PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Wazza88
12-06-07, 06:22
Last of this girl. I really enjoyed her even though not the best looking girl and she had just had a baby recently when I photographed her.AP I enjoy your very nice photos. IMHO the sexual performance of a girl is in no way related to their beauty. Can you say that a strikingly, attractive girl in bed will satisfy you in bed ? You go with the flow and do what makes you happy. Take it easy, mate.

Asia Pacific
12-06-07, 09:26
Thanks for the kind words about my photos. I hope I'm not posting too much here, but I was here for so long without posting and just viewing that I want to try and give back. Yep, the last girl I posted just had a kid but was an absolute animal and also a blast to be with. I prefer girls in the 7 range personally (just my opinion).

This girl I met previously in Manila at a department store. Took me a week before she would pose for photos she allowed me to post (and would sign a model release for). I try to be upfront and tell them what I want to use the photos for. Having a model release helps a lot and getting some sort of ID is important also if you may publish later (not that these photos are of that caliber).

This is the first photo of her and I really liked it. I will post more of her if you folks want as I develop.

P. S the Monicasmall doesn't refer to her breast size, just the amount of downsizing to be able to post here. Enjoy.

Samar 2009
12-06-07, 09:27
Can anyone tell me if you can barfine? (stupid question I guess) a hotel waitress or any other staff member from the hotel someone resides at.

Thanks,

Acemanmax

Hypo Luxa
12-06-07, 15:41
Hey AP, nice vignetting effect. I like doing that to my photos too. Are using Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop? Apple Aperture?

Eaglestar
12-07-07, 02:19
Can anyone tell me if you can barfine? (stupid question I guess) a hotel waitress or any other staff member from the hotel someone resides at.

Thanks,

Acemanmax

Why ask this in the photo thread??

ES

Samar 2009
12-07-07, 04:52
Why ask this in the photo thread??

ESI am sorry Eaglestar I've posted my question in the photo thread. I have only joined ISG yesterday and I am still feeling my way around.

I will get it right from today. In the mean time could you please answer my question in the Angeles thread if you don't mind.

Thanks again,

Acemanmax

Asia Pacific
12-07-07, 06:38
A batch from tonight. Left it in color for you folks before processing further for a more artistic feel. She had some of the best breasts on a Filipina that I saw in a long time.

Asia Pacific
12-09-07, 09:53
Raining here so worked on a few photos. First shot is more glamour and part of a series I just shot so wanted to post at least one. Second is a girl I previously photographed that I am working on processing. If you want to see more of her, let me know and I will send some more your way tommorrow.

Had a great session (photo and otherwise) with a girl that is a Pacific Islander but not Filipina so won't post here.

MarkFalcon33
12-09-07, 11:26
A lovely 20yo Cebu friend.

Not for hire - so don't ask for contact info - just enjoy the view!Dude, get over your love and yes we all know she said "Love you long time "

Laughing, thank you for sharing there are people here that believe in love. NOT In PI. Get ahold of yourself.

Cebu Steve
12-09-07, 23:44
Hey Asia Pacific - really great photos!! Your work almost looks professional!! And you get a great comfort level and cooperation from the girls. Nice shots, nice poses.

And if you are doing all of these girls too (I guess "if" is the wrong word here...), well good for you bro.

Please keep 'em comin', would like to see more of the other girl from the last "Monica" series (waiting and stairs).

Later,
CS

X Man
12-10-07, 03:20
Asia Pacific, how do you get such good skin color/tone in your color pics? I can see from the shadows (monica pics) that you are using flash straight on. Are you using a filter or doing any PhotoShop editting?

I've been looking at the new Nikon 300. Wow, nice camera. Wow, painful price tag.

Oh, this is the photo section, so I added some oldies, but goodies.

X

Asia Pacific
12-10-07, 08:16
X-man,

Nice shots. A lot of the photos were taken with direct flash as I recently advanced to off camera flash. Lots of PP work in Photoshop and one of the reasons for the more "artistic" flare is to mask some of the harsh light. One of the first things I did learn even with direct flash is if you are shooting in a hotel room and the lights are on, you have tungsten light. Your flash is balanced to daylight and this can give you some funky results. You can buy a CTO gell and put it over your flash to get a better balance (cheap and effective). Then turn you white balance to Tungsten if you can with you camera. If I could only go back in time and shoot again. But I was more interested in photographing street life and landscapes at that time and didn't use flash so never learned it properly. Just a couple more.

Ekspat
12-11-07, 01:48
Asia Pacific, how do you get such good skin color/tone in your color pics?
Guys, why not shoot "raw"? Thats what I usually do.
Raw and all other like WB, sharpness, saturation and contrast set to standard.
Then later on you can adjust everything and you still have the original datas.

Cheers!

Fly Guy II
12-11-07, 02:02
AP,
Wonderful photos, i know these take quite a little time to post process using PS. I wanted to tell you your effort is much appreciated. Keep them coming and a little something from me...
FG II

Asia Pacific
12-11-07, 09:33
Fly Guy,

I like your photo, very nice. Also, if you can shoot raw (which allows you much flexibility in photoshop) then that is the way to go. I only shoot raw. But if you can't, you need to get the color balance right as much as you can.

Anyway, working on a different batch of photos to share. Thanks for the comments and for sharing photos.

Scribe
12-11-07, 17:02
a little something from me...
FG II
That picture is great, Fly Guy! She's magnificent. Where'd you find her, is it somewhere in Africa?
Sorry for interupting the Photo thread with a question, so as penance, a few pics from my archives. This is the first Filipina girl I ever had. A student in Manila, back in '93. Those were the days.

Nirvash
12-11-07, 17:32
X-man,

Nice shots. A lot of the photos were taken with direct flash as I recently advanced to off camera flash. Lots of PP work in Photoshop and one of the reasons for the more "artistic" flare is to mask some of the harsh light. One of the first things I did learn even with direct flash is if you are shooting in a hotel room and the lights are on, you have tungsten light. Your flash is balanced to daylight and this can give you some funky results. You can buy a CTO gell and put it over your flash to get a better balance (cheap and effective). Then turn you white balance to Tungsten if you can with you camera. If I could only go back in time and shoot again. But I was more interested in photographing street life and landscapes at that time and didn't use flash so never learned it properly. Just a couple more.Nice pics AP love what you did with the pictures. Ive had issues with the flash as well on the camera sometimes its either too bright on some pictures or its not bright enough and that kills me no end! Keep them coming.

Robbaf
12-11-07, 21:08
That picture is great, Fly Guy! She's magnificent. Where'd you find her, is it somewhere in Africa?
Sorry for interupting the Photo thread with a question, so as penance, a few pics from my archives. This is the first Filipina girl I ever had. A student in Manila, back in '93. Those were the days.Scribe that picture brought tears to my eyes. I was scheduling my first trip to the PI in 1991 and then Mount Pinatubo erupted and I didn't get to go (military). She looks sexy and I like that look.

It took me 12 years to finally get to the PI.

A few pictures from my last trip:D

Picked her up in LA Cafe. 1500P ST

Robb

Fly Guy II
12-12-07, 01:55
Hi All,
Thanks for your kind comments. Its nice to show these working girl in a flattering light. I also shoot in RAW and enjoy editing the photos. This girl is South American and it shows.. Her FR is in another board. Sorry to post it here but I have not been to Manila for a few years even tho I did live there for a couple of years in my youth. Hope you enjoy this capture.
Keep posting guys.
Regards
FG II

Ekspat
12-12-07, 04:16
I've been looking at the new Nikon 300. Wow, nice camera.
Yeah, good choice man! Successor of my beloved one, the D2X.
See the sharpness, and I expect D300 to be even better.

Cheers!

Asia Pacific
12-12-07, 09:56
Nice photos everyone. I personally like black and white nudes but just my taste. just one photo tonight (tired) of my girl and her toy (in color).

Blink157
12-12-07, 11:12
Scribe that picture brought tears to my eyes. I was scheduling my first trip to the PI in 1991 and then Mount Pinatubo erupted and I didn't get to go (military). She looks sexy and I like that look.

Robb

Hi, hope you dont mind askin.......you were staying at slouche hat?

Guess I have been around so long if you can gues on the photos where they got taken LOL...just curious if Im right...

Happy hunting

Blink

PS
cause its foto sectionI post photo here, took her from Edsa(1000p bar + 2500p tip)

Robbaf
12-12-07, 13:16
Hi, hope you dont mind askin.......you were staying at slouche hat? Blink
I was staying at a nice hotel when I met her at the Cafe. She was with a girl friend (Beth) that I had been with before. I was leaving going to Amazonia and they followed me. Beth told me that she was good and that I would be happy with her. So instead of walking back to the hotel and messing up my room (had a regular arriving at 7) I just rented a short time room there.

One month prior to this girl I took a buddy to the cafe for his first visit and he kept choosing girls and I kept saying, Sorry I have already had her:D Finally after 4 hours and he couldn't pick a girl, I walked him around the bar and found a girl sitting by herself. I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said yes and I told her to come to the table with us. After 2 minutes of looking at her, I realized that it was Beth and that I had done her 4 months earlier. I thought that she would die when I said I know you and I told her everything about her and she turned white. My friend said no problem that he liked her and would take her and I picked up a waitress from LA Cafe. We waited until the waitress got off work and she told me to meet her at 7-11, so she wouldn't be seen with me. Long story short, she showed and as we walked to the hotel, she changed her mind. I found out later why she changed her mind, she is a virgin and was scared to go to the room. So Beth called her friend for me and I took her. Photo attached. She has 1 kid and is a bit chubby, but she was true GFE.

Hesekiels
12-12-07, 18:59

Holy shit, she has really great tits! Excellent choice - congrats, brother!

Cheers - Hesekiels

MarkFalcon33
12-12-07, 20:16
X-man,

Nice shots. A lot of the photos were taken with direct flash as I recently advanced to off camera flash. Lots of PP work in Photoshop and one of the reasons for the more "artistic" flare is to mask some of the harsh light. One of the first things I did learn even with direct flash is if you are shooting in a hotel room and the lights are on, you have tungsten light. Your flash is balanced to daylight and this can give you some funky results. You can buy a CTO gell and put it over your flash to get a better balance (cheap and effective). Then turn you white balance to Tungsten if you can with you camera. If I could only go back in time and shoot again. But I was more interested in photographing street life and landscapes at that time and didn't use flash so never learned it properly. Just a couple more.Love the little one, where did you find her.

Like the photoshops you have been putting in here, reminds me of the 40 and 50s pictures and some movies on there coloring.

Scribe
12-13-07, 05:23
Scribe that picture brought tears to my eyes.
Hi Robbaf
Your pics certainly didn't cause me any tears. They had a completely different effect, a very pleasurable one indeed.
Those tits are quite fabulous, well done.
Talking of tits, here's a pic of a statuesque, buxom young lady I plugged last month. My report is in the Cebu section.

Samchad
12-13-07, 06:30
X-man,

Nice shots. A lot of the photos were taken with direct flash as I recently advanced to off camera flash. Lots of PP work in Photoshop and one of the reasons for the more "artistic" flare is to mask some of the harsh light. One of the first things I did learn even with direct flash is if you are shooting in a hotel room and the lights are on, you have tungsten light. Your flash is balanced to daylight and this can give you some funky results. You can buy a CTO gell and put it over your flash to get a better balance (cheap and effective). Then turn you white balance to Tungsten if you can with you camera. If I could only go back in time and shoot again. But I was more interested in photographing street life and landscapes at that time and didn't use flash so never learned it properly. Just a couple more.Wow great pics, and of course a great lady! Makes me miss the Phil even more.

Asia Pacific
12-14-07, 08:55
Just a post.

Darth Sushi
12-15-07, 05:40
For your viewing pleasure. A gal from the Perimeter Area.

Nvslim
12-15-07, 10:02
For your viewing pleasure. A gal from the Perimeter Area.OMG, She's leaking, quick somebody stick something in the hole.

Nice snaps.

Slim

Asia Pacific
12-15-07, 12:59
Darth Sushi. Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had fun.

Kid Brooklyn
12-16-07, 05:43
A batch from tonight. Left it in color for you folks before processing further for a more artistic feel. She had some of the best breasts on a Filipina that I saw in a long time.
This girl is absolutely amazing. Where?

Darth Sushi
12-16-07, 16:41
A boring Sunday in AC.

Asia Pacific
12-18-07, 08:41
Darth Sushi. You make me jealous. Your Sunday beat mine taking the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks (which I have to admit I liked).

Just started to go through some more recent photos from my trip and here is one of some girls taken in one of those small karaoke bars in the side street. Ended up going home with the sun coming up. From what I can remember I had a good night (I think). For those of you interested, I shot this with a canon 20D with a 550ex flash attached to a shoe mount cord. This allows me to hold the flash in my left hand and the camera in the right. Post processing was done using an action called "urban acid". I use this sometimes on street photos as it gives a unique look (or so I think). Sorry no nudes tonight. I have been working on some photos taken over the weekend of a beautiful woman from the cook islands.

AllWet
12-19-07, 02:19
Post processing was done using an action called "urban acid". I use this sometimes on street photos as it gives a unique look (or so I think).Asian Pacific, what's urban acid post processing? I love the look of that photo. Well done. I've had a Nikon DSLR for about a year now and just started messing around with Photoshop. Keep up the good work.

RicanStud
12-19-07, 10:41
Gentelman,

No disrespect form me anyone of you however; a few photos was fine a few weeks ago nevertheless; I think we are digressing from providing valuable information to travelers planning to go to Phillipines during the next two days. Again nice art however I will appreciate if we keep the right balance beetween the pictures and the informative purpose of this forum. No negative point intended all my respects

Upmost respects stay safe during the holidays and please keep the reports comming with the latest of what is going on form your locations,

Fanofrocco
12-19-07, 16:18
Try again to upload the pictures

Fanofrocco
12-19-07, 16:21
I try again

Fanofrocco
12-19-07, 16:46
Taken in Davao 1 year ago. They were not into each other, but still had a fun night.

Robbaf
12-19-07, 20:47
WOw, get a load of this guy! Call himself "RicoStud" - well that tell us something about his ego.

Then posts in the photo section without a picture.

Then starts giving orders on ISG about what to post and what not to post -- after posting only six himself.

X Man

Pics attached (as required by the listowner)
Hey X-Man don't look, but Stud man is back and demanding pictures and no more small talk in here. I checked and he has not posted any photos:( but please make sure you post for him to view.

Pictures is of a sweet honey I took from Rouges back in May:D

Curry
12-20-07, 00:35
For your viewing pleasure. A gal from the Perimeter Area.
Is that a yeast infection? No really. Whats up with her cooch?

Asia Pacific
12-20-07, 07:36
Saw a post regarding too much info and keeping the photo section for other things. Guess I kind of figured the photo section was a good place to share photos and maybe talk a little bit about how we process the photos (if we want to share). figured the other sections would be more about travel plans etc. So without further info here is a simple photo taken of a couple.

Mr Penaut
12-20-07, 07:52
Scribe that picture brought tears to my eyes. I was scheduling my first trip to the PI in 1991 and then Mount Pinatubo erupted and I didn't get to go (military). She looks sexy and I like that look.

RobbBeautiful girl, I wonder why you did not bring her back home, my cousin brougth a filipina to the states and could not be happier, although there are a few rotten apples there as well.

Darth Sushi
12-20-07, 12:23
Is that a yeast infection? No really. Whats up with her cooch?LOL, no that's her lube gel immediately after a long session. I discovered girls are more receptive to photo sessions when you ask them during the act.

Darth Sushi
12-21-07, 15:23
I love this gal's cheekbone.

Styles12
12-21-07, 20:53
LOL, no that's her lube gel immediately after a long session. I discovered girls are more receptive to photo sessions when you ask them during the act.I've noticed Pinays get extremely lubricated when sexing them up.

Asia Pacific
12-22-07, 22:33
Just some shots of a girl that had one a very tight pussy.

Working in a small bar in Quezon city.

A-Todd
12-29-07, 10:05
Asia Pacific, Just discovered your pictures and I must say some of them are quite amazing. You are really good with your camera and the after-work is also very nice. It’s something with the lighting that makes them strand out.

My favourite ‘’party_girls’’ could be a nice cover for a book

Thanks for sharing
Cheers
-Todd

Asia Pacific
12-30-07, 05:55
Another photo of my friend. Posted one of her before, this is another photo of her. Thanks for the comment regarding my one photo party girl. Shot a whole series that night but since not nude, don't want to post too many here.

LexLuther
12-31-07, 02:54
AP,

You have an excellent technique and produce some great, classic looking photos. Thanks so much for sharing these.

LexLuther

Asian Rain
12-31-07, 16:18
Just some shots of a girl that had one a very tight pussy.
AP, I'm impressed with what you are able to do with those dingy two-floor suites at the Cherry Blossoms. Does Photoshop have a Cum-Stained Walls filter or do you do all that touchup manually? Hehe. Those suites are awesome dens for unfettered mongering, but I don't do much shooting in the downstairs living/dining area. My area of operation is the upstairs bedroom.

Happy New Year 2008 to all the good mongers who contribute pics and information on ISG. The former makes my time away from mongering locales more bearable and the latter helps my mongering get better. Personally 2007 was a banner year for my mongering... thanks to some special new clients and projects, I poked more sweet pussies than I have ever done before.

On my last trip to Manila I went next door to Robinson's and purchased some cute knee-high socks for some dress up fun with my fucklets. Yum yum! Enjoy, AsianRain

It Travel
12-31-07, 16:28
AP, I'm impressed with what you are able to do with those dingy two-floor suites at the Cherry Blossoms. Does Photoshop have a Cum-Stained Walls filter or do you do all that touchup manually? Hehe. Those suites are awesome dens for unfettered mongering, but I don't do much shooting in the downstairs living/dining area. My area of operation is the upstairs bedroom.

Happy New Year 2008 to all the good mongers who contribute pics and information on ISG. The former makes my time away from mongering locales more bearable and the latter helps my mongering get better. Personally 2007 was a banner year for my mongering... thanks to some special new clients and projects, I poked more sweet pussies than I have ever done before.

On my last trip to Manila I went next door to Robinson's and purchased some cute knee-high socks for some dress up fun with my fucklets. Yum yum! Enjoy, AsianRain

I'm starting too with facials, even feeding them (in Ukraine)... look at Inga...

Happy new year!

Warbucks
01-01-08, 08:56
I've noticed Pinays get extremely lubricated when sexing them up.

I noticed that with my ex, my steady now and the *****s...

Lone Punter
01-01-08, 10:56
AR,

Again you displayed the exceptional beauty of a slim and young female crotch and your pics have simply a class of their own. Who doesn't envy you for those unique facials and this last one proves again all your mastery. As on this New Year's morning I will all over the year check for your contributions on this great forum.

Thanks a lot and happy mongering for 2008!

Asian Rain
01-01-08, 16:48
I'm starting too with facials, even feeding them
IT Travel, Your work in the E European threads is always an inspiration and those gaping wrecked sphincters in the anal section are all masterpieces! Yeah, that's the perfect use for those teaspoons they provide in the minibar coffee sets. I conducted a princess feeding session a couple times, but can't find the sets right now.

Too bad Jackson ignored my request last year to add a "Bukkake/Facials" thread in the Special Interests section. I know there are some real facial/bukkake fans on this site and the thread would be a great place to discuss a fetish which is more popular than people think (as well as post some pics of some seriously glazed faces). I have some truly awesome facial/CIM sets, but there are lots of members who get squeamish and make stupid remarks when I make such posts in the normal photo threads. I don't have the inclination anymore to deal with pathetic board trolls for such shit, so I just decided to post my better stuff elsewhere.

After I dumped this load of hot white goo on this fucklet's face, she proceeded to wipe the whole load over her face like precious skin cream. Yum yum! Enjoy, AsianRain

Tin Tin
01-01-08, 18:32
AR,

Jz go ahead with your pictures.

Period.

Cheers,

Tin Tin

Owl_
01-01-08, 22:55
Ddaaammmm! That was quite a load you gave her!!!!

IT Travel, Your work in the E European threads is always an inspiration and those gaping wrecked sphincters in the anal section are all masterpieces! Yeah, that's the perfect use for those teaspoons they provide in the minibar coffee sets. I conducted a princess feeding session a couple times, but can't find the sets right now.

Too bad Jackson ignored my request last year to add a "Bukkake/Facials" thread in the Special Interests section. I know there are some real facial/bukkake fans on this site and the thread would be a great place to discuss a fetish which is more popular than people think (as well as post some pics of some seriously glazed faces). I have some truly awesome facial/CIM sets, but there are lots of members who get squeamish and make stupid remarks when I make such posts in the normal photo threads. I don't have the inclination anymore to deal with pathetic board trolls for such shit, so I just decided to post my better stuff elsewhere.

After I dumped this load of hot white goo on this fucklet's face, she proceeded to wipe the whole load over her face like precious skin cream. Yum yum! Enjoy, AsianRain

Asia Pacific
01-02-08, 06:03
AR photos rock. I plan on doing some more hardcore photos on my next trip. For now, just some softcore photos.

Nvslim
01-02-08, 12:13
After I dumped this load of hot white goo on this fucklet's face, she proceeded to wipe the whole load over her face like precious skin cream. Yum yum! Enjoy, AsianRainQuite a load you have there, I am impressed.

Slim

Darth Sushi
01-02-08, 17:35
Though she was 27, this waif was so tight, i really had to concentrate to avoid an early eruption.

Gemstone
01-02-08, 20:08
AR photos rock. I plan on doing some more hardcore photos on my next trip. For now, just some softcore photos.Nice work AR. Nice picture.

Where did you pick her up?

JHolmesJr
01-02-08, 20:55
Hardcore, softcore? Who cares. Regina is a beauty, made even more so by your. Whatever it is you do with your camera and post effects. Excellent, man.

Jeepney Files
01-03-08, 03:40
1 and 2. C, in Ayala Mall in Cebu.

3. J, also in Ayala (not on the same day)

4. H, in Manila at Somerset Olympia Hotel

5 and 6. A, also in Somerset Olympia

7. A and friends.Do you know Alleen & friends? How was Alleens service? I do believe I have chatted with her, and is in my Yahoo list. Any other news about her?

Fenner213
01-04-08, 09:34
Dude! That is a lot of body fluid loss.

This you pass out from dehydration afterward?!

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 09:47
I'm sorry it's been a few years since my last post, but better late than never. Anyway, here are some screen captures of this 18-yr old beauty that I took back in April 2000 in AC. I apologize that the images are below average by 2008 standards.

Without further ado, here she is . . . . .

SE Asia Joe
01-04-08, 09:57
I'm sorry it's been a few years since my last post, but better late than never. Anyway, here are some screen captures of this 18-yr old beauty that I took back in April 2000 in AC. I apologize that the images are below average by 2008 standards.

Without further ado, here she is . . . . .
Yeah - but I betcha your pix has held up better than the now 26 year old!

Jeez - I really wonder/hate to think what some of the "beauties" i had in the past now look like!

SE Asia Joe

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 09:58
As you can see, she has slightly inverted nipples. It was more fun to suck them out than tweaking them.

Asia Pacific
01-04-08, 09:59
Nice photos. Vic, I have a neat trick to clean up the noise in some of these photos but before I post, want to get your permisson to use your photo and run it through photoshop filters and post back. Let me know if okay. If not, no problem. You would be surprised how much you can clean up a photo taken with a lower resolutino etc. With a click of the mouse.

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 10:03
I can't neglect her other boob.

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 10:13
Sorry guys. Open legs was as far as she would allow. The ooze that you see is hers, not mine. As tight as she was, I needed the pre-lubrication.

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 10:16
This is the last of her.

Until next time, salamat po!

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 10:30
Yeah - but I betcha your pix has held up better than the now 26 year old!

Jeez - I really wonder/hate to think what some of the "beauties" i had in the past now look like!

SE Asia Joe

. . . . . After may be having at least 3 kids, I can imagine her with stretch marks on her belly and boobs and varicose veins on her legs. I can also imagine part of her tummy flab hanging over to where you can no longer see her bush as in needing a tummy tuck.

Vic Ferrari
01-04-08, 20:07
Nice photos. Vic, I have a neat trick to clean up the noise in some of these photos but before I post, want to get your permisson to use your photo and run it through photoshop filters and post back. Let me know if okay. If not, no problem. You would be surprised how much you can clean up a photo taken with a lower resolutino etc. With a click of the mouse.

Go ahead and clean them up. The pics are actually video captures from an old Sony Hi8 analog camcorder. When you're done, please post the procedures in the Photo Gallery Chit Chat forum.

Thx,
Vic

Asia Pacific
01-05-08, 05:39
Vic, here is a quick clean up I did. If people are interested, I will post the steps in the photo chit chat area. Took only a couple of minutes to clear some of the "noise" in the photo. Thanks again Vic for letting me do this to your photo.

Fly Guy II
01-05-08, 06:01
Hi AP,
Could you share your PS work flow with us, I want to try it on a few photos I have and see if it how the results are.
Thanks
FG II
P.s. I appreciate your photos and the time you spend on them. I post mine on the Malaysia board.

Vic Ferrari
01-05-08, 06:25
Vic, here is a quick clean up I did. If people are interested, I will post the steps in the photo chit chat area. Took only a couple of minutes to clear some of the "noise" in the photo. Thanks again Vic for letting me do this to your photo.

I am an occasional user of Photoshop myself and am very impressed with your results. What I really need to get is a new 3CCD Panasonic camcorder and take another trip to Cebu. First though, I need to get past the old lady (she too is Filipina) with an excuse to go there alone.

Thanks again for the good work you did!!!

Vic

Asian Rain
01-05-08, 16:21
If people are interested, I will post the steps in the photo chit chat area.
AP, I would be most interested in some quick-and-dirty steps on photo cleanup. I don't want to go overboard bcoz I like the raw amateur feeling of my material. Most of my material (like the pics attached) are screen caps from DV video taken on a 6 year old Sony DV video cam under less than ideal lighting conditions. My main enemy is under/overexposure, which is beyond photoshop repair, but most of the photos just suffer from the usual grainy noise. When I process my video I always make a set of screen caps. I have Photoshop CS2, but always use ACDSee Pro because of the easy to use batch processors. It would be useful to see these steps. I would probably try to reverse engineer the effects in ACDSee.

If you get around to posting the advice, I suggest you post it in the Photo and Video Techniques special interests section of the forum so that everybody can benefit from your experience. Many thanks, AsianRain

BTW, Pics are of a LA Cafe regular. She usually haunts the pool tables and doesn't seem to out much. Gave her a nice glazing on her apple-shaped ass package. AR+

DrHosem
01-06-08, 07:43
Soy Lan Loi

A good Phillipina ***** working in Malaysia as of a couple of months ago. Great easy going little spinner of a **** that was good at sucking cock getting cum hosed and documenting all with photos.

Unfortunatly have to down size them to such small sizes.

Dimensionally.

They can be any size kb wise which is what matters as for as bandwidth and storage capacity but the restriction is set on dimensions?

Doesn't make any sense but.

DrHosem
01-06-08, 08:00
More of Mrs Soy Lan Loi.

I've got a decent little video of it also, she was real sexy holding her mouth open and smiling up as I jacked of onto her. Cum didn't quite spury far enough to get her face. Sucks getting old.

Ekspat
01-07-08, 05:21
They can be any size kb wise which is what matters as for as bandwidth and storage capacity but the restriction is set on dimensions?
Doesn't make any sense but.
Agree with you and I had mentioned it already somewhere else to Jackson.
I can upload a pic in BMP or TIFF-format with 1 MB but 640x480. (And huge traffic and bandwidth.)
I can't upload a JPG with 1024x786 and just 150kB.

Dear Jackson, maybe you reconsider?
A limitation on filesize makes more sense.
Truely appreciate your work!

Cheers!

Concarne
01-08-08, 06:20
Had my cherry trip a few months back. Here is a sampler of some of the girls. I would say from all the chicks I did I had a grand total of 1 non-performer...not bad.

Concarne
01-08-08, 06:24
Will for sure return...hopefully they will not remember me or some of you guys will wisk them away prior to my return...

Concarne
01-08-08, 06:26
a couple more

Hesekiels
01-10-08, 18:29
a couple more

Hi Concarne,

do you still remember the name of the cherry girl? I think I met her once, but I am not certain!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Kidgib9
01-11-08, 11:19
This pussycat was a real performer!

Kidgib9
01-12-08, 06:48
Sometimes you get those girls that just love to be in front of a camera.

Kid

Hesekiels
01-13-08, 11:13

Kid

A pretty girl and great photos! Tx for sharing, Kid!

Cheers - Hesekiels

Toby I
01-13-08, 21:18

KidSo, where can we meet her?

Kidgib9
01-14-08, 03:51
Hey gents,

Ashley can be found in AC on Perimeter Rd, she can be all yours for the low price of Php1000 LT. She's a real firecracker too!

Happy hunting!

Kid

Kidgib9
01-14-08, 03:59
The first one is from Santos St. The other girls are from Shano's which is a new Irish Pub that allows you to bf the servers.

Kid

Maple Red
01-14-08, 11:56
Kidgib9,

Nice photo of the Shanos waitresses. Any more photos of the girls from Shanos? I was there last fall, but none looked as good as those from your photo.

Samchad
01-14-08, 15:44
The first one is from Santos St. The other girls are from Shano's which is a new Irish Pub that allows you to bf the servers.

KidThat's a great Irish pub. I haven't been to Phil for a long time, but this really makes me want to fly out right away.

Thanks for such a wonderful pic.

Easy Yo
01-14-08, 16:25
Are you 100% sure that are they chicks and not cocks.

White Stang Boy
01-14-08, 23:21
Hey gents,

Ashley can be found in AC on Perimeter Rd, she can be all yours for the low price of Php1000 LT. She's a real firecracker too!

Happy hunting!

KidA lot of bars on Perimeter Rd, Who about the name of the bar?

L A Guy
01-19-08, 20:13
Just a couple of snaps of some girls I barfined.

Still working on some of the nudes I took.

I just wanted to chime in on the praise for your photographic contributions recently, some great pictures there. I also wanted to ask you about the honey in two of your pictures (fine&friend.jpg and barfine2.jpg). She is right up my alley. Voodoo I presume? Any other pics or info about your time with her would be appreciated (PM if you prefer) :)

Hesekiels
01-19-08, 23:30
Hey gents,

Happy hunting!

Kid

... and the name of the bar where she works is?

Cheers - Hesekiels

Ekspat
01-20-08, 05:43
I was there last fall, but none looked as good as those from your photo.
The left one is a former doorgirl and dancer of Insomnia.
She joined Shano just recently I think.
I know her quite well, very nice boobs! :D

Kids photo-session-girl I know as well, but I can't remember the bar.
Quite some time not seen her, maybe good idea to look for her again.
Next trip coming soon.....

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Chicka Lover
01-20-08, 19:22
I have found a few pics of her, she was the first girl in Phills I fucked bare back, and it was so sweet cumming in her pussy.LOL yea shes is a ****! She fucks evryone. She has a nice body and geat titis. Please post more pis of her Any_hole. Would love to see this ***** in heat.

Any other guys know this girl? Post her pics, lets bring them all. I m posting too.

Romello
01-20-08, 22:49
LOL yea shes is a ****! She fucks evryone. She has a nice body and geat titis. Please post more pis of her Any_hole. Would love to see this ***** in heat.

Any other guys know this girl "Harly Mae Cerera". Post her pics, lets bring them all. I m posting too.Now she's a hottie!

Asia Pacific
01-21-08, 08:49
Went through a computer crash recently (luckily I have about 90% of my stuff backed up). Been back home for a little while so hard to get the easy pussy. Finally landed this girl but took a couple of weeks of smoothing and more GFE type. Took a couple more weeks to get some photos. Will stick with her for now.

Hanqe
01-21-08, 21:20
[Safe Sex complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

MisterMax808
01-21-08, 23:43
Went through a computer crash recently (luckily I have about 90% of my stuff backed up). Been back home for a little while so hard to get the easy pussy. Finally landed this girl but took a couple of weeks of smoothing and more GFE type. Took a couple more weeks to get some photos. Will stick with her for now.Kudos to you! These are stuff that smithsonian protraits are made of!

Nice touch ups. Cool view from the top! Keep it up!

Girlfinder
01-24-08, 00:58
Found here in Burgos street, Makati - a part of greater Manila.
Nice experience, stayed til next day had to "throw here out".
Damage LT was bf 3500 ph, pluss 2500 ph for the girl. I even payed tips.

Bottomline, some nice in Makati but quite expensive compared to LA-Cafe and AC.

BuleDaddy
01-24-08, 03:31

I can get girls like that for $150 USD in the states.. No wonder the Manila tarts all bad mouth the girls in AC!!

Kidgib9
01-24-08, 19:38
Maricel is a really nice girl from the heart of Fields Ave and she does it all!

Ciao!

Kid

Kidgib9
01-24-08, 20:04
One of favorite clubs in AC is Las Vegas. They have a large selection of girls some good and some bad but overall I like it. The girls have fun there and that is what I get into. Here are a few selections from LV.

Enjoy!

Kid

Kidgib9
01-24-08, 20:12
Big girls need love too! Besides, some chicks are just not as photogenic as others.

Ciao!

Kid

Kidgib9
01-26-08, 01:32
Too hot!

I have heard that Kim has been taken off of the market. Some dude bought all of her stock and married her. I will most certainly keep you posted when she put herself back on as they almost all certainly do. Formerly of Fields Ave.

Ciao!

Kid

Any Hole
01-26-08, 21:13
LOL yea shes is a ****! She fucks evryone. She has a nice body and geat titis. Please post more pis of her Any_hole. Would love to see this ***** in heat.

Any other guys know this girl "Harly Mae Cerera". Post her pics, lets bring them all. I m posting too.Tell me more about your experiences with mae, has she been your girlfreind?

What bar is she working in now?

HenryV
01-27-08, 18:19
At those prices you would have to throw me out.

Ronin63
01-27-08, 21:15
Darth Sushi. You make me jealous. Your Sunday beat mine taking the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks (which I have to admit I liked).

Just started to go through some more recent photos from my trip and here is one of some girls taken in one of those small karaoke bars in the side street. Ended up going home with the sun coming up. From what I can remember I had a good night (I think). For those of you interested, I shot this with a canon 20D with a 550ex flash attached to a shoe mount cord. This allows me to hold the flash in my left hand and the camera in the right. Post processing was done using an action called "urban acid". I use this sometimes on street photos as it gives a unique look (or so I think). Sorry no nudes tonight. I have been working on some photos taken over the weekend of a beautiful woman from the cook islands.Very unique look on the photo. Thanks for the tip. I hope to have my own someday soon to post.

Ronin63
01-27-08, 21:20
Yeah, good choice man! Successor of my beloved one, the D2X.
See the sharpness, and I expect D300 to be even better.

Cheers!Now that's some serious lip action.

Ekspat
01-28-08, 05:45
Big girls need love too!
And someone has to please the elderly.....

Since I prefer the experienced girls over the fresh 18y/o,
here some boobs of a 33y/o!

She knows everything, does everything,
nothing can shock her, nothing is unknown to her.
My preference, almost impossible to have a
disappointment in bed with such a girl. Or lady.

But bodies can still be hard, still nice boobs and tight pussy.

Cheers!

Grosserprinz
01-29-08, 00:28
And someone has to please the elderly.

Since I prefer the experienced girls over the fresh 18y/o, here some boobs of a 33y/o!

She knows everything, does everything, nothing can shock her, nothing is unknown to her. My preference, almost impossible to have a disappointment in bed with such a girl. Or lady.

But bodies can still be hard, still nice boobs and tight pussy.

Cheers! Nice pic. You're right a young fuit may look nice and promising buts's often dry and sour while a ripe fruit is often juicy and sweet.

Kidgib9
01-30-08, 20:21
Just a few from the collection.

Ciao!

Kid

Zandar
01-31-08, 19:12
Just a few from the collection.

Ciao!

KidTanks for pics Kidgib9, nice girls but can you tell us where you pick up those?

Ciao!

Kidgib9
01-31-08, 20:23
Howdy Zandar,

I have posted in the AC thread regarding this exact subject. No offense but personally I prefer not giving out the girls exact location. To me it takes the fun out of the hunt. Also, AC is a small universe, I don't want to be walking down Fields Ave and run into drama dut to an over zealous mongerer trying to win brownnie points with a bargirl by showing her the post.

I'm in AC every other two months so I'd be more than happy to point you in the right direction in person. There are thousands of girls in AC so you will not be hard pressed to find even better ones than I have posted here.

Happy hunting!

Kid

Tanks for pics Kidgib9, nice girls but can you tell us where you pick up those?

Ciao!

Kidgib9
01-31-08, 20:38
Marisol was a little shy at first as she admitted that I was her first non Asian customer. Who knows true or not but it certainly felt true. After I performed DATY for a while she was ready for action, she gave an excellent BBBJ. This girl was such a lady!

Kid

X Man
02-01-08, 03:05
Thanks for the Marisol pics Kid. Next time try to get some of her gear off for the camera.

And I agree with your policy of not giving out too much info about location. Posting a pic with a city location is probably already too much info.

With that in mind, the two ladies attached are somewhere in the Visayans.

X

I'll be in Cebu in early March. Are you planning to go to AC only?

Longhorn2000
02-02-08, 04:22
Nice pics Xman.

And Kidgib, I would DATY that ALL day long! Nice!

Kidgib9
02-03-08, 08:42
This one almost made me want to go steady...but then I woke up and came back to my senses. She has a "up to you" attitude when it comes to fucking which is quite nice so I kept her for a few days.

Ciao!

Kid

X Man
02-03-08, 08:50
Hey kid, I love the skinny ones. Is that the only one? (I mean pic, not women)

And how did you pry her cell phone out of her hand. Oh, maybe you handed her the remote....?

Thanks for the pm, but I didn't understand your comment about the "sheets". Did I miss something, or did you forget to attach something?

AND SORRY FOR NO PIC....I spent my last holiday doing mostly chat friends. They are usually a bit more camera shy than some of the BJ experts you find here and there.

I guess I should post some of the old pics again, but it's a bit depressing how quickly the best women disappear.

What year was it that Jackson lost the entire AC PHOTO thread?

X

This one almost made me want to go steady...but then I woke up and came back to my senses. She has a "up to you" attitude when it comes to fucking which is quite nice so I kept her for a few days.

Ciao!

Kid

Crazy Jim Wood
02-03-08, 14:54
...how did you pry her cell phone out of her hand. Oh, maybe you handed her the remote...
Lol... so that's how you get a cell phone out of a girl's hand!
CJW

Fat Guy
02-03-08, 17:26
Too hot!

I have heard that Kim has been taken off of the market. Some dude bought all of her stock and married her. I will most certainly keep you posted when she put herself back on as they almost all certainly do. Formerly of Fields Ave.

Ciao!

KidDefinitely keep us posted. I'll be there in March and she looks like one I could have some fun with. Hopefully she'll get back on the horse, no pun intended.

Fat Guy
02-03-08, 17:38

KidOk, I like the idea of bf the servers at Shano's. If you've ever been to O'Reillys in Bangkok, I've wanted them to do that for years so I think I may have found where I'll be. So is the BF regular price for the area or does it have a "novelty" tax added?

Wookie

Indy Hundred
02-03-08, 21:18
I have to say you have some amazing looking girls. My respect goes out to you as I am definitely envious and have so much to learn! Am seeking your professional and expert opinion. Do you have any pics. That you could share with us. Of a PI girl that you have enjoyed and would consider a 10?

Maple Red
02-04-08, 02:04
Ok, I like the idea of bf the servers at Shano's. If you've ever been to O'Reillys in Bangkok, I've wanted them to do that for years so I think I may have found where I'll be. So is the BF regular price for the area or does it have a "novelty" tax added?

WookieAs of a few months ago, it was regular price.

Darth Sushi
02-04-08, 02:09
Another boring Sunday evening in AC...

Beavis
02-04-08, 02:16
Not to be negative, but ??????????

Soapy Smith
02-04-08, 05:17
Another boring Sunday evening in AC...Damn Darth, how'd she get that vibrator/dildo to cum all over her like that?

Darth Sushi
02-04-08, 13:18
Damn Darth, how'd she get that vibrator/dildo to cum all over her like that?
LOL, that's my stunt double doing double duty while I take the pics! Some of these chick will turn into freaks the moment they see the vibrator. I going to buy a double ended one the next time.

Thetsmplumber
02-04-08, 21:10
I love this gal's cheekbone.And I boned this gal's cheeks!!! Ha! Met her on a Santos St. bar July 2004. Spent a half-hour with her blowing me in the dingy little back room. Since it was freakin' hotter than hades and no air con, and we were interrupted five times, Mama sent her off to my hotel for another hour. Got the job done there a couple times. All for 500 PHP back. Ah the memories.

Keep up the good work in AC guys. My only PI travels these days are in Davao. Still fun but nothing compares to AC.

Cheers.

Kidgib9
02-05-08, 21:36
Hey Fat Guy,

Shano's BF was Php1200 last time I checked but it seemed that everybody was juming on the Php1350 band wagon. I'm wheels up in 8 days so I'll keep you posted my friend.

Ciao!

Kid

Ok, I like the idea of bf the servers at Shano's. If you've ever been to O'Reillys in Bangkok, I've wanted them to do that for years so I think I may have found where I'll be. So is the BF regular price for the area or does it have a "novelty" tax added?

Wookie

Kidgib9
02-05-08, 21:48
X,

I believe that we have very similar taste, I will work on Marisol when I get back to AC next week.

As for the mobile phones, they are absolutely forbidden, I don't play that shit! I tell them up front and out right, turn it off and put it away unless you are staying with me for free. I HATE the texting all night long crap, as most are texting other guys. I don't even want to see it. Whew, sorry, you pressed a hot button with that one. 1..2..3...lol

Ciao!

Kid

Hey kid, I love the skinny ones. Is that the only one? (I mean pic, not women)

And how did you pry her cell phone out of her hand. Oh, maybe you handed her the remote....?

Thanks for the pm, but I didn't understand your comment about the "sheets". Did I miss something, or did you forget to attach something?

AND SORRY FOR NO PIC....I spent my last holiday doing mostly chat friends. They are usually a bit more camera shy than some of the BJ experts you find here and there.

I guess I should post some of the old pics again, but it's a bit depressing how quickly the best women disappear.

What year was it that Jackson lost the entire AC PHOTO thread?

X

Kidgib9
02-05-08, 22:01
Hey Indy,

I have yet to find my perfect 10 in AC, but now I shall stroll Fields Ave with purpose more than just a great fuck. I accept this challenge that you have put forth.

IMHO, a buddy of mine has found a true AC dime. I will e-mail him and ask his permission for me to post his treasure here for our viewing pleasure. I am inspired everytime I look at her!

Ciao!

Kid

I have to say you have some amazing looking girls. My respect goes out to you as I am definitely envious and have so much to learn! Am seeking your professional and expert opinion. Do you have any pics. That you could share with us. Of a PI girl that you have enjoyed and would consider a 10?

Longhorn2000
02-06-08, 03:53
Wow Kid! Was Ria into DATY?

Kidgib9
02-06-08, 04:53
Don't you just love it when the girls try to hold back when they are getting DATY, and then they just explode...well that's Ria. She loves it!

Kid

Wow Kid! Was Ria into DATY?

Mjsfla
02-07-08, 05:56
Don't you just love it when the girls try to hold back when they are getting DATY, and then they just explode...well that's Ria. She loves it!

KidI have get to AC soon!

Ekspat
02-07-08, 07:03
I have yet to find my perfect 10 in AC, but now I shall stroll Fields Ave with purpose
Have a look in Atlantis. I went there yesterday and I saw several great looking girls, but at this time I've had 10 or 12 SMB already.
That could have resulted in being less picky. :D

Cheers!

Darth Sushi
02-07-08, 17:48
I had to revisit this waif...

Kidgib9
02-08-08, 19:38
Please note: This is not a treasure of mine so please don't ask me anything about her. All that I can tell you is that she is still working on Fields Ave and her name is Jonalyn.

Kid

Hey Indy,

I have yet to find my perfect 10 in AC, but now I shall stroll Fields Ave with purpose more than just a great fuck. I accept this challenge that you have put forth.

IMHO, a buddy of mine has found a true AC dime. I will e-mail him and ask his permission for me to post his treasure here for our viewing pleasure. I am inspired everytime I look at her!

Ciao!

Kid

Doggage
02-08-08, 21:51
Had my cherry trip a few months back. Here is a sampler of some of the girls. I would say from all the chicks I did I had a grand total of 1 non-performer...not bad.Hey Concarne,

I had ny cherry trip at about the time you posted this, if I had seen AC gf before I would have gone searching (and probably gone down in flames looking!)

Great set.

I now have the bug and am going back in May with a mate

Cunning Stunt
02-10-08, 11:55
I had to revisit this waif...Looks as though she could do with a few trips to Jolibee's - cute though.

Cunning Stunt
02-10-08, 12:28
Few pix of Natasha - used to hang out in the LA Cafe and gave a bj that would blow your socks off.

LexLuther
02-11-08, 23:59
Gamahucher,

Did you get the idea for your handle from "My Secret Life"?

Nice photos!

LexLuther

Bill Buxton
02-12-08, 00:29
Please note: This is not a treasure of mine so please don't ask me anything about her. All that I can tell you is that she is still working on Fields Ave and her name is Jonalyn.

KidThis queen has been working on fields ave for over a year now. I have pics from last year of her.

She has one of the best ass's on fields but the face. Thats another story.

B.B.

Cunning Stunt
02-12-08, 01:21
Gamahucher,

Did you get the idea for your handle from "My Secret Life"?

Nice photos!

LexLutherYup Lex, sure did and downloaded and read the whole fuckin thing on a PDA. Took me about 2 years on and off. It was an amazingly dense and repetitive monster but incredibly graphic and pornographic for its time and makes Fanny Hill read like Enid Blyton. Have you tackled it?

For the benefit of baffled fellow members Gamahuche is an old (French? )word for cuninlingus and 'My Secret Life' by Walter is the Victorian autobiography of probably the worlds first sex tourist. Reading it will show you that their is nothing new in the (sex) universe and the Victorians were up to exactly the same sort of thing as us. You can read and download it at my-secret-life.info

Fifty Fifty
02-12-08, 10:49
I had to revisit this waif...

Nice pics, nice style, lovely Waif.

Probably make a good Wife too!!

Cheers, FF

X Man
02-12-08, 11:46
Gamahucher (GH) and Lex, thank you for some historical and intellectual perspective. I always thought ISG was the best spot for both women and travel info, and now I can get educated too. Wow.

Darth, the "waif". Thanks for that. Why does 55 think she'd make a good wife? Maybe he's using that peculiar British / ozzi sense of humor thing: sarcasm.

And would you fuckwits please include a picture when you post here. And as for the lurking lechors....

Cunning Stunt
02-12-08, 13:08
Gamahucher (GH) and Lex, thank you for some historical and intellectual perspective. I always thought ISG was the best spot for both women and travel info, and now I can get educated too. WowAlways glad to be of service but do a I detect a faint whiff of irony, must be me I'm always smelling things I ought not to!

I met this tiny little cutey one afternoon in Robinsons Mall (her hair was bigger than she was). She can't have been an inch over 4' 9" and I could have lifted and spun her on my little finger (now theres a thought! ). Just how I like 'them. She wanted formula for her baby. I said sure thing, fancy a couple of hours in Sogo Hotel. She said why not, lets go.

Unfortunately she didn't like me to screw her (Americano men too beeg), but we had loads of fun anyway and her BJ was a passable diversion.

Great how an afternoon in Robinsons can develop and what you pick up with your groceries.

St Stephen
02-13-08, 07:52
I read it when I was 18, I am 54 now.

Probably was an influence on me becoming a monger.

Cunning Stunt
02-13-08, 10:43
A few more pix of Natasha doing what she does best.

Cobra Stint
02-13-08, 17:51
I had to revisit this waif...Hey Darth

This girl is cute. I bet you had a great time.

Cheers

HornyGeorge
02-13-08, 22:41
Not only Natasha's pictures but the discussion of my secret life is very much on topic. Sounds quite interesting.

LexLuther
02-16-08, 01:53
Gamahucher,

When I read "My Secret LIfe" (in the 60's) there were no digital devices, no P.C.'s, etc. I read it in paper back form. It's fair to say it was the stimulus for my own life of debauchery. Great book. I like your handle and your photos.

Thanks.

LexLuther

Cunning Stunt
02-16-08, 13:54
Gamahucher,

When I read "My Secret LIfe" (in the 60's) there were no digital devices, no P.C.'s, etc. I read it in paper back form. It's fair to say it was the stimulus for my own life of debauchery. Great book. I like your handle and your photos.

Thanks.

LexLutherCheer Lex.

I guess you will have read the abridged version which is probably the wisest move as the unabridged version weighs in at 11 volumes and god knows how many pages but I reckon over 2000. Both the abridged and unabridged versions are, I believe, long out of print, but the internet version is available at a dedicated web site and is worth a look.

Walter, whose true identity is still unknown, dabbled in every perversity possible from deflowering young virgins bought from procurers to oral, anal and genital coition with an amazing number and variety of purchased girls and women (and a few boys) and recorded everything in his diary. He was also an incurable voyeur who used to drill holes in hotel walls and wank as watched fine ladies at their toilette. What a perve. He *****d all over Europe and North Africa and was the original sex tourist.

Few more pix of Natasha - she looks less a Filipina and more like a indian squaw and she was a great lay and had me gushing like a drain as you can see in the last pix - nothing to beat a spermatized countenance as Walter would probably say:)

Cheers,

Gamahucher

LexLuther
02-17-08, 17:21
Ah, the memories which flood back into one's mind after all these years. He was indeed an inveterate voyeur. As I recall, he was fond of spying on women performing their ablutions. However he seems often to have done so through an archetrave. For those who don't know what an archetrave is, it is (at least as used in the book) a tilting window above a door. In years gone by, such things were common even in hotels as a means of ventilation.

I did read the abridge version, having had no inkling that there was a larger one.

Once again, excellent photos.

LexLuther

HenryV
02-17-08, 19:37
Sir, you are the Ansel Adams of mongering. I will be in Manila next month and will try to look up Natasha.

Cheer Lex.

I guess you will have read the abridged version which is probably the wisest move as the unabridged version weighs in at 11 volumes and god knows how many pages but I reckon over 2000. Both the abridged and unabridged versions are, I believe, long out of print, but the internet version is available at a dedicated web site and is worth a look.

Walter, whose true identity is still unknown, dabbled in every perversity possible from deflowering young virgins bought from procurers to oral, anal and genital coition with an amazing number and variety of purchased girls and women (and a few boys) and recorded everything in his diary. He was also an incurable voyeur who used to drill holes in hotel walls and wank as watched fine ladies at their toilette. What a perve. He *****d all over Europe and North Africa and was the original sex tourist.

Few more pix of Natasha - she looks less a Filipina and more like a indian squaw and she was a great lay and had me gushing like a drain as you can see in the last pix - nothing to beat a spermatized countenance as Walter would probably say:)

Cheers,

Gamahucher

Cunning Stunt
02-17-08, 23:33
Yup Lex. You are right. Walter did use archetraves and pre-existing holes and cracks to watch ladies at their ablutions (must be only me who carries a drill. Whoops.). He also paid madames in brothels to allow him to spy on his favourite ***** being banged and then had her brought to him so that he could enjoy 'sweaty seconds' before she had washed. He was altogether something else. A pervert of the first order. Really its amazing how many naughty ideas this upright Victorian gentleman can give one!

Billpsu. Hope your trip to Manila is enjoyable and productive. Be nice if you could post a few pix (I fear that there are not enough members sharing their photographic memories with us panting dogs). Think that the lovely Natasha has long since being snatched away by some lucky bastard. Not seen her for a while. That is to me one of the great pluses (and also minuses) of the LA Cafe. Although you get that hardcore of desperate and hardened pro's that we all try hard to evade, regulars like me (at least once a week for 3 years), know most of the faces in there and quickly spot new girls and I can assure you that their are several on any given night. Only problem is they are often only semi-pro's, shopgirls (you will be amazed at the number of Shoemart and Robinson girls that show up in LA Cafe) and the like, invited by knowing girlfriends and they only visit one or twice and are never seen again. So you have to be quick off the mark. I think that the LA Cafe must be renowned throughout the working class girl population of Manila as an end of month rent payer! Lucky fuckers us!

However Joy doesn't fit into that category. She is a regular. But a kinda nice girl. You can't miss her, she like a little girl lost and calls all the guys sir. But don't let this act fool you. She knows what she is about. Can be a bit of a starfish if you let her but can be woken up. Nice thing about her is she often turns up in sexy skirts instead of the mandatory jeans and top that most Filipinas seem to have to wear as if by presedential decree.

P. S Who is Ansel Adams?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

AsiaFloyd
02-18-08, 18:23
Gamahucher,
If that is the same Joy i know, She has been back in Davao for some time now along with her sister Liezl. I spoke to Liezl on Valentines day, we had a thing going but nothing never came of it as she didnt want to leave the Philippines. They have been back to Davao for sometime now, but there is nothing to say Joy has been back to Manila. There are two older sisters who also go to LaCafe but never did the biz numbers Joy and Liezl did.

HenryV
02-19-08, 22:12
Would like to post some pics, however, just cannot take the chance of the little women finding them. Thats why I must live vicariously through yours until I return next month.

Yup Lex. You are right. Walter did use archetraves and pre-existing holes and cracks to watch ladies at their ablutions (must be only me who carries a drill. Whoops.). He also paid madames in brothels to allow him to spy on his favourite ***** being banged and then had her brought to him so that he could enjoy 'sweaty seconds' before she had washed. He was altogether something else. A pervert of the first order. Really its amazing how many naughty ideas this upright Victorian gentleman can give one!

Billpsu. Hope your trip to Manila is enjoyable and productive. Be nice if you could post a few pix (I fear that there are not enough members sharing their photographic memories with us panting dogs). Think that the lovely Natasha has long since being snatched away by some lucky bastard. Not seen her for a while. That is to me one of the great pluses (and also minuses) of the LA Cafe. Although you get that hardcore of desperate and hardened pro's that we all try hard to evade, regulars like me (at least once a week for 3 years), know most of the faces in there and quickly spot new girls and I can assure you that their are several on any given night. Only problem is they are often only semi-pro's, shopgirls (you will be amazed at the number of Shoemart and Robinson girls that show up in LA Cafe) and the like, invited by knowing girlfriends and they only visit one or twice and are never seen again. So you have to be quick off the mark. I think that the LA Cafe must be renowned throughout the working class girl population of Manila as an end of month rent payer! Lucky fuckers us!

However Joy doesn't fit into that category. She is a regular. But a kinda nice girl. You can't miss her, she like a little girl lost and calls all the guys sir. But don't let this act fool you. She knows what she is about. Can be a bit of a starfish if you let her but can be woken up. Nice thing about her is she often turns up in sexy skirts instead of the mandatory jeans and top that most Filipinas seem to have to wear as if by presedential decree.

P. S Who is Ansel Adams?

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Girlfinder
02-23-08, 05:38
Have a look in Atlantis. I went there yesterday and I saw several great looking girls, but at this time I've had 10 or 12 SMB already.
That could have resulted in being less picky. :DCheers!Hi, yes I see we have different tastes. I just had a look inside the new Atlantis, but could not find any goodies. Dont know if the girls are more fat now, or if my standards have increased these years...:)

Atlantis is supposed to be amazing 4 floors, but according waitress the top two reserved for special purposes. Available for single only the ground floor pluss the halv 2nd floor looking down at the dancing stage. Means not too big really. And I feel Atlantis a little cold for me, this is not my favourite.

Ekspat
02-23-08, 05:57
Hi, yes I see we have different tastes. I just had a look inside the new Atlantis, but could not find any goodies.
Hmmm, maybe I should have a look there on my next trip while being sober. :D
25 days and counting.
Cheers!

Girlfinder
02-24-08, 13:44
Sorry guys, I forgot this was the photo gallery. Each report here should be followed up by a picture, this is not a discussion forum.

So my contribution no. 100 on this forum will be a picture of LA-cafe girl, nice 19yo, really hot during that nite. And a 19yo from another bar in Manila.

By observation, both of them seem a little chubby. To compensate, I again add my Burgos-princess, 20yo. Sorry this pic it not sharp, dont remember if it was due to my shaking hands or to her fast and sexy body movements...

Cunning Stunt
02-24-08, 14:52
Read a few reports about Harrison Mall, near Manila Zoo, from fellow Philippine mongerers. I think that this mall is second to none (except for Robinsons on a good day) for picking up freelancers, semi-pro's and civilians out to make some pocket money. Sundays is the best day by far. Plus it is conveniently close to Sogo hotel and other s/t accommodation.

For the semi's and civs just hang out with a beer at one of the ground floor open air restaurants and peruse all of that lovely pinoy pussy gliding by not forgetting to smile and wave at any likely looking lasses that take your eye. If they smile back beckon them over and your on your way!

For freelancers the above applies but you will also find a few hanging out on the first floor balcony (Harrisons only has two levels. Believe its the oldest mall in Manila), particularly near the Harrison Street exit. There are also quite a few pimps who are a pain in the arse but can be useful to find you honeys you otherwise might have missed or if you have any special requirements. P100-200 should secure their services. There is one guy who I have used a time or two. Can't miss him as he is quite polite, young and has a bodybuilders physique (he pumps iron) and has a stable of young cuteys for whom he pimps (he will also try and pimp himself. Yuck). All in all Harrisons is a cool place to hang for a few hours. It is delightfully tacky and weird (there is even a church on the upper level which does good business on a Sunday). There are also plenty of reasonable food/beer joints, some good blind masseurs, a tatoo parlour and loads of vendors selling local delicacies, pirated software and dvds, clothes and viagra/ciallis. All at pretty fair prices provided that you bargain.

Heres a hunnybunny that approached me as I was chilling one Sunday in the public seating area in the centre of the mall. She was a local Pasay girl who came to the mall each Sunday for a spot of shopping and in the hope of improving her bank balance. This day she was lucky and so was I as she was happy to take a mouthful which is always nice.

BTW. Please don't overpay these girls. Remember they would be lucky to get P500 ST from a local so P800-1000 should secure their services.

Do it Don
02-25-08, 08:05
Ansel Adams (1902-1984) was a famed photographer known for mostly black and white photos of the American West. He would be proud of your work.

Buko Max
02-25-08, 12:21
By observation, both of them seem a little chubby.
Maybe I need to get a stronger perscription for my eyeglasses but I do not see much chubbiness in the first two girls. If maybe they have bigger legs in proportion to their bodies usually means they might have been athletic at one time.

Anyway since this is the photo gallery, I'm posting just a head shot(unfortunately) of a girl I met at a bar on Fields Avenue recently. I'm sure you would like her because she had 0% body fat. After some small talk, I asked her if she wanted to go with me and she said no. Hours later I saw her again barhopping with two Korean dudes. :eek:

Dork Cock
02-25-08, 13:13
Probably a long shot, but she looks so much like a girl I know named Anne who's a nurse? Any chance? Anyway. Thanks for the pics!

Wu Master
02-25-08, 14:56
Check out my hot and popular collages of the girls I've met and dated in Angeles City:

[Link to Photos deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Doggage
02-26-08, 10:26
Had my cherry trip a few months back. Here is a sampler of some of the girls. I would say from all the chicks I did I had a grand total of 1 non-performer...not bad.Hey Concarne, you chose well, some real crackers there

Probably politically incorrect but give me a clue for the lady in pink? I'm heading back in May and would love to bump into her.

Cunning Stunt
02-28-08, 11:55
Photo gallery does seem to have gone really quiet at the moment. Anybody out there?

Heres a few more pix of the Harrison Plaza wench I posted in report 947.

BTW AsiaFloyd (941). Joy I had (pun intended) never mentioned having a sister working in LA Cafe, if she had I would have tried to have them together. Sisters in tandem, much overrated but a vicarious thrill nontheless. Will be shortly be posting pix of 2 sisters I did have together.

Guys, particularly those 'on site'. Don't keep your pix to yourself. Remember those poor souls who are temporarily 'off site' and need a constant supply of wank material. Erm sorry treasured pictorial reminders of all those beautiful, little brown Pinoy sex godesses so far away.

Towelboy2010
03-02-08, 00:54
Sorry I wasn't fast enough with the camera to catch nudes.
These were taken in the morning after the 2nd night.
Performance was an A++.
She blew me away....liturally & figuratively.

Robbaf
03-02-08, 11:46
Guys, particularly those 'on site'. Don't keep your pix to yourself. Remember those poor souls who are temporarily 'off site' and need a constant supply of wank material. Erm sorry treasured pictorial reminders of all those beautiful, little brown Pinoy sex godesses so far away.I am not on site, but I have a few photos that I will share from my last trip. I hope to write reports on them soon.

Robb

Wazza88
03-02-08, 12:06
Robb,

Very nice pictures and easy on the eyes, I can just imagine you as the rose among the thorns. LOL.

Best wishes and enjoy life.

Mangera
03-02-08, 14:15
I am not on site, but I have a few photos that I will share from my last trip. I hope to write reports on them soon.

Robb

You have good taste, not only cause they are cute, but most importantly, they look like a lot of fun. Going to have to make an effort to go to Asia.

Imperial521
03-03-08, 03:45
Nice pics Robbaf, which bars did they come from?

Long91
03-03-08, 08:09
I am not on site, but I have a few photos that I will share from my last trip. I hope to write reports on them soon.

Robb
Nice pussy hair on the one. Nice and dense! WOW!

Robbaf
03-03-08, 09:17
Nice pics Robbaf, which bars did they come from?
They came from LA Cafe, EDSA, Zamboanga and freebie. All were very GFE and I kept most two or more days:D

Hfunk
03-04-08, 18:25

Robb

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=90932&stc=1&thumb=1Robbaf,

How was she ^?

Marilyn - 27yo - she was the mid-January 2008 update at the Trike Patrol website. Nice :)

Robbaf
03-05-08, 02:58
Robbaf,

How was she ^?

Marilyn - 27yo - she was the mid-January 2008 update at the Trike Patrol website. Nice :)She was okay. She was with 4 girlfriends and looked a lot better in LA, then in the room. What is Trike Patrol?

Robb

Ekspat
03-05-08, 09:28
Photo gallery does seem to have gone really quiet at the moment.

Seems so, yeah.......
Some boobs out of my collection.
Cheers!

AsianLover2
03-05-08, 16:56
She was okay. She was with 4 girlfriends and looked a lot better in LA, then in the room. What is Trike Patrol?

RobbTrike Patrol is a website a friend I met in AC created year or so ago. He and fellow mongers cruise in trikes looking for filipinas. Full features are available for paid membership and the free clips are worth a look.

65 days to my next visit.

Hfunk
03-05-08, 19:49
She was okay. She was with 4 girlfriends and looked a lot better in LA, then in the room. What is Trike Patrol?

RobbTrike Patrol's an amateur Filipina porn website.

"Marilyn" was their January 18th, 2008 update there. Preview photos on page 2 of their index at present. Noted she was from Quezon City, a nursing student, 27yo (lost her virginity at age 25), and her 59yo mom Normalita's also got big ol' titties as well.

Robb. Did you get your boom boom on with her specifically or with others in her 4 girl crew?

Robbaf
03-05-08, 21:03
Trike Patrol's an amateur Filipina porn website.

"Marilyn" was their January 18th, 2008 update there. Preview photos on page 2 of their index at present. Noted she was from Quezon City, a nursing student, 27yo (lost her virginity at age 25), and her 59yo mom Normalita's also got big ol' titties as well.

Robb. Did you get your boom boom on with her specifically or with others in her 4 girl crew?Thanks for the patrol. I spent the afternoon with her last Jul 07 and you are correct, it is the same girl. She said that she only dates when she needs money.

Robb

Hfunk
03-05-08, 21:12
Thanks for the patrol. I spent the afternoon with her last Jul 07 and you are correct, it is the same girl. She said that she only dates when she needs money.

RobbThank you for the feedback, Robb'.

I wonder how much "nursing tuition" costs her :) - smiles - Funk

El Apodo
03-06-08, 01:22
Trike Patrol's an amateur Filipina porn website.I hate to break this to you but Trike Patrol's no more an "amateur" site than I am a virgin. All the girls get paid for their performance in the videos and they aren't really "picked" up spontaneously. It is a good site when your having PPD however!

EA

Towelboy2010
03-07-08, 01:46
In 12 hours, I depart out of JFK bound for the home of the LBFM. Already my well laid plans have changed in the last 24 hours.

This trip is a mix of serious realtionship hunting and good old fun.

I was supposed to have a former cultural dancer from the Clarkton Hotel meet me at the airport at 8pm for some first night fun. She quit at the Clarkton in January and was supposed to move to Manila. I found out today that she's still in Angeles City so I told her to stay put and i would see her next weekend on my excursion north to Angeles.

This leaves my Saturday night free so I IM'd another prospect and asked her if we could meet later on saturday night. She's a night owl so she said fine. This give me a few hours to stroll the LA Cafe scene and get started on the fun part.

I brought my digital camera and promise pictures this time. I also got a Panasonic camcorder so I'm going to give video a whirl too.

The way it pans out now, I have Saturday night and Sunday night free. My Sunday/Monday date insisted on a separate room at another hotel so that seemed like an ideal opportunity for some freelance fun.

I might have Wednesday night free - all depends on my Wed/Thu date.

Then Friday and Saturday night are reserved for a trip to Angeles City.

Stay tuned for the reports as I'll try and squeeze them in when I have time.

Time for dinner then off to bed.

Stay tuned, Bob

Ekspat
03-07-08, 02:10
In 12 hours, I depart out of JFK bound for the home of the LBFM.
Wow, half around the globe to get some bumbum.
That's amazing. Have a good time!

Myself another 10 days till next trip!

Cheers!

Wazza88
03-07-08, 02:49
Date of trip Dec 07 to Jan 08

Sorry to disappoint but no real stunners or high maintenance girls with attitude. Mainly 6's, 7's and a few 8's. But, then again I'm no oil painting myself.

Wazza88
03-07-08, 03:15
Date of trip Dec. 07 to Jan. 08.

Some girls are not from the bars. All do BBBJ; some allow CIM; some swallow; a few do AR. All like pesos.

Wazza88
03-07-08, 03:30
AC Trip Dec. '07 to Jan. '08.

All girls enjoy DATY, some more than others. Some do deep throat, a few do anal. All girls will love you if you have PESOnality.

Wazza88
03-07-08, 04:16
AC Trip Dec. '07 to Jan.'08.

Some photos are of May '07 trip. Not the best because I am an amateur and a photographic illiterate.

Some girls have their own apartments/rooms/flat ("stay-out"). Many girls live in accommodation rented by the bars ("stay-in"). In this type of situation, there are rooms in a house and 5/6/8 girls in each room. There could be 5 bunk beds in each room with one ceiling fan. Not an ideal situation,there are times when the girls may wait one hour to go to the CR (toilet). However, when the going gets tough, the tough get going, these girls adapt quite well. They will always have my respect.

Fifty Fifty
03-07-08, 08:33

Sorry to disappoint but no real stunners or high maintenance girls with attitude. Mainly 6's, 7's and a few 8's. But, then again I'm no oil painting myself.

I have to disagree with you. IMHO they all look pretty good to me, each happy to pose too.
Well done, very nice pics and good work, looks like you were a busy guy, hope the sheets were changed regularly. Ha ha.

Cheers, F/Fifty

Warbucks
03-07-08, 09:18
I have to disagree with you. IMHO they all look pretty good to me, each happy to pose too.
Well done, very nice pics and good work, looks like you were a busy guy, hope the sheets were changed regularly. Ha ha.

Cheers, F/Fifty

Nice looking girls. Looks like you had a great time.

Nvslim
03-07-08, 11:02

No apologies, those girls are nice looking, especially day
4 ac1..jpg.

Slim

Cunning Stunt
03-08-08, 13:26
Heres genuine sisters I had from LA Cafe. Neither was a particular looker (both about 5 or 6's) but Gina, the older sister, was a game chick who was up for anything and was great VFM. The memory of watching her diddling herself to climax still gives me goosebumps and a lump in the pants. At one point there was 3 sisters all working the caff but the eldest was too gauche and bony for even my undiscerning tastes. However the youngest was straight off the bus from the provinces and it was great watching Gina instruct her in the fine art of the blow job. Unfortunately my camera batteries expired a few shots into the session so I lost out on a lot of the more interesting action shots, in particular the money shot over 2 compliant sisterly faces.

Yet another tick in the box and although overated I must admit there is something dark, sinful and Attila the Hunnish about poking one sister whilst your fingers are deeply imbedded up the snatch of the other.

Cunning Stunt
03-09-08, 11:44
Heres Gina doing the two finger taco tango. Must be my voyeuristic tendancies but just loved watching her tickling the bearded clam especially when she is really into it as Gina obviously was:)

Always a tasty appertif before the main feast.

Enjoy

Fifty Fifty
03-09-08, 12:17
Heres genuine sisters I had from LA Cafe.

Nice pics G, very nice girls and looks like good fun too, at what price may I ask??

Also re: Pic 07, was that with Maid Service, Tea or Coffee Sir?

Cheers F/Fifty

Asian Rain
03-09-08, 14:10
Trike Patrol's an amateur Filipina porn website.Trike Patrol has always been in the top 10 best Asian reality sites. Funny as hell concept - kind of like a Angeles City style Bangbus - as these guys go around on a 3-wheel trike and pick up girls off the street. Of course porn sites are an act, but it's a nice deviation from the usual formualic bring-home-a-bargirl-and-bang-her-on-film technique of some other sites. I think it's great because they seem to bang the exact kinds of girls that I see most guys going home with. Reality.

Funny thing about Trike Patrol is that a few months ago I started to see lots of talent out of Manila - and specifically out of LA Cafe. I know at least 3 girls on the site that I have banged. One girl - featured as "Super Freak" Sky (yeah, not her real name) on Trike Patrol - I had put on film early last year. She was a real cock chomper and took a huge load of my jizz all over her face which dribbled down on her chest. One pic attached from the start of my session with her at the Cherry Blossoms Hotel.

On one of my previous trips to Manila I ran into "Sky" on the second floor of LA Cafe. She mentioned to me that she had a movie producer BF and complained that he was checking up on her all the time. Trike Patrol is blocked in the Philippines, so she didn't seem to have a clue that her movie producer BF had put her on a porn site. I didn't feel like bursting her bubble, so I just let it at that.

Check out a nice Trike Patrol gallery of Miss Sky (www3.xfreehosting.com/asian/hotdose/PH/PH-Sky/Sky.htm). There is a cheap trial option for testers.

Any of you interested in my list of great Asian reality sites, just pop me a PM.

Enjoy, AsianRain

Asia Smiles
03-09-08, 14:50
Does anyone know if that rooftop pick up joint in the video "CHE" is for real, in Angeles City, or simply staged?

Porker
03-09-08, 17:26
Liked your post about Trike Patrol. Recent AC2 postings have said that bootlegged DVD's are being sold on Fields Ave.

Trike Patrol has always been in the top 10 best Asian reality sites. Funny as hell concept - kind of like a Angeles City style Bangbus - as these guys go around on a 3-wheel trike and pick up girls off the street. Of course porn sites are an act, but it's a nice deviation from the usual formualic bring-home-a-bargirl-and-bang-her-on-film technique of some other sites. I think it's great because they seem to bang the exact kinds of girls that I see most guys going home with. Reality.

Funny thing about Trike Patrol is that a few months ago I started to see lots of talent out of Manila - and specifically out of LA Cafe. I know at least 3 girls on the site that I have banged. One girl - featured as "Super Freak" Sky (yeah, not her real name) on Trike Patrol - I had put on film early last year. She was a real cock chomper and took a huge load of my jizz all over her face which dribbled down on her chest. One pic attached from the start of my session with her at the Cherry Blossoms Hotel.

On one of my previous trips to Manila I ran into "Sky" on the second floor of LA Cafe. She mentioned to me that she had a movie producer BF and complained that he was checking up on her all the time. Trike Patrol is blocked in the Philippines, so she didn't seem to have a clue that her movie producer BF had put her on a porn site. I didn't feel like bursting her bubble, so I just let it at that.

Check out a nice Trike Patrol gallery of Miss Sky (www3.xfreehosting.com/asian/hotdose/PH/PH-Sky/Sky.htm). There is a cheap trial option for testers.

Any of you interested in my list of great Asian reality sites, just pop me a PM.

Enjoy, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
03-10-08, 10:41
Nice pics G, very nice girls and looks like good fun too, at what price may I ask??

Also re: Pic 07, was that with Maid Service, Tea or Coffee Sir?

Cheers F/FiftyHi Fifty,

Yeah they were great fun particularly Gina who although no stunner, had a cute little bod (although she had obviously had offspring) with a particularly fine pair of tweakable nipples. I purchased her services several times not for her looks (although I love spinners) but for her high standard of service, she was good fun to hang with and as horny as a hellcat. Oh and she was a 3 holer (I had the pleasure of popping her back cherry).

Seem to recall I gave her P1T ST with 500 for her sister who according to G WAS p4p'ing for the first time and hence did not screw that time, although under G's expert tuition was able to contribute a reasonable BBBJ. A good time was had by all, especially moi.

G would have been excellent in a maid fantasy scenario (and would have played the part to perfection.hell I missed an opportunity! ). Heres a couple more of her providing maid service.

BTW Asian Rain. I too have seen familiar faces from LA Cafe appearing on that excellent Trike Patrol porn site. Wonder who runs it. And if they recruiting!

Blackrob771
03-10-08, 15:08

Sorry to disappoint but no real stunners or high maintenance girls with attitude. Mainly 6's, 7's and a few 8's. But, then again I'm no oil painting myself.Do you have any joy juice left! That's alot of action bro, and some nice finds in that pile of pussy!

Nailr
03-11-08, 04:44
Trike Patrol is of course staged, but with working and non-working girls as the talent. It's run by a young man named Jimmy Regina. I last spoke with him through a Filipina monger site 3 years ago. At the time he was teaching english in Korea and had just taken his first trip to the Phills. We actually talked about doing a Filipina porn site. I lost interest but apparently he's now living the dream.

Devils 1
03-14-08, 01:26
If you have never been to AF1 it is a must see. There are literally 100 beautiful women there. It is pricey but every man should do it once in there life, like Vegas or Disney World. This girl is far from the prettiest but the service was second to none! One of the best BBBJ in the Phils.

Wicked Roger
03-14-08, 19:24
FR in Makati. These are a few of the G and J (G reads ISG and approved of each - a first for me!). Prior to that was a sweaty session with another beauty - no pics sorry guys but read the FR.

These are 22 (G) and 18 (J) - perfect :).

Enjoy

Romello
03-14-08, 22:30
If you have never been to AF1 it is a must see. There are literally 100 beautiful women there. It is pricey but every man should do it once in there life, like Vegas or Disney World. This girl is far from the prettiest but the service was second to none! One of the best BBBJ in the Phils.Where's exactly is Air Force 1 located. In Makati?

Vincent Van Ho
03-14-08, 23:48
If you have never been to AF1 it is a must see. There are literally 100 beautiful women there. It is pricey but every man should do it once in there life, like Vegas or Disney World. This girl is far from the prettiest but the service was second to none! One of the best BBBJ in the Phils.She's gorgeous. I'm heading there soon. How pricey is pricey?

What city is AF1 close to; or in?

Member #2718
03-15-08, 01:08
Where's exactly is Air Force 1 located. In Makati?

Its in Paranaque, just south of the airport. About a block further on is Star Fleet home of a great "Wet Thai Massage" in the VIP area.

Cunning Stunt
03-15-08, 01:19
Where's exactly is Air Force 1 located. In Makati?Paranaque I believe, off Sucat Road, not far from the International Airport.

How much do they charge there I wonder? Looks a bit of a big, glitzy, rip off place from the outside so I have never ventured inside as overpaying gives me severe heartburn. But had an American friend who swore it was the bee's knee's.

Devils 1 girl certainly looks a bit tasty but I think the damage was stinging, maybe P3T+ ST?

Amavida
03-15-08, 01:56
If you have never been to AF1 it is a must see. There are literally 100 beautiful women there. It is pricey but every man should do it once in there life, like Vegas or Disney World. This girl is far from the prettiest but the service was second to none! One of the best BBBJ in the Phils.

I've heard very mixed reviews of this place in the past.
First time I've seen a girl from there.
Very nice..

Amavida

X Man
03-15-08, 14:52
Petite lady with nice breasts.

Cunning Stunt
03-15-08, 21:13
Petite lady with nice breasts.Cheers X Man.

Don't ya just love those cute little spinners with the wild, unkempt love gardens? I do, even if they do have me reaching for the shears. But not so sure about the the knickers. Has anyone else noticed when you strip off an otherwise sexily dressed pinay cutey how often it happens that you encounter a fuck-off great pair of cotton passion killers often in startling pink with a teddy on the outside and a drip pad in the gusset. Always happening to me and puts me off my stroke (but not for long).

Heres a hairy little spinner of mine (yes she did have oversize pink knickers). She is a Quiapo girl.

Longhorn2000
03-16-08, 04:44
Devils1,

I'm about 99% sure i saw your Air Force One girl freelancing at LA Cafe when I was there in January. If it's the same one, she is indeed quite attractive!

Amavida
03-16-08, 11:20
Petite lady with nice breasts.

Very nice Xman,
I particularly like the creampie shot.. nice memory for you I hope ;)

BTW that hotel suite looks a lot like the Great Eastern?

Amavida

X Man
03-16-08, 16:05
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HornyGeorge
03-16-08, 20:57
Very sweet and slutty (she started posing and suggested I get out the camera), but VERY smooth. Kept my eye on my wallet with a 20 second lapse when roomboy brought drinking glasses and I went to the anteroom/halllway to let him in. She took 7 of the 14 C notes I had just brought from bank in US the day before (it was the night I arrived in Manila), and she left exactly 500 pesos of the 4000 I had.

We never discussed money until during the session she said "just give me 500". When she was getting ready to leave, I went to my wallet, saw a 500 Peso note and gave it to her without noticing that half the US money and all the pesos except the 500 had disappeared. This is only the second time a hooker has gotten money from my wallet and by far the biggest amount I have had stolen ever.

Look out for her, and be extra careful anytime you take a freelancer as there is no mamsan to go complain to when you get something stolen.

Wicked Roger
03-17-08, 00:16
Agree with X Man this is the Photo Gallery so here are some of a CB girl I met in Cebu. FR to follow. Cherry (until she met me :)) lovely rack, sweet, nice and now very interested in being open minded WR style :D

No faces to protect the innocent (well she was)

More to follow when I have the time in between shagging her and seeing other CB and DIA girls, plus the odd WG in Makati - that I will be doing very soon

Enjoy

X Man
03-17-08, 02:56
Roger, you truly are a wicked, wicked man. If anyone is going to pop cherries, it should be you. You have this sweet innocent thing shaved, dog collar....and those high heels. You bought them for her didn't you? I bet she wears them to bed, doesn't she.

Wicked!

X

Wicked Roger
03-17-08, 11:22
Roger, you truly are a wicked, wicked man. If anyone is going to pop cherries, it should be you. You have this sweet innocent thing shaved, dog collar....and those high heels. You bought them for her didn't you? I bet she wears them to bed, doesn't she.

Wicked!

X
Absolutely.

And she has an even higher pair as well. She has to look good - we went to few bars last and few would beat IMHO so I am a lucky bastard to quote my good mate FF.

Worse still....she is very submissive for me just loves the idea of being taught how to be naughty....and I like being teacher. FR will follow when I get the time, too much pussy here :D Chasing more DIA and CB

Devils 1
03-18-08, 00:53
She's gorgeous. I'm heading there soon. How pricey is pricey?

What city is AF1 close to; or in?It is near the airport. Unfortunately it is on the very opposite side of the airport from Makati. Alot of people go there on there way to or from the airport. You know kind of a post/pre flight tension reducer.

As far as price; they have two levels or flight classes: business class and first class (get it). Supposedly the women are much hotter and more of them in first class. I paid 5000 pesos for 1st class the time I was there. I believe business was 3000-3500 pesos. To offer you some consolation for overpaying it is a 90 minute session.

IMHO it is worth it to go there just to see 100 beatiful women sitting in that auditorium in the same outfit with a number on there chest. I am talking every shape and size in the world.

Devils 1
03-20-08, 02:52
This is a girl I barfined in November from an upscale club in Cebu. Cant remember the name but the cab driver knew where it was (maybe called Arena?). Lots of Koreans there and in Cebu in general as I think this is some kind of a cheap beach destination for them. They tried to run the old..."you cannot have her she is a very special girl" When I told then I was a very special guy they tried to tell me she was a cherry girl. I paid @ 3000 pesos for LT. Of course she was not a cherry but very inexperienced and scared. I am fairly certain she was about 18 yrs and 1 day old.

The club is a Karaoke bar with a long stage down the middle with a lot of nice booths around the outside. The girls go on stage for two songs and end up topless at the end of it.

There scam seemed to be that you had to choose a girl to sit with you for 30-60 mins for about 1000 pesos. During this time you were supposed to decide if you were interested in barfining her. The first girl I sat with was one of the most beautiful women I have seen in the PI. She gave me a song and dance about never having a white "boyfriend" and she did not want to ruin herself with someone of my size. It was pretty hard to get mad at that big of a compliment but I used it to my advantage to negotiate out of the "cherry premium" for the consolation prize shown below.

If anyone can come up with the name of this club I highly recommend it for upscale women, a lot of truly beautiful women in there.

Cunning Stunt
03-20-08, 20:21
This is a girl I barfined in November from an upscale club in Cebu. Cant remember the name but the cab driver knew where it was (maybe called Arena?). Lots of Koreans there and in Cebu in general as I think this is some kind of a cheap beach destination for them. They tried to run the old..."you cannot have her she is a very special girl" When I told then I was a very special guy they tried to tell me she was a cherry girl. I paid @ 3000 pesos for LT. Of course she was not a cherry but very inexperienced and scared. I am fairly certain she was about 18 yrs and 1 day old.

The club is a Karaoke bar with a long stage down the middle with a lot of nice booths around the outside. The girls go on stage for two songs and end up topless at the end of it.

There scam seemed to be that you had to choose a girl to sit with you for 30-60 mins for about 1000 pesos. During this time you were supposed to decide if you were interested in barfining her. The first girl I sat with was one of the most beautiful women I have seen in the PI. She gave me a song and dance about never having a white "boyfriend" and she did not want to ruin herself with someone of my size. It was pretty hard to get mad at that big of a compliment but I used it to my advantage to negotiate out of the "cherry premium" for the consolation prize shown below.

If anyone can come up with the name of this club I highly recommend it for upscale women, a lot of truly beautiful women in there.What a beautiful girl - 18 yrs and one day you say ..mmm - hey thats lucky and cutting it a bit fine :) (did the girl or the mamasan tell you her age) You say you saw better lookers in there? Wow you will realy have to barnstorm your memory cells and try and come up with a name for this place.

Fifty Fifty
03-21-08, 05:47
I used to buy VHS tapes from a site called asiaerotica.com

A long long time ago............

Can anyone suggest where I can purchase/download real filipina sex videos?

You could try the internet . com ???

Is this for real or am I missing something here ?? BTW is this the Photo Thread?

Cheers, F/Fifty

Buko Max
03-21-08, 06:14
Can anyone suggest where I can purchase/download real filipina sex videos?
Yes Fifty Fifty is right, this is the photo gallery for members to post photos.

Glancing over your posting history, you just make requests and post absolutely nothing.

There is a photo gallery chit chat thread if you must post more nonsense.

In the future, please go back to lurking and move along!

Buko Max
03-21-08, 06:32
This is a girl I barfined in November from an upscale club in Cebu.
Yes sounds like you were at Arena and thats a nice consolation prize I might add, thanks for posting.
But 3000 LT sounds a little low for that club, you must be a good negotiator!

PS - Nice photos X Man, Wicked Roger, Gamahucher and thanks for posting them!

Nvslim
03-22-08, 10:21
This is a girl I barfined in November from an upscale club in Cebu.

Man you sure can pick them. She is one of the cutest I seen here. Love those firm little titties. Thanks for sharing.

Slim

Professional
03-22-08, 22:08
Here are some pictures of cebu "silver dollar". I did not BF anybody I am pretty picky and none of them really appealed to me. I thought Angeles was better maybe not ratio wise but better in terms of more women thus better chances of find what you want.

Thanks for all your reports.

Professional
03-22-08, 22:14
Here is a couple from the club near the Cebu Airport I think it is call Bounty.

Professional
03-22-08, 22:21
Here's a couple of pictures from Blue Nile. The girl in white just kept getting in the way. She kept jump in front of my camera everytime I took a shoot. I finally gave up. I know she was just playing but it got pretty annoying.

Professional
03-22-08, 22:24
Last one I will post more if time allows. Most of my picture (I do have alot) I promised I will not post so sorry guys!

Fifty Fifty
03-23-08, 10:07
Here are some pictures of cebu "silver dollar". I did not BF anybody I am pretty picky and none of them really appealed to me. I thought Angeles was better maybe not ratio wise but better in terms of more women thus better chances of find what you want.

Thanks for all your reports.

Hi, I agree with you re Silver Dollar Cebu, although the bar atmosphere is relaxed, the stock appeared to be fairly well used, just like old cars, probably reliable, but no longer sparkling !!

Didnt get to the club near the Airport so cannot confirm the name, although it looks fairly good from your pics. I found the group of Mango St bars much better than any others and basically shopped there.

Thanks for the excellent pics, In my experience this kind of stuff is often hard to achieve in most clubs as most girls often dont wish to be recognised.

Cheers, F/Fifty

Robwilling
03-23-08, 11:34
Works night shift as cashier in hotel for less than $USD8 per night so keen to try something new to meet interested parties to put on shows for or act as tour guide / PA if you want to visit Pi.

Contact me and I can chat to you more about her.

Cunning Stunt
03-23-08, 13:20
For the Cooch Connoisseur among our number, heres a nice example of Pinay pussy lips for your delight and delectation. Don'tcha just love those dark pigmented and puffy meat curtains.

Therefore I make no apology for this submission as 'A twat of beauty is a joy forever, Its loveliness increases..' .

Long91
03-25-08, 23:00
For the Cooch Connoisseur among our number, heres a nice example of Pinay pussy lips for your delight and delectation. Don'tcha just love those dark pigmented and puffy meat curtains.

Therefore I make no apology for this submission as 'A twat of beauty is a joy forever, Its loveliness increases..' .
Absolutely. Somthing about an Asian girl with a black pussy. I LOVE IT!

Member #3437
03-26-08, 17:30

If anyone can come up with the name of this club I highly recommend it for upscale women, a lot of truly beautiful women in there.

Beautiful~!

Joe Lang
03-27-08, 04:46
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Porty
03-28-08, 14:21
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Joe Lang
03-29-08, 02:47

Wazza88
03-29-08, 05:38
Just a few pictures of a previous trip to AC. Some girls married foreigners, some are going with Filipinos, one or two are studying, some retired, others have moved on/ gone back to the province and a few still in the bars.

Wazza88
03-29-08, 05:43
More photos and very pleasant memories.

Cunning Stunt
03-29-08, 22:34
Last one I will post more if time allows. Most of my picture (I do have alot) I promised I will not post so sorry guys!Thanks for your pix pro - guess sometimes there appears to be little response to a post from fellow members but your effort is appreciated nontheless (you can tell this by the viewing figures). Though as in all contributory sites its nice to get a appreciative nod occasionally so thanks mate.

I was particularly interested in your Silver Dollar pictures. This place has a memorable place in my mongering career as it was here that I last bf'd a bargirl and barebacked her. I'd run out of rubber and couldn't resist the temptation (she was a very hot number). Mind this was in the late 80's so I reckon I've been a pretty disciplined fucker since then. Amazing that the place is still going strong.

Look forward to more of your pictorial posts.

Cheers GH

X Man
03-30-08, 10:12
Thanks for the pics Wazz,

I enjoyed looking at them, but I have two things to say.

1) if all your pics are PG (fully clothed), please tell us in the post.
2) if your old friends get married, it's probably best not to post her picture anymore.

And lastly, I apologize for not putting a picture here. I guess I've put up enough up in the past that I will be excused for the occasional lapse of protocol.

X

Cunning Stunt
03-30-08, 12:55
Few more pix of G - a bit more mature than I usually prefer, but a good old sporting threeholer:D

Cunning Stunt
03-31-08, 00:02
More of G playing the part of a dirty, pinay w**** to perfection (but she is a really nice kid if a little past her sell by date).

What ever happened to Asian Rain and his naughty facials? Has he retired or gone home or has he been tamed by one of his many conquests or is he working on more good stuff for our delight and delectation?

Note Amavida and X Man. Your recent spat has enlivened the Philippine board but I note neither has contributed anything of any real raunch value to the pinay photo board in recent months. Why not? Pull your fingers out, boys!

Monger on. GH

Cunning Stunt
03-31-08, 00:56
Another girl with the most astonishingly long silky soft tresses has a lot of fun at my expense. Did I mind. Did I fuck (well I did actually:

X Man
03-31-08, 04:30
Thanks R for telling me about the IMG feature for viewing thumbnails in ISG posts. It works great. Since I hadn't gone thru all of Wazz's pics, I discovered that he did have some nudes in there after all.

Quick instructions if you don't already have this feature activated.

Go to ISG "user control panel", then click on "edit forum options". Scroll down to the second box titled "thread display options" and check off the first box "show images".

I wish I had known about this years ago!

*** I actually dug up some pictures to post this time, but they won't load for some reason. I'll try again later.

X

Thanks for the pics Wazz,

I enjoyed looking at them, but I have two things to say.

1) if all your pics are PG (fully clothed), please tell us in the post.
2) if your old friends get married, it's probably best not to post her picture anymore.

And lastly, I apologize for not putting a picture here. I guess I've put up enough up in the past that I will be excused for the occasional lapse of protocol.

X

Wazza88
03-31-08, 07:52
Few more pix of G - a bit more mature than I usually prefer, but a good old sporting threeholer:DHi GH,

Like your photos. Mine are a little different so I hope we can complement each other.

G'day X,

Appreciate your counsel, no married women and I will specify in future posts whether the girl is clothed or topless.

Regards,

Wazz

Peterkn
03-31-08, 22:13
Thanks Gamahucher and Wazza88 for some nice pictures! I can’t wait to travel down there and explore these beauties! My flight is not until December though. I’m doing a bit of planning in advance I think I will have to plan a couple of short business trips to the FFK land (Frankfurt or Dussledorf) and hopefully they will have some new Asian talent!

Perhaps has this been explained already? How much do the girls usually charge to have their photo taken (blowing etc)? Do you negotiate that as part of the package? –or tip them afterwards? Most girls agree? Hidden camera is illegal I assume?

I promise I will post any pictures taken!

P

Bilbo Baggins
04-01-08, 09:01
A nice hairy snatch for us beaver lovers. I am not letting any clean up brigade any where near her.

Peterkn, they don't like chit chat in the photo room but in the interests of civility I negotiate before hand that I am free to do anything. I have consent to use cam but usually turn the red record light off so its not obvious and just put the cam down somewhere pointing where the action will take place and let it run. Then they don't think about it.