PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Steve191b
03-03-08, 23:55
It is $15 if you do it with someone not from an expensive hotel.

It is about 60 or 100 if they think you are rich.

Illini333
09-05-09, 21:09
Are the local girls from East Timor good looking?? Do they go to the bars and clubs in the capital?? How would the women compare to other asian wmen. Thanks

AJOnTheMove
11-08-11, 13:12
It is $15 if you do it with someone not from an expensive hotel.

It is about 60 or 100 if they think you are rich.Can you suggest where I could go?

Col Law
11-16-11, 12:45
Can you suggest where I could go?The original post is 4 years old (any new, news would be nice)

JohnTimor
06-05-17, 06:04
I arrived here a year and a half ago, after the UN left. I started mongering only recently. Several Chinese massage parlors will give you a HJ finishing for $20 extra. You can probably get more action, but the girls there were substandard so I passed. For ex, the Chinese MPs on Comoro road in the Times Square block, and the Tsing Hua Health Center on Banana road. Tsing Hua is bigger and you can probably find lots of girls there on a good evening.

There are also several Chinese KTVs in hotels where you'll find hookers. You need to speak Chinese to navigate them.

I'd like to find a good Thai or Indonesian MP where the girls speak some English, but so far all of them seem legit. If you know one, please let me know.