PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in El Salvador

Nibu Raphael
05-16-06, 21:20
Thread Starter.

Nibu Raphael
05-17-06, 01:57
Hi Everyone. Hello. Especially to Jackson for putting this thread in for me. Bad News to everyone and Jackson to I got fucked on my ticket again. I am sorry again to Jackson and My buddy Artistty. I feel like those asshole nazis who fighted so much to do there racist crap in Skokie and then were happy to get Marquette Park for there rally. Sorry for the sarcasm. Anyways I hate nazis but the point I am trying to make is>>>> I choose this time to go cause of the dates june 6 2006==== 666. Probably nothing will happen at all. But if something did I would get the fuck out of the U.S. Or at least way out of the Chicago area incase any nukes go off. My origianal plan was to do Saint Louis area with Cape Girardeu MO. As a day I could stay safe for that 666 date then I Changed it to maybe somwhere in Mexico. Then I Tried for Guatemala and I got the ticket to late. Now El Salvador got fucked on me cause The girl last night at the agency did not reserve shit right. Sorry on that So I had my 350 And I asked the girl finally where I can go with that. I checked all destinations in Cntral America all the prices were over 400 at the minimum. TEven The cheap Mexico city price of 200 shot up to way over 300. Guadalajara then shot up to Fucking like 300. So Its official I am doing the Yucatan/Quintano Roo Region fom june 5th to 12th. El Salvador will be postponed. Sorry guys on this and To the nazi reference sorry. Fuck them too. Just trying to make my point. This will be continued in The Nibu In East Coast Mexico section. I do have some open time in October for 10 days maybe El Salvador then. In Late November until X/Mas time would be my big trip to California and Baja California Mexico. Keep you updated on this for sure,,, Nibu Raphael...

Artisttyp
05-17-06, 02:13
Too bad I will have to venture out into the wild by myself.
I recommend you dont use a travel agent if you can help it.Track the ticket yourself online for a few weeks prior to buying it.

Nibu Raphael
05-17-06, 22:44
Sorry Artissty. sorry People on the stupid nazi comments too. I hate those fucks. what I meant to say maybe this was my destination anyways just like I finally found out Why Pantera broke up.. That was there destination and I only love the super old Pantera when they were like Def Leppard meets Van Halen. Either Way I am devising a plan of just splitting up my Big Mexico Trip in to Baja Clifornia in November and maybe do Honduras for 10 days. Postpone El Salvador until next year. Guatemala probably late next year. This Sucks But I will make The Best of my trip to Merida,Cancun,Tulum and The Pyramids... Again Sorry guys,Nibu>> P.S. can somebody help me way way in advance to find a Cheap ticket to San Pedro Sula Honduras in October?
Too bad I will have to venture out into the wild by myself.
I recommend you dont use a travel agent if you can help it.Track the ticket yourself online for a few weeks prior to buying it.

Nibu Raphael
10-12-06, 04:48
Hi Everyone Still Am Here For Sure... Am Trying to figure out my plan of this next trip... I am still trying to get all my stuff together for sure.. I was thinking all The Time Of Just doing the Dominican Republic after going thru Mexico City But I know I can get cheap deals on some Hostel type places especially outside of The Capital of Santo Domingo But I am Scared many Girls will always ask for the cheapest prices of 50 bucks While in central America I can always find cheap 15 buck deals.. I have some friends that will Be Down in costa Rica for the months of December Thru Later Janurary... If I hook up with Them taking A Plane with a Layover In El Salvador and visit there for a week or just The Capital for a few days then The plane continues to San Jose Costa Rica I party there for a couple weeks and off to Panama For Carnaval.. I can do The Carnaval in Panama or The Dominican Republic.. Why Not in Panama????? That would Be Fun.. From there also I think a Plane To Barranquilla Colombia is not that expensive... So This is a possiblity people to do this... I am trying my best on this... If I stop in San Salvador I will make sure its like a full weekend And Then Leave.. O.K. All Is in The Works on things... I keep you all updated for sure,,, Sincerly Nibu Raphael.

Nibu Raphael
11-01-06, 07:57
Hi People I am a Breast Man But I Have heard from everyone That Honduras Has The Best Big Breasts.... I am planning a Trip to Central America for early 2007 But I think I just go directly to Nicaruaga and continue from there to Panama and Costa Rica too. Are There Any Good Big Breasts to Be Found There??? El Salvador would seem fine but too Many Maras There And they hold up Buses between cities traveling sometimes... I even here you can get robbed coming from the Airport to San Salvador...I want nothing at all of this... I know I am asking on Big Breasts In Central America But someone must help me out on this for sure... Would I be willing to Sacrifice My life and more finding The Big Ones in El Salvador? To Me it seems like Guatemala and Nicarauga I will find the most smallest breasts in Central America... I am thinking and was under the impression That Honduras Had The Big Titties of Central America But I have no time to get over there yet As I am planned on time and money for early 2007 To Enter Nicaruaga By Plane From THE US And Continue from there to Costa Rica And Panama Like I Said. Next Month In December I go buy my ticket and make my decision on all this for sure... If Anyone can help me out on this please post back here for sure,,, NIBU.

Artisttyp
11-01-06, 14:12
If you want tits go to jamaica. If you want ass go to latin america...IMHO

Cpteasy
11-02-06, 04:47
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE HEARD IS TRUE!! STAY AWAY FROM EL SALVADOR...ESPECIALLY FOR BIG BREASTS!

Cpt. Easy

Cpteasy
11-02-06, 04:54
That about says it all, Cpt. Easy

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 01:10
Hi Guys I Have heard horror stories on people getting robbed leaving the airport and other crazy stuff like buses being torched. I am planning on a Trip to Central/South America for the first few months of 2007. Is El Salvador to Dangerous for a lone Gringo like Me to do??? I will probably though not Stay in centro in San Salvador,,,Ok

Eric7
11-04-06, 01:57
Nibu

Skip El Salvador

You post in every country in central america, with the same requests .
I've never in my life met a hobbyist who was so one demensional!
Would you really visit another country for the very first time just to hunt for breasts??
That's it ??
The chicas of El Salvador rock...looks, personality, passion, etc...
All of the guys who are regulars on the Salvador thread love the chicas here, but are far from being as closed minded as you.

Think about it. You can only fu*k and su*k so much. Your off time gives you the oppritunity to discover new places. Food, night life, etc. But evidentally, you don't see that.

Oh well....hope you find your big breasts.

eric7

Nibu Raphael
11-04-06, 04:17
Hi Guys It Was Either El Salvador or Honduras Before Nicaruaga And I changed it all again. Looks like This is The Best Way Honduras for me then off to Nica,Costa And Panama. I think My Trip in the first two countries will kick off fine cause of The Cheapness in those two countries but on the other hand I am a Bit Cautios on getting robbed from The Airport of San Pedro Sula.. But I Doubt that will happen. I did not get info info also From Any mongers on El Salvador.
To Eric 7 Yes I love Big Breasts And Man I have been going on myspace and Have Found so Many Busty Latinas in The Honduras section. I am Sure El Salvador They Are Busty too But I think The Truth is That Honduras has The Mosty Meaty Racks in Central America. Damn This is it for Me. I will have to try for El Salvador,Guatemala and Belize in the future.. Maybe Later in 2007 or 2008 but for now forget it. I am off to these other 4 countries for sure...
Thats The Best Way For Me. Plus When I do Get to El Salavador i want to travel outside of The Capital and do like San Miguel,Santa Ana And La Libertad But I Here They Burn Buses In El Salvador.. So I need info on How Bad That is...
OK People Keep in touch here,,,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 05:36
Hey Mongers Yes mongers Not you Lurkers out there.. OK I bought my ticket for Darn Honduras... I was going to do it for San Salvador then bus it the next day early in the morning to San Pedro Sula Honduras but I said Fuck It Cause I would Be worried about many buses clogged up for the holidays even though it would be after Christmas... Yep Yep I would be scared I would be stuck in San Salvador or even San Pedro sula for New years Eve But I will be off in La Ceiba Honduras instead.. But Yep Either way I will skim thru El Salvador to check out San Miguel for a day or two As I found a busty Lusty Myspace girl there... I would arrive on a safe bus from Tegecugilapa Honduras. I could maybe even arrive from Choluteca But I might thru Tega.. I have not much info on San Miguel but My Busty Lusty gordita Salvadoran Babe said its very modern with shopping malls and many modern places to hang out... She will even help me out to get a good Bus To Leon Nicaragua Which I think is Nicabus. Alright I also heard Pirate CDS For a dollar in San Miguel now this I fucking Love. I spend over 700 Insane Bucks to get down here And will I spend my money on The Corporate Bastards??? Enough Enough Enough... OK Man I Need good info on San Miguel now,,,, Sincerly NIBU Raphael,,,, LATER MONGERS,,, Get Lost Damn Lurkers.....

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 08:51
OK Guys looks Like I will just make it in to San Miguel then for a day or two... I have at least My Gordita Tetona Babe That will show me around so it should be fun and if she gets boring and no Action from her I can Bullshit My way to My hotel and lie on her. Maybe Check out The Local Discos or Tonys. Is there Anything else out there besides tonys or That Cedazos place??? whats this Town called Santa Rosa all about by The Honduras Border???? Are there Any other small towns not far from the San Miguel city with XXX Action??? What about Amateuer Action for Girls At The Beach Near San Miguel????? What about ***** Places also on the side of Honduras or even crossing in to Nicaruaga??? I think a Village named Esteli or something like that. OK Back to San Miguel I hear its very modern like San Salvador. That sounds cool. Like i Said too Guys I Doubt I will make it up to San Salvador,La Libertad or even In To Santa Ana Just No time As I Have Friends of mine waiting for Me in Costa Rica....I also promised a cool young friend of Mine in Leon Nicaragua I should be there by Janurary 5th but will more Then likely Be there By The 8th.. Alright Then I am trying My Best guys.. Please Please Help Me on this here for sure... That Would rule for sure,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL...

Cpteasy
11-09-06, 16:05
Im sure you'll love San Miguel...probably the most tranquil city in El Salvador. Nothing like San Salvador, but great for you w/ your guide. If she has MS13 tatooed on her forehead, then you'll know you're in good hands...if not, she likely a gang-banger. After that you should try Puerto El Triunfo...another good place to get laid. And Santa Rosa de Lima...yes...get off the bus there. It's a small, sleepy little village w/ nothing but but large breasted women. Ask for "Las Putas de Pema", as soon as you get off the bus. Lots of action there. Buena Suerte

Ace01
11-11-06, 07:38
Im sure you'll love San Miguel...probably the most tranquil city in El Salvador. Nothing like San Salvador, but great for you w/ your guide. If she has MS13 tatooed on her forehead, then you'll know you're in good hands, if not, she likely a gang-banger. After that you should try Puerto El Triunfo, another good place to get laid. And Santa Rosa de Lima, yes, get off the bus there. It's a small, sleepy little village w/ nothing but but large breasted women. Ask for "Las Putas de Pema", as soon as you get off the bus. Lots of action there. Buena SuerteCpteasy is correct as always. But watch out in Costa Rica. I here they burn people on buses who have flawed orthography.

Nibu Raphael
11-11-06, 13:35
hi guys i have a lonely planet central american book in front of me now and would like to post here what they say on san miguel.... alright its a city of population 245,426... san miguel is the countrys 3rd largest city,its the main hub for the eastern half of the country.... its also a smogged up city. ok i will skip the rest they say there but theyu also say in the section o0f drinking check this out>>>>> though the downtown area is dark and deserted,the area around the esso triangle is a throbbing nightlife zone,with discos,strip clubs and mariachis for hire... most clubs have lot of pickups parked in front.. you may have to dodge a lot of drunks messing with foreigners... ok then off to the strip clubs i thought there were just two of them in san miguel like the reports have said here or are thse clubs in downtown like the strip clubs in ave. revolucion like found in tj mexico???? i am confused on this??? o.k. while i am here posting... can i get info on the sw scene in san miguel??? i want to be careful not to pick up an **** girl or shemale so can any one help me out on how to keep safe on this??? i do not want to do the wrong thing at all on this. i think after this post i will check in to the san miguel section again and see if i missed any details i shold know of then for sure. to cpteasy can you tell me more about santa rosa de lima and puerto triunfo??? i need as much info on there too.

SamanFan
11-11-06, 21:18
hi nibu.

mi first suggestion: don't take lonely planet seriously. that info in the best of the cases for el salvador is old and incomplete.

san miguel is not cosmopolitan as san salvador, it's really a small city.

"the area around the esso" is really a small place. it's on the way to the "panamerican road", the old limits of the city. you can find there 3 or 4 strip clubs. the esso oil station, maybe the mariachis and no more.

if you are gentle and nice, you will don't have problems there, but you shouldn't visit san miguel alone. the city can be a dangerous place due the gangs and police raids.

a rule about people: don't be an ass. evade all conflict. it's not worth.
remember: you are a lonely gringo there.

due all the girls travel around the country, you maybe will be dissapointed about the scene in san miguel. read the jimena's whereabouts in the san salvador forum.

but the prices are really cheap and if you are a bit patient and plenty of time visiting all the places you can find really nice gems.

about santa rosa y puerto el triunfo, those towns are very small. if you fell confortable in the "campo" (few commodities), you can five a try. even in santa rosa you can find nicas. note: i never mongered at san miguel
el triunfo o santa rosa.(but i travel a lot, i know those towns). some friends (an girls) gave this info.

i suggest a try in san salvador first.

hi guys i have a lonely planet central american book in front of me now and would like to post here what they say on san miguel.... alright its a city of population 245,426... san miguel is the countrys 3rd largest city,its the main hub for the eastern half of the country.... its also a smogged up city. ok i will skip the rest they say there but theyu also say in the section o0f drinking check this out>>>>> though the downtown area is dark and deserted,the area around the esso triangle is a throbbing nightlife zone,with discos,strip clubs and mariachis for hire... most clubs have lot of pickups parked in front.. you may have to dodge a lot of drunks messing with foreigners... ok then off to the strip clubs i thought there were just two of them in san miguel like the reports have said here or are thse clubs in downtown like the strip clubs in ave. revolucion like found in tj mexico???? i am confused on this??? o.k. while i am here posting... can i get info on the sw scene in san miguel??? i want to be careful not to pick up an **** girl or shemale so can any one help me out on how to keep safe on this??? i do not want to do the wrong thing at all on this. i think after this post i will check in to the san miguel section again and see if i missed any details i shold know of then for sure. to cpteasy can you tell me more about santa rosa de lima and puerto triunfo??? i need as much info on there too.

Jungle
11-13-06, 21:54
As I originally posted in the San Miguel thread, I have found Cedazos to be generally pretty good, though variable. They have quite a few girls and I have been with a couple that were really very attractive and amenable. They seem to vary a bit, but this is probably your best chance of getting lucky and finding something special. I think that they are open pretty much all day, but it gets much more active in the evening and there is a far bigger choice of girls. Don't try Gitanos, or the best luck you will get is if they are closed. The Cedazos that I have visited is about 1km up the Panamerican highway from the Esso station. There is a second Cedazos, that I have not visited, that is on the main road through the town centre (this is the road that connects up with the Panamerican highway at the Esso station) and again this is about 1km or so from the Esso station.

When I last drove past, there appeared to be a new place on the corner opposite the Esso station. I also once passed and saw a very attractive looking streetwalker right behind the Esso station. I had just emptied my testicles at Cedazos, so I was unable to check her out in more detail.

Gringo Loco #2
11-27-06, 15:53
Nibu Raphael, I know exactly who you are and precisely what you are planning inside that bald head of yours. I had a friend who is a private investigator look into your background.

Your real name is T** J. W*********, you live at 534 N. E******** Ave. in Elmhurst, Illinois, your phone number is 630-834-****, your date of birth is August **, 1968 and your Social Security No. is 3**-**-****.

You are a high school dropout with a history of mental disease and violent crime. You have never held a steady job and consequently, you are using this Forum to con members into giving you money. If Forum members do not give you enough cash, you have thieves assault and rob them.

Forum members need to know exactly who you are and how dangerous you are. You have even admitted on this Forum how you plan to use Chorros (Thieves) to rob and "fuck up" fellow mongers (John from Holland). In addition, you had two thieves rob Larry DC outside of his hotel because he did not give you enough money.

Fellow members please beware! Nibu by his own admission is one dangerous and violent sick puppy.Greetings El Salvador Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Vagringo2
12-06-06, 22:38
I have been around nibu in peru for a few days he was pleaseant and did know his stuff I think you need to mind your own business and go back to your boring little world the info you got rather it be true or not I could send jackson the freedom of info act and he would see the info you put on here might be public info you or your pi might of got it by other means keep your.

Memuris
12-11-06, 01:40
With all my respect Cpteasy, and as a help to other guys reading your post. I am not from El Salvador but I live here. San Miguel is, actually, the most violent city in El Salvador nowadays, plenty of robs, maras, etc.

I am not the usual guy who is afraid of every single place away from his home, but I think I know the difference between a safe and a dangerous place. San MIguel at night is a dangerous place, just look how many people you find at that time in the street... very few. So watch up!

Greetings.

Im sure you'll love San Miguel...probably the most tranquil city in El Salvador. Nothing like San Salvador, but great for you w/ your guide. If she has MS13 tatooed on her forehead, then you'll know you're in good hands...if not, she likely a gang-banger. After that you should try Puerto El Triunfo...another good place to get laid. And Santa Rosa de Lima...yes...get off the bus there. It's a small, sleepy little village w/ nothing but but large breasted women. Ask for "Las Putas de Pema", as soon as you get off the bus. Lots of action there. Buena Suerte

Cpteasy
12-12-06, 15:41
With equal all due respect, I know that and you know that -- nor are Santa Rosa de Lima nor Puerto El Triunfo hotbeds of mongering -- but some people need misleading (or killing) and I count Nibu as one. He never bothered me until he started PMing me re: El Salvador w/ all sorts of unintelligible questions.

Thanks.

Fly Bob
12-12-06, 18:34
With equal all due respect, I know that and you know that -- nor are Santa Rosa de Lima nor Puerto El Triunfo hotbeds of mongering -- but some people need misleading (or killing) and I count Nibu as one. He never bothered me until he started PMing me re: El Salvador w/ all sorts of unintelligible questions.

Thanks.

Cpteasy,

I sort of thought that you were trying to cleanse the gene pool with your suggestion. Too bad that won't happen now.

There are some people that want far too much and then are critical of everything. SS is a great place with wonderful people. The best way to enjoy someplace is to leave more happiness where ever you go. Don't go to just satisfy your own wants but enjoy each moment.

Nibu Raphael
04-16-07, 21:12
AM IN MExico now must make it here one day,, MY Two Buddies IN Queretaro Mexico DollarBill And EL Austriaco Say EL Salvador Kicks Ass,, OK Guys if so feel free to post Also Here Reports,, Take CARE,,,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
04-18-07, 06:52
I Heard FROM MY Buddys DollarBill And El Austriaco That EL Salvador Kicks Ass, Want to go there maybe next year but The Mara Situation and robbings of buses Scare the Shit out of me... UMMMM Help ME OUT?????
Nibu

Skip El Salvador

You post in every country in central america, with the same requests .
Would you really visit another country for the very first time just to hunt for breasts??
That's it ??
The chicas of El Salvador rock...looks, personality, passion, etc...
All of the guys who are regulars on the Salvador thread love the chicas here, but are far from being as closed minded as you.

Think about it. You can only fu*k and su*k so much. Your off time gives you the oppritunity to discover new places. Food, night life, etc. But evidentally, you don't see that.

Oh well....hope you find your big breasts.

eric7

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 07:38
People just trying to clear my name here as I can not post in the complaing to other members section or banned members section.. Life IS BS enough and it sucks when shit like this happens.. I hope I can make it also one day to EL Salvador this year no but 2008/2009 seems more feasible for sure,, Again I am not a Rip off at all,,,NIBU RAPHAEL....

Nibu Raphael
05-21-07, 05:26
HI people can someone explain the total cost differences with both of these countries???? Any Info I would be Happy,,, Sincerly NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 03:03
What Happened??????

Nibu Raphael
05-23-07, 07:40
Thanks Man Yes Two Mongering Friends of Mine in Querataro Mexico told me EL Salvador Kicks ASS that was EL Austriaco and Dollarbill.. Dollars like from THE midwest like me and the other guy is from Austria,, Two kick ass dudes for sure,, Again Thanks....

Nibu Raphael
05-24-07, 10:07
FUNNY DUDE....
Cpteasy is correct as always. But watch out in Costa Rica. I here they burn people on buses who have flawed orthography.

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 10:11
ANY Updates HERE?????

Nibu Raphael
06-19-07, 00:30
THANKS DUDE....
Hi Nibu.

Mi first suggestion: don't take Lonely Planet seriously. That info in the best of the cases for El Salvador is old and incomplete.

San Miguel is not cosmopolitan as San Salvador, it's really a small city.

"The area around the ESSO" is really a small place. It's on the way to the "Panamerican Road", the old limits of the city. You can find there 3 or 4 strip clubs. The Esso oil station, maybe the mariachis and no more.

If you are gentle and nice, you will don't have problems there, But You shouldn't visit San Miguel alone. The city can be a dangerous place due the gangs and police raids.

A rule about people: don't be an ass. Evade all conflict. It's not worth.
Remember: you are a lonely gringo there.

Due all the girls travel around the country, you maybe will be dissapointed about the scene in San Miguel. Read the Jimena's whereabouts in the San Salvador forum.

But the prices are really cheap and if you are a bit patient and plenty of time visiting all the places you can find really nice gems.

About Santa Rosa y Puerto el Triunfo, those towns are very small. If you fell confortable in the "campo" (few commodities), you can five a try. Even in Santa Rosa you can find nicas. Note: I never mongered at San Miguel
El Triunfo o Santa Rosa.(but I travel a lot, I know those towns). Some friends (an girls) gave this info.

I suggest a try in San Salvador first.

Nibu Raphael
09-03-07, 17:10
IS el Salvador still pretty cheap despite the falling Dollar????
As I originally posted in the San Miguel thread, I have found Cedazos to be generally pretty good, though variable. They have quite a few girls and I have been with a couple that were really very attractive and amenable. They seem to vary a bit, but this is probably your best chance of getting lucky and finding something special. I think that they are open pretty much all day, but it gets much more active in the evening and there is a far bigger choice of girls. Don't try Gitanos, or the best luck you will get is if they are closed. The Cedazos that I have visited is about 1km up the Panamerican highway from the Esso station. There is a second Cedazos, that I have not visited, that is on the main road through the town centre (this is the road that connects up with the Panamerican highway at the Esso station) and again this is about 1km or so from the Esso station.

When I last drove past, there appeared to be a new place on the corner opposite the Esso station. I also once passed and saw a very attractive looking streetwalker right behind the Esso station. I had just emptied my testicles at Cedazos, so I was unable to check her out in more detail.

Nibu Raphael
09-10-07, 05:01
THANKS LARRY FUCKED UP.....
I have been around nibu in peru for a few days he was pleaseant and did know his stuff I think you need to mind your own business and go back to your boring little world the info you got rather it be true or not I could send jackson the freedom of info act and he would see the info you put on here might be public info you or your pi might of got it by other means keep your.

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 06:49
ok peeps might finally do el salvador early next year... am thinking of doing it from busing from southern mexico.. are buses safe enough??? no attacks on buses????? i need as much info on this.. i do not want to die at the hand of ms 13 gangbangers...
with all my respect cpteasy, and as a help to other guys reading your post. i am not from el salvador but i live here. san miguel is, actually, the most violent city in el salvador nowadays, plenty of robs, maras, etc.

i am not the usual guy who is afraid of every single place away from his home, but i think i know the difference between a safe and a dangerous place. san miguel at night is a dangerous place, just look how many people you find at that time in the street... very few. so watch up!

greetings.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 00:05
I AM THE ASSHOLE NOW.. Kill The Maras or THE Corrupt Politicians.. MAN Dude Have You Fucking Flipped out on ME DUDER????? COME ON BE COOL MAN... I AM NOT THE ENEMY....

Thanks.

Nibu Raphael
09-14-07, 10:50
DUDE WHY THE HATE TO ME LIKE THAT??? I am Just a Dude Trying to Monger and do my best.. WHY single me out on this one??? I am Not THE Enemy Like Our Corrupt US Government.. Come on DUDE WHY???

Thanks.

Nibu Raphael
09-15-07, 06:15
PAZ PEOPLE....
Cpteasy,

I sort of thought that you were trying to cleanse the gene pool with your suggestion. Too bad that won't happen now.

There are some people that want far too much and then are critical of everything. SS is a great place with wonderful people. The best way to enjoy someplace is to leave more happiness where ever you go. Don't go to just satisfy your own wants but enjoy each moment.

Nibu Raphael
10-10-07, 02:31
hey peeps i do not support this shit but they had a report last night on the 10.30 noticias in shitcago with enrique gratis on pimp assholes that smuggle girls from el salvador to work as sex slaves in bars and prostibulos in like honduras,nicarauga and southern mexico i think.. they showed too the young ones hanging in the bars and outside of them or brothels.. some looked like they were 18 or 19 but in fact was ****.. i am not for this shit.. but too not be politically coreect how do you not get involved in this??? i mean how you know the difference??? i will not ask for an id or cedula cause thats too p fucking c for me.. so how does a gringo monger stay out of this trouble??? i saw first on this report it was latina guys getting busted by like latino type swat teams.. in peru especially lima this stuff was out of hand but if some idiot gringo gets busted on this cause of draconian pc american laws he gets the slammer forver and a latina really slap on the wrist i do not support this at all but if these governments will bust people on this get the pimps and madams of this for sure.. do not do it like they do it in the us reverse stings.. anyways manytimes too governments are behind these evil **** sex rings,,,fuck them all,,nibu...

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 04:54
DUDE Respond on Chavez IN THE Nibu IN Venezeula Section,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-19-07, 20:19
UMMMM am I Hated So Much??? Come on People post a last report on Here Post On Other Weird Areas To Be found in El Salvador,, I am Here Come on a Year End post Here People,,, NIBU....

The Expat One
01-02-08, 23:12
I live here you'll find me on www.tropicooltours.com travel info page. Yep Latin American Cities can be paradise for those who speak Spanish and know their way around, or hell for someone with no common sense and little Spanish. I meet and date women everywhere, I'm "old" and not that hndsome however I know all the subtle little tricks, know how to make women laugh and in El Salvador most all the working girls are single mothers and I respect them, many have become really good friends over the years in fact.

Nibu

Skip El Salvador

You post in every country in central america, with the same requests.

Would you really visit another country for the very first time just to hunt for breasts?

That's it?

The chicas of El Salvador rock. Looks, personality, passion, etc.

Oh well. Hope you find your big breasts.

Eric7

Senor Pescado
01-03-08, 06:04
What an idiot, Nibu is with his histerical rants.

Do not come to El Salvador with your attitude, please.

You sound like the type of person we would take to the airport, or shark fishing go to Thailand.

Nibu Raphael
01-03-08, 14:14
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this Post to a Moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

The Expat One
01-03-08, 19:50
Seņor Pescado is right on, with a little maturity and a few street smarts, one can meet, pick up and date women anywhere in Latin America.

I give all types of travelers advices on journeying to Latin America and how to advoid pitfalls and yes, when I was a guide/oral interpreter a few years back did refund the money of a few really ignorant and rude people. One American, drunk out of his mind, assualted the kid who dented his rental car in the parking lot of a "house" in San Salvador, while the other driver and I (I was driving of course) were negociating payment for the damage outside, by the time the police arrived, the American had fled in a taxi, I took back the rental next day and had them charge the damage to his credit card. Advised the American to leave, go, never return here.
Years ago another idiot, on a group convention/holiday, arrived in Guatemala, got drunk at the Hotel Bar and then he, I and the group headed to the "joint", as a guide for them I offered to hold on to any excess cash and valuables, this guy too drunk to listen, 15 minutes later he comes out of the "house" whining and crying he got robbed! Of course he did, he had $1,500 US cash in pocket. Later when he sobered up was contrite "I broke my own rules" Duhhhh!!!!

I now "See" 'Nibus' all over different types of travelers forums. Get a Guidebook, Surf the Net and get a life!!!

What an idiot, Nibu is with his histerical rants.

Do not come to El Salvador with your attitude, please.

You sound like the type of person we would take to the airport, or shark fishing go to Thailand.

Senor Pescado
01-03-08, 23:40
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nibu Raphael
08-31-11, 22:35
Hi it seems Chicas from EL Salvador look very chicas like typical Mejicanas. I mentioned this to Artistty my fellow monger amigo. Is that true? Also what is the average cup size of The Chikas from EL salvador? Would maybe go next year but it is a toss up on returning to the D. R. For sure. Anyways even I don't come here for 2012 or 2013 I still would want info on how hot the girls look here then. And if there Are D cups to be found I am guessing the capital is the best for sure.

Also before I go why are cheap hotels in san Salvador double of like cheap hotels in Guatemala City or Honduras bigger cities? Hope I get info on all this, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
09-01-11, 23:18
Hi Guys I am thinking of a compromise still do my big other D. R. Trip but maybe postpone it until March. I would like to go to El Salvador for a quick few weeks or maybe like over a month. This would be then in Janurary for a few weeks or then janurary until early febuarary. Ok then I might want to do this compromise but darn from Chicago going via Houston I can only find tickets from like 600 dollars minmum thru travelocity. I would prefer a ticket from 400 to 450. Any info on flights then people?

Ok then alright maybe I will send my friend Artissty a pm on this He might know. Cause there must be cheaper tickets then 600 roundtrip ok.

Also I heard that some hotels from 9 to 10 dollars are in I guess the escalon barrio. What about in centro. I heard in centro even cheaper. People must know about budget hotels in San Salvador then.

Then I go for now, Hope I get info on this,

Sincerly, Nibs.

Nibu Raphael
09-02-11, 10:33
Hi there guys,

Ok, still looking on this. If anyone has info post back here or get back to me in my inbox. I cleared a lot of messages in my inbox so things are better on that. Artissty said it was full but all ok now. Alright then I tried Kayak and other sites no luck 600 to 700. I need under 500. I will be happy for a 450 roundtrip.

Hey also been hitting up a lot of Salvadorenas on tagged badoo and facebook. Have not been on Hi 5 in ages.

Ok Hope I get this info, Need it Bad,

Sincerly, Nibu.

Mexidan
09-04-11, 23:14
Hi Guys I am thinking of a compromise still do my big other D. R. Trip but maybe postpone it until March. I would like to go to El Salvador for a quick few weeks or maybe like over a month. This would be then in Janurary for a few weeks or then janurary until early febuarary. Ok then I might want to do this compromise but darn from Chicago going via Houston I can only find tickets from like 600 dollars minmum thru travelocity. I would prefer a ticket from 400 to 450. Any info on flights then people?

Ok then alright maybe I will send my friend Artissty a pm on this He might know. Cause there must be cheaper tickets then 600 roundtrip ok.

Also I heard that some hotels from 9 to 10 dollars are in I guess the escalon barrio. What about in centro. I heard in centro even cheaper. People must know about budget hotels in San Salvador then.

Then I go for now, Hope I get info on this,

Sincerly, Nibs.I saw the flight to San Salvador, El Salvador for under $300 w / taxes on Spirit. I'm thinking of heading there this week on that price!

Nibu Raphael
09-08-11, 06:05
Hi To Mexidan are you sure on that 300 on Spirit? Yeh but Spirit is a rip off they charge for luggage that you bring on I think like 10 bucks and like 35 for luggage too. So if I can get away without the extra bullshit might be cool. But where did you find this price for? Thru Miami? OK If Go maybe like janurary thru early feburary. I will see.

Maybe I look in to Jet Blue, But they say Jet Blue has the worst problem on mechanical incidents. I guess I pm then Artissty He might know more about this,

Later, Nibu.