PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Asian Rain
05-17-12, 17:54
One more of the In The Zone girl. I can assure you she is doing her level best to spread that love box for the cam, but it was just too small and tight. Yum-meee! Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

MangoBob68
05-18-12, 00:57
Hello hotshanehot,

The girl in the photo. Before I say more is she from Lapu Lapu Cebu?. If so have some sharing for you.

Mango Bob

Pip Jaeger
05-18-12, 04:19
33 year old Anne who spent two nights and a day with me.

Strickjb
05-19-12, 04:25
One more of the In The Zone girl. I can assure you she is doing her level best to spread that love box for the cam, but it was just too small and tight. Yum-meee! Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainAR-

She is super fine! Keep 'them coming.

JB

WestCoast1
05-19-12, 05:48
Pip, nice! Mind spent 2 hours haha.

Pip Jaeger
05-19-12, 08:43
Province Girl

Pip Jaeger
05-19-12, 09:34
19 year old Kristin & 21 year old Ica (grey T-shirt) , ST'd for 4 hours from Dirty Duck on Perimeter Road. Sorry guys, they wouldn't allow me to take any nudes.

Pip Jaeger
05-19-12, 09:37
21 year old Lady Rose. Got to Tro.

Pip Jaeger
05-19-12, 09:40
21 year old Lady Rose.

Asian Rain
05-19-12, 16:10
From yesterday's Fuck Me Friday session with a "fwend of a fwend". From the get-go she was certainly camera friendly. Laid down on the bed in her bra & undies and asked me to photograph her "like the b1tch". It took me a couple retakes to realize from her pose that she meant "like the BEACH". Hehe. Lost in translation. I was disappointed that she didn't know how to use her tongue stud. Her BJ skills were definitely in need of more night school classes. Had to go slow on the main event to keep from popping in her squeeze box, it was so nice and accommodating. The finish was a facial masterpiece: a true "pound cake glaze" (if you don't know what that is, just Google it). For those of you who don't like that stuff, please avert your sensitive eyes. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

33 year old Anne who spent two nights and a day with me.Nice Pip. Very innovative of a Filipina to use the vibrator on your balls while she rides you in reverse cowgirl. Her idea or your idea? Nice contribution. Too bad your other girls were too shy to go on cam, but that is a "downside" challenge with DIA girls. AR

Frenzy3
05-19-12, 16:16
More of the same this month

Frenzy3
05-19-12, 16:26
GF1 but I think she is crazy, I love cebu

Pip Jaeger
05-19-12, 18:31
Nice Pip. Very innovative of a Filipina to use the vibrator on your balls while she rides you in reverse cowgirl. Her idea or your idea? Nice contribution. Too bad your other girls were too shy to go on cam, but that is a "downside" challenge with DIA girls. ARThanks for the compliment AR.

This was her first time using a vibrator, another new experience I neglected to mention. It was my idea about using the vibrator on my balls, I had told her to do it occasionally; just one of my quirks. What can I say; I like to mix it up a little (pun intended).

PJ

Frenzy3
05-19-12, 18:38
More shots at home, so you know what it like living with 5 gfs, the place is a mess most days, trash every where

Frenzy3
05-19-12, 18:49
Last of the hd clean up

Frenzy3
05-19-12, 18:51
Last of the hd clean up 10 at a time

Pip Jaeger
05-20-12, 02:11
20 year old Josephine from Samar (in the yellow dress) and 18 year old Jessica (shaved pussy) from Cebu. Picked up both girls at the Prince of Wales in AC on Raymond St.

In one of the other threads there's some discussion about which province has the best looking girls. So I'd thought I'd better get some random samples for an up close comparison and taste testing. The darker Samarian roast did have a slightly bolder and stronger flavor, but the lighter bodied Cebuano morning blend was also a delight. Fresh and clean with a mellow hint of strawberries.

Pip Jaeger
05-20-12, 07:49
18 year old Justine. 4'10" and 31kg. I'm really starting to like Raymond Street. ST for 700 pesos

WestCoast1
05-20-12, 17:01
Frenzy and Pip Jager for President.

Member #4152
05-20-12, 21:03
18 year old Justine. 4'10" and 31kg. I'm really starting to like Raymond Street. ST for 700 pesosRaymond Street? I got to try it. Where's it at? Very impressive pick up!

Strickjb
05-21-12, 03:52
18 year old Justine. 4'10" and 31kg. I'm really starting to like Raymond Street. ST for 700 pesosDamn Pip! That is super fine! Just where is Raymond St?

WestCoast1
05-21-12, 06:45
Damn Pip! That is super fine! Just where is Raymond St?Imagine you are walking along Real street, with Agasaya, then Body Shop, on your right. You will shortly come to a "T". You must go left or right (to Fields). This street you must turn on is Raymond street.

Did I get that right gents?

WestCoast1
05-21-12, 07:15
Whatcha got there hun?

Pip Jaeger
05-21-12, 07:16
Raymond Street? I got to try it. Where's it at? Very impressive pick up!ThanksYG, just one of those right time / right place deals. Justine is bar girl, for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place she works in, but it's right next door to the Prince of Wales.

Raymond St. Runs off Fields right before you enter the "Walking Street" section (pedestrians only at night). You can search it on Google Maps and orient yourself from there. The blow bars are down just before the curve, on the right if walking from Fields Ave.

Tally Wacker
05-22-12, 16:52
AngelMadness at fadpucams

Vittu
05-23-12, 03:05
20 year old Josephine from Samar (in the yellow dress) and 18 year old Jessica (shaved pussy) from Cebu. Picked up both girls at the Prince of Wales in AC on Raymond St.

In one of the other threads there's some discussion about which province has the best looking girls. So I'd thought I'd better get some random samples for an up close comparison and taste testing. The darker Samarian roast did have a slightly bolder and stronger flavor, but the lighter bodied Cebuano morning blend was also a delight. Fresh and clean with a mellow hint of strawberries.Pip, you are starting to sound like wine reviewers on high-brow radio stations. So how did Justine taste?

Pip Jaeger
05-23-12, 13:33
Did a repeat with Josiphine and Jessica.

Pip Jaeger
05-23-12, 14:03
Pip, you are starting to sound like wine reviewers on high-brow radio stations. So how did Justine taste?I'll take that as a compliment – LOL, but even though I do enjoy a glass of fine wine, I'm not that knowledgeable about the subject; I'm more of a coffee connoisseur. Staying in context, I'd put Justine in the morning blend category; a light and refreshing pick me up with a mild aftertaste of hazelnuts.

Pip Jaeger
05-23-12, 14:21
I've also posted a brief FR in the Cebu thread. We'll see how the rest of my stay here goes, but I'm off to a running start.

Cunning Stunt
05-23-12, 20:43
I've also posted a brief FR in the Cebu thread. We'll see how the rest of my stay here goes, but I'm off to a running start.Looks like your running start was atop a Pinay Palomar, Pip! Sorry, couldn't resist. Probably envy as I'm presently in the land of the lardy arses. Keep up the good work.

Here's my penance. Why was I having a toe wank when there was a pair of juicy tits nearby? Mystified!

SergeantRay
05-24-12, 01:16
Pip Jaeger,

Which mall did you pick her up at?

Thanks.

WestCoast1
05-24-12, 06:25
And sometimes dos.

Nobbin
05-24-12, 08:23
Great girls. P700 for up to 2 hours. No rush & great service.

Can't post from my iPhone. So will have to transfer photos to computer

Col Law
05-24-12, 11:07
She was 46kg when we first met now 53 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pip Jaeger
05-24-12, 22:44
Pip Jaeger,

Which mall did you pick her up at?

Thanks.Sorry for the oversight. I mentioned the mall in my FR I posted in the Cebu thread, but didn't think to mention it here. Met her on the terrace near Bo's Coffee in the Ayala Mall.

Tally Wacker
05-25-12, 01:22
A girls on fadpucams.

WestCoast1
05-25-12, 13:37
Get this party started.

Mackin
05-25-12, 19:31
I bet those tatoos make her mama proud. Not my style at all but great advertisement for being a you know what.

Ebauche
05-26-12, 00:27
Get this party started.I've missed your BJOTD posts!

AAA Hunter
05-26-12, 04:05
A girls on fadpucams.Interesting tats. Here is a pic of a girl I met in Manila.

WestCoast1
05-26-12, 06:47
I've missed your BJOTD posts!Hahaha. Thanks. I miss the BJOTD itself!

AfAsia
05-26-12, 08:37
A girl with a trash stamp can be a real turn on when impaled in her. Hammer that little harder and faster. However, I tend not to choose them unless they pick on me LOL. Don't take offence Gentlemen. Personally, tatooed girls are not for me. how do they afford them anyway? The pictured girl below looks to have a pretty costly tat? Unless some monger payed.

Wolvenvacht
05-26-12, 08:56
A girl with a trash stamp can be a real turn on when impaled in her. Hammer that little harder and faster. However, I tend not to choose them unless they pick on me LOL. Don't take offence Gentlemen. Personally, tatooed girls are not for me. how do they afford them anyway? The pictured girl below looks to have a pretty costly tat? Unless some monger payed.The rice they eat has been paid for by mongers. What is the difference?

Be happy they spend all their money on tattoos, Iphones and other trinkets. It keeps them in the business.

It will be the end of all our mongering days if they start saving and investing the money we now happily give them.

Cunning Stunt
05-26-12, 10:50
The pictured girl below looks to have a pretty costly tat? Unless some monger payed.Or maybe had a Filipino BF who is a body artist. They used to be pretty rare amongst Filipinas but appear to becoming much more popular. Unfortunately.

They don't do nothing for me but agree that they can be a little diverting when you are pounding away in K9.

Jim Kodok
05-26-12, 14:27
Dear Mongerers!

I was so guilty for always being a lurker!

So I want to share now with you all. Met this girl while she was with her friends.

She didn't dare to stay with me being afraid what her friends would say. So I asked her telephone number and we met later. Within 5 minutes we.

Were already in horizontal mode! She was such a hard worker on top and finally wanted me to come inside.

More to come.

Pip Jaeger
05-27-12, 02:23
FR on these two, Bold and Shy, in the Cebu thread. Only Bold's pussy, sorry but Shy was too timid for any naked pics.

Tally Wacker
05-27-12, 06:32
Dear Mongerers!

She was such a hard worker on top and finally wanted me to come inside.

More to come.Ok sexy! So did you cum inside the girl?

Jim Kodok
05-27-12, 12:32
Great body.

I love Philippines

GutLook
05-27-12, 13:51
Nice share

Pip Jaeger
05-27-12, 14:07
The only photo this little Ayala Mall rat would let me take. Pic taken after this little 20 year old. 4'11".36kg spinner came for the fourth time; and yes it tasted as good as it looks! Should have her take a pic of me with a "milk mustache". LOL

Frenzy3
05-27-12, 16:04
More cebu girls in photos

AfAsia
05-27-12, 16:30
Broke one of my personal rules. Posting in the Photo Gallery without leaving a photo. As recompense, below, although she is Thai, and since we have a light Tat topic, there you go. The light sheen on her back were the results of her effort, a memorable sexperience. I normally do not pick up Tatoos, perhaps after a few cold one's I did not notice. Flipped her over into k9, and there was the motivation, go harder stamp.

Photo Gallery is becoming a shining light, well done Gents, contributions are on the increase, and note the absence of any smartass comments, aka the Thai gallery, not that it irks me at all, actually quite a giggle in fact.

Goatscrot
05-27-12, 18:48
Stunned at the number of you guys that are "skinning it" with these working girls!

Jim Kodok
05-27-12, 19:32
Ok sexy! So did you cum inside the girl?Yes I did! Her wish was my command.

I also came on her boobies and ass. Love the variation.

Jim Kodok
05-27-12, 19:35
The only photo this little Ayala Mall rat would let me take. Pic taken after this little 20 year old. 4'11".36kg spinner came for the fourth time; and yes it tasted as good as it looks! Should have her take a pic of me with a "milk mustache". LOLLooks like a Cappuccino.

Jiggydus
05-27-12, 20:45
Stunned at the number of you guys that are "skinning it" with these working girls!It feels better this way and the fellas are adults. Just enjoy and share your experiences. If safe sex is your concern, you might want to post there. Let us enjoy the bareback rides, and if that bothers you, just don't view the photos.

AAA Hunter
05-28-12, 00:44
A girl with a trash stamp can be a real turn on when impaled in her. Hammer that little harder and faster. However, I tend not to choose them unless they pick on me LOL. Don't take offence Gentlemen. Personally, tatooed girls are not for me. how do they afford them anyway? The pictured girl below looks to have a pretty costly tat? Unless some monger payed.No offense take. There are plenty of shops in Manila, Boracay and Cebu. Depends on how elaborate they are, the prices of tatts could range from 1000 pesos to tens of thousands of pesos. It costs about US$25 for my stamp on a girl. Didn't pay for the colored dragon. Some Asian dude paid for it.

WestCoast1
05-28-12, 06:27
A view from behind. Remember. 6 hands are better than 4 when taking pics.

Radical Guy
05-28-12, 19:43
Great body.

I love PhilippinesThe middle picture is my fav! I just love that natural, hairy Bush! I am always disappointed when a beautiful woman's pussy is ruined by the razor!

Striker34
05-28-12, 20:21
One more of the In The Zone girl. I can assure you she is doing her level best to spread that love box for the cam, but it was just too small and tight. Yum-meee! Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainAR. She is one of the hottest girls of seen on this thread. Well done!

Striker34
05-28-12, 20:47
Another Bar Girl from AC. I recognize its at Lewis Grand. Anyone know her?Try OEW . Richallyn. Very tasty.

Jim Kodok
05-28-12, 23:40
The middle picture is my fav! I just love that natural, hairy Bush! I am always disappointed when a beautiful woman's pussy is ruined by the razor!Sometimes it looks like I just arrived in a jungle but yes. Fe had a lovely curly Bush with nice views from every angle.

Tally Wacker
05-29-12, 01:06
Ahhh Nice! Soo your ok impregnating an unseducated poor flipina and leaving a child behind to grow up in that shit hole with no father or support? I'm sure you have an answer for your reckless behavior but that shit pisses me off!

You say your a long time lurker but maybe you missed the threads that try to educate the reckless dipshits that do that shit.

Peace Out.

Yes I did! Her wish was my command.

I also came on her boobies and ass. Love the variation.

Jim Kodok
05-29-12, 02:25
Ahhh Nice! Soo your ok impregnating an unseducated poor flipina and leaving a child behind to grow up in that shit hole with no father or support? I'm sure you have an answer for your reckless behavior but that shit pisses me off!

You say your a long time lurker but maybe you missed the threads that try to educate the reckless dipshits that do that shit.

Peace Out.I'm sterilized so no babies anymore. People who are worried about this better check out their Pinoy boyfriends who always seem to be on the run and refuse any responsibility

When a girl gets preggy. Peace for everybody.

Pip Jaeger
05-29-12, 02:46
Culled this cute and horny spinner from a pack of 5 young ladies roaming the Ayala mall. Very enthusiastic. 21 years old. 5' and about 37kg. Even after a couple of hours of fun and multiple orgasms she just needed to get off one more time before leaving. On her own she grabbed the vibrator and I of course went down on her to lend a helping tongue (insert grin).

Goatscrot
05-29-12, 04:55
It feels better this way and the fellas are adults. Just enjoy and share your experiences. If safe sex is your concern, you might want to post there. Let us enjoy the bareback rides, and if that bothers you, just don't view the photos.It is not really that! There are other bros that go there after you. You might want to have a little respect for them. Spreading disease is not "brotherly."

Goatscrot
05-29-12, 04:56

Peace Out.Agreed 100%

Sid70
05-29-12, 06:17
FR on these two, Bold and Shy, in the Cebu thread. Only Bold's pussy, sorry but Shy was too timid for any naked pics.Its nice to see Dafnie again. Know her already for years. But she gained kilos the last 2, 3 years. Pity as she was such cute girl before.

Tally Wacker
05-29-12, 08:46
Cam model with nice tits on fapducams.

Mbsl65
05-29-12, 12:08
22 yrs old. 5'7" 120lbs hottie.

I have been a lurker for awhile and I just wanted to make a little contribution.

Python75
05-29-12, 13:46
Its nice to see Dafnie again. Know her already for years. But she gained kilos the last 2, 3 years. Pity as she was such cute girl before.I am hazarding a guess that quite a few readers of this forum have enjoyed Dafnie. These pics were taken 3 years ago.

Pip Jaeger
05-29-12, 16:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bab Com
05-29-12, 17:10
Its nice to see Dafnie again. Know her already for years. But she gained kilos the last 2, 3 years. Pity as she was such cute girl before.I agree she toke few Kgs. If you ask her she will bring some dog collar, leashes and cluffs : she enjoy wearing it. (enjoy, it's my stuffs)

But she's not in pain games.

Asian Rain
05-29-12, 17:47
Introduced to me by a pimpette friend. This 22yo back-to-school MILF started out slow, but ended up absorbing a hell of a pounding. Had nice tight little ass package, her best feature. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

AAA Hunter
05-30-12, 01:22
Introduced to me by a pimpette friend. This 22yo back-to-school MILF started out slow, but ended up absorbing a hell of a pounding. Had nice tight little ass package, her best feature. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain22 yo, MILF? Her body is like a nice young black pearl that I like to at.

WestCoast1
05-30-12, 01:26
Couple of gals from MBC. Always take a pair when you can.

Mawin0820
05-31-12, 03:08
I agree she toke few Kgs. If you ask her she will bring some dog collar, leashes and cluffs : she enjoy wearing it. (enjoy, it's my stuffs)

But she's not in pain games.Agree, she is the loveliest gal around. And not at all inhibited.

Thanks babcom, pyton, sid and pip for sharing the pics!

Mawin0820
05-31-12, 03:49
I agree she toke few Kgs. If you ask her she will bring some dog collar, leashes and cluffs : she enjoy wearing it. (enjoy, it's my stuffs)

But she's not in pain games.Dafnie has indeed gained a few kgs but is still a very nice gal. Very good and active in bed as well and always a smile on her face. Treat her with respect. Quite a lot seem to have had the honour (including me).

Sid, Pyton, Babcom, Pip. Thanks a lot for sharing pics.

Kalle11
05-31-12, 10:23
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Asian Rain
05-31-12, 18:24
Cruising Robinson's Malate in need of relief. Balls were aching for release. This girl smiled her way into my bed. Nothing special, just provided a decent blowjob and rode me cowgirl to completion. Problem solved. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Member #4410
05-31-12, 21:42

Peace Out.So you believe that a woman gets pregnant every time a man cums inside her? What planet are you from?

This happens only during a relatively short period during a human womans' 4 week cycle. The rest of the time sperm falls on barren ground.

It's still the basis for the catholic churches' ideas about birth control.

Regards,

Ko

Jim Kodok
05-31-12, 23:13
She is a gem!

Slippery
06-01-12, 02:26
Notwithstanding the fact that I agree with you in 3 paragraphs out of 3 I question your remarks. What happens if and whe you knock up a girl?

Tally Wacker
06-01-12, 04:58
I don't think he he has thought that far along. Just look at his posts. I'm pretty sure Mongers don't know the Ovulation period of the poor uneducated filipinas they are squirting their cum in. Sorry guys I know this is a photo gallery and also a sex site so I will back out now.

Notwithstanding the fact that I agree with you in 3 paragraphs out of 3 I question your remarks. What happens if and whe you knock up a girl?

Bab Com
06-01-12, 12:41
Dafnie has indeed gained a few kgs but is still a very nice gal. Very good and active in bed as well and always a smile on her face. Treat her with respect. Quite a lot seem to have had the honour (including me).

Sid, Pyton, Babcom, Pip. Thanks a lot for sharing pics.I totaly agree, she's nice, and I never heard she made any cheat to anyone.

She's back recently in cebu from hometown, back to business.

Treat gher well, she deserves it, and she's a good hunter for 3some play also.

If we all post pics from her here, she will deserve a thread just for her.

Asian Rain
06-01-12, 17:36
Friend introduced me to this sweet 19yo morena. Too bad I have to block out her eyes as they were her best feature. Unusual thing was that she had this string around her waist with a crucifix attached. Any knowledgeable gents know what this is (see pic #3)? Just a low-riding Catholic neck chain? Virgin certification? Sign of a convent student? Post your theories in the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread, otherwise we will fill up with useless posts like the series on pregnancy and working girl weight gain. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

AAA Hunter
06-02-12, 01:37
Friend introduced me to this sweet 19yo morena. Too bad I have to block out her eyes as they were her best feature. Unusual thing was that she had this string around her waist with a crucifix attached. Any knowledgeable gents know what this is (see pic #3)? Just a low-riding Catholic neck chain? Virgin certification? Sign of a convent student? Post your theories in the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread, otherwise we will fill up with useless posts like the series on pregnancy and working girl weight gain. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainIt looks like a profession crucifix, either Benadettine or Franciscan. Either one has story of young girl who had apparittions of a girl with blue belt around her waist. Since it's the Philippines, I would say it's probably Our Lady's of Lourdes of Benadettine because there are a lot more of Our Lady's of Lourdes churches in the Philippines. Usually there are knots. Representing the vows of poverty, chasity, and obedience. From the pictures, it looks like you took all three vows.

Frenzy3
06-02-12, 06:58
This is a photo thread, stop showing how dumb you ct$ are and only post photos here.

AfAsia
06-02-12, 08:07
Tummy Three Pups.

Asian Rain
06-02-12, 19:03
Just got off another happy session with Miss In The Zone. Dragged out the old tattered love heart bikini for the photo snaps. She made it seem like new, especially with her winning smile beaming at every click of the shutter. Have to admit though, it is getting time to retire the stringy thing. It has just been through too many girls (and too many washes). Need a trip to Jakarta to visit my favorite shop for funwear. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Tally Wacker
06-02-12, 19:28
Enjoy a filipina gf

Tally Wacker
06-02-12, 20:25
This girl must walk funny after a day at work.

Chocha Monger
06-02-12, 23:29
Great body.

I love PhilippinesNice skinless shots! Keep shooting them full of hot melted marshmallows.

Tman525
06-02-12, 23:38
I am hazarding a guess that quite a few readers of this forum have enjoyed Dafnie. These pics were taken 3 years ago.I've arranged to meet with Dafnie in Cebu in a couple of weeks for the first time. As her services and those of the friend accompanying her will be a first for me, to save any embarrassment for anyone, is it possible to ask what would be reasonable to agree for her time beforehand, noting that I am happy to add a gratuity for a particularly spectacular time! As a first-timer I might not get the same deal that her favourites here might I also accept. She does seem to feature on the Forum quite frequently, so is both popular and happy to be photographed I guess too.

I'm one of those relatively new members who should start contributing. The trip will be a week in Cebu (2nd visit) and 5 days in AC at the ABC (cherry visit). I will try to take a few photos and report back on the experiences of a newbie to the Philippines, but with 8-9 Thailand trips for comparison.

All construction comments, observations & advice very gratefully received!

X Man
06-03-12, 10:40
Tman525, I wish you the very best in Cebu and with Dafnie, but this kind of post shouldn't be in the photo thread. I think you could have pm'd the guy who posted the pics or posted in the extensive Cebu thread. So, you owe us one! I hope you are taking your camera with you.

In Cebu, I generally lay down 1k for ST and 1. 5 or 2k for LT. If they complain, or if they have a high travel expense, or if I got some nice pics, or if the service was great, or if I want to meet them again I gladly add to that.

That being said, there are other reasons to add to this. I know this doesn't apply to any of the fine gentlemen at ISG, but putting a little more into her retirement fund should be expected from people who are especially fat or hideous or otherwise unpleasant. Flipping the coin, if she is stunning. Well. You can guess.

I've attached a picture. If anyone has a reply, but not a picture, please go to Photo chit chat or Cebu thread. X.

I've arranged to meet with Dafnie in Cebu in a couple of weeks for the first time. SNIP>>>!

WestCoast1
06-03-12, 18:35
Little deeper for me babe.

Asian Rain
06-03-12, 18:43
Little deeper for me babe.Hehe. Tell her to get her fingers out of the way. That's blocking her from getting it deep in her throat.

A couple more of the In The Zone Girl. Work in progress on her blowjob technique. Needs a lesson from one of WC's girls. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Hollow Man
06-03-12, 18:51
Unusual thing was that she had this string around her waist with a crucifix attached. Any knowledgeable gents know what this is (see pic #3)? Just a low-riding Catholic neck chain? Virgin certification? Sign of a convent student? Post your theories in the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread, otherwise we will fill up with useless posts like the series on pregnancy and working girl weight gain. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainThe string / chain around the waist is supposed to be for health like the red string around the wrist is a prayer. The crux addition is probably because she's catholic but since the string is a non-catholic religion then I would think her background has both Buddhist Catholic influence or using it as a fashion / luck.

Hollow

WestCoast1
06-05-12, 23:50
Lets get a new gal in there.

Frenzy3
06-06-12, 13:54
Putting some perspective, no wonder these girls say it is big.

Frenzy3
06-06-12, 15:54
But it fits in her ass. LOL. And post comments in PG chit chat

CruelG
06-06-12, 18:55
But it fits in her ass. LOL. And post comments in PG chit chatNice share.

Frenzy3
06-07-12, 16:07
Nice share.Yes this is directed to you and other newbies, do not post here unless you are sharing photos of pinay girls,

Devils 1
06-08-12, 01:43
I met this 19 year old. 3 holer about a year ago at the EDSA entertainment complex. It took me a while to talk her into anal, but once I did she wanted it all the time. I am sure it was the extra cash I gave her not the pain that she suffered. One time she texted me and said "can you fuck me in the ass so I have some extra money for." Of course I gave in and did it.

WestCoast1
06-08-12, 04:43
MBC gals. Poor Westy.

Big Johnson2
06-08-12, 17:41
More of the same this monthThis is why I always wear condoms in Philippines, because that sweet innocent little girl your with probably just got Butt Slammed the day before by some guy not wearing a condom than has butt slammed 100 other girls!

Frenzy3
06-08-12, 19:49
This is why I always wear condoms in Philippines, because that sweet innocent little girl your with probably just got Butt Slammed the day before by some guy not wearing a condom than has butt slammed 100 other girls!Hey small dick, if you ever make it to pines you have no chance of fucking one of my GF, as you just proved you are a dumb cnt posting with out photos in the photo gallery, my girls are smart enough to avoid guy like you, try reading the threads before you post, I have 5 gf who live with me.

Pip Jaeger
06-09-12, 00:52
. as you just proved you are a dumb cnt posting with out photos in the photo gallery.Frenzy,

As the old saying goes: "Ignorance can be fixed, but stupid is forever". LOL

Cunning Stunt
06-09-12, 12:13
.I have 5 gf who live with me.....or maybe not. You are forever harping on about your little Pinay harem but it would be pretty sad if you were so insecure that you felt that you had to impress a bunch of hairy arsed fellow mongers with your menage a six. I for one am pretty underwhelmed. In fact I feel sorry for you. I cannot imagine what it might be like living with 5 Pinays at once as I have only lived with one at a time and found that a frequent strain on my nerves..lol.

As you appear to have taken over from Red Kilt and X Man as the resident PG Police Chief (I suspect that they both resigned in total exasperation), may I congratulate you on your efforts but suspect that you may get more joy bouncing your head off a brick wall!

I thought of posting without a photo but that would be needlessly cruel. So, as I'm not in country at the moment, here is a recent little helping of pussy pie. Afraid that she is not a Filipina but makes up for that failing by being young, classy, beautiful and very expensive. Mmmmmm. Impressed?

Slippery
06-09-12, 13:23
Hey small dick, if you ever make it to pines you have no chance of fucking one of my GF, as you just proved you are a dumb cnt posting with out photos in the photo gallery, my girls are smart enough to avoid guy like you, try reading the threads before you post, I have 5 gf who live with me.Then how did the one get herpes, the gift that keeps on giving?

Asian Rain
06-09-12, 18:03
My Friday afternoon delight, a sweet 18yo with some highly suckable puffy pink nipples, cooling down in the shower after the action. More to come on this talent. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

HotShaneHot
06-10-12, 05:13
My Friday afternoon delight, a sweet 18yo with some highly suckable puffy pink nipples, cooling down in the shower after the action. More to come on this talent. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainWow so nice where did you get her from? An how much you give her.

Tally Wacker
06-10-12, 07:44
This 19yr old met me on her day off. She just wanted to fuck and she loved the camera. Her mouth was soo sensual and she loved to suck and fuck. Never forget her.

WestCoast1
06-10-12, 17:21
NVS: Here you go. Less of me, more of them. Which of the two gal's is the proud owner of this snatch?

Asian Rain
06-11-12, 15:16
A couple more of the sweet Pretty In Pink in action. Those Hello Kitty pink puffy nipples are so yummy. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Goatboy55
06-11-12, 22:07
My Friday afternoon delight, a sweet 18yo with some highly suckable puffy pink nipples, cooling down in the shower after the action. More to come on this talent. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainFucking wonderful.

HotShaneHot
06-12-12, 04:20
Some more pic from Manila.

HotShaneHot
06-12-12, 04:26
Having some fun

WestCoast1
06-13-12, 00:35
Polishing off some MBC gals.

It Travel
06-13-12, 06:34
Polishing off some MBC gals.Man! You always make me mad with your pics. Wonderful facial on a duo. Hope they cleaned eachother!

IT

Doppel One
06-13-12, 08:57
This girl gives a mean BJ complete with crucifix brushing against your balls. Praise the Lord.

D Cups
06-14-12, 15:28
Big boobs in the Philippines: they are rare but they are there! Sorry guys, no contact info available. These are part of my harem.

Frenzy3
06-14-12, 17:28
Big boobs in the Philippines: they are rare but they are there! Sorry guys, no contact info available. These are part of my harem.Hey the cups you should know the rules by now only post photos in this thread, and this girl is flat, the way I like my girls.

Mackin
06-14-12, 19:36
Please tell me who appointed F3 the rule maker. But I do agree a lot of usless babble should not happen.

Geneva Guy
06-14-12, 23:33
My Brown GF from PHIL. Actually she isn't a big girl. But those boobs. WOW

HotShaneHot
06-15-12, 01:04
Hey the cups you should know the rules by now only post photos in this thread, and this girl is flat, the way I like my girls.Wow nice photos.

Would love to see the same pic after you give her a good shave.

D Cups
06-15-12, 02:37
Moderator, please post the pics I sent. Thanks.

Big boobs in the Philippines: they are rare but they are there! Sorry guys, no contact info available. These are part of my harem.

X Man
06-15-12, 02:48
Jackson is the rulemaker, as I suspect you know. He as come onto this thread numerous times and deleted the unnecessary posts that did not accompany a picture. That would include something much like your post Mr. Mackin.

The guys on the Philippine board have created a pretty good photo thread and we'd like to keep it that way. A photo chit chat thread was created for those who feel the need to compliment, criticize or whatever. We'd also like to save Jackson some work. What a bunch of nice guys we are.

I've attached some older pool party pics. G rated only. I hope I won't be tarred and feathered.

If someone feels the need to respond to THIS post without a picture, please do so in the photo chit chat section. X.

Please tell me who appointed F3 the rule maker. But I do agree a lot of usless babble should not happen.

D Cups
06-15-12, 16:35
Moderator, please post the pics I sent. Thanks.Would the thread nazis please lighten up. Shheesh!

Doppel One
06-16-12, 13:38
Is it just me or is there something about this shot that reminds one of Degas: 'reclining nude contemplating cum soaked chest'.

I think you'll all agree that the blob of baby oil seeping into the mattress lends the scene a certain earthy realism not untypical of the early French impressionists. No?

Enjoy!

D1

Asian Rain
06-16-12, 16:52
D1: Nice talent and a good body painting.

This sweet young talent was introduced to me by a girlfriend of girlfriend. Korean papa and Filipina mama. Truth be told, I didn't think that much of her until she pulled down her dress and took off her bra. Fuck me. My eyes feasted on a pair of strawberry shortcake titties that I can only describe as PINK, PERT and PUFFY. Sucked on them like a baby. Yummmeeee! To add to the fun, she top notch in the sack. Sucked deep, took cock from every direction and for the finale opened wide to receive a huge load in her open mouth which she slowly spit on her pink, pert and puffy tits. All captured on pics and full HD video. More than any man deserves. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Member #4410
06-17-12, 18:12
Jackson is the rulemaker, as I suspect you know. He as come onto this thread numerous times and deleted the unnecessary posts that did not accompany a picture. That would include something much like your post Mr. Mackin.

The guys on the Philippine board have created a pretty good photo thread and we'd like to keep it that way. A photo chit chat thread was created for those who feel the need to compliment, criticize or whatever. We'd also like to save Jackson some work. What a bunch of nice guys we are.

I've attached some older pool party pics. G rated only. I hope I won't be tarred and feathered.

If someone feels the need to respond to THIS post without a picture, please do so in the photo chit chat section. X.Looks like the girl in the zebra bikini has a natural disadvantage when doing a limbo dance :-D.

Gorgeous girls; great pictures.

Regards,

Ko

Nobbin
06-18-12, 07:57
Perimeter Bar

Cunning Stunt
06-18-12, 11:03
is it just me or is there something about this shot that reminds one of degas: 'reclining nude contemplating cum soaked chest'.haha...enjoyed the artistic metaphor and the photo.

you remember those sepia tinted old colonial pictures of the hunter stood triumphal over his latest kill? well this sexy little tigress was rep001tershot into submission.

warning... do not view if you suffer from penis envy or are one of those idiots who think it is gay to display a rampant manhood, within context, on this site.

Doppel One
06-18-12, 12:13
WARNING. Do not view if you suffer from penis envy or are one of those idiots who think it is gay to display a rampant manhood, within context, on this site.Touche. It's all in the camera angle little fella.

Cunning Stunt
06-18-12, 12:56
Touche. It's all in the camera angle little fella.Ahh, you have spoiled the illusion now! Perspective can turn needledick into donkeydong...lol.

Ebauche
06-21-12, 03:18
She does windows too.Apparently she cleans "paint" off your face as well.

Nobbin
06-21-12, 05:29
Hey 'Tally Wacker'. You forgot to black out your face in the reflection . Photo No. 9. Oooops.

Maybe Jacko can fix it for you!

She does windows too.

Doppel One
06-21-12, 06:34
There's something about a mohican hair cut that really fires my motor. Takes me back to my punk rock days.

Irish Hunter
06-21-12, 07:57
She does windows too.LOL. Epic fail on airbrushing in pic 9

Tally Wacker
06-21-12, 09:11
LOL. Epic fail on airbrushing in pic 9And an epic fail to post photos in the photo gallery. Funny how the lurkers pop out with few posts to make useless comments then go back to hidding.

Go hide again and enjoy the pics.

Asian Rain
06-21-12, 16:44
And an epic fail to post photos in the photo gallery. Funny how the lurkers pop out with few posts to make useless comments then go back to hidding.TW, I hear what you are saying, but consider that sometimes those lurkers are trying to do you a favor. I suspect from the painstaking way you airbrushed every family photo on the TV stand, the guy who is getting sucked off is perhaps you. Therefore you may want to take a closer look at the ninth photo you posted and take a close look in the mirror. There may be somebody that is familiar to you.

Haven't seen that done on the forum since Sugar Baba in the China PG. Doh!

Obligatory pic attached. A sweet young thing that fixed up nicely in the red fishnets. Great body, but didn't smile much and had a lousy tattoo on her back. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Ebauche
06-21-12, 19:20
And an epic fail to post photos in the photo gallery. Funny how the lurkers pop out with few posts to make useless comments then go back to hidding.

Go hide again and enjoy the pics.Since not posting pics gets your knickers in such a knot, even when Seniors with good posting history are trying to be helpful, I'll gladly post an obligatory pic.

WestCoast1
06-22-12, 02:19
The girl's face is showing in #7.

No pic! Haha.

Doppel One
06-24-12, 06:43
Devcoder.

Thanks for the PM and the special request. This m8 is for you.

D1

Asian Rain
06-24-12, 15:59
This girl had the most darling smile and eyes. Japanese papa. Filipina mama. Nice combo. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Frenzy3
06-24-12, 16:24
Just the usual reminder that the is the Photo Gallery ALL non photo post should go to http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2487-Photo-Gallery-Chit-Chat

If you want to post here and have no photo Tally Wacker set of photos need editing so feel free to use http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1295237&viewfull=1#post1295237

Else enjoy some more Sunday Anal this girl started to bleed so I had to let her go. Yes I was fucking her in the toilet I do this so I can give her ass a clean out before I pound that ass in my bed.

Frenzy3
06-24-12, 16:34
This is another small girl who likes anal, she is 20 yo and so far the smallest girl I sex. I mentioned before she has no boobs

Tally Wacker
06-24-12, 19:52
I was looking at some filipina porn yesterday and ran across a video of a cam girl I hooked up with last year in manila. She has a lot of makeup on in the cam show and was more simple and plain in person which I prefer. I set up a regular date with her to go out to dinner and have fun. She was a few hours late when she finally arrived to the hotel. We went up to my room where I had a gift for her of lingerie and chocolates. She was tired from shopping for Christmas presents so we decided to order room service and stay in. Good for me! We had previous chats were we talked about fucking and I explained that within 2 minutes after she arrived at the hotel room I wanted her on her knees sucking my cock. She liked the idea. But when she arrived I was more polite and did not do that. I was not sure if it was just naughty chat fun or she was open to that in real.

She opened her gift of sexy lingerie and I suggested she try it on which she was ok with. She just stripped right there in front of me which was a total turn on. I've been watching her on cam shows for months leading up to our meeting and could not believe she was in my room. She modeled the lingerie and I broke out the camera and snapped a few shots and before you know it we were rolling around and the fun started. We did not leave the room for like 15 hours. We would fuck then rest then fuck then rest and it went on til the next morning. This girl had an appetite for hardcore sex. When she left the next day I attempted to give her a few thousand pesos which she refused and then I made her take 500 for the taxi. Even though it did not cost me much that night I'm sure I spent a lot on private chat with her previous to my trip but it was well worth it.

She looks a little skinnier in the video and her boobs fillied out a little but you can see the little skin flaw on her ass is the same.

She has retired from cam modeling and I lost contact with her so I won't be able to arrange to meet her next week when I'm there in manila. Although I do have one date setup with another cam model who actually works for the same company. Can't wait!

Here's a few pics and a link to the video I found.

http://xxxbunker.com/hot_filipina_painful_anal

Frenzy3
06-24-12, 19:52
Some more of ching the small 20yo

Asian Rain
06-25-12, 17:19
Snaps from today's afternoon delight. Yum-meeeee! Wish those cherry socks were thigh-high type. Would have been perfect. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Poolmover
06-26-12, 02:42
I'm not sure if I posted these before. But will error on the side of fun. This recently bonked little cutie was clean and tight, perfect, a little shy at first, but it picked up.

Enjoy.

Poolmover

Asian Rain
06-26-12, 15:29
But will error on the side of fun.Always error on the side of fun. Now we know why it's more fun in the Philippines.

A few more of the the girl in the cherry socks. Mmm. Tender on the outside. Juicy on the inside. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Mongerer69
06-27-12, 01:46
Nice bathroom and tub. Which hotel is this?

I'm not sure if I posted these before. But will error on the side of fun. This recently bonked little cutie was clean and tight, perfect, a little shy at first, but it picked up.

Enjoy.

Poolmover

Poolmover
06-27-12, 03:37
Crowne Plaza. Not for the budget weary. Has direct entrance from floor 3 from / to Robinsons mall, with Megamall and a few other malls close. Edsa and Ortigas. Discreet and accomodating staff and awesome buffet breakfast included. Rooms from $100 to $200 USD. I never hit the bars because easy is just to pick up lookers at the malls or entice the dia etc girls there. Easy. Ill post more of it in the next day or two, of course as background to what you're really interested in.

Good Luck.

PM

Slippery
06-27-12, 03:43
Some people have more money than me. I rent a full condo for $60. 00 a night. Don't ask because I don't tell but they are readily available. Hell, money is money.

X Man
06-27-12, 05:39
I know there is Megamall in Ortigas, but is there now a Megamall in Cebu? Where? Or did you simply mean a really big mall?

Also, the hotel connected to the smallish Robinson's mall is Summit, formerly Cebu Midtown. Crown PLaza, the tallest building in Cebu, is just down the street.

Crowne Plaza. Not for the budget weary. Has direct entrance from floor 3 from / to Robinsons mall, with Megamall and a few other malls close. Edsa and Ortigas. Discreet and accomodating staff and awesome buffet breakfast included. Rooms from $100 to $200 USD. I never hit the bars because easy is just to pick up lookers at the malls or entice the dia etc girls there. Easy. Ill post more of it in the next day or two, of course as background to what you're really interested in.

Good Luck.

PM

X Man
06-27-12, 06:50
Sorry, I didn't realize my reply to Poolmover was posting in the photo thread. Okay, let me dig up some pics. X.

I know there is Megamall in Ortigas, but is there now a Megamall in Cebu? Where? Or did you simply mean a really big mall?

Also, the hotel connected to the smallish Robinson's mall is Summit, formerly Cebu Midtown. Crown PLaza, the tallest building in Cebu, is just down the street.

X Man
06-27-12, 07:02
Sorry, I didn't realize my reply to Poolmover was posting in the photo thread. Okay, let me dig up some pics. X.

Asian Rain
06-27-12, 18:39
Okay, let me dig up some pics. X.Nice sets. I have seen a lot of different things on ISG, but personally I would struggle to do a girl who poses with a meat cleaver. Looks "doable" yet "certifiable". Hehe.

This girl is one of my favorites and the only girl I have taken from MBC in the last year. A total sweetie and a real GFE. She has the distinction of being an absolute pro at making me cum consistently while doing me in cowgirl. She knew how to ride me just right and would pound me in a frenzy during my climax. After my shoot she would just lay quietly on top of me with my cock plugging her creampied pussy. Again, a real GFE with the benefit of nut-busting orgasms that would leave my balls tingling for hours after the session. Now working in Dubai as a nanny. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Doppel One
06-28-12, 14:02
Sometimes you've just got to let them have it.

Poolmover
06-28-12, 22:48
A couple photos may have been posted but some are new I am sure. For some reason I like the chrome sink drain pipe photo. You'll see why.

Some before and after action photos here too. Someday ill have those in action photos for y'all.

Poolmover

WestCoast1
06-29-12, 02:59
PM: I'm a fan now. Great shot compositition. The girl is a cutiepie.

Malakiman
06-29-12, 03:20
Nice sets. I have seen a lot of different things on ISG, but personally I would struggle to do a girl who poses with a meat cleaver. Looks "doable" yet "certifiable". Hehe.

This girl is one of my favorites and the only girl I have taken from MBC in the last year. A total sweetie and a real GFE. She has the distinction of being an absolute pro at making me cum consistently while doing me in cowgirl. She knew how to ride me just right and would pound me in a frenzy during my climax. After my shoot she would just lay quietly on top of me with my cock plugging her creampied pussy. Again, a real GFE with the benefit of nut-busting orgasms that would leave my balls tingling for hours after the session. Now working in Dubai as a nanny. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainShe works in Dubai as a nanny. I have to meet her Can you pm me contact info?

Jambo
06-29-12, 04:41
They said it was their first time doing this. I had to teach them how to do 'scissors'

Bad Brains
07-01-12, 03:07
Met this one on the beach. She had an awesome attitude, and she was super fun to play with. Amazing tan petite body with no fat.

It Travel
07-01-12, 08:00
Always error on the side of fun. Now we know why it's more fun in the Philippines.

A few more of the the girl in the cherry socks. Mmm. Tender on the outside. Juicy on the inside. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainAR I always get cracked by your work.

Tiny, skinny, young LBM glazed in face with fresh cum! WOW! I think you enjoed her three holes too.

IT

Asian Rain
07-01-12, 09:59
Tiny, skinny, young LBM glazed in face with fresh cum! WOW! I think you enjoed her three holes too.I seriously struggle to find 3-holers in the Phils. It's not that I haven't enjoyed anal here, but it is much more of a challenge than Indonesia or Thailand.

What I DO like about Philippines is the willingness of girls here to introduce other girls. Yet another of my DIA contacts has turned pimpette and introduced me last night to this sweet 18yo student in need of money for her school project. Super sweet juicy honey hole which I licked until she had a shuddering orgasm (another thing I like about Filipinas, once they know how to orgasm, they can't get enough of it). Her blow job was wet and slurpy, but she couldn't quite get my cock deep enough in her throat. Newbie. The fuck action was delicious as her pussy was overflowing with juice, so no need for lube. Had a most satisfying blow.

Here are some snaps from the session. She was shy, which saved me some time on masking the photos. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

It Travel
07-01-12, 15:43
I seriously struggle to find 3-holers in the Phils. It's not that I haven't enjoyed anal here, but it is much more of a challenge than Indonesia or Thailand.

What I DO like about Philippines is the willingness of girls here to introduce other girls. Yet another of my DIA contacts has turned pimpette and introduced me last night to this sweet 18yo student in need of money for her school project. Super sweet juicy honey hole which I licked until she had a shuddering orgasm (another thing I like about Filipinas, once they know how to orgasm, they can't get enough of it). Her blow job was wet and slurpy, but she couldn't quite get my cock deep enough in her throat. Newbie. The fuck action was delicious as her pussy was overflowing with juice, so no need for lube. Had a most satisfying blow.

Here are some snaps from the session. She was shy, which saved me some time on masking the photos. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainUuu I can understand! No service entrance. Absolutely my favourite. What a pity. But OK you make a lot of beauty masks! It's my second item on my shopping list! . In my opinion anal countries apart Brazil ar the latin ones and, more or less, Russia.

I'll soon be there and found two piglets doing all the way (cum slurping included) one 18 one 21. Let's see what is happening, will publish photos when back!

IT

Poolmover
07-01-12, 20:05
For your continued viewing. A little tough entering, but nothing that repeated efforts on her part would not solve. One pic here is not for the woozy.

Poolmover

Wicked Roger
07-03-12, 23:19
Long time no post, but here are a few of a spinner I know doing what we like.

IT. Maybe you are asking the wrong pinays because as Frenzy wrote, no trouble to find a pinay to enjoy Greek. Depends how you introduce. Below you will like as the entree to a night of Greek.

She is very submissive and likes lots naughty things as well as pussy.

Enjoy

It Travel
07-04-12, 07:36

IT. Maybe you are asking the wrong pinays because as Frenzy wrote, no trouble to find a pinay to enjoy Greek. Depends how you introduce. Below you will like as the entree to a night of Greek.

EnjoyYep WR I can imagine, unfortunately I'm not so much in Asia (some times in China and Korea) , more or less always in FSU. But once I want to plan a nice sex trip in SE Asia, I thought about Thailand and Pattaya. But we will see, it will be nex year so I still have plenty of time to decide.

What I like most in these girls (Thai, Philippines etc etc) is that there seems not to be any problem in getting real cum guzzlers! It's another lovley activity!

Happy Hunt.

IT

Barek
07-04-12, 20:28
Good to see WR back!

Mr Enforcer
07-05-12, 12:52

If someone feels the need to respond to THIS post without a picture, please do so in the photo chit chat section. X.I think I was at this pool party in March 2011. I saw the girl in photo #3 and she had a great arse so I asked her where she works (I have forgooten now). She told me and I barfined her that night and she was a great fuck.

Member #4152
07-05-12, 19:39

EnjoyI love it! You think anal beads are the way to go? To get them started, that is? Looking for the easiest way to get them comfortable with it.

Frenzy3
07-06-12, 09:56
FFS can you guys read, this is the thread to post photos, if no photo then do not post.

I will stop posting naked photos and only post party photos if I have to enforce the rules all the time.

Tally Wacker
07-06-12, 10:52

EnjoyWR is this the girl that was with you at breakfast the other day?

Mackin
07-06-12, 17:31
It seems the peons are revolting by posting without a picture. You threaten to not post pictures of naked girls if this doesn't stop. Hey, do what you have to do.

Asian Rain
07-06-12, 19:09
I will stop posting naked photos and only post party photos if I have to enforce the rules all the time.The party pics will do fine. The girl on the right of IMG2646 is a cutie. Is she one of the harem that takes it up the dumper? Just curious.

Attached are pics from a recent double header. First girl was a new introduction. Hooked up for a lunchtime quickie. Tight, sweet and loved to pose for the camera. Said she didn't like sex, but specifically requested doggy and I couldn't pound her pussy hard enough to satisfy her. Went way over time getting back to work. The second girl is a favorite. She texted me claiming some financial calamity and kindly requested my help. This girl is the sweetest little thing, so obliged her request to meet. Had a pleasant afternoon quickie, leaving my balls feeling thoroughly juiced. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Poolmover
07-06-12, 20:58
AR.

I think your girl in the recent post is this LBFM from Cebu, agree? she brings my most fond memory (of my 2 weeks there) with her extended 84lb shuddering orgasmic experience.

PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,

Poolmover

Asian Rain
07-07-12, 08:36
I think your girl in the recent post is this LBFM from Cebu, agree? she brings my most fond memory (of my 2 weeks there) with her extended 84lb shuddering orgasmic experience.Different girl. In the Philippines, sadly I have never mongered outside of Manila. Looks like Cebu has some Sweet Young Thing talents. Very nice.

Another pic of a favorite in action, enjoying the view from the ceiling mirror of our short time motel. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Hellas
07-07-12, 12:12
Anybody know this girl, She lives near Angeles!

Mauritz 63
07-07-12, 23:19
Three beerbelly friends goes to cebu. We hade fun.

Not the last trip I guess.

Pekkakoo
07-09-12, 10:30
My Cebu ex-girlfriend.

Wicked Roger
07-09-12, 22:16
WR is this the girl that was with you at breakfast the other day?Yes TW. And she wanted to have fun with you as well but I had read your PM and so decided not to offer or hint. Next time as she is very willing

Another of her before we started some realy naughty stuff :) ... she was just warming up here

Asian Rain
07-10-12, 17:33
This is how I would advertise ladies undergarments. Step aside Victoria's Secret.

This was last Friday's afternoon delight. I'm talking yum-mee. For fun, try enlarging the view and zoom-in on that super tight Filipina micro slit. I don't know if it is some kind of optical illusion, but it seems to get tighter the more you magnify. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

NicFrenchy
07-11-12, 02:59
This is how I would advertise ladies undergarments. Step aside Victoria's Secret.

This was last Friday's afternoon delight. I'm talking yum-mee. For fun, try enlarging the view and zoom-in on that super tight Filipina micro slit. I don't know if it is some kind of optical illusion, but it seems to get tighter the more you magnify. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainGreat one.

Frenzy3
07-11-12, 16:00
Great one.Blue raddison pool today with 2 of my girls. One is a p4p, the other is gf.

Frenzy3
07-11-12, 16:04
More of the same day

Sid70
07-11-12, 22:46
More of the same day. Good memories from very enjoyable place.

Cunning Stunt
07-12-12, 02:29
For fun, try enlarging the view and zoom-in on that super tight Filipina micro slit.One of my all time favourite Pinay playmates tops the scales at 90 pounds soaking wet but has a lovely hairy little all-women pussy like a pound of best minced fillet. Its a revelation and I can't get enough of it. It is, however, gloriously tight and sucks you inside like a greedy killer clam. What a way to go! Pure bliss!

Member #4341
07-12-12, 21:26
Anybody know this girl in Blue and Red, She lives in Makati Manila. Her name should be JOVELYN AGO.

FreebieFan
07-13-12, 05:44
One of my own current faves. (theres a few ).38 kg. 19. 5 inch waist. And in my opionion a truly well formed arse!

Wicked Roger
07-13-12, 05:58
Some from me as not posted for a while. All but Photos 1 and 2 are Cebuanas and all I see if the urge takes me. 1 and 2 has now found the Church as a way to excite her so she is 'converted' (the wrong way IMHO LOL). All college girls and many bisexual as you can see. Lovely jubly

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-13-12, 06:02
Some more for your viewing pleasure.

And some have friends who have never met a westerner (until uncle WR). And sisters also.

Wicked Roger
07-13-12, 06:05
Last lot for now gents. Enjoy

Asian Rain
07-15-12, 18:06
One of my all time favourite Pinay playmates tops the scales at 90 pounds soaking wet.Best part about those girls that they have plenty of friends in need of scholarships. Send her my way if she is ready for grad school.

Here is one of the local student bodies that enrolled in my Multimedia 101 course, an pounding apprenticeship in pics and video. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
07-16-12, 04:30
Here is one of the local student bodies that enrolled in my Multimedia 101 course, an pounding apprenticeship in pics and video. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainEncourage her to enroll at the CS school of sexual excellence. Here is one of my successful students being put through her paces.

WestCoast1
07-18-12, 20:30
From a while ago. Was looking thru some old galleries. Enjoy my memories of her orasmia.

WestCoast1
07-20-12, 07:26
So I walk out of Robinson's Fuente one evening. I'm hungry and headed to Abuhan's. I run into this pretty face that I've seen before. She smiled and said 'hi' as we passed. I stopped and turned to chat her. I told her I knew her from somewhere. She said no, she's never seen me. She asked where I was going. She was in curve by the hotel, where the SW hang out. She was the only one. I insisted that I knew her, but she said no. I told her I was heading to eat at Abuhan's, and I invited her for some food. Her face is distinctive, with a high forehead. Great smile, she can be a nawty looking vamp with her smile. She didn't seem hungry, didn't want a juice or beer or much food. She asked for a glass of water and we split a dish of food that she wanted, but that she hardly touched. Bill with my beer was just over 200. Then she said,"Well? We go now?" As in to my hotel? She said,"Yes." She tossed out the devlish smile, which I've seen before. I re-iterated that we knew each other."No po." I was also picturing her naked, I could swear her legs and long hands / fingers went with that high forehead. She got a great caboose.

I rubbed my belly and said I was full, and not in the mood for a girl tonight (a lie). She let loose the devlish smile again, then guffawed: "C'mon! I been here with you an hour. Lets to go your hotel." I hesitated. We had moved our faces close, slowly. Our hands were together on the table. Nobody was watching us. I said again I was full, and tired."I make you not tired," she demured. I asked quitely, how much?"1000." I grinned, and said 500. She didn't respond, she thought about it, turned on the smile again."700." That's when I figured her out. I really DID have her before. I have her photographed in a different hotel, from several trips prior. I got her in the same spot, outside Robinson's a year or two ago. I countered with 600. More smile, our faces were about 8" apart."OK." Are you OK to pics hun? How could she say no to that, as she did it before?"Well. I never done that before. But ok." Hahaha, never did that before. I sat for a minute, then told her I would give her a tip if her work was good. I asked again if we knew each other."No. Why you keep asking?" I told her I could swear we had dated sometime in the past, or knew each other online."No. I would remember." Did she go there often, to the place outside?"No. Few times each year only. I have regular job. Only go there if I need money." I countered, a wager: if I could show her that we knew each other, she would get 400. If I could not, then 1000."Ok. We never meet before. I will remember you!" Off we went. We had the usual fun time, and as soon as her clothes started coming off, I was sure of who she was. So much so that I remembered she was in no rush to leave last time, she showered after the pop, came back to bed naked, and rubbed my back and shoulders on the bed while I was browsing the net with my laptop (a keeper, as they say).

After the fun, I uploaded the session's pics. Then I went back two previous Cebu visits, and found a folder with her name on it, from 2010. I downloaded a couple of those pics while she was showering, and put one on the screen of her playing the pink piccolo in the other hotel. 2010. When she came out, toweling her hair, I showed her the picture. What a reaction. She stared at it for 20 seconds. Is that you, sucking dick and winking into the camera hun?"OMG! Where did you get this!" I took it hun, while you were blowing me."I don't remember this!" Wow."How long ago these?" Almost two years hun."Shit. I don't remember this!" What a crackup: how many guys do you have to be with not to remember one who snapped your picture while you were winking into the camera with his dick in your mouth?

"You going to give me 400 ya?" Noooo, this was too much fun. 700 as you requested, and off you go."Salamat po!"

Tally Wacker
07-20-12, 07:36
Very funny WC.

"You going to give me 400 ya?" Noooo, this was too much fun. 700 as you requested, and off you go."Salamat po!"

Wicked Roger
07-20-12, 20:40
Well she told me 2 weeks ago prior to a wedding I attended that she wanted to try girls so being the gentleman that I am I always encourage the education of young pinays (college girl). So we went to High Heels and she selected a bisexual cutie. Small slim shaved dark skin (very yummy) and went back to the hotel.

She was like a kid in a candy store. Could not enough once she started, both the girls came at least twice and of course I was there to see that my hard work paid off. Now we have to find more bisexual cuties for her for the weekend as she says she is addicted. Next are the toys (David 33 don't read that last bit LOL) and a visist t to the toy shop tomorrow.

Asian Flava. You will like the girl from High Heels, see the picture LOL.

Cunning Stunt. She likes BDSM also, another new learning experience I was able to impart. LOL (and check the PMs)

Tally Wacker
07-21-12, 07:55
When she raised up my legs while giving me a blowjob and started licking my asshole I had a feeling it was not her first time.

Cunning Stunt
07-21-12, 08:14
Here is the photo promised. Crying out for a dog collar!

Wicked Roger
07-21-12, 15:23
Here is the photo promised. Crying out for a dog collar!Thanks CS

So am sure she would appreciate the photos below and wear them LOL. And I have other 'accessories' that those who know me will not be surprised at!

Also some photos of another lady who you may like to see, who loves a collar (but would be equally 'graceful' in a schoolie / maids outfit) plus what she wroe for me recently in lipstick. Well we are educators CS in our own way.

Enjoy.

PS: CS check your PMs

Wicked Roger
07-21-12, 20:50
Saw another girl at High Heels when we were there last night so took her tonight as the student "needed to try bigger boobs" (her words. She is becoming insatibale for pussy LOL). When she woke this afternoon and after a enjoyable 'brunch' with her teacher, she said she needed more pussy. Can't help but love the girl and admire my reaching techniques as well.

So this one is very sweet, a little chunkier than the spinner of last night but wonderful in the sack, and really enjoyed the student licking her etc.

So did I LOL.

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-21-12, 20:53
A few more of the student passing all her grades, LOL.

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
07-22-12, 10:16
She liked the first High Heels girl so much she came back for a brunch lesson. Yummy LOL :)

The student is now an insatiable pussy eater thanks to my lessons and education techniques.

She returns home (very near to Manila) and is now going to look at her fellow sudents very differently. And share them with WR LOL :)

Sumart
07-22-12, 10:30
Great Pics R! Glad you are back in your second profession.

She liked the first High Heels girl so much she came back for a brunch lesson. Yummy LOL.

The student is now an insatiable pussy eater thanks to my lessons and education techniques.

She returns home (very near to Manila) and is now going to look at her fellow sudents very differently. And share them with WR LOL.

WestCoast1
07-22-12, 20:59
Roger! The debauchery of it all!

Tally Wacker
07-23-12, 07:58
hey wicked roger. your photos of the student look to be taken at st. giles hotel in makati where i ran into you right? i could tell by the carpet and the drapes. i was looking for one of those funny electrical outlets that a few guys are fantasizing over but did not see one in your shots.

a few more of the student passing all her grades, lol.

enjoy

WestCoast1
07-24-12, 05:20
Enjoy gents. Viva la cebuana!

Tally Wacker
07-24-12, 12:22
On my first night back in Phil I had a meet up arranged with a couple of sisters. Found out later not really sisters but I did not complain and still refer to them as sisters. I landed early morning and RK was nice enough to meet up with me to show me where to have my cell phone unlocked and exchange some dollars. After a nice italian lunch in Greenbelt we met up with the sisters for dinner. RK kept the conversation flowing since he is fluent in tagalish. LOL.

After dinner myself and the sisters went for drinks at Bottoms Bar. The Sisters have never been to a girlie bar so it was a fun experience for all of us. It's a small place with about 20 young filipinas wearing suspenders as tops. Nipples popping out everywhere. Great environment. We started drinking and got loose very quick. I was still trying to figure out the sisters. The younger 25yr old liked me but so did the older 27yr old. When one would go to the CR I would french kiss the other one and visa versa. The younger one was testing me and I failed horribly. I said fuck it and we all just had fun. The older sis got very drunk and had fun. She danced up on stage with the other girls with my assistance and it gave me time to fondle and bond with the little one. We all got drunk. I never looked over the bill and I found out the next day that we were over charged. I guess they charged the girls lady drink prices. Shit! Oh who cares I'm on vacation. LOL.

After, we stumbled back to st giles hotel and as we entered the room the girls got naked. The big sis felt sick and headed to the bathroom. Photos will show what happened next. I was fucking the little sis on the bed and big sis was sitting on the toilet seat throwing up in the sink. As I was fucking the little sis doggie on the bed I pulled out and walked into the bathroom and had big sis suck my cock for a few min then went back and finished fucking the little one. After, the little sis and I had to pull the big sis into the bathtub to wash her off. Crazy fun night!

Tally Wacker
07-24-12, 19:50
One way to get GFE is to bring the girls some gifts instead of offering them money. I told the young one I would bring her some sexy lingerie and asked for her size. Her older sis was sitting next to her durring the chat and wanted in on the deal so I asked her size too. Then I explained that I would like them to model the lingerie so I could take sexy photos. Their reply was ok why not. I found a sale at Target for 5 panties for $24 and bought 15 of them along with some bras and a couple of sexy swim suits and chocolates. The cashier gave me a funny look when she saw that I had 15 pairs of sexy panties in all different sizes. LOL

Socker
07-24-12, 20:44
Nice pics Tally Wacker! That is a killer hottie you got there. Her face is still very visable and she looks good. Thank You!

My pics are from last year and an example of angling instead of the the "easy to do, blur effect", that is incessantly used by a few guys here. That's all they do is either, torsos, or completely blur the face, etc etc. I also notice the lower tier of product. Is that a nice way to put it? Anyway, I blur 1/3 of the time, angle 1/3 of the time, and post faces 1/3 of the time. These guys live there so maybe they need to take extra precautions, then it all makes sense. That said, The McDonalds of photography I can do w / out. Hehehe

I am not perfect but I am always trying to find new ways to get the action and the excitment on record.

Cheers,

FreebieFan
07-25-12, 05:49
Here is the photo promised. Crying out for a dog collar!Something like this?

FreebieFan
07-25-12, 05:55
Here is the photo promised. Crying out for a dog collar!Or this one maybe?

Tally Wacker
07-25-12, 07:15
Hey thanks Socker. Your first pic in your series is nice. Using angles and lighting is a more natural way of concealing the girls identity but you just need to remember all those things when your in the moment. Not soo easy to do sometimes. Also don't forget the jewlery. Mine were taken with an iphone and a blackberry only.

Here's a few more.

[QUOTE=Socker; 1307754]Nice pics Tally Wacker! That is a killer hottie you got there. Her face is still very visable and she looks good. Thank You! My pics are from last year and an example of angling instead of the the "easy to do, blur effect", that is incessantly used by a few guys here.

WestCoast1
07-25-12, 07:40
Socker, nice work big boy.

Cunning Stunt
07-25-12, 07:52
Socker, nice work big boy.Wot no pic! This girl had an interesting way of drinking her beer!

TW - that girl looked to have a mighty sore pussy. Had you been hitting it with your rhythm stick?

Jp Slicky
07-25-12, 08:12
TW, Socker,

If you guys are now competing with photos, the only thing I have to say is."Let the games begin" LOL

Tally Wacker
07-25-12, 08:26
TW - that girl looked to have a mighty sore pussy. Had you been hitting it with your rhythm stick?No I was using my Tally Wacker. LOL

Socker
07-25-12, 10:15
Socker, nice work big boy.I think you mean it so thk you. Next time I'm in Cebu I hope I can buy you a beer, I love that town. As far as the pic thing goes, maybe a little experimentation would be fun for a change. Keep on keeping on, haha. Looking forward to that beer, haha.

Macro is a good way to distort identity, I love macro. This little macro lady slobbering on jr came from AC's Candy Bar. As I was trying to find a way to enjoy her she kept saying, take more pictures, take more pictures. So I said (to myself) this would be a good time for Macro. So I took some good macro pics before my departure back to the states. The macro pics were all she was good for. She freaking strangled poor jr w / a death grip, and had me squirming to try and escape it, haha, hence manual finish. Cheers, haha

Socker
07-25-12, 11:13
WR, kudos for 4717. More of that,"on the edge stuff" is good. (fart)

Socker
07-25-12, 17:43
Put up more macros etc later.

WestCoast1
07-26-12, 06:24
Socker, nice work again.

My contribution for today.

Tally Wacker
07-26-12, 08:28
A few more.

Socker
07-26-12, 10:55
[QUOTE=Tally Wacker; 1307932]Hey thanks Socker. Your first pic in your series is nice. Using angles and lighting is a more natural way of concealing the girls identity but you just need to remember all those things when your in the moment. Not soo easy to do sometimes. Also don't forget the jewlery. Mine were taken with an iphone and a blackberry only.

Tally, thanks again, that young lady is hot. You captured her perfectly (pic #1, 7.8, 9) is way good. She was into her job and has a nice curvy body too, nice find.

As for pic taking, I know taking pics (xxx) sometimes takes away from the fun and can distract the lady. The best ladies don't pay any atention to the photographer, they just take care of business and MANY like their business. Those are the best women and looks like you had one there. Great Pics.

It is The PG so here are a few more. I need to get back to PI soon (need more pics) but February is probably the best I can do. AC, Cebu, Palawan and Manila, maybe. November, haha

Mauritz 63
07-26-12, 19:01
Next trip I will get more pics. I have enjoyed the big boys here for long. Now its my turn to contribute when I can.

Knowledge
07-26-12, 23:54
Socker, nice work again.

My contribution for today.LOL, be honest, were you staring at Erin Burnett on the TV fantasizing while you got your BBJ? The expression on the CNN lady's face on TV is precious LOL.

WestCoast1
07-27-12, 22:46
LOL, be honest, were you staring at Erin Burnett on the TV fantasizing while you got your BBJ? The expression on the CNN lady's face on TV is precious LOL.You didn't know that the newscaster can also see the viewer? Man, that's the only reason I leave the TV on when I'm fucking or masturbating.

Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Diane Sawyer, and Leslie Stahl: Smile!

WestCoast1
07-28-12, 05:46
Coffee with a muffin in the morning. Blowjob with a camera in the evening.

Cunning Stunt
07-28-12, 07:29
Some magnificent photos recently. The Philippines PG has always been good (compared with other Asian PGs) but surely now must be the best on ISG. Keep it up!

A few modest offerings of my own to keep the ball rolling.

Socker
07-28-12, 19:27
Some magnificent photos recently. The Philippines PG has always been good (compared with other Asian PGs) but surely now must be the best on ISG. Keep it up!

A few modest offerings of my own to keep the ball rolling.Holy Mo Fo! That is a hungry lady, YA got to keep her number, haha! These pics are epic and the 3rd one tells the story. They put a smile on my face, haha. Thanks much!

I'll post pics of my sacred spinner later on when I have more time.

Asian Rain
07-29-12, 09:23
Loved the session with this talent. Picture tells the story. Just before the meet-up she texts me that she has missed her lunch to keep our meeting time. I can respect that (unusual) extra effort, so being the softie I am, I picked her up a box of nuggets at McDo. I have learned from bitter experience that having a session with a starved Pinay can greatly degrade the experience.

While she ate my nuggets, I was free to play with her humps. After she has her fill of rice and nuggets, she looked up at me and said "okay, you fuck me hard now." Yep, I'm all over that. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Socker
07-29-12, 16:04
OK Gents, I did some blurring and can post some pics of my tiny little babe. When I first saw her in a Mango Street Bar I could not believe my eyes. I was fortunate in that she became available soon after I got there. She was a ball of energy and a sweet little thing. She turned 18 a few months earlier and was now working in the bar supporting her family. She would not allow action pics so no xxx and she insisted on a condom which was a bit unusual for PI. I barfined her the next 2 nights as well. In the daytime we went to Ayala Mall and goofed around, swimming at the hotel pool and a visit to her house. The visit to her house was an eye opener. Gents, the only way I can accurately describe how small she is is to post a pic that is not very flattering of me.

Well I just did more editing and now it's not so bad. Here's the tiniest lady I have had the pleasure of knowing well.

I'm not as prolific as some here but when I'm on the scene I take a lot of pics of these beauties. Every time they move it inspirers me to reach over and grab the camera. This is a thank you post to the other photographers here in PI Photo Gallery. There are some good mongers here, haha, thanks. S

WestCoast1
07-29-12, 16:32
AR, tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

WestCoast1
07-29-12, 19:29
Another of life's creatures, as a comfort. Socker, love your spinner.

Cunning Stunt
07-30-12, 03:44
OK Gents, I did some blurring and can post some pics of my tiny little babe.Lovely little spinner. My favourite body type. This little minx was 20 but looked and acted like a schoolgirl and had a voice like Minnie Mouse on helium. But get her into bed and she was a tigress. Absolutely no gag response so BJs were just about the best I ever had in The Philippines. Last I heard, she was in a steady relationship with a foreigner (which didn't stop one last swan song) so maybe married and away now. Lucky man!

Asian Rain
07-31-12, 17:52
Here's the tiniest lady I have had the pleasure of knowing well.Nice one. Definitely worth having that ever-so-tiny slit impaled on you!

The other day my balls were feeling blue and swollen, so I called up my pimpette doctor and asked her if she had something in an under-40kg dose that would cure the situation. After a successful "cumectomy" my balls were happily back to normal. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Socker
07-31-12, 19:10
Nice one. Definitely worth having that ever-so-tiny slit impaled on you!

The other day my balls were feeling blue and swollen, so I called up my pimpette doctor and asked her if she had something in an under-40kg dose that would cure the situation. After a successful "cumectomy" my balls were happily back to normal. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainI love the spinners. Unfortunately for me I'm in the USA looking at the screen and you guys are there looking at the spinners, haha. I'm happy for you. This lady looks really nice, thanks for the pic.

WestCoast1
08-01-12, 05:56
She got a great ass.

Tally Wacker
08-01-12, 06:49
Damn dude you don't even let the panty lines disapear before you start snapping pics. Nice one!

How did you slip all those rolls of film past customs before there was digital? LOL.

She got a great ass.

WestCoast1
08-01-12, 19:15
Damn dude you don't even let the panty lines disapear before you start snapping pics. Nice one!Haha of course the panty lines are still there, as I apply the "Fresh Sniff" approach.

AfAsia
08-01-12, 22:56
She got a great ass.WC, Sinfuly lovely shot. Her tri hole appears nuked. Did you analyze her? Just love the shot, with Firefox13 you can zoom right in there and almost disappear inside.

WestCoast1
08-02-12, 00:20
WC, Sinfuly lovely shot. Her tri hole appears nuked. Did you analyze her? Just love the shot, with Firefox13 you can zoom right in there and almost disappear inside.I did not give her the anal-ysis that she so deserved. I was infatuated with the view. Will try and find more of her in this position.

Jp Slicky
08-02-12, 04:06
Westcoast1,

Where you going to post any photos of the woman that gave you all kinds of trouble in Cebu lately? Naked or not, I am interested to see this person.

Regards,

Slicky

Tally Wacker
08-02-12, 06:09
Snaps taken from a video jumping on the bed. Great morning entertainment.

WestCoast1
08-02-12, 07:02
Westcoast1,

Where you going to post any photos of the woman that gave you all kinds of trouble in Cebu lately? Naked or not, I am interested to see this person.

Regards,

SlickyJP, I cannot (and I want to). I took a good 20+ pics of her in various stages of dress and undress, before the argument erupted. She was insistent that I delete the pics, and I feigned to her deleting the pics. I put the camera on the desk by my laptop. She was never near the camera. Later, after the DT and fun, while she was in the shower I put the cam in the safe and locked it (she was in the CR less than a minute). When she stepped out and got snotty, we argued, and I had to leave her alone in the room to go fetch security. Once back in the room, and after she left, everything seemed in place. My suitcase was still padlocked, the safe was locked. The guard and girl were gone. I was getting ready to go across the street to a pole-dancing place a bit later, and I noticed my laptop was upside down, and powered off (it was on when I left to get the guard). The one thing she was able to mess with was the laptop. I started it up, and it worked fine. I then realized I should go thru my stuff and did. The suitcase contents were fine, and the safe still had its contents: wallet, passport, cash was all present, cam was there, etc.

It was not until the next day that I popped the cam card out, put it in my computer, and attempted to upload its contents to the internet. I set it to upload (it takes a while) and jumped in the shower. When I got out, there was an error message in the upload program that I did not understand, saying the upload was disrupted. I checked the card: nothing on the damned thing. Blank. I checked the folder with her name on it in my online backup: empty. Damn. I'd like to be able to blame this on the girl, but she never got close to the camera after the picture-taking.

The pronunciation of her name is "M-G", or Emgee (that's what her friends call her). She goes by Joy to customers. She is from the dorm area where you don't get out of the taxi. A guy stops all inbound taxis a good 40 meters from the dorm. If a foreigner is in the taxi, a bunch of other guys at the dorm are called out, and then the taxi approaches. These guys surround the taxi, a papasan steps out, and girls are brought out. I think this is supposed to scare foreigners from getting out of the car. I know some taxi drivers refuse to go there, and other drivers and street hawks will warn you not to get out of the car.

Addendum: sevaral nights later, I got a two-pack of girls from this place. One of them is a long-time fav of mine, who would bring other two-packs of girls over the next few days. She knows MG. She asked, outright: "MG want to know if your laptop is ok?" Hence, MG really did try to do something with my laptop while I was out of the room. Whatever she did, it works fine.

Jp Slicky
08-02-12, 07:27
I hope everyone reads and learns from this posting about when things start going sour, be on your guard.

I learned a lot from my ladyboy incident and Cebu trip in gerneral. One thing I did right, is stay where the computer was and keep that safe locked and phone (if it works) in hand.

Thanks for your time on this, always enjoy your reports, photos, and envy your times doing different girls.

Stay lucky