PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Wicked Roger
08-20-13, 23:00
Another cutie with a fresh Brazilian wax and a new toy from her benefactor, lovely to see both and taste her pussy, very sweet. Just a perfect combo when you have been screwed around by PAL all day. Enjoy.

BigGunsC
08-22-13, 03:39
Some of PI's best assets.

WestCoast1
08-22-13, 06:46
Seems I haven't posted anything in a while. Don't worry, Dante, I've got your back: I'll take your turn and post one for you. Keep up!

WestCoast1
08-23-13, 07:13
Guns: Nice work.

Today's contribution: Had turned 19 the day prior, and was brought by a previous girl for some 3-some.

HotShane, I see you haven't posted a pic in a while. I got your back. Maybe Dante has one you can borrow.

Run Mann
08-23-13, 07:45
HotShane, I see you haven't posted a pic in a while. I got your back. Maybe Dante has one you can borrow.Your continued taunting of these posters is uncalled for and illogical. You went after them for not attaching a photo to their report in the the PG, they stopped and yet you keep provoking them. Why? What are you trying to prove? At this point it looks like its all about you and not the PG rules. If your intent was to get them to stop and they did, then your mission is complete. Thought this was a site for adults not kids in a sandbox showing off, and no I am not attaching a photo to this report.

WestCoast1
08-23-13, 14:56
Your continued taunting of these posters is uncalled for and illogical. You went after them for not attaching a photo to their report in the the PG, they stopped and yet you keep provoking them. Why? What are you trying to prove? At this point it looks like its all about you and not the PG rules. If your intent was to get them to stop and they did, then your mission is complete. Thought this was a site for adults not kids in a sandbox showing off, and no I am not attaching a photo to this report.You're right. It was fun, but I'll stop. Enjoy the pic.

Run Mann
08-23-13, 16:11
Beautiful, then this gesture (see pic) is for you.

WestCoast1
08-24-13, 22:51
Today's contribution: a cutie quite talented in the art of the shorter, faster, stronger-suction stroke. Like magic.

WestCoast1
08-26-13, 05:33
To bring you good gents a pic or twelve.

Blu8096
08-26-13, 09:35
Just returned from Taiwan and had to get busy. Got these two from mbc at 3pm. The little one was here first time with american, she would not take pics but she was as tight as a straw! Sorry shitty quality, it was dark in the room.

Blu8096
08-26-13, 09:43
My little regular brought her two friends for me for the night. Holy fucking Batman! All of them fucked me to death in the apartments sauna. Then back to the room for a all night fuckfest which turned into a morning fuck fest. I had to take them to eat just so I could get a break. Luckly I had a good pink friend along with me or I might not have survived!

Damage- Nothing! It was just for fun and they wanted to go swimming.

WestCoast1
08-27-13, 07:54
Just-turned 19 year old fox. She of the faster, shorter blowjob stroke.

X Man
08-28-13, 13:35
A slender gal with tits is a bit rare. This one seemed too good to be true. A bit reluctant when I met her in a bar, but she warmed up. As for her figure, I was in for a bit of a pleasant surprise and a bit of nourishment.

WestCoast1
08-28-13, 14:40
X, AR: Woooooow. More please.

Today's contribution: This is the gal that brought faster-BJ girl for a three-some. A yummy day. She was holding faster-BJ's hair in a previous pic.

Asian Rain
08-28-13, 16:06
A slender gal with tits is a bit rare.Rare creatures indeed. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
08-30-13, 06:11
The joy of the threesome: an extra girl to hold the hair out of BJ's face, or walk around the room taking pics of her friend sucking poriner-dick.

Cunning Stunt
08-30-13, 09:51
Girl was very self conscious about her figure. She thought she was too skinny. I demurred. Anywhere in the west she would have been snapped up in an instance as a catwalk model.

WestCoast1
08-31-13, 07:39
They say girls can't take things pointed at them in fun. Time to find out.

Asian Rain
08-31-13, 13:29
She thought she was too skinny.And the slim ones look particularly yummy in their snug little cotton panties. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
08-31-13, 21:58
back to hair-holding girl, getting down / dirty while cleaning my knob. modestly good suction, constant stroke from shallow to about 1/2-way, average speed that never varied. about 4-5 minutes before coming up for air. a nice change up from bj girl (who took this pic) who had the short quick stroke that stayed shallow.

Cunning Stunt
09-01-13, 11:45
And the slim ones look particularly yummy in their snug little cotton panties.Wow!

CS, Your babes blow most others away.Thank you, kind sir. Your pictorial contributions are not so shabby either.

Here is an obedient little recruit, stood loosely at attention by the bed, awaiting further instructions.

HotShaneHot
09-01-13, 13:16
Wow!

Thank you, kind sir. Your pictorial contributions are not so shabby either.

Here is an obedient little recruit, stood loosely at attention by the bed, awaiting further instructions.Wow I have just had my second virgin in 3 weeks.

But where did you find her?

Nice photo.

I which I did take it.

Hots

WestCoast1
09-02-13, 04:40
Don't try this at home alone. Better to let a limber young thing do it for you. Life's good on the west coast. Surf's up.

Cheapy
09-02-13, 06:41
Just had a sweaty marathon afternoon with many positions and locations.

Within the room. Just sharing a few. Enjoy.

Cheapy

Cunning Stunt
09-02-13, 11:00
But where did you find her?She is a 22 year old that I met through a mutual friend. She is absolutely miniscule and looks about 14 so when we meet in my fave hot-sheeter, she has to remember to bring her passport with her as Eurotel has a strict no photo ID, no admittance rule for the young looking and no under 20's allowed.

When I had her role play the nawty skoolie it was positively sinful and when she squeaked 'What would you like to do with me, sir? ' very nearly induced a cardiac arrest as a kaleidoscope of disgustingly erotic imagery passed through my extremely well practiced dirty mind. Needless to say, most of that imagery very soon became fact. Only in The Philippines!

P. S Remember this is the PG. A pic or two is appreciated with posts.

WestCoast1
09-02-13, 19:25
Stunt: she's WOW.

Agreed plus Hotshanehot is a regular photo contributor, particularly on the Thai forum.
Your continued taunting of these posters is uncalled for and illogical. You went after them for not attaching a photo to their report in the the PG, they stopped and yet you keep provoking them. Why? What are you trying to prove? At this point it looks like its all about you and not the PG rules. If your intent was to get them to stop and they did, then your mission is complete. Thought this was a site for adults not kids in a sandbox showing off, and no I am not attaching a photo to this report.
You're right. It was fun, but I'll stop. Enjoy the pic.Your (our) point (s) seemed spot-on until recently when our clueless / pictureless friend Hot showed back up on the PG:

Wow I have just had my second virgin in 3 weeks.

But where did you find her?

Nice photo.

I which I did take it.

Hots

HotShaneHot
09-03-13, 01:47
She is a 22 year old that I met through a mutual friend. She is absolutely miniscule and looks about 14 so when we meet in my fave hot-sheeter, she has to remember to bring her passport with her as Eurotel has a strict no photo I'd, no admittance rule for the young looking and no under 20's allowed.

When I had her role play the nawty skoolie it was positively sinful and when she squeaked 'What would you like to do with me, sir? ' very nearly induced a cardiac arrest as a kaleidoscope of disgustingly erotic imagery passed through my extremely well practiced dirty mind. Needless to say, most of that imagery very soon became fact. Only in The Philippines!

P. S Remember this is the PG. A pic or two is appreciated with posts.Wow

Can you get some more photos of this one.

Only every now and then you see one like this.

Some of the best ones I have seen hear did come from.

Cunning Stunt.

Rjsss212.

Asian Rain.

Johndao.

Sorry but WestCoast1 you are just not there yet keep looking ok and do your best Lady I did see for a week in Manila.

Blu8096
09-03-13, 08:03
This was one hot little fuck machine! Picked her up at Burgous st. Dancing at some club- can not remember the name. I seen those big fucking tits on a girl 4 ft 10 and it was over. I just sat down and immediately called her over. It was "I want to fuck you" at first sight.

Great fuck, she just dropped her clothes. Spread he legs and started touching her self. I played with her pussy for a while with a vibrator. When she couldn't take it anymore she jumped on my dick and rode it hard and fast. I blew a nut in a short time. Later on the bed she lay there all open again and said she doesn't like sucking dick. So I stood up and fucked her in her mouth for a while, really hot. Spread her legs so wide she was in the splits and fucked her as hard and as deep as I could. This hottie had no issues. Blew inside her and she got a bit mad, but oh well.

Damage: bar fine 3, 100. Her cost 3, 000. Paid for lt but she wanted to leave right away. Argued a bit and told her ok I pay you only 1, 500. Then she said she will stay. A bit of a pain in the ass so I told her to leave and paid the 3000 because I plan to fuck those big titties and pussy again.

X Man
09-03-13, 14:04
WC posts a pic almost every single day. I'm also blown away by the pics of cs, ar, and a few others past and present. Nevertheless, I think Westy is the anchor here. I love your pic HSH. Hope you can post more, especially if you don't antagonize.

Wow

SNIP.

Sorry but WestCoast1 you are just not there yet keep looking ok and do your best Lady I did see for a week in Manila.

WestCoast1
09-03-13, 14:52
WC posts a pic almost every single day. I'm also blown away by the pics of cs, ar, and a few others past and present. Nevertheless, I think Westy is the anchor here. I love your pic HSH. Hope you can post more, especially if you don't antagonize.

Sorry but WestCoast1 you are just not there yet keep looking ok and do your best Lady I did see for a week in ManilaIts not a contest, but no offense taken, as long as he continues to post a pinay pic.

Enjoy.

D Cups
09-03-13, 14:59
.Nice one, Blu, but expensive as you said. Those prices should be an overnighter with multiple pops but I have done it before, too. Thanks.

Asian Rain
09-03-13, 16:54
I'm also blown away by the pics.X, Like the pretty-in-pink color coordination.

CS: BOOM, that schoolie looks tasty as hell.

Blu: Nice rack. I would have blown a load in her too. Sounds like good value from the Burgos scene.

WC: Do those talents go deep? I just found a girl that can go balls deep, but she can't hold it for long.

Picking up on the color combo, this lovely chinita talent was looking good in her blue undies. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Jon von Neumann
09-03-13, 18:44
Guys, nice photos!

HSH, she looks yummy. Nice and open. Very inviting.

Blu, nice rack.

Westy, the color and body on that last girl is great. Keep up the good work.

Here is the girl I spent a lot of time with during my trips to the Philippines. She was a dancer I fell for during my first trip and kept in touch with. We've many days together. However, we fought a lot during my last trip. I think she had fallen in love with me. She wanted me to travel to the province to meet her folks. I wanted to go with her but was taking my time to decide when. But, she was quite impatient. She was 20. I guess she was acting her age. She was aggressively sweating me about the trip. Finally, I balked about doing the trip at all. Too much drama! I kicked her out of my hotel room when she started throwing tantrums. I didn't see her for a few days. When she returned a few days later we had incredible make up sex. She was a good girl then.

It has been a few months since my last trip. We tried talking on the phone a few times. But, it was always awkward. Nothing much to talk about. We communicated better while we were f*cking each other. Now, she has moved on to some other monger. She said something about an Aussie. I doubt if I was ever see her again. Oh well, you can't have them all. As, Asian Rain would say: Enjoy the Philippines!

ShaggedOut
09-03-13, 19:27
Photoshoot yesterday with my favorite busty Filipina (See original report 01 Octobr 2012).

WestCoast1
09-04-13, 03:56
WC: Do those talents go deep? I just found a girl that can go balls deep, but she can't hold it for long.

Picking up on the color combo, this lovely chinita talent was looking good in her blue undies. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainAR: One of the pair stayed in the shallow end, but had great suction. The other one, pictured here, was routinely going 60, with a steady stride that rarely broke.

OTOH, I did find two recently who were deep. One of them was going 90% of the way without breaking a sweat (delisciosa). I should have had her attempt the full monty, but I was concentrating on the enjoyment (hard to think with both heads at once). The other went the full stroke many times, and I got it with the cam.

JVN: Thanks.

Blue: whatta' rack!

Gents, enjoy the (Cobb-less) filipines!

ShaggedOut
09-04-13, 20:17
Another one from the recent photo session.

WestCoast1
09-05-13, 06:30
Another one from the recent photo session.Another great rack. Go team-Shagged.

Today's contribution: a little woof-woof doggy.

WC

Macho Dik
09-05-13, 07:37
Another great rack. Go team-Shagged.

Today's contribution: a little woof-woof doggy.

WCWC, you are my great Idol. You should be involve with movie making, you got all good angle.

Cheers,

MD

ShaggedOut
09-05-13, 09:17
Not too skinny and not yet too fat!

Cunning Stunt
09-05-13, 09:32
Only every now and then you see one like this.Oh, I don't know. I've had quite a bit of success luring these sweet little Pinay college girl types into my lair. And I think AR for one would say the same.

Here is another sweety posing before getting down to business. Hand clamped on cock, mouth clamped on nipple (or vice versa) is the kind of action shot I like.

Wolf Hound
09-05-13, 12:26
Cunning, why are you turned on by a girl who in your own words looks 14? This is worrying.

Pinaypounder
09-05-13, 16:39
Not all the pinay who arrive in the promised land here in canada get fat right away thank god. Here is why they are so hard to penetrate, it took me 2 tries and 45 minutes to access this pink pleasure palace. Sadly for an educated girl she has far far to many rules and restrictions!

She was tasty!

Oh to have loved and lost.

PP

LocoGringo
09-06-13, 01:22
Oh, I don't know. I've had quite a bit of success luring these sweet little Pinay college girl types into my lair. And I think AR for one would say the same.

Here is another sweety posing before getting down to business. Hand clamped on cock, mouth clamped on nipple (or vice versa) is the kind of action shot I like.OMG, I nam in Colombia, a pic

WestCoast1
09-06-13, 03:48
She is a 22 year old that I met through a mutual friend. She is absolutely miniscule and looks about 14 so when we meet in my fave hot-sheeter, she has to remember to bring her passport with her as Eurotel has a strict no photo ID, no admittance rule for the young looking and no under 20's allowed.
Cunning, why are you turned on by a girl who in your own words looks 14? This is worrying.He said she was 22 (nearly an old maid in pinoy culture) and looked 14. She had an eye-dee.

I find this morality interesting; that we should not want any woman who 'appears' to be under (or over) a certain age. This includes not only chronological age, but age difference "he is too old for her" or "she is to old for him". It really is age discrimination in the non-legal sense.

Think of the complement (not compliment) : According to your wisdom, Wolf, CS' lady will not be allowed to have a lover. What if she appears 14 for a long, long time (and she will)? Your morality will prevent her from having any lover. Even one closer to her age. Why would a mid-20's guy (her age) be looking at a girl who appears 14? Should her suitors be only teenage boys? Just thinking out loud. I'll try to PM you.

=======================================

Next thought: The Photogallery thread is for picture-posters only. Please don't post comments here about the pictures. We have a separate thread for that (Photogallery Chit / Chat). If you post here, include a pic. Rhetorical: how old does this one look? She's not wearing her school uni.

WestCoast1
09-06-13, 05:29
OMG, I nam in Colombia, a picOdd. LocoGringo has 92 of 93 posts apparently in the Columbia thread, and one post here.

LG: Is your girl pinay? Columbian? Are you lost young man?

This girl OTOH is 100% pilipina.

WestCoast1
09-06-13, 05:47
cunning, why are you turned on by a girl who in your own words looks 14? this is worrying.wolfie has 20 of 21 posts in the thailand thread. eleven of those 20 were deleted by admin for being antagonistic:

[deleted by admin]

editor's note: this report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. please read the forum faq and the forum's posting guidelines.don't play well with others wolfie?

we have said it many times, in many ways: we are not ****s, and we don't believe in it (also stated by the board's policies). we stick to girls whom we believe are adults. given the board's policies, it was (for me) way 'out there' for mccobb to call jackson a ****. there is nothing wrong with ye old 'school girl' fantasy.

wolfie, play nice on the playground, and give us a pinay pic here in the photogallery.

Neurones
09-06-13, 08:24
Amazing lady, remind me of my ex gf, seems that kind of pairs are rare in Philippines.

Not too skinny and not yet too fat!

Cunning Stunt
09-06-13, 08:46
Wolfie has 20 of 21 posts in the Thailand thread. Eleven of those 20 were deleted by Admin for being antagonistic:Thanks WC, for taking the trouble to answer the troll on my behalf but I really think that we should concentrate on the pictorial fun and just ignore the sad, serial antagonist asshole.

How about another sweet yang ting? This time as a shy maid.

WestCoast1
09-06-13, 14:01
believe and being are two completely different things. is that your get out to try and give you a clear conscience? not buying it in the slightest.

if there is the slightest doubt you should ask for proof. for people like you it is only a matter of time."you've got to be kidding" category.

1. post your comments in the pg chit chat thread. this thread is for posters of pinay pics. do you have one or not?

2. this age thing pops up on occasion. i get proof whether there is doubt or not. i make sure the girls have their i-d with them before they enter the hotel, and i photo the i-d of every girl i'm with (even older gals). not that that is your affair, as you've apparently never been to pinas (prove me wrong by posting a pinay pic).

i doubt cs, myself, or anyone else here is seeking out girls who appear ****, but we have so many ladies that some will appear younger, some older. the girl pictured here is an example: now 24, and has never been able to grow pubic hair (no need to shave). she'll always look young. am trying to think of a reason for me not to be with her from time to time, and cannot. i've previously posted pics of a manila gal that i call the human sexual dynamo. nearly 40 now, and also has never had pubic hair. looks young. so what? one night she brought a gal for a threesome who was several years older than myself (and still attractive) : one who appeared young, one who appeared older. loads of fun.

Asian Rain
09-06-13, 18:02
Thanks WC, for taking the trouble to answer the troll on my behalf but I really think that we should concentrate on the pictorial fun and just ignore the sad, serial antagonist asshole.For an anti-sex pervert, serial antagonist or plain old pretender, it is the thrill of their day to have our attention. Just report the post and let Jackson do his magic.

Yes, let's concentrate on the pictorial fun. A nice pinay talent riding the master. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cheapy
09-06-13, 23:53
Not a single blemish plus she's fun, tight and low-milage. Only 500p per afternoon.

WestCoast1
09-07-13, 16:18
Yes, let's concentrate on the pictorial fun. A nice pinay talent riding the master. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainHoly sh*t! Maestro!

Here's my cutie, being her playful self.

HotShaneHot
09-08-13, 03:21
My lady friend from Manila.

HotShaneHot
09-08-13, 05:55
More photos of her.

Asian Rain
09-08-13, 08:45
More pictorial fun. I like it when a talent looks tasty from all angles. Her muff seems to form a nice little fuzzy arrow pointing us straight to her moneymaker. Yum yum. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

RedClothII
09-08-13, 12:52
For an anti-sex pervert, serial antagonist or plain old pretender, it is the thrill of their day to have our attention. Just report the post and let Jackson do his magic.

Yes, let's concentrate on the pictorial fun. A nice pinay talent riding the master. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainGorgeous chest puppies! Hope to see more of this one.

X Man
09-08-13, 15:31
The second time I found a gal with genital decorations, but the first time I got to take a pic.

She was very good at pr as well. When she got to the room she smiled and asked,"What is your preference, hair, shaved, or waxed?". I replied that anything was quite fine with me. Not batting an eyelash, she 1 pulled up her minidress, 2 pulled down her panties and 3 asked,"How about this?".
123! Just 1 would have made my day, but at no. 3, I was on my knees with my tongue on her...umm, jewelry.

The photo was taken the next afternoon at a point where we were both bruised and exhausted. I don't remember the stubble at all.

AR, those tits look like they are about to spill over. Was she lactating?

WestCoast1
09-08-13, 21:05
Today's contribution. Same girl as before. Nice playful spirit.

ShaggedOut
09-09-13, 03:36
A couple more from the recent photoshoot.

WestCoast1
09-10-13, 06:00
Where did you find her?
Where did you find HER!Um Gunz, you re-posted the same question. Guzn / Tabasco, please don't post comments here. Post them in the Chit / Chat thread. This thread is for picture-posters only.

Shagged: nice!

Today's contribution: she's all about the tiny, the cute, the tongue and the ass.

Cunning Stunt
09-10-13, 21:54
A couple more from the recent photoshoot.Very nice, Shagged! But as they sometimes say....more than a handful is a waste!

Cheapy
09-10-13, 23:29
This sweet thing just did her first BJ and her first 69 plus play by play videos for further training.

Enjoy

Macho Dik
09-11-13, 02:42
This sweet thing just did her first BJ and her first 69 plus play by play videos for further training.

EnjoyYummy. Yum. Yum!

WestCoast1
09-11-13, 05:23
Yummy. Yum. Yum!MD: Please don't post comments here. Please post only pics here. Post comments in the Philippines PhotoGalery Chit / Chat thread.

MD is a poster of pics in latin america.

Today's contribution: Nurse Goodbody lets my dick go to her head.

ShaggedOut
09-12-13, 21:36
Another photo shoot yesterday with my favourite busty Filipina

WestCoast1
09-13-13, 07:05
Another photo shoot yesterday with my favourite busty FilipinaShagged: Day-yum! (twice)

Today's contribution. Twiggy and loved taking pics of herself with her phone, my phone, and my camera (s). Here she's grabbed a camera and snapping some shots while getting it doggy. Woof!

X Man
09-13-13, 14:38
(in a tone your mother would use) Lexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, we don't post messages in the Photo Gallery unless they include a photo. There is a photo chat if you don't happen to have a pic available.

Fun bags? I've never heard them described that way before.

Those fun bags look like the real thing. Are they?

And I, for one, love a hairy see*t.

LexLuther

ShaggedOut
09-13-13, 15:57
Those fun bags look like the real thing. Are they?

And I, for one, love a hairy see*t.

LexLutherYes, they are 100% natural.

WestCoast1
09-14-13, 04:52
Yes, they are 100% natural.Three cheers mate for your exceptional beauty.

Looks like I haven't posted a pic in a while. Enjoy, gents.

ShaggedOut
09-14-13, 19:08
Another busty babe who has agreed to meet on 27 September.

WestCoast1
09-15-13, 00:43
From her tail (before) , to her head.

Muttley81
09-15-13, 15:32
From her tail (before) , to her head.Nice wedding ring?

As we can't just post comments.

WestCoast1
09-15-13, 18:47
Nice wedding ring?

As we can't just post comments.Mutt: Nice on the rack. Promise we won't complain if you post more.

Yes, the ring. Here she is proudly displaying it, along with her long, long legs, and her ISG finger tats. I'll PM you.

WestCoast1
09-17-13, 06:18
Today's morsel: fold in half at the waist and f*ck. (Rinse, lather, repeat)

WC

WestCoast1
09-18-13, 05:17
My little camera nymph, taking a pic of herself getting it doggy. Sorry about the fuzzines, the cam was not set on Auto when she turned it on and the flash was not firing.

Pip Jaeger
09-25-13, 10:18
It's been a little quiet here lately, so I'd thought I'd better post something to keep it going.

JJ and one of our Cebu girls; a bi-curious 18 year old. Claimed it was her 1st 3some and 1st girl on girl. She must have liked it as she burned up my phone for a repeat; naturally we obliged her; several times in fact, LOL.

WestCoast1
09-26-13, 00:54
It's been a little quiet here lately, so I'd thought I'd better post something to keep it going.

JJ and one of our Cebu girls; a bi-curious 18 year old. Claimed it was her 1st 3some and 1st girl on girl. She must have liked it as she burned up my phone for a repeat; naturally we obliged her; several times in fact, LOL.Don't think I've seen a week of no posts on the PG here before. Thought maybe that Phils had closed for a holiday. Great pics PJ.

Today's contribution: my nawty nymph / waif, enjoying being photographed.

WestCoast1
09-28-13, 16:27
My cam-nymph, taking a break in the action.

Socker
09-28-13, 19:10
Forgot to include a pic.

My little camera nymph, taking a pic of herself getting it doggy. Sorry about the fuzzines, the cam was not set on Auto when she turned it on and the flash was not firing.

Offshore Swell
09-28-13, 21:04
Couldn't wait till later so called in and got a quick takeout from the lineup.

Enjoy OS

Cheapy
09-29-13, 01:43
Just enjoying an afternoon view. Enjoy.

Cheapy

WestCoast1
09-29-13, 06:21
it's one of the best if not the best pic you've posted. keep her around and give her the camera more often. happy hunting.oh the little twiglette kept rotating through 4 cameras taking pictures of herself, both before and during sex, and between sessions (once sitting on the potty). her cell, my cell, and my two cameras. two selfies seen here taken in doggy; she was using my small point / shoot. the flash was turned off, hence the slow shutter speed and some fuzziness. at one point she stood in front of the mirror on the wall, naked, and took several pics of herself each with her cell, then my cell, then my cams. a man could:

1. chastise her for wasting my batteries.

2. sit down and watch.

the things i do to bring you guys a pic.

WestCoast1
09-29-13, 06:24
She sucks a mean dick, too.

Cheapy: Love the way she smiles.

WestCoast1
09-29-13, 20:50
Yummy. Good skin tone too!Hindi, please don't post comments here (and twice in the same day). We have a separate comments thread for Philippines (Photogallery Chit / Chat thread). This thread is for picture posters only.

Of Hindi's 31 posts. 19 were yesterday. 3 today. East China, North China, Morality, Brazil, Ukraine, Thailand, Vietnam, South China, and Malaysia, all in two days. Almost all are comments, or questions. There is little among your posts Hindi that are descriptive Field Reports. Please provide us with a descriptive FR sometimes soon of your time spent in Phils.

Obligatory pic of the cam nymph.

Cheapy
09-29-13, 23:39
These two friends visit me once a week and take turns using me. LOL One used the Webcam on the computer to take these photos.

Enjoy.

WestCoast1
09-30-13, 03:58
Should there be a banner at the top of the page for guys like Hindi? Like those sad banners in the India threads?

WestCoast1
10-01-13, 02:05
There can be, if you suggest. BTW, I'm not from India and my name is not Hindi. But I agree on not posting a picture. Will refrain from doing so here later.No worries. I got your back with an extra pic here. Sorry about the name mis-read.

WestCoast1
10-02-13, 04:49
Bit slow on ye old PG. Today's contribution: cam nymph continued.

ShaggedOut
10-03-13, 18:30
Another photo shoot with my favourite busty lady. She surprised me yesterday by bringing a friend along. Pics to follow.

WestCoast1
10-04-13, 05:29
Another photo shoot with my favourite busty lady. She surprised me yesterday by bringing a friend along. Pics to follow.Can't wait. Like watermelons-come-to-life.

My morsel, not so much.

ShaggedOut
10-04-13, 09:41
A couple more.

WestCoast1
10-05-13, 19:35
Some more of my morsel having a snack.

WestCoast1
10-06-13, 06:15
Lathering her up.

WestCoast1
10-06-13, 06:20
And putting her away wet.

Trail Runner
10-06-13, 12:23
I recently had the pleasure of spending some days with this filipina cutie. She was quite hypersexual and with 4-5 nice rides every day she kept me constantly drained and satisfied.

Beautiful legs to die for and a very nice and tight ass to grab. A gold nugget like this makes it worth travelling to the other side of the planet Earth.

ShaggedOut
10-06-13, 18:55
Sorry guys, I have received numerous requests for this girl's digits but she does not want me to give them out. Many girls like her can be found on asiancammodels. Com

WestCoast1
10-07-13, 04:52
A few last shots of the cam nymph, taking pictures of herself getting banged.

Cunning Stunt
10-07-13, 08:34
Sorry guys, I have received numerous requests for this girl's digits but she does not want me to give them out. Many girls like her can be found on asiancammodels. ComPity that. I'd have loved to have seen her bursting out of my school kit, like this 38DD sweetie.

Interested to know if she is purely a cam model or have you actually met her?

ShaggedOut
10-07-13, 13:09
Pity that. I'd have loved to have seen her bursting out of my school kit, like this 38DD sweetie.

Interested to know if she is purely a cam model or have you actually met her?She has been with me for the past 10 days.

WestCoast1
10-08-13, 06:01
She has been with me for the past 10 days.Good lord man: you survived?

Today's contribution: Seems daddy's found yet another pinay who likes to take pics of herself while naked.

Cunning Stunt
10-08-13, 08:37
Good lord man: you survived?Yeah, but I'd wager that right now, his handle was never more appropriate.

My big titted wench prefers the clean shaven look.

P. S Went a bit blur mad on that last pic didn't you, old man!

Trail Runner
10-08-13, 09:05
Dimples & curves.

WestCoast1
10-09-13, 05:16
Dimples & curves.TR: Good early post, nice pics (classier than mine).

Today's contribution: Mama's got a squeeze box, Daddy never sleeps at night.

WestCoast1
10-10-13, 06:51
Today's morsel: yummy. Enjoy pinas.

CS: Welcome back.

WestCoast1
10-11-13, 06:57
Today's contribution: at the precipice.

Cunning Stunt
10-12-13, 06:02
CS: Welcome back.Thanks. Why, where've I bin?

Here's a good little soldier, stood smartly at ease, waiting for the word to spring into action.

You probably wouldn't guess it, but we were in the Egyptian themed room!

WestCoast1
10-13-13, 20:03
Hot, you can help us all by not posting comments. This gallery is for pic-posters only.

Today's morsel: come to daddy hun. Bring that long hair this way.

Cunning Stunt
10-14-13, 02:57
I remember the last time I was in Austraila I was fuck a lady about 100kg + I was in need of a root bad.

I still love the photos you post but. Photos from Philippines are nicer.

I am back in Aus soon for 30 days. Fuck me 30 days no 35 kg on the end of my.

Help please.I love your contribution Hots, but your mangled and unintentionally hilarious English sometimes make my teeth itch. Are you really an Ozzie? Have they stopped teaching English in Australian schools?

Wicked Roger
10-14-13, 07:27
I always accessorise and it pays dividends, the fish net 'dress' a perfect acccesory to my breakfast in bed, plus she loves a good spanking (and asks me for it) as well as loves to rim so who would no to that breakfast in Cebu. LOL. IMHO a nice bit of 'rump' in the morning who then had to sleep off a lot of feeding from uncle WR.

CS of they teach English in Australia look at Red Kilt

Hot. I agree with WC1 on the comments and no pics so here are mine from breakfast.

WestCoast1
10-14-13, 18:49
, SNIP plus she loves a good spanking (and asks me for it)Roger we LOVE a freshly reddened rump!

Today's morsel: Same girl as before. Likes being photographed, and likes taking pics of herself.

Wicked Roger
10-15-13, 14:01
Same accessories (well I like to reuse and recylce as am a green person also). Loves her spanking more than the first one and come around for more tomorrow as she has an off day and wants more. Nce everything and loves to pose.

Even had more stuff for her to wear. The joys of shopping (which generally I dislike but for this stuff I really enjoy for some unknown reason!)

And she waxes at the place I recommended in the Cebu thread. No forest there ever she said to me (yummy).

WestCoast1
10-15-13, 16:49
One last of her, taking a pic of herself getting doggy'd.

WestCoast1
10-16-13, 20:09
Something nice to wake up to.

Pip Jaeger
10-17-13, 01:43
A submissive little 24 year old spinner I found wandering around in Robinsons Mall (Ermita). About 4'10, 37kg with a 21" waist and a nice plump little ass. No kids, so she was nice and tight. Pretty wild giving head, was jumping all around between my legs then started to hump my left leg harder and harder as she sucked my cock. As soon as I gave her the signal she climbed up to ride me cowgirl, but instead of being like most girls who take it slow a first, she plunged down so hard on my cock I thought she was going to gag. Her eyes went wide and within seconds she came for the first of many times.

She was a real sheet soaker who tasted clean and sweet. Despite being so small she was able to take a pounding in almost any position and only once complained when I tried to hit it a little too hard when we were in mish with her legs up on my chest; a quick repositioning and she was again happy and moaning with joy. Spent a few hours playing and afterwards she just wanted to cuddle, no rushing out the door. Eventually sent her off with the previously agreed upon donation of 1K plus a 400p tip. She must have been happy as she's been burning up my phone; I wanted to repeat, but too much pussy and too little time.

WestCoast1
10-18-13, 05:11
Mine's not quite as skinny as yours is Pip. I'm learning to live with it.

WestCoast1
10-19-13, 13:50
Today's morsel: pre-hammer.

Pip Jaeger
10-20-13, 12:12
Mine's not quite as skinny as yours is Pip. I'm learning to live with it.Sometimes even a blind chicken finds a piece of corn WC, LOL.

Found these two near MBC, still small and fairly thin, but not like the last one. Despite telling me that they eat pussy it turned to be a "take turns" 3some. Was still enjoyable, especially with the darker Morena girl; she really likes sex, but the lighter one complained a bit (sore pussy routine).

PolyOrchid
10-20-13, 15:15
Boys, will you spare me a clothed shot? In honor of the new pope, the old buddha, and the batch of '13 in the Phils, I submit the next possible Polyorchid Prize.

WestCoast1
10-20-13, 16:28
bit of a story. took this girl several times st, including a 3-some with one of her friends. then took her later lt. we hit a few bars for drinks before retiring to the hotel. i was rewarded with repeated [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-attempts througout the night, including in the morning. she was hornier than a two-peckered billygoat. the things i suffer through.

Pip Jaeger
10-20-13, 23:41
Although CL is ripe with pros, semi-pros and scammers, there are some genuine ladies there who are looking for an NSA meet up. This one was a little on the chubby side, a "controlling" (her words) 30ish well educated corporate professional lady with an alter ego. She'll occasionally post on CL to meet up with strong white guys who will dominate her in the bedroom. As she put it, she sometimes likes to relent control to a "strong" guy and just get her pussy pounded until she can't walk straight; she reportedly gets tired of telling other people what to do and the only thing she insisted on was hosting in a nice hotel. She also told me that she's not into any kind of "romantic bullshit" for these types of meets, so I should skip bring her any types of gifts; just meet, suck and fuck. My kinda gal!

She had gotten a junior suite at a well known 5 star hotel in Makati (she was from another part of the city). When I arrived she was already showered and wearing a hotel bathrobe; as a greeting I grabbed a handful of her hair and kissed her hard on the lips. I told I would go shower and I then noticed on the table a bottle of wine with two glasses, a fairly large plate of appetizers (lox, crackers, chesses, and some fruit) and smaller one with some desserts on it. Before even saying hello I told her to pour us some wine, fetch me a piece of the lox and bring it to me in the shower; which she promptly did. We toasted with the wine and as I headed into the shower I told her to get naked and wait for me on the bed.

I soon joined her and went right to work eating her pussy; as soon as she came for the first time I began fucking the living daylights out of her. She soon came few more times and I decided to take a break; I told her to get us more wine and to bring in the tray of appetizers. Up to this point she hadn't spoken a word except several "Oh my god's" as she came, but from the look on her face she was getting exactly what she wanted. It was only then that we began to chat a bit as we munched on the fish and cheese. After a brief snack I forced her head to my crotch and had her give me a nice long BJ, she wasn't the greatest at it (which she already warned me in her emails) , but with some firm instruction I soon enough had her sucking like a pro. She couldn't deepthroat, but bless her heart she did try! Before she could finish me off, I resumed pounding her pussy again, we continued in various positions for another hour or so before I rammed my cock into her mouth and came down her throat.

We both cleaned up and over another glass of wine with the dessert she told me that was not only the first time a man ever came into her mouth, but also the first time she swallowed it; well I didn't give her much of a choice in the matter now did I, LOL. She had told me she wanted to wanted to be dominated and treated like a sl*t; she got exactly what she wanted. I left her with huge smile on her face, weak legs, a sore pussy and a date to repeat when I pass back through again.

WestCoast1
10-21-13, 04:59
SNIP Or so before I rammed my cock into her mouth and came down her throat.

We both cleaned up and over another glass of wine with the dessert she told me that was not only the first time a man ever came into her mouth, but also the first time she swallowed it; well I didn't give her much of a choice in the matter now did I, LOL. She had told me she wanted to wanted to be dominated and treated like a sl*t; she got exactly what she wanted. I left her with huge smile on her face, weak legs, a sore pussy and a date to repeat when I pass back through again.Pip, giving me a stiffy!

A morning chesty shot of my horny little morsel.

Wicked Roger
10-21-13, 05:45
Here is my contribution today. Nice, ex photos model (clothes mainly) now retired very submissive, looks good in my all my accessories LOL and sweet to taste. I know one member who will like this photo (we need the smielys back methinks!).

Cunning Stunt
10-21-13, 06:49
She couldn't deepthroat, but bless her heart she did try!I've met few Filipina's who were able to DT effectively. The best was a tiny, little slip of a girl who totally amazed me by being able to take me deep into her throat and hold me there for several seconds. She seemingly had no gag reaction whatsoever. Her oral skills were quite phenomenal. I often wondered who had trained her or whether her ability was a natural gift? Sadly, I have lost touch with her.

WestCoast1
10-22-13, 05:04
Here is my contribution today. Nice, ex photos model (clothes mainly) now retired very submissive, looks good in my all my accessories LOL and sweet to taste.
I've met few Filipina's who were able to DT effectively. The best was a tiny, little slip of a girl who totally amazed me by being able to take me deep into her throat and hold me there for several seconds. She seemingly had no gag reaction whatsoever.This is why the phils PG is the best: a bounty of different ladies, shapes and sizes, and activities. Long may the ISG flag wave.

New morsel starting today. Another skrawny pinay who likes the cam.

Pip Jaeger
10-23-13, 02:01
Here is my contribution today. Nice, ex photos model (clothes mainly) now retiredVery nice WR! Me thinks you've been holding out on us; more, more, more. LOL.

Obligatory photo, a sweet 21 year old Cebuana:

Pip Jaeger
10-23-13, 02:14
This is why the phils PG is the best: a bounty of different ladies, shapes and sizes, and activities. Long may the ISG flag wave.

Fully agree WC, but in addition, let us not forget all the beautiful shades of brown we encounter here too. Here's a small sample; a repeat with Morena & Mestiza (she promised not to whine this time; she didn't) who, with my permission, brought along a sweet 19 year old from their province. Reportedly it was her first time with a "Poreigner"; very shy and tight. Took a little bit to get her to relax and loosen up enough to slam it home, but once accomplished she came harder then she ever had.

WestCoast1
10-23-13, 03:05
Fully agree WC, but in addition, let us not forget all the beautiful shades of brown we encounter here too.Nice Pip. I prefer a spot of mocha.

Wicked Roger
10-23-13, 06:01
Very nice WR! Me thinks you've been holding out on us; more, more, more. LOL.

Obligatory photo, a sweet 21 year old Cebuana:She is also a Cebuana PJ by more you mean her rack or her pussy. Am an old man and get confused easily LOL.

Wicked Roger
10-23-13, 19:19
by more you mean her rack or her pussy. Am an old man and get confused easily LOL.Me thinks you just meant more? Stiffie time Westie or not your taste?

Some of the accessories come one of my favourite places namely Wicked Weasel, the dress suits her perfectly and can only be worn walang panty and bra, The bikini is basically a few bits of string put together by glue I think but on her looks suitably tasteful LOL.

Other accessories are not WW LOL.

WestCoast1
10-24-13, 01:10
Stiffie time Westie or not your taste?Looks like stiffie-time!

WestCoast1
10-25-13, 04:36
Today's long and lean vitamin folds in half at the waist and knees. Quite advantageous.

Cunning Stunt
10-25-13, 07:46
Had full nuts yesterday so called up an amateur Pinay friend who just loves her mouth being creamed full of hot man gruel. Ahhh...release and relief. She swallowed every drop and like Oliver said 'Please sir, can I have more'. Greedy girl!

Wicked Roger
10-25-13, 18:53
Wow. I'm amazed at how much fun you guys are having over the Philippines. These girls all look and sound awesome. Unfortunately we are stuck in a dry land called sri lanka which seems to be going backwards in time, not forward. Must make a trip to the land of angels and see for myself. Any advice and welcomes please PM me.

SL-ExpatYes it is more fun in the Philippines as you summise. However, unlike the PG in your region that contains lots of words and no photos, the Philippines one does the reverse and even has a Photo Chit Chat thread where you comment can be placed. Not here. It is customary to post a photo with a comment so please refrain from making the same mistake again as this just wastes bandwidth and everything else LOL.

If I have posted this very tasty ass before forgive me but she is so cute and horny especially when like this.

WestCoast1
10-26-13, 03:27
Wow. I'm amazed at how much fun you guys are having over the Philippines.Long, long, long legs. Beautiful smile that lights up the room and beams often. Nineteen, naughty attitude, and wants to learn.

These girls all look and sound awesome.I have no idea what you're talking about fella.

Haha.

Roger that's and ass so tasty that its worth a re-post.

Socker
10-26-13, 06:54
Had full nuts yesterday so called up an amateur Pinay friend who just loves her mouth being creamed full of hot man gruel. Ahhh.release and relief. She swallowed every drop and like Oliver said 'Please sir, can I have more'. Greedy girl!Once again CS is working that camera great! That little pina looks good w / the albino garden hose in the first shot. Very entertaining and thought provoking work. Tanks.

Some obligatory shots from my past trips, sufficiently sick I hope. I'll take some more pina shots in March, can't wait.

Once again, thanks CS, ya can't go wrong w / the close ups.

Asian Rain
10-26-13, 08:24
unlike the pg in your region that contains lots of words and no photos, the philippines one does the reverse and even has a photo chit chat thread where you comment can be placed.too bad we can't auto-move these types of posts to the chit chat thread. the juvenile posts about "big boobs" could go there too.

hey rog, since you have those submissive servants, teach them a new trick to give a peek back when you shoot them (or root them) from behind. if they can't get it right, just give a gentle tug on the butch collar and they will look back lovingly at the master. case in point attached. enjoy the philippines, asianrain

Wicked Roger
10-26-13, 09:59
too bad we can't auto-move these types of posts to the chit chat thread. the juvenile posts about "big boobs" could go there too.

hey rog, since you have those submissive servants, teach them a new trick to give a peek back when you shoot them (or root them) from behind. if they can't get it right, just give a gentle tug on the butch collar and they will look back lovingly at the master. case in point attached. enjoy the philippines, asianraini would if i wanted and they do that but not for the horny members here as these are innocent college girls who like to play, i never show faces as many know. so needs to be sontact with form and figure only

but i have to admit that is it so nice when you tug on the collar lol.

westie, yet another of same ass more side on this time.

Blu8096
10-26-13, 11:43
Back in town with 83 numbers from Filipino cupid, DIA, and Pina love. Fucking twice a day and so worn out its crazy! All the girls so far are free and won't let me take pictures, But this sexy one did.

WestCoast1
10-26-13, 15:14
Too bad we can't auto-move these types of posts to the Chit Chat thread. The juvenile posts about "big boobs" could go there too.Yes, would be nice if the mods could flip a switch so that posts in this thread with no pic simply didn't post. Possibly the poster gets a message back saying to post a pic or no-post.

Sorry if my pics are a touch blurry lately. The flash somehow got turned off.

X Man
10-26-13, 15:19
AR, thanks for the photo tips.

Blu. She's stunning. I use dia / pl so if you share, send me pm.

Wicked Roger
10-26-13, 22:37
Same girl with the lovely backside, now the front. For me so lovely and now she has been to the gym she is even tighter and toned, got to love the country.

Again if I posted this before sorry to those who don't like LOL.

Cunning Stunt
10-27-13, 01:12
Once again CS is working that camera great! That little pina looks good w / the albino garden hose in the first shot. Very entertaining and thought provoking work. Tanks.We've got to keep the gritty hardcore standards up on ISG, Socker. Sometimes you just have to get down and get dirty...lol.

When a girl is hardcore, nothing else but hardcore pics will suffice to capture the moment. And although maybe not the most beautiful of Pinays that I have shagged recently and at 27 was slightly outside my optimal age preference, this BJ Queen sure made up for that in enthusiasm, effort and that pure PSE. Of particular merit apart from the CIM with swallow finish was her deep throat, sloppy BJ technique which she did for so long and hard that I had to visit the bathroom midway through to wash some of her throat slime from my cock and balls (apologies to some of the more sensitive members....hahaha).

It sure is more fun in The Philippines. You just don't know what you might get next.

Pip Jaeger
10-27-13, 01:50
A shout out to David33. Great meeting you, will miss our breakfast chats at the Marriot almost as much I miss the buffet there itself. Somehow my paltry bowl of oatmeal this morning pales in comparison; can't figure out why, LOL. But my 23 year old Cebuana after breakfast treat made up for it. In your honor David, a nice bushy one:

WestCoast1
10-27-13, 04:20
Gents, great stuff today. I hoist a cold one in your honor.

Asian Rain
10-27-13, 08:09
We've got to keep the gritty hardcore standards up on ISGYes. Gritty. Hardcore. The Chinita in Blue smiling demurely before taking the money shot into her wide open pie hole. Then she sat up and spit the spunk slowly on her pointy nipple, letting my warm jizzle dribble onto her belly. Yummy. Peace on baby!

WC: Looks like a hot one from that angle.

Enjoy the Philippines. AsianRain

WestCoast1
10-27-13, 14:36
WC: Looks like a hot one from that angle.She's a hottie from any angle.

Socker
10-27-13, 18:24
We've got to keep the gritty hardcore standards up on ISG, Socker. Sometimes you just have to get down and get dirty. LOL.

When a girl is hardcore, nothing else but hardcore pics will suffice to capture the moment. And although maybe not the most beautiful of Pinays that I have shagged recently and at 27 was slightly outside my optimal age preference, this BJ Queen sure made up for that in enthusiasm, effort and that pure PSE. Of particular merit apart from the CIM with swallow finish was her deep throat, sloppy BJ technique which she did for so long and hard that I had to visit the bathroom midway through to wash some of her throat slime from my cock and balls (apologies to some of the more sensitive members. Hahaha).

It sure is more fun in The Philippines. You just don't know what you might get next.Absolutely on all points. A lot of great fotos by all here on the PI / PG but you and AR are a notch above right now (at least for me). I wish I coulkd splouge like I did 20 yrs ago but ya can't have your cake and eat it too. This year I've been working the Colombian babes (mostly) and I can get air while face fing the enthusiastic chica but no quantity, it's cool. Anyhoo keep the hot ones cumming, thanks much guys.

This is what I have to put up w / in Colombia. And I'm okay with it.

Cunning Stunt
10-28-13, 03:13
Met this young thing hanging out at my local Star Mall yesterday. Liked her morena skin so Sogo'ed her. I swear that her name is Katheryn and, although she shortened it to Ryn, to me she will forever be known as Kate!

Pip Jaeger
10-28-13, 03:14
A very quite (but not so shy) Cebuana. 36-37kg. 5'4". Came in from one of the outlaying provinces so she needed a thorough cleaning after the long bus ride.

WestCoast1
10-28-13, 04:41
We've got to keep the gritty hardcore standards up on ISG, Socker. Sometimes you just have to get down and get dirty.lol.One of life's missions.

Pip Jaeger
10-28-13, 22:43
Miss long and lean's hard as rock little cherry pit nipples.

WestCoast1
10-29-13, 05:12
Like the nips Pip.

Mine didn't seem to care for posing too much. Oh, to be young and carefree.

WestCoast1
10-30-13, 04:59
Just a man enjoying his morning mocha.

WestCoast1
10-30-13, 14:23
Hi West Coast,

I know this is not the comments page but just to warn you. Your DICK will fall off if you keep fucking all these cute spinners day in and day out- LOLDunno what you're talking about!

Pip Jaeger
10-30-13, 22:31
Just a man enjoying his morning mocha.She looks delightful WC! I'm sure you added a bit of cream?

Put me off my breakfast David, when am back in Cebu soon I will need to re-educate PJ as his quality standards are defintely slipping.

Me thinks I need to put a decent pussy photo to address the balance and stp the PG standards fallingWe all have our own tastes WR and, as you are well aware, there's an abundance of delicacies available in every style here; enough to suite any mans desires. I like the variety and frankly speaking it doesn't really matter to me what's on the outside. After all, its all pink on the inside, LOL.

Miss Long and Lean, nipples hard and her pussy all puffed up; ready for a good licking; all natural and almost hairless. The standards back up now for you WR?

WestCoast1
10-31-13, 03:51
It is a big compliment!I know. And salamat. Now start posting comments in the Chit / Chat thread.

She looks delightful WC! I'm sure you added a bit of cream?She really was delightful. She was the second girl in 3 days that was camera crazy. Thought I'd died and gone to heaven (one out of two ain't bad). I used DerWestCoastjian method of cream injection (thanks Cobb).

After all, its all pink on the inside, LOL.So I've heard.

Cunning Stunt
10-31-13, 05:51
Its sembreak (half-term) this week and many a young college girl turn a trick or two to fund their next terms budget. Found this delightful, juicy 20 year old student, never been with a Caucasian before (or so she claims..lol) , willing to come and take an extra-curricular, one-on-one class with me. An excellent and instructive way to spend an afternoon for her.

Tally Wacker
10-31-13, 06:59
Sexy Filipina.

Tally Wacker
10-31-13, 07:21
More photos.

Socker
10-31-13, 09:55
More photos.Tally Wacker for President.

Buko Max
10-31-13, 23:19
Beno69: Don't know which PG you frequent but in this gallery we only post photos, otherwise please direct your comments to the PG Chit Chat thread. You can always use the PM faculty to ask specific questions!

D Cups: There are names for people who cannot follow directions.

Socker: Those can't be pinay, eh?

Pip Jaeger
11-01-13, 02:42
Miss Long and Lean freshly licked, pounded and licked again. Oooopps, looks like I missed a drop of her cum down there on her "taint". For ya'll who's unfamiliar with the lingo in the southern parts of the USA, that's the part between her pussy and her ass;"it taint her pussy and taint her ass", LOL. Got to go and sop that up, see ya.

Cunning Stunt
11-01-13, 03:08
Miss Long and Lean freshly licked, pounded and licked again.Love to see a well licked and pleasured tight, young Pinay snatch. Nothing to compare. Here is one of Miss Sembreak, post orgasm, receiving her complimentary gynecological inspection.

WestCoast1
11-01-13, 04:06
Taint nobody as nawty as you guys.

Tally Wacker
11-01-13, 04:36
Seams like a bit of competition around here ha.

WestCoast1
11-01-13, 13:27
Seams like a bit of competition around here ha.Nahhhhhh. BTW TW she's hot. Where'd you meet her?

Tally Wacker
11-01-13, 16:35
Just teasing WC. Thanks, she was a cam model. She just turned 18 and even though she was naughty on cam she was this little shy quiet pinay in person. Only been with one bf and was curious to meet. She played Farmville on my laptop for over an an hour in bed next to me. I wondered if she really wanted to fuck. I did not push it. Then all of a sudden she closed the laptop and jumped on top of me. She's a squirter. Yahoo! Fun time.

Nahhhhhh. BTW TW she's hot. Where'd you meet her?Another Cam Model hook up.

Pip Jaeger
11-02-13, 01:26
Auntie Flo paid a visit so I had to settle for just a BJ this morning from a skinny 21 year old bi-girl I 've been seeing. She got really scared last night after the strong aftershock here in Cebu and was afraid to stay at home. I naturally told her to come on over, "but no sex tonight dear, I got my monthly period". "It's ok, lets just cuddle" I told her. What I didn't tell her was that I just sent a 20 year old student who needed financial help home and I was drained. I'm such a fucking pig.

Cunning Stunt
11-02-13, 04:09
D Cups: There are names for people who cannot follow directions.Lost?

Socker: Those can't be pinay, eh?Why?

WestCoast1
11-02-13, 06:33
What I didn't tell her was that I just sent a 20 year old student who needed financial help home and I was drained. I'm such a fucking pig.Starting to remind me of me.

01. Congratulation.

02. A real fantastic "hunt" you have had achieved.

03. Just love the elegance of those Asian women.

04. Very much, maybe even better, comparable to my lates catch in Jakarta.

05. Again, thank you, for posting such a beautiful bodied lady.Dearest Pedro:

01. Don't post comments in this thread.

02. This thread is only for those who post pictures.

03. Post a picture please before you post a comment.

04. Post a picture please before you post a comment.

05. Oops did I say that twice?

06. We have a separate Photogallery Chit / Chat thread for comments.

Socker
11-02-13, 06:57
Thanks CS, I'll take it from here. The boobs in question are Colombian. It's funny to get criticism for posting anonymous boobs but Buko has the detective thing going and he is correct. It was the fast and easy way for me to compliment another BM (pics are needed to reply). So instead of spending extra time searching, I went for the first boobs I found and Buko caught me redhanded, haha, whoop de do! Bravo Buko! Nice Going! Haha.

So included here are a few sets of PI titties. Get your magnifying glass out Bukooooo!

Haha.

You know? I have some nice shots in the archives!

Looking to add to it soon.

Cunning Stunt
11-03-13, 03:32
So included here are a few sets of PI titties. Get your magnifying glass out Bukooooo!Nice. Good, big, firm boobs are a rarity in The Philippines and when found are often accompanied by a 'Jollibee' tum or on a MILF.

Still far and away the best NATURAL tits that I have ever had the pleasure to fondle belonged to an young African lass. The rest of her body shape and her attitude were also top notch.

Advance apolgies to Buko. Pretend she is a super-morena Pinay.

Pip Jaeger
11-03-13, 03:44
A tall and thin 21 year old bi-girl who I'll call Candy. I met her via one of the dating sites; about 5'5", a terrific attitude, loves the cam and horny all the time; a definite keeper in my book. She only had 2 pinoy bf's before meeting me, but she'd been with a lot of girls. I think she loves pussy as much as I do, maybe even more, LOL. And yeah, she's already intro'd me to a few of her skinny gf's (she loves them thin).

WestCoast1
11-03-13, 06:09
Recently I was thinking: send me a skinny young beauty with a ffffffffffffine ass and long, luscious hair. Wala!

Socker great Fun-bags.

Greek Niko
11-03-13, 08:50
"but no sex tonight dear, I got my monthly period". "It's ok, lets just cuddle" I told her.And what in carnation is wrong with doing her on her monthly? I did many pinays on their, men and it was their first time. I earned my red wings many times over LOL.

Boeing 787
11-03-13, 14:46
A girl from the bar in front of Wild Orchid hotel in Angeles city, BBBJCIM (huge load) and she swallowed all my cum, no boom-boom because she had her period. Total damage 700 PHP.

Boeing 787
11-03-13, 17:31
An another set of pictures of an hottie from the Dollhouse in Angeles City, she do everything: BBBJ, BBFS, anal, play with dildo, etc.

WestCoast1
11-03-13, 20:35
[QUOTE=Buko Max; 1490753][D Cups: There are names for people who cannot follow directions. QUOTE]

Thanks for the photo, BM. I have never been good at following anything or anyone. I'd rather lead. Any other thread nazis?Yes. Post a photo or else post in the Chit / Chat thread. There's a difference between leading and fouling the water for everyone else.

Pip Jaeger
11-04-13, 00:18
And what in carnation is wrong with doing her on her monthly? I did many pinays on their, men and it was their first time. I earned my red wings many times over LOL.Ohhh, I've got my red wings too (along with about every other color in rainbow too, LOL). As open minded as Candy is, she didn't want to have sex while her flow was heavy, but I did hit it in the shower yesterday long enough for her cum; the pressure was just too much for her to bear, LOL. And besides GN, she doesn't have much experience giving head and I'd never pass up the opportunity to further her BJ education. Although she is naturally quite good at it, she still needs to practice in order to further fine tune the art of mastering the skill.

WestCoast1
11-04-13, 04:55
[QUOTE=WestCoast1; 1491800]Relax WC, you'll live longer.Well, looks like I'll have to post an extra one for you. Pinay are like vitamins: You need one everyday.

Cunning Stunt
11-04-13, 07:02
Meet Lily... Lily Putian. At 4 foot 5 inches and barely 70 pounds soaking wet, this 20 year old is like having your very own Pinay barbie doll to play with (go on, admit it, you always wanted to). But unlike barbie, Lily comes equipped with 3 teeny tiny but useable orifices, two of which she knows how to fully utilise to maximum effect. We are working on the third.

Ridiculous
11-04-13, 20:31
I'm such a newblet on this S4. Have a full body pic of this chick, but it won't upload. Will need to reformat I guess. These are from a lovely 19 yo. 5 ft. 42kg chick who I face fucked for roughly 1 hour, than asked me to use condom as she guided my dick inside one of the tightest and prettiest pookies I have entered. She asked me not to cum inside, so yea was so good like 2 minutes later I jizzed on her belly. Hahaha.

Oh yea I try to just bang out 9+ rated chicks all the time. Normally God is good

Pip Jaeger
11-04-13, 22:34
Meet Lily. Lily Putian. At 4 foot 5 inches and barely 70 pounds soaking wet, this 20 year old is like having your very own Pinay barbie doll to play with (go on, admit it, you always wanted to). But unlike barbie, Lily comes equipped with 3 teeny tiny but useable orifices, two of which she knows how to fully utilise to maximum effect. We are working on the third.Simply Splendid CS! Love them doll sized spinners!

Had one close to that the other day, one of Candy's friends, about 4'8" and around 31kgs. As she hasn't had a cock inside her since January it took a little while before I was able to go balls deep, but once there she went totally wild. In the last pic: Candy getting her nose tickled by her gf's full bush as she's about eat that tiny cock filled pussy.

BigGunsC
11-05-13, 00:00
Meet Lily. Lily Putian. At 4 foot 5 inches and barely 70 pounds soaking wet, this 20 year old is like having your very own Pinay barbie doll to play with (go on, admit it, you always wanted to). But unlike barbie, Lily comes equipped with 3 teeny tiny but useable orifices, two of which she knows how to fully utilise to maximum effect. We are working on the third.WOW have any more pics of this cutie? Here's my 4'5" Pina.

Cunning Stunt
11-05-13, 04:11
. as she's about eat that tiny cock filled pussy.Great pics Pip, but you might want to be a little more careful with your word structure. LOL.

I just love these small but perfectly formed ladies and they are quite common in The Philippines. Must be dietary and environmental factors at play here.

Here you get an idea of how miniscule Lily is. We are both standing and my dick is at her chest height. She hardly has to bend her back to blow me!

Ridiculous
11-05-13, 05:12
I'm such a newblet on this S4. Have a full body pic of this chick, but it won't upload. Will need to reformat I guess. These are from a lovely 19 yo. 5 ft. 42kg chick who I face fucked for roughly 1 hour, than asked me to use condom as she guided my dick bareback inside one of the tightest and prettiest pookies I have entered. She asked me not to cum inside, so yea was so good like 2 minutes later I jizzed on her belly. Hahaha.

Oh yea I try to just bang out 9+ rated chicks all the time. Normally God is goodBump. With full body pic. She wouldn't allow nude yet.

Tally Wacker
11-05-13, 05:31
Here you get an idea of how miniscule Lily is. We are both standing and my dick is at her chest height. She hardly has to bend her back to blow me!And she hadly has to open her mouth haha. Ok sorry CS just had to say it.

WestCoast1
11-05-13, 05:51
And she hadly has to open her mouth haha. Ok sorry CS just had to say it.Ouch. Rough crowd.

Cunning Stunt
11-05-13, 06:55
And she hadly has to open her mouth haha. Ok sorry CS just had to say it.Its OK. I just had a thought. Another advantage of banging midgets is that it makes junior appear enormous in comparison!

Cunning Stunt
11-05-13, 07:25
And she hadly has to open her mouth haha. Ok sorry CS just had to say it.The girl in your pic reminds me of an old friend of mine, one of the horniest nympho Pinays I've ever met. She was in a constant state of semi-arousal and could bring herself off, with her fingers, in literally seconds. I made the mistake once of using a vibrator on her. Reception rang a little while later to check everything was OK. They must have thought I was murdering her, she was screaming so loud.

Not her though, similar face but different body shape.

JkMoore777
11-05-13, 17:11
I was formatting my phone and found a picture from a visit in The Philippines last year. Pasay KTV.

Tally Wacker
11-05-13, 17:53
its ok. i just had a thought. another advantage of banging midgets is that it makes junior appear enormous in comparison!cs, your midget story reminded me of one evening in burgos. my gf and i dropped in the ringside bar to see what it was all about. for those of you who don't know theres a small fighting ring where midgets fight each other with big boxing gloves and the girls do a little dance show in between acts. not recommended and very pushy place for tips!

i went in to the cr to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and there was a midget girl in there fixing things. she surprised me as i was starting to unzip my pants and just looked up and smiled. i had a beer in my hand and asked her if she could help release my cock to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). i was half way joking. she smiled and said ok and reached in my pants and pulled it out. it was a funny sight with her face to face with my cock. she held it for a moment and we both laughed. she then held my beer while i finished and i flipped her some pesos.

a different girl below.

Vittu
11-05-13, 23:44
A different girl below.You just destroyed my evening. What a babe! You are a lucky guy.

Pip Jaeger
11-06-13, 00:03
full body pic. She wouldn't allow nude yet.Very nice! I presume when you say "yet" that you're still working on her? If you need some help, feel free to ask me. I'm always willing to lend a hand, LOL.

Great pics Pip, but you might want to be a little more careful with your word structure. LOL.Quite right CS, I should have stated "cock-filled tiny pussy", but like Candy in the photo below I was concentrating on pussy rather than sentence structure, LOL. However, I think most other readers got my drift (those who actually read what is written as opposed to those who only look at the pics and then post their inane comments with out a pic, LOL).

WestCoast1
11-06-13, 04:21
You just destroyed my evening. What a babe! You are a lucky guy.I know how it is Vittu. TW gets all the babes. I have to live with the rest. Smile.

Cunning Stunt
11-06-13, 06:59
A different girl below.Seem to recall this girl. Did you send me her details? Did you bang her? Did I bang her? So many girls, too few remaining brain cells.

Bump. With full body pic. She wouldn't allow nude yet.Very nice. Looks a real quality babe. Considering she wouldn't pose naked, she sure got pretty close. Looks suspiciously like a Eurotel room. Should have stuck her in front of the room mural, there would have been no stopping her then. With the reluctant poseurs it seems to works for me every time.

Blu8096
11-06-13, 19:03
Taste great and less filling!

WestCoast1
11-07-13, 04:22
Taste great and less filling!Haha the old low-cal, poon-and-protien diet?

Tally Wacker
11-07-13, 05:21
Thought I would share this photo I thought was sexy. From left to right I like in this order, two, four, three and one.

Asian Rain
11-07-13, 05:34
Clean and super fresh, just the way I like it. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
11-07-13, 07:18
Thought I would share this photo I thought was sexy. From left to right I like in this order, two, four, three and one.....which is why I think I prefer a 'guess which one I shagged?' photo..lol.

WestCoast1
11-07-13, 15:20
It's good to live where I do. Same cutie as previous.

Pip Jaeger
11-07-13, 23:08
I'm guessing most of the readers here are not sleeping tonight in a bamboo hut on the east coast of Leyte while a category 4 typhoon arrives.Not me for sure. Although there'll be plenty of wetness and blowing here in my condo, it'll be from other causes. I'll be having an all day fuck-a-thon with Candy and one of her gf's. Candy and I already started last night and her gf's on her way as I write this (she works nights at a call center).

Member #4387
11-08-13, 01:36
Things got a bit out of hand one morning waking up a bit hangovered as I was not able to hit the toilet. Luckely one nice spinner was located in the bathtub so she could get me back on track.

WestCoast1
11-08-13, 03:49
In between sessions, she enjoyed a few poses. As did I.

AdHome01
11-08-13, 06:33
Not me for sure. Although there'll be plenty of wetness and blowing here in my condo, it'll be from other causes. I'll be having an all day fuck-a-thon with Candy and one of her gf's. Candy and I already started last night and her gf's on her way as I write this (she works nights at a call center).Nice pics. Thanks!

WestCoast1
11-08-13, 15:28
Nice pics. Thanks!Ad, this thread is for pictures only. We have a separate 'Photogallery chit-chat' thread for comments. Please post a pic when posting here.

More of my cutie.

Pip Jaeger
11-09-13, 00:26
Here's to the next time you check into a hotel, bury your face into the pillow and then wonder why it smells so deliciously good!

Niteluvr
11-09-13, 05:34
Thought I would share this photo I thought was sexy. From left to right I like in this order, two, four, three and one.After #2, I wouldn't care which one was next.

WestCoast1
11-09-13, 06:44
After #2, I wouldn't care which one was next.As they say: "I'll take the ugly one."

Nite: Post comments in the PG Chit / Chat thread, not here. Or else post a pic with your comment.

WestCoast1
11-10-13, 04:33
Looks like I haven't posted anyting in a while.

Delisciosa.

Cunning Stunt
11-10-13, 07:07
Looks like I haven't posted anyting in a while.Yes, its been over 24 hours, you slacker.

As they say, here is one I did earlier. Face might have curdled milk (a convincing argument for facial blurring?) but the body was OK and she was a horny little minx. Once she got her hands on my little pocket pleasurer and knew how to use it, I feared that it may involve a surgical procedure to remove it from her grasp. Between that, digital, lingual and penile stimulation, she reckoned she had got off about eight times. Me, a miserly brace. But we are here to serve.

WestCoast1
11-10-13, 17:42
Yes, its been over 24 hours, you slacker.Slacker, such a harsh term. Think my ex called me that.

But we are here to serve.Too much on this pic? Too close? Seems I missed the clit in the shot. Too much quivering excitement on my part as I was about to enter heaven's tiny door.

WestCoast1
11-11-13, 06:21
Looks like I've been slacking yet again.

Cunning Stunt
11-11-13, 07:45
I'll take the skinny spinner on the left. No need to wrap!

WestCoast1
11-11-13, 14:55
I'll take the skinny spinner on the left. No need to wrap!It looks a bit like a CS 'Greatest Hits' collection haha.

Cunning Stunt
11-12-13, 07:21
It looks a bit like a CS 'Greatest Hits' collection haha.I prefer my 'Greatest Tits' collection.

WestCoast1
11-12-13, 07:57
I prefer my 'Greatest Tits' collection.Interestingly, I like your collection also!

Wicked Roger
11-12-13, 22:28
Pip J and I met for coffee with one (then 2) of my favourites once they got out of class and one thing led to another. Modelling the fishnet dress and heels I bought from Europe of course started temperatures (and other things) to rise.

Wicked Roger
11-12-13, 22:32
Some more of our long coffee session. Think it got very cold (the coffee that is)

None of the other cutie as too much face shown but was a lovely way to drink coffee and meet a good friend LOL.

The one in the photos is very horny and has a lovely figure, and her girlfriend (real one) was happily playing with PJ todger and licking her girlfriend's pussy. Seems he enjoyed the attention LOL.

More to follow but different Cebuanas. Wll we all like variety gents.

Socker
11-12-13, 22:36
For me CS's pic here is,"the pic of the year". Fucking nice shot looking down on a sexy spinner (w/ lingerie)! It has to be said, CS, you have a great eye for capturing a hot moment, nice work! Thanks

Wicked Roger
11-12-13, 22:40
This cutie, wearing the same outfits as the previous photos (well I like to accessorise) also wanted a pocket rocket. She had text me when I was in Europe asking for one so as it is Christmas etc. In fact I bought a few of them as I know there will be a demand LOL

Finding time with her can be tough but when we do it is always fun and she missed meeting Polyorhid due to a sudden change of (family) plans but he managed to catch up with another lovely instead (see next FR LOL) as 'compensation'. Lovely and very sexy.

The PVC style dress that is open at the front is also modelled in the next FR and all ladies in all the photos) including and especially the one with Pip J) are happy to wear this to a club in Burgos or around AC etc but never in Cebu (well family may see them).

Socker
11-12-13, 22:40
First PI trip 2010

Wicked Roger
11-12-13, 22:52
Finally managed to catch up with Polyorchid as he was travelling through. A quick visit but we managed to grab coffee and a cutie. She looks very nice in the accessories also. A different cutie from the previous FRs but horny really wonderful rack and so friendly (known her a while and always lovely).

Safe travels PO.

Cunning Stunt
11-13-13, 03:51
For me CS's pic here is,"the pic of the year". Fucking nice shot looking down on a sexy spinner (w/ lingerie)! It has to be said, CS, you have a great eye for capturing a hot moment, nice work! ThanksThe Pinay handshake..lol. We will really have to form a mutual appreciation society because I too have always enjoyed your earthy close-ups, although I'm not convinced that a crabs-eye view of a ball sack is the way ahead! But most photos here are an instantly forgettable smorgasbord of quivering cocks and splayed fannies so its good when a photo draws the eye. I'll always remember your gritty shots of a BJ given by a pretty girl with an enormous, on-the-point-of-bursting zit (it must have been a close run thing as to which exploded first, you or the zit). Such images stay in the mind a lot longer. In fact they are sometimes difficult to dislodge...hahaha.

Here is a shot I wasn't going to show because the girl is recognizable from her extensive body art, rare for a Filipina. But as it is an innocuous glamor pose and the girl is 'working' rather than a part-timer or amateur, I'll go ahead. I don't normally go for tattooed women but hers were beautifully executed with the jarring exception of the word LOVE etched across each knuckle of her left hand. I can assure you (I checked) that she didn't have the word HATE on her right!

WestCoast1
11-13-13, 04:21
Gents: All these pics are putting the pecker-meter at full mast. Carry on.

Socker
11-13-13, 11:13
The Pinay handshake. LOL. We will really have to form a mutual appreciation society because I too have always enjoyed your earthy close-ups, although I'm not convinced that a crabs-eye view of a ball sack is the way ahead! But most photos here are an instantly forgettable smorgasbord of quivering cocks and splayed fannies so its good when a photo draws the eye. I'll always remember your gritty shots of a BJ given by a pretty girl with an enormous, on-the-point-of-bursting zit (it must have been a close run thing as to which exploded first, you or the zit). Such images stay in the mind a lot longer. In fact they are sometimes difficult to dislodge. Hahaha.

Here is a shot I wasn't going to show because the girl is recognizable from her extensive body art, rare for a Filipina. But as it is an innocuous glamor pose and the girl is 'working' rather than a part-timer or amateur, I'll go ahead. I don't normally go for tattooed women but hers were beautifully executed with the jarring exception of the word LOVE Etched across each knuckle of her left hand. I can assure you (I checked) that she didn't have the word HATE On her right!I zapped all the zit shots so now she can be a cover girl for Free Lancer Magazine. I found her quickly in Mango Sq. Around 2am so I wasn't too picky as you can see. She worked Charlie for a least 1 1/2 hours so there was a slight possibility that I would be around when the thing popped. Fortunately (for me) her and her zit took off after I blasted. I hope we can put this chapter in my history to bed for good. The tattooed one looks sexy, was she any good?

Nice little spinner WC, wow, emaculate bod on that little thing. Thanks.

Here's the cover girl again CLOSE UP!

WestCoast1
11-13-13, 12:22
Nice little spinner WC, wow, emaculate bod on that little thing. Thanks.Gracias sir. She was pliant also. Fold in half, then f*ck-and-release back into the wild.

Cunning Stunt
11-13-13, 15:58
The tattooed one looks sexy, was she any good?Good enough but too professional for my taste. It was like being back in Thailand, she did everything expected of her but rather mechanically and something was missing. The tats and the dyed hair added to the LOS illusion. Not like the usual Pinay GFE where she is usually with you every step of the way.

LukeSkywalker
11-13-13, 22:48
I would take ALL of them.

Just by the sheer numbers of pics, there were lots of good selection of girls and lots of screwing going on in the Phil.

I'll take the skinny spinner on the left. No need to wrap!

Pip Jaeger
11-14-13, 02:12
and one thing led to anotherI'd say that was more than an understatement!

Seems he enjoyed the attention LOL.And I think we both enjoyed the "attention"!

Pip Jaeger
11-14-13, 02:15
The one in the photos is very horny and has a lovely figure, and her girlfriend (real one) was happily playing with PJ todger and licking her girlfriend's pussy.You mean like this? And she wasn't the only one who was happy! When Miss Fishnet came her pussy got so tight I thought she'd break my cock off!

Pip Jaeger
11-14-13, 02:28
And as you can see here, the girls cleaned me up after we were done; both after the first round with Miss Fishnet and then later again after her gf joined. As expected, WR has trained his girls well!

WestCoast1
11-14-13, 06:51
When Miss Fishnet came her pussy got so tight I thought she'd break my cock off!It really IS more fun in filippines!

A few more shots of my hottie.

X Man
11-14-13, 16:21
Nice pictures.

Wicked Roger
11-14-13, 16:38
But as PJ said earlier, when she comes she is so tight. She told me had to keep her pussy tight so who am I to disagree LOL.

Nice pics over the last weeks, keep up the good work.

Socker
11-15-13, 03:24
But as PJ said earlier, when she comes she is so tight. She told me had to keep her pussy tight so who am I to disagree LOL.

Nice pics over the last weeks, keep up the good work.The fun you and PJ had w / the little lovies is excellent. This is on my to do list, fuck some nice pussy w / a good bro. It's been a couple of decades since I shared a hooker w / a good bud.

Now 2 hookers would be better then sharing one even tho both options have their merits.

Cheers WR and keep the tag team pics cumming.

A little spinner (2012) from the Sisters Bar in Cebu. Spent 3 days w / her, she's well off the market now.

WestCoast1
11-15-13, 05:39
My latest. Does your gal do this when you walk thru the door? Right after you shag her?

Haha mine does. Watch your head love; that ceiling is just about as high as you are.

Cunning Stunt
11-15-13, 06:37
My latest. Does your gal do this when you walk thru the door? Right after you shag her?

Haha mine does. Watch your head love; that ceiling is just about as high as you are.Amazing. Can't see the wires.

Its one of the things that I love in Pinays. That irrepressible Joie de vivre. The way they will bend over backwards to please.

Blu8096
11-15-13, 12:14
This one asked for it in the Ass. It was really clean and ready. She is a real pro and rode me jamming into her ass as far as it would go.

WestCoast1
11-15-13, 16:39
Amazing. Can't see the wires.

Its one of the things that I love in Pinays. That irrepressible Joie de vivre. The way they will bend over backwards to please.Well-said. Guys from other countries who are thinking of going to phils: don't. Save your money for a trip to India. Pinay's are awful, be*tchy. Wink.

Ekspat
11-16-13, 00:26
Save your money for a trip to India. Pinay's are awful, be*tchy.That's for sure, fully agree. The best fun is to be had in India, followed closely by the beaches of Somalia.

Cunning Stunt
11-16-13, 02:20
This one asked for it in the Ass. It was really clean and ready. She is a real pro and rode me jamming into her ass as far as it would go.Nothing to beat a fine, tight Pinay ass. Was the covered BJ your idea or hers? If hers, you are right about her being the consummate pro.

Loved that slutty 'come fuck me' pose of the third pic.

Socker
11-16-13, 03:35
Loved that slutty 'come fuck me' pose of the third pic.Me too! Freaking great fuck babe looking pic!

Slackerslacker
11-16-13, 03:36
Looks like I've been slacking yet again.Hey, I resemble that.

Sorry, no pic but couldn't resist.

WestCoast1
11-16-13, 04:27
Hey, I resemble that.

Sorry, no pic but couldn't resist.No worries mate about that pic. Seems I happen to have one for both you and me.

Member #4387
11-17-13, 05:20
Pinay tits are allways exciting stuff. Are the nipples inverted or regular. I guess here we have a little bit of both.

Member #4387
11-17-13, 05:29
Was lucky meeting up with this one. Did have a lot of qualities I realy did appreciated. When they enjoy wearing underwear as hairband she's a keeper (for LT).

WestCoast1
11-17-13, 05:57
Skogis that second gal is really cute.

Posting two pics of my girl again. Because some newb will write in "hey CS / WC / PJ she's hot!" (without a pic). She liked the camera. Another time she would bring a friend over and they would argue over being in charge of the camera and poses. Looks like I win.

Socker
11-17-13, 05:59
Skogis (nice work). Make it 6 words.