PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Ekspat
07-27-09, 11:21
Many Philippine expats who post photo's (of which there are regrettably few) only field the 'B' and 'C' teams. The 'A' team are kept from general release. Reasons may be promises to the girl or simply you don't want the lurking masses drooling/wanking over your prized catches.

Entirely true, even if I'm not an PI but an MY expat.
Cheers!

Vittu
07-27-09, 12:55
I share your enthusiasm about the mother. How was the daughter?
If both are in this line of business, do mothers train their daughters?

Cunning Stunt
07-28-09, 03:56
Cunning, but stunted, makes me want to beg for her email...she's pretty damn cute. Or maybe stunted one is a good photographer. Probably both.

You can try!! She is very damned cute and in the bedroom I tend to just point and shoot:D

Here's another coz I know you appreciate a good spinner.

P.S Should have gone for the mother/daughter combo. I assure you it is a remarkable experience. Did it many years ago in Thailand and I still remember like it was yesterday - the look on the face of the daughter as I hard pounded her hot mum beside her and then vice versa. A life changing event. Had sisters a few times since but nothing anywhere near as erotic as that.

Noholesbarred
07-28-09, 05:42
1,000 ST

And they put on a girl-on-girl show for me.

Noholesbarred
07-28-09, 05:55
This one is a high-end ho.

She's met some dude now that has set her up on a website.

Noholesbarred
07-28-09, 05:56
This one is a high-end ho.

She's met some dude now that has set her up on a pay-per-view website.

FreebieFan
07-28-09, 06:38
You can try!! She is very damned cute and in the bedroom I tend to just point and shoot:D

as that.Wow, there is she posing and at same time has condom at the ready.

Damn, these girls are well trained.

X Man
07-28-09, 06:54
If that was a "b" team photo, then not sure I can handle the "a" team.

As for Momma, she had a bf, but I'll keep your advice in mind.

Here is a "c" team photo ...gal turned out to love cock in her mouth. Even after I'd been pile driving her cnt for a while, she'd go shower and them come back and start sucking before I'd been to the shower. I was kind of shocked, but appreciated her oral attentions. Poor gal had to get up at 5am to make it to her factory job. See photo.

Is that a butt or is that a butt?

X

P.S Should have gone for the mother/daughter combo. I assure you it is a remarkable experience. Did it many years ago in Thailand and I still remember like it was yesterday - the look on the face of the daughter as I hard pounded her hot mum beside her and then vice versa. A life changing event. Had sisters a few times since but nothing anywhere near as erotic as that.

Cunning Stunt
07-28-09, 09:59
Found this girl in Harrison Plaza, on the second floor, so she was definitely on the make. She told me she had just lost her job in a local garment factory...hmm. I'm always willing to do my bit to help out with victims of the credit crunch.

Just as we had concluded the deal (1thou for 3 hours, all in), one of those bottom feeding scumbag pimps came dashing up to try and get a cut of the deal. What a neck those guys have. I told him to sod off and walked off laughing although the girl looked a bit worried.

Good thing about HP is that you are only about 400 yards from two Sogo Hotels so despite her whining protestations, was also able to ignore the taxi touts that lie in wait outside. Must have been in Cheap Charlie mode that day:D.

Girl gave OK service but nothing special.

P.S Yes thats a butt! Is that where she kept her packed lunch?

X Man
07-28-09, 10:38
Where is Harisson Mall? I'll have to visit sometime soon. Sorry for neglecting to post a picture. X (I'm sure I'll never hear the end of this)

Cunning Stunt
07-28-09, 11:03
Where is Harisson Mall? I'll have to visit sometime soon. Sorry for neglecting to post a picture. X (I'm sure I'll never hear the end of this)

Harrison Plaza - can't you read either, you whitey fkwit. Thought you knew Manila?

Its near Manila Zoo, on Harrison off Quirino. Oldest mall in Manila and always good for a casual pick-up.

Wheres your LB photo? Don't remember that - I'm sure if I'd seen it I would have really given you hell!!

X Man
07-28-09, 14:47
Oh, I know where it used to be, but thought the Abu sayaf had blown the place up. LB? What is that?

X

Harrison Plaza - can't you read either, you whitey fkwit. Thought you knew Manila?

Its near Manila Zoo, on Harrison off Quirino. Oldest mall in Manila and always good for a casual pick-up.

Wheres your LB photo? Don't remember that - I'm sure if I'd seen it I would have really given you hell!!

Tungsten Chef
07-28-09, 14:52
Oh, I know where it used to be, but thought the Abu sayaf had blown the place up. LB? What is that?

XThat picture is quite scary. You sure that isn't a guy?

X Man
07-29-09, 00:52
Let's see, when I got her panties off, there were two holes. Probably not a guy.

You want scary?

That picture is quite scary. You sure that isn't a guy?

Docwiltro
07-30-09, 08:16
Where is Harisson Mall? Harrison Plaza Mall is located on A. Mabini next to the Manila Zoo and across from the Manila Yacht Club.

Cunning Stunt
08-02-09, 06:40
Another HP girl.

This one told me that she was partial to the taste of baby gravy but changed her mind at the last moment.

But too late!!

Rosco4444
08-02-09, 14:37
Let's see, when I got her panties off, there were two holes. Probably not a guy.

You want scary?

Hey X man. Whatever gave you the idea that cannot be the case. Plenty with 2 holes around that started life as a guy !!! Hope you looked closely.

The Rooster1
08-02-09, 23:00
Very cute with a little button nose. If you go to the pasha group website, she's there in a number of the different photo galleries. I'd estimate her height at 4-3 to 4-6.Haha, I know the one your talking about.. A true spinner.

Would you believe she says she has a bf that is 6' 5".

Nvslim
08-03-09, 08:39
Hey X man. Whatever gave you the idea that cannot be the case. Plenty with 2 holes around that started life as a guy !!! Hope you looked closely.

At that point she has all the required equipment. Just pick a hole and go for it.

Slim

Ezinho
08-03-09, 09:15
In response to some PMs I have gotten, here are a few more photos of my ex live-in.

Remember the "three Fs" guys. No matter how good their wet 18 year old snatch feels around your bare dick, practice catch and release with filipina bar girls!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catch+and+release

Jonlittle
08-03-09, 09:54
In response to some PMs I have gotten, here are a few more photos of my ex live-in.

Remember the "three Fs" guys. No matter how good their wet 18 year old snatch feels around your bare dick, practice catch and release with filipina bar girls!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catch+and+releaseShe is my dream girl.

Rubio Tonto
08-03-09, 10:19
She's a beauty. Here's a Perimeter girl from last year.

Kenai
08-04-09, 01:02

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catch+and+releaseMaybe so, . But that is one fine fish! She is one of the best I believe I have seen on this site, and I think most could have tollerated a lot for that.

FreebieFan
08-04-09, 06:49
She's a beauty. Here's a Perimeter girl from last year.Some girls look so much better with clothes on than off ( maybe so do we lol )
With nothing meant against your gal, she definately looks better with clothes on.. or maybe its just her slack jawed pose.

Frank Hank
08-04-09, 14:57
I guess that is why there are different flavors. I have gone back and looked at this girl more than once since she was posted. I like her, especially with her clothes off, and would like to see more.

Buko Max
08-05-09, 18:40
...she definately looks better with clothes on.. or maybe its just her slack jawed pose.
Why so critical FF !? At least RT is posting pics in this photo gallery which is more then I can say for you! :o

FreebieFan
08-06-09, 01:08
Why so critical FF! ? At least RT is posting pics in this photo gallery which is more then I can say for you! : oYep, its true. I don't post any pics here. But before you let off your rockets theres a few guys out there who have seen some of my ladies in pics via PM.

Thats the way I prefer to roll.

If my post offended you my apologies.

Cunning Stunt
08-06-09, 08:10
Yep, its true. I don't post any pics here. But before you let off your rockets theres a few guys out there who have seen some of my ladies in pics via PM.

True - I have exchanged some pics with FF, and very tasty is his offering too, particularly those of his cheeky little nurse;).

Would be nice if he would share some here some here but it is purely his call if he does not wish to.

FF - Is one reason maybe because you are moderated?

P.S Rubio's perimeter girl might not have looked too bright but she had a fine figure. I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed! Would you?

Soapy Smith
08-06-09, 11:06
Maybe so, . But that is one fine fish!

Anybody with the name of Kenai never plays catch-n-release unless somebody sees him pull one ashore that's snagged in the tail or the dorsal fin. Besides, real catch-n-release usually requires fishing with a barbless hook. With our kind of fishing, what's the point in going in barbless? It's almost like no point at all.

Sammon
08-06-09, 15:12
I guess that is why there are different flavors. I have gone back and looked at this girl more than once since she was posted. I like her, especially with her clothes off, and would like to see more.

I do not know what you are complaining about? She looks fine with or without clothes. I would classify her as not too ugly-not a model category. But generally looks good if she is good in bed.

Yogibear69
08-07-09, 07:55
Hope you like this cutie.

Eaglestar
08-07-09, 14:58
Hope you like this cutie.

Hard to tell if we like her since you did not post any photos :)

Aussiec
08-07-09, 22:55
Yes three is a crowd so we make it much better and add a Monger like me to make it 4. These three were from Lolipop Bar in Angeles City. This is from one of my prior trips in 2008. All three are still working there as of Feb 2009. The one in middle I really liked but very shy. The other two enjoyed each other as much as me. Stayed overnight and left at 1PM next day after swim.

The Rooster1
08-08-09, 01:03
Maybe so, . But that is one fine fish! She is one of the best I believe I have seen on this site, and I think most could have tollerated a lot for that.Where did you get the name Kenai?

We must know each other.

Aussiec
08-08-09, 20:45
Going over some of my Photos of my many trips and Gosh. I have to say I remember most but came across this picture and I am thinking and thinking. There is definately a memory loss for me. Vaguely I remember this one. I must have had a little to much to drink and forgot. Atleast I can pick a 6 or 7 scale when I have had to much to drink. Hmmm. Was it in AC? Manila? Davao? Cebu? Hmmm. Does it matter? Logic would say of the sequence on file it was most likely A. C.

Cunning Stunt
08-11-09, 15:45
This tiny but exquisite creature reckons that she gives the best DTBJ in Manila, and who am I to argue. The inane grin plastering my face following our most recent red-hot liaison has only just started to fade. I was worried that it might require removal by surgery:D.

Member #4167
08-11-09, 22:56
This tiny but exquisite creature reckons that she gives the best DTBJ in Manila, and who am I to argue. The inane grin plastering my face following our most recent red-hot liaison has only just started to fade. I was worried that it might require removal by surgery:D.Nice fotos, Cunning Stunt

Question: how much did you pay her for LT ??

Rubio Tonto
08-20-09, 08:42
Another pic of the Perimeter girl from August 3rd. Yes, she definitely looked better all dolled up than she did right after sex. Still, she wasn't someone I'd pass by on the street and not take a second look.

Cunning Stunt
08-21-09, 00:37
Half Indian Pinay prepares to sit on my face....ummmh...nice:D.

Funny, old life;).

Cunning Stunt
08-21-09, 16:43
!!!!:D;)!!!!

X Man
08-21-09, 17:10
Indo-pinay, sounds exotic. Nice tits. Too bad most of the photo features her untidy undergrowth. Any more?

AC crystal palace.

Picture 6 -- anything is better than those horrific white boots worn at Dollhouse

Pic 24-28, (second deck) the girls next to me want their picture taken, the girls on the stage want there picture taken, and *** the girls on the second deck are also trying to get their photo taken. What's a guy to do?

X

Half Indian Pinay prepares to sit on my face....ummmh...nice:D.

Funny, old life;).

X Man
08-21-09, 17:22
itty bitty titties...

X Man
08-21-09, 17:29
I just posted twice with pictures. The first post, the pictures are displayed in the exact order that I added them. In the second post, the order is opposite. The last picture I added is displayed first.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how the pictures get displayed in the final post?

Eaglestar
08-21-09, 18:51
itty bitty titties...

Anything over a mouth full is wasted anyway "X"......IMOHO

ES

Cunning Stunt
08-22-09, 03:02
Indo-pinay, sounds exotic. Nice tits. Too bad most of the photo features her untidy undergrowth. Any more?

It’s an interesting ethnic combination but I think Indian women tend to be a bit on the hairy side so this trait was obviously inherited from her father. I either prefer a full bush or clean shaven. Don’t like the designer stubble look.

Much as we appreciate your bar snaps and your boot fetish, wonder if your ‘wee winkle’ saw any action on your recent visit? And how about this seasons plaid look?

Carlito Suerte
08-22-09, 14:00
I am a 20 year veteran of the mongering scene with tours of duty in Amsterdam and Costa Rica. I have recently been stationed in Manila. I am launching a call center for a company in Los Angeles, CA in the Ortigas area of Manila.

Back in 2003 I used this forum to become familiar with the scene in Costa Rica. When I hit the ground running in San Jose, I was able to maximize my fun and avoid many of the scams and pitfalls that can ruin a guy's fun. RTFF has been invaluable in getting set up in Manila. I have alot of gratitude towards those that contribute and want to pay it forward by contributing myself.

I have been here a month and am finally getting some weekends off to pursue some pleasures of the flesh. Working graveyard shifts and in the constant company of my twenty-something staff of LBFMs are driving me wild, so I cut out early on Friday got some rest and met this cutie at LA Cafe. We took a cab down to the SOGO on Mabini Street near the zoo. She went from flirty to business mode as soon as we hit the lobby. She checked us in and the short time room was 490 pesos, or a little over ten dollars. In a few seconds we were upstairs and in the room. No hassles like the Del Rey in Costa Rica where the girl charge is $15.

SOGO was clean and convenient. Mirrors on the wall, bed was clean and the shower was as well. We had discussed the possibility of long time but she had short time on her mind. I start with some photos and she was fairly business like, urging me to take a shower to get started. She showered as well and with a little coaxing dropped the towel for some scandalous photos. 19 years old, per her ID and very cute. Sorry I didn't post the photo of her face, I promised I wouldn't. She was hesitant about kissing, I guess that goes along with the short time attitude.

She got right to work on the BBBJ and I had a great view from the mirror as well, I reached over to the night stand and got some additional snaps of her working it. She sensed my tension and got on riding me cowgirl. She was a good rider.

I massaged her for a while and then got a second round in. Laying there after the sex, her attitude started to become very friendly. She put her number into my local wireless phone and then layed the requisite sob story on me how she is only doing this to help the family. Then she says, "Don't be mad, but I have to go." I guess the family needs lots of help. I gave her 1, 500 pesos plus 500 for the photos. There have been posts on the forum regarding a pricing debate. I have been here a month and have at least another 11 to go, so maybe my mind will change. I have taxi drivers begging me for a few extra pesos and they smell bad and drive even worse, so here is a way cute chick half my age.

Why not be generous? Although, feedback from a brother in the Bangkok scene says I am a cheap charlie all the time. What I can't get over is how some guys pay the club 3000 plus for a bar fine just to get the girl out for the short time, then pay the girl and hotel. I prefer to support my local service provider directly. I don't believe there should be a fixed price, expecially since needs of the client and services by the provider vary so greatly.

I think I will call her again, but will audition other talent as well before settling on a steady fucklet. I welcome any feedback as I have been considering a paid live-in arrangement as discussed by Ezinho, but my graveyard situation makes for weird sleeping habits and odd hours. I prefer catch and release, surfing LA Cafe in the daylight AM, working out at the SOGO short time then home alone for SLEEP.

Carlito

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Aussie Fella
08-22-09, 14:07
Anything over a mouth full is wasted anyway "X"......IMOHO

ESToo right. Besides, ittie bitty and fully shaved is perfect for a bit of fantasy

X Man
08-22-09, 15:21
Just a pic

Lustforthrust
08-23-09, 16:22
Working graveyard shifts and in the constant company of my twenty-something staff of LBFMs are driving me wild, so I cut out early on Friday got some rest and met this cutie at LA Cafe.

Plug those twenty-something LBFMs dude; surely you can game them and if not, you'll find that they are for sale.
I know of a few that are on Casual Encounters in HK Craigs; offering to spend a weekend in HK.
I have the numbers of 2 of them and you can cum in their asses for $100 in Manila.

Devils 1
08-23-09, 18:29
I have been here a month and am finally getting some weekends off to pursue some pleasures of the flesh. Working graveyard shifts and in the constant company of my twenty-something staff of LBFMs are driving me wild, so I cut out early on Friday got some rest and met this cutie at LA Cafe.

I think I will call her again, but will audition other talent as well before settling on a steady fucklet. I welcome any feedback as I have been considering a paid live-in arrangement as discussed by Ezinho, but my graveyard situation makes for weird sleeping habits and odd hours. I prefer catch and release, surfing LA Cafe in the daylight AM, working out at the SOGO short time then home alone for SLEEP.

CarlitoHi Carlito,

I really enjoyed your report and I hope to read more. There are thousands of guys reading this right now saying "that son of a ***** lives in paradise and gets paid to do it." I have considered making the move to Manila full time. But I have never gotten the guts to do so. I would love to see a regular report from you on how your mongering progresses the longer you are there.

Some suggestions I would give. Try to work local non-pay women. Go to places like the malls and restaurants. You can pick up women almost anywhere.

Also, I would love to see you get to know some of the guys from this forum and set them up with women who work for you! Don't misunderstand I am not saying pimp them out, but you can't nail them because you are there boss, so why not hook up your friends.

Sol111
08-23-09, 20:22
Suckin' the chrome off the bumper hitch.... (Willie Nelson quote?). Can't remember the name. Wonderful attitude, work ethic.

Yella Man
08-24-09, 00:17
This looker was at the Doll House last Feb when I was in town. I went in around 5AM and I was already tired and fucked-out for the day from some free action (nothings really free) that I had running in and out of ABC hotel, so I elected not to get a carry-out that evening. As I look at the pictures now I'm wondering what I missed.

Still Skinning Them Up!

Yella Man

Ezinho
08-24-09, 01:11

Thanks for the report and picture. I actually have gotten a fair amount of PMs asking me about having a live-in fucklet, how to find the girl, what to expect, etc. I must say, this was the first time in my mongering life I had ever had a working girl live with me in my apartment (although when I lived in Brasil, I did have a 19 year old come and service me almost daily, but it wasn't really the same thing).

You have the right idea in auditioning other girls before you make your decision; who ever thought job interviews could be this fun? Also, make sure you make it clear what you want the girl to do for you; for example, in addition to steady sex I also expected my live in to clean the apartment, wash my clothes, go grocery shopping for me, etc. If you just are looking for sex and nothing more, you might be better off with the set-up I had in Brasil, especially since having a live-in can have it's downsides: if they sleep too much, get too lazy, want too many presents, etc. Anyways, good luck on the search!

Nice Dollhouse pics, Yella Man. Here's one I found there too, one of the 3,000 peso girls.

T Roy
08-24-09, 01:29
You have the right idea in auditioning other girls before you make your decision; who ever thought job interviews could be this fun? Also, make sure you make it clear what you want the girl to do for you; for example, in addition to steady sex I also expected my live in to clean the apartment, wash my clothes, go grocery shopping for me, etc. If you just are looking for sex and nothing more, you might be better off with the set-up I had in Brasil, especially since having a live-in can have it's downsides: if they sleep too much, get too lazy, want too many presents, etc. Anyways, good luck on the search!Definately S P E L L out the sex part. Once she's away from her farm, she will think it's a 9to5 job and sex is not part of the deal. Then she can claim sexual abuse and lock you up. Wise to tell her you will want sex and to take care of you. That includes cooking, cleaning and washing. Leave nothing to chance or it will result in disappointment.

Dont throw away the other applicants... Chances are HIGH the first 2 or 3 wont work out and you'll need a replacement fast. It's get addictive having your dick sucker every night and FJ at a drop of your breifcase.

Yella Man
08-24-09, 06:28
I always have fun at the Illusians club in AC. It's not well none, but the girls are fun if you're looking to kill some time during the day. I believe the club closes at 10pm if I'm not mistaken. What the girls do after that is left to your own imagination.

Hey! Is that dick between that girls legs? Of course it is. My Dick! I'm just trying to have a little fun folks!

Still Skinning Them Up!

Yella Man

Carmex
08-24-09, 10:08
Here's one I found there too, one of the 3,000 peso girls.

Jesus! that chick is hot! God love the pinay.

Magic501
08-24-09, 17:39
Jesus! that chick is hot! God love the pinay.

Ditto what he said. She is a real hottie.

Frank4220
08-25-09, 04:46
I have been hitting the clubs hard since I dumped her, because I rarely went barhopping when she lived with me. I must say I think you're right I did make a mistake, the quality in some of these bars is just horrible; IMHO of course. Now, I know everyone has their different opinions, and "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but I think there are certain characteristics of attractivness that applies for everyone, and a lot of these women just don't have it. Too many c-scars, baby bellies, flat asses, flabby titties, etc. And even when you do find a nice one, then you have to go through the process of whether she's cherry or on her mens, etc, its ridiculous.

I don't want to sound like Wrong Info because that guy certainly had an agenda, but I think he actually made some good points regarding Angeles City.

Yes you can get them over the counter, but they are not $20, you are being ripped off big time by your girl(s). I think I paid 35 pesos (70 cents) or so from Manson Drugs for a one month supply. Makes you wonder if they're so cheap and easy to get, why aren't all these girls on them?? I assume because of the Church.

Thanks, Blade1. I also have often wondered, since the Philippines is such a big mongering destination, why this photo gallery is so lacking in quality. You would think if you fly halfway around the world you would bang at least semi-attractive girls. But you walk around Fields Ave. and you'll find some real fuglies with barfines. The funniest for me was a decent looking black dude at SM mall maybe 35 years old or so, walking hand in hand with an older, really fat filipina! I couldnt believe it, really.

Anyways, here are some pics of a girl I barfined from Emotions. I just wanted nice big tits and a big ass, and she had them both. One problem I had during sex: I was using a condom, since I want to get back in the habit of using rubbers again, but these damn Trust condoms suck so much, it's like my dick is wrapped in a tire! I can't feel anything with them and I lost my hardon; so I ended up going bareback with this girl. She killed the mood though when she said "I want baby!" while I was fucking her. I almost went flacid again! I hurried up and came outside of her.

After this trip, I know what I'm investing in when I go back home; a fucking vasectomy!

Thats Joy...Always found her to be fun and sweet. As a friend of mine said. "Lucky we all have different tastes or we would be fist fighting over the same girls.

Ramia
08-25-09, 10:03
Jezyl 21 years old, Pinay chick from Dipolog City

Ramia
08-25-09, 10:08
More Jezyl

With her Black Bikini

Ramia
08-25-09, 10:10
More Jezyl

Covering her TopLess

Ramia
08-25-09, 10:11
More Jezyl

Before Hair cut

Ramia
08-25-09, 10:12
More Jezyl

After hair cut

Ramia
08-25-09, 10:13
Sorry. I missed the Pic Addition before.

AsiaFloyd
08-26-09, 11:28
This tiny but exquisite creature reckons that she gives the best DTBJ in Manila, and who am I to argue. The inane grin plastering my face following our most recent red-hot liaison has only just started to fade. I was worried that it might require removal by surgery: D. You didn't meet her in La Cafe. She looks like somebody I USE to know very well. Maybe mistaken identity

A158
08-26-09, 11:48
Sorry. I missed the Pic Addition before.

Hi RA

This girl is so hot. I would take her as a wife if you didn't dip it into her :-) But hey you are not the only one who is dipping it with her. Very nice pics and a great find.

Cheers

A158

Robbaf
08-26-09, 14:04
u didnt meet her in la cafe. she looks like somebody i USE to know very well. maybe mistaken identity
:D she looks like one I also used to know (joke)...hahahahaha She is a LBFm, good enough for me:D

X Man
08-26-09, 14:32
Damn Robbaf, that skinny chick looks so fine.

Also, thanks Rami for the nice pictures. As a regular member you've already posted more pictures than a few disgruntled "senior" ISG members who criticize me for posting too much. But, to each their own.

X

:D she looks like one I also used to know (joke)...hahahahaha She is a LBFm, good enough for me:D

Yella Man
08-27-09, 03:15
I met this girl in the Subic Bay area at one of the clubs on my last night in Olongapo awhile back. Her name was Leticia, and man she had some big titties for a small girl. Very trainable with a nice attitude. Went back to look for her in 2009 but had no luck.

Still Skinning Them Up!

Yella Man

Yella Man
08-27-09, 05:33
Here's a repost from 2007. A ISG Server crash victim if you will. Joann from LA Cafe. Very fun girl!

Still Skinning Them Up!

Yella Man

X Man
08-27-09, 07:42
Yella Man, Why have I never found anything remotely similar to your 2007 LA cafe treasure? That is some good stuff. Hope you can find time to give us a review of the beach shown in the other pictures as well.

X

Ramia
08-27-09, 14:38
Jezyl from Dipolog - before hair Cut (missed to add the pictures)

Yella Man
08-28-09, 07:43
Yella Man, Why have I never found anything remotely similar to your 2007 LA cafe treasure? That is some good stuff. Hope you can find time to give us a review of the beach shown in the other pictures as well.

X

X, that beach was part of the resort I stayed in back then. Sorry, cant remember the name, but it was on the same road as and not far from Blue Rock Resort in Subic.

The Pictures are of Romalyn from Puerto Galera Sabang Beach area. Found her at one of the discos there. Nice place if you wanna get away for a while.

Always on the Quest!

Yella Man

Yella Man
08-29-09, 10:03
A few pics of the girls in their natural setting at home. Mamasan from one of the discos at Sabang beach invited me over for lunch. I snapped a few photos of the girls while I was there. Lunch was very good indeed!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

X Man
08-29-09, 13:26
Recently I went into one of the AC bars in the daytime when it was closed. Hot and humid, and several gals sleeping on the sofas. It's kind of a different window on their lives.

So, the pictures you shared...was that in the bar or do they have some kind of dormitory? The gal in the pink nightie looks delicious.

X

A few pics of the girls in their natural setting at home. Mamasan from one of the discos at Sabang beach invited me over for lunch. I snapped a few photos of the girls while I was there. Lunch was very good indeed!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Yella Man
08-30-09, 02:43
X, those photos where taken at mamasans house. Apparently, she took care of several girls (I counted twelve), giving them all their basic needs. It was an interesting dynamic. As I was having my lunch and flirting with the girls, I watched several girls come home after an evening out (barfine?) and hand mamasan peso notes. I slept with two of her girls. One whose photo is in a previous post, and one of the girls in this post. I didn't barfine them though. They stumbled upon me enjoying a glass of wine at one of the outdoor cafe's so I chatted them up and eventually we all ended up back at my beach-side motel drinking Johnny Walker Green on the balcony. It was a fun night! Sabang Beach in Puerto Galera is worth a three day visit. Any longer than that and all the girls will know you by your first name because it's such a small place. Go, enjoy, get the hell away!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Dameon
08-30-09, 16:35
great pics from your trip to sabang! like you, i met a mamasan and got a look behind the scenes, a unique insight. you are so right about it being a small place though, stay there longer than a few days and the bamboo grapevine is working overtime. interesting to talk with the girls and hear all the drama, chica chica, who is stringing along a foreign bf, etc, etc.thanks and keep posting those pics, love 'em!

High Five
09-01-09, 07:47
This one is dedicated to Rick James RIP

A. C.

Perimeter Bar, Club Happy Rock

Door Girl, June 09'

There are many attractive door girls, but this one hooked me up. Lured me in & Gave it to me. Busted 3 nuts. She worked the shit out of me so I made it hot till she had enough.

Warbucks
09-01-09, 08:44

A. C.

Door Girl, June 09'

There are many attractive door girls, but this one hooked me up. Lured me in & Gave it to me. Busted 3 nuts. She worked the shit out of me so I made it hot till she had enough.

HF nice photos, pretty girl mayne and I see you living large judging by that hotel as I always do.

Ramia
09-01-09, 13:27

A. C.

Door Girl, June 09'

There are many attractive door girls, but this one hooked me up. Lured me in & Gave it to me. Busted 3 nuts. She worked the shit out of me so I made it hot till she had enough.High 5,

Very nice photos indeed, do you have her contacts?

Which hotel is that you stay there?

Ramia

Member #4167
09-01-09, 17:10
X, those photos where taken at mamasans house. Apparently, she took care of several girls (I counted twelve), giving them all their basic needs. It was an interesting dynamic. As I was having my lunch and flirting with the girls, I watched several girls come home after an evening out (barfine?) and hand mamasan peso notes. I slept with two of her girls. One whose photo is in a previous post, and one of the girls in this post. I didn't barfine them though. They stumbled upon me enjoying a glass of wine at one of the outdoor cafe's so I chatted them up and eventually we all ended up back at my beach-side motel drinking Johnny Walker Green on the balcony. It was a fun night! Sabang Beach in Puerto Galera is worth a three day visit. Any longer than that and all the girls will know you by your first name because it's such a small place. Go, enjoy, get the hell away!

Always on the Quest

Yella ManNice pics, Yella Man!

Thanks

High Five
09-03-09, 07:53
High 5,

Very nice photos indeed, do you have her contacts?

Which hotel is that you stay there?

RamiaRamira,

Your not available to accept PM's. This ain't the A.C. Hotel thread, but the Hotel is Pacific breeze. Premiere Jacuzzi room ($75 USD/night), Ex. Plus room is good for $60.
I don't have her contact info, I forgot her name as well. But she was chillin in front of Club Rock @ about 4 pm.

Peace Homie,

H to da 5

Yella Man
09-05-09, 08:02
Her name is Kyla. Met her at one of the clubs in Cebu in 2007. Nice, tight body! She would wake me up through-out the night to fuck. Real catch. I couldn't stand the cigs though. Still there as last I heard.

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Amavida
09-05-09, 12:24
High 5, Very nice photos indeed, do you have her contacts?
Which hotel is that you stay there?Dude those pics are from TWO YEARS AGO... a little late for sloppy seconds now uh? ;)

AV

Jonjon751
09-05-09, 17:33
Her name is Kyla. Met her at one of the clubs in Cebu in 2007. Nice, tight body! She would wake me up through-out the night to fuck. Real catch. I couldn't stand the cigs though. Still there as last I heard.

Always on the Quest

Yella ManWow, that is a fine looking woman, wish you had more pictures of her. Great catch!

Emale
09-06-09, 01:25
Dude those pics are from TWO YEARS AGO... a little late for sloppy seconds now uh? ;)

AV
Actually according to High Fives post they are from June 2009. If that is true they maybe close to 4 months old but certainly not 2 years old. Thanks for the pictures

Amavida
09-06-09, 07:05
Actually according to High Fives post they are from June 2009. If that is true they maybe close to 4 months old but certainly not 2 years old. Thanks for the picturesSorry, lookin at da wrong pics.. Mea Culpa.. carry on :)

AV

The Rooster1
09-06-09, 19:51
My first trip to the PI found me spending a night with the one on the left and us meeting her friend the second night for my first threesome. Freebies from Amazonia, Malate. The next day, $1500 and $1000 were given for taxi service and they were pleased as they never even looked. This was last June and now I live in the PI.

Peace out!

Yella Man
09-07-09, 05:16
Sorry, lookin at da wrong pics.. Mea Culpa.. carry on :)

AV

I guess that statement was directed at me. That's cool though. ISG dumped most of the Pilippines Thread photos by accident a while back, so those are re-posts.

Yella Man

Ramia
09-07-09, 07:22
My first trip to the PI found me spending a night with the one on the left and us meeting her friend the second night for my first threesome. Freebies from Amazonia, Malate. The next day, $1500 and $1000 were given for taxi service and they were pleased as they never even looked. This was last June and now I live in the PI.

Peace out!$1500 and $1000!

Maybe you confusing the currency with Pesos?

X Man
09-07-09, 11:59
Thanks for the post Rooster1, I'll assume your money was in pesos rather than dollars.

Quick correction: Amazonia is in the Ermita section of Metro Manila (MM), not Malate.

None of my business, but most gals at Amazonia are there for p4p. By "freebie", do you mean you didn't pay the bar?

I realize "freebie" has a wide range of interpretation. Just checking.

Again, thanks for the post. Hope to hear from you again.

My apologies for posting without pictures. X Man

Peace out!

The Rooster1
09-07-09, 15:46
Yes. It is on the line, I stay in Malate when I transit through Manila is why I said Malate. My bad, and yes it is a pick-up bar. There was just never any discussion about money at all. That was my first time at that type of bar and didn't know how it all worked yet. They do have dancing girls there also, but never inquired if you had to barfine them. And definitlely pesos, haha, I wouldn't be living in the PI if it were dollars. Have a good one.

Peace out!

Yella Man
09-07-09, 18:14
The shear numbers of girls at Atlantice is incredible! I have never taken girl from there, but I always seemed to end up in that club at least once a day while in AC last February.

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Member #4167
09-08-09, 00:48

Always on the Quest

Yella ManTop notch fotos, Yella Man.

Thanks

Snaf Fu
09-08-09, 12:53
The shear numbers of girls at Atlantice is incredible!Never been to the Phillipines, but this is truly inspirational!

This is going to have to be added to the list of places to go!!

Great pic Yella

SF

Shansawy
09-08-09, 13:54
The shear numbers of girls at Atlantice is incredible! I have never taken girl from there, but I always seemed to end up in that club at least once a day while in AC last February.

Always on the Quest

Yella ManGreat Pic looks remind me of the sea but the waves in your pic is much better than the real ones

Yella Man
09-08-09, 22:37
Never been to the Phillipines, but this is truly inspirational!

This is going to have to be added to the list of places to go!!

Great pic Yella

SF

What you guys can't see in the picture is that the whole club is literally covered with girls from the top floor to the bottom. The camara lens doesn't do the actual club justice. A friend of mine who has never been outside of the USA said he has never seen anything like it. He also said he has never had as much fun in his entire life as he had in AC last February. He's 45 by the way.

The girl in the picture is Maricel. Met her at LA Cafe last February. I wish I had taken more photos of her because she had a very nice body, a good attitude, and was very cute.

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

X Man
09-09-09, 14:06
Yella Man, I still have your Batangas Report on file from years ago. Thanks for the pictures and field reports over the years.

This is the PHOTO thread so of course I will add a photo to my comments. I hope others try to do the same. X

Amavida
09-10-09, 05:09
what you guys can't see in the picture is that the whole club is literally covered with girls from the top floor to the bottom.i could be wrong but it seems like the girls flock to this place to bask in the glamour & 'be seen' by her peer group in the business. many of them are not really there with the intention of actually getting bf'd imho.. many times i've picked out a cutey there & tried to chat her up over a drink & got the uncomfortable feeling they are like a deer caught in the headlights.. they appear apprehensive & nervous to discuss the subject of a bf. of course there are a percentage who _are_ on the market (at steep mark ups mind you) who can be had for a lesser price on other days in other venues.

av

Yella Man
09-10-09, 06:56
i could be wrong but it seems like the girls flock to this place to bask in the glamour & 'be seen' by her peer group in the business. many of them are not really there with the intention of actually getting bf'd imho.. many times i've picked out a cutey there & tried to chat her up over a drink & got the uncomfortable feeling they are like a deer caught in the headlights.. they appear apprehensive & nervous to discuss the subject of a bf. of course there are a percentage who _are_ on the market (at steep mark ups mind you) who can be had for a lesser price on other days in other venues.

av

your right av. lots of cherry girls, and girls who simply work there hoping to make money off drinks or whatever. a helluva lot of them end up with asian men who will pay the exorbitant prices the mamasan or club asks for. mamasan will also tell you if the girl is worth your time if you ask her. i've met a few girls from atlantice at sky trax disco (i think it was sky trax?!?) and have taken back to my hotel for the night...or morning should i say, because it was that late.

x-man, i try to do my part here on the forum. i have reaped the benefits of many reports on this board, so i contribute info every chance i get. isg has been one of my greatest finds ever on the internet! a wealth of knowledge and information all for the taking. isn't it great?

the girl is ja (initials) from cebu. she is so delicious, i have flown her to meet me in other places in the philippines on several different occassions. boy, i hope no one else is fucking my pearl! but one of you hounds are! maybe even several of you! hahaha... i ain't mad at ya!

always on the quest

yella man

Irony Monger
09-10-09, 14:15
Your right AV. Lots of Cherry Girls, and girls who simply work there hoping to make money off drinks or whatever. A helluva lot of them end up with Asian men who will pay the exorbitant prices the mamasan or club asks for. What are the prices there?

Devils 1
09-10-09, 19:11
The girl is JA (initials) from Cebu. She is so delicious, I have flown her to meet me in other places in the Philippines on several different occassions. Boy, I hope no one else is fucking my pearl! But one of you hounds are! Maybe even several of you! hahaha... I ain't mad at ya!You are right Yella I saw her last night hanging around Mike Tyson.

I saw her last week with a group of Korean business men.

Just breaking your balls. She is very hot. Thanks for the pic!

Amavida
09-11-09, 03:47
What are the prices there?3k, 10k and up you name it. Asian visitors throw money like they are living out some Triad Boss fantasy

AV

Member #4167
09-11-09, 14:04
3k, 10k and up you name it. Asian visitors throw money like they are living out some Triad Boss fantasy

AV3K = $60US 10K = $200US.

This in a country where the average person makes under $2/day?

Here's an old post - Originally Posted by Chocha Monger in one of the Latin Amer forums.

"Many of those who overpay scoff at the notion that their actions will affect overall market prices. However, believe it or not these girls compare prices and boast about how much they got from the gringo they went with last night, soon they start competing to see who can bring in the biggest catch. If it is an area frequented by many *****mongers the base price starts to creep upwards and the girls refuse to go beneath that minimum price. When there are enough mongers and a good turn-over rate the girls can afford to sit in the clubs until she gets her high asking price because even if she leaves without a customer for a few nights it's no big deal. She only has to score that one big fish for that month because in one night she makes way more than the average middle class salary for her location. This can be seen in locations such as Costa Rica and Panama where the girls ask for $100 USD as the base price. Of course, many point out that the girls can make more by dropping their prices and making more sales, while this is true most girls have no intentions of fucking more gringoes per month when they can get by comfortably with fucking one or two. Another over-looked fact is that the real stunners usually have a gringo boyfriend or two or three sending them money from the US, they don't have to worry about the rent, utilities or food. They can afford to wait until they can catch their next naieve love-struck john."I saw the picture of Alantice: 100's of women. I didn't see many guys. Proabably same thing is happening at Atlantis. ratio of women at Atlantice to men must be at least 10:1 or 20:2. Of course, there are 100's of women, all hoping to win the lottery.

That's why I stick with the freelancers and the semi-pros. I like the multi-day girlfriend experience rather than the quick pops.

Yella Man
09-12-09, 10:09
3K = $60US 10K = $200US.

This in a country where the average person makes under $2/day?

Here's an old post - Originally Posted by Chocha Monger in one of the Latin Amer forums.

I saw the picture of Alantice: 100's of women. I didn't see many guys. Proabably same thing is happening at Atlantis. ratio of women at Atlantice to men must be at least 10:1 or 20:2. Of course, there are 100's of women, all hoping to win the lottery.

That's why I stick with the freelancers and the semi-pros. I like the multi-day girlfriend experience rather than the quick pops.

There were plenty of guys in the Atlantice...mostly Asian. What you were seeing in the picture was the main dance floor the girls use, which is just a small portion of the club. But I'm with you Water Boy. I like the hunt, and the subsequent GFE that follows when you find a girl off the beaten path. I do BF sometimes, but mostly I try to have the girls meet me after hours when I'm in AC. I loose a lot of fine catches that way because someone will eventually BF the girl during the evening after I have gone, but it's a chance I'm willing to take. There are lots and lots of girls in AC!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

X Man
09-12-09, 14:53
C'mon ym, inviting bar girls after their shift is hardly "off the beaten path".

It's more like don't fall into the trench that has been beaten down by the beaten path.

Photo thread....pic attached.

X

Waterboy (chochaMonger)....People paying higher prices attract more sellers. Supply and demand? Go back and look at that Atlantis picture one more time.

BTW, there is a photo discussion thread here at ISG just for people who never have pictures. How nice.

There were plenty of guys in the Atlantice...mostly Asian. What you were seeing in the picture was the main dance floor the girls use, which is just a small portion of the club. But I'm with you Water Boy. I like the hunt, and the subsequent GFE that follows when you find a girl off the beaten path. I do BF sometimes, but mostly I try to have the girls meet me after hours when I'm in AC. I loose a lot of fine catches that way because someone will eventually BF the girl during the evening after I have gone, but it's a chance I'm willing to take. There are lots and lots of girls in AC!

Always on the Quest

Yella Man

Yella Man
09-13-09, 04:00
C'mon ym, inviting bar girls after their shift is hardly "off the beaten path".

It's more like don't fall into the trench that has been beaten down by the beaten path.

Photo thread....pic attached.

X

Waterboy (chochaMonger)....People paying higher prices attract more sellers. Supply and demand? Go back and look at that Atlantis picture one more time.

BTW, there is a photo discussion thread here at ISG just for people who never have pictures. How nice.

Ok OK! So it's a beaten path X MAN. But it's still fun to get it at a reduced rate.

The picture is of Kcie in Olongopo. Nice one nighter!

Amavida
09-13-09, 06:14
Ok OK! So it's a beaten path X MAN. But it's still fun to get it at a reduced rate.True. I dont even try to BF from Atlantis these days. Often as i tool around between bars chicks jump out & pick _me_. They are often the best kind.. just love motivation like that ;)

AV

Yella Man
09-13-09, 07:11
True. I dont even try to BF from Atlantis these days. Often as i tool around between bars chicks jump out & pick _me_. They are often the best kind.. just love motivation like that ;)

AV

There's nothing like a little love motivation my friend!

Yella Man

X Man
09-13-09, 14:00
Oh, now that's news.

Walking around AC and women hail you? You must be one fine ozzie stud.

When I walk down the boulevard in AC, the women duck into the doors. They pull bags over their heads. They curse me. They throw objects. They push pins into Westerner dolls. They shout, "Fk off Joe"! It's really ugly.

No offense AV, but you're a big boy, a senior member, so you know the rules of the photo thread. You shouldn't have three posts in 24hours without a picture.

X
curse you yella man, I need to find a pic just to post here

True. I dont even try to BF from Atlantis these days. Often as i tool around between bars chicks jump out & pick _me_. They are often the best kind.. just love motivation like that ;)

AV

Jesi James
09-15-09, 11:01
Some pics of the Divisoria park area to get a feel for the town. These are all tourist type photos.

Loving the LBFM's

Jesi James
09-15-09, 11:03
Again, just some pics to get a feel of the land.

Sojourner
09-16-09, 06:58
Oh, now that's news.

curse you yella man, I need to find a pic just to post here

Wow! nice one X. Definitely my style. Do you have more picture of her?

Scat1311
09-18-09, 03:54
Looking for that special "one" (haha). She has gone by Shieng on trike patrol...I met her in Puerto Galara but i think she stays in Manilla. Anyone knows how to contact her send me a private message.

Member #3428
09-18-09, 08:06
Here is one of the ladies from the Makati report... Even if she is a little older then I normally like, I gotta hide her face a little as I'm still seeing her... :D She's a great lay and wild as can be...

X Man
09-18-09, 09:55
Tansak, that's something -- gal is ironing your shirt while buck nakedl. Isn't that dangerous?

I've had a few cook breakfast while wearing panties, which certainly made the eggs taste better. X

Member #3428
09-18-09, 10:01
Tansak, that's something -- gal is ironing your shirt while buck nakedl. Isn't that dangerous?

I've had a few cook breakfast while wearing panties, which certainly made the eggs taste better. X

Oh hell, that is my major rule, in the rooms they are naked or in panties... That is also why I get an apartment or suite in most places if I am staying more then a day or two as I like the girls to cook, clean, wash, iron for me... Nothing finer then bending them over whenever you feel the urge.

Isn't that the only way ? :D :D :D At Dusit and Somerset nothing makes the room appear brighter then a naked Filipina in it.

But one of my new Thai girls took to wearing my dress shirts around the place with nothing else on and that was acceptable also as it provided easy access whenever I wanted ;)

Madrugada55
09-19-09, 10:18
she comes often in la cafe that was last year i take her on a little trip but she is crazy.

looking for that special "one" (haha). she has gone by shieng on trike patrol...i met her in puerto galara but i think she stays in manilla. anyone knows how to contact her send me a private message.

Magic501
09-20-09, 00:48
Here is one of the ladies from the Makati report... Even if she is a little older then I normally like, I gotta hide her face a little as I'm still seeing her... :D She's a great lay and wild as can be...

Mother of 6?

I'm impressed; she looks great!

Scat1311
09-20-09, 04:29
She comes often in la cafe that was last year I take her on a little trip but she is crazy.Yah likes to bite.

Hfunk
09-20-09, 18:43
looking for that special "one" (haha). she has gone by shieng on trike patrol. i met her in puerto galara but i think she stays in manilla. anyone knows how to contact her send me a private message.shieng is amazing. filipina-thai mix. and an incredible fuck. her scene is one of the best that trike patrol has ever had, and i asked jimmy regina about that via email a few years ago, and he said she was certainly top 3. their scene is great together from a few years ago. her english and sense of humor are excellent.

Jambo
09-23-09, 03:02
This was my girl until recently. We will start with pics that don't show face, and see how it goes.

Berty109
09-23-09, 04:59
This was my girl until recently. We will start with pics that don't show face, and see how it goes.Wow very nice rack.

More pics please !

Aussiec
09-23-09, 06:08
These were taken in 2008. One thing about the three in my bed is they were not the best looking and I prefer more pettite. But OMG they 3 of them made up in performance in sharing me and each other. It was one of the more memorable moments of the past thats for sure. It was literally an all nighter with them. Thank goodness with some help with viagra which I normally not use. But to keep up with them for 12 consecutive hours of sex, rest, sex, rest and on and on I needed some help along the way. Second photo is of a few pettite cuties to my liken.

Jambo
09-23-09, 16:01
Taking her from behind again. She doesn't like having a finger up her ass. Said something bad to me in Visayan when she got up. haha

Jambo
09-23-09, 19:33
In her little white wedding heels. So much easier to admire them when they are up in the air...

Kiwi 69
09-23-09, 20:43
In her little white wedding heels. So much easier to admire them when they are up in the air.She is gorgeous ! Have just finished licking my computer screen.

Jambo
09-23-09, 23:18
Do her in the wedding dress thing. Have her suck me some. Lick my balls. When she gets tired of that, take a hold of her head and force it in a bit more. Then push that crinkly dress up over her head. Bend her over a stool and make her stand on her tip toes while I push it in.

Liondale
09-24-09, 04:50
Do her in the wedding dress thing. Have her suck me some. Lick my balls. When she gets tired of that, take a hold of her head and force it in a bit more. Then push that crinkly dress up over her head. Bend her over a stool and make her stand on her tip toes while I push it in.

Great pics!!!
Respect!

DannyNip
09-24-09, 08:11
Shes your wife Jambo? Or? LOL

DannyNip
09-24-09, 08:14
Shes your Ex wife or Ex girl friend Jambo?

Nice breast and pussy haha.

Jambo
09-25-09, 22:56
Another day, another one of Daddy's boners to suck again. Such a chore. Wish he wouldn't hold my head and force it in so deep. Let's see, if he's sending $100/month home to mom, and I have to take his schlong 3 days a week, thats, what. Wish I studied harder in school...oh, that's $8 every time I suck his cock. This job blows!

Ollie69
09-29-09, 14:48
Hi co-mongerers!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=806644&postcount=3563

I've been to to the Phips 5 times now and enjoyed everyone of them!

My first trip was with an experienced Phips traveller. Showed me everything and gave all advice necessary. Of course I made EVERY mistake in the book anyway! Such as as falling in love, WesternUnion and what have you not...

I feel I learned my lesson and know what I like and what works. After touch-down at MNL intl. I head to a hotel, take a shower and head straight to L.A. Cafe. It is the positive culture shock to me. There s so many of them!!! So, I settle down, relax with 1-2 SMB and check the girls. Then get rid of the few desperates, who WILL approach any new guest.

The other thing is Shabu. It is unfortunate, but MNL is FULL of it. It turns me off a lot, cause it is dangerous to the girls: the implications of reduced immunity, posession of illegal drugs and desperation. So it IS dangerous for the monger as well.

My pick is the mixed gals: result of black US sailor and Pinay. They are a little more shy than others, but in bed a perfect combo...

So here's some (bad quality) pics from one such (high quality) gal. You can tell, she enjoys this!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Amavida
09-29-09, 15:04
Another day, another one of Daddy's boners to suck again. Such a chore. Wish he wouldn't hold my head and force it in so deep. Let's see, if he's sending $100/month home to mom, and I have to take his schlong 3 days a week, thats, what. Wish I studied harder in school...oh, that's $8 every time I suck his cock. This job blows!Yeah, yeah I think we get the message... this is a revenge post... somebody else is doing her now.. probably with a little more respect...

AV

Vandaddio
09-30-09, 05:19
Ollie69,

Great pics, but would love to see more mulattos and some close ups. I have had the pleasure of banging a few in other countrys and with the small Phillipina genes mixed in I am looking forward to meeting a few. Anyone have a handle on where the biggest concentration of these one of a kind beauty's are located? I'm assuming Manilla?

Amavida
09-30-09, 07:03
Ollie69,

Great pics, but would love to see more mulattos and some close ups. I have had the pleasure of banging a few in other countrys and with the small Phillipina genes mixed in I am looking forward to meeting a few. Anyone have a handle on where the biggest concentration of these one of a kind beauty's are located? I'm assuming Manilla?The asian ideal is thin/pale & that is what the east asians with bags of money spend their money on here.

You may find the odd mixed race (african american + pinoy) but you have to look hard. This place is a cultural melting pot so quite often pinays show a little Indian genes in their background with pleasant results. The aboriginal people here are very dark. Again, little demand for them so you have to look hard. Probably easier found in the more 'down market' places - casa's, street walkers etc.

AV

Bob Bowie
09-30-09, 07:05
Ollie69,

Great pics, but would love to see more mulattos and some close ups. I have had the pleasure of banging a few in other countrys and with the small Phillipina genes mixed in I am looking forward to meeting a few. Anyone have a handle on where the biggest concentration of these one of a kind beauty's are located? I'm assuming Manilla?

Mixed Pinays make beautifully ladies. Is there a bar or website that they tend to hang out?

Is there an Eurasian dating site?

Chocha Monger
09-30-09, 08:04
Ollie69,

They are not mulattoes. These people have a distinct origin that has nothing to do with interbreeding with sailors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Mindanao has a large population of this ethnic group but I wouldn't recommend that you go there looking for a fuck.

X Man
09-30-09, 14:08
Ollie, can you confirm that the beauty in your pictures was the offspring of a black man? I'm not asking for dna tests, but some clarification would be nice.

Your pictures are kind of dark, but she looks like a true Filipina to me. (I've also made comments on the "photo chat" section.

Pic attached.

Sammon
09-30-09, 14:49
Mixed Pinays make beautifully ladies. Is there a bar or website that they tend to hang out?

Is there an Eurasian dating site?

Everything has to do with the Dominant race DNA. There are many Philippine children with foreign fathers. But to look at they essentially look like regular Philippino. Philippino is a dominant race. I have seen girls who say their father is japanese but have no resemblence to japanese. Even with a caucasian father the children come out looking like a philippino. Maybe slightly fairer in color but facial feature is philippino. There are quite few girls in AC whose fathers are caucasians.

Ollie69
09-30-09, 15:54
Hi guys!

I really can't say whether that last one is a true Mulatta. I keep looking out for them and had the pleasure to enjoy a few!

This one is a regular at the LA Cafe. She hangs out at the pool tables. Very nice, smart and a hell of a FUKK! I used to book her for a week (Ps 10.000). Took her to Sabang and to Boracay once. I know, you can find girls working in shops or so and at Cocomangas there are some FL. But I dig neither; too difficult / expensive. I prefer to bring my own and enjoy GFE WHENEVER I want! Also going out dancing is more fun with a gal you know, isn't it?!

Any*****, you can tell she is enjoying herself. And so is SugaDad.

Lorenzo
09-30-09, 16:58
Everything has to do with the Dominant race DNA....Philippino is a dominant race.....
This is a ridiculous statement. There is no such thing as a "dominant race." I thought this type of thinking died out with the collapse of the Third Reich. :rolleyes:

Wicked Roger
09-30-09, 21:40
This is the cute non WG 18 year old from one of my FRs. Not my typical spinner type but cute and willing to learn - so she did, Greek, COF, CIM toys and spanking (warning: some of the pictures show very red buttocks :D)). No faces as she did not want so I agreed.

Based in Cebu has a curfew which is fine for me and like older westerners - well she does now that she has experienced WR on a few occasions :D

IMHO pays to take some accessories on your travels like mini skirts, shoes flavoured lube and toys as makes the shagging more interesting and is a good education for the ladies at times

This is the first of 3 posts of Miss A

More to come from Cebu and Manila when I get time to organise and censor...

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
09-30-09, 21:44
More of Miss A, was slipping in that she was not shaved but when I saw her had instant hard on and wanted to shag her immediately so did not insist, made no difference, great time, lots of Greek and spanking (all new and she enjoyed ;)). Nice girl with a horny edge to her, just the remedy for a long afternoon in Cebu...:)

Oh.. and she liked a good hard spanking - her buttocks are proof of that and I swear she came while I doing it :D

Wicked Roger
09-30-09, 21:48
Last of Miss A, nice and soft at the edges, happy to see other 'friends' so PM me if you need/want her details, really enjoys shagging and nice BBBJ, DFK etc plus she has been 'educated' in the finer arts of shagging by me ...Greek, CIM, COF, spanking, rimming, toys....well I like to make sure the girls have a rounded education :D

Enjoy!

PauloThai
10-01-09, 00:48
This is the cute non WG 18 year old from one of my FRs. Not my typical spinner type but cute and willing to learn - so she did, Greek, COF, CIM toys and spanking (warning: some of the pictures show very red buttocks :D)). No faces as she did not want so I agreed.

Based in Cebu has a curfew which is fine for me and like older westerners - well she does now that she has experienced WR on a few occasions :D

EnjoyHi Wicked Roger,

As you are in Phills now, are you gonna c/meet MissNikki there?

About MissA, ofcourse I (we) enjoyed your pictures, but I am sorry to say the watermark is a little too much and kind of spoils your pics. It would be better to put a small watermark in the corners of the pics.

Of course you are right not to show the face of a non-wg.

Cheers!

X Man
10-01-09, 02:33
Lorenzo, I think Sammon was thinking of "dominant genes".

Sammon, is there scientific proof of one race tending to dominate when it comes to DNA / genetics? My own observations seem to follow yours, but I also have seen blond, blue eyed kids fathered by an African American.

Please feel free to continue this topic in the "photo chat" section if YOU DO NOT have a picture to add.

X

*** the petite woman in the photo is 21.

There is no such thing as a "dominant race." :

Kreole
10-01-09, 04:55
Jambo

I really like the body on your EX. Is she available? And if so would you care to share some contact information. I presume by EX that you were married or supporting her and her family. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Wicked Roger
10-01-09, 17:38
THis is Shella from Bullet, met her online late one night - see FR). Lots of fun very bubbly great BBJ and great company for the night. When she left my next appointment was early (amazing for a Filipina) mand saw me with her in the hotel lobbyy...:D

I have her contacts if you dont really want to BF her..and her off day is the best.

Enjoy

PT - am playing with all the graphics on Picnik :D so am like a kid in a candy store. Miss N was with another ISG friend when I was in Manila (in Olongapo) then I went to Cebu and Davao so no chance to catch up this time.

Wicked Roger
10-01-09, 17:52
Went to Havana Cafe purely for a drink and a snack as last night in the capital, was shagged out frrm the morning and afternoon (as was my visiting friend)...by my mate saw 3 lovelies (see FR) and I ended up with 2 in my bed.

Students, 22 years old, very slim, loved their FM heels and go to Havana they say 2-3 times a week

Happy to meet others but if you see three girls together and one is a Cebuana then these are the three...well very likely

Again not truly WGs so no faces but they are pretty, especially SM...and all are well made up, dress well and are great company plus of course excellent bed mates. Not many pictures as too busy having fun :D

Enjoy

Wicked Roger
10-01-09, 18:18
Another 2 Cebuanas who twice visited me, nice bubbly girls, the one in white was the initial contact but brought her cousin along (as she was in the ctiy job searching) ...so I gave them some tips and advice on posture and positions and other gentlemanly matters. The cousin was very hot IMHO great body, loved to show off.

Not WGs so no face and this time (surprisingly for me no nudes), but lovely bodies and the one in white 36C (maybe D) rack. And a promise to be introduced to their very naughty friends when I return (as they said I was too naughty for them - what me??:D)

FR in the appropriate session

Enjoy

Ej2208
10-01-09, 19:23
I hope I am doing this correctly. This is my first post although I been a following this forum for years. I thought that I would start contributing by posting some pics of my August visit to Angeles. I met these girls at a bar on Perimeter Road. One of the girls was half Japanese and Filipina and both where very accommodating.

Long91
10-01-09, 22:52
I hope I am doing this correctly. This is my first post although I been a following this forum for years. I thought that I would start contributing by posting some pics of my August visit to Angeles. I met these girls at a bar on Perimeter Road. One of the girls was half Japanese and Filipina and both where very accommodating.
Beautiful!

Jambo
10-01-09, 23:06
Wowza! Which one was 1/2 Japanese? Why can't i get lucky like this?

Lustforthrust
10-02-09, 07:24
Went to Havana Cafe....
....busy having fun :D

Enjoy

Love the stomach muscles on JT1; so unlike most Filipinas.

Wicked Roger
10-02-09, 11:54
Love the stomach muscles on JT1; so unlike most Filipinas.
She and her friend had excellent bodies ...unlike mine :D and she was firm and I know as I held here there while she grinded her pussy into my face for a long time, excellent exercise for those stomach muscles....

Another random picture as this is the Photo Gallery one more of the hot Cebuana girl (FT).

Ej2208
10-02-09, 16:28
The girl on file #6 appeared on Trike patrol.com. Her name is Jessica. Damn!

What is the name that she used when you saw her? Where is she?The girls work at a small bar called Happy Rock. It’s located on perimeter road. When she added her contact info in my cell phone she uses the name Angie. If you want her mobile number just send me a PM. I don’t think she is the Jessica on ***********.com. But is bisexual and was very nice in the sack.

EJ

Wonderer
10-03-09, 08:08
Enjoy!

I already look forward to going there again!

Wonderer

TripleX
10-03-09, 08:33
Yeah, yeah I think we get the message... this is a revenge post... somebody else is doing her now.. probably with a little more respect...

AVNice one. Wish more people would post deragotory comments about people who post pics in the picture section and then not post one of there own. Just saying.

Jambo those pics rock and would love to see more comments and all. If it truly is a revenge post though you are doing it all wrong cause you have her face covered up.

Pic attached of a cutie I don't get to see anymore. Lost contact with her. 1st pic I've submitted so here's hoping I did it right.

Madrugada55
10-03-09, 10:00
What was the name of that girl?

I think I know her from Angeles.

Hi co-mongerers!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=806644&postcount=3563

I've been to to the Phips 5 times now and enjoyed everyone of them!

My first trip was with an experienced Phips traveller. Showed me everything and gave all advice necessary. Of course I made EVERY mistake in the book anyway! Such as as falling in love, WesternUnion and what have you not...

I feel I learned my lesson and know what I like and what works. After touch-down at MNL intl. I head to a hotel, take a shower and head straight to L.A. Cafe. It is the positive culture shock to me. There s so many of them!!! So, I settle down, relax with 1-2 SMB and check the girls. Then get rid of the few desperates, who WILL approach any new guest.

The other thing is Shabu. It is unfortunate, but MNL is FULL of it. It turns me off a lot, cause it is dangerous to the girls: the implications of reduced immunity, posession of illegal drugs and desperation. So it IS dangerous for the monger as well.

My pick is the mixed gals: result of black US sailor and Pinay. They are a little more shy than others, but in bed a perfect combo...

So here's some (bad quality) pics from one such (high quality) gal. You can tell, she enjoys this!

Marconista
10-03-09, 13:13
Ex-asawa Jambo?

Wowza!

Member #2041
10-03-09, 16:47
Wonderer, that photo #P1090011 might be the loveliest muffin I've ever seen.

Wonderer
10-03-09, 22:02
Yes, it was a very lovely muffin, well taken care of, and wow, what a feeling getting deep!

Wonderer

Wonderer, that photo #P1090011 might be the loveliest muffin I've ever seen.

Vandaddio
10-04-09, 04:13
I'm taking my laptop into a few bars wtih that muffin pic and try to find the real owner.

Yes very nice little pie indeed.

Osakagin
10-04-09, 11:16
I'm positive. That is her. I just PMed you.

FWIW I just checked the Bike Patrol archive and the "Jessica" on there is much busty than the photo of the gal on this thread.

Ollie69
10-04-09, 11:25
What was the name of that girl?

I think I know her from Angeles.I wouldn't know, whether she works there. As I said, I picked her up as FL at L. A Cafe in MNL. She was drunk or worse, but very comforting and sweet. It was the last day of my stay, otherwise I'd see her and her friend a li'l more.

Funny thing is, I saw her profile on datesinasia (anna_25). When I sent a short message she was online. Didn't respond. Next day her profile was hidden, and so eversince.

Anyways, this IS a PIC forum, so here's one more of sweet Anna:

Ollie69
10-04-09, 11:43
Nice rebound Triple X!

I just want to add 2 thoughts:

1. IMHO, most private pics of Pinays are not doing them justice. I have travelled the world and had girls all over. Of course I took pics, some of which were good and others bad. But I want to emphasise that private pics of Pinays REALLY cannot reflect ANY of their beauty, grace or charme.

I am sure that I am not alone with this observation, right? !

2. Tastes differ.

As a result, I am not exactly shunned by some pics displayed here. But they remind me of nice times (coming up soon) and I can still relate to guys being happy with these gals. So I think we all should just appreciate ANY pic of ANY gal, sinply cause she me someone happy and vice versa.

Again, no message without pic: this is another mixed race gal. She was a FL ectually staying with friends at my hotel in Sabang. Had BIG tits and was great GF and had a real orsm, which Pinay WG rarely do!

Cheers!

[QUOTE=TripleX]Nice one. Wish more people would post deragotory comments about people who post pics in the picture section and then not post one of there own. Just saying.

Jambo
10-04-09, 15:53
Ex-asawa Jambo?
Hmm? The first one skinny girl is just a girl from Cagayan. The second one is my ex. Several guys have been PM me asking for contact info, which I am NOT going to give as she is loose in the states and overstaying her visa. I am not going to help her get back a revenue stream. I've offered to buy her ticket home. She is young, she can try again with another smuck.

I know some guys will think, "maybe she'll be true to ME"? Just consider, she could be in chat with you, from the states, of wherever. She could be using her mom's name, and having you send funds to her address in the PI. I know she got one guy to send her money to get a Tourist Visa to the states while we were engaged and I was working on getting her K1. It helps explain her story to him how she can come meet the guy in the US. Excuse me?? Just in case you didn't know, girls from the provinces do not get tourist visas.

Maybe I should charge some $ for the contact info, help recoup my losses.

Kreole
10-04-09, 20:25
Hmm? The first one skinny girl is just a girl from Cagayan. The second one is my ex. Several guys have been PM me asking for contact info, which I am NOT going to give as she is loose in the states and overstaying her visa. I am not going to help her get back a revenue stream. I've offered to buy her ticket home. She is young, she can try again with another smuck.

I know some guys will think, "maybe she'll be true to ME"? Just consider, she could be in chat with you, from the states, of wherever. She could be using her mom's name, and having you send funds to her address in the PI. I know she got one guy to send her money to get a Tourist Visa to the states while we were engaged and I was working on getting her K1. It helps explain her story to him how she can come meet the guy in the US. Excuse me?? Just in case you didn't know, girls from the provinces do not get tourist visas.

Maybe I should charge some $ for the contact info, help recoup my losses.Whereas I understand your disappointment over being a "smuck", on one level or other it happens to us all. You can be thankful that you are now free of her and the wiser; hopefully not to repeat the same mistake. In my case, I am not looking for a wife or a Western Union parasite. Although, I would not be above playing the game in order to get laid by your EX, I have already paid my dues elsewhere and am only along for the ride, literally.

Your reference of not divulging her identity means that none of us will get our chance to enjoy her fruits without having to suffer the same consequences as yourself. And your suggestion about recouping some of the $ you lost on that bet, does seem a bit out of place on a forum where many people willingly and without monetary consideration do share information about "available" girls. Interestingly, by showing her face, you would probably help more prospective "smucks" avoid her trap, and even be able to take her for the ride she deserves. Revenge is sweet. What would you rather see: her take another smuck for a ride or have one of us take her for a ride? But to each his own. The choice is yours.

Nolz7
10-05-09, 12:53

Maybe I should charge some $ for the contact info, help recoup my losses.Why don't you tell us what went wrong with the relationship with the ex.

Maybe we can learn something.

X Man
10-05-09, 16:37
Nice body, but her face was pretty scary. X

Cunning Stunt
10-06-09, 08:58
Nice body, but her face was pretty scary. X

Your not fucking joking. Had you forgotten your paper bag that day?

Ej2208
10-07-09, 21:33
The girls work at a small bar called Happy Rock. It’s located on perimeter road. When she added her contact info in my cell phone she uses the name Angie. If you want her mobile number just send me a PM. I don’t think she is the Jessica on ***********.com. But is bisexual and was very nice in the sack.

EJHere are some more pics of Angie and her freind.

Ej2208
10-07-09, 21:48
The girls work at a small bar called Happy Rock. It’s located on perimeter road. When she added her contact info in my cell phone she uses the name Angie. If you want her mobile number just send me a PM. I don’t think she is the Jessica on ***********.com. But is bisexual and was very nice in the sack.

EJA few more.

Cuba Tourist
10-08-09, 05:47
Ollie, anna_25 is now visible on DIA. She was last online, however, in July.

State / Region: cebu
City: lapu-lapu

meet my soulmate

i am simple honest ,truthfull,loving and caring welling to meet in real not only in chat....i have good sence of humor down to earth.............................

Ollie69
10-08-09, 08:58
Ollie, anna_25 is now visible on DIA. She was last online, however, in July.That's not her, sorry! Check the pic she used on DIA (mulatta.jpg). She vanished on that site. Anyhore, there are a few billion others out there.

Such as these FL, I partied with.

Eaglestar
10-09-09, 20:19
Post a link please.

Post a link? WTF kind of post is that????

If you read his post he says "Ollie, anna_25 is now visible on DIA."

Go to DIA and find her

ES

Amavida
10-12-09, 08:57
Normally purge the GF's every ciouple of months but this one has somehow survived the purges for two years against my better judgment.
Im out of the country for a couple of weeks & getting a real number done on me by her about undying love yada yada..

Anyone in Manila want to test out her honesty? She's a very GFE with a fair attempt at PSE.

She works nights in Handle Bar in Beverley Hills.
Direct proposition won't work but a little charm may get you in.

Good luck guys & let me know if she's just as untrustworthy as the others ;)
I do hope we don't have some idiot stride in & blurt out about ISG?

31 Polaris Street Barangay Bel-Air , Makati
Philippines

http://www.handlebar.com.ph/

Cheers,
AV

Vittu
10-12-09, 12:44
I hear what you are saying, buddy. But I don't quite see the point. What are you trying to prove. That a young, good-looking woman doesn't have her sex life but should wait for some good-time Charlie that may never re-appear?
Are you faithful to her?
I apologize if I am hurting your feelings. If it's LOVE on your part, beeline to the Phils and make an honest woman out of her. A nice-looking chick.

Amavida
10-12-09, 12:56
I hear what you are saying, buddy. But I don't quite see the point. What are you trying to prove. That a young, good-looking woman doesn't have her sex life but should wait for some good-time Charlie that may never re-appear?
Are you faithful to her?
I apologize if I am hurting your feelings. If it's LOVE on your part, beeline to the Phils and make an honest woman out of her. A nice-looking chick.um, i live in the phils & just out of the phils on family business for few weeks.. Sori for being unclear..

Vittu
10-12-09, 13:30
Now, should she fall for someone else in your absence, have you ever noticed that a woman, any woman, is always on the prowl in situations of love and emotion that are unclear. For that reason, I seldom encounter a woman who drops a boyfriend before finding a new one, a real one or potential.

Amavida
10-12-09, 13:52
Now, should she fall for someone else in your absence, have you ever noticed that a woman, any woman, is always on the prowl in situations of love and emotion that are unclear. For that reason, I seldom encounter a woman who drops a boyfriend before finding a new one, a real one or potential.Hear what ya sayin & appreciate the advice. I feel its a case of buyer beware, just doin my research before putting down my 'money'. Like other guys that live here, I've learned the hard way that most lie their heads off. I'd like to believe this one but the odds are not good..

Cheers
AV

Neon Noodle
10-12-09, 23:03
Now, should she fall for someone else in your absence, have you ever noticed that a woman, any woman, is always on the prowl in situations of love and emotion that are unclear. For that reason, I seldom encounter a woman who drops a boyfriend before finding a new one, a real one or potential.Its called the Tarzan effect,, most women don't let go of one vine until they have a firm grip on another.

Neon Noodle
10-12-09, 23:11
Sorry forgot a pic. This is a lovely one I seen on camfrog.

Haven't been to the Phils yet, but plan on it next year.

FreebieFan
10-13-09, 05:23
Normally purge the GF's every ciouple of months but this one has somehow survived the purges for two years against my better judgment.
Im out of the country for a couple of weeks & getting a real number done on me by her about undying love yada yada..

Anyone in Manila want to test out her honesty? She's a very GFE with a fair attempt at PSE.

Philippines

Cheers,

AVOn the one hand, I hope she shows she is faithful (might restore some faith in life, as there are most certainly loving and devoted girls). On the other hand, if shes shown as " winnable" when the cats away, just shows that none of us can trust any of our women.

Wish I was there. Would love to give it a personal try. How long wil you be away for. As I'm planning my next trip.

Amavida
10-14-09, 05:33
On the one hand, I hope she shows she is faithful (might restore some faith in life, as there are most certainly loving and devoted girls). On the other hand, if shes shown as " winnable" when the cats away, just shows that none of us can trust any of our women.

Wish I was there. Would love to give it a personal try. How long wil you be away for. As I'm planning my next trip.Hmm, FF the plan was for a quick final visit before heading home to Makati for Christmas but its looking a bit open ended at the moment. Family crisis after crisis... when will it all end..
Dad died in May, stepfather diagnosed with terminal cancer (4 months to live) and now dear old mom in hospital with end stage repiratory disease..

AV

Irony Monger
10-14-09, 07:22
Dad died in May, stepfather diagnosed with terminal cancer (4 months to live) and now dear old mom in hospital with end stage repiratory disease..And during this time you want someone to try and steal your girl away?

Not that I disagree with the fidelity test, having been the victim of the internet age equivalent of the wife running away with the pool boy, but is this a great time to put yourself through even more misery, or rather are you just looking to move on anyway and want a convenient excuse? If the latter is true, why not just break it off yourself?

FreebieFan
10-14-09, 10:31
Hmm, FF the plan was for a quick final visit before heading home to Makati for Christmas but its looking a bit open ended at the moment. Family crisis after crisis. When will it all end.

Dad died in May, stepfather diagnosed with terminal cancer (4 months to live) and now dear old mom in hospital with end stage repiratory disease.

AVJeez. Seems like its all going wrong for you. Sorry bout that Mate.

Well I have another trip in early November so may try out my charms on yours. Having said that, I was in Handle Bar on the Saturday nite of the typhoon. Only Rogues was open so no point in staying in Burgos.,

Sadly in Handle Bar I had a really disagreeable girl serving me. But it surely wasnt yours. I would have remembered.

Anyways the fries are great, and my little Burgos friend was great company so it was a good night.

Soapy Smith
10-15-09, 04:42
I’ve had a few communications with this Pinay via email. I want to proceed with a “trust but verify” approach. I’ve inferred that she may previously have done time at LA Café, but supposedly all more than a year ago. So I’m wondering if any ISG brethren have evidence to the contrary.

Some other identifying cues: she’s petite, 5’2” or less, but maybe with a little rice belly. The dimples are real, and she may sometimes wear a little more eyeshadow. Other pictures show her in an uplift bra that shows off some cleavage and nice boobs. If you’ve seen her in the last year at LA – or taken her for a lift – what name is she going by? Sorry I don’t also have a nudie like Amavida’s Makati squeeze, but clothed views from an internet café are all I have.

Please don’t muck up the photo forum with replies; just send me a pm if you have recent intimate knowledge of my little friend. Thanks, Skip

Sojourner
10-17-09, 06:23

Philippines

Cheers,
AV

First off, thank you AV, for all the great pictures of the many hot hookers and freebies you have been enjoying over the past few years. You are one of the real greats of the Phiilppine photo section posting more hot women than almost anyone else. With all your dalliances, I am surpirsed that you would put a value on fidelity.

Is or was she available for bar fine at the bar? Describing a GF as GFE is rather redundant don't you think? it seemed more like what we have come to expect on these pages for describing a p4p girl, In addition, the nude picture of this woman has been viewed by over 2,500 of your closest and most trusted friends. We can be confident she will certainly make the 5,000 viewer mark in no time. Given her job and the way photos float around the net, sooner or later she will almost certainly find out about this. Unless I misunderstand the situation, she will likely feel horribly betrayed and humiliated. In short, this does not seem like an attempt to test for a relationship, as much as an attempt to destroy it. Frankly it has the feel of a High School or College stunt designed to impress your friends and get out of taking responsibility for you decision to end the relationship.

Tell me I missed something here, because this looks like a boyish game. I'm sure if you try you can find the balls to tell her that she's great galt, but you're a big stallion and you need to range free. Or, as you seem fond of the late teens/early twenties era, there is always telling her “you're too good for me”. I think I can vouch for you on that one.

-S

Cunning Stunt
10-17-09, 07:27
Tell me I missed something here, because this looks like a boy playing at manhood to me. I'm sure if you try you can find the balls to tell her that she is great, but you're a big stallion and you need to range free. Or, as you seem fond of the late teens/early twenties era, there is always “you're too good for me”. I think I can vouch for you on that one.
-S

I thought more or less the same thing S, but was waiting for X to come up with something.

Surprised you didn't post on the PG, as accompaniment to a slagfest on your mate A. What's up - losing your touch!

He must be busy playing with his dirty photo's, bless him:D.

Member #2718
10-17-09, 09:37
I want to proceed with a “trust but verify” approach..., Skip

Perhaps its just a function of old age and accumulated experience, but WTF do mongers expect?

A. Until the deal is sealed, why shouldn't they be looking for a better offer, or at the very least one that will close now rather than a vague promise of sometime in the future?
B. What makes a monger expect that the girls we pick-up are any different from ourselves in terms of looking for a good time, and willing to say or do whatever is necessary to meet today's needs?
C. What do you gain by securing proof that they are also out having a good time while your out of the picture (probably doing the same thing)?

Do I gullible believe everything my main squeeze tells me? of course not. Do I worry about what she is doing behind my back? No, I control the purse strings and as long as whatever she is doing doesn't detract or interfere with my self-centered pursuit of happiness, why should I waste time thinking about it.

Either commit or don't commit, you or she can always move on for any number of reasons. Her absolute faithfulness and truthfulness now is no guarantee that in the future, things won't change. Enjoy the now and forget about what might be around the corner, it might be a bus with your name on it.

Amavida
10-17-09, 10:40
Gentleman, sooner or later Jackson or one of the board nazi's is going to correctly point out that long discussions belong in the PG Chit Chat section... May I suggest we move your thoughts over to the Chit Chat section or PM me?
First off, thank you AV, for all the great pictures of the many hot hookers and freebies you have been enjoying over the past few years. You are one of the real greats of the Phiilppine photo section posting more hot women than almost anyone else.You're welcome.

With all your dalliances, I am surpirsed that you would put a value on fidelity.Indeed, guess that tells you that this one is getting to me. Im not a sucker nor am I a hardened misogynist but something in between.
Is or was she available for bar fine at the bar?We did not meet in her work. Its not a Girlie bar ok? Its a 'Resto Bar', a completely different thing, ask if you don't know, dont assume. In any event she's not a hooker is that clear?
Describing a GF as GFE is rather redundant don't you think? it seemed more like what we have come to expect on these pages for describing a p4p girl, In addition, the nude picture of this woman has been viewed by over 2,500 of your closest and most trusted friends. We can be confident she will certainly make the 5,000 viewer mark in no time. Given her job and the way photos float around the net, sooner or later she will almost certainly find out about this. Unless I misunderstand the situation, she will likely feel horribly betrayed and humiliated. In short, this does not seem like an attempt to test for a relationship, as much as an attempt to destroy it. Frankly it has the feel of a High School or College stunt designed to impress your friends and get out of taking responsibility for you decision to end the relationship.You're reading far to much into this based on very little information. Yes she would feel humiliated & I would feel very annoyed. I agree its a big risk to trust that this will not blow up in my face. I've never done it before. Probably never will.
Tell me I missed something here, because this looks like a boyish game. I'm sure if you try you can find the balls to tell her that she's great galt, but you're a big stallion and you need to range free. Or, as you seem fond of the late teens/early twenties era, there is always telling her “you're too good for me”. I think I can vouch for you on that one. -SYou missed something. I may have good reason to want to check up on her. Usually I don't make a big deal about this kind of thing but when the girl is making it a big issue I feel it's not a bad idea to just do a little checking...

Amongst other interests I have business in Industrial Security. It would all to easy to get surveillance on her but as I'm a foreigner I cannot trust any Pinoy to do it without the bamboo telegraph buzzing ok?

Thanks for the constructive criticism...
AV

X Man
10-17-09, 12:21
Calling names and posting in pic thread without a picture seems to violate two of the ISG rules. I suggest you reflect on your behavior and try to modify in a way that is more appropriate.

No need to thank me for my constructive criticism.

X (My apologies for not posting without a picture -- I'll try to add some a bit later)

Gentleman, sooner or later Jackson or one of the board nazi's is going to correctly point out that long discussions belong in the PG Chit Chat section...

(X's edit)

Thanks for the constructive criticism...
AV

Claudio
10-17-09, 14:09
Who knew this girl? Surching for pics ore vids. Lost my camera after we met.

Thanks a lot!

Claudio

Claudio
10-17-09, 14:13
Aiza the beauty of AC.

Ollie69
10-21-09, 12:15
Hi there,

Met this chick in Mindoro. She was from Laguna and hung out there with her 2 friends. Maybe a FL, but rather looking for steady- or at least WesternUnion relationship.

Since she looked good, was entertaining, hot and free of charge, I gave her a couple of days of booze&bang. Was real GFE!

Have no contact longtime, so you'll just have to imagine.

Dj Yella
10-21-09, 13:00
Well, don't post here much at all but I thought I'd post some pics of my first two trips to AC. First was in May, second was in September. Great times! I'm a legend over there LOL. Just say Yella hahahaha!

Escort Fan
10-22-09, 21:21
Well, don't post here much at all but I thought I'd post some pics of my first two trips to AC. First was in May, second was in September. Great times! I'm a legend over there LOL. Just say Yella hahahaha!Did you pay the barfine of the girl with the braces with your amex?

You might want to use the insurance of the credit card on that one, in case an unfortunate (oral) accident would occur.

Proximan
10-23-09, 00:12

Always on the Quest

Yella ManWhere is this place?

X Man
10-23-09, 07:45
The poster clearly identified the location as AC, which means Angelese city. Please try to concentrate. X

Where is this place?

Ben2
10-23-09, 09:35
The poster clearly identified the location as AC, which means Angelese city. Please try to concentrate. X

Has has only 2 posts...obviously he is not up on the abbreviations...I'd cut him some slack....
Proximan...use the "abbreviations" at the top of the page in the blue bar to help you along.

Dj Yella
10-23-09, 09:56
Did you pay the barfine of the girl with the braces with your amex?

You might want to use the insurance of the credit card on that one, in case an unfortunate (oral) accident would occur.LOL I met her the first time but didn't get around to the barfine. I was overwhelmed my first time there hahaha. I did barfine her when I went back the second time though. Didn't do anything just ate, chilled and talked. And the one with the big breasts works at the same bar as the one with braces. Atlantis I believe. She's a nice girl but she's a cherry girl. So good luck with that one LOL. I got a few more pics I'll put up soon. I might have to do one more trip out there before I retire and settle down hahaha. We'll see.

Dj Yella
10-23-09, 10:15
This girl is mad cool. She's got like a cute devilish grin and all. The weird thing in AC is that the girls don't seem to be used to being treated like real women. I've found that just being nice and actually talking to the girls pays off big time. Even if all you want is to have sex and party. Being polite about it and treating them nice actually got some early morning/afternoon callbacks for some free fun before work. I love AC! :)

Cunning Stunt
10-23-09, 11:26

Where is Angelese city, X? Please try to concentrate when you are typing.

Also don't you just hate it when members post on the PHOTO GALLERY, without attaching a photo?

X Man
10-23-09, 17:09
I hate it more when cs (aka gamahucher) posts pictures of a really unattractive piglet.

Hey, if A VD can post three times in 24 hours without a picture, and without any criticism, I give up. I shouldn't waste my time resizing / posting pics.

X

don't you just hate it when members post on the PHOTO GALLERY, without attaching a photo?

X Man
10-23-09, 17:45
Surprise!

some people actually post pictures here. X

Cunning Stunt
10-24-09, 02:15
I hate it more when cs (aka gamahucher) posts pictures of a really unattractive piglet.

Mmmmm...I love piglets especially when they squeal when you pork them;).

I also love spinners but some that you find really ought to be put on the Biafran Photo Gallery!!

BTW - the really unattractive piglet is a Viet. After all that's where I am at the moment and its all I have to hand. So ..sue me:D.

Eaglestar
10-24-09, 05:02
This girl is mad cool. She's got like a cute devilish grin and all. The weird thing in AC is that the girls don't seem to be used to being treated like real women. I've found that just being nice and actually talking to the girls pays off big time. Even if all you want is to have sex and party. Being polite about it and treating them nice actually got some early morning/afternoon callbacks for some free fun before work. I love AC! :)

What site did you get these photos?

Dj Yella
10-24-09, 07:42
What site did you get these photos?I was at http://www.***********.com/wp/ and saw some of the girls I knew. The last girl I posted is also a friend on Facebook :)

Sir Peter
10-24-09, 18:56
Why do you hang her out but don't show your own face?

Rotten attitude to a nice gal!

Hi there,

Met this chick in Mindoro. She was from Laguna and hung out there with her 2 friends. Maybe a FL, but rather looking for steady- or at least WesternUnion relationship.

Since she looked good, was entertaining, hot and free of charge, I gave her a couple of days of booze&bang. Was real GFE!

Have no contact longtime, so you'll just have to imagine.

Jdbkk555
10-24-09, 23:18
Miss C. 22YO from Cebu. Definitely a lady shopping for a husband. She reports one previous foreigner BF... that she discovered was screwing around (imagine that).

Typical thin butt-less Pinay body. I think the total depth of her body at her hips is about 5".

She liked to warm up romantically but shy-ed away from touching any fun body s or mine). Anything oral was out of the question. Sex with her consisted of my touching her, stroking myself until stiff enough to penetrate her and a few minutes of pumping. She only knew one position...

What she lacked in experience, she made up for with lack of much in the brains department. Nice boobs though. This little DIA lady was nice to play with for a couple of days.

Jdbkk555
10-24-09, 23:26
Miss A. A young energetic minx. We started with celebrating her 18th bd. Only one previous lover for this nice lady. She has a lot of sexual curiosity. Loves to watch, loves to play with herself, loves to watch a guy jack off, likes to watch movies. About the only down side. She's got the attention span of a peanut. She'll fall off track in about 3 minutes if you don't take control.

We spent a few days at a nice beach resort. Started with an afternoon of shopping. Got her some nice clothes, a new bikini, etc. That sure did set the mood properly and resolved any of her remaining nerves.

She opened up to more exploration with each day. Here in this series, she's playing for me in the shower.

Jdbkk555
10-24-09, 23:45
On preparations for this trip, I engaged the support of DIA in finding a good number of candidates to stay with for a few days during my recent trip to Cebu. Miss A. Freshly 18. She was like a perky school girl, interested in exploring on line and on cam. It didn't take much work to convince her to strip and play with herself using her cam. On meeting her, I was unsure what to expect. A true teen, or a seasoned player. She's a definite rookie. But a rookie that wants to learn and grow.

First night with her. She kept saying to wait. Hold off. I was not sure what to make of these comments. But she was simply trying to put the sexual explorations into the right time of the evening. We started with some mutual manual and moved to oral. She was really interested in what to do. I game her the BJ101 training class. Not bad for a beginner.

She said that her only previous lover was 2 years previous. A 20yo Pinoy guy obviously interested in just getting his dick wet.

She was really interested to learn and explore. The next morning, I woke up to her hand stroking me. Nice start to a few days of fun. On meeting her, she came obviously under prepared. We hit Ayala mall a couple of times. In part to get her mind going the right direction, and in part to take some of the "I'm a poor 18yo" look off of her. I had reservations at one of the nicer beach hotels and didn't want to strut my stuff with an obvious youngster in tow.

In bed. Once you got her motivated properly, she was really good. Just needs to work on that 3 min attention span.

Overall. A great "date" for a few days. Sex morning, noon and night. Not bad to dine or play with outside the room. Obviously a bit on the young side. But the people in the hotel didn't seem to mind all that much. We were one of 6 of so old Gringo with young Pinay staying there.

She really liked receiving oral. Mikey. I think she likes it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Jdbkk555
10-24-09, 23:52
I was pleased how much miss A enjoyed playing to the camera. Not much encouragement from me and she'd pose nicely.

Miss A is a little thing... coming in at 5' even. She's got a bit of an ass and a growing tummy to her. Really soft skin.. and a very cute little pussy. She shaved for me. I was surprised on discovery. She didnt do that great of a job, We had to clean her up a bit to get that total clean shave look and feel. She didnt have much of a muff in the first place. I'd have preferred she just keep it natural. But hey... if she wants to make herself sexy for me, who am I to complain

Over the course of 4 days... we tried all sorts of positions. Some she liked, some she didnt.

I'd visit miss A again... but after 4 days, she did start to feel more like the teen kid in tow than a sex toy. I had to drag her out of the pool every day.

Jdbkk555
10-24-09, 23:59
I found a couple more playful shots of miss A to pass along.

Lustforthrust
10-26-09, 06:13
She's got the attention span of a peanut. She'll fall off track in about 3 minutes if you don't take control.

Most Filipinos are like that. Maybe that is why they are the happiest people on the planet?

I poked one in the pool once, actually only in her ass crack because I'd never do it without a condom and a condom in the pool, not sure how that'd work. The life-guard knew what was going on but was too polite and even when we were out of the pool and lazying on the chairs, never went to examine the area looking for my semen, although I'm sure he was tempted to.

Steve East
10-27-09, 06:09
What is DIA?

MarkFalcon33
10-27-09, 08:38
What is DIA?Dateinasia.com

Good hunting ground, just make sure the person is on the islands you will be on other wise you might be wasting your time.

Horntoad
10-27-09, 10:39
What is DIA?

Dateinasia.com

Eaglestar
10-27-09, 14:44
Why do you hang her out but don't show your own face?

Rotten attitude to a nice gal!

After you have been on line for a while here at ISG you will have the answer to your infantile question.

In the mean time is it better to RTFF and not post until you have something positive to contribute.

ES

Noguera
10-27-09, 18:54
Most Filipinos are like that. Maybe that is why they are the happiest people on the planet?

I poked one in the pool once, actually only in her ass crack because I'd never do it without a condom and a condom in the pool, not sure how that'd work. The life-guard knew what was going on but was too polite and even when we were out of the pool and lazying on the chairs, never went to examine the area looking for my semen, although I'm sure he was tempted to.

Where is that gorgeous pool located in your posting?

Jdbkk555
11-02-09, 02:45
Cute little lady. Works at Champagne in AC. She would not let me take pics but did send some of her bar pics for me to share.

Does anyone have any experience with this little lady? I'm collecting information considering her for an extended visit.

JD

Jdbkk555
11-02-09, 02:51
This little number. Miss Britney works at the a club near Cebu. She gladly shared her latest club pics with me today. Hoping I'd share them. She quite nice, small like most Pinay. She's 24. With a little baby girl at home just a few months old. She says she's a bar tender. Naa.

So if any of you know of this lady, I'd appreciate you giving me your honest opinion of her skills.

JD

FreebieFan
11-02-09, 07:26
This little number. Miss Britney works at the a club near Cebu. She gladly shared her latest club pics with me today. Hoping I'd share them. She quite nice, small like most Pinay. She's 24. With a little baby girl at home just a few months old. She says she's a bar tender. Naa.

So if any of you know of this lady, I'd appreciate you giving me your honest opinion of her skills.

JDThis is before or after the baby. Shes fit!

Cunning Stunt
11-02-09, 07:54
Looking through the contents of an old zip drive, I came across a few photos of what is many Philippine ISG’ers, favourite face.

I seem to recall that the reason she looks so disheveled in the one photo, was because I had just finished giving her a particularly thorough change of oil and service:D.

Wicked Roger
11-02-09, 08:48

JD
LOL JD

Was just chatting to ehr this morning :D

She tells me she is 20 works bar and no kids.....

Whatever she looks very cute on the cam and the pictures she send me also - more attached

Am in Cebu soon so will try her and see if she is as cute as her photos and the webcam

Jdbkk555
11-02-09, 09:20
LOL JD

Was just chatting to ehr this morning :D

She tells me she is 20 works bar and no kids.....

Whatever she looks very cute on the cam and the pictures she send me also - more attached

Am in Cebu soon so will try her and see if she is as cute as her photos and the webcamGood luck. And stay thirsty my friend. Let me know what you discover.

AsiaFloyd
11-02-09, 15:51

JDLooks like one very cute lady.

Fengshui
11-03-09, 06:17
You guys. These girls have the I'm 18 routine down very well. This girls is no younger than 28 maybe 29. They know we westerners have no clue when we compare them to our saggy 21 year olds. But common, don't believe it for a minute.

Sorry for the bomb.

Miss A. A young energetic minx. We started with celebrating her 18th bd. Only one previous lover for this nice lady. She has a lot of sexual curiosity. Loves to watch, loves to play with herself, loves to watch a guy jack off, likes to watch movies. About the only down side. She's got the attention span of a peanut. She'll fall off track in about 3 minutes if you don't take control.

We spent a few days at a nice beach resort. Started with an afternoon of shopping. Got her some nice clothes, a new bikini, etc. That sure did set the mood properly and resolved any of her remaining nerves.

She opened up to more exploration with each day. Here in this series, she's playing for me in the shower.

Cyber Whip
11-03-09, 11:11
I can't say too much, but, I know this girl. She works in Lizas Pub. I have never been with her but I know her very well. I have friends that say she is ok. I generally don't ask friends of all the details. Let me know if you need more info, she is a nice girl, she does have a kid, I think was in June.

looks like one very cute lady.

Cyber Whip
11-03-09, 11:18
Also her name is not Britney, as you probably already know, it is Airish. Next time you chat with her ask if she has any friends that we can post pics. She has some nice friends also I would like to see pics of.

JD

Buko Max
11-03-09, 12:00
Knew her through DIA and bumped into her and her neighbor last week.
They both work at Liza's and met me for some dancing after they got off work.
Decided to pass on her and her alluring eyes. Her english is good and yes she has a kid.
Saw her and her friend again the next night (actually 4:00 am) and they were going for a round of harbot!

Jdbkk555
11-04-09, 21:10
I can't say too much, but, I know this girl. She works in Lizas Pub. I have never been with her but I know her very well. I have friends that say she is ok. I generally don't ask friends of all the details. Let me know if you need more info, she is a nice girl, she does have a kid, I think was in June.I'd appreciate the intel. I've been considering her for an extended weekend trip coming soon. Just wanted to know if she's worth the effort or not. There are a lot of fish in the pond in Cebu. It's all about selection and talent. My last stop in was great. Just hoping this next trip is equally good

Pass on what you find. And best of luck Wicked R. We all want to know if you scored.

Stay thirsty my friends

JD

Jdbkk555
11-06-09, 01:50
So. Early this morning. Miss Britney or Airwhatever. She comes onlike with her little girl. She's cute. Lots of hair. From what I can tell. Yep. She's a mom. That maternal glow showed when she held her.

Anyway. Back to point here

As requested. Pics of her friends. Now I got a number of names and I'm not sure which is who exactly.

Razel. Looks cute

Kim. Ok

Rosel. Looks bored

Gema. Behind too much paint

And of course. The gang bang shot

Here you go. Enjoy

And

Stay thirsty my friends

Blackangst
11-08-09, 04:32
So. Early this morning. Miss Britney or Airwhatever. She comes onlike with her little girl. She's cute. Lots of hair. From what I can tell. Yep. She's a mom. That maternal glow showed when she held her.

Anyway. Back to point here

As requested. Pics of her friends. Now I got a number of names and I'm not sure which is who exactly.

Razel. Looks cute

Kim. Ok

Rosel. Looks bored

Gema. Behind too much paint

And of course. The gang bang shot

Here you go. Enjoy

And

Stay thirsty my friends

Nothing sexier than a filipina throwing sets lol

WESTSIDE!!!!!

(thx for the pics BTW)

Asia Pacific
11-17-09, 00:58
Some girls from Players Club. Non-nude as I didn't get permission to post the nudes. Very fun girls and ended up taking them to AC for a few days. I'm headed back again next week.

Mahal
11-17-09, 09:06
Here is Aissa, from my Angeles City report.

Uncazadorez
11-18-09, 09:36
Some girls from Players Club. Non-nude as I didn't get permission to post the nudes. Very fun girls and ended up taking them to AC for a few days. I'm headed back again next week.

CHICK in post 3 is hot!

Pekpek Lovr
11-20-09, 02:51
where r these girls from?

Wicked Roger
11-20-09, 05:55
Back here for a few days and saw my old friend, Great massage, she is not P4P as such but will do happy endings and BBBJs only with the massage for my friends she said.

Fun lady, lovely figure, and I get more than BBBJs :D Lots of Greek and toys and all sorts of mischief....well she is a friend and loves her sex parties and group sex with those she knows...and lucky me I am one of them

No faces as she is not a bar girl etc

Michael Morris
11-22-09, 07:11
My guess, is that the darker skin is most likely the original PI, not muloto. Very hot there, Original somoans, Hawaiians very dark like people of India too. See old photos of Hawaiian king and queen, look black. Later mixed with asian and european blood lines. Ruling class of PI has spanish last names, because spain once ruled there. Then USA helped PI war/run them out. Japenese once ruled them too. I have lived in Hawaii and seen the same thing. Very few pure hawaiians left. There are people there that people meet and think they are black, but like most dark skin people from India, ther roots are not from a black sailer. Figi, Saomoa and there are other places like that. If you were too see pics of people from those places say pre ww2 you would see a very dark people. You may think you have a mixed girl, but have a girl with little or no european(spanish) or other Asian blood! I have seen movie clips of the PI rebels that fought with the USA and British against the Japenese during world war II, short dark men. I have also served with some In th USA Marine corps. Interational/international fucking has been going on long before the cheap condoms.. (If some of these Mongers that like to travel the world fucking with out condems have there way, the whole world will be mixed) Just my Op, Hope I did not offend any of my fellow walking ATMs. I have no preference, but like to sample all of the variety available, like a butterfly with flowers.

Amjeck
11-22-09, 15:36
Nice pics! Where is players club?

Sammon
11-22-09, 18:50
Where is Players club?
The pic no. 4 looks good.

Azmodeus Fl
11-23-09, 02:51
I just got back last August (sorry guys all the girls I had were camera shy.) but noticed on television the two products being advertised were diet supplements and skin whitening lotions, soaps and gels. IMHO I like my pinay dark, but to them it is a status symbol to be lighter skinned. The other thing is all the hair coloring (bleaching and coloring hair colors that are not natural) I love the long silky black hair of an Asian girl.

Acqua
11-23-09, 03:11
Where is Players club?I am assuming that AsiaPacific is referring to Players in Capalandayan in the Subic area-looks like there is where a few of the pics were taken. Always a fun place to spend a night.

Samar 2009
11-23-09, 03:43
I am with you 100%, especially the part about long black hair. He. He.

Live The Dream.

Samar

I just got back last August (sorry guys all the girls I had were camera shy.) but noticed on television the two products being advertised were diet supplements and skin whitening lotions, soaps and gels. IMHO I like my pinay dark, but to them it is a status symbol to be lighter skinned. The other thing is all the hair coloring (bleaching and coloring hair colors that are not natural) I love the long silky black hair of an Asian girl.

Buko Max
11-23-09, 03:53
There is no reason to post your opinions here in the photo gallery.
Please repost in the appropiate thread. Thanks.

Where is Players club?
Players is located in Subic City also known as Calapandayan to the locals.

Cunning Stunt
11-23-09, 10:02
Scored another ass cherry last night. She is a 25 year old dental nurse that I met through a mutual friend. Another tiny little thing, I was worried that she might split in two halves on me but she was made of sterner stuff and apart from a bit of squeaking and a lot of ‘Oh shit’s’ (which also happened to be my concern:D), she took it well but not for too long or too deep as I didn’t want to spoil her for it in future. She told me that she was keen to try it after being told how nice it felt by a ladyboy hairdresser friend:eek:.

Anything to oblige a friend, although I have to draw the line at her next ‘first’ suggestion which would probably get me drummed out of ISG if I were to comply!! Maybe signs that I'm getting past it if young ladies are out-kinking me:(.

Hope she is not walking too much like John Wayne today:D.

Acfreddie
11-28-09, 03:02
I was able to make it down for the soft opening night for Car Wash Bar. Everyone's tastes are always different, so I will just post the pictures that I took of that evening and let everyone determine for themselves what think of the bar