PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

WestCoast1
09-12-14, 05:05
An ode to the dog. My deep throat girl. Enjoy pilippines.

Westy.

KongKing
09-12-14, 07:03
Although this is photo gallery every now again a great photo pops up in another forum thread. One such erotic and sexciting picture was posted a few days ago by Sam 14 in the "Other Areas" forum. Sam's pink pantied Filipina is reposted below. Very nice. So why is it that a partially clad female is much more erotic than a naked photo?

Anyway, I showed this picture (but not the ISG Forum) to my Miss Thursday and she said "I think we (I like the "we") can continue this series" -and provide more of a photo story. I must say we had good fun doing so. See pictures below. Now my Miss T, like Sam's pink pantied one, is a slim Filipina. Her hip bones can easily be spanned by my open palm. It was her idea of the cushion under her hips. It was too much of an open invitation for me.

Socker
09-12-14, 07:12
LOL....but I see that she didn't blow your socks off!Hey Duuuude!

Yeah, those short sports socks would look better during a BJ in a short time hotel but I'm a dork w / my high top socks. Jaja, you got me there.

What I find interesting about this paticular shot is her eye POPs wide open like she just realized she forgot to do something important.

It could happen to any of us during our working hours, oh shit I forgot to do that!

She was a good deal for me, Tijuana is not the PI, it's much harder to find the bargains. She deserved a proper fucking but I was in bj mode only.

Good to see your handle. Cheers!!

WestCoast1
09-12-14, 14:46
Just subjectively speaking I enjoy more the hardcore stuffs you put out lately (like the last ones). I see your point ofcourse in posting approx one pic a day but to see some multie pics I like very much. That beeing said your "one" pic a day are also fine ofcourse do not misunderstand please.

SNIP

Keep it up Westi you make the photo thread stronger.Multie pics. Multie pics? Haha I don't know what you're talking about.

Teaser alert.

Member #4387
09-12-14, 16:55
Just arrived back home and before my boxers were dry I choose to reenter the asian continent.

So far from FB I have 6 girls age 18/19. Thaismallgirls is my goal for my returning trip as of we speak. Told my GF we have problems investorwice in paradise and she bought the hole crap. Returning phils soon just stopping over in BKK? Did one a bit older today, gave me her ass so I pounded real good, while extracting I saw some assdirt on my dickie. Cool.

Westie I can never do proper work like you, you seem to have it all in a weird system. I applaude.

By the way this pic was posted from another ISG member in the believe we had fucked the same woman. I dont know who she is so i guess we did not?:-)

WestCoast1
09-13-14, 16:10
A pinay cocksucking series. Nobody dislikes that.

Sam 14
09-13-14, 17:26
So why is it that a partially clad female is much more erotic than a naked photo?
<Snip>
Now my Miss T, like Sam's pink pantied one, is a slim Filipina. Her hip bones can easily be spanned by my open palm.I don't know but I'm with you, I dig it. And I don't mind a little cotton mixed in with the hairball stuck in my throat either. Thanks Amigo!

WestCoast1
09-14-14, 07:51
I don't know but I'm with you, I dig it. And I don't mind a little cotton mixed in with the hairball stuck in my throat either. Thanks Amigo!Lovely Sam!

A bit like this then.

Sam 14
09-14-14, 08:30
Lovely Sam!

A bit like this then.Yes, thats it! This one wears size S, but was using a borrowed size M this day. And they were starting to fall off!

Cunning Stunt
09-14-14, 10:39
Good to see your handle. Cheers!!Thanks, mate. Yeah, I'm not quite defunct yet. Back in town next month and looking forward to renewing the acquaintance of a few choice little brown Pinay sweeties. Getting tired of fucking big titted, pale skinned cuties...lol;-)!

AgentOrange
09-14-14, 12:30
Cebuana girl sending me photos looking forward to my next visit.

Pip Jaeger
09-14-14, 12:35
A pinay cocksucking series. Nobody dislikes that.If your talking about our regular viewers then I'm inclined to agree, but I know at least one lesbian who would disagree. The closest this 18 year old lesbo (who occasionally likes a real cock in her pussy) will come to putting a dick in her mouth is when she licks a freshly fucked pussy.

WestCoast1
09-14-14, 16:16
Thanks gents, a flurry of furry beaver being posted lately!

Thanks, mate. Yeah, I'm not quite defunct yet. Back in town next month and looking forward to renewing the acquaintance of a few choice little brown Pinay sweeties. Getting tired of fucking big titted, pale skinned cuties...lol;-)!CS: The horrid things that you have to put up with.

Yes, thats it! This one wears size S, but was using a borrowed size M this day. And they were starting to fall off!Related story. I always pick up 5-6 pair of small panties at Sam's or Walmart before I travel, as gifts for the pinay who are nice to me. I usually just go to the sale bin and grab some size "S"mall of various colors. Previously when I was in the province, a pair of girls from a nearby promise came to see me (posted in PG), and I gave them each a pair of panties, which they went into the CR to try on. "Ah hey they too big". They waltzed out to show me and sure enough, like the pic you posted, they were too big. American lady's Small were falling off of them.

Then more recently before I went back, I made sure to grab one pair of the same size in the store, then look in the store for smaller. I couldn't find anything smaller. I asked the sales associate lady (she was in her 50's) for some help. I explained that I needed some small pair of panties for the daughters of family friends overseas who had been hit with a typhoon and lost everything (a lie). She asked how old the girls were and I said age 12-14. I showed her the lady's Small size in my hand and said: smaller please. She replied that the size in my hand would probably be fine. I had to explain that the girls were smaller than she might expect. "Oh. You need children's. Come with me". And she showed me to the children's section and pointed out a smaller size. I grabbed half a dozen and scooted out, and over to phils. Back in the province the girls tried on the new panties, and to my chagrin, they were again too big. "Westy you fuck up our pasalubong again. Just bring us chocolate ya?" Dayum! I was able to give away most of the panties to my more chubsta pinays later, but no all of them.

Well, based on today's morsel, I must be doing something right to keep them smiling.

Sam 14
09-14-14, 18:18
<Snip> and I gave them each a pair of panties, which they went into the CR to try on. "Ah hey they too big". Ah, OK. Well, if you still have any of the too big ones left, I know someone who will like them.

WestCoast1
09-14-14, 18:54
Ah, OK. Well, if you still have any of the too big ones left, I know someone who will like them.Well Sam, if she's the beauty you just posted, I'd be glad to make her acquaintance and bring her a panty. Love that ass.

More of today's morsel. A lover of dick-sucking, and quite imbued with doggy. Woof!

Amavida
09-15-14, 00:59
By the way this pic was posted from another ISG member in the believe we had fucked the same woman. I dont know who she is so i guess we did not?:-)I saw some resemblance but you're right. Its not her. I caught up with her recently. That horny little spinner has morphed in to a porker sad to say.

AV.

It Travel
09-15-14, 08:02
Multie pics. Multie pics? Haha I don't know what you're talking about.

Teaser alert.Always great cum works.

Great!

KongKing
09-15-14, 14:17
Sam's pink pantied Filipina, reposted below, was a stimulus for my Miss Monday to come to the party. After her teasing removal of her panties it was my turn to cum to the party.

Sam 14
09-15-14, 18:05
Ah! Thanks KK, nice! Glad I was able to do something useful.

WestCoast1
09-16-14, 04:24
morsel: taking some pooper pipe.

WestCoast1
09-17-14, 12:12
The girls sometimes have the strangest tatoos. I asked this lover of butt-fuckin' and dick-slurpin' what she thought of that 3/3/3 korean joke (while she was eating my white meat), and here was her response.

WestCoast1
09-18-14, 06:42
Well, I been slacking again. Time to post a pic.

Econo Tech
09-18-14, 10:01
Mine may not be that photogenic, anyway, here it goes!

My mall-Friend (promoter of Modess somewhere), not a slim body but makes up with a slurpy BJ).

Trying a Deep throat.

P.S, that's her hand, trying to cover her face, for anonymity.

X Man
09-18-14, 14:46
I told her I was going to do give her nine inches and it would hurt. She agreed. I boinked her three times and pinched her butt.

WestCoast1
09-19-14, 06:32
My cup runneth over. Check your inbox Westy.

AV.Salamat. Mine seems to be running over also. So many cups running over in phils. I'm chatting YM right now to the province girl I mentioned before who layed in bed next to me chatting her foreign boyfriend. She says she's chatting him right now. He's being a good boy and sending her money online without her mentioning it (I asked). I love this basement warrior.

Amavida
09-19-14, 10:28
Salamat. Mine seems to be running over also. So many cups running over in phils. I'm chatting YM right now to the province girl I mentioned before who layed in bed next to me chatting her foreign boyfriend. She says she's chatting him right now. He's being a good boy and sending her money online without her mentioning it (I asked). I love this basement warrior.I know, the more you experience the more cynical you become. My fondest memory was a Burgos hottie cowgirling me superbly while talking to 'mahal' in the uk on her cell telling him how much she missed him. I was trying not to laugh or moan in pleasure out loud to give the lovers their privacy. I'm so nice.

AV.

Pip Jaeger
09-19-14, 11:04
My fondest memory was a Burgos hottie cowgirling me superbly while talking to 'mahal' in the uk on her cell telling him how much she missed him. Is that her in the pic you posted, LOL?

Obligatory photo; warming up for a session with a toy.

Econo Tech
09-20-14, 05:39
Mine may not be that photogenic, anyway, here it goes!

My mall-Friend (promoter of Modess somewhere), not a slim body but makes up with a slurpy BJ).

Trying a Deep throat.

P.S, that's her hand, trying to cover her face, for anonymity.One more of her. Modess Girl.

WestCoast1
09-20-14, 06:53
Giving me a stiffie with that pic Pip. Oops, looks like my stiffie is showing again. How in hell does he keep slipping out?

AgentOrange
09-20-14, 16:08
What every good filipina should do.

X Man
09-21-14, 10:08
Good one Agent Orange.

X Man
09-21-14, 16:47
Fun in filippines.

WestCoast1
09-22-14, 06:51
Fun in filippines.X you been playing in the asian 'golden poon' arena again. Very nice.

Today's morsel, same gal as last few days. So many filipina, so little time.

X Man
09-22-14, 12:14
Again and again Westy. I keep thinking that I should revisit Thailand or maybe try someplace new like Vietnam, Cambodia or Myanmar. This gal was a DIA delight. Bod is only okay, but it was her cute face that got me interested. Shame that I can't show it. Oh, and there was that very lacy bra that she used as an alternative to a bikini top when we were in the pool. Sadly, those bra cups weren't filled to their full potential. X.

WestCoast1
09-23-14, 04:48
Again and again Westy.Seems we are destined to keep repeating our past. Wonderful, ain't it?

Today's morsel: Wet, raw. Scrumptious.

WestCoast1
09-25-14, 04:02
Please see post #7026, same girl. Enjoy.

X Man
09-25-14, 16:32
This nice little tush will never be the same again. She's informed me that she's got one in the oven.

Westy, maybe a little too much flash on your ball sack on that last picture. I guess from that angle it is a bit hit and miss. (uh, I mean hit and miss with the photographs)
And this is the same lady as pic 7026. Confused, do you think it's the same lady. I think the post numbers might change in some situations.

WestCoast1
09-26-14, 05:10
Westy, maybe a little too much flash on your ball sack on that last picture. I guess from that angle it is a bit hit and miss. (uh, I mean hit and miss with the photographs) And this is the same lady as pic 7026. Confused, do you think it's the same lady. I think the post numbers might change in some situations.Post #7026, not pic 7026. I posted this pic (My cup runneth over) in #7026.

And yes, too much flash. Such can be hard to control when you are out of control.

Member #4387
09-26-14, 07:14
Well I post a pic balancing out Wests use of to much blitz.

Lets call the pic dark and wet. A spinner got creamed good in both the dimmed lightning and in normal daylight.

Member #4387
09-26-14, 12:33
One nice spinner. Tried some flash.

WestCoast1
09-27-14, 14:52
one nice spinner. tried some flash.there's almost never enough ambient light in a hotel room, and some modest flash is usually best. fint arbeid skogis.

today's morsel: pliant. bending readily; flexible; supple; adaptable. easily influenced, yielding to others. in mish, you can push her knees all the way to the bed, under her armpits, which pushes her splayed-open crotch up in the air. oh, to be 18 again.

back to light. this hotel room is fairly large, with a decent-sized window, on the third floor of the hotel. but even with both the vanity light over the mirror and the two lamps on each side of the bed (the only lights in the room) and the window drapes wide open, there's just not enough light to get a quality picture (at very best the pic quality will be weak-to-fair). i've seen gents try all sorts of things to get more light in their nawty pics while on the road; from a cam flash to setting up studio flash in the room. i prefer to just use the cam flash or a mounted flash. it often throws a harsh shadow in the background, but when set on 'auto', it tends to nearly perfect the targeted focus area. this pic was taken around 2 pm with full sunshine outside and window drapes open, lights on in the room, and there was still not enough light to get quality. its just easier to use the cam's internal flash, good only to about 2 meters, after 2 m use a mounted flash (if the room is dark to start with, the internal flash will only be good out to about 1 or 1. 5 m).

Member #4387
09-28-14, 08:42
A nice pick up not so long time ago. She was eyeballing me hard so I thought what the fuck is this getting a tad nervous if it was some old history catching up with me. Luckely it was not. According to her she could just tell by the use of my eyes I was looking for gems. Even if she did not carry my favorite bodystructure, a bit to busty, we stralled from the Shangri-la perimeters and to my room. 35 yrs, had been working internationally.

Member #4387
09-28-14, 08:45
Sadly I've been slacking in the flash department again but hope you get an idea.

Pip Jaeger
09-28-14, 10:44
Even if she did not carry my favorite bodystructure, a bit to busty, A bit too busty? Is there even such a thing? I don't think I've ever even heard of anyone saying that; especially when referring to a Pinay, hahaha.

Bro, you really do crack me up sometimes! And thanks not only for the pics, but for the hearty belly laugh too.

Perhaps more to your liking; even if you added these together you wouldn't come up with a B-cup.

D Cups
09-28-14, 14:58
[QUOTE=Skogis;1626381 a bit too busty? You must be joking! Ok thread Nazis, go for it.

WestCoast1
09-28-14, 15:47
[QUOTE=DCups;1626499][QUOTE=Skogis;1626381 abittoobusty? Youmustbejoking! OkthreadNazis, goforit. [ / QUOTE].

Yawn. Thread nazi here. Sigh.

Morsel: From the Chit / Chat thread, this is 2-minute-short-stroke girl. She's learning DerWestCoastian method of age identification.

Sam 14
09-28-14, 17:04
All right dammit. Now I'm going to have to chime in like Big Ben's clock. Small enough Skogis? Pip. I need a crash course man, I can't find any lesbians that like guys.

WestCoast1
09-28-14, 19:18
All right dammit. Now I'm going to have to chime in like Big Ben's clock. Small enough Skogis? Pip. I need a crash course man, I can't find any lesbians that like guys.Jeez, Sam. Is that some chica's kid brother? Haha smile.

Obligatory boobage pic (like bad jokes, I got a million of them).

Pip, your 3-some pics are givin' me a stiffie.

MisterO
09-28-14, 21:22
Just wanted to share my last memory from a year ago. Huge boobs on the tiniest girl. At best she was probably 4'8'.

Pip Jaeger
09-29-14, 13:58
Just wanted to share my last memory from a year ago. Huge boobs on the tiniest girl. At best she was probably 4'8'.Very nice MisterO! Am sure you have our rezident D-cup lover foaming at the mouth, LOL.

But just to balance things out:

Pip Jaeger
09-29-14, 14:17
Pip. I need a crash course man, I can't find any lesbians that like guys.Well Sam, I'll let you in on one of my secrets: "It takes one to know one". You see a long time ago in a galaxy far away I came to realize that since lezbos and I share the same love for eating pussy then I too must be a lesbian! Now since that time I've fine tuned my Lezdar (trademarked and patent pending) to hone in on those non-verbal clues that lezbo's give off, hence making me more adept at spotting them, even in a crowded location such as on the terra incognita we so love. Mind you Lezdar is not in any way similar to radar as it works on a completely different and mostly horizontal plane, and it does take a bit of time and patience to fully develop; so hang in there bro, practice honing your Lezdar skills and keep trying! Seek and ye shall find!

At Westy: time to break out the hand lotion (the last pic as well as these two were with 3 girls so technically I guess it was a 4sum, but they came more than willingly, LOL):

MisterO
09-29-14, 18:42
Very nice MisterO! Am sure you have our rezident D-cup lover foaming at the mouth, LOL.

But just to balance things out:Thanks! The only other pic I have of her. I need to get over my shyness to ask for pics!

WestCoast1
09-30-14, 01:47
Thanks! The only other pic I have of her. I need to get over my shyness to ask for pics!MO, MO, MO: Day-yum! Would be glad to come over and photo-shoot your play session with this tiny buxom beauty.

Now since that time I've fine tuned my Lezdar (trademarked and patent pending) to hone in on those non-verbal clues that lezbo's give off, Pip, Pip, Pip. You must stop posting pics of multiple naked pilipina (complete with dildos, fer criminy's sake) lying in bed here on the open board. You want the Basement-Barney's (BB's) to think its more FUN in Philippines? Hell they'll be flocking in by the millions extra per year to experience the GFE (lez or straight).

Wait. Wait. Reports have been surfacing that many BB's never come to phils? They just send money so some pinay can sex her lovin' pinoy and buy him beer? Or come to my hotel to play with me? The madness of it all!

MisterO
10-02-14, 08:18
Photo gallery kinda quiet. Here is a ninja pic I took. Another skinny girl with surprisingly big boobs.

WestCoast1
10-04-14, 16:23
Bit more of my half-stroke morsel.

Member #4387
10-05-14, 18:47
Been slacking with the flash again but I guess it gives you a pretty good idea what occured.

FruitNinja
10-06-14, 01:14
Looking at these all I can say is "jealous. " Pip, you're a lesbian magnet. For me it's home, work, work, and dreaming of my next visit. I'll just have to do with the two I have here for now. I plan of going to SE Asia in Jan / Feb. Pip, are you going to be around? My problem is the new live in wants to go with. Although I know I can get her to do it with another girl (she was ok with it here) I don't know how she will feel about the whole P4 P thing. And I'm thinking that will taint any future solo trips I might want to make. Ugh! All these problems.

Pip, if you're around give me a call.

WestCoast1
10-06-14, 04:59
Been slacking with the flash again but I guess it gives you a pretty good idea what occured.Mine seems to be working fine. Keep posting, flash or not. The Basement-Barney's won't mind.

Today's morsel: Short-stroke girl being "spunk-nawty".

Pip Jaeger
10-06-14, 14:09
Looking at these all I can say is "jealous. " SNIP
Pip, if you're around give me a call.Ever check your voicemail? Or did you listen and forget to return my call (again, LOL)? Sent you a PM.

Rubio Tonto
10-06-14, 19:56
An Angeles City hottie.

Rubio Tonto
10-07-14, 00:38
An Angeles City hottie.Ugh. Just realized this was a repeat post from over a year ago. Better post some more of her then.

WestCoast1
10-07-14, 14:24
Ugh. Just realized this was a repeat post from over a year ago. Better post some more of her then.RT: Long time and welcome back. We're happy even with the old ones. Great ass-dimps!

New morsel: small and cute floats my boat.

Rubio Tonto
10-07-14, 14:29
RT: Long time and welcome back. We're happy even with the old ones. Great ass-dimps!

New morsel: small and cute floats my boat.The one with the black hair, brown eyes, and brown skin looks good!

WestCoast1
10-08-14, 04:43
Morsel: Camera sl*t. Completely.

Rubio Tonto
10-08-14, 13:30
Morsel: Camera sl*t. Completely.She has a beautiful face too, but unfortunately it can't be shown.

Dajudge
10-08-14, 13:34
Just wanted to share my last memory from a year ago. Huge boobs on the tiniest girl. At best she was probably 4'8'.A real ugly boob job.

Dajudge
10-08-14, 13:37
there's almost never enough ambient light in a hotel room, and some modest flash is usually best. fint arbeid skogis.

today's morsel: pliant. bending readily; flexible; supple; adaptable. easily influenced, yielding to others. in mish, you can push her knees all the way to the bed, under her armpits, which pushes her splayed-open crotch up in the air. oh, to be 18 again.

back to light. this hotel room is fairly large, with a decent-sized window, on the third floor of the hotel. but even with both the vanity light over the mirror and the two lamps on each side of the bed (the only lights in the room) and the window drapes wide open, there's just not enough light to get a quality picture (at very best the pic quality will be weak-to-fair). i've seen gents try all sorts of things to get more light in their nawty pics while on the road; from a cam flash to setting up studio flash in the room. i prefer to just use the cam flash or a mounted flash. it often throws a harsh shadow in the background, but when set on 'auto', it tends to nearly perfect the targeted focus area. this pic was taken around 2 pm with full sunshine outside and window drapes open, lights on in the room, and there was still not enough light to get quality. its just easier to use the cam's internal flash, good only to about 2 meters, after 2 m use a mounted flash (if the room is dark to start with, the internal flash will only be good out to about 1 or 1. 5 m).so, whaddawedo about light for videos. any suggestions?

Rubio Tonto
10-08-14, 13:40
So, whaddawedo about light for videos. Any suggestions?This isn't the Chit Chat forum.

WestCoast1
10-08-14, 14:42
A real ugly boob job.Interesting, two posts in a row here in the PG with no pic. Yet, on the Thai PG dajudge posted this:

Hey you fellas. This is a PHOTO thread. Let's keep it that way. There's plenty of room for small talk elsewhere.And this gem from 8-21-2012 in the phils PG:

Take your verbosity elsewhere. This is a PHOTO thread. F*ck off!You are, in effect DJ, telling yourself to F*ck off!

Also a good chunk of his 59 posts are short questions, or one-line zingers (like above). Little of substance in detailed field reports. A smattering from his most recent 20 or so posts (entire quote):

Yep. Shut yo trap and post some pics.Thailand PG.

Shaddap when you can add no substance.Thailand.

Nice rack. Hot pussy. Indonesia.

And of course she's on the phone while doing the deed?Thailand.

Look at her eyes. She's a dopy. Thai.

I plan a trip to Surin in Isaan and seek information on the mongering scene. Anything goes. Anybody out there?Thai.

Where are those infamous brothels located?Thai.

Dude, you got us a recent pilipina pic?

Amavida
10-09-14, 01:33
An Angeles City hottie.The watch, rings, hands give it away. A body shop veteran. She's been there 7 years. Apparently born to the job as she has no aspirations to anything else and a blood sucking family the likes of which you have never seen. I had a ton of pics of her somewhere which I will try to find.

AV.

Wicked Roger
10-09-14, 07:41
And I am caned for that sort of language on the board ('abrasive' is the word used) - DJ seems to have a way with words and spelling from some urban dictionary (and does not post photos).

OK DJ as you (yo?) like boobs sooo (so) much try these for size. And she is a Filipina.

Thank Westie for the research, well done.

Rubio Tonto
10-09-14, 09:14
The watch, rings, hands give it away. A body shop veteran. She's been there 7 years. Apparently born to the job as she has no aspirations to anything else and a blood sucking family the likes of which you have never seen. I had a ton of pics of her somewhere which I will try to find.

AV.If you're referring to the girl in my photos, she's never worked at the Body Shop. She's been at various Perimeter bars off and on since 2009, with stints at ACM in between. I first met her at LIA five years ago, called her down for an LD, and couldn't close the deal (probably because my lower jaw hit the floor and I was drooling too much). Finally was able to start a conversation at ACM a couple years ago, and made her laugh a lot (one of the keys to winning over camgirls). She's been in my stable ever since, and is a very, very sweet girl once you get to know her (and great in bed too).

Rubio Tonto
10-09-14, 09:18
The watch, rings, hands give it away. A body shop veteran. She's been there 7 years. Apparently born to the job as she has no aspirations to anything else and a blood sucking family the likes of which you have never seen. I had a ton of pics of her somewhere which I will try to find.

AV.Your words would be spot on if you were referring to the girl in these photos (I believe I've posted them here before).

WestCoast1
10-09-14, 13:46
Morsel #2. Morsel #1 took this of morsel #2, while I was doggy-ing #1. Love phils.

FruitNinja
10-09-14, 23:03
Ever check your voice-mail? Or did you listen and forget to return my call (again, LOL)? Sent you a PM.I just booked Asia 2015. Leaving 8 Jan the live in returns 28 Jan and I stay on until 18 Feb. Want to get in trouble? BTW: How does my hand look?

WestCoast1
10-10-14, 00:58
BTW: How does my hand look? .Happy! How does mine look?

Socker
10-10-14, 04:08
I just booked Asia 2015. Leaving 8 Jan the live in returns 28 Jan and I stay on until 18 Feb. Want to get in trouble? BTW: How does my hand look? .Killer shot, I take it your dong was dangling above another pair of lips? That's one hella shot, one hand on the big tittie and w / your free hand taking the shot, fucking outstanding I must say!

Kudos on the 3 way maneuver, proving once again. This is where you can learn to be an expert, pics don't lie.

Thank you.

Obligatory pic of one fantastic PI pussy, what a honey she is......

Pip Jaeger
10-10-14, 11:34
Want to get in trouble?No thanks = you get into enough trouble on your own; rabid dogs, pick pockets; the list goes on, LOL. But I will have a few ladies lined up to play with your girl with when you arrive, you can stay safe n sound in your room.

BTW: How does my hand look? .Your hand? I'd say old, wrinkled and, unlike Westy's & mine, in the way. But still a nice pic!

X Man
10-10-14, 13:00
You're not naked if you are wearing a watch. Wtf?

I just booked Asia 2015. Leaving 8 Jan the live in returns 28 Jan and I stay on until 18 Feb. Want to get in trouble? BTW: How does my hand look? .

Rubio Tonto
10-11-14, 01:04
Ex-fiancee, accomplished liar and actress, still sweet as honey and lovely to look at. Photos taken in 2013 and 2014, we've said our good-byes and she's out of my life.

WestCoast1
10-11-14, 02:35
Ex-fiancee, accomplished liar and actress, still sweet as honey and lovely to look at. Photos taken in 2013 and 2014, we've said our good-byes and she's out of my life.Sorry it turned out that way.

Today's morsel: getting ready to nibble.

X Man
10-11-14, 15:12
Rubio, that is a fine specimen.

Rubio Tonto
10-11-14, 15:39
Rubio, that is a fine specimen.And she liked to pose!

WestCoast1
10-13-14, 13:43
And she liked to pose!Love the small of her back on that third shot.

Morsel, early in the morning. Get some.

WC.

Rubio Tonto
10-13-14, 17:22
Love the small of her back on that third shot.

Morsel, early in the morning. Get some.

WC.As smooth as a baby's bottom. My ex's was too.

WestCoast1
10-13-14, 18:24
As smooth as a baby's bottom. My ex's was too.Now you're just bragging. With all these pics you make it look easy to score filipina. The kind who gush and pose when a camera gets pulled out. I would never do anything like that haha.

WC.

Rubio Tonto
10-13-14, 23:19
Now you're just bragging. With all these pics you make it look easy to score filipina. The kind who gush and pose when a camera gets pulled out. I would never do anything like that haha.

WC.Bragging? Who, me?

WestCoast1
10-14-14, 00:20
Bragging? Who, me?Shit, she's cute. That's worth braggin' about.

I got to find a date.

Jp Slicky
10-14-14, 11:29
"As smooth as a baby's bottom. My ex's was too. ".

"Yeah so it is!

Just some Benny Hill humor.

Wonderful ladies you have there.

Rubio Tonto
10-14-14, 18:05
"As smooth as a baby's bottom. My ex's was too. ".

"Yeah so it is!

Just some Benny Hill humor.

Wonderful ladies you have there.More ladies:

WestCoast1
10-15-14, 05:32
More ladies:Pic #4: Watch out for flying bullets.

Morsel: somewhat a showoff.

Radical Guy
10-15-14, 16:39
Here's a cutie I picked up from Harrison Plaza (manila) about a week ago. I just walked around the mall, and a mamasan approached me, asking if I was interested in company. I told her that I wanted a lady who was young and slim, so she introduced me to Reah, only 21 years old. She offered her for 1500 pesos, plus 200 for mamasan's "tip. " I countered with 1000 pesos, to be paid after service, plus 200 pesos to mamasan immediately, which was accepted.

Reah said she worked in some factory, but was making some extra money. She didn't have any kids, and her body and pussy were really tight, so I believe her. While she was is the shower, I took the liberty of looking in her purse and found her postal I'd card, which said her occupation was "factory worker," and confirmed her age as 21.

Reah was very passionate, and when I went down on her, she went crazy and her pussy got really wet and tasty. She rolled me over and rode me cowgirl, and I finished her doggy style. I thought we were finished, but she said, "I want again. " So, after about 20 minutes recovery, I fucked her from the side, while we were kissing deeply. I gave her the 1000 pesos, plus 500 pesos, and she was so very grateful.

RG.

WestCoast1
10-15-14, 18:10
Reah was very passionate, and when I went down on her, she went crazy and her pussy got really wet and tasty. She rolled me over and rode me cowgirl, and I finished her doggy style. I thought we were finished, but she said, "I want again. " So, after about 20 minutes recovery, I fucked her from the side, while we were kissing deeply. I gave her the 1000 pesos, plus 500 pesos, and she was so very grateful.

RG.Nice couple of posts recently.

Morsel: Waiting patiently for it.

Rubio Tonto
10-16-14, 00:45
Here's a cutie I picked up from Harrison Plaza (manila) about a week ago. I just walked around the mall, and a mamasan approached me, asking if I was interested in company. I told her that I wanted a lady who was young and slim, so she introduced me to Reah, only 21 years old. She offered her for 1500 pesos, plus 200 for mamasan's "tip. " I countered with 1000 pesos, to be paid after service, plus 200 pesos to mamasan immediately, which was accepted.

Reah said she worked in some factory, but was making some extra money. She didn't have any kids, and her body and pussy were really tight, so I believe her. While she was is the shower, I took the liberty of looking in her purse and found her postal I'd card, which said her occupation was "factory worker," and confirmed her age as 21.

RG.Very nice. As is this long-legged dancer from one of the Fields bars.

Amavida
10-16-14, 00:59
Very nice. As is this long-legged dancer from one of the Fields bars.This cute no?

AV.

Amavida
10-16-14, 01:09
Less cute but satisfying like a Chinese meal. The engagement ring tells me someone thought she is worth throwing away 50% of their net worth over. Hope he follows through. So many of the bar girls are lied to & have their emotions played with.

AV.

WestCoast1
10-16-14, 06:51
This cute no?

AV.A, RT: I'm giving it up: Wow.

Morsel: Young, cute, mocha-colored skin, and hungry. So much to enjoy.

Rubio Tonto
10-16-14, 18:08
This cute no?

AV.Very cute.

My long-legged dancer is a sneaky minx. I had the perfect doggy shot!

Pinaypounder
10-16-14, 22:14
Ex-fiancee, accomplished liar and actress, still sweet as honey and lovely to look at. Photos taken in 2013 and 2014, we've said our good-byes and she's out of my life.I would love to tag that, and I can return the pain she heaped on you!

Obligatory pic of my Cebu Kinkstress!

PP.

WestCoast1
10-16-14, 23:39
I would love to tag that, and I can return the pain she heaped on you!

Obligatory pic of my Cebu Kinkstress!

PP.Tag it up. Today's morsel, tagging me.

Rubio Tonto
10-17-14, 19:29
Tag it up. Today's morsel, tagging me.Long legs. Sigh.

Rubio Tonto
10-18-14, 16:52
Long legs. Sigh.Hubba hubba.

Mua Tur
10-18-14, 17:22
Met this girl online from Quezon city. With in 50 minutes we went down in skype showing her self horny as hell. Made my high intention to make a trial dive for Phil.

Pretty expert hand sending shots by mail in same time too. Should I aware from anything?

WestCoast1
10-19-14, 05:02
Pretty expert hand sending shots by mail in same time too. Should I aware from anything?Pretty confused by this.

Morsel: A true *est*oast fan.

Pip Jaeger
10-19-14, 13:19
Just arrived back in the Phils and one of my regulars met me at the airport. Got to the hotel, showered and dove right in to munching on her sweet pussy. After she got off she climbed on top of me, took me in all the way to the hilt, sat still for a few seconds and with big grin said: "Welcome home". LOL.

Wicked Roger
10-19-14, 15:58
Just arrived back in the Phils and one of my regulars met me at the airport. Got to the hotel, showered and dove right in to munching on her sweet pussy. After she got off she climbed on top of me, took me in all the way to the hilt, sat still for a few seconds and with big grin said: "Welcome home". LOL.Welcome back Pip and see you soon.

She is a lovely regular and very wet all the time.

This is another slim cutie you will meet who will munch away on your regular's pussy and they will have fun. As we will also LOL.

This cutie loves pussy as you know and is keen to meet. Yummy times ahead in Cebu.

WestCoast1
10-19-14, 17:02
After she got off she climbed on top of me, took me in all the way to the hilt, sat still for a few seconds and with big grin said: "Welcome home". LOL.Good lord your hand is as wide as her body. Hope you didn't bust her in half.

Today's morsel. After the session: "I like to drinking and sexing". Really! You're 18, that's young for drinking and sexing? "No. Not". Who do you drink and sex with? "My boyfriend before". I see. Often? "Not. When I'm 15. First time sex no drinking. Udder two times sexing we drinking tan-dow-way. I like". What a fresh-off-the-bus thing to say! You had sex only 3 times with your boyfriend? "Yes. She sex and she sleep and she go home his head hurt". Haha the FOB items keep pouring out of her mouth. This wasn't our first session, and as you can see there is a third party in the room handling the camera (her best fwend, who brought her to me originally). We had just come back from a live band bar where she had been drinking -- too much -- Tanduay Ice. The were both fairly snookered and giggle-ey when we left the bar. She was still drunk. So its been several years since you had sex last? Everytime I asked her a question, her eyes would roll up towards the ceiling while she thought of what to say, then she would look at me and answer: "Yes till I meet you. We have drinking tonight I'm happy". So FOB! Still with your BF? (eyes roll up, then down) "Not. We break. She telling eberbody we are sexing. I don't like". The other girl said: "When they sexing HE think HE own her all. Its bad. She break him". WTF did that mean? I don't know, but they were spilling the beans. So, next time, you want to go drinking again before our session? (eyes roll up, eyes roll down) "Yes of course I like berry much that bar that tandauy ice that fucking". Holy shit the FOB-ness was pouring out of her.

Needless to say, the next morning after they went home, I stopped and picked up a half-dozen TI's for the hotel fridge.

"Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off", Joe Nichols: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ.

She'll start by kicking out of her shoes. Lose an earring in her drink. Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall. Drop a contact down the sink. Them panty hose ain't going to last too long. If the DJ puts Bon Jovi on. She might come home in a table cloth. Yeah, tequila makes her clothes fall off.

Rubio Tonto
10-19-14, 18:25
Good lord your hand is as wide as her body. Hope you didn't bust her in half.

Today's morsel. After the session: "I like to drinking and sexing". Really! You're 18, that's young for drinking and sexing? "No. Not". Who do you drink and sex with? "My boyfriend before". I see. Often? "Not. When I'm 15. First time sex no drinking. Udder two times sexing we drinking tan-dow-way. I like". What a fresh-off-the-bus thing to say! You had sex only 3 times with your boyfriend? "Yes. She sex and she sleep and she go home his head hurt". Haha the FOB items keep pouring out of her mouth. This wasn't our first session, and as you can see there is a third party in the room handling the camera (her best fwend, who brought her to me originally). We had just come back from a live band bar where she had been drinking -- too much -- Tanduay Ice. The were both fairly snookered and giggle-ey when we left the bar. She was still drunk. So its been several years since you had sex last? Everytime I asked her a question, her eyes would roll up towards the ceiling while she thought of what to say, then she would look at me and answer: "Yes till I meet you. We have drinking tonight I'm happy". So FOB! Still with your BF? (eyes roll up, then down) "Not. We break. She telling eberbody we are sexing. I don't like". The other girl said: "When they sexing HE think HE own her all. Its bad. She break him". WTF did that mean? I don't know, but they were spilling the beans. So, next time, you want to go drinking again before our session? (eyes roll up, eyes roll down) "Yes of course I like berry much that bar that tandauy ice that fucking". Holy shit the FOB-ness was pouring out of her.

Needless to say, the next morning after they went home, I stopped and picked up a half-dozen TI's for the hotel fridge.

"Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off", Joe Nichols: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ.

She'll start by kicking out of her shoes. Lose an earring in her drink. Leave her jacket in the bathroom stall. Drop a contact down the sink. Them panty hose ain't going to last too long. If the DJ puts Bon Jovi on. She might come home in a table cloth. Yeah, tequila makes her clothes fall off.LOL awesome!

Today's pics: ex-GN girl, five years ago. Very shy, always stayed on the upper level. Wouldn't go with me unless I also took out her less attractive friend, so I took one for the team. Haven't seen or heard from her since, and neither have the more prolific expats.

WestCoast1
10-20-14, 02:40
LOL awesome!

Today's pics: ex-GN girl, five years ago. Very shy, always stayed on the upper level. Wouldn't go with me unless I also took out her less attractive friend, so I took one for the team. Haven't seen or heard from her since, and neither have the more prolific expats.RT: Cutie-pie!

Morsel: Her enjoyable sex following her enjoyable drinking.

Rubio Tonto
10-20-14, 18:24
RT: Cutie-pie!

Morsel: Her enjoyable sex following her enjoyable drinking.Finally she let me get this shot.

WestCoast1
10-21-14, 06:18
Finally she let me get this shot.Haha mine came specifically to be photographed. Bad girl! I mean good girl!

Rubio Tonto
10-22-14, 07:00
Haha mine came specifically to be photographed. Bad girl! I mean good girl!This one loves to be photographed too.

Pinaypounder
10-22-14, 21:26
Met this girl online from Quezon city. With in 50 minutes we went down in skype showing her self horny as hell. Made my high intention to make a trial dive for Phil.

Pretty expert hand sending shots by mail in same time too. Should I aware from anything?That you will get used to beautiful young women with exhibitionists streaks, just don't marry one unless you really like to watch. You can take the girl out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the girl. Here is one of my recent skype mates.

Rubio Tonto
10-23-14, 08:11
Dimplecide!

WestCoast1
10-25-14, 06:29
RT: Stunning dimples!

New morsel: Fresh. Smiles a lot. Rarely talks.

Rubio Tonto
10-25-14, 09:28
RT: Stunning dimples!

New morsel: Fresh. Smiles a lot. Rarely talks.Mouth is full a lot?

Camel toe!

Doctor Gg
10-25-14, 13:36
Nostalgia.

Fred Gold
10-25-14, 22:15
I met her on tagged and we met at Robinson Mall for snack then back to my hotel.

Fred Gold
10-25-14, 22:20
I met her on tagged and we met at Robinson Mall for snack then back to my hotel.

WestCoast1
10-26-14, 06:04
Nostalgia.Nice!

Today's morsel: cute and ready.

Rubio Tonto
10-27-14, 01:34
Nice!

Today's morsel: cute and ready.Hello little puwet.

Amavida
10-27-14, 01:47
Nostalgia.Midnight Rodeo is still there & still going strong! For those who don't know, its a small live music venue where you can take a GF to dance & sing. The old guys who front the band are cool dudes. Recommended for a break from girly bar bullshit all the time.

AV.

WestCoast1
10-28-14, 04:37
RT is this the same GN girl? I continue to be impressed.

Today's morsel: feeling fiesty.

Rubio Tonto
10-28-14, 06:47
RT is this the same GN girl? I continue to be impressed.

Today's morsel: feeling fiesty.The one in my previous pic is an ex-GN girl. Here are a couple more shots of her.

WestCoast1
10-29-14, 04:27
Fiesty morsel: Getting busy.

Rubio Tonto
10-29-14, 04:48
The one in my previous pic is an ex-GN girl. Here are a couple more shots of her.And a couple more.

WestCoast1
10-29-14, 11:39
And a couple more.Love that ass!

You know the old saying: Word of the day is labia; help spread the word.

Rubio Tonto
10-29-14, 22:03
Love that ass!

You know the old saying: Word of the day is labia; help spread the word.Here's another ass.

WestCoast1
10-30-14, 04:14
Here's another ass.RT: That ass and that great hair are giving me a stiffie.

Morsel: Fold-able (in half).

Rubio Tonto
10-30-14, 10:18
RT: That ass and that great hair are giving me a stiffie.

Morsel: Fold-able (in half).The owner of that ass and that great hair also has the most delightful nipples.

WestCoast1
10-31-14, 12:39
The owner of that ass and that great hair also has the most delightful nipples.Love the phone shot.

Morsel: Making my day wonderful.

Rubio Tonto
10-31-14, 19:57
Love the phone shot.

Morsel: Making my day wonderful.They do love their phones!

WestCoast1
11-01-14, 16:19
They do love their phones!I wake up one morning in the province. The sun is up and there is plenty of light in the room. I get out of bed to weewee and head to the CR. I didn't notice my pinay was not in the bed. I open the closed CR door (the CR is just inside the main door leading to the hallway outside) and go wee. I walk back out to the main part of the room, open the drape a tad to check the street scene. I turn around and realize she's not in the bed. She did not appear to be anywhere in the room (small room). Hell, her clothes from yesterday are laying on the table, including her panty / bra. She didn't bring any change of clothes; in fact she didn't bring a purse or anything with her yesterday. WTF, wherever she was, she was naked. Just then, the open CR door appeared to slowly close, all by itself. I had not seen her sitting cross-legged on the floor when I went to the CR. She was huddled up against the outer door, on the floor, naked. She was looking at her phone intently in one hand, and was closing the CR door slowly with the other hand (which I had pushed against her when I went to the CR). I grabbed my cell phone and shot a pic, but I can't find the damned pic; wanted to post it here.

I asked her why she was on the floor against the door? "More internet here. Bad signal dare", she pointed to the bed. And she turned out to be right, it was crappy internet in the room, better as you went to the door or stepped out into the hallway. Who knows how long the naked pinay had been curled up against the door checking her YM messages? I went ahead and showered and watched the news on TV for a bit, and she hadn't moved from her spot on the floor.

Obligatory pic. "My my right leg is Christmas, my left leg is Easter. Come on up between holidays and see me sometime!" Mae West.

Rubio Tonto
11-01-14, 22:06
I wake up one morning in the province. The sun is up and there is plenty of light in the room. I get out of bed to weewee and head to the CR. I didn't notice my pinay was not in the bed. I open the closed CR door (the CR is just inside the main door leading to the hallway outside) and go wee. I walk back out to the main part of the room, open the drape a tad to check the street scene. I turn around and realize she's not in the bed. She did not appear to be anywhere in the room (small room). Hell, her clothes from yesterday are laying on the table, including her panty / bra. She didn't bring any change of clothes; in fact she didn't bring a purse or anything with her yesterday. WTF, wherever she was, she was naked. Just then, the open CR door appeared to slowly close, all by itself. I had not seen her sitting cross-legged on the floor when I went to the CR. She was huddled up against the outer door, on the floor, naked. She was looking at her phone intently in one hand, and was closing the CR door slowly with the other hand (which I had pushed against her when I went to the CR). I grabbed my cell phone and shot a pic, but I can't find the damned pic; wanted to post it here.

I asked her why she was on the floor against the door? "More internet here. Bad signal dare", she pointed to the bed. And she turned out to be right, it was crappy internet in the room, better as you went to the door or stepped out into the hallway. Who knows how long the naked pinay had been curled up against the door checking her YM messages? I went ahead and showered and watched the news on TV for a bit, and she hadn't moved from her spot on the floor.

Obligatory pic. "My my right leg is Christmas, my left leg is Easter. Come on up between holidays and see me sometime!" Mae West.Hahaha great story! And I love the Mae West joke. Here's another pic of the phone hottie.

WestCoast1
11-01-14, 23:30
Hahaha great story! And I love the Mae West joke. Here's another pic of the phone hottie.I have another pic of two of my other provincial pinay, one sitting in a chair in the hotel room, and the other sitting on the floor and leaning on the door. Both of them trying to get a better wifi signal, playing on their phones. Will post that another time when I can find it.

Obligatory pic.

Rubio Tonto
11-02-14, 07:48
I have another pic of two of my other provincial pinay, one sitting in a chair in the hotel room, and the other sitting on the floor and leaning on the door. Both of them trying to get a better wifi signal, playing on their phones. Will post that another time when I can find it.

Obligatory pic.Hubba Hubba!

WestCoast1
11-05-14, 04:24
Hubba Hubba!Hubba hubba is right. Love the pic with the hair on her face. What a beauty.

Morsel: Smokin' one.

Acejack
11-05-14, 05:15
HB.

On occasion we have all had to stoop to low depths depending on our level of horniness BUT. The human in the picture you have provided is a man.

Now if that's your thing well fair enough but for the majority of forum members that is disgusting.

Rubio Tonto
11-05-14, 06:42
HB.

On occasion we have all had to stoop to low depths depending on our level of horniness BUT. The human in the picture you have provided is a man.

Now if that's your thing well fair enough but for the majority of forum members that is disgusting.You might have to look a little closer but the pics I posted with the accompanying text of "hubba hubba" are most definitely of a female. Here's two more of the same chica.

WestCoast1
11-05-14, 07:41
HB.

Now if that's your thing well fair enough but for the majority of forum members that is disgusting.Are you referring to Tonto, or myself? I see that your a newb, so I'll offer a few thoughts:

1. If referring to Tonto, from behind a pinay can appear to be ladyboy. Hard to tell (and obviously you didn't, as per the new pics).

2. If referring to me, see pic below and previous pics of the same girl (facing forward, lady bits showing).

3. This is the PhotoGallery, where only picture-posters are allowed. Please take your comments to the comments area (our Phils PhotoGallery Chit Chat thread). A non-pic post in the PG would be stooping to 'low depths'.

4. 40 posts since 2007, with few recent FR's, and none from phils, makes you a newb. Lets watch the manners (I could be wrong here). Write us a descriptive FR on your upcoming trip.

Rubio Tonto
11-05-14, 21:47
More of the same.

Pip Jaeger
11-06-14, 08:08
It would be nice to have a personal cheerleader for half-time entertainment! Cheers!Personally I prefer "hole" time, speaking of which, here's a new one I met the other day, a skinny and tight 18 year old I'll call JR. A bit cam shy this time around, but she promised that when I see her again next week that it'll be ok to take more pics.

Rubio Tonto
11-06-14, 09:09
They do love their phones!And yet another pic of her. Her beloved phone has passed on to the Great Cellphone in the Sky, smashed by her lesbian ex-asawa, who showed up uninvited at her birthday party just long enough to kill the phone and run off.

WestCoast1
11-07-14, 05:28
And yet another pic of her. Her beloved phone has passed on to the Great Cellphone in the Sky, smashed by her lesbian ex-asawa, who showed up uninvited at her birthday party just long enough to kill the phone and run off.Golly RT, a girl in need is a cam-sl*t indeed. You'll replace it for her?

Today's morsel: Not so shy.

Rubio Tonto
11-07-14, 07:42
Golly RT, a girl in need is a cam-sl*t indeed. You'll replace it for her?

Today's morsel: Not so shy.Yeah, I sent her money to get a cheaper one in the 5K-6K range. Happy to do it for her, as she really is a sweetheart and doesn't ask for much. And gawd, that ass!

HotShaneHot
11-08-14, 01:03
I met her in Manila.

HotShaneHot
11-08-14, 02:26
She loves to pose for photos.

Rubio Tonto
11-08-14, 02:40
Yeah, I sent her money to get a cheaper one in the 5K-6K range. Happy to do it for her, as she really is a sweetheart and doesn't ask for much. And gawd, that ass!Keeping with the phone theme.

WestCoast1
11-08-14, 03:03
Keeping with the phone theme.This po gal has no phone! Westy to the rescue.

HotShaneHot
11-08-14, 06:08
Bend over hun.

Rubio Tonto
11-08-14, 09:06
This po gal has no phone! Westy to the rescue.Neither did my lying little ex (in these photos, at least).

WestCoast1
11-08-14, 14:10
Neither did my lying little ex (in these photos, at least).Luvvvv that Hello Kitty sh*t on the wall haha.

Morsel: Feeling good about showing herself. Shy on her first visit, but the opposite thereafter. I didn't take these pics; she was cam-sl*t-ish once her friend was snapping pics.

Rubio Tonto
11-08-14, 20:40
Luvvvv that Hello Kitty sh*t on the wall haha.

Morsel: Feeling good about showing herself. Shy on her first visit, but the opposite thereafter. I didn't take these pics; she was cam-sl*t-ish once her friend was snapping pics.I love it when they get like that!

Biscuit: badonkadonk!

HotShaneHot
11-09-14, 00:56
Roll over hun.

HotShaneHot
11-09-14, 01:02
Some nice tits.

Asian Rain
11-09-14, 13:30
Luvvvv that Hello Kitty sh*t on the wall haha.Kitty belongs on the kitty. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

WestCoast1
11-09-14, 15:17
Kitty belongs on the kitty.

I love it when they get like that!Gents: Wow, great!

Morsel (s): What a thing (s) to wake up to. The things I do to bring you guys a "pitcher".

Rubio Tonto
11-09-14, 23:48
Gents: Wow, great!

Morsel (s): What a thing (s) to wake up to. The things I do to bring you guys a "pitcher".Great pics, brothers! Me likey upward pointing nipples!

HotShaneHot
11-10-14, 00:41
Well no upward hear.

HotShaneHot
11-10-14, 00:52
Having some fun.

LifeIsABeach
11-10-14, 07:06
Great pics, brothers! Me likey upward pointing nipples!Question for you on the gallery chit chat.

Rubio Tonto
11-10-14, 09:42
Question for you on the gallery chit chat.Badonkadonk part deux.

HotShaneHot
11-11-14, 00:49
More fun photos.

HotShaneHot
11-11-14, 01:08
Let me see you baby.

Rubio Tonto
11-11-14, 09:10
Let me see you baby.Peekaboo bb!

Asian Rain
11-11-14, 16:30
Got a message from a provider / pimpette talent who I haven't met for a while. "Hey baby can we meet I need money I pregnant!" Wait a second, I thought. I know this girl is a confirmed lesbian, having seen pics of her together with her butch girlfriend on her facebook. Well, turns out she had a local boyfriend on the side who did a dump-and-run, leaving her with a bun in the oven. So we hook up last night and she is 7 months along, looking like she is stealing a volleyball. She was really shy about her body, but I assured her that I was okay with the situation, giving her lots of oohs and aahs as she stripped down. Yes, I can go for a preggy girl, especially when it is her first child.

I had posted some pics of her perfect frame before, so you can compare to the current state with her kit looking a bit alien with the distended belly. She used to have beautiful Hello Kitty pink nipples, which have now turned dark purple. Session was a winner, with plenty of kink value. She told me she was back with her lesbi GF, and they intend to raise the child as a couple. Hmm. We will see how that goes. In the meantime, I asked if she was keen to resume her former pimpette role, so I am hoping there is more to cum. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

HotShaneHot
11-12-14, 00:52
MM I so love to get a preggy this one I was meet her about two years ago and I still have lots photos of her.

HotShaneHot
11-12-14, 00:56
More of her having fun.

WestCoast1
11-12-14, 01:03
Back to the cell phone / TV (haha).

AR: Nice!

Sam 14
11-12-14, 17:51
Auntie. . Can I borrow a bra?

HotShaneHot
11-13-14, 02:22
Hun you look nice today.

Rubio Tonto
11-13-14, 04:10
Hun you look nice today.Point that toe, baby!

HotShaneHot
11-13-14, 20:31
Point that toe, baby!Nice pic but I got a hand full.

Rubio Tonto
11-14-14, 03:03
Nice pic but I got a hand full.Sometimes two handfuls are more fun.

WestCoast1
11-14-14, 05:45
Sometimes two handfuls are more fun.Ahem. So I've heard.

Rubio Tonto
11-14-14, 21:52
Ahem. So I've heard.My puwet better den westy two girl diba.

HotShaneHot
11-15-14, 01:09
I like this pic.

WestCoast1
11-15-14, 14:31
My puwet better den westy two girl diba.He might be right. Haha you decide!

Sid70
11-15-14, 20:02
And will be back for sure. Should try to take more pictures the next time.

HotShaneHot
11-16-14, 01:18
Some more.

HotShaneHot
11-16-14, 01:22
I like this pic too.

Rubio Tonto
11-16-14, 02:19
I like this pic too.Mmmm. Blowjob advertising.

HotShaneHot
11-16-14, 05:34
Mmmm. Blowjob advertising.Yes I think so.

I love to play my pussy.

WestCoast1
11-16-14, 15:06
And will be back for sure. Should try to take more pictures the next time.Nice shots Sid, especially the creampie.

Today's morsel: Crawl to me in the morning, mahal.

HotShaneHot
11-17-14, 01:16
Hun bend over and put it in your ass.

HotShaneHot
11-17-14, 01:29
Morning hun.

LuvAsianTang
11-17-14, 03:40
This sweet little woman was beautiful and great in bed. I'm guessing her weight (weighed with my super sensitive tongue scale) is about 88 lbs 37 k? And she stands about 4'10" . she wouldn't let me take any nudes but she had perfect B's with responsive, perky nipples, nice hips and booty, with just a splash of hair above her naturally smooth, wet, succulent, pussy. she was connected and very verbal and active during the deed. massage and fun stuff total was 2500 for 2 hours then we had dinner together at jolli bee's. no I didn't fall in love with her but i did like her enough to want to hang out a little over dinner.
by the way, I found her on p burgos offering massage

happy pooning LAT

Rubio Tonto
11-17-14, 05:27
This sweet little woman was beautiful and great in bed. I'm guessing her weight (weighed with my super sensitive tongue scale) is about 88 lbs 37 k? And she stands about 4'10" . she wouldn't let me take any nudes but she had perfect B's with responsive, perky nipples, nice hips and booty, with just a splash of hair above her naturally smooth, wet, succulent, pussy. she was connected and very verbal and active during the deed. massage and fun stuff total was 2500 for 2 hours then we had dinner together at jolli bee's. no I didn't fall in love with her but i did like her enough to want to hang out a little over dinner.
by the way, I found her on p burgos offering massage

happy pooning LATNice. Never grabbed one of the Burgos massage girls, might have to do it in the future.

Photos are of my first pinay GF, Dec 2005 to Dec 2008.

WestCoast1
11-17-14, 06:00
Photos are of my first pinay GF, Dec 2005 to Dec 2008.Cute!

Possible re-post from a while back. Nice ass, and unabashed about where she was.

HotShaneHot
11-17-14, 08:45
Nice. Never grabbed one of the Burgos massage girls, might have to do it in the future.

Photos are of my first pinay GF, Dec 2005 to Dec 2008.Wow so nice.

Bend over more hun.

HotShaneHot
11-17-14, 08:57
You good hear.

HotShaneHot
11-18-14, 00:55
I like to touch my pussy again.

HotShaneHot
11-18-14, 05:26
I love hots take pic of me.

Econo Tech
11-18-14, 06:34
Not as photogenic as you guys. But I try.

A freelancer I met.

Ignore the stretch marks and her refusal to kiss me. (that's reserved for the BF. I guess).

HotShaneHot
11-19-14, 00:49
Can we take more pic.

HotShaneHot
11-19-14, 00:54
You like my tits hun.

WestCoast1
11-19-14, 04:59
Not as photogenic as you guys. But I try.

A freelancer I met. Where did you meet her?

Morsel: Missing her Westy. The word 'tart' comes to mind.

Joesmo77
11-19-14, 19:32
Paid the obligatory membership fee and wouldn't you know it one of my first hits was a beautiful innocent Pinay nurse. Gave her my email add and no sooner could you say lick that slit, in popped a raft of photo's. And the request for $75 so she could take some more to send me. Poor girl. Unfortunately for her there was no $75 coming but in order to try to convince me over numerous requests she did send additional photo's which got better over the course of her requests. I can't believe some guys actually fall for their scams!

Joesmo77
11-19-14, 19:39
Another poor young and innocent Pinay going by the name of Edna just looking for love?? Here was her email to me along with the pictures she attached.

This is Edna from Filipinocupid.

Thanks for your mail. Here are some pictures of me and I hope I did not scare you away. My name is Edna well am 33 years of age single never been married with no kids. Am a loving caring understanding faithful loyal honest kind woman. Am here looking for a soul mate a true love partner a true love man who I can love and trust to build up a long term relationship with. Am looking for a loving caring understanding loyal honest man to share the rest of my life time with and that is what am missing in my life now. Am a Graduate in Food and Nutrition I will Like to Become a dietitian one day. I like to cook read go to beach swim in my free time. My Favorite colors Blue Red Green and White, am the only Child of my Parents. That all I can say about me and Can you also tell me more about yourself.

What are you really looking for?

What qualities do you want in a woman?

Have you ever been married with Any kids?

How long have you been single?

Do you live alone and do you live in your own house or an apartment?

What work do you do for a living and what do you like to do in your free time?

Do you have a car, Pet ect.

Well I will end here and I look forward to your reply.

Edna.

Such a sweet and innocent thing!

HotShaneHot
11-20-14, 00:30
Having some fun.

HotShaneHot
11-20-14, 00:42
She is so much fun in bed.

WestCoast1
11-20-14, 02:33
Another poor young and innocent Pinay going by the name of Edna just looking for love?? Here was her email to me along with the pictures she attached.
SNIP
Such a sweet and innocent thing!Pray tell, how is this one a scam? Is this the same girl as post #7201?

WestCoast1
11-20-14, 05:24
WestCoast,

Almost fell for your trick and nearly replied in the PG Thread! LOL.Never a problem to post here big guy, just pop a pic!

Pip Jaeger
11-20-14, 08:27
One of my girls prepping her lesbian GF for the real thing. The lesbian's hymen was already broken a long time ago by toys, but I was her first real one. After we were done she said she'll be back for more (insert smiley face); both with toys and for the real thing. She also enjoyed watching my girl give me a BJ, maybe the next time I can get her to try that too.

Rubio Tonto
11-20-14, 08:54
Nice. Never grabbed one of the Burgos massage girls, might have to do it in the future.

Photos are of my first pinay GF, Dec 2005 to Dec 2008.Here's some more of her.

HotShaneHot
11-21-14, 00:49
No not the same girl from post #7201.

HotShaneHot
11-21-14, 05:50
Here's some more of her.Nice photos.

Amavida
11-21-14, 07:54

This is Edna from Filipinocupid.

Thanks for your mail. Here are some pictures of me and I hope I did not scare you away. My name is Edna well am 33 years of age single never been married with no kids. Am a loving caring understanding faithful loyal honest kind woman. Am here looking for a soul mate a true love partner a true love man who I can love and trust to build up a long term relationship with. Am looking for a loving caring understanding loyal honest man to share the rest of my life time with and that is what am missing in my life now. Am a Graduate in Food and Nutrition I will Like to Become a dietitian one day. I like to cook read go to beach swim in my free time. My Favorite colors Blue Red Green and White, am the only Child of my Parents. That all I can say about me and Can you also tell me more about yourself.

What are you really looking for?

What qualities do you want in a woman?

Have you ever been married with Any kids?

How long have you been single?

Do you live alone and do you live in your own house or an apartment?

What work do you do for a living and what do you like to do in your free time?

Do you have a car, Pet ect.

Well I will end here and I look forward to your reply.

Edna.

Such a sweet and innocent thing!Please tell me this is tongue in cheek?

This is a scammer profile & in no way represents the real Pinay you will meet / bonk here.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45891&start=60

AV.

Amavida
11-21-14, 07:59
Paid the obligatory membership fee and wouldn't you know it one of my first hits was a beautiful innocent Pinay nurse. Gave her my email add and no sooner could you say lick that slit, in popped a raft of photo's. And the request for $75 so she could take some more to send me. Poor girl. Unfortunately for her there was no $75 coming but in order to try to convince me over numerous requests she did send additional photo's which got better over the course of her requests. I can't believe some guys actually fall for their scams!This is a joke right?

Blind Freddie can see these are not even the same girl & lousy amateur attempt at photo shopping.

I guess your point is to illustrate scammers post profiles on FC. CONGRATULATIONS. They are everywhere & really easy to spot / ignore. Now can we move on please?

AV.

WestCoast1
11-21-14, 15:29
Paid the obligatory membership fee and wouldn't you know it one of my first hits was a beautiful innocent Pinay nurse. Gave her my email add and no sooner could you say lick that slit, in popped a raft of photo's. And the request for $75 so she could take some more to send me. Poor girl. Unfortunately for her there was no $75 coming but in order to try to convince me over numerous requests she did send additional photo's which got better over the course of her requests. I can't believe some guys actually fall for their scams!Under his username it shows 6 posts, but I can only find 3 posts when I click 'View Forum Posts'.

Obligatory pic, the all-powerful phone.

HotShaneHot
11-22-14, 00:42
Hello Socker,

I was get the underwear for her we go shopping at sm Mall a Asia.

HotShaneHot
11-22-14, 00:44
Todays post.

HotShaneHot
11-22-14, 01:10
This is her at home.

Hey hun try use two hands.

HotShaneHot
11-22-14, 23:44
Todays pic.

HotShaneHot
11-22-14, 23:45
Some more.

WestCoast1
11-23-14, 08:09
Morsel: likes being photographed.

HotShaneHot
11-24-14, 04:26
Today's photos.

Rubio Tonto
11-24-14, 11:42
Morsel: likes being photographed.That is a tasty morsel, as was my first pinay gf:

HotShaneHot
11-24-14, 23:30
She was my first pinay GF from the Philippines.

HotShaneHot
11-24-14, 23:33
More photos of her.

WestCoast1
11-25-14, 02:06
That is a tasty morsel, as was my first pinay gf:Damn that's an ass worth fightin' for.

Morsel: Another of "loves to pose".

Rubio Tonto
11-25-14, 10:15
Damn that's an ass worth fightin' for.

Morsel: Another of "loves to pose".That's a front worth fighting for. This one, too.

Ekspat
11-25-14, 11:00
Not too bad either.

Cunning Stunt
11-25-14, 11:09
Hello peeps. I'm back!

Had a young friend try out my new sex toy on her tight, little juicebox. Cost me 800 baht at Sukhumvit Night Market, so it probably won't last the season but she appeared to enjoy it.

Socker
11-25-14, 19:38
Welcome back CS, nice shots, Ekspat too. Great shots Rubio, thanks to all.

I'm inspired. Here's a beautiful creature I found in Cebu at The Sisters bar a couple years ago. We hung out for 3 days, she's definitely out of the scene. One of the smallest spinners ever for me. I'll be there in Feb so all these hot pics have me salivating.

A few pics of our happy times, the last one is her home, the door on the left, I mean the opening.

HotShaneHot
11-26-14, 00:40
Hello peeps. I'm back!

Had a young friend try out my new sex toy on her tight, little juicebox. Cost me 800 baht at Sukhumvit Night Market, so it probably won't last the season but she appeared to enjoy it.Welcome back CS.

Time for her sex toy too.

OneIpole
11-26-14, 05:29
Met this one on mango Street. Quick chat and 1500 later time for her to go.

WestCoast1
11-26-14, 06:08
Gents: The PG seems alive and well with beauty! May the lions stay in the hills, and the pinay hottie in our beds.

Rubio Tonto
11-26-14, 09:15
Welcome back CS, nice shots, Ekspat too. Great shots Rubio, thanks to all.

I'm inspired. Here's a beautiful creature I found in Cebu at The Sisters bar a couple years ago. We hung out for 3 days, she's definitely out of the scene. One of the smallest spinners ever for me. I'll be there in Feb so all these hot pics have me salivating.

A few pics of our happy times, the last one is her home, the door on the left, I mean the opening.Pretty cute there!

Socker
11-26-14, 23:32
Pretty cute there!I get lucky once in a while, another little honey from the past + some fruit.

Asian Rain
11-27-14, 18:22
Hello peeps. I'm back! Had a young friend try out my new sex toy on her tight, little juicebox.A triumphant return. Nice uniform and a beautifully bald beaver to boot! Nice.

Still dripping with the juices that flowed this evening from this sweet little Chinita. So pink. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

WestCoast1
11-27-14, 19:15
A triumphant return. Nice uniform and a beautifully bald beaver to boot! Nice.

Still dripping with the juices that flowed this evening from this sweet little Chinita. So pink. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.Love the hair.

Morsels: Good morning, ladies. Last night was lovely. Coffee before I have you? After? Up to you.

Cunning Stunt
11-28-14, 02:31
Just my type. Slender, pretty faced with small titties and a gloriously tight, little snatch. Heaven. Love to see them in their old high school uniforms looking innocent and virginal. So deliciously sinful.

This sweetie knew the erotic effect this had on me and had shortened her old school skirt into a mini. Wow. Cannot bring myself to blur away that 'cum fuck me' look in her eyes. Needless to add, I complied.

MisterO
11-28-14, 08:09

Still dripping with the juices that flowed this evening from this sweet little Chinita. So pink. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.AR is back! Always some of my favorite pics! I love your taste in women.

Here is my obligatory pic. An ex GF of mine.

Rubio Tonto
11-28-14, 19:42
Just my type. Slender, pretty faced with small titties and a gloriously tight, little snatch. Heaven. Love to see them in their old high school uniforms looking innocent and virginal. So deliciously sinful.

This sweetie knew the erotic effect this had on me and had shortened her old school skirt into a mini. Wow. Cannot bring myself to blur away that 'cum fuck me' look in her eyes. Needless to add, I complied.That chica is killing me! This one used to wear me out.

Cunning Stunt
11-29-14, 04:34
That chica is killing me! This one used to wear me out.Very tasty. If she is killing you, think what she did to me?

WestCoast1
11-29-14, 06:38
That chica is killing me! This one used to wear me out.

Very tasty. If she is killing you, think what she did to me?Haha pervs. A bevy of beauties of late. A plethora of p*ssy. A phantasmagoria of ph*ck. Keep it up gents.

Mr Hawaii
11-29-14, 07:41
Hotel employee.

Mr Hawaii
11-29-14, 08:04
Try this one more time. Having a lot of trouble uploading photos. I give up. Try again tomorrow.

Rubio Tonto
11-29-14, 12:49
I like boobies.

WestCoast1
11-30-14, 05:54
I like boobies.Didn't realize it till just now. I like boobies, too (these boobies).

Rubio Tonto
11-30-14, 09:24
Didn't realize it till just now. I like boobies, too (these boobies).That's a nice set. Here's more of this nice set.

WestCoast1
12-01-14, 06:48
That's a nice set. Here's more of this nice set.Seem you and I are not posting enough boobies RT. Here's another.

Mr Hawaii
12-01-14, 07:37
More boobies. Too big? Finally..able to post a picture.

Cunning Stunt
12-01-14, 10:51
You like massive mams? Unfortunately, with Pinays, they are often accompanied by a belly that a pub landlord would be proud of.

This well stacked young lady, however, had the tits without the beer gut.

Rubio Tonto
12-01-14, 12:25
You like massive mams? Unfortunately, with Pinays, they are often accompanied by a belly that a pub landlord would be proud of.

This well stacked young lady, however, had the tits without the beer gut.I place a higher priority on a well-toned stomach, ass, and legs than I do on big boobs, but the latter in combo with the first three is a huge bonus. This pair was a nice, medium-size accompaniment to a pretty face and well-toned body.

Pip Jaeger
12-02-14, 01:33
I place a higher priority on a well-toned stomach, ass, and legs than I do on big boobs, but the latter in combo with the first three is a huge bonus.Agree, but I also value a good attitude and a sweet tasting pussy like this one:

WestCoast1
12-02-14, 04:58
More boobies. Too big? Finally..able to post a picture.Haha too big! Too much!

You guys are pervs, all of ya's. Far be it from me to photograph a tiny, booby pilipina.

Mr Hawaii
12-02-14, 07:19
Same girl. Different angle. Of course, they are real, and she is short..5'1"

Amavida
12-02-14, 07:51
Same girl. Different angle. Of course, they are real, and she is short..5'1"Nice.

Tiny is good too. An old friend posing.

AV.