PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Spider916
09-02-07, 21:46
just some pics from MNL
no contact details

Spider916
09-02-07, 21:47
some more
agin no contact details

Nvslim
09-03-07, 11:48
Was working in Naga city for a few days & decided to drive down to Legazpi during the weekend with my local dealer at the same time to visit customers there too. In the evening one of my customer invited us for dinner & of course the St.Miguel was like free flow form the tap....like no end...till I was damn F**king high & proceed to one of the KTV to continue the party. Below the picture of the gal who follow me back to my hotel. I can't recall the KTV name but the gal was really drive me to the wall.

It was a great weekend & worth to drive down for the fun.

Cheers

Cool69She looks nice and the tits look great. I can see why she would drive you up the wall.

Slim

Maaars
09-03-07, 17:20
21 yo from Cotton Club. She's been there a while now and have seen her a couple of times, just gave her 500 peso taxi money as she likes to have a good fucking from me (breathes on fingernails and polishes on chest :D)........ thats what she says anyway......... Likes to pose (as can be seen from the pics). Got one 4 yo kid but still nice and tight. Small tits but I like her ass which looks good when doing her doggie. Got another one from the following nite to post too, but no time at the moment......... enjoy this one in the meantime

Hesekiels
09-03-07, 18:41
some more
agin no contact details

Spider 916:

Excellent photos, indeed! Congrats and many tx for sharing!

Cheers - Hesekiels

The Lucky Guy
09-04-07, 00:38
This is not a bad way to spend an hour of one's evening.Hi!

I have seen the body paint exhibition from Mattrick, Ekspat and Xman posted in May 2007! Great bodies! Great shots!

A question: as I understand the pictures are taken in Dollhouse, Angeles City, are the girls in body paint barfined with the lower fee 1200P or the higher 3000P?

I haven't been to AC yet but hope to be there in about a month from now. I like the tall and skinny type of girls like these ones:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70239
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70114
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70243

How comon are tall and slim girls like that compared to the a bit more chubby ones? Are prices and availability about the same or is it the tall and slim that are taken early in the evening? Is there any place that has more of that body type than others? Some reports suggest that the girls on the Fields are a bit more classy, does that equal my preference; "Tall and Slim"?

Would be greatful for all answers!

The Lucky Guy
09-04-07, 11:41
Sorry guys! I should have posted this in the discussion board for Angeles City. Please make your reply there instead of here in the Photo section.

Hi!

I have seen the body paint exhibition from Mattrick, Ekspat and Xman posted in May 2007! Great bodies! Great shots!

A question: as I understand the pictures are taken in Dollhouse, Angeles City, are the girls in body paint barfined with the lower fee 1200P or the higher 3000P?

I haven't been to AC yet but hope to be there in about a month from now. I like the tall and skinny type of girls like these ones:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70239
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70114
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=70243

How comon are tall and slim girls like that compared to the a bit more chubby ones? Are prices and availability about the same or is it the tall and slim that are taken early in the evening? Is there any place that has more of that body type than others? Some reports suggest that the girls on the Fields are a bit more classy, does that equal my preference; "Tall and Slim"?

Would be greatful for all answers!

Buko Max
09-04-07, 14:25

Hello Lucky Guy,

Thanks for the props! Have seen some of your photos and FR in other threads and will be glad to try to answer any questions you have!

Actually, all my photos (cartoon character models) were shot at Las Vegas, located on Raymond St. just south of Fields. Some of the pics are somewhat of an optical illusion because the tallest model there was maybe 5' 6". Put some high heels on and everything is right! Since some of the clientele at that bar are Korean and Japanese, they go for the skinny, lighter skin models.
As for the barfines there, the model types are only slightly higher than the regular girls around 1500 I think.

During that art show, there were not many barfines at least not many before 11:00, when I was there. At the Dollhouse, the feature models are 3000, some of which were pictured by Ekspat and XMan. In AC you can generally find whatever body type you are into because the selection is huge! But if you have your eye on someone special, it is best to barfine her as early as possible.

For the sake of this discussion, maybe move anymore rebutals to the AC thread so as to not clog up this photo gallery. Thank you Maaars and Spider for posting your photos! Will leave you now with my favorite model from that body painting show. Tweedy may not be the best looking but her attitude was superior!

JCinAsia
09-04-07, 21:56
I am from the Philippines.

I don't wish to offend, but why do you guys pick these below average looking girls?

A few of the posted images look like house maids.

Again, I don't wish to often, I would just like to understand. How you can view them as pretty or work fucking.

I would like to recommend two establishments in Manila that provide HOT Filipinas. Sylvanus and Wilderness - I am not associated with these establishments. But I've visited them from time to time. The girls are smoking hot.I lived there for two years and I agree on the quality of these girls.

But you have to consider that any good looking or decent girl isn’t going to go for the nude picture shoot.

Maaars
09-05-07, 13:10
Not a lot to add here.......... just pics.

Maaars
09-05-07, 13:17
Not a lot to add here.......... just pics.
sorry, pressed add report before adding pix !
In retribution, a few details......... 25yo, one kid. Would have prefered to have done her friend who was a 9 but she had her period (I checked her for panty liner and it was there just to be sure no bullshit !), so settled for this one. Was feeling too mean to pay the bar fine, so I left the bar about midnight, told her to say she was sick and she came to the hotel about 1.30. Had agreed a price of 1500 beforehand, and gave her an extra 500 for job well done........... and didnt have to give the bar a fine either.......... enjoy........... btw......... she wasnt a 3 holer before, but she is now :D

Hk Dog
09-07-07, 08:55
just gave her 500 peso taxi money as she likes to have a good fucking from me (breathes on fingernails and polishes on chest :D

That is such a dickhead move. The object of mongering isn't to fuck the girls financially and should not be a proud achievement. You are paying for a service and if you are happy, pay her what she deserves. You get no points in my book by shortchanging these girls.

Ekspat
09-07-07, 09:46
The object of mongering isn't to fuck the girls financially and should not be a proud achievement. You are paying for a service and if you are happy, pay her what she deserves. You get no points in my book by shortchanging these girls.
Fully agree.

Maaars
09-07-07, 11:04
That is such a dickhead move. The object of mongering isn't to fuck the girls financially and should not be a proud achievement. You are paying for a service and if you are happy, pay her what she deserves. You get no points in my book by shortchanging these girls.

errr, excuse me, who are you calling a dickhead ?? Read what is written and the "proud achievement" was the fact that she told me she liked how I fucked her, not the fact that I may have "short changed" her. The sentence structure is correctly written and were the "proud achievement" been the "short changing", it would have been placed in brackets after the comment on the 500 peso.
She never asked for any money, and it was only after I left 500 peso sticking out of her bag that she accepted it. Like I said, she is from Cotton Club and I have seen her a few times, I didnt pick her up from there on this occassion.......... all that said,I have no idea why I am even wasting time justifying myself ??

X Man
09-07-07, 11:58
I hate posting without a picture, but seems like we'll have a flame war here at pics...PLEASE DON'T

I agree that 500 is very low. But the guy says he knows her, and has been with her, so she know the deal. Maybe they are in love. Maybe he has taken her to Borocay...whatever.

Of course, a girl telling you that she liked the sex is what a working girl tells you....assuming she know hot to turn the handles.

And if you play them well, they often don't ask for a commission. Lowball would be 1000.

Well, sorry, but you really are in the dickhead range. Maybe give us more details and we'll reconsider.

X

errr, excuse me, who are you calling a dickhead ?? Read what is written and the "proud achievement" was the fact that she told me she liked how I fucked her, not the fact that I may have "short changed" her. The sentence structure is correctly written and were the "proud achievement" been the "short changing", it would have been placed in brackets after the comment on the 500 peso.
She never asked for any money, and it was only after I left 500 peso sticking out of her bag that she accepted it. Like I said, she is from Cotton Club and I have seen her a few times, I didnt pick her up from there on this occassion.......... all that said,I have no idea why I am even wasting time justifying myself ??

Maaars
09-07-07, 12:32
I hate posting without a picture, but seems like we'll have a flame war here at pics...PLEASE DON'T

I agree that 500 is very low. But the guy says he knows her, and has been with her, so she know the deal. Maybe they are in love. Maybe he has taken her to Borocay...whatever.

Of course, a girl telling you that she liked the sex is what a working girl tells you....assuming she know hot to turn the handles.

And if you play them well, they often don't ask for a commission. Lowball would be 1000.

Well, sorry, but you really are in the dickhead range. Maybe give us more details and we'll reconsider.

X

Agree this shouldnt be in the Photo Section, so moved to Makati thread

Mandiri
09-20-07, 22:58
sorry, pressed add report before adding pix !
In retribution, a few details......... 25yo, one kid. Would have prefered to have done her friend who was a 9 but she had her period (I checked her for panty liner and it was there just to be sure no bullshit !), so settled for this one. Was feeling too mean to pay the bar fine, so I left the bar about midnight, told her to say she was sick and she came to the hotel about 1.30. Had agreed a price of 1500 beforehand, and gave her an extra 500 for job well done........... and didnt have to give the bar a fine either.......... enjoy........... btw......... she wasnt a 3 holer before, but she is now :D

good on you, however i can spot some genital warts on pic 549...

Chicka Lover
09-21-07, 19:05
Does anyone know this girl? Shes been my exgf, shes been with a lot of guys..just wondering if any1 else banged her here too. Her name is Harly Mae.

Any Hole
09-22-07, 00:20
Does anyone know this girl? Shes been my exgf, shes been with a lot of guys..just wondering if any1 else banged her here too. Her name is Harly Mae.Yes I have been with mae. She was my first girl freind in phillipines I met her in the Viper lounge about 2 years 7 months ago, she was the lucky number girl.

Unfortunatley for her this was my first trip to phills so no way was I going to be loyal to the first girl I banged in phills. I always remeber the first thing she said to me was " do you want me to have your children"! She was a very sweet girl, but she soon found out what liar's us guys are, and I am sorry for that.

I did know she went back to her province in Leyte and stayed with some american guy there, but that only lasted 6 months and then she was back in Viper lounge, and I banged her again then for a couple of days. Then on my last but one trip to phills she was with a guy from Denmark, but I didn't bang her then, I recognized her picture immediatley, she really is a LBFM.

Any Hole
09-22-07, 00:54
Does anyone know this girl? Shes been my exgf, shes been with a lot of guys..just wondering if any1 else banged her here too. Her name is Harly Mae.I have found a few pics of her, she was the first girl in Phills I fucked bare back, and it was so sweet cumming in her pussy.

Any Hole
09-22-07, 11:18
Does anyone know this girl? Shes been my exgf, shes been with a lot of guys..just wondering if any1 else banged her here too. Her name is Harly Mae.I hav just posted a pic of her but my report seems to have gone astray, anyway...

I have banged Mae many times she was my first phills girl freind, i met her on my first trip to phills 2 years 7 months ago, she was working as the lucky number girl in the viper lounge.

When i first took her back to my room in the orchid inn the first thing she said to me was" do you want me to have your babies" , i was using condoms up till then, but after a few days she was my first bare back experience, and yes many times i creamed that pussy.

The main trouble was this was my first trip to ac and no way could i be loyal to one girl, so i played around she found out, and treated me to the routine of calling me a "YOU LIAR" everytime i visited the Viper Lounge!

I know she went back to live in her province in Leyte with some american guy, and then after that went back to the viper lounge where i banged her again for a few days, but this time she seemed to be in the groove of all the other experienced girls, and just left the room, knowing now she was just a piece of meat for lots of different guys to bang, a real shame, i am sorry for that.

Then on my next trip to ac she was with a guy from Denmark, i think he was the brother of the guy who was the manager at the time of Viper lounge.

Anyway after all my 13 trips to phills in almost 3 years, i now know i should have stayed with her, as she was pure gold, un spoilt.

She use to send me texts even phone me i never gave her any extra money, and she never asked for any, she just wanted love, but now she is in the groove of the ac sex machine, so guys enjoy.

Friendly1
09-22-07, 11:21
Mandiri:

You have good eyes. I couldn't identify any warts, but that's not really the point. We should all examine the girls for problems, but genital warts can be very difficult to spot. They can be inside, where we might not be able to see or ID them. I doubt that too many girls will want to undergo the detailed gyno exam that would be required to discover warts whereever they might be.

I know this is the photo thread, but I thought this warranted comment.

Happy hunting!

Any Hole
09-22-07, 16:37
More pics, less talk, my last but one trip to Bracay and AC.

Wicked Roger
09-25-07, 23:42
Am just visiting from the UAE forum. Been here a few times, these from a few hours ago, fun with 2 girls from Bottoms, racks and arse guys as was too busy after that shaving them and shagging them :). Need to try and meet 7 more CB girls in between work committments and other ladies. I do love coming her for work:D

FR in Makati thread

Enjoy!

Mahku
09-29-07, 21:58
1 and 2. From Silver Dollar Bar, just works part time there so I was lucky to catch her.

3. Old flame on the right, new flame on the left

4, 5, 6. From Eric the Red Bar, next to Black Hole. She also had a cute sister working there.

Mahku
09-29-07, 22:05
1 to 3. Nurse out of uniform.

4. Friend and nurse in uniform getting down at Aquarium club.

5 and 6. Met these at the Venue disco.

Blunderer
09-30-07, 00:29
The first photo I have seen, anywhere, ever, that I want to blow up to A0 size and pin to my ceiling so it is the last thing I see each night before passing out and the first thing I see in the morning.

Truly truly drop-dead awesomely spectacularly good.

I trust I have made my point you lucky lucky lucky bastard!

3. Old flame on the right, new flame on the left

Sopwith
09-30-07, 09:48
Mahku,

How was the girl hunting in Davao?

There is so little info on the bars there.

Prices?

Killer pix!

Mugroso
09-30-07, 13:11
Lovely cherry girl Elaine.

Mugroso
09-30-07, 13:12
Half of a threesome.

Mugroso
09-30-07, 13:14
OH so hot.

Mugroso
09-30-07, 13:16
So exotic and drunk.

Mugroso
09-30-07, 13:18
My sexy pool partners.

Wet Nose
10-02-07, 23:32
My $0.02 on taking better shots...absolutely not a comment on work posted here...comments welcome!!!

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=650909&postcount=41

Aussiec
10-03-07, 04:34
Sorry no nudes for they are not willing but 2 very unexperienced 18 year old willing to have me be there teacher. Laarni was cherry girl and gave me story of sick mom and cried and gave it up and of course my genourous heart gave her P8000. She was very happy and I still correspond with her. Her friend (tina)joined us the next night and showed Laarni all kind of stuff BBBJ and much more.

Ekspat
10-03-07, 07:10
and of course my genourous heart gave her P8000. She was very happy and I still correspond with her.
Hehe, I don't have a problem with it, but be prepared to get grilled from other forumers here.
Enjoy! :D

Asian Rain
10-03-07, 10:05
Laarni was cherry girl and gave me story of sick mom and cried and gave it up and of course my genourous heart gave her P8000.If you paid P8000 for a virgin - a cherry girl - then you got a great deal. I have paid P15000 for the same. :rolleyes: I know of many Japanese and Koreans who pay P40-50k for the popping priviledge - they are big into virginity. If you had taken pics of her pussy before and after the act, you would have a real keepsake. :cool: If you had put the whole thing from start to finish on video , then you would not only have a great souvenir, but you would have gotten that souvenir at a bargain price. :D

All that being said, although I am not saying that this is the case for Mr D, quite a few of the young girls have learned to profit from the cherry girl angle. There is the cherry for the first Filipino boyfriend. There is the cherry for the first foreigner. And so on until the story isn't credible anymore. Mama-sans are great at pulling this story using new bar girls with off-the-plane tourists. Some girls get it from their older friends, who hope to share in the high profit margins of cherry busting.

None of us are immune from this kind of activity. The girls themselves may so naive that they may not be entirely aware of what being a virgin is. I recently had a girl friend of a girl friend in Jakarta offer to fix me up with a super cute virgin. I personally think the act of deflowering a virgin is rather tedious, but with the offer of Rp1.5m, I thought "what a bargain" and we set up the date. Girl arrives, friend goes into the bathroom and I commence my amatuer gyno inspection of the girl. Lips spread. Uh-oh. Hymen clearly broken. I call the friend out of the bathroom and say, sorry, your friend is not a virgin. A minute later the girl admits she had "just one boyfriend before." Cest la vie. I didn't want to offend my friend, who was clearly embarrased by the snafu, so I truncated the session to a blow job and COF at a fraction of the original asking price. No sense fussing.

I have done a lot of research on this topic just to avoid such situations. Will have to do an article some day with illustrations.

Enjoy the pic... definitely the only thing "cherry" about her was her panties, which I matched with some superb red $lutwear fishnet stockings. Her little red panties were marked with a sweet bulls eye wet spot to tell my El Toro cock where to slam home. Yum yum. Enjoy, AR+

Aussiec
10-03-07, 20:27
Well yes it was a cherry for sure. I agree I got one hell of a bargain for what I got but she was not a bar girl and actually met her working in the mall department store (laarni) that is. Yes I gave her P8000 and she never requested it. I still talk to her and oh yes "I love you" from her has come about. She is nice girl (her friend is a go around girl though) and she surprisingly does not hang all over me. I even told her I like her but now ready to settle down and I am having to much fun right now. Did she get the hint? Who knows? We willl see.

Mahku
10-04-07, 05:06
Mahku,

How was the girl hunting in Davao?

There is so little info on the bars there.

Prices?

Killer pix!

I posted a fairly complete report on August 3rd. I'll be back there again tomorrow night for another go round.

Long91
10-04-07, 07:35
Enjoy the pic... definitely the only thing "cherry" about her was her panties, which I matched with some superb red $lutwear fishnet stockings. Her little red panties were marked with a sweet bulls eye wet spot to tell my El Toro cock where to slam home. Yum yum. Enjoy, AR+

Nice one. The wett/stained panties give it that natural effect.

Hesekiels
10-05-07, 23:47
If you paid P8000 for a virgin - a cherry girl - then you got a great deal. I have paid P15000 for the same.

AR+:

Nice to read your new post! BTW, where did you hide for such a long time? :)

Cheers - Hesekiels

Asia Pacific
10-08-07, 08:16
Two more weeks till I'm back in AC. Got the camera out and practicing for when I arrive. If anyone is interested in hooking up for a couple of beers and talk photography, please let me know. I will be staying at Pacific Breeze for the first week.

Asia Pacific
10-08-07, 08:28
Some more practice.

Asia Pacific
10-08-07, 08:35
Last for tonight.

X Man
10-08-07, 15:07
Great pics AP! I wish I was in AC the this month -- to drink beer and talk about photography of course.

How did you get such a narrow depth of field in your shots?

BTW, you can post more than one picture per post.

(Sorry for not including a pic with this post)

X Man

Two more weeks till I'm back in AC. Got the camera out and practicing for when I arrive. If anyone is interested in hooking up for a couple of beers and talk photography, please let me know. I will be staying at Pacific Breeze for the first week.

Asia Pacific
10-08-07, 21:15
Sorry folks for not posting more than one photo at a time. Hopefully in a little more than 2 weeks I will have a lot more to share. I have some more from last night but used a greater depth of field so face is too clear (she doesn't want to be posted). To get a shallow DOF, I used a lens that has a aperture of only f1. 4. I'm bringing along a digital SLR but if you have a point and shoot camera, put the camera in AV mode with aperture priority. Chose the widest aperture and shoot. Remember, the wider the aperture, the less that will be in focus so it is important to focus carefully on what you want clear. As a very quick example, f2. 8 will have less in focus than say f8. 0 (higher the number, the more in focus). Hope that made sense. I'm not the greatest photographer around but if anyone has any questions about using their cameras and want some help when I am in AC, let me know. I'm bringing along a couple of lights etc.

Prince2
10-09-07, 00:16
Hey fellas,

I've finally got round to adding a few pics to the board. Just testing with this 1st one. Picked her up at Harrisons plaza on the 2nd floor. Damage was P1000 if memory serves me correctly.

Amavida
10-09-07, 01:31
If you paid P8000 for a virgin - a cherry girl - then you got a great deal. I have paid P15000 for the same. :rolleyes: I know of many Japanese and Koreans who pay P40-50k for the popping priviledge - they are big into virginity. If you had taken pics of her pussy before and after the act, you would have a real keepsake. :cool: If you had put the whole thing from start to finish on video , then you would not only have a great souvenir, but you would have gotten that souvenir at a bargain price. :D

All that being said, although I am not saying that this is the case for Mr D, quite a few of the young girls have learned to profit from the cherry girl angle. There is the cherry for the first Filipino boyfriend. There is the cherry for the first foreigner. And so on until the story isn't credible anymore. Mama-sans are great at pulling this story using new bar girls with off-the-plane tourists. Some girls get it from their older friends, who hope to share in the high profit margins of cherry busting.

None of us are immune from this kind of activity. The girls themselves may so naive that they may not be entirely aware of what being a virgin is. I recently had a girl friend of a girl friend in Jakarta offer to fix me up with a super cute virgin. I personally think the act of deflowering a virgin is rather tedious, but with the offer of Rp1.5m, I thought "what a bargain" and we set up the date. Girl arrives, friend goes into the bathroom and I commence my amatuer gyno inspection of the girl. Lips spread. Uh-oh. Hymen clearly broken. I call the friend out of the bathroom and say, sorry, your friend is not a virgin. A minute later the girl admits she had "just one boyfriend before." Cest la vie. I didn't want to offend my friend, who was clearly embarrased by the snafu, so I truncated the session to a blow job and COF at a fraction of the original asking price. No sense fussing.

I have done a lot of research on this topic just to avoid such situations. Will have to do an article some day with illustrations.

He He He, Koreans paying 50k, what a hoot!

On my last trip 3 weeks ago I popped 2 genuine virgin GF's that I picked up on CB. I agree it can be a little tedious at times. If you want them to remember their first one with any kind of pleasure you have to take your time. Via & Chiena both took 3 - 4 days of heavy petting and kissing before they could relax enough to accept my cock but in the end they could'nt resist.
After 3 - 4 hours of 'preparation' of these girls your cock gets a bit tired though... Does any of the street Viagra actually work or is it totally fake?

Im not gonna criticize any body on how much they pay, coz four days of feeding & fares adds up. Jeez 50k seems like vanity payment though....

I would never beleive a claim of virginity from a bar, ever.

18 year old students are great because they cant stay at night so you spend your day deflowering them & your nights banging horny bar girls... aaahhh the Philippines... heaven on earth.

Happy mongering
Amavida

Ekspat
10-09-07, 02:12
Two more weeks till I'm back in AC. If anyone is interested in hooking up for a couple of beers and talk photography,
Me arriving 12th and leaving 20th. Seems no overlapping huh?
Btw. Nice pics, man. 50mm lens?

Cheers!

Finrod
10-09-07, 06:52

On my last trip 3 weeks ago I popped 2 genuine virgin GF's that I picked up on CB. I agree it can be a little tedious at times. If you want them to remember their first one with any kind of pleasure you have to take your time. Via & Chiena both took 3 - 4 days of heavy petting and kissing before they could relax enough to accept my cock but in the end they could'nt resist.
After 3 - 4 hours of 'preparation' of these girls your cock gets a bit tired though... Does any of the street Viagra actually work or is it totally fake?

Im not gonna criticize any body on how much they pay, coz four days of feeding & fares adds up. Jeez 50k seems like vanity payment though....
It isn't only Koreans or Japanese who pay that much. Last summer, I was offered a virgin for 50k. I passed, not my style. Then a week later the guy (pimp?) who offered me the virgin let me know her viginity was taken by an American staying at the Makati Shangri La who paid the full price. And I was like "talaga?" I was shown a picture of her, she was very good looking so I was sure she was Korean material. Guess one can't generalize too much, there are always exceptions...

Wicked Roger
10-09-07, 09:44
18 year old students are great because they cant stay at night so you spend your day deflowering them & your nights banging horny bar girls... aaahhh the Philippines... heaven on earth.

Happy mongering
Amavida
Amavida
Agree with you. I have a 19 and 20 year old who have to be home each night after their duty so I enjoy them during the morning/late afternoon (depending on shift) as well as some CB girls in the mornings etc.

Then the bars at night or I call one of my contacts instead. :)

Just need to have more time for the CB girls which can be problematic at times especially if they come first time with a chaperon (and not tell you as I try to avoid the situation)...or you find out they lied on CB and are 16-17 years old :( Then its a real pain.

Zyros
10-09-07, 10:18
Nice spinner from one of the bars on the Burgos strip (cant remember which). More pictures to follow.

Enjoy,

Zy

Zyros
10-09-07, 10:30
More of the same. Please forgive the low quality - I used a camera phone.

Cheers,

Zy

Zyros
10-09-07, 10:37
Last set. So long for now.

Cheers,

Zy

Prince2
10-09-07, 22:59
Picked this one up on my Feb 07 Trip. Found her all alone in the BNE at around 2am and could not resist.

Not quite the GFE you expect from Filipinas but she did everything she was told and stayed till around 11am.

Amavida
10-10-07, 02:03
Amavida
Agree with you. I have a 19 and 20 year old who have to be home each night after their duty so I enjoy them during the morning/late afternoon (depending on shift) as well as some CB girls in the mornings etc.

Then the bars at night or I call one of my contacts instead. :)

Just need to have more time for the CB girls which can be problematic at times especially if they come first time with a chaperon (and not tell you as I try to avoid the situation)...or you find out they lied on CB and are 16-17 years old :( Then its a real pain.

Ah yes, the chaperone problem.
I readily agree to first meeting with cousin/sister etc.

The way I see it these girls have to a) maintain the pretense of 'gud gurl' & b) have a chance to safely check you out first.

Once she has reassured the family that you're ok & had a chance to show you off & if the girl is horny for you (most of them are) she will ditch the chaperone on the next meeting. I have good success with this. Often Im very pleasantly surprised by the results.

If the girl turns out to be not so great often there is a cute sis/cousin to hit on instead although i don't rely on this.

Occasionally a girl wants to continue with the chaperone thing because she mistakenly thinks its a marriage courting situation. In this case I drop them with an excuse.

Photo's can be deceptive, often CB pics don't do the girl justice & she turns out to be cuter than her pics. Occasionally as with a girl called Mhara that i met recently the pics lie & she is not my cup of tea after all.

Happy mongering!
Amavida

Asia Pacific
10-11-07, 08:06
Don't see many black and white photos here but thought I would share.

Mugroso
10-11-07, 22:25
Don't see many black and white photos here but thought I would share.

Very nice pic. Just curious, did you shoot the pic in B&W mode or in color and later process it into B&W?

I have asked pro photographers this question and most recommend color first then process in B&W just in case you like the color version better. But I think its just not the same doing it that way.

Thx
Mugroso

Basher55
10-11-07, 23:50

Im not gonna criticize any body on how much they pay, coz four days of feeding & fares adds up. Jeez 50k seems like vanity payment though.

I would never beleive a claim of virginity from a bar, ever.

Happy mongering

AmavidaThis is so true, those of you that may be interested in virgins read above, I would never pay these high prices, as Amavida says they take a long time before they can handle a cock, in my experiance it can take 2 or 3 sessions before they can fully handle it.

Hypo Luxa
10-12-07, 03:11
Very nice pic. Just curious, did you shoot the pic in B&W mode or in color and later process it into B&W?

I have asked pro photographers this question and most recommend color first then process in B&W just in case you like the color version better. But I think its just not the same doing it that way.

Thx
MugrosoMy advice is to always shoot in color and use Photoshop or something to convert using special black and white controls. Shooting B&W with the camera limits the options you have with B&Ws. Also, if you simply convert a color pic to grayscale, it will be dull as well. Most programs have special B&W features that can act like they are using color filters with B&W film to give you STUNNING results.

Speedo
10-12-07, 03:55
Don't see many black and white photos here but thought I would share.GREAT pics, AP. Angeles City is definitely on my list for by three-week Asia visit next month. I'll have a Canon IS S3 with me.

Speedo
10-12-07, 04:20
Don't see many black and white photos here but thought I would share.GREAT pics, AP! Angeles City is definitely on my list when I visit next month. I'll have a Canon IS S3 with me.

Asia Pacific
10-12-07, 04:40
I personally like to shoot in color and then convert. I don't like the way my camera converts to black and white. If you have photoshop, there is an action I really like called BW-Conversionandtoning. Do a google search and you will find it. But, if I'm shooting film, I will shoot BW (too much hassle nowdays for me unless for a magazine that demands a higher quality). Of course, if you have about $35K to spare, you could always buy a hasselbad digital instead.

Hypo Luxa
10-13-07, 07:15
I personally like to shoot in color and then convert. I don't like the way my camera converts to black and white. If you have photoshop, there is an action I really like called BW-Conversionandtoning. Do a google search and you will find it. But, if I'm shooting film, I will shoot BW (too much hassle nowdays for me unless for a magazine that demands a higher quality). Of course, if you have about $35K to spare, you could always buy a hasselbad digital instead.I so want the Hasselblad HD39 (39 megapixels and a bargain at $32,000!)

Speedo
10-15-07, 09:25
Hi A-P,

I'm always up for a photography chat (novice that I am) over beers.

I expect to be in AC during the second week in November -- I'll be finalizing my plans today. Will you still be there then?

I really like the B&W shot you posted. Is she an AC girl? The lighting and composition are superb.

Asia Pacific
10-16-07, 07:27
I'll be in AC for a glorious 3 weeks 10/28-11/17. Staying at Pacific Breeze for the first week but will probably change after that. Bringing along a couple of lights etc. Have been to AC a number of times but was in a relationship for a long time so look but no touch. This time will be different. Attached photo is not an AC girl but from where I live. Sorry folks, no good nudes of her lately (at least that I can share). Hopefully will get some willing models to pose for me this time around (usually find girls willing to pose if you give them a couple of decent photos). Will be subscribing here in a couple of days to support the site since I will be lurking around a lot more.

Ekspat
10-16-07, 08:34
Attached photo is not an AC girl but from where I live. Sorry folks, no good nudes
Thanks AP.
I really appreciate to see a well composed picture after all these blur handphone picture nonsense.
Will be there 7th/Nov to 11th/Nov.

Cheers!

Prince2
10-16-07, 23:56
I'll be in AC for a glorious 3 weeks 10/28-11/17. Staying at Pacific Breeze for the first week but will probably change after that. Bringing along a couple of lights etc. Have been to AC a number of times but was in a relationship for a long time so look but no touch. This time will be different. Attached photo is not an AC girl but from where I live. Sorry folks, no good nudes of her lately (at least that I can share). Hopefully will get some willing models to pose for me this time around (usually find girls willing to pose if you give them a couple of decent photos). Will be subscribing here in a couple of days to support the site since I will be lurking around a lot more.Hey Asia Pacific

I'll be floating into AC on the 12th Nov and will be camped in the Swiss Chalet. I'd be happy to meet for a beer or two.

BTW, I am just about to upgrade my fuji f810 to a panasonic tz3. If your familiar with this model I'd appreciate your comments on using this camera in the bars etc

Prince2
10-17-07, 00:07
Memory is a bit hazy but I think I got this one from Heartbreaker. Said she was a local girl so I was afraid she might do a runner but she stayed all night and I rewarded her with breakfast and afters.

Asia Pacific
10-17-07, 07:55
Always been a canon person but did a quick search and the Panasonic tz3 looks like a nice camera and the price appears very reasonable. Had some decent reviews also. A small point and shoot is very convenient (not too hard to lug around and doesn't attract too much attention). I have been thinking about getting the canon g9 (I think one of the nicest point and shoot camera out there. But again I'm biased towards canon) myself to bring to the bars. Quick tip for that on camera flash, put some tissue paper over the flash and it cuts out some of the harshness. Just remember to get some extra memory cards so you don't run out of memory. If you bring a laptop you can always download or burn CDs. I normally carry a portable storage device (I use a Wolverine. Not the animal, but the brand, although my ex kind of acted like a Wolverine when she got upset I was flirting) and it works well for me and allows me to store 80gb and is battery operated. I know this may sound stupid but the first time I went to AC I was so paranoid about bringing out my camera (don't really know why) I took no photos. Next time around I had hooked up with what was to be a long term relationship and we brought the camera everywhere. My personal opinion is to ask if okay to take photos and if not put it away (just my opinion). Seem to recall if I was drinking and being nice, most places didn't seem to mind.

Fly Guy II
10-17-07, 17:59
Hi All and AP,
I am also a Canon fan, so here is 1 I took and converted it with PS.
Enjoy
FG II

Prince2
10-17-07, 23:11
Always been a canon person but did a quick search and the Panasonic tz3 looks like a nice camera and the price appears very reasonable. Had some decent reviews also. A small point and shoot is very convenient (not too hard to lug around and doesn't attract too much attention). I have been thinking about getting the canon g9 (I think one of the nicest point and shoot camera out there. But again I'm biased towards canon) myself to bring to the bars. Quick tip for that on camera flash, put some tissue paper over the flash and it cuts out some of the harshness. Just remember to get some extra memory cards so you don't run out of memory. If you bring a laptop you can always download or burn CDs. I normally carry a portable storage device (I use a Wolverine. Not the animal, but the brand, although my ex kind of acted like a Wolverine when she got upset I was flirting) and it works well for me and allows me to store 80gb and is battery operated. I know this may sound stupid but the first time I went to AC I was so paranoid about bringing out my camera (don't really know why) I took no photos. Next time around I had hooked up with what was to be a long term relationship and we brought the camera everywhere. My personal opinion is to ask if okay to take photos and if not put it away (just my opinion). Seem to recall if I was drinking and being nice, most places didn't seem to mind.

Thanks for the pointers AP. I hope to put the camera to good use in a few weeks. The Phills is one of the most 'camera friendly' places i have mongered in so i always stock up on memory cards.

Amavida
10-18-07, 02:41
... My personal opinion is to ask if okay to take photos and if not put it away (just my opinion). Seem to recall if I was drinking and being nice, most places didn't seem to mind.

When traveling I hate to lug to much around & realy hate to attract attention.

I noticed from my travels & experiences that filipino girls are cell phone mad & take endless pics of themselves & their girlfriends.

Modern cell phones Like the Sony K800i etc have 3.2 megapixel cameras + xenon flash built in. Thats what i use. Stick an enormous memory card in it, shove it in your pocket & away you go. No batteries to buy coz u bought along a travel charger & cell phone batteries last a long time with sensible use anyway.

When you pull it out to use it there is less camera shy behavior because it's so familiar to them. Trying to turn a shag session into a porn shoot with big cameras is hard. Grabbing some candid shots with the phone is a lot easier for the operator (me) & more likely to be accepted by the model. :-)
I usually go all romantic on them & whisper about 'for a remembrance'. he he :-) this usually gets things rolling then i can get progressively more daring with the pics from there. ;-)

I really like to have a snap or two to look back on memorable shags & its great to have lots of holiday snaps to.

Purists will point out that the camera quality is not quite up there (but very close) with dedicated cameras but i find when printed on standard 5 x 7" glossy photo paper its more than good enough quality. With a little photographic & artistic flair its surprising what you an do.

Another point to make is that my Sony K800i for example is a 3G phone & with roaming enabled I can access my Gmail email account, Yahoo messenger, SMS TXT & of course calls. Its amazing how many chicks from the phils dating sites don't have a clue about even how to use email. They leave offline messages on Yahoo. I often use my phone to look at my Yahoo IM see a message from a chick & then txt her back for a quick resolution of the deal.

Just some ideas, hope it helps somebody.

Happy mongering
Amavida

Asia Pacific
10-20-07, 20:46
6 more days until wheels up and I'm heading back to the Philippines.

I can't wait.

The Lucky Guy
10-23-07, 11:07
Hi!

Just came back from Angeles. I will write a report but here are same assorted pictures of different babes I encountered:

The Lucky Guy
10-23-07, 11:15
Here are some more pictures with focus on barhopping:

Warbucks
10-23-07, 17:12
Lucky Guy American rapper Nas once said jealousy is a female trait. If that is true after looking at your photos I am a little girl. :( I Will not see Angeles untill Jan 08. Making my cherry trip.

AsiaFloyd
10-23-07, 19:07
Lucky Guy
Your angel girl is a ten in my books. well done sir. im sure she wont last long in the bars with that body and looks.

The Voyager
10-23-07, 19:55
Lucky Guy,

Your angel girl is a ten in my books. well done sir. im sure she wont last long in the bars with that body and looks.+1

This angel girl looks great. Do you remember where you found her?

Albertindacan
10-24-07, 21:08
I am also going to be at the Pacific Breeze on Nov. 1st. My first time in AC, I'd love to buy you a beer and pick your brain to maximize the monger experience.

Fly Guy II
10-25-07, 03:58
TLG,
Great photos with a stunning model. Nice angles and color reproduction. Sexy poses. Simply wonderful.
Regards
FG II

Longhorn2000
10-26-07, 13:29
Also making my first AC trip in January. Someone please tell me that girls like Angel are a dime a dozen there. God that girl is hot!

The Lucky Guy
10-26-07, 13:40
Thanks guys!

Here are more pictures of the girl called "Angel". She was from Angelwitch (don't remember her name.). I had her for LT and as I use Cialis there is no limit how much I want if I find a girl with the right body. But unfortunately she was not so much into sex. After 2 sessions she started to grump and it was with some difficulty I got a third one.

She wanted me to take her friend also but I didn't fancy her so much. The pictures is from the sales pitch "Take us both with you".

The Lucky Guy
10-26-07, 14:23
More pics of "Angel". The interior is by the way Pacific Breeze, executive room for 48 USD/night. Very OK!

The Lucky Guy
10-26-07, 14:26
More pics

The Lucky Guy
10-26-07, 14:29
And the last of "Angel".

Nvslim
10-27-07, 07:19
I had her for LT and as I use Cialis there is no limit how much I want if I find a girl with the right body. But unfortunately she was not so much into sex. After 2 sessions she started to grump and it was with some difficulty I got a third one..I can certainly see why you wanted to do her multiple times. Too bad she was not into sex, she sure has the body for it. Nice catch and nice photos.

Thanks for sharing,

Slim

Wazza88
10-27-07, 21:22
And the last of "Angel".Thanks The Lucky Guy for the excellent pictures. We appreciate your efforts. all the best, mate.

Aussiec
10-27-07, 21:33
Well thank goodness I am heading back to Angeles in 12 days!

After seeing your pics I got home sicke for AC. The days are counting.

Prince2
10-27-07, 23:28
Here is another one which tickled my fancy. As you can see from one of the shots she was wasted by the end of the session!

Longhorn2000
10-27-07, 23:32
Yeah, its really disappointing to learn she's not into sex. I had a Thai girl here in the US who looks just like Angel, and she was a starfish in bed too.

Member #3437
10-29-07, 16:06
Also making my first AC trip in January. Someone please tell me that girls like Angel are a dime a dozen there. God that girl is hot!

They are there my friend...they are there. AC is the land of skinny hot 18 year olds that love 39 year old men. And as you know, we are all 39!

OptimusPrime
10-29-07, 18:25
Ac is not the land of hot skinny 18 year olds, you are mixing AC up with Pattaya. Most Filipinas are chubby and cute and there are some slim ones in the mix also but AC girls are mostly chubby Visayan girls. Tough to find a skinny girl these days unless you think skinny is when a girl has rolls on her stomach or has had a kid. They are great with regards to service and being sweet but AC is not known for hot girls. Manila, on the other hand, is a different matter.

Hypo Luxa
10-30-07, 00:56
She wanted me to take her friend also but I didn't fancy her so much. The pictures is from the sales pitch "Take us both with you".Dude, if the "friend" was the one in the earlier pictures:

DSCF1730.JPG (96.0 KB, 1274 views)
DSCF1737.JPG (100.9 KB, 1431 views)
DSCF1734.JPG (104.8 KB, 1183 views)
DSCF1733.JPG (108.6 KB, 1161 views)
DSCF1732.JPG (106.6 KB, 1132 views)
DSCF1731.JPG (95.0 KB, 1099 views)

Then you shoulda taken her up. That girl looks like the kind of Filipina who likes it nasty!

Num Nutz
10-30-07, 21:01
I agree totally with OptimusPrime and the lack of skinny girls in AC. The lucky guy was just that the "Lucky Guy".

Longhorn2000
10-31-07, 02:42
Optimusprime,

Are you saying the girls are hotter and/or skinnier in Manila? I'm taking my first trip in January, and Angel has the exact body type I'm looking for. Are you saying it's easier to find in Manila than AC?

Thanks for the advice

X Man
10-31-07, 02:55
I never had trouble finding skinny / petite women, although I wish there were more of them. This one is tall and slim.

But, I'll agree that Lucky certainly finds some stunners. As for Angel, she doesn't smile much and she smokes, which means I might not have done her. BUt that is some fine real estate!

X

Ekspat
10-31-07, 08:18
and Angel has the exact body type I'm looking for. Are you saying it's easier to find in Manila than AC?
Seems you are in a country where nearly all girls are obese or arrogant nowadays. Such bodies are to be found without any problems all over Asia.
For especially this sort of body I'd consider China.

Cheers!

Member #3437
10-31-07, 16:53
Ac is not the land of hot skinny 18 year olds, you are mixing AC up with Pattaya. Most Filipinas are chubby and cute and there are some slim ones in the mix also but AC girls are mostly chubby Visayan girls. Tough to find a skinny girl these days unless you think skinny is when a girl has rolls on her stomach or has had a kid. They are great with regards to service and being sweet but AC is not known for hot girls. Manila, on the other hand, is a different matter.

If you are saying Pattaya has hotter girls on the average I will agree.

If you are saying the average girl in Angeles is average looking I will agree.

If you are saying it is tough to find hot skinny girls in Angeles city, or that they are mostly 'chubby' then I disagree. Sure the average girl is not a stunner but there are so many that anyone should be able to find what they want, skinny, chubby or whatever. I happen to find what I like fairly easily when there...

Styles12
10-31-07, 17:45
Compared to the United States they *all* look skinny to me.

OptimusPrime
10-31-07, 20:36
Well, you can find plenty of skinny girls in AC but its getting more and more rare these days. The problem lies in finding a pretty girl who is skinny and not some thin knuckledragger. AC is great for GFE but not for banging hot girls.

Carlos 3
10-31-07, 21:21
This girl is really beautyful, slim nice body and nice slit.

Would like to nail here too.

Like yr pics,

Carlos

Carlos 3
10-31-07, 21:30
Once more.

Just saw yr close up, very good pic, all of them.

Yu must be really in heaven with here, specially with cialis.

Want to see more of your nice pics.

Carlos

Member #3437
11-01-07, 16:13

Skinny yes, hot no

The problem lies in finding a pretty girl who is skinny and not some thin knuckledragger. AC is great for GFE but not for banging hot girls.

The entire process of figuring out what one likes or dislikes is personal. I am not crazy about the Angel girl in this thread that so many like because to me she is too skinny and smokes. But I understand those here that like that style. Many of my buddies like tall busty women and I wouldn't give you a nickel for them. What motivates a man to find a woman attractive or sexually compatable is a very personal thing.

But saying AC doesn't have hot women, or that they mostly all chubby, or whatever is painting with a overly broad brush. As for me, I like AC a lot and I realize that many of the girls are just average off the farm types, but I never have any problem finding girls that I like, or that give me what I want. The sheer numbers of women and their attitude makes it easy for most people to hit home runs day after day. Sure other places have more hot women (colombia, venezuala, The carribean, Pattaya, come to mind) but AC is one of my favorite places to go and again, the women are too my liking. Whether they are knuckledraggers or not is up to the viewer of the pics. Or perhaps OP could show us some pics of his that indicate what a 'hot' girl should look like so we can all get on board and stop banging these horror shows.

Luvulooongtime
11-01-07, 16:38
Gentlemen,

I believe recent scientific studies have found that beauty is universal. What men find attractive in women cuts across all social/ethnic lines. Scientists have interviewed men ranging from Eskimos to Bushman, and showed them photos of women from all over the world and had them rate them for attactiveness. Suprisingly they all agreed as to who was the hottest. So there seems to be a universal standard men use when judging a woman's hotness.

Luvulooongtime

Iron Duke
11-01-07, 21:10
I never have any problem finding girls that I like.

There's just gotta be an interesting story leading up to picture CIMG0111mod.jpg. Nice rack, I like it too.

Iron Duke

The Lucky Guy
11-02-07, 16:38
Hi! Here are pictures of..not girls..but bars!!

I thought it could be fun for those who have not been in AC to get an idea of how the bars discussed in the forum at least looks from outside. For veterans i may be a nostalgic trip to see the neon lights.

All bars are from the Fields.

The Lucky Guy
11-02-07, 16:41
Here is set II of bars in Fields.

The Lucky Guy
11-02-07, 16:46
Third set of pictures of bars in Fields, AC.

(Sky Trax is not a bar but a disco. I never went there, but what I have heard it's a place not recommended if you carry valuables like money, camera, mobile, cigarettes, clothes, shoes etc.)

The Lucky Guy
11-02-07, 16:57
Ac is not the land of hot skinny 18 year olds, you are mixing AC up with Pattaya. Most Filipinas are chubby and cute and there are some slim ones in the mix also but AC girls are mostly chubby Visayan girls. Tough to find a skinny girl these days unless you think skinny is when a girl has rolls on her stomach or has had a kid. They are great with regards to service and being sweet but AC is not known for hot girls. Manila, on the other hand, is a different matter.I must agree with OptimusPrime; skinny girls are VERY rare in AC. The pictures are not at all representable for AC, I didn't take any picture of all the hundreds or almost thousands of more or less chubby girls that I never even thought about bringing to the room.

If you want skinny girls I agree that Pattaya or Bangkok are much better places. I will return to Phil and check out Manila. What I have read in this forum is that the price is higher than AC but so also the quality.

Questions:
Those of you that have been in both AC and Manila, is it true that it is easier to find slim stunners in Manila?

The price is 3 times higher in Burgos compared to EDSA, some say the quality is the same other that Burgos have better girls. What is true?

The Lucky Guy
11-02-07, 17:48
A very GFE girl with a really great body.

The Lucky Guy
11-02-07, 17:49
A nice afternoon.

Blink157
11-02-07, 18:20
pictures taken from my cellphone during model show in Dollhouse Angels city.
barfined on pic dh2 the two gurls on the right, dh1 its the 2 gurls kneeing infront.
Hope somebody shagged the gurl number 2 on the left on picture dh2. She was cherry gurl at that time I was in AC (august) Im flying back december and hope somebody took her cherry

Call me cheap charlie but Im shy to spend 50k pesos or so for getting a gurls chery. Some poor guy did this to the gurls I barfined (see my pictures)

Happy hunting

Blink

Member #3437
11-02-07, 21:03
I must agree with OptimusPrime; skinny girls are VERY rare in AC.

but Lucky, your definition of 'skinny' is what some people would call anorexic. Again, this stuff is subjective. You post a pic of a girl and say she has a great body and some guys agree. I look and think they are too thin and have no ass. I am not saying you are wrong and I am right, but that we have different criteria and aren't on the same page. many guys think the girls I like are too thin, and they are definitely more meaty than the girls you like. that is why saying AC girls are 'chubby' doesn't make sense. Not to me..but maybe to someone like you looking for rail thin model type girls it does. Keep the hunt happy, and thanks for your pics.

Member #3437
11-02-07, 21:07
There's just gotta be an interesting story leading up to picture CIMG0111mod.jpg. Nice rack, I like it too.

Iron Duke

Typical day in AC. Hot girl cuddles up to man in bar. Man asks her to show titties. Man likes titties. man barfines girl and fucks her socks off. Girl leaves next morning.

repeat next day.

TheCatsMeow88
11-03-07, 05:16
Yes, but let's face it. There are alot of fat bitches in the USA. And don't even get me started on attitude.

TheCatsMeow88
11-03-07, 05:25
Gentlemen,

I believe recent scientific studies have found that beauty is universal. What men find attractive in women cuts across all social/ethnic lines. Scientists have interviewed men ranging from Eskimos to Bushman, and showed them photos of women from all over the world and had them rate them for attactiveness. Suprisingly they all agreed as to who was the hottest. So there seems to be a universal standard men use when judging a woman's hotness.

Luvulooongtime

That cannot be right. There may be some consensus on which girl is the most beautiful, or which one has the prettiest eyes, in a small group but individuals men are bound to have different tastes. Some guys are attracted to Asian women and some are not. Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone had the same taste in women?

In other words, no way it could have been unanimous with everyone picking the same girl every time unless you show them one beauty queen and nine ugly bitches. If you showed 50 guys a photos of Miss Sweden and a photo of Miss India, would all 50 guys pick one over the other? Sorry, I don't buy it.

Amavida
11-03-07, 05:53
That cannot be right. There may be some consensus on which girl is the most beautiful, or which one has the prettiest eyes, in a small group but individuals men are bound to have different tastes. Some guys are attracted to Asian women and some are not. Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone had the same taste in women?

In other words, no way it could have been unanimous with everyone picking the same girl every time unless you show them one beauty queen and nine ugly bitches. If you showed 50 guys a photos of Miss Sweden and a photo of Miss India, would all 50 guys pick one over the other? Sorry, I don't buy it.

I have a psychology degree (amongst other things) research in USA has shown there are some universal facial traits that are rated highly but as this was done in US who knows if it is cross cultural.

Ever since my earliest childhood I can recall being strongly attracted to Asian women. Maybe Its like a duck imprinting coz I was around Chinese girls in those years... Fond memories og being 7 years old and sitting there with a stiffy next to an 'older woman' of 10. Lol! :)
It could also be the practical aspect,Im jocky sized so little asian women are perfect size for me (and them). I did have an aussie shiela gf once who was a 6 footer (2 meter). We had a torrid affair & totally enjoyed screwing each other to utter exhastion. But everytime we when out together people were like WTF? He he he he! :)
I can appreciate beauty in other women but Asian girls do it for me big time. Regardless of race I strongly prefer petite women with slender bodies. Big rubenesque girls dont do it for me. I love the feeling of being impaled on a chic with a tiny tight ass. Big asses make me flacid. A or B cup tits? Lovely! D cups? nah!

Is'nt it great God made so much varitey for us?

Happy mongering
Amavida

GoodEnough
11-03-07, 07:19
Though I live and work in Davao, I just spent the last five weeks in E. Africa, and it was my first time being back on that continent in about ten years. I had forgotten how different are the standards of beauty of African men, who love enormous asses and tits that are bigger than my Filipina wife's entire body. My African friends could not understand what I found attractive about petite women with small breasts, and were constantly amazed at my choices while I was out with them. I, on the other hand, could simply not have performed with the ladies they picked up; not even if fueled with enough viagra to turn uncooked spaghetti into a rod of steel.

I'm with Amavida on this. Give me petite, with a small adorable ass and breasts in proportion to the body size and I'm in heaven, assuming she has nice legs. Give my African friends the same sort of woman and they would die laughing. I think this has less to do with duck imprinting than the cultural norms with which we grow up and maybe some genetic hard wiring. I include the genetic component because I am otherwise unable to explain my predilection for Asian women of almost any nationality.

GE

Emale
11-03-07, 07:53
Gentlemen,

Luvulooongtime

Why would think that there is a "Univeral Standard" for beauty when there is not a "Universal Standard" for anything else. I think if you are looking for for a "Universal Truism" then I would have to go with "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"

I am with Amavida and GoodEnough on this one. But then.....what do I know....I thought this was the "Photo Gallery"

Amavida
11-03-07, 08:48
Ahem, backon topic...This is what happens when you screw a cute filippina senseless.. This was a gf not a bar *****. We both had a real nice honeymoon type shagcation.. I miss this one, cute but not stunning & such a good shag.

Enjoy :)

Happy mongering
Amavida

The Lucky Guy
11-03-07, 12:33
but Lucky, your definition of 'skinny' is what some people would call anorexic. Again, this stuff is subjective. You post a pic of a girl and say she has a great body and some guys agree. I look and think they are too thin and have no ass. I am not saying you are wrong and I am right, but that we have different criteria and aren't on the same page. many guys think the girls I like are too thin, and they are definitely more meaty than the girls you like. that is why saying AC girls are 'chubby' doesn't make sense. Not to me..but maybe to someone like you looking for rail thin model type girls it does. Keep the hunt happy, and thanks for your pics.Westfla, I understand your point and agree. To me they are "chubby". To someone else they are something else. Some guys like fat girls, some like them skinny and others in between. My only point is to relay info to newbies what to expect. If it is good or bad news is up to each ones taste and preferences.

Lizzie
11-03-07, 18:07
Found this cutie in front of Marco Polo. Says she is new in the biz but was very willing and able to please. Tight pussy and ass. She stayed all night and I gave her 800 pesos (about 17 bucks). Had a great time!

Hot Lover
11-04-07, 00:22
Found this cutie in front of Marco Polo. Says she is new in the biz but was very willing and able to please. Tight pussy and ass. She stayed all night and I gave her 800 pesos (about 17 bucks). Had a great time!I believe you that you had a good time with this nice poussy. It's up do you, but you should not do it without condom, many many of them are HIV infected and I assume that is not what you want. Have fun with.

Radical Guy
11-04-07, 18:39
It's up do you, but you should not do it without condom, many many of them are HIV infected and I assume that is not what you want. Have fun with.I am getting sick and tired of everyone feeling the need to offer their unsolicited opinion that condoms must always be used with a woman. Do you think that you are offering any new information? You remind me of militant anti-tobacco activists who constantly tell smokers, "Don't you know that smoking is bad for your health? "

In life, we all take risks. Simply flying to Davao (or anywhere else) has it's risks. The decision as to what risks we are each willing to take is a very personal matter. Some folks accept the risk of smoking because they enjoy it and are willing to accept the risk. Some folks wear condoms to avoid risk of STDs. Some of us feel that the pleasure of bareback sex is worth the inherent risk. I personally HATE condoms, so I am VERY selective about who a have sex with. Of course, there is still some risk, but I am not willing to give up the intimacy and pleasure of making love to a beautiful lady without any barriers between us.

Anyway, since this is the photo gallery, I am attaching a pic I took of a recent GFE I had in Cebu. She is a student named Melody, and she spent the week with me in Cebu and Boracay.

Kiwi 69
11-04-07, 20:01
Found this cutie in front of Marco Polo. Says she is new in the biz but was very willing and able to please. Tight pussy and ass. She stayed all night and I gave her 800 pesos (about 17 bucks). Had a great time! As a bareback fan, the only comment I will make is, you are a lucky bestard! She is gorgeous!

Kiwi 69
11-04-07, 20:03
Found this cutie in front of Marco Polo. Says she is new in the biz but was very willing and able to please. Tight pussy and ass. She stayed all night and I gave her 800 pesos (about 17 bucks). Had a great time!To add (hit the wrong button !) your photos are great.

Thanks for sharing.

Timvisitx
11-04-07, 21:10
Pick her up in Edsa Entertainment Complex.

Barfine was 1000P and 1500P for the girl.

Gud 1 perfect service, will to fulfill all my needs

Let me know what you think.

I got 3 moa pix. Pm me if you wanna see them.

Amavida
11-04-07, 23:11
As a bareback fan, ..

Ok, to each his own, but I gotta ask.. how do you get away with not getting them pregnant???

Filippinas must be the most fertile women I have ever shagged.. all you have to do is say the word 'baby' and they immediately miss a period ! LOL!! :)

AsiaFloyd
11-04-07, 23:54
Anyway, since this is the photo gallery, I am attaching a pic I took of a recent GFE I had in Cebu. She is a student named Melody, and she spent the week with me in Cebu and Boracay.

Wheres the pic.

Lizzie
11-05-07, 01:59
Ok, to each his own, but I gotta ask.. how do you get away with not getting them pregnant?As far as getting her pregnant. I suppose she took her own precautions. As far as condoms are concerned. She passed the "smell test" and I could tell that she's brand-new in her line of work. I rarely take the risk but I had a "good feeling" about this one, quite literally.

Member #3437
11-05-07, 15:20
Pick her up in Edsa Entertainment Complex.

Barfine was 1000P and 1500P for the girl.

Gud 1 perfect service, will to fulfill all my needs

Let me know what you think.

I got 3 moa pix. Pm me if you wanna see them.

beauty to me is a pineapple headed phillipina!

Tabasco72
11-06-07, 02:11
She passed the "smell test" and I could tell that she's brand-new in her line of work. I rarely take the risk but I had a "good feeling" about this one, quite literally.

LOL! You've developed new hiv test! The 'smell test'. Congratulations bud!

Dork Cock
11-06-07, 02:20
I think I may know your EDSA girl, but I'm not sure. What was her name and any info you might have such as if she has another occupation? Can you post the other pictures you have, too?

Thanks!

Radical Guy
11-06-07, 11:20
My recent GFE from Cebu. (For some reason, the pic did not attach in my last post.)

Johnr
11-06-07, 15:03
This is my first post so I hope it works.

I have a question, being new, but what does CB and GFE mean?

Member #3437
11-06-07, 15:09
LOL! You've developed new hiv test! The 'smell test'. Congratulations bud!

First, we all know barebacking is the norm in AC. If you don't know that, then you probably haven't been there. Literally having to insist on the girl using a condom is the norm.

I was chatting up a local bar owner in AC last year who tests his girls every month, and this is what he told me. This is not conclusive, or scientific, but here goes. He said every month they test them for a full round of STDs, including HIV. The results are this

6% per month come back positive with some STD, usually Chymdia. The then treat them. This is far worse then it sounds, because 6% per month is just a 30 day time frame. So, roughly 75% of the pool of girls are carrying some common contagious STD they test for during a one year time frame and 6% are carrying one they test for at any given moment. The 'pool of girls' would be the sum total of all girls including the butt ugly ones that never get laid and the extremely cautious ones that always use a condom.

They do not test for genital herpes or veneral warts. I don't think they test for bacterial vaginosis which is rampant. These three diseases can be seen and smelled some of the time. (smelled for BV).

They rarely get an HIV positive result and when do, they fire the girl and she gets black balled from the clubs. Hence, the street prostitutes are much more high risk in AC. He told me they get a postive once or twice a year.

so, in summary, barebacking club girls in AC is high risk for things like Chymdia, veneral warts, herpes..and relatively low risk for HIV.

Before you flame me, I am only passing on second hand information from a club owner there. However, After being there for a long period of time I believe it to be true. For some the pleasure of barebacking these girls outweighs the risks,and I have bared a few newbies myself to mixed results in the past. My new attitude is don't do it...but I am in no position to evangalize to those that do. The phrase "glass houses" comes to mind.

Blink157
11-07-07, 12:27
My recent GFE from Cebu. (For some reason, the pic did not attach in my last post.)

looks like a camgurl to me...heads up!!She is evrybodys gurlfriend..here is one I had shagged(camgurl)....with condom, cause she is evrybodys gf too :D

Happy hunting

Blink

Balzac
11-07-07, 14:47
I believe Barebacking is ciertainly possible but not the norm in AC, same with the rest of Asia. Thing I still don't understand is why take risks with all those std's out there, to each his own!!! As far as that so info on percentage of girls with std's; would take it as face value, statements like the one WestFla put out I wouldn't waste my time on it. if somebody wants to get all concern then stay home and hide under a rock, problem solve!!!. What I really do believe is SAFE SEX. Once you start with that basic principle, down to earth rule, you got no problems. in spite of all this, is a free world and we all make our own paths in life.

The Lucky Guy
11-07-07, 15:29
looks like a camgurl to me...heads up!!She is evrybodys gurlfriend..here is one I had shagged(camgurl)....with condom, cause she is evrybodys gf too :D

Happy hunting

BlinkIs webcam a good tool to arrange meeting for ST or LT? Specifically when being in for example Manila? Which website is the best?

Warbucks
11-07-07, 15:44
First, we all know barebacking is the norm in AC. If you don't know that, then you probably haven't been there. Literally having to insist on the girl using a condom is the norm.

I was chatting up a local bar owner in AC last year who tests his girls every month, and this is what he told me. This is not conclusive, or scientific, but here goes. He said every month they test them for a full round of STDs, including HIV. The results are this

6% per month come back positive with some STD, usually Chymdia. The then treat them. This is far worse then it sounds, because 6% per month is just a 30 day time frame. So, roughly 75% of the pool of girls are carrying some common contagious STD they test for during a one year time frame and 6% are carrying one they test for at any given moment. The 'pool of girls' would be the sum total of all girls including the butt ugly ones that never get laid and the extremely cautious ones that always use a condom.

They do not test for genital herpes or veneral warts. I don't think they test for bacterial vaginosis which is rampant. These three diseases can be seen and smelled some of the time. (smelled for BV).

They rarely get an HIV positive result and when do, they fire the girl and she gets black balled from the clubs. Hence, the street prostitutes are much more high risk in AC. He told me they get a postive once or twice a year.

so, in summary, barebacking club girls in AC is high risk for things like Chymdia, veneral warts, herpes..and relatively low risk for HIV.

Before you flame me, I am only passing on second hand information from a club owner there. However, After being there for a long period of time I believe it to be true. For some the pleasure of barebacking these girls outweighs the risks,and I have bared a few newbies myself to mixed results in the past. My new attitude is don't do it...but I am in no position to evangalize to those that do. The phrase "glass houses" comes to mind.

I caught my first and only STD from a bird in Manila three years ago. Non-bar girl non Huzzy. Pevious Flipino boyfriend only. She was a gym instructor in Quezon City. Lucky it was only Chlamydia. After that experience whenever I do construction I wear a hard hat.

Kill (pussy) at will

The Lucky Guy
11-07-07, 16:16
First, we all know barebacking is the norm in AC.

...6% per month come back positive with some STD, usually Chymdia. The then treat them. This is far worse then it sounds, because 6% per month is just a 30 day time frame. So, roughly 75% of the pool of girls are carrying some common contagious STD they test for during a one year time frame and 6% are carrying one they test for at any given moment. The 'pool of girls' would be the sum total of all girls including the butt ugly ones that never get laid and the extremely cautious ones that always use a condom.

....so, in summary, barebacking club girls in AC is high risk for things like Chymdia, veneral warts, herpes..and relatively low risk for HIV.I constantly used cover last time in AC during penetration but bareback during BJ. Result = Gonorrhea. Easy to cure but not nice...

Amavida
11-07-07, 17:23
I caught my first and only STD from a bird in Manila three years ago. Non-bar girl non Huzzy. Pevious Flipino boyfriend only. She was a gym instructor in Quezon City. Lucky it was only Chlamydia. After that experience when ever I do construction I wear a hard hat.

Kill (pussy) at will

Yeah and who knows where the freakin filippino BF has been!
Obviously dippin his wick all over the place.
Filippino men... sigh... any wonder the women jump at the chance to grab a foreigner.

Happy mongering
Amavida

Johnr
11-07-07, 19:25
I believe Barebacking is ciertainly possible but not the norm in AC, same with the rest of Asia. Thing I still don't understand is why take risks with all those std's out there, to each his own!!! As far as that so info on percentage of girls with std's; would take it as face value, statements like the one WestFla put out I wouldn't waste my time on it. if somebody wants to get all concern then stay home and hide under a rock, problem solve!!!. What I really do believe is SAFE SEX. Once you start with that basic principle, down to earth rule, you got no problems. in spite of all this, is a free world and we all make our own paths in life.Just spent a week in AC and not one girl asked for condoms. Everyone I talked to agreed/ So customers choice, I make no comment either way as is it is an individuals choice and most here are old enough to make up their own mind.

AsiaFloyd
11-07-07, 20:12
Filippino men... sigh... any wonder the women jump at the chance to grab a foreigner.

Happy mongering
Amavida
We are no better, prob treat the ladies better but we still jump into bed with any willing pussy as much as a filopino guy will

Warbucks
11-07-07, 23:25

Happy mongering
Amavida

I did not post that to take a shot at Filipino men. Just telling what happened. Amavida you came from left-field with that one buddy.

Kill (pussy) at will

Pute Nut
11-08-07, 06:08
Hence, the street prostitutes are much more high risk in AC.

Very good advice. There ARE definately HIV+ ladies walking the AC streets. Usually they claim to offer only "massage" when confronted by someone who knows their status, but they will (of course) go ST out of sight. Not much to do ( HIV testing requires consent in Phils ). Stick to the clubs, they provide the inspected meat.

In addition to the Chlamydia West FLA mentioned there are also some pretty nasty strains of "tulo" (gono) around in AC. Keeping it wrapped up could save you a lot of trouble.

Cheers, PN

Fastpiston
11-08-07, 06:17
I caught my first and only STD from a bird in Manila three years ago. Non-bar girl non Huzzy. Pevious Flipino boyfriend only. She was a gym instructor in Quezon City. Lucky it was only Chlamydia. After that experience when ever I do construction I wear a hard hat.

Kill (pussy) at will

I think most Phils girls have Chlamydia as Filipinos do not like to wear condoms and chlamydia is usually symptomless with females. Always wear protection and if you have a real girlfriend have her checked out first. Chlamydia, genital worts, Hepititus, cold sores, and then the big ones which you know all about. Most of the girls in AC usually have pussies that do not smell good - so be careful I enjoy myself there but am very careful to be well covered..

Wicked Roger
11-08-07, 06:48
I did not post that to take a shot at Filipino men. Just telling what happened. Amavida you came from left-field with that one buddy.

Kill (pussy) at will
From those I chat with on CB and other web sites their view of Filipino guys is roughly say as what Amavida said so they look for foreigner as we are more 'responsible' (well some are :)), more trusting and not the mongering type :D

Lucky Guy - use a cam as saves you the embarassment of finding out she is not who she says in the pictures (older, uglier, younger etc) or worse...a ladyboy

Was told by a good friend who lives in the area that AC girls talking about 'cauliflower disease' - cos it looks like clumps of cauliflower on your dick. Maybe the tulo spoken of earlier.

Blink157
11-08-07, 08:05
Is webcam a good tool to arrange meeting for ST or LT? Specifically when being in for example Manila? Which website is the best?
Hi,
it works for me, I got some stunners from there to be my gf , but also a lot of bullshitters/shopping gurls and gold diggers..you try and when u met them up you will see..sorry cant give you a 100% answer in this.just watch u rspending on those sites, can be really sum up.

ACM had the most asian gurls online, from manila and ac and some from other places in PI (Cebu), by clicking on their name you can send them private messages and other "guests" in their freechat room cant see what you typing and what she is typing to you.
Another picture from the same hottie I shagged, I was lucky to met her up during xmas time, she need money :D

happy hunting!!

Blink

Warbucks
11-08-07, 10:24
Is webcam a good tool to arrange meeting for ST or LT? Specifically when being in for example Manila? Which website is the best?

Lucky Guy try yahoo member directory. I got my first and current piece of Filipina ass from this site.

Member #3437
11-08-07, 16:25
I believe Barebacking is ciertainly possible but not the norm in AC, same with the rest of Asia.

1) AC is not the same as 'the rest of asia'. This is why the ex pats who live in Bangkok and Pattaya vacation so often in...yep, you guessed it..AC.

2) Barebacking not the norm in AC? You sure you have been there?

Member #3437
11-08-07, 17:56
Was told by a good friend who lives in the area that AC girls talking about 'cauliflower disease' - cos it looks like clumps of cauliflower on your dick. Maybe the tulo spoken of earlier.

No, Tulo is slang for the drip (Gono). Veneral warts (HPV)gone untreated look like this. This is undoubtedly what they are talking about. Do A google search and you will see.

Dong Hi
11-08-07, 18:19
I believe Barebacking is ciertainly possible but not the norm in AC, same with the rest of Asia.Uh, have you been there? My cherry trip was four days/8 girls and not one said a word about a condom. I would say it is just the opposite. Condoms are certainly possible, but not the norm in AC.

AllWet
11-09-07, 05:09
Lucky Guy try yahoo member directory. I got my first and current piece of Filipina ass from this site.Sounds like a good idea...I've been snooping around there but alot of the profiles look fake...what's the secret? Anyone try MSN messenger?

Sorry to post this in the photo section.

Timvisitx
11-09-07, 12:58
Hi,

I think her name was Marieloo.

But I'm not sure.

2 bad there is no video section, I have a nice 1 with her.

By the way too much talking here, and not enough pix.

Remember its the photo gallery section here and not the gossips.

Member #3437
11-09-07, 16:49
Uh, have you been there? My cherry trip was four days/8 girls and not one said a word about a condom. I would say it is just the opposite. Condoms are certainly possible, but not the norm in AC.

As anyone who has spent any time in AC knows, the typical session involves you physically stopping sometime after the bbbj, ball sucking,and anal licking and telling the girl you are going for a condom before she crams your cock up her tiny little filipino snatch bb or sticks that little azz up in the air inviting you in. I have NEVER had a girl there ask for a condom...not even once. For someone to say that barebacking is "the same in AC as the rest of Asia" and "it is possible not the norm" ...well...the statements stand on their own merit.

Dong Hi
11-09-07, 19:25
As anyone who has spent any time in AC knows, the typical session involves you physically stopping sometime after the BBBJ, ball sucking, and anal licking and telling the girl you are going for a condom before she crams your cock up her tiny little Filipino snatch bb or sticks that little azz up in the air inviting you in. I have NEVER had a girl there ask for a condom. Not even once. For someone to say that barebacking is "the same in AC as the rest of Asia" and "it is possible not the norm". Well. The statements stand on their own merit. Yep, thats about how it goes. WestFla, you had me laughing on your very accurate description. And then you made me remember my PPDS. Damn! Can't wait to get back to that 'little'Filipino snatch'. In the name of 'science' I will continue the bareback vs condom study when I return in Feb 08.

DH

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:20
I met this honey at G-Point in Manila on my July 2007 trip. She says she was 21 years old and told me that she works at one of the nearby bars as a dancer. I took her with me in the afternoon and spent all night with this little cutie. She was very willing to perform but refused anal play. She says that she comes from Butuan and works in Manila to support her family. She was very proud of having a couple of ex-customers that she called boyfriends. She showed me a couple of pics on her cellphone of a guy in Belgium and another guy in Australia who she says are still sending her money. I noticed a few blue/black marks on her body and legs and asked about it. She says that she had a customer 2 days before who handled her roughly. Whoever it was, she was obviously pounded hard because her pussy still looked sore to me. Overall she had a great personality and took directions very well.

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:22
Doesn't she look cute?

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:24
She is a wonderful cocksucker. Very skilled at it.

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:25
Getting ready for a pounding.

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:27
Opening her legs to get ready for a serious pounding.

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:29
She has a very tight pussy. Can you see how sore her pussy is?

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:31
Another pussy shot. Her lips are closed. Her tight pussy felt like heaven.

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:37
My first load on her back. After the deed, she started checking her messages on her cellphone. I would not have any of it and I told her to turn off her phone. I hate it when I have to share my valuable time with the constant interruptions of texting.

Lizzie
11-09-07, 21:43
I wore her out. She had to take a little rest after all the action. I have also attached a few more close-ups of her well pounded pussy for my fellow mongers to enjoy.

La Isla
11-09-07, 23:00
I HATE condoms as much as anyone else. They're a pain in the ass, uncomfortable and can keep me from finishing at times.

On the other hand, I have worked with many an HIV/AIDS persons (mostly heterosexual) in my life. It's something that no one should experience. Will it happen to YOU?? They didn't think so either.

WHY? WHY? WHY? Why would you EVER go bareback with a w-h-o-r-e?
Keep it covered boys........

As anyone who has spent any time in AC knows, the typical session involves you physically stopping sometime after the bbbj, ball sucking,and anal licking and telling the girl you are going for a condom before she crams your cock up her tiny little filipino snatch bb or sticks that little azz up in the air inviting you in. I have NEVER had a girl there ask for a condom...not even once. For someone to say that barebacking is "the same in AC as the rest of Asia" and "it is possible not the norm" ...well...the statements stand on their own merit.

OptimusPrime
11-10-07, 01:38
There are already enough creeps and weirdos flooding into AC, why would you advertise that it is a bareback destination? Do you want guys with disease who can't fuck in the USA to spread their permanent diseases in AC. All it takes is One creepy fuck to go to AC with Herpes or AIDS and that destination changes overnight. Do you really want to expose poor farm girls to this disease, ignorance about condoms or not?

Warbucks
11-10-07, 10:35
There are already enough creeps and weirdos flooding into AC, why would you advertise that it is a bareback destination? Do you want guys with disease who can't fuck in the USA to spread their permanent diseases in AC. All it takes is One creepy fuck to go to AC with Herpes or AIDS and that destination changes overnight. Do you really want to expose poor farm girls to this disease, ignorance about condoms or not?

O.P. Herpes is a fairly easy disease to catch (and not uncatchable with a condom) and though being incurable is no where near in the same league with HIV. Do some of you cats kiss the girls? I bet you do. Did you know you can get Herpes from that? It also can be contracted from the infamous BBBJ. If I am lying crack fiends are buying (dinner). Maybe I am going out on a limb but given that 50 million Americans who are already infected (and another 500,000 newly infected annually) you think none of that 50 has already visited AC or Pattaya or all the other popular fuck destinations. Let’s not be silly.

Member #2128
11-10-07, 21:01
She has a very tight pussy. Can you see how sore her pussy is?

Thanks for the pix Lizzy, they're great!

However, you're like the rest of us, we don't want to see what we don't want to see, especially if it has something to do with preventing our dick from doing what it does best!

But your girl's not "sore", she's got some kind of vaginal rash! I'm not doctor, but I do know what a healthy pussy looks like, and that ain't it.

I hope it may be non-communicable and you're OK, good to go for the future.

This P4P deal does have it's risks. It's best not to forget them...

Regards to All,

Lizzie
11-10-07, 22:53
[QUOTE=Member #2128]Thanks for the pix Lizzy, they're great!

However, you're like the rest of us, we don't want to see what we don't want to see, especially if it has something to do with preventing our dick from doing what it does best!

Thanks for your concern #2128. With this one, I played it safe. No barebacking here. Anyway, I'm alive and kicking. No problems with any STD. I've been back and forth to the Philippines many times over the past few years and have never had a problem so far.

By the way, the G-Point girl went by the name of Angel. I have seen her again on my last trip in late October 2007 in the same area (Ermita) so I know she is still in business. Does anyone else here know her?

Lizzie

Wazza88
11-11-07, 02:02
She is a wonderful cocksucker. Very skilled at it.Lizzie,

Thanks for sharing good pics and very cute girl.

Good luck, mate.

Warbucks
11-11-07, 10:36
Guys I am a big fan of Jimmy Hendrix and he said everyone should be able to live their lives as they see fit but… if you think it is safe to monger without protection then know thier are other who feel like you do. Last post on safe sex this is the photo galley.

Kill (pussy) at will Don't Let It Kill You

This was taken from a prominent Filipino newspaper.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/dav/2007/01/09/news/hiv.positive.man.sexually.active..html

Tuesday, January 09, 2007
HIV-positive man sexually active?
By Grace L. Plata

EXTRA caution is being asked of the public after City Hall was alerted to the presence of a foreigner said to be positive of the Human Immuno-deficiency Syndrome (HIV), the virus responsible for AIDS, who is sexually active and refuses to use protection in his encounters with local women.

The City Hall received e-mail reports from police intelligence regarding this Caucasian man who is said to be a long-term resident of the Philippines with a tourist or balikbayan visa but who does not have a work permit or a marriage contract to support his balikbayan visa.

Sun.Star Network Online's 12th Asean Summit Watch

The report said the man has at some periods stayed in Davao, Surigao, Butuan, Gingoog, and Cagayan de Oro.

The foreigner is described to be around 5'3" in height, in his mid-fifties, has brown eyes and a heavy body build, with short hair, and clean shaven. He has lots of tattoos and drives a motorcycle with a Philippine license.

The man is also said to be intelligent and manipulative with a history of pay-offs to the police and other Philippine authorities. Also, that he has a criminal record in his country.

Sightings of the said foreigner should be reported to the police and other local authorities.

For more Philippine news, visit Sun.Star Cebu.

For Bisaya stories from Davao. Click here.

Ray01
11-11-07, 16:17
I dont think its because of the sex that her pussy looks like that. I think she has some kind of infection. Better get yourself checked

Opening her legs to get ready for a serious pounding.

Member #3443
11-12-07, 10:21
More than likely it is just skin irritation from plucking her pubic hairs from those areas.

Eaglestar
11-12-07, 10:38
Hey check out this site ! ! !

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2487

ES

Noman2
11-17-07, 00:31
2 cutes from my last trip to Angeles 19 and 21 yrs. old.

Noman2
11-17-07, 00:37
Two gilrs from Amazonia bar, thay call themself LBFM (little brown fucking machines)

Kalboman
11-17-07, 06:15
2 cutes from my last trip to Angeles 19 and 21 yrs. old.Very nice, what bars did you find these 2 at?

Asia Pacific
11-21-07, 00:33
Just getting back and going through some photos.

She doesn't work in the bar anymore, but I'm glad we hooked up.

Asia Pacific
11-21-07, 07:16
A couple more for tonight.

Kim Chee Kane
11-22-07, 19:06
A couple more for tonight.

Very tasteful pictures.

Zyros
11-22-07, 19:24
Dollhouse bar, AC on Wednesday night. Very entertaining show as you can see.

Enjoy,

Zy

Zyros
11-22-07, 19:28
Here's some more.

Zyros
11-22-07, 19:31
Last set from this show.

Cheers,

Zy

Wazza88
11-23-07, 06:09
Last set from this show.

Cheers,

ZyThanks Zyros, for sharing. Excellent photos.

Nvslim
11-23-07, 10:11
Last set from this show.

Cheers,

ZyGreats pics. Many cute girls. All of them work at DH?

Great ad for them.

Slim

Zuzon X
11-23-07, 10:54
Last set from this show.

Cheers,

ZyCongratulation - very nice photos.

Just one humble suggestion, neutralise the faces of "innocent" by-standers meaning other visitors because they may not appreciate to be published in here.

Keep on the good work

Zuzon

Silly Fool
11-23-07, 12:08
Thanks Zyros, for sharing. Excellent photos.
But who stole all the TITS !I hope they offer a "flat chested discount" on all the lady drinks you guzzle ! WTF- never saw a sight like that in the sleaziest bars in A.C. Those paint jobs dont fool anyone.

Blink157
11-23-07, 12:34
But who stole all the TITS !I hope they offer a "flat chested discount" on all the lady drinks you guzzle ! WTF- never saw a sight like that in the sleaziest bars in A.C. Those paint jobs dont fool anyone.

Dont mind the flat chested, but I hope the line up gets better when Im back in 3 weeks....I think the quality of AC really drops but thank god I have my contacts there waiting for me....:D My gf of the time dont have any "chest problems" as you can see :D

BTW if you barfine them on wednesdaynight you have to pay 3000 p, I wot mind to pay that, but I dont barfine dogs for that money :D

Happy hunting

Blink

Punter 127
11-23-07, 15:46
Last set from this show.

Cheers,

Zy
Thanks Zyros very good job, I would love to see more.

Jet69
11-23-07, 23:19
Last set from this show.

Cheers,

ZyThanks for the photo's. Now sweeten the pot and tell me ALL of those are barfineable! Some of them are 9's in my book. So on a typical night. What's the cost to take one back to the room for the night? BF and LT. Thanks for the photo's.

Jet

Zyros
11-24-07, 05:53
Thanks for the photo's. Now sweeten the pot and tell me ALL of those are barfineable! Some of them are 9's in my book. So on a typical night. What's the cost to take one back to the room for the night? BF and LT. Thanks for the photo's.

JetAll of those are WGs in Dollhouse. Barfines are typically P1300 all inclusive. A P100-200 tip would make you a nice man the next morning.

Happy mongering,

Zy.

Zyros
11-24-07, 08:31
Here's a few more since you asked for them.

Enjoy,

Zy

Zyros
11-24-07, 08:36
This is the last of this collection.

Cheers,

Zy

Ekspat
11-24-07, 10:09
neutralise the faces of "innocent" by-standers meaning other visitors because they may not appreciate to be published in here.

First, who cares whether they appreciate or not?
Secondly not necessary I think. Whoever goes there on Wed night knows whats going on. Lots of flashlights and everyone is sometimes somewhere on a picture. If some visitors can't stand it, they'd stay back or leave and come back on another day. It's that easy.
I wouldn't make me that hassle to edit all the pictures just to protect some guys I don't even know.

Cheers!

Teddy Bear 99
11-24-07, 11:46
All of those are WGs in Dollhouse. Barfines are typically P1300 all inclusive. A P100-200 tip would make you a nice man the next morning.

Happy mongering,

Zy.

Do they wash off the body paint before they leave with you? I would love to go at it with some body paint on.

Nvslim
11-24-07, 13:51
But who stole all the TITS !I hope they offer a "flat chested discount" on all the lady drinks you guzzle ! WTF- never saw a sight like that in the sleaziest bars in A.C. Those paint jobs dont fool anyone.I thought that's why we went to the PI. Slim bodies, small tits, and tight little asses.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Slim

Blunderer
11-24-07, 16:08
I wouldn't make me that hassle to edit all the pictures just to protect some guys I don't even know.
Cheers!

Very public spirited of you. If everyone shares the sentiment "guys I don't know" are unworthy of basic courtesies then, I'm guessing your plan is, everyone will toughen up and the world will become a better place?

Zyros
11-24-07, 16:35
Very public spirited of you. If everyone shares the sentiment "guys I don't know" are unworthy of basic courtesies then, I'm guessing your plan is, everyone will toughen up and the world will become a better place?Blunderer,

Appreciate your public concern, however, please remember that these guys know what they are getting into by being there and taking the ringside seats. If I was concerned about the 50 odd photographers there, I would take a back seat or leave. There wasa big sign at the entrance that said it was a 'camera shoot' night for anyone who did not know what was going to happen inside.

Peace,

Zy

Wazza88
11-24-07, 20:00
But who stole all the TITS !I hope they offer a "flat chested discount" on all the lady drinks you guzzle ! WTF- never saw a sight like that in the sleaziest bars in A.C. Those paint jobs dont fool anyone.Not all the girls are flat chested. There are many Asian women who are flat chested and they are not as well endowed as women from the western countries. If you go to Europe you will see many beautiful women with small tits.

Do you look at girls' faces, legs, arse or are you merely fixated on their tits? If you don't like the photos a board member has posted, you can click off. Making negative comments is not helpful.

At any time, please feel free to post your pictures on this board so they can be admired by all.

Blunderer
11-24-07, 21:52
Blunderer,
Appreciate your public concern, however, please remember that these guys know what they are getting into by being there and taking the ringside seats. If I was concerned about the 50 odd photographers there, I would take a back seat or leave. There wasa big sign at the entrance that said it was a 'camera shoot' night for anyone who did not know what was going to happen inside.
Peace,
Zy

No worries, and I loved the pics, they were absolutely brilliant. I took issue, not with the idea that you showed faces - as you say, it was certainly forseeable, but rather with the idea that people that you don't know deserve no consideration. What a horrible world that would be.

Asia Pacific
11-25-07, 01:13
Just a couple of snaps of some girls I barfined.

Still working on some of the nudes I took.

Zyros
11-25-07, 12:47
A few girls barfined over the week. Both in AC and Manila.

Cheers,

Zy

Mugroso
11-25-07, 18:49
Not all the girls are flat chested.

You got that right. A couple of my barfines on my cherry trip had some nice chi chis and I have been busy editing some pics and video for my new website and some have some really big tits.

Mugroso

Zyros
11-26-07, 04:44
Zyros,

Any contact info. on this one?

Pinoy Nov'07 016 (Small).jpg

John,

All I remember is that she's from The Flamingo bar in Makati. An absolute wild cat in the sack.

Zy

PauloThai
11-26-07, 09:59
A few girls barfined over the week. Both in AC and Manila.Zy
Hy Zyros,

Nice pictures, I hope you have more for us.

But for your info:

- Pinoy = man
- Pinay = girl

Nvslim
11-26-07, 11:29

Cheers,

ZyLooks like you hit the mother lode of cuteness. Very nice and lots of smiles.

Great advertisement for the mongers of the world.

Slim

Zyros
11-27-07, 04:48
Hy Zyros,

Nice pictures, I hope you have more for us.

But for your info:

- Pinoy = man
- Pinay = girl

Paulo,

Thanks for pointing that out - I had no idea. Yes, they are all very much Pinay.

Cheers,

Zy.

Cavechu
11-27-07, 04:58

Cheers,

Zy

Zyros,

do you have the following pinay in birthday suit? she look interesting in those two pics with clothes on. TIA

File Type: jpg Pinoy Nov'07 015 (Small).jpg (38.0 KB, 1033 views)
File Type: jpg Pinoy Nov'07 014 (Small).jpg

Zyros
11-27-07, 05:34
This was one wild threesome - sadly, my batteries ran out before the main show. Sorry, no nude photos.

Cheers,

Zy.

Zyros
11-27-07, 05:52
Zyros,

do you have the following pinay in birthday suit? she look interesting in those two pics with clothes on. TIA

File Type: jpg Pinoy Nov'07 015 (Small).jpg (38.0 KB, 1033 views)
File Type: jpg Pinoy Nov'07 014 (Small).jpg

She only allowed those two. Sorry mate.

Zy.

Ekspat
11-27-07, 08:18
Okay, maybe my last comment wasn't politically correct.
Just let us enjoy AC!
Coming up a few days Jakarta soon, and....... Guess what!
22 days and counting till AC for Christmas pilgrimage.

Cheers..... :D

Nvslim
11-27-07, 12:38
This was one wild threesome - sadly, my batteries ran out before the main show. Sorry, no nude photos.

Cheers,

Zy.I am in awe, You must be very good or very lucky.

Too bad about no nudes. Must have been wild.

Slim

Asia Pacific
11-28-07, 06:21
I hope you like some black and white photos.

Zyros
11-28-07, 07:52

Thats brilliant. Keep up the good work.

Kudos,

Zy.

Zyros
11-28-07, 07:57
You must be very good or very lucky.

Slim

Just being at the right place at the right time, Slim.

Sang Kancil
11-28-07, 08:50
I hope you like some black and white photos.Excellent picture, nice to view in black & white once awhile.

Member #3437
11-28-07, 18:02

Very nice!

Johnson994
11-28-07, 18:34
Good find. Very nice.

Asia Pacific
11-29-07, 09:38
New batch of photos I am going through now. Hopefully more later as I processs.

Kalboman
11-30-07, 06:12
Nice shots - the black & white makes it kinda artsy so i feel like i'm supporting culture by viewing your photos.

New batch of photos I am going through now. Hopefully more later as I processs.

Asia Pacific
11-30-07, 10:04
Just so people don't think I only have artsy photos, here is something a little more down to earth. Before I get flamed, this is one of my girlfirends (Ok, you can flame me on having more than one) and they don't work in the bar so I believe the no condom flame doesn't apply here. forgive the guy in the photo, not enough photoshop skills in the world to make him look better :)

Asia Pacific
11-30-07, 10:05
What can I say, anything in support of the Arts.

Buko Max
11-30-07, 12:51
Hello AP,

Since you began posting photos, you have elevated this thread to new heights! Looking forward to more photos! Also want to thank Zyros and Ekspat for posting their pics.

Just before my recent trip, I purchased a Canon SD1000 Elph and I'm not really too happy with some of the results. Since I travel around a lot when I visit the P.I., I leave my SLR at home. Maybe I need to play around with this camera more, I don't know.

Anyway, do you edit your b & w pics in Photoshop? What kind of lens are you using? Since this is the Photo Gallery, here is a pic shot recently in AC.

Asia Pacific
11-30-07, 20:03
I use a canon20D and bring about 5 different lens (Most of my photos are actually of street life and landscapes in the Philippines which is my passion but don't think anyone wants photos of waterfalls here) I shot most of the recent posts with a 17-85 zoom lens from canon and most were shot around 30mm as the rooms are not that large. I also like the 50mm f1. 4 from canon which is a great lens and not that expensive. It is also a great walk around lens for street photography as it is small and lightweight and allows for a shallow depth of field.

I use photoshop and ironically for most of these photos I have just desaturated the color. I also use a free action called "blanco y negro" which allows you to simulate a lot of different black and white films and is quite good. Where I might spend a couple of minutes converting these photos, I may spend several hours on one photo for the landscape ones.

Most of these photos (which aren't the best but hard to photograph sometimes after drinking a six pack) were shot with either two small flashes for light or I just used the room lights in some (make sure you change you white balance to tungsten if you have a digital camera or the color will be all off).

Asia Pacific
12-01-07, 10:09
Ok, some more photos. Worked with her before (literally) and had a chance previously to work on a project called hotel nudes I'm working on. Of course, my flash went dead leaving me with only one flash to use. Got some more of her to post later if people want. A little bit artsy but what the hell.

Sunday I am hopefully working with a girl from where I live that is Filipina/Pacific Islander and knock dead beautiful. If she actually shows up, should have some photos of her next week.

Wazza88
12-02-07, 00:49
Ok, some more photos. Worked with her before (literally) and had a chance previously to work on a project called hotel nudes I'm working on. Of course, my flash went dead leaving me with only one flash to use. Got some more of her to post later if people want. A little bit artsy but what the hell.

Sunday I am hopefully working with a girl from where I live that is Filipina/Pacific Islander and knock dead beautiful. If she actually shows up, should have some photos of her next week.AP,

You do very good work and your pictures are excellent. Thank you for sharing. All the best, mate.

Curry
12-02-07, 01:15
Here's a few more since you asked for them.

Enjoy,

Zy
Most of the girls are lighter complected. Is this the average look or are girls with darker skin readily available? No offense intended to anyone.

Aussiec
12-02-07, 01:16
Here is the casa girl in cebu that I spoke about in my report. Could not get her to do any nude shots for she as many are shy. But definately she was a winner she goes by the name "Mary" but later when we were talking found out her real name is Joy.

Weewillem
12-02-07, 01:30
A lovely 20yo Cebu friend.

Not for hire - so don't ask for contact info - just enjoy the view!

Aussiec
12-02-07, 01:32
Met this girl who worked at makati. Wish I new how to get it to size to show whole picture of her because she is a real stunner. She is very accomadating if you are not disrespectful to her has she says many do. Of course I was a perfect gentleman and was treated well for the one night I bf her and the next 2 days that she gave e her # to come crash out with me after work! Let me note that I stayed at the Millinium which was affordable at P2900 which is great price for makati. It is right down the street from the bars and near Don Pedro if anyone want quick release during the day. The only thing about Millinium Hotel is that it does not have room service for food and things like that. But the rooms were nice and accomadating.

Mahku
12-02-07, 03:18
A couple that I met on the last trip....

Nvslim
12-02-07, 12:22

Not for hire - so don't ask for contact info - just enjoy the view!Nice, love those slim, small breasted lovelies.

Slim

Hesekiels
12-02-07, 12:55
Hey AR,
I am one of your biggest fan but I cannot understand that you do so many of them without protection. Aren't you scared of catching something.?

Hi K:

I am also one of AR+'s biggest fans! However, with all due respect, better let's refrain from advising him in terms of barebacking. He is certainly old enough to know what he does.

Cheers - Hesekiels

X Man
12-02-07, 15:49
AP, I for one would be happy to see your other photos, but maybe put them in the relevant thread rather than the photo section. I like to travel in the Philippines, take pics, enjoy the culture, see the sights, as well as enjoy the carnal pleasures. Oddly, I've found that on this web site I can get detailed info about transportation / hotels / dangers etc.

I've tried VirtualTourist and ThornTree, but don't think they work as well as ISG. Anyway, my point is that a little travel info (including pics) is a nice addition for those of us who do not go to the Philippines ONLY for the great nightlife.

On another note, I'm agonizing about switching brands from Canon to Nikon. I'm really interested in the new Nikon 300 SLR-type.

Thanks for the pics.

X man

I use a canon20D and bring about 5 different lens (Most of my photos are actually of street life and landscapes in the Philippines which is my passion but don't think anyone wants photos of waterfalls here) I shot most of the recent posts with a 17-85 zoom lens from canon and most were shot around 30mm as the rooms are not that large. I also like the 50mm f1. 4 from canon which is a great lens and not that expensive. It is also a great walk around lens for street photography as it is small and lightweight and allows for a shallow depth of field.

I use photoshop and ironically for most of these photos I have just desaturated the color. I also use a free action called "blanco y negro" which allows you to simulate a lot of different black and white films and is quite good. Where I might spend a couple of minutes converting these photos, I may spend several hours on one photo for the landscape ones.

Most of these photos (which aren't the best but hard to photograph sometimes after drinking a six pack) were shot with either two small flashes for light or I just used the room lights in some (make sure you change you white balance to tungsten if you have a digital camera or the color will be all off).

Asia Pacific
12-03-07, 00:51
Just trying to salvage some photos I had taken with oncamera flash only, which leaves harsh shadows. Plus been feeling artsy with time on my hands as my model I was looking forward to photographing got the flu.

Amavida
12-03-07, 03:08
I have a need to combine both still pictures + video clips in one camera.

If I opt for DSLR I only get still pictures.

Can you recommend a brand/model suitable for my needs? I operate under poor lighting conditions.

Yeah, a 5 megapixel camera phone hehehehe :)
try the Sony K850i...?

Happy mongering
Amavida

Kalboman
12-03-07, 08:12
She does look very nice. If you have more pics, please post. What bar in makati did you find her at? I'll be in makati in a few weeks & haven't been there for a few years. What bars did you think had the best selection? Also, thanks for the hotel tip. I might try millennium as well.

Met this girl who worked at makati. Wish I new how to get it to size to show whole picture of her because she is a real stunner. She is very accomadating if you are not disrespectful to her has she says many do. Of course I was a perfect gentleman and was treated well for the one night I bf her and the next 2 days that she gave e her # to come crash out with me after work! Let me note that I stayed at the Millinium which was affordable at P2900 which is great price for makati. It is right down the street from the bars and near Don Pedro if anyone want quick release during the day. The only thing about Millinium Hotel is that it does not have room service for food and things like that. But the rooms were nice and accomadating.

Kalboman
12-03-07, 08:14
I agree. I'd like to see some other types of pics also (scenery, etc.). Pics of girls are great, but no reason we can't have others on a different thread for those of us who are interested.

AP, I for one would be happy to see your other photos, but maybe put them in the relevant thread rather than the photo section. I like to travel in the Philippines, take pics, enjoy the culture, see the sights, as well as enjoy the carnal pleasures. Oddly, I've found that on this web site I can get detailed info about transportation / hotels / dangers etc.

I've tried VirtualTourist and ThornTree, but don't think they work as well as ISG. Anyway, my point is that a little travel info (including pics) is a nice addition for those of us who do not go to the Philippines ONLY for the great nightlife.

On another note, I'm agonizing about switching brands from Canon to Nikon. I'm really interested in the new Nikon 300 SLR-type.

Thanks for the pics.

X man

Nvslim
12-03-07, 17:56
Just trying to salvage some photos I had taken with oncamera flash only, which leaves harsh shadows. Plus been feeling artsy with time on my hands as my model I was looking forward to photographing got the flu.A1small is a real cutie.

Thanks,

Slim

MarkFalcon33
12-03-07, 20:29

Not for hire - so don't ask for contact info - just enjoy the view!Don't need her number, already have it. Did her in October. Laughing, looks like you are in love Wee little willy.

Hypo Luxa
12-03-07, 23:44
I use photoshop and ironically for most of these photos I have just desaturated the color.The new PS CS3 has a great Black & White converter with six channel control. Even in CS2 and earlier you can use the channel mixer to turn it monochrome and then edit the RGB channels separately. GREAT method for incredible B&Ws.

Nice shots bruthah!

Asia Pacific
12-04-07, 09:50
Streetwalker with a recent child. Something about her that was just raw (wish I could show the video when we were together) and I wanted to capture that by going more retro in my photos. This is actually not from my trip in October/November but I'm putting together a blog for latter about my experiences and thought some of these shots remind me how you don't have to be a 10 to be sexual (at least I have found the 6-8 girls to be the best. Just my opinion). Anyway, still on my artsy mood. I did shoot a nice filipina girl (Chinese/filipina mix) today so as I process I will share (shot with my canon 5D so the quality should be good. Don't know about the photographer as he was just a tad horny as he girlfirend is away) and she is not a bargirl (doesn't even live in the Philippines). Anyway, been posting alot lately so hope I don't offend (let me know and I will slow down).

Weewillem
12-04-07, 10:46
Don't need her number, already have it. Did her in October. Laughing, looks like you are in love Wee little willy.In your dreams! She is a "tough nut to crack" (maybe that should read " a tough crack to nut"?)

I chose Weewillem as an easy to remember name - (I smoke that brand of cigars) - given some encouragement "big things from little acorns grow"

Enough of this arborial wit! - this is the Photo Gallery!

Member #3428
12-05-07, 04:50
One of the two little freebies I had in Manila last month, very inexperienced and it was nice to teach her some things.

System keeps crashing on me when uploading photos

Asia Pacific
12-05-07, 07:32
Last of this girl. I really enjoyed her even though not the best looking girl and she had just had a baby recently when I photographed her.

Samar 2009
12-06-07, 05:39
All of those are WGs in Dollhouse. Barfines are typically P1300 all inclusive. A P100-200 tip would make you a nice man the next morning.

Happy mongering,

Zy.Thanks for the info regarding the bar fines. I am thinking of visiting AC in the beginning of 2008 (first timer). Are all the bars charge P1300 for barfines or it's at their discretion.

Thanks again,

Acemanmax

Aussiec
12-06-07, 05:49
The girl in picture works at Dimples which is accross street from Oxford Suites. Personally I am an angeles or cebu type guy for I think Makati prices are outrages. So as far as bars in Makati I am honest and will tell you that I am not well knowledgable enough on this to refer you. I visited Dimples and Jools which has a great caboret show. BF are rediculous here in makati. I heard someone say one time that for one night of fun in Makati can cost the same amount for a 3 day splash in angeles and have same results if not better and I would agree with that. Angeles I can refer. Makati. Well choose to waste money first night maybe other wise save the dough and go to angeles where you can bar fine 3 girls for the price of 1 girl in makati. Sounds like a no brainer huh.