PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

WestCoast1
01-19-16, 06:53
Arrival girl visits again, and we had pizza. My desert was 1/4 pound of pure vagina.Going to phils is a bit like going to MdDonald's, ay?

Morsel: Being her cute self.

WestCoast1
01-20-16, 07:54
Honey I'm having a harder time understanding your tagalog. "I speak a pampango". You're saying a lot more than that, sweetie.

Member #4387
01-20-16, 09:00
Its more fun almost everywhere but home.

WestCoast1
01-21-16, 06:19
Its more fun almost everywhere but home.You're such a dog. Was the pooch in BKK, Manila, Norway?

Morsel: The things I put up with.

Korkavado
01-22-16, 00:04
An old contact stopping by to clean up for me.

WestCoast1
01-22-16, 06:09
An old contact stopping by to clean up for me.Cleaning naked. Hmmm. Liking it.

Today's morsel: Tiny, hot, boooooby, and into my phone cam. Shouldn't every girl be like this?

Korkavado
01-22-16, 08:04
A morsel for WS1, 18 y/ o first time SB. Manila Rocks. You never have to leave your condo. If you text them, they will cum.

WestCoast1
01-23-16, 06:37
From wikipedia: The language is also called Pampango, and honorifically in the Kapampangan language: Amnung Ssuan, meaning "breastfed language".Yes, she's from near Arayat.

Kork, nice rose petals you got there.

Morsel: Seems to have discovered the joys of my vib.

WestCoast1
01-24-16, 07:51
Morsel: More into herself than I was into her. Hard to complain.

Korkavado
01-25-16, 22:35
My sweet little arrival girl stops by to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). For me.

WestCoast1
01-26-16, 05:45
My sweet little arrival girl stops by to SNIP For me.You're sick. Give me her number.

Morsel: Ya baby. Relax and let that gooey stuff work its magic.

Member #4387
01-26-16, 08:11
She got quite a huge load.

Korkavado
01-26-16, 08:34
She has that well laid look about her. Pateros girls texting and sleeping.

WestCoast1
01-27-16, 04:39
She got quite a huge load.DS: Nice rack + load, sweet.

Obligatory morsel pic: Feeling playful with her hair.

Member #4387
01-27-16, 05:28
Then this is also nice ones even lying down:-)

WestCoast1
01-28-16, 15:03
G'morning love. This is what a man must wake up to.

WestCoast1
01-30-16, 17:37
Don't lose your old contacts, they are so happy that you contact them again and will set you up with their neighborhood friends. They are much more appreciative and generous and expect very little. They would come all the way across town just to shop for me and take care of me.

In the end I always went back to my old contacts. They probably would have stayed with me for free, just for the AirCon and the nice pizza and burgers. I did give 2 k a day and they were well pleased with that. And they said any of their friends would be well pleased with that. SNIP

One of my old contacts had 9 people in a 2 room house 5 years ago, now the same house is up to 12 with the addition of 3 new babies. But they put on a great feast for me and all was good.

G'morning love. This is what a man must wake up to.And this is what a man might have to watch after a sweaty morning that followed last night's girl's drunken horny-fest.

To add to Kork's thoughts on old contacts. On my last trip, I purchased a 30-day run with one of the paid dating sites. I normally do this about 3 weeks prior to my arrival, in hopes of finding fresh talent. But it turns out that I didn't need to. My old contacts kept me very busy, and they brought some new talent. Next trip I might just skip the dating site. I did meet with one of the new girls from the dating site, but after a coffee I chose not to take her to the room (not up to my -- relatively mediocre -- appearance standard).

But this girl. Mid-20's, has been with me for 6+ years (not from Manila). At least twice a year. When I first met her she had 2 kids, and 8 persons living in her home. She has an on / off pinoy boyfriend, mid-30's (as seen on her FB). When I first went to her home she was not together with her boyfriend (she only took me to her home during their 'off' time, and I was not aware at the time that she had any boyfriend at all). You can tell when they break up, as she leaves harsh messages for him in FB: "Hope you happy your new girl. Asawa?" 4 months later they are back together. Stuff like that. In the time I've known her, she has 2 new kids (apparently from the same pinoy boyfriend, and amazingly her figure stays the same), and their humble abode has grown to 12 persons (they have taken on the small children of cousin pinays).

The girl just keeps coming back. And back. If I'm in town a week, she will spend at least 5 of those nights with me, departing just after we share the hotel breakfast, to return again in the early evening. Alternately she has spent 48-72 contiguous hours with me several times. "My pamily go in province bisit my lola. I go to them tomorrow when you leave for Manila". Got it. She's pleased as punch when I stuff some pesos in her purse in the morning (as she's not from Manila, she is happy with *much* less than Kork gives Manila girls). She's never said "no" to any sexual item (pics before and later to prove that). We have no direct Internet contact (only txt contact when I'm in phils). Where is the boyfriend? Construction work that takes him across town, or out of town, often (although there are times when he's out of work for contiguous weeks. Which does not stop her from seeing me).

Ala Kork and others, this is two things: 1) Not typical, but not unusual in phils, and 2) Amazing. She just keeps *coming back*. Happy for beers and sisig and sex and aircon and sex in the morning and cleaning my hotel room followed by hotel breakfast. "Westy. I come tonight? 6 pm? Sure. You betcha. Go take care of your boyfriend and kids and bring that beautiful swingin' ass back in 9 hours. Leaves me enough time to call other old contacts to see who's available for a lunch / f*ck date this afternoon.

OTOH, for the newb, or anyone reading here about phils, this kind of thing is built over time. You don't get this woman to stay many repeated nights (or several days) by chatting her from a dating site and then coming to her on your maiden voyage.

WestCoast1
02-01-16, 07:00
Feeding the local girls. Some lucky girls get more than one helping per day.

WestCoast1
02-02-16, 05:17
Some lucky girls get more than one helping per day.And giving more than one helping per day.

WestCoast1
02-03-16, 05:32
From my last 4 pics posted here, here she is again. If a man *must* come back to the hotel room to this kind of thing (just waking up) after his morning walk, he should learn to live with it.

WestCoast1
02-04-16, 04:53
Here she is, laying out the pinay morning welcome mat.

Red Kilt
02-04-16, 10:46
It probably should go in the "Jokes" thread but I thought it was funny enough to post here since I don't post other pictures.

WestCoast1
02-05-16, 07:16
It probably should go in the "Jokes" thread but I thought it was funny enough to post here.It is.

Morsel: Still showing me the morning welcome mat.

X Man
02-05-16, 15:23
I had to think a second or two.

It probably should go in the "Jokes" thread but I thought it was funny enough to post here since I don't post other pictures.

WestCoast1
02-06-16, 06:41
I had to think a second or two.Hey she's hot. Don't think for long.

Morsel: Taking me balls deep.

WestCoast1
02-07-16, 06:37
Morsel: Taking me balls deep.And starting to go in that direction, but through a different door.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:07
This year has started off worse than the last year ended. 2015 I did 16 trips into Makati and that's not to bad living in Norway and all that shit. This year I've made to runs into Makati allready in January (4 and 9 days stay) and this year my goal must be to beat the 2015 record. Lets see what February brings.

Here are some objects I did on my last spree.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:10
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:13
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:15
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:19
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:22
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:26
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:30
Lets continue; funny headline this beeing the phils and everything and breakfast(Jägermeister)..

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:37
Lets continue; Gramercy71 (needed to get out of my room) and many times we complain about the girls ability to say where and when. Ateast someone is accurate and punctual. Even informed me along her way with screenshots from maps. Gave me a boner.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:40
Lets continue.

Member #4387
02-08-16, 14:45
Lets continue; these are my pics for share. Did other girls as well but they are vaulted and non public. NB! The red skirted girl I must say was lucky in her choice of color. It did match my chair.

WestCoast1
02-09-16, 00:14
Holy sh*t Batman! DS rides again (and again and again). I bow to thee.

Morsel: Seems to have me turned sideways there a bit. Tight. Must straighten things out shortly.

Bizzie
02-09-16, 01:42
Lets continue; these are my pics for share. Did other girls as well but they are vaulted and non public. NB! The red skirted girl I must say was lucky in her choice of color. It did match my chair.Nice. Congratulations Mr. Sucks!!

WestCoast1
02-10-16, 04:10
Must straighten things out shortly.There. A better angle in the chute. I feel better.

RacShack
02-10-16, 10:41
High society girl, says no to nothing.

Member #4387
02-10-16, 21:45
In ISG I just post pics as is and they get normaly right angel to view. In other forums I do the same and when I post them pics they are perfectly rotated. What did you do wrong? I might add that your posting of pics is highly appreciated (no matter what angel we have to look at it from). I do hope some pf u see the humor..

Bigstud
02-11-16, 03:56
High society girl, says no to nothing.Very nice indeed! Were you upside down, or was it your Hi-so girl? I'm heading to AC soon, and hope to bump into her!!

WestCoast1
02-11-16, 06:49
Rac: Nice!

Morsel: Possibly even a better angle. Tip: Don't be afraid to try new cam angles.

Member #4387
02-11-16, 09:13
Rac: Nice!

Morsel: Possibly even a better angle. Tip: Don't be afraid to try new cam angles.I am not gay but I am getting used to your balls. In a way, the best mongerway, them(your balls)feels homely in a strange way. If people can not handle them, they can just help themself. Nice shot / shoot. Been a while since I entered the backdoor but suddenly I am there. You are all warned. you have helper to shoot those pics or you handle the camera by urself?

And to the other posters without pics, please keep this thread free from comments. This is the best photothread in all of ISG we have designated chit chat thread where we can discuss photos and other threads for requests.

Wicked Roger
02-11-16, 16:11
I am not gay but I am getting used to your balls. In a way, the best mongerway, them(your balls)feels homely in a strange way. And to the other posters without pics, please keep this thread free from comments. This is the best photothread in all of ISG we have designated chit chat thread where we can discuss photos and other threads for requests.DS,

Next time we meet / eat at Outback I will carefully watch how you eat the meatballs LOL.

Never thought Westies balls would be a source of pride and homeliness LOL.

As it is the PG here is one of a lovely Cebuana properly attired before enjoying a threesome with me and a friend. Pays to accessorize gents.

WestCoast1
02-12-16, 01:46
you have helper to shoot those pics or you handle the camera by urself?Not this time. I was unable to place the cam below, snap the shutter button, and look down from above. The girl could barely reach the shutter button. She would snap a pic, then pull the cam up to her face to look at the shot. On her first attempt, she accidentally moved the camera while depressing the shutter, and got a fuzzy pic of her tummy. She didn't like that so she tried a second time and was satisfied with the shot of me looking down with my dick going into her ass. A perfectionist. This proves my point: No matter how much pleasure or pain she is suffering, the pilipina will always be more concerned with how she looks.

Never thought Westies balls would be a source of pride and homeliness LOL. Pride: Hell yeah! Homely: You been talking to my ex?

Morsel: After the pooper, I decided to head back into this chute. Quite possibly the only location that her pinoy boyfriend and I share on a regular basis (and I doubt he has much clue).

Member #4387
02-12-16, 06:49
Not this time. I was unable to place the cam below, snap the shutter button, and look down from above. The girl could barely reach the shutter button. She would snap a pic, then pull the cam up to her face to look at the shot. On her first attempt, she accidentally moved the camera while depressing the shutter, and got a fuzzy pic of her tummy. She didn't like that so she tried a second time and was satisfied with the shot of me looking down with my dick going into her ass. A perfectionist. This proves my point: No matter how much pleasure or pain she is suffering, the pilipina will always be more concerned with how she looks.

Pride: Hell yeah! Homely: You been talking to my ex?

Morsel: After the pooper, I decided to head back into this chute. Quite possibly the only location that her pinoy boyfriend and I share on a regular basis (and I doubt he has much clue).Arent you the master monger?? Finesse. I bow to you mr master.

Member #4387
02-13-16, 01:32
She returned the favor?.

WestCoast1
02-13-16, 05:29
Arent you the master monger?? Finesse.Thank you, sir. Always thinking picture composition.

Morsel: After the pooper, I decided to head back into this chute. And a good chute it is: 4 babies later, still a man-pleaser.

WestCoast1
02-14-16, 08:24
And a good chute it is: 4 babies later, still a man-pleaser.Finally I couldn't take it anymore, regardless of chute choice.

Free2
02-14-16, 08:28
From Caloocan, 18 years old, no kids and a little too tight.

I figure the bible will make up for the blood stains.
And it was not mens, I can guarantee you.

WestCoast1
02-15-16, 01:50
I figure the bible will make up for the blood stains.Its OK to make stains with your morsel. This was about 10 minutes post-coital. Didn't know there was this much up in there, as after about the 4th spurt I pulled out (see previous pic) and dropped some on her tummy. There was no drip when I went into the CR, and when I came out 2 minutes later she was releasing my swimmers while she was reading a txt (a test of a true multitasker). And check that happy clit. Grabbed the cam and wala.

GG, hope this helps.

Spirits Hunt
02-15-16, 12:32
Lets continue.Damn the short hair girl sure is a cutie.

Member #4387
02-16-16, 00:01
Damn the short hair girl sure is a cutie.Would be cool if you could post a pic if you reply or say something in this thread. When I first have your attention; which short haired girl are you refering to? I have fucked so many lately and posted quite a few pics so my mind is blurred. Who are you refering to? If you don't want to add pic your answer is much appreciated in the photo chit chat thread.

Free2
02-16-16, 05:08
No nude shots unfortunately, she was a real tiger about that.

26, from Ilo Ilo, her skin was almost whiter than mine. Eyes looked a little chinese. Admitted her dad is mixed.

1 kid 6 years old. Very cute, could easily pass for 20 years old. The first 2 times I met her she was to shy to come with, equating height to length of schlong.

We all know this is an unfounded pinay myth.

Wafer thin, just the way I like 'them. Nice big pussy lips too. (sorry guys, again no proof). The teeth retainer she had made her look young too.

Hope I did a better job hiding her identity.

WestCoast1
02-16-16, 06:32
No nude shots unfortunately, she was a real tiger about that. Any pic is better than no pic (Spirit, Bigstud), yes?

Hope I did a better job hiding her identityYou done good.

Morsel: Well this is how a 3-holer session ends in Pilipines. Same girl, going back several pages to post #8017. My 'ode' to "Old Contacts"; a lady who has been servicing me for years.

Pinaypounder
02-16-16, 19:36
HI all got a nice BI GF pics are attached, she is as hungry for **** as I am. We are looking for hot bi girls or bi curious girls if you have a gf you want exposed to it we wil work her into a frothing frenzy!

This is chick is the best sexual partner I have had in my life!

Inbox me please we will be in manila and cebu for a month.

PP.

Pinaypounder
02-16-16, 19:40
From Caloocan, 18 years old, no kids and a little too tight.

I figure the bible will make up for the blood stains.
And it was not mens, I can guarantee you.I have made several bleed, apparently we are that big!

Free2
02-17-16, 01:55
I have made several bleed, apparently we are that big!Makes you feel so proud!

My first ever EDSA barfine, what a gem. I have been to EDSA before a few times, but being more of a budget banger, I just have never had the stomach to spend 5000 for something I can get for 1. 5.

She did not disappoint. 25 from Mindanao, no kids and all natural breasts. Waking up I thought it was all a dream, and then I realized it IS a dream! I am in the Phils!

So loving and warm. In fact, I think I am in love now.

WestCoast1
02-18-16, 03:15
25 from Mindanao, no kids and all natural breasts. Waking up I thought it was all a dream, and then I realized it IS a dream! I am in the Phils!

So loving and warm. In fact, I think I am in love now.Welcome to the dream, brother Free.

Morsel: Living one myself.

Member #4387
02-19-16, 02:44
Finished another trip into my Makati hideout. It was busy as usual and in my view a few lovelies showed up this time as well.

Member #4387
02-19-16, 02:49
A couple of other spinners.

Member #4387
02-19-16, 02:57
Playful times.

Member #4387
02-19-16, 03:03
Play play play.

WestCoast1
02-19-16, 05:30
DS: Will there be 'late February' girls?

Morsel: Wanted some doggy in the CR so she could watch herself in the mirror. Quick Westie, grab a camera.

WestCoast1
02-21-16, 07:24
Long, thin nose on a naked hottie. Don't see that everyday in Phils. Don't see enough of that anywhere. Quick, get a cam.

Naked Gunz
02-21-16, 13:31
Long, thin nose on a naked hottie. Don't see that everyday in Phils. Don't see enough of that anywhere. Quick, get a cam.Yeah she is a hottie. She may have Western bloodline somewhere in there.

WestCoast1
02-22-16, 06:14
Yeah she is a hottie. She may have Western bloodline somewhere in there.Here she is again. Its not enough to screw in front of the CR mirror and take pics of herself. She's also an old-fashioned mattress-thresher, and likes to take selfies while getting pounded from behind. From the fuzziness of the pics, I don't think she took "mattress-shake" into account.

Member #4387
02-23-16, 10:01
DS: Will there be 'late February' girls.Yes just went back home to Norway a day ago. So I just arrange the pics and minimize them a tad first then I post.

But first i have loads more from the early Feb trip to post. But i have them in my pc and not the ipad/iphones system anymore(atleast not the minimized and edited ones):-)

Free2
02-23-16, 10:59
It is just too easy to get this guys. Ridiculously easy.

This one, 21, has a 1 year old kid she still nurses, so those are milk bags.

First time with a porriner, was super tense, prayed to God and did the sign on her chest before penetration because she has never seen such a big one!

It's not even all the way hard here! Haha!

Such a sweetheart, enjoyed good lunch, swim in the pool and conversation as best as can be expected.

Funny moment. We are talking about the upcoming election and she tells me that there is so much frustitutes in the pilippines because the politicians are corrupt and take all the money, so the woman have no money.

This is the intellect level. But sweethearts they really are.

Let us all treat them right, respect them and keep them as friends. Sure, bang 'them hard, but these girls mostly have hearts of gold.

WestCoast1
02-24-16, 05:56

This one, 21, has a 1 year old kid she still nurses, so those are milk bags.And nice milkbags they are!

Morsel: Needing some daddy time. Daddy: Glad to oblige.

Sympalogy
02-24-16, 12:28
Big lips upstairs, and big lips downstairs.

Robbaf
02-25-16, 01:19

This one, 21, has a 1 year old kid she still nurses, so those are milk bags.

First time with a porriner, was super tense, prayed to God and did the sign on her chest before penetration because she has never seen such a big one!

It's not even all the way hard here! Haha!

Such a sweetheart, enjoyed good lunch, swim in the pool and conversation as best as can be expected.

Funny moment. We are talking about the upcoming election and she tells me that there is so much frustitutes in the pilippines because the politicians are corrupt and take all the money, so the woman have no money.

This is the intellect level. But sweethearts they really are.

Let us all treat them right, respect them and keep them as friends. Sure, bang 'them hard, but these girls mostly have hearts of gold.Good post. Love the hair. My current LBFM freak.

WestCoast1
02-25-16, 15:32
Good post. Love the hair. My current LBFM freak.Nice hair shots, Rob.

Morsels: Couple of skinny-tiny-hotties-with-bushes.

Robbaf
02-26-16, 01:46
I have to say finding my dad's Playboy when I was young and seeing Suzanne Somers and that Bush changed my life. LOL.

Member #4387
02-26-16, 03:38
Been away for a while (in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Makati, late Feb girls).

Member #4387
02-26-16, 03:50
Party goes on.

Member #4387
02-26-16, 03:54
Its all about having the fun.

Member #4387
02-26-16, 03:57
Previous photoes incl one barn shot. This one too.

WestCoast1
02-26-16, 05:48
Its all about having the fun.Amazing DS. More chicks-and-pix than you can shake a stick at.

Morsel: Throwing herself (back) into it.

Sympalogy
02-26-16, 19:21
I'm still amazed how I could fit in there, and she said she felt everything stretching beyond the limit.

WestCoast1
02-28-16, 07:35
I'm still amazed how I could fit in there, and she said she felt everything stretching beyond the limit.She looks so tiny from the first pic (waist). I'd like to stretch that, too.

Morsel: One of my selfie princesses trying to become queen.

Cunning Stunt
02-29-16, 05:34
19 year old college girl shows off her shapely young ass and twat.

IMFITP.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 02:13
Did a new spin into Makati (20 to 24 of Feb) and met at least what I consider lovely girls (most of them). Nothing new under the sun realy and its busy times with 4 or 5 girls a day.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 02:18
Arrived around 4 pm by Emirates so day number one was a busy one. I like busy.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 02:25
Good intention meeting a girl from my early Feb trip again this trip as well failed. Did not find any room to squeeze her into my scheduel. Problem was I send her off with all my toys (almost) and for all I know she still got them. She was angry when I told her a small lie; "I am sorry but I can't make it into Makati now", but eventually understood that plans can change, hehe. Luckely Rustans supermarket have toys for sale.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 02:32
More and more girls getting quite Hi tech and actually inform underways. If you look at the time she was early. This was a girl schedueled to arrive 11 am. She arrived 2 hrs early. I hate late but early can also be a disaster. By some slaloming I managed to get departuring girl out and arriving girl in without they spotting eachother. Puh.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 02:38
More fun to be had.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 02:44
Have to run but continue another day.

Free2
03-01-16, 05:46
Got her number while walking around Quiapo. Joined me a few days later. I was confused, while we went to dinner, she had very little to say and was obsessed with the phone, until the clothes come off and her face lights up "Do you want blowjob?" Yes, sweetheart, yes. After a bit it was, "Do me dog-style, it is my favorite. " With pleasure sweetheart, turn over.

Free2
03-01-16, 06:03
2 soft, brown, lovely smelling cum-dumpsters. Beautiful, just beautiful.

Couldn't find the bible in this hotel.

Free2
03-01-16, 06:11
28 years old from P. Burgos, looking mighty fine.

"I'm shy".

WestCoast1
03-01-16, 06:14
Got her number while walking around Quiapo. Joined me a few days later. I was confused, while we went to dinner, she had very little to say and was obsessed with the phone, until the clothes come off and her face lights up "Do you want blowjob?" Yes, sweetheart, yes. After a bit it was, "Do me dog-style, it is my favorite. " With pleasure sweetheart, turn over.Free, Sucks: Nice work.

Obligatory morsel pic.

Sympalogy
03-01-16, 08:15
A bit shy, but willing.

Free2
03-01-16, 19:25
Got her number while walking around Quiapo. Joined me a few days later. I was confused, while we went to dinner, she had very little to say and was obsessed with the phone, until the clothes come off and her face lights up "Do you want blowjob?" Yes, sweetheart, yes. After a bit it was, "Do me dog-style, it is my favorite. " With pleasure sweetheart, turn over.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 23:41
Sometimes you will be in a hurry and evidenceremovals will not be possible. I can only arrange my bed so it looks like only I been sleeping there. A laim attempt I know but did I get away with it? Who knows. Didn't hear no complains.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 23:46
This one is sexy too me thinks.

Member #4387
03-01-16, 23:59
Sisters; A couple of trips ago I did run into a girl fucking up the timehandling. I told her to f off and she becomes sad and was very sorry for her fuck up. As in a compensation she offered me her sister. She was soooo sorry you know, hehe!! Seeing pics from them together I can see they are at least related. Sis not as beautiful as the girl of origin but what the heck, I need to tick this off my bucket list, so I gave thumbs up for giving the girl another chance. I wasnt expecting a real threesome ofcourse and that expectation was fullfilled. I didn't realy fight into this issue but fucked both of them as in alternation program, switching between the sisses after my own wishes. But they couldn't stay in the same room as they were shy beeing naked together. Well well it was fun anyway.

Member #4387
03-02-16, 00:06
Another sexy spinner.

Lopkx
03-02-16, 00:51
More fun to be had.Nice pics. Boy if those Ascott hotel rooms could talk, the stories they would tell.

Econo Tech
03-02-16, 04:11
I stand humble with the high achievers here. My humble contribution.

Other than her refusing to kiss. All else was good.

Econo Tech
03-02-16, 04:13
My manila massage girl. For a 22 year old, she's got enough flesh. All forgiven for her wet twat and deep throat skills.

WestCoast1
03-02-16, 05:29
I stand humble with the high achievers here. My humble contribution.Your contribution is welcome. Post away!

Morsel: Wonder what's going on under all that multi-colored hair.

Sympalogy
03-03-16, 01:00
She's a C0 cup, used to be a D0 before the baby. Still looked like small boobs to me. No BJ because as she said "afraid of CIM".

Didn't allow nudes, so some of those are sneaky shots. Phone obsessed, as usual.

Cunning Stunt
03-03-16, 03:10
Other than her refusing to kiss. All else was good.From the expression on her face, she wasn't too keen on a cock in her mouth, either!

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-03-16, 15:55
One of the best bodies and cutest faces I have ever seen on a Filipina. I wish you could see the shape of that bubble butt!

35 years old but looks barely 21!

Mindanao gives birth to such beauties. (:

Sympalogy
03-04-16, 05:53
She has a 5 months old baby, so these lactating boobs were HUGE and firm! A real Dcup Filipina.

I enjoyed having my first taste of that refreshing milk, yet she complained that I'm drinking so much, I'll empty it so nothing will be left for the baby hehehe.

WestCoast1
03-04-16, 07:10
She has a 5 months old baby, so these lactating boobs were HUGE and firm! A real Dcup Filipina.Nice!

Stunt: Amazing bod.

Morsel: Changing wattage into something wow-age.

Cunning Stunt
03-04-16, 09:41
Stunt: Amazing bod.

Morsel: Changing wattage into something wow-age.Yours too.

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-04-16, 14:15
This one was a rare find. She's 18 and a virgin, yet she has one of the nicest, most firm Ccup boobs you could ever see (I wish she allowed nudes).

It's similar to those Eastern European model boobs, they're so nice.

Virgin. Problem? No problem for me. I enjoyed titty fucking those nice Ccups and giving her a nice pearl necklace.

It will be unforgettable for het too, it was her first time using her tits to make a man cum. (:

Camieleke
03-04-16, 15:54
Does anybody know here another free dating side then DIA (Dates in Asia)?

I used DIA quiet a lot everywhere in Asia but I heard that there are other similar dating sides.

Somebody can help me please?

See.

Sympalogy
03-04-16, 20:50
Somebody can help me please?This is the Photo Gallery, I think you should ask in the right thread, like here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2479-Chat-Rooms-amp-Pen-Pals.

A 25 year old filipina with big boobs and no baby. I like to suck on firms full boobs like that a lot.

She brought her own handcuffs, kinky girl (:

Sympalogy
03-04-16, 21:03
I have received questions about girl 43 and her boobs, well they are really really amazing, EXACTLY 100% like the girl in this picture.

Her bra was a thin bra, not push up, so what was hiding under there is boobs like the girl in this picture:

WestCoast1
03-05-16, 06:39
A 25 year old filipina with big boobs and no baby. I like to suck on firms full boobs like that a lot.

She brought her own handcuffs, kinky girl (:Go Symp! Points to the chica for the cuffs. Just don't see that enough in phils!

Morsel: Still in love with herself. Looks a bit Rita Moreno-ish.

Sympalogy
03-05-16, 23:14
This one is a rare find in Philippines, an 18 year old with no babies and in the Top 4 best sex I have ever had in my life!

She's tiny, 4'10" but she can deepthroat the whole cock, made me face fuck her hard, and I mean HARD, just like the Gag Factor kind of scenes then cum deep in her mouth, and she really really wanted it deep inside her and to be pounded hard. I mean I fucked her so hard and for so long my cock couldn't take it anymore.

I had a 5'8" African GF before who couldn't take 50% of the pounding that this girl asked for all night, she's a real trooper and she didn't even want to stop!

She didn't ask for money or anything. When she entered the room, she took off her shorts and said "I did not have sex since January. Please don't cum inside because I don't want baby. ".

She's not a speaker. Most of the night it was just "yes" to everything I wanted, and I felt like in heaven doing whatever I wanted especially face fucking her and pounding her soo deep I felt my cock press hard against the end of her pussy and she told me she likes it the most deep like that.

She also has a very firm body, she has a flat belly, the firmest boobs I have ever touched (like rocks) and her ass was so firm too. I let her spend the night which is not usual for me because it means bad sleep, and in total we fucked 3 times in 12 hours.

I especially loved how she rocks her pelvis in missionary with my movements to make my cock go deeper, and how good she is at riding cock, not some energetic BS that doesn't feel much, but deep full strokes with mastery.

If all 18 year old girls were like this, the world would be heaven!

She said she's leaving for Manila in the beginning of next month (to Cavite), so I'll try to meet her as many times as possible when she is free from her nanny job.

Ahh, I already envy the lucky Bas*DS who will find her in Manila. She said it was her first foreigner cock and now she thinks foreigner cock is the best. .

Cunning Stunt
03-06-16, 03:30
Go Symp! Points to the chica for the cuffs. Just don't see that enough in phils!
Here is one for you then, Westy. My little ersatz schoolie cuffed and helpless.

IMFITP.

Member #1088
03-06-16, 13:18
This one was a rare find. She's 18 and a virgin, yet she has one of the nicest, most firm Ccup boobs you could ever see (I wish she allowed nudes).

It's similar to those Eastern European model boobs, they're so nice.

Virgin. Problem? No problem for me. I enjoyed titty fucking those nice Ccups and giving her a nice pearl necklace.

It will be unforgettable for het too, it was her first time using her tits to make a man cum. (:Did you welcome her to the land of the un-virgin?

Sympalogy
03-06-16, 15:17
Did you welcome her to the land of the un-virgin?Maaan, the etiquette of this thread is that if you post, add a picture!

I'm going to meet her again, so of course I'll introduce her to foreigner cock deep inside (:

Mandatory pic: bubble butt Mindanao girl full of curves!

Sammon
03-06-16, 18:04
Maaan, the etiquette of this thread is that if you post, add a picture!

I'm going to meet her again, so of course I'll introduce her to foreigner cock deep inside (:

Mandatory pic: bubble butt Mindanao girl full of curves!It is like barfining Angeles " Virgin ".

It does not matter how she looks if you do not score.

WestCoast1
03-07-16, 02:29
Here is one for you then, Westy. My little ersatz schoolie cuffed and helpless.I need to invest.

Morsel: Sorry if that's blurry. Apparently she can hold a camera more steady than I can.

Sympalogy
03-07-16, 17:27
Oh yes, this one is GREAT!

She's upper class (That's why I'm not posting many pictures of her, I worry someone can ID her and will get me in trouble LOL).

She used to be a bikini model before they changed the law in this city, had winner pictures to prove it.

She's married already, but she wanted a foreigner cock to give her a new thrill in her sex life.

I am the man to do the job. (:

It's always great to find a girl who has super smooth skin, smells so good, her perfectly done hair and make up, just like a doll, on my bed, presenting to me her round ass for exploration.

She said her favorite hobby is Kamasutra, I encouraged that hobby!

Cunning Stunt
03-08-16, 07:35
Curvy 19 year old.

IMFITP.

Naked Gunz
03-08-16, 12:53
add a picture!I'm going to meet her again, so of course I'll introduce her to foreigner cock deep inside (: Mandatory pic: bubble butt Mindanao girl full of curves!Pinay with donk-a-donk! You have to go way down there to find ass like that?! Sym please don't pressure newbies to add pix because there are enough phony, stolen pics on this site already.

Member #4387
03-08-16, 16:30
Pinay with donk-a-donk! You have to go way down there to find ass like that?! Sym please don't pressure newbies to add pix because there are enough phony, stolen pics on this site already.Do please share with the rest of us a few examples? You obviously did not steel a pic from nowhere as your post lacked a designated pic of which we usualy post writing here in the photo gallery. We have a chitchat thread you are most welcomed to use.

Sympalogy
03-09-16, 00:10
You know, at first I thought this one is a hopeless case.

She just turned 18, has one of the most beautiful faces and skin tones I've seen here (She looks Colombian not Asian) and is tiny in size with long model-legs.

She told me she only had sex 1 time before, so she's afraid of foreigner cock, and we spent about 1 hour just fooling around with her firm teenage tits, fingering her pussy, kissing, etc. I didn't expect more.

Then, all of a sudden, she just goes on top of me and starts to put it in. She acted like murder is happening, like so much pain I was like WTF is going on, then we spooned slowly fucking for a good while, which I enjoyed her really tight pussy with small hairs on the lips inside which added to the sensations, and kissing a lot. I had a lot of sex, it wasn't easy to come anyway.

When I turned the dim lights into strong, I discovered her pussy bled all over my sheets. I told her it is fine, I'll change the sheets anyway, and made sure nothing really bad happened to her except she said her pussy felt a bit sore. It's the first time this happened to me, I felt like cockzilla LOL, she was acting during sex like I'm killing her but she did not want me to stop, and the blood was proof it was super tight there.

After that, I just took the rest of the day off from girls: my back was killing me from all the fucking, so I went to a great Spa, had a nice 90 minutes Swedish massage which was done very masterfully, much better technique and ability than those cheap street massagers with their cheap peppermint oil.

Then I headed to Afhat chinese restaurant for some nice Garlic shrimp (really good!) And I enjoyed a good relaxing day, hoping tomorrow's girls bring even more fun than the past. (:

Pinay with donk-a-donk! You have to go way down there to find ass like that?! I'm really, REALLY, impressed with the level of ass down here. Compared to the Manila girls with no ass and small boobs, it's like I'm transported to a parallel universe where Filipinas have bubble butts and big boobs, it changed my whole perspective!

WestCoast1
03-09-16, 06:11
Looks like I haven't posted any morsels in a while. Here's baby cuddling up to daddy. Stunt good to have you back.

Cunning Stunt
03-09-16, 07:38
Stunt good to have you back.Why, have I been away?

I miss this little beauty. 4' 6" of pure joy. Nicest Pinay that I ever met. I'd have married her but Mrs Stunt might have objected! Sadly, we have lost touch.

IMFITP.

PS .... red eye special?

Sympalogy
03-09-16, 18:34
I thought this one was 21 according to her profile, but she showed me her ID, she's just 18!

She has a really super cute face, firm teenage boobs, and truly a protruding round bubble butt that even Latinas can envy. She's half Filipina half Korean.

She called me and said she wanted us to meet in my room at 1 AM, so I started to imagine the wildest night of debauchery possible, excited and waiting for her.

She came and kissed my lips, we went on the bed and I enjoying sucking on her perky teenage boobs, but when I pulled my cock she was shocked, and said "too big! It's too big!

Then she gave me some story about how her Auntie was angry and waiting for her and how she needed to be home before 2 AM. Even though she came with her pack ready to spend the night.

Anyway, she left. It's not bad, there are way worse things in the world than fondling the perfect body of an 18 year old super cute girl.

We'll see if she comes back, then it will be a lot of sexy times together. (:

If not, a lot more girls await!

Anyway, before that I went to Ahfat for some lobster and some beef and mushrooms, and it was EXCELLENT. Very good price for very good Chinese food (:

Member #4387
03-09-16, 22:32
Looks like I haven't posted any morsels in a while. Here's baby cuddling up to daddy. Stunt good to have you back.She looks nice Westie. I am sure you are a kind daddy hehe.

Wicked Roger
03-10-16, 06:08
She looks nice Westie. I am sure you are a kind daddy hehe.We are all kind daddykos in out own 'special' ways DS LOL.

WestCoast1
03-10-16, 06:25
I am sure you are a kind daddy hehe.Careful with that 'daddy' word.

Cunning Stunt
03-10-16, 09:33
Fiddling n' diddling.

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-10-16, 23:44
This one has a Japanese grandfather, is taller than you can expect from the photos, and really pictures don't do her justice!

She has a face that looks "Italian" not Asian, like a classic Sicilian beauty, long hair that reaches below her ass, and really a body that is just like the Rio girls who like to go to gym (not bodybuilder ones, I'm not talking about those if you know what I mean).

She has a tiny waist (24 inches! Small firm boobs, and one of the best shaped round firm asses I have ever seen. Her legs and thighs too are shaped so sexy, and she's 19 years old so that teenage look gives her even higher beauty points. (:

We tried having sex, it was the second time in her life, but it just could not fit inside such a small small pussy without her asking to stop because of pain. I need to get me some lube, man!

Anyway, there is always a next time, and this one for sure deserves a repeat with lube at hand and hard cock awaiting in the other!

Sympalogy
03-11-16, 04:57
Oh wow, this girl is so much prettier in real than in pictures, I felt transported to Ukraine to see such an angelic face!

Her lips are so soft to kiss, she's a Ccup, her English was bad so not much conversation but it doesn't matter.

She used to have a Filipino sugar daddy before who took her from city to city, from Manila to Cebu to other parts, then after she settled in Davao city and got pregnant, he moved on to a new girl.

We didn't do much more than boobs sucking and fondling and foreplay, because she said she doesn't trust men anymore after what that Filipino did to her.

I'll keep on trying, hehe.

Normally, I cover the girl's faces, but this one I had to share.

The only girl that might have a face that's better than this one is Girl 46, but only because I do like how Filipina Girl 46 has the typical Colombian perfect stunner face and straight nose, but that's my personal taste since I do like such features.

My belief is that Zamboanga girls have the best faces of all of Philippines. This is not the first Zamboanga girl I met that had a true angelic face. They have different genetics than other Filipinas, but Zamboanga is known to be kind of dangerous, so I'm happy to find them in other cities hehe.

Cunning Stunt
03-11-16, 06:34
Super compact Pinay. Folds up to a convenient size to put away in the cupboard after use. Offers.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
03-11-16, 14:50
Sorry my morsel is fuzzy. She was still in posing mode.

Sympalogy
03-11-16, 16:17
This one is Chinese-Filipina. If you look clearly, you can see parts of the tattoos she has in her body in Chinese characters.

I know it might look weird that I'm getting so many "mixed blood" girls, but one of the things I searched for specifically in FC are such mixed (I found a bit of a shortcut to locate them, so it was not so hard).

This way, even though I'm in Philippines, I can have the exotic variety of getting Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indonesian etc. It's a good thing.

As a typical pragmatic Chinese girl, she told me we can have a lot of sex, and she doesn't care if I have other girls as long as it doesn't affect how I treat her.

She was really great, she massaged my feet and hands, she fed me with her hands to my mouth, she took off my clothes and showered me, then she licked all of me, my balls, my cock, my ass.

She used to be a ballet dancer, so she really knew how to ride on top. Not the typical Filipina BS cowgirl, but really like what the Brazilian girls would call "rebolar".

I came all over her face. She kept on gagging after that, and said it was her first time. She never complained and was willing for anything I wanted except anal.

She never had her pussy licked before!!

Cunning Stunt
03-12-16, 02:46
Its not all about the18-25's (the usual target group). This actual nurse is in her late thirties, may not be that much to look at, but has a surprisingly tight and tidy growler for a women of her age. Has no sprogs and, so she claimed, had no cock at all for several years. So she was well ready for a hard pounding but begged me not to come in her pussy but in her mouth instead. Of course, I duly obliged and filled her giggle box full of premium grade spooge. She loved it and licked up every drop.

I was promised a trip up the Hershey Highway on replay but haven't got around to it despite an avalanche of begging text messages.

X Man
03-12-16, 05:47
The idea of a 30+ gal certainly brought back some memories.

Its not all about the18-25's (the usual target group). This actual nurse is in her late thirties, may not be that much to look at, but has a surprisingly tight and tidy growler for a women of her age. SNIP.

WestCoast1
03-12-16, 15:37
Its not all about the18-25's (the usual target group).

The idea of a 30+ gal certainly brought back some memories.Oh yeah. Older ladies. The things we put up with.

Sympalogy
03-13-16, 01:25
This is a 19 year old dabawena with a truly amazing body! Her sister is an Olympic athlete, and she said their bodies are similar.

Really, compared to Manila where I thought the girls are so ugly and skinny, around here in just a 15 minutes ride I see A LOT of girls with perfect coca cola shape, and also nice sized boobs bouncing around the streets, it's so incredible to know such a thing existed in Philippines.

She said she didn't have sex since January 2015, so I was kind enough to take her in the shower, then on the bed in all kinds of positions. Her pussy lips were so pink and shaped like she would be Eastern European.

In my eyes, this girl looked like a real Carioca, you wouldn't be shocked if you say her in Ipanema or Copacabana. However, she was just boring in bed. Maybe I am too harsh on her because with her Brazilian looks and body, I expected Brazilian GFE / PSE performance, but she just laid there, getting fucked, sometimes saying that she's so tired after her first and only orgasm.

Not worth a repeat to me since I have so many more girls to taste, but definitely worth the experience for such amazing hips and firm body with round bubble butt and totally flat tummy etc. Plus, she's 19, I like that hehe (:

Sympalogy
03-13-16, 01:37
Girl number 47, the Chinese Filipina, wants a threesome.

I don't think it can happen with shy Mindanao girls, but I'll give it my best shot (.

Sympalogy
03-13-16, 02:01
This girl kept me waiting for 30 minutes, sending me texts telling me "I'm coming! Just 1 more minute".

So I sent her and said "you have no respect, don't contact me ever again. ".

She kept on texting me the whole night after that. It does feel good, but it's also a sign she's a crazy clingy girl that I better avoid unless I want a girl who will pop up at any time of the day and night to "catch me" with other girls.

I'll pass on this one, hehe. Although she has a truly BIG bubble butt with a small waist. Her grandfather is a Spaniard, so she's got Latina genetics.

LifeIsABeach
03-13-16, 06:42
She kept on texting me the whole night after that. It does feel good, but it's also a sign she's a crazy clingy girl that I better avoid unless I want a girl who will pop up at any time of the day and night to "catch me" with other girls. I'll pass on this one, hehe.I though ALL pinay girls were like that. Total deranged psychopaths sending 500 text messages a day. It was tough while I was trying to concentrate on other girls.

Sympalogy
03-13-16, 20:50
The 25% Japanese Filipina returned, and this time she got fucked successfully!

Her pussy felt so tight and good, the lube made it slide nicely inside, and she was not in a lot of pain so we were able to have a true GFE afternoon together.

Also, it was her first time giving blowjob. It needed a bit of convincing, but OMG, she REALLY is a natural at this, gave me one of my best Top 3 BJs I ever had right off the bat, and really sucked my cock at least for 30 minutes if not more. She said she didn't know she will like it so much, she likes the soft feeling in her mouth she said.

I am really really happy I met this girl and will repeat for sure. She has a tight body, beautiful face, long hair and is naturally good in bed, what more is there to ask?

I'd say this is the second best girl of all after Girl 44 who is a MONSTER in bed allowing face fucking and so many PSE things.

WestCoast1
03-13-16, 20:51
She kept on texting me the whole night after that. .Topic covered ad infinitum on the board. The basic pinay maturity level is liked to teen girls anywhere else (alternately, subtract 5-10 years from your pinay's chronological age to determine her emotional / developmental age).

I though ALL pinay girls were like that. Total deranged psychopaths sending 500 text messages a day.Not sure I would go as far as deranged psychopaths. LIAB: Got a pic? This is the PG.

Morsel (or, morsel-and-a-half): Preggers. Dunno how this keeps happening.

Sympalogy
03-13-16, 20:56
This one is a pure Dabawena, although she really looks like she has Chinese blood.

She's just 19, only had sex 1 time before, but was excited and willing about everything, even CIM.

Her body is representative of the great shape that many Dabawenas have, with the full butt, the small waist, the coca cola shape. She's above average though because she has the body and a truly exotic chinese-mix-looking face.

She had really nice soft lips that I enjoyed kissing, and she really loved to have orgasms during sex which made it much more intimate.

It was her first time giving blowjob also (and first CIM! But it was nothing really to write home about about. I think because in the same day I had Girl 49 who gave me one of the best BJs ever at her first time, I expected the same from this one but I think she'll learn more with time.

It was water cut today, so I still smelled like sex with no shower, and she was sweaty, but still her sweaty teenage pussy tasted just like honey hehe.

Sympalogy
03-13-16, 21:07
Topic covered ad infinitum on the board. The basic pinay maturity level is liked to teen girls anywhere else (alternately, subtract 5-10 years from your pinay's chronological age to determine her emotional / developmental age).I'm dealing mostly with low middle class or middle class Mindanao girls, so really, I rarely run into mentally retarded girls who behave like children. Maybe 5% of the case they turn psycho, but anyway my phone is always silent so I don't get them used to be able to chat me, and I have a good back story why I'm busy.

But yes, maybe in other parts of the Philippines with different culture and different soap opera influences, things get crazy like that.

PICS: 18 year old Cebuana. Too bad I'll skip her on this trip, I'm not going to Cebu. Still, the fun I'm having in here is a good consolation.

LifeIsABeach
03-14-16, 05:04
Topic covered ad infinitum on the board. The basic pinay maturity level is liked to teen girls anywhere else (alternately, subtract 5-10 years from your pinay's chronological age to determine her emotional / developmental age). Not sure I would go as far as deranged psychopaths. LIAB: Got a pic? I have been meaning to write my FR from December 2015 in Cebu but dragging. Anyway, here are some pictures of the girls that allowed a little bit pictures and others did not allow any in the hotel. Their pictures are from meeting them in the Ayala Mall in Cebu City. Just to let you know, none of these girls are pros nor semi pros. They are not WGs and I did not technically pay anything. I did give enough for transportation and some for gifts. They did not want any. I'll write the FR sometime and give full details as these are not WGs and I had free candy for a week in Cebu. There are no pictures of any type of the sweet hheart who had been married for 8 month and was telling me that that married life was boring. Enough for me to help her out! As she is still married, no pictures as we do not want to break any marriages, do we?! Enjoy. More pics to follow.

LifeIsABeach
03-14-16, 05:07
LIAB: Got a pic? Have some more of the non pros. In Cebu.

Cunning Stunt
03-14-16, 06:33
'The hills are alive with the sound of music.'

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
03-14-16, 06:41
'Hello mister, what you want?

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
03-14-16, 07:00
'Do you want to fuck my face? Go ahead'.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
03-14-16, 07:03
'And then give me a hard pounding. Luv it'.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
03-14-16, 07:11
'I'm a horny little Pinay schoolie and I'm gagging for it. '.

IMFITP.

Wicked Roger
03-14-16, 18:52
Just so the pervs out there get their fill of preggies, this lovely in in Cebu and looking for some help.

Before, in between and full preggy photos) she is around 5-6 months in the photo.

Before she was inseminated by some monger (not pinoy but still he ran away) the first pic (L1) is her in a sort of 'schoolie' outfit (not quite as 'real' as the others I have as they are real from proper schools in Cebu LOL). Picture L3 is recent.

Any perv in Cebu who would like to meet here. She would be a happy camper ad she is very good in between the sheets.

Wicked Roger
03-14-16, 18:58
This is a call center cute who likes the discerning monger, again another lovely Cebuana, and looks nice in accessories.

And not preggy LOL.

Sympalogy
03-14-16, 23:52
Ahhh, the adventures continue!

No matter how much in your mind you think you can stand non-stop sex, the body is not always cooperative, especially the back. So a day off is an important part of every mongering trip.

I like to relax on that day off from all the fucking, and also all the stress of last minute change of plans of the girls, so I like to go to have a massage in that Spa you see in the pictures. They have very excellently trained staff, and their ginger tea is really AMAZING.

I went after that to Boiling Crab restaurant, and had a big seafood meal. It wasn't worth it, too expensive and not delicious enough. Ahfat is a much better choice so I'll be sticking to that.

Afterwards, I had an acupuncture session and I really felt the difference in my body.

At the end of the day, I missed Pinay pussy so I tried to schedule a meet up with a hottie, but she was busy issuing her passport. I slept knowing that tomorrow will still bring the fun we enjoy and crave. (:

GoodEnough
03-15-16, 02:02
Ahhh, the adventures continue!

No matter how much in your mind you think you can stand non-stop sex, the body is not always cooperative, especially the back. So a day off is an important part of every mongering trip.

I like to relax on that day off from all the fucking, and also all the stress of last minute change of plans of the girls, so I like to go to have a massage in that Spa you see in the pictures. They have very excellently trained staff, and their ginger tea is really AMAZING.

I went after that to Boiling Crab restaurant, and had a big seafood meal. It wasn't worth it, too expensive and not delicious enough. Ahfat is a much better choice so I'll be sticking to that.

Afterwards, I had an acupuncture session and I really felt the difference in my body.

At the end of the day, I missed Pinay pussy so I tried to schedule a meet up with a hottie, but she was busy issuing her passport. I slept knowing that tomorrow will still bring the fun we enjoy and crave. (:My asawa and I go to he spa at the Marco for couples massages, and I agree that the services are excellent. The couples massage suite also feature a steam room which is great prior to and after the massage.

I'm not a big seafood lover, and dislike the din at Ahfat's but I understand from my seafood loving friends that the quality is quite high. For my money the best food in town can be found at Bon Appétit which is, justifiably, the number 1 rated restaurant in Davao.

GE.

WestCoast1
03-15-16, 06:35
No matter how much in your mind you think you can stand non-stop sex, the body is not always cooperative, especially the back. So a day off is an important part of every mongering trip.Ya. And you need to let the girls rest in between romps.

Morsels: DonaldS, more lounging. This is what a pair of naked hotties cost me: a jar of peanuts and a bar of chocolate. Whatever keeps the troops happy.

Nice pics of late gents. CS she's hot! Roger, Roger: great preggy! I won't mind tagging that later.

Cunning Stunt
03-15-16, 08:03
Got a new Pinay maid.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
03-15-16, 08:07
She's a lazy mare and likes to lie around.

Cunning Stunt
03-15-16, 08:09
But is good at knob polishing!

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-16-16, 06:37
This one is a mixed Chinese-Filipina 18 year old Volleyball player with an amazing ass.

Really, pictures cannot show how 3 the round it is no matter how hard I tried to choose the right angle, now I know how difficult it is for adult video cameramen to capture such stunning shots as they deliver.

This one was super shy, did not allow naked pictures, and even in sex she was covering her face with the pillow because she said she is too shy.

She also said she never kissed before, so I was the first man to kiss her lips, although not the first to be inside her pussy, only 1 ex boyfriend before 1 and a half years ago.

Well, it was not so remarkable except that I enjoyed burying my face in that bubble butt until I can't breath again and again and again, buttman style.

It was great to do that but won't repeat. I mean she was so shy I won't even count her. I bought her a chocolate box, but when the taxi arrived I did hide it because I don't think she deserves it. She was pissed about the missing chocolate case that she could not locate, but hey, it will go to a good cause: to a girl who will deserve it hehe.

It was my first time doing that, it felt right, and I got away with it. Still, don't pity her, she had a good lunch and a comfortable ride in the taxi coming and going, plus some good sex, so chocolates are a bonus only for winners in my book.

Sympalogy
03-16-16, 14:19
This one is a bit older than I go for (she's 24) but I like her big strong legs a lot, and her face looks more like a pretty Romanian than Asian.

She's a professional dancer from an upper middle class family, she came and cooked me dinner that she brought the ingredients for, spent time cuddling then we had some really great sex. She knows how to move her body this one in all kinds of gyrations that made me cum fast, like an excited teenager.

She's not the best I had on this trip, but she's the best all-around in that I can hold a good conversation with her, she's sweet and caring, and good in bed with good deepthroat skills.

If any day I feel not in the mood to meet new girls and the top girls like Girl 44 or that mixed Japanese Filipina are not available, I'll definitely call this one. Those two girls are busy so it's likely I'll do that more than once on this trip.

She paid for the groceries and taxi etc since her father is well to do, so I enjoyed being spoiled for once hehe.

Also, when I logged in today, I found that I received this nasty PM:

"First time" this/that , "never kissed" this that. Boy if you believe that stuff your nuts.
Obviously you dont know much about Phils and its inhabitants if your believing that stuff.

All got clothes on. Did you fuck any of them ? Pay them money to come to room and give pics , post on ISG and say you fuvked them ?I don't know what's your problem with me, it is true, I am here in Mindanao where most girls can't even wear a Bikini and many never wear shorts in public because it is so conservative.

Girls did not allow naked pictures in most cases and they won't even allow sex in full light, I have to dim it down or they stay covered with the sheets. You can see some did allow such pictures and I took their naked pictures like Girl 44 or Girl 50 etc. None of these girls are working pros or paid for pictures, why the hell will I do that so some people I don't even know in real will think I'm a big pimp or something??

I'm not posting here to impress anyone, I am just keeping my own journal for my own self. I was a Senior Member way before I visited Philippines and if people think I should stop posting around here, I will.

Please be polite next time or don't PM me again.

Btw, when was the last time YOU posted a picture, Sxxxx?

Member #4387
03-16-16, 18:19
Partly bcs your postings sounds a bit (a lot) braggy and we have to call in some bullshit every now and then. But kudos to you for your efforts. You also act like a very cheap charlie so I myself have suspected you could be Paisadash (all time high cheapo) as you allways make a point girls did you for free (it might be true or not I don't care). I make a point I do donate cash all the time even if I don't have to in most cases. That makes me feel good, well at least better, about myself as I know I am only using the girls for pure sex and that's that. Free sex in phils is no einstein to come by and cheapos do take advantage of pinays nubile view on life (u obviously included). You also make it sound they beg to come and fuck you.

I never been to Mindanoa / Davao whatever and based on the quality of the girls you post pics from I see no reason going there either. I saw you in an earlier post dragging my name into it as a girl you did (u described her as so delishious) was moving to Cavite and you thought I would pic her up (any day that would have been fun but.). Don't you worry I have no intention doing so from 2 reasons:

1. She was not delishious at all in my book.

2. She is not living in or in surroundings from Makati.

Its okay you post pics and continue to do so but tune urself down a notch or at least use the frase "I think she was absolutely stunning" bcs its not sure everyone else find ur girls that attractive. Atleast that makes it ur subjective opinion and no one can argue that one. But when u i.e incl my name in a post i have the right to tell what i think..

And another thing which is plain wrong is that you say Mindanao girls is the best in phils. Maybe if you search more you can find good looking ones but so far I beg the differ and the quality from girls posted from Manila is far far better than urs. Good luck and keep posting.

Girl nr 51 to fat and ZAO another chineese to shortlegged and plump. Just my humble subjective opinion and not to start a keyboard war(do not ever drag my name into ur postings unless u post pics of beautifu girls okay?).. Roger and out.

Sympalogy
03-16-16, 22:54
I saw you in an earlier post dragging my name into it as a girl you did

...But when u i.e incl my name in a post i have the right to tell what i think..Me? Mentioned you? Really?

You know the world doesn't revolve around you, you're not that important.

I wrote the word "lucky bastard" but the forum changed it into "lucky Bas*DS" because of a typo. I will never call you DS, I have too much respect for DragonSlayer to call YOU the same name.

Anyway, you can enjoy your skinny girls, I'm okay with that. I like them having small waists and big hips and butts, real coca cola bodies, so I'm enjoying Mindanao.

WestCoast1
03-17-16, 04:21
Gents: Play nice on the playground.

Morsel: Booby, preggy-and-leggy. Daddy has been playing with his photo-editing software.

Cunning Stunt
03-17-16, 06:23
Shoulder those handbags (purses), girls. All photos, clothed and unclothed are welcome here. As long as they are of Filipina's.

Not so sure of the value of of food pics here though, unless that food happens to be a Pinay cream tart.

Cunning Stunt
03-17-16, 06:37
Daddy has been playing with his photo-editing software.The second pic invoked traumatic flashbacks! Once porked a Pinay piglet who looked a bit like that.

IMFITP

WestCoast1
03-18-16, 04:03
The second pic invoked traumatic flashbacks! Once porked a Pinay piglet who looked a bit like that.

IMFITPAhem. Don't know what you would mean by 'piglet'. Hahaha. *Everyone* takes one for the team (from time to time).

Econo Tech
03-18-16, 08:43
Ahem. Don't know what you would mean by 'piglet'. Hahaha. *Everyone* takes one for the team (from time to time).And somebody called this Modess sales girl in Philippines as Pork Chop!

One thing I found out is, chubby girls work harder, especially when they know who their competition is. As was in the case for this girl. She had a glimpse of the other girls I was meeting, and she promised CIM, DT, and cummings without needing to rush to wash every time.

P.S. still my pictures pale in front of the rest.

RaceBannon99
03-18-16, 09:15
Ahem. Don't know what you would mean by 'piglet'. Hahaha. *Everyone* takes one for the team (from time to time).Don't worry. I'm usually wingman (long as they know what's up).

Mike921
03-18-16, 12:52
Ahem. Don't know what you would mean by 'piglet'. Hahaha. *Everyone* takes one for the team (from time to time).I like the fuller figures from time to time.

Cunning Stunt
03-18-16, 16:05
'I actually asked if you could play the organ, nurse!'

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-18-16, 23:45
Ahh, the last couple of days have been hectic!

Next week is Easter week, a lot of girls are going to their provinces or will spend the days with family, so I ramped up the number of girls I fuck in expectation of maybe days of drough ahead hehe.

BTW, about girls allowing naked pictures, I talked to my British neighbor here who lived on and off in Philippines for 8 years, and he said that him too had almost no success taking naked pictures of Mindanao girls compared to Cebu or Manila. So believe you me gents, I give my best shot but the girls either do not allow it or make sure they see them and make me delete them right away in front of their eyes. If the internet didn't suck so much here, I could have uploaded them fast somewhere before deletion, but it seems it's a "no go".

I had lots of fun in the last couple of days, tried all kinds of flavors of girls: from the real-life boss Secretary to the cheerleader to a girl who does motorcycle racing to a girl with the biggest boobs I've seen around here, to a skinny girl just to try that flavor, etc etc.

A funny anecdote was with the secretary girl, she kept on insisting we turn off the light before sex, and I turn it on because I like to see everything, she'd turn it off, so I got pissed and told her: "no sex today, just go home. ", so she turned the lights off then constricted me and forced my penis inside her with her on top. It was so fun! Of course I'm much stronger than these girls, but it's the first time I get somewhat "reaped" by a girl, and a Filipina of all nationalities? I mean this is not Brazil where you feel the girls is having more fun than you in sex no matter how great of a time you'er having, this is the place where girls say "we're simple girls" and what they are used to is some missionary.

It's a great time here in Davao. Not as good as Brazil which is still and I think will always be my number 1 spot, but I can't complain about the Philippines. I had things here happen that I never expected before!

WestCoast1
03-19-16, 05:50
I had things here happen that I never expected before! Hence, we tend to call it the 'Wild West' of sex.

BTW, about girls allowing naked pictures, I talked to my British neighbor here who lived on and off in Philippines for 8 years, and he said that him too had almost no success taking naked pictures of Mindanao girls compared to Cebu or Manila. Morsels: Ya. Those darned Mindanao girls. If anyone gets a handle on getting them to take a naked pic, please holler.

Cunning Stunt
03-19-16, 06:59
Morsels: Ya. Those darned Mindanao girls. If anyone gets a handle on getting them to take a naked pic, please holler.Try the worlds greatest lubricant. What is it? Clue. Can be found in your pants and its green and crinkly. No not that!

Take this shy, naive 18 year old. Didn't think that she would be up for pics but when she found out it would earn her an extra bluey, her modesty was forgotten.

Often works for me.

Sympalogy
03-19-16, 23:37
I met her, she was not as good as the girl she used in the fake pictures in her profile, so I was nice and didn't say to her in her face in front of her friends.

But later, she gave me the right excuses to tell her goodbye, hehe.

It rarely happens since I check the girl's facebook to make sure they are real before meeting (if they have only foreigner men as friends and no family or filipino friends, and no pictures with family and friends etc, I know it's a fake profile), but this one slipped through the cracks.

Sympalogy
03-19-16, 23:55
Girl 44 returned, this is probably the only time I could spend some time with her before she leaves for Manila.

She told me before it would have been on the 23rd, but unexpectedly told me it changed to the 19th, so I had to cancel all other meetings with other girls just to focus on her, she's the best sex I've had in this trip, and what happened in this meeting made it even better.

She arrived and disrobed directly, and came to kiss me and cuddle with her firm 18 year old body, really her boobs are firm as rocks and her ass too.

She's a great deepthroater, and I think her and the 25% Japanese Filipina are the only two girls I can face fuck as hard as I want without them gagging profusely or complaining.

To cut the story short, I fucked her ass hard this time! I had the lube ready, she told me she tried it before but it was dry anal so too much pain, and although it was too much for her she was a solider, and took it like a champion.

Really, such a small girl taking a royal pounding anally, then I filled her ass with my cum and watched it drip out, it was a wonderful sigh.

You can see in some of the pictures I came so deep that even after she washed and took a nap, when she woke up my sperm was dried up all around her asshole.

She stayed with me for 20 hours, I fucked her pussy 2 times and her ass 1 time, and really she loves pounding so much that I fucked her pussy so deep and hard until my cock was tender LOL, and she asked for more.

This girl is incredible, I told her maybe she's a reincarnation of some pornstar in her previous life, because really, her pussy, throat and butt can take some true rough sex and she just gets wetter and asks for more.

Ahh, this girl reminds me of Rio, and I like that.

Sympalogy
03-19-16, 23:57
More pictures. You can see her ass before and after getting stretched well and deep.

If a girl allows pictures, I'm not stingy with them.

I want to thank the multitude of members here who PMed me with kind words of encouragements, telling me to ignore the haters because they are riffraffs, and appreciating my posts. I really appreciate the support!

Sympalogy
03-20-16, 00:00
Bis is latin, it means Encore.

Some more, final post of Girl 44, my eyes are teary it was so good.

In the morning before she left, I enjoyed some good face fucking of her throat before I came in her open mouth and on her face.

You see her waiting with mouth gaping for me to take a picture before she spit it all on her body, then go to shower and dress.

You cal also see how my cum is dried up in her ass after a night of it dripping out.

Alex7J
03-20-16, 01:09
More pictures. You can see her ass before and after getting stretched well and deep.

If a girl allows pictures, I'm not stingy with them.

I want to thank the multitude of members here who PMed me with kind words of encouragements, telling me to ignore the haters because they are riffraffs, and appreciating my posts. I really appreciate the support!You are an inspiration for newbies like us who want to turn amateur porn or sex photographers: The intensity of your pics always makes me high and horny, I had shunted the fillies away since long but your pics are driving me back to the Philli brigade here in DXB land.

Cheers: Keep up the good work:

Happy fucking;

Alex

Sympalogy
03-20-16, 08:43
Yeah, I skipped posting about girl 52 and 53.

I'm so tired of fucking LOL I had sex 3 times today since Sunday is the day off of so many girls, and I still have 2 more dates planned, I'm testing the limits of my cock to see how much it can take before it surrenders.

This one is a true 22 year old beauty. She's a dancer in Japan (So good in bed!) and she has her own nice house and her own car and maid, and her own business that she runs here in Davao.

She didn't have sex for 2 years, since her ex love left her, and all that she wanted is a lot of sex. She knew how to move her dancer body really well, a lot of flexibility and her pussy was so tight, I made her bleed even if her period ended 6 days ago.

It was her first time giving blowjob too, I needed to beg and cajole to get her to do it, but she liked it after a while. We had sex twice, even if she bleeded on the bed, because she said she misses sex so much she watched porn secretly every day.

She refused to take any money even money for the gas in her car, she actually bought us lunch and is inviting me soon to go with her to a Japanese restaurant and to drive me around.

She's very good in bed, not in the same way as Girl 44 who is more like a BDSM fuckdoll, this one is more of a girl who knows how to use her body and moved with me during sex and is flexible enough to turn around her upper part completely and kiss me and look at me during doggystyle, and to twerk with my cock inside her fluently, etc.

I can't wait to meet this one again hehe.

I have only clothed pictures, so since some people are pissy about it and think clothed pictures are a bad thing, this is the result of my attempt at a naked pic, the girl just turned into a burka girl. Consider this picture as a statement to those assholes.

So just imagine her firm dancer body under that towel and you will know what I enjoyed hehe.

Maybe I'll post her clothed pictures someday.

Beno69
03-20-16, 08:52
...So believe you me gents, I give my best shot but the girls either do not allow it or make sure they see them and make me delete them right away in front of their eyes. If the internet didn't suck so much here, I could have uploaded them fast somewhere before deletion, but it seems it's a "no go".

It seems. You don't know RECUVA from Piriform. She can delete your Memory Stick and after you just get everything back! - Don't wait too long, then the chance for recover is nearly 100%!
Anyway, we should not post Photos from Girls, if they don't like it - only to proof that some old Papas can get young beautiful Ladies... be gentleman and enjoy..

Sympalogy
03-20-16, 13:50
Is this a blessed weekend or what?

Yesterday, I fucked the sweet asshole of an 18 year old Filipina with a perfect body, and today a 19 year old anal virgin?

Is this for real?? Life is good man!

Look at her firm teenage body, her super tight pussy, those rock hard boobs and small waist, I can't get enough of this girl!

Of course, you notice I post more naked pictures but don't get too used to it, these two girls I have met them more than once, so there is a level of comfort built. I don't repeat that often to keep fresh blood in, so those new girls don't let camera near their naked flesh.

Well, this one was a real first for me as well. When I licked her pussy, she gushed and squirted inside my mouth a large amount, but that teenage squirt tasted like honey, so don't worry for me (I took a pic of the squirt spot on the bed, that's not yet my cum hehe. Now the whole room smells like sex and cum as I type this.).

Then, I was able to convince her to give me her anal virginity. Her virgin asshole was so tight! Even after having sex 3 times today, I was able to quite rapidly cum deep inside it and enjoy that feeling of her asshole milking my cock. I like it.

See my cum dripping. Even after so much sex, her tight asshole made me squeeze a good sized load out of my balls. It tells you how much I like anal.

WestCoast1
03-21-16, 06:09
Yesterday, I fucked the sweet asshole of an 18 year old Filipina with a perfect body, and today a 19 year old anal virgin?

SNIP

Look at her firm teenage body, her super tight pussy, those rock hard boobs and small waist, I can't get enough of this girl!Shhhh! Don't let everyone know how great the place is, ok?

Morsel: Still enjoying the necked selfie.

Cunning Stunt
03-21-16, 06:18
Yesterdays hot little fucklet in action.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
03-22-16, 19:01
Yesterdays hot little fucklet in action.

IMFITP.Dibs on your fucklet.

Morsel: Masarap. Wonderfully bronzed skin (and hair).

Cunning Stunt
03-23-16, 05:46
Wonderfully bronzed skin (and hair).Snap. And wonderfully submissive as well.

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-23-16, 12:55
These past few days have been a marathon of chicks. I have doubted myself sometimes thinking that down there I'm having so much sex it won't worky worky, but there is an uplifting success every time so far hehe.

I really tried to meet as many as possible before Easter because most girls are going to their provinces so I expected it to be difficult to meet them.

I had all kinds of crazy adventures. I think I am mostly dealing with a different kind of girls that most people deal with, because most you can't "flash a 1000 pesos" to get them naked at all.

A chinese filipina was living in her family compound with marble everywhere and 2 toyota 4 x4's parked in the garage, a super nice house, and she owns a resort in Mati. She was mostly interested in sex since she doesn't like to be judged by filipinos so she preferred foreigners.

Another girl (the burka one that put a towel on her face) had a nice car and a full house in a securized compound that cost more than my rent back home, a true life of luxury, and she had her own business.

I also of course met poorer girls like Girl 44 whose salary is 3,000 pesos per month (I gave her monetary gifts, but she never asked), or a girl who didn't even have money for the jeep fare so she needed to borrow it to meet me (I gave it back to her and then some), and girls that have never tried real pizza before in their lives.

But most are just sex starved middle class women who want to be banged hard, get their hair pulled, their asses spanked, and want to feel beautiful.

Well, for Easter, I knew I cannot bang much fresh girls, so when I was walking around the mall, I saw a truly drop dead gorgeous tall girl. I approached her (which so far did not work for me in Philippines, the girls will either call me a player and refuse to meet or tell me they are ashamed they gave me their numbers, and refuse to meet. The online dating girls are all where I had my action so far.).

Anyway, she was with another model looking girl, and I asked her number, she gave it to me and she gave me some excuses that she needs to go so I thought she's brushing me off.

The next day, she texted me and said she wanted to meet. She has her own car, she's a lingerie model that's going to Hong Kong next week, and really everyone in the mall stopped all to look at her when we passed by.

She has crazy measurements 5'7" with 36 Cee - 24 - 36. Her skin was so creamy light (she's actually half chinese half Spanish, raised in Philippines), she smelled so good (it reminded me of a report on Jakarta when a member here used to introduce guys to expensive model girls in Jkarta for 400 euros for sex, and the guy described how soft the skin of the girl he met, this one was so incredibly butter soft and fragrant), her boobs big and firm (at 26 years old still o babies, she said she's the breadwinner of her family so has no time for relationships much).

Anyway, I'm taking some days off to focus on this girl, I hope to get to her anal cavity as well hehe before she goes to Hong Kong, then I'm back to the multi-girls-a-day life. She's the first one in the pictures, she had tasteful tattoos in many places like on her hands etc so I covered them so she cannot be identified).

Sex with her was better than the average Filipina, but she said she was nervous the first time (her hands were sweaty and cold LOL, it feels amazing to be a foreigner here and have such effect even on gorgeous girls), so I expect next time to be much better. (:

Cunning Stunt
03-24-16, 06:38
Shy girl found in the mall.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
03-25-16, 04:06
Shy girl found in the mall.

IMFITP.CS: Cutie pie! Every mall should have this.

Morsel: Also cute, and snapping a selfie. It really IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-25-16, 07:25
Today was a lazy day. It's good Friday, so even the Jeepney etc are taking a vacation.

But not yours truly, hehe.

I remember a girl from my list that lives a walking distance. She's really light skinned, is half Chinese, and has a very nice and perky 38 see boobs, some of the biggest I have seen here to far, especially that this girl is not fat.

Again, she did not allow me to take naked pictures, but the memory of her boobs bouncing up and down as she did ride me on top is priceless.

She was not shy to kiss me in public as most Filipinas are, but she was shy to stay next to me naked without a towel. She came at 10 AM dressed in a party dress, I was like wtf? But good thing she brought normal clothes with her to change after sex.

Sex was very good. She's quite tall yet her pussy was so tight I couldn't fit in all. She said after he last breakup 3 years ago, she did not try any new relationship and I was her first foreigner.

There was an "incident" though. We agreed that I will cum on her boobs and not inside, so I will warn her when I will cum. She was riding me on top and when I was about to cum, she just moved faster and put me in a choke hold to extract all my cum inside her.

I don't know what to feel about this LOL She said she doesn't know why she did it, but that mixed babies are so handsome.

Well, her period is next week apparently, I'll know the results then. She's 25 and no babies.

I filled her up with cum though. She enjoyed it a lot, "the warm feeling inside" as she said.

She's not really from Davao, she's originally from Bohol.

Cunning Stunt
03-25-16, 07:31
Mindanao girl.

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-25-16, 07:58
All that has a beginning has an end.

I think it's over between me and the 25% Japanese Filipina as well as with Girl 50.

The 25% Japanese Filipina, out of the blue before Easter just quit her boarding house and went to her province, and is asking me now to live with me when she return to Davao city. So, sadly, I'll have to break her heart because my bachelor pad has to stay free to welcome other girls. I am sad she had to take such a decision without consulting me, but hey, I have to keep my independence and freedom to enjoy more pussy no matter what.

Girl 50, the sweet buttfuck girl, is asking me now to pay her Semester tuition before Monday. And it's not a small amount like a few 1000's, it's the full shebang, because her auntie is refusing it. And now she is pouting, and acting like the world is ending, and that her life is full of struggles etc because she cannot take the exams and show her parents she's a good student, and graduate to the last year next year. Again, I'm not going to spend 15,000 pesos on 1 girl no matter how hot she is, so it's a sad occurrence.

It's the way things are, Cest la vie.

Again, I can already hear the chants of critics saying: "you're a cheapo, give the money to the sweet innocent girls. ".

Well, if you want to help them, send me some LBC cash and I'll be glad to give it to them. If not, then stfu.

Fslag338
03-25-16, 16:26
Sorry forgot a pic.

19 year old Virgin. Yes really. Who was no more virgin a few days after this pic. Some have a nice way of telling you they are ready to be popped.

Sympalogy
03-26-16, 12:25
I was happy to meet and spend some hours with this girl again.

She's a flexible leggy dancer, and has the type of legs Brazilians work out to get, with strong big thighs and calves as you can see in the pictures.

She's also educated with a good job, is a pleasure to have a conversation with, and is insatiable in bed. She's really on the pill (her religion prohibits her from having a baby by someone from outside her sect) so she's the one proactively taking the contraceptives on time, so I can enjoy the peace and quiet of filling up her pussy and watching her shiver as she feels the cum ooze inside her.

I fucked her 3 times, then we went out to the Cinema to watch the premier of Superman vs Batman, which was nice to have such a date and see how shy she gets when we kissed in the cinema etc.

WestCoast1
03-26-16, 20:11
Again, I can already hear the chants of critics saying: "you're a cheapo, give the money to the sweet innocent girls. ".

Well, if you want to help them, send me some LBC cash and I'll be glad to give it to them. If not, then stfu.I think you might be right in what you said before. You are quite possibly meeting mid-upper crust girls. Giving them money might not be appropriate. If that is the case, I think its important to understand that the vast majority of pinay are not like this. They are very poor. They will expect some compensation, and they will be too shy to bring it up. If you offer them nothing, they will be hurt when they depart.

If your girls are different, then it represents a problem when you say that you have many, but offer no compensation. It will lead newbs (many read this board before their initial trip) to think that they can come here and do what you are doing (almost all will cause misery).

Morsel: Huge natural eyelashes, bullet nips and a little clit. Should that be a rap song rhyme? Sucks a mean dick, too. Enjoy.

WestCoast1
03-28-16, 04:49
Morsel: Tiny and willing. So much more fun in phils.

Cunning Stunt
03-28-16, 05:28
You are quite possibly meeting mid-upper crust girls. Giving them money might not be appropriate. Tosh. The only reason that any self respecting mid-upper crust (whatever that means) Pinay would be seen dead with a down at heel foreign monger is if she is skint and has bills to pay. It is the reason why I have had some notable successes with Seeking Arrangement SB's over the past few months but they don't go for peanuts. Why would they?

Morsel: Tiny and willing. So much more fun in phils.I love tiny and willing.

IMFITP.

Sympalogy
03-28-16, 10:01
Tosh. The only reason that any self respecting mid-upper crust (whatever that means) Pinay would be seen dead with a down at heel foreign monger is if she is skint and has bills to pay.There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio.

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet (1. 5. 167-8).

P.S. Still camera shy. Cute.

Cunning Stunt
03-28-16, 10:47
She marking them begins a wailing note.

And sings extemporally a woeful ditty.

How love makes young men thrall and old men dote.

How love is wise in folly, foolish-witty.

Her heavy anthem still concludes in woe.

And still the choir of echoes answer so.

Wm Shakespeare.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
03-28-16, 19:07
P.S. Still camera shy. Cute.Symp: Couple of thoughts on the ladies.

1. When you use a blackout on the face, be sure to cover the eyes. The eyes are the one natural dead giveaway to identity (other giveaways are moles, birthmarks, tattoos). Covering the nose / mouth while leaving the eyes exposed can easily lead to identification by other gents or the girl or her friends.

2. I notice in some gent's pics, the girl is specifically covering her face (with her hand, or a pillow maybe). These indicate a strong desire on the girl's part to not be photographed. Consider cropping the entire head off the picture.

Sympalogy
03-29-16, 00:33
It was a bizarre experience last night, yet great in so many ways.

So I always do ask the girls to spend the night, just throwing it out there to see what happens, and this girl with pretty pictures said: "Yes, why not. I'll come after duty. ".

Of course, I was expecting an ugly hag or some gay guy showing up, but what showed up is even more weird.

It was a beautiful redhead in full officer uniform LOL (you can see the pants in the pic, the rest I have to hide not to get into trouble).

Even the people at the reception were looking like: wtf, how does he bring an officer in his room at night LOL (I am not specifying an officer in what, it could be any branch or anything).

Well, to say the truth I was worried a bit. I thought maybe there is some ploy somewhere, and they want to put some listening devices in my room or something, but (1) I have nothing to hide except more girls, and (2) I think they'll be smarter than to be so obvious.

The night continued to be weirder. First, she was the one to pay all, she refused to let me pay even her taxi or the Jollibee order.

Then, she was so easy to kiss and fondle and everything, almost too easy. But when we were almost ready for sex, she said: "we can't, I have a vaginal inflammation and the doctor told me no sex until the treatment finishes. ".

Dayumn! On two accounts: (1) that's why she was so easy to bring home even if she's so hot, she knew no sex will ensure and (2) I was like wtf, does she have some STD or something??

Anyway, I took the safer option and let her pump me with her mouth. It was really her first time, she didn't have much experience and it took some convincing to get her to do it.

Although she's an officer, she's one of the most submissive and sweetest girls I met on this trip. I love redheads with creamy white skin so of course I'll meet her again when she finishes her treatment next week, I'll just make sure she brings the doctor's documents so I'm sure it's not something I can catch, and I'll ask her to dress normal, not like my room is getting raided LOL.

When you use a blackout on the face, be sure to cover the eyes. ...Consider cropping the entire head off the picture.Thanks, duly noted!

Sympalogy
03-29-16, 04:46
Yes, these middle class Filipinas "hate" me.

As I have been described on this board to be "a down at heel foreign monger".

I just pity the folks who think Filipinas will only like them for their money. It must be a sad grim life, which produces sad hostile people who attack everyone who is happy.

Anyways, I enjoyed this short but significant text with Girl 57.

BTW, that 50 you see is my own rating system. I rate girls from 10 to 50 based on my own criteria (like age, face, body, no babies etc). This girl L is a 50 out of 50.

Some girls are 51, but that's only if in addition to be so great, they have Ccups or more.

Cunning Stunt
03-29-16, 05:45
Met this fantastic girl the other day. She is a Scandinavian Filipina (half Pinay / half Viking) with a lovely head of flowing blonde locks atop a super hot brown body. She is only 19 but is already the CEO of a multinational company and worth billions. She had sought me out in my fleapit cheapo provincial lodgings because she has heard tell of my amazing lovemaking prowess. After 10 hours of solid rooting, sucking and licking she has crawled away satiated and happy but not without first leaving me a small gift of a solid gold Rolex watch and a signed blank check. Life is good.

IMFITP;-)

Sxxxx
03-29-16, 06:22
Met this fantastic girl the other day. She is a Scandinavian Filipina (half Pinay / half Viking) with a lovely head of flowing blonde locks atop a super hot brown body. She is only 19 but is already the CEO of a multinational company and worth billions. She had sought me out in my fleapit cheapo provincial lodgings because she has heard tell of my amazing lovemaking prowess. After 10 hours of solid rooting, sucking and licking she has crawled away satiated and happy but not without first leaving me a small gift of a solid gold Rolex watch and a signed blank check. Life is good.

IMFITP;-)Wow, you really have raised the bar. Makes a certain somebody look like an Amateur. Scandinavian-Filipino, and loaded (cash). 1001 ? How will he ever catch you? Well done. And yes its handy that he covers their faces. Well done Cunning Stunt. The bar has been raised. Will he respond? Can he respond? LOL.

Sympalogy
03-29-16, 07:45
Hey ISG, this is NOT COOL.

Some dude from here (probably one of the low scum usual suspects), went through the trouble of searching FC and comparing girls to my pictures, and he contacted at least 3 girls today and sent them the pictures I posted and my posts to make them stop talking to me.

He went even one step further that only the lowest of the lowest scum of the earth will do.

He somehow found Girl Number 50's facebook, sent her the messages you see below (that's him "exposing" what I write in ISG to her).

She called me all angry this morning, but what happened next just SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME:

He started POSTING the naked pictures on HER FACEBOOK WALL FOR HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SEE!

I hope you are happy now. I hope you are so proud and satisfied with yourself!!

The girl went into a hysterical state, and I'm just off the phone with her aunt that told me the girl tried to commit suicide and is in the hospital now.

I am doing my best to try to help, but they say I'm not welcome to do because they know me as her boyfriend, so they know I'm the one who took the pictures.

It's an absolutely nasty situation where this dude is systematically searching for the girls I post based on the little info I provide, then telling them about my posts etc.

But he went too far and basically DESTROYED that 19 year old girl's life, exposing her naked pictures to her friends and family and for all to see on her facebook wall.

Karma WILL come back to you, you will NOT survive this one, I bet you.

I mean, we are here, we take jabs at each other, and it's all good.

But do you REALLY think I will be affected to lose 3 girls? I mean out of 57 girls (and many more to come), will my life be that bad if I lost 3?

So why do you take a jab at me by destroying that sweet girl's life and scarring her for the rest of her days being branded as a prostitute or whatever they think now seeing her naked pictures?

I pity you man. I wish you would come out in real so we will settle this like men, not like the golem you are who does things behind the curtain of anonymity thinking you're so safe.

Anyway, you may laugh now. Yes, you win. I won't post anymore. They say the best revenge is to live well, so I'll have a blast of a life and I hope you can sleep at night well remembering how you posted her naked pictures on her facebook and destroyed that teenage girl's life.

Now I understand why great posters like Natty Bumpo and Scorcher75 stopped posting.

Goodbye.

Beno69
03-29-16, 09:15
..She is only 19 but is already the CEO of a multinational company and worth billions. She had sought me out in my fleapit cheapo provincial lodgings because she has heard tell of my amazing lovemaking prowess. After 10 hours of solid rooting, sucking and licking she has crawled away satiated and happy but not without first leaving me a small gift of a solid gold Rolex watch and a signed blank check.

What kind of drugs you take?

Beno69
03-29-16, 09:23
..He somehow found Girl Number 50's facebook, sent her the messages you see below (that's him "exposing" what I write in ISG to her).

....He started POSTING the naked pictures on HER FACEBOOK WALL FOR HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SEE!

....It's an absolutely nasty situation where this dude is systematically searching for the girls I post based on the little info I provide, then telling them about my posts etc.

....But do you REALLY think I will be affected to lose 3 girls? I mean out of 57 girls (and many more to come), will my life be that bad if I lost 3?

.... I won't post anymore....

You need long time to understand? - why you can not just enjoy your nice Girls and be quiet. Maybe sometimes some descret pictures. - why you have to show your self as the gratest and then complain if some crazy guys destroy the live of a girl? It' also your fault!

Member #4387
03-29-16, 10:28

IMFITP;-)LMFAO. Here is the CEO of Cathay Pacific. She brought me on paid vacation to Boracay.

I don't follow our Munchausen friend down south anymore but I get a feel your refering to him, hehe. He was bragging to much of average girls at best (my subjective opinion).

Cunning Stunt
03-29-16, 10:48
I don't follow our Munchausen friend down south anymore but I get a feel your refering to him, hehe. He was bragging to much of average girls at best (my subjective opinion).Did you enjoy my pics, Sucks. This is what your daughters will look like when they are grown!

Yes, guilty as charged. Taking the p-i-s-s out of idiots comes as second nature, me being a Brit and all. Didn't expect the toys to be so forcefully ejected from pram though. Some people just cannot take a joke especially if its made at their expense.

Kaywhy
03-29-16, 12:56
You need long time to understand? - why you can not just enjoy your nice Girls and be quiet. Maybe sometimes some descret pictures. - why you have to show your self as the gratest and then complain if some crazy guys destroy the live of a girl? It' also your fault!While this is a photo gallery thread, some of you guys are so lazy to not crop / edit before posting bc you don't give a damn. Even if fully clothed, if you post a regular pic and say I fucked the shit out of her and she was begging for more, you think that's proper? You need to expect that there are idiots here. I have never posted a pic and I never will. You guys are able to take pics bc they need the money. If they knew you were sharing the pic with the world, you think that happy smile would not change to a frown? Again, all of you guys need to act more responsible. If you're posting any pic, touch it up. As I said above, the nature of the post isn't you met and had coffee. So any face pic not edited is out of bounds.

Sammon
03-29-16, 14:34

IMFITP;-)I would not take the check to the bank, or try to resell Rolex. LOL.

WestCoast1
03-29-16, 14:53
any face pic not edited is out of bounds.Been saying that for a long time. There are lots of ways of hiding or changing an identity (not detailed here), that make it nearly impossible for even the girl herself to claim that a particular pictures is her. For instance, in this pic, you see a painting on the wall behind the girl, showing some trees. In reality, the painting on the wall at the time of this pic was not of trees. The girl herself liked the original painting and posed naked next to it, smiling with the peace sign, in a different pic. She has moles, birthmark, and a tattoo (you don't see here).

Also been saying for a long time that posts without pics (comments) don't belong here, they go in the Chit / Chat thread.

Wicked Roger
03-29-16, 19:38
There are lots of ways of hiding or changing an identity (not detailed here), that make it nearly impossible for even the girl herself to claim that a particular pictures is her.
Also been saying for a long time that posts without pics (comments) don't belong here, they go in the Chit / Chat thread.I just crop and have done for a long time exactly for the reasons Symp has now experienced. Can you tell us who you think it is, is a lurker or member? Happened in the UAE forum with AMPS as well (some low life popped I had massage used a senor's name to get a discount and walked out no payment). Scumbags are everywhere.

The parents of girl will be pissed so watch out for possible 'court' action to recover the girl's 'innocence'. There as another member who I think posted a video somewhere which then was 'spotted' and the girl was trying to put him jail. Remember the Philippines has some very nasty cyber laws (eg bad mouthing someone on FB recently got an Aussie in trouble and a court appearance).

As this is the PG and we like a picture not lots of word (I know this is way too long) here is 2 photos, one a lovely pair covered I baby oil. Her backside was also and made for wonderful backdoor action LOL, the other without baby oil. Either they are lovely puppies to play with gents.

And note no face just rack.

Run Mann
03-29-16, 23:09
You need long time to understand? - why you can not just enjoy your nice Girls and be quiet. Maybe sometimes some descret pictures. - why you have to show your self as the gratest By posting pics of chick you've had, don't you by default show yourself? You're showing your conquest and your accomplishments, what other reasons are there for posting pics of girls you've shagged?

WestCoast1
04-01-16, 15:45
I just crop and have done for a long time exactly for the reasons Symp has now experienced. Can you tell us who you think it is, is a lurker or member? Its happened to me also, more than once. Some board member shows a pinay the pics here that he believes is his girlfriend (or just someone he knows). Its a crappy thing for him (the lurker) to do (dude, it breaks the ISG-Bro-Code, spelled out eloquently in the ISG Terms-Of-Service).

Morsel: Mean dick-s*cker.

Member #4387
04-01-16, 17:37
Its happened to me also, more than once. Some board member shows a pinay the pics here that he believes is his girlfriend (or just someone he knows). Its a crappy thing for him (the lurker) to do (dude, it breaks the ISG-Bro-Code, spelled out eloquently in the ISG Terms-Of-Service).

Morsel: Mean dick-s*cker.How can a norwegian bloke know what is "eloquently"? Sometimes I would prefer this to be a scandinavian forum but based on the contributors that would be a lame forum wouldn't ya think? I encourage everyone to post more pics. More than ever in fact. Don't let the rats win. Goes also for you Symp even if we didn't have the same taste in ladies.

Its pretty clear where i got this bird from(datingsite right). Anyone to take a guess how many of the girls i fucked?

Manny51
04-01-16, 17:41
While this is a photo gallery thread, some of you guys are so lazy to not crop / edit before posting bc you don't give a damn. Even if fully clothed, if you post a regular pic and say I fucked the shit out of her and she was begging for more, you think that's proper? You need to expect that there are idiots here. I have never posted a pic and I never will. You guys are able to take pics bc they need the money. If they knew you were sharing the pic with the world, you think that happy smile would not change to a frown? Again, all of you guys need to act more responsible. If you're posting any pic, touch it up. As I said above, the nature of the post isn't you met and had coffee. So any face pic not edited is out of bounds.True, and agree completely. That being said, I also think that Sympalogy has inadvertantly pointed something out.

There is a degree of misogyny, and frankly, anti-Asian sentiment on the Pilipino forums that I don't see on the other country's pages. Not even the Thailand pages.

Not sure of the exact reasons, but my gut psychoanalysis says that because so many girls in the PI speak English, it attracts punters looking for real connections with girls. When they get burned, they get angry and bitter. Not to mention that many lurkers in the PI are probably those who haven't always been lucky in love in their younger days.

Not saying that this is true of all punters. Most are cool, but there is definitely a small subsegment of the population that think that way.

Member #4387
04-02-16, 12:30
Another conquest. And a small smart travelpack just in case if the need should surface (nothing like WRs toolbox ofcourse but still helpful in an playful environment). This is a pinay but maybe not fucked in Phils. And the upper deck scenario in Emirates biggy.

NB!! Slimy dick pic

NB!!2 I have no idea how or why the pics rotates themself like crazy. They look fine when i post..

WestCoast1
04-03-16, 06:08
DS: Nice travelpack!

Morsel: Long and lean.

Member #4387
04-03-16, 08:24
DS: Nice travelpack!

Morsel: Long and lean.Did you find urself an occational albino Westie?.

Naked Gunz
04-03-16, 12:46
You guys are able to take pics bc they need the money. I only take pics because I like to remember the hot bodies I smash, and it makes me want to go back. Pinays seem to really not mind you taking their pics smiling full faced, full frontal. When I take pics its only the body and I always show them the pic. A lot of these girls have family that does not know what they are doing, and would really be shamed.

There is a degree of misogyny, and frankly, anti-Asian sentiment on the Pilipino forums that I don't see on the other country's pages. Not even the Thailand pages. Not saying that this is true of all punters. Most are cool, but there is definitely a small subsegment of the population that think that way.Degree of misogyny? Hell that's the purpose of this site- at least to me! Have you seen the AW forum? I post there regularly, and with very deadly venom to these fat assed hypocritical kunts in the first world. Here in the USA Its a womans world. All they have to do is even think you disrespect them and your truly fucked. Sorry about the situation for women in the third world, especially the Phils, but the western man is not at fault. For the Phils, the catholic church dogma of no contraception or abortion is a key factor screwing up these womens lives. Sorry to post in photo gallery.

Member #4387
04-03-16, 13:37
I like to show off my conquests. Normaly I wouldn't but since I didn't start posting pics I do it in remembrance of those who did and to the one still posting. After lurking and lurking in the PG thread and getting myself into flip pussy, I thought the only decent thing to do was ro return the favor. This I believe is the living organism of this PG thread and why very few post but loads lurk. Why can't lurkers just read other threads, as in this phil section, we do have a pretty good idea where our posts should be directed??
It seems now we have a problem in PG thread, and i excuse myself from some of u saying "ive been here 10 years and know everything". There are more and more lurkers posting comments without pics (protesting against it, well, don't look, lurkers). Chit chat thread u can post your negativity:-) i will still post until one day my gf dinds out i am deeply cheating her..
My idea is not to destroy anyones lifes but i have many pm me and claim they know this or that girl but they are far off. This tells me i do a pretty good job these days. Other members here get no warnings posting unblurred pics from pick ups but if another poster forgets a tatoo then hell is loose. Well well Cun u are lucky and no one can touch u.. God forbid me post pic of a girls face:-)

WestCoast1
04-03-16, 15:24
I like to show off my conquests. :-)Well me too!

"The Donald" is having some rotation difficulties (don't we all eventually) Enjoy.

Wicked Roger
04-03-16, 17:11
Another conquest. And a small smart travelpack just in case if the need should surface (nothing like WRs toolbox ofcourse but still helpful in an playful environment). ..My toolbox? The girls say it is always huge LOL.

So huge that sometime I FedEx stuff to the place in advance as I the need take work things in my bag sometimes (I mean real work DS LOL).

Toolbox (small collection) and some other photos as this is the PG. Nice dress idea for spanking and other fun things plus lingerie etc. One wonders what I will say if airport customs open my bags and asks me why I have various tools and things ("personal use " is OK as long am not expected to model or use them LOL).

Eaglestar
04-03-16, 17:32
Mindanao girl.

IMFITP.Not too fat not to skinny, JUST RIGHT. Way to go CS.

Tojo 5445
04-04-16, 10:06
Everyone seemed to know her so I'm sure half of you know or have fucked her. Here are some photos. I covered her face to be nice, but I'm sure her tattoo gives her away.

Tojo 5445
04-04-16, 10:24
Here's the big tits girl who I talked about in the AC forum. I covered her face to be nice, but w / tits that big, it's not like she's going to be mistaken for many other girls in town.

Tojo 5445
04-04-16, 10:26
I took one photo and my phone died. I think I was moving and there was no light because her body doesn't look as good in the photo as it did in real life. She was a keeper.

Wicked Roger
04-04-16, 17:01
This Cebuana is very nice, like it rough (doggy) at times and adores DATY. She is the same girl I posted with the tool box the other day.

Very pretty and has proper day job (and looks very hot is her work clothes as she wear heels a lot LOL).

She is fine to meet friends so PM me.

WestCoast1
04-05-16, 05:12
Hell I just needed to post a pic.

Cunning Stunt
04-05-16, 12:43
Not too fat not to skinny, JUST RIGHT. Way to go CS.This beauty might be a tad too skinny for your taste, ES, but I found her just perfect.

Good to see the PG back to more pics and less verbiage.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
04-06-16, 06:18
Tojo: Nice work.

For those that don't mind posting pictures that will out the girl (s) should post their own pictures of themselves too. What? We have a different standard about that!Ya. What he said.

WestCoast1
04-07-16, 12:23
Gents: Enjoy my nakey-nakey girl. Get some. . .

WestCoast1
04-09-16, 06:50
Pinay GFE: Yummy.

WestCoast1
04-10-16, 06:19
Morsel: Reaction to a shot of my baby goo.

WestCoast1
04-12-16, 06:07
I've had problems sometimes getting a girl to leave before my next visitor. They say things like "I can just sleep here while you work," or "I told my family I was staying overnight with my cousin," or some other tale. I once had to tell the girl the hotel was going to fumigate the entire floor, and she had to leave or die like the cockroaches. That was several years ago in the Great Eastern Hotel Makati which nowadays could use a fumigation.You guys are baaaaaad boys.

Not me hahaha.

Member #4387
04-12-16, 07:29
You guys are baaaaaad boys.

Not me hahaha.To be frank Westie. What she does is also solid work. But a tad to early to ask her to go I belive.

Pinaypounder
04-12-16, 21:05
IF the guy actually did this on FACEBOOK then you know who it is. TELL US!

And let us punish him!

Hey ISG, this is NOT COOL.

Some dude from here (probably one of the low scum usual suspects), went through the trouble of searching FC and comparing girls to my pictures, and he contacted at least 3 girls today and sent them the pictures I posted and my posts to make them stop talking to me.

He went even one step further that only the lowest of the lowest scum of the earth will do.

He somehow found Girl Number 50's facebook, sent her the messages you see below (that's him "exposing" what I write in ISG to her).

She called me all angry this morning, but what happened next just SHOCKED THE HELL OUT OF ME:

He started POSTING the naked pictures on HER FACEBOOK WALL FOR HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SEE!

I hope you are happy now. I hope you are so proud and satisfied with yourself!!

The girl went into a hysterical state, and I'm just off the phone with her aunt that told me the girl tried to commit suicide and is in the hospital now.

I am doing my best to try to help, but they say I'm not welcome to do because they know me as her boyfriend, so they know I'm the one who took the pictures.

It's an absolutely nasty situation where this dude is systematically searching for the girls I post based on the little info I provide, then telling them about my posts etc.

But he went too far and basically DESTROYED that 19 year old girl's life, exposing her naked pictures to her friends and family and for all to see on her facebook wall.

Karma WILL come back to you, you will NOT survive this one, I bet you.

I mean, we are here, we take jabs at each other, and it's all good.

But do you REALLY think I will be affected to lose 3 girls? I mean out of 57 girls (and many more to come), will my life be that bad if I lost 3?

So why do you take a jab at me by destroying that sweet girl's life and scarring her for the rest of her days being branded as a prostitute or whatever they think now seeing her naked pictures?

I pity you man. I wish you would come out in real so we will settle this like men, not like the golem you are who does things behind the curtain of anonymity thinking you're so safe.

Anyway, you may laugh now. Yes, you win. I won't post anymore. They say the best revenge is to live well, so I'll have a blast of a life and I hope you can sleep at night well remembering how you posted her naked pictures on her facebook and destroyed that teenage girl's life.

Now I understand why great posters like Natty Bumpo and Scorcher75 stopped posting.

Goodbye.

WestCoast1
04-13-16, 02:25
To be frank Westie. What she does is also solid work. But a tad to early to ask her to go I belive.DS: To turn pics correctly, try a different photo-editing program (any other one than you are using). Try Irfanview or PhotoScape. Both easily turn photos.

Member #4387
04-13-16, 03:07
DS: To turn pics correctly, try a different photo-editing program (any other one than you are using). Try Irfanview or PhotoScape. Both easily turn photos.But all the time the photos are correctly turned (some will be correct and some will not), how can I know how to turn pics correctly. I post in other foras as well and mostly pics are correctly turned. Its fucking annoying.

WestCoast1
04-13-16, 04:53
But all the time the photos are correctly turned (some will be correct and some will not), how can I know how to turn pics correctly. I post in other foras as well and mostly pics are correctly turned. Its fucking annoying.Your current image-viewing program is not reliable. Try uninstalling it, downloading an updated version, and re-installing. Or download and install Irfanview or PhotoScape.

Obligatory pic. Get some.

Mbsl65
04-13-16, 09:28
IF the guy actually did this on FACEBOOK then you know who it is. TELL US!

And let us punish him!It is LOW. I hope he will expose him. I recently found out that a friend and I were spanking the same 22 yrs old in Cebu and I did not even mention to him. It is nice to kool, secretive and know how to take high road

WestCoast1
04-14-16, 05:28
Bzzzzzzzzz! Quicker than rubbing one out.

FreebieFan
04-14-16, 06:51
Bzzzzzzzzz! Quicker than rubbing one out.And following our recent comments about guys asking things in PM. " Say Westie, is that Ms X. Can you sent me her digits please bro?. " Big LOL.

Yeah should be in the photo chit chat thread. I know!

WestCoast1
04-15-16, 07:05
LE Pinay Snatch. Wish you could have enjoyed it as much as me.