PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Pita123
12-18-12, 09:27
Okkay, let me help you here.

There is a Site called myfreecams. Com where you can sign up for free and then put your CC to become a premium member (no need to PAY anything).

This site is full of Filipinas and Other girls giving shows. They expect Tips and can do private shows, but most just get naked and do stuff right there in the public room.

Try it. Seriously. You'll save a lot of moneySeems that you need to make a $20 minimum purchase to get the premium account.

Frenzy3
12-18-12, 10:09
Seems that you need to make a $20 minimum purchase to get the premium account.You know the rules?

Frenzy3
12-19-12, 17:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Frenzy3
12-19-12, 17:36
Yes guys she is tiny and over 18 and she love sex.

Frenzy3
12-19-12, 17:39
If you looks closely you will notice she came 2 times before I put the camera down.

Frenzy3
12-19-12, 17:49
Now back to destroying pinay ass.

Cunning Stunt
12-19-12, 21:15
CS do not look I do not want you to be offendedOnly offended by poor framing and repetition, mate.

Caught a shot of this multi-orgasmic girl on the cusp of another thunderous come. With that view, I wasn't too far behind.

Member #4349
12-19-12, 23:18
Okkay, let me help you here.

There is a Site called myfreecams. Com where you can sign up for free and then put your CC to become a premium member (no need to PAY anything).

This site is full of Filipinas and Other girls giving shows. They expect Tips and can do private shows, but most just get naked and do stuff right there in the public room.

Try it. Seriously. You'll save a lot of moneyAre you sure those aren't recordings of various slappers endlessly repeated, but long enough to make it look as if its live complete with phony texting?

Member #4698
12-20-12, 00:49
Are you sure those aren't recordings of various slappers endlessly repeated, but long enough to make it look as if its live complete with phony texting?Biffa, I don't want to slam you, but an esteemed board member, with over 4000 posts, gave you a tip about a free cam web site where Asian girls dance around nude, why are you too lazy to take 60 seconds to check it out instead questioning the merit of the tip.

MFC is 100% live. You can text the girls while they are playing around and they will either respond verbally or text you back in real time.

I have two favorite Filipina MFC girls that I have known and been Yahoo Messaging for over a year. One lives in Baguio. She has invited me to see her, but you know, I am not quite into making the trip and she hemmed and hawed about coming to Manila. So she is probably not for real, but I keep in contact just the same. The other girl lives in Manila and I met her in March. She is a really sweet girl. I took her out to dinner at Greenbelt Mall and then I asked her back to my hotel so we could talk. We shagged twice and she stayed the night. Next day after a morning shag, she hinted that she needed some things at the mall. I said no to a new laptop or an Apple phone, LOL, but I took her shopping anyway at Landmark Mall and I bought her a couple pair of designer jeans, some tops, and some make up. It all came to around 4000p. We had lunch and she left. We still Yahoo text from time to time and occasionally I see her on MFC, but not very often because I don't want her to confuse me with her audience. I only spent 3 days in Makati this last November and so I did not have time to see her then. I told her I was planning to go to El Nido in March, 2013 and she wants to come along. It might be fun, but I am wavering. Five days with her may be too much.

While you are visiting MFC be sure to check out AspenRae. She is an American super star there. This girl is hot and she has a great cam showbiz personality. She is gorgeous, naked most of the time, and likes to play with herself; but the real reason she is so popular is that she knows how to relate to men. I like watching her perform in full control of her medium and master of give and take with her male audience.

On any given night that she is on, she has over a thousand guys tuning in. Guys tip her $50/$100/$200 like it was pesos. She must pull in thousands of dollars every night and again all she does is display her great personality for her audience, play good rock, dance around, get naked and masturbate in many interesting ways. I must admit she has a fine pussy.

AspenRae has been on Howard Stern a few times. Like I said she is a superstar. She now has her own web site where she sells photos and videos of herself. Watching this girl for 20 minutes or so I start thinking why aren't the girls I know as friendly and funny, not to mention as hot as this girl. I would really like to meet her. Unfortunately she is lesbo. Wouldn't you know!

Since this the photo gallery, here is a picture of my MFC Manilla girl waking up in the morning. It is good in the PI.

WestCoast1
12-20-12, 07:59
Whole lotta name-callin' goin' on. Back to the pics.

Cunning Stunt
12-21-12, 03:37
Whole lotta name-callin' goin' on.At least when they are calling you names, they are leaving some other poor bugger alone.

Yesterdays fun. Wow, this chubby, big titted, young munchkin could move. Think she was trying to start a fire. Had my camera set to sports mode and still couldn't keep her in focus!

Naked Gunz
12-21-12, 05:56
I suspect her price may be on the high side.Did you get some? If so how was it?

WestCoast1
12-21-12, 06:25
Wow, this chubby, big titted, young munchkin could move. Think she was trying to start a fire. Had my camera set to sports mode and still couldn't keep her in focus!Stunt, nice. It begs the question: if you had to choose, do you prefer the looker-starfish, or the homely-horney girl?

Today's contribution. With a lick-lick here, and a suck-suck there, Old McDonald-Johnson got the job done.

Cunning Stunt
12-21-12, 08:06
Stunt, nice. It begs the question: if you had to choose, do you prefer the looker-starfish, or the homely-horney girl?Give me homely-horny any time. This Cavitean DIA honey looked the epitome of homely on her FB photos. Butter wouldn't melt etc. But although not proactive in bed, she was very obedient and compliant and didn't seem to know the word 'no'. When she had stopped mesmerizing me with her jiggly tits, she gave me a stupendous BJ which culminated in a torrential COF (several days back-up). Dare not show them shots, they are XXX rated and would have the ISG grannies choking on their cocoa but here is one of the preliminaries.

Socker
12-21-12, 08:10
Since this the photo gallery, here is a picture of my MFC Manilla girl waking up in the morning. It is good in the PI.She reminds me of an old girlfriend. Nice pic, thanks.

Double Shooter
12-21-12, 10:40
Dare not show them shots, they are XXX rated and would have the ISG grannies choking on their cocoa but here is one of the preliminaries.Surely you jest?

Is that not bareback anal over the last few pages?

Keep up the good work guys!

LeknomForMe
12-21-12, 21:15
Biffa,

Since this the photo gallery, here is a picture of my MFC Manilla girl waking up in the morning. It is good in the PI.Any chance you could tell us her name on mfc? I don't recognize her, and believe me I search out the sweet little pinay cam girls.

Much appreciated natty.

Leknomforme

WestCoast1
12-22-12, 06:11
Happy holidays gents. May you get a piece of this everyday this next year.

Naked Gunz
12-22-12, 07:15
This sexy mum, as she calls herself, says she is for rent again on tagged. Com in the Philipines. I suspect her price may be on the high side. Mayet.

http://www.tagged.com/maiyana12Don't bother. First she asked for an Iphone. After that didn't work, her quote became 4000p. When I presented my simple desires for the appointment (3 pops and CIM) , she balked and sent an indignant."GOODBYE!"- email. Pretty bitc#hs are the worst.

Oh, and Merry Xmas Westcoast.

Beno69
12-22-12, 07:25
. I think I remember her saying stop it hurts. LOLYou must be quiet a big Sadist Ass. You have some so beautiful Girls and then just want to make them Pain?

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cunning Stunt
12-22-12, 08:06
surely you jest?

is that not bareback anal over the last few pages?your right! fuck the grannies. let 'em choke. some say that facial money shots is premised on the humiliation, degradation and objectification of women. that may well be so but it sure as hell don't hurt them (in fact it moisturizes their skin...lol).

you must be quiet a big sadist ass. you have some so beautiful girls and then just want to make them pain?

hope one day 20 john holmes [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you.hallelujah! someone else doesn't like to see pain inflicted on one of our lovely pinays. thought that i was the only one and isg had been taken over by bdsm creeps (wr excepted although you do lace into those bottoms pretty hard, you wicked old spanker).

p.s thought john holmes was defunct? i'd prefer the girl with the calf tattoo wearing a 12" strap-on.

Cunning Stunt
12-22-12, 08:21
On the subject of BDSM, thanks to the esteemed member who sent me this pic. Priceless.

Seasonal greetings to all ISG members and hope that you don't encounter one of these in 2013!

Pete Benetar
12-22-12, 08:23
hope one day 20 john holmes [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) you.

the animation on these pi boards is priceless. seriously, i'm in stiches on this and stroker's reply on the gen info board.

ok, since this is not the chit chat pg board i feel obliged to give but only what i'm presently nailing, so i offer my 22 yo afrikaner bride (i love phuckin dark meat even more than fili girls. which i dearly love)

ps - cs - i thought wc had the prize on gags with his "safe sex" penile tattoos but ur ocular jism schtick might just take the cake...for chrissake, lmfao

Cunning Stunt
12-22-12, 08:39
I love phuckin dark meat even more than fili girls. Which I dearly loveMe too! I still have wet dreams about this young Kenyan. She had the most perfect hourglass figure that I have ever encountered along with dreamy 'come to bed' eyes. And those perfect blow job lips! Thought that I'd died and gone to heaven.

Don't get me started!

Nvslim
12-22-12, 11:28
On the subject of BDSM, thanks to the esteemed member who sent me this pic. Priceless.

Seasonal greetings to all ISG members and hope that you don't encounter one of these in 2013!Looks like it would work better than a chastity belt.

Best wished for the New Year.

Slim

Gangles
12-22-12, 12:05
Just how the hell do you shag that without putting the family jewels at risk of serious damage?

G.

Seasonal greetings to all ISG members and hope that you don't encounter one of these in 2013!

WestCoast1
12-22-12, 17:48
Just how the hell do you shag that without putting the family jewels at risk of serious damage?What? You guys don't tat-and-shackle your 'bichiz'?

Now back to the vanila stuff. No way I'm losing the tatoo battle haha.

D Cups
12-23-12, 00:02
Gorgeous. Thamks, CR! QUOTE=Cunning Stunt; 1363587]Me too! I still have wet dreams about this young Kenyan. She had the most perfect hourglass figure.

WestCoast1
12-23-12, 08:39
Bank shot off the glass.

Cunning Stunt
12-23-12, 09:30
Gorgeous. Thamks, CR! QUOTE=Cunning Stunt; 1363587]Me too! I still have wet dreams about this young Kenyan. She had the most perfect hourglass figure.Lol... should have known you would surface when top bollocks like these were on display. Not that I haven't shown her pics before ad nauseum. You can keep your super models and even your cutest Pinay babes. I would rather have some of this any day. Thing was she was (and still is, I imagine) a lovely person and one of the best lays I've had in recent years. The complete package. Should have married her (except my wife might have objected).

Ah, the pleasures of international mongering. Travel to exotic countries, meet interesting new people and fuck 'em!

P. S Thamks? Have you been at the Christmas sherry, D?

Bank shot off the glass.

Excellent shot Westy! When I try that kind of shot it never works out.

Rick Rock
12-23-12, 17:39
Anyone recognize this woman? Looks very familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

AColonizer
12-23-12, 21:40
Can you explain how can I do the same piercings in the picture?

Or where can I find more information about that?

WestCoast1
12-24-12, 05:45
Excellent shot Westy! When I try that kind of shot it never works out.Salamat. These shots rarely work. Had to 'shop some extra light in, and its still a bit fuzzy. I'm working on it.

WC

X Man
12-24-12, 06:01
It's more fun in the Philippines. Merry christmas everyone.

Travel Buddy
12-24-12, 13:18
She asked me for a Samsung notebook. Didn't bother to contact her further.

Don't bother. First she asked for an Iphone. After that didn't work, her quote became 4000p. When I presented my simple desires for the appointment (3 pops and CIM) , she balked and sent an indignant."GOODBYE!"- email. Pretty bitc#hs are the worst.

Oh, and Merry Christmas Westcoast.

PimpinIt
12-24-12, 22:00
Now back to destroying pinay ass.Frenzy, love the enthusiasm that you break these girl's asses.

Dude, your hand is as big as her ass. LOL.

Keep up the good work!

PimpinIt
12-24-12, 22:02
Hi Guys,

I've noticed a lot of shots on the photo gallery of unprotected sex, and I'm curious to know how you guys are doing it?

Are you guys using those instant HIV tests? Or just not care?

Slackerslacker
12-24-12, 22:04
Me too! I still have wet dreams about this young Kenyan. She had the most perfect hourglass figure that I have ever encountered along with dreamy 'come to bed' eyes. And those perfect blow job lips! Thought that I'd died and gone to heaven.

Don't get me started!This picture captures what I imagine fucking an African girl is like. Jizzed on while still covered in Sahara dust.

X Man
12-25-12, 02:40
It seems we have to remind people almost every post that the Photo thread is for photos. If you want to chat about Saharan dust or health issues, don't do it here. There is a photo thread chat area.

CS, same girl but different shots. Sorry for a bit of repetition. As for framing issues, I had to take several awkward shots with my gut sucked in and my arms straight out above my head in order to get my little member into the picture. And be warned, the gal is small, so my body parts looker bigger than they actually are.

WestCoast1
12-25-12, 06:30
Hi Guys,

I've noticed a lot of shots on the photo gallery of unprotected sex, and I'm curious to know how you guys are doing it?

Are you guys using those instant HIV tests? Or just not care?Here. Enjoy:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2487-Photo-Gallery-Chit-Chat&p=1361165&viewfull=1#post1361165

Cunning Stunt
12-25-12, 09:22
and she said: stop it hurts. and the hero just continue. it's [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)!think you touched a raw nerve there, mate. remember, when a pinay is screaming 'stop! it hurts' and is in floods of tears, she really means 'give it to me harder, you big brave herr arschficker'.

felt off-colour recently with a spot of winter flu. so yesterday i treated myself to the tender ministrations of a private nurse. pinay nurses are the best in the world. she couldn't cure the flu, but she sure as hell made me feel better.

x. good try but nobody wants to see guy gut so you can crop this out like i have. enjoy your vacation and keep on posting those pics.

Sxxxx
12-25-12, 10:54
some people are just sick.

nothing against anal, if a girl like it. but to break small, skinny phillipina girls the ass is just sick!

and she said: stop it hurts. and the hero just continue. it's [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)!i agree, and one day a girl just might go to the police and report it as such.

then some serious money will have to change hands to fix the problem, lol.

a dedicated thread is needed for these people i think. otherwise visiting members will think its the norm.

peace and goodwill to all men, and women!

Gangles
12-26-12, 00:46
i don't know how many times i have been in a steaming situation with a woman who is saying no no no while she is stripping off her clothes, and then goes down on me. is that [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)?

g

i agree, and one day a girl just might go to the police and report it as such.

then some serious money will have to change hands to fix the problem, lol.

a dedicated thread is needed for these people i think. otherwise visiting members will think its the norm.

peace and goodwill to all men, and women!

WestCoast1
12-27-12, 05:39
Back to the pics. Today's contribution.

DriveAllNight
12-27-12, 06:46
i don't know how many times i have been in a steaming situation with a woman who is saying no no no while she is stripping off her clothes, and then goes down on me. is that [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)?

g"ignore whatever a woman says. watch what she does, instead."

an uncle taught me that rule when i was a teenager, and it hasn't failed me yet. pure gold.

(shit, this is the pic section. sorry boys.)

Frenzy3
12-27-12, 16:26
Xm-ass ass I love Cebu.

Frenzy3
12-27-12, 16:30
Xmass pussy I love Cebu.

Frenzy3
12-27-12, 16:34
Xmass pussy I love Cebu pt2

Asian Rain
12-27-12, 17:31
Christmas has been crazy. Phone was constantly lit up with text requests to meet up, of course with the expectation of a gift. Unfortunately most of the girls waited until the week just before Christmas and Santa was not able to visit all the girls. No worries though, I have never met a girl who wouldn't take a late present.

Pics from the archives. Not much to this girl but performed a much needed milking from my swollen balls. Will do my best to post up a few pics of the girls given to me as Christmas presents by my pimpettes. Of course I had to pay for my "gifts", but I wouldn't have it any other way.

By the way, I was trawling Robinson's Malate yesterday. Observed two cute girls walking through with a foreigner. I went to the side and observed while they finished negotiation right in the middle of the atrium. The guy left with one of the girls and I immediately swooped in and picked up the orphaned friend, who was fortunately the one I was more interested. 10min later we were parking in a short time hotel and she proceeded to deliver a warm and fuzzy GFE like I haven't had in months. Rode me cowgirl to a mega orgasm that left my balls still tingling this morning. Captured a few shy snaps, but promised not to publish.

Belated offer of peace and joy to the Philippines PG regulars. WC, CS, F3, X. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
12-28-12, 05:25
Belated offer of peace and joy to the Philippines PG regulars. WC, CS, F3, X. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainRight back atchya, with another shot of Foxy-foxy performing some excellent Dyson action.

WestCoast1
12-30-12, 05:16
Knees and elbows. Fav position; such a view of the human female's ass.

GlobalExpress
12-30-12, 07:25
Happy holidays. PM sent.

Xmass pussy I love Cebu pt2

WestCoast1
12-31-12, 05:06
The last of foxy-foxy, for a while. She'll be back with a second cutie for some 3-some.

Cunning Stunt
12-31-12, 07:30
One for the midget lovers. Found this miniscule, perfectly put together 21 year old recently. She claimed to be 4' 7" but that must have been in her heels. Needless to say, I dressed her as a sexy schoolgirl and even I was shocked at how sinfully, wickedly, jail-baitishly sweet and innocent she looked. But looks can be deceptive and she sure knew how to tease and please.

You can see how diminutive she is by this mirror shot. Success, Westy!

Happy New Year to all.

Asian Rain
01-01-13, 17:31
Enjoyed sending 2012 into history watching from the balcony as the entire city of Manila erupted into a blaze of fireworks that reminded me from the CNN scenes of Baghdad. With a buildup that began at 11:45, for a full 45 minutes the sparks and bangs were continuous from Bonafacio to Makati to Alabang to Manila. After things started to die down at 12. 30, the city was a puff of smoke and had a sulfur smell that was like the world's biggest match was lit. Amazing.

One of the final talents of the year. Don't know how she got my number, but she had been introduced to me months ago and wasn't a particularly good lay. Couldn't figure out who she was until we finally hooked up and I made the connection. Took a chance and was pleasantly surprised that she delivered a much better session. Told her she must have been taking lessons somewhere. Now she wants to be a pimpette and introduce more of her friends. I'm game as long as they have her specs.

Much enjoyed the fun of the Philippines ISG forums in 2012. Many thanks for those of you who contributed in the PG as it is always interesting to see other mongers in action. Very special thanks to those of you who helped me personally. You know who you are. Like I texted to many girls on new year's, I am looking forward to an even naughtier 2013 and making Philippines even more fun. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Pip Jaeger
01-01-13, 18:10
Much enjoyed the fun of the Philippines ISG forums in 2012. Many thanks for those of you who contributed in the PG as it is always interesting to see other mongers in action. Very special thanks to those of you who helped me personally. You know who you are. Like I texted to many girls on new year's, I am looking forward to an even naughtier 2013 and making Philippines even more fun. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainIt's we who should thank you AR for your invaluable contributions to the PG. They have helped shaped this thread into the best that there is and I'm sure Jackson appreciates it too.

I'm right with you in looking forward to a naughtier 2013 and seeing what fun can had in the Philippines! Speaking fun, one of my Cebu girls having a little fun on her own, LOL

Cunning Stunt
01-02-13, 05:07
It's we who should thank you AR for your invaluable contributions to the PG. They have helped shaped this thread into the best that there is and I'm sure Jackson appreciates it too.Agreed. There are few, if any, better photo contributors on ISG. Its a pity, Jackson doesn't initiate a poll where members can vote for their favourite photo contributor and maybe even their favourite photo.

Here are a couple more of my recently enjoyed, vertically challenged fucklet.

WestCoast1
01-02-13, 05:54
One for the midget lovers. Found this miniscule, perfectly put together 21 year old recently. She claimed to be 4' 7" but that must have been in her heels. SNIP.

You can see how diminutive she is by this mirror shot. Success, Westy!Speaking of small. The taller one on the right is a whopping 4' 11" or 5'. The one on the left, is, well, considerably shorter.

Nice mirror work.

Cunning Stunt
01-02-13, 07:32
Speaking of small.Think she is small, huh? I stood this cutey next to my beer so you would get an idea of scale! LOL.

P.S Wow, I've got bigger tits than the girl on the left!

WestCoast1
01-02-13, 15:56
Think she is small, huh? I stood this cutey next to my beer so you would get an idea of scale! LOL.

P. S Wow, I've got bigger tits than the girl on the left!Haha. She was the taller girl's "fwend". I was not aware at the time, but she was a bar girl on her day off. The taller gal, whom I'd taken from a bar previously, was also on her day off. She txt'd me asking if I wanted an afternoon session. I mentioned a 3-some if she had any friends, and she brought the shorter gal (excellent suction).

BTW, for the big tippers. One of the reasons some gents tip big (as per their explaination here on the board) is to get a good performer to return and provide good service. Think twice. I tip a stinking p50 to almost every gal. The tall one returned on a day off and brought a 'fwend', both of whom were fine with a p500 ST. Plus my huge tip! The business mind of the girls is somewhat different than you might think. Why would she return for less than her usual barfine? Certainly not my personality. Its because, as she said. 500 is better than NOTHING. What the hell else is she doing in AC on her day off? Many girls are bored stiff, sitting in internet cafes, etc.

Asian Rain
01-02-13, 17:06
First blood of 2013. One of those good girls gone bad. Was memorable for two things: the click-clack of her tongue stud against her teeth as she licked my nipples and sucked my cock as well as her nicely done nails. When she posed to spread her pussy for the camera I could only think of going down on her juicy love box. Fancy feast of the day.

CS: Nice midget. That pic of her in those tight little jeans is sooo-weet. Nice thick blow job lips as well. If she needs some part time work, send her my way. Heheh.

WC: Nice fwend with the mosquito bite nips. She may be short, but I suspect she would be tall enough to ride in my amusement park.

Pip: Will be over to Cebu later this year. Will have to try some of those talents.

To an even naughtier 2013. Let the fun begin. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

FruitNinja
01-03-13, 19:25
Started a fad or is having t-shirts printed. Long live Sponge Bob!

Cunning Stunt
01-04-13, 10:20
Went up to Cubao yesterday to meet a dusky skinned, slender beauty who I have met, purely for fun, a couple of times before. The fact that I made the trip north from my southside home just goes to show what a estimable cracker she is. With perfect dark skin tone and outstanding slim shape, she is also superlative in her application and efforts to please and satisfy. She loves sperm and insists that I must come on her sweet, darling, innocent face. I, of course, am only too pleased to comply and after a long and vigorous session of rumpty-pumpty, I laid her, exhausted and glowing body over the full length of the bed and stood behind her, throbbing cock in hand. I thrust deep and hard into her juicy, full lipped mouth until I could hold on no longer, withdrew quickly and exploded a spunk neutron bomb right over ground zero. Perfection.

Incidentally, I was delayed by over an hour on the MRT by a suicide attempt at Shaw Boulevard. On my way up to Cubao. My train slowly eased up the line to terminate at Shaw. The emergency services were on the scene along with many rubberneckers gawking and taking pictures. The security guards were doing nothing to move them on. Typical, they are as much use as a chocolate fireguard. Turned out that the poor lady who had flung herself under the train survived but her leg had to be amputated at the scene. Nasty business.

WestCoast1
01-05-13, 05:19
Another bargirl and her "friend".

Member #4244
01-05-13, 05:23
Think she is small, huh? I stood this cutey next to my beer so you would get an idea of scale! LOL.

P. S Wow, I've got bigger tits than the girl on the left!Very well done, she is delicious

WestCoast1
01-05-13, 05:30
Started a fad or is having t-shirts printed. Long live Sponge Bob!You mean like this?

Screaming Beaver
01-05-13, 06:13
Let's see if Stunning Kunt complains about this one.

WestCoast1
01-06-13, 01:28
Beav, love the shot, catching her own drip.

Today's contribution.

Cunning Stunt
01-06-13, 03:38
Let's see if Stunning Kunt complains about this one.Why, did you bite her on the ass or poke her in the eye?

Lets see if this one gets you screaming or creaming although I have toned it down because I know what a delicate flower you are!

BrasilSoccer0
01-06-13, 03:41
Why did you blur her earring?

Why, did you bite her on the ass or poke her in the eye?

Lets see if this one gets you screaming or creaming although I have toned it down because I know what a delicate flower you are!

WestCoast1
01-06-13, 05:38
Why did you blur her earring?Personally, I blur many things, depending on the picture. Anything that identifies me, or anyone in the picture, might get redacted, including jewelry or nail Polish. Usually just us members see the pics, but on occasion a member will sit down with a bargirl and show her the site. When she sees the pics of herself or her friends then the drama will start. The pics and info on the board should be considered private to the membership, but some guy or other will spill the beans. I'll forget to blur the tats, or jewelry, and he will recognize her in the bar, and drunkenly tell her she's pictured on ISG. Notice on the standing girl's left thigh, the tat has been blurred.

Brasil, we have a PhotoGallery Chit Chat thread for your questions. The Photo Gallery is for picture posters. Peace-out gents.

South by SW 2
01-07-13, 00:13
I've been lurking for a while and enjoying the fruits of other people's labor. It's a new year, so here are some shots from an earlier trip to Cebu. Hopefully I'll have more to add since I finally have another trip planned.

This is a 28 yo single mom just under 5 ft tall. She was a delightful mix of shy and eager. She tried to act cool when I suggested we go up to my room before we go to the mall, but she was about to burst. She came hard and fast, but recovered quickly. She said she hadn't been with a man in two years.

Her look of concentration when I was lubing up her ass was priceless.

First stop at the mall was to buy her some new underwear.

SbySW

Riddler
01-07-13, 03:14
"Just tickle the head, little'darlin'."

WestCoast1
01-07-13, 05:33
Today's contribution. Enjoy.

WestCoast1
01-08-13, 07:41
A little something I like to call "chocolate rose petals".

Enjoy.

WC

Wicked Roger
01-08-13, 11:56
Bullet nipples had been MIA for a while, various reasons but she is no longer MIA, came over for a leisurely afternoon and room service, all very nice and GFE, and of course a nice pair of susus and nipples to play with. Very tight elsewhere.

Now need to see the others. Where do I get the energy form (answers in the PG Chit Chat not here please LOL)

A158
01-09-13, 00:02

Enjoy.

WCSo beautiful and inviting. Thanks for posting.

Cheers.

A158

Geolopes
01-09-13, 02:52

Enjoy.

WCWest, I'm truly inspired by yours and Cunningstunt and Asian's back and forth artwork and commentary. So inspired in fact I tried my camera hand just last week in the Dom Rep where I'm an active participant in the hobby there. Just got back. If you have time feel free to check out my report under: Dominican Republic-Puerto Plata thread. My pics are on the 2nd or 3rd page by now. Your work is what this forum is supposed to be about. Keep up the great work. You locale is on my bucket list for sure. Thanks!

WestCoast1
01-09-13, 06:47
West, I'm truly inspired by yours and Cunningstunt and Asian's back and forth artwork and commentary. So inspired in fact I tried my camera hand just last week in the Dom Rep where I'm an active participant in the hobby there. Just got back. If you have time feel free to check out my report under: Dominican Republic-Puerto Plata thread. My pics are on the 2nd or 3rd page by now. Your work is what this forum is supposed to be about. Keep up the great work. You locale is on my bucket list for sure. Thanks!On behalf of the many good posters here: Many, many thanks guy.

You mean like this?

X Man
01-09-13, 07:20
Geolopes, I'm sure WC appreciates your appreciation, but the regular picture posters would appreciate it if any and all appreciation that doesn't include a pic be sent to the photo chat thread. Hell, you could have posted one of your Dom. Rep. Pics. I'll try to get over to your pics soon. Anything inspired by the debaucherers at PI ISG should be interesting. X.

West, I'm truly inspired by yours and Cunningstunt and Asian's back and forth artwork and commentary. So inspired in fact I tried my camera hand just last week in the Dom Rep where I'm an active participant in the hobby there. Just got back. If you have time feel free to check out my report under: Dominican Republic-Puerto Plata thread. My pics are on the 2nd or 3rd page by now. Your work is what this forum is supposed to be about. Keep up the great work. You locale is on my bucket list for sure. Thanks!

X Man
01-09-13, 07:40
Westy, have you been hiding the best from us? Or maybe you've been experimenting with your new camera and your new models and found something interesting. Great pic. X.

On behalf of the many good posters here: Many, many thanks guy.

You mean like this?

Cunning Stunt
01-10-13, 05:05
On behalf of the many good posters here: Many, many thanks guy.Who needs Herr Arschficker with the quality of posts we get here?

WestCoast1
01-10-13, 05:32
Who needs Herr Arschficker with the quality of posts we get here?I miss his chicas.

Greek Niko
01-10-13, 15:40
I miss his chicas.Did someone say Arse?

PinkPearl
01-10-13, 18:11
Is the 7-11 a hangout pickup spot for street hookers in AC?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:7-Eleven_Philippines.jpg

Geolopes
01-11-13, 04:43
Geolopes, I'm sure WC appreciates your appreciation, but the regular picture posters would appreciate it if any and all appreciation that doesn't include a pic be sent to the photo chat thread. Hell, you could have posted one of your Dom. Rep. Pics. I'll try to get over to your pics soon. Anything inspired by the debaucherers at PI ISG should be interesting. X.Sorry about that X. Didn't feel right to post the Dom Rep's pics on your thread. So here's a few from my recent trip to BlackBeards Adult Vacation Resort near Puerto Plata, DR (POP). The Phils rocks for sure and is superior to the DR, no question. But for those of us living in the east coast USA the airflow to the DR is cheaper and faster. I can be airborne from my airport at 0600 and balls deep by 1600 same day with no time zone diff. BlackBeards runs a really good show, American owned and operated for 10 years, legal, and quite reasonable with on-site chicas medically vetted monthly. I know, it can't possibly compare to what you guys have but its a fine option for us. Keep up the good work. Drive on!

WestCoast1
01-11-13, 07:46

Socker
01-11-13, 09:19
Some fucking nice shit around here lately. West1, CS, AR and Riddler w / the CLOSE-UP. Freaking Senior Excellente!

WestCoast1
01-12-13, 02:02
Some fucking nice shit around here lately. West1, CS, AR and Riddler w / the CLOSE-UP. Freaking Senior Excellente!You mean like this?

Socker
01-12-13, 02:36
You mean like this?No no, I can do w / out that angle and view. I did like your post# 5343, and CS's 5329, Xman is putting out some nice stuff too. Much appreciated here in SP. I'll be there (in PI) snapping some new pics in a few weeks. The BM's here are really putting out some great fotos, so thanks again. Here's some oldies from 2010/11.

X Man
01-12-13, 03:05
I love it when they give me a little show before we get down to business.

Felix Nordic
01-12-13, 10:46
Now back to destroying pinay ass.Bravo! You're the man! And bareback! I like your pics! Do you do A2M any of the girls?

Cheers.

/Felix

Felix Nordic
01-12-13, 10:48
No no, I can do w / out that angle and view. I did like your post# 5343, and CS's 5329, Xman is putting out some nice stuff too. Much appreciated here in SP. I'll be there (in PI) snapping some new pics in a few weeks. The BM's here are really putting out some great fotos, so thanks again. Here's some oldies from 2010/11.Thats a hot girl you shag! And without condom! BRAVO!

Cheers.

/Felix

Beno69
01-12-13, 13:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: [blue]This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic.I don't really understand who made here the Mistake?

Frenzy3 wrote: Now back to destroying pinay ass.

And I answer that I hope someone will do same to him.

Is this against the Forum Guidelines?

Tiger 888
01-12-13, 14:23
I don't really understand who made here the Mistake?

Is this against the Forum Guidelines?I vote for you. That was too much of a macho rant in my eyes. I reply here because it belongs to here, and sorry no, I don't have a pic to post.

X Man
01-12-13, 15:46
Socker, feel free to post any old photos you have. LOL.

As for these photos, Santa brought me something small, soft, and tight on Christmas eve.

REMINDER: posts without pictures should be posted to the photo chat thread.

BTW, this is a recent post by Tiger888 in a different SEAsia thread--- I strongly suggest that you share your places very carefully and definitely not in public, or they will be spoiled in no time.

WestCoast1
01-12-13, 16:22
No no, I can do w / out that angle and view. I did like your post# 5343,Did you mean 5340?

Socker
01-12-13, 18:57
did you mean 5340?i am a bit confused by the number system. i liked the pic of the 2 babes jumping on the bed and cs's (censored) [CodeWord120] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord120) shot. somehow i got the #s wrong, thanks for having me clarify.

fuck on!

Luvpuss
01-13-13, 04:14
Thats a hot girl you shag! And without condom! BRAVO!

Cheers.

/FelixIf you wear a condom with these girls you are in the minority.

WestCoast1
01-13-13, 07:35
Today's contribution.

Orgasmico
01-13-13, 07:41
If you wear a condom with these girls you are in the minority.Most guys bareback hookers there?

WestCoast1
01-13-13, 08:03
I don't really understand who made here the Mistake?

Is this against the Forum Guidelines?The terms 'destroyed' and 'wrecked' are porn industry terms. If you read the descriptions of the free online porn providers (ala pornhub dot com, kezzmovies dot com, or similar) , you need only to mouse-over each video's screen-capture image, and you get a short description: "huge black cock wrecks her pussy", and "he destroys her ass", and so on.

I've done much wilder things to women in my personal life than F3 has been showing with his pics or describing with his words. And, like Frenzy, always in a voluntary manner. The list of atrocities is quite long, and distinguished. Ropes. Needles. Electrodes in orifices. I know, sounds harsh. But it was always done to a volunteer. I never pushed the limit past the point where the 'willing victim' did not return for another round (and another and another, for years). Some of the women I have been into BDSM relationships with, while submissive, took the lead in leading me (the top) down the road. They drop hints, like buying me a (really) nawty toy (read, anal electrode, colored rope, or a whip) for my birthday or Christmas.

I mention this because F3, when confronted with making his girl cry, said openly she is a volunteer. If its ok, I'm going to my gal's place shortly for some booty callin'. I'm hoping to destroy some poon-and-ass (so is she). In the morning, possibly some more before breakfast. And next week again.

It Travel
01-13-13, 11:17
the terms 'destroyed' and 'wrecked' are porn industry terms. if you read the descriptions of the free online porn providers (ala pornhub dot com, kezzmovies dot com, or similar) , you need only to mouse-over each video's screen-capture image, and you get a short description: "huge black cock wrecks her pussy", and "he destroys her ass", and so on.

i've done much wilder things to women in my personal life than f3 has been showing with his pics or describing with his words. and, like frenzy, always in a voluntary manner. the list of atrocities is quite long, and distinguished. ropes. needles. electrodes in orifices. i know, sounds harsh. but it was always done to a volunteer. i never pushed the limit past the point where the 'willing victim' did not return for another round (and another and another, for years). some of the women i have been into bdsm relationships with, while submissive, took the lead in leading me (the top) down the road. they drop hints, like buying me a (really) nawty toy (read, anal electrode, colored rope, or a whip) for my birthday or christmas.

i mention this because f3, when confronted with making his girl cry, said openly she is a volunteer. if its ok, i'm going to my gal's place shortly for some booty callin'. i'm hoping to destroy some poon-and-ass (so is she). in the morning, possibly some more before breakfast. and next week again.alsmost nothing is like sodomizing and submitting a crying teenie. specially while doing rough anal (and facial of course!). it's full of volunteers. it's not a problem. and they are coming back even if i do more than agreed! like closing the nose because they do not want to be fed from their face with still warm fresh cum. but before or later they must open the mouth.

it.

ps.

a totally enslaved maid.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=132191&d=1271077840

another maid gets fed with fresh cum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88263&d=1200666583

[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) fantasies. a secretary ready for a rude intestinal inspection.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71230&d=1179828854

and glazed. after hard missionary anal!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=94840&d=1209979808

poor iriska gets a totally unwanted cie (cum in eye!)

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68518&d=1176020002

fixed girl gets an absolutely unwanted facial.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=144716&d=1294925057

some galleries...
poor katya1, a former porn star, after it's treatment...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1616-photo-gallery/page39

so i have done my duty too ;)

it

MrSoulo
01-13-13, 16:08
If you wear a condom with these girls you are in the minority.Rather stay in the minority and be alive than catch HIV and die.

Socker
01-13-13, 18:52
The terms 'destroyed' and 'wrecked' are porn industry terms. If you read the descriptions of the free online porn providers (ala pornhub dot com, kezzmovies dot com, or similar) , you need only to mouse-over each video's screen-capture image, and you get a short description: "huge black cock wrecks her pussy", and "he destroys her ass", and so on.

I've done much wilder things to women in my personal life than F3 has been showing with his pics or describing with his words. And, like Frenzy, always in a voluntary manner. The list of atrocities is quite long, and distinguished. Ropes. Needles. Electrodes in orifices. I know, sounds harsh. But it was always done to a volunteer. I never pushed the limit past the point where the 'willing victim' did not return for another round (and another and another, for years). Some of the women I have been into BDSM relationships with, while submissive, took the lead in leading me (the top) down the road. They drop hints, like buying me a (really) nawty toy (read, anal electrode, colored rope, or a whip) for my birthday or Christmas.

I mention this because F3, when confronted with making his girl cry, said openly she is a volunteer. If its ok, I'm going to my gal's place shortly for some booty callin'. I'm hoping to destroy some poon-and-ass (so is she). In the morning, possibly some more before breakfast. And next week again.Since the subject is front and center I have a question for the master Corn Holers. When I see these women w / these huge anal openings due to extensive butt fucking I wonder whether there will be some medical problems (for them) in the future. Regarding continence.

Con·ti·nence (knt-nns)

And.

1. Self-restraint; moderation.

2. Voluntary control over urinary and fecal discharge.

The women who really like getting it in the rear, are they at risk of severe incontinence now or in the future? I have wondered about this for the last 10 tears or so, anyone have an educated opinion? No judgements here just curiosity. Obligatory Pics.

WestCoast1
01-13-13, 20:53
Today's contribution. Not sure if you appreciate the girl, but you got to appreciate her suction.

Enjoy.

Cunning Stunt
01-14-13, 09:01
I wonder whether there will be some medical problems (for them) in the future. Regarding continence.I think it is the sphincter which is weakened by too much anal often to the point where loss of control becomes an all too real possibility.

Julian Clary (a notorious gay British comedian) told a funny story about when he was standing in a line waiting to be introduced to the Queen. Nervous, he made the mistake of trusting his weakened sphincter to let out a fart just as she reached him. He thus became one of few people to quite literally 'shit his pants' on being introduced to HRH!

Tight and sweet, with / without lingerie.

Tabasco72
01-14-13, 09:34
The women who really like getting it in the rear, are they at risk of severe incontinence now or in the future? I have wondered about this for the last 10 tears or so, anyone have an educated opinion? No judgements here just curiosity. Obligatory Pics.The anus is a muscle. Nothing happens.

Tabasco72
01-14-13, 09:44
Rather stay in the minority and be alive than catch HIV and die.I totally agree! Still can't understand guys who potentially spread the shit.

For me it's like driving when drunk. If you kill yourself, no problem but if you kill others then you are fucking big asshole.

AussieDoug
01-14-13, 11:52
The anus is a muscle. Nothing happens.It's the sphincter muscle that becomes the problem. Check out many of the older faggots, all wearing nappies, they can't control their shit. Have never understood the attraction of fucking girl's bums, and would never visit later problems on them just for my enjoyment, that's just plain wrong.

WestCoast1
01-14-13, 15:48
It's the sphincter muscle that becomes the problem. Check out many of the older faggots, all wearing nappies, they can't control their shit. Have never understood the attraction of fucking girl's bums, and would never visit later problems on them just for my enjoyment, that's just plain wrong.
I totally agree! Still can't understand guys who potentially spread the shit.

For me it's like driving when drunk. If you kill yourself, no problem but if you kill others then you are fucking big asshole.
Rather stay in the minority and be alive than catch HIV and die.
The anus is a muscle. Nothing happens.Yawn. Post your opinions on the "PhotoGallery Chit Chat" thread please. This thread is for pictures.

FruitNinja
01-15-13, 02:33
Two for the price of two. Club Asia. I like the place.

FruitNinja
01-15-13, 02:44
Have a report started but need time to finish. There is a shortage of sleep in AC

WestCoast1
01-15-13, 05:30
If it means finding a couple of asian foxes willing to snap pics of each other sucking my dick, ya I'd sneak into your room.

Cunning Stunt
01-15-13, 08:00
Here is my next submission to the Royal Academy. Entitled Young Pinay, it might provide a cultural interlude, betwixt the gaping holes..lol.

X Man
01-15-13, 11:48
Great painting by CS. I'll be looking forward to your exhibition. Did you pose the model outdoors as the final painting indicates, or did you use two different scenes to compose this wonderful portrait. Well done.

I apologize for having such a sad followup. Just some gal showing off her rearend.

Here is my next submission to the Royal Academy. Entitled Young Pinay, it might provide a cultural interlude, betwixt the gaping holes.lol.

X Man
01-15-13, 12:18
Skinny big breasted birds are a bird watcher's treat. Hard to find though.

Cunning Stunt
01-16-13, 00:42
Great painting by CS. I'll be looking forward to your exhibition.Yup X. I often make an exhibition of myself. Here is another of my masterpieces entitles Sexy Pinay and Windmill. Enjoy.

Nice find in last pic BTW. Hope she was fun.

WestCoast1
01-16-13, 07:37
No culture here hahaha. Today's contribution. Enjoy.

Ivanvlad
01-16-13, 08:41
Hello gents, I'd like to go to the Philippines for the beaches but I'm a bit worried about the quality of the girls. I gave a look at the photo gallery but I couldn't figure out what's the best place to find tall (more than 5, 7 inches) and thin girls. Thanks in advance

X Man
01-16-13, 12:45
This gal is thin. And she's almost 5foot7 when she wears her 5inch heels.

WestCoast1
01-16-13, 15:49
Hello gents, I'd like to go to the Philippines for the beaches but I'm a bit worried about the quality of the girls. I gave a look at the photo gallery but I couldn't figure out what's the best place to find tall (more than 5, 7 inches) and thin girls. Thanks in advanceThey are rather famous for being short. I don't know that there is a good place to find a tall girl. I don't know of any particular bar that hires tall girls. Gents?

FruitNinja
01-16-13, 18:23
They are rather famous for being short. I don't know that there is a good place to find a tall girl. I don't know of any particular bar that hires tall girls. Gents?I think I saw a girl that had to be 5'2" at Atlantis.

And on another note: I found "the girl" in Manila. Pics to follow.

Ivanvlad
01-16-13, 19:08
They are rather famous for being short. I don't know that there is a good place to find a tall girl. I don't know of any particular bar that hires tall girls. Gents?I think it's better to ask to the coach of this team where the players come from

Wts1010
01-16-13, 19:17
No culture here hahaha. Today's contribution. Enjoy.She's like 50 kgs west coast 55 at most. What does that make you?

FruitNinja
01-16-13, 23:07
I think it's better to ask to the coach of this team where the players come fromHttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_women's_national_basketball_team#Current_roster.

Tallest one is 5'7" and there are quite a few 5'2" I get what you're saying but if you're looking for a tall working girl here you're starting out at a disadvantage. I suggest Poland if you're looking to do it on the cheap. St Petersburg if money isn't an issue. And if you have unlimited funds just grab a flight to Moscow and head over to Night Flight.

Firebird
01-17-13, 03:09
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines_women

's_national_basketball_team#Current_roster.

Tallest one is 5'7" and there are quite a few 5'2" I get what you're saying but if you're looking for a tall working girl here you're starting out at a disadvantage. I suggest Poland if you're looking to do it on the cheap. St Petersburg if money isn't an issue. And if you have unlimited funds just grab a flight to Moscow and head over to Night Flight.. Or go to Prague. Many, many tall thin girls with legs from "here to heaven" for you to chose from.

WestCoast1
01-17-13, 05:08
Today's contribution. Bottom's up.

Cunning Stunt
01-17-13, 08:16
Why anyone would expect to find tall birds in The Philippines is anyone's guess. It is like going to Africa and being surprised that there are not many Chinese girls about.

However, there are the odd exception. I think I met this tall, lanky bit of fluff through, I believe, a speculative ad in Craigs List. She was about 5' 6 or 7 in her bare feet and cannot have weighed more than 45 kgs sopping wet. She was also more than a little bit mad with a crazy, wild gleam in her eyes. As a Texan friend of mine might have said, she 'looked like a filly that had been ridden hard and put away wet'. Good fun though for all that, as the slightly nutty often are.

Bundanko
01-17-13, 17:10
They are rather famous for being short. I don't know that there is a good place to find a tall girl. I don't know of any particular bar that hires tall girls. Gents?Maybe you try Baguio.

WestCoast1
01-18-13, 07:20
Love the silver cross hanging from her neck. Gobbling some tube steak, praying to the rod god, and playing the pink piccolo all at the same time. She's quite talented.

WC1

FruitNinja
01-19-13, 05:33
After walking Burgos and laughing at the outrageousness of it all I went back to Stardust. Lot's of massage girls more that enought LB's and the Clubs like Bottoms were asking 3900BF and 3000 for the girls. Crazy!

This little thing had been working for four months. The perspective makes her look llike she has a lot of ass but it's just right. She weighed in at 80lbs.

Leave for Vietnam today. I like it here.

WestCoast1
01-19-13, 08:41
Today's contribution. Enjoy. Lord I love Phils.

WC1

X Man
01-19-13, 12:09
WC, are you pulling that poor girl's hair? You better watch out or CS will be on your case.

Last year I had a gal encourage me to pull her hair, as well as demand I fuck her "harder". Really music to the ears.

I was kind of surprised since she started out as just a regular dia date. But she seemed to get hot and bothered after a few R rated photos and, soon enough, we were going at it like rabbits. (disclaimer: I've never seen rabbits fking).

Oddly, she never texted or replied to my texts after that. I guess that means I'm a lousy lay.

Or, maybe she had a well-off foreign bf. LOL. FB turned up some sexy, but g rated pictures in a very nicely decorated hillside condo. That was the second clue. The first was when she was standing on the bed naked and I was taking pictures. She said,"my bf would kill you if he saw us now."

The pictures attached do not feature the lady I describe here, but the slender breasty lady shown last week.

WestCoast1
01-19-13, 16:07
WC, are you pulling that poor girl's hair? You better watch out or CS will be on your case.

Last year I had a gal encourage me to pull her hair, as well as demand I fuck her "harder". Really music to the ears.Me? Pull a girl's hair? Nah. I never spank, either.

WestCoast1
01-19-13, 21:54
Me? Pull a girl's hair? Nah. I never spank, either.Sorry X, what I meant to say was: I never pull a girl's hair UNLESS I'm spanking her.

Cunning Stunt
01-20-13, 07:15
Today's contribution. Enjoy. Lord I love Phils.

WC1You nasty, cruel man. I will report you to SPOCP (Society for the Prevention Of Cruelty to Pinays). Your dead meat, mate!

Felt like pulling the hair of this young DIA shopgirl who has a deliciously slender body but was altogether too much like hard work. She was the type of non-proactive girl that requires constant coaxing and reassurance. She told me that I was her first foreigner. Normally would take this with a pinch of salt but in her case I am inclined to believe. She was scared shitless of old Tommy Todger and, although she gave a passable BJ, it would have been more fun banging an ironing board with a hole in it! She seemed to be concerned that if she moved, something would irrepairably break inside. Ah well, upwards and onwards to the next fun encounter.

She did, however have a wonderfully retro style bearded clam!

Socker
01-20-13, 08:01
You nasty, cruel man. I will report you to SPOCP (Society for the Prevention Of Cruelty to Pinays). Your dead meat, mate!

Felt like pulling the hair of this young DIA shopgirl who has a deliciously slender body but was altogether too much like hard work. She was the type of non-proactive girl that requires constant coaxing and reassurance. She told me that I was her first foreigner. Normally would take this with a pinch of salt but in her case I am inclined to believe. She was scared shitless of old Tommy Todger and, although she gave a passable BJ, it would have been more fun banging an ironing board with a hole in it! She seemed to be concerned that if she moved, something would irrepairably break inside. Ah well, upwards and onwards to the next fun encounter.

She did, however have a wonderfully retro style bearded clam!Oh man that's nice.

HotShaneHot
01-20-13, 13:40
You nasty, cruel man. I will report you to SPOCP (Society for the Prevention Of Cruelty to Pinays). Your dead meat, mate!

She did, however have a wonderfully retro style bearded clam!Wow

She has to start some where.

She looks so yummy.

Nice photo

Sir Lancelot
01-20-13, 16:53
A couple of girls from my last trip to Phils, both from Angeles. The one in the white top was from one of the popular bigger bars and she could really move on that stage. Great figure too but one of those 'popular' girls who is eager to leave asap.

The second girl was from my favourite bar on Fields Avenue, one of the Pasha Group bars (2000 'party animal' bar-fine for all-girls). The bar in question was very intimate inside and like all Pasha bars there was a real effort to show-case the girls. Every few minutes the girls on stage took a few steps to the side, so you got to see all of them up-close. Also when there was a 'shift-change', the girls leaving the stage walk single file around the bar, giving you a chance to talk to your favourite. More bars on Fields should be run like this. Anyway, this girl was quite shy and timid on stage but when I invited her to sit next to me and bought her a drink, she had a cheeky personality and was cuteness personified. Definitely one of the standout girls of my trip.

More pics to follow.

WestCoast1
01-20-13, 21:52
No facial blur needed.

Cunning Stunt
01-21-13, 04:19
Wow

She has to start some where.

She looks so yummy.

Nice photoShe tried her best, bless her, but her heart wasn't in it as her timorous BJ method showed. Brought me off to a nice finish, however, in her mouth and over those sweet, nubile, young titties (she pulled me out her mouth pronto when she realized what she was doing but to her credit didn't run off screaming to the bathroom).

BTW, some nice stuff recently on the near defunct Thai PG.

AR. Make some space in your PM boxes.

WestCoast1
01-21-13, 17:32
Stunt, Lance: Nice!

My contribution for the day. Love her boobiness and suction. That peace sign never hurts either.

Sir Lancelot
01-21-13, 19:56
Two more girls from my trip last year (diary elsewhere on this forum).

The girl with the matching knickers was from a Mango gogo bar in Cebu. I can never quite understand in Cebu why they only have one or two girls dancing at a time while dozens of girls sit huddled in the corner. Seems strange. Anyway, I was watching a girl dancing on stage when a young cutie was literally dragged over towards me by two waitresses and thrown on to the couch next to me. She screamed as she practically fell on to my lap. It wasn't the most promising introduction to a girl I have ever had but it turned out that she had casually told one of the waitresses that I was 'gwapo' so they had acted on her behalf. She was a great girl. Facially she was exactly the kind I go for and she had a playful personality. I was surprised when it was her turn to go up and dance. I expected her to shuffle awkwardly since she was quite shy, but she did the splits and lots of other bendy positions as EVERY girl in the bar watched her carefully. When she finished she came back to sit with me and I noticed a Japanese man eyeing her from a stool at the bar so I hugged her closer. I don't think so pal! Her bar-fine was just 1800 pesos and she proved to be great company for the night.

The second pic is a girl I bar-fined in Angeles from a bar guaranteed to keep you up all night (subtle clue there). Earlier in the night I had been chatting to the English manager of one of the biggest bars on Fields Avenue and I asked him which is his favourite bar and he recommended this one. It lived up to the hype. It had a good layout, good music and a really good atmosphere. But best of all, the girls were great and they were having lots of fun (for me, a nice smile is the biggest aphrodisiac). Also I noticed that it seemed to be the place to visit for boob-lovers like me. The bar-fine was a rather precise 1865 pesos. The girls was a star. She had a great smile, was bundles of fun and was extremely affectionate. It was a shame I met her on my last night."When you come back to Philippines?" she asked. Sooner rather than later thanks to girls like her!

Econo Tech
01-22-13, 04:40
Maybe a bit of thread drift. But if she was a Filipina, she is sample of what Filipinas can do once they become adventurous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265084/Edward-Sonderling-Sex-slave-charged-stalking-Wall-Street-master-let-slap-wrist.html

Jack4765
01-22-13, 22:24
[QUOTE=Sir Lancelot; 1376361.

The second pic is a girl I bar-fined in Angeles from a bar guaranteed to keep you up all night (subtle clue there). Earlier in the night I had been chatting to the English manager of one of the biggest bars on Fields Avenue and I asked him which is his favourite bar and he recommended this one.[/QUOTE]What about the name of the bar for those of us not good at puzzles?

X Man
01-23-13, 02:03
Jack, the guys who regularly post pics here generally prefer that all posts include a picture. There is a photo chit chat thread for discussion about pictures.

Second, I'm sure Lancelot would gladly give a bar review, but since he was posting pics of gals, he wisely didn't reveal all the details. Too much info could casue problems for the girl, the bar, and even the photographer. I personally will not even identify the city when I post pictures of girls. You also talk a bit about barfines, but some Cebu bars have been raided and I think they'd prefer to keep a low profile.

Attached is a picture of a "model" I met somewhere in the Philippines at some period between 2000 and 2012. LOL.

What about the name of the bar for those of us not good at puzzles?

WestCoast1
01-23-13, 04:28
Today's contribution. Enjoy gents.

WC

Cunning Stunt
01-23-13, 07:28
In The Philippines everyone has a maid, if only to perform the difficult tasks like changing the channel!

Cunning Stunt
01-23-13, 07:40
...or clearing a blockage.

D Cups
01-23-13, 17:20
The second pic is a girl I bar-fined in Angeles from a bar guaranteed to keep you up all night (subtle clue there).Nice one, Lance. I love a mystery but just tell us the name of the bar, please.

Sir Lancelot
01-23-13, 20:55
Here are two more girls from Angeles.

The girl in the yellow top was from what proved to be one of my favourite gogo bars in Angeles. It didn't look too promising from the outside. It's not on the main Fieds drag and it didn't look very lively from the outside. But I was determined to visit every bar so stepped inside (clue: you walk through some Western style swinging doors as you walk in). I called this girl down from the stage due to her sweet smile and innocent demeanour. She was cute as a button and obviously very new to the business. I'm certain I was her first ever foreign customer but it's boring going for the same type of girl every time.

Earlier in the day I had fucked the girl in the stripy pink top. She was undoubtedly my favourite girl of the trip, from one of the Perimeter bars frequently talked about on ISG. I entered the bar mid afternoon and was impressed with the talent levels given the time of day. I knew I wanted to take a girl quickly there were several strong candidates. I whittled it down to a short-list of three but just as I was about to make a decision, I noticed a tall, slim girl walk on to the stage who I'd rate a 10/10. I didn't waste any time and called her down to sit with me. She was every bit as pretty up close and was bundles of fun, a real character. I don't think I've ever been so excited to get a girl back to my room! She lived up to expectations. One minute is was slow 'girlfriend sex' with lots of kissing and eye contact and then the next minute she was transformed in to a tiger, thrusting her hips at me and scratching her fingernails across my chest. A 10/10 girl and 10/10 sex.

I took both of these girls on the same day. The bar fine for each was 1800 pesos.

atJack. X Man pretty much summed it up in his post below. If you click on my name and 'View Forum Posts' you will be able to find links to a 22 day 20, 000+ word diary I posted on this forum last year. If you read it, I'm sure you'll work it out. My advice though is that you don't need contact details going to Angeles. There are lots of girls just like her and half the fun is trying to find them.

Pip Jaeger
01-24-13, 00:14
Sorry guys, she was too shy and not into nudes. But you get the idea. Just uploaded a FR in Manila section about her.

WestCoast1
01-24-13, 06:27
"Flexible girl, who can fold up like an accordian. Hourglass figure a plus. An added plus if you can appreciate a good stiffie, and also can take things poked at you in fun."

WestCoast1
01-24-13, 15:25
"Flexible girl, who can fold up like an accordian. Hourglass figure a plus. An added plus if you can appreciate a good stiffie, and also can take things poked at you in fun.""Apply anywhere on: The west coast."

Cunning Stunt
01-25-13, 08:14
Voluptuous Juicy Lucy shows off her fine, natural assets. If this girl lost a couple of pounds off her tum, she would be a perfect 36-24-36 (or at least 34-26-34 LOL).

FruitNinja
01-25-13, 09:59
Sorry guys, she was too shy and not into nudes. But you get the idea. Just uploaded a FR in Manila section about her.Good to see you're having fun.

Blu8096
01-25-13, 11:49
22, 5ft 1 and about 105. Could suck like a star and that ass was so great! DUY, every position, full GFE.

WestCoast1
01-26-13, 05:22
Very nice Blu. Looking forward to more.

Cunning Stunt
01-26-13, 07:22
Juicy Lucy shows off her fine, tight, brown-lipped, little moneymaker. Just had to get in closer for a gynae inspection!

Sir Lancelot
01-26-13, 13:46
here are two more girls from angeles who provided some of the most memorable experiences of my trip.

the girl in front of the fan was a freelancer i found, patrolling up and down fields avenue. it was late and i had visited probably a dozen bars, so i had reached the point where it was decision time. earlier i had seen a tall beauty in aloha so decided to go back there to see if she was still available. on the way i passed a pretty young thing who smiled in my direction. after a brief chat i decided to offer her 1000 pesos lt ("plus tip if you make me smile" haha). taking freelancers is always a risk. there might be a good reason why they aren't employed in the bars (health-checks, **** etc) and of course freelancers are untraceable if anything disappears from your room. i decided though that this girl was definitely legal age and extremely pretty. she agreed to my price. back in the room though she was very shy and when i tried to pull her knickers off, she tensed up and said "i'm shy". i tried again in the morning and she said that she was a virgin. i doubt it was true but all was not lost. she gave me without doubt the best blowjob i've ever had, amazing from someone so cute and innocent looking. it was slow and deep, with lots of licking and teasing and we fell asleep arm in arm afterwards. next morning i awoke to her sucking my cock again. that's what you call an alarm call! she was so good i arranged for her to stay the night later in the trip. if you've never had a blowjob alarm call, i suggest you get one!

i apologise for the rambling nature of my posts. i do love to reminisce.

the second girl was from one of the bigger bars on fields avenue (the name of which has a river theme). the bar itself had lots of girls, either crammed on a stage, dancing on tables or huddled together on the couches around the bar. the girl i ended up bar fining was a waitress. she had a breathtaking smile and a very slim, sexy body. she spoke excellent english and had a sexy confidence about her. the bar fine was 2000 pesos. back in my room, we were straight down to action and she provided proper girlfriend sex, showering me with kisses. we tried lots of positions. at one point i was fucking her hard, with her ankles on my shoulders when she said "you crazy". when i asked why she said "you horny!". after i shot my load i rolled over, ready to sleep, but she had other ideas. she stroked me back to life and it was time for 'round two'. at one point she was riding me when i leaned up towards her and she pushed me back down on to the bed. i love it when you unleash a tiger in the bedroom. next morning i awoke to her stroking my dick again. this girl was a nymphomaniac! she also aimed to please and initiated two extra pops when she could have just slept, waiting for her pay packet. best sex of the trip.

Wicked Roger
01-26-13, 14:11
Another one with a nice body and hard nipples, and such a lovely ass (I quite like the black see thru panties she had on and soon they and the g string disappeared)

She enjoyed the mirrors in the Sogo so much that she did her own "porn view" of watching herself suck me in the mirrors. Always a turn on for many I meet especially newbies.

Same girl different location (much plusher hotel but still with a well positioned mirror) showing her body to uncle WR. And then showing everything else. Her pasalubongs next time are (as she requested) more stockings, lingerie and g strings. Well am a genetleman and I will of course oblige (as long as she wears her work uniform when we party sometimes LOL)

Enjoy

Kuma Pamper
01-26-13, 22:06
Juicy Lucy shows off her fine, tight, brown-lipped, little moneymaker. Just had to get in closer for a gynae inspection!Beautiful pics. Thanks!

Pip Jaeger
01-26-13, 23:56
A "little" afternoon delight

Pip Jaeger
01-27-13, 00:27
The girls brushing their teeth, a clean mouth is important before a BBBJ.

Sorry about the quality on the last three, forgot to turn on the flash and I was too busy to worry about it.

Like the new toy? They got a blast out of it (and another one you'll see in future pics) and couldn't wait to try them out.

Pip Jaeger
01-27-13, 01:17
A few with Lana and Lyn, JJ still needs to improve her photog skills. But I'm working on it.

Pip Jaeger
01-27-13, 01:39
A few more with Lana and Lyn

Cunning Stunt
01-27-13, 03:18
Ever wondered how your cute little Filipina GF filled her long, boring days whilst you are out of the country? Wonder no more! Only kidding...keep sending the money!!

WestCoast1
01-27-13, 07:26

WC1

Sir Lancelot
01-27-13, 16:05
The girl in the white was from one of the popular bars on Fields Avenue in Angeles (Phil Collins would like it there). The bar fine was 2000 pesos and the girl was lovely. She had a sweet, vulnerable air and yet when we were fucking she jumped off and demanded "suck" before giving me a BJ / CIM. I always take photos of the girls and it's amazing how sometimes the prettiest girls tense up in front of the camera and age about ten years. This girl was the opposite. I took a few photos and was shocked at how photogenic she was when I looked at the photos later.

The second girl was a 'Hello Girl' outside one of the bars near the bottom of Fields Avenue. They say the best things come in small packages and she was small, sexy and had a nice curvy figure. Her bar-fine was 1800 despite the fact that she was as pretty as some of the 'spotlight' girls who cost 3000 pesos. Back in my room I went to put a DVD on and to my surprise (and the girls amusement) , there was a porn DVD in the DVD player. We watched a zombie movie and then had a really nice session afterwards. Then something unexpected happened. I'll copy and paste this from my diary:

"Afterwards she hugged up to me and we watched the end of the film. This is normally my cue to fall asleep but when it finished, XXX walked over to the DVD player and put the porn movie in. She lay next to me naked and we watched a couple fucking on a beach. She watched with fascination. I remembered the question she had asked me in the bar, 'are you naughty or nice? '. XXX was definitely naughty! She enjoyed porn and watching herself in front of the mirror. Midway through a scene in which two couples were fucking on a boat, she started stroking my dick until it was hard. Minutes later we were fucking again, showing those robotic porn-stars how to do it. It was an equally energetic session with lots of positions and she finished me off by sucking my dick until I came in her mouth."

Pip Jaeger
01-28-13, 00:09
Last night's addition to the memory bank. 19 year old Jen; very light skinned as her mom is Phil-Am and daddy was from northern Europe. Jen's a DIA contact who claims to have never been with a white guy (likely bola-bola) or with another girl (very likely not bola-bola) , but said that after watching porn at a friend's house she was infatuated with the idea. Though not really too shy, she was quite nervous and it took a while to get her to loosen up. She was not up to licking either of my girls, but, after banging Lana till she came, Jen did get her first taste of pussy when she took me into her mouth. My girls really liked her fresh and clean taste so we decided to keep her overnight; perhaps tomorrow Jen will be up to eating her first pussy.

Say what you will about 3somes or more-somes, but it's always a special treat to introduce a girl to the bi life style. Who knows, perhaps someday one of you guys may benefit from my hard labor; you can thank me later, LOL.

Sir Lancelot
01-28-13, 14:06
The first two girls were from the Mango gogo bars in Cebu and the third girl was from Hard Rock Cafe in Coron, Palawan.

The girl in the zebra top had a Japanese look about her and was full of smiles in the bar. I paid the bar fine (1700 pesos) but she provided one of the few negative experiences of my trip. Back in the room she started telling me how much she hated her job and she cried the first time she had sex with a customer (an old Japanese man). I never force a girl to do anything they don't want to do but on the other hand, I had paid her bar fine and if she doesn't want to fuck customers, she is in the wrong job. When I pointed this out to her she told me that she had a kid and was doing it for him. I weighed up the situation and told her that my only option was to take her back to the bar and get a refund on the bar fine."But I'll get in to trouble" she said sadly. She was expecting me to pay her bar fine and get nothing in return. I told her to put her clothes back on but she changed her tune and pulled me towards her. Fair to say it wasn't 'girlfriend' sex.

The girl wearing the black T-shirt was from another of the Mango bars and was a tiger in the bedroom. After an energetic session, we lay next to each other, chatting. She told me that her nightly wage is 200 pesos but for every 150 peso lady drink she is bought, she makes 40 pesos. On an average night she gets ten lady drinks which means that she can make over 400 pesos just by talking to customers. If you add her wage, that's 600 pesos per night without having to spread her legs. When you consider that she only gets 800 pesos if she gets bar fined (plus an optional tip) you can see why popular girls can be picky about which customers they go with.

I like to dilute my girlie adventures with a bit of tourism, so I headed to Palawan for a five days. It's a stunning place with scenery as good as anywhere in Asia. The added bonus is that there is a small pay-for-play scene to be found too. Most of it seemed to be karaoke or videoke bars but the best bet is Hard Rock Disco where freelance girls can be found. The girls charge 2000 pesos for 3 hours which is expensive when compared to 1700LT in places like Cebu or Angeles but that's supply and demand. The talent in the disco wasn't great but there were a few gems to be found. The girl I took was probably the most educated, well-spoken pay-for-play girl I've ever been with. She was bright and inquisitive and had a nice curvy body. Incidentally, if you ever go to this club, you'll notice that the majority of the people there are Filipino men, out for a good night. Tread carefully. It's not hard to imagine that some of them might not take kindly to a foreigner leaving with their favourite girl.

Lopkx
01-28-13, 21:37
Ever wondered how your cute little Filipina GF filled her long, boring days whilst you are out of the country? Wonder no more! Only kidding.keep sending the money!!LMAO! Good one! And you are correct in many cases.

WestCoast1
01-29-13, 06:07
But she has peace in her heart (something else in her mouth).

Cunning Stunt
01-29-13, 07:33
But she has peace in her heart (something else in her mouth).Golf ball and straw spring readily to mind on viewing your girls superb suction technique. The carpet in that room must have been dust free! But can she perform the sword swallowing trick like this little thing?

Pip Jaeger
01-29-13, 23:30
Was joined last night by 20 year old CJ. 5'/34kg. Another of JJ and Lana's friends.

The girls getting ready (from L to R = Lana, JJ and CJ) ; got to have those pussies squeaky clean. And now, who goes first? Maybe I should just use the old "eanie, meanie, minie, mo" routine? So many tough choices here in AC!

Mongerman69
01-30-13, 04:47
Stunning pics, Pip. Almost had to choke one out after this one.

Was joined last night by 20 year old CJ. 5'/34kg. Another of JJ and Lana's friends.

The girls getting ready (from L to R = Lana, JJ and CJ) ; got to have those pussies squeaky clean. And now, who goes first? Maybe I should just use the old "eanie, meanie, minie, mo" routine? So many tough choices here in AC!

X Man
01-30-13, 11:08
Just a reminder. This thread is for photos and if you want to comment on the photo, there is a thread for that!

Stunning pics, Pip. Almost had to choke one out after this one.

WestCoast1
01-30-13, 13:11
X, she's lovely. Today's contribution.

DoctorOral
01-30-13, 15:16
The right one first!

Sir Lancelot
01-30-13, 17:12
The girl sat on her own was a girl from one of the biggest gogo bars on Fields Avenue in Angeles. It's a bar that has a tendency to be quite pushy when it comes to lady drinks so I appreciated the fact that she sat next to me and didn't demand a drink within ten seconds. The bar fine was 3000 pesos but she was a sweet, pretty girl, eager to please. She told me that she was nervous because she had a 'Fashion Show' next day at the bar so I promised to go along. She got the biggest cheer when she walked around the stage in her Victoria's Secret outfit and pulled her tongue out at me as she walked past.

The duo were picked up in everyone's favourite freelance bar in Manila. It was late afternoon and I only popped in for a beer to see what was going on. From experience it's much quieter during the day but there are generally some pretty girls to be found. I had barely sat down on my stool when I noticed a really cute blond walk past. She was very fresh faced and had braces on her teeth. I smiled at her and seconds later she was sat next to me, with her friend. The blond was aged 21 and exactly the kind of girl I like, while her friend was 22 years old and although not as pretty, had a perky pair of tits in a push-up bra. I took them both back to my hotel. It didn't really prove to be a threesome though. While I fucked one, the other disappeared in to the bathroom and vica versa. However, it was an enjoyable session with two cute young girls and I did get them together for the 'final straight', the dark haired girl giving me a blowjob while I kissed the blond and played with her generous assets.

These are the last pics I'll post of girls from this trip. I hope you enjoyed them, despite the blurry faces and lack of nudity.

WestCoast1
01-31-13, 06:17
Today's contribution. A lovely ass.

Cunning Stunt
01-31-13, 08:53
Had another DIA phonegirl yesterday but this time instead of a boyfriend, she was talking to her mother. Right after taking this shot, I snuck in and inserted my tongue in her love box. LOL. Bastardo! Her mum must have thought that her beloved daughter was being mugged or something which in a way I guess she was.

Serves her right for chatting to mummy when she ought to be taking care of daddy.

WestCoast1
01-31-13, 15:21
Where are the girls hiding it? In here maybe?

WestCoast1
01-31-13, 15:22
Or here?

Or maybe here even?

WestCoast1
01-31-13, 15:25
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see now.

Cunning Stunt
02-02-13, 03:45
Not very often that you see a fine pair of puppies on a Filipina and if you do they are often accompanied by a 'Jolibee' belly. So when I spotted these lovely specimens on a young lady I had befriended through a mutual friend on facebook, I sat up and took notice as did the old mischief maker downstairs. It screamed 'tit wank' at me until I was deafened.

So I initiated a conversation with this fine, upstanding young mademoiselle and after lots of innocuous chat, I ratcheted the tone up to risque setting. Before long we were talking about blowies and tit wanks (she said she had never had one! Yeah, right. With a pair of juicy top bollocks like those, no guy had ever thought to lay a length between them and apply friction?). She eventually agreed, for a small pecuniary contribution to her college fund, to meet up and 'lose' her tit wank cherry.

She didn't disappoint in any area except that she wasn't the prettiest Pinay that I have ever shagged. But as my old man used to say 'who looks at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire?'.

Pip Jaeger
02-02-13, 23:58
A few from the Submarine Races in Subic with a nice fresh faced 18 year old; tight and sweet.

Pip Jaeger
02-03-13, 00:04
Within seconds my girls were ravishing her.

Pip Jaeger
02-03-13, 00:08
With a little help from JJ's tongue it wasn't long before before this sweet young thing came

YellowStar45
02-03-13, 06:55
Hello again very nice pics nice girls too.

WestCoast1
02-03-13, 08:13
Not often you hear me say this, but I'm a bit jealous.

Cunning Stunt
02-04-13, 06:51
Sundays plaything spent close on 5 hours on the return journey, traveling to see me from her barangay on the hairy outskirts of the city. Pinays are nothing if not game. Her family had received a utilities disconnection notice and she needed a small amount to prevent their home being cast into darkness. One of my unofficial finders (I don't appoint them, they seem to adopt the role unasked) suggested that I might help and on seeing her facebook pics, I readily agreed to barter what she needed in exchange for a few hours of mutual entertainment. Win win situation.

Initially I was a little disappointed as she seemed a little more rawboned and thicker through the waist than appeared to be the case in her photos. But any disappointment quickly evaporated as she proved to be an entertaining playmate, seeming to thoroughly enjoy the games we played. She particularly liked her first experience of a vibrator and really loved a couple of fingers vigorously inserted, coming at least twice and then at least twice more as I shagged her vehemently in various positions.

These quiet, little village girls are often a lot hornier and experienced than they look. Mind you, having lived in one, I know that there is little else for girls to do in these barangays than drink and fuck around with village boys.

WestCoast1
02-05-13, 05:44
Today's contribution. Nice eyes. Enjoy.

WC1

HotShaneHot
02-05-13, 10:43
Lady from Manila.

HotShaneHot
02-05-13, 13:57
Lady from Manila.

Fun in the hotel.

I was the first white man she had.

So I was teach her all kiss hear lick hear an me ass suck to I cum an fuck hear Virgin ass too.

Love it.

The next man she have he will love her maybe marry her it ok pay me later.

HotShaneHot
02-05-13, 14:10
My new friend from DIA.

I was the first white man.

Lucky me.

So I was tell how we like it.

Suck hear lick hear. Lick ass to I cum in your mouth.

Let me fuck your ass.

She let me do it.

It was a fun week.

HotShaneHot
02-05-13, 14:16
Fun in manila.

She works as a maid for a white man and his wife

They was go away

She was go in there room find this toy play with it take some photos send to me.

Wow nice hope he not a member hear?

HotShaneHot
02-05-13, 14:21
Fun in manila.

She know how care man good now.

I was just happy I was get hear Virgin ass.

Wazoo
02-05-13, 16:18
GF pics from my trip. Enjoy.

Cunning Stunt
02-06-13, 03:53
Suck hear lick hear. Lick ass to I cum in your mouth.Your English may be a little tortured but photos are a universal language and speak volumes. However some of them appear to have been taken in a garden shed! Or a hut. Are they webcam shots/pics sent to you by girls?

You have, however won first prize in the 'Hirsute Pinay 2013' competition. Lord, is that girl hairy!

WestCoast1
02-06-13, 07:17
Today's contribution. She has nice everything. Go HotShane.

Pip Jaeger
02-08-13, 01:00
Not often you hear me say this, but I'm a bit jealous.Thanks WC, coming from such a prolific poster of fine Pinay Pie I consider your comment a compliment and I'm sincerely honored. But perhaps you wouldn't feel that way if you knew what I spending on rice and hair conditioner!

A little more fuel for the green eyed monster, LOL; a "tall" 5'4" 21 year old from Subic - tasted good and fantastic oral skills. First time with a girl, or so she says. Wouldn't go down on my girls, but was ok with them sampling her:

WestCoast1
02-08-13, 06:34
Welcome Pip. A facial shot, before the facial shot.

Cunning Stunt
02-09-13, 03:33
Yesterday, I dipped my toe (and other appendage) into the vast pool of DIA single mums and came up with a plum. She had been well trained, either by a previous Filipino or foreign boyfriend. Without having to be asked she went rooting for truffles and stuck a rather long and mischievous tongue deep where the sun don't shine. Later she happily received her reward of a mouth full of baby batter. Good girl.

WestCoast1
02-09-13, 07:55
Here we go again.

YG365
02-09-13, 17:22
Fun in manila.

She works as a maid for a white man and his wife

They was go away

She was go in there room find this toy play with it take some photos send to me.

Wow nice hope he not a member hear?Talk about a Bush! I haven't seen a Bush this thick in the P. I. Ever!

Member #4410
02-10-13, 00:47
Here we go again.Compliments.

Regards,

Ko

Luvpuss
02-10-13, 01:38
Today's contribution. A lovely ass.Great Pics. I hope you cum inside. I know I would.

Pip Jaeger
02-10-13, 01:52
Arrived in Cebu and got right to business. KK, a 20 year old DIA girl who met JJ and I at the airport (Lana had to go back to her province for some family events and will rejoin me again in AC next month). KK was ok with photos of her D-cups and promised to let me photo her fully the next time we meet. And there will be a next time, JJ loved those D-cups and couldn't keep her hands (and mouth) off of them; have to say I enjoyed them too, LOL.

Pip Jaeger
02-10-13, 01:59
Meet Lyka, a sweet tasting 21 year old spinner. 4'10" and just 31kg with a light dusting of soft and silky pubes. Let the good times roll!

WestCoast1
02-10-13, 04:52
Pip, again, nice shots. Today's contribution. Foxy-foxy is back.

Chris Long
02-10-13, 21:14
A few G rated photos of a door girl I barfined last month from Golden Nile. A real sweet heart, Total GFE stayed with me until 6:pm the next day.

Chris

RoadGlide
02-10-13, 21:26
Meet Lyka, a sweet tasting 21 year old spinner. 4'10" and just 31kg with a light dusting of soft and silky pubes. Let the good times roll!Very NICE!

Pip Jaeger
02-10-13, 23:58
Pip, again, nice shots. Today's contribution. Foxy-foxy is back.Damn WC, is she trying to swallow one of your eggs while it's still attached? That almost looks painful, you kinky old coot! Me thinks she's a WR grad, maybe you too? LOL.

Nothing so dramatic, just the view of what I have to endure when I wake up. Do I let her rest and go have my coffee? Or do I say the hell with coffee; hit it? (I know WR would say it needs to be tenderized first, hahaha).

WestCoast1
02-11-13, 04:46
Damn WC, is she trying to swallow one of your eggs while it's still attached? That almost looks painful, you kinky old coot! Me thinks she's a WR grad, maybe you too? LOL.

Nothing so dramatic, just the view of what I have to endure when I wake up. Do I let her rest and go have my coffee? Or do I say the hell with coffee; hit it? (I know WR would say it needs to be tenderized first, hahaha).And HIT IT! You can get caffiene anytime.

Today's contribution. She loves a good hard-boiled egg.

Greek Niko
02-12-13, 03:02
A few G rated photos of a door girl I barfined last month from Golden Nile. A real sweet heart, Total GFE stayed with me until 6. M the next day.

ChrisFinally! Un blurred pics of the girls BRAVO Chris thats what this board is all about. Good choice at GN as I never picked up a bad one from there.

WestCoast1
02-12-13, 07:10
Great eyes GN.

Watch and learn, hun. Members only grab a beer.

Hatguy
02-12-13, 07:40
A Pinay I sent a very small amount of money to in exchange for pics. I saw her on webcam so know she's for real. Enjoy if you like the more chubby type.

Ickywicky
02-12-13, 10:55
A few pics. Not really a regular poster but hopefully these make up for it.

Basically two of the best experiences that shined amongst the girls in the PI for me. Both GFE, both very wonderful, (different types of body but I enjoyed both) , both really made my time great. One in AC, one in Sabang (Puerto Galera).

May follow up with reports and other pics of same / other girls in the threads.

Wicked Roger
02-12-13, 17:39
Had a very late supper last night in Cebu.

She was main course etc as she wanted to try the stockings and g strings I had bought her. She wears them at work also.

Next time she will remember the heels.

Queensland Banilad has wifi if anyone is interested

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
02-12-13, 17:47
The was a lovely Cebuana (picture 5 and 6) whose cherry I had enjoyed a few months earlier and now she lost her bisexuality cherry as well, including that of sex toys and threesomes.

Took to it like a duck to water and was incredibly wet that the strapon had no trouble getting inside (well I had been there earlier as well.)

Liked it so much she will be doing more with same girl very soon and wants to learn how to pick up girls. She will be given that lesson trust me gents.

A nice way to have breakfast and lunch I think.

Thanks to Babcom also. He will know why LOL

Wicked Roger
02-12-13, 17:49
The rest of my enjoyable moring and early afternoon in Cebu

WestCoast1
02-13-13, 05:33
Gents: nice pics. Today's contribution. Enjoy.

Pip Jaeger
02-14-13, 00:00
And HIT IT! You can get caffiene anytime.Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Wrong answer WC! Here's the right answer = BOTH:

Pip Jaeger
02-14-13, 00:04
Although you probably won't see this on any Starbucks menu soon, IMHO no morning coffee is compete without a morning BJ!

Luvpuss
02-14-13, 00:29
Although you probably won't see this on any Starbucks menu soon, IMHO no morning coffee is compete without a morning BJ!I thought I might read that you shot it in the cup, then she drank it.

WestCoast1
02-14-13, 07:15
Although you probably won't see this on any Starbucks menu soon, IMHO no morning coffee is compete without a morning BJ!You're rubbin' it in. Love it.

Today's contribution. Thin, cute, and you can bounce a quarter off any part of either body. Love them pinay.

Cunning Stunt
02-14-13, 07:59
I thought I might read that you shot it in the cup, then she drank it.Coffee cup....how gauche is that? Its champagne flutes or nothing on this thread, good sir!

Nice pair, Westy.

WestCoast1
02-14-13, 14:31
Its champagne flutes or nothing on this thread, good sir!

Nice pair, Westy.Salamat. We appreciate a classy gal!

Today's contribution. She said: "Come on up between holidays and see me sometime."

DoctorOral
02-14-13, 15:02
Yeah, my friend. THAT hunting truffels is the best thing you can get!

Yesterday, I dipped my toe (and other appendage) into the vast pool of DIA single mums and came up with a plum. She had been well trained, either by a previous Filipino or foreign boyfriend. Without having to be asked she went rooting for truffles and stuck a rather long and mischievous tongue deep where the sun don't shine. Later she happily received her reward of a mouth full of baby batter. Good girl.

LizHilton
02-14-13, 15:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Philippines Photo Gallery thread.

Cunning Stunt
02-15-13, 03:20
Had a funny dream the other night. Was on-board a new Filipino airline 'Air Honeyko' en route to Pussy Paradise. As a cute, spinner 'trolley dolly' passed me in the aisle, she whipped up her sexy uniform to reveal lacy suzzies with black stockings and no knickers. 'Would Sir like to try this' she cooed saucily, gently stroking the wet, glistening lips of her tight, juicy, shaven cooch.

And then I woke up with my face full of hot, moist fanny. Incredible. Wet dreams can really come true in The Philippines!

Luvpuss
02-15-13, 03:22
Coffee cup. How gauche is that? Its champagne flutes or nothing on this thread, good sir!

Nice pair, Westy.Awesome, thanks.

Cunning Stunt
02-15-13, 03:43
Salamat. We appreciate a classy gal!Yup, few Pinays can deal with a mouthful of cum with more class than beautiful Ana.

Riddler
02-15-13, 04:57
Banging in Sabang. Small but adequate p4p scene in a laid-back beach town.

Socker
02-15-13, 11:48
Here's a few precious moments from my current trip. In Cebu now and just met a drop dead babe at Ayala. Unbelievable body w / a very nice face. These are mainly from AC and one FL from Mango Sq.

Ciao

FruitNinja
02-15-13, 15:38
Need a good way to blur face.

Member #4410
02-15-13, 23:30
Need a good way to blur face.Even a simple but powerful photo-viewer like Irfanview has that option. Download it; it's freeware.

Regards,

Ko

Pip Jaeger
02-15-13, 23:47
Lot of good work here lately, thanks CS; great shots as usual and love the FN shorts FN!

Today's contribution. Thin, cute, and you can bounce a quarter off any part of either body.Nice set of bookends WC! I presume the latest West Coast edition was inserted in between them?

Pip - With that belly I sure hope that's skim milk in your coffee. ;-)Careful Bro, I've worked hard for that belly! And nope, whole milk in the coffee and a full shot of cream for the pinay.

I googled breakfast tables and searched Amazon but didn't find any breakfast tables like the one you got Pip. Perhaps you might add some bacon and eggs next for a well deserved balanced breakfast.You might try searching on searching on DIA or FC, plenty of custom made "breakfast tables" there and most will also make your coffee for you too (as well as perform some other needed cleaning tasks, LOL)

I prefer brown eggs and it's hard to find good hickory smoked bacon here; so this is the best I could do. Sunny side up with sausage!

Cunning Stunt
02-16-13, 02:31
Here's a few precious moments from my current trip. In Cebu now and just met a drop dead babe at Ayala. Unbelievable body w / a very nice face. These are mainly from AC and one FL from Mango Sq.Nice set, Socker. Cute looking spinner in the first two pic. Good find. Nice looking babe in the last 4 but the eye is irresistibly drawn to that enormous zit. As she had probably squeezed the last drop of white stuff out of you, so you could have at least returned the favour. LOL.

This naughty schoolgirl did not hand in her homework so as punishment was introduced to teachers big white cock for the first time and made to suck it dry.

WestCoast1
02-16-13, 05:03
Need a good way to blur face.Also free download, Photoscape. Has a blur function.

Nice set of bookends WC! I presume the latest West Coast edition was inserted in between them?Affirmative!

Wazoo
02-16-13, 18:36
Can't help but miss the gf now that I'm home again. Sweet girl, insatiable lover, and absolutely perfect petite, toned body. She was too shy for explicit shots when we were together. Now she says she wish that we took some so that she could remember our good times better. I sure wish I had those too.

Greek Niko
02-16-13, 18:54
Also free download, Photoscape. Has a blur function.

Affirmative!Why even post if you are going to blur?

This is not what ISG is about

Luvpuss
02-16-13, 21:58
Why even post if you are going to blur?

This is not what ISG is aboutHow was that BJ by the way. Last time I had one with braces like that it ripped my cock skin and I could not monger for a few days.

Pip Jaeger
02-16-13, 22:59
Can't help but miss the gf now that I'm home again. Sweet girl, insatiable lover, and absolutely perfect petite, toned body. She was too shy for explicit shots when we were together. Now she says she wish that we took some so that she could remember our good times better. I sure wish I had those too.Waz, PM me her contact info and I'll be glad to do a photo session with her; free of charge of course since you're an esteemed member here. Then you can just imagine it's you in photos! Hahaha, just kidding Bro.

Why even post if you are going to blur?

This is not what ISG is aboutGN, perhaps it's because some of us don't want the girls' family coming after us or taking out a contract on us (you can have someone whacked here for about 3, 000PHP).

Perhaps it's because porn is illegal here and we would rather not have the NBI chasing us down; I've heard prisons here are not too nice. Even if they don't catch you here in the Phils, they could identify you and ban you from coming back. Forever! A horrific thought for many of us.

Or perhaps it's just out of respect for the girls.

To me ISG about the free exchange of info about our favorite hobby and of course about this (no blurring required, LOL) :

WestCoast1
02-16-13, 23:13
Waz, PM me her contact info and I'll be glad to do a photo session with her; free of charge of course since you're an esteemed member here. Then you can just imagine it's you in photos! Hahaha, just kidding Bro.Waz: Out! Standing!

GN, perhaps it's because some of us don't want the girls' family coming after us or taking out a contract on us (you can have someone whacked here for about 3, 000PHP).

Perhaps it's because porn is illegal here and we would rather not have the NBI chasing us down; I've heard prisons here are not too nice. Even if they don't catch you here in the Phils, they could identify you and ban you from coming back. Forever! A horrific thought for many of us.

Or perhaps it's just out of respect for the girls.For the same reasons, especially the first and last, I prefer to blur. The only time I'd consider showing the face is if the girl scammed in some way. Many of my girls you see are not pro's. For their friends / family to find out what she did with me (via the internet of all things) can be devastating to the girl or her family. I'll stick with bluring certain identifiable features (face, tats, jewelry).

Today's contribution. Enjoy. Small girls make me look so BIG.

Drogue
02-17-13, 00:42
[QUOTE=Today's contribution. Enjoy. Small girls make me look so BIG.[/QUOTE]

My grandaddy said always date girls with small hands. I asked "why?". He said it makes your dick look bigger!

Wazoo
02-17-13, 00:44
Westcoast, glad you enjoyed her too. I'll follow up with another pic that highlights a truly perfect backside. Pip Jaeger, you are a real prince! I'll send you her contact info and ask you to stand in as my stunt double. If you don't mind, please be sure to do an extended doggie scene. Of course, the illusion will only work if you also have an 8 inch member like me, haha.

Paul Kausch
02-17-13, 00:46
My grandaddy said always date girls with small hands. I asked "why?". He said it makes your dick look bigger!Check the height and weight of many of the A-list female porn stars. They are typically short and petite so the guys look bigger.