PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

WestCoast1
11-17-13, 06:12
Pinay tits are allways exciting stuff.You mean like this? Aren't they all?

Socker
11-17-13, 19:05
The pic, the pic

Wicked Roger
11-17-13, 20:06
You mean like this? Aren't they all?And like this Cebuana's. Yummy is a word that springs to mind (an others!).

WestCoast1
11-17-13, 23:51
The pic, the picHappens to the best of us. She's pinay?

WC

Pip Jaeger
11-18-13, 02:42
Pinay tits are allways exciting stuff.Yes they are! And sometimes they do the most amazing things!

Cunning Stunt
11-18-13, 06:55
Got myself a crying, talking, shaggin', walking, living doll.

Got to do my best to please her, just 'cause she's a living doll.

Got a roving eye and that is why she satisfies my lust.

Got the one and only walking talking, living doll

WestCoast1
11-18-13, 07:35
And like this Cebuana's. Yummy is a word that springs to mind (an others!).Holy sh*t Roger: Viva la cebuana! Those make me sit up and beg for buttermilk.

My girl's aren't quite as big, but man-pleasin' nonetheless.

Cheapy
11-18-13, 09:24
18 yr. Old nymph. 35 kilos. Every hole is a go. For me, pace is everything. But I'm hanging in there.

Cheapy

Socker
11-18-13, 10:54
Happens to the best of us. She's pinay?

WCThe real deal

WestCoast1
11-18-13, 23:28
The real dealDay-um she's cute.

Cheapy how'd you meet the nymph?

Pip Jaeger
11-19-13, 00:12
The night before I left Cebu I wasn't feeling too well, but my very own private nurse Candy came over and I was soon feeling much better.

WestCoast1
11-19-13, 05:53
but my very own private nurse Candy came overJimminy that second picture does me good. Seems to have brought my stiffie back.

Cunning Stunt
11-19-13, 07:56
Wow to the nurseoutfit. Anyone of you skilled guys know where in Makati I could buy some outfits like the one PJ is presenting in the PG thread? I can feel I will have healtissues in a couple of weeks when I come back into Makati so I would like to be prepared. I also need outfit for cabincrew but I guess they will have it at the same place (if there is such a place). One of my girls misses her work as CA / Emirates and I have one wanting badly to become one. Both of them will need some training.Send them along to me, Skogis, if they require some role play training. They can choose between being a saucy schoolgirl, a mucky maid, a fruity flight attendent, a nawty nurse or a slutty slapper (don't ask..lol). I nearly bought a nuns kit over the summer but refrained as most Filipinas are good little catholics at heart and might object to being asked to dress up as a nun, requested to adopt the position of prayer and then...you get the basic idea..hahahah. Size is the only issue. All of my uniforms are in super small european sizes (which fit the typical Pinay spinner just right) except the slutty slapper which is bigger to fit the average slappers more ample curves.

All my uniforms were bought cheap off ebay, except the slappers rig which was picked up in Temple Street market in Honkers, a good place to pick up cheap Chinese made fantasy wear as well as other sex paraphernalia. As far as I'm aware there is no equivalent outlet in Manila.

Member #4387
11-19-13, 23:17
Do want to thank for great info and advice upon my cabincrew- and nurselessons. Better get those uniforms before arriving into Makati. And as this is by far the best and well maintained PG in ISG here are some nice tetas (inflated with only a tad of silicone) on a nice girl and two more nice getting comfy with eachother. Waiting for "daddy" to maintain control.

Cunning Stunt
11-20-13, 04:04
For a school girl outfit you could ask your cutie to use her real uniform.Tried that once with a 19 year old high school returnee who I was helping out with tuition fees. The sight of her bouncing around on the end of my cock, nearly brought on a cardiac arrest...lol.

FreebieFan
11-20-13, 04:45
Tried that once with a 19 year old high school returnee who I was helping out with tuition fees. The sight of her bouncing around on the end of my cock, nearly brought on a cardiac arrest.lol.Yes. Done the same. With fabulous results.

WestCoast1
11-20-13, 05:42
Tried that once with a 19 year old high school returnee who I was helping out with tuition fees.Dammit I've never tried that before. Something to aim for.

Today's contribution: from every different angle.

Pip Jaeger
11-20-13, 23:41
A few more of nurse Candy performing some primary care "treatment"

Cunning Stunt
11-21-13, 03:13
Another naughty Pinay schoolgirl nervously awaits chastisement from teacher after being caught pleasuring her own tight, little, brown pussy.

FreebieFan
11-21-13, 03:22
Another naughty Pinay schoolgirl nervously awaits chastisement from teacher after being caught pleasuring her own tight, little, brown pussy.Modelling the summer school uniform. Heatwave resistant

WestCoast1
11-21-13, 04:05
And gents wonder why we say the pinay is GFE.

Wicked Roger
11-21-13, 10:57
My afternoon snack complete with her toy, nice large head and vibrating rabbit (just like me LOL).

There are some who don't like the pocket rocket and some who do, the girls love it as I can tell by their 'coming' noised. The same when I do it LOL.

Blu8096
11-21-13, 17:41
Had to hold this one open, it was a bit tight!

WestCoast1
11-22-13, 06:41
Blu! That's tiny!

Roger atta boy on the toys. One can never be accused of having too many.

Today's morsel: loved being on her back, loved being face down. A sweetie.

Wicked Roger
11-22-13, 12:09
Different girl, aka bullet nipples, getting very mush in her predatory behaviour in the bedroom nowadays which I like. And she looks so hot in the fishnet and heels. She wanted the heels so she could wear them to work and get all the pinoys horny!

And she loves the rabbit as well, and CIM among other things.

Polyorhid likes her too, and she likes todgers for sure (and the odd toy . As Westie said, we should accessorise and I certainly do that!).

Geneva Guy
11-22-13, 14:53
You know. You guys are killing me with these pictures. I miss my Filipinas. I have my own small puki to show off, my Davao sweetie, its tastes as good as it looks and once its filled with cream. Looks sooo nice.

Took me some time to learn how to not shoot my load fast cause she's so tight. But I got it down now, LOL.

WestCoast1
11-23-13, 02:40
You know. You guys are killing me with these pictures.Pictures? Not sure what you're talking about there big fella.

Tank Not Mt
11-23-13, 04:59
Different girl, aka bullet nipples, getting very mush in her predatory behaviour in the bedroom nowadays which I like. And she looks so hot in the fishnet and heels. She wanted the heels so she could wear them to work and get all the pinoys horny!

And she loves the rabbit as well, and CIM among other things.

Polyorhid likes her too, and she likes todgers for sure (and the odd toy. As Westie said, we should accessorise and I certainly do that!).Rog.

When I grow up I want to be like you.

Man

X Man
11-23-13, 12:10
If you want to be like Woger you need to post pictures when you post in the photo thread. Isn't that right WR?

Rog.

When I grow up I want to be like you.

Man

Blu8096
11-23-13, 12:25
This tiny girl has the smallest and tightest pussy ever. I was her first foreign and just about broke her. When she seen my dick she said " Oh shit its too big! I told her it is only average and she said oh my! This pussy was fucking tight! I had to lube her up very well and I barley lasted a minute before I blew!

Wicked Roger
11-23-13, 13:48
If you want to be like Woger you need to post pictures when you post in the photo thread. Isn't that right WR?Yes as this is the Photo Gallery and a good one too when you compare with many others. One of my lovely friends, FHM model and likes a bit of naughty bondage with her teacher LOL

WestCoast1
11-23-13, 16:51
Rog.

When I grow up I want to be like you.Who doesn't Want to be like Roger?

We have a separate comments (or 'chit / chat') thread.

Now stop posting comments and post a picture. Or four.

Tank Not Mt
11-23-13, 17:39
Some of my friends in Vegas! Sorry but somehow lost my pics in Cebu last year.

WestCoast1
11-23-13, 20:01
Some of my friends in Vegas! Sorry but somehow lost my pics in Cebu last year.All is forgiven my friend.

I'm posting one of my Cebuanas for you.

Tank Not Mt
11-23-13, 22:26
All is forgiven my friend.

I'm posting one of my Cebuanas for you.Thanks.

Here's one of my Cubans for you.

WestCoast1
11-24-13, 00:38
Thanks.

Here's one of my Cubans for you.And she's a cutie.

Almost sounds like you're daring me to post more pics of my skinny, bullet-nipped cebuana. Ok I accept.

Cunning Stunt
11-24-13, 06:20
I have a Filipina buddy who has a guilty addiction. She looks just like any other cute little 19 year old Pinay student. In fact she probably looks, if anything, particularly young and innocent and has always to remember to bring along an ID with her in order to gain access to the motel where she feeds her habit.

What is her secret hook? She has developed a irresistible craving for Caucasian cum injected into all 3 holes and in particular given, hard and pounding, up her super tight, little brown ass. Yes, she is a back crack addict and I'm the wicked corrupting influence who got her hooked and keeps her supplied with what she needs!

WestCoast1
11-24-13, 08:20
What is her secret hook? She has developed a irresistible craving for Caucasian cum injected into all 3 holesDayum. Does she have sisters?

Cheapy
11-24-13, 08:56
18 years old, 35 kilos and wants to try everything. To date, we can check off anal. 69 and cum on face. She's becoming addicted to sucking cock. Oh well, I'll labor on.

Best of all, low maintenance and total GFE.

Cheapy

It Travel
11-24-13, 09:06
I have a Filipina buddy who has a guilty addiction. She looks just like any other cute little 19 year old Pinay student. In fact she probably looks, if anything, particularly young and innocent and has always to remember to bring along an I'd with her in order to gain access to the motel where she feeds her habit.

What is her secret hook? She has developed a irresistible craving for Caucasian cum injected into all 3 holes and in particular given, hard and pounding, up her super tight, little brown ass. Yes, she is a back crack addict and I'm the wicked corrupting influence who got her hooked and keeps her supplied with what she needs!Posted a link in Anal Conoisseurs, just for your notice.

IT.

PS we share the same taste: you with LBM, I with blondinkas.

Asian Rain
11-24-13, 09:18
Yes. Done the same. With fabulous results.Same here. Fabulous. Girl couldn't figure out why I wouldn't let her take her clothes off for most of the session. Hehe. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Geneva Guy
11-24-13, 14:25
This is a young lady, filipina that lives in Las Vegas, seen here a few times over the years. And believe me, these are bullet nips. This pic is one she emailed to me, she goes by the title "Americas sexiest CEO". When in the USA, search for filipina pussy, she's lots of fun. I know I'd work for her, would love the evaluations!

GG

WestCoast1
11-25-13, 00:43
This is a young lady, filipina that lives in Las Vegas, seen here a few times over the years.

GGWe love bullet-nips the world over.

HotShaneHot
11-25-13, 08:23
My Manila lady loves to pose for the camera.

WestCoast1
11-25-13, 16:54
Hot: Nice flower petals.

Today's contribution. Something round, brown, warm and inviting in the morning, after spending the night with a skinny, nicely-titted bullet-nipped SYT who had her arms around me all night like I was her lost teddy-bear. Its like a warm cup of cocoa on a cold morning for your Johnson: Something to take your mind off any worries you might have for the day, toss your salad, and smile at you after you've filled her with your baby-goo. Ain't life grand?

Cunning Stunt
11-26-13, 08:56
No, Cinderella, you can't go to the ball. At least not until you ditch that bloody silly pink frock and come fuck my brains out.

WestCoast1
11-26-13, 16:58
No, Cinderella, you can't go to the ball.To the ball, because I like her tits.

Today's contribution: my hot chocolate, giving me a little morning pick-me-up.

HotShaneHot
11-27-13, 02:51
Fun in Manila.

Pip Jaeger
11-27-13, 03:05
We love bullet-nips the world over.Yes we do and it doesn't matter what caliber they are. Here's a nice pair of. 22's

Member #4387
11-27-13, 03:28
Don't know where she came from but suddenly this nice spinner showed up back from my showercurtain. Surprise surprise does not seem girls from asia are restricted into Israel. Better eat the Jaffas when able to.
Writing this she was not so shy after, spinner spinner:-)

Member #4387
11-27-13, 03:47
This is Shanel, according to her 23 yrs old spinner, running away with my Ipad from Fridays / Malate. She pawned my Ipad right next to Jollibie. 1'st fl. I brought my policeconnection and they did find her in a Sogo along Adriatico or Mambini (I am not sure). She was stupid enough to give me her landline. I did not want to harm her so I told chief of police to just shake her. Next day I paid some stupid money to the pawn shop(3000php). Stay away from this one my fellow punters ok? I got my ipad back fairly unharmed..

Tally Wacker
11-27-13, 06:22
Beautiful bullet nips.

WestCoast1
11-27-13, 06:41
Beautiful bullet nips.TW: She has beautiful 'everything'! How'd you find her?

My contribution: skrawny but cuddly.

Tally Wacker
11-27-13, 06:47
TW: She has beautiful 'everything'! How'd you find her?

My contribution: skrawny but cuddly.Thanks WC.

She is really a Mermaid. I could only keep her out of the water a few hours at a time LOL.

WestCoast1
11-27-13, 19:34
Few more of my well-nippled gal.

WestCoast1
11-28-13, 15:31
Well its thanksgiving holiday in the States. One of the (many) things I'm grateful for is the late-20's dating site cebuana with 5 kids who's figure still looks like this. Raising my glass to the many times I passed by a young beauty in pinas whose stare caught my eye (and later ended up pulling her panties down for me and my camera). See that often in the more advanced countries? Happy holidays.

Blu8096
11-29-13, 04:54
On my my way home, be back in a month. Here are a few pics I didn't post yet.

Cunning Stunt
11-29-13, 06:53
One of the (many) things I'm grateful for is the late-20's dating site cebuana with 5 kids who's figure still looks like this.I'll run with that. Although my preferred poison is for 18-25 SHANKs (slim, hot and no kids) , variety is the spice of life, and there are lots of older, single Pinay mums out there just gagging for the taste of some hard Caucasian cock. Often it will have been months or years since their last lay and they will be dripping at the mere thought of what they are desperately missing.

Have had this slight 28 year old mother of three a few times and she just gets better each encounter. Hard to believe that her tiny, slender frame has carried and dropped 3 sprogs. Her pussy is still tight and snug, nary a stretchmark to be seen and her small tits nice with chunky, chewable little nipples. Plus she is a good, proactive and up for most things partner on the mattress and is grateful for the attention and the little taxi money that I give her. Perfection!

WestCoast1
11-29-13, 07:35
snip.

variety is the spice of life, and there are lots of older, single pinay mums out there just gagging for the taste of some hard caucasian cock. often it will have been months or years since their last lay and they will be dripping at the mere thought of what they are desperately missing.spot on description of my girl. just turned 28 (these pics taken not long ago). five kids. great figure in jeans and tight top. quiet as a church-mouse, but craves sex. there's a jollibee a block or so up from robinson's fuente, on maxilom, walking towards mango square. our first meet was scheduled there. as i was walking up maxilom on the square side of the street, about to cross over to the other side, she was suddenly quietly beside me and she grabbed my hand like a gf. once in jolliebee she didn't speak other than to order. after food i asked what she wanted to do (it was 8pm)."we go your hotel." well, ok then. she tore me up in the sack, and swallowed my cum like it was pinepple juice, then fell asleep (with the smell of my cum on her breath. yummy!).

other than saying "spaghetti, coke." and,"we go your hotel," she had said nothing. in fact, she almost never speaks. her communication is txt msg and ym chat. wherever i decide to go or whatever i want to do, it makes no use asking her if she wants to go there, she just shrugs her shoulders (not even an up to you sir) and follows me into a taxi and goes with me. if we watch live band, she doesn't peep. if we have a meal at a restaurant, no chat. she doesn't even chat the taxi driver. she's the girl you call when you want to f*ck, watch some tv or read, and watch her sleep cuddled up next to you (or, what i refer to as: a lovely evening in) , then bang her again in the morning.

plus she is a good, proactive and up for most things partner on the mattress and is grateful for the attention and the little taxi money that i give her. perfection!each morning after breakfast when i turn her loose, she's shortly after txting wanting to meet up that evening for another round. she's pleased as punch with a 1000 note. she's on time every time or even early, sometimes her txt: "i'm in lobby waiting you."

to recap: on time. poses, f*cks and swallows. never complains and rarely talks. the perfect gf?

Tally Wacker
11-29-13, 08:31
WC interesting description of your girl. Here's some non nude pics of a nice Filipina.

WestCoast1
11-29-13, 20:45
Here's some non nude pics of a nice Filipina.She's a rock. Chatmate?

I used this vib on this girl the second time we were together; I could tell it was new to her (apprehension at first, till she went off shortly after I touched it to her). She said later that she'd never seen a real adult toy of any kind before. A few nights later when she was over again, she didn't need my coaxing, she just grabbed it and went to town on herself; a very quiet roman candle. She switched it several times in 90 seconds between low and high until: "Oh sheet! Oh sheet! Oh sheet! ", and she threw it aside, clutching at her pussy with her hand, cumming. During the f*cking after she grunts quite a bit, but thereafter no talking till the next day.

With pictures for memories, everyday is Thanksgiving.

WestCoast1
11-30-13, 17:37
Few more of my sweetie cebuana. In addition to her previously-mentioned qualities, she also likes to massage her own at t*ts when horny. As CS said, sometimes you find a gem in an older gal.

Manfield04
11-30-13, 18:41
Got this 18 year old from T and A Bar. Forgot her name. She liked kissing and sucking.

WestCoast1
12-01-13, 06:22
Go Manfield!

Seems daddy has a new playmate. Tiny thing, big eyes and a smile to match.

Asian Rain
12-01-13, 07:26
From the archives. A sweet little cinnamon bun modeling her cute little Mickey Mouse undies at a well-known Malate hot sheet motel. Later in the session I added the icing. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
12-01-13, 19:05
From the archives. A sweet little cinnamon bun modeling her cute little Mickey Mouse undies at a well-known Malate hot sheet motel.Love the tiny cinna-bun pinay. This one is just in at about 4' 11" and 85lbs. Her I'd showed her 2 weeks past her eighteenth bday, and she showed me a pic of her 2 year old son. She been busy.

WestCoast1
12-03-13, 06:05
Today's contribution: Cute from any angle.

WestCoast1
12-04-13, 06:59
If I didn't mention it before, she's a limber gal. Oh, to be young.

Pip Jaeger
12-04-13, 08:00
Today's contribution: Cute from any angle.WC, did you find her in Hobbiton? From the size of her feet me thinks she could be related to Bilbo Baggins, LOL.

Obligatory pic; a pair of spinners warming each other up before we began our playtime.

WestCoast1
12-04-13, 15:11
Hopefully these pics make the playful minx's feet appear a bit more normal.

WestCoast1
12-05-13, 07:23
You know how I am. Always trying to feed the locals.

Pip Jaeger
12-05-13, 08:55
Hopefully these pics make the playful minx's feet appear a bit more normal.Yes, a much better perspective; but seriously, have ever noticed that many of the spinners here do have large feet?

You know how I am. Always trying to feed the locals.Yeah, me too. Some can be quite hungry. This one was trying to swallow me whole! And she did a damn fine job of it too, even finished by swallowing the entire load in one swift gulp followed by a satisfied "Haaahhhh!"

Card Boy
12-05-13, 09:53
Yes, a much better perspective; but seriously, have ever noticed that many of the spinners here do have large feet?

Yeah, me too. Some can be quite hungry. This one was trying to swallow me whole! And she did a damn fine job of it too, even finished by swallowing the entire load in one swift gulp followed by a satisfied "Haaahhhh!". And pretty Interested in this SP. Do you mind sharing her number?

WestCoast1
12-05-13, 12:44
. And pretty Interested in this SP. Do you mind sharing her number?Card: A rule here. Don't post comments or ask questions in the Phils PhotoGallery. We have a separate 'Chit / Chat' thread for that. This thread is for picture-posters only. We don't want this, the best PG on ISG, to become like the other lame PG's, where there is only 1 pic on a page (with lots of comments thereafter).

Obligatory Pic.

WestCoast1
12-06-13, 06:36
Titz, titz, titz. Small-caliber bullets.

WestCoast1
12-07-13, 15:02
Enough of that titz biz. What about the rest of her lady bits? Ever wonder what's in there? Let her show you (or, as I like to call it: the happy pek).

HotShaneHot
12-07-13, 16:48
May good friend.

HotShaneHot
12-07-13, 16:51
She works as a nanny soon as the boss was a way.

She was go in her room and find this and use it.

WestCoast1
12-08-13, 07:05
Nice touch Shane.

Today's contribution: on her knees and ready for service. Enjoy.

WestCoast1
12-09-13, 06:55
Today's tart, seen here learning derwestcoastjian method. Such a good girl, she bent over backwards for it.

Pagal Chacha
12-09-13, 21:13
Hyacinth aged 25 from Cebu, call center team leader from, IT park met her 3 yrs ago on DIA, averge looking but very high sexual appetite, she claimed that she was madly in love with me, she was middleclass by Cebu satandard her mom having 3 properties in Cebu. No money got exchanged except nominal tax fares, hotels and a trip to Bohol. I came to Cebu about month ago met her and fucked like rabbits for two days, on third day she dropped a bombshell, that she has met a young Australian guy, with whom she is aiming to have a permenant relationship hence can't see me anymore, I was little annoyed but wished her good luck (australian man has alredy a kid by a Thai woman). She is entitled to do what she wants and life goes on

WestCoast1
12-10-13, 02:31
I came to Cebu about month ago met her and fucked like rabbits for two days, on third day she dropped a bombshell, that she has met a young Australian guy, with whom she is aiming to have a permenant relationship hence can't see me anymore, I was little annoyed but wished her good luck (australian man has alredy a kid by a Thai woman). She is entitled to do what she wants and life goes onWhat she did was wrong, but you posted her name, face, job, job location, and details of her family. Ouch.

Obligatory pic.

Tally Wacker
12-10-13, 03:18
Unless your GF joins DIA she is not going to find out, I have a wife and I am on DIA since 3 years it is tedious work to chase on DIA but rewards can be wonderful, it is a nice feeling that a woman 1/3rd of your age falls in love with you and wants to spend some money on you. (not that I let her spend it)
Hyacinth aged 25 from Cebu, call center team leader from, IT park met her 3 yrs ago on DIA, averge looking but very high sexual appetite, she claimed that she was madly in love with me, she was middleclass by Cebu satandard her mom having 3 properties in Cebu. No money got exchanged except nominal tax fares, hotels and a trip to Bohol. I came to Cebu about month ago met her and fucked like rabbits for two days, on third day she dropped a bombshell, that she has met a young Australian guy, with whom she is aiming to have a permenant relationship hence can't see me anymore, I was little annoyed but wished her good luck (australian man has alredy a kid by a Thai woman). She is entitled to do what she wants and life goes onWhy the hell are you annoyed? You say you are married and have known this Filipina for 3-years. If you loved her and had ideas other than just fucking her then how many more years did you expect her to wait? You sound like a crying grade school kid posting all of her information on here.

WestCoast1
12-10-13, 07:02
TW: She's hot.

Today's contribution: always keep your pinay clean.

Cunning Stunt
12-10-13, 07:08
She is entitled to do what she wants and life goes onSo why try to wreck her life by posting this shit? Its just downright mean and I hope you are made to pay for it in the fullness of time. I'm sure that there must a law against this sort of thing on the Philippine statute book. If there is and she finds out and has your real name, I suggest that you don't plan on visiting The Philippines any time in the foreseeable future. But then I guess that you are too much of a coward to have given her your true name.

Tally Wacker
12-10-13, 07:59
'hahahaha' LMAO you forgot to mention smelly old curry eating Indians like me!
So why try to wreck her life by posting this shit? Its just downright mean and I hope you are made to pay for it in the fullness of time. I'm sure that there must a law against this sort of thing on the Philippine statute book. If there is and she finds out and has your real name, I suggest that you don't plan on visiting The Philippines any time in the foreseeable future. But then I guess that you are too much of a coward to have given her your true name.Its obvious this curry guy has been supporting the filipina for over 3-years and he is upset that she has chosen another man after she had her fun and he paid for it.

Pagal Chacha
12-10-13, 09:40
Its obvious this curry guy has been supporting the filipina for over 3-years and he is upset that she has chosen another man after she had her fun and he paid for it.Hehe this type of judgment was expected by Kangarro court 'know it all pundit' spiced up with xenophobia!

Pagal Chacha
12-10-13, 09:49
After one night fuck she texted for 3 weeks saying that she was in love with me. Any snyed remarks T walker look forward to them

WestCoast1
12-10-13, 15:03
Hehe this type of judgment was expected by Kangarro court 'know it all pundit' spiced up with xenophobia!He. Might. Be. A. Complete. Ass.

But I could be wrong.

WestCoast1
12-11-13, 06:25
Gajith, nice adipose tissue.

Today's morsel: finger-lickin' good.

Gajith
12-11-13, 19:17
Gajith, nice adipose tissue.

Today's morsel: finger-lickin' good.A pair of McD Burger...

Cunning Stunt
12-12-13, 02:43
Cleaning up after a bruising 3-hole session.

More pics at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1080-Anal-Connoisseurs&p=1506632&viewfull=1#post1506632.

WestCoast1
12-12-13, 06:03
So I have this provider who is real hit / miss. On one trip she brings girl after girl who I will not take (appear too young, appear physically ill, stinks, missing teeth, etc). On the next trip she brings winner after winner. One day she brings the pictured gal, long and lean.

Pilipines really is A box of chocolates?

Admin
12-12-13, 08:36
Greetings Everyone,

I moved the last several pages of discussion regarding "India" to another thread in this forum titled "India | General Info".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?952-General-Info

This "Thread Splitting" process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently moved / did not move a few reports. If you find that your own report was also moved / not moved, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Cunning Stunt
12-12-13, 09:27
I moved the last several pages of discussion regarding "India" to another thread in this forum titled "India | General Info".That is so funny, Jackson. Some of the comments made might just stir up a shitstorm on the India Forum. You must really love your job. Hahaha.

Here's another pic of the Pindian.

Pagal Chacha
12-12-13, 18:43
Lady A aged 23 barfined her from bar B for 5 nights and days before my return to Europe, best GFE experince and sex! I had in phils so far, she loved music dancing, singing and pausing. On last day we said farewell with mutual emotional feelings. Good ladyar lady, I hadlot of respect for her. Happy mongering guys

Pagal Chacha
12-12-13, 18:59
More of lady A

Legal Tender
12-12-13, 19:08
More of lady AWhat a delightful girl! Again, thanks for sharing these photos. I can only feel and sense good energy.

Poolmover
12-13-13, 00:29
Thanks PC for the expert composition.

Ill attach a couple of my last visit, staying within PG common law, ha!

PM.

More of lady A

WestCoast1
12-13-13, 08:19
Today's contribution: time to strike a pose. Happy holidays fellas.

Member #4276
12-13-13, 08:31
What do you mean Bar B? Is there a Bar name like that?

Lady A aged 23 barfined her from bar B for 5 nights and days before my return to Europe, best GFE experince and sex! I had in phils so far, she loved music dancing, singing and pausing. On last day we said farewell with mutual emotional feelings. Good ladyar lady, I hadlot of respect for her. Happy mongering guys

WestCoast1
12-13-13, 16:23
What do you mean Bar B? Is there a Bar name like that?Hey Hondo. Please don't post questions here. This thread is for members who post pics. We have a separate thread for comments / questions (Photogallery Chit / Chat thread). Next time post a pic.

Wicked Roger
12-13-13, 19:55
Hey Hondo. Please don't post questions here. This thread is for members who post pics. We have a separate thread for comments / questions (Photogallery Chit / Chat thread). Next time post a pic.I agree Westie, well said, guess which is the mom and daughter here LOL and very much 'lovely jubbly'.

And all shaved and some with toys, what a nice life.

Pip Jaeger
12-14-13, 14:12
Yep and it would happen a whole lot more if some of the envious muthers out there were able to identify the girls more often. Why do you think WC1, AR and myself take steps to blur facial features and identifying marks. But realistically, this usually happens only when you are free with the contact details of a girl whose pics you have posted. I learned my lesson long ago on this score, and will now only share details with a few trusted senior members.Me too CS. Got burned by a member last year (he hasn't posted since then) and as result lost two great bi-girls; so I also don't share except with a few trusted members. That answer your question CB? And BTW, ask those types questions via PM; after all what did you expect, that I would post her contact info here on the open board?

Now onto some photos: A McPinay Double Stack. 18 and 20 year old bi-sexual sisters; yes real sisters! Both from Samar, very dark and delightful. The 20 year old I've had before on my previous visit, the 18 year old just arrived in Cebu a week before we met as their house (read tin shack) on Samar had been blown down in the typhoon. I naturally made a modest donation to their rebuilding fund, LOL. The 18 year old was a bit shy as I was her first foreigner, but her sister and a toy soon got her warmed up and ready to go.

Cunning Stunt
12-15-13, 00:01
A McPinay Double Stack. 18 and 20 year old bi-sexual sisters; yes real sisters!Wow. Nice find, Pip. Had sisters before but not bi. Now that is something for the bucket list!

WestCoast1
12-15-13, 01:31
Wow. Nice find, Pip.Nice find Stunt. Hot.

Python75
12-15-13, 07:50
Nice find Stunt. Hot.Wow. Nice find West. Steaming.

Pip Jaeger
12-15-13, 09:20
Wow. Nice find, Pip. Had sisters before but not bi. Now that is something for the bucket list!Thanks CS, especially appreciated from one of the PG's prolific posters of PI hotties; the one you posted is spectacular and she's high on my all time favorite's list, LOL, but so far one of my ATF of yours was the cute little 22 year old you posted back on 09/02.

Although I did have bi-sisters many years ago, it was certainly exciting to do it again; especially since I wasn't looking for it. About the only thing remaining high on my bucket list is bi-sexual identical twins, probably an impossible wish, but you never know. Way back in the late 80's I did manage to do bi-sexual fraternal twins in Poland who did look similar. That session is one of the few memories I have from my years in Europe that's still as fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday.

Here's sister A eating sister B as I pounded from underneath. She would lightly lick my balls, then run her tongue up my shaft and tickle sis's clit a little before starting over again. The tongue stud really made for a very interesting sensation too! Another memory that will stay with me a long long time.

Asian Rain
12-15-13, 15:10
Greets to the Philz PG gang. One of Manila's Finest who ended up with a mouthful of swimmers. I don't know if it is just me, but all points of contact to me seem to have lit up the past few days with black book talents looking to hook up for a pre-Christmas bang. Tis the season. Enjoy the Philippines Christmas! AsianRain

WestCoast1
12-16-13, 02:56
Python, Pip, AR: Wow. More reasons why this is the best PG anywhere.

Today's contribution: Naked, happy. Is there better?

Cunning Stunt
12-16-13, 03:59
Here's sister A eating sister B as I pounded from underneath. She would lightly lick my balls, then run her tongue up my shaft and tickle sis's clit a little before starting over again. The tongue stud really made for a very interesting sensation too! Another memory that will stay with me a long long time.I'm envious. They look like a lot of fun. Never a dull moment in The Phils.

.but so far one of my ATF of yours was the cute little 22 year old you posted back on 09/02.OK, you mean the exquisite Tondo Rose. Proof that the loveliest of flowers can flourish in the harshest of environments. A scaled down model of a real women she may be, but she comes with all her parts fully operational and she sure knows how to use them. She loves to play with her tight little snatch until its dripping with pussy honey and then she is good to go, anyway you want her. And she is such a sweetie that I would marry her tomorrow but fear that my wife might object!

Cunning Stunt
12-16-13, 04:06
Incidentally, I found another tiny but perfectly formed 18 year old Pinay princess yesterday. This one stands a lofty 4 foot 7 inches in her bare feet and has a body that would make a grown man weep with joy, particularly as, for one of such tender years, she sure knows how to use it. Unfortunately (for you) she is, as yet, too shy for pics so you will have to use your imagination, but here is one of her facebook pics to work with. I can assure you she is far cuter in the flesh.

Cunning Stunt
12-16-13, 04:12
Greets to the Philz PG gang. One of Manila's Finest who ended up with a mouthful of swimmers.Still the maestro!

WestCoast1
12-16-13, 05:04
A plethora of goodies lately. And its not even Christmas yet.

Hey, her eyes are up *HERE*

Cunning Stunt
12-16-13, 06:03
A plethora of goodies lately. And its not even Christmas yet.Yup, keep 'em cumming.

This languid beauty missed her vocation in life.

Cunning Stunt
12-16-13, 07:09
...she should have been earning millions on the catwalks.

Cunning Stunt
12-16-13, 07:12
Instead of pennies eating my cum. So sad.

Wicked Roger
12-16-13, 07:59
A few more to add as it is Christmas The last one was before a particularly enjoyable threesome in Manila.

Pip. Bisexual sisters are fun, had a few in my time mostly pinays and am working on a set now also. Issue is whether any of you have had bisexual twins?

Enjoy

Pip Jaeger
12-16-13, 11:02
Today's contribution: Naked, happy. Is there better?Yes WC there is. Naked, happy AND covered with cum, LOL.

Pip Jaeger
12-16-13, 11:08
Today's contribution: Naked, happy. Is there better?But if you want to keep them happy, then: Naked, happy AND cumming!

WestCoast1
12-17-13, 04:22
But if you want to keep them happy, then: Naked, happy AND cumming!Working on it right here my good man.

Asian Rain
12-17-13, 18:21
Who says there is no fine dining in the Philippines? Not all desserts live up to their name, but this one surely tasted as good as it looked. Yum yum. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
12-18-13, 07:54
Today's morsel: ready to serve.

Pip Jaeger
12-18-13, 09:10
Who says there is no fine dining in the Philippines? Not all desserts live up to their name, but this one surely tasted as good as it looked.As I'm sure you're aware, Pinay Sushi is pretty good too!

WestCoast1
12-18-13, 14:50
As I'm sure you're aware, Pinay Sushi is pretty good too!Ya. But sometimes I only bring one chopstick.

Chop-chop.

Asian Rain
12-18-13, 18:24
Pinay Sushi is pretty good too!PJ / WC: Tasty looking snacks. Time to wheel out the dessert cart. Strawberry shortcake. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
12-19-13, 02:02
PJ / WC: Tasty looking snacks. Time to wheel out the dessert cart. Strawberry shortcake. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainOn the subject of sweeties. Pays to carry a bunch of lollipops. Girls love them and they get to practice their suction skills before the main course.

WestCoast1
12-19-13, 06:05
Pays to carry a bunch of lollipops. Girls love them and they get to practice their suction skills before the main course.Lollipop lollipop, oh lolli-lollipop. Haha pervs.

Pip Jaeger
12-19-13, 11:28
WC, she looks good. Reward her with a candy cane!

Time to wheel out the dessert cart. Strawberry shortcake.Thanks AR! She looks yummy. Funny, a lot of them do taste like a fresh strawberry. BTW, the cherry's gone, but where's the whipped "cream" topping?

and they get to practice their suction skills before the main course.And let's not forget their licking skills too! Sister A practicing hers; looks like she's enjoying it almost as much as I am.

WestCoast1
12-19-13, 15:06
WC, she looks good. Reward her with a candy cane!

SNIP.

Looks like she's enjoying it almost as much as I am.She enjoyed the vib so much that after the ditty she grabbed it and started massaging my nether-regions with it. Good girl, everybody wins.

Member #4352
12-20-13, 07:16
To be seen at whalesharks Oslob / Cebu.

Wicked Roger
12-21-13, 16:38
One of my regular college girls came around and drank some wine. When she does this she gets very naughty and horny. So what can Santa do? I think fishnet should be a de rigeur dress for Santa's elves LOL.

WestCoast1
12-21-13, 23:48
Roger's new handle: Wicked Santa.

Met a girl on Pedro Gill in front of Robinson's who was interested in a tryst. She said she had a cousin for 3-some. This is the cousin.

Cunning Stunt
12-22-13, 05:31
Met a girl on Pedro Gill in front of Robinson's who was interested in a tryst.Nice. MILFs rock!

Question. Which of these little fillies would you like to ride?

WestCoast1
12-22-13, 11:29
Question. Which of these little fillies would you like to ride?Answer: Yes.

Today's morsel. I'd like to claim she was a tigress, but mostly she was cute and bubbly and inexperienced. Two out of three ain't bad.

Naked Gunz
12-22-13, 12:33
Roger's new handle: Wicked Santa.

Met a girl on Pedro Gill in front of Robinson's who was interested in a tryst. She said she had a cousin for 3-some. This is the cousin.HEY USA BiATCHES! This is how to greet your man at the end of of the day! NOT thirty pounds overweight, with a sink full of dishes waiting for him.

She's missing one thing though, the cold beer.

WestCoast1
12-22-13, 14:56
HEY USA BiATCHES! This is how to greet your man at the end of of the day! NOT thirty pounds overweight, with a sink full of dishes waiting for him.

She's missing one thing though, the cold beer.She had something very, very warm as a tradeoff for the cold brew. Gunz where's your pic?

Pip Jaeger
12-22-13, 22:33
Very nice WR, she looks soft in all the right places and built for comfort too; put her on the list for when I return.

She had something very, very warmAnd I bet it wasn't very long before it was very, very wet too!

Here's proof that not all Pinays have a single track mind and that they can in fact multi-task. Sister A sucking and Sister B fondling me (off cam she was also playing with herself) as they watched TV.

WestCoast1
12-23-13, 00:09
And I bet it wasn't very long before it was very, very wet too!You mean this thing?

Manny51
12-23-13, 03:17
To be seen at whalesharks Oslob / Cebu.I did this too! It was awesome! You swim in the water, and suddenly a fish the size of a whale is swimming towards you with its mouth open!

All you punters out there in Cebu absolutely need to take a daytrip to do this. You won't regret it. Don't believe the advertising about Donzol. Whale migration numbers there are way down, and its a very hectic experience. Just Youtube it and you'll see. Insiders know that Oslob is the place to be. And its only a few hours south of Ayala Center!

Cunning Stunt
12-23-13, 04:32
I did this too! It was awesome! You swim in the water, and suddenly a fish the size of a whale is swimming towards you with its mouth open!

What? Like this? No worries, mate. I'll provide the mandatory PG photo.

Got an early Christmas prezzy!

Cunning Stunt
12-23-13, 05:05
Answer: Yes.Durr. Wrong answer. You were supposed to choose. If you had an inclination towards zoophilia you might have chose one of the four legged beasties. If you was a real pervert, you might have chose the guy riding pillion. Here is what I chose and a great ride she was too..lol.

Cunning Stunt
12-23-13, 05:09
Eeny, meani, mini, mo. No fighting girls. You will all get your chance!

WestCoast1
12-23-13, 15:47
Durr. Wrong answer. You were supposed to choose.I'll make up for it with another pic.

WC

Wicked Roger
12-23-13, 18:38
One of Santa's elves came around and was modeling something new. It always pays to have accessories. Naughty, likeable, loves her toys, loves a nice shagging also so was a good night for Santa. And still not Christmas Day LOL.

Pip. Check your email for an early Christmas pasalubong.

Member #4410
12-24-13, 01:22
One of Santa's elves came around and was modeling something new. It always pays to have accessories. Naughty, likeable, loves her toys, loves a nice shagging also so was a good night for Santa. And still not Christmas Day LOL.

Pip. Check your email for an early Christmas pasalubong.I wonder if Santa will find time to deliver the Christmas presents, seeing the distraction posed by these nasty little elves.

Regards,

Ko

Cunning Stunt
12-24-13, 02:50
One of Santa's little Pinay helpers, helps herself first.

Cunning Stunt
12-24-13, 03:24
Before kneeling in front of Santa and emptying his sacks. And swallowing every drop like a good little helper!

Dirtdog
12-24-13, 05:25
Merry Christmas to me.

Cunning Stunt
12-24-13, 07:05
Finally its time to enter Santa's grotto. Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas everbody.

Asian Rain
12-24-13, 08:50
Last couple weeks have been crazy. Girls coming out of every crack and orifice to provide services for Christmas favors. Father Christmas has been spurting plenty of Holiday Spirit. Let's all give thanks for the lovely talents that we have been provided during the year. Happy holidays to the Phils PG gang. Enjoy the Philippines Christmas, AsianRain

Pip Jaeger
12-24-13, 12:53
Let's all give thanks for the lovely talents that we have been with provided during the year.Well said AR! Also thanks to all of the posters here on the Phils PG who have shared their bounty and continued to make this the finest PG on ISG.

Merry Christmas to all as well as a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!

Ho, Ho, Ho; three in a row:

Finnish Fucker
12-24-13, 14:59
C-cups from the past.

-Kepp

Poolmover
12-24-13, 17:37
This reminds me. Anybody got a good doggie style pose set of hangers photo for my Christmas Gift?

Need a good "bells are ringing" reminder.

I'll post my best when I return home.

C-cups from the past.

-Kepp

WestCoast1
12-25-13, 02:06
This reminds me. Anybody got a good doggie style pose set of hangers photo for my Christmas Gift?Will this do? She was getting ready for some doggy.

Valder
12-25-13, 02:21
These are a few of my photo slideshows of girls from Angeles City. Youtube is a bit PG so I'll include some racier pictures here as samples.

[Link(s) to Photo(s) on other sites deleted by Admin]

Samples:

EDITOR'S NOTE: The links originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of links to photos stored on other sites.

If you have photos you would like to share with the forum membership, then please post them here.

Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Cunning Stunt
12-25-13, 07:46
This reminds me. Anybody got a good doggie style pose set of hangers photo for my Christmas Gift?If the lady has decent hooters, I like the cowgirl position the best. Easier to paw and nice to watch enraptured as they jiggle wildly up and down. But each to his own, I suppose.

MangoDB
12-25-13, 09:57
Recent from a school girl!

C-cups from the past.

-Kepp

Asian Rain
12-25-13, 10:09
This reminds me. Anybody got a good doggie style pose set of hangers photo for my Christmas Gift? Need a good "bells are ringing" reminder. I'll post my best when I return home.This is what I had at hand. Besides a little Christmas biscuit for PM (probably won't like my watermark) , I post this for another reason. Some of you may notice that the girl's legs are propped up on the side table and a stool with a light shining up from below. This is one of my favorite video shots. With the girl's ass sticking over the side of the bed, first I will shoot a couple minutes of me standing pounding her from behind. Then I will pull her back and prop her half standing on the side table / stool and her hands on the side of the bed. It is a great video-from-below shot. The girl is basically on all fours with the me standing and pounding from behind. The girl will be looking down and, if she is top heavy, her tits will be flailing back and forth. Easy to pound super hard as it is easy to grab onto the girl's waist and pull her in tight. This is my favorite unmanned "first person shooter" video shot. I have built on this with other more deviant follow-on shots, but I will save that for another post. Hehe. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
12-25-13, 10:41
Gents: nice Christmas tatas. My contribution to boobage, Christmas, kwanza, world peace, or just a piece.

From my ranch to yours: Merry Christmas.

Wicked Roger
12-25-13, 16:10
Gents: nice Christmas tatas. My contribution to boobage, .Anything you can do Westie LOL.

First three are of one of my elves sitting near on the kitchen top. She came over to say Happy Christmas and look what she did! Maybe not hygienic but certainly was very welcome (and she has very nice susus)

The last three is another Cebuana with just a wonderful pair. What else can I say?

OneIpole
12-25-13, 18:04
Here is one that swallowed it all.

Poolmover
12-25-13, 20:04
Santa delivers all the way from the north pole. Looks like I was nice, or at least not TOO naughty, this year.

Good work PPG Crew. Thanks!

PM.

Anything you can do Westie LOL.

First three are of one of my elves sitting near on the kitchen top. She came over to say Happy Christmas and look what she did! Maybe not hygienic but certainly was very welcome (and she has very nice susus)

The last three is another Cebuana with just a wonderful pair. What else can I say?

WestCoast1
12-26-13, 02:23
Good work PPG Crew. Thanks!

PM.Thanks!

Today's contribution: A lovely pair of Christmas presents (a bit like having dual sims) to wake up to on Christmas morning, sandwiched between two sleeping SWT's. Please don't start the coffee just yet, as the aroma of sex is still hanging in the air.

Cunning Stunt
12-26-13, 04:16
Thanks!What? Member posts twice without a pic, and you are thanking him? Standards have really started to slide on the PG...lol.

Dish of the day. Two enormous juicy, ripe mangoes and a plump, moist oyster. Who says you cannot get fine dining in The Philippines?

WestCoast1
12-26-13, 06:47
What? Member posts twice without a pic, and you are thanking him? Standards have really started to slide on the PG. LOL.

Dish of the day. Two enormous juicy, ripe mangoes and a plump, moist oyster. Who says you cannot get fine dining in The Philippines?Dayum CS. Those are huge!

I can forgive PM. He's been a photo-poster before. I too have accidentally posted without a pic in the past. So this time I post an extra pic for PM.

Member #4352
12-27-13, 10:59
Left hand side and right hand side.

Thanks for a wonderful pre-Christmas time in cebu. Thanks for all the guys who inspired me and gave me tips.

Naked Gunz
12-27-13, 19:09
and gave me tips.Judging from the size of those jugs, your a VERY good student. Finding Mammary Lane in the Land of A cups is admirable.

Cunning Stunt
12-28-13, 05:51
Another 6 pack of Pinay cuties. I dabs the tall, skinny one.

WestCoast1
12-28-13, 07:50
A series, from shy to not.

Socker
12-28-13, 08:23
Another 6 pack of Pinay cuties. I dabs the tall, skinny one.Is that what they say down under,"I dabs" when you see something you like?

In the wonderful USA we say,"I call dibs on that".

As for the six lined up, they all look "pussy lickin good".

Greetings Gents, Been enjoying the action here from a far. It's as good as ever.

Happy New Year to all the good photographers here, CS, TW, WC, WR, AR, PJ, etc.

From Cebu a few years back, Summer I think her name was. She quit on me soon after these shots so I don't care.

Just quit, boom, no more pussy for you!

She was a nice fit too. Sexy little thing.

Little *****.

Asian Rain
12-28-13, 14:38
This talent, in addition to having a fine top heavy chest, had a rather interesting gagging deep throat technique. She would keep it there until her eyes would water and come up for air. Then she would return to her work like a champ. Yummy. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Pip Jaeger
12-28-13, 15:04
Happy New Year to all the good photographers here, CS, TW, WC, WR, AR, PJ, etc.She looks yummy Socker. And thanks, same to you!

A series, from shy to not.Nice fur pie WC, looks like she'd keep you warm on a cold winter's night.

Another 6 pack of Pinay cuties. I dabs the tall, skinny one.Ok CS, you can have her, I'll take the rest!

Obligatory pic: Sister B slamming it home Asian cowgirl style. She was going at it so hard I thought she was trying to break my dick off.

WestCoast1
12-29-13, 04:03
These two girls came as a set. Lovely. Pics out of order, but you get it.

Poolmover
12-29-13, 17:58
As promised. I'm back home now. Just a few from the files, attached.

Thanks for the responses. Don't think I have repeats, but most aren't I'm sure. Set one. Includes my favorite pose.

PM

Poolmover
12-29-13, 18:11
Set 2, as promised

Poolmover
12-29-13, 18:16
Set three, just figure it as interest on my loan.

WestCoast1
12-30-13, 02:48
A few last of my overnight cuties. What a man puts up with.

Cunning Stunt
12-30-13, 07:29
A few last of my overnight cuties. What a man puts up with.Hahahah...recognise the room. Eurotel Pedro Gil, unless I'm very much mistaken. There is probably more semen deposits of mine, in the carpet/mattress/curtains etc, to repopulate the world ten times over!

If I've ever come across a smaller, cuter, more perfectly formed Pinay than this babe, then I don't recall it and that is not something, Alzheimer notwithstanding, that I am likely to forget. The only problem is, despite being in her early twenties, she looks so young, innocent and vulnerable that, if she didn't pack her photo ID, there is no way she would get into a motel. But looks can be deceptive!

Because she has her very own ISG fan base of midgetophiles, I'll post some pics of our latest steamy encounter.

To get an idea of her diminutive stature, get a load of this comparative pic. And I'm only five feet dead too..lol. She is as light as a feather also.

Offshore Swell
12-30-13, 07:31
From the local fleshpot, picked her up in a taxi about 10 AM for a little daytime relaxation.

Enjoy.

OS

Wicked Roger
12-31-13, 01:45
In keeping with all the photos on the PG thread (unlike many other countries) This one visited me after work, she loves some very nawty things and soon will have to bring her to Manila just to see how nawty she wants to be. And she likes the accessories I have.

More to come as more will visit Santa WR over the festive period.

Cunning Stunt
12-31-13, 08:54
As 2013 draws to a close, here is a purely random selection of just some of the many Pinays who have kept me entertained over the course of the year. Of varying shapes and sizes, yes, but invariably all worthwhile and memorable for different reasons. Its more fun in The Philippines.

Happy New Year to all ISG Members.

Cunning Stunt
12-31-13, 08:57
And last but certainly not least (except in height) , can't forget this little beaut.

TomJackin
12-31-13, 09:18
And last but certainly not least (except in height) , can't forget this little beaut.She is a beauty; thanks for sharing!

Geneva Guy
12-31-13, 14:54
To all that have made this PG the best. And of course, make me long for another visit soon. This was a local pinay, we met but she looked better than her attitude was in person. But still great lips huh?

So of the 10 you posted pics of for 2013. What's your ratings on them, hehehehe

Wicked Roger
12-31-13, 16:30
Not sure how you spent welcoming the New Year but this is what caused me to celebrate LOL One for the susu (rack) lovers, natural and firm and she is very nawty as well I know 1 o2 members would like pay with these. Hard luck I have been and still am tonight LOL.

Have a good 2014 mongering.

Enjoy

WestCoast1
01-01-14, 02:14
From our ranch to yours, happy new year.

Cunning Stunt
01-01-14, 04:17
So of the 10 you posted pics of for 2013. What's your ratings on them, heheheheAll 10 out of 10 although this pair of sexy nurses score a perfect 11..lol.

Asian Rain
01-01-14, 07:46
Happy New Year to the Phils PG gang. From a great 2013 to a superb 2014. Relaxing time watching the 180 degree panorama of fireworks from my Makati perch. Best pyrotechnic show anywhere in the world.

Wish you all the best for another year of making the best of what Philippines has to offer. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Asian Rain
01-01-14, 16:13
Zooming in on the best feature of the talent from the previous post. I'm not much for gyno shots, but once I popped up the hood on this girl I was delighted to be presented with the most delectable clitoris I have seen on an Asian girl. A succulent pink pearl that begged for a thorough tongue thrashing, which I was only too happy to oblige. Double yum. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
01-01-14, 16:58
Gents: nice stuff of late.

Another 1-2-3 of shy-to-not. Seems the pinay is easy to bring out of her shell. Or open her shell. Or put something in her shell. Or whatever.

Member #4352
01-01-14, 23:41
Not so difficult to find milk in this land.

D Cups
01-02-14, 01:51
Thanks, R. I assume this is the one you PMd me about. I like.

Not sure how you spent welcoming the New Year but this is what caused me to celebrate LOL One for the susu (rack) lovers, natural and firm and she is very nawty as well I know 1 o2 members would like pay with these. Hard luck I have been and still am tonight LOL.

Have a good 2014 mongering.

Enjoy

Buko Max
01-02-14, 07:14
Gents: nice stuff of late.You could say that again! But we had a few members who broke the chain namely Naked Gunz, Tomjackin and D Cups.

D Cups thinks the Photo Gallery is his personal messaging thread.

D Cups is a lame-o!

TomJackin
01-02-14, 07:53
You could say that again! But we had a few members who broke the chain namely Naked Gunz, Tomjackin and D Cups.So are you saying that it is not OK to compliment other posters for their computation of photos on this thread?

Maybe you can apply as a moderator on Jackson's site.

Do you research before you call me out, I have posted over 1000 photos on this site.

Asian Rain
01-02-14, 18:30
I have posted over 1000 photos on this site.It might not have been too charitable grouping you with a flunkie like D, but you may want to take RK's advice from the PG Chit Chat thread.

Here is fresh talent to put us back in the mood for peace and love. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Valder
01-02-14, 19:11
Two more photo slideshows of the pictures I took earlier this year.

[Link(s) to Photo(s) on other sites deleted by Admin]

Samples:

EDITOR'S NOTE: The links originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of links to photos stored on other sites.

If you have photos you would like to share with the forum membership, then please post them here.

Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Cunning Stunt
01-03-14, 06:04
Another day. Another raven haired, tight bodied, young cutie to fuk n' suk. Yawn.

WestCoast1
01-03-14, 09:12
Here is fresh talent to put us back in the mood for peace and love. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainHere here! Cheers!

Asian Rain
01-04-14, 08:01
Here here! Cheers!More peace and love to start 2014. Her Naughty was oh-so-Nice. Result was me spurting a white Rorschach test onto her belly. What word would I associate? Satisfaction. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
01-04-14, 12:08
Rorschach. Hmmm. Deeply satisfied. Damn that's two words.

WestCoast1
01-05-14, 21:02
Have run into a string of little things lately. Sub 5-footers. Good things come in small packages.

Cunning Stunt
01-06-14, 06:23
She is just crazy for Caucasian lollipops!

Cunning Stunt
01-07-14, 03:28
I hope you have more pics of the hot blonde.Sure and some even hotter of another friend. What could be hotter than a 19 year old morena beaut in blonde pigtails and hold-ups showing off her tight, little money slot? The bottle blonde against the brown is so sexy don't you think?

WestCoast1
01-07-14, 04:56
What could be hotter than a 19 year old morena beaut in blonde pigtails and hold-ups showing off her tight, little money slot? The bottle blonde against the brown is so sexy don't you think?Hot! Kinda makes me want a BJ.

Cunning Stunt
01-08-14, 02:42
And back to Miss Pinay Popsicle, this time in pigtails. You keeping up?

WestCoast1
01-08-14, 06:47
And back to Miss Pinay Popsicle, this time in pigtails. You keeping up?Oh ya. Key word there is 'up'.

WestCoast1
01-09-14, 06:49
Today's tart: tiny, nice caboose, and very wet.

WestCoast1
01-10-14, 07:41
Ridden hard, freshly seeded, and put away wet.

Cunning Stunt
01-11-14, 02:59
And yet another golden braided, brown skinned honey. This girl looks like she is fresh out of convent school and butter wouldn't melt in her innocent little mouth but looks can be deceptive. For this is that fabled creature, the girl who can't say 'no'. She has yet to use that accursed word in my presence. It's always 'we could try that' or 'if you like'. I've already divested her of several 'virginities' but alas I met her just a few months too late to take the one that really matters. However a real keeper.

WestCoast1
01-11-14, 08:17
Met this one at a local Ermita watering hole. Lovely girl. Fairly nervous the first time, and after that she has been great, for about a year now. She txts most every day wanting a session. 21 with a 4 yr old. Pleasant as can be. Narcissistic. Not an awesome body, but a nice body that a man could come home to. Or cum to.

Cunning Stunt
01-12-14, 00:40
Met this one at a local Ermita watering hole. Lovely girl.She looks nice WC. The girl next door type. Why narcissistic beyond the normal self conceit that Filipinas display?

This girl was also a MILF but it was hard to detect. She has a crackin' body for those who like the spinner type. More of a PSE, she even brought along her own oversized dildo!

WestCoast1
01-12-14, 17:37
She looks nice WC. The girl next door type. Why narcissistic beyond the normal self conceit that Filipinas display?About the usual amount. At one point in one of our sessions, while riding me cowgirl, she grabbed the point / shoot camera and put it behind her back, trying to take a closeup pic of her ass end with my dick going in / out of her. However, she never stopped riding up / down, and it turned out to be a fuzzball. She got an "A" for effort.

Here in this pic with her, I'm "instructing".

Cunning Stunt
01-13-14, 01:24
Here is a pic of the hot MILF showing off some classy lingerie and her brutal looking BYO sex aid!

WestCoast1
01-13-14, 05:19
Here is a pic of the hot MILF showing off some classy lingerie and her brutal looking BYO sex aid!Dammit mine did not bring a toy. All she brought was some naked, some happy, some fun, and nipples long enough to cast a shadow. And I keep giving her 1000 for taxi. Sheesh.

Pip Jaeger
01-13-14, 19:41
PJ: I had a great trip to PI and BKK, HKT and SGN, too. I am not posting photos because 1) it's too much trouble and 2) most of the girls I promised I wouldn't.Come on Bro, it's not that much trouble and you can quickly crop them to hide their faces.

Don't hold your breath Pip. Posting a pic or a meaningful field report would require a "contributor" mentality. But rest assured there will be plenty of juvenile "boobie" contributions in the Photo Gallery to endure. Too difficult to use the PG Chit Chat thread as well. Hehe.LOL AR, you're probably right; out of spite here's a pic of a boobless wonder from Manila (which took me all of about 2 minutes to edit and another minute to post, LOL). She may lack boobs, but she certainly had talent!

Cunning Stunt
01-14-14, 01:42
LOL AR, you're probably right; out of spite here's a pic of a boobless wonder from Manila (which took me all of about 2 minutes to edit and another minute to post, LOL). She may lack boobs, but she certainly had talent!Yup. It comes as a bit of a shock when you get their bra off and discover that YOUR tits are bigger than hers..lol. I had this experience with this 30 year old DIA freebie.

Naked Gunz
01-14-14, 03:28
Yup. It comes as a bit of a shock when you get their bra off and discover that YOUR tits are bigger than hers.lol.They make up for it with extreme GFE! What other woman but a Pinay would let you take a pic of her flat azz chest?

WestCoast1
01-14-14, 07:16
They make up for it with extreme GFE! What other woman but a Pinay would let you take a pic of her flat azz chest?You could prove it by posting a pic of your own here. Save your comments for the Chit / Chat thread, this thread is for picture-posters.

Yup. It comes as a bit of a shock when you get their bra off and discover that YOUR tits are bigger than hers.lol.
She may lack boobs, but she certainly had talent!Here here! In the same category, some of my best talent has come from the tit-less. Take this woman for example, from the Luzon province. During the act this one is the hottest woman I've been with. I mean physically hot. It doesn't show it in these (next morning) pics, but she seems to get a fever during foreplay and her face, neck and chest and stomach turn bright red quickly and stay that way. No dick or toy has exhausted her (she prefers white meat) , and she's uncontrollable during the fuck. She expends more sexual energy during the act than any other woman I've been with (truly amazing). Ten years after two kids and she's still a rock. If I'd dismissed this gal based on her flat figure, I'd never run into the horniest woman I've ever met. She has no special talent, she doesn't suck dick better or deeper than other girls. But she speaks in odd tongues (not her native pampango) when fucking while one eye rolls up into her head while the other one moves to the outside. In my book, a girl who gets lost during sex wins over a hottie most days. Interestingly she always brings the same big-boobed cousin (age 25 now, nice boobage contrast, loves the cam) with her so I can share them; going on 6 years now. Horny *and* shareable. Her hubby left her for a shabu addict. Shame huh.

Cheers to flat chicks (and all the rest).

Cunning Stunt
01-14-14, 07:52
Anyone for a cocktail?

This greedy 20 year old just loved my cocktail and wanted more. Shaken, not stirred!

Asian Rain
01-14-14, 15:02
Shaken, not stirred!Wew. That broke the string of washboard cuties. She looks like a compliant service provider. So are you toting around a duffel bag stuffed with schoolie uniforms, Goldilocks wig, martini glass and battery-operated stimulators? I can imagine the Robinson's entrance security ruffling through that kit. Hehe.

Looks like the Philippines gang is getting off to a cracking start in 2014. Love the variety of talent on display. Speaking of, here is a girl that illustrates how my year is going so far. Not too small. Not too big. Juuuuust right, like Goldilocks. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Geneva Guy
01-14-14, 15:39
My Davao sweetie sent me this pic. Told me "honey, I found that my camera has a timer on it". Now, she isn't flatchested, but as you can see, she is showing me both "below the waist" holes that I can put my white dick into. Told me "my mama told me that American guys like to fuck girls in the ass" is that true? WOW, does her mama have great insight or what?

Another Filipina that only had "fuck and run" experiences with the local boys in the past, and very little pussy eating. I could munch all day on that. She always says "honey, you eat good" hahahaha.

Honestly her pussy is so tight, its hard for me to think about fucking her ass hahahahaah. But its cute anyway!

GG

WestCoast1
01-15-14, 02:11
Speaking of, here is a girl that illustrates how my year is going so far. Not too small. Not too big. Juuuuust right, like Goldilocks.Hot dayum. Mine tips the measuring tape at 4' 10" and 85lbs (mostly boobage). Most would say juuuuuuust right.

Cunning Stunt
01-15-14, 02:16
So are you toting around a duffel bag stuffed with schoolie uniforms, Goldilocks wig, martini glass and battery-operated stimulators? I can imagine the Robinson's entrance security ruffling through that kit. Hehe.Not to mention the large cucumber for her to f*ck herself silly with..lol. You are being serious? I could carry a black, round object with bomb stencilled on it and a fizzing fuse into my local mall and the security guards would likely not spot it.

Really this girl has me almost beat. I can't get her to say 'no'. I have contorted her lithe, young body into every conceivable position as I have pumped literally gallons of cum into all her 3 holes, over her face and probably over every square inch of her body, and still she comes running back for more. Not being into the more extreme pursuits, I've just about exhausted the possibilities with her. And all this with a girl who looks like she should still be in high school. They must put something in the water where she comes from!

X Man
01-15-14, 14:00
Life is very good.

Pip Jaeger
01-15-14, 16:49
Not to mention the large cucumber for her to f*ck herself silly with. LOL.

Really this girl has me almost beat. I can't get her to say 'no'. I have contorted her lithe, young body into every conceivable position as I have pumped literally gallons of cum into all her 3 holes, over her face and probably over every square inch of her body, and still she comes running back for more. Not being into the more extreme pursuits, I've just about exhausted the possibilities with her. And all this with a girl who looks like she should still be in high school. They must put something in the water where she comes from!If she's wearing you out CS, send her my way! And maybe you should bottle some of that water for the starfish. BTW, I like the glove on the cuke, it's always good to practice safe sex; after all you never know where that pussy's been and you wouldn't want to spoil such a fine looking cucumber by giving it a disease like Cladosporium cucumerinum (fungal scabs) ; nor would you want a any little gherkins popping out nine months later, LOL.

Moving from fruits to flowers, a beautiful chocolate rose:

Member #4387
01-16-14, 01:39
Well from zzyxz (seasick) I bring this fine girl. She is a trooper and here during daylight starts to hit she was still beautiful.
But bear in mind this was not me taking a pic, she just send this one to me.. Atleast i stayed in same bedroom, hehe..

Cunning Stunt
01-16-14, 01:55
I like the glove on the cuke, it's always good to practice safe sex;One should always practice safe sex with vegetables (ask any long term care nurse..lol). Even for blowies.

Honey didn't want the cuke so I took it home and made it up into a tasty salad. Extra yummy!

Robbaf
01-16-14, 02:02
Not to mention the large cucumber for her to f*ck herself silly with. LOL. You are being serious? I could carry a black, round object with bomb stencilled on it and a fizzing fuse into my local mall and the security guards would likely not spot it.

Really this girl has me almost beat. I can't get her to say 'no'. I have contorted her lithe, young body into every conceivable position as I have pumped literally gallons of cum into all her 3 holes, over her face and probably over every square inch of her body, and still she comes running back for more. Not being into the more extreme pursuits, I've just about exhausted the possibilities with her. And all this with a girl who looks like she should still be in high school. They must put something in the water where she comes from!I always wondered where they got baby pickles.

Robb

Poolmover
01-16-14, 02:34
My AFF (Awesome Fantanstic ....) last year, finally found these shots, and more later if demand warrants, in the chit chat forum of course. Enjoy.

PM

WestCoast1
01-16-14, 07:45
Back to my previous gal. Today's morsel: nice nipples.

Cunning Stunt
01-17-14, 05:24
OK. Lets make this Beautiful Filipina Day. Here's a cracker to start things off. Anyone want to raise the bar?

Robbaf
01-17-14, 05:38
It is a shame I have to cover her eyes, as she is a true beauty.

Robb

Robbaf
01-17-14, 05:55
Great girl with a nice ass.

WestCoast1
01-17-14, 06:16
Great girl with a nice ass.Rob, are they the same girl?

Here's a cracker to start things off. Anyone want to raise the bar?I'll admit, that's hard to do.

Today's morsel: "Its a bit nipply out there." Chevy Chase, Christmas Vacation.

Robbaf
01-17-14, 12:32
Rob, are they the same girl?Different girl.

Asian Rain
01-17-14, 18:09
OK. Lets make this Beautiful Filipina Day.Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
01-18-14, 02:44
Wow. Some lovely examples of Pinay womankind. Guess that every day is a Beautiful Filipina Day.

WestCoast1
01-18-14, 07:12
The top half of this pic leaves a lot to be desired.

Robbaf
01-18-14, 07:55
Got Milk? Awesome tits, lousy lay.

X Man
01-18-14, 11:46
Brown beauty. The first two words she ever spoke to me,"short time?"

I've really enjoyed the pictures lately gentlemen.

Poolmover
01-18-14, 14:44
So a couple more. For your continued enjoyment.

PM.

Brown beauty. The first two words she ever spoke to me,"short time?"

I've really enjoyed the pictures lately gentlemen.

WestCoast1
01-18-14, 17:54
X: She from AC?

PM: That's a cute gem.

Today's morsel: The bottom half of the previous.

WestCoast1
01-19-14, 16:32
Today's morsel: Long-legged. Happy. Naked.

Life's good.

Cunning Stunt
01-21-14, 00:36
This week we had a change of veg. We are working up to a marrow!

WestCoast1
01-21-14, 02:27
This week we had a change of veg. We are working up to a marrow!You don't put them back in the 'fridge, do you?

Today's morsel: a touch coy with the puss-showing.

Cunning Stunt
01-21-14, 16:03
You don't put them back in the 'fridge, do you?Nope. Took it home and used it in a Gaeng Kiew Wan Gai that I was throwing together. Very tasty it was too, pussy juices and all..lol.

Here it is with another tasty dish just before I got stuck in.

WestCoast1
01-22-14, 07:45
Here it is with another tasty dish just before I got stuck in.Much prefer your second dish.

Today's morsel: cleaing up before.

Sam 14
01-22-14, 15:43
Variety of course is the spice of life. But if I had to choose, the perfect frame would be brown, 40 kg, and B cup breasts

Wicked Roger
01-22-14, 16:07
And nice chocolate nipples WC that always seem to stand to attention every time you are with them, even when they are lying down.