PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Darcnite14
12-18-08, 14:29
Do we have any leg men here?

This is my sweety at work with her girlfriend.

Darcnite14
12-18-08, 14:38
How about a poolside smoke break?

Wicked Roger
12-18-08, 16:03
Had posted some of her with the cucumber earlier this year see the link below

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=745121&postcount=1168

Here are some more. She uses the cucmber still as when I am back in the Philippines early next year for her birthday she gets her 'special' present :D And just 20 and getting naughtier with my 'educational lessons'

Have a great Xmas and New Year, happy mongering

Darcnite14
12-18-08, 20:11
I guess I goofed on the leg pic upload, I will try it again.

D14

PauloThai
12-18-08, 23:06
I guess I goofed on the leg pic upload, I will try it again.Hi Darcnite,

The leg pic is not the same girl of which u showed face.

Is that why u blanked the face?

Cheers!

NicFrenchy
12-19-08, 02:35
Here are some more. She uses the cucmber still as when I am back in the Philippines early next year for her birthday she gets her 'special' present :D And just 20 and getting naughtier with my 'educational lessons'

Is it from Yahoo? the pictures are too small to really appreciate her.
You might want to try Camfrog, I am able to get great pics from there (see attached)

Cunning Stunt
12-19-08, 09:02
Another CBFM (Chubby Brown FM – nothing to do with obnoxious, fat, Geordie comedian!)

Ever wondered what a Jollibee waitress look like under their cute little uniforms? Here’s the answer. Obviously Jollibee have an over generous discount on their staff meals to counteract the crap wages and conditions of employment.

WARNING – for those of a sensitive nature – contains explicit images of a Jollidog being swallowed whole.

Barek
12-19-08, 13:06
I guess I goofed on the leg pic upload, I will try it again.

D14
Nice pair of legs...
Cheers
Barek

Darth Sushi
12-19-08, 17:03
Another CBFM (Chubby Brown FM – nothing to do with obnoxious, fat, Geordie comedian!)

Ever wondered what a Jollibee waitress look like under their cute little uniforms? Here’s the answer. Obviously Jollibee have an over generous discount on their staff meals to counteract the crap wages and conditions of employment.

WARNING – for those of a sensitive nature – contains explicit images of a Jollidog being swallowed whole.
HMMM, please tell us which meal number did you order at Jollibee! :D

Darcnite14
12-19-08, 22:58
You are correct.The legs do not not that face. These legs are from the photographs that i submitted for jewel. Very good observation fellow hunter.

D14

LuvumBare
12-19-08, 23:49
If she only swallows "protein" shakes, I don't see how she can gain weight!
'bare

Redfield10
12-20-08, 02:31
It wasn't a criticism. I was stating an opinion. In addition, I've made many suggestions/opinions on these boards re: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. I haven't been to the Phils, thus the questions.

If I don't post pics, I guess that's my own business, isn't it? Last time I checked, it wasn't a membership requirement.

For a guy with 170+ post, most of which are questions and none of which contribute any substance to the forum and zero pics, how can you criticize someone's photos?

ES

Cunning Stunt
12-20-08, 05:30
HMMM, please tell us which meal number did you order at Jollibee! : DI might eat a Jollibee girl but eat at Jollibee's. Me. Never. I would rather eat earthworms (incidentally, there is a weird and apocryphal story common amongst Filipino's and related to me separately by several otherwise sensible people, that the Jollibee hotdogs are actually made from worms! They seem to really believe it so who knows? ).

I met my Jollibee girl outside of work but has anyone noticed that there is an abundance of very attractive and certainly available talent working in fast food restaurants. Which has the cutest girls? I vote for KFC, which is lucky because its the only fast food I can stomach. Recently, I have added considerably to my Cholesterol count and inches to my stomach by frequent attendance at my local malls KFC where there works a lovely, playful little minx who knows I lust for her and whose CP number I will eventually wangle, as I did a Starbucks girl last year with a very interesting and mutually enjoyable outcome.

GH

Member #3428
12-20-08, 05:49
I vote for KFC, which is lucky because its the only fast food I can stomach. Recently, I have added considerably to my Cholesterol count and inches to my stomach by frequent attendance at my local malls KFC where there works a lovely, I'll second KFC. I transit MNL often, there is a girl at the KFC by the airport hotel that I ended up bedding on a layover and still see occasionally.

I land at 10 pm so it is almost perfect timing for her shut down ;)

The girls at the fast food places are about the only reason I'll stop there.

Aussiec
12-21-08, 03:40
Well when I got home and unpacked from my last trip to Philippines I found some mysterious pink pettite underwear. I am going though my list to figure out how they got there. Seeing that almost all the girls I go for are pettite I guess that narrows it down to 1 out of the 16 from Phil. Hmmm maybe I should book a plane back to find its rightful owner. So what do we do with the mysterious pink panties?

AussieOverboard
12-22-08, 03:57
Well when I got home and unpacked from my last trip to Philippines I found some mysterious pink pettite underwear. I am going though my list to figure out how they got there. Seeing that almost all the girls I go for are pettite I guess that narrows it down to 1 out of the 16 from Phil. Hmmm maybe I should book a plane back to find its rightful owner. So what do we do with the mysterious pink panties?

Why not auction them off. I will start the bidding at $7.50 AU

Ekspat
12-22-08, 07:50
Hmmm maybe I should book a plane back to find its rightful owner.
Hehe..... Another Phils-Addict.... Why do you not tell us as it is?
You simply look for a reason to book a plane back!! :D :D
But thats acceptable.... Greetings from AC! :p
Cheers!

Aussiec
12-22-08, 08:48
Any high bidders. I say they are size 2. Ha ha ha ha

Blackangst
12-25-08, 01:04
trike patrol :)

Aussiec
12-25-08, 05:19
Thats Jimmy Regina and its another good site for information as well.

Asia Pacific
12-26-08, 01:06
One of my christmas presents this morning.

Suns88
12-27-08, 00:11
Bro,

Wow.... those are nice photos that you took. Moreover, the position and the method you took the photo were just outstanding. Keep up the great work.

Cheers

One of my christmas presents this morning.

Suck Me Dry
12-27-08, 08:12
One of my christmas presents this morning.I'd swap my chrissie present for yours any time Asia, Santa certainly looked after you buddy,a sight to behold cheers Suck me dry

Labadi
12-28-08, 09:31
This is a Photo-Gallery. So just some more pictures to enjoy, taken in one of the Sogo-Hotels in Manila with a sensually woman, who left Manila in September.

Asia Pacific
12-29-08, 04:03
Two more weeks till I touch the ground in the Philippines again. Can't wait. Cleaning up the hard drive and came across these photos I took at the American Hotel. She was working before in Vodoo, but don't think she works anymore. Great lady and a killer bod

Ezinho
12-29-08, 04:51
I was in The Philippines over the Xmas break and will be posting an extensive report and more photos in the next day or so. Here are some random shots from the Dollhouse and Atlantis until then. My favorite girls are in pic 01173 but I think some of them are cherry girls.

Richard
12-29-08, 06:18
I pulled this girl out of the LA Cafe during my trip last December. 1500 PHP for the night. Cool personality but only an average lay. Lots of hot girls available for this price (upstairs and downstairs).

PS: Don't open 3060 if you don't want to see action shots.

Richard
12-29-08, 06:27
I pulled this chick out of the Lollypop bar. Cute as a button but was a really bad lay. I paid 1350 or whatever the bar fine is there. I only banged her for a couple minutes and she started moaning about me being too big and to hurry up, etc. What a drag. So I told her that I'll pull out if she'll let me cum on her face. She said no. So I kept banging her. And sure enough. 3 minutes later. "okay, you can cum on my face". She deserved a good facial after such a poor performance. LOL. Strangely enough she wanted to do the gfe thing afterwords and stay the night. Even after I told her she could go home. Guess my room at the pacific breeze was better than her digs.

Cunning Stunt
12-29-08, 08:38
But was even prettier unwrapped ;).

Fine set of BJ lips ..

…on this 20 year old amateur. Unfortunately she was too green and inexperienced to put them to optimal effect although she did try (first time she said …hmm ..maybe) but was most amenable to gentle instruction.

Luvvly Jubbly :D.

Ezinho
12-29-08, 14:49
Name: Marby
Hometown: Cavite

Face: 6.0 (her teeth aren't nice and her face is a little strange looking, but I thought she was cute for some reason)
Body: 8.5 (small but bubbly ass and small but perky ttis)
BJ: 7.0
Attitude: 8.0 (nice, sweet girl that was fun to hang out with and very down to earth.)
Price: 1,000 php for a few hours (about $21 USD)
Ezinho recommends? Not if you have a big dick, but if not then yes.

Ezinho
12-29-08, 14:57
Name; Maui (my favorite Hawaiian island, btw)
Hometown: MacAurthur something?

Face: 7.0
Body: 8.0
BJ: 8.0 (nice but she kept stopping after a few sucks and wanted to just stare at me with my cock in her hand. Strange!)
Attitude: 8.5 (with this girl I finally understood why they're called LBFMs!)
Price: 1,000 php for TLN (about $21 USD) plus a pair of panties from 7-11 for 47 php, see the photos for the panties in question!
Ezinho recommends? For sex, yes, but she's looking for a new BF after her Russian seaman BF left her and I don't think that's a smart idea)

Cunning Stunt
12-29-08, 17:59
She deserved a good facial after such a poor performance. LOL.

Fine splodge shot there, Richard. Keep 'em coming. Haven't seen such a disgustingly good facial posted here for quite some time. Bet you will have the tut-tut forum police after you, though ;).

Looks like you had a week's worth of wad there, mate. Was you working on giving her a spermatozoa Santa's beard for Xmas:D.

Asian Rain
12-30-08, 08:47
So I told her that I'll pull out if she'll let me cum on her face. She said no. So I kept banging her. And sure enough. 3 minutes later. "okay, you can cum on my face". She deserved a good facial after such a poor performance. LOL. Strangely enough she wanted to do the gfe thing afterwords and stay the night.Welcome to the board. Nice spinner and even better bukkake shot. It's interesting how many girls balk at the idea of having the chowder on their face but are perfectly content after the deed has been done. As a matter of fact, I have never had a girl whinge afterwards about taking a facial (although a CoF+CIM is another story). Simple COF shots aren't that bad! AR

Bet you will have the tut-tut forum police after you, though...
spermatozoa Santa's beard for Xmas.Luckily most of the bitching is restricted as usual to the Thai threads. Even though one serial stealth antagonist seems to have fucked off, others have come to fill the void.

Speaking of a Santa beard splooge shot, I thought the attached pics fit the bill perfectly. It was one of the most intense jizz shots I ever had and my groin hurt for 3 days afterwards. When the girl stood up, the splooge oozed down to form a nice cum beard before dripping down onto her chest. Priceless. Santa says HO HO HO to that. Enjoy, AsianRain

Ezinho
12-30-08, 15:48
From one of the bars on Santos Street in Angeles City. I know not many good things have been said about "blow row" but I had to try it. Not the best looking by any means, but she was the least repulsive one in the bar. 600 php for a BBBJ. She did a nice job, I have to admit.

Complete Angeles City report coming up in the next day or so...

Pompey
12-30-08, 18:13
Can anybody guess which bar?

Pompey
12-30-08, 18:19
More of Angeles girl.

Capitalized On
12-31-08, 04:44
Well when I got home and unpacked from my last trip to Philippines I found some mysterious pink pettite underwear. I am going though my list to figure out how they got there. Seeing that almost all the girls I go for are pettite I guess that narrows it down to 1 out of the 16 from Phil. Hmmm maybe I should book a plane back to find its rightful owner. So what do we do with the mysterious pink panties?That would [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) ME OFF totaly dude! Imagine if the wife or G/F found it? I would name names here if you can figure out who it was.

Pompey
12-31-08, 06:47
More of the same.

Asia Pacific
12-31-08, 08:46
Damn nice photos folks.

Just under 1 1/2 weeks to go until I am back in the bliss.

Thanks all for sharing.

Cunning Stunt
12-31-08, 13:38
Speaking of a Santa beard splooge shot...

Fucking hell man, you might have warned me. I nearly choked on the Baileys I was sipping when I opened your contribution ;).

Guys who like bukkake fun, would be well advised to avoid girls with elaborate or excessive slap on their face. Not only are heavily made-up girls usually of a more professional and hardened nature, but, as they are often reluctant to remove their war paint in the room, they are less inclined to permit facials. Although, sometimes ….

… this can be a bonus. This girl was coated in a kind of luminous, thick white pancake a la geisha, which some dark skinned Pinays are partial to, but which I think make them look like some sort of scary pierrot doll. She was too sweet and naïve to refuse a BJ to completion. So rather than mess up her slap, she willingly took most of a full load in the mouth (apart from some tactical dribbling). A result.

Happy New Year to all ISG Members.

Ezinho
12-31-08, 16:54
I met this girl at the Dollhouse. She was giving me a great massage so I decided to buy her a LD, even though I wasn't really into her that much. What a mistake that was! This girl wouldn't leave me alone! She wanted my room number so that she could come to my hotel after the club closed, so I gave her a fake room number and lied about where I was staying. The next night I go back to the Dollhouse and she comes up to me and asks why I wasn't in "my" hotel room. Apparently, she went to my made up hotel and asked the front desk for me!

Blackangst
12-31-08, 20:56
Fucking hell man, you might have warned me. I nearly choked on the Baileys I was sipping when I opened your contribution ;).

Guys who like bukkake fun, would be well advised to avoid girls with elaborate or excessive slap on their face. Not only are heavily made-up girls usually of a more professional and hardened nature, but, as they are often reluctant to remove their war paint in the room, they are less inclined to permit facials. Although, sometimes ….

… this can be a bonus. This girl was coated in a kind of luminous, thick white pancake a la geisha, which some dark skinned Pinays are partial to, but which I think make them look like some sort of scary pierrot doll. She was too sweet and naïve to refuse a BJ to completion. So rather than mess up her slap, she willingly took most of a full load in the mouth (apart from some tactical dribbling). A result.

Happy New Year to all ISG Members.

I hate the morgue look myself. First thing done in the room is IN THE SHOWER and get that shit off their face!

Richard Tres
01-01-09, 00:54
for people in the scene at philipinnes: is it true that a philipinno girls would suck any cock that's clean enough and even some of them will blow a dick that has not been washed in some time?

girls in some of these pics look almost ****, what's the current situation about age and prostitution in that country?

Puerto La Cruz
01-01-09, 02:09
Wash all of the shit off of your face, then blow me.

Reaper427
01-01-09, 02:42
I pulled this chick out of the Lollypop bar. Cute as a button but was a really bad lay. I paid 1350 or whatever the bar fine is there. I only banged her for a couple minutes and she started moaning about me being too big and to hurry up, etc. What a drag. So I told her that I'll pull out if she'll let me cum on her face. She said no. So I kept banging her. And sure enough. 3 minutes later. "okay, you can cum on my face". She deserved a good facial after such a poor performance. LOL. Strangely enough she wanted to do the gfe thing afterwords and stay the night. Even after I told her she could go home. Guess my room at the pacific breeze was better than her digs.Richard;

Would you be willing to share more of her?

X Man
01-01-09, 07:57
I don't think I would have done that to her no matter how annoying she was. Not just because your fking with her, but she could potentially cause you some grief later on.

Just tell her you already have a girl in your room. That usually does the trick.

X

I met this girl at the Dollhouse. She was giving me a great massage so I decided to buy her a LD, even though I wasn't really into her that much. What a mistake that was! This girl wouldn't leave me alone! She wanted my room number so that she could come to my hotel after the club closed, so I gave her a fake room number and lied about where I was staying. The next night I go back to the Dollhouse and she comes up to me and asks why I wasn't in "my" hotel room. Apparently, she went to my made up hotel and asked the front desk for me!

Hairy Wonder
01-01-09, 10:42
Just a few of pics to go along with the report I posted at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=830639&postcount=1350

This little b*tch looks very good! But her attitude, as shown in my linked post, is enough for me to want nothing to do with her. You can look her up on Tagged. She is listed as 18 years old, living in Quezon City.

Beware the temper!
HW

Nvslim
01-01-09, 11:08
I hate the morgue look myself. First thing done in the room is IN THE SHOWER and get that shit off their face!

It also shows up as white face when you try to take a photo. Flash reflects off the make up and you have a ghost in the picture.

Slim

Member #1088
01-01-09, 17:10
OMG Rain, your lucky you didnt dronw her in it. :P how many galons did u give her?:P
She can have you arrest it,:P for chowder "boarding" hahahaha

Welcome to the board. Nice spinner and even better bukkake shot. It's interesting how many girls balk at the idea of having the chowder on their face but are perfectly content after the deed has been done. As a matter of fact, I have never had a girl whinge afterwards about taking a facial (although a CoF+CIM is another story). Simple COF shots aren't that bad! AR

Luckily most of the bitching is restricted as usual to the Thai threads. Even though one serial stealth antagonist seems to have fucked off, others have come to fill the void.

Speaking of a Santa beard splooge shot, I thought the attached pics fit the bill perfectly. It was one of the most intense jizz shots I ever had and my groin hurt for 3 days afterwards. When the girl stood up, the splooge oozed down to form a nice cum beard before dripping down onto her chest. Priceless. Santa says HO HO HO to that. Enjoy, AsianRain

Asian Rain
01-01-09, 18:41
Fucking hell man, you might have warned me. I nearly choked on the Baileys I was sipping...

Guys who like bukkake fun, would be well advised to avoid girls with elaborate or excessive slap on their face.Perhaps that will teach you not to drink and surf at the same time!

Excellent point you make about doing facials on girls with excessive makeup. There in an inversely proportionate relationship between the amount of slap and a provider's willingness to take a sploodge. This equation is especially negatively weighted if the girl is on a short time programme and doesn't want to redo her war paint. AR

She can have you arrest it,:P for chowder "boarding"I only wish I could have more cum shots like that. Very memorable. Mmmm... instrument of torture... I'm sure Rumsfeld and his gang would have gone that far if the silly buggers hadn't got caught (literally) with their pants down. AR

For all the ISG gang, a very happy new year 2009! 2008 was a another seriously sweet mongering year for me, so I'll be delighted if I can at least be on par in 2009. Resolutions? Work hard on my web projects and make my mongering self funding. I'm some steps away, but enjoy pursuing what I believe is a laudable goal. Enjoy some additional pics of an LA Cafe cutie. She took quite a spunk load in her mouth but came out with a smile and thumbs up in the end. AsianRain

Blackangst
01-02-09, 04:50
It also shows up as white face when you try to take a photo. Flash reflects off the make up and you have a ghost in the picture.

Slim

I understand, but it still looks like morgue makeup in real life. Some more than others, but most of the time its noticable.

Blackangst
01-02-09, 04:58
for people in the scene at philipinnes: is it true that a philipinno girls would suck any cock that's clean enough and even some of them will blow a dick that has not been washed in some time?

no. bargirls and freelancers are not obligated to go with you, even if you are willing to pay the bar fine. they will tell you they are cherry, on their period, whatever. and even then, not all bargirls blow. you gotta ask before you take them if thats what youre expecting. if youre that dirty, they wont go with you.

girls in some of these pics look almost ****, what's the current situation about age and prostitution in that country?

my wife is 30 and looks 15. she gets carded for ciggys :) in the clubs anyway, **** are so rare you really dont need to worry about it. if an ua girl *is* found, its usually not the bar's fault, but the girl faked her own birth cert. freelancers are a little trickier, but bargirls are rare enough to say it almost never happens. it is very strinctly enforced. very. legal age is 18.

Ezinho
01-02-09, 10:53
Here is Wilma from Peanuts Bar, the girl I made cry at the Mexican restaurant, not to be mistaken with the girl I made cry from Insomnia Bar!

Name: Wilma

Face: 7.5
Body: 9.0
BJ: n/a (she won't give BJs she says, not even for her future husband!)
Attitude: 9.5 (unexperienced in bed but a very fun girl to hang out with and very sweet and down to earth)
Price: 1100 php barfine, plus I gave her 500php, probably shouldn't have since she didn't do TLN but I wanted to get rid of my pisos and I liked her too)
Ezinho recommends: Yes, not for anything freaky but just for nice sex with a nice girl. This one would have been dangerous for me to see again. I wasn't going to post these pics but I came to my senses!

Frankypanky
01-02-09, 20:55
Here is Wilma from Peanuts Bar, the girl I made cry at the Mexican restaurant, not to be mistaken with the girl I made cry from Insomnia Bar!

Name: Wilma
BJ: n/a (she won't give BJs she says, not even for her future husband!)

WTF, She's only 19 y.o.!!
How the hell does she knows, that she never will perform a BJ?!?
ROFLOL... :D

OT; Thanks for sharing, Ezinho!

Shuttlecock
01-03-09, 01:11
WTF, She's only 19 y.o.!

How the hell does she knows, that she never will perform a BJ?!?

ROFLOL... :D

OT; Thanks for sharing, Ezinho!Maybe she didn't want Ezinho's Cock in her mouth. She might be thinking he's a Butterfly and recently have been banging a Santos gal BB.

Amavida
01-03-09, 06:31
… This girl was coated in a kind of luminous, thick white pancake a la geisha... G'day GH & happy new year! That 'white shit' as it is fondly known by many westerners is often talcum powder. A cheap substitute for real make-up.
AV

Cunning Stunt
01-03-09, 09:14
G'day GH & happy new year! That 'white shit' as it is fondly known by many westerners is often talcum powder. A cheap substitute for real make-up.
AV

Reciprocated. Yes, that 'white shit' is often simple talcum, although there are hosts of whitening powders and creams on the market. They all have one thing in common though and that is that they make Filipina's look ridiculous.

Here's a couple more of the same girl. She was no oil painting to begin with (although sweet and with a tight spinnerettes bod) but as you might notice, the white gunk did nothing to improve her looks at all.

To add to the spirit of New Year merriment here are 2 self-explanatory shots entitled:

1. Don't come up my nose this time!
2. You bastard, you did!

:D :D

Sol111
01-03-09, 17:18
To add to the spirit of New Year merriment here are 2 self-explanatory shots entitled:

1. Don't come up my nose this time!
2. You bastard, you did!

:D :D

Priceless! For everything else, there's Mastercard!

Cunning Stunt
01-06-09, 06:36
Linked to the report at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=832260&postcount=3808

Enjoy. I did!! :D GH

Blink157
01-12-09, 10:06
Hi folks,

stayed there last weekend and I can say its good price for money.

Sorry for the shakey fotos. I was quite busy at night ;-)).lack of sleep like my partner used to say :)

Room starts from 899p to 1500p. Its brandnew, well decorated and quiet.

Have fun!

Blink

Shuttlecock
01-12-09, 23:43
Hi folks,

Sorry for the shakey fotos. I was quite busy at night ;-)).lack of sleep like my partner used to say :)

Have fun!

BlinkAre tohse open top golf carts? Used to shuffle people to Fields or a specific pidk-up/drop location?

Blink157
01-13-09, 04:18
Are tohse open top golf carts? Used to shuffle people to Fields or a specific pidk-up/drop location?
Hi,
Im not sure about this, if they just for promotion purposes or if they really shuttle you down to fields. I can find out in a couple of days when IM back and post it here.

Its only 100m walking and your in santos allready, so not such a big deal. However I know it can be a big deal after 20 sm lights hehehehe....but then you should use a trike to get home..for safety reasons..

Happy day to all

Blink

Fast Eddie 48
01-13-09, 06:18
Hi folks,

Have fun!

BlinkBlink,

Do you have web site and adress of this hotel, how far is this from field will be in AC in 2 week.

Thanks,

Fast eddie 48

Primo Bolan
01-13-09, 20:47
Nice photos Blink!

It looks like there is red inroom pornlight.

G

Blink157
01-14-09, 03:55
Hi,
I be back this weekend and ask if they set up a website now. Further I will post their contact info. phone number and email-address.

The red light occures when the sun went up. The curtain is in red or dark orange. All rooms have a small balcony with a chair, so you can sit outside and have a look what other mongers do :)

Maybe my room looks a bit more porn, because there is much more action going on, then in your room :))

Happy hunting!

Blink

Professional
01-14-09, 05:06
More to come just wanting to test this to see if it come out OK.

Thanks

X Man
01-14-09, 15:09
SDollar - best lineup I've seen in years.

X

Osakagin
01-14-09, 15:59

XX Man,

What and where is the SDollar and BTW does that cutie in the frame have a name?

Cheers in advance.

Primo Bolan
01-14-09, 16:28
Hi,
I be back this weekend and ask if they set up a website now. Further I will post their contact info. phone number and email-address.

The red light occures when the sun went up. The curtain is in red or dark orange. All rooms have a small balcony with a chair, so you can sit outside and have a look what other mongers do :)

Maybe my room looks a bit more porn, because there is much more action going on, then in your room :))

Happy hunting!

Blink

That is totally wrong Blink. In my room there will be alot of action to.
I`ll be watching tv and my stampcollection, of course with the red pornlight:)

Frank4220
01-15-09, 03:16
Hi folks,

Have fun!

BlinkI was looking for a good alternative for Pacific Breeeze. The Apartelle looks like it fits the bill.

Cheers

Professional
01-17-09, 04:24
I have a small camera and it was hard to focus because it was so dark but this was the best I could do hope you all enjoy this.

And thanks for all the help and information throughout the years I have been a member.

Thanks

Professional
01-17-09, 04:40
I pretty much include all my pics because I figure even if the girl is not my cup of tea it may be to others, like the old saying goes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I did barfine someone but she asked me not to post her picture so I am keeping my word to her

Thanks again II

Professional
01-17-09, 04:59
Hopefully you guys are enjoying this.

Thank again III

Professional
01-17-09, 05:11
Thanks again part IIII

Professional
01-17-09, 05:23
Thanks again part 5

Professional
01-17-09, 05:33
More to come

Thanks again part 6

Ezinho
01-17-09, 05:37
I pretty much include all my pics because I figure even if the girl is not my cup of tea it may be to others, like the old saying goes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I did barfine someone but she asked me not to post her picture so I am keeping my word to her

Thanks again II
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108506

I'm almost 100% sure that the third chick to the left in this photo is the one I barfined that wanted to leave after one shot and then cried in my hotel room; I posted a trip report on her a few weeks ago. I ended up getting half my barfine back but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Nice pics, BTW.

Professional
01-17-09, 05:43
Sorry for taking up so much bandwith all these girls are from AC except one is from LA cafe in manila. This is the last of them whew!

Thanks again part 7.

Blackangst
01-17-09, 06:50
Hopefully you guys are enjoying this.

Thank again III

Figures the cute ones are cherry ;)

Maaars
01-17-09, 06:57
Enjoyed a couple of 3 ways in Manila last week with a nice bit of girl-on-girl action thrown in for good measure !

Maaars
01-17-09, 06:59
not sure if this one uploaded correctly so added again

NicFrenchy
01-17-09, 08:39
Maaars,

Very nice Pics... Well done

Belmont
01-18-09, 04:58
Professional,
Thanks for the Great photo reports from PI!!!

Sorry for taking up so much bandwith all these girls are from AC except one is from LA cafe in manila. This is the last of them whew!

Thanks again part 7.

Cunning Stunt
01-18-09, 10:11
Enjoyed a couple of 3 ways in Manila last week with a nice bit of girl-on-girl action thrown in for good measure !

Good shots Maaars. Nice to see some girl on girl action pics which are unfortunately all too rare on ISG. Particularly liked the overhead shot. Were you swinging from the ceiling fan at the time? ;)

.....so here are some of mine. Not entirely girl on girl .... have bell end ... will intrude :D.

Nvslim
01-18-09, 10:12
Thanks again part 5

No, thank you. Lots of nice little titties at DH.

What is the process to get to paint one yourself?

Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Slim

Member #3173
01-18-09, 14:17
Do the stargate girls wear anything underneath their skirts?Just curious

Maaars
01-18-09, 14:46
Good shots Maaars. Nice to see some girl on girl action pics which are unfortunately all too rare on ISG. Particularly liked the overhead shot. Were you swinging from the ceiling fan at the time? ;)

.....so here are some of mine. Not entirely girl on girl .... have bell end ... will intrude :D.

Thx for the comments guys. Seeing as G-o-G action is considered a rarity, here are a few more from the same sessions.......... with a couple of intrusions from yours truely just to show that I was well taken care of too :D ...... apologies in advance if anyone doesnt like dix in pix but I tried to crop each as much as possible without losing the overall effect

And no GH, no ceiling fan. The overhead shot was one of several "point and hope" shots from above whilst kneeling up, doing her doggie-style and having my monkey-like arms fully extended above me............ but this one was just about the only one that captured the right angle !

Cheers from Maaars

Maaars
01-18-09, 14:50
Not sure why some of my pix dont uploaded correctly when I post them, but here they are again

Professional
01-18-09, 16:57
Do the stargate girls wear anything underneath their skirts?Just curiousYeah they do wear underwear at least the ones I saw.

Cunning Stunt
01-18-09, 18:03
Not sure why some of my pix dont uploaded correctly when I post them, but here they are again

You seem to have some weird disparity in the size of some of your photo's (some 300 kb +, others 30 kb) - maybe this is causing the problems.

I believe that we are restricted in the dimensions of uploaded photo's so you might be more successful if you reduced everything prior to posting, using Pixresixer or some similar graphics software.

But nonetheless, nice photo's Maaars. GH

PauloThai
01-18-09, 18:15
Not sure why some of my pix dont uploaded correctly when I post them, but here they are againHi Maars,

I believe the problem is that pic 13 and pic 19 do not have an JPG extension.

All your pics are ".jpg" except pic 13 and pic 19 are ".png".

Cheers !

Maaars
01-19-09, 01:57
I believe the problem is that pic 13 and pic 19 do not have an JPG extension.

All your pics are ".jpg" except pic 13 and pic 19 are ".png".

PT - Actually, when I posted them originally and they came out strange they were .jpg's but I noticed that .png were accepted here so I just tried converting to .png and they uploaded fine. I can view them in Firefox browser as .png without problem, can everybody else ?

You seem to have some weird disparity in the size of some of your photo's (some 300 kb +, others 30 kb) - maybe this is causing the problems.

I believe that we are restricted in the dimensions of uploaded photo's......

GH - As .jpg's they were all similar in size (all less than 50kb's) but as .png's they come out bigger as you indicate. But they are all within the maximum allowed 640 x 480 pixel size.

I usually crop my pix MS Office Picture Manager, then touch them up in Nero Photosnap Editor (some very quick and easy noise and artefact remover buttons and a very simple image rotater to any desired angle) then resize to 640 x 480 in MS Image Resizer. Never had problems before but who knows ??

Monopoly
01-19-09, 02:05
Professional,

Thanks for you great pictures!!

Forgive my ignorance about the PI; but can the painted girls be bar-fined?

Are the stunners in PI go-go's picky on who they go with and/or have poor attitudes like they can in Thailand sometimes?

Jasperzak
01-19-09, 02:30
Was told by dis girl to meet her at Bo's coffee in Ayalla mall in Cebu. While I was waiting a kind of attractive girl taking pistures caught my eye. She was hanging around for a while and my bold stare smile and nod was returned and she sat down at the outdoor table with me. A call from my date to say that she couldn't make it was met with no disappointment from me as I had one to make the short walk to my hotel with. 1500 pesos got me 25 minutes of fun.

Jasperzak
01-19-09, 02:38
Was told by dia girl to meet her at Bo's coffee in Ayalla mall in Cebu. While I was waiting a kind of attractive girl taking pistures caught my eye. She was hanging around for a while and my bold stare smile and nod was returned and she sat down at the outdoor table with me. A call from my date to say that she couldn't make it was met with no disappointment from me as I had one to make the short walk to my hotel with. 1500 pesos got me 25 minutes of fun.

Professional
01-19-09, 05:59
Professional,

Thanks for you great pictures!!

Forgive my ignorance about the PI; but can the painted girls be bar-fined?

Are the stunners in PI go-go's picky on who they go with and/or have poor attitudes like they can in Thailand sometimes?Yes they can all be barfined but they also have the option of saying no (but I think they usually say they are cherry (virgins) or on mens if they do not want to go with you) the painted girls are usually what they call the superstars (or something like that) they demand a higher barfine usually the barfines in fields are 1350 and the superstar demand 3000.

To be honest the best looking girls IMHO are cherry so no boom boom but for the most part are fun to be around. There are some stunner that are not cherry and they vary between great attitudes to very poor just depends on who you get but for the most part they have a poor attitude and are runner but maybe thats just me.

Jasperzak
01-19-09, 07:54
My gf had to sleep for a morning appointment but it was my second last night in Cebu and I wanted more, so I snuck out of the hotel when she went to sleep. An inquiry about where the girls are to taxi driver led him to take me to Goldfingers in Mendaue. It was a large place with about a dozen girls lounging in chairs on one side. I was the only customer and got alot of attention from a personable ma ma son, Dancers with large numbers attatched to their sexy outfits took turns dancing sometimes 3 at a time onstage. Some would go completely nude but all in all it wasn't an especially enthusiastic group. Mamason brought the prettiest one over to sit next to me, I hadn't expected to take one out, I just wanted to look I said as I didn't have enough money with and I couldn't take anyone to my hotel room of course. However the beauty of the girl next to me and the mamason's no problems made me tell them I'll be right back. I went to a atm and got what I needed. 6,000 for LT with the girl and a room till 5am. That gave me 4 hours with this 9 face 7 body girl. The room was nice large clean bed, porno on the tube, nice bath and shower. The girl was no sexual wunderkind but was a sweetheart and we had some laughs and a nice cuddly nap in the middle of our time together.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Asia Pacific
01-20-09, 12:10
Got to AC and before I could sneeze my GF knew I was there. After four days tried to sneak off to Baloy Beach. Checked in at 12 and had a nap and got a phone call at 5PM from the front desk. Appears a friend of hers saw me and promptly told my GF who showed up. Last night went to a couple of bars and went to a place called players. Girls dancing nude complete with a show that included a san miguel bottle. Was quite nice. Will have a better report later and hopefully some photos. Ended up telling the GF that I want to photograph some women and I now have a couple of nights on my own. If anyone is down here, let me know. Anyway, a photo from the hotel.

Buko Max
01-22-09, 08:32
Well didn't notice much of a difference when I visited a few months ago. Although I only had a few drinks during 'happy hour', they did tell me that some dancers get there late. Must be the sinking economy thats turning out the lookers! Here is an example of the usual quality of talent.

Cunning Stunt
01-22-09, 09:52
With the recent discussion about ‘freebies’ on another thread, I thought it might be useful to itemize my expenditure in the bedding of a recent ‘freebie’.

Drinks in a Malate Bar - 200 pesos approx
Meal for 2 in a reasonable restaurant (with drinks) - 500
Tub of ice cream - greedy cow ate most of it:eek: – 150
Good class ST Hotel - 500
Drinks in hotel - 150
Her taxi money there/home - 400

Total of 2000 pesos approx including hotel. Not bad. I’m no cheap charlie …huh … but hardly the last of the big spenders :D. Don’t break my balls about it … times are tough.

What I would say is that with ‘freebies’ it is a sliding scale with things getting gradually more expensive the more times that you see them. So the first 2-3 meetings are relatively cheap and then as, they think they are getting their claws into you, the requests for gifts will begin. ‘Need new CP’ …’That dress/shoes are nice’ .etc, blah, blah. So if you want to keep them reasonably ‘free…bies’, I’m afraid there is only one solution. Just try not to disclose your No 1 CP No (every serious freebiefan has to have a cheap, dirty CP, which is just for mongering and a supply of replacement simcards. And makes a nice gift if she does capture your heart).

Maybe its easier just to p4p but its not half as much fun.

Heres a few pictures of my recent bit of free fluff. Sorry about the mask (want to see her again at least a couple of times) and the poor quality pix (used a CP which my maid found on a jeep and gave to me – I’ll probably give it to the totty).

Bruce M57
01-22-09, 11:19
Sorry there are no pics in this one but. I just have to say to PROFESSIONAL. OMG those pics of the tiny titty girls that are painted are exactly what I am after. I don't think I ever saw so many tiny titty girls in one place that are available. I can't wait for my next trip to your place. However it won't be until June. How can I wait that long for those gorgeous tiny tits. They are awesome. Cherry or not.

Bnlee2
01-22-09, 21:43
With the recent discussion about ‘freebies’ on another thread, I thought it might be useful to itemize my expenditure in the bedding of a recent ‘freebie’.

Drinks in a Malate Bar - 200 pesos approx
Meal for 2 in a reasonable restaurant (with drinks) - 500
Tub of ice cream - greedy cow ate most of it:eek: – 150
Good class ST Hotel - 500
Drinks in hotel - 150
Her taxi money there/home - 400

Total of 2000 pesos approx including hotel. Not bad. I’m no cheap charlie …huh … but hardly the last of the big spenders :D. Don’t break my balls about it … times are tough.

What I would say is that with ‘freebies’ it is a sliding scale with things getting gradually more expensive the more times that you see them. So the first 2-3 meetings are relatively cheap and then as, they think they are getting their claws into you, the requests for gifts will begin. ‘Need new CP’ …’That dress/shoes are nice’ .etc, blah, blah. So if you want to keep them reasonably ‘free…bies’, I’m afraid there is only one solution. Just try not to disclose your No 1 CP No (every serious freebiefan has to have a cheap, dirty CP, which is just for mongering and a supply of replacement simcards. And makes a nice gift if she does capture your heart).

Maybe its easier just to p4p but its not half as much fun.

Heres a few pictures of my recent bit of free fluff. Sorry about the mask (want to see her again at least a couple of times) and the poor quality pix (used a CP which my maid found on a jeep and gave to me – I’ll probably give it to the totty).Here is the average cost of two freebies that I am currently bangin.

Meals/drinks/snacks. $0.

Cost of taxi. Usually they pay for it.

Tub of ice cream. Sorry both are lactose intolerant. Red bean dessert, total cost approx. $2USD

Gifts. Usually pick something up from duty free. Approx $20USD. This gift last me for the entire one week trip.

Cost of hotel. , usually they book it, several times I pay but they give me back the money for the entire stay.

How do it do it. I usually find freebies that are in the MILF category. Significant others of wealthy businessmen that spend most of their time travelling and making money for their family and forget about the women they kept. These guy just want to "arm candy" but fail to take care of what they got.

Most of these gals were knockout in the younger days. They are still have beautiful bodies. They are just horny as hell from being underused. They do not want a divorce. They like their lifestyle or their husbands' riches. They are just horny and want their needs meet discreetly.

I find them everywhere, usually in social gathering. Pick up their names and hookup when I'm in town. Very easy to nail and low cost in terms of spending to wine and dine to get my didi into them.

Here is a pic of one of the two that I'm bangin. She is a prc wive of a senior exec but her idiot husband travels on business 70-80% of the time. Met her at a dinner party about three years ago. She even shave her bush after finding out my preference.

Stats. 5'4", 105#s, skin is smooth as silk. A major screamer during orgasm. Her body is as tight as a 19yo. not bad for a gal in her mid thirties. I just don't understand how her husband is leaving her at home alone so much. If i were him, i would be banging her on a daily basis.

A true freebie is one that cost you less than a lunch. A WG that wants to turn into your GF is really not a freebie. AS a GF, she still wants gifts, luxuries, meals and more gifts. Bottom line, it is still costing you money.

Just my two rmb on this matter.

PS. No, I disagree, Freebies is very cheap is you are selective.

Ekspat
01-23-09, 09:16
Nice photos Professional,
I think I have shot very similar ones.

But more amazing and adorable were the suggestions for our
friends from the Middle East. :D

Cheers!

Ekspat
01-23-09, 09:22
less than 24hrs and me being back to my brownies, hehe.....

Life is nice di ba?

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Aussiec
01-23-09, 11:13
I was currious why would the club have a show with Middle eastern flavor to it. We all know that extremist not far from the south always look for reason (s) to spoil a good party. Obviously this is a delicate subject given the idea that it could offend a population of peaple that does not have a western world mantality. I am sure there will be other comment (s) like this.

Cunning Stunt
01-23-09, 18:24
Here is the average cost of two freebies that I am currently bangin.

Chinese or Filipina BN?

Freebie MILFs (as in 30+) and MIWLF are as common as houseflies in the Philippines. But with the easy availability of newer models, unless they are real stunners, the older ladies tend to fall between the cracks (if you will excuse the metaphor:D).

But they do bring their greater experience to the table. Did you link up through AFF or a similar dating site?

Bnlee2
01-23-09, 19:02
Chinese or Filipina BN?

Freebie MILFs (as in 30+) and MIWLF are as common as houseflies in the Philippines. But with the easy availability of newer models, unless they are real stunners, the older ladies tend to fall between the cracks (if you will excuse the metaphor:D).

But they do bring their greater experience to the table. Did you link up through AFF or a similar dating site?Chinese MILF.

As you can see, nice well tone body. This MILF found out that i like it smooth, and she shave it off completely for me. Love DATY on a smooth surface. This Sichuan gal is a bit on the kinky side. I guess from being underused at home. She tells me that to break her boredom being at home alone, she watches a lot of western porn.

Pcinjapan
01-25-09, 06:28
She was very expensive for working in the PI. She would not budge off of 5000p and that was for a ST. Do you want to see more pics of her? I have to crop them because I dont want to show her face.Yes please Yogi, more pics of this lovely would be great!

Cheers

Manfest
01-25-09, 20:23
She asked not to reveal the face. With the push-up bra and bikini, looked stunning, in street clothes still wasn't bad! Very energetic workout.

Face 7
Body 7
Attitude 9
GFE 8
Damage P1400 BF, P2000 LT

Manfest
01-25-09, 20:32
Same comment about push-up bra! Those things really get me going, then when the clothes come off, you're disappointed... Anyway, very pretty face.

Face 9
Body 7
Attitude 9
Damage P1200 BF, P1500 ST (4 hours)

Onkelspitzz
01-26-09, 02:05
Hi Manfest,

Nice pic and a really cute face!

In which bar did you get her?

Thanks!

Spitz

Rosco4444
01-26-09, 02:14
Just a quick glance indicates one of six things was happening there:-

1. You forgot ask something.
2. She forgot to tell you something
3. You went sailing on the Red Sea
4. You were first time up for some time and she was catching tadpoles
5. She has a huge snatch and is hiding it
6. She has a slow ooze.

I hope for your sake it was something better I have failed to think of......

Rosco

SergeantRay
01-26-09, 02:48
Push up and padded bras are the curse of the Philippines. Many a man has been fooled by a chesty looking gal at the bar, only to find out in the bedroom that looks can be deceiving.

I had a large chested girl and we went out to get a bra for her. (By the way, this is a great girlfriend gift, since many just don't have the money to get a proper fitting bra.) We went from store to store in the SM Mall, and every single bra for sale was padded!

You should assume that all bras are padded until proven otherwise.

Mr Hawaii
01-26-09, 07:53
Push up and padded bras are the curse of the Philippines. Many a man has been fooled by a chesty looking gal at the bar, only to find out in the bedroom that looks can be deceiving.

I had a large chested girl and we went out to get a bra for her. (By the way, this is a great girlfriend gift, since many just don't have the money to get a proper fitting bra.) We went from store to store in the SM Mall, and every single bra for sale was padded!

You should assume that all bras are padded until proven otherwise.

Your GF sounds like mine. When I first met her and took off her bra, I thought something was strange. Her boobs are enormous (36C), so I looked and she was squeezing herself into a 34 bra. Yikes. That might have stunted their growth! Anyway, it was hard to find a 36C bra that was comfy for her (hard to shop for), but SM Robinsons usually comes through, and most of the bras are 1000+pesos. She really never knew she did not wear the correct size.

Cunning Stunt
01-26-09, 08:16
Here are the photo's that go with the report at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=840244&postcount=3881

GH

P.S The first 6 photo's are of the Sto Nino Festival. Go to Fiesta Girl for nudie pics ;)

Jon Black
01-27-09, 01:39
Nice photos Professional,
I think I have shot very similar ones.

But more amazing and adorable were the suggestions for our
friends from the Middle East. :D

Cheers!Nice shot. Never see tis kind of pics of asian girls. Keep it up.

Romeo Blue
01-27-09, 21:22
This cuty i found in a Shopping Mall in Makati

LuvumBare
01-27-09, 22:53
http://www.tube8.com/asian/phillipino-party/14354/

Carmex
01-27-09, 23:09
Holy Video Batman!

My buddies and I shot a vid like that back in March 08. We BF 10 girls from Vodoo and had the mamasan video everything only everyone was naked and having sex. 4 guys and 9 girls. Fuck, I don't know what I'd do if that shit ended up on the net. I don't even have a copy of it.

Romeo-That Jennifer is a cutie! Nice bod too.

Bud Leeeeeeee
01-28-09, 04:45
Girls and drinks and. 4 guys went in on it. Total 1200$. Just guessing.

Warbucks
01-28-09, 04:50
http://www.tube8.com/asian/phillipino-party/14354/

Beautiful... We need something like the “Oscars” for mongering video, not porn but everyday mongers just having a good time.

NicFrenchy
01-28-09, 05:37
Beautiful... We need something like the “Oscars” for mongering video, not porn but everyday mongers just having a good time.

Wow, they indeed look like they are having fun

Asia Pacific
01-28-09, 10:49
Posted some other photos of her.

Hope you are not bored of her.

Columpuss
01-28-09, 15:17
I have this bug in my system. Whatever photo i click on, the same one comes out. Anyone else? Fix?

Polvo
01-29-09, 23:37
Posted some other photos of her. Hope you are not bored of her.

Asia Pacific:

Picture mar127a.jpg

Always wondered where that phrase came from. Nice to see the source. Very nice.

Suerte!

Polvo

Just Jim
01-30-09, 18:25
Like Benlee I agree

I am hunting Milfs now Married and unmarried, the single ones or moms that wait on the Internet are of little value. They are genuine takers as all of you will realize sooner or later, I have chatted alot.

I have 4 Milfs in Cebu I rotate, you have to rotate cause their little able and willing pussies get tore up and need 3 days to heal so 4 is a good number.

I always offer Cab fare, have food and drink, occasionaley we go on a date but mostly they seem to love the affection and the fucking.

Being done for more than 5 minutes more than one time a night seems forieng to many of the ladies who ahave not been with foriegners.\\Hearing how "large" your cock is never gets tiring, in the first 11 days of January I had 7 different Milfs, 3 of them twice, paid for nothing but a couple of cabs and 2 short time rooms.

Averaged 4 bouts with most of them and am friends ans will fuck all of them AGAIN.

It is truly a great place.

Sadly I deleted most except some videos, so my kids dont find, I am sad now!

Here are some pics:

Paul Peters
02-02-09, 02:12
More of her photos please.

She's sweet and sassy.

This cuty i found in a Shopping Mall in Makati

Cunning Stunt
02-02-09, 05:44
I visited LA Cafe over the weekend. Haven't been there in some weeks, but this place is like a time capsule. Go away for a few weeks, months or years and then return and the place seems exactly the same as when you last left it. Caught in a time/spatial amber trap. Same tired old furnishing, tired old AC's and tired old faces. Some of the girls have been coming here since Methuselah was a lad and some of the customers also. There is the old chap who looks like Albert Einstein on a bad hair day. There is the British geezer with the shaven head, complete with bling, beer gut, union jack shorts and sleeveless vest (but sans knotted handkerchief on head), who looks like he has just been transported by tardis from a 90's Spanish beach. But best of all is the old bloke who looks like a terminally sad ninja turtle. Always sits in the seats to the right of the door as you enter and woe betide you if you sit next to him without prior invite or have a pussy between your legs. And sometimes not even then. I saw him once tear strips off a Korean guy who was bold/stupid enough to sit next to him without being asked. It was as funny as hell. I nearly wet myself.

If you are one of the above and an ISG Member and have recognized yourself from my description, then you have my undisguised admiration. How do you stand the place, day in day out. It would drive me doolally in no time at all.

Well, this time, I quickly found what I was looking for and left before being poisoned by the smoky fug. A 20 year old, relatively new recruit to LA Cafe (1 month she said) from Cavite, no kids and with a nice if not spectacularly beautiful face and a nice bod with a superbly, well rounded ass (albeit with a little 'Jollibee' tum). Good choice as she turned out to be a splendid shag. She sure rattled my old bones.

Here are a couple of Manilan street scenes for those who are turned on by this sort of thing. If not, you could always play 'Where in Manila is Carmen Gamahucher' and try and guess where they were taken.

The other two are of the girl from LA Cafe and is dedicated to backstabbing bastards everywhere. You know the sort. The kind that complement you on your photo's one moment and then tries to use them to beat you over the head with the next. What’s the words to describe this sort of unsavory character ... ah yes ...a fucking hypocrite:D.

FreebieFan
02-02-09, 06:06
Like Benlee I agree

I am hunting Milfs now Married and unmarried, the single ones or moms that wait on the Internet are of little value. They are genuine takers as all of you will realize sooner or later, I have chatted alot.

Averaged 4 bouts with most of them and am friends ans will fuck all of them AGAIN.

It is truly a great place.

Sadly I deleted most except some videos, so my kids dont find, I am sad now!

Here are some pics:Heres how to stop kids finding things they shouldnt find?

Imation makes these great flash disks (thumb drives). But beauty is you can partition them and put a password on the partitioned section. So theres an innocent flash disk lying around the house that has whatever on it. But with the use of the password all the pics of hot pussy will be revealed. Great investment. Its how I keep my pics totally safe. Eerrrr. As long as you remember the password LOL!

Lazzaro
02-02-09, 13:33
Posted some other photos of her.

Hope you are not bored of her.
W O W!!!
Very Exciting nipples! (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109147)

GoodEnough
02-02-09, 13:38
Great report Gamahucher. You've summarized my eternal fascination with LA perfectly. It's a place out of time...changeless yet somehow always a little different and always holding out the possibility of hope--hope that you will actually meet someone who attracts you, hope that she'll actually be able to carry on a conversation, hope that she'll be able to walk through the lobby of your hotel without every eye turning on you. I would go there just to look and listen for an hour or so as I've never seen another place quite like it.

As to the guys you describe, I think I've seen them as well, pretty much every time I've ever been there. Hats off to them. Their lungs must have evolved to the point that they can still extract enough oxygen to survive from the fetid air.

Do you think the place has ever been cleaned?

GE

Cunning Stunt
02-03-09, 03:55
Heres how to stop kids finding things they shouldnt find?

Imation makes these great flash disks (thumb drives). But beauty is you can partition them and put a password on the partitioned section. So theres an innocent flash disk lying around the house that has whatever on it. But with the use of the password all the pics of hot pussy will be revealed. Great investment. Its how I keep my pics totally safe. Eerrrr. As long as you remember the password LOL!

Good idea FF. I use a freeware crypto programme called True Crypt, which creates a password protected, movable file on your computer which once opened is listed as a separate drive (size unlimited and dependent on what you specified when initially creating the file) and can be used/added to/deleted from as if it were a real drive. A very nifty bit of kit.

Don't forget the password though as it is virtually uncrackable.

GE - Replied to your post on the Manila Board.

Buko Max
02-03-09, 04:00
Here kitty kitty...

X Man
02-03-09, 11:02
Mattrick, loved your Hello Kitty theme. I thought I had a few, but maybe they are in my memory rather than my photo collection.

X

Blackangst
02-03-09, 21:29
Good idea FF. I use a freeware crypto programme called True Crypt

+1 for TC. Without derailing the thread, the passcode is the weakpoint here. AES encryption has yet to be broken, so your...erm....stuff is safe. I use a 27 letter passphrase for my password hehe

Romeo Blue
02-06-09, 20:17
I miss this Girls.
i had a lot of fun with this show

Romeo Blue
02-06-09, 20:23
I liked her Boobs, thight and big

Blackangst
02-06-09, 21:50
I liked her Boobs, thight and big

uh...thats Alma Chua...are you implying you were WITH her? Tell us how a monger gets with one of the most famous and recognized pinay porn stars....if you were, good on you...but I think I call BS on this one....

Cunning Stunt
02-07-09, 03:12
uh...thats Alma Chua...are you implying you were WITH her? Tell us how a monger gets with one of the most famous and recognized pinay porn stars....if you were, good on you...but I think I call BS on this one....

You are right, although Alma is actually more an enthusiastic amateur rather than a established porn star. However, photo's of her are easily obtained online so I would concur with your opinion unless Romeo can provide convincing evidence to the contrary.

DrDetroit
02-07-09, 04:49

I don't know if Romeo Blue had her or not but I do know she must have the fastest growing pubic hair in the world to go from clean shaven to a harry little kitty in just 5 pictures......Doc.

Azmodeus Fl
02-07-09, 04:51
Unless you have a pic of you putting the boots to her I wouldn't beleave you, but then again there is photoshop.

You are right, although Alma is actually more an enthusiastic amateur rather than a established porn star. However, photo's of her are easily obtained online so I would concur with your opinion unless Romeo can provide convincing evidence to the contrary.

Devils 1
02-07-09, 05:43
I miss this Girls.

I had a lot of fun with this showRomeo,

very nice pair of girls. It is very hard to get pinays to do a girl show...or girls from anywhere in the world for that matter.

Thx

Emale
02-07-09, 07:13

Well I do not know about famous :) but she certainly has many photos and videos on the internet. She used to work at the bar Casino in the EDSA Complex but that was back in 2004

Asian Rain
02-07-09, 07:52
I miss this Girls. i had a lot of fun with this showSo you mean you actually subscribed to the paysites whose pics you are representing as your own? Or just raided their free-hosted galleries?

I liked her Boobs, thight and bigYep, we can all agree that Alma has a nice rack. Here is a link to the TeenFilipina site where you can see more pics from the same set. Next time, you don't need to crop out the watermarks before you post! http://www.teenfilipina.net/teenfilipina12/teenfilipina12.shtml

Alma is actually more an enthusiastic amateur rather than a established porn star.If you have Alma's contact, slip it my way mate. I would love to add this talent to my video collection. Smacking that rack while she rides me cowgirl would make for a nice shoot.

Anyway, this is a photo gallery. Unlike other Asian venues, the Spanish mix makes it quite easy to find large-breased talent in the Philippines. For all the big tit fans on the board, here are a couple of video captures of a sweet-racked fucklet who performed brilliantly at the Mandarin Oriental. Enjoy Manila, AsianRain

X Man
02-07-09, 12:02
I hope you can find the time to elaborate. She is most certainly a stunner. I have some videos of her .... from several years back. I never met her.

Well I do not know about famous :) but she certainly has many photos and videos on the internet. She used to work at the bar Casino in the EDSA Complex but that was back in 2004

Emale
02-07-09, 22:34
I hope you can find the time to elaborate. She is most certainly a stunner. I have some videos of her .... from several years back. I never met her.

If you asking if I barfined her, the answer is NO. While she looks just like her pictures I always thought she was a "starfish" in her video performances. So I had no interest in barfining her. I like my barfines to be animated not just lay there. Sorry to disappoint everyone.

It's also important to remember that those videos of her are very old and predate her stint at Casino. So they are at least 5 years old and my guess is that she can now play soccer with those tits.

X Man
02-08-09, 01:36
Much more svelte than Alma, but certainly good enough for me.

Great gfe....

Bumppp
02-08-09, 07:32
She was so nice and more. Never been kissed before. A dream.

A student. 1000 pesos a day for her school and family and she stayed 9 days with me. (21 us dollars a day)

I love the Phils. For ever. You could have 10 diff. Girls a day. They find/ask YOU. Just a walk true a shopping mall or Mc. Donalds and they ask you. Even if you are 60 years or older. They love and like " old " white man.

No prostitutes. Only " normal" girls.

Go also to DAVAO. Its again a paradise.

Best (other) leads than just walking arround: put a ad on CB (Cherry Blossoms) and you get a harvest of 10 20 mails a day.

Date only girls who are NOT living at home but who are studying outside their home-cities and stay in so called boarding houses. They don't have to ask their parents so. Its much more easyer to arrange a meeting and they are happy if they could stay in your (luxery) hotel.

Good luck. Life is so funny, sexy and beautifull.

X Man
02-09-09, 02:58
I think Bump meant to attach a pic, so hope he tries again.

Just a few more from my most recent adventure.

X

She was so nice and more. Never been kissed before. A dream.

A student. 1000 pesos a day for her school and family and she stayed 9 days with me. (21 us dollars a day)

I love the Phils. For ever. You could have 10 diff. Girls a day. They find/ask YOU. Just a walk true a shopping mall or Mc. Donalds and they ask you. Even if you are 60 years or older. They love and like " old " white man.

No prostitutes. Only " normal" girls.

Go also to DAVAO. Its again a paradise.

Best (other) leads than just walking arround: put a ad on CB (Cherry Blossoms) and you get a harvest of 10 20 mails a day.

Date only girls who are NOT living at home but who are studying outside their home-cities and stay in so called boarding houses. They don't have to ask their parents so. Its much more easyer to arrange a meeting and they are happy if they could stay in your (luxery) hotel.

Good luck. Life is so funny, sexy and beautifull.

PauloThai
02-09-09, 04:13
I think Bump meant to attach a pic, so hope he tries again.

Just a few more from my most recent adventure.

XHi X Man,

Thank you, that is a very nice set of pictures that u posted.

Did you meet her in Manila, Angeles or Cebu?

Have fun,

Cheers !

Warbucks
02-09-09, 05:37
Dangerous When Wet....

Eaglestar
02-09-09, 07:21
Dangerous When Wet....

Nice catch DW, hope is it OK to make her more visible. I blocked her face in case you prefer not to show her.

ES

Deep Diver
02-09-09, 08:19
I miss this Girls.
i had a lot of fun with this show
When he says he had alot of fun with this show what he actually means is he spent 25 quid for the video went up to his hotel room and had a good wank. Not that he had been with her. Hell mate for 25 quid you could have gotten alot better.

Cunning Stunt
02-09-09, 10:08
Linked to report at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=845604&postcount=3953.

X Man
02-09-09, 11:28
Snuggled all night long....bless her heart.

X Man
02-09-09, 11:39
DW has assured me in a PM that he is internet savvy. Savvy?

My photo is also underexposed....feel free to enhance.

x

Nice catch DW, hope is it OK to make her more visible. I blocked her face in case you prefer not to show her.

ES

X Man
02-09-09, 12:38
Was it here that Mattrick posted his wonderful Hello Kitty pics?

X

Cunning Stunt
02-09-09, 17:21
DW has assured me in a PM that he is internet savvy. Savvy?

My photo is also underexposed....feel free to enhance.

x

Here mate, is this to your liking? Cropped it a little and tried to improve the exposure but with a rear lit shot the improvement is not marked. If I sound like I have a clue WTF I'm talking about, I assure you I don't ;).

However you can make out her face a little better. Pretty girl.

Phallus
02-10-09, 16:14
Here mate, is this to your liking?. . . . Pretty girl.G.

Appreciate the effort - but why bother; the previous post by X. (#1686) was very clear. Still I do agree, "Pretty girl".

Cheers. P.

Cunning Stunt
02-12-09, 16:43
Some Yank wank reckoned he had never seen Filipino's swim in Manila Bay. This photo was taken last weekend near the yacht club ;).

Also a couple of discretely blurry photo's taken in a place many members here may recognize.

Noguera
02-14-09, 05:24
There is quite a bit of chatter on this thread recently about Alma Chua, the Filipina porn actress that seems to be kind of a semi-pro. Have you guys seen any of the porn videos which she is performing in? She is horrible! I mean talk about a dead fish lying there and getting fucked. She can't even eat another girl's pussy very well. There is one scene where her teddy bear has a strap-on and is doing her. That one really sucks. Granted, Alma has probably the most amazing set of McGuffys in the entire Philippines, but damn, is she a horrible lay. I have seen a half dozen of her videos and I don't think I have ever heard her even emit a bad, fake moan.

Cunning Stunt
02-14-09, 07:00
Linked to report at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=847477&postcount=3949.

Asian Rain
02-14-09, 14:33
Unwrapped it was sweeter than a box of chocolate.

AR

Saanapu
02-17-09, 01:28
I miss this Girls.

i had a lot of fun with this showIs quite funny. I have the same photos. Off a website. Fillippina. Seems strange how you had fun my friend.

Warbucks
02-17-09, 06:43
Monger Date 16 Feb 09

With Warbucks you won’t find photos of elderly Europeans pissing on third world hookers but what you will see is nice girls and nice hotels Warbucks over and out….

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1007

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 08:09
Report Part 1 related to Cebu is in CEBU section

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1004

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 08:11

Warbucks
02-17-09, 08:28

Got damn EE I was trying to have a photo moment like you this morning but the girl I picked up was being shy…:( nice photos.... :)

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 08:51
Got damn EE I was trying to have a photo moment like you this morning but the girl I picked up was being shy…:( nice photos.... :)

This is the begining Get ready for Rest :)

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 08:54
Report is in the Angeles Section

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=848692&postcount=3676

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 08:56
Report is in Angeles section

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=848692&postcount=3676

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:01
Atlantis - Body Paint -Part2

http://www.internationalsexguide.in...&postcount=3676

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:04
Atlantis - Body Paint -Part3

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:05
Atlantis - Body Paint -Part4

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:07
Atlantis - Body Paint -Part5

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:08

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:11

This is the Girl from Nasty Duck was scared of Ghosts she has heared from some one that there are Ghosts in America Hotel (Too Bad for Me)

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:15

Very Friendly girl and cooprative

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:17
Honey Pot - Part 2

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:19
Honey Pot - Part 3

Eric Emp
02-17-09, 09:20
Thsi si the Girl who agreed for LT and stayed ST Report is in the Angeles report Section

Cunning Stunt
02-17-09, 11:38
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Cunning Stunt
02-18-09, 04:51
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Woops, I'll be consigned to the dungeons if this goes on;).

Guess I should follow the dictum of the immortal Groucho, and never join a club that would have me as a member:D.**

Why delete the photo of my lovely playmate. What has she done wrong?

** Don't worry - not going quite yet (I hope). I know there are many out there who enjoy my reports and appreciate my input.

FreebieFan
02-18-09, 05:32
Woops, I'll be consigned to the dungeons if this goes on;).

Guess I should follow the dictum of the immortal Groucho, and never join a club that would have me as a member:D.**

Why delete the photo of my lovely playmate. What has she done wrong?

** Don't worry - not going quite yet (I hope). I know there are many out there who enjoy my reports and appreciate my input.Yes there are. Always good to hear the hunting reports. !

I had a few spats with some folk in Malaysia recently. Jackson threatened to delete me. But I'm still here too.

X Man
02-18-09, 13:26
Eric, you've been quite busy haven't you. I feel like a chocolate addict that stumbled into Willie Wonka's factory.

Thanks for the pics.

A few more of the gal that Gamahucher enhanced way back before Eric Emp started his posting spree!

X

Member #3437
02-18-09, 15:48
This is the Girl who agreed for LT and stayed ST

Shocking, and in AC too!

What is the world coming to?

:-}

Blackpmike
02-18-09, 16:36
Thanks for sharing Eric. Nice pics Dude

Cunning Stunt
02-18-09, 17:15
Eric - Amazing. 11 out of 10 for application and effort.

X - We may have little else in common but taste in ladies is obviously one thing. She is lovely and just my type - slender and coltish (or maybe fillyish is more appropriate). The archetypal spinner. Reminds me of a young friend of mine....

Eric Emp
02-19-09, 05:04
Thanks Every one for apriciation.

Sojourner
02-19-09, 18:46
Eric, you've been quite busy haven't you. I feel like a chocolate addict that stumbled into Willie Wonka's factory.

Thanks for the pics.

A few more of the gal that Gamahucher enhanced way back before Eric Emp started his posting spree!

X

Absolutely marvelous X!! She is a real find. You have quite a gallery of fine accomplishments, but she is a stand-out. Just curious man, how old are you? To what do you attribute you long list of exceptional quality?

-S

FreebieFan
02-20-09, 03:22
Eric - Amazing. 11 out of 10 for application and effort.

X - We may have little else in common but taste in ladies is obviously one thing. She is lovely and just my type - slender and coltish (or maybe fillyish is more appropriate). The archetypal spinner. Reminds me of a young friend of mine....Yes. The tall slim happy look always appeals to me. Makes me wonder why I have a C cupper lined up next weekend. But then again. I know why. LOL. But yeah, this filly look is as near to perfect for me as it gets!

Cunning Stunt
02-20-09, 10:40
Yes. The tall slim happy look always appeals to me. Makes me wonder why I have a C cupper lined up next weekend. But then again. I know why. LOL. But yeah, this filly look is as near to perfect for me as it gets!

You have no doubt heard the saying 'More than a handfuls, a waste' :D. But I do like the 'fallen madonna's with the big boobies' look too.

Hope you don't get too knackered with your busy schedule planned for this weekend.

Marpa
02-20-09, 14:39
You have no doubt heard the saying 'More than a handfuls, a waste' :D. But I do like the 'fallen madonna's with the big boobies' look too.

Hope you don't get too knackered with your busy schedule planned for this weekend.

Gamahucher, thanks for sharing - your latest picture of X is one of your best finds. I keep returning to have yet another look - simply perfect, in size, shape, tits and best of all, her bush !

Marpa
02-20-09, 14:48
Gamahucher, thanks for sharing - your latest picture of X is one of your best finds. I keep returning to have yet another look - simply perfect, in size, shape, tits and best of all, her bush !

Opps, I just realized I called her X when I was referring to the picture of 'Spinner' . Spinner looks great, pity her eyes are covered but at least the
important bits are there to enjoy !

Cunning Stunt
02-21-09, 01:24
Opps, I just realized I called her X when I was referring to the picture of 'Spinner' . Spinner looks great, pity her eyes are covered but at least the
important bits are there to enjoy !

Pleased you cleared that one up - don't want anyone getting the wrong idea;).

This girl did have that wild, unkempt look down below that just cried out for the short back and sides treatment from my electric razor. Next time!

But it did look rather fine, suitably bejeweled :D.

Hesekiels
02-22-09, 14:46
Pleased you cleared that one up - don't want anyone getting the wrong idea;).

This girl did have that wild, unkempt look down below that just cried out for the short back and sides treatment from my electric razor. Next time!

But it did look rather fine, suitably bejeweled :D.

awesome! Gamahucher you are the man!

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Cunning Stunt
02-23-09, 02:37

Same girl in the immediate post-Bush era:D.

GH

Puerto La Cruz
02-23-09, 04:48
Yes he is. And great clit too!!!

Cunning Linguist
02-23-09, 11:07

GH

I personally would have had her keep her luscious bush. Different strokes for different folks

Cunning Stunt
02-25-09, 02:58
I personally would have had her keep her luscious bush. Different strokes for different folks
You are right … but pussies are like faces (don’t go there!), in that some are ugly and best covered up with a tangled mass of pubes whereas others are things of beauty and are seen to best advantage in glorious, hair free technicolor. My spinner girl had the latter.

The finest Pinay pussy I ever had the pleasure to encounter .. up close and personal, belonged to an ultra sweet LA Café girl who has since sadly departed for richer pastures. Her kitty was a objet d’art ..and I spent many an happy moment contemplating its finer points. The photo hardly does it justice – it was small, perfectly formed and man, was it tight. Tasted great too. Definitely would have looked silly with a hairy bush, like drawing a false beard on the Mona Lisa:D.

She was also blessed with a fine arse,

Maaars
02-25-09, 05:05

GH

GH, would have thought with ur coiffeuring skills, u could have done a better job of giving her a little trim down there. I trust u were just in haste to get a post-bush pic and did a bit more lawn mowing subsequently ?? :D

If there is one thing that turns me off, its a girl with stray hairs around her chocolate button ! A few links to demonstrate my thinking (previously posted in Jakarta thread) but u get the idea.......... didnt stop me enjoying some delicious DATY at the time though :D

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77763

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77764

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77762

Maaars

FreebieFan
02-25-09, 07:13
Over in Malaysia theres currently a case of a dvd showing a prominent politician engaging in oral sex with a young lady.

Yesterdays headlines in Malaysian paper stated that the police were investigating him for an illegal act.. ( yes folks DATY is an illegal act in that its carnal and quote " interferes with the laws of nature".

Guess the guys who made the laws in Malaysia obviously dont like eating puss!

Cunning Stunt
02-25-09, 09:13
GH, would have thought with ur coiffeuring skills, u could have done a better job of giving her a little trim down there.

Yes, she was rather attached to her bush and took a little persuasion to part with it. So I had to do a quick job whilst she was eating lunch (in the hotel room, before you ask:)). Must have been quite a sight, her working on top hole whilst I'm beavering away down below. Like that hilarious scene in Nighty Night where the Welsh girl is trimming the bush of an OAP:D.

So in the circumstance I think I did quite a reasonable job which she later completed. They always leave a few stray wisps round the clacker.

And great clit too!!!

Was lovely. Just like a budgies tongue :D.

Arkyboy
02-25-09, 17:30

Thanks for the pics.

XThanks for the pix,but doesn't anyone prefer some gals with some delicious,ample thighs,asses , in other words more voluptuous figures. Most of the photos contained herein look like recent releasees from concentration camps. Oh,well,we have to pity the poor souls who have been so indoctrinated and propagandized by part of western culture that their ingrained belief is that the only inherently sexy females are the skinny, emaciated figures shown here. Bring on some cuddly,curvy,pudgy types. Viva ample pulchritude.

Arkyboy
02-25-09, 22:05
You are right. But pussies are like faces (don’t go there! ), in that some are ugly and best covered up with a tangled mass of pubes whereas others are things of beauty and are seen to best advantage in glorious, hair free technicolor. My spinner girl had the latter.

The finest Pinay pussy I ever had the pleasure to encounter. Up close and personal, belonged to an ultra sweet LA Café girl who has since sadly departed for richer pastures. Her kitty was a objet d’art. And I spent many an happy moment contemplating its finer points. The photo hardly does it justice – it was small, perfectly formed and man, was it tight. Tasted great too. Definitely would have looked silly with a hairy bush, like drawing a false beard on the Mona Lisa: D. She was also blessed with a fine arse, Amazing! I would have said that these photos were for use as training pictures for gynecological studies. Simply exhilarating and titillating.

FreebieFan
02-26-09, 00:41
Thanks for the pix,but doesn't anyone prefer some gals with some delicious,ample thighs,asses , in other words more voluptuous figures. Most of the photos contained herein look like recent releasees from concentration camps. Oh,well,we have to pity the poor souls who have been so indoctrinated and propagandized by part of western culture that their ingrained belief is that the only inherently sexy females are the skinny, emaciated figures shown here. Bring on some cuddly,curvy,pudgy types. Viva ample pulchritude.Maybe you were tongue in cheek or maybe not. Thank goodness some like the porkies, otherwise the poor girlsl wouldn't get much.

Met on gal online last week. Had a pretty face and was saying all the right suggestive things. We got talking on phone and I could tell that she was a fatty, so I asked her whats her vitals. Aside from being 22 with a cute face she was 80 damn kgs. Thats same as me.

I love the small and skinny look. Makes my dick look so much bigger by comparison LOL.

Anyways good luck with the plump ones! Just in case you were serious.

Sick Boy3
02-26-09, 04:47
Over in Malaysia theres currently a case of a dvd showing a prominent politician engaging in oral sex with a young lady.

Yesterdays headlines in Malaysian paper stated that the police were investigating him for an illegal act.. ( yes folks DATY is an illegal act in that its carnal and quote " interferes with the laws of nature".

Guess the guys who made the laws in Malaysia obviously dont like eating puss!Malaysia is so messed up. I once dated a gal from KL, and we had to leave town as she did not want anyone to know that she is seeing a western guy. (she was muslim). They have 2 laws there. The state laws. And the muslim religious law if you are muslim. Yes a moral court. I remember seeing picture of some gal in the rural area getting caned in a KL newpaper because she was caught "petting" a guy in her parents home. Also oral sex on this lady I dated was frustrating. She was circumcised (she told me) and you can not find a clitoris or minor lips because they were cut away when she was 3 years old. Ouch!

X Man
02-26-09, 06:08
Pity the poor souls who've been so indoctrinated and propagandized to believe that a Western style hefer is somehow more of a woman than the NATURALLY occurring slim and trim Asian. :-)

One wonders if Arkyboy has ever made it to Asia.

One also wonders if Arkyboy realizes it's bad form to post on the PHOTO THREAD without pictures.

X

Arky, go to the Cuba and South American threads. You will find what you seek.

Thanks for the pix,but doesn't anyone prefer some gals with some delicious,ample thighs,asses , in other words more voluptuous figures. Most of the photos contained herein look like recent releasees from concentration camps. Oh,well,we have to pity the poor souls who have been so indoctrinated and propagandized by part of western culture that their ingrained belief is that the only inherently sexy females are the skinny, emaciated figures shown here. Bring on some cuddly,curvy,pudgy types. Viva ample pulchritude.

Arkyboy
02-26-09, 19:43
Pity the poor souls who've been so indoctrinated and propagandized to believe that a Western style hefer is somehow more of a woman than the NATURALLY occurring slim and trim Asian.

One wonders if Arkyboy has ever made it to Asia.

One also wonders if Arkyboy realizes it's bad form to post on the PHOTO THREAD without pictures.

X

Arky, go to the Cuba and South American threads. You will find what you seek.

Have been to Asia probably more times than you and have seen many gals with delicious curves and, yes, big chests and hips. A rather ignorant comment--the western "inherently" coneived female is just what you attribute to Asia, the "slim and trim". Here this is the euphemism for emaciated, stick-like figures. By the way, "hefer" is spelled heifer.

Cunning Stunt
02-27-09, 03:51
Bring on some cuddly,curvy,pudgy types. Viva ample pulchritude.

Hahaha - you're in the wrong place for plumpsters - must have turned right by mistake instead of left somewhere in the Middle East! Try the USA boards - plenty of porkers there.

You would have done better to have posted a photo, any photo, to add a little legitimacy to your post. If nothing else it would have called off the X-attack doggy from snapping at your heels:).

Don't expect any pix of BBW from me any time soon, they are not my type. My worst sexual nightmare would be for a girl like BBWPinay to be sat on my face:eek:

Plumpass is about the curviest that will do the trick for me. Any bigger and I start getting horrific flashbacks about Mrs Dogsbreath, the first 'Trouble and Strife':D.

Run Mann
02-28-09, 03:59
Asian Rain,
Don't get me wrong here but isn't crazy to have sex without protection. Do you regulary test yourself for HIV etc?
Take care and keep up the good work, let the facials keep on coming!

Kirsia

Well, if he did use protection how would he keep the facials coming?

Sammon
02-28-09, 23:07
Talking about BBW, I had barfined a greeter girl in Phuket. Beautifull face with nice flowing dress. Did not think she was fat. Took her to the disco, danced.
Nice GFE. No smell anywhere.

She was really horny and wanted to make love all night. After a couple of rounds it did not do it for me. It did not do for her also. I had to use my hand to make her happy. She really thanked me for making her cum.

I think there are many plump women who do not get sex often. She was playing with me all night and wanted to stay all day also. Although I was not happy I let her stay. I am glad I did that because she is the best in making me satisfied every which way.

My advice is sometimes these chubby women can be be a good surprise.

Maximus V
03-01-09, 04:52
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Cunning Stunt
03-02-09, 06:49
I think that your comment about Asia Rain is completely out of line. While you have every right to disagree with his bareback style. You have no right to speculate on his health status.

Agreed. I'm sure there is an appropriate place for safe sex discussion and it 'aint here!

Back to the fun reason for this thread. Yee harr - isn't this the best position for a spot of tit jiggling:D?

Cunning Stunt
03-02-09, 07:46
And I taste soooo good that girls think I'm a lollipop:D.

Cunning Stunt
03-02-09, 08:26
... they just love the finger food.

Cunning Stunt
03-02-09, 08:28
but are not too keen of the icing on the cake:eek:

Carmex
03-02-09, 16:39
but are not too keen of the icing on the cake:eek:Fuck G man, love that pic! Was a big fan of the "Asian Rain" series from so long ago it seems.

As for the BBW debate, here is my favorite from AC. She is super sweet, cums hard, and I never miss a chance to ride her when I am there. Like a little meat on the bones.

Warbucks
03-02-09, 18:07
Have been to Asia probably more times than you and have seen many gals with delicious curves and, yes, big chests and hips. A rather ignorant comment--the western "inherently" coneived female is just what you attribute to Asia, the "slim and trim". Here this is the euphemism for emaciated, stick-like figures. By the way, "hefer" is spelled heifer.

Filipinas come in all packages...

I also like spinners but not this type. (see second photo)

Cunning Stunt
03-03-09, 01:09
fuck g man, love that pic! was a big fan of the "asian rain" series from so long ago it seems.

as for the bbw debate, here is my favorite from ac. she is super sweet, cums hard, and i never miss a chance to ride her when i am there. like a little meat on the bones.

great series carmex, in the real spirit of the photo gallery! she is built for comfort, not speed. when a long ride is anticipated, only a harley davidson ultra classic will do;).

not always spinners for me either. heres a girl with a splendid pair of knockeroo's, again in my favourite tit jiggling position (although if you can position in front of a handy wall mirror, rear entry also gives a great view of the boob bounce effect):d.

Cunning Stunt
03-03-09, 01:30
Couple more!

Admin
03-09-09, 16:39
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting several reports that were improperly posted here in the Photo Gallery.

If you want to post photos, please do so here.

If you want to engage in discussions or post comments that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Buko Max
03-09-09, 23:25
Thank you Jackson for purging this photo gallery!
Here is a pic to get the gallery going again!
Salamat!

ThatGuy865
03-10-09, 03:38
Thank you Jackson for purging this photo gallery!
Here is a pic to get the gallery going again!

Salamat!Damn Mattrick .. Now thats one cutie pie.

What restaurant is that? Is that in the PI?

She's a keeper

Fredje1961
03-10-09, 07:41
Hi guys,

Here's a (clothed) headshot of a Manila freebie from last year. We spent a week together, and she did everything - a true threeholer.

I was 'teaching' her to behave really slutty outside the room also (walk around in Makati with a quite see-through shirt without bra, miniskirt without underwear) and she actually started enjoying when other guys looked at her, she was getting rid of the "good girl" syndrome.

Extremely GFE, sweet and lovely when not in kinky mode.

Damage for one week: 5000 pesos + food & lodging

X Man
03-10-09, 14:23
It seems the messages from Jackson and Mattrick didn't get thru to THATGUY.

http://thatguy.com/

Arky:
And yes, some people post on the photo thread without pictures. These are usually people who've posted pics in the past. Allowances are made for people who send ..oh, ten , twenty, a thousand pictures.

If you haven't even made it to senior status, never sent a pic, and you come her demanding better pictures, maybe you should look in the mirror and wonder what kind of selfish arse you've become....

Cunning Stunt
03-11-09, 02:35
This girl could suck a golf ball through a straw - I'm sure that I felt my cheeks been pulled in and my toes curling:D.

Ought to make it an Olympic event!

Arse - not ass, X are you turning British;)?

X Man
03-11-09, 08:56
My best friend is Brit, my most reliable co-worker is Brit, and the Asian girl I'm dating lived in London for a time. She's great at sucking cock....so I probably have to thank some British wanker for teaching her.

Let's see, an AC girl blowing up a condom and later on at Swiss Chalet.

X

This girl could suck a golf ball through a straw - I'm sure that I felt my cheeks been pulled in and my toes curling:D.

Ought to make it an Olympic event!

Arse - not ass, X are you turning British;)?

Muzungufotsy
03-11-09, 15:07
Nice girl!

Any naked pics?

John989
03-14-09, 15:26
Some girls from Crystal Palace Bar in Angeles City.

Professional
03-15-09, 08:01
Some girls from Crystal Palace Bar in Angeles City.IMG_0818.JPG

Shes cute!

Is she available?

Amavida
03-16-09, 05:45
Hi guys,

Here's a (clothed) headshot of a Manila freebie from last year. We spent a week together, and she did everything - a true threeholer.

I was 'teaching' her to behave really slutty outside the room also (walk around in Makati with a quite see-through shirt without bra, miniskirt without underwear) and she actually started enjoying when other guys looked at her, she was getting rid of the "good girl" syndrome.

Extremely GFE, sweet and lovely when not in kinky mode.

Damage for one week: 5000 pesos + food & lodgingIts amazing the transformations these LBFM's go thru.. innocent little flowers one day, total pornstars the next. The one in the pics went from nervous virgin to screaming orgasms in the shower while she hung on, arms around my neck & legs around my hips.. Im pumping her as hard as I can like some kinda freakin pornstar olympic athlete.. ahh memories..
AV

Cunning Stunt
03-16-09, 09:50
Nice photo's AV, particularly the nudes. Nice spinner:). Not known you post photo's before. Maybe your example might encourage other members who take pictures, to contribute occasionally.

Spring sap must be rising;). Was up for some 3sum action recently. Found out after we had started the fun and games that one of the girls was 3 months pregnant. Added a new dimension to the procedings but thankfully she was not yet ready for any lactic action. :eek:

Amavida
03-16-09, 12:50
Nice photo's AV, particularly the nudes. Nice spinner:). Not known you post photo's before. Maybe your example might encourage other members who take pictures, to contribute occasionally.

Spring sap must be rising;). Was up for some 3sum action recently. Found out after we had started the fun and games that one of the girls was 3 months pregnant. Added a new dimension to the procedings but thankfully she was not yet ready for any lactic action. :eek:Hmm nice pics GH, Im tryin for the life of me to imagine which one of the two in the pics is buntis?
Maybe the dark one? :D
AV

X Man
03-16-09, 16:24
Thanks for the pics. Good composition. Hope you expand on this facet of your hobby.

X

Its amazing the transformations these LBFM's go thru.. innocent little flowers one day, total pornstars the next. The one in the pics went from nervous virgin to screaming orgasms in the shower while she hung on, arms around my neck & legs around my hips.. Im pumping her as hard as I can like some kinda freakin pornstar olympic athlete.. ahh memories..
AV

Cunning Stunt
03-16-09, 17:21
Hmm nice pics GH, Im tryin for the life of me to imagine which one of the two in the pics is buntis?
Maybe the dark one? :D
AV

No twas the paler one.

She trusted me enough to allow me to carry out a rather enjoyable basic gynecological procedure and I could feel her enlarged womb. Isn't life wonderful?

Incidentally, the father is apparently a Japanese monger and has done a runner.

FreebieFan
03-17-09, 09:59

Spring sap must be rising;). Was up for some 3sum action recently. Found out after we had started the fun and games that one of the girls was 3 months pregnant. Added a new dimension to the procedings but thankfully she was not yet ready for any lactic action. :eek:Your Headline of The Milky Bars are on Me. Damn. I haven't heard that phrase for past 45 years. Made me al nostalgic for the my pre-pubescent days. LOL. But I prefer my mongering days!

John989
03-17-09, 15:44
IMG_0818.JPG

Shes cute!

Is she available?I don't know,since I left on February 28,2009.

The girls come and go so fast.

Cunning Stunt
03-18-09, 04:35
Your Headline of The Milky Bars are on Me. Damn. I haven't heard that phrase for past 45 years. Made me al nostalgic for the my pre-pubescent days. LOL. But I prefer my mongering days!

Yes it sure takes you back to the good old days before mongering was invented doesn't it;). Reason I had it in mind was that I had just watched that hilarious skit interview, from the 2005 Comic Relief, between Alan Partridge and Simon Pegg, playing the adult 'Milky Bar Kid'. In it 'the kid' breaks down in tears, admitting that those ads had blighted his life leading to alcoholism, drug abuse and sexual abuse at the hands of innumerable men. Needless to say, the catchline 'the milky bars are on me' takes on new significance:D. It is all done so realistically that you can see the doubt in the eyes of the audience. Very funny. You can see it on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEh4Wh7k8V8.

For those who don't have a clue what we are talking about - you don't really want to know ;).

Asia Pacific
03-19-09, 06:55
Finally getting around to posting some photos from my last trip. More to come and of course nudes. Been working a lot of assignments for travel mags lately so been busy. Anyway, just a few of the first.

Professional
03-20-09, 05:49
Finally getting around to posting some photos from my last trip. More to come and of course nudes. Been working a lot of assignments for travel mags lately so been busy. Anyway, just a few of the first.Wow nice pics!

Asia Pacific
03-20-09, 08:45
Just the next set. Trying to post a couple each day to keep things interesting. Just snaps I've taken. One nude here, rest at the club. Hope you enjoy and will keep sharing till run out. Got a bunch to share now that I have some downtime.

Aussiec
03-20-09, 13:24
Well back and have so many pictures to resize and post. Te first set I am sharing is an acm girl from A. C. I have been talking with her many months. She fell inlove with a Japanese guy last November and eventually gave her Cherry to him over Christmas time. He got what he want and moved on she was devestated. I continued my friendship and guess as we all see I was rewarded very well. The first picture is a picture from her acm shot and the rest by me. She has this mole on her face that is really sexy. Anyway, she wants relationship and The best policy is I tell her I am not ready. She willing to wait for me to one day settle down but I said lets be friends and go from there but I am interested in others. We must all understand bar girls are bar girls and most play the game of lie, hustle and do what you can to get money. Many cam girls are the same but understand many are not professional and if you bull shit them you take risk of Family member hunting you down. Hate to be in some alley with bullet hole because of just wanting a little action with non professional. She a nice girl. She stop working at site tempararily because she went back to province. Still talk to her. Enjoy first set of pictures of Maryanne She is 18 and I made sure of seeing I. D. You can not be to careful when you are in Philippines or anywhere of that matter. Assians are so hard to figure out in age but I am getting better at it.

Aussiec
03-20-09, 14:17
Well this is my DIA girl and what a total knock out she was to be. Very nice conservative girl and had to meet the sisters on this and go clubbing but we all had a great time. Well my girl came back with me on second and third night. Firs night was "I am not that kind of girl" So 1st night hit a emergency girl at one of the clubs. But this girl from DIA was definately all that and had alot of fun and still talk to her for more adventures. Just turn 19 and really had to impress the family. But she not stay with me as she lie and told her mom she is at girlfriends house for several days. Lucky me I was the "girl friend"

Aussiec
03-21-09, 08:35
Well there have been some recent comment (s) recently about girls in glasses. This one has worked at touch of Class in angeles which is one of the day bars open from 10AM-7PM. The Perimeter Hotel is up stairs for short time and Emotions bar is the sister bar next door. Aai really like this bar during the day time because its relaxed. The girls here are more of the GND in looks but has a couple stunners. Most of the girls perform well, This ggirl has been there for 2 years and braggs about her BBBJ skills. She is a nice girl though. No nudes but interesting anyway. I did bf one toc girl and will post picture in my next report.

Aussiec
03-21-09, 08:48
Well this was the bf from touch of class. She was not all that great but gfe for the night and the down side is no bj. Gosh but she had one cute little body. She is fairly new to the bar scene and has only been in a.c. for 2 months.

Sorry, no nudes.

Asia Pacific
03-21-09, 09:14
Just a few more. I have a MILF woman to model tomorrow. Should be interesting. Will post some for my fellow mongers.

Aussiec
03-21-09, 09:27
First 2 girls (First 2 Pictures) not great lookers but one hell of a performers. There names are Ashley and marie and can be seen there usually early morning around 7:30 am at LA Cafe in Malati.

Now for Hanna Valley in Cebu. I spoke of it last year. Its basicly you basic brothel. Pic girl and she yours to go with for night. No runners and they are yours. Tell Taxi you want to go to Hanna Valley Gate 3 J. Panis St on corner of Vico Road near CEMPARK Cemetary. Kind of intimidating at first when gate opens up and taxi drive in and big steel gate shuts behingd you. But then you are escorted into a room about size of a half basketball court and along all four walls ladies sit and talk wall to wall. My guess is maybe 75 to 100 girls to choose from. Its a little bit intimidating because you sit and obsorve in this open area. No drinks no nothing just pick. I will say 99% of the girls are stunners. I had the fortune (2nd time there)(1st time last year) that 4 japanese guys were picking about 6 girls while I just sat and watch. Next thing they pick and girls headed to van and on the way they went to whatever location they were going. Well many wishful eyes were upon me and I choose this one for she seem like the shy type and I told Papason after mutch pressure to pick. She was GFE and was wild to go with it as well. Well she warmed up to me because with respect you get alot in return. Seems like the local big boys get serviced quite abit to keep things going. Well I found out the prices and they are NOT negiotable for Japanese and Korean it is P5000 for 24 hours a girl American or white guy its P3000 for 24 hours and for filopino guy P1500 for 24 hours. I think we should all protest racial discrimination on this one. Anyway, Yes it was alot for P3000 but well worth it when you consider 24hours and unlimited fun. No tip and the girl says not needed. I gave P500. Yes more expensive than I am used to but you know I think this place is better than the bars in Cebu. When you considder ladies drinks at the bars in Cebu and bf and tip you spent that much and then the performance is not guarenteed like Hana Valley. Papason makes it very clear if your not satisfied send girl back for another.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Aussiec
03-21-09, 10:10
Well this is my little gem. I met her last year at one of the bars and she just had a great personality, small pettite. And yes a cherry girl. Just not ready yet and wanted it right she stated. We stayed in contact when I left last year and I returned last month and bf her 8 days and was it worth it! Yes I had the lucky honors and there was absolutely no question on the cherry for I am not exactly large and maybe on the small to average in size but gosh was it work to do and she so willing and hurting. Well. Maybe I am sucker and like this girl alot. Am I getting soft in my trips here. She is a winner and sorry she is mine mine mine mine mine mine. Oh did I mention that she is mine! Well I know how it all works here and not expecting to much but gosh my head is spinning. Help someone knock some sense into me. She is 19 but very mature and she really took care of me well. Yes I stay in contact with her.

Sammon
03-21-09, 15:56
Well this is my DIA girl and what a total knock out she was to be. Very nice conservative girl and had to meet the sisters on this and go clubbing but we all had a great time. Well my girl came back with me on second and third night. Firs night was "I am not that kind of girl" So 1st night hit a emergency girl at one of the clubs. But this girl from DIA was definately all that and had alot of fun and still talk to her for more adventures. Just turn 19 and really had to impress the family. But she not stay with me as she lie and told her mom she is at girlfriends house for several days. Lucky me I was the "girl friend"

Philippine people are not naieve. They know what the girl is up to. Thetre are certain restrictions but not strictly followed. I have found Phi families are very receptive of foreign boyfriends for their daughters irrespective of age.