PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Cunning Stunt
03-22-15, 07:06
...with my ever-willing Pinay friend.

Macho Dik
03-22-15, 07:13
For ISG members pleasure viewing.

Cunning Stunt
03-22-15, 07:31
...in the shower, my Pinay friend takes an unusual interest in my shapely posterior!

Must remember to bend over to pick up the soap more often!!!

IMFITP.

Macho Dik
03-22-15, 11:49
For your viewing.

Guondong
03-22-15, 21:06
After learning so much over the last three years at ISG I want to start contributing. One of my absolute favorites from Manila, since 16 Months now, met her through FC, is the most exciting sex experience I ever had. Virgin then. In the meantime unbelievable talented and insatiable. Open for any experiments, and a real natural talent. A wonderfully beautiful sweet pussy.

WestCoast1
03-23-15, 01:16
Must remember to bend over to pick up the soap more often!!!Hey I got to try that.

After learning so much over the last three years at ISG I want to start contributing. One of my absolute favorites from Manila, since 16 Months now, met her through FC, is the most exciting sex experience I ever had. Virgin then. In the meantime unbelievable talented and insatiable. Open for any experiments, and a real natural talent. A wonderfully beautiful sweet pussy.Great first effort! Newbs take note. Love that second pic of her full body.

Macho Dik nice work.

Another obligatory hottie, and also a selfie princess.

Tabasco72
03-23-15, 03:55
After learning so much over the last three years at ISG I want to start contributing. One of my absolute favorites from Manila, since 16 Months now, met her through FC, is the most exciting sex experience I ever had. Virgin then. In the meantime unbelievable talented and insatiable. Open for any experiments, and a real natural talent. A wonderfully beautiful sweet pussy.She has the pussy I like.

BTW, what does FC stand for?

Mbsl65
03-23-15, 04:41
I helped her out.

Mbsl65
03-23-15, 04:49
I helped her out.Sorry. Mobile upload did not work.

Cunning Stunt
03-23-15, 06:55
She may well look sweet, young and innocent and she is (well the first two anyway..lol), but this little student has trained up particularly well and does it all. I took her anal cherry and she now loves it, the harder I pound her ass, the louder the moans. IMFITP.

Guondong
03-23-15, 06:56
She has the pussy I like.

BTW, what does FC stand for?Filipino Cupid. I made tons of amazing contacts there.

Guondong
03-23-15, 07:15
Tabasco, that pussy is really amazing!

Cunning Stunt
03-23-15, 07:22
Open for any experiments, and a real natural talent. A wonderfully beautiful sweet pussy.Sounds like fun. Once they have discovered their own sexuality, there's no stopping them.

Nothing quite like a tight, juicy Pinay pussy is there?

Guondong
03-23-15, 18:41
Here some more photos with more sense for the whole appearance for you guys. Hope you like her too. !

WestCoast1
03-24-15, 04:20
Here some more photos with more sense for the whole appearance for you guys. Hope you like her too. !GD: Dayum! Love the bathtub pic.

Great pics lately gents. My head is reeling.

Today's morsel: Sleeping beauty.

Asian Rain
03-24-15, 16:23
She may well look sweet, young and innocent and she is (well the first two anyway..lol)Whew CS. Am getting my freak on with that loliloli look. Super sweet.

Great pics from all around, even newbs clocking in some serious talent. WC: Love the puffies on your selfie princess. Want want. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

WestCoast1
03-25-15, 05:50
WC: Love the puffies on your selfie princess. Want want. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.You mean these puffies. They are great to have, to hold, to lick, to suck, to watch.

Mr Hawaii
03-25-15, 06:37
To meet, she took a bus from the province to the closest city, the bustling city of Surigao (no taxis), where there is nothing to do but to stay in the hotel and play house.

WestCoast1
03-25-15, 07:18
where there is nothing to do but to stay in the hotel and play house.Great! How long did you keep her?

Today's morsel: I know how it is, Hawaii. I had to step into the shower and help lather this one up (playing house, you know).

Mr Hawaii
03-25-15, 07:47
Great! How long did you keep her?

Today's morsel: I know how it is, Hawaii. I had to step into the shower and help lather this one up (playing house, you know).Three days of watching cable, eating, jeepney to Gaisano for shopping, and playing house. Now, as older guys know (or maybe not), you can pretty much do it for hours and hours, as long as you don't spill your load. Which, I admit, can be pretty hard to do. But, in keeping with traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), there is a certain logic to not "spilling" semen, especially as you get older. But that is not for this forum. View from my room. The staff.

Jdbkk555
03-25-15, 08:34
Met this one online. She's nice considering she's got kids. Keeps sending over sexy pics. Gets better every day.

Guondong
03-25-15, 23:58
Hope you enjoy, guys.

WestCoast1
03-26-15, 05:53
Hope you enjoy, guys.Great early reports GD. Newbs take note.

Morsel: Happy post-coital lounging. Easy Skogis.

Guondong
03-26-15, 19:35
Aren't erotic and aesthetics fantastic energy sources? And so enjoyable.

Sid70
03-27-15, 07:24
Aren't erotic and aesthetics fantastic energy sources? And so enjoyable.They are definitely! My contribution of the day. Will be in Cebu (and probably also manila) soon again. Damn missed these wet Pinay treasures.

BH Bound
03-28-15, 02:26
Aren't erotic and aesthetics fantastic energy sources? And so enjoyable.Wow nice pictures. What camera and lens do you use? Also, sexy lady of course!

WestCoast1
03-28-15, 04:29
Wow nice pictures. What camera and lens do you use? Also, sexy lady of course!BH: Looking at your last 20 or so posts, you mostly ask questions (central / south america), and none of your posts offer any substantial information for the paid membership.

This is not a DR, Columbia, or Mexican forum. This thread is restricted to picture-posters (only). We have a separate "Photo Gallery Chit Chat" thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2487-Photo-Gallery-Chit-Chat) for comments. Try posting us a pic of your pinay here.

Today's morsel: Tits (word of the day).

Sid70
03-28-15, 12:35
That's one of my regulars from Cebu. Always horny as hell and always open minded for you "new" things.

Pinaypounder
04-01-15, 09:54
This is my keeper, sexxy, learning, tight wet, hungry and likely BI, that will be explored next trip!

WestCoast1
04-01-15, 21:08
This is my keeper, sexxy, learning, tight wet, hungry and likely BI, that will be explored next trip!Pic?

Morsel: This is what a man must learn to deal with when visiting phils.

Westy!

Pinaypounder
04-02-15, 05:50
This is my keeper, sexxy, learning, tight wet, hungry and likely BI, that will be explored next trip!My local GF walked in during my upload, apologies and now all is corrected!

PP. FUCK waited 20 minutes to discover the files were to large to process.

Sorry boys, oyu have to use your imagination!

PP

WestCoast1
04-02-15, 06:48
My local GF walked in during my upload, apologies and now all is corrected!

PP. FUCK waited 20 minutes to discover the files were to large to process.

Sorry boys, oyu have to use your imagination!

PPAs the pinay say, I'm calling "bola bola!" haha.

Obligatory 18 year-old hottie who loves to show off. Everybody has those, right?

WestCoast1
04-04-15, 07:29
From #7558, here's the other side of that silhouette.

WestCoast1
04-05-15, 22:51
Ya. Seems she ran out of pencils. Damn.

Sam 14
04-06-15, 18:04
<Snip> But, in keeping with traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), there is a certain logic to not "spilling" semen, especially as you get older. <Snip> Ya, I hear you man. For me, it goes away and leaves me alone for a couple days so I can get other shit done. Oh, by the way. I discovered another black hole!

WestCoast1
04-07-15, 02:48
Nice hole Sam.

Morsel: Let the selfies begin.

Jdbkk555
04-07-15, 19:54
Finally, some decent pics to share with my friends here. This one is surely in need of cock. She's very a very horny honey.

WestCoast1
04-08-15, 03:23
Finally, some decent pics to share with my friends here. This one is surely in need of cock. She's very a very horny honey.We love very horny.

Morsel: When is a morsel more than a morsel?

Detwing1
04-10-15, 18:48
I think my ole lady is suspicious about my last "business trip".

WestCoast1
04-11-15, 09:49
I think my ole lady is suspicious about my last "business trip".Certainly from all your trips to Phils, Germany, and Mexico you have a picture of a pinay, german, or latina? Give us something more than your lovin' mama. Did you inherit the family's good looks?

I was going to ask that in PM, but you don't have PM.

Morsel: Looking good all wet.

Detwing1
04-11-15, 14:04
Certainly from all your trips to Phils, Germany, and Mexico you have a picture of a pinay, german, or latina? Give us something more than your lovin' mama. Did you inherit the family's good looks?

I was going to ask that in PM, but you don't have PM.

Morsel: Looking good all wet.Hey,

I thought that was kinda funny. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Buddy sent that to me as a joke the other day.

Anyhow, here is one of my regulars in Makati (a selfie she sent to me).

Unfortunately, I have not had the best luck when it comes to getting the girls to allow nude photos.

Hopefully that changes during this week.

WestCoast1
04-11-15, 19:38
Anyhow, here is one of my regulars in Makati (a selfie she sent to me).

Unfortunately, I have not had the best luck when it comes to getting the girls to allow nude photos.

Hopefully that changes during this week.Not sure if she resembled more your family, or mine.

More of this one please.

Morsel: What's that baby? You're busy taking selfies while I'm in the shower? OK.

WestCoast1
04-13-15, 05:45
Looks like I haven't posted any pics in a while. Stay clean, gents.

WestCoast1
04-15-15, 04:51
Yet another selfie queen. Life in phils.

WestCoast1
04-17-15, 05:47
Love a girl who knows her place and is happy with it.

WestCoast1
04-18-15, 17:01
Morsel: Lounging about the place one morning. This was snapped about 8 am, after my morning walk. She was up when I returned. She likes (fascinated really) staring out the window from the upper floor room (the windows are tinted from the outside, no way to see inside), looking down upon the city, day and night. The friend she brought is sound asleep in the bed still, the previously posted 'sleeping beauty'. These are the things I have to put up with.

Buko Max
04-19-15, 03:15
She likes (fascinated really) staring out the window from the upper floor room (the windows are tinted from the outside, no way to see inside), looking down upon the city, day and night.Same Same!

WestCoast1
04-19-15, 16:28
Same Same!Great pic. Yes, exactly the same. This might be a re-post, but here she is again.

Cjetset
04-20-15, 15:58
I know, I'm not one to post great action pics but I always have been a fan of nice camel toes. Here is of my cuties anticipating my arrival this week.

WestCoast1
04-21-15, 04:46
I know, I'm not one to post great action pics but I always have been a fan of nice camel toes.CJ: Nice entry into the PG. Newbs (and HotShane) take note.

Morsel: "Dis phone take really good pitcher". Doesn't it!

WestCoast1
04-23-15, 00:51
Morsel: Some inverted nips for you. I seem to have survived.

"It's a bit nipply out there". Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase), movie Christmas Vacation.

WestCoast1
04-24-15, 14:13
My other favorite position. Like any of them are bad?

Pinaypounder
04-25-15, 23:07
Ex GF took to a dildo and vibrator like a duck to water!

Pinaypounder
04-25-15, 23:13
Here are a few more.

The first one could take is deep for a tiny girl sweet hips.

#2 Sweet pinoy Ass.

Pic 3 you have to love to see proof of their orgasm.

# 4 kinkiest little **** I ever had but now she is gone!

Amjeck
04-26-15, 05:46
Pic 3 you have to love to see proof of their orgasm.

Great shot, but in the PI you never know whose orgasm it is, maybe the guys's before you.

WestCoast1
04-26-15, 22:57
Great shot, but in the PI you never know whose orgasm it is, maybe the guys's before you.Amjeck, you know the rules. Post a pic here in the PG, post comments in the PG Chit / Chat thread.

Morsel: Some of the whiter teeth I've come across.

Sir Lancelot
04-26-15, 23:12
A selection of girls from my recent trip to Philippines. All were either from gogo bars in Angeles or LA Cafe in Manila.

My diary appeared on the Hong Kong, Manila and Angeles threads.

WestCoast1
04-28-15, 04:12
A selection of girls from my recent trip to Philippines.Out! Standing!

Morsel: Normally this one prefers Jolibee. But I was low on food pesos, so she accepted the blond longanisa. I accepted her acceptance.

Member #4387
04-28-15, 11:22
Out! Standing!

Morsel: Normally this one prefers Jolibee. But I was low on food pesos, so she accepted the blond longanisa. I accepted her acceptance.Haha Westie you have just the right tone of humor in your writings. Life is not so serious, good work.

WestCoast1
04-29-15, 00:17
Haha Westie you have just the right tone of humor in your writings. Life is not so serious, good work.Thank you sir.

Skogis? Westy? Similar pic. Same guy? Haha.

WestCoast1
04-29-15, 14:33
As you can see from the previous post (7561), she's a little tiny thing. Sometimes I worry that I'm busting her in half. Till I hear the moaning and "oh sheet". Good dick licker toooooo.

Member #4387
04-29-15, 20:28
Thank you sir.

Skogis? Westy? Similar pic. Same guy? Haha.Hilarious Westy. Hilarious. From some reasons mine is more "reddish" in the ass compartment It must be her ass blushes as she cheats her BF's big time (I found out she did have a BF after this pic was taken).

Here we have mrs long and slim pinays.

WestCoast1
04-30-15, 04:20
Hilarious Westy. Hilarious. From some reasons mine is more "reddish" in the ass compartment It must be her ass blushes as she cheats her BF's big time (I found out she did have a BF after this pic was taken).Hmmm. Mine does not have that reddish tint in the ass compartment. Maybe I'm not ass-banging mine enough?

WestCoast1
05-01-15, 05:27
Too much junk up-and-close on the last shot. Haha either that, or the insecurities are coming out.

Morsel: Something different this time.

Cjetset
05-01-15, 16:21
Have always enjoyed AR's shower pics I figure I finally contribute my own.

Bull Dozer
05-01-15, 23:07
Hello guys,

This Sweetie / Honey I met on Fields ave, bought her a Ice cream cone at Mcdonalds Kiosk, & went straight to the room. She was with her friend, after talking for about 15 minutes her friend left & there was no mention of money. She decided to stay all night. Just turned 22 yrs. Was fresh of the Mango tree. Had some difficulty in penetration as she was so scared & her super tight pussy made me nervous. After a lot of coaxing I finally managed to penetrate her half way. Her tits are amazing the best I have ever seen. You all judge for yourself.

Solley11
05-02-15, 01:48
Hello guys,Her tits are amazing the best I have ever seen. You all judge for yourself.Those tits are perfect and the rest of the body is fantastic. Just to be staring down the gun barrel at her would make up for the so so sex.

WestCoast1
05-02-15, 05:34
Those tits are perfect and the rest of the body is fantastic. Just to be staring down the gun barrel at her would make up for the so so sex.BD, CJ: Welcome!

Not so fast Solley. No comments here. This area is for pics only. Please post comments in the separate Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread.

Morsel: Yummy that's nice and tight.

WestCoast1
05-03-15, 05:13
Hey! Looks like I haven't posted any poon in a while. The door is open, the room is warm and inviting. Come on in. Enjoy pilipines.

WestCoast1
05-05-15, 06:58
Morsel: Doggy selfie.

WestCoast1
05-08-15, 05:51
Morsel: Doggy selfie.And here's what that looks like from my vantage.

X Man
05-09-15, 14:22
Westy, your pictures inspire me. X

WestCoast1
05-10-15, 04:24
Westy, your pictures inspire me. XX: *That* picture inspires me. She seems to have one big dimple at her beltline, dead-center. Did you find that a good place to set your San Mig Light during doggie?

Morsel: Lovely form.

Jdbkk555
05-11-15, 05:24
Sorry, hit the wrong button too fast.

Jdbkk555
05-11-15, 05:29
We chat online for a few weeks. She comes over at 10:00 and has to leave at 3:00. She was so hot. I'll see her again.

Member #4387
05-11-15, 16:55
I think this had to be the day before the match? It sure felt great.

WestCoast1
05-12-15, 03:58
It sure felt great.I assume you mean the Mayweather victory.

Jdb: Great pics.

Member #4387
05-12-15, 22:40
Ouch, don't bite please.

WestCoast1
05-13-15, 00:48
Ouch, don't bite please.Ouch. Is she attempting a medical procedure? Must be a nurse or a doctor.

Morsel: Ready for the longganisa.

Member #4387
05-13-15, 08:37
Ouch. Is she attempting a medical procedure? Must be a nurse or a doctor.

Morsel: Ready for the longganisa.I don't know what her business was down there. Anyway we found another girl wandering around my apt. I like to keep them in bed so they are easier controlled.

WestCoast1
05-14-15, 04:38
I don't know what her business was down there. Anyway we found another girl wandering around my apt. I like to keep them in bed so they are easier controlled.Bottoms up!

Morsel: Masarap.

Member #4387
05-15-15, 00:29
Time to read Airliner World and have a gum..

Jdbkk555
05-15-15, 04:12
My MNL squeeze sends me something most days. I really enjoyed today's.

WestCoast1
05-15-15, 05:47
Time to read Airliner World and have a gum..If only I'd had a newspaper (or some gum) handy. I really *should* read more.

WestCoast1
05-17-15, 06:02
Sorry if that's a bit blurry. I was teaching her to floss.

WestCoast1
05-20-15, 05:19
Spanking herself? Apparently she's sending a message: Westy has not been doing that enough lately. Sorry Rog, it appears I've lost my Wicked.

Buko Max
05-21-15, 11:07
Student (with great command of English), businesswoman and baseball fan!

WestCoast1
05-23-15, 05:04
. . . and baseball fan!Was she a tiger?

Morsel: Tantalizing suction. Love the cross.

WestCoast1
05-26-15, 05:15
Wake up sleeping beauty. Last night was fun, but daddy's been out for his morning constitutional and needs a bit more play.

WestCoast1
05-28-15, 05:42
but daddy's been out for his morning constitutional and needs a bit more play.Ya, *that* king of play. Apparently she needed some, too. So glad I could help.

Cjetset
05-28-15, 16:56
Nice way to be woken up on Skype and a good way to persuade me to come back to the Phils a little earlier than I have scheduled to do so.

WestCoast1
05-29-15, 12:17
Nice way to be woken up on Skype and a good way to persuade me to come back to the Phils a little earlier than I have scheduled to do so.Day-um that's a nice way to wake up. More of this girl.

Morsel: Using derwestcoastjian teeth cleaning / alignment tool. I'd like to see one of these in every pinay household.

LuvAsianTang
05-31-15, 10:10
This lovely I met outside my hotel in cebu city texting on a piece of shyte (pos) phone. I knew she was just starting out in the business or only did it every so often for that purse she always wanted or clothes or even just to feed the rest of her family. At first I just past her but she gave me a nice smile so I returned and asked her name. Then I asked if she would like to join me in my room for some fun. She agreed and asked if I could help her out financially. I offered her 1500 and she looked like she had just won the lottery. Any way she was tiny all over, just the way I like and had the perfect pussy, naturally hairless around the lips and clit with just a tuft of really fine hair on top.

by the way i checked her picture id from school to make sure she was legal. she was 19 and will be 20 this july.

happy pooning, L A T

LuvAsianTang
05-31-15, 10:51
This lovely I met on pina love. She readily agreed to meet for some sexy fun. Her pina love profile picture is of a much smaller girl, but as it turns out was taken when she was 16. She is now 20 and has filled out nicely as you will see in her pictures. She loves everything about sex, and gives great head which she initiated as soon as my cock had flipped our of my briefs. Loves to have her very masarap pussy devoured and had it shaved smooth as silk before she arrived the typical hour late at my hotel. Loved any position I put her in and slammed back against me in doggy style while arching her back and looking over her shoulder at me pounding away.

I told her I would introduce her to my friends online so if you have at least 10 post most of them FR's then I will share her info.

UpCountry
05-31-15, 16:15
This lovely I met outside my hotel in cebu city texting on a piece of shyte (pos) phone. I knew she was just starting out in the business or only did it every so often for that purse she always wanted or clothes or even just to feed the rest of her family. At first I just past her but she gave me a nice smile so I returned and asked her name. Then I asked if she would like to join me in my room for some fun. She agreed and asked if I could help her out financially. I offered her 1500 and she looked like she had just won the lottery. Any way she was tiny all over, just the way I like and had the perfect pussy, naturally hairless around the lips and clit with just a tuft of really fine hair on top.

by the way i checked her picture id from school to make sure she was legal. she was 19 and will be 20 this july.

happy pooning, L A TWhat a nice piece you were enjoying. Good Luck.

ACMilan84
05-31-15, 21:57
First of all, as a newbie, I would like to say thank you to the long time contributors to this thread. Finally I can contribute something myself: I've been in Manila just a few days and had this cutie come at my place two times. I'm looking forward to coming back soon, with much more time to spend.

Buko Max
06-01-15, 06:35
Was she a tiger?Lady in public, tiger in the bedroom!

I offered her 1500 and she looked like she had just won the lottery.Great pics! You never know where you are going to meet a girl 'chosen for a hosen' but should have started at 700 (local rate).

ACMilan84 : Great way to debut in the best Photo Gallery on ISG!

UpCountry: Please no comments without a photo in this thread.

WestCoast1
06-01-15, 06:43
I've been in Manila just a few days and had this cutie come at my place two times. Shame you had to put up with that. Twice. Nice freshman effort (newbs and UpCountry take note): he posted real pics in the PG.

Today's morsel: She's all about the pose.

WestCoast1
06-02-15, 05:27
Shame you gents can't see the pics.

Morsel: Beautiful hussy.

Mr Hawaii
06-02-15, 07:04
OK, I don't think they would look at your face anyway.

WestCoast1
06-03-15, 13:38
OK, I don't think they would look at your face anyway.Dayum! That would make me want to get on the next jet back to her. . .

Morsel: Warm, moist, deep.

ShaggedOut
06-03-15, 14:06
Met this beauty in the lobby of the Makati Shangri La Hotel. Those huge, firm, incredibly heavy breasts were just amazing.

ShaggedOut
06-03-15, 14:15
Another few of this busty girl.

Dinghy
06-03-15, 14:38
This lovely I met on pina love.
I told her I would introduce her to my friends online so if you have at least 10 post most of them FR's then I will share her info.Cebu? Just curious. I haven't been in Pilipinnes in 50 years.

UpCountry
06-03-15, 17:05
Another few of this busty girl.Oh! What a pair of Boobs.

I am bit jealous.

Smoothy
06-03-15, 19:32
Met this beauty in the lobby of the Makati Shangri La Hotel. Those huge, firm, incredibly heavy breasts were just amazing.Yowsa! I am in love.

WestCoast1
06-04-15, 05:54
Yowsa! I am in love.

Oh! What a pair of Boobs. I am bit jealous.

Cebu? Just curious. I haven't been in Pilipinnes in 50 years.

One pic post on each page isn't necessarily a bad thing, if the other posts are quality exchanges of information. Well, E, this makes my case. The key words there are 'if the other posts are quality exchanges of information'. But as usual, non-picture comments in the PG are not as such. 3-in-a-row starts to make the thing look like the DR PG.

Smoothy, UpC, Dinghy, respectfully, could these comments have been made in the Photogallery Chit / Chat thread? Do you have a pic?

Obligatory pic.

Member #4387
06-04-15, 07:28
Where do all this guys come from? It is a long long time since I saw 3-4 posts in a row without a pic in the PG. I do strongly hope it will be a long time until next time.

Sid70
06-04-15, 19:00
Where do all this guys come from? It is a long long time since I saw 3-4 posts in a row without a pic in the PG. I do strongly hope it will be a long time until next time.Will be in mongers paradise soon again. Manila and Cebu. Hope to catch many nice pussies too.

Pussy of my sex-crazy funny friend.

Ebauche
06-05-15, 02:40
Well, E, this makes my case. The key words there are 'if the other posts are quality exchanges of information'. But as usual, non-picture comments in the PG are not as such. 3-in-a-row starts to make the thing look like the DR PG.Since you directed a post at me, I feel it's acceptable for me to respond, whether or not I post a pic.

If the denizens of these threads spent as much energy policing quality of posts and encouraging posters to make contributions of substance as they do enforcing the "Thou Shalt Only Post Pics" expectation, perhaps the overall quality of the threads might improve. In the Singapore thread, we actually try to do that. That forum is more focused on information, and although there are pictures, they aren't as common as the PI forum. What we look for in SIN is both contributions of substance, and questions that demonstrate the asker isn't merely looking to be spoonfed. We expect a high degree of self preparation, and obvious evidence that a poster has RTFF. We focus more on where to find girls, where to find info about girls outside of ISG, market pricing, and other useful info about visiting the Lion City. Sights, hotels, food, tailors, etc.

Here it seems, frankly, the PI PG is primarily a boy's club for a relatively few very frequent posters who put up pics quite often, and get annoyed by others that don't play by club rules. I get it. It's your club, and they're your rules. But there's more than one way to encourage development of a repository of both a wonderful pictorial record AND useful information directly pertinent to the photos shared. Information is valuable. Information is useful. Information is power.

Run Mann
06-05-15, 03:27
If the denizens of these threads spent as much energy policing quality of posts and encouraging posters to make contributions of substance as they do enforcing the "Thou Shalt Only Post Pics" expectation, perhaps the overall quality of the threads might improve.

Here it seems, frankly, the PI PG is primarily a boy's club for a relatively few very frequent posters who put up pics quite often, and get annoyed by others that don't play by club rules. I get it. It's your club, and they're your rules. But there's more than one way to encourage development of a repository of both a wonderful pictorial record AND useful information directly pertinent to the photos shared. Information is valuable. Information is useful. Information is power.Beautiful, well said!

Member #4387
06-05-15, 04:00
Since you directed a post at me, I feel it's acceptable for me to respond, whether or not I post a pic.

If the denizens of these threads spent as much energy policing quality of posts and encouraging posters to make contributions of substance as they do enforcing the "Thou Shalt Only Post Pics" expectation, perhaps the overall quality of the threads might improve. In the Singapore thread, we actually try to do that. That forum is more focused on information, and although there are pictures, they aren't as common as the PI forum. What we look for in SIN is both contributions of substance, and questions that demonstrate the asker isn't merely looking to be spoonfed. We expect a high degree of self preparation, and obvious evidence that a poster has RTFF. We focus more on where to find girls, where to find info about girls outside of ISG, market pricing, and other useful info about visiting the Lion City. Sights, hotels, food, tailors, etc.
Here it seems, frankly, the PI PG is primarily a boy's club for a relatively few very frequent posters who put up pics quite ioften, and get annoyed by others that don't play by club rules. I get it. It's your club, and they're your rules. But there's more than one way to encourage development of a repository of both a wonderful pictorial record AND useful information directly pertinent to the photos shared. Information is valuable. Information is useful. Information is power.I don't know what your intentions are but I highly just want to keep the Photo Gallery a Gallerie and not a debate forum. Is this so hard to comprehend? Can you NO posters of pics (and that is by all means fine) just make comments, in Chit Chat thread? Is it that difficil? Or you want to, on purpose, post no pic in PG thread?? If you do along with comments, no worries, but if you don't provide a pic please don't hesitate to keep a sharp eye? Is it hard to comment here rather than in Pag thread? Why not atleast chit chat thread?

Member #4387
06-05-15, 04:01
I don't know what your intentions are but I highly just want to keep the Photo Gallery a Gallerie and not a debate forum. Is this so hard to comprehend? Can you NO posters of pics (and that is by all means fine) just make comments, in Chit Chat thread? Is it that difficil? Or you want to, on purpose, post no pic in PG thread?? If you do along with comments, no worries, but if you don't provide a pic please don't hesitate to keep a sharp eye? Is it hard to comment here rather than in Pag thread? Why not atleast chit chat thread?Just to make sure.

Ebauche
06-05-15, 05:04
Beautiful, well said!
Thank you. A craftsman always appreciates praise of his work.

I don't know what your intentions are but I highly just want to keep the Photo Gallery a Gallerie and not a debate forum. Is this so hard to comprehend? Can you NO posters of pics (and that is by all means fine) just make comments, in Chit Chat thread? Is it that difficil? Or you want to, on purpose, post no pic in PG thread?? If you do along with comments, no worries, but if you don't provide a pic please don't hesitate to keep a sharp eye? Is it hard to comment here rather than in Pag thread? Why not atleast chit chat thread?Rather ironic you forgot to post a pic, at first.

Yes, I absolutely, deliberately, purposefully posted a response to a post directed to me without a pic attached. Completely intentional. I debated this previously, out of respect on the Chit Chat thread. But I did in fact reserve the right to post here as I please. Consider it my own personal futile rebellion against what I (and quite a few others as I've come to learn) view as heavy handed cliquish behavior. I won't do this often, but I won't lose sleep over "forgetting" a photo either.

WestCoast1
06-05-15, 05:40
That forum is more focused on information, and although there are pictures, they aren't as common as the PI forum. What we look for in SIN is both contributions of substance, and questions that demonstrate the asker isn't merely looking to be spoonfed. We expect a high degree of self preparation, and obvious evidence that a poster has RTFF. We focus more on where to find girls, where to find info about girls outside of ISG, market pricing, and other useful info about visiting the Lion City. Sights, hotels, food, tailors, etc.Point taken.

Here it seems, frankly, the PI PG is primarily a boy's club for a relatively few very frequent posters who put up pics quite often, and get annoyed by others that don't play by club rules. I get it. It's your club, and they're your rules.Disagree. Its not a club for the relatively few frequent posters, its a club for all posters, including newbs, that purposely restricts non-posters to the Chit / Chat thread (which is why its there). Probably we'll just have to agree to disagree. Cheers gents, and get some.

No pic this time.

Buko Max
06-05-15, 11:00
Ebauche just doesn't get it
This is not an informational thread
There is only one rule, it's very simple
Post a photo or direct any comments to the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread

Member #4387
06-05-15, 12:14
It is perfectly ok we differ in meaning pic or no pic in the PG thread but in my book as this is the cleanest gallery out there with not much chit chats. I can agree maybe some (me incl) can be a bit hard on people not providing pics here and only do the yadayadayada talk but have a look at a gallery elsewhere inside ISG and you see what I mean. What is the point of a PG if it lacks pics? I am sure guys like Westie doesn't think he owns the gallery (if he does he is wrong, hehe) but his and others policing (me incl) are well meant. If you guys listen or not, well, I don't loose any sleep over it.

If we look at the world and its struggles I highly agree this is only an small issue and no big deal. But as this mongerworld of mine is my alter ego I am proud of beeing sometimes part of the cleanest and giving PG out there where we easily can view beauties beeing prepped with our "small" Willies. It is all in a humoristic setting and not a big deal realy.

My next to last posting here I didn't forget a pic but I wrongdid the uploads so it failed. Shit can happen I know.

Smoothy
06-05-15, 13:27
Some of you guys may not be aware of this, but Jackson added a new feature to the forum a couple of years ago where you can click on a tab at the top of the section called "FORUM PHOTOS". If you click on that, it will show you every photo posted in the Philippines forum (or thai or indo or whichever one you are on). You can filter that based on a date range as well and see all the photos in a very nicely listed format.

I understood the desire for a photo chit chat thread in the past when there was no forum photos tab. But now that there is one, what purpose does it serve? Seems to me it makes more sense to post directly in the photos thread now. I think it's easier to reference the photos and discussions related to them that way. If I'm missing something, my apologies.

Here are a couple of photos I took in AC.

Member #4387
06-05-15, 18:14
Some of you guys may not be aware of this, but Jackson added a new feature to the forum a couple of years ago where you can click on a tab at the top of the section called "FORUM PHOTOS". If you click on that, it will show you every photo posted in the Philippines forum (or thai or indo or whichever one you are on). You can filter that based on a date range as well and see all the photos in a very nicely listed format.

I understood the desire for a photo chit chat thread in the past when there was no forum photos tab. But now that there is one, what purpose does it serve? Seems to me it makes more sense to post directly in the photos thread now. I think it's easier to reference the photos and discussions related to them that way. If I'm missing something, my apologies.

Here are a couple of photos I took in AC.This feature I did not know of but then the nazi attitude of mine regarding postings here loosen up. I rest my case if this feature works as you describe.

Notice a sloppy shaving job done by me:-)

Asian Rain
06-05-15, 19:14
Suffering from the hot sticky weather? Here is my solution. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.

Member #4387
06-05-15, 20:47
Suffering from the hot sticky weather? Here is my solution. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain.Fuck I arrived today. Humid and moist as usual but I realy don't see so much difference in climate from my annual 15 or so enterings into phils a year. When I arrive I can sense the smell of pussy and that's it doing one due and one recently departed for now. Not bad after a late arrival.

WestCoast1
06-07-15, 05:28
Gents: Such a good array of pics!

Morsel: Found herself a mirror and an image to fall in love with.

Socker
06-08-15, 19:33
Greetings Boys, Here's a few from one Subic gem.

Cheers

WestCoast1
06-09-15, 00:27

CheersFrom Subic to the central province: Cheers back!

Mr Hawaii
06-10-15, 06:32
Just wanted it to be in perspective. Same girl as my earlier post, only this is side view. One of the best I've been with.

Mr Hawaii
06-10-15, 06:40
This is one of my friends from the past, who, after I really looked at her, thought, "God, this is amazing. ". Sorry, the big white things was erased so as to prevent jealousy from fellow ISG members.

UpCountry
06-10-15, 17:07

CheersOh Boy! Nice placement of Seeds.

Bicely done.

Good Luck.

Pinaypounder
06-11-15, 01:51
Hi all.

Meet a second Cebu pyscho, this one tricked me into proposing.

Hot, so enjoy the pictures!

PP.

WestCoast1
06-11-15, 06:33
Hi all.

Meet a second Cebu pyscho, this one tricked me into proposing.

Hot, so enjoy the pictures!

PP.Looks a bit bakla-ish PP? Is that a joke, tricked you into something?

Morsel: Lounging.

Sid70
06-11-15, 10:11
Will be in Cebu soon again (after a short stop over at BKK). Anybody to meet?

Pix of my all-time-favorite's pussy-MILF.

Member #4387
06-12-15, 05:37
And I thought I only enjoyed shaved pukie.

Member #4387
06-12-15, 18:02
I get a few PM's regarding my safety doing almost all girls BB. That is my choice and by far I do girls not in the environment equal to BG's, FL's, Streetwalkers etc. Most of them are relatively nubes and do study. I do also entertain the more upscale class of girls with good jobs and very concerned with own health issues (I am not speaking about elite escort ones, not my style). Here u have my regualar intl fleet of girls(from known models, to hiso biz women, to cabincrew(i am week for them)).

I don't say it is risk free but atleast I think I have considerably lowered risks by doing so. And I do checkups between 4-6 times a year and haven't caught anything since I graduated from UNI in Oslo. Then I got the clap from a norwegian fellow student girl (1995). Yesterday I forced a girl to accept the use of a condom. Not out of pleasure and against her will, as I hate them, but to lower you fellow mongerers worries. Maybe we are not fishing in the same sea?

I am relatively picky when it comes to ladies and I am offered far more pukie than I am accepting or can handle. If I feel something odd I either ditch her (odd smell, proffesional behaviour, hooker outfits etc) or I rubber up. Odd smell is ofcourse a no go and they are instantly beeing ditched. Proffesional behaviour, well, I can, if I not ditch, do her but will rubber up. For the hooker outfit I do them but inspect pukie well before entering my BB willy or cover up. By a 95% rate I have only well smelled pukies and non of the two last categories.

WestCoast1
06-15-15, 09:07
To add to the topic (or to re-iterate): I have a strong dislike of the condom. About 5 pinay total have ever mentioned to me condom use prior to the act. Four of them just mentioned it, then dropped the subject when I said no. One bargirl insisted some years back, and she ran when I didn't have one (extreme outlier).

Morsel: Awaiting daddy to doggy her. Have had her several times. Think she would be somewhat put off if I pulled a condom out.

Robbaf
06-16-15, 01:50
And I thought I only enjoyed shaved pukie.Beautiful!

UpCountry
06-16-15, 17:00
Beautiful!Bro, you are mistaken. This unshaven is better than shaven. This is Unshaven Heaven.

Good Luck.

Sam 14
06-16-15, 18:09
I agree. Happy Lunch!

Robbaf
06-17-15, 01:17
Bro, you are mistaken. This unshaven is better than shaven. This is Unshaven Heaven.

Good Luck.My current SO.

WestCoast1
06-17-15, 02:15
Bro, you are mistaken. This unshaven is better than shaven. This is Unshaven Heaven.

Good Luck.I believe in the bald eagle. How else can you tell if she has her signature "ISG" tatoo?

UpCountry
06-17-15, 09:52
My current SO.Tpp Hairy Bro. I meant unshaven Asian cunts.

Wicked Roger
06-17-15, 14:45
Tpp Hairy Bro. I meant unshaven Asian cunts.I see there are still some old fashioned Neanderthals out there LOL. Robbaf. You and I only disagree on one thing so am again posting a few photos to the better side of pussy (I no forest / Bush etc). Only a few left to covert LOL (bit some will never be converted am sure).

UC. In case you had not noticed the Philippine PG is relatively clear of solo comments sans a picture so please remember next time. Post a photo next time.

As for this collection. Enjoy, these are mainly recent fun times (breakfast and lunch treats to myself) the one in the red pek peks and stockings loves anal and all things bondage but can't show most of them as her face is revealed.

We had a good breakfast at Queensland.

Wicked Roger
06-17-15, 14:47
Tpp Hairy Bro. I meant unshaven Asian cunts.Forgot the photos as pressed the wrong button.

Romeo Blue
06-17-15, 21:14
I met her 8 month ago.

It seems she was not really Loyal, but was a nice girl when we met again.

In a night when I fuck her, her water broke and I took her to hospital.

Romeo Blue
06-17-15, 21:19
We really had a lot of fun.

Good fuck.

UpCountry
06-18-15, 16:37
I met her 8 month ago.

It seems she was not really Loyal, but was a nice girl when we met again.

In a night when I fuck her, her water broke and I took her to hospital.You can have nice fucks with preggos.

Geneva Guy
06-19-15, 12:25
Will throw in my 2 cents here. I have not encounted a pinay that didn't either shave or substantially trim her Bush. But. I like both shaved and hairy. So for you guys that enjoy hairy. Take a trip to Vietnam. The only Vn girls I have found that shave are the working girls.

Since this is the photo gallery and I don't want to have the wrath of Westie coming down on me, I have attached a pic of my 27 YO VN GF (a regular girl). She tried to cut her pussy hair once. And hated it. So I told her, "let it grow". So she did LOL.

And. Pussy hair does hold the "fermones" from the vagina that excites some of us. So, as long as she is clean, hairy is good with me.

Of course, shaved fun too LOL.

Enjoy.

GG.

Robbaf
06-20-15, 01:33
Will throw in my 2 cents here. I have not encounted a pinay that didn't either shave or substantially trim her Bush. But. I like both shaved and hairy. So for you guys that enjoy hairy. Take a trip to Vietnam. The only Vn girls I have found that shave are the working girls.

Since this is the photo gallery and I don't want to have the wrath of Westie coming down on me, I have attached a pic of my 27 YO VN GF (a regular girl). She tried to cut her pussy hair once. And hated it. So I told her, "let it grow". So she did LOL.

And. Pussy hair does hold the "fermones" from the vagina that excites some of us. So, as long as she is clean, hairy is good with me.

Enjoy.

GG.I agree, I have been to Vietnam. Love it.

WestCoast1
06-22-15, 06:34

Enjoy.

GG.No wrath!

The Bush battle continues.

HarryR
06-22-15, 09:20
These girls do not consider themselves to be working girls or on the game. But they exchange sex for money. Is there any difference?

Dg8787
06-22-15, 15:19
These girls do not consider themselves to be working girls or on the game. But they exchange sex for money. Is there any difference?Does it matter purchaser of pussy?

Boofa69
06-23-15, 11:01
Sexy ass of a Burgos girl.

Geneva Guy
06-23-15, 18:19
No wrath!

The Bush battle continues.May the Bush be With You!

(in deference to Ob-one-konobe).

GG.

Pinaypounder
06-25-15, 00:54
These girls do not consider themselves to be working girls or on the game. But they exchange sex for money. Is there any difference?It is what's in a word. And do becareful not to suggest they are working girls! They are simply self employed business woman.

I love paying ones that are for free a little to allow them to become comfortable with their inner working girl!

Here is a pic of a true lying working girl!

PP.

Member #4387
06-26-15, 10:05
Had a nice spinner coming over this fine morning. As usual I woke up all hangovered and I was actually late for our 11:30 am meeting. Met her around noonish (had to reboot my system by downing a few Jägermeister shots). Wow what a lovely horny spinner up for drinking daytime. We went to Rustans to buy appropriate supply (red Tanduay) and we watched Lyca from Phil got Voice. And then we fucked multiple times. Funny.

Nice Guy 99
06-26-15, 15:53
Here's one a little different. Makati, sweet smile, sweet girl definitely GFE, definitely part timer. You can get an idea of the great breasts from the pic. Pussy tight. Very good BBBJ. Not a clock watcher. PM me if you want her number, she doesn't go out to the usual venues. Or so she says.

Member #4387
06-27-15, 03:22
Maybe childish but yesterday / this night / todays early morning, I did cum 7 times over a period of around 15 hrs (give and take a few minutes). I can not remember such a willingness to cum for years. Hitting this number beeing 42 was a great satisfaction to me. I ofcourse thank them ladies assisting me to overcome my normal 4-5 cums a day when in monger mode. This calls for a swift celebration even if it is still morning.

Member #4387
06-27-15, 09:46
Been busy all midday through now coming afternoon. Here is the result.

Manfield04
06-27-15, 19:00
Met this 23 years old girl during my last trip to Manila. Not a WG, she works in some distribution firm but in need of urgent cash.

At first, I thought she may be below 18 as she looked so young but she showed her ID to confirm her age.

1,500 PHP for 2 shots. She sucks very well and horny for sex. She requested to use condoms as she was not taking her pills otherwise she likes bareback.

Member #4387
06-28-15, 02:03
Had a fine spinner coming over last night. After drinking the hole day I was pretty much shitfaced but managed in a so so way to put up my act. We went dining at a closeby eatery and I continued my drinking going the mexican route as in downing tequila and Coronas. The girl to I might add. Remember coming back into my apt and that's it. Waking up in a empty apt 4 ish this fine Sunday morning. A slight feel of panic hits me as in where are my valuables (the safe is open as usual, I don't know what it is with me and safes) and more importantly where are the girl I vagly remember bringing in.

I rest my case as in the bedcovers are revealing a small bump and I fine the small tiny spinner well asleep under it. I instantly get a hardon so we fuck and by 6 she is out (claiming she did have some churchbiz to attend to). Since I ejaculated inside her she got the worryface and I told her for fun to contact me if she is pregnant (I have vasectomy). A few blue notes stack in her purse and she is on her way. Great way to start / end another day of heavy mongering.

AussieGaigin
06-28-15, 06:22
I've never made it over to PI so can't post any photos of local girls. But I did manage to snap up this Pinay DH in Hong Kong on her Sunday off a few years ago.

We had a delightful couple of hours back at my hotel, but Cinderalla syndrome kicked in and she she had to be back at work by 7 pm. I gave her my contact details and she rang me 2 or 3 times a day for the rest of the week, but couldn't meet me. Unfortunately I had booked back to home on the Saturday so never saw her again.

Never heard from her again until about 5 years later, she emailed from Korea to say she had signed up for a job in a hospital, but it turned out to be something else and she wanted me to come and "rescue" her.

Needless to say her request was refused.

Manfield04
06-28-15, 10:14
Another glimpse of the Non WG from Manila.

She was very shy and often said to excuse her if she was not able to perform well. She even requested to teach her how to improve her performance. Well, you can't expect any professional performance from someone not in the trade. But I was very satisfied with her. She was very much engaged in the act.

Hope to meet her again during my next trip there.

Member #4387
06-28-15, 12:01
Daytime and a little bit afternoon time sessions. Still 2 girls arriving. I feel its getting hard to juice them up but lets pump away and see what happens.

Member #4387
06-28-15, 15:00
Sunday 28 of June nr 3 girl, fuck what a great spinner. Was shy when she screamed like a pig. Meeting nr 4 in 20 min or so:-)

Member #4387
06-29-15, 04:34
Overnighter, the morningly (today) 9 am session and the swift Dia pickup. They all almost collided outbound / inbound my hotel but with a few seconds apart it worked out nicely. This is hard work guys.
And again a sloppy evidenceremoval job. I think i have to hire someone so this doesnt end up ugly:-) all in for good fun

Naked Gunz
06-29-15, 05:58
This is hard work guys. And again a sloppy evidence removal job. all in for good funI have to say, your moving them in and out with the precision of a field general. In 20 years of mongering I have never been able to pull this off due to the bad traffic or lying, laziness and overall attitude of the typical sex worker. Hats off to the wonderful Pinays that keeps to scheduled appointments. But at the end of the day, the woman can smell the other woman's presence. No need to pretend she is the only one pal. If not that, then some very quick small talk in Tagalog or Bisaya in passing to the girl from somebody that see's what your doing will tip her off. It's usually a hater that also wants to fuck her or fuck you. It happens so fast you won't see it coming. I have seen it the world over: PTY, MNL, POP. But hey, your a vet so who am I to give advice.

Damn, a (hoo-or) texting and checking her phone on your time is the most passive-aggressive disrespectful thing she can do( and they always do) while in your room. I pretty much am ready to throw them out by them.

Member #4387
06-29-15, 07:11
I have to say, your moving them in and out with the precision of a field general. In 20 years of mongering I have never been able to pull this off due to the bad traffic or lying, laziness and overall attitude of the typical sex worker. Hats off to the wonderful Pinays that keeps to scheduled appointments. But at the end of the day, the woman can smell the other woman's presence. No need to pretend she is the only one pal. If not that, then some very quick small talk in Tagalog or Bisaya in passing to the girl from somebody that see's what your doing will tip her off. It's usually a hater that also wants to fuck her or fuck you. It happens so fast you won't see it coming. I have seen it the world over: PTY, MNL, POP. But hey, your a vet so who am I to give advice.

Damn, a (hoo-or) texting and checking her phone on your time is the most passive-aggressive disrespectful thing she can do( and they always do) while in your room. I pretty much am ready to throw them out by them.Just had a couple of spinners over for some fun. An unseen friend can be exciting but this one was a bit to chubby to my liking. Well well I trusted my girl she bring a beauty but she did not. Ofcourse I did her as I mostly don't have the urge to deny pussy while it is within reach.

Hehe well actually I do evidenceremovals only from beeing polite. I think it is rude to proudly outstate "hey, I did many girls prior to you, lets fuck". I play heavy but I also play nice and treat them girls, believe it or not, with respect and a friendly attitude. Happy monger game. 3 pm girl in shower ready to come. I am excited again but mr jr is tired.

Member #4387
06-29-15, 12:58
Not much sleep today so I can hardly operate as I want. It seems the only thing works in my bodysystem today is my dick. He is friendly and likes new girls as well. Here we have 3 pm and 5 pm girl. And Huts I missed out again about them removals.

Wicked Roger
06-30-15, 03:21
Nice pics Skogis.

Now some of us have to work and do other things in between seeing the pinays so this is my call centre newbie who I have known for a little bit but been unable to see her due to my work etc. Lovely 23 yo, works hard and enjoys playing hard, loves her susus being squeezed hard and nibbled plus a few other naughty things LOL.

Also liked the clothes and the vibe. So much she kept the vibe as she gets bored in her room when not on shift (am sure I can help the boredom when am in Cebu.

WestCoast1
06-30-15, 12:27
Not much sleep today so I can hardly operate as I want. It seems the only thing works in my bodysystem today is my dick. He is friendly and likes new girls as well. Here we have 3 pm and 5 pm girl.Skogis you been a bad, bad boy lately. A septugenarian friend and I thought recently we were doing quite well at our age, but you seem to have the stamina of a Texas longhorn.

Here's my morsel for today. So fresh. Hey, is that a nip shadow? Or two nipples. . . ? You decide.

Member #4387
07-01-15, 06:44
Skogis you been a bad, bad boy lately. A septugenarian friend and I thought recently we were doing quite well at our age, but you seem to have the stamina of a Texas longhorn.

Here's my morsel for today. So fresh. Hey, is that a nip shadow? Or two nipples. . . ? You decide.As for the girls I allways call myself a good bad boy and they chuckle. Had a few more spinners coming over last night. Today I was suppose to have. 1 pm arriving girl but I did not give her the "how important it is to be on time" speach. She is arriving late obviously as it is 1:45 pm and she is unapproachable through her phone and various apps. Hit or miss I don't know. I am actually very tired so in a few I just tell her I cancell.
Haha and as i was posting i just got her text. "I am just waiting for my mom to leave her my key, i think i will be a little late, 3-3:30pm ok?" They are cute arent they. I am not in the mood for confronting her with the obvious facts she is allready late. Just want some pukie at 3ish:-)

WestCoast1
07-02-15, 00:59
As for the girls I allways call myself a good bad boy and they chuckle. Good bad boy. Must remember to use that.

Morsel / Warning: Finding a skinny, booby pinay who likes to FUCK HARD and use a vib at the same time can be *exciting*. Careful this one if you're on heart meds!

Nice Guy 99
07-04-15, 01:02
A week or so ago I posted (7655) a couple of pics of a "robust" lady with ample posterior and massive mammaries. Some seniors PM'd me for her contact info and she was so pleased with the results that she asked me to post a couple more pics! She's definitely an amateur and, at least for me, provides a GFE. She lives in the Makati area, just finished her period and is hungry for more. Pun intended.

CallSign Papa
07-04-15, 19:05
Whilst I took a fair amount of photos featuring some fine young ladies during my latest Makati trip, I'm only posting the one P4 P encounter. In her late 20's, a saucy little minx who likes to let her inner deviant shine. Thank god I'm back next week to resume our "hide the salami in her back passage" initiative.

WestCoast1
07-06-15, 01:36
In her late 20's, a saucy little minx who likes to let her inner deviant shine. Thank god I'm back next week to resume our "hide the salami in her back passage" initiative.Amazing, aren't they?

Today's morsel, and your daily vitamin: small-but-terrible-and-chesty-and-nawty. Must appreciate a girl who brings her own toy to the game.

WestCoast1
07-08-15, 04:57
Some more of my booby friend.

AirlineCrew
07-08-15, 14:35
Hey guys,

I keep checking your new pics from time to time and I always wonder how you guys get the girl to fuck you bareback?
(I'm not going into the topic if it's smart to do so, I believe that's up to you).

But how do you guys talk them into it. It seems so easy for you guys.
Most of the girls I meet only want to use a condom, some even ask if I have them before hand.
Now this does not mean I don't get some bareback from time to time (see the attached pic, which is a still from my own private porn video collection hehe).
But usually it takes me a few times before the girl trusts me enough to bareback her.

Is it the same for you guys? Or if it's p4p you just offer more money?

Any hints or tips?
ALC.

Member #4387
07-08-15, 15:26
Hey guys,

I keep checking your new pics from time to time and I always wonder how you guys get the girl to fuck you bareback?
(I'm not going into the topic if it's smart to do so, I believe that's up to you).

But how do you guys talk them into it. It seems so easy for you guys.
Most of the girls I meet only want to use a condom, some even ask if I have them before hand.
Now this does not mean I don't get some bareback from time to time (see the attached pic, which is a still from my own private porn video collection hehe).
But usually it takes me a few times before the girl trusts me enough to bareback her.

Is it the same for you guys? Or if it's p4p you just offer more money?

Any hints or tips?
ALC.As you, I don't want to get into the debate if it safe or not but on my last two trips into Makati in June I banged what must have been approx 40-50 girls. Only 1 girl requested a condom. I will underline that I probably do a tad not so hardened crowd of girls springing out from UNI providers, my very fake FB account (and 1 DIA girl but she was a nube) and a few regular ones. I have a rule as if a girl request a condom I ofcourse use it. If I do them backdoor entries I use it. I can sense my girls are not pro in any way as their sex tech is not very developed (but I do my best to teach them nasty stuffs). If we go back to the girl required a condom she ripped it off after a while as she was complaining it was without senstations to her. I was happy about that decession so no complaints from me, hehe (pics attached).

No one of my girls are promised anything upfront so no moneys for bareback or not are offered. If you have to pay a girl to do her bb I guess I would put on a raincoat anyway or ditch her. Same if these questions came up upfront as it would to me indicate she is a tad to pro to my liking.

So in short when we go down to business condoms are not an issue and are not beeing discussed as a natural subject in our convo. Maybe you choose amongst a tad more harden crowd of girls sir?

AirlineCrew
07-08-15, 15:53
As you, I don't want to get into the debate if it safe or not but on my last two trips into Makati in June I banged what must have been approx 40-50 girls. Only 1 girl requested a condom. I will underline that I probably do a tad not so hardened crowd of girls springing out from UNI providers, my very fake FB account (and 1 DIA girl but she was a nube) and a few regular ones. I have a rule as if a girl request a condom I ofcourse use it. If I do them backdoor entries I use it. I can sense my girls are not pro in any way as their sex tech is not very developed (but I do my best to teach them nasty stuffs). If we go back to the girl required a condom she ripped it off after a while as she was complaining it was without senstations to her. I was happy about that decession so no complaints from me, hehe (pics attached).

No one of my girls are promised anything upfront so no moneys for bareback or not are offered. If you have to pay a girl to do her bb I guess I would put on a raincoat anyway or ditch her. Same if these questions came up upfront as it would to me indicate she is a tad to pro to my liking.

So in short when we go down to business condoms are not an issue and are not beeing discussed as a natural subject in our convo. Maybe you choose amongst a tad more harden crowd of girls sir?Well to be honest, most of my fucking is done in Taiwan, this being a country that is more in line with Japan and Korea (education wise) instead of Thailand or the Philipinnes I also wonder if it's because the girls I do are more educated. If I meet a girl that I know I want to see more than once I usually get a condom out the first few times and try to win her trust, then feed her some story about us going exclusively bare with eachother. I know this is dishonest but hey I'm married so if I'm going to be dishonest why not go all the way right? Still I do pick my girls carefully who I want to do bareback. You would not believe how many hot girls don't have sex for years and years. I believe they are quite safe, and I take test regularly when I'm in asia where it's easy and cheap.

But now I'm getting into the is it safe area that I don't really feel the need to talk about, everyone knows the risks right?

So I was wondering if it depends on the country or the girls or if you guys have special powers talking girls into having bareback sex. Guess it's a bit of everything. But the "just don't mention condoms technique has worked for me sometimes but not always. I remember one girl in China. I got her naked and then went inside her and she says: you are not going to use a condom? I say to her that there is no need and start to fuck her. But she is staring at me with this OH SHIT kinda look on her face LOL not the most sexy way of plowing a girl. Then afterwards I get this whole drama in WeChat how she thought is was not cool and if I did this with every girl. She got a test in the next few days and then never talked to me again LOL.

Member #4387
07-08-15, 16:19
Ah ok so you have your base of fucking in Taiwan. On my next KL flight who flies through TPE on its way to MNL I have to remember to add in a couple of days stopover here as I would like to also do a Taiwan girl (I think I never did one atleast not to my knowledge).

But you are correct as the educational level in phils in general stinks and they don't have or atleast lack an honest sexual eduaction in most levels of their educations (nursing and med school I hope will be the exceptions). If you add in the fact that PR is catholic country and contraception aids are not highly viewed upon. As the world spins forward developmentwice we all know that phil is slacking behind greatly. Condoms are on someones mouths but even if it is beeing more and more common you can go through many many girls without having any desire to use or knowledge about condoms (lets take my last two trips as a recent example). Of all my girls in total done in phils only a very very very small portion of them have ever mentioned condoms. Earlier in my phil time when I did more FL girls from various venues it was more common. Switching them out and diving into a more non p4 p environment condoms are never (almost) mentioned.

WestCoast1
07-09-15, 04:01
Well to be honest, most of my fucking is done in Taiwan, There is ample discussion on the board of why pinay prefer bareback (you may have trouble finding pilipina who desire a condom). Please RTTF.

So I was wondering if it depends on the country Yes.

or if you guys have special powers talking girls into having bareback sex. No. Unless you have white skin and blonde hair and blue / green / hazel eyes (*then* you have special powers haha).

She got a test in the next few days and then never talked to me again LOL. All the better for you. She is not worthy of your time.

Member #1210
07-11-15, 14:40
Met her on the flight from Manila to General Santos. She was returning home with her auntie. She and her auntie could not sit together due to some seat assignment problem. She was seated next to me. Shy at first, finally opened up and exchanged digits. TXT her after checking into the hotel and asked if she was free for a date that evening. Turned me down. Got txt at 1 am saying she misses me and she wants to meet me for breakfast. I was ready at 7 for the knock on the door. She kept her promise. Like she said- she did miss me and here are the pictures.

WestCoast1
07-11-15, 17:41
Met her on the flight from Manila to General Santos. She was returning home with her auntie. Wouldn't it be great if you could have one in every city where you landed?

Morsel: Did I mention she's chesty?

AskeAske
07-11-15, 18:17
Wouldn't it be great if you could have one in every city where you landed?

Morsel: Did I mention she's chesty?I have. Why do you don't have?

WestCoast1
07-13-15, 04:34
I have. Why do you don't have?Haha remember who you're talking to.

What else do I have (that you don't)? A picture. This is the PhotoGallery. Kindly post a pic of the various girls you have in port.

Morsel: More boob.

KongKing
07-13-15, 12:44
Morsel: More boob.What was that song?
"Anything you can do I can do better. ".

HotShaneHot
07-13-15, 12:48
What was that song?
"Anything you can do I can do better. ".Wow yes you did.

Wow nice tits.

WestCoast1
07-13-15, 16:35
What was that song?
"Anything you can do I can do better. ".An argument I'm happy to lose!

KongKing
07-14-15, 03:13
A little more taste test of that one, (un) dressed up a bit more. And the taste was succulent!

WestCoast1
07-15-15, 06:03
A little more taste test of that one, (un) dressed up a bit more. And the taste was succulent!Nice, love the fishnet.

Here is my boobie, spreading herself for ISG viewing.

WestCoast1
07-16-15, 10:14
Seems I haven't posted anything in a while. That's a handful. And a mouthful.

Cheers.

WestCoast1
07-18-15, 09:30
Today's morsel: Cam-sl*t, can't take enough pics of herself.

WestCoast1
07-19-15, 11:26
Handful. Mouthful. You decide.

Enjoy pilipines.

WestCoast1
07-20-15, 18:38
New ISG-TV reporter, getting some on-the-job training.

Robbaf
07-21-15, 02:32
Been in country five days. Having a great time, but sadly getting Philippine crud. Seems like I always get sick upon returning here.

WestCoast1
07-23-15, 02:28
Been in country five days. Having a great time, but sadly getting Philippine crud. Seems like I always get sick upon returning here.Feel better soon. Don't let her catch a chest cold, ok?

Morsel: Took lots of nude selfies with my cell, as it takes very good pics. Then asked if she could bluetooth some from my phone to hers. Sure.

Member #4387
07-24-15, 11:09
Had this little spinner over this fine morning. Juiced her up. Me sperms are dysfuntional.

Member #4387
07-24-15, 11:20
Almost straight from the hotelcar my girl allready arrived early. Just checked in and banged away. Dirty sex got a new meaning as I did not even had time for shower. I think I stinked from 18 hrs on the run (flying). 2 other girls was also kind enough to pay me a visit during the night. 6:30 pm, 9 pm and 2 am.

WestCoast1
07-24-15, 22:06
2 other girls was also kind enough to pay me a visit during the night. 6:30 pm, 9 pm and 2 am.Dayum. The man is a machine.

Morsel: Sucks a mean one, and can go deep (more later).

Member #4387
07-24-15, 22:33
Dayum. The man is a machine.

Morsel: Sucks a mean one, and can go deep (more later).Machine I would not know. Bear in mind the quickest fuck session this trip was incl a few sips of Tanduay on her behalf within 10 minutes. If I have a 2 hours prime time for me and her and she's on time (they usually are these days) it can leave me up to 1 hrs40 min break before new arrivals. This sched was just on my arriving day. It gets worse. As writing this it is early Saturday morning and my overnighter is snoring. Had 4 girls today prior to her. Overnighter a nice gem from Tagutay. I misread her initial postings and thought she come over from Taguig. Drunken state sometimes plays game with your brain and its perceptions, hehe.
Upon her arrival she forgot to mentioned, this skinny object, she was actually preggy. Wow i got an instant boner finding out:-)

WestCoast1
07-25-15, 05:21
Machine I would not know. SNIP Had 4 girls today prior to her. Yes. Yes. If I have a three-some, or just two in one day, I'm feeling pretty damned good about it. Possibly a day off to rest before the next batch. If you're having 4 + 1/ sleepover, I think Webster's dictionary defines that as a 'machine'. Oh, to be young again!

Morsel: Well-trained. Not only likes taking naked selfies, but is very comfortable not putting her clothes back on for long periods of time. "Lounges naked" (easy Skogis).

Member #4387
07-26-15, 03:10
Yes. Yes. If I have a three-some, or just two in one day, I'm feeling pretty damned good about it. Possibly a day off to rest before the next batch. If you're having 4 + 1/ sleepover, I think Webster's dictionary defines that as a 'machine'. Oh, to be young again!

Morsel: Well-trained. Not only likes taking naked selfies, but is very comfortable not putting her clothes back on for long periods of time. "Lounges naked" (easy Skogis).Saturday 25 of July ran along as almost planned. 11 am, 2 pm, 4 pm and 7 pm girls did clockwork as champs. Arrived on time or earlier. I am not negative as a person and very rare am I beeing stood up. Infact I don't recall it from memory as I write now but I know it has happened before some years back. Yesterday my 9 pm girl did not show up which was no surprise as she from 8 pm or so was out of reach, did not answer and if she answered she gave me the bola bola shit. Stating she was on her way but it was all quite around her ex sometimes I heard childscream as a nice backgroundsound. Obviously she was not travelling. I just told her straight forward she should tell me the thruth and me beeing not stupid confronted her "you are not travelling and are just full of shit". Got a text back from her after hanging up "huh? "I am preparing now". Since the clock was rapidly running towards 9 ish and she lived a bit far (initialy she told me she lived in Makati ara but this did change this fine Saturday to Rizal). I had to cancell her as she wouldn't have reached my hotel before 11 pm. What do we think goes through this girls mind? How hard is it to just say I am not able to make it tonight? I have no problems with broken deals as things can happen but in my country we atleast inform those who we do got a deal with as soon as we know changes have to be made. So even if this don't happens so often to me I get the impression it happens quite some times (based on what people write about here and in other forums). I don't want to make this a tradition and I had substitutegirls to replace her and I did. She arrived here around 11 pm and left just prior to me writing this (9:30 am). Either this girl in mentioning here is plain stupid and has no idea what a deal is, handle time very bad or are fucked up from drugs. While talking to her she sounded almost like a heroinist and she almost sounded she could fall asleep any moment during convo. Probably better off not meeting her but she looked damned hot and tall so, pukiewice, I might missed out a nice one. I guess shit just happens sometimes.

WestCoast1
07-26-15, 16:16
Saturday 25 of July ran along as almost planned. 11 am, 2 pm, 4 pm and 7 pm girls did clockwork as champs. Can you loan me some of your mojo? Does it come in the form of a pill? Haha.

Morsel: Grabbing some blond longanissa and eggs for breakfast. Or shortanissa, dammit.

Member #4387
07-27-15, 13:30
Can you loan me some of your mojo? Does it come in the form of a pill? Haha.

Morsel: Grabbing some blond longanissa and eggs for breakfast. Or shortanissa, dammit.Oh I get tired too but I only stay limited time compare to you fine gents so have to play on. If I could stand staying longer I probably would run my game differently. I can relax on the plane back home. And the box of Zinc seems helping my ability to cum properly multiple times these days. The Zinc I bought at the GNC store Glorietta Mall, 1 FL next to Italiannis resto. 559 pisos.

WestCoast1
07-28-15, 03:05
Oh I get tired too but I only stay limited time compare to you fine gents so have to play on. If I could stand staying longer I probably would run my game differently. I can relax on the plane back home. And the box of Zinc seems helping my ability to cum properly multiple times these days. The Zinc I bought at the GNC store Glorietta Mall, 1 FL next to Italiannis resto. 559 pisos.Never tried Zinc for such energy before. Anyone else use it for effect?

Morsel: "Hey, my eyes are up HERE".

Member #4387
07-28-15, 06:36
Well then I had to split Phils. A few days earlier than plan of origin due to a small energency (daughter injured playing) back home. In HKG at the moment waiting out the european leg through LHR. I manage to have a some fun before I was alerted this very morning and prior to this.

Don't take to many tablets of Zinc by the way. You will have a zincy metallic taste in your mouth for some good hours. Made me almost throw up.

WestCoast1
07-28-15, 15:23
Well then I had to split Phils. A few days earlier than plan of origin due to a small energency Hope all is well at home Skogis.

Morsel: Isn't that a great site during a beej?

Member #4387
07-29-15, 11:42
Hope all is well at home Skogis.

Morsel: Isn't that a great site during a beej?Everything is relatively ok. Babies tend to injure themself sometimes (minor injuries) but while mother beeing hysterical and all I found it best to pack up and jump on first available flight back home.

In an aftermath point of view my pretrip scheduel was almost held except from a few minor changes as in adding new ones after my own liking. I needed only the use of substitute girls twice and my deepest grattitude goes to the 25 yo Makati spinner. She gave me what must have been the greatest session ever (ofcourse memory tend to fades with my program). This horny girl was actually a lesbian and did miss cock so badly so almost begged to come (she is from my fake fb). Not the best looking spinner I've had but not the worst either. When she arrived I ask if the girls wants something to drink. This one told me she wanted cock and cock only. Dragged me into the bedroom and I quickly understand I have to man up and get ready into fucking mode. She handles everything and I am just a passenger. So wet as bedcovers and me get soaked. She climaxes many times and suddenly she just droppes down on the bed after doing some heavy riding. I wonder if she is ok as I can only see the white in her eyes. I know basic cpr and starts to memorize this in case I would need it. I check her pulse and I its a rapid heartrate, her breathing seems fine though. After a few she is ok and I think she actually fainted. She tells me this happens from time to time when she climaxes heavily. Wow, cool. She is the one just lying on the bed on her stomach.

WestCoast1
07-29-15, 22:58
Everything is relatively ok. Babies tend to injure themself sometimes (minor injuries) but while mother beeing hysterical and all I found it best to pack up and jump on first available flight back home.Better safe than something else.

She gave me what must have been the greatest session ever (ofcourse memory tend to fades with my program). This horny girl was actually a lesbian and did miss cock so badly so almost begged to come (she is from my fake fb).I have a slightly similar lez story, will place it on the Chit / Chat thread.

Today's morsel. Gives meaning to the "word-o-the-day": Boobage.

Anneelke
07-30-15, 12:54
Apart from fetlife groups and members mainly in manila, any other recommendations.

We are keen to host a munch and meetup.

WestCoast1
07-31-15, 05:39
Morsel: Can suck the moisture out of a rock.

Detwing1
07-31-15, 12:37
Just spent a few days in Makati recently.

For the most part too busy to partake in evening activities.

However, I was able to tag 3 (2 from PL and one from We-Chat).

Here is the one I met on We-Chat who goes both ways (2 of many selfies she sent to me).

Went to Cowboy Grill in Malate, and of course she ended up staying the night (slipped 3 K PHP in her purse the next morning).

Her request for next time is for me to bring another girl with us.

WestCoast1
08-01-15, 13:26
Today's morsel: Puttin' that vib to good use.

WestCoast1
08-02-15, 15:59
Morsel: Sucking out the last of my swimmers, then posing for a shot while savoring the flavoring.

Soldierb11
08-02-15, 18:18
Oh I get tired too but I only stay limited time compare to you fine gents so have to play on. If I could stand staying longer I probably would run my game differently. I can relax on the plane back home. And the box of Zinc seems helping my ability to cum properly multiple times these days. The Zinc I bought at the GNC store Glorietta Mall, 1 FL next to Italiannis resto. 559 pisos.I've never even thought of adding Zinc to help the recovery. I will try some next time. My biggest problem now is I can only cum once a day. Can fuck 2-3 times but its only one shot these days. God how I miss the double triple shots days and the Peter North like flying ropes of cum.

Skogis when you took too much zinc one time, how much was too much?

P.S. Thanks to you and west coast for all the pics.

WestCoast1
08-03-15, 02:43
P.S. Thanks to you and west coast for all the pics.Welcome my good man. Post us up a pic!

Morsel: Didn't bother waiting for me.

Soldierb11
08-04-15, 04:55
Welcome my good man. Post us up a pic!

Morsel: Didn't bother waiting for me.Sorry my photos aren't as good as yours WestC.

This was a 4 some I had in Subic in June 2015.

Have fun fellas.

WestCoast1
08-04-15, 05:48
Morsel: Five feet tall, thin, booby, and: doing good; going deeper; deeper still; gone!

Think she'll find a date? Same girl from back in post #7683.

WestCoast1
08-04-15, 14:33
Sorry my photos aren't as good as yours WestC.

This was a 4 some I had in Subic in June 2015.Haha never apologize for posting pics of a naked woman. Or naked women. Or naked women having sex. With each other. Keep up the good work.

Morsel: Booby and happy. Few combos are better.

Naked Gunz
08-05-15, 00:33
Think she'll find a date? Same girl from back in post #7683.I think she'll find a family of grizzlies in that Bush. Did ya gag the poor girl with that hair? Time for some MANgrooming!

WestCoast1
08-05-15, 05:03
I think she'll find a family of grizzlies in that Bush. Did ya gag the poor girl with that hair? Time for some MANgrooming!Apology gents. She did not gag. She went so far as to stick her tongue out and lap at my huevos. At the time I considered it a public service (donating some dental floss). OTOH possibly I should have put a "Bush Warning" in the title. Alas, I did that a while back -- "Warning: Ball Shot" -- but it didn't work.

Checking for grizzlies as I finish this post.

WestCoast1
08-06-15, 05:14
Checking for grizzlies as I finish this post.Dammit there might be grizzlies in my chest hair, too. Got to start 'scaping'.

Morsel: Momma wanted some selfies with daddy. Remember "the plank"?

WestCoast1
08-07-15, 05:27
Dammit there might be grizzlies in my chest hair, too. Got to start 'scaping'.

Morsel: Momma wanted some selfies with daddy. Remember "the plank"?The plank, as reported on before, has chubbed up a bit. More curvy now. Ala Jollibee. She's found an american sponsor. He's visited twice. Each time a week at Oxford Suites, Makati. I'm sure that will stop her from putting her kids with her auntie and spending nights with me. Someday.

Member #4387
08-07-15, 23:35
Been soon 2 weeks since my last trip so I will soon head back. Instead of buying the thaicrap sextoys I went to an adultshop in Oslo and bought some equipment for my "sexplay kit". Girlwice I only contacted 20 or so ladies mostly from my fake FB and since the on time show up rate is close to 100% I don't worry to much anymore and don't realy need substitutes (I have ofcourse a few anyway if shit hits the fan). I have also eased up on the cam to cam sessions as most of them fake pics (very photoshopped ones) is a datingsite problem. At least so far all of my FB girls have been real without to much brushings beeing done (not more than the android phones inbuilt photoeditequipment let them anyway). 5 days effective mongergames here I come.

Westie; your last pic, does she provide anal play? Her backdoor seems to recently got some wood showed in. Look at it the bright way Westie as her sponsor in many ways also sponsoring you. A great hidden deal with the unknown sponsor and many of the girls at stake here:-)

Wicked Roger
08-08-15, 00:32
Instead of buying the thaicrap sextoys I went to an adultshop in Oslo and bought some equipment for my "sexplay kit".

Westie; your last pic, does she provide analplay? Her backdoor seems to recently got some wood showed in. Look at it the bright way Westie as her sponsor in many ways also sponsing you. A great hidden deal with the unknown sponsor and many of the girls at stake here:-)Here are some of my 'accessories' Skogis. Also I buy Lelo brands (expensive but 'sophisticated' for the more 'discerning' cutie) as sometimes the cheaper brans run out of juice (unlike you) or short circuit when wet LOL.

That plus some occasion bondage play and uniforms of course.

WestCoast1
08-08-15, 05:20
Westie; your last pic, does she provide analplay? Her backdoor seems to recently got some wood showed in. Look at it the bright way Westie as her sponsor in many ways also sponsing you. A great hidden deal with the unknown sponsor and many of the girls at stake here:-)Yes, the Plank is up for most anything. I think the previous pic you mention was taken just after this action. Sheesh, the things I put up with.

WR: What toys *don't* you have?

WestCoast1
08-09-15, 07:06
Yes, the Plank is up for most anything.Here she is from the side, taking a pooper-pumpin'.

WestCoast1
08-10-15, 06:58
Morsel: Rather dull as a lover. Not a starfish, but nothing to brag about. Except one thing. She loves to suck dick. Even when I'm not in the mood, even just after the post-coital shower, she will go down without a nudge from me. Will suck even a dead flaccid dick till you stop her. A while later she goes right back down, uninvited. I get the feeling that if her mom called her on her cell phone (if it wasn't in the pawn shop) while she was sucking me, that she would not break stride, she'd just put the phone to her ear while Bee-jaying.

WestCoast1
08-12-15, 02:24
Looks like I haven't posted anything lately.

Sometimes you take one for the team.

Robbaf
08-14-15, 04:07
Had a good trip to AC / Subic last month.

Pcpc1688
08-14-15, 06:36
This is the nut job I got in Cebu. Although really beautiful, she had a princess attitude. So if your in Cebu at Js Disco, I would avoid her as there are 1003 more there to choose from.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
08-14-15, 06:39
Morsel: Rather dull as a lover. Not a starfish, but nothing to brag about. Except one thing. She loves to suck dick. Even when I'm not in the mood, even just after the post-coital shower, she will go down without a nudge from me. Will suck even a dead flaccid dick till you stop her. A while later she goes right back down, uninvited. I get the feeling that if her mom called her on her cell phone (if it wasn't in the pawn shop) while she was sucking me, that she would not break stride, she'd just put the phone to her ear while Bee-jaying.Woulda been nice to feed her more Westie. LOL.

She looks alittle mal nourished and one Pinay can't survive on cum alone.

PC out.

I know I know no comments without pics but I did post one in 8 yrs LOL.

WestCoast1
08-14-15, 06:54
Woulda been nice to feed her more Westie. LOL. She looks alittle mal nourished and one Pinay can't survive on cum alone.PC: I fed her Jolibee for a month. Look what happened.

Member #4387
08-14-15, 07:21
PC: I fed her Jolibee for a month. Look what happened.Haha Westie your the man I am sorry if this sounds offensive but basedon your postings you had better girls than this one Maybe she's a tiger in the bedcompartment? Who am I to judge. I just need to swipe off the ipad, iphone and table as I blasted out a drink viewing your pic. Thanks a bunch.

Member #4387
08-14-15, 11:31
Lets juice them pinays up.

WestCoast1
08-14-15, 14:20
SNIP you had better girls than this one Maybe she's a tiger in the bedcompartment? Not really. Sometimes a guy just likes a little thunder in the thighs. Some junk in the trunk. Some extra pushin' in the cushion. I'll PM you with something interesting about this pair.

WestCoast1
08-15-15, 02:23
Some junk in the trunk. Rob: Nice pics below.

Morsels: Now hear this: All hands on deck (and lets keep them there). No. No. Nooooo. No! Ladies do *NOT* uncover those stank-makers!

More seriously, I've been contacted in PM by the "junk-in-the-trunk" crowd for digits and high-fives. There really *IS* someone out there for everyone.

Member #4387
08-15-15, 07:21
So I juiced this 7,5 months or so preggy girl up (my soldiers does not work anyways).

WestCoast1
08-17-15, 05:50
There really *IS* someone for everyone. The chubstas have over 1 k views on this page. Let them eat cake (but not jolibee).

Member #4387
08-17-15, 11:47
Had this fine couple of fun girls over. They did not disappoint one bit. All cherful and giggely and I enjoyed.

Jdbkk555
08-18-15, 01:35
Nice girl, we finally met my last trip. She sends me a collection of selfies. Not bad, and she does have a good smile to go with the hairy pussy.

Member #4387
08-18-15, 10:52
Great and fun girls.

Member #4387
08-18-15, 11:03
HM nice this one from a girl just wanting to bring a friend. After a Tanduay the friend asked to join in and who am I to decline such a nice request?

Vittu
08-18-15, 12:48
Skogis, you are a true Viking. Bet you have horns!

MrWoolyBooly
08-19-15, 04:52
Skogis, you are a true Viking. Bet you have horns!He's horny enough to have horns. Before sex I feel like banging ever hottie I see. After sex I prefer the hottie to bring me cold drinks and be naked while I pursue other interests until the batteries recharge.

Pics are a girl met long ago on FilipinaCupid. First time met her she was all dolled up, but didn't bring ID so I put her in a taxi home. She was perfectly old enough, but better safe than sorry. A year or so later we met in Makati to further develop the relationship by bending and filling her flexibile, thin body into every position I could think of in "hornyfog". Points for allowing anything, deduction for making me do all the work. Her older sister is a pro occasionally in Angeles, she herself now has an Australian live-in in Makati at the moment, her younger sister is home in Novaliches looking for a sugar daddy or live-in. I recommend only if you're interested in sisters for your bucket list. For those so inclined, she's very short.

Jdbkk555
08-19-15, 05:15
Had to laugh at the one pic of the hairy muff. Did you ever wonder why sponge bob has that goofy smile? He's starring at this furball all the time.

WestCoast1
08-19-15, 05:24
I recommend only if you're interested in sisters for your bucket list. For those so inclined, she's very short.Booly she's cute. Skogis them are hotties.

Morsel: Daddy has a skinny plaything. Tiny little sex pistol.

Great Muta
08-19-15, 05:44
Rob: Nice pics below.

Morsels: Now hear this: All hands on deck (and lets keep them there). No. No. Nooooo. No! Ladies do *NOT* uncover those stank-makers!

More seriously, I've been contacted in PM by the "junk-in-the-trunk" crowd for digits and high-fives. There really *IS* someone out there for everyone.I would bang a fat girl over a skinny girl any day of the week. Boobs bones.

Member #4387
08-19-15, 09:50
Just a small collection I found. I have no idea why the pics when uploaded seems out of porportion, upside down and whatever. Probably something i am doing wrong..

WestCoast1
08-20-15, 05:13
I would bang a fat girl over a skinny girl any day of the week. Boobs bones.And I'd bang any girl over no girl any day of the week. Muta we have a separate comments-only thread for the phils PhotoGallery. If you're going to post here, please be kind and post a picture of one of your recent pinay (fat of course). Here are a few from the "Chubsta All-Star" team for you.

WestCoast1
08-21-15, 06:04
And back to the twig.

WestCoast1
08-22-15, 05:36
Morsel: Keeps coming back, for years now. Lounges nakie. Life in phils.