PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Chit Chat

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Frenzy3
08-02-11, 00:42
Just for the curiosity to understand a bit more the DIA "technicalities", what's your age group (you and Morteeman)?Age does not matter here I have girls 18 to 29 I am 45 the girls who date use see us as non Pino that is all they are looking for. I seen guys with grey hair over younger guys get girls as the pina seem to prefer a relationship rather than a casual fling. This is what I like about this place you will find what ever you want. I like uni students that's what I get. Put in your dia what your looking for.

Member #2041
08-02-11, 06:27
Sorry Edward you got all assed up.

I was CRITICISING the guys who put inane comments on the Photo Gallery WITHOUT posting any pictures.

I like ALL Amavidas pics, and I have NEVER EVER criticised anyone who has posted a picture.

The fact is, there was nothing inane about my critique, and the fact that several posters took time out to thank me for it in my PM box establishes that to my satisfaction. Bottom line is, you've voiced your opinion, but rest assured, I've chosen to ignore it because you were out-voted on the matter by other posters. That being said, since we all can agree that inane commentary is undesirable, I'll not be engaging you in any further dialog, so as to discourage the sort of inane response which you both complained about while simultaneously exemplifying.

X Man
08-02-11, 15:27
Age does not matter here I have girls 18 to 29 I am 45 the girls who date use see us as non Pino that is all they are looking for. I seen guys with grey hair over younger guys get girls as the pina seem to prefer a relationship rather than a casual fling. This is what I like about this place you will find what ever you want. I like uni students that's what I get. Put in your dia what your looking for.How old are you?

MadisonGuy
08-02-11, 16:32
Age does not matter here I have girls 18 to 29 I am 45 the girls who date use see us as non Pino that is all they are looking for. I seen guys with grey hair over younger guys get girls as the pina seem to prefer a relationship rather than a casual fling. This is what I like about this place you will find what ever you want. I like uni students that's what I get. Put in your dia what your looking for.It won't be long before that stereotype is blown out of the water. Asians are smart they will figure it out eventually that age doesn't change the odds of a guy having a dozen girlfriends. I think enough of them use that reasoning that maybe they start to believe it.

Nvslim
08-04-11, 12:13
I express my gratitude by adding 22 pictures of teenage punani in various shapes and forms.Bunch of real cuties you got there. Appreciate the pics.

Slim

Soapy Smith
08-04-11, 15:47
Bunch of real cuties you got there. Appreciate the pics. SlimI agree. Many of us have found out that clothes, and especially bras, often create a distorted sense of what's underneath, and then we are disappointed when we unwrap the package. But Barba shows he has a real talent for sizing up the clothed package. Either that or he has so many to choose from that he has shown us here a disproportionate sample of the cuties.

Member #4491
08-04-11, 23:11
I had a few disappointments myself also over they years but for most parts I have been lucky. Since your so encouraging Nvslim and Skp Kost, I will post some more teenage cuties. LOL.

B.

Member #4491
08-05-11, 00:44
Posted 29 new pics. Hope I can motivate more members to provide some jerk off material in return. Or some contact info to some cute slim, barely legal, hotties. A couple in the pics are professionals, but most are not. I will not go in to details how many of these in the last 50 pics that was devirginized by Barba, because it always renders disbelief that makes me tired and disillusioned of mankind, but many of these girls are sweethearts that I did not meet in bars or DIA. I am always honest and leave my ring on, but in all sincerity I am contributing quite hard to these girls economy and home electronics park. I do not "buy virgins" and god forbid, NEVER involve family members in some sort of beaver-organ trade, but of course these girls are to some extent motivated by financial stability. And as most people know, almost total honesty without disrespect, has a tendency to make people connect, have fun and develop trust. Humans are useless in respecting other peoples integrity.

Many girls around 18-20 that did not have sex yet, are mentally prepared and realistic about the chances to meet a pinoy or a foreigner who will both provide financial stability and a life long relation. So they choose the simple way provided by Barba. And all without exception have developed what is almost an addiction to sex and getting their pussy licked until they pump their little teenage beavers in orgasms. Love that surprised look on the face of a girl that barely touched her pussy her first 18 years.

These girls often call it love, pretty immediately. I can perhaps stretch myself to some sort of infatuation and moments of very warm feelings, but for good or for bad I am way beyond love and butterflies in the stomach for one single individual (that does not share my genes). For some of these girls the love seems to fade if the contributions stop and others I have contact with still, years after we first met and had sex. I would say that I even developed very deep friendships with some of these girls, lasting also beyond marriages and unwanted babies (by other men). Then again, I have a hard time to meet anyone stupid more than once or twice, no matter how hot she is.

Want to mention that for pros and semi pros I stick to the 1000-1500 PHP convention, but for girlfriends and mistresses I take liberty to spend as much as I wish, since I do not see them as available for anyone else so no market to spoil.

Ok, sorry for the essay. I want to go back; hence the meat loaf dwell way to much on these topics.

Post some pics, will you and take some of the edge away! LOL.

Take it easy and keep it sleazy.

Barba

Cunning Stunt
11-23-11, 11:02
Where did you find this girl? She is exactly my target audience for my trip in December. If you have any contact information on her, it would be greatly appreciated. PM is fine if you prefer.I've answered you here so as not to clog up the thread with non-pictorial posts and thereby invite the ire of the PG Police.

Find your own. Its not too difficult.

She was met through a mutual friend, who I have also 'helped' (read...shagged) and then facebook chat to see photos and get to know. They view themselves as good girls and would be aghast if you told them that what they do is prostitution. They see peddling their only real asset as an expeditious and often, only way of obtaining cash when things are really tight. So it helps to be on the end of a CP when the rent is due, or they need to go their province or simply when they have something planned for the weekend but no dosh. I wouldn't be at all surprised at all if you told me that 10% of the female college population of Manila engaged in part-time P4P activities at some time during each term to make ends meet (forgive the pun:)) and the figure is probably much higher. Of course, much of this is Filipina to Filipino and only of the proportion of girls are willing to do business with foreigners (usually those who have been cheated or had a bad experience with one of their own or simply because they discover that they have a better time and usually get more pesos with Joes).

I don't know how useful this might be to a very short term visitor but it is a bonanza for longer term, patient punters who get to taste some fine, super fresh, hot young pussy. I have another lined up for tomorrow.

Red Kilt
11-23-11, 11:51
I've answered you here so as not to clog up the thread with non-pictorial posts and thereby invite the ire of the PG Police.

Find your own. Its not too difficult.

. SNIP. .

I don't know how useful this might be to a very short term visitor but it is a bonanza for longer term, patient punters who get to taste some fine, super fresh, hot young pussy. I have another lined up for tomorrow.Great response CS. Glad you took the reply to the PG chit chat site. As a long standing PG policeman who gets pissed by long-winded posts on the PG thread with NO PICS attached I thank you and hope others take the hint.

Like you, I don't pass out contacts to others and especially guys that I have never met.

I think we cannot stress often enough that there is a gulf between the way that you and I (as longer-term residents here) and the short-term visitors operate. We can build links and be around on the days when our contacts fall on hard times and need extra pesos and so they dial us up. The short-term visitor has to take pot luck and maximize his time by going for the jugular every time. There are a lot of mixed metaphors but you get my drift.

In many of the posts it is important that the reader distinguishes between the 2-week monger (or the week end monger if you are Freebie Fan) and the long-term guys, because their modus operandi Is different.

FreebieFan
11-24-11, 03:25
. I wouldn't be at all surprised at all if you told me that 10% of the female college population of Manila engaged in part-time P4P activities at some time during each term to make ends meet (forgive the pun.) and the figure is probably much higher. Of course, much of this is Filipina to Filipino and only of the proportion of girls are willing to do business with foreigners (usually those who have been cheated or had a bad experience with one of their own or simply because they discover that they have a better time and usually get more pesos with Joes).There was an Inquirer article a few days back about students having paid sex to pay tuition fees. Sadly the article adopted the " they only go with foreigners " line to indicate its the big bad foreigners who are corrupting these sweet young flowers. Its true that we have all gone through many such student flowers but to state its all foreigners and not Filipinos was sad, misguided but nicely protects the image of both the men and women of the Philippines.

ThickTrick
11-24-11, 03:38
Thanks RK and CS. You make a good point. I am working the DIA route now and have a few on the line but most are proclaiming to be good girls. I am hoping that they will need spending money for the holidays. I also plan on hitting the malls and as a fall back, I can always bar fine. I am really looking forward to my trip and thank you both for your valuable feedback.

Great response CS. Glad you took the reply to the PG chit chat site. As a long standing PG policeman who gets pissed by long-winded posts on the PG thread with NO PICS attached I thank you and hope others take the hint.

Like you, I don't pass out contacts to others and especially guys that I have never met.

I think we cannot stress often enough that there is a gulf between the way that you and I (as longer-term residents here) and the short-term visitors operate. We can build links and be around on the days when our contacts fall on hard times and need extra pesos and so they dial us up. The short-term visitor has to take pot luck and maximize his time by going for the jugular every time. There are a lot of mixed metaphors but you get my drift.

In many of the posts it is important that the reader distinguishes between the 2-week monger (or the week end monger if you are Freebie Fan) and the long-term guys, because their modus operandi Is different.

WestCoast1
11-24-11, 06:46
Its true that we have all gone through many such student flowers but to state its all foreigners and not Filipinos was sad, misguided but nicely protects the image of both the men and women of the Philippines.Saving face. The most important thing in the whole society.

Gangles
11-24-11, 11:47
There was an Inquirer article a few days back about students having paid sex to pay tuition fees. Sadly the article adopted the " they only go with foreigners " line to indicate its the big bad foreigners who are corrupting these sweet young flowers. Its true that we have all gone through many such student flowers but to state its all foreigners and not Filipinos was sad, misguided but nicely protects the image of both the men and women of the Philippines.Interestingly, while I was working in the US, in Washington DC, the college girl working for tuition was not uncommon.

And that was long before the days of internet dating sites, which makes it so much easier now.

I guess it was still evil white mongers despoiling the flower of American youth.

G

Red Kilt
11-26-11, 07:19
Thanks RK and CS. You make a good point. I am working the DIA route now and have a few on the line but most are proclaiming to be good girls. I am hoping that they will need spending money for the holidays. I also plan on hitting the malls and as a fall back, I can always bar fine. I am really looking forward to my trip and thank you both for your valuable feedback.TT . Most filipinas will proclaim they are good girls up front in chat but it doesn't take much for them to change into good but naughty girls once they know you better.

Try to ramp up the chat a bit. Tell them you are a gentleman but sometimes you are a naughty gentleman and see what they say. Chances are they will say things like "that's OK; I am also naughty sometimes too" or even "that's good".

As I said in my earlier post, because you need to maximize your time here, you need to be as direct as you can (I said 'go for the jugular' ) without becoming rude and crude. If they get offended by your suggestions, then DROP contact and move on to the next on the list, other wise I can see you arriving here, meeting 3 or 4 or more women (some with chaperones) and all of them wasting your time.

Just my humble opinion.

Nvslim
11-30-11, 09:39
Only 4 foot 8 inches and 40 kilos sopping wet, I call her my midget submarine because she sure knows how to go down on me and the old periscope always goes up when she does.You guys and your young slim fuckmates make me ill. ;)

Us poor guys stuck in the states can only be jealous.

Think about us once in a while when you are balls deep in some SYT. :)

Slim

Marconista
12-01-11, 13:53
L10 aspire to be a good Camel Toe pic.

Keep up the good work Tally Wacker.

A few more of my filipina in USA. She works out 7-days a week and her body is as hard as a rock. Sorry no nudes yet. Enjoy!

Bob Bowie
12-01-11, 17:40
There was an Inquirer article a few days back about students having paid sex to pay tuition fees. Sadly the article adopted the " they only go with foreigners " line to indicate its the big bad foreigners who are corrupting these sweet young flowers. Its true that we have all gone through many such student flowers but to state its all foreigners and not Filipinos was sad, misguided but nicely protects the image of both the men and women of the Philippines.Interesting, would you have a link to the article? Or advice on how to find it?

Bob Bowie
12-01-11, 20:23
Interesting, would you have a link to the article? Or advice on how to find it?Found the article. http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/96605/students-by-day-sex-workers-by-night

Frenzy3
12-02-11, 03:52
Found the article.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/96605/students-by-day-sex-workers-by-nightGood read.

WestCoast1
12-11-11, 18:06
the girl in the red top in the pics (rt). have posted her pics previously. a street guy said he had some 'dorm' girls, so i let him take me to a place and i picked her. p700 st. great first session in the room, and then she said she had college friends who needed to earn some extra, so i said sure. we exchanged phone numbers and off she went about midnight. i showered a happy man, and 30 minutes after she left i was heading out the door of the hotel to go down the street and get a beer at a bar. i stopped for a moment to chat the door security guy, and a white taxi pulled up in front of the hotel. out steps this girl and another little cutie (cutie-pie. 3-some pics posted previously). when she said she had friends, i figured she was looking to bring one by the next day, not half an hour after she left, so i was a bit surprised that she came back so fast, and i wasn't sure if i was up for another round so quickly. we were standing outside on the sidewalk, and she kept pulling my sleeve gently trying to get me inside the lobby, so in we walked. she said she didn't want the street guy to see us chatting on the street because he would take a cut of their earnings (he gets 200 of the 700). she said they would 3-some for 600 each, so up we went. after the 3-some with cutie-pie, while cutie pie was showering, this girl said: "i have friend other. also college girl and look like model. very pretty. she need exam [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134). you want model?" i said sure, but not tonight haha.

these gals must never sleep. they left about 3am. i'm an early riser, and by 7am i'm up. i have a chatmate there, older, mid-30's, we have breakfast many mornings at mcdo. its an interesting relationship, we meet for breakfast at the same mcdo, then we grab a newspaper and coffee and taxi back to my hotel. we sit on the bed, sharing the newspaper, like a long-married couple, taking about an hour to devour it all, rarely speaking. then we go for a walk, or taxi to someplace to sight-see. then she goes home to her kids. we've never had sex. we talked about it once, i mentioned that we could do the nawty, but only if she wanted it. she declined, saying that i had many other, younger choices. we've kept it to hand-holding, breakfast, coffee, walks, and reading the newspaper in my hotel. i've never seen her before 7am or after 11am. yet, in a week, we have breakfast like this 2-5 times. we are very comfortable together, we talk a lot, and other times we are very quiet together.

as we are having breakfast, rt starts txting, about 8am,"i have model now. you want?" i don't respond. every 20 minutes or so, another txt. after the older gal went home, i txt back to bring the model tonight, as she and cutiepie wore me out. she didn't want to give up, and txt me every hour all afternoon wanting to bring the model by. i had a chatmate take the bus in from the province during the afternoon (age 19) for about a 2-hour session (went ballistic over the hitachi magic wand) who did her best to wear me out. i had promised a bargirl that i would barfine her one night, so that night i went and got her. i txt rt that i have a third girl, did she still want to bring the model for a 4-some? yes, yes she did. so at times in this session there are two camera's snapping away. i wrote before about this girl, the 'model-pretty' gal. i was not terribly horny, but they got me hard and we played for a while. sometimes while playing with one gal, the other two would shoot pics, then stop for a bit and talk, or one would take over while the gal who just finished would rinse in the shower. at one point, rt went to shower, while model and barfine were chatting on the other bed. then rt came out and sat with and chatted with the others while i watched some tv and went soft. model came back to bed and started a bj, taking a good 5 minutes to get me hard. she just seemed to enjoy giving head. once hard, i turned her doggy and hammered her for a while. there was no joy in it for me, no end in sight. we snapped some pics and i told rt that i was done, just going thru the motions. i had no idea if model was enjoying it or not, her head was face-down on the bed, buried under her long hair. i asked if they wanted to stop. rt spoke to model, and model said she wanted more. so i banged away at her for a while more, while rt sat on the bed, next to model's head, rubbing model's hair with her hand. model was making the occasional small noise, barely audible, and occasionally saying something to rt in bisaya, mostly i didn't understand it. then the bargirl came over to the end of my bed, watching model. rt said model was 'finish' so i stopped, and then rt said 'no she not finish don't stop. she close. ' so i kept up for another minute and model said something to rt, and rt said again she's going to finish, and model went off like a volcano while i drove thru the explosion. when she finished i stayed still, just staying inside her for a bit. rt pulled the hair from model's face so we could see her, and barfine snapped a pic of model's smiling face.

while model showered, rt explained that model had a baby 3 months prior, her boyfriend had run off previously, and she hadn't had sex in a year and was horny as hell. all the better for me. model's only physical flaws are a gap between her front teeth (i think it adds character) and stretch marks. the next morning around 8, the txting started again from rt, wanting to bring another student over. every man should have it this bad.

Jambo
12-11-11, 23:26
A street guy said he had some 'dorm' girls, so I let him take me to a place and I picked her. P700 ST.Nice story WC and a good price for a girl. From what I see in the Europe reports, prices should be going down. (wonder how many pm's for her # you get haha)

Red Kilt
12-16-11, 09:48
Looks like the Photo Gallery thread has again been taken over by idiotic comments WITHOUT having a photo attached.

Comments on the PG thread are OK as long as you ALSO ADD A PHOTO.

Notice how the regular posters on PG also always add at least one pic to their commentary.

WestCoast1
12-16-11, 14:55
Looks like the Photo Gallery thread has again been taken over by idiotic comments WITHOUT having a photo attached.

Notice how the regular posters on PG also always add at least one pic to their commentary.I do it myself sometimes. I post the pics and a story that goes with the pics in the same post. Probably it should be done that way. Personally I don't like having a separate PG Chit / Chat forum, I'd rather put it all under one thread.

Red Kilt
12-17-11, 05:36
I do it myself sometimes. I post the pics and a story that goes with the pics in the same post. Probably it should be done that way. Personally I don't like having a separate PG Chit / Chat forum, I'd rather put it all under one thread.You follow the "rules" very well WC. A prolific poster of pics. I agree that pics plus a commentary or a comment plus a pic is the way to go. I was referring to the posts on the PG thread that do not have a pic attached.

Anyway. No big deal. It is the season to be sweet and nice to our fellows.

Have fun guys and I hope 2012 is a big year for conquests.

Cunning Stunt
12-17-11, 07:26

Notice how the regular posters on PG also always add at least one pic to their commentary.

'Are you X-man in disguise?
Are you X-man in disguise?
X-man, X-man.
Are you X-man in disguise?'

Adaptation of a English football chant.

LOL:D

X Man
01-13-12, 09:51
CS, why do you have to be such an arse sometimes? The only times I whinged about no pic posting was from the guys who never posted a pic at all. And that was about two years ago. Next thing you'll go back three years and start admiring my plaid bell bottoms. Again. X.

'Are you X-man in disguise?

Are you X-man in disguise?

X-man, X-man.

Are you X-man in disguise? '

Adaptation of a English football chant.

LOL.

Cunning Stunt
01-14-12, 03:09
CS, why do you have to be such an arse sometimes? The only times I whinged about no pic posting was from the guys who never posted a pic at all. And that was about two years ago.Sense of humour not improved then? Thought that you was inured by now to a gentle British style pisstake? Actually you are no longer Mr 'Pain in the Arse', these days, getting your knickers in a twist and nit picking the most innocuous posts. What happened?

Next thing you'll go back three years and start admiring my plaid bell bottoms. Again. X.Woops! You obviously didn't read my response to your recent post about your dancing plans. Did you enjoy your trip to Nirvana?

Let me know when and where? I need a good laugh!

There is an OAP's Tea Dance at the Old Fogeys Club which would suit you perfectly. Plaid bell-bottoms allowed.

Just so you cannot accuse me of wasting bandwidth, be aware that Nirvana is not only closed but has been demolished in its former Taft location. Don't know if it has reopened elsewhere.

X Man
01-14-12, 10:49
It is spelled humor!

I ended up at Freddie Aguilar's place where the old git himself was playing. His son really rocks. Did a version of Jimi's "hey joe". No dance floor there so went to MBC around 1am, but my date couldn't get in as she had no I'd. College grad in her early 20s, but MBC has some new rules. I guess I should have been happy with an early return to the bedroom, but my date is very much an "anytime you want it" gal, so there was no obvious benefit.

As for your "nitpick" post below. They say that people with Alzheimer remember things in the distant past, but cannot remember what happened five minutes ago. X.

Sense of humour not improved then? Thought that you was inured by now to a gentle British style pisstake? Actually you are no longer Mr 'Pain in the Arse', these days, getting your knickers in a twist and nit picking the most innocuous posts. What happened?

Woops! You obviously didn't read my response to your recent post about your dancing plans. Did you enjoy your trip to Nirvana?

Cunning Stunt
01-15-12, 02:35
It is spelled humor!Might have been bastardized to 'humor' in Yankspeak but in the proper Queen's English it is 'humour'.

I've heard that Freddie's place is good craic but have yet to get there, something I will have to remedy sooner rather than later.

Glad to hear that you had a good time. Any holiday snaps to show us?

Red Kilt
01-17-12, 12:50
She has beautiful Hands! .Another mindless, idiotic post on the Photo Gallery without the obligatory photo to accompany it.

Levitian
01-17-12, 13:09
Another mindless, idiotic post on the Photo Gallery without the obligatory photo to accompany it.I have a pic for you, but unfortuantely, my hands are not that nice.

Frenzy3
01-17-12, 19:47
I have a pic for you, but unfortuantely, my hands are not that nice.Well you know the forum and the rules, thanks for the picture of your self, you are ugly no wonder you do not get laid in PI

Red Kilt
01-27-12, 05:42
Yes, there are lots of willing women on DIA.

. SNIP. .

One guy who probably is around 68 years old I met at the casino told me he gets all sorts of offers from mothers and sisters offering their young daughters and sisters. He lives full time there. He said it starts like they will send the girl for cleaning his place no problem getting her to bed. Ofcourse money needs to be given.Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding here Samm and that the guys reading this who don't live here think that those of us who do are living in pussy paradise being accosted all the time in the street with offers etc.
Let me just say (and this is no disrespect to you) , that I suspect that your "68-year old casino acquaintance" may have been "big-noting" himself to you with the "all sorts of offers" line, just so you know he is a hot-shot stud. It may have happened once (see below) and he embellished the tale to make it sound like "lots of women do it".

I live here, I frequent the likely spots where such mothers and sisters hang out; I consider myself reasonably approachable and appealing to such hunters; I also trawl through DIA, more for entertainment than anything else and I can categorically re-assure those guys drooling on their keyboards with jealousy over my life here that such frequent approaches just DON'T happen. I do recall a timid half-hearted attempt a few years ago from a woman in a department store asking if I needed a maid that MIGHT have been promising but she also probably desperately needed a JOB.
The reality is that most filipinas are just not like that.

Maybe after a few texts it might happen on DIA and it COULD just happen if you engage in a personal face to face conversation with a woman in some supportive environment here and she may offer something else to you instead of her. However, it is not a common event and I just want to make sure guys know that every time I step outside my door I am not faced with beating off women desperately offering themselves or relatives to me.

Of course I might be wrong and I will be seriously chastised by one or two guys who live here who will tell me I must be the Elephant Man because it happens to them all the time but I will be surprised and skeptical if that happens.

Frenzy3
01-27-12, 06:35
Of course I might be wrong and I will be seriously chastised by one or two guys who live here who will tell me I must be the Elephant Man because it happens to them all the time but I will be surprised and skeptical if that happens.It does happen but depends on your contacts as you know I live in the squatter areas, that 68 yo guy may find out there is a price to pay if he doing any thing wrong. For other who read this it happens once a year / 6 months, and you are playing with fire they want helper work and not to be exploited local police do not like such things, stick to 18 + students and leave the helpers to get real bf / husbands

Cunning Stunt
01-27-12, 07:17
Of course I might be wrong and I will be seriously chastised by one or two guys who live here who will tell me I must be the Elephant Man because it happens to them all the time but I will be surprised and skeptical if that happens.Do you trumpet when you come?

In fifteen years of living here, I have been personally approached twice in this manner, both times, of course, politely declined. I have heard friends tell me also that they have been asked if they wanted to buy a 'daughter' or 'niece' but I imagine it is a rare event. But desperate times lead to desperate measures so maybe it is not that uncommon. Online, without the 'face to face' interaction, I imagine it is more common and I do recall a 35 year old asking if I was interested in a younger relative but I never inquired what age. However I do concentrate on the 18-25 age bracket and seldom chat with older women so such an offer would be unlikely to come my way.

Red Kilt
01-27-12, 11:40
Do you trumpet when you come?Ahhh Stunning: Your punny humour (humor if you are in USA) almost escaped me, it being Friday night here, with the rather subtle linkages (elephant man; trumpeting; come (cum) until I saw the rather irreverent cartoon.

Those tusks could do serious damage. You have a remarkable store of relevant toons and quotes, and an even better mechanism for retrieving them.

Thanks for a good laugh.

Frenzy3
01-29-12, 18:29
I bet it gets hard trying to keep them all happy. You have good taste and I applaud you for helping them out.Thanks.

It is easy to keep them happy. It hard not to spoil them but I keep working on that. One has been with me for nearly 5 years the next 2 etc I plan to keep them as gfs until I am 100 they let me find other girls and as you can see in the photos are happy to be with me.

Frenzy3
01-30-12, 06:16
I was wondering the same question. Don't know how Frenzy is doing it, but I do recall having a conversation a few months ago in a bar with a guy, telling me about somebody he knows in Pattaya. I call it the "Hugh Hefner-Playboy Mansion" approach. The guy has a decent amount of "discretionary income" and rents a nice "party" house with multiple rooms, a private pool area, etc. If he wants naked girls around the pool, it's a place they can do that. Then he goes and scouts the bars for the girls he finds really attractive. When he finds one, maybe takes her for a test drive, and if she qualifies, he makes her an offer to stay at his place. He explains that she'll be there with other girls, and that he's not ready to settle down with just one lady. Theory goes that once they get over the fact that he won't commit, and understand that it's still a pretty good gig (and certainly better than the bar life she might have been working in before) they can accept the situation, and (especially) the benefits that come with it. He also said that to keep them on their toes, sometimes he lets them see a bit of vulnerability that gives each one a glimmer of hope that he might one day choose to settle down with just her.

Interesting concept, and out of my price range for sure! I still have to believe there would be cat fights at times.Very close, but I live in a simple house no pool, and I do not pick bar girls to live with me, I will pick up bar girls but never offer them to live with me. I am also not spending more than I make here in PI

Nvslim
01-30-12, 11:24
4 of the girls are my live in gfs.

Here a 21st party, and another poolYou have got to stop posting pics of your girlfriends. Do you know how hard it is to type with one hand? ;)

Thanks from old and crippled but not dead yet,

Slim

WestCoast1
02-04-12, 17:44
so i posted a bunch lately of a 4-some i had in the room. girl wearing a red top, pretty girl, and bar girl. there are few pics of bar girl (see below in towel) , because she had the camera most of the time. the night before, i had a 3-some with rt and cutie-pie, and rt asked if i wanted a different girl the next night, saying she had a college friend who needed exam [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) (pretty) , and i said yes. the next day she kept txting wanting to bring pretty over, but i was tired. that evening i stopped at a gogo bar on paleaz, chatting up this older gal (about 30, real plain looking) who had been massaging me for about an hour each night while i sipped san mig and watched mediocre 4-6's dance. previously i had promised to barfine her one night (p500 is the pawltry bf, and all the girls i chatted there said they are required to stay until 9am with the customer). so just as i'm getting ready to ask her if she wants to go with me for the night, rt txts again asking to bring pretty. i said sure, but told her i have another gal coming to the room for a 4-some.

i barfine bar girl, head to the hotel, meet the other two girls, and have a nice time. rt / pretty go home. bargirl spends the night. i waken at about 6am to the sound of the toilet flushing, then flushing again. barfine comes out of the bathroom, nudges my shoulder to make sure i'm awake, hands me her panties and tells me to check them. what? she says she has diarhea and has to go home. she does not look good. then she hands me her bra and says to check it. what? she starts dressing as i'm pulling on my drawers. i was fine with her leaving; i did not see breakfast or a session in our remaining time. she kept apologizing while she dressed, and kept asking me not to tell the bar owner she left early. no problem. she ran back into the bathroom, used the toilet again, and hollered while on the pot: "check my purse please." what? when she came out of the cr, she handed me her shoes: "check my shoes please." what? finally i asked her why she wanted me to look in her purse, panties, and shoes."so you see i not steal to you. my boss fire me. always we have a check to the customer." really?"yes. also check my pocket please." she turned her ass to me and wanted me to check her blue jeans pockets."did you check my purse?" she opened her small clutch and turned it out on the bed. 80 pesos and lipstick and an i'd."also please check your safe. also your wallet please." she ran back into the cr and crapped again, and while on the pot she insisted i open the safe (it was in view of the open bathroom door) and check my stuff.

she had asked the night before in the bar for a p500 tip if she performed well, so i grabbed 500 from my wallet as she came out of the can to hand to her: "no. i did not do my time yet. no tip. i make up later to you. maybe you buy me drink in bar. please do not tell bar owner i leave early." no problem. she held her arms up, shoulder-height, like the vinci drawing, slightly spread legs, and said: "ok. you search me now. i don't steal." she seemed paranoid about not stealing. i didn't search her. i walked her down to the street and got her on a jeepney. just as i was going to walk away she said, from the jeep: "i don't have phone. but i call you later today." what? i never gave her my phone number. odd.

so off she goes. i go upstairs, can't sleep, and go online. i chat up a lady that i've mentioned before here, mid-30's, and we meet at mcdo and have breakfast, go for a walk, and head back to the hotel. we do this a lot: meet for breakfast, go for a walk, then back to my hotel and read the newspaper on the bed. we don't speak much when we are together, just have coffee and read the paper. we've never had sex, but she's spent many mornings (only) in my hotel room. about 11am she leaves my hotel, and i go online and start chatting a cutie chatmate. she has agreed to the meet / bang, so we meet up the street at jollibee. 2:30pm. what a fox! age 19, great body, cute face, infectious smile and giggle. while chatting in jolliebee, cutie asks if i have a lot of girls there. she said she would go with me, but she didn't like guys who have lots of girlfriends. coyly i tell her i have had my share of girlfriends, and leave it at that. a burger later and we walk back to the hotel. 3pm. as we are about to walk in the door, the door security guy leans in close to my ear and says: "you have visitor sir." i look thru the glass door, and there is bargirl, sitting on the lobby couch, smiling at me.

shit! bad timing! we walk thru the door into the lobby and bargirl comes running over. i hold up my hand and she stops short. i walk cutie over to the stairwell and ask her to stay there, then i go over to chat bargirl, pulling her away from cutie."i try calling your room but you're not there. i'm here to finish my time. you want two girls now?" shit! shut up! i quitely tell her she can go home, and i will stop by the bar later and chat her."no! i have to my time to you. my boss get mad me." her voice level was on the rise. i told her that if she left now, quietly, i would come by the bar later, give her the p500 tip, and tell her boss how great she was."really?" yes. now get out before cutie gets pissed. off she walked into the street. whew! up in the room, cutie was sweet, but she could not go thru with the deeds. i'm not sure if thats just shyness, or if bargirl made her suspiscious.

off cutie goes. in the evening i stop by the bar and tip bargirl when she sat down with me. as soon as she stuck the money in her pocket, she started fishing johnson out of my pants and went right into a rather vigorous handjob (thank goodness for dark bars) , without being asked, and she carried on a normal conversation for the next several minutes while pounding away with her right hand. what a gal! we talked about other stuff for a few minutes. she kept looking around the bar, to the bar owner (playing some video game behind the bar at a computer) to the dance stage."i want to suck your cock. but i cannot here. still i owe you. please don't tell the owner." no problem hun, love this handjob action. then: "i can come your hotel later after my work if you want?" no, hun, its not necessary."ok. tomorrow then i can do my time to you?" jesus de christo she was determined! i told her that her time was complete for me and she was great. i stopped the hj and put johnson away. a bit later i'm sitting at vikings, having just barfined a big-boobed babe (previously posted in pg) and waiting for her to change clothes to leave, when i get a txt from cutie: "xxxxxxx its me. can i come back? i need help financial."

shit. every man should have this dilemma.

D Cups
02-04-12, 19:08
Freddies's son that plays there is Jericho. I have jammed with him and Freddie. I really like Freddie's place and frequently take dates there.

Hey X don't start any rumours about the Brits' unique ways of spelling. It is all part of living in a cultural cornucopia. I have a lot of fun getting pissed with blokes from England. E. G, pissed means drunk; and spark a fag means light a cigarette. Americans and many foreigners tend to be ethnocentric: not good.

It is spelled humor!

I ended up at Freddie Aguilar's place where the old git himself was playing. His son really rocks. Did a version of Jimi's "hey joe". No dance floor there so went to MBC around 1am, but my date couldn't get in as she had no I'd. College grad in her early 20s, but MBC has some new rules. I guess I should have been happy with an early return to the bedroom, but my date is very much an "anytime you want it" gal, so there was no obvious benefit.

As for your "nitpick" post below. They say that people with Alzheimer remember things in the distant past, but cannot remember what happened five minutes ago. X.

X Man
02-13-12, 01:54
Westcoast, a day without your photo posts is like a day without sunshine.

CS, that has got to be one of the best bods I've seen here on the photothread. Hope you can share a bit more, but I can understand why you wouldn't. I can only hope, for your benefit, that her anatomy above the neck is as fetching as the rest of her.

D cup, I'll be in Malate in mid-March if you want to have a drink at Freddies.

X Man

Red Kilt
02-13-12, 14:12

CS, that has got to be one of the best bods I've seen here on the photothread. Hope you can share a bit more, but I can understand why you wouldn't. I can only hope, for your benefit, that her anatomy above the neck is as fetching as the rest of her.Let me add to X Man's salutations and say that I am gobsmacked by the sheer volume of photos posted by West Coast on the PG.

Absolutely marvellous WC.

CS tries to keep up and the quality of his pics is always excellent too.

Overall. A hearty thumbs-up to you both.

May your shutters keep on clicking (or whatever the digital equivalent is these days).

WestCoast1
02-13-12, 19:23
May your shutters keep on clicking (or whatever the digital equivalent is these days).Again, thanks.

Some of my recent pics these last few months may show two kinds of pics: relatively clear and high-quality; or the other more fuzzy, slightly yellow tint, with a yellow date stamp that I've fuzzed out. Below is one of those fuzzy / yellow-tinted pics (in this case, the flash didn't fire). I usually keep two cameras with me: one is professional that I use with a high-powered flash, and the other is a plain $90 point / shoot. When I was in AC, the point / shoot died. I waltzed over to the mall one afternoon, and for about p3000 I grabbed another simple point / shoot. I should have been more savvy in purchasing. The price was too good to be true given the camera's features: 12mpx, and the image-viewer on the back was on hinge, meaning you could open it 180 degrees, point the cam at yourself, and see yourself in the viewer and take your pic. It should have been more expensive. I used it for a while without looking closely at the pics on my computer (they were all a bit fuzzy, and yellow-tinted, or over-exposed, or under-exposed). I should have taken it back to the store in the mall, but I moved on from AC and it was too late.

Regarding the large number of pics. I find that approximately 60% of pinay are camera sl*ts. About 30% are not in love with the cam, but just fine with it (or learn to be fine with it). The remainder of girls don't care for it. Having said that, and your knowing my ability to get 3-somes, I often find myself in an unusual situation: some girl (or girls) will either take a lot of pics of herself, or she will just keep posing and have me take lots of pics. By lots, I mean often times 100+, or even 200+ for one girl (2x that when I have 2 or more girls in the room) in just 1-3 hours time. It might be easy to think that they are taking pics because I'm paying them. I'm sure this is true sometimes, but often times they go way above / beyond the call of nawty pics, and they just keep draining the batteries before or after the fun. Also, when dating site girls agree to play and use the cam, often no money is discussed: she becomes a cam-sl*t for no money. Possibly, this being photographed is a dream-come-true thing for many girls. I've even had them come by later, having borrowed a nice dress, taking pics of her looking good with makeup, both in the room and around town, for her personal use (FB I'm sure).

Once in Cebu a DIA girl sessioned with me, then brought her cousin over later for another session. They took at least 50 pics of themselves in the room before we even talked about playing (a professional camera is fun and exciting for a girl to learn to use). Then we played, and each girl kept making the other snap MORE pics. Then after the play and showering and dressing, I was unsure of whether to ask to see if they wanted to spend the night, I put my big stuff in the safe, and went down to the lobby for a minute (I had forgotten the day's newspaper early in the morning and wanted one). When I came back, the girls were using the small point / shoot cam, and were back to taking pictures of each other, uninvited from me. Slowly their clothes were coming back off, and lurid looks directly into the camera. I was just sitting on the bed reading, fully clothed, and they slowly got naked again alternating taking pics, around the room, at times laying next to me on the bed being lurid. At some point I went into the CR. Sitting on the pot, I heard: "Hey you camera full." WTF? How could the card be full? When I checked it, sure enough, they had filled it up. Among other things it had some previous pics of the morning session with the first girl in the room and at jollibee. In addition to our play time, they had taken hundreds of pics of themselves. They asked if I had another card to stick in the camera (I did not). Also the AA batteries were low. I told them that they could come back tomorrow if they wanted and I would offload the pics onto the laptop and get new batteries."Oh? Are we not spend night to you here?" Well, sweeties, if you insist. Sure as filipine rain, the next morning after Mcdo, we got batteries and they wanted to go take pictures again in the room and also in the Fuente circle. Possibly 500 or so pics between the two cameras. No kidding, I had to boot them about 2pm the next day (didn't think they would ever leave, and my phone was buzzing from another DIA cutie). This can be my world when I'm there. All the more pics for us to share!

Red Kilt
02-15-12, 13:41
Could it be déjà vu?Wonderful picture CS. I imagined I was the one taking it.

Glorious set of knockers too. Very well done and up to your usual standard.

Red Kilt
02-18-12, 08:29
Jay, as a white guy, I think you making such a wide generalization about white guys is a bit immature. Sounds like you have a huge chip on your shoulder and obvious self-esteem issues from your own shortcomings. It's like saying I'm racist because I drive a white car. Come on and be a bigger man and don't insult a lot of people because of somene you may have argued with. I have nothing against you but your comment is bullshit. Now say your sorry and we will all forgive you.For God's sake take these stupid point-scoring idiotic comments OFF the Photo Gallery thread and leave space for CS and WC to post their pics.

D Cups
02-18-12, 16:26
Hi X, thanks for the invite. I'll be in Phnom Penh 15. 17 March, and BKK before that, and Ho Chi Minh after that. I won't be in Malate until 27. 29 March. Rain check?

CS, that has got to be one of the best bods I've seen here on the photothread. Hope you can share a bit more, but I can understand why you wouldn't. I can only hope, for your benefit, that her anatomy above the neck is as fetching as the rest of her.

D cup, I'll be in Malate in mid-March if you want to have a drink at Freddies.

X Man

WestCoast1
02-18-12, 20:45
For God's sake take these stupid point-scoring idiotic comments OFF the Photo Gallery thread and leave space for CS and WC to post their pics.Ya! What RK said! CS, let me gratuitously slap you on the back and say I'm in awe of your pics. Also TallyWacker and Frenzy nice work.

Now to my latest 3-some pics. You probably recognize one of my fav gals in the pics (bumper-hitch) , and she brought a new gal. New gal really was new. 1 week in the bar and second customer. Bumper-hitch knows me so very well, and explained (and showed) new gal everything that I needed done. It was like a training session for a future recruit, and it could not have gone much better. Kudos to bumper-hitch: loving personality, desire to please, and knows me inside-out (literally). So, at the end of our time, I threw on the bed, for each girl, a larger-than-normal tip and a frilly lacey thong panty. I told each girl to choose her tip: peso or panty. Bumper-hitch grabbed the money without blinking, and new gal picked up the panty, held it up to the light, asked me where I got it, and put it in her purse, leaving a healthy sum of pesos on the bed (more than she got from her barfine). Not every bargirl is in it for tip money. Cost of the panty? P80.

Boomer085
02-24-12, 18:41
How long do you guys normally wait for access to pics? I made a payment about 2 or 3 days ago but still can't get access, sent a message to the contact info located in this board and so far no luck yet.

Boomer085
02-28-12, 22:05
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Stroker Ace88
03-25-12, 01:49
Tally Wacker,

Are you browsing facebook for interesting pics of anonymous filipinas and reposting the pics here? Do you know the girls in your posts personally?

Just wondering.

Tally Wacker
03-25-12, 02:08
Tally Wacker,

Are you browsing facebook for interesting pics of anonymous filipinas and reposting the pics here? Do you know the girls in your posts personally?

Just wondering.Some I have chatted on ym then searched for their fb. If they turn out to be bar girls their friends are usualy bargirls too and its funny how much you can find out on fb.

Stroker Ace88
04-05-12, 23:48
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1265372#post1265372

Are those currency bills on the guy's coat? Is this a parlor game, a ritual maybe?Nolz7,

Parlor Game? Xman was correct, and it's better known as "the money dance" and is common in the Philippines and in some Christian and Catholic weddings in the west. Another way to ask for money without directly asking.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_dance

Red Kilt
04-06-12, 05:19
How long do you guys normally wait for access to pics? I made a payment about 2 or 3 days ago but still can't get access, sent a message to the contact info located in this board and so far no luck yet.You probably have wasted your money anyway Boomer.

Way too many ISG Philippines posters use the Photo Gallery as a regular posting board apart from WestCoast1 and Cunning Stunt (to mention 2 notable exceptions) , so you are not missing out on too many photos

Red Kilt
04-20-12, 13:49
I admit that I have a victorian hangup with facials and anal sex. I'm always thinking it's a humiliation thing for the girl. However, I've had stateside GFs who requested both. Does anybody have an insight into female mentality on this subject? Cheapy.Gangles will have a theory about this I am sure. He is the resident consulting sociologist LOL

X Man
04-26-12, 13:17
I seem to remember some research on gift giving. It seems that the gift giver derives as much, sometimes more satisfation, than the person receiving the gift. I probably don't have to explain, but in this case the gal with her mouth wide open to accept. Is the gift giver.

Of course some girls realize that they will get treated very well if they are good at sex. The person who coined the phrase,"the way to a man's heart is his stomach" was probably a grandmother . Certainly female. And trying to give a message to the younger females. I guess it was hard to say "learn how to sk dk, and fake orgasm, and you will do well with men.

Gangles will have a theory about this I am sure. He is the resident consulting sociologist LOL

Tally Wacker
04-26-12, 17:48
The person who coined the phrase,"the way to a man's heart is his stomach" was probably a grandmother . Certainly female. And trying to give a message to the younger females. I guess it was hard to say "learn how to sk dk, and fake orgasm, and you will do well with men.Well if they can take a cum shot to the mouth and be a good cook to that would be great! Hehe.

Here's another chat with a young filipina that is open to taste some cum. Not sure if she can cook yet.

Chat Below:

Tally Wacker: when I first see you is it ok I kiss you?

Filipina: sure.

Tally Wacker: and when you come up to hotel room is it ok I take all your clothes off? Hehe.

Filipina: I konw thats will lead up to that but we have to use contraceptives huh.

Filipina: and let the sperm outside.

Tally Wacker: don't worry I not get you preg honey.

Filipina: ok.

Tally Wacker: I will make sure.

Filipina: you have to sure it.

Tally Wacker: I will

Filipina: ok good.

Tally Wacker: I not cum inised you.

Filipina: yes.

Filipina: don't let it inside.

Tally Wacker: I know how not make you preg.

Tally Wacker: then I need cum your mouth ok?

Tally Wacker: hehe.

Filipina: I try hehe.

Filipina: its my first time to do it.

Tally Wacker: Ok I will pull out and let you lick the cum off my cock so you can try.

Tally Wacker: we practice.

Filipina: I want to try it hehehe.

Tally Wacker: its sexy.

Filipina: I watch it on porn before with friend.

Tally Wacker: Oh nice

Filipina: My friend try before but I never.

Tally Wacker: don't worry I will cum on your face and in your mouth and you can try

Tally Wacker: I can take photos and a movie so you can show your friend hehe.

Filipina: yes its ok

X Man
04-27-12, 07:29
LMAO, I love this. You make it sound like you are doing her a big favor. You might as well add that it is a natural skin whitener! I don't remember who first shared that nugget with us at ISG, but I've used it several times. Unfortunately, I'm a terrible liar. X.

Well if they can take a cum shot to the mouth and be a good cook to that would be great! Hehe.

Here's another chat with a young filipina that is open to taste some cum. Not sure if she can cook yet.

Chat Below:

Tally Wacker: when I first see you is it ok I kiss you?

Filipina: sure.

Tally Wacker: and when you come up to hotel room is it ok I take all your clothes off? Hehe.

Filipina: I konw thats will lead up to that but we have to use contraceptives huh.

Filipina: and let the sperm outside.

Tally Wacker: don't worry I not get you preg honey.

Tally Wacker: I will make sure.

Filipina: you have to sure it.

Tally Wacker: I will

Filipina: ok good.

Tally Wacker: I not cum inised you.

Filipina: yes.

Filipina: don't let it inside.

Tally Wacker: I know how not make you preg.

Tally Wacker: then I need cum your mouth ok?

Tally Wacker: hehe.

Filipina: I try hehe.

Filipina: its my first time to do it.

Tally Wacker: Ok I will pull out and let you lick the cum off my cock so you can try.

Tally Wacker: we practice.

Filipina: I want to try it hehehe.

Tally Wacker: its sexy.

Filipina: I watch it on porn before with friend.

Tally Wacker: Oh nice

Filipina: My friend try before but I never.

Tally Wacker: don't worry I will cum on your face and in your mouth and you can try

Tally Wacker: I can take photos and a movie so you can show your friend hehe.

Filipina: yes its ok

BionicMan
05-10-12, 07:02
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1278909&viewfull=1#post1278909

It was meant as a joke Bionic. I thought the picture I attached was a good camel toe representation. If you feel a need to respond to this post, please include a picture or send your comment to the Photo chat section. Thanks. X.That wa a real nice one. Very basic and figurative but effective for those who didn't have an idea whata a camel toe (on a gir) is, and maybe thinking we were so pervert to get excited by looking at the feet of a (real) camel

Red Kilt
05-11-12, 09:16
Hey Pita123, Hot ShaneHot, Bionicman and Kimbra.

Please don't turn the Photo Gallery thread into a General Discussion thread.

"What is DIA?" is a good example of that sort of sh. T.

The Philippines PG thread is the best on all of ISG for posts with pictures; please don't destroy its reputation.

HotShaneHot can be excused because he posted a heap of pics, even if they were all of the same girl.

Stroker Ace88
05-12-12, 03:38
LMAO, I love this. You make it sound like you are doing her a big favor. You might as well add that it is a natural skin whitener! I don't remember who first shared that nugget with us at ISG, but I've used it several times. Unfortunately, I'm a terrible liar. X.Xman,

Now you have all the proof you need to induce a great COF or CIM ending. I think if you read down to numbers 4 and 5 on the list you will LOL. Show this to any filipina and voila, instant willing CIM ending with demands for a COF repeat. And as every filipina knows if it's posted on yahoo Philippines it must be true. *big grin smiley*

Enjoy.

http://ph.she.yahoo.com/5-shocking-sex-facts-090000217.html

Stroker Ace88
05-14-12, 08:32
AgentOrange's recent photo gallery post;"Nurses are more fun in the Philippines. Some uniform play with BBBJ / cim"

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1280449#post1280449

AgentOrange's 2003 archived AC post;"I'm a local boy from Manila. Interested to try AC but seems its for foreigners only. Are there pure pinoys in AC Bars?"

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1002-Angeles-City-2003-Reports&p=68412#post68412

Nolz7's post questioning the pics;"This pictures look familiar. Is this your original work or did you download it from another website?"

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1280737#post1280737

In the pics AgentOrange posted, the dude looks white and married. AgentOrange posted he was a local back in 2003 and I don't think the pics are his unless he was the one holding the camera while some farang banged his girl. Kinky little bugger LOL. He did include the word "copy" in the jpg title. Dunno if that means anything or not. What say you AgentOrange?

X Man
05-15-12, 11:02
WestCoast, your latest pic says "same girl". Are you referring to the last BJ pics you posted or to something else? Anyway, she looks fine to me. There have been a lot of great pics lately. Thanks everyone.

WestCoast1
05-16-12, 04:45
WestCoast, your latest pic says "same girl". Are you referring to the last BJ pics you posted or to something else? Anyway, she looks fine to me. There have been a lot of great pics lately. Thanks everyone.She's the same gal as in the previous pic that I posted:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1280791&viewfull=1#post1280791

Tally Wacker
05-16-12, 05:16
Ok so WTF AgentOrange? Speak up and fix this accusation ha.

AgentOrange's recent photo gallery post;"Nurses are more fun in the Philippines. Some uniform play with BBBJ / cim"

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1280449#post1280449

AgentOrange's 2003 archived AC post;"I'm a local boy from Manila. Interested to try AC but seems its for foreigners only. Are there pure pinoys in AC Bars?"

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1002-Angeles-City-2003-Reports&p=68412#post68412

Nolz7's post questioning the pics;"This pictures look familiar. Is this your original work or did you download it from another website?"

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1280737#post1280737

In the pics AgentOrange posted, the dude looks white and married. AgentOrange posted he was a local back in 2003 and I don't think the pics are his unless he was the one holding the camera while some farang banged his girl. Kinky little bugger LOL. He did include the word "copy" in the jpg title. Dunno if that means anything or not. What say you AgentOrange?

Red Kilt
05-16-12, 05:48
. There have been a lot of great pics lately. Thanks everyone.Agree wholeheartedly with X Man.

Philippines PG has the most and best photos of any of the other Asian countries, and we don't (often) get into the name-calling and see the plethora of non-illustrated commentaries and drivel that occur in other country forums too.

A big "high 5" to the regular photo contributors. Your work is much appreciated.

Soapy Smith
06-01-12, 23:14
AR posted a picture in the PG of a young Filipina with a crucifix on a string around her waist. He wondered what it means. I think it might be one of the few approaches to contraception permitted by the Catholic Church, sort of a complement to the rhythm system.

Jon von Neumann
06-02-12, 00:34
AR posted a picture in the PG of a young Filipina with a crucifix on a string around her waist. He wondered what it means. I think it might be one of the few approaches to contraception permitted by the Catholic Church, sort of a complement to the rhythm system.I think it might be a charm to help her get pregnant. A belly charm to keep the fertility fairy (faires) away from her womb. AR: Lucky you. I hope you used comdoms or there may soon be a little AR running around a couple of years from now. Hahahaha. Just kidding. Who knows. I've never seen someone wear a crucifix that way before.

JVN

Stroker Ace88
06-02-12, 00:35
AR posted a picture in the PG of a young Filipina with a crucifix on a string around her waist. He wondered what it means. I think it might be one of the few approaches to contraception permitted by the Catholic Church, sort of a complement to the rhythm system.AR & SK,

I encountered a young woman years ago in Cebu who had a very well worn string around her waist and on the string was a simple small crucifix. I was very interested and inspected the string and crucifix. It was clear the string and crucifix was worn by her for several years. I asked her about it and she blushed and was quiet and shy. She never told me why she wore it and after awhile I just accepted it and we enjoyed a nice session. The next day I asked another filipina chatmate what was the purpose of the string and crucifix and got the explanation. Strange.

From what I have been told it's not meant as a form of contraception, it's worn as a protection from all kinds of evil spirits and 'white ladies' and it's supposed to provide the woman with increased guidance and spiritual insurance from anyone wishing to do them harm.

When it comes to getting preggy, filipinas fall into one of three catagories. One, they don't care and think it's up to God if and when they are blessed with a child. Two, they take birth control pills to gain some sense of control when they will have a child. Three, they tell the guy not to squirt in her coochie and shift the responsibility to the guy to avoid getting preggy.

Stroker Ace88
06-02-12, 00:38
I think it might be a charm to help her get pregnant. A belly charm to keep the fertility fairy (faires) away from her womb. [SNIP]I've never seen someone wear a crucifix that way before.

JVNNo, not a "charm" as you put it. It's worn for religious purposes.

Kiwistickman
06-02-12, 05:58
No, not a "charm" as you put it. It's worn for religious purposes.Hell, I thought it was to hang on to when you pound doggie style!

Frenzy3
06-02-12, 06:23
My girls say it to keep away bad spirits, she would have had a problem in the past, I think he found a crazy one.

Talking about crazy, can guys stop posting comments in the photo thread. Who can be the photo nazi an pm the offenders, I am already a bad ass fighting trolls here.

Jon von Neumann
06-02-12, 07:51
No, not a "charm" as you put it. It's worn for religious purposes.Hey Stroker Ace:

Perhaps you misunderstood the meaning of charm as I intended it. You got me wondering if I was loosing it. No, not yet-in any case.

According to Webster himself, charm:

"1 a: the chanting or reciting of a magic spell : incantation b: a practice or expression believed to have magic power

2: something worn about the person to ward off evil or ensure good fortune : amulet

3 a: a trait that fascinates, allures, or delights be: a physical grace or attraction —used in plural <her feminine charms see: compelling attractiveness <the island possessed great charm [snip]"

Clearly, I meant def. 1b, and def. 2. As it's commonly used in the English language.

JvN

Frenzy3
06-03-12, 05:08
Nice skinless shots! Keep shooting them full of hot melted marshmallows.Post your comments here

Red Kilt
06-03-12, 05:17
Talking about crazy, can guys stop posting comments in the photo thread. Who can be the photo nazi an pm the offenders, I am already a bad ass fighting trolls here.Thanks Frenzy for taking over my policeman role.

I said already. The Phils PG is the best on ISG for the number of pics posted and the LEAST number of comments but in the last week it has turned into a regular discussion thread WITHOUT pics.

I thought we established an understood convention that comments are OK if you also POST A PHOTO to accompany it.

Cunning Stunt
06-03-12, 09:58
I said already. The Phils PG is the best on ISG for the number of pics posted and the LEAST number of comments but in the last week it has turned into a regular discussion thread WITHOUT pics.

I thought we established an understood convention that comments are OK if you also POST A PHOTO to accompany it.Last thing we want is for the Philippine PG to become like the Thai board where 90% + of posts are without photos and idiots who should know better post pics of lardy french gits and sausages!

X Man
06-03-12, 10:10
It was nice to see Frenzy3 post some pictures, but I don't think it was necessary for him to insult people for breaking the rule. I think a polite but firm reminder would have done the trick and avoided the potential for future animosity. X.

Thanks Frenzy for taking over my policeman role.

I thought we established an understood convention that comments are OK if you also POST A PHOTO to accompany it.

Frenzy3
06-03-12, 11:59
It was nice to see Frenzy3 post some pictures, but I don't think it was necessary for him to insult people for breaking the rule. I think a polite but firm reminder would have done the trick and avoided the potential for future animosity. X.I think I was being polite, I said they not show how dumb they are by posting comments. If any one was put out then pm me I send a personal apology.

Red Kilt
06-03-12, 14:09
It was nice to see Frenzy3 post some pictures, but I don't think it was necessary for him to insult people for breaking the rule. I think a polite but firm reminder would have done the trick and avoided the potential for future animosity. X.Hey X I didn't think he was impolite.

I would contend that strong words are needed to deter posters from turning the PG thread into a regular commentary thread. Some of the other PGs (for example, Cambodia) run at an average of one pic for every 20 posts. No way do we want the Phils PG to end up like that.

Asian Rain
06-03-12, 18:19
Hell, I thought it was to hang on to when you pound doggie style!Great to hear this because that is the way that I used it!

Last thing we want is for the Philippine PG to become like the Thai boardTell me about it. Thailand, Cambodia, and Indonesia have certainly declined. As a suggestion, we might lobby Jackson to add a permanent sticky note at the top of the Photo Gallery with some simple and polite Philippines PG Rules. Maybe something like "This is the Philippines Photo Gallery. Please accompany all posts with an appropriate photo. All comments / replies / questions are welcomed, but should be posted on the Photo Gallery Chit Chat thread." I think Jackson should entertain this simple request and it might save some grief. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRain

WestCoast1
06-03-12, 18:25
In Cebu, I generally lay down 1k for ST and 1. 5 or 2k for LT. If they complain, or if they have a high travel expense, or if I got some nice pics, or if the service was great, or if I want to meet them again I gladly add to that.Seems reasonable.

Tally Wacker
06-03-12, 21:45
Having a completely seperate Photo Chit Chat thread just does not work very well. It would be nice that if someone attempts to post a comment in the photo gallery without a photo attached that the message would automaticaly move to a sub chit chat thread. Seams easy enough to do.

Hey X I didn't think he was impolite.

I would contend that strong words are needed to deter posters from turning the PG thread into a regular commentary thread. Some of the other PGs (for example, Cambodia) run at an average of one pic for every 20 posts. No way do we want the Phils PG to end up like that.

Stroker Ace88
06-04-12, 01:48
The string / chain around the waist is supposed to be for health like the red string around the wrist is a prayer. The crux addition is probably because she's catholic but since the string is a non-catholic religion then I would think her background has both Buddhist Catholic influence or using it as a fashion / luck.

HollowWith all due respect to you HM, you are trying to relate your experience with Thai Buddhist women to the majority Catholic Philippines and your reasoning falls flat. Buddhist-Catholic Filipinas? Really?

The string and crucifix is worn to ward off evil spirits and for protection, not for "fashion / luck" as you put it. The string and crucifix is worn under the clothes and around the waist, if it was for fashion it would be visible to all.

FYI, posting in the Philippine PG without a pic is a no-no, so please reply here.

Stroker Ace88
06-04-12, 02:23
Hey Stroker Ace:

Perhaps you misunderstood the meaning of charm as I intended it. You got me wondering if I was loosing it. No, not yet-in any case.

According to Webster himself, charm:

"1 a: the chanting or reciting of a magic spell : incantation be: a practice or expression believed to have magic power

2: something worn about the person to ward off evil or ensure good fortune : amulet

3 a: a trait that fascinates, allures, or delights be: a physical grace or attraction —used in plural <her feminine charms see: compelling attractiveness <the island possessed great charm [snip]"

Clearly, I meant def. 1b, and def. 2. As it's commonly used in the English language.

JvNJVN,

You left off #4 from the Websters definition;"#4 a small ornament worn on a bracelet or chain".

I think your choice of word,"charm" to describe a crucifix was misguided. To me charm means "a small ornament worn on a braclet or chain", and does not properly convey the religious significance.

Enjoy the Philippines.

Mawin0820
06-04-12, 05:18
I totaly agree, she's nice, and I never heard she made any cheat to anyone.

She's back recently in cebu from hometown, back to business.

Treat gher well, she deserves it, and she's a good hunter for 3some play also.

If we all post pics from her here, she will deserve a thread just for her.Babcom, have taken our discussion to the chit chat forum where it belongs.

That girl with dafnie in the pic, is that Jenny? Must be an old pic as she recently delivered a baby, no?

There indeed seem to be a lot of pics of Dafnie floating around. Hope we can see some more of her updates in the photo section!

BionicMan
06-04-12, 09:35
Having a completely separate Photo Chit Chat thread just does not work very well. It would be nice that if someone attempts to post a comment in the photo gallery without a photo attached that the message would automaticaly move to a sub chit chat thread. Seams easy enough to do.I agree. Let's say the"logistic" of commenting a post with picture elsewhere deafeats the purpose as one doenst have the original post w / picture at easy sight. The "reply wth quote" also is limited to the same thread (nd this makes sense).

I understand the guys claiming the photo gallery should not be polluted by non sense messages (such as: I am looking for a chick, where can I buy Viagra, is there a wingman available, is that MP open at night etc) but I do not see a big down the comments and "chit chat" on the topics of the gallery itself (the pictures)

It is anyhow a fact that, unless the thread is heavily moderated ans policed, those unappropriate messages can still be posted there. So the rules can be broken whenever one feels to break them. He can be banned if he spams or insults, but banning someone for unappropriate posting would mean transforming the thread / forum into a dictatorial ship (and ISG is free of it, thanks god). Deleting those posts will mean heavy moderation: makes sense? Feasable? Still some posts are reasonable and worth to be read, even with no image attached.

Could a photo gallery haev a technicality where a post can only be online if there is a picture attached? This could be a reasonable solution, but worth the effort?

I do not even want to enter into the discussion of the content of the photos.

I personally prefer a post with no picture, than a post with gyno images from where one can even check the DNA of the participants. But this is a very personal opinion, not worth being discussed much. Maybe other share the same feeling, but I simply do not bother much in looking at those details and the problem is (for me) solved that way. We have enough antagonists around.

Jon von Neumann
06-04-12, 10:56
JVN,

You left off #4 from the Websters definition;"#4 a small ornament worn on a bracelet or chain".

I think your choice of word,"charm" to describe a crucifix was misguided. To me charm means "a small ornament worn on a braclet or chain", and does not properly convey the religious significance.

Enjoy the Philippines.Strocker Ace,

I don't know how old you are, but I have to say that you are linguistically challenged. How can you look up a word in a dictionary and then willfully choose to take only definition number 4 (actually usage 6 or 7) and ignore the rest of valid definitions? You, my friend, might be dumber than a third grader. Sheesh.

Perhaps hate is too strong a word to use to describe my dislike for folks that chose to willfully be ignorant. I don't often use the word "hate" but for the rareress of circumstances-say 0. 000000000001% of the time. But you, my friend, just earned one of those circumstances. You kinda of remind of folks on American TV show "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" By chosing to ignore a simple correction, are you? Sheesh.

JvN

Jon von Neumann
06-04-12, 11:12
JVN,

Enjoy the Philippines.Leaving out the most popular usage of the word is kinda willfully ignorant, wouldn't you say Mr. Aspiring webster, Stroker Ace88? Your intepretion of the word is wrong, misguided and plain stupid mister. It is bad form. If you are going to use the English language, f*cking learn how to use it.

Red Kilt
06-04-12, 11:56
Let's say the"logistic" of commenting a post with picture elsewhere deafeats the purpose as one doenst have the original post w / picture at easy sight.It depends if it is deemed necessary to actually comment on a picture BionicMan.

Comments like "Great pic" or "Great boobs" etc are unnecessary and guys should just resist the urge to respond.

However, as you say, no need to look for penalties or whatever. Some guys are going to post comments there no matter what, but at least a healthy discussion here might alert a lot of guys and, hopefully, restrict the mindless and unnecessary comments to a small number instead of the hundreds that are found on other ISG country PG threads.

As an aside, the Travel Announcements Only" thread has an instruction alongside the heading that is almost universally honored by posters.

A similar instruction on the PG thread might work the same way, as was suggested to Jackson a couple of days ago.

BionicMan
06-04-12, 12:02
It depends if it is deemed necessary to actually comment on a picture BionicMan. Comments like "Great pic" or "Great boobs" etc are unnecessary and guys should just resist the urge to respond. As an aside, the Travel Announcements Only" thread has an instruction alongside the heading that is almost universally honored by posters.

A similar instruction on the PG thread might work the same way, as was suggested to Jackson a couple of days ago.Taht is a more reasonable and probably more effective approach, I agree. I also agree saying "nice body" doesn't add anything to the discussion. Even if you say "that girls is a dog". Doesn't change the poster opinion.

It is also quite true that people posting pictures is looking for some kind of "reward" (not necessarily the "ncie body" one) or comment. Commenting on a close up of a dick into labia is as useless as the picture itself, unless we are about to discuss some medical issues.

Run Mann
06-04-12, 12:57
As an aside, the Travel Announcements Only" thread has an instruction alongside the heading that is almost universally honored by posters.

A similar instruction on the PG thread might work the same way, as was suggested to Jackson a couple of days ago.That instruction would not work in the PG. The reason it works in the Travel Announcements thread is that no one cares if poster X or Y is coming to town, no one would likely comment there even if the instruction was missing. The PG thread always will generate comments by its very nature as the pics are visual and will naturally generate comments. The only way to stop the photo-less comments completely would be penalties. Look at the other PGs such as on the Thai board where senior members and moderators who know better make a habit of posting juvenile comments even though they are aware of the PG Chit Chat thread. In the end, no one should take this board too seriously, if Admin doesn't why should we?

X Man
06-04-12, 13:05
Hey Red, since you have no problem with strong words, I hope you don't mind me saying that you are a complete twit for disagreeing with me.

If your blood just started to boil, maybe you can understand what I was trying to convey. BTW, I just got a very polite and contrite msg from a guy who posted on the photo thread without a picture. Carrot or stick. Both work at times, but they don't work at times.

Red, he was pretty fkn rude. We may have to just agree to disagree on this point. Insulting people directly is banned on ISG as far as I know.

X.

Hey X I didn't think he was impolite.

BionicMan
06-04-12, 13:35
We are discussing about the chit chat about the PG to be in the proper chit chat section. But since the photos are not (and this is not a disgrace, on the contrary) banned from the other threads, I am wondering why the PG are existing? What is the difference of pictures posted in the PG from those posted in the various threads? Pictures should be a visual support to discussions and eventually generate discussions. If we keep the photo gallery separate we jsut have a very clinical series of (in some cases very questionable) images. Why I can't comment a picture directly when the picture does have comments?

There is no technicality forbidding to have pictures AND comments. It is only a freaking rule. I can live with that, but I can't refrain from expressing my opinion on this.

Is it really a rule set by Jackson (the Big Brother here) or is it a freaking idea of some, applicable only somewhere and sometime (otherwise it'd be enforced on 100% like other subjects such as LB's)? Why certain (debatable, to use an understatement) pictures should flood the talk forums then and some (reasonsable) comments should not be in the PG? Then let's have ALL PG's jsut PG's, photos after photos after photos after screen shot. After frame freezing.

It will die in a minute as it is clear a forum is for debate, not an exhibition of pictures (only)

Frenzy3
06-04-12, 15:50
Hey Red, since you have no problem with strong words, I hope you don't mind me saying that you are a complete twit for disagreeing with me.

If your blood just started to boil, maybe you can understand what I was trying to convey. BTW, I just got a very polite and contrite msg from a guy who posted on the photo thread without a picture. Carrot or stick. Both work at times, but they don't work at times.

Red, he was pretty fkn rude. We may have to just agree to disagree on this point. Insulting people directly is banned on ISG as far as I know.

X.So you are saying the guy pm you and has a go at you, but you had a go at me publicly saying I was rude. Maybe he thought you where a tough guy. Even I was taken back by you post directed at me, I did not direct my post to any one.

If any one had pm me with what you posted publicly I would have explained I was only venting a view, that no one was targeted with my post.

Frenzy3
06-04-12, 15:58
Is it really a rule set by Jackson (the Big Brother here) or is it a freaking idea of some, applicable only somewhere and sometime (otherwise it'd be enforced on 100% like other subjects such as LB's)? Why certain (debatable, to use an understatement) pictures should flood the talk forums then and some (reasonsable) comments should not be in the PG? Then let's have ALL PG's jsut PG's, photos after photos after photos after screen shot. After frame freezing.

It will die in a minute as it is clear a forum is for debate, not an exhibition of pictures (only) I think it is a work around for not having gallery software, this tread is named PG chit chat for a reason, since you need to pay to open photos, out of respect we should follow the rules.

I have posted before telling people to respect the rules, this time people seem to be taking note. It is pretty easy to copy paste or even say the poster name and discuss the photos here as per the thread title.

We will soon have people saying that even these post on this thread about this thread are off topic.

So back to work and post or comment the photos in the correct threads.

Azmodeus Fl
06-04-12, 18:25
The main reason for this forum is that someone post one picture and fifteen people will post pats of the back for the picture poster.

X Man
06-05-12, 00:24
Yes, I'm one of those Internet tough guys. Like you!

The way I understood it, your post was directed at everyone who was posting without a picture. THis is what you wrote'

"This is a photo thread, stop showing how dumb you ct$ are and only post photos here."

But, thank you for clarifying your postition. X.

So you are saying the guy pm you and has a go at you, but you had a go at me publicly saying I was rude. Maybe he thought you where a tough guy. Even I was taken back by you post directed at me, I did not direct my post to any one.

If any one had pm me with what you posted publicly I would have explained I was only venting a view, that no one was targeted with my post.

FreebieFan
06-05-12, 03:03
Strocker Ace,

I don't know how old you are, but I have to say that you are linguistically challenged. How can you look up a word in a dictionary and then willfully choose to take only definition number 4 (actually usage 6 or 7) and ignore the rest of valid definitions? You, my friend, might be dumber than a third grader. Sheesh.

Perhaps hate is too strong a word to use to describe my dislike for folks that chose to willfully be ignorant. I don't often use the word "hate" but for the rareress of circumstances-say 0. 000000000001% of the time. But you, my friend, just earned one of those circumstances. You kinda of remind of folks on American TV show "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" By chosing to ignore a simple correction, are you? Sheesh.

JvNhaven't been around this board for a while since it was overtaken by a collection of guys who had juvenile whinings, mistaken delusions of their own self inportance, and were just plain, dumb, abusive, and plainly sad little people with too little self esteem. Amazing to see in the past 3 months that not much has changed.

Frenzy3
06-05-12, 07:44
haven't been around this board for a while since it was overtaken by a collection of guys who had juvenile whinings, mistaken delusions of their own self inportance, and were just plain, dumb, abusive, and plainly sad little people with too little self esteem. Amazing to see in the past 3 months that not much has changed.LOL I hope I fit all 8 wow do you know my mom, she must be telling you everything

Stroker Ace88
06-07-12, 01:49
But it fits in her ass. LOL. And post comments in PG chit chatFrenzy,

Umm, in pics #1 and #2 is that a mirror on the wall or is a GF watching as you bang another GF in the ass? You kinky freak. LOL. *big grin smiley*

Nice pics.

Frenzy3
06-07-12, 03:31
Frenzy,

Umm, in pics #1 and #2 is that a mirror on the wall or is a GF watching as you bang another GF in the ass? You kinky freak. LOL. *big grin smiley*

Nice pics.Yeah I some times get the gf to hold the camera, but in this photo it is a mirror

Red Kilt
06-07-12, 10:53
Nice share.Seems that CruelG, being a newbie, hasn't bothered to read ANY posts on any other thread before jumping in with his witty repartee on the PG and without a photo.

Made me laugh a bit after all the fracas on here recently.

BionicMan
06-07-12, 11:31
Seems that CruelG, being a newbie, hasn't bothered to read ANY posts on any other thread before jumping in with his witty repartee on the PG and without a photo.

Made me laugh a bit after all the fracas on here recently.Honestly, it is an hopeless strategy. It can't work. Say that all readers so far got the hint "no messages in the PG without photos". Done!

Tomorrow comes an innocent newbie who posts there "where can I buy Viagra and can you list me bars where I can pick up a freebie that fucks with me and pays for her drinks"

Then he is lectured, maybe he learns, maybe.

The day after comes another one. And another one.

Endless and hopeless.

With all respect for the strategy.

Frenzy3
06-07-12, 11:39
Honestly, it is an hopeless strategy. It can't work. Say that all readers so far got the hint "no messages in the PG without photos". Done!

Tomorrow comes an innocent newbie who posts there "where can I buy Viagra and can you list me bars where I can pick up a freebie that fucks with me and pays for her drinks"

Then he is lectured, maybe he learns, maybe.

The day after comes another one. And another one.

Endless and hopeless.

With all respect for the strategy.I still will be telling the newbies off, I went to pm the new guy looks like he has not paid Jackson, I always say to guys I do not try and be nice on this forum, any one worth being nice to pays up and we can exchange pm's

Frenzy3
06-07-12, 11:41
Seems that CruelG, being a newbie, hasn't bothered to read ANY posts on any other thread before jumping in with his witty repartee on the PG and without a photo.

Made me laugh a bit after all the fracas on here recently.LOL.

If nothing else it adds humour to the boards

BionicMan
06-07-12, 11:44
Seems that CruelG (---) Made me laugh a bit after all the fracas on here recently.Be happy he did not post his phone number asking for the girl to cal him.

X Man
06-07-12, 15:00
Yea, I had a laugh too. But was it really an accident or is he just trolling? I'm surprised that no one has responded. Yet. Thanks for the pics F3.

Made me laugh a bit after all the fracas on here recently.

Jon von Neumann
06-08-12, 14:38
I'd vote to have WestCoast1 have a thread for his photos. I know I am getting kinda tired of seeing photos of his weewee everyday while all I want to see are photos of fine female forms-like recent photos from Devils 1. Well done Devils 1! I like them apples.

Anyone else willing to vote to have WestCoast1 join the likes of Kaintuck (on Thai thead) with a thread of his own? Sorry WestCoast1, I was a fan before this sh*t got old. It would be great to see photos that show more of the girls you've posted for the past few months--more so than photos that show more of your member (the*ck) than the girls. How about some p*ssy shots? Some ladys asses, faces, breasts, smiles. Even Fon Tok like shots that show the beauty of the women in your photos would work better. Anything with more view of the ladies. You know, photos that make a guy want to book that flight for the Philippines. No offense, just saying that it's getting a bit tiring seeing butts and the*cks.

JvN

Tally Wacker
06-08-12, 16:37
You might have a point but then again where are your photos? Did I miss your photos posted from your trips to PI?

I'd vote to have WestCoast1 have a thread for his photos. I know I am getting kinda tired of seeing photos of his weewee everyday while all I want to see are photos of fine female forms-like recent photos from Devils 1. Well done Devils 1! I like them apples.

Anyone else willing to vote to have WestCoast1 join the likes of Kaintuck (on Thai thead) with a thread of his own? Sorry WestCoast1, I was a fan before this sh*t got old. It would be great to see photos that show more of the girls you've posted for the past few months-more so than photos that show more of your member (the*ck) than the girls. How about some p*ssy shots? Some ladys asses, faces, breasts, smiles. Even Fon Tok like shots that show the beauty of the women in your photos would work better. Anything with more view of the ladies. You know, photos that make a guy want to book that flight for the Philippines. No offense, just saying that it's getting a bit tiring seeing butts and the*cks.

JvN

WestCoast1
06-08-12, 16:39
I'd vote to have WestCoast1 have a thread for his photos.Votes! I love it! Who dare voteth against me? Hahaha. Actually, its not a bad idea.

Some ladys asses, faces, breasts, smiles.Whoops! You yourself are not much of a pic poster. Your last pics were one year ago. Your own pics had hidden faces / smiles, and were pics where the girl obviously didn't want her pic taken. Non pic-posters shouldn't criticize.

No offense, just saying that it's getting a bit tiring seeing butts and the*cks.

JvNI understand. You can always not look (or, I think, put me in the ignore thingy). Put your pesos where your mouth is JvN, and post some pinay this week?

Jon von Neumann
06-08-12, 19:59
Votes! I love it! Who dare voteth against me? Hahaha. Actually, its not a bad idea. ...

Your own pics had hidden faces / smiles, and were pics where the girl obviously didn't want her pic taken.No, I made the consciuos choice of posting photos not showing faces. You yourself know that some of the girls will feign surprise when the camera comes out but will go ahead and pose for hundreds of shots afterwards. I could either show these photos as I took them or blur and post them. I am not really a big fan of blur. Given that my pinay girls tend to be students and semi-pros I favor showing only shots with their faces not shown.

Your larger point of me not posting much of my photos here is a fair criticsm. I have been to Philippines twice and have shown a small sample of my photos from those trips. I will consider looking through my stash to post more.

Hey Buddy, I am just saying that you have a good taste with your choice of women, but wishing that the shots you choose to show has more of them than you.

JvN

Frenzy3
06-08-12, 20:19
Due to the anti porn laws here in Philippines I would not recommend that people post photos of girls naked where you can see their face. For us guys who live here it could see us getting black listed. Also most girls I know know the laws and if you tell them you are posting online (which I do) they ask do not take photo of their face.

So guys make sure the girl knows you are posting if she find out, you may find out about her uncle in the police force.

Frenzy3
06-08-12, 20:23
This is why I always wear condoms in Philippines, because that sweet innocent little girl your with probably just got Butt Slammed the day before by some guy not wearing a condom than has butt slammed 100 other girls!After replying to this noob in PG I saw his post in the general are where he has a GF he insults, I wonder if he uses a condom with her or tells her he fucks other girls. Just goes to prove I think I was polite in my post before about people being dumb who can not read the forums or even the thread titles.

What is even more dumb about the guy is his post links to a page where i talk about having 5 GF http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1283018&viewfull=1#post1283018

Red Rex
06-10-12, 09:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Frenzy3
06-13-12, 10:19
You're bit of a bullshit hero alright, Frenzy.It nice to know you are a fan.

Man! You always make me mad with your pics. Wonderful facial on a duo. Hope they cleaned eachother!

ITWe do not need a separate photo forum for oral sex

You can post the links in http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1452-Oral-Sex

It Travel
06-13-12, 10:27
It nice to know you are a fan.

We do not need a separate photo forum for oral sex

You can post the links in.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1452-Oral-SexNo of corse not we have already one, but we were asking Jakson for a Facial forum. And may be cum play games.

IT

Frenzy3
06-14-12, 21:54
Please tell me who appointed F3 the rule maker. But I do agree a lot of usless babble should not happen.Myself, and good to see the level of iq you show the rest of the board

Member #4351
06-14-12, 22:29
If Frenzy3 keeps introducing me to cuties I'll appoint him too.

D Cups
06-15-12, 02:40
Quite a temper you got there, Frenzy. No need to get defensive, Get laid instead.

Myself, and good to see the level of iq you show the rest of the board

X Man
06-15-12, 02:51
Nice pics F3, but you said the gal is flat. But no itty bitty tittie pictures. I'm so disappointed. X.

Myself, and good to see the level of iq you show the rest of the board

Frenzy3
06-15-12, 03:41
Nice pics F3, but you said the gal is flat. But no itty bitty tittie pictures. I'm so disappointed. X.I do some chest photos, like I said I like a flat chest

David I am getting more and more

X Man
06-15-12, 07:46
Duh, no need to repeat yourself. After a post like this, you need to be more careful regarding who you call out about IQ. Ha, ha. X.

I do some chest photos, like I said I like a flat chest

David I am getting more and more

X Man
06-15-12, 07:54
Physically tiny, mentally tough, sexually insatiable.

Hatguy
06-15-12, 08:17
Fuck me you guys talk a bunch of shit. Who fucken cares!

Every time I open this webpage I'm taken aback at the quality of shots and the girls you guys choose are incredible. A big than you from me and stop the fucking cat fighting. It ruins the site.

BionicMan
06-15-12, 09:09
Physically tiny, mentally tough, sexually insatiable.I am surprised they let you post a picture in the PG Chit Chat. It might be against the rules LOL

Frenzy3
06-15-12, 10:13
I am surprised they let you post a picture in the PG Chit Chat. It might be against the rules LOLDamn you, I was going to tell him off,

Xman post photos in the PG you really confusing me, I had to open the thread 3 times to check I was in the right one,

X Man
06-15-12, 12:15
Sorry gents, hatguy. Are you sure you know where you are? (joking).

There was a time when I posted "bold" pictures in the hotel review thread. No one complained. But there did seem to be some confusion.

Damn you, I was going to tell him off,

Xman post photos in the PG you really confusing me, I had to open the thread 3 times to check I was in the right one,

Wicked Roger
06-15-12, 15:31
If Frenzy3 keeps introducing me to cuties I'll appoint him too.don't be so modest David, you have charm, with, tolerance, and patience to be the man. And you already have your own thread LOL

PolyOrchid
06-17-12, 04:42
Mr. AR, your pictures never cease to amaze and excite me. I'm back in the Excited States for an indefinite stay and missing Pinays so much. Your never-disappointing posts of just exactly the kind of girls I like are such a welcome sight whenever I open up ISG photo section and see you've made a new posting.

Many thanks for your continued postings.

Frenzy3
06-18-12, 08:34
Looks like the girl in the zebra bikini has a natural disadvantage when doing a limbo dance :-D.

Gorgeous girls; great pictures.

Regards,

KoThis guy replies to a quote.

Jackson is the rulemaker, as I suspect you know. He as come onto this thread numerous times and deleted the unnecessary posts that did not accompany a picture. That would include something much like your post Mr. Mackin.

The guys on the Philippine board have created a pretty good photo thread and we'd like to keep it that way. A photo chit chat thread was created for those who feel the need to compliment, criticize or whatever. We'd also like to save Jackson some work. What a bunch of nice guys we are.

I've attached some older pool party pics. G rated only. I hope I won't be tarred and feathered.

If someone feels the need to respond to THIS post without a picture, please do so in the photo chit chat section. X.So if nothing else we just have to teach them one by one,

Btw nice pics xman g rated are nice to see good looking pinay

Red Kilt
06-18-12, 12:02
Mr. AR, your pictures never cease to amaze and excite me. I'm back in the Excited States for an indefinite stay and missing Pinays so much. Your never-disappointing posts of just exactly the kind of girls I like are such a welcome sight whenever I open up ISG photo section and see you've made a new posting.

Many thanks for your continued postings.I second Poly's post. AR posts marvellous photos. Slim, sexy women. Keep it up AR, and keep the pics up too LOL.

re Ko's comment. Sometimes I wonder if guys are just dumb and do not comprehend other guys posts or whether they are just winding up those of us who think the PG board should have only posts with accompanying pics. I am beyond being wound up now; I did my stint as the PG nazi controller and failed so I am leaving it to Frenzy now.

Frenzy3
06-18-12, 12:30
Touche. It's all in the camera angle little fella.That is one angle the pinay must love, do you get pinay girls begging for more or complaining?

BTW the girl looks nice

X Man
06-21-12, 12:23
Is my vision skewed or did someone just post a bunch of LB pics on the photo thread? And he did it on purpose, didn't he? Ha, ha. Got to love the weird and varied humor we get here at ISG. X

Frenzy3
06-21-12, 21:57
Is my vision skewed or did someone just post a bunch of LB pics on the photo thread? And he did it on purpose, didn't he? Ha, ha. Got to love the weird and varied humor we get here at ISG. XLooks like it.

Since not posting pics gets your knickers in such a knot, even when Seniors with good posting history are trying to be helpful, I'll gladly post an obligatory pic.LOL great photo I think she also cleaned out his humour

Cunning Stunt
06-22-12, 10:07
Interested to know if your recent series of pics were stills taken from a hidden cam? They certainly look like they are. If so, naughty, naughty, shame on you...hahaha.

Tally Wacker
06-22-12, 20:43
Interested to know if your recent series of pics were stills taken from a hidden cam? They certainly look like they are. If so, naughty, naughty, shame on you.hahaha.LOL. Now that you say ladyboy you might be right. Just pics that were sent to me in a chat. I was attempting to push my photo post down after not blurring out my face but I guess that did not work out so well with all the haters. Oh well no big. I was recognized at the supermarket today. The lady cashier looked at me with a big smile and said would you like paper or plastic mr tally wacker? LOL

Cunning Stunt
06-23-12, 10:53
LOL. Now that you say ladyboy you might be right. Just pics that were sent to me in a chat. I was attempting to push my photo post down after not blurring out my face but I guess that did not work out so well with all the haters. Oh well no big. I was recognized at the supermarket today. The lady cashier looked at me with a big smile and said would you like paper or plastic mr tally wacker? LOLFame at last, hey kiddo! Your not by any chance one of these stateside guys who ask their Filipina gf's to fuck n' suck a foreign dick and to photo and vid the session, are you? Sometimes live on webcam and sometimes to be sent to them later. I have been asked to do this a few times but always declined as I am ty too shy;-D.

X Man
06-23-12, 11:24
? Unless you are referring to a pm cs sent you, it was X who thought that the more recent pictures were boyish. I belive CS is referring to your earlier pics. With the wonderful mirror.

Odd since you sent me a pm and you called me CS. People will start to think CS and I are the same person. X.

LOL. Now that you say ladyboy you might be right. Just pics that were sent to me in a chat. I was attempting to push my photo post down after not blurring out my face but I guess that did not work out so well with all the haters. Oh well no big. I was recognized at the supermarket today. The lady cashier looked at me with a big smile and said would you like paper or plastic mr tally wacker? LOL

Tally Wacker
06-23-12, 17:35
? Unless you are referring to a pm cs sent you, it was X who thought that the more recent pictures were boyish. I belive CS is referring to your earlier pics. With the wonderful mirror.

Odd since you sent me a pm and you called me CS. People will start to think CS and I are the same person. X.Ok X I see thanks. She does look boyish I agree. Never saw her him or her on cam so you could be right.

CS, yes it was a hidden cam. But now we are open about filming and she like to watch it after. I won't be posting any of those photos for obvious reasons. LOL.

For the record thanks to all the guys who sent me pm's about the photo blooper. Lesson learned don't post pics of yourself.

Cunning Stunt
06-23-12, 23:29
People will start to think CS and I are the same person. X.Heaven forbid but I don't think that there is really much danger of that. Get serious, you will be claiming next that Chocha Beaver and Screaming Monger are really two seperate individuals!

Tally Wacker
06-24-12, 01:34
Get serious, you will be claiming next that Chocha Beaver and Screaming Monger are really two seperate individuals!Your totally correct on that one! Who else would kiss cm ass like that but himself. LOL

Frenzy3
06-24-12, 03:46

Odd since you sent me a pm and you called me CS. People will start to think CS and I are the same person. X.I got a strange pm from him, did one of his posts get deleted?

Tw it is a small club the ISG pinay fan club, just try to lighten up and not take it to serious. It helped us to see you post a photo of yourself and this "girl" you meet. No one doubts you have something going there, just visit here like most of us and keep posting. Oh and use a paper bag next time, LOL

Red Kilt
06-26-12, 03:24
Heartfelt kudos to both Asian Rain and Poolmover for starting off the week with two splendid postings of delightful photos.

The Philippines PG seems to be back to its rollicking best.

Lots of pics and a minimum number of unwanted puerile commentaries.

Oohlala
06-27-12, 05:50
I know there is Megamall in Ortigas, but is there now a Megamall in Cebu? Where? Or did you simply mean a really big mall?

Also, the hotel connected to the smallish Robinson's mall is Summit, formerly Cebu Midtown. Crown PLaza, the tallest building in Cebu, is just down the street.PM is correct with Crowne Plaza being connected to Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas cor EDSA. I am not sure if there's still Holiday Inn.

X Man
06-27-12, 09:48
Okay, I thought he was writing about Cebu. If I'd read back further I would have seen that he's replying to a question regarding his photos in Manila. Duh.

BTW, great pics PM and AR. AR love the the lithe little body of your model. And pink lingerie along with those socks really add a nice touch. X

PM is correct with Crowne Plaza being connected to Robinson's Galleria in Ortigas cor EDSA. I am not sure if there's still Holiday Inn.

Frenzy3
07-01-12, 17:10
Uuu I can understand! No service entrance. Absolutely my favourite. What a pity. But OK you make a lot of beauty masks! It's my second item on my shopping list! . In my opinion anal countries apart Brazil ar the latin ones and, more or less, Russia.

I'll soon be there and found two piglets doing all the way (cum slurping included) one 18 one 21. Let's see what is happening, will publish photos when back!

ITMake sure you post in the right thread, this is the chit chat, where you post comments, the other is FOR photos only.

I get plenty of anal girls in Cebu for p4p I am willing to share details , but guys who cannot read or understand rule should find their own.

Cunning Stunt
07-02-12, 12:28
I get plenty of anal girls in Cebu for p4p I am willing to share details , but guys who cannot read or understand rule should find their own.Lol...I somehow think that this member would be able to find his own girls if he was to visit The Philippines and would hardly need to beat a path to your door to beg for one of your dubious cast-offs.

Frenzy3
07-05-12, 18:04
I think I was at this pool party in March 2011. I saw the girl in photo #3 and she had a great arse so I asked her where she works (I have forgooten now). She told me and I barfined her that night and she was a great fuck.I was hoping with that name you where posting photos and telling people to respect the forum rules, but instead you quoted a post talking about the rules and posted a comment in the photo gallery, it would have been nice if you did what most of the nice guys do on this forum and share your photos, not just boast about how you where able to sex a girl from a bar, so far none of us seem to have problems getting sex from bar girls.

Slippery
07-05-12, 21:56
I was hoping with that name you where posting photos and telling people to respect the forum rules, but instead you quoted a post talking about the rules and posted a comment in the photo gallery, it would have been nice if you did what most of the nice guys do on this forum and share your photos, not just boast about how you where able to sex a girl from a bar, so far none of us seem to have problems getting sex from bar girls.Hahahahaha, yes Frenzy, the rules don't apply to Mr. Enforcer.

Tally Wacker
07-06-12, 10:36
Tw it is a small club the ISG pinay fan club, just try to lighten up and not take it to serious.Looks like your small fan club is getting smaller everyday hehe.

Frenzy3
07-06-12, 17:32
Looks like your small fan club is getting smaller everyday hehe.I never came here looking for a fan club, but lately the haters seem to want to follow you and post shit in the photo gallery. Soon it will be like some other treads with discussing photos and lots of off topic talk. Thanks for sending down that direction with your followers.

Frenzy3
07-06-12, 17:35
It seems the peons are revolting by posting without a picture. You threaten to not post pictures of naked girls if this doesn't stop. Hey, do what you have to do.Seems so, I have to join Tw and start posting lady boys picture seems that's what his fan club wants

Rick Rock
07-06-12, 18:14
I don't have a dog in this race (or even know what the bone of contention is) , but Frenz, why don't you chill out buddy? You seem too aggressive all the time. For a guy living with 5 women, you spend a lot of time on an internet forum yelling at strangers. If I was in your position I'm sure I'd think of some other fun activities around the house!

Wicked Roger
07-07-12, 01:58
Frenzy is just an example of what happens when you lay with skanky working girls and the VD enters your brain.V.

The above comment is totally uncalled and why people like you should troll your notions on other boards that seem to accept such rubbish (try South America)

As you have so much experience you will know that the Philippines PG thread is one of the better ones in ISG not cluttered with inane and useless remarks like the one you made about F3.

Look at boards such as India, Malaysia and now Dubai (UAE). All ruined by posters who ignore the basic rules. The Dubai thread used to be great in the old days but it has now gone downhill fast IMHO with far mroe posts than pictures, some from those with FRs totalling less than 10 asking for contacts. Look at India. Really a bad example, where you could post a; icture of a naked chubby and 10 guys will immediately ask for the contacts LOL ("hey dude digits please" or "bro PM me the contacts". Spme of this language now being seen on the UAE for example hence ruining the PG IMHO) , The majority of theses morons have less than 5 FRs.

So F3 is trying to remind people about the rules. One I always stick to and did the same on the UAE board when it got ridiculous. So cut him some slack. We all have different ways request people to obey the rules and F3 is no different than others (including myself when I did the same on the UAE board years ago)

And try posting photos yourself of pinays (and others) raher then waste your oxygen typing one handed (hence the short FR LOL) the FRs you write.

It is clear you are jealous of his living arrangements and the only way to show your envy is through the kind of posts you have written recently LOL.

So contribute positively or bugger off. Maybe you like that phrase?

Frenzy3
07-07-12, 06:18
I don't have a dog in this race (or even know what the bone of contention is) , but Frenz, why don't you chill out buddy? You seem too aggressive all the time. For a guy living with 5 women, you spend a lot of time on an internet forum yelling at strangers. If I was in your position I'm sure I'd think of some other fun activities around the house!I am not yelling, it the trolls who come here and attack me, I am asking people to respect the rules, it seems the same guys who attack me want to break the rules are the same who want to attack me. As for my life I enjoy the forums nothing personal it a online forum, and since I monger every day I like to spend time on the forums.

Very well and appropriately said. It is like having a sequence of questions in one page and the others in another one.

A comment to a picture can't be done with an immediate and visible reference to the picture itself.

On the other hand replying on the photo gallery's without posting a picture is a no-no. The idea sounds nice but, again, not always practicable. What if I don't have a picture available? What if my picture has nothing to do with the area of talks? Am I refrained from the liberty to post a comment saying "that girl has been working also elsewhere and was no good". Which girl? May I post the comment if I add an image of my cat? Honestly, the whole story seems a non-sense to me and a bit arrogant. There is only one guy who can set rules and this is Jackson, the rest is corporals trying to add the stripes on the sleeves so they can see them when watching themselves at the mirror. Over 70years ago an Austrian corporal made his way through a political party. He didn't like to see around any guy with no blue eyes, inducing anyone not being blonde to stay around, questioning their beliefs, sex inclinations and so on. He was also keen to export his views.

Not the best years of last centuries.You can refer to the post by name and date even quoting his text is good, but posting heaps of comments in the pg thread makes it hard to find the picture you are talking about having days of useless posts even this post of yours was in the AC thread and not this one. BTW I am a German Who lived in Australia so the reference to hitler is spot on, respect the rules I am not going to change.

Col Law
07-07-12, 07:52
Frenzy is just an example of what happens when you lay with skanky working girls and the VD enters your brain.

Did you say if YOU have to enforce the rules? Really? Here I'm posting without a picture so now you will probably lose your mind. Besides, if these are the best girls you can get I'd prefer you don't post anything at all. You should be buying them some damn hamburgers.

F3 comments and style of delivery might be the only way some people understand photo gallery is a photo gallery ( and not a dietary guide) or a place for stupid comments like yours, sir please refrain from attacking a man whom is a positive photo contributor, till you can go some way to match his contribution in the said gallery stick your thoughts about him where the sun does not shine till then.

Wicked Roger
07-07-12, 11:06
[ My post was in response to one F3 sent to me. If you read his posts they are the most antagonistic and abusive of alnost anyone on here. Your barking up the wrong tree. I'd tell you to RTFF for? evidence of his behavior but you probably already have. I'm done with him now. He's not worth my time.?[/QUOTE]At least this is some relief to those who FR on the PI board regualrly, hopefully Jackson will see you elsewhere being rude and not contributing much.

And it is the other way around. You are not worth much to many as at least F3 contributes positively V and not just banal and rude comments based on no facts while typing with one hand LOL

X Man
07-07-12, 11:17
I respectfully disagree. I think a polite request will suffice. Maybe a pm would be more likely to gain attention. I earlier suggested to F3 to tone it down because I was worried about exactly this kind of thing.

F3 and I have had differences of opinions before but he does contribute and his little harem is a source of fascination in itself.

Full disclosure, I've partly caused a few fllame wars myself. I've decided to become a kinder, gentler contributer. LOL.

F3 comments and style of delivery might be the only way some people understand photo gallery is a photo gallery ( and not a dietary guide) or a place for stupid comments like yours, sir please refrain from attacking a man whom is a positive photo contributor, till you can go some way to match his contribution in the said gallery stick your thoughts about him where the sun does not shine till then.

Wicked Roger
07-07-12, 16:29
F3 is a pathetic little man that likes to attack people and then hide under the sheets while his little buddies comes to his defense. If you would RTFF you will see that he is the one that made personal comments about me and not the other way around and I wasn't even talking to him. I was reacting to his actions. And since everyone likes different things I don't happen to think his posts and pictures are that wonderful. I don't like my women to look like 10 year old boys.V.

You even trying to start trouble on the AC board also. You are a truly polluting little creep who should return to the sewer you came from.

As for who likes what in girls. Is F3 choice. At least he has a choice. And if you don't like his pictures ignore. Life is simple but when your head is buried in your a* so deep theat all you eat and say is s*t then you only see one side of it LOL.

You promsied to stop posting in PI boear so do it and poluute another board if you must but hopefully you will disappear into the ether.

Frenzy3
07-07-12, 17:03
i get pm from guys all the time telling me they like my taste in girls, it seems you have a boy fetish comparing adult girls to **** boys, good looking skinny girls are found in modeling v it seems your fat girl fetish you have few fans.

i think that you getting upset because i mistook you post for humour is quite sad, but members have pointed out you have trouble rembering what you post, i even looked at you history and most of your posts where asking for help and flaming other members.

there have been a few trolls banned in the 12 months i have used this board you sound like the last one that i took on, i wonder if you are the same guy. i pm you so that your posts would not fill the threads with off topic shit, but your reply was just abusive and did not even warrant a reply. i only know the guys who visit cebu and meet up with me, some of the guys i know have not attacked your posts.

good luck on your maiden visit to ac i hope you do not take on too much debt i would not want you to suffer just because you could not control yourself. if you do make it to cebu look out for me i am 6'3" 110 kg german with 5 or more girls.

BionicMan
07-07-12, 17:32
Do you really think what I posted was starting trouble. in honor of you, LOL, LOL, LOL.Not planning to spam, but since the debate spreaded around the Philippines forums, I think worth posting the link to my two cents posted in AC since the virus hit there too.

http://www.InternationalSexGuide.info/forum/showthread.php?1972-Angeles-City&p=1301437&viewfull=1#post1301437

Trust we should bring this to an end now, whoever is right and whoever the idiot is. I there ever is one fully right and if ever there is an idiot. Both cases remain unproven.

Amen.

Mackin
07-08-12, 16:25
It isn't what you say it is how you say it.

Non native english speakers be careful. Native speakers, do the same.

Mawin0820
07-09-12, 01:15
Much kudos to Mauritz for his pics. Thanks for sharing mate.

At least one ot he girls in your is becoming a regular on the board. We should get a dedicated tread! . I was talking to her yesterday and she seem to know about her pics on this forum as some guy apparently told her. So a warm reminder to everyone to not show the pics to the ladies. This girl is easy going and didn't really seem to mind but better safe then sorry.

Thanks again Mauritz!

M

Stroker Ace88
07-09-12, 07:25
Do you really think what I posted was starting trouble.There should be a question mark after the sentence, not a period.

Did you happen to read what you just wrote to me.Ditto, question mark after the sentence not a period.

I'm not sure what your English comprehension level is but I said that I would not respond or answer F3 anymore, not the whole forum. [SNIP]Geesh now who's calling the kettle black? Your english comprehension level is a four (out of ten) on the IT level (Internet Troll).

I would be happy to pay for an English composition class for you two and also have you trained on how to respond to a post that you don't agree with without making it personal. I'll be happy to do that for you. I'll say it again and if you (could) RTFF you will see that I have never said anything personal about anyone unless they initiated the situation.I love it when a serial antagonist repeats things, it's as if he lives to hear his words resonate over and over. Masterbating in his own self-importance, wrapping himself in the lather that is his verbal semen. One thing wrong with that line of attack. You have to spell and use proper grammar in order to try And talk down to others.

Personally, everyone makes spelling mistakes. EVERYONE. No need to point out errors. Granted some members can spell better than others, but such is the flavor of ISG. One big cauldron of different ideas and information coming together in a boiling heap to form the froth that is ISG.

Calling a member out on a few spelling errors is the lowest form of intellectual insecurity. So when you can't point out errors that deal in fact about the Philippines because you have not actually visited the Philippines (a few days at most if that's to be believed). You try to berate someone by the only thing you have left, grammar.

I took a look at your post history, or should that be hysterectomy? It's peppered with heavy doses of anger and resentment and light on substance. Seems you like to sharpen sticks and poke the resident ISG members where ever your little richard takes you. I am in agreement with other senior members. It will not be long before you have the word B-A-N-N-E-D below your moniker, and I don't think that will be the first or last time either.

Trolls have a hard time accepting they are not liked, not wanted and often they are lurker losers who sit at home trying to be someone online instead of getting on a plane and doing someone in person. They keep on seeping back like swamp gas surrounded in there own World of verbal diarrhea. Enjoy the limelight that is until you light a match and get your a-s-s blown off.

Frenzy3
07-09-12, 15:22
My Cebu ex-girlfriend.From what I can see she is a cutie, what area of Cebu did she grow up, is she a lapu lapu girl?

Hehe and why is she a ex?

Screaming Beaver
07-09-12, 20:18
I took a look at your post history, or should that be hysterectomy? It's peppered with heavy doses of anger and resentment and light on substance. Seems you like to sharpen sticks and poke the resident ISG members where ever your little richard takes you. I am in agreement with other senior members. It will not be long before you have the word B-A-N-N-E-D below your moniker, and I don't think that will be the first or last time either.

Trolls have a hard time accepting they are not liked, not wanted and often they are lurker losers who sit at home trying to be someone online instead of getting on a plane and doing someone in person. They keep on seeping back like swamp gas surrounded in there own World of verbal diarrhea. Enjoy the limelight that is until you light a match and get your a-s-s blown off.You are right about Vielendank. I'm a little surprised he has not already been banned. He never posts information but is quick to attack respected members such as Frenzy. He claims he travels to AC often but then later says he's never been to Fields Ave. He claims he was going there back in March and asked a bunch of rookie questions but never actually posted a field report indicating he was there. He even asked for the proper procedure in using an ATM card in AC! He says 10% of the bar girls here are actually men who will slip drugs in your drink while you walk away to take a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140). This is our world class monger making these stupid comments?

He tells me he wants to meet up at the OK Coral sometime in August to straighten me out. He reminds me of the grade school kid we all knew, telling you to meet him out by the oak tree after school and then never shows up! He claims he was in the US Marines. If that is true it must have been after the 'don't ask, don't tell' mandate. Just look at his posts. He's been booted from those threads for the same reasons be will be booted here, all hat and no cowboy.

Offshore Swell
07-10-12, 14:38
Deep in the Southern ocean in a place few ever get to see. (the minds of the protagonists). The dirty smelly fat elephant seals line up to do battle.

Armed only with a keyboard and unshakable belief in their cyber masculinity, these unweildy monoliths dominate island life while they lunge wildly at each other.

The other residents of the island yawn and hope that soon these large elephant seals will beat themselves to death so that the more nimble of them can steal in and impregnate the cows of these aging warriors while they suck oxygen and bellow harmlessly at each other down the fibre optic cable.

"look, already" theres OS waiting behind that rock over there waiting for his chance to pounce.

But really guys, if you think you have got the biggest dick on the block. Just post a photo and we can all just be the judge and then get on with what we joined up for.

OS

Member #4351
07-10-12, 16:39
if you think you have got the biggest dick on the block. Just post a photo and we can all just be the judgeFrom looking at the photos on the photo thread, I think that Frenzy3 has probably won. So time to move on.

Member #4351
07-11-12, 16:44
Great photos Frenzy, that pool is definitely nicer than the Marriott's. However you might want to talk to W. R. about the wicked weasel bikinis he purchases for his GFs.

BionicMan
07-11-12, 16:54
It is difficult to identify the WG from the GF and this has not to be taken as a bad or insulting comment (for the GF). And as a matter of pure curiosity, wondering how the GF takes the presence of a WG (being paid?). I am not referring to jedalousy but as you run around with 4-5 GF's how do they feel you needing a 6th (and WG)? This of course on the assumption the WG is with you as part of her job! If not. Well. In that case she is just a friend (who happens to be a WG in her profession)

Frenzy3
07-11-12, 16:55
Great photos Frenzy, that pool is definitely nicer than the Marriott's. However you might want to talk to W. R. about the wicked weasel bikinis he purchases for his GFs.The small girls have trouble finding good bikini and since I will only pay 350 each they do not get much choice, the other thing is they charged 500 per girl to swim in the pool, lucky I did not take all my girls.

Frenzy3
07-11-12, 17:03
It is difficult to identify the WG from the GF and this has not to be taken as a bad or insulting comment (for the GF). And as a matter of pure curiosity, wondering how the GF takes the presence of a WG (being paid?). I am not referring to jedalousy but as you run around with 4-5 GF's how do they feel you needing a 6th (and WG)? This of course on the assumption the WG is with you as part of her job! If not. Well. In that case she is just a friend (who happens to be a WG in her profession)The small girl is the wg, the gfs like the idea I see wgs as they know they may get a rest day, and as you can see they enjoy the company. Even as I write this I have another wg next to me who needs all 3 holes filled. I had my gfs (except 2 have periods) today so having the wgs is a typical day

Sirvladi
07-13-12, 08:28
Hey guys,

I am currently in Cebu and was in Viking yesterday. The girls told me that they don't barfine anymore due to a raid. Anyone else heard that? Is this only in Viking or in other bars as well?

Thanks

PolyOrchid
07-13-12, 12:24
Great pics on post 4706-08, Roger. Looks like you've been very giving of your time in the education of these beautiful Pinays.

If I have some free time this weekend, I will pray for the de-conversion of the girl who found religion. I suspect it, along with a little of your persuasion, just might do the trick.

Frenzy3
07-13-12, 12:50
Hey guys,

I am currently in Cebu and was in Viking yesterday. The girls told me that they don't barfine anymore due to a raid. Anyone else heard that? Is this only in Viking or in other bars as well?

ThanksSee reply http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3305-General-Reports

Frenzy3
07-21-12, 18:52
When she raised up my legs while giving me a blowjob and started licking my asshole I had a feeling it was not her first time.Where was those photos taken, the power points in the first photo do not look like ones here in Philippines

WestCoast1
07-21-12, 19:59
Where was those photos taken, the power points in the first photo do not look like ones here in PhilippinesYes, TW, did you take those pics. Manila?

Ebauche
07-21-12, 21:53
Yes, TW, did you take those pics. Manila?
Where was those photos taken, the power points in the first photo do not look like ones here in PhilippinesLooks like Type M outlet? Hong Kong would be closest. Methinks based on this and other posting, and a tendency to post webcam caps, that someone has a propensity to post pics he himself didn't take.

Mr Enforcer
07-22-12, 01:51
I was hoping with that name you where posting photos and telling people to respect the forum rules, but instead you quoted a post talking about the rules and posted a comment in the photo gallery, it would have been nice if you did what most of the nice guys do on this forum and share your photos, not just boast about how you where able to sex a girl from a bar, so far none of us seem to have problems getting sex from bar girls.I have no idea what you are on about Frenzy3. I am no tough guy, my handle is just that. A handle with no intent that I am a tough guy. As for my post, I just said that I fucked her. No big deal, fucking a bargirl. Who cares.

I am trying to post other photos of her but am having problems with my computer, so Frenzy, why not settle down and have some patience.

Tally Wacker
07-23-12, 08:04
Yep at St. Giles Hotel Makati.

Yes, TW, did you take those pics. Manila?

Wicked Roger
07-23-12, 17:31
Yep at St. Giles Hotel Makati.The last set TW posted are the St Giles as just been there and that is definitely the bathroom etc.

Odd plug though, never seen that in any room I have been in at the hotel

X Man
07-24-12, 03:41
Slender and long hair. She's a beauty. Thanks for sharing TW.

Yep at St. Giles Hotel Makati.

Frenzy3
07-24-12, 04:30
Yep at St. Giles Hotel Makati.Thanks for the update, and the extra photos, she a nice looking girl, the long hair and that skinny body.

Tally Wacker
07-24-12, 04:42
Well it was room 3304 at st. Giles hotel. Since your very intrigued with my activities you should go there and look at your little type m outlet and take some sperm samples while your at it. I deposited all over that room. Get back to us with your findings ok.

Looks like Type M outlet? Hong Kong would be closest. Methinks based on this and other posting, and a tendency to post webcam caps, that someone has a propensity to post pics he himself didn't take.

Red Kilt
07-24-12, 06:54
Looks like Type M outlet? Hong Kong would be closest. Methinks based on this and other posting, and a tendency to post webcam caps, that someone has a propensity to post pics he himself didn't take.You are way off the mark E.

What reason do you have for taking pot shots at a guy you probably don't know and never will? This is St Giles Hotel in Makati.

I met TW in the St Giles and we hung out for the day and part of the night after which I left him with the two hotties he organised and that he then took into the elevator. He posted some pics with one of them yodelling into the porcelain telephone.

No need to be mean-spirited on a chat board like this.

WestCoast1
07-24-12, 06:59
Since your very intrigued with my activities you should go there and look at your little type m outlet and take some sperm samples while your at it. I deposited all over that room.Hahaha. Killing me. You gents leave the man alone. He's posted plenty of good stuff.

Ebauche
07-24-12, 15:02
What reason do you have for taking pot shots at a guy you probably don't know and never will? This is St Giles Hotel in Makati.Because the "gentleman" in question has a tendency to send tactless and insulting PMs.

And he tends to post pics he personally didn't take. Mostly webcam caps. It's not a far fetched assumption to question the validity of other pics he posts. When multiple members see an obvious potential discrepancy, why not call a spade a spade? I've not stayed in the St. Giles, but I haven't seen that type of electrical outlet commonly used in the PI either. I have, however, in HK and the UAE.

You're right that I've never met the "gentleman" in question, and given the chance, I would flatly turn it down even though I've enjoyed meeting many other ISG members the world over.

Thankfully, ISG has both "report this post/message" and "ignore" functions.

Tally Wacker
07-25-12, 00:52
Thankfully, ISG has both "report this post/message" and "ignore" functions.Ahh did you tell on me? I guess you gave up your tough guy approach from a few posts ago. BTW were you able to gather those sperm samples yet?

Wicked Roger
07-26-12, 23:38
Best I check my accessories bag after you posted this one.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1307909&viewfull=1#post1307909

NIce pics though and where is she located. Well she clearly has discerning tastes and is someone worth visiting to further her education

FreebieFan
07-27-12, 01:47

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1307909&viewfull=1#post1307909

NIce pics though and where is she located. Well she clearly has discerning tastes and is someone worth visiting to further her educationI believe the said lady has already graduated. With honours. LOL.

Red Kilt
07-27-12, 09:49
Hey Socker.

You have my permission to post as many macro shots as you like.

Extra extra nice pics. Keep it up. I hope others who post pics copy your lead.

FreebieFan
07-27-12, 10:49

AndIs yours still there. Mine seems to be well used. LOL.

FreebieFan
07-27-12, 10:57

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2446-Photo-Gallery&p=1307909&viewfull=1#post1307909Check again. Maybe I did borrow it. LOL

X Man
07-27-12, 12:45
I understand the collar, but how did you get her to fly like that?

Apologies for no photo. I think I have some leeway considering previous posts.

Check again. Maybe I did borrow it. LOL

Red Kilt
07-27-12, 14:05
With the recent spate of interesting accessories on the PG, I was reminded of a line from the "Two Ronnies", two very funny Brit comedians who we laughed at in the 80s. Aussies & Brits will get it immediately; our American brothers might need a moment or two.

West Mersea police announced tonight that they wish to interview a man wearing high heels and frilly knickers, but the Chief Constable said they must wear their normal uniforms.

Soapy Smith
07-27-12, 14:15
With the recent spate of interesting accessories on the PG, I was reminded of a line from the "Two Ronnies", two very funny Brit comedians who we laughed at in the 80s. Aussies & Brits will get it immediately; our American brothers might need a moment or two.

West Mersea police announced tonight that they wish to interview a man wearing high heels and frilly knickers, but the Chief Constable said they must wear their normal uniforms.You really think Yanks have no grasp of the rules of grammar? Remember, unlike in your country, it's only Americans from Georgia whose forebears learned their grammar in British debtors' prison.

Cunning Stunt
07-27-12, 15:36
West Mersea police announced tonight that they wish to interview a man wearing high heels and frilly knickers, but the Chief Constable said they must wear their normal uniforms.Classic Two Ronnies same as 'The toilets at a local police station have been stolen. Police say they have nothing to go on'.

Apologies for no photo. I think I have some leeway considering previous posts.

Er, hello. You are on the Chit Chat thread. Point being that you don't need a photo!

Red Kilt
07-28-12, 02:48
You really think Yanks have no grasp of the rules of grammar? Remember, unlike in your country, it's only Americans from Georgia whose forebears learned their grammar in British debtors' prison.Ahh Skip. I was referring to the extreme differences in the senses of humour between the 2 countries.

Aussies laugh at both Brit and American comedy; my experience shows that many (most?) Brits don't find American humour very funny, and the Americans often have no idea what on earth "The Goons" or "Monty Python" or "Two Ronnies" are even saying never mind whether it is funny or not.

Enough anyway. I don't want to divert the thread. In my "Friday funny" I was merely alluding to the "high heels and frilly knickers" which several of our regular PG contributors feature strongly in their pictures.

Nvslim
07-28-12, 09:38
LOL, be honest, were you staring at Erin Burnett on the TV fantasizing while you got your BBJ? The expression on the CNN lady's face on TV is precious LOL.I do but I have to masturbate since the wife is at work during her show in my time zone.

Slim

Frenzy3
07-29-12, 17:31
Loved the session with this talent. Picture tells the story. Just before the meet-up she texts me that she has missed her lunch to keep our meeting time. I can respect that (unusual) extra effort, so being the softie I am, I picked her up a box of nuggets at McDo. I have learned from bitter experience that having a session with a starved Pinay can greatly degrade the experience.

While she ate my nuggets, I was free to play with her humps. After she has her fill of rice and nuggets, she looked up at me and said "okay, you fuck me hard now." Yep, I'm all over that. Enjoy the Philippines, AsianRainNice girl, looks like a hot young pinay.

As for the fuck her hard, I never had a pinay say that to me, I had some say that I fuck to hard, often when I fuck a girls ass I have to put a pillow over her mouth to stop the noise, and I even had bar girls not want to stop working the bars and join my harem saying they hurt when we sex, the crazy thing is they still come and they let me bar fine them again and say they love the sex, but not every day?

I often get my girls asking for rest days, and some days they ask for sex, I see their eyes water when we start I always use lube but I feel the come after a few mins, some even come more than once. So if a girl is asking for hard sex try and get her eyes to water and the screams to be real and see if she can not move after you finish. Once they do get off the bed look for that walk of pain it the bow legged walk.

I use to be nice to girls but over the years relised the best sex is rough sex, I do not need to slap them but just give them hard and long trusts, you can feel your cock pounding the end of there small pussies, when you do them anal you can feel it hitting some thing and a few I have even come from anal sex. I am sure that is why they like the younger men, but they still tell me that they do not come with a pinay boy. So if you want to keep getting the hot girls get fit, stop drinking and fuck them like you want them to never come back, they will be sore the next day but they will want it again the day after. For the guys who wonder why I have 7 hot gf come and see them in Cebu and see how happy they are. I even have girls who come and see me who have boyfriends but complain they the boyfriend is not strong, and when they see a photo of a buffed guy they complain that his dick will be small.

Wazoo
08-01-12, 19:15
Great looking girl, Tally Wacker. Just an unbelievable body! If she's as sweet as she is sexy, you are a lucky guy.

Asian Rain
08-02-12, 16:43
So if you want to keep getting the hot girls get fit, stop drinking and fuck them like you want them to never come back, they will be sore the next day but they will want it again the day after. For the guys who wonder why I have 7 hot gf come and see them in Cebu and see how happy they are.When a girl gets me in the mood, I will give her a Neanderthal-like pounding. To illustrate, attached is a quick-and-dirty screen cap from one of my recent unprocessed videos. At the side of the bed I put the cam on the floor pointing up, stand the girl up, pick up one of her legs shoulder high and insert my cock balls deep. Great position for sustained pounding: you just need to pull back on her legs hard with each of your forward thrusts and the girl will pivot on the standing leg. It's a double punch fuck thrust with maximum depth of penetration.

In my case I really doubt the occasional severe pounding keeps the girls coming back, but rather the colored paper I give them after the pounding.

By the way, has your harem grown? 7 girls? I thought the last count was 5 pixies. I can't imagine dealing with that many pinays. Your monthly bill for nail Polish and sanitary pads must be staggering. Or do they have to pay their own way in that area?

Enjoy the Philippines. It's more fun here. AsianRain

Frenzy3
08-03-12, 04:04
How's it going? I saw a girl who looks very similar to your pics, but I'm not sure its her or where I saw her. I was looking in Cebu, Davao, and Manila. Where's she from? There's another in Angeles City that could be her too. Again though not sure.

I'm not sure which is GF1 or GF9. The one in the blue top is very hot.If you see her on line it would be gf9 she in in Cebu, gf1 in the blue top is never on dia guys say there is a girl who looks like her but I know it not her

Frenzy3
08-03-12, 04:07
Buddy of mine just got back from the PI's and he has pictures of this girl in various states of undress. I'm sure it's her or she has an exact twin. He even has pictures of her in the shorts. Not sure what city as he was all over the PI's when he was there. If you want me to find out I'm sure I can do that. So what's her issue?Get it confirmed, and ask him to post the photos, there is stuff which he can confirm scar, tattoo. I am booting her out as she not telling me the truth. She keeps going out etc.

X Man
08-04-12, 10:08
Nice pics F3, thanks. She's a doll.

Frenzy3
08-04-12, 13:59
He's not a member here so he can't post. I can get the pictures from him. Can't or won't post them unless she gave him approval. I know it's her because of the face comparison, jewelry, and clothing. No doubt at all. I'm going down to San Diego to see him at the MCRD so I'll gey them then. He's back east as of today for training at Cherry Point so can't reach him until he gets back. He did say she was quite good and very submissive.LOL she is ex bar, she is pse, and bossy etc, I think he mixed up which girls he poked. Any way guys if you see her onlinepm me I not going to stop her I will give you the keys and tell you how to drive her, I am up to 10 gfs and she is the bottom of my list.

What happened to the photo you had that you did the software thing , also see my Cebu post more photos of my girls there.

Frenzy3
08-04-12, 14:01
Nice pics F3, thanks. She's a doll.She is a doll and was the reason I moved here but over the five years I have found better keepers, she also was done stuff witch is why I want her out.

Frenzy3
08-04-12, 14:10
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=172611

Wow she is tiny!

Unless you are a giant of course.She is not from AC she one of my live in gf, I am 6'3" she is 4'9".

Red Kilt
08-04-12, 14:23
. I am up to 10 gfs and she is the bottom of my list. .What do the other 9 gfs do while you're poking the 10th F3?

Join in? paint their toenails? Text? Watch TV? Seems odd to me that 10 girls can share a guy in a live-in situation without a heap of cattiness.

In my experience, put 2 girls together and there is always some jealousy at some stage

Frenzy3
08-04-12, 18:02
What do the other 9 gfs do while you're poking the 10th F3?

Join in? Paint their toenails? Text? Watch TV? Seems odd to me that 10 girls can share a guy in a live-in situation without a heap of cattiness.

In my experience, put 2 girls together and there is always some jealousy at some stageYes watch tv, go school. Make up. Paint nails.

FreebieFan
08-05-12, 02:38
. I am booting her out as she not telling me the truth. She keeps going out etc.Gosh, woman over 18 goes out! Shocking behaviour from a young lady. ! Or is it more shocking from the little harem master.

Cunning Stunt
08-05-12, 10:47
Yes watch tv, go school. Make up. Paint nails.Yes, but how do your girls spend their time?

BionicMan
08-05-12, 11:30
Yes, but how do your girls spend their time?The best way to spend time is spending someone's else money. Or, by spending someone's else money one can spend his / her time really well.

Red Kilt
08-05-12, 12:34
Yes watch tv, go school. Make up. Paint nails.That's a fairly incomplete answer Frenzy. I was intrigued at what 10 women under one roof do all day (and all night)? Do you select one or two from your harem to sleep with each night or do they all just pile in?

Anyway. It's up to you how much you divulge but the logistics of having 10 gfs seems scary to me.

It's like having the hassles of 1 gf multiplied 10 times even if they are all sexy and pretty.

FreebieFan
08-05-12, 12:41
That's a fairly incomplete answer Frenzy. I was intrigued at what 10 women under one roof do all day (and all night)? Do you select one or two from your harem to sleep with each night or do they all just pile in?

Anyway. It's up to you how much you divulge but the logistics of having 10 gfs seems scary to me.

It's like having the hassles of 1 gf multiplied 10 times even if they are all sexy and pretty.Notwithstanding the tonnage of female hair that must be on every floor surface and clogging every sink, can you imagine how many tampons and panty liners there must be in the bathroom closet! Hairbrushes everywhere. 10 girls = at least 15 cellphones. Every socket full of chargers, all paid for by the man. What a hero. Statistically at least 2 or 3 will be having a period at any one time. And of course as Filipinas don't flush toilet tissue, so can you imagine how many waste bins are filled with female detritus. Sounds like purgatory to me.

X Man
08-05-12, 13:44
I thought the stunted cunning one was mr. Humor here. Seems we have a new contender for Mr. Funny guy. Thanks for the laugh. CS, you haven't said anything clever since you fell in love with that little tart you showed us in the pics. Clear your head man! X.

The best way to spend time is spending someone's else money. Or, by spending someone's else money one can spend his / her time really well.

BionicMan
08-05-12, 14:15
That's a fairly incomplete answer Frenzy. I was intrigued at what 10 women under one roof do all day (and all night)? Do you select one or two from your harem to sleep with each night or do they all just pile in?

It's like having the hassles of 1 gf multiplied 10 times even if they are all sexy and pretty.I am fairly curious too in how these technicalities work. The main advantage is that all seem under one roof, so no need of inventing trips, visits, whatever to enjoy one or two whilst the others don't know. King Lion?

Cunning Stunt
08-05-12, 16:55
I thought the stunted cunning one was mr. Humor here. Seems we have a new contender for Mr. Funny guy. Thanks for the laugh. CS, you haven't said anything clever since you fell in love with that little tart you showed us in the pics. Clear your head man! X.Yes but you are American and along with the most of the rest of the world, don't understand the subtleties of British humour (not humor, God forbid!) and wouldn't recognise it if it ran up and punched you on the nose. Only antipodeans and other assorted ex-colonials also get the joke. This is why the purely visual Mr Bean was symbolized as representative of British humour to the world at the Olympic opening ceremony although it follows more in the tradition of French mime and Chaplin / Laurel and Hardy (nurtured in the States but 2 of the 3 English) than true British comedy.

But you at least have a sense of humour (albeit marginal and warped) which is more than can be said of certain members.

It's like having the hassles of 1 gf multiplied 10 times even if they are all sexy and pretty.

A horror story. I am a great believer in the old mongering saw that you pay a wh*re not for the time spent with you but to leave when you have finished with them. To be stuck with a house full of young airhead Pinays would be the stuff of nightmares. The frenzied one must be either clinically insane or be in training for the top job at United Nations.

Frenzy3
08-05-12, 17:38
I am fairly curious too in how these technicalities work. The main advantage is that all seem under one roof, so no need of inventing trips, visits, whatever to enjoy one or two whilst the others don't know. King Lion?I have 4 houses all next to each other, I fuck as many as I can each day, that varies from 4 to all 10 on a average day it is 6, every week 2-4 have periods. But some girls do anal all the time so periods do not matter unless it the first day and they are in pain. I should also point out girls ask for rest days, I edit this a ely just pointed out I have fucked her 4 days in a row she wants a rest day.

Most of the time they are working on home work, then tv watching then Facebook, I visit each house and some times sleep in the other house, but I prefer my room where I have different girls sleep with me. I am not into 3 somes and a few times have a girl in the room to hold the camera.

A few guys have visited me in Cebu and only one seems to want to try the same as me, most guys wonder how I cope. I work hard and play hard so the girls are just there when I want them. I do have a interest in each girl and I have a main girl in each house she is the one I spend more time with, there is a gf1 to gf10 list they all know the list and which number they are on the list. There is only one girl is trouble she is not from Cebu she is number 9, number 10 is the ex bar girl.

They actually are a mini gang, they even each have a tattoo, it the same one that you can see on my finger DC. They party with each other and always go out in a group.

There is another forum that I post most of my day to day stuff, I have rules for the girls.

1 never lie to me (I done and do worst stuff)

2 I never leave them, they can leave any time, that is why I pay them

3 always tell me 1 day ahead her plans (going out etc)

4 do not get pregnant or sex another man without condom

5 do not take drugs

6 must live in one of my houses

Frenzy3
08-05-12, 17:47
Gosh, woman over 18 goes out! Shocking behaviour from a young lady. ! Or is it more shocking from the little harem master.As posted I have rules, they need to give me a days notice, it about respect, something I get from my girls.

And do not think it just about money these girls get offers all the time to leave me, some guys have offered many times what I pay them, I even had guys from this forum and another forum meet me knowing how much I pay them and offer them to leave me.

The gf10 knows I want her out but is begging to stay, you can see from the photos I posted she could get another guy tmrw who will pay her more than php10k, I am even asking people I know to get her another guy but she says she will stay even if I do not pay her. I even posted here I want her out as I know some guys who have been here have her on Facebook.

Frenzy3
08-05-12, 18:00
Frenzy, I take back what I said. These girls are cute. Have fun.I have no idea why you and a few other decided to turn on me, I did start asking guys to respect the rules as the admin has more to do than clean up off topic shit.

Any guy who has made the effort to meet me in Cebu I have been happy to help, but some have not been gentlemen that is why I have stopped being nice. Some guys have posted how I have helped, some even tell guys not to take my poor English as a attack and see that I am here to help fellow mongers.

I will not take shit from no one, I am the guy you see in my posts, a uneducated guy who lives in pussy heaven with a bunch of girls I help to get a education from school and life.

BionicMan
08-05-12, 20:41
I have 4 houses all next to each other, I fuck as many as I can each day, that varies from 4 to all 10 on a average day it is 6, every week 2-4 have periods.Thanks for the insights. Seems to me a hard task or one of those reality shows where all seems casual but there is a sort of script and lots of steps have to take place everyday (just a comment, not a criticism). You have to have lot of stamina too (and a good degree of funds).

X Man
08-06-12, 02:53
F3, I suggested a long time ago that you tone it down a bit to avoid unnecessary friction, so it was with bemusement that I watched things unfold here. But if you have "no idea why.", then that means you ignored me or just forgot what I wrote. It's okay, I'm used to people ignoring me.

You're really a hard guy to figure out. You remind us time and again how many gals you have, which sounds boastful (or maybe just envy on my part) , but then U-turn around and humbly tell us you are uneducated.

You've been generous with the pictures lately and D33 has vouched for you, so I suspect you're just a regular guy. This is just my two cents and isn't meant to be argumentive. So take a deep breath and count to ten before you hit the reply button. X (a kinder, gentler X after getting flogged on these very boards)

I have no idea why you and a few other decided to turn on me, I did start asking guys to respect the rules as the admin has more to do than clean up off topic shit.

Any guy who has made the effort to meet me in Cebu I have been happy to help, but some have not been gentlemen that is why I have stopped being nice. Some guys have posted how I have helped, some even tell guys not to take my poor English as a attack and see that I am here to help fellow mongers.

I will not take shit from no one, I am the guy you see in my posts, a uneducated guy who lives in pussy heaven with a bunch of girls I help to get a education from school and life.

Frenzy3
08-06-12, 03:51
F3, I suggested a long time ago that you tone it down a bit to avoid unnecessary friction, so it was with bemusement that I watched things unfold here. But if you have "no idea why.", then that means you ignored me or just forgot what I wrote. It's okay, I'm used to people ignoring me.

You're really a hard guy to figure out. You remind us time and again how many gals you have, which sounds boastful (or maybe just envy on my part) , but then U-turn around and humbly tell us you are uneducated.

You've been generous with the pictures lately and D33 has vouched for you, so I suspect you're just a regular guy. This is just my two cents and isn't meant to be argumentive. So take a deep breath and count to ten before you hit the reply button. X (a kinder, gentler X after getting flogged on these very boards) Yes you did warn me, but I even noticed U-turned on me, and some of the other long term members suprized me. Still I was only pointing out I did not know why guys like U-turned. I knew the trolls would be pissed.

As for boasting, this is pussy heaven any guy can do what I do, I tell guys I am uneducated as I do not write well, and I am not going to pay some one to proof read my posts.

Either way I live my life they way I want, I do what ever I want, none of us are better than any one. I have my reasons for having many gf, I was like this before I moved to Cebu, just not as many girls living in the same house. Here the girls want to live together. It makes it cheaper for me to have 3 or more girls in each house some even share rooms.

I never think I know it all but what I do not post here is my many mistakes, the other forum I post more, mistakes and all.

Frenzy3
08-06-12, 03:58
Thanks for the insights. Seems to me a hard task or one of those reality shows where all seems casual but there is a sort of script and lots of steps have to take place everyday (just a comment, not a criticism). You have to have lot of stamina too (and a good degree of funds).Oh I should point out with years of running my own biz I profile the girls and work out who should live with who to stop friction. I am sure the tv shows want fights, I want girls who get along, as for stamina my fathers DNA left me with a adiction for sex, it a curse, I have a addictive personality and the sex adiction is the safest one to have, living here it a cheep adiction.

FruitNinja
08-06-12, 04:15
Oh I should point out with years of running my own biz I profile the girls and work out who should live with who to stop friction. I am sure the tv shows want fights, I want girls who get along, as for stamina my fathers DNA left me with a adiction for sex, it a curse, I have a addictive personality and the sex adiction is the safest one to have, living here it a cheep adiction.I think I've had every damn addiction one can have and pussy is the only one left. I spend WAY too much money o it here. Way to much. I post a lot on the USA board and used to post to another international board. I'm planning on going to the Philippines sometime in October so maybe we can grab a drink. I just had a preggo USA Filipina leave a few minutes ago. 4'11" and 8 months pregnant. Like a basketball.

I'm tempted to post pictures here and the USA site. So if I do, guys, don't flame me I just want to shae my happiness.

Simon

Member #4387
08-06-12, 05:20
I have even in my regular Norwegian house in Oslo rented out 2 rather large apartments to two hotties. My GF thinks I charge them US $2000 (roughly 12000 Norwegians) each per month which I don't. I handle the finances since my GF is an Asian so she can waist her own money and not mine. The deal is I only charge them a small ammount each month and I have access to some nice UNI pussy almost whenever I want. A friend of mine which is a agent for a housingrental company pointed this 2 students in my direction. They were in desperate need for place to stay. UNI soon to start. He did backgroundschecks, interviews of them on my behalf and it turned out great. The only hazzle is that no one knows about the other one. It is ecpecially important my GF don't find out. We live in the above section of my house. But even if I sometimes go downstairs to help out "unplugging" the toilet or some stupid excuse. Trying to pretend I am the handyman. Which I am not. It is fuckin arousing to fuck a UNI student downstairs while GF is watching her soapies on Sat TV (she is Pinay) upstairs. But I try to do the adult business when the 2 others are out of the house. I guess the excitement of making this work out logisticly is half the fun. I know the system will crash someday and God knows what will happen. I have for sure paid my housing insurances and the fire department is located not so far away.

I did see some simularities in the situation (yours more openminded though since you don't hide it) but since I am more than interested in some day just make the move to a "sexloving country" how did you do your screeningprocess to finaly end up with 10 hotties living in your houses? Do you mean you never have hazzles by this (cat fights. Love it)? I also like to fuck almost all the time or atleast as much as junior can handle but even if I have 3 to choose from (my GF is a yes person so we fuck a lot as well) it is not enough. That is probably why I throw in a lie to my GF of me going on businesstrip very often. Ofcourse I end up in South America or SEA. The only business is ofcourse sexbusiness. Maby I should just go for it and ask some of my regulars if they would be into some arrangements like you. Letting them keep a house / big apartment when I am not around / or around and with multiple access for me when I am in town.

I am going to BKK in a few days, will swing by Jakarta and Manila on my way. I am still not 40. How will this end.

But I realy enjoyed you letting us all into your nice livingsituation. I envy you.

Tally Wacker
08-06-12, 06:24
I tell guys I am uneducated as I do not write well, and I am not going to pay some one to proof read my posts.Can't you just have your girls proof read your shit?

7 Read my shit and make me sound smart.

BionicMan
08-06-12, 07:58
Oh I should point out with years of running my own biz I profile the girls and work out who should live with who to stop friction. I am sure the tv shows want fights, I want girls who get along, as for stamina my fathers DNA left me with a adiction for sex, it a curse, I have a addictive personality and the sex adiction is the safest one to have, living here it a cheep adiction.What I was meaning on reality show type of action is that with some ten girls around and your famili heritage of stamina, you seem to go through a process of motions that even if casuals looks like a script of a reality show. They have to have the fights, the bisexual participants, the outrageous, the romantic, the wild, the quiet, the macho, the nympho, etc. Reality shows do not want fights, but they need action and tension, with some pauses to cool down.

Somebody joked about an harem, but the joke seems a good description, whether you share the opinion or not. This being said not as flaming but merely as a comment.

You can't object if people often comes on you. By telling your stories and showing your girl you automatically expose yourself to a debate. Some might object, some might be envious, some might appreciate, some want to steal some of your girls thinking they are easy targets, and so on.

You need to accept that as, being this a forum, it is meant to discuss on topics, not only show things in a voyeuristic mode.

BTW, why the hell are pictures being posted in the "chit chat"? Pictures in the picture gallery and talks in the chit chat. Thatbis the waybit should be!

Wondering if forum police is on strike, LMAO.

BionicMan
08-06-12, 08:00
I'm tempted to post pictures here and the USA site. So if I do, guys, don't flame me I just want to shae my happiness.

SimonFirst you post then we decide whether flaming or not, LOL

Boofa69
08-06-12, 08:02
Since it's the olympics. I give the gold medal to Frenzy for sex monger of the year. You are the love machine.

Wazoo
08-06-12, 19:11
I know the system will crash someday and God knows what will happen. I have for sure paid my housing insurances and the fire department is located not so far away.Glad you are realistic about this at least! When I read your story, the first thing that came to mind is that there is one god-awful train wreck coming. I guess the high stakes add to the thrill. Let's just hope it's only assault and arson, and not not a triple murder suicide thing, LOL!

Cunning Stunt
08-07-12, 03:00
Since it's the olympics. I give the gold medal to FrenzyWhat in the 140 kg Kano v 40 kg Pinay naked wrestling competition? But, man, he ought to send home for some looser underpants (guess SM don't stock Jumbo German sizes). He is strangling the shit out of that fine svelte waistline!

Member #4491
08-08-12, 00:08
Any guy who has made the effort to meet me in Cebu I have been happy to help, but some have not been gentlemen that is why I have stopped being nice. Some guys have posted how I have helped, some even tell guys not to take my poor English as a attack and see that I am here to help fellow mongers.Not that any defense is needed, but I can and wish to vouch for this statement. Met F3 in Cebu way to long ago now, and he is a genuinely kind person. A bit wired like all of us addicts tends to be when there is a lot of drugs, I. E. Pussy, around but 100% friendly and cool. We shared some cokes and talked for a couple of hours in a couple of locations, and meanwhile many pretty females came up and said hello. F3 shared knowledge and offered to help me to arrange females. Unfortunately I always end up in the dull south due to time constraints, but sooner or later I will come back and see Mr Cebu in action again. Attacking anyone for being honest and exposing his monger life here, is low and pointless. I appreciate the pictures of the pretty girls, but the description of daily life and of how the Frenzy-system works, is even more interesting for me. Keep it up F3. Your posts are appreciated by at least one punani addict brother.

Barba

BionicMan
08-08-12, 07:50
Not that any defense is needed, but I can and wish to vouch for this statement. Met F3 in Cebu way to long ago now, and he is a genuinely kind person. A bit wired like all of us addicts tends to be when there is a lot of drugs, I. E. Pussy, around but 100% friendly and cool. We shared some cokes and talked for a couple of hours in a couple of locations, and meanwhile many pretty females came up and said hello. F3 shared knowledge and offered to help me to arrange females. Unfortunately I always end up in the dull south due to time constraints, but sooner or later I will come back and see Mr Cebu in action again. Attacking anyone for being honest and exposing his monger life here, is low and pointless. I appreciate the pictures of the pretty girls, but the description of daily life and of how the Frenzy-system works, is even more interesting for me. Keep it up F3. Your posts are appreciated by at least one punani addict brother.

BarbaYou summarize well the recent debate focusing on few issues raised by F3. I now believe too that he is a genuine person (even if not having met him, but the feeling is that). I would say that in a few occasions F3 has been a bit over the board in some statement or approaches, and these might contribute to a wrong judgement of the guy.

Add to the fact he mentions and shows his harem, with no bad meanings but with innocent and legitimate pride, but to some it might look like a display or show off a situation most can only dream about (to get a similar situation even scaled to 50%) , and you have a potential "word" bomb around.

Do not know his nationality, but as he said, soemtime there have been also communication problems. Sort of "lost in translation" problem, not helping a lot.

I work in an international company with staff from all over the world, and I do move in an international environment with different cultures, habits, often under one roof. I am always cautious in judgements as my "perfect" english is not necessary same and understandable as the "perfect" english of another guy.

So, in a few words, you have to know him a bit more (even by reading here) to find out he is a good guy!

Nvslim
08-08-12, 14:13
"Upside inside out, she's livin' la vida loca. She'll push and pull you down, livin' la vida loca. Her lips are devil red, and her skin's the color mocha."

-Ricky Martin.

Queer as an 18-peso bill I understand, but he sure got this girl right.Did the ISG tattoo on your dick hurt? ;)

Slim

Wicked Roger
08-08-12, 15:21
You summarize well the recent debate focusing on few issues raised by F3. I now believe too that he is a genuine person (even if not having met him, but the feeling is that).So, in a few words, you have to know him a bit more (even by reading here) to find out he is a good guy!Been a lot of hot air on F3. I meet him whenever am in Cebu and I have met his ladies including the one he has said is on the outer. And I will catch him again very soon as I am Cebu.

Why can't we just enjoy our hobby / sport and accept we are all a tad quirky and annoying at times (I know I am. See my first sentence on the Singapore / KL board recently).

F3 says what some others think, some times we can look very stupid by trying tio act / write 'clever'

We should be worrying about the real a*holes who pollute the board with rubbish and try to start flame wars. The PI thread is one of the better ones I contribute to. Go read India forexample. Even the UAE to a degree has slipped IMHO.

F3. Got the text see you soon

BionicMan
08-08-12, 15:29
. Go read India forexample.Wise words. India is a joke. Jackson would be richer if he gets 1 buck each posts till one has posted 10 times. 95% of writers there do not reach 10 posts in all their life. Trouble is that sometime they virtually expatriate to other forums (whether traveling or not, but on the other hand the playboy are good "tools" even if you know you will never lay your eyes on them for real). There has been one who bothered 3 UK boards with the same odd question ("please help me I finding a cheap WG") but the best has been that he listed also "indian" as a girl to mete there. Doesn't do his homework at home, but wants to do it abroad, how funny is this?

Frenzy3
08-08-12, 17:38
Thanks barb and wr,

Barb been a long time between drinks, you need to visit Cebu more, I expanded to 4 houses and 10 girls, I keep hoping a few more guys would move here and do the same, there are so many girls in need of a education.

Wr see you soon I lost the girl you met last time but added a lot more some how.

And any other guys visiting Cebu catch up, I found this forum a year ago and stuck arround as I saw Cebu was getting compared to AC, it is no AC, it a totally unique girls friend experiance place, I gave up on bars 2. 5 years ago and just target uni students. The bars are there for back up plans and the place has a culture you either get or miss.

Member #4491
08-08-12, 20:00
Barb been a long time between drinks, you need to visit Cebu more, I expanded to 4 houses and 10 girls, I keep hoping a few more guys would move here and do the same, there are so many girls in need of a education.Thanks mate. If I get bored in Davao next week I will pop over and be vice principal for a couple of days. For some inexplicable I reason I ended up in Davao during Kadayawan and will now have to mingle with one million flip flop shuffling hillbillies coming to town to watch each other.

B.

WestCoast1
08-09-12, 01:11
Did the ISG tattoo on your dick hurt? .

SlimBarely felt it. I was thinkin' of you guys. Besides, it washes off.

Wicked Roger
08-09-12, 17:45
Thanks mate. If I get bored in Davao next week I will pop over and be vice principal for a couple of days. For some inexplicable I reason I ended up in Davao during Kadayawan and will now have to mingle with one million flip flop shuffling hillbillies coming to town to watch each other.

B.don't get bored Barba. Come to Cebu and see uncle WR and F3. Be good to catch up again. Also may have news of a pregnant lady that I know your twisted mind (and others I won't mention) will like LOL

Wazoo
08-11-12, 16:43
Cunning Stunt, thanks for sharing about "Auntie." It's funny how our perspective gets skewed. Here at home I'd be thrilled if an attractive 32 year old showed interest in me. In Phils she's already a "spinster" who has to compete with girls a decade (or more) younger. Your post is a reminder not to write these ladies off. If she's not suffered the ravages of multiple childbirths, the body still can be toned and tight at that age. Young girls are sexy, no doubt. But in my experience, they don't develop real passion until they are a little older.

Cunning Stunt
08-12-12, 05:52
Young girls are sexy, no doubt. But in my experience, they don't develop real passion until they are a little older.Older DIA ladies can make an interesting diversion from the usual young totty, but you cannot assume that just because that they are older, that the are necessarily more experienced. I have been with 18-19 year olds that were vastly more experienced than 'auntie', who was delightfully naive.

Wicked Roger
08-12-12, 15:04
Older DIA ladies can make an interesting diversion from the usual young totty, but you cannot assume that just because that they are older, that the are necessarily more experienced. I have been with 18-19 year olds that were vastly more experienced than 'auntie', who was delightfully naive.And many of the mature ladies have lovely 18+ daughters. Well the ones I see have and they are delightful and sexy. And a mom / daughter 3some is always a lovely way to end the day.

Escort Fan
08-12-12, 15:33
Signed up today on DIA, read a few pages for this thread but obviously it's time consuming : (

I've ran into problems :

Only ugly girls are msg'ing me, so I assume the sexy one you need to contact first right?

About the sexy ones, how to stand out? They must get flooded with msg'es.

I am from swiss, I think it would be so much easier if I was from canada or the USA. None of these girls know

Where swiss is. One asked me if swiss was richer than the phils. Another asked me why I stay in swiss.

And not move in "richer" countries like canada or USA. Stupid ***** la Suisse see'est de la bombe beébeé.

Alo how to bypass this boring shit I like your profile / where are you from etc.

How to bring the idea that I am open to meet girls, respect them, treat them nicely, compensate them,

But not want to give them falses hopes of marriage. I don't think it's fair to take advantage of poor.

Girls with misleading information even if they provide us with some.

Member #4491
08-12-12, 21:32
don't get bored Barba. Come to Cebu and see uncle WR and F3. Be good to catch up again. Also may have news of a pregnant lady that I know your twisted mind (and others I won't mention) will like LOLHmmm. Now things are getting even more interesting. A block full of teens and a pregnant lady in distress. But after my second kid I am sort of partially cured from the preggos and the milk bursting E cups. At least I think so. Note the usage of "partially" though, because I will never be normal again in this incarnation. I have one pregnant girl in Davao that I found by accident, and will do a trial with her hopefully. Like walking out on thin ice to contemplate to leave my perversion behind. What will be next? Leaches, high heels or (and) pissing in the face? God save me from my twisted mind. LOL. I have one girlfriend that agreed to let me tie her up and lick her until she gets at least one orgasm. She always wiggles away from me on bed because it "feels to much", so a rope should fix that problem.

In any case I will come over to Cebu if my schedule allows it. Thanks for the invitations, friends!

B, almost on the plane.

Tally Wacker
08-13-12, 00:29
Why don't you just paste your post to your DIA profile.

Signed up today on DIA, read a few pages for this thread but obviously it's time consuming.

I've ran into problems:

Only ugly girls are msg'ing me, so I assume the sexy one you need to contact first right?

About the sexy ones, how to stand out? They must get flooded with msg'es.

I am from swiss, I think it would be so much easier if I was from canada or the USA. None of these girls know

Where swiss is. One asked me if swiss was richer than the phils. Another asked me why I stay in swiss.

And not move in "richer" countries like canada or USA. Stupid * la Suisse see'est de la bombe beébeé.

Alo how to bypass this boring shit I like your profile / where are you from etc.

How to bring the idea that I am open to meet girls, respect them, treat them nicely, compensate them,

But not want to give them falses hopes of marriage. I don't think it's fair to take advantage of poor.

Girls with misleading information even if they provide us with some.

Wicked Roger
08-13-12, 06:40
Hmmm. Now things are getting even more interesting.

Note the usage of "partially" though, because I will never be normal again in this incarnation. Like walking out on thin ice to contemplate to leave my perversion behind. What will be next? Leaches, high heels or (and) pissing in the face? God save me from my twisted mind. LOL. I have one girlfriend that agreed to let me tie her up and lick her until she gets at least one orgasm. She always wiggles away from me on bed because it "feels to much", so a rope should fix that problem.

In any case I will come over to Cebu if my schedule allows it. Thanks for the invitations, friends!

B, almost on the plane.Barba.

I can help save you from your twisted mind . Let uncle WR be your moral guidance counsellor. And what is wrong with tieing her up and licking her while she wears FM heels? LOL.

If you need further pervions (well to try) ask uncle WR as he knows a few interesting people. Save you from perversions or just increase and expand them.

See you soon