PDA

View Full Version : Club VIP in Medellin

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Kickboxer151
07-08-06, 18:35
I have to say that the VIP is good for competition in Medellin. I own a business in the USA and as the American way has it..... "Competition is in the BEST interest of the customer".

Many business's boasts about their own business as being the "best in town". However, I believe the clients / customers should be their best critic through their past experiences. This should be every business's thermometer of whether their services and accomodations are setting the prescedence of a true 5 star hotel and experience.

As foreign travelers we spend our hard earned money on flights,entertainment, etc. etc and a 5 Star Experience is what Im personally looking forward to when I arrive and not been suprised by anything less!

Best regards. KB151

www.clubvipmedellin.com

KB151

Cubanut
07-08-06, 20:39
I was wondering if anyone at VIP's now can answer the following inquiries:

1. What are the rates for each room? The website only gives the rate for master bedroom #5.

3. Are there safes in every room?

4. Fridges are in each room but are there complimentary drinks included?

5. Does the room price include breakfast and laundry service.

6. What are the guest rules as far as who they ca or cannot bring to Club VIP? To be more specific is there a limit to girls you can bring? Do they need to have a cedula to enter at anytime?

7. What about friends of guests? can a guest invite a female friend or two to swim in the pool? I'm talking good girls and what if they have a sister or cousin that is less than 18? Would they be permitted on the premises?

8. Can VIP's staff exchange usd currency for COP and if so is there a limit per day?

9. Does VIP's accomadate the newbie that knows nothing about Medellin on his cherry trip? To be more specific can they set the guy up with a "sure thing" his first night or two?

10. What is the rate for the airport pickup? Also caan you request a smiling female at the airport to await you as well?

11. Are any rooms in the house off limits during certain times? To be more specific is the a lights time for the kitchen/ pool/ bar area/ living room.

12. Can a taxi be called for a guest at anytime?

13. Is smoking of cigarettes or cigars allowed or banned in certain areas?

14. Is use of drugs on VIP's premisis permited such as cocaine or marijuana?

15. How many computers are available to use with internet and do they have wireless?

16. How many phones with calling to the USA are available to use?

17. Are there any reulary planned events suchas parties or cookouts/bar-b-ques at VIP's and do they invite females to attend? If so at what (if any cost to the guest).

17. Is there a set of rules for guests at VIP's?

ClubVIPmedellin
07-08-06, 23:18
1. As of August 1, 2006, the rates for the rooms are as follows: $50.00 U.S. for the regular rooms and $100.00 U.S. for the master bedrooms.

2. Yes, there are electronic safes in each room.

3. There are fully stocked refrigerators in each room. We give potato chips and coffee at no charge.

4. The price does include breakfast and some laundry.

5. All guests must be at least eighteen years old. That is Colombian law and our regulation.

6. Double occupancy is included in the normal room rate; additional guests (3 or more people) will be billed at $25 U.S. for each extra guest.

7. Yes. Guests can invite whoever they want as long as they are over the age of 18.

8. Yes. We do exchange dollars. We have an agreement with a company that is called 1a and they provide a very good exchange rate.

9. Yes. We do help, not only the newcomers but anyone that needs assistance.

10. The rate for airport pickup is $45.000 Colombian pesos.

11. You could use any part of the house at any time.

12. We have staff that can help you get a taxi at anytime.

13. We have places where you can smoke.

14. We do have wireless and a laptop to use.

15. Drugs are very strictly prohibited.

16. We have two vonage lines.

17. We do have parties and we will start posting them in our website.

Kickboxer151
07-09-06, 04:21
Club VIP in my opinion is a 5 star hotel.

Somethings you just need to experience first hand instead of listing the countless amenities that they have to offer. Hence the term "VIP". Hence the term "5 star".

But what do I know? I personally fly round trip first class every time from Los Angeles to Medelin.

After a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng flight its just great to come in and have your bags completely unpacked by the staff and all your belongings positioned as you would like then in your own home. This impressed the hell out of me! In addition I left some things on my last visit and they were handed to me right when I checked in! WOW!

KB151

Ricker
07-09-06, 05:35
Hey KBox ... you seem like an Ok guy ... and I think it's obvious that you really dig the VIP setup ... ps ... I spoke with Robert today from The Castillo ... I got a better picture of why you like the VIP.

Kickboxer151
07-09-06, 08:48
Hey KBox ... you seem like an Ok guy ... and I think it's obvious that you really dig the VIP setup ... ps ... I spoke with Robert today from The Castillo ... I got a better picture of why you like the VIP.

Thanks.

Robert from El Castillo is a great guy. Nothing to say but good things about him. Personally I think he needs to have his own gig as his reputation respectfully deserves it.

Best Regards

StreetMeat
07-09-06, 21:23
What about prices?

Buko Max
07-09-06, 23:47
Hello,

Tried to log on to the Club VIP website and all I get is what appears to be a blank home page. Is www.clubvipmedellin.com the right address?

Please advise

Hooked in STL
07-10-06, 00:00
Odds are you don't have the flash plugin for your browser. Try downloading and installing it here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer. You should then be good to go.

Hello,

Tried to log on to the Club VIP website and all I get is what appears to be a blank home page. Is www.clubvipmedellin.com the right address?

Please advise

Kickboxer151
07-10-06, 00:15
Hello,

Please advise

The site is fine. HOWEVER your computer probaly does not have the "flash" program installed. A second version "non flash" is being constructed as we speak.

KB151

Cubanut
07-10-06, 00:58
I thank the Club VIP management for answering the basic questions I asked. I think they will be very helpful for all those who might have been wondering the same. Calling individually would take up too much of Club VIP's staff time.

Questions asked, Questions answered. This is good.

Cheers,

Cubanut

ClubVIPmedellin
07-10-06, 18:02
The prices starting August 1st are 50.00 for the regular rooms and 100.00 for the masters.

ClubVIPmedellin
07-10-06, 18:03
You need to download a program that is called flash.

ClubVIPmedellin
07-18-06, 18:58
To all of the Members:

We are having a flower festival party on Saturady the 29th if anyone is interested please contact me at my vonage line 240-2359488 or 305-3948939

Thanks Again,

Albert Licht

BeersTerry
08-08-06, 20:41
Club VIP
Carrera 41 # 21 Sur 161 Envigado
313-7009

There is a little strip mall (La Frontera) on the corner of Avenida El Poblado and Cra 41.
Just say 'La Frontera' to the cabbie and it gets you there most of the time.
From there you go up the hill on Cra 41 to a small traffic circle. Keep right. There is a gated building that you can almost mistake for a road, just keep going past it and about 400 yards up, you will see a white window.

Polvo
08-11-06, 21:11
Gentlmen:

I will be in Colombia later this year and look forward to trying out both of the named facilities in Medellin. As this board has a purpose I have to ask - and I apologise for the possible indelicay - but is the absolutely, stunning, gorgeous, princess in yellow on the website (http://www.clubvipmedellin.com/history.php staff, staff wife or what??

Please keep my fantasy alive and tell me she can be worshipped for the goddess she is!

Thanks

Polvo

BeersTerry
08-13-06, 21:18
For your fantasy only,

The chica in yellow is the welcoming committee. When you walk in, she is spread eagle on the floor

ClubVIPmedellin
08-13-06, 22:42
She is a friend of mine also she models here in Medellin.

Polvo
08-13-06, 23:27
For your fantasy only,

The chica in yellow is the welcoming committee. When you walk in, she is spread eagle on the floorIs this Eagle a protected species?

Polvo

Relapse 1952
08-14-06, 00:22
Damn Berrsterry,

For your fantasy only,

The chica in yellow is the welcoming committee. When you walk in, she is spread eagle on the floorNo wondered you are currently worn and tattered!

Glad you enjoyed!

Relapse

Que Ladilla
08-14-06, 00:53
Polvo,

If she's available, bring her to CCS on your next visit!

Polvo
08-14-06, 02:25
Polvo,

If she's available, bring her to CCS on your next visit!No kidding!! It is not often I get worked up over a "clothed" photo - but she carries herself with an amazing "je ne sais quoi". Don't you think she has a face similar to the Lima "twins" - but slightly more mature?? But, the balcony has NO compare! God, if she is intelligent as well, I may be lost!

Polvo

Polvo
08-14-06, 13:17
She is a friend of mine also she models here in Medellin.I can only stand in awe at your choice of friends!!

Polvo

Lima Busy
08-15-06, 17:30
Don't you think she has a face similar to the Lima "twins" - but slightly more mature??

Polvo
I have to agree with you on that! Definetly one of the prettiest chicas in Colombia.I find the pretty girls in MDE bear a striking resemblance to the girls of Peru (northern coast) as well as the coastal areas of Ecuador. Speaking of twins (very common in Peru), I was first attracted to Peru back in 2000 when the "Bernaoli twins" were Playmates of the year. After you had the "Shevlin twins" and the famous Siamese twins(now deceased).

It was three years later that I discovered the "Lima Twins" much by accident!
Somebody made the comment (possibly you) that if the twins ever made it to Las Vegas, they could work for a year and retire! I have encouraged them to do TV commercials but you know how shy they are!

LB

P.S. For all you guys who have never been to Lima, I can not post pics of the twins but here is a pic of their older sister and my son.

BeersTerry
08-15-06, 20:27
I believe it is rare to see a 'flapping eagle' whereas a 'spread eagle' is quite common.

Que Ladilla
08-16-06, 01:13
LB,

It was I who made the Las Vegas comment. Would offer to be their manager if I had the soul of a pimp. Nice pic, but it doesn't do their sister justice!

Player2
08-23-06, 16:30
I called in a driver/guide and he told me that he charge $ 25.00 to Vip and $ 30.00 to Mansion. He said I charge more for the mansion because I have to give $ 5.00 to Mansion.

Surfer
08-23-06, 17:08
the real rate was 40,000COP last time I was there (toll may not be included), not $25 or $30. Call Hector directly to have him meet you. I tip too but I MUCH rather it go to Hector than the Coach or the VIP owners (no offense to either, but hector needs the $ more)

VipMedellin
08-29-06, 18:18
I am new at this, could somebody please tell me how to attach pics on this board.

Thank you guys

BeersTerry
08-30-06, 01:53
Player,

I am curious, that if the driver does not do regular business with MM, why would he hand over $5 ? ...or are you using a driver that is used by the Mansion ?

Scooby1
08-30-06, 13:53
VipMedellin

When you post a message, if you scroll down you will see a box that says "manage attachments" click on that and it will open a browse window where you can upload several photos at once. You pick a photo you want to post and click on the photo. When you are finished picking photos click upload photos.

If it comes back that your photos are to big, you will have to resize them. I use the following resize program because its done right on the web, I don't have to download anything, it's fast and it's free. Once your photo is resized right click on it and save the new photo, and do the first process all over. If it is still to big you can resize it till ISG accepts it.

http://bigwebpages.com/big/resize.html

Good Luck
Scooby
Happy Mongering

Sailor2006
09-20-06, 22:59
yes, the mansion as does every other bussiness puts charges on there services. the taxis kick money upto there providers, this happends all the time. as is the same with the girls at every place like lutron, False II, MM, the girls have to kick money upto the establishment. i personally dont like it it cuases price increase but its the way of the world.

Aussie Greg
09-23-06, 14:34
Salior,

Name one girl thats gives us a kick back at the Mansion ?

(thats not saying that it will not happen in the future !!!)

The real reason the girls like coming to our parties is, we feed them, some we pay there taxi´s, we give them free drinks and we have compertions where they can win some money, and most of all what money they do recieve if they do find work is all there´s, we dont take one peso, all we require is a happy guest.
The price is decided between the guest and the girl, not us but we try and make sure that our guest is not ripped off.

As far as kickbacks in Colombia goes, every body recieves them, its in there culture and you and me will not change that, its usually 10%.

As far as prices going up, its gonna happen wether we like it or not, thats life.
I´m just happy I was one of the first here and seen it like it was.

A.G.

yes, the mansion as does every other bussiness puts charges on there services. the taxis kick money upto there providers, this happends all the time. as is the same with the girls at every place like lutron, False II, MM, the girls have to kick money upto the establishment. i personally dont like it it cuases price increase but its the way of the world.

Aussie Greg
09-23-06, 14:40
Medellin Mansion only uses bi-lingual Hector and also our very own car, we do not use any body eles.

Hector is our fist choice driver and has frist bight of the cherry, as for a commisssion, ask him ?

All taxi´s pay a commisssion from where ever there find work in all Colombia.

A.G.

Player,

I am curious, that if the driver does not do regular business with MM, why would he hand over $5 ? ...or are you using a driver that is used by the Mansion ?

VipMedellin
09-23-06, 15:00
Our airport pick-up cost $45.000 CP each way.

We are in the process of making a lot of changes at V.I.P. Will let you guys know later.

Albert Licht

Sailor2006
09-23-06, 16:52
Greg,

I am by no-means giving you shit, or accussing you of anything. I was just saying that in Columbia as well as many places around the world, there is a charge for services, this is normal. If you dont already do so you should be doing it in my opinion. Maybe even a price cap, that would be nice (I am hoping too much). But how you run your place is how you run your place. You do a very good job too if that means jack shit its a well run establishment, you look after your guest, and all the rest. but like you told me before "the girls are only after your money mate" I don't think the real reason the girls come to your place is becuase of pizzia, or a free taxi ride, it because of the "payday"...they want to make money, they want to make as much money as they can, and when allowed to get togeather and set their own price on their own terms its kinda sucks for us. 200K is alot of money in Columbia even 150K is alot of money per trick/pop. infact if what you say is true and these girls keep 100% of what they earn, that makes them some of the highest paid hookers in the city, per hour anywaz. I kinda think thats the reason why they come. But what the fuck do I know anywaz, I am just some kid.

Scooby1
09-23-06, 20:21
I hope my instruction on how to upload pics to the site worked for you. I never heard anything from you so I was just wondering?

Scooby

Superboy1
09-23-06, 21:10
Salior
Greg is right,the Mansion does not get any of the money the girl get,I know a couple of the girls more than just a customer,and they have told me straight that the money they get is there own,they also said yes they will try to ask for as much as they can from the guest at the mansion,and most well give what the girls ask for.That my friend is the reason why the prices go up.
If the girls ask for 200 just say NO .There is alot of good pussy in Medellin and at the end of the day they are all competing against each other.Do not make it easy for them,as well as you fucking them :-) , at the end of the day they will have fuck you too.

Superboy

Salior,

Name one girl thats gives us a kick back at the Mansion ?

(thats not saying that it will not happen in the future !!!)

The real reason the girls like coming to our parties is, we feed them, some we pay there taxi´s, we give them free drinks and we have compertions where they can win some money, and most of all what money they do recieve if they do find work is all there´s, we dont take one peso, all we require is a happy guest.
The price is decided between the guest and the girl, not us but we try and make sure that our guest is not ripped off.

As far as kickbacks in Colombia goes, every body recieves them, its in there culture and you and me will not change that, its usually 10%.

As far as prices going up, its gonna happen wether we like it or not, thats life.
I´m just happy I was one of the first here and seen it like it was.

A.G.

Chivas 1
09-23-06, 23:20
I hope my instruction on how to upload pics to the site worked for you. Most people usually thank someone who helps them with info. I never heard anything from you so I was just wondering?

ScoobyHello Again Albert and Tom,

Will you please go and get some cheese and crackers to go along with the wine before this whiner commits suicide because you might have forgot to acknowledge that he told you how to upload some pics. For crying out sakes, I did not think you had to acknowledge every piece of information someone might provide you, but then again you are dealing with a personal service assistant/secretary to the MM. :) Maybe if you cannot find some wine a gift of a skirt might do.:) Hope things are going well for you guys and if you see Kickboxer tell him hello for me.

Thanks!

Ricker
09-24-06, 03:27
Scooby .... on behalf of the whole gang on the COLOMBIAN ISG ... I thank you for all you've done for us.

Chivas 1
09-24-06, 06:36
Gracias Scooby Doo [Text deleted by Admin] :rolleyes:

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Scooby1
09-24-06, 15:05
I guess someones ignorant retoric had to be deleated by ISG staff. I truely believe that some people come here just to cause trouble. There are other outlets for their anger or ignorance. I was having fun at Albert and the guys expence but each time I try to post that certan someone just has to tear me down. What is this person's problem did they contact a STD and never got it fixed and it's affecting their brain. Or is moronic behavior just a natural side effect when your sibling is both sister and mother.

VipMedellin
09-25-06, 01:37
Gentelman:

Get ready to have fun, fun, fun, fun because we are going to have a pool halloween party with lots of surprises for those interested please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin] for more info.

One of the prices will be a weekend free at Vip.

I will be given more info as the week goes on.

Thanks,

Albert Licht

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Aussie Greg
09-25-06, 12:43
I´m hapy with mi englash and mi taxi servise wee ofer.

Aussie ¨the coach¨ Greg

I did ask him and he clearly stated that he pays $5.00 US dollars to the mansion for his referals. In reality I dont think any one cares . We just dont like being lied to about it

Australian to english translations:

eles-else
frist-first
fist-first
bight-bite
commisssion-Payola?

VipMedellin
09-25-06, 21:35
To those who are interested in coming to the halloween party we are going to giveaway a weekend at V.I.P.

if you want to be part of this giveaway we need you to register by giving us your name and state of where you live then on friday I will give the rest of the details.

Albert Licht

Justafool
09-26-06, 07:47
I will be in Medellin for that Thursday -Sunday will I be able to get the invite?

I Live in St. Thomas and am working in Virginia until December.

You can send it to me in VA @:

El PRIMO
13460 Sunrise Valley Dr.
Room 106
Herndon, VA 20171

To those who are interested in coming to the halloween party we are going to giveaway a weekend at V.I.P.

if you want to be part of this giveaway we need you to register by giving us your name and state of where you live then on friday I will give the rest of the details.

Albert Licht

BeersTerry
10-01-06, 18:12
Rumours, rumours, rumours.

Anyone want to report news ? ....as I would want to spread any false information.

VipMedellin
10-03-06, 22:43
I just wanted to let you guys know that I bought Tom's part in Clubvipmedellin that means Albert is not broke, but anyways just wanted to welcome all of you if there is anything I can do for you let me know

VipMedellin
10-06-06, 01:10
Executive,

You are absolutely right its time we put our strenghts together and make our venture expand big, I just bought another farm in Guatape that is beautiful I am sure with your place mine and our toys we can make all the guys happy and give them plent of places to go and see and of course "have fun"

Call me when you get in and will have a beer and talk the b word

BeersTerry
10-08-06, 15:19
Yeah, I am a figment of someone's imagination. The rumour I was referring to was answered immediately by Albert. I don't know what you are reading, but that post had nothing promotional nor derogatory.

................but here is something you can blast.

As I have said before, I like the facilities of the VIP. Like a few others I have met, I don't like being left at the airport. The problems are for VIP to fix. Is there a bias in my reports ? Most likely, but I am trying to eliminate much of it. I just vote with my feet and post my experiences....while sparing you (most) of the details.

Scooby1
10-08-06, 22:57
Everyone has their own preference of places, some like Vip cause its not as rowdy as the Mansion, some like the Mansion because of the rowdiness. Some like the Castillo because it is somewhere in between. It does not really matter which you like best, Medellin has tons on mongering tourists and there is plenty of money to be made by all the places. I for one like a choice and a variety of prices so the more the merrier.

VipMedellin
10-10-06, 01:29
Dont forget Halloween part coming up we have many surprises and for sure a good time.

Kickboxer151
10-10-06, 05:41
I hope it will be a blast!!!

ll be there!

Sailor2006
10-16-06, 23:45
I hear the pool table will be moved into the living room.

They may add another small bedroom.

And they are nailing the headboards to the walls becuase Kickboxer broke the bed with his GF last night. So I guess you can say the beds will be more stable. Other than this, not much else going on.

VipMedellin
10-17-06, 01:12
Dear fellow members:

In sincere appreciation for active and prior Military Service Members we at the VIP are extending our sincere appreciation for your outstanding dedication and sacrifice to your country.

We at the VIP are extending this 10% Military Appreciation Discount with no hidden extended stay requirements. Simply enjoy our VIP services & accommodations 1 to 100 days and you will receive this special discount!

Its our way of showing our collective appreciation for your past,present and future sacrifices for your prespective country.

VIP Management

Cabroncito
10-17-06, 02:58
Privado !!

Lima Busy
10-20-06, 21:02
Dear fellow members:

In sincere appreciation for active and prior Military Service Members we at the VIP are extending our sincere appreciation for your outstanding dedication and sacrifice to your country.

We at the VIP are extending this 10% Military Appreciation Discount with no hidden extended stay requirements. Simply enjoy our VIP services & accommodations 1 to 100 days and you will receive this special discount!

Its our way of showing our collective appreciation for your past,present and future sacrifices for your prespective country.

VIP Management
Does this apply to FARC as well?

LB

VipMedellin
10-21-06, 03:26
Yeah as long as you have a farc identification to prove it I will give you fiftyt percent discount and a free night out with the big boys and the daytime play.

VipMedellin
10-21-06, 03:27
UPDATED CHANGES IN THE ONGOING EFFORTS TO BETTER SERVE OUR GUESTS.

1. By thoughtful consideration of our V.I.P. guest we chose to maintain and expand the community area by adding a full size pool table positioned in front of the fire place in the spacious social area.

Expressed Value:

This will help our clients enjoy the perfect ambience even on a cool night. What better that the company of a beautiful paisa, a favorite cocktail, and the camaraderie and alliances formed by new found friends with like minds.

• While other establishments continue to add rooms by removing community social (hangout space) square footage WE will NEVER minimize our guests comfort to maximize our profits at your expense! Ie.. “Where’s the Beef? Where’s the Living room?” Ours is still here!

Kickboxer151
10-22-06, 07:55
Awesome time partying at Mangos Friday Night!

Kickboxer151
10-22-06, 08:01
Mangos is more of a date club so it might be in your best interest and BYOP (bring your own Paisa)

Kickboxer151
10-22-06, 08:08
Just another day at the VIP before heading out to a Night on the town.

Kickboxer151
10-22-06, 08:17
VIP guests at Club Circus!!! The Paisas are absolutely beautiful http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56073&stc=1
DSC00613 (Small).JPGthere!! WOW!

Ricker
10-22-06, 16:28
Well ... I think you finally broke the code .... all the talk is one thing ... blah blah blah ... BUT ... guys love the fotos!

Posting fotos like some of these will definitely perk the interest.

I think I recognize the marinero in some of the the fotos ... 'como estas amigo?'

Suerte!

Texas Slim
10-26-06, 02:44
I originally posted a few days ago about hiring Albert at the VIP to help me out as I am coming up on my 6 month limit in Colombia (MDE). Albert advised me it would take 7-10 days to get the Visa back. It took exactly 8 days and man is it pretty! No more DAS worries! I also received my cedula today. Now I can buy some wheels. I was getting tired of the taxis. All I can tell you guys is it pays to know someone in the know. It is not just the process that can jam you up, but the fact that someone has inside contacts at these various agencies and establishments is crucial to efficiency. * I met a couple guys at the DAS office when I went to pick up my cedula and they told me that they had been working to get their cedulas for several weeks. Not me, 2 trips and BAM, I am golden.

* I highly recommend using Albert for this service. To you guys that like to save a few bucks - BIG MISTAKE! Bite the bullet and call Albert. The fees are extremely affordable and well worth the shortcut around the bullshit.

Kickboxer151
10-28-06, 03:05
I wanted to just drop a quick note of my recent experience at the VIP.

I stayed there for about 10 days and hung out with one of Americas Finest Green Berets on leave. This was his first time in Medellin for a much needed escape from Afganistan and the war. For a guy that barely spoke any spanish he was a GREAT guy to hang out with and respected the Colombian Culture very well.

I soon will be hanging with him in Bogota.

Its just nice to meet fellow Americans that knows how to have a great time, not pinny pinching and respecting the Colombian culture.

As for Albert, He again took a backseat to his guests needs and women. Meaning NOT asking then to be "part of his lineup" when we left! Ie the "mansion".

Albert knows how to have a great time and still knows how to respect his guests needs, wants and all the ladies you may bring back to the VIP!

However, Albert and I share a common LOVE for Doritos! LOL

I had an oppotunity to meet the infamous Medellin Executive at Faze II, What a great guy! As previously stated on my report, he will be opening a place that will in my opinion absolutley crush "the mansion". His class and style and attention to detail in regards to the amenities of his new place is 5 star! Not a bad spot either 1/4 block from Park 10 Hotel in Parque Llares.

I look forward to my return trip in 3 weeks!

Best Regards, KB151

Tom 33
10-28-06, 12:18
he will be opening a place that will in my opinion absolutley crush "the mansion".

Does everything have to be bloodsport? Competition is great. The more the better.

Cubanut
10-29-06, 03:04
TO:
VipMedellin,

1. In the Palmitas pics you recently posted, is the blonde or any of the girls in those pics, any of the girls in the smokey/blurred previous pics, any of the girls in the swimwear show pics and in general, ANY girls at VipMedellin AVAILABLE for P4P???

2. In general, is P4P introduction offered as a service to your guests?

3. I keep forgetting to ask if the heater for the pool at VIP is working and if so, when is the pool heated and usable and what are the hours of operation?

TO:
Medellin Executive,

Unless I have missed it, is there a name yet for your new place? Is this also the same place as what Albert refers to in his most recent post as the "second V I P"?

1. Will you be asking Jackson to add your own thread soon?

2. Will you be offering any female introduction services to your guests (and I don't mean as conversationalists)?

3. Will your place a pool for guest use and if so will it be heated and what will the hours of operation be?

Lastly, I am wondering why you spammed Aussie Greg's thread. VipMedellin does not do it to Greg's thread and Greg doesn't do it to the VIP's thread. I did see you are offering rides to the Mansion but Greg already offers that as well.

I hope you can believe that I wish you the best of luck at your new place. I hope to visit with you or your staff there when it opens.

Cheers to all,

Cubanut

BeersTerry
10-29-06, 16:19
Competition helps to keep everyone honest and can only be good for us tourists.

ASIDE: This inbreeding stuff that happens in Medellin is starting to affect everyone. All this bickering in Poblado ...someone should turn it into a novella.

Xion149
10-29-06, 16:42
All this bickering in Poblado ...someone should turn it into a novella.

Srsly. At least stop invading each other's threads.

Aussie's thread is for REVIEWS AND INFORMATION relating to that establishment.

VIP's thread is for REVIEWS AND INFORMATION that establishment.

MM vs. VIP thread is for bickering like little girls. Or I assume thats why the admin put it there.

Scooby1
10-29-06, 18:11
For once I agree with Beersterry, I think competition is best for the traveler I like options. And all this bickering is like some soap opera. Believe me Im just as guilty as the rest of you. But for the newby just comming on to this site they must think what a bunch of jerks.

Carolinaman
10-29-06, 18:22
The primary reason I come to MDE is not the plasma tv, not the computers, not the heated pool. It is the women. Sometimes I want to be lazy and not hunt for the first one in the morning. The fact that you are going to control the women that appear at your establishment will put you one step ahead of everyone else. This will seperate you out from the herd and put you in front in my book. I tried to send you a PM the other day and I thought you were not set up and I now realize that it was probably a glitch in the system. The only thing I think you need to refrain from is bashing Greg or appearing to. If you are able to accomplish the things you have outlined you do not need to mention the other product. Concentrate on your positives and state what you are doing without mentioning the other guy. Also, I think you need to keep to your thread or the Mde Reports. The only need to appear any where else is if you are correcting some errant report. When you do this just stick to the facts. I think all the bickering is only really hurting you and the VIP.

Why do you not elect to recevie private messages? I was trying to send this to you as a PM. Also, the one real issue I have with you and KB is that you always want to call people names. Anytime I write something you do not like you resort to this. If I think someone is shilling that is my opinion. Calling me names does nothing other than make you look angry.

Cubanut
10-29-06, 18:33
The primary reason I come to MDE is not the plasma tv, not the computers, not the heated pool. It is the women. Sometimes I want to be lazy and not hunt for the first one in the morning. The fact that you are going to control the women that appear at your establishment will put you one step ahead of everyone else. This will seperate you out from the herd and put you in front in my book.

Snowbird,

I agree that the controling of chica pricing will soon become the make or break issue between the the competitors.

Medellin Executive seems to have thought this out and I applaude him for doing so.

BTW- Club VIP in Medellin has yet to respond on whether any girls they have pictured or any girls at all are even available at VIP's.

Cheers,

Cubanut

VipMedellin
10-29-06, 21:28
Cubanut,

I deal with my customers on a one to one basis.

Some girls are available and some or not.

When you come and stay with us I will certainly help you.

Cubanut
10-30-06, 01:33
VipMedellin,

Is the pool heated?

If so what are the hours of operation?

ALSO:

Cubanut,

I deal with my customers on a one to one basis.
Some girls are available and some or not.
When you come and stay with us I will certainly help you.

VipMedellin,

Thanks for the offer but it's not myself who needs the assistance.

Actually, I get emailed by gents from 2 other boards asking about the availability of girls at VIP's. So I will simply tell them that they need to speak to you directly ONCE THEY ARE THERE.

Cheers,

Cubanut

VipMedellin
10-30-06, 03:54
The pool is heated we do it whenever the client needs it.

Thank you,

Mgmt

VipMedellin
10-30-06, 04:15
These are some of the pics of the party we had in Mangos.

Carolinaman
10-31-06, 02:48
Believe me you have not upset me in the least. It is just that I see no reason for these exchanges to have reached the level they have. You have your place and you need to sell the concept to your potential customers. Mentioning the other product in a negative way will not help you. Positive comments by satisfied guests are what you need. They will fill your location up. The discourse by you and others is not letting what you are trying to sell shine through but rather scaring customers away. Then again some say there are to many gringos in MDE. In that case I would never stay in MDE since the prices are through the roof, the women are ugly and there are no good places to stay. Yeah that's it! No one should ever go to MDE!

Dollar Bill
10-31-06, 21:29
Greetings everyone,

I can't believe that I actually have I to make this a written rule, but...

Effective immediately, Forum Advertisers (and specifically Medellin Executive) cannot post reports in their competitor's thread AND they cannot post any information related to their business enterprise in any other thread except their own thread established for that purpose.

Accordingly I have deleted a number of reports in this threads that violate this basic principal.

Please report future violations to me via the "Report this post to a Moderator" link.

Thanks,

Jackson

I hope you will agree with Snowbird and only post positive reviews about your establishments and stop bashing your competition.

Take the high road. The air is always nicer up there!

$Bill

Kickboxer151
11-02-06, 23:27
Ok guys I just recieved these photos and I wanted to post them via the VIP.

I have first hand information that a business agreement has been made between the owners of the VIP and of this Particular Beautiful Finca located in Sante Fe De Antioquia.

I will do my best to pass on any further information to the members of the board as soon as it becomes available.

Best Regards,

KB151

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 02:55
Hall0weeeeeeeeeeeeeen Party photos at Mangos with guests from the VIP. Enjoy!

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 03:01
MORE Hall0weeeeeeeeeeeeeen Party photos at Mangos with guests from the VIP. Enjoy!

KB151

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 03:04
MOREEEEEE Hall0weeeeeeeeeeeen Party Photos at the VIP!!!

Enjoy

KB151

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 03:07
Hall0weeeeeeeeeeeen Party Photos / VIP POOL!!

A LITTLE LATE NITE SWIM WITH THE HONEYS!!!

BEST REGARDS,

KB151

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 03:09
MORE Hall0weeeeeeeeeeeen Party Photos / VIP POOL!!

Thats it for now......

Stand by for more photos..

KB151

Paisan80
11-03-06, 05:02
Kicker,

These are PG-13 pics, where are the good ones?

RoadGlide
11-03-06, 08:38
Kickboxer,

Great party photos. Those should put to rest the argument that VIP does not have any P4P girls hanging out there!

RG.

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 18:16
Kickboxer,

Great party photos. Those should put to rest the argument that VIP does not have any P4P girls hanging out there!

RG.

Thanks RoadGlide:

I will be sure to keep the photos coming in the best interest of the Members of this board.

Best Regards

Kickboxer151
11-03-06, 18:31
Thank you for posting the pics as they are quite nice. :) I hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon as I will be staying at the VIP as I noted elsewhere in the Colombian threads. I had asked Albert via email to relay that message to you along with who I am. I am still trying to work out my schedule to go, but I am still hoping it is the end of this month. So what type of club is Mangos exactly? I know Alberts competitor quite often has the Mango dancers at his place. Is it a happening place 7 days a week?

Take care and be safe.

Hey Bro: Your welcome! I will do my best to make this a regular habit (posting photos) in the best interest of the board members.

I will be speaking to Albert today so he may refresh my memory as to your identity.

Mangos? Is more of a date club ie... BYOP (Bring your own Paisa). I think this is the overall opinion many guys that have frequented Mangos. In addition Mangos is more of a Friday/Saturday PM Club. Dont get me wrong... Its a fun place however I just think its more of a bring-your-own-date kinda club

As for Alberts competitor having Mangos dancers....... Personally I think he has them as an ego booster as THEY are NOT P4P girls. If you look closer at the competitors photos of the Mangos Dancers there is also guy dancers too. SO Having beautiful girl dancers and guy dancers does nothing for me personally especially if I cant even touch the ladies. In my opinion its kinda like going to a strip club and NOT being allowed to touch the ladies.

There is PLENTY of other places to hangout in Medellin to look for normal and P4P girls.

I look forward to meeting you.

Have a GREAT day:-)

KB151

BeersTerry
11-03-06, 22:32
Great photo presentation KB. How come only 4 girls at the Halloween Party at VIP or was the party at Mangoes and those were the four you brought back ?

Kickboxer151
11-04-06, 02:46
Great photo presentation KB. How come only 4 girls at the Halloween Party at VIP or was the party at Mangoes and those were the four you brought back ?

Thanks Berry:

But there wasnt a Halloween party at the VIP. There was sooooooo many around town.

As for the photos of the girls this was just the four that allowed us to take photos of them. TRUST me there was many more:-)

Best Regards.

KB151

Kickboxer151
11-04-06, 23:17
Photos taken at the VIP. What do you think guys??

Best Regards, KB151

Kickboxer151
11-04-06, 23:20
Photos taken at the VIP.

What do you think guys?

Do these ladies (Paisas) meet your approval?

Enjoy.
KB151

Kickboxer151
11-04-06, 23:23
Photos taken at the VIP.

Enjoy:-)

KB151 Strikes again!!

Kickboxer151
11-04-06, 23:27
A picture is a 1000 words....

Just hanging with some Paisas that wanted to join us for a game of STRIP POOL!! Guess who won?? Lol

Enjoy.

KB151

Rufus
11-04-06, 23:54
Nice quality chicas Kickboxer. How much do these perras charge short time and toda la noche?

regards... Rufus

Kickboxer151
11-05-06, 01:14
Hello Again Kickboxer!

The pics are great once again, but they really do not mean much unless you provide us with some basic information such as are they P4P girls or non-pros?. Where did you find them. If they are non-pros are they open to meeting new guys knowing what the game is all about? Were the pics taken at the VIP for promotional purposes only?. Come on Kickboxer now that you are in the promotional business do your damn job in a first class manner or give it up.! :) :D

Damn: You guys are ruffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Scheech now I have to get back to the drawing board and repost with their shoes sizes etc......

lol

Stand by.

KB151

Ricker
11-05-06, 03:41
Heya Kickboxer ... no better advertising than fotos of HOTT chicas like those ... very nice, I certainly enjoyed them! Gracias.

Kickboxer151
11-05-06, 03:51
Heya Kickboxer ... no better advertising than fotos of HOTT chicas like those ... very nice, I certainly enjoyed them! Gracias.

Hey Ricker thanks for the compliments!

I'm sincerely looking out in the best interest of the board members NOT the Bored Members.. LOL

I will KEEP my reputation and keep them coming...

Best Regards.

KB151

Fantasy
11-05-06, 04:24
Now these are the things that sell a location, as far as I am concerned. Halloween Party pictures from mangos disco are great, But a good old game of Strip Billiards, thats what helps the reservation department!! Thanks for the quality pictures. It appears that VIP has a collection of chicas afterall. And "Fantasy" quality I might add!

Please keep up the ad campaign!

Kickboxer151
11-05-06, 05:19
Now these are the things that sell a location, as far as I am concerned. Halloween Party pictures from mangos disco are great, But a good old game of Strip Billiards, thats what helps the reservation department!! Thanks for the quality pictures. It appears that VIP has a collection of chicas afterall. And "Fantasy" quality I might add!

Please keep up the ad campaign!

The Chicks from the STRIP POOL game were Invited to the VIP after Albert and VIP Guests were partying with them at The San Diego Club (Local strip tease) in Medellin.

Look back in the photo gallery as I have a topless one of the blonde "Leidy". Damn seems like all these girls like that name. BY the way this girl is a FREAK!!! :-) Recent new boobjob too. Seems like I've been running into alot of "Leidys" lately.

The other Morena (Darker Skin) also used to work at Faze II and now is a great addition to The San Diego Club.

Best Regards.

KB151

Rufus
11-05-06, 05:27
Yeah I guess I am a bored memeber and my memember is too. Bored shitless in the great white north.

No worries I'll be back in Colombia soon maybe for 3 months. But pre-pagos like kickboxers sure are hot but I would have to cut my time short in Colombia, those perras would bleed me dry in no time. Guess I'll just have to work a little harder to get free pussy.

Keep up the good work kickboxer.

Kickboxer151
11-05-06, 05:28
Hello Again Kickboxer!

The pics are great once again, but they really do not mean much unless you provide us with some basic information such as are they P4P girls or non-pros?. Where did you find them. If they are non-pros are they open to meeting new guys knowing what the game is all about? Were the pics taken at the VIP for promotional purposes only?. Come on Kickboxer now that you are in the promotional business do your damn job in a first class manner or give it up.! :) :D

Ok, Now here is a little update because of numerous personal messages sent to me..... In regards to the identity and if the girls that I recently posted are P4P or semi's etc.....

Photo# newgirlvip001 : Works as P4P at San Diego Bar.
Photo# newgilrvip003 : Works as P4P at San Diego Bar. "Leidy" Very nice and AWESOME Paisa!

Photo#7140 (Paisa Collection) These chicks are Alberts friends and are regulars at the VIP Socials/Partys. In addition they love to go out and party. Its awesome to havethese ladies with us out on the town as they draw other pretty Paisas to the table!!!!!!!!! They are all Non Pros' But Im certain every Paisa is looking for the right oppurtunity to come out of their shells.

Ok gotta hit the town now.

Best Regards.

KB151

RoadGlide
11-05-06, 05:44
330 Used to "work" at faceII, I did her at the Mansion a little over a year ago before she got her tits worked on. She was a good fuck and earned her money.

Kickboxer151
11-06-06, 00:29
Ok guys here is a few more photos of some of the Ladies we took in the VERY Large Jacuzzi in Suite #5 At The VIP.

Enjoy.

KB151

Cubanut
11-06-06, 05:03
Ok guys here is a few more photos of some of the Ladies we took in the VERY Large Jacuzzi in Suite #5 At The VIP.

Enjoy.

KB151

Three questions:

1. Who was the photogrpher who took the model shots? Is it the one same as Albert hired for the website?

2. What type of camera was he using?

3. Do you think you can use the larger resize 648 X 486 than 320 X 480 for future pics. The smaller resize takes away fron the definition of the pic.

Cheers,

Cubanut

Player2
11-06-06, 16:08
Hi KB :

What is the price range of these ladies. Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Player2

Kickboxer151
11-06-06, 17:41
Hi KB :

What is the price range of these ladies. Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Player2

Sorry, the question is too general. But I'm certain whatever the price is if they do have one can be reached SOLELY between you and whatever woman your interested in Medellin or any other part of the world.

KB151

Player2
11-06-06, 17:49
Sorry, the question is too general. But I'm certain whatever the price is if they do have one can be reached SOLELY between you and whatever woman your interested in Medellin or any other part of the world.

KB151
Yes the question was very general, how much are those putas run for.

Kickboxer151
11-06-06, 19:14
Yes the question was very general, how much are those putas run for.

I'm NOT in the P4P business. So the BEST way for you to find out is to ask the woman/women your interested in. Your negotiation skills will be proof of what YOUR price will be if any.

Good Luck.

My FINAL word on this subject.

KB151

Player2
11-06-06, 19:46
I'm NOT in the P4P business.
Good Luck.

My FINAL word on this subject.

KB151

So what are doing on this site?

Kickboxer151
11-06-06, 21:10
So what are doing on this site?

I looked back at pretty much your last 20 posts and they all were in regards to BEST pricing of a hotel , chicks etc... Sounds like your on a pretty strict budget...

I think you need NOT to come to Medellin especially if you DONT speak Spanish as you seem like the guy that needs a little extra help in regards to negotiating for the lowest price for this and that.

OR find a Mongering place that will suit your budget and language/negotiating skills.

In addition, IM CERTAIN THE VIP is not a prostitution house. Its a Hotel and any and all arrangements are between the guest of the hotel and the women you are trying to negotiate with. SIMPLY put..... VIP Staff or Management is NOT in the prostitution Business! AND WILL NEVER BE!!!

Photos posted by the VIP are just that! PHOTOS of the ladies who may frequent the VIP and their personal business is their personal business!

Clear enough for you??

KB151

Rufus
11-06-06, 21:44
yep... everybody fuck off from going to colombia now because if you don't make enough money in the usa eg: $50/hr you'll have to settle fro shaging **** glue sniffing street putas that charge $10 usd per hour. that's probably what you make in your mcjob in podunk usa.

and if you don't own property or have a colombian passport and celuda you can forget about impressing the chicas. they love colombia and would never dream of leaving with some joe six-pack and i ain't talking about abs either.

also guys farc has been a bit too quiet lately, they are just regrouping for a big campain. mark my words medellin is going to get hit big time. they hate paisas and yanks and they read this site so they know you are going there.

buena suerte... see you in brasil

Player2
11-06-06, 21:54
Photos posted by the VIP are just that! PHOTOS of the ladies who may frequent the VIP and their personal business is their personal business!

Clear enough for you??

KB151

And the personal business is prostitution. Come on man , all the women come to Vip or mansion are *****s. Sorry for the strict words.
I just simply asked you about how much the ladies charge in your pics and intead of giving an answer you are making it a big deal.
Why you just deleted your post in which you were braging about making $ 5000.00 a week?

Rufus
11-06-06, 22:11
And the personal business is prostitution. Come on man , all the women come to Vip or mansion are *****s. Sorry for the strict words.

Player, I gather from what has been said on other posts that these chicas that work at the casa de putas are in love with kickboxer and only hang with him because he is muy sauve.

Guys like us Player we have to face reality and know it's only the money that they want... :(

Msaisme
11-06-06, 22:20
All the kiddies are to please vacate the pool.

Kickboxer151
11-07-06, 00:43
Player, I gather from what has been said on other posts that these chicas that work at the casa de putas are in love with kickboxer and only hang with him because he is muy sauve.

Guys like us Player we have to face reality and know it's only the money that they want... :(

Rufus: You must have met me in person and know my style...

LOL

KB151

Kickboxer151
11-07-06, 04:43
I just simply asked you about how much the ladies charge in your pics and intead of giving an answer you are making it a big deal.
Why you just deleted your post in which you were braging about making $ 5000.00 a week?
BTW I make more than you and I spend very wisely and dont brag about it on a public forum.

1) TRUST me financially I HAVE no Problems.. AS I HAVE never asked other members in the open forum for advice on a discount hotel or hookers like you!! I thought you might have known that Im the Famous Platinum Traveler.. Your probably one of those poor soles that passes me in First Class as you make your way back to the end of the plane with the crying and snotty nose kids spending your pennies wisely!!!

2) In addition the ONLY thing that matters is my Penis size and TRUST me Im very well in that department as well!

3) I NEVER delete posts.

Ps... Your probably won of those poor soles sitting in the strip club all by your lonesome sipping on a warm beer all night long!! THE SAME BEER!! And trying to tip the dancers in coins!!

LOL

KB151 "Aka Platinum Traveler"

Peace to all!

Ricker
11-07-06, 06:14
Hey Platinum Traveler (KB) ... you may not realize it but IMHO you sounded pretty arrogant and foolish in your last post.
You actually make your competition, the Aussie, seem humble in comparison.

Who really gives a crap about how much money you have or about the size of your johnson.

You were doing well posting fotos for the VIP ... was actually nice.

When you give a guy shit for asking simple questions about prices of hotels / chicas, think about one thing: What is the purpose of this forum?

Yes, the purpose is to give information, to HELP others in their quest for chicas .... NOT to ridicule them, NOT to discuss how rich you are, NOT to discuss your seat selection on the airplane, and certainly NOT to discuss your penis.

Please give it a rest ... show some class and humility amigo!
Read Cubanut's latest post in the Medellin thread ... he puts it nicely.

The winner is NOT the guy that SPENDS the most money, it's the guy that has the most FUN! MONEY means nothing if you're a putz.

I'd rather be the sad sap in a strip club sipping warm beer than be the over bearing dumbass throwing around his money thinking he's so cool ... but everyone else knowing he's NOT.

I do wish you luck ...

Sailor2006
11-07-06, 07:15
Some of the women I meet at VIP werent hookers, sorry I tried they werent intrested. Some of them are alberts friends that like to go clubbing, and especially like drinking and being "taken care of at the end of the night" and I don't mean sex, just the check at the end of the night. Some of the ladies were very open and easy to talk to, but to me didn't seem very intrested. Albert does a great job at showing people a good time at the clubs, ladies are always around.

As to the actual working girls, prices go between you and the girl, I stayed there a month and never did albert ask me or push any girl on me at all. Never was there a chick pushing her self on me either. Sometimes it would have been nice to have ample chicks around, but when you think about it were grown men we can go find chicks on our own. However I hear things are chaning more women at VIP. Which is basically what I try to do. Cheaper option anywaz. I basically follow a simple rule I don't pay any more then 150K for a single pop, thats the MOST I normally spend. Most of the time it goes between 70-100K, I have been known to hit some street girls for 40K a pop, but not all the time. As for TLN I pay 200K to 300K normally its 200K. I try to stick to this some may think its high other cheap but at looking at local places, and what prices are. This is what I pay.

Cabroncito
11-07-06, 07:36
I stayed in master room #5 and the jacuzzi was non functional (no pump).

KB is room 1, in your photo, the same situation ? A jacuzzi without a pump is a "bathtub", so I am asking Albert to remove the term jacuzzi from the description of room #5, which also displays a prominent picture of the "bathtub".

Although the room is quite large it is not air conditioned and suffers from quite a bit of road noise from the adjacent street. One of the rooms inside the house would be a better choice for light sleepers.

Also, if you decide to host your own get together with some ladies and expect VIP to heat the pool you will be disappointed.

KB, as Cuba insinuated, it is great you are contributing pics, but the resolution/size leaves alot to be desired.

The girls are obviously hired guns, however it is obvious at this point we need posts from guests indicating what type of services they render beyond PG-13 photo shoots.

Having said that, thank you for sharing info. The people that cook, clean, and manage security for Albert are all very nice folks and I wish them all success and prosperity.

I look forward reading other guests experiences as well. VIP has been opened for quite a few months now and we have very few reports. Step it up guys !

Jellyballs
11-07-06, 12:04
The reason you are not getting any reports is that they have no girls at VIP. Albert is too busy standing around with his fake sunglasses on to bother to make the customers happy. When Tom was there at least there was service. I am not surprised they are calling a bathtub a jacuzzi. There are many things misleading about the services and prices they offer. For instance, they claim the house is worth a million dollars. This is not true as it is worth about $350, 000 and not owned by them. They mention king size beds but I did not see anything larger than a queen. The bathtub as you mentioned is called a "whirlpool bath/hotub". They say it is fit for a hollywood star? LOL! The standard rooms are said to have queen size beds but they are really only doubles. They claim these rooms are standard hotel size but they are not much bigger than the bed in most cases, and they forget to mention that the bathrooms are shared with the other guests. The pool is always COLD. But I would not swim in the pool anyway since there are at least 200 apartments that are looking down on the pool. I see no reference on the site anywhere that the entire property is visible to 3 giant apartment buildings. The Internet never worked in the house. I had to go to Gregs every day to check my email since I had a buddy staying at the mansion. It has been said before and needs to be said again. VIP is a lot of promises and hype without anything being delivered.

I stayed in master room #5 and the jacuzzi was non functional (no pump).

KB is room 1, in your photo, the same situation ? A jacuzzi without a pump is a "bathtub", so I am asking Albert to remove the term jacuzzi from the description of room #5, which also displays a prominent picture of the "bathtub".

Although the room is quite large it is not air conditioned and suffers from quite a bit of road noise from the adjacent street. One of the rooms inside the house would be a better choice for light sleepers.

Also, if you decide to host your own get together with some ladies and expect VIP to heat the pool you will be disappointed.

KB, as Cuba insinuated, it is great you are contributing pics, but the resolution/size leaves alot to be desired.

The girls are obviously hired guns, however it is obvious at this point we need posts from guests indicating what type of services they render beyond PG-13 photo shoots.

Having said that, thank you for sharing info. The people that cook, clean, and manage security for Albert are all very nice folks and I wish them all success and prosperity.

I look forward reading other guests experiences as well. VIP has been opened for quite a few months now and we have very few reports. Step it up guys !

BeersTerry
11-07-06, 14:19
Well, probably time for the Med. Exec. to kick some ass.

Player2
11-07-06, 15:27
Hey Platinum Traveler (KB) ... you may not realize it but IMHO you sounded pretty arrogant and foolish in your last post.
You actually make your competition, the Aussie, seem humble in comparison.

Who really gives a crap about how much money you have or about the size of your johnson.

You were doing well posting fotos for the VIP ... was actually nice.

When you give a guy shit for asking simple questions about prices of hotels / chicas, think about one thing: What is the purpose of this forum?

Yes, the purpose is to give information, to HELP others in their quest for chicas .... NOT to ridicule them, NOT to discuss how rich you are, NOT to discuss your seat selection on the airplane, and certainly NOT to discuss your penis.

Please give it a rest ... show some class and humility amigo!
Read Cubanut's latest post in the Medellin thread ... he puts it nicely.

The winner is NOT the guy that SPENDS the most money, it's the guy that has the most FUN! MONEY means nothing if you're a putz.

I'd rather be the sad sap in a strip club sipping warm beer than be the over bearing dumbass throwing around his money thinking he's so cool ... but everyone else knowing he's NOT.

I do wish you luck ...

Very well said Ricker, I have nothing to add.

All I was asking to KB was how much those girls in his pics charge and that is what the nature of this forum, share info and KB started braging all the good stuff God has gifted him. KB IS ACTING LIKE A NEWLY RICH. Looks like he was a trailer trash not a long ago and now he has money and does not know how to act and talk like a seasoned rich person. Seasoned and really rich people dont brag about there money. Richness and class shows in there every aspect of there behaviour . KB grow up.

Msaisme
11-07-06, 23:09
I admire your tenacity little fellow but your posts are ripe for fodder. Settle down now if you are finally getting some and enjoy the ride. The more you speak, the more you come across as petty, small dicked, and without a business bone in your body. Suerte amigo!

Sailor2006
11-08-06, 02:38
I would say room # 5 has a hotub juccuzzi. Its probly a 4 person tub. The bath room is very nice, infact its credit to the house becuase its probly 10 plus years old and is still very nice. I heard the hottub in room 9 had a busted pump, but I am not sure. What would be great would be to add a huge 12 person juccuzzi outside in the yard. I had a good time staying at VIP, I don't mind the building near the house, infact some many building coming up in Medellin every body can see everything. VIP is a decent place to stay, services will only get better.

Kickboxer151
11-08-06, 03:14
Photos, photos, photos.

Lets get back to the photos!

Enjoy KB151

VipMedellin
11-09-06, 03:34
My name is Kevin and I am Albert´s partner in V.I.P. I wanted to say hello to everybody and welcome you here at V.I.P. I am also the owner of a charter company in Miami.

I wanted to let you guys know that I have been reading the posts and wanted to clear some things up.

1. I know Albert for aproximately 25 years. I was his partner in Baltimore Md 15 years back we owned a car lot.

I can assure you guys he is an excellent person and partner, sometimes we judge peolple without knowing them.

2. As per what is about to happen with V.I.P. we are in the process of making it a lot better for you guys, We will be adding seven new rooms the construction has begun it will not affect the hotel since it is in the back away from the hotel.

3. We have made arrangements with albert and bought the house so no longer can people speculate as what is going to happen with V.I.P in the future.

4. We are changing all of the bathrooms and making sure all of the hut tubs work, we appreciate all of the comments to make us better.

5. Also we are expanding in the Medellin area Albert is also the owner of another house near parque lleras which has an excelent location and he is in the process of remodeling it and trust me it is going to be "wow"

6. We are also making agreements with other hotels and resorts around Colombia for our clients so that we can offer a better service.

I would like to invite everybody to see our new place and to try it out.

for you guys who post negative things about V.I.P. let me invite to stay and change your mind or I will refund your money and that is a promise, or I will personally take you out in my charter in Miami for free.

Anything you need please feel free to contact Albert or myself via email or send us private message.

Thanks,

Kevin Kazerouni

Rufus
11-09-06, 09:11
OK... is it just me because I don't feel too good about point #1 right now?... just kidding ;)

Eman8803
11-09-06, 16:03
I have met Kevin along with his father in Medellin and can say he will be a tremendous addition for the VIP. He and his father are very down to earth and extremely personable. Kevin has run many businesses and knows what it takes to make them successful!!

He is a guy that will get things done and will not point fingers or pass the buck!! As VIP is a new operation, there are some bumps in the road and Kevin is not wearing blinders, he knows we all pay good money to come to VIP and expect to be treated in a VIP manner!

I will be honest and say that I had stayed at VIP and was leaning towards staying at a hotel when I come to Medellin in December but now with Kevin as part of VIP I may change my mind. I think Tom is a great guy and a class act but Albert and he had different visions for VIP. Kevin is also a great guy and class act but will be much more proactive in VIP!! Kevin and Albert have been friends for more than 25 years and business partners in the past and know each others strengths and weaknesses in running a business. If Kevin and Albert each handle the part of the operation that is their forte, then VIP will be a huge success!!

For those like me that have stayed at VIP in the past and were considering going to different accommodations in our future Medellin trips; you may want to give them a second chance now that their management is solid!!

Kevin, I wish you and the VIP the best of luck!! Please say hello to your dad for me!!!

My name is Kevin and I am Albert´s partner in V.I.P. I wanted to say hello to everybody and welcome you here at V.I.P. I am also the owner of a charter company in Miami.

I wanted to let you guys know that I have been reading the posts and wanted to clear some things up.

1. I know Albert for aproximately 25 years. I was his partner in Baltimore Md 15 years back we owned a car lot.

I can assure you guys he is an excellent person and partner, sometimes we judge peolple without knowing them.

2. As per what is about to happen with V.I.P. we are in the process of making it a lot better for you guys, We will be adding seven new rooms the construction has begun it will not affect the hotel since it is in the back away from the hotel.

3. We have made arrangements with albert and bought the house so no longer can people speculate as what is going to happen with V.I.P in the future.

4. We are changing all of the bathrooms and making sure all of the hut tubs work, we appreciate all of the comments to make us better.

5. Also we are expanding in the Medellin area Albert is also the owner of another house near parque lleras which has an excelent location and he is in the process of remodeling it and trust me it is going to be "wow"

6. We are also making agreements with other hotels and resorts around Colombia for our clients so that we can offer a better service.

I would like to invite everybody to see our new place and to try it out.

for you guys who post negative things about V.I.P. let me invite to stay and change your mind or I will refund your money and that is a promise, or I will personally take you out in my charter in Miami for free.

Anything you need please feel free to contact Albert or myself via email or send us private message.

Thanks,

Kevin Kazerouni

VipMedellin
11-09-06, 17:14
Yes I am related to Kamyab how do you know him?

VipMedellin
11-10-06, 01:13
Albert and I want to thank you very much for your words and trust me we will make V.I.P. a place that you guys wont be able to resist.

I just finished picking out the new bathrooms for the rooms with Albert and let me tell you top of the top you guys will be impresed.

I wanted to let you know that Albert decided to offer you a special discount when you come please call us and we will let you know.

Mgmt V.I.P

VipMedellin
11-10-06, 01:23
This is a formal invitation to all members:

I will be organizing a Thanksgiving dinner on thursday the 23rd of November this will include drinks, food and lots of girls will be coming.

Our hotel is fully booked however anybody that will like to come please contact me either by email ilcalbert@gmail.com or by my international line 240-2359488

Thanks ,

Albert Licht

P.S. I will be sending you guys lots of pictures and the web site will be updated as of next Friday.

VipMedellin
11-10-06, 03:25
Hello my name is Kevin:

I wanted to invite you personally here to V.I.P. forget about the past let me formally and cordially invite you to stay at our place FREE OF CHARGE so that you personally can post the new changes if you see anything that is not working I will charter you free also in Miami.

Here at V.I.P. We will make sure that your expierence is in a vip manner that is my promise.

I will personally pick you up at the airport.

let me know when you are coming have a great day.

Mgmt V.I.P.

VipMedellin
11-10-06, 03:50
He is 43 and yes Bijan is still in Potomac they are coming in about two weeks.
how do you know them I am really curious please tell me.

VipMedellin
11-10-06, 03:57
These are some of the pictures that I will start posting.

These will be of the ladies that I have met and parties that I have had not necesarily at V.I.P.

VipMedellin
11-10-06, 04:06
Chicas in Medellin.

Kickboxer151
11-10-06, 05:02
This is a formal invitation to all members:

I will be organizing a Thanksgiving dinner on thursday the 23rd of November this will include drinks, food and lots of girls will be coming.

Our hotel is fully booked however anybody that will like to come please contact me either by email ilcalbert@gmail.com or by my international line 240-2359488

Thanks ,

Albert Licht

P.S. I will be sending you guys lots of pictures and the web site will be updated as of next Friday.

OK Bro!!! IM there!!!! YIPPE Thanksgiving in Medellin at the VIP!!! Now thats Thanksgiving!!!

Albert anything else besides turkey to be served??????

Best Regards.

KB151

Ricker
11-10-06, 15:59
Hello my name is Kevin:

I wanted to invite you personally here to V.I.P. forget about the past let me formally and cordially invite you to stay at our place FREE OF CHARGE so that you personally can post the new changes if you see anything that is not working I will charter you free also in Miami.

Here at V.I.P. We will make sure that your expierence is in a vip manner that is my promise.

I will personally pick you up at the airport.

let me know when you are coming have a great day.

Mgmt V.I.P.

Hey ... where's my free stay!!!!!!!!?

:) jejejejejeje!

VipMedellin
11-15-06, 01:34
As the days go by we get closer and closer to our party.

You can call us or email us for reservations I will be posting later this week a double treat that we will have.

Have a great day.

Albert.

VipMedellin
11-21-06, 17:50
In the defense of VIP, I think Albert and the new owner are the ones who represent VIP-Club, and they speak for the services offered. They are trying to offer good service, and they have a great place, this is better for every body on this board becuase it will create some balance and lower prices, rooms prices are on a steady rise, chica prices are on the rise, dollar is getting weaker, anybody see a bad trend here?

I Jags
11-22-06, 04:21
In the defense of VIP, I think Albert and the new owner are the ones who represent VIP-Club, and they speak for the services offered. They are trying to offer good service, and they have a great place, this is better for every body on this board becuase it will create some balance and lower prices, rooms prices are on a steady rise, chica prices are on the rise, dollar is getting weaker, anybody see a bad trend here?

Are these posts by VIPMEDELLIN by Albert and or the owners or people who go there?

Kickboxer151
11-25-06, 05:15
For those of you staff members and Kickboxer at the VIP who acknowledge the Thanksgiving Holiday, Happy Thanksgiving!, and have a great turkey day!

OK GUYS STANDBY FOR PHOTOS FROM THE THANKSGIVING PARTY!!!

ALBERT HAS A SINCERE APPRECIATION FOR HIS AMERICAN CLIENTELE (90%)AS HE WENT OVER AND ABOVE THE CALL OF DUTY TO INSURE WE HAD AN EXCELLENT THANKSGIVING DINNER!! I HEARD COMMENTS LIKE " I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME WITH THE QUALITY AND TASTE OF THE FOOD"

1) FOOD WAS AWESOME!!! AMERICAN STYLE THANKSGIVING TURKEY!! ALBERT DID A GREAT JOB ON THE TURKEY AS I PERSONALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE DRY BUT SCHEESH IT WAS AWESOME TO INCLUDE GRAVY,MASHED POTATOES,AND EVEN STOVED TOP STUFFING!!! ALBERT WAS A GREAT HOST AND HE IS DOING HIS DAMNEST TO MAKE THE VIP A GREAT PLACE!! KUDOS ALBERT!!!

2) GIRLS????? I HAVE TONS OF PICS AND WILL BE POSTING THEM VERY SOON.. NOW WHEN I SAY A TON OF PICS I MEAN A TON OF PICS!! CHICKS WERE VERY HOT AND LETS JUST SAY WE ALL (MEN) HAD A GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT TIME!!!

BEST REGARDS TO ALL!!
KB151

Scooby1
11-25-06, 06:28
Are these posts by VIPMEDELLIN by Albert and or the owners or people who go there?I agree who is VIPMEDELLIN it seems like a coalition of different people. Sometimes it's Albert, sometimes his partner Kevin & sometimes a third person like trhe following posts seems to suggest..

VipMedellin
11-25-06, 17:33
We obviously have people that work for us so sometimes our staff will write things on this board.

I hope this will clear things for you guys.

Mgmt

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 17:14
As promised and thanks for your patience.. Now lets post some pics!!

VIP THANKSGIVING PARTY 2006 A SUCCESS!!

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 17:49
As promised.. MORE photos!!!

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 17:52
Vip Thanksgiving 2006

Mas Mas Photos!!

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 17:57
A Few More Of The Party...
Vip Thanksgiving 2006

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 18:05
Standby guys I have more to post from the after the dinner party....Even more awesome fun that follows.......

Be patient Im resizing them now......

Kickboxer151

Scooby1
11-26-06, 20:46
KB

Just a friendly reminder concerning wether you got permission from your fellow mongers for you to be able to post their pictures. Aussie Greg did the same thing, I wouldn't want you to get sued, & I know I would not want my picture posted!!

Kool pics though looks like you had a blast, No strike that your having a blast & I'm jealous Im not there.

Scooby

VipMedellin
11-26-06, 21:26
Scooby,

He has full permission on my thread to post as many pics as he would like he is my number one client.

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 23:41
KB

Just a friendly reminder concerning wether you got permission from your fellow mongers for you to be able to post their pictures. Aussie Greg did the same thing, I wouldn't want you to get sued, & I know I would not want my picture posted!!

Kool pics though looks like you had a blast, No strike that your having a blast & I'm jealous Im not there.

Scooby

I sincerely appreciate the "friendly" reminder.. However I have the permission to post these (thanksgiving) photos directly from the VIP Management.

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos...

Sincerely kickboxer151

Kickboxer151
11-26-06, 23:49
AS PROMISED!!

Enjoy.

Kickboxer151

PS. All photos of these girls are of legal age!! 18 Plus years!!!

Polvo
11-27-06, 00:30
AS PROMISED!!

Enjoy.

Kickboxer151

Thanks KB. Jesus - this set of photos are making everything stand up on end!! Do you have more with less??

Suerte

Polvo

Sailor2006
11-27-06, 00:58
Good pictures guys, Happy Thanksgiving. whens the new place opening up? perhaps when Executive opens his new place some insentive discounts or speacials to mark the new opening. perhaps now with will all your rooms you can start reducing prices, i wonder if "others" can keep up with you. All things being Equal the Women follow the Gingo Dollar, the Gringo Dollar comes out of the pocket of the Gringo Tourist, and gringo's love discounted prices. i think they call it "price war".

Kickboxer151
11-27-06, 03:44
Thanks KB. Jesus - this set of photos are making everything stand up on end!! Do you have more with less??

Suerte

Polvo

YOUR 100% WELCOME POLVO!!!

SO NOW I FEEL I NEED TO POST MORE SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN SO APPRECIATIVE.... ITS ALL YOUR FAULT POLVO!!! LOL

PS. NO OVER HYPED THANKSGIVING PARTY HERE GUYS!!!

PICTURES ARE A 1000 WORDS... YOU BE THE JUDGE!

LOL!!

ENJOY

KICKBOXER151

Polvo
11-27-06, 03:54
Mas Mas Mas Photos!!!

KICKBOXER151

I am going to die happy.

More - with less?????

Polvo

VipMedellin
12-04-06, 03:07
We will be having two parties coming up one for christmas with our own Santa plus Alberts birthday is the 20th and mine is New years so we are going to go nuts this month.

For more info please call us or email us

Sincerely,

Kevin Kaz

Robert Palli
12-19-06, 06:40
the pics from nacho's vacation. the girl with the gold stuff on her face is absolutely stunning. Is she available or someone girlfriend or something?

Robert Palli
12-19-06, 06:41
Chicas in Medellin.
pic 154. that girl i am talking about what's her name contact info rates etc. i am talking about post 160
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57367

Robert Palli
12-19-06, 14:08
Photos taken at the VIP.

What do you think guys?

Do these ladies (Paisas) meet your approval?

Enjoy.
KB151
is she available and how much does she cost. or is she just a model for the vipmedellin site pics.
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56907
let me know thanks albert

VipMedellin
12-26-06, 18:32
To all of the members on this board first I want to wish all of you happy holidays, We have been quite busy with the construction and the opening of VIP 2. We should have both places finished by January 20th in Vip we are adding seven more rooms which will have marble floors a little bar in each room stained glass doors, owm bathrooms, air conditioning they will be excelent and top of the line so that means we will have a total of fifteen rooma and in our other location everything is brand new also 2 bolcks from Parque lleras we will have 5 extra rooms jaccuzi poolñ table bid living areas etc. As soon as we can I will post pictures and give extra information.
Other news is next year we will be opening a sports bar in parque lleras wait for more details

VipMedellin
12-30-06, 12:40
Hello to all of the members Happy New Year once again. Albert will be going to Cartagena with four of our guest and here at V.I.P. we are fully booked but I will be staying here in Medellin.

We wish you all I great coming year and we will be posting pictures of the road trip to Cartagena.

See you all soon.

Thanks,

Kevin

Scooby1
12-30-06, 19:17
To all of the members on this board first I want to wish all of you happy holidays, We have been quite busy with the construction and the opening of VIP 2. We should have both places finished by January 20th in Vip we are adding seven more rooms which will have marble floors a little bar in each room stained glass doors, owm bathrooms, air conditioning they will be excelent and top of the line so that means we will have a total of fifteen rooma and in our other location everything is brand new also 2 bolcks from Parque lleras we will have 5 extra rooms jaccuzi poolñ table bid living areas etc. As soon as we can I will post pictures and give extra information.
Other news is next year we will be opening a sports bar in parque lleras wait for more detailsVip & Kickboxer
I have a little question for you guys. Do they even sell carpet in Medellin. Personally ,I hate it when I get out of bed and have to walk on cold marble or wood or what ever floor with my bare feet. I guess the slipper business does great in Medellin LOL. I know that its eaiser to keep clean yet more than once Ive walked across those types of floors right after they were moped and almost broke my neck. I would love to find a place where the place was carpeted but thats me.

Vip your upgrades sound great post pics of the new place when you get a chance.

Scooby

Rufus
01-01-07, 09:57
If your tender little feet feel the cold so much I sugest Bogota carpet is more common there. Shit dude this is a site about bitches & hos not your comfort level.

Gary Groundwork
01-01-07, 14:19
LOL. Funny stuff Rufus.

Kickboxer151
01-01-07, 16:20
Vip & Kickboxer
I have a little question for you guys. Do they even sell carpet in Medellin. Personally ,I hate it when I get out of bed and have to walk on cold marble or wood or what ever floor with my bare feet. I guess the slipper business does great in Medellin LOL. I know that its eaiser to keep clean yet more than once Ive walked across those types of floors right after they were moped and almost broke my neck. I would love to find a place where the place was carpeted but thats me.

Vip your upgrades sound great post pics of the new place when you get a chance.

Scooby

Yes: They sell a lot of carpet at the casas. In fact I believe the best and cheapest carpet is available at New Life.. LOL

But seriously I have seen big throw rugs but not carpet.. I think its because its such a moist climate and mildew is pretty common here.

Best Regards, KB151

Scooby1
01-01-07, 17:00
Geesh Rufas I guess you have no concept of sarcasm. It was meant to bring a little levity to the thread & I thought this thread was about Club Vip. & I suppose the following post by you was about, How did you put it "bitches & hos"
blue daddy

Will you kindly fuck off. .On my next trip to Medellin I guess I'm going to have to find an apartment with carpet for my "precious" toesies LMAO

Hey I wonder if I offer to pay for it I can get Club Med to put carpet in one room just so my toesies can stay warm.

Sailor2006
01-01-07, 21:54
Carpet is nasty, and very much 20 years ago! Every stain stays in there, and soaks into the matt underneath, that is designed to absorb said stuff. So basiclly every stain or spill remains in some form, and if you have pets carpet is just horrible. Some of it looks nice and feels great on the feet, but all of it basically has a time limit, I don't speak with knowledge or exp. But I would think that orginally carpet wasnt meant for long term use say the 10-20 years that hard wood flooring for title was meant for. Many summers ago I spent a summer ripping up carpet and installing new flooring, this exp. Led me to not want carpet in my home.

Happy new year!

Regulr Travlr
01-02-07, 01:56
KB

I will have to disagree with you (only this one time). I have not seen a stitch of carpet on any of the girls in any of the casas, or clubs for that matter.

RT

Kickboxer151
01-02-07, 02:44
KB

I will have to disagree with you (only this one time). I have not seen a stitch of carpet on any of the girls in any of the casas, or clubs for that matter.

RT

Your toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

KB151

Scooby1
01-02-07, 04:22
KB I have not seen a stitch of carpet on any of the girls in any of the casas, RTHey RT yer just a regular Bob Hope LOL

Rufus
01-02-07, 06:36
Sarcasm is one of those things hard to read in a email or message board but if your intention was to entertain or post something helpful please do not let me hold you back. Or maybe you were giving interior designing requests for Club VIP?

You might not want to re-post my quote posted by me in the Photo section directed to BlueDaddy for a political rant on the Photo section as not only a cunty thing to do but I think its in violation of Spamming Rules. eg; taking a post from one section and posting in another.

I’m sure BlueDaddy doesn’t need Scooby1 to come to his rescue. He’s not a Medellin hooker with bad teeth is he? LOL

Robert Palli
01-06-07, 04:02
how come vipmedellin did not reply to my earlier post about the availability and cost of the girls in the pictures that he posted. Shouldn't these girl be available or is the whole vip medellin a hoax and is everyone better off with aussie greg...hMMM????

Dodger Bulldog
01-06-07, 06:27
For me they would be free because I'm that cool...If you have to pay for pussy while outside the USA and especially in any country south of the USA you're a dumbass.Wow, we are all very impressed with how COOL you are, Barefoot Chap!

We like non-pros until we fail and then like the option of pros.

I like the mansion, Greg and Robert. They provide great rooms and round up all the hookers for me

Info on clubs, bars and non pro information and even pro info for the "just in case things aren't working out" late night disaster or middle of the day boredom.Oh, never mind. We can see from your own words that you are just another "dumbass" gringo, too.

Isn't it funny how some people are so weak and insecure that they have to build up their own ego by putting others down? That is the very definition of NOT COOL.

DB

Rufus
01-06-07, 09:10
probably because that depends on how fat you are, how limited your spanish is, how old you are and ......The girls should decide how much they charge. For me they would be free because I'm that cool. If you want to keep the prices down on these female guest don't pay them. If you have to pay for pussy while outside the USA and especially in any country south of the USA you're a dumbass.

Having to say you are cool. Well bad news, thats not bieng cool.

Ricker
01-06-07, 16:04
Wow, we are all very impressed with how COOL you are, Barefoot Chap!

Oh, never mind. We can see from your own words that you are just another "dumbass" gringo, too.

Isn't it funny how some people are so weak and insecure that they have to build up their own ego by putting others down? That is the very definition of NOT COOL.

DB

Damn, I thought I was the coolest guy out there! hahahaha :)

Cachorro
01-07-07, 17:23
how come vipmedellin did not reply to my earlier post about the availability and cost of the girls in the pictures that he posted. Shouldn't these girl be available or is the whole vip medellin a hoax and is everyone better off with aussie greg...hMMM????
Dude, I remember you on the Rio de Janeiro forum.

You hit the board with endless questions about individual girls in photos. What's her name, how much, does she do X, Y, and Z?

In the end I don't know if you even travelled to Rio. I don't think you reported, anyway.

Please realize that things change fast and a girl that is available today may be out of the game tomorrow. Once you touch down in Medellin (if you ever do), then worry about availability of a particular girl.

As others already pointed out, price varies enormously, depending on what you invite the girl to do and if she likes your company or not.

Ricker
01-08-07, 04:52
don't be a p4p lover! It is like paying for a message, right when you get up from the message bed it no longer feels good and you have nothing to show for your investment. From my quote about me enjoying aussie greg's place because he provides hookers doesn't mean I paid for them or even had sex with them,(okay maybe a bbbj). I still like that place. He always has hot girls running around and there were some real good guys there during my visits. Save your money (you'll need it for non-pros) learn spanish and hang around regular bars for at least a few hours during your visits.

You really are a cool dude.

VipMedellin
01-08-07, 23:39
I just got back from Cartagena had a great time with four of our regular guests what a vacation, I will be posting the pictures later this week also pictures of our new place and the remodeling ones also.

Robert Palli
01-09-07, 12:42
i was wondering if those girls were even P4P or just models since if they were P4p that would motivate me to go to medellin. Also, i was wondering about how much they are? About being the key world. like 60, 100, insane amounts since that would also motivate me. Btw, i went to brazil and was rejected from the country since my visa was misread by me as 12/11 being december 11th as in the USA instead of november 12th so i was deported back to the USA and after that i couldn't get the nerve to go back. So don't think i don't participate. if u check my posts u will find i posted about aruba, canada, cancun. I extensilvey posted on canada. I do contribute.Two questions..,ok
P4P? yes or no
100 dollars or less per day? yes or no

Player2
01-09-07, 18:57
.Two questions..,ok
P4P? yes or no
100 dollars or less per day? yes or no

Very good questions. I did the same with Aussie and he always replied oh no she is not in the game.
I think these 2 properties lure guests with posting some very nice looking ladies who are either too expensive for an average monger or ladies are just making money from photo shoots.

Scooby1
01-09-07, 23:37
Robert

I have never met this Albert guy who runs Club VIP and who is one of the aliases of VIP Medellin, so here is my take on him. Medellin Executive asked me to contact Albert so Albert could give me information on contacting Medellin Eecutive. I e-mailed Albert and told him MEs request he said he would find the information and get back to me. Well suprise, suprise, Albert never did he just shined me on, in my business if I told a potential client I will do something, "I DO IT" I just don't say it. I would not be in business very long if I did that. So maybe he will do what he says maybe he won't.

Hunter
01-10-07, 00:08
I can't comment on VipMedellin, but most of the girls I see on the mansion website I see monger posts with pics of them in and the guy saying wether she was any good, how much etc.

Not all the girls on the mansion website are available, like most of the Mangos dancers, but again I have seen people asking questions about them and Aussie Greg or somebody else replying that they are not generally available.

Player2
01-10-07, 00:13
Robert give me a number where I could contact you and I will explain everything to you.

Thanks,

Albert Licht

Why not here on the forum.

VipMedellin
01-10-07, 02:59
These are the pics from our vacation in Cartagena.

VipMedellin
01-10-07, 03:03
I hope you guys like it.

VipMedellin
01-10-07, 03:05
These pics were from all the girls at Dolce Vita great place.

Scooby1
01-10-07, 15:01
I agree with Fun, if you don't think the gov't monitors web sites like this and others like it, then you are delusional. Remember the gov't thinks this hobby is evil and very exploitive towards women. There are always articles in papers & magazines about the sex trade, they do not differentiate between our hobby and child abuse, even though there is. The feminazis have been successful in spreading the lie and convinceing the general public that they are one and the the same. Therefore, putting someones picture online with or without their knowledge makes them a target. The gov't has facial recognition software and if you have ever gotten a passport, (which we all have and since 911 they scrutinize everyone applying for one), been in the military, run for public office, been arrested or even had a drivers licence, then some gov't agency has your picture and most likely a fingerprint. Don't most states makes you give your finger print to get a drivers license. Just beware of posting pictures of hobbists.

==================================================

Greetings everyone,

While I don't think it's generally a good idea to post photos of forum member's faces in the Forum, I also don't believe that the US Government has the slightest interest in this website.

Thanks,

Jackson

Justafool
01-10-07, 21:18
If you are talking the US government you are the one that is delusional. You think the folks you help vote into office are not more perverted than the individuals on this or any site you are a [Deleted by Admin].

Page gives up Senator but how many other gave up to that and other Senators.

Was Clinton the first to be blown at the White House (and lie about it).

The government does look into the websites but they are looking for child porn (that includes what would be acceptable outside the US that is not within) and websites used for terrorist actions including funding.

As far as you thinking that all such data bases are connected you are wrong. There is still a third party rule when it comes to government agencies and an unwritten ego rule that says why let you get credit even if I do not want to do the work.

I di not get fingeprinted in NY or my license but tha was 6 years ago.

The funniest thing I found about 9-11, is all the boring ones who think the government or any other idiot really would care about their boring life.

I agree with Fun, if you don't think the gov't monitors web sites like this and others like it, then you are delusional. Remember the gov't thinks this hobby is evil and very exploitive towards women. There are always articles in papers & magazines about the sex trade, they do not differentiate between our hobby and child abuse, even though there is. The feminazis have been successful in spreading the lie and convinceing the general public that they are one and the the same. Therefore, putting someones picture online with or without their knowledge makes them a target. The gov't has facial recognition software and if you have ever gotten a passport, (which we all have and since 911 they scrutinize everyone applying for one), been in the military, run for public office, been arrested or even had a drivers licence, then some gov't agency has your picture and most likely a fingerprint. Don't most states makes you give your finger print to get a drivers license. Just beware of posting pictures of hobbists.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Texas Slim
01-11-07, 01:05
Nice pics VIP!

Escort King
01-11-07, 01:46
AS PROMISED!!

Enjoy.

Kickboxer151

Stunning... and the one second to last is mesmerising....

Ace512
01-12-07, 19:52
MORE Hall0weeeeeeeeeeeen Party Photos / VIP POOL!!

Thats it for now.

Stand by for more photos.

KB151Kick ass pics's after reading CLUB VIP in Medellin I really interested in visiting colombia. Keep them pic's coming. I was wondring if you could give me more in this CLUB VIP. Such do they offer tours to that you can visit Colombia. Also will they offer a way to see Colombian women.

Ace512
01-12-07, 20:05
This is for VipMedellin

I just have a few question about your Club VIP.

1) I'm interested in going to colombia and visiting Club VIP. What would be the best way to get room reserved at Club VIP?

2) Do you guys offer like tour guides to visit different places in Colombia.

3) Also do you guys offer a way to meet Colombia women? If you do, how much do these women charge for the night?

VipMedellin
01-12-07, 22:51
How are you hope all is well, in regards with your first question:

in order to reserve my rooms you can find the info on my website www.clubvipmedellin.com and in the part where you find contact us
you can email me direct and leave me your number and I will contact you or send me credit card info and the date that you are arriving.

Second Question: We do offer various places to go on tours we work togethere with a trave agency called Aviatours it is the biggest one in Colombia.

Third Question: We do offer Women the prices depends on the girls but it is anywhere from 75.00 dollars on up
there is also various places that we can take you where that you can select the girl and bring her back to V.I.P.

Hope I answered all of your questions if you need anything further please let me know,

Sincerely,
Albert Licht
Partner V.I.P

This is for VipMedellin

I just have a few question about your Club VIP.

1) I'm interested in going to colombia and visiting Club VIP. What would be the best way to get room reserved at Club VIP?

2) Do you guys offer like tour guides to visit different places in Colombia.

3) Also do you guys offer a way to meet Colombia women? If you do, how much do these women charge for the night?

Stg810
01-14-07, 21:30
Hi KB151,

I'm fairly new to this forum. I'm in Medellin for vacation and I will be staying until wednesday. I really need to make good use of my time. I was wondering if the VIP girl with long black hair is available outside VIP. I also appreciate some contact information. Here`s her pic:

Thanks in advance,

Stg810

Kickboxer151
01-15-07, 07:25
Hi KB151,

I'm fairly new to this forum. I'm in Medellin for vacation and I will be staying until wednesday. I really need to make good use of my time. I was wondering if the VIP girl with long black hair is available outside VIP. I also appreciate some contact information. Here`s her pic:

Thanks in advance,

Stg810

I'm certain Albert can help you more in regards to this cutie.

Best Regards,
KB151

Enjoy your time in Medellin

Escort King
01-15-07, 16:56
Hi KB151,

Thanks in advance,

Stg810

You have two posts and they are both about this girl... one here and one in Aussie Greg's thread.... why did you not try and make plans before leaving for the trip? Seems a little in country stalkerish....

Rsdrsd
01-15-07, 17:39
You have two posts and they are both about this girl... one here and one in Aussie Greg's thread.... why did you not try and make plans before leaving for the trip? Seems a little in country stalkerish....I mighe agree with this guy. if there is a hook up for this girl, I would like it, but hey buddy, if your staking her, don't be creepy.

Ricker
01-15-07, 20:06
You have two posts and they are both about this girl... one here and one in Aussie Greg's thread.... why did you not try and make plans before leaving for the trip? Seems a little in country stalkerish....

Actually, no big deal asking the 2 main "gringo hotel" managers for contact info on a chica pictured on their websites.
Stg810 just has a hard on for this particular chica.

Don't fret though Stg, there are penty like her at places like Face 2.
If these guys don't provide contact info, just move on amigo.

Suerte.

Escort King
01-15-07, 21:21
Actually, no big deal asking the 2 main "gringo hotel" managers for contact info on a chica pictured on their websites.
Stg810 just has a hard on for this particular chica.

Don't fret though Stg, there are penty like her at places like Face 2.
If these guys don't provide contact info, just move on amigo.

Suerte.
Yeah I agree but two posts one in each thread asking for the same person and that's it.... lurker at best.

SouthernGuide
01-15-07, 21:39
Look again EC. The girls are different.

DoloresThomas
01-16-07, 08:50
Hi KB151,

Thanks in advance,

Stg810Actually she's a model. Her name is Lady Ruiz. You can check her out, as well as other cuties (pics taken at the VIP) here:

http://www.elcodeo.com/modelos/lady_ruiz/1.php

DoloresThomas
01-16-07, 09:09
Check her out at

http://www.elcodeo.com/modelos/lady_ruiz/1.php

Escort King
01-16-07, 13:39
Big deal Escort King as it really has nothing to do with you, so there was really no need for you to criticize this guy. Ricker had the appropriate response. Lurker or no lurker it actually is none of your business. You come across like you are someone who feels they are above anyone else using the forum and I hate to provide you the bad news but your not.
listen the forum is definitely for sharing info..... I am all about that but come on... I guess 2 posts tell me where x is is okay.... mate it is all yours... there are other monger boards but hey no need to pay any dues (via posting.... I guess from now on I will just demand conatct with the few I like all over the board and screw the rest of the posters because that is why they are there... give me the info...

keep flying sky high mate it suits you..............

Ricker
01-16-07, 17:15
Guys relax .... who cares if a guy asks for contact info on a chica ... it's normal.
Imagine some guy stuck in the US with this cold sexual culture and checking out these chicas posted here. It's Ok to ask for their contact info ... normal.

Once you get down to S. America and see all the available chicas ... these posted chicas just become one of many.

From what I've read here, I know you've traveled EK but I believe you're still a Colombia virgin ... so give this dude a break ... por favor. :)

Suerte.

Robert Palli
01-18-07, 15:53
i don't know if u guys pay attention or even noticed. But i asked the same question and received no response from anyone. I think the vip medellin guy said to post my phone number...yah right for everyone to see. I don't understand why his PM doesn't work. It says he doesn't accept PMs. So i'm guessing this girl i previously asked about is not available and she is just a photo model

Kickboxer151
01-18-07, 19:13
i don't know if u guys pay attention or even noticed. But i asked the same question and received no response from anyone. I think the vip medellin guy said to post my phone number...yah right for everyone to see. I don't understand why his PM doesn't work. It says he doesn't accept PMs. So i'm guessing this girl i previously asked about is not available and she is just a photo model

Hey Buddy: Relax...

The best way to contact the VIP Directly is Via the website at clubvipmedellin.com

Give that a try. Im certain the VIP staff is not ignoring.

Just my opinion.

Have a great day

KB151

Escort King
01-19-07, 18:22
Guys relax .... who cares if a guy asks for contact info on a chica ... it's normal.
Imagine some guy stuck in the US with this cold sexual culture and checking out these chicas posted here. It's Ok to ask for their contact info ... normal.

Once you get down to S. America and see all the available chicas ... these posted chicas just become one of many.

From what I've read here, I know you've traveled EK but I believe you're still a Colombia virgin ... so give this dude a break ... por favor. :)

Suerte.

yes I am still a Colombian virgin..... and will ease off others .... but mate sometimes you have to say something... and will not be a CV much longer... I just need more free time to get to all the places I want!

Jose Lima
01-19-07, 19:24
i don't know if u guys pay attention or even noticed. But i asked the same question and received no response from anyone. I think the vip medellin guy said to post my phone number...yah right for everyone to see. I don't understand why his PM doesn't work. It says he doesn't accept PMs. So i'm guessing this girl i previously asked about is not available and she is just a photo modelDamn you got the heats over these girls. Why dont you go to colombia and find out man. And whats up with your brazilian visa?? Are you american?? US visa to brazil are good for 5 years man. On your first trip to Rio they said it was expired?? thats weird. Best advice is read the thread contact these guy Via email or maybe you can try the good old fashioned telephone. Stay at the VIP and have a great time. If he has pics of her then dont you think he has the contact info. And on and on with the prices. Listen colombia is like anywhere else. If you want a streetwalking crack ***** she is going to be pretty damn cheap, butif you want a stunner then shes going to cost you. Id say a stunner in colombia is going to run what $100 US. Crak ***** $5US and then you got everything in between.

Robert Palli
01-19-07, 22:37
Guys,

It is valid for 5 years but from the date you enter the country. If you don't enter the country by 3 months of issuing the visa, then it automatically expires man.

VipMedellin
01-26-07, 23:44
These are spme pics of our clients having a good time.

VipMedellin
01-26-07, 23:49
More pics are coming.

Also we had a big party last week.

I will be posting those too.

VipMedellin
01-26-07, 23:54
We continue to have agreat time this year in Vip.

VipMedellin
01-26-07, 23:59
Lets see maybe the people elsewhere are having fun and we are not.

I let you be the judge.

VipMedellin
01-27-07, 00:04
These are some of our parties.

Trinpaul
01-27-07, 16:06
These are some of our parties.I have to stop looking at the Colombia photo gallery. There is always some dead gorgeous chica who melts my heart and other parts.

MS Clive
01-29-07, 11:20
How come the VIP website does not state room rates at the VIP? No photo section for rooms? Oh man, how can we decide between VIP and Mansion: the two bastions of folks who believe that the appetizers/samplers can be tastier than the main course.

Kickboxer151
01-29-07, 15:33
Just wanted to throw a comment out here about my recent view and opinion of the New Rooms at the Vip that have been under major construction/ 5 star upgrades and almost completed.

Looks like The Vip Management is spending a grip of cash on these new rooms and it shows. Although the rooms are not 100% completed I hope to break one in as soon as they do.

Great Job Vip

TummySangs
01-29-07, 22:38
Any East Indian guy on the board who wants me to join to go to MDE? I am new to Colombia and would love to go there with a wingman. Let me know guys. I am in Atlanta, GA

VipMedellin
01-30-07, 17:35
i will be posting pictures of the new v.i.p. soon.

the rates of the rooms are as follows 60.00 for the regular rooms and they have air conditioning, tv, stereo, marble floors and 120.00 for the masters this includes high speed internet laptops available for those of you who do not want to bring your own, free calls to the states, breakfast, fridges fully stocked.

and let me tell you the new rooms wow.

how come the vip website does not state room rates at the vip? no photo section for rooms? oh man, how can we decide between vip and mansion: the two bastions of folks who believe that the appetizers/samplers can be tastier than the main course.

Escort King
01-31-07, 17:03
i will be posting pictures of the new v.i.p. soon.

the rates of the rooms are as follows 60.00 for the regular rooms and they have air conditioning, tv, stereo, marble floors and 120.00 for the masters this includes high speed internet laptops available for those of you who do not want to bring your own, free calls to the states, breakfast, fridges fully stocked.

and let me tell you the new rooms wow.

fridges fully stocked.... so all drinks etc. are included?

VipMedellin
02-01-07, 23:57
I could make it all inclusive but no the drinks are not included.

Fridges fully stocked.... so all drinks etc. are included?

VipMedellin
02-08-07, 18:55
We bought two houses in parque lleras were we will start construction this year to make a big sports bar the size of Triada restaurant for you guys who don’t know the size of it it is the same as the size of two normal rest together.

The Second Vip house will be ready in about one month I will be posting pictures this week

The new rooms at V.I.P. will be finished also in one even though we have one ready now and another will be ready this week.

We have a new promotion for all new clients the first night we will give 50 percent off upon availability and the rest normal prices.

MS Clive
02-20-07, 06:56
Any East Indian guy on the board who wants me to join to go to MDE? I am new to Colombia and would love to go there with a wingman. Let me know guys. I am in Atlanta, GA

Pardner, the term "East Indian" is so confusing. I am East Indian, South Asian, Indian, brown-skinned, desi, etc - take your pick. I am going to be in Medellin and made my reservations. Flying out of Chicago and will be there from Mar 18 to Mar 22.

Send me a PM and I will send you more contact info.

MS Clive
02-20-07, 07:00
More pics are coming.

Also we had a big party last week.

I will be posting those too.Ladies at VIP are certainly hot. Who is the chick in this photo "FOTOS VARIAS FINCAS 263.jpg"

VipMedellin
02-22-07, 22:24
These are some of the new remodeling going on in VIP.

The cost of the new rooms are going to range from 60.00 to 180.00

Fla Fun
02-23-07, 01:25
Albert,

It's great you are taking photos of the new rooms.

Just a suggestion but photos of your new rooms would look a lot better if you have girls in the rooms when you take the photos.

Escort King
02-23-07, 17:41
These are some of the new remodeling going on in VIP.

The cost of the new rooms are going to range from 60.00 to 180.00180 a night. Does that come with a girl? Or a bowling alley?

VipMedellin
02-23-07, 19:21
It comes with both.

180 a night... does that come with a girl? Or a bowling alley?

Jose Lima
02-24-07, 18:24
I have stayed at the VIP and plan to stay there again in may with my Bro. Its an awsome hotel.

Albert I checked your site but I dont see the pics of the new rooms anywhere.

VipMedellin
02-26-07, 20:07
The new web site will be ready and updated in about fifteen days.

I have stayed at the VIP and plan to stay there again in may with my Bro. Its an awsome hotel.

Albert I checked your site but I dont see the pics of the new rooms anywhere.

VipMedellin
02-27-07, 18:20
This is just a couple of pics of our new side.

Escort King
02-27-07, 20:29
This is just a couple of pics of our new side.Okay how much is the room a night with the girl included?

Regulr Travlr
02-27-07, 22:40
Albert

How dare you let my girl out of the Regular Traveler Suite!I don't want her getting spoiled with the new rooms.

I am glad to see you have made a lot of progress on the new rooms. They will be a nice addition.

See you soon.

RT

VipMedellin
02-28-07, 03:02
The girl has her own price I dont get involved with that but it is very simple here in medellin you can find as cheap as 5 bucks per day with gonorea included or sophisticated beautiful for 200.00 depends on your taste.

The room is between 80.00 and 100.00 per night.

Okay how much is the room a night with the girl included?

VipMedellin
02-28-07, 03:13
Thanks for the comment.

We are going to have a spectacular party next month I will give you all of the details

Albert

How dare you let my girl out of the Regular Traveler Suite!I don't want her getting spoiled with the new rooms.

I am glad to see you have made a lot of progress on the new rooms. They will be a nice addition.

See you soon.

RT

MS Clive
02-28-07, 04:59
Albert

How dare you let my girl out of the Regular Traveler Suite! I don't want her getting spoiled with the new rooms.

See you soon.

RTRegulr, share your daughter with us too. She is a hottie. :-)

What is her name, Albert?

Escort King
02-28-07, 06:48
The girl has her own price I dont get involved with that but it is very simple here in medellin you can find as cheap as 5 bucks per day with gonorea included or sophisticated beautiful for 200.00 depends on your taste.

The room is between 80.00 and 100.00 per night.

$5 gets you gonorea as well... what a deal.

Tom 33
02-28-07, 13:15
I had one for 15K once. That was about US$6 at the exchange rate then. I never got my gonorrhea.

VipMedellin
02-28-07, 18:30
You are very lucky.

Can I have her number?

I had one for 15K once. That was about US$6 at the exchange rate then. I never got my gonorrhea.

Regulr Travlr
02-28-07, 18:44
[QUOTE=MS Clive]Regulr, share your daughter with us too. She is a hottie. :-)

QUOTE]

Good one Clive! I prefer to think of her as my niece. This makes it a little more acceptable. I live fairly close to West Virginia.

Regulr Travlr
02-28-07, 18:47
I looked back and realized I forgot to leave my impressions of the VIP. I commented on it in my post in the Medellin section, but the property deserves more.

First, let me say that I chose the VIP after some research and personal preferences. It turned out to be an excellent choice for me. I also think the Mansion/Castillo are great properties. My friends, Ford and Fantasy, speak highly of Greg and the properties. I trust and respect their opinions. There is plenty of room in Medellin for all these properties to co-exist. There is room for more.

VIP is relatively small. I think in total there are currently 10 or 12 rooms. As Albert mentioned he is currently adding some more rooms. One of the cool things is that it has a gated entrance and you cannot see the property behind it. Once beyond the gate you get impression of entering a large private luxury home. This is amplified when you enter the large “living room” which overlooks the pool. More than one chica asked if this was my house. Of course I responded, in my best Jon Lovitz style, I live here with my girlfriend, uh Jenny McCarthy, yeah that’s the ticket.

I chose one of the larger master suites. The one with the fish tank. This is a spectacular room that you actually enter off private steps next to the pool. Warning - these steps can be hazardous after too much rum or in high heels. I have stopped wearing high heels. It is a great room for entertaining as is the one with the Jacuzzi above it. The regular rooms are comfortable as well.

The staff are ALL very friendly and helpful. No request went unanswered. They quickly learn your habits and timing and arrange services accordingly. The cooked to order breakfast can be brought to your room, at the pool or at the community table. I enjoyed the community table as the mongers in residence met there to share stories and plans for the day. One particularly funny thing was having Kickboxer there in the mornings. He would come up for breakfast, stay and talk for a long time, and then announce he had to get back to his room because he left a chica there.

The Vonage phone line is a huge help for staying in contact with the U.S. and also masking your location. One challenge is internet connectivity. It is not available in the rooms. You need to be in the common area to access it. Some of this may be due to the heavy concrete construction. It would be helpful if they could invest in some boosters or at a minimum provide wired connections in the rooms. I know that internet accessibility is a key factor in some peoples’ decision to stay here.

The location is convenient to Poblado, Parque Lleras and the Oviedo Mall. However, it is often not enough to give the address to a taxi driver on the street. You need to get familiar with some landmarks as well.

CHICAS - If having a supply of girls always available is a key decision factor than this is not the place for you. It is a much more tranquil atmosphere. However, girls can be made available whenever you desire them. Albert does arrange parties on a regular basis where there are many girls available. But you will not find them lounging around the pool or reception area on a daily basis. This was in no way a hindrance to my mongering activities. In addition to the services of Alvero, Kickboxer provided several referrals, and there are other drivers available. Fellow guests went out exploring together. Albert was always ready to host an outing to many fun locations as well. You will not go lonely here.

As in any business there is opportunity for improvement. Albert,his partners and employees need to understand how to divide responsibilities so that everything is taken care of. I think Albert’s main fault is trying to manage everything himself. That is because he has a sense of quality that he is trying to instill. I will definitely stay here again.

There is one thing I am very mad at Albert for. One day his novia du jour was at the VIP. She walked around all day in her little shorts and heels. It took me two weeks to get that fine culo out of my mind!

Escort King
02-28-07, 22:24

yeah you were short changed... have to get the gonerrhea to make it a real deal!!

Kickboxer151
03-02-07, 00:14
WOW!!! The rooms look incredible HOWEVER I TOO AM PISSED AT YOU AS I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO BREAK THE BED FRAMES IN THE NEW ROOMS!!! DAMN IT YOU UPGRADED THEM!!! GREAT JOB AMIGO!! I GUESS I CANT BE FAMOUS ANYMORE FOR BREAKING BEDS AT THE VIP!!! LOL

WOW THE ROOMS LOOK AWESOME!! LOVE THE NEW MODERN DECOR!!

REGULAR TRAVELER WOW!!! NICE PICS IS THAT THE ONE THAT WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME AT THE SUPERBOWL PARTY AT THE VIP????

KB151

SpiderMonkey
03-02-07, 00:40
travle just make sure when we hit mde in a week or so you dont have the high heels on. youd make a fugly {f******ugly} transvestite.lol
spider.

Regulr Travlr
03-05-07, 19:20
Albert

I hope you have had a chance to make the required renovations for Spider's arrival.

1. Install a revolving door on his room to allow for rapid exchange of chicas.
2. Upgrade the electric motor to allow for a quicker opening of the gate for the taxis bringing all his chicas in.
3. Complete the lobby bathroom so that Spider doesn't have to waste time with chicas wanting to clean up in his room when he is finished.

Also, have you had a chance to put the handrails and other senior citizen accesories in Kickboxer's room? This will be very helpful for his abuela.........I mean novia.

Thanks

RT

VipMedellin
03-05-07, 21:59
Everything is taking care of and he will have two chicas ready for him and the best one for you.

Albert

I hope you have had a chance to make the required renovations for Spider's arrival.

1. Install a revolving door on his room to allow for rapid exchange of chicas.
2. Upgrade the electric motor to allow for a quicker opening of the gate for the taxis bringing all his chicas in.
3. Complete the lobby bathroom so that Spider doesn't have to waste time with chicas wanting to clean up in his room when he is finished.

Also, have you had a chance to put the handrails and other senior citizen accesories in Kickboxer's room? This will be very helpful for his abuela. I mean novia.

Thanks

RT