PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Rubio Tonto
12-02-14, 12:10
Nice.

Tiny is good too. An old friend posing.

AV.Old friends are nice.

Sir Lancelot
12-03-14, 01:30
Loving the latest theme. Here are a couple more bra-bursters from my previous trips, one from Manila Bay Cafe, one from Angeles.

Cunning Stunt
12-03-14, 04:19
Of course, bigger boobies also have their uses.

Amavida
12-03-14, 05:35
Loving the latest theme. Here are a couple more bra-bursters from my previous trips, one from Manila Bay Cafe, one from Angeles.Yummy! But I still fall for tiny ones.

AV.

WestCoast1
12-03-14, 06:01
Of course, bigger boobies also have their uses.All these boobs. Drivin' me crazy.

Mr Hawaii
12-03-14, 07:13
Last one of this buxom young beauty.

Sam 14
12-03-14, 17:36
Cute panties.

Mr Hawaii
12-04-14, 04:37
"You are my first foreigner. " Reply, "you are my first Filipina". She is probably still laughing.

Mr Hawaii
12-04-14, 04:39
From the back.

Mr Hawaii
12-04-14, 04:43
IMHO, perfection.

Rubio Tonto
12-04-14, 12:44
IMHO, perfection.Mmmm. Nice.

Cunning Stunt
12-05-14, 02:01
Cute, skinny girl.

OldJedi
12-05-14, 02:43
I love FC. Nice 19 yo spinner.

WestCoast1
12-05-14, 07:03
I love FC. Nice 19 yo spinner.You need to get her a bigger phone, Joe.

Lots of raving beauties lately. Good work gents.

Mr Hawaii
12-06-14, 07:24
Last one of this girl. Happy face.

WestCoast1
12-06-14, 16:26
Last one of this girl. Happy face.More! She's cute.

Morsels: Sometimes this is how the morning goes. Wake up betwixt a couple of tropical beauties. Lazy. Sometimes a man has to put up with this and take one for the (ISG) team.

Cunning Stunt
12-09-14, 04:13
Nothing like the cooler weather a typhoon brings to get a girl horny and ready to party.

WestCoast1
12-11-14, 07:31
Another morning morsel for you.

IgoforAsian
12-12-14, 02:40
Only 38 kg, but 100% GFE!

I love Philippines!

Mr Hawaii
12-12-14, 07:05
Nice smile. No longer working.

Rubio Tonto
12-12-14, 16:28
Hubba hubba!

WestCoast1
12-13-14, 05:11
It seems the phils threads are very much alive and vibrant for the holidays. Early season's greetings, gents. My gift to you (Lord knows, she's been quite a giving gift to me).

Mr Hawaii
12-13-14, 05:29
From the province. Solid body. Exuberance equal to that of a puppy.

Mr Hawaii
12-13-14, 07:56
One more of my favorite hotel employee. Can you guess her age? Yes, still love the bush.

Tomasb
12-13-14, 09:03
She's a bit excited about Christmas coming.

Wicked Roger
12-13-14, 15:42
Not had the time to contribute and seen a few nice susus / boobs on the PG recently so here is some to ponder.

Long time flame, now married to some dork in USA but realises her 'silly mistake' and wants to return, I chat to her a lot now and I see the goodies that I happily played with before she flew to the USA. Sadly her husband does not know how to enjoy this (while I do LOL). Hopefully back soon hut husband keeps her short of cash (as well as todger!

Why do some guys get super jealous and think others will want to pork her? I know I would not (in fact I would watch her being porked LOL).

Have posted her boobs and other pics before much to everyone's delight (D Cups. This is not my FHM cutie!

So 2015 look brighter since she will return to Cebu. Yummy.

WestCoast1
12-13-14, 23:16
Long time flame, now married to some dork in USA but realises her 'silly mistake' and wants to return, I chat to her a lot now and I see the goodies that I happily played with before she flew to the USA. Sadly her husband does not know how to enjoy this (while I do LOL). Hopefully back soon hut husband keeps her short of cash (as well as todger!Dammit. Makes me ashamed to be 'cano. If she is in my area, I'm glad to bring her to my place and roger her for an evening here and there. Just till she can get back to Cebu of course. Hope I can help soon (the holidays are coming). Smile.

Nightrider1
12-14-14, 18:56
Nice 19 yr old I met on my Nov trip. First invited her to Mc Donalds at JY square mall which was close to where I stayed. I had chatted with her previously on Cherry blossoms and she seemed nice. I was shocked when we met and she did not want a burger or anything, not even a coke. So I asked if she wanted to go watch TV and she was up for that so a quick walk back to the hotel and. Well you know the rest I am sure.

Pip Jaeger
12-14-14, 23:56
I was shocked when we met and she did not want a burger or anything, not even a coke. So I asked if she wanted to go watch TV and she was up for that so a quick walk back to the hotel and.No offense NR, don't take her seeming willingness to get right down to business personal, but the reason she didn't want to hang out with you at the mall for even a quick meal could have been to avoid being seen with a foreigner by any of her friends or family. I've encountered similar situations a few times. Gossip can be a dangerous thing here for many of the girls and cause them many problems, the least of which would be friends / family thinking she now has a rich BF and they will try to "borrow" money from her.

Obligatory pic

WestCoast1
12-16-14, 07:04
I was shocked when we met and she did not want a burger or anything, not even a coke. So I asked if she wanted to go watch TV and she was up for that so a quick walk back to the hotel and. Well you know the rest I am sure.Could be she just wasn't hungry. Or that she just needed to turn a trick and get back to her child / family. Or any number of things. Be happy with the outcome.

Here's one of my happy outcomes.

Cunning Stunt
12-16-14, 09:17
Nice 19 yr old I met on my Nov trip. Cute! F*ck the burgers. Much prefer to nosh on the fabled Pinay Bearded Clam anyway whilst she is gobbling down some tasty pink hotdog with extra mayo!

Redcurry
12-17-14, 07:02
I place a higher priority on a well-toned stomach, ass, and legs than I do on big boobs, but the latter in combo with the first three is a huge bonus. This pair was a nice, medium-size accompaniment to a pretty face and well-toned body.Great looking lady, love her shape!

WestCoast1
12-17-14, 13:57
Great looking lady, love her shape!Red, this is the PG. We have a separate PG chit-chat thread. Post us up a picture!

Obligatory pic. Morsel: another beautiful morning following another beautiful evening.

Rubio Tonto
12-18-14, 04:17
Great looking lady, love her shape!Thanks mate. Yeah, what Westie said. But it's ok, you'll get the hang of it! Here's one more of her.

Cunning Stunt
12-19-14, 04:20
SMBU and then burglarise the back door. Luverly tight fit!

WestCoast1
12-19-14, 15:50
SMBU and then burglarise the back door.Well I'd never do anything like that. Twice.

BTW, Jollie-be spaghetti is pinay code for pussy-protein. You should feed it to them.

Cunning Stunt
12-20-14, 06:34
Well I'd never do anything like that. Twice.

BTW, Jollie-be spaghetti is pinay code for pussy-protein. You should feed it to them.You have not had the full Pinay experience until you find that elusive ultimate girl who wants to try it all.

Waiting for a warm Asian rain shower.

Poolmover
12-20-14, 12:59
Not had the time to contribute and seen a few nice susus / boobs on the PG recently so here is some to ponder.

Long time flame, now married to some dork in USA but realises her 'silly mistake' and wants to return, I chat to her a lot now and I see the goodies that I happily played with before she flew to the USA. Sadly her husband does not know how to enjoy this (while I do LOL). Hopefully back soon hut husband keeps her short of cash (as well as todger!

Why do some guys get super jealous and think others will want to pork her? I know I would not (in fact I would watch her being porked LOL).

Have posted her boobs and other pics before much to everyone's delight (D Cups. This is not my FHM cutie!

So 2015 look brighter since she will return to Cebu. Yummy.

Just wanted to say that.

WestCoast1
12-21-14, 15:26
SMBU and then burglarise the back door. Luverly tight fit!That second pic did my heart (and lower parts) some good.

Try and get a twin-pack when you can: Either direction you roll in the bed you're going to find some warm honey. Happy Holidays!

Member #4410
12-21-14, 16:21
You have not had the full Pinay experience until you find that elusive ultimate girl who wants to try it all.

Waiting for a warm Asian rain shower.I see you posted a still from from a video. Too bad these can't be uploaded.

Regards,

Ko.

Rubio Tonto
12-22-14, 01:51
I see you posted a still from from a video. Too bad these can't be uploaded.

Regards,

Ko.Photo, please. Dining in.

Cunning Stunt
12-22-14, 06:14
I see you posted a still from from a video. Too bad these can't be uploaded.Oh, I don't know. It would make it harder to protect the girl's identity. But with HD stills being of such good quality, it can allow for some graphic moments to be captured.

Cunning Stunt
12-24-14, 07:27
Cheeky, chubby 19 year old for those who like their Pinays with a few more curves. Surprised me by doing a quite passable Linda Lovelace impression. No gag reaction at all. Must be all the joliburgers that she had shoved down her throat over the years.

Merry Christmas and a HNY to all ISGer's.

WestCoast1
12-24-14, 07:53
One of my vib girls. Some girls can't get enough. This one is ambibalent: one day using it as a massage instrument for her shoulders, another day using it to buzz one out.

Happy Holidays gents.

Docwiltro
12-26-14, 09:01
I met this energizer bunny on P. Burgos this past November.

Rubio Tonto
12-26-14, 09:18
Merry Christmas ISGers!

WestCoast1
12-27-14, 06:04
Merry Christmas ISGers!And happy holidays right back atcha RT.

Couple of my chocolate maidens.

LuvAsianTang
12-28-14, 03:01
I met her on P Burgos soliciting massage. She is a tight little spinner, not sure how her massage is we didn't get around to that. Her body is tight and toned and has a very masarap pussy. 2000p for 2 hours including massage fee of 500p

LuvAsianTang
12-28-14, 03:25
Found this one on pina love. She was eager to meet me and only 4'9" and about 38 k of sexy tight love machine. A regular energizer bunny. She had a recent baby but you could only tell by the milk dripping from her nipples as I licked sucked and massaged like a kitten nursing on her moms teat treat. MMMMMMM masarap. She has several tattoos that I had to cover up for Identification purposes. 1500 p plus 200 for taxi / jeep for 4 hours of fun fun fun, complete with cream for my coffee LOL. her pussy was deeeelicious as well.

LuvAsianTang
12-28-14, 03:53
Caught this one as she was on her way home from the night before venture. She is kind of cute and very shy. Talked her into a trip to my hotel before reporting to her bar / home. 1000 p for 2 hours of wet wash ragg sex. A complete star fish. I had to put her in doggy and grab her hips and mover her around a bit just to find out if she was actually alive LOL. She did have a nice tight pussy and gave an ok BBBJ.

WestCoast1
12-29-14, 05:39
I met her on P Burgos soliciting massage. She is a tight little spinner, not sure how her massage is we didn't get around to that. Her body is tight and toned and has a very masarap pussy. 2000p for 2 hours including massage fee of 500pLove the drip!

Morsel (and a half): A preggy twiglet I had a few months back. Terribly shy because of her baby bump. Terribly erotic for me. The child is now 2 months, and cue the departing fiance (he said he wanted to get married just after the birth). Yap, he's gone, and she has no idea where he went.

WestCoast1
12-30-14, 18:10
Baby on board. I've seen his recent baby pics. That boy is a cutie. On the girl's Wastebook page are pics of some kind of gathering for the baby a few days before Christmas, everyone in the pics are wearing church clothes (a christening maybe). In two of the pics, in the background, is a girl I recognized from 2 years ago that I've had several times. I was unaware that the new mom and the previous girl were aware of each other, or family friends perhaps. Its also possible the two girls have no idea that I've hammered both -- in their skinny asses.

WestCoast1
12-31-14, 20:56
Two days. Two pics. 500 views. You guys like preggy as much as I do. Hope you get to enjoy it as often. Here's to a wonderful 2015, filled with laughter, sex, coffee, orgasms, and anything else that floats your boat.

WestCoast1
01-01-15, 17:08
Ringing in a Happy New Year for all of us. Missing these two honey's as I type.

WestCoast1
01-06-15, 05:00
A wee bit of the girly pillow talk between sessions.

WestCoast1
01-08-15, 05:46
Does anybody *else* have a pic? Father Cobb?

Sorry, couldn't help it. Think he still reads the stuff here? Nashing his teeth over AC still chugging along?

Obligatory pic.

Cunning Stunt
01-08-15, 08:19

Sorry, haven't been keeping up. WTF is Father Cobb?

Here is a self portrait in my absolutely fav posi. Not bad looking, huh? And the girl 'aint too shabby, either..lol.

IMFITP.

Wicked Roger
01-08-15, 10:24

Sorry, couldn't help it. Think he still reads the stuff here? Nashing his teeth over AC still chugging along?

Obligatory pic.Am sure he gnashes his teeth WC just under another handle.

Cunning. Father Cobb = Matthew Cobb and he was an antagonist come do gooder on the AC thread last year then Jackson caught him out (think there is a thread on him still).

3 photos of a Cebuana, saw her dressed yesterday with Pip over coffee (that made a change. Seeing her dressed that is not Pip LOL).

X Man
01-08-15, 12:39
Does anybody *else* have a pic? Westy, thanks for your regular contributions to the photo thread. I hope you have a long and fruitful life, but next time you update your will, could you do me a favor? I want your hard drive! No pun intended.

This 8teener was found on our favorite free dating web site.

WestCoast1
01-09-15, 07:49
Gentlemen: Thanks for the pick-me up. Stunt, loved that pic.

Obligatory harem pic.

Cunning Stunt
01-09-15, 07:57
Gentlemen: Thanks for the pick-me up. Stunt, loved that pic.
Well, here is another one. The same shy, young college girl waits patiently for her helping of thick white shlong.

Asian Rain
01-09-15, 09:23
Starting the New Year right. All the best to the PH Photo Gallery crew for a super 2015 filled with juicy Filipina talents. See attached for reference. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

WestCoast1
01-10-15, 16:21
Good stuff as of late gents. A touch more preggers.

Asian Rain
01-11-15, 13:03
Kitty spotting. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

WestCoast1
01-11-15, 17:42
Here I cum. Choices, choices. Which one to deposit my seed into this evening?

Redcurry
01-12-15, 02:32
Met her near Mango, drinking water by herself after her friends went wherever. Asked her if she wanted to drink but she said only water. Nice little body, easy going and after we fucked she gave a good BJ and amazing HJ, she has some strong little hands for a tiny little pinay.

I blew like an amazing amount of cum in her mouth and hands. She said "ahh I can taste it, why is it sooo much you already came! I said "You make me crazy". She said "God, if you put that inside of me, I'm pregnant".

Rubio Tonto
01-12-15, 07:54
Met her near Mango, drinking water by herself after her friends went wherever. Asked her if she wanted to drink but she said only water. Nice little body, easy going and after we fucked she gave a good BJ and amazing HJ, she has some strong little hands for a tiny little pinay.

I blew like an amazing amount of cum in her mouth and hands. She said "ahh I can taste it, why is it sooo much you already came! I said "You make me crazy". She said "God, if you put that inside of me, I'm pregnant".Nice clean little body there.

Cunning Stunt
01-12-15, 08:19
Pinay nurses are, of course, unshockable!

Cunning Stunt
01-12-15, 08:21
Decisions. Decisions!

OldJedi
01-13-15, 00:00
Nice freelancer.

WestCoast1
01-13-15, 01:28
Red: Nice entry into the PG.

Obligatory BJ pic.

Redcurry
01-13-15, 04:36
Same Cebu City amazing HJ / BJ lady, she was on the shy side photo wise but that's ok. I liked her attitude of just fuck me, the first night she didn't want to spend the night because she said she needed to go home to her younger sister, whom apparently she takes care of, who knows but whatever. The second night she told me "I can stay with you if I can call my sister before she goes to bed" Ehh whatever, your life maam. .

Had another round of hot fucking sex, her hand grip is so fucking tight and she really knows how to play with a cock. I said dang your awesome. She said "That's because I am always washing clothes for my neighbors" haha First time I have heard that as a reason for forearm muscles but seems pretty plausible.

I love Cebu city! I used to spend much more time in Manila but the ease of getting around Cebu and the lesser amount of BS really appeals to me.

WestCoast1
01-14-15, 05:48
5000+ views on the preggy girl's combined pics that I started on page 2 in the PG. Who knew the thing was this sexy. Pervs.

Today's morsel (s): She's posing, and behind her the other girl is taking selfies in a mirror. The horror of it all. Ahhhh. . . Pinas.

Cunning Stunt
01-14-15, 07:11
5000+ views on the preggy girl's combined pics that I started on page 2 in the PG. Who knew the thing was this sexy. Suspect that it is largely morbid curiosity. Don't see the appeal of a heavily pregnant mum-to-be myself although I know there are some guys that go for it big style. What would you do if her waters broke as you was riding her? The breast stroke?

Mind you, I am partial to the occasional baby-faced chubbikins.

WestCoast1
01-15-15, 07:39
What would you do if her waters broke as you was riding her? The breast stroke?Hahaha yes!

Don't see the appeal of a heavily pregnant mum-to-be myself although I know there are some guys that go for it big style. One can always set her to other work.

Today's morsel, doing some other work. In addition to her great big tum, she got great big eyes.

OldJedi
01-17-15, 02:28
Cute spinner (again).

Hard work to hunt on the dating sites, but the industrious will be rewarded.

Jdbkk555
01-17-15, 03:55
I'm here in AC. Yesterday I made arrangements via a dating site to meet a couple nice girls.

The first one, turns out just turned 18. She's a beginner when it comes to men. She said she needed money to pay the electrical bills at her home. She arrived a little late. Cute smile, but definitely a bit larger than her profile suggests. Not so good. I would not recommend her. She's way to inexperienced. Profile pic. Nice boobs and a cute smile.

Second girl, bar girl works in Atlantis for like 5 years. Great smile, but her heart as a long term bar girl was turning black. I can see why she's looking for a husband, but after banging 5 years of horny AC guys has lost a lot. Very sexy smile and she can move. Boom boom was not my thing with her. Too mechanical and heartless for my tastes.

After two relatively poor try's, I went walking. Looking for that slim, sexy girl with just the right amount if experience. This one was perfect. Q bar, 20 from Mindinao. Multiple pics. Very nice.

WestCoast1
01-17-15, 05:21
After two relatively poor try's, I went walking. Looking for that slim, sexy girl with just the right amount if experience. This one was perfect. Q bar, 20 from Mindinao. Multiple pics. Very nice.Like the shower shot from behind. Lovely!

A touch more preggy.

Jdbkk555
01-17-15, 06:36
Another date site rental. I'm surprised how many in AC are both for rent and looking for a long term owner. This little tuna came over for a lunch time snack. I really enjoyed her. Got right down to business. A bit chubby, but very good all around.

Seems shower time is a good time to introduce pics.

Asian Rain
01-17-15, 17:52
In addition to mobile services being suspended randomly as a "security measure" while the Pope is in transit, the papal visit has brought the fragile internet here to a virtual standstill. Even the road closures caused me to take a major roundabout to get to my favorite short time hotel this evening. Struggle struggle.

Here is a sweet-as-honey Chinita that I recently enjoyed. Perfect little package and her nipples were as pink as her undies. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

Jdbkk555
01-18-15, 07:51
This was definitely worth waking up for.

She say she will turn 19 next month. She came with some guy, says he is her cousin, I think her handler. Very nice fish from the dating site.

She come back tomorrow with a friend.

Jdbkk555
01-18-15, 07:55
This one was very cute. Also from dating site. She is a student trying to earn enough for tuition. Wants to be a teacher and shy type. Definitely not a pro. She showed up in a funny hat and tennis shoes. She is 21 with a nice furry muff. She came twice.

Jdbkk555
01-18-15, 11:36
Found her after a bit of search. She claims to work ponytails. I will confirm tomorrow. She says she and her 2 working sisters are there. I was hoping for the younger one, no luck. The older sis is a bit bitchy, but has a very sexy smile.

The good news, she has fixed her teeth.

The bad news, she is pretty crappy in bed, just as on her vids. Too bad. I will just go for regular girls and skip the famous. She had a baby last year. Cute little girl, she has a bit of a baby fat tummy now.

If you don't know what I'm talking about. John Tron at ASD fame.

WestCoast1
01-19-15, 02:11
The bad news, she is pretty crappy in bed, just as on her vids. Too bad. I will just go for regular girls and skip the famous. She had a baby last year. Cute little girl, she has a bit of a baby fat tummy now.

If you don't know what I'm talking about. John Tron at ASD fame.As you're in AC, are you pulling any bargirls?

Today's morsel: same as the previous morsel. The preggers gal now has 7 K views. Looks like I'll have to find me more preggers for ya's.

RumBuddy
01-19-15, 02:52
As you're in AC, are you pulling any bargirls?

Today's morsel: same as the previous morsel. The preggers gal now has 7 K views. Looks like I'll have to find me more preggers for ya's.While you have helped me with good information in the past. I think it is gross doing Preggies. I guess they need the money, but they wouldn't get it from me.

Jdbkk555
01-19-15, 03:52
As you're in AC, are you pulling any bargirls?Yes, but AC is over run by Koreans now. Many of the bars are filled and they really know how to throw money at the girls.

So far, only 2 bar girls this trip. One, so hot, from Qbar. Perhaps not the next face, but she is very hot in bed. She came back for a freebie last night on her night off.

The chubby girl, I failed to upload properly earlier.

WestCoast1
01-19-15, 05:43
While you have helped me with good information in the past. I think it is gross doing Preggies. I guess they need the money, but they wouldn't get it from me.One man's trash becomes another man's gold, I guess. I like the occasional pregnant girl. Just as not every girl cheats on her BF for the money, not every pregger cheats on her BF for money. Smile. Given the large number of views for her, I'd say a lot of other guys like her, too.

And post us a pic of your non-preggie; this thread is not for comments.

Jdbkk555
01-19-15, 06:08
My Sat girl came over with a friend. She's having her bday party and needed a bit more cash for the big meal. Her friend was thin. Both under 5' tall. Was OK, not as good as my bday girl on Sat.

It just seems that pinay pussy just looks better in B & W. The bday girl had a nice trim muff while her friend shaved in the shower as we were getting started. Avoiding pussy itch on my face, which is nice.

RumBuddy
01-19-15, 09:08
One man's trash becomes another man's gold, I guess. I like the occasional pregnant girl. Just as not every girl cheats on her BF for the money, not every pregger cheats on her BF for money. Smile. Given the large number of views for her, I'd say a lot of other guys like her, too.

And post us a pic of your non-preggie; this thread is not for comments.You took it personal. But I say, because someone looks doesn't mean they like it, that why I commented.

Member #4387
01-19-15, 10:19
While you have helped me with good information in the past. I think it is gross doing Preggies. I guess they need the money, but they wouldn't get it from me.We have a designated "chit chat" thread I believe to be of great importance, as in postings complaints, comments, views etc. In this dedicated photo thread (best working in ISG due to fine gents postings) a pic should be required. Here's mine (even if I promised myself one year banned).

Member #4387
01-19-15, 10:24
And down towards the ass are one tattoo is stating: "fuck you" no kidding.

WestCoast1
01-19-15, 17:32
You took it personal. But I say, because someone looks doesn't mean they like it, that why I commented.

We have a designated "chit chat" thread I believe to be of great importance, as in postings complaints, comments, views etc. In this dedicated photo thread (best working in ISG due to fine gents postings) a pic should be required. Here's mine I didn't take your comments about the girl personally, RB. Anyone could like or dislike this girl or that girl: skin color, shape, preggers, etc. However, like Skogis, I take issue with you making comments *here* (in this thread). This thread is for picture-posters (only). We have a separate Photo-Gallery Chit-chat thread for your comments. For those of us making comments here, we often use the words "Obligatory pic".

Obligatory pic. Look how happy that girl is after receiving my seed the night before. RB, you have pics for us? Or just comments.

RumBuddy
01-20-15, 02:18
I didn't take your comments about the girl personally, RB. Anyone could like or dislike this girl or that girl: skin color, shape, preggers, etc. However, like Skogis, I take issue with you making comments *here* (in this thread). This thread is for picture-posters (only). We have a separate Photo-Gallery Chit-chat thread for your comments. For those of us making comments here, we often use the words "Obligatory pic".

Obligatory pic. Look how happy that girl is after receiving my seed the night before. RB, you have pics for us? Or just comments.Ok, Got it. No pics yet. And No Comments!! . for now.

Cunning Stunt
01-20-15, 06:45
Some nice pics recently (plus the one dipstick who don't get the message). Keep 'em cumming.

Woof, woof!

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
01-20-15, 15:26
Some nice pics recently (plus the one dipstick who don't get the message). Keep 'em cumming.

Woof, woof!

IMFITP.What a nice ass on that girl CS. "She got a little boy's butt that'll make 'ya want to sit up and beg for buttermilk". -- Sleazy car salesman, movie True Lies.

Morsel: Preggy with her pinoy's baby, and happy to be workin' my todger.

Jdbkk555
01-20-15, 16:40
My noon girl yesterday suggested a pussy pic. How can I argue?

Today's noon team. A bit more camera shy. A chat friend offered her neighbor for ST. When I asked for 2 girls, she came along as the second. Not the greatest, but certainly not the worst either.

Half hour later, they were out after a quick celebration lunch at McDos.

Jdbkk555
01-21-15, 13:51
Just 18. A bit chubby and not at all experienced, she wanted to come over for ST to earn money to pay the family utility bill. I was happy to keep the lights on.

Radical Guy
01-21-15, 15:20
Just 18. A bit chubby and not at all experienced, she wanted to come over for ST to earn money to pay the family utility bill. I was happy to keep the lights on.Wow, I love young pinays with just a bit of "baby fat" to squeeze and suck on. That babe is delicious! I am attaching obligatory pics of Melanie, a 20-year-old spinner I picked up from Harrison Plaza mall.

RG.

WestCoast1
01-22-15, 06:25
Wow, I love young pinays with just a bit of "baby fat" to squeeze and suck on. That babe is delicious!I particularly enjoy the fat parts of this one.

Cunning Stunt
01-22-15, 07:05
What a nice ass on that girl CS. What is nicer is its not out of bounds. Gawd, I swear its tighter than a camels arse in a sandstorm.

Jdbkk555
01-23-15, 04:26
An old flame who constantly chases me for money. I asked her "where's my pussy pics?" and she sent me some.

WestCoast1
01-23-15, 06:16
Great way to start your morning. Where's my coffee?

WestCoast1
01-24-15, 17:28
Seems I haven't posted anything in a while. Miss preggy is back with a grateful message for you gents.

WestCoast1
01-26-15, 06:22
My little camera-sl*t. She can't take enough pictures (of anything) with any camera she can get her hands on. Can't take enough mirror shots of herself. Can't take enough selfies.

Sam 14
01-26-15, 19:15
Can't take enough mirror shots of herself. Can you blame her? If I looked like that, I'd never leave the house. I'd probably starve to death in front of the mirror.

WestCoast1
01-27-15, 07:47
Can you blame her? No!

If I looked like that, I'd never leave the house. I'd probably starve to death in front of the mirror.Haha she's a minx, and a keeper. A related story about her. A year prior I was with her and a different friend. In the morning I went for a walk and returned to find the friend awake, while booby, seen here, slumbered. We tried to waken booby for breakfast, but she grumbled and slept. Friend and I went for some breakfast outside and then picked up some of those packets of shampoo and conditioners for her hair, then back to the hotel (about 90 minutes). Upon return, booby was awake and naked, sitting cross-legged on the bed, reading on my laptop, with a towel wrapped around her head of hair from a shower. An hour later off both girls went to see a cousin of booby, with booby promising to return in the evening.

I grabbed my phone and went shopping. While sitting at Starbucks I started looking thru my phone pics, as I'd taken some Makati skyline pic the day prior. The most recent pic on my phone was not from yesterday, but from this morning: Booby, towel on her head, naked in front of the CR mirror. Going backwards pic by pic revealed about 25 pics. She had taken them while her friend and I went to eat breakfast in the morning. My guess is that she got up and shot some naked pics with mirror and some selfies, put on panties for more pics, then her bra for more pics, then showered and took more pics with her head towel-wrapped after the shower. Never said a word about all those extra pics, just left them on my phone for me to find later. For better or for worse (in this case better), this is pilipines. Thanks Forrest Gump.

WestCoast1
01-29-15, 04:36
Pinay togetherness. Preggers has more views than you can shake a stick at now. Whooda' thunk?

Cunning Stunt
01-30-15, 05:52
Tighter than an Italian alto tenors jockstrap!

IMFITP.

Vittu
01-30-15, 17:10
I'm an MF, I tapped that P.

Wicked Roger
01-31-15, 02:32
Avoloz, Pyjama, Vittu this is the PG not the chit chat page so bet make your comment there or add a picture as we all do on this thread.

This is my contribution, she is also tight CS and gets very naughty after a glass or 3 of wine, and looks good in heels and lingerie (well we mongers should accessorize LL).

WestCoast1
01-31-15, 23:52
A little something for Skogis. Cheers mate.

Cunning Stunt
02-02-15, 06:36
Met this cute, friendly, young MILF in my local mall yesterday. Bought her a Jolibee meal and she was all mine and needed little persuading to accompany me to a nearby love hotel. Then found that I had no condoms (memo to self 'never leave the house without a couple') so had to utilize the amazing, horizontal, talking pussy. Twice!

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
02-02-15, 14:46
Then found that I had no condoms (memo to self 'never leave the house without a couple') so had to utilize the amazing, horizontal, talking pussy. Twice!CS: Love that first pic, with the swimmers drooling out.

Today's morsel: A bit out of focus. But she was in the throes of it, and she appeared to be a bit out of focus.

Rubio Tonto
02-03-15, 16:46
An ex of mine who was a FWB before becoming my GF from May 2013 to May 2014. Great nipples and DSLs.

Rubio Tonto
02-04-15, 06:43
An ex of mine who was a FWB before becoming my GF from May 2013 to May 2014. Great nipples and DSLs.Not a bad rear view, either.

X Man
02-04-15, 10:48
Gal is beautiful, but I love the bedspread. Nice design. Did you buy it in Manila?

Not a bad rear view, either.

Rubio Tonto
02-04-15, 15:38
Gal is beautiful, but I love the bedspread. Nice design. Did you buy it in Manila?It's a friend's condo near Fields. Don't know how or from where it was furnished. And you forgot your pic, naughty boy!

Cunning Stunt
02-05-15, 04:29
Just like a woman to point out the furnishings! Most red blooded males would be hard pressed to prise their eyes away from what was lying atop the bedspread. Very nice RT.

WestCoast1
02-05-15, 06:48
SNIP but I love the bedspread. Nice design. Did you buy it in Manila?X! You noticed the bedspread???.

Obligatory pic: Tiny scrawny cutie.

WestCoast1
02-06-15, 15:16
Seems I haven't posted anything lately. Today's pinay; such a sex kitten.

X Man
02-07-15, 14:10
Damn Westy, I used to think you liked the chubby ones. The last one is wonderfully skinny. X.

Seems I haven't posted anything lately. Today's pinay; such a sex kitten.

WestCoast1
02-07-15, 18:20
Damn Westy, I used to think you liked the chubby ones. The last one is wonderfully skinny. X.I like them all, big fella. . .

Rubio Tonto
02-08-15, 03:40
I like them all, big fella. . .MILF of the day (on the right in 2nd pic).

WestCoast1
02-08-15, 16:26
RT: Them's some great asses.

Too skinny? Such a thing? At first I thought I might bust her in half. She was not only a trooper, but hung around the next day for more. Quiet in public, slutty in the room (win-win).

Rubio Tonto
02-08-15, 18:29
RT: Them's some great asses.

Too skinny? Such a thing? At first I thought I might bust her in half. She was not only a trooper, but hung around the next day for more. Quiet in public, slutty in the room (win-win).Sometimes the skinny ones can take the pounding better than the stacked ones.

Here's a former MILF.

RumBuddy
02-08-15, 20:07
Sometimes the skinny ones can take the pounding better than the stacked ones.

Here's a former MILF.Wow, I hope I can meet someone like that, she is not skinny.

WestCoast1
02-08-15, 23:01
Wow, I hope I can meet someone like thatRum, buddy, of COURSE you can. But this is not the place to comment on it. This forum is for picture posters (only). The Board Admin created a separate PG Chit / Chat thread for members to comment. Keep it clean, as we don't want this place to start looking like the Columbian PG.

she is not skinny.This one is!

Buko Max
02-09-15, 08:00
The last one is wonderfully skinny. X.Have not posted in quite some time. This one is skinny as opposed to boney!

Cunning Stunt
02-09-15, 08:24
Here's a former MILF.Is a former MILF possible? Wouldn't she then be a MIDLF?

Idle musings apart, did someone mention asses? Here are a couple of fine examples!

Rubio Tonto
02-09-15, 09:34
Is a former MILF possible? Wouldn't she then be a MIDLF?

Idle musings apart, did someone mention asses? Here are a couple of fine examples!She's not a mother anymore, we'll just leave it at that.

Cjetset
02-09-15, 17:01
Gents,

I'm back in town for work and a little play next week til the end of the month. I apologize for not being much of a contributor as I am a bit low key when it comes to my conquests and time in the Phil's but I just want to say I appreciate all the posts, pics, and info shared here. Anyway, PM me if anyone wants to grab a drink one night later this month. In the meantime here are pics of my regular three in the rotation from my last visit in October of which I am dropping two as I have a couple new ones to allow to make my acquaintance on my next trip. I'll make a point of offering up some more revealing pics next time around.

Cheers!

Cjetset

WestCoast1
02-09-15, 23:10
I apologize for not being much of a contributor as I am a bit low key when it comes to my conquests and time in the Phil's SNIP In the meantime here are pics of my regular three in the rotation from my last visit in October of which I am dropping two as I have a couple new ones to allow to make my acquaintance on my next trip. I'll make a point of offering up some more revealing pics next time around.Every little bit helps. Thanks for the pics. See, gents, they don't all have to be nudes. JetSet, if you could, please write us at least one descriptive Field Report from your recent trip in the Cebu thread. Ie: your hotel, costs, girl pickup (dating site, bar, etc) and cost structure, restaurants where you ate, etcetera.

Buxo, gents: all good pics lately.

Today's morsel: I said before she is tiny. I mean sub-60 lbs tiny. Her hair must be the heaviest part of her body. Its not terribly long, mid-back length. But its thick, and shiny. Every move she makes with her head and every hair falls right back into perfect place (even naked during sex). Something like you see on the model in a TV commercial for shampoo / conditioner.

Free2
02-11-15, 01:51
HP is still serving up its lovely morsels.

Girl 1 (no pics) went to Sogo, rate her at 2/10, no pic necessary.

Girl 2 (first 2 pics) can only have weighed 80 lbs, real gem and cute as a doll.

Girl 3, (see pic) also nice and thin, had wonderful, natural funbags, a rarity with pinays as we all know. She says her 16 year old sister has the same body. Will have to wait a couple years for that.

Rubio Tonto
02-11-15, 03:10

Girl 2 (first 2 pics) can only have weighed 80 lbs, real gem and cute as a doll.

Girl 3, (see pic) also nice and thin, had wonderful, natural funbags, a rarity with pinays as we all know. She says her 16 year old sister has the same body. Will have to wait a couple years for that.Very nice!

Here's today's MILF pic.

WestCoast1
02-11-15, 06:33

Girl 3, (see pic) also nice and thin, had wonderful, natural funbags, a rarity with pinays as we all know. She says her 16 year old sister has the same body. Will have to wait a couple years for that.Nice first attempt!

Today's morsel: Tiny, but hungry.

Cunning Stunt
02-11-15, 09:09
Good to hear. HP used to be a regular daytime pick-up venue for me (used to head there first and if I saw nothing I fancied move on to LAC) but I must confess that I've not been back there in years. Must pay a nostalgia visit sometime.

This girl was a much more recent mall pick-up but not from HP. No stunner but a lot of fun.

Econo Tech
02-12-15, 01:38
With my regular apology for not having 'good' stuff like most posted here.

Two I got down to Manila, from Bulacan, for 5 K, the chubby one, whatever she lacked in body made it up with good Deep throat. And her friend was a really willing partner.

WestCoast1
02-12-15, 05:01
With my regular apology for not having 'good' stuff like most posted here.Your stuff is just fine. I've posted a few chubs myself (and wrote an FR in the Other Areas thread regarding a *huge* chubster in the province who ROCKED MY WORLD). I'm much more interested in a horny woman (or one who has a special sexual talent or desire) of any size / age than in a looker who starfishes.

Morsel: One wonders at times how many ISG members there are. Miss preggy here has garnered 13,000+ views from paid members.

Socker
02-13-15, 08:03
Here's a few from my current PI trip. AC is doing better I think in the quality department. Subic Bay is a nice stop w / some decent lookers scattered about. Next up Makati so I will fatten up my wallet before I get there. All is good.

LuvAsianTang
02-13-15, 14:40
Socker, the one in the red looks like a lot of fun, and angeles does have some fun girls. This one I found walking back to her bar from a short time. i do love those tight little puddy tangs.

WestCoast1
02-14-15, 12:54
Socker nice work.

Today's morsel: horny in the morning just before breakfast.

Asian Rain
02-14-15, 14:19
Hoping you are all feeling the love this Valentine's Day. I'm feeling the lust. Check out that gravity-defying rack. Yum yum. Enjoy the Philippines. AsianRain.

WestCoast1
02-15-15, 18:36
Hoping you are all feeling the love this Valentine's Day. I'm feeling the lust. Check out that gravity-defying rack. Yum yum. Enjoy the Philippines. AsianRain.Hot!

Today's morsel: Scrawny, happy with sex and Jollibee "Hambergeer. Can I have a fry also?" Sure sweetie, since it seems to be powering your poosy.

Free2
02-16-15, 01:07
Maybe this should be the the Manila thread but with pics I did not want to break any guidelines!

Stopped by in the morning, woman greets me (about 45 yo) and wakes up the 4 girls sleeping on couches in a big room that has flags hanging from the ceiling. I just wanted a pop-and-go, enquired after the cutest one (told is 19) for 1. 5 plus 300 for the room around the corner. I counter with 1000 and tabled my specific requirements. She comes back with 1500 including the room and all was agreed to. (I know I overpaid, but oh well).

She touches her lucky charm figurine saying it is her lucky day. Yeah, because I totally overpaid and had no patience, just lets get the show on the road.

In the room, I find out she is 28 - damn, who cares. Service was good, nothing to complain about. Bit turned off by the BS though.

Love this city. Anytime you feel the urge, within 60 minutes you can be living it.

She got mad when I took the nude pic, sorry for the grainy quality.

Still cant figure out how to turn pics the right way. They are correct on my pc, but always are turned on the post.

Socker
02-16-15, 03:57
A mid level bar wants 2100 p, and the pussy wants 2000 p. A hottie at Bottoms told me 2100 p for the bar and 4 to 6000 p for her so I walked down the street to the mid level Burgos bar. I had a nice time. These are happy hour prices. Best to all.

Mogwai
02-16-15, 06:14
One of my regulars in AC. I think she has a bit of a gipsy look, but maybe that's only my imagination.

She's a FL, I met her in Walking Street one year ago. She hopped off a trike just when I passed, I smiled at her, she smiled back and said 'what?' as in 'what do you want from me?' but not unfriendly. I said 'want to come with me?' and she gave me that look as if she wanted to say 'I don't know, I only know you for 5 seconds dude'. Nevertheless she came with me albeit a little bit hesitantly but we got along very well and she stayed the whole night (one of few girls I allow to stay because I prefer to sleep alone). And many more nights after that.

She's a simple girl with limited English and education (I think) but smart in her own way and fun to be with. 29 with 2 kids.

I think she looks so damn beautiful in pic C12.

Mogwai
02-16-15, 06:15
Pics C11 and C12.

Ebauche
02-16-15, 20:29
Ran across an interesting PI-related graphic in my other life. This is a US Armed Services poster, circa WWII, used in the fight against VD. In WWI, VD laid up a significantly high percentage of soldiers, with every bit as much impact on fighting readiness as a battlefield injury. Without effective treatment heading into WWII, the Armed Services ramped up the propaganda machine to educate mostly ignorant and prudish, yet naturally horny recruits. The USA Government even drafted Walt Disney Studios to make training films on this and other topics.

Attached is a poster, detailing where "prophylactic distribution stations" we're scattered about Tacloban. The army understood "prevention of activity" just wasn't going to happen, so they focused on awareness and "prevention of infection. " Was amused to see a specific PI locale explicitly identified.

Mogwai
02-17-15, 03:38
My little 'gipsy' girl sent me her best friend to take care of me last night. Wow, hun! You have more best friends?

Cunning Stunt
02-17-15, 06:39
PG seems to have gone into hyperdrive recently with some pretty good stuff posted. Long may it continue.

Sometimes a photo looks better in black & white.

WestCoast1
02-17-15, 07:22
My little 'gipsy' girl sent me her best friend to take care of me last night. Wow, hun! You have more best friends?Technically, a girl can have only one best friend. However, most rules don't apply in phils. Here's hoping she has more!

CS: Hottie.

Today's morsel. Don't count her ribs, as I may have fucked several of them out of her.

Free2
02-18-15, 05:29
(edited, maybe admin can delete it)

Free2
02-18-15, 05:44
Took her virginity a couple years ago.

Came all the way from Ilocos to see me.

Pouted like a ***** when time to go.

WestCoast1
02-18-15, 06:44
Seems I haven't been posting many todger pics lately. Time for a taste, sweetie.

WC.

Mogwai
02-19-15, 14:37
My little 'gipsy' girl and her friend spent the night with me. Here they are acting silly this morning.
They wanted to come together. Well alright then. I knew beforehand I wouldn't get much sleep and indeed I didn't. They are quite a couple: noisy, joking around and quibbling all the time. But I love them both.

The one on the right is a real sweetheart and gives consistent service (so far anyway, I've only had her twice).
The one on the left has a more fiery character, appropriate for a 'gipsy' girl. I guess you can see it by the look in her eyes. Her service depends on her mood. She can be horny as hell or lazy as hell. Last night she was quite lazy I'm afraid so her friend had to do most of the 'work'. Nevertheless I have a soft spot for her, she has a good heart.

Apologies for the bad quality.

Free2
02-19-15, 17:32
Barfined from Emotions. 1600, gave 2 k.

Semi-heifer, 2 kids, saggy tits but nice and pointy nipples. Lots of fake noises, this one has been around the block.

It's amazing how good some of these girls look in the clubs, then you get them home and unpack them!

The surprise (good or bad) is all part of the adventure.

But, man did she have a sense of humor!

Me-Do you smoke?

Her-No, only dick smoke!

Her-I don't like Koreans. 3-3-3.

Her-3 inches, 3 minutes, 300 tip!

"I don't like germans too.

They are assholes! Hit my ass so much, pull my hair. I am not a horse!

I like americans, australians, new zealands, canadians".

WestCoast1
02-20-15, 12:57
"I don't like germans too.

They are assholes! Hit my ass so much, pull my hair. I am not a horse!

I like americans, australians, new zealands, canadians".Did someone mention hair-pulling? And I'm not even German.

ConquerorVal
02-21-15, 09:17
This girl is a horny little pinay. Liked to play with her pussy in front of the mirror.

WestCoast1
02-21-15, 16:04
This girl is a horny little pinay. Liked to play with her pussy in front of the mirror.Go CV.

Today's morsel: Laid back.

Free2
02-22-15, 04:34
Went to Robinsons at around 12:30 in the afternoon. Walked all around but there was no obvious day game. Saw other white dudes doing the same thing. As I approach the main exit doors there is some tables and chairs in the centre of the mall. 3 filipinos are staring right at me, a girl seated, a guy and young (too young) girl standing. Are you Charlie they ask!? For fun I said yes, but quickly said I was joking. Charlie the porrinner was making them wait! Maybe Charlie saw the age of the girl and ran. Good hunch.

Anyways, because I was bored I sat down to the 25 (ish) year old girl. We started talking, she had twins 8 months ago. Oh boy, just imagine how her pussy is stretched. She was very friendly and I thought what the hell, I asked her if she knows someone. She has a sister who is shopping with her aunt, she is just sitting there waiting for them. Sure enough, "Ellen", 24 comes along with an older lady and they are carrying two little babies! They had a couple shopping bags in tow and they talked to Ellen in Cebuano. She gets a bit mad saying "My sister is trying to sell me! They are pressuring her to go with me. They get all excited when they find out I am staying at the same hotel that her aunt is.

They are returning to the hotel now. We all go together. I saw them go into their room so I know for fact they are checked in there.

As we are walking the aunt holds out the baby to a white guy and says; "Do you want a baby"! I had to really laugh at that, the expression on the guys face was priceless. She was joking of course.

Back in the room, Ellen get unpacked and I was not disappointed. Absolutely nuts in bed. She says she has a 2 year old baby at home and misses going to J-Ave! So I guess since the baby came along she has not had a lot of opportunity to meet guys at J-Ave.

Whatever, seems to me her financial needs have increased since the baby came along so she should be there more often than not. No nude pics. 1000php, 45 mins.

(PS - why when the pic is right way up on my computer does it go sideways on the thread?)

Cunning Stunt
02-22-15, 06:40
(PS - why when the pic is right way up on my computer does it go sideways on the thread?)Maybe the thread has seen so many Pinays it has become sentient and automatically assumes that they should be in a horizontal position preferably with legs wide open. Spooky!

Anyway, here she is rendered unnaturally on her feet.

Boo hoo. Feel for me. My favourite midget Pinay doll (all 4'5) has gone home to her province and I may not see her again.

WestCoast1
02-22-15, 06:53
Boo hoo. Feel for me. My favourite midget Pinay (all 4'5) has gone home to her province and I may not see her again.Frights for CS!

A few more of Free's contributions, turned upright.

And my morsel for the day, complete with her ISG tattoo.

X Man
02-22-15, 12:52
So sad, boo hoo. I guess it's not often you find a gal only seven inches shorter than yourself.

Maybe the thread has seen so many Pinays it has become sentient and automatically assumes that they should be in a horizontal position preferably with legs wide open. Spooky!

Anyway, here she is rendered unnaturally on her feet.

Boo hoo. Feel for me. My favourite midget Pinay doll (all 4'5) has gone home to her province and I may not see her again.

WestCoast1
02-23-15, 04:48
I guess it's not often you find a gal only seven inches shorter than yourself.Speaking of short, these girls better not be laughing about my todger (again). Apparently size *does* matter.

Cunning Stunt
02-23-15, 08:46
So sad, boo hoo. I guess it's not often you find a gal only seven inches shorter than yourself.Haha. Well you will never have seven inches except maybe shoved up your lillywhite sailorboy's bum!

That's a nice tight brown-skinned piece of ass BTW. What's she doing with you? LOL.

LuvAsianTang
02-24-15, 09:44
These 2 are both massage girls from burgos. The first 3 pictures are of an 18 year old with a killer body all firm and tight as a tics patootie. The rest are of a 19 year old a little softer but very tasty and loved my vibrator. Both were 2000 all in, massage and boom boom.

Free2
02-25-15, 02:48
After bouncing around from bar to bar, I quickly tired of the official Burgos street scene. From massage girls who only offer massage and no "service" (I am a virgin), to Ringside's 160 php beer, to Wowowow's 3500 bar fine, to the abundant ladyboys, to the dirty street grubs, I finally jumped into a taxi and said; "find me a girl".

Driver claimed to not know about any casas or filipino bars, except that were far away. Said I would be in danger in a filipino bar. Whatever. He drives to Glorietta (see screenshot) and in 5 seconds we spot 3 girls walking, looking like regular girls. We are all used to Cafe Havana being the go-to place around here, but I was pleased to find out about a new spot. They walk around the inside of the traffic (trappic) circle. Will definitely check this spot out again. Settled on 1500 to do whatever I wanted. Driver asked me for commission, I said get it from the girl, I will pay his meter. Meter was 90, paid him 150. He gave his number to the girl so he could collect his commission later.

She is 24, delightfully round soft boobs (sorry no pic) and those long nipples that tickle the roof of your mouth. After getting in the room she starts devouring a bag of chips like they were the first thing she ate all day. Hopefully she will be able to afford some food now for her and her 2 year old baby. Had the hairiest bush I have seen for many years, a literal forest!

Free2
02-25-15, 03:08
After "forest Bush" (see below), I was still horny so decided to take my chances with a massage girl if the price was right. Zeroed in on a not-so-short spinner who accepted the negotiated price of 1500 for anything goes. Told her to hold the massage. Maybe it helped that it was approaching 12:30 am and the girl needed to make some money.

She looked 18, but said she was 22. I request I'd, shows born 1988, so she is 26. Makes alot of sense! Says she always tells foreigners she is 22 because they like young.

Back in the room, while she is showering, I rifle through her bag and find 2 more I'd's that confirm the 1988 birth date. Unless they were all fakes, she really was 26. Had 1 kid and the tummy had some serious stretch marks. She begged for the lights to be off, no way dear, I need to see what I have! Felt a bit like porking a skeleton, but those are fun every now and then. I love the waif-like creatures.

The whole encounter lasted 30 minutes including showering which was fine by me. I just wanted to go to sleep. She begged for tip, I said not for a 30 minute session where you complained about the lights being on, would not let me take pictures (except for the sweet pussy shots below).

WestCoast1
02-25-15, 07:29
After "forest Bush" (see below), I was still horny so decided to take my chances with a massage girl if the price was right. Zeroed in on a not-so-short spinner who accepted the negotiated price of 1500 for anything goes. Told her to hold the massage. Maybe it helped that it was approaching 12:30 am and the girl needed to make some money.Gents, nice stuff as of late.

Today's morsel: Long and lean.

Free2
02-25-15, 14:44
Just when I was getting disenchanted with the Burgos St scene this happened!

The other day, walking around at about 6 pm, sun was just down and Burgos St was a hive of activity. Noticed 3 girls sitting by a bar door entrance on Durban St. They smiled which piqued my interest, went over. There was Ms. Experience (24, good looking, nice body) and Ms. Newbie (22, no kids, very good looking, amazing body).

Ms. Newbie was a real knockout and I learned they were talking to their friend while waiting for their shift (at another bar down the road) to start at 7 pm and today was Ms. Newbie's first day on the job as a dancer. Her shyness came through and Ms. Experience did all the talking and negotiations for her. She said Ms. Newbie would be up to going with me for a short time only.

Fine with me! Damage 3000 p. I countered with 2000, answer was 2500. I countered with 2000 plus 500 tip if the service is good and I get total access. All soft negotiations. They agree.

Then more discussions followed and I could see Ms. Newbie was a true newbie, hesitant, not looking me in the eye, shy. I am ready to pull Ms. Newbie and go.

After a while Ms. Experience asks me that Ms. Newbie has never gone with a foreigner before, it is her first day of work and she is a bit scared would I accept both of them for 1000 and 1000? Hell, yeah! I could not believe my luck. Usually 2 girls is more, not the same price. Ms. Newbie is forsaking 50% of the earnings to have her own personal escort. (wait who had the escorts?

Off we go, 3-some shower with Ms. Experience explaining and displaying to Ms. Newbie how it works, how you wash and dry your man, etc. I felt so pampered. Ms. Newbie has only had pinoy boyfriends and was with a Chinese man before.

Lots of comments about how big I was, etc, Ms. Newbie is seeming fearful. Ms. Experience calms her right the fuck down every time with nice words and smiles.

Attitude of both was 10/10 at every moment. Could not have asked for better.

I lay Ms. Newbie down, DATY. What a delicious pussy, tiny clit. Ms. Experience sucks on her nipples. Ms. Experience gives me an awesome BBBJ, almost ready to come dammit. Had to hold. I want to finish inside Ms. Newbie. I warm up inside Ms. Experience as Ms. Newbie lies there not knowing what to do. Ms. Experience tells Ms. Newbie to suck her nipples, get involved! Then I hold, prepping for Ms. Newbie. I purposely go soft. I ask Ms. Newbie to get me hard by BJ and she protests softly saying she has never done a BJ! (how many times have I heard that! I relent, want to treat her right. After all, I was just inside Ms. Experience and Ms. Newbie would have tasted her pussy juice.

Penetrate Ms. Newbie, she honestly has never had a normal white guy dick inside her, I can tell. Ms. Experience, in tagalog, talks to her reassuringly. Flip to doggey, and here it got funny. Ms. Experience explained to Ms. Newbie that this is "dog style" and how she needs to bend her arms and she pushes her lower back down! Atta girl, just the way I like it. Ms. Experience was a great coach and I was thoroughly enjoying being part of the experience. Ms. Experience crawls on her back and sucks Ms. Newbie's nipples (see pic).

I sure didn't last long under those circumstances!

Girls are 11 minutes late for the start of their shift. Ms. Newbie wants my cell phone number! Yes, you may have it dear.

I had some bad experiences recently which I don't always share as I feel it is a waste of time, but believe me, I have them. This was not one of them and this is not shrill guys. Hope you enjoyed the story and the pics to prove.

Golfinho
02-25-15, 15:30
Just when I was getting disenchanted with the Burgos St scene this happened!

The other day, walking around at about 6 pm, sun was just down and Burgos St was a hive of activity. Noticed 3 girls sitting by a bar door entrance .Street shopping is the way to go on Burgos. Feeling lazy, camp out on Terasse at Havana (or similar) observe the parade, and just call over for a closer look / talk to anything that looks promising. Massage girls virtually all go to your hotel for full service, unless you give them reason to not like you. Experience has been 2,000 and willingness to return at a phone call notice.

Free2
02-25-15, 17:42
Street shopping is the way to go on Burgos. Feeling lazy, camp out on Terasse at Havana (or similar)....I presume you mean cafe cubana on burgos?

Golfinho
02-25-15, 21:44
I presume you mean cafe cubana on burgos?Different name is it, same lousy food, wouldn't know the difference in that respect. With outside tables right on the street, you won't miss a thing going past.

LuvAsianTang
02-26-15, 01:59
Met this tiny, long black haired, sweety on burgos the other night. 500 p for massage in room. She had a great personality and a tight little body. She's a MILF in every meaning. On the way to my hotel she wanted to lace her fingers in mine and walk really close. My dick was hard after just about 30 meters of walking like this LOL I hadn't even taken my biagra yet. Just before we got to my hotel we negotiated for the main course, 2000 all in plus a bonus for doing what ever I wanted.

LuvAsianTang
02-26-15, 05:34
This one was from pina love. She wasn't all that pretty in the face but was very romantic, sweet, and well educated. She had great lips for both kissing and head. Her body was nice and firm and her love canal quite snug. 1500 all night was offered and accepted. you could tell she didn't have much money so i also gave her a tip.

WestCoast1
02-26-15, 06:32
I presume you mean cafe cubana on burgos?Free, nice pics.

Different name is it, same lousy food, wouldn't know the difference in that respect. With outside tables right on the street, you won't miss a thing going past.

Street shopping is the way to go on Burgos. Feeling lazy, camp out on Terasse at Havana (or similar) observe the parade, and just call over for a closer look / talk to anything that looks promising.Gents, pics please on the PG. Comments-only posts go in the Chit / Chat thread.

Today's morsel: Enjoy the view from the West Coast.

Free2
02-26-15, 10:54
Guys, listen. That's not in her pussy. But it was soon after!

The first pinay I have ever met who loved anal.

P.S. - don't delete the old contacts from your phone, this one was from a couple years ago and when we met before we never did anything. This time, because she felt she knew me, it ended up like this. Cost? - a few beers.

WestCoast1
02-27-15, 13:53
Guys, listen. That's not in her pussy. But it was soon after!Hmmmm. Which hole should I go after. . .

Socker
02-27-15, 21:34
Free2, Great post w / pics and descriptions, Ms Exp and Ms New, haha, nice.

Here's my short story. While barhopping 10 days ago I met a 19 yr old massage girl, got her number and called the next day. She came to the room at St Giles and I did an afternoon session w her. Performance wise it was forgetable but her body was a gift from above. I plow that nice little pussy w / perfect tits inchs from my face. She was camera adverse but I still got a few shots. The cost was 2000 p + 500 p, too much I know. She's out there though and it is nice, her tits are bigger then the pics show, she wouldn't pose for me. I love the PI.

Sure do miss the ladies there.

WestCoast1
02-28-15, 04:52
Here's my short story. While barhopping 10 days ago I met a 19 yr old massage girl, got her number and called the next day. She came to the room at St Giles and I did an afternoon session w her. Performance wise it was forgetable but her body was a gift from above. I plow that nice little pussy w / perfect tits inchs from my face. She was camera adverse but I still got a few shots. The cost was 2000 p + 500 p, too much I know. She's out there though and it is nice, her tits are bigger then the pics show, she wouldn't pose for me. I love the PI.Nice! Not too much pesos, its hard to put a price on this kind of beauty.

Today's morsel: Not so shy.

Member #4716
02-28-15, 17:05
This naughty little spinster aunt is at the upper end of my preferred age scale at 32 but has a tight, babyless figure and said that she has had only 2 previous Pinoy lovers. She joined ISG to, in her words, 'make sum sex fun and find out what a foriners dick looked like' (but she didn't say this in her profile..lol). Well she found out not only what it looked like, but how it tasted and exactly how it felt buried up to the hilt in her tight little spinsters snatch. She was shy with photos but was keen for me to snap some pics of the climatic explosion over her pretty brown face. The cafe au lait effect is quite marked, I think.

So now she can go back to her life minding her sisters kids and feeding the chicken, content in the knowledge that she achieved one of her ambitions in life but not only that, she walked away with a blue note, as well.

OMG, I feel so altruistic.Cunning Stunt,

That spinster should be grateful to you for giving her such a chance as to get a facial at her late age in life. Sometimes these women don't know how kind we mongers can be.

WestCoast1
02-28-15, 23:23
Cunning Stunt,

That spinster should be grateful to you for giving her such a chance as to get a facial at her late age in life. Sometimes these women don't know how kind we mongers can be.HotM:

1. You quoted CS from 2012 (page 177 in the PG, #4783). How long did you spend looking thru 177 pages of the PG? You really *did* RTTF, and welcome to 2015!

2. Five posts, mostly without relevant information, since 2013.

3. You didn't include a pic. This is the phils PG, not the Dominican Republic PG. This thread is off limits when not posting pics. We have a separate PG Chit Chat thread for comments. OTOH, if you *had* RTTF, you would have known that. So, you got a pinay pic for us?

Obligatory pic.

Member #4387
03-01-15, 11:18
Last night was fun and I did a total of 5 girls. 4 in one session (have a great "pimpette"(i get back into that one)these days and she also wants to come sometimes to have some norwegian medium sized wood))and 1 I pulled out from Exklusiv last night / this morning. Ofcourse I have limitations so when I say I did 5 girls it is not like all 4 of them get all juiced up. I manage normaly in an small hour to "shoot" twice(maby 3 but thats rare as idont normaly cum to easy). All 4 girls incl "pimpette" are students. I was having seriously pornthoughts upon their arrival and had a dream having all 4 on their knees in bed and I just alter between 4 small pussies in my own tempo. Well they were to shy to team up in bed together so that dream soon ended and i realy did not push it to hard(yes, i know i am the boss but if the mood gets killed it can be brutal). But I fucked one, called in the next one and so on until I COF on nr 4. After a short vodka and redbull break(me)and Tanduay brak for them we did the same all over again but in reverse. These girl need proper guidance as, according to pimpette, they have no experience with foreign guys (true or not I don't know and I will not put any recources into investigating this). They are atelast showing no education in positions and the best example is they did not even know "doggy" and far less how to perform it. I laughed my ass out when one of them told me she did not want a dog in the bed. Cracked me up.

It is good for the ego to have relatively unexperienced girls into play as they are easy to handle and you can shape them in your very best interest. I was testing some A+ play (as in lubed finger up their asses) but they though that was weird but still not totaly against it so I better arrange one more session and see what happens. All girls 19/20 (pimpette 22). By having newbees over you might not get that "smokin hot" session or the PFE experience but you get a memorable time anyway.

When I say pimpette it is not like she is used to this. She is new to this game as well but I have explained to her what I like so she feeds from her friends and we all know expecially in phils that all late teens / early twentie sth girls are cash hungry. I have met 2 and 3 before(from same pimpette)but never 4 at one time. I even see through texts now that the girls try to cheat their "pimpette" by texting me directly and wanting to have private "under the table" session with me. So I guess they like my blue notes and maby me a bit as well as I am a friendly fun fucker. From last night session one girl came to me as i was doing some cr related stuffs. In her hand she had written down her number so i could contact her directly. As i write this i have contacted her and she is on her way with a new friend. This we keep away from our socalled pimpette, hehe..

4 girls set me back 8 k. Initally we agreed upon 1 k each and 2 k for "pimpette" but I thought 1 k is a bit to low and they put out their best performance despite their limited experience in this biz. Good work.

The last girl is a straight pull from Exklusive. I showed up around 1:30 am, got myself a 2. 5 k table and soon one girl with her gay male friend showed up. There was actually only one table besides mine which was available and that was the Hennesy "corner" which comes at a price of 30 k. That is a bit to much even for a moneyspending prick like me and would looked only plain silly and probably cocky as well all the time that arrived alone. In more highclass joints maby where high rollers play no problem but Exclusiv is medium at its best and far behind Prive. I guess getting female company would be no trouble but anyway. She was 23 and out to have some fun after a hard week at work. She also got some medium sized norwegian wood and was dildo and A+ friendly I as well. Did a nighttime and morning session and shot all in blankos at her. I donated 3 k for her services.

2 rare picks but they are pretty harmless but writing here it is obligated. Atleast to me the 4 girls are a special one and something i will remember for a long time. Thanks for your attention guys(and lurking girls):-)

HotShaneHot
03-01-15, 11:52
Last night was fun and I did a total of 5 girls. 4 in one session (have a great "pimpette"(i get back into that one)these days and she also wants to come sometimes to have some norwegian medium sized wood))and 1 I pulled out from Exklusiv last night / this morning. Ofcourse I have limitations so when I say I did 5 girls it is not like all 4 of them get all juiced up. I manage normaly in an small hour to "shoot" twice(maby 3 but thats rare as idont normaly cum to easy). All 4 girls incl "pimpette" are students. I was having seriously pornthoughts upon their arrival and had a dream having all 4 on their knees in bed and I just alter between 4 small pussies in my own tempo. Well they were to shy to team up in bed together so that dream soon ended and i realy did not push it to hard(yes, i know i am the boss but if the mood gets killed it can be brutal). But I fucked one, called in the next one and so on until I COF on nr 4. After a short vodka and redbull break(me)and Tanduay brak for them we did the same all over again but in reverse. These girl need proper guidance as, according to pimpette, they have no experience with foreign guys (true or not I don't know and I will not put any recources into investigating this). They are atelast showing no education in positions and the best example is they did not even know "doggy" and far less how to perform it. I laughed my ass out when one of them told me she did not want a dog in the bed. Cracked me up...Shit I have no time to read all that.

Try to cut in down.

Member #4387
03-01-15, 12:55
Shit I have no time to read all that.

Try to cut in down.It is ok, everyone cannot like everyones writingstyle. I could complain a lot about your writingstyle or the lack of it but I let your post pass without commenting anything (from a lot of reasons). Maby you should too? And I know you are a poster from quite some time here so you should know to add atleast pics commenting here. Otherwice in best Westie style go to the chit chat thread to perform your complaints (no pun intended).
Nb! These pics are not related to eachother...

WestCoast1
03-01-15, 16:52
Shit I have no time to read all that.

Try to cut in down.HotShane: You have a pinay pic? Not? Get your big-boy pants on (or off in a pic with a pilipina) with a pic, or else get thee back to the Chit / Chat thread. This is the thread where you get to tell your story or make comments -- but only when posting a pic.

Obligatory pic (unlike HotShit, I have so many) Skogis: Post another pic and tell us more!

Wicked Roger
03-01-15, 17:15
HotShane: You have a pinay pic? Not? Get your big-boy pants on (or off in a pic with a pilipina) with a pic, or else get thee back to the Chit / Chat thread. This is the thread where you get to tell your story or make comments -- but only when posting a pic.

Obligatory pic (unlike HotShit, I have so many) Skogis: Post another pic and tell us more!Agreed and Hot Shane you have posed pics before. Maybe a momentary lapse. Skogis. Always leaves us wanting more so tell us more please but with lots of pics. Am sure I can come over and help their education also LOL.

And a couple of pics of a v tasty Cebuana, last time I saw her I was spanking her ass in the car (she was doggy between the passenger and driver and naked in heels, long story but she looks good in lingerie as well.

Member #4387
03-01-15, 17:35
Obligatory pic (unlike HotShit, I have so many) Skogis: Post another pic and tell us more!The only thing I give Hot is he does a fine job keeping the Isaan part of Thailand forum alive (I could argue his taste in women but some like the mother and some like the daughter).

Just some pics of more or less a happy crowd of girls. One is a fb pic I might add but she is a beauty so forgot to take my own pic (u see Westie I don't normaly team up and far less do I train them girls having a break to shoot photos, this I can work with having my new "pimpette" and all).

I wonder if this was short enough for Hots. ??
Seems like sth happened to some photos. She was not so short and chubby..

WestCoast1
03-02-15, 00:09
Just some pics of more or less a happy crowd of girls. One is a fb pic I might add but she is a beauty so forgot to take my own pic (u see Westie I don't normaly team up and far less do I train them girls having a break to shoot photos, this I can work with having my new "pimpette" and all). You can always send them my way Skogy. I will be both honored *and* proud to train them in photography techniques.

BTW: Disney and sex?

I wonder if this was short enough for Hots. ?? Speaking of: See how easy this obligatory picture thing is Hots?

Cunning Stunt
03-02-15, 08:50
1. You quoted CS from 2012 (page 177 in the PG, #4783). How long did you spend looking thru 177 pages of the PG? You really *did* RTTF, and welcome to 2015!
There is a guy who needs to get out more! Mind you, did I really tunk that? I tell you, dogs are not safe on the streets when I'm about.

Thankfully, these days I aim for quality over quantity.

Doesn't it infuriate when somebody gets in front of the TV? Particularly when the porn is on!

The only thing I give Hot is he does a fine job keeping the Isaan part of Thailand forum alive (I could argue his taste in women but some like the mother and some like the daughter).

I would usually agree with you but did you see the hot bint with the splendid tits that he posted recently. Outstanding.

Member #4387
03-02-15, 09:23
You can always send them my way Skogy. I will be both honored *and* proud to train them in photography techniques.

BTW: Disney and sex?

Speaking of: See how easy this obligatory picture thing is Hots?Haha you horny bastard.

Regarding the Lion King (I like them movies actually)it is just my socalled signature as I am a LEO myself. I offer the girls now only this to watch when they are on a break. It is not like I get horny from watching Dolly Duck sprading around all naked(I am not that crazy, atleast not yet). And even if Dolly is a nice chikas i dont like Donalds lack of clothings, hehe..

Member #4387
03-02-15, 11:16
Had a pair of girls coming over. Firstly 2 students (one from before and one new without the pimpettes help meaning they contacted me directly). Now I have 7/8 (lost count) spinning from the same school so actually no more need for the pimpettes service (and from what I hear more are still to come as they all got friends, is this the positive "bamboo pipeline" westie?

I rather let this spin around its own momentum. Pretty much as my FB encounters do. Treating them nice makes more and more friends wants to parttake in our little game and who am I to complain.

Secondly this afternoon I did have a FB contact over as this is her day off from some Robinson mall (I don't recall the name and basically I don't care). But nice girl. She also brought a friend, claiming she was a bit chubby but still sexy. Without any pics I said yes as she earlier have treated me with some nice piece of pussy (also her friends). It was a trainwreck looking pretty much as the bully clown outside any Mc Donalds. No wonder I just fucked my FB contact but as the softhearted person I am I gave the fatty some money as well even if that was uncalled for. She had to sit watching Lion King2 while I sessioned her friend.

Some pics.

Card Boy
03-02-15, 23:33
Hello Bros,

How is your success rate with the DIA portal? Any recommendations? The feedback there was so far pretty weak.

Buko Max
03-03-15, 03:14
You should be dealt with.

This is not a question and answer thread!

Please direct your question to the proper thread and maybe someone will respond!

Free2
03-03-15, 04:48
This petite beauty stayed with me for a couple days. This was day 1. She is unspoiled by foreigners as money is never a topic. After 2 days, 1. 5 k was what I sent her home with out of my kindness only!

Freshly shaved for me. Was kind of unfair as she had 3 orgasms on our first round before I had 1! I was sweating like a pig by the time I came inside her tight little pussy. She likes my DATY that much, she remembers it from the last time I was here and asked me for it before I had a chance to go down on her. The taste was like the sweetest Christmas candy, just so delicious, tiny little lips.

Free2
03-03-15, 04:55
Day 2 this little sex kitten tired me out, I mean I was so sexed out by the after noon, I couldn't have got hard if I had Salma Hayek nude in bed beside me. She still out numbered me in the orgasm count. So unfair.

Free2
03-03-15, 05:00
Her pussy was getting sore by day 3, my dick was getting raw. You just CANNOT beat having full time, in house pussy with someone who is sweet, fun, young and care-free at a hotel with free breakfast and a pool. Having a 7-11 across the road helps! Now that is vacation A++++++! Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, but not before I flaunt you all with these pics!

There is one pic that I have not included with this batch, I call it my "cervix special". You will see what I mean in the next post!!

Free2
03-03-15, 05:02
This was after 15 minutes of railing, including the last 5 doggy style. I have not cum yet, hence the empty vag. Zoom in (I know you will) and you will see her bloody, banged up cervix! What a champ, took it like a pro - "So, big.....so big, but I love it, fuck me!"

WestCoast1
03-03-15, 05:18
This was after 15 minutes of railing, including the last 5 doggy style.Givin' me a stiffy.

Today's morsel. Spoke with her in chat last night. Seems she's missing daddy. And daddy's missing her.

Beno69
03-03-15, 06:42
Givin' me a stiffy.

Seems she's missing daddy...
Do you think she misses you or your money?? Any way continue your work.

WestCoast1
03-03-15, 07:17
How is your success rate with the DIA portal? Any recommendations? The feedback there was so far pretty weak.Dearest Card: You aren't allowed to post here. Yet. Got a pinay pic?

Do you think she misses you or your money??Yes.

Dearest Ben: You can post here when you post a pic. All posts in the phils PhotoGallery must have a pic. No un-pictured comments please. . .

Obligatory pic.

LuvAsianTang
03-03-15, 23:51
Met this one on her way to work at one of the clubs on P burgos. Exchanged numbers and met the following day at 10 am. She stayed from 10 am to 5 pm licking sucking fucking and sleeping just enough to lick suck and fuck again LOL.

Great g f e for 2000 p. Must have been my lucky day. I had problems loading her pictures and only this one made it, the others failed.

Enjoy, L A T.

WestCoast1
03-04-15, 07:09
Card, Beno: you can do it!

Today's morsel: All leg and ribcage.

Pinaypounder
03-04-15, 19:49
This petite beauty stayed with me for a couple days. This was day 1. She is unspoiled by foreigners as money is never a topic. After 2 days, 1. 5 k was what I sent her home with out of my kindness only!

Freshly shaved for me. Was kind of unfair as she had 3 orgasms on our first round before I had 1! I was sweating like a pig by the time I came inside her tight little pussy. She likes my DATY that much, she remembers it from the last time I was here and asked me for it before I had a chance to go down on her. The taste was like the sweetest Christmas candy, just so delicious, tiny little lips.Daddy, have you lost your mind? I hope your fixed! If needed I can explain where babies come from.

Obligatory naked pic included.

PP.

Free2
03-04-15, 22:29
Arrived at the open concept bar that overlooks the street. When you face J-Ave from the street, it is the one on the immediate left. Strolled in, many empty tables but a surprising amount were filled with pretty candidates. Took a seat and struck up a convo with a real cutie nearby. We will say her name is "Grace". Bought beers right away, sml for her, smb for me. SMB stands for san mig beer, the Pilsen brand for the those who have not yet caught that! The light is just too light for my liking.

Getting here between 8-9 is definitely the best option. These cuties that come at this time are gone by 2 am. Either they got grabbed by the early birds, or because they did not find a customer and had to get home so as not to raise suspicions with the family as to what they were up to. These girls are not really interested in the clubbing scene, they just want a customer and are willing to say so.

I ask what is she doing here?

Pause – just looking for customer!

Grace was very pretty and young, said she was 21 going on 22. Mmmmm, I wondered if she was more like 18-19. Had a fantastic sense of humor, we were joking around and she was introducing me to many expressions and terms that only a person of her age would know. Some were Filipino expressions, some just "new age" that me as an older guy haven't caught onto yet. I live so in the dark sometimes!

We take a long time to drink our beers, I am making it last just to see what this area offers up at this time of evening as I have only come here at midnight or later on other nights.

It's rocking! For pickups not from the clubs, make sure you go at this time, when the girls are arriving all fresh and clean. They sit at the tables and look lonely. Don't be shy to go up to a table with 2 girls and ask a mundane question just to see if they are available, like "do you know how much beer here costs?" The convo quickly steers the right direction if they are available.

I ask Grace how much – 2000. I counter with 1000, she refuses less than 1500 for st and also asks that I pay extra for taxi 200. I say no way josé, I let her know I got a girl last night for 1000 at 3 am. I didn't tell her that it was a heifer with buck teeth.

I flirt with a "passing girl" and chat with her as I sit there. Grace sees I am not stupid and that she will possibly lose me. She interrupts my conversation with "passing girl" and throws out; "ok I will accept 1500, no extra for taxi".

I love the hunting game. Grace was very cute, but I did wonder if she was telling the truth about her age. I grill her further. Yup, 21 she says.

We have a great session, she was so tight and yummy. Pussy tasted and smelt so delicious. Her tits were perfect, natural and firm.

Surprisingly, she was very receptive to pics. Even took selfies of herself!

Member #4387
03-05-15, 20:49
Girl 1: Thursday 5 of March will be one to remember. I never been to mall of Asia before. My regular girl had to go work (Cathay girl) and suddenly I was left alone. Whats comes next is hard to believe but I have never set foot in Mall of Asia (MOA) before. I taxied to what to me seemed at a main entrance (u saw the big globus from there). I believe MOA consists of many malls build one by one and I soon found out it was not my fav mall. Anyway I found my way to the liqure store and bought some candy.

From entrance from Hypermarket it is a open air walk. If you turn right you will soon see a cinema to your right. I did not know that then but when exiting Hypermarket I saw this girl in her lovely red dress walking pass. I just had to follow her. She walked inside the movies and I walked after her (from a distance, I am not creepy as in stalking). She booked a ticket for the 3:30 pm Kingsman show (cinema 5). I was behind her in the line and I watched where she choosed to sit (and if she booked for herself which she did). I booked a few places beside her but same row. I followed her to this open space where you from altitude can watch and listen to some music beeing played. I sat down almost next to her and we started to convo. Fuck was she beautiful. 25 years biz lady a spinster body and this dress which was a combination between biz like and **** wice. She knew she was hot I could tell. I am no stranger to deal with beauties and for non pros very rare do gents dare to talk to them. I do and succeed from this. We sat next to eachother the hole Kingsman and went back to the Hyatt and fucked like rabbits after some supper.

Girl 2: WECHAT: never used it but it has been on my screen for some time. After unwinding from the hot fuck given by the MOA girl I thought WTF I see what's cooking in WeChat. 5 minutes later one spinner promising she was not bakla came over (well it took nearly 1 hour as she stayed close to SM Sucat). She showed up as planned in Hyatt. I was drained still from MOA girl so I decided to take her spinning around the casino for a while. I gave her 2 k and I told her if she won above 10 k we split the price which she ofcourse agreed. Fuckin great girl coming over this fast. We did the slots and some roulette. I lost big time the slots (10 k) but fired back at the roulette putting 5 k on red and 5 k on "even". And hit both. I am no gambler at all and play carefully and never go in more than I can loose in an humoristic way. This worked out nicely though. My WeChat girl sat back with my 2000 and won 1200 so all in all great. Then we fucked a couple of times and she was also great. The second girl was maby a pro but claimed she was not. Did a thruful inspection of her before membering her. Seems nice. Go go.

WestCoast1
03-06-15, 05:22
More nice work, gents.

Obligatory pic / scrawny.

Mogwai
03-06-15, 15:58
My Mindanao girl from post #16282 'Wechatted' me again at 11 AM this morning. She said she was bored. You mean horny darling?

WestCoast1
03-07-15, 03:01
My Mindanao girl from post #16282 'Wechatted' me again at 11 AM this morning. She said she was bored. You mean horny darling?Mog is referring to post #16282 in the AC thread.

Morsel: Patiently awaiting some Westy baby goo.

Mogwai
03-07-15, 06:31
Mog is referring to post #16282 in the AC thread.

Morsel: Patiently awaiting some Westy baby goo.Thanks Westy, I forgot to mention that.

You mean 'Westy baby-not possible-anymore goo'? Or was one of your morsel's prayers succesful and has your goo come alive again?

Attached: one of my regulars, a great girl.

WestCoast1
03-07-15, 15:54
Morsel: Lounging about the hotel (easy Skogis). She had brought her 'best fwend to me till now'.

I've written about my exploits with this girl (and her various friends she had brought). This pic was taken a different day, but she is the one whom I wrote about before where, after the 3-some fun, we were laying about the room and she opened her FB to peek around. Some euro-foreigner was chatting her in FB (my cum still oozing from her warmth), cam on (the gent who was with his mom in the room and didn't want to show himself, but wanted the girl to show her boobs). After the session we were howling about this guy's weakness / stupidity, and she was repeating it: "Show us your boobs!

One of my all-time fav pilipine things ever.

WestCoast1
03-08-15, 16:32
Morsel: Nothing great to look at. As previously reported, I call her "the plank", as when she's standing, she gives the appearance of being a 2"x10"x60" piece of wood: Flat and long. Face is nothing special. Shy and quiet. Tigress in bed, and she has a special relationship with that Hitachi. Excellent example of how looks can be meaningless, and how a woman's sexuality can drive a man right back to her.

ConquerorVal
03-08-15, 16:42
This girl was a horny little vixen.

RumBuddy
03-08-15, 17:10
She was a nice lady. Nice Butt, caught my attention.

RumBuddy
03-09-15, 00:40
Nice way to start a fun day. Each one was better than the next. I only had a few days to learn the ropes. I hope the next time, I string a few days like this one together.

WestCoast1
03-10-15, 06:02
Morsel: On a mission to clog my 16 gb card with selfies.

Cunning Stunt
03-10-15, 07:50
Girls just wanna have fun. IMFITP.

Jdbkk555
03-10-15, 21:54
One of my favorite sex squeeze from Wanchai is now working a club in MNL. Just my type, thin, tight.

Cunning Stunt
03-11-15, 01:56
Lovely girl with a tidy shape but a few bricks shy of a load methinks!

IMFITP.

Rubio Tonto
03-11-15, 03:18
Fields cutie.

RumBuddy
03-11-15, 10:02
She was very nice. Very nice butt.

Rubio Tonto
03-12-15, 05:07
Fields cutie.Another angle.

Buko Max
03-12-15, 05:29
WC / RB / RT: Nice glutes.

CS: Would like to solve that puzzle!

WestCoast1
03-12-15, 06:06
WC / RB / RT: Nice glutes.

CS: Would like to solve that puzzle!Great waist and at ass. More of this one!

With titties like that she's allowed to clog my card as well. Yummy!Quite right. I've been happy in the past to take an extra card for my phone, as she can burn thru one all by herself (well, she and one of her friendly / cousin-ly playmates she brings). It often works like this: She brings a friend, and after the ditty the friend is naked in bed watching Tom and Cheery -- "I love so much" -- while I'm emailing on the laptop, and booby here is (literally, as you can see from the pic) crawling around the hotel (does not matter what hotel) finding new places and ways to photograph herself. This is what I put up with.

Cunning Stunt
03-12-15, 07:21
Also known as the 'lazy B' or 'they are getting paid, so enjoy being laid' position while you lie back, admire the view and happy snap!

IMFITP.

RumBuddy
03-13-15, 01:53
Also known as the 'lazy B' or 'they are getting paid, so enjoy being laid' position while you lie back, admire the view and happy snap!

IMFITP.I really dig your photo. Awesome picture. Very porn like and she seems she was into it. My lady, was on the stage while I was talking to a Cherrygirl. The lady noticed I was a littled preturbed I had a Cherry Girl, I was only in town for 2 days, so I felt she was wasting my time. Anyway this lady started flirtling with me from the stage little so I called her over. ,Long story short. she ended up being the best lay I have every had, total GFE, and I took her out the next night and it was a great night. She is awesome. I hope to catch her again when I return. A 10 in the sex department and very affectionate

Jdbkk555
03-13-15, 05:28
From a couple of online chat girls.

WestCoast1
03-13-15, 05:29
lie back, admire the view and happy snap!

IMFITP.Exactly my sentiments.

Cunning Stunt
03-14-15, 04:55
I really dig your photo. Awesome picture. Very porn like and she seems she was into it. Thanks RB. Yes, she was very much into it. A very naughty young madam, indeed. She loves being face fucked really hard and deep, so that her gag reaction kicks in. I got her to hang off the end of the bed where she could more easily choke herself on pink meatfest. And didn't flinch in the slightest as she got both barrels up at point blank range! A real keeper.

IMFITP:-D.

WestCoast1
03-14-15, 15:38
Morsel: The plank, wanting pics with daddy.

Asian Rain
03-14-15, 19:08
Just out of the the short time room. Lovely sweet smiling Chinita with legs to heaven. Or at least they stop at heaven. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

Asian Rain
03-15-15, 15:49
Made it to Heaven. Tight, wet, warm and accommodating. KK: Thanks for the comments. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

Rubio Tonto
03-15-15, 20:59
Another angle.Slightly better angle.

RumBuddy
03-15-15, 23:17
How does one distort the face on a picture?

WestCoast1
03-16-15, 01:25
How does one distort the face on a picture?RB: What pic software are you using?

Obligatory pics: Ass backwards?

Cunning Stunt
03-16-15, 05:55
Made it to Heaven. Tight, wet, warm and accommodating. KK: Thanks for the comments. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.Hot, hot, hot. I just love those long legged, Pinay slimbo's with their drum tight bodies and even tighter little boxes. Lovely.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
03-16-15, 06:27
Hot, hot, hot. I just love those long legged, Pinay slimbo's with their drum tight bodies and even tighter little boxes. Lovely.

IMFITP.Here here mate. Obligatory drum-tight body.

Cunning Stunt
03-17-15, 06:42
Here here mate. Obligatory drum-tight body.Fit but too much flesh on the bones to be a true Pinay Bambi. Here is another example. Shapely and hot but ramp model skinny at the same time.

WestCoast1
03-18-15, 04:33
Fit but too much flesh on the bones to be a true Pinay Bambi.Hadn't heard the term 'pinay bambi' before. This one has a touch less flesh on the bone.

Mr Hawaii
03-18-15, 05:30
She is going to school now. Can't remember her major. Yeah, I wasn't listening.

Cunning Stunt
03-19-15, 06:42
Another fine example of a Pinay Bambi. Cute as a button and not an ounce of spare fat on that tight, little body. IMFITP.

Great tits on your lass, Westy, BTW.

Cunning Stunt
03-19-15, 07:18
As discussed recently on the Manila thread, there is a rich, untapped vein of older women in The Philippines who are just crying out for some foreign gentlemen to come enjoy their slightly more ample wares. Met this sex starved 40 something through Craigs List and we had a fine old time together. She was up for most anything and she sure knew how to press the right buttons. Believe it or not, this is the culmination of Round 2. Must have had 3 shredded wheat that morning.

Wicked Roger
03-19-15, 11:10
As discussed recently on the Manila thread, there is a rich, untapped vein of older women in The Philippines who are just crying out for some foreign gentlemen to come enjoy their slightly more ample wares. .A sample of my MILFs. Rarely do I travel this route as I much prefer the college girls (and their friends) but sometimes I have extra shredded wheat as CS does and venture forth.

Pics 1-3 are a Cebu based MILF who loves BDSM and take lots of selfies for me (and who I still see at times as she has a part time model daughter as well LOL), pic 4 is a Mindanao lady who has a cute 19 year old daughter (that is the main reason why I see her LOL) and the others are a very horny MILF I met on the plane to Manila. Amazing body, very tight and much much older than any of you would think. I was very surprised when I found out! She would happily walk in Glorietta in those heels mini and stocking not caring what other thought as she said "my body is better then theirs!

A rich vein, definitely untapped (and not much by me) but this is my contribution to the discussion.

Wicked Roger
03-20-15, 03:26
His was waiting for me when I woke up today from one of he MILFs in the previous FR.

I agree with Fat Bruce's comment that many are overweight with tummies and his 'lipstick and a pg. ' analogy (see his FR on MBC) but some are fitter than 20 year olds who also have had kids and eaten too much Jollibee.

This pussy does get very wet and once she found out about kinky sex has never looked back LOL.

WestCoast1
03-20-15, 04:05
Great tits on your lass, Westy, BTW.Thank you sir. Nice pics gents, Hawaii love that second pic (she must be majoring in fashion).

Morsel: The trick is getting her *not* to pose.

Mr Hawaii
03-20-15, 08:02
"Westy did it". Maybe he said his name was "Rusty". No, "Westy did it".

Mr Hawaii
03-20-15, 08:08
I do believe this is one of EDSA's finest contributions. Can't remember which club-Samba, Firehouse, or Cotton Club. Barfines remain 1950 pesos, can bargain with girls, who will inititally say 3 K for short time and 5 K for all night but are open to negotiation. Don't negotiate with mamasan.

VeniceBoy72
03-20-15, 11:35
Been lurking for a while and wanted to say thanks to all the Senior members for the great info and pics. Here's one of my regulars from Angeles. 22 years old, great tits, ass and a tigress in bed. Even pays for drinks and food when we go out.

WestCoast1
03-21-15, 14:33
Been lurking for a while and wanted to say thanks to all the Senior members for the great info and pics. SNIP 22 years old, great tits, ass and a tigress in bed.VB: Great early post! Nice rack. Newbs take note.

Obligatory hottie.

Macho Dik
03-22-15, 06:32
Just as what topic said; for your pleasure viewing.