PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41

WestCoast1
03-01-19, 16:17
Now get in there, sweetie. Make a mess, then clean it all up. Make everyone happy, from the bat and balls to the team manager.Morsel: 3-holer getting started. Dear twiglet: Get comfy and don't forget to have your snack along the way. Pinay protein is important to powering the poonani. Keep your energy level up for me.

Member #4600
03-02-19, 15:36
[Deleted by Admin]

WestCoast1
03-03-19, 21:46
Dear twiglet:Morsel: Booby non-twiglet (variety, the spice of our lives). Shameless girl, kept taking naked selfies between sessions one afternoon. "Haha fresh f*cked".

WestCoast1
03-05-19, 12:08
Back to the scrawny. Don't live vicariously thru me. Come enjoy the place for yourself.

DzikaBomba
03-06-19, 11:40
22 yo AC FL with steel hard body to die for.

Of course she is always tight and wet like we want the pinays.

WestCoast1
03-08-19, 04:36
22 yo AC FL with steel hard body to die for.Getting a crick in my neck from the side view.

Morsel: Feeling chummy after the shower after the deed.

WestCoast1
03-10-19, 14:00
Morsel: Fresh-from-the-shower ganda getting chummy with my good friend Johnson.

RobertWilling
03-12-19, 14:24
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

WestCoast1
03-13-19, 02:09
Robert you bad boi, no adverts here! Only pics of your brown beauty.

Morsel: 19 year old brown beauty.

WestCoast1
03-15-19, 03:01
Morsel: 19 year old brown beauty.Plum haters avert your eyes. Another mocha beauty, taking a doggy hammer. To the winner, the spoils.

DzikaBomba
03-15-19, 10:59
Skinny 22 yo AC FL. Always horny. Great Experience from Pinalove.

Wicked Roger
03-17-19, 04:34
Her butt plug was properly inserted as you can see LOL.

WestCoast1
03-18-19, 05:53
Her butt plug was properly inserted as you can see LOL.It is! I have one of those, must start using it more.

Morsel: Prefers her plug to be the old-fashioned type. Fortunately for her, me also.

Erzior
03-21-19, 14:37
I found this 19 yo Girl on DIA. Firm Body and so sweet.

WestCoast1
03-22-19, 02:42
I found this 19 yo Girl on DIA.Welcome to the PG. Does the girl know you are posting her face on a mongering board?

Morsel: Cleaning the equipment after usage. Small and booby will see another useage.

WestCoast1
03-25-19, 02:27
Her butt plug was properly inserted as you can see LOL.You know, Rog, this could catch on. I have recently re-discovered the 'plug-joy'. So much so that the little pink shiny jewel on the bottom of the plug fell off (see pic). Is that overuse? That didn't stop me from a proper insertion, following taking this girl out 'going around' Burgos. With this girl and another girl (properly plugged) two nights before, we hit Hollywood, Go Bananas, Bourbon St, Shampoo, and WowWow bars. Nobody stopped to ask for eye dees this time, I walked each (properly plugged) girl right in without the door guy (if one was present) batting an eye that I had a girl with me. Go Team Roger!

WestCoast1
03-26-19, 22:16
Close up for ya's. Nawty girl didn't mind.

NewImage
03-26-19, 22:26
You know, Rog, this could catch on. I have recently re-discovered the 'plug-joy'. So much so that the little pink shiny jewel on the bottom of the plug fell off (see pic). Is that overuse? That didn't stop me from a proper insertion, following taking this girl out 'going around' Burgos. With this girl and another girl (properly plugged) two nights before, we hit Hollywood, Go Bananas, Bourbon St, Shampoo, and WowWow bars. Nobody stopped to ask for eye dees this time, I walked each (properly plugged) girl right in without the door guy (if one was present) batting an eye that I had a girl with me. Go Team Roger!Am I reading this right. The girls walked around "plugged" and went to bars?

What's the enjoyment for them?

Each to their own but how to they sit down?

NI.

Wicked Roger
03-26-19, 22:56
Am I reading this right. The girls walked around "plugged" and went to bars?

What's the enjoyment for them?

Each to their own but how to they sit down?

NI.If they are kinky they love it NI. I love that they do it and we both know the fun times back in the hotel are better as less effort and tightness once the plug has been removed.

They sit as we will do, on a chair etc and feel the sensation of the plug.

The other 'toy' can be the anal beads but that is a different story LOL.

X Man
03-27-19, 11:27
Itty bitty titty committee.

WestCoast1
03-28-19, 09:59
Itty bitty titty committee.This little spinner comes close in that department. Story later in Chit / Chat. Spinners (and their pics) are a great start to your day.

X Man
03-29-19, 05:06
You don't see this much anymore.

Wicked Roger
03-30-19, 00:01
You don't see this much anymore.I agree and we are (well most of us XMan) are thankful for that LOL.

Here are some 'proper' shaved ones. Pervs like you (and a few others) can try the forest menu while more sophisticates like me prefer a smoothe dish LOL.

WestCoast1
03-30-19, 07:39
You don't see this much anymore.

Here are some 'proper' shaved ones. Pervs like you (and a few others) can try the forest menu while more sophisticates like me prefer a smoothe dish LOL.Gents. How about the mid-range Bush? Or the mohawk? Preferences, preferences.

A158
03-31-19, 14:38
Gents. How about the mid-range Bush? Or the mohawk? Preferences, preferences.Looks good but I prefer completely shaved or the "Hitler" look. OMG this woman has a demanding pussy that never stops wanting to be be filled.

Cheers.

A158.

WestCoast1
04-01-19, 06:14
Looks good but I prefer completely shaved or the "Hitler" look. OMG this woman has a demanding pussy that never stops wanting to be be filled.Liked everything about her. Nice!

My preference is shaved, when DATY. Then some girls forget, and we get a touch of new growth (morsel).

A158
04-01-19, 14:59
Liked everything about her. Nice!

My preference is shaved, when DATY. Then some girls forget, and we get a touch of new growth (morsel).Morsels are tasty.

Cheers.

A158.

WestCoast1
04-01-19, 16:34
Morsels are tasty. Cheers.MMMMasarap! Some brown beauty for 'ya's.

A158
04-02-19, 17:14
MMMMasarap! Some brown beauty for 'ya's.I can't match the shapely legs, but here is a pleasure pair on an Indo GF of sorts.

Cheers.

TM.

WestCoast1
04-04-19, 03:41
SNIP. . . but here is a pleasure pair on an Indo GF of sorts.Haha what does that mean 'of sorts'?

Morsel: Good ISG girl defined --> Making more ISG girls.

WestCoast1
04-06-19, 04:56
Morsel: Just for you lovers of scrawn. Running 5 years as a regular.

WestCoast1
04-10-19, 01:12
Morsel: Just for you lovers of scrawn.Cute, tiny spinner, not quite scrawn, but another regular. Lets get that makeup just right baby. Daddy enjoys watching.

Hummer Bird
04-12-19, 02:37
I can't match the shapely legs, but here is a pleasure pair on an Indo GF of sorts.

Cheers.

TM.Please post more!

Hummer Bird
04-12-19, 02:41
Getting closer to getting her necked.What are we looking at pricewise for a woman of this caliber? Cheers.

Wicked Roger
04-12-19, 04:29
What are we looking at pricewise for a woman of this caliber? Cheers.HB there is a thread for comments as we try to have picture here as the PG. And I see your previous post was January 2014 and prior to that in 2011/12 you said the same as you did here. Complements about the photos but you don't post photos.

If I had the wherewithal and techie ability I would move these to the appropriate thread. Also you have PM Westie but I wonder if you are coming to the country given your absence for so long and you being a Cambodia man.

As is customary here a photo or two of a nice Cebuana (or two).

Westie check PM.

WestCoast1
04-12-19, 06:00
What are we looking at pricewise for a woman of this caliber? Cheers.Humm, this thread is for pics, not comments.

Westie check PM.Nothing in my Inbox from you Rog.

Morsel: Obligatory pic, #fukaspinner.

A158
04-13-19, 15:34
Please post more!More of my same Indo GF of sorts.

Cheers.

A158.

WestCoast1
04-14-19, 00:19
More of my same Indo GF of sorts. Cheers. A158.Amazing find.

Morsel: A morning fuzzy for you. She sharpened my pencil right up.

Cbear13
04-15-19, 21:32
Dam that is a bad girl right there.

Hot dam.

More of my same Indo GF of sorts.

Cheers.

A158.

WestCoast1
04-16-19, 10:39
Dam that is a bad girl right there. Hot dam.CB: Got pic for the PG?

Morsel: Feeling a touch shy at first.

WestCoast1
04-19-19, 09:10
Morsel: Daddy's found a fresh, cute, tiny playmate. Long live Phils.

Kagino0
04-21-19, 21:49
Looking forward to return soon.

WestCoast1
04-22-19, 08:40
Looking forward to return soon.Haha who wouldn't? Great bod, nice work, don't stop.

Morsel: In case you were wondering how important a girl's nails are to her. All 4' 10" of her compact, tight little self.

Sammon
04-26-19, 01:53
DIA girl from Cebu.

WestCoast1
04-26-19, 10:25
Morsel: Skinny regular from the province.

Kagino0
04-27-19, 20:08
Founds some photos from an AC trip.

WestCoast1
04-29-19, 01:24
Founds some photos from an AC trip.K: Nice!

Morsel: In the mood to show her tiny coo. And so am I.

Niteluvr
04-29-19, 05:08
Thought I should contribute to this thread per my recent visit. 42 years old, 4'8", 84 lbs and the tightest hole I ever plowed. Someone else can finish boring it out and shaping it for further use. She's one and done.

First pic: Still a virgin.

Second pic: No longer a virgin.

Sammon
04-29-19, 11:21
Thought I should contribute to this thread per my recent visit. 42 years old, 4'8", 84 lbs and the tightest hole I ever plowed. Someone else can finish boring it out and shaping it for further use. She's one and done.

Second pic: No longer a virgin.Still have a hard time believing this virginity (imagined). Over the years I have seen even the ugliest Philippine girl loose virginity by the time she is 21.

As for others to enjoy thanks but no thanks. I will never go anywhere near 42 year old in Philippines woman. Why should I? I can get 18 something anytime I want. I even had three virgins 18 year old from provinces over the years. They were saving it for marriage they said but changed their mind.

Your pics does not prove anything. Not even a stain of blood.

I had a 28 year old virgin in Thailand and she bled for three days. So much so I gave headaches for the housekeeping to change sheets often.

As for changing sheets now they charge a fee. In mandarin hotel in Cebu two weeks ago they charged me 27 pesos because the young girl I was with bled. Maybe because not used to foreign dicks. She was no virgin.

Inosha
04-29-19, 12:19

Second pic: No longer a virgin.How much did she cost?

Niteluvr
04-29-19, 12:36
Still have a hard time believing this virginity (imagined). Over the years I have seen even the ugliest Philippine girl loose virginity by the time she is 21.

As for others to enjoy thanks but no thanks. I will never go anywhere near 42 year old in Philippines woman. Why should I? I can get 18 something anytime I want. I even had three virgins 18 year old from provinces over the years. They were saving it for marriage they said but changed their mind.

Your pics does not prove anything. Not even a stain of blood.

I had a 28 year old virgin in Thailand and she bled for three days. So much so I gave headaches for the housekeeping to change sheets often.

As for changing sheets now they charge a fee. In mandarin hotel in Cebu two weeks ago they charged me 27 pesos because the young girl I was with bled. Maybe because not used to foreign dicks. She was no virgin.This pic was the 4th attempt. I gave up the first 3 times due to the blood and her being in pain. She had some blood this time too, which oozed out after I took the pic. The virginity thing was just one reason I went to see her after having chatted for 4 months. Turns out she lied about her height, which really pissed me off, and she's all but flat-chested so I don't plan on seeing her again.

Niteluvr
04-29-19, 12:37
How much did she cost?She was a civilian, not a working girl, so you could say the cost was my airfare and two weeks' worth of hotel, food and transportation expenses.

Amadeuss
04-29-19, 18:08
Still have a hard time believing this virginity (imagined). Over the years I have seen even the ugliest Philippine girl loose virginity by the time she is 21.

.Disagree.

Within past years I opened.

A 28 year factory worker from Subic, who said after the deed ". Is that all" with very little blood.

A 34 year old office girl in Quezon, with an incredible thick Bush of black hair, some blood and pain for a week.

A 26 year old countrygirl in Dalaguete-Cebu. She did bear it as it needs to be done.

A 31 year old lady working at a factory in Danao-Cebu, staining a big white towel.

There are many pussies still undone out there. It just needs some efforts to find them. Some are bleeding more, some are less. Its not a sign if a girl is a virgin.

RainMania
04-29-19, 21:45

Second pic: No longer a virgin.Hats off to you Net, looks tight indeed.

One of many susu selfies I convinced bar girls to take on my last trip. 100 pesos per shot.

Niteluvr
04-30-19, 01:49
Hats off to you Net, looks tight indeed.

One of many susu selfies I convinced bar girls to take on my last trip. 100 pesos per shot.Love me some big tits. Are you saying this one only wanted 100 pesos to plow her?

Niteluvr
04-30-19, 02:01
Disagree.

Within past years I opened.

A 28 year factory worker from Subic, who said after the deed ". Is that all" with very little blood.

A 34 year old office girl in Quezon, with an incredible thick Bush of black hair, some blood and pain for a week.

A 26 year old countrygirl in Dalaguete-Cebu. She did bear it as it needs to be done.

A 31 year old lady working at a factory in Danao-Cebu, staining a big white towel.

There are many pussies still undone out there. It just needs some efforts to find them. Some are bleeding more, some are less. Its not a sign if a girl is a virgin.There you go. Not sure how many pinay virgins are still out there past the age of 25, but the number is perhaps higher than some are willing to believe. As for me, I went there with the intent of finding a LTR possibly leading to marriage. I'm middle-aged so I'm not going to target a 20-something to spend the rest of my life with. Unfortunately, my girl deceived me and many red flags popped up so she's a no-go.

Tried to add two more pics of her (doggie and her backside walking away from the cam) but get an error message saying the uploads failed. At first I thought it was due to file size, so I decreased them dramatically. Still didn't work so I copied them to my computer to upload; same result. Not sure what to do at this point.

RainMania
04-30-19, 03:22
Love me some big tits. Are you saying this one only wanted 100 pesos to plow her?Haha that would be a dream! 100 pesos is what I offer them to snap a pic for me.

Niteluvr
04-30-19, 04:47
Haha that would be a dream! 100 pesos is what I offer them to snap a pic for me.So it was an Internet / webcam thing? How did you remit the fee?

WestCoast1
04-30-19, 12:59
So it was an Internet / webcam thing? How did you remit the fee?I think he's saying they are girls in a bar, he's offering p100 for a quick slide of the bikini top off for the girl snapping a quick selfie of her rack for him with his phone cam.

Gents don't forget this is the PhotoGallery. Keep separate comments (without pics) in the Chit/Chat thread.

Obligatory pic. Morsel: Your hotties don't take doggy selfies?

RainMania
04-30-19, 14:32
So it was an Internet / webcam thing? How did you remit the fee?Not internet.

I do this when I visit the bars on walking street. I give them my phone, they go to the restroom and snap a few shots, I confirm, they either get a lady drink or 100 pesos.

I seem to be having issues uploading pictures. I'm getting the same 'failed to upload' message.

WestCoast1
04-30-19, 15:21
I do this when I visit the bars on walking street. I give them my phone, they go to the restroom and snap a few shots, I confirm, they either get a lady drink or 100 pesos.Creative! Points!

I seem to be having issues uploading pictures. I'm getting the same 'failed to upload' message. You have to reduce the pixels to no more than 640 on the longest side.

Obligatory pic (like my bad jokes, I got a million of them): Really long, beautiful hair. Tight body. Yummy.

RainMania
04-30-19, 21:22
Creative! Points!

You have to reduce the pixels to no more than 640 on the longest side.

Obligatory pic (like my bad jokes, I got a million of them): Really long, beautiful hair. Tight body. Yummy.Thank you for the tip WC.

Since I was trying to do this on my phone, I decided to take a screenshot of the photo and crop it appropriately, which seems to have automatically sorted out the pixel problem.

And another willing participant.

Free2
05-01-19, 00:19
A yung 'un from Tondo.

Free2
05-01-19, 00:20
This is what I am stuck with for the next few days. Keep 'them in house. That way they don't stray.

Niteluvr
05-01-19, 03:21
Still a virgin at Central Park Tower. Let's see if Photoscape is doing it's thing.

Free2
05-03-19, 10:02
Threw 2 girls on an overnight bus (950 p each) from Manila to Laoag City. I took PAL of course. 1 was from Tondo, her friend from Bulacan. Rented a house for 4 days. Was it ever fun! They cooked, cleaned up and kept me happy. They have gone now and I actually miss them. They would drink Red Horse, chat and be on their phones late into the evening. But the time was good as I got to know then better as real people, rather than just wham bam thank you m'am. They didn't even care (why would they) when I brought in a local Ilocana for a visit. Went to the beach, to Vintar dam, shopping at Robinson's. The best part was them buying foods at the market and eating yummy home cooked meals. Daily allowance of 1500 got them thinking of how to invest it when they get home (joke).

Free2
05-05-19, 05:15
Another Tondo girl, just over 18. This one was chubbier than I normally get, but her tight snatch made up for it. The big boobs were fun to handle.

WestCoast1
05-07-19, 00:09
Another Tondo girl, just over 18. This one was chubbier than I normally get, but her tight snatch made up for it. The big boobs were fun to handle.Nice work there stud (s), keep it up.

Morsel: What a man puts up with in Phils. Basement Barney's stay home.

Card Boy
05-07-19, 22:11
I can't match the shapely legs, but here is a pleasure pair on an Indo GF of sorts.

Cheers.

TM.Nothing to add, just great boobs. You mind giving more info about her?

Wicked Roger
05-08-19, 15:31
Nice work there stud (s), keep it up.

Morsel: What a man puts up with in Phils. Basement Barney's stay home.Nice one Westie. I raise you LOL.

Card Boy. There is a Photo Chit Chat thread for comments so please use that next time or add a photo of one of your conquests next time in the PG.

WestCoast1
05-09-19, 20:23
Nice one Westie. I raise you LOL.Raising the bar: Get her to make you breakfast while your essence is seeping out.

Morsel: Subservient, well-coiffed vixen. Cream and sugar, toast, sunny side up sweetie. Rattle those pots and pans.

WestCoast1
05-15-19, 15:01
Rattle those pots and pans.Or, rattle something else.

Transporter
05-16-19, 23:19
Its been a while.

Transporter
05-16-19, 23:21
Looks like the size is okay.

Transporter
05-16-19, 23:22
Let me know if this is good enough to be here, its been a while since I posted pics.

Transporter
05-17-19, 10:49
A few random from the club.

Transporter
05-17-19, 10:54
Why are my pics posting sidewards now?

Transporter
05-17-19, 19:19
Are non compromising pics good enough for the pic thread?

Transporter
05-17-19, 19:25
Yellow seems to make things softer.

Robert Long
05-17-19, 20:27
Yellow seems to make things softer.Thank you for not hiding their faces. They are pretty ladies and hiding faces is sick.

RL.

Transporter
05-17-19, 20:46
Remember when we had flip phones.

Transporter
05-17-19, 20:47
Last one for today, got to resize more pics, wish I could figure out why they are all sidewards.

Transporter
05-18-19, 19:23
A few more for today.

Transporter
05-18-19, 19:50
And a few more.

Transporter
05-18-19, 23:31
Just adding a few more.

Transporter
05-18-19, 23:34
Some think they can make you drink too much so they don't have to do any service later. Somehow they just don't do the math. Them 45 kg. Me 80 kg.

Transporter
05-19-19, 19:25
To start off.

Transporter
05-20-19, 10:34
Last for the day.

Transporter
05-20-19, 18:24
If I could remember proper I could write something, but its a blur.

Transporter
05-20-19, 21:23
Some random bars.

Transporter
05-20-19, 21:33
A few more bars.

Transporter
05-20-19, 21:37
One of this "girls" is not a girl; can you guess which one is a ladyboy? Answer in photo chit chat section.

Transporter
05-21-19, 18:01
Some from the perimeter.

Transporter
05-21-19, 19:35
For those in question so far:

Cunning Stunt
05-22-19, 02:18
A few vid stills from the Philippine leg of my recently completed world trip.

Transporter
05-22-19, 15:12
Use to be able to take pics in the bars.

WestCoast1
05-22-19, 21:06
Use to be able to take pics in the bars.DS: Good to have you back.

TP: An amazing slew! I miss the days of freely taking pics in the AC bars.

Morsel: In need of being slayed. Hope I soothed the beast within.

Transporter
05-23-19, 04:32
Girls from perimeter road.

Cunning Stunt
05-23-19, 05:42
DS: Good to have you back.Who is DS? Here is another sweetie from the Manila leg of my trip.

AgentOrange
05-23-19, 09:38
Best way to spend your first night in manila.

Transporter
05-23-19, 20:16
Todays adds.

Cunning Stunt
05-23-19, 22:35
Alternatively titled 'Fucking all over the World' (as per Status Quo).

Rajaa
05-24-19, 11:43
Best way to spend your first night in manila.You got nice taste with pinay and good photo skills bro!.

Transporter
05-24-19, 18:32
I do long for the simple days of the barrio.

Transporter
05-25-19, 18:19
More from bb.

WestCoast1
05-26-19, 00:25
More from bb.I'm with Goferring. High five to Transporter for being here for years and then bursting onto the pic scene in a BLAZE OF GLORY. Worthy of a ROD. CS, sorry the DS reference. Its a typo. Else its a Freudian slip, harking back to the days of DragonSlayer.

Morsel: Woof! Great way to start your morning with me sweetie.

Transporter
05-26-19, 19:30
LA Cafe pull.

Cunning Stunt
05-27-19, 18:49
Stickin' it where the sun don't shine.

Transporter
05-28-19, 02:56
More from the barrio. Again one is definitely not a girl, lucky my friend didn't go home with shim unlike the last encounter. This time it is easy to guess which one it is.

Dog228
05-28-19, 12:25
Found spinner on left, best one so far on my vacation. She offered me threesome with girl on right but I don't like chubby girls. Don't understand why all Filipina think chubby is sexy.

Wicked Roger
05-29-19, 16:41
This is a submissive, anal and bondage loving pinay who works as encoder and call centre. And is looking for nice kind gentleman. I know her well, she is v submissive and has been very naughty with me before both in Philippines and UAE.

Now in Dumaguete so not sure who visits but if you do PM me.

Transporter
05-29-19, 23:21
Just adding a few more.

WestCoast1
05-30-19, 09:31
Just adding a few more.A morsel from me. Enjoy the view gents.

Wicked Roger
05-30-19, 15:09
A morsel from me. Enjoy the view gents.And I raise you a few Westie LOL.

Transporter
05-30-19, 19:53
A few more bar pics. Going to run out of barretto pics soon.

Transporter
06-01-19, 18:26
Spa scene.

WestCoast1
06-04-19, 01:21
And I raise you a few Westie LOL.That's some high class ass there Rog.

Morsel: Selfie infatuation. Good morning gents, from the land of milk and honies.

Transporter
06-04-19, 20:44
Just a middle of the run bar in AC.

Not good not bad.

Naked Gunz
06-05-19, 09:33
Just a middle of the run bar in AC.Not good not bad.I agree, I actually think most of the women in the bars are not that attractive. I think the proper term is "leftovers".

Wicked Roger
06-07-19, 08:42
This FR was posted in Dumaguete section as she lives there, she is in Cebu for 2 weeks and few pics to share just in case you ask.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1876-Dumaguete&p=2328205&viewfull=1#post2328205.

WestCoast1
06-08-19, 15:28
Cum to the light sweetie, cum to the light.

X Man
06-09-19, 00:39
Looks like the old Tropix which has been closed for about a year now. I'd rate them a bit better than middle of the road. Their gals regularly participated in the Wild Orchid, et al, "beauty" contests.

I had some pretty good luck there. I especially remember a really sweet 18 yr old and another slender gal with large breasts. I didn't believe the slender gall when she said she had a baby. She proved it by squeezing a bit of milk out of her jug.

They served unlimited popcorn. The mamasans were pretty decent. The bench seating in back was good for privacy and the tables up front got you close enough to make eye contact with the lady of your dreams. Tropix web page and FB page or still open, but sadly the bar isn't.

Just a middle of the run bar in AC.

Not good not bad.

DzikaBomba
06-09-19, 16:25
Of my Camera, but not of this AC DIA Freelance Cutie.

Transporter
06-09-19, 18:36
Casual photos are allowed.

Cunning Stunt
06-10-19, 09:57
Sexy Pinay in the red room!!

Cunning Stunt
06-12-19, 19:22
Girl tries to coax a tune out of my old pink whistle!!

WestCoast1
06-12-19, 23:20
Girl tries to coax a tune out of my old pink whistle!!That's some good coaxing.

Morsel: Coaxing a different way.

Transporter
06-16-19, 16:46
Use to eat lunch there everyday when I was there.

Transporter
06-17-19, 17:49
Found a few more.

WestCoast1
06-19-19, 04:14
Found a few more.And you done good.

Morsel: Woof mode selfie.

WestCoast1
06-25-19, 14:50
After the morning-after ditty. Feeling snuggly.

WestCoast1
06-30-19, 16:59
After the morning-after ditty. Feeling snuggly.Morsel: Afternoon pre-ditty time. Feeling something else.

WestCoast1
07-04-19, 16:43
Morsel: Feeling something else.Feeling one of my twiglets. Enjoy.

Transporter
07-06-19, 23:51
What happens when you have a jacuzzi in your room.

WestCoast1
07-08-19, 10:08
What happens when you have a jacuzzi in your room.Is there a Part II? Can't wait.

Morsel: Checking all her lady bits in the shower, post-ditty. The twiglet might have been a bit dazed when I finished.

Ekspat
07-08-19, 14:20
What happens when you have a jacuzzi in your room.Nice pics, enjoy it, transporter!

WestCoast1
07-13-19, 11:32
Morsel: Found me a morning goodie. Born to sin (with me).

GDreams
07-16-19, 15:16
Found her on PL.

WestCoast1
07-17-19, 11:35
Found her on PL.Nice GD. You just don't see enough good racks in asia. Go PL!

Morsel: Tiny little waif getting some bonding / selfie time with Mister Happy.

WestCoast1
07-25-19, 03:03
Morsel: Starting my morning right. You gents should do the same. IMFITP.

AgentOrange
07-25-19, 13:34
On the face is the best happy ending.

WestCoast1
07-29-19, 03:24
On the face is the best happy ending.Yummy shot there big fella. Love the spunk layout, almost looks like tears haha.

Morsel: Long and lean. Leg-sy, hip-sy, rib-sy, and boob-sy. I'm OK to that.

WestCoast1
08-06-19, 03:57
Morsel: Showing me a bit of the 'morning-glory'. Praise be!

Missing Transporter's goodies. TP: Any crumbs left for us?

Wicked Roger
08-06-19, 09:13
The was reminiscing today about a busty and very naughty Cebuana who I introduced him to a few years ago. Check the PM the for the details. Here are a few photos of her susus to remind you of her.

X Man
08-07-19, 06:12
Had a DIA cutie flack out on me today. Maybe we should out thiese gals on the chat forum to save others time. Really disappointed.

Anyway, found this one in a WS bar. Lots of fun. X Man.

WestCoast1
08-09-19, 04:58
Morsel: More 'morning glory' for you gents.

WestCoast1
08-11-19, 19:14
Morsel: More 'morning glory' for you gents.My mornings keep getting better.

Cunning Stunt
08-13-19, 06:41
Blast from the past. Manila 2013. I miss the Eurotel Murals. IMFITP.

International mongers might be interested in this!

http://sendvid.com/52wdv9bc

WestCoast1
08-15-19, 06:36
Blast from the past. Manila 2013. I miss the Eurotel Murals. IMFITP.Yes, I miss those murals also. So *many* good memories.

WestCoast1
08-16-19, 11:17
Yes, I miss those murals also. So *many* good memories.Imagine. . . If the murals could talk. The 'things' they would have to say.

WestCoast1
08-19-19, 23:45
Morsel: All legs and boob. Woe is me.

WestCoast1
08-21-19, 11:00
Morsel: Afternoon joy. Interesting woman to get to know. More later.

WestCoast1
08-22-19, 13:41
Morsel: Afternoon joy.Evening Joy from LAC, a long-time regular. Then seen here for morning joy.

Cunning Stunt
08-23-19, 05:33
My little Filipina fucktoy takes a faceful of baby batter. IMFITP.

WestCoast1
08-23-19, 13:50
Morsel: Here she is again, a few minutes before that doggie selfie. Always hungry. Woof!

CS nice work on the giffie.

WestCoast1
08-24-19, 13:45
Morsel: Bringing the 'booby', just for me (and, well, you gents also). Sweetie: A collective 'salamat' from myself and the gents. Have been walking thru my oldie's favs recently.

WestCoast1
08-25-19, 12:39
Morsel: Bringing the 'booby', just for me (and, well, you gents also).Now that we've covered boobs, lets move on to other parts.

WestCoast1
08-26-19, 12:41
Now that we've covered boobs, lets move on to other parts.On to some serious Bush.

GDreams
08-26-19, 14:17
A selfie just sent to me by 24 yo from Pasay I met on last trip.

Mdemde
08-26-19, 18:06
I met the slightly chubby one (22 years old) via DIA. Her profile pic on DIA was taken I guess about a year ago when she was a bit slimmer. She offered to bring her 24 year old cousin along, I asked for a pic but turned the cousin down. She said she also had an 18 year old cousin and she sent a pic, and I agreed. I offered PHP800 each, she wanted 1200 each and I agreed, I also gave them 50 each for transport which rounded it up to 2500. Both were eager to please, and gave a very good service. I met them a couple of weeks ago and plan to meet up again next week.

WestCoast1
08-27-19, 12:57
I offered PHP800 each, she wanted 1200 each and I agreed, I also gave them 50 each for transport which rounded it up to 2500.GD, MD, good pics.

Morsel: One of my Manila twiglet regulars.

WestCoast1
08-28-19, 21:10
Morsel: One of my Manila twiglet regulars.And not so twiggy.

WestCoast1
08-29-19, 19:18
And not so twiggy.Round-robin, back to my spinners.

WestCoast1
08-31-19, 12:55
Morsel: Just being her wonderfully young and good-figured self. Sorry if that's a bit fuzzy, my hands might have been shaking a bit in anticipation of the feast.

WestCoast1
09-01-19, 20:37
Morsel: Just being her wonderfully young and good-figured self. Sorry if that's a bit fuzzy, my hands might have been shaking a bit in anticipation of the feast.On making a nice wet spot with a booby gal (see previous post), down by the ISG lettering. May all our days be this good.

WestCoast1
09-02-19, 17:19
Labor Day morsel: Honoring my years of service by allowing me to exercise inside her, then relaxing inside her. Joyful morning that followed a wonderful evening. Love a pinay who celebrates her foreigner's holidays. From my ranch to yours, happy hunting.

WestCoast1
09-03-19, 12:01
Morsel: Tiny cutie stops by to say Hello,.

WestCoast1
09-04-19, 12:53
Morsel: No CBJ. If ever your pinay even mentions CBJ, you remember this primer. Yes! She! Can! If my girl can do it (so many times over the years that I can't count them all), certainly yours can. She's eaten miles of my average tool.

I been busy. Long live the naughty pinay.

WestCoast1
09-06-19, 04:48
Morsel: A well-earned cup of morning Joe. Hell, might let her make us a second cup while I catch my breath.

WestCoast1
09-07-19, 17:43
Morsel: Nurse GoodBody. Always looking out for my health.

WestCoast1
09-08-19, 20:40
Morsel: Nurse GoodBody. Always looking out for my health.Nurse GoodBody from a different angle.

WestCoast1
09-09-19, 18:36
Nurse GoodBody from a different angle.One of my fold-able, regular twiglets.

WestCoast1
09-11-19, 04:44
Looks like I haven't posted anything lately. Not sure who is happier in this picture.

WestCoast1
09-12-19, 16:00
Good evening gents. See if you can get one of these naked nymphs on your couch (or anywhere).

Morsel: Long-haired beauty happy to be spending some time (so was I).

WestCoast1
09-13-19, 19:33
Morsel: Long-haired beauty happy to be spending some time (so was I).Another long-haired beauty, this one braided (and comfortable in her 20 year-old naked skin). I got it rough.

WestCoast1
09-15-19, 17:57
Morsel: Something suggestive for you. One of my twiglets. Bit of a hairy critter, but a nice ass and flat tummy. Looks good from any angle. Use your imagination.

WestCoast1
09-16-19, 17:57
Morsel: Something suggestive for you. One of my twiglets. Bit of a hairy critter, but a nice ass and flat tummy. Looks good from any angle. Use your imagination.Morsel: Showing some morning temptation. Bit more suggestive.

WestCoast1
09-17-19, 16:15
Morsel: Resting 'tween the pops. Find yourself a tiny, booby critter and enjoy. Shhhhh. . .

WestCoast1
09-18-19, 10:49
Morsel: Resting 'tween the pops. Find yourself a tiny, booby critter and enjoy. Shhhhh. . .Alternately find a tiny booby critter and give *her* something to enjoy. From behind. . .

WestCoast1
09-19-19, 15:20
Happy, skinny, regular Makati twiglet.

WestCoast1
09-20-19, 20:40
Curvy beauty, disarming smile.

WestCoast1
09-21-19, 19:07
Morsel: Young province cutie, making a repeat bus trip into the city. Showed up with strawberry-blond hair this time.

WestCoast1
09-22-19, 15:28
Different strawb-blond girl.

Cunning Stunt
09-23-19, 00:51
Different strawb-blond girl.See your strawb-blonde and raise you a nordic blonde.

WestCoast1
09-23-19, 18:20
See your strawb-blonde and raise you a nordic blonde.Seems I'm out of blondes at the moment. Did not deter me from finding a new girl. Morsel: had me up for her morning gata.

WestCoast1
09-24-19, 17:19
Morsel: Another delicious snatch for you pervs.

WestCoast1
09-25-19, 20:48
Morsel: Another delicious snatch for you pervs.Another pinas hands-on experience.

WestCoast1
09-26-19, 13:05
I commend Westie's photo gallery posts #9472 and #9473. 9473 SNIP Many young guys, and quite a few older men, seem clueless about where the clitoris is located. Too bad the way puritanical values in my country (US) keep this stuff so wrapped up, and that knowing about the clitoris and what to do with it could help men lead a lot of women to be much more eager for sex. Welcome Soapy and thanks. Regarding the clit and sex and Phils (Mexico and Indonesia also), an observation. From my mental notes in from the last several decades, I have asked hundreds of girls to describe 'the act' with their boyfriends, current and past, from start to finish. In listening to the girl's description, there is a clear difference in perception, knowlege, and behavior of male partners between western and 'other'. Girls typically describe the act from start. I use something like this to ask: "From the time you or your boyfriend indicates horny" to finish "when you are ready to shower or go out". The western view (mine and my white friends) is often typically a pornographic series of events: BJ, then possibly DATY, then the bang to finish. In 3-somes, a western guy will often want to have the girls DATY each other, or swap his dick in / out of each girl, uncleaned (a porn-ish fantasy).

Many of my western female lovers are also ingrained with this sequence (BJ first, DATY maybe, f*cking last). However, almost all of my female lovers in non-westernized countries, even those who have seen such porn, are not indoctrinated into that (unless they are pro's and have been with westerners; even then they prefer it -- or are used to it -- differently). Girls in phils describe it as thus with their boyfie: Kissing, clothing removal (might be partial only), guy gets hard, guy rolls on top of girl (or girl pulls guy on top of her), f*cking starts and finishes in one position (mish). Clean up. This often skips the BJ and DATY. Time on task? "What you mean?" From the time the kissing or indicated horny, till the time he cums, how long? "Oh. Few minutes". Be as close as you can, exact as you can. "Oh. Not 5 minutes". And "Four or five minutes maybe. Like that". And similar from so many girls.

I have asked this of young ladies and older. Only once did I get this: "My husband before my current boyfriend. Ten minutes about. Most longest f*ckiing my life till I meet Bob". Bob was my buddy who referred this mid-30's provincial beauty to me when I rolled thru her nearby provincial town. "You forner do different. Both you want to suck my poosy I don't like. Both you f*ck longer like in porn. Pinoy guy f*ck and finish". Your pinoy boyfriends and husband want to 'suck your poosy'? "Neber". This type of thing is common refrain.

In addition I have DATY'd girls who were apprehensive, had not done it before, and then became lovers of it. Yet they go back to their local BF and don't let him (or he doesn't ask or want) or never ask him for that. She only gets it when she comes to me. Imagine if she were to express such desire to the pinoy she's been living with for the last few years. The questions he might ask: "Where did you see this? Have you cheated? Why are you asking for this now?" 1) Get him hard (if he isn't already), 2) Bang, 3) Clean up.

Thus, the clit goes largely unexplored for many girls there. All the better for us gents.

Another pinas hands-on experience.Morsel: Same girl from previous pic. Truly a hands-on experience.

Engine Driver
09-27-19, 10:49
5. 00 pm snack delivered to my door by PL. I reckon may be 35 kg fully clothed. Sorry Westie, the third picture is a bit blurred as its a single handed action shot!

Engine Driver
09-27-19, 11:12
DCups, I'm sure you would like to take these puppies for a walk. Largest areola I've seen on a Pinays' tits.

WestCoast1
09-27-19, 15:56
Sorry Westie, the third picture is a bit blurred as its a single handed action shot!No need to apologize when showing young pinay beauty. Fully I understand the possibility of blur, either from motion, or just excitement of the moment when (in this case) a 19-year old Pilipina goes submissive and doggy's up for a fella (busting her family's leash). All pics is good pics.

Engine Driver
09-28-19, 04:51
Yesterday's barfine from the Brass Knob. She certainly polished my brass knob.

WestCoast1
09-28-19, 18:59
Morsel: Pull originally from LAC, then an occasional afternoon regular. Sweet, quiet woman.

WestCoast1
09-30-19, 02:06
Morsel: Provincial girl, central Luzon, brought by one of my regulars. The referral system; love it.

WestCoast1
09-30-19, 21:53
Morsel: Digging for nawty gold. Enjoy.

NewImage
10-01-19, 13:14
Morsel: Digging for nawty gold. Enjoy.Did you smuggle that through customs? I thought certain immigration officers take a dim view or even confiscate such electronic devices?

NI.

WestCoast1
10-01-19, 17:56
Morsel: A Malate provider brought me this one.

WestCoast1
10-03-19, 04:14
Morsel: Some doggy rogering. Woof!

WestCoast1
10-03-19, 23:05
Morsel: Parts is parts, and she had the right girlie ones. Loved the hair, too.

Cunning Stunt
10-06-19, 10:05
Those who are fascinated by the adventures and misadventures of fellow mongers might like to check out my brand new sex and travel blog.

Between early 2017 and February of this year I mostly spent my time wandering the world from Manila, Pattaya and Jakarta in Asia to Kiev, Budapest, Athens and Warsaw in Europe to Nairobi in Africa to Colombia, Argentina and Brazil in South America. I was looking for the hottest of the hot, had an absolute blast and nailed some gorgeous girls in the process. The results were exclusively published on a well known British punting site.

I have now gathered the blogs together for the first time and they can be accessed for free at vivagoproductions dot com. Although perhaps out of date for information purposes, they form a historical record which may be of entertainment interest to some.

Apart from the free access, there are also two subscription options, the first giving access to short, embedded clips in the blogs. The second gives exclusive lifetime access to my enormous photo / video archives which I am in the process of editing and placing on the site.

There are already some interesting items on there. Take a look at the following link.

http://imgbox.com/3hEBP9HQ

Albert9989
10-06-19, 10:18
Sounds nice, but I can' access to any interesting topic in these sites, only some pics.

WestCoast1
10-06-19, 12:29
Sounds nice, but I can' access to any interesting topic in these sites, only some pics.Gents, pics of Filipinas here. Separate Chit / Chat thread for comments and other such.

Morsel: Robinson's Malate pickup from last year. Story in chit / chat coming.

WestCoast1
10-07-19, 20:44
Morsel: Bushes, bushes, bushes. Word of the day: Bush. Always goes good with a condiment (fresh panty line).

WestCoast1
10-08-19, 20:56
Morsel: A touch of the before / after for ya's.

A158
10-09-19, 14:53
Morsel: A touch of the before / after for ya's.Amazing. I wish the girls I am with are willing to do this. What is your trick to convince them to pose such an intimate moment?

Cheers.

A158.

WestCoast1
10-09-19, 16:02
Amazing. I wish the girls I am with are willing to do this. What is your trick to convince them to pose such an intimate moment?I provide them with a 20-minute orgasm when I cum. Usually they are still in the throws of it after I get up and shower. Most would be willing, but even those not willing are usually not aware of their surroundings. Eyes are closed, and oh my all that moaning; they rarely notice the camera being used. I often make a cup of coffee after my shower and then sit to watch and take pics. They involuntarily spasm away. Many leave a trail of wet ooze across the bed. I like to leave a smile or two in my wake.

Hahahahahahaha.

Shazzam
10-10-19, 04:55
That's a very nice looking pussy. Excellent work.

Morsel: A touch of the before / after for ya's.

WestCoast1
10-10-19, 12:56
That's a very nice looking pussy. Excellent work.I like to think of all of her as nice-looking.

Shazz, A158: This is the Phils PG thread; meant for posts with pics (only). I enjoy the comments / input, but we have a separate thread called Photo Gallery Chit / Chat (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2487-Photo-Gallery-Chit-Chat) just for comments (minus a pic).

Morsel: Enjoy my pinagasmic lady. Doesn't care for dildos, but lives for dick or that hitachi wand (but not both at the same time).

WestCoast1
10-12-19, 12:18
Morsel: Morning Twiglet Alert. Get some.

Wicked Roger
10-12-19, 12:59
Morsel: Morning Twiglet Alert. Get some.Shaved twiglets are lovely I agree (not the bushy ones you posted earlier LOL).

WestCoast1
10-13-19, 13:55
(not the bushy ones you posted earlier LOL).Well Rog, ya's got your bare beaver, your mildly-bushy beaver, and your full-Bush beaver to be found all over Philippines. And over a period of time, the same pinay might sport all three looks. Let this be an educational moment for all the Basement Barny's out there who prefer to look but not touch. If only I could meet such girls. If only.

AussieGaigin
10-13-19, 23:18
Pinay girls seem to be prevalent on web cam sites.

Here are a few I found that could be considered "leaders in their fields".

WestCoast1
10-15-19, 13:52
Here are a few I found that could be considered "leaders in their fields".Love that big Bush.

Morsel: Givin' me that come-hither look that is hard to ignore.

WestCoast1
10-16-19, 16:03
Morsel: Post-ditty, post-shower, pre-breakfast quiet moment. Shame what I put up with.

Shamik
10-18-19, 12:33
Not able to subscribe for clips from Indian cards.

Haven't you uploaded them on any other site too?

Those who are fascinated by the adventures and misadventures of fellow mongers might like to check out my brand new sex and travel blog.

Between early 2017 and February of this year I mostly spent my time wandering the world from Manila, Pattaya and Jakarta in Asia to Kiev, Budapest, Athens and Warsaw in Europe to Nairobi in Africa to Colombia, Argentina and Brazil in South America. I was looking for the hottest of the hot, had an absolute blast and nailed some gorgeous girls in the process. The results were exclusively published on a well known British punting site.

I have now gathered the blogs together for the first time and they can be accessed for free at vivagoproductions dot com. Although perhaps out of date for information purposes, they form a historical record which may be of entertainment interest to some.

WestCoast1
10-18-19, 14:35
Morsel: Good morning sweetie. Let me know when you're done with those selfies and I'll take you to breakfast.

Econo Tech
10-21-19, 13:01
Some random cutes. All pinays.

Asked for proof they are cute, got two boobs instead!

A Senior High School graduate. Waited another year before meeting her.

Ah, a girl said she's into G2 G. I said really? And this is what I got.

Econo Tech
10-21-19, 13:07
All from a FL who does everything including A service! But I am a once- only guy.

WestCoast1
10-21-19, 16:52
Another post-ditty, post-shower, pre-breakfast morsel.

WestCoast1
10-23-19, 20:10
Morsel: Feeling frisky with the cam before the play.

WestCoast1
10-25-19, 20:03
Morsel: One in the pink, one in the stink. Come on, you can do it.

WestCoast1
10-28-19, 01:16
Another of my twiglets. Careful those bullet nips; even small-caliber weapons can represent a (naughty) hazard. I like 'em clean, before and after.

WestCoast1
10-30-19, 02:02
Morsel: Twiglet getting started on her 'Rear-entry' pooper-pipe boring procedure.

Glad to help.

WestCoast1
11-01-19, 07:07
Morsel: Golden-haired beauty I discovered in Makati. Thank you Forrest Gump.

WestCoast1
11-03-19, 09:02
Morsel: Chublet breaks off her shyness leash, discovers she's a cam sl*t -- for a while.

WestCoast1
11-04-19, 08:40
Morsel: Luscious leg-spreader and all-around happy girl. Hope I left her with a bigger smile than she came with.

WestCoast1
11-06-19, 00:21
Morsel: Twiglet with a luscious tight ass. Bounce a peso off it and be happy.

WestCoast1
11-08-19, 02:17
Morsel: Twiglet with a luscious tight ass. Bounce a peso off it and be happy.Morsel: This one had the nice smile. Some other assets also.

WestCoast1
11-08-19, 09:48
Morsel: Contacted me needing a quick infusion, a purse pick-me-up. Usually I'm the happy one after a session, but this one became a babbling Betty. A few minutes of DATY sent her over the cliff, not to return. Following that, from BJ to mish to doggy to finish, she said a number of things, but none of them were any known words. She stayed in doggy even after I finished and layed down next to her for a minute to recover. Then also as I rinsed in the shower for a minute and when I came back out of the CR, she was still face-down-ass-up with a wisp of a smile, my seed working its way to its target.

Ain't the place grand? Good afternoon gents!

WestCoast1
11-10-19, 00:12
Morsel: Feeling subservient.

DallasTinku
11-18-19, 04:48
Short, slim, and handful boobs and ass. Flowing with energy.

DT.

DallasTinku
11-18-19, 04:51
From the province and trying to make it in the city of Manila. Great ass which she likes to be spanked.

DT.

DallasTinku
11-18-19, 04:54
Cutie from LA cafe.

DT.

WestCoast1
11-18-19, 17:35
From the province and trying to make it in the city of Manila. Great ass which she likes to be spanked. DT.DT: Wowwww. Love that ass-end.

Morsel: Also something good to keep overnight. Loved waking up to that hair. What a view!

Shazzam
11-19-19, 01:26
Amazing ass IMO. I would eat and fuck it all night long.

From the province and trying to make it in the city of Manila. Great ass which she likes to be spanked.

DT.

WestCoast1
11-19-19, 07:57
Amazing ass IMO. I would eat and fuck it all night long.

I am sorry guys but I just got to say it, these girls or morsels as they seem to be called are predominantly ugly pigs that I would only pay to suck my cock or give me a decent massage. How can you even get hard looking at them? Don't get them naked whatever you do. They are ugly. Yeah I know I should just not bother to read and I will piss off voluntarily but I just had to say it.Quite differing opinions I would guess. Thanks for sharing gents, but please not in this thread. There is a separate PhotoGallery Chit / Chat thread for comments. This thread is for posting of pics.

OK Acejack, you have us all on pins and needles. When do we get to see several of *your* morsels? I mean the good-looking ones. Share with us five or six of them.

Obligatory morsel attached.

WestCoast1
11-20-19, 22:28
OK Acejack, you have us all on pins and needles. When do we get to see several of *your* morsels? I mean the good-looking ones. Share with us five or six of them.

This other girl scout has nice tits BUT. She is UGLY.Seems Ace has a history. That post (girl scout) was in the Indonesia PhotoGallery (#2168).

Just back from a one week Davao stay. Did my FC study pre trip and had a 23 year old innocent type ready to go once I was there. We had immediate chemistry and it wasnt long before we were at it. Very innocent girl, not at all worldly which is just how I like them as it makes it so much easier to blow smoke up their ass. Not a super good looker but body was a solid 8/10. So, give us good gents a pic of this beauty. Or 4 or 5.

Just back from a one week Davao stay. SNIP We were together under the premise that we would be together for ever and leaving her the last time knowing I was only around for the sex made me feel strangely guilty.From the Davao thread, #3474. Talking marriage to get sex; what an amazing gent.

Obligatory pic attached. Morsel: Spinner-ette hungry for some white meat and protein.

Wicked Roger
11-21-19, 07:44
Seems Ace has a history. That post (girl scout) was in the Indonesia PhotoGallery (#2168).

So, give us good gents a pic of this beauty. Or 4 or 5.

From the Davao thread, #3474. Talking marriage to get sex; what an amazing gent.

Obligatory pic attached. Morsel: Spinner-ette hungry for some white meat and protein.Acejack is a charmer Westie. Methinks you believe in Santa if you think he has 1) been to the Philippines 2) truly likes girls and 3) if he has been here and likes girls will really post any photo of those he considers 6+ LOL.

Sadly he is more likely a key board warrior with one hand (finger?) on the laptop only and his mother bringing him McDo in the basement where he lives LOL.

As you said need a photo so here is one (or more) some of whom should be back soon into the Philippines and ready to rumble. All are bi and all have eaten each other at various times while me.

WestCoast1
11-22-19, 22:27
Acejack is a charmer Westie. Methinks you believe in Santa if you think he has 1) been to the Philippines 2) truly likes girls and 3) if he has been here and likes girls will really post any photo of those he considers 6+ LOL.Ace is taking his time, looking thru his archives for his best-of-the-best girls to post.

Wicked Roger
11-23-19, 06:00
Ace is taking his time, looking thru his archives for his best-of-the-best girls to post.Think he will see Santa first Westie before we see any 9/10's no fuglies that he claims he always sees LOL.

A fine pair that some on this board would salivate about am sure.

WestCoast1
11-24-19, 16:06
Think he will see Santa first Westie before we see any 9/10's no fuglies that he claims he always sees LOL.WR, I will choose the high road and choose to believe that Ace is looking thru his gems for a few high quality diamonds (good cut, clarity, and quality) to show us. Baited breath!

A fine pair that some on this board would salivate about am sure.Now that's just not fair to the-Cups.

Morsel: Lounging. Can't remember if this was before or after the ditty.

Wicked Roger
11-24-19, 18:10
WR, I will choose the high road and choose to believe that Ace is looking thru his gems for a few high quality diamonds (good cut, clarity, and quality) to show us. Baited breath!

Now that's just not fair to the-Cups.
.Don't hold the breath too long as you will need oxygen or mouth to mouth (and unlikely a pinay would know that LOL).

Cups would love that trust me I did many times trust me also. Two more for some to salivate over LOL.

WestCoast1
11-25-19, 11:06
Don't hold the breath too long as you will need oxygen or mouth to mouth (and unlikely a pinay would know that LOL).Guess its time to exhale. Nothing from Ace; my stiffie is gone.

Obligatory pic. Morsel falls asleep naked mid-afternoon.

WestCoast1
11-25-19, 22:27
Obligatory pic. Morsel falls asleep naked mid-afternoon.Oops, accidental repost on that last pic. Lets try again: Shameless skinny street gal. Had a sense of humor and was playful during our time together. No phone, and never found her on the street again (unfortunate).

Tommy Suharto
11-26-19, 03:51
Guess its time to exhale. Nothing from Ace; my stiffie is gone.He ran out of compliments to give? A guy will only say a girl is ugly when he is green with envy.

Since he mentioned ugly / getting hard. Here's an effort to lower the ugly bar to truly ugly.

I could have gone hard over this street sweeper. Could have. It was just that her voice sounded like she could fly off on that broomstick she holds. A girls voice is part of the package.

Tommy Suharto
11-26-19, 03:54
Compliment me on this truly ugly one. I did get hard on this Ermita street hooker. I don't like pregger pussies, so she took up the ass. Which was quite nice actually.

LiveFree25
11-26-19, 06:07
Since we're sharing.

WestCoast1
11-27-19, 02:06
Since we're sharing.

Compliment me on this truly ugly one. I did get hard on this Ermita street hooker. I don't like pregger pussies, so she took up the ass. Which was quite nice actually.You gents (not Ace) are doing' us proud. Long live the naughty pinay.

Morsel: A touch pudgy, beautiful smile. Sure liked the camera's pic quality.

Wicked Roger
11-27-19, 06:34
Oh West Coast you are not still annoyed are you? . I humbly apologise to you and your lady friends.Well not annoyed but more disappointed that you clearly like to ruin what is probably one if the better PGs (look at India and some in South America for bad ones) by inane comments. Plus you clearly have not been seeing ladies and can't show us your 9/10's as you likely never met any let alone shagged any, But such is life.

Westie. Glad you take one for the team as I would not LOL. Many also like the preggy ones (as I know you do) but again something I will resist as I am not a perv LOL.

Another slim shaved pinay or two.

WestCoast1
11-27-19, 17:41
Oh West Coast you are not still annoyed are you? . I humbly apologise to you and your lady friends.Humble apology accepted!

Morsel: Selfie-Rockin' that camera.