PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Chit Chat

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

MrWoolyBooly
03-31-16, 20:48
No original pic should ever be used, so as sympathetic you are to Symp, sorry to say but he's as much the problem as the idiot who shared the pic in the first place. I'm surprised he was crying a river and trying to shift the blame to the poster. Didn't seem like he felt he was the cause of the problem.Whatever we think of Mr Symp's actions, why absolve the villain who shared the girl's pictures where her friends and family were guaranteed to see them? Error in judgment is one thing, we've all made mistakes. Malicious and gratuitous damage to a lady's personal life is simply evil.

Cunning Stunt
04-01-16, 05:51
Of course, everyone is assuming that Symph's story is 100% true and he is not just being a complete drama queen, flouncing off into the sunset because some bad men had the effrontery to doubt his slightly 'Mills & Boonish' but interesting epic yarns or even worse, take the p-I-s-s (written so because the auto-corrector balks at any urinary content in text) out of his erotic adventures.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are we are asked to swallow whole the facts that a member here recognised the girl in question, knew her name and facebook details and presumably was a fb friend thus allowing him to post the offending pics on her timeline? And that, coincidentally, that he / she is enough of the complete, malicious bastard to go ahead and; out' the poor girl. Why would anyone wish to go to so much trouble?

Presumably the rascally scoundrel was hiding behind a pseudonym and had no personal photos in his gallery. However it surprises me that Symph has not taken the trouble to reveal the facebook nom de plume of the offender so that can all send him 'yah, boo' messages.

Mua Tur
04-01-16, 06:11
Whatever we think of Mr Symp's actions, why absolve the villain who shared the girl's pictures where her friends and family were guaranteed to see them? Error in judgment is one thing, we've all made mistakes. Malicious and gratuitous damage to a lady's personal life is simply evil.Its simple.

The girls we met in bars or clubs and if we post their pics in this forum; that's not going to harm her. Better we could say that will bring her more advantage in marketing.

The social girls (from any class) we are meeting from different sources (dating or in any personal connections) we need to more care about their exposes. If we post their pics in place doesn't that harm their social lives?

Who need to be careful in first hand?

Hutsori
04-01-16, 07:46
A few guys here have been pretty tough on him and at least one did major damage both to some local girls and and to other guys who visit Davao in the future. Why? Aren't we here to help and support each other?
(many more words)
A well-reasoned comment. I look forward to reading more from you.

As westy states, nothing is fool proof. I think a fella has a responsibility to determine whether or not a girl is in it for the money. Presumably people have conversations in which some biographical info is exchanged. A well-spoken, educated, and professionally employed Filipina (who do exist) is quite different from a poorly educated carinderia worker who can't string together more a few sentences. Granted, these two are at the opposite ends of the spectrum of women, so it behooves you to fine tune your ho'dar. We all have the ability to discern things from verbal and non-verbal communication. If after spending time with a person you're still uncertain about her motivations (sex or money) then it's better to put money in her purse. If you are later scolded the excuse "I wanted to buy you something nice, but I didn't have time" is better than "Why are you upset? I thought you were a prostitute."

If you not interested in meeting working girls then invest the time in pre-meeting conversation, written and verbal, to better understand who she is and what she wants. Preparation can go a long way in eliminating unwanted outcomes.

Member #4387
04-01-16, 08:52
who can't string together more a few sentences. You hit the nail here. This is actually how I vet out girls I don't want to meet. I write typical long msgs with many questions in them (yeah yeah I know; with my simplified english, not my native tounge you know). Even so, I find this to be a good meter on how a girls education is going along. I am tired from girls I dedicate long msg and only the last question is answered. A bit OT but still worth mentioning.

Econo Tech
04-01-16, 11:29
To most girls (and almost all pinay), here is a pretty accurate math formula: Good lunch + Taxi + Good sex + No future contact = *Asshole Guy!*. You know, that might be one of Murphy's Laws. Sorry Symp. If none of your girls get bruised, I'm all for your model of getting the chicas. However I think in a poor country like phils, it won't always be working.I do agree with you.

In my case who turned up with no expectation, but minor rewards, ended up leaving on friendly terms and and was willing to come back again.

Those who turned up with no expectation (as they claimed) and left with nothing much other than taxi fare turned up to be a bit of drama at times.

Well, more than one tried to bait me pretending to be a jilted BF. Or made me change my SIM Card and hotel.

Didn't a wise man say, you pay the girl to leave?

It doesn't have to be earth shattering, mind blowing 10 K or 20 K or 50 K. Even if you paid as pocket money 2 K to 3 K as allowance for spending, she won't mind, nor will she cry her heart to her friend, who, pretending to take revenge on the cheap foreigner, end up screwing the girl's own life. It happened to me, with a friend's friend's friend from Bulacan.

When this girl came, I really had not much peso left and no mood to change, so we went to Robinsons Malater, had a great lunch, and when we walked back, she asked if she can reset. So yes says me, and have fun and then sent her out, though I was wondering why she's bit reluctant to leave.

A few days later, her bakla friend calls me, which I ignored then I get messages that it is the brother who know I took advantage of a Filipino etc. Etc. I am like. Go fuck yourself, and told the friend who I know initially, that I am being blackmailed.

Within a day, the first girl went over to the supposed victim's house and told the mother that the daughter is blackmailing some good friend, whom the daughter went to say Hello, and all. And then the mother found out that daughter had not been at classes that day etc. Etc.

To cut the story short, they identified the bakla and bakla, to save his skin, said that was all planned by the daughter. And went on to say the daughter slept with me etc. Etc. - details that weren't required per se.

So it ended, and then whenever I was invited to San Jose Del Monte, I gave a wide berth to that area.

All that could have been avoided if I had donated maybe 1 K or 2 K.

Life is Fun in the Philippines.

P.S., I am of course not so hot and handsome like Symp, to have girls throwing themselves over me.

Presumably the rascally scoundrel was hiding behind a pseudonym and had no personal photos in his gallery. However it surprises me that Symph has not taken the trouble to reveal the facebook nom de plume of the offender so that can all send him 'yah, boo' messages.Probably the story is true, I know a few guys who play the knight in shining armor role, so they can lend a shoulder and then fxxk the girl in return.

Works a lot of times.

WestCoast1
04-01-16, 14:43
Its simple.

The girls we met in bars or clubs and if we post their pics in this forum; that's not going to harm her. Better we could say that will bring her more advantage in marketing.

The social girls (from any class) we are meeting from different sources (dating or in any personal connections) we need to more care about their exposes. If we post their pics in place doesn't that harm their social lives?Respectfully disagree. Girls working in bars or clubs might be harmed by being 'out'-ed. Many bar girl's family / friends have no idea the girl is hooking. Posting her pic assuming you are 'advertising' her more business, is something you should get her approval for before-hand. I have asked girls this before, and its a rare girl who gives that a thumbs-up.

Dg8787
04-01-16, 15:08
For those that don't mind posting pictures that will out the girl (s) should post their own pictures of themselves too. What? We have a different standard about that!

Member #4387
04-01-16, 15:37
For those that don't mind posting pictures that will out the girl (s) should post their own pictures of themselves too. What? We have a different standard about that!In the ideal world that would be ok but I guess the world is not like that. This subject surface from time to time and, as Cunning says, he (symp) might well be a dramaqueen. I find it hard he can not know who the actual person is and if he does he should out him. This gives the story lack of cred. Still guys in every fashion outing a fellow BM like this is under the belt and more. If he has screamed to another fellow like the BM Taiwan or sth its even worse. And he write his defense speach in this forum.

Symps mistake was to be so over the top stating "Mindanao girls is the best", "Mindanao tits is the best", and I am so good this and that etc etc. I've been there done that and the forum doesn't react quite well into that. If he only wrote "I think" bcs that's a personal opinion then I would kept my silence. But when he brags of semi pretty girls that way (my opinion) then I couldn't help it but had to "attack" him. I would never outed him though.

I am fairly young myself (in this board that is) and have no trouble getting Hi so girls. Many of them from Mindanao, which tells me that the most beautiful ones go to the big city to make their looks matter. They don't stay in Mindanao / davao whatsoever to await a lucky cheapo come by. Beeing careful with money is not me and no one is ever allowed out of my room without a little something (3/4000). I call it guilt money I have to pay as I cheat on a different level than most coupled guys do, damn it.

In another forum, in which I posted nice pics of a girl I fucked and with my cum on her tits a rat told her. She was, to say the least furious with anger. I calmed her down somewhat and made her out the fellow BM. He must have smelled what was comming as he for the administrators had used an artificial e-mail adress and artificial name. He was never to be seen or heard of again. Thats the closest I ever been catching the guy outing me (happened 3 times here and 3 times in another sex site directed ro phils.

And people send me pms they recognize this or that girl but I say bullocks. Not even close. This is after I started blurring some pics. So far after that everyone has been wrong.

WestCoast1
04-02-16, 15:56
There is a degree of misogyny, and frankly, anti-Asian sentiment on the Pilipino forums that I don't see on the other country's pages. Conversation moved to this thread, to minimize PG comments.

Question: Given the nature of the board, isn't misogyny (in at least some small form) part of what we are about? The nature of this beast is to use women for sex (only), dump them in the morning, then move on to the next girl. Or maybe we keep them for a few days, a week in Boracay perhaps. But we are in phils (or Thailand or Columbia) for the girls. I'm sure many of us travel there for other reasons also (biz, friends to see, etc), but if you were to remove the (usable) ladies from the equation, few people would be traveling to Pilipines.

WestCoast1
04-02-16, 16:16
SNIP
Within a day, the first girl went over to the supposed victim's house and told the mother that the daughter is blackmailing some good friend, whom the daughter went to say Hello, and all. And then the mother found out that daughter had not been at classes that day etc. Etc.

To cut the story short, they identified the bakla and bakla, to save his skin, said that was all planned by the daughter. And went on to say the daughter slept with me etc. Etc. - details that weren't required per se. SNIP

All that could have been avoided if I had donated maybe 1 K or 2 K.That story is a bit convoluted, and I did not understand it. The gist is that you failed to donate to this particular girl, and later her family / friend / bakla took the matter to heart and caused trouble. Yes?

ET's story is the exact kind of thing that I was talking about before (men talking on the board of burning thru pinay without giving anything will get attacked by the brotherhood here). The OP (Symp in this case) is usually not culturally literate about expectation among the population. Argument to make that case: Both Symp and DS have similar approach, and similar girls (mid-upper crust). One gives money, one does not. Interestingly, I would guess that DS' girls *never* complain when he puts a few blues into her purse (even when she does not need it). The nature of the (feminine) beast is to want more. The converse: how many will return if he gave them nothing? If the answer is "all of them", then you-go-boy and keep up the good work. If the answer is not "all of them" (and it won't be; ala ET), then something is wrong.

While the idea that mid-upper crust girls don't need the money seems legit from a non-pinoy perspective, pinoy culture can be a bit different. More on this later. For those who live in phils and understand the culture better than myself, I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts.

Member #4387
04-03-16, 01:15
That story is a bit convoluted, and I did not understand it. The gist is that you failed to donate to this particular girl, and later her family / friend / bakla took the matter to heart and caused trouble. Yes?

ET's story is the exact kind of thing that I was talking about before (men talking on the board of burning thru pinay without giving anything will get attacked by the brotherhood here). The OP (Symp in this case) is usually not culturally literate about expectation among the population. Argument to make that case: Both Symp and DS have similar approach, and similar girls (mid-upper crust). One gives money, one does not. Interestingly, I would guess that DS' girls *never* complain when he puts a few blues into her purse (even when she does not need it). The nature of the (feminine) beast is to want more. The converse: how many will return if he gave them nothing? If the answer is "all of them", then you-go-boy and keep up the good work. If the answer is not "all of them" (and it won't be; ala ET), then something is wrong.

While the idea that mid-upper crust girls don't need the money seems legit from a non-pinoy perspective, pinoy culture can be a bit different. More on this later. For those who live in phils and understand the culture better than myself, I wouldn't mind hearing your thoughts.Interesting and I do believe your into something. As I do screen girls a tad before meetups (those who can string a couple of sentenses togeteher and answer more than one question at the same time etc etc, to me a proof of somewhat edu). I have on occations forgot to pay (I am allways in a drunken state while mongering), I have fought with girls to accept money, I've been beaten (purseslammings) for giving money and I've been asked for money ofcourse. The girls get an pretty good idea I am not going to relationshiip them so my instinct tells me I should pay my due. I call it on my own behalf guilt money as I know what I am doing is simply wrong towards my GF but its an addiction which I probably would need proffesional help to overcome (Bruce Springsteen, we shall overcome).

Viewed from the girls angel a bigissue for them is to not come forward as prostitutes and cash (blue notes) state them are exactly the oposite from what they think they are. You can in some cases say I make them prostitutes them beeing unwilling etc. Its important to wrap the donation in nice wordings. I call it a gift and since I do hate shopping (I realy do) I tell them its better you just have some cash from me, not bcs we fucked but bcs I want you to have a little something. I say ofcourse, bullshit ofcourse, that your pussy is valuable and if I realy would give you money for the sex it would have been worth 10 thousands of pisos. Even if english is not my native tounge, its still better than most flip girls so it might sound convincing.

Rightfully I get very little trouble about my girls and almost without exceptions they like to return. This goeas also for the angry ones and the ones I from drunk reasons forgot to pay. They view me in most cases as a decent bloke beeing quite open of my intentions. I am open about them as I allways say I would prefer to meet girls under the "friends with benefit" umbrella. This goes a long way. For girls I pick up in malls or nightclubs I am, if I remember, open and say this will only be an ONS and they are fine with it (like back home I must say).

Most of my girls are city girls. They may not been born here but they have lived here long enough to change their mind from the provincial thinking of "I want baby and a good husband". Well maybe if they think like that theyve been trained to also enjoy themself and as also girls do like sex this is how I can assist them. In my life, this and my methods, are as efficient as hitting them girliebars to get that pukie we all crave. At least when I have a portifolie of like 2500 flips here and another 437 in a newly created very fake FB for the rest of Asia (well the world would be more accurate). Thank you and good night.

WestCoast1
04-03-16, 05:55
Viewed from the girls angel a bigissue for them is to not come forward as prostitutes and cash (blue notes) state them are exactly the oposite from what they think they are.Three stories of such.

1. Way back in the day I picked up a young honey SW on Burgos. She was with a group of her friends. I offered the going rate for a LT and up we went to the room. We had a lovely time. Even though it was many years ago I still remember the evening. After the shag we both lay there in the dark, waiting to nod off to sleep. But slumber did not come right away and we started talking. She told me loads about her family. In the morning she started another round. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. I took her to breakfast, we exchanged numbers and YM and kept in touch. Each time I came to Manila she would come over at least one night, and after breakfast in the morning I'd stuff the same amount in her purse and off she went. We never discussed money after the first night. After a few years, she stopped communicating abruptly and we did not see each other for several more years. Out of the blue she started YM-ing with me. I assumed she had found a boyfriend. She agreed to meet the following week on my upcoming trip. We met for a drink and headed to my hotel in Malate. Once in the room she got a bit shy and stared at her feet, then came out with this: "Last time we are together. Before. You give me nothing". Huh? "Yes. You give nothing when I leave hotel. No help". Me? "Yes". Damn! Sorry! That's an oversight. "Its why I don't come back a long time to you". I will be sure to remedy the situation, double in the morning and a bit more for your upset. That took care of the situation. This girl is obviously different than Symp's, and compensation is expected.

2. A girl from DIA (Janet). Normal girl. She was not a poor girl, and we never slept together. But we got together in her province not far from Manila and I met the family. Next she introduced me to her best friend from school days, "Nina". Both gals were in their 30's. Nina was HOT. And she lived in the town's nicest neighborhood. Lovely 2-story home, nice clothes, kids, rich foreign husband (out of phils, working in his home country). We had ice tea at Nina's house, where I met her son / daughter. Nina invited us to hear a live band that evening. On the way to the bar we picked up another couple, so there were 5 people out for the night. The band was great. In the 2 hours at the bar we consumed p1600 in food / drink. Janet and I had 2 san migs each, p200. The rest of the tab was the other couple and Nina consuming mixed drinks, a tall beer tower, and appetizers. When the waitress brought the bill, I tossed down a p500 note, not expecting change. Some discussion in tagalog, and Janet said to me: "You have to pay it all, one-six". Huh? Nina is the one who invited us. Why would I have to pay it all? I'm glad to pick up 1/3. Can't the other couple pay some of this? "No. They are poor. Nina say you pay all". Well, $35 is not a lot of money to throw down for a good time, so I tossed it down, and we all went home. Janet dropped me at the hotel before heading home. I told her that in western culture, the one who invites (Nina) is usually the one who pays. Off she went.

In the morning Janet picked me up to take me to the bus terminal. We were early. She mentioned that she'd spoken to Nina, and Nina wanted to speak with me, and we were going to stop briefly at Nina's home. I assumed Nina would apologize for the money / foods thing. Whoa! Was I wrong! Once at Nina's house she sent the kids upstairs to their bedrooms. She laid right into me: "Look around. Look outside my window. You see that?" Um, yes, the street. So what? "When you see that street, do you think you are in America right now?" No, we are in Philippines. Why? "Correct. You are not in your country. You are in my country. Janet tell me in your country you pay for foods when foreigner comes. Yes?" Yes ma'am. If someone paid to fly to my country and visit, I could not let him pay for my dinner out. "Well this is not America. We make a foreigner pay. This is *our* way". She was hot (angry). Nina did you invite the other couple, planning to make me pay for the evening? "Yes of course. Why not? I know you have money". The look on Nina's face said "Can they make you foreigners ANY dumber?" The pained look on her face also said: "You're just not getting it!" This was an argument that is not win-able. I bid her a good day and made my egress to the bus, never again seeing Janet or returning to that provincial city. You are getting a bit of culture directly from the horse's (Nina) mouth: "We make a foreigner pay. This is our way".

3. In the late 2000's I met a Cebuana through another gent. We never met in real life, but we had many discussions in YM. Nice lady. Mid-30's, well-groomed, educated, good work, wealthy Cebu family. When I met her online, she had just become engaged to a European. There were several topics of interest we shared, and we had great discussions online. She is extremely moral and prudish. Shortly after she moved to Europe and married her guy. All seemed fine for about 1 year. Our habit was to chat online about once a week. Then she went dark for several weeks, ignoring my occasional YM "How are you? Long time" messages. Finally she emailed, saying her marriage was out of control, and her hubby had tried to cut her off from the internet. The email was long and rambling, saying her mother wanted her to come home and bring money. Much of the email did not make sense. I emailed back to ask for clarification. It took several more days for her email reply, and she asked if we could set a time in her late morning to chat YM while her hubby was at work. We did, and the story is as such: A few weeks prior, the mother in Cebu told daughter in Europe that the family home in Cebu needed new roofing: well over p100 k. The parents are wealthy and could easily afford the new roofing. But mom wanted new son-in-law to pay half. Daughter in Europe is not wanting to broach it with hubby, correctly assuming he will not want to get involved in paying in-law bills in phils when the family can afford such. Mom pressures daughter. Daughter brings up the situation with hubby, and the sh*t hits the euro-fan. Hubby finally agrees to pay a little tiny amount to the family (p5000), which pisses off mom in Cebu. Weeks of negotiations go by, finally hubby disconnects the home Internet service. Mom calls daughter and orders her home.

Hubby moves in to separate bedroom. Daughter is torn. In chat on cam she told me that she was preparing to go home to Cebu. "I have to find more than 50,000 pesos to bring to my family. No idea where I will get it". Um, why do YOU have to bring that kind of money? Don't they already have the money? "My family expect it. I have a debt to them. I must have it when I go there. This is simple but its difficult". I see. Girl you are educated and sharp: You believe in that utang na loob stuff? She just stared at into the computer cam at me. The look on her face said: "Could they make you foreigners ANY dumber?" Alternate explanation of the look on her face: "You're just not getting it!". She had the same look on her face the Nina had. Later this story had both a sad and happy ending.

I bring these 3 items up for a reason. Not all of them have to do with giving something to a sex partner. But all of these things, these expectations, are deeply engrained into the community psyche in Philippines. You also see it in other places. For example, you step out of LA Caf with your date, a taxi pulls alongside, and some street urchin opens the taxi door for you and your date. You thank him and get inside the vehicle. The urchin holds out his hand for a tip. The idea of not getting something from someone else (especially foreigners), even for the smallest of reasons, can be out of bounds for pinoy (rich or poor).

Member #4387
04-03-16, 10:17
In light of your writings (which I must say is a genuine and sane wording) I have allways played the thought; "what if I didn't pay". I would out from unstatical observation believe that approx 90% of my objects would have left my room without mentioning anything. Ofcourse as stated I don't know the truth behind this but its my gut feeling telling me the percentage is about right.

Me on the other hand is not like that. Some of my girls earn, according to themself, between 30 to 50 K a month. In my country that's next to nothing (and I know this is flip country but still I know where I come from and act accordingly) and I would highly promote that also these pinays wants a little extra. I frankly doesn't care if a girl likes me or not. I am not here to establish real feelings, just lust.

I hunt in my segment of them and they have to accept my moneys I add here and there, even if they want them or not. In some cases I force money on them but frankly (almost) everyone thanks me after, mostly per sms.

So in light of this I now have gone to the wild side. I have been administrating a newly finished trip where I didn't pay any girls. This as an experiment not bcs of resession in my country hehe. It worked out fine and girls, like Symp would say, loved to meet me. I met a girl close to one mayor in a provincial outskirt town from Manila who arrived with guarded escort, I met one girl famous in television, the normal cabincrewgirls I know from flips, a busdriver, a spoiled little brat living from her fathers piloting and and. I will post pics later from a few of them ofcourse as these are my conquests. I will send them money later to pay my guilt moneys. Not a cheapo.

Econo Tech
04-04-16, 07:29
That story is a bit convoluted, and I did not understand it. The gist is that you failed to donate to this particular girl, and later her family / friend / bakla took the matter to heart and caused trouble. Yes?
I didn't donate money and the girl (X) cried her heart out to her bakla, and the bakla thought he should teach the foreigner a lesson.

When the plot unraveled, when I told the girl who introduced X to me, and then they all figured out it was the bakla friend of X who created the drama. Even though X didn't want any drama.

Hence, my thought, if you pay 1 K, 2 K or 3 K, you can stand with a straight face and tell them to f off, after all, the girl got paid for her travel expenses and all and, don't, FFS, say that was for sex.

Hutsori
04-04-16, 08:43
Conversation moved to this thread, to minimize PG comments.

Question: Given the nature of the board, isn't misogyny (in at least some small form) part of what we are about? Depends. If it's a working girl maybe she just wants to get paid and split. Maybe the girl, working or not, just wants to get laid. I've known a lot women here who prefer foreigners because the potential blowback is low; we're not participants in the local gossip circles. I've known plenty of Filipinas who fetishise or objectify foreign men. Women have told me foreigners are easier to talk to about sex, in particular kinks, because we're either less judgmental or they don't fret too much about our judgments. Now, if a fella misleads a girl with promises of relationship leading to marriage and it's BS, it's certainly exploiting a person, and it's likely misogyny. If you're straight with people and aren't manipulative or coercive then you're cool in my book.

I find a lot of the gender and identity politics to consist of group-based sweeping generalisations and catastrophising. I look at things on a individual, case-by-case basis.

Hutsori
04-04-16, 08:52
So in light of this I now have gone to the wild side. I have been administrating a newly finished trip where I didn't pay any girls. This as an experiment not bcs of resession in my country hehe. It worked out fine and girls, like Symp would say, loved to meet me.

Welcome to the dark side. ;)

You've done your due diligence. You vet before meeting, and generally limit yourself to a socio-economic group that isn't motivated by money - looking at Maslow''s hierarchy of needs they are beyond the lowest two levels. They're looking to have sexual fun, perhaps even build up their self esteem.

Yes, for some girls sex is a commercial transaction, but this isn't true for all. If you discerned incorrectly, and they are motivated by money, it's likely they won't see you again; they may think the first was a mistake and so will return, expecting to resume receiving compensation. The only way to reach a conclusion is to continue with your experiments on your subsequent visits. If you find a fall off in repeat meetings, then you'll have a better idea of each girl's reasons for seeing you.

Member #4387
04-04-16, 09:22
Welcome to the dark side. ;)

You've done your due diligence. You vet before meeting, and generally limit yourself to a socio-economic group that isn't motivated by money - looking at Maslow''s hierarchy of needs they are beyond the lowest two levels. They're looking to have sexual fun, perhaps even build up their self esteem.

Yes, for some girls sex is a commercial transaction, but this isn't true for all. If you discerned incorrectly, and they are motivated by money, it's likely they won't see you again; they may think the first was a mistake and so will return, expecting to resume receiving compensation. The only way to reach a conclusion is to continue with your experiments on your subsequent visits. If you find a fall off in repeat meetings, then you'll have a better idea of each girl's reasons for seeing you.Like Westie, GE, u and a few others have sane postings. But you guys write with a certain undertone stating, and I believe its true, you know your bearings around in phils and also know your way around ladies. Even if, not a vet like u guys, i also start to get to know my way around flip girls i learn something new everyday. It wouldnt surprise me if u also would nod ur head agreeing in this statement?

From my experiment I learned 2 things. 1. Cheapos can still relax its no problem getting the pussy for free. 2 Even socalled well heeled ladies do have needs and need the little extra, no moneys ever mentioned, but I could see they would been happy gotten at least something (they have higher consume cost in their life earning like 50 k a month).

All can relax for all 27 girls I did my latest trip I took their ID and I will send them money (3/4000 pisos each). I can not stand having pukie for free, sorry. This in light of that I don't need the confirmation from them I am attractive and they are so lucky I WANT TO SLEEP with them. We will allways have guys like paisadash, Symp etc here and that's okay. It spices up the forum from time to time. But we see, historicaly, they come and vanish, never to be seen again. I sometimes get a feeling they are just trolling.

For some they do like me as the person I am and just wants to fuck from pure lust. In which all is great but to me not enough. I need pay them (the guilt money).

Sympalogy
04-04-16, 10:14
Yo people, please stop with the weirdo PMs.

Hi,

Who do you think you are?

YOu are immoral and very evil PERVERT.

you are sexual pervert , sick and need psychiatric treatment because you are sex addict.

I do not feel sorry about you at all what happen to you. You do not deserve better
AND I AM SURE YOU WILL SUFFER IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THESE GIRLS.

It is YOU with your INSANE sex addict behaviour.

Hope one day they will keep you arrested there. I wish this for you.

By the way:
I don't believe your stories anyway. These are nice fantasies.

If you go on living your life of infidelity do not wonder that you one morning do not wake up anymore due to having a bullet between your eyes.

Just my 50 cents for that.

Member #4387
04-04-16, 10:29
Yo people, please stop with the weirdo PMs.Symp, that's under the belt from this guy. But believe me I have outed myself heavily inside this forum and I have also got "threatning" msgs. Nothing to loose any sleep over but still not nice. I learned to lower my voice, so to speak, and the only thing I had against you was your statements that Mindanao girls like this or that was the best. Well, we all know that the most successful Mindanao girls Have flown up to Manila and mostly stay upskirts Makati. I fuck loads of them. So no, the best girls are not based in Mindanao or Davao whatever(which is what i think)
I actually only missed from u in ur precious posts; "i think" from u:-) bcs that makes it ur subjective opinion and not an universal truth..

That we have different taste in ladies is fair enough. You can dislike mine and I can dislike urs. Its just the way of life. Still I don't like people threatining you or out you. Thats low. I would still promote you to keep post pics I know I will. Even more if i get bad comments. Its our conquests so why not be proud of them. The lurkers will still only be lurkers. Obviously they pay attention and it wouldnt surprise me of one of me and u enemies have seen a girl or something he thought might be truthful as in cheating him. I know this happened one time(long time ago)and the guy was furious. In my book why attack me while it is the girl who did the cheating.. After this i stopped telling when i am in phils. So my reports come from, sometimes when i am here and sometimes when i am back home..
In short i would promote people to post pics. No need for, but preferred ofcourse, beautiful girls. This to show off our conquests:-) i know some ppl here hate that(lurkers), thats why i repeatadly say so and will keep posting..

Run Mann
04-04-16, 11:20
Yo people, please stop with the weirdo PMs.You can RIP here by turning off the receive PM option in your settings function. Or if you're truly done here delete your account and no one else will contact you with the weirdo PMs. Posting these type of messages will only encourage others to contact you and keep this drama alive but this may be a case of stop meaning go.

AirlineCrew
04-04-16, 12:57
I actually only missed from u in ur precious posts; "i think" from u:-) bcs that makes it ur subjective opinion and not an universal truth..However we should remember that not all members on these boards are native english speakers. I'm pretty fluent but I'm not a native english speaker. Saying "I think" or claiming something is the best might not always be different to some people. Now I don't know if this is the case here (I did not follow the whole debate cause it got too nasty for my taste on both sides) so I'm not blaming you for anything Donald but just saying in general that some people don't know the nuances in english language.

Now my story:

In the beginning I dated in Thailand, meet up with some middle class girl with a nice job and her friends (big mistake) sat at the dinner table all evening and they were totally ignoring me. Yabbering in Thai all the time (which I don't speak at all) ordering food and drinks. They talked about me certainly, I could feel that for sure. Then the waiter shows up and drops the bill in front of me. I look at them and they are looking at me in silence. I already knew I was being duped and since it wasn't that much I just paid. Girl got all sweet to me and told me I was so good with her friends. They did not even speak one word of english to me even though they could since they did introduce themselves to me. Well girl fucked me well that night so that's somethng but lessons learned. This is why I now only do p4 p in Thailand. It actually costs me more then that dinner, but I'm just too foreign to deal with this "the foreigner must pay everything" less hassle and better feeling with p4 p in my book.

Thank god though for Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Honk Kong and even China where they have a different attitude.

Well got to go, meeting a gorgeous ex-cabin attendant in 15 min, going out for dinner. And yes I will pay but it will give me a different feeling because I'm not expected to pay (well perhaps they do but it's just different I'm sure you guys know what I mean).

Cheers.

ALC.

Hutsori
04-04-16, 14:49
Yo people, please stop with the weirdo PMs.I thought myself sufficiently jaded that little shocks me, but then I read the message you received and I have to say that's alarming to me, even as a person who isn't involved. Understandably for you this is annoying and even upsetting. I dislike a person harassing members. I hope you reported the incident to Jackson, and if you receive further messages you report them too. I think you did the right thing by posting that message here because we now know who it is and what kind of nonsense this person is up to. Block if you see fit. Too often I read of online bullying such as twitter storms, and often the abusers win because the person is forced to apologise, quit their job, or they delete their account. This only emboldens the bullies. Donald has the right response to them: "that's why I repeatadly say so and will keep posting."

Don't let the bastards get you down.

FWIW, sympalogy, I've enjoyed your contributions, and I hope to read more.

Hutsori
04-04-16, 15:17
Even if, not a vet like u guys, i also start to get to know my way around flip girls i learn something new everyday. It wouldnt surprise me if u also would nod ur head agreeing in this statement?

I learn something from each person I meet, and even from those I've met often. I learn something from the comments I read, even when it's a newbie. The most important thing I've learnt is a person is not a country or a culture. Sure, these things have influence, but if I treat each person based on sweeping generalisations and stereotypes I know I would have only embarrassed myself and missed out on getting to know a person. Prejudging people, "Filipinos do this", and "Japanese do that", and "Americans are this way" is lazy thinking.

One thing to keep in mind is Filipinos can be guilty of it too.

Sympalogy
04-05-16, 00:49
I actually only missed from u in ur precious posts; "i think" from u:-)Ok, I THINK Mindanao girls are the best. I don't doubt the best ones go to Manila, I just get them here before they leave. So that's the only thing pissing you off? I just mean according to what I like in women, Mindanao girls are more to my liking because I find Luzon girls to be skinner with smaller boobs and ass than I like.

However we should remember that not all members on these boards are native english speakers.Yes, English is not my native language. (:

I thought myself sufficiently jaded that little shocks me, but then I read the message you received and I have to say that's alarming to me, even as a person who isn't involved.What's worse is that guy PMed me before asking for help to find an apartment in Davao, and asked me in which building I stayed, and when I told him he answered with that weird PM talking about putting a bullet between my eyes.

It's not because I've been with a girl he dated, in another PM he said it's because I post pictures about the girls that don't know they will be shared in ISG, and he feels compelled to revenge that. It was totally messed up to ask for help like that, know where I stay, then threaten me. I didn't expect it on this board, ISG is becoming full of weirdos.

it surprises me that Symph has not taken the trouble to reveal the facebook nom de plume of the offender so that can all send him 'yah, boo' messages.Do you really expect the girl to still talk to me and go through the trouble to help me know the guy who "showed her my true colors?" I'm not welcome with that girl anymore.

We will allways have guys like paisadash, Symp etc here and that's okay. It spices up the forum from time to time. But we see, historicaly, they come and vanish, never to be seen again. I'm only "vanishing" from Philippines boards where I am persona non grata. I'll still be in the other places boards where I am welcome and became a Senior member.

It was great to do that but won't repeat. I mean she was so shy I won't even count her. I bought her a chocolate box, but when the taxi arrived I did hide it because I don't think she deserves it. She was pissed about the missing chocolate case that she could not locate, but hey, it will go to a good cause: to a girl who will deserve it hehe.

It was my first time doing that, it felt right, and I got away with it. Still, don't pity her, she had a good lunch and a comfortable ride in the taxi coming and going, plus some good sex, so chocolates are a bonus only for winners in my book. You guys are getting me totally wrong, really. I think your view is colored by some other people before who abused these girls. I am totally fair to the Pinays I meet.

If a girl is a true GFE and give me sex that I'd pay for somewhere else, I really do give her all the help I can. For example, Girl 44 only earns 3 k pesos per month. Every time I met her, I gave her 2 k pesos (I wrote about giving her money in my reports, but it seems nobody reads that part), so a total of 8 k and she earned every single cent of that. This excluding taxi money and lunch / dinner etc.

She's not the only one but it's not the majority of the girls because if they are starfish in bed (or they refuse money like the officer girl who just left my bed this morning), I will not insist. With some, I'll get take out food so they will take to their families. Some girls "want" to spend money on me and insist to do so, but I think it's kind of a ploy to get a husband, and it is their choice.

That Chinese girl had an iPhone 6's plus, is in an expensive private school / university, and was a snotty entitled bisshh who kept on whining about everything. I bought those chocolates, she did not deserve them. I gave them to the next sweet girl that entered my door.

Plus, I have chatted with these girls for 3 months. The ones looking for money ALREADY asked within that time, and if a girl will chat 3 months and not ask, it's a big sign that's not the prime motivation.

Just know that really, Pinays have sexual needs too and not all of those girls are getting them fulfilled. Many of these girls are horny but they really don't want a one night stand. They do return to have sex with me when they're horny even when they don't get money out of me. Many just want to be fucked by someone without tainting their reputation and staying good girls in the eyes of filipinos.

Many also tell me they wish to have a baby with similar height, pointed nose, and eyes like me. I tell them "someday".

I don't feel guilty about having sex with them at all. I make sure they have as many orgasms as I can give them before they leave the room, I put their pleasure before mine. It is a fair exchange even to the ones who I don't give money to.

But really, I know these girl's lives. The very few who really need the money do get it from me IF I get GFE from them. Most don't "need" it (of course if I gave them 10 k pesos they wouldn't complain), but if I was going to pay 10 k or turn the relationship into pure P4 P, I would go to a pure P4 P destination rather than "dating".

I mean at the rate of girls I am meeting, and because I am staying here a long time, I can't just go give every girl 5 k pesos and be fine with it. I spend around 1 k for coming / return taxi + good food. If I gave every girl 1 k extra just because they opened their legs, at the end of 3 months I would have spent 200 k pesos on the girls, which is not ok to me if most of the girls are boring in bed. If I was going to spend 200 k pesos purely on P4 P, I'd much rather go to Sao Paulo.

I do spend big money on short trips. You can check my Barcelona reports, I spent there 9 days, and got the most expensive luxury escorts I could find. I had one Brazilian pornstar in barcelona for 600 euros for 1 hour, and she deserved every single cent of that. It was the best most passionate sex I have ever had. I am NOT getting that level of great sex with shy Davao girls, so I will not just go throw away 200 k pesos at the end of 3 months just because they open their legs and lie dormant in bed. Girl 44 is as good as any Brazilian girl in bed, and she got 8 k total from me in 4 meet-ups and I gave her that cash with a smile.

Anyway, I used that as proof before. More than 1 girl that I did not give more than taxi money, food and great sex returned, some 4 times to meet me, it shows they get something good out of this even if in your eyes you don't see it, they do. People don't stay in relationships where they get no value.

To show how much I do care, one of the girls bought me a wallet for 2500 pesos, which is I never asked for. I put in her purse 5 k, she got offended and told me she's not after money etc. So the next time I met her, I bought her a nice imported perfume for 5 k. I'm not taking advantage of the girls.

I just don't give girls money only because they opened their legs for me. If it's great GFE, I make sure they are satisfied in every way financially and otherwise. But if the girl is a starfish, which is quite common, she didn't "earn" more than to get some good oral orgasms, taxi money and good food. I have too much experience with great sex from P4 P to settle for mediocrity, and I can't know if a girl is good in bed until I have sex with them.

Buko Max
04-05-16, 02:03
Your dilemma has happened before on this photo gallery and others. It will happen again as long as members give clues to the identity of the girls.

Yes there are creeps on ISG, it comes with the territory!

No need to explain yourself, cut your loses and consider it a lesson learned!

Soapy Smith
04-05-16, 09:21
2. "Well this is not America. We make a foreigner pay. This is *our* way". She was hot (angry). Nina did you invite the other couple, planning to make me pay for the evening? "Yes of course. Why not? I know you have money". The look on Nina's face said "Can they make you foreigners ANY dumber?" The pained look on her face also said: "You're just not getting it!" This was an argument that is not win-able. I bid her a good day and made my egress to the bus, never again seeing Janet or returning to that provincial city. You are getting a bit of culture directly from the horse's (Nina) mouth: "We make a foreigner pay. This is our way".
I totally believe this story, but I am not convinced this is a universal practice in the Philippines. I have often been asked in advance to pay for a gathering, meal, picnic, even a swimming outing, when poor Filipinos are involved. But I have never had the cost sprung on me as they did to you. I have also been out with comfortably-employed Filipinos, even a few times with quite well-to-do Filipinos, who would not allow me to chip in on a collective bill. I have been in other settings in which the bill was passed around and everybody dutched-up their share or a little more. Granted, most of these situations were in Metro Manila, so maybe Nina's cultural practice holds in some other settings. But I think her cultural tradition is far from universal. Others may have had other experiences, but as Hutsori points out, most universals and stereotypes have various exceptions.

Sympalogy
04-05-16, 09:30
"Well this is not America. We make a foreigner pay. This is *our* way". I had opposite ends of the spectrum on this:

1. I had been with a Filipino family who didn't allow me to pay one cent, the father even tried to give me money like he did to other family members LOL.

2. I have been with a girl who insisted on bringing her best girl friend and her gay friend. I was taking them to a normal restaurant but they insisted they are too hungry and want a more classy restaurant "it's just near". At the end, of course they all looked at me, so I paid. Then they said let's go to a less crowded place for some coffee. We went, I thought coffee for 4 people, not a big deal, but they ordered another FULL MEAL for each again! I was like: how can such tiny people eat so much? Of course a lot was left over, they were just taking advantage of the situation where the foreigner is paying. The worst part, after that date, the girl doesn't want to meet me again, she said she's afraid because I am tall and big compared to her size, but that was only said after they took as much as they could that night. Anyway, it was a lesson learned, I either choose the restaurant or order food home if the girl is new to me.

Member #4387
04-05-16, 12:38
I had opposite ends of the spectrum on this:

1. I had been with a Filipino family who didn't allow me to pay one cent, the father even tried to give me money like he did to other family members LOL.

2. I have been with a girl who insisted on bringing her best girl friend and her gay friend. I was taking them to a normal restaurant but they insisted they are too hungry and want a more classy restaurant "it's just near". At the end, of course they all looked at me, so I paid. Then they said let's go to a less crowded place for some coffee. We went, I thought coffee for 4 people, not a big deal, but they ordered another FULL MEAL for each again! I was like: how can such tiny people eat so much? Of course a lot was left over, they were just taking advantage of the situation where the foreigner is paying. The worst part, after that date, the girl doesn't want to meet me again, she said she's afraid because I am tall and big compared to her size, but that was only said after they took as much as they could that night. Anyway, it was a lesson learned, I either choose the restaurant or order food home if the girl is new to me.I come from one environment I can get ladies dor free in most parts. If they claim they want money I cut them off. Anyway what I allways do is to send them or give them money (guilt moneys). I do even if the girl is the mayors daughter, cabincrew girl or other well heeled ladies I come by.

To pay my due, I do wether they like it or not. As I told earlier I experimented by not paying anything my last trip. It worked out just fine and I had 30 something girls (in my 7 day stay). I send them all 3/4000 by now. Some have picked the money up and are realy happy, others are furious of anger and don't want to pick up (I don't know if WU is returning the money to me or not and frankly I don't care as its still small moneys).

Like said before from other posters phils is phils and sane logic doesn't allways apply here. Girls won't mention anything regarding money but this is easily exploited by westerners. A little something is allways sane to donate.

I did have this Quezon based girl. I found out her parents owned 4 frenchaice 7-11 and several canteenas around Quezon. Her father started to give me money while I sat at one canteeina drinking my due SML. I told him I didn't need money and I was the one who was supposed to pay dor the whole party. Father became angry so I accepted his 5000 pisos xcluded free drnks and dinner (incl balut which I declined). Pocketing the money I afterwords travlled back to Ascott. Me and the girl I was with (daughter, we fucked inside their 3 stories marbelled and well maintained haouse. Incl one Range Rover and one Pajero (cars).

The daughter was happy I refunded the 5000 pisos on which she never claimed. But away from her father she accepted. Weird story but still true.

Since I reply you Symp, I think you have a pretty nubile awerness of the girls liking to you. You might well as me have no trouble hitting them girls up wherever you are at. But please donate your due at what costs. If a girl pick up WUed moneys or not at least we tried. Refermishnemts or not I don't know.

WestCoast1
04-13-16, 13:16
It is LOW. I hope he will expose him. I recently found out that a friend and I were spanking the same 22 yrs old in Cebu and I did not even mention to him. It is nice to kool, secretive and know how to take high road

IF the guy actually did this on FACEBOOK then you know who it is. TELL US!

And let us punish him!Lot of dissention on the Symp exposure thing (me too). Conversations minus pics moved to the chit / chat thread.

WestCoast1
04-14-16, 14:27
And following our recent comments about guys asking things in PM. " Say Westie, is that Ms X. Can you sent me her digits please bro?. " Big LOL.
Regarding such. In addition to requesting digits, there are members who incorrectly guess the identity of Ms X. The girl in the pic is Ms why, from a province north of Manila. Yet the gent thinks she is Ms X from Surigao, whom he spent 5 days with there, meeting her family. It might take 2 or even three replies to convince him that she is not from (nor has ever been to) Surigao. The similar body in the photo, and that I mentioned in my original post that she was from the 'province'. The member is one of two types: either 1) a true monger who does not care that he and I might be banging the same girl; or 2) hurt, thinking his love is cheating on him. #2 is less likely to believe that the girl is not from Surigao.

Boarer
04-15-16, 22:57
I had opposite ends of the spectrumShame there are malicious people playing moral police and a SYT probably had her family relationship ruined. There are many selfrighteous and just plain weirdoes out there.

I come from one environment I can get ladies dor free in most parts. If they claim they want money I cut them off. Anyway what I allways do is to send them or give them money (guilt moneys). I do even if the girl is the mayors daughter, cabincrew girl or other well heeled ladies I come by.

To pay my due, I do wether they like it or not.

Like said before from other posters phils is phils and sane logic doesn't allways apply here. Girls won't mention anything regarding money but this is easily exploited by westerners. A little something is allways sane to donate.Funny. At least one person with a similar MO. I plan to keep going this way as long as I can afford it.

X Man
04-17-16, 13:43
What a vague description.

Are you sure it's not a "rugrat growth induction device" or "Cialis fueled impregnation engine" or "facial cream dispenser" (in which case you are using it wrong).

And then we might speculate about the device you are attached too. Is that the "LBFMFOR marital entrapment device", or is it the run of the mill "LBFM cash collection tool"?

X Man
04-23-16, 13:39
Great pic. The bi / lez factor can be quite interesting. Does the tomboy get jealous?

Nice room as you already know. I hope they have a mirror in the bedroom equal to the mirror in the dining area.

WestCoast1
05-01-16, 15:27
RE: Post 8310. The girl pictured is a Jollibee lover. We had Jolli for lunch one day (spaghetti). An hour later she wanted something from the pharmacy. I handed her a p500 note and sent her on her way. The pharmacy less than a block from the hotel, the Jolli is 100 meters and several blocks. She came back with some stuff from the pharmacy, including a juice. And a bag from Jolli, some French fries. And what did she want for dinner? Well, you have guessed correctly.

ImAGuy
05-03-16, 16:59
a bunch of gibberishYes, DS, girls are into a potbellied out of shape foreigner in his mid 40's, with all the charm and English ability of a provincial girl, and money has nothing to do with it.

Hutsori
05-11-16, 02:59
Having fun only I thru XXYou monster! Stop "throwing money" at those girls. ;) You're going to give Sammon an aneurysm.

WestCoast1
05-11-16, 05:13
You monster! Stop "throwing money" at those girls. ;) You're going to give Sammon an aneurysm.I must say, DS, I've never seen such a quantity of naked-idity. Kudos, man, keep it up (the pics, too)! A heart-felt "Atta-boy!

Member #4387
05-11-16, 22:13
You monster! Stop "throwing money" at those girls. ;) You're going to give Sammon an aneurysm.Hehe I hope he will not. This forum is for everyone and no one owns the truth. My opinion and my twist is mine and others have theirs. Its all fine you are paying attention to what BM's writes but not everyone do that, that's for sure. Multiple people reply me here and through PM's have not (still) got the idea of my basics of operations; I never discuss money upfront and all my donations are made after. Rightfully as you state girls bringing up the moneycard are ditched and I never go to girliebars or go go's and don't feast from this segment of girls (knowingly that is as I am sure a small percentage of bad girls slips under my radar system).

I must say, DS, I've never seen such a quantity of naked-idity. Kudos, man, keep it up (the pics, too)! A heart-felt "Atta-boy!Thanks mate. Since the mother of my Makatibased babygirl will start working at her firms headquarter in Seoul, handling their phil operations from there I must redirect my mongering to South Korea (SK). Luckely I have a few KAL and Asiana (US / Korean girls) lined up and build a new girlienetwork from there (these girls I've fucked in LAS and LA for the most parts). I have sparce experience in SK and Seoul but have visited seoul fashion week a few times together with my Thai model (we must meet abroad anyway so its perfect place). I have done a couple of korean girls in Manila as well but there it stops. I've allready started to read up on SK from various sources to prepare myself (much like Freebie Fan).

What I've learned after beeing around the globe and almost all its "corners" a huge ammount of time in my 42 yo life, is that pussy is pussy, there will only be small variations in how you can come by it (I am allways talking about the non P4 P segment by the way). Timeframe within 6 months the move are to be made and we move our maid as well. An englishspeaking kindergarten is waiting our babygirl. Daddy (me) so happy as phils for a long time now have started to take its toll on me and I can feel myself hate it more and more as time goes by (the girls are all nice tough here as well). Its an extreme fucked up country in my view but I am the lucky one as I can come and go as I please thanks God. I have only been visiting phils as my babygirl is located here and now it seems we can also get her out of the country. The mother thought I would object highly she move with my daughter but infact I applauded it right away and have allready signed documents needed for the baby to be able to make the move into a new country. I will fight hard she never will be back in phils. Al this happening bcs I 4 + years ago I tried phils as any other mongering destination in SEA and found it nice. The mother must get pregnant during my first stay, here. Its been quite a journey. Most things I put my mind into in life I do it to the extreme (no middle way)and I would say approx 100 visits in 4 plus into phils years says it all (4 to 10 days stays each stay). I have ofcourse after the baby was borned combined babyvisits and mongering(sounds sleezy when wrote in same sentense but i keep them very far apart from eachother). So far my domestic GF has not found out. Maybe I will survive this escapade as well without beeing caught. Lucky me. There will allways be pictures.

WestCoast1
05-30-16, 13:59
Everyone is entitled to an opinion- no matter how fucked up it is, or what dumbass has it.

The forum is to inform and share, hiding a ladies face IMHO is not sharing. Look through all the many galleries in this forum and you will see some very attractive ladies.

RL.Conversation moved to appropriate thread.

Ebauche
06-07-16, 03:45
Oh yes he did. Dos preggerz.Great. Now I have to update my bucket list. If I could score pregnant, identical twin dwarves, I could tick off all that's left.

WestCoast1
06-07-16, 06:01
If I could score pregnant, identical twin dwarves,E! Twins? You're giving me ideas. Raising the bar. Where's my camera!

Ebauche
06-12-16, 18:22
She had just one thing I was looking for. Well, perhaps two. . .Praise Jeebus, two miracles!

Blanquiceleste
06-13-16, 01:21
Whoa! Reel me in.

I noticed the left boob is bigger than the right boob. Means her regular partner / clientele were all right handed? Or is that simply a camera trick?

WestCoast1
06-13-16, 03:06
Whoa! Reel me in.

I noticed the left boob is bigger than the right boob. Means her regular partner / clientele were all right handed? Or is that simply a camera trick?That might have been camera angle. Trying to hold the cam steady with those double-barrels on the loose can be. . . Tricky.

Hutsori
06-20-16, 17:57
There is very, very few posters that cover the faces. I don't understand that myself. There are thousands of ladies in the PI and they all look similar. I can only think that the poster wants to hid her face because she is butt ass ugly. I also see some posts of ladies that are so skinny they look sick and some guys call them spinners.Similar=/=identical.

Not to pass judgment, only to advise. This forum is checked by women's partners. I know one member was served papers at his hotel to appear at NBI due to at least one complaint filed about photos being posted in violation of Republic Act No. 9995, "Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act of 2009". He appeared, was interrogated, and hired a lawyer to sort out the mess. If you take time to read the act you'll find it doesn't address the issue of concealing a person's face, http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2010/ra_9995_2010.html. I think the law is poorly written - it should cover only those who can be identified by the photo, and "any portion of the female breast" includes cleavage - but it's the law now. Poorly written laws mean police and prosecutors have a lot of leeway, and this may mean you'll be handing a large sum to a lawyer. Scoff if you like, but Philippine parents have been accused of violating RA 9995 due to the actions of their minor children who took photos of others and posted them online; they were accused of not exercising appropriate parental control and supervision. Yes, the charges against the parents were later dismissed, but they still had the hassle, stress, and expense. If you have time and money to waste, enjoy stress, and desire the thrill of a first-hand Philippine legal experience, do as you like and throw caution to the wind.

Further, a person charged with violating RA 9995 runs the risk of being charged with violating RA 9262, "Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004". As is often the case, one violation may lead to numerous charges.

The forum is to inform and share, hiding a ladies face IMHO is not sharing. Look through all the many galleries in this forum and you will see some very attractive ladies.
The person doing the sharing gets to determine 'sharing', and he may limit it in any way he sees fit. Sure, the recipient of the generosity may complain, but he risks looking like an ungrateful mooch.

WestCoast1
07-21-16, 13:19
And just look at the winking welcome I got.Well: Lovely! Burgos street girl? Dating site? Bar girl?

WestCoast1
07-22-16, 16:10
Not to pass judgment, only to advise. This forum is checked by women's partners. I know one member was served papers at his hotel to appear at NBI due to at least one complaint filed about photos being posted in violation of Republic Act No. 9995, "Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act of 2009". He appeared, was interrogated, and hired a lawyer to sort out the mess. If you take time to read the act you'll find it doesn't address the issue of concealing a person's face, http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2010/ra_9995_2010.html. I think the law is poorly written - it should cover only those who can be identified by the photo, and "any portion of the female breast" includes cleavage - but it's the law now. Poorly written laws mean police and prosecutors have a lot of leeway, and this may mean you'll be handing a large sum to a lawyer. SNIP If you have time and money to waste, enjoy stress, and desire the thrill of a first-hand Philippine legal experience, do as you like and throw caution to the wind.

Further, a person charged with violating RA 9995 runs the risk of being charged with violating RA 9262, "Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004". As is often the case, one violation may lead to numerous charges. An aside. There was a street raid recently in Burgos, where the police herded a group of girls down Caceres street to Polaris. In the mixed crowd were about 20 girls, 3 pinoy, and one older gringo. They lined them up on Polaris street and started checking ID's. The gringo had no ID (ya, that's smart), and the police took his phone and started looking thru the phone's photos I moved myself up Polaris street to get away from that. Remember to sanitize your SD card (don't use the phone's internal memory). There are several free secure-delete software items you can download for your laptop.

I had a street massage girl earlier in the day. Everything went fine. After the ditty she rinsed in the shower while I offloaded pics from the SD card to my computer. She came out of the CR dripping wet (I hate that) and jumped in bed with me, watching what I was doing on the laptop. She said: "You be careful them pics in your phone. The barangay police is corrupt. You have naked you pay a fee". Yes, I'm aware sweetie. "No. You be careful. You pay a fee every picture. You have 5 naked you pay 5 fee. You have 10 naked you pay 10 fee". Ah. Was not aware of that part. "Yes. NBI corrupt also. They trouble to foreigner". Thanks for the update. Now get dressed and get gone, so we don't accidentally end up cuddling and watching SpongeBob.

SNIP
Sure, the recipient of the generosity may complain, but he risks looking like an ungrateful mooch. Ya. Let the complainer post his own. Not only does it give the impression of ungrateful, but also of being an arm-chair quarterback.

MrWoolyBooly
07-23-16, 22:21
An aside. There was a street raid recently in Burgos, where the police herded a group of girls down Caceres street to Polaris. I've posted about my once-in-a-lifetime fivesome that resulted from precisely a raid like this. I'm certain Mr Coast already knows this, but for the newbies lesson learned: Hand out your (disposable) number generously as you stroll the neighborhood and visit the bars. During a raid I was getting texts left and right from ladies just hoping to hide in my room, and once there just be the director of your personal and-some fantasies. Actually, I find that giving out my number generously is the best possible long-term step to getting unbelievable quantity and quality of ladies to get between my sheets in the Philippines. Even if the majority can't or don't want to at the moment, there inevitably comes a time when they want or need whatever it is we have to offer. Between getting introduced to friends, cousins, etc. And passing out numbers, a patient man is in puki paradise. (puki=pinay built-in erotic massage device).

Wolvenvacht
08-13-16, 17:45
Similar=/=identical.

Not to pass judgment, only to advise. This forum is checked by women's partners. I know one member was served papers at his hotel to appear at NBI due to at least one complaint filed about photos being posted in violation of Republic Act No. 9995, "Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act of 2009". He appeared, was interrogated, and hired a lawyer to sort out the mess. If you take time to read the act you'll find it doesn't address the issue of concealing a person's face, http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2010/ra_9995_2010.html. I think the law is poorly written (. . .)That link is no longer accessible: try http://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2010/ra_9995_2010.html.

Some of the definitions are rather funny:

Section 3 (e) "Private area of a person" means the naked or undergarment clad genitals, public area, buttocks or female breast of an individual.So the "private" area of a person includes his "public" area? And before you think this is a silly typo, Section 4 (a) mentions that "public" area again.

Clear Water
09-11-16, 07:54
Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater.

Another Cebuano. Banging hot body for a Mummy.

CW: Nice work here in the PG. Is she taking a selfie in that first pic? Them pinay, shameless while nakey.

Wc1 - Yes it was her because made a meal when I tried to do, so unco. In uncropped shot I had a handful of her arse and my dick in the other hand LOL.

Geneva Guy
09-20-16, 14:37
Westy.

Love the preggos. But knowing that Asian girls have some "odd" ideas about sex during pregnancy (as in, we cannot have a dick in our pussy or ass because of baby), were you able to deposit loads into their pukis? Or asses?

Any milk production yet?

GG.

Member #4558
09-20-16, 18:24
Westy.

Love the preggos. But knowing that Asian girls have some "odd" ideas about sex during pregnancy (as in, we cannot have a dick in our pussy or ass because of baby), were you able to deposit loads into their pukis? Or asses?

Any milk production yet?

GG.I am sure Mr Westie will answer you, only he knows what went down with "his" preggies but I just chime in my experience with my 3 latest preggies. Non of them have ever pressed any worries regarding some banging while being preggy. It could very well be I was not their first one fucking them (maybe some other noble monger did increase their knowledge).

I am snipped anyway but the girls didn't know this fact. 1 of them managed to press concerns when I shot my load in her puke which led to this fabulous saying and I quote: "Sir, did you just come inside me? Wow, no I am worried being double pregnant"(only in Phils).

WestCoast1
09-21-16, 02:52
I am snipped anyway but the girls didn't know this fact. 1 of them managed to press concerns when I shot my load in her puke which led to this fabulous saying and I quote: "Sir, did you just come inside me? Wow, no I am worried being double pregnant"(only in Phils).So THAT is how twins are made?

Love the preggos. But knowing that Asian girls have some "odd" ideas about sex during pregnancy (as in, we cannot have a dick in our pussy or ass because of baby), were you able to deposit loads into their pukis? Or asses?All have been fine with sex the old-fashioned way. Deposited load after load into multiple preggers. A few oddities:

* 'Jen' was a many-time repeater in the province. She would often show up around 1 pm, unannounced (no phone). Prior, I was in her barrio with some other girls, and I'd let them know that I'd appreciate new girls. One of them brought Jen, not pregnant at the time. Jen became a regular. Her barrio was, from the hotel, 2 blocks west, 2 blocks north, and 3 blocks west from my hotel (3 minute tryke ride, 6 minute walk). She had a son that was about 2 at the time we met. She would not spend the night, but she was quick for any nawty session. Then she got preggers and had another baby. Then later she got pregnant again (all of this inside 2-3 years). She would show up and watch TV. She loved watching TV. It didn't matter to her (or me) whether we had sex, or whether I was in the throws of banging one of the friends who had brought Jen, she just wanted to watch TV. A few hours after she arrived, she'd go home. Sometimes she'd ask for money or food for the family. I asked her one day why she came over sometimes and then just left, or sometimes had sex and then just left without asking for money. "You have a tee-bee". TV? "Yes. In my home we don't have". I see. "I like to open the tee-bee". OK. Stop by anytime. "Salamat".

Once while 9 months preggers, she stopped by daily. One day I sexed her after some tee-bee, as we were alone in the room, and a man can handle only so much Tom / Jerry. Typical positions for me with preggers is either girl on her back on edge of bed, me standing on knees on floor; or doggy. I knew she would depart because she had been there for several hours. She didn't bother with the shower, she just dressed and said "I go". I walked her down and handed her p10 for the tryke (thinking she might ask for 300 or 700 for this or that). "Can I have 20?" Ya sure. Do you need more? We can go in the convenience store there and get some foods for your family? "No. Just I need a fare for come back". Oh, tomorrow you mean? I depart for the airport in the morning. "No. Can I come back today?" It was 3:30 pm. Yes, sure. What time? "Soon. 5 maybe". OK, see you at 5 pm. My cum must have been just barely oozing out into her panty. Off she went. She showed early, about 4:30. I asked why she ran home and right back? "I sex my boyfriend". What! "Yes. He get a ner-voos. Jel-loose I think also. I go everyday away from my home to watch a tee-bee. He don't like. Suspicion". Haha really! "Yes so I sex him. Now he happy and sleep. He won't ner-voose today or tomorrow". Really! You sex him and he is like putty in your hands? "Yes of course. I like a tee-bee. We don't have. Its not easy. My mudder is home. We sex in the house of neighbor". Wait. Wait. You sexed me, ran home to your home to sex your boyfriend, but your mom is home, so you take your boyfriend to a neighbor's home for sex, then you run back here? Is that right? "Yes. He sleep and I go here for a tee-bee". Check! And at that point I made her shower. She watched cartoons for 2 hours and went home. "I go now. Gets dark. Help my mudder to dinner". I handed her a blue note and reminded her that this was my last night in the province. As we were getting her (hugeness) into a tryke, one of her barrio-sisters was walking up the street, my night-toy. The next day I went to the airport and flew to Cebu. In the evening, walking the Ayala terraces, I got a txt from last night's toy: "Jen going hospital with family. Have baby tonight". Lucky me, I gave her a 'pre-drop' jizz the day before birthing her 'ner-voos' boyfriend's baby!

* I have had preggers anally.

* Pinay always insist their doctors prohibit them from sexing vaginally for 6 weeks after birthing. They are often times willing to do *other* things to make me happy.

Any milk production yet?

Dg8787
09-21-16, 04:21
I was sexing a Preggie when she was at 5 months and 8 months pregnant a while back. My first time with someone that far along. It was enjoyable at 5 months but too hard for me to maneuver around her without the fear of hurting her at 8 months.

This girl was never really that horny until she gotten pregnant. She lived with her BF (baby's father) but they never had sex after they found out she was pregnant. I asked her why not? And she kind of shrugged her head like Filipinos don't do that and it is not good for the baby! Then I asked her why she did it with me then? "Because you told me it was OK and I like it. "

WestCoast1
09-22-16, 01:11
I was sexing a Preggie when she was at 5 months and 8 months pregnant a while back. My first time with someone that far along. It was enjoyable at 5 months but too hard for me to maneuver around her without the fear of hurting her at 8 months. Past 5 months and I can't do mish with them.

This girl was never really that horny until she gotten pregnant. She lived with her BF (baby's father) but they never had sex after they found out she was pregnant. I asked her why not? And she kind of shrugged her head like Filipinos don't do that and it is not good for the baby! Then I asked her why she did it with me then? "Because you told me it was OK and I like it. " Have had both this situation (crazy for it once preggers), and the opposite situation occur.

BrainDrain
09-22-16, 04:28
I got a txt from last night's toy: "Jen going hospital with family. Have baby tonight". Lucky me, I gave her a 'pre-drop' jizz the day before birthing her 'ner-voos' boyfriend's baby!Maybe your cum brought it on.

Some doctors believe that prostaglandins in semen actually induce labor in a full-term or past-due pregnancy, since the gel used to "ripen" the cervix and induce labor also contains prostaglandins. But other doctors believe this semen/labor connection is only theoretical and that having sex doesn't trigger labor.

KongKing
09-22-16, 07:23
....... Wait. Wait. You sexed me, ran home to your home to sex your boyfriend, but your mom is home, so you take your boyfriend to a neighbor's home for sex, then you run back here? Is that right? "Yes. He sleep and I go here for a tee-bee" (tv).Amazing story Westie. Nine months preggie and gives birth the next day! Full of entertainment and surprises in the Philippines!

I have just had my own entertainment and surprise. I had previously met downtown for coffee a 23-year-old Filipina chatmate who then declared she was a lesbian, and lived with her girlfriend. "So why interested in me?" I asked. "I was just interested to meet you" was her response. We left it at that. But for months after I occasionally received her "how are you?" texts. Then "can I come to your place? I am keen to try". To cut a long story short we met and tried last night and gosh was she tight! Anyway in the afterglow she was texting to her lover making excuses for her overnight absence.

She was also texting to others. She works at a large call center and asked me if I would be interested in meeting others. I asked "do you mean lesbians"? "No, no, just nice Filipina, single but some with kids". One thing leads to another so tonight I have dinner with a young solo mother. Maybe more fun.

Sxxxx
09-22-16, 08:59
As the Waitress said (my other post) . "Its all about money, you should know that".

Lesbian lines up co-workers, gets a percentage of takings. That is, now a pimp. Its always about money, in a country where money is in short supply.

I don't see any problem with that, so long as they do not pretend it to be otherwise, LOL.

WestCoast1
09-22-16, 14:14
I asked "do you mean lesbians"? "No, no, just nice Filipina, single but some with kids". One thing leads to another so tonight I have dinner with a young solo mother. Maybe more fun.Haha the referral system. Good with:

1. Door-to-door salesmen, and.

2. Pinay.

Simmer
09-23-16, 04:29
Westy.

Any milk production yet?

GG.SWMBO has some odd ideas about a lot of things but banning sex while pregnant? Not a hope! Hornier than ever!

Might just depend on education level I suppose.

Simmer
09-23-16, 06:11
Being the occasionally careful bloke I might be, I decided to put my subjectively erotic pictures into a zip, password protect it, and rename the file including its extension to slot nicely in amongst a bunch of other files with similar names and sizes. Just in case Customs takes a casual glance, why'know? Not secure by any means, just avoiding the casual glance (which, of course, never happened in the two subsequent countries I visited, one of which is renowned for its strict customs).

Well, what do you know. So bloody secure even *I* can't find the sodding file now. Agent Ransacked the whole lot to find files datestamped between the day before and the day after. Nothing. Checked each file where I thought I put it with a hex editor. No PK prefix. An undelete utility, or so I thought. Hundreds of thousands of files but narrowing down to a picture type yielded nothing obvious (well, some other choice pictures but not the ones I want).

Also tried Wondershare Dr. Fone for the phone as I simply deleted rather than wiping properly. Still no luck. (Android / S7 Edge).

Any other techniques I've missed?

Wolvenvacht
09-23-16, 07:04
Being the occasionally careful bloke I might be, I decided to put my subjectively erotic pictures into a zip, password protect it, and rename the file including its extension to slot nicely in amongst a bunch of other files with similar names and sizes. Just in case Customs takes a casual glance, why'know? Not secure by any means, just avoiding the casual glance (which, of course, never happened in the two subsequent countries I visited, one of which is renowned for its strict customs).

Well, what do you know. So bloody secure even *I* can't find the sodding file now. Agent Ransacked the whole lot to find files datestamped between the day before and the day after. Nothing. Checked each file where I thought I put it with a hex editor. No PK prefix. An undelete utility, or so I thought. Hundreds of thousands of files but narrowing down to a picture type yielded nothing obvious (well, some other choice pictures but not the ones I want).

Also tried Wondershare Dr. Fone for the phone as I simply deleted rather than wiping properly. Still no luck. (Android / S7 Edge).

Any other techniques I've missed?All ZIP files start with "PK" except Winzip files: those start with (surprise surprise!) "WinZip". As per http://www.filesignatures.net/index.php?search=ZIP&mode=EXT.

I'd write a small Perl script to run through your hard disk and check all files for either "PK" or "WinZip" headers.

Simmer
09-23-16, 16:23
All ZIP files start with "PK" except Winzip files: those start with (surprise surprise!) "WinZip". As per http://www.filesignatures.net/index.php?search=ZIP&mode=EXT.

I'd write a small Perl script to run through your hard disk and check all files for either "PK" or "WinZip" headers.Doh, I'd missed that one exception. Cheers.

Ebauche
10-02-16, 18:44
Me and my twin spinners like that one too.Actual, identical twins? One of my few remaining bucket list items.

Socker
10-02-16, 21:23
Actual, identical twins? One of my few remaining bucket list items.Lots of fun and lots of money outflow but it's a one of a kind experience.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Ebauche
10-03-16, 16:32
Lots of fun and lots of money outflow but it's a one of a kind experience.

I would do it again in a heartbeat.Twins and a midget are pretty much I've left to tick off on my list.

If anyone could recommend a pair of really hot twin midgets I'd be set.

Socker
10-15-16, 18:26
Nice work CS that last pic in the PG is nice. Love to see the ladies busy. She has a nice look about her, an excellent pic w / nice angle on the shot.

Bravo and thanks mucho.

AussieGaigin
10-22-16, 03:28
Holy moly, it's Hairy Mary!I don't know if any of you guys subscribe to My Free Cams, but there is a Pinay chick there "Victoria Fox" who must have the best growth I've ever seen on a girl. It is not a Bush, it is a jungle.

She shaves it off occasionally, but seems to grow back within a week or so. She has huge puffed up nipples too.

Geneva Guy
10-22-16, 07:49
I don't know if any of you guys subscribe to My Free Cams, but there is a Pinay chick there "Victoria Fox" who must have the best growth I've ever seen on a girl. It is not a Bush, it is a jungle.

She shaves it off occasionally, but seems to grow back within a week or so. She has huge puffed up nipples too.OK I "dare" you guys to look at post #1363 in the VN PG thread. One of my VN cuties in haiphong. She refused to cut any hair off her pussy, this girl is TINY (and pussy is very tight), I'll be there next week and I'm trying to convince her to let me trim her at least hehehe.

GG.

AussieGaigin
10-22-16, 08:36
OK I "dare" you guys to look at post #1363 in the VN PG thread. One of my VN cuties in haiphong. She refused to cut any hair off her pussy, this girl is TINY (and pussy is very tight), I'll be there next week and I'm trying to convince her to let me trim her at least hehehe.

GG.I looked, haha. She is as good as my find. Her user name is actually VictoriaFox (no space) if anyone is looking.

Soapy Smith
10-23-16, 21:41
I looked, haha. She is as good as my find. Her user name is actually VictoriaFox (no space) if anyone is looking.I looked too. GG, why would you ever want to mess with such a Vietnamese classic by trying to shave it? After all, when you're DATY the hair on either side is like a "feeler gauge" against your cheeks to keep your mouth and nose right on target.

Geneva Guy
10-24-16, 01:21
I looked too. GG, why would you ever want to mess with such a Vietnamese classic by trying to shave it? After all, when you're DATY the hair on either side is like a "feeler gauge" against your cheeks to keep your mouth and nose right on target.Soapy.

Hahaha. Ok good point. I will leave well enough alone.

WOW. Those VN girls are soooo hairy though, she is not the first one for me.

GG.

Member #4558
10-24-16, 01:36
I looked too. GG, why would you ever want to mess with such a Vietnamese classic by trying to shave it? After all, when you're DATY the hair on either side is like a "feeler gauge" against your cheeks to keep your mouth and nose right on target.Very funny and good advice. Though I like my beavers as bold as they come I would actually stick with your advice next time a hairy one shows up. You know, it can be dark and one can be drunk. Some guidance always in order.

AussieGaigin
10-24-16, 10:25
I enjoy telling the hairy girls I like having my nose tickled while I'm down there, and going to the dentist for a haircut afterwards.

Wicked Roger
10-24-16, 16:42
I enjoy telling the hairy girls I like having my nose tickled while I'm down there, and going to the dentist for a haircut afterwards.I would say "here is a razor use it and then we can have fun or go home LOL" Some of you are neanderthals LOL, and I don't want to start another debate on the joys of shaved pussy either LOL.

Jack Burton
11-24-16, 03:07
I agree Westie. So I photograph more than one LOL..#8494 - Nice shoes.

Wicked Roger
11-24-16, 03:20
#8494 - Nice shoes.Always pays to accessorize JB, the shoes are cheap and you can get from China online and have delivered to the hotel. Many pinays are size 36/37 so you can't go wrong usually. And if you do there are some good accessory shops along Makati Aven and in Burgos that sell them all relatively cheap.

I also carry other accessories in my 'tool box' that I leave behind as extra pasalubongs LOL.

MrWoolyBooly
11-24-16, 18:56
Morsel: Another pinay hottie, at her perch, judiciously and deliciously pursuing the fountain of youth (hey, if Huts can tell them it cures cancer, I can tell them it makes them younger).And will make them grow taller, and will make their skin lighter, and will make their boobs bigger, and will make them attract rich men. Tell them whatever works. Actually, they may render the part about rich men true depending on their abilities.

AussieGaigin
11-25-16, 12:16
I would say "here is a razor use it and then we can have fun or go home LOL" Some of you are neanderthals LOL, and I don't want to start another debate on the joys of shaved pussy either LOL.Not knocking the shaved girls. A couple of my regular MLs here in Sydney have even been for laser treatment, so not even the risk of stubble.

I dated a Japanese girl a few years ago, and she was naturally hairless, even down there.

WestCoast1
12-18-16, 20:51
Interesting. Looking thru some of the archives from about 4 years ago and I came across this little cutie. Procured from the tables outside / in front of J Ave. I have a regular cebuana who services me nightly in Cebu (not this honey), who was due in at 11 pm. This honey caught my eye and after some chat (she's really cute) and suggestion on her part, I was about to depart and have a beer up the street and wait for my regular. Honey said "You know its 2000 only". Haha no sweetie, its half that, and my girlfriend is coming at 11. "Ok we go then haha". Sorry hon, I have to be back here in 90 minutes. "I can make you more happy than your girlfriend. We have a time maybe". Flash the big cute smile. And she was right, my hotel was 3 blocks away. We did a quickie and I was back on time to pick up my regular and spend time in Mango Square holding hands with her and finding several live bands. I have found MS to be quite a goldmine.

Soapy Smith
01-05-17, 21:39
When Westcoast is really sexcited it reads International Sex Guide (so I am told)! Obligatory sweetie picture.Nice post Kong, but with that ugly mouth and nose it's understandable that you wanted to feature the camel toe.

KongKing
01-06-17, 01:51
Nice post Kong, but with that ugly mouth and nose it's understandable that you wanted to feature the camel toe.My face smudging was not the best I must admit! A 19 year old who, apart from a lovely pussy, had a great mammary pair.

WestCoast1
01-06-17, 03:36
My face smudging was not the best I must admit! A 19 year old who, apart from a lovely pussy, had a great mammary pair.An incredible critter. Please don't let anyone know phils has this kind of thing. It'll be our secret.

WestCoast1
01-11-17, 15:27
AO: Re #8567, great shot. I've heard of these "3-some" situations. I love a good bubble-butt. Anymore poses of these two?

Mogwai
01-15-17, 09:47
Morsel: Beat that. Sorry Skogis, I can't keep them from lounging about the place after sex.Talking about Skogis, does anyone know what happened to him?

Hutsori
01-16-17, 05:51
Talking about Skogis, does anyone know what happened to him?Yes, I posted about his farewell from the Philippines a few months ago.

FreebieFan
01-16-17, 06:26
Talking about Skogis, does anyone know what happened to him?He got a little fed up of guys saying " hey can I get the contact number of girl 9 out of the 12 posted ", plus he shared a little too much of himself (locations, trips, dates etc) and had people trying to figure the who what where when etc.

This was his second stay in ISG, as he crashed and burned in similar fashion after first stay and probably he will be back.

He contributes now and again on other Philippines based boards, and no doubt, continues to live the good life given his income and his proclivity towards our "sport ".

Screaming Beaver
01-16-17, 08:55
He got a little fed up of guys saying " hey can I get the contact number of girl 9 out of the 12 posted ", plus he shared a little too much of himself (locations, trips, dates etc) and had people trying to figure the who what where when etc.

This was his second stay in ISG, as he crashed and burned in similar fashion after first stay and probably he will be back.

He contributes now and again on other Philippines based boards, and no doubt, continues to live the good life given his income and his proclivity towards our "sport ".There was a little than that which caused Skogis to disappear. Skogis was very reckless and never blurred the girls faces before posting. It wasn't long before one of his famous face pissing shots was made more public than he would have liked. The last I heard he had to leave town in a hurry and there are some very angry relatives eagerly awaiting his return.

Soapy Smith
01-17-17, 00:35
It wasn't long before one of his famous face pissing shots was made more public than he would have liked. The last I heard he had to leave town in a hurry and there are some very angry relatives eagerly awaiting his return.Doesn't seem to have been much of a problem for Donald Trump, so why such a big deal for a Norwegian using a fake name in a large sex toruism district?

WestCoast1
01-21-17, 21:28
Moved here from the Politics thread.

I treasure those memories, but when it was time for the main event, I put down my camera and got down to business - 3 on 1. It just occurred to me that maybe setting up the camera on a tripod might solve the multitasking issue, but I so shy. LOL. I will have to think about it.Or have one girl operate the camera while playing with the other (s), and have them rotate. I tell them I expect the shooter to make me some good porn shots for my memories, and then let their imagination run.

Dg8787
01-21-17, 22:04
Doesn't seem to have been much of a problem for Donald Trump, so why such a big deal for a Norwegian using a fake name in a large sex toruism district?Who knows if the time clocked boom boom sexcapes were true or not. I find it hard to believe let alone to line up that many non-pro freebies on short notice and they arrive mostly on time on a daily basis.

DevCoder
01-28-17, 00:24
Hello guys,

Planning a vacation to Phili for having fun with some nice girls.

But would appreciate a place that looks nice and maybe has a few beaches.

Whats the place for both in Phili?

Thanks!

Amanut
01-28-17, 07:22
Hello guys,

Thanks!I heard Mindanao has had lots of action lately.

WestCoast1
01-28-17, 07:26
Hello guys,

Thanks!Probably not placed in the correct thread. General Info might be a better place.

Which nice girls? Have you already met them? Consider the resorts along eastern Mactan island, or Sabang, or Boracay.

DevCoder
01-28-17, 11:26
Probably not placed in the correct thread. General Info might be a better place.

Which nice girls? Have you already met them? Consider the resorts along eastern Mactan island, or Sabang, or Boracay.Yeah sorry for that westie, you're right general info would have been a better thread.

Hows the bars in Mactan, Sabang or Boracay?

No specific girls yet, thinking of hooking up with some on the net, mall and bars.

Thanks.

WestCoast1
01-28-17, 15:28

No specific girls yet, thinking of hooking up with some on the net, mall and bars.

Thanks.For Mactan / Boracay, its best that you bring your own girl there from elsewhere. There is not really a lot of hunting nearby (malls, bars). Similar in Sabang, except there are a handul of girlie bars nearby with FL. Other gents?

Wicked Roger
01-28-17, 21:51
Yeah sorry for that westie, you're right general info would have been a better thread.

Thanks.Send me a PM as I know the places well best way to help a newbie.

NewImage
01-29-17, 00:09
For Mactan / Boracay, its best that you bring your own girl there from elsewhere. There is not really a lot of hunting nearby (malls, bars). Similar in Sabang, except there are a handul of girlie bars nearby with FL. Other gents?Found getting to Sabang a hassle, bus& boat, plus not much to do unless you dive.

Better options. Subic Bay. Just up road from Angeles. Plus am trying Moalboal (just up road (3 hrs I think) from Cebu. So will report back. Hard to find great beach and large supply of girls. Maybe Phuket, Ko samui, Bali, if wish to go to another country?

DevCoder
01-29-17, 07:53
Found getting to Sabang a hassle, bus& boat, plus not much to do unless you dive.

Better options. Subic Bay. Just up road from Angeles. Plus am trying Moalboal (just up road (3 hrs I think) from Cebu. So will report back. Hard to find great beach and large supply of girls. Maybe Phuket, Ko samui, Bali, if wish to go to another country?I know Thailand is probably the easier choice for me of my preferences, but truth to be told, I think Phili girls look much better then Thais and also they tend to have better skills in English.

What would you guys say about Cebu?

WestCoast1
02-04-17, 07:40
PG post #8621. Ffffff*ck she's hot. Nearly perfect, face, figure, boobs, lion's mane of hair. *Then* I read Kurre's AC report (20,100). 20 minutes later my stiffie is BACK. Thanks Kurre. My girl is similar (but not a bar girl). GFE abounds here. Basement Barney's stay home.

SNIP and fully GFE and all initiated by her. FS being all covered up and with no BBBJ or even CBJ available, I struggled with finishing but watching her lithe 38 kg body and perky ass grind into me brought immense pleasure and enough stimulation to bring me over the edge. I have met few providers that were so sensitive and multi-orgasmic as her: only a former girlfriend from few years back is in the same class with her.

As she left around 10 am I barely resisted the temptation to ask if she would want to be bar fined by me today. She was sweet, beautiful and passionate but I have now realized that Angeles is a box of chocolates and I am anxious to taste the next one. Fantastic! Wonder what I see in vistiting the place? GFE! GFE! GFE! GFE!

WestCoast1
02-04-17, 08:08
I know Thailand is probably the easier choice for me of my preferences, but truth to be told, I think Phili girls look much better then Thais and also they tend to have better skills in English.

What would you guys say about Cebu?Cebuanas English skills are the same (or a bit less), but are a bit prettier / skinnier.

X Man
02-04-17, 13:09
Mactan info is usually in the Cebu thread. The other two places are usually covered in the Other thread.

If you don't know where you are now, I doubt you'll ever get to where you say you want to go.

I'll assume Cebu City is an option. Some of my preferred travel plans go like this: GFE gal from Cebu City and then travel to a good destination like S. Cebu (Moalboal / Oslob / Dalaguete) or and. Cebu (Malapascua / Bantayan), or Bohol (Alona beach), or Negros (Dumaguete / Dauin / Apo Island).

I'll do my best to give any extra info if the question is posted in a more appropriate thread. I'm holding my breath, BTW. X Man.

Yeah sorry for that westie, you're right general info would have been a better thread.

Thanks.

Omega 3
02-04-17, 17:37
Mactan info is usually in the Cebu thread. The other two places are usually covered in the Other thread.

If you don't know where you are now, I doubt you'll ever get to where you say you want to go.

I'll assume Cebu City is an option. Some of my preferred travel plans go like this: GFE gal from Cebu City and then travel to a good destination like S. Cebu (Moalboal / Oslob / Dalaguete) or and. Cebu (Malapascua / Bantayan), or Bohol (Alona beach), or Negros (Dumaguete / Dauin / Apo Island).Wow! Now there is a well-traveled man, who definitely knows his stuff. Kudos, Xman!

X Man
02-05-17, 02:53
Petite miss.

Omega 3
02-05-17, 03:28
Petite miss.Ahhh. Very tempting!

WestCoast1
02-05-17, 08:57
Petite miss.That's hot.

This is the Chit Chat thread. We can't be posting beautiful naked girl pics here, right?

Morsel: The dimples made me feel like someone was staring back at me.

KongKing
02-05-17, 10:39
The dimples made me feel like someone was staring back at me.A great pair of fossae lumbales laterales!

X Man
02-06-17, 15:35
I'm a big fan of dimples, but one of my recent gals has the most wonderful thigh gap.

That's hot.

This is the Chit Chat thread. We can't be posting beautiful naked girl pics here, right?

Morsel: The dimples made me feel like someone was staring back at me.

CubanMonger36
02-12-17, 02:35
That's hot.

Morsel: The dimples made me feel like someone was staring back at me.It almost feels like. Those dimples watching me and I got no privacy oh ooh.

Haha.

Omega 3
02-12-17, 07:53
Is the Manila clam an endangered species? It just disappeared.

OM.

BaddHabbit
02-12-17, 07:54
Finally posted my first photos. Pinay, but a DH in Singapore, so posted over there. One thing: I don't understand the logic behind separating the chit-chat from the photos. Seems to me it just makes it harder to associate stories or comments with the originating images. Someone care to explain the reasoning to a noob?

Cheers,

BH.

Rubio Tonto
02-13-17, 00:15
Finally posted my first photos. Pinay, but a DH in Singapore, so posted over there. One thing: I don't understand the logic behind separating the chit-chat from the photos. Seems to me it just makes it harder to associate stories or comments with the originating images. Someone care to explain the reasoning to a noob?

Cheers,

BH.There's plenty of chitchat in the photo gallery. We just include a photo or more with our chitchat. If you want to make comments about the photos but not include one of your own, then you can make the comments in the photo chitchat thread. In the past (and also recently in the past week), we've had losers criticizing girls in our photos without contributing photos of their own, so we instituted our informal guidelines.

BaddHabbit
02-13-17, 00:41
There's plenty of chitchat in the photo gallery. We just include a photo or more with our chitchat. If you want to make comments about the photos but not include one of your own, then you can make the comments in the photo chitchat thread. In the past (and also recently in the past week), we've had losers criticizing girls in our photos without contributing photos of their own, so we instituted our informal guidelines.Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

Interesting how much more active this group's PG is (Not that these groups are at all PG!

Cheers,

BH.

Omega 3
02-13-17, 05:06
Westie,

Thanks for the bearded lady. All lovelies without exception, but sometimes, variety is the spice of life.

OM.

WestCoast1
02-13-17, 05:48
Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

Interesting how much more active this group's PG is (Not that these groups are at all PG!You have hit the nail on the head. The PG is the best in ISG (by far), for the very reason that its pics only. Look in the Russian or Dominican Republic photogalleries: weeks or months between a picture being posted, mostly just comments and off-topic drivel. We have plenty of off-topic drivel here in other areas, but not in the PG.

WestCoast1
02-27-17, 07:59
Morsels: Sometimes my regular girls use my phone to snap a few extra playful pics (my phone takes better pics than their cherry mobile phones, which they sometimes Bluetooth to their own phones). They are quite good at using my phone when I am not watching it (taking a nap, step out for some Jollie, or using my computer).

Should I be upset that they used my phone without asking? Should I be upset with myself for leaving it laying about? Hmmm. Decisions. Finally I decide their punishment (s):

1 I took them to a small shopping area (clothing stalls) and bought them each a top and a dress (total about p1000).

2 I took them to dinner in their new clothing, BBQ and chop suey and beers (<p1000).

3 I took them for 2 hours of videoke and 2 buckets of beers (<p1000).

4 Following videoke, they wanted to hit a bar with a DJ, and they danced for 45 minutes and had another drink and lost their inhibitions (<p1000).

Cost to take 3 hotties out for the evening: < p4000. Good call on the punishment (s). Man, they will never mess with *my* phone again, right?

AussieGaigin
03-01-17, 06:14
You have hit the nail on the head. The PG is the best in ISG (by far), for the very reason that its pics only. Look in the Russian or Dominican Republic photogalleries: weeks or months between a picture being posted, mostly just comments and off-topic drivel. We have plenty of off-topic drivel here in other areas, but not in the PG.Good work by our volunteer moderators. I'm not a Phili-stine visitor, but do enjoy your photo's.

An analogy: You don't go to an art gallery to read library books.

AG.

Wicked Roger
03-01-17, 13:58
You have hit the nail on the head. The PG is the best in ISG (by far), for the very reason that its pics only. Look in the Russian or Dominican Republic photogalleries: weeks or months between a picture being posted, mostly just comments and off-topic drivel. We have plenty of off-topic drivel here in other areas, but not in the PG.And India Westie that is another classic. Though that has marginally improved since the banners and some action by admin.

And yet when you nicely remind the person (s) this you get some irate ranting PM or some silly comment about it.

Geneva Guy
03-18-17, 23:59
Westie.

I was going to PM you but why not say it out. You post a LOT of pictures and I enjoy them. But, the post on 8633 was the sexiest pic you ever posted. I can't stop looking at it and thinking about me with my filipina next weekend when I get to Singapore. Too bad she doesn't allow pics during sex hehehehe.

Thanks.

GG.

Geneva Guy
03-26-17, 13:18
Westie.

I'm impressed, that gal sucked the ISG tattoo right off of your schlong. By the way, this is an observation, not a criticism hehehehe.

GG.

WestCoast1
03-26-17, 14:12
Westie.

I'm impressed, that gal sucked the ISG tattoo right off of your schlong. By the way, this is an observation, not a criticism hehehehe.

GG.Its possible that I might not have been fully-erect. The tat would have read "INTERNATIONAL SEX GUIDE NEWBIE TRAINING UTENSIL. ALL RIGHTS, IMAGES, COPYRIGHTS AND CONTENT OWNED BY ISG. THANKS THE MGMT". Like that.

AskeAske
03-28-17, 16:01
You are missing the point. There is NO such a rule here. However, if admin makes one and puts a sticky note on top of the page for the forum, we would follow. If there is no rule, so there is no reason to follow an unposted rule. Just a rule from admin, would clear the issue.

As you may noticed, many of the users do get flamed over a non-existent rule.Mbsl65, what is wrong with you???? The Philippines Photo Gallery is the best on ISG. Why do you want to destroy it? Back out. Stop your nonsense now.

Wicked Roger
03-28-17, 18:05
Mbsl65, what is wrong with you???? The Philippines Photo Gallery is the best on ISG. Why do you want to destroy it? Back out. Stop your nonsense now.I agree AA.

I had posted a longer reply to Mb with a picture in the PG but the admin decided to moderate me and cut that bit off.

In summary I pointed out that Mb has yet to post any photos and his badgering and complaining is poor form especially when he does not realise how bad other PGs are. Go see India and all the banner for example. And there is a specific thread for chit chat.

WestCoast1
03-29-17, 06:16
I agree AA.

I had posted a longer reply to Mb with a picture in the PG but the admin decided to moderate me and cut that bit off.

In summary I pointed out that Mb has yet to post any photos and his badgering and complaining is poor form especially when he does not realise how bad other PGs are. Go see India and all the banner for example. And there is a specific thread for chit chat.MB is entitled to his opinion. Others feel the same. We've had this disagreement before (it never really goes anywhere).

Hutsori
03-29-17, 10:14
You are missing the point. There is NO such a rule here. However, if admin makes one and puts a sticky note on top of the page for the forum, we would follow. If there is no rule, so there is no reason to follow an unposted rule. Just a rule from admin, would clear the issue.

As you may noticed, many of the users do get flamed over a non-existent rule.Mb is 100% correct. There is no rule, and he has chosen to view things through the legalistic lens. In the absence of a rule everything is permitted. Maybe he's autistic on all legal matters and he never breaches the law. The speed limit is 100 and he never exceeds it. Prostitution is illegal in the Philippines and he complies. Erm... wait a minute. Zoinks! Now it occurs to me he isn't autistic at all. In which case he's a flawed human being like the rest of us, picking and choosing as he sees fit. Or, he's a psychopath, but I hesitate to make an armchair diagnosis.

What Mb neglects to heed is decorum and even outright civility; reasons why random blokes don't approach his mum / wife / adult daughter at a public park and ask once for a blow job. Perhaps Mb just stands there, shrugs, and says to his offended family member: "There's no rule against that, and he only asked once, so it isn't street harassment. Sorry, darling. You're missing the point."

Maybe, just maybe, common sense and established conventions will prevail in the absence of rules.

Omega 3
04-01-17, 04:32
I personally believe that the PG PI is a rich forum because the PI is a target rich environment, popular with mongers who appreciate both the wonderful cornucopia of loving and horny pinays and the very reasonable cost-per-nut factor.

*** Pic nazis will remain pic nazis.Cornucopia of pics or cornucopia of peks? So, could some of us actually be pek pek (aka vageena) naziz?

Just a stray disconnected spark in what is obviously my losing effort to resist terminal dementia.

OM.

P.S. Kudos to Westy and friends, who post pics of peks, or pek pics! Much appreciated.

WestCoast1
04-01-17, 07:19
P.S. Kudos to Westy and friends, who post pics of peks, or pek pics! Much appreciated.Welcome, cowboy.

Morsel: From my ranch to yours, a plucky pek minus its peccadilloes and phreshly phucked.

Omega 3
04-02-17, 01:53
Welcome, cowboy.

Morsel: From my ranch to yours, a plucky pek minus its peccadilloes and phreshly phucked.A pine pic, partial to plowing pinay pek pek (pussy).

Gracias, amigo (ran out of p's).

OM.

Mogwai
04-02-17, 08:06
Its possible that I might not have been fully-erect. The tat would have read "INTERNATIONAL SEX GUIDE NEWBIE TRAINING UTENSIL. ALL RIGHTS, IMAGES, COPYRIGHTS AND CONTENT OWNED BY ISG. THANKS THE MGMT". Like that.I think you should add: This picture is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real dicks is purely coincidental.

Soapy Smith
04-15-17, 14:51
Coincidence? Maybe. Or some of our more loyal PG posters dispirited by the legalistic rants of others? Hard to say, but I hope not. Or maybe nine days is too small a sample for statistical significance? Maybe, but I can't remember a period of PG inactivity like this in at least five years.

In lieu of photos, there is an entertaining flame war going on in the Subic thread

WestCoast1
04-15-17, 15:56
In lieu of photos, there is an entertaining flame war going on in the Subic thread Which I've been reporting to Jackson as derogatory flames. Both 'gents' should cease.

WestCoast1
04-16-17, 06:54
CSP: Post 8663 -- the girl at the window -- yes!

CallSign Papa
04-16-17, 12:08
CSP: Post 8663 -- the girl at the window -- yes!She was actually staying at a friend's in the next condo block over in Rockwell, added her on my fake FB account and from add to bed was probably less than 45 minutes. A new record for me.

Wicked Roger
04-16-17, 23:10
She was actually staying at a friend's in the next condo block over in Rockwell, added her on my fake FB account and from add to bed was probably less than 45 minutes. A new record for me.That's why the Philippines is more fun CSP. That is a very good record, am impressed, you must be super guapo, with a body of Adonis to match LOL.

CallSign Papa
04-17-17, 01:06
That's why the Philippines is more fun CSP. That is a very good record, am impressed, you must be super guapo, with a body of Adonis to match LOL.Ha you couldn't pick me out of a lineup of average dumpy middle aged white guys.

Blanquiceleste
04-20-17, 01:18
With a snatch like that I would not worry too much about the face.

Rubio Tonto
04-21-17, 03:50
With a snatch like that I would not worry too much about the face.No doubt.
My main concern by posting her face here would be recognition followed by white knightism, but I very much doubt that anyone who knows her would recognize her in those photos. I certainly wouldn't, and I've known her for six or seven years.

Soapy Smith
04-24-17, 23:05
Haven't posted in awhile but that does not mean that I haven't been busy photographing some Pinay hotties.

Jazz is a former catwalk model whose company I have enjoyed many times. She is one of the most beautiful Filipinas that I have met, probably something to do with her mixed ancestry.

IMFITP.Seems like you have been at least equally as busy in the darkroom, or its digital equivalent. I think you've turned your art form up a notch or two. Regardless, with or without your editing, she is a stunner.

WestCoast1
04-25-17, 04:25
I think you've turned your art form up a notch or two. Regardless, with or without your editing, she is a stunner.Ditto that. Wow.

Dg8787
04-25-17, 04:42
Ditto that. Wow.Triple that. Filipina with wavy curly hair! What a turn on. Haven't seen a pinay with wavy hair yet. I love their thick straight hair but for a change up, to run my hands thru curly hair in miss! Oh shxt!

Ebauche
04-25-17, 20:15
Cunning Stunt. Excellent photography of a beautiful Blasian. Nice work.

Amjeck
05-05-17, 05:23
Priceless!

Wazoo
05-07-17, 17:41
Fit as fuck and she knows it. 😜.Now that's a body I'd fly all the way to Phils to fuck!

WestCoast1
05-08-17, 01:15
Now that's a body I'd fly all the way to Phils to fuck!Love the hair in the second pic. Nice work CS.

WestCoast1
05-14-17, 04:48
AO: That's a lotta girl (#8684).

WestCoast1
06-13-17, 10:22
Some pictures of my last trip I did. Didn't post and wasn't online for a very long time, nonetheless I hope you will enjoy my selection.

Greeting and best wishes to Westi and Wicked Roger.Greetings. Sid welcome back and nice pics (#8690).

Sorry I've been away from the fray for a while. Back sometime soon.

Wicked Roger
06-13-17, 15:51
Greetings. Sid welcome back and nice pics (#8690).

Sorry I've been away from the fray for a while. Back sometime soon.Second that Sid.

One minor thing only is please get them fully plucked LOL.

Also where were you which hotel etc PM if you prefer.

Chocha Monger
06-19-17, 15:19
One minor thing only is please get them fully plucked LOL.Here you go. Fully plucked, fucked and tastefully stamped! LOL!

Shark5
06-19-17, 19:13
Here you go. Fully plucked, fucked and tastefully stamped! LOL!Holy smokes! That had to hurt!

The Tall Man
06-20-17, 08:40
Here you go. Fully plucked, fucked and tastefully stamped! LOL!Damn shit, is that a real tat? If so and given how god awful it already looks I can just imagine what it will look like in 30 or 40 years.

TTM.

Sxxxx
06-20-17, 22:45
Here you go. Fully plucked, fucked and tastefully stamped! LOL!You have either raised or lowered the bar CM.

Without a doubt POY, not ROD, Pic of the year nominee, it is!

Nice Guy 99
06-21-17, 14:58
Here you go. Fully plucked, fucked and tastefully stamped! LOL!I've seen that on FB. There is a second pic with the colors in. Yikes!

Red Rex
06-23-17, 10:39
Wow, years since I've been here and still the same old shit. As always your recruits look so enthused, Cunning Stunt. Dead right, Ebauche.

WestCoast1
07-17-17, 13:40
RR: No back-seat driving, fella. Post a pic more to your liking, rather than complaining.

Regarding PG #8716, the girl with the hair. She shared with me that one of her lady friends contacted her, the friend had a client that wanted 4 girls for a snatch-eating fest (2 girls eating 2 girls, then switching). The hair went with the friend and there were 2 other girls in the hotel with the client. It was the hair's second paid snatch-fest. She said the guy just watched, walking around looking closely to make sure the licker was actually licking. "We do a fake ooohhhhh ahhhh like that". How long did it last? "Ten minutes". She said the gent gave each girl 5000, which was an unexpected joy since she had not asked her friend the payment amount. How much did you think he should pay? "I don't know but we there so little time. 2000 maybe". Do you enjoy the eating? "Yes sometimes I dream of it". Did you enjoy it that day? "Not really. My friend I lick her pussy but she's not lesbian. She don't enjoy just faking. I want to lick a girl who enjoy more". Ding-ding-ding, we have a winner.

Previously I've posted pics of and stories of 'the plank', so named because of her rectangular shape. Also previously I reported that a client took her to Subic for a 2 nights, spent almost no time with her in the hotel (was away day / night on biz), didn't sex her (did in the past), then at the end of their time he handed her many times the typical pay, almost without explanation (much more than she thought she'd get). She's absolutely nothing to look at twice, but she's hornier than a 2-peckered billygoat. Recently she brought to the hotel an expensive foreign phone. Where, pray tell, did you get this? "My foreigner client. He send it to me". In the mail? "Yes. " Which client? "The foreigner I tell you before of him". Same guy who has you pretend to sleep naked under the covers while he pretends to sleep clothed on top of the cover? "Yes same guy". The one who has never sexed you? "Same guy". The one who sends you home after a 30-minute short-time with fake sleeping? "Haha yes that guy". Isn't it easier for him to just send you the money WU to buy a similar phone here? "Haha maybe".

Another Manila regular (pics posted previously) mentioned a client who is early 50's, visits 3 x each year for about 1 week. Keeps her almost all the time he is there, 24 x7. No sex (says he can no longer sex), they practically live as a couple when he's there. He enjoys taking her places around Luzon. Gives her cash everyday to pay for all of their common expenses and some extra for her. Quite literally she left my bed one morning recently to go pick him up at the airport for his current visit.

Different folks. Different strokes.

Torsk999
07-30-17, 07:43
ALMOST a virgin?? I'm curious how that works.

And for the thread. Before and after.We all know 97% of all bargirls have kids. And even good looking bargirls get few customers each months.

So almost virgin is never have a BF before. No kids. Have sex with very few men. Shy girl. But she says she like when I touch her but she be nervous.

I give her day after a new phone and a lot of dresses and money and shoes and tell her go find another work some fit you better.

Nightrider1
07-30-17, 11:38
ALMOST a virgin?? I'm curious how that works.

And for the thread. Before and after.Is that like being " almost pregnant? ".

Dg8787
07-30-17, 12:29
I think what he meant was that some small prick got to it before him!

Inosha
07-30-17, 13:18
My neighbor's daughter- 21 years old and studying in Singapore, but returned home for summer. I found her online profile seeking a sugar daddy in Singapore (she gave away too much identifable information). To avoid being outed to her family, she agreed to give up her sweet little ass for me when she comes back to Philippines. Life can't get much better.Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Chocha Monger
08-01-17, 00:10
My neighbor's daughter- 21 years old and studying in Singapore, but returned home for summer. I found her online profile seeking a sugar daddy in Singapore (she gave away too much identifable information). To avoid being outed to her family, she agreed to give up her sweet little ass for me when she comes back to Philippines. Life can't get much better.
Could get an awful lot worse when you're getting your ass reamed by a queue of horny Filipinos when you are banged up in some stinking jail cell. What you are suggesting amounts to blackmail for sex and you'll be in the shit big l time if she spills the beans.Quite true! This American fella was falsely accused and was locked up in a Filipino fuck pen with 50 extremely horny Filipinos and one hole-in-the-ground toilet for 5 years before being brought to trial and acquitted of the charges. He was denied bail pending trial in spite of having several witnesses who testified to the fact that he was 200 miles away from the scene at the time that the alleged crime occurred. Even after being released from prison he was in peril of being arrested again for $3,000 USD in overdue visa fees and penalties that accumulated while he was imprisoned. Plus, there was also the matter of paying his substantial legal fees. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/12/after-beating-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-charges-abroad-an-expired-visa-could-land-this-american-in-jail-again/?utm_term=.2fc904115d67.

Cyber-stalking and using the information gathered on the target to extort sexual access to their sweet ass is one of the worst ideas anyone can come up with in the Philippines as a mongering strategy. Unless, of course, they enjoy having their sweet ass at the receiving end of that fall-in line of horny Filipinos inmates described by CS. There are so many willing and available Pinays in this country, it is beyond imagination why anyone would risk being banged up over one that obviously is not eager to indulge in his sexual fantasies. The slammer would probably be the least of his worries. If a Pinay can afford to study in Singapore, it means that her family has access to more resources than the average Filipino family. This means that she is likely to have other more permanent extrajudicial options for ensuring a horny neighbor keeps his mouth shut that does not involve her bending over and taking it up her sweet ass.

Torsk999
08-14-17, 18:15
I think what he meant was that some small prick got to it before him!What?

We all know 97% of all bargirls have kids. And even good looking bargirls get few customers each months.

So almost virgin is never have a BF before. No kids. Have sex with very few men. Shy girl. But she says she like when I touch her but she be nervous.

WestCoast1
08-22-17, 13:28
Please share the details PM.Sorry, Pomp, but this guy is the reason I don't want newbs popping off random questions on the open board (worse, he did it in the PG, minus pic). He's all about taking and not giving.

On top of the India threads are several warnings (large lettering highlighted in yellow) from the board Admin:

NO REQUESTS to be CONTACTED!

You CAN NOT send or receive Private Messages if you have NOT PAID for a subscription.

Buy a Subscription*Read More Information.

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

DO NOT post messages begging other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?235-India

His 4 previous posts, all from the India thread. No kidding, read the India thread, its filled with this kind of drivel:

1. Does anybody has any contact in Goa.

2. Thanks Maszaf for sharing contact. Got this menu from SP T. Asking 10 for LT. Senior fellows please advice.

3. Will you please share the digit.

4. Read a lot about SP Tushar on this forum and honestly bought subscription only to got his contact. Senior members please help PM is activated.

Ebauche
08-26-17, 03:44
Interesting. That blanket and headboard (and the ass) look familiar! Did we share the same bed (different times) with 5 separate girls? Hahaha.

I got to find a date.

I was staying in a shitbox AirBnB flat near the Century City Mall. Connected with my cutie using WeChat, as I recall. It was a few months back and I'm remiss in posting. I'll post more.

WestCoast1
08-26-17, 05:50
I was staying in a shitbox AirBnB flat near the Century City Mall. Connected with my cutie using WeChat, as I recall. It was a few months back and I'm remiss in posting. I'll post more.Mine, too, was a block from CC mall in Makati. Floor 61. Had an amazing New Year's Eve there on the balcony with one of those sweeties.

AussieGaigin
08-27-17, 05:54
Sorry, Pomp, but this guy is the reason I don't want newbs popping off random questions on the open board (worse, he did it in the PG, minus pic). He's all about taking and not giving.

On top of the India threads are several warnings (large lettering highlighted in yellow) from the board Admin:

NO REQUESTS to be CONTACTED!

You CAN NOT send or receive Private Messages if you have NOT PAID for a subscription.

Buy a Subscription*Read More Information.

NO DESPERATE PLEAS FOR HELP!

DO NOT post messages begging other members to help you find a girl. If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?235-India

His 4 previous posts, all from the India thread. No kidding, read the India thread, its filled with this kind of drivel:

1. Does anybody has any contact in Goa.

2. Thanks Maszaf for sharing contact. Got this menu from SP T. Asking 10 for LT. Senior fellows please advice.

3. Will you please share the digit.

4. Read a lot about SP Tushar on this forum and honestly bought subscription only to got his contact. Senior members please help PM is activated.It is sad that admin does not follow through with his warnings of deletion or expulsion.

But there is no such warning in other country threads, and it is easy to pick up the Indian originators.

WestCoast1
08-27-17, 14:19
It is sad that admin does not follow through with his warnings of deletion or expulsion.

But there is no such warning in other country threads, and it is easy to pick up the Indian originators.Somewhere on the Board there was a link with a set of general rules. I remember seeing it before. One board member called out another board member for violating this or that board rule (don't remember which one, condom use or such). One of those rules was exactly about one of sir Pomp's suggestions: No asking for help, post information that is helpful. If violating this Board rule:

If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post

Is bad on the India threads, then how is it good on the other threads?

StinkyFeet
08-28-17, 00:39
Somewhere on the Board there was a link with a set of general rules. I remember seeing it before. One board member called out another board member for violating this or that board rule (don't remember which one, condom use or such). One of those rules was exactly about one of sir Pomp's suggestions: No asking for help, post information that is helpful. If violating this Board rule:

If you do not have actual information to contribute, then DO NOT post

Is bad on the India threads, then how is it good on the other threads?Solution is simple. Should have a system of a temporary ban that increases in length exponentially. New memberships are only given by seniors which in turn can only give out limited memberships per year.

Red Kilt
08-28-17, 11:40
Solution is simple. Should have a system of a temporary ban that increases in length exponentially. New memberships are only given by seniors which in turn can only give out limited memberships per year.As a long-standing member of this site I must say that I think some of you are taking this forum much too seriously by discussing the "rules" that should and shouldn't be enforced.

I have learned that it is far better to just click past posts that either don't contain useful information for me or those that don't stick to some "rule".

I prefer to get on with my real life rather than getting upset by someone who violates some rule or other (whether written or otherwise) on a monger's forum FFS.

It's also probably why I only check in on the forum 1 or 2 times each week now and cannot be bothered to post information any more on the open board. I restrict my posts to PMs for those who have genuine requests.

Ebauche
08-29-17, 00:26
As a long-standing member of this site I must say that I think some of you are taking this forum much too seriously by discussing the "rules" that should and shouldn't be enforced.

I have learned that it is far better to just click past posts that either don't contain useful information for me or those that don't stick to some "rule".

I prefer to get on with my real life rather than getting upset by someone who violates some rule or other (whether written or otherwise) on a monger's forum FFS.

It's also probably why I only check in on the forum 1 or 2 times each week now and cannot be bothered to post information any more on the open board. I restrict my posts to PMs for those who have genuine requests.
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Hutsori
08-31-17, 07:10
Solution is simple. Should have a system of a temporary ban that increases in length exponentially. New memberships are only given by seniors which in turn can only give out limited memberships per year.I don't know about that. I kind of oppose excessively legalistic and punitive measures; we're adults and we ought to be able to resolve issues amongst ourselves without rushing off to the powers that be to impose ever more rules. Leave that behaviour to the feminists.

Let's not forget this is Jackson's site and he's established a framework that he thinks best balances the needs of all, so this ought to be respected. We know he reads the forum so he isn't an absent admin; these issues appear before him and it seems he's OK with how it is.

By and large we don't see many of the problems found elsewhere, but I do understand and appreciate members here wanting to keep a good thing going by keeping the problems away. Westy states correctly there's a rule: No asking for help, post information that is helpful. As it is presently, members remind the violators of it and also inform them that they need to post photos in that thread - these are the majority of problems, I think. In most cases the errant person stops. From time to time we see those who stubbornly persist, but almost always they disappear after a while. In sum, as it is presently the community here has created and maintains a very good and, at times, even an excellent Philippines forum. My thanks to those who put in the effort.

Geneva Guy
09-25-17, 22:21
Westie.

I assume that is dental floss hanging out of her puki. You use flavored or plain?

Note: Not posted in the pic gallery hahahaha.

GG.

Ceegee
09-26-17, 00:11
Oh Kazeu, you done fucked up son. LOL.

Is it just me or are those some of the longest pubic hairs in existence?

Ceegee
09-26-17, 00:14
I hear Westy likes them to grow a few pubes out for him so he can take care his dental hygiene while he is on the job.

Westie.

I assume that is dental floss hanging out of her puki. You use flavored or plain?

Note: Not posted in the pic gallery hahahaha.

GG.

WestCoast1
09-26-17, 01:16
I assume that is dental floss hanging out of her puki. You use flavored or plain?I prefer a more 'tuna' flavored floss. Gloss black in color is good. Plenty of supply in phils.

WestCoast1
09-28-17, 06:21
I prefer a more 'tuna' flavored floss. Gloss black in color is good. Plenty of supply in phils.Regarding PG #8810 and my dental floss. The girl grows long-uns in the most unusual places (I don't mean Malate). Front / outside of pussy (normal pubes), from inside the pussy, her arse-hole, her armpit, buttcheek, her taint. Also has long hair on her head. The hairs come and go from one visit to the next. They can be several feet long. Odd tiny critter. 5 years now watching those hairs come / go.

Soapy Smith
09-30-17, 03:49
Regarding PG #8810 and my dental floss. The girl grows long-uns in the most unusual places (I don't mean Malate). Front / outside of pussy (normal pubes), from inside the pussy, her arse-hole, her armpit, buttcheek, her taint. Also has long hair on her head. The hairs come and go from one visit to the next. They can be several feet long. Odd tiny critter. 5 years now watching those hairs come / go.I had assumed from the first photo that these were scalp hairs, hers or yours, that originated from earlier 69 or DATY activity, and then got tangled around the body parts when you shifted to missionary, doggie, or cowgirl. If you have plans for other horizontal recreation visitors, you might contact Hutsori for cleanup instructions.

ps. Did the battery go dead for that red LED indicator light in #8810?

WestCoast1
09-30-17, 05:34
ps. Did the battery go dead for that red LED indicator light in #8810?I call that pic "Tentacles". Those hairs (taint, inside the ass, inside the pussy, armpit) can be different lengths at different times, up to several feet long. Sometimes this hair or that hair strand is gone, sometimes when I see her its back. She's usually mostly shaved on the outside of the pussy, which makes those hairs appear even more odd.

That red is probably just the innards of her ass showing from the reaming I'd just given it. I'd like to say that the hairs wrapped around my shaft in the fucking pic, and the hair on my shaft in the BJ pic, are from different parts of her body (ie, pussy / ass area in fucking pic, and from her head in the BJ pic), but I can never make that assumption with her. Ewwwww.

Its More Fun (read Uncertain) In Philippines!

Vernier nice shots.

Soapy Smith
09-30-17, 07:13
I'd like to say that the hairs wrapped around my shaft in the fucking pic, and the hair on my shaft in the BJ pic, are from different parts of her body (ie, pussy / ass area in fucking pic, and from her head in the BJ pic), but I can never make that assumption with her. Ewwwww.In your first photo here a fly fisherman would say it looks like a snarled up leader tippet tied to the front end of the larger diameter fly line. The color is just about right for a tippet, too. Great imagery, amazing artistry.

WestCoast1
09-30-17, 14:12
Great imagery, amazing artistry.TYS.

She's an interesting critter. She's a tiny little waif. Not terribly attractive. One might think a girl with odd, long hairs growing out of her might be a girl to avoid. But I stick with this one several times a year because she has a deep, deep-seated level of horniness. She can't wait to sex in any sense of the word, she fantasizes daily, and she is (by her own admission) wanting to serve. Outside of that she is the good, shy, quiet mom, daughter, and sister.

Welcome to Phils.

Geneva Guy
09-30-17, 17:59
I call that pic "Tentacles". Those hairs (taint, inside the ass, inside the pussy, armpit) can be different lengths at different times, up to several feet long. Sometimes this hair or that hair strand is gone, sometimes when I see her its back. She's usually mostly shaved on the outside of the pussy, which makes those hairs appear even more odd.

That red is probably just the innards of her ass showing from the reaming I'd just given it. I'd like to say that the hairs wrapped around my shaft in the fucking pic, and the hair on my shaft in the BJ pic, are from different parts of her body (ie, pussy / ass area in fucking pic, and from her head in the BJ pic), but I can never make that assumption with her. Ewwwww.

Its More Fun (read Uncertain) In Philippines!

Vernier nice shots.Westie.

Here I thought in 8810 that you had one of those red laser "sites" on your dick to better find the holes you are searching for hehehehe. LIke the rifles with the laser sites.

Great pics.

GG.

WestCoast1
09-30-17, 20:36
Westie. Here I thought in 8810 that you had one of those red laser "sites" on your dick to better find the holes you are searching for hehehehe. LIke the rifles with the laser sites.

Great pics.

GG.Thanks.

I *must* get one of those! Like poon radar. . . We have a new acronym: PR. Example: "I forgot to charge my Poon Radar and almost didn't get laid last night".

KongKing
10-02-17, 02:35
As good as it gets.Westie: Regarding your latest pic #8846, and delightful it is too.

But there is a downside on this one. Your room / apartment will require a solid "de-Dorising". De-Dorising is the process of cleaning up the room in preparation for the next sweetie guest. And by the looks of that splodge not only will the sheets need changing but the mattress may need drying out as well!

De-Dorising is so important. Without it, an arousing experience can quickly leave you frustrated and deflated when she finds in your room a disowned long hair, earring, lipstick stained tissue or other incriminating evidence. A wet undersheet is also a dampener! In my recent de-Dorising I discovered a pait of panties tucked away in the pipes to the shower water heater. Phew, that was lucky!

WestCoast1
10-02-17, 05:04
Westie: Regarding your latest pic #8846, and delightful it is too.Salamat po.

But there is a downside on this one. Your room / apartment will require a solid "de-Dorising". De-Dorising is the process of cleaning up the room in preparation for the next sweetie guest. And by the looks of that splodge not only will the sheets need changing but the mattress may need drying out as well!Looks like I'm going to need some De-Dorising lessons. . .

Laydher
10-05-17, 07:22
Salamat po.

Looks like I'm going to need some De-Dorising lessons. . .Skinny / booby is hot lobe those hangers any pic of her standing with the hangers?

WestCoast1
10-05-17, 12:11
Skinny / booby is hot lobe those hangers any pic of her standing with the hangers?I seem to have a lot of pics of the booby critter on her back. And on her knees (seen here starting on her afternoon snack; she seemed grateful that I had a protein-filled white longanisa for her).

Laydher
10-06-17, 06:16
I seem to have a lot of pics of the booby critter on her back. And on her knees (seen here starting on her afternoon snack; she seemed grateful that I had a protein-filled white longanisa for her).Thank you.

Hutsori
10-22-17, 07:44
De-Dorising is so important.Don't neglect to examine your hapenis. Had one girl pull another girl's hair off of mine and ask "Whose is this?

WestCoast1
10-23-17, 04:54
Never forget those innocent, myopic, puppydog eyes gazing up at me as I filled her up with penis petrol!Her face and glasses: the librarian look.

Red Rex
10-27-17, 08:57
Wow, nothing has changed. Boring. But well done VernierCaliper.

Mogwai
11-30-17, 09:13
Probably she instinctively knows that nuts are full of protein. Or she instinctively knows that a good blowjob drives us nuts.

Artgonsalves35
12-06-17, 07:12
I've asked for two threads and they were up and going within two days. Maybe your new endeavors have created a conflict regarding your postings at ISG.

That's unfortunate, because I enjoyed the pictures you used to post here.

I've never followed the Thai tread so much, so I'm sure I missed some of your best field reports. Fortunalty we have Gamahucher, who's give us some great reports from the wilds of Manila - Q city and who knows where else.

XShe is hot mate, how small is she?

WestCoast1
12-09-17, 17:58
She is hot mate, how small is she?She *was* hot. You are asking X about a girl from a post in 2008.

WestCoast1
12-17-17, 17:23
Moved here from the PG thread.

Is she the "Mocha" who was advertised on ManilaCourtesans' website? This girl looked very pretty. She is apparently gone.She is not. She is a Luzon provincial girl who likes to visit me in the city.

She needs some lotion on that ass.Unfortunately I had just previously expended my supply of white lotion inside the girl. Probably next time I'm with her we need to pick up some lotion at the mall so I can rub (and rub and rub) some on for her. This is just one of the many difficulties that I must endure to titillate the prurient interests of you good gents. Who doesn't slave to slather?

Smoothy
12-17-17, 18:23
Unfortunately I had just previously expended my supply of white lotion inside the girl. Probably next time I'm with her we need to pick up some lotion at the mall so I can rub (and rub and rub) some on for her. This is just one of the many difficulties that I must endure to titillate the prurient interests of you good gents. Who doesn't slave to slather?Now I'm thinking maybe oil would be better.

Soapy Smith
12-17-17, 18:42
You gents need a little mocha in your day.I sure get the mocha inspiration. I love the visual imagery of doing a mocha Filipina like this one--from behind, with just enough light in the room to sneak peaks down at the wonderful variations of skin tone as you squeeze them between your hands. I confess that over the 11 years since I was first exposed to Filipinas I have become hopelessly addicted to brown-skinned women. I now find East Asian women's skin pale and lifeless by comparison, and Western Caucasian women, forget it. Fortunately, beautiful brown skin is nicely distributed over much of Southeast Asia, South Asia, and in some gorgeous women of African descent, like Zoe Saldana and Gugu Mbatha-Raw. Brown-skinned women rock!

Smoothy and Dion, a tactful request: unless you have a photo to share, please put your photo comments in this thread. Westie has always given accommodating replies to posts of that sort in this thread.

WestCoast1
12-17-17, 20:34
I confess that over the 11 years since I was first exposed to Filipinas I have become hopelessly addicted to brown-skinned women. Brown-skinned women rock!Hahaha you mean like this?

Soapy Smith
12-17-17, 20:49
Hahaha you mean like this?I have sometimes pointed out to Filipinas how their lips, nipples, and outer vaginal labia are very similar in color--and that I love them all. They usually laugh nervously. They probably think I'm teasing them, but I'm dead serious. Alcohol and drug addictions are bad for your health, but an addiction to brown lips, nipples, and labia is just the opposite. It can extend your life and bring you great happiness.

Years ago I worked with a guy who'd done service as a marine in Vietnam. I asked him whether he'd sampled the local female fare. "Are you kidding," he asked, "their pussies are black. Yuck. " Secretly I thought to myself, "great, all the more for me."

Geneva Guy
12-17-17, 23:10
I have sometimes pointed out to Filipinas how their lips, nipples, and outer vaginal labia are very similar in color--and that I love them all. They usually laugh nervously. They probably think I'm teasing them, but I'm dead serious. Alcohol and drug addictions are bad for your health, but an addiction to brown lips, nipples, and labia is just the opposite. It can extend your life and bring you great happiness.

Years ago I worked with a guy who'd done service as a marine in Vietnam. I asked him whether he'd sampled the local female fare. "Are you kidding," he asked, "their pussies are black. Yuck. " Secretly I thought to myself, "great, all the more for me."Yep many of the Vn girls have a "black" pussy and hairy too. But, they are SOOO curious about western guys (particularly in the North), its been pretty easy to get them into bed in record time. And the VN guys don't eat pussy so you will be a star with them when you do. I have one gal in hanoi that goes wild when I eat her out. And then she fucks me like crazy hehehe (sorry, I don't share that one).

Pic attached as show and tell, camera made it look a bit lighter, but outside lips were quite dark on this shaved VN gal (actually I'd say 80% of the Vn gilrs I have been with were hairy) This one is post protein injection, another girl that went wild as I ate her out.

GG.

Soapy Smith
12-28-17, 06:13
No worries mate. Just your good fortune: I have an extra pic for you here of one of my hotties (yet another mustachioed beauty). Maybe you can post us a pic here of your Sri Lanka cutie?Your two mustachioed patterns seem to be more like inverted moustaches. Obviously numerous Pinays who describe themselves as "natural" engage in trimming. Your first moustache appears to have been trimmed down around the labia, but the second may be almost totally natural. Both seem to be untrimmed in the upper reaches, given the growth of shorter hairs at the sides that taper off in size and density.

Do you find that the inverted moustache is a prevalent hair growth pattern? Yes, a weird question for this or any other thread in the forum, so think of it as research. Although I wouldn't reject a kalbo woman, I much prefer natural, and I let women know this before negotiating a deal. I also sometimes joke (but only with other men) about my preference for natural pubic hair, because with it the nose becomes a "feeler gauge" for getting the tongue properly aligned for DATY. A sort of instrument landing approach for the dark.

The most gorgeous Bush I ever encountered on a Pinay was on a very shy 23-year old single mother who was delivered to me at LAC by her girlfriend. I had short-timed the girlfriend (Rhea) on a few occasions, and before she left my room on one particular Saturday afternoon she asked me to join her at LAC at 11 pm that night to meet her neighbor. The poor thing (the neighbor, Jen) seemed scared to death as I held her hand on the walk to Rothman. She said to me no fewer than six times on the walk, "Rhea says you're really sweet," posed like a question begging for my reassurance that I wasn't going to hurt her.

She locked herself in the CR while she showered and refused to unlock the door so I could join her. She came out wrapped tightly in a towel, slipped between the sheets still wearing the towel, and did not shed it until she was completely covered by sheets. She then reached over and turned out the light. I showered alone and then got into bed in the darkened room. I initiated a few gentle caresses, and then headed south under the sheets for an intended instrument landing. But just as I was getting lined up on the landing strip, she grabbed my head and pulled me back up toward the headboard. Surprisingly strong for a frail woman, or maybe just a temporary jolt of adrenaline, since, from what I learned about her next, she may have had reason to misinterpret my DATY effort as a deranged act of violence.

Later, during a gentle battle of the loins, she apologized to me. "I'm sorry I'm not very good at this. I'm not very sexually experienced." Word perfect English, but not the kind of message you expect to hear from a woman you've met at LAC. When I asked her to explain, she told me that the only other man she'd ever been with was the father of her two-year old child. Given this background, she probably had no understanding whatever about having a man go down on her. In the too typical pattern, the father left her and the child in a Paranaque slum with no means of support. I know that sometimes these lyrics turn out to be fabrications, but in this case everything about her shy behavior and lack of sexual skill fit the equation. In hindsight I sometimes wish I'd agreed to meet her for weekly LT sessions as a means of support for her and a challenging opportunity for me to teach her to become a more fully-functioning sexual being. A sort of sexual Pygmalion project. But since I was due to return to the states in four months, this plan would simply have created a more fully-dependent candidate for a life of prostitution. Sometimes it's better to leave bad enough alone.

Back to the pubic hair. Since my eyes had time to adjust to the darkness in the room, during my venture under the sheets I had gotten a surprisingly good view of two very tiny breasts and the most beautiful pubic hair I've ever seen. Most Pinays have pubic hair that is nearly pitch black, coarse in diameter, and springy stiff to the touch. But with this woman there must have been some Western sperm donor in recent generations. Her pubes were made of soft, light brown hair, never trimmed, but in the shape of a perfect, compact triangle that stopped neatly at the V of each leg. None of the overgrowth that you sometimes see on Western and Asian women. And unlike the curved moustache formation at the top of WC's two Pinays, the top of this woman's bush formed a line so straight it could have been laid out by a carpenter's square. There were no hair follicles nor stubble to suggest she had trimmed this top line of the bush. Nature makes mistakes, but not on this woman's pubes.

A Pinoy doctor had made good use of the straight line at the top of the pubes. He left a nearly undetectable C-section scar right at the edge of the hairline. Without getting down close to the landing strip I would never have noticed it. Now I've seen C-section scars on other women that looked like the surgery had been performed with a chainsaw. But this scar was straight, narrow, and right up against the edge of her pubic hair. Not what you expect from Philippine medical practice, especially for a poor woman whose baby was probably delivered at a free or low cost government hospital. This was a real masterpiece. You'd swear the guy had used a ruler or straight edge as a guide for the scalpel.

As to softness, I briefly got to lay my cheek down on those beautiful light brown pubes, and it was like settling down on a goose down comforter. I just regret I never got a chance to get my feeler gauge nose down close enough to start delivering an appropriately soft tongue lashing.

WestCoast1
12-29-17, 09:13
Do you find that the inverted moustache is a prevalent hair growth pattern? See pic. Inside the rectangle is the 'stache that I was talking about.

WestCoast1
01-07-18, 20:04
PG post #8896, the girl lounging on the bed. She was with another girl for two nights. Have had them separately and together, we are old hat. There was discussion prior about hitting a popular club in the evening. Prior to that, the ditty. After, the two girls rinsed in the shower one at a time, then I did. When I came out of the CR I started dressing for the club, but one girl (pic) was naked on the bed, the other was naked in a chair. They were giggling and talking. Ladies, what's so funny? Girl on bed: "She say her boyfriend dick so small she can not feel it in the sex. Then she is the one who will get pregnant. Haha so bad for her!" I see! And are we going to dress and go to the club? "Ah no. We staying in". But you both brought a nice dress to go out tonight. "We want stay to in and open the TV. And can we have a Jolli?" You would rather Jollibee and watch TV? "Yes". And thus save me p1500 or more on high-end food and drink and taxi. Sure. They dressed and I handed them a 500-note and off they walked 2 blocks to the Jolli. Don't forget my chickenjoy ladies; and get some Hi-carb-pussy-protein spaghetti for yourselves. In fact, get some extra.

On a low note, we had to watch a TV show called Probinsyia (or such), with Coco Martin. They binged on several episodes. Would have preferred Tom & Cheery.

Red Kilt
01-09-18, 06:18
On a low note, we had to watch a TV show called Probinsyia (or such), with Coco Martin. They binged on several episodes. It's one of the 3 wall-to-wall telenovelas that runs on ABS-CBN with another 3 on GMA 5 nights each week.

Your girls must be kapamilyas (loyal to ABS-CBN) as opposed to those who are Kapusos (GMA afficianados).

The worst kind are the hybrids who switch between channels so they can follow the different stories on 2 channels at the same time.

WestCoast1
01-09-18, 13:38
It's one of the 3 wall-to-wall telenovelas that runs on ABS-CBN with another 3 on GMA 5 nights each week.

Your girls must be kapamilyas (loyal to ABS-CBN) as opposed to those who are Kapusos (GMA afficianados).

The worst kind are the hybrids who switch between channels so they can follow the different stories on 2 channels at the same time.One of my provincial girls is so hooked on TV that she just shows up at the hotel several times a week, unannounced (no phone), to watch TV. Sometimes there is sex, sometimes not. She lives to watch those telenovas and scary movies. Sometimes she brings the baby, sometimes not. I hand her round-trip fare each time (p15). On her overnights I hand her the going rate in the morning, but in the unannounced afternoon visits I usually just give her fare, and on occasion we run up the street for some extra pampers (and she's fine with fare-only, whether we bang or not, as long as there is Parasat). Welcome to the province.

WestCoast1
01-21-18, 17:15
Regarding the afternoon glory. I bus to a nearby province and she is one of two from her province who bus to see me. Sometimes the girls come together (friends for many years). Seen here 8 months after her 3rd baby. Amazing little tight-body, right?

WestCoast1
01-25-18, 08:06
So I'm walking up Maxilom in Fuente, with the old Juliana's on my right. I turned left at the light onto Juana Osmena, which is a back-door shortcut to Bo's Coffee on Ramos. What greets me is an unusual sight. A young lady dressed in a dark blue body-hugging dress; off the shoulder down to mid-thigh. I was reminded of Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality (see pic). What a bod! What a dress! Like it had been spraypainted on her. However, her gate was awful. She was carrying a large laminated 8 x11" placard. She yelled at me: "Hey man!" Yes, miss? "Where you go?" Ah, Bo's Coffee. Why? "I can with you?" Um, you look young. How old are you? She handed me the placard, which appeared to be a laminated, blown-up ID, age 19. Sure, sweetie, some coffee. But what if I'd asked you to my hotel for the night for sex? "OK. We go". Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Standing in line at Bo's she pointed to a pastry and asked for that instead of coffee. What kind of food would your really like, skinny-booby-beauty? And what is your name? "Ming my name. Jollibee". Good news, there is one nearby. So we got some Jollie (yes, she wanted spaghetti, which seems to be pinay-pussy-gasoline) and headed back to the hotel. In the taxi she insisted that I look at her placard ID again. We showered and had a good mattress session. I rinsed in the shower after and when I came out of the CR, she was sound asleep, tits-up, sprawled across the bed, naked. What an evening, and it was only 9:30!

I watched TV and finally went to sleep. When I woke it was about 8 am and she was still slumbering away. I woke her a bit later to see if she wanted breakfast. I was nervous to take her to the hotel breakfast (nice place) given the dress. Before I could ask, she seemed to want sex. Well she didn't seem to want it, she jumped on the opportunity. As soon as she rubbed Herman up and hard she went down on me. A moment later she tried going down deep, and choked on it. She tried again and choked again. She sat bolt-upright and grabbed her throat. Cough, cough. "Ah haha. Never I try to that till now". Deepthroat? "Ya. Oww". You don't have to do that. A wisp of a smile came to her face, and she went back down and tried again, only to cough and sit right back up and grab her throat and cough again (see pic in PG). She smiled as she gagged and said "So far in my mout". So far in your mout? "Yes so far its there". Maybe we could try some regular blowjob? Halfway in your mout, about? "Haha yes ok". Another enjoyable round, with pics for your viewing pleasure.

After the shower she dressed and we hit another Jollie. I bid her goodbye. "Can you give to me?" Oh, yes. I handed her a blue note to guage her reaction. She smiled and walked off. Wait, Ming, do you have a phone? "No". I wrote my number on a napkin and off she went, awful gate, beautiful backside in that dress. What a great 12 hours!

About noon I get a txt from a stranger: "This Emi. Friend of Ming. Can she come to you? She want to back there". Um, yes, but my girlfriend will be here tonight. Can Ming come and go home at 6 pm? "Yes". Is Ming OK to less than I gave her this morning? "She OK to any you give. Already she leave here. She is there soon". Great! It went off without a hitch. She showed around 2 and was out the door at 6 pm. She attempted the deepthroat thing again without prompting, and she gagged again. "Can I come tomorrow?" Noon to 6 pm? "I can stay the night". Sorry sweetie, I have a regular girl who warms the bed at night (pictured in the PG). You are limited to afternoon. "OK. I see you tomorrow noon". She came the next afternoon. Beauty in the afternoon, different beauty in the evening. What a life.

Cebu women; heaven! Cebu traffic; hell! You decide.

Can't wait to go back.

Mogwai
01-25-18, 09:16
However, her gate was awful
SNIP
awful gate, beautiful backside in that dress Great story Westy. It shows ones again that you can always run into a gem unplanned and unexpectedly.

Just one question: what exactly does 'gate' mean in this context?

AussieGaigin
01-25-18, 10:23
Great story Westy. It shows ones again that you can always run into a gem unplanned and unexpectedly.

Just one question: what exactly does 'gate' mean in this context?Perhaps he means "gait"?

WestCoast1
01-25-18, 15:03
Perhaps he means "gait"?Yes, apology, I meant gait, her walk: So bad, she's leggy and she was wearing high heels. Painful to watch (the rest of her is a joy to watch).

WestCoast1
01-25-18, 15:09
Great story Westy. It shows ones again that you can always run into a gem unplanned and unexpectedly.Yes, on occasion you find a piece of gold for a buck.

Soapy Smith
01-28-18, 21:28
More glory in the morning. From my ranch to yours: Happy hunting!Westie, do you carry a nail file with you in your travels to the provinces?

WestCoast1
01-29-18, 00:40
Westie, do you carry a nail file with you in your travels to the provinces?My teeth are my file.

Soapy Smith
01-29-18, 04:04
My teeth are my file.Think of all the stuff that ends up utimately in our mouths. Hopefully she bathes afterward so that you're the only one who gets stuff from under your fingernails indirectly back into your mouth.

Soapy Smith
01-29-18, 04:08
Golden. That's why we call him Wicked. Hmmmm. . . I'll call Trump and get the scoop. If he needed a scoop, I wonder if there's evidence from a bucket or trash can or whatever he scooped it over into.

WestCoast1
01-29-18, 06:26
Think of all the stuff that ends up utimately in our mouths. Hopefully she bathes afterward so that you're the only one who gets stuff from under your fingernails indirectly back into your mouth.Ewwwwwwwwww! Soapy!

Soapy Smith
02-01-18, 18:15
Morsel: Skin-and-bone-booby. Good combo.Third party photographer or a selfie stick attached to a headband? If the latter, what do you do for neck exercises?

WestCoast1
02-02-18, 02:09
Third party photographer or a selfie stick attached to a headband? If the latter, what do you do for neck exercises?Third-party photographer. The girls are friends. The girl getting banged in the pic I reported a few posts back about two girls lounging naked and talking about one of their boyfriend's small dick. This is that girl.

Soapy Smith
02-20-18, 15:16
Morsel: Very preggers and ready to drop one. For you preggers lovers, those fun-bags were leaking, spewing, and otherwise off-loading milk in her bra, onto her shirts, in my bed, and in my mouth for several days. Three days after this pic there was a new bouncing baby pinoy boy, whose pics went up quickly on the proud pinoy father's FB.I get the exotic attraction of doing a prego, but when she's within three days of dropping, aren't you a little worried about denting the baby's head? Maybe you can get her to bring the little guy around for you to check out its head for signs of blunt force trauma.

WestCoast1
02-21-18, 07:05
I get the exotic attraction of doing a prego, but when she's within three days of dropping, aren't you a little worried about denting the baby's head? Maybe you can get her to bring the little guy around for you to check out its head for signs of blunt force trauma.Was not aware, at the time, that she was within days of dropping. A different preggers gal "Out that baby" just about 24 hours after sessioning with me. After I sent her packing (still large with child) with a blue note, I had safely absconded from her province back to Cebu city when I got a txt from her cousin: "We here on hospital Mandy and Henry (the pinoy father) so happy new son". While the pinoy is completely clueless as to my relationship with his woman (for several years, both preggers and not), the cousin is the one who brought me the preggers gal. Great sweetie; post some FB pics later and lets both check for head dents.

I been a baaaaaaaaaad boy.

Fckoof
02-21-18, 11:41
Brothers,

Any one comming to RPA mega event.

If yes, please inbox me lets plan together.

Last mega event was in Ggn that was just awesome.

Countless pussies, nacked bodies, and lots of fun.

Let the world.

Fckoof.

Geneva Guy
02-21-18, 12:46
Was not aware, at the time, that she was within days of dropping. A different preggers gal "Out that baby" just about 24 hours after sessioning with me. After I sent her packing (still large with child) with a blue note, I had safely absconded from her province back to Cebu city when I got a txt from her cousin: "We here on hospital Mandy and Henry (the pinoy father) so happy new son". While the pinoy is completely clueless as to my relationship with his woman (for several years, both preggers and not), the cousin is the one who brought me the preggers gal. Great sweetie; post some FB pics later and lets both check for head dents.

I been a baaaaaaaaaad boy.Westie.

How about some preggo cream pie pics. Give the kid some extra lube to slip out properly hahahaha.

Goferring
02-23-18, 22:59
Did you say boobies? Here's a well developed 19 year old from Southern Philippines who should even meet D-Cups high standards.Nice shots of some great boobies. Well done!!

Got to love a skinny young thing that turns into a Hammerhead Shark when she lies down. LOL.

X Man
04-05-18, 23:32
Cunning stunt, you have a long history of posting excellent pictures to the PI Photo thread. Which makes it doubly surprising that you suddenly post an ugly twat picture. Hopefully, you'll dig up something more attractive from your archives in the near future.

Mogwai
04-06-18, 08:49
Does This count?The anwer is yes if that is Donald Trump, because he's an ass.

Soapy Smith
04-10-18, 06:09
All evidence suggests that one wipes back to front. A very bad habit where twats are concerned. I prefer twats that aren't full of shit.Some may not appreciate your posting without a photo. Given your creative quip, I, for one, am willing to forgive you.

Soapy Smith
05-10-18, 17:10
You be the judge. This provincial beauty is a multi-year regular.That's serious high definition you're getting from your camera. Assuming the last two posts are the same woman, the two photos show every single little hairless follicle.

WestCoast1
05-12-18, 16:03
That's serious high definition you're getting from your camera. Assuming the last two posts are the same woman, the two photos show every single little hairless follicle.The last 4 were of the same woman, as RT started the Rear-View series and I kinda got caught up in that. The camera is my phone. Its a 4 year old android and it takes the bestest damn pics. I dropped the pro cam gear a few years ago from my travels (bulky, expensive if lost) because the cam takes such good pics. My understanding is that more modern phones take better low-light pics, but as long as the phone continues to take good pics I will keep it.

I like this girl in particular for her personality. She started out shy and stayed that way for about 2 years, but later she came out and became *much* more expressive of her personality, especially when absent her barrio friends (who brought her to me, and sometimes come across town together with her for 2-3 nights). When alone, she tells me the most intimate things happening in her life (for instance, why her boyfriend has been arguing with her this past week, full details). More on this later.

WestCoast1
05-13-18, 20:54
That's serious high definition you're getting from your camera. Assuming the last two posts are the same woman, the two photos show every single little hairless follicle.Same girl, different cam for comparison. Or you can skip all that and just enjoy the beauty. You can see more of her from a few years back way back on PG page 102, post #7533.

Mogwai
05-16-18, 08:27
Haha time for anything this one is in the mood for.Jollibee spaghetti?

WestCoast1
06-09-18, 16:21
Here they are again. More posing than lounging. Story coming in the Chit / Chat thread.Happy, smiley, quiet critter. Except when drunk, she likes to sing. Awful singing voice, scratchy. One night she wanted to go out for vee-jokey. We went for dinner and beers, then for an hour in the videoke room. At first I thought it was the worst hour of my life (her warbling makes me worry that a passing jetliner will crash on top of us), but that worst hour would come just 2 hours later. "You like to sing Westy?" No sweetie, my voice is terrible. "Its ok. Eberbody have bad singer voice". Oh, not you sweetie. She pushed the microphone towards me, but I volunteered to go get us another round of San Migs at the bar while she kept singing (so sweet of me). When I came back 15 minutes later with the beers I told her that I had to stop at the CR. "Its OK Westy, I singer, singer, singer!" Check. I was thanking the Lord for two things: 1) the CR was at the opposite end of the building, and 2) her puffie sweater puppies.

Back at the hotel I was not randy, I was fine turning out the light and drifting off to sleep next to this naked mocha beauty, thinking I would awake in the morning with some good wood and give her a solid rooting. But NO! She was not sleepy. In fact she was randy, and started some DFK in the dark, which led to sparks. No shower after the ditty, I was too tired, I rolled over on my back to drift off to sleep. She cuddled up with her head on my shoulder. And? Yes, yes, of course: she started to sing. First a Beyonc song. Then a song in the local tongue: ". . . Mahal na mahal keeee-tahhhhh. You know that one Westy?" Um, no. Then church songs. She rolled over on top of me, face to face. "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so. You know that one Westy?" Um, yes. I've read a chunk of the Bible, but Jesus didn't mention my cum dripping out of you onto my stomach. "We sing the Bible songs Westy?" Ah, no, Westy is tired, needs sleep. "OK. I will singer you to a rest". Oh to be 19 again. I was needing sleep, she was drunk and vivacious. Perfect!

2 bits of good news:1) The next morning she was back to her normal quiet self; and 2) wherever she goes, she gives good shadow.

WestCoast1
06-20-18, 19:09
PG post #9090, posted a pic just to see if a thumbnail would show. On my end, it does not (just a link). Anyone else see a thumbnail?

Soapy Smith
06-20-18, 20:11
PG post #9090, posted a pic just to see if a thumbnail would show. On my end, it does not (just a link). Anyone else see a thumbnail?No thumbnail. Appears you did something different in posting.

AussieGaigin
06-20-18, 21:18
PG post #9090, posted a pic just to see if a thumbnail would show. On my end, it does not (just a link). Anyone else see a thumbnail?I can't see it either, although opens in a new tab / window. Having this problem with a lot of recent postings, old ones are OK.

WestCoast1
06-21-18, 01:39
No thumbnail. Appears you did something different in posting.Seems all the pics posted prior to the Netherlands changeover show a thumbnail, those after the changeover don't. A new glitch maybe.

Bushes
06-21-18, 04:34
Shows thumbnail and no link. Some other photos have link that work. Photo shows up in Gallery. More frequently after switching to NL. But I have had occasional problems like this before on handheld. Refreshing page sometimes brought up link.

PG post #9090, posted a pic just to see if a thumbnail would show. On my end, it does not (just a link). Anyone else see a thumbnail?

Soapy Smith
06-21-18, 07:43
Seems all the pics posted prior to the Netherlands changeover show a thumbnail, those after the changeover don't. A new glitch maybe.The important question is whether non-paying subscribers can open photos. Any non-paying subscribers care to weigh in on whether you can open photos?

WestCoast1
06-21-18, 14:22
The important question is whether non-paying subscribers can open photos. Any non-paying subscribers care to weigh in on whether you can open photos?Should be easy to check for any of us. Simply log out, and see if you can open a photo.

Wicked Roger
06-21-18, 14:48
Should be easy to check for any of us. Simply log out, and see if you can open a photo.As always Westie someone with smarties who realises we can do it ourselves.

And I did I could not open.

WestCoast1
06-21-18, 14:57
Should be easy to check for any of us. Simply log out, and see if you can open a photo.Looks like these when logged out. Once logged out, you cannot open anything (message pops up that says you are not eligible to view pics, & please log in to view pics, see last pic w / login screen).

When logged out (I assume this is the view of non-members), when mousing-over the DocWiltro image of LIA thumb, it shows the name of the file; clicking on this thumb leads to the last image (login please). When mousing-over my attachment (Attached Thumbnails), nothing happens, there is no mouse-over effect; clicking on this does nothing.

Albert9989
06-21-18, 15:18
Looks like these when logged out. Once logged out, you cannot open anything (message pops up that says you are not eligible to view pics, & please log in to view pics, see last pic w / login screen).

When logged out (I assume this is the view of non-members), when mousing-over the DocWiltro image of LIA thumb, it shows the name of the file; clicking on this thumb leads to the last image (login please). When mousing-over my attachment (Attached Thumbnails), nothing happens, there is no mouse-over effect; clicking on this does nothing.I am a paid member and this is what I can see, only links to open image in another window.

Ebauche
06-21-18, 17:10
The important question is whether non-paying subscribers can open photos. Any non-paying subscribers care to weigh in on whether you can open photos?Non-paying seniors, grandfathered in because they're old fucks, many going way back to the days of the WSG domain, have full access to all features of the site, so long as they are logged in.

Bushes
06-21-18, 17:26
1. According to FAQ, Only Seniors and paid can view pictures.

2. On the Photo page and the links. "9090 share. Jpg http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=281496&d=1529500264".

"9089 LIA October 2011 01. Jpg http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=281299&d=1528964622".

3. Your black shirt girl does not appear as an thumbnail image for me but everything below does. I can only view the picture when I have a link and not a blank space.

4. I am usually on a handheld and Internet speed can be an issue. I suspect that is why sometimes pictures do not load.

5. Try posting more pictures. All the previous pictures are fine.

Looks like these when logged out.

Bushes
06-22-18, 03:27
3. Your black shirt girl does not appear as an thumbnail image for me but everything below does. I can only view the picture when I have a link and not a blank space.There is a problem with the website. I am sure Jackson or the web programmers are aware of it by now. Since 2018 June 19, almost all pictures in the Main Photo gallery do not have an image in the thumbnail, except for one.

This big photo is posted in front of the Juan Valdez at Oviedo Mall. It is supposed to advertise a fashion brand, but I am sure that this girl, dressed in that way, in that location, and with that caption underneath, will make all ISG members to wonder something different.
(Why the photo does not show up with preview??)Jackson or the web programmers will have to work out why. Or may it could be by design. There are some requirements on the image mentioned in the FAQ. So maybe png is handled correctly but not jpg.

WC here is your pic I see.

Soapy Smith
06-22-18, 17:37
Non-paying seniors, grandfathered in because they're old fucks, many going way back to the days of the WSG domain, have full access to all features of the site, so long as they are logged in.We have identified three different forms of access: paying subscribers, senior non-paying subscribers, and entering the site without logging in, which WC and WR described doing. My question actually focused on a fourth: non-paying subscribers who have not attained senior status.

Soapy Smith
06-24-18, 12:38
I don't think that's her thumb. LOL.Actually, Bushes called it a thumbnail, not a thumb. And he appears to be wrong in that too. But you got to admit it's one of the most eye-popping--or something-popping--photos that's been posted in a while.

Bushes
06-24-18, 15:26
A number of these girls have asked me why Western guys are so bad with directions. The girls keep getting stopped and asked to help these lost souls with directions. Well. I can't quite put my finger / thumb on it or grasp / grab the situation! LOL.

Actually, Bushes called it a thumbnail, not a thumb. And he appears to be wrong in that too. But you got to admit it's one of the most eye-popping--or something-popping--photos that's been posted in a while..

I don't think that's her thumb. LOL.

Chocha Monger
06-28-18, 23:00
I mentioned this very point to my Amsterdam wingman. I told him I had made a half-hearted pass at one of the many women I worked with and got nobbled over it. A younger male bonked every single woman there and not a word.

Your supply and demand analysis is on the money. They prefer to hang about for days on end on an empty belly and get one geriatric for short time, rather than have a real business model and deliver serviced.

From what I have picked up, those rural villages are Sodom and Gomorrah fuelled by Red Horse and cheap rum.Well, it could have been worse. In these perilous times in the western world, women and corporate employers consider any rogue male showing the slightest inclination to bonk a female coworker a horny and dangerous criminal. They will take measures to terminate him immediately. The crime of even half-heartedly thinking about inserting your tab A into your female coworker's slot be likely set off a code red in the HR office and triggered pandemonium throughout management.

If the female coworker was five or more years younger, expect extra creepiness points in your employee file with the red letter 'P' on it designating the offender as a middle-aged pervert with an appetite for younger women. All the old hags at work will hate you and the fellas will sympathize with them and call you a dirty old man hoping not to find themselves painted with the same brush. Nothing gets old gadflies at work infuriated as a middle-aged fellow who wants to stick it into younger chicks. All it takes is one accusation and other female coworkers will scream, "Me too!" and recall that ten years ago you looked at them somewhat funny at the water cooler. Whatever it was, that look in your eyes made them feel 'uncomfortable' and that is all that matters.

That has middle-aged and elderly salarymen repressing their impulse to flirt and saving it for Southeast Asia and Latin America where they can unleash their pent up perversions on the dull-eyed local hookers. These poor chaps will spend any amount to shoot their ancient seed into a young puss during their two-week annual parole to Sucky Fucky Land. Just take a look at what passes for a 'stunner' or a 'spinner' these days and it is obvious the new wave is not demanding much.

HR rarely sanctions young fellas for fucking their way through the female staff, unless the fellow is fat and ugly, and the women regret fucking him in an emotionally weak moment or after a drink too many with coworkers at the pub. The women probably considered the younger male who ploughed his way through their fur patches a handsome stud. Hence, they remained silent to protect him from suffering a similar nobbling. HR would never dare question women about ficky ficky with a male coworker in the absence of a formal complaint out of fear that they may deny it then turn the tables on the person initiating the questioning as a sexual harasser.

Each year more and more Aussies wash up on the shores of the Philippines. The poor lads are running from increasingly mean Aussie lassies who are beating them up physically, emotionally, and financially. The women are meting out regular knees to the nuts and frying pans to the heads of hapless husbands and live-in boyfriends. It is now commonplace for Aussie girls to have a few jumbo cans of Fosters and punch up the lads because they fell behind on their puss sucking duties, etc. In Queensland, white singlets are now called 'man-beaters'. Aussie fellas are happy to put up with a passive-aggressive Pinay, as 'tampo' (sulking) is preferable to having their nuts punched up by a big strong Aussie surfer bird.

https://www.news.com.au/national/hidden-epidemic-of-women-beating-up-men/news-story/60e90739f23b8f66c97fe389b9287d63

Every older Filipino expat abroad tells foreigners looking for a Pinay girlfriend / wife to go to the rural villages, as there is where the salt-of-the-earth Filipina girls live. Avoid the light-skinned mestiza girls in Manila, as they are full of trickery and deceit, using their beauty and sexy bodies to bring men down to doom and destruction. Maybe the old Filipino fellas are recalling a time long ago, or they are great practical jokers.

The rural villages are indeed plagued with drunkenness and debauchery. Lacking any real opportunities out of the life of a country bumpkin, the girls are sly and even more ambitious to hitch their cart to a foreign water buffalo. Cheap smartphones and free Facebook provide them with the means of hunting horny lonely foreign men, who become sources of income for them and the Pinoy boyfriend.

Many of the women in the rural villages work or once worked as OFWs in Singapore, Hong Kong, or the Middle East. During their OFW tour of duty, they made tax-free income from selling pussy on their days off from work. They also juggle several foreign boyfriends and fleece them. These veterans of freelance hooking return to the village to coach the other girls on fleecing foreigners via the internet.

The Filipino fellas with steady employment as civil servants often have mistresses who they fuck and procreate with, the legal wife having full knowledge of this and accepting it. As they believe that, a real man 'nagpapakalalaki' must have a mistress. Without a rival, Filipina wives have a tendency to become tyrants and rule the roost.

Soapy Smith
08-03-18, 22:21
Tried to load this earlier, let me try again.Your taste, as suggested by your occasional photo gallery posts, is much closer to mine than is D Cups.' In my mind, more than a mouthful is a waste. Unless, of course, a guy is satisfied just to put a thumb on it.

Goferring
08-04-18, 09:14
Thank you Jesus!!

Working thumbnails and the Global Photo Gallery are back😁.

Soapy Smith
08-09-18, 02:11
A piece of pie for you.Carried in a nifty carriage with fringe on top.

Goferring
08-20-18, 03:01
Well its been a while since my last pic. From my ranch to yours, enjoy the view.Westie, time to wash and change what is possibly the ugliest quilt known to man😁.

That thing would give me nightmares. Then again, I'm guessing sleep was not a high priority. 👍 😉.