PDA

View Full Version : Chat Rooms & Pen Pals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Breadman
06-13-18, 17:18
Bought roundtrip tickets using airmiles for next March flying into Hong Kong and then out of Bangkok, nice month long trip. Have to buy a flight from Hong Kong or Macau. I've run the numbers and a flight to Bangkok runs in the $140 range. Found a deal on Vayama for a multi city flight from Hong Kong to Manila, Manila to Bangkok for $169 ($269 on the airlines website). Hong Kong to Angeles city, Manila to Bangkok is around $210. Plenty of options. I've heard traffic is best on Sundays so I was thinking of flying out on a Sunday, this would give me 6 days on the ground in the Philippines. There's even a Macau to Pattaya flight for $140 that would allow me to check out a Macau sauna for the day into the early evening but it lands in Pattaya at midnight. I am undecided if Angeles is worth a visit on such a short stay. I've never been to either city but I could play it by ear and head to Manila if I find the talent lacking.

Interested in your thoughts and recommendations.

Mr Enternational
06-13-18, 18:56
Manila to Bangkok is around $210.Go on Cebu Pacific or Air Asia website. A ticket will cost less than half of that. Just remember to prepay for baggage.

Breadman
06-13-18, 19:11
Go on Cebu Pacific or Air Asia website. A ticket will cost less than half of that. Just remember to prepay for baggage.Not my first time using Cebu Pacific and Air Asia, I understand the ins and outs of prepaying for baggage. CP from HKG to Angeles was in the $120 range after buying baggage then Manila to Bangkok was another $120 on Thai airways (the cheapest). So that being said its $220 plus a taxi to Manila vs a questionable booking on Vayama for $169 just for Manila on Philippines airlines. Is Angeles worth the extra $100 in travel expenses?

D Cups
06-13-18, 22:40
Well, you should not feel guilty about taking her virginity. LOL!Watch out CM, grandmas are putting a curse on you! Haahhahaha.

PinaLove
06-13-18, 23:36
Not my first time using Cebu Pacific and Air Asia, I understand the ins and outs of prepaying for baggage. CP from HKG to Angeles was in the $120 range after buying baggage then Manila to Bangkok was another $120 on Thai airways (the cheapest). So that being said its $220 plus a taxi to Manila vs a questionable booking on Vayama for $169 just for Manila on Philippines airlines. Is Angeles worth the extra $100 in travel expenses?Yes, most definitely worth it, how many nights will you be in AC? 1 not poor value 2+ nights better value.

Although I can't fully understand your maths. Be sure to include the other Manila expenses for that airfare plus the higher nightly hotel and girl costs.

I'd suggest the AC advantages are:

More likely flight will arrive close to schedule and you will clear the airport faster. Transfer to hotel quicker.

AC has better value for.

Nightly hotel cost.

Nightly girl cost.

Intrabar travels.

Another consideration is to take a girl with you on your AC. Manila trip. It's not wasted time.

Enjoy.

Dg8787
06-14-18, 15:55
Not my first time using Cebu Pacific and Air Asia, I understand the ins and outs of prepaying for baggage. CP from HKG to Angeles was in the $120 range after buying baggage then Manila to Bangkok was another $120 on Thai airways (the cheapest). So that being said its $220 plus a taxi to Manila vs a questionable booking on Vayama for $169 just for Manila on Philippines airlines. Is Angeles worth the extra $100 in travel expenses?It depends on how much $100 is worth to you! Not to anyone else.

Breadman
06-14-18, 19:21
Yes, most definitely worth it, how many nights will you be in AC? 1 not poor value 2+ nights better value.

Although I can't fully understand your maths. Be sure to include the other Manila expenses for that airfare plus the higher nightly hotel and girl costs.

I'd suggest the AC advantages are:

More likely flight will arrive close to schedule and you will clear the airport faster. Transfer to hotel quicker.

AC has better value for.

Nightly hotel cost.

Nightly girl cost.

Intrabar travels.

Another consideration is to take a girl with you on your AC. Manila trip. It's not wasted time.

Enjoy.I'm not too concerned about the extra airfare expense, mainly the talent level.

Wicked Roger
06-15-18, 03:28
I'm not too concerned about the extra airfare expense, mainly the talent level.One of the better quotes I have read here in a long time. Thanks Breadman.

We spend thousands at times to get here but then quibble over a trike tip or paying the girl extra, and don't worry about the quality (though beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure).

FWIW I have never found the talent in AC great is why I only go there for a party maybe as prefer other places.

Member #1088
06-15-18, 21:06
Just got requested 1 k for a cam, so I said what the heck, well she wanted 1 k USA.

LOL.

She even send me an advance pic.

I did see her face in cam, so the same.

Member #1088
06-15-18, 21:41
Just got requested 1 k for a cam, so I said what the heck, well she wanted 1 k USA.

LOL.

I did see her face in cam, so the same.And not I didn't do anthing in cam, but I confirm her face is same as the pic.

1 k usa dollars, OMG, and she got mad that I thought 1 k pesos only.

Chocha Monger
06-15-18, 21:46

LOL.

I did see her face in cam, so the same.I hope you did not send her more than P300, as she is not much to look at. LOL!

Member #1088
06-15-18, 23:19
I hope you did not send her more than P300, as she is not much to look at. LOL!No I didn't send, I just confirm tht her face same as the pic she send, but she tehn said 1 k usa.

I almost felt down from my chair. Her face is a 7 or 8, nothing major.

Member #1088
06-19-18, 16:26
Is it my imagination or something is going on with the site, thumbnails are dissapring, and sometimes the system is down.

Mr Enternational
06-19-18, 17:08
Is it my imagination or something is going on with the site, thumbnails are dissapring, and sometimes the system is down.For one he had to switch it to a Netherlands based site. You know the shit going on in the USA right now. Men are not allowed to get any pussy.

D Cups
06-19-18, 19:22
You know the shit going on in the USA right now. Men are not allowed to get any pussy.It's true. Even the married guys I know aren't getting any. Luckily I have a brown sugar in the neighborhood that likes to supplement her income for a reasonable fee. She's not much to look at but the performance is stellar.

Member #1088
06-19-18, 21:31
For one he had to switch it to a Netherlands based site. You know the shit going on in the USA right now. Men are not allowed to get any pussy.No, I only know of the change of how to charge for getting a paid subcription, what's going on? Is this a forum here with that info?

PinaLove
06-20-18, 22:20
Just got requested 1 k for a cam, so I said what the heck, well she wanted 1 k USA.It's amazing what people will ask. Do you think someone actually pays that much?

Soapy Smith
06-21-18, 07:54
For one he had to switch it to a Netherlands based site. You know the shit going on in the USA right now. Men are not allowed to get any pussy.Women's and gay people's solicitations are also being blocked. Apparently either a new law or executive order forbids Craigslist, Backpage and others to allow personal ads or posts that might potentially harbor trafficking. I think Craigslist closed down their personals worldwide. Hunting mosquitoes with buck shot.

Red Kilt
06-21-18, 08:42
I think Craigslist closed down their personals worldwide.Manila adverts are now in the "Travel" section.

Go figure.

Wicked Roger
06-21-18, 14:50
Manila adverts are now in the "Travel" section.

Go figure.Good intel RK and one wonders what you are doing trawling the travel section of CL but I can guess LOL.

That info proved very helpful to some ladies I know and once in Cebu they will say thanks (one you sort of know already).

Kabul Guy
06-21-18, 22:23
It's amazing what people will ask. Do you think someone actually pays that much?I think more likely some girl did 50 cam shows for 1000 p and told all her friends that she only did one for 1 k USD.

Kabul Guy
06-21-18, 22:24
Good intel RK and one wonders what you are doing trawling the travel section of CL but I can guess LOL.

That info proved very helpful to some ladies I know and once in Cebu they will say thanks (one you sort of know already).He was obviously booking a trip. LOL.

Member #1088
06-22-18, 20:59
No, I only know of the change of how to charge for getting a paid subcription, what's going on? Is this a forum here with that info?Is it time to get a VPN to NL? I can't see any of the pics in the pics gallery.

X Man
06-23-18, 21:25
I'll give this one points for creativity, "Trying to stop myself finding for the right person so I'm Starting becoming the right person so hoping and praying that the right person will eventually find there way to my heart."

PinaLove
06-25-18, 00:22
I'll give this one points for creativity, "Trying to stop myself finding for the right person so I'm Starting becoming the right person so hoping and praying that the right person will eventually find there way to my heart."It's that type of logic that will attract a certain type of punter to her. Doesn't seem she has much to loose. (sic).

Enjoy the great week.

Kabul Guy
06-25-18, 07:16
Is it time to get a VPN to NL? I can't see any of the pics in the pics gallery.I use WiTopia. It has numerous connections around the world including Amsterdam. Works great for me, not much overhead in terms of bandwidth loss or latency. I use it on any connection that I don't control 100%.

It costs a little but stay away from free VPN's as they are notorious for being scams that capture your log in credentials and drain your bank accounts.

Kabul Guy
06-25-18, 07:18
It's that type of logic that will attract a certain type of punter to her. Doesn't seem she has much to loose. (sic).

Enjoy the great week.Believe it or not but there are actually some girls on the dating sites actually looking for a serious relationship, not a couple blue notes for a night of sex.

They take a little more effort to get to bed but are the better deal IMHO.

PinaLove
06-26-18, 04:35
Believe it or not but there are actually some girls on the dating sites actually looking for a serious relationship, not a couple blue notes for a night of sex.

They take a little more effort to get to bed but are the better deal IMHO.I know I am with one for 12 months already. She had to sleep with a few duds until she found me.

Member #1088
06-26-18, 21:13
Well, just try to sign up for DIA again, and I loaded my pic and it was closed. I guess they have pics now in their database to cancel account?

Sammon
06-26-18, 21:27
Well, just try to sign up for DIA again, and I loaded my pic and it was closed. I guess they have pics now in their database to cancel account?Just wear glasses and grow a beard and then submit your picture.

Sammon
06-26-18, 21:34
Believe it or not but there are actually some girls on the dating sites actually looking for a serious relationship, not a couple blue notes for a night of sex.

They take a little more effort to get to bed but are the better deal IMHO.Yes, when they first join dating site they are looking for serious relationship. Even then you will not refuse money offered. Unless she is a virgin she will go to bed with you if she likes you. It is as we all know is a dating game. If you live in Philippines it will be easy to have a live in. If you are visiting you need to play the game without promising anything. Even though they initially come across as two day old virgins sex can be easy if you know how.

Of course like anywhere else if you are looking for a wife there are more choices. But for a casual monger it is hit, hit and more hit and move on.

Member #1088
07-02-18, 21:54
Well maybe I sent too many messages in pinalove.

Is now asking me to verify my phone number again and when I do, I never calls me and give me option to upgrade the account.

I guess they want me to pay.

PinaLove
07-04-18, 23:42
Well maybe I sent too many messages in pinalove.

Is now asking me to verify my phone number again and when I do, I never calls me and give me option to upgrade the account.

I guess they want me to pay.I noticed the same thing just last night. Had to verify my account (again).

Have seen a similar thing on Tagged.com using my free account and when I try messaging Filipino it just says "XYX is receiving many message now. Try later or upgrade."

Just a business model decision to get people to sign up.

I'm not associated with that website, contrary to my user name.

Mua Tur
07-06-18, 07:30
Well, just try to sign up for DIA again, and I loaded my pic and it was closed. I guess they have pics now in their database to cancel account?Yes, even they memorize in your banned acct what kind of common introductory words you used with the girls. Some kind of words like "hey beautiful" "Hi sexy" if you use up may lead your acct to be banned immediately.

PinaLove
07-09-18, 00:50
Well we all use dating sites to meet girls for sex. What % of foreigners and local girls are using the sites for genuine hook ups?

Hutsori
07-09-18, 17:35
Well we all use dating sites to meet girls for sex. What % of foreigners and local girls are using the sites for genuine hook ups?38.7% and 17.3%, respectively.

Have I guessed correctly?

Fredje1961
07-09-18, 22:33
Well, just try to sign up for DIA again, and I loaded my pic and it was closed. I guess they have pics now in their database to cancel account?Sometimes it's worth trying just to resize your picture a little bit. This may have a big impact on file size or checksum calculation and it may make their system think it's a different picture.

Chocha Monger
07-10-18, 00:30
Well we all use dating sites to meet girls for sex. What % of foreigners and local girls are using the sites for genuine hook ups?Approximately, 80% of the foreign mongers are fucking the same 20% of the girls.

Member #4566
07-10-18, 02:20
Well we all use dating sites to meet girls for sex. What % of foreigners and local girls are using the sites for genuine hook ups?Sex is not a genuine hook up? Sex is always implied, unspoken, or unzipped and held in hand with all of its warts and welts. It's the old biological itch.

PinaLove
07-10-18, 09:39
38.7% and 17.3%, respectively.

Have I guessed correctly?
Sex is not a genuine hook up? Sex is always implied, unspoken, or unzipped and held in hand with all of its warts and welts. It's the old biological itch.I think you guys are right. But there are a few guys that decide they want to find a real partner and accidentally find themselves on the same sites.

Chocha Monger
07-10-18, 15:27
I think you guys are right. But there are a few guys that decide they want to find a real partner and accidentally find themselves on the same sites.There are always some romantics marrying freelance prostitutes off the dating sites because either they did not do their research or they are overly optimistic about such unions. Anyone looking for a "real partner" should stay off the dating sites and come live in the Philippines for a few years meeting and getting to know real girls, their families, and social circles. Dating site girls are poor quality for real relationships regardless of what they claim. They tend to be looking for a foreign walking-ATM as a solution to their financial problems and ambitions.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news/content/147157/many-filipinas-marry-foreigners-for-money-not-love/story/

Member #1088
07-11-18, 15:47
Sometimes it's worth trying just to resize your picture a little bit. This may have a big impact on file size or checksum calculation and it may make their system think it's a different picture.Good idea, I tried, but same result. I even modify the pic a bit and no luck. I guess no DIA for me;.

Member #1088
07-13-18, 15:18
Good idea, I tried, but same result. I even modify the pic a bit and no luck. I guess no DIA for me;.I think I found a way around it.

You can still do a search in DIA even without an account.

A lot of the times, the spiners put their actual name as the name of the account, I search for them in skype and fb.

And so far I got a few hits, not as good as having an account, but enough to keep the queue going.

In pinalove, also they use their mobile numbers as the account name. Very quick connection.

PinaLove
07-14-18, 00:13
Good idea, I tried, but same result. I even modify the pic a bit and no luck. I guess no DIA for me;.Use a different picture.

Member #1088
07-29-18, 22:01
Use a different picture.Different picture.

Different email.

Different phone.

Different internet connection.

Maybe they "tatoo" a cookie or something in my register.

Oh well.

Sammon
07-29-18, 23:35
Different picture.

Different email.

Different phone.

Different internet connection.

Maybe they "tatoo" a cookie or something in my register.

Oh well.Next time you are in Philippines use local number, use another e mail, use altered picture.

ForkTruck
07-30-18, 17:50
Next time you are in Philippines use local number, My plan upon arrival from states is to stop in a local store in manila and buy a phone, get local number, load GRAB, and load viber. Comments on this plan please? Am I missing anything? How much will a phone set me back? Thanks.

Member #1088
07-30-18, 19:16
Next time you are in Philippines use local number, use another e mail, use altered picture.I think I found why, I put on "what I look for" "NO LADYBOYS", maybe the programer is a ladyboy and doesn't want to be filtered, LOL.

Simmer
07-30-18, 21:19
My plan upon arrival from states is to stop in a local store in manila and buy a phone, get local number, load GRAB, and load viber. Comments on this plan please? Am I missing anything? How much will a phone set me back? Thanks.Don't do what I did and get told it'll work in the US, and then find that my telecoms provider doesn't support that phone. No great loss, wasn't in a contract so I just switched providers to one that did.

A83 set me back about US $188. Can't remember the piso price but probably Php9,999. Does the job, no point spending $750-1000 on a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone anymore, it seems. Plenty of new smartphones at half that price also, might have a few less features.

Goferring
07-30-18, 21:45
Don't do what I did and get told it'll work in the US, and then find that my telecoms provider doesn't support that phone. No great loss, wasn't in a contract so I just switched providers to one that did.

A83 set me back about US $188. Can't remember the piso price but probably Php9,999. Does the job, no point spending $750-1000 on a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone anymore, it seems. Plenty of new smartphones at half that price also, might have a few less features.Don't go for the cheapest models as they have so little memory that you will not be able to add many apps which will limit online hook ups.

I bought a cheap phone with 1 GB of rom which turned out to be essentially useless. $100 should get you some thing with 4 GB which will do everything you need.

Mr Enternational
07-30-18, 22:27
Don't go for the cheapest models as they have so little memory that you will not be able to add many apps which will limit online hook ups.

I bought a cheap phone with 1 GB of rom which turned out to be essentially useless. $100 should get you some thing with 4 GB which will do everything you need.Exactly. The phones are cheap for a reason. Just because they look the same on the outside does not mean they are the same under the hood. I bought a Galaxy J1 at the same time I had a Galaxy S5. The J1 was so bad that I ended up giving it to my seven year old nephew. You can get those cheap ones in the US and on ebay amd Amazon. You don't have to wait til you get to PI. The same model is usually the same price in different countries and most times even cheaper in the US due to taxes.

Dg8787
07-31-18, 00:37
My plan upon arrival from states is to stop in a local store in manila and buy a phone, get local number, load GRAB, and load viber. Comments on this plan please? Am I missing anything? How much will a phone set me back? Thanks.Your plan is ok if you want a cheap phone and poor service.

I suggest the following.

1. While in America get a good unlocked 4 g LTE service cell phone from Amazon for under $150. Make SURE it is GSM network, which would be AT+T. Do NOT buy Verizon network cp. 4 gLTE works good for Grab app without WiFi. Buy at least 8 gb cp and you can add a memory card to it.

2. Download your apps in USA with your better WiFi. Download all apps to your memory card so it doesn't slow down your cp.

3. At the airport you can buy your SIM card and load. Ask the girl to install the SIM card for you if you are cp challenged. I suggest you get a Smart brand SIM card.

4. At the hotel with WiFi you can activate your apps with the new cp number.

5. If you don't understand GSM, 8 gb, memory card, nano sim, micro sim and other stuff, just read up on the specs at Amazon.

6. Please report back on your purchase whether in USA or Phil. Also on what your network was and how do your cp performed. Please feel free to write FR’s as you are there.

Bushes
07-31-18, 02:14
Adding to others. Better if phone has LTE Band 28. Google is your friend. LTE Bands 5,3,1 are listed but I am not sure. So 2 GB+ memory and 16 GB+ internal storage is better. I like 2 sims but that jacks the price up.

Motorolas are cheaper than Samsung and are great phones but poor camera. Depends on your budget. Some go on sale for under USD100 but you need to keep an eye. Motorola G4 for USD130 on their website.

Amazon label phones are ad sponsored and cannot be rooted. If you want something to last and keep, get a OnePlus. If you are tech challenged, just a G4 and above Motorola or a OnePlus. Cannot go wrong.

I am waiting for 5 G to role out and then pick up some 4 G give away phones on sale.

My plan upon arrival from states is to stop in a local store in manila and buy a phone, get local number, load GRAB, and load viber. Comments on this plan please? Am I missing anything? How much will a phone set me back? Thanks.
I bought a Galaxy J1 at the same time I had a Galaxy S5.
1. While in America get a good unlocked 4 g LTE service cell phone from Amazon for under $150. Make SURE it is GSM network, which would beAT+T. Do NOT buy Verizon network cp. 4 gLTE works good for Grab app without WiFi. Buy at least 8 gb cp and you can add a memory card to it.

2. Download your apps in USA with your better WiFi. Download all apps to your memory card so it doesn't slow down your cp.

3. At the airport you can buy your SIM card and load. Ask the girl to install the SIM card for you if you are cp challenged. I suggest you get a Smart brand SIM card..
A83 set me back about US $188. Can't remember the piso price but probably Php9,999. Does the job, no point spending $750-1000 on a Samsung Galaxy or iPhone anymore, it seems. Plenty of new smartphones at half that price also, might have a few less features.
Don't go for the cheapest models as they have so little memory that you will not be able to add many apps which will limit online hook ups.

I bought a cheap phone with 1 GB of rom which turned out to be essentially useless. $100 should get you some thing with 4 GB which will do everything you need.

Simmer
07-31-18, 03:03
Don't go for the cheapest models as they have so little memory that you will not be able to add many apps which will limit online hook ups.Indeed. That's why I ended up buying one at $188 instead of half that amount. So far it's been fine.

2. Download your apps in USA with your better WiFi. Download all apps to your memory card so it doesn't slow down your cp.I would just add offline maps to that. It's been invaluable in Mexico and the Philippines when my roaming access has been less than ideal and I'm checking where I am / going to (eg in taxi).

Goferring
07-31-18, 03:14
Indeed. That's why I ended up buying one at $188 instead of half that amount. So far it's been fine..I paid about the same and luckily it came with fast charging. A very handy feature for a travel phone so you can grab quick top ups between flights and taxis.

Soapy Smith
07-31-18, 07:01
I suggest the following.

1. While in America get a good unlocked 4 g LTE service cell phone from Amazon for under $150. Make SURE it is GSM network, which would be AT+T. Do NOT buy Verizon network cp. 4 gLTE works good for Grab app without WiFi. Buy at least 8 gb cp and you can add a memory card to it.This has worked well for me. Also consider a phone with dual sim slots. This way you can maintain a stateside sim and a Smart or Globe sim in the Philippines without switching out sim cards. Just remember to switch the phone to the appropriate sim for each country. Make sure the phone from Amazon is specifically "unlocked" and "GSM. " The Smart and Globe stands in the Philippine airport will switch out sim cards for you if you only have a single slot, but then you have the hassle of carrying your little stateside sim around without losing it--and vice versa with the Phils sim when you get back to the states. BTW, GSM phones work in most other countries.

Stateside providers that offer service for unlocked GSM phones include AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, and Tracfone.

X Man
07-31-18, 23:10
Is that a warning or an invitation? Oh, I love these DIA gals.

i'm just a simple, sweet and friendly person but don't try to push me off my limit because surely will blow you off to the universe!

Dg8787
08-01-18, 03:35
This has worked well for me. Also consider a phone with dual sim slots. This way you can maintain a stateside sim and a Smart or Globe sim in the Philippines without switching out sim cards. Just remember to switch the phone to the appropriate sim for each country. Make sure the phone from Amazon is specifically "unlocked" and "GSM. " The Smart and Globe stands in the Philippine airport will switch out sim cards for you if you only have a single slot, but then you have the hassle of carrying your little stateside sim around without losing it--and vice versa with the Phils sim when you get back to the states. BTW, GSM phones work in most other countries.

Stateside providers that offer service for unlocked GSM phones include AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, and Tracfone.I use an older Iphone dedicated for PH and keep contact numbers on it. Lately I have found the iPhones have excellent LTE coverage which provides great internet connection. Phone calls are clearer on it too. I should say with Smart SIM card. I have no idea about Globe.

The Iphone has an easy block caller on it.

ForkTruck
08-01-18, 03:49
Your plan is ok if you want a cheap phone and poor service.

6. Please report back on your purchase whether in USA or Phil. Also on what your network was and how do your cp performed. Please feel free to write FRs as you are there.Thanks to all for the great advice.

At a small local cell phone store I bought an LG AT&T phone. It is a 4 g LTE GSM unlocked with 16 MG, cost was $130. The dealer said he has many southeast Asia customers who want the same thing. I have loaded it with several apps and am ready to go. I did not buy any airtime for the phone so when I get in Manila I will buy sim and have local number to set up the new apps. More to follow.

Shark5
08-01-18, 16:50
Thanks to all for the great advice.

At a small local cell phone store I bought an LG AT&T phone. It is a 4 g LTE GSM unlocked with 16 MG, cost was $130. The dealer said he has many southeast Asia customers who want the same thing. I have loaded it with several apps and am ready to go. I did not buy any airtime for the phone so when I get in Manila I will buy sim and have local number to set up the new apps. More to follow.Last few times I was there the Globe / Smart people at the airport were giving away free sim cards.

Dg8787
08-02-18, 05:04
Last few times I was there the Globe / Smart people at the airport were giving away free sim cards.If you get Smart SIM card then get P100 load. Then get the ALLIN99 promo for P99. This will get you 7 days unlimited texting to the 3 or more networks, 1 gb of data and 100 free minutes of calling within the network. Ask the kiosk person to help you with it.

This is only a suggestion. I reload every 7 days. This saves on the frustration of running out of load and no where in sight to reload. Of course you can buy prepaid P100 load cards to reload later.

Mr Enternational
08-02-18, 05:43
If you get Smart SIM card then get P100 load. Then get the ALLIN99 promo for P99. This will get you 7 days unlimited texting to the 3 or more networks, 1 gb of data and 100 free minutes of calling within the network. Ask the kiosk person to help you with it.

This is only a suggestion. I reload every 7 days. This saves on the frustration of running out of load and no where in sight to reload. Of course you can buy prepaid P100 load cards to reload later.At the airport Smart will not sell a load less than 500, and the 7Eleven in the airport does not sell the loads. I just always wait until I get in town and go to a normal 7Eleven and get a 200 load. I use SURFMAXPLUS50 which gets me 800 MB of data/day for P50. I'm only there a few days and use a lot of data, so the P50 plan works great for me.

Your SURFMAX PLUS will expire within 60 mins . To continue surfing, Subscribe again to any SURFMAX PLUS package. Available in 3 denominations: SURFMAXPLUS50 P50/day, SURFMAXPLUS299 P299/7days and SURFMAXPLUS995 P995/30days. Just text SURFMAXPLUS(denomination) to 9999 ex. SURFMAXPLUS50 to 9999

1/3 You have successfully registered to the NEW SURFMAX PLUS 50. Enjoy All day surfing up to 800MB/day. Load is valid for 1 day.

Bushes
08-02-18, 07:27
Not to rain on your parade but many ATT phones only have the US LTE bands. You should double check the specs on line at the ATT site or at least 2 other sites. Sometimes the ATT sites are actually wrong with the specs. The LG US site should have the correct one but make sure you look at the ATT branded phones.

4 G LTE bands are different from 3 G bands. 2 G got axed in the States several years ago.

As I said before, I like the Motorola G4 and above phones and the OnePlus phones. Both have Worldwide band, a term ATT uses. But those 2 really cover the world like the top end Samsungs. OnePlus is a top end flagship phone for a great price. The latest iteration is 6. The camera is great for preserving your memories.

Thanks to all for the great advice.

At a small local cell phone store I bought an LG AT&T phone. It is a 4 g LTE GSM unlocked with 16 MG, cost was $130. The dealer said he has many southeast Asia customers who want the same thing. I have loaded it with several apps and am ready to go. I did not buy any airtime for the phone so when I get in Manila I will buy sim and have local number to set up the new apps. More to follow..

Mogwai
08-02-18, 08:22
If you get Smart SIM card then get P100 load. Then get the ALLIN99 promo for P99. This will get you 7 days unlimited texting to the 3 or more networks, 1 gb of data and 100 free minutes of calling within the network. Ask the kiosk person to help you with it.Or look at their website for other promos, for only 1 day up to 30 days. They often change them or have new ones.
smart.com.ph/prepaid

Soapy Smith
08-03-18, 22:41
At the airport Smart will not sell a load less than 500, Although I wasn't buying data, I bought 300 from them when I came through in April. Did the same for a newbie colleague whom I met at the airport a few days later. You usually come off as very sophisticated, so I'm surprised they took advantage of you in that way. Was the sales person female?

Mr Enternational
08-04-18, 01:11
Although I wasn't buying data, I bought 300 from them when I came through in April. Did the same for a newbie colleague whom I met at the airport a few days later. You usually come off as very sophisticated, so I'm surprised they took advantage of you in that way. Was the sales person female?I always ask the ones next to the money exchange and the ATM. There is a double Smart booth. So there are usually several agents, male and female. Every time I go through there they say the same thing so I never buy there. I will try again this month.

Does anyone know if there are any online sites where you can buy a Smart load? For other countries I use etopuponline, but only Globe is available on that site for PI.

Kabul Guy
08-04-18, 02:33

Does anyone know if there are any online sites where you can buy a Smart load? For other countries I use etopuponline, but only Globe is available on that site for PI.A few years ago I used worldremit.com to top up my Smart number but now have a Globe number so have not used them since 2014.

Also Lazada sells load, with a 5% discount. You pay 950 for 1000 load.

Goferring
08-04-18, 09:35
A few years ago I used worldremit.com to top up my Smart number but now have a Globe number so have not used them since 2014.

Also Lazada sells load, with a 5% discount. You pay 950 for 1000 load.Prepaid load can be added online at both globe.com.ph and smart.com.ph. You just need to register your number first.

Wicked Roger
08-05-18, 02:02

Does anyone know if there are any online sites where you can buy a Smart load? For other countries I use etopuponline, but only Globe is available on that site for PI.Always use www.ding.com.

Works well in most of the places I go (and I travel to a lot of counties). Apart from the usual suspects in the Philippines it also does Cherry Mobile now.

BrainDrain
08-05-18, 02:58
Always use www.ding.com.

Works well in most of the places I go (and I travel to a lot of counties). Apart from the usual suspects in the Philippines it also does Cherry Mobile now.WR I too use Ding but it is expensive I think compared to say 7-11 or other options on the ground in Ph.

Dg8787
08-07-18, 02:03
WR I too use Ding but it is expensive I think compared to say 7-11 or other options on the ground in Ph.It costs $3. 00 for a load of 115. $1. 30 for 50 load. Yes, it does cost more for the convience of sitting in my air con room ordering it online.

Last time I went out and bought a load was 2 years ago. It was hot hot hot and muggy muggy muggy day. I walked 140 meters to 7-11 and they were "out of stock sir". And then walked to several other places with no luck. I went back to my air con room thought to myself "How much was I really saving?" And was it worth it?

That was the last time I ever bought load “on the ground”.

BTW, I use ding to load a girl who is coming to visit me.

Member #1088
08-08-18, 02:27
It costs $3. 00 for a load of 115. $1. 30 for 50 load. Yes, it does cost more for the convience of sitting in my air con room ordering it online.

Last time I went out and bought a load was 2 years ago. It was hot hot hot and muggy muggy muggy day. I walked 140 meters to 7-11 and they were "out of stock sir". And then walked to several other places with no luck. I went back to my air con room thought to myself "How much was I really saving?" And was it worth it?

That was the last time I ever bought load on the ground.

BTW, I use ding to load a girl who is coming to visit me.I use sendah.com.

Chocha Monger
08-16-18, 02:15
"The average woman's desirability drops from the time she is 18 until she is 60," the researchers wrote. "For men, desirability peaks around 50 and then declines."

It was an unexpected finding for the researchers.

"The age gradient for women definitely surprised us both in terms of the fact that it steadily declined from the time women were 18 to the time they were 65, and also how steep it was," Elizabeth Bruch, an associate professor of sociology at the University of Michigan and an author of the study, told The New York Times.

Education was also a major component of desirability, though, again, it differs between the sexes: more education always makes men more desirable, while a woman with an undergraduate degree not higher is most desirable.

https://bigthink.com/stephen-johnson/study-women-peak-at-18-on-dating-apps-men-peak-at-50

It turns out Filipinas are right when they start saying they are getting old at 21 years of age. Unfortunately, 40-year-old American women are still trying to convince uninterested men on dating apps that they are like "fine wine" just when they hit menopause because they have a PhD and tons of debt!

Kabul Guy
08-16-18, 07:21

It turns out Filipinas are right when they start saying they are getting old at 21 years of age. Unfortunately, 40-year-old American women are still trying to convince uninterested men on dating apps that they are like "fine wine" just when they hit menopause because they have a PhD and tons of debt!The study was done in 4 US major cities. While there was consistency across these cities it is not a sure thing to extrapolate this data to a different culture. Over extrapolation of data is a major problem in any reviewing of any research. I am not saying that it does or does not apply, just be careful in making the extrapolation comparisons.

I would think that the results would apply as well to say Toronto or perhaps London or a major European city as the cultural norms are the same but that it is not a sure thing to apply it to the local action.

I do agree based on my experience that long replies are not always more productive but here that may be a language issue as much or more than a cultural issue. That is not data but anecdote.

There is some social biological trends that would make the results comparable. It has been noted across many cultures that men look for women who appear to be good breeding stock, hence the attractiveness of 18 to 25 year olds as that is prime child birthing years.

Women look for providers and protectors. Men with education can provide and protect and a modern society. Here just being foreign means that you are seen as rich and therefore a good provider, education may not be as key an issue here as in the USA.

I would hazard a guess that here because of the cultural relationship to age that the peak age for men would be higher than the 50 noted in the study. I'm early 60's and have 500 matches on tinder, many with women in the 18 to 25 year old range. I have rejected just about as many matches in Tinder Gold as that of the older fatter and uglier ones. (with many kids etc.). I get a good response rate on pinalove and SA as well.

As far as dating down the desirability scale, I think that that would be a constant just about everywhere. I seldom approach the extremely attractive ladies on the sites. Partially because they are usually ladyboys but also because they tend to be hardened pros as well. I wil approach a very pretty girl who looks like a normal girl and have had some good results with these. I always reject the fuglies.

D Cups
08-16-18, 15:23
"The average woman's desirability drops from the time she is 18 until she is 60," the researchers wrote. "For men, desirability peaks around 50 and then declines."

It was an unexpected finding for the researchers.Thanks for this finding, CM. I wish more women would understand this, especially here in the USA In terms of older women, I would still do Raquel Welch, Sophia Loren or Dolly Parton if they let me haha. This hobby, however, affords in-numerous opportunities to bang the lusty, busty 20 -35 age range, Asian and Latin, my personal preferences. Cheers.

Soapy Smith
08-16-18, 17:29
What this does not consider is that there are unique cougar sites in which fine wine older ladies are bringing in younger guys. So the sample in this referenced study has captured only that population of adults who seek out the mass audience approach. Please note that the study also only measures initial attraction, and does not consider how attraction may mature over time. Also, are we to assume that people who use online dating sites are necessarily similar to the general population of people who find dates through friends, at pickup bars, and in other ways? KG is correct that it is not always true that results in an American study necessarily generalize to other countries, especially developing countries.

Kabul Guy
08-16-18, 23:08
What this does not consider.......Good call on the selection biases there soapy.

Just about all studies in the social sciences have these problems, the fact that the popular media, which consists of reporters not at knowledgeable in statistics and research methods, often misses the actual point of the study, they will read the abstract with no understanding of the specific meanings of terms used and look for the headline material only.

D Cups
08-19-18, 17:52
Hi guys,

Although it is only August (and I am traveling in Nov. Dec) I did a search on Filipina Cupid targeting exclusively age 18 -35 with chest listed as best feature. To my surprise over 1000 popped up of which I have perused 600 so far. Of course Filipinas think anything over an A cup is big haha. Equally, many are chubby or ugly or both. I prefer the cute, slim and stacked but willing to sacrifice a pretty face for boobs. The lesser attractive girls frequently try harder, yes? Then I contacted the cute or semi-cute ones in the cities I will be visiting: Makati, Malate, Batangas, Sabang, Angeles, Subic / Olangapo and Lapu Lapu. Naturally these are locations where one can hunt quite successfully without pre-arranging an internet date but sometimes it is fun to already have something set up particularly if you see what she's like on skype or whatsapp. It will be interesting to see if and how many responses I get and more interesting if we actually connect given the unreliability of the species. My guess is one out of 20. I'll also be in Jakarta and Bali for business prior. Indo chicks are the bustiest in Asia, BTW. Anyway, any big boob referrals are appreciated and I promise to treat them right. Don't mind paying a little extra for exceptional girls, of course. Most Filipinas are sweet as can be, not the brightest but who cares about that. Cheers, mates.

Goferring
08-19-18, 21:49
Hi guys,

Then I contacted the cute or semi-cute ones in the cities I will be visiting: Makati, Malate, Batangas, Sabang, Angeles, Subic / Olangapo and Lapu Lapu.Have you had much luck or fun in Batangas in the past? I've heard there are lots of broke college girls there and with Sabang becoming more hardened, a stopover might be a fun option for a few days. ??

D Cups
08-19-18, 22:54
Hi G,

I've never been there or Sabang before.

Have you had much luck or fun in Batangas in the past? I've heard there are lots of broke college girls there and with Sabang becoming more hardened, a stopover might be a fun option for a few days.

Goferring
08-20-18, 00:08
Hi G,

I've never been there or Sabang before.Ok. Report back on what you find in Batangas as it's been on my radar for a while but I've just never got around to staying there.

It's been a while since I've been to Sabang but search out the Midnight mamasan from Davao. She's really short, really fat, dresses in black on black and often the centre of attention playing around with the girls. Best of all for you, she has 3 houses full of big breasted Davao girls who will meet your needs and then some.

Sorry for the half assed description but I can't remember her name.

Wicked Roger
08-20-18, 07:57
Have you had much luck or fun in Batangas in the past? I've heard there are lots of broke college girls there and with Sabang becoming more hardened, a stopover might be a fun option for a few days.I have had luck G but takes time as some are more conservative. Good unis there but need to play it carefully as some maybe 'shy' to start. I have also brought cuties from Cebu and Manila to Batangas for a weekend of fun.

D Cups
08-20-18, 14:59
3 houses full of big breasted Davao girls who will meet your needs and then some.

.Sounds like heaven, G, thanks! I'll be in Batangas one night only and six nights for a Sabang-a-thon at Papa Fred's. Cheers.

Mr Enternational
08-21-18, 07:51
Talk about a waste of fucking time. I was on the site damn near all the way to Japan. Literally 99% of these dumb broads put Manila in their profile but they live in Davao, Colocan, etc. One chick said she USED to live in Manila. But what does that have to do with today?

Then the one chick that just happened to actually be in Manila said she had just come back from Bahrain and was at NAIA Terminal 3 on her way to Davao. I said why in the hell would you put Manila in your profile then? She said because nobody would chat with her if she put Davao. I told her it is stupid. If I am in London looking for people in London, why would you put London in your profile if you are in Paris? I am not looking for people in fucking Paris!

I started copy and pasting, "Hello. What are you doing? I would like to know you. But more importantly, where do you live?" And you know what they answer 90% of the time? "I am fine. How are you?

I swear this place is the Dominican of the Pacific. These people don't have sense enough to pour plss out of a boot, with the directions on the bottom.

Red Kilt
08-21-18, 08:15
Talk about a waste of fucking time. I was on the site damn near all the way to Japan. Literally 99% of these dumb broads put Manila in their profile but they live in Davao, Colocan, etc. One chick said she USED to live in Manila. But what does that have to do with today?

Then the one chick that just happened to actually be in Manila said she had just come back from Bahrain and was at NAIA Terminal 3 on her way to Davao. I said why in the hell would you put Manila in your profile then? She said because nobody would chat with her if she put Davao. I told her it is stupid. If I am in London looking for people in London, why would you put London in your profile if you are in Paris? I am not looking for people in fucking Paris!
I have written about this many times on the board Mr E.

The answer is always the same: if I put where I really live no foreigner will write to me because they all stay in Manila so I will put Manila to hook them in even if I live on another planet. I always get really angry with them when I get this response and then I block them.

The other "trick" they use is to make their height much taller than they really are, because they assume foreigners prefer taller girls.

I have lost count of the number of times I have said "Wow, you are nice and tall" only to be told "Sorry sir, it's a mistake. I am only 155 cm".

BaddHabbit
08-21-18, 08:19

I started copy and pasting, "Hello. What are you doing? I would like to know you. But more importantly, where do you live?" And you know what they answer 90% of the time? "I am fine. How are you?I have found that you cannot ask anyone from PR multiple questions in one shot. They will ALWAYS leave out at least one or two of the answers. You have three questions? You have to ask them one at a time. Wait for the answer then ask the next question. Painful!

Mogwai
08-21-18, 08:42
I have found that you cannot ask anyone from PR multiple questions in one shot. They will ALWAYS leave out at least one or two of the answers. You have three questions? You have to ask them one at a time. Wait for the answer then ask the next question. Painful!Unfortunately this is not restricted to Filipino's. Even at my work, where I'm dealing with well educated European and American people for the most part, I often get only one or two answers when I actually had three questions for them LOL.

Wicked Roger
08-21-18, 10:46
I have written about this many times on the board Mr E.

The answer is always the same: if I put where I really live no foreigner will write to me because they all stay in Manila so I will put Manila to hook them in even if I live on another planet. I always get really angry with them when I get this response and then I block them.

The other "trick" they use is to make their height much taller than they really are, because they assume foreigners prefer taller girls.

I have lost count of the number of times I have said "Wow, you are nice and tall" only to be told "Sorry sir, it's a mistake. I am only 155 cm".The other one I find is weight. They say 40 kgs and look at the height and ask are you sure? Then you get a different answer some of which is not what you want to hear. One told me she was 42 kg. Now she was 67 kgs (they are older pictures from 6 months ago sir. So you like chubby girls?

Now I know we do tend to stretch the imagination at times regarding ourselves so I just laugh and move onto to another.

SaltyPete
08-21-18, 13:51
I started copy and pasting, "Hello. What are you doing? I would like to know you. But more importantly, where do you live?" And you know what they answer 90% of the time? "I am fine. How are you?It sounds like she followed your lead, copied and paste, haha.

I think part of the location hook is to get paid transportation to Manila. Or even better, to have the guy send money for transportation to Manila.

D Cups
08-21-18, 15:01
I swear this place is the Dominican of the Pacific..LOL it's true. But we don't love them for their brains.

Mr Enternational
08-21-18, 21:46
It sounds like she followed your lead, copied and paste, haha.

I think part of the location hook is to get paid transportation to Manila. Or even better, to have the guy send money for transportation to Manila.Dude it is not even that. I told chicks to borrow the money and I would give it to them when they got here. They said nobody has it for them to borrow. They never suggested me send anything. Then one chick asked me to donate food and clean water because of a flood in her town. I said but how are you going to get it if you don't have money to come here? She said she didn't think. Of that.

Switch over to WeChat on arrival and chicks are trying to force me to let them come over immediately. Total 180 from DIA.

Wicked Roger
08-21-18, 23:38
I told chicks to borrow the money and I would give it to them when they got here. They said nobody has it for them to borrow.
Switch over to WeChat on arrival and chicks are trying to force me to let them come over immediately. Total 180 from DIA.No one ever able to borrow from anyone Mr E. Always the case and has never been any difference IMHO. They know I am good to give but still want the 'allowance' - no one in the family can give them even when I remind them that 'family is always first. So you tell me'. That always gets a great reply about how they can never be trusted (but they were umber 1 the day before in another chat). It goes on and on but in the end I don't send and say I see her the next time. Suddenly they find a way to borrow (well most do) LOL.

EihTooms
08-22-18, 02:40

I started copy and pasting, "Hello. What are you doing? I would like to know you. But more importantly, where do you live?" And you know what they answer 90% of the time? "I am fine. How are you?

I swear this place is the Dominican of the Pacific. These people don't have sense enough to pour plss out of a boot, with the directions on the bottom.LOL. Same with Thai girls on the dating sites. I state at least three times in my very brief profile statement and closing statement that I am "looking for a Bangkok lady", "will only see you if you are in Bangkok", "If you are not in Bangkok now or not planning to be in Bangkok very soon, please don't, blah, blah" Yet I constantly get clicked Interested in by girls in Chiang Mai, Korat, Roi Et, Trang, etc. Naturally, they are often the youngest and cutest girls.

The first thing I say to them on an email after they've clicked "Interested" in me is, "I like you, too, but I live in Bangkok. Are you in Bangkok now?"

Never. No plans go there. Sometimes "used to live there", like you said. LOL.

Simmer
08-23-18, 04:55
I have found that you cannot ask anyone from PR multiple questions in one shot. They will ALWAYS leave out at least one or two of the answers. You have three questions? You have to ask them one at a time. Wait for the answer then ask the next question. Painful!Not just that but they feel they must give an answer, even if they don't know. Or in a shop, "do you have this shirt in my size?" - "yes sir, here sir" as she holds up a completely different design / colour AND wrong size shirt.

Bushes
08-23-18, 13:52
I can confirm for US and European. One reason for travel. Sit there face to face and ask one question at a time. A waste but that is how many float to the top.

Unfortunately this is not restricted to Filipino's. Even at my work, where I'm dealing with well educated European and American people for the most part, I often get only one or two answers when I actually had three questions for them LOL.

Kabul Guy
08-25-18, 05:32
Let's take a look at the economics for the average tourist monger.

By average I mean a guy who flies in here, gets as many different girls as he can over a 2 week or 10 day period then flies home.

We have to make a few assumptions. (US $).

Airfare here say $2,000. Could be less if he lives near an airport with direct Home to Manila flights, less for an Aussie perhaps more for a European. This would be about the minimum for a Canadian or an American who had a connecting flight to an airport flying into Manila.

Accommodation for 12 nights. (two week vacation with 2 days lost in transit) say $100 per night.

Meals, travel and beer money say another $75 per day.

ST 3000 p or $60 and LT 5000 p or $100.

The guy takes a short time and a long time for overnight every day he is here.

Total Costs.

Airfare 2000.

Hotel 1200.

Meals and beer 900.

ST 720.

LT 1200.

Total costs about $6,000 give or take a little.

Now lets compare that to taking ST at home for say $200.

A guy could have 30 sessions and here he would only get 24, but 12 of them would be LT. In addition be could spread these out over a longer time and most likely get more satisfaction out of them as the vacation intensity here would invoke the law of diminishing returns on the enjoyment levels.

Now a lot of other factors can come into play here, my estimates may vary considerable for different levels of vacationing expenses, a guy could just like the freedom of mongering here more than at home, the opportunity for 3 somes and 4 some's. A guy has to go somewhere for vacation. Some guys just like Asian and pinnas in general more than other types etc.

I really don't see why guys come from North America to here strictly for mongering when there are many closer destinations in the Caribbean and Latin America that offer similar experiences at much less costs. Sousa in the DR for example can be less than half the airfare and you don't lose two days travel time. Mongering and accommodation costs are about the same or even a little less.

There are no right or wrong views, it is all a matter of opinions and individual circumstances.

Mr Enternational
08-25-18, 06:01
I really don't see why guys come from North America to here strictly for mongering when there are many closer destinations in the Caribbean and Latin America that offer similar experiences at much less costs. Sousa in the DR for example can be less than half the airfare and you don't lose two days travel time. Mongering and accommodation costs are about the same or even a little less.You actually do lose 2 days going to the Dominican Republic if you are coming from the west coast of the USA. You would have to leave today and either spend the night in one of the east coast cities or take an all-nighter and arrive there in the morning the next day before one of the DR flights left out.

You won't get half the games in PI as you will get in DR. Hearing leche papi leche (cum baby cum) as soon as you stick your dick in is no fun. Having chicks trying to take anything you have laying around that is not bolted down is no fun. Having chicks try to extort you for a higher fee after the deed is done is no fun. And I won't even talk about the requests for money, even from chicks that are not hookers.

About an hour ago I was just telling another board member that I need to stay away from Dominicans. They must be the unluckiest people on earth. Every day they have a new sad story. Chick just sent me a picture saying her son cut himself today and she had to take him to the doctor. I would have thought it was bullshit, but it is definitely her name at the bottom of the prescription. Everyday they are sending you pictures of an IV in their hand, a positive pregnancy test (I never tell them that I can't even have kids) or some other bullshit. So I just started replying with a picture of the times something has gone wrong with me and I had to go to the hospital. That usually shuts them up.

The other BM said, "My girls needed school clothes I said ask your sister and mother in jersey. She said mother not working I said ask the boys father or uncles she said she dont like asking them for shit. But the girl got no problem asking me for money all the time. fuck that." Hell he is retired. I told him to tell her that he is not working either. Where do they get off even thinking another man should accept the burden of taking care of a kid they have with someone else just because they stuck their dick in them?

Then if you are mongering off some website at home, are those chicks giving you GFE? I have no idea because I have never paid for a girl in the States. The point is, you must compare the total experience and not just the cost of sticking your dick into a hole. The city bus will get you from point A to point B just fine for $2, but for some reasons some people would rather make the journey in the Lexus they they are paying $500/month for instead.

*I will also add that some guys like the body types that are more often found in Asia. The boardmembers: No tits and no ass, shaped like a 2X8 wooden board. That is hard to come by in Latin America and the Caribbean.

Goferring
08-25-18, 08:35
Let's take a look at the economics for the average tourist monger.I once BYO'd a girl around the Visayas because (amongst other reasons) I didn't want to pay extortionate tourist rates.

In the end she cost 60 k for two weeks in 2 locations. The most expensive cheap sex I've ever had. . .

"I want to save money and not pay repeated bar fines and / or inflated service charges at remote or tourist areas". I spent 10 k per week for her, 14 k on airfares to two destinations and probably 2 k per day on her trips, trinkets and food. Surprisingly, food in tourist destinations was not a trivial cost. It literally cost more to feed her than fuck her. Do the math over 14 days and the exercise cost 60 k. In hindsight, this could have paid a lot of tourist mark ups for local short timers, a hell of a catch up blow out upon return to civilization or even an extension to the holiday.

Mogwai
08-25-18, 08:46
Let's take a look at the economics for the average tourist monger.
Just a few comments because I think the average tourist monger is paying less.

Airfare here say $2,000. Could be less if he lives near an airport with direct Home to Manila flights, less for an Aussie perhaps more for a European.
Don't know about the USA or Australia but for a European the average airfare will be $1,000 at the most. Maybe even lower.

Accommodation for 12 nights. (two week vacation with 2 days lost in transit) say $100 per night.
That is around PhP 5000, which is quite a lot for a hotel in the Phils. The average monger is not staying at the ABC Hotel for example. I think $50 or $60 per night would be more realistic.

Meals, travel and beer money say another $75 per day.
I guess this amount depends a lot on how much alcohol you drink. I spent only about $25 per day for this.

ST 3000 p or $60 and LT 5000 p or $100.
The guy takes a short time and a long time for overnight every day he is here.
These amounts depend a lot on where you get your girls (in the bars or elsewhere (freelancers, street girls)) and how many you want / need obviously.
But for the average tourist monger who gets his girls in the bars, these amounts are correct I guess.

I really don't see why guys come from North America to here strictly for mongering when there are many closer destinations in the Caribbean and Latin America that offer similar experiences at much less costs.I live in Europe (Holland) so for me there are no closer destinations (the Caribbean is a bit closer but not much) but nevertheless I also wonder sometimes why I spend so much money, two or three times a year, to get pussy. It has even come to the point that I hardly have P4 P girls anymore when I'm home, because the scene has deteriorated rapidly in my country in the last five years or so. I much rather spend my money on an extra holiday in SE Asia.

BaddHabbit
08-25-18, 11:21
Just a few comments because I think the average tourist monger is paying less.

Don't know about the USA or Australia but for a European the average airfare will be $1,000 at the most. Maybe even lower.Assuming that you are buying your flights reasonably in advance (for me that advance means about 1 week. So I don't count), then flights from Aus can be had for around $350-400 USD. Of course, it is also the closest destination of this type (at 7-9 hours) for us.

Sxxxx
08-25-18, 11:37
Assuming that you are buying your flights reasonably in advance (for me that advance means about 1 week. So I don't count), then flights from Aus can be had for around $350-400 USD. Of course, it is also the closest destination of this type (at 7-9 hours) for us.Yeh? State the airline / s offering that price, or are they hot air balloons your are talking about?

Please desist from posting misinformation. If credible, quote airlines.

Red Kilt
08-25-18, 12:43
flights from Aus can be had for around $350-400 USD. Of course, it is also the closest destination of this type (at 7-9 hours) for us.It's cheaper than that BH.

I have been on the Manila to Sydney run twice this year on Cebu Pacific. Cost was 3999 php each way (or 155 USD round trip). I pay extra 2 x 500 php for an exit row. Easy trip. Planes are good. I don't eat food on board which I feel is unnecessary anyway (apart from it being crap). Who wants to eat dinner at 12 midnight? I practice my intermittent fasting, with dinner pre-departure and then brunch around midday next day.

You pay more than twice as much on PAL for exactly the same duration trip.

D Cups
08-25-18, 16:22
Dominicans. They must be the unluckiest people on earth. Every day they have a new sad story
*I will also add that some guys like the body types that are more often found in Asia. The boardmembers: No tits and no ass, shaped like a 2X8 wooden board. That is hard to come by in Latin America and the Caribbean.Hi Mr. E and fellow mongers,

I'll chime in here because I've been to DR 10 times in the last five years compared to 15 times in PI the last ten years. To me, the girls from both countries have a million excuses for why they have no money and can't pay their bills. I just cut off my main squeeze from PI / Cebu because she refused to get and keep a job after four years of hearing her whining. She's gorgeous, great body 22 years old, loves to 69 but enough is enough. As for body types, yes, agree with Mr. E here, too. I don't know how you guys in PI get excited by the flat chicks. To me, it is a turn off. I like a woman shaped like a woman and if she's a little heavier so be it. To each his own. I'll take chubby with nice tits over flat every night of the week and twice on Sundays. Of course slim and stacked is ideal for me but hard to find unless bolt-ons which is OK with me, too. I swear the average cup size of chicks in the DR is D. All of my main squeezes there are double or triple D not fat good looking and fuck and suck like their lives depended on it. And I occasionally get hit up for pesos which I evaluate on a case-by-case basis. Women from both countries are passionate about sex unless hardened pros or inexperienced ones. Cheers, mates.

Retgilpo
08-25-18, 19:24
May I aks Tagalog126 if his girlfriends return to him after a few times?

Dating 6 pinay same time. Who is blaming who?

I am 61 year old with good figure.

And have a now 23 year slim pinay with two kids from a former pinoy.

I let her fly in from Ozamis city amd let her fly back.

I have her facebook in which she chats.

I am so stupid to transfer money each months for the kids.

But that's in the range of what others who have a LT girl for one night!

I even don't aggree they ly!

They just live in a dream.

And as long as you fit in that dream you are the boss.

The cultural vallues and the feelings they have are maybe out of your imagination range.

Most have a kind of self sacrificing attitude to the mama.

The childish pasalubong asking (presents like chocolad) shows complete lack of respect or self respect. Normal people don't ask for presents.

They don't ly. We all just don't understand them, and the truth we will never know. Cause nobody (no local) gives good answers to a stranger.

What I don't understand is that so manny foreighners don't like the PI. They just want a girl. Marry a girl.

Wel if you don't like the country, if you are not interested in their culture, if you don't try to talk their language. Who are you judging?

PI is a complete other world.

Try to understand the PI than maybe you can understand a Pinay!

O yes. Sex means nothing to them.

And they don't think about tomorrow and let you fuck them BB.

The reason is that they hope you make a kid. And pay for it.

Kids are seen just as future incom. Future bargirls haha.

So good luck ya all.

Soapy Smith
08-25-18, 22:05
I don't know how you guys in PI get excited by the flat chicks. To me, it is a turn off. I like a woman shaped like a woman and if she's a little heavier so be it. To each his own. I'll take chubby with nice tits over flat every night of the week and twice on Sundays.
DC, have you ever been around dairy farms? The value of dairy cows on the market depends on a combination of milk production (in pounds), butterfat content (% of cream in the milk), age, and family history for offspring. The milk production component is probably most important, and it's roughly correlated with udder size. It's something you can size up just by looking at the cow's tits. But what's the point where human females are concerned? Are you looking for milk production? The only other consideration I can think of is bumper pads for the old rock and roll, and you can deal with that with your own elbows.

Why do guys going to the PI get excited by flat chicks? Simple. It's great to put a tit in your mouth, and the women like it because there are many nerve endings in the breast. In small breasts the nerve endings are concentrated in a smaller area than with large breasts. More than a mouthful is a waste, so the best size is one that fits in the mouth and still leaves room to run your tongue around the nipple.

Kabul Guy
08-26-18, 00:52
Assuming that you are buying your flights reasonably in advance (for me that advance means about 1 week. So I don't count), then flights from Aus can be had for around $350-400 USD. Of course, it is also the closest destination of this type (at 7-9 hours) for us.I went back to Canada last month to see family.

Booked on Expedia and flew combination of Air Canada and China Air through Taiwan and Vancouver both ways.

My cost was 2,600 CDN or almost exactly $US 2,000.

I flew here last year and one way going through the US and Japan was $CDN1,200 or just under the grand $US for one way. (Delta and PAL).

BaddHabbit
08-26-18, 04:33
Yeh? State the airline / s offering that price, or are they hot air balloons your are talking about?

Please desist from posting misinformation. If credible, quote airlines.Goodness, why all the angst?! Did I do something to hurt you??

5 seconds searching with HitList gives me the attached option, $448 AUD return Sydney to Cebu, Mid-October for 12 days. That is only $340 USD! So even better than I said, and required literally NO effort to check. Cebu Pacific via Manila.

BH.

BaddHabbit
08-26-18, 04:44
It's cheaper than that BH.

I have been on the Manila to Sydney run twice this year on Cebu Pacific. Cost was 3999 php each way (or 155 USD round trip). I pay extra 2 x 500 php for an exit row. Easy trip. Planes are good. I don't eat food on board which I feel is unnecessary anyway (apart from it being crap). Who wants to eat dinner at 12 midnight? I practice my intermittent fasting, with dinner pre-departure and then brunch around midday next day.

You pay more than twice as much on PAL for exactly the same duration trip.Damn! I got to do some more advanced planning!

And I'm with you on the food. No loss. Don't even eat the breakfast meals on Qantas and Emirates, though I do usually eat the dinners.

BaddHabbit
08-26-18, 04:46
I went back to Canada last month to see family.

Booked on Expedia and flew combination of Air Canada and China Air through Taiwan and Vancouver both ways.

My cost was 2,600 CDN or almost exactly $US 2,000.

I flew here last year and one way going through the US and Japan was $CDN1,200 or just under the grand $US for one way. (Delta and PAL).Yep, agree your experience to / from Can / USA will be quite different. And in reverse for places like DR (haven't been yet, need to plan something soonish.

Soapy Smith
08-26-18, 07:52
I flew here last year and one way going through the US and Japan was $CDN1,200 or just under the grand $US for one way. (Delta and PAL).If you fly from the states, time of year is all important. Highest prices are in the run-up to Christmas and in the summer from late May to end of August. These are the times when most Fil-Ams are traveling to see family. Cheapest prices are usually September and October, then prices climb as Thanksgiving approaches.

WestCoast1
08-26-18, 08:01
If you fly from the states, time of year is all important. SNIP Cheapest prices are usually September and October, then prices climb as Thanksgiving approaches.Low times of year, as stated, and also including February, prices from LAX or SFO can be had for as little as the low-$600's, and during peak seasons (Christmas, Easter) you could be looking at 3 x that.

D Cups
08-26-18, 15:35
DC, have you ever been around dairy farms? The value of dairy cows on the market depends on a combination of milk production (in pounds), butterfat content (% of cream in the milk), age, and family history for offspring. The milk production component is probably most important, and it's roughly correlated with udder size. It's something you can size up just by looking at the cow's tits. But what's the point where human females are concerned? Are you looking for milk production? The only other consideration I can think of is bumper pads for the old rock and roll, and you can deal with that with your own elbows.

Why do guys going to the PI get excited by flat chicks? Simple. It's great to put a tit in your mouth, and the women like it because there are many nerve endings in the breast. In small breasts the nerve endings are concentrated in a smaller area than with large breasts. More than a mouthful is a waste, so the best size is one that fits in the mouth and still leaves room to run your tongue around the nipple.Like I said, to each his own, Smith, and BTW I'm from Wisconsin originally and know all about cows. Also happen to be an old rocker who enjoys the occasional flash and feel of the magnificently endowed.

Kabul Guy
08-27-18, 02:18
If you fly from the states, time of year is all important. Highest prices are in the run-up to Christmas and in the summer from late May to end of August. These are the times when most Fil-Ams are traveling to see family. Cheapest prices are usually September and October, then prices climb as Thanksgiving approaches.My $US2 k return was in July / Aug 2018 and my under $US 1 k one way was early September 2017.

In November 2015 I flew PAL / WestJet return Manila to Canada for $CDN 2,500 or again close to the $US 2 k.

I have not priced return tickets from Canada to Philippines, just one ways to Canada and return trips starting in Manila. I do know that from Dubai to Canada, via Europe, the cost to fly return starting in Dubai was cheaper by about 10 to 20% than a return starting in Canada. We would book our mob in flights one way then our vacation trips home return from Dubai, was cheaper and more flexible.

Flying into Philippines just before Christmas and returning after New Year is the busiest travel time. We would book Dubai Manila trips for our OFW's as early as September to get good selection on routings and prices.

Kabul Guy
08-27-18, 02:24
....And in reverse for places like DR (haven't been yet, need to plan something soonish.Lots of good places in the DR but as we all know the amount of experience you have in any particular place will impact greatly your enjoyment. There was some comments on DR girls doing runners after collecting LT and giving ST but then again these are happening in all places. The techniques to avoid that all have a lot in common with just some regional differences.

My personal preference is to find part timers or girls with regular jobs and just need something to tide them over to the end of the month. This is how I hunt here and in the DR, or at home for that matter. You get a better GFE and performance from someone who is not a hardened pro.

I can appreciate that some like the hardened pro's, often more skilled and more DTF with less need for any game or bullshit.

Naked Gunz
08-27-18, 03:16
There was some comments on DR girls doing runners after collecting LT and giving ST but then again these are happening in all places. I can appreciate that some like the hardened pro's, often more skilled and more DTF with less need for any game or bullshit.I got so turned off by Sosua pros that I have not returned in 10 years. They are just thugs with tits, and how they treat Haitians that give real GFE is totally fucked up. Your plan is logical but I think next time I will just go back to Blackbeard's.

Kabul Guy
08-27-18, 12:23
I got so turned off by Sosua pros that I have not returned in 10 years. They are just thugs with tits, and how they treat Haitians that give real GFE is totally fucked up. Your plan is logical but I think next time I will just go back to Blackbeard's.I was working in Haiti for a year and made several visa renewal trips to the DR, usually to Sosua but did go to Blackbirds.

Eventually I linked up with a one man agency who provided me with whatever I asked for, usually two girls for full 3 somes for the weekend. Always got good service. Once when a girl was a bit of a problem, all it tool was one tect and she was removed and an alternative provided to me at no cost adjustment. He actually waited until the replacement was almost there before removing the problem girl so I had 3 different girls over the weekend at the price of two.

Amanut
08-27-18, 18:13
Right now there some very good return fares from western Canada to the Philippines for September and October. In the range of $850 CDN. I was tempted but instead booked a return flight to Ho Chi Minh City in late September to late October at about the same price. I may decide to go to the Philippines from Vietnam for a short visit, but frankly the airport and traffic in Manila are making me reluctant to go back. I will make that decision when I land in Vietnam. However a virgin school teacher waiting there is really tugging me LOL.

Sammon
08-28-18, 01:56
Hi Mr. E and fellow mongers,

I'll chime in here because I've been to DR 10 times in the last five years compared to 15 times in PI the last ten years. To me, the girls from both countries have a million excuses for why they have no money and can't pay their bills. I just cut off my main squeeze from PI / Cebu because she refused to get and keep a job after four years of hearing her whining. She's gorgeous, great body 22 years old, loves to 69 but enough is enough. As for body types, yes, agree with Mr. E here, too. I don't know how you guys in PI get excited by the flat chicks. To me, it is a turn off. I like a woman shaped like a woman and if she's a little heavier so be it. To each his own. I'll take chubby with nice tits over flat every night of the week and twice on Sundays. Of course slim and stacked is ideal for me but hard to find unless bolt-ons which is OK with me, too. I swear the average cup size of chicks in the DR is D. All of my main squeezes there are double or triple D not fat good looking and fuck and suck like their lives depended on it. And I occasionally get hit up for pesos which I evaluate on a case-by-case basis. Women from both countries are passionate about sex unless hardened pros or inexperienced ones. Cheers, mates.Me too is a tit man. I have been known to get turned off by saggy boobs and so called tennis courts. I want some meat on the bones. I contacted a beautiful girl in Cebu and asked her to meet me for breakfast at waterfront where I was staying. She could not come at night because was staying with parents who were very strict she said. Nice pretty face but thin as a rail. She was surprised when I rejected her.

I have barfined girls in AC before who had droopy boobs who I sent away. Nowadays all the girls are covered up so not easy to see. Before they were wearing sheer dress and I liked perky pointy tits. Great to fuck and play with well endowed breasts.

Soapy Smith
08-28-18, 15:43
Like I said, to each his own, I would suggest that for each of us "our own" is in our heads rather than their boobs. Sensations transmitted from a tit in the mouth or hands or chest rubbing over large breasts are really only like feelers into the environment. The brain is the center of erotic stimulation, and that's why the old advice to young quick ejaculaters to "just think about baseball" actually works. I remember getting and using that advice with success when I was in my early 20's.

There's a great line in the movie, **The Sessions**, which is the true story of a sexual surrogate introducing a paraplegic man to sex. He has great trouble with any stimulation around the groin and, while she is wheeling him on his gurney into the surrogate's clinic, he confesses to his young Chinese-American health aide that he has an issue with premature ejaculation. Never batting an eyelash or a smile, she just says to him, "I've heard it might help to think about baseball. " Great advice for somebody who never played baseball. I had always assumed that only men really get the idea, but I may have been wrong. Perhaps it matters whether the script writer was male or female.

The movie is worth seeing, once, unless you want to check back for the great frontal nude shots of Helen Hunt, a gorgeous woman probably in her late 40s at the time.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1866249/

Kabul Guy
08-29-18, 11:35
I was in MegaMall yesterday and some local celebrity was apparently going to show up. I don't know who he was and don't really care, but the sight of a couple thousand pina's late teens to early 20's jumping up and down in excitement and mini skirts was something not to be missed. LOL.

Kabul Guy
08-30-18, 07:08
My roster of regulars has gotten up to 6 girls, they each want to come over a couple times a week, or more and I simply don't have the funds (even at 2 k a sleepover), the time or the desire to keep them all going.

Going to drop a couple pretty soon, one nice innocent girl with great knockers, doesn't like giving a BJ and lives a 1000 p Grab round trip away, good bye. She is nice and tight so I'll miss her but she has been given several opportunities to at least pretend that she likes sucking dick.

Another long term regular is starting to make noises like she and I are going to get married. Last visit she bought me some cleaning supplies and has said that she wants to move in and take care of me, good bye.

The third good bye is to one who is making noises about having a baby with me. I had the Sunkist operation (Juicy but seedless) almost 30 years ago so am not a good candidate for a reversal even if I did want another kid. She came up with an alternative that involves them sticking a needle into my balls to harvest the sperm and then she would be artificially inseminated. About 75 k a try each month until she gets pregnant. Good bye.

That will leave me with a call centre girl, lives and works close and likes to come over at 6 AM, a student with some of the best oral skills I've seen and a shop girl who likes to bring a friend once in a while.

All were Tinder or Pinalove finds.

D Cups
08-30-18, 21:07
I would suggest that for each of us "our own" is in our heads rather than their boobs./Of course attraction is in our heads, Soapy. Isn't everything? Geez. You will never be able to convince me or other boob addicts that flat chicks have an attractive body.

Breadman
08-30-18, 23:49
All were Tinder or Pinalove finds.This is for all the guys who've used Tinder and Pinalove, did the girls you've hooked up with have the 'serious boyfriend' only on their profiles? How quickly was money brought up?

Sammon
08-31-18, 00:46
Of course attraction is in our heads, Soapy. Isn't everything? Geez. You will never be able to convince me or other boob addicts that flat chicks have an attractive body.Here is to you the Cup.

Still in talking stage, maybe fake profile. She insists she is real. Unusual for a philippina. If true hoping will not suffocate and die LOL.

Kabul Guy
08-31-18, 01:00
This is for all the guys who've used Tinder and Pinalove, did the girls you've hooked up with have the 'serious boyfriend' only on their profiles? How quickly was money brought up?Just about all have serious boyfriend in their profile. They do this so if anyone they know sees their profile they can deny that they are in it for the money. They don't admit to hookups until they are sure you are a foreigner and will not tell their family or post pictures on their FB account of them naked.

Most of my girls don't look at it as money for services but rather as their BF helping them out. I call it taxi money, buy something nice for the kid money, here this will help you out money etc. If they like what I give them, then they willingly come back, if not then they have some excuse not to come back and I only ask back twice. (modified Brad Pitt rule in effect). Some girls will reject the money an just ask that I book a grab on my account for them.

Very few explicitly ask for a set amount early in the game. Just about all of them will eventually ask for money, 10 k or more, because of some emergency or dire need. At that time I say sorry I don't have that much cash on me right now, we can talk about it next time. There usually will not be a next time unless she is very good and we agree that there will not be pocket money for a while. Sometimes I lose but often I will get a girl who usually gets 2 k a visit to come back for 6 or 7 visits after giving 10 k before she is expecting more again. Sometimes she never comes back. Overall I will just about break even on taking this risk.

There are exceptions of course. The actual pro's and semi pro's will ask right up front, usually something like 5 or 6 k but when I say I am not a tourist, I live here and know the going rate, it drops to 3 k or less right away.

Goferring
08-31-18, 01:08
Here is to you the Cup.

Still in talking stage, maybe fake profile. She insists she is real. Unusual for a philippina. If true hoping will not suffocate and die LOL.Thanks for crashing the DIA servers with all the horny ISGers' now searching for her. . . . 😁.

Good luck. She's a serious cutie and that's from a NON tit guy.

Goferring
08-31-18, 01:29
Just about all have serious boyfriend in their profile. They do this so if anyone they know sees their profile they can deny that they are in it for the money. They don't admit to hookups until they are sure you are a foreigner and will not tell their family or post pictures on their FB account of them naked.

Most of my girls don't look at it as money for services but rather as their BF helping them out.I'd agree with KG with some minor differences due to me being a regular tourist rather than a resident. For various reasons I target a more commercial arrangement.

The majority do have "serious relationship only" listed but this fascade soon drops when I make it clear what I'm after and they know I'm just visiting. By "soon", I mean after 3 or 4 DMs.

Financing discussions are also completed pretty quickly so everyone knows where they stand. I pay a little more than KG at 3 k for all night but am not offering any chance of a relationship, visa etc. I do get the odd taxi fare only or freebie but it's a rarety and not something I encourage.

Interestingly, I do get the opposite quite frequently where the girls say they do not want a LTR because they have a boyfriend and are just looking for some fun while he is away.

ForkTruck
08-31-18, 05:45
Many girls on DIA put a large city on their profile but when asked they say they are actually out in some province. Usually a 2-4 hour drive or bus ride to get to me. And, of course, they have no money for even bus and no one will lend them money so they ask me for 1-2000 php to get a ride, which they ask be sent to them by Western Union. Okay, maybe a scam, so I never sent money but felt like I passed up some really tasty treats by not trusting them. My question is what percentage of province girls who get sent travel funds actually show up on your doorstep? Of course they all say "I am honest and not a liar so will come to you" Then the bus fare back home to province is also my responsibility as well as reward for job well done. So it can get very expensive. Some I might have done anyway because they look so good. What percentage do show up if sent travel funds and are they reliable companions in from province? Anybody done this?

Chocha Monger
08-31-18, 18:06
Many girls on DIA put a large city on their profile but when asked they say they are actually out in some province. Usually a 2-4 hour drive or bus ride to get to me. And, of course, they have no money for even bus and no one will lend them money so they ask me for 1-2000 php to get a ride, which they ask be sent to them by Western Union. Okay, maybe a scam, so I never sent money but felt like I passed up some really tasty treats by not trusting them. My question is what percentage of province girls who get sent travel funds actually show up on your doorstep? Of course they all say "I am honest and not a liar so will come to you" Then the bus fare back home to province is also my responsibility as well as reward for job well done. So it can get very expensive. Some I might have done anyway because they look so good. What percentage do show up if sent travel funds and are they reliable companions in from province? Anybody done this?After you send the 2,000 pesos via Western Union and nursing a hard prick infused with 100 milligrams of Kamagra, the next message says, "Sorry, my papa carabao got very sick and we use your money to buy medicine to save his life. Now, no more to come to you. Send another 2 K only for fare, and I come because I am honest and not a liar".

D Cups
08-31-18, 19:07
Many girls on DIA put a large city on their profile but when asked they say they are actually out in some province. Usually a 2-4 hour drive or bus ride to get to me. And, of course, they have no money for even bus and no one will lend them money so they ask me for 1-2000 php to get a ride, which they ask be sent to them by Western Union. Okay, maybe a scam, so I never sent money but felt like I passed up some really tasty treats by not trusting them. My question is what percentage of province girls who get sent travel funds actually show up on your doorstep? Of course they all say "I am honest and not a liar so will come to you" Then the bus fare back home to province is also my responsibility as well as reward for job well done. So it can get very expensive. Some I might have done anyway because they look so good. What percentage do show up if sent travel funds and are they reliable companions in from province? Anybody done this?It's 50-50 at best, ForkTruck. Many girls are scammers but there are exceptions. If someone invents an online lie detector they will be rich.

D Cups
08-31-18, 19:09
Here is to you the Cup.

Still in talking stage, maybe fake profile. She insists she is real. Unusual for a philippina. If true hoping will not suffocate and die LOL.Wow, Sammy, good one. Let us know or PM me if those are as real and spectacular as they seem!

Dg8787
08-31-18, 22:01
Many girls on DIA put a large city on their profile but when asked they say they are actually out in some province. Usually a 2-4 hour drive or bus ride to get to me. And, of course, they have no money for even bus and no one will lend them money so they ask me for 1-2000 php to get a ride, which they ask be sent to them by Western Union. Okay, maybe a scam, so I never sent money but felt like I passed up some really tasty treats by not trusting them. My question is what percentage of province girls who get sent travel funds actually show up on your doorstep? Of course they all say "I am honest and not a liar so will come to you" Then the bus fare back home to province is also my responsibility as well as reward for job well done. So it can get very expensive. Some I might have done anyway because they look so good. What percentage do show up if sent travel funds and are they reliable companions in from province? Anybody done this?I have had 100%. Just do it and report back.

Mr Enternational
09-01-18, 05:44
Some I might have done anyway because they look so good. What percentage do show up if sent travel funds and are they reliable companions in from province? Anybody done this?I do not get it. Why worry about chicks that are not where you are or do not plan to be? Nobody goes to Rio and starts worrying about chicks in Sao Paulo. Not like there is a scarcity of chicks in Manila. Just work out of that basket. Then you send all that money and wait all that time and the chick gets there and is not what you imagined and you are stuck with her for a few days. Wonk Wonk.

Mogwai
09-01-18, 14:55
Many girls on DIA put a large city on their profile but when asked they say they are actually out in some province. Usually a 2-4 hour drive or bus ride to get to me. And, of course, they have no money for even bus and no one will lend them money so they ask me for 1-2000 php to get a ride, which they ask be sent to them by Western Union. Okay, maybe a scam, If they are asking 1000 or even 2000 PhP for the bus then they must be living far far away. To give you an idea: from Manila (Makati) to Angeles takes about 3 hours, depending on traffic, but a ticket is only 150 PhP.

Kabul Guy
09-01-18, 15:24
Many girls on DIA put a large city on their profile but when asked they say they are actually out in some province. Usually a 2-4 hour drive or bus ride to get to me. And, of course, they have no money for even bus and no one will lend them money so they ask me for 1-2000 php to get a ride, which they ask be sent to them by Western Union. .......They lied about where they are.

The lied about what the bus fare is, 1000 to 2000 will take you a long way by bus in this country, not just a 2 to 4 hour trip.

Why trust them with the fare?

Bushes
09-01-18, 18:10
To be fair, sometimes a Jeepney or bike or trike is needed if they are way outside. And it is a trip most visitors would not want to take.

If they are asking 1000 or even 2000 PhP for the bus then they must be living far far away. To give you an idea: from Manila (Makati) to Angeles takes about 3 hours, depending on traffic, but a ticket is only 150 PhP.

WestCoast1
09-02-18, 00:44
They lied about where they are.

The lied about what the bus fare is, 1000 to 2000 will take you a long way by bus in this country, not just a 2 to 4 hour trip.

Why trust them with the fare?Concur. In addition to that, I'm roughly aware of bus / tryke fares (similar everywhere). I tell them that for a first meeting that they must come up with fare to see me, and that I will reimburse (use the word 'give') a reasonable amount for fare (+ foods if its more than about 3 hours) when I meet them, then the same amount upon her leaving. As an example, non-aircon bus from Pampanga is about a 2. 5 hour bus ride and p200 (or less), as per the accounts here of gents taking a bus. Throw in a tryke and a jeep to the bus, you are talking p250. Girls will often mention much larger amounts, asking you for taxi fare (even if you send the taxi amount, she will tryke / bus and pocket the difference).

Recently a girl made a 7-hour bus ride to see me (she's a regular, DON'T do this with a first-time girl, she's not worth it in any circumstance) for a few days. Bus fare each way is 400, and throw in 250 for foods (the bus stops at a resto along the way; a plate of adobo / rice + juice is under p200; as is a McDo value meal). Add in 50 for tryke / jeep to get to the bus from her house, and you have 700 as the trip money. I have made this same trip to a nearby province to see her (and her friends, pictured in the PG), and she's made the trip to see me many times, so I know the amounts, and she's fine with that. However, she would probably ask a newb for 2000 for fare each way.

Also avoid girls who insists on taking a taxi or aircon bus (luxuries). Last month in Cebu, one of my long-time girls (normally takes 2 jeeps to get to me, 20 minutes in clear traffic and 50 minutes in heavy traffic) suddenly asked in txt on her way to me for taxi fare. "When I'm there in taxi you can pay the driver my fare". You MUST be kidding sweetie! She repeated the request, more insistent. No, thanks sweetie, stay home. An hour later the door guard called the room: "Sir, miss Jennylyn is here". Ya, send her up. In the morning she was fine for the usual amount, which included p30 for round-trip jeeps (p7+7 +7+7). She was so offended by the taxi refusal that she returned twice more in a week, and asked for even more nights.

Another thought: Stop chatting girls who are more than an hour outside Manila. What is the need? So many willing girls actually IN the city.

Chocha Monger
09-03-18, 05:20
Thanks Natty. You are right. The days when young hot girls would suck shriveled cocks all night for 1000 pesos are long gone. But if you have the dough and are willing to spend, you can get a good experience. Plenty of hot chicks around.That is just depressing for 99% of mongers. LOL! The sole appeal of Angeles City was that pensioners and working class sex tourists could get hot girls to suck their old shriveled cocks all night long for 1,000 pesos. That Angeles City is dead. What remains is something else that is less GFE at higher price.

That is why mongers cry about the demise of "the old Angeles City" because gone are the days of giving hot girls multiple cream pies for a song. The rich man does not have to go to AC to get his old shriveled cock sucked all night by hot models. The wealthy with unlimited funds do not need places like AC but the pensioner and the working poor do.

Sammon
09-03-18, 18:44
That is just depressing for 99% of mongers. LOL! The sole appeal of Angeles City was that pensioners and working class sex tourists could get hot girls to suck their old shriveled cocks all night long for 1,000 pesos. That Angeles City is dead. What remains is something else that is less GFE at higher price.

That is why mongers cry about the demise of "the old Angeles City" because gone are the days of giving hot girls multiple cream pies for a song. The rich man does not have to go to AC to get his old shriveled cock sucked all night by hot models. The wealthy with unlimited funds do not need places like AC but the pensioner and the working poor do.This is why I am considering taking sand to the beach on my next visit to AC. Why go to AC? I like the festival atmosphere, do not feel foreigner, can dance the night away with my grand daughters without blinking an eye, can live my younger days etc. Only pussy costs more but not the hotel, food, entertainment. I love the legitimate massage parlors run by Koreans who do a nice job cheap and clean.

I am talking with some normal girls whom I need to convince to come and stay with me. This way I do not need to deal with stuck ups, service dissatisfaction, runners, scams etc. Love to sit nursing my drink in a bar watching all the drama happening around me without the pressure of lady drinks, pressure to select a girl for barfine if I already have a good looking girl beside me. I have done this couple of times before. Did the girls like it? Hard to say. It is their first time seeing a set up like this. Sure they have heard about it but never experienced. They never believed a girl can be dancing on stage for 10 hours and go with a different person every night.

D Cups
09-03-18, 20:25
That is just depressing for 99% of mongers. LOL! The sole appeal of Angeles City was that pensioners and working class sex tourists could get hot girls to suck their old shriveled cocks all night long for 1,000 pesos. That Angeles City is dead. What remains is something else that is less GFE at higher price.

That is why mongers cry about the demise of "the old Angeles City" because gone are the days of giving hot girls multiple cream pies for a song. The rich man does not have to go to AC to get his old shriveled cock sucked all night by hot models. The wealthy with unlimited funds do not need places like AC but the pensioner and the working poor do.No tears here, CM. I must be in the 1%. Anyway, in the 80's if you were young, buff and military like me you didn't even have to pay for it, well maybe $10, and it was mmmmmmmmmmm good then as it is now.

Chocha Monger
09-04-18, 00:58
This is why I am considering taking sand to the beach on my next visit to AC. Why go to AC? I like the festival atmosphere, do not feel foreigner, can dance the night away with my grand daughters without blinking an eye, can live my younger days etc. Only pussy costs more but not the hotel, food, entertainment. I love the legitimate massage parlors run by Koreans who do a nice job cheap and clean.

I am talking with some normal girls whom I need to convince to come and stay with me. This way I do not need to deal with stuck ups, service dissatisfaction, runners, scams etc. Love to sit nursing my drink in a bar watching all the drama happening around me without the pressure of lady drinks, pressure to select a girl for barfine if I already have a good looking girl beside me. I have done this couple of times before. Did the girls like it? Hard to say. It is their first time seeing a set up like this. Sure they have heard about it but never experienced. They never believed a girl can be dancing on stage for 10 hours and go with a different person every night.BYOB sounds like a good strategy. Many girls from Manila and other cities are eager to accompany fellas to Angeles City to see if the rumors of it being the most sinful city in the Philippines are true. You certainly will not be the first to go that route.

When you take a traveling companion along with you to see all the sordid activities in progress in AC, she puts her pussy to work twice as hard once she sees at the competition doing their best to get a piece of your wallet. LOL!

Hotel, food, and entertainment prices remain the same but pussy prices rise because the 333 Club only collects bragging points for overpaying on pussy, while bargaining hard on the other stuff. LOL! The 333 guys compete with each other to pay more for the same pussy and the market reflects this pricing structure.

Cbea20
09-04-18, 04:18
I do not get it. Why worry about chicks that are not where you are or do not plan to be? Nobody goes to Rio and starts worrying about chicks in Sao Paulo. Not like there is a scarcity of chicks in Manila. Just work out of that basket. Then you send all that money and wait all that time and the chick gets there and is not what you imagined and you are stuck with her for a few days. Wonk Wonk.That is the best approach if you are stationed in Rio or Sao Paulo. Or Manila, AC or Cebu. But here in the province (bundok), sometimes a promising internet cutie is a bus plus ferry ride away. In that case, my experience suggests never going to meet her myself. If you want to see the place, okay--have a lineup of 3 or 4 to meet. A girl might get her "kilig" (her jollies) just by having a foreigner come to visit. I have never found a keeper by going to meet. Girls coming to my place to meet me, the success rate is about 50%. And some of them are very, very good. There are advantages to having someone from another island. She is not worried about being seen with by whoever, and she has no friends or relatives to tag along or distract her. If she has family or friends already on your island, absolutely do not send her travel money. If her family wants her to visit, they will provide.

Afterthought: with some ferry companies, as with airlines, you can pay for the ticket at your end, with instructions to refund only to you.

Cbea20
09-04-18, 04:22
Here is to you the Cup.

Still in talking stage, maybe fake profile. She insists she is real. Unusual for a philippina. If true hoping will not suffocate and die LOL.Of course you must validate with Skype or other visual conversation.

Chocha Monger
09-04-18, 04:58
That is the best approach if you are stationed in Rio or Sao Paulo. Or Manila, AC or Cebu. But here in the province (bundok), sometimes a promising internet cutie is a bus plus ferry ride away. In that case, my experience suggests never going to meet her myself. If you want to see the place, okay--have a lineup of 3 or 4 to meet. A girl might get her "kilig" (her jollies) just by having a foreigner come to visit. I have never found a keeper by going to meet. Girls coming to my place to meet me, the success rate is about 50%. And some of them are very, very good. There are advantages to having someone from another island. She is not worried about being seen with by whoever, and she has no friends or relatives to tag along or distract her. If she has family or friends already on your island, absolutely do not send her travel money. If her family wants her to visit, they will provide.

Afterthought: with some ferry companies, as with airlines, you can pay for the ticket at your end, with instructions to refund only to you.What happens when she takes a combined 7-hour bus and ferry ride to come meet you and she is a real woofer? Do you just break out two paper bags and fuck her anyway? It would be a real dick move to hand her return fare and reimbursement at the door. You would at least have to put her up for the night, as it would be too late to send her back after such an exhausting journey. In that case, you may as well just fuck her with the lights off. LOL! You are going to pay anyway, and you cannot use the room to screw other girls for the night.

BrainDrain
09-04-18, 08:13
That will leave me with a call centre girl, lives and works close and likes to come over at 6 AM, a student with some of the best oral skills I've seen and a shop girl who likes to bring a friend once in a while.

All were Tinder or Pinalove finds.Thanks for sharing your roster considerations. It's amazing how the system works and over a short time I assume those empty slots will be filled again, there will be another cull and the overall quality of your herd will further improve.

I also have 2-3 regulars whom I am happy with. Just don't want hassles sometimes. Then I always need to have some crazy diversity for no reason.

BD.

Blanquiceleste
09-05-18, 01:43
The rich man does not have to go to AC to get his old shriveled cock sucked all night by hot models. The wealthy with unlimited funds do not need places like AC but the pensioner and the working poor do.Are you certain rich men do not go to AC to get laid? At the time I was in AC (around mid-August), ABC Hotel was full and LGH had just a few smoking rooms left. Now surely, these rooms are not being occupied by pensioners, are they?

Also, we often talk about the 333 brigade throwing money around. FYI I noticed there were quite a few westerners too who participated in the mindless act of "making it rain" at clubs like Atlantis, Ra and even Lancelot. Hell, there were some 60+ westerners doing the rain thing at a Perimeter bar like Det5. Imagine.

BTW the new Lancelot absolutely sucks. The format, the decor, the girls, the manager. Depressing.

Blanquiceleste
09-05-18, 15:58
Whose definition of "rich" are we using?

Mongers would look at how much another guy HAS: nice car, house, income, bank account etc.

Girls look for how much a guy is SPENDING and do not care about the above definition.

That's why there are so many guys in AC who are "rich" for two weeks and why they are so popular.LMAO.

As a monger I only look at girls. Their face, their tits, their skin tone, and where possible, their pussy.

As a rule, the guy who is in a mongering destination for a short holiday will always spend more than the average Joe who resides there, even if he is hunting bargain BJs down blow row from toothless grannies. No brain surgery here.

PedroMorales
09-05-18, 17:17
I read back a few pages about rich and poor mongers in Angeles. Jackson, who owned this site, did visit Bangkok and stayed in Nana, evidence that rich mongers exist and they stay in monger hotels. I don't really get the uber rich, visiting Las Vegas and similar places and flushing $$ away. Americans explained to me why they prefer the glamour of Vegas to some cheap Indian reservation that also has the same basic amenities.

In Angeles and similar places, I want cheap women I can bonk without taking a serious financial hit. I could bonk hookers in Europe at the same rate but go broke at a much quicker rate.

In somewhere like Angeles, I also want to go around dressed down and for the woman to know I pay so she performs. I also do not want to be magnet for muggers and nor do I want to be somewhere where getting mugged is par for the course.

Angeles has the advantage of tonnes of pussy but its tourist reputation does put up the price. Smaller places have plenty of women but less to do besides jerking off into them. My ideal place would be moderately priced, plentiful women but not too mercenary regarding clock watching and Pampanga's other stunts. To get that place involves a lot more homework and down time.

Kabul Guy
09-06-18, 09:15
Does anyone know why Cebu has its own forum here and is not in the main Philippine one?

It does not appear to be getting much action and I think that it should be merged into the main Philippine one. It is kind of hard to find unless you know where to look for it as it doesn't show up in all the lists.

Anyone support that idea? Anyone oppose?

We can take the pulse of the members here and ask Jackson to make changes if that is the group consensus.

For anyone who does not know how to find it, go to the top of the page showing the path and click on Asia, scroll down to the detailed list and you will see The Philippines, The Philippines Cebu and finally the Philippines Dragon Slayer which has not had a post in a couple of years.

Kabul Guy
09-06-18, 09:41
Thanks for sharing your roster considerations. It's amazing how the system works and over a short time I assume those empty slots will be filled again, there will be another cull and the overall quality of your herd will further improve.

I also have 2-3 regulars whom I am happy with. Just don't want hassles sometimes. Then I always need to have some crazy diversity for no reason.

BD.My ideal rotation would start with a girl who has weekends off. She could come Friday night and stay until Monday AM. Then Monday night a girl with Tuesday off could come and stay until Wednesday AM. Wednesday night a girl with Thursday off could come and stay until Friday morning. Wash Rinse Repeat. (Periodic bring a friend sessions too LOL).

That would give me daytime Monday, Wednesday and Friday to do things I'd not want her to tag along for like go to the bank, interview possible replacements, take care if visa and immigration, visit Accaba Spa etc. You know the essential things in life.

Right now my rotation is a girl in Grad School. Very smart and I really enjoy her company even out of bed but she is crazy busy with school and a teaching load (around 250 students) She spent all of last Sunday marking papers and working on her school stuff. But she did it just wearing panties so it wasn't all that bad. (I would turn up the A / see just to make her nipples pop. LOL) She got help with buying a laptop and a projector for school and I bought a printer that I keep here that she uses extensively. Nice dinners but no regular allowance. She has a scholarship so no need to help with tuition, her teaching provides her with living money. She was one of my first meets and it took a several months to get her into the rotation but the wait was worth it.

I have a call center girl who comes over in the morning whenever I ask her to. No fixed schedule but she only lasts a couple of hours then needs to nap. She is on bat for tomorrow's morning wood. She was also an early meet. I was chatting with one on PL who turned out to be a ladyboy and he / she introduced us. We were on and off for a while but she is back as a regular in the stable.

I have an unemployed girl who will be here on about a 2 hour notice. She is new and just left. She doesn't look like a keeper since she messages and calls constantly.

The first two are exclusive to me not too sure about the unemployed one.

The last two get 2 k each a visit.

Wicked Roger
09-06-18, 10:52
Does anyone know why Cebu has its own forum here and is not in the main Philippine one?

It does not appear to be getting much action and I think that it should be merged into the main Philippine one. It is kind of hard to find unless you know where to look for it as it doesn't show up in all the lists.

Anyone support that idea? Anyone oppose?

We can take the pulse of the members here and ask Jackson to make changes if that is the group consensus.

For anyone who does not know how to find it, go to the top of the page showing the path and click on Asia, scroll down to the detailed list and you will see The Philippines, The Philippines Cebu and finally the Philippines Dragon Slayer which has not had a post in a couple of years.KG,

Cebu was moved as many wanted it as was getting lost in the main threads. I supported that as was getting all messed up with general Philippines. This made it messy. Yes limited comments but depends who goes there as I know many who do but rarely post.

If you did not know DS died some time back (roughly when the thread stopped. You see mention of his death in his forum) and thus his thread is inactive. Admin was asked to remove it but so far no action.

Hope that helps.

KongKing
09-06-18, 14:39

Anyone support that idea? Anyone oppose?This topic was discussed when it was separated from the main Philippines Board, and has been discussed a few times since. A number have called for a change but no action.

The separation has clearly resulted in a fall off in visitors to the repositioned Cebu Forum. Only 52 topics posted in General Reports-Cebu in the last 20 months.

It was moved out of the Threads List and is now two or three clicks away in the Bloggs List, which contains a lot of dead material. It's near the bottom under "Link to Cebu Forum", easily missed.

For me I think it is an inconvenience and I seldom go there. But I suspect this maybe an advantage to those Cebu regulars who supported the separation as it would reduce the ISG visitors and competitors to their Cebu patch? Maybe!

I support a move to put Cebu back into the main forum thread.

[I guess your enquiry should have been posted under "General Info"?]

D Cups
09-07-18, 15:36
Guys here love him though. That says something too.I have to admit I like CM's posts because they are chocked with well written humor and solid research. As for his negativity, I'll leave that to the armchair shrinks on here. Keep on keeping on, Chocha Monger, and try to get laid once in a while to sweeten up that sour disposition!

PedroMorales
09-09-18, 10:35
Too gratuitous for me. It's his whole life to post here. Editorials belong in the General Forum. There he can post about the "shriveled up old guys" and the other "stupid mongers" and to his heart's content. He goes after everybody but himself with his snide "glass half empty" editorials. I can do without them. He has never offered TRs and / or pics. It's always negative. But whatever floats the boats here is okay by me but I think he does harm to the scene..I disagree. CM can write and not everyone wants pictures and badly written accounts of having sex, which people have been doing for 7,000 years if you are a Biblical literalist and for millions of years otherwise. I don't bother taking their photos anymore and have not for a long time. I can't even be bothered remembering their names, though I do like asking them about their customers.

I am currently debating on whether to take a long tour of the Philippines and CM's information / take would be much m,ore relevant than that of others telling me they scored in Pampanga.

X Man
09-10-18, 13:35
Lost in the general thread? Oh really? I don't remember any discussion. The Cebu forum suddenly went dark. Maybe I was busy when this discussion took place.

What exactly was the complaint? Seems like the thread is more lost now than it ever was before.

Solutions may be to request new threads. Those involved in the original "discussion" should give some feedback. Cebu is both a city and a large province and is part of the Visayans. Cebu is a hub for travel in the Visayans and even Mindanao. I'm guessing that is where some previous criticism has occurred.

Those with long experience in the Philippines (I'm a regular visitor, not a resident) already know how to get laid. For us there is often more value in other types of information like restaurants, hotels, anecdotes, inside info, the latest ferry information etc.

I have no power to create a new thread, but I can ask. How about:

Cebu Women.

Cebu area bars and nightlife.

Cebu Hotels and Restaurants.

Cebu as hub for travel.

Personally, I think the old Cebu thread was just fine. X Man.

KG,

Cebu was moved as many wanted it as was getting lost in the main threads. I supported that as was getting all messed up with general Philippines. This made it messy. Yes limited comments but depends who goes there as I know many who do but rarely post.

If you did not know DS died some time back (roughly when the thread stopped. You see mention of his death in his forum) and thus his thread is inactive. Admin was asked to remove it but so far no action.

Hope that helps.

X Man
09-23-18, 10:49
I was going thru some of my old online notes. Found a notation about a gal on FB. I may have met her on one of the online sites I use like PL, DIA. I fb search the gal and she's gone (like most women in my life!

The note, my note to myself, says she has a friend named A and he has a lot of female fb "friends". I fb search this guy and sure enough he has a few cute gals on his friend list. He's in his thirties and appears middle class. The sad thing. There is also a short vid of his funeral. I can't understand the local language in the various posts, but it seems he met his demise at a convenience store and there may be a guy with a mole on his face who is responsible, or possibly has information.

I've had a few too many deaths and funerals recently, so it brought some bad feelings. I guess this is what we have to expect as we get older. Of course this guy is mostly anonymous to me, but still sad that a young and apparently popular guy met his end.

BrainDrain
09-23-18, 22:24
I was going thru some of my old online notes. Found a notation about a gal on FB. I may have met her on one of the online sites I use like PL, DIA. I fb search the gal and she's gone (like most women in my life!One thing that Filipinos know about it death. From the day they are born their friends and cohort die at about 3% per annum. Unlicensed, untrained motorbike riding without helmets, crazy trikes, unregulated weapons, poor roads etc etc means that their lives have death as a regular visitor.

This contracts with the west where 'most' of our cohort survive until the 5th decade at which time they start to exit this place.

I also look in on former girls and am amazed at their better lives without me.

BD.

D Cups
09-24-18, 14:13
Here is to you the Cup.

Still in talking stage, maybe fake profile. She insists she is real. Unusual for a philippina. If true hoping will not suffocate and die LOL.Sammy,

Did you connect with this one, yet? I need a full report! Thanks!

Sammon
09-24-18, 21:00
Sammy,

Did you connect with this one, yet? I need a full report! Thanks!Sorry to say she or he vanished into thin air. Must be fake profile. Usually the ladyboys do that. I knew it is too good to be true but hoped it was genuine. She or he gave me phone number and we chatted many times.

X Man
09-25-18, 16:03
I suspect those girls you wonder about are the ones who rocked your world. She may have snagged a big fish and is now living the good life.

There are few of those that I think about and I realize she did well and she deserved it. And I'm "amazed at their better lives without me". A few are right there on FB with their happy family. Good for them!

But there are a few who were gold digging P4P, "I need help" bullshitters. And when she got "attached", I felt genuinely sorry for the guy. Those are the one's who stay in contact a bit, complain about how stingy he is, and then disappear -- probably bringing all kinds of misery on herself and the people around her.

I point at two extremes and there are all kinds of people in between.

SNIP
I also look in on former girls and am amazed at their better lives without me.

BD.

Member #1088
10-03-18, 16:13
Well, I been rejected several times by DIA. It looks they track IP now to reject new accounts. You can't log in from a virtual machine or using vpn. I think I will change my internet provider, see if that shakes some freedom there. Any other ideas?

Breadman
10-03-18, 17:27
I have no power to create a new threadAnyone can start a new thread. Top left corner of the page (just below " Forum: The Philippines") click on 'new thread' and make a new Cebu thread.

BrainDrain
10-03-18, 21:27
Well, I been rejected several times by DIA. It looks they track IP now to reject new accounts. You can't log in from a virtual machine or using vpn. I think I will change my internet provider, see if that shakes some freedom there. Any other ideas?That doesn't make sense. Just use Pinalove or Tagged instead.

Nice Guy 99
10-04-18, 01:23
Well, I been rejected several times by DIA. It looks they track IP now to reject new accounts. You can't log in from a virtual machine or using vpn. I think I will change my internet provider, see if that shakes some freedom there. Any other ideas?You can log in with a VPN just need to pick a country / VPN provider they are not blocking. Experiment.

ForkTruck
10-04-18, 02:53
I log in from the USA Using a VPN, works fine.

You can log in with a VPN just need to pick a country / VPN provider they are not blocking. Experiment.

ForkTruck
10-04-18, 15:33
I log in from the USA Using a VPN, works fine.I forgot to add. My VPN provider is IPA.

SaltyPete
10-04-18, 16:22
I log in from the USA Using a VPN, works fine.I gather the OP had his original account blocked and is trying to create a new one? Try using a friend's computer / tablet / phone (one that is in "the know", LOL) to create an account.

Member #1088
10-05-18, 00:40
I gather the OP had his original account blocked and is trying to create a new one? Try using a friend's computer / tablet / phone (one that is in "the know", LOL) to create an account.Good idea, I wonder if a service could be started for the people in need of a DIA acct LOL.

Kabul Guy
10-05-18, 05:53
Good idea, I wonder if a service could be started for the people in need of a DIA acct LOL.Signed up to DIA a while ago, immediately upon paying for the premium access my account was blocked. No information on why, no reply as to why my account was blocked.

I disputed the charge on the account and MCard came back that I was blocked for "violations of the user agreement" with no explainati0 on as what spefcific policy I had violated. I again complained and was eventually refunded my money by MCard.

In Canada the card agreement is that you pay for services rendered, since I got no service they refunded my money. I suspect that the amount was less than their discussion limit and since it was the only disputed amount ever on that card, they simply refunded it as a customer service gesture and never got anything from DIA.

I simply stay away from it now, the opther sites give me enough good leads for my hunting style so I am happy with Tinder, PL and SA.

Jhongage
10-05-18, 10:52
Hi,

I am looking for the best site or app which all you fellow friends are using here.

I have plans on visiting soon and would like to figure everything before hand.

All helps will be highly appreciated and duly reciprocated.

Thanks.

Member #1088
10-05-18, 12:43
Signed up to DIA a while ago, immediately upon paying for the premium access my account was blocked. No information on why, no reply as to why my account was blocked.

I disputed the charge on the account and MCard came back that I was blocked for "violations of the user agreement" with no explainati0 on as what spefcific policy I had violated. I again complained and was eventually refunded my money by MCard.

In Canada the card agreement is that you pay for services rendered, since I got no service they refunded my money. I suspect that the amount was less than their discussion limit and since it was the only disputed amount ever on that card, they simply refunded it as a customer service gesture and never got anything from DIA.

I simply stay away from it now, the opther sites give me enough good leads for my hunting style so I am happy with Tinder, PL and SA.I didn't know DIA can have paid members. SA?

Mr Enternational
10-05-18, 12:49
I didn't know DIA can have paid members. SA?Seeking Arrangement.

Kabul Guy
10-05-18, 16:23
I didn't know DIA can have paid members. SA?My mistake, It was plenty odf fish POF that canceled membership as soon as I paid.

Kabul Guy
10-05-18, 16:28
I didn't know DIA can have paid members. SA?My mistake it was pof that canceled when I upgraded.

Goferring
10-06-18, 03:19
Hi,

I am looking for the best site or app which all you fellow friends are using here.

Thanks.This question gets asked and answered pretty frequently:

What do you want?

Hard core hookers after hours? Tinder.

General, younger freelancers? PinaLove.

Employed or "good" girls to fuck on a second date? Cupid.

Obviously a gross simplification, but you get the idea.Like many, I've also been banned from DIA too may times to care any more and am too tight fisted to pay for SA so RTFF for more info on those.

Enjoy, G.

Wicked Roger
10-06-18, 10:25
This question gets asked and answered pretty frequently:

Like many, I've also been banned from DIA too may times to care any more and am too tight fisted to pay for SA so RTFF for more info on those.

Enjoy, G.Well Goferring he has 20 FRs mostly 'please can I have her digits' all but this one in the India board (the UAE is being polluted and over ran with similar posters) so thinking he will RTFF for the basics apps is like hoping Santa will come down the chimney in December and bring you what you really want or me winning the lotto LOL.

Jhongage when you have RTFF maybe you can suggest news apps we can use as a newbie perspective is always welcome.

D Cups
10-06-18, 15:49
My mistake, It was plenty odf fish POF that canceled membership as soon as I paid.Plenty of fish is really plenty of whales. You aren't missing anything. KG.

Member #1088
10-06-18, 23:08
Plenty of fish is really plenty of whales. You aren't missing anything. KG.I agreed, but far the best one is DIA, but is the one who is the most restricted to nice guys like us. .

I think is the one with the most and better chances to sync with the right one for you, no matter what you look for, type of romance. Length of term, age or level of expertise (none to hardcore). my only advice stay away from under 21, is not worth it, not just the legal side, but also the drama if it doesnt work out

Member #1088
10-06-18, 23:24
I agreed, but far the best one is DIA, but is the one who is the most restricted to nice guys like us. .

I think is the one with the most and better chances to sync with the right one for you, no matter what you look for, type of romance. Length of term, age or level of expertise (none to hardcore). my only advice stay away from under 21, is not worth it, not just the legal side, but also the drama if it doesnt work outAnd it just happened again, this 19 yrs old start chatting me in PL, and after no more than 10 min, she is demanding I send her help for her situation.

She give me all this drama about an ex and all her problems.

OMG, she said she tlak to me so I should be happy and help her.

Feel sad for her, but I'm not a rich guy.

All the drama when the girl even at 19 is not mature enough yet.

Kabul Guy
10-06-18, 23:48
And it just happened again, this 19 yrs old start chatting me in PL, and after no more than 10 min, she is demanding I send her help for her situation.

All the drama when the girl even at 19 is not mature enough yet.Excessive drama is part of pina life. Just watch some of their TV shows, they are worse than our daytime soaps in terms of life=drama.

I have had women in their late 30's start off demanding money. Just remember that some of these girls earn 500 or less a day. They can spend a whole day chatting you up to get you to send 1000 p and they are better off at the end of that time than if they had an honest job.

GoodEnough
10-07-18, 03:49
And it just happened again, this 19 yrs old start chatting me in PL, and after no more than 10 min, she is demanding I send her help for her situation.

She give me all this drama about an ex and all her problems.

OMG, she said she tlak to me so I should be happy and help her.

Feel sad for her, but I'm not a rich guy.

All the drama when the girl even at 19 is not mature enough yet.As Kabul has pointed out, endless histrionic drama is part and parcel of life here, and touches many spheres in addition to entertainment. Just look at the way politics are covered, as an endless soap opera, much like coverage now in the United States. But there are other factors at play as well. First, opportunities for gainful employment, particularly for those without a college degree, and particularly for females, is extremely circumscribed. Second, family pressures to "produce" money for the school fees of younger children, for parents' medical problems, or just to put food on the table, are enormous in poorer communities, and familial obligations are felt much more strongly here than in the West.

GE.

Mr Enternational
10-07-18, 04:12
As Kabul has pointed out, endless histrionic drama is part and parcel of life here, and touches many spheres in addition to entertainment. Just look at the way politics are covered, as an endless soap opera, much like coverage now in the United States. But there are other factors at play as well. First, opportunities for gainful employment, particularly for those without a college degree, and particularly for females, is extremely circumscribed. Second, family pressures to "produce" money for the school fees of younger children, for parents' medical problems, or just to put food on the table, are enormous in poorer communities, and familial obligations are felt much more strongly here than in the West.

GE.Are you ascribing drama to lack of money? I have delt with plenty of Filipina chicks that are not rich and don't get half the drama you guys talk about. Maybe they are just able to turn it on and off and know who they can get away with what with.

Member #1088
10-07-18, 05:22
Are you ascribing drama to lack of money? I have delt with plenty of Filipina chicks that are not rich and don't get half the drama you guys talk about. Maybe they are just able to turn it on and off and know who they can get away with what with.Would they be younger ones? 19-22? Mid 23-27 seasoned-above 27? That they don't give you drama?

Kabul Guy
10-07-18, 06:02
Are you ascribing drama to lack of money? I have delt with plenty of Filipina chicks that are not rich and don't get half the drama you guys talk about. Maybe they are just able to turn it on and off and know who they can get away with what with.No I am saying that for a lot of pina's life is equal to drama. Money demands are a separate issue, just remember that if a girl can scam a just guy out of 1000 p a day, she is better off than having a regular job. Some girls will use drama as a tool to get you to send money, some will take an opposite tact and try to shame you into sending money, con you into sending money so that they can come to see you and make your wildest fantasies come true, some will. You get the idea. Not all will try to con you, some will actually come see you if you send them money, most will not. A fundamental rule is never send money to a girl you have not met yet. Yes you will lose a girl or two but overall you will save a lot of money. (Second fundamental rule is to try not to send money to a girl you have met, send a grab to pick them up, buy the tickets directly, make their bill payments directly etc.).

There soap operas (as are their politics, and their lives on a job. As is their family life etc.) are all drama driven, huge conflict over nothing that ends well after an hour less commercial time is how some of these girls view the world.

If no huge drama then no live happy ever after in their minds. If no yelling and screaming then you don't love them enough to fight for them.

The amount of drama is totally independent of other factors in the girls like education, money social status etc. It is, if anything maturity driven, the immature girls without regard for their chronological age, want the drama because they cannot differentiate between TV shows and reality. More mature women, again without regard for chronological age, see that TV is not reality an will dispense with the drama in some (a few, most, once in a while?) cases.

Chocha Monger
10-07-18, 09:38
Are you ascribing drama to lack of money? I have delt with plenty of Filipina chicks that are not rich and don't get half the drama you guys talk about. Maybe they are just able to turn it on and off and know who they can get away with what with.Correct! They know whose dick they can twist for cash. They know it would not work on the mongers who just move on to the next puss waiting in line. Hence, they do not even try. LOL! They save the emotional extortion for fellas who care about their tantrums and fictitious crises.

Mr Enternational
10-10-18, 23:11
Chick I fucked last time I was in Manila talking about she fell and had to have surgery to the tune of 150K. Shit. I thought I closed my tab out when I saw her. How is my whatsapp popping up in the conversation of a hospital bill? Hell, I don't even know what a patellar is! Sounds made up to me. If it wasn't for the pictures...

I ate at McDonald's 3 weeks ago. The fry machine there went on the fritz last week. They didn't call me asking if I could pitch in to pay the electrician.

Kabul Guy
10-10-18, 23:28

I ate at McDonald's 3 weeks ago. The fry machine there went on the fritz last week. They didn't call me asking if I could pitch in to pay the electrician.The only reason they didn't call is you never left your number.

D Cups
10-11-18, 00:18
Chick I fucked last time I was in Manila talking about she fell and had to have surgery to the tune of 150K.what a patellar is! Sounds made up to me. Sounds like a new version of the arm transfusion scam. She is probably babbling about her knee. Photos doctored (pun intended).

GDreams
10-12-18, 14:05
Was in Manila (Makati) transiting for a job. Prior to arrival spent a bit of time on Pinalove and Dateinasia. Organised some meetings. First from Pinalove no showed. So hopped on Wechat but after an annoying conversation that resulted in some time wasting I was simply too tired to be bothered. Next day got a Wechat massage girl to come over for 2500. Was a lot chubbier than photos but I just wanted a massage and some relief so I forgoed anything more. Had organised a meeting with a PinaLove girl but she bailed. Went to LA Cafe that night but wasnt impressed. Went on Wechat about midnight and got a reasonable 24 yo and had reasonable but not mind blowing sex, cost 2000 but ended up giving her 2500 for taxi. Next day organised a 25 yo from tinder to visit. Again OK slim figure but empty tits from having a kid, paid 3000. Another 20 yo girl had been chatting to from Tinder kept bugging me but wanted too much. I was interested in having her a couple of days but goal posts kept moving. We eventually met about 5 pm the next day and she stayed overnight. Was pleasant looking but slightly chubby. She needed money for her study and according to her only had 2 boyfriends. I kept telling her that I was old and reloading would take some time. We had agreed on 2500 a shot. She wanted as many shots as she could and got a prolonged riding. She was a bit inexperienced but the freshness made it a bit more exciting. She is open to meeting when I return but I told her now we have met, the pricing next time will be somewhat less. I attach her photos below. I had quiet a few interactions with PL and the girls but they all danced around being able to meet. Perhaps will have better luck on my way out. The company paid for my flights and accommodation so I was not so concerned about price, I was more concerned about getting good quality and given I don't like bars and saved myself the transport, drinks and barfines, I was happy with the value / quality that I achieved.

Chocha Monger
10-13-18, 06:09
Was in Manila (Makati) transiting for a job. Prior to arrival spent a bit of time on Pinalove and Dateinasia. Organised some meetings. First from Pinalove no showed. So hopped on Wechat but after an annoying conversation that resulted in some time wasting I was simply too tired to be bothered. Next day got a Wechat massage girl to come over for 2500. Was a lot chubbier than photos but I just wanted a massage and some relief so I forgoed anything more. Had organised a meeting with a PinaLove girl but she bailed. Went to LA Cafe that night but wasnt impressed. Went on Wechat about midnight and got a reasonable 24 yo and had reasonable but not mind blowing sex, cost 2000 but ended up giving her 2500 for taxi. Next day organised a 25 yo from tinder to visit. Again OK slim figure but empty tits from having a kid, paid 3000. Another 20 yo girl had been chatting to from Tinder kept bugging me but wanted too much. I was interested in having her a couple of days but goal posts kept moving. We eventually met about 5 pm the next day and she stayed overnight. Was pleasant looking but slightly chubby. She needed money for her study and according to her only had 2 boyfriends. I kept telling her that I was old and reloading would take some time. We had agreed on 2500 a shot. She wanted as many shots as she could and got a prolonged riding. She was a bit inexperienced but the freshness made it a bit more exciting. She is open to meeting when I return but I told her now we have met, the pricing next time will be somewhat less. I attach her photos below. I had quiet a few interactions with PL and the girls but they all danced around being able to meet. Perhaps will have better luck on my way out. The company paid for my flights and accommodation so I was not so concerned about price, I was more concerned about getting good quality and given I don't like bars and saved myself the transport, drinks and barfines, I was happy with the value / quality that I achieved.That Hippoprostimus has a huge horse pussy! LOL! At P2,500 per shot, she made bank. Doubt that she will spend it on going to school to get a job paying P350 per day. All the hookers in Manila claim that they are college girls because they think that it raises their market value. Maybe it does for Pinoy clientele because all the taxi drivers touting hookers always claim that they can provide "college girls" to mongers. The only educational institutions those girls attend are Cowboy Grill University and LA Caf College, where they work towards their MBA in Entrepreneurial Intercourse.

Kabul Guy
10-13-18, 15:26
I lost one of my regular girls today. She had been coming every Saturday after her last class and leaving Tuesday mornings for her first class of the week, no classes on Mondays.

She was a lot of fun to be with and was even good company out of bed, intelligent and pretty worldly for a pina who has not traveled many places.

She forgot that we had agreed that marriage and kids were not going to happen, she drew a line in the sand saying she wanted marriage and at least one kid (knowing full well that that is basically an impossibility for me now).

Spent the evening on Tinder and PL, have a date lined up for tomorrow and another one for Sunday. I'll miss her but it will not take long to fill her place in the schedule.

The moral of the story is that no matter how much fun she is, how much you like her there are several out there that will be just as much fun, be just as likable and will be ready to step into her place in pretty short notice. Never let them rewrite the terms and conditions of the relationship unilaterally.

ForkTruck
10-13-18, 18:54
I was kicked off of DIA due to a verbal altercation with a nasty Ladyboy who was passing himself off as a girl. Unfortunately I used some language apparently deemed unacceptable. I also suspect I was reported by some girls who I must have come on to forward with. (word to the wise that they are not all on there for a date for sex and will seek revenge for perceived disrespect). So I have established a new account using another PC, a new email, and new pics. I don't know if that was the reason or not but I can no longer log in using my VPN. I just disconnect from the IPA VPN prior to sign in and that works to get me back in. I was writing down names and CP numbers as I searched so all is not lost although much was. So Sad.

I forgot to add. My VPN provider is IPA.

Mr Enternational
10-13-18, 18:59
She forgot that we had agreed that marriage and kids were not going to happen, she drew a line in the sand saying she wanted marriage and at least one kid (knowing full well that that is basically an impossibility for me now).I always say that it is cop and blow and to enjoy someone while you are with them. Your experience is why you can always be honest with women. They will agree to anything, thinking later they change whatever was said. I have a chick in Dominican Republic that I am messing with. She got mad at me for whatever reason and suggested hooking me up with her friend that has no kids and a good job. I took her up on the offer. Now that I am talking to her friend she is even angry about that. Bih, it was your suggestion. What these biches really want from a?

Goferring
10-14-18, 07:49
I was kicked off of DIA due to a verbal altercation with a nasty Ladyboy who was passing himself off as a girl. Unfortunately I used some language apparently deemed unacceptable. I also suspect I was reported by some girls who I must have come on to forward with. (word to the wise that they are not all on there for a date for sex and will seek revenge for perceived disrespect). So I have established a new account using another PC, a new email, and new pics. I don't know if that was the reason or not but I can no longer log in using my VPN. I just disconnect from the IPA VPN prior to sign in and that works to get me back in. I was writing down names and CP numbers as I searched so all is not lost although much was. So Sad.I'm glad it worked out for you in the end but I don't bother any more. I've also been banned from DIA but PL, Cupid et al are too much like shooting fish in a barrel for me to be mucking around with additional laptops, VPNs, emails etc.

Connecting girls' usernames, hotness rating and contact details already uses 95% of my IQ. Spreading these across multiple platforms would just be too hard 🙄.

Goferring
10-14-18, 08:05
I lost one of my regular girls today. She had been coming every Saturday after her last class and leaving Tuesday mornings for her first class of the week, no classes on Mondays.

She was a lot of fun to be with and was even good company out of bed, intelligent and pretty worldly for a pina who has not traveled many places.

She forgot that we had agreed that marriage and kids were not going to happen, she drew a line in the sand saying she wanted marriage and at least one kid (knowing full well that that is basically an impossibility for me now).I hate to burst your bubble but, for what ever reason, she has decided to move on. Its nothing to do with her being scatter brained. She's just using a relationship and kids as a convenient, face saving excuse.

It's pretty normal for girls to engineer a conflict point so that they can have a blame free exit.

Well done on managing the trauma of separation so well. . . 👍 👍 😁.

D Cups
10-14-18, 15:53
That Hippoprostimus has a huge horse pussy! LOL! At P2,500 per shot, she made bank. Doubt that she will spend it on going to school to get a job paying P350 per day. All the hookers in Manila claim that they are college girls because they think that it raises their market value. Maybe it does for Pinoy clientele because all the taxi drivers touting hookers always claim that they can provide "college girls" to mongers. The only educational institutions those girls attend are Cowboy Grill University and LA Caf College, where they work towards their MBA in Entrepreneurial Intercourse.Even if they are officially college educated in the PI a bachelor's degree there might be the equivalent of one year of college in the USA More likely, a high school diploma. Still, most all excel at deception psychology and carnal international relations.

Kabul Guy
10-14-18, 23:51
I hate to burst your bubble but, for what ever reason, she has decided to move on. Its nothing to do with her being scatter brained. She's just using a relationship and kids as a convenient, face saving excuse.

It's pretty normal for girls to engineer a conflict point so that they can have a blame free exit.

Well done on managing the trauma of separation so well. . . 👍 👍 😁.I know this one pretty well, I believe her reason.

Either way it does not matter, she has gone, I have an opening to fill in my schedule. Yesterday's interview and trial fuck was a bust, she starfished and did not have any oral skills to really speak of. Hope today's interview / trial goes better.

Sammon
10-15-18, 00:34
I know this one pretty well, I believe her reason.

Either way it does not matter, she has gone, I have an opening to fill in my schedule. Yesterday's interview and trial fuck was a bust, she starfished and did not have any oral skills to really speak of. Hope today's interview / trial goes better.Reminds me of a virgin from Leyte I had relationship with for two years. I did pop her cherry. In the beginning she was happy with no serious relationship . We were together for a week every three months and she was happy. But on one trip she said she is busy with family matters and cannot be with me. I sensed something is wrong and arranged another girl for my trip. But she kept on checking on me every chance she got. I told her I had cancelled the trip. Following trip after 6 months I contacted her. Initially she said she cannot be with me because she found a job . I said this is the second time she said no and I told her I will find another girl but because I am not canceling my trip this time. Then she confided that she has been with a foreigner and she is pregnant with no support . Can I help her because she says foreigner vanished. I refused . Still she kept in touch with me and wanted us to get back together and she said she is happy because she has a child.
Moral of the story is these girls ambition in life is to have a baby without thinking about long term stability .
But there are always plenty of fish in the sea or should I say plenty of pussies on the islands.

Kabul Guy
10-15-18, 04:19
Moral of the story is these girls ambition in life is to have a baby without thinking about long term stability .
But there are always plenty of fish in the sea or should I say plenty of pussies on the islands.They have long term plans for stability.

Ask immediate family for help.

Ask extended family for help.

Ask Philippine community for help.

If above options fail, or if you do not expect any help from these sources, ask foreigner for help.

Remember foreigners have lots of money, they have no reason not to help, just ask, and ask another and so on. Pretty soon you have a string of foreigners sending money. If they only come once every 6 months for a week with proper scheduling you can have 25 sending you money and one here buying you things and taking you places. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Their plans just do not include taking personal responsibility for anything that happens.

This is not all pinas but will be a very highly over represented part of the pina population that foreigners will be able to meet.

Mogwai
10-15-18, 08:34
Moral of the story is these girls ambition in life is to have a baby without thinking about long term stability . I think that's exactly what she was doing: thinking about long term stability. Having a baby / babies is very important to them because they are their pension plan. Their children have to take care of them when they are old.

Kabul Guy
10-15-18, 08:58
I think that's exactly what she was doing: thinking about long term stability. Having a baby / babies is very important to them because they are their pension plan. Their children have to take care of them when they are old.That was part of her stated reason to want a kid, so she would not be alone in her old age.

GoodEnough
10-15-18, 12:04
I think that's exactly what she was doing: thinking about long term stability. Having a baby / babies is very important to them because they are their pension plan. Their children have to take care of them when they are old.Whic his not at all unusual in subsistance agrarian communities in a country with extremely weak social safety nets. She is a reflection of her culture and nothing more. Nor is this much different from pre-Industrial Revolution Europe and North America, and to judge such values from a post-Industrial perspective is to distort their meaning.

GE.

SaltyPete
10-15-18, 14:22
Whic his not at all unusual in subsistance agrarian communities in a country with extremely weak social safety nets. She is a reflection of her culture and nothing more. Nor is this much different from pre-Industrial Revolution Europe and North America, and to judge such values from a post-Industrial perspective is to distort their meaning.

GE.But the economics do not work out. The girl that just had her baby will need to support that baby while supporting her parents. But she can barely support herself. The whole notion is a self-propagating farce. But mongers and the Catholic Church can agree it suits their interests.

PedroMorales
10-15-18, 14:48
But there are always plenty of fish in the sea or should I say plenty of pussies on the islands.The vast majority of these women have no plans. Zero. None. Nada. They have no education and nor do anyone connected with them. Wherever one goes in the under developed world, one finds many single mothers are hookers. That is because some young guy talked his way into their panties and literally left them holding the baby, to use a very well-known expression. It is a story replicated all across Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Seven ton mongers expect these women to have a career path planned out. That is because the mongers spent too much tie at the eat all you can buffet and not enough time thinking or doing a Margaret Mead.

Many years ago, British TV made a fascinating documentary, 7 up, on British kids. They interviewed 7 year old kids, asked them what they wanted to be etc. The rich kids could predict where they would be at 21, 28 etc. The poor kids all wanted to be cowboys and firemen. Here is a link. TV at its very best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQZpiSfESE&list=PLTb86Ml_51PonxUmIMQQPSUa2CqWLev9Y.

Mr Enternational
10-15-18, 16:09
But the economics do not work out. The girl that just had her baby will need to support that baby while supporting her parents. But she can barely support herself. The whole notion is a self-propagating farce. But mongers and the Catholic Church can agree it suits their interests.That is something that drives me crazy hanging out in third-world countries. The countries will never come up because the people are being held back by their parents. In my country, parents raise their kids to go out and make their own way in the world. In countries like PI, parents raise their kids to grow up and take care of them. It is ridiculous.

I was talking to one chick in the Dominican Republic, 25 years old with no kids. She was saying she did not know what to do because she is about to lose her place. I said well go stay with your mom. She said that there is no space there for her because of her younger siblings. She also said that she is the one that has to pay for her mom's place. I thought that was crazy. Why should she have to pay for her mom's irresponsibility of fucking ain't shit dudes and having kids with them. This chick is 25 and free as a bird and should be out exploring, yet she has to be held back to pay for her mom's fuck ups.

I told her I would never expect my daughter to take care of me. My job was to raise her that she will be able to take care of herself and the children that she will have. She got mad at me and blocked me because she said parents need to be honored because they bring you into the world, and I do not respect parents. But from my perspective it is her parent that is not respecting her. I would feel like a total ass expecting my daughter to be bogged down trying to take care of me while I am able-bodied - especially if I am fucking around having more kids to exacerbate my situation. I could never bring myself to do that.

I have a chick in Manila that broke free of the spell. She is tired of feeling used and being held back by her mom and she claims she is ready to put her foot down.

GoodEnough
10-15-18, 16:53
But the economics do not work out. The girl that just had her baby will need to support that baby while supporting her parents. But she can barely support herself. The whole notion is a self-propagating farce. But mongers and the Catholic Church can agree it suits their interests.Agreed, but with a weak safety net, a lousy education system, an economy that doesn't begin to generate sufficient new jobs and the fact that un-mechanized smallholder agriculture literally wears people out while they're in their 50's it doesn't appear that there's an end in sight to this mind set. Add to this an appalling lack of family planning knowledge among largely uneducated people, and a Catholic Church loudly proclaiming the sinfulness of birth control, and you've got a self-perpetuating cycle.

GE.

Chocha Monger
10-15-18, 23:04
Reminds me of a virgin from Leyte I had relationship with for two years. I did pop her cherry. In the beginning she was happy with no serious relationship . We were together for a week every three months and she was happy. But on one trip she said she is busy with family matters and cannot be with me. I sensed something is wrong and arranged another girl for my trip. But she kept on checking on me every chance she got. I told her I had cancelled the trip. Following trip after 6 months I contacted her. Initially she said she cannot be with me because she found a job . I said this is the second time she said no and I told her I will find another girl but because I am not canceling my trip this time. Then she confided that she has been with a foreigner and she is pregnant with no support . Can I help her because she says foreigner vanished. I refused . Still she kept in touch with me and wanted us to get back together and she said she is happy because she has a child.
But there are always plenty of fish in the sea or should I say plenty of pussies on the islands.It is not unusual for them to cry and demand cream pie. If you will not, or cannot, deliver a potent cream pie, the women will find someone else to breed them. When the breeder makes like Harry Houdini and escapes, the women will return to you with the offer of a Shake 'and Bake family with you as the sole breadwinner.

Most women aspire to do whatever they want in life and make men pay for it. That ambition is not limited to developing countries. In the USA, women have tried everything from going after sperm donors for child support to going after a neighbor who provided free babysitting because the woman felt he acted as the putative father, inadvertently making himself liable to pay the single mother child support.

Women dream of a utopia where they can do whatever they want and never have to worry about the consequences or supporting themselves. LOL! It is no coincidence that bad boy billionaire romance novels are the most purchased books among women.

Wicked Roger
10-16-18, 02:35
Many years ago, British TV made a fascinating documentary, 7 up, on British kids. They interviewed 7 year old kids, asked them what they wanted to be etc. The rich kids could predict where they would be at 21, 28 etc. The poor kids all wanted to be cowboys and firemen. Here is a link. TV at its very best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LQZpiSfESE&list=PLTb86Ml_51PonxUmIMQQPSUa2CqWLev9Y.Great TV show PM. Have seen all the episodes but then was halted when the participants were in their 50's. Some of the poor people did do OK and were very proud but you correctly point out the rich kids (some who had in built bias by the age of 7) knew what they would (even the schools I think I remember).

I said well go stay with your mom. She said that there is no space there for her because of her younger siblings. She also said that she is the one that has to pay for her mom's place. I thought that was crazy. Why should she have to pay for her mom's irresponsibility
This chick is 25 and free as a bird and should be out exploring, yet she has to be held back to pay for her mom's fuck ups.
She got mad at me and blocked me because she said parents need to be honored because they bring you into the world, and I do not respect parents
I have a chick in Manila that broke free of the spell. She is tired of feeling used and being held back by her mom and she claims she is ready to put her foot down.Very true. Know one cutie in Cebu has returned there after a spell of working overseas and is now super stressed as the parents are demanding cash etc. Another who is now overseas most of the time says that when she returns home she is treated as domestic servant with everyone expecting her to drive them around, do errands as the rest of the family can't be bothered and she lives overseas so must be rich.

Parents are a cause of relationship breaks up IMHO in Asia with the parents placing too much stress to get her man to cough up cash etc. They have the mentality that they must look after parents as you said Mr E and this will never change in the medium term when the church (as GE says) plays a huge role in shaping their ideals so early in life and perpetuates it later.

Have told many cuties that their parents are ruining their lives and had argument about it like you. Nothing with change IMHO until they themselves see how bad it st and make the first move as some have done (same as your 25 year old).

Agreed, but with a weak safety net, a lousy education system, an economy that doesn't begin to generate sufficient new jobs and the fact that un-mechanized smallholder agriculture literally wears people out while they're in their 50's it doesn't appear that there's an end in sight to this mind set. Add to this an appalling lack of family planning knowledge among largely uneducated people, and a Catholic Church loudly proclaiming the sinfulness of birth control, and you've got a self-perpetuating cycle.
GE.Always sensible GE and you see it first hand more than me. In many ways I am sure the politicians want them poor and uneducated so that they get re-elected and enjoy the pork more. Look at Makati now with elections coming where are the choices of candidates LOL.

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1042816/emotional-abby-binay-appeals-to-junjun-for-chance

And one of them I think is still being prosecuted for some shenanigans when he was mayor.

Maybe I am harsh but look at other cities and the same happens there (Cebu I know well for instance). As someone said to me yesterday, they will vote for whoever gives them a sack of tice, Pepsi, a T Shirt and 100 pesos.

I have hope that things will be better as have friends there plus the cuties but needs a sea change in attitude and a tsunami in politics for it to happen for the cycle to be stopped.

Kabul Guy
10-16-18, 05:03
..... But mongers and the Catholic Church can agree it suits their interests.I never thought that I would ever have any use for the Catholic Church but as long as they adopt policies that get girls in my bed I'm all for them LOL.

Kabul Guy
10-16-18, 05:15
That is something that drives me crazy hanging out in third-world countries. The countries will never come up because the people are being held back by their parents. In my country, parents raise their kids to go out and make their own way in the world. In countries like PI, parents raise their kids to grow up and take care of them. It is ridiculous.
....In the historical content of these countries it makes perfect sense. They need the kids so that enough will survive to adulthood and then take care of the parents. The problem occurs because the cultural changes happen a lot slower than the economic changes. As the Philippines attempts to become a modern economy, the cultural imperative is still to have lots of kids when the economic imperative is to have only 2 or 3 at the most. The result is a population explosion that the area cannot sustain so 10 million have to leave home to support the ones left behind.

I have spent most of the last dozen or so years working in USAID funded programs. I always get into an argument with the do gooders there by saying that the last thing that they should do is anything related to health care or too many will survive to adulthood and the local resources and economy cannot take care of all of them leading to social unrest and instability. I can point to one place near my name stake city that this is exactly what has happened. The area went from food sufficient to massive food shortages just about entirely due to the improved health care offered that allowed the popluyation to expand beyond the capability of the place to handle. Now instead of slight food exporting there are twice weekly 100 to 150 truck convoys from the WFP (World Food Program) going there delivering food. That place did not have the equivalent of OFW's to relieve the pressure. Without all the OFW's leaving here and remitting money home this place would be a disaster.

Goferring
10-16-18, 05:40
I have spent most of the last dozen or so years working in USAID funded programs. I always get into an argument with the do gooders there by saying that the last thing that they should do is anything related to health care or too many will survive to adulthood and the local resources and economy cannot take care of all of them leading to social unrest and instability.Remember that the NGOs and Aid organisations will not bite the hand that feeds them: coming to PI or many other developing countries promoting birth control will see them quickly ejected from the country or, in the longer term, an erosion of their work load.

Millions of poor kids and single mothers
make for easy fund raising and an ongoing workload.

Red Kilt
10-16-18, 05:45
Isn't this a bit off topic guys?

The last 20 posts are not "on-topic".

Let's get back to Chat Rooms and Pen Pals and move this somewhere else.

GoodEnough
10-16-18, 08:21
I have spent most of the last dozen or so years working in USAID funded programs. I always get into an argument with the do gooders there by saying that the last thing that they should do is anything related to health care or too many will survive to adulthood and the local resources and economy cannot take care of all of them leading to social unrest and instability. I can point to one place near my name stake city that this is exactly what has happened. The area went from food sufficient to massive food shortages just about entirely due to the improved health care offered that allowed the popluyation to expand beyond the capability of the place to handle.Though it sounds harsh and somewhat cynical, in terms of pure economics you're correct. However, in 35 years of aid work, much of it funded by USAID and much of it in this and other SE Asian countries, I've yet to see a particularly effective public health program with sustainable results. Even the government's well-intended efforts to provide free HPV vaccines and birth control / family planning information and contraception was stymied by the Catholic Church which felt that HPV vaccinations would lead to "promiscuity" and of course contraception would be government-sanctioned sin.

The irony of course is that more well educated, upper middle class and rich families have practiced effective family planning for years, don't give much of a damn what the church says, and keep family sizes small. So the poor and uneducated increase their sheer numbers year on year, thus attenuating scarce food and financial resources, and the better educated have only the number of children they can afford to educate.

GE.

PedroMorales
10-16-18, 13:02
Great TV show PM. Have seen all the episodes but then was halted when the participants were in their 50's. Some of the poor people did do OK and were very proud but you correctly point out the rich kids (some who had in built bias by the age of 7) knew what they would (even the schools I think I remember)..I watched it again. When asked what she'd be when she grew up, one said she'd work in Woolworths. I'd imagine she and the others worked out ok, as you suggest. They had no NGOs poncing off them and moralising to them. The crimes NGOs have committed against the poor are legion and to hear them drone on and on about what put champagne on their tables is off-putting. If you want to lift people out of poverty, follow the Chinese line. Execute NGO workers and other corrupt riff raff. Follow the advice of Ho Chi Minh and make two blades of grass grow where one grew previously. Above all, ignore the NGO parasites.

They are like that guy in the Tennesse Williams play who tells his poor mate to buy a cassette recorder, without being savvy enough to know he cannot afford such luxuries.

The only skill most of these women have is to open their legs and to put dicks into their mouths. They quite rightly regard listening to Sherman tanks tell them how to do things they cannot do as extra, unpaid work they would sooner do without as they have had to listen to it all before.

I am now giving a woman going through a rough divorce advice on how to shaft her husband and get custody of their child. The pay off for me is to put Pedrito into her hairy ATM. She can listen or not listen, follow my plan or not. All I want is to put sperm into her pussy. If I help her along the way, good.

It is the same with Pinay women. For all practical purposes, they exist for me to impale on my middle leg. I am happy to give them some advice before patting them on their backsides and sending them on their way. They would be more interested if I could help them win a beauty pageant or get more guys to stick penises into them than giving them an unoriginal and biased account on how to rescue the Philippines form itself.

I am trying Tinder now. Most of my matches are with scam artists, who want to take the talk off line. It would be better than these interminable, unoriginal lectures.

X Man
10-16-18, 15:52
Thanks RK for the heads up.

I recently found a gal online with an angelic face. In her profile she suggested that she was looking for a "lifetime" situation.

At some point I was in town. We exchanged a few more messages and I asked her about a good place to meet.

"How about ST at your hotel".

Isn't this a bit off topic guys?

The last 20 posts are not "on-topic".

Let's get back to Chat Rooms and Pen Pals and move this somewhere else.

Chocha Monger
10-17-18, 00:46
I watched it again. When asked what she'd be when she grew up, one said she'd work in Woolworths. I'd imagine she and the others worked out ok, as you suggest. They had no NGOs poncing off them and moralising to them. The crimes NGOs have committed against the poor are legion and to hear them drone on and on about what put champagne on their tables is off-putting. If you want to lift people out of poverty, follow the Chinese line. Execute NGO workers and other corrupt riff raff. Follow the advice of Ho Chi Minh and make two blades of grass grow where one grew previously. Above all, ignore the NGO parasites.

They are like that guy in the Tennesse Williams play who tells his poor mate to buy a cassette recorder, without being savvy enough to know he cannot afford such luxuries.

The only skill most of these women have is to open their legs and to put dicks into their mouths. They quite rightly regard listening to Sherman tanks tell them how to do things they cannot do as extra, unpaid work they would sooner do without as they have had to listen to it all before..The indictment of NGOs is fully justified, as their useless staff run around moralizing and putting on airs during the daylight hours while fucking the natives at night in exchange for a little more handouts. Those caught with their pricks up the holes of natives in Haiti, Nepal, and Africa are just the tip of the iceberg.

The NGO workers have a nice scam going where they earn inflated developed country salaries, stay in luxury hotels, fly first / business class, ride around in land cruisers, and eat expensive imported food. They do all of this on donations or grant money. Such parasites can hardly teach the local populations in developing countries anything about self-reliance.

The NGOs worsen conditions in developing countries as they increase corruption, and maintain the colonial farce of helping and educating the natives, while ignoring the rapaciousness of wealthy foreign governments and their corporations, which exploit developing countries for cheap labor and natural resources with the help of corrupt local politicians.

The life of the overpaid and underworked NGO parasite consists of writing reports with inflated data to make the situation sound direr than it actually is, sending emails expressing great alarm at local conditions, and forecasting catastrophe if donors fail to provide larger amounts of funding. This keeps the money rolling in for him to enjoy good food and drink at the finest local restaurants, luxurious housing with servants, and a young native mistress or wife. This still leaves him enough money to patronize the mid to upper tier prostitution establishments.

The native girlfriend or wife gives him his fig leaf of respectability to condemn sex tourists, as he can claim that his reasons for being in sex tourism country is "work" and "family" unlike those other guys. However, everyone can see through their bullshit. The only thing keeping them in these basket case countries is the easy access to young women of loose morals willing to take old sperms in all orifices for a small fee or favor.

BrainDrain
10-17-18, 01:08
What's the forum policy on posting links to interesting DIA, Tagged and Pinalove profiles with recommendations?

Wicked Roger
10-17-18, 02:13
Thanks RK for the heads up.

I recently found a gal online with an angelic face. In her profile she suggested that she was looking for a "lifetime" situation.

At some point I was in town. We exchanged a few more messages and I asked her about a good place to meet.

"How about ST at your hotel".LOL.

I know one with a sweet and innocent Facebook profile and on PinaLove it is similar. Her rationale is that she needs to attract a 'good man' for a husband. However, she is very naughty, loves all forms kinky and will go selfie [CodeWord103] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord103) vids if asked.

Love the pinays.

Kabul Guy
10-17-18, 06:30
"How about ST at your hotel".At lease it was at your place not an SOGO where she knows the staff and can get volume discounts LOL.

X Man
10-17-18, 09:37
What's the forum policy on posting links to interesting DIA, Tagged and Pinalove profiles with recommendations?Since phone numbers aren't allowed, I'm guessing it would be frowned upon. It would also swamp the gals profile. The only good reason to identify someone here IMHO would be if she was a thief (or worse).

Member #1088
10-31-18, 00:52
Gents.

I'm getting this message Temporary database error. Please try again in a few minutes!

Is that usual?

Member #1088
10-31-18, 01:21
Gents.

I'm getting this message Temporary database error. Please try again in a few minutes!

Is that usual?It came back, but now no messages are going thru.

GoodEnough
10-31-18, 01:30
It came back, but now no messages are going thru.Ahvall the way. I just received and answered a PM without difficulty.

Goferring
10-31-18, 03:14
It came back, but now no messages are going thru.Since the move to the. NL server I get the same error message a lot. From memory, it also says something about a scheduled service for 5 or 10 minutes.

Just grab a coffee and when it comes back online all services are available.

WestCoast1
10-31-18, 08:46
Since the move to the. NL server I get the same error message a lot. From memory, it also says something about a scheduled service for 5 or 10 minutes.

Just grab a coffee and when it comes back online all services are available.Same message. Its usually at the top of the hour. I'd guess that the server goes offline daily at the same time for a systems check / restart / mount (or such). Will try to log the local time next time it happens.

Kabul Guy
10-31-18, 09:22
Same message. Its usually at the top of the hour. I'd guess that the server goes offline daily at the same time for a systems check / restart / mount (or such). Will try to log the local time next time it happens.This is just routine system maintenance, my guess is a backup routine or something similar.

Just do as the notice says and wait while.

Mogwai
10-31-18, 09:29
Since the move to the. NL server I get the same error message a lot.The OP was talking about Pinalove, not this board.

Mogwai
10-31-18, 09:37
This is just routine system maintenance, my guess is a backup routine or something similar.Yes it is and it's usually around 8:30 AM (GMT). Unfortunately the downtime has gone up since the move to the Netherlands. Don't know why.

Goferring
10-31-18, 09:42
The OP was talking about Pinalove, not this board.My bad but looks like everyone knew what I meant and is having the same fault.

Cheers, G.

Breadman
10-31-18, 18:20
So is one better than the other? I am definitely seeing more girls on PinaLove that come out and mention 'fun' and 'freelance', then again PL does seem to be set up so you can read the profile without having to hit any extra buttons whereas in FC you have to select 'read more' if the girl typed out a long comment, making it harder to spot when they say they are looking for fun and or freelance. I am getting the impression though that more girls are on FC vs PL. They both seem to work the same when you search, the girls online get shown first followed by the girls who are logged off, farther you search the longer its been since they've checked the website. I also have to add that girls are doing either one or the other, I am rarely running into girls I've seen on both websites. Has anyone used both of these sites?

CallSign Papa
10-31-18, 23:42
So is one better than the other? From my experience, they're incredibly similar. PL used to have a larger database by FC has caught up and exceeded it's rival (although they're probably all owned by the same company).

I can tell you that girls from both sites are equally useless at showing up on time, but equally skilled at ending up naked on my couch.

Nice Guy 99
11-01-18, 02:37
For absolutely assured sex you guys ought to try https://pinaywalks.com/.

Explicit information including pics. Gift expectations are not very high.

CallSign Papa
11-01-18, 03:58
For absolutely assured sex you guys ought to try https://pinaywalks.com/.

Explicit information including pics. Gift expectations are not very high.Is that 299 PHP or USD to use the chat function?

Mua Tur
11-01-18, 13:59
Is that 299 PHP or USD to use the chat function?"Payments are not recurring and therefore subscribing to channels is an ongoing process. Models' channel subscription fees are PHP 99 for 15 days of access (subscribers are hereby authorized a single access right to respective materials)". As it said.

X Man
11-01-18, 14:56
"No bodies perfect in the worlds".

I found this gal's profile message just after Halloween / Oct. 31. I couldn't help wondering what kind of a dead body she might think is perfect. X.

Mr Enternational
11-01-18, 15:33
My university professor just sent me a picture saying We're in the cemetery celebrating All Saint's Day. I said what kind of weird shit is that? She said it is a Catholic tradition. I told her no. It is a Filipino tradition. You see I went to Catholic school for 8 years and nobody ever said anything about going to hang out at a cemetary.

X Man
11-01-18, 15:52
I'm assuming Mr. E already know this, but I post to the general audience.

All Saints Day? It's a bit Catholic / Spanish. They visit the cemetery in Mexico also.

You are probably more more familiar with the distorted American Halloween celebration, which is the day before Nov. 1.

I suffered thru some Catholic schools too. "Sex before marriage is a sin, and you will go to hell. ".

My university professor just sent me a picture saying We're in the cemetery celebrating All Saint's Day. I said what kind of weird shit is that? She said it is a Catholic tradition. I told her no. It is a Filipino tradition. You see I went to Catholic school for 8 years and nobody ever said anything about going to hang out at a cemetary.

Member #1088
11-01-18, 23:25
I'm assuming Mr. E already know this, but I post to the general audience.

All Saints Day? It's a bit Catholic / Spanish. They visit the cemetery in Mexico also.

You are probably more more familiar with the distorted American Halloween celebration, which is the day before Nov. 1.

I suffered thru some Catholic schools too. "Sex before marriage is a sin, and you will go to hell. ".In Mexico, they bring.

Here is a good description from National Geography https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/north-america/mexico/top-ten-day-of-dead-mexico/.

Kabul Guy
11-02-18, 03:59
My university professor just sent me a picture saying We're in the cemetery celebrating All Saint's Day. I said what kind of weird shit is that? ......What is weird to one culture is normal to another. They most likely think letting small children extort candy from people by saying Trick or Treat, that is give me a treat or we will play a nasty trick on you, is kinda weird as well.

This is a day in which they honour their ancestors and departed loved ones.

What is wrong with that?

WestCoast1
11-02-18, 04:13
My university professor just sent me a picture saying We're in the cemetery celebrating All Saint's Day. I said what kind of weird shit is that? She said it is a Catholic tradition. I told her no. It is a Filipino tradition. You see I went to Catholic school for 8 years and nobody ever said anything about going to hang out at a cemetary.In Phils and Latin America, October 31 is Halloween (costumes in the malls, disco and costume contests in the evening). November 1 is All-Saint's day, and November 2 is All-Soul's day. I've spent it before in the province. Its a 3-day holiday. Schools might be open on October 31, but they close the other 2 days. Many consider the entire week to be a holiday. Sometimes they refer to the 3-days as 'unda' or 'oondas' (sounds like that). Cemeteries turn into campgrounds. Locals bring food and alcohol (in quantity) and stay (literally sit on) the graves of their passed relatives, and have a fiesta. They bring their dead loved ones their fav meal (say, sisig or sinigang or such) and place it on the 'altar', along with a picture of the dead father or auntie. This stuff is extremely deep in the Latino culture. Not unlike the superstitious Mexican chupacabra (which most non-Mexicans have never heard of, and of which even Mexicans can agree upon what this fictional monster looks like), Day of the Dead / Unda is probably something most outsiders just aren't aware of. I have never seen Pinoy kids going around the barangay asking for candy, door-to-door. Just there is a big party in the barangay that night (costume contest, music, games). Anyone seen the kids going door-to-door?

This process is not a thang so much for Catholics in the US, but everywhere the Spaniards went, its a thing. Have seen it in Mexico, Honduras, Phils, and also heard it from pretty much every Latino that I've known in the SW USA (and that's a lot). Sometimes referred to also as 'Dia de los muertos' or Day of the Dead by Latinos (girls dressing up in ghoulish costume wear thick black lipstick, both in Mexico and Phils, just check the employees at a grocery store).

Way back in the day, there was this lady co-worker of mine, she was both as white and at the same time as Catholic as a lady can be (house-wifey, think Harriet from Ozzie and Harriet). Later her sister came to visit her for a week. One day the coworker asked if I would like to join her, her hubby, and her sister for dinner at a resto that night. Sure. When I arrived, the sister was already there, then the coworker and her hubby showed up. He is Puerto Rican, which I was not previously aware of. Before the coworker arrived the sister was sharing family stuff. Four brothers and two sisters. The sister was the only one to attend private (Catholic) school, the others attended public school in the US Northeast.

Talk turned to Halloween, which was the next night, the sister saying she disliked it and ignored it, the coworker saying they had purchased the candy and had costumes and were 'going around the neighborhood' with her kids the next night. The hubby blurted out that the thing (holiday) is messed up in the US, there's more to it than just going around for candy. I mentioned: day of the dead? "Yes. Exactly!" As he and I discussed it, it was clear the two ladies were not aware of it. "I tried to explain it before to my wife, and other things about the culture. She does not listen". One girl had been in Catholic school from kinder through college, the other had followed the sequence in public school. Neither one knew.

To get a better glimpse into this thing of remembering the passed relatives and the 'altar' (and the Latino / Pinoy culture in general, especially their beliefs in talking to the dead), I would suggest watching last year's animated movie 'Coco'. There are many superstitions and other items in the culture (s) that outsiders may not be aware of. For fun, ask your (next) pinay what a 'wok wok' is (pronounced walk-walk), and be ready for some superstition-shock.

Dg8787
11-02-18, 04:39
What is weird to one culture is normal to another. They most likely think letting small children extort candy from people by saying Trick or Treat, that is give me a treat or we will play a nasty trick on you, is kinda weird as well.

What is wrong with that?Nothing is wrong with that. Just some like me at times are stuck in America is best culture.

X Man
11-02-18, 09:16
Some of the AC girls on PL are so very sophisticated.

"I'm looking for a Serious Relationship. If you're not looking for a Serious Relationship just fuck off."

WestCoast1
11-03-18, 01:37

What is wrong with that?Some pics from google images. These are from Phils, Oaxaca, and LOS Angeles.

Sammon
11-03-18, 02:19

"I'm looking for a Serious Relationship. If you're not looking for a Serious Relationship just fuck off."Well, just because they live in Angeles does not mean they will jump into the sack with you for money. She maybe looking for ticket out of poverty. Most dating site girls start off with thinking some love struck guy will marry and take her. Some are successful. Most get jaded after a while and if there is money to be made start demanding. At the same time they have local guys fucking her. Soon she gets pregnant and with no support turn into sex for money. Once she is older she will marry or live with a local guy who supports her. In my experience it is only the young philippino boys who breed and run away. Once they are older in their thirties they settle down and live like family.

Mr Enternational
11-03-18, 02:45
Well, just because they live in Angeles does not mean they will jump into the sack with you for money. Totally agree. Sometimes they will jump into the sack with you for free. Not every chick is a hooker. Like the chick I reported on earlier this year that paid for my food, fucked me, spent the night, fucked me again, and left. I also reported on her in the AC forum yesterday because she hit me up from a new number and I didn't know who it was. She said she had a new number because she got robbed. Was just hitting me up to let me know she was coming to Thailand in December and wanted to know if I would be there to show her around.

Goferring
11-03-18, 03:32
Well, just because they live in Angeles does not mean they will jump into the sack with you for money.
Totally agree. Sometimes they will jump into the sack with you for free.

Now that was funny 🤣.

Not every chick is a hooker.But a chick can be both. 'Ain't nothing better than a freebee from a skilled hooker who wants to be there.

I once had a girl give me "buy one, get one free" and the second was the better of the two by far. 😁.

X Man
11-04-18, 11:42
At least this one has a bit of humor in it, but an icky ending when you read on and fine out that she's "a woman at heart".

"You can delete my number, unfollow me on Twitter and Facebook but you cannot unlick my bu**hole. ".

MohdirFan82
11-04-18, 23:56
They all have one thing in common, they are unemployed, but carry nice phones, their Facebook is full of vacation pictures and they always looking for love. Non stop and everyday.

It's more fun in the Philippines.

"I'm looking for a Serious Relationship. If you're not looking for a Serious Relationship just fuck off."

Sammon
11-05-18, 12:16
They all have one thing in common, they are unemployed, but carry nice phones, their Facebook is full of vacation pictures and they always looking for love. Non stop and everyday.

It's more fun in the Philippines.To add they say they are not working girls and not virgins.

Dg8787
11-05-18, 13:29
To add they say they are not working girls and not virgins.You guys are starting sound like the cat's meow!