PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Greek Niko
02-17-13, 03:39
How was that BJ by the way. Last time I had one with braces like that it ripped my cock skin and I could not monger for a few days.She was an 11 which is a 10 that swallows.

WestCoast1
02-17-13, 06:01
Another contribution to the cause. I love dimples.

Riddler
02-17-13, 07:16
Small girls make me look so BIG.Hope you find one! The girl in the picture must have HUGE hands to make your crank look so small. (Just teasing from a guy whose dropping of his drawers in front of a WG elicited the question,"Who you think you're going to please with that little cigarette dick?" My answer was "ME.")

Re: "I love dimples!". Me too and those are fine ones. However, I think you should repost that pic on next Valentines Day as that is a perfect, heart-shaped heinie. Thanks for all the time and effort in posting some GREAT pics.

Cunning Stunt
02-17-13, 07:36
Why even post if you are going to blur?

This is not what ISG is aboutLook at it from this angle. Most PG contributors would not post a pic of their own face, either blurred or not. Would you?

Better a blurred face protecting the anonimity of the girl concerned, than no photos at all.

My only exception is Ana because she gave her permission and anyway, there are so many pics and vids of her floating around cyberspace, that it would be rather pointless blurring her features. Plus it would be a crime to obscure the sexy pouts on her pretty face.

Cunning Stunt
02-17-13, 09:45
My nomination in the best Pinay ass competition!

Bab Com
02-17-13, 10:38
Kinky perfect body, smart, and lovely.

I fullfilled one of my fantasy : to eat a juicy plate of noodles!

Bab Com
02-17-13, 13:37
The was a lovely Cebuana (picture 5 and 6) whose cherry I had enjoyed a few months earlier and now she lost her bisexuality cherry as well, including that of sex toys and threesomes.

Took to it like a duck to water and was incredibly wet that the strapon had no trouble getting inside (well I had been there earlier as well.)

Liked it so much she will be doing more with same girl very soon and wants to learn how to pick up girls. She will be given that lesson trust me gents.

A nice way to have breakfast and lunch I think.

Thanks to Babcom also. He will know why LOLThe girls are from Roger.

The costumes and accessories are from Bab Com.

Team work makes great pics.

Thanks for all roger, keep in touch and meet soon in cebu "Ouarf Ouarf" as we said previously.

WestCoast1
02-17-13, 17:48
My nomination in the best Pinay ass competition!This one's a bit fuzzy. But small, heart-shaped, and dimples. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry nice.

This could go on all day. Who's next!

Pip Jaeger
02-17-13, 22:05

I fullfilled one of my fantasy : to eat a juicy plate of noodles!As I am sure you fulfilled a few others too! You've taken DATY to a new level! Superb!

My paltry contribution palls in comparison, but was still enjoyable:

Tally Wacker
02-17-13, 22:56
Nice butt contribution.

My nomination in the best Pinay ass competition!

Tally Wacker
02-17-13, 22:58
Another nice butt.

Tally Wacker
02-17-13, 23:00
Another one.

SuperMuda
02-18-13, 01:01
Hey fellow Mongers.

Been a paid member for years but up until now I just been enjoying the photos you been putting up. I've been to Philippines twice in the last

Year and going back in May. I really do think its heaven on earth for us mongers. Here's some pics and hope you enjoy them

SuperMuda
02-18-13, 01:16
Hello fellow mongers first time posting photos,

Been to Philippines twice in the last year and going again in May.

Been a paid member for the last few years but haven't been as active in the forums as all you.

I'm going to try and be more involved. Enjoy the photos.

SuperMuda
02-18-13, 01:23
Love the spinners.

SuperMuda
02-18-13, 01:25
Its nice to just sit back and watch some TV with a nipple in your mouth LOL.

And after that some real hard pounding. Damn I can't wait to get back there.

FruitNinja
02-18-13, 02:08
And all of a sudden it was in her mouth. Gentlemen! My business in her mouth.

Cunning Stunt
02-18-13, 02:43
Some lovely butts recently, gents. The bum lover members must be in paradise.

Greek Niko
02-18-13, 02:58
Some lovely butts recently, gents. The bum lover members must be in paradise.All A Greeks Dee Lite CS keep it up mate

WestCoast1
02-18-13, 04:36
Some lovely butts recently, gents. The bum lover members must be in paradise.The ones on the left and right: wow.

My contribution for the day (back to the butts later). The gal in the background is foxy-foxy; ball-sucker extrordinaire. She was stroking bullet-nip's hair while I was hammering her doggy. Love them pinay.

WestCoast1
02-18-13, 15:57

I fullfilled one of my fantasy : to eat a juicy plate of noodles!Babcom: That spaghetti thing is: Sick! Disgusting! Amoral! (haha have any alfredo?)

Another fine butt for 'ya.

GermanyReisen
02-18-13, 16:17
Love the spinners.Nice pics mate!

Greek Niko
02-18-13, 16:36
As I am sure you fulfilled a few others too! You've taken DATY to a new level! Superb!

My paltry contribution palls in comparison, but was still enjoyable:DATY at a new level Hmmmmmmmm I tooo enjoy a great DATY but sometimes I prefer it tar tar as well.

WestCoast1
02-19-13, 07:28
Today's contribution. Enjoy.

Fredje1961
02-19-13, 15:44
Because you guys post so many good pics, in stead of just lurking, I might contribute something as well.

WestCoast1
02-20-13, 07:32
Because you guys post so many good pics, in stead of just lurking, I might contribute something as well.And just because you reciprocated with Condoleza' sister, I'll reciprocate with a couple of my own, Foxy and bullet-nips. Cuties.

Pip Jaeger
02-22-13, 02:48
but sometimes I prefer it tar tar as well.Generaly my prefered choice as well, however sometimes with a little sugar coating first is nice too. Not that she needed any extra sweetener to sweeten up an already sweet pie, but it was fun moving that little "smile" around her clit with my tongue until it melted before getting down to business. It sure put a smile on my face!

LexLuther
02-22-13, 04:24
DATY at a new level Hmmmmmmmm I tooo enjoy a great DATY but sometimes I prefer it tar tar as well.Is she menstruating?

LexLuther

WestCoast1
02-22-13, 07:06
One of the dynamic duo offering a lick-lick here, and a suck-suck there. The things I do for you guys.

Pip Jaeger
02-23-13, 02:48
Is she menstruating?

LexLutherLooks that way to me too, maybe GN wanted to check "Red Wings" off his bucket list! I checked that one off a long time ago as well as most of the other "Wings" too, LOL.

One of the dynamic duo offering a lick-lick here, and a suck-suck there. The things I do for you guys.The things you do? Looks to me like she's doing the work WC, but sometimes it IS nice to just sit back, relax and watch the girls working it; even it's not you they're working on

WestCoast1
02-23-13, 16:13
Same chica. Looking and feeling good in any position.

Socker
02-23-13, 22:44
Nice looking babe in the last 4 but the eye is irresistibly drawn to that enormous zit. As she had probably squeezed the last drop of white stuff out of you, so you could have at least returned the favour. LOL.Haha, here she is photo shopped.

Just back to the homeland (24 hrs now) after a nonstop fuckathon in PI. Took a shitload of pics and will post. Along w / the zit babe here are a couple of other Mango Sq FLs. My buddies that night insisted I go w / a tried and true MILF so that's what I did, + one. After a couple of hours they got the jizz of it.

Pip Jaeger
02-24-13, 02:17
Although it's fun to watch the girls play, IMHO it's always better when you join in. Keeping the Soul Train going with ZaZa. A 23 year old bi-girl that JJ picked up at Ayala Mall in Cebu for us to play with (she makes the 4th or 5th one in about as many days).

Despite what's been posted recently in the Cebu thread I've noticed plenty of young cuties at both Ayala and SM Malls who are up for some adult fun. Perhaps that poster just does not recognize the signals or he has no game. JJ even pulled a sales girl from one of larger retail stores at Ayala. One of the nice things about traveling with a bi-girl is letting her do some of the hunting.

Wicked Roger
02-24-13, 02:53
Although it's fun to watch the girls play, IMHO it's always better when you join in.

Despite what's been posted recently in the Cebu thread I've noticed plenty of young cuties at both Ayala and SM Malls who are up for some adult fun. Perhaps that poster just does not recognize the signals or he has no game.

One of the nice things about traveling with a bi-girl is letting her do some of the hunting.I agree Pip. Ayala has a few but you need to sort the pros from the LBs from the enthusiastic amateurs and some guy can't quite figure that out (until maybe it is too late LOL). Having a bi girl is good fun (and sensible IMHO) as I let her hunt and chose (so she is comfortable and I am always happy)

As the PG another from a recent lunch time session and was fun to watch and later joon but thats when I drop the camera and focus on me etc not the photos.

Riddler
02-24-13, 16:22
I drop the camera and focus on me etc not the photos.As soon as I had a whiff of the snapper and a sighting of the Adolf 'stache in pic 3, I did the same. It was a good decision but maybe I need a staff photographer.

Socker
02-24-13, 16:31
Haha, here she is photo shopped.That freaking zit must be impervious to photoshop %$* (&

WestCoast1
02-24-13, 18:00
Riddler: Love her smile.

My pics: What's that hun? You seem to have gotten a surprise in your mouth? Wonder what it could be. Nobody warned you of the job hazards?

WR, I put the cam down to, but her 'fwend' picked it up (its good to have fwends).

Geneva Guy
02-25-13, 01:45
That freaking zit must be impervious to photoshop %$* (&Ok. Happy now. Zit is Cured!

Cunning Stunt
02-25-13, 02:59
That freaking zit must be impervious to photoshop %$* (&There you go, Socker. That zapped the little bastard!

Cunning Stunt
02-25-13, 03:03
I had forgotten what a fine pair of top bollocks she has atop a juicily curvaceous bod. If she hasn't put on too much poundage, you are a lucky man.

Dbates80
02-25-13, 04:34
I had forgotten what a fine pair of top bollocks she has atop a juicily curvaceous bod. If she hasn't put on too much poundage, you are a lucky man.Actually she has lost a little weight. She does indeed have an awesome set!

Thanks!

Socker
02-25-13, 11:31
There you go, Socker. That zapped the little bastard!Haha, I won! I'm too jet lagged to see straight.

WestCoast1
02-26-13, 06:29
Today's contribution. Gents, start your engines. Peace (fully, of course).

Cunning Stunt
02-26-13, 07:41
Haha, I won! I'm too jet lagged to see straight.Zit free except you missed it in 0681! Those big, juicy lips were made for giving head.

Actually she has lost a little weight. She does indeed have an awesome set!

Wow...she must be really hot now. Not bad for a woman in her thirties. Should have kept her for myself..lol. Here are a few more from the archives.

LuvAsianTang
02-27-13, 01:39
Hello gentlemen, and I use the term loosely. I'm here in AC and it's time to actually add my contribution to this fine forum. Here are a few snap shots of my two recent conquests.

The first 3 are of sandra from the owls nest. I had just arrived and was still weary from traveling from an early flight from korea. I took a walk to fields and met her outside of the owl's nest and fell immediately in love? Well love or lust it doesn't ma matter she was awsome both in and out of bed.

The second 3 are of a tiny little spinner that I pulled out of illusions and whose name slips my mind. Perhaps thats because her performance was not really all that stellar but much better than my hand and immagination.

I hope you all enjoy my first contributiosns of many to come, pun intended.

I will add a full report to the ac sextion later LuvAsianTang

Cunning Stunt
02-27-13, 04:59
I just luv Pinay nurses!

For PB in homage to your very funny contribution on another forum. Fine butt on that lovely ?Ghanaian.

Pip Jaeger
02-27-13, 23:05
I'm here in AC and it's time to actually add my contribution to this fine forum.

The second 3 are of a tiny little spinner that I pulled out of illusions

I hope you all enjoy my first contributions of many to come, pun intended.

I will add a full report to the ac sextion later LuvAsianTangThanks for the pics, seems like you're off to a good start! Look forward to your FR.

Speaking of spinners; I just love those tight little ones (of legal age of course, don't want to wind up like Benny). What's the old saying? Something about "more than a handful being a waste"?

WestCoast1
02-28-13, 07:53
Pip: Nice.

Today's contribution. She and her fwend were very nawty. Not the least bit afraid of spooge. Many gals duck, or screw up their face if you come on / in / about her mouth. Not these gals, the were rather playful.

FruitNinja
02-28-13, 17:08
Before she got to bed.

Radical Guy
02-28-13, 20:20

Today's contribution. She and her fwend were very nawty. Not the least bit afraid of spooge. Many gals duck, or screw up their face if you come on / in / about her mouth. Not these gals, the were rather playful.Looks like you had ISG tattooed on your dick. Now THAT's devotion to this site! LOL

Pip Jaeger
02-28-13, 22:17

Today's contribution. She and her fwend were very nawty. Not the least bit afraid of spooge. Many gals duck, or screw up their face if you come on / in / about her mouth. Not these gals, the were rather playful.Thanks WC and you're right. Although many girls will allow CIM, it's hard to find girls who truly like to play with, swap or swallow a load. There's a lot of cum dodgers here, however I've been doing my best to educate them on the health benefits of protein shakes and homemade whitening cream.

Also hard to find are girls who truly like to give a rim job; like my JJ going at with one of our playmates. She also likes to give me a rim job too, especially while I'm getting blown by another girl, but my arms aren't long enough to get a pic, LOL. Maybe have to try when I get back to AC and have an extra girl to work the camera.

Cunning Stunt
03-01-13, 02:57
There's a lot of cum dodgers here, however I've been doing my best to educate them on the health benefits of protein shakes and homemade whitening cream.Very altruistic of you, Pip. Keep it up!

Want to see a Pinay move faster than roadrunner?

'Accidentally' bust a nut in her mouth and she will leave scorch marks on the bedsheets as she breaks the sound barrier in her dash to the bathroom.

Got down and dirty with this thirtysomething spinner with juicy bullet nipples. Met her at Star Mall in Alabang (a good place to find a casual pick-up if you are in South Manila) and quickly moved it to the convenient Sogo next door. For an old girl she had the tightest, little moneymaker.

KongKing
03-01-13, 05:07
Looks like you had ISG tattooed on your dick.If Westcoast1 had it fully erect it would read InternationalSexGuide!

KongKing
03-01-13, 05:32
Gez, I don't want to upset my "old" mate RK, and a few others by not posting PHOTOS on this Photo Gallery, so I hastily redress (or undress) the situation with a few archived pics.

KongKing

WestCoast1
03-01-13, 07:34
If Westcoast1 had it fully erect it would read InternationalSexGuide!Shhhh! Don't use the "fully erect" term, ok?

X Man
03-01-13, 13:41
I like skinny type, but I might have outdone myself with this gal.

Cunning Stunt
03-01-13, 15:17
I like skinny type, but I might have outdone myself with this gal.Wow! Where did you find her, mate? Treblinka Bar? That sure is one malnourished babe (verging on malnutrition). Guess you know your own business but do you think it was wise going live?

Canyon
03-01-13, 22:53
Wow! Where did you find her, mate? Treblinka Bar? That sure is one malnourished babe (verging on malnutrition). Guess you know your own business but do you think it was wise going live?Cunning,

The photo looks like she's really giving you a lot of suction. How did it feel? Is more suction always better or can there be too much? In addition to suction, the tongue and lip movements help.

WestCoast1
03-02-13, 02:34
Cunning,

The photo looks like she's really giving you a lot of suction. How did it feel? Is more suction always better or can there be too much? In addition to suction, the tongue and lip movements help.Suction defined: the force that, by a pressure differential, attracts a substance or object to the region of lower pressure.

Molasar
03-02-13, 03:03
I like skinny type, but I might have outdone myself with this gal.Where did you find this beauty, she is awsome.

Cunning Stunt
03-02-13, 03:48
The photo looks like she's really giving you a lot of suction. How did it feel? Is more suction always better or can there be too much? In addition to suction, the tongue and lip movements help.Not bad. She was obviously quite experienced. We all have our preferences but to me a perfect blow job does not involve any sucking or, heaven forbid, any blowing at all. Its the perfect harmony of just the right degree of labial and lingual pressure and massage in coordination with just the correct amount of digital stroking of the penile shaft and testicles. Done properly, it can be an almost mystical experience. Very few Pinays can get anywhere close to achieving the ultimate BJ.

This little thing probably came closest. I don't know where she learned her skill (or maybe she was a born BJ Queen) but her oral ministrations used to send me through the roof and had me walking on air for hours afterwards. She also deep throated and happily administered the coup de grāce and swallowed every drop if required. Near perfection.

X Man
03-02-13, 11:42
BJ connesieur? There should be a license for this. Fk the sommeliers.

I like the suck, as in a teenager trying to suck gasoline out of someone's car. (have I dated myself?). The 'firehose' analogy doesn't work well for me.

I like the BJ that begins with the egg sacks. Few gals strart there. Different? Naughtier? I can't explain why I like it that way.

The best BJ was the gal who unexpectedly added the rim job. She was big on the suction too. I'd love to get a repeat, but she's been shy. Or maybe busy. Luckily, I followed the I trail and found her friend. She was a skinny big bossomed girl who also provided first date satisfaction. She's rec'd an ISG feature, but not the most recent one.

Previous post included 5 plus pictures. Please forgive me for not adding a pic. X tra.

Not bad. She was obviously quite experienced. We all have our preferences but to me a perfect blow job does not involve any sucking or, heaven forbid, any blowing at all. Its the perfect harmony of just the right degree of labial and lingual pressure and massage in coordination with just the correct amount of digital stroking of the penile shaft and testicles. Done properly, it can be an almost mystical experience. Very few Pinays can get anywhere close to achieving the ultimate BJ.

This little thing probably came closest. I don't know where she learned her skill (or maybe she was a born BJ Queen) but her oral ministrations used to send me through the roof and had me walking on air for hours afterwards. She also deep throated and happily administered the coup de grāce and swallowed every drop if required. Near perfection.

Riddler
03-02-13, 11:42
however sometimes with a little sugar coatinjg Not that she needed any extra sweetener to sweeten up an already sweet pie. It sure put a smile on my face!I'm way slow contributing to the pasta, hearts, etc thread but figured better late than never. So good a session this PM, that I think I died and went to heaven where they can't wipe the smile off my face. It IS more fun in the Philippinas!

WestCoast1
03-02-13, 14:51
Please forgive me for not adding a pic. X tra.Good news X. One of my gals has you covered.

Riddler
03-02-13, 14:52
Sweet Angel Hair (pic below) Pasta's friend was dessert. I was originally looking for corn pudding but was told I'd have to go a little lower for that menu item.

WestCoast1
03-03-13, 15:05

WC

Cunning Stunt
03-04-13, 03:51
Didn't your mummy teach you not to accept gifts from strange men? Especially when those guys are members of ISG..lol.

Sorry...my dirty raincoat just got back from the cleaners. Have to send it back..its still dirty!

WestCoast1
03-04-13, 05:26
Another contribution for the day. Tiny, tight snatch.

Cunning Stunt
03-04-13, 06:06
Yesterday's FuBu had an unnaturally long, prehensile tongue and a stud, both of which she knew how to use to really good effect. Its more fun in The Philippines!

Canyon
03-04-13, 07:14
Cunning,

I like some suction. It feels best when she puts some suction into the BJ, then gives some tongue and lip action. I also like it when she runs her tongue over my balls.

Not bad. She was obviously quite experienced. We all have our preferences but to me a perfect blow job does not involve any sucking or, heaven forbid, any blowing at all. Its the perfect harmony of just the right degree of labial and lingual pressure and massage in coordination with just the correct amount of digital stroking of the penile shaft and testicles. Done properly, it can be an almost mystical experience. Very few Pinays can get anywhere close to achieving the ultimate BJ.

Riddler
03-04-13, 11:02
Second one has some hairy scales, time to break out the razor. In the present state, somewhat reminds me of Homer Simpson.

WestCoast1
03-05-13, 07:31
Today's contribution. Enjoy and peace out.

Riddler
03-06-13, 04:56
The noses have been changed to protect the not so innocent. These LBFM's are like potatoe chips, can't eat just one. They played well together and the pictured tit lick wasn't the only nipple that was laved. A long, slow HJ and ball massage while my nips were being simultaneously titillated was a great way for them to say hello, prior to the pre-game shower. Their "hello" had me saying "Oh, Hell, OOOh" Hell Yeah.

BTW, FYI "Red Snapper" pic I posted below was not a PI pic, just something sent to me that inspired me on the 2nd pic posted there.

WestCoast1
03-06-13, 05:44
Today's contribution. Love this hotel: always a 'room with a view'.

DoctorOral
03-06-13, 08:35
Riddler,

I am far from being gay. And I do not like fellow mongers posting their "things" here. In your case, its like a good piece of art, cool pictures! I still would not touch it, but guess they had fun! (and you.)

The noses have been changed to protect the not so innocent. These LBFM's are like potatoe chips, can't eat just one. They played well together and the pictured tit lick wasn't the only nipple that was laved. A long, slow HJ and ball massage while my nips were being simultaneously titillated was a great way for them to say hello, prior to the pre-game shower. Their "hello" had me saying "Oh, Hell, OOOh" Hell Yeah.

BTW, FYI "Red Snapper" pic I posted below was not a PI pic, just something sent to me that inspired me on the 2nd pic posted there.

DoctorOral
03-06-13, 08:36
Westcoast, WOW! °!

Today's contribution. Love this hotel: always a 'room with a view'.

Mad Mad
03-06-13, 12:42
Have just enjoyed the furum until now. Here's my first contribution.

Enjoy.

Mad Mad
03-06-13, 12:48
Have just enjoyed the forum so far, here's my first contribution.

WestCoast1
03-06-13, 14:33
Dr. O:

Thanks! Only post in this thread if you have a pic to post. Please post comments in the PG Chit Chat thread.

I was reading the PG threads from other countries; some PG threads have no pics on the entire first page.

Socker
03-06-13, 20:21
A little honey in AC.

Cunning Stunt
03-07-13, 01:40
this cute 19 year old dia girl had an interesting story to tell, if she is to be believed. she said that she lost her virginity when her 20 year old cousin raped her when she was 15. he continued to [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) her on a regular basis for the next 2 years until he went away to work in the merchant marine. i asked her why she hadn't told anyone. she replied that she didn't want to get him into trouble and besides she loved him. she admitted that after the first few times she got to enjoy it but didn't like it when he got drunk and sometimes made her suck his friends off (he never let them fuck her, i suppose the warped c*nt wanted to keep that pleasure for himself). how she didn't fall pregnant is a mystery.

it must be quite a common event as i've heard similar stories from other girls. guess its no fun being born poor, female and attractive in the philippines. you spend the first 18 years fending off abusive relatives, hit 18, join dia and then spend the next few years fighting off horny foreigners what a life!

trying out a montage style of displaying photos. any feedback (on pg chit chat only please) appreciated.

Riddler
03-07-13, 03:07
Riddler,

I am far from being gay. And I do not like fellow mongers posting their "things" here. In your case, its like a good piece of art, cool pictures! I still would not touch it, but guess they had fun! (and you.) Thanks and glad you enjoyed.

Don't think this site is a popular destination for the gay crowd. Out of respect to your aversion to pics of "things" (alternative spelling = thangs) include snaps of my symbolic diamond cutter and a PG13 edited POV. I'm 100% in accord with not touching and yes, I had fun!

Have just enjoyed the furum until now. Here's my first contribution.

Enjoy.Don't know if your spelling of forum as "furum" was intentional or a typo but appropriate for a venue that features a fair amount of fur. Enjoyed your contribution even if it was furless.

WestCoast1
03-07-13, 07:17
She has lots of peace in her heart. I got a piece, too.

Pip Jaeger
03-07-13, 23:52
Open wide and say:

Pip Jaeger
03-08-13, 02:25
I wonder how the penophile who commented on Riddler's photos feels about this photo; a pair of lips wrapped around my member as two pinay hands stroke it and my balls. Lips and tongues are ok, but no hands? If looking at 'thangs' bothers him so much, then why no comment about Socker's recent series of photos (along with thousands of others too)? Perhaps he should limit his viewing to lesbian websites. Keep up the good work Riddler, we all have different likes / dislikes, fetishes, etc. And I'm sure you fulfilled someone's desires; even if was merely your own.

Riddler
03-08-13, 02:42
They played well together.Wash and eat. Second pic is about where the camera usually falls by the wayside. There was some "Rusty Trombone" action in the shower but way beyond me as to how to photograph that. Still think I may need a staff photographer.

Anthony2012
03-08-13, 02:53
A couple of photos from my first trip to AC.

WestCoast1
03-08-13, 05:18
SNIP why no comment about Socker's recent series of photos .I'll comment on Socker's recent series of photos: Excellent!

Today's contribution. I'm always trying to open doors (and other things) for others.

Riddler
03-08-13, 06:30
Keep up the good work Riddler, we all have different likes / dislikes, fetishes, etc. And I'm sure you fulfilled someone's desires; even if was merely your own.Thanks re good work but bow to you, the Master. O' course, you're working with a full photography team, an option I don't care to support or train but appreciate the quality of your pictures. (Same appears to be the case with WC1.)

"Ward, (Pip Jaeger) Don't be so hard on the Beaver." (DoctorOral). At least he was sort'a delivering kudos. MERELY? Personally, rate my desires a bit higher! : )

Not much in this contribution, though I do like the bum. The "full moon" is a water-spot on the underwater camera lens after I tried to take a pic showing the elusive, underwater, bearded clam while playing in the shower. Guess I'll have to try that one again next week when I'm at a diving / snorkeling destination.

Cunning Stunt
03-08-13, 07:44
Felt a bit cheated when I got this babe stripped off. She had a pair of cocoa pops where her tits should have been. Even she looked disappointed. Nil desperandum. You can still have an awful lot of fun even without tits.

Socker
03-08-13, 08:20
A couple of photos from my first trip to AC.I love sitting on the edge of the bed while a little beauty is busy on jr and then reaching down for that tittie calling my name. Nice work Anthony!

Socker
03-08-13, 08:31
Yo and Yo again, I was a busy bee in PI and went thru 16 in 14 days w / some repeats. Why fuck around if your only there for 2 weeks. It was wall to wall pussy and took a truck load of shots. In the Philippines PG you are in w / the best mongers on the planet who take some sick pics and I got to keep up w / them. No Probber right now. Ciao for now.

Pip Jaeger
03-09-13, 00:45
after I tried to take a pic showing the elusive, underwater, bearded clam while playing in the shower.Ah yes indeed, the ever mysterious and highly desired Pilipina Bearded Clam; a true delicacy! Often it's seen uncovered only in hotel rooms and showers by connoisseurs like us. On the other hand, due to its extremely shy nature and aversion to public exhibition, it's rarely observed unconcealed in the public arena and especially in one of its natural habitats, the invitingly warm tropical waters surrounding the islands.

But alas, fear not my friends, hope is not lost! Recently while snorkeling in the sandy shallows off the Cebu coast I did come across a promising target. Camera in hand I attempted to stealthily sneak up on my prey, the ever watchful creature became aware of my presence and put its guard up (as shown in Photo 1). The 'fight or flight' syndrome came in play, but knowing it couldn't out swim me it quickly decided to stand its ground and fight. The battle was on! However, after a tenacious struggle (and with great effort I might add) I triumphed! Not only did I manage to catch a brief glimpse of it, but I was also able to capture a few frames of it on film.

What may well be a PG first (?) I present to you my brethren for your viewing pleasure a few underwater shots of the elusive Pilipinae barbatus peloris:

Cunning Stunt
03-09-13, 03:12
Another common aquatic species found in The Philippines is the Pinay Red Lipped Penis Limpet. Often found in bathrooms, this creature attaches itself to the human male reproductive organ, often in the shower, and will not let go until it has fed. Here are some rare video still footage of this beautiful animal enjoying a liquid lunch.

WestCoast1
03-09-13, 07:44
She like to lick, lick, lick. I took quite the tongue-lashing for you guys.

Riddler
03-10-13, 04:22
What may well be a PG first (?) I present to you my brethren for your viewing pleasure a few underwater shots of the elusive Pilipinae barbatus peloris:TFF and had me researching to discover there really IS a "barbatus peloris."

Although you very well may have scored a first, I still plan to search for similar specimens next week when I'm hanging / snorkeling.

Indoctrinated a local honey in the joys of snorkeling. Pic 1= "Just breath through the tube, Honey." Pic 2= Example of an underwater, bearded clam.

Socker
03-10-13, 06:07
I don't know what pics I'm going to post here now but I'm sure I will miss PI more when I see them. Well yeah that's true. This was the first (after swimming) doubles session w / these two and I wish I could have some more sessions right now 3 weeks later.

WestCoast1
03-10-13, 22:30
Stop. Stop! Right there hun. Wait for the spams to subside. I'll push your head away when I'm ready.

Daeng
03-11-13, 02:23
TFF and had me researching to discover there really IS a "barbatus peloris."

Although you very well may have scored a first, I still plan to search for similar specimens next week when I'm hanging / snorkeling.

Indoctrinated a local honey in the joys of snorkeling. Pic 1= "Just breath through the tube, Honey." Pic 2= Example of an underwater, bearded clam.A new code / species may be found here bro.

UWSBJ. Underwater Snorkel Blow Job if perform underwater. Hehehehe.

Pip Jaeger
03-12-13, 01:51
For you lovers of clams with full beards

WestCoast1
03-12-13, 04:03
What you might call the gooey post-moment-of-impact.

Luvpuss
03-13-13, 00:09
For you lovers of clams with full beardsThat is awesome. I love a hairy Bush. The hairier, the better.

Bandy
03-14-13, 03:01
I am in a mood to post today. I had these pictures from last September, but decided against posting these earlier. I deliberated it a lot, and finally thought that I may save some innocent soul from her scam.

She was a member for one day on DIA. She got hold of me and ran like a bullet train. Once I replied, she cancelled her account on DIA on the same day. In her words " I belong to you only". She is 32, has a master degree in Sports Medicine. I was having fun and playing along. But after the last e-mail, I blocked her. It became too personal. She was already planning the menu for the dinner that she will cook for me when I visit Cebu. I have a feeling, she is a total fake. However, the pictures she sent me are really great. Model like. I am sure inexperienced and lonely monger can fell for her charm. Each e-mail was more than 3 pages long. I am sure she honed her craft really well. If anyone became a victim of her scam, please post your story here. Enjoy the pictures.

Bandy

WestCoast1
03-14-13, 04:54
I am in a mood to post today. I had these pictures from last September, but decided against posting these earlier. I deliberated it a lot, and finally thought that I may save some innocent soul from her scam.

She was a member for one day on DIA. She got hold of me and ran like a bullet train. Once I replied, she cancelled her account on DIA on the same day. In her words " I belong to you only". She is 32, has a master degree in Sports Medicine. I was having fun and playing along. But after the last e-mail, I blocked her. It became too personal. She was already planning the menu for the dinner that she will cook for me when I visit Cebu. I have a feeling, she is a total fake. However, the pictures she sent me are really great. Model like. I am sure inexperienced and lonely monger can fell for her charm. Each e-mail was more than 3 pages long. I am sure she honed her craft really well. If anyone became a victim of her scam, please post your story here. Enjoy the pictures.

BandySome confusion, kind sir. Where is the scam? Why did you block her? What did she do? Did she lie (that you can prove) to get your money? Did you chat with her on cam (ignore the pictures)? You have 435 posts: have you been to Cebu?

She seems my kind of hottie: she can make me dinner next time I'm in Cebu. Board regulars: does this girl appear to be pinay?

Pute Nut
03-14-13, 08:20
Each e-mail was more than 3 pages long. I am sure she honed her craft really well. If anyone became a victim of her scam, please post your story here. Enjoy the pictures.So do you have paginated e-mails, or perhaps she just fax you? ;)

I don't understand the problem here. With DIA you chat, cam, meet, f-k, forget (or remember). First meeting on neutral ground if theres any doubt about sex / I'd / scam whatever. Enjoy.

Bab Com
03-14-13, 08:30

BandyYou just save the picture on your pc, then make a search with google picture : and you find 3 links to same pictures, including this one : http://www.girlznation.com/galleries/annabelle_angel_bikini_candids/

Bab Com
03-14-13, 08:34

BandyOpen any picture of the gal.

Save in your pc or take URL.

Paste it trought google picture search engine.

And you got http://annabelleangel.com/ And http://www.girlznation.com/galleries/annabelle_angel_bikini_candids/

Radical Guy
03-15-13, 00:16
That is awesome. I love a hairy Bush. The hairier, the better.I second that comment! I just love the way a hairy pussy tickles my nose

MrHombre
03-15-13, 04:03
And this sweetheart, a relative giant at 5'5"

Cunning Stunt
03-15-13, 04:06
I second that comment! I just love the way a hairy pussy tickles my noseYou might just like this Hairy Mary then?

MrHombre
03-15-13, 04:09
Have another view.

WestCoast1
03-15-13, 04:11
Westy,

See what happens when you break the Philippines PG unwritten "law" and post a comment without a pic?Someday I'll make it up to you.

Cunning Stunt
03-15-13, 04:39
I have a thing about fat Pinay birds especially when they also have juicy big jugs and an ever so tight little snatch. The angle of penetration is so different from the usual spinners. Its like driving a Bentley after being used to a MG Roadster.

Found this lovely, chubby chasers delight the other day on DIA. Couldn't wait to get my hands on those delicious mounds of young flesh.

One for the adipose addicts only!

Fredje1961
03-15-13, 14:43
I have a thing about fat Pinay birds especially when they also have juicy big jugs and an ever so tight little snatch. The angle of penetration is so different from the usual spinners. Its like driving a Bentley after being used to a MG Roadster.

Found this lovely, chubby chasers delight the other day on DIA. Couldn't wait to get my hands on those delicious mounds of young flesh.

One for the adipose addicts only!Looking masarap.

Bandy
03-16-13, 23:36
A girl with a very long hair. Angeles City in October.

Bandy

Bandy
03-17-13, 00:00
Manila, last October.

Bandy

Bandy
03-17-13, 00:28
Manila, last October.

Bandy

Cunning Stunt
03-18-13, 05:01
A girl with a very long hair. Angeles City in October.Wow. Lovely.

Yesterdays 19 year old plaything had the finest pair of top nuts that I've seen on a Pinay in a long time.

Fredje1961
03-18-13, 05:27
Wow. Lovely.

Yesterdays 19 year old plaything had the finest pair of top nuts that I've seen on a Pinay in a long time.Impressive indeed

D Cups
03-18-13, 14:28
Thank you, CS. I hope that she was fun to play with.

Wow. Lovely.

Yesterdays 19 year old plaything had the finest pair of top nuts that I've seen on a Pinay in a long time.

WestCoast1
03-18-13, 14:45
Fred, Rex: Please don't post comments in this thread regarding the pics. Post those in the 'PhotoGallery Chit Chat' section. If you post here, attach a pic. Otherwise our wonderful photo-only gallery will start to look like the crappy PG's of other countries.

Bandy
03-18-13, 14:45
Aha, Bandy, I could be an 'inexperienced and a lonely monger' for her anytime. Looks good to me.lots of fun in just meeting her, even if she is a scam. She had written lots of pages, so you never know.She is very good in her craft. The classic touch was the picture in which she is holding my name. A case of photoshop, I guess. If you are not experience in this mongering game, then you could fall head over heals on her and by the time you gain back your sanity, your bank account will be emptied. It was just a heads up for the new guys here.

Bandy

Husted01
03-18-13, 23:57
Wow. Lovely.

Yesterdays 19 year old plaything had the finest pair of top nuts that I've seen on a Pinay in a long time.Oh baby. This is a lovely girls. I got to myself someone like this. Yummy!

Cunning Stunt
03-19-13, 03:17
Remember guys, posts without photos belong on the PG Chit-Chat thread. Lets keep this PG the best on ISG.

Miss Pinaytits proved to be a very naughty schoolgirl indeed!

Poolmover
03-19-13, 10:50
Both were so sweet and tasted like strawberries These photos were of 2 girls, the first three photos were of a total GFE provider. Then the last 7 were another girl who traveled in to Manila for me. She had about the curviest and tightest body you could ask for. Both from dating websites.

I'm so ready to go back.

PM

Mantid
03-19-13, 16:50
Both were so sweet and tasted like strawberries These photos were of 2 girls, the first three photos were of a total GFE provider. Then the last 7 were another girl who traveled in to Manila for me. She had about the curviest and tightest body you could ask for. Both from dating websites.

I'm so ready to go back.

PMWhich Websites?

Socker
03-19-13, 19:49
Wow. Lovely.

Yesterdays 19 year old plaything had the finest pair of top nuts that I've seen on a Pinay in a long time.You lucky sucker! I would definitely keep her around for a few repeats. There are quite a few things you can do w / a body like that. Excellent Find! WOW! Thanks for the pics.

Socker
03-19-13, 20:04
BJ Bar Girl # 1 in AC, she had a real nice everything. What a nice way to start the day.

WestCoast1
03-20-13, 04:26
Which Websites?PM: Great shots.

Red: Doesn't matter how often its said, somebody's going to comment here in PG. I make the mistake myself sometimes. Mantid, post comments in the PG ChitChat thread.

Mad Mad
03-20-13, 23:31
This will finalize my earlier photos of the 21yo Manila girl.

Cunning Stunt
03-21-13, 15:40
This will finalize my earlier photos of the 21yo Manila girl.It looks rather like you have cleared your nose onto her. You sure do have extra thick cum of snot like consistency and its little wonder she is pulling such a face.

May I suggest you drink about half a dozen San Migs before fellatio. This significantly increases the seminal fluid to sperm content and what is more gives an attractive frothy finish to the finished artwork.

P. S Whats with the BJ condom? You are not Pink Pearl in disguise are you?

Chris Long
03-21-13, 18:12
BJ Bar Girl # 1 in AC, she had a real nice everything. What a nice way to start the day.She is a real hottie one of my favorites

Parasitius
03-21-13, 22:25
http://youtu.be/KbkY8yxj1P8So absolutely charming and real, really enjoyed the hell out of that! Thanks.

Chris Long
03-22-13, 00:13
18 year old Voo Doo bar girl. Turned out to be a runner but not before I had waxed her three times. Have some pretty explicit XXX rated video of her I will post as soon as I figure out how.

MrHombre
03-22-13, 01:12
I love these girls.

MrHombre
03-22-13, 02:01
What's not to love?

Socker
03-22-13, 02:05
It looks rather like you have cleared your nose onto her. You sure do have extra thick cum of snot like consistency and its little wonder she is pulling such a face.

May I suggest you drink about half a dozen San Migs before fellatio.Freaking priceless,"cleared your nose onto her" that's fucking funny, keep them cumming.

Obligatory pics.

WestCoast1
03-22-13, 04:30
It looks rather like you have cleared your nose onto her. You sure do have extra thick cum of snot like consistency and its little wonder she is pulling such a face.

May I suggest you drink about half a dozen San Migs before fellatio. This significantly increases the seminal fluid to sperm content and what is more gives an attractive frothy finish to the finished artwork.Haha. Along the same lines, Mad. Think basketball. Putting it in the hole. Also consider keeping two pinay, and teaching them the finer hoops techniques (passing, catching, and dribbling) , so they can practice shooting your spunk. [me-thinks he hadn't banged for months, and hadn't hydrated for days prior]

Next time give her a toothbrush with that toothpaste.

Cunning Stunt
03-22-13, 15:53
Haha. Along the same lines, Mad.What an excellent photo, Westy! Don't see too many snowballing pics on ISG and this is pro quality. You have caught the point of dribble just right. Seems a shame to have to blur faces but it has to be done.

Forgive me but I can't be arsed to dig out a photo. Don't be too hard on me.

Treesome69
03-22-13, 17:48
Hi,

I thought I should share with you some pics of lovely 3some with 2 sweet ladies picked up from bottoms after heavy bar fine.

Enjoy.

3some

Treesome69
03-22-13, 18:49
The no1 expert in this matters (master WR) has been kind enough to assist me in this issue and I have had the most satisfying and truly enjoyable sexual experience. I got to experience proper lesbian intercourse and then be invited to join!

Incredibly nice and exciting! But plugs, strap on, sexy outfits. Real dreamland!

Thought it would be nice to share some images with you guys!

3some

Treesome69
03-22-13, 18:55
Here we go!

Fengshui
03-22-13, 20:46
18 year old Voo Doo bar girl. Turned out to be a runner but not before I had waxed her three times. Have some pretty explicit XXX rated video of her I will post as soon as I figure out how.I love how they still say they're 18 even when they're well past mid 20s in Asia for us from the west where we age much more physically at 18.

Member #4410
03-22-13, 22:38
She is a real hottie one of my favoritesExcellent taste. Beautiful Girl.

Regards,

Ko

Socker
03-23-13, 01:17
18 year old Voo Doo bar girl. Turned out to be a runner but not before I had waxed her three times. Have some pretty explicit XXX rated video of her I will post as soon as I figure out how.This Photo Gallery is on a big time roll. Thanks to all the foto posters. It's never boring here and they're virtually no stupid twits amongst the pros here. Freaking Sweet!

Chris, That's a real nice selection from Voodoo's. She has a super tight body and "the look", you know, like she is going to fuck you good. Nice call on her.

Here's BJ Bar girl # 2. When I arrived at the BJ bar this one had a push up bra on so I wanted those tits to play with. When she took off her top the tits shrank a little but still good. She did a decent job on jr. And was very photogenic. Lastly, seeing these pics again I cannot believe I do not have a BJ bar to go to at home here in the USA. What a world of shit it is here for horn dogs like me. Piece.

Chris Long
03-23-13, 01:21
Leah giving Chris Long a blow job and then riding his baloney pony.

http://youtu.be/L7HwoSutP_s

WestCoast1
03-23-13, 04:45
What an excellent photo, Westy! Don't see too many snowballing pics on ISG and this is pro quality. You have caught the point of dribble just right. Seems a shame to have to blur faces but it has to be done.Thanks! I got a bunch of snowballing out of them. They each swapped 4 times. There became a clear pattern. Titless-wonder, who is on top here (passing to 'sh*t-hot') , let it roll slowly (and I mean slowly) out of her mouth, down her tongue, or off her lips. It would dribble down for so long, in long, straight, dangling snot-like streams, that I had time to snap several shots on each drip, letting the flash recharge between shots. The tongue-play between the girls when titless was on top was priceless. When titless was finishing this pass, the cum had pooled under sh*t-hot's tongue for a long time, then slid around the sides of her tongue and to the back of her mouth. When it had pooled there, titless had just pulled her face away, and sh*t-hot choked a bit on it, then coughed. A gob of my spooge came out of her mouth about 3 inches, then dropped right back into her open mouth. Priceless and we all 3 busted up laughing. Titless had it dribbling down her chin, and sh*t-hot jumped up and slapped her hand over her mouth, which was still full of spunk. We were all 3 laughing, with sh*t-hot trying not to spit out the spunk, laughing thru her nose. Titlesss had jumped off the bed, and thru the laughter was pointing at sh*t-hot's predicament. And that's what happened, as you'll see the joy in a later shot. Sh*t-hot would have her own style of passing, completely different than titless wonder.

Gents, enjoy:

Cunning Stunt
03-23-13, 09:23
Priceless and we all 3 busted up laughing. Titless had it dribbling down her chin, and sh*t-hot jumped up and slapped her hand over her mouth, which was still full of spunk. We were all 3 laughing, with sh*t-hot trying not to spit out the spunk, laughing thru her nose.Only in The Philippines! This is why I love Pinays. They are always up for a laugh.

Here are a few pics of a Pindian. I just made that word up but the sharper members will guess her antecedents.

Chris Long
03-23-13, 18:13
Leah giving Chris Long a blow job and then riding his baloney pony.

http://youtu.be/L7HwoSutP_sHttp://www.xvideos.com/video4119532/ac_march_2013_211.mts

Finnish Fucker
03-24-13, 01:57
Only in The Philippines! This is why I love Pinays. They are always up for a laugh.

Here are a few pics of a Pindian. I just made that word up but the sharper members will guess her antecedents.Great tits, thanks!

Cheers,

K

WestCoast1
03-24-13, 06:42
Today' contribution. Rex: bad angle? With a drip-drip here, and a dribble-dribble there. Love that cross on her chest. Newbs: Welcome to pinas!

AfAsia
03-24-13, 07:19
Some art of a Lovely nearing orgasm, or about to fake one.

Riddler
03-24-13, 11:15
Some art of a Lovely nearing orgasm, or about to fake one.Pic is a nice change of pace on the eternally enticing subject of in / out. Course it's all good, appreciate ALL pics here and those real or faked (especially those that fool us) OOOO"z.

YellowStar45
03-24-13, 15:59
Very cute and nice pics too thanks for showing LOL.

Chris Long
03-24-13, 19:10
http://www.xvideos.com/video4120529/ac_march_2013_081.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4122251/ac_march_2013_076.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4122308/ac_march_2013_088.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4122796/ac_march_2013_084.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4122921/ac_march_2013_089.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4122982/ac_march_2013_092.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4123084/ac_march_2013_093.mts

Redman69
03-24-13, 19:15
Hope you enjoy.

SailSingapore
03-25-13, 04:30
[Thanks Chris! MOST entertaining.

SofiayDonna
03-25-13, 16:02
Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce my self I'm Sofia I live Philippines city of manila, I am a partime escort. Nursing student in 3rd level I'm 23 why / o well educated with pleasing personality, lovely, charming, well-trained and very discreet person. I am doing this because of my personal financial matters.

For my details:

-200usd for foreigner 2 pop for 3 hrs.

-Condom is a must and bring your own kit =)

If anything you want to ask about my facial photos or other concerns just.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

WestCoast1
03-25-13, 16:40
Sofia, there is a Phils thread just for posting ads (Classifieds). Please don't post ads here. This is the PhotoGallery thread. Also your prices are a bit steep.

Yellowstar, SailSingapore: same. Post comments about pics in the PhotoGallery Chit Chat thread. Only post here if you post a picture.

Honey, blow us a kiss!

Chris Long
03-25-13, 17:19
Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce my self I'm Sofia I live Philippines city of manila, I am a partime escort. Nursing student in 3rd level I'm 23 why / o well educated with pleasing personality, lovely, charming, well-trained and very discreet person. I am doing this because of my personal financial matters.

For my details:

-200usd for foreigner 2 pop for 3 hrs.

-Condom is a must and bring your own kit =)

If anything you want to ask about my facial photos or other concerns just.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks! Not only Hell no but HELL FUCKING NO. You have to be out of your mind $200. And condum usage when you can go two hours north and have a hot little 19 year old for less than $20. BBFS or you could bar fine for $30 to $70 and have her all night as many pops as you want. Baby you are in the wrong part of the world to be charging those kinds of rates, its the Philippines not Vages.

Chris

Towelboy2010
03-25-13, 17:33
WOW, I never had a girl work my shaft like that in RCG! Way to go Chris.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4123084/ac_march_2013_093.mts[/url]

Towelboy2010
03-25-13, 17:36
WOW, I never had a girl work my shaft like that in RCG! Way to go Chris.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4123084/ac_march_2013_093.mts[/url]

Chris Long
03-25-13, 23:06
Sofia, there is a Phils thread just for posting ads (Classifieds). Please don't post ads here. This is the PhotoGallery thread. Also your prices are a bit steep.

Yellowstar, SailSingapore: same. Post comments about pics in the PhotoGallery Chit Chat thread. Only post here if you post a picture.

Honey, blow us a kiss!Good choice Westcost1 a Santo Street BJ bar girl if I am not mistaken.

MangoDB
03-27-13, 06:50
The no1 expert in this matters (master WR) has been kind enough to assist me in this issue and I have had the most satisfying and truly enjoyable sexual experience. I got to experience proper lesbian intercourse and then be invited to join!

Incredibly nice and exciting! But plugs, strap on, sexy outfits. Real dreamland!

Thought it would be nice to share some images with you guys!

3someNice Treesome, curious where you got these hotties.

Pip Jaeger
03-27-13, 18:09
Here's one for D cups, LOL. Not a spinner, but was still a lot of fun. Found this free lancer one weekday afternoon on Burgos St.

Pip Jaeger
03-27-13, 18:14
This 4'10" spinner who works at one of the higher priced clubs, since there was no action in the bar she decided to take me up on my offer from the night before. A regular little f*ck machine.

RBDave
03-27-13, 18:51
This 4'10" spinner who works at one of the higher priced clubs, since there was no action in the bar she decided to take me up on my offer from the night before. A regular little f*ck machine.I would take this girl every day of the week. Very nice. Keep them coming.

FruitNinja
03-27-13, 22:15
She was a good girl corrupted by the guys that came before me.

Pip Jaeger
03-28-13, 16:12
I would take this girl every day of the week. Very nice. Keep them coming.In the words of Donald Sutherland, from the movie Space Cowboys: "It's got nothing to do with me. It depends entirely on the woman and how willing she is to discover her infinite supply of orgasms."

Although I have already left the Phils, during my visit I did my best to help girls discover not just how many times they could cum, but how intense. In fact, it was one of my missions and I would say from the photos below: "Mission accomplished!" Something I am happy report that was accomplished many many times, LOL.

Photo 1 = Lyka's (from Cebu) cum running down my shaft; my gf JJ licked it off and shared it with Lyka as I sucked the rest out of her; sweet as honey!

Photo 2 = GF4's (from AC) cum, she came so hard she passed out for about 20 minutes.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment Dave; BTW, as this is the PG thread, where's your photo, forget to attach it before you hit the upload report button?

Chris Long
03-29-13, 06:57
http://www.xvideos.com/video4145595/ac_march_2013_214.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4145838/ac_march_2013_216.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4153963/ac_march_2013_219.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4154220/ac_march_2013_224.mts

Asian Rain
03-30-13, 18:20
This sweet Easter Bunny came hopping into my bed. Brightened my Black Saturday substantially. Not a pro in the sheets by a long shot, but had a sweet little slim package with a silky warm squeeze box and supple pink-nippled tits. Pretty much the same story from Holy Wednesday, Maundy Thursday and Good Friday. More to come. Enjoy the Philppines, AsianRain

KongKing
03-31-13, 03:21
This sweet Easter Bunny came hopping into my bed.Ever wondered where Easter Eggs come from?

KongKing

WestCoast1
03-31-13, 04:17
Westcoast is in control, lads. Better obey what he says here.

Even if his photos are like a Khmer Rouge death scene.Rex, just use the ignore button. Right after you post a pic.

WestCoast1
04-01-13, 03:54
I haven't placed you on ignore yet. So I know you're not posting pics. C'mon guy, money where your mouth is. Or in my case where her mouth is. Hun lets get this party started.

WC

Cunning Stunt
04-01-13, 04:12
This cute package brightened my Holy Week break which had such an inauspicious start. With a body as athletic and tight as a drum, she liked to tease by hovering above me whilst flaunting her delicious, juicy brown lipped cooch before slowly descending onto my eagerly waiting tongue.

Don't you just lurve Pinay Poonani?

WestCoast1
04-01-13, 05:42
Don't you just lurve Pinay Poonani?Yessssssssssssssssssssss!

Escort Fan
04-01-13, 14:44
http://www.xvideos.com/video4145595/ac_march_2013_214.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4145838/ac_march_2013_216.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4153963/ac_march_2013_219.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4154220/ac_march_2013_224.mtsIt's funny how this video represents the 'average' AC booking. The girl seems bored, she seems more interested by what's going on tv rather than talking with the guy, and when you fuck in mish she's a starfish closing her eyes and not moving while you're pumping :)

This is good to unload. But what's oftren refered to as "the social time" is kind of depressing with AC girls. It often revolves around, I have no money, I don't like this job, give me money because my mother / father / son / girl is sick, etc. My problem is that after hearing about the pinoy cosette problems my libido hits rock bottom :)

Asian Rain
04-01-13, 17:39
Don't you just lurve Pinay Poonani?Lurvin it. Have been working insanely hard, but that hasn't slowed me from my usual overindulging of yummy Pinay talents. The candy box is overflowing thanks to a couple new pimpettes who know exactly the kind of sweet treats I like to bite into.

This little strawberry confection cuddled with me this afternoon. The very definition of pencil eraser nipples and oh so pink. Tweak. Tweak. Tweak. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Chris Long
04-02-13, 00:42
This is Michelle and Lyka a couple of walking street freelancers. I did a lot of three ways with them and alway paid them 700 pesos each. I'm sure every AC vet has already had a turn or two on top of these two.

Chris.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4154593/ac_march_2013_169.mts

BigGunsC
04-03-13, 00:02
This is Michelle and Lyka a couple of walking street freelancers. I did a lot of three ways with them and alway paid them 700 pesos each. I'm sure every AC vet has already had a turn or two on top of these two.

Chris.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4154593/ac_march_2013_169.mtsYup she's ggot some seriously tight pussy and can fuck hard love this little freak.

Zuzon X
04-03-13, 01:22

Chris.

http://www.xvideos.com/video4154593/ac_march_2013_169.mtsVery nice pics you have for us Chris. Thank you.

However, your links for the video do not open. Any advice how to watch them?

WestCoast1
04-03-13, 04:46

WC.

Zuz: Please post comments in the PG ChitChat thread. Only post here if you have a pic.

Cunning Stunt
04-03-13, 05:32
I'm sure that the numbers of male medical tourists to The Philippines would soar, if they were only made more aware of the high quality of nursing care available.

Here is Nurse Nancy, a fine upstanding example of Pinay nurse, ready and waiting to serve every physical whim and administer superb bedside (and on-the-bed) care.

Red Rex
04-03-13, 08:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WestCoast1
04-03-13, 11:32
No need for ignore button.A matter of opinion.

You got a pic, or not? I noticed you keep posting comments here (only newbs do that).

Cunning Stunt
04-04-13, 08:36
A matter of opinion.

You got a pic, or not? I noticed you keep posting comments here (only newbs do that).Don't know why you just don't ignore him Westy, and he will maybe then just toddle off and annoy someone else. He represents the saddo side of ISG, the ultimate one-handed typist who lurks around ISG PG's as geographically diverse as Haiti, Ukraine, PNG, Thailand and here, never contributing anything but snide or sarcastic comments. Probably this is the nearest he will ever come to visiting the countries concerned.

Back to the fun. My favorite Pinay nurse administers a relaxing digital and oral massage before the mandatory tongue bath.

Chris Long
04-05-13, 00:14
http://www.xvideos.com/video4190524/leah_loves_chris_long_long_time

WestCoast1
04-05-13, 14:41
Today's contribution. She got big, beautiful almond-shaped eyes.

CL nice work.

D Cups
04-05-13, 15:14
That nurse has a nice rack. Thanks, CS.

Don't know why you just don't ignore him Westy, and he will maybe then just toddle off and annoy someone else. He represents the saddo side of ISG, the ultimate one-handed typist who lurks around ISG PG's as geographically diverse as Haiti, Ukraine, PNG, Thailand and here, never contributing anything but snide or sarcastic comments. Probably this is the nearest he will ever come to visiting the countries concerned.

Back to the fun. My favorite Pinay nurse administers a relaxing digital and oral massage before the mandatory tongue bath.

Cunning Stunt
04-06-13, 02:25
That nurse has a nice rack. Thanks, CS.Only 19 too, so hasn't had over long to work on the 'Jollibee' belly that often accompanies a fine pair of tits, on Pinays here in The Phils.

WestCoast1
04-07-13, 03:51
Today's contribution. Nice inverted nipple.

Ekspat
04-07-13, 08:48
This one fucked me my brain out.

Greetings from AC!

Riddler
04-07-13, 10:59
Which one first?

Pip Jaeger
04-07-13, 13:14
Which one first?Faced that dilemma many times during my 58. 9 day stay. You can just flip a coin, but in my case (since I couldn't find a three sided coin) I simply went from L to R.

WestCoast1
04-07-13, 15:36
Wait. Wait. You mean a guy can have more than one girl at a time? Crap I got to look into THAT!

(maybe Rex and D2 can post a pic from one of their 3-somes, as its better to give than receive)

Irony Monger
04-07-13, 19:16
Wait. Wait. You mean a guy can have more than one girl at a time? Crap I got to look into THAT!

(maybe Rex and D2 can post a pic from one of their 3-somes, as its better to give than receive) 3-somes...bah! I think I'm winning on the body count at the moment ;)

WestCoast1
04-08-13, 02:00
3-somes.bah! I think I'm winning on the body count at the moment ;)Irony: my hero!

When in pinas, looks like EVERYBODY wins!

D2, I don't think you get this kind of thing going on in the other country's PG. The phils threads really are a cut above the rest. [as he's not got a subscription, can D2 see whats going on? ] For instance, I refer you to most any other country's PG, including Haiti. Go check it out: not a single pic on the first page, and often times a week (or weeks) between any posts. It is, quite literally, awful. We try and set and maintain a standard.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1569-Photo-Gallery&p=1406344&viewfull=1#post1406344

Greek Niko
04-08-13, 02:48
Unfortunately my most was 3 at 1 time, although I did 8 in 1 day.

Cunning Stunt
04-08-13, 05:17
3-somes.bah! I think I'm winning on the body count at the moment ;)Greedy boy!

Sundays DIA sourced playmate is a real Boys Toy. Tiny and perfectly formed with a golden hue to her glowing brown skin, she is the ultimate epitome of the LBFM ideal. Add to that responsive nipples like carpenters thumbs, stomach so buff you could bounce a peso off it and a tight, beautifully formed little snatch and it was Pinay mongers Valhalla for me. A tremendous lay as well. It rarely gets better than this. Help, I'm in lust again!

Chris Long
04-08-13, 05:43
http://www.xvideos.com/video4243105/raymond_street_bar_girl

Irony Monger
04-08-13, 06:38
Irony: my hero!Thanks WC1 :) The only reason this forum is so rich is due to constant vigilance by members like you. Pardon my alliteration, but people please persist in pestering participants to provide pics with posts!

Unfortunately my most was 3 at 1 time, although I did 8 in 1 day.
You lose ;)

Greedy boy!More value conscious than greedy I hope. That pic was from my first trip to PI. I was at the old silver dollar in Cebu on an extremely slow night, and was offered a 2 for 1 deal by the mama. I jokingly asked if I could double down and get 4 for 2 with a free beer thrown in, and my offer was accepted. How could I refuse? T'was a bountiful buffet to say the least!

Below is a pic from a memorable night at the Pacific Breeze in AC. Thankfully my camera had a decent flash, because the lighting in that hotel sucks, but these days I care more about pinay I can penetrate than pics I can post so why protest?

Red Rex
04-08-13, 08:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Wicked Roger
04-08-13, 16:23
This was a while ago for my birthday treat. 4 pinays, all bisexual and 2 were sisters (yummy!).

I regularly have 3 pinays in a bed as did in Cebu recently and I will endeavour to up my average when am in Manila shortly.

RR.this is the reason for the PG and not your inane childish comments. Not sure if you ahve ever seena pussy apart from the photos you se her (likely with one hand on the laptop LOL)

Dante2. Same for you, this is what a FR looks like with a photo LOL

Cunning Stunt
04-09-13, 02:21
I regularly have 3 pinays in a bed as did in Cebu recently and I will endeavour to up my average when am in Manila shortly.I am inclined to agree with Ebauche in that Pinays are best enjoyed 1 on 1. They tend to be a bit self conscious and body shy with other girls and are not too proactive in the bedroom. The exception is, as you do, find and train one who is genuinely bisexual and have her adopt the role of wrangler to the other girl(s). Then you can have some awesome fun!

Wicked Roger
04-09-13, 09:25
I am inclined to agree with Ebauche in that Pinays are best enjoyed 1 on 1. They tend to be a bit self conscious and body shy with other girls and are not too proactive in the bedroom. The exception is, as you do, find and train one who is genuinely bisexual and have her adopt the role of wrangler to the other girl(s). Then you can have some awesome fun!Am inclined to disagree that they are shy with each other but maybe thats because am a conservative guy who somehow finds lots of girls willing to try pussy and when they do try never look back.

I do agree that when you have 2 lovely bisexual pinays life is more fun and when she hunts other girls life is even more fun. Soon am in Manila (and maybe Cebu) and will join in with 3 lovely well trained bisexuals. A lovely experience IMHO. Ask Treesome69 as he had some real fun in Cebu

These 2 in the attached pictures will be with me yummy yummy with the one on the left being deviriginised by the other and now really into pussy. Life can tough sometimes LOL

Greek Niko
04-09-13, 13:28
This was a while ago for my birthday treat. 4 pinays, all bisexual and 2 were sisters (yummy!).

I regularly have 3 pinays in a bed as did in Cebu recently and I will endeavour to up my average when am in Manila shortly.

RR. This is the reason for the PG and not your inane childish comments. Not sure if you ahve ever seena pussy apart from the photos you se her (likely with one hand on the laptop LOL)

Dante2. Same for you, this is what a FR looks like with a photo LOLI prefer the one on the far right as I love to pounce on a big fine ass and turn it into a Greeks Dee Lite.

LexLuther
04-10-13, 02:10
I prefer the one on the far right as I love to pounce on a big fine ass and turn it into a Greeks Dee Lite.Man she looks great in those heels. What a fine little body.

LexLuther

Cheapy
04-10-13, 05:11
Just checked all R. Rex ISG posts. Here is a brief summation:

Trip Reports. Total 1. In 2011.

Posted Photos. Total 0. Since 2004.

Well traveled and educated but a bit too critical of other members posts.

Try something new and interesting for a change, like Put up (Post) or Shut Up.

You really ought to try a lot more variety, CS. Might improve that tiny brain of yours, and your experience.

Try something new and interesting for a change.

WestCoast1
04-10-13, 06:54
Today's contribution. Enjoy. A juicy round bum and a skinny waist for 'ya.

WC

Treesome69
04-10-13, 08:24
Am inclined to disagree that they are shy with each other but maybe thats because am a conservative guy who somehow finds lots of girls willing to try pussy and when they do try never look back.

I do agree that when you have 2 lovely bisexual pinays life is more fun and when she hunts other girls life is even more fun. Soon am in Manila (and maybe Cebu) and will join in with 3 lovely well trained bisexuals. A lovely experience IMHO. Ask Treesome69 as he had some real fun in Cebu

These 2 in the attached pictures will be with me yummy yummy with the one on the left being deviriginised by the other and now really into pussy. Life can tough sometimes LOLWell I can only confirm what WR pointed out. I was in paradise for a whole night with lovely full genuine lesbian action and was then allowed to join in. In fact 3 girls in the room, one was not participating except for taking pics and video when I was too busy!

I should add that the girls knew each other before, but no shyness was shown in this case!

Treesome69

WestCoast1
04-11-13, 04:43
The big-eyed gal again. Spock-like eyebrows. Interesting mix. WC

Valder
04-12-13, 09:35
I took some videos inside Forbidden City, they had no problem with it. Here are the dances. The non-dancing girls were hotter though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgJ3ybkGM90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGw-BZfDfM8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNN_VLVWqb8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXk0jgsTl-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzewbCET1aE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DVUPv8jkp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNbh8LtXTE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asskcw0jB5c

Chrisde99
04-12-13, 10:38
The girl from Shooterz bar!

Chrisde99
04-12-13, 10:43
Girl from the one eyed wench!

WestCoast1
04-12-13, 13:45
Hey Rex, how are me and CS doing on our picture quality? When were you going to post one of your own?

Asian Lover Oz
04-12-13, 14:08
As per Manila thread. Couple of girls from MBC.

MangoDB
04-13-13, 20:22
A girl with a very long hair. Angeles City in October.

BandyImpressive

WestCoast1
04-13-13, 21:36
Today's contribution. Enjoy. Rex, still waiting on your pics?

Westy

Socker
04-14-13, 04:10
W1, One of your better pics, your effort & style here is well done! Tanx.

Today's contribution. Enjoy. Rex, still waiting on your pics?

Westy

Valder
04-14-13, 14:17
Here are the rest of the videos I took. I like the first one of this set the best as they are using the poles and ropes. I hear they are going to rename Forbidden City into Tao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jXWkinmoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FUS-FO94d0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtOATGBQgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLY33JlNj4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEbzfhIjUw

WestCoast1
04-14-13, 21:59
W1, One of your better pics, your effort & style here is well done! Tanx.Gracias kind sir. A few more of my recent gal. I love this position.

Cunning Stunt
04-15-13, 03:00
Nothing was off the menu with this submissive 27 year old DIA OFW who insisted on all her holes being roughly penetrated, used and abused to the utmost degree. Being the obliging chap that I am, I helped her out but I don't think that I had better post photos of her major kink which involved the bathroom and a makeshift urinal! She also loved the big A, and for a small lady, was ready and able to take it hard, fast and deep. This depraved little Pinay turned me on big time but I'm sure that neither of us expected the one man bukake party that resulted!

WARNING. Hardcore pics. Not for those of a sensitive disposition..lol.

WestCoast1
04-16-13, 04:23
Today's contribution. Stay hungry my friends.

AsiaOioi
04-16-13, 13:15
Nothing was off the menu with this submissive 27 year old DIA OFW who insisted on all her holes being roughly penetrated, used and abused to the utmost degree. Being the obliging chap that I am, I helped her out but I don't think that I had better post photos of her major kink which involved the bathroom and a makeshift urinal! She also loved the big A, and for a small lady, was ready and able to take it hard, fast and deep. This depraved little Pinay turned me on big time but I'm sure that neither of us expected the one man bukake party that resulted!

WARNING. Hardcore pics. Not for those of a sensitive disposition. LOL.Could you please guide us to her page in DIA.

Tally Wacker
04-16-13, 15:24
Come on guys can't you help out a newbie? Here's the link, have fun and don't forget to leave a field report. Welcome to the Phil board.

http://www.dateinasia.com/cutiejohn

Could you please guide us to her page in DIA.

WestCoast1
04-17-13, 06:16
Come on guys can't you help out a newbie?I guess we COULD help out the newb, but I'm busy making the jiggly jiggle. And photographying it. This one has the rare inverted nipple. Wink.

Enjoy.

SuperMuda
04-18-13, 01:33
One of my favorites, she was hot and sexy.

WestCoast1
04-19-13, 12:25
Today's contribution. Big eyes and other good stuff, too. Enjoy.

WC

Robertj
04-20-13, 01:36
Here are the rest of the videos I took. I like the first one of this set the best as they are using the poles and ropes. I hear they are going to rename Forbidden City into Tao.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jXWkinmoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FUS-FO94d0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWtOATGBQgA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLY33JlNj4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTEbzfhIjUwShows are weak they don't compare to Pattaya.

Cunning Stunt
04-20-13, 02:59
Destroying some pinay ass
As per discussion 4, I think I remember her saying stop it hurts. LOL
As per discussion, the clean up her tears and ass.Wonder if any of his 'girls' have visited him in clink to bring him some pot noodles for the inner man and a nice soft cushion and a box of kotex for his battered bum!

Eaglestar
04-20-13, 06:24
http://www.xvideos.com/video4243105/raymond_street_bar_girlCannot open any of these vids. What is the secret?

WestCoast1
04-20-13, 07:12
She was a-posin' that thing all over the place. And enjoying it, mind you.

PeeMan
04-21-13, 19:16
Lurvin it. Have been working insanely hard, but that hasn't slowed me from my usual overindulging of yummy Pinay talents. The candy box is overflowing thanks to a couple new pimpettes who know exactly the kind of sweet treats I like to bite into.

This little strawberry confection cuddled with me this afternoon. The very definition of pencil eraser nipples and oh so pink. Tweak. Tweak. Tweak. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainThis ones really good. Where can I find her? (I'm visitng soon).

P

Anthony2012
04-22-13, 00:45
More fun with the girls from AC.

Cunning Stunt
04-22-13, 03:18
Guess the PG will be a bit quiet until the heat dies down. But nobody can object to a nice bit of art, can they?

WestCoast1
04-22-13, 04:55
But nobody can object to a nice bit of art, can they?Nope. And art she is.

Today's contribution.

WC

Riddler
04-22-13, 09:09
.What may well be a PG first (?) I present to you my brethren for your viewing pleasure a few underwater shots of the elusive Pilipinae barbatus peloris:
Guess the PG will be a bit quiet until the heat dies down. But nobody can object to a nice bit of art, can they?Per a prior post, I promised Pip I'd also attempt to capture an image of the Pilipinae Barbatus Peloris. Managed to get a fleeting shot before it disappeared in a cloud of bubbles. Fortunately I relocated it later on the end of my clam digger, where its' partner hurried the dislodging process by lubricating both the clam and the decorative danglies attached to the clam digger.

In keeping with CS's attempt to elevate the tone of the PG, I present another work of art, the fabulous "Moanin' Lisas" who have provided me with multiple opportunities of multiples pleasure. Don't know whose picture that is on the wall behind them. Lady on the left has outstanding oral talents; One on the right is a bit cockeyed.

The reverse CG pic raises the question of whether it's art or porn but in my mind, it is a prompt to recall a wonderful sensation, so it must be art. Of course members of the self-proclaimed moral majority might disagee.

DoctorOral
04-22-13, 11:05
It is ART! You have more?

Per a prior post, I promised Pip I'd also attempt to capture an image of the Pilipinae Barbatus Peloris. Managed to get a fleeting shot before it disappeared in a cloud of bubbles. Fortunately I relocated it later on the end of my clam digger, where its' partner hurried the dislodging process by lubricating both the clam and the decorative danglies attached to the clam digger.

In keeping with CS's attempt to elevate the tone of the PG, I present another work of art, the fabulous "Moanin' Lisas" who have provided me with multiple opportunities of multiples pleasure. Don't know whose picture that is on the wall behind them. Lady on the left has outstanding oral talents; One on the right is a bit cockeyed.

The reverse CG pic raises the question of whether it's art or porn but in my mind, it is a prompt to recall a wonderful sensation, so it must be art. Of course members of the self-proclaimed moral majority might disagee.

WestCoast1
04-23-13, 02:01
Wally: Seen the 'beave?

WestCoast1
04-24-13, 05:55
Had some requests in the PM for the beav. Here's the top end. Look right into the cam for me babay.

WC

Cunning Stunt
04-24-13, 07:19
More fine art for you culture vultures.

WestCoast1
04-25-13, 05:45
And now the bottom end.

WestCoast1
04-27-13, 06:30
And the back end. Enjoy. Hard to beat a good caboose.

Westy

Mbsl65
04-27-13, 17:04
I met her in Cebu airport while she was flying to Manila. Beautiful long legs, single, no kids, great personality. Very nice individual. I am back in USA and still in touch.

WestCoast1
04-27-13, 22:42
Looks like there's no downside to the girl. Happy + nawty, toooooooooo.

WC

Cunning Stunt
04-28-13, 02:05
Tit wank, sir!

Mbsl65
04-28-13, 07:52
Long legs. Awesome body

D Cups
04-28-13, 12:48
Nice one, CS! Thanks!

Tit wank, sir!

WestCoast1
04-28-13, 16:34
Mbs: Classy shots. Unlike mine.

Cunning Stunt
04-30-13, 03:20
Beer. Check.

Snacks. Check.

Porn channel. Check.

Toys. Check.

Febrile imagination. Check.

LBFM (or 2, or 3 for greedy party animals). Check.

Let the games commence!