PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Guatemala

Nibu Raphael
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Nibu Raphael
05-13-06, 21:09
Hi Everyone the Great Nibs Here. I Should be in Guatemala for those days I Mentioned. Have Not Bought the ticket yet will try to buy the ticket monday. I have a flight directly from Chicago R.T. That is Great. I hope I Arrive early. If I Arrive early I will try to hopfully from The Airport take a bus directly to antigua for one night. Then The Next Night I will continue on to Panjachel then go to XELA For one night to hook up with Expat 57. Then continue on to Retahuleu then back to finish it off in the weekend in G.C. I am confused where to stay though in G.C. I would like to though stay in Zona 1 IN G.C. But Even Expat 57 says he goes out with a gun in that area to surivive. It Can not be that bad? Not all Marasalvatruchas walking in the area. I doubt that. I hope so at least that is not true at all. Yes That is my plan more or less. I will only Monger on just 350 bucks so Yes I need cheapies under 10 bucks to stay in my whole trip. I Have a question for you other mongers. I know I will not go to these other places but for future references>> How Is The Mongering like in Puerto San Jose,Puerto Barrios,Coban up there on route 5 and also Copan In Honduras? Just Curious on all that. O.K. Guys Might Post a part 2 on this later,Sincerly Nibu Raphael.

Nibu Raphael
05-13-06, 22:06
O.K. O.K. I Said Part 2 of Nibs In Guatemala But I will do that on another post. I originally had my plans to go somewhere in Mexico but changed my plans as I found out how cheap a ticket to Guatemala will cost me. The price is pretty good. I think it will be 330 with the taxes at the airport included too. I was just searching thru photos in The Central American board and I Could not findmuch of any girls with Big Juggs. I think In The Costa Rica Section one girl with huge tits but that,s it. Then Johan 007 made a post about How Honduran Girls are the most stacked in Central America. But also is not Honduras with the most AIDS>>> SIDA in Central America? Damn Now Johan has me excited on the big ones in Honduras. Shit I Hope at least in Xela And G.C. I found Big Knockers... I Keep on getting scared and thinking I will encounter an ugly mayan indian girl with no breasts. That I do not want. Maybe I should send Expat 57 a P.M. On this and he could help me out. Well I guess It will just be Guatemala for sure. I was thinking before of going even to El Salvador But I was not getting no cheap specials like this one. I think I was getting ticket prices of close to 500 Bucks From Chicago. Insane. Who knows What Chicago would be to San Pedro Sula Or Tecigulpa Honduras. Either way I am off to Guatemala probably for sure. If Someone can post on where to Find Big Gazongas in Guatemala I would be very very happy for sure.

Nibu Raphael
05-13-06, 22:37
Alright Again Nibs Here Back For The attack. O.K. Like I Said If I Arrive early june 5th I want to head to Antigua but would love to get a bus from The airport or at least outside of the airport. I would hate to go all the way to Zona 1 to catch a bus to Antigua then travel back past the airport that would be stupid for sure. I do want to check out Antigua for one night for sure then continue on to Panjachel like I Said. I know Expat said Antigua sucks but going there one night should not hurt. Also How Safe is it taking these buses? I will of course take them in the daytime but I Do not want to get robbed at all. I Heard that buses get robbed near Antigua and also near Panjachel. I also here that two times a month buses get in to accidents or fall off a ravine that is no joke. I have heard about that many times here in Shitcago on programs like Rojo Vivo And Primero Impacto. That Scares Me very much. It Even seems worse then the bus accidents that happen in Peru all the time. I want to come back in one piece from Guatemala. O.K. Then Like I Said after Panjachel I would continue on bus to XELA thru route 1 of course. I am looking at a map right now of that route and it seems pretty curvy. Hope It does not fall in to a ravine at all. O.K. O.K. then after XELA like I Said I take a bus to Retahuleu. Stay there one night and check out the Oasis Bar For Women. O.K. To Be CONTINUED>> PART 3 Nibu In Guatemala.

Nibu Raphael
05-13-06, 22:54
Guyys The website from The US Embassy in Guatemala on crime incidents is Bad. Is It That Fucking Dangerous in Guatemala??? Look at http://guatemala.usembassy.gov/2004_incidents.html

Nibu Raphael
05-14-06, 20:12
Hi Guys I Guess I am buying my ticket tommorrow or tuesday but am scared of going to Guatemala now. I have saw so many horror stories on The U.S. State Departement site and that last site I posted in on my last thread. One thing on that other site The U.S. Embassy site in Guatemala it had it seem like a bunch of robberies do happen in Guatemala in the daytime on roads. I do not know How Come all of you at the ISG Site have suvived this. I know Biffy just changed his schedule on this. What is it here in Central America with all its violence? Is It in The Mayan Blood? I mean the worst gangs in the world are from here mainly El Salvador The Salvamaratruchas. Well Shit Now I am all scared on this trip. What will I Do? Just stay in G.C.??? Even there it is not safe enough. My friend Dodger said my buddy M.G. Is also now in Guatemala. Damn If Any one has info on how the hell I can stay safe here post right away. One of the crime reorts even mentioned some guy was walking in Centro Antigua and someone threw a grenade at him and he was injured by the shrapnel. Man Am I Paranoid? What is it? Alright I will come back a part 2 on this soon. Maybe I Go send a P.M. Now To Expat 57 and Dodger and see what they have to say about this.

Nibu Raphael
05-14-06, 20:30
hi ya all again. just send a p.m. to my buddy dodger bulldog. alright man hope he helps me out on this crime and how i can stay safe here. here is some examples on the u.s. embassy recent crime reports of 2006>>>> in april 4/07/06 in g.c. some young 12 year old girl was almost kidnapped but luckily ran away.
april 5,2006>>>>> at 7.30 a.m. two men posing as cleaners raped a tourist staying at a hotel in zona 1.
april 4 2006 in antigua a u.s. citizen was riding thru the jocotenango area when he was pulled over by two men on police motorcycles. they then got in his car and drove him to a secluded area and 3 other men dressed in police uniforms helped ransack his car and rob him of 200 bucks.
see guys this shit is insane. man things are way fucking safer in peru. i just hope my luck is good in guatemala. i have got robbed in peru a few times and i do not want this to happen at all in guatemala. what if i am on my way by bus in the day time from panajachel to visit expat 57 in xela??? then i got robbed of my passport and money and all?? i am fucked. i would have no money to get back to g.c. to even make it to the u.s. embassy. and the u.s. embassy pricks how can they help me out? even i was to make it back there and they get me a new passport and someone from my family sends me money?? how could they send me money until i get a passport? no id no money? alright will try to post a part 3 on this soon,nibu.

Dodger Bulldog
05-14-06, 20:40
Nibu,

Chill, my friend.

Sure, crime can happen here, just like anywhere, but the only thing I have personally experienced in almost a year here is that the police hit me up for a bribe one night.

Concern about crime just is not an issue in my daily life here.

I am sure that there are more problems in Zona 1 than elsewhere. I don't hang out there a lot, but I have never felt the least bit threatened when I do.

Millions of people ride those buses daily. Once in a great while an incident occurs, and of course it gets all kinds of publicity. But usually it is very uneventful.

Check with Mountain Guy who has been traveling around the country for the past week. I am not aware that he has had any problems at all.

The "chicken buses" are very cheap, not well kept up, and belch diesel fumes all over the place. I hate getting stuck behind one.

I think they are called "chicken buses" because they jam people in like a load of chickens. Often, they don't even come to a complete stop and make people jump on or off. It is quite a sight!

But you can take other direct buses that cost slightly more, but are quicker, safer and more comfortable.

I know several young, attractive American girls who have ridden on these buses without any problems, so a big strong guy like you should be just fine!

Guatelmaltecos are kind and generous, and often willing to take time to help you out. I have made many wonderful friends here!

Be careful, to be sure, but the risks are really quite small. Relax and enjoy this beautiful country!

DB

Nibu Raphael
05-14-06, 20:52
Thanks Dodger. Hey Tell M.G. To Get a hold of me too. Or At least tell him to post his info here. I Think tommorrow I buy my ticket to G.C. Might again change my plans and skip on Lake Panajachel but still try to do also Xela,Antigua and Retahuleu. I really want to try that Oasis Bar in Reta with Working Girls. Later Dude,Sincerly Nibu...
Nibu,

Chill, my friend.

Sure, crime can happen here, just like anywhere, but the only thing I have personally experienced in almost a year here is that the police hit me up for a bribe one night.

I am sure that there are more problems in Zona 1 than elsewhere. I don't hang out there a lot, but I have never felt the least bit threatened when I do.

Millions of people ride those buses daily. Once in a great while an incident occurs, and of course it gets all kinds of publicity. But usually it is very uneventful.

Check with Mountain Guy who has been traveling around the country for the past week. I am not aware that he has had any problems at all.

The "chicken buses" are very cheap, not well kept up, and belch diesel fumes all over the place. I hate getting stuck behind one.

I think they are called "chicken buses" because they jam people in like a load of chickens. Often, they don't even come to a complete stop and make people jump on or off. It is quite a sight!

But you can take other direct buses that cost slightly more, but are quicker, safer and more comfortable.

I know several young, attractive American girls who have ridden on these buses without any problems, so a big strong guy like you should be just fine!

Guatelmaltecos are kind and generous, and often willing to take time to help you out. I have made many wonderful friends here!

Be careful, to be sure, but the risks are really quite small. Relax and enjoy this beautiful country!

DB

Artisttyp
05-15-06, 20:28
Hello artisttyp here.You do very extensive reports I appreciate your efforts.I'm planning on coming down to El salvador in early june.I was planning on two weeks but I might turn it into 3 and check out guate.When are you going to be ther and for how long?Just got back from buenos aires...great city.

Artisttyp

Artisttyp
05-15-06, 20:29
Hello artisttyp here.You do very extensive reports I appreciate your efforts.I'm planning on coming down to El salvador in early june.I was planning on two weeks but I might turn it into 3 and check out guate.When are you going to be there and for how long?Just got back from buenos aires...great city.

Artisttyp

Nibu Raphael
05-15-06, 20:36
Hey Dude I should be there june 5th to june 12th. I will try to hook up with Dodger Bulldog in G.C. As He should be there until june 26th And also try to get to Xela to meet Expat 57. I also Have a Friend of mine in a A Hard Rock/Metal Type Band in G.C. I will try to hook up with. Maybe,Me You And dodger Bulldog can go and Check out the infamous linea 1 for sure and other cheap brothels in zona 1. Keep in touch post here or P.M. Me,Sincerly NIBU.
Hello artisttyp here.You do very extensive reports I appreciate your efforts.I'm planning on coming down to El salvador in early june.I was planning on two weeks but I might turn it into 3 and check out guate.When are you going to be there and for how long?Just got back from buenos aires...great city.

Artisttyp

Nibu Raphael
05-16-06, 17:53
Hi Guys Yesterday the prices of the tickets for Guatemala went up to like well over 500 bucks. Now I Am buying a ticket R.T. instead to San Salvador El Salvador. I will arrive like june 5th in the evening. I think I am hooking up with a fellow monger there arttistyp. Whereever He is From I Do not care,But If I hook up with him. The Mongering should be great. Might now just do El Salvador a 100% It depends on how much now a roundtrip Bus Ticket is from San Salvador. Arttisty Told me like about 50 bucks. Ouch That is too damn expensive for me. The only think I can think of is if Dodger Bulldog comes and meets us in San Salvador. To Expat 57 if I do get in to Guatemala I will not be able to make it to XELA. Sorry next time around though. Arttisty even told me how these plane tickets change all the time. I even asked yesterday about Going to san Pedro Sula Or Teceguilpa Honduras but they had prices at both of those destinations at like well over 600 bucks. Shit. Well either way I am off to El Salvador. Guatemala depends on if Arttisty will go with me on the bus but I still might not do it and just stay in El Salvador for a week. also This one Hot Busty Guatemalan Chick In G.C. That I Sent An E Mail has not contacted me yet. So Guatemala looks slim now to me. Either Way El Salvador here I Come. I will probably stay in La Libertad the first night next night go to San Miguel Then do Sonsonate then Santa Ana and The last few days in San Salvador. Will post more on this later. El Salvador here I Come. Guatemala Maybe>>> TO BE CONTINUED.............

Nibu Raphael
05-16-06, 19:49
OK Guys Still off to Central america But Now I Go directly to El Salvador. Like I Said If I Do go to Guatemala it all depends on Arttistyp If he goes with me by bus to G.C. Lets see on that and also on the girl I contacted by e mail in G.C. Either Way if that does not happen I am one week in El Salvador. If anyone who also mongers in Guatemala I need info on other areas outside of San Salvador El Salvador like in Santa Rosa,La Libertad,San Miguel,La Union and Sonocaste. Any info on that I Still need for sure. Maybe My Friend Dodger has the good info on this. Again like I Said for El Salvador I Will arrive there june 5th at night. Take a Taxi then from the airport to La Libertad. That should be fun. It will be great to hook up with Arttisty too. Again also to Expat 57. Sorry on my changes. Either way I will try to come back again to Central america even if not Guatemala then Honduras. I Just checked out some girls from Honduras on www.amigos.com Damn They Look Stacked,, At Least some of them do. I Think Johan 007 was right on that. So After This El Salvador trip maybe I will try for a trip back to Honduras. Guatemala I Will still do in the future for sure. For Central america I Guess Costa Rica will be the last I Conquer or Belize HA HA>> LOL.

Nibu Raphael
05-16-06, 20:25
Guys now since I will go directly to el Salvador How are the women there? I have not heard much negative stuff there but I Think Cpteasy or Lorenzo made a report on how The Service of girls is great in El Salvador but The Girls are not that hot. Can someone post info on the differences of Central American Women? also is It True The Girls of Honduras are the most top heavy in central america?

Nibu Raphael
05-16-06, 20:43
As Any oone knows me I Also love to go to Rock shows whatever form or style it is. No Salsa for me. My First List Is For Guatemala>> In Antigua>>Macondo Pub>> Not really a Metal pub but mixed with music much hard and heavy. Great party with people from all over the world drinking on weekends. 5A Avenida Norte,Calle De Arco.
In Guatemala City>> Esquina Zona 1 La Cueva Del Dragon>> A Real Metal Pub,,here you can listen to real metal like heavy,death,black and so on. 1RA. Avenida/9NA Calle.... Also in Zona 1 try Ravens Cafe Bar>> Ravens Rock and beer is a place to enjoy real rock music,from soft spanish guatemalen rock to heavy stuff from europe. http://ravensbar.********.com
In El Salvador try In San Salvador>>> La Luna Casa Y Arte,,, It is also a restaraunt too. Calle Berlin 228 www.lalunacasayarte.com This other place for live concerts try Rockers Club At Areana El Salvador. Ok Hope this helps out to kick back with a brew listen to hard tunes and even try to score on some central american rock n roll girls.

Nibu Raphael
05-17-06, 02:13
Hi Guys Even El Salvador got fucked on me. For More info On Why just check out The Nibu In El Salvador section or Nibu In East Coast Section. Guatemala probably next year and El Salvador maybe in October for 10 days. Sorry Guys Again the info is in those section. My Apologies,NIBU...

Johan007
09-20-06, 13:20
Hi Guys Even El Salvador got fucked on me. For More info On Why just check out The Nibu In El Salvador section or Nibu In East Coast Section. Guatemala probably next year and El Salvador maybe in October for 10 days. Sorry Guys Again the info is in those section. My Apologies,NIBU...

Hi Nibs...whats up dude???

when you hit Guata??

I think i will go down there for 2-3 weeks in next february 2007.

gimme a PM...or an email...

I got some craving for some nasty Maya pussy....

CU

Johan

Nibu Raphael
10-19-06, 05:44
Hi I would love to check out this Mongering Action Here But I have read and heard about all These Crazy Attacks on Buses in the daytime plus always attacks of people leaving The Airport at like 7 A.M. in The Morning... The U.S. State Department Said between 7 to 11 A.M. Is the worst to arrive. I always see on The Guatemalen U.S. Embassy Website that this happens. Many reports of this have happened. Then There is The Imploding Bank Robberies all over Guatemala City... Like a Month ago one of The Airports Banks got robbed in the daytime by a bunch of Armed Men in Guns. O.K. Then Back to going on buses How The Hell You survive on the buses? You can not take buses in The City of Gutemala cause of Gangbangers torching buses... You can not take Chicken Buses or good buses as they get robbed in the daytime. Then If You take the Shuttle Vans Its Bad to as the Robbers will try to rob those shuttle vans cause they know to rob them cause Tourists go in them. So Where are you safe in Guatemala? Dodger Maybe you can check in to this If I am right or wrong? Has it gotten this Bad in Guatemala if So I do not ever want to go and get robbed or killed in Guatemala. O.K. Then Dodger or others respond on this scary crime situation,NIBU.

Dodger Bulldog
10-20-06, 01:32
nibs,

if you don't quit freaking out, i may be the one to wring your throat within an inch of your life.

i already answered your questions several times. just be careful like you would in any big city, and you should be fine.

since when are you willing to believe anything the u.s. government says? they are just covering their ass so that if anything happens to a tourist they can wash their hands and say i told you so.

however, i don't think that you would enjoy guatemala at all. i've heard through the grapevine that you like chicas with big tits. you can pretty much forget about that here.

seriously.

db

Nibu Raphael
10-31-06, 21:19
Where Are The Biggest Breasts to find in Central America???? I have heard its Honduras... Is that true????? I know in South America its pretty much Colombia And Brazil..... OK If Any one can answer this here I would be very very happy,,,, NIBU Raphael.....

Dodger Bulldog
11-01-06, 01:08
Where Are The Biggest Breasts to find in Central America???? I have heard its Honduras... Is that true????? I know in South America its pretty much Colombia And Brazil..... OK If Any one can answer this here I would be very very happy,,,, NIBU Raphael.....Nibs,

It might be worth your while to take a trip to Benque Viejo, Belize. Or so I've been told.

Either that or Livingston, Guatemala (pronounced Living Stone).

DB

Unboncoit
11-01-06, 06:49
I'd also like to know where in central or south America one is most likely to meet implanted breasts?

I like them BIG and hard, but few women are naturally blessed with this gift, and it goes after the first baby, so implants are fine with me.

What's the place with the most?

Nibu Raphael
11-01-06, 07:49
Hey Dodger it seems to dangerous in Guatemala And Even El Salvador....
Nibu,

Chill, my friend.

DB

Dodger Bulldog
11-03-06, 04:28
Nibs,

You are absolutely right. It is better if you don't go to Guatemala or El Salvador.

You would be far to paranoid to enjoy yourself. Go someplace else where you feel safe.

However, I don't understand why you even bother to ask these questions when you continue to reject the information provided from the people who have been there.

The thoughtful responses Nog and I gave you turned out to be just a waste of our time.

I'm out.

DB

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 04:55
Sorry Artist Even If I want to go to El Salvador or Gautemala now no time at all. I am instead tring for maybe new years eve to make it to Nicaragua. Maybe in The Future I Check out Guatemala but for now hooking up with my friend theres no way or anytime I will do this trip. Looks for Now I am Parting New Years Eve In Managua and in Style......

Artisttyp

Nibu Raphael
11-07-06, 10:56
Yep Again I am changing plans for sure But Its Cause The Plane tickets are the cheapest so far to get here from Chicago... Thats Why I will try to do this for sure... If I do this then I will arive more or less like December 27th And quickly go to Antiqua directly from THE airport and hang there for one night for sure. Then Just pass thru G.C. To take a Bus quickly to Quirigua The Ruins. Unless I can keep My Luggage at a place in the Bus Station tHen I am off To hit Massage Places For a quick few hours and Leave to The ruins Like at about 2 more or less to arrive there before nightfall. I would then do the ruins in the morning and head to Livingston via Puerto Barrios... I would need to get there before 5 PM to Catch the Last Lancha Boat in to Livingston. I would stay there one night then off to Honduras Porte Cortes Via a Lancha Boat there. I would try to get there early to make it to La Ceiba Cause it would be like New Years Eve So I want to party there for sure.. OK I will explain all this in THe Nibu in Honduras Section next But first mention. If The Shuttle Bus is safe enough to go to and from Antqua And How about taking a bus to Quirigua??? Is That Safe enough in the daytime too. I Have Heard of Americans Getting Attacked by armed Bandits on that road too. Alright I Go make my First Nibu in Honduras post I Be Back then,,, NIBU RAPHAEL...

Nibu Raphael
11-07-06, 11:13
OK Had some great luck on myspace today Got a Hot Girl From San Miguel El Salvador Busty But Chunky on to my friends network and even got her phone number and chatted with her on MSN Hotmail But She lives in Antiqua for just a week more.. Then Shes Back to San Miguel... So Thats cool. No wonder Why Shes hot Shes From El Salvador... I hope I find Hot ones in The Capital at least Like I said. Hey OK Back to security reasons.. I should like arrive in The daytime to G.C. Like 2 PM more or less... If I take that Shuttle Bus right away for like 10 bucks to Antiqua all is safe??? I Heard The Theives love to hold up these Shuttle Buses For Sure.... I just hope I am not a Victim from The airport on this shuttle bus coming to and From G.C. I also need info on How Safe a Seguro Bus Is Going the next day in the afternoon like after 2 to Quirigua??? I would arrive Before The sun goes down but have Heard once of An american car with gringos where The Driver got just about killed with some other passengers as they Were Going there and this happened 10.30 AM in the morning. So Thats all Weird. One was so Badly attacked He had to be rescued by Medivac to THE US. OK I will study more on The G.C. Section Here And try to post back again here later,,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL....

Dodger Bulldog
11-08-06, 00:14
If The Shuttle Bus is safe enough to go to and from Antqua...

have Heard once of An american car with gringos where The Driver got just about killed with some other passengers
Do NOT do it Nibs. You're as good as a dead man, for sure.

I'll miss reading your posts, dude. Seriously.

DB

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 05:25
Hey Guys Check out my last post... I Just Started actually a new thread in The Nibu in Honduras section. I do hope to get the vnooks and crannies of honduras by trying to visit less viited places like Trujillo And Even Choluteca If i get a chance. now I was almost off in arriving in San Salvador for my trip on december 28th But i got scared if I could not get any quick enough buses due to the holidays I would be stuck in some other city then La ceiba in Honduras so I also cancelled on G.C. Cause the reports of overpriced strip clubs in A Mostly Indian Country Pisse the shit out of Me. Again Here goes MY KOS RANT But Man Indian Girls are Ugly short and fucking spinners without any hairy bushes. Remember the saying most Indians can not grow much hair. Thats True. I studied last night all the reports on THE G.C. Stripclubs overpriced and that turned the shit of me off plus The Msaage places are so hard to find. Shit I would have much better luck finding good Fuck places in Lima peru or even Mexico City but G.c. Who knows. Also The Bad Brothel Reports of XELA and Antiqua Makes me want to Vomit. I will though try to check out from Puerto cortes Livingston and Puerto Barrios For Big Black African Titties but No Mayan spinners for me,,, No Fucking way Jose.. Shit I sound totally like KOS now,,, I guess I am off to post in THEV el Salvador section now too As I might Check out San Miguel for a night or two... Later Ya Alls,,, Sincerly NIBU ... P.S. Never did care for most UGLY CHOLITA INDIAN GIRLS,,,, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 09:08
So whats Up Guatemala Is full of spinners girls under 4.10 Without any tits. The clubs in G.C. Are Overexpensive for a Dumphole Like G.C.???? Xela,Antiqua and other places Have Ugly Women????? I will take up Dodger Bulldogs bet on going to Livinston And Puerto Barrios There I will find The Big Hot African Mama Titties walking around. If anyone has any info on The Pay for play or XXX Action scene there then post it here. Menchor De Melchos or Benque Viejo is Too Far for me to go too. How about By Flores or is that still Cholita Territory??? Yes Maybe one Day I will go To G.C. But the info on most of The clubs with women being overpriced and also With The Massage places being so hard to find this G.C. Just puts a painic in my brain then. I would be lost for sure. Hey also someone posted about a short Mayan Plump Busty Girl in The G.C. Section a long time ago that he found in a G.C. Massage Place. Whats That all about???? Is That A Rarity or sometimes you can find it??? OK Well At Least Livinston I will try. I think I will get there directly by Fairy Boat Lancha from Puerto Cortes or from Omoa.. It sounds cool for sure. I guess The Big Luscious Breasts And Ass Are to be found in Honduras. The women there Look Like Colombianas all Very Built And Ready to Fuck.. This should Be fun for sure... Hail Big Juggs,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL....

Nibu Raphael
11-11-06, 13:19
HEY So Its all So Dead Here too in Guatemala. What about Expat Dude or Dodger Bulldog??? Lets See The New updates here... Did I [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) people off a lot here on The Guatemala Scene???? I am sorry if I Did But I want to know too What Makes G.C. So special with its High End Strip Clubs??? Is Not Guatemala one of the most 3rd world and Indian Countries in All of Central America??? Whats This Shit too with These spinners??? That Shit Still turns me off.. alright guys Post Back Here.. As For Now it seems The mongering scene is just DEAD IN Guatemala.......

Nibu Raphael
11-14-06, 10:42
ARE You The Same Johan That Snitched on Me to My Wife And Said You were John From The Netherlands??? You Helped Fucked up Shit More on My Marriage but anyways we are long finished by now... so If You Ever Decide to do this again And Me Mr. Dogooder forget Me And My Wife Have been finished for over 14 months. Why You Did This Dirty Tricky Tactic is Way Beyond any reason. You Want Me To Monger with You After You snitched so much on Me,,, Go To Hell Bastard.......
Hi Nibs...whats up dude???

when you hit Guata??

I think i will go down there for 2-3 weeks in next february 2007.

gimme a PM...or an email...

I got some craving for some nasty Maya pussy....

CU

Johan

Gringo Loco #2
11-27-06, 16:10
Nibu Raphael, I know exactly who you are and precisely what you are planning inside that bald head of yours. I had a friend who is a private investigator look into your background.

Your real name is T** J. W*********, you live at 534 N. E******** Ave. in Elmhurst, Illinois, your phone number is 630-834-****, your date of birth is August **, 1968 and your Social Security No. is 3**-**-****.

You are a high school dropout with a history of mental disease and violent crime. You have never held a steady job and consequently, you are using this Forum to con members into giving you money. If Forum members do not give you enough cash, you have thieves assault and rob them.

Forum members need to know exactly who you are and how dangerous you are. You have even admitted on this Forum how you plan to use Chorros (Thieves) to rob and "fuck up" fellow mongers (John from Holland). In addition, you had two thieves rob Larry DC outside of his hotel because he did not give you enough money.

Fellow members please beware! Nibu by his own admission is one dangerous and violent sick puppy.Greetings Guatemala Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
03-12-07, 21:20
ok part 2 of this continued as first reported in the nibu in east coast mexico section....yes the zone of intolerance in ejido de libertad chiapas.. i can not even find this place on any mexican maps yet.. i think this report mentions also a little on tapachula and hidalgo on the border too. i am thinking too the maras like to bring peopple from guatemala on the trains to hop in to the border of mexico.. so man people this zone of intolerance may be more crazy then ever...the report also mentions it gets very hot here in this area... damn the report says too in chiapas many young girls under 15 are mothers and from 12 to 14 married or in free union.. this is crazy.. they are so poor and have babies at this age???? damn and you think in the ghettoes of the u.s. this is a problem,, chipas its very high percentage...this town has 5,000 people and the majority of people 59%%% are under the age 30...average age 24,,, insane...i guess the place is in municipalidad suchiate... hmmmm this place is not touristy for sure,, a fact man... damn guys if you go here fuck the old hags.. shit man this whole area is coyotes bringing in people from central america and even bullshit like traffiking of young kids from 6 to 12 this is just insane... i know places like sometimes shit goes a litlle **** thats still wrong but this is insane.. ok guys if you go here fuck em 18 to 80.. ok any info on tapachula and hidalgo chiapas??? take care people,, keep it legal and safe in south chiapas,mex.

Nibu Raphael
03-14-07, 04:04
HEY I Even Checked just the other day in a very detailed map of Mexico on LA Libertad And I can not find it. I did find north a very few miles from Tapachula and Hidalgo Like a Port Town I think Caleed Puerto Madero Or something like that and and another type of village going north up from There. It Seems Extreme south Chipas on THE Guatemalen Border Has Quite a Few Small cities and villages where There Is Red Light Action.. Maybe I try The American Library Here in Mexico city Near zona Rosa And See an even more deatialed map or go by one in a kiosk. Actually I have no plans now for Chipas Or Really Far south of Mexico City. I wonder how These Girls Look like in Far south Chipas. There most be Guatemaln Girls working in these places too or girls from other parts of Central America... In That Report I did The girls Think they can work here in THE la Liberatad Or Other RED Light Zones and make it to THE U.S. In Reality they get used abused overworked and underpayed. yes They Work As Meseras At These Bars And Serve you Beer a Dance or a Fuck. I know too That Tapachula there red light zone is big and huge but I think The City of Tapachula is like the wild west And I haerd Talking a bus from Tapachula down in to Gauetemala is kind of dangerous.... OK Then Can Someone who is in Gautemala up date Me ON the Sex Scene Now There. Actually I haerd Guatemala Has Many Maras There Second Honduras and Actaully EL Salvador 3rd. OK Back To My Question;;;; Does any one know Where LA Liberatad Chiapas,Mexico is???? This is one big fucking mystery to me....

Nibu Raphael
03-26-07, 04:17
Dodger I was going to that plan but ended up back in Mexico.. Damn Mexicos more expensive now,, Should of Did Central America,,, ADIOS...
Nibs,

It might be worth your while to take a trip to Benque Viejo, Belize. Or so I've been told.

Either that or Livingston, Guatemala (pronounced Living Stone).

DB

Nibu Raphael
03-26-07, 04:18
HEY Dude Lots OF Big Knockers Here in Mexico Shitty Where I am Now But I Know Colombia and Brazil Has it Even Bigger,, But Mexicos almost just as good. OK MAN,,,, NIBS....
I'd also like to know where in central or south America one is most likely to meet implanted breasts?

I like them BIG and hard, but few women are naturally blessed with this gift, and it goes after the first baby, so implants are fine with me.

What's the place with the most?

Nibu Raphael
03-26-07, 04:19
CAN anyone make any new updates on THE Brothels on Border OF Gaute Like BY Belize And Mexico?????????

Nibu Raphael
03-26-07, 04:20
Sorry I did not do Centro America,, Did Mexico more expensive but still better Then Shitcago,, Check out The Nibu IN Central Mexico posts...
Nibs,

You are absolutely right. It is better if you don't go to Guatemala or El Salvador.

You would be far to paranoid to enjoy yourself. Go someplace else where you feel safe.

However, I don't understand why you even bother to ask these questions when you continue to reject the information provided from the people who have been there.

The thoughtful responses Nog and I gave you turned out to be just a waste of our time.

I'm out.

DB

Nibu Raphael
04-16-07, 21:09
I AM IN MExico Now Check out my posts,,, LATER...

Nibu Raphael
04-20-07, 05:43
HEY Brother you still there????

Dodger Bulldog
04-21-07, 02:34
HEY Brother you still there????No sir, Nibs. I bequeeth it all to you, my friend.

Nibu Raphael
04-28-07, 21:03
HEY MAN Maybe one day I make it to Guatemala.. I am still in Mexico Shitty,,, OK Man Keep in touch for sure,,,NIBU...
Do NOT do it Nibs. You're as good as a dead man, for sure.

I'll miss reading your posts, dude. Seriously.

DB

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 07:35
guys need to post this now as a certain person and a few others have said this before.. i dot want my reputation ruined at all.. i am totally cool and not bad guy,, for more info on this bullshit i have more info in the nibu in peru section,, take care peeps and respect the true monger always,,,nibu.

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 10:15
NIBS CAN Not sleep at all tonight Pure Insomnia But I will defend my name to the death.. I am not a Rip off at all.. I hate when someone says lies on me and backstabs me.. Damn Why ME??? WHY????

Nibu Raphael
05-21-07, 05:29
Guys I know Costa Rica is more then Guatemala over prices but how bad or how good is the difference over this??? Is Costa so damn over run with Gringos its To Fucked?? I think Probably not but still like info on this for sure... If anyone can answer on this post back,,,NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 03:01
HEY AM Still ON THE ISG LIKE Crazy.. Why will no one help me out for info on Honduras at all??? Sorry I have not made it here yet... I am trying my best on this.Why no info here???? Can someone when they have a chance update me on The Sex Scene in Honduras Please? That would rule for sure and be totally Damn cool.. I can trade info on Peru,Mexico,Argentina and other places for sure, Sincerly NIBU. P.S. AND I AM NOT A RIP OFF...

Nibu Raphael
05-24-07, 10:06
WHERE Did you go Dude??? Why The Lies Man?? Were you jealous of me??? Get a Life Dude Your a JERK...
Greetings Guatemala Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 10:10
ANY updates Here AT ALL????

Nibu Raphael
06-19-07, 01:53
Dead Here?????

Dodger Bulldog
06-21-07, 01:40
ANY updates Here AT ALL????Geezuz, Dude, Do you read?

In the 22 days from 5/24 to 6/15 (when you asked the question) there were 50, count 'em FIFTY, reports filed in the Guatemala City thread. That is as many reports as were filed in the previous eight months combined!

I have never seen the Guatemala thread so active.

DB

Dead Here?????

Nibu Raphael
09-10-07, 05:08
OK I Have Been watching a lot on the two different Spanish Language Stations in Chicago On The News of The Upcoimg Elections in Guatemala.. Looks Like Two White Guys are trying to become President here.. What will be the upcoming outcome for one of these two elected with attitudes towrds THE U.S. And Mongering??? I here their Campaigns are based on Trying to Reed out Drug and Narco Corruption and violence in Guatemala City mainly and probably other parts of the country.... Maybe My Friend DB Can Tell Me more on this.. ANY info on this would RULE,,,NIBU... P.S. DB Or other update me..

Dodger Bulldog
09-10-07, 05:53
nibs,

don't be too concerned about the elections. not much is expected to change.

i received a warning this week from the u. s. embassy to avoid the streets today due to the possibility of violence, but the reports i've read said that all was calm.

some background infoto bring you up ro speed:

otto perez molina is a retired general whose billboards feature the slogan "mano duro," and who is running on a platform for increased security, against crime, and a basic disregard for human rights. he is reputed to have been a member of the death squads during the civil war.

alvaro colom is a businessman turned populist. he is running against poverty with a platform based on improved education and increased social programs as the better solutions for lowering crime.

my friend (using the term very loosely, as he was a pain in my butt) eduardo gonzalez, former chief of staff to current president oscar berger, had to drop out of the race. all because of a few lousy arrest warrants that were issued in his name following the collapse of his family's bancafe after he squandered the family fortune upon entering politics.

neither perez molina or colom is expected to be able to gain 50% today, so they would then head towards a runoff on november 4.

my elitist friends all plan to vote for perez molina, saying that they have no choice since it is the "hard hand" v. the "limp wrist." perez molina is expected to carry guatemala city.

however, colom was far ahead in the rest of the country, which combined has about five times the population of the city.

the latest poll i read in the prensa libre newspaper showed colom leading perez moilina 36% to 17%, with the rest undecided or rep001tered among 12 other candidates, including the indigenous nobel peace prize winner rigoberta menchu with 3%.

in the end it will probably come down to who can win over the voters of the candidates that were banished in today's first round. time will tell.

db

Dodger Bulldog
09-10-07, 23:07
I just read that Alvaro Colom garnered 28.3% of the vote and Otto Perez Molina received 23.8%, so they will have a run off on November 4.

DB

Nibu Raphael
09-11-07, 06:40
YEH DB I Saw that on the news today.. Heard one guy is left wing the other guy bright wing.. So Man Is one guy Then Pro Chavez And the Other Guy PRO BUSHSHIT?

Dodger Bulldog
09-12-07, 06:19
Nibs,

No, that is much too simplistic.

However, as a general Perez Molina was allegedly a part of the military death squads. If he should win, it doesn't bode well for continuation of the progress that Guatemala has made in the past decade.

The corrupt police and military already have too much power in the country. To hand them more is just to beg for trouble.

I am of the belief that if you want to control the crime rate find a way to get a man a job, a family, a house, a car, and he will usually play it straight.

When he has nothing to lose, he is much more likely to risk it "all" for a short term score.

So economic reform is the answer in my opinion. But most people in the moneyed classes perceive that as a threat, rather then a protection to help them keep what they already have.

DB

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 06:46
O.K. Dude So its postponed until like November 2nd....OK Man so this is the vrunoff.. IS one Guy PRO BUSH THE OTHER PRO CHAVEZ????? IF SO I Vote FOR THE PRO CHAVEZ GUY FOR Sure.. THE Spanish News Said its Left Wing verse Right on this.. WHAT DO YOU SAY MAN??????
No sir, Nibs. I bequeeth it all to you, my friend.

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 07:42
HEY Dodger You off to PERU soon??? YEH MAN I Might want to conquer all of South America in 2008.. AM Thinking of traveling from Shitcago TO Cozumel Mexico in Early 2008... Maybe only in Mexico for less then two weeks then busing it to Belize Ferry it to THE Coast of Guatemala then try to bus it threu Honduras then to EL Salvador then trey to bus it it to NICA then COSTA and Panama and hopefully plane it to Ecuador then Bus it to Peru... HEY BROTHA WHEN YOU IN PERU??? THAT Country IS Damn Fucking Cheap.. Help me out on this if you can,,, NIBU.......

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 05:20
TO DB WHAT Does this mean for the country???? Does Chavez have any influence in What will Happen here??? What do these guys think of THE US POlitics,Bush And THE WAR IN Iraq??? Will one of them stop the corrution from overflowing and the other one help it go overboard??? UMMM Only you know more on this... YEH Is it not November 4th when THE RUNOFF Happens??? Good Luck on this one,,, NIBU...

Dodger Bulldog
09-13-07, 05:52
Nibs,

Guatemala is a client state of America and will always remain so. They will do our government's bidding, as when they agreed to block Venezuela's turn on the UN Security Council last year.

No Chavez sympathies there.

If a Guatemalan president ever does try to be independent from American influence I imagine that the CIA will again see to it that he will be frog marched out of the country at gun point in his underwear, like we did to Jacobo Arbenz because he pissed off United Fruit.

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1177028

This is an election between a businessman/populist who wants to increase social services and education, and a general who wants to crush all popular freedoms under the guise of fighting crime. No more, no less.

DB

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 06:35
UMMM Chavez is all over in politics from THE US,MEXICO,Central America And South America Even to THE Middle East And Russia But no power in Guatemalan Politics...THAT IS Weird...I Symphatize with Chavez but am NO CHAVISTA AT All. I hope in THE END CHAVEZ IS Not AS BAD AS IT Seems,, YOU TELL ME DODGA,,, YOUR PAL NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 09:01
AND WHY DID THE CIA FUCK OVER Guatemala for many years??? YEH That WAS Wrong MY FRIEND,, SHIT HAPPENS....

Dodger Bulldog
09-14-07, 04:24
AND WHY DID THE CIA FUCK OVER Guatemala for many years??? YEH That WAS Wrong MY FRIEND,, SHIT HAPPENS....Why does a dog lick its balls?

Because it can...

Nibu Raphael
09-14-07, 10:54
AGAIN DB Update us on all this.. Whats THE U.S. Involvement here too??? Will this thing go down to the wire or be vote fraud too like The Elections were with Bush And Gore??? UMMM Whats your outtake on all this MAN???? OK If you can update us on this too that would be cool.Just know local elections coming up in Portoviejo Ecuador...

Nibu Raphael
09-15-07, 20:50
HI TO TOM Sky Who has Lurked and posted like only three times.. Dude Yeh You said 92 BUCKS RT From LA To GC but The Taxes end up costing more then that 92 Bucks.. With The Taxes you need to pay more like 220 to 250 Dollars.. Still not That BAD but Next time explian it more.. I just looked at 111 Dolaars RT Too FROM Shitcago but With Taxes and All it comes to like 250 more or less.. SO I Say Spirit Air MY ASS at least for now.. UNtil They can even get a better deal... Then all the flights have stupid layovers of usually 4 to 8 Hurs in Fort Lauderdale.. I have been cheking Travellocity prices and with Taxes Included its just 270 to San Jose Costa Rica with Layovers IN G.C. OR San Salvador El Salvador.. Damn Spirit Should not pull That 125 TAX Bullshit out of The U.S. then another ticket feee of 3 dollars and the September 11 extra 3 dollar Fee... SO Man Spirit in THE end Spirit is giving a deal Yes But Not Super Deal.. So When you fucks post Yeh Oh its this RT Cheap Post The Taxes the Wait of waiting still IN Sex Prison USA.. Guys Do not be so gullible.. We Are Still Living Under BUSHIT And Cheney where THE Dollar is dropping and Terrorism is Under these Assholes.. Next Time Tom Sky When you post Mention The Taxes TO Fucking EH OK MAN.. FUCK MAN.. I hate When People do not post the whole truth,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-15-07, 20:56
OVERLOAD OVER LOAD OVERLOAD THE SERVER SLOW AS FUCK...

Nibu Raphael
09-15-07, 21:00
JACKson why Has Your server been so Damn Slow in 2007????

Nibu Raphael
09-15-07, 21:11
well give me a chavez supporter over the bush cheney warmachine.. yeh i know the rockefellers run bush he is a puppet,, politicians suck.
nibs,

don't be too concerned about the elections. not much is expected to change.

i received a warning this week from the u. s. embassy to avoid the streets today due to the possibility of violence, but the reports i've read said that all was calm.

some background infoto bring you up ro speed:

otto perez molina is a retired general whose billboards feature the slogan "mano duro," and who is running on a platform for increased security, against crime, and a basic disregard for human rights. he is reputed to have been a member of the death squads during the civil war.

alvaro colom is a businessman turned populist. he is running against poverty with a platform based on improved education and increased social programs as the better solutions for lowering crime.

my friend (using the term very loosely, as he was a pain in my butt) eduardo gonzalez, former chief of staff to current president oscar berger, had to drop out of the race. all because of a few lousy arrest warrants that were issued in his name following the collapse of his family's bancafe after he squandered the family fortune upon entering politics.

neither perez molina or colom is expected to be able to gain 50% today, so they would then head towards a runoff on november 4.

my elitist friends all plan to vote for perez molina, saying that they have no choice since it is the "hard hand" v. the "limp wrist." perez molina is expected to carry guatemala city.

however, colom was far ahead in the rest of the country, which combined has about five times the population of the city.

the latest poll i read in the prensa libre newspaper showed colom leading perez moilina 36% to 17%, with the rest undecided or rep001tered among 12 other candidates, including the indigenous nobel peace prize winner rigoberta menchu with 3%.

in the end it will probably come down to who can win over the voters of the candidates that were banished in today's first round. time will tell.

db

Nibu Raphael
09-15-07, 21:22
SO MAN What do You Think will Happen on all this??? If I get a Good Dealo ON Spirit and The Taxes not that Bad I Go To G.C. Next year and continue on by bus if not I am doing The Travelocity way,, Yeh New Pres. in Power If I Visit..
I just read that Alvaro Colom garnered 28.3% of the vote and Otto Perez Molina received 23.8%, so they will have a run off on November 4.

DB

TomSky
09-16-07, 10:31
Get a grip guy why don't you ask for the facts before you go on a rampage. Yes these are my beginning posts so please don't let me think less of this great forum. I HAVE the facts straight yes taxes and ALL fees were included in the fair I got. Also it is a direct flight from LAX to GC. The fair was I think $4. 00 and $24. 00 the other leg of the RT. The rest of the $92. 00 was the other fees that you mentioned. In fact the next week they offered.$3 and.$4. 00 flights not including taxes and fees came to $84. 00 or somthing close to that.

I was just trying to help and you go off all mad at me for not having the all facts. A little projection?

Any way this IS a great deal for all of you out of LA and other cities just check the web site and see what you can get. You have to act fast

Sorry I just don't liked being called a %^## for no reason check your facts before you go off on people specially new posters. This is to be a friendly forum, right? Thanks for all the posters that are helping me make a informed decisions on my 1st trip to Guat. Thank you DogerBulldog for your help. Lets keep this light.

HI TO TOM Sky Who has Lurked and posted like only three times.. Dude Yeh You said 92 BUCKS RT From LA To GC but The Taxes end up costing more then that 92 Bucks.. With The Taxes you need to pay more like 220 to 250 Dollars.. Still not That BAD but Next time explian it more.. I just looked at 111 Dolaars RT Too FROM Shitcago but With Taxes and All it comes to like 250 more or less.. SO I Say Spirit Air MY ASS at least for now.. UNtil They can even get a better deal... Then all the flights have stupid layovers of usually 4 to 8 Hurs in Fort Lauderdale.. I have been cheking Travellocity prices and with Taxes Included its just 270 to San Jose Costa Rica with Layovers IN G.C. OR San Salvador El Salvador.. Damn Spirit Should not pull That 125 TAX Bullshit out of The U.S. then another ticket feee of 3 dollars and the September 11 extra 3 dollar Fee... SO Man Spirit in THE end Spirit is giving a deal Yes But Not Super Deal.. So When you fucks post Yeh Oh its this RT Cheap Post The Taxes the Wait of waiting still IN Sex Prison USA.. Guys Do not be so gullible.. We Are Still Living Under BUSHIT And Cheney where THE Dollar is dropping and Terrorism is Under these Assholes.. Next Time Tom Sky When you post Mention The Taxes TO Fucking EH OK MAN.. FUCK MAN.. I hate When People do not post the whole truth,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-17-07, 01:08
TO DOdger BullDOG Hi Again to talk on this upcoming election issue.. yeh You were syaing this election is about strong hand verse corrupt hand but I have been seeing almost everday on the issue of This Runoff thats its Left Verse Right... So One of These Guys Moust BE Pro Bush Or Pro Chavez.. That I see for sure.. Also I saw on the news some 3rd Parties are getting involved particulary one Nobel Peace Prize indigenous woman.. There were also some Riots on the streets of GC The other DAY.. OK MY Friend Dodger prove me Wrong or Right on all this,, Update us for sure,,, YOUR PAL NIBS...P.S. ANY info on Spirit AIR TOO????

Dodger Bulldog
09-17-07, 02:38
Wrong. Completely wrong.

Your information is already dated, Nibs. If you had read my earlier post, you would know that the Nobel Peace Prize recipient was in the initial field of 14 candidates in the September 9 election. So why do you bring her up now, as if it is news?

She was always irrelevant and received an embarrassing 3% of the vote. She was eliminated along with 11 others from the runoff which will be held November 4. So forget her.

Step outside yourself and give up your preconceived constructs. This election is not about Bush v. Chavez. It is not about the left v. the right as you understand them.

Guatemala is squarely in the American camp and will remain so no matter who is elected there. And no matter who is elected here.

The United States is NOT the center of the universe and this election is NOT about the issues that you claim.

The election is about internal Guatemalan issues, not American or global issues. To wit:

Human Rights v. Property Rights (Read Education and Opportunity v. Classism and Rascism)
Local Power v. Centralized Power (Read Rural v. Urban)
Social Programs v. State Police Power (Read Basic Economic Services for the Poor v. Police Protection for the Wealthy)

Don't twist my words. I did not say that it was a "strong hand v. corrupt hand." I said that my privileged and elitist friends, commenting on the issue of crime, characterized it as the "strong hand v. the limp wrist."

I was presenting their viewpoint. I did not imply that I agree with them.

The election may be left v. right, but only in Guatemalan terms. Except for a minute number of radicals, the Guatemalan left would be pretty much right of center if they were in the United States.

It seems like you just read what you want into what I say, rather than reading for comprehension.

If you want to live in your own world and make this election into something that it is not, go right ahead. But I am done responding to these questions.

Either you'll get it, or you won't.

DB

Nibu Raphael
09-17-07, 07:20
I Have been watching this Shit on the News Univision and the other Spanish station. I think they are both based out of Miami. So Thats Where I get this info from. Watching in Shitcago the 5.30 News with both Spanish noticias and the one at 10.30 at night too. So I am trying MY BEST MAN.

Nibu Raphael
09-27-07, 11:54
HI MAybe I will post this info for MY Friend DB Knows.. I would say to Find Hot Kinky or Cool Babes IN Guatemala and other parts of Latin America Try these sites www.badoo.com www.sexyono.com www.sexymetro.com www.cuantamedas.com www.sexybeta.com www.netlog.com and The Netlog IN Espanol too.. Yes These Sites Are all Free.. Try also The paysite www.adultfriendfinder.com and to a very very less extent try www.alt.com Thats What I say MY AFF Has Expired Last month.. I got lot of good contacts OF Latin Babes in Mexico,Central And South AMERICA... YEH Man Thats the Best way and Hotmail MSN the best with them for keeping in touch everyday and to a very small extant Yahoo MSN.. HOPES THIS Helps all YOU other Mongers out including Dodger Bulldog,, SINCERLY NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-01-07, 02:34
HEY DB MAN Nothing New on this??? I SEE That They are already starting on THE EL Salvador elections for 2009....YEH Man And Same kind of set up Left Verse Right.. DAMN SO Since EL Salvador is next door to Guatemala How will THE Runup in November then effect El Salvador and vice a versa in Guatemala?? Someone Tell ME??? Thanks if So,,,NIBS...
Nibs,

Guatemala is a client state of America and will always remain so. They will do our government's bidding, as when they agreed to block Venezuela's turn on the UN Security Council last year.

No Chavez sympathies there.

If a Guatemalan president ever does try to be independent from American influence I imagine that the CIA will again see to it that he will be frog marched out of the country at gun point in his underwear, like we did to Jacobo Arbenz because he pissed off United Fruit.

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1177028

This is an election between a businessman/populist who wants to increase social services and education, and a general who wants to crush all popular freedoms under the guise of fighting crime. No more, no less.

DB

Nibu Raphael
10-02-07, 02:47
OH WELL I Gues Dodger Rodger Buddy meant What HE Said that HE would not update Me on this at all.. Well Its october and the november runup is set for next month.. OK Rodger Dodger Buddy Whats THE Scoop NOW?????

Dodger Bulldog
10-03-07, 04:24
Nibs,

I am not ignoring you. I just don't have anything else to contribute to the matter.

As I do not see that the outcome will have much affect on Americans, I am not keeping up with the election. I am sure by now you know more than I do.

For the sake of the Guatemalan people, just hope that the gun-toting general gets dumped, big time. But my guess is he'll probably win.

DB

Nibu Raphael
10-07-07, 22:16
YEH DB What They Did IN Guatemala Or TO Allende in Chile WAS Wrong,, FUCK THE CIA World Terrorists.....
Why does a dog lick its balls?

Because it can...

Nibu Raphael
10-10-07, 18:53
HEY TO DB MAN Is it not true the other day some Politician running for President too got Shot and killed?? I am confused I thought it was a Runoff between those other two canidates??? YOU TELL ME???

Dodger Bulldog
10-11-07, 00:50
HEY TO DB MAN Is it not true the other day some Politician running for President too got Shot and killed?? I am confused I thought it was a Runoff between those other two canidates??? YOU TELL ME???No, it is not true.

The body guard and the secretary of the former general were killed, not the candidate.

I have absolutley nothing other than speculation to base this on, but my gut instinct tells me that the general was behind it, in order to boost his law and order campaign.

It is a runoff coming up in November.

DB

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 02:20
TO Mister Dodger Yeh I know I am mentioning this again.. Not Sure if Your IN GuAtemala now Or SEX Prison USSA.. But sunday morning ON I Think Univision Based out of Miami Jorge Ramos will interview some Politicos On This Violence within the Politicos And THE Country.. It will Be on A Show Called EL Punto.. Kind of like How sunday in English Is Meet The Nation but this is kind of a bit different type show.. Yeh They will talk about THE rise IN Robberies,THE Mara Culture And More ON What Is Happening with The Runoff IN November too and All THE Violence associated with This Politico President Runoff Coming up soon.. Knowing Me I will probably drink some Icehouse Crap Beers Saturday and not See EL Punto... But If Anyone HAS AChance to see This sunday Go For IT,,,, NIBU....

Eric7
10-19-07, 02:50
What the hell did you just say ??
I read it twice, and still scratching my head..@#$#$@&??

Oh well, I guess it's just me

eric7

Nibu Raphael
10-20-07, 00:00
Yeh they will Have An update On this AT El Punto show this sunday with Jorge Ramos They were saying one of THE Guys running For president is AN EX General Dictator accused of NarcoTraffiking,,, So Yeh it will Be ON EL Punto,,, Whats Up on all this Dodger?????

Dodger Bulldog
10-20-07, 06:29
Yeh they will Have An update On this AT El Punto show this sunday with Jorge Ramos They were saying one of THE Guys running For president is AN EX General Dictator accused of NarcoTraffiking,,, So Yeh it will Be ON EL Punto,,, Whats Up on all this Dodger?????Nibs,

Why are you acting like you just learned their is a corrupt former general in the race? Look
below and count how many times I have told you about him in the past five weeks.

Why should any of us respond to you when you simply ignore everything we write?

DB

September 10:
Otto Perez Molina is a retired general whose billboards feature the slogan "Mano Duro," and who is running on a platform for increased security, against crime, and a basic disregard for human rights. He is reputed to have been a member of the death squads during the civil war.September 12:
However, as a general Perez Molina was allegedly a part of the military death squads. If he should win, it doesn't bode well for continuation of the progress that Guatemala has made in the past decade.

The corrupt police and military already have too much power in the country. To hand them more is just to beg for trouble.
September 13:
This is an election between a businessman/populist who wants to increase social services and education, and a general who wants to crush all popular freedoms under the guise of fighting crime. No more, no less.October 2:
For the sake of the Guatemalan people, just hope that the gun-toting general gets dumped, big time. But my guess is he'll probably win.October 10:
The body guard and the secretary of the former general were killed, not the candidate.

I have absolutely nothing other than speculation to base this on, but my gut instinct tells me that the general was behind it, in order to boost his law and order campaign.

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 04:59
I Guess You Lurked... Only 7 posts,,, WOW....
Get a grip guy why don't you ask for the facts before you go on a rampage. Yes these are my beginning posts so please don't let me think less of this great forum. I HAVE the facts straight yes taxes and ALL fees were included in the fair I got. Also it is a direct flight from LAX to GC. The fair was I think $4. 00 and $24. 00 the other leg of the RT. The rest of the $92. 00 was the other fees that you mentioned. In fact the next week they offered.$3 and.$4. 00 flights not including taxes and fees came to $84. 00 or somthing close to that.

I was just trying to help and you go off all mad at me for not having the all facts. A little projection?

Any way this IS a great deal for all of you out of LA and other cities just check the web site and see what you can get. You have to act fast

Sorry I just don't liked being called a %^## for no reason check your facts before you go off on people specially new posters. This is to be a friendly forum, right? Thanks for all the posters that are helping me make a informed decisions on my 1st trip to Guat. Thank you DogerBulldog for your help. Lets keep this light.

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 05:08
OK Sorry Rodger Dodger I just am trying my best to update things... Damn I missed That Thing on El Punto... I am not Big ON Early Sunday News Shows As I am sleeping at that time.. Sorry Dodger Brother If I sound Redundant i am just trying My Best.. You know More ON this Scene More Then ME.. All I want is For you to update ON Whats Going on Guatemala As I am a Bit short on this sometimes.. Sorry I am not An Expert on Guatemala And Have Never Even Yet Set Foot in Central America,, Actually I took a plane from MY First time when I was living in Las Vegas.. Yes Then THe plane went to Los Angeles I switched again Then WE Stopped in Guatemala City Not even getting off The Plane then again Switched in San Jose Costa Rica But We had to get out of the plane.. then Get Back on again.. I guess THE closet I been To Central America was Colombia/Venezeula and IN Merida Mexico and tulum Mexico.. OK Yeh I went off Subject Here.. Just Some Nibu Jibber Jabber,, Sorry on all This.. Dude I post Like Crazy Here IN the Isg Latin Sections Cause I try My Best.. I see You Just posted in The Nibu IN Peru Section... Great Man.. Yeh You Need info on Peru ask Me,, Peru Still Cheap For low End Mongering But since the Dollar Falling All Over This sucks now in Peru For Medium To High End Mongering.. Again Sorry on Asking on Guatemalan Politics something I am not aware of.. Now I am listening to Ron Paul ON THE Florida Debates,,, At least I know hes The Man For President For THE USSA,, I wish though It Can Happen,,, www.ronpaul2008.com,, Again Sorry Dodger,, YOUR PAL NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 05:11
HEY IN TO USSA Politics,,, What you Think of Ron Paul??? HE won THE Florida Debate Tonight,, Yeh Man Again www.ronpaul2008.com Save the dollar and Keep us out of Iran,,, NIBU....
Wrong. Completely wrong.

Your information is already dated, Nibs. If you had read my earlier post, you would know that the Nobel Peace Prize recipient was in the initial field of 14 candidates in the September 9 election. So why do you bring her up now, as if it is news?

She was always irrelevant and received an embarrassing 3% of the vote. She was eliminated along with 11 others from the runoff which will be held November 4. So forget her.

Step outside yourself and give up your preconceived constructs. This election is not about Bush v. Chavez. It is not about the left v. the right as you understand them.

Guatemala is squarely in the American camp and will remain so no matter who is elected there. And no matter who is elected here.

The United States is NOT the center of the universe and this election is NOT about the issues that you claim.

The election is about internal Guatemalan issues, not American or global issues. To wit:

Human Rights v. Property Rights (Read Education and Opportunity v. Classism and Rascism)
Local Power v. Centralized Power (Read Rural v. Urban)
Social Programs v. State Police Power (Read Basic Economic Services for the Poor v. Police Protection for the Wealthy)

Don't twist my words. I did not say that it was a "strong hand v. corrupt hand." I said that my privileged and elitist friends, commenting on the issue of crime, characterized it as the "strong hand v. the limp wrist."

I was presenting their viewpoint. I did not imply that I agree with them.

The election may be left v. right, but only in Guatemalan terms. Except for a minute number of radicals, the Guatemalan left would be pretty much right of center if they were in the United States.

It seems like you just read what you want into what I say, rather than reading for comprehension.

If you want to live in your own world and make this election into something that it is not, go right ahead. But I am done responding to these questions.

Either you'll get it, or you won't.

DB

Dodger Bulldog
10-22-07, 05:14
Nibs,

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. You know I follow your threads. But pay attention, dude, okay?

You've never even been to Central America? Better get with the program. It's my home away from home.

Hell yes I need info on Peru. I go to Lima in March for the first time. Clue me in.

DB

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 07:01
OK MAN YEH Rodger Dodger OK Man Can You explain more on What you Need ON LIMA??? I Hope AT least Your a Medium End Monger... I Hate The High Fuck Mongers That Go TO Latin Countries but want to Spend Money like U.S. Prices... ME I am in to low and medium end places... Yeh Man once in a great while I will splurge in to a High End place but thats rare... OK Yeh Man I lived IN Lima Peru For 4 years... Not Sure What you are looking for in Lima.. Sucks Now THE Sol is almost 2.90 to THE Dollar... Thats Insane,,, Yeh Man Thats Why I post now on Ron Paul Like Crazy... Maybe He Can Save THE dollar As No one in THE U.S. Cares.. They only care about Brittney Spears,Oprah,Tyra Banks and Other CRAP.... Well HMMMM YOU Need to post back here Or Probably in THE Nibu Raphael in Peru Section Or Send ME A P.M. And I Can explain More on Peru.. Word Of Warning Stay Away from Lima Bullshit,Rosita Paul and Cats Meow... They are Con People... Well Yeh You need to tell me on What your looking for.. Tell Me What hotels?? If You like to hang out in the daytime For Banos Turcos And Daytime Chongos OR Nightime SW Action or Nightclubs.. YEH Man Lima Rules Like over 8 million People... I will post info more on this IN The NIBU Section now,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 02:29
GUYS LETS Hope THE Dollar does not fall here too,, Watch Ron Paul Tonight on Jay Leno,,,www.ronpaul2008.com

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 22:22
NOW THE Dollar Seems TO BE Falling in Costa Rica IS it Next For Guatemala And Honduras??????

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 22:23
HEY DODGER WHATS NEW?????
Nibs,

I am not ignoring you. I just don't have anything else to contribute to the matter.

As I do not see that the outcome will have much affect on Americans, I am not keeping up with the election. I am sure by now you know more than I do.

For the sake of the Guatemalan people, just hope that the gun-toting general gets dumped, big time. But my guess is he'll probably win.

DB

Dodger Bulldog
11-01-07, 03:15
HEY DODGER WHATS NEW?????I don't know, Nibs. The election is Sunday. Let me know who wins.

Do you know any gorgeous young spinners in Lima with a tiny ass and big tits who like to swallow? Please send me their phone numbers, okay buddy?

DB

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 08:33
HEY Dodger Who Won THE Milatry Dictator Guy or The other Guy??? I Thought YOU Live in Guatemala,, Update Us right Away,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 08:35
DODGER WHO WON MAN?????
No, it is not true.

I have absolutley nothing other than speculation to base this on, but my gut instinct tells me that the general was behind it, in order to boost his law and order campaign.

It is a runoff coming up in November.

DB

Johan007
11-05-07, 09:44
Dude,

one more country can be added up to leftist governments in south-and central America......
Alavaro Colom won the presidential elections yesterday.

Well we'll see what kind of kaliber he is......

Johan

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 09:47
I TALKED POLITICS MORON....
What the hell did you just say ??
I read it twice, and still scratching my head..@#$#$@&??

Oh well, I guess it's just me

eric7

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 09:53
YEH Johan Thats What I Said TO Dodger What These Elections were meant to BE IN Guatemala But HE Shrugged all this off,, NOW Another Lefist Gets Elected man A Fucking Domino Affect.. I hate Most Leftists Or Right Wing Scum But Here It Goes Before all These Countries Were Dictators Now all Going Left,, Fucked UP.. THE only Lefties that seem to be doing things Right Are Chavez of course Even Lula seems not That Bad But ME I am Like Johan I Do not trust Lefties Either.. I am Against Communism Just As Much AS Fascism.. I am also NO Hypocrite When I DEfend Chavez Cause Hes a Bit different.. Also Chavez is not turning Venezeula in TO A Fidel Style country.. Yes thats His Mentor But HE always States is Socalist Revolution is not The Carbon Copy Of Cubas Failed Marxism.. Anyways So Now since Guatemala turned Left What will THE Attitude BE towards THE U.S. Government?? O.K. MAN Any info on this Johan or others Like dodger and whoever post here on this new President Situation,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 09:54
DUDE SO NOW IS GAUtemala More Fucked?????
Nibs,

Why are you acting like you just learned their is a corrupt former general in the race? Look
below and count how many times I have told you about him in the past five weeks.

Why should any of us respond to you when you simply ignore everything we write?

DB

September 10:September 12:September 13:October 2:October 10:

Johan007
11-05-07, 14:48
Ok Nibs....calm down now.....up till now I can't see were the word "dictorship"comes in....lol
just google it and you'll see a nice list:-)

For sure the guy isn't a Chavez...or a Castro....and I think he fits more in with moderate socialist leaders that we allready see in Chile (a woman!),Argentina (Kirchner),Uruguay and Ecuador.
So i would give the guy some slack...and lets just wait what he will do in the next months. Remember Guatamala is just a small country that is heavely depending on turist incomes.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
11-06-07, 06:31
JOHAN I AM BUzzed NOW ON Foster Australian Beers,,, UMMM HEY MAN Where Did I say DictatorShit????? I MEAN Dictorshit???? UMMM ARE YOU PUlling MY LEG?????? DAMN MAN Confused on All THIS... Well Anyways Man Shit UMMMM I think this thing in Guatemala is kind of Scary... HE said Man In more then 50 years a Change,,, Last time I heard that was the Party Change in Mexico Man When Fucking Fox Took over And HE Fucked UP Mexico BIG TIME...SO MAN I AM scared of This Change MAN.. OK So The Change of many decades in Venezeula with Chavez WAS Cool,, BUT will this New Guy BE like a Commie Like Ortega??? I Have MY Doubts on Ortega Man.. Chavez though is different...UMMM Lula I DO Not Hate that Much anymore,,, Kirchner Has Nazi Roots SO I Do Not Trust both of THE Kirchners.....So I JUST GET NERVOUS ON THIS... YEH MAN I Get I Get Scared of Most of These fuckers Cause Most of These Politicians Are Assholes... Look At Most of the People running for US president THE Majority of Them ARE Assholes except RON PAUL Who Has a DAMN Good Chance of going Aginst FemiNazi Lesbo Hillary Clinton.. Sure also Mike Gravel And Dennis Kucinich Are Cool But those Fuckers Have NO Chance... OK Man then Back To This Colom Guy It Just Worries ME if He Is A True Socilast or A System Asshole Communist,, YEH this shit Scres ME Johan... Sure What THE US Done in Guatemala Many Years Were Wrong but Does Two Wrongs Make a Right??? OK MAN I must go on this Now,,, Hey Check out this site www.vanessadel.com??? Shes From Puerto Rico??? Should I join this SITE I say Fuck YEH... Check out too THE TRUTH www.ronpaul2008.com,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
11-06-07, 07:55
This Goes Out to Johan Since Hi 5 just lied and said WE will BE right Back and Under Mantience and still They Are Under Mantience after ME leaving Hi 5 for like more then 20 minutes tonight.. OK On to Hi 5 compared to other sites I just Hate That Hi The Searching goes on forever when you look for A girl And Freezes Up But ON Badoo Its Much simple,,, OK I am going to See If Hi 5 is working now.. Also THE Message posts get out of Hand on Hi 5,, Other then That Hi 5 Great But stressful,,,, NIBU.....

Dodger Bulldog
11-07-07, 04:52
Nibs,

Chill man.

First, I haven't lived in Guatemala in almost two years.

Next, the best man won. Certainly the lesser of two evils.

Alvaro Colom is far from a leftist. In America we would probably call him a "passionate
conservative." Sort of like moderate Republican.

Guatemala is so reactionary that the leading university, Marroquin, was built on the ideals
of Milton Friedman who made promotional videos for them.

http://www.ufm.edu.gt/lonuevo/getficha.asp?glx=/2006/06-11-16c.xml&skin=ufm

The five national newspapers cover the full political spectrum from far-right wing to fascist.

Moderate and liberal are obscure notions that are completely outside the conceptual realm
of this country. So middle-of-the-road passes for "leftist" down there.

Hardly.

At least Colom won't start mowing down whole villages like his opponent used to do in the
90's when he was part of the death squads.

Unless the US government gets uppity and starts treating Colom like Chavez, thus backing
him into a corner and forcing him to seek aid elsewhere, he will steer towards the middle.

Colom should provide increased education and social services, which Guatemala
desparately needs. Currently many of the rural towns don't even have a school past
8th grade.

All my wealthy elite friends in Guatemala are scared to death that he will tax them a nickel
to build some schools. I think it is a good thing.

Guatemala has some hope. But we must remeber it remains the country for which the term
"banana republic" was coined.

DB

Nibu Raphael
11-14-07, 10:59
MAYBE DB Can Answer on this since now Guatemala went leftist after like 41 years of corrupt Bullshit,, Maybe this is good or maybe this is fucking bad.. What can people report on this??? if anyone can Man Post here,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 12:34
COME ON UPDATE US HERE ON Guatemala and I Give YOU THE PERU INFO For YOU,, Come on BE Fair Man.. I should Be Back IN Peru Sometime in Marzo,, Keep in touch,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 22:48
OK MAN Then There Is The Two Sites Of paying I USE www.alt.com www.adultfriendfinder.com then The Free Sites Out there www.hi5.com www.badoo.com www.tagged.com and So Many More... What Sites Do You Guys Use Here ON THE Guatemala Board for dating Girls here IN Gautemala??? That Would be cool if someone can post all the info here... I still Have not been To Guatemala or Central America Yet But Even If We can get a discussion on dating sites here Thats Cool For The Guatemala Board... So Yes Man Guys post your discussions here on The Dating Sites.. I am also on a paysite www.cybercupido.com But Cybers Does not have Many Girls From Central America... Cybers Is More Good For Girls in Peru,Colombia,Ecuador and Venezeula... Yeh Man Yeh Guys Post All Your info on What You Think of these dating sites.. The Info We Share Here on this Will Help Us Understand ON How To Score ON Amateurs here IN Central America,,, OK MAN post if possible Here on this People,,,, NIBU....

Dodger Bulldog
11-16-07, 04:22
COME ON UPDATE US HERE ON Guatemala and I Give YOU THE PERU INFO For YOU,, Come on BE Fair Man.. I should Be Back IN Peru Sometime in Marzo,, Keep in touch,,, NIBU...Nibu,

I updated you before you even asked the question! Go back and read my November 6 post which I put up after the outcome of the election.

I am one of the few people who still do respond to you, Nibu. So chill out and don't burn your bridges, okay buddy?

DB

Dodger Bulldog
11-16-07, 05:44
I Give YOU THE PERU INFO For YOUNibu. You haven't given me ANY information yet. It is time for you to do so.

I asked you to name the cheap hotels you wrote about in Cali. Not one name.

I am asking you to name some moderately priced hotels or apartment in Lima. Clean, close
to the chicas, and around $30 or less. Not one name yet.

So it is your turn to be fair. I have told you everything I know about Guatemala
politics, as anyone who reads my posts on this thread can see.

Now please tell me what I need to know.

DB

Nibu Raphael
12-03-07, 11:26
UMMM WEll Explain more Here Or post in The Nibu IN Peru Section and I will try to explain You more Just Try to Stay Away From Lima Bullshit in The Peru Boards,, I say just keep in touch with Me on this OR PM Polvo,David 33 Or Elberto on this,, Stay Away From Doc Bill or Cats Meow on This as they Are Highroller Assholes,, Artistty And Tungarahua I would not trust either check in to also www.perutops.com and www.latinamor.com Check in to all The other Numerous Free Sites out there too like www.hi5.com www.myspace.com www.tagged.com www.sexybeta.com and Many more,, I would suggest too you Stay IN The Miraflores Section or Even la Marina Section or San Isidro,, If You Must Stay IN the Centro Area Try Brena or Jesus Maria right outside of Lima Centro,, Not Sure what else to tell you??? Has the New President taken Office yet IN Guatemala Or is that in early 2008??? Not Sure What else to say but Just Keep Up To Date ON my posts MY Next Big Latin Trip Is From March until July 2008,, Before I Go Check too If theres Roundtrip tickets direct non stop to Gautemala City or San Salvador.. I will Help you out on issues too,, OK I am trying My Best ON Mongering too,, Hopefully in 2008 WE Hook up,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-04-07, 04:42
O.K. Rodger Dodger Buddy I Helped You Out Now Your Turn To Help ME OUT.. I am trying like Crazy on This 4 Month trip for next year All I know It will Be IN either One Big Country Like Mexico Or a combination of Latin Countries,, Guatemala Is on The List Too.. I am postping this to Marzo Hate to Postpone this To Abril In Case I Head Down To Peru After a Few Places Cause going down There in the Winter Would Suck,, OK Man Help ME and I Help you Too,, If I Do Guatemala It will be from Bussing From Mexico,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-04-07, 04:44
I Asked Rodger Dodger On This and He Has Not Answered Me on This Yet,, I am Just wondering Now When Colom Officially Takes office,, I am Thinking Enero 2008,,,Come ON Dodger Help Out,,,, NIBU....
Dude,

one more country can be added up to leftist governments in south-and central America......
Alavaro Colom won the presidential elections yesterday.

Well we'll see what kind of kaliber he is......

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-06-07, 01:14
O.K. Rodger Dodger Maybe We can make a debate thru This... I Never Made a Thread ON Peru Verse Guatemala.. I did quite a few times on Peru Verse Panama thru The Nibu IN Peru And Panama Sections.. Why Not I start It Up Here And over in The Nibu Guatemala And Nibu in Peru Section.. Dodger We Can See If Anyone bites on this and Other Mongers Start to post Here And in The Nibu in Peru Section... Why Not.. O.K. Well I can Kick it off here and Say Both Guatemala And Peru Are Cheap to Monger.. Both Have indian Girls But Fucking Guatemala has many many more Indians.. Seems from The Reports in The Guatemala Section ON STRIP CLUBS>>>>>
Seems Like There Are more Rip Off Scam places IN Guatemala City Going Like A la Mexico Shitty Style,, To Me It Seems like The Lima Peru Clubs on this much better,, Dodger When You Get To Peru Try to avoid Tequila Rocks As Much as You Can,, Way too Many Sharks Best just to go to Scarletts IN Los Olivos IN Cono Norte,, That seems like The Best Medium End place For the Best Bang for the Buck For Sure.. You would Need to take a Taxi From Miraflores If You stay there at the most pay 15 soles NO Fucking More O.k. I Will continue This in The Nibu IN Peru Section Post Back When You Can Dodger,,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
12-13-07, 14:37
DUDE I Posted info on Peru Here And Even IN THE NIBU IN Peru Section Where Are You MAN??? I am posting and your not replying at all.... Why is that??? I am trying to post You the info and You Are Not responding at all... I know Your A Cool Dude For Sure But Damn Man Reply,, Even Give Us Here Updates On When Colom is coming in to Taking The Presidential Seat??? I bet Its in Janurary Right When He Fully Takes over???
Then Going to Peru The Exchange Rate should be like still at 2.95... Whats The Story in Guatemala on that??? So Far The Dollar has not fallen anywhere in Central America Except Costa Rica a Little.. That Sucks... But Man Rodger Dodger At Least Try to post back here as I put in some info and You are not putting in the info back.. Just Fair TiT For Tat.. OK Man Then Update us Here too on Issues in Guatemala For Sure And I Keep You Updated On Peru..
Post anything Here Mara Issues,Political Come ON BE Fair Brotha,,, NIBU...

Dodger Bulldog
12-16-07, 00:10
DUDE I Posted info on Peru Here And Even IN THE NIBU IN Peru Section Where Are You MAN??? I am posting and your not replying at all.... Why is that??? I am trying to post You the info and You Are Not responding at all... I know Your A Cool Dude For Sure But Damn Man Reply,, Even Give Us Here Updates On When Colom is coming in to Taking The Presidential Seat??? I bet Its in Janurary Right When He Fully Takes over???
Then Going to Peru The Exchange Rate should be like still at 2.95... Whats The Story in Guatemala on that??? So Far The Dollar has not fallen anywhere in Central America Except Costa Rica a Little.. That Sucks... But Man Rodger Dodger At Least Try to post back here as I put in some info and You are not putting in the info back.. Just Fair TiT For Tat.. OK Man Then Update us Here too on Issues in Guatemala For Sure And I Keep You Updated On Peru..
Post anything Here Mara Issues,Political Come ON BE Fair Brotha,,, NIBU...Nibs,

I told you that I haven't lived in Guatemala for almost two years now, so I have nothing to contribute.

You can google just as well as I can, right? If you did, you would learn that the inauguration is January 14.

Thanks for whatever help you have to offer in Peru!

DB

Nibu Raphael
12-26-07, 10:24
I Wonder What Rodger Dodger Now thinks with this Guy being in Power in 2008??? What will BE THE Future OF Gautemala??????
Ok Nibs....calm down now.....up till now I can't see were the word "dictorship"comes in....lol
just google it and you'll see a nice list:-)

For sure the guy isn't a Chavez...or a Castro....and I think he fits more in with moderate socialist leaders that we allready see in Chile (a woman!),Argentina (Kirchner),Uruguay and Ecuador.
So i would give the guy some slack...and lets just wait what he will do in the next months. Remember Guatamala is just a small country that is heavely depending on turist incomes.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-29-07, 12:48
HI Guys See The Nibu IN Central Mexico and Nibu IN Northern Mexico And YOU Guys Might understand What I MEAN HERE,, YEH I might finally arrive MY First Time in TO Central America I am thinking from Southern Mexico BY Bus with a Friend From Shitcago But Yeh We would arrive coming after probanly San Cristobal La Casas IN Chiapas,, I Just Need to know How Safe it is coming thru Then ON Bus IN TO Guatemala,, Maybe WE Will Not go directly to Guatemala City Just Wondering Where WE can Stop in on the way and How safe it will Be For us since I have heard of many Bus robberies even in the day time traveling around Guatemala,,, So I am hoping Dodger or someone else answers on this And I would BE very very happy on this.. Actually Dodger Has not been responding lately here to my posts so I am not sure How I will do Entering Gautemala without him helping Me out.. ME And MY Friend do Not Like Spinners We prefer More Meaty Big and Bouncy Babes SO shit I am not sure Where IN Guatemala We will Find them,, Also I Need info traveling on from Guatemala City on to El Salvador How safe it is And then From El Salvador to Nicaruaga,, SO Yeh all info on this Is a Must if Dodger or Anyone else knows Then yeh Respond as Best as You can as I need as much info on this especially the safety of not getting robbed or killed IN Guatemala traveling BY BUS,, IF anyone Can Respond HERE soon Then Cool,,,NIBU..

Nibu Raphael
01-03-08, 14:30
OK HI Guys Hope 2008 Things GO Great With YOU Guys Here That Would Rule for Sure But Same time People post here too,,, I Need as Much info on things here AS I might BE here IN March or April.. Rodger Dodger was giving ME info But Gave UP HERE,, Come on Rodger Dodger Post BACK HERE,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
01-03-08, 14:32
YOU SURE That THIS NEW Guy Will BE alright Or Another Dictator in Disguise??? ARGHHH You Know Most OF These Politicians SUCK...
Nibs,

Chill man.

First, I haven't lived in Guatemala in almost two years.

Next, the best man won. Certainly the lesser of two evils.

Alvaro Colom is far from a leftist. In America we would probably call him a "passionate
conservative." Sort of like moderate Republican.

Guatemala is so reactionary that the leading university, Marroquin, was built on the ideals
of Milton Friedman who made promotional videos for them.

http://www.ufm.edu.gt/lonuevo/getficha.asp?glx=/2006/06-11-16c.xml&skin=ufm

The five national newspapers cover the full political spectrum from far-right wing to fascist.

Moderate and liberal are obscure notions that are completely outside the conceptual realm
of this country. So middle-of-the-road passes for "leftist" down there.

Hardly.

At least Colom won't start mowing down whole villages like his opponent used to do in the
90's when he was part of the death squads.

Unless the US government gets uppity and starts treating Colom like Chavez, thus backing
him into a corner and forcing him to seek aid elsewhere, he will steer towards the middle.

Colom should provide increased education and social services, which Guatemala
desparately needs. Currently many of the rural towns don't even have a school past
8th grade.

All my wealthy elite friends in Guatemala are scared to death that he will tax them a nickel
to build some schools. I think it is a good thing.

Guatemala has some hope. But we must remeber it remains the country for which the term
"banana republic" was coined.

DB

Nibu Raphael
02-08-11, 14:32
Hi I Just posted in the Nibs in Honduras section. I stated I would be there from like very early the second week of April and leave like the late second week of June more or less. I mentioned I might bus it from like The Ruins in Copa to maybe Guatemala City for a few days. I will have no problems finding cheap hotels in Zona 1 in Guatemala City. I am just nervous on taking the bus from Honduras to Guatemala City how safe it is? I have heard so much of armed robberies on these buses in Guatemala. I have heard the same thing like taking a bus from San Pedro Sula Honduras to the border and am worried on that. Hope I can get safe info on this.

Also as much As Guatemala seems like spinner times. I have some cool contacts of Busty Babes from tagged Hi 5 badoo and other sites. It seems Like Guatemala has a good small percentage of big tits.

Ok then I wait here for any info on this, Bye folks, Nibu.

Artisttyp
02-08-11, 23:20
Hi I Just posted in the Nibs in Honduras section. I stated I would be there from like very early the second week of April and leave like the late second week of June more or less. I mentioned I might bus it from like The Ruins in Copa to maybe Guatemala City for a few days. I will have no problems finding cheap hotels in Zona 1 in Guatemala City. I am just nervous on taking the bus from Honduras to Guatemala City how safe it is? I have heard so much of armed robberies on these buses in Guatemala. I have heard the same thing like taking a bus from San Pedro Sula Honduras to the border and am worried on that. Hope I can get safe info on this.

Also as much As Guatemala seems like spinner times. I have some cool contacts of Busty Babes from tagged Hi 5 badoo and other sites. It seems Like Guatemala has a good small percentage of big tits.

Ok then I wait here for any info on this, Bye folks, Nibu. Nibs,

You will do well in guatemala. You are correct what you said about public buses in guatemala. A few weeks ago there was a bombing on a ruta bus. I believe most of it is caused by extortion from local gangs that demand protection money.

As in any country you should look into first class bus service. It is cheap compared to america and they often take the safest route. There are certain things you don't want to skimp on and bus travel is one of them. Just my humble opinion.

The low end chicas are very reminiscent of el botecito chicas but with a few low end 6/7's in between.

There are a few heavy metal bars in zona 1 but they are rather tame. Just a few dudes burning a smoke out front and a crappy band playing back round NOIZE.

Artisttyp

Nibu Raphael
02-09-11, 00:18
Hi to my friend Art and others. I still need more info really on Guatemala City and the fastest way to get their from the border of Honduras. Especially safe buses, To Art So What you mean firebombed buses? Maybe that is just like buses that do Guatemala City and the outer barrios. If so don't worry in Guatemala City I will just walk like crazy and taxi after 9 pm. Art. You may be right on Girls on Guatemala. I have seen a fair share that are cute and can take Peruanas for the run.

Alright I need to cut this short As I need to head to the clinic here, Keep me also up to date on brothels with busty babes, good other hard rocking clubs, Pupeserias, Taquerias and other places for sure, Nibu.

Beberebozo
02-09-11, 11:58
Hedman Alas runs first class pullmans direct at reasonable cost

http://www.hedmanalas.com/guaenglish.htm

IF Art is listening, was the walking safe in Guate Z1 during the daytime? I'd like to check out La Linea when I pass through town next week. You can still find some candids on Mundo Annuncio if you search La Linea in the Guate, erotic services section. Big tetas, big culos, todo es big.

Hi to my friend Art and others. I still need more info really on Guatemala City and the fastest way to get their from the border of Honduras. Especially safe buses, To Art So What you mean firebombed buses? Maybe that is just like buses that do Guatemala City and the outer barrios. If so don't worry in Guatemala City I will just walk like crazy and taxi after 9 pm. Art. You may be right on Girls on Guatemala. I have seen a fair share that are cute and can take Peruanas for the run.

Alright I need to cut this short As I need to head to the clinic here, Keep me also up to date on brothels with busty babes, good other hard rocking clubs, Pupeserias, Taquerias and other places for sure, Nibu.

Artisttyp
02-09-11, 19:28
Hedman Alas runs first class pullmans direct at reasonable cost.

http://www.hedmanalas.com/guaenglish.htm

IF Art is listening, was the walking safe in Guate Z1 during the daytime? I'd like to check out La Linea when I pass through town next week. You can still find some candids on Mundo Annuncio if you search La Linea in the Guate, erotic services section. Big tetas, big culos, todo es big. You will be fine in zona 1 during the day. However you might want to be cautious once you venture too far from avenida sexta in either direction. Ie 8/9/10/11 avenidas or opposite directions. Only because there are less people on those off avenues.

The areas immediately around plaza barrios and plaza amate can be a little rough. Where there are buses or transportation there are usually undesirables around.

If you look muy gringo and want to go to linea dumb yourself down. Wear a hat and tell them you live and work in latin america. Follow proper monger protocol and you will be fine.

I checked out mundo annuncio but didn't see anything interesting. I responded to 1 or 2 agenicas but have not yet received any response. IMHO a lot of these girls are probably working at la linea or some other shit hole. You could probably get them for 100Q 15 min at their place of work.

I am curious about the escort scene in guate. Seems like there is a good amount of it. However I prefer to hit and run though so on site works for me.

Nibu Raphael
02-12-11, 04:08
Hi this goes out mainly to my pal Artistty, I am thinking of just not going to Honduras and Guatemala. It seems all my looking on social network sites I can never find big tits in Central; America. Even Panama which seems to have some busty black babes seems a no go too. I am thinking of rerouting my trip but going for 6 weeks to D. R. In July and August.

Also if I can't find big tits or much of it in Central America better going to Mexico The Carribean or South America where I can find much more big titties.

People see what I posted in Nibu in DR Section. It seems like its not worth going to central america ever again for just a few big titties when I can go to other countries with bigger tits,

My two cents here, Nibu.

Artisttyp
02-13-11, 03:10
Hi this goes out mainly to my pal Artistty, I am thinking of just not going to Honduras and Guatemala. It seems all my looking on social network sites I can never find big tits in Central; America. Even Panama which seems to have some busty black babes seems a no go too. I am thinking of rerouting my trip but going for 6 weeks to D. R. In July and August.

Also if I can't find big tits or much of it in Central America better going to Mexico The Carribean or South America where I can find much more big titties.

People see what I posted in Nibu in DR Section. It seems like its not worth going to central america ever again for just a few big titties when I can go to other countries with bigger tits,

My two cents here, Nibu. Tits all up to you buddy.

Nibu Raphael
08-31-11, 04:24
Hi Guys,

Hi everyone just came back from an over month trip to the D. R. I had fun but Santo Domingo put me bad in the hole, I would like to return to The D. R. And maybe do a combination of Puerto Rico early next year but I am also tempted do do a few more countries in Central America.

Ok maybe I might cancel on the D. R. And Puerto Rico. I had my great 31 days in the D. R. Oh well but maybe a combination of Guatemala El Salvador Honduras and going down to Nica Pana And Costa Rica might be worth it too.

Maybe my friend Artistty can help me on this, I will not have to worry like in D. R. Averaging on 10 to 12 dollars hotels a night and more. Guatemala I know I can get a good hotel Nib, s style for 5 6 or 7 a night for sure. I know I won't find the super tetonas like In the D. R. There is a busty cam website girl called Loving Diana. I think she though lives in Argentina now though. Ok back to Artissty been going on tagged and I see some young curvy babes with like big 34 36 to 38 DD, s in Guatemala and EL salvador. Ok still it is not D. R style but still I love latinas so much. Maybe Art. Can direct me the best on this.

To others I aint much in to spinners but where would I find the most best typical mestizas from curvy small dds to hopefully some super juggs if I can find them in the needle of the Guatemalan haystack. Any info is a must. I know the city will be Guatemala City for sure. I am scared as I travel more out of Guatemala City I will find too many skanky Indians with no tits.

Ok if I go on this trip sometime early 2012. I am not sure if I start this trip from Cancun or Belize or go directly from Chicago to Guatemala City.

Also on tagged badoo and other sites I will try my best to meet up with bi babes,

Alright ok then hope I get some ideas on this soon, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
08-31-11, 20:54
Hi this new thread here will go out mostly to D cups and Artissty, Yeh I was thinking of returning to Central America next year and hitting some more new countries for sure, But the more I contact girls in the upper top of C. A. They don't compare to Dominican or Colombian Girls at all. I mentioned this to Art. Too in a pm Yeh the Salvadoan chicks though seem like stunners mestiza hotties cross between Mejicanas and Ticas but man more I like MY D. R. Babes might just return there again.

TO D Cups what you mean on big tits? Ticas are very cute but I would then bus it to Panama, To me Panama has the biggest tits in Central America for sure and probably like I said Ticas And Salvadorenas the cutest, Well Also lot of Panamanias are like sisters of Colombianas but once your in Panama City you might as well plane it to Colombia, So why 2013 then?

Alright then if I changed my mind here sorry again.

To Artissty again did you see that website on metrobus Guatemala City verse Quito metro bus? Haaa its pretty interesting for sure. Google it and you will find out for sure.

Then back to Art. And D Cups maybe Guate City might not totally do the trick for me. Maybe The D. R. Now and my three Colombia trips I got very spoiled. Also to D cups get to The D. R. Now the peso os 38 to the dollar in the past it was more near 34 or 35 so the few pesos that are help for sure. But that D. R. Is so relied on the USA I bet 2013 it still stays at 37 or 38 pesos to the buck.

Okay to other ISG guys sorry for mentiong a lot on D. R. I would like to visit Guate was going to do that quickly then take a plane to Santo Domingo but from Central America the flights so expensive.

Alright hope to here some more input on Guate and beyond, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
10-22-11, 05:31
Hi might want to check out G. C. In the early year of 2012 with also a trip to Hell Salvador, If G. C. Is comparable to Quito with many chongos and nightclubs with girls from many destinations in central america then I am for it. I am thinking the closet G. C. Can compare to is Quito with maybe kind of a mixture like La paz / Lima.

Ok but my main thing is to find out with the pro girls if there are a small good amount of stacked babes that are very busty.

Also back to G. C. I guess I would compare to Quito in some ways. The metro bus seems similar to that of Quitos system or Cali Colombia. I would say and less to the transmillienio in Bogota.

While I am posting too is there good SW scene too in G. C. Or even the outer barrios of G. C?

Alright then hope some one can post back here or pm on this. Sure lot of spinners in G. C. But I am thinking there must be some Tetonas too working the G. C. Circuit for sure,

I wait here for the answers, Sincerly, Nibu.

Buscando
10-25-11, 21:30
Nibu.

Looking for a nice pair of D Cups in G. C. Is like looking for a needle in the haystack. They may be there, but generally they are not professionals. You can maybe pickup some good girls with D Cups in the Zona Viva in Zone 10, at one of the clubs. They will most likely be silicone though.

Guate girls just aren't genetically blessed with large breasts, unless it comes with an equally large panza and ass. (Panza = Belly). Guate girls are known for getting freaky and crazy. My experience is that they are very adventuresome and very aggressive.

Just enjoy them as they are. Spinners are easier to find than D Cups.