PDA

View Full Version : Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

BlygdTuktaren
11-04-13, 21:55
Tally Wacker, Sammon 'and Amanut, I really appreciate you're feedback, I'll hope I can make it up to you in the spring.

I think I really needed to watch those videos, it's just that when you're back home getting shot down more often than not by you're own country girls you get a really hard time remember how crazy they really are about you when you visit S. E. A. It's nuts, this world really is upside down.

But when it all comes down to it, I'll guess the S. E. A. Ladies would be more like their western counterparts if they would have the same economy.

For me, it's hard to keep you're head cool when facing up down there and get all those Girls attention, but you just have to keep you're logical thinking, cause it tells you the harsh truth how bad you even want to close you're eyes for it.

Thanks again for you're feedback, the truth meaning of holding ones horses we'll face down there.

FreebieFan
11-05-13, 04:36
One of my previous better model / fucklets. Who was 19 when we met earlier this year, with fabulous tits, went missing for 6 months. Eventually she resurfaced and said she had been looking after her sick father. I asked her what the real reason was and she admitted that she had got pregnant and had now delivered. Didn't both asking her whether she had a boy or girl, but inquired as to how her fabulous tits were, and she said "all gone now". Dried up saggy husks.

She asked me to send her pics of how she looked before. She cried when she saw how her once ripe body had changed.

She tells me she's sorry that she can't model for me again as she's now ashamed of the stretch marks but would still be up to suck me.

She says that " to make it up for me", she will find me another model / fucklet, and she would now be happy to be the photographer.

She's sent me 4 emails with pics of the proposed "new models" and all seem doable.

She's clearly looking on this as an assignment and is getting good grades into the process.

I love the motivation that some girls have, trying their best to do a good job.

I'm sure money will change hands, but the motivation here seems to be to ensure I have a good time and to remember her well.

Lifes good!

Tally Wacker
11-05-13, 05:16
I love the motivation that some girls have, trying their best to do a good job.

I'm sure money will change hands, but the motivation here seems to be to ensure I have a good time and to remember her well.

Lifes good!I would guess her motivation is to take care of her baby and pay the bills which translates to you having a good time.

FreebieFan
11-05-13, 06:26
I would guess her motivation is to take care of her baby and pay the bills which translates to you having a good time.Nah. She will get a reward for all this (even though I never instigated the effort). And knows from many previous attempts that I'm quite immune to requests for help.

Hutsori
11-05-13, 07:44
BLUF: Don't fuck yourselves out of a fuck.

I was in GB3 late yesterday morning. I bumped into one of the down-to-fuck FC girls I see once a week or so. Since she shares with me many, if not all, of her escapades I know she regularly hooks up with others. Anyway she was with a guy in GB but that didn't bother me so I walked up and said,"Hi E! How are you doing?"

Since she didn't see me approach I wrong footed her, she reels a bit, but starts to recover.

E: "Hi G. I'm good. Is your phone working now?"

Me: "Yes, I was just at the Smart office. My mobile should be working in an hour or so."

E: "Where is your companion?"

Me: "She left my place for work this morning. I'm just hanging out until I know my mobile is good to go before going to the office. What are you doing today?"

E: "Just sitting here talking to my friend. G this is... err... err... R." (She forgot his name for a moment.)

He and I shake hands, exchange how do you do's, and I return talking to E.

Me: ""Did you get the results back from the doctor?"

She recoils and recovers.

E: "Yes, all good."

Me: "That's great. I was worried about you. I have to run. Talk to you later. Bye, baby."

E: "Bye, baby." (Cracked me up she let "baby" slip.)

Two hours later I get this text: "my date was so surprised. gosh. im sad coz i really liked the guy. but he is so confused since he saw you. when can i see you again?"

She comes over in the evening and we discuss and laugh about the mornings events. The guy's mood soured significantly after I left. They had been discussing plans for the evening. She had to leave him to go to the BIR office. He sends her a few texts, which she showed me, where he says he's sad and upset that she talked to me. His plans for the night are rubbished. Jeez.

So instead of meeting him she met me. Through the night he's sending her texts about sitting alone in his hotel whilst she's fucking me. She certainly would have fucked him. That I know for certain; she told me so.

This morning he sent her a text: "Goodbye. I am angry with you and don't want to see you again."

E deletes his messages and his mobile number from her contacts.

A fuck doesn't require her devotion. Keep that in mind.

Hutsori
11-07-13, 08:48
mistress looking for submissive slave.

Mistress looking for a very submissive guy who will be willing to be under my full control and do all as I order him.

You should be.

*obedient.

*patient.

*smart.

*stable.

My fantasies.

-sissyfication for my slave.

-spanking my slave.

-dog collar and leash to my slave.

And a lot more.Posted on Craiglist? Nope. On DIA.

If any of you geezers ever fantasized about being pegged here's your chance :P

Sam 14
11-07-13, 18:02
Met a wonderful young lady recently. Hadn't had any good shagging for a long time until I broke her dry spell. But seems she's got a little problem back in her province. She's caught up with a baby that her mother looks after while she works. She thought she wanted a mixed baby and fell for a guy on one of the sites that titled his profile "Sperm Doner". And she's not nearly the only lucky one.

Asian Rain
11-07-13, 20:02
"Sperm Doner"Yeah, and if he spelt donor the same way, she will have gotten the cream-of-the-crop DNA-wise. Hehe. AR

Sam 14
11-08-13, 18:15
Haha. Ouch. Good thing I don't have no kids, huh?

Yeah, and if he spelt donor the same way, she will have gotten the cream-of-the-crop DNA-wise. Hehe. AR

BrainDrain
11-09-13, 00:05
This morning he sent her a text: "Goodbye. I am angry with you and don't want to see you again."

E deletes his messages and his mobile number from her contacts.

A fuck doesn't require her devotion. Keep that in mind.While I think many of the members of this board understand how the game works, there are many guys whom do go to Pi looking and to receive real love. This could just be a sad collision of the two worlds. For him, he can feel relieved that his long yearned-for lover' turned out to be a player which frees him up to search out the pinay looking for the long term.

The opposite could of course happened. This girl could have finally found a guy that would take her back to the states, house, marriage, kids etc. You approach could have fucked that up. The reason she wanted to see you was so that her brother & friends could beat you up.

As a rule, personally I do not approach a girl if she is with another guy unless she initiates. I would be horrified if one of my gf approached me while I was with the next girl.

Pip Jaeger
11-09-13, 00:33
I would be horrified if one of my gf approached me while I was with the next girl.As long as you're honest with them and tell them that you're not looking for a wife or LTR then it probably wouldn't be a problem. And if it does ever happen, then don't pass up the opportunity; ask her if she wants to join for a 3some, you might be pleasantly surprised.

The most likely scenario if you're spotted by an old gf when you're with a new one is that you'll get a text saying something like: "Is that your wife with you now :(". But you do need to be careful how you react, even a FL that you've only seen once or twice, but treated well, can get jealous and want to do something spiteful like never see you again! Happened to me once, but she soon came around when she needed "help". And when we did meet up she only mentioned that the other girl was pretty and asked if she was also a FL'r. After that, no further discussion of her.

Mr Enternational
11-09-13, 01:41
As a rule, personally I do not approach a girl if she is with another guy unless she initiates. I would be horrified if one of my gf approached me while I was with the next girl.Exactly. To block another man's game is a shame. Hell, he already knew the girl and could call her anytime. Why go up to her when she is with someone else? Would he have been as disrespectful if the guy was Pinoy?

Hairy Wonder
11-09-13, 06:21
Anyway she was with a guy in GB but that didn't bother me so I walked up and said,"Hi E! How are you doing?"Obviously you have no respect for your fellow mongers H. I would be pissed as hell if I was the guy you did that to. That's just showing how much of an arse you can be. If she initiated a conversation with you, that would be totally different. There is no good reason to cock block another monger.

Just my opinion!

BrainDrain
11-09-13, 06:38
The most likely scenario if you're spotted by an old gf when you're with a new one is that you'll get a text saying something like: "Is that your wife with you now :(". But you do need to be careful how you react,Absolutely. This texting is manageable. Very different to that poster's story about how he confronted the pair. What if instead of the text in your story, she walks in and says "Is that your wife now?"

As always in the Philippines tread carefully, the world is not as it seems.

Hutsori
11-09-13, 07:01
Exactly. To block another man's game is a shame. Hell, he already knew the girl and could call her anytime. Why go up to her when she is with someone else? Would he have been as disrespectful if the guy was Pinoy?Oh c'mon now. Talking to a friend who I've known for 6 months is "blocking someone's game"? Reread the conversation. I didn't hit on her. I'm sure we've all been in situations where we're talking to a girl in a club whilst there are other guys blatantly hitting on her; what I did is far from this. Heck, it doesn't bother me if some guy is hitting on a girl I'm with. I don't own her. If she sticks with me... cool, and if not... so be it. The guy's delicate ego blocked his own game. He was the one who texted her and stated he was upset she talked to me. What does that tell the girl? He has no confidence. Don't girls like confident guys? You bet they do. Sensible folks coming to the Philippines and meeting a girl from a dating site ought not delude themselves thinking he's the only one. This is especially true when the girl is very attractive. It's been written often here that these girls get hundreds of messages. If some other guy talks to her don't wilt. When one chooses to waste one of his precious nights pouting in his hotel room it seems to me he isn't ready to step onto the playing field. Not an effective way to spend a holiday.

Python75
11-09-13, 23:09
Oh c'mon now. Talking to a friend who I've known for 6 months is "blocking someone's game"?It's a bad call Hutsori and if you can't understand why then you lack any sense of decorum. I am assuming you did it for altruistic and egotistical reasons.

Cunning Stunt
11-10-13, 01:54
It's a bad call Hutsori and if you can't understand why then you lack any sense of decorum. I am assuming you did it for altruistic and egotistical reasons.Are you surprised? I'm not. Jackson did me a favour when he blocked my being able to view the posts of this pompous, supercilious windbag (he cannot see my posts either). Unfortunately, I still get to see the quotes. Please, would nobody quote this post. Only a complete asshole would retort to a post they 'cannot see'. LOL.

Hutsori
11-10-13, 06:28
It's a bad call Hutsori and if you can't understand why then you lack any sense of decorum. I am assuming you did it for altruistic and egotistical reasons.Altruistic? Of course! I'm a very selfless fella. :P.

Seems the sentiment isn't running in my favour. *Wipes tear from eye*

I hold the opinion that one can't be cock blocked by anyone other than oneself. Or by the girl, of course. To blame others for one's shortcomings and failings is delusional. Comforting perhaps. But delusional.

Last night I was out with a girl. In the first bar she went to the CR and some bloke rose from his table and followed her to chat her up. Off to the second bar and this happened twice more. (The best pickup spot in any place is in the queue to the loo.) Four guys seated beside us attempted to inject themselves into our conversation. Then we went to a nightclub and onto the floor. Several groups of Chinese dwarfs dancing together. Whenever I see 3 to 5 blokes dancing together I know what's to soon follow. Sure enough fella after fella boogies over to peacock his fancy dancy moves for the girl. Did I get "pissed as hell"? Did I feel "disrespected"? Did I storm off to pout in my room? Heavens no. I accept reality for what it is and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Since the girl is here in my bed my cock wasn't blocked. And now I shall go put it back in her.

Python75
11-10-13, 08:10
Altruistic? Of course! I'm a very selfless fella. :P.

Seems the sentiment isn't running in my favour. *Wipes tear from eye*

I hold the opinion that one can't be cock blocked by anyone other than oneself. Or by the girl, of course. To blame others for one's shortcomings and failings is delusional. Comforting perhaps. But delusional.

Last night I was out with a girl. In the first bar she went to the CR and some bloke rose from his table and followed her to chat her up. Off to the second bar and this happened twice more. (The best pickup spot in any place is in the queue to the loo.) Four guys seated beside us attempted to inject themselves into our conversation. Then we went to a nightclub and onto the floor. Several groups of Chinese dwarfs dancing together. Whenever I see 3 to 5 blokes dancing together I know what's to soon follow. Sure enough fella after fella boogies over to peacock his fancy dancy moves for the girl. Did I get "pissed as hell"? Did I feel "disrespected"? Did I storm off to pout in my room? Heavens no. I accept reality for what it is and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Since the girl is here in my bed my cock wasn't blocked. And now I shall go put it back in her.You are comparing apples with oranges. The nightclub scenario is totally different from approaching a girl in the street who is with another man, but you just don't get it do you? As I stated before it is now blatantly obvious that you lack any social decorum at all and your posts speak volumes about what sort of individual you are.

AirlineCrew
11-10-13, 08:18
I'm sorry Hutsori, I also think it's bad form.

Not only do you do this but you also ask about how she is doing after visiting a doctor. This will probably embarrass the girl.

Besides if I was that guy I would wonder if she has an STD or something while that might not even be the case.

I mean would you fuck a girl whom you suspect to have an STD? Even if you use a condom I would not take the chance.

This might also screwed up his fun.

You could have just texted her after your Phone worked again.

PussyFeelsGood
11-10-13, 22:44
Complete dick move by Hutsori, lets hope he was just making it up to look "cool" to all the guys on here and isn't actually that much of an ass.

How can you not realize how rude that is to do to the poor girl?

Hutsori
11-11-13, 03:14
You are comparing apples with oranges. The nightclub scenario is totally different from approaching a girl in the street who is with another man, but you just don't get it do you? As I stated before it is now blatantly obvious that you lack any social decorum at all and your posts speak volumes about what sort of individual you are.You're right, it is apples and oranges, just not in the way you think. In the original post I spoke to someone who is a friend. In the events of Friday night all the fellas were strangers. But even if they weren't it wouldn't have bothered me at all. Anyway, I understand your opinion; I just don't hold it. In my life it's quite common to say hello and briefly chat to people I know who I bump into. Appears to me that for some such an encounter is more than they can handle. Keep calm and carry on.

I'm sorry Hutsori, I also think it's bad form.

Not only do you do this but you also ask about how she is doing after visiting a doctor. This will probably embarrass the girl.

Besides if I was that guy I would wonder if she has an STD or something while that might not even be the case.

I mean would you fuck a girl whom you suspect to have an STD? Even if you use a condom I would not take the chance.She thought she had pneumonia. Given the number of FRs of Angeles, Burgos, Havana, MBC, etc. seems to me many here don't share your suspicions or worries, or if they do it doesn't dissuade them from acting. It could be argued that these girls as professionals may have a higher awareness and thus are more inclined to take protective measures, but we all know many don't, and the STI screening some undergo is at best one step better than a sham. A real McCoy screening is expensive and the results for some STI's take days. In my experience with girls found on dating sites condom use has been insisted on three times. All these girls are sexually active banging-on-the-first-meet types, and I reckon prudence would dictate I be suspicious. Not my intention to segue the conversation to the boring safe-sex theme so I shall end it here.

This might also screwed up his fun.We differ here. He screwed up his fun.

FreebieFan
11-11-13, 04:36

Last night I was out with a girl. In the first bar she went to the CR and some bloke rose from his table and followed her to chat her up. Off to the second bar and this happened twice more. (The best pickup spot in any place is in the queue to the loo.) Four guys seated beside us attempted to inject themselves into our conversation. Then we went to a nightclub and onto the floor. Several groups of Chinese dwarfs dancing together. Whenever I see 3 to 5 blokes dancing together I know what's to soon follow. Sure enough fella after fella boogies over to peacock his fancy dancy moves for the girl. Did I get "pissed as hell"? Did I feel "disrespected"? Did I storm off to pout in my room? Heavens no. Since the girl is here in my bed my cock wasn't blocked. .Reminds me of a trip to Singapore a few weeks back. I'm with a Filipina who works there and we had already had a session with (her in) the newly purchased nurses outfit, so we were both sexually satisfied and in a happy mood. We venture to the rooftop of the Scarlet Hotel and have a few drinks. At the next table is a white guy with a white gf. My girl goes off to the bathroom and apparently at same time, so did this guy. I wasnt paying attention.

We finish our drinks and head off. In the cab she tells me the guy stopped her, asked her for number and email etc. Its probably a good job she told me that when we were in a taxi rather than in the bar, but its interesting that some guys see a person clearly with another, as a lack of deterrent in playing their game.

Red Kilt
11-11-13, 04:49
Many years ago I was in a restaurant having lunch with a girl and she whispered to me that the girl at the next table with another guy was her best friend.

I had observed that neither of them had acknowledged each other's presence and I asked her why didn't she say "Hi".

She said that there is an understanding among her group of b / gs that they never interfere with each other's dates so both of them were acting as though they didn't know each other. I expressed confusion and she said it's because "maybe she has been with you before or maybe I have been with her companion" so it's better to avoid any "shame" (filipinos use the word "shame" when they mean "embarrassment").

I am not judging the behavior; I am just passing it on as some kind of rough rule that bgs seemed to have back in around 2000.

Hutsori
11-11-13, 05:20
Its probably a good job she told me that when we were in a taxi rather than in the bar, but its interesting that some guys see a person clearly with another, as a lack of deterrent in playing their game.A few things come to mind.

1) Seems to me when a guy sees a foreigner and Pinay couple the guy thinks she's "available". I've also experienced the same here and elsewhere in East and Southeast Asia.

2) I'm not going to let another guy's behaviour sour my time with her. I've seen it with friends. The girls reports that some guy hit on her, the guy loses composure, gets pissed, and the girl gets upset or turned off.

3) I deal with girls on a casual basis and there no expectation of LTR. If she chooses to accept another guy's number that's her right to accept or decline. I neither possess nor control her. I don't need the headaches.

Re your experience, I'm not opposed to a bit a mischief. Had it been me, and she told me what happened whilst we were still in the bar I would have written down a number on a piece of paper, and walked over to the guy sitting with his girl."Hi Miss! My friend said your guy asked for her number and email address over at the CR. Since we're now swapping contact info to arrange dates here's mine."

There's the cock block several here are prating on about.

Tally Wacker
11-11-13, 06:44
A few things come to mind.

2) I'm not going to let another guy's behaviour sour my time with her. I've seen it with friends. The girls reports that some guy hit on her, the guy loses composure, gets pissed, and the girl gets upset or turned off.The difference is you went out of your way to approach a girl that you were already fucking with the intention of "cock blocking" the situation. If you carefully approached a girl without the guy who she was with knowing and exchanged a few words that is a different situation. Like someone said here, maybe the guy or the girl that you cock blocked were thinking about the possibility of a serious relationship. Who knows.

Hutsori your acting like a man *hore LOL.

Hutsori
11-11-13, 10:06
Who knows.Exactly! Who knows? I'm not going to adjust my behaviour based on what I think may or may not going on in some other fella's noggin. If my "Hi!" is so devastating I guess I've got some potent mojo :P

Anyway, it was not my intent to hijack this thread, so apologies to those who've grown weary of this issue. The point of my original post was to mention that 1) it's highly likely the girl you've met on a dating site is meeting others and 2) one ought not forego a wonderful time with a lovely lady because some other lad (asshole or not) speaks to her. Sensible advice from a manwh*re with a heart of gold I thought. Obviously this has touched a sensitive nerve for some.

Anyway, if some fella talks to a girl in a familiar manner it could be me. ;-) Apologies in advance.

Wjmpsr
11-11-13, 19:58
Maybe next time your 44 year old Korean lady friend takes you out, I hope one of your p4p friends stops by your table to check on you. But that won't happen as most girls have too much class and why bother to embarrass you.

Ebauche
11-11-13, 20:46
Hutsori,

Or shall I call you Sheldon? It's a "non-optional social convention."

Obviously, you don't get it, and never will. In your calculus it makes no sense, or perhaps you take some perverse pleasure in making the poor girl publicly embarrassed, not to mention sending all sorts of inappropriate poor social skill autism-spectrum signals to her other gentleman friend.

Given you don't "get it," just accept that the world views NOT doing what you did as proper behavior, and just roll with it. You can pat yourself on the back in the confines of your socially maladjusted mind that you, and only you, understand what's really right.

Mr Enternational
11-11-13, 21:07
By rule of thumb, if I am with a woman and a guys calls her or she has to call a guy, then I tend to shut the fuck up and let her do what she has to do. By that same token, I definitely would not approach her when she is in public with a guy in order to make small talk and discuss personal issues. I don't know who the girl may have sponsoring her and since I'm not willing to take on a role as such, then I play the background and let her do her thing.

BrainDrain
11-11-13, 21:26
I heard recently about a guy who has brought a girl to our country on a three month tourist visa.

A) She gave up her job to come.

Be) She's not allowed out of the house alone.

See) She has no local currency.

The) She has no local mobile number.

E) He so far hasn't come good with any promised money.

F) She has a confirmed return ticket.

G) He does take her around touristing spots and weekends out and about.

What do you guys think of this arrangement? From my FB discussions with her she is sad but not overly worried. In my society I don't think it sounds normal. How many guys are doing this with Filipinas all over the world?

BD

Mr Enternational
11-12-13, 02:56
I'd like to hear the guy's side of the story. Remember there are three sides to every story: Your side, my side, and the truth (which is usually somewhere in between). I don't know what country you live in, but in mine they wouldn't grant a tourist visa to a person without money in the bank and a good job. They want to know that they have something to go back to and are not attempting to make a run for it.

A. She was stupid to give up her livelihood chasing waterfalls. Maybe a leave of absence was in order if at all possible.
B. Why would she need to go out of the house alone? She is not from there so I doubt she knows her way around.
D. Why would she need a local number? Does she have friends in the area who need to call her (you perhaps)? More than likely this guy has a phone in his house that she could use if need be.
E. Why does she need money when she is staying in his house for free while on vacation?
G. It appears he has her meals and outings covered as well.

So what the hell is she so worried about? Is she trying to creep around on the guy or something but is not able to due to logistics issues? I know she sold you a sob story, but it seems to me that she is living the dream.

Red Kilt
11-12-13, 03:30
I heard recently about a guy who has brought a girl to our country on a three month tourist visa.

. SNIP. .

What do you guys think of this arrangement? From my FB discussions with her she is sad but not overly worried. In my society I don't think it sounds normal. How many guys are doing this with Filipinas all over the world?This girl is, essentially, a woman with no freedom for 3 months (if the details are correct).

It is ONE of the reasons why immigration officials are so thorough in vetting women who leave the country either alone or with other guys.

Many girls are very naive about what might happen once they get to the promised land, and that's how predators (read traffickers) succeed.

I have a friend in DFA who is NOT on the take who said that they regularly find girls trying to head off overseas to places like HK, SIN etc with guys that they met literally a few days ago. The girls have no idea what might or could happen.

My friend agreed that unfortunately, the genuine examples of longer-term relationships sometimes get caught up in the system and usually by over-zealous or inexperienced immigration officials (as per Kong King's example).

Red Kilt
11-13-13, 06:30
One of my former chat mates (former because I stopped contact after she started asking for cash) appeared in my in-box this morning asking for help as her family home in Aklan has been demolished by the typhoon.

This was strange as I knew that her family lived in Lucena. I replied asking "Are you sure? When did they move from Lucena?"

She replied calling me a few ripe names, and no doubt moved on to her next potential sucker.

I have had three other requests; all of them are dodgy since they come from girls who live well outside the typhoon-affected areas.

While not wishing to downplay for a minute that there are lots and lots of genuine cases requiring assistance from east to western Visayas, just be careful guys that scammers are not using this unspeakable tragedy to prey on your generosity.

Cunning Stunt
11-13-13, 07:15
While not wishing to downplay for a minute that there are lots and lots of genuine cases requiring assistance from east to western Visayas, just be careful guys that scammers are not using this unspeakable tragedy to prey on your generosity.Yes RK, I've experienced the same. One tried to convince me that her roof had blown off and her house flooded although she lives in Marikina. It got quite windy in Manila on Friday night but not, I think, windy enough to take a roof off.

These are very naughty girls indeed, trying to freeload off the back of a genuine tragedy.

Wicked Roger
11-13-13, 11:29
This was strange as I knew that her family lived in Lucena. I replied asking "Are you sure? When did they move from Lucena?"

I have had three other requests; all of them are dodgy since they come from girls who live well outside the typhoon-affected areas.Had some from cuties in Batangas. "typhoon wrecked my house please help, starving and penniless", Bagiuo (as I mentioned earlier) , Cavite. "roof was ripped off in the typhoon and now all is lost", and Zamboanga!

Unfortunately it can desensitise many as they use a disaster to scam but such is life in this country. I genuinely know people who lost everything and are 'living' in a barangay hall with the clothes on ther back, and still waiting for the government to do anything meaningful in thier view. So scamming is bad but pure evil when there is a disaster of this magnitude.

X Man
11-13-13, 16:38
Hutsori, that sounded clever when I read it, but careful analysis tells me that it could go wrong in several ways.

But your comments jogged my memory of an episode at AC Clarkton restaurant / pool area a few years back. I noticed another old fk in the area with a slender hottie. Much like the one I was with. His girl was fine and I couldn't help thinking that old git and I have the same taste in women. She was defintely my type, but the one I was already with was working out just fine. I was distracted with something or other for a while and then noticed that the two gals were chatting. That's not so unusual. I wouldn't have been surprised if they were both talking about Samar since there are so many tiny cuties from that area.

After we got settled, I asked what they were talking about. Apparently the old git had sent his gal over to make a proposition for my gal to join them. I have to admit I was annoyed, but let it go. He was older and balder than I was, but a confrontation would have been a bit awkward. Reading Hutsori's post, I should have countered his offer. But no, I enjoyed the rest of my day perfectly fine.

On another day I was in a mostly empty AC Perimeter club in the afternoon and was observing a dancer who might just fit the bill. There was a bit of eye contact, but she was playing coy.

A guy walked across the club from the pool table area and made some grunting noises which sounded something like "Come with me", and then he walked back toward his pool table. As the girl walked past me I grabbed my heart and made some mime of heartbreak. She laughed and raised her arm as a pretend smack.

Grunt-man apparently heard something, and his pea-sized brain thought I had dishonoured his future wife because he came back and challenged me. I said blah blah with a big smile on my face because I could not believe anyone would want to have a fight over a girl in AC. I still smile thinking about it. X.

A few things come to mind.

SNIP.

I'm not opposed to a bit a mischief. Had it been me, and she told me what happened whilst we were still in the bar I would have written down a number on a piece of paper, and walked over to the guy sitting with his girl."Hi Miss! My friend said your guy asked for her number and email address over at the CR. Since we're now swapping contact info to arrange dates here's mine."

There's the cock block several here are prating on about.

IM Punter
11-21-13, 01:25
Well, I'm back in sexless USA after my 3 week escape in the Philippines.

I started writing these reports on my smart phone, but wanted to edit them on my 'puter hence the delay in posting. Bad eyesight, small screen doesn't make for ease of typing.

On to the report.

Dateline October 28, 2013.

To recap, Trip Report 1 (posted Oct 28, 2013) was with a girl (Girl number 1) who I arranged ahead of time via DIA. Well, out of laziness and everlasting optimism, I ended up seeing her the next night, which was a big mistake. Again, she fell asleep and it wasn't until morning that we managed to have sex. Again, it was lackluster, lacking any real interest on her part. I vowed this time I wouldn't see her again and moved down my DIA list. One thing, I took her to brekkies at the Oxford, but she only had half a slice of toast. What a waste. For several days after I got many texts from her,"are you angry me","I love you", etc. In the end, I responded that I wasn't interested, because she didn't really seem interested in me as illustrated by her need to sleep as soon as she enterered my hotel room. That ended the texts from her.

IM Punter
11-21-13, 01:55
Girl number 2 was also a DIA girl. I had chatted with her before arrival, and she had made it clear that money was important, as I had made it clear that I had a girl friend back in the US and that I was in the phils for fun only. However during our chats, I was impressed with how honest she was about it, and I decided to see her. She was 21 year old, very petite. 4'9" tall, very pleasant looking. Well spoken and not at all a hardened prostitute that I thought I might be encountering.

So, here is my shameful story that will explain why, for the entire three weeks I was there, I only had sex with three girls. I know, grounds for dismissal from this motley group of mongers, but it is what it is.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she stayed the night (my third in in phils) and most nights and days after that. Some nights, we didn't even have sex (guys I am sorry I didn't live up to the ISG standards expected of me.).

She had a young son and lived with her parents, grandmother and siblings.

We ended up doing a lot of sight seeing together. Subic, Tagatay, Intramuros, movies, dining out, shopping, MOA etc. In the absence of any firm indication of how much money was required I slipped her 2000 pesos a day, which I reckon was pretty good for 24 hours company. In any case, I didn't get any feedback that it was insufficient.

Sexwize, it took a while to get used to her. Initially I actually had problems coming in spite of a cialis inspired erection, maybe because of her apparent youth, or size. She did have an awesome petite shaven puss, that I loved to dine on, an experience that will live on in my dreams for ever.

Aside from sex, she took care of me very well. Helped me order food in restaurants, made sure taxi drivers treated me fairly, made sure I had matching socks on (no kidding) , mopped my forehead with a cloth when needed, sewed a tear in my tshirt, had her hand on my arm everywhere we walked. In other words, she became my Filipino wife, and I enjoyed it immensely. On a couple of occasions, it dawned on me that I had many more numbers to go on my DIA list as well as plans to check out EDSA, Havana and MBC, but the motivation wasn't there. I was really enjoying my new "wife".

One day I got her to tell me where she lived. A few days later while texting to her, when she said she was home with her son, I decided to see how honest she was, and hopped a taxi there. She was very surprised when I texted her to say I was outside, but she came and brought me inside. Well, now I know why she is interested in money for dates. She lives with her parents, siblings and son in a 15 x 20 room in a shack. They have a small TV, a noisy fan and a sleeping mat that gets rolled out every night. I didn't see the CR but I presume it was outside. Interestingly enough after a few days, I returned to her house, they had a brand new bigger fan. I guess my pesos were going to good use.

I was really impressed with her etiquette. In spite of being out there on DIA for money, and presumably in continuous search for clients, I never noticed that much texting on her part with potential future clients, when she was with me. I wondered if perhaps she delegated this to sisters or grandmother.

When I met her family, I got the very distinct impression that her grandmother was prepping her to meet me in an almost pimping fashion.

It was quite an unreal relationship. Except for our original chats, and except for my discrete passing of pesos to her every few days, I never felt like I was a client of a prostitute. The messages I got from her was that she belonged to me, that I dare not look at any other girls etc.

I guess you can gather from the length of time I was with her, that this was a very enjoyable experience for me. Far, far different from the few crack ho or professional hooker experiences I have had in the US.

I had wondered if this was all about getting me to bring her back to the US, but I had made it clear that wasn't an option, although I did have fantasies of dropping my asexual American girlfriend and bringing this young filipina back. Fantasy only, as we all know, these things don't work unless I wanted to be a bottomless, cuckolded money pit.

Tally Wacker
11-21-13, 02:10
So, here is my shameful story that will explain why, for the entire three weeks I was there, I only had sex with three girls. I know, grounds for dismissal from this motley group of mongers, but it is what it is.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she stayed the night (my third in in phils) and most nights and days after that. Some nights, we didn't even have sex (guys I am sorry I didn't live up to the ISG standards expected of me.).Hahaha almost fell asleep until you said "here is my shameful story". Great report! If you got what you were looking for then more power to you.

Nice Guy 99
11-21-13, 04:01
Girl number 2 was also a DIA girl.

I had wondered if this was all about getting me to bring her back to the US, but I had made it clear that wasn't an option, although I did have fantasies of dropping my asexual American girlfriend and bringing this young filipina back. Fantasy only, as we all know, these things don't work unless I wanted to be a bottomless, cuckolded money pit.I'm. Be bold. Your feelings were real. It can work out. Don't be overly influenced by stereotypes. I speak from experience.

Member #4387
11-21-13, 04:47
Great reports. You don't have to make excuses for your mongerstyle as the most important thing is for you having a blast. Though I do purpously commit into different style as to prevent myself into having feelings for these girls (maximum 2 to 3 days but mostly normal LT sessions and new gems every day) I read your reports with interests. Expecially did I chuckle when you saw your money got reinvested into bigger / better electric fan and her pimping granny, haha. Thanks

Soapy Smith
11-21-13, 06:41
IMP,

My sentiments are essentially like those already expressed. You had a good time, so don't worry about keeping up appearances for other mongers. What you got was a girl friend experience. It is simply that poverty pushes women to ply this trade, and this one's age may be the reason she is not hardened. The sense of responsibility for her son may be what pushed her into your company. And now you know why so many on the Phils forum insist that it's more fun here. Here are some things to think about.

You should still be prepared that you made an impression on her and she has not forgotten. It sounds like you treated her nicely. Despite your reminders that you couldn't have strings attached, you may still have touched her heart strings. Sounds like there may be about 30 years difference between you, but this will not hold her back. You were probably gentle with her out of consideration for her size, but she may never have been treated this gently by Filipino men, including the one who got her pregnant and deserted her. And you went down on her? In my conversations with Filipinas I get the sense that's a rare experience with their own men. You will very likely have made an impression on her, and you may well hear from her again.

But the GFE thing in a hotel room was probably a luxurious adventure for her. You saw how she lives. These are typical slum living arrangements for the majority of Manila's population. And you provided her with a spacious bed, a real mattress, A / C, hot and cold running water, a real flush toilet, a large TV with selection of cable channels, meals that she didn't have to prepare (and meat or fish in all of them), movies and entertainment that she never could have afforded on her own, travel to Tagaytay and Subic, and so on. Even having sex in privacy is a privilege. So for her this will have been like a three week vacation.

I am impressed that you went to her home to visit. I suspect few on this board get to see these kinds of living conditions. On the other hand, you might have wandered into dangerous territory in doing this; I have spent time in the slums, but always under escort from trustworthy locals. Also, her family may interpret your visit as suggesting very serious interest in her. Lola's actions may have been a sort of pimping, but for poor families the line between pimping and match-making is often blurred.

By the way, the CR in small homes is often like a little closet in one corner, or sometimes a separate outhouse. Often there is a toilet but it's not hooked up to water, dumps fairly directly outside, usually has no toilet seat, and is often only the bowl with no tank. There will be a large container of water nearby, sometimes a large plastic garbage can, and a water scoop, called a tabo. The tabo may be like a little sauce pan with handle, but is sometimes little more than a tin can. It has two purposes: to douche the user (they are masterful at holding clothes out of the way as they pour), and to flush the toilet, usually with several scoopfuls thrown vigorously into the toilet bowl in quick succession. Poor households especially are unlikely to use toilet paper, mostly because of cost and the direct discharge to the outside. Even more well-to-do Filipinos expect to have some sort of douche or bidet arrangement in a hotel room. Filipinos sometimes refer to Westerners as "dirty butt" because of our use of TP. Too much information? Sorry.

Regarding girl #1, her hitting the sack prematurely may simply reflect that she is sleep-deprived. Consider how #2's family was sleeping; some have much less comfortable sleeping arrangements than this, like sleeping directly on the floor or on bamboo slats; being awakened regularly by others getting in and out of bed; having to care for various small children throughout the day and night; having kids in the household that go to school in shifts, so that naps during the day are nearly impossible; and so on. Some of these girls literally sleep wherever they can, including begging a place to sleep with friends, paying small change to some family for the opportunity to be the sixth person lying on the family sleeping mat. Many Filipinos are sleep-deprived. They fall asleep on the LRT, in buses, and even in jeepneys. I have seen them sometimes jolt awake several stops beyond where they had meant to depart. In the case of girl #1, your bed may have been the first real bed she'd seen in a long time. This doesn't excuse her missing the obvious intention of your hooking up with her.

Slippery
11-21-13, 09:35
Been a few years since I heard that phrase.

WestCoast1
11-21-13, 15:17
IMP,

SNIP.

Filipinos sometimes refer to Westerners as "dirty butt" because of our use of TP. Too much information? Sorry.Ye old "push-and-smush" method.

Sammon
11-21-13, 18:08
Great reports. You don't have to make excuses for your mongerstyle as the most important thing is for you having a blast. Though I do purpously commit into different style as to prevent myself into having feelings for these girls (maximum 2 to 3 days but mostly normal LT sessions and new gems every day) I read your reports with interests. Expecially did I chuckle when you saw your money got reinvested into bigger / better electric fan and her pimping granny, haha. ThanksIt is easy to fall in love with a Phi non working girl. What this guy was looking for is GFE experience. And he got it. It is immaterial how many times he got sex with this girl.

Some mongers like me like lots of sex. Some like less.

Some mongers like me get bored with the same girl after a few days irrespective of how she is. Some like to keep the same one.

Some mongers like me do not like to get close to girl's family. Some like it.

Some mongers like me like to spend more time in bed than out of it. Some like to travel, sight see etc.

To each his own. There is no need to compare with anybody. There are no strict rules which define a monger.

As long as anybody treats a girl nice should be respected by all mongers.

Only comment I can make about his experience is he should not have gone to girl's house unannounced to check on her. Unless you are engaged or married you do not invade her privacy. Many girls do not like guy who is not serious to check on her living conditions,how many people live there etc. If in case he really wants to go and see her home he should ask her first and make arrangements.

Ganesha
11-22-13, 00:11
. I have had three other requests; all of them are dodgy since they come from girls who live well outside the typhoon-affected areas.

While not wishing to downplay for a minute that there are lots and lots of genuine cases requiring assistance from east to western Visayas, just be careful guys that scammers are not using this unspeakable tragedy to prey on your generosity.On 'Asian Dating' I already found a profile with such a sad story "We lost everything!". I checked all available information on this city far off the 'eye' of Yolanda. All what happened there was a electricity cut-off for few hours for security reasons and some falling trees cutting wires and heavy rain. Some more of these fairy tales will come up in the future, so you better check the path of 'Yolanda' and informations obtainable by search machines.

X Man
12-01-13, 12:47
I came across a gal on Pinay L.

Positives: looks great in pics, in a prime location, says she wants to meet someone who is "in Philippines", . So far so good.

Negatives; has kid, wants 25-40, latter day saint, earlier profile suggested she doesn't want guys who want ONLY sex.

Well I missed the age cutoff by over ten years. I'm 14, BTW.

I put her on my FAV list months ago, but never contacted her until this week. Her reply included her skype contact and a phone number. Ummm, but what is your name beautiful? Anyway, she looks like a definite maybe on the next trip.

Question: I've had one very unpleasant experience with the late day saints in the Philippines, and had written them off. Now I'm thinking I have wrongly stereotyped.

So, those of you who fish the onlie sites, what is your advice and what are your experiences with gals who initially hit all the wrong buttons? X Man

Mongerer69
12-01-13, 17:38
Dude, your hunch about Later Day Saints is on the money. Same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Met and chatted some LDS chic online and hooked up when I got there. Lunch, casino, dinner back to hotel and the only way she was getting on the elevator is if I knocked her out. Complete waste of time. Do what your gut tells you but I would stay far away.

I came across a gal on Pinay L.

Positives: looks great in pics, in a prime location, says she wants to meet someone who is "in Philippines", . So far so good.

Negatives; has kid, wants 25-40, latter day saint, earlier profile suggested she doesn't want guys who want ONLY sex.

Well I missed the age cutoff by over ten years. I'm 14, BTW.

I put her on my FAV list months ago, but never contacted her until this week. Her reply included her skype contact and a phone number. Ummm, but what is your name beautiful? Anyway, she looks like a definite maybe on the next trip.

Question: I've had one very unpleasant experience with the late day saints in the Philippines, and had written them off. Now I'm thinking I have wrongly stereotyped.

So, those of you who fish the onlie sites, what is your advice and what are your experiences with gals who initially hit all the wrong buttons? X Man

Hutsori
12-01-13, 19:24

So, those of you who fish the onlie sites, what is your advice and what are your experiences with gals who initially hit all the wrong buttons? X ManFrom the dating sites I've met and shagged one LDS girl and a few Jehovah's Witnesses and Iglesia Ni Cristo (INCers?). What they all had in common is that they lived away from home and were no longer active in the church. What I know of these sects is that members are expected to marry within the faith and these churches are far more involved in the social lives of their members than the Catholic church - call it monitoring. That a girl is looking outside her church tells me the hold isn't strong and that she at least entertains the idea of intimacy with a non-member. Just like in your communication with any other girl you need to be direct in your expectations and she needs to acknowledge what is expected. For a few days I was chatting with an Orthodox Jew (her entire family converted) and it was soon clear that she was not down to fuck, thus it was pointless to continue the conversation.

Dude, your hunch about Later Day Saints is on the money. Same thing happened to me 2 years ago. Met and chatted some LDS chic online and hooked up when I got there. Lunch, casino, dinner back to hotel and the only way she was getting on the elevator is if I knocked her out. Complete waste of time. Do what your gut tells you but I would stay far away.I think we all know the same can happen with any girl of any faith, which is why being direct in your pre-meeting communication is vital. Seeing that you did typical date activities over the better part of a day I wonder what her expectations were. I think a lot of guys visiting here follow the dating strategies used back home: "Let's do lunch!" Then they hope for the best. Perhaps they believe that since it's the Philippines the fuck is sure to follow. Of course it is the girl's right to back out at anytime. At the very least one needs to suss things out soon after meeting her; even better to suss things out before meeting her.

Kwame Case
12-01-13, 20:36
I want to get advice.

I met a beautiful college student 24 on DIA in Cebu about 2 month ago. We chatted, talk over phone but when I told her I am married man she never answer my call and message.

Just a week ago, She reply me that "I remember you come to Cebu on the beginning of December where are you now"

I was wondering why suddenly she change.

I think whether

1. Christmas is coming, she need quick money.

Or.

2. She find I am good target for honey trap (I am married man).

Experienced guys, please let me know your opinion.

FreebieFan
12-02-13, 01:48
I think whether

Experienced guys, please let me know your opinion.I'm not sure how you can be a honey trap unless you allow yourself to be one. Meet her but give her false name, use your second email address, use your pay and load phone, hide everything in the room that could identify you by name and give her a good bang or two. Where's the trap there?

Cbea20
12-02-13, 02:48
You can drive yourself crazy trying to understand the motive for a filipina's behavior, even if you know her well, which you don't. A "honey trap" scheme is unlikely, especially in Cebu. The simplest explanation is that she stopped responding not because you said you are married, but because you are not in the Philippines. Then later she checked up by asking where you are now.

It is possible that the news of your marital status gave her pause, and she thought about it later and found it did not disturb her conscience after all. Maybe in the meantime she experienced other married men. Take the advice given elsewhere and don't give her any links to your family. Enjoy her and help her in return.

BTW she is a bit on the elderly side, at 24, to be still a college student. Do you have any confirmation of that? If it's important, as in more money due her, ask to see her student i.d. card or semester class list. If you only get excuses, she is not currently a student.

I want to get advice.

I met a beautiful college student 24 on DIA in Cebu about 2 month ago. We chatted, talk over phone but when I told her I am married man she never answer my call and message.

Just a week ago, She reply me that "I remember you come to Cebu on the beginning of December where are you now"

I was wondering why suddenly she change.

I think whether

Or.

Experienced guys, please let me know your opinion.

Wicked Roger
12-02-13, 02:59
I'm not sure how you can be a honey trap unless you allow yourself to be one. Meet her but give her false name, use your second email address, use your pay and load phone, hide everything in the room that could identify you by name and give her a good bang or two. Where's the trap there?As always sensible advice from FF Kwame. All she wants is cash, her conscious does not bother her that you are married. Most of the pinays I meet don't care at all, some like it and some want to take you way from wifey

24 yrs old is not old for college as many stop and start the course due to financial problems so I would not worry about age.

She wants cash as it is Christmas.

On another note, yet another really sexy one emailed me asking for help as she lost everything in Yolanda. Was a nice email but then a quick look at her Facebook page suggested she was nowhere near Tacolban / Ormoc etc. Some girls never quite understand the power of the internet, still she is very cute and a part time model so I may pursue for other 'humanitarian' reasons.

Member #4387
12-02-13, 17:34
I want to get advice.

I met a beautiful college student 24 on DIA in Cebu about 2 month ago. We chatted, talk over phone but when I told her I am married man she never answer my call and message. Just a week ago, She reply me that "I remember you come to Cebu on the beginning of December where are you now" I was wondering why suddenly she change.

I think whether

Or.

Experienced guys, please let me know your opinion.You have allready gotten some knowledgable advices from senior punters. As a sidenote to the obvious; she needs cash before x mas. These datingsitegirls get tons of mails everyday and mostly from guys never setting foot into the phils(as us these girls dont like to vaste their time). Since you were approx 2 months before entering I think that is the main reason for her quiting up and rather did put you into her notepad for possible meetups under "check him (you) later". From my experience it is not needed to start hitting ladies in datingsites until it is 2 weeks before arriving in pussyheaven. You can also do very well just log on one site while in Phils and after a few lines you can have yourself some pinaypussy. I think this was her major reason and not the fact you are married.

To stay under the radar just use freebies advice.

Kwame Case
12-03-13, 02:18
Thank you for all the guys gave me good advice.

I am now relaxed. I will see her soon with all my identity secretly.

I will give her chocolate and designer's perfume. If everything goes well, is it enough to give her 2500p for taxi in the next morning?

Thanks in advance.

You have allready gotten some knowledgable advices from senior punters. As a sidenote to the obvious; she needs cash before x mas. These datingsitegirls get tons of mails everyday and mostly from guys never setting foot into the phils (as us these girls don't like to vaste their time). Since you were approx 2 months before entering I think that is the main reason for her quiting up and rather did put you into her notepad for possible meetups under "check him (you) later". From my experience it is not needed to start hitting ladies in datingsites until it is 2 weeks before arriving in pussyheaven. You can also do very well just log on one site while in Phils and after a few lines you can have yourself some pinaypussy. I think this was her major reason and not the fact you are married.

To stay under the radar just use freebies advice.

Pip Jaeger
12-04-13, 07:39
I will give her chocolate and designer's perfume. If everything goes well, is it enough to give her 2500p for taxi in the next morning?Of course it's up to you, but a donation of 2, 500p might be a bit too much. 1,200. 1,500p plus tip / taxi fare is enough for the majority of Cebu girls.

Kwame Case
12-04-13, 10:57
Of course it's up to you, but a donation of 2, 500p might be a bit too much. 1,200. 1,500p plus tip / taxi fare is enough for the majority of Cebu girls.Thanks PJ, I understand the standard.

Sammon
12-04-13, 14:37
You can drive yourself crazy trying to understand the motive for a filipina's behavior, even if you know her well, which you don't. A "honey trap" scheme is unlikely, especially in Cebu. The simplest explanation is that she stopped responding not because you said you are married, but because you are not in the Philippines. Then later she checked up by asking where you are now.

It is possible that the news of your marital status gave her pause, and she thought about it later and found it did not disturb her conscience after all. Maybe in the meantime she experienced other married men. Take the advice given elsewhere and don't give her any links to your family. Enjoy her and help her in return.

BTW she is a bit on the elderly side, at 24, to be still a college student. Do you have any confirmation of that? If it's important, as in more money due her, ask to see her student I. The. Card or semester class list. If you only get excuses, she is not currently a student.Chat girls play games with you to see how far they can push you. Moment you chat with them they think you are her BF even though you never met her. Also they act annoyed if you say you plan to see other girls.

Generally there is no need to discuss your marital status because you want to meet her for the sole purpose of carnal desire. Of course you want to compensate for her time.

Mr Enternational
12-04-13, 18:31
Of course it's up to you, but a donation of 2, 500p might be a bit too much. 1,200. 1,500p plus tip / taxi fare is enough for the majority of Cebu girls.1000 pisos all in is my experience.

Member #4351
12-04-13, 19:35
1000 pisos all in is my experience.I've never given that little.

Wicked Roger
12-04-13, 22:20
I've never given that little.I agree, that is cheap charlie range IMHO David 33.

Am sure Mr E gets the quality he wants and the all the repeats he can handle at 1000 or less.

WestCoast1
12-05-13, 00:05
I've never given that little.I'm with Pip and Mr E. The cebuanas are very different than manila gals. The cutie in the PG as of my latest pics was extatic over 700 pesos. So much so that she pestered me for another date as an overnighter, and offered up her 'best friend'.

How much will the girl settle for? How much are you glad to pay?

Member #4351
12-05-13, 01:54
I'm with PipPip doesn't pay 1000.

Buko Max
12-05-13, 13:56
I will give her chocolate and designer's perfume. If everything goes well, is it enough to give her 2500p for taxi in the next morning?The going rate in Cebu for foreigners is 1500+ and when you add the choco and pimp juice, that's more then plenty!

Sammon
12-05-13, 15:09

I will give her chocolate and designer's perfume. If everything goes well, is it enough to give her 2500p for taxi in the next morning?

Thanks in advance.2500?

Is she flying somewhere?

Generally I give 1000 per day in Cebu and so far no complaints. If the girl is good some shopping and gifts.

If the girls ask before they usually ask for 2000 per day. In fact I lost a pretty college girl asking 3000 pesos saying she needs to pay tuition. Since there is no shortage of willing normal girls in Cebu I do not go overboard.

Wicked Roger
12-05-13, 16:20
Pip doesn't pay 1000.Nor do I David.

I suppose depends on quality. I know some stunners, models, asking above 3000 and worth it if you like that. Same for the FHM model.

But maybe I move in more exalted (aka expensive) circles LOL.

FreebieFan
12-06-13, 01:45

I will give her chocolate and designer's perfume. ?

Thanks in advance.To be honest, most of the gals wouldn't know the difference between Chanel No 5 and Chennai no 19. As long as its in a pretty bottle it will work. Don't buy anything real its really not needed.

Tally Wacker
12-06-13, 01:51

I will give her chocolate and designer's perfume.Just splash a little on your dick that should work.

Wicked Roger
12-06-13, 05:01
To be honest, most of the gals wouldn't know the difference between Chanel No 5 and Chennai no 19. As long as its in a pretty bottle it will work. Don't buy anything real its really not needed.I agree FF, and is why I stock up on nice smelling cheap perfumes from the duty free or local supermarkets. Remember the perfume 'Charlie' that was considered many years (decades?) ago a real fancy perfume? Nowat10 a bottle still smells OK and the girls love it.

But for the very special ladies, they do know their brands and have favourites, so am happy to donate that to the cause (as it helps my cause LOL).

Buko Max
12-06-13, 08:31
But maybe I move in more exalted (aka expensive) circles LOL.
I agree FF, and is why I stock up on nice smelling cheap perfumes from the duty free or local supermarkets.So you're a man with expensive tastes that buys cheapo perfume, eh?

But seriously, I buy the kind of fragrance I like to smell on a woman because scent is important to me! I am a dog!

FreebieFan
12-06-13, 08:56
Weve all seen posts of girls who; lbithely copy each other and all drearily and repetitively write " I want a man who will accept me for what I am, who I am " etc.

Well mayumibullxhit from Davao has been very creative and she writes " I want accept me who I am ".

Bless her.

Wicked Roger
12-06-13, 13:38
So you're a man with expensive tastes that buys cheapo perfume, eh?

But seriously, I buy the kind of fragrance I like to smell on a woman because scent is important to me! I am a dog!Well I have the tastes yes BM, but the girls truly don't know the difference (well some as otters I do buy really nice branded stuff) But I agree as long as it smells nice am happy and some of the cheap ones smell good. Same goes for eating as many have said before, why take to a really expensive place when a pizza place is considered high class by them. Now some of the cuties that I have known for a few years consider Shakeys as low class LOL.

X Man
12-06-13, 13:45
I asked chat lady ATIR if her name was Rita. She responded,"Yes, how did you know that?" Ummm.

I'm a codebreaker for the CIA?

Weve all seen posts of girls who; lbithely copy each other and all drearily and repetitively write " I want a man who will accept me for what I am, who I am " etc.

Well mayumibullxhit from davao has been very creative and she writes " I want accept me who I am ".

Bless her.

KongKing
12-06-13, 14:38
I text one of my chatmates to say "Nelson Mandela died this morning".

She replied " Was he was the guy we saw at your hotel the other night"?

BlueSeoul
12-10-13, 08:36
Other than DIA, what are some other good ways to chat up girls? Are many using kakao talk now? Others?

Sammon
12-10-13, 15:52
I am friends with one 18 year old girl from Manila. Although not very good looking she is as I said young and innocent. She has been prayed on by a DIA member promising undying love, job in USA.

He has sent official looking USA embassy letters confirming her Visa approval etc.

I had told her right from the beginning that this is a scam and not go through with it. Initially she was tight lipped about everything and in a dreamland thinking she will be in USA soon and getting married.

I told her not to send money to anybody. She said the guy is going to pay money for everything. Low and behold she got a e mail on official looking state department letter that her visa is approved and she was asked to send 1500 pesos equivalent to some guy in Thailand for processing. She was ready to send money thinking her visa is ready. I told her NO.

This guy DIA name is glassheartforlove.

Inform everybody you know about this scam so that no innocent girl gets hurt. I told her to send copies of all e mail to USA embassy and see if this scam can be stopped.

Hutsori
12-10-13, 16:11
Other than DIA, what are some other good ways to chat up girls? Are many using kakao talk now? Others?I don't recall any girl me asking me if I use kakao talk. Other than Skype Viber is mentioned frequently. But, and I may be wrong, these chat apps require wifi or 3G, and in the Philippines many girls just get a pre-paid daily or multi-day text (SMS) plan. Sometimes these plans are bundled with a few minutes of voice or 1GB of data. A hot pre-paid plan that's affordable now is one of unlimited facebook, which everyone uses. I encounter genuine disbelief when I tell a girl I don't use facebook. Anyway, the girls I know who use Viber are all on post-paid plans and they use it religiously.

Hutsori
12-10-13, 16:36
I am friends with one 18 year old girl from Manila. Although not very good looking she is as I said young and innocent. She has been prayed on by a DIA member promising undying love, job in USA.

Inform everybody you know about this scam so that no innocent girl gets hurt. I told her to send copies of all e mail to USA embassy and see if this scam can be stopped.Good report. It's a shame what some will do. Anyway she's better off reporting it to the DIA admin who will delete his account; he'll open another one in short order, but his loss of the account will disrupt and perhaps even sever his communication with his existing marks.

Sammon
12-10-13, 16:46
Good report. It's a shame what some will do. Anyway she's better off reporting it to the DIA admin who will delete his account; he'll open another one in short order, but his loss of the account will disrupt his communication with his marks.I doubt deleting the account will hurt him. Obviously it is a well organized scam involving lots of people.

If he is scamming other girls as well he has already gotten hold of their e mail accounts. Like you said he will open another account immediately.

I have told the girl to send copies of all e mails to USA embassy as he is using their official seal etc which constitute fraud if they catch him.

FreebieFan
12-11-13, 01:41
Other than DIA, what are some other good ways to chat up girls? Are many using kakao talk now? Others?Wechat line whatsapp viber fb etcetcetc. Lots more out there too, take your pic.

FreebieFan
12-13-13, 02:36
Well many days are strange, but yesterday was a tad more strange.

In the morning, get a DIA message from a gal with a name that was vaguely familiar. Its the normal " hi honey, I miss you remember me ".

As I said, her name stirred a vague minute recognition. Checked back and seems in May 2010 we were chatting and I bonked her. And then nothing till December 2013. Strange.

In the afternoon get an email from a Girlie N who apparently resides in Cebu a place I don't visit. She also says " Hi remember me, can we meet ". Seems she and I had some email exchanges in 2009 but no more than that.

No one made a request for their personal Tacloban Relief fund so who knows why these ladies re-appear like this.

Tally Wacker
12-13-13, 03:06
Well many days are strange, but yesterday was a tad more strange.

No one made a request for their personal Tacloban Relief fund so who knows why these ladies re-appear like this.Maybe they were going back looking at their email and chat history? I just cleaned mine up and found some good contacts I forgot about.

Hutsori
12-13-13, 03:43
... so who knows why these ladies re-appear like this.

Santa knows. Christmas presents. Either from you to her, or from her to others using her earnings, or maybe even both.

Member #4351
12-14-13, 15:12
I met a really cute and nice girl on Filipina Cupid. Unfortunately she blocked some asshole who got her kicked off the page. Never asked for money or anything, but these things happen. Except for DIA what site would you chat experts recommend for her?

Python75
12-14-13, 16:23
I met a really cute and nice girl on Filipina Cupid. Unfortunately she blocked some asshole who got her kicked off the page. Never asked for money or anything, but these things happen. Except for DIA what site would you chat experts recommend for her?Cherry Blossom and PinayLove are quite good. There are a plethora of Asian / Filipino dating sites that she could choose from. She could re-try Filipina Cupid if she liked that one but would have to provide a different email address and username. If she has her own computer she should also be advised to clean out her cookies before re-registering.

Member #4351
12-14-13, 17:49
Thanks Python, excellent advice. They won't recognize her pics I suppose, just cookies, etc.

X Man
12-18-13, 15:27
Hello, my typical trip is a few days in MalateErmita, a few days in AC, then Visayans / Cebu / island hopping / or something new.

This trip I'm thinking about staying on Luzon. MM / AC, possibly Tagaytay or Subic if I get frustrated with the usual MM / AC bs.

I have a few "friends" who I can meet, one who insists. The one who insists is strong on the Internet, but great GFE and gets her gear off within one minute of entering the room. And not because she's in a hurry to leave. Getting her to leave is a bit of a problem, but despite her pouting, she is always ready to show up next time I'm ready for her. LOL.

If anyone is still reading, what have you experienced on Craiglist? I use DIA and PL, of course FB, but there seem to be a lot of pros on CL.

As much as that may seem like a good thing, I can't help noticing that most of them write in perfect English, and also claim to have "bachelor degree".

Any feedback, advice, introductions, or pub crawl ideas will be welcome. X man

Slippery
12-18-13, 18:34
Some friends opened a bar on Mabini next to City State Tower called Dakota something or other. Its in the same building Café 28 used to be in. Haven't been there yet as I'm in USA until after the holidays. Please stick your head in the door and give us your impressions.

Cunning Stunt
12-19-13, 04:11
If anyone is still reading, what have you experienced on Craiglist? I use DIA and PL, of course FB, but there seem to be a lot of pros on CL.Try putting your own ad up. If nothing else, you will be amused by some of the replies. Mostly from mums in their late twenties and early thirties looking to make a little extra cash but also from a few obvious pro's and the occasional hottie. Also some naughty pics, such as those below, which is fun. I've only to date met one out of the dozens of replies I have received to my ads but I guess I am very choosy and some others are on my 'to do if I ever get around to them' list.

Amongst those who advertise, I would say most were on the game (and there are an inordinate number of chix with dick's but they mostly advertise clearly as such). There are some petty hot babes and they try for premium rates but are negotiable. The real beauts however hold out for a minimum of 5000 for 3 hours and 2 pops. Haven't tried any but as a personal Christmas present from me to me, I've very much got my eye on one absolute knock out stunner that I also know from DIA and is a FB friend. But she is model quality.

Enjoy your trip.

Hutsori
12-19-13, 07:39
Some friends opened a bar on Mabini next to City State Tower called Dakota something or other. Its in the same building Café 28 used to be in. Haven't been there yet as I'm in USA until after the holidays. Please stick your head in the door and give us your impressions.Seems we have the same social circle. I've been in the place several times. It's in the white building directly across the street from Calle 5, the live music place. There's no sign on the front of the building, but walk in the door, up the short flight of stairs, and entrance is on the right. Gary and his wife have really done a nice job decorating the place, especially if you like an aviation theme. If you're looking for FLs this is not the place to go, but it's near Gpoint, Amazonia and MBC, and if you want to take a girl to a nicer bar this is certainly worth a visit. I've only drank there so can't report on the food. Prices for drinks are similar to the other bars. If you're into 8 ball the table is the newest and best condition one around.

Hutsori
12-19-13, 07:58
If anyone is still reading, what have you experienced on Craiglist? I use DIA and PL, of course FB, but there seem to be a lot of pros on CL.I use CL a lot and have been very pleased with the results. Have posted a few reports about it earlier. The vast majority of the ads posted by women in the casual encounters w4m section are overpriced p4p. You will find some freebie gems here, but most of the non p4p who post are heavy BBWs. My success comes from posting my own ads; some of my most fun partners have been found here. Rarely do I get a p4p girl replying. Most often it's women in their late 20s to early 30s, and many of them are well educated business professionals. Two of the three doctors I hooked up with were responders to my CL ads, and I've met lawyers, accountants, etc. The only downside I've experienced is some replies come from overweight women, but I ignore them. In addition to the hook up the best part for me has been meeting some women who have become genuine friends.

X Man
12-27-13, 13:00
Thank you to those who found time to reply to my earlier post.

I'm in AC at the moment, but in MM I had one MBCafe gal, one DIA gal (not a knockout, but made up for it in personality and conversation) and then a regular. I was able to take in the light show at Ayala triangle. Very nice and also a nice M Bay sunset from MoA.

Ermita seems even seedier than usual. I might have to consider Makati as a new base. Nevertheless, I like the Shwarmma place just half a block from MBC.

X

Member #4387
12-27-13, 16:45
Going into Makati this early January I was trimming Pinalove and started to connect with various "victims". Suddenly one girl is answering my msg to her and all I get is this extremely phonetic writings (lokks, gurl, ryt, nit etc etc). I snapped back at her and wrote in capital letters where the fuck did you go to school. Later ofcourse found out she almost did not. If we add the usual that most pinays only can handle to answer one question at the time (usualy the last one) it didn't get any better. Well I told her I was sorry. I think it is time to take a break so I deleted my account. Anyone else gets irritated regarding pinays sometimes???:-)

Asian Rain
12-27-13, 18:49
Anyone else gets irritated regarding pinays sometimes???Yes, but then I realize the issue is the often the gap between my misguided expectations and the actual social capabilities of the girls. Nothing to do with education or social status. It is just that the girl is probably half (or more) your age. Once I lower the bar of expectations on a 18-19 year old, balance is restored. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

Mr Enternational
12-27-13, 18:49
suddenly one girl is answering my msg to her and all i get is this extremely phonetic writings (lokks, gurl, ryt, nit etc etc). i snapped back at her and wrote in capital letters where the fuck did you go to school. later ofcourse found out she almost did not. well i told her i was sorry. anyone else gets irritated regarding pinays sometimes???:-)it comes with the territory buddy. when you are scraping in third world countries what do you expect? then too you can't expect a highly-educated, job-having woman to have time to surf the web all day looking for a boyfriend. i'm fortunate that my main pinay only has a sixth grade education, but still has a thorough reading, writing, speaking, and comprehending command of the english language. you find this same thing in the dominican republic where spanish is their native language, however their sub-standard litteracy of written and even spoken spanish is at times atrocious.

Member #4387
12-28-13, 14:31
Sorry guys just had to blow out some steam. I probably just got into a bad steam with girls commanding english on a lower scale of what is possible (I am by far perfect myself as english is only my 2'nd language but even so). Actually I feel more freedom deleting my pinalove account and I truly believe when small stuffs like this starts to irritate a time out is needed. I have more than enough numbers stored from datingsitegirls I have not yet been able to meet, so in this aspect I will not suffer (I hope).

FreebieFan
12-30-13, 04:44
Sorry guys just had to blow out some steam. I probably just got into a bad steam with girls commanding english on a lower scale of what is possible Actually I feel more freedom deleting my pinalove account and I truly believe when small stuffs like this starts to irritate a time out is needed. I have more than enough numbers stored from datingsitegirls I have not yet been able to meet, so in this aspect I will not suffer (I hope).I have times when I have no interest in " HI I'm from Dipolog, can we friends". Or " I hope you will be a one woman man and will like me till the end of time " (now all know thats neither of them are going to happen ). I guess like all websites, they should be worked on when the energy and interest level is high, the mood is optimistic. Othrewise sometimes we (I) just seem to be going through the routine of chatting to pretty girl that we or may not ever meet.

Honey, its called Date in Asia. Not www.marry Me and live happily ever. Com." oh your not serious on me ". LOL

Member #4351
01-03-14, 14:51
A lot of guys copy a girl's profile here to make fun of it. A friend has given me her password and I'm amazed at what these girls have to put up with. Here is an example, so sorry if I'm taking up too much space. I just couldn't believe this guy, who also sent really nasty messages to the girl:

REAL MEN STILL EXIST!

Who am I? How does a person explain themselves in a few sentences? Well, here is what I am told most often by friends, family, and business partners. Be prepared, this is long!

I am honest, sincere, loyal, and hold very high standards of integrity, morals, and ethics. I am very articulate and successful in business. I am well groomed, polished, and exceptionally superb dresser when it comes to clothes. I am as comfortable in a tux and black tie as I am in my shorts, t-shirt and flips. I look and act much younger than I am which is why I like younger women. I have a very high level of energy and love to always be active whether it is in sports or travel or anything. I consider myself adventurous and love to try new things. (I love to scuba dive and snow ski! I also was a competitive swimmer for 20 years and tried to make it to the Olympics but in the end I just wasn't world class.) I like to socialize with friends, even travel with them. Sometimes we take our children, sometimes it's just an adult trip. I am a blast to be around and seem to always bring out the best in people. I can make a grumpy person smile in less than a minute. Give me a week and I will make Scrooge a good friend to everyone. I have a positive outlook on life and love every day. I constantly read self improvement and motivational books so I can build a shield around myself and not let negative people get through that shield. Life is too short. I can be emotional and I'm not afraid to shed a tear for something beautiful as well as something terrible. I have a soft spot for the underdog, for people less fortunate than others, and I always step in and protect them from bullies. I am very protective of those close to me. I believe men and women are equal partners in a relationship with the man being the head of house. I am masculine and not afraid of anything that stands to inflict harm on my family. I will stand up and always fight for what is right. I will be a shoulder for you to lean on, and my strong arms will always be there to wrap around you and make you feel safe and warm. I am a great listener and am told I'm one of the few that has the gift of four ears and one mouth. I am going through a divorce right now that should have been done years ago. I was verbally abused for the 15 years being called awful names that I won't say on this site. It was a good marriage at first but I didn't know she would turn into a gold digger. She spent over. 000 per year just in shopping and eating out. So I know what heartache feels like and I don't want to feel it again. So this is a quick shout out to any ladies who are looking for a rich USA husband to live the glamorous high life. I am not your guy. I live a good life and make plenty of money but I am a family man who loves children and who will stay at home to be with his wife and children before anything else. I do NOT like being around women who pout or act like babies if they don't get their way. I do not like negative, vicious, greedy, closed minded people. As long as my woman is devoted to me always and forever, I will do the same for her. And she will always be protected and safe under my roof and never feel fear, loneliness or heartache. The love for me must be in your head and your heart because I am not the jealous type. If I see men staring at you my gorgeous wife, it doesn't bother me. It makes me proud because you're with me! If you look at a man because you think he is handsome, that is ok too. But if I catch you flirting with another man, I won't start a fight to stop it. I will pack your bags and send you on your way.

I am asked often who wrote this? Is it really me? There are no men like this! You're too good to be true and the cliché says 'if it's too good to be true then it probably is'. Well it is true, believe it. I wrote it, and I am truly the person described above. Yes the pictures are real, accurate, and recent too. I know what most men are like and I am not like them. I don't belittle or beat my wife, I build you up stronger. There are other men like me here in USA, including all of my friends. The only difference is that I am the only one divorced who is looking for an Asian wife. Why? I may be wrong, but I think you are brought up to be much more polite and appreciative of the little things in life, including love, and that is what I want. Most USA women are spoiled from birth and expect a huge house and expensive car given to them automatically. They don't appreciate their men. It's not their fault, it's the American society. They are born into the most powerful country in the world and free to do as they choose. They don't realize how the rest of the world is so different.

Would you like to explore life and the world around us with me? Would you like to make passionate love often? (fair warning. I have a very high sex drive so you'the better have one too! If you are embarrassed to be naked around me unless the lights off, then you are too shy for me.). Will you move to USA with me? If you want to grow old and die with a smile on your face, then we should talk. Love P.

DriveAllNight
01-03-14, 21:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DriveAllNight
01-05-14, 11:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

The Cane
01-11-14, 20:16
I saw a preview for this program recently and thought some might be interested. The upcoming season will include women from the Philippines, Brazil, Colombia, Russia, and Ukraine:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tlc-goes-international-90-day-665840

Red Kilt
01-12-14, 09:31
I find it an interesting trend on pinalove. com that more and more women, especially the more attractive and single ones, are now specifying a much more restricted age range for the men in which they are interested.

Around mid 2013 most profiles said "All ages" for Age Range, but now I observe that many women aged 20 to 30 are specifying interest in men aged 25 to 40 or at least a range which is nearer to their age.

My observation is based on a sample of 80 women aged 24 to 35 conducted yesterday and today.

As I said; it is different to last year when a large majority of women on the site were not fussy about age. Any age was OK as long as you were a foreigner and breathing.

Python75
01-12-14, 10:47
I find it an interesting trend on pinalove. Com that more and more women, especially the more attractive and single ones, are now specifying a much more restricted age range for the men in which they are interested.

Around mid 2013 most profiles said "All ages" for Age Range, but now I observe that many women aged 20 to 30 are specifying interest in men aged 25 to 40 or at least a range which is nearer to their age.For sure, I got that impression too and not just pinalove but quite a few other dating sites as well.

Sammon
01-12-14, 14:28
I saw a preview for this program recently and thought some might be interested. The upcoming season will include women from the Philippines, Brazil, Colombia, Russia, and Ukraine:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tlc-goes-international-90-day-665840Not all girls will be given 90 day fiance visa. If it was that easy USA would have been filled with girls from all over. I believe there are very strict rules and the man should prove relationship exists for a long time and has the financial strength to support.

I believe it is much easier from some countries than others.

Radical Guy
01-12-14, 16:18
Not all girls will be given 90 day fiance visa. If it was that easy USA would have been filled with girls from all over. I believe there are very strict rules and the man should prove relationship exists for a long time and has the financial strength to support.

I believe it is much easier from some countries than others.It's really not that hard, just tedious. I brought 2 girls from the Philippines on fiancee visas. Divorced from the first one.

RG

Pip Jaeger
01-12-14, 16:51
I find it an interesting trend on pinalove. Com that more and more women, especially the more attractive and single ones, are now specifying a much more restricted age range for the men in which they are interested.

As I said; it is different to last year when a large majority of women on the site were not fussy about age. Any age was OK as long as you were a foreigner and breathing.It may have something to do with the influx of younger guys traveling there, especially Koreans. But I also think a lot of it is due to the way the web sites are structured when you set up a profile; the 25-40 year old age range is either the default setting or the first one to choose from after "any". A lot the girls also now use smart phones to connect and to set their profiles; the settings are hard to read and I honestly think they just push any button to get though the list to get a profile set up. Even though I'm in my 50's I still get plenty of interests, messages and positive responses from girls who have specified 25-40. But maybe an old fart like you might have difficulties finding girls in their early 20's to hook up with; perhaps you should edit your profile and knock a few years off your age, LOL.

Red Kilt
01-13-14, 04:20
It may have something to do with the influx of younger guys traveling there, especially Koreans. But I also think a lot of it is due to the way the web sites are structured when you set up a profile; the 25-40 year old age range is either the default setting or the first one to choose from after "any". A lot the girls also now use smart phones to connect and to set their profiles; the settings are hard to read and I honestly think they just push any button to get though the list to get a profile set up. Even though I'm in my 50's I still get plenty of interests, messages and positive responses from girls who have specified 25-40. But maybe an old fart like you might have difficulties finding girls in their early 20's to hook up with; perhaps you should edit your profile and knock a few years off your age, LOL.Old fart indeed LOL. From you? I was trying to remember things my Mum used to say about "Pots and black kettles" and "stones and glass houses" but my old fart memory is shot nowadays and I forget the sayings hehe.

The move to smart fones could be an explanation PJ but I think it is more than that; probably the fact that more "younger" guys are now trawling the sites.

Note that I did not suggest that the pool was in any way dry yet; I was merely noting that more and more girls seemed to be opting for a specific, younger age range in their profiles rather than the easier "All ages" option.

I also note that several girls also make specific reference to not wanting any old guys to contact them. It is a change from previous trends.

Of course, as we all know and have mentioned here many times, it is worthwhile disregarding their profiles anyway in any initial contact as rarely do they accurately represent what a girl feels or wants.

Amanut
01-13-14, 06:09

Around mid 2013 most profiles said "All ages" for Age Range, but now I observe that many women aged 20 to 30 are specifying interest in men aged 25 to 40 or at least a range which is nearer to their age.

G.I think you are correct, but I also see how many of them say they are African / black because that is the default. LOL

FreebieFan
01-13-14, 07:04
. ; perhaps you should edit your profile and knock a few years off your age, LOL.I took that very step one month ago and with one fell swoop of the keyboard I lost 10 years. I instantly felt more energetic and handsome.

Even better last week (in China) was when one Mongolian said she had me pegged at 35. Its a long long long time since I was that age!

Wicked Roger
01-13-14, 10:02
I took that very step one month ago and with one fell swoop of the keyboard I lost 10 years. I instantly felt more energetic and handsome.

Even better last week (in China) was when one Mongolian said she had me pegged at 35. Its a long long long time since I was that age!While it is flattering to be told we are younger it is normally because they want the cash and think buttering us up is a good way to start.

As you know I am the Brad Pitt of the Philippines FF but maybe the girls I see and your Mongolian have eyesight problems also LOL.

But I do agree with FRs noticing a change in the age range. But why are guys in their 20s / 30s spoiling our fun! They can't come to the Philippines or if they do are really on a tight budget.

YellowStar45
01-13-14, 20:23
Yes saw the show good very pretty sexy girl good luck with LOL.

FreebieFan
01-14-14, 01:44

But I do agree with FRs noticing a change in the age range. But why are guys in their 20s / 30s spoiling our fun! They can't come to the Philippines or if they do are really on a tight budget.You mean like the Dear Ever So Quiet Mr Caliprat. I thought his P300 a day for accommodation and P5 per girl gift was about right. He certainly wasnt trying to spoil the market. LOL.

Slippery
01-14-14, 02:48
I tell those girls all the time that many of the guys on those sites are married. Many are in mom's basement and cannot afford to travel to Philippines. Others have no intention of ever traveling to Phiilippines.

Red Kilt
01-14-14, 04:18
I tell those girls all the time that many of the guys on those sites are married. Many are in mom's basement and cannot afford to travel to Philippines. Others have no intention of ever traveling to Phiilippines.I cannot believe the stuff some guys put in the comment section of pinalove. They clearly don't realise that the whole world can see their posts, and they give out their skype addresses; their CP numbers and yahoo emails too. They also show that they are cheap charlies or non-members and are trying to contact women without being paid up members, but in doing so lay themselves open to ridicule.

Four random comments from today (sorry if I am quoting any ISG guys here but surely you wouldn't be so silly):

Sorry. I just had to come back and bring up your profile again so that I could daydream about having a lover and a wife as beautiful as you are! W O W! OK, I'll stop. .

I am VERY serious to find my perfect future wife, so IF you don't like me for some reason, then just tell me, and I won't bother you any more to chat you. But if you are willing to take a decent amount of time that we can chat and not be in a rush, then It would be very nice. (XXXXXX and Skype address)

Great profile and wise words. Been thru same crap myself I'm just too damn nice and american girls take advantage of that.

You are so beautiful like an angel and princess. I just want you baby. Please chat in ym? Hi baby. You are so beautiful and sexy. Imreally interested in you. If you are too then add me in ym and chat there? I'm 55 yrs old. 5ft 7 and 75kg. I have british nationality but am of asian origin. Was born in pakistan. I'm a doctor. Skype is xxxxxx picture not uploaded yet. In ym you can share pics and see. Love xxxxx

Tally Wacker
01-14-14, 04:35
I cannot believe the stuff some guys put in the comment section of pinalove. They clearly don't realise that the whole world can see their posts, and they give out their skype addresses; their CP numbers and yahoo emails too. They also show that they are cheap charlies or non-members and are trying to contact women without being paid up members, but in doing so lay themselves open to ridicule.Sounds like the India board. I get a kick out of reading that sometimes. Grown men saying, DUDE can you give me some digits? I will gladly pay you back MY FRIEND!

Wicked Roger
01-14-14, 06:32
You mean like the Dear Ever So Quiet Mr Caliprat. I thought his P300 a day for accommodation and P5 per girl gift was about right. He certainly wasnt trying to spoil the market. LOL.Agreed FF he does not spoil it that way but if he exists and does as he boasts he spoils it another way but not showing respect and helping the cuties with a contribution. We all know many pinays are shy to bring up the subject so will go home empty handed and have a bad impression of us.

Questor55
01-14-14, 23:10
It's a sad shock to peruse the messages girls receive on this website. Unlike other chat sites you can read all the photo comments guys write. OMG! If they are indicative of the messages received on DIA, CB, etc, then it's a wonder that girls even bother logging on. Fortunately most ISG members display considerably more game, savvy and class!

X Man
01-15-14, 09:51
WR, as you know I was in AC thru the New Year holiday. It is my observation that AC is getting more younger male visitors. I can't help thinking that the Interenet, with all its benefits, also creates some problems for those of us who so willingly share information about our favorite travel destination.

Of course I'm getting older too. The first time I visited the Philippines I was only 20 (just ten years ago, LOL). If I knew then what I know now.

As for chat, I agree with the observation that some gals are more discerning. And I like it. There is already a glut of available dates on the online sites. When I asked the ISG master if we could creat this thread, my idea was the sharing of info about online gals. Obviously that didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped.

SNIP.

But I do agree with FRs noticing a change in the age range. But why are guys in their 20s / 30s spoiling our fun! They can't come to the Philippines or if they do are really on a tight budget.

MrTran
01-15-14, 11:42
So I decided to search these "chatting sites" to see if they had anything to offer.

Not sure about this girl but I am also not sure if I gave her the right response.

Thanks for showing me Phillipino cupid also guys!

Cheers! Can't wait to write my first report.

Changed my flight from Bangkok to Manila, hopefully it will be just as good.

Hutsori
01-16-14, 00:31
So I decided to search these "chatting sites" to see if they had anything to offer.

Not sure about this girl but I am also not sure if I gave her the right response.

Thanks for showing me Phillipino cupid also guys!

Cheers! Can't wait to write my first report.

Changed my flight from Bangkok to Manila, hopefully it will be just as good.The "right" response is the one that sparks her to reply "Yes!" Has she replied? Of course each girl is different and what works for one may not work for the the next 99. Vice versa too. It's always a good sign when the girl initiates contact as yours has done. It seems to me her message was a copy-and-paste job; no harm in that as I use them myself, but when reading the two messages I couldn't help but notice the disconnect. She's talking "soulmate" and you're talking "short fuck". Perhaps her soulmate is the guy her gives her a short fuck. Then again maybe not. It'll be interesting to see if and how the conversation progresses.

Keep us posted.

Member #4351
01-16-14, 01:24
If he keeps sending messages like that he won't be on FC very long.

Member #4387
01-16-14, 01:48
If he keeps sending messages like that he won't be on FC very long.I am not longer on FC but through a friend I've heard them moderators are excludimg all dirty talks? He was evicted from FC without me seeing exact convo. He also got one warning first.

Member #4351
01-16-14, 01:51
They are hard core on FC now because they have plenty of money from all their "line extensions". They don't care if they get rid of a few members. As I mentioned before some Mormon asshole got a good female friend kicked because she told him he was an idiot for looking for girls for a plural marriage.

Pip Jaeger
01-16-14, 02:10
If he keeps sending messages like that he won't be on FC very long.Probably not too much to worry about from that particular poster,"she" (which is most likely really a he in Nigeria) is one of the spammers on FC. Whenever I get one of those long one paragraph messages, which mostly seem to emanate from metro Manila, and almost always contain and request FB, email, YM, and / or Skype info, I don't bother to respond; I just block the sender and delete them.

Pip Jaeger
01-16-14, 02:10
I am not longer on FC but through a friend I've heard them moderators are excludimg all dirty talks? He was evicted from FC without me seeing exact convo. He also got one warning first.I've exchanged some pretty open and dirty emails on FC. Whether you get kicked off or not seems to depend on whether the girl reports you. Unlikely with a regular contact, but I'd be cautious (and am) with the first few emails exchanged. I don't think the moderators oversee every email that's sent. Usually I wait until the girl opens the door to that type of chat, but even then I don't always get too explicit. Once they agree to meet for some adult fun (and I make sure they understand what I mean) , I tell them that I'm not into a long drawn out internet affair and I'll text them when I arrive. Either that or if the girl seems like someone I can converse with, then I'll move our chat over to YM.

Member #4387
01-16-14, 03:42
I've exchanged some pretty open and dirty emails on FC. Whether you get kicked off or not seems to depend on whether the girl reports you. Unlikely with a regular contact, but I'd be cautious (and am) with the first few emails exchanged. I don't think the moderators oversee every email that's sent. Usually I wait until the girl opens the door to that type of chat, but even then I don't always get too explicit. Once they agree to meet for some adult fun (and I make sure they understand what I mean) , I tell them that I'm not into a long drawn out internet affair and I'll text them when I arrive. Either that or if the girl seems like someone I can converse with, then I'll move our chat over to YM.It seems me and you have silently a mutual hidden MO when dealing with online contacts. This I could have written myself, thank you. For other readers (and you PJ) , this counting on a pinay understanding the word "adultfun" can be very on / off. Some uneducated spinners thinks "adultfun" means going to the zoo, watching traffic or an amusementpark while others simply say "yes, lets meet and fuck". For the latter it is a easy pick up. But be aware and keep focusing folks.

Red Kilt
01-16-14, 03:48

Not sure about this girl but I am also not sure if I gave her the right response.I agree with all the responses, especially PJ's about taking it slow for the first 2 or 3 messages and then move her over to YM.

I also wonder if this is not a hard-core P4P trying to disguise her (his?) real intent.

One tip Mr T.

If you do post details about one of your conquests you should hide the identifying address or names, especially if you want her (him?) for yourself.

There are literally 100s of lurkers here who will have already grabbed her details and jumped in ahead of you with much more appealing messages for soulmate relationships than your rather crude response.

Victorian
01-16-14, 11:38
Maybe you're not so wicked after all.

I hate punters taking advantage of the girls. There really is very rarely a true "freebie" in the Philippines.

Amost no DIA girl, salesgirl etc wants to bed us because we are so pogi.

Life is very tough for them and they want and appreciate some financial help (a thousand or two in gifts or "taxi fare") and their dream is a sugar daddy or the holy grail of a foreign hubbie who will care for them and, typically, their young kid.

I'm not saying anything we all don't already know and I can't believe that any guy here truly believes the girl is a freebie and doesn't give her a reasonable amount.

Agreed FF he does not spoil it that way but if he exists and does as he boasts he spoils it another way but not showing respect and helping the cuties with a contribution. We all know many pinays are shy to bring up the subject so will go home empty handed and have a bad impression of us.

X Man
01-22-14, 11:10
PL has been featured here before because there is a message function that is totally public. I think it was RK who listed a few moronic posts by guys.
Full disclosure. I do not know the parties involved. Also, ISG edits messages, so ellipsis (three dots) will turn into a full stop (one dot) but both messages are run-on sentences separated by three dots.

(most recent)

HEY your WIFE CALL ME again. Same o same. Say bad words again and judge me. Poor woman.

You better shut up your mouth po manang because I am not talking to your husband and and I am not flirting your good husband.

So plsss if you don't have any words to say. Just SHUT UP your MOUTH.

(one day earlier)

Hey you son of devil. Tell to your fucking wife that I am not doing anything wrong to you. And tell her to stop calling me and treating me.

Like what she do always. I'm not prostitute. You both die fucking bullshit. You know who you are. Tell your wife to shut up here fucking mouth. Because I am not enterested on you and your wife is fucking insecure.

FreebieFan
01-27-14, 03:25
So today I get a message from Cindy on Dia. . She's asking me if I want to meet her friend.

I reply " would love to, but I'm now in Bejing China".

She's replies." so where are now ".

Priceless.

And the country prides itself in its educational system.

FreebieFan
01-27-14, 03:28
Or a cute young lady on Pina love whos pics I perused. Under Favourite books, she stated " magazines ".

GoodEnough
01-27-14, 05:47
What level of intellectual training can you expect from a system that spends, on average, approximately $220 per year per child, vs. About $11, 500 in Europe, the US, Canada, Japan and Singapore, and more or less $1, 800 in the rest of the ASEAN countries? And the mean expenditure is declining as about 1. 9 million new students enter the system every year. The education system here is a joke.

GE

FreebieFan
01-27-14, 07:11
What level of intellectual training can you expect from a system that spends, on average, approximately $220 per year per child, vs. About $11, 500 in Europe, the US, Canada, Japan and Singapore, and more or less $1, 800 in the rest of the ASEAN countries? And the mean expenditure is declining as about 1. 9 million new students enter the system every year. The education system here is a joke.

GEOr maybe if the churech changed its ridiculous antiquated " people shall overpopulate the country because we say it should be so " ruling, there would be more to spend for less. Most of the problems of the country come back to the church.

Tally Wacker
01-27-14, 07:32
Or a cute young lady on Pina love whos pics I perused. Under Favourite books, she stated " magazines ".I guess it depends on the person.

My Filipina gf is in the middle of reading Got Immortals and will finish in a few days.

Before that she read the Da Vinci Code, City of Bones, Hunger games Trilogy most of them.

She's on a new Trilogy Inferno, Spirit Bound and wants to read the rest.

If she only knew my reading consisted of ISG hmmm.

Member #4387
01-27-14, 07:47
There are certainly good entertainment sometimes browsing through profiles. Before this trip I realy had it as I was thinking more and more often how stupid can these girls get (not all of them ofcourse). These comments Freebifan puts out as you tell them loud and clear where you are and what time you will come back have no importance to them. Where I read through chathistory to each one of them before answering I hardly think that is the case from many pinays side.

I've had pinays coming over and I have repeatedly told them I am in my room. Please text me when YOU STAND INFRONT of the hotel entrance. Ok they say. 5 minutes later I can get a text "where are you know, I will be there in 10 minutes". Atleast it tells me we can focus on their pussy and nothing else.

Last time tried out this joke: "when does a pinay not lie"? From the two I asked no one had a clue."When she's asleep or keeps her mouth shut" I told them. One of them shukkled as she got it and the other one told me informately enough "hey sir, can not lie when sleeping you know" (wow you don't say, hehe).

Red Kilt
01-27-14, 08:30
There are certainly good entertainment sometimes browsing through profiles.I chatted with one at the weekend who listed her height as 201 cm and weight as 32 kg.

When I said she must be incredibly thin for such an amazingly tall woman she admitted that she didn't know her height and weight and just guessed.

Another point to make. Three out of the last 4 women with whom I had an exchange of chats admitted that they had under-reported their ages. 25, 33 and 34 were really 29, 40 and 40. I now make it a point to ask whether the age they report is accurate.

Luckily they haven't asked the same of me in return (insert ROFL emoticon)

FreebieFan
01-27-14, 09:01
I chatted with one at the weekend who listed her height as 201 cm and weight as 32 kg.

When I said she must be incredibly thin for such an amazingly tall woman she admitted that she didn't know her height and weight and just guessed.

Another point to make. Three out of the last 4 women with whom I had an exchange of chats admitted that they had under-reported their ages. 25, 33 and 34 were really 29, 40 and 40. I now make it a point to ask whether the age they report is accurate.

Luckily they haven't asked the same of me in return (insert ROFL emoticon) You mean you have become 48 as well. Theres a lot of us now.

Pip Jaeger
01-27-14, 09:40
You mean you have become 48 as well. Theres a lot of us now.I'm in that club too. And in about 5 years I'll be 49, LOL.

I chatted with one at the weekend who listed her height as 201 cm and weight as 32 kg.

When I said she must be incredibly thin for such an amazingly tall woman she admitted that she didn't know her height and weight and just guessed.The other morning when I came across this gem just as I was taking a sip of coffee. I laughed so hard I nearly sprayed a mouthful of it across my laptop:

"Well, I'm about as tall as a shotgun, and just as noisy."

Cunning Stunt
01-27-14, 10:47
I chatted with one at the weekend who listed her height as 201 cm and weight as 32 kg.That reminds me of the DIA girl who had listed her weight as 150 kgs and her height as 130 cm. When I asked her if she was the fattest midget in The Philippines, she got quite snotty and blocked me. If brains were made from gelignite, most wouldn't have enough to blow their hats off, bless 'em.

Questor55
01-28-14, 09:43
Got a tearful "carabao has died / father needs funeral expenses' type request the other day. 'And I've already pawned my Iphone, but need only 5K Pesos, HoneyKo." The smiler was at the bottom of the screen "Sent by my Iphone"!

Red Kilt
01-28-14, 10:49
Got a message from a girl on pinalove. Absolutely nothing she said in her long long profile had any correlation with my profile (she was all about marriage, babies, God and all that jazz).

I told her she was wasting her time with me and she should go for a younger guy who will fulfil her needs.

This is what she wrote in response:

You know Dear, we only have to meet, talk you know seeing in real is so different rather than chatting, and just see what happens. There were a times that if we are face to face, we don't need to talk, we just feel each other, and look between our eyes, you get my point. If not it's ok, or if you really not interested in me. There's nothing I can do with that.

I was going to reply with emphasis on the "feel each other" and going cross-eyed as we "look between our eyes" but I just deleted it. Funny.

Member #4387
01-28-14, 11:11
Had this spinner overnighting with me on my last Makati stay. She was cute and a sexy one from earlier datingsitecontacts. After traditional banging we crashed but in the middle of the night I was waking up due to some bright light coming from her phone. I thought I stay quite and just observed her communication.

It was a guy named "Sir Sam" she was texting. He was asking if ahe was available for a meet up in Ortigas and she replyed she was home in her apartment as she had to get an early start next day, hehe. He was obviously interested so he asked when she could come but wicely she told him she would text him when she was available. I also got the gents hotel but if it is someone here beeing called Sir Sam I don't want to disclose your location. He was satisfied with her reply and I went back to sleep.

Next day I thought I play her a bit and asked her if I was the only one she met like this (this were our second rendevouz) and as usual she claimed she did not meet any other than me, hehe. I asked her if she got some business in Ortigas every now and then and while I saw some uneased reaction to her face, she said she sometimes went their for some sort of modelassignments (I guess they come in many fashions, hehe, and we can not totaly call that one a lie).

I just thought of this as a small funny observation. Don't let them capture your hearts gents as they will lie of their whereabouts as easy as we tie our shoes. But who am I to speak realy as I put in a great deal of lying myself as I am forced to do so to keep up my mongering life.

X Man
01-28-14, 15:11
Well,"look between the eyes" doesn't have to mean looking at the bridge of someone's nose. When you "look into someone's eyes", the science of optics and physics means you must be looking at the space between the eyes of the two persons. I think it's quite nice. Even romantic. So why'd you delete? RK, you are so "strict", you make the gals "shy".

SNIP look between our eyes SNIP.

X Man
01-28-14, 15:22
They don't lie, they tell you what you want to hear! And you'll find that all up and down Asia. And the Filipinos do it better and worse. And if you find that last sentence inscrutable, welcome to Asia.

SNIP.

I just thought of this as a small funny observation. Don't let them capture your hearts gents as they will lie of their whereabouts as easy as we tie our shoes. But who am I to speak realy as I put in a great deal of lying myself as I am forced to do so to keep up my mongering life.

Free2
01-28-14, 16:50
Don't let them capture your hearts gents as they will lie of their whereabouts as easy as we tie our shoes.Hi guys,

Long time snooper first time poster.

I have to concur, the pinays will lie their little brown asses off right to your face to safe their own face.

Radical Guy
01-28-14, 22:17
They don't lie, they tell you what you want to hear! And you'll find that all up and down Asia. And the Filipinos do it better and worse. And if you find that last sentence inscrutable, welcome to Asia.In my experience, that's true about all women in general.

RG

Pinaypounder
01-29-14, 06:38
Lying is not really recognized in the Philippines or most of Asia. They save things to save face. Their dramatic lack of self confidence prevents them from saying No or I don't know. It is a real challenge ezpecially in non romantic roles.

They are easily defeated and also quit at the drop of a hat, but they are easier to fuck than any other species on the face of the earth and they are wet and the fact they can't say no comes in pretty handy in the Bourdoir.

PP

Pinaypounder
01-29-14, 06:43
I wonder if anyone else here was chatting an Ilo Ilo "nurse" whose Mom just died of Cancer, big bills need to be paid? To bad because her pics ROCK!

GiveAsIGet
01-29-14, 08:36
I just thought of this as a small funny observation. Don't let them capture your hearts gents as they will lie of their whereabouts as easy as we tie our shoes. But who am I to speak realy as I put in a great deal of lying myself as I am forced to do so to keep up my mongering life.Hahaha amusing story. I have several similar but kinda boring to share them. Enough to say that Pinays, especially those engaged in p4p action follow that old joke, you can tell they are lying when their lips are moving. This sometimes pisses me off when they give me phoney information I might be able to use and then I find out it's all bullshit.

I am on to their other games mostly now also. Pretending to be interested when they are not (or only interested in getting money for doing nothing). I tell you these Filipinas are as materialistic as western women, it's just on a lower scale. They often try to qualify you by asking things like if you own your own house or not, etc. Bunch of opportunistic scammers.

I don't lie to them because I just don't like lying. But I can certainly understand why others do and the advantages of it. In fact, lying is the quickest way into most women's pants and the only way for many. But if I have to do that, they are not worth it imo. Plus it's hard for me to keep track of lies I am guessing, so that you're lies are consistent.

Ok here is my example story. I had one pretty thing I approached on the street and asked her if she wanted to go on a date with me. She said yes and gave me her cell number. I texted her, no reply. Then two months later she texts me. I say, why you texting me, I thought you're not interested in me because you did not reply my earlier texts. She says: interested in you as a friend.

I said ok, but I'm looking for more than that. So then her g / f gives me a text, but she has no internet. So I drop both of them.

Then few months go by and she texts me again asking me if I can give her a job. I said sure, what kind you want / accept. She says, secretary. I said no I just have job as masseuse. She says can I come talk to you in person. I said sure I pay your fare (small amount) both ways. She comes to my place and after interviewing her, I find she has this fantasy of working in a massage parlour, not giving me HJ in my bedroom, hahaha. So that is where it ended, with her being somewhat insulted that I would think of her for that job! Sorry baby but your is only useful for one thing to me, you do not have anything else I want particularily.

Sam 14
01-29-14, 13:53
I thought this was cute enough to share.

"where are you now? I'm almost done and I wear a skiny pants w / the blouse I wear at my picture I insert it in my pants"

JPF
02-03-14, 03:20
There is an article in today's Philippine Star today.

"Police have busted a Chines-led syndicate using the Internet to offer Filipinas to foreigners looking for wives in Central Visayas."

The don't report the name of the website. The site makes money by charging fees for the marriage arrangement.

"The allowed their foreign clients, mostly businessman [sic] from Western countries, to access their account and view sexy Filipina models. Once a client found a prospective wife, the syndicate would arrange his Philippines trip to meet his future wife in person."

"This is actually another version of a mail-order bride but this time, the syndicate is involved in trafficking of persons and attracts foreign clients by allowing them to view sexy photos of Filipinas for a fee."

They are charged for violation of the Expanded Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act. Seems to me there are many groups doing this in the Philippines and from what I can see the women are doing it by choice not coercion. Also, dating sites that charge a fee would also seem to have similar liability.

Pip Jaeger
02-03-14, 11:21
There is an article in today's Philippine Star today.

SNIP.

They are charged for violation of the Expanded Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act. Seems to me there are many groups doing this in the Philippines and from what I can see the women are doing it by choice not coercion. Also, dating sites that charge a fee would also seem to have similar liability.Here's the link you should have provided to the article (I say that because if someone reads your post a week from now and wants to read the article then it may not be so easy to find) :

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2014/02/03/1285866/cebu-syndicate-offering-pinay-wives-online-busted

Like many news reports they say a lot, but provide little useful information. The Cebu Daily News did publish a more in-depth report and they named the website. According to the article it seems that "dating" websites are fine, but "mail-order bride" type sites are illegal. The site in question,"idateasia. Com", seems like a scam site as there are quite a few negative reviews about it on the web. It's one of those sites that tries to hook you with nice studio type pics of girls and then charge you "credits" for emails, voicemails, chats, etc.

RA No. 6955 declares as unlawful the practice of matching Filipino women for marriage to foreigners on a mail-order basis and other similar practices. The law prohibits the advertisement, publication, printing or distribution of brochures, fliers and other related materials on arranged marriagesLink to Cebu Daily News article:

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/2014/02/03/authorities-raid-mail-order-bride-ring-posing-as-call-center-company/

Link to RA No. 6955:

http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra1990/ra_6955_1990.html

Of course that law is easily circumvented by basing matchmaking agencies and / or websites outside the Phils as no law prohibits their operation in countries like the USA. But it does seem to me that no matter where they're based at, as long as a website acts as a "dating" website and not a "marriage" or "mail-order bride agency", then there's no issues of liability for the owners or employees of those sites.

Slippery
02-03-14, 13:42
Pip, I dunno if you're aware of it but under USA law you might want to look at the International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act. It certainly doesn't stand on all fours in the context of what's presently being discussed but should be kept in mind for anybody wanting to marry somebody they met off of a web site. I wrote a couple of articles about it when it was first enacted but haven't kept up on any changes or efforts at enforcement.

Pip Jaeger
02-03-14, 15:19
Pip, I dunno if you're aware of it but under USA law you might want to look at the International Marriage Brokers Regulation Act. It certainly doesn't stand on all fours in the context of what's presently being discussed but should be kept in mind for anybody wanting to marry somebody they met off of a web site. I wrote a couple of articles about it when it was first enacted but haven't kept up on any changes or efforts at enforcement.Slip, I'm only vaguely aware of IMBRA and didn't fully consider it when wrote my post, but I've a done a little research and you're quite right in saying that IMBRA compliance should be kept in mind for a US citizen who's marrying a foreign national; especially if they're using a "for fee" marriage broker. The main purpose of IMBRA is to protect the foreign national from becoming a victim of domestic violence and from being exploited. The marriage broker must, by US law and whether based in the US or not, obtain certain records / information from the US citizen and provide them to the foreign national as well as obtain certain records / info from the foreign national. Even if a US citizen is not using a marriage broker they still have to provide the same info to US immigration during the visa process.

When it comes to dating sites the water gets a little muddy; in the IMBRA bill (H. R. 3657) it is stated in Section 2, (f) , (6) , (B) [Exceptions], (ii) :

"an entity that provides dating services between United States citizens or residents and other individuals who may be aliens, but does not do so as its principal business, and charges comparable rates to all individuals it serves regardless of the gender or country of citizenship or residence of the individual."Many, if not most, of the pay websites in use do not charge ladies for using it, so they may not be in compliance as the rates are not comparable to all individuals. But there's at least one way around it; an acquaintance who ran a dating site in East Europe told me that he offers a free profile to ladies for a "limited time". Filipino Cupid is the only pay site I've used and they do have a section for IMBRA, but completion of it when setting up a profile is voluntary. Maybe someone else can shed some light on how dating sites can operate by only voluntarily collecting the info and still be compliant. Perhaps the non-US based ones just don't care.

Regardless of how you met a perspective marriage partner, it may be best to not even mention that you met via a dating website. IMHO that may avoid some additional scrutiny as many people (and officials) here in the US have the false belief that you must be a desperate loser if you use a dating website to meet a foreign national spouse. Personally (not that I have any marriage plans, LOL) , I'd just indicate that we met via a mutual friend, a family member or on a social networking site like FB.

For those interested, the IMBRA bill can be found here; note that this is the 2005 version and does not include any amendments. My brief research only found amendments to the names of the enforcement agencies, reporting and record keeping requirements as well as enforcement methods and no substantive changes:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/109/hr3657/text

A summery of the bill and it's 2013 amendments can be found here:

http://www.tahirih.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/1PGR-IMBRA-02.28.pdf

JPF
02-04-14, 10:18
Here's the link you should have provided to the article (I say that because if someone reads your post a week from now and wants to read the article then it may not be so easy to find) :

http://www.philstar.com/nation/2014/02/03/1285866/cebu-syndicate-offering-pinay-wives-online-bustedYou are correct and my explanation (but not defense) is that I read the article in an actual newspaper, not online.

Thanks for your research into the issue.

JPF
02-04-14, 10:55
Her handle on DIA is hanna_barbie39 and she lives in Manila. We went back and forth on whether she would meet with me or not. Here is our final text exchange:

Her: U like 2 meet. Me.

Me: Yes I would.

Her: But. I'm absent 2 work can you pay me 4 one day. It's your ok.

Me: How much would it be?

Her: 200 $ us pay me before you see me I'll stay me. In 5hours. No sex. Ok.

Me: Sorry, you make too much in a day for me to be able to afford that.

(aside: I know there is no way she makes $200 / day but didn't see any point in calling her on it more directly)

Her: Ok. Bye

Radical Guy
02-04-14, 12:19
*Her: 200 $ us pay me before you see me I'll stay me. In 5hours. No sex. Ok.

Me: Sorry, you make too much in a day for me to be able to afford that.

(aside: I know there is no way she makes $200 / day but didn't see any point in calling her on it more directly)

Her: Ok. ByeOn top of that, she had the nerve to announce "no sex"! Wow, who could resist that offer?

WestCoast1
02-04-14, 14:51
Me: How much would it be?

Her: 200 $ us pay me before you see me I'll stay me. In 5hours. No sex. Ok.

Me: Sorry, you make too much in a day for me to be able to afford that.What's worse is this thought: if she's used to asking for that amount, without being seen first, for no sex. Then there are guys out there paying it.

Mr Enternational
02-04-14, 15:36
(aside: I know there is no way she makes $200 / day but didn't see any point in calling her on it more directly)Maybe she works at EDSA complex or some high end joint (occupation IS listed as an entertainer). Besides that, kind of looks like a dude, so no sex so you won't see her dick. And even besides that, isn't it the ladyboys who always write this crap? "i want those person who willing to accept my past with respect and ofcoursed who will love me for who i am"

Radical Guy
02-04-14, 15:39
What's worse is this thought: if she's used to asking for that amount, without being seen first, for no sex. Then there are guys out there paying it. I saw her DIA profile, and she isn't very attractive, in my opinion. Personally, I wouldn't give her 500 pesos, even WITH sex!

RG

Sammon
02-04-14, 17:45
Beauty09.

This one needs tuition money if anybody is in Manila.

Hutsori
02-04-14, 23:26
Besides that, kind of looks like a dude, so no sex so you won't see her dick.LOL. Thought the same.

And even besides that, isn't it the ladyboys who always write this crap? "i want those person who willing to accept my past with respect and ofcoursed who will love me for who i am"That "accept my past" is usually from the girls with kids. The ladyboys often want a fella who will "accept me for who I am."

Red Kilt
02-05-14, 04:02
Maybe she works at EDSA complex or some high end joint (occupation IS listed as an entertainer).Correct Mr E.

I know of several groups of high-rollers who meet together around 11 pm on designated nights and drink until 4 am next day in the company of the best-looking girls from the bar and who always tip a minimum of 10 000 php per girl, but 20 blue notes is also often quoted.

So $200 per night is very possible for some girls.

Remember that not all guys in bars are on budget mongering trips where they spend 2 or 3000 php per day.

Bars survive, especially in Manila, because there is a non-visible high-roller element who pay well above the odds (bit like the high-roller sections of casinos that are off-limits to Joe Public)

Member #4387
02-05-14, 06:45
Sometimes I role quite high myself but I feel to some extent that is because I spend serious bucks on accomodations, airtravel (biz / first) , wine, dine and clubbing. For the girls I go probably a tad above given rates but nothing to serious. For the example given newly here I would not give anything and far less would I even contact her but that beeing said as usual the eyes belong to the beholder.

On my last BKK stay I came across a girl (short and stumpy lets give her 3-5). She let me see some communication between she and some punters. Last month (December) she was donated close to 100K Bahts from 3 punters. I did not believe my eyes reading on her Galaxy. So not only model material gets a lot of money from punters. Suprisingly and sad realy.

Lastly I have to adress this Chelsie, Makati from Pinalove as she contacted me. She looked beautiful enough so I thought lets Skype a tad. After intruductions and while I asked her from where in Manila she was she told me her whereabouts and at the same time "but I am in hospital now".

Me: Me too I just broke my ancle (I usualy hand out this bullshitline when hospital is mentioned, hehe)

She: lucky you I can not pay my bills.

Me: gave her a long lecture on how unlucky Pinays are and that many girls and familymembers are hospitalized.

She: gets mad and was not going to ask me for money, I was not in position to fuckin judge her, and I obviously ruined her day (it was like 3 or 4am Manilatime) and she did not like my attitude.

Me: relax I am sure you get over it but try to foul some other guy. I do not like your attitude as well so lets meet someone else?

She: K.

Funny and sweet communication.

Maby some others would try out this one and see if they get the same response just for the fun of it.

WestCoast1
02-05-14, 07:52
On my last BKK stay I came across a girl (short and stumpy lets give her 3-5). She let me see some communication between she and some punters. Last month (December) she was donated close to 100K Bahts from 3 punters. I did not believe my eyes reading on her Galaxy. So not only model material gets a lot of money from punters. Suprisingly and sad realy.I have seen bunches of these items where some guy is paying some pinay money every month. And he's never even been to phils. Its even worse than providers who want 10k up front, its just guys in London or Atlanta who are supporting some pinay he's never met. Exceptional item regarding such:

I've been bedding a (currently) late 30's / early 40's gal for about 5 years. She's an absolute horndog. I've written about her on the board previously, and posted a few pics. I've been to her apartment, I've met her two teen daughters. A few years back, one was 13 and one was 16. They both had dating site profiles, just like their mom. One day after sex in my hotel, the mom was online in YM chatting some guy. On cam, I couldn't believe how old he was. He appeared to be about 80, and in bad shape, with one of those oxygen lines running to his nose. A new nawty recruit, I asked? Oh no, she said: he was her 13 year old daughter's boyfriend. She (the mom) chatted with him all the time. She had herself met him online, and referred him to the daughter. The gent thought the daughter was 18. The gent was sending $400USD to the mom every month for the daughter. Mom said the gent was too old to travel, and there was never a worry about the daughter needing to meet the gent. The daughter / gent just chat online. In addition, the older girl. 16, had also found an older foreigner, who could not travel, and was getting $350 / month, sent directly to the mom. With this gent there was also no desire on his part to travel to meet the girl. The mom herself previously worked in quiapo selling cheap flip / flops (until she landed a cano boyfriend for each of her daughters).

At the time I found this amazing. You also see this behavior on scammer websites. Typically a guy writes in, starting with: "I never been to phils but there's this girl. Been sending her $100 / month. I figured something was wrong when she asked money the third time this month for shoes for her brother. Blah blah blah." Not sharp enough to figure out he shouldn't have been sending money to someone he'd never met.

But I've also run into gents (some on this board) who give 10k per session (routinely). Have heard several explanations for this behavior; have yet to hear a good one.

Cunning Stunt
02-05-14, 09:28
One for the tit lovers. Fine pair on this girl, who recently posted on casual encounters on CL. Mind you, it could be a scam. Looks suspiciously well written to me.

http://manila.en.craigslist.com.ph/cas/4319846521.html

Neurones
02-05-14, 09:37
It is a scam, thats Alma Chua, a retired porn actress from T Filipina.

One for the tit lovers. Fine pair on this girl, who recently posted on casual encounters on CL. Mind you, it could be a scam. Looks suspiciously well written to me.

X Man
02-05-14, 09:52
Thanks CS. Although she is stunning, I'm sure they are pics of a pro porn gal. The cs ad is probably fake. I've got a few pictures of her from several years ago.

Asian Rain
02-05-14, 17:23
One for the tit lovers. Fine pair on this girl, who recently posted on casual encounters on CL. Mind you, it could be a scam. Looks suspiciously well written to me.Yeah, certainly a scam. Alma is definitely one of the worst porn stars ever. Great rack, but she looks like a trafficked sex slave in her pics and performs like a starfish in her videos. Hehe. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

D Cups
02-05-14, 18:04

http://manila.en.craigslist.com.ph/cas/4319846521.htmlThanks, CS. I wonder who is banging her now that she's retired? Sure would like to get my hands on those mams. Might have to try CL when I go back in June.

Cunning Stunt
02-06-14, 03:09
Yeah, certainly a scam. Alma is definitely one of the worst porn stars ever. Great rack, but she looks like a trafficked sex slave in her pics and performs like a starfish in her videos. Hehe. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainAlma Chua. Got it. I seldom watch porn (although I feature in a bit..lol) so I am quite unfamiliar with any of the renowned porn stars, either Filipina or international. She does rather look brain dead with a pretty limited range of expressions. Lovely rack though on a slender frame. Had a girl like this a while back and although her tits were not nearly as big, they were superb for a girl of her build with not an ounce of excess fat to be seen.

Tally Wacker
02-06-14, 03:56
Alma Chua. Got it. I seldom watch porn (although I feature in a bit.lol) so I am quite unfamiliar with any of the renowned porn stars, either Filipina or international. She does rather look brain dead with a pretty limited range of expressions. Lovely rack though on a slender frame. Had a girl like this a while back and although her tits were not nearly as big, they were superb for a girl of her build with not an ounce of excess fat to be seen.Lovely rack on a slender frame?

Slippery
02-06-14, 09:53
I've never seen a nation as a whole go so ape s*t over Valentines Day than this nation of unwed mothers and common bastardy. So I've had a lovely little thing pursuing me over the internet. Fortunately she's in the nether regions of the 7, 100 islands. She was sneaking up on me for Valentines Day, ready to open her claws and snare me after I told her I might fly her up here in the future for a few days. Then she told me of her plan. She comes here over Valentines Day and then we go to her island and meet her parents. I succinctly replied that I had neither the intention of spending Valentines Day with her nor meeting her parents. I've never even met this girl in person. She's crestfallen. These girls get their estrogen pumping on February 1 and slit their wrists on the 15th. For a guy like me that she's never even met?

If she's disappointed now, she'd be abysmally depressed if she met me in person. We've all met girls that are too nice for us. She's one of them.

Mahaba
02-06-14, 11:07
I've never seen a nation as a whole go so ape s*t over Valentines Day than this nation of unwed mothers and common bastardy. So I've had a lovely little thing pursuing me over the internet. Fortunately she's in the nether regions of the 7, 100 islands. She was sneaking up on me for Valentines Day, ready to open her claws and snare me after I told her I might fly her up here in the future for a few days. Then she told me of her plan. She comes here over Valentines Day and then we go to her island and meet her parents. I succinctly replied that I had neither the intention of spending Valentines Day with her nor meeting her parents. I've never even met this girl in person. She's crestfallen. These girls get their estrogen pumping on February 1 and slit their wrists on the 15th. For a guy like me that she's never even met?

If she's disappointed now, she'd be abysmally depressed if she met me in person. We've all met girls that are too nice for us. She's one of them.Its all a part of a weird cultural mindset that lives in denial and bets the bank on living a romantic fairytale. I have observed these girls watching local romance shows on television and at the movies, as well as lip syncing various love songs. They all dream of being the girl in the song / movie / TV show.

You don't find that sort of dementia in places like Thailand or Japan. I guess the expectations are more realistic.

I remember years ago (70's) in Subic bay, midway through a 15-minute honeymoon with a bar-girl when she looked me directly in the eyes and seriously asked "Do you love me?". I replied,"Of course I do". She replied "No shit?". I replied with the standard phrase of the era."I love you no shit". That as well as the "short-time" fee seemed to make her happy.

What I take away from all this is to stick with professionals that can handle the job. Amateurs for the most part provide marginal service and carry to much emotional baggage.

Radical Guy
02-06-14, 11:48
Its all a part of a weird cultural mindset that lives in denial and bets the bank on living a romantic fairytale.You don't find that sort of dementia in places like Thailand or Japan. I guess the expectations are more realistic.Yes, but it's because of this culture that Filipinas offer the best GFE in Asia. They don't just fuck you, they make passionate love with you. .

RG

Mr Enternational
02-06-14, 12:58
Its all a part of a weird cultural mindset that lives in denial and bets the bank on living a romantic fairytale. I have observed these girls watching local romance shows on television and at the movies, as well as lip syncing various love songs. They all dream of being the girl in the song / movie / TV show.

You don't find that sort of dementia in places like Thailand or Japan. I guess the expectations are more realistic.Actually you do. Anywhere you go women want to be the star in a fairy tale. I don't know how many Thai chicks (especially when they are new to the foreigner scene) I have met who have met some foreigner and gotten a tattoo of his name, later to find out what a big mistake that was. My main wingman had a regular girlfriend for over a year. Within the first month she had a tattoo of his name. Fast forward to a year later when she sees he is not going to take care of her (ie buy a house and car TOGETHER) like she may have thought, all her dreams are up in smoke.

Amanut
02-06-14, 22:46
This is a shortened copy and paste of a profile I recently looked at. Gentlemen start your engines. LOL.

I am a 26 year old girl who is hoping to find a nice girl or guy to become my good friend or more if I can. I am bi-sexual and have many nice friends who are the same and hope to find more to be with us if I can. I prefer older guys to be honest as they tend to be more honest and reliable, but I'll wait and see. I obviously like to have fun but am hoping to find that special person if I can, be it man or woman.

I don't mind who sends me a message as I am very open and willing to write to everyone. He or she should be honest people as if they are not, I will soon realise this and they will have wasted both our times. Just be yourself please as I am very easy going and I'm sure you will see that if we communicate. Age is not a big deal for me, as long as you are polite and a nice person at heart. We all have things that are not 100% but that's OK, I understand that. Write to me if your interested and let's see how things are between us, what do you say? I can honestly say that whoever get's me, get's my girl friends also if they want as I love to share them.

I sent her a message but she did not respond.

Tally Wacker
02-07-14, 02:17
This is a shortened copy and paste of a profile I recently looked at. Gentlemen start your engines. LOL.

I sent her a message but she did not respond.Well I guess she is going to get flooded with messages now haha.

Amanut
02-07-14, 02:55
Well I guess she is going to get flooded with messages now haha.I don't think so. I didn't give the site or her name. Perhaps though there will be a lot of searches on a lot of sites LOL

Hutsori
02-07-14, 03:17
I don't think so. I didn't give the site or her name. Perhaps though there will be a lot of searches on a lot of sites LOLC'mon, m8. Not particularly challenging; took 0.75 seconds. A dusky, plain looking housekeeper in Cebu.

Amanut
02-07-14, 04:30
Damn that's good LOL. Let me know how you make out. LOL

Hutsori
02-07-14, 04:54
Damn that's good LOL. Let me know how you make out. LOLFortunately I'm not in Cebu.

Anyway, the point of my comment was to demonstrate that given the amount of info you provided she was found quite easily.

X Man
02-07-14, 05:31
LOL. After reading this I tried. I came in at. 80 s. Hutsori, is there some reason you dislike Cebu? X.

C'mon, m8. Not particularly challenging; took 0.75 seconds. A dusky, plain looking housekeeper in Cebu.

Red Kilt
02-07-14, 08:14
I not want to say more all I can see that its you to judge how I look like. I'm real not fake. What you see is what you can get fully! That for the right guy! So New Year is already been done so for sure each got a New Years resolution and gosh! Mine is want now! To be happy to find him! Want to be with him who really he is No! Matter what I do best to make him happy until our last breath! . You might think I am that cheap woman but time we both be together upon knowing me more then you let me go upon seating me free then time will come you soon remember me that you will missed one half of your life upon doing that kind of bad thinking of me. Because there is a sayings we can't remember the good did of a person time if she is still around us but when time we lost her or him then you surely remember it!

Hutsori
02-07-14, 08:23
LOL. After reading this I tried. I came in at .80 s.Network latency, I surmise.

Hutsori, is there some reason you dislike Cebu? X.Have I left that impression? It wasn't intended; it's a fine place. Merely a reply to Amanut's, "Let me know how you make out." A square-headed (and I don't mean this figuratively) housekeeper, bi or not, is a bird I'm not shooting for, no matter how well she does the washing up.

Hutsori
02-07-14, 08:38
I not want to say more all I can see that its you to judge how I look like. I'm real not fake. What you see is what you can get fully! That for the right guy! So New Year is already been done so for sure each got a New Years resolution and gosh! Mine is want now! To be happy to find him! Want to be with him who really he is No! Matter what I do best to make him happy until our last breath! . You might think I am that cheap woman but time we both be together upon knowing me more then you let me go upon seating me free then time will come you soon remember me that you will missed one half of your life upon doing that kind of bad thinking of me. Because there is a sayings we can't remember the good did of a person time if she is still around us but when time we lost her or him then you surely remember it!= bring the colouring books and crayons. Heavens, what a mess. That Cebuana maid, who writes clearly, could supplement her income tutoring girls such as this one.

The blokes' comments are almost as illiterate:

"If u r in search of serious relation...Im ARY 30/m from Australia in search of GF/ Wife..Im online now in YM at fashionguy2001 . or send me ur YM."
"An honest girl, she need to be love, take care of her and she will take care of you. But respect her."
"very pretty and filipina girls lady..."
"TO MUCH TO HANDLE BUT CAN I TRY?"

X Man
02-07-14, 11:37
From the time I hit the enter key, .56 seconds. Got you beat Hutsori.

RK, this gal is a bit thick in the middle, and the endless self photos worry me. Nevertheless, she looks good for her age and she intrigues me.

As RK and others may know, this is the same web site discussed earlier where punters can post in public, much to our amusement and / or disgust.

Recently, I came across some guy calling a gal a "fake","playing games". Does he know her?

Her profile shows bi-sexual and tall, so she has to defend herself. At some point she writes,"I'm not a ladyboy." What kind of morons have to ask a lady if she's a ladyboy?

OK, full disclosure: I found her profile (much naughtier) over a year ago. I never doubted her gender. She's hot. After a nice dinner and some music, I asked her if she'd like to spend the night with me. Her reply,"of course, it's too far to go home." She was absolutely gorgeous, sexy, and naughty.

Using my absolutely duh Internet skills, I found her friend. I also bonked the bisex friend on another visit. She didn't stay the night like her lover, but maybe I shouldn't have invited her for lunch. As someone here has already suggested, if she's coming from afar, use time to your advantage. X Man.

I not want to say more all I can see that its you to judge how I look like. I'm real not fake. What you see is what you can get fully! That for the right guy! So New Year is already been done so for sure each got a New Years resolution and gosh! Mine is want now! To be happy to find him! Want to be with him who really he is No! Matter what I do best to make him happy until our last breath! . You might think I am that cheap woman but time we both be together upon knowing me more then you let me go upon seating me free then time will come you soon remember me that you will missed one half of your life upon doing that kind of bad thinking of me. Because there is a sayings we can't remember the good did of a person time if she is still around us but when time we lost her or him then you surely remember it!

Red Kilt
02-07-14, 12:57
RK, this gal is a bit thick in the middle, and the endless self photos worry me. Nevertheless, she looks good for her age and she intrigues me.

As RK and others may know, this is the same web site discussed earlier where punters can post in public, much to our amusement and / or disgust.She is not exactly a "gal" X Man; she is 41, and anyone who posts 50 pics of which 40 are virtually similar poses has a serious narcissistic streak. She is also an extreme "motor mouth", and is more talk than action.

The website has rolled out a new format and it is much easier to navigate around now, but they retained the "Open Post" section where idiots can put all their personal contact details for the world to see. The comments that irritate me most are the cut and pasted ones that suggest "I want to make you my wife".
Nice sentiments, but not when the same guy posts the same comment on 10 out of 15 different profiles. I guess the shotgun approach is preferred to the sniper rifle.

Another funny quirk are the girls who use the reverse of their names as their profile and are surprised by my devastating intelligence when I say "Hi Virginia" to a girl whose profile name is "Ainigriv".

"Airam" is another one, and I even saw an "Anel" the other day.

I am waiting for a "Lana" to try the old reversal trick and see if she notices what her name becomes (ROFL)

Wicked Roger
02-07-14, 13:50
"Airam" is another one, and I even saw an "Anel" the other day.

I am waiting for a "Lana" to try the old reversal trick and see if she notices what her name becomes (ROFL) RK,

I had dinner with an Anel last night and was very pleasant. Remember the story you told me about you and Manta Ray at a conference, something similar but she did contact me via email while in the same room and WR and Anel had Greek LOL.

Nice name for me, and tomorrow I have to teach her more (both carnal and otherwise).

Hutsori
02-07-14, 14:16
What kind of morons have to ask a lady if she's a ladyboy?The kind of morons sitting overseas who want the girl to get her kit off to "prove" she's not a ladyboy.

X Man
02-08-14, 12:14
Good point. I suppose that's a strategy. I was more inclined to imagine said moron to have read a few posts about ladyboys and has become super sensitive, obliviously pissing off any woman that is above 5"5'.

The kind of morons sitting overseas who want the girl to get her kit off to "prove" she's not a ladyboy.

Cbea20
02-09-14, 02:49
Filipinas do not mind being asked if they are real, a not a ladyboy. (So also Thai girls.) They might ask you why you ask."Because you are so tall" is a good response, no matter how tall she is. The ladyboys themselves will usually tell you straight out, if not in their profile, then when you ask. Just don't go asking straight guys.

The kind of morons sitting overseas who want the girl to get her kit off to "prove" she's not a ladyboy.

Long91
02-09-14, 03:40

http://manila.en.craigslist.com.ph/cas/4319846521.htmlSCAM. I remember these pics from the 90's I forgot her name though. Had some of the best filipina tits in philipino porn.

Freddy80
02-10-14, 23:29
Guys,

I don't post much mainly because I am not a serious hobby guy, and the stories on here really intimadate me. But I just thought I would try to contribute a little. I have only hooked up with a couple girls from DIA and I have noticed that it is usually the better looking ones to which I have the most success. One girl was a filipina DH in Hong Kong and was one of the best looking girls I saw on DIA. We spent a couple great days together. Another was in Manila and the girl came over to my hotel late in the evening and just wanted to shag. She even fought me when I tried to give her money for a taxi. That might have been to save face. I haven't been to the Philippines but twice, I appreciate all the advise offered here and in other cities. Don't give up on the better looking ones its worth a little extra effort.

One more little item, I usually quit my account and start it back up two months before my trip, I have noticed that the girls like fresh meat. If they see that "new" posted on your profile it draws them in like flies on $&. Good luck and thanks to those who contribute.

Cunning Stunt
02-13-14, 04:54
Often get some funny, unsolicited sexual advances in my mongering inbox. Where they get my address from is anyone's guess. Often accompanied by graphic pics which are meant to turn me on but often have the opposite effect. Here are two recent examples. The first is from a 63 year old gran who would be well advised to resume wearing her support bra's. The second had me reaching for my harpoon!

Any gerontophiles or chubby chasers interested?

Tally Wacker
02-13-14, 05:01
Often get some funny, unsolicited sexual advances in my mongering inbox. Where they get my address from is anyone's guess. Often accompanied by graphic pics which are meant to turn me on but often have the opposite effect. Here are two recent examples. The first is from a 63 year old gran who would be well advised to resume wearing her support bra's. The second had me reaching for my harpoon!

Any gerontophiles or chubby chasers interested?Your getting pretty harsh there Mr. CS. I always wondered what I would turn in to if I lived in in pussy heaven full time.

Cunning Stunt
02-13-14, 05:18
Your getting pretty harsh there Mr. CS. I always wondered what I would turn in to if I lived in in pussy heaven full time.Why harsh? They your sort of gals? PM me and you can have contact info.

Don't think that you would turn into anything. You would probably remain just what you are now!

Tally Wacker
02-13-14, 05:23
Why harsh? They your sort of gals? PM me and you can have contact info.

Don't think that you would turn into anything. You would probably remain just what you are now!No thank you and I hope so.

WestCoast1
02-13-14, 07:07
The second had me reaching for my harpoon!

Any gerontophiles or chubby chasers interested?No, but along those lines. A few years ago I wrote about a mid-30's dating site girl I met in Manila. I referred to her as the Energizer Bunny for her inexhaustible sexual energy. She is still a horndog who likes white meat. She was in the habit of bringing me other girls for 3-somes on a regular basis, and she's the one who had her metalic dildos that I'd gifted her in her handbag one night when one went off bzzzzzz in the taxi. She had brought over a different girl for 3 somes several nights in a row, and was wearing me down to a nub. Sitting at City Garden one morning having breakfast with the Bunny and her extra girl from the night before, she asked: "You want other girl tonight?" I did not, I actually wanted to take the night off from sex. Before I could say no, I asked her plainly just how many extra girls she had."I have many. What you want?" Um, what do you have (like going to the car dealership)?"I have skinny girl. I have chubby girl big boob. I have pretty girl. I have short girl cute no boob. I have younger. I have older." How young?"Very young." Yikes! Can you bring me older? And by older, her previous girls were 18-28, so I was thinking a girl in her 30's, such as herself."Yes I have." And with that I walked them out onto Mabini to a jeepney.

Sure as filipine rain, she showed up later in the evening with a well-dressed woman who was 20 years older than herself, built a bit like the gal in the red dress in your pic (but absolutely no boobs) , and a pretty smile (spoke no english). We went out for drinks and then back to the hotel. Bunny grabbed the camera and snapped a few shots, but I told her to put it down and just come to bed with granny and myself. I banged them both and seeded lola. In the morning after breakfast as they were climbing into the jeepney, I was proud-chested, thinking I'd expanded my horizons. I figured I'd get a day off to get some work done and an evening to rest. Nope. About 8pm she showed back up with yet another girl, who was not unlike your last chub photo CS. I performed poorly from the exhaustion, and in the morning put them into a jeep, again thinking that I'd expanded my (chub) horizons.

And they say men are dogs. I miss the old days. Pic of Bunny.

FreebieFan
02-13-14, 08:01
. Not unlike your last chub photo CS. I performed poorly from the exhaustion, thinking that I'd expanded my (chub) horizons.

And they say men are dogs. I miss the old days.Searching around my wasted memory banks I can also recall a few chubster moments, and all elicit that familiar sour taste along with a " what was I thinking?".

Back when I lived in Manila I'd arranged tp pick up a teacher by Landmark. Picked her up, and were in the car and I'm thinking " my god, she's way bigger than her photos". My car was already headed to sogo and so off we went and it was horrible. Had to keep her covered with a sheet.

Few years later, in another country, I found an Indian, a sari wearing one. Her photos were fine, but clearly she was showing me old pics. She had the flab of belly hanging over the sari. Again I went through with it, whilst trying not to look at the mountain of flesh that was laying in a puddle on the bed.

And then there was Lia. Met in Manila. Cute pretty face. Had her own car. Met in Shangri La so I could look at her as I wasnt sure. All I could see was giant tits and forgot to check the rest. I should have known that any gal that wears loose fitting clothing is hiding a lot. Again, we get to sogo or wherever and this time she was courteous enough to at least keep the sheet covering her. She knew what was under there. I reckon she outweighed me by at least 30 pounds. The tits were great, and so was her smile, but the rest was just hideous.

I really hope I don't encounter these chubby / xxxxxxl sized ladies any more, but I'm sure there are more out there, lurking, waiting to catch me offguard.

Cunning Stunt
02-13-14, 08:13
And then there was Lia. Met in Manila. Cute pretty face. Had her own car. Met in Shangri La so I could look at her as I wasnt sure. All I could see was giant tits and forgot to check the rest. I should have known that any gal that wears loose fitting clothing is hiding a lot. Again, we get to sogo or wherever and this time she was courteous enough to at least keep the sheet covering her. She knew what was under there. I reckon she outweighed me by at least 30 pounds. The tits were great, and so was her smile, but the rest was just hideous.Ah, they can be fun, FF. The trick is to get them on their hands and knees, when you can't see the beer and burger belly and lets their big tits bounce wild n' free and pound away like a lunatic at their well padded rears. Then you can have a ball as was the case with this teenage chubbikins.

Wazoo
02-13-14, 16:24
Girl 1: Her tagline reads,"I love men even though they are lying scumbags." Well played, dear. Full 10 marks for brutal honesty.

Girl 2: Her tagline reads,"My partner is in another country." Her profile makes it very clear that she's fishing for a replacement, or at least someone to keep her amused. Plus 10 marks for honesty. Minus 10 marks for fecklessness.

Girl 3: Profile pic shows hot, professionally shot model pic in lingerie. She says in her profile that she is looking for a serious relationship or marriage. To prove that the hot photo is truly her, she direct the reader to her FB page. Indeed, the photo really is hers. She is the hot model she claims to be. However, her FB is full of pics and gushing love for her Pinoy husband and one year old tyke. Plus 10 points for sheer brazenness. Minus 10 for poor execution of the bluff.

Radical Guy
02-13-14, 17:08
I have a question. I noticed that the fine print on the Cebu Pacific website states that if the credit card holder is not traveling with the traveler, the traveler must have a copy of the credit card used to buy the ticket. Are they serious? I want to buy a ticket for my lady in Pagadian to fly to Cebu to meet me. I will buy her ticket online, but will not travel with her. Has anyone run into a problem in this regard, or in reality, do they simply require the traveler's I'd to get on the plane using an e-ticket?

RG

Dg8787
02-13-14, 17:33
I have a question. I noticed that the fine print on the Cebu Pacific website states that if the credit card holder is not traveling with the traveler, the traveler must have a copy of the credit card used to buy the ticket. Are they serious? I want to buy a ticket for my lady in Pagadian to fly to Cebu to meet me. I will buy her ticket online, but will not travel with her. Has anyone run into a problem in this regard, or in reality, do they simply require the traveler's I'd to get on the plane using an e-ticket?

RGI booked a r/ t ticket online with Cebu Pacific for a girl from Cebu to Manila and back last November and never provide a copy and she had no problems at all. I think it may be wise to just supply her with the last 4 digits of the cc in case they ask.

Member #4351
02-13-14, 17:39

RGYes, you have to send a scanned copy. This is to help avoid scams. Its a PITA, but necessary.

Sammon
02-13-14, 18:31

RGAs long as her name is listed correctly and she has a I. D CC details are not necessary. I have sent tickets to many girls and they never had a problem.

Member #4351
02-13-14, 18:36
I often have to send a copy of the CC when reserving a hotel room for a girl and also for an airline. I don't remember if it was Cebu Pacific, or P. A. This could also be a function of the fact that my CC is from a Latin American country.

Sam 14
02-13-14, 19:31
Searching around my wasted memory banks I can also recall a few chubster moments. The tits were great, and so was her smile, but the rest was just hideous.Wao. That's hardcore man. This is about my personal limit. But they sure do make up for it in the effort department, huh?

Wolvenvacht
02-13-14, 19:57
As long as her name is listed correctly and she has a I. D CC details are not necessary. I have sent tickets to many girls and they never had a problem.I have had the same problem with Etihad and my Thai GF. I had to go to the Etihad office in my country and show the CC I used to book the ticket. Although they confirmed everything was OK, actually a month later when she wanted to check in she was denied. She then called me on the phone and I managed to convince the check-in everything was OK. It has absolutely nothing to do with ID (she had her passport with her) but everything with CCs being scammed. Every airline have their own procedures. What might work with one airline won't work with another one.

WestCoast1
02-14-14, 02:11
I often have to send a copy of the CC when reserving a hotel room for a girl and also for an airline. I don't remember if it was Cebu Pacific, or P. A. This could also be a function of the fact that my CC is from a Latin American country.I flew a girl in from the province in December on Cebu Pacific. I made the reservation for her on their website using the same american CC I've used before, and provided no CC scan / copy. She took her itinerary and I'd to the airport and nobody batted an eye.

Hutsori
02-14-14, 09:05
regular girl left for work this morning and i didn't have anything planned until tonight. sent out my vd greetings and received replies from many asking whether i have a date tonight. shucks, i have to work tonight. clumsy girl from fc, who i met twice before, works at a call centre and today was her off day. sure, you can come at 11am. went to mercury drug and picked up a red, heart-shaped tin of lindt chocolates and a few sachets of lubrisafe anal lube at p7 each - much more affordable than the imported tube of kentucky jelly at p350.

clumsy girl arrived a little late; "happy valentine's day, baby," and i handed her the anal lube. "hmmpf! so romantic!" she exclaimed with a frown. i then gave her the chocolates and her disposition brightened. pulling off the lid clumsy girl lost her grip and the tin dropped to the floor, the chocolates rep001tering here and there. whilst i swept the living room floor clumsy girl showered. when done she called me into the bedroom. she grabbed my hard cock, pulled it into her mouth, and for the next few minutes her large teeth scraped up and down along my shaft. don't forget to gnaw on the head with your molars, clumsy girl.

over the next 90 minutes she elbowed my face twice but the highlight was she flipped over to change positions and her knee landed solidly on my right testicle. what she lacked in grace and dexterity she made up for in painful passion and violent vigour. believing that her first anal experience would be especially dangerous for me i tied her up. that went without any major mishaps except for some spillage from her rear - the sheets are now in the laundry machine.

"let's shower together," clumsy girl requested. ah yes, what could possibly go wrong on a wet, slippery ceramic surface? count me in. i went under the warm water first and started lathering up with the soap. clumsy girl followed, found the water temperature too warm, and turned the faucet handle right. a strong blast of chilly water hit me. "i want to wash you," she said, grabbing the soap from my hands. of course it slipped right out of her hands to the floor, and when bending down to retrieve it she knocked me into the wall. i rinsed and made my escape.

she dressed, put on her make up, and squirted some perfume on herself. "do you like this scent?" clumsy girl asked as she sprayed my face with it. my eyes have never smelt nicer.

the sacrifices we make to ensure the girl enjoys a memorable day.

y'all have a safe valentine's day.

Wicked Roger
02-14-14, 12:04
I often have to send a copy of the CC when reserving a hotel room for a girl and also for an airline. I don't remember if it was Cebu Pacific, or P. A. This could also be a function of the fact that my CC is from a Latin American country.It is Phil Air that asks this (real pain in backside) as Cebu Pac never do and have never done all the years I have been flying them (or the cuties unaccompanied also).

Radical Guy
02-14-14, 17:53
She dressed, put on her make up, and squirted some perfume on herself."Do you like this scent?" Clumsy Girl asked as she sprayed my face with it. My eyes have never smelt nicer.

The sacrifices we make to ensure the girl enjoys a memorable day.

Y'all have a safe Valentine's Day.Thanks for that very humorous post. I am still LMAO. That scene would make a great slapstick comedy ala Three Stooges, of the X-rated variety. .

RG

Radical Guy
02-14-14, 19:43
I was chatting cam-to-cam with a 20-year-old spinner in Davao, who plans to hook up with me on my next visit to Davao soon. She had mentioned that she previously had a Filipino boyfriend, and we had the following exchange:

ME: So, how long since you have been "intimate" with a man?

GIRL: You mean time?

ME: Yes, how long?

GIRL: Maybe about 20 minutes.

I was asking how long it was since she had sex, and she thought I was asking how long the sex act lasted! Well, that's interesting. I guess Filipinos aren't big on foreplay!

RG

KongKing
02-15-14, 01:18
ME: So, how long since you have been "intimate" with a man?

GIRL: Maybe about 20 minutes.

Filipinos aren't big on foreplay! RGPerhaps RG she was thinking of the actual act itself, not including foreplay. In which case for many Filipina living in squalid and crowded conditions this would be a marathon session. If you strike gold in your comfortable and relaxing room she, and you, should rise to the occasion and well extend that time. Keep us informed!

KongKing

X Man
02-23-14, 14:56
First DIA and now PL seem to be updating / changing their web structure. Both still free. If anyone has been to Cebu lately, any tips about Cebu gals on these sites? I've already had fun with Swt Sarah and a few others. It's been a year since my last visit so my "sure thing" contact list is looking a bit bare at the moment. X

Member #4351
02-23-14, 15:44
First DIA and now PL seem to be updating / changing their web structure XPL will have to change back because they have made it almost impossible for the girls to use the site. Seems they have some crazy idea that they can get the girls to pay. They will now see a massive Filipina desertion.

Hutsori
02-23-14, 18:05
First DIA and now PL seem to be updating / changing their web structure. Both still free.The change to PL is much more significant. Now I can no longer view those who sent "interests".

Slippery
02-23-14, 22:21
PL will have to change back because they have made it almost impossible for the girls to use the site. Seems they have some crazy idea that they can get the girls to pay. They will now see a massive Filipina desertion.Yeah they can pay with their credit or debit cards. Crazy is an understatement.

Red Kilt
02-24-14, 03:46
First DIA and now PL seem to be updating / changing their web structure. Both still free.I no longer use DIA.

I was invited to be a part of the trial of the "new" Pinalove format and it is much better now; easier to navigate and to scroll through photos.

A major change is that it is more difficult for guys to contact or get information from girls UNLESS they are a member.

I didn't say impossible; I said "more difficult".

My experience, after dabbling for a year or so as a non-member, was entirely transformed when I took out a 3-month membership.

I was deluged by contacts, interests etc within a few hours of becoming a "real" member.

I am puzzled by comments that the girls now have to pay. That's not my understanding. If you (a male) is not a paid member then there are now some additional barriers imposed on their accessibility to you.

X Man
02-24-14, 07:15
Thanks for the info RK.

PL: now I'm getting more frequent "blocked you / profile deleted" messages when I try to open up someone's profile. ALso my "favorite" list is now hidden. I'm only going to be in Philippines for about ten days, so I'll probably pass on the subscription. I've got more than enough phone numbers to keep me busy!

I no longer use DIA.

I was invited to be a part of the trial of the "new" Pinalove format and it is much better now; easier to navigate and to scroll through photos.

A major change is that it is more difficult for guys to contact or get information from girls UNLESS they are a member.

I didn't say impossible; I said "more difficult".

My experience, after dabbling for a year or so as a non-member, was entirely transformed when I took out a 3-month membership.

I was deluged by contacts, interests etc within a few hours of becoming a "real" member.

I am puzzled by comments that the girls now have to pay. That's not my understanding. If you (a male) is not a paid member then there are now some additional barriers imposed on their accessibility to you.

Amavida
02-24-14, 08:31
Thanks for the info RK.

PL: now I'm getting more frequent "blocked you / profile deleted" messages when I try to open up someone's profile. ALso my "favorite" list is now hidden. I'm only going to be in Philippines for about ten days, so I'll probably pass on the subscription. I've got more than enough phone numbers to keep me busy!G'day X, I'm moving heading back in a month. Thought I'd try to line up a few for when I arrive. Sounds like the paid subs is needed on PL then. Haven't used CB in years, I'll give it a try & report back the results. I opened DIA on my tablet yesterday & searched a couple of user names & amused they're _still_ going years later.

AV

Member #4351
02-24-14, 14:39
I am puzzled by comments that the girls now have to pay. That's not my understanding. If you (a male) is not a paid member then there are now some additional barriers imposed on their accessibility to you.I have the password of a female friend. Her page is now impossible to use and not seen by the guys. All messages have disappeared. All her comments on her profile and photos have disappeared. The girls will leave in droves. Its a great day for Filipina Cupid.

Hutsori
02-25-14, 19:03
I have the password of a female friend. Her page is now impossible to use and not seen by the guys. All messages have disappeared. All her comments on her profile and photos have disappeared. The girls will leave in droves. Its a great day for Filipina Cupid.I surmise there's a bug. I'm a non-paying member of PinaLove (PL); I am able to still read all my pre-downgrade messages, as well as the post-downgrade ones, and my photos are still there. I didn't have any favourites yet. I am no longer able to see who sent interests. Will I pay to join PL? No. Far fewer girls there than on FC it seems to me. I simply updated my PL profile with this message: "I am no longer able to see interest messages. If you are interested to meet me just send me a simple "Hi" message and we'll take it from there."

When I first joined a few weeks ago (pre-downgrade) my profile couldn't be seen at all. I contacted PL and to its credit the issue was resolved in less than a day.

Red Kilt
02-26-14, 03:56
Interesting article about the phenomenon of 'catfishing' or making a false profile to lure unsuspecting chat mates.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/casey-donovan-is-one-of-many-australians-who-have-been-cruelly-hoaxed-by-catfish/story-fnet09p2-1226838188724

Wazoo
02-26-14, 04:01
A woman poster from Manila is confessing that she found out she has AIDS. She says she doesn't know who she got it from because she has been with many partners. You may want to look at her profile and see if she looks familiar. She has been a member since May 2013. Just a public service.

http://www.dateinasia.com/lovelycute37

WestCoast1
02-26-14, 05:42
Its an odd phenomena, but it happens to thousands. There's a TV show in the US dedicated to it, called, aptly, Catfish. Each episode deals with someone who was CF'd, and the guilty even discuss what they have done on camera. I think it also happened to a famous college or professional football player in the US.

Wicked Roger
02-26-14, 08:19
Its an odd phenomena, but it happens to thousands. There's a TV show in the US dedicated to it, called, aptly, Catfish. Each episode deals with someone who was CF'd, and the guilty even discuss what they have done on camera. I think it also happened to a famous college or professional football player in the US.It was a college football player, a top draft pick one of the better players. He had a 'relationship' with a girl for 3 years roughly and when she 'died' he said so on national TV which led to outbursts of grief etc and pity / sorrow for him.

Turns out once someone asked a few simple questions the 'girl' was a fan (male) who I think fancied him and created the profile to be 'close' to him. Player had never met etc just online and he thought it was real. Just like many pinays etc. For the college played it was major embarrassment and looked very silly on National TV after it was epxosed.

Some of us have fake Facebook to check the girl etc and this can prove useful for some. But to use it in the way RK article described is very bad and evil.

BrainDrain
02-26-14, 09:27
Its an odd phenomena, but it happens to thousands. There's a TV show in the US dedicated to it, called, aptly, Catfish. Each episode deals with someone who was CF'd, and the guilty even discuss what they have done on camera. I think it also happened to a famous college or professional football player in the US.I'm a a little paranoid now after reading about catfishing. Is my 'alternate' Facebook profile with assumed name considered catfishing? I have it so that my pinay gf don't get mixed into my home life.

Hutsori
02-26-14, 10:59
I'm a a little paranoid now after reading about catfishing. Is my 'alternate' Facebook profile with assumed name considered catfishing? I have it so that my pinay gf don't get mixed into my home life.Depends. How "alternate" from your reality is the assumed-name one?

Hutsori
02-26-14, 11:23
Through the day I've been receiving messages from panicked Pinays about an outbreak of a horrific flesh eating disease in Pangasinan. And it's spreading like wildfire!!! A one poor thing texted me: "I will pray all day and all night. We need to do that." Which of course was done during the Black Death resulting in... more death. It's a hoax, http://www.ibtimes.co.in/articles/540485/20140225/pangasinan-flesh-eating-disease-philippines-hoax-false.htm. I mention it here so you can reassure (or further terrorise if you see fit) your girl who intends to stay at home and pray rather than visit you.

Red Kilt
02-26-14, 11:31
Its an odd phenomena, but it happens to thousands. There's a TV show in the US dedicated to it, called, aptly, Catfish. Each episode deals with someone who was CF'd, and the guilty even discuss what they have done on camera. I think it also happened to a famous college or professional football player in the US.The link I posted refers to that very pro football player WC.

I would only be paranoid about "catfishing" if I was doing something that was outrageous and calculated to rip-off or demean a woman's name or esteem.

For example, the Ohio guy that I posted about recently who arranged online to meet a woman in the Mall of Asia in Manila at a pre-determined time but, of course, couldn't keep the appointment because he was sitting in his mother's basement in Ohio.

These sort of online activities are disgusting and calculated to treat women like dogs. I am sure karma will rear its head for guys who tell serious lies like that.

WestCoast1
02-26-14, 14:50
These sort of online activities are disgusting and calculated to treat women like dogs. I am sure karma will rear its head for guys who tell serious lies like that.Hard to imagine something more despicable. Victims and perpertrators are represented by both sexes. Another board has a thread devoted to it: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=29

Pip Jaeger
02-27-14, 03:23
These sort of online activities are disgusting and calculated to treat women like dogs. I am sure karma will rear its head for guys who tell serious lies like that.I with you on that RK. I certainly don't condone Catfishing, but I see no harm in using a bogus FB profile for window shopping or keeping in touch with contacts.

IMHO I think many of the Catfishing "victims" are as pathetic as the scammers. To communicate via web chat / email and fall in love with someone before meeting them in person is one thing and can be kind of romantic in a way. But, haven't those "victims" ever heard of cam2cam? I'd be very suspicious of any one who repeatedly denied being seen via cam. It's hard to claim to ignorance too as reports of dating site and social network scams have been in the headlines for years. I guess there's a lot of really desperate and love starved people out there who'll toss commonsense to the side.

And I know when you chat a girl in 3rd world country, like the Phils, many net cafe's don't have C2C and some girls chat via their cell phone, but if requested most, if not all, of the girls who are genuine will find a net café or friend with a laptop / computer with a cam and comply with your request to see them via cam before you meet.

BrainDrain
02-27-14, 04:05
Ok, that clears catfishing or me. I think when I look at my FB activity it is me protecting my family chatting to fake girl profiles whom are protecting their families.

I don't do any impersonating or false truths and the best thing is I turn up!

BD

FreebieFan
02-27-14, 04:36
A woman poster from Manila is confessing that she found out she has AIDS. She says she doesn't know who she got it from because she has been with many partners. You may want to look at her profile and see if she looks familiar. She has been a member since May 2013. Just a public service.

http://www.dateinasia.com/lovelycute37Yes and as reported on another site, she had a profile before this profile, talking about being cheated of love by many lying visitors. No Filipina in her right mind is going to admit this. Least of all the fact, that she appears to have state she has aids, without even having had hiv. Not really as dramatic as it sounds. Either she's sour, or a previous bf got into her profile.

Cbea20
02-27-14, 04:45
I believe s / he is a troll. Why does she say she has "aids" (sic). A test would report that she is HIV+ or something even more technical. Her husband at war in Afghanistan? I suspect she copied this from an American web blog. And why report this in public, saying she had many partners? She could contact her past partners personally through her message list. If true, she is part of a tiny (less than 5%) minority of women reported HIV+ in the Philippines. You can google the exact figures.

http://www.dateinasia.com/lovelycute37

X Man
02-28-14, 14:38
Update about PL. Some of the ladies that show up blocked for me confirm that their profile is still active. I still have access to many. WTF?

I understand that someone has to make some money here or there, but this is dishonest, and I don't like it.

Member #4351
02-28-14, 14:41
X Man, if you are a PL paid member, I suggest you send them a strong message. The profile of the girl I know is now completely useless, she hasn't received a message since they changed the site. She is extremely cute and was getting about 20 messages minimum a day before. Now zero. Like I said, a great day for those assholes at FC.

Red Kilt
03-01-14, 02:41
Update about PL. Some of the ladies that show up blocked for me confirm that their profile is still active. I still have access to many. WTF?

I understand that someone has to make some money here or there, but this is dishonest, and I don't like it.Very simple explanation X (and David).

PL is seeking to prevent the guys who are not members from contacting women through alternative means.

Most websites do this like CB and Find Love Asia. Some things are not always free for ever.

Member #4351
03-01-14, 03:06
Very simple explanation X (and David).

PL is seeking to prevent the guys who are not members from contacting women through alternative means.

Most websites do this like CB and Find Love Asia. Some things are not always free for ever.That is understandable. As a platinum member, I always thought that the FC method of different levels of membership was a great way to do things. But what does hiding the girls' profiles have to do with cheapskate guys?

Member #4387
03-01-14, 03:27
After the rebrushing of Pinalove some of my cuties vanished from my favorite list. I am a paying member ofcourse. When I go through my message history and see them "old" convos and press their profile I get they have blocked or deleted profiles. I can to some extent understand the owners of pinalove preventing freebies to use their services but I hope not the ladies are asked for a paid subcription as we all know the final result of such an angel?

Member #4351
03-01-14, 14:52
After the rebrushing of Pinalove some of my cuties vanished from my favorite list. I am a paying member ofcourse. When I go through my message history and see them "old" convos and press their profile I get they have blocked or deleted profiles. I can to some extent understand the owners of pinalove preventing freebies to use their services but I hope not the ladies are asked for a paid subcription as we all know the final result of such an angel?It seems like that is the idea; to get the Filipinas to upgrade. Someone at PL is hallucinating or wants to go broke.

X Man
03-05-14, 10:37
Any updates? I'm guessing the cute gals aren't getting any messages because most of the guys were freebies like me and will not be able to message her unless they pay up. The fact that she is listed as "blocked" may be a glitch in the revamp. The gal I know who's profile has disappeared to me, is still there. In fact, she sent me a message thru PL and it came to me via email. When I click her pic to go to her profile at PL, it says she's "blocked me and / or profile deleted". She hasn't blocked me at FB. She doesn't like the changes either. But no explanation why X.

It seems like that is the idea; to get the Filipinas to upgrade. Someone at PL is hallucinating or wants to go broke.

Member #4387
03-05-14, 13:11
Any updates? I'm guessing the cute gals aren't getting any messages because most of the guys were freebies like me and will not be able to message her unless they pay up. The fact that she is listed as "blocked" may be a glitch in the revamp. The gal I know who's profile has disappeared to me, is still there. In fact, she sent me a message thru PL and it came to me via email. When I click her pic to go to her profile at PL, it says she's "blocked me and / or profile deleted". She hasn't blocked me at FB. She doesn't like the changes either. But no explanation why X.It seems the situation is under control. Some girls have re entered and brushed up their profiles to the better I must say. The girls I lost have contacted me through e mail or whatsapp (the girls I wanted to that is). To some extent it was somewhat a reliefe to get rid of some contacts. I am a full paying member by the way, maby this means less competition for the girls, hehe, as many punters run a freebie road and vanishes.

Member #4387
03-09-14, 02:09
Dealing with pinays makes you sth wonder. Thanks God some of them are real beauties.

Communication from Pinalove:

Me: you look great, I am in Makati now, you want to come my hotel and hang out.

She: wow you here allready, I hope to come see you.

Me: more easy communicating if you give me your digits.

She: "I get her number"

SMS (and only maby 3 minutes later moving from Pinalove to Text)

Me: Maby you come see me in two hours and bla bla bla.

She: Who the hell is Maby, do I know you?

I guess she probably was communicating with a few others or simply plain stupid or combo of both. She later found out who I was but we are talking goldfish memory here, hehe.

Hutsori
03-09-14, 03:22
She: Who the hell is Maby, do I know you?Maybe Maby is the overly jealous sort of girl?

Member #4387
03-09-14, 04:21
Maybe Maby is the overly jealous sort of girl?Ok "maby" I did a typo myself. Then I take everything back and it was actually me beeing stupid. She is home free:-)

Watnow78
03-12-14, 21:05
Hey guys,

So I have signed up with DIA and I have mixed feelings about these types of sites. First of all I love the fact that there are 10's of thousands of women around the world if not more, and how quickly they seek you out and reply. For me, I'm a very suspicious person and always take things with a grain of salt. I started a DIA profile in January 2014 but never added a picture in order to communicate back and forth. So I added a pic yesterday and I've had or 15 girls message me already. This makes me very worry as to, how realistic and honest are these girls (BTW there all from the Philippines)? I'm mean. Are their pictures real? Is everything they write in their profiles true? I understand that most or all of these girls are out for money and a better life, but I guess my real question is- Is it worth giving DIA a shot to find a nice and loyal girl?