PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41

Naked Gunz
11-24-16, 06:27
A very submissive and sexy Cebuana friend is in Manila for a few days with her family and is bored. Wow WR, nice body on her! Not an ounce of fat. Shit, I won't be in the Phils until next Spring! Going to be fucking phat assed Africans next month. Thanks for the pix!

WestCoast1
11-24-16, 15:43
A very submissive and sexy Cebuana friend is in Manila for a few days with her family and is bored.I see your morsel, and raise you one. From our (nawty) ranch to yours, a happy Thanksgiving (you will understand what I'm thankful for).

Member #4558
11-25-16, 00:50
Just some melonas worth digging.

WestCoast1
11-25-16, 15:55
Just some melonas worth digging.VP: Stunning. Pinay?

Morsel (s): Lounging nakey and snapping selfies. The things I put up with.

Member #4558
11-25-16, 16:34
VP: Stunning. Pinay?

Morsel (s): Lounging nakey and snapping selfies. The things I put up with.Yeah you are brave. Yes she is pinay. Just like this one.

WestCoast1
11-25-16, 20:47
Yeah you are brave. Yes she is pinay. Just like this one.Dayum that's a rack.

Obligatory pregz pic.

Member #4558
11-26-16, 03:00
Sorry guys. These girls showing are busy with regular work / study etc so are not wildly leg spreaders. And since I some years ago tried share some girls with fellow BMs that went badly to say the least. BMs telling the girls about this forum and even showed them photos posted here. Nice reward from being kind. Live and learn, live and learn. Even if you all are probably great guys its abig no. In Phil its equal easy to find girls as it is to find litter (all over the place).

No contact info will be shared.

WestCoast1
11-26-16, 06:57
Sorry guys. SNIP No contact info will be shared.Ya. From my viewpoint the danger is for the girl. Some gents who I thought were more gentleman-ly ended up being rough with the girl, or took pics of the girl and then shared the pics with others in a way that he shouldn't. I only share with gents I've met multiple times and established a relationship with.

Obligatory pic.

Smoothy
11-26-16, 08:40
Ya. From my viewpoint the danger is for the girl. Some gents who I thought were more gentleman-ly ended up being rough with the girl, or took pics of the girl and then shared the pics with others in a way that he shouldn't. I only share with gents I've met multiple times and established a relationship with.Sadly, I find that to be good advice these days. It's a shame there isn't more honor among mongers, but you are correct that there are some out there who cannot be trusted. I also only share contact info these days with guys I know.

oblig pic

Member #4558
11-26-16, 13:30
Ya. From my viewpoint the danger is for the girl. Some gents who I thought were more gentleman-ly ended up being rough with the girl, or took pics of the girl and then shared the pics with others in a way that he shouldn't. I only share with gents I've met multiple times and established a relationship with.

Obligatory pic.Yeah if I know someone very well through several personal meetings then maybe. As you said I would feel extremely guilty if I send a girl to another BM and then he is a maniac and treats her badly. Internet works well in many ways but for personal screenings it sucks because mention characters can easily pretend being nice behind a keyboard. I am not referring he contacted me of course but this is how it is.

WestCoast1
11-27-16, 22:08
Yeah if I know someone very well through several personal meetings then maybe.Pretty pink panty your hottie is wearing. Great minds think alike.

CallSign Papa
11-28-16, 07:56
One of the particularly juicy girls I had the great pleasure of getting to know in all kinds of ways turned up in the most awfully cheap pink panties, so we went shopping for some replacements, see the before and after photos below. And the obligatory shower shot.

WestCoast1
11-28-16, 15:26
One of the particularly juicy girls I had the great pleasure of getting to know in all kinds of ways turned up in the most awfully cheap pink panties, so we went shopping for some replacements, see the before and after photos below. And the obligatory shower shot.The pink panty. Who knew?

This girl could almost be Vitaplex' girl in #8544. Notice her new ISG panty we picked up at the ISG store.

Member #4558
11-29-16, 16:53
Maybe not so sexy panties (but they do have some pinkish in them). But nice tetas in work.

Wicked Roger
11-29-16, 18:23
Yeah if I know someone very well through several personal meetings then maybe. As you said I would feel extremely guilty if I send a girl to another BM and then he is a maniac and treats her badly. Internet works well in many ways but for personal screenings it sucks because mention characters can easily pretend being nice behind a keyboard. I am not referring he contacted me of course but this is how it is.What is the sudden fetish with pink grandma / Lola panties? Liking preggos and this type of panty make me feel almost normal LOL.

And we all should know 'walang' panty is the best LOL.

Vita as we know each other am sure you would entrust a gentleman like myself with any of your lovelies. And know that I am not BM unless hat stands for 'boring man'.

Two photos as the PG of a Cebuana who loves pussy so much.

WestCoast1
11-30-16, 06:29
What is the sudden fetish with pink grandma / Lola panties? Liking preggos and this type of panty make me feel almost normal LOL. Roger? Feeling normal? Haha if only the others knew ye. . . Like the cebuanas know ye. . .

Morsel: Ya know, Roger, you can remove the lola panty (errrr, so I've heard).

WestCoast1
12-02-16, 03:08
Morsel: Booby and happy to see an ISG dick. Whatta gal.

WestCoast1
12-04-16, 02:55
Morsel: The best morning view of all.

Wicked Roger
12-04-16, 18:38
Morsel: The best morning view of all.Agreed even more (IMHO) if they have some anal beads waiting to be removed LOL.

WestCoast1
12-06-16, 06:35
Agreed even more (IMHO) if they have some anal beads waiting to be removed LOL.Indeed an inviting view, Rog.

Morsels: Be good to your selfies. See anything like this on the other countries PG's? No. A rundown:

Columbia: Last pic posted in the PG 7-29-2016. Brazil: Pics posted every few months. Dominican Republic: Pics posted every few months. Thailand -- not bad! Pics routinely posted in Kaintuck's gallery, and in the regular PG, most recent early November, pics posted about weekly. Russia: Last pics posted in October, then going backwards about once every few months.

Stay here gents. LBFM hotties who like to take selfies together. Preggers. Anal. Roger's accessories (she shoved a deodorant bottle up her wazoo). COF. GFE. Come in out of the cold.

Gunners1
12-07-16, 08:13
Detailed report in the cebu forum.

Gunners1
12-07-16, 09:57
Detailed report. Here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3305-General-Reports&p=1971221#post1971221.

Gunners1
12-07-16, 14:38
Detailed report is here http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3303-Cebu-Massages&p=1971291#post1971291.

Gunners1
12-08-16, 16:37
Detailed report of this one here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3305-General-Reports&p=1971741#post1971741.

WestCoast1
12-09-16, 05:19
Gunner nice work. Consider hiding the eyes.

Morsel: Here is a good way to hide her eyes.

Kman1
12-09-16, 09:59
Gunner nice work. Consider hiding the eyes.

Morsel: Here is a good way to hide her eyes.Gunners. Good post.

WC. Take it easy.

Obligatory tittes pic. Gekkos bar. AC.

WestCoast1
12-10-16, 06:36
Looks like I haven't posted any titties in a while. KM nice, the girl has a lovely 'girl-next-door' look about her.

Morsel: Hunger sets in and a protein infusion is needed. If not me, who?

WestCoast1
12-12-16, 07:51
A 3-some a day keeps the doctor away. . .

WestCoast1
12-14-16, 06:18
Please don't disturb her slumber. Seriously. That would disrupt the regeneration of her incredible 'pinay-gasms'.

Shhhhh.

WestCoast1
12-16-16, 05:08
Morsel: Something round. Something meaty. Something to sink your hands into.

WestCoast1
12-18-16, 20:38
Morsel: Foxy little Cebuana. Story soon in Chit / Chat.

WestCoast1
12-21-16, 10:36
Morsel: Long, lean. What's not to like? Happy Holidays!

WestCoast1
12-22-16, 09:37
Gents: The holidays are upon us. A small gift, from my ranch to yours.

In math (and McDo) terms: Several "Golden Arches" for you.

WestCoast1
12-23-16, 09:45
Tomorrow is Noche Buena in phils. Pasalubong is being transported all over the country as I write this. Girls willing to trade it for family gifts will be on the take. Happy hunting gents, hoping you find a skinny morsel like mine.

WestCoast1
12-24-16, 01:45
Noche Buena in phils. Yes, it was a very good night.

WestCoast1
12-25-16, 04:27
Morsel: Hey, is she being coy with something? Christmas in phils gents. Time to open my presents. . .

WestCoast1
12-26-16, 10:35
is she being coy with something?I think she's havin' a go at me. Still coy.

WestCoast1
12-27-16, 22:43
Morsel: Sorry that's a bit fuzzy, but she's lost her coy. Was worried briefly that I might not get my Christmas gift.

Rubio Tonto
12-29-16, 21:51
Morsel: Sorry that's a bit fuzzy, but she's lost her coy. Was worried briefly that I might not get my Christmas gift.One thing I like about the Philippines is that there's not really a friend zone with girls who have been your friend for years. It's more of a friends with occasional benefits zone, like with these two.

WestCoast1
12-30-16, 09:42
One thing I like about the Philippines is that there's not really a friend zone with girls who have been your friend for years. It's more of a friends with occasional benefits zone, like with these two.Lovely chesties on that second girl.

Morel: Never met a mirror that she didn't love.

WestCoast1
12-31-16, 09:32
Morel: Never met a mirror that she didn't love.Also never met a (new) cell phone she didn't like. This rockin' little cutie's foreign BF Alex had just remit money so she could get a smart phone, which she's setting up in this pic (you can't see it) using my hotel wifi. Salamat Alex!

Rubio Tonto
12-31-16, 10:37
Also never met a (new) cell phone she didn't like. This rockin' little cutie's foreign BF Alex had just remit money so she could get a smart phone, which she's setting up in this pic (you can't see it) using my hotel wifi. Salamat Alex!This one only has eyes for me. She said so!

WestCoast1
01-02-17, 11:52
This one only has eyes for me. She said so!Mine mostly has eyes for herself. She found another mirror in the room (to her right), and was watching herself posing as she took her clothes off.

Rubio Tonto
01-03-17, 00:56
Mine mostly has eyes for herself. She found another mirror in the room (to her right), and was watching herself posing as she took her clothes off.This one only has eyes for her cellphone.

Rubio Tonto
01-03-17, 01:09
This one only has eyes for her cellphone.But sometimes eyes on the mirror too.

Rubio Tonto
01-03-17, 01:17
But sometimes eyes on the mirror too.It's a mirror epidemic! This one's caught the disease!

Rubio Tonto
01-03-17, 01:37
It's a mirror epidemic! This one's caught the disease!Hmmm. The mirror was right there a second ago.

Rubio Tonto
01-03-17, 01:43
Hmmm. The mirror was right there a second ago.Pak you dady no moob mirror.

KongKing
01-03-17, 04:51
It is that time of the year when a little photo folder and file management is in order. Here are some of my sweeties of 2016.

Now Westcoast routinely posts his succulent sweeties. What about some of you posting your 2016 pic picks!

WestCoast1
01-03-17, 06:52
It's a mirror epidemic! This one's caught the disease!Dog! Love her long waist.

It is that time of the year when a little photo folder and file management is in order. Here are some of my sweeties of 2016.

Now Westcoast routinely posts his succulent sweeties. What about some of you posting your 2016 pic picks!KK: Where you been hiding them?

Morsel: Shock, she's found a mirror again. Looks like she found one of my old Uni sweatshirts to keep her boobage warm. What'cha holding there, sweetie?

WestCoast1
01-05-17, 05:26
Morsel: Shock, she's found a mirror again. Looks like she found one of my old Uni sweatshirts to keep her boobage warm. What'cha holding there, sweetie?Sure she looks good, but can she suck a mean dick? Yes, yes she can.

Member #2041
01-05-17, 05:48
Sure she looks good, but can she suck a mean dick? Yes, yes she can.Why did you get "isg" tattooed onto your dick?

-Chill, it's a joke.

KongKing
01-05-17, 11:16
Why did you get "isg" tattooed onto your dick?
-Chill, it's a joke.When Westcoast is really sexcited it reads International Sex Guide (so I am told)!

Obligatory sweetie picture.

Rubio Tonto
01-06-17, 04:55
When Westcoast is really sexcited it reads International Sex Guide (so I am told)!

Obligatory sweetie picture.Nice pair of chachabingos there.

This one has a nice pair of globes.

WestCoast1
01-06-17, 08:01
When Westcoast is really sexcited it reads International Sex Guide (so I am told)!Actually when I'm *really sexcited* it reads: "Internatinal Sex Guide: Warning, objects may be larger than they appear". Sometimes the girls get nervous when they read that. Dunno why.

Morsels: Wanted some playful selfies with daddy. Who says no to a cutie?

Member #2041
01-06-17, 08:37
Actually when I'm *really sexcited* it reads: "Internatinal Sex Guide: Warning, objects may be larger than they appear". Sometimes the girls get nervous when they read that. Dunno why.
Probably because it is in a language which they cannot read, which even uses characters they don't use in their own native language, so they have no idea what it says.

Naked Gunz
01-06-17, 10:59
Nice pair of chachabingos there.This one has a nice pair of globes.Wow! Pinay ghetto booty. Nice!

Rubio Tonto
01-06-17, 12:49
This is the photo gallery, boys.

WestCoast1
01-06-17, 15:24
This is the photo gallery, boys.RT: She got great dimples, too!

Gunz, 2041: This is the PG, not the comments section (please see the Chit / Chat thread).

Morsel: Check that out. She sucked the tattoo from my dick.

Rubio Tonto
01-06-17, 23:56
RT: She got great dimples, too!Did someone say dimples?

WestCoast1
01-08-17, 01:23
Did someone say dimples?Them's some sh*t-hot dimples. Are they all pinay? Thats' an amazing set.

Morsels: Dimple-less dammit. I'm having a hard time finding a date. . .

WestCoast1
01-09-17, 06:08
Morsel: Throwback. Sometime about 2010 or prior, but I can't remember when. Miss this G-point girl twiglet. Huge smile. I wrote about her a long time ago. After the first night with me, she would just show up at the hotel and have the door guy call up to my room to announce her. Sometimes she would stay for several nights, going home in the daytime. Other times she'd stay for 2 or 3 full day / nights. The first night I took her from G-Point she asked for 1500 LT and I was fine with that. After that, she never asked for money. When she would depart I would just quickly calculate 1000 for each 12 hour she'd stayed. Two full day / nights would get her 4000. She was good at procuring other girls from LAC, GPoint, Amazonia, or wherever. She never got her feelings hurt when I told her to leave as I had another girl coming. She didn't have her own phone, and I'd get multiple messages from her from different phones in the same day when she was gone. "This Janet I using phone my sister". An hour later, "This Janet I using phone my cousin blah blah". "This Janet I using phone my friend. I not coming tonight I sick. I tell my friend Samantha meet you in Gpoint tonight. See you tomorrow". 4' 8" and 65 lbs, she barely ate any food when we went out, and she could only down one beer in an hour while at a bar. Wanted to get pregnant from any gringo. Several years on into it, she just disappeared.

I miss this one.

Rubio Tonto
01-09-17, 10:52
Them's some sh*t-hot dimples. Are they all pinay? Thats' an amazing set.

Morsels: Dimple-less dammit. I'm having a hard time finding a date. . .Yep, all of them Pinay. Here's another one but alas, no real dimples there.

Wicked Roger
01-09-17, 16:30
Yep, all of them Pinay. Here's another one but alas, no real dimples there.Well as you are now showing backsides here a few sans dimples gentlemen.

WestCoast1
01-10-17, 06:43
Well as you are now showing backsides here a few sans dimples gentlemen.

Here's another one but alas, no real dimples there.Wish I knew where you gents keep finding all those lovely nymphs with the great asses. Wish I knew. . .

WestCoast1
01-11-17, 05:35
Morsel: Tender loving horny thing. Needed a selfie with daddy. Daddy needed a selfie with her backside. Missing her intense nawty (it oozes out of her constantly). Hoping she's turning it loose on *somebody* (hate to see it wasted). One of the happiest people I've ever run into when we were together.

AgentOrange
01-11-17, 09:46
Two bubble butts at the same time.

WestCoast1
01-12-17, 05:33
Morsel: Playing the pink piccolo, one of my fav instruments.

WestCoast1
01-13-17, 07:26
Morsel: Wonder what she wants. . . Wonder what she'll get. . .

WestCoast1
01-15-17, 07:43
This thread needs a pic too.

Morsel: Beat that. Sorry Skogis, I can't keep them from lounging about the place after sex. They watch TV, FB, listen to tunes on their phone (or my laptop). Often times they barely put their clothes back on. Its awful when they are long and curvy with an ass that will make you sit up and beg for buttermilk. Even worse when they like to stare at themselves in a full-length mirror. What am I doing wrong (room temp is too warm maybe)?

WestCoast1
01-17-17, 00:17
Morsel: This is the lounging girl in the previous post (and AC thread post #20086). This is the "pre-lounging activity", and was on one of her dateless nights at the bar, where she'd come over after her shift ended.

Naked Gunz
01-17-17, 08:39
Morsel: This is the lounging girl in the previous post (and AC thread post #20086). This is the "pre-lounging activity", and was on one of her dateless nights at the bar, where she'd come over after her shift ended.This is the reason I want to retire to AC. Freebies (or discounts) from bar girls that didn't get bar fined.

WestCoast1
01-18-17, 05:35
This is the reason I want to retire to AC. Freebies (or discounts) from bar girls that didn't get bar fined.These are the things I put up with. NG I sent you a PM regarding the girl.

WestCoast1
01-20-17, 06:15
Morsel: Was taking selfies with her phone, then mine, and comparing the pics (mine takes better pix than her new Cherry Mobile). Thanks for leaving me the selfies baby. See you again next time.

WestCoast1
01-22-17, 07:24
Morsel: More lounging. Just a day in the naked life. . .

WestCoast1
01-24-17, 04:42
A very horny Westy and his daily morsel: a very bend-able young pinay.

WestCoast1
01-26-17, 05:46
SNIP a very bend-able young pinay.And here she is from the other end.

WestCoast1
01-27-17, 07:34
And here she is from the other end.Morsel: You decide which end is better. The things I get myself into. Bam!

WestCoast1
01-29-17, 05:49
Morsel: Brown on white.

Member #4558
01-29-17, 07:02
Morsel: Brown on white.I am also sloppy with toiletseats. Its a hard life.

WestCoast1
01-29-17, 15:41
I am also sloppy with toiletseats. Its a hard life.VP: Good to see you posting here again. Haha what do you mean by 'hard'?

Morsel: Making things 'hard' for me. If you get the chance to do this, you should *do* this.

Member #4558
01-29-17, 16:34
Haha what do you mean by 'hard'?Hehe you "nailed" it and so did I. I show here 1 pic using the wrong tool(and salida)and 1 pic using the correct tool. Its a busy life.

WestCoast1
01-29-17, 21:07
Hehe you "nailed" it and so did I. I show here 1 pic using the wrong toolIts a busy life.Is there such a thing as the "wrong" tool? They all looked good to me.

Morsel: Happy anytime there's a mirror around.

WestCoast1
02-01-17, 02:55
Morsel. Ahem, morsels. A girl's got to get clean, right? Glad to help.

Rubio Tonto
02-01-17, 09:06
Morsel. Ahem, morsels. A girl's got to get clean, right? Glad to help.Mmmm. Biscuit.

WestCoast1
02-02-17, 07:00
Mmmm. Biscuit.Nice biscuits fella. Here's some fishtail.

WestCoast1
02-04-17, 04:22
Morsel: One of the Lord's magnificent creatures and unexpected goldmine: 3 minutes of DATY completely discombobulated her.

WestCoast1
02-06-17, 07:09
Morsel: Small but horny.

WestCoast1
02-08-17, 05:11
Morsel: More post-coital lounging Skogis. Pensive. A thinking cum machine.

Basement Barneys stay home.

Geneva Guy
02-09-17, 00:49
Since westie contributes I wanted to help the forum out.

This sweet filipina is a maid in Singapore. We will meet in a few weeks when I go to SG. Took her one week to start sending me naked pics of her private parts. This one is from a shower that I got to watch live.

Love this little 43 kg body.

She keeps telling me how wet she gets when I flirt hehehe.

Can't wait to taste this yum.

Gosh. I love filipinas.

GG.

WestCoast1
02-10-17, 05:59
Love this little 43 kg body. Can't wait to taste this yum. Gosh. I love filipinas. GG.Jiminy that's hot. The good gents expect a full Field Report big boy.

Morsel (s): Well, 'nuff said.

ExExPat Mongol
02-10-17, 07:18
Nice biscuits fella. Here's some fishtail.Wow, looks like decomposed mussel to me LOL.

WestCoast1
02-11-17, 05:20
Wow, looks like decomposed mussel to me LOL.ExexPM: I had just decomposed her. As you are sparse with descriptive FR's, and have not posted a picture here (or anywhere), I should remind you that this is not the place for comments.

Perhaps you just forgot to post a pic. Certainly you have a pic of a naked cutie who wanted a pic with you. Yes? Otherwise, we have a separate thread for comments.

Member #4558
02-11-17, 08:04
Great reminder Westie.

Not so long ago I found these 2 girls in my bed. It was messy but I worked my way through it.

WestCoast1
02-11-17, 16:28
Great reminder Westie.

Not so long ago I found these 2 girls in my bed. It was messy but I worked my way through it.Excellent work, you powered your way thru it. Great pic VP.

Morsel: Getting her pinay mussel decomposed.

Free2
02-11-17, 23:03
This 5 month preggy stopped by.

Free2
02-11-17, 23:07
First of all you buy them cotton candy and let them seduce you.

Free2
02-11-17, 23:11
Same girl (say girl 1) as previous, she brought her friend (girl 2) the next time. Girl 1 sucks me off while girl 2 checks her SM purchases. The V sign is Victory?

Free2
02-11-17, 23:15
Girl 2's turn. Girl 1 twerks to the mirror while I get my shaft polished once more.

Then post coital lounging, both full of cum and locked into the free wifi.

Free2
02-11-17, 23:17
Girl 3. Hardly a more beautiful sight.

Tasss
02-12-17, 01:29
Boobs of various shapes, sizes, nip sizes, and colors.

Geneva Guy
02-12-17, 02:01
My sweet filipina that I am meeting in Singapore sent me another pic. What a tight little body, I can't wait to taste her yum.

Westie. No worries I will post a full report end of March when I meet her, perhaps on Singapore board.

WestCoast1
02-12-17, 06:31
Tass, nice work. GG, whatta waist!

Morsel: Clogging my SD card.

Member #4558
02-12-17, 12:09
This one stopped by. To much clothes so far but I get there.

ConquerorVal
02-12-17, 17:49
Boobs of various shapes, sizes, nip sizes, and colors.Nice!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Rubio Tonto
02-13-17, 00:10
Boobs of various shapes, sizes, nip sizes, and colors.I like boobsalot.

Boobsalot boobsalot.

Rubio Tonto
02-13-17, 00:41
I like boobsalot.

Boobsalot boobsalot.I like buttsalot too.

WestCoast1
02-14-17, 06:07
I like boobsalot.

I like buttsalot too.Sir mix-a-lot: Excellent fronts and backs.

Morsel: Interesting, we were carrying on a conversation while she was knobbing me good, before the beej-bang.

WestCoast1
02-16-17, 04:21
Morsel: Hungry for longggganisa.

Member #4558
02-17-17, 17:00
Morsel: Hungry for longggganisa.Westie; don't you feed your birds? I mean proper food and not pipelined... I agree it is clever to have them arrive starved for many things though.

WestCoast1
02-19-17, 02:42
Westie; don't you feed your birds? I mean proper food and not pipelined... I agree it is clever to have them arrive starved for many things though.I often times have JollieBee'd them. However, I find their sexual appetite. . . Voracious.

Go ahead, do your part: Feed-a-pinay.

Free2
02-20-17, 03:02
Lactating Tacloban Spinner 19 yo.

Free2
02-21-17, 02:34
Still sleeping beauties. What I have to wake up to. It was a late night FB marathon. These girls can't shut it off.

Free2
02-22-17, 18:19
23 yo cutie from LA Cafe. Great personality, no money discussed, left happy with a blue note and wants to meet again.

Free2
02-22-17, 18:24
18 yo friend of a friend who need some money. Networking is the best way to go guys.

Dyed red hair but dark black pussy hair.

Free2
02-22-17, 18:31
This one is a repeat visitor. 21, just loves sucking cock. We argue who gets to suck the other off first!

Come on WestCoast1 - you are leaving it all to me!

WestCoast1
02-23-17, 05:31
Networking is the best way to go guys.Amazing, isn't it? They send you friends and cousins.

Come on WestCoast1 - you are leaving it all to me!Sorry stud. You were doing great in the deep water without me. As you can see, I was busy getting busy with beauty. She needed a selfie with daddy.

Free2
02-24-17, 01:50
7 months preggy came back for morning sex. A blue note sent her off happy. Great girl, not so great body, getting all awkward at this stage of the pregnancy.

WestCoast1
02-24-17, 04:36
7 months preggy came back for morning sex. A blue note sent her off happy. Great girl, not so great body, getting all awkward at this stage of the pregnancy.By chance where the Pointer Sisters dripping any milk?

D Cups
02-24-17, 17:44
Hi Mickey, I'd like to send you a PM but you haven't a paid subscription.

. The Filipinas got to be an explosive sex bomb in the bed.

Here are a couple of pics of different-sized but equally mouth-watering boobs..

WestCoast1
02-25-17, 15:22
Hi Mickey, I'd like to send you a PM but you haven't a paid subscription.True, but he has a pic. #gottapic?

Morsel: Enjoying some mirror time. Its what she doooooooo.

Member #4558
02-25-17, 15:33
Yeah but it is laim to download internet porn pics like BM Mickey did. We can all look at them browsing porn and we do appreciate private amaturic pics in this thread don't we? I could be wrong but then I start doing it myself. But a pic is a pic and if you don't have pic we can all use the chit chat section.

Had some fun with this chica and this could be a few of my own pics?

WestCoast1
02-27-17, 07:41
Yeah but it is laim to download internet porn pics like BM Mickey did. We can all look at them browsing porn and we do appreciate private amaturic pics in this thread don't weYa, Mickey, give us some pics of your own pinay cuties from your time in phils. Even with their clothes on.

Morsels: Related story coming in Chit / Chat thread.

WestCoast1
03-01-17, 05:19
Morsel: And a bag of chips, too.

WestCoast1
03-02-17, 06:19
Morsel: And a bag of chips, too.Morsel (s): Two bags of chips.

WestCoast1
03-06-17, 07:34
Morsel: Subservient (word of the day).

Rubio Tonto
03-08-17, 09:55
Morsel: Subservient (word of the day).My word of the day: puwet.

Rubio Tonto
03-09-17, 09:59
My word of the day: puwet.Just noticed that one these puwet photos is a duplicate from a couple weeks ago, so now I must administer self-penance on myself and post another girl's puwet photo along with the triple damages assessment of three different angles of her susu. I hope you good fellows aren't too disappointed in me.

Member #4558
03-09-17, 18:34
Just noticed that one these puwet photos is a duplicate from a couple weeks ago, so now I must administer self-penance on myself and post another girl's puwet photo along with the triple damages assessment of three different angles of her susu. I hope you good fellows aren't too disappointed in me.You are forgiven Has happened to me as well, as I sometimes just take a pic out from a given series, forget to mark it as posted and there you go. As long as it is a pic, BMs here I am sure will survive a pic being posted a couple of times. Like this pic. I have no idea if it is posted before as I found it in mixed zone (my private zona rosa).

WestCoast1
03-10-17, 06:08
Just noticed that one these puwet photos is a duplicate from a couple weeks ago, so now I must administer self-penance on myself and post another girl's puwet photo along with the triple damages assessment of three different angles of her susu. I hope you good fellows aren't too disappointed in me.Happens to the best of us. Your self-imposed admonishment is good enough for me.

Morsel (s): Hanging about.

WestCoast1
03-12-17, 17:17
Morsel (s): Hanging about.I seem to get a lot of that.

WestCoast1
03-16-17, 05:19
Morsel: Hapy, half-pint, girl-next-door. Everyone should have one of these. Or two. . .

X Man
03-18-17, 03:57
I enjoyed this.

WestCoast1
03-19-17, 06:08
Westie.

I was going to PM you but why not say it out. You post a LOT of pictures and I enjoy them. But, the post on 8633 was the sexiest pic you ever posted. GG.Haha the half-pint. There's some real drama with this girl. Will PM you later. Here she is again, from the other side (only a patriot such as myself -- and James Bond -- would take this kind of assault from a foreign beauty). Wait, who's taking those pics. . .

WestCoast1
03-20-17, 03:45
Morsel: Turning her inside out for ISG.

WestCoast1
03-22-17, 05:06
Morsel: Getting some on her own. GG, same girl.

WestCoast1
03-24-17, 05:03
Morsel: For those of you still missing AC.

MrWoolyBooly
03-25-17, 18:41
From three weeks in Mandaluyong Pt 1.

WestCoast1
03-26-17, 01:21
That last photo is one very unhealthy looking twat.STY: We have a separate comments section (Photogallery Chit / Chat thread). Got a pic?

Morsel: Needs a snack.

WestCoast1
03-26-17, 06:17
Got a pic?I would guess not.

WestCoast1
03-27-17, 04:56
Yeah, looks like something is wrong there or that's one abused puss.Possibly he got her just after me. Kidding Booly!

Morsel: Feeling a touch shy perhaps.

Thanks,

Self-appointed Mod.

Hutsori
03-27-17, 08:09
Not that I have to explain myself to you or anyone else, my comment was an observation not a criticism.

There is not such rule to post picture to make a comment. You need to ignore some of the self appointed want to be moderators.Thanks for your contributions. They've really made a difference.

Mr Hawaii
03-27-17, 09:15
Hope this uploads properly. Point of story, make friends with mamasan if you plan on frequenting a particular bar. They are out to make money and will fix you up and keep you happy, especially if you are a "regular". This night was the girls "first barfine". Now, I know what you're thinking, yeah, sure. How many times have I heard that? Anyway, those who have been around know. For some reason, very limited English, and indicated she had never done BJ before, and had never been eaten out. She indicated she had 2 boyfriends, but only had sex with one of them. Blah, blah, blah. Here is the pic, which she did not mind, just don't show face. So, I made up a name for posting.

Mr Hawaii
03-27-17, 09:18
This was a fun spinner, about 5'1", 100 pounds, just plain fun to be with.

Mr Hawaii
03-27-17, 09:21
Ride 'them. She sure did enjoy it. Blurry due to excessive enjoyment.

Mr Hawaii
03-27-17, 09:23
Not a bar girl. Enough said. Took some talking to get this one.

Mr Hawaii
03-27-17, 09:25
Can't upload more than one. Sorry, not too good at this.

WestCoast1
03-27-17, 14:41
Can't upload more than one. Sorry, not too good at this.We'll take them anyway you send them.

Thanks for your contributions. They've really made a difference.Let them have their moment in the sun.

What makes you think that we like to see the same pictures you posted dozens of times?A few thoughts:

1) Point one out. I rarely repost a pic more than once. If it happens, its either an accident, or I mention that its a repost.

2) We don't do opinion polls as to what the membership likes or dislikes. We like all pics, and on this thread we dislike posts without pics. The owner created a separate thread for comments (which is unique to the phils forum). Its possible we'll have to agree to disagree. Quite possibly the only measure of how liked a pic is will be the number of views it gets.

3) Arm-chair quarterbacking. People who don't vote in an election don't get to complain about leadership, and folk who don't post pics shouldn't complain about the pics (or, they should do so in the correct thread or report it to Jackson). I could be wrong. If you don't like my (or another member's) pics, don't view them?

4) There's also PM.

Wicked Roger
03-27-17, 19:16
Here is a picture of a cute Cebuana I know. Very lovely but now in the provinces but can visit when / if some naughty monger thinks she is worth the fare to Cebu etc. She did visit Manila to see an old friend recently as he paid her airfare and that of another bisexual I know (well worth the pesos he said LOL) - lots of fun and great photos also. LOL.

Member #4558
03-28-17, 12:42
Putting a censorship is not a right way to handle issues. You need to be fair to the users and keep the integrity of the board.I am sure you noticed but again you forgot to post a pic. This can from mistake happen to a nube and then we, being humble and big hearted, advice the nube to please add a pic next time. This doesn't happen from a distinguished fine contributor like yourself. I file it into the "you are being grumpy" account. I am sure I am not the only one excited to see some of the lovely girls you've been hitting on lately, since this is a specific photogallery and all. As long as you post a pic most BMs would be happy to have a read at all your jibber jabber in this thread.

Its easy to add pics. If you don't know how to do it I am sure someone in the "photo gallery chit chat" thread are happy to help you out. I know you disagree but still, lets keep this the best photo gallery in "our" ISG universe.

Here are a few obviously enjoying their milk(took me maybe 20sec so its not even that timconsuming)..

Mbsl65
03-28-17, 15:18
I am sure you noticed but again you forgot to post a pic. This can from mistake happen to a nube and then we, being humble and big hearted, advice the nube to please add a pic next time. This doesn't happen from a distinguished fine contributor like yourself. I file it into the "you are being grumpy" account. I am sure I am not the only one excited to see some of the lovely girls you've been hitting on lately, since this is a specific photogallery and all. As long as you post a pic most BMs would be happy to have a read at all your jibber jabber in this thread.

Its easy to add pics. If you don't know how to do it I am sure someone in the "photo gallery chit chat" thread are happy to help you out. I know you disagree but still, lets keep this the best photo gallery in "our" ISG universe.

Here are a few obviously enjoying their milk(took me maybe 20sec so its not even that timconsuming)..You are missing the point. There is NO such a rule here. However, if admin makes one and puts a sticky note on top of the page for the forum, we would follow. If there is no rule, so there is no reason to follow an unposted rule. Just a rule from admin, would clear the issue.

As you may noticed, many of the users do get flamed over a non-existent rule.

Cjetset
03-30-17, 05:05
Well I announced my return to Cebu to a few young ladies and my viber blows up with pics. Here are a couple flavors (slim and voluptuous) trying to entice me with their lovely bodies. It's working.

Looking forward to being back and catching up with a few of you.

WestCoast1
03-30-17, 05:32
You can continue your principled stand. I understand. But it won't change anything.Good analysis.

Pic nazis will remain pic nazis, I've been called worse.

Morsel: Something to get the ball rolling again.

WestCoast1
04-01-17, 04:14
Thou shall not call people names.Hahaha name-calling. Get thee in line behind: my ex.

Morsel: Makes guttural sounds. Enjoy.

Member #4558
04-01-17, 05:02
Hahaha name-calling. Get thee in line behind: my ex.

Morsel: Makes guttural sounds. Enjoy.A funny note; a girl I had in an almost equal position (me hammering her form the back), was playing wordfeud on her phone, while I did my best boinking her. That made me feel less than a man.

This is one happy camper.

Rubio Tonto
04-02-17, 07:47
Some more booty.

Member #4591
04-03-17, 17:10
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. There is no rule you need to post a photo in the photo thread. There is also no rule against posting a Cebu report in the Manila report thread either. It's not about rules, it's about common sense. If you want to comment on a photo, do it in the photo chit chat thread. If you want to post a Manila report, post it in the Manila Thread. The board is organized for a reason. If you don't want to follow it, then it makes things very difficult for members to search for and read information. They must weed through a lot of irreverent comments to find what they are looking for. In this case, members expect to find photos in the photo thread. Hope that helps.

CallSign Papa
04-04-17, 01:19
Completely specious argument.Specious or not, this self-regulated rule has made the PI photo gallery one of the best on the board. Have you been to most other countries PGs? It's pathetic, one photo every 3 pages and lots of big talking from the "managers" and the lookey lous who contribute nothing.

Say what you will about the (in my view polite) nature of this thread's policing, but the end results is that it's a thread consistently worth viewing.

(photos added of my special friend rosie from last weekend, yes I was a bit naughty in the morning and went in "unclothed" for a little while, but she's not P4 P and we have history).

Member #4591
04-04-17, 01:33
Completely specious argument. The fact is, all locations are organized the same, with location and/or topic threads and a PG, except for the Philippines. Only the Philippines has self-decreed and self organized a separate thread for photo commentary. It is not "common sense," but it has become normative behavior in the PI forum.If anyone knows me from the Thailand forum, I'm not one to take false facts. Here is the link to the photo discussion thread in the Thailand forum. Give your head a shake man. You told another poster to let it go and here you are arguing with me too. Have you ever posted a really good report quoting prices, girls names, go go or bar #, photos, had one or more of your reports quoted in the reports of distinction in any forum? Think twice about this before you spew your rhetoric and uncanny logic. Go out, encounter, and post your photos and reports. It's as simple as that.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2519-Photo-Gallery-Chit-Chat

I could give a rats ass about what you say. I enjoy this photo thread because it's the best out of all the other country threads. I don't need guys like you ruining it!!

Member #4591
04-04-17, 17:25
I stand by my record of contribution and help in many of the fora, and have been thanked repeatedly, publicly and via PM for the assistance I've given others. I don't really value the RoDs as they too often are either self-nominated or skewed to relatively new posters. Little real meaning in getting linked to a RoD thread IMO.

Yes, I advised a poster stop. Nothing will change. But calling out weak arguments still sends that special little tingly thrill up my leg.Okay whatever. Stay put in your little warped sense of reality while the rest of us enjoy the Phills photo gallery.

Wazoo
04-06-17, 21:19
Cam girl family, as I discussed on the DIA thread.

CallSign Papa
04-16-17, 03:26
Not a bad haul considering it was a "quiet week".

Rubio Tonto
04-19-17, 23:45
The two photos in this group that show the most of her face are a little deceiving, as she normally really doesn't look remotely like the way she does in these two pics.

Mua Tur
04-20-17, 16:30
Generally I'm not a picture taker. I met this 24 yr girl in Angeles and very much found of taking pics. Even she knows about ISG and experienced about appearing in ISG with her pics. Well done guys who met her before me.

DrackMore
04-23-17, 20:16
Hot Filipino.

DrackMore
04-23-17, 20:19
Sleeping Tight after hard fuck.

DrackMore
04-23-17, 20:36
She is having the tightest pussy I enjoined in Philippines and a good GFE experience.

Cunning Stunt
04-24-17, 08:38
Haven't posted in awhile but that does not mean that I haven't been busy photographing some Pinay hotties.

Jazz is a former catwalk model whose company I have enjoyed many times. She is one of the most beautiful Filipinas that I have met, probably something to do with her mixed ancestry.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
04-25-17, 08:09
Seems like you have been at least equally as busy in the darkroom, or its digital equivalent. Not really. Just a filter. I just love shooting snaps of hot young Pinays and then fuckin'em and have done a lot in the past year or so.

Here is another Blasian from the deep south.

IMFITP.

Socker
04-27-17, 05:01
Not really. Just a filter. I just love shooting snaps of hot young Pinays and then fuckin'em and have done a lot in the past year or so.

Here is another Blasian from the deep south.

IMFITP.Good to see you back. Nice model! I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the PG now.

Cunning Stunt
04-28-17, 06:41
Good to see you back. Nice model! I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the PG now.Good to be back😊 I love to see a fucklet pleasuring herself. Don't you?

Socker
04-29-17, 20:48
Good to be back😊 I love to see a fucklet pleasuring herself. Don't you?That's always nice but not many as good at it as your honey. Here's another feast for the eyes, drooling anyone?

Cheers bro.

Rubio Tonto
04-30-17, 04:07
But the view is too nice not to post again.

Rubio Tonto
04-30-17, 04:15
More nice views.

Cunning Stunt
04-30-17, 05:27
That's always nice but not many as good at it as your honey. Here's another feast for the eyes, drooling anyone?

Cheers bro.Nice one, mate. 👍.

Here's a young cutie enjoying herself riding a chopper. 😁.

Cunning Stunt
05-04-17, 08:00
Woof, woof😉.

AgentOrange
05-05-17, 00:25
Pinays love their celphones.

Cunning Stunt
05-07-17, 05:40
Fit as fuck and she knows it. 😜.

Cunning Stunt
05-08-17, 15:11
Now that's a body I'd fly all the way to Phils to fuck!Yes, she's a hot little fucklet if a bit moody.

Clear Water
05-09-17, 10:26
Juicy and tiny pussy for such a large women.

Cunning Stunt
05-11-17, 08:45
Aint it great when you meet a lovely 19 year old cutie, unwrap your prezzie and discover a cracking pair of fun bags for you to play with? 😊.

IMFITP.

CallSign Papa
05-12-17, 03:17
TWO pairs of cracking fun bags!

Or as I like to call it, the Makati Melon welcome.

AgentOrange
05-13-17, 11:14
I ask her to go on all fours.

Cunning Stunt
05-16-17, 21:10
Had a shit load of fun with this 'Japanese' girl. Well she claimed to be half Jap. Not sure which half. 😁.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
05-25-17, 06:15
Hello! Anybody out there? 😁

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
05-31-17, 05:31
But this has to be the best thing. 😉.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
06-04-17, 11:23
This little darling had a hirsute suprise for me. 😜.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
06-09-17, 21:09
Young lady waits patiently for her sugar daddy😉.

IMFITP.

Sid70
06-11-17, 10:41
Hi guys,

Some pictures of my last trip I did. Didn't post and wasn't online for a very long time, nonetheless I hope you will enjoy my selection.

Greeting and best wishes to Westi and Wicked Roger.

Cunning Stunt
06-14-17, 08:41
Oh the shallowness of the male ego that parades the dusky hottie you've spent the night banging, at the hotel pool the next morning😁.

For shame😉.

IMFITP.

Wicked Roger
06-14-17, 10:31
This is a cute one who is bisexual and likes to sometimes play away from her girlfriend when she has the 'urge'. Like NOW! LOL.

In Cebu so please PM me and I can put you in touch. Just short time needs a "hard banging " (her words).

X Man
06-15-17, 00:36
Stunning. Jim Morrison comes to mind: "Do you hope to pluck this dusky jewel?

Oh the shallowness of the male ego that parades the dusky hottie you've spent the night banging, at the hotel pool the next morning😁.

For shame😉.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
06-16-17, 02:55
Stunning. Jim Morrison comes to mind: "Do you hope to pluck this dusky jewel?Yep X, I gave her a jolly good plucking. 😁.

IMFITP.

Naked Gunz
06-16-17, 04:52
Yep X, I gave her a jolly good plucking. 😁.IMFITP.Damn CS, you have good taste. However, she is still Black, and their is plenty of that here in my first Ghana TRIP, woooooo! Hope to meet you in the Phils someday! Been a few years since I have done a Manila run.

Member #4558
06-16-17, 05:35
Its a nice view CS.

Cunning Stunt
06-21-17, 05:35
Its a nice view CS.Here is a better one😉.

18 year old high schoolie shows off her firm young titties.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
06-23-17, 04:44
Here is one for Mr X. I know he likes the malnourished look😜.

IMFITP.

X Man
06-23-17, 09:02
Tell her to stand up straight with her feet planted side by side. Let's see if she has a thigh gap.

CS, she certainly looks well fed in the last "shot".

Here is one for Mr X. I know he likes the malnourished look😜.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
06-24-17, 02:38
Tell her to stand up straight with her feet planted side by side. Let's see if she has a thigh gap.
Methinks you could drive a jeepney through her thigh gap😉.

IMFITP.

Sid70
06-24-17, 12:01
Methinks you could drive a jeepney through her thigh gap😉.

IMFITP.Are you talking about a gap like this?

Boofa69
06-25-17, 04:41
Nice booty from cebu.

Shazzam
06-26-17, 05:33
Yes sir, that is one mighty fine booty. I hope you enjoyed it?

Nice booty from cebu.

Sid70
06-26-17, 07:15
Nice booty from cebu.Also an open minded cute Cebu cutie.

Cunning Stunt
06-27-17, 04:13
When the working.

When the working day is done.

Oh when the working day is done oh girl.

Girls, they want to have fun. C Lauper.

IMFITP😁.

Asian Geek
07-01-17, 19:56
She is so goooood. I am tempted to book a ticket to Manila right now How on earth did you manage to find her!

Hats off to you!!

Here is a better one😉.

18 year old high schoolie shows off her firm young titties.

IMFITP.

Cunning Stunt
07-02-17, 04:07
She is so goooood. Yes she is. And even better with my jizz dripping from her juicy young lips😜.

IMFITP.

Stargm
07-04-17, 10:01
My lady invested in a course of Laser hair removal after I complained about the Brazilian rain forest!

I'm happy with the results!!

Cunning Stunt
07-06-17, 17:25
This 19 year old isn't blessed with the most beautiful of faces but her body sure makes up for that!😁

IMFITP.

Member #4558
07-06-17, 20:05
My lady invested in a course of Laser hair removal after I complained about the Brazilian rain forest!

I'm happy with the results!!Nice. This is without waxing to my believe. Did it herself.

The Tall Man
07-08-17, 04:20
Nice. This is without waxing to my believe. Did it herself.This comes from a guy who has 20 years of mongering and I must say that Filipina's are the cleanest by far that I have been with. They always shower before and every pus*why is fresh and smells like roses, papi likes mummmmm.

TTM.

Asian Geek
07-10-17, 19:17
WOW. What a body she has. I have now a target in my coming trip to Phils to score at least one such hot body Hope I do succeed.

This 19 year old isn't blessed with the most beautiful of faces but her body sure makes up for that!😁

IMFITP.

Surfer
07-13-17, 04:45
Hadn't looked on the board for some time and the name I recall from days gone by is yours, and I noted that the quality of your contributions has remained at its exemplary level. The file size limitations of this board detract a bit from the beauty of your work, but still very enjoyable. Thanks for your hears of effort and consistent generosity of sharing.

Screaming Beaver
07-14-17, 01:19
Hadn't looked on the board for some time and the name I recall from days gone by is yours, and I noted that the quality of your contributions has remained at its exemplary level. The file size limitations of this board detract a bit from the beauty of your work, but still very enjoyable. Thanks for your hears of effort and consistent generosity of sharing.We've not heard from Surfer in years but true to form he immediately ingratiates himself with the members. Sorry to hear about your pal south of the border being thrown into the slammer. Any news on him?

Cunning Stunt
07-14-17, 06:09
Hadn't looked on the board for some time and the name I recall from days gone by is yours, and I noted that the quality of your contributions has remained at its exemplary level. The file size limitations of this board detract a bit from the beauty of your work, but still very enjoyable. Thanks for your hears of effort and consistent generosity of sharing.😁 . and yet another oldtimer reemerges. Where you 'bin SB? Don't tell me. I think I'd rather not know. 😉

Fanks for your kind words, Surfer. I don't post so much these days but I've enjoyed so much fine Pinay poontang, particularly in the last year, that it would be churlish not to share.

Here's another fine specimen enjoying herself.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
07-16-17, 13:09
Long time. Nice work as of late gents.

Morsel: Possibly more hair than girl.

KongKing
07-17-17, 15:50
Long time. Nice work as of late gents.
Morsel: Possibly more hair than girl.Yes, good postings lately but I do look forward to WCs "morsels" on more or less a daily basis now that he has had his frequent refreshment trip to the Philippines provinces.

Speaking of lightweight Filipina, here is my weekend delight. Just 4'11" and 34 kg (75 lbs). She is wearing my pasalubong, but soon a barrier to more intimate delights.

Smoothy
07-17-17, 15:56
Nice. This is without waxing to my believe. Did it herself.Thats the nicest thing I've seen all week.

Cunning Stunt
07-17-17, 18:35
My med student friend has a healthy pair of lungs on her. 😁.

IMFITP.

AussieDoug
07-18-17, 11:59
Yes, good postings lately but I do look forward to WCs "morsels" on more or less a daily basis now that he has had his frequent refreshment trip to the Philippines provinces.

Speaking of lightweight Filipina, here is my weekend delight. Just 4'11" and 34 kg (75 lbs). She is wearing my pasalubong, but soon a barrier to more intimate delights.And did you burst that pimple on her twat?

WestCoast1
07-18-17, 16:39
SNIP but I do look forward to WCs "morsels" on more or less a daily basis now that he has had his frequent refreshment trip to the Philippines provinces.The provinces: A 'target-rich' environment.

Morsel: watch out for flying bullets.

Member #4558
07-18-17, 21:30
Thats the nicest thing I've seen all week.Here are trimmed and some no need to trim ones (aka bold).

WestCoast1
07-19-17, 08:55
Morsel: Hey, my eyes are up *here*.

WestCoast1
07-20-17, 23:00
My eyes are still up here. Not that you can see them.

WestCoast1
07-21-17, 18:23
KK: Some more morsel. Big city regular. Be good to your selfie.

WestCoast1
07-22-17, 19:13
Morsel: Wonderfully subservient, taking one for the team (my team).

Cunning Stunt
07-23-17, 05:20
Cityscape with girl.

IMFITP😎.

WestCoast1
07-26-17, 02:27
CS: Like the window set.

Morsel: Seems to have something to offer.

Sid70
07-26-17, 06:44
I like the forum and I like the photo section but there are members without any decency. Ask you 1000's questions and even don't say "thanks" for a reply. There are too many of them but I hope you like my contribution of today. One of my little sweet friends who really like to pose. It's more fun in the Philippines.

Seattle29
07-26-17, 17:26
My neighbor's daughter- 21 years old and studying in Singapore, but returned home for summer. I found her online profile seeking a sugar daddy in Singapore (she gave away too much identifable information). To avoid being outed to her family, she agreed to give up her sweet little ass for me when she comes back to Philippines. Life can't get much better.

WestCoast1
07-26-17, 21:19
Sid: Nice!

Morsel: Thin, booby, and lounging. Problems every man should have. Sorry that's fuzzy.

Cunning Stunt
07-26-17, 22:20
Life can't get much better.Could get an awful lot worse when you're getting your ass reamed by a queue of horny Filipinos when you are banged up in some stinking jail cell. What you are suggesting amounts to blackmail for sex and you'll be in the shit big l time if she spills the beans.

WestCoast1
07-27-17, 00:15
What you are suggesting amounts to blackmail for sex and you'll be in the shit big l time if she spills the beans.Ya I like the pic, but I didn't mention him in my previous post because of the tone of the thing.

Cunning Stunt
07-27-17, 22:56
Did I forget something? 😁

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
07-28-17, 03:13
Did I forget somethingNooooo sir, you did not. Lovely!

I miss the good-old-days in AC. So many morsels to choose from. EWR was about 1 k.

Cunning Stunt
07-28-17, 09:01
I miss the good-old-days in AC. So many morsels to choose from. EWR was about 1 k.Yep, pull up a sandbag, swing that light, and lets talk about the good old days.

IMFITP 😉.

WestCoast1
07-29-17, 00:54
Today's morsel. Seems to be at ease and a bit playful just prior to the joy.

KongKing
07-29-17, 06:59
Did I forget something? 😁 I love the "I am waiting, come and get it" pose. Very stunning, Cunning! (Your Pic #8734).

So much so I got my Miss Friday to replicate it.

Torsk999
07-29-17, 17:01
Was barfine 4 girls and one street girl but post pic only on 2.

22 years old almost virgin. The another one 29 years and she was great in bed and still nice body.

BaddHabbit
07-30-17, 06:06
Was barfine 4 girls and one street girl but post pic only on 2.

22 years old almost virgin. The another one 29 years and she was great in bed and still nice body.ALMOST a virgin?? I'm curious how that works.

And for the thread. Before and after.

Cunning Stunt
07-30-17, 09:58
So much so I got my Miss Friday to replicate it.Nice. Now ask Miss Friday if she can replicate these poses. 😉.

IMFITP.

WestCoast1
07-30-17, 19:40
Nice. Now ask Miss Friday if she can replicate these poses.Alternately ask miss Friday if she can stop over at my place. Love it KK. CS, so limber!

Dunno how you get those beauties to pose.

WC.

WestCoast1
08-01-17, 15:30
Well, looks like I haven't posted any morsels lately. Enjoy my "enjoy so much".

KongKing
08-02-17, 11:17
Enjoy my "enjoy so much".My Miss Friday certainly cannot achieve Cunning's girl's stunning contortions.

But she can certainly match Westie's girl in receiving a tonsil massage.

WestCoast1
08-02-17, 22:21
But she can certainly match Westie's girl in receiving a tonsil massage. My gal gave it her all, but she's glad to give credit to your gal. Here she is again. Dueling tonsillectomies (not really sure if that's a word or not).

WestCoast1
08-04-17, 15:47
Bit of a teaser. This was the morning after the night before, when she was dressing to go home. Sub-5' spinner.

WestCoast1
08-05-17, 15:07
The panty series.

Member #4558
08-06-17, 12:54
Here are some pantiesamples.

Socker
08-06-17, 17:04
Yo Gents, Greetings to my friends. The PG is hopping and thought I would chip in. The BGs of AC are getting touchy about photos these days but this one came through.

WestCoast1
08-06-17, 19:25
Here are some pantiesamples.VC, Socker, nice!

Some more of the panty sampler. Here's to the panty that we like to remove, and here's to the pinay who likes being photographed in them (or out of them).

Wazoo
08-06-17, 22:06
FL I found in LA Cafe in June. She may have the most perfect body of any woman I've been with.