PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

WestCoast1
04-16-16, 13:28
Shame on me. Taking a picture of her in the CR like that. A gentleman doesn't do that, right? When she was naked, and most vulnerable. Well, when she was naked and being playful actually. Hamming it up in the mirror for the camera. Singing love songs. Being so. . . Girl-friendly. Being so. . . Pinay.

WestCoast1
04-17-16, 06:46
ISG Filipina Protein Injection Unit.

WestCoast1
04-19-16, 04:49
Morsel: More fun in Philippines.

RaceBannon99
04-19-16, 13:25
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking a while and this is my second subscription. Noticing the political nature and overall nature of everything on the forums, I decided to post my history in and around the PI. Normally I don't kiss and tell but its best to make a memory of what I have.

Accomplished (if you can call it that). I wouldn't exactly say I'm the same as a majority of folks around here cause I actually still might talk a little to these girls (I'm a sucker).

Part 1.

This one is a good fuck. Very thick after she had her kids but good English and BJ skills to make you think about marriage. I call her future ex wife#1.

WestCoast1
04-20-16, 06:11
This one is a good fuck. Very thick after she had her kids but good English and BJ skills to make you think about marriage. I call her future ex wife#1.Nice freshman effort Race. "She got a GREAT ASS!" -- Al Pacino, movie Heat.

Obligatory pic. Playful sexpot.

WestCoast1
04-21-16, 05:35
Looks like I haven't posted anything lately. Sorry gents.

Member #4387
04-21-16, 10:41
On my latest Makati run I ran into several girls, more or less given up on guys, here is just an example.

RaceBannon99
04-21-16, 10:46
From my trip back in Feb. Will put a full report up soon but been lazy. Might be there in the motherland again before I put up the report LOL.

This one is "I like them thick".

RaceBannon99
04-21-16, 10:49
Good times with all though. Can't complain one bit.

WestCoast1
04-22-16, 06:02
Morsel: Interesting Bush. If you look close, at the bottom, two long hairs. Kind of like crawdad antennae?

RaceBannon99
04-22-16, 06:18
Morsel: Interesting Bush. If you look close, at the bottom, two long hairs. Kind of like crawdad antennae?Got to love that stray hair.

P.S. Preview of my next upload.

X Man
04-23-16, 13:28
I haven't posted a pic in a while so went into the archives. X.

WestCoast1
04-24-16, 05:02
I haven't posted a pic in a whileYa. Me too. I like the partially hidden face, X, its exotic.

Morsel: Also a partially hidden face? Or pinay Westy-worship? Haha.

WestCoast1
04-25-16, 05:16
Morsel: Wet, fresh out of the shower, and feeling frisky. IMFITF.

WestCoast1
04-26-16, 04:50
More fresh wetness for you. This poon powered by Jolibee spaghetti (her fav food). Gents, don't forget to carbo-load your pinay. The payoff can be tremendous.

WestCoast1
04-28-16, 06:49
Morsel: Post-coital, happy. Great day in Pilipines.

WestCoast1
04-29-16, 05:12
Morsel: There, the coital part.

Member #4387
04-29-16, 07:58
I can not find one. My morsel today but I have hundreds of them comming up shortly. .

Kman1
04-29-16, 12:35
My first pics here. These are couple of girls from Angeles City. First one is a door girl I met on walking street and befriended. She tries hard to be my GF. Next one probably some would recognize, a popular one from Showtime.

I visited AC few years ago but never wrote a report. My experiences are similar to many other reports here. Yes, rejections are part and parcel of phils mongering. It could be a jolt to an unsuspecting or even an informed but first time monger but you can easily get over it soon. The way I figured was not to pick by your fancy, but to vet your picks well with the waitresses first. No point in buying drinks and wasting time with a girl who finally ends up saying, "I like you but I can't go because I have mens, you are too hairy" BS, etc. On the plus side one issue you won't have here is cost. Once you paid at the bar you done, no girl asked me for a tip or haggle for services. Once you got them out of the bar its almost all smooth sailing. More later.

Member #4387
04-29-16, 13:45
My first pics here. These are couple of girls from Angeles City. First one is a door girl I met on walking street and befriended. She tries hard to be my GF. Next one probably some would recognize, a popular one from Showtime.

I visited AC few years ago but never wrote a report. My experiences are similar to many other reports here. Yes, rejections are part and parcel of phils mongering. It could be a jolt to an unsuspecting or even an informed but first time monger but you can easily get over it soon. The way I figured was not to pick by your fancy, but to vet your picks well with the waitresses first. No point in buying drinks and wasting time with a girl who finally ends up saying, "I like you but I can't go because I have mens, you are too hairy" BS, etc. On the plus side one issue you won't have here is cost. Once you paid at the bar you done, no girl asked me for a tip or haggle for services. Once you got them out of the bar its almost all smooth sailing. More later.This is how it should be done. Nubes take note. Great work fellow BM.

MrWoolyBooly
05-01-16, 01:58
Fragmentary pics of body connected to the best amateur BBBJ lips I've met.

Member #4387
05-01-16, 02:21
She's horny as well. And as usual ive tried rotating them pics back and forth. Giving up, i just post..

WestCoast1
05-01-16, 05:09
DS, WB, Kman: Nice work, gents. Wolly, fragments is better than no pics.

Morsel-in-doggy for 'ya.

Member #4387
05-01-16, 05:22
DS, WB, Kman: Nice work, gents. Wolly, fragments is better than no pics.

Morsel-in-doggy for 'ya.Westie; Even if you in my book cheats a bit by posting only one and one pic you still are great in what you do. Pamper the girls in nice way. Its a heaven out there.

Satanic
05-01-16, 10:06
Met that girl after some chat in Pinalove. She has American BF, but is lonely. Nice body and very naughty dirty talk!

WestCoast1
05-01-16, 15:15
Westie; Even if you in my book cheats a bit by posting only one and one pic you still are great in what you do. Pamper the girls in nice way. Its a heaven out there.And a heaven in there! I post one pic because some days we don't have any pic on the phils PG. A day without pinay pukie posted here is like a day without sunshine. Cheers, gents. Enjoy my sunshine, and today you get two. A related Jollibee story in the chit / chat thread.

Member #4387
05-01-16, 18:49
Met that girl after some chat in Pinalove. She has American BF, but is lonely. Nice body and very naughty dirty talk!Great work Satan, hehe. Creds for sharing. Keep them comming. If BF lives together with her or not is not so important. I guess u from time to time see girls in datingsites telling the public through their profile; "i find him", "i am so lucky i met u", "dont contact me guys i have bf now" and they still stay active in the datingsite, hehe. The good part is that it they still share their pussy and thats the most important thing:-)

Kman1
05-02-16, 06:43
DS, Westie, thanks. You and guys like CS keep this forum going.

For the first couple of days of my trip I never made to walking street. I was staying at ABC and was always finding something right after getting out of my hotel.

I met this girl on the street who had come to AC to meet her friend. Just smiled, chit chat, took them both to dinner and took her back to my room.

There is skinny, but I felt she was skinny on steroids but still on the healthy side. Exceptionally shy, not sure if she was putting on an act, but it did get to me eventually. However, she was very good company in bed.

WestCoast1
05-03-16, 05:04
There is skinny, but I felt she was skinny on steroids but still on the healthy side. Exceptionally shy, not sure if she was putting on an act, but it did get to me eventually. However, she was very good company in bed.Kman: Thanks. And welcome to Filippines!

Enjoy my skinny.

Member #4387
05-03-16, 05:32
Enjoy my skinny.Seems like skinny is popular in phils.

WestCoast1
05-03-16, 06:29
Seems like skinny is popular in phils.I like that first pic. You got her to iron for you while naked. Nice!

Docwiltro
05-05-16, 10:10
Like a lot of guys, I enjoy a variety: all good though.

Kman1
05-06-16, 04:41
Like a lot of guys, I enjoy a variety: all good though.The girl in while looks good. Where did you find her?

My first ever Fils lay was a preggo. I arrived mid day after a long journey and it was a hot. I checked in ABC and was ready to venture out. I had just seen a monger with two hotties at the front desk and was juiced up. I did not care which way, I just started walking, turns out I walked towards Perimeter. I stopped at one of the bigger bars on perimeter, not sure of the name, all the girls were in whites. I picked myself a young cutie bought her drinks and spent a while before asking. She said she needs to get a waitress to talk, turns out she was a cherry girl and cost more and no boom boom.

Crap, I needed to get out of there after that experience. I walked the other way now and ended up in Showtime. I did not have the patience to go through the picking routine again as I had to get my first pops out of my system. There was this girl sitting in street clothes. Turns out she wasnt working because she was pregnant. She was cute and I did not care. I clearly felt the little bony head as I was in her, she was so so pregnant but still tight. I popped twice in an hour and let her go.

Here's another pic of my wannabe GF and the pregnant one.

WestCoast1
05-06-16, 05:52
Here's another pic of my wannabe GF and the pregnant one.Preggers or not, thems some jugs!

Morsel: Allowing a Westy baby-goo injection. Sorry that's a bit fuzzy, but you get the idea.

WestCoast1
05-09-16, 03:34
Morsel: Figured you boob lover's would like this gal. I certainly did. IMFITF.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 06:30
Just a small collection.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 06:35
Normal routine.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 06:41
Continue with more fun.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 07:21
Was planning a CIM but managed only to put dressing on her bra.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 07:35
We fix hairy pukie at DS saloon.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 08:02
Some dancing and fun.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 08:07
Lots of towels needed. Dual shavings.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 19:55
Its all about enjoying myself why I am alive. Choose the lux way. Tag the girls (be aware for armwrists) and lost property. Bigirls is the new black. Showing 2 here..

Member #4387
05-10-16, 20:04
Clogged the toilet, ups. Small gifts, duette and a sexy spinner with some small cum. (very small). And the fatty girl which did my nails as i wouldnt fuck her.. Its all fun, no biggie.

Great Muta
05-10-16, 21:11
Today was a lazy day. It's good Friday, so even the Jeepney etc are taking a vacation.

But not yours truly, hehe.

I remember a girl from my list that lives a walking distance. She's really light skinned, is half Chinese, and has a very nice and perky 38 see boobs, some of the biggest I have seen here to far, especially that this girl is not fat.

Again, she did not allow me to take naked pictures, but the memory of her boobs bouncing up and down as she did ride me on top is priceless.

She was not shy to kiss me in public as most Filipinas are, but she was shy to stay next to me naked without a towel. She came at 10 AM dressed in a party dress, I was like wtf? But good thing she brought normal clothes with her to change after sex.

Sex was very good. She's quite tall yet her pussy was so tight I couldn't fit in all. She said after he last breakup 3 years ago, she did not try any new relationship and I was her first foreigner.

There was an "incident" though. We agreed that I will cum on her boobs and not inside, so I will warn her when I will cum. She was riding me on top and when I was about to cum, she just moved faster and put me in a choke hold to extract all my cum inside her.

I don't know what to feel about this LOL She said she doesn't know why she did it, but that mixed babies are so handsome.

Well, her period is next week apparently, I'll know the results then. She's 25 and no babies.

I filled her up with cum though. She enjoyed it a lot, "the warm feeling inside" as she said.

She's not really from Davao, she's originally from Bohol.So, what was the result? Another ISG baby?

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:10
Getting some domestic housework done and feeling sick.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:19
Very giving girls.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:23
Sometimes I dive into the residenseclub to collect some energy.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:27
Finishing up here before moving over to Ascott.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:33
Back at Ascott. My first and last experience with Jollibee happened this trip. Yuck what a mistreated crispy chicken.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:51
Loads of fun at Ascott as well. Shopping at Glorietta 4 as well with one of my secret girls.

Member #4387
05-10-16, 23:57
Friendly place this Ascott and a very selfie friendly girl.

Member #4387
05-11-16, 00:02
Funny msg by the way.

Member #4387
05-11-16, 00:12
Some drunk girls.

Member #4387
05-11-16, 00:17
Some normal shopping. Outside pretending to do normal stuff.

Member #4387
05-11-16, 00:21
One more to go.

Member #4387
05-11-16, 00:25
So to the snitches out there; guess this will keep u occupied for quite some time. Incl 3 I wait until next trip to bed. Lets say our scheds didnt match up this time.

UpCountry
05-11-16, 17:53
So to the snitches out there; guess this will keep u occupied for quite some time. Incl 3 I wait until next trip to bed. Lets say our scheds didnt match up this time.In the seventh photograph, a small third hole is visible. Could be a fistula.

Member #4387
05-11-16, 22:33
In the seventh photograph, a small third hole is visible. Could be a fistula.It might well be. I saw it just now after you alerting me, hehe. She still was a great fuck though.

Macho Dik
05-14-16, 09:48
Encounter with a 19 year old babe, super body but don't like photos taking so just snap shot for my brothers here.

WestCoast1
05-14-16, 20:15
Encounter with a 19 year old babe, super body but don't like photos taking so just snap shot for my brothers here.

2. GFE: I am not lonely or delusional as your comments seem to imply. There are a thousand and one ways to punt. If you are not into the GFE and are happy getting your results, that's fine with me. I, on the other hand, like the GFE and nurture it with my girls. SNIP 2. I see the girls solo one on one and together. The menage a trois nights we have are amazing! 3. Because I have great ongoing relations with these two girls, we bareback.Ya, the GFE thing. Especially with my repeaters. Quite a number of the cuties I've posted in the PG are friends and provide good 3-somes. But the point is that we've become friends from the sheer contacts we have over the years, and we communicate easily. Regarding MD's sleeping girl in the pics, its hard to put a price tag on a girl who is comfortable sleeping with you, who is willing to share enjoyable conversation over breakfast, knows exactly the amount she's getting when she leaves, and is happy to return on your next trip. Probably that's getting harder to find in AC, but the rest of Phils is wide-open game for such.

WestCoast1
05-17-16, 05:00
Today's morsel: Enjoying some doggy.

WestCoast1
05-18-16, 14:21
Same hungry morsel. Enjoy Phils.

Kman1
05-21-16, 07:00
I read recently Santos bars are closed. If that's true then this may be one of the last pics from when them bars were active. I moved from ABC to Wild Orchid on Santos St after a few days as I realized ABC was a little away from the action. I also realized ABC was gouging on all their prices, eg, driver charges etc. Wild Orchid rates on rides on a SUV or van to anywhere was much cheaper than ABC's small crampy car rates. ABC overcharges everything.

There were some stand out door girls on Santos st that would not give me the time of the day, however this mellow one inside one of the bars did it for me. She was a sweet thang willing to please.

Kudos to DS for the deluge of pics. Great stuff man.

Satanic
05-21-16, 12:49
Met that girl at ayala with her older friend. She is just turning 18 but knows to enjoy in bed, never expected a sleepless night.

I just have that pics of her, cause we did more video stuff. Highly recommend. At moment she is working in Davao.

Boeing 787
05-21-16, 12:52
This is some pics of the first girl I fucked during my short stay at angeles city in March, good girls do the jobs for a good short time during the afternoon, I picked up at a bar in a small street near the Orchid inn hotel, I forget the name.

Funny girl, around 20 years old, BBBJ then BBFS cum outside, 800 PHP all inclusive, she not ask for a tip.

WestCoast1
05-21-16, 14:48
Funny girl, around 20 years old, BBBJ then BBFS cum outside, 800 PHP all inclusive, she not ask for a tip.

She was a sweet thang willing to please.

Kudos to DS for the deluge of pics. Great stuff man.Gents: Good stuff.

Newbs, pay attention. Field reports can be simple, just like these. Often newbs (ie, TravelTop on the Manila thread) just want to post an open question on the board, get some answers, and be on their way without offering up a report of any kind. Please be kind and post something (anything) of substance / relevance regarding your trip (no pic needed), even if its short. Describe your hotel, the area surrounding the hotel, where you found girls, prices, restaurants, etc.

Obligatory morsel pic: going deep. She gave the deep throat "ye old college try", and I gave her a protein deposit and "ye old tuition assistance".

WestCoast1
05-23-16, 05:37
Morsel: getting her morning protein. IMFITP.

WestCoast1
05-26-16, 05:51
Seems I'm due up for a pic. Tiny, booby thing.

Satanic
05-26-16, 19:07
Not the typically skinny one, but sometimes is big better.

Kman1
05-27-16, 07:43
I admit I have been reckless to date posting pics with faces. I have been preached now and in the past too, to avoid this. A nudie pic with great ass or titties is great, but you may not have it always. Lots of times there is nothing in a pic without a face, just an expression could tell a story. For the first time I am posting a pic with the face masked of one I met on AC streets. Wonder how many of you can read inside this pic?

WestCoast1
05-28-16, 17:28
I admit I have been reckless to date posting pics with faces. I have been preached now and in the past too, to avoid this. A nudie pic with great ass or titties is great, but you may not have it always. Lots of times there is nothing in a pic without a face, just an expression could tell a story. For the first time I am posting a pic with the face masked of one I met on AC streets. Wonder how many of you can read inside this pic?Agreed. I'd like to post the faces, as the eyes and smile often tell the story. However, I'm committed to cutting down the possibility of one of my girls getting recognized by someone she knows. Pinoy gossip is the stuff of legend, and I'd rather not ruin a girl's life for the sake of posting a pic.

Morsel: Wearing the women's small-size sweatshirt I picked up for her. There's a lot going on under that sweaty.

Kaywhy
05-29-16, 03:12
I admit I have been reckless to date posting pics with faces. I have been preached now and in the past too, to avoid this. A nudie pic with great ass or titties is great, but you may not have it always. Lots of times there is nothing in a pic without a face, just an expression could tell a story. For the first time I am posting a pic with the face masked of one I met on AC streets. Wonder how many of you can read inside this pic?Good to know, but it isn't about masking the face. You could post a nice clothed pic where she is just smiling, but if your report says that you banged the shit out of her and she a screaming three holer, does it matter whether you masked the face? We all need to use a bit of common sense. I'm sure none of us want pics of guys in AC and a report saying met this guy in xyz bar and he said he lied to his wife about where he was going and was shagging three pinays a day.

Socker
05-29-16, 07:22
I just don't see too much quality here beside a couple of Westy's shots.

Some here should take some picture taking lessons and realize quantity does not equal quality.

Here's one hour in my hotel room w / a 1500 p Perimeter lady.

I have better of her and censored sucks but here is my offering.

Just one lady in the afternoon. A hungry pussy that I took pleasure.

And thought in photographing. Much of the photo Gallery.

Is much less than it once was to put it nicely.

I could point to someone but the mods have a tight clamp on me.

Satanic
05-29-16, 11:17
Meet that girl after some chat in DIA. She is 27 already but have a super nice skinny body. She doesn't allowed pics during action.

SrChivo
05-29-16, 20:22
Anyone know this one? Or recognize? Looking for intel says she is a college student.

WestCoast1
05-30-16, 04:49
Anyone know this one? Or recognize? Looking for intel says she is a college student.Chivo, couple of thoughts:

1. Some info about the girl would have been nice. What city does she say she comes from? Have you f*cked her yet? What does did you pay her?

2. You posted a girl's face on a prostitution website. Is that OK with her?

3. Of 2 months of posting on this board (and a whopping 10 posts), you don't have a single decent Field Report. In fact, 10 of 10 posts are questions, looking for information.

To the other gents: Please don't feed the troll. Now, where the heck is that Ignore button?

Morsel: Booby is a good combination.

Robert Long
05-30-16, 07:14
I admit I have been reckless to date posting pics with faces. I have been preached now and in the past too, to avoid this. A nudie pic with great ass or titties is great, but you may not have it always. Lots of times there is nothing in a pic without a face, just an expression could tell a story. For the first time I am posting a pic with the face masked of one I met on AC streets. Wonder how many of you can read inside this pic?There is very, very few posters that cover the faces. I don't understand that myself. There are thousands of ladies in the PI and they all look similar. I can only think that the poster wants to hid her face because she is butt ass ugly. I also see some posts of ladies that are so skinny they look sick and some guys call them spinners.

The forum is to inform and share, hiding a ladies face IMHO is not sharing. Look through all the many galleries in this forum and you will see some very attractive ladies.

RL.

Naked Gunz
05-30-16, 13:32
hiding a ladies face IMHO is not sharing. Everyone is entitled to an opinion- no matter how fucked up it is, or what dumbass has it. Many of these women are just trying to help the family. If your the prettiest face in the house, your expected to go out and earn. No need to further humiliate them. There's plenty out there to go and find yourself without the need to see what everybody else is fucking.

Socker
05-30-16, 19:11
Greetings,

A nice bottom fish I caught about a month ago on Soi 7.

No hook! I charmed her into the boat w / some baht.

Socker
05-30-16, 21:30
I admit I have been reckless to date posting pics with faces. I have been preached now and in the past too, to avoid this. A nudie pic with great ass or titties is great, but you may not have it always. Lots of times there is nothing in a pic without a face, just an expression could tell a story. For the first time I am posting a pic with the face masked of one I met on AC streets. Wonder how many of you can read inside this pic?The shot that accompanied this quote was a PG shot. So to me that is not a bad thing for the girl. If it were on a local monger board in the PI or Thailand etc then she could have a right to be pissed off even though it is a perfectly innocent shot. If she had a dick in her mouth than it would be a bad thing and the poster could get pay back from her friends or family. To me rightly so. Here on ISG the local ladies would need a monger asshole (lowlife trader) to show them what's here and that happens all the time. But still a PG shot all by itself is not crossing the line of decency IMO.

If the chic is nude and did not give you permission to post her nude body online then f-ing blur the face, make it anonymous. Blur her tattoos, blur her jewelry, blur anything that would identify her. There's no rocket science involved.

That's the way mongers w / class operate online. Also partial censoring to achieve anonymity is all that's required to maintain respect for the lady. Sometimes hide her eye and let her smile be seen.

There are all kinds of ways to be clever and put forth quality shots. Lighting, angles, hair, all can hide someone's identity. Why be so caveman like, it's not all or nothing, f-ing use some imagination.

Most of my BFs and FLs make me promise to keep the pics for my use only. When I censor them I am keeping my promise. I don't care if so and so complains that he can't see the face. Most of the complainer never post pics anyway.

So what do I give a shit about them. I respect the women and if I were one I wouldn't want personal sex pics of me on the internet either.

One more thing about photos on ISG. They bring more business to the PI, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc. The photos are the proof that put mongers in airplanes so ironically photos here and elsewhere are good for the hookers business.

This use to be a good Photo Gallery. The best posters / photographers are taking some time off apparently. We have clueless replacements that either cover too much up or not enough. LOL, f-ing funny it is.

This is how I do it.

Diesel1982
05-31-16, 03:19
Had a good one night with this girl a while back. She worked at lava lounge, it is now closed. Any idea where she is? Her status? Her sister was beautiful too, huge breasts I wonder how fun she is?

OldLoad
05-31-16, 19:53
Getting some domestic housework done and feeling sick.Nice trip guy! Thanks for sharing!

Macho Dik
06-01-16, 02:02
For my brother pleasure viewing.

WestCoast1
06-01-16, 13:31
Socker nice pics.

Morsel: Hungry girl.

WestCoast1
06-05-16, 07:15
Oh yes he did. Dos preggerz.

Naked Gunz
06-06-16, 05:06
Oh yes he did. Dos preggerz.Damn those preggos are hot!

WestCoast1
06-09-16, 02:43
Damn those preggos are hot!Ya. But skinny / booby ain't so bad. I'm learning to live with all of them in the bed.

Wicked Roger
06-09-16, 05:42
This pinay is married to a European and she plays away as he seems unable to "satisfy her" her words). Loves the accessories and improvises when needed (aka the large lube bottle that she slowly inserted in her back door).

She is currently out of country but back soon. No worries for WR as I am in her country soon so will meet again for a steamy weekend and swing clubs LOL.

Member #4387
06-09-16, 22:08
No comment. But had fun.

WestCoast1
06-10-16, 06:01
(aka the large lube bottle that she slowly inserted in her back door).We appreciate a creative gal, Roger.

Morsel: A "before and after" set for you. I'm all about spreading those chocolate rose petals.

WestCoast1
06-12-16, 06:39
She had just one thing I was looking for. Well, perhaps two. . .

WestCoast1
06-13-16, 00:02
Morsel: Dangling the bait.

WestCoast1
06-14-16, 12:13
Morsel: Dangling the bait.A slightly different perspective.

WestCoast1
06-15-16, 12:07
A slightly different perspective.And another.

Mam-lovers, thinkin' of you. She might have been a tad overweight (or, 2 tads maybe), but she gots the jugs thing going on.

Kaywhy
06-19-16, 08:39
There is very, very few posters that cover the faces. I don't understand that myself. There are thousands of ladies in the PI and they all look similar. I can only think that the poster wants to hid her face because she is butt ass ugly. I also see some posts of ladies that are so skinny they look sick and some guys call them spinners.

The forum is to inform and share, hiding a ladies face IMHO is not sharing. Look through all the many galleries in this forum and you will see some very attractive ladies.

RL.All pinays looks alike? I guess all blacks look alike too. And this is why you think posting pics with faces is ok? What a Fri. $&en moron.

Kman1
06-20-16, 06:13
All pinays looks alike? I guess all blacks look alike too. And this is why you think posting pics with faces is ok? What a Fri. $&en moron.A note to all the face police, you guys can advice all you want but do not get abusive, make your point in a classy way just like how you claim you are classy posting pics hiding identity.

At the end of the day, the poster of the pics takes full responsibility for what is posted and the forum can moderate per its rules.

I understand there is backlash in the Phils for the bar girls. I personally had no clue about this, I have only been there once.

Kman1
06-20-16, 06:20
I admit I have been reckless to date posting pics with faces. I have been preached now and in the past too, to avoid this. A nudie pic with great ass or titties is great, but you may not have it always. Lots of times there is nothing in a pic without a face, just an expression could tell a story. For the first time I am posting a pic with the face masked of one I met on AC streets. Wonder how many of you can read inside this pic?The point I was trying to make here is this one is 100% ladyboy. The face would be a dead giveaway. I did not see a whole lot of them while I was there except for a few fugly stragglers. But one night I think a weekend they came out in force in a group, young and chic. I did not partake other than this pic, so I cannot comment anymore.

WestCoast1
06-20-16, 06:22
Looks like I haven't posted a pic in a while. Morsel: Love the small of this woman's back. She's a little tiny thing and a long-time Manila regular. Now let's get in that shower and get clean, babe. Daddy likes his spinners fresh.

WestCoast1
06-22-16, 23:52
The point I was trying to make here is this one is 100% ladyboy. The face would be a dead giveaway. I did not see a whole lot of them while I was there except for a few fugly stragglers. But one night I think a weekend they came out in force in a group, young and chic. I did not partake other than this pic, so I cannot comment anymore.Kman, we have a separate thread for picture commentary (PhotoGallery Chit/Chat). All posts here should include a pic.

Daddy likes his spinners fresh.Spinner-up.

WestCoast1
06-24-16, 15:56
Spinner-up.And spinner-bottom.

WestCoast1
06-27-16, 07:55
Morsel: Bit tuckered out after the session.

WestCoast1
06-28-16, 14:17
Morsel: Another skinny.

WestCoast1
06-30-16, 01:11
Morsel: Spinner spread (its like peanut butter).

WestCoast1
07-01-16, 10:13
Morsel: More skinny for ya's.

WestCoast1
07-06-16, 04:58
Morsel: More skinny for ya's.And pukie of skinny for ya's.

WestCoast1
07-08-16, 03:52
And pukie of skinny for ya's.And her backside.

Does anyone else have a pinay pic? Its been a month since another BM posted a pic. You guys observing Ramadan?

Wicked Roger
07-09-16, 06:22
Does anyone else have a pinay pic? Its been a month since another BM posted a pic. You guys observing Ramadan?Here you are Westie. Maybe you recognize a picture or 2.

Some nice afternoons spent in Cebu with my friend Barek who was visiting for a religious holiday and asked me for a tour of religious sites LOL.

Wicked Roger
07-09-16, 06:25
Bit more so Westie not feel so lonely LOL.

Good to see you again.

Same cutie and another. Have more but very hard to crop and I never show faces as many of you know so this is it for now LOL.

And you ever travel without accessories such as heels, lingerie etc. Barek's bags (and mine) were substantially lighter after the they left!

WestCoast1
07-10-16, 03:59
Good to see you again.Same same. Love that rack.

Morsel: Some more of my twiglet, feeling playful.

WestCoast1
07-16-16, 11:26
Morsel: Some more of my twiglet, feeling playful.From twiglet to booby. IMFITF.

WestCoast1
07-19-16, 10:55
Morsel: It took a long time to get this far, but she stayed the course. Her 19 year-old education is still ongoing.

WC.

WestCoast1
07-21-16, 05:36
So one of my goals for my trip to Manila would be to take multiple girls back to my hotel room (I'm sure that I am not the only person who shares this goal). I'm not talking about just 2 girls but 3+.

I've done a few doubles in Makati but never a triple (my dream too) w / FLs on Burgos. I feel like I'm just an inch short for 3 way BJ action but you could have double duty on Rudy while the 3rd is busy on another body part.Three girls in the room. . . At the same time. I've heard of that. Imagine if you could find girls who were not camera shy? Nah, its crazy. Forget the thought, ok?

CallSign Papa
07-21-16, 11:38
And just look at the winking welcome I got.

Robbaf
07-22-16, 02:35
Had a good one night with this girl a while back. She worked at lava lounge, it is now closed. Any idea where she is? Her status? Her sister was beautiful too, huge breasts I wonder how fun she is?Don't know her, but had a great time in the new "Lava Lounge". Same owner, different entrance, same girls available. Can't remember the name.

X Man
07-22-16, 03:21
Now smell your finger!

Morsel: It took a long time to get this far, but she stayed the course. Her 19 year-old education is still ongoing.

WC.

WestCoast1
07-25-16, 06:34
Now smell your finger!Smelled it. Licked it. Masarap fella!

Morsel: Tiny, booby and playful: pretty good combo.

WestCoast1
07-30-16, 14:03
Where could a guy go, to find 3 young pretties? One of whom loves stroking her nipples (both hands, one on each nip). One with big dark nips. And another, skinny and pretty. All of whom like to get naked and frisky with a cam together? Where? Russia maybe. The DR, mayyyyyybe. Mexico (nah). Sometime I need to try my luck in Phils.

WestCoast1
08-01-16, 06:57
Morsel: Provincial girl, bussed into the big city to visit. Pretty sure this was a big time for her (she was referred by a previous girl who couldn't make it). Thought KFC was the best thing. Love the referral system in phils.

WestCoast1
08-03-16, 04:46
Keep your morsel happy, gents.

WestCoast1
08-05-16, 15:55
Keep your morsel happy, gents.Interestingly, in her youth and inexperience, she mentioned the night before (after a sweaty lights-off session with the drunken cutie), with her head on my shoulder in some pillow-talk, that she'd never done doggy before. Glad I could help her grow in this respect the next morning.

WestCoast1
08-08-16, 05:13
In addition, she discovered the joys of selfies and photo apps on my phone.

WestCoast1
08-10-16, 01:06
Morsel: Great view from my vantage.

WestCoast1
08-12-16, 01:17
Morsel: Great view from my vantage.Lets get a bit closer, sweetie. Something a bit more. . . Intimate. Kiss, kiss. . .

KongKing
08-12-16, 03:20
Oh the ecstacy!

Amavida
08-12-16, 06:57
Oh the ecstacy!Great action shot KK!

WestCoast1
08-13-16, 14:38
Oh the ecstacy!

Great action shot KK!Concur!

The beauty of the Filipina lies not only in her looks, but her sexuality. Even p4 p girls get horny sometimes. Also more 'regular' girls, some of whom even have a pinoy boyfriend, will turn loose her 'nawty' once separated from her friends / boyfriend in the quiet of your hotel / bedroom. Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. A related story coming in the Chit / Chat thread. Nice work KKing.

WC.

WestCoast1
08-17-16, 05:10
Sorry if its a bit fuzzy. We were both inebriated at the time of this picture.

WestCoast1
08-18-16, 13:49
Into every life a little (phat) rain must fall.

WestCoast1
08-19-16, 05:59
And some less phat rain. This one is an older SW. Have taken her on / off for about a decade now. An unabashed skank, she will do almost anything, with anyone, there seems to be nothing off limits so far.

WestCoast1
08-20-16, 02:54
Morsel: Sex, pics, and rock-and-roll. Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

WestCoast1
08-21-16, 06:29
Morsel: New, taller, Itty-Bitty-Titty-Committee President. Points for bullet-nips though. Look what I've gotten myself into. . .

WestCoast1
08-24-16, 03:59
Morsel: A closer view. Pretty eyes.

WestCoast1
08-24-16, 14:34
Morsel: Lovely, horny lady. Hoping you enjoy Phils like I do!

WestCoast1
08-26-16, 06:31
Its all about the view.

WestCoast1
08-27-16, 21:15
Or maybe this view.

WestCoast1
08-29-16, 04:31
Or maybe this view.And then there's this.

And does anyone else have a pic? Even an oldie-goldie you've dusted off recently.

X Man
08-29-16, 07:42
What's wrong Westy, are you finally running out of pictures?

And then there's this.

And does anyone else have a pic? Even an oldie-goldie you've dusted off recently.

WestCoast1
08-30-16, 02:38
What's wrong Westy, are you finally running out of pictures?Haha me? Never! Just wondered where the bunch of big-time posters have gotten off to. Found a better hunting ground?

Enjoy my morsel. The things I wake up to in the morning.

MrWoolyBooly
08-30-16, 03:21
A hundred percent sweetheart with some belly, but best Bulacan boobs I've found. Mr Coast, this is for you in case you ever get tired of your thin, tight, eager, willing, playful, accomodating companions.

Wicked Roger
08-30-16, 11:31
And does anyone else have a pic? .Westie,

For you as you are the main poster and I am getting a tad slow in my dotage.

This one you have met in Cebu (PM me if you don't remember but a hint is Mexican).

She is also in Malate for work the next 3 days free in the evenings so is happy to meet like minded gents, she does anal, rims beautifully and does a mean BBBJ as well and after a few glasses of wine / whiskey she is a "dirty *****" (her words not mine (but I would agree LOL). She will have baby oil as well for those who may like that (see last picture).

PM me for details but remember I may ask questions before I give out the contact details (those who already know me will know what I mean and will get immediately).

WestCoast1
08-31-16, 05:17
This one you have met in Cebu (PM me if you don't remember but a hint is Mexican).Well, I *do* remember this fresh piece of fruit! What a sweetie.

Mr Coast, this is for you in case you ever get tired of your thin, tight, eager, willing, playful, accomodating companions.Sir: Me? Like them thin? Naaaaaahhhhhh.

Free2
08-31-16, 12:07
Lactating little momma.

MisterO
09-01-16, 07:00
No longer around the scene, but thought I'd share one of my last ones in Angeles last year.

Torsk999
09-01-16, 15:27
Pinay who was 34 years old but still nice body.

RoshanCH
09-01-16, 19:45
Lactating little momma.She looks great! Awesome stuff mate.

WestCoast1
09-02-16, 05:15
Free, Mister! Oh! Great stuff.

Torsk: Great first post!

Morsel (s): What? Two preggers are better than one? Haha *you* decide.

Torsk999
09-02-16, 05:34
Torsk: Great first post!Thanks. I'm stupid sometimes I take much photos and later I delete everything.

But I have more to upload and shall never delete again.

This girl is from last year. Its fun when girls say no kids inside bar but all knows 99% of them have a kid: the But this girl slim and nice even with kid. Upload her face later.

But this was the only girl I don't can't lick to orgasm. And I use condom.

Do you make Movies too?

WestCoast1
09-03-16, 15:49
Upload her face later.Please consider blurring or covering the eyes, so as not to identify her.

Do you make Movies too? Sometimes.

Morsel: Phreshly phucked.

Socker
09-03-16, 17:58
Westie,

For you as you are the main poster and I am getting a tad slow in my dotage.

This one you have met in Cebu (PM me if you don't remember but a hint is Mexican).

She is also in Malate for work the next 3 days free in the evenings so is happy to meet like minded gents, she does anal, rims beautifully and does a mean BBBJ as well and after a few glasses of wine / whiskey she is a "dirty *****" (her words not mine (but I would agree LOL). She will have baby oil as well for those who may like that (see last picture).

PM me for details but remember I may ask questions before I give out the contact details (those who already know me will know what I mean and will get immediately).She sounds like fun, a very very bad girl. Walk her around the room (hopefully carpeted), maybe down the hall to the elevator. Wouldn't that be fun! LOL.

Let me post a few obligatory pics now.

Found this one on the Perimeter and she wasn't a looker by any means but cute enough w / a great personality. I admire people who love their work and she did love her work.

Going back to visit to all my friends in AC extremely soon, I'm tingling all over right now. I think I should stop by a pet shop for a nice collar before I pack.

Cheers WR.

WestCoast1
09-05-16, 06:31
Found this one on the Perimeter and she wasn't a looker by any means but cute enough w / a great personality. I admire people who love their work and she did love her work.Love the second pic. Girl who smiles when looking a dick up close is after my. . . Heart. . .

Morsel: Offering it up, up close and personal.

WestCoast1
09-07-16, 05:24
Morsel: Offering it up, up close and personal.Here's another gal offering it up close. This sub-5-footer was freshly lubed, front and back, for my complete enjoyment.

CallSign Papa
09-07-16, 13:35
What can I say? She's got a sweet tooth.

WestCoast1
09-08-16, 02:52
What can I say? She's got a sweet tooth.Hmmmm. Interesting. CSP, do you think maybe *all* pinay have that? I've found so many.

WestCoast1
09-09-16, 05:06
Horny mirror-selfie pinay preggers who like to wear motorcycle helmets (or ski masks, or burkahs) while naked. Don't see that everyday. It really is more fun there.

Clear Water
09-10-16, 08:17
A real trooper from Cebu. Was on her meds but still eager to please.

Clear Water
09-10-16, 08:19
Another Cebuano. Banging hot body for a Mummy.

WestCoast1
09-10-16, 15:27
Another Cebuano. Banging hot body for a Mummy.CW: Nice work here in the PG. Is she taking a selfie in that first pic? Them pinay, shameless while nakey.

Morsel: Less shame, more horny and all-around fun girl.

WestCoast1
09-12-16, 04:32
Morsel: Ready to drop. In fact, she's now the happy lactater for a bouncing baby boy. Age 20 when this pic was taken, this one was baby #4. An amazingly elastic woman. Sure that her BF will fix her up again soon. Skinny or preggers, I reap the benefits.

WestCoast1
09-13-16, 11:14
Morsel: Was just sitting, thinking, looking off in the distance. Naked of course. Beautiful eyes.

Sodoma
09-13-16, 22:24
I would like to welcome myself LOL and as my first post I am sharing with you thousands of mongers a screen from probably the best sex tape of my collection: me, my ex, my buddy.

Enjoy.

WestCoast1
09-14-16, 04:35
I would like to welcome myself LOL and as my first post I am sharing with you thousands of mongers a screen from probably the best sex tape of my collection: me, my ex, my buddy.

Enjoy.Outstanding first entry, and welcome to ISG. The girl is pinay?

WC.

Morsel: Looking for some milkshake.

WestCoast1
09-15-16, 06:23
Seems I haven't posted anything lately.

Morsel: Lay back and relax baby. Daddy will take care of everything.

WestCoast1
09-17-16, 15:06
Who woulda' thunk it, when I was, say, 30. That I'd have two sub-21 pregnant honies in my bed at the same time. Photogenic pregnant repeat honies. That I would have that opportunity more than once with different preggers girls? The idea alone is in the realm of: You just don't see THAT everyday. The reality is even farther out there. IMFITP.

Post Script: If you are going to keep them for several nights, be prepared for a massive food bill. The skinnier one (on your right in the pic) is near-maniacal with food, pregnant or not (terribly elastic, 4 kids in 5 years). When not pregnant (pinay-skinny) she easily pushes 4-6 k calories into herself daily. When pregnant she can double that. These are unsophisticated girls from the province, and being cooth at a restaurant is not something they have within themselves. Even when not pregnant, she will order a family-sized meal at a resto, with unli rice, and eat until the rest of us are falling asleep. It can be embarrassing. One evening while out at a pinoy open-air resto she did just that. The other girl (not pictured here) was pregnant at the time, and leaned over and whispered to me: "Sorry it. We are not before have a full meal". Skinny / not-pregnant had ordered a family-size Bulalo, family-sized chop suey, and unli rice. For herself. She had killed it all and was on her 3rd rice serving, still shoveling it in. A 4th serving of rice and we were on our way to a videoke place. I thought that we had simply ordered a bucket of beers, but the girls asked for appetizers (wings) from the waiter without telling me. Sure. After videoke we were walking up the street and both girls wanted Jollie. Jesus de Christo. I can understand preggers wanting so much food, but skinny was just way over the top. She can eat more food in an evening than I eat in a day -- and I have 50-60 lbs on her 100-lb non-preggers frame. Being attentive over time to their needs, I've learned to order an extra takeout of pancit (or 2) for the refrigerator, so they can kill it in the middle of the night, or early in the morning when they awake if they can't wait till breakfast. Yes, they've died and gone to foods-heaven while staying with Westy. No wonder they are fast to leave their boyfriends in the province for a few days.

WestCoast1
09-20-16, 06:28
Morsel: Deeeeep. Sub-5-footer. An amazing find. This is what I put up with to bring you gents a pic.

CallSign Papa
09-20-16, 08:10
Just the way I like them!

WestCoast1
09-22-16, 04:46
Just the way I like them!CSP: Possibly the tiniest pussy I've seen on ISG.

Morsel: Ready for some doggy. Woof!

WestCoast1
09-24-16, 12:21
Morsel: Preggy and lounging.

Simmer
09-26-16, 04:03
My first photographic contribution. Not great photos but a little memory for me. Report in the Makati section a few days ago.

WestCoast1
09-27-16, 06:37
My first photographic contribution. Not great photos but a little memory for me. Report in the Makati section a few days ago.Nice work. All pics is good pics.

Morsel: Love your selfie.

Cunning Stunt
09-30-16, 01:06
The world might be going temporarily insane, but Pinay beauty is permanent.

IMFITP.

Amavida
09-30-16, 03:00
Nice work. All pics is good pics.

Morsel: Love your selfie.Mmm my favorite position 😜.

WestCoast1
09-30-16, 06:00
The world might be going temporarily insane, but Pinay beauty is permanent.One of life's great truth.

Macho Dik
09-30-16, 11:49
As this is photo gallery, so less talk. Thanks Westy for some advise and direction:

WestCoast1
09-30-16, 13:40
As this is photo gallery, so less talk. Thanks Westy for some advise and direction:Welcome. Nice pics.

Morsel: Lets put that tongue to use. . .

Cunning Stunt
10-01-16, 05:05
It would be rude not to. !

IMFITP

Socker
10-01-16, 05:51
The world might be going temporarily insane, but Pinay beauty is permanent.

IMFITP.CS, how's the water? Hell I'll jump in to.

Wicked Roger
10-01-16, 06:16
It would be rude not to. !

IMFITPI agree CS so some more backsides some with accessories.

Macho Dik
10-01-16, 14:58
I wonder why my bath room toilet suddenly gone! And I found out that both two chicks from LA cafe girls taken the rolls before they left and almost let me unable to wipe my ass after my bowel movement!

Anyway, here is the photos of the second girls from LA cafe;.

Macho Dik
10-01-16, 15:02
More for our kind viewing.

WestCoast1
10-02-16, 06:21
SNIP but Pinay beauty is permanent.Some more of that.

Socker
10-02-16, 06:48
Some more of that.Me and my twin spinners like that one too.

Cunning Stunt
10-02-16, 07:32
Some more of that.Nice one, Westy.

Would have been a creampie but I missed!

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
10-04-16, 13:49
Nice one, Westy.

Would have been a creampie but I missed!Salamat, I see your spray and I follow suit. Tallyho!

Morsel: Sorry sweetie. Did NOT notice your face was right there in front of my dick when it went off. Seems that I, too, have missed the pink target and need some more target practice. Next time sweetie. Next time.

WestCoast1
10-06-16, 06:15
Morsel: Sweetie I'm glad to be in your nekkid selfie. However please watch the finger over the phone lens. How will the BM's know how guapo I am? Oh, to be 21 again.

Cunning Stunt
10-06-16, 20:49
Salamat, I see your spray and I follow suit. Tallyho!
Must have had three weetabix for breakfast on the day that I met this honey!

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
10-07-16, 04:17
Must have had three weetabix for breakfast on the day that I met this honey!

IMFITP.Holy shit! I want some of those Weetabix. And anything else you use (pills, lotions, liniments. . .).

Obligatory preggers aerial pic. Why? Because I have them.

Regret: had to cut off that beautiful face for the pic here.

WestCoast1
10-08-16, 21:29
Morsel: Sixty seconds from cream.

WestCoast1
10-11-16, 03:36
Just a little ditty for ya's.

WC.

WestCoast1
10-12-16, 04:15
And a different ditty.

Cunning Stunt
10-12-16, 08:38
Drooling for it.

IMFITP.

Somewhere15
10-12-16, 13:44
Just a little ditty for ya's.

WC.Again I understand why I prefer the shaven version. Looks like a placebo.

WestCoast1
10-13-16, 01:18
Drooling for it.

IMFITP.Stunt: Nice!

Morsel (s): See what I put up with? Pair of preggerz for you.

The Tall Man
10-13-16, 21:44
Stunt: Nice!

Morsel (s): See what I put up with? Pair of preggerz for you.One thing for sure that you don't need to worry about is if you BBFS with either of them you can't get them knocked up! Hahaha.

TTM.

X Man
10-14-16, 00:26
Just a reminder to all readers / viewers. There is an unwritten gentleman's agreement at the Philippines Photo Gallery. If you post here you are asked to include a picture. Risque pictures are preferred, but any effort is appreciated.

WestCoast1
10-14-16, 03:17
Risque pictures are preferred, but any effort is appreciated.Sh*t X, she's tiny but phabulous.

Morsel: Careful sweetie. Too much of one of those activities might lead to the last one.

Cunning Stunt
10-14-16, 15:52
Smack in the eye. You beastly man!

Alea jacta est!

IMFITP.

Wicked Roger
10-14-16, 17:20
Smack in the eye. You beastly man!

Alea jacta est!

IMFITP.But mine one is using a bigger one than yours CS LOL.

I like the improvisation with the lube bottle LOL maybe as the butt plug was not giving her the 'feeling' though later she did get the feeling LOL.

Naked Gunz
10-15-16, 03:31
Smack in the eye. You beastly man!That's a tiny pocket rocket. Which proves it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean!

WestCoast1
10-15-16, 15:23
Morsel: Pair of lovelies, all on one girl.

Cunning Stunt
10-15-16, 15:49
That's a tiny pocket rocket. Which proves it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean!My latest gizmo is a golden bullet. Tiny but as powerful as hell and drives 'em crazy. And has the added bonus of if she tries to bite your neck, you can kill her with it! (or is that a silver bullet?)

WestCoast1
10-17-16, 08:08
My latest gizmo is a golden bullet. Tiny but as powerful as hell and drives 'em crazyI don't have enough gizmos. But this one is tiny, and also powerful (drives me crazy).

WestCoast1
10-18-16, 18:30
Daddy has a new ditty. Or a new pair of ditties. Peace.

WestCoast1
10-19-16, 20:06
Daddy has a new ditty. Or a new pair of ditties. Peace.Nips. Nips.

Wicked Roger
10-20-16, 12:23
Nips. Nips.Westie,

These are nipples that you like I know LOL.

Cunning Stunt
10-21-16, 03:02
Holy moly, it's Hairy Mary!

WestCoast1
10-21-16, 04:26
Westie,

These are nipples that you like I know LOL.Yes. But don't I like them all? Haha.

Holy moly, it's Hairy Mary!Whoa! Where's my razor?

Morsel: Hairy in the middle (only).

WestCoast1
10-22-16, 06:59
Small, beautiful, brown, central-Luzon province girl. This is a throw-back pic from when she was 18. She's one of the happiest people I've ever met.

W.

WestCoast1
10-23-16, 06:01
This is a throw-back pic from when she was 18.A 19 year-old rack Luzon rack. The "Golden Arches".

Socker
10-24-16, 08:44
Well WR and Westie, nice shots. I like big lying tits and the collar things w / the nice nips have me wanting to join in. Here's my hard licker to your wine and beer.

Ain't life grand.

WestCoast1
10-25-16, 06:05
Well WR and Westie, nice shots. I like big lying tits and the collar things w / the nice nips have me wanting to join in. Here's my hard licker to your wine and beer.

Ain't life grand.Thanks Socker, and life really *is* grand in phils. Here's some more of my beer to your licker.

ShaggedOut
10-25-16, 17:03
Long time since I contributed. Found another keeper! Originally posted in 2015 but worth another look.

Socker
10-26-16, 06:25
Thanks Socker, and life really *is* grand in phils. Here's some more of my beer to your licker.If you've ever seen Soylent Green you know what I'm talking about. You must have forked out a few extra bucks for her. Very nice.

Here's a Perimeter gal that was spectacular, and we hunted together for our new girlfriend on Fields that hot night.

I wanted more of her but she had sponsors that came to Manila and boom, gone. But I have these pics to cherish.

WestCoast1
10-27-16, 04:18
You must have forked out a few extra bucks for her. Very nice.Quite the opposite, just a lucky find in the province: unpretentious, simple girl, who is thrilled with a blue note. On occasion one finds a piece of gold for a buck. Your pic #6: "She got a GREAT ASS!" -- Al Pacino, from the movie Heat.

Shagged: Amazing woman.

Morsel: Another amazing woman.

Cunning Stunt
10-27-16, 07:39
Quite partial to a trimmed bush on a pretty young Pinay. Adds a little friction as she is grinding down on you to heighten the pleasure of both parties.

Rubio Tonto
10-27-16, 14:56
Nips. Nips.Did someone say nips?

WestCoast1
10-28-16, 12:32
Did someone say nips?I said it, and I'd say it again. "Bit nipply out there" -- Clark Griswold, Christmas Vacation.

Morsels: Happy, naked, selfie-snappin', playful preggers. Like Lay's potato chips, its hard to eat just one.

WestCoast1
10-30-16, 16:10
Morsel: Non-preggers selfie time. I like that her image is reflected from the mirror onto the back / case of the phone (near the bottom, just above her finger).

WestCoast1
10-31-16, 13:17
Morsel: "Good morning po". Yes, and it was a good night, too.

WestCoast1
11-01-16, 06:34
Morsel: Post-coital sleeping beauty. Sleep tight, baby; more jazzing in the morning.

Sodoma
11-01-16, 16:50
Just a reminder to all readers / viewers. There is an unwritten gentleman's agreement at the Philippines Photo Gallery. If you post here you are asked to include a picture. Risque pictures are preferred, but any effort is appreciated.Nice body!

Cunning Stunt
11-02-16, 02:38
This real medic came to check me out. But first she had to get comfortable.

WestCoast1
11-02-16, 06:03
This real medic came to check me out. But first she had to get comfortable.Sodoma: Nice early entry into the PG. The troops are calling for *more* of your pics.

CS: Incredible rack.

Morsel (s): Obligatory 2-pack pic. What? All pinay don't come in pairs for mattress decoration?

Sodoma
11-03-16, 08:18
Sodoma: Nice early entry into the PG. The troops are calling for *more* of your pics.As per request.

WestCoast1
11-04-16, 14:29
Morsel: Getting clean after the morning shag. Hair down to the bottom of her *ss. Yummy.

WestCoast1
11-05-16, 12:30
Morsel: Hungry for it. There I was, trying to watch Tom and Jerry, but she wanted this. Sheesh.

WestCoast1
11-08-16, 06:25
Morsel: Booby, happy. Lovely hair. Naked. If only I could find a girl like that. If only. . .

Cunning Stunt
11-08-16, 06:54
This girl just graduated, BA in cock sucking!

WestCoast1
11-09-16, 13:04
Morsel: Swallowed a bowling ball. Or something.

WestCoast1
11-11-16, 13:58
This girl just graduated, BA in cock sucking!Love your little cocksucker. Cute!

Morsel: Another cutie-pie. Needed to pay a college 'pea'. Glad to help, miss. Nawty and tiny little minx, about 4' 8".

WestCoast1
11-11-16, 17:26
A few oldie-goldies for you. Related tale in the PG Chit / Chat later.

WC.

RamoneAustin
11-14-16, 19:40
Pinay I met in Cebu in July.

RamoneAustin
11-14-16, 20:17
Met this skinny Pinay in Cebu several months ago. Quick shout to Eloisa Royal Suites in Lapu-Lapu. Great service!!

WestCoast1
11-15-16, 04:17
Ramone, pretty girl. Cam shots?

Morsel: Hungry girl.

RamoneAustin
11-15-16, 23:12
Ramone, pretty girl. Cam shots?

Morsel: Hungry girl.OMG! Westie! You are like a legend to me man! You are just "slaying" all those Pinay broads! I remember looking at your pictures before I went to Cebu (1 week paid vacation from my Contractor job) and thinking to myself, " How can I be like Westie? No unfortunately she was too shy and I didn't press the issue.

How about a few pictures from my work stint in Guayaquil, Ecuador Westie? (I hope I am allowed to post pictures from other countries here).

WestCoast1
11-16-16, 05:21
How can I be like Westie? No unfortunately she was too shy and I didn't press the issue.No worries. But doooo take your vitamins.

How about a few pictures from my work stint in Guayaquil, Ecuador Westie? (I hope I am allowed to post pictures from other countries here). Yes of course, posting any naked lady is fine. We don't care if she's Ecuadoran, South African, or 90. Titties is titties (parts is parts).

Member #4558
11-16-16, 10:03
No worries. But doooo take your vitamins.

Yes of course, posting any naked lady is fine. We don't care if she's Ecuadoran, South African, or 90. Titties is titties (parts is parts).Getting sloppy in your scrotum area WC?

Wicked Roger
11-16-16, 16:18
Getting sloppy in your scrotum area WC?Fortunately I had eaten my round fruit before I opened the page Vita as that gave a new meaning to the word plums LOL.

Westie, while I love the pic and cam angles I have never see your scrotum before in any photo in that close up (and please don't take this the wrong way but please don't let me go through that shock again LOL).

Here is another cutie in the same mode as Vita's tasty cutie.

Cebuana naturally.

WestCoast1
11-17-16, 04:54
Getting sloppy in your scrotum area WC?

that gave a new meaning to the word plums LOL.

SNIP (and please don't take this the wrong way but please don't let me go through that shock again LOL).Damn. I went in big, came, and ended up sloppy. Apology gents if I've upended anyone's meal. I should have included the customary and kind BALL SHOT WARNING. My bad.

Allow me to attone with an obligatory spinner-sucks-my-dick pic.

Member #4558
11-17-16, 08:16
The scrotum- and ball view okay WC. You normally put out warnings so we, the viewers, will survive. At least we saw them in play orelse it would have been pure creepy, hehe. Nice work.

Warning; greasy.

Rubio Tonto
11-17-16, 09:39
Damn. I went in big, came, and ended up sloppy. Apology gents if I've upended anyone's meal. I should have included the customary and kind BALL SHOT WARNING. My bad.

Allow me to attone with an obligatory spinner-sucks-my-dick pic.Busty girl from EDSA Complex. Maybe Firehouse? Definitely a fine lay.

Wicked Roger
11-17-16, 21:36
The scrotum- and ball view okay WC. You normally put out warnings so we, the viewers, will survive. At least we saw them in play orelse it would have been pure creepy, hehe. Nice work.

Warning; greasy.Vita. This is greasy (well oily LOL).

WestCoast1
11-18-16, 04:51
Busty girl from EDSA Complex.

Warning; greasy.

Vita. This is greasy (well oily LOL).You guys are naughty. Far be it from me to photograph a naked woman.

Wicked Roger
11-18-16, 20:04
You guys are naughty. Far be it from me to photograph a naked woman.I agree Westie. So I photograph more than one LOL.

WestCoast1
11-19-16, 03:26
I agree Westie. So I photograph more than one LOL.So if I hear what you're saying: Its possible to photograph TWO naked Filipina having fun?

Nahhhh, Roger. Its just *not* possible. Certainly preggerz pinay would have nothing to do with that, right?

Wicked Roger
11-19-16, 05:24
So if I hear what you're saying: Its possible to photograph TWO naked Filipina having fun?

Nahhhh, Roger. Its just *not* possible. Certainly preggerz pinay would have nothing to do with that, right?Westie, you are such a pervert unlike me.

Preggers is for me a 'light the touch paper and run" moment (as is hairy pussy LOL unless I have my trusted razor immediately to hand).

So to return the PG to 'normality' this is another one of 2 cuties I enjoyed for a few nights. Lovely jubbly as they say.

WestCoast1
11-19-16, 14:56
Westie, you are such a pervert unlike me. SNIP So to return the PG to 'normality' this is another one of 2 cuties I enjoyed for a few nights. Lovely jubbly as they say.I'm such a perv.

Morsel (s): Another twin-pack for you. A small gift, as the holidays are coming.

WestCoast1
11-22-16, 14:06
Morsel: Never met a mirror she didn't like.

Wicked Roger
11-24-16, 03:16
A very submissive and sexy Cebuana friend is in Manila for a few days with her family and is bored. Let me know if you would like to relieve her boredom LOL.

PM but let me know who you are etc of I don't already know you of course as she will ask questions etc.

No managers please LOL.

WestCoast1
11-24-16, 03:17
Morsel: Another pinay hottie, at her perch, judiciously and deliciously pursuing the fountain of youth (hey, if Huts can tell them it cures cancer, I can tell them it makes them younger).