PDA

View Full Version : Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

GoodEnough
03-26-11, 01:17
Using Gangle's model of hormonal and instinctual determinism, and extending it but a step in another direction would mean that a psychopath's instinctual penchant to kill merely to satisfy some inner need should be both tolerated and understood outside the framework of morality, empathy or respect. I would argue that biology is not the sole determinant of destiny, and that society constructs rules, moral codes and standards of ethical behavior not merely for it's own perpetuation but also, in part, to protect individuals from their own baser instincts. One of the predominant rules of many cultures speaks to the protection of children. Granted that the definition of childhood is somewhat arbitrary, but it does reflect some sort of collective judgment about the point at which individuals are able to make mature, informed life decisions. Coming from a Western culture, the belief that anyone under the age of 18 is a child is firmly implanted, and it's a standard that I would never violate. The point of course is not whether a young woman who has passed through puberty is biologically able, or even instinctually inclined, to mate. The point is whether she is emotionally and intellectually yet capable of making decisions that will, in large measure, impact the course of her life, which of course she is unable to do.

GE

Radical Guy
03-26-11, 01:51
Using Gangle's model of hormonal and instinctual determinism, and extending it but a step in another direction would mean that a psychopath's instinctual penchant to kill merely to satisfy some inner need should be both tolerated and understood outside the framework of morality, empathy or respect. I would argue that biology is not the sole determinant of destiny, and that society constructs rules, moral codes and standards of ethical behavior not merely for it's own perpetuation but also, in part, to protect individuals from their own baser instincts. One of the predominant rules of many cultures speaks to the protection of children. Granted that the definition of childhood is somewhat arbitrary, but it does reflect some sort of collective judgment about the point at which individuals are able to make mature, informed life decisions. Coming from a Western culture, the belief that anyone under the age of 18 is a child is firmly implanted, and it's a standard that I would never violate. The point of course is not whether a young woman who has passed through puberty is biologically able, or even instinctually inclined, to mate. The point is whether she is emotionally and intellectually yet capable of making decisions that will, in large measure, impact the course of her life, which of course she is unable to do.

GEWow, GE, after I fumbled through your last post, I had a headache.

RG

Tally Wacker
03-26-11, 05:27
I think that some of the commentators here have no understanding of th reality of nature.

I was initially outraged that my now ex wife got my stepdaughter into an active sex life at age 13 or 14. But then I realised that my ex was driven by the same instincts as her daughter. No harm done, as the girl was on the pill.

So don't get so upset that a girl starts to work as a prostitute at age 13, or 10. It is not unusual in nature. And as for mothers pimping her daughter at age 14, no different to my ex.

Do a bit of study and research for yourself.

GYour ex GOT her daughter into an active sex life at 13? She pushed her to FUCK? And you were initally outraged but ok with it now? Very Bizarre Parenting.

Sf Roger
03-26-11, 06:53
somewhere in here i guess it should be said that, `the ability to delay gratification is one of the hallmarks of adulthood'. (it's a terrible thing to say to you guys in my first post, but what the hell)

"when the balls turn blue, tis time to think of the little head too!"

if in doubt, check the i'd, and sleep peacefully! come back and hit that `[CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901)' next year on her 18th birthday.

none of us wants to do the `big walk of shame' on page one of the manilla star. and besides, it's the wrong kind of pr for us mongers. it's even worse than overpaying the wg's.

GoodEnough
03-26-11, 07:18
sorry rg, i didn't mean my last post to sound as pretentious as it seems now that i re-read it. it just annoys me to read posts trying to rationalize having sex with children. to me, no matter how you dress it up, it's ****philia by another name. to use the onset of hormonal desire is, in my opinion, just another rationalization. the pages of the national papers here are chock full of stories about 12 year olds prostituting themselves because either they have no other means by which to stay alive, or their families are sacrificing the innocence of their children because they have no other means of getting money to pay for necessities. either way, it's sickening, and to somehow try to justify it is doubly sickening, at least to me.

ge

Cunning Stunt
03-26-11, 09:51
Well said GE. If there was a professorship for mongering ethics, then I guess that you would get the chair.

There are enough available girls in the legitimate 18-21 bracket (many looking much younger) that, legal and morality issues aside, why should any any man wish to look elsewhere. Not unless they have a proclivity for pubescent or, god forbid, pre-pubescent pussy. And in that case there is no hope for their sorry asses. But we all know that there are plenty of that ilk around in The Philippines and it is a rich hunting ground for them.

Not so many years ago, The Philippines, in response to external pressure, introduced the death penalty for certain classes of paedophile crimes and there were several high profile cases and, I believe, some executions. I imagine that the penalty is still on the statute book although I have not heard of any recent executions.

Chicochulo
03-26-11, 15:06
I just said bye bye to my first DIA contact (see photo section) She's 22, had one pinoy bf and she's about the tightest little spinner a man could ever want. I'm thinking of searching out some older women to find out if they are as tight. As for the young stuff, I can't see the point of risking so much money, freedom and reputation when the more mature pussy is better and more willing.

As aside note to WICKED Roger, the man must be a genious to figure out how to ass fuck these girls. The girl I just shagged was willing but she had the smallest balloon knot I've even seen. My pinky wouldn't fit.

CC

Member #4491
03-26-11, 18:26
so it was not over and out for me. when a lot of men rush to agree and pat backs, i always get curious.

i think we are talking about bebefilia and efebofilia, as well as ****philia. legally no difference, but let us use the correct definitions.

it is always easy to go all in and polarize ourselves hard against "the sick bastards", but maybe polarization is not the best way to evolve a society on this topic? war or diplomacy? or somewhere in between?

don't get me wrong, i am not in high school either and only fuck someone that is 18+. i ran into some 16 and 17 year old girls last trip and they where really nice, but i simply think the laws and general ethics of this area are good so i like to support and follow them. it is most likely not worth the risk or the regrets. children do nothing for me, and girls just under 18 are not that much better than the ones over 18, so why bother.

i once had a friend who was becoming a severe heroine addict, via the path of hash, amphetamines and other drugs. he is now jailed forever for stabbing people to death over money. i followed his sexual decay over a couple of years. as he got more ill minded from the drugs, he became more and more perverted. more was required to get him off. one of the last conversations we had was right before he was jailed. he had been walking in the forest and met a 12-13 year old girl and pretended to read her t-shirt while touching her little tits. fortunately the parents came.

i will spare you the stories of me being upset, etc. the hate for this behavior is natural. but at the same time this was a friend i once considered my brother. we traveled the world, and did everything together. he started out like a normal guy, and stepped on to the slipping slope and could not climb up again. i was confused on what had happened and what i was supposed to do.

in my belief, the total fear and panic over this topic is not helping the cause of executing these laws efficiently. no need for us law abiding good mongers to pat our backs and agree on how horrible this topic is. we are always running the risk of just striking our own egos and feeding the distance.

in my belief there is two ways to avoid a slipping slope. one is efficient, and one is less powerful when it comes to catching the ones that really needs to be caught.

the efficient one is to understand and accept the existence of the slope. gangles is in a way not arguing. he merely points to the disturbing facts. we all wish a 15 year old girl would not be sexy, since we agree that she is still a child, but sometimes she is sexy for some basic primitive part of our ego. now does acknowledging this means that we try to rationalize ourselves into taking the first step on that slope? i argue the opposite. knowledge and acknowledgment feeds responsible and responsive reactions, also to the darkest ideas generated in our most perverted moments. it is "cogito ergo sum". and not "i react therefore i am".

the random strategy is for me when a society act in panic or act to define themselves rather than to deal with the deviators. when we tense up and start to polarize. as one friend said on the topic of flag burning muslims."we used to have muslims, and now after the pictures of the prophet, we have angry muslims. what good does this gap do any of us?" different topic, same function of polarization. now do not get me wrong. i appreciate the clear and unambiguous message of for example mr ge. he provides guidelines. well founded reasons. a nail in the coffin to anyone maybe poking with his toe on that slope, thinking that maybe 16 would be ok. like the monger father of ethics. the disparate audience of isg requires clear messages and these are delivered. and then i come and try to be all philosophical and freudian. i once met an italian guy on rizal st in davao. some friends told me that he liked "very young girls". i talked to him, mentioning nothing. it was obvious he was torn and wanted to meet a legal girl."eighteen, small and cute", was the requirements. maybe small so he could close his eyes and pretend she was 14. after a few beers some guys wanted to beat him up for being a "sick **** asshole", and he ran off. most likely back to his hide out, where he had room service delivery, feeding his ill mind. i met him some days later and he was very vague on the topic of what he had been up to since last we met. would it have been better to not scare him off? you be the judge. maybe i should have just set the cops on him, but did not know what to tell them.

just to simplify this for everyone still wondering about how barba the best feels on this: explanations to why these desires are in humans can never ever serve as rationalizations or defense for the repugnant act of fucking a child. it is wrong and i am just as aggressive as anyone else when it comes to protecting my own offspring. i would torture the italian to death slowly, if he touched anyone even remotely sharing my dna or my circle of friends. but i also understand that this aggressive standpoint makes no difference in a true evolutionary sense. some smarter strategy for dealing with ill minds is required. minors can be found in abundance in the philippines. every month i hook up with a couple girls that are 15-17 years old. at first i am drewling over their profile pic, and then i get to know their age and get her the fuck off the list before some alarms sets off in some surveillance bunker. my last girl in cebu met a swedish guy in dia when she was 16. he took her cherry and fucked her over and over until he dumped her. he made it his quest to get her to open herself to her. no so hard, i can imagine.

sorry for this long post and please let this somewhat unidirectional blabber constitute a will for this forum to be less square and more open to the fact that we are not all binary minds. i rely that ge and someone else with more life experience will wrap this all up with some stable advice on how to catch also the ones that could actually have been saved from ending up on the manila star front page. clearly there is a gray zone, and how much would i not pay to know how many of the guys here really did draw the line at 18, at all points in their monger career.

b

Hairy Wonder
03-26-11, 19:43
The proper tools are needed to prepare the girl. And WR always seems to have all the tools he needs to get these tight girls ready to accept something larger.

Before learning about the proper tools, I had a gf that wanted to try anal. She made sure her ass was very clean, and insisted on me wearing a condom in case she missed anything. But when she tried to insert my penis, she was so dry that it hurt both of us. Needless to say, she swore that she would never try that again. I, however, did my due diligence to read up on the subject, and found that there were many things we could have done to make that first try much easier. I never got the chance to put that knowledge to use with her, as we broke up. But I have some that have told me they would happily give me their ass cherry when I get the opportunity to visit them. I can't wait!

Rubio Tonto
03-26-11, 20:43
well said ge. if there was a professorship for mongering ethics, then i guess that you would get the chair.

there are enough available girls in the legitimate 18-21 bracket (many looking much younger) that, legal and morality issues aside, why should any any man wish to look elsewhere. not unless they have a proclivity for pubescent or, god forbid, pre-pubescent pussy. and in that case there is no hope for their sorry asses. but we all know that there are plenty of that ilk around in the philippines and it is a rich hunting ground for them.

not so many years ago, the philippines, in response to external pressure, introduced the death penalty for certain classes of paedophile crimes and there were several high profile cases and, i believe, some executions. i imagine that the penalty is still on the statute book although i have not heard of any recent executions. one of my pinay exes was raped by her father at age ten. he tied her up and raped her while her mom was sleeping in the next room, then he left the house. she told her mom the next morning, then she and her mom went to her lola, who marched them down to the police station and demanded that they arrest the [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126). i found this out by googling my girl's name, and the city, her age, and her mom's name all matched. when i look back on it, she never mentioned her father, just saying "wala" when i asked where he was. anyway, the scumbag was convicted and sentenced to death, then his death sentence was upheld on appeal. several years ago, a bunch of these slimeballs had their death sentences commuted to life in prison by president arroyo.

ThatGuy865
03-26-11, 21:59
one of my pinay exes was raped by her father at age ten. he tied her up and raped her while her mom was sleeping in the next room, then he left the house. she told her mom the next morning, then she and her mom went to her lola, who marched them down to the police station and demanded that they arrest the [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126). i found this out by googling my girl's name, and the city, her age, and her mom's name all matched. when i look back on it, she never mentioned her father, just saying "wala" when i asked where he was. anyway, the scumbag was convicted and sentenced to death, then his death sentence was upheld on appeal. several years ago, a bunch of these slimeballs had their death sentences commuted to life in prison by president arroyo.the philippines has the death sentence but no president will evoke it because the catholic church opposes the death sentence.

the church has major influence in the philippine way of life. just as no sex education in schools. no divorce.

no president has been willing to go against the church.

every death sentence is always commuted to life.

Dex Xie
03-26-11, 22:37
So I'm kind of new to Date in Asia, and I'm wondering whats the best way to approach someone.

There also seems to be quite a few on there with "no photo no reply", and I'm not really keen on sending a photo first.

Thanks

Slippery
03-27-11, 04:11
Why do these women pick their noses when they are on cam? I saw one a few minutes pick her nose and eat the fucking booger. And she was hot!

FreebieFan
03-27-11, 07:00
The Philippines has the Death sentence but no president will evoke it because the Catholic Church opposes the death sentence.

The church has major influence in the Philippine way of life. Just as No sex education in schools. No Divorce.

No President has been willing to go against the Church.

Every death sentence is always commuted to life.You forget that Ramos, as a protestant pushed for population control and was succeeding during his time in office. Since Cardinal Sin passed on, there has been a decline in Churchs influence. Slowly the country is realising that having continued population is bad for its long term future. I see the Church; 's influence declining. For a Church that preaches moral standards Phils has some of lowest moral standard on the planet. Millions of girls unwed with kids, huge amounts of killings and kidnappings, . Not a lot of moral compass stuff there. Church thinks and says it has influence, and people pray a lot, but they do it so their neighbours can se them doing it, is my view.

GregLondon
03-27-11, 10:03
So I'm kind of new to Date in Asia, and I'm wondering whats the best way to approach someone.

There also seems to be quite a few on there with "no photo no reply", and I'm not really keen on sending a photo first.

ThanksI think the girls generally are looking for a guy to have a profile pic so that they have some idea who they are dealing with. If you don't put a profile pic you will still have plenty of response but the girls with the more attractive pics / profiles who are often getting maybe 20-200 messages a day are likely to ignore you unless you have something very interesting to say in your message.

Frode
03-27-11, 10:34
Why do these women pick their noses when they are on cam? I saw one a few minutes pick her nose and eat the fucking booger. And she was hot!In case you haven't noticed before, there are a lot of golddiggers out there.

But seriously, you are probably longing to put your dick in her mouth and fill it with your cum. Is that any better? Would you rather make out with her after that? I sure wouldn't

Cunning Stunt
03-27-11, 11:03
Why do these women pick their noses when they are on cam? I saw one a few minutes pick her nose and eat the fucking booger. And she was hot!Hahaha. There is no social stigma associated with nose picking in The Philippines. Similarly you will often see a girl rubbing or outright scratching at her pussy through her clothing in open view. They don't see anything wrong in it. If their pussies are itchy, scratch it and if they have a tasty booger lodged in their snack factory, pull it out and eat it:D.

Member #4491
03-27-11, 14:19

ThanksDo not take to serious about that. I never have a pic. Just try to write something slightly more interesting and tell them that you have cam and pictures to send. I think I loose maybe 30-40% of the contacts I PM, due to no pic, but I can not have my pic on these sites, so nothing to do about it. I only contact the pretty ones in age 18-20 normally. You just get to tease them, hook them and reel them in.

/B

Cunning Stunt
03-28-11, 01:26
Interesting DIA profile from this 20 year old.

I'm marie! Ve being submissive but ilove being dominant also. With ballgag, drolling having sex w8 tight

I'm 20 single mom. Working in a bar! Bfor. But I stop now. But I still had kinky doing just trying to make my own website, but right now I am one of the preformer of the site as camgirl. I really love my stuff. I hand handcuff. Rope, ballgag, ringgag, and ofcourse sexydress, highheels, suspenders. And ofcourse stocking! Ilove being feminen. Anyone been there? Sound like someone WR would be interested in or maybe he trained her;).

Took a look at her on webcam last night and she is tiny and cute and very amenable to instruction. Might give her a spin.

Looks better without the slap though:D.

Barney Rubber
03-28-11, 03:03
Hahaha. There is no social stigma associated with nose picking in The Philippines. :D.I've seen women with half their ARMS up their nose in Thailand. OH. But when it comes to picking shit out of your teeth with a toothpick. Make sure you cover your mouth first. If you don't it's not polite! Even my Thai GF laughs at other Thais about this!

Hairy Wonder
03-28-11, 05:02

ThanksMany girls (and LB) state this in their profiles. I have even seen it in profiles that have no photo of their own. I also have seen some that are obvious fakes. They post photos of models, and other celebrities. So feel free to do the same. If you look somewhat similar to a celeb, copy a photo of them from some other web site, and post it in your profile. If a girl asks you why you don't look the same on cam, just tell her you gained weight, or that is a photo from when you were younger.

HW

Red Kilt
03-28-11, 09:52
Many girls (and LB) state this in their profiles. I have even seen it in profiles that have no photo of their own. I also have seen some that are obvious fakes. They post photos of models, and other celebrities. So feel free to do the same. If you look somewhat similar to a celeb, copy a photo of them from some other web site, and post it in your profile. If a girl asks you why you don't look the same on cam, just tell her you gained weight, or that is a photo from when you were younger.

HWThere's no need to do that HW.

I have never believed in fighting lies with more lies. I am not interested in women who put fake photos on DIA. It means so much else is probably fake too.

I have never had a pic there but I still get 3 or 4 hits a day from women because I use a by-line to hook their interest. It mentions the word "foreigner" and "living in the Phils" LOL. Never fails!

As Greg L said earlier, just send an interesting message about 10 lines long and they will forget their "no pic no reply" theory. I also say in my profile not to just say "Hi" or "How are you" but to tell me more about themselves if they are sending me a message.
I still average 50% who say "Hi" only so I just kick them into the trash basket. If they can't be bothered reading my profile and understanding it then they are not worth the trouble.

Bonkers1
03-28-11, 17:15
In her profile she says she never will never say no so I taked to her. She told me she does not do anal and will charge 5000 for LT I thought this was high I thought 3000 was the going rate maybe I am wrong. She did send me some pics of her if anyone wants to spend 5000.

Bonkers1
03-28-11, 17:19
In her profile she says she never will never say no so I taked to her. She told me she does not do anal and will charge 5000 for LT I thought this was high I thought 3000 was the going rate maybe I am wrong. She did send me some pics of her if anyone wants to spend 5000.Here is her I'd on DIA if interested Yesenia69

Mc Don
03-28-11, 17:22
In her profile she says she never will never say no so I taked to her. She told me she does not do anal and will charge 5000 for LT I thought this was high I thought 3000 was the going rate maybe I am wrong. She did send me some pics of her if anyone wants to spend 5000.LOL. I say even 3000 is too much in that case. Same or better you will find in both MBC or havana

Sammon
03-28-11, 17:55
Many girls (and LB) state this in their profiles. I have even seen it in profiles that have no photo of their own. I also have seen some that are obvious fakes. They post photos of models, and other celebrities. So feel free to do the same. If you look somewhat similar to a celeb, copy a photo of them from some other web site, and post it in your profile. If a girl asks you why you don't look the same on cam, just tell her you gained weight, or that is a photo from when you were younger.

HWYes, Many put pictures which belong to somebody else. Some put the pictures when they were 15, 16 years old.

All put the best looking pics in different angles. I make it a point in saying no cam chat, no reply. In the cam you can really make out if you are interested in her. I have encountered some who have no teeth and constantly covering her mouth. I guess many do not have money to get fake teeth.

Member #4491
03-28-11, 18:24
In her profile she says she never will never say no so I taked to her. She told me she does not do anal and will charge 5000 for LT I thought this was high I thought 3000 was the going rate maybe I am wrong. She did send me some pics of her if anyone wants to spend 5000.500 and icing on the banana split would be max for this one.

She looks greedy even when eating that chocolate ice cream.

Why would anyone pay her 5K in Pi?

B

Frode
03-28-11, 19:32
Yes, Many put pictures which belong to somebody else. Some put the pictures when they were 15, 16 years old.I have Tineye extention installed in my firefox. Just rigthclik,"search on tineye" and voilà. Always fun to send the fakes the link to the page where they stole the photo. Not found so many on dia, but its a must on easter european datingsites.

Hank Moody
03-29-11, 03:12
I already have a DIA free account, but felt like it was getting a bit stale so I went ahead and filled out a profile over at FilipinoCupid because it was also free, or at least the set up was.

Now I have plenty of interest and a few messages there but the difference from DIA is that you can't read them unless you buy a membership. I am wondering if it's worth it or if it's just the same girls as on DIA. Maybe it's better because there are fewer paying members there and they can communicate with free members?

My goal is to set up dates for future trips and possibly find a true Filipina keeper.

Amanut
03-29-11, 04:44
I was in Philippines last fall for three weeks. Before I was there I exclusively used FilipinaCupid, I have now moved over to DIA. In part because the ladies I met from FilipinoCupid are still there and I don't want to maintain contact. To me there seems to be a totally different group of DIA. Just my thoughts. I am on my way back in May, and I have found that I started my contacts there much too soon. I think about a month or two before arrival is best. More than that and their attention span is "oh look something shiny" And this is my first post.

A.

I already have a DIA free account, but felt like it was getting a bit stale so I went ahead and filled out a profile over at FilipinoCupid because it was also free, or at least the set up was.

Now I have plenty of interest and a few messages there but the difference from DIA is that you can't read them unless you buy a membership. I am wondering if it's worth it or if it's just the same girls as on DIA. Maybe it's better because there are fewer paying members there and they can communicate with free members?

My goal is to set up dates for future trips and possibly find a true Filipina keeper.

WestCoast1
03-29-11, 06:34
In her profile she says she never will never say no so I taked to her. She told me she does not do anal and will charge 5000 for LT I thought this was high I thought 3000 was the going rate maybe I am wrong. She did send me some pics of her if anyone wants to spend 5000.ST in Cebu is p500. 1000 will get you LT. 1700 at the Mango bars. 3000 at a few other bars. 5000? 3000? Jiminy!

Red Kilt
03-29-11, 06:47
ST in Cebu is p500. 1000 will get you LT. 1700 at the Mango bars. 3000 at a few other bars. 5000? 3000? Jiminy!You're right WC.

She is over-rating herself by around 3000 pesos at least but hey. If she can hook a sucker for 5000 she can get enough cash from that one trick that would normally take 4 or 5 to accumulate.

Her pics were fairly average (in my opinion) and not 5000 php quality.

Cuba Tourist
03-30-11, 04:45
Yesenia69 wrote me a long list of things she does not do. Stay away from her.

Cuba Tourist
03-30-11, 04:55
Hi there.I'm TAKEN BY HIM-

DESPERATELY LOOKING:

I'm CARLA. 18 years old from from Philippines cebu city. Born on March 25 1992.

I don't go to school and I don't have work. I am just at home. I don't go out just to have fun. I don't cook that much. I like to eat. I like to meet someone to be friends and if we click. Who knows.

Someone to support me financial. Emototional. For my study. Thats all. If interested let me.

Know. First come first serve.

WHAT I'm LOOKING FOR:

And I am looking for someone who is willing to marry me. (who is "HCIR with YENOM" <<read backward!

Who give me material things that I want and like. If you are "HCIR with YENOM" then you are the one I'm looking.

Someone who have good job, for our security. Financially stable for my study.

And support me and my Family. A good person

Desperately looking.

A BIG NOTICE:

Send me a message if you want to be added on my facebook account!

Cunning Stunt
03-30-11, 04:58
Yesenia69 wrote me a long list of things she does not do. Stay away from her.I'll send her a message suggesting that she changes her user name to Noenia69(maybe):D.

Had 2 real fun girls (cucumber girl and friend) spend 3 hour struggling through traffic to visit me, the other day, from Bulacan and were happy to receive a fraction of what this, frankly unappealing, girl is asking. Look elsewhere.

Cuba Tourist
03-30-11, 05:14
Hope its a business trip and not just a sex tour with a long list of DIA 'friends"!

We can exchange pics there if you like.

I don't do long chats or cam and please don't ask for dirty pics.

How long will you stay?

Yesenia.

Yes.

Remember I am the girl who cannot say NO!

FreebieFan
03-30-11, 14:50
"Hi Guys I'm xyz.

I'm looking for a serious meaningful relationship. I'm a God fearing one man woman.

I like to cross stitch and my hobby is badminton.

I like walks on the beach with my Prince.

I like to meet foreigner to travel round the world.

I hope you are rich because I'm poor, I have 22 brothers and sisters.

I don't have a job as I'm now looking.

I'm simple and hope you are honest not liar man.

I'm serious and hope you will marry me "

PS I don't mind also if we meet for some bonking as all the above is crap that my sister told me to write "

LOL!

That seems to sum up 95% of all Filipina profiles

FreebieFan
03-30-11, 15:00
Few weeks back some tosser sends me a PM saying " please share some numbers". Given that its not exactly difficult to obtains ladies digits I suggested politely that the forum wasnt designed for me to the digit collecting job for him.

Today said fellow " Share Xperience sends another PM " help me how to get numbers ".

If only Jackson imposed some sort of IQ requirement to enter ISG. Maybe there would be a lot less members. On second thoughts maybe I wouldn't quite qualify either.

So being a fine chap that I am. Share Xperience is looking for numbers. I suggest members contact him with number. Maybe send him a PM with 1 in it. Or a 2. Etc. Or if you think the fellow deserves a go, give him the number of a babe. Or a gay. LOL.

Fredje1961
03-30-11, 22:20
Found on DIA.

"if I believe"in miracle iknow that its its happening to me!

I'm marie! ve being submissive but ilove being dominant also. With ballgag, drolling having sex w8 tight

I'm 20 single mom. Working in a bar! Bfor. But I stop now. But I still had kinky doing just trying to make my own website, but right now I am one of the preformer of the site as camgirl. I really love my stuff. I hand handcuff. Rope, ballgag, ringgag, and ofcourse sexydress, highheels, suspenders. And ofcourse stocking! Ilove being feminen. I have 1 child cute baby boy I'm a bread winner in my family oldest sister have 14brother and sister. But happy family and I'm bless because all pf my sister and brother still studying I don't want to be like me bfor that they can experience hard life like to work in a bar. Thats why I'm working for them. To sacrifice my family ilove my family lots of experience even you compare me. To you! Ibelieve to my self especially the GOD MY AMBITION IS TO BE AN ARCHITECT. OR lawyer I'm not smart but thats the thing iwant. Iborn in bagiuo city its called here the cold place here in phillpines have step fther sicne I'm baby inever see my real father. Thats why iknow what is its hard to have a broken family but you can't say broken family mine because since I'm baby I have step father that stand the responsibilty. To me, I'm the person that much believe the facts than your saying than your word so much better you didn't promise me if you can't handle your promise! I'm.

Simply. But rock, easy going person. Love to travel and taking picture cooking, and drowing, taking a picture writing poem, I'm a funny. Easy going person and openminded but I have tooo split personalty some times moody sometimes jolly. Ilove to dance! I want honest, and down to earth ilove dominant but romantic. Ilove to tight. Ilove bondage espeacially wen having sex yup weirdo. But who care! s get real ryt all person have kind differnt way that like! Same but in a different way! Mybe I'm nauthgy for you but imnot. I'm honest and loyal if ilove some one. My dream is to have married some day! I want seroius relationship! But I'm here in this site not to find some sex or relation I want nice friend. Only! Or yes mybe someday. We don't know what is happen! If you want to know me don't bola. Bola me. Because iknow foreigns LOL. Takecare!"

Mc Don
03-31-11, 05:39
Foto is not real. She is cam girl though. U are wasting your time.

Found on DIA.

"if I believe"in miracle iknow that its its happening to me!

I'm marie! ve being submissive but ilove being dominant also. With ballgag, drolling having sex w8 tight

I'm 20 single mom. Working in a bar! Bfor. But I stop now. But I still had kinky doing just trying to make my own website, but right now I am one of the preformer of the site as camgirl. I really love my stuff. I hand handcuff. Rope, ballgag, ringgag, and ofcourse sexydress, highheels, suspenders. And ofcourse stocking! Ilove being feminen. I have 1 child cute baby boy I'm a bread winner in my family oldest sister have 14brother and sister. But happy family and I'm bless because all pf my sister and brother still studying I don't want to be like me bfor that they can experience hard life like to work in a bar. Thats why I'm working for them. To sacrifice my family ilove my family lots of experience even you compare me. To you! Ibelieve to my self especially the GOD MY AMBITION IS TO BE AN ARCHITECT. OR lawyer I'm not smart but thats the thing iwant. Iborn in bagiuo city its called here the cold place here in phillpines have step fther sicne I'm baby inever see my real father. Thats why iknow what is its hard to have a broken family but you can't say broken family mine because since I'm baby I have step father that stand the responsibilty. To me, I'm the person that much believe the facts than your saying than your word so much better you didn't promise me if you can't handle your promise! I'm.

Simply. But rock, easy going person. Love to travel and taking picture cooking, and drowing, taking a picture writing poem, I'm a funny. Easy going person and openminded but I have tooo split personalty some times moody sometimes jolly. Ilove to dance! I want honest, and down to earth ilove dominant but romantic. Ilove to tight. Ilove bondage espeacially wen having sex yup weirdo. But who care! s get real ryt all person have kind differnt way that like! Same but in a different way! Mybe I'm nauthgy for you but imnot. I'm honest and loyal if ilove some one. My dream is to have married some day! I want seroius relationship! But I'm here in this site not to find some sex or relation I want nice friend. Only! Or yes mybe someday. We don't know what is happen! If you want to know me don't bola. Bola me. Because iknow foreigns LOL. Takecare!"

Mc Don
03-31-11, 05:43
Share Xperience by the sound of it asking everyone LOL. No help 4 someone that doesn't respect women. His crap on the indian board is not on, I would hate it 4 him to even try shit like that with anyone I know.

Few weeks back some tosser sends me a PM saying " please share some numbers". Given that its not exactly difficult to obtains ladies digits I suggested politely that the forum wasnt designed for me to the digit collecting job for him.

Today said fellow " Share Xperience sends another PM " help me how to get numbers ".

If only Jackson imposed some sort of IQ requirement to enter ISG. Maybe there would be a lot less members. On second thoughts maybe I wouldn't quite qualify either.

So being a fine chap that I am. Share Xperience is looking for numbers. I suggest members contact him with number. Maybe send him a PM with 1 in it. Or a 2. Etc. Or if you think the fellow deserves a go, give him the number of a babe. Or a gay. LOL.

KongKing
03-31-11, 09:07
I'm back in the Phils making up for the drought over recent months. And I am now connecting in person, and other private parts, with my small coterie of chat-mates built up through careful cultivation on DIA and YM.

But can you have (at least at my pensioner age) too much of a good thing? Five young sweeties 18-26 over 7 days mostly overnight; very, very nice. Where else in the world can you pair up in a "free" relationship with someone almost 50 years younger than you without the stigma of society pressure crashing down on your conscience?

Generally I build up a chat relationship over many weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes I retain my true and tried sweeties. But yesterday, knowing I had a gap in my today's daytime schedule, I chatted without cam with a 35 year old here in Cebu City. She had a somewhat appealing DIA picture, aided by her under 150cm (4'11") height and less than 35kg (77lb) in profile weight. We were supposed to meet at Robinson's at 11am today. The text messages flowed; my "where are you"s, were met by a "I am on my way" for an hour an a half. It turns out she was coming in from the back-blocks of LapuLapu and requiring 3 rides. Then the message,"I hope you don't mind, I am a little bit chubby". I said how can you be slim, under 35kgs and be chubby? But she assured me that her profile was true.

She turned up over an hour late, but I felt committed. She was attractive enough for a 35 year old, but yes, she had a good sized tyre around the middle parts. I bought her lunch, we walked to my hotel. She was cuddly enough, but saggy boobs from breast feeding 4 kids. Even with the prior priming of half a tablet of vitamin Cialis, it did nothing for me. So after a few hugs and some tv watching on her part I sent her on her way with a small pasalubong and 500 pesos for her "taxi".

The experience certainly taught me that I need to maintain my policy of a Yahoo cam chat before meeting anyone. It also has me wondering if there is too much of a good thing, or am I becoming more discriminating age wise? But tonight is another night. The call center cutie who stirred my blood last night is now again texting me and wants to come (cum?) again after her work tonight. And I think I will be up for it.

KongKing

Cunning Stunt
03-31-11, 11:52
Foto is not real. She is cam girl though. U are wasting your time.Wrong. Foto is real.

Correct. She is a cam girl.

Wrong. I assure you she is not a waste of time.

Fredje1961. I pointed out this unusual girl only 3 days ago (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2479-Chat-Rooms-amp-Pen-Pals&p=1138496&viewfull=1#post1138496)

Mc Don
03-31-11, 14:37
CS. I have been with her on cam. Photo is FAKE. She admitted it, infect she bought it up. Waste of time, she has stood me up twice, for a local that has time I guess its fine but for us in and out she is a time waster. You may want to talk to her about her 22yr old more experienced friend that is also into bondage. And yes, she has handcuffs LOL.

Wrong. Foto is real.

Correct. She is a cam girl.

Wrong. I assure you she is not a waste of time.

Fredje1961. I pointed out this unusual girl only 3 days ago (

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2479-Chat-Rooms-amp-Pen-Pals&p=1138496&viewfull=1#post1138496

)

Cunning Stunt
03-31-11, 16:43
CS. I have been with her on cam. Photo is FAKE. She admitted it, infect she bought it up. Waste of time, she has stood me up twice, for a local that has time I guess its fine but for us in and out she is a time waster. You may want to talk to her about her 22yr old more experienced friend that is also into bondage. And yes, she has handcuffs LOL.Er excuse me Don, but do you think I would take the time and trouble to contradict two of your points if I did not know the girl, and I mean in person, not on cam. Despite anything she might tell you to the contrary, I can assure you that her profile picture on DIA is 100% GENUINE. She has quite unusual facial bone structure for a Pinay, which at first made me suspect that she was a Ladyboy so, before meeting her, I insisted on a cam preview which definitely proved she was all women. I can assure you that Marie, in the flesh, is one pretty hot package and a lot of fun.

Member #4491
03-31-11, 19:57
It also has me wondering if there is too much of a good thing.

KongKingOrlando:

Then love me, Rosalind.

Rosalind:

Yes, faith, will I, Fridays and Saturdays and all.

Orlando:

And wilt thou have me?

Rosalind:

Ay, and twenty such.

Orlando:

What sayest thou?

Rosalind:

Are you not good?

Orlando:

I hope so.

Rosalind:

Why then, can one desire too much of a good thing?

B

Share Xprience
03-31-11, 20:34
Share Xperience by the sound of it asking everyone LOL. No help 4 someone that doesn't respect women. His crap on the indian board is not on, I would hate it 4 him to even try shit like that with anyone I know.what is wrong?

Mc Don
04-01-11, 06:45
Thank you, will give it a shot next time. Wasn't meant to offend you, I only went on what she told me and her webcam. I will try her again next time I am in.

Er excuse me Don, but do you think I would take the time and trouble to contradict two of your points if I did not know the girl, and I mean in person, not on cam. Despite anything she might tell you to the contrary, I can assure you that her profile picture on DIA is 100% GENUINE. She has quite unusual facial bone structure for a Pinay, which at first made me suspect that she was a Ladyboy so, before meeting her, I insisted on a cam preview which definitely proved she was all women. I can assure you that Marie, in the flesh, is one pretty hot package and a lot of fun.

X Man
04-01-11, 09:28
I had a very chubby gal insist (after the fact) that her profile was accurate even though I met her and confirmed that she was. Well, very chubby.. Not 90lb.

I don't spend much time on cam as KK does, but I do ask "how many kids" and "do you have other pics on the net".

KK, if you spend time as you say, wouldn't you be better off with Cherry blossom or other sites?

X.

I'm back in the Phils making up for the drought over recent months. And I am now connecting in person, and other private parts, with my small coterie of chat-mates built up through careful cultivation on DIA and YM.

But can you have (at least at my pensioner age) too much of a good thing? Five young sweeties 18-26 over 7 days mostly overnight; very, very nice. Where else in the world can you pair up in a "free" relationship with someone almost 50 years younger than you without the stigma of society pressure crashing down on your conscience?

Generally I build up a chat relationship over many weeks, sometimes months, and sometimes I retain my true and tried sweeties. But yesterday, knowing I had a gap in my today's daytime schedule, I chatted without cam with a 35 year old here in Cebu City. She had a somewhat appealing DIA picture, aided by her under 150cm (4'11") height and less than 35kg (77lb) in profile weight. We were supposed to meet at Robinson's at 11am today. The text messages flowed; my "where are you"s, were met by a "I am on my way" for an hour an a half. It turns out she was coming in from the back-blocks of LapuLapu and requiring 3 rides. Then the message,"I hope you don't mind, I am a little bit chubby". I said how can you be slim, under 35kgs and be chubby? But she assured me that her profile was true.

She turned up over an hour late, but I felt committed. She was attractive enough for a 35 year old, but yes, she had a good sized tyre around the middle parts. I bought her lunch, we walked to my hotel. She was cuddly enough, but saggy boobs from breast feeding 4 kids. Even with the prior priming of half a tablet of vitamin Cialis, it did nothing for me. So after a few hugs and some tv watching on her part I sent her on her way with a small pasalubong and 500 pesos for her "taxi".

The experience certainly taught me that I need to maintain my policy of a Yahoo cam chat before meeting anyone. It also has me wondering if there is too much of a good thing, or am I becoming more discriminating age wise? But tonight is another night. The call center cutie who stirred my blood last night is now again texting me and wants to come (cum?) again after her work tonight. And I think I will be up for it.

KongKing

Fredje1961
04-01-11, 09:36
what is wrong?we're not prepared to help [CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127) (see your report from bangalore sept 29 2009)

FreebieFan
04-01-11, 11:20
Girl who has her name listed as a fone number 0907 etc (half decent pic) 19, (try cebu city search) has exams tomorrow and no money to pay them. She's up for it tonight in case anyone can get her.

Cunning Stunt
04-02-11, 00:44
Ah, now is the best time to be in The Philippines and looking to hitch up with a student. Most schools and colleges have now broken up for the summer recess and all those lovely young things are getting bored stuck at home with little money and weeks of ennui stretched ahead of them. They are getting desperate for a little fun to alleviate the tedium.

I've already been approached by several DIA 18-19 year old students that I had previously wanted to meet but were too busy with their schedule. Now they are almost biting my hand off. Have a rendezvous later with a gorgeous, tight bodied 19 year old who is promising to do disgusting things to me and have another lined up for tomorrow.

Fill your boots time:D.

Rampana
04-02-11, 04:04
we're not prepared to help [CodeWord127] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord127) (see your report from bangalore sept 29 2009)share xprience will not get it that he will sentenced to 7 to 10 yrs prison in western countries and shot immeditely with a bullet in his brain, cateched in thailand or phils, doing this what he reported in his previous known post here.

i am not a moralist but i put a clear line here.

ram

Dex Xie
04-02-11, 16:10
I assume it is customary to pay for travel expenses afterwards (if they are located somewhat nearby, which doesn't cost that much money). However, for a longer trip, I would assume that you have to up front the money. Which is a slight risk given that they may just keep the money and not show up.

Given that, what is a good reliable and cheap way to send money if you're in PI (or from abroad)? WU price seems somewhat steep.

WestCoast1
04-02-11, 16:43
I assume it is customary to pay for travel expenses afterwards (if they are located somewhat nearby, which doesn't cost that much money). However, for a longer trip, I would assume that you have to up front the money. Which is a slight risk given that they may just keep the money and not show up.

Given that, what is a good reliable and cheap way to send money if you're in PI (or from abroad)? WU price seems somewhat steep. Xoom is only couple of dollars, but you have to send at least $50.

Moneygram while in-country

Col Law
04-02-11, 20:54

Given that, what is a good reliable and cheap way to send money if you're in PI (or from abroad)? WU price seems somewhat steep. I use orbit remit find it to be excellent service

Chocha Monger
04-03-11, 02:26
For now, I'm working here in Hong Kong as a Domestic helper for heck! I can't find a good paying job in my Country. I do household chores. Hahaha! I love working for my family then suddenly, I realized, it's time for me settle, am getting old, I want you to save me. . I grew up in a poor family, and God, am not after your money. .

I am a homebody person, not a party goer. .

Red Kilt
04-03-11, 03:34
I assume it is customary to pay for travel expenses afterwards (if they are located somewhat nearby, which doesn't cost that much money). However, for a longer trip, I would assume that you have to up front the money. Which is a slight risk given that they may just keep the money and not show up.You DO NOT have to send money upfront Dex. If a girl is keen to meet you she will find a way to get to where you want her to go. Very big risk (not a slight risk) that she will keep the money (especially if it's a plane fare of something more than 1000 php). There is ALWAYS some urgent bill to be paid or junior needs a new pair of shoes and suddenly they have cash-in-hand.

Paying large amounts to fly a girl to meet you is high risk in many other ways too. If she turns out to not be what you had hoped for, you are stuck with her for at least a reasonable time until you can send her home again. I have had several meetings like this with local girls, and it is easy to just send them away after a 5 minute meeting. It is not so easy if she has travelled from afar.

I always offer to pay taxi fare if they are nearby, because at least it means they will show up reasonably closer to the expected time and not have to take 3 or 4 smelly jeepney rides to reach me.

I give them return taxi fare too. If they choose to go home the long way to save cash then that's their business.

WestCoast1
04-03-11, 05:27
You DO NOT have to send money upfront Dex. If a girl is keen to meet you she will find a way to get to where you want her to go. Very big risk (not a slight risk) that she will keep the money (especially if it's a plane fare of something more than 1000 php). There is ALWAYS some urgent bill to be paid or junior needs a new pair of shoes and suddenly they have cash-in-hand.

Paying large amounts to fly a girl to meet you is high risk in many other ways too. If she turns out to not be what you had hoped for, you are stuck with her for at least a reasonable time until you can send her home again. I have had several meetings like this with local girls, and it is easy to just send them away after a 5 minute meeting. It is not so easy if she has travelled from afar.

I always offer to pay taxi fare if they are nearby, because at least it means they will show up reasonably closer to the expected time and not have to take 3 or 4 smelly jeepney rides to reach me.

I give them return taxi fare too. If they choose to go home the long way to save cash then that's their business. Dex, I'm going to have to thumbs-up what RK has just said. If she's that far away that it takes a ferry ride or plane ride, find more local talent. Tell her you will see her on your next trip when you are in her area. There is plenty of talent closer to wherever you are. If she's not within taxi distance, she's too far away. Or if she's near / dear to you, consider traveling to her province. Like RK, I reimburse them for taxi fare both ways.

Econo Tech
04-03-11, 07:00
You DO NOT have to send money upfront Dex. If a girl is keen to meet you she will find a way to get to where you want her to go. Very big risk (not a slight risk) that she will keep the money (especially if it's a plane fare of something more than 1000 php). There is ALWAYS some urgent bill to be paid or junior needs a new pair of shoes and suddenly they have cash-in-hand.The most common excuse is, while I send money for flight, they decide to take ferry, as they 'want to experience ferry', instead of telling that the flight money was spent on other things. And she just about had enough for ferry.

And even closer to Manila, when I tell them to take cab, they take public transport, either because they don't have money to pay for cab, and no amount of promises to meet at the door and pay the cab fare works. Mostly.

And if she is a repeat visitor, and you gave her extra money to come back the next day, same shit happens.

Hell, I always tell them to turn up at 2 PM, if I need them to turn up at 6 PM. So they turn up at 7 PM.

Well, dealing with most of the pinays, you got to have a strong head and lot of patience, of course, the rewards are great anyway.

Dex Xie
04-03-11, 08:52
Thanks for the advice, I guess that will change my itinerary for my upcoming trip.

On the side note, I'm becoming quite knowledgeable of Philippines geography now.

Sammon
04-03-11, 18:17
You DO NOT have to send money upfront Dex. If a girl is keen to meet you she will find a way to get to where you want her to go. Very big risk (not a slight risk) that she will keep the money (especially if it's a plane fare of something more than 1000 php). There is ALWAYS some urgent bill to be paid or junior needs a new pair of shoes and suddenly they have cash-in-hand.

I give them return taxi fare too. If they choose to go home the long way to save cash then that's their business. There are pros and cons. The province girls tend to be sweeter and genuine compared to girls around major cities.

Yes, you need to fly them in by sending a ticket and some money for transport and airport fees. I have sent few times about $120 U. S for this. Out of many only one girl failed to show up. My success rate is good. Approximately 6000 Pesos is very good money for the girls. They can easily pocket it. But the caveat is you need to promise to buy some gifts, extra money etc to get them to think there is more money and gifts waiting. This way chances are better that they will show up. Belive me if these province girls show it is great compared to used up working girls you find elsewhere. The cost of getting a girl in EDSA for one night will equal to 6000 Pesos you spend for the ticket and the company of the girl for whole week. Ofcourse other gifts and money will add up to few thousands of pesos but for a sweet innocent girl I am willing to take a chance.

Mc Don
04-03-11, 18:34
There are pros and cons. The province girls tend to be sweeter and genuine compared to girls around major cities.

Yes, you need to fly them in by sending a ticket and some money for transport and airport fees. I have sent few times about $120 U. S for this. Out of many only one girl failed to show up. My success rate is good. Approximately 6000 Pesos is very good money for the girls. They can easily pocket it. But the caveat is you need to promise to buy some gifts, extra money etc to get them to think there is more money and gifts waiting. This way chances are better that they will show up. Belive me if these province girls show it is great compared to used up working girls you find elsewhere. The cost of getting a girl in EDSA for one night will equal to 6000 Pesos you spend for the ticket and the company of the girl for whole week. Ofcourse other gifts and money will add up to few thousands of pesos but for a sweet innocent girl I am willing to take a chance. I don't get this. Why fly in someone from the province in a major city where there is pussy galore. Forget EDSA if that is not your thing. If you are after DIA chicks there is plenty in manila. One of the local crew here mentioned once that he had success picking up chicks in a supermarket, well I did that in December in Ortegas and it works. Just be creative. This is the land of money and honey so flash it when you need to, smile and be polite and you will do well. I really don't get this flying in chicks, I can understand it if you organise to say meet in Boracay so that you get a holiday plus have her on the side but to fly anyone into Manila is crazy.

Oh and by the way, I once did bring in a girl from Tarlac to Manila. 19 year old sweaty that I decided to keep for few more days while in Makati plus wanted company in the car for the duration of the trip. Guess what, she found the whole thing so intimidating that I had to send her ass home the same day. We got in Manila in the morning, went to MOA and Greenbelt and by the afternoon her mood changed and she wanted to go home. She had never been away from her province and she found the whole thing very scary. This by the way is a girl that I knew and spent few days with on 3 previous trips and I am still in touch with.

Look local, and within your planned itinerary. There is millions of them in Manila that would be happy to meet you and have fun with you. You can ditch them easier for whatever reason and vice versa if she is not happy she can leave. Last thing you want is an unhappy girl that will not perform but won't leave because she doesn't have the money to do so. Look local, think local. You will have more fun with someone that knows the city well and has similar interests to yours.

Radical Guy
04-03-11, 18:42
I don't get this. Why fly in someone from the province in a major city where there is pussy galore. Forget EDSA if that is not your thing. If you are after DIA chicks there is plenty in manila. One of the local crew here mentioned once that he had success picking up chicks in a supermarket, well I did that in December in Ortegas and it works. Just be creative. This is the land of money and honey so flash it when you need to, smile and be polite and you will do well. I really don't get this flying in chicks, I can understand it if you organise to say meet in Boracay so that you get a holiday plus have her on the side but to fly anyone into Manila is crazy.

Oh and by the way, I once did bring in a girl from Tarlac to Manila. 19 year old sweaty that I decided to keep for few more days while in Makati plus wanted company in the car for the duration of the trip. Guess what, she found the whole thing so intimidating that I had to send her ass home the same day. We got in Manila in the morning, went to MOA and Greenbelt and by the afternoon her mood changed and she wanted to go home. She had never been away from her province and she found the whole thing very scary. This by the way is a girl that I knew and spent few days with on 3 previous trips and I am still in touch with.

Look local, and within your planned itinerary. There is millions of them in Manila that would be happy to meet you and have fun with you. You can ditch them easier for whatever reason and vice versa if she is not happy she can leave. Last thing you want is an unhappy girl that will not perform but won't leave because she doesn't have the money to do so. Look local, think local. You will have more fun with someone that knows the city well and has similar interests to yours. I agree that the province girls are generally sweeter and less refined than the girls around the city. There are far fewer foreigners who visit the distant provinces, and money is much more scarce there. For girls in Illigan city or Tacloban. 1000 pesos is like a fortune! Another reason I like girls in the far provinces is they are much less likely to be shaved or use makeup. Personally, I HATE when a girl shaves, or seems unnatural in any way.

Whenever I've visited the provinces, particularly in Mindanao, the girls come to me like bees on honey, and I am certainly no Brad Pitt! Air fares

FreebieFan
04-04-11, 01:54
Look local, and within your planned itinerary. Look local, think local. You will have more fun with someone that knows the city well and has similar interests to yours.In 10001 agreement. I've flown in girls before and in reality got bored within hours. Now I get local girls and ocassionally get bored, but at least its a local girl and I'm bored theres a " honey, wife suddenly said she's flying in, you have to leave " LOL. That always gets them out the door.

Now I fly them in for my business trips. And therefor will be enjoying the delights of Singapore this week with a Filipina who enjoys all holes bared, who doesn't mind some public nudity, and who loves me madly. Way better than trolling Orchard Towers for Burgos rejects.

Mc Don
04-04-11, 04:37
I agree that the province girls are generally sweeter and less refined than the girls around the city. There are far fewer foreigners who visit the distant provinces, and money is much more scarce there. For girls in Illigan city or Tacloban. 1000 pesos is like a fortune! Another reason I like girls in the far provinces is they are much less likely to be shaved or use makeup. Personally, I HATE when a girl shaves, or seems unnatural in any way.

Whenever I've visited the provinces, particularly in Mindanao, the girls come to me like bees on honey, and I am certainly no Brad Pitt! Air faresI am with you on the province part, if you are comfortable hunting there then do so. I don't agree with flying them into the big smoke.

Red Kilt
04-04-11, 09:46
I am with you on the province part, if you are comfortable hunting there then do so. I don't agree with flying them into the big smoke.I agree entirely.

I never said I don't prefer provincial girls. I was simply making the point in my earlier post that there is a definite risk that the girl you fly in to the major city will not live up to expectations and you are stuck with her.

But it often works for you to go to a city closer to her home town and then transport her to meet you there. Just remember that some of these provincial towns / cities are very small and if the girl is a "looker" she will be well-known and may be embarrassed to meet you unless it is done discreetly.

FreebieFan
04-05-11, 10:18
Ok, most of us know that the "have you eaten " question realy is code for how are you / can you buy me chocolates / can we meet soon? Or whatever codes are used.

However, for us Westerners, its a question concerning whether we have partaken of the delights of a meal period.

Therefor when recently calling a new prospect, by phone to enquire as to her health she enquired whether I had eaten.

I replied I was having lunch.

The signal got cut and on restablishing conversatuino with her, she asks if I have eaten. Now either she didn't hear me, has no brains or thinks I'm so old as to have immediately forgotten she has asked that moments before.

I would put money on the fact she has no brains. But she does have tits so she's forgiven.

In similar vein I was talking to another new prospect, and as the call took place at 8pm she courteously asks if I've had my "snacks". I told her I would take dinner later.

She insisted that I put the phone down and have "snacks". Bless her. I went and had a crap and duly returned 5 minutes later having told her that yes I had indeed " snacked". She breathed an audible sigh of relief.

Mc Don
04-05-11, 16:33
LOL, I would love to hear what you make out of this. One girl every trip txts me for the duration, and that can be few weeks at time. Eat your breakfast at around 8-9am then eat your lunch at 1 then ear your dinner at 7. Simpleton to the max but hey it is annoying the hell out of me. But like you said she has tits.

Ok, most of us know that the "have you eaten " question realy is code for how are you / can you buy me chocolates / can we meet soon? Or whatever codes are used.

However, for us Westerners, its a question concerning whether we have partaken of the delights of a meal period.

Therefor when recently calling a new prospect, by phone to enquire as to her health she enquired whether I had eaten.

I replied I was having lunch.

The signal got cut and on restablishing conversatuino with her, she asks if I have eaten. Now either she didn't hear me, has no brains or thinks I'm so old as to have immediately forgotten she has asked that moments before.

I would put money on the fact she has no brains. But she does have tits so she's forgiven.

In similar vein I was talking to another new prospect, and as the call took place at 8pm she courteously asks if I've had my "snacks". I told her I would take dinner later.

She insisted that I put the phone down and have "snacks". Bless her. I went and had a crap and duly returned 5 minutes later having told her that yes I had indeed " snacked". She breathed an audible sigh of relief.

Jon von Neumann
04-05-11, 18:32
LOL, I would love to hear what you make out of this. One girl every trip txts me for the duration, and that can be few weeks at time. Eat your breakfast at around 8-9am then eat your lunch at 1 then ear your dinner at 7. Simpleton to the max but hey it is annoying the hell out of me. But like you said she has tits.I have been to Philippines only once. However, there are some peculiar Filipino customs that I noticed.

One such peculiarity is people asking you "Where are you going?" I am sure that this question does not carry the same meaning as someone asking the same question in the western world.

The first time a nice hotel help asked me this question after I have been in the hotel for one week, my instinct was "None of your damn business!" However, I didn't say. The person that asked me this question had been one of the nicest person at the hotel my whole trip (he would open the door and greet me cheerfully on my returns every time). I didn't mouth my instinctual reaction. I presumed that he must have been just concerned about me and was getting un-profesionally too familiar and nosy with guests. I held back my initial thoughts and replied "across the street." Later the same day, I read somewhere that the expression is a common greeting among Filipinos. Apparently,"over there" is the expected Filipino response to "where are you going?" LOL.

Could it be that "have you eaten" is a way of showing that they care about you?

Member #4491
04-05-11, 22:22
I think most guys have been sitting with one hand on the dick and one on th keyboard, chatting with some provincial promise that is close to nothing you plan to visit, but still way better than the porn on redtube. The imaginary undressing of little miss province provides excitement in the boredom behind the desk. Plans are made. Money might exchange owner. And then two weeks later sitting in the plane, all worn down by cyalis and hard core punani hunting / pounding, one thinks;

"What the fuck was I thinking when I wanted to fly in that girl? Why did I even bother to chat with her".

It is like bringing you own whine when touring the Loire Valley. I have even gone so far as to eliminate anyone more than 3 hours away from wherever I stay. If I wanted to wait for women, I could stay in Europe. I used to stand there in the mall waiting and texting, but what is the point wasting precious hours?

These warm up chats are a good little fore play to a trip to Asia but far from needed. One can question if they even are efficient or if it is perhaps way better to not make plans and keep your eyes on what is passing by rather than on the phone.

The solution for me is not to make more plans and "prepare for more encounters" but simply to get my ass in the hot zone more frequently. There are normal girls everywhere. Provincial girls come to the city every day to find work, visit someone or just spend the 500 peso the last yearning provider sent them.

All the bets from Barba, trying to find a new excuse to visit the land of sun and fun

Radoboy
04-05-11, 23:26
It seems to me that all of Asia is more concerned about food. Chinese will ask (in English) have you 'taken' (not 'eaten') your lunch just like a concerned mother would ask have you 'taken' your medicine.

The same people will ask infinite questions about the food on the menu – such is the level of concern. Food is considered liek medicines. And there is probably soem wisdom in that.

Yes in some Asian countries they will ask 'have you eaten? ' . To us that's either too personal or an invitation to eat. But its not.

Think of it exactly the same as if you were asked 'how are you? ' in the west. We don't really care how your health is (well not too much) its just an automatic greeting.

Eating on time seems unique to the Philippines. In my limited experience. On time eating seems to be blamed for many illness. I came across a cousin who had some serious mental deficiencies and when I asked, the answer was that his mental state was caused by him not eating his meals on time.

I'm sure some expert can tell us more but for now

1. Go with the flow, they are just being friendly.

2. Understand and accept that to them, some of YOUR habits and sayings are equally weird!

Member #4351
04-05-11, 23:41
It is a way to show endearment. A girl friend will txt this to her boy friend and vice versa.

FreebieFan
04-06-11, 02:34
It seems to me that all of Asia is more concerned about food. Chinese will ask (in English) have you 'taken' (not 'eaten') your lunch just like a concerned mother would ask have you 'taken' your medicine.

The same people will ask infinite questions about the food on the menu – such is the level of concern. Food is considered liek medicines. And there is probably soem wisdom in that.

Yes in some Asian countries they will ask 'have you eaten? '. To us that's either too personal or an invitation to eat. But its not.

Think of it exactly the same as if you were asked 'how are you? ' in the west. We don't really care how your health is (well not too much) its just an automatic greeting.

Eating on time seems unique to the Philippines. In my limited experience. On time eating seems to be blamed for many illness. I came across a cousin who had some serious mental deficiencies and when I asked, the answer was that his mental state was caused by him not eating his meals on time.

I'm sure some expert can tell us more but for now

1. Go with the flow, they are just being friendly.

2. Understand and accept that to them, some of YOUR habits and sayings are equally weird!I know exactly what you are saying. After 25 years of living full time in Asia I've been asked an incredible amount of times about my eating habits. However sometimes its used to extremes, where a girl lacks any other conversational skills. Thats when it becomes a chore to endlessly answer the same old same old.

Fast Buck Artist
04-06-11, 06:21
"What the fuck was I thinking when I wanted to fly in that girl? Why did I even bother to chat with her".Considering taking a girl for a trip, I ask myself 'Would I enjoy spending time with this person if she didn't have sex with me at all?' If the answer is no, then I don't fly them anywhere. Once you scored and the hormone goggles come off, its "what the f was I thinking? How do I get rid of her now?" time

RE: Meal obsession "Have you eaten your breakfast/lunch/merenda/dinner"

It just means the girl has plenty of free time to waste on texting and wants to remind you of her existence but has Nothing interesting to say so its "Have you eaten your lunch?".. a sure sign of an emptyheaded doll with a brain the size of a peanut.

Fredje1961
04-06-11, 06:53
I remember when I was in my early twenties I had a good friend and each time when I was at his place, his mom used to ask me if I'd eaten.

This was in Western Europe.

Could it be that "have you eaten" is a way of showing that they care about you?

Whatsgoingon
04-06-11, 06:57
Considering taking a girl for a trip, I ask myself 'Would I enjoy spending time with this person if she didn't have sex with me at all?' If the answer is no, then I don't fly them anywhere. Once you scored and the hormone goggles come off, its "what the f was I thinking? How do I get rid of her now?" timeThat to me is the best post I have read in some time.

Finrod
04-06-11, 19:48
This is the Asian cultural equivalent to the western "How are you?" Think how you treat that question when you get it in the west. It's a formality to be tossed away quickly to get to the conversation. How inane is it, really? Take the Asian equivalent the same way, a courtesy characteristic of the Asian culture. If you want to know how "have you eaten?" got embedded in Asian greetings, just look at the long history of famines in the region.

To say it in Tagalog, it's "kakain ka na ba?" or similar words. So when you hear locals starting a conversation with that phrase, you know it's not you, they all say this with each other.

DriveAllNight
04-06-11, 22:41
That's it exactly, Fin."Kakain ka na ba?" is the Filipino equivalent of the "How's it going?" or "What's going on, buddy?" often heard in the US.

This is the Asian cultural equivalent to the western "How are you?" Think how you treat that question when you get it in the west. It's a formality to be tossed away quickly to get to the conversation. How inane is it, really? Take the Asian equivalent the same way, a courtesy characteristic of the Asian culture. If you want to know how "have you eaten?" got embedded in Asian greetings, just look at the long history of famines in the region.

To say it in Tagalog, it's "kakain ka na ba?" or similar words. So when you hear locals starting a conversation with that phrase, you know it's not you, they all say this with each other.

X Man
04-07-11, 06:03
Thanks Finrod, this is excellent info.

And we should also recognize that families eat together. And when you take a gal out on a date, well, you usually share a meal. And some of my best "dates" were those where I cooked. (not in the Philippines of course)

And when I barfine, I always ask the gal if she's hungry. Not sure if sharing a postbarfine 2am meal improves the GFE, but what the hell.

And trying to get back on the thread of "chat", I have to go eat is one of my favorite excuses to end a boring chat.

X

X Man
04-07-11, 17:36
Date in Asia.

Sexylhei28.

Door girl. She looks like her pic, but if you see the whole package you might reconsider. Legs look like she's hiked up Mt. Apo a few times.

X Man
04-07-11, 18:14
DIA crystal143 in MNL, gives her phone number and promises a good time, but I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole. CS, can you test this one out for us? X

Mc Don
04-07-11, 18:41
Thanks Finrod, this is excellent info.

Not sure if sharing a postbarfine 2am meal improves the GFE, but what the hell.

XIt does. It means you are nice guy, respectful and you will treat her good. Money well spent, much better then giving a large tip at the end of the deed when really there is nothing else to gain (not much anyway).

Member #4491
04-08-11, 00:19
Aren't we glorifying things now?

Does not take Sigmund Freud to figure out that the empty food related questions in some sense constitutes some act of care, but I would like to throw in boredom, control, and / or lack of effort / courage to have a real conversation, as well. I have been subjected to all of these versions of the food inquiries. Endlessly, until I stopped replying.

Many times it is a ping to see IF you reply. To "own" your foreign ass and wallet. To check the daily value of herself. A girl hiding behind a facade of care, but in reality yearning to take control over your every minute.

And in addition; things can still be stupid, even if they are a common part of "culture".

Admittedly it is however a great opening for replying: "Not yet, but jump into your string panties, stop by at McDonalds and wake me up in an hour with a strawberry milk shake and a blow job".

B

Chocha Monger
04-08-11, 19:17
Many guys assume that they'll find their sexy little nymph online, fly to the Philippines on the first thing smoking, bang the hell out of her until their ED pills run out, then marry her and take her back to Paradise to live happy ever after. The story ends there right? Not so fast! This isn't exactly the happy tale of Shrek and Princess Fiona. On a whim I decided to check out Filipinas on dating sites in the USA. What I found was very informative. Lots of recently arrived 'separated' or 'divorced' Filipinas searching for a new idiot to support and marry them. Some of them even had newborn babies. Their profiles read a lot differently than when they were in their impoverished hellhole seeking salvation from some gullible foreigner. They don't want 'controlling' men, jealous men, drunkards or smokers. They also want men closer to their age or even younger. The story is the same. All of their problems with their sponsor started after arriving in the USA. Now, I know a lot of old goats go seeking a sweet little wife in the Philippines to import at great expense. Why bother with so many already here? Surely, some Bubba's misfortune can be your good luck. Think of it as windfall pussy. And if you're thinking about importing some exotic flesh just remember that she wouldn't stop searching when the plane leaves the Philippines and the immigration agent admits her to Paradise. Your quest for love may end there but hers is just beginning.

Hairy Wonder
04-08-11, 19:58
The last line of this message made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair! I love the implication.

ahmn,,hi again yes your right as long as we enjoy being together soon,,,,,,,,,,,looking forward to it! i will just wait you send me messeage that you come here....so that i can prepare my brown carpet hehhe

Mc Don
04-09-11, 04:58
LOL, at one stage I was banging 3 that were here in melbourne, married an older aussie and were very happy here. The search NEVER stopped. One AC girl that had tickets and a passport in the stamp delayed her trip to oz to be with me during my holiday while her fiance was waiting and then every time she went "shopping" she would email me the list of groceries and instead of the supermarket she would come to me for a quickly. Funny thing is they actually become freebies once in the promised land and married. Few years latter the marriage ended and she is now off in sydney married to another sucker. I still visit.

Like many of the expats wrote here, if you want to merry a filipina, go and leave there make friends, get them to fix you up via their missus rellos or whatever. Even this is not 100% but at least you have a chance. Once a bar girl, ALWAYS a bar girl, once a DIA chick always a DIA or internet chick.

Many guys assume that they'll find their sexy little nymph online, fly to the Philippines on the first thing smoking, bang the hell out of her until their ED pills run out, then marry her and take her back to Paradise to live happy ever after. The story ends there right? Not so fast! This isn't exactly the happy tale of Shrek and Princess Fiona. On a whim I decided to check out Filipinas on dating sites in the USA. What I found was very informative. Lots of recently arrived 'separated' or 'divorced' Filipinas searching for a new idiot to support and marry them. Some of them even had newborn babies. Their profiles read a lot differently than when they were in their impoverished hellhole seeking salvation from some gullible foreigner. They don't want 'controlling' men, jealous men, drunkards or smokers. They also want men closer to their age or even younger. The story is the same. All of their problems with their sponsor started after arriving in the USA. Now, I know a lot of old goats go seeking a sweet little wife in the Philippines to import at great expense. Why bother with so many already here? Surely, some Bubba's misfortune can be your good luck. Think of it as windfall pussy. And if you're thinking about importing some exotic flesh just remember that she wouldn't stop searching when the plane leaves the Philippines and the immigration agent admits her to Paradise. Your quest for love may end there but hers is just beginning.

Jambo
04-11-11, 04:32
They don't want 'controlling' men, jealous men, drunkards.Oooh thats ME! See why I have to move to Asia?

Paulr1950
04-11-11, 07:41
Hi,

Just a not about this girl from DIA, Cristlyncarlos, not sure how true, added her in yahoo, but before we chat she or someone comes back with msg saying she is lying and I am only 14, but have blocked her and deleted, so you can never be sure, for a start, as I like to see on cam with in 1st chat so you know who you chat to.

Cheers

Fredje1961
04-11-11, 16:25
Gentlemen,

Young lady hazelanneganaden on DIA urgently needs money to pay her school fees. She'll be happy to entertain nice and naughty men.

Chocha Monger
04-11-11, 17:59
Oooh thats ME! See why I have to move to Asia?The girls definitely have you pegged Jambo. Once you take them to America they figure out that putting a leash and dog collar on them then fucking them up the ass until they howl at the moon is NOT how all kanos fuck! LOL

Member #1088
04-11-11, 23:54
Lately I found a girl from Indonesia in DIA and even so she is muslim, we hit it off to phone / cam and soon going there. My question is, is there a similar DIA for Indonesia, there are some from indonesia but the majority in dia are pinoy.

Thanks in advance.

PV

Member #1088
04-11-11, 23:58
Yes I got a similar situation, this girl just look too young, so I keep asking, she finally told me she was 16, which at that moment I say goodbye, (I didtn say or do anything bad) , and block her and delete her.

I don't even start suggesting anythng until I am sure about the age.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

Hi,

Just a not about this girl from DIA, Cristlyncarlos, not sure how true, added her in yahoo, but before we chat she or someone comes back with msg saying she is lying and I am only 14, but have blocked her and deleted, so you can never be sure, for a start, as I like to see on cam with in 1st chat so you know who you chat to.

Cheers

Member #4351
04-11-11, 23:59
You might want to put Indonesia for the country and Jakarta for the city when you click the search button on DIA. You`the be surprised how many Indonesians you'll find.

Questor55
04-12-11, 04:17
Like many other users of DIA, I have had my fair share of encounters with girls who say they.

Are older than they actually are. Presently, I am befriending a '22 year old' beauty pageant girl.

Who just got a passport. Age shows she is really 18. So thank God she is above the legal limit!

Another 18 year old, introduced by a friend, gave me access to her Facebook. There it shows her.

Age as 16!

You can't be too careful with these young ones. Always demand proof and even then, don't be too sure that it is indeed legitimate. Be aware that often we are taking a risk with our preferences for younger bedmates.

Nvslim
04-12-11, 09:50
Yes I got a similar situation, this girl just look too young, so I keep asking, she finally told me she was 16, which at that moment I say goodbye, (I didtn say or do anything bad) , and block her and delete her. Back in the Mid-1980s, way before the internet, I was wife hunting using a dating service run by a Pinay and her American husband. For a flat fee, I got 200 names, addresses, and photos submitted by women in the PI looking for American men.

I picked out about 25-30 ladies based on their own descriptions and photos. Using my 8086 PC, I developed a
form letter of introduction. One of the Pinays turned out to be 16 yo and just as cute as could be. I know she would never be wife material because I was too old (mid-30s) to be driving a wife to high school. We did write back and forth for 8-9 months and it was interesting to see her world through her letters. She was a good pin-pal.

After I found my wife (of 20+ years, now) , I wrote her to say we could no longer be pin-pals and why. She wished me well and thanked me for befriending her.

I don't think you do that these days. In some ways the immediacy of the internet destroys the courting.

Slim

Red Kilt
04-12-11, 11:49
You might want to put Indonesia for the country and Jakarta for the city when you click the search button on DIA. You`the be surprised how many Indonesians you'll find.I like the calm and courteous way you replied to this request David.

If you want to find an Indonesian, go to the Indonesian site.

Rocket Science not!

Sometimes you have to wonder if some posters know how to turn a computer on.

FreebieFan
04-12-11, 11:59
I like the calm and courteous way you replied to this request David.

If you want to find an Indonesian, go to the Indonesian site.

Rocket Science not!

Sometimes you have to wonder if some posters know how to turn a computer on.Oh Red. How can you be so cruel to the innocents out there LOL.

Some prat the other day on the Singapore board asked " What is Orchard towers " LOL

FreebieFan
04-12-11, 14:15
Was perusing thru DIA the way 10, 00 other horny do on a daily basis and one fine young lady had stated that she wants " good fairing". Well I'm thinking carnivals and dodgems and merry go rounds etc. But he this is the Philippines. Ah. She means God Fearing. Good to see ll that education didn't go to waste.

Jambo
04-13-11, 19:35
There it shows her Age as 16!Eh, so. Do you think you're going to die within 2 years? No law against keeping her YM on file. Check back down the road. Yesterdays jail-bait could be today's just-ripened peach!

Slippery
04-13-11, 20:39
Was perusing thru DIA the way 10, 00 other horny do on a daily basis and one fine young lady had stated that she wants " good fairing". Well I'm thinking carnivals and dodgems and merry go rounds etc. But he this is the Philippines. Ah. She means God Fearing. Good to see ll that education didn't go to waste.She's Thai and wants a good farang

Questor55
04-14-11, 02:27
Eh, so. Do you think you're going to die within 2 years? No law against keeping her YM on file. Check back down the road. Yesterdays jail-bait could be today's just-ripened peach!Ha ha, you are right Jambo, but I think most of us are into something close to instant gratification!

So today's jail bait could be tomorrow's long stetch in the cooler! So guys, check and double check.

KongKing
04-14-11, 02:36
.....she wants " good fairing". Well I'm thinking carnivals and dodgems and merry go rounds etc. But he this is the Philippines. Ah. She means God Fearing. Good to see ll that education didn't go to waste.One of my early lessons on chatting to Filipina is to NEVER ask "why do you fear God". The reply is usually "huh" or some variant thereof. I used to ask: "I can understand you loving, worshiping, adoring God, but why do you fear Him?" A meaningless time-wasting discussion, or more likely silence ensues. Don't go there.

KongKing

Chocha Monger
04-14-11, 03:22
One of my early lessons on chatting to Filipina is to NEVER ask "why do you fear God". The reply is usually "huh" or some variant thereof. I used to ask: "I can understand you loving, worshiping, adoring God, but why do you fear Him?" A meaningless time-wasting discussion, or more likely silence ensues. Don't go there.

KongKingTheir fear of God might have to do with their intentions to lie to you and scam you in so many ways. These hidden intentions makes them fearful of divine retribution. Just tell her she must be a really bad person because only evil people fear God. Then watch as she makes her confession about needing 10, 000 pesos only for an operation on her toxic goitre.

FreebieFan
04-14-11, 05:39
Was chatting to a ripe 19 year old gal last week who said she was in Taguig, which is my playing field.

We agreed to meet on my next trip etc.

See her online a day ago and ask where she is, and she says she's in some far flung province.

" Thought you were in Taguig honey " I enquired. She said Yes I was. 6 months ago. No, you told me yesterday you were in Taguig.

"oops " she says.

Later in the chat she bizarrely told me that she doesn't like to lie because " God is watching".

Who knows the mental processes that go on in the heads of some of these ladies.

Read the profile of another well educated gal, wh says her hobbies are "texting her family endlessly (have you eaten have you eaten have you eaten have you visiited the crapper have you eaten) and hanging out with herself.

Jambo
04-14-11, 15:22
Ha ha, you are right Jambo, but I think most of us are into something close to instant gratification!.Haha yeah and since I am more-or-less looking for a semi-long term live-in, one of the things I ask is "how old are your sisters?". If she is 20yo and she has, say, sisters who are 17, 16. Great! When its time to pack big sis off to college, we can bring in a new one from the on-deck circle. And perhaps tag-team on holidays. Haha (ooh but think of the squabbles that could erupt)

Well its an amusing thought anyway.

Red Kilt
04-14-11, 16:19
Who knows the mental processes that go on in the heads of some of these ladies.

. . . . . . Too hard to predict FF.

I met a girl today whose profile said Cebu.

When I chatted with her she told me she lived in Taguig so I arranged to meet her at Mkt Mkt.

We met (at least she was exactly on time) and she told me she had 3 rides to get there because she had come from Antipolo where she now lives.

When I tried to untangle the Cebu-Taguig- Antipolo link she then told me how her family was flooded out in the Marikina floods in 2009? WTF?

At that stage I gave up and thought exactly what FF said (see above).

At least she was worth it, no matter where she actually lived or had travelled from.

Questor55
04-15-11, 03:41
One of my early lessons on chatting to Filipina is to NEVER ask "why do you fear God". The reply is usually "huh" or some variant thereof. I used to ask: "I can understand you loving, worshiping, adoring God, but why do you fear Him?" A meaningless time-wasting discussion, or more likely silence ensues. Don't go there.

KongKingPhilosophical discussions with chatmates? Here, in a country where even the president seems incapable of

Critical analysis and logical thought? Talk about trying to push water uphill! I'm a news junky who reads.

Newspaper editorials regularly. Most of these writers couldn't get a pass in Philosophy 101.

Jambo
04-16-11, 20:50
This young lady with a profile in Philippine Cupid, says she is in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines

The tits drew my eyes right away, but something is just not quite right with these pics.

Richmond72
04-16-11, 22:32
This young lady with a profile in Philippine Cupid, says she is in San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines

The tits drew my eyes right away, but something is just not quite right with these pics.

149617The pics are taken from one of those online tease sites:

http://classic.petiteteenager.com/1/babybluecasey/

Dex Xie
04-17-11, 09:03

149617When in doubt, use tineye. Com to attempt a picture match. It's definitely not fool-proof, but it did catch the images that you linked.

Red Kilt
04-17-11, 09:57
When in doubt, use tineye. Com to attempt a picture match. It's definitely not fool-proof, but it did catch the images that you linked.I have a friend in Cebu who has posted a new photo on DIA. It is definitely not her.

When I asked her about it she said she just borrowed it off some other site. I told her that some guys will get angry if they meet her and she is not the same girl and her reply was "Well guys feed me bullshit stories all the time so why shouldn't I give out some of my own".

I couldn't disagree with her basic premise.

FurryFriend
04-17-11, 10:26
When I asked her about it she said she just borrowed it off some other site. I told her that some guys will get angry if they meet her and she is not the same girl and her reply was "Well guys feed me bullshit stories all the time so why shouldn't I give out some of my own".Then why is she on DIA?

Whether she's on DIA to marry a guy or to be a pro, she's not doing herself a favor by posting a fake pic. She's just wasting her own time.

Unless the fake pic is to ensnare some lonely guy to send her $$$ without meeting.

Hairy Wonder
04-17-11, 15:00
Then why is she on DIA?

Whether she's on DIA to marry a guy or to be a pro, she's not doing herself a favor by posting a fake pic. She's just wasting her own time.

Unless the fake pic is to ensnare some lonely guy to send her $$$ without meeting. I would say it is safe to bet that most girls (especially Filipinas) are on DIA (dateinasia. Com) to find someone to marry, and most guys are there to find multiple sex partners. Very few are there to really find a date.

I agree that the deception of posting a fake photo on the profile is very irritating. But I can also understand the desire for a certain amount of anonymity. For a long time, I did not post an image on my profile for the dating sites, because some of the women I have met go nuts and spam my inbox every time they see my accounts online. I ultimately decided that I was missing out on to many potentials hook ups to worry about it. So I posted my pic again for the girls to see. I have learned to use the blocking function quite well these days.

HW

Sammon
04-17-11, 17:43
I would say it is safe to bet that most girls (especially Filipinas) are on DIA (dateinasia. Com) to find someone to marry, and most guys are there to find multiple sex partners. Very few are there to really find a date.

I agree that the deception of posting a fake photo on the profile is very irritating. But I can also understand the desire for a certain amount of anonymity. For a long time, I did not post an image on my profile for the dating sites, because some of the women I have met go nuts and spam my inbox every time they see my accounts online. I ultimately decided that I was missing out on to many potentials hook ups to worry about it. So I posted my pic again for the girls to see. I have learned to use the blocking function quite well these days.

HWNot really true. All girls heard about this site gets starry eyed in the begining hoping to find true love. Soon they get disillusioned by many promising endless love, promising way out of poverty etc. So they learn quick to try to take advantage of the guys asking for money, gifts (seems like these girls have birthdays every day of the year ).

Many just drop of of DIA. Initially they will be online with cam everyday and soon once in a blue moon only. Ever see how many are online but not signed into yahoo!

In addition to foreigners plenty of local Phi guys are in DIA also. Many girls like to date Phi guys who are local hoping for a long lasting relationship.

Like all girls if there is money to be made by conning or sometimes having sex with foreigners they will definitely take it.

Jambo
04-17-11, 18:06
When in doubt, use tineye..Thanks, yes. But no-one caught the "tell" without using Tineye?

Chocha Monger
04-17-11, 18:09
Not really true. All girls heard about this site gets starry eyed in the begining hoping to find true love. Soon they get disillusioned by many promising endless love, promising way out of poverty etc. So they learn quick to try to take advantage of the guys asking for money, gifts (seems like these girls have birthdays every day of the year ).

Many just drop of of DIA. Initially they will be online with cam everyday and soon once in a blue moon only. Ever see how many are online but not signed into yahoo!

In addition to foreigners plenty of local Phi guys are in DIA also. Many girls like to date Phi guys who are local hoping for a long lasting relationship.

Like all girls if there is money to be made by conning or sometimes having sex with foreigners they will definitely take it. Yeah, a lot of girls join up hoping to marry some old rich poriner who will whisk them off to a land of luxury and wire home a large fortune every month to the relatives left behind on the pig farm in Ilocos Norte. Instead all they get is a dog collar and a sore pussy from some old potbellied perverted monger who bends their knees behind their ears and gives them a righteous pounding then throws 500 pesos at them for jeepney fare. Soon they learn that it's much cheaper to by-pass the dose of clap from random bareback mongers and just scam guys into sending money for travel or some other bullshit. You can't really blame them from a risk vs reward perspective.

Member #4351
04-17-11, 18:19
Also, if they post a naughty profile because they want to try some foreign prong, they have to be careful that they aren't identified by someone they know. Hence, the fake photos. Lots of Pinoy guys posing as foreigners are on DIA as well. So many girls also insist on seeing us on webcam initially.

Pinaypounder
04-18-11, 02:25
DIA contains the rainbow of women, good bad and ugly. Apparently I have lost my game as I used to be able to have 1 in 4 naked in about 25 minutes after meeting them, but lately I have not been making the effort and there seems to be less sluts.

It is fun and entertaining, I personally never lie or mislead, to many will beleive anything you say I know I am not headed to heaven but still I try not to hurt people.

I have made real friends and business associatted here. And had some excellent webcam sex.

As for posting a bad boy rofile I did and got 0 responses.

Post a nice one and I am still not hideous and I get many.

PP

DriveAllNight
04-18-11, 02:51
Thanks, yes. But no-one caught the "tell" without using Tineye?Stumped! Enlighten me please, Jambo?

Jambo
04-19-11, 00:53
Stumped! Enlighten me please, Jambo?Ah, don't think Office Depot has a store in the PI. Busted!

Hairy Wonder
04-19-11, 02:21
Ah, don't think Office Depot has a store in the PI. Busted!Strange as it may seem, I do seem to remember seeing an Office Depot sign during my travels around Manila. Not sure about it, but it is possible. Office Depot is an international corporation.

Vittu
04-19-11, 03:23
Just google it.

WestCoast1
04-19-11, 04:10
As for posting a bad boy rofile I did and got 0 responses.

PPPP: I tried to PM you regarding this, you have no mailbox.

I turned on my bad-boy profile last night after some inactive months: 41 responses in 22 hours. There is a period of time, about midnight to 7am Philippine time, where there are no responses to my profile. I ask every respondent: "Did you read my profile text?" before we get to YM chat. Results so far:

* 19 said they did not read it (the rest said they did). Once they read it a handful (5) were interested to continue chatting me up for some 'fun'.

* 6 are wondering, once in chat, why I don't want to get married. These are those truly innocently cultured pinay whose whole life purpose seems to marry. They don't understand when someone else doesn't want to get married. No matter how many times I tell them in chat that I prefer being single, they just keep asking why I don't want to marry. Its so nauseating that now when one asks, I cut her off with "bitter divorce. You up for some fun or not?"

* 1 older lady in Leyte is steaming mad at me for plowing thru the pinay youth."Please don't do that sir. Lovemaking in my country is sacred." Really? Explain to me, ma'am, why 20 filipinas in 20 hours have agreed to come to my hotel for fun on our first meeting, ranging from 18 year-old co-eds to 50 year-old grandmothers. One 26 year-old gal in Zambo even offered to bring her 45 year-old aunt: "she's pretty still and saying she like to sex a foreigner one time. Me also like it". Yes, sacred.

One girl tried to sell a cam show. She admitted being 16 ("running 17"). When I said no thanks, because she's too young, she offered her sister, age 19, for cam show. No thanks again hun, I'm only interested in fun when I'm there in Cebu. To which she then offered both her sister and 40 year-old mom when I came there (all 3 of them were on cam). Soooo sacred.

* The rest are flat out fine for fun on my hotel room for a first meet.

Jon von Neumann
04-19-11, 07:29
PP: I tried to PM you regarding this, you have no mailbox.

I turned on my bad-boy profile last night after some inactive months: 41 responses in 22 hours. There is a period of time, about midnight to 7am Philippine time, where there are no responses to my profile. I ask every respondent: "Did you read my profile text?" before we get to YM chat. Results so far:

* 19 said they did not read it (the rest said they did). Once they read it a handful (5) were interested to continue chatting me up for some 'fun'.

* 6 are wondering, once in chat, why I don't want to get married. These are those truly innocently cultured pinay whose whole life purpose seems to marry. They don't understand when someone else doesn't want to get married. No matter how many times I tell them in chat that I prefer being single, they just keep asking why I don't want to marry. Its so nauseating that now when one asks, I cut her off with "bitter divorce. You up for some fun or not?"

* 1 older lady in Leyte is steaming mad at me for plowing thru the pinay youth."Please don't do that sir. Lovemaking in my country is sacred." Really? Explain to me, ma'am, why 20 filipinas in 20 hours have agreed to come to my hotel for fun on our first meeting, ranging from 18 year-old co-eds to 50 year-old grandmothers. One 26 year-old gal in Zambo even offered to bring her 45 year-old aunt: "she's pretty still and saying she like to sex a foreigner one time. Me also like it". Yes, sacred.

One girl tried to sell a cam show. She admitted being 16 ("running 17"). When I said no thanks, because she's too young, she offered her sister, age 19, for cam show. No thanks again hun, I'm only interested in fun when I'm there in Cebu. To which she then offered both her sister and 40 year-old mom when I came there (all 3 of them were on cam). Soooo sacred.

* The rest are flat out fine for fun on my hotel room for a first meet. Geez! What did your bad boy profile say?

NoCBJ4Me
04-19-11, 21:11
Ah, don't think Office Depot has a store in the PI. Busted!Have you ever seen US visiting Filipinos checking their bags at the airport when going home? Box after box. . . . .

Fredje1961
04-20-11, 12:00
Geez! What did your bad boy profile say?After having used a "good" profile on DIA for quite some time, I created a "bad" profile yesterday (:-D got the idea here).

And now both profiles have been closed :-S I can't get into DIA anymore.

Oh well, you win some, you loose some

Fslag338
04-20-11, 18:56
After having used a "good" profile on DIA for quite some time, I created a "bad" profile yesterday (:-D got the idea here).

Oh well, you win some, you loose someTake another email and register again (but do that from another place then where you registered the previous profile from since most probably (part of) your IP address will be logged).

If that still does not work try sites which hide your own IP by routing your traffic through their website (and thus giving you another IP).

I used that when I was once blacklisted because of some stupid girl (really unfairly) complaining about me.

WestCoast1
04-20-11, 19:55
After having used a "good" profile on DIA for quite some time, I created a "bad" profile yesterday (:-D got the idea here).

Oh well, you win some, you loose someIf you use the same email add, or the same computer (IP add) , their software catches it. Similar thing happened to a friend.

Irony Monger
04-20-11, 22:16
If you use the same email add, or the same computer (IP add) , their software catches it. Similar thing happened to a friend.Really? I could see the email address checking, but how can they get away with IP checking? Every girl that shares a computer in an internet cafe would have their accounts closed.

WestCoast1
04-21-11, 02:12
Really? I could see the email address checking, but how can they get away with IP checking? Every girl that shares a computer in an internet cafe would have their accounts closed.I made the assumption. Could be wrong. But its happened to multiple gents.

I'm I will PM you.

Hairy Wonder
04-21-11, 04:14

Oh well, you win some, you loose someI've been running a "Good guy" and a "Bad boy" profile on DIA for a couple of years now. I do use different e-mail addresses for each. Funny thing is that I get more "interest" and messages on the "Bad boy" profile than I do on the "Good guy" one. I guess it must be true that women like bad boys best.

HW

FreebieFan
04-21-11, 04:20
Have you ever seen US visiting Filipinos checking their bags at the airport when going home? Box after box.Filipinos are reknowned all over the world for filling boxes with junk and then paying to fly them all over the world. The boxes are filled with fodstuffs that you can't get in Phils as well as knick knacks, things that could be sold. Every major city in Asia has an area where Filipinos can buy balikbayan (returnees") boxes for the very same purpose of ensuring that it will take AGES for your particular bag to appear.

I once arrived on the last CX flight from hk (which had lots of connecting passengers from Dubai ). We arrived at 12. 30am. My bag came out at 2am. Not because it was slow baggage belt but was full of balikbayan boxes.

Fredje1961
04-21-11, 06:29
I also used the same birth date in both profiles.

I've been running a "Good guy" and a "Bad boy" profile on DIA for a couple of years now. I do use different e-mail addresses for each. Funny thing is that I get more "interest" and messages on the "Bad boy" profile than I do on the "Good guy" one. I guess it must be true that women like bad boys best.

HW

Chocha Monger
04-22-11, 18:16
Lately I've had to rebuff numerous requests from girls wanting to add me on Facebook. Things really came to a head today when one girl asked me to "friend" her on Facebook. I asked her why she wanted me to add her. She told me so she could see how many girlfriends I had among other things. At least she was honest. Others come up with weak reasons like allowing me to see their pictures. LOL

Screaming Beaver
04-22-11, 21:35
Lately I've had to rebuff numerous requests from girls wanting to add me on Facebook. Things really came to a head today when one girl asked me to "friend" her on Facebook. I asked her why she wanted me to add her. She told me so she could see how many girlfriends I had among other things. At least she was honest. Others come up with weak reasons like allowing me to see their pictures. LOLI see no upside to even having a facebook account. You can meet many a beaver at the dating sites without having them look at your friends. Also, if anyone is putting their real name on their facebook account then they really need to have their head examined and / or shop around for a divorce attorney.

Questor55
04-23-11, 03:43
Or, you can't tell a book by its cover.

These Philippine bras can definitely make 'mountains out of molehills'.

I've had what appear to be nice 34 B's turn out to be A minus minus.

Nipples, but no tits. Therefore, it was particularly pleasing last night to.

Take off the gift wrapping of a very sexy 19 yr old and discover a perfect.

Pair of very firm 34 C's. Equally firm tight model's butt and overall one of the best bodies.

I've pleasured in some time.

Thanks DIA!

Chocha Monger
04-23-11, 11:49
I see no upside to even having a facebook account. You can meet many a beaver at the dating sites without having them look at your friends. Also, if anyone is putting their real name on their facebook account then they really need to have their head examined and / or shop around for a divorce attorney.Screaming Beaver,

Those are my sentiments exactly! I don't have an FB account though the girls keep asking me to sign up for one. Even the FB founder, Mark Zuckerburg the weasel, said that the people giving him information through social networking are "dumb fucks." More than a few mongers have gotten burned on FB. I'd go further to say anyone giving their real name to some beaver they got off a dating site needs to have their head examined. Some of those beavers are quite cunning and try running searches on beaver hunters.

Andre007
04-23-11, 12:06
Been chatting with this girl from DIA for a few weeks to set up meeting in Davao. She asked me what I wanted and be frank. I told her meet and talk and go from there. I told her I don't want a working girl. She said she is not a working girl and she understands.

Fast forward to last night she text me and she says she is Tipsy so she wants to be "frank" again. I think she likes somebody named Frank. LOL Anyways she tells me she is a working girl and she needs money for school and hope I understand. I told her no I do not understand as we were "frank" with other before. I told her if I knew she was prostitute / free lance I would not have meet her. She then sayd no she is not but she is an escort. I told her its all the same.

Has anybody had an escort from her? http://www.dateinasia.com/destinymichelle.html

Hairy Wonder
04-23-11, 13:07
Lately I've had to rebuff numerous requests from girls wanting to add me on Facebook. Things really came to a head today when one girl asked me to "friend" her on Facebook. I asked her why she wanted me to add her. She told me so she could see how many girlfriends I had among other things. At least she was honest. Others come up with weak reasons like allowing me to see their pictures. LOL
I see no upside to even having a facebook account. You can meet many a beaver at the dating sites without having them look at your friends. Also, if anyone is putting their real name on their facebook account then they really need to have their head examined and / or shop around for a divorce attorney.I have a FB account, because so many of the girls asked me to add them. I decided that they are mostly on my DIA "bad boy" account anyhow, so they know that I am not being loyal to them. If they look at my FB and decide that I have to many gf on there, then they are not the kind of jealous ***** I want to be involved with anyhow. On the other hand, you can see many photos of them and their friends on there. This could help you find other prospects. I don't post my real name, address, phone number, or other personal information. And I only put a select few photos of myself there. The name on my FB account is similar to that of my DIA "bad boy" account. I don't do a lot of posting on there. I open it for only a short time to look at what the girls have posted (mostly useless bullshit) and look at the new photos they have added.

I did have one girl get kind of upset (it seemed) when I added another girl that must have been her personal friend. She sent me a pm asking if I liked the other girl. I replied with "Yes. She looks like someone I would like to spend a night or two with." I never heard from her again. But she is still on my "friends" list.

Other than causing problems with marriages (which mongers are stupid to be in IMHO) , how have you seen guys getting burned?

HW

Radical Guy
04-23-11, 14:19
Also, if anyone is putting their real name on their facebook account then they really need to have their head examined and / or shop around for a divorce attorney.Preferably the later. We divorce attorneys need mongering money too! LOL

Hairy Wonder
04-23-11, 15:02
Preferably the later. We divorce attorneys need mongering money too! LOLLaughing my ass off RG! Lawyers have enough of our money, they should be paying us to go do the mongering! :D

Hairy Wonder
04-23-11, 15:08
I can remember when I first started using DIA, the most members online I would see was about 5, 000. Obviously it has become a very popular site now, as I just logged in and saw over 10, 000 members online at 10:00 pm Saturday night (PI time). I try to stay offline during the peak times, so I don't get overwhelmed with the amount of messages and instant messenger chat requests. In the past, I have been logged in and had at least 10 different girls wanting to chat with me at the same time. And, of course, each one is chatting with multiple other guys, but would be jealous if I admitted to chatting with multiple girls.

HW

Member #4643
04-23-11, 19:58
Been chatting with this girl from DIA for a few weeks to set up meeting in Davao. She asked me what I wanted and be frank. I told her meet and talk and go from there. I told her I don't want a working girl. She said she is not a working girl and she understands.

Fast forward to last night she text me and she says she is Tipsy so she wants to be "frank" again. I think she likes somebody named Frank. LOL Anyways she tells me she is a working girl and she needs money for school and hope I understand. I told her no I do not understand as we were "frank" with other before. I told her if I knew she was prostitute / free lance I would not have meet her. She then sayd no she is not but she is an escort. I told her its all the same.

Has anybody had an escort from her?

http://www.dateinasia.com/destinymichelle.htmlFirst, I think she is quite attractive. Second, you can tell her that, quite simply, you don't pay for sex. I bet she would still go out with you, and you would be guaranteed a nice time. You will pay, of course, but in the way we pay most of the DIA girls (perfume, cell phones, etc).

I have had quite a few girlfriends who were prostitutes on the side. They are easy to get along with, because there is no need for them to be lying to you. And, they tend to be less needy and very good at sex.

Member #4351
04-23-11, 21:26
I never understand why guys who "don't want to pay for it" are on this forum.

Sampling
04-23-11, 21:37
Hi guys,

A lurker here with no monegering experience whatsoever. Just wanted to say I am a great fan of many of you who take the time and effort to write wonderful reports and suggestions. Keep it up.

I found this girl and thought that somebody might be interested in her because she is practically asking to get laid for money.

http://www.dateinasia.com/midnight

+enchanter. Html.

Stay safe and happy easter for those of you who celebrate it.

Sampling
04-23-11, 21:39
This is the right link:

http://www.dateinasia.com/midnight+enchanter. Html

Sampling
04-23-11, 21:41
http://www.dateinasia.com/midnight+enchanter. Html.

QUOTE=Sampling; 1148321]This is the right link:

+enchanter. Html[/QUOTE]

Member #4351
04-23-11, 21:50
Just search midnight enchanter. Another sad story. Chubby, not cute, desperate and with a kid.

FreebieFan
04-24-11, 08:38
I never understand why guys who "don't want to pay for it" are on this forum.Then I guess I should have left 1740 messages ago?

FreebieFan
04-24-11, 08:41
I have a FB account, because so many of the girls asked me to add them. I decided that they are mostly on my DIA "bad boy" account anyhow, so they know that I am not being loyal to them. If they look at my FB and decide that I have to many gf on there, then they are not the kind of jealous * I want to be involved with anyhow. On the other hand, you can see many photos of them and their friends on there. This could help you find other prospects. I don't post my real name, address, phone number, or other personal information. And I only put a select few photos of myself there. The name on my FB account is similar to that of my DIA "bad boy" account. I don't do a lot of posting on there. I open it for only a short time to look at what the girls have posted (mostly useless bullshit) and look at the new photos they have added.

Other than causing problems with marriages (which mongers are stupid to be in IMHO) , how have you seen guys getting burned?

HWIn order to see girls pics and see if they are who they say they are I have a totally anonymous facebook site. No pic, false name, no details nadda. I add the girl, check out her pics, then unfriend them so theres never anyone residing there etc. Helps me see the pics, but stops the " oh you have so many girls as friends, you must be a player " type comment. That obviously isn't appropriate for me. LOL LOL extra LOL!

Bob Bowie
04-24-11, 09:26
I never understand why guys who "don't want to pay for it" are on this forum.I prefer regular girls, then use the p4p to fill my vacant time

Snow Koala
04-24-11, 11:14
Lately I've had to rebuff numerous requests from girls wanting to add me on Facebook. Things really came to a head today when one girl asked me to "friend" her on Facebook. I asked her why she wanted me to add her. She told me so she could see how many girlfriends I had among other things. At least she was honest. Others come up with weak reasons like allowing me to see their pictures. LOLI avoid adding girls on Facebook and just keep that for friends. Filipinas like to chat on Yahoo Messenger and I prefer just to add them there.

X Man
04-24-11, 12:24
Interesting post. I hadn't thought along those lines. I used to steer clear of gals that wanted to chat on YM immediately, but maybe I should be more patient.

I also used to get very suspicious requests for details about some of the naughty pictures I posted. My guess was that the were Pinoy police or someone else up to no good. Thanks for the post. X.

Also, if they post a naughty profile because they want to try some foreign prong, they have to be careful that they aren't identified by someone they know. Hence, the fake photos. Lots of Pinoy guys posing as foreigners are on DIA as well. So many girls also insist on seeing us on webcam initially.

JPF
04-24-11, 21:01
Just search midnight enchanter. Another sad story. Chubby, not cute, desperate and with a kid.If I take up with her do I get to rename her kid? "Nimrod" is a deal breaker for me. (joke; not serious)

Hairy Wonder
04-24-11, 22:53
This is the right link:

+enchanter. HtmlThe link does work if you join it all together.
"http://www.dateinasia.com/midnight+enchanter.html"
The ISG forum program is automatically breaking up the address for some reason.

WestCoast1
04-25-11, 00:56
I've had a few odd conversations the last few days with pinay who are answering positively to my bad-boy profile. They are agreeable to fun on a first meet, but wanting wild sum of pesos or other gifts.

Girl #1 [CDO]: can you pay $200 sir.

Me: dollars?

Girl #1: yes.

Me: its p10, 000.

Me: did you mean p1, 000?

Girl #1: no I mean TEN THOUSAND. Can you afford.

Me: ah your way high on that hun.

Girl #1: ok. 7,000 then.

That's as low as she would go for an afternoon (although she offered to stay the night).

====================================

Girl #2 [cebu city]: 20, 000.

Me: peso?

Girl #2: yes. My friend tell me to ask it.

Me: did your friend mean p2, 000?

Girl #2: no. 20, 000 peso.

Me: hun girls around cebu are happy for 500.

Girl #2: thats them. Me is 20, 000. Also you have to let me bring my baby. She 4 months and breastfeed so she stay with me.

Me: yes you can bring your mom or cousin, just one, for meeting over a coffee in mall. My treat.

Girl #3 [zambo]: really.

Me: yes. When I'm done with my drink, I'm going back to the hotel. You can choose to come with me or go home. If you come with me, we're having that adult fun we spoke before with my camera.

Girl #3: oh yes I want that sex. I never been foreigner before.

Me: do you also have friends who might be interest to seeing me when I'm there.

Girl #3: yes, but you must pay them they prostitute. Me I'm free.

Me: ok.

Girl #3: I'm free but after the hotel you must take my all family to white beach.

Me: yes, I'd like to do some snorkeling. Its a nice place?

Girl #3: yes it is. First you rent a boat to take my family it is $100 dollar. Not piso! Then you pay for me and my family to have meal there. The blah blah blah [absoultely ridiculous requests, she was happily on cam smiling and running up hundreds of dollars of fun for her family. All 9 of them]

Me: I see.

Girl #3: yes. Its nice place. But if you don't agree I don't go on your hotel.

Me: so. Those other girls you mentioned before coming to my hotel. They prostitutes. But your not?

Chocha Monger
04-25-11, 01:05
I've had a few odd conversations the last few days with pinay who are answering positively to my bad-boy profile. They are agreeable to fun on a first meet, but wanting wild sum of pesos or other gifts.

Girl #1 [CDO]: can you pay $200 sir.

Me: dollars?

Me: its p10, 000.

Me: did you mean p1, 000?

Girl #1: no I mean TEN THOUSAND. Can you afford.

Me: ah your way high on that hun.

Girl #1: ok. 7,000 then.

That's as low as she would go for an afternoon (although she offered to stay the night).

Girl #2 [cebu city]: 20, 000.

Me: peso?

Girl #2: yes. My friend tell me to ask it.

Me: did your friend mean p2, 000?

Girl #2: no. 20, 000 peso.

Me: hun girls around cebu are happy for 500.

Girl #2: thats them. Me is 20, 000. Also you have to let me bring my baby. She 4 months and breastfeed so she stay with me.

Me: yes you can bring your mom or cousin, just one, for meeting over a coffee in mall. My treat.

Girl #3 [zambo]: really.

Me: yes. When I'm done with my drink, I'm going back to the hotel. You can choose to come with me or go home. If you come with me, we're having that adult fun we spoke before with my camera.

Girl #3: oh yes I want that sex. I never been foreigner before.

Me: do you also have friends who might be interest to seeing me when I'm there.

Girl #3: yes, but you must pay them they prostitute. Me I'm free.

Me: ok.

Girl #3: I'm free but after the hotel you must take my all family to white beach.

Me: yes, I'd like to do some snorkeling. Its a nice place?

Girl #3: yes it is. First you rent a boat to take my family it is $100 dollar. Not piso! Then you pay for me and my family to have meal there. The blah blah blah [absoultely ridiculous requests, she was happily on cam smiling and running up hundreds of dollars of fun for her family. All 9 of them]

Me: I see.

Girl #3: yes. Its nice place. But if you don't agree I don't go on your hotel.

Me: so. Those other girls you mentioned before coming to my hotel. They prostitutes. But your not? Westcoast,

Bar fine is a lot cheaper than the online "freebies" and you get to check them out before closing the deal. Why is it that the girls in the middle of nowhere seem to have the most outrageous expectations?

Manta Ray
04-25-11, 02:31
Westcoast,

Bar fine is a lot cheaper than the online "freebies" and you get to check them out before closing the deal. Why is it that the girls in the middle of nowhere seem to have the most outrageous expectations? Another timely reminder that paid sex is always cheaper!

Manta Ray

Sampling
04-25-11, 04:31
"Me: so. Those other girls you mentioned before coming to my hotel. They prostitutes. But your not?"

That is hilarious. LOL.

Questor55
04-25-11, 04:38
I never understand why guys who "don't want to pay for it" are on this forum.For those of us who prefer "not to pay", it has more to do with the GFE, of course, rather than the cash outlay.

The reality is that we spend much more, especially in time and energy, for this privilege. Freebies are far from being free, unless you are a cold hearted, exploitative bastard. Also, the money spent on meals, gifts, trips, etc. Cost much more than P4P.

FreebieFan
04-25-11, 12:34
For those of us who prefer "not to pay", it has more to do with the GFE, of course, rather than the cash outlay.

The reality is that we spend much more, especially in time and energy, for this privilege. Freebies are far from being free, unless you are a cold hearted, exploitative bastard. Also, the money spent on meals, gifts, trips, etc. Cost much more than P4P. I have a Manila trip up and coming. And about 7 on my "A" list. I was out yesterday buying slutwear, for all 7 and maybe spent the equivalent of P 5, 000 for little see thru numbers for all of them, and other things they might like. Maybe when I'm there I will spend a bit on phone calls / texts and food for me and them and drinks for me and them (but even if I'm paying as in BKK, I like to buy drinks and eat with them before I eat them ).

They will probably each get a gift of P 1000 for being a good sport. So p12, 000 for 7 girls, photos and the fun of some great afternoons and nights. Damn thats as close to free as it gets for me. For m, thats free.

The highlight is going to be a married lady whos hubby is far far away, who will leave her job early, and she will stay with me in my place for 10 hours. She's so scared of her parents, or his parents seeing her she thinks my place is only safe for her. Ho ho ho he laughs in his devilish laugh!

Frank4220
04-25-11, 15:42
For those of us who prefer "not to pay", it has more to do with the GFE, of course, rather than the cash outlay.

The reality is that we spend much more, especially in time and energy, for this privilege. Freebies are far from being free, unless you are a cold hearted, exploitative bastard. Also, the money spent on meals, gifts, trips, etc. Cost much more than P4P. I have been hooking up with some college girls here outside of Manila. Ranging in age from 18-23 (I am late 40's).

I think its safe to say that there is way less hassle with the average p4p girl than these young ladies.

I have come to the conclusion that they are even more devious and scheming when it comes to attempts to get gifts and money from you. Tuition, clothes, birthday, family.

Not to mention the occaisional 20 year old that falls in love on one date and precedes to stalk your ass.

Yes give me a bar girl any day of the week. Its a simple straight forward business transaction.

Cheapy
04-26-11, 03:39
My strategy is exactly the same as Bob's. I try to have regular working GF and fill-in with

Pros (eliminates scheduling problems) or schedule potential new GF in the afternoons.

I tend to keep the GF on a short leash to keep expenses under control plus allow funds.

For afternoon delights. For most GFs. Meals, a few clothes, and a weekend away are enough.

Enjoy,

Cheapy

I prefer regular girls, then use the p4p to fill my vacant time

Questor55
04-26-11, 05:20
Much comment here in the past that we shouldn't kid ourselves about young girls

Only being attracted to us older guys because we are comparitively rich. I read a

Chinese DIA profile yesterday were she stipulated a yearly income of at least $120, 000 USA.

As one of her requirements!

Guys, what's new, or what's Asian about this? Women have always been attracted to.

'nest building' and 'nest eggs'. To any girl from the provinces, existing on a few dollars a day,

It's all comparitive. To them, someone with ANY disposable income is 'rich'.

With the economic boom in China, the high bar has just been raised. Go to Beverly Hills or Monaco,

It rises substantially higher.

The 'stunners' have a marketable commodity. Supply and demand becomes a major factor.

One huge advantage here in P. I. Is that old buggers frequently snare the best lookers.

FreebieFan
04-26-11, 12:15
Ok so I'm working the various angles to ensure that I get the best of my afternoons on impending Manila trip and truly thought (well my cock was doing most of the thinking!). That I'd hit the jackpot.

Case number 1. 19 year old student says she's from Laguna. Ready to try out the " love in a hotel thing" still a V but wants to see what the fuss is about. Lots of plans, and agreements, she will have first shave etcetc. All except penetrations. Sure I was fine with that. Today, she tells me her part of Laguna is miles and miles away and to get to Alabang, she needs to rent a van at P2500. Sorry honey!

Case number 2. A cute 18 year old caught my eye, and we get chatting and she interestingly states she's happy to visit my apartment. Nice face, nice bod. Till she suddenly states she has a kid, and might be pregnant with number 2. Korean father of the child. Sorry honey, no kimchee sloppy second for me.

The hunt for the afternoon delights continues.

Fast Buck Artist
04-26-11, 15:04

The reality is that we spend much more, especially in time and energy, for this privilege. Freebies are far from being free, unless you are a cold hearted, exploitative bastard. Also, the money spent on meals, gifts, trips, etc. Cost much more than P4P. For me the highest cost of "freebies" is my own time I spend on them. Time is money. If I spent 3 hours in online chat, thats 3 hours I am not working, and my time at work is worth roughly $100 / hr. If I spent a whole day taking the girl shopping, dining, karaoke, txting and other GFE activities, that adds up to a lot of time.

Its no secret to any of us who are into this game, that dating a "freebie" is much more expensive in both time and money. Is it worth it? Thats up to you to decide, how much you enjoy chasing the ladies. If you are looking for a quickie, I think the professional scene is much better value for time and money. If you are looking for a long term girlfriend, go ahead and chase the civilians, you will find higher quality women whom you will never encounter on the P4P scene.

FreebieFan
04-26-11, 15:28
Its no secret to any of us who are into this game, that dating a "freebie" is much more expensive in both time and money. Is it worth it? If you are looking for a quickie, I think the professional scene is much better value for time and money. If you are looking for a long term girlfriend, go ahead and chase the civilians, you will find higher quality womenFreebie vs Quickie. Maybe thats an interesting way of putting it.

Well given my name I know where I like to spend my time, and with 5 new ones out 7 on a soon to be had Manila trip I guess I prefer the thrill of the hunt vs the Buy and Sell type transaction. But fully understand that we are all quit different.

Sadly I'm not US$100 per hour, but not far short. But thankfully, being the boss no one checks what the boss is doing, certainly not IT as I'm off network most of the day LOL. I Wonder why LOL

Sammon
04-26-11, 16:37

The reality is that we spend much more, especially in time and energy, for this privilege. Freebies are far from being free, unless you are a cold hearted, exploitative bastard. Also, the money spent on meals, gifts, trips, etc. Cost much more than P4P. Although willing girls are dime a dozen in Phi because of povert it is not good to explouit them. Just be generous moneywise. Do not think buying small trinkets and bedding them is good unless you have long term plans with the girl. It is true these girls are frequently exploited by their Phi boyfriends. But we should not act the same besides compared to our money being generous is very cheap in Phi.

Try to brighten up somebody's life by being generous even if your whole idea is getting into her pants.

Cuba Tourist
04-26-11, 21:01
She wrote me-

My foreigner bf stopped sending money because of hard times so I need to make money my self

although her profile said--

LET ME GET THIS STRATE TO U GUY. IM NOT LOOKING FOR BF, SEX FOR MONEY, CAM SEX. U WANT B FRIEND B NICE LIKE ALL DA.

Another wrote me--

I hate sex but I will try it.

Gihimo ang toytoy aron supsopun.

What does that mean anyone?

Mc Don
04-27-11, 01:40
In anticipation for the next trip I have started using my profiles. My bad boy profile had attracted few hits and like others have reported I have received some outrages and strange demands.

Best I got so far is a 29yr old MILF offering a freebee with her nicer 27 year old friend in tow. They are up for a threesome and want nothing in return, taxi money 200 peso all up and sex only. Keen to have fun and try a foreigner. She is not bad looking but nothing special either, seems bit crabby but has large boobs. Her 27 yr old friend is has a nice body and also a large rack. Since my time Manila is limited to only about 60 hrs I will probably pass this time.

Another offered full service for 5000 peso and that was her price. She would not go lower. 21yr old with a kid, that tried to convince me she is worth the 5000 and she is not like the "sluts" on burgos. I am staying in 3 diff hotels and she knew them all, I guess she probably sees more cock then a burgos "****". When I said at best she is worth 2000 to me she called me old and blocked me from her DIA profile. She did give me a cam show though and I must say she is not bad.

The best value deal I have managed so far is a 22yr old is bringing her 19 yr old sis and her friend. They want 4000 each so 12 000 all up but its 3 of us as well so it works out 4000 per per person all inclusive and they will allow swaps, threesomes and are ok with an orgy providing we get big enough room. Basically each of us will get to ride 3 girls for 4000 so it works out cheaper even then AC. The girl that negotiated seemed well educated and smart. Not a simple girl as per her profile. She also knew all the terms like CIM, BBBJ and so on. Odd and even scary, when negotiating she even specifically stated they will not allow any form of BDSM god only knows who had given her sexual education LOL and now she is pushing her younger sis in what looks like the family business. Anyway who am I to judge, like I said, best find so far so and I am looking forward to it.

Good guy profile has so far attracted more (but this is me being proactive) but to be honest nothing that really I am looking forward to. 1 girl has caught my eye but she is 32. Looks great has a great job and can hold a conversation. I will probably leave her for next time when I will have time for a GF experience. It would be nice change then the airheads that I normally get in phils.

Frank4220
04-27-11, 11:10
She wrote me-

My foreigner bf stopped sending money because of hard times so I need to make money my self.

Although her profile said-

LET ME GET THIS STRATE TO U GUY. I'm NOT LOOKING FOR BF, SEX FOR MONEY, CAM SEX. U WANT B FRIEND B NICE LIKE ALL the.

Another wrote me-

What does that mean anyone? Asked my wife and she is sure that it is not Tagalog. Maybe Visayas or other dialect. Definitely not Tagalog!

Hairy Wonder
04-27-11, 17:24
Another wrote me-

What does that mean anyone? I tried to search for the entire phrase, and came up with nothing. However, searching for the word "Gihimo" landed me on the site Bisayan. Com where I was able to look up each individual word.

Gimiho = do / done, or make / made.

And = the.

Toytoy = idiot.

Aron = in order to.

Supsopun = suck.

I won't even attempt to try to put all that into a sensible English phrase! LOL

GregLondon
04-28-11, 07:22
Asked my wife and she is sure that it is not Tagalog. Maybe Visayas or other dialect. Definitely not Tagalog!It is Visaya, Toytoy is a small dog / puppy but is presumably a miscopy for totoy meaning breasts. So the phrase means: Breasts are made to be sucked

FreebieFan
04-28-11, 10:58
Sweety venice. Dia, needs money tonight as she has bills tomorrow. She certainly won't attract the attention of Mr D Cups but she might appeal to some.

Member #4643
04-29-11, 05:35
In anticipation for the next trip I have started using my profiles. My bad boy profile had attracted few hits and like others have reported I have received some outrages and strange demands.Can you educate us and tell us what you wrote? How many responses did you get?

As for your good guy profile, did you respond by mentioning your desire to have sex? Or, do you portray yourself as looking for a long term relationship?

FreebieFan
04-29-11, 05:40
every time i log on one girl tells me how she wants to meet me. she often tells me she has no money for her baby but seems to have enough to go on internet daily.

so i told her i would meet her in makati. not really intending to but to see what would happen. told her we would meet this weekend. lo and behold, two days ago she appears on cam with her "friend". friend is 17 and a virgin and did i want to take her friend for 40k. nope i said i had no interest in an **** virgin. they seemed dissappointed. after a chat today the latest tack is that we will all go to a hotel and the virgin will watch. does this particular set of messages have scam written all over it. ? i think so. she's from montalban in rizal fyi.

i asked if the virgin is doctor certified. she sid no need, she would promise to me that he was. i said i will provide a dcotor. they were shocked and didn't know how to reply to that one. its fun playing these games sometimes.

Hairy Wonder
04-29-11, 15:47
every time i log on one girl tells me how she wants to meet me. she often tells me she has no money for her baby but seems to have enough to go on internet daily.

so i told her i would meet her in makati. not really intending to but to see what would happen. told her we would meet this weekend. lo and behold, two days ago she appears on cam with her "friend". friend is 17 and a virgin and did i want to take her friend for 40k. nope i said i had no interest in an **** virgin. they seemed dissappointed. after a chat today the latest tack is that we will all go to a hotel and the virgin will watch. does this particular set of messages have scam written all over it. ? i think so. she's from montalban in rizal fyi.

i asked if the virgin is doctor certified. she sid no need, she would promise to me that he was. i said i will provide a dcotor. they were shocked and didn't know how to reply to that one. its fun playing these games sometimes. that price had me lmao ff. it might be a good idea to provide the name of this scammer and her "17 year old" friend to help others.

i looked on dia for your sweety venice, but could not find her under the name you provided. i did come across several with some variations on the name, but was unsure of which one would be the girl you mentioned. it might be helpful to know where she is located as well.

hw

Brastrav
04-29-11, 22:47
I've found her, at least that's what I think. Did you try to write her name as one word? Try sweetyvenice.

Good luck.

I looked on DIA for your Sweety venice, but could not find her under the name you provided. I did come across several with some variations on the name, but was unsure of which one would be the girl you mentioned. It might be helpful to know where she is located as well.

HW

Hairy Wonder
04-29-11, 22:53
I've found her, at least that's what I think. Did you try to write her name as one word? Try sweetyvenice.

Good luck. Nope. It didn't occur to me to try that, although I know that is how many of them are listed. Thanks for the hint! Sometimes I overlook the obvious.

HW

WestCoast1
04-30-11, 00:16
Can you educate us and tell us what you wrote? How many responses did you get?

As for your good guy profile, did you respond by mentioning your desire to have sex? Or, do you portray yourself as looking for a long term relationship? I'll PM you regarding this.

Frank4220
04-30-11, 09:42

i asked if the virgin is doctor certified. she sid no need, she would promise to me that he was. i said i will provide a dcotor. they were shocked and didn't know how to reply to that one. its fun playing these games sometimes.

fyi; recently one of the the news shows did an undercover sting on **** girls meeting with guys at hotels as well as another show which did not identify the mall but judging from the footage it was harrison plaza with **** girls. any one caught will be dealt with harshly rest assured.

this girl you are on cam with, is saying "scam" avoid her like the plague. to many red flags for my liking. with all the pussy available in here you just do not need that type of problem. your crazy to waste two minutes even playing games with her.

girls whether part time hookers at mbc or college girls usually do not act like that. the meets are straight forward.

it may surprise some people but do not underestimate the devious nature of even an 18 year old here in philippines. money are the prime motivators for all they do. ethics and honesty are in short supply.

cheers

Ctrlless
04-30-11, 11:30
Can anyone advice me for a tool to record the webcam of my chatmate when she is showing in cam on ym?

Thanks!

Python75
04-30-11, 12:21
Can anyone advice me for a tool to record the webcam of my chatmate when she is showing in cam on ym?

Thanks! I use Jing:

http://www.techsmith.com/Jing/?gclid=COKet8-PxKgCFQHbbgodyVqJpg

Azmodeus Fl
04-30-11, 12:37
Snagit works well for what you want to do.

Thanks!

WestCoast1
04-30-11, 16:12
I have a dating site contact who is looking for meetups. PM me for details.

Brymor
04-30-11, 19:44
I can often forgive DIA girls for their naivety, lack of education and limited attention span, after all most guys here are not looking for an academic genius to bed and bang. However every so often I will chat on yahoo messenger with a girl I am interested in where I honestly feel like throwing in the towel. I was about to scream in despair by the end of this conversation which I have cut and pasted below. The conversation was about arranging to meet up again on line the following day.

Jackson if you happen to read this there is something wrong with your editing software. The word bang appears twice once the report is posted, but only appears once when being edited. I have come across this problem before

Her: can I chat you tomorrow again its night over.

Me: ok what time, can you come on line 4pm?

Her: what your time there now.

Me: I am six hours behind you.

Me: so if you come on line at 4pm it will be 10am here.

Her: 4 in night.

Me: no you come on line 4pm in afternoon.

Her: we not both in time.

Me: look why is this so difficult? Just come on line 4pm in afternoon and I will be on line.

Her: 2in night.

Me: can you go on line 4pm in afternoon?

Her: like this time.

Me: listen to me again please, just go on line when it is 4pm in the afternoon in Cebu, can you do that for me?

Me: do you understand?

Her: you do my own time.

Her: or follow my time ok I will.

Me: stop worrying about the time here just worry about the time there please.

Her: OK I will sorry.

Me: ok thanks so speak later take care. Bye x.

Her: bye ake care

Stroker Ace88
04-30-11, 23:01
fyi; recently one of the the news shows did an undercover sting on **** girls meeting with guys at hotels as well as another show which did not identify the mall but judging from the footage it was harrison plaza with **** girls. any one caught will be dealt with harshly rest assured.

this girl you are on cam with, is saying "scam" avoid her like the plague. to many red flags for my liking. with all the pussy available in here you just do not need that type of problem. your crazy to waste two minutes even playing games with her.

girls whether part time hookers at mbc or college girls usually do not act like that. the meets are straight forward.

it may surprise some people but do not underestimate the devious nature of even an 18 year old here in philippines. money are the prime motivators for all they do. ethics and honesty are in short supply.

cheersthe show you refer to is called bitag and the host ben tulfo is the philippines version of geraldo rivera. the episode in question deals with **** girls from the province brought to manila with or without there knowledge that they would be having sex with mostly korean and japanese men and a few local businessmen. most were told they would be brought to manila so they could meet foreign men who want to marry sweet women from the province, or atleast that's what they told the reporter once they were tracked and followed to a smaller manila hotel and the reporter burst into the room to "free them". as a direct result of the airing of this program certain government agencies are watching this type of activity closer than ever before.

if a girl online tells you she is **** tell her nicely that you are looking for someone older and move on. you do not want to be seen nation-wide in your hanes underwear and tshirt handcuffed on tv patrol coming out of some hotel to made an example of.

there are also incidents where everyone from the mayor and police department, in cooperation with the girl and her family all try to cash in and make a sizable withdrawl from your bank account.

you meet the girl and you go to the hotel and 20mins later while you are in bed with the girl, your hotel door gets opened by hotel staff at the demands of the pnp or local police. there stands the family who seem deeply outraged and you are brought to the police station in handcuffs for questioning. the police tell you that the family will press charges and you could spend years in prision and they leave you alone in the cell to think for awhile. the policeman comes back in an hour with an "offer" to make the unfortunate incident all go away. it seems the family is very poor and maybe if you give them a small donation of anywhere from 1millionp to 100000p and this will all go away.

Mookman
05-01-11, 05:34
Do most of the guys here always chat up the girls for awhile before meeting? My strategy has always been to just chat up girls on DIA by message only a week before I get there and just get their number and pretty much end communication except if they send me a small message. Is there an advantage to keep chatting them up over and over again before?

WestCoast1
05-01-11, 06:43
Do most of the guys here always chat up the girls for awhile before meeting? My strategy has always been to just chat up girls on DIA by message only a week before I get there and just get their number and pretty much end communication except if they send me a small message. Is there an advantage to keep chatting them up over and over again before?Your approach is fine. If you chat them a month ahead of time 2-3 times, get her number, and then don't be in contact until you arrive (via txt msg) , she will have forgotten who you are. They have the attention span of a gnat, and they chat a dozen guys in a day.

Frank4220
05-01-11, 13:01
http://www2.myfreecams.com/?user=

Guys beware myfreecams. Most of the girls are cool but one girl in particular from Angeles, is lovelyn18 is a total scammer.

Avoid her like the plague. Not friendly and takes many tokens with out so much as shit.

Cheers

Sammon
05-01-11, 16:35
Do most of the guys here always chat up the girls for awhile before meeting? My strategy has always been to just chat up girls on DIA by message only a week before I get there and just get their number and pretty much end communication except if they send me a small message. Is there an advantage to keep chatting them up over and over again before?Your "Modus operandi " is best. Chat up just before going there. The girls are most receptive either by "ga ga-I got a Rich BF " to " I make money from this stupid jerk "

All the girls loose interest in chatting if they think the guy will never show up. I have lost many a good looking girls this way. Best thing to do is call them by getting their phone numbers. They all like that.

Once you are in Phi selective texting is good to meet them.

Once you and the girl become " friends " you can keep chatting with them. Their questions will always be" when are you coming back " to " did you find another girl "

Brymor
05-01-11, 17:03
Once you and the girl become " friends " you can keep chatting with them. Their questions will always be" when are you coming back " to " did you find another girl "You forgot the other common questions that I always get asked by text "did you eat your breakfast / lunch / dinner?" and "did you take your vitamins?" is another very odd but regular question that I often get asked.

Chocha Monger
05-01-11, 18:30
Do most of the guys here always chat up the girls for awhile before meeting? My strategy has always been to just chat up girls on DIA by message only a week before I get there and just get their number and pretty much end communication except if they send me a small message. Is there an advantage to keep chatting them up over and over again before?It depends on what your intentions are towards them. If you going to give them a hard shag, sore pussy and a few hundred pesos then send them on their way your strategy is best. If you're looking for a real girlfriend then you're looking for one that can have meaningful communication over a period of time.

Slippery
05-02-11, 02:15
You forgot the other common questions that I always get asked by text "did you eat your breakfast / lunch / dinner?" and "did you take your vitamins?" is another very odd but regular question that I often get asked.Those questions fall more in the realm of polite salutations. Remember, many of those people cannot eat when their tummy tells them that its time. A couple of meals, roof over their head, electricty and a mattress to sleep on are luxuries for many there.

Did you eat your breakfast is the one that I hear most often. I personally don't eat breakfast when I'm in USA. When I am in Phils I make sure that I either cook or take the girls out for breakfast.

Red Kilt
05-02-11, 08:20
Here's one for you mate.

Profile name is < she's here (exact) on DIA.

Mookman
05-02-11, 08:25
I'm getting ready to head over to Manila and I already started my usual of chatting up a bunch of girls on DIA. Running into the usual problems,"why are you on here again, you looking for another girl" all the while they are on DIA too looking for someone else.

Mookman
05-02-11, 11:15
Need some advice:

What are your thoughts on girls that want to bring a friend when meeting for the first time?

Also,

What about girls that say they told their mom about you?

Brymor
05-02-11, 11:32
Need some advice:

What are your thoughts on girls that want to bring a friend when meeting for the first time?

Also,

What about girls that say they told their mom about you? Many of the DIA girls want to bring friends along, that is unless they are seasoned hookers. Don't worry it is perfectly normal and it can sometimes lead to an unexpected bonus, meaning a threesome (but do not take this for granted). Also do not worry about Mom, families are very close here and unless the girl is living away from home the chances are if she does not tell Mom where she is going they will demand to know anyway, even more so if she is staying overnight with you. Don't get freaked out by this as it is all perfectly normal.

What you do need to make clear with the girl right at the outset is that one friend is ok, anymore than that and you will walk. The reason is that some girls will use the opportunity of meeting you to feed their entire family and friends and I can guarantee they will always turn up feeling hungry. Purchasing one or two jolibees or Mcdonalds is perfectly acceptable in my book for a first meeting, feeding the entire extended family is not.

Just in case you think I am exaggerating, I arranged to meet a young DIA girl in Ayalla a few years ago. She turned up with about 6 members of her family (including a six month old baby) who were all pleading hunger. Once you have got yourself into that situation it is difficult to extracate yourself without buying food for everyone, or leaving and feeling completely heartless.

Mookman
05-02-11, 11:43
Mortman, thanks for the advice, I actually wouldn't mind finding a real girlfriend here if it was the right person. The mom thing just freaked me out cause I never heard that one before. I will take your advice so that I don't end up feeding an army. Thanks.

Mookman
05-02-11, 12:08
This is actually my first real time using DIA to meet up girls, I did once before but I had to stop because I got busy at work. My usual technique has been to chat up random girls in the mall and stores but like I explained in previous posts, it's real hit or miss. My back up is a contact I made 8-10 years ago when I first starting coming to PI. He sends me model quality girls for 20K, yes, I know its a crazy amount and I really don't do it often but when I say these girls are model quality, I'm not kidding. Light skin, young, and fresh. Some told me they were local pagent winners or something for what's its worth. It'll have to be my back up again, if the DIA thing doesn't work out. Haha.

Red Kilt
05-02-11, 15:28
Many of the DIA girls want to bring friends along, that is unless they are seasoned hookers. Don't worry it is perfectly normal and it can sometimes lead to an unexpected bonus, meaning a threesome (but do not take this for granted). . . . . . . SNIP. . . . .There is another scenario Mort that is easier and more predictable than hoping for a threesome.

I have met 2 girls in the past 8 months who brought a friend along to meeting #1 and each time the friend was way more interesting and sexy than the original target. I wrote about them on ISG.

Each time we all enjoyed some drinks and snacks and shared CP numbers (friend included) and away they went.

In the Cebu case the hot friend was back in my hotel room with me within an hour of them both leaving the restaurant after a few texts were exchanged. The other one took longer but I met her too once she was sure her friend (the original target) wouldn't find out.

WestCoast1
05-03-11, 01:22
I'm getting ready to head over to Manila and I already started my usual of chatting up a bunch of girls on DIA. Running into the usual problems,"why are you on here again, you looking for another girl" all the while they are on DIA too looking for someone else.They should know you are meeting only for fun. If you let them think they will be staying overnight or indefinately, they think automatically they are your gf. More clarity on your part before arrival will help clear that up. Does she know you intend to meet her for just an afternoon or evening of fun? If you are playing the "I'm a nice guy. You want to meet next week when I'm there?" thing, she will think you are coming there for her. Only.

WestCoast1
05-03-11, 01:52
need some advice:

what are your thoughts on girls that want to bring a friend when meeting for the first time?

also,

what about girls that say they told their mom about you? don't fret young man. go west. you are in the 'peens'. i work my chat like this: be honest, tell them what you are looking for. you will lose a bunch, but what is left is gold. i tell them i will meet them in public, mall, starbucks, mcdo. she can bring one friend only: friend, aunt, mom, cousin, etc. i will buy them a drink or a meal. when we are done with the drink / meal, i am leaving for my hotel. she can go home with her friend, or she's coming with me for a banging. this quickly eliminates girls who were not serious about the meet-and-hammer.

you might think it odd, meeting a mom. who is your age. the first time, thats exactly how you will feel. have meet several now, who came with their daughter to meet me, then let their beauty walk off with me.

one girl in lapu said she was bringing a friend, but showed up with her (limping) gramma. i bought them a jollibee lunch, where gramma did not speak. the girl was 18. when i said that i was leaving, gramma got up and walked around the table and tugged my shirt gently and walked away. i followed her. we walked 10 feet, and suddenly she had a voice. that spoke english:

gramma: you can help the girl.

me: yes.

that was it. gramma walked over, spoke bisaya to the girl, about one sentence, and then she limped off into the mall. i asked the girl if she was ready to go and she grabbed her sodapop and we walked outside and grabbed a taxi.

mook, i will pm you.

Hairy Wonder
05-03-11, 04:43
I must agree with most of the advice given about how long you should communicate with the DIA girls before visiting. I have been wanting to visit PI for a long time now, but have not been able to do so due to moving for my job, and money issues after the move. I started chatting with many DIA contacts prior to my move last year. I anticipated being able to visit PI shortly after the move. But since that didn't happen, many have stopped sending any kind of replies to my messages. Some of those were girls that outright told me they would love to meet for sex. My loss, I guess. So I have been copying the URL links of the girls I think are good prospects, and saving them for later contact, when I am sure I will be able to take that flight. I won't contact these girls more than a month prior to my arrival there. But I will insist on multiple web cam sessions to ensure the girl looks as good as her DIA photo.

HW

WestCoast1
05-06-11, 02:43
From dating site, got a 41 yr-old cebuena, looking purely for hotel fun with white gents. Fairly attractive. Only in cebu city for another week, returning to middle-east for work. Doesn't need financial, drinks only. PM if you want details.

FreebieFan
05-06-11, 03:56
You might think it odd, meeting a mom. Who is your age.

Mook, I will PM you.Few years back I was always older than the parents of the "girl du jour". Recently I've gotten older and my girls have gotten younger. With the result that last week, one ladies dad was actually 3 year younger than me. Girl didn't bat an eye, and so neither did I. But its quite weird at first.

X Man
05-06-11, 05:24
". For her. Only". And of course many will ask you if you plan to meet another girl. I prefer to answer in a vague way, which neverthless should be understood.

Will you meet other girls?

X: I hope so!

They should know you are meeting only for fun. If you let them think they will be staying overnight or indefinately, they think automatically they are your gf. More clarity on your part before arrival will help clear that up. Does she know you intend to meet her for just an afternoon or evening of fun? If you are playing the "I'm a nice guy. You want to meet next week when I'm there?" thing, she will think you are coming there for her. Only.

Jambo
05-07-11, 16:10
http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/3211796

Sorry to screw up the forum. Hope no one looses their lunch.

Mookman
05-08-11, 07:00
An update to my DIA adventures. So like I mentioned before, I only chat up the girls about a week before heading over and not much else. My success rate at actually meeting the girl is about 20. I could of brought it up to 40% or so but that would be with effort on my part. So usually, when I come to the PI, I just come here for work and never do much sightseeing, this time I decided to try my hand at some adventure. My first order of business was, I'm going to meet a girl's mother, so I find a girl on DIA that was pretty cute, so I figure, why not. What a big friggin mistake, which I won't be making again. She didn't bring the whole family, just a little sister, the mother and girl. They wanted to eat at some Gumbo place, total damage was 1600p, not bad. So I convince the mom of my noble intentions, which were, I would of made this girl my girlfriend in the PI. So I tell her, that the next day we're going to go on a tour of Manila and she should come alone, no escort. She agrees. Next day, I get a text, she doesn't feel well. Later that day, another text, I'm a bad person because I wanted to take advantage of her because I wouldn't let her bring an escort. Mind you we really were going to go on a tour of Manila only. Anyway, long story short, there's a lot you have to be aware of when meeting the mother. I just did it this time cause I had time to kill but never again.

DIA has been really hit or miss for me. This is really the first time I used it and one night I meet a sweet girl that trembling as I undress her, the next night, I'm in my hotel room alone because all the girls flake or take forever to get there, I have a 2 hour late rule, which you would think is being very generous but it usually takes 4 hours longer than the promised time for a girl to show up.

On my last night, I just ended up using my contact, paid 20k but she was a stunner, we went out to go eat dinner and there was not one guy that didn't do a double take or stare, which I notice guys do without discretion. Light skin. 19, long hair, well spoken, barely an accent, aspiring model. When I say stunner, she is in a different league than the stunner you took out of AC or EDSA before. Haha. On a side note, I got a couple of PM's for my contact. My contact is not a pimp, or least he isn't anymore. Haha. He's a successful businessman with many foreign clients and he just hooks me up as a favor, and I pay the girl directly, no middleman. When we first met he took me around looking for girls at various places but seeing how picky I was, I'm really picky, this is the system that we worked out. So I really can't give a contact number out because this isn't his job, just a friend doing a favor.

Red Kilt
05-08-11, 11:13
http://www.filipinocupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/3211796

Sorry to screw up the forum. Hope no one looses their lunch. Well I lost my lunch, and I still don't feel like facing dinner either.

Member #4491
05-08-11, 12:53
On my last night, I just ended up using my contact, paid 20k but she was a stunnerAs in 20 000 PHP?

If this is the case, you need other type of help my friend.

All the best from Barba

Frank4220
05-09-11, 04:47
"On my last night, I just ended up using my contact, paid 20k but she was a stunner, we went out to go eat dinner and there was not one guy that didn't do a double take or stare, which I notice guys do without discretion. Light skin. 19, long hair, well spoken, barely an accent, aspiring model. When I say stunner, she is in a different league than the stunner you took out of AC or EDSA before. Haha. On a side note, I got a couple of PM's for my contact. My contact is not a pimp, or least he isn't anymore. Haha. He's a successful businessman with many foreign clients and he just hooks me up as a favor, and I pay the girl directly, no middleman. When we first met he took me around looking for girls at various places but seeing how picky I was, I'm really picky, this is the system that we worked out. So I really can't give a contact number out because this isn't his job, just a friend doing a favor."

I have no doubt about what you are telling us here on the board. She probably was a hot looking wannabe model. But living here in the Philippines and knowing that no one does anything for free, I would think that the girl probably saw 8, 000-10, 000 if she was lucky.

You should have kept her number and bypassed your connection, as I am sure she has other friends available.

Filipino's are notorious for getting their commissions. I really try my best to exclude that bs at all costs, no matter what I am paying for.

Believe me when I say, that no one here when it comes to money, does shit for free. Business men, police, government officials at all levels, trike drivers. It is the nature of the beast. When a Filipino calls me his friend, I squeeze my ass cheeks and hold on tight to my wallet.

Cheers

WestCoast1
05-09-11, 07:11
I have no doubt about what you are telling us here on the board. She probably was a hot looking wannabe model. But living here in the Philippines and knowing that no one does anything for free, I would think that the girl probably saw 8, 000-10, 000 if she was lucky.More likely 5000. I'm wondering how one stunner is in a different league than another. Either she turns heads or she doesn't.

When a Filipino calls me his friend, I squeeze my ass cheeks and hold on tight to my wallet.

CheersHahahaha.

WestCoast1
05-09-11, 07:20
Three of today's respondents to my bad-boy dating profile. Obviously you lose many right off the bat when they actually go back and read it. For the remainder, like shooting fish in a shallow barrel.

==========================

Me: did you read what I write in my profile.

Cebuchick: yes.

Me: it says I'm only come there for adult fun with lady on my hotel.

Cebuchick: ok.

Me: your ok to it.

Cebuchick: yes why not?

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Me: after we have lunch you can go home or you can go with me on my hotel.

Cebuchick: I go your hotel.

Me: also your ok to camera.

Cebuchick: mmmm.

Cebuchick: yes.

Me: did you read what I write in my profile, what I'm looking for?

Iliganchick (s) : yes. Your not want marry.

Me: correct.

Iliganchick (s) : your just want fun.

Me: yes.

Iliganchick (s) : f*cking?

Iliganchick (s) : ok.

Me: are you ok to that.

Iliganchick (s) : yes can I bring my friend she 30.

Me: yes if you and your friend are ok to my camera.

Iliganchick (s) : yes ok.

Me: you said you read my profile.

Taguigchick: hehe yes you want only a sex I think.

Taguigchick: ok I can.

Me: are you ok to me using my camera.

Taguigchick: yes I like

Sammon
05-09-11, 16:58
Beware that while chatting they say yes to everything. Once you meet it could be a different story. You would not believe what they say for a free meal. Once you agree for lunch or dinner they may show up with 2 or three of their friends who just want a free meal.

If they agree to have sex with you before meeting obviously they are working girls and you will pay the going rate.

WestCoast1
05-10-11, 02:51
Beware that while chatting they say yes to everything. Once you meet it could be a different story. You would not believe what they say for a free meal. Once you agree for lunch or dinner they may show up with 2 or three of their friends who just want a free meal.Sammon, way ahead of you. About half the girls want to bring a friend (or 3). I'm very clear in chat she can bring one other person, and I'm buying the first coffee or jollibee. When I finish my drink, I'm going back to my hotel. She can go home with the friend (my taxi dime) or come with me. We have discussed the meet-and-hammer already. I've been doing this for some time; in my years of travel I have had only one girl not come to the hotel. I don't agree to meet girls who have not already agreed to the naughty after we meet in the mall. My profile is, after all, playboy.

If they agree to have sex with you before meeting obviously they are working girls and you will pay the going rate.I usually place the going rate in every girl's purse while she showers after the fun, whether its asked for or not. I'm not concerned about the money for my sake. I can afford to give her 500 or 5000 for an afternoon. I get more concerned about keeping the "going rate" at the going rate. Its been on very rare occasion that I've offended a girl by putting money in her purse. Given the fact that so few have complained when I dropped some money on them (read my previous Manila posting of Caryn) , and so many (all the rest) who have gladly accepted the money (txt: thanks! When we meet again?) , its fair to say most are, in some sense, working girls. But, I could also say that of several of my wealthy buddies wives.

Mookman
05-10-11, 17:41
The girls cut is 15k, she gives 5k to her handler, my buddy doesn't make a dime off the transaction. He doesn't need to, he makes more money than me and would be offended if I offered him money. He actually paid in the beginning for me until we got in a big fight over who pays. I insisted that I start paying for the girls because it just wasn't right having him shell out 20k every time I wanted to have fun but being the gracious host that he is, it took a very big fight for me to start paying. Obviously, with the prices that are paid on this board, it's hard to justify 20k, I'm just sharing my experience and not trying to advocate one is better than the other. Just like some people prefer expensive cars and others think it's a waste of money. Open up an issue of FHM Philippines, enough said. I've gone into enough detail. My preference is still for regular girl that you can sometimes meet on the streets or on DIA but once in awhile, it just reminds me of home to speak to a girl that is well educated and has traveled a bit. Most of the girls, I've meet through the 20k have traveled all around Asia on model shoots and whatnot. I always ask them for their direct number, which I do get but when I ask for additional contacts, they tell me they can't because they would never dare let anybody know that they do this on the side for extra money because it might ruin them.

Red Kilt
05-11-11, 08:16
. . . . . . . . . Just like some people prefer expensive cars and others think it's a waste of money. Open up an issue of FHM Philippines, enough said.. . . . . . . .There is a local businessman owns a unit in my condo for discreet dalliances.

One of his girls is an FHM Philippines girl who is also a "starlet" and an escort girl too. He gives her 50, 000 php per month to be available for whenever he wants.

She lives a good life with money from all kinds of ventures.

Not all girls have to be satisfied with 500 or 1000 php tips.

Member #4491
05-12-11, 00:36
One of his girls is an FHM Philippines girl who is also a "starlet" and an escort girl too. He gives her 50, 000 php per month to be available for whenever he wants.Is sounds so much and then I start to think what some women in my life did cost me. .

Well, it is all an equation and as long as we land on out feet, what difference does the numbers make?

We live and then we die.

/B

Dwight Fry
05-12-11, 06:18
There is a local businessman owns a unit in my condo for discreet dalliances.

One of his girls is an FHM Philippines girl who is also a "starlet" and an escort girl too. He gives her 50, 000 php per month to be available for whenever he wants.

She lives a good life with money from all kinds of ventures.

Not all girls have to be satisfied with 500 or 1000 php tips.Some girls get all the breaks!

GoodEnough
05-12-11, 11:49
We live and then we die.

/BBut in between, if we're lucky, we get to have some pretty good times.

Cuba Tourist
05-13-11, 00:07
"Looking for Mr. Right. My Mr. Right is not fat and so old."

Manilyn A

Member #4491
05-13-11, 00:34
But in between, if we're lucky, we get to have some pretty good times.Yes thank god! And soon enough, my friend it might just be our time again.

B. Drooling over DIA

Red Kilt
05-13-11, 01:06
Is sounds so much and then I start to think what some women in my life did cost me. .

Well, it is all an equation and as long as we land on out feet, what difference does the numbers make? You're right Barba.

50, 000 php per month isn't much but it is just retainer money for her that this guy gives her to be available for him.

I don't know how much she earns from her other ventures but she sure smiles a lot hehe.

Red Kilt
05-13-11, 10:18
Fu wnt you like.

I'm analie who you love the truth nd thenn we marray me ndthen I'm single f you like a sex width me f you want who real loving me nd carring, honest of cource, un derstanding I'm simple but? Rock I like dancing, nd singing, I love my body, friendly, smileng. I tell you later? Nd then I like dancing nd, singing, of cource shopping, travel, or vacation another country nd support me, nd my mother CZ? My father is desseases 7 years until now? Nd me simple but? Rock super friendly. 2 someone treat methe same way.

I want to meet a Male

With age from 40 to 60

And I want to meet for Other.

Hwo love me you meet nd then nd serious tome I decide nd then I like marry forigner nd loving me the truth nd, honest, not play boy

Amjeck
05-13-11, 12:35
The girls cut is 15k, she gives 5k to her handler, my buddy doesn't make a dime off the transaction.Do these girls give BBBJ's?

Radical Guy
05-13-11, 13:35
Okay, I'll give it a shot:

"Let's get together and you can give my pussy a test drive. If you like my pussy, then I am hopeful that you'll buy the entire package by marrying me."

RG.

Fu wnt you like.

I'm analie who you love the truth nd thenn we marray me ndthen I'm single f you like a sex width me f you want who real loving me nd carring, honest of cource, un derstanding I'm simple but? Rock I like dancing, nd singing, I love my body, friendly, smileng. I tell you later? Nd then I like dancing nd, singing, of cource shopping, travel, or vacation another country nd support me, nd my mother CZ? My father is desseases 7 years until now? Nd me simple but? Rock super friendly. 2 someone treat methe same way.

I want to meet a Male

With age from 40 to 60

And I want to meet for Other.

Hwo love me you meet nd then nd serious tome I decide nd then I like marry forigner nd loving me the truth nd, honest, not play boy

FreebieFan
05-13-11, 14:23
Okay, I'll give it a shot:

"Let's get together and you can give my pussy a test drive. If you like my pussy, then I am hopeful that you'll buy the entire package by marrying me."

RGI think you got it 100% right !

Sampling
05-13-11, 22:25
I found this profile browsing cb. She says it all. I wonder who would contact her.

"Hello, every one my name is. I am from phils I am. 20 years old I had a baby. He is boy. I am single mom. I live by my self. I am only one. Who take care of my son. I'm not live with my parents. I neVer see them. Since I'm stay in my bf. But he left when I'm getting pregnanT! 1. But. He born already now. And my baby is. Old. He born on. 200*

And now I am pregnant but still single mom they always left me and never support my baby now I have two kids. Its very hard for me and don't know what to do and I don't know how to survive this kind of problem its hard to be alone.

I don't have work here. I am just doing loundry and its not always I don't have permanent job to earn enough. To give my kids a better life "

Frank4220
05-14-11, 00:55
I found this profile browsing cb. She says it all. I wonder who would contact her.

"Hello, every one my name is. I am from phils I am. 20 years old I had a baby. He is boy. I am single mom. I live by my self. I am only one. Who take care of my son. I'm not live with my parents. I neVer see them. Since I'm stay in my bf. But he left when I'm getting pregnanT! 1. But. He born already now. And my baby is. Old. He born on. 200*

And now I am pregnant but still single mom they always left me and never support my baby now I have two kids. Its very hard for me and don't know what to do and I don't know how to survive this kind of problem its hard to be alone.

I don't have work here. I am just doing loundry and its not always I don't have permanent job to earn enough. To give my kids a better life "Gee. And most of you thought it was your good looks and charm that made them interested in you! She sounds very typical of many girls here. Have one son that you can not afford then get knocked up a second time.

Cheers

Chocha Monger
05-14-11, 01:20
Gee. And most of you thought it was your good looks and charm that made them interested in you! She sounds very typical of many girls here. Have one son that you can not afford then get knocked up a second time.

CheersI don't think most guys realize that when they go on those dating sites they're in the salvage business purchasing damaged goods with no value on the local market.

Check this one out:

'Looking a good man for my young sister, she is widow. 29 years old with 3 young kids. My sister is a loving person and sweet. She is shy at first but willing to learn new things. Those who are serious and interested with my sister, the best way to get in touch and start knowing with her is to writing an email and see what's happen.

Responsible, love kids, got sense of humor, friendly, ready for commitment, compassionate, unconditionally love and above all God fearing. Getting wife from Philippines is not easy. Involved everything such as physical, mental, spiritual and financial. But it is worthy because we are family oriented, faithful and God fearing like my husband that love me so much! And I love him too! '

Mookman
05-14-11, 01:47
Do these girls give BBBJ's?Yes, can go BB to I guess, but I never tried.

Ssnatch
05-14-11, 02:38
Hi everyone,

Been reading through this forum, but hadn't seen anything really (but I may have missed it) that helps me get a sense of how these girls write their profiles. That is, I've been reading profiles on DIA, and most all make comments about loving caring man, long-term relationship, love me forever, etc. Also a lot of God fearing this and that. Reading all of that and one would think that none of these girls would meet you-unless of course you simply lied to them, and led them to believe that you were looking for your future wife. I get the sense from reading the board that this is not what most of you do, and in fact, leading them on like that sounds like it would be more problematic-ie I've seen posts about trouble getting the girl to leave in the morning.

So, are there key words, phrases, etc that are commonly used here to signal that they are looking for a more short-term affair? Or do you need to just go fishing, ignore all the "love me forever" stuff, and see what happens?

Thanks!

TazDevil
05-14-11, 06:00
I read lots of profiles in my spare time. Great hobby for the feeble minded:

I'm NOT A PERFECT GIRL. I LIKE BEING UNPERFECT.

– 40 Yr old Philippine Nanny working in Greece in Filipino Heart.

I am somebody who loves a simple life and searching someone who could love an anatomy of the heart not the anatomy of the body.

33 yr old from Cebu without children. What a gem.

Makati Girl; No picture; Average looking appearance; 5'1' Slim; 211 lbs. 23 yrs old student.

Someone who is good looking and on the slim / athletic side. Age doesn't really matter, but of course you have to be young at heart! I like progressive minds who can carry on a conversation. If you can't stimulate my mind, then there's no way you could ever get me wet. Remaining safe is extremely important to me, and being respectful and communicative should be top on your list because it is on mine.

I thought all 23 year olds were wet all the time. But then, what do I know. I just learned that slim is a 211 lbs girl. You've got to love them for what's in their heart. At least they put a profile out there and are willing to meet up with us crazy foreigners.

Jambo
05-14-11, 15:11
Cherry Blossoms. 18yo Cebuana:

A well-organized paragraph supports or develops a single controlling idea, which is expressed in a sentence called the topic sentence. A topic sentence has several important functions: it substantiates or supports an essay’s thesis statement;...And on like that for several more sentences.

Chocha Monger
05-14-11, 16:52
From an unemployed 29 yr old single mother:

"he needs to be responsible. Loving person that will accept my son and love me for what I am. And of course he must be emotionally matured and financially stable."

Sampling
05-15-11, 21:35
A girl by the nick name bella_boo writes.

"seeking for a serious relationship, now in united states.

I'm a filipina. No surprise about that. Basic facts about me. Been single for so long. I can be easily be with. If you have a DOG uhmm we are in the right path. Love movies, fan of music, and I can also party. Hehe.

Hi, I'm also here to ask any donation for my plane ticket going back home."

What got my attention was the last sentence where she mentions donation. Donation in exchange to what? She did not reply to my pm.

Zip Lip
05-16-11, 06:39
Not to distract from our primary goals and scaremonger, but a good read nevertheless.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/05/15/the-chilling-story-of-genius-in-a-land-of-chronic-unemployment/

GregLondon
05-17-11, 01:57
Not to distract from our primary goals and scaremonger, but a good read nevertheless.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/05/15/the-chilling-story-of-genius-in-a-land-of-chronic-unemployment/My guess would be that 99% of the scammers posing as Phil girls in the Phil dating sites are Pinoys. However there are quite a few Russian and "Italian" girls that contact one now and again. My guess would be that the Russian girls are Russian scammers and the European girls are most likely African scammers.

I have seen the web cam loop before from one of these "Italian" girls and I think it's worth warning people of as many people find a 2 minute web cam session convincing. The answer of course if you suspect you are being fed a webcam loop is to ask the girl to do something interactively.

Orangevale Rob
05-17-11, 05:26
My guess would be that 99% of the scammers posing as Phil girls in the Phil dating sites are Pinoys. However there are quite a few Russian and "Italian" girls that contact one now and again. My guess would be that the Russian girls are Russian scammers and the European girls are most likely African scammers.

I have seen the web cam loop before from one of these "Italian" girls and I think it's worth warning people of as many people find a 2 minute web cam session convincing. The answer of course if you suspect you are being fed a webcam loop is to ask the girl to do something interactively. I've chatted with a lot of girls from the Phils, and seen a lot of their cams, and I have maybe once suspected a web cam loop. The vast majority of them are actual Filipinas. Some of them are scammers, some are pros, but none of them so far has been a man with a video loop.

Russians, on the other hand, are all scammers on these sites.

Jambo
05-17-11, 13:37
Apparently its possible, on Yahoo Messenger, to send a message to everyone on your list, or in a group you have made.

Every now and then, I get a "Hi there" from a girl who has made it clear in chat before she is not interested in me. I am a dope enough to reply, and I get no response. She was "broadcasting".

In retaliation generally I expect my chat-mates to say "Hi Jambo" or "Hi Sir" before I will reply. I will also answer to "good morning your lordship". Haha.

Also I get copy-and-paste pleas for help that way. Most recently apparently the climate change (seems a well-informed girl!) has affected the crops and she and her immediate family may starve. Should I send a donation to UNICEF in her name?

Irony Monger
05-17-11, 15:12
What got my attention was the last sentence where she mentions donation. Donation in exchange to what? She did not reply to my pm.She said donation, not service fee ;)

FreebieFan
05-18-11, 07:23
Many times mongers here will ask about the relative mongering opportunities either Jakarta or Manila. Both cities in my expereince are great for freebie mongering.

So today was looking at a couple of Indonesian profiles when one ladys profile says " no retarded Philippinos". I thought that was a tad inflammatory (she also said no US or Dutch but didn't call them retarded ).

So I wrote her and asked her if she knew that both Indonesia and Philipines were equally overcrowded, equal levels of corruption, equally bad traffic problems, equally rich families that would not share the wealth etc.

Her final post was

Hah! It depends on what kind of indo girls that you dated with. Many educated indo woman who keep EXIST than the pinoys. Many GREAT university and better than there.

Indonesia more interesting country than the retarded nation one aka philipinos.

If Indonesia isn't interesting, why USA get close to us and grab our resources such as FREEPORT company.

If you know well about Jakarta, so you won't say philipinos city is beautiful LOL.

If you know well about indo archipelago, you will say Indo have heaven islands.

Not talking about the hot girls, it just the packaging appearance, it just temporary.

About poverty. When USA had a crisis in 2008, Indonesia hadn't influenced, Indo not poor country, if we are poor, why many investors interest in here? Why many power people interest in here? Why CHINA and JAPAN have a great relationship with indo?

I'm not racist but I said the truth "

So there you go. I replied to this that she was merely stating the obvious and that I could state that Philippines had great uni's, that Phils was Us number 1 ally. But the sweet gal blocked me LOL.

So if anyone wants to dispute that Indonesia is way better than Philippines (and both have huge problems from my visits) find Chicabonita 26 Indonesia. Bit of an opinonated lass but at least it beats "godfearing soulmates" stuff.

FreebieFan
05-18-11, 10:52
The selection of a name, or a "nick" requires a certain skill, in order that the reader would instantly remember the person.

The world of DIA is filled with "pretty1234" " princess5678" and baby999" etc. Not to mention "sexy 123456789". But one lady in Nong Khai Thailand today caused me to think " wow what a brilliant name "

Her name is ORAL!

Orangevale Rob
05-19-11, 02:21
What is it with Chinese women? I get interest from Filipinas from 18 on up, but I don't think I've ever been contacted by a Chinese woman who was less than 37, and they usually have kids. It's weird.

Jambo
05-19-11, 03:15
What is it with Chinese women? I get interest from Filipinas from 18 on up, but I don't think I've ever been contacted by a Chinese woman who was less than 37, and they usually have kids. It's weird.I am not exactly an old China hand, but I believe the Chinese girls who are online have access to a fairly high standard of living, and can command a high price for her attentions. In Singapore and Malaysia the Chinese, with their milky skin, command the highest prices, just under any decent looking Ukrainians / Russians who may be around.

I am sure there are destitute Chinese girls in the provinces, but they probably can't get online, much less type in English.

I've heard Mongolian girls are eager.

Frank4220
05-19-11, 04:03
What is it with Chinese women? I get interest from Filipinas from 18 on up, but I don't think I've ever been contacted by a Chinese woman who was less than 37, and they usually have kids. It's weird.With China's previous decades old one child policy and that policy favoring boys. There is a drastic shortage of women in China. I saw one documentary that talked about several hundred million bachelors with no hope of getting pussy.

No shortage of men with means chasing the hot girls. So most times we get the leftovers.

I tried a mainland dating site some years ago and I was younger and with a good job. All I got was the crumbs. Definitely low quality. That is my take of the situation.

Cheers

Hairy Wonder
05-19-11, 04:48
....find Chicabonita 26 Indonesia.
PS : no african, no middle east, no indian, no retarded philipinos, no DUTCH and NO USA! Thank you.

Welcome being friends if you are : Scandinavian, English, Canadian, OZ, Japanese, Latinos, South America (Brazillian, Argentinos) , German, French as funny as Remi Gaillard LOLShe's not picky at all, is she? :o

Mc Don
05-19-11, 06:17
She's not picky at all, is she? :oMaybe she has a list too. Women mongers.