PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for FKKs to add to the Forum

Admin
05-16-06, 19:00
Greetings everyone,

I've added this thread to garner suggestions for threads to add to the Forum for other FKKs.

Please post the full name, address, etc of any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,

Jackson

Routard
05-16-06, 20:01
Thanks a lot Jackson,
Please find hereafter my suggestion of ten FKK that deserve their own thread:

Goldentime
Heidweg 1 41379 BRUGGEN
Phone : 02163 8894760
Open: Mon-Sat 11am-1am Sun 3pm-1am
Homepage: www.goldentime.de:
Entrance 50€
Price: 50€/30min 75€/60min

Sauna Club Samya
Kirschbaumweg 26a 50996 KÖLN-ROENKIRCHEN
Phone: 02236/969636
Open: Mon-Sat 11-1, Sun 15-1
Homepage: http://www.samya.de/
Entrance: 50€
Price: 50€/30min

Fkk Colosseum
Gubener Straße 13,86156 AUGSBURG
Phone : (0) 821 - 246 1993
Homepage : http://www.fkk-colosseum.de/
Open: Sun-Fri 2pm-1am, Mon-Sat 2pm-3am
Entrance : 60 €
Price: 50 €/30min

FKK Sudbad
Mattias-Bruggen Str 12 50827 KÖLN
Phone: 0221-595 35 04
Homepage: www.sudbad.de
Open : Daily 1pm- 1am Fri-Sat 1pm-3am
Entrance : 50€
Price : 50€/30min

FKK-Club Sylt Nürnberg
Lichtenfelser Str. 2 90427 NÜRNBERG
Phone: 0911-306130 (answering mach.), 0911-306116
Open: daily 12am-4am
Homepage: http://www.fkk-sylt.de
Entrance: 60€
Prices: 50€/30min

FKK Artemis
Halenseestraße 32-36 10711 BERLIN
Phone: 0890-44410
Homepage: www.fkk-artemis.de
Open: Daily 11am-5am
Entrance: 70€
Price: 60€/30min

Sauna-Club Cocoon
Mollenkotten 243 42279 WUPPERTAL
Phone : 0202-2548289, 0178-7291147
Open : Mon-Sat 10am-3am, Sun 12am-3am
Homepage : :http ://www.fkk-cocoon.de:
Prices : 25€/20min, 50€/40min, 75€/60min, BBBJ +10€

FKK-Club 214 Saarbrücken
Luisenthaler Str. 214 66115 SAARBRÜCKEN
Phone: 0681-776420 or 776430
Open: Mon-Sat 11am-2am and Sun 6pm-2am
Homepage : :http ://www.fkk-saarbruecken.com:
Prices: 50€/30min

FKK-Club Heavensgate
Swebenring 36 46286 DORSTEN
Phone: 02369-206182, answering machine 02369-206099
Open: Sunn-Thu 10am-1am (also on bank holydays, Fri+Sat 11am-2am
Homepage: http://www.fkk-heavensgate.de
Entrance: 35€, Happy-Hour 10am-1pm and 8pm-11pm 25€
Prices : 25€/20min, 50€/40min, 75€/60min, BBJ+10€

FKK-Club Freudenbergstr. 39
Freudenbergstr. 39 44809 BOCHUM-HAMME
Phone: 0234-9580115
Open: Mon-Sat 10am-12pm
Homepage: http://www.freude39.de
Entrance: 30€
Prices : 25€/20min, 50€/40min

========================================

Done.

Jackson

Haitek
05-16-06, 22:06
I second Routard request for Golden Time which is a great FKK nearly as great and big as Francfort FKK.

Done.

Jackson

Beffen1
05-17-06, 00:49
Definately Golden Time. If PHG has a thread , GT should, they are kicking ass.

Beffen

Done.

Jackson

Toscana
05-17-06, 09:15
Of those on Routard's suggestion list,

Goldentime
Samya
Colosseum and
Artemis

should have their own threads. There have been quite a few reports on each.

Not sure about the rest at this stage, although I hear Sudbad is doing well.

I would suggest renaming FKK Görgeshausen Fantasyland (which has closed) to

FKK Finca Erotica

continuing with its own thread. It has the same management, same payment structure and a good number of the girls have moved with the club. It seems to be doing well.

Fkk Finca Erotica
Poststr. 20
56269 Dierdorf
Telephone: 02689 - 972 945 0
Mon - Sun: 11.00 - 4.00
http://www.finca-erotica.de

Done.

Jackson

Dreams
05-17-06, 10:45
I would definitively add Colosseum to the list. It's a very good club, and can be easily reached from Munich.

Done.

Jackson

Footloose
05-18-06, 04:36
I strongly support Artemis, as this is the only FKK in Berlin area.

Done.

Jackson

Iseeu
05-18-06, 06:30
I agree that Artemis, GoldenTime, Colosseum and Samya deserve their own threads. I nominate Beverly as well, which is easily the most written about and best partytreff/swinger club and the benchmark against which all others are compared.
Club Beverly 2000
Eschbachstrasse 149
D-42659 Solingen
http://www.beverlypage.de/indexsg.asp

Done.

Jackson

Sventra Tope
05-18-06, 07:42
I believe Artemis in Berlin is worth its own forum.

Done.

Jackson

Travelforfun
05-19-06, 11:19
Sauna Blue Note deserves on too.

Done.

Jackson

Uggabugga
05-19-06, 20:12
Hi admin,

A search for artemis in the berlin thread now returns 29 hits. This will in the long run lead to a huge efficiency loss for information hungry bucks, so please consider. Adding to the urgency is also the emerging football event that sure will boost the number of reports. Read somewhere that 40.000 extra hookers was expected to Germany for this event.

Done.

Jackson

T_Bozen
05-22-06, 09:49
Am Wulfter Turm 1
49082 Osnabreuck - Sutthausen
0541 50 68 152 (Info)
0541 50 68 153
0160 99 260 140 (mobile)

Internet: www.partytreff-osnabrueck.de

Been there last Sep (2005). Experience was not that positive (posted a report in the partytreff section), but was told by other people who were there that weekends rock.

Worth a try.

Done.

Jackson

Euro100
05-22-06, 22:37
I would definitively add Colosseum to the list. It's a very good club, and can be easily reached from Munich.I second this request. Here are two fairly recent posts of mine that could be moved into a new thread for Colosseum:

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=429718&postcount=635
http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=387628&postcount=486

(The latter one of these two posts actually carries the title: "Augsburg deserves its own thread!!!" :)

Done.

Jackson

Jackyo
05-30-06, 16:58
Partyreffs:

Mettmann
Dorsten
Dolce Vita in Wagenfeld
Muenster
Osnabrueck

Red Carpet Clubs:

See my previous article on this topic. There is a link to website showing all of the Red Carpet clubs.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=460755&postcount=1468

Dorsten (or the northern edge of the Ruhrgebiet):

Heavensgate

Duesseldorf and Umgebung:

Blue Note
La Bedo
Tropicana (or whatever it is called these days) in Erkrath
Dolce Vita
Nacht Cafe
Dormagen (Inge's or something like that)
Hilden (this goes back a long way, don't know if it still exists)

Wuppertal:

Ali Baba
Atlantica
Cocoon

Koeln and Erftkreis, Leverkusen:

Sudbad
Samya
Babylon
Wiago
Colonia in Pulheim-Brauweiler

Golden Triangle:

Wildenrath
Goldentime
Planet Happy Garden
Ying Yang (true, this is in NL but let's throw it in anyway)

Bonn (or at least near there):

Bernds
Calygula

Westfalia and further north:

FKK Osnabrueck Wallenhorst
FKK Muenster

Down near Koblenz:

Saunaworld (does this still exist? Used to be Fantasyland)
Finca Erotica

Hessen:

World
Oase
Palace
Dietzenbach

Berlin:

Artemis
La Folie

Where is Kaleu's list when you need it? Last I heard, he's retired or more accurately, found a Brazilian babe to hang out with so no more clubs for him.

Blue Eyes
05-31-06, 06:27
I suggest Beverly. Its one of the best swinger clubs in Germany.

Done.

Jackson

Dedalus
06-05-06, 14:05
I am sure that everyone would like a separate thread for their favorite club(s). Of all the ones that have been suggested, I would agree with Golden Time, Colosseum, Finca Erotica, Artemis and Malibu.

Some of the oldies like Fantasyland, F35, Modial, Wiago, and Dolce Vita may be too insignificant for their own threads. I hear that Babylon is making some changes which may improve things there. If not.....

In addition to these, perhaps a thread that helps everyone keep up with which girl is at which club. This might prove helpful, as many of the ladies tend to rotate from place to place. Something similar to the "Who is Where" thread on the Roemerforum.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Dadou29
06-19-06, 11:41
FKK Goldentime in Bruggen (NL/Ger border) really deserves its own thread. 30 to 50 girls. Very clean, good food, great garden, nice kino, good music, beer............
Not enough ?

Done.

Jackson

Jackyo
07-05-06, 11:04
Kaleu, who has retired from club visits, used to have one of the most comprehensive lists of clubs with information on addresses, websites, opening times, etc..

His list is being revived and can be visited at:

http://www.kaleus-clubindex.com/

The current editors ask that all interested parties help in its creation and maintenance and they accept e-mails with suggestions, corrections.

There are close to 150 clubs in the list currently grouped by city.

I had dinner once with him years ago and even then he was thinking of focusing on his obsession with Brazilian women. Since then he's dropped out of the scene entirely.

Jackyo
07-05-06, 23:14
This list also seems to be relatively complete:

http://redlightaddressbook.net/list.php?country=&region=&type=FKK-und%20Saunaclub&search=&vis=1&page=1

SvenFKK
01-01-07, 18:56
I think there should be a thread on the red-carpet clubs.

I have experience at the one in Dietzenbach, then switched to Partytreff clubs in Dorsten, Osnabrück and Wagenfeld. While the former I found expensive (even though the red-carpet clubs are budget), the Partytreff clubs can be a bit hectic and, at busy times, the waiting times are long. Thus, I'm interested in returning to an FKK club so that I don't have to wait as long and can be a bit more relaxed.

My impression is that the red-carpet clubs would be the best for me since they are not too expensive (keep in mind that, while I wouldn't plan on repeating the 10--13 times at a Partytreff, I would want at least 3 or 4 sessions). It would be nice to have a discussion on the advantages and disadvantages of the various clubs. (Of course, if there are similar budget clubs, I would like to know about them.)

I work quite near the Palace, which I am sure is OK (I've been inside, but not as a customer), but it is too expensive for my taste.

Done.

Jackson

Iseeu
01-11-07, 02:44
Hey,

Thanks for your work and support. I noticed that there are 3 new clubs added this week, but not Golden Time, Cocoon, Coloseum and Samya.

The clubs that were added are not the ones that are getting the reports. These are and they're getting lost in the Other FKK clubs thread.

Thanks...

Done.

Jackson

Dedalus
01-11-07, 13:10
Hey,

Not so sure that Samya is really in need of a thread, but look out for Atlantik. I have a feeling that this may be a force in the new year.

Agree with the others about GT, ColA, maybe Living Room as well.

Cheers,

Dedalus

Done.

Jackson

Henio
01-11-07, 21:52
I am just baffled by the latest three additions to the forum. These threads will be pretty dead. I don't get it. This is what I would add in first round:

GoldenTime
Artemis
Atlantik
CoLA
Finca Erotica
Living Room

and then perhaps

Heavensgate
Samya
Malibu
Haus Fellbach
Cocoon

And although just across the border, I would actually put Yin Yang in here as well.

Done.

Jackson

Jackyo
01-20-07, 12:55
Someone out there is listening (or rather reading) and finally the threads we've been lobbying for for months are listed below.

Gott sei dank!

This section of the forum was becoming such a hodge podge of posts it was getting to be unwieldy.

Iseeu
01-20-07, 19:29
Someone out there is listening (or rather reading) and finally the threads we've been lobbying for for months are listed below.

Gott sei dank!

This section of the forum was becoming such a hodge podge of posts it was getting to be unwieldy.
I finally did what Jackson had asked and wrote him an email with the list of clubs that we need added, and within 10 hours it was done, along with an email from him notifying me.
I already have thanked him for his efforts and suggest that all of us who use this forum and appreciate it should write the Admin a PM expressing thanks for his support.

Wanking
01-20-07, 21:24
First off thanks for adding all the new Threads. But can u please add a thread for Partytreff Dorsten.

http://www.partytreff-dorsten.de/

Dorsten-Wulfen - Gewerbegebiet Beckenkamp -
Beckenkamp 22
Info: 0 23 69 20 68 76 - Büro: 0 23 69 20 89 83

Akibono
01-21-07, 05:25
I would like to see a forum for Traum-Paradies. Planning on visiting this brothel (not a sauna club) on my next visit.

GandJim
01-21-07, 11:36
I am just baffled by the latest three additions to the forum. These threads will be pretty dead. I don't get it. This is what I would add in first round:

CoLA (??????)
Hi Jackson,

Thank you so much for adding all these clubs, great job!!! Hats off to you for taking negative comments of members who seem to take it for granted that you know everything about German FKKs. You even manage to find out that CoLA is FKK Colosseum - Augsburg. Not that obvious for somebody not familiar with Germany. I believe members shouldn't be too lazy and should at least type the full name of the clubs in the future to facilitate your work.

As far as Traum-Paradies is concerned, I don't think it's appropriated to add a new thread for it in the FKKs section. It's a brothel, not a FKK-Saunaclub.

You may add it in the general Germany section, but then should you add special threads for all brothels in Germany. There are tons of them and I can already see, for example, our Berlin friends asking for Kamilla-la-Dee, Van Kampen, Royal, Brigitta Dumichen, Liberty Agentur, Prestige, Tiffany, Chateau, etc... to name but a few which are receiving more posts than Traum Paradies.

Jim

Henio
01-21-07, 14:02
Hi Jackson,

Thank you so much for adding all these clubs, great job!!! Hats off to you for taking negative comments of members who seem to take it for granted that you know everything about German FKKs. You even manage to find out that CoLA is FKK Colosseum - Augsburg. Not that obvious for somebody not familiar with Germany. I believe members shouldn't be too lazy and should at least type the full name of the clubs in the future to facilitate your work....
Thanks for the pill. There are no negative comments on this thread...whoops, oh yes there is one, yours towards me. Yes Jackson did note the mistake and some duplicates after I got of my lazy ass and sent him a few e-mails with corrections such as duplicates of CoLA and Colosseum as well as placing Atlantica in Hanau instead of Wuppertal, taking the "FKK" word out of Beverly etc. C'mon man, don't be dissing your fellow boardmembers.

Chivaz

Jackyo
01-21-07, 14:37
Thanks for the pill. There are no negative comments on this thread...whoops, oh yes there is one, yours towards me. Yes Jackson did note the mistake and some duplicates after I got of my lazy ass and sent him a few e-mails with corrections such as duplicates of CoLA and Colosseum as well as placing Atlantica in Hanau instead of Wuppertal, taking the "FKK" word out of Beverly etc. C'mon man, don't be dissing your fellow boardmembers.

Chivaz
.. that there is an FKK Atlantik in Wuppertal which is to be distinguished from Atlantica in Hanau and the now defunct Atlantis in Altenstadt.

The other two clubs which I get confused with are Amnesia and Atrium (the former Tropicana) in Erkrath in der Naehe von Duesseldorf.

Henio
01-21-07, 15:56
.. that there is an FKK Atlantik in Wuppertal which is to be distinguished from Atlantica in Hanau and the now defunct Atlantis in Altenstadt.
It is actually the other way around, i.e. Atlantik is in Hanau and Atlantica in Wuppertal. It is quite funny how some clubs have trouble coming up with their own names. I think this club used to call it self Oasis and now calls it self Palace (http://www.fkk-club-palace.de/) but it has nothing to do with Oase Burgholzhausen or Palace in Frankfurt.

Iseeu
01-21-07, 21:21

Chivaz
I gave Jackson a list of club names + location which he used for some of the new threads (Colosseum- Augsburg, Golden Time- Bruggen, Atlantik- Hanau, Heavensgate- Dorsten. Artemis- Berlin, Living Room - Kaarst, Cocoon- Wuppertal). Others he added, based on inputs that he received such as Samya and Atlantica.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that he gave Beverly it's own thread as I think that the partytreff thread actually works well without isolating specific treffs.

I also do not think that Traum-Paradies should have its own thread here. it hasn't received many posts so far. If given its own thread it should be placed on the regular Germany forum.

Wanking
01-22-07, 01:47
It is actually the other way around, i.e. Atlantik is in Hanau and Atlantica in Wuppertal. It is quite funny how some clubs have trouble coming up with their own names. I think this club used to call it self Oasis and now calls it self Palace (http://www.fkk-club-palace.de/) but it has nothing to do with Oase Burgholzhausen or Palace in Frankfurt.I think the reason they do this is to cash in on the success of the well known clubs. It might fool some guys into thinking that the club is run by the Frankfurt Palace management.

Jackyo
01-27-07, 03:40
It is actually the other way around, i.e. Atlantik is in Hanau and Atlantica in Wuppertal. It is quite funny how some clubs have trouble coming up with their own names. I think this club used to call it self Oasis and now calls it self Palace (http://www.fkk-club-palace.de/) but it has nothing to do with Oase Burgholzhausen or Palace in Frankfurt.This obvious attempt on the part of both clubs to tie themselves to the goodwill of the former Atlantis is pathetic.

Chabbie
03-24-07, 02:51
As the number of reviews for PTs are increasing I think that a section just for PTs just be added. I for one, am trying to locate as many threads on them as possible since I'm planning to visit a couple in November. I find myself jumping for the Germany forum to the FKK forum and threads inbetween just to locate them.

Thanks for the consideration.

Chabbie

Iseeu
03-24-07, 21:18
As the number of reviews for PTs are increasing I think that a section just for PTs just be added. I for one, am trying to locate as many threads on them as possible since I'm planning to visit a couple in November. I find myself jumping for the Germany forum to the FKK forum and threads inbetween just to locate them.

Thanks for the consideration.

ChabbieI don't understand you rrequest. There's a thread here called "Party Treff Clubs" which has more than 1300 posts. And recently, Jackson has added threads for the most reported on PT clubs.

Chabbie
03-24-07, 21:36
I don't understand you rrequest. There's a thread here called "Party Treff Clubs" which has more than 1300 posts. And recently, Jackson has added threads for the most reported on PT clubs.Sorry for confusion, the resquest it to have individual pt threads rather than having all reviews in just one. The same way that the FKK section has it.

Pluto2
04-11-07, 16:59
Jackson,

Please add La-Folie in Berlin with city name.

La-Folie Charlottenburg S-Bahn, Berlin

Cheers,

Pluto2

Pluto2
04-11-07, 17:20
Jackson,

Can the FKK & Treff Clubs be divided by region into four or five general areas?

While this is not by province, it approximates the geography. There may be a better division, this is my guess. By province group would also work for me along similar geographic lines. Maybe both for the non-Geograhphy wizzes.

Southern Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Regensburg, Nurenburg) (Bavaria, Wurtenburg)

Easter Germany (Berlin, Leipzeg, Dresden) (Saxony, Brandenburg)

Central Germany (Hannover, Kassel, Magdeburg) Saxony-Anhalt, Huringia, Hess)

Northern Germany (Hamburg, Bremen, Kiel, Rostock) Lower Saxony, Schleswig, Pomerania)

Western Germany (Frankfurt, Cologn, Bonn Rhine Valley) Westphalia, Rhineland, Saarland. Palatinate, Hess)

GandJim
04-11-07, 19:31
Please add La-Folie in Berlin with city name.

La-Folie Charlottenburg S-Bahn, Berlin
Why "S-Bahn"?

Also, put that way, it's difficult for Jackson to know if Charlottenburg is part of club name or of city name, and I think it's more usual to see "Berlin-Charlottenburg", although "Berlin" should be enough.

This being said, I also wonder if this club deserves its own thread (quite an insignificant club IMHO).

Jim

Jackyo
04-12-07, 11:23
Why "S-Bahn"?

Jim
.. Stadtbahn or city train.. its the equivalent of the Paris RER.

No, its not the subway but commuter rail.

I guess he is referring to the fact that La Folie is near the S-bahn stop at Stuttgarter Platz.

GandJim
04-12-07, 12:18
Yes, I know, but my question was "why S-Bahn?", not "what is S-Bahn?".

Why does he want Jackson to put "S-Bahn" with the name of the club and the city name. I may have understood (although I would disagree) if he adds the stop name, but adding "S-Bahn" doesn't mean much.

If we add S-Bahn, U-Bahn, metro, RER, bus, tramway, trolley-bus and the like to all the club names and city names, it would be rather messy, don't you think?

Jim

Chabbie
04-12-07, 18:17
Jackson,

While this is not by province, it approximates the geography. There may be a better division, this is my guess. By province group would also work for me along similar geographic lines. Maybe both for the non-Geograhphy wizzes.

Southern Germany (Munich, Stuttgart, Regensburg, Nurenburg) (Bavaria, Wurtenburg)

Northern Germany (Hamburg, Bremen, Kiel, Rostock) Lower Saxony, Schleswig, Pomerania)

Western Germany (Frankfurt, Cologn, Bonn Rhine Valley) Westphalia, Rhineland, Saarland. Palatinate, Hess)I would suggest to divide the FKKs from the PTs and then sub-divide as Pluto suggested. I think it would be greatly organized.

Thanks

Warsteiner
04-12-07, 18:57
I may have understood (although I would disagree) if he adds the stop name, but adding "S-Bahn" doesn't mean much.

Jim

S-Bahn Charlottenburg is the stop name and it's located at Stuttgarter Platz

GandJim
04-12-07, 19:28
Aaahh, sooooooooo, I misunderstood the whole thing (and I may not be the only one). :D So, it's really confusing and should the stop name be added? ;)

Jackyo
04-13-07, 11:50
Jackson,

Western Germany (Frankfurt, Cologn, Bonn Rhine Valley) Westphalia, Rhineland, Saarland. Palatinate, Hess)
The average user of this forum needs a lesson in geography.

For all intents and purposes, destination clubs only exist in Hessen and NRW though.

The rest are "I-will-drop-by-if-I-am-in-the-area-or-I-live-in-the-area-and-so-why-not-drop-by" clubs.

Defragm
05-10-07, 19:42
Hello,

Yes, guessing where the clubs are hidden is a nightmare. Is there any map which we could see at once where the clubs are located? For instance, it took me hours to figure out which club is near by Osterburken. The location's name of a club doesn't mean anything to me while with a map with little spots for location on could help. I know this is time consuming to make the map but when once it is done it would help hundreds of visitors. I am even ready to give little help with the ones I know location of.

Def

Jackyo
05-11-07, 11:37
Hello,

Yes, guessing where the clubs are hidden is a nightmare. Is there any map which we could see at once where the clubs are located? For instance, it took me hours to figure out which club is near by Osterburken. The location's name of a club doesn't mean anything to me while with a map with little spots for location on could help. I know this is time consuming to make the map but when once it is done it would help hundreds of visitors. I am even ready to give little help with the ones I know location of.

Def
Did you mean to write Osnabrueck?

If you have the Postleitzahl (or postal code), that would help you narrow it down.

What is the Postleitzahl of Osterburken? Is it in NRW? Hessen? B-W? Bayern?

GandJim
05-11-07, 17:52
Defragm,

There are several GoogleEarth files flying around on the web, which you can open with GoogleEarth and visualize where are the FKKs (and other) sexclubs.

If you have a GPS Navigator, there are also GPS files of GPS coordinates which you can add to your navigator as POIs.

I have uploaded on another forum ".kml" files which you can open with GoogleEarth and ".ov2" files which you can open with TomTom (and which can be converted to other file formats for use with other GPS navigators). Can't do it here as there is no possibility to upload files for download by other members. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the links or, if you prefer, your email and I'll send you the files (which also include clubs in other countries from Spain to Russia, presently about 650 clubs in total, of which about 130 clubs in Germany).

It would then be appreciated if you can confirm the location of the clubs you know (the list mention which coordinates have been checked on site and which ones are not yet), or give me the ones of the clubs not in the list yet.

Jim

Jackyo
05-11-07, 19:59
Hello,

Def
Its in Baden Wuerttemberg.

Good luck!

Willem2
05-12-07, 02:28
Hello,

DefI just found something nice for you on Rheinforum but it is from http://redlightaddressbook.net/maps.php?distance=10&latitude=51.469611&longitude=6.865882

So thank you redlightadressbook.net especially Terak for such a good job.

Greetings Willem2

PS Area is from Ruhrgebiet you can fill in the place you want.

Defragm
05-14-07, 18:10
Did you mean to write Osnabrueck?

If you have the Postleitzahl (or postal code), that would help you narrow it down.

What is the Postleitzahl of Osterburken? Is it in NRW? Hessen? B-W? Bayern?I meant 74706 Osterburken, 90 km from Stuttgart.

Thanks for the posts and the link, can be useful and looks like a huge job.

Finally I went to FKK-Haus in Fellbach. The club is not impressive, girls are not as beautiful as Oase or Palace but I found very kind company. It was clean and it was not very busy. I felt comfortable but was missing ambiance. I paid 60 € entrance, 55€ for normal sessions. Personnel are nice, food was ok.

Visitors are not same style than Palace, Oase or World. Some were even weird.

I am not writing a lot of reports even if I travel around and try a few clubs (mainly fkk).

I think it is quite difficult to write an objective report on girls as it depends mainly on chemistry between individuals. At the beginning I was trying to keep names in my head and then you just focus on names and not on perception anymore. I had very good sessions with girls who were badly rated and sometimes I wasn't satisfied with some of the bests. From one to the other, it can be different worlds. But in general I am very satisfied.

I have to say that lately I had no bad sessions as I keep in mind what is all about. Sometimes I go in zimmer with a very nice girl but I feel she won't be a star. Then I just enjoy the scenery and do not expect a love story like I can have with some of them (can be addictive). Also knowing how it works can save time and money. Some of them will try to cheat or finish before the end but I can stand nicely firmed, keep smiling and joking to relax the atmosphere, it is a human thing. If it goes wrong I just give up and look for someone else. I also define before the session what is about to be, like I cannot go with a girl who doesn't kiss. I think we can always guide a little bit the session, it is like a meeting you have your input too.

The money given is not a big deal and they deserve respect. Sometimes talking with other visitors is a nightmare when you listen to their point of view. Some of them get often bad sessions, it doesn't take long to figure out why. But if you remain nice and gentleman, a little smile doesn't hurt and can bring more advantage if things seem going wrong. It's not flesh we are talking about, they are women. Yes, it is also a business but I meet more the girl than a body by being kind and respectful.

This forum helped me to get there, to understand how it works (thank to the senior members) with those veritable prose you can read here. The rest is a matter of conduct and how you cope with all the elements.

I hope this kind of report is more useful than writing "I did that with x or y...".
If not than I should not be posting anymore.

Thank you all.

Def

# Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

Breadman
12-12-07, 04:04
I suggest adding two new clubs before they get lost in the shuffle...

PT Traumland (Sprakeler Str. 2 48159 Münster/Sprakel)
http://www.partytreff-traumland.de/

Villa Vertigo (Bahnstrasse 90 47929 Grefrath) http://www.villavertigo.de/

Member #3421
01-23-08, 23:48
As a Newbie to the Germany boards, the split between Germany and Germany FKK has posed some organizational problems. There is some great FKK on the regular boards, and some non-FKK info in the FKK area. I almost overlooked Traum-Paradies as a viable alternative to Bernds (perfect when a luxurious multi-hour splurge is impossible, in particular). I'm sure everyone else knows this, but it took me a while to discover. Cologne/Bonn isn't my destination, but if I go to Bernds...

So I'm not recommending a new FKK (and it's not a PT or a sauna club, either, which are given places on the FKK boards). But perhaps some widely-recognized establishments like Traum-Paradies could be given a thread? I realize it can be difficult to draw the line.

Senior members who have posted with specific cross-thread references should be congratulated and thanked. Very, very helpful.

- OBG

Willem2
01-24-08, 16:16

Senior members who have posted with specific cross-thread references should be congratulated and thanked. Very, very helpful.

- OBGMaybe to put a sticky link which redirect you to Germany FKK Clubs (and vice versa )

Blooper
07-09-08, 20:50
I intend to visit Villa Palms in Baden-Baden, and Labyrinth in Weinheim. As long as they are open, I will report. I think it IS better if the fkk's all have their own thread, it is quite hard work ploughing through "others".

John Smith 2112
08-06-08, 21:11
I thought about checking this one out but could not find much about it in the forums.

Jackyo
08-07-08, 18:23
I thought about checking this one out but could not find much about it in the forums.
There isn't much written about it (FKK Relax in Muenchen), that is true.

You won't find much written about clubs in Bayern or south of the Weisswurstaequator for that matter.

Muenchen may turn out cars which are world class (BMWs) but their FKK clubs aren't.

Ericklein
10-31-08, 15:20
I think that this club deserves a forum for itself, because:

1. Hannover Messe is one of the biggest in Germany and it welcomes many international fairs every year.
2. The club is nice, large enough and full of life.

What do you think guys?

Ericklein
11-10-08, 14:24

1. Hannover Messe is one of the biggest in Germany and it welcomes many international fairs every year.

What do you think guys?

No comments on this one?

Jackyo
11-11-08, 08:40
No comments on this one?
You have to wait for Jackson to reply.

Iseeu
11-11-08, 08:54

What do you think guys?

I'm not sure that I agree. There aren't alot of posts originating out of Villa, and in fact I couldn't find any in more than a year, so I don't see why it would need its own thread. It's not like it's a new club that needs to build up a rep. Yes Hannover Messe is a major international venue, but I don't see that Villa has taken that equity and turned itself into a major international club to which I or others would make a special effort to travel. The club is in a nice building, and it's well equipped (other than the obvious lack of an outdoor area), but sadly, doesn't have a good stable of providers on a regular basis. During a big messe, that's where the girls are and it becomes a zoo, but most of them clear out of Hannover together with the fairgoers on the last day of the show.

Ericklein
11-11-08, 11:57
You have to wait for Jackson to reply.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to rush things or something!
I thought that it would be good to hear other members' opinions as well, before Jackson decides to add a forum or not.

Jackyo
11-11-08, 12:10
Sorry, I wasn't trying to rush things or something!
I thought that it would be good to hear other members' opinions as well, before Jackson decides to add a forum or not.
.. so its not like nobody knows about it.

It is a minor club though, not a destination club. Folks don't rush to Hannover because of FKK Villa. Their needs are better served in NRW and in Hessen.

Your alternatives in Hannover are discussed elsewhere by yours truly and by Iseeu:

Ericklein
11-12-08, 16:15
.. so its not like nobody knows about it.

It is a minor club though, not a destination club. Folks don't rush to Hannover because of FKK Villa. Their needs are better served in NRW and in Hessen.

Your alternatives in Hannover are discussed elsewhere by yours truly and by Iseeu:

Ok guys, you know much better. I will just post my findings in "Other FKK clubs"

Chivas12
11-19-08, 01:12
Somebody knows which one club presents in RTL EXTRA MAGAZIN in 17.11.?

This report is wellness sex statt billigbordell!

Bye Giani

Kwadroon
12-21-08, 18:41
may i suggest

fkk neunkirchen

betzenhölle 20d
66538 neunkirchen
tel : +49 6821 865503
www.fkk-neunkirchen.de

it's less than an hour away from luxembourg. a nice alternative to 214 sb and it's much cheaper for the same service.

entrance is 50€. session is (hessen like) 50 €.

don't expect to have a snack there except on thurdays.

the clientele is usually a combination of luxemburgers, french and germans, (toscans as well, i heard through the grape vines).

Mrknowitall
12-30-08, 09:02
I've started a Google Earth layer that maps a half dozen or so FKK's, PartyTreff's as well as a Prive in NL.

It'd be nice to have a few people contribute to this Google Earth Layer and correct my errors, as well as add a few of their own additions.

Also, the correct Google Earth Layer file extention is *. Kmz. However I cannot upload this type of file. So I renamed it to *. Txt. Simply rename thie file to *. Kmz and open with Google Earth. If Google Earth is correctly installed and associated with correct files extensions, simply double clicking on this renamed file will open it.

Masayama
01-18-09, 19:29
I suggest you add a separate thread for Atmos, since it's the biggest FKK club in the Hamburg area.

Atmos Sauna Club
Grossmooring 1
21079 Hamburg - Harburg
http://www.atmos-fkk.de/

There are already some of reports about this clubs on ISG, mainly under "Hamburg" and "Other FKK Clubs" (oldest first):

Magic191
02-11-09, 21:32
I would also recommend to add th FKK Villa in Hannover. Smaller than the large clubs in the Frankfurt area, but a good athmosphere and nice girls.

www.fkk-villa.de

Charles Browne
04-13-09, 11:04
I would like to recommend that FKK La Folie in Berlin be added to the forum as a separate thread. I did a seach for it, and it turned up quite many hits, but it is being discussed all over the place: In Germany Berlin or under Germany FKK Other and of course under Germany FKK Artemis Berlin.

The place has been established for a very long time, has lots of regulars and tourists visiting, and already is discussed a lot in this forum. It deserves a regular thread, despite being small.

Make a search. You'll see it gets discussed quite a bit!

Iseeu
05-11-09, 19:09
Jackson recently added threads for Acapulco, Hawaii and Paradise. I'll ask him to add threads for Atmos and Neunkirchen.

At the same time, we should also suggest removing clubs that are either closed or just don't warrant a thread due to a lack of interest/traffic. Prime candidates for removal are:
*FKK Lancelot- 2 reports so far
*FKK Club Pascha- last report was in Sept. 07
*FKK Gorgeshausen Fantasyland- which has been closed for 3 years
*FKK Eros-Na-Und- whose website hasn't been updated since Dec. 2006, and whose name doesn't appear any more on its sister clubs' (Pascha and Lancelot) websites, so all signs point to another defunct club.

Comments/ Suggestions?

Breadman
05-11-09, 19:56
I've started a Google Earth layer that maps a half dozen or so FKK's, PartyTreff's as well as a Prive in NL.

It'd be nice to have a few people contribute to this Google Earth Layer and correct my errors, as well as add a few of their own additions.

Also, the correct Google Earth Layer file extention is *. Kmz. However I cannot upload this type of file. So I renamed it to *. Txt. Simply rename thie file to *. Kmz and open with Google Earth. If Google Earth is correctly installed and associated with correct files extensions, simply double clicking on this renamed file will open it.

check out this link...

Thanks for recognition! Actually nowadays there is an even simpler method to find P4P in Germany, directly in the web browser.
Open maps.google.de and copy this line into the search field
http://www.roemerforum.com/gearth/Clubs.kml

or this one:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=112127550579963948884.00045d515d0f87adf527e&z=5

Toscana
05-12-09, 10:50
Comments/ Suggestions?Unless you're pushing its successor club, Iseeu, suggest we also strike the FKK Malibu thread.

Fats 6 months ago: FKK Malibu has closed and the building now houses a GAY FKK club called the Devil Club.

Website also down, so I guess he's right.

Iseeu
06-25-09, 20:49
Following our request, Jackson has added 2 new threads for Atmos and Neunkirchen. He's also removed Malibu (sorry Tosc- you'll have to get your info about its successor club from somewhere else. LOL), Gorgeshausen and Eros-Na-Und, but has not yet done the same for Haus-Felbach, Pascha and Lancelot.

I've started the new threads with indexed lists of previous posts. Let's fill em' up with lots of new reports.

Njoy and post!

Jymondor
09-06-09, 02:52
It has been opened on September 4-th 2009 near Frankfurt

http://www.fkk-rom.de

I would ask to create a thread for that new addition.

Capt Dan
09-25-09, 01:38
Might be good to get a few reports from this venue before a seperate thread is created. I would be interested in reading any board member reviews of FKK Rom. Just my two cents worth!

CD

It has been opened on September 4-th 2009 near Frankfurt

http://www.fkk-rom.de

I would ask to create a thread for that new addition.

Curious929
10-30-09, 22:49
Does any one have info or help me find a report on the FKK Panorama in Villingen - southern Germany.

http://www.clubpanorama.de/

Thanks

Gummi Alla
01-08-10, 17:29
Hey, anyone here been to the Pussy club in Berlin? I am heading to Berlin in feb, and will of course be visiting Artemis, but it is a bit pricey so I heard that this pussy club is supposedly cheaper?

Info would be well appreciated.

Bobby Cph
03-24-10, 17:17
Looks like FKK Babylon is opening in Hamburg.

http://www.treffpunkte.de/hamburg/setcard.php?id_setcard=3973

Woof Woof
07-18-10, 12:57
New club in Frankfurt open since July 1, 2010.
http://www.fkk-mainhattan.de/

Review and several posts related to this club:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1100

Alexbaron
08-21-10, 20:30
As I read on their website: http://www.fkk-vangoch.de/preis.htm

entrance fee 25 €
20 minutes 30 €
1 hour 50 €

seems good value for money to me.

Reports on Dutch websites are positive on this FKK club near the Dutch border.

Breadman
09-19-10, 19:34
1 hour 50 €

Website shows 80 euro's for an hour. And it reads that they charge you for every drink, water is 2 euro's and a beer is 5. Not sure if they charge for food.

Big30
09-19-10, 23:55
Website shows 80 euro's for an hour. And it reads that they charge you for every drink, water is 2 euro's and a beer is 5. Not sure if they charge for food.

No they do not charge foor Food. On the website it is mentioned that on Friday and Saturday Beer is free (Freibier vom Fass).

Big30
10-25-10, 11:17
Park Sauna Residenz is, in fact, not new, but has been around for many years.

It pre-dates Villa Vertigo and Acapulco, and may even have been around at the time of the legendary Lost Atlantis.

Have Fun,

PL

PSR is not that old actually it opened August 2007. VV Januari 2008 and ACA April 2008. But I fully agree when you say the German FKK section has almost none or very limited maintenance.

Some non-exiting clubs are still present and clubs like PSR do not have an own topic. Also VV is still in NW Germany which is not true. But Ok.

B30

Plover 23
02-10-11, 10:30
I have recently revisited Ying Yang (twice) after a few years, and would like to suggest providing a dedicated listing on the German FKK thread, before I post the two reports. I don't wish to initiate a row, or offend anyone, so I am posting on the German FKK / Suggestions and on the NL / German Border thread to gauge reaction. If there is no clear and strong counter-argument I will create the thread after a week or so.

Yin Yang is not an FKK and it is not in Germany! Why should this be on the German FKK thread?

Ying Yang is located near Roermond. 16km from GoldenTime.

Here is my one paragraph precise (ish) description of the Yin Yang business model.

Yin Yang is a saunaclub visited by independent men and women. Entry costs €50 per day and includes: access to lounge and bar area where soft drinks and standard beers are available FOC [free of charge]; there is reasonable food provided at times throughout the day FOC; there is a spa area for relaxation and an outside area for summertime relaxation, FOC. The men are dressed in robes, and the girls are dressed mainly in underwear, though some may be topless or naked. The girls do not aggressively solicit the men, but may choose to go with them to a room, provided for their joint needs, FOC, by the club. In the room the girl is likely to offer BBBJ and CFS for half an hour for €50. A second half hour will cost €25 and a range of standard extras will cost €25.

Is this a description that applies to "Prive" or window girls, or any other venue in Holland? No.

Is this a definitive description of a German FKK? No because Oase, ColA and Artemis do not fit this description.

Is this a definitive description of a NRW saunaclub? No, because Acapulco, Dolce Vita, PSR and Bernds do not fit this description.

This description does, however, fit a small group of saunaclubs clustered in an area 30 km radius around Moenchengladbach, and which includes GT, PHG, VV and LR.

I do not just argue that YY is a "German FKK" across the border in Holland. I would argue that YY is a MG area saunaclub, a couple of km across the border in Limburg.

The Practical Argument.

YY is a worthy and substantial saunaclub, with good facilities and a typical opening-time lineup of 20-30 girls, and a peak-time lineup of 40-60 girls. It has imperfections, but is certainly the equal of most of the clubs with individual entries on this thread.

The real point here is that I believe information on YY should be visible to readers who are interested in visiting a saunaclubs or FKKs. It is of little use to those readers who are interested in visiting window-girls in Eindhove or a prive in Maastricht.

If any reader of the NL thread is interested in visiting an FKK, their interest will not be limited to NL, but they should already be looking at the FKK thread to see reviews of the other MG area and Cologne area clubs, but there they will not find YY.

Whilst the predominant contributors to the FKK thread may have strong local ties, I believe this forum has a widespread native English-speaking readership that aspire to, and occasionally do visit German FKKs. At present that readership may have little notion that the GT / PHG / VV / LR cluster contains a fifth member.

The Apology.

There is a group of readers whose sensitivities I must respect in this matter. They are: Big30, the IJB, and any reader who wears the right colour on April 30th. As a penance for this mongering equivalent of "anschluss", and as a mark of my respect, I make a promise:

One year, on the appropriate day, I shall visit YY and spend the day dressed in a orange wig, and carrying an orange penis ring, and a packet of orange flavoured condoms. I shall savour a glass of witbier, complete with slice of orange. I shall seek to purchase some of the personal treasures which are being sold (tax-free?) by ladies at the club on this day. I shall hope that not too many of these treasures are antiques, but in any event I am sure I will.

Have fun,

PL.

Please feel free to air your views.

Big30
02-10-11, 14:14
I have recently revisited Ying Yang (twice) after a few years, and would like to suggest providing a dedicated listing on the German FKK thread, before I post the two reports. I don't wish to initiate a row, or offend anyone, so I am posting on the German FKK / Suggestions and on the NL / German Border thread to gauge reaction. If there is no clear and strong counter-argument I will create the thread after a week or so.

Yin Yang is not an FKK and it is not in Germany! Why should this be on the German FKK thread?

Please feel free to air your views. Hi PL,

First of all I appreciate very much that before opening a new thread you first come with some arguments why to open this thread and then ask for some feedback. This is better then just opening a new thread for every club that you visit (it is very easy to open a new thread, we can do that ourselves but seems almost impossible to delete one, this is a admin task).
Some Clubs deserve a new thread other club can be better descibed in the general section.

To make a long story short. You give very valid arguments as why to open an YY thread in the German FKK section. I also see YY as a part of the VV / GT / PHG / LR cluster. Also in size, number of girls, facilities, number of guests very well comparable, although clearly not a 100 % copy. But you already explained that.

B30

Capt Dan
02-10-11, 21:18

Please feel free to air your views. I certainly have no objection Plover 23 to you creating a Ying Yang thread in this forum, but I would most definitely suggest the following:

1. Please state clearly in the title / listing / thread heading that Ying Yang is in the Netherlands. I would do this out of respect of all our Dutch friends.

2. I would suggest that the very first posting in this thread should be an information posting relating to the club. This first post would not be a review or a trip report. This first post would only contain information. All necessary club information, opening times (weekdays, weekends) , address, contact numbers, internet address and map / location of the club would be incorporated in this post. Some photos of the club from the website would also be a good idea. Newbie members could then be referred to the first post if they are seeking information etc.

My one concern is that you will end up with two competing threads in two different forums (Netherlands and Germany FKK). Ideally a Ying Yang thread in this forum would just have a link to the same thread in the Netherlands forum, but you would probably need Jackson to establish this link and I wonder if he would have any real interest in doing this! Saying that I have no objection to your plans but please consider the first post being an information post with maps / photos etc.

CD

ZapFrank
01-27-12, 16:32
There are 2 major FKK clubs in Nuremberg Germany that don't have a thread. FKK- Heaven in Nuremberg, and Palmas, also in Nuremberg. Sylt in the city does have a thread, but it is the lesser of the three. Would love to see a thread for the two clubs.

Daddy123
01-29-12, 16:13
There are 2 major FKK clubs in Nuremberg Germany that don't have a thread. FKK- Heaven in Nuremberg, and Palmas, also in Nuremberg. Sylt in the city does have a thread, but it is the lesser of the three. Would love to see a thread for the two clubs.Yes I agree Heaven always has great talent. Its quite small but its a gem of a club.

Neutron Flux
04-06-13, 16:12
I suggest a new thread "Travel information for FKKs / Sauna clubs". Sure, you won't get everyone but it could divert some of the club threads traffic. And those who feel qualified could make comprehensive info posts for single clubs or travel options and those could be linked to when someone asks for the 10000th time, how do I get to Oase? I have an X hour layover, what club can I get to? Can you recommend a hotel nearby? What car rental to use? And so forth.

SwingerLover
04-06-13, 16:22
Neutron Flux. That might not be a bad idea. Wanking started a similar thread a while back in the Partytreff Clubs forum, titled: Trip Planning Tips - Public Transport, Hotels, and Practical Details

It's not been used very much so far, I put on some information regarding airport Hahn and pointed to some buslines to and from there. Maybe a thread like that in the FKK-forum get's used more, because there are more people writing here.

But since I can't give any specific information on travelling to any FKK, (since that not really my world) I leave it up to someone else to start this thread. Why don't you do it yourself? Use your title or simply put "FKK" in front of Wanking's thread title from the PT forum and start the thread with a cross-referance to it.

Neutron Flux
04-18-13, 23:56
Why don't you do it yourself? Use your title or simply put "FKK" in front of Wanking's thread title from the PT forum and start the thread with a cross-referance to it.Ok I will give it a go, let's see if there is enough participation.

Banana Boi
09-25-13, 04:54
Would it be reasonable to start a Sixsens thread in the Germany FKK forum? Yes, technically it's in the Netherlands but it's 200 feet from the German border.

Syzygies
09-25-13, 06:47
Would it be reasonable to start a Sixsens thread in the Germany FKK forum? Yes, technically it's in the Netherlands but it's 200 feet from the German border.Would be best to create the thread In the Nederlands forum. If create a thread in Germany FKKs, then it should contain just one post linking to the correct location, IMHO. ISG is divided into countries, so we should live with that really.

Otherwise you have confusion and potentially two threads on the same topic. I know its more convenient to put in German FKKs, but incorrect.

Jymondor
09-25-13, 12:58
Would it be reasonable to start a Sixsens thread in the Germany FKK forum? Yes, technically it's in the Netherlands but it's 200 feet from the German border.Is Sixsens FKK or Sauna Club? Are girls naked?

SwingerLover
09-25-13, 14:33
Would it be reasonable to start a Sixsens thread in the Germany FKK forum? Yes, technically it's in the Netherlands but it's 200 feet from the German border.There is a "German Border" thread in the Netherlands-forum, so I think that should do for this place as well.

Banana Boi
09-25-13, 19:50
Is Sixsens FKK or Sauna Club? Are girls naked?Sauna club. No one was naked but the girls in the shared change room.

Banana Boi
09-25-13, 19:55
There is a "German Border" thread in the Netherlands-forum, so I think that should do for this place as well.This is a first class club deserving of its own thread rather than buried in a thread few read / post.

I agree with you and Syzygies it belongs in the Netherlands forum but its a shame most fkk guys won't see it there. If you look at other boards this is a well documented club.

Masayama
09-25-13, 20:26
This is a first class club deserving of its own thread rather than buried in a thread few read / post.

I agree with you and Syzygies it belongs in the Netherlands forum but its a shame most fkk guys won't see it there. If you look at other boards this is a well documented club.
Perhaps this could be solved by renaming the "Germany - FKK Clubs" forum to "Europe - FKK Clubs", "Germany / Netherlands / Switzerland / Austria - FKK Clubs" or just "FKK Clubs"?

BTW, why the f##k does the forum automatically mess up my posts when I use some characters like slashes, colons and hyphens, sometimes removing them or replacing them with periods, and adding spaces?

Capt Dan
09-25-13, 20:45
Perhaps this could be solved by renaming the "Germany - FKK Clubs" forum to "Europe - FKK Clubs", "Germany / Netherlands / Switzerland / Austria - FKK Clubs" or just "FKK Clubs"?+1.

This is a very good idea!

FKK Clubs Europe. Germany / Netherlands / Austria / Switzerland

Sounds great!

Jymondor
09-26-13, 02:23
FKK Clubs Europe. Germany / Netherlands / Austria / Switzerland Totally agree! Jason, let's go for that!

Syzygies
09-26-13, 11:47
Perhaps this could be solved by renaming the "Germany. FKK Clubs" forum to "Europe. FKK Clubs","Germany / Netherlands / Switzerland / Austria. FKK Clubs" or just "FKK Clubs"?

BTW, why the f#k does the forum automatically mess up my posts when I use some characters like slashes, colons and hyphens, sometimes removing them or replacing them with periods, and adding spaces?Yes agreed. I forgot that Germany FKKs was already outside of Germany forum, so simple rename would be good.

Some difficulties with Sixth Sense currently reported under Netherlands; German Border, and Vienna FKKs reported under Austria; Vienna, however I am sure that posters can get used to these clubs having threads of their own in the "FKKs" thread. Surely will be improved.

I think Masayama's new name was perfect.

PussyLiccker
10-19-13, 14:26
I haven't seen any changes thus far. Is Jackson the only Admin? Someone should contact the Admin directly if you haven't done so. I would like to see the saunclubs and FKKs for all of Europe (that includes Switzerland, Austria, NL, Spain, Italy, Poland, and any other places with similar clubs) merged into one section of the board. It will help out with the newbies, and it will make these threads much more active, and easier to follow reports. I believe one of the reason why FKK threads are so active is because it's layout with separate threads for each club. Other countries that has abundance of similar type clubs can follow the same model and possibly result in more activity.

For example, I would also like to see separate sections like the FKK in other countries / continents outside Europe such as Brazil's termas. I would like to see termas section with clubs listed.

Also, maybe some latin american areas have something similar that can have it's own section with clubs listed?

Asia? Are there big clubs there that are suitable for having it's own section with clubs having it's own threads?

Lastly, Magnum should be moved up the the main section.

Nille Copenhagen
10-19-13, 18:21
I haven't seen any changes thus far. Is Jackson the only Admin? Someone should contact the Admin directly if you haven't done so. I would like to see the saunclubs and FKKs for all of Europe (that includes Switzerland, Austria, NL, Spain, Italy, Poland)Hi PussyLiccker,

Can you tell me where to find the Saunclubs and FKKs in.

Spain, Italy, Poland?

Thanks

RempNobbes
11-04-13, 18:53
What about putting a thread in for FKK Harem in Dormagen? That is nearby Cologne. I was there last week. We call it here in Germany an Pauschalclub. Very nice girls and save and proper. New Sauna! As for Jasmin and Valentina.

SwingerLover
11-05-13, 20:22
What about putting a thread in for FKK Harem in Dormagen?Are you trying to muck us here or are you just one of those newbies who write first and read the forum later?

Because if you read it, you would have seen that there already IS a thread for Harem Dormagen:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3171-Harem-Pauschal-Club-Dormagen

Kostaboda
02-23-14, 15:17
Hi Folks,

Any comments / appreciation on this FKK? (or did I miss its thread?)

Thanks,

Kosta

SwingerLover
02-23-14, 20:00
(or did I miss its thread?)You missed: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2607-FKK-Club-214-Saarbrücken

http://www.fkk-saarbruecken.de/

CimSeeker
04-23-14, 16:05

Banana Boi
04-23-14, 18:31
The Paradise Island website actually has a countdown to something which one would presume is the opening. Right now it's 23 days. 13 hours. 30 minutes (ie. Saturday, May 17).

Breadman
04-23-14, 20:19
The Paradise Island website actually has a countdown to something which one would presume is the opening. Right now it's 23 days. 13 hours. 30 minutes (ie. Saturday, May 17).I'm seeing 7:9:46:22. So 7 days. 9 hours. 46 minutes and 22 seconds.

Citizen Kane
04-23-14, 21:11
The Paradise Island website actually has a countdown to something which one would presume is the opening. Right now it's 23 days. 13 hours. 30 minutes (ie. Saturday, May 17).It's probably just an increase in entrance price at Paradise.

Hessen Bub
04-23-14, 21:17
Paradise Island? Which club are you referring to?

Paradise in Saarbrücken will open in a week or so, Partner club to The Paradise in Stuttgart, The Palace in Frankfurt, Mystic in Salzburg and Paradise in Graz.

HB

Banana Boi
04-23-14, 22:16
I clicked on the link SwingerLover posted. http://www.the-paradise-saarbruecken.de/

"Paradise Island Betriebsgesellschaft Saarbrücken mbH.

(in Gründung)

Matzenberg 141 66115 Saarbrücken."

Wait, my clock is counting up, it's now at 23 day. 17 hrs. 17 min. LOL.

Whatever it is called is anyone planning on going?

XXL
10-20-14, 18:40
This 2nd Augsburg FKK has existed for a couple of years and is smaller still than its direct competitor Colloseum. When I entered I saw more men than girls but most men seemed happy to chat or lounge about. I immediately saw 3 girls just my type (tall gazelles). In fact I saw no more than 10 girls in total but about half of them were the above-mentioned type. I fucked two of them, busting a nut with number 2. I will revisit this place and I can recommend it to those with tastes akin to mine (tall, skinny, thin-waisted and preferably with small natural breasts). I only saw one rather tall not-so-skinny girl who would be of interest to the big breast lovers. On the whole if you are into big naturals German FKKs do not have that much to offer and this place is no exception. Both girls put on the condom without asking before sucking my cock. I believe this is the rule in Augsburg (but not in Ingoldstadt). I mean the house rule, not "the law". So for BBBJ in this part of Germany, better head to FKK Hawaii in Ingoldstadt.

http://fkk-augsburg-cleopatra.de/girls/

P.S. Maybe this FKK could be merged into an Augsburg thread entitled "FKK Colloseum & FKK Cleopatra in Augsburg". They're both small enough and near enough to one another to be mentioned in one breath.

IllusionHeart
10-20-14, 19:07
I think this club should be added to the thread list.

I had am amazing time here. 1 hour session with a busty girl wearing glasses. Forgot her name. And 30 min session. Both with Romanians and great sessions. 4 hours well spent there.

Heaven has a decent area similar to Samya. Decent line up of girls. On my visit in July there were approx. 20 to 30 girls and 10 to 12 men. They have an outdoor area. Also have Jacuzzi. Food is not something to write about.

Heaven is in the city. Good option for those visiting Nuremberg. Which a lot of foreign tourists like us do.

I would definitely visit the club if I were in that area again.

Dutedrac
10-20-14, 21:58
This 2nd Augsburg FKK has existed for a couple of years and is smaller still than its direct competitor Colloseum. When I entered I saw more men than girls but most men seemed happy to chat or lounge about. I immediately saw 3 girls just my type (tall gazelles). In fact I saw no more than 10 girls in total but about half of them were the above-mentioned type. I fucked two of them, busting a nut with number 2. I will revisit this place and I can recommend it to those with tastes akin to mine (tall, skinny, thin-waisted and preferably with small natural breasts). I only saw one rather tall not-so-skinny girl who would be of interest to the big breast lovers. On the whole if you are into big naturals German FKKs do not have that much to offer and this place is no exception. Both girls put on the condom without asking before sucking my cock. I believe this is the rule in Augsburg (but not in Ingoldstadt). I mean the house rule, not "the law". So for BBBJ in this part of Germany, better head to FKK Hawaii in Ingoldstadt.

http://fkk-augsburg-cleopatra.de/girls/

P.S. Maybe this FKK could be merged into an Augsburg thread entitled "FKK Colloseum & FKK Cleopatra in Augsburg". They're both small enough and near enough to one another to be mentioned in one breath.Never had one single attempt of covered BJ in my Bayern experience, neither in ColA nor in Hawaii nor in Cleopatra, but I keep hearing now and then about this so called anti-BBJ rule in bavarian clubs.

Must be my cock tasting like caramel fudge.

ColA is really limited for fun IMHO, still it is an elegant establishment, not fair to put in same league as Cleo which is really a small minor amateurisch club with a dozen of so-so girls.

Sirioja
01-07-15, 09:30
This very huge club on 236 Sudestrasse should have its own thread. I write on other FKK for my visit.

Polish girls in this club.

Entry 65 ,

60/30 mn.

Carpaccio18
02-25-15, 01:38
OK size place. Lots of girls during messe events in Hannover.

Quality varies a bit, but not too bad.

http://fkk-villa.de

PussyLiccker
06-11-15, 06:15
Rather in the Netherlands section, there should be a FKK Clubs thread. The Austrian clubs are not in the German section, but they are each in prominent cities, Golden Time in Vienna or have their own locale in a thread, ie Villach, FKK Andiamo. This just needs to be organized better.

There are FKK type clubs in 4 countries, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands as far as I know. And the Netherlands has just two right? YY and Sixsens.Yeah, they should just have a separate section under Europe called FKK and Sauna clubs or other, and leave out the Germany part, and include the other clubs from other countries in that section. Make it easier for people to notice since the YY thread is embedded inside the NL boarder thread like the Swiss and Austrian ones.

Capt Dan
06-11-15, 23:22
Yeah, they should just have a separate section under Europe called FKK and Sauna clubs or other, and leave out the Germany part, and include the other clubs from other countries in that section. Make it easier for people to notice since the YY thread is embedded inside the NL boarder thread like the Swiss and Austrian ones.Yes, I also agree with this. Much better to have all the FKK and Sauna Clubs in one single section.

Voyajer1
06-12-15, 12:46
In order to clear up space on the actual forums, could you create a "Restricted Entry" section to add to the forum. This way, all clubs with restricted door policies are named, criticized and discussed in one central location, preventing those of us with various ethnicities the embarrassment of denied entry at these notorious establishments.

Sirioja
06-12-15, 16:36
In order to clear up space on the actual forums, could you create a "Restricted Entry" section to add to the forum. This way, all clubs with restricted door policies are named, criticized and discussed in one central location, preventing those of us with various ethnicities the embarrassment of denied entry at these notorious establishments.GT and LR, no problem in others if correct behavior.

Abox79
06-12-15, 17:12
In order to clear up space on the actual forums, could you create a "Restricted Entry" section to add to the forum. This way, all clubs with restricted door policies are named, criticized and discussed in one central location, preventing those of us with various ethnicities the embarrassment of denied entry at these notorious establishments.You mean clubs that restrict all blacks, Jews, Christians, left-handed people, blind, Manchester united supporters? Do such clubs exist that discriminate against all members of a particular 'group'? Surely not.

Sirioja
06-13-15, 04:50
You mean clubs that restrict all blacks, Jews, Christians, left-handed people, blind, Manchester united supporters? Do such clubs exist that discriminate against all members of a particular 'group'? Surely not.GT and LR refuse black and arabs from North Africa, Dubaï and Qatar should be Ok.

Voyajer1
06-13-15, 11:21
Until you have a door slammed in your face in any establishment on normal business hours for no apparent reason even thought there are other customers being let in right in front of you, you should not be quick to dismiss this as not happening. It happens all over the world, not just in Germany. I was addressing a need for people not only to list the places, but to vent their frustrations and not clog the threads with the complaints of those sources along with the reports. It will put it all in a nice central location for all to see and know and maybe save a few people who don't take the time to do proper research some time. That was my point.

You mean clubs that restrict all blacks, Jews, Christians, left-handed people, blind, Manchester united supporters? Do such clubs exist that discriminate against all members of a particular 'group'? Surely not.

Abox79
06-13-15, 19:26
Until you have a door slammed in your face in any establishment on normal business hours for no apparent reason even thought there are other customers being let in right in front of you, you should not be quick to dismiss this as not happening. It happens all over the world, not just in Germany. I was addressing a need for people not only to list the places, but to vent their frustrations and not clog the threads with the complaints of those sources along with the reports. It will put it all in a nice central location for all to see and know and maybe save a few people who don't take the time to do proper research some time. That was my point.Voyager 1,

Please, I wasn't dismissing that there might be problems making a joke of it and I didn't mean to come across in perhaps the way I did. What I was saying was that in the year 2015 in what should be a modern country that such open discrimination across the board exists. There are good and bad in all races, creeds and colours and I for one hate discrimination of any kind. So, peace to you my fellow hobbyist.

Sirioja
06-14-15, 04:18
GT and LR refuse black and arabs from North Africa, Duba and Qatar should be Ok.Even many German working girls at GT don't want black and North Africa Arabs for clients, this is not a problem about German people but more a problem about Russian, just go to Russia and you will understand, but they have the prettiest classiest women even if I knew few Romanian who could compete.

Jymondor
06-14-15, 18:43
Yes, I also agree with this. Much better to have all the FKK and Sauna Clubs in one single section.Totally agree! I sent a message to Admin:

Good Day!

It was a brief discussion I FKK thread about Swiss, Dutch and Austrian FKKs. There are no threads dedicated to them. It is not conveniant looking for info in city threads.

We believe that 'German FKK' thread need to be converted into 'European FKK'. Significant Austrian, Holland and Swiss clubs should have their own threads there.

We will be appreciated for that.

Cheers.

Jymondor.

I don't think this will result anything since previous messages about forum improvement were ignored. So I would ask other guys to send similar requests. This might work.

Voyajer1
06-15-15, 02:57
Thanks for the explanation you provided. Yes, it still amusing that Euros, dollars, yen, pounds, etc. have different values depending on who spends it in 2015. It is what it is.

Voyager 1,

Please, I wasn't dismissing that there might be problems making a joke of it and I didn't mean to come across in perhaps the way I did. What I was saying was that in the year 2015 in what should be a modern country that such open discrimination across the board exists. There are good and bad in all races, creeds and colours and I for one hate discrimination of any kind. So, peace to you my fellow hobbyist.

Abox79
06-17-15, 05:54
Can I suggest guys don't converse with each other about particular girls via the boards, it's so tedious seeing conversations between two guys. Quite frankly it's boring, and it bumps other threads down, threads that pose interesting topics, thoughts and reviews. If guys want to talk about particular girls do it through private messaging. That's what the facility is for.

Sebastiane
10-20-15, 16:14
I think that the Swiss and Austrian FKKs should also be added here with their own forums. So instead of a German FKKs section we have a main folder called FKKs and within that we can have three subfolders: German FKKs each individual club; Austrian FKKs each Austrian club and Swiss FKKs again with each individual club (but especially Globe, Bumsalp, Rouge, Aphrodisia etc. Should get their own forums (even if technically some of these are not FKKs). I guess then Ying Yang should also have its own subforum.

What do you think?

Sirioja
10-21-15, 03:36
I think that the Swiss and Austrian FKKs should also be added here with their own forums. So instead of a German FKKs section we have a main folder called FKKs and within that we can have three subfolders: German FKKs each individual club; Austrian FKKs each Austrian club and Swiss FKKs again with each individual club (but especially Globe, Bumsalp, Rouge, Aphrodisia etc. Should get their own forums (even if technically some of these are not FKKs). I guess then Ying Yang should also have its own subforum.

What do you think?Also Sixens in NL close to German border and Maastricht, like YY. In Sixens, hour in room is 75 or 80, in YY 80. For both, happy hours for entry.

PussyLiccker
10-21-15, 04:59
I agree. I can't see why other countries shouldn't have a separate section for their clubs. Sure, Germany has lots of clubs so it makes sense to reduce chaos by organizing them. At the same time, having separate sub-forum for clubs for the countries would provide exposure and keep thing more organized for ease.

I was originally thinking it would be good to consolidate them in one big section, but you'd have to specify which country each clubs are located to avoid confusion. It makes more sense to do a sub-section for each country.

Banana Boi
10-21-15, 05:28
. I guess then Ying Yang should also have its own subforum.The other major boards have the NL and Germany FKK's lumped together, generating tons of reviews for both YY and Sixsens. I think Sixsens literally sits on the German border.

I've previously posted my Sixsens visits in the "Other FKK Clubs" thread. It's not like this Forum doesn't have things posted in the wrong threads daily (ie. questions regarding transit to clubs should all be in the "Travel information for FKKs and sauna clubs" thread).

Raverboy
05-14-16, 14:40
Any word on this new contender to Colosseum in Augsburg?

http://fkk-augsburg-cleopatra.de/en/

Cheers.

XXL
05-14-16, 17:59
Any word on this new contender to Colosseum in Augsburg?

http://fkk-augsburg-cleopatra.de/en/

Cheers.On my latest (last) visit a few weeks ago a dejected manager didn't look happy to see me since I had come to claim the last of 5 entries I had bought a year ago. He said if I waited one year to claim a paid entry it would lapse, but I stood my ground and was let in.

I saw 3 women there, none of which made me want to fuck her. Two other customers. I took one girl to the room all the same, not expecting much and no getting much. When I gave her 50 euros she said didn't they tell you the prices had gone up and it's now 60 euros?

I think this place will be up for sale soon. It must have had difficulties attracting girls and without a decent line-up the only way you can go is down, even (especially) if you set the basic price at 60.

The Cane
02-10-17, 14:02
I recommend that FKK Babylon Hamburg be given its own thread in the forum.

Sirioja
02-10-17, 19:05
I recommend that FKK Babylon Hamburg be given its own thread in the forum.Did you enjoy? Large club, many rooms, but no beauties for me on end of December 2014 , some Polish. I prefer Harmony, even smaller.

Sirioja
02-11-17, 09:39
Did you enjoy? Large club, many rooms, but no beauties for me on end of December 2014 , some Polish. I prefer Harmony, even smaller.To delete please, I didn't read post on other FKK thread.

ConanTheMonger
05-18-17, 04:57

What do you think?And depending on what happens with the new sex laws more people might be active in these areas instead of Germany and want more information / reports regarding these clubs.

Sirioja
05-18-17, 07:49
And depending on what happens with the new sex laws more people might be active in these areas instead of Germany and want more information / reports regarding these clubs.I'm not German, but new law won t get forbidden German FKK. Good level girls will stay good. Bad level girls are already bad before the law works. I agree with this law which is to protect WGs health, mainly about AO sex clubs, which is risky about diseases. DFK won t be forbidden, foreplay won t be forbidden, BJ will be done in private when in a room. Not much will change for who look for classic sex.

Austria is more expensive and not better level than Germany.

Switzerland is high level for girls but more expensive. 140/30 mn at Globe, 150 at Bumsalp, 280 at Aphrodisia. Some Globe small brothers are 65 for entry without foods and You can even get 30 mn for only 63 CHF, without DFK. DFK will cost 37 more to get GFE 30 mn for 100 , DFK will cost 74 CHF or € for 1 GFE hour. Swiss Dietikon is 89 for GFE 30 mn, great small club, I enjoyed playful Simona. Ro, like History Liestal with exceptional GF Lorena. Ro.

ConanTheMonger
05-27-17, 04:39
Austria is more expensive and not better level than Germany.What about GT Vienna? I've heard great reports of that place having better quality women, is it part of the GT chain in Germany too?

Also where is the Babylon Hamburg thread, or is there none? Heard good reports of this place too in a few posts in the Atmos thread, I would like to know more of this place.

And on a side note, why has Spain not caught on to the FKK trend? Are there laws preventing it? From what I read Spain seems to be the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes?

Pistons
05-27-17, 15:35
And on a side note, why has Spain not caught on to the FKK trend? Are there laws preventing it? From what I read Spain seems to be the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes?I feel it is hard to get the right info regarding spain. Some girls I have met has pretty much told what I know about it. And some posters here. It sounds like not everything about it is legal, but I don't know. In czech rep it is also illegal, but still there is even an FKK there, and in strip clubs they sell sex. (I was there last year). Same with Slovenia too...

But perhaps because it is not too legal in spain, they hold down the marketing. So not much websites up, google maps markings etc.

What spain has is climate. And just as cheap flights as to and from germany... what I hate about germany is the random weather. The summer needs to last longer. Spain has a great climate for this stuff... price in the spanish brothels differs also alot. There are cheap places, but they lack the amenities. And there are high end nice fresh places which are as expensive as the most expensive austrian clubs... or more for all I know... not to mention boring marbella (for some girls it is boring apparently). If you play around for awhile you meet some girls who has been to marbella and give you stories from there. Although it seems lying about being russian is a requirement in marbella. Lol

The Cane
05-27-17, 16:08
It sounds like not everything about it is legal, but I don't know. If you play around for awhile you meet some girls who has been to marbella and give you stories from there. Although it seems lying about being russian is a requirement in marbella. Lol.As we used to say back in the day, if you don't know, then you better ask somebody! Prostitution absolutely is legal in Spain, including owning a business where prostitution takes place. What is illegal is pimping or hiring somebody to be a prostitute. Now sure, sometimes the line can get a bit gray when analyzing a situation to determine if it's "pimping" or not, but in principle, prostitution is legal in Spain. Been there, openly mongered freely with no concerns whatsoever about getting in trouble with the law. Go and enjoy. Have a good time! Oh, and I fucked a girl in the ass in Barcelona who was indeed a Ruskie from some place in Siberia hehehe!

Sirioja
05-27-17, 17:25
What about GT Vienna? I've heard great reports of that place having better quality women, is it part of the GT chain in Germany too?

Also where is the Babylon Hamburg thread, or is there none? Heard good reports of this place too in a few posts in the Atmos thread, I would like to know more of this place.

And on a side note, why has Spain not caught on to the FKK trend? Are there laws preventing it? From what I read Spain seems to be the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes?Spanish clubs are also more expensive and not same level for girls, compare to my regulars. Not attracted by Latinas.

Spain is good for sun and foods.

For high level in FKK, Switzerland. Also for ski and white chocolate for me.

ExpatLover
05-27-17, 18:49
What about GT Vienna? I've heard great reports of that place having better quality women, is it part of the GT chain in Germany too?

And on a side note, why has Spain not caught on to the FKK trend? Are there laws preventing it? From what I read Spain seems to be the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes?Sorry but except Germany mostly concentrated in Hessen and Berlin, there is no FKK trend in Europe. Even in NRW most of the girls are no fully naked.

Hessen Bub
05-27-17, 19:18

And on a side note, why has Spain not caught on to the FKK trend? Are there laws preventing it? From what I read Spain seems to be the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes?There is no GT chain in Germany. GT Vienna is just another club with the same name.

Babylon Hamburg is one of the worst clubs in Germany, where did you read something positive about it?

Clubs are legal in Spain AFAIK. But service levels are in general lower than in Germany and prices higher. Don't know where you get the conclusion from that Spain is "the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes"?

HB.

The Cane
05-27-17, 19:46
Babylon Hamburg is one of the worst clubs in Germany, where did you read something positive about it? Clubs are legal in Spain AFAIK. But service levels are in general lower than in Germany and prices higher. Don't know where you get the conclusion from that Spain is "the best place to monger in Europe as far as value for money, beauties, GFE goes"?

HB.I enjoyed my two trips to Babylon Hamburg and had plenty good to say about it!

I too question why there is no separate thread for this club. If Atmos and Harmony have separate threads, then why not FKK Babylon Hamburg too? It is the largest of the clubs in Hamburg in terms of the facilities, and absolutely on par with the Hessen Big 5 in this respect. The line-up is smaller, but I liked it the most based on the diversity of nationalities represented.

As for Spain, I have said time and again that pound for pound and inch for inch, Spain is my favorite place to vacation in Europe. If you look at just P6, then Germany wins. But, if you look at the full picture, to include P6 options, weather, food, beaches, etc. , then I'm taking Spain! I have had many, many good sexual encounters in Spain that I will remember for the rest of my life. Some of the best! From Barcelona to Madrid to Seville. Yes Sir!

Sirioja
05-27-17, 19:47
Babylon Hamburg is a quite large club with many many rooms, no risk to wait for key, not like at LR with only 14 rooms and sometimes, not only on Friday and Saturday, about 2 hours waiting. Good foods, inside swimming pool at Babylon. Some Polish and German girls. 60/30 mn.

Sebastiane
05-28-17, 01:23
I agree with The Cane that Babylon Hamburg is a good club with super facilities and should have its own thread too.

The Cane
05-28-17, 10:10
I call again for a new FKK Babylon (Hamburg) thread. What has to happen in order for this to take place? It's a big club with great facilities and a very diverse LU (if not on the smaller side). This club is a major player in Hamburg along with Atmos and Harmony. It most definitely should have a dedicated thread. Can we make this happen? The more information on all of the clubs out there and the easier it is to find it, the better!

PayForIt
05-28-17, 11:15
I enjoyed my two trips to Babylon Hamburg and had plenty good to say about it!

I too question why there is no separate thread for this club. If Atmos and Harmony have separate threads, then why not FKK Babylon Hamburg too? It is the largest of the clubs in Hamburg in terms of the facilities, and absolutely on par with the Hessen Big 5 in this respect. The line-up is smaller, but I liked it the most based on the diversity of nationalities represented.

As for Spain, I have said time and again that pound for pound and inch for inch, Spain is my favorite place to vacation in Europe. If you look at just P6, then Germany wins. But, if you look at the full picture, to include P6 options, weather, food, beaches, etc. , then I'm taking Spain! I have had many, many good sexual encounters in Spain that I will remember for the rest of my life. Some of the best! From Barcelona to Madrid to Seville. Yes Sir!I agree. HB's statement that service levels are generally lower is not correct at all in my experience and is too sweeping a statement. It is also not quite right to say that prices are more expensive in Spain. It is about the same or maybe a little cheaper in Spain. For example, if I go to Scandalo in Malaga (it's top club) I pay no entry, 10 euros for drinks, and 180 for an hour in the room with the girl with everything included. Some girls will not do BBBJ and some not anal or may seek more for it, but I've had both many times in Spain with no extra charge. So if I have two hours in the room that's 360 plus say 4 drinks takes my spend to 400. If I go to an average priced FKK rather than pick on Artemis as the most expensive entry, so say 65 at Sharks (is it still that?) then again lets say 40 on drinks, 2 hours in the room is 200 so I'm up to 305 but then if I want CIM or anal I'm going to go above the 400 I would have spent in Spain. Diana Plus is a good club in Madrid - 10 entry and the girls are the same 100 for the hour as in most FKKs but then no extra for BBBJ (and it's not becoming illegal in Spain!) or CIM. So a night out in Estark at Diana Plus for 2 hours is much cheaper than in an FKK and the options are arguably as good as a lot of FKKs.

Some of my best ever experiences have been in Scandalo, Malaga, Vive Madrid, Diana Plus in Madrid, Puerto Banus and more latterly the excellent choices and LU at Fontana Los Barrios near Algeciras. Though my session last night in FKK Sunshine Munich will live long in my memory!

The old FKK v Spain chestnut is interesting but in fact the truth is both have pros and cons and I love them both in equal measure.

Germany: pros are how lovely it is to be surrounded by so many naked women. Especially in the outdoor areas e. G. Oase, World etc. And its nice to attend during the daytime and have so many options, eat, have a workout (Artemis) swim, massage, sleep as well as sessions in the rooms. None of that is possible in Spain which for me means that overall during my time in a Club I slightly prefer the FKKs to Spain.

Cons of FKKs. Entry fees are not cheap, can fluctuate (Oceans), girls can be far more sharky IMHO, food can be awful, some rooms are horribly smokey (the Living Room Cancer Lounge), occasionally unfriendly bar staff (Sharks and Artemis) and its boring being upsold constantly by girls wanting more for CIM, anal, domination etc.

Spain pros. Nice to see some women in very sexy dresses not just dessous (generally frowned upon in FKKs despite themed days which I actually like) though this can make for the occasional odd let down when the tits come out and head south. Night club atmosphere, fantastic cities to spend time in during the day (Sevilla, Madrid, Valencia, Barca, Granada, Malaga old town) compared to Germany where Munich is lovely, and Hamburg but Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and Cologne are boring and the areas around Haptbhanofs are seedy and ugly. The weather is obviously much better in Spain.

Downsides of Spain. No real options for daytime mongering other than tantra massages and very early entry into clubs where the worst looking girls only will be available. And of course the lack of organisation. Germans are good at organising things. The Spanish live for tomorrow and would not know urgency if it was coming towards them in a hurricane. It is also a bit irritating to be so frequently offered drugs in the rooms or for girls to want to take them.

And finally, as this is the suggestions for new FKKs I'll make one: went to FKK Sunshine in Munich and loved it. Small but good options on girls. Only really poor aspect was the food being ordered from outside and being cheap fast food). But a city the size of Munich should surely have an FKK listing. Though I confess that the forum is very rarely used for comments which I do find odd given that the city itself is really very nice to visit.

Pistons
05-28-17, 11:26
Well Eleny (Oceans) used to work at Vive. And Mili (Artemis) worked at a club near barcelona. Two of my favourites at german FKK's. So I can imagine you basically find the same type of girls in spain as in Germany too. So then it is all about facilities, pricing, convenience of travel, amount of options and stuff outside. And whatever decent the ratio of hot girls are compared to germany or austria...

The Cane
05-28-17, 11:51
Diana Plus is a good club in Madrid - 10 entry and the girls are the same 100 for the hour as in most FKKs but then no extra for BBBJ (and it's not becoming illegal in Spain!) or CIM. So a night out in Estark at Diana Plus for 2 hours is much cheaper than in an FKK and the options are arguably as good as a lot of FKKs. The old FKK v Spain chestnut is interesting but in fact the truth is both have pros and cons and I love them both in equal measure.

And finally, as this is the suggestions for new FKKs I'll make one: went to FKK Sunshine in Munich and loved it. Small but good options on girls. Only really poor aspect was the food being ordered from outside and being cheap fast food). But a city the size of Munich should surely have an FKK listing. Though I confess that the forum is very rarely used for comments which I do find odd given that the city itself is really very nice to visit.Club Estark at Diana Plus is my favorite place in Madrid. Why? It's very small, but there were some smoking hot girls there when I went, including two that will remain with me forever I enjoyed the sessions so much. And, I absolutely agree about Munich. A very lovely city, and the one I like in Germany the best so far. Unfortunately, there are not a lot of FKKs there, but I too enjoyed my visit to Sunshine. Here is the report I wrote:

PussyLiccker
05-28-17, 12:21
It's not wise to infer what you'd expect from 1 or 2 gals. Go visit and experience it yourself.

Pistons, if you happen to stop by Samya, look for Andrea. Tighter body than Eleny (softer and slight weight gain now), similar look, but younger.

Hessen Bub
05-28-17, 13:12
I agree. HB's statement that service levels are generally lower is not correct at all in my experience and is too sweeping a statement. It is also not quite right to say that prices are more expensive in Spain. I've had only great sessions in Spain. Still from what I hear from guys I trust is that service levels levels in general are lower. YMMV.

If you take a club with 12,50 EUR (Rom) or World on a Wednesday with 30 EUR entry, then Spain is more expensive, depending on the club and on how much drinks you buy.

But if Spain is such a great place for clubs, go and report.

HB.

Pistons
05-28-17, 20:20
Pistons, if you happen to stop by Samya, look for Andrea. Tighter body than Eleny (softer and slight weight gain now), similar look, but younger.I got 3 days I have to spend at nrw in 1-2 weeks and I really have a hard time deciding where to go. But so far I don't have samya on top of my to go list. Why would I go there?

The thing is.

- I want outdoor areas if the sun is up.

- got to go back to oceans one night at least. (Its my club remember?)

- Aca seems to be the competitor to Samya, yet sounding slightly more interesting lineup wise now. Or is this wrong?

- Dolce Vita has both a pool, and a party on June 10.

- GT / LR discount.

- Both VV / PHG / SixSense / YinYang has outdoor pools, but info is scarse. German and french boards only give mediocre feedback.

But Samya is falling a bit behind now. Tell me why I should go to Samya on a 3 day nrw tour if I visit max 5 clubs?

SiamJim
05-28-17, 21:20
I visited FKK 66 Villingen Schwenningen, first time today. I arrived around 1300 and stayed until 1700. The entry fee was 50 euro, and was told the girls start at 60 euro for 30 min. I live in Germany, visit FKKs every 2 or 3 weeks, and usually enjoy the whole scene. Big clubs, small clubs, I generally have a good time. Today was the first time I never went with a girl. I guess the lineup wasn't to my liking, but the attitudes I was getting were bit of turn off. It seems the standard practice in this place is buying girls drinks. I observed customers throughout the day ordering bottled drinks in ice buckets for the girls seated with them. Not sure what any of that was costing. I thought the lineup might improve later in the day but it didn't. The weather was great and they have a nice outdoor area, so I figured I'd relax in the sun and at least have something. Around 5 I asked if they'll be putting food out, and was told they don't do that on Sunday. I had enough sun at this point and left.

Craiova
05-29-17, 08:38
I've had only great sessions in Spain. Still from what I hear from guys I trust is that service levels levels in general are lower. YMMV.

If you take a club with 12,50 EUR (Rom) or World on a Wednesday with 30 EUR entry, then Spain is more expensive, depending on the club and on how much drinks you buy.

But if Spain is such a great place for clubs, go and report.First of all except Madrid, the Mediterranean coast and on the french border there aren't many decent large clubs in Spain. I spend in the last years some time in the north of Spain. And in cities like Leon, Burgos, Pamplona, La Corunja it was difficult to find a decent sex location. In the whole area AFAIK there aren't any larger clubs. Ofc you find some small clubs with maybe 3 or up to 8 girls but that's it. Best location for P6 in the north of Spain I found in Vigo at this hotel club Peinador next to the airport. There were on a Friday afternoon / evening around 25 girls.

Service level was in general lower than at German FKK clubs, no DFK quite often, BBBJ isn't standard some girls charge extra for this and many girls don't have this on the menu. You don't pay entry fee and stay in clothes, you pay for drinks for a coke in average 7 euro. 30 minutes session cost in average 60 euro plus 20 euro extra for BBBJ. Also as tourist some girls charge you 3 euro for the sheets.

Made in total in the north of Spain around 15 sessions with 10 different girls at 5 different places and looked at around 5 other places without any session. Conclusion: lower service level, lower optic level, lower english skills, higher prices.

Other experience with Spanish clubs was in 2010 in Madrid at Flowers. There was more choice and better optic but again service level below German FKK clubs.

PayForIt
05-30-17, 15:36
First of all except Madrid, the Mediterranean coast and on the french border there aren't many decent large clubs in Spain. I spend in the last years some time in the north of Spain.
Service level was in general lower than at German FKK clubs, no DFK quite often, BBBJ isn't standard some girls charge extra for this and many girls don't have this on the menu. Conclusion: lower service level, lower optic level, lower english skills, higher prices.

Other experience with Spanish clubs was in 2010 in Madrid at Flowers. There was more choice and better optic but again service level below German FKK clubs.As HB says, YMMV (and HB probably 75% of all my reports are indeed from Spain). But these conclusions are not what I've found. Perhaps worth you reading a great recent review (this week from Kosher in the Madrid thread) on this topic. It is not correct that there are not many decent large clubs on the Spanish Coast. Malaga. Scanadlo is the best and regularly has better optics than any FKK I've ever been to. But also Miladay Palace (Marbella and expensive), Sala Divas Malaga, Glass Palace Estepona, Estate 92 Fuengirola, Estark 95 LOS Barrios (now poor) and Fontana in LOS Barrios. Which is superb. Lower optic level is a matter of personal taste, but rarely in any FKK does a girl live up to Melissa in Scanalo, Nancy in Flowers, Jessica in Vive. All of whom have been top models on front pages of magazines for their beauty before now.

I've never had any issue in any Spanish club with English skills. On prices, I agree that there are some deals in FKKs (HB points two out and in years gone by the 50/25/25 rule in Samya was great). So it is possible to make a cheaper trip to an FKK than to a Spanish club.

Service levels are variable anywhere. You can find 2 great girls in an FKK and 2 poor ones in Spain and vice versa. Those experiences would shape your views of levels. But I've been doing this for over 20 years all over the world and I've found that service level really comes down to the connection with the service provider and her attitude. If they are good the service will be good whether you are in Spain, Germany or anywhere else.

But I think as one person said recently this is like comparing apples and oranges. And as Kosher says (some of his reports in Madrid thread recently are superb reading and great fun!) the answer is to try both. It need not be a competition. The beauty of FKKs for me is not so much whether the prices are higher or lower, and I find the ability to spend several hours with options other than drinking the attraction. To be able to session quickly without taking off clothes and putting them on works well. Then food, sleep or read, sunbathe etc. All things you don't do in a Club in Spain. The problem with FKKs is that they are mainly in Germany and with only a couple of exceptions what is available outside of the FKKs in Germany is just not appealing. Little sun (though Munich was hot last weekend! No beaches, the cuisine is far superior in Spain, the diversity of the girls, tapas, and wine. Sure if you are a beer drinker Germany wins!

Happily Germany and Spain are not far from one another so going from one to the other to sample and enjoy both is easy. I dared to question in the Madrid thread why there are no FKKs in Spain (where prostitution is legal) and was a little surprised to see the adverse reaction from members of that thread very much opposed to having FKKs in Spain. Interesting reading and the points those guys set out were well made and had proper logic.

I don't think Spainish Clubs are better than FKKs. Or vice versa. They are just different and it's great that in Europe these choices exist in comparison to other areas of the world (US) where options are really very poor and expensive.

Pistons
05-30-17, 16:22
I just read that discussion you had in the Spain thread. And I must say I felt the responses you got were quite bleach and boring. One of them sums it up quite well. It is not a FKK or Spain. It is an FKK or anywhere else in the world discussion. And Spain problem is more that it doesn't excel in anything. It is like a middle player. Maybe I should probably go there more, but the way he describes Spain is the same as most other countries. And for that type of market Thailand is the place that excels in it. So if Spain wants to just be stuck in the middle, so be it. If it had drawn many hot eastern European girls or Spanish girls, I agree it is worth visiting for the girls. But for the girls alone. The market itself is boring in Spain. Maybe 2-3 top clubs looks nice, but they remind me more of gogo bars with girls walking around than FKK's. Or in fact, they fall between the 2 chairs. Although there are European girls instead of Asian if that is your cup of tea. And besides, you may just as well go to Dubai if this is your type of scene.

It is almost as if I would start thinking you were just discussing with a couple of pimps in that thread... then again, I get that feeling more and more these days. (ex: who in his right mind would like to go and 'check out showers in private apartments' etc? Welcome to imagination land.)

The Cane
05-30-17, 17:44
I just read that discussion you had in the Spain thread. And I must say I felt the responses you got were quite bleach and boring. One of them sums it up quite well. It is not a FKK or Spain. It is an FKK or anywhere else in the world discussion. And Spains problem is more that it doesn't excel in anything. It is like a middle player. Maybe I should probably go there more, but the way he describes Spain is the same as most other countries. And for that type of market thailand is the place that excels in it.

It is almost as if I would start thinking you were just discussing with a couple of pimps in that thread... then again, I get that feeling more and more these days... (ex: who in his right mind would like to go and 'check out showers in private apartments' etc? Welcome to imaginationland...)Wrong, wrong, and wrong again! Spain excels in a lot! Perhaps you should read it all again? And once again somebody wanting to pump up Thailand. Well, only if you like Asian women. And if you don't, then Thailand most certainly is not all that!

Pistons
05-30-17, 22:58
Wrong, wrong, and wrong again! Spain excels in a lot! Perhaps you should read it all again? And once again somebody wanting to pump up Thailand. Well, only if you like Asian women. And if you don't, then Thailand most certainly is not all that!I'm not pumping up Thailand at all. I would prefer more European girls in general. But take away the girls from the picture, and Thailand is better than Spain.

The Cane
05-31-17, 06:08
But take away the girls from the picture, and thailand is better than spain.You're on a mongering board talking to a bunch of mongers. That means the girls are an essential part of the picture and cannot be taken away, and absolutely must be considered! As was suggested by another, please think it through before you make a statement LOL! Making a statement to mongers about which country is better, without taking the girls into consideration, makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps for some other audience, but not this one.

Pistons
06-01-17, 21:59
You're on a mongering board talking to a bunch of mongers. That means the girls are an essential part of the picture and cannot be taken away, and absolutely must be considered! As was suggested by another, please think it through before you make a statement LOL! Making a statement to mongers about which country is better, without taking the girls into consideration, makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps for some other audience, but not this one.It doesn't matter if you have the hottest girls in the world if they are in cryosleep. 1 bird in the hand is better than 10 on the roof. I would advise an IQ upgrade at neurallink when that becomes available. Same for that other poster (but I guess that would just cause a post deletion again)

ShooBree
09-03-17, 21:11
Spain is much better than Germany.

Better climate, service and cheaper.

In Spain I have excellent sex with beautiful girls for 30-45 minutes for 80 euro. In Germany I have bad sex with beautiful girls for 15-30 minutes for 125 euro. 125 euro is for the crazy entrance fee of 75 euro and the girl for 50.

And I won't even mention what's possible to have if you find the right girl. The first time I went to a Spanish club I asked the first hot girl that approached me how much she wanted to go to my hotel for the night. She asked for 350 euro. I am sure that she would have accepted at least 250 if I had negotiated. That was a great night though. One of the hottest girls I've seen in any brothel and the service was excellent.

This is embarrassing to admit but the first time I went to a FKK I spent 475 euro, 75€ entrance fee and 400€ for one girl. That included 1 hour, anal, CIM and something more that I can't remember. And in reality it was probably less than an hour.

In Spain it feels like being in a club. In Germany it feels like a meat market, but I do like that the girls are all naked.

In Spain I feel like a King, in Germany I feel like a walking ATM.

ExpatLover
09-04-17, 19:07

In Spain I have excellent sex with beautiful girls for 30-45 minutes for 80 euro. In Germany I have bad sex with beautiful girls for 15-30 minutes for 125 euro. 125 euro is for the crazy entrance fee of 75 euro and the girl for 50.

And I won't even mention what's possible to have if you find the right girl. The first time I went to a Spanish club I asked the first hot girl that approached me how much she wanted to go to my hotel for the night. She asked for 350 euro. I am sure that she would have accepted at least 250 if I had negotiated. That was a great night though. One of the hottest girls I've seen in any brothel and the service was excellent.

This is embarrassing to admit but the first time I went to a FKK I spent 475 euro, 75 entrance fee and 400 for one girl. That included 1 hour, anal, CIM and something more that I can't remember. And in reality it was probably less than an hour.

In Spain it feels like being in a club. In Germany it feels like a meat market, but I do like that the girls are all naked.

In Spain I feel like a King, in Germany I feel like a walking ATM.So it is better you stay in Spain, so more girls for me in Germany.

Tom Tigers
01-14-20, 13:42
Is there a chance that Permanent link for Google Map FKK Finder fir Germany could be posted under its own heading? That would be useful. Thanks!

Sirioja
01-14-20, 20:31
So it is better you stay in Spain, so more girls for me in Germany.In Spain, real Russians or Ukrainians just fallen from tupolev and so happy to speak Russian with me, showing me photos of their town, but didn't find a wow look compare to some pretty Romanians I got. But when you know their button, Russians and Ukrainians are fire in bed. Touristic visa work in Spain, no registration.

Prettiest Russians or Ukrainians are escorting. Was happy with tatar Viktoria and Belarus Yana in Paris.

RedJoe
03-31-22, 09:33
Hi All,

I found that the FKK Village club just opened Sept 2021 and from images and what I have been able to find it looks good! Anyone have any experience from there? I plan to go this Saturday (2 April '22) but would love to find out how the lineup is and how the general rating is.

Joe.

UssbTravel
04-02-22, 21:18

This is embarrassing to admit but the first time I went to a FKK I spent 475 euro, 75 entrance fee and 400 for one girl. That included 1 hour, anal, CIM and something more that I can't remember. And in reality it was probably less than an hour.

In Spain I feel like a King, in Germany I feel like a walking ATM.Are there many Ukrainian or Russian girls available?

RedJoe
07-18-22, 14:23
Hi All,

I found that the FKK Village club just opened Sept 2021 and from images and what I have been able to find it looks good! Anyone have any experience from there? I plan to go this Saturday (2 April '22) but would love to find out how the lineup is and how the general rating is.

Joe.Well I went to the club and it was a cold April day. So what appeared to be a very nice outdoor area was not available. Arrived quite early just as they opened and only 2 girls were present. Unfortunately not my type. But seemed sweet enough. I asked in the bar and they said that much more girls would be coming soon. But at 5 PM it was maybe only one extra. At 7 PM there was finally a few more girls and I decided for a dark Romanian chick with a few tattoos and natty tits - 100 for for BBBJ and 30 minutes and a friendly attitude. After that I left and won't return due to the lack of girls.

/ Joe.