PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

WestCoast1
04-30-13, 04:53
One more possible ingredient Stunt: horny pinay who likes to finger her clit while getting it doggy.

Chris Long
05-01-13, 01:25
[Link(s) to Photo(s) on other sites deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The links originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of links to photos stored on other sites.

If you have photos you would like to share with the forum membership, then please post them here.

Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Cunning Stunt
05-01-13, 02:04
But the name-brand wipes within arm's reach suggest it was at best a HJ, if not self-administered.Well spotted, Skip. Its quite amazing what you can pick up these days at Mercury Drug!

WestCoast1
05-01-13, 06:49
Today's contribution. Enjoy.

WC

Member #4491
05-01-13, 16:22
A very recommendable bottle of red wine.

BambiJacobson
05-02-13, 01:26
A very recommendable bottle of red wine.Excellent wine!

Boobs are ok to but how on this earth did you get a bottle of Léoville-Poyferré in Asia without paying a fortune? My guess is that your just paid a fortune.

Anyway good for you. Enjoy the boobs and the wine.

WestCoast1
05-02-13, 02:15
Barba, great shot. Where'd you find this beauty?

My girl didn't come with a bottle of anything. But she came.

Cunning Stunt
05-02-13, 02:52
A very recommendable bottle of red wine.Excellent taste both in the wine and the women. I usually end up with beer and pork scratchings!

Mbsl65
05-02-13, 20:25
Getting ready for college

WestCoast1
05-03-13, 05:48
Today's contribution. Any deeper and she'd get to taste ISG.

Cunning Stunt
05-03-13, 06:58
Any deeper and she'd get to taste ISG.Any deeper and you might get a taste of her last meal...lol.

Stupendous as a great natural wonder of the world such as the Grand Canyon undoubtedly is, I think that an even greater natural wonder is the view of the grander canyon between a hot lasses ass cheeks viewed from this position. Incredible.

WestCoast1
05-03-13, 14:43
Stupendous as a great natural wonder of the world such as the Grand Canyon undoubtedly is, I think that an even greater natural wonder is the view of the grander canyon between a hot lasses ass cheeks viewed from this position. Incredible.He might be right. You decide.

Member #4491
05-03-13, 23:30
The wine girl is the 18 year old sister of a girl I fucked a couple of times, before she got "really serious" with her boyfriend from Australia. She would always say "don't tell my boyfriend" and then arch even more and take the cum deeper in her wet fanny. She loved it when I called her sl*t and dressed her up in sl*tty clothes before I fucked her. Good sex with both of them but the younger sister was almost too small, despite her huge tits. Not someone I can share contact details to.

The bottle on that picture before was carried from Europe. I did however share another decent bottle with a friend (attached picture) when we had dinner at the White House in Davao. I think I paid somewhere around 12 000 or 14 000 PHP for this one and bought another one for about 10 000 PHP, so the wine was over priced that night. I normally do not buy wines that expensive in restaurants but it was a special occasion. All in all I was however not so impressed with the White House, but that's is another story for the Davao board.

Sorry for the boring pictures but I lost 15 GB of (severely encrypted) graphical entertainment when I traveled from Asia to Europe, so I do not have so much new stuff to share. Added a pearl pic of one of my favorite girlfriends so I am not totally OT. I miss her big firm tits and tight holes already.

B.

WestCoast1
05-04-13, 13:59
Today's contribution. My favorite position. Barba she's great.

Cunning Stunt
05-06-13, 04:29
Red Kilt...you were a lot of fun yesterday. Thank you...lol.

WestCoast1
05-06-13, 06:26
Today's contribution. A tribute to lovin' it doggy.

WestCoast1
05-07-13, 06:53
A tribute to lovin' it however she's givin' it.

WestCoast1
05-08-13, 06:38
Well. Looks like I haven't posted anything in a while. Lets start with a fresh hottie. Scrawny 4' 8"ish waif with a flat tummy. Enjoy.

Sojourner
05-08-13, 08:22
A very recommendable bottle of red wine.Thank's Barba. For showing us a great wine and top qualitywine rack!

Firebird
05-08-13, 09:40
Well. Looks like I haven't posted anything in a while. Lets start with a fresh hottie. Scrawny 4' 8"ish waif with a flat tummy. Enjoy.Where do you find these beauties? Just my "style"! LOL

X Man
05-08-13, 10:26
Yes WC, you have been remiss. But your petite brown model is so adorable that all is forgiven. I especially like the black undergarment. Wonder if we could trade black for pink? LOL. This little 4'11 sweety was kicking the ceiling. It's not often you get complaints from the hotel room above you!

BTW, Soujourner and Firebrand. With all due respect the regular posters on the photo thread recommend that all comments that DO NOT include a photo be added to the photo chat thread. Nevertheless, I'm sure WC appreciates your appreciation.

Well. Looks like I haven't posted anything in a while. Lets start with a fresh hottie. Scrawny 4' 8"ish waif with a flat tummy. Enjoy.

X Man
05-08-13, 11:10
Correction: sojourner was referring to RK's classic wine photo rather than a WC pic. Just curious WC, how did you manage to keep your member out of the picture. That's pretty rare for you. LOL.

Oh, I should be more forthcoming when I mention a gal kicking the ceiling. Well, a picture. Tells a few hundred words or so.

Carnivore
05-08-13, 11:24
Only a thoroughly trained gymnast can manage that! Virtually kicking the roof!

Cunning Stunt
05-08-13, 14:46
Oh, I should be more forthcoming when I mention a gal kicking the ceiling. Well, a picture. Tells a few hundred words or so.Ah, you have rather spoiled the illusion for me now. I had visions of you bouncing her off the ceiling and walls like some kind of LBFM squash ball. Excellent pic though.

Speaking of midget Pinays (we were speaking of midget Pinays?), this little Filipina hobbit was so small that I swear she hardly had to bend her back to blow me in the shower. She had to carry her passport around with her to prove that she was legal to fornicate with, otherwise we might have been directed to the creche instead of a room at the busy Eurotel where we stayed.

One great thing about tiny ladies, they sure make me look like John Holmes, instead of the needle dick I really am!

WestCoast1
05-08-13, 14:52
Today's contribution. X, outstanding pic. Hard to stop a happy pinay.

Firebird: thanks. I'm not always this lucky. She was a happy gem, and she wants a rematch.

Cunning Stunt
05-10-13, 10:32
Anyone interested in a report on my taking the ass cherry of a 20 year old spinner (with pics, of course), check out the following links.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs&p=1420826&viewfull=1#post1420826

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs&p=1420830&viewfull=1#post1420830

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs&p=1420831&viewfull=1#post1420831

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs&p=1420833&viewfull=1#post1420833

WestCoast1
05-11-13, 02:46
Today's contribution. I'll get those panties off shortly. She's a lovely, long-waisted thang.

CS: eggcellent on the anal.

Asian Rain
05-11-13, 08:11
Lovely talent who was looking to get out of the summer heat. Cool shower followed by some hot action in our comfy aircon-cooled short time room. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Member #4410
05-11-13, 21:36
<SNIP

CS: eggcellent on the anal.Are you by chance releated to the Egg man from the Batman series? LOL!

Regards,

Ko

Mbsl65
05-12-13, 00:36
Nice looking Davao Single Mother

WestCoast1
05-12-13, 01:33
Gents: Nice shower shots.

Today's contribution. Ye old bullet nips.

Asian Rain
05-12-13, 07:41
Nice shower shots.Washing off the summer sex sweat. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
05-12-13, 10:34
Washing off the summer sex sweat.Is good as long as it doesn't cause your cute young thang to morph into Albert Steptoe! Those familiar with classic British comedy might spot the passing resemblance or is it just me?

Pip Jaeger
05-12-13, 12:17
Nice work here lately Gentleman!

We all want our girls to be squeaky clean, but we also all know that water is a precious resource; so here's some of my efforts at water conservation:

WestCoast1
05-12-13, 13:11
Cleanliness? Use it as a toilet? You decide.

Member #4698
05-12-13, 13:39
cleanliness? use it as a toilet? you decide.i am ok with a squat in the shower. as george costanza says, "it's all pipes. what difference does it make?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0vk7frcics

only in the pi. a funny story: two of my recent filipinas were fresh from the rice paddies. both an ac girl and a subic girl (very charming) did not know what the seat on the toilet was for. i had the seat up because i am a man. the girls went for a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and sat on the rim. i tried to tell them to put the seat down put i was too late. i love filipinas.

WestCoast1
05-13-13, 02:20
only in the pi. a funny story: two of my recent filipinas were fresh from the rice paddies. both an ac girl and a subic girl (very charming) did not know what the seat on the toilet was for. i had the seat up because i am a man. the girls went for a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and sat on the rim. i tried to tell them to put the seat down put i was too late. i love filipinas.nb: i think that's reason #69 why "it's more fun in philippines!"

reason #73: a happy, near-naked pinay on my bed.

Cunning Stunt
05-13-13, 03:08
the girls went for a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and sat on the rim. i tried to tell them to put the seat down put i was too late. i love filipinas.toilet seats? who need 'em? and what is this paper stuff for?

Member #4698
05-13-13, 16:27
Subic talent.

Asian Rain
05-13-13, 17:39
Toilet seats? Who need 'em? And what is this paper stuff for?Just a matter of proper training. Not only did this swift talent master the seat, she was able to get the hang of the flusher. Who says we don't get to bite into the smart cookies? Hehe. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
05-14-13, 03:10
Just a matter of proper training. Not only did this swift talent master the seat, she was able to get the hang of the flusher. Who says we don't get to bite into the smart cookies? Hehe. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainWow, mate, she is a tasty little morsel. Superb find.

Two Pinays in the shower. One says to the other 'where's the soap'

The other says 'Sure does, doesn't it'.

Here is another water babe at her ablutions.

WestCoast1
05-14-13, 03:31
Damn. I'm out of shower pics. Enjoy today's morsel. She couldn't wait to get her pic taken all over the hotel room.

WC1

WestCoast1
05-16-13, 05:32

WestCoast1
05-17-13, 06:30
Is like a day without sunshine. Enjoy my spinner. Hey Dante, post us a pic!

John Gault
05-17-13, 14:44
Is like a day without sunshine. Enjoy my spinner. Hey Dante, post us a pic!You can't go wrong when a girl gives you a smile like that. One of the hardest things for a person to fake.

WestCoast1
05-18-13, 04:32
You can't go wrong when a girl gives you a smile like that. One of the hardest things for a person to fake.JG: You might be right. She was as pleased as (spiked) punch.

I forgive JG his sins of pic-less posting, by posting one for him. Enjoy.

Asian Rain
05-19-13, 14:28
This girl was recommended to me by a former pimpette (featured some time ago in the photo gallery). The girl had a nice slim package and cooperative attitude, but turned out to be a MILF. Pimpette should have known better, but she probably made the recommendation out of expediency as she needs spending money as she has been sent to the province since getting knocked up by her boyfriend. I have been following the story on her facebook. With any luck, my former pimpette will have a trip back to Manila before she pops. Would love to have a matching "before and during" pregnancy video set.

Anyway, the MILF delivered a nice sloppy BJ followed by a spirited cowgirl ride on my stick. When I switched to mish, unfortunately her MILF'd pussy was just too loose to get me to pop. So had her open wide for a massive splooge shot. After I emptied my balls, she stood up and slowly spit onto her a-cup tits and playfully swirled the spunk. Nice and naughty, just like it should be done.

For those of you who don't like dirty nasty splooge shots, then avert your sensitive eyes or surf over to the Thai Photo Gallery where things are more tame. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
05-20-13, 02:20
For those of you who don't like dirty nasty splooge shots, then avert your sensitive eyes or surf over to the Thai Photo Gallery where things are more tame. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainHaha. It really IS better in phils! Nice splooge shot.

Today's contribution. Finally got those panties off. Enjoy.

Dante. Still waiting on your pics!

Asian Rain
05-20-13, 18:19
Finally got those panties off. Enjoy.Eventually that leads to bonking. Get on with it mate. Hehe.

Here is the anti-MILF. Whereas my previous post had all of the imperfections of a post-partum provider, this girl had none of those blemishes. Slim and sugar sweet. Perfect skin. Youthful tone. Perky tits. Tight little moneymaker. Ass so hard you could crack walnuts. Made a good day even better. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

GoPinay
05-20-13, 21:54
Here is the anti-MILF. Whereas my previous post had all of the imperfections of a post-partum provider, this girl had none of those blemishes. Slim and sugar sweet. Perfect skin. Youthful tone. Perky tits. Tight little moneymaker. Ass so hard you could crack walnuts. Made a good day even better. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainOMG! What a beautiful girl! I just couldn't close this tab the last couple of hours. And this tiny and perfectly shaped ass, just outstanding!

And since posts with just a comment are not allowed, here's something from me:

WestCoast1
05-21-13, 06:00
Eventually that leads to bonking. Get on with it mate. Hehe.You mean like this? A little anticipation; good for the soul.

Wicked Roger
05-21-13, 14:37
And back to asses. Here is a very nice one in 2 shots, one with her gf. Such an invitation could not be refused very long so I joined in LOL

WestCoast1
05-22-13, 05:36
Roger, THAT'S an ass!

My contribution for the day. Part of my suffering. Enjoy.

Molasar
05-22-13, 16:47
Eventually that leads to bonking. Get on with it mate. Hehe.

Here is the anti-MILF. Whereas my previous post had all of the imperfections of a post-partum provider, this girl had none of those blemishes. Slim and sugar sweet. Perfect skin. Youthful tone. Perky tits. Tight little moneymaker. Ass so hard you could crack walnuts. Made a good day even better. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainWhere did you find this beauty place and city?

WestCoast1
05-23-13, 06:40
Another contribution. You can bounce a quarter off that tummy.

Molasar, got any pics? Its the photogallery thread. We have a separate photogallery chit-chat thread.

Dante, same!

Naked Gunz
05-23-13, 08:04
Another contribution. You can bounce a quarter off that tummy.

Molasar, got any pics? Its the photogallery thread. We have a separate photogallery chit-chat thread.

Dante, same!Damn- Beautiful smile and face. Even thru the cloud I can see that. You expats living there have all the advantages. I got to get more selective in my travels. Never seen anything like her in Makati or Subic.

Wicked Roger
05-23-13, 12:24

Dante, same!WC. Telling that to Dante is life talking to a deaf dumb and blind boy. OK maybe not quite as he can type one handed sometimes but seems to only write bad words that upset Jackson. Remember what he said, we are all assholes and he is a user, so he is far superior to all us decent mongers.

As for Molasar. 5 FRs all asking apart from the one he posted in the PG. But I have seen (an enjoyed) that type of cutie in Makati and Cebu (or similar). As the PG another ass photos (same ass different anlge) so that we can enjoy. And it is so nice enjoying doggy with that ass

Asian Rain
05-23-13, 15:31
Where did you find this beauty place and city?Take a page from GoPinay's playbook. Knows how to post a photo with a comment. Model member.

To answer your question, that sweet little talent lives next door to this girl in a happy little place on Earth called MANILA. Some people say it's more fun here, but I say that you have to find out for yourself. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Sammon
05-23-13, 22:26
Here are some pics of the girl I was with for 6 days in Cebu.

WestCoast1
05-24-13, 01:30
Damn- Beautiful smile and face. Even thru the cloud I can see that. You expats living there have all the advantages.She's all that, and a bit more (you'll see later).

I got to get more selective in my travels. Never seen anything like her in Makati or Subic.Malate girl. Amazing what I can pull out of a gal (or put into her).

Side story. During a break, I was in the can, door closed. From under the door I would see a flash of light; the camera flash. A moment later some giggles. She was arranging her undies and my sunglasses and taking pics for me to find later. Charming!

AceMachine2
05-24-13, 09:07
Take a page from GoPinay's playbook. Knows how to post a photo with a comment. Model member.

To answer your question, that sweet little talent lives next door to this girl in a happy little place on Earth called MANILA. Some people say it's more fun here, but I say that you have to find out for yourself. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainThat really is a great looking girl. Time to spread my wings outside of Africa. Manila, here I come.

Sammon
05-24-13, 14:39
This is one of the twin girls I was with.

Sammon
05-24-13, 15:13
This is the Manila DIA girl with good body and good sexual appetite.

Sammon
05-24-13, 22:32
Cebu DIA girl. Very pretty.

Sammon
05-25-13, 12:47
High maintenance girl from DIA.

WestCoast1
05-25-13, 13:50
Today's contribution. Enjoy. I'm giving myself a stiffie just thinking about the color and softness of her skin.

Sammon
05-25-13, 13:58
Manila girl with hairy Bush. No kids. 20 year old. Has a 16 year old sister but need to wait 2 years. She suggested that her friend who works in Mcdonalds was also interested to stay with us.

Did not take up the offer as this girl really wore me out with sex multiple times.

Sammon
05-25-13, 14:00
Another DIA find

WestCoast1
05-26-13, 15:06
Still glistening from the shower. Rather inviting.

WestCoast1
05-29-13, 06:30
Don't want things to get too slow. Today's contribution, taken during a lull.

LexLuther
05-29-13, 12:13
High maintenance girl from DIA.She IS a beauty. Looks like a model. She must come from a high income family who support her lifestyle.

LexLuther

X Man
05-29-13, 14:10
Posting in the Photo Gallery without a picture is dissapointing, but forgiveable. But to generalize about some gal in some photo, a person whom you know nothing about, is quite extraordinary. Maybe the original poster can elaborate about her "high maintenance" feature.

LexL, be advised that there is a photo chat thread where you can comment on photos.

Of course if you have a photo, you can post here and then babble on as much as you want. The better the picture, the more inane msg you can attach. In your case, hope you got some good pictures. LOL.

She IS a beauty. Looks like a model. She must come from a high income family who support her lifestyle.

LexLuther

One Lucky Dogg
05-29-13, 17:36
Mary Mary, quite contrary. Shave that pussy, it's to damn hairy. Much better in Costa Rica. Where you can get a bald pussy, hot latin Tica!

Posting in the Photo Gallery without a picture is dissapointing, but forgiveable. But to generalize about some gal in some photo, a person whom you know nothing about, is quite extraordinary. Maybe the original poster can elaborate about her "high maintenance" feature.

LexL, be advised that there is a photo chat thread where you can comment on photos.

Of course if you have a photo, you can post here and then babble on as much as you want. The better the picture, the more inane msg you can attach. In your case, hope you got some good pictures. LOL.

WestCoast1
05-30-13, 05:27
Mary Mary, quite contrary. Shave that pussy, it's to damn hairy. Much better in Costa Rica. Where you can get a bald pussy, hot latin Tica!
Posting in the Photo Gallery without a picture is dissapointing, but forgiveable.

LexL [and O. L. D. ], be advised that there is a photo chat thread where you can comment on photos.

Of course if you have a photo, you can post here and then babble on as much as you want. The better the picture, the more inane msg you can attach. In your case, hope you got some good pictures. LOL.Lucky Dog apparently didn't read the previous post that he quoted. Dogg, please don't post comments in the PhotoGallery without a pic. I'm assuming you will be posting a hot baldie tica for us to see (one who speaks english, like this girl)? Please restrict general comments to the PhotoGallery Chit-Chat thread.

Striker34
05-30-13, 12:10
This is one of the twin girls I was with.I've seen her around but didn't know she was a twin. Do they play together?

Excuse my pic being Thai. I didn't have any Philippinas on my iPad.

Sammon
05-30-13, 14:42
I've seen her around but didn't know she was a twin. Do they play together?

Excuse my pic being Thai. I didn't have any Philippinas on my iPad.Although the girl agreed initially to post her services, she has changed her mind and wants the picture deleted. I have sent a message to administration to delete the picture and post.

She is no longer available she says.

WestCoast1
05-31-13, 05:20

WC1

WestCoast1
06-01-13, 06:23
Bit more of ye old bullet nips.

BrasilSoccer0
06-01-13, 07:09
Nice photos gentlemen,

Can you just give me an idea of the costs for the sex part.

Sammon, especially the one that wore you out "multiple times" and told you her friend or coworker from McDlds was interested in joining. LOL.

Thanks for keeping this thread relative and alive.

Wicked Roger
06-01-13, 08:18
Nice photos gentlemen,

Sammon, especially the one that wore you out "multiple times" and told you her friend or coworker from McDlds was interested in joining. LOL.

Thanks for keeping this thread relative and alive.We do seem to have a sudden influx of newbies who just don't read the thread heading. Brasil. This is the PHOTO gallery. There is a CHIT CHT gallery (I used caps so you can see the difference) so all remarks without a picture go there. The PI board is a good board and is policed by nice people such as me, RK, WC, CS TW, and others and we all abide by the rules, so why can't you?

Westie. Another bullet nipples (very recent but a long time fav of mine) for you, Cebuana and I think I coined the phrase first (or did I?) LOL

BrasilSoccer0
06-01-13, 10:28
Here is today's contribution.

Sammon
06-01-13, 13:12
Nice photos gentlemen,

Thanks for keeping this thread relative and alive.Generally I pay 1000 per day. If the girl is good I give more money + buy gifts. These are normal DIA girls. They are not after money. Usually I keep good girls and plan trips with them in the future.

But being a monger and want to taste new conquests I tend to drop them after couple of visits if I find new better ones.

With some girls who ask " how much will you pay me ", then I quote 1000 a day. Generally I tend to keep a girl min 2 days and she gets 2000 she is happy with. If the girl is good I tend to keep her longer.

Ofcourse there are girls who ask for more money but I tell them only if they are good. Generally I try to avoid girls who demand money before. Almost all girls whom I rejected because of money send me repeatedtexts lowering their request and just want to meet me. But by that time I have already arranged other nice girls and I do not have time. My Cebu girl is so nice, she said it is ok to bring another girl to the room with us If I want. I could see the pain in her face. So I said no way.

By the way these days many DIA girls mention money compared to couple of years earlier.

BrasilSoccer0
06-01-13, 14:17
That's a real good and fair deal.

That's cool that the women there will accept this DAILY rate. Impossible in Medellin but much easier in Cuba according to my experiences.

I figured by your posts you mostly go after non and semi pros. My style of mongering and that's why I wanted a price comparison to compare.

Thanks for sharing.

Hit me up for help with Colombia, Cuba and Transnistria if you plan going there.

Generally I pay 1000 per day. If the girl is good I give more money + buy gifts. These are normal DIA girls. They are not after money. Usually I keep good girls and plan trips with them in the future.

But being a monger and want to taste new conquests I tend to drop them after couple of visits if I find new better ones.

With some girls who ask " how much will you pay me ", then I quote 1000 a day. Generally I tend to keep a girl min 2 days and she gets 2000 she is happy with. If the girl is good I tend to keep her longer.

Ofcourse there are girls who ask for more money but I tell them only if they are good. Generally I try to avoid girls who demand money before. Almost all girls whom I rejected because of money send me repeatedtexts lowering their request and just want to meet me. But by that time I have already arranged other nice girls and I do not have time. My Cebu girl is so nice, she said it is ok to bring another girl to the room with us If I want. I could see the pain in her face. So I said no way.

By the way these days many DIA girls mention money compared to couple of years earlier.

Wicked Roger
06-01-13, 15:01
Dude, I wasn't even referring to your repetitive photos of the same ugly flat breasted dark chick you been REPOSTING for over a month now with the misleading intro ". Here is today's contribution." More like here is today's same old "PANCAKE" * cause I just want to pretend I am contributing.

I dare all the true contributors here to go back and verify my claim. She wears a bracelet on her right wrist and one on her left ankle. And there is also another one he keeps reposting.

I clearly was referring to a girl from someone else's postings! But you had to open your loud mouth!

Now go and see my photos on Medellin photo gallery so you know your place in the testosterone hierarchy!

Oh. Here is a sample.

Newbie my a$$. LOL.At least it forced you to follow the rule and post a pic of chicas but I do wonder why many on the Colombia board are so volatile and spiteful especially when you got the wrong person. Westie am not sure being taken for is a compliment or something I should see a lawyer about LOL.

My mouth can be loud your are right but I normally put it to better use than pointing out (as others would do) what you did wrong. Now we have made you see sense we all hope you keep it that way LOL.

As the PG another of bullet nipples to compete with WC's contribution.

What testosterone hierarchy? And you are newbie to PI so please don't take it as an insult LOL.

Is it true Colombia board is fully moderated? If it is then no wonder you have escaped to another board. Go try India now they would love you!

WestCoast1
06-01-13, 20:50
I guess a question could be asked: which is more important; the size of her pancakes, or the size of the sizzle in her happy, non-stop tongue?

WestCoast1
06-01-13, 20:52
The shape of her pancakes; or the amount of suction between her lips and tonsils?

WestCoast1
06-01-13, 21:06
Her willingness to sniff and guzzle splooge? You decide.

WestCoast1
06-01-13, 21:17
BS0: liked your pics, beautiful girls.

A few last shots of this girl. Loved the water on her skin from the shower.

Asian Rain
06-02-13, 14:08
After a nice shower, The Niblet shows off her sweet pink little moneymaker. Yummy. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Farq40
06-02-13, 14:25
After a nice shower, The Niblet shows off her sweet pink little moneymaker. Yummy. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainAsian Rain,

Your posts are always sensational!

Thanks

X Man
06-02-13, 15:18
Asian Rain. I can tell you really like this one. You call her Niblet. I bet she loves her new nickname. What does she call you?

Westcoast. Shock (insert elipsis, which gets replaced by a full stop by the software for some reason) you mean when you send the "picture of the day", it isn't a different girl everyday? Do you mean, what you are actually posting is simply a "picture of the day"?

I'm so disappointed in you. I never noticed this. I'll have to get my eyeglass prescription updated. Thank you to the detective who noticed the pancakes and bracelet. He's so clever. I especially like the way he pretended to confuse Westcoast with WickedRog. Both names start with W, after all.

Anyone who posts a picture of a brown girl with pancakes and the evil bracelet on the right wrist will be forever under the detective's scrutiny. X

Member #4244
06-02-13, 19:46
That's a real good and fair deal.

That's cool that the women there will accept this DAILY rate. Impossible in Medellin but much easier in Cuba according to my experiences.

I figured by your posts you mostly go after non and semi pros. My style of mongering and that's why I wanted a price comparison to compare.

Thanks for sharing.

Hit me up for help with Colombia, Cuba and Transnistria if you plan going there.What do you mean a daily rate is impossible in Colombia? Do you mean that specific rate or a daily rate in general? If you mean the latter, then that could not be more false. Most of the bar girls in CTG will travel for their TLN fee if not less. There are girls in MDE who will stay with you the entire night / day for somewhere between 100K and 400K pesos. Surely some are encumbered by other commitments and cannot, and some will quote more, but it's pretty easy to find girls who will have a rate for overnight. 24 hours or even considerably longer time periods.

Shit, sorry for no pic, cannot upload any now, you can delete if you see fit.

Tally Wacker
06-02-13, 23:40
An ex gf with nice perky nips.

Asian Rain
06-03-13, 17:34
Asian Rain. I can tell you really like this one. You call her Niblet. I bet she loves her new nickname. What does she call you?"The Niblet" gives her some personality. She is rather one-dimensional given that her body is her only redeeming quality, so it helps to give her a touch of depth. Unfortunately since I have done her a few times over the past months, she keeps getting new tattoos which are utterly ruining her near perfect unblemished skin. Yuck.

I might imagine her nickname for me is something endearing and sweet like "Kuya ATM". Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
06-04-13, 06:59
Looks like daddy has some new playthings.

Member #4387
06-04-13, 12:44
In the soon to become daddy as I am I provide you with this one. Had her for ashort while as she is just fabilous. Had her on previous occations but old fun become new fun everytime I do her.

Josh63
06-04-13, 15:33
Her willingness to sniff and guzzle splooge? You decide.Super pics WC1, that's how I like 'm!

WestCoast1
06-05-13, 05:57
Super pics WC1, that's how I like 'm!We aim to please, Josh. How's this one? You can bounce a quarter off any part of her body, and get a dime's change.

Asian Rain
06-05-13, 16:33
Recent talent who auditioned on the comfy stage of my short time hotel room. Shy, but open to direction. This is Act One. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
06-06-13, 07:04
With a suck-suck here, and a suck-suck there: I win.

Gangles
06-07-13, 16:31
I was explaining to my lady how her vulva changes as she is sexually aroused. She did not know anything about this.

So I got her settled, legs wide, with a mirror, and I proceded to tickle the head of her clit.

She was already pretty horny, with her vulva quite red, when we started.

So I would tickle her clit, and as the labia began to open like a flower, I would show her in the mirror, and I took a photo.

Then as her vagina began to open up, she watched that too, with fascination.

Eventually her whole vulva was opened out like a brown, red, and pink flower, to invite in the male organ. She was about as horny as she could get, so we cooled her down with a nice romper stomper session, with exchange of essential bodily fluids.

Here is the series that I shot.

Now, she is much more aware of her condition, and as she gets progressively turned on, she can tell me the stage that she is at. Great fun for a lazy afternoon.

G

WestCoast1
06-08-13, 06:13
Snip.

Eventually her whole vulva was opened out like a brown, red, and pink flower, to invite in the male organ. She was about as horny as she could get, so we cooled her down with a nice romper stomper session, with exchange of essential bodily fluids.

Snip.

Great fun for a lazy afternoon.

GTHAT'S why its more fun in Philippines!

Great stuff G. Here's my my contribution for the day. Enjoy.

Gangles
06-08-13, 13:29
There were also some very nice pics too.

G

THAT'S why its more fun in Philippines!

Great stuff G. Here's my my contribution for the day. Enjoy.

Buko Max
06-08-13, 13:31
94% of UK adults would rather live without sex than their mobile phone.

Here in the Philippines you can do both! .

WestCoast1
06-09-13, 06:06
Today's goodies. The big-boobed one brought a "friend-in-black-is-a-friend-in-need" for a play session.

Asian Rain
06-09-13, 07:29
Act Two with Miss Shy-But-Willing. Some views from the back stage. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
06-10-13, 00:02
Big-boobs, not so shy. She and her friend loved the cam, both taking pics and being photographed.

WestCoast1
06-11-13, 06:39
Today's contribution. Lets check out their head (s).

WestCoast1
06-11-13, 06:42
And now their tails.

Leftfield1965
06-11-13, 10:25
I was explaining to my lady how her vulva changes as she is sexually aroused. She did not know anything about this.

So I got her settled, legs wide, with a mirror, and I proceded to tickle the head of her clit.

She was already pretty horny, with her vulva quite red, when we started.

So I would tickle her clit, and as the labia began to open like a flower, I would show her in the mirror, and I took a photo.

Then as her vagina began to open up, she watched that too, with fascination.

Here is the series that I shot.

Now, she is much more aware of her condition, and as she gets progressively turned on, she can tell me the stage that she is at. Great fun for a lazy afternoon.

GNever posted in the Phills forum before. And my apologies for not adding a pic and for just leaving a comment.

But thanks for those pics. They are yummy and you are a lucky fella

LexLuther
06-11-13, 13:27
There were also some very nice pics too.

GGangles, you are a talented photographer. As we all know, it's better to have talent and ability than luck. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a beautiful model either.

Just saying,

LexLuther

Buko Max
06-11-13, 14:42
Leftfield1965: We will except your apology this time but don't let it happen again.

LexLuther: You know better then to post comments in this section. How about sending him a PM, just saying.

Gangles: Nice shots! It's rare you see tan lines on a Filipina!

L Zelda
06-11-13, 17:39
Photos from my soon to be posted report in the 'other areas' section. (In moderation atm)

Satanic
06-13-13, 21:36
First post here, after long time just reading.

The girls name is Wendy, she is one of Filipina diary videos, too.

But now pregnant and she don't know the father.

Wicked Roger
06-14-13, 08:59
Satanic,

Nice to see a new poster with nice photos, others take note as many of us remind posters on the PG.

You should hook Wendy up with Barba as he would love to see her in a few months since he loves preggys LOL.

As always a picture is accompanied, this of one of favourite cebuanas who I will see shortly.

WestCoast1
06-14-13, 23:49
Happy pilipina. And it only took one look at my tallywhacker. Damn.

Trojan1
06-15-13, 04:48
After a long absence, I should make a re-entry with a 19yo who loves to ride.

Asian Rain
06-15-13, 14:50
Next act with Miss Shy-But-Willing revealing her charm point: her cute center-gapped teeth. I must admit a little fetish / attraction for a girl with gap teeth, especially while she is giving that lovely smile while I slip her the sausage. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
06-16-13, 16:05
For the record, I really did get them to do more than laugh.

Asian Rain
06-17-13, 18:08
Textbook execution of the withdrawal method with Miss Shy-but-Willing. Got a nice strong spurt that flew nicely over her left breast. Afterwards, it was over to the shower to wash off the sweat and sperm. Being an ass-lover, I have to admit that I preferred looking at her from the rear. Nice tight little brown bum. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Member #4491
06-18-13, 00:48
You should hook Wendy up with Barba as he would love to see her in a few months since he loves preggys LOL.He should indeed. LOL. She has a nice bump. No need to wait. Where is she located, Satanic?

B

Striker34
06-18-13, 09:18
First post here, after long time just reading.

The girls name is Wendy, she is one of Filipina diary videos, too.

But now pregnant and she don't know the father.She told me the father was Korean.

She's also done 2 Trike Patrol movies.

Greek Niko
06-18-13, 12:20
She told me the father was Korean.

She's also done 2 Trike Patrol movies.OMG With Herpes lips like that I am sure she has done a lot of everything.

Satanic
06-18-13, 18:36
He should indeed. LOL. She has a nice bump. No need to wait. Where is she located, Satanic?

BFor more details please pm. She is in Angeles.

WestCoast1
06-19-13, 01:58
Meet miss M. She was provided by a lady in Malate who's been providing me the occasional gal for a few years. A real success story. More later.

Satanic
06-19-13, 17:42
Cute little girl named Joan, just 18 years with a very nice body and a really tight pussy.

Gajith
06-19-13, 21:10
Cute Little girl from AC (told 20, but may be lesser). I like her, as per her I was her first customer. Damage; 1850 + Dinner + 1 LD

Gajith
06-19-13, 21:13
The little girl was happy to pose, but I always avoided her face.

Hatguy
06-20-13, 00:25
I don't usually do this but check these out. She is from a bar on Perimeter road. And unfortunately she is BI / LES. The only reason I got her to go with me was that My BI GF in AC was there. Lets call her "H". H got all horny after I went down on her for a while. Eventually she wanted to return the favour and we had a solid couple of rounds. Those tits were just plain awesome.

Naked Gunz
06-20-13, 03:21
The little girl was happy to pose, but I always avoided her face.They don't seem to give a phuck about pics in the phils, but your quite the gentleman!

Maxwell87
06-20-13, 17:54
Happy pilipina. And it only took one look at my tallywhacker. Damn.Was it tallywhacker or Miniwhacker?

WestCoast1
06-23-13, 10:57
Lovely, aren't they? Enjoy!

AColonizer
06-23-13, 11:47
Please, don't hide eyes and smiles.

Dollars
06-23-13, 19:09
High maintenance girl from DIA.What is DIA?

WestCoast1
06-24-13, 00:23
Dollars, AColonizer, Max87, N Gunz, please don't post comments or ask questions here in the Photogallery. We have a separate comments/question section. The PG is for pics only.

Dollars, 100 posts over 5 years, many of them questions, and little of any real substance. Please post some real filipine Field Reports before cluttering the airwaves with questions/comments. What hotels did you stay at, what were the girls like, any gfe, restaurants you ate at, any other unusual experiences, etc.

Enjoy!

Arikara
06-24-13, 00:37
She told me the father was Korean.

She's also done 2 Trike Patrol movies.Is it just me or does she look like she has a massive blister / cold sore on her lip in that picture?

Sammon
06-24-13, 03:45
What is DIA?Dateinasia. Com.

It is a dating site where you can chat with girls. Overwhelming majority of women there are from Philippines.

WestCoast1
06-25-13, 08:22
The rear view. Enjoy.

Great Muta
06-26-13, 19:46
The girls name is Wendy, she is one of Filipina diary videos, too.A couple of the girls on there had very visible marks near their holes. I'm not a doctor and don't know for sure, but I wouldn't have touched those girls with a 10 foot stick.

Anyone know why they stopped updating FilipinaSexDiary?

Buko Max
06-27-13, 03:18
What is DIA?
Is it just me or does she look like she has a massive blister / cold sore on her lip in that picture?
Anyone know why they stopped updating FilipinaSexDiary?Please direct all questions to the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread OR PM the person who posted the pic!

Is that too much to ask! ?

Docwiltro
06-27-13, 10:34
Please direct all questions to the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread OR PM the person who posted the pic!

Is that too much to ask! ?No, not at all; I'd do her.

LuvAsianTang
06-27-13, 12:46
This one I scored on dia. I had to ask her for I'd which she gladly supplied because of her size and youthful appearance.

She asked for 3k I countered with 2 k for the whole evening and she readily agreed. Tight as a tics patooty and sweet and multi talented she's actually 28but doesn't look a day over 19.

LuvAsianTang
06-27-13, 12:54
This one I saw texting just off of p burgos about 2 pm one day and gave her the nod and she ignored me. Then I saw her about 5 minuted later in an alcove avoiding the rain and she still didn't give me the knowing nod but smiled. Well folks thats all I need. I approached her and started up a conversation and found out she was a newby and professed it being her first time ha ha likely story.

Anyway she was most def' new and fresh and yummy and tight just the way I loves them.

Enjoy

LuvAsianTang
06-27-13, 13:02
This one was just 18 and showed I'd from her university to prove it. Sweet tight fun great kisser and did I say tight. Loved my vibrator until the battery went kaput while giving me pretty decent head (which I taught her to give).

LuvAsianTang
06-27-13, 13:08
I would love to see this forum turn back into what it used to be, and that is one that is useful and helpful so if anyone wants information about the women I've posted pics of feel free to contact me in private. If you have some history of posting useful information and arent greedy with your women I will be glad to share info with you. If you don't have a subscription so you can private me then I don't know what to tell you you cheap bastitch.

WestCoast1
06-27-13, 17:07
LAT: Nice work!

My contribution for the day: just another rack for 'ya.

Sid70
06-28-13, 07:12
A couple of the girls on there had very visible marks near their holes. I'm not a doctor and don't know for sure, but I wouldn't have touched those girls with a 10 foot stick.

Anyone know why they stopped updating FilipinaSexDiary?They not really stopped it. But they opened a "new" site instead. It's called my Asian sex diary.

And here my contribution to the PhG. Different girls I met over different datingsites.

LuvAsianTang
06-28-13, 08:51
LAT: Nice work!

My contribution for the day: just another rack for 'ya.Well I can't let you guys do all the work now, can I? I appreciate all the fine pics you post as well.

LuvAsianTang
06-29-13, 14:39
Well thanks to satanic I was able to score this very lovely woman. These pics don't even begin to do her justice. She looks like a Victoria Secret model and has an almost perfect booty, lovely firm nubile breasts and a very snug love muffin.

Everything is on the menu except anal and she gives a decent blowjob and looks great in doggy.

Rik6921
06-30-13, 15:42
Met her on the net and known her a couple years.

WestCoast1
06-30-13, 16:28
Today's contribution. What a lovely girl, miss M. Petite, sweet, shy, lights up the room when her smile breaks thru.

I posted about a year ago some exploits. I had an older lady in Manila bringing me a girl every day, and one of her sweet young things (call her miss J) decided to break ranks with the older lady, and the sprout started bringing me girls for about half the price behind the old lady's back. When I told the older gal that I'd found cheaper digs, she dropped her price to match faster than DragonSlayer drops his pants for his old aunt Martha (and that's fast).

At the same time, miss M was brought to me as one of the older gal's SYT's. After the ST, I handed her the usual amount for herself, plus the older gal's commission. She took about half and tried to give the rest back. I explained the way it worked in the past with the old gal, and that she should keep the money."You give too much," she said. Off with you, you cuteness, and give the old gal her cut. Shortly after, miss M contacted me, asking if I wanted her again. Sure, come over this evening, lets talk. She got there and I explained she could have another ST, or LT for more money. I asked her how much she wanted to stay the night till 10am. She hemmed and hawed, staring at her feet."You say." No sweetie, you have to come up with something."Oh. Ok. 1200?" I about fell over. Sure, stay the night. And she did.

The next morning after breakfast I gave her 1500 and it made her day. Sure enough the old gal brought a girl, and so did miss J in the late afternoon. I get another txt from M, and she ended up coming over every night for the next week, either in the afternoon or evening, and sometimes just staying the next day. She didn't care that the older gal was bringing another girl, or that J was bringing another girl. She'd either watch TV while I was exhausting myself, or she'd shoot pics (for your viewing pleasure). BTW, if a man MUST die, this is the way to do it.

Can't say enough about her quiet, yet pleasing personality (her flat abs and cute titties don't hurt, either). I came out of the shower one day and she was browsing thru my cell phone. I was about to be upset with her when she said I'd received a txt from miss A. Who?"She the sister of evelyn. You f*ck evenlyn yesterday she's J's girl. A is the sister of evelyn. She want to know if she can come here also. You want to f*ck her today?" I was about to shave so I told her to txt back and tell A maybe tomorrow (remember, exhaustion). And with that, miss M became my defacto secretary, scheduling almost everything for me for the next 4 or so days. In addition I started trusting her with money, like a regular gf. I'd send her to the store with a blue note, telling her to pick up some pain reliever, and she'd bring the aspirin, change, and a receipt. I'd do the same and send her to McDo to pick up 10 hamburgers, and distribute them to the door guy, the front desk, and save 4 for us. She'd bring back 4 burgers, the change, and a receipt. Later we'd go out to shoot pool and the desk clerks would erupt in 'thank you's. I found a Girl Friday!

The bad part: Neither J, the older gal, nor M had their own cell phone. I'd get one or more txts daily from each of them, and often from different cell phones each time: "Hi dis M. Dis the phone my other cousin. What time you want me tonight? Also [older gal] have new girl Manilyn she want to know if you want her tonight also." Wait, didn't you txt me from your other cousin's phone around noon, and your brother's phone around 2pm? This is your third phone change today. Older gal and J would do the same thing.

I give you M in action.

Cbea20
07-01-13, 02:14
You are lucky if they identify themselves when calling from a different number. I suppose that is Manila sophistication. Most of the calls that I receive like that say only "Low" or something similar. They seems to assume that I know who it is, like she's the only person ever calls me. I reply,"Hu you?", sounding like a Filipino. Because I get many cold calls. They don't know who or what I am. Maybe they stole my number from a friend's CP. Then so much load is wasted."Name and age?" "How did you get my number?" "Name of your friend?" "Give me your Facebook." "Sorry. No see, no text." That's another difference between us-I will not accept a girl sight unseen. Not if I have to drive more than 5 minutes to meet her.

.The bad part: Neither J, the older gal, nor M had their own cell phone. I'd get one or more txts daily from each of them, and often from different cell phones each time: "Hi dis M. Dis the phone my other cousin. What time you want me tonight? Also [older gal] have new girl Manilyn she want to know if you want her tonight also." Wait, didn't you txt me from your other cousin's phone around noon, and your brother's phone around 2pm? This is your third phone change today. Older gal and J would do the same thing.

Member #4387
07-01-13, 14:02
Today's contribution. What a lovely girl, miss M. Petite, sweet, shy, lights up the room when her smile breaks thru.

I posted about a year ago some exploits. I had an older lady in Manila bringing me a girl every day, and one of her sweet young things (call her miss J) decided to break ranks with the older lady, and the sprout started bringing me girls for about half the price behind the old lady's back. When I told the older gal that I'd found cheaper digs, she dropped her price to match faster than DragonSlayer drops his pants for his old aunt Martha (and that's fast).

At the same time, miss M was brought to me as one of the older gal's SYT's. After the ST, I handed her the usual amount for herself, plus the older gal's commission. She took about half and tried to give the rest back. I explained the way it worked in the past with the old gal, and that she should keep the money."You give too much," she said. Off with you, you cuteness, and give the old gal her cut. Shortly after, miss M contacted me, asking if I wanted her again. Sure, come over this evening, lets talk. She got there and I explained she could have another ST, or LT for more money. I asked her how much she wanted to stay the night till 10am. She hemmed and hawed, staring at her feet."You say." No sweetie, you have to come up with something."Oh. Ok. 1200?" I about fell over. Sure, stay the night. And she did.

The next morning after breakfast I gave her 1500 and it made her day. Sure enough the old gal brought a girl, and so did miss J in the late afternoon. I get another txt from M, and she ended up coming over every night for the next week, either in the afternoon or evening, and sometimes just staying the next day. She didn't care that the older gal was bringing another girl, or that J was bringing another girl. She'd either watch TV while I was exhausting myself, or she'd shoot pics (for your viewing pleasure). BTW, if a man MUST die, this is the way to do it.

Can't say enough about her quiet, yet pleasing personality (her flat abs and cute titties don't hurt, either). I came out of the shower one day and she was browsing thru my cell phone. I was about to be upset with her when she said I'd received a txt from miss A. Who?"She the sister of evelyn. You f*ck evenlyn yesterday she's J's girl. A is the sister of evelyn. She want to know if she can come here also. You want to f*ck her today?" I was about to shave so I told her to txt back and tell A maybe tomorrow (remember, exhaustion). And with that, miss M became my defacto secretary, scheduling almost everything for me for the next 4 or so days. In addition I started trusting her with money, like a regular gf. I'd send her to the store with a blue note, telling her to pick up some pain reliever, and she'd bring the aspirin, change, and a receipt. I'd do the same and send her to McDo to pick up 10 hamburgers, and distribute them to the door guy, the front desk, and save 4 for us. She'd bring back 4 burgers, the change, and a receipt. Later we'd go out to shoot pool and the desk clerks would erupt in 'thank you's. I found a Girl Friday!

The bad part: Neither J, the older gal, nor M had their own cell phone. I'd get one or more txts daily from each of them, and often from different cell phones each time: "Hi dis M. Dis the phone my other cousin. What time you want me tonight? Also [older gal] have new girl Manilyn she want to know if you want her tonight also." Wait, didn't you txt me from your other cousin's phone around noon, and your brother's phone around 2pm? This is your third phone change today. Older gal and J would do the same thing.

I give you M in action.I get critisism for not snipping this report ok, but Westcoast have a few actual pinpoints. In my early days as mongerer I overpaid all the time but I managed to narrow it down to more regular going prices (sth which is important the big pic) all runned by "know it all guys (and some also try to police the forum).

Well back to pimpettes and my exp. Not to good, as my pimpette met at Robinsons in Malate, was a cheeky bastardgirl. She claimed me meet her "model" friend for only 12000php. Ammount in its self does not scare me but due to forum "regulations" I did not go with her. What I regret most is I went with pimpette to supermarked and she filled a hole trolley with groceries (lets say it cost me around 5k php. In 2 weeks I go Makati to monitor baby situation.

WestCoast1
07-01-13, 15:24
Whether posting pics or names identifying persons here on ISG, or elsewhere in the media, please consider several thoughts:

1. Identifying a girl easily puts her at risk. If she has work, she'll probably lose it (even a bargirl). If she has family, there is shame there and the community. If she has kids, they will see it someday.

2. For the punter, there could be ramifications. You leave yourself open to angry family, and you leave yourself open to legal and civil action, and dealing with Immigration.

I'll continue to distort identifying features such as face and tats, and change the names to protect the bad girl we dearly enjoy. Because I want this thing to continue, I hope you do to.

No pic.

WC

Slippery
07-01-13, 17:29
Well stated WC

Wicked Roger
07-01-13, 19:04
Whether posting pics or names identifying persons here on ISG, or elsewhere in the media, please consider several thoughts:

1 Because I want this thing to continue, I hope you do to.

No pic.

WCI would agree with WC.

On the UAE board a monger posted a full face picture, her name AND where she worked. He was sort of shot down and Jackson intervened also. I cut the heads off all my pictures (well I do come from the Middle East LOL) so you can admire the body / figure not the face

No ic? Well WC you do post 1 or 2 so am sure we don't mind but others should note that the Philippine PG is one of the best if not the ebst (go see India for the other extreme and the warnings now posted above the page)

Pinay and Tai combo, wet as hell, lovely combo as one spoke good English one did not but they both spoke the language of bisexuality perfectly LOL.

Enjoy

WestCoast1
07-02-13, 05:45
Can you suggest a good program for editing out identifying marks and faces because I certainly want this to continue.

Thanks, LuvAsianTangFreebies from the 'net:

1. Irfanview (irfanview dot com). Easy download / install. All-around jpg viewer and editor. Easy re-size, and you can batch re-size an entire folder of pics. You can click and drag a box across any face or other area in a picture, then ctrl-x to cut, leaving a black box where the face was. It also has a function to allow typing text on top of the pic.

2. PhotoScape (dot org). Similar to above. Allows quick re-size of any image to max 640dpi, can fuzz out a rectangular area, and place text on the pic.

Westy

WestCoast1
07-03-13, 04:00
Enjoy. MIDF (Did). Average pinay body, but drop-dead big stunning eyes, a piercing stare. Long live filipina beauty.

Eric Emp
07-04-13, 08:04
Day. 1

Arrived Manila Airport, flight was 30 Min early, it took less than 10 Min to go through immigration and customs.

(Only Had carry no checked-in Bag)

Got the Cash from ATM (as soon you go out turn left there are 3. 4 ATM, my card didn't worked on one but worked on the 2nd one)

Refilled credit on to my existing SIM (had it from my last trip)

Called couple of my DIA contacts (Lets call her Miss A) one was already outin the arrivals area (Contact can be shared to the reliable senior members only and through PM)

Was booked in the Orin Hotel at Tutuban Center.

Good about hotel : New Hotel, Decent clean rooms, Price

-ve of the hotel : In a crouded area, Far from malate

Had very good time with A. In the morning gave her 1000 Peso she was happy

Eric Emp
07-04-13, 08:19
Day-2.

Said good by to A, Already texted my DIA contact in Angeles, she is waiting.

Took Trike to RICARDO LRT Station (asked 80 Peso, but gave him 100) , took the LRT to Cubao station (14 Peso)

Was using GPS app in my Smart phone to get direction to Victory Liner Terminal in Cubao, On my way there (walking)

Saw a bus from different company on the street saying DAU, bus was new and nice, so just hopped on about 50 Min and 120 Peso I was in DAU

(Question I ask my self, is it worth doing that, and my answer is it is not about Money but there is no harm and it is good experiance,

Will I do it again? Oh YES)

From DAU terminal took the trike to DEVERA hotel (100 Peso) ,

This is in my point expensive as 120 for Manila to Dau and compared to 5 min trike ride 100.

Arrived Devera, they don't have my booking :O) , But I showed the the email confirmation and they adjusted me.

(Superior room 1500 / night)

With in 5 Min of arrival received text from Miss-B (Contact can be shared to the reliable senior members only and through PM)

Had good session with her, than took her for lunch to SM after that gave her 500 peso and a bye (she is still texting me to know when we will meet again)

Contacted other DIA contact, she came shortly, some conversation and than got undressed she is chubby, she went to bath and came back and told me her periods are almost finished, but still have some blood am I ok.

I politely asked her to call it off and meet again in a day or 2 (give her 200 for the trike)

Still Horny. (it is about 9:30 PM) so derided to go barhopping, started with Brass Knob (one of my favorite from past) , had conversation with Mama, was surprised to hear that they are very careful and reluctant for bar-fine due to raids.

Took Amy out Bar-fine was 1600 (this was a surprise, last time it was 1100.)

An other surprise was that she had baby it was a turn off for me, but it was compensated by the nice BJ (it was really good.)

Eric Emp
07-04-13, 08:31
Pics of Amy. Brass Knob

Pute Nut
07-04-13, 21:17
Great report!

This is in my point expensive as 120 for Manila to Dau and compared to 5 min trike ride 100.That's expensive because you overpaid the trike, it should be max 70 (official tarif is like 30 pesos, but not even locals pay that). Part of the higher pricing in AC is justified by higher cost of franchises, due to the abundance of overpayers. So the five day millionaires raise the price for the pinoys too, in effect. Next time offer 70 and they will take it.

WestCoast1
07-05-13, 01:32
Eric, good descriptive FR. Newbs, take note.

Today's contribution to the cause. Enjoy.

Member #4341
07-07-13, 11:51
Meet her at my trip to Cebu.

18y. Student Erica.

Very atractive and nice. But not so easy going. I had a dificult and hard time to get her into my room. But it was so worth.

Happy moaning.

Pilot Alex

Dominus22
07-07-13, 16:51
http://www.xvideos.com/video4145595/ac_march_2013_214.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4145838/ac_march_2013_216.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4153963/ac_march_2013_219.mts

http://www.xvideos.com/video4154220/ac_march_2013_224.mtsSorry, this video is not available.

Amusti
07-08-13, 05:10
I agree any effort to lay this gem would have been worth it!

18y. Student Erica.

Very atractive and nice. But not so easy going. I had a dificult and hard time to get her into my room. But it was so worth.

Happy moaning.

Pilot Alex

Rubio Tonto
07-08-13, 11:25
Love those dimples.

Rubio Tonto
07-08-13, 11:28
Dynamite in the sack and a total sweetie.

WestCoast1
07-08-13, 12:36
Was looking thru some oldies;"Greatest hits". Neat story here, hope to share another time.

Fredje1961
07-08-13, 14:19
Pic of a pretty girl who promised me all kinds of naughty things for my next trip.

Wicked Roger
07-08-13, 16:07
Westie, just for you and a few other mongers who may read the PG also LOL.

As we chatted, red / rare steak, rump the best, now lets ask RK if he likes that also?

Was very delicious trust me.

Beno69
07-09-13, 12:19
.Average pinay body, but drop-dead big stunning eyes,.Very funny. Post Photos from Lady with stunning Eyes and then hide them.

Wicked Roger
07-10-13, 00:06
Always like a good breakfast before I travel somewhere LOL.

WC1 have fun

WestCoast1
07-10-13, 10:40
Always like a good breakfast before I travel somewhere LOL.

WC1 have funUnfortunately Roger I don't have a red-rump shot. I need to work on that. I only have this clunker pic at the moment. Enjoy.

JkMoore777
07-10-13, 21:26
Well thanks to satanic I was able to score this very lovely woman. These pics don't even begin to do her justice. She looks like a Victoria Secret model and has an almost perfect booty, lovely firm nubile breasts and a very snug love muffin.

Everything is on the menu except anal and she gives a decent blowjob and looks great in doggy.Wow! Very nice find.

WestCoast1
07-12-13, 03:23
When I was young, I was too afraid to ask what was inside one of these. When I was young.

Cunning Stunt
07-13-13, 20:35
When I was young, I was too afraid to ask what was inside one of these. When I was young.Your second pic could have been a poster ad for ET, the hardcore version!

Gangles
07-14-13, 07:06
Good one.

G

Your second pic could have been a poster ad for ET, the hardcore version!

WestCoast1
07-14-13, 15:23
A little titty joy for you. Enjoy. She's a workin' that thang with one hand, and her love button with the other. She would switch that up several times. I was just a spectator, and my lovely photo assistant was busy with the camera at various angles. Whatta' day.

WestCoast1
07-17-13, 08:39
And my nights aren't too bad, either. A recent long-legged hottie.

Striker34
07-17-13, 14:46
Love those dimples.Very nice. Any chance of sharing contact details.

Cheers.

Attached self portrait of an AC girl that wants to meet me in 2 weeks.

WestCoast1
07-18-13, 22:53
My hottie liked posing about the room. Enjoy.

WC

LukeSkywalker
07-19-13, 05:00
I miss them.

My hottie liked posing about the room. Enjoy.

WC

Asian Rain
07-20-13, 19:37
Yummy. Tasty. Ma sarap. A sample of what the pimpette brought me the other day. Enjoy the Philippines. It's indeed more and more fun here. AsianRain

WestCoast1
07-20-13, 20:13
Yummy. Tasty. Ma sarap.

SNIP.

It's indeed more and more fun here. AsianRainYes, yes it is. Enjoy.

Member #4387
07-20-13, 20:47
Yes, yes it is. Enjoy.You got a shy one?

WestCoast1
07-21-13, 19:34
Phreshly phucked on the Luzon west coast.

AgentOrange
07-22-13, 20:06
Big boob filipina

Socker
07-22-13, 20:24
You got a shy one?That is a nice little thing! Thank you!

Obligatory pics.

WestCoast1
07-23-13, 02:31
Today's contribution. I love a good back.

Pip Jaeger
07-23-13, 12:20
Today's contribution. I love a good back.With a lot of the girls there it's sometimes hard to tell the difference between front and back, LOL.

Reminds me of an old joke I heard told by Bette Midler when I seen her in NYC many many moons ago: Late one night after he'd been out drinking Ernie rolls over on top of his wife Mildred and exclaims,"Mildred, you've got a tight pussy and no tits". To which she loudly replies,"ERNIE. GET. OFF. MY. BACK!"

And BTW, nice work lately, thanks Guys and thanks for keeping the Philippines PG the best there is on ISG (or IMHO any board for that matter)!

Cunning Stunt
07-25-13, 02:26
I love a good back.Especially when seen from this viewpoint!

WestCoast1
07-25-13, 06:20
CS: Sweet!

Today's contribution. From my "Before-and-After" series.

WestCoast1
07-26-13, 07:26
Today's contribution: looking forward to toy-time.

Somebody else post a pic. MathewCobb?

Asian Rain
07-26-13, 17:22
Some more of the lovely Niblet. Barbie doll riding the master. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
07-26-13, 20:28
Love your Niblet.

Today's contribution: Show-and-tell.

Pcpc1688
07-26-13, 21:11
Today's contribution: looking forward to toy-time.

Somebody else post a pic. MathewCobb?WC, you are the man in the Phili brother, no one can touch you. At last count you have fucked half the Philo girls under 22 or 23 to date so that's about 2 mil of them. How do you do it? The world wants to know LOL.

Many kudos to you!

PC out

WestCoast1
07-26-13, 22:03
WC, you are the man in the Phili brother, no one can touch you. At last count you have fucked half the Philo girls under 22 or 23 to date so that's about 2 mil of them. How do you do it? The world wants to know LOL.

Many kudos to you!

PC outAw shucks PC, maraming salamat! My formula is simple: greet a pinay with open arms, and see what she opens in return.

Smile.

Bobbyson
07-27-13, 01:07
Aw shucks PC, maraming salamat! My formula is simple: greet a pinay with open arms, and see what she opens in return.

Smile.I'm also a fan of WC! I can't wait to try for myself. Dammit no pics yet. Sorry guys.

Pcpc1688
07-27-13, 03:28
Aw shucks PC, maraming salamat! My formula is simple: greet a pinay with open arms, and see what she opens in return.

Smile.Words to live by in Philo. Where abouts are you so I can look you up if and when I get there bro? I need help from the G master himself. LOL.

I am in HK late Oct and may want to a quicky 2 day trip to Clark?

TIA.

PC out

WestCoast1
07-27-13, 07:18
I'm also a fan of WC! I can't wait to try for myself. Dammit no pics yet. Sorry guys.Muchos muchos gracias, Bobby. The rule is: if you post in the Photo Gallery, post a pic. If you want to post comments, post them in the separate PhotoGallery Chit / Chat thread.

Where abouts are you so I can look you up if and when I get there bro? I need help from the G master himself. LOL.If I could only get all the ladies to talk like that, PC. You'll find me, of course, on the west coast. Same rule, PC, post comments in the Chit / Chat thread (you don't want the gents to think you're a newb!).

Asian Rain
07-27-13, 15:32
Last from the Niblet set. After a good pumping, she is getting her kit back on. Time to pay the provider. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Member #4387
07-27-13, 17:24
Words to live by in Philo. Where abouts are you so I can look you up if and when I get there bro? I need help from the G master himself. LOL.

I am in HK late Oct and may want to a quicky 2 day trip to Clark?

TIA.

PC out
I'm also a fan of WC! I can't wait to try for myself. Dammit no pics yet. Sorry guys.
WC, you are the man in the Phili brother, no one can touch you. At last count you have fucked half the Philo girls under 22 or 23 to date so that's about 2 mil of them. How do you do it? The world wants to know LOL.

Many kudos to you!

PC outWell others are better than me policing this thread but please guys for comments you can use "photo gallery chit chats" thread. If not please add a pic (not so important if the pic is from phils or not just atleast give it a female feel ok?)

WestCoast1
07-28-13, 01:52
Today's contribution: horny woman.

Blu8096
07-28-13, 07:46
A duo from MBC for 1500 each. Did not want to let me take pics so I only got one.

WestCoast1
07-29-13, 01:03
Nice shot and welcome to the bigs. I sent you a PM.

Today's contribution. One of my yummy playful Manila kittens.

Niteluvr
07-29-13, 20:18
A duo from MBC for 1500 each. Did not want to let me take pics so I only got one.Clear back blast area. OK, nice pic.

Niteluvr
07-29-13, 20:22
Some more of the lovely Niblet. Barbie doll riding the master. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainShe looks tight. Was she?

WestCoast1
07-30-13, 06:30
Hot, Nite:

Comments and questions belong in the PhotoGallery Chit Chat thread. Only pics here.

Today's contribution: Opening our goodies in private.

Westy

Cunning Stunt
07-30-13, 20:36
Some great pics recently as usual but very slightly disturbed at the current trend towards a certain degree of bullying and 'jackalling' taking place from and between senior members and more junior members on our beloved and supposedly democratic fora. Note that the term junior on ISG does not necessarily equate to less experienced. When I had one post on ISG, I had as much if not considerably more experience than many members with far more forum posts and so when patronised and insulted by a 3, 000+ post Thai veteran, I proceeded to tear strips off of him that led eventually to a humiliating climb down and apology. And it wasn't me climbing down.

I'm on my annual world tour at the moment so rather than the obligatory stock pic from my extensive unseen Pinay archives, here is one of a rather more contemporary cute little pussy from last week showing off her equipment, which might interest some of the more disciplined members. Apologies that she hails from a place rather nearer to Budapest than Baguio... lol.

WestCoast1
07-31-13, 03:39
I'm on my annual world tour at the moment so rather than the obligatory stock pic from my extensive unseen Pinay archives, here is one of a rather more contemporary cute little pussy from last week showing off her equipment, which might interest some of the more disciplined members. Apologies that she hails from a place rather nearer to Budapest than Baguio. lol.We're all about the forgiveness thing (for those who post pics). CS: Nice, with the hottie licking dildo thing.

Today's contribution: Lets see, where have I seen that before?

Socker
07-31-13, 09:13
How does a guy enjoy the PG here and then make a non pic post? Haha.

Every 10/20 post here states that requirement, Pics only! But the ding dongs still post their comments,"so nice" or "she looks tight" hehehehehe.

W1 your crusade will never end.

CS, nice.

Obligatory Pics.Here are the freaking pics.

Cunning Stunt
07-31-13, 19:39
Wow she is so hot.She is and because of that I decided to confer on her the elevated status of honorary Pinay... lol. Enjoy.

P. S I'm sure as an established photo contributor, you could have found a decent pic in order to maintain the status quo, hots.

Here are the freaking pics.Well worth the wait.

WestCoast1
07-31-13, 22:50
She is and because of that I decided to confer on her the elevated status of honorary Pinay. LOL. Enjoy.

P. S I'm sure as an established photo contributor, you could have found a decent pic in order to maintain the status quo, hots.

Well worth the wait.Concur. Stunt she's g-g-gourgeous.

Today's extra contribution: Loved to pose all over the place. In this pic she jumped up on a small stool, propping her other foot up on the counter, giving me several different poses in front of this mirror (and a bunch in front of the other mirrors in the suite). Will try and put some story about her in the chit / chat.

WC

Blu8096
08-01-13, 11:47
This was a little tiny hottie. Fucks and fucks and fucks. Problem is she scratched the shit out of my back!

I got some picks even though she was a freebie from dia.

These girls have not asked my for anything except cab fare, but I gave her 1000p for cab and lunch as a gesture. I think it helps to be decent.

WestCoast1
08-01-13, 17:58
One pic per post Really!

Thats your contribution!Really! Exaclty ONE picture. Which is 100% more than yours. Hot, enjoy today's contribution. What's yours?

WC

Socker
08-02-13, 03:42
The other day I tripped all over myself posting, could of been dyslexia, ADD, or just dysfunctional computer behavior.

Thanks to the guys (2) who stood me up and dusted me off. Now I'll look around. I'm thinking MILF titties, macro BJ's etc. Etc.

MILF's are absolutely underrated for their full course bjs. BJ aficionados, MILF's are the way to go for the 2 hour + BJ. A little more spit please? Thank you, very nice.

Wicked Roger
08-02-13, 14:10
Back to more photos as it is the PG not the Chit Chat thread gentlemen. Westie asked me post a few as I have been errant recently so for those who like nipples and girls masturbating here you are! Cute, pretty loves to be naughty in a way I like (that is open to some serious interpretation)

Nice pictures Socker, Westie et al, but where are the other guys pictures I ask (and I know you do too gents).

Please keep the PG for the photos guys as this is a good thread one of, if not the best in ISG.

Cunning Stunt
08-02-13, 19:51
What is going on!Whats going on Hots, is that on this well disciplined PG we quite rightly like posts to be accompanied by a photo or ten. The occasional err is forgiven (even WC has lapsed in this respect before) but the repeated failure to contribute is considered peverse and is poorly tolerated. We have a well used PG Chit-Chat thread for idle comments on pictorial posts.

Back to the photo fun. Can't wait to get back to town in order to continue my sexual education of this cute young Pinay. When I first met her a few months back, she had had only vanilla bonks with her former Filipino bf. She had never used a vibrator (score 1) , uniform role played (score 2) , tasted man juice (score 3) or offered up her tight little bum (score 4). Now she is Facebook stalking me on a regular basis, wanting to know when I'll be back so we can continue her training! LOL!

WestCoast1
08-02-13, 22:52
I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this gallery!

Socker / Stunt: Nice capture. Roger: Three cheers for great nipps!

Today's contribution. This kitten liked the straight dildo better than having it vibrate, and she liked it better than the hitachi. Seen here she was trying it for the first time, a bit unsure of it. On another visit she rather took to pounding herself with it.

Socker
08-03-13, 01:22
I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this gallery!Me too.

My last night (earlier this year) in AC / PI was a challenge. A bargirl from Genesis w / her tits whispering my name from the stage. Sooccckkerr.

So I called her down and bought her a drink and then took her around the corner to my pad, (Pacific Breeze) w / out doing a proper interview. We get naked and here come the rules. A covered BJ? Honey! What planet are you on?

So she proceeds to give me the driest, most unpleasant BJ of my life, felt like sandpaper around JJ. So she lasted all of 20 minutes (get out now) and I was forced into emergency operations (1:30 am).

The thing about staying at a hotel near Fields is that you're a minute or two away from all the pussy. Before I saw the aforementioned I was eyeing this gorgeous little firecracker so I thought maybe she's still available. Pulled up the trousers and on w / the flip flops and quickly returned to Genesis and yes, she was still there. Just a cute little ball of fun. This was my last night in PI so I wanted my last night to be special and this little lady, Shin, was perfect. Spent the night w / me and was just so adorable. So here are both. The big bummer and the little angel in the red dress.

Pinaypounder
08-03-13, 03:24
The other day I tripped all over myself posting, could of been dyslexia, ADD, or just dysfunctional computer behavior.

Thanks to the guys (2) who stood me up and dusted me off. Now I'll look around. I'm thinking MILF titties, macro BJ's etc. Etc.

MILF's are absolutely underrated for their full course bjs. BJ aficionados, MILF's are the way to go for the 2 hour + BJ. A little more spit please? Thank you, very nice.MILF are all I fuck now. I am tried of fighting for service and to many simply have pussies to small, this was my last MILF in Manila. They are a hungry appreciative group.

PP

Socker
08-03-13, 09:13
MILF are all I fuck now. I am tried of fighting for service and to many simply have pussies to small, this was my last MILF in Manila. They are a hungry appreciative group.

PPHey, I'll suffer w / the 18/19 yr olds too, but like you bro, there is something about experienced pliable submissive MILF's. There's not much they won't do.

Hell, in the shower this one gargled my recycled SML's.

I wish I was more there to enjoy the sight of it. I'll be visiting Mango Square for more SML's. Next February.

WestCoast1
08-03-13, 23:21
Today's contribution: A pose more classy than most that I show here.

WC

AssLover945
08-04-13, 14:13
Whats going on Hots, is that on this well disciplined PG we quite rightly like posts to be accompanied by a photo or ten. The occasional err is forgiven (even WC has lapsed in this respect before) but the repeated failure to contribute is considered peverse and is poorly tolerated. We have a well used PG Chit-Chat thread for idle comments on pictorial posts.

Back to the photo fun. Can't wait to get back to town in order to continue my sexual education of this cute young Pinay. When I first met her a few months back, she had had only vanilla bonks with her former Filipino bf. She had never used a vibrator (score 1) , uniform role played (score 2) , tasted man juice (score 3) or offered up her tight little bum (score 4). Now she is Facebook stalking me on a regular basis, wanting to know when I'll be back so we can continue her training! LOL!What a lovely girl, clean shaven would have loved to DATY on that

Enjoy.

WestCoast1
08-04-13, 16:23
HotShaneHot:

What is going on!
Whats going on Hots, is that on this well disciplined PG we quite rightly like posts to be accompanied by a photo or ten. The occasional err is forgiven (even WC has lapsed in this respect before) but the repeated failure to contribute is considered peverse and is poorly tolerated. We have a well used PG Chit-Chat thread for idle comments on pictorial posts.
What a lovely girl, clean shaven would have loved to DATY on that

Enjoy.AssLover, Nite, and HotShane can't read (even their own quote from CS, above). AssLover, please don't post comments about the pics in this thread. This is not the indian, south african, or tijuana PhotoGallery. Go to those threads if you want to post comments in their (relatively dull, non-photo'd) PhotoGallery. In the phils PG, we post pictures ONLY. If you want to post comments, thoughts, kudos, etc, please post them in the separate. Philppines PhotoGallery Chit / Chat thread. If you have a phils picture, by all means post it here.

Noticed I posted a picture? A bit less classy than yesterday's. The kitten was quite playful (a camera can be catnip!) , returned multiple times, and had hundreds of poses to throw at me. Viva la pinay! [I]

HotShane, try and think of my daily picture like a daily vitamin (good for you whether you like it or not). One for every day of the year. As I explain to my ladies: swallow it and smile.

D Cups
08-05-13, 14:44
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted photos for awhile so I hope I did this correctly. 006 and 033 from Silver Dollar, Cebu. 042 and 047 DIA sweetie in Cebu. 062 and 071 referral from WR. 100 and 114 from Amazonia. 121 source unrecalled but she was a good time. MBC was slim pickings. A lot of DIA hopefuls flaked out but the ones I connected with were fun, fun, fun. I love the Philippines!

WestCoast1
08-06-13, 00:21
D: Were there supposed to be pics there?

Cunning Stunt
08-06-13, 13:10
D: Were there supposed to be pics there?If brains were tits, poor D would have trouble filling an A Cup. Only kidding, mate:-).

Maybe he wanted to show us something like this?

D Cups
08-06-13, 14:53
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted photos for awhile so I hope I did this correctly. 006 and 033 from Silver Dollar, Cebu. 042 and 047 DIA sweetie in Cebu. 062 and 071 referral from WR. 100 and 114 from Amazonia. 121 source unrecalled but she was a good time. MBC was slim pickings. A lot of DIA hopefuls flaked out but the ones I connected with were fun, fun, fun. I love the Philippines!Trying this again. No thanks for the sarcasm. 006, 008 and 033 Silver Dollar. 043, 047 and 177 DIAs Cebu. 062 and 072 referral from WR. 076 from Cavite. 094 and 121 MBC. 100 and 114 Amazonia. Fuck it if it doesn't work. Goddamnit, Jackson, make it easier to do this. I'm tired of wasting my time on something that should be simple to do.

WestCoast1
08-07-13, 02:42
If brains were tits, poor D would have trouble filling an A Cup. Only kidding, mate.

Maybe he wanted to show us something like this?Or this. If either one of these girl's brains were tits, they'd be brain surgeons.

Blu8096
08-07-13, 12:41
This is another dia girl. No cost but I gave her 1000 for cab and to have some lunch.

Rick Rock
08-07-13, 22:36
This is another dia girl. No cost but I gave her 1000 for cab and to have some lunch.Great find! Perfect body. I've gone through dozens of girls looking for something like that. Pussy, ass, and especially the tits and nipples are on point!

Any possibility of you sharing her DIA or other contact info privately with a seasoned board member like me?

Attached photo: Short time girl from Santos Road in Angeles. Loved to pose for pictures, unfortunately looked much better clothed. Still sweet enough and worth it for 700.

WestCoast1
08-08-13, 05:31
Today's contribution. As they say in golf: "The hole just keeps getting bigger." So do her kasabas. HotShane, when can we expect a pic from your recent trip?

HotShaneHot
08-08-13, 11:32
Today's contribution. As they say in golf: "The hole just keeps getting bigger." So do her kasabas. HotShane, when can we expect a pic from your recent trip?I post all at one time.

Not save them up.

Uumm was she so ugly you had to hide her face ha ha ha.

Hots

Blu8096
08-08-13, 14:38
This one was not very good looking but so had a HOT body! Tried to bang her in the ass but she would not go for it.

1500 st from mbc lower level. I did finally realize there are some smoking fucking hotties in the bar fine area, really hot girls. Next time I will give it a try.

EAT pizza at mbc- its huge!

WestCoast1
08-09-13, 04:26
Nice work Blu; GREAT ass.

Today's contribution. She lovingly agreed to tatoo ISG on her fingers.

X Man
08-09-13, 13:23
Great body on that last one Blu. Hope you have a few more to post. Westy, what software are you using for your tatoos? You've probably answered that question before so scold me if you must.

Oh? Is this the photo Gallery? I guess it would be appropriate to post a picture.

I'll stick with the themes from Blue (mbc) and West (BJ). X

WestCoast1
08-10-13, 01:26
X, I use a free download called photoscape. Allows bluring.

Not sure why I liked this pic, but it sends me.

Asian Rain
08-10-13, 17:09
Enjoy. Lovely slim and sweet Pinay talent. Firm rack to boot. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

X Man
08-11-13, 10:57
What are you trying to do Westy? I guess changing a file is not as easy as stamping initials on your cock. LOL.

Test. Test. Test. Test only.

Girlfinder
08-11-13, 17:12
Pick-up from Mango Square in Cebu some months ago. Hope you guys can like this 20yo cutie.
Gave her 1000p for ST, she seemed to be quite satisfied.

Cheapy
08-13-13, 05:30

's.

18y. Student Erica.

Happy moaning.

Pilot AlexSalamat, so great to see quality. I do the same. It's work but worth it.

Cheapy

WestCoast1
08-15-13, 06:32
Just WOW. You make me want to go to Cebu right now.Now Onadlos. Your posts are not from phils, so I'll assume that you are a newb here. The Photogallery here is for pic posters only. Please keep comments in the separate phils Photogallery Chit / Chat thread.

Today's contribution: a long, tall drink of pinay water. All ribs, waist, and legs. Takes up pretty much the length of the bed.

South by SW 2
08-15-13, 09:51
I've been seriously procrastinating on my field report and GIMPing my photos. I'm going to be back in Cebu next week, then off to Bali and Jakarta. The prospect of an upcoming trip has spurred me to go back through my collection from Feb. Here is the first set.

These are two working girls who were hanging out in front of the Quest on a Saturday night. Claire and Channel. I was coming back from the PUJ center where I just dropped off a catch and release who wouldn't do any more than kiss on the first date. They would only go as a pair even though I was mainly interested in Claire, the single mom next door type. Channel was more pro with the makeup and clothes. I negotiated them down a bit and we went back to my room. They were thoroughly professional, putting on fresh condoms each time they swapped for CBJ, etc. No contact between the girls. The pro acted pretty bored when she wasn't on duty. The Claire was sweet and made more of an effort at GFE.

When we were wrapping up I got Claire's number while her partner was in the bathroom. She made me promise not to tell her friend. Two days later, during a slow afternoon Claire came back for a solo appointment. It was fun and more relaxed, but she still had her rules. She has a son in Mindinao. Very serviceable, but don't think I would repeat since I'm mostly interested in amateur talent.

SbySW

WestCoast1
08-16-13, 06:58
Today's contribution. Mahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sarap.

South by SW 2
08-17-13, 07:20
Picked up three girls from the mall during my Feb visit. While I would like to credit my superior game, all three were clearly hanging out looking to get picked up.

Seems like the women in Cebu have gotten more reluctant to have pics taken since my first trip a few years back.

Only one would let me take pics and even then she was reluctant. Only got a BJ from this one. Said she was a virgin, but I doubt that for various reasons. Saw her hanging out in the same spot over the course of several days after I cut her loose.

SbySW

WestCoast1
08-18-13, 07:07
Happy with a dick. How else can I help?

South by SW 2
08-20-13, 09:40
Miss V was something of a dud. She was looking for a LTR and would only give BJs until I was willing to commit. Her friends would go out on the balcony of the hotel room while she sucked me off, LOL. She did get bonus points for not rushing even in that circumstance.

Anyway, the gay friend of Miss V turned out to have quite a roster of needy young ladies. He was texting me behind her back.

The other friend finder was woman expecting to hit the jackpot who seriously overpriced her own services. I declined and asked if she had any friends. She did. And that presented a problem after a did a few of them for one-tenth what she wanted. She tried to come down in price, but I wasn't interested by that point. A valuable lesson in supply and demand.

Didn't get many nude pics let alone action shots from this crop. One of the girls stayed completely covered by a sheet the whole time. As in like over her head. Here are a couple that I did get. Thanks to WC for giving me some pointers that I will put to use in a few days.

Anyway Miss O was a soon to be 19 yo. She was a solid 5'10". Not skinny. Very Chinese looking with fair skin. No bedroom skills at all other than being incredibly tight. Which was good enough. Actually this pic is from a second round that confirmed she wasn't just being shy, she truly didn't have any experience or skills.

Can't say much about Miss P. Single mom. Showed up at my hotel. Did the deed without any hassles and not much conversation. Her legs aren't as long as they look in that picture.

Man. I'm never going to get to 1000 posts if I keep combining FRs and pic postings.

SbySW

WestCoast1
08-20-13, 14:45
Man. I'm never going to get to 1000 posts if I keep combining FRs and pic postings.

SbySWYou're going to try, try, try!

Today's contribution: long skinny waist, good lungs, and a nice round caboose. Enjoy.