PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Discussion

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Member #4194
07-03-06, 12:02
thanks to all the bro's who attend the session. it will be continue until further notice because we have still left something there..

cool69- nice picture. i love most the [CodeWord126] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord126)..

fisherman

Wukong
07-05-06, 14:05
Excellent PRC with BJ skills, no rush, at Holiday Villa. Cost RM218.00

I am tempted to experience it for myself after looking the the photos you posted. Anyway, any info about the "excellent PRC"?

Guy M
07-05-06, 17:36
Look for OKT Chin at the former Blue Apple. It's undergoing reno right now. Great gal, 19 yrs, nice boobs, good suction & good gfe.

Got video of her giving long long blowjob, dunno can upload or not.

Menteng
07-05-06, 18:55
First of all, thanks for the pictures bro Cool and Fish. Sure makes me want to come to KL ASAP and meet bro Daijek's girlfriend.

Bro Panya, I thought that you reserve that outfit for Jakarta only ;)

Ghosting
07-06-06, 06:02
Bro's getting wild.

Cheers,

cool69Can new member like me join in too?

Xcooldriver
07-06-06, 17:18
Look for OKT Chin at the former Blue Apple. It's undergoing reno right now. Great gal, 19 yrs, nice boobs, good suction & good gfe.

Got video of her giving long long blowjob, dunno can upload or not.Can screen shot some and let us see?

Cool69
07-07-06, 03:18
Can new member like me join in too?

Bro Ghosting,

Of Course you can, but you have to joint our next TT/Session (to be advise)

Cheers
Cool69

Ghosting
07-07-06, 06:01
Bro Ghosting,

Of Course you can, but you have to joint our next TT/Session (to be advise)

Cheers,

Cool69Sure thing if its convenient for me as I'm sorta rely on public transportation. Staying near OUG.

Tonymy
07-10-06, 04:17
Excellent PRC with BJ skills, no rush, at Holiday Villa. Cost RM218.00Bro,

May I know which Holiday Villa is it and how to contact Cheer!

Nexro
07-11-06, 17:15
Mind tell me where this gals from? Price?

Bbomberman
07-17-06, 08:23
Excellent PRC with BJ skills, no rush, at Holiday Villa. Cost RM218.00

Great Photos.....

Booba Man
07-17-06, 09:06
Pussy to play with.I must say Babyboo, a darm fine piece of pussy! You must have had a fine time with this speciment.

Cool69
07-17-06, 10:10
Sure thing if its convenient for me as I'm sorta rely on public transportation. Staying near OUG.

Bro Ghosting,

Since your are near OUG, we normally have our Coffee hang out (Small TT) near there too. Perhaps you PM me your contact, will call you when we are there to joints us for Talk Cock Sing Song (TKSS).

Cheers
Cool69

Hugo Kid
07-18-06, 14:34
Need to stay in KL for few days (becuuse of job), so can someone send me some photo with contact, places and prices, I want chinese girl, better in around PJ or KL.

Abang Han
07-18-06, 16:47
Who are this Hugo Kid? simply ask the foto,contact no etc. Were is yo FR.

Are you MIB?

Notidik
07-19-06, 06:46
Newbie...oh newbie! When are you all gonna learn? You guys think this forum is run by pimps, is it?

Need to stay in KL for few days (becuuse of job), so can someone send me some photo with contact, places and prices, I want chinese girl, better in around PJ or KL.

Mr Benny Boy
07-19-06, 07:34
Who are this Hugo Kid? simply ask the foto, contact no etc. Were is your FR.

Are you MIB?Maybe he is?

Mr Benny Boy
07-19-06, 07:36
Newbie...oh newbie! When are you all gonna learn? You guys think this forum is run by pimps, is it?Is it not?

Cheers,

Benny Boy

Ambuk Carisa
07-19-06, 10:42
Hi guys,

{Snip}

What a yummy weekend

Enjoy,

RUNDMC

Nice Ass! Too bad u lost the no.!

Member #4194
07-19-06, 10:45

Bro,
Like what bro Notidik say is correct.Please do revision on the previous posting either this year or last year.Guarenteed that you can find all info's that you required.There's no PIMPS here (unless someone participate to be) that can simply gave you an info.Such as photo and contact that you want,100% brother here won't do it.
Please do revision of your's.

Fisherman

Guy M
07-19-06, 11:06
Bro,

May I know which Holiday Villa is it and how to contact Cheer!

Her name is Cute Cute in Holiday Villa Subang Jaya. Also try her other friend same price, bigger boobs name Apple.

Sure to thank me.

Cheers!

Crazy Guy
07-20-06, 05:18
Hey Guy M,

Did you mention Apple ?? I had this wonderful Apple with boobies so delicious I couldn't get my hands and tongue off her last year. The last I heard fm the OKT was she has 'retired'.

Just want to confirm if she is the same person.

CG.

Her name is Cute Cute in Holiday Villa Subang Jaya. Also try her other friend same price, bigger boobs name Apple.

Sure to thank me.

Cheers!

Mr Benny Boy
07-20-06, 05:57
This thread is for posting photos only , not chatting or others.Yes: I agree dc, but some conversation + some photos started at this post, so naturally any comment related to this specific post will be at this thread.

Correct or not?

Cheers,

BB

Snafued
07-20-06, 07:03
Bros, I'll be in KL next week for two days. Can someone PM me with contacts for getting PRC/local to the hotel. Much appreciated:-)

Would you otherwise recommend Beach Club.

Tks

VS

DC29
07-20-06, 15:42
Bro,
Agree with you. But see the past in Photo Thread and you can see it will get out of hand and the comments will lead to other discussions and so on.

thanks

Yes: I agree dc, but some conversation + some photos started at this post, so naturally any comment related to this specific post will be at this thread.

Correct or not?

Cheers,

BB

Mr Benny Boy
07-21-06, 08:35
Bros, I'll be in KL next week for two days. Can someone PM me with contacts for getting PRC/local to the hotel. Much appreciated:-)

Would you otherwise recommend Beach Club.

Tks

VSVictor Sugar, Victor Sugar; such a sweet name. You will get the same respond as Hugo Kid request!!! (July 18 2006 post #16- just scroll down a few lines down and read the corresponding respond). Maybe you and Hugo Kid one and same?

Cheers,

BB

PS: What you request can be found if you RTFF (go figure!!)

Clitomaniac
01-22-07, 04:13
I found that this thread was not in used by the other member.In my opinion,why don't you guy's use this thread as a photo discussion instead of using Photo Gallery.Just leave the photo gallery be remain as photo album and this thread as a summary of phot gallery..

Anyway,where's the great fisherman?

C'M

Why Sex
06-26-07, 12:05
Ho does anyone know where I could meet GWM /BWM in KL.

Are there anyone here?

Katsu4387
08-17-07, 20:02
Ho does anyone know where I could meet GWM /BWM in KL.

Are there anyone here?Can anyone tell me what meaning about the "GWM /BWM"?

Thanks a lot!

Sugardad Kl
06-15-08, 00:10
Hi Bro,

Can I PM you to exchange contact for the MILF big boobs? I have some nice big boobs contacts would like to exchange with you. I like big boobs very much and I only exchange big boobs contacts with forum member.Bro Nicewan and Steve,

Just pm me if you want to trade

Et888
06-15-08, 04:38
Bros,

Just came back from Bangkok. Met this girl is Ceasar's some time back and then called her on this trip. Surprise, surprise she agreed to come to Royal Orchid Sheraton next to Mae Nam Chao Phraya. This chick has great body and great GFE. Imagine fucking with the magnificent sight of the great river.

LucGoing to Bankok soon, PM me her contact and charge if you don't mind. thks

Bliss Act
06-15-08, 20:34
Bros,

This is another one. Was in Bangkok before my meeting at Sheraton (story pic in "Thai Fun"). Since on budget stayed at Narai Hotel in Silom Road. The gal is super GFE. She stayed overnight and one more night after that. But damned the hotel charges 1000 Baht for outside visitors. Enjoy.

LucWOW. Bro, both yur Bangkok chics really damn shoik! When my Thailand trip is due, will definitely PM you ya?

Stevecc88
06-16-08, 00:40
HI Sugardad KL,

Tried to PM you to trade for contacts but i got the error as below:

Sugardad Kl has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

How can I contact you to exchange contacts? Please PM me.

Thanks.

Bro Nicewan and Steve,

Huilock 98
06-16-08, 04:04
Bros,

This is another one. Was in Bangkok before my meeting at Sheraton (story pic in "Thai Fun"). Since on budget stayed at Narai Hotel in Silom Road. The gal is super GFE. She stayed overnight and one more night after that. But damned the hotel charges 1000 Baht for outside visitors. Enjoy.

LucHei bro,

I wan to going to Bangkok soon. Can PM the contact? Thanks bro.

CumKing78
06-16-08, 11:33
Hei bro,

I wan to going to Bangkok soon. Can PM the contact? Thanks bro.I'm going to Bangkok early next month, but the PM is following. Sigh. I guess no action for me.

Prestigejy
06-17-08, 06:31
I'm going to Bangkok early next month, but the PM is following. Sigh. I guess no action for me.Only one way for you. Pay and get PM service. The money for subscription is so little compare to what you gonna to get. If you don't even willing to pay for subscription I don't you will pay for working lady.

Nicewan
06-17-08, 08:29
Thanks for the kind gesture, but I currently do not have any to trade with.

BUT I dont mind seeing more pic's though, thanks!

Bro Nicewan and Steve,

Stevecc88
06-18-08, 10:58
Sugardad KL doesn't have PM function but he asked us to pm him. So weird. Because of this I have upgraded as a paid member so that I can use the PM function. I feel really frustrated now, what is the reason to upgrade as paid member since I still cannot PM other member? I really can't see what is the benefit of upgrading as paid member since most of the members here are still a free member.

Bro Nicewan and Steve,

BadBadGuy
06-19-08, 05:16
If you only use the free upgrade to regular member, you are still not able to use the PM unless you subscribe to this forum. But since you mentioned you already paid, maybe Jackson can answer this.

BTW, there are many kind members who are willing to share the info thru PM due to some reasons. I received few from them as well. Don't get upset for just a problem, don't you think we get more information from this forum to enjoy our life out there ? Appreaciate works done by people and you will be happy as people will be more willing to help.

Cool down man, we still need good mood to enjoy endless fishes out there :D

Sugardad KL doesn't have PM function but he asked us to pm him. So weird. Because of this I have upgraded as a paid member so that I can use the PM function. I feel really frustrated now, what is the reason to upgrade as paid member since I still cannot PM other member? I really can't see what is the benefit of upgrading as paid member since most of the members here are still a free member.

KunLung
06-19-08, 15:31
Couldn't agreed more..maybe those new bro out there are not aware that they are not entitle for PM...

However, there are many of us who can be PMed...

Cheers man...there are thousands and counting more of us here to support..not only to Jakson but all those who contributed...

Cheers..

If you only use the free upgrade to regular member, you are still not able to use the PM unless you subscribe to this forum. But since you mentioned you already paid, maybe Jackson can answer this.

BTW, there are many kind members who are willing to share the info thru PM due to some reasons. I received few from them as well. Don't get upset for just a problem, don't you think we get more information from this forum to enjoy our life out there ? Appreaciate works done by people and you will be happy as people will be more willing to help.

Cool down man, we still need good mood to enjoy endless fishes out there :D

Jacky Chang
06-19-08, 16:04
Dear brother,

Long time didn't action. This my picture to share. Ting-Ting (Big wife she claim) and Chuai er (Small wife)

Hee.

JC

Screw King
06-20-08, 05:02
Enjoy!Bro Jacky where got 3 some? Not even nude?

Jacky Chang
06-20-08, 15:47
Brother,

Now a day difficult to get nude photo. I try my best already only they allow to take this photo. Next time I will try to get more for u.

May be other brother can teach me how the technic.

You know lah. After Edison case. So many girl scare already.

Yah! Just remind our other brother.--

Today, I go to cheong in pudu Orkid. I heard my gal told the operation just over before I came in. So be careful. Strong wind blow in KL racently.

Happy Cheonging

JC

Stevecc88
06-21-08, 03:09
Hi Bro Kenzofast,

You no longer a paid member here already? I just re-joined but can't PM any members since most their membership already expired, feeling like talking in a dessert. Really regret re-joined this forum as paid member.

Hey Jackson,

Why don't you open the PM functions for all the members here like other similar forums? I paid $19. 95 for this paid membership but the additional features that I can use here seems useless to me, really useless. Why 'all' other similar forums allow PM function to even the free member but you can't?

===========================================

Hi Stevecc88

Good grief! Is $20 lousy bucks just too much to ask?

Thanks,

Jackson

BadBadGuy
06-23-08, 01:27
bro,

you are good at this ! could i be the one who is lucky enuf to be on your list for 4somes?

hi all,

my long term freebie has consented to a threesome next week... 2 girls and me yipeee... she is only willing to try with a paid professional because she wants to learn some new "tricks"... lucky me...hehe. next on the agenda will be 2 guys if she is comfortable with the whole swing scene... updates and hopefully photos will be posted...

so for your viewing pleasure some mms she sent to me this evening, not taken by me so no arty shots... she is not a working girl so "contact" information will not be available...sorry, i will however ask her if you guys have any special requests for poses.

regards,

fg ii

AussieOverboard
06-23-08, 04:36
Hey Jackson,

Why don't you open the PM functions for all the members here like other similar forums? I paid $19. 95 for this paid membership but the additional features that I can use here seems useless to me, really useless. Why 'all' other similar forums allow PM function to even the free member but you can't?

===========================================

Hi Stevecc88

Good grief! Is $20 lousy bucks just too much to ask?

Thanks,

Jackson$20 is an absolute bargain IMHO. I a, happy to pay it even if there no additional functionality. THe work that Jackson does is great and I doubt that Jackson makes that much after all of his costs. And if he does well good luck to him.

The information provided on this site is invaluable.

Nicewan
06-23-08, 07:21
Wonderful shots bro, quiet a phone she using.

More boob shots please.

Hi All,

Regards,

FG II

Xes Nuf
06-23-08, 08:47
hi all,

my long term freebie has consented to a threesome next week... 2 girls and me yipeee... she is only willing to try with a paid professional because she wants to learn some new "tricks"... lucky me...hehe. next on the agenda will be 2 guys if she is comfortable with the whole swing scene... updates and hopefully photos will be posted...

so for your viewing pleasure some mms she sent to me this evening, not taken by me so no arty shots... she is not a working girl so "contact" information will not be available...sorry, i will however ask her if you guys have any special requests for poses.

regards,

fg iihi bro fgii,

you lucky devil, you :d

thanks for sharing the pic

xf out

Ice Raj
06-23-08, 10:01
FG II,

Your freebie's photo is very hot and i m sure very juicy, just how we like them...so keep her cummin bro!!!

PS : Special Request...pussy juicing while waiting for ur dick...

:)

Ice

Dolphin67
06-23-08, 11:07
Hi Acerboy,

I am always low profile and been a lurker here for years, sorry can't help it, it is soo damned nice to get info and enjoyment fom all good bros here which I salute and respect very sincerely. I have my reasons for not contributing and supporting the cause.

Anyway, I just want you to know. I am your fan and I been enjoying your pics juicy stories for a long time. I have implement some of your fantasies on my gals and sometime it works and sometime not really. Not all gals are as adventurous as they seem. It was a intense sexcitement and superb thrill whenever I try to immaculate your sexperience adventure style though. Lucky my heart is still strong and pounding soundly: P

Please do share more.

Cheers,

Dolphin

P/s nothing more exciting than seeing Acerboy trademark on the pics :)

Have not posted for a long time. Not sure if this was posted before. Anyway enjoy.One of the best 3somes(when the other bro had to go back to work, lucky me) and 4 somes I ever had. Many more to come if I can find time for it.

KunLung
06-24-08, 01:27
This one is sure of a hottie...young and slim..my type...

Hey..too hot to handle? We can always share the task..haha..you luck devil...
PM me whenever you need someone to handle for you..kekeke

cheers

Hi All,
My Freebie is asking for comments on her photos and any special requests... I suspect she enjoys showing off her body...lucky us...Hehehe
FG II
PS....photo of a different freebie....too young and too hot for and oldie like me to handle....

Xes Nuf
06-26-08, 02:20
Hi Bro FG II

She certainly is slim and her breast is just right for her size IMHO. My type.

Too hot. Wish I could make statements like that.

Wish I could exchange.

Again, thanks for sharing

XN out

PS....photo of a different freebie....too young and too hot for and oldie like me to handle....

Fastcome
07-01-08, 08:32
Enjoy. For my kinky mms friend nicewan. : p

Acergirl1 one was a real good bang. From LOS way up north.

Oh boy, my dear fren got new target, how I wish I got the chance again for a great good bang again. Pretty nice photo shots and u always do, hehehe....
FC

Nicewan
07-01-08, 11:42
What can I say, am truly honored, and thanks for the un-published pic's via MMS, wonderfull way to start my mornings;)

Enjoy. For my kinky mms friend nicewan. : p
Acergirl1 one was a real good bang. From LOS way up north.

Prestigejy
07-03-08, 11:10
My latest conquest... hahah.. big.Are you sure that guy is you?

Stevecc88
07-04-08, 17:03
I suspect member "Sugardad KL" is actually the admin or owner of this site who only post photos so far but never share any FR reports on this forum. He is really so suspicious, he asked me to PM him for contacts but after I joined as paid member only I discovered that PM him is not allowed. I think this is the way the admin or owner of this site attracts more paid subscriptions. After I failed to PM him, I posted few messages to him in the photo section but he never reply any. Here's the suspicious points that I should repeat as below:

- He asked me to PM him but he himself has no PM function enabled.
- He doesn't have any FR report posted before. He only posted some photos so far.
- He replied my message in the photo section when i was still a free member, once i joined a paid member, he never reply my message anymore no matter how many times i messaged him in the photo gallery section.

Prestigejy
07-05-08, 02:41
I suspect member "Sugardad KL" is actually the admin or owner of this site who only post photos so far but never share any FR reports on this forum. He is really so suspicious, he asked me to PM him for contacts but after I joined as paid member only I discovered that PM him is not allowed. I think this is the way the admin or owner of this site attracts more paid subscriptions. After I failed to PM him, I posted few messages to him in the photo section but he never reply any. Here's the suspicious points that I should repeat as below:

- He asked me to PM him but he himself has no PM function enabled.
- He doesn't have any FR report posted before. He only posted some photos so far.
- He replied my message in the photo section when i was still a free member, once i joined a paid member, he never reply my message anymore no matter how many times i messaged him in the photo gallery section.Bro,

I think you think too much already. Jackson not need to do such a thing to get you pay.

He just need to say: paying subscription is as cheap as buying newspaper everyday. If you can't buy newspaper, how are you going to pay for commercial sex.

1) Many new member does not realize they dont have PM service.

2)Many new members also do not have any FR, They just come to forum and ask for contact. How you explain that? Let me tell you. They are some new member with one or two post asking for contact. They got PM service. They are paid member. Why? They are MIB aka Police fishing for detail.

3)he has the right not to reply you, doesnt he?

Btw Have you seen senior member who only active in posting in photo section and totally ignore the forum section.

Sugardad Kl
07-05-08, 06:08
I suspect member "Sugardad KL" is actually the admin or owner of this site who only post photos so far but never share any FR reports on this forumSteve, I'm not a admin or owner of this site. I just a monger just like you.

Stevecc88
07-05-08, 21:11
Sugardad kl, can you tell me where to look for that big boobs MILF? share lar... i will share mine with you in return. 1 will never become 2 but 1 + 1 = 2.

Steve, I'm not a admin or owner of this site. I just a monger just like you.

Daeng
07-09-08, 09:06
Well Bro. That a great lost of you. By looking at her pic. She like a celebrity. And a japan porn star. No wonder you will treat anybody one night free kekeke. If she with me. I kept her by myself. Hahaha. Just kidding bro.

Daeng

Ermm. I am posting this 2 photo up because I lost contact with her already. She's a mongol name cindy. Was here during November 2007. Then went to macau on December. First we got keep in contact thru phone calls and sms. Then she went singapore. We still got keep contact. But last 2 months. I lost her contact already. And she stopped calling me also cause I ffk-ed her bout 6 times promising her I will go look for her. Man. Now damn regret. If any of you know her whereabout please pm me her contact. I will treat you 1 night happy cheonging. ty so much.

Warp12
07-10-08, 10:13
Thats why I kinda "kept" her for 2 weeks plus. Till her visa expired. =p and yes. Really really really felt at lost after she's gone. Omg. Guys. If any of you know her whereabouts please let me know. I am serious with the 1 night "happy cheonging" reward. Miss her soo much.

Warp12
07-10-08, 10:15
Ermm. I mean 1 night free cheonging with other gals. Not with this gal.

Sorry. Going to keep her.

Bouffi
07-12-08, 04:22
Hi guys,

Have been in KL for about 2 months, have tried some of the MP described on this site. Some are great and thanks for the tips, some I won't go back and it's part of the experience.

But now I'm getting bored and I'd like to invite girls at my place.

Anyone could give me a few numbers of freebies?

I can only promise I will do the same wen I know the place better and I have a few in my agenda

Thanks guys!

Kk Logiut
07-12-08, 11:58
Freelancer PRC
name:coco , wubei
body: 9/10 very fair skin
GF: Very very friendly like gf

But she back to China.Can give me full body pic if you have. Would love to have her!

Ray01
07-12-08, 12:39
Ermm. I am posting this 2 photo up because I lost contact with her already. She's a mongol name cindy. Was here during November 2007. Then went to macau on December. First we got keep in contact thru phone calls and sms. Then she went singapore. We still got keep contact. But last 2 months. I lost her contact already. And she stopped calling me also cause I ffk-ed her bout 6 times promising her I will go look for her. Man. Now damn regret. If any of you know her whereabout please pm me her contact. I will treat you 1 night happy cheonging. ty so much.

Warp 12, have good news for you, the girl you are looking for has been located. I dopnt have the contact number however BUT.....

If you call Najib, he will be able to give you the contact number. You will have to call him directly though and his personal assistance MR Baginda is "held up" now.

Hope it helps

MadBoss
07-12-08, 14:16
This one is a looker. Never thought of Mongolians as beauties. Always imagined Atilla the Hun or something.

I must get out more.

Bouffi
07-13-08, 06:30
Went to C****l C***n in PJ yesterday afternoon, did not bother use sauna and jakuzi, just asked to see the masseuses and went to the room.

I took "Berry" the slimest one, with nice tribal tatoo.

Oh my! She really know her job. A bit scarry to think that she does 6-7 customer per day, but she did not show any sign of fatigue or whatever. A real pro.

Great 20 minutes massage and after shower she started with AR, then a slow and deep BJ then started the ride. She also knows what is a nice doggy position, unlike some who make their back round..., this one an really make it curved.

Will go back for sure!

I just felt sorry for the guys who were waiting after their sauna and who were not quick enough to select her :-)

Warp12
07-13-08, 17:51
Warp 12, have good news for you, the girl you are looking for has been located. I dopnt have the contact number however BUT.....

If you call Najib, he will be able to give you the contact number. You will have to call him directly though and his personal assistance MR Baginda is "held up" now.

Hope it helpsYou think its funny? You trying to act cute here?

Daeng
07-16-08, 05:53
Agreed with you Warp12. Some people could't understand. That we are serious in getting what we want. I understand your situation. But to make a joke by indicating some political figure here is not a good way of helping people. If you unable to assist just say so or just be silent.

My 2 cent view.

Daeng

You think its funny? You trying to act cute here?

BadBadGuy
07-16-08, 09:43
No need to hide the place. Crystal Crown, it has made known long time. Are you posting your report in the righ place ? This is photo gallery.

Went to C****l C***n in PJ yesterday afternoon, did not bother use sauna and jakuzi, just asked to see the masseuses and went to the room.

Oh my! She really know her job. A bit scarry to think that she does 6-7 customer per day, but she did not show any sign of fatigue or whatever. A real pro.

Great 20 minutes massage and after shower she started with AR, then a slow and deep BJ then started the ride. She also knows what is a nice doggy position, unlike some who make their back round..., this one an really make it curved.

Will go back for sure!

I just felt sorry for the guys who were waiting after their sauna and who were not quick enough to select her :-)

BadBadGuy
07-17-08, 09:59
You must be enjoying the great tits huh :D

Do you subscribe PM?

Local U freebies.

Et888
07-17-08, 10:17
Local U freebies.Wow. K2 . Keep it on bro.

Dr Sex
07-19-08, 02:02
Local U freebies.You're so lucky.

Xes Nuf
07-19-08, 07:07
Enjoy the photos.Bro Pipper,

You lucky fella, though I find it's a hit and miss and takes a lot of time, effort and dinero to achieve the final objective :D

From the table and final cabinet in the background, it looks like the first pic was taken in an office; a fantasy of mind which I have not had the courage to experience.

IMHO, I like the second pic better as I like them to be proportionate with the rest of the body.

Thanks for the pic.

Have a good one

XN out

LonelyDriver
07-19-08, 09:49
Can give me full body pic if you have. Would love to have her!Why you know her? I will give you next time.

DaThinMan
07-19-08, 10:10

Will go back for sure!

No real harm in putting the name of the place in the open - Crystal Crown Hotel. If I can figure it out, so can everyone including the anti-vice police.

WhiteAnt
07-25-08, 07:52
PRC from De1, Penang. Wei Wei, damage = RM400 whole night. I agree with you, DATY will turn me on. Not everytime pussy is beautiful, I hate shaved pussy with lots of pimple (STD).May I know where is this De1? or you can share with me her contact.

WA

Et888
07-26-08, 10:42
Ermm. I am posting this 2 photo up because I lost contact with her already. She's a mongol name cindy. Was here during November 2007. Then went to macau on December. First we got keep in contact thru phone calls and sms. Then she went singapore. We still got keep contact. But last 2 months. I lost her contact already. And she stopped calling me also cause I ffk-ed her bout 6 times promising her I will go look for her. Man. Now damn regret. If any of you know her whereabout please pm me her contact. I will treat you 1 night happy cheonging. ty so much.Hi Warp12,

Saw someone like her (not sure whether is her) at pasar malam near Prescott Hotel KLG. she was with some guys (look like ganster), so did not have chance to talk to her.

Perhaps any bro out there who are regular of this hotel can find out more.

Cabellaro
07-26-08, 12:56
Dude, I know this girl and fucked her a few times myself. I live in macau and used to have her stayed at my place for few month.

She's got really nice face but one big turn off for me , is that she got fuckin smelly pu#*ssy.

Do you agree?

i got her macau number, she currectly staying in HK with BF.

FYI, I got plenty of mongol girls to share with.

Sugardad Kl
07-27-08, 15:22
Will plan another fun next week with her. More photo will come then...

ciao!!!Nice picture Jacko, thank you for sharing with us..i also have experience with NL that love to be fucked on the ass and pussy. But mine is camera shy

Digimon
07-27-08, 16:36
Penang is my heaven. A KL NL who comes to penang over the weekend for a good fun with me. Nice tiny pussy and ass.

Enjoy n ciao!!!THANKS Bro Jacko71,

You are my super idol. your photo make my didi wake up and feel like want to cheong. OL.

BadBadGuy
07-28-08, 01:56
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Kenanga
07-28-08, 04:53
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because is was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may one be posted in the Safe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!

Here's the full text of the reasoning behind this policy:

Effective immediately, Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the Safe Sex Thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such "safe sex complaints" posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment. However...

In addition, Members may not repeatedly post or otherwise taunt other Members regarding their refusal to follow safe sex procedures. Specifically, references to having sex without a condom may be made only by incidental reference and shall not be the focus of any report. Such "safe sex taunting" reports will be deleted without comment.

If you want to criticize another member for not following what you consider to be safe sex practices, then send him a PM.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices for the following reasons:

1. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
2. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
3. It almost always leads to arguments.
4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.

2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.

3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jacko71
07-28-08, 16:16
Its my personal collection. Thats the reason why it was RAW for me. A fresh gems whom I had her both holes virginity. Hehehe.

Bro kenanga, I did passed inside her. She had that pills. She insisted a creampie. Again who am I. She wants it. She gets it.

Anyway thanks to all that is concerned towards RAW, but you should know when and what to do with who, that matters to me.

More will come.

Just enjoy and ciao!

Ice Raj
07-29-08, 05:42
"All Hail Jacko71"..."U' D' Man"

:))

Ice

Makancipap
07-29-08, 10:32
Wow ! It seem that Bro Dogge got competition. Miss you Bro Dogge

Xformer2008
08-01-08, 10:25
Local U freebies.Hi bro,

Is she in penang or KL?

Mind sharing her contact?

===============================================

Greetings Xformer2008,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Warp12
08-02-08, 08:10
Dude, I know this girl and fucked her a few times myself. I live in macau and used to have her stayed at my place for few month.

She's got really nice face but one big turn off for me , is that she got fuckin smelly pu#*ssy.

Do you agree?

i got her macau number, she currectly staying in HK with BF.

FYI, I got plenty of mongol girls to share with.Hmm. I got her Macau number too. But I believe she's no longer in Macau. But can you still give me her number? Pm me. Ermm. Regarding the smelly pussy. I don't think she got smelly pussy though. Did her like 70 times in 3 weeks. Well. I don't know her condition now. Hope she's not infected with anything nasty.

Warp12
08-02-08, 08:13
Hi Warp12,

Saw someone like her (not sure whether is her) at pasar malam near Prescott Hotel KLG. she was with some guys (look like ganster), so did not have chance to talk to her.

Perhaps any bro out there who are regular of this hotel can find out more.Hmm. I live very very near there. Will try scout around. But I doubt its her. Cause am quite sure she will call me if she's in Malaysia. Unless she lost my number. Thanks anyway.

Kjs1017
08-02-08, 21:45
She's a beauty indeed ...Outstanding!

Fastcome
08-04-08, 02:50
She's a beauty indeed ...
Bro, she indeed had a nice rack and boobs..... but can't see her looks???

Nicewan
08-06-08, 06:32
Lucifer96,

Wonderfull shots, thanks.

Samchad
08-06-08, 15:10

ciao!!!How did you convince the lady to have AJ with you? Most women I ask say no.

Is there any tricks to get them to say yes?

Bill Sg
08-07-08, 18:07

Ciao!Hey Jacko,

The pictures look great. But I find that u never use any condom which is a turn-off. Please use your brain la.

Play safe.

Thanks

BadBadGuy
08-08-08, 06:10
Kindly refrain from giving such comment. "Please use your brain la"! Members posted pictures here for sharing purpose, if you do not like it, leave it. Before you think to tell the senior what to do, kindly check yourself how many reports you have posted here. Experience wise, I do not think you qualify to teach people what to do.

It's harsh to write that sentence.

Just my badguy opinion.

Hey Jacko,

The pictures look great. But I find that u never use any condom which is a turn-off. Please use your brain la.

Play safe.

Thanks

Seijaipow
08-09-08, 16:55
Hey Jacko,

Play safe.

Thanks

I refer you to the posting guidelines:

"No Safe Sex Complaints Forum Members wishing to criticize other Members for not following what they consider to be safe sex procedures may do so only in the Safe Sex Thread. Members may not comment upon, criticize or confront other members on this subject in the general discussion threads. Any such "safe sex complaints" posted in the general discussion threads will be deleted without comment. However...

No Safe Sex Bragging Members may not repeatedly post about or otherwise taunt other Members regarding their refusal to follow safe sex procedures. Specifically, references to having sex without a condom may be made only by incidental reference and shall not be the focus of any report. Such "safe sex taunting" reports will be deleted without comment.

If you want to criticize another member for not following what you consider to be safe sex practices, then send him a PM.

It does no good to criticize members for not following what other members may consider to be safe sex practices for the following reasons:

1. It never serves to change any one's behavior.
2. It almost always leads to arguments.
3. It's a disincentive for members to contribute.
4. It provides a "cover" for Serial Antagonists to provoke other members.

To address the usual arguments:

1. If a guy wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's his risk and his business.

2. If a girl wants to engage in sex without using a condom, that's her risk and her business.

3. If YOU want to protect yourself from either or both of the aforementioned parties, then YOU should use a condom for sex all the time and thus YOU will be protected from the allegedly unsafe sex practices of the other parties."

Seijaipow
08-09-08, 16:59
Hmm. I got her Macau number too. But I believe she's no longer in Macau. But can you still give me her number? Pm me. Ermm. Regarding the smelly pussy. I don't think she got smelly pussy though. Did her like 70 times in 3 weeks. Well. I don't know her condition now. Hope she's not infected with anything nasty.

You can f more than three times a day for three weeks in a row? Even Superman cannot do that.

Miao28
08-10-08, 12:28
You can f more than three times a day for three weeks in a row? Even Superman cannot do that.I know of no one who has ever f more than three times a day for a few days in a row, let alone a full three weeks.

Meow Meow
08-11-08, 09:11
I know of no one who has ever f more than three times a day for a few days in a row, let alone a full three weeks.
One and a half time a day for a few weeks is possible. Three times a day for a few weeks, not possible.

Laowei
08-11-08, 14:12
One and a half time a day for a few weeks is possible. Three times a day for a few weeks, not possible.

Three times a month is the most I can manage due to my age. Poor Me! Of course, I dont take modern aids such as Viagra as I am told they have various side effects.

K Zero
08-11-08, 14:29
I tried 2 times a day for whole 10 days, that one time, ONLY that one time, and when I was 10 yrs younger.

My back broke before my balls/penis breaks.

Way to go, 70 times in 3 weeks.

Seijaipow
08-11-08, 16:10
I tried 2 times a day for whole 10 days, that one time, ONLY that one time, and when I was 10 yrs younger.

My back broke before my balls/penis breaks.

Way to go, 70 times in 3 weeks.

70 times in 3 weeks is just plain bullshit, if you want my opinion. Just ask any of the seniors here even if they come close to half this mark.

K Zero
08-11-08, 16:30
70 times in 3 weeks is just plain bullshit, if you want my opinion. Just ask any of the seniors here even if they come close to half this mark.

/sarcasm off :P

Prestigejy
08-12-08, 02:15
Dear brothers.

My sincere and only request to you all, Please stop useless remark and start post a forum to make this forum more pleasant to read. Don't let this forum become kopitiam in which there is nothing coming out from the result.

Thank you

Astro Guy
08-12-08, 02:36
I thought photo section are for photos. And any chat related to the photos.

But where are the photos?

Yoyo Armani
08-12-08, 08:10
Share some pic with you all.

Fastcome
08-13-08, 01:47
Share some pic with you all.
Where is the photo you want to share? Mistake to post???

Swinger F
08-13-08, 08:58
They never learn or just not bother that this is a photo section and not a f----g contest room.

Estudiente
08-13-08, 10:55
You're right, Senor.

No photos, only chats. Sigh.

I thought photo section are for photos. And any chat related to the photos.

But where are the photos?

Dascud
09-13-08, 21:11
Hi fellow members,

I am new in Malaysia and am gonna be her for next 1 week only ! :( PLzzzz if felow memebers can share some really nice chicks contacts.

would highly appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Dascud

Prestigejy
09-14-08, 03:32
Alias Christ well done. Very nice report and photo from a new member. Keep it up. Btw Perth a dead town with no action at all?

Old Cucumber
09-15-08, 03:03
Alias Christ well done. Very nice report and photo from a new member. Keep it up. Btw Perth a dead town with no action at all?When I was a student at Perth, we only went to the Asian Massage Parlors where the ML will give you a HJ wearing surgical gloves. Very expensive and not worth it. Better to buy a ticket back to Malaysia and stretch the Ringgit further.

Prestigejy
09-17-08, 02:54
When I was a student at Perth, we only went to the Asian Massage Parlors where the ML will give you a HJ wearing surgical gloves. Very expensive and not worth it. Better to buy a ticket back to Malaysia and stretch the Ringgit further.Yeah I agree. we should be thankful of what we have in Malaysia.

Warp12
09-18-08, 04:27
You can f more than three times a day for three weeks in a row? Even Superman cannot do that.Then do you believe me that I have NEVER once masturbate less than 2 times per day for the past 17 years? Sometimes even up to 5 times per day? hehe. anyway. Believe what you like. I know I am unique =)

Warp12
09-18-08, 04:40
I know of no one who has ever f more than three times a day for a few days in a row, let alone a full three weeks.If you check thoroughly all my previous posts. You will know I also use certain mixture of drugs for my partying and cheonging. E + Herbal V. Want to know my exact formula? Pm me. LOL. I can make sure you bonk double your previous limit. =p

Anyway. Guys. Seriously. Yes I know 70 times in 3 weeks is quite alot. Its also my record. But also take into account. My first 3 days with her is already about 25 times. LOL. Well. I do know some gals (not WL or ML) who claims to have did it more than 17 times per day. =p. Everyone's sexual desire and ability is different.

But its ok. I don't get anything by bullshitting you guys how many times I can bonk. You all are not gals who I might try to impress anyway. Believe what you like.

Mr Benny Boy
10-07-08, 12:45
Hi Guys; when I was a student overseas, I need not go to MP or pay to get laid!! Oh..those were the (student) days, there were English, German, Spanish, Irish, Norwegian girls and girls....(even Malaysian girls!!) but somehow glad I never got to marry any of the foreign girls. cheers BB

When I was a student at Perth, we only went to the Asian Massage Parlors where the ML will give you a HJ wearing surgical gloves. Very expensive and not worth it. Better to buy a ticket back to Malaysia and stretch the Ringgit further.

Admin
10-08-08, 22:17
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Amadeuss
06-10-09, 02:01
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

Sir

This threat in particular is meant to post pictues. I didnt see any on the previous 6 or 7 pages. Would appreciate if you could move/delete the general questions on KL s scene, as we have good other threats for that purpose.
Only allow reports with attached pics from KL service providers here.
Thank you.

Master Diver II
06-10-09, 12:31
Sir

This threat in particular is meant to post pictues. I didnt see any on the previous 6 or 7 pages. Would appreciate if you could move/delete the general questions on KL s scene, as we have good other threats for that purpose.
Only allow reports with attached pics from KL service providers here.
Thank you.
Nice pic bro, but take note this is the Photo Gallery Discussion thread NOT the Photo Gallery thread. Just check it out...

MD II

KL Guy
06-14-09, 15:36
Nice pic bro, but take note this is the Photo Gallery Discussion thread NOT the Photo Gallery thread. Just check it out...

MD II
The correct forum to post pictures would be @ http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1530 and then discuss about it here in the Photo Gallery Discussion!

;)

Tony Ph
01-22-10, 16:12
Hi guys,

I'm here in Malaysia (Selangor) for four months now, and I'm looking for Chinese girl, I can invite for my apartment overnight, I stay in Selangor. Do you have any girls out there. Please forum mates need your help. PM me. Give me reasonable price. Hehehehehe

Eric Mabenga
05-21-10, 05:41
I will be in KL next week, need the information where I can pick up the russian.

Harrison F
06-02-10, 16:47
Hi guys,

I'm here in Malaysia (Selangor) for four months now, and I'm looking for Chinese girl, I can invite for my apartment overnight, I stay in Selangor. Do you have any girls out there. Please forum mates need your help. PM me. Give me reasonable price. HeheheheheWell you are in the right place to find a chinese girl, good luck and lots of fun.

Nobbin
05-24-11, 07:38
Hi WIB,

The other thread (where you asked the questions) is only for posting pictures, and this thread is for the purpose of discussion related to those photos. So see my reply below.

2013 was the 1st girl I banged there, and 2016 was the second and probably the best. My FR in the relevant section give further details.

Nobbin

WantitBadly
05-25-11, 01:21
Hi WIB,

The other thread (where you asked the questions) is only for posting pictures, and this thread is for the purpose of discussion related to those photos. So see my reply below.

2013 was the 1st girl I banged there, and 2016 was the second and probably the best. My FR in the relevant section give further details.

NobbinThanks Nobbin, too bad I really liked 2020, I saw her last Saturday with that exact same clothes! Will try to find 2016, she got that MILF 80's look!

Master Diver II
06-09-11, 04:09
I will be in KL next week, need the information where I can pick up the russian.
Hi guys,

I'm here in Malaysia (Selangor) for four months now, and I'm looking for Chinese girl, I can invite for my apartment overnight, I stay in Selangor. Do you have any girls out there. Please forum mates need your help. PM me. Give me reasonable price. HeheheheheGuys,

This is a photo discussion thread. You might want to refer to the KL thread. Good luck though. One of you joined in Feb '09 and the other in Jan '10 and these are your first "contributions" to the forum? Maybe you should read what other members have so painstakingly written and contributed here. Incidentally, I wouldn't give up a contact for Russians to anyone I didn't know as it's very high risk. As for finding Chinese girls for overnight? Surely not the hardest thing to do with a little bit of reading and research. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a rash of first posters asking silly questions?

MD II

WantitBadly
07-08-11, 01:22
Thats Siao Chin, a very pretty Lass who actually is MILF but looks like SYT. No fat on her tummy or thighs. Speaks english rather well too.

BionicMan
07-08-11, 08:33
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a rash of first posters asking silly questions?

MD III can only agree. By reading the content of the inquiries it even seems lots of these guys think this is a call center, a live and interactive yellow pages for the (occasional) mongerer. Coming up with these "please help", listing their menu, ending with "give me good price" is simply ridiculos.

Nobbin
07-08-11, 14:07
Tony Ph; If you have been here FOUR months and you are still looking for a Chinese girl to take back to your apartment, you are a seriously lost cause. Give up now whilst you are still winning!

PS. We will only become your 'forum mates', when you post a number of useful things that we we can all share in.

Hi guys,

I'm here in Malaysia (Selangor) for four months now, and I'm looking for Chinese girl, I can invite for my apartment overnight, I stay in Selangor. Do you have any girls out there. Please forum mates need your help. PM me. Give me reasonable price. Hehehehehe

WantitBadly
11-09-11, 01:19
Is it possible to share the office lady? She looks damn hot!

Nobbin
02-01-12, 04:08
"Either MILF or? CKT FL? By the way. Seem you had upgrade your photos skill."

Thanks for your comments / compliments Daeng, but they were in the wrong section. LOL

PinkPearl
03-04-13, 12:03
Beijing2. But she could have been from anywhere in Central Asia!Ask her to speak for 5 minutes in her native tongue. That could give you the answer.

I think your experience is the same as many here with these viets (and not only, but mainly from viets) shower, one pop, they shower first, alone, and when you comd back from yours, you find them dressed and ready to leave. At that point there is not much discussion: you do not want her to stay against her wish as performance will be shit after that.

Especially if payment took place.

Strategy is to negotiate price for both ST and LT, so she knows the monetary deal in case she leaves early.

Or, better, always negotiate ST. If you are happy with her and want her to stay, before the shower ask her if she wants to extend till the morning (with more pops or services) for X amount of money. If she takes the option, you both win as she knows she has to perform. If she doesn't, you skip a cheating.

This should apply also at OT in Singapore where the viets are an army too and they seem to prefer the "touch & go" procedure.What would happen at Beach Club if you demanded that you pay after the session? I seem to recall a report where a guy made that a requirement. I suppose some girls would go for it & others wouldn't, depending on how trusting she was, etc. To sweeten the pot, one could always also offer a huge tip if service was good, the better the service the bigger the tip. A promise to repeat could also be added.

Member #4591
12-12-14, 05:09
You are the man it seems in Malaysia. Keep up the great posts. I will be visiting soon from Thailand and on the hunt for some Chinese. Great reports. ! Keeping the photo gallery alive is a difficult task but you fine sir are in top form.