PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Kingdavide
08-11-08, 14:58
Some more PicsI was a little shocked by the first pics when the manlish girl posing that.

Cunning Stunt
08-11-08, 17:56
Been lurking long enough. Bout time I share.

Here are Jhaz and Kathy from LA Cafe.

Had both together for 3000 php. (1500 each)

I know I overpaid when they agreed right away.

Hi HK,

What was the service like from Jazz. Reason that I ask is because she was coming on really strong to me in the LA Cafe the other night; you know the kind of thing, grabbing at my dick, grinding her ass against my crotch, doing that stupid blow job action with hand at mouth and tongue in cheek. That sort of thing leaves me cold these days and I moved on pretty rapidly. I actually think that this kind of immodest behavior in public is alien to the Filipina psyche and girls who behave in that way are either under the influence of drugs or booze (or both) or has maybe been on the game too long and the lights are on but nobodies at home if you get my meaning. But I wonder if the promise of the bar translated into action in the bed. She certainly had a cute little spinnery bod.

I ended up with a rather more modest but cute 20 year old from Cavite (there seems to be a lot of Cavite girls in the caff these days). She didn't have much English which is always a good sign of freshness in LA Cafe gals but this didn't inhibit her performance which was pretty good as she promised. She also, wouldn't accept a centavo less than P1500 ST but was so cute that I gave way. OK guys, I guess I overpaid too but the better lookers won't budge for less. Too many over generous gentlemen from East Asia has pushed the ante up I guess.

Sorry for not attaching a pic. I'll try to make up for it later.

Promises, always promises ;)

Aussie Mate
08-11-08, 21:05
I had fantastic service from "Jazz" not her real name. GREAT BBBJ with her and another friend.

I know what you mean, I hate that BJ mimicking in the bar. However she does perform. I had several run ins with her before I brought her back to the hotel. On one occasion she blew me under the table at the LA while the band was playing. Never asked for it guess she kind of liked me, Only cost was 1 or 2 drinks.

Gotta love the PI!

AM

Blink157
08-12-08, 03:33
guys,

thanks for the nice dog fotos :D...but evrybody has different taste and likings..Im more for the pretty gurls....going on a new exploring tour with a new wingman to Makati and Roxas..hope to do that on thursday or friday, had some colds...shouldnt fuck all night and leave the aircon running :D...no gud..

Life is good

Blink

Robbaf
08-12-08, 10:20
After so many travels to the Filipines and having it so easy it doesn't feel that you have attained anything everytime you have an easy score with one of these freebies or freelancers.

No comdom rules no nothing is just so sorry, maybe when I can not get anything challenging and get old and fat I will then become a Pinay fan.

However; I respect all of you that like then.

Chreers

Thanks RicanStud, stay in Korea, that leaves more for me. BTW, I love the chase, I am not that old and not fat. But, if you want to pay 200,000 won 752659for a good time in Korea, it is up to you. I will stay here and enjoy my $20-$50 outings and pray that I never have to pay $200 for a short time.

Since this is the photo gallery I will include a picture of a LA Cafe girl. She may not be the best looking, but she knows how to please without drama.

Robb

Hobby Knob
08-12-08, 18:20
I had fantastic service from "Jazz" not her real name. GREAT BBBJ with her and another friend.

I know what you mean, I hate that BJ mimicking in the bar. However she does perform. I had several run ins with her before I brought her back to the hotel. On one occasion she blew me under the table at the LA while the band was playing. Never asked for it guess she kind of liked me, Only cost was 1 or 2 drinks.

Gotta love the PI!

AM
Yes her service was very good and enthusiastic. She is very aggressive at LA cafe as you know. Sitting on lap, putting you hands on her suso's. Yelling "I love sex". She may have been on something. I'm not sure, but her service at the hotel was very good.

I went back later in the day and she saw me. Would not leave me alone. I wanted to try someone different, but she was all over me. Wanted to spend the whole night with me. Even challenged me to pool. If I won, I wouldn't have to pay her.

An old lady kept coming up to me telling me shes a good girl, take her. They don't have MMS there do they. I kept think ing it was her mom or Lola. Kinda creeped me out.

I ended up leaving LA cafe empty handed that second time. After I pried Jhaz off me.

Cunning Stunt
08-13-08, 02:59
yes her service was very good and enthusiastic. she is very aggressive at la cafe as you know. sitting on lap, putting you hands on her suso's. yelling "i love sex". she may have been on something. i'm not sure, but her service at the hotel was very good.

i went back later in the day and she saw me. would not leave me alone. i wanted to try someone different, but she was all over me. wanted to spend the whole night with me. even challenged me to pool. if i won, i wouldn't have to pay her.

an old lady kept coming up to me telling me shes a good girl, take her. they don't have mms there do they. i kept think ing it was her mom or lola. kinda creeped me out.

i ended up leaving la cafe empty handed that second time. after i pried jhaz off me.

good to hear she put out in private what she promised in the bar. i think that this girl is a 'shabu' user is almost certainly a given. i'm told that a 'pingi' is easily available for about p100 from the many pushers that hang out there. i would estimate from what i was told by an unusually forthright source, that a suprisingly large number of girls their use on a regular basis. as long as they are not meths addicts in the 'tweaking' phase, this should be no real problem to mongers, and in fact can heighten their own pleasure as 'shabu' when used casually, can greatly increase a girls sex drive and leads her to indulge in behaviour that she wouldn't dream of doing when straight. some of my more wildly orgiastic sessions have been with girls who i have suspected of been high on shabu. just don't sample that bad shit yourself!

there are many unofficial mamasans in la cafe including many of the older working girls themselves. they take a 'fee' of p100-200 and are much used by the koreans. they can be a pain in the arse, but have their uses if you have something specific in mind or are too lazy to look yourself. some of the younger, prettier girls are obtainable exclusively through a mms, but take care she is not ****, as this is one of the specialities they cater for. gh

LookingToSwing4
08-13-08, 14:19
Yes her service was very good and enthusiastic. She is very aggressive at LA cafe as you know. Sitting on lap, putting you hands on her suso's. Yelling "I love sex". She may have been on something. I'm not sure, but her service at the hotel was very good.

I went back later in the day and she saw me. Would not leave me alone. I wanted to try someone different, but she was all over me. Wanted to spend the whole night with me. Even challenged me to pool. If I won, I wouldn't have to pay her.

An old lady kept coming up to me telling me shes a good girl, take her. They don't have MMS there do they. I kept think ing it was her mom or Lola. Kinda creeped me out.

I ended up leaving LA cafe empty handed that second time. After I pried Jhaz off me.

What was her take-out price? I like the look and would look for her when I get there in October.

Hobby Knob
08-14-08, 07:58
What was her take-out price? I like the look and would look for her when I get there in October.
When asked she always said "up to you". Typical Pinay term.

From the amount of girls at LA cafe (and this was at noon) no need to worry about finding someone.

X Man
08-14-08, 14:58
Gabahucher, you remind me of Vinny, the little smart ass I grew up with on the north side of Detroit. He was everyone's friend, but also the first to encourage any antagonism and a big cheerleader when there was a neighborhood fight.

He was small and cute, and knew how to talk shit. He was good at starting fights, but somehow ducked out when the swinging started. But cute he was, had lots of hot girls as a teenager.

Years later, I was back in town and ran into Vinny. He was driving a beat up Camaro, unemployed, divorced, had no front teeth, and had to excuse himself in order to powder his nose.

Anyway, resizing photos for ISG is not very high on my TO DO list, and gets lower when I get smart ass comments from Gamahilarious.

Anyway, GH, wasn't it you who had an unusual interest in my tool size a few months back.

This pic is for you.

X

Promises, always promises ;)

Cunning Stunt
08-15-08, 10:34
Sorry X - I really must resist the temptation to rattle your cage. As you have proved time after time, you are sans SoH. I would have thought you would have needed one to live in Detroit (is that why you left - everyone else was laughing and you just couldn't see the joke :)).

Why the long and tedious story about your friend Vinny. I assure you that he and I have absolutely no similarity except in your fevered imagination.

I have absolutely no interest in your penis despite your constant silly alluding to the contrary. My single comment on the subject was after you was foolish enough to post a picture of the poor, shrunken object. It was certainly not a question of envy; you would need to grow another 6" for that to be the case :D

Will the forum disintegrate if you don't post photo's? I feel we might survive as we seem to have got along for long enough without!

Do lighten up, boyo. GH

PS - Didn't open your pix as I had an awful feeling it might be another picture of your miniscule member. Tell me it wasn't.

LookingToSwing4
08-15-08, 14:33
When asked she always said "up to you". Typical Pinay term.

From the amount of girls at LA cafe (and this was at noon) no need to worry about finding someone.

Understand as I have heard that response many times before. From your response, I interpret the going average, which is good to know. Some @ LA Cafe seem to think they can command more, and will generally tell you that early on. I will spend most of my time in AC, but promised my wingman that I would expose him to the LA Cafe scene. Mentioned to him that it was Asia's version of the Hotel Del Rey/Blue Marlin Bar in San Jose Costa Rica times 10.

Sammon
08-15-08, 15:28
just a friendly reminder to all. negotiate first with the girl first.
it will save you lot of headache later. some of these girls may demand more later and may cause you unnecessary problems.
this is a business transaction between the girl and you. even the la cafe girls can and will demand upeards of 4000 pesos for lt, if it is not negotiated before.
i know some of the koreans and japanese give them money like that much.
do not be fooled into thinking this sweet girl will take whatever you give her and vanish. i have heard of lots of unpleasant scenarios take place and police called. you do not want the girl to accuse you of violence and worse , [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). remember , these girls are freelancers and not from a go go. you have no defence to bringing her to your room.
just be on the safe side. it is not rocket science.

Hobby Knob
08-15-08, 16:09
just a friendly reminder to all. negotiate first with the girl first.
it will save you lot of headache later. some of these girls may demand more later and may cause you unnecessary problems.
this is a business transaction between the girl and you. even the la cafe girls can and will demand upeards of 4000 pesos for lt, if it is not negotiated before.
i know some of the koreans and japanese give them money like that much.
do not be fooled into thinking this sweet girl will take whatever you give her and vanish. i have heard of lots of unpleasant scenarios take place and police called. you do not want the girl to accuse you of violence and worse , [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123). remember , these girls are freelancers and not from a go go. you have no defence to bringing her to your room.
just be on the safe side. it is not rocket science.

there was no negotions with jhaz. sh said up to you and i didn't reply. when she and kathy asked about me taking them both i asked how much. kathy said to jhaz "he asked how much" jhaz again said "up to you"

i offered 3000 pesos (1500 each) and they said ok.

i should have started around 1500 to 2000 total i'm guessing.

X Man
08-16-08, 04:35
Ghucher, you don't disappoint. I knew there'd be a laugh in there somewhere.

But what really surprises me is that it is actually you who apparently can't see a friendly [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-take when it is staring you right in the eye. Actually, Vinny was like that too...especailly after the meth rotted his brain away.

X

And for god's sake G-hucher and the rest of you. THIS IS THE PHOTO FORUM.

Sorry X - I really must resist the temptation to rattle your cage. As you have proved time after time, you are sans SoH. I would have thought you would have needed one to live in Detroit (is that why you left - everyone else was laughing and you just couldn't see the joke :)).

Why the long and tedious story about your friend Vinny. I assure you that he and I have absolutely no similarity except in your fevered imagination.

I have absolutely no interest in your penis despite your constant silly alluding to the contrary. My single comment on the subject was after you was foolish enough to post a picture of the poor, shrunken object. It was certainly not a question of envy; you would need to grow another 6" for that to be the case :D

Will the forum disintegrate if you don't post photo's? I feel we might survive as we seem to have got along for long enough without!

Do lighten up, boyo. GH

PS - Didn't open your pix as I had an awful feeling it might be another picture of your miniscule member. Tell me it wasn't.

X Man
08-16-08, 04:46
Wow, no one commented on the picture I posted earlier..and G-hucher is no longer interested in the size of my crank. My ego has taken a bruising.

What's wrong, you guys don't like skinny bald chicks?

X

You gotta love the mirrors at the Wild Orchid!

AsianLover2
08-16-08, 06:42
Wow, no one commented on the picture I posted earlier..and G-hucher is no longer interested in the size of my crank. My ego has taken a bruising.

X

You gotta love the mirrors at the Wild Orchid!I do. Nice pics.

Thanks

Cunning Stunt
08-16-08, 12:16
Well done X - see when you put your mind to you come up with some good stuff. Particularly like the identical twins effect with the mirror. And no pictures of your dick, thankfully ;).

My offering is a good for the curiosity value. Found this quite tall Filipina the other day who proved to have the most enormous c***. You don't expect it, so it comes as a bit of a suprise. She actually fit me like a glove so I tried her on and that combined with the strategic use of my trusty finger vibe, and I discovered that she could yodel as well. She wasn't too loose but was able to withstand a good pounding without the usual whinging and whining that you sometimes get from tighter pussied girls. Cool. GH

Soapy Smith
08-26-08, 07:38

X

You gotta love the mirrors at the Wild Orchid!

X, I too need to comment -- a little untimely since I just returned from RP and diseased laptop wouldn't cooperate while I was in country. I think the reason nobody commented on the crank or the skinny bald chick was that we were so stunned to see the bright lights emanating from around your head. I agree that G is unfairly critical of you, especially now that we know you've got this halo around your noggin.

Skip

X Man
08-26-08, 16:24
Skip, you freaked me out there for a minute. I had a few pics that showed me in the mirror or from the outside and when I read your post I thought I had inadvertently included such a picture -- possibly in one of my inebriated states.

Looking back at pics I figured out what you are on about.

Sorry to hear about your laptop. I hope you were able to find another way to transfer your pics to some digital medium. Looking forward to that.

Pic below is the "walking street" of AC, bless their hearts for copying Pattaya.

X

Does anyone beside me hate those white, ugly-ass Doll House boots? If they have to have boots, let the girls decide....kind of like the early iMac....

Black boots, fish net stockings.....

X, I too need to comment -- a little untimely since I just returned from RP and diseased laptop wouldn't cooperate while I was in country. I think the reason nobody commented on the crank or the skinny bald chick was that we were so stunned to see the bright lights emanating from around your head. I agree that G is unfairly critical of you, especially now that we know you've got this halo around your noggin.

Skip

Sang Kancil
08-27-08, 09:58
Agree with you absolutely.

They should change it years ago.

Fordtech
08-28-08, 16:57
I was in ac in July and took a ton of pics, here are some from my my 2nd favorite bar in ac. Enjoy guys :)

[Link to Photodeleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting links to photos on other websites. If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Labadi
08-30-08, 20:24
Due to a delay of my airplane I had to stay in Manila for one night without any preparation. I booked the GALLERIA MANILA Holyday Inn (Ortigas Center), which was a good choice. Huge room, 2 Kings-Size beds - all for a price of 75€ including breakfast.

But what to do? No luggage, no information about the mongering scene? I went down, asked a Taxi to take me to the EDSA -Complex. "I don't know" - okay, so I look for another one. I couldn't find another taxi, but 5 min later, the same taxi came along and said: "Okay, but if you want, I will bring you to a better place". I said okay, but max. 400 PHP for you and max. 2500 for the girl - if she's really good. So on we went. After 20 min we reached a hidden place and - through a dark entrance - they brought me to an illuminated room with 18 girls. Now, it was my choice.

I took Nana, a 24-year-old girl, who seemed a bit shy, but had a open gaze. Some more discussions and I paid 3000, which seemed to be a good price after all. The girl was very natural, no colored fingernails, only a bit of make-up - and shy. But this changed as we entered the room. She turned to be like a vulcan, couldn't get enough but finally surrendered after 2 1/2 hours. I myself didn't realize that I missed sleep for more than 24 hours.

After all a furious introduction to Manila. I met her again on my return trip. Again I felt like in heaven.

PS sorry: no phone, no mail - just an encouragement to try new ways in a new city.

Cunning Stunt
08-31-08, 08:59
Don’t’cha just love chunky brown skinned Filipino's. I do. This girl told me an interesting story. She said that she used to work as a maid for one of the richest families in the Philippines. She told me that whilst working for them, she was boffed by 3 generations of the same illustrious family, that is Grandad, Father and 15 year old son. Don’t know how true that is (Do you believe Pinays? – me neither) but it gave me a laff and on reflection it is probably true as she wasn’t too overladen with imaginative intelligence, bless her.

Cunning Stunt
08-31-08, 09:21

Skip

Skip ... as long as it is only your laptop that was diseased on your return from RP :D

We always knew that X is a bit different but Saint X - isn't that stretching the imagination a little too much. Are you sure they were not horns you spotted atop his noggin?

Asian Rain
08-31-08, 16:37
Don’t’cha just love chunky brown skinned Filipino's. I do.I like the girls with interesting stories. Gives 'em depth of character. I wonder if she thought that was in her job description? As for color, we've all covered the spectrum from jet black to porcelain white. I agree that the only color that really counts is the pink. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Cunning Stunt
08-31-08, 18:53
I like the girls with interesting stories. Gives 'em depth of character. I wonder if she thought that was in her job description? As for color, we've all covered the spectrum from jet black to porcelain white. I agree that the only color that really counts is the pink. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

Welcome back AR if only for a fleeting visit. I must admit that browner the better for me and I make an immediate b-line for any attractive dusky skinned Pinay on offer. They show off the pink to better effect, I do think (poet too). You can keep your porcelain white - too many negative connotations for me and they tend to be more precious and expensive.

This being a 'sex tourism' site is in desperate need of a few more adventurous souls who 'walk the walk, and talk the talk' rather than the 'namby, pamby' anti-porn, anti p4p brigade that infest certain forums (not fortunately this one, as yet) on this website. Thing is their constant vigilence and carping has toned down a certain thread (OK, I refer to the Thai Forum) and dissuaded new posters from posting 'interesting' photo's (and lets face it the photo gallery is the most viewed thread on all forums) for fear of being flamed. Like tame enough for W.I viewing these days. Maybe Jackson might take note or maybe he/they don't give a shit.

What about some of your more 'interesting' pix or do you keep them for your blog? Funny thing is a senior member contacted me the other day and thought I was your reincarnation on this site except for the fact that you are laid back whereas I just bite back:). Tell them its not true - you are not dead yet.

Since its you thought you would appreciate a recent splodger/pearl necklace of my own. Hope you can return the complement :D

Robbaf
08-31-08, 22:47
Here is my reason to go to Cebu. Maybe it is me, but Cebu seemed to have a lot more busty ladies then anywhere I have found in the PI. She is 20 years old, non-pro and I was set up with her by a friend:D The picture does not do them justice.

Robb

Lachlan1972
09-01-08, 02:23
Gamahucher,

Keep up the good work!!! screw the kill joys.

I like the sploodge shots and that last 1 is a gem.

Guiltyfeet
09-01-08, 15:01
Nothing drives me nuts more than a great set of tits. Young, large, firm, upstanding. In my earlier years one night I took a sweet young thing back to my room in angeles. She was kind of inexperienced also. At the bar she was spilling out of her top, but I thought it was just the work of a trick bra. When she took her top off I was stunned. They were spectacular and perfect in every respect; large, firm, translucent, flawless skin, and beautiful bulging nipples. I couldn't stop staring at them. Eventually she got pisses at me I didn't even get laid. REgretably, I've never seen such a pair in the phils in the 15 years since. I have seen several comps in Colombia and Rio however. I've learned to handle things better so I don't get the girl so pissed.

X Man
09-02-08, 16:18
I've always enjoyed the photos of AR from way back.

I'm not sure why he would want to have dual identities here at ISG, but so be it. He certainly isn't the first one.

X (photo attached - pink and brown theme)

Welcome back AR if only for a fleeting visit. I must admit that browner the better for me and I make an immediate b-line for any attractive dusky skinned Pinay on offer. They show off the pink to better effect, I do think (poet too). You can keep your porcelain white - too many negative connotations for me and they tend to be more precious and expensive.

This being a 'sex tourism' site is in desperate need of a few more adventurous souls who 'walk the walk, and talk the talk' rather than the 'namby, pamby' anti-porn, anti p4p brigade that infest certain forums (not fortunately this one, as yet) on this website. Thing is their constant vigilence and carping has toned down a certain thread (OK, I refer to the Thai Forum) and dissuaded new posters from posting 'interesting' photo's (and lets face it the photo gallery is the most viewed thread on all forums) for fear of being flamed. Like tame enough for W.I viewing these days. Maybe Jackson might take note or maybe he/they don't give a shit.

What about some of your more 'interesting' pix or do you keep them for your blog? Funny thing is a senior member contacted me the other day and thought I was your reincarnation on this site except for the fact that you are laid back whereas I just bite back:). Tell them its not true - you are not dead yet.

Since its you thought you would appreciate a recent splodger/pearl necklace of my own. Hope you can return the complement :D

X Man
09-02-08, 16:29
Tight little package. I think she was about 4' 10.

Khun Larry
09-04-08, 02:14
Tight little package. I think she was about 4' 10.

Looks nice

Cunning Stunt
09-04-08, 12:45
Recently, I finally got around to meeting Ana. You may recall that she was recommended by Asian Western a couple of months ago as a true blue nympho. I was dubious but intrigued as real nymphs are as rare as honest cops in this part of the world. Well, well done for finding her AW as I can confirm that everything he said is true and she is truly insatiable. This girl will try anything to get off and is also genuinely bisexual. She has done gang bangs, real deal lesbo threesomes, shemale threesomes (yuck) .. you name it. And according to her, she is doing it all for fun and the money thing is secondary, although it comes in handy as she likes to pamper herself.

She is 20 and looks younger with her warpaint off. She is a very pretty girl but no spinner as she has a kid and although no milf, she is well rounded with large, heavy breasts for a Pinay. She is bright, intelligent and very talkative although you can soon shut her up by diverting her mouth with an organic plug ;)

In bed she is first class, and in between bouts of pleasuring her, you can sit back and enjoy watching her pleasure herself which is a sight to heal sore eyes. Forgot to ask her to bring her own paraphernalia (she has a collection of dildo’s etc), so had to make do with my little pocket vibrator, which we put to good use. Her BBBJCIM will have your eyeball spinning like cherries on a fruit machine. Dirty photo’s are mandatory :D

I really wanted to keep her for myself but if AW can be so generous then so can I, and she really needs to meet some highly sexed guys to keep her away from her heavy dildo habit No dwarfs though as ... lol, well ask her if you are lucky enough to meet her :D. PM me (or Asian Western) for her CP no and YM address.

Thanks again AW and I look forward to road testing Tashie. This is what boards like this is all about. GH

Photo's with perrmission of Ana.

Wicked Roger
09-04-08, 15:27
Recently, I finally got around to meeting Ana.
Thanks again AW and I look forward to road testing Tashie. This is what boards like this is all about. GH

Nice pics G. AW had told me about Ana and I am meaning to meet her when am next in Manila...now I definitely will along with all the others :)

As this is the Photo Gallery a couple of pictures of my just turned 19 year old from Cebu whose pictures grace the March section. This is from a recent web chat where she was keen to show me the red top I bought her. I do this very often..well it is lonely at times ;)

And it is a nice red top especially when she has such a lovely rack that I have enjoyed many times. when she walks around Ayala and SM with no bra with this or another more revealing top it is such fun :D

Carmex - this is one of the girls we spoke of so next time I promise.....

Emale
09-05-08, 08:14

Glad you had a good time with her, she is a nice girl. Met her myself back in July also courtesy of AW. She just was not my "cup of tea". A bit too mercenary for my tastes

Cunning Stunt
09-05-08, 08:56
Glad you had a good time with her, she is a nice girl. Met her myself back in July also courtesy of AW. She just was not my "cup of tea". A bit too mercenary for my tastes

Funny, I got the opposite impression. I even tried to give her some extra 'taxi money' which she totally refused to take. Odd how one guys meat can be another guys poison. To be perfectly honest she was not my 'cup of tea' either as I much prefer 'spinners', preferably with no kids and with that more shy, quiet, restrained horniness that Filipina's are known for. But Ana, whilst not offering the true GFE, offers instead the real pornstar experience which is what a lot of guys are looking for. I would enjoy her again and unreservedly recommend her, hence the long report.

One thing that has often perplexed me about ISG is that there is no dedicated thread within each countries forum, purely for field reports on individual girls. Maybe I should ask Jackson?

HornyGeorge
09-05-08, 22:43
So Ana is a find indeed. Salamat to Asian Western for finding her, and to Gamahucher for being so generous as to share her.

WR: That is quite the rack in red indeed. She goes braless you say? Now that would be a sight to see! The red top you bought is nice enough, but the assets filling it would be even nicer to see.

Carmex
09-06-08, 04:45
WR-

Never seen that before on a filipina. Would have loved to get ahold of those.

Next time indeed.

Carmex

IgoforAsian
09-06-08, 04:52
I much prefer 'spinners', preferably with no kids and with that more shy, quiet, restrained horniness that Filipina's are known for.Gamahucher, you hit the nail right on the head there. That is why the poon scene is so great in the PI. I try to explain this to people here in North America but they just don't get it! (And never will until they come to the Phil and see it for themselves! ;-)

Emale
09-06-08, 07:36
So Ana is a find indeed. Salamat to Asian Western for finding her, and to Gamahucher for being so generous as to share her.

WR: That is quite the rack in red indeed. She goes braless you say? Now that would be a sight to see! The red top you bought is nice enough, but the assets filling it would be even nicer to see.

I am confused ? Have you met Ana ? Or is this just anticipation of what might be ?

Maaars
09-06-08, 11:38
I am now firmly convinced that every single Pinay I have ever met is emotionallly (if not surgically?!?) attached to her cellphone......... and here is the evidence to prove it !

Whilst I had one giving me a good ball licking, the other had my cock firmly planted in her mouth. The one chomping on my old fella then received an sms. Without pausing for a breath or as much as a glance, she deftly reached over to the bedside table to retrieve the fucking thing, read the message and promptly sent off a reply ! All this whilst continuing to move her head up and down my shaft. Truely a sight to behold............ word from the wise (and I know its been said before) ....MAKE SURE THEY TURN THE F#<l<!nG THING OFF AS SOON AS THEY WALK IN THE ROOM

A158
09-06-08, 12:29
I am now firmly convinced that every single Pinoy I have ever met is emotionallly (if not surgically?!?) attached to her cellphone......... and here is the evidence to prove it !

Whilst I had one giving me a good ball licking, the other had my cock firmly planted in her mouth. The one chomping on my old fella then received an sms. Without pausing for a breath or as much as a glance, she deftly reached over to the bedside table to retrieve the fucking thing, read the message and promptly sent off a reply ! All this whilst continuing to move her head up and down my shaft. Truely a sight to behold............ word from the wise (and I know its been said before) ....MAKE SURE THEY TURN THE F#<l<!nG THING OFF AS SOON AS THEY WALK IN THE ROOMMaaars,

I don't post on the ISG site too often since I live in the US and rarely make international trips for the sake of mongering, but I have to say that I truly admire your last photo. This one, IMHO should win the award of "Photo of the year" on the ISG site, if Jackson will ever have a thing like that.

Most Girls of the cell phone generation are hooked to their cell phones and if they were water proof they will take them in the bath tub or shower when they clean up. Now this is a novel idea...Maybe I should send it to these cell phones makers and collect some mongering cash from it.

Wow...you guys on the ISG rock.

Cheers

A158 AKA TexasMonger on the USA sister site

Mr Durex
09-06-08, 12:44
The picture is priceless, it should go into the hall of fame.

I am now firmly convinced that every single Pinoy I have ever met is emotionallly (if not surgically?!?) attached to her cellphone......... and here is the evidence to prove it !

Whilst I had one giving me a good ball licking, the other had my cock firmly planted in her mouth. The one chomping on my old fella then received an sms. Without pausing for a breath or as much as a glance, she deftly reached over to the bedside table to retrieve the fucking thing, read the message and promptly sent off a reply ! All this whilst continuing to move her head up and down my shaft. Truely a sight to behold............ word from the wise (and I know its been said before) ....MAKE SURE THEY TURN THE F#<l<!nG THING OFF AS SOON AS THEY WALK IN THE ROOM

Azmodeus Fl
09-06-08, 13:40
Now that is what I call multi tasking. But I would still be upset, doesn't cellphones use cause cancer.

I am now firmly convinced that every single Pinay I have ever met is emotionallly (if not surgically?!?) attached to her cellphone......... and here is the evidence to prove it !

Tryntry
09-06-08, 15:05

Totally agree, one of the Pinays texting the whole time we were together, quite annoying! Love your your picture, thanks for sharing.

X Man
09-06-08, 16:18
Oh, she should turn off the phone while you turn on your camera? That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? Are you the jealous type? :-)

The lady in my picture wasn't having anything to do with my camera. I've got about ten pics of her back (not too bad) and her hiding under sheets and blankets. But as soon as that phone buzzed, all of her defenses disappeared. Click, click. Even after she finished with her sms she suddenly ignored the camera...and even posed for a few. Unfortunately, most are only R or PG rated.

EDSA gal who wouldn't be worth a second visit.

X

NOTE: Whether you like or dislike this photo, no reply is necessary. In other words, don't send a message unless a pic is attached. Don't follow the example of senior member Gamhucher, who just can't help himself. (We forgive him because he actually does post pics once in a while.)

All this whilst continuing to move her head up and down my shaft. Truely a sight to behold............ word from the wise (and I know its been said before) ....MAKE SURE THEY TURN THE F#<l<!nG THING OFF AS SOON AS THEY WALK IN THE ROOM

X Man
09-06-08, 16:29
This pic is for the guy who sent me a pm commenting about my attitude.

Photo taken in front of Quiapo church. Nearby dvd's go 3 for 100 pesos. I only bought three, one was defective.

Ekspat
09-06-08, 16:36
read the message and promptly sent off a reply ! All this whilst continuing to move her head up and down my shaft.
No big deal for professionals.

Recently I was DATY with an African lady whlile she was talking on phone to her boyfriend in Aussie.
After the call was finished we had a mindblowing bumbum.

Also got a nice handjob while a Phils lady was talking nicely to her boyfriend and supporter in UK.

Usual business, but nice..... Hehe... :D

Ekspat
09-06-08, 16:48
word from the wise (and I know its been said before) ....MAKE SURE THEY TURN THE F#<l<!nG THING OFF AS SOON AS THEY WALK IN THE ROOM

Isn't it a great thing to shag a lady when she's telling her supporter somewhere in Europe or USA all this well known nonsense?
It's a turn-on for me, hehe.... :D

Maaars
09-07-08, 03:41
Oh, she should turn off the phone while you turn on your camera? That's a bit hypocritical, don't you think? Are you the jealous type? :-)

X - dont really understand what the jealous comment is all about, jealous of what ??
And as for being hypocritical about using a camera during a session, well so be it, thats ur opinion, and ur welcome to it. I would guess there would be plenty of "hypoctites" on ISG then, or we wouldnt have a photo gallery, would we ? :D .......... and its a rhetorical question !
But just to keep you happy, here are 3 more "hypocritical" pix taken during the same session

Ekspat - she later told me she was indeed texting her bf, but he was a bit closer to home than somewhere overseas. He was actually waiting in the hotel lobby and she had told him she was only doing a massage, no sex :D Yeah, real turn on to know that I had loosened her up for him later, he probably wouldnt touch the sides LOL

Cunning Stunt
09-07-08, 18:10
Maaars - great photo - really gave me a laugh - I'm sure that sometimes the removal of a cp from a Pinays grasp requires almost a surgical procedure. I also have a similar photo where I'm beavering away at a girls bits with a vibrator and dildo whilst up top she is busy chatting to her bf. Its priceless - I'll dig it out and show you all sometime.

Suprised you took the bait. Many members are lurkers and some ought to be made to be. You can imagine them pissed and sad in their lonely little rooms, missing their LBFM spinnerettes and taking out their frustrations on other members who are enjoying the crack (gaelic meaning and obvious) that they are pining for.

Don't you hate those members who post corny pictures:D

Had round 2 with Ana, which was better than round one. So good that I packed her in a Balikbayan box and posted her to London, where she will get plenty of the cock she needs and I will make a fortune. Sorry guys. Heres the proof;) GH

Mose
09-08-08, 05:03
she looks **** to me, more like a minor.

i think you may have gone too far with that pic.

Eaglestar
09-08-08, 06:58
she looks **** to me, more like a minor. i like them young but i think you may have gone too far with that pic.

for a guy who has never posted anything about pi and do all your mongering in sa and mexico you are making an uneducated accusation.

the lbfm's in pi are, for the most part, very small and petite so looking at one from the back side as in xman's pic it is impossible to tell.

xman has been around the block many many times and knows the perils of being caught in pi with an **** gal. stick to sa

es

Mose
09-09-08, 05:52
I live in LA and work with many P's and monger with them on a regular basis. LA is not an island but it has diversity. Good luck with your point of view. I am experienced enough to know when I visit a third world country they have some thing called "street justice' Keep drinking your kool-aid and watch your backside.

Emale
09-09-08, 09:44
I live in LA and work with many P's and monger with them on a regular basis. LA is not an island but it has diversity. Good luck with your point of view. I am experienced enough to know when I visit a third world country they have some thing called "street justice' Keep drinking your kool-aid and watch your backside.

But the question remains.........have you ever been to the Philippines?

Ekspat
09-09-08, 10:37
The picture does not do them justice.Robb
Robbaf, sports,
I almost blamed you copying my pic,
because I thought I know these boobs.

Only, the girl has never been to Cebu!

Finally I checked on my harddisk,
and the suspect found not guilty.

:D :D :D

Cheers!

HornyGeorge
09-09-08, 16:32
Xman she looks fine (and legal) to me. As much as I'd like to post a picture as well, given this is the photo thread, myself (and others) are hesitant to do so lest we do not get the imprimatur of approval from the Mose Man. Since we apparently cannot post young girls, how about a Mose style woman of 36 then?

This is the oldest Filipina I have ever done. Met her in an internet cafe one morning when she was burning songs on her MP3. I bought her a few songs, we did some grinding, and before you knew it she was back at my hotel tearing off my clothes. This was both GFE and hot and nasty with no limits at all.

While it was like a pickup and we never discussed money, as a gentleman of course I gave her Taxi money (P1000).

Carmex
09-09-08, 19:09
Just want to add about the txting pic, saw a girl riding sideways on a motorbike, holding a baby, and txting with the other hand. I thought, my god!

Wicked Roger
09-10-08, 10:49
WR-

Never seen that before on a filipina. Would have loved to get ahold of those.

Next time indeed.

Carmex
A few more Carmex enjoy, liked your FRs catch up next time

Gianlucagang
09-12-08, 15:27
Arlyn 20yo

Saw her on the corner of Swiss Chalet. She should be around there.

DFK, DATY, BBBJ

I got her mobile … PM me if you want it

Damage: 500 Pesos for STFell in love with her. Would love to have her mobile. I am going there soon. How is it possible?

Let me know?

Wicked Roger
09-14-08, 16:39
Not P4P in any way. 19 and lovely.

The first photos I posted below I have met and taken her cherry. She even called FF and told him that I had :) (FF if you are returning sooon, she will see you as proof of her love to me just make sure there is a cam :D)

This one is from the provinces (well past Davao/CDO and beyond), was due to meet in Cebu recently but my work intervened.

Carmex was disappointed too as she had agreed to a threesome (again to prove her love to me...).

Enjoy

Anonymous
09-18-08, 01:58
Here's one of the lovely's I had the pleasure to spend some quality time with. She's 23, excellent service and overall fun to be with. Xman, please note the plaid shirt seeking your approval.

Khun Larry
09-18-08, 02:48
Funny I saw the clothes on the table and thought it was X's shorts

Nice looking giel and looks like a tight pussy also

Good post

KL

MrFish
09-18-08, 13:05
Un sure what I like more.

The shorts or the gal.

Mr Fish

HornyGeorge
09-18-08, 18:08
The pictures in DD's post are from different shoots obviously. The girl whose face is pictured is very cute, but the other two pics are not from same session. File size, lighting, image quality are all very different. Not knocking, just pointing out the obvious.

PauloThai
09-19-08, 16:56
Here's one of the lovely's I had the pleasure to spend some quality time with. She's 23, excellent service and overall fun to be with. Xman, please note the plaid shirt seeking your approval.Hi DildoDanny,

There is a difference of time when the pics were made.

The pics with the robe were made about 16 hours earlier then the nude pics of the boobs and the pussy.

That at least explains the difference in lightning.

If it is the same girl. Only you know that and I see no reason not to believe you.

My advice to stop the discussion is that you post one of your nude pics where we can also see her face.

Khop Khun Khab,

Cheers

Cunning Stunt
09-20-08, 12:08
Guess we all love those cute little spinnerettes so when I met this 4’ 10”, 40 kg 22 year old bonny lass in LA Cafe, I moved in fast, sealed the deal and off we went to Sogo Hotel..

But unfortunately, as sometimes happens, promises in the bar didn’t materialize into realities once in the room. It was great for the first hour, she came noisily and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself but was one of those girls who, the moment I had climbed off, shot off the bed and started pulling on her clothes. When I reminded her that she had agreed to 3 hours and I expected her to keep to the bargain or I’d halve her money, she went into a prolonged sulk but agreed to stay. I should have cut my losses at that point but persisted because she was so cute. She performed adequately the second time but it was then a question of a lackluster BJ, too tired to perform long on top, too uncomfortable in doggy … the usual crap. Kicked her ass out the door after about 2 hours.

Shame because physically she rang my bells (and real cute little ladies are hard to find in LA Caff) and with an adequate performance I would have taken her CP number and seen her again. Some you win and some you lose, for both her and me. :D GH

Warbucks
09-20-08, 13:50
Guess we all love those cute little spinnerettes so when I met this 4’ 10”, 40 kg 22 year old bonny lass in LA Cafe, I moved in fast, sealed the deal and off we went to Sogo Hotel..

...Shame because physically she rang my bells (and real cute little ladies are hard to find in LA Caff) and with an adequate performance I would have taken her CP number and seen her again. Some you win and some you lose, for both her and me. :D GH

You chose well bruh I like them when they are built like that also but what’s even better when they are built like that with a lil’ taste of ass or tits. You and Blink are two cats I have got to meet up with when I get home.

Razzor
09-21-08, 13:35
G,

I think we came accross the same spinner.

This was around April 07.

RaZZorR

But unfortunately, as sometimes happens, promises in the bar didn’t materialize into realities once in the room. It was great for the first hour, she came noisily and seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself but was one of those girls who, the moment I had climbed off, shot off the bed and started pulling on her clothes. When I reminded her that she had agreed to 3 hours and I expected her to keep to the bargain or I’d halve her money, she went into a prolonged sulk but agreed to stay. I should have cut my losses at that point but persisted because she was so cute. She performed adequately the second time but it was then a question of a lackluster BJ, too tired to perform long on top, too uncomfortable in doggy … the usual crap. Kicked her ass out the door after about 2 hours.

Shame because physically she rang my bells (and real cute little ladies are hard to find in LA Caff) and with an adequate performance I would have taken her CP number and seen her again. Some you win and some you lose, for both her and me. :D GH

Emale
09-21-08, 18:32
G, I think we came accross the same spinner. This was around April 07.
RaZZorR

Nice looking girl. She needs some lessons on the proper use of eyeliner. :)

Cunning Stunt
09-22-08, 02:03
G, I think we came accross the same spinner. This was around April 07.
RaZZorR

Yes Razzor, same girl I think, but I guess I got the tougher product. 18 months can be a long time in the hardening process of an LA Cafe girl.

Puerto La Cruz
09-22-08, 03:57

Alot of them wear false eyelashes. Looks like a 50 peso pair to me.

Puerto La Cruz
09-22-08, 03:58

I'd do her in a heartbeat with or without the falsies.

Emale
09-22-08, 04:12

My comment was intended as a joke about the "photoshop" attempt to disguise her indentity :)

Cunning Stunt
09-22-08, 07:10

Actually its quite rare to see a Filipina wearing false eyelashes. And certainly not the type Razzor gave her;).

Anyway back to the fun.

Continuing our tour of the great cities of the world, today we are in Paris ….erm, Berlin. Wow, really testing my 'O' and 'A' level geography this one!

Pic 2 is as good a reason as any why a girl should remove her eye makeup before embarking on a no-holes barred steamy session :D

Enjoy - I sure did :). GH

Dicky Dik
09-23-08, 11:16
I don't care about age.

Seen many girls in Phils, but this girl is at least 28, 29.

This lady is from Ugly Coyote!

Her name is Jam and she is 21 yo.

DFK, DATY, BBBJ

Damage: 1300 Pesos for LT (incl. tip)

Fedex
09-24-08, 06:35
DD,

She looks like so much fun!

Where did you pick her up?
Name?
Rate?
Menu?

Thanks,
Fedex

Here's one of the lovely's I had the pleasure to spend some quality time with. She's 23, excellent service and overall fun to be with. Xman, please note the plaid shirt seeking your approval.

Fedex
09-24-08, 23:19
Thanks DD.

Thanks. I met her through Filipina Heart where you can meet thousands of ladies like her. She's not a pro, just looking for a husband and a green card. As far as the menu, we did the full deal in every position in the book with the exception of anal. I did a total of 6 different ladies over 7 days. In spite of the hysterical reports from fEmale about the risks, I did not catch a std. However, I am concerned about a mesquito bite I got walking over to Glorietta Mall. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Asian Rain
09-28-08, 10:58
Guess we all love those cute little spinnerettes
I think we came accross the same spinner.Good to see Miss A is still going strong and keeping herself in fine shape. My repost set of session from cheating-on-her-boyfriend June '05 LA Cafe pickup. G, You will surely like the splooge shot... it was her first.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457283&postcount=5
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457281&postcount=4
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=457279&postcount=3

Enjoy,

AR

Cunning Stunt
09-28-08, 18:06
Good to see Miss A is still going strong and keeping herself in fine shape.

Yes AR, she is a fine looking little piece, but the consummate professional these days and as hard as nails. Or maybe I'm just losing my touch and getting soft in my dotage :). GH

Darth Sushi
10-01-08, 04:46
Her name is May. Only 18 and a little naive but I found her naïveté refreshing from the usual dirty talk. Unfortunately, someone paid her steady-barfine when I came back for seconds last week :(

JHolmesJr
10-02-08, 16:24
Her name is May. Only 18 and a little naive but I found her naïveté refreshing from the usual dirty talk. Unfortunately, someone paid her steady-barfine when I came back for seconds last week :(Someone needs to tell these birds (and most asians) that there are other poses other than the 'V' sign.

Cunning Stunt
10-03-08, 04:30
Had a really nice 3sum orgy the other day. Girls were really into it (and each other). No apologies for the GS finale as the girl demanded it and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it by the big smile on her face. No accounting for taste. Must be good for the skin or something :D GH.

Muzungufotsy
10-03-08, 05:12
Nice pics!

Where did you finfd these girls?

Warbucks
10-03-08, 07:00
Had a really nice 3sum orgy the other day. Girls were really into it (and each other). No apologies for the GS finale as the girl demanded it and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it by the big smile on her face. No accounting for taste. Must be good for the skin or something :D GH.

...on that WG. (for the slang impaired spread means ass) Damn that girl really has a nice ass. Where were you in AC or Manila? You guys are making my decision to go to AC or Jakarta extremely hard :(

Cunning Stunt
10-03-08, 08:31
...on that WG. (for the slang impaired spread means ass) Damn that girl really has a nice ass. Where were you in AC or Manila? You guys are making my decision to go to AC or Jakarta extremely hard :(

Manila. Yes she did have a splendid Fife*.

I'm sure you will find equally fine spreads in either AC ot Jakarta. GH

* Fife and Drum = Bum, for the non-Cockney speakers out there :D.

Anonymous
10-04-08, 17:33
Here’S a few pics from my trip last month to Makati. This one is a 4’ 8" spinner I met on FH who is a nursing student. Lots of fun to be with and knows how to have a good time. Rimming was her specialty. I remember looking over at her while I was standing by the corner of the bed watching a golf tournament on TV while drinking a Heineken. All I had to do was prop a heel on the bed and the little spinner would assume the position and start licking my asshole. She’s a good woman. Contact information available on request.

Robfromoz
10-07-08, 01:54
Met her recently and she finally had her first anal experience. She screamed like a banshee.

Recently, I finally got around to meeting Ana. You may recall that she was recommended by Asian Western a couple of months ago as a true blue nympho. I was dubious but intrigued as real nymphs are as rare as honest cops in this part of the world. Well, well done for finding her AW as I can confirm that everything he said is true and she is truly insatiable. This girl will try anything to get off and is also genuinely bisexual. She has done gang bangs, real deal lesbo threesomes, shemale threesomes (yuck) .. you name it. And according to her, she is doing it all for fun and the money thing is secondary, although it comes in handy as she likes to pamper herself.

She is 20 and looks younger with her warpaint off. She is a very pretty girl but no spinner as she has a kid and although no milf, she is well rounded with large, heavy breasts for a Pinay. She is bright, intelligent and very talkative although you can soon shut her up by diverting her mouth with an organic plug ;)

In bed she is first class, and in between bouts of pleasuring her, you can sit back and enjoy watching her pleasure herself which is a sight to heal sore eyes. Forgot to ask her to bring her own paraphernalia (she has a collection of dildo’s etc), so had to make do with my little pocket vibrator, which we put to good use. Her BBBJCIM will have your eyeball spinning like cherries on a fruit machine. Dirty photo’s are mandatory :D

I really wanted to keep her for myself but if AW can be so generous then so can I, and she really needs to meet some highly sexed guys to keep her away from her heavy dildo habit No dwarfs though as ... lol, well ask her if you are lucky enough to meet her :D. PM me (or Asian Western) for her CP no and YM address.

Robfromoz
10-07-08, 02:16
She loved it.

Rob

Shes Classy 20 yr old bisexual girl and is a genuine nymphomaniac.

See Pics attached.

Cunning Stunt
10-07-08, 10:13
Gina may not have been the most beautiful Pinay to grace the LA Cafe, but IMHO she was the sweetest, nicest little thing I ever did met there. I quite fell in love with her and spent many an happy hour astride her, riding her to victory in an imaginary Derby (or she riding me):). She had the tightest spinners bod, the most perfect ass and the tightest, teeniest, cutest pussy you ever did see. I believe she is now in Malaysia or Singapore making lucky Cheongsters over there very, very happy. GH

Cunning Stunt
10-07-08, 17:34
Met her recently and she finally had her first anal experience. She screamed like a banshee.

She might have told you that but I can assure you that that is not the case :D.

Cuba Tourist
10-08-08, 00:18
"Someone needs to tell these birds (and most asians) that there are other poses other than the 'V' sign."

What does it mean and why do they all do it so often?

It is certainly nicer than the Colombians who are likey to pose with their middle finger held straight up.

Doubleflush
10-08-08, 06:24
Had a really nice 3sum orgy the other day. Girls were really into it (and each other). No apologies for the GS finale as the girl demanded it and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it by the big smile on her face. No accounting for taste. Must be good for the skin or something :D GH.Not my thing either. However, I've never tried it. I'll have to give it a shot next time.

DF

Lord Farquard
10-08-08, 07:11
"Someone needs to tell these birds (and most asians) that there are other poses other than the 'V' sign."

What does it mean and why do they all do it so often?

It is certainly nicer than the Colombians who are likey to pose with their middle finger held straight up.

I think it's "V" for vagina. ;)

Sang Kancil
10-08-08, 08:07
I think it's "V" for vagina. ;)No, that means PEACE. It all started with the hippi era, the flower power movement. And it caught on till today. Just my 2 cent.

Cheers

Xdentx
10-08-08, 12:17
This gal was a little older than some, but really good company for an all nighter. She claimed to come up to LA Cafe from Cavite and said it took from 2 to 3 hours depending on traffic. She gave a great bbbj and allowed cim, although I had other ideas. Ran into her again a couple of nights later at 8 pm in LA. She must be a regular. Very nice service and attitude.

Cunning Stunt
10-08-08, 18:30
LA cafe is full of Gina's. Posted some pix of this one a while ago - took her and her younger sister one night (sisters first night in LA Cafe). Although an older MILF, she is a good performer and despite her slight figure, is a genuine 3-holer, who is game for just about anything.

Xdentx - Amazing how many Cavite girls are to be found in LA Cafe these days. Must be trucked in by the busload.

Lord Farquard
10-08-08, 19:23
No, that means PEACE. It all started with the hippi era, the flower power movement. And it caught on till today. Just my 2 cent.

Cheers
Joke---Joke :)

Puerto La Cruz
10-08-08, 21:27
I've had the pleasure to taking up short time residence at the Sogo in Bacoor across the street from Jolibee and taking a few Cavite girls. With the paucity of foreigners in Cavite, the girls must travel into Manila for "work."

Guiltyfeet
10-09-08, 00:34
LA cafe is full of Gina's. Posted some pix of this one a while ago - took her and her younger sister one night (sisters first night in LA Cafe). Although an older MILF, she is a good performer and despite her slight figure, is a genuine 3-holer, who is game for just about anything.

Xdentx - Amazing how many Cavite girls are to be found in LA Cafe these days. Must be trucked in by the busload.Nice work. Love those huge nipples!

Ol Timer
10-09-08, 04:01

Xdentx - Amazing how many Cavite girls are to be found in LA Cafe these days. Must be trucked in by the busload.Unfortunately Gam...those two are not new to LA Cafe. They been running that game for years (literally). I had them both back in '06 with the young one having some fairly bad teeth. She doesn't do much but sits and watches mostly while the older one does everything to cover for the younger one. I doubt if they are really even sisters.

I actually prefer the older one anyway for the same reason you quoted. She's up for anything!

Ol Timer

Cunning Stunt
10-09-08, 09:41
Unfortunately Gam...those two are not new to LA Cafe. They been running that game for years (literally). I had them both back in '06 with the young one having some fairly bad teeth. She doesn't do much but sits and watches mostly while the older one does everything to cover for the younger one. I doubt if they are really even sisters.

I actually prefer the older one anyway for the same reason you quoted. She's up for anything!

Ol Timer

Yep Ol Timer, You are right - Gina is a fixture & fitting in LAC and has been for a few years. I even saw her in there last week. Although I haven't taken her for a long time, she always hangs round and promises me all sorts of wicked and deviant pleasures. I usually buy her a drink and send her on her way (been there, done that). Not seen snaggle tooth for a long time. She is, apparently, Gina's biological sister and at one time there were 3 sisters together, all working the bar. The older one was like an elongated, Frankenstein version of Gina but all skin and bone. I momentarily toyed with the idea of having all 3 (about a nanosecond), but the older sister was a step too far, even for my calloused tastes!!

I would recommend Gina though (if you can get your head round that big mole ..lol), particularly to those guys who like unfettered 3-hole bonking with a willing partner and don't mind a more mature girl. She actually has a pretty fit spinnerettes bod but has a little 'Jolibee' tum. Not really into the big 'A' myself but G convinced me;) and she screams like a banshee, whilst vigourously tickling the bearded clam. She is a naughty girl indeed :D GH

Asian Western
10-11-08, 07:30
Yes she is enjoying a number of ISG members. It seems that news gets around! All good news I might say. Here are two more pics of Ana.

Asian Western
10-11-08, 07:53
Here are her latest pics.

Seems like she is popular with ISG members.

Cunning Stunt
10-12-08, 18:10
Yes she is enjoying a number of ISG members. It seems that news gets around! All good news I might say. Here are two more pics of Ana.

Yes AW - thanks for introducing her to us. She is a lovely girl. Just hope she doesn't get too popular ;). Not enough field reports on individual girls here a la puntern*t.com which has become the bible of mongers in UK.

Heres a couple more of this superbly photogenic lady.

Razzor
10-13-08, 00:48
Yes it seems Team ISG is making an ICON of Ana in Manila.

A couple of more pics for everyone.

RaZZorR

Superman06
10-13-08, 16:16
Yes it seems Team ISG is making an ICON of Ana in Manila.
A couple of more pics for everyone.

RaZZorR
Are her eyes really that blue? Unusual I think for an Asian girl.

Elmerfud
10-13-08, 19:11
Are her eyes really that blue? Unusual I think for an Asian girl.Colored contact lenses I liked that especially when she is looking at you with those deep blue eyes the same time she got your dick in her mouth and the more deep she take it the rounder and bigger those blue eyes.

IgoforAsian
10-13-08, 19:31
Are her eyes really that blue? Unusual I think for an Asian girl.I am sure those are tinted contacts. I hate them! They look so unnatural!

I don't know why some girls wear them. It makes them look like a freak, like they are going out to a Hallowe'en party or something!

Wizard561
10-13-08, 21:35
Are her eyes really that blue? Unusual I think for an Asian girl.My money is on contact lenses.

Wizard

Cheesemark75
10-14-08, 04:31
I've seen asians wearing non-prescription colored contact lenses several times. However, I've never seen one that light. I've only seen dark-green, dark-hazel, dark blue.

Robfromoz
10-14-08, 07:59
She might have told you that but I can assure you that that is not the case :D.Well it was so tight, but glad we have shared the same experience.

Cunning Stunt
10-14-08, 08:19
My money is on contact lenses.

Wizard

You are right of course. Don't usually like them but they suit Ana and enhance her baby doll looks.

She soon removed them with me, however. I won't go into details but it involved an accident with a loaded organic weapon and her 'boat race' :D.

Typing this at DMIA. Off on my busmans holiday, so won't be posting so much on this forum in the coming few weeks. Can I almost hear at least one member cheering!! GH

Soapy Smith
10-14-08, 09:18
Typing this at DMIA. Off on my busmans holiday, so won't be posting so much on this forum in the coming few weeks. Can I almost hear at least one member cheering!! GH

No GH, I'm sure X is not applauding. I'll bet money he'll be bored as hell. And so will you.

X Man
10-14-08, 13:20
This is the photo thread, in case anyone forgot.

X

Rastralb
10-16-08, 06:06
Here’S a few pics from my trip last month to Makati. This one is a 4’ 8" spinner I met on FH who is a nursing student. Lots of fun to be with and knows how to have a good time. Rimming was her specialty. I remember looking over at her while I was standing by the corner of the bed watching a golf tournament on TV while drinking a Heineken. All I had to do was prop a heel on the bed and the little spinner would assume the position and start licking my asshole. She’s a good woman. Contact information available on request.I'm interested to receive contact information

Thanks

Sleepy Floyd
10-16-08, 10:47
Found this nympho in LA Cafe late one afternoon. A little rough around the edges and probably very high mileage. She was nice and sweet with me but I wouldn't recommend getting on her bad side. She told me a story about assaulting a punter who led her on only to leave with another girl at the end of the night. She admitted to being a former shabu user, although I suspect that she still dabbles a little. Anyway, if you treat her well she is a fun girl and can fuck for hours on end and loves every minute of it. She even took it in the ass to appease me, but ended up having to trow in the towel as I guess I got a little carried away pounding away at her. Ended up a little messy, but no worries as as soon as she cleaned up we were right back at it.

Monger 2007
10-17-08, 03:55
Fellow mongers, where is Ana available in Manila, I mean which bar.

Nvslim
10-17-08, 09:48
Found this nympho in LA Cafe late one afternoon.

She looks pretty cute. Like the tight little body. You mentioned high mileage, how so?

Slim

KL Guy
10-17-08, 10:35
Can you be more precise as to which Ana? There are more than 1? ;)

Emale
10-17-08, 15:00

Contact Asian Western, Anna does not work in the bars

Thaifun
10-17-08, 15:37
Contact Asian Western, Anna does not work in the barsLook at that:

DIA

Search Username: Nylana

At least the photo is a match

Emale
10-18-08, 02:15
Look at that:

DIA

Search Username: Nylana

At least the photo is a match

Yes she does go by the name Nylana, so it probably would be the same person. Excuse me for asking what is probably a stupid question but what is DIA ?

Member #3443
10-18-08, 05:26
DIA = Date In Asia website.

Cunning Stunt
10-20-08, 07:12
No GH, I'm sure X is not applauding. I'll bet money he'll be bored as hell. And so will you.

Not bored Skip - been to Singapore's Geylang and Bali's Sanur since my last post here (see my reports if interested in these exceptional mongering destinations). Now off to Malaysia and then all points north till I hit the Lisboa in Macau :D. GH

P.S Woops - sorry, nearly forgot the photo to keep Mr Grumpy happy. Heres a cute little spinner from a X house (wow - you have brothels named after you :)) in Sanur. Will probably moan, now, about pix of non-Pinay girls posted on the Philippine board.

Sleepy Floyd
10-20-08, 13:46
She looks pretty cute. Like the tight little body. You mentioned high mileage, how so?

SlimWell, she's about 23 now and has been working go-gos/LA Cafe since she was 18 so I figure 5 years of dick pounding could be considered high mileage. But really, I have o idea how often she goes to/gets taken out of LA Cafe so its all just a guess. She was with a friend who I took out as well(sorry, no pics) who told me she sometimes took 3 customers a day. As I was taking them into the hotel the staff seemed to know them both pretty well, and we ran into a guest in the elevator who apparently had experienced them both. He told me I had made a good choice and that I better be ready for a long night, as these girls could be very demanding.

Osakagin
10-20-08, 16:57
Here are her latest pics.

Seems like she is popular with ISG members.Hi Asian Western,

Thanks for posting all the pics of Ana as she seems sort of a gal.

I am going to be in Manila early November and I would meet up here if she is free.

However for some unknown reason I can't seem to send a PM to you. I know it is a bit an ask but is there any chance you PM her contact details.

Thanks in advance.

Osakagin

Cunning Stunt
10-21-08, 08:23
Well, she's about 23 now and has been working go-gos/LA Cafe since she was 18 so I figure 5 years of dick pounding could be considered high mileage. But really, I have o idea how often she goes to/gets taken out of LA Cafe so its all just a guess. She was with a friend who I took out as well(sorry, no pics) who told me she sometimes took 3 customers a day. As I was taking them into the hotel the staff seemed to know them both pretty well, and we ran into a guest in the elevator who apparently had experienced them both. He told me I had made a good choice and that I better be ready for a long night, as these girls could be very demanding.

You are correct, Sleepy - I think that she is very high mileage. I think that she has been using LA Cafe for longer than I have, so wouldn't be surprised if she is nearer 30 than 23. There are some girls who seem to be there every time you go, and yet others who appear only once and are never seen again. Leticia falls into the former category. She always dresses Miss Slutty ****, usually in skimpy hot pants, but has a tight body. Not a particularly inspiring mug though and that has always put me off. I can imagine that, in a few years time, when all her teeth fall out, she will do the best gurney in Ermita. That honor is already held by another regular girl in LA Cafe :D.

Nvslim
10-21-08, 09:56
we ran into a guest in the elevator who apparently had experienced them both. He told me I had made a good choice and that I better be ready for a long night, as these girls could be very demanding.

Sounds like a problem I would like to have.

Slim

Sleepy Floyd
10-22-08, 03:25
Met her in Robinsons in Ermita. Got to talking, bought her dinner at Kenny Rogers, took her out to some place with a live band(Cowboy something or other). She ended up getting drunk and had no qualms about going back to the hotel. Tried to give her money in the morning, but she refused, claiming she's not a prostitute. Well, I wasn't going to argue with her about that. She made me promise to take her out again, a promise that I failed to keep as I went to Cebu the next day. I, will however, honor her other request and not post pics of her face.

Sleepy Floyd
10-22-08, 03:28
She got nice and wet with ease.

Yella Man
10-22-08, 19:43
Nice damn photos SF! I can't wait to get back over there so I can post more juicy one's like those of yours.

Yella

Ken_Apples
10-22-08, 20:53
Sleepy Floyd: Bareback in her pussy and (laiter) CUM at her cervic -Way to go, Man!

THIS is the way fuck*ng is about. Thanks for the report man / Ken Apples

Long91
10-23-08, 00:18
She got nice and wet with ease.IMG_2445.jpg From the looks of it. I bet hitting this pussy raw felt absolutly wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Redman69
10-23-08, 20:03
Thanks Sleepy Floyd.

It looks like you were having fun.

Hope you get to see her again.

Warbucks
10-25-08, 01:58
Monger Date OCT 23

Report Found Here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1006

Sorry for quality taken with a cell phone....and as for the covered face if I won't show my face on ISG not gonna show someone else’s either....

Sleepy Floyd
10-26-08, 22:09
Sleepy Floyd: Bareback in her pussy and (laiter) CUM at her cervic -Way to go, Man!

THIS is the way fuck*ng is about. Thanks for the report man / Ken ApplesThat wasn't my nut. It was hers.

Sleepy Floyd
10-29-08, 09:49
Taken from one of the Mango Ave bars.

Hesekiels
10-29-08, 19:33
Met her in Robinsons in Ermita. Got to talking, bought her dinner at Kenny Rogers, took her out to some place with a live band(Cowboy something or other). She ended up getting drunk and had no qualms about going back to the hotel. Tried to give her money in the morning, but she refused, claiming she's not a prostitute. Well, I wasn't going to argue with her about that. She made me promise to take her out again, a promise that I failed to keep as I went to Cebu the next day. I, will however, honor her other request and not post pics of her face.SF:

Excellently done! And this even for free, congrats! You are the man! :)

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Bruce M57
10-30-08, 11:14
been to manila 2 times now. each time i go i have that 1 girl that i am looking for and never seem to find. see i love spinners, and to add to it, i am a lover of the tiny titties. the flatter the chest the better to me. i have never been able to really find any girls with a cups or actually less. liek a girl with nothing but niplpes. now mind you i am not talking ****, but i am looking for tiny spinner types, that are flatchested. do they all want to get implants if they are that small? i know in the states it is hard to find but over in manila i figured it should be easier. but not yet! any help?

Cbea20
10-31-08, 00:30
you have to ask for what you want. your preference goes against the grain. your preferred girl is wearing a padded bra to disguise her flat chest! at the go-go bars, look for absence of cleavage. at pickup places like the la cafe, make your preference known.

been to manila 2 times now. each time i go i have that 1 girl that i am looking for and never seem to find. see i love spinners, and to add to it, i am a lover of the tiny titties. the flatter the chest the better to me. i have never been able to really find any girls with a cups or actually less. liek a girl with nothing but niplpes. now mind you i am not talking ****, but i am looking for tiny spinner types, that are flatchested. do they all want to get implants if they are that small? i know in the states it is hard to find but over in manila i figured it should be easier. but not yet! any help?

X Man
10-31-08, 16:25
ittie bitty titties are a dime a dozen in asia. the problem is that bar owners hire the girls they like, and they assume everyone else likes, and that usually means women with some chest --- even if it means hiring some fat asses.

maybe you should look somewhere other than the bars, or ask around...as someone has already suggested.

speaking of bar idiocy, why do so many places require the ladies to wear the same outfit? one of my best moments in the philippines was seeing a sweet lass up on stage wearing her undergear --- bra and cotton panties. it was her first day and man, she looked good. the next day she was in t-back like the rest of them. yawn.

x

Cunning Stunt
10-31-08, 17:20
yes i also like pinays with small titties. mind you i also like them with big knockers as well ;).

here’s one recent milf from la café who had enormous nipples but nothing underneath. like two grapes on an ironing board.

you will have no problem encountering similar girls in the philippines.

p.s i seem to recall a certain member recently reminding fellow members that this is the photo gallery! wonder who that could be?

Darth Sushi
10-31-08, 17:37
Speaking of bar idiocy, why do so many places require the ladies to wear the same outfit? One of my best moments in the Philippines was seeing a sweet lass up on stage wearing her undergear --- bra and cotton panties. It was her first day and man, she looked good. The next day she was in t-back like the rest of them. yawn.

X
Yeah, I hate it when they all wear the freaking Santa hats this time of year.

Miamig76
11-02-08, 02:57
Taken from one of the Mango Ave bars.Sleepy,

Which bar is the girl in the top photo from. I have only gone to Viking bar when I was there and I would like to meet her when I go back.

AsiaFloyd
11-02-08, 20:37
i love the finland massage in Cebu for afternoon fun. THIS WAS ONE GIRL UP FOR PICS but there was a much better alround girl there but she had a local boyfriend and they thought she was working in a restaurant.

Sleepy Floyd
11-03-08, 16:44
Sleepy,

Which bar is the girl in the top photo from. I have only gone to Viking bar when I was there and I would like to meet her when I go back.I don't remember the name, but its in on the same side of the street as Viking in that little strip of bars.

Blade1
11-06-08, 18:44
I've been a lurker for some time now. Its time I'll try to contribute a little. Here are some pics of a manila girl I met through AFF last year. Her face is average but she has a great ass and she did anal. She was a nice girl and not just about the money like some other girls but she had some issues tho.

ReallyaNiceGuy
11-09-08, 15:20
Went with another monger friend from Los Angeles, he had some plans for later and wanted to get one in before so we got there about 8 AM Monday. We got a Coke, neither of us drink, and as soon as he asked if I saw anything I liked, I spotted Cathy and said yea that. I thought she was as cute a could be, turns out her grandfather was Chinese so there was a reason she looked a little different then the others.
Talking with her was very interesting and causes one to think about how good are these girls at fabricating a story so that you might/would take pity on them and take them to the hotel. So we are asking each other about kids and she wants to know how old and where mine live, I tell her something that I almost never tell a girl, that my oldest one was killed in an auto accident, and she starts crying with real tears and everything. When I ask her what’s wrong she tells me that her oldest son died too. Was it true or was she playing me? Then, to make her story even better, she tell me that today is she other son’s birthday. Now really spreading it on, she said she had been there all night trying to make money so she could get some birthday gifts and hadn’t had any customers. OK, OK, how much? 3000 P for ST! You’ve got to be kidding, I don’t want you for all week just a couple of hours. She offered 2000 P, I countered with 1500 P, she agreed and away we go.
She showered, I showered and she was under the covers when I got out, she threw back the covers and invited me to join her. She was passionate, loving and nasty too. Lots of DFK, roaming hands, sucked my nipples then moved down for some great BBBJ. Some 69, me on top then her on top, she came and her juices running down my face. Hum, Hum, Good!
She asked if I had a condom, I gave it to her but before she put it on she laid on top on me working my dick all around and even put me inside a little a couple of times just teasing and warming me up. After that she put the condom on, CG, RCG, me on top then a big finish standing doggie.

She showered again and we talked for a while then my hands started feeling her up and away we go again. The good thing about being my age, 60, it that I can never pop the second time. I can go and go and go. She really took a real pounding for over 30 minutes and when I quit, because I couldn’t breath anymore, she took over. She tried her best to make me cum and felt bad because I didn’t. I told her it was OK and showed her the big smile on my face to prove I was happy.
She showered again, got dressed, I gave her 1500 plus 200, she was thrilled. She said she would like to see me again and I told her I couldn’t afford her again, she said it wouldn’t be that much next time.
I walked her down stairs and when I we said good-bye she gave me a big kiss smack on the lips right there on the steps.

The next day I got a text from her that said, “The B-Day party was fun, thanks. I miss you and want to see you again. Text me.” Well what do you know one did call back!

Mike

Lustforthrust
11-09-08, 20:40
Went with another monger friend from Los Angeles, he had some plans for later and wanted to get one in before so we got there about 8 AM Monday.

There is take-away at that hour? Gosh, I'm going love this place!

Psdai
11-09-08, 21:37
There is take-away at that hour? Gosh, I'm going love this place!

There is always take-away at LA Cafe. Although you usually won't find the quality seen in Niceguy's photo's at that hour, there are still plenty of women to be had there round the clock.

Mongering1
11-10-08, 08:35
Just in case you guys evered wondered what I do in my spare time...

Nvslim
11-10-08, 10:11

So, you had a sex change in your spare time???

Slim

Mongering1
11-10-08, 13:05

Slim

WTF? You trolling the gay boards? Fuck off! Pic is my GF...

Model Chaser
11-10-08, 14:14
Well, some context would be useful, as in where she might be found. She does look to have a hot body. Very nice.

Just in case you guys evered wondered what I do in my
spare time...

Green789
11-10-08, 19:03
Just in case you guys evered wondered what I do in my spare time...Are those real?

If so, those are amazing for an Asian girl!

Blade1
11-10-08, 19:08

SlimThat was funny :)

Asheron
11-10-08, 23:14
I got this teacher from cebu to get her tities out on cam.......

CamFrog

Elmerfud
11-11-08, 02:39
Just in case you guys evered wondered what I do in my spare time...Nice silicon job.

Mongering1
11-11-08, 04:16
Nice silicon job.

They are real!

AussieOverboard
11-11-08, 06:35
Nice silicon job.

If they are silicon I would want my money back!

They would have to be the ugliest pair of boobs I have ever seen on a filipina. Then again I like itty bitty tiny titties.

El Minetero
11-11-08, 07:06
I think they look fantastic!

I'd love to get my mouth on those nipples.

Khun Talung

Gaijin Gigolo
11-11-08, 17:12
Gents...again, thanks to all the regular members of this board who provided priceless information prior to my first visit to the Philippines recently. Have been swamped with work since I've been back in Singapore so I will have to offer up my trip report a bit later. In the meantime, enjoy the pix I took of my hotties...some from friendster, some from LA Cafe and a couple from Robinson's Mall in Malate. Pix taken with my camera phone. Details to follow... ;-)

set one:

Genyce, 21yo met at LA Cafe, Malate, Manila. Quite possibly my best shag ever. Met twice during the week for multiple rounds. Needed wheelchair after both sessions. Damage - 2500 pesos plus all the chocolate in the fridge. Cute.

Gaijin Gigolo
11-11-08, 17:23
Rebecca is a 23yo nursing student I met on friendster. Happy, horny, hippie girl who kept telling me how much she loved sex. Spent 36 hours with this cutie. DNA on the face and in the mouth very welcome. Missed and got her in the ear once. See last pic. Only wanted fun and a bit of shopping and dinner.

Kelly, 21yo hospitality student. I'm convinced she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and still have enough left afterward to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Loves to give long, slow, deep blowjobs, the third of which was possibly the best I ever got. Body type not normally my style but absolutely no regrets. Big firm tits were a bonus, slapping me about the face and neck while she rode me like a wh0re, which she kept telling me she was not. Met at Cafe Havana, Malate, Manila. Damage - 2000 pesos.

Gaijin Gigolo
11-11-08, 17:39
22yo Joy was the least attractive of the girls who let me take nudies of her but still ok and eager to please. She was a wee hours pickup from LA Cafe. Like all Filipinas, very eager to please, very cheerful and appreciative and not a bad shag at all. Damage - 1500 pesos.

Closing out the pix with a gorgeous happy hottie ... Cassandra, 20yo nursing student met on friendster . Super sweet and almost virginal in experience. Made up for that enthusiasm though. Checked ID to make sure she was really 20. Shagged two nights, once early in the week and once at the end, and most of an afternoon. The second time we met, she brought her hot 20yo cousin Rosemary to watch but she wouldn't participate or allow pix. I kid you not! Cassandra became a very, VERY oral girl and very horny as well by the second time we met. BOTH of us needed wheelchairs after the second session. She wouldn't let me take nudies, said her mom might see 'em. LOL!!!

AsiaFloyd
11-11-08, 17:49
What camera phone did you use, because those shots are very good quality for a cam phone, as was the subject matter.

Gaijin Gigolo
11-11-08, 18:01
Thanks....I use a Sony Ericsson k700i. Gives a 3.2 megapixel image size.
Glad you liked the talent I found. ;-)

what camera phone did you use, becoz those shots are very good quality for a cam phone, as was the subject matter.

Redskyly
11-11-08, 18:11
Hi Gaijin Gigolo

Are you in manila now? Do you have contact number or email?

Would you mind to give to me May I have please?

I wanna talk wid you about the girls. Many thanks

Mongering1
11-11-08, 18:33
If they are silicon I would want my money back!

They would have to be the ugliest pair of boobs I have ever seen on a filipina. Then again I like itty bitty tiny titties.

Come here, I'll introduce you to her. Just give me details where you want your balls mailed to!

Just joking around, but you are really are overboard on insulting a geniune pic, diba.

Vincent Van Ho
11-11-08, 20:04
They are real!Yes. Real silicone.

Blackangst
11-11-08, 23:11

1 of 2 things. you post on another board or you stole this pic.

AussieOverboard
11-12-08, 02:26
Come here, I'll introduce you to her. Just give me details where you want your balls mailed to!

Just joking around, but you are really are overboard on insulting a geniune pic, diba.

My Apologies I didnt intend to insult. I appreciate all the genuine images posted here and have contributed images myself.

I was just voicing my opinion on my likes and dislikes. As i said I like itty bitty tiny titties as you will see on the cam shots I posted a few months back.

Asherton I thank you for providing some images and beg you forgivness.

Eric Emp
11-12-08, 06:37
22yo Joy was the least attractive of the girls who let me take nudies of her but still ok and eager to please. She was a wee hours pickup from LA Cafe. Like all Filipinas, very eager to please, very cheerful and appreciative and not a bad shag at all. Damage - 1500 pesos.

Closing out the pix with a gorgeous happy hottie ... Cassandra, 20yo nursing student met on friendster . Super sweet and almost virginal in experience. Made up for that enthusiasm though. Checked ID to make sure she was really 20. Shagged two nights, once early in the week and once at the end, and most of an afternoon. The second time we met, she brought her hot 20yo cousin Rosemary to watch but she wouldn't participate or allow pix. I kid you not! Cassandra became a very, VERY oral girl and very horny as well by the second time we met. BOTH of us needed wheelchairs after the second session. She wouldn't let me take nudies, said her mom might see 'em. LOL!!!

Excellent Pictures and nice catch specially the nursing students..

I will be in Manila/AC from 23 til 30 of this Months.

Gaijin Gigolo
11-12-08, 14:19
thanks mon....it really is freebies for days over there..... enjoy!

Excellent Pictures and nice catch specially the nursing students..

I will be in Manila/AC from 23 til 30 of this Months.

KL Guy
11-12-08, 16:26
I must say that she in my personal opinion & taste is a definate good looking babe! Thanks for sharing!

Genyce, 21yo met at LA Cafe, Malate, Manila. Quite possibly my best shag ever. Met twice during the week for multiple rounds. Needed wheelchair after both sessions. Damage - 2500 pesos plus all the chocolate in the fridge. Cute.

Zip Pi
11-12-08, 17:05

Closing out the pix with a gorgeous happy hottie ... Cassandra, 20yo nursing student met on friendster . Super sweet and almost virginal in experience. Made up for that enthusiasm though. Checked ID to make sure she was really 20. Shagged two nights, once early in the week and once at the end, and most of an afternoon. The second time we met, she brought her hot 20yo cousin Rosemary to watch but she wouldn't participate or allow pix. I kid you not! Cassandra became a very, VERY oral girl and very horny as well by the second time we met. BOTH of us needed wheelchairs after the second session. She wouldn't let me take nudies, said her mom might see 'em. LOL!!!Congratulations.

Excellent choice of ladies. Wonder how you do it.

Acfreddie
11-12-08, 17:05

I know the member and have seen the picture posted on another board and it was posted by him (mongering1).

Mongering1
11-12-08, 17:53

I post on several boards, and I took that pic either the day or the day before I posted it from my bedroom here in AC.

Blackangst
11-13-08, 00:54
I post on several boards, and I took that pic either the day or the day before I posted it from my bedroom here in AC.

no worries friend was just making an observation :) i read this girls story on another member board is all.

FreshWind
11-14-08, 14:00
I gave her 1500 plus 200, she was thrilled. ... The next day I got a text from her that said, “The B-Day party was fun, thanks. I miss you and want to see you again. Text me.Hey Mike,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time in the PI. So how do the PI experiences compare to Guatemala. Is there anything like the Mens club?

You are a really nice guy with the 200 propina but then it sounds like it was worth it as she is now calling you.

Freshwind.

Puerto La Cruz
11-14-08, 15:07
That's four bucks.

Aussiec
11-15-08, 11:36
Well this was a typical evening at Champayne Bar in Angeles. Need I say more about the Blow Job Shot (she had no problem with showing technique!)

Aussiec
11-15-08, 11:54
More More More.

Acfreddie
11-16-08, 14:47
Some pictures taken of the girls at Body Shop Bar

Blade1
11-16-08, 17:23
Some pictures taken of the girls at Body Shop BarNice pics! I see some real good talent there :). Im planning to do my 1st trip ever to AC soon and now i will definatley visit the Body Shop Bar.

Ekspat
11-17-08, 11:11
At least 3 of them I "know" pretty well. :D :D
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Psdai
11-17-08, 11:25
At least 3 of them I "know" pretty well. :D :D
Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!Same for me with 1 of those being alot more than "pretty well"

AndreEurope
11-17-08, 14:07
Hello, next year I ll be there.

Which one is worth the travel?

Is there any three holer?

Mongering1
11-17-08, 22:10

I don't need even open the pics, just my reply of "yeah!" should suffice. See you Wednesday at Cheers if you can make it, around 5PMish. Ordering baby back ribs from Studebakers!!

Osakagin
11-19-08, 16:21
Some pictures taken of the girls at Body Shop BarI take that the Body Shop Bar is in Angeles? If so can you please tell me where it is exactly as it definitely looks like a visit from the look of those great pics!

Thanks in advance.

Ekspat
11-20-08, 08:03
I take that the Body Shop Bar is in Angeles? If so can you please tell me where it is exactly as it definitely looks like a visit
It's in Angeles, in a parallel street to Fields Ave.
As attached.

Cheers!

Slyderoriginal
11-20-08, 14:29
I met her Nov 9 to 12. Happened to be walking toward LA Cafe as I was strolling to my hotel a block away. She paused to look at me, then walked with another girl to chat me. I have several pics of her too, she loved to pose! How do I present them here?

Rebecca is a 23yo nursing student I met on friendster. Happy, horny, hippie girl who kept telling me how much she loved sex. Spent 36 hours with this cutie. DNA on the face and in the mouth very welcome. Missed and got her in the ear once. See last pic. Only wanted fun and a bit of shopping and dinner.

Kelly, 21yo hospitality student. I'm convinced she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and still have enough left afterward to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Loves to give long, slow, deep blowjobs, the third of which was possibly the best I ever got. Body type not normally my style but absolutely no regrets. Big firm tits were a bonus, slapping me about the face and neck while she rode me like a wh0re, which she kept telling me she was not. Met at Cafe Havana, Malate, Manila. Damage - 2000 pesos.

Buko Max
11-21-08, 03:09
How do I present them here?
Instructions on how to post photos:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-imageinstructions.php

Aussiec
11-22-08, 23:26
Well in my travel and short on time before meeting my girl from night before I headed over to Blow Row and Heavens Bar I went. After drink I settle on 2 girl action in back room. Vanessa and Jen. Vanessa in her late 20s and as we all know finding a stunner on blow row is usually obsolete. But perfermance can be above average. Well Jen a spinner was ok but OMG this Vanessa was over the top and just had a Doctorate degree in performance. This also included rimming as well. Jen would not let me take picture of her but Vanessa was very willing. Not obviously ac finist but when performance is what you want well she is the queen.

Almotu
11-23-08, 10:42
Gents...enjoy the pix I took of my hotties...some from friendster, some from LA Cafe and a couple from Robinson's Mall in Malate. Pix taken with my camera phone. Details to follow... ;-)

Genyce, 21yo met at LA Cafe, Malate, Manila. Quite possibly my best shag ever. Met twice during the week for multiple rounds. Needed wheelchair after both sessions. Damage - 2500 pesos plus all the chocolate in the fridge. Cute.Were these taken with an iPhone? When the room is well lit, the photos are better. She is a real HOTTIE, you were a lucky guy. Thanks for sharing.

Osakagin
11-24-08, 16:10
It's in Angeles, in a parallel street to Fields Ave.
As attached.

Cheers!Thanks for that. I have walked past that club a few times but I have never shoved my head in for a look. I will next time though!

Rugmunch
11-25-08, 09:03
Here's my first contribution to the forum, been visiting for a few years now, mostly visit the Quezon Ave KTV's.

This is a sample of the girls from there.

Devils 1
11-25-08, 22:34
Here's my first contribution to the forum, been visiting for a few years now, mostly visit the Quezon Ave KTV's.

This is a sample of the girls from there.I would love to see a detailed report on these clubs. You sound like an expert or something close to an expert. I would really appreciate a list of the clubs, prices, number and quality of women. All posted in the appropriate section of course.

Thanks

Hummer Bird
11-27-08, 05:01
This is a sample of the girls from there.
Wow Man!! that is some fine ASS!! Killer!!!! What did you pay for that, and how long? Good Taste, I am very envious!! AHGGGGGGGHHHHHH
HB

Amavida
11-27-08, 12:57
Nice memories of hot action..

KongKing
11-27-08, 15:26
Nice memories of hot action..What a sweetie you have there Amavida. P4P? Where?

Aussiec
11-28-08, 02:02
There is a girl that works at Mirrors Club (Clarkton) She used to be a waitress but now is a bartender. She NEVER EVER bar fines! Girl girl so she says but I tend to believe her because other waitresses confer this. But. OMG she has goy an ass that is so perfect so mmm mmm mmm. Anyone ever have a shot at her I would like to know. I think her name is Rhona. Picture is attached but she has got one hell of an ass. Wish I had picture of that ass.

Anyone ever bar fine her.

Amavida
11-28-08, 02:11
What a sweetie you have there Amavida. P4P? Where?Thanks for the compliment KK. Contestant #1 is a recent AC BG. GFE to the max! Still sore after her hehehe! :)
Pics #2 - #4 are my non P4P girlfriend. Been together 14 months now. Never asks for money. Happy to pay for food & accommodation when I forget to bring my wallet or some other drama. Definitely a keeper!

Cheers
AV

Asia Pacific
11-28-08, 02:56
6 weeks and counting.

Anyway, here are some photos of a filipina, but she is not living in the philippines.

Keeps me warm in between trips.

Weebles
11-28-08, 03:44
Fun at Subic.

Yogibear69
11-29-08, 11:25
Here is a cutie I met at the LA Cafe

Tica Man
11-30-08, 17:51
Here is a cutie I met at the LA Cafe

Wow! She has a nice body. Yogibear, do you mind share her contact number. Thanks!

Yogibear69
12-01-08, 09:22
Wow! She has a nice body. Yogibear, do you mind share her contact number. Thanks!Tica Man she doesn't have a nice body, she has a great body and she knows how to use it. But sadly, she doesn't want me to share her contact.

Maaars
12-01-08, 14:51
Tica Man she doesn't have a nice body, she has a great body and she knows how to use it. But sadly, she doesn't want me to share her contact.

As an innocent bystander, it would appear to me that if she is in LA Cafe, then she would be MORE THAN interested in having her contact details shared around :D C'mon Yogi, you cant keep such a fine specimen all to yourself, share the girl around :)

Palebull
12-01-08, 16:06
6 weeks and counting.

Anyway, here are some photos of a filipina, but she is not living in the philippines.

Keeps me warm in between trips.Nice job on those photos!

HornyGeorge
12-01-08, 21:17
Not many with a rack like that I can assure you. And I can also assure you that the rack is her best asset so she will wear clothing that puts it 9them) on display when she is working.

I understand Yogi's reluctance to share her contact info: he found her the old fashioned way and others can do the same. Now if somebody TRADED him contacts for others maybe.

Ask another LA Cafe girl to find you the ones with the best sousous and you'll find Yogi's babae quickly (IF she is working).

Yogibear69
12-02-08, 00:26
She was very expensive for working in the PI. She would not budge off of 5000p and that was for a ST. Do you want to see more pics of her? I have to crop them because I dont want to show her face.

Fast Eddie 48
12-03-08, 07:45
She was very expensive for working in the PI. She would not budge off of 5000p and that was for a ST. Do you want to see more pics of her? I have to crop them because I dont want to show her face.Yogi bear,

That is a high price p4p I guess she need to charge that to pay for her nice expensive boob job ,not sure why is she working the LA cafe not miss universive ktv club.

Fast eddie 48

HornyGeorge
12-03-08, 23:46
Yogi got taken for a ride BIG time.

If you let on that you MUST have a girl, as Yogi must have done, they WILL fleece you. You need to play it cool and not act like she is the first woman you've seen since you got off a ship at sea for 6 months.

If she thought Yogi's friends would also pay 5000 for ST, she would have INSISTED he post her contact details as suckers like that are hard to find.

Blackangst
12-04-08, 19:48
5k? *cough* Sir, mark this down as a learning lesson. You could have gotten equal, if not better, at Air Force One for less...man please dont take our comments defensively, alot of us have f***ed up in the phils before, but this is so far out of range for tip or even barfine its not even funny....

Repeat after me: Never again. Never again.

Aussiec
12-05-08, 00:22
I am hoping that after myself and others have informed you that you paid to much at P5000 that you take this as a learning experience. Sounds like maybe you were thinking with the wrong head and we all have been guilty of this from time to time. Future advice to keep in mine, if she wants to much always know there is better, wilder, and yes cheaper just 2 steps away. Trust me if she not budge either she is crazy or she only goes for the new suckers in town, Remember LA Cafe is freeelancers. You are on your own and these girls know all the tricks in the bag. I paid P2000 for a girl once there only because I really liked her but even at P2000 thats on the high side. NEVER act like a newbie in town. Educate your self in this forum and others so when you go to places you can say you been there done that. Last thing, Did she ask for more on top of the P5000. After all she will say. My Lola or Lolo sick and need operation and I need to help them. Or My baby needs food (remember you just gave her P5000). Lets see oh and my brother can not go to school because I can not pay for it can you help me. We all have heard these huh?

Yogibear69
12-05-08, 01:03
I'm not a newbie. I've been to PI 30 times in the past 3 years. She was the first time I payed anything like that, but she was indeed worth the money. In fact I intend to pay her price and have her again. Believe me she is a special woman although she is getting older now. She had her 20th birthday recently. HaHa.

Blackangst
12-05-08, 09:25
I'm not a newbie. I've been to PI 30 times in the past 3 years. She was the first time I payed anything like that, but she was indeed worth the money. In fact I intend to pay her price and have her again. Believe me she is a special woman although she is getting older now. She had her 20th birthday recently. HaHa.

Amazing man. If she were professionally trained in deep tissue massgage, AND could cook, AND swallowed...I could see it. It cant be for looks thats for sure. Trolling the 5-10k php escorts from high end agencies in Manila isnt much different than AC to be honest.

Im not doggin' ya man, but 5k? Maybe for 48 hours? Can you enlighten us why 5k is "worth it"?

Ekspat
12-05-08, 11:06
Not many with a rack like that I can assure you.
How about these?
Cheers!

Wicked Roger
12-05-08, 15:44
How about these?
Cheers!
These were posted earlier this year so apologies for those aleady seen them. Both very nice to play with. The A rack pictures - she now happily shoves a cucumber up her backside for me on cam etc. Also she is practising for when I return soon so it is not too tight LOL

Enjoy

Scotpete
12-06-08, 12:07
Guys,

I will be in manila on 23/12. I feel an urgent need to resolve the argument about racks. I therefore volunteer to resolve the issue by attending at Airforce1 around Midday with mini cam concealed. Therafter I will Will troll LA commencing 2100 to find said jugs. While I feel a natural reluctance to employ 5000 of my hard earned to establish the facts alleged I will certainly release a rumour that I am so inclined. Trust me to find said titties.

Semper Fi

Scotpete

Wonderer
12-06-08, 23:30
Sorry, I had to hide her face. She is not in the business anymore - a real pity! She was a great companion, fun in the bed and very pretty. But these are the dreams of past times.

Wonderer

NicFrenchy
12-07-08, 03:17
Very nice looking pair of tits

Streetlooker
12-07-08, 18:13
I'm not a newbie. I've been to PI 30 times in the past 3 years. She was the first time I payed anything like that, but she was indeed worth the money. In fact I intend to pay her price and have her again. Believe me she is a special woman although she is getting older now. She had her 20th birthday recently. HaHa.Sorry nobodies that good to overpay by 300% the going price for the venue you was mongering in. LA Cafe girls are 1000-1500 pesos that it Not more not less. even if this girl fucked the shit out of me like no other girl has I would be sitting at a barstool the next day and thinking Damn I paid this girl 5000 pesos what the hell was I thinking? I sure wish the hell I had that 3500 pesos back so I could get another 2-3 girls in the future.

Mandiri
12-09-08, 15:26
Sorry, I had to hide her face. She is not in the business anymore - a real pity! She was a great companion, fun in the bed and very pretty. But these are the dreams of past times.

Wonderer

this is close to perfection indeed!

Mandiri
12-09-08, 15:32
6 weeks and counting.

Keeps me warm in between trips.

She is keeping you warm and probably passing on to you her genital warts, buddy ! Loads of them all over her beaver! Might want to get to the doc for a few painful sessions to remove the bloddy warts. Good luck!

Pyjama
12-09-08, 18:54
Can't see any warts, I admire the most artistic photographic skills of Asia Pacific. Looks like drops of water, picture probably taken in a shower. I'd love to see more of her!

Pj

Mandiri
12-10-08, 14:30
Can't see any warts, I admire the most artistic photographic skills of Asia Pacific. Looks like drops of water, picture probably taken in a shower. I'd love to see more of her!

Pj

On the pic called 'C2', those are warts. On the other pic, it is either small water drops or warts, difficult to clearly say with 100% certainty.

Asia Pacific
12-11-08, 06:06
In comment to my prior photo post, those are waterdrops. She had just done some shaving in the bathtub. She is coming over later tonight so I will take a couple of pussy shots for you. Take another look, although I guess at first glance you may make that assumption. Luckily/unluckily, I live on a very very small island in the southpacific for most of the year so not much in terms of disease yet (but there is some. Still got to use common sense). So, some pussy shots and then the gang can make a determination.

Mandiri
12-12-08, 09:08
In comment to my prior photo post, those are waterdrops. She had just done some shaving in the bathtub. She is coming over later tonight so I will take a couple of pussy shots for you. Take another look, although I guess at first glance you may make that assumption. Luckily/unluckily, I live on a very very small island in the southpacific for most of the year so not much in terms of disease yet (but there is some. Still got to use common sense). So, some pussy shots and then the gang can make a determination.

He he, OK sir -- the jury will be out soon then :-)

Fly Guy II
12-13-08, 02:39
Hi Dude,
Please do post more of your photos. As a photographer myself I appreciate the time and effort you have put in with the post processing. Your angles and composition is also enjoyable. Rather playboy then porn. I will keep watching for your latest captures. I include a photo as this is a photo gallery, but she is not local. Sorry guys. My apologies
Regards
FG II

Hummer Bird
12-13-08, 06:40
Hi Dude,
Please do post more of your photos. will keep watching for your latest captures. I include a photo as this is a photo gallery, but she is not local. Sorry guys.FG II
WTF,
This girl looks just like my current bed bumper. What is her name or what letter does her name start with?
Curious!!!!

Darcnite14
12-13-08, 19:37
Hello Brother Hunters,

This is my first post here, I have been a member for a couple of months now. Although most of the girls that I have had are freebies, I thought you guys just might want to see some pix. I have many more but I have to learn how to protect their faces better without making the pix look totally ridiculous.

Darcnite14
12-13-08, 19:55
This young lady I spent several days with in makati. She brought one of her friends with her, for one visit that wanted money, I paid her just to leave after i saw how bad of an attitude she had.

Redfield10
12-15-08, 09:00
No offense intended, but certainly not very good looking. Maybe I'm picky.

This young lady I spent several days with in makati. She brought one of her friends with her, for one visit that wanted money, I paid her just to leave after i saw how bad of an attitude she had.

Darcnite14
12-15-08, 17:55
Redfield10,

No offense taken. I just thought that since this is a photo gallery, that I would add some photos. Maybe in the future, I will just wait until i have all #10s to post.

Big Johnson2
12-15-08, 19:58
I see you mentioned meeting these girls on Friendster. Is it a good place to meet girls for sex. Are there a large percentage of girls on the site that will meet just for sex, food, and not expect money?

Aussie Mate
12-16-08, 00:22

Good day mate,

Thanks for the photos! They sure don't qualify as spinners and not quite my taste, but to each his own.

Looks like the ladies indulged in a little too much Jollibee.

Welcome to the forum!

AM

Pyjama
12-16-08, 01:04
But Darcnite14's "jewel-girl" is a gem, don't you think?

Pj

Nvslim
12-16-08, 10:43
Redfield10,

No offense taken. I just thought that since this is a photo gallery, that I would add some photos. Maybe in the future, I will just wait until i have all #10s to post.

Looks pretty nice to me. A little rounder than I like but nice, very nice. A case of each to his own, I guess.

Slim

Amavida
12-16-08, 14:13
Redfield10,

No offense taken. I just thought that since this is a photo gallery, that I would add some photos. Maybe in the future, I will just wait until i have all #10s to post.Nah post what ever you like & ignore negative feedback D14.

I have some lovely girls that give me absolutely the best GFE I could ask for but whilst they get me very hard in the flesh they are just not photogenic.

When I look at their pics I sometimes do a double take thinking huh? is that her?

Thanks for sharing your memories with us mate & look forward to more.
AV

Eaglestar
12-16-08, 15:53
No offense intended, but certainly not very good looking. Maybe I'm picky.

For a guy with 170+ post, most of which are questions and none of which contribute any substance to the forum and zero pics, how can you criticize someone's photos?

ES

Darcnite14
12-16-08, 19:52
Thanks for the support guys. I posted because this is a gallery. I am an American Black man, and a lot of us love women with meat on their bones, but i am actually a little different. For the record, I do love the sweet petite little spinners, that i can hold in one hand while holding my cognac in the other. I posted in my oringinal , these are freebies. This makati girl came to me anytime I called her, day or night, and asked for nothing except to be with me. I am posting a picture of her face after getting her permission, and i will ask this question: How many of you would actually kick her out of the bed, when her service is excellent and her attitude was better then your first wife during the honey moon? I don,t konw about most of you , but i would take service and attitude any day over a 0, 1,2 or 3 body size.

Puerto La Cruz
12-17-08, 04:04
That's all the equation of genetics. Some like what others don't like. No problem with black male from white male. You're cool. Thanks

Amavida
12-17-08, 04:38
I don,t konw about most of you , but i would take service and attitude any day over a 0, 1,2 or 3 body size.Amen to that!
AV

Warbucks
12-17-08, 05:02
Thanks for the support guys. I posted because this is a gallery. I am an American Black man, and a lot of us love women with meat on their bones, but i am actually a little different. For the record, I do love the sweet petite little spinners, that i can hold in one hand while holding my cognac in the other. I posted in my oringinal , these are freebies. This makati girl came to me anytime I called her, day or night, and asked for nothing except to be with me. I am posting a picture of her face after getting her permission, and i will ask this question: How many of you would actually kick her out of the bed, when her service is excellent and her attitude was better then your first wife during the honey moon? I don,t konw about most of you , but i would take service and attitude any day over a 0, 1,2 or 3 body size.

A D welcome to the Forum. I am on cloud nine to see more "Brothers” popping up on these boards. I am a brother and this is what I like. Picked up in Angeles...

Cunning Stunt
12-17-08, 09:03
Thanks for the support guys. ...

Looks fine to me D. I wouldn't boot her out of bed.

Here's a cuddly little number chatting to her b/f whilst giving me a little show :D. GH

GoodEnough
12-17-08, 10:53
Thanks for the nice photo. I do not think you will get any disagreement from anyone on this board about the transcendent virtues of attitude. What good is a 9 or 10 starfish who keeps asking if you've come yet or worse, glances at her watch every 15 seconds? Give me a positive attitude any day!

GE

Nvslim
12-17-08, 10:59
Thanks for the support guys.

I complimented you the other day on your lady friend and would like to second that. What a cute face.

In my opinion, if she were p4p, she would be top peso.

You are lucky to have such a lady to provide your pleasure.

Slim

P.S. Starfish for the olden days of AC