PDA

View Full Version : Islamabad

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Piper1
07-22-06, 14:07
I will be in Islamabad for the first time in September and need some help. The empty forum for Islamabad looks like bad news to me. Anyway, if there are people out there who know the Islamabad scene or have contact numbers, pls PM or post here. Thanks in advance.Lucifer, you little devil - You're obviously a man who likes a challenge. ;)

A quick google on "Islamabad nightlife" resulted in this quote: ""Islamabad is half as big as a New York cemetery and twice as dead!"

But do not despair - there are some tidbits - check google as a start. Good luck!

PS - This link to virtualtourist should be useful - nearly 200 members living in Islamabad - maybe contact a few for some inside info. Also, Islamabad is officially dry, but if you carefully read this link, and stay at a hotel that rhymes with "Harriet", you might get lucky.
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Asia/Pakistan/Islamabad_Capital_Territory/Islamabad-1313160/Nightlife-Islamabad-TG-C-1.html

Gentlegiantpk
07-22-06, 15:40
I will be in Islamabad for the first time in September and need some help. The empty forum for Islamabad looks like bad news to me. Anyway, if there are people out there who know the Islamabad scene or have contact numbers, pls PM or post here. Thanks in advance.Most of the information on Islamabad is in the "Other Areas" section Lucifer.

Pakipussylover
07-22-06, 18:20
I would like to differ from the guy who said that Islamabad is dry.

I just got to Islamabad myself. :-) this forum has provided a number of good leads and contacts. :-)

There are quite a few MADAMS around who offer Russian girls. 2k per 1 or 2 hours. 8K per night.

If you are looking for Paki, thats also available for similar rates.

There are also a couple of MPs with chineese around. 1K for a massage and then Rs. 500 for a BJ and HJ.

Please look around I have posted a couple of detailed field reports here :-)

OH, if you are having problems just ask the waiter at the hotels (usually a bit of a good tip (good = Rs. 200 to Rs 400 not more) will definitely provide you with some pretty decent women especially if you live at the Marriot. :-)

PPL

Pakipussylover
07-26-06, 17:25
Ok.

You get some good ones. You get some BAD ones.

Twice in a ROW now I have had bad ones.

Got number for this GAL NAZIA was told that she has a place in F-7 (turned out that was not correct.)

She and a few of her friends are working the Jinnah market area. They set up a meeting place in Jinnah Market and then go to one of the Guest houses. Anyway.

I set up the time. 1500 for an Hour. And there were two girls so I said why not BOTH would be good. The price settled was Rs. 2500. 00

Got to the guest house in F-6 and got to the room.

Cloths came off. And the gals went to work. Every 30 seconds one of the mobile phones kept ringing. I asked them a number of times to turn them off but they would not.

Then they had to RUN!

So hurriedly we finished off and they got ready. I tried to get some of my money back. But that usually does not work.

So if someone gives you the number of Nazia (and want to meet you in Jinnah). FORGET IT!

Happy Hunting guys

Lance-a-Lot
07-27-06, 14:19
I am delighted that the forum has opened a thread on I-slam-a-bod. Like many cities in conservative societies, one must look behind the curtains to find the fun. Islamabad, like most of Pakistan, like most of Asia, has a lot of sex, but to the new comers or meek of mind or spirit it can seem like a wasteland. It took me a while to get to the point where I could find new sex avenues on my own, but they are about. I even managed to couple with a cutie in Quetta, Balochistan while tripping on ecstasy (not that I promote such behavior).

As Pakipussylover says, there are some options for the occasional traveler. The easiest is probably one of the Chinese clubs (there is really only one, which frequently has Russian tarts [these girls will want 1-2 hundred in the club, but if you find them at home you can get them for $50], but there are other temporary clubs-cum-brothels that open up and close just as fast—you can find out about them in the “other areas” threads). If you find your way into the only hotel bar, I hear that has potential, but have yet to verify it. I would avoid asking taxi drivers to help out as you never know what you might get yourself into, and in Pakistan you can get into some sticky situations.

If you have a local contact (and most of the men in Islamabad have these), then you can call up and get a girl delivered for about $100 for the night. A friend of mine took me on a ***** tour around Rawalpindi and I’bad and on these occasions a car would pull up with a seat load of Pakistani girls from which you could poke your head in a pick. Most were rather dull, but there was some lookers, and I tupped two this way. But if you are with local fellows, be aware that they like to hire one girl and get the gang going to shave down the price. Girls there do not seem to mind this.

Then there is Lahore, and the red light district, which is the only slightly open red light area in the country. Islamabad simply does not have street walkers(you might find a girl like this on a fluke, but after years there and lots of mongering no-one I have ever met has used this a reliable means of scoring).

Good luck.

Pakipussylover
07-27-06, 16:21
I am delighted that the forum has opened a thread on I-slam-a-bod. Like many cities in conservative societies, one must look behind the curtains to find the fun. Islamabad, like most of Pakistan, like most of Asia, has a lot of sex, but to the new comers or meek of mind or spirit it can seem like a wasteland. It took me a while to get to the point where I could find new sex avenues on my own, but they are about. I even managed to couple with a cutie in Quetta, Balochistan while tripping on ecstasy (not that I promote such behavior).

As Pakipussylover says, there are some options for the occasional traveler. The easiest is probably one of the Chinese clubs (there is really only one, which frequently has Russian tarts [these girls will want 1-2 hundred in the club, but if you find them at home you can get them for $50], but there are other temporary clubs-cum-brothels that open up and close just as fast—you can find out about them in the “other areas” threads). If you find your way into the only hotel bar, I hear that has potential, but have yet to verify it. I would avoid asking taxi drivers to help out as you never know what you might get yourself into, and in Pakistan you can get into some sticky situations.

If you have a local contact (and most of the men in Islamabad have these), then you can call up and get a girl delivered for about $100 for the night. A friend of mine took me on a ***** tour around Rawalpindi and I’bad and on these occasions a car would pull up with a seat load of Pakistani girls from which you could poke your head in a pick. Most were rather dull, but there was some lookers, and I tupped two this way. But if you are with local fellows, be aware that they like to hire one girl and get the gang going to shave down the price. Girls there do not seem to mind this.

Then there is Lahore, and the red light district, which is the only slightly open red light area in the country. Islamabad simply does not have street walkers(you might find a girl like this on a fluke, but after years there and lots of mongering no-one I have ever met has used this a reliable means of scoring).

Good luck.Thanks Lance.

Very good report.

CONSERVATIVE SOCIETY. Damn. In this country the WOMEN ARE STARVED! PRO or NOT. All you have to do is talk to them NICELY. (unlike most of the Local guys who treat the women as SHIT). And they are ready to do anything!

What I would add to this is that the TAXI drivers do not know SHIT! Most do not even know where anything except the Major land marks are.

I just got to Islamabad a few months ago. First got situated and then started looking into the Mongering scene.

Seems like MOST of the "GUEST HOUSES" around town. (there are atleast 1 or 2 per sub-sector). Either are catering for mongering or have contacts and can provide you with some.

Now I have been to TWO. And nothing has happened. I have heard that the COPS do raid them. So you are on your own on that end: -(

Most hotels also have contacts and a little money spread to the waiters (not more than Rs. 200 to Rs 300) gets them smiling and their memories get really sharp. :-)

Read my report in Lahore. Did not have any PROBLEM getting a BOTTLE of SCOTCH. Just had to spend a little TIP money. Then EVERYTHING WAS AVAILABLE.

The waiter even came to "check TOWELS in the room". Wondering if there was ANYTHING I WOULD LIKE. ANYTHING! <WINK> <WINK>.

Heard that you can get a FRESH virgins in the Northern part of the country for as little as $150, lets see will see if I can make it here in the next couple of week. Will surely post a report.

Happy hunting

PPL

Gentlegiantpk
07-31-06, 17:37
I visited a Chinese massage house in F-10 recently based on information provided by another member on the board here. I drove past the place the first time down the street, but located it, and parked after turning around. The guard let me in through the gate, and steered me to the door. The Madam of the house met me at the front door, brought me into a waiting area and seated me. She asked me if I was interested in a massage, and brought out 2 other girls, said I could choose who I wanted to massage me. I picked one of the younger ladies, paid 1000 rupies to a guy who came out of one of the bedrooms from his nap.

Entered the room with the girl, she spoke very little english, and stripped down per her request (to my underwear). She did the same, taking everything off but her bra and panties.

The massage wasn't anything to write home about. Her hands were pretty rough actually for someone giving a massage, she really could use some hand lotion. She straddled me as she massaged, especially when she had me turn over so she could massage my front side. Guess she wanted to make sure I was interested in anything "extra" she had to offer. Once she got the desired results, she laid down on top of me, made sure I was still between her legs, and asked me what else I wanted.

After some negotiations, we settled on an extra 2000 rupies for a full sexual work up. We shed the remaining clothes, and went at it. I was thinking she'd go straight to riding me, but actually started out with a bit of foreplay. She didn't seem to mind me fondliing and touching her. And even initiated kissing with me.

Eventually, she sheathed me, and finished me off. I know we went beyond our allocated time, because the guy I paid the money too, tapped on the door as she was riding me.

Anyways, thanks to those that provided the info. I'll go back to visit again. I have a couple of other locations that people provided too, but haven't tried them yet. Will let you know how that goes when I do.

Pakipussylover
08-01-06, 08:03
I visited a Chinese massage house in F-10 recently based on information provided by another member on the board here. I drove past the place the first time down the street, but located it, and parked after turning around. The guard let me in through the gate, and steered me to the door. The Madam of the house met me at the front door, brought me into a waiting area and seated me. She asked me if I was interested in a massage, and brought out 2 other girls, said I could choose who I wanted to massage me. I picked one of the younger ladies, paid 1000 rupies to a guy who came out of one of the bedrooms from his nap.

Entered the room with the girl, she spoke very little english, and stripped down per her request (to my underwear). She did the same, taking everything off but her bra and panties.

The massage wasn't anything to write home about. Her hands were pretty rough actually for someone giving a massage, she really could use some hand lotion. She straddled me as she massaged, especially when she had me turn over so she could massage my front side. Guess she wanted to make sure I was interested in anything "extra" she had to offer. Once she got the desired results, she laid down on top of me, made sure I was still between her legs, and asked me what else I wanted.

After some negotiations, we settled on an extra 2000 rupies for a full sexual work up. We shed the remaining clothes, and went at it. I was thinking she'd go straight to riding me, but actually started out with a bit of foreplay. She didn't seem to mind me fondliing and touching her. And even initiated kissing with me.

Eventually, she sheathed me, and finished me off. I know we went beyond our allocated time, because the guy I paid the money too, tapped on the door as she was riding me.

Anyways, thanks to those that provided the info. I'll go back to visit again. I have a couple of other locations that people provided too, but haven't tried them yet. Will let you know how that goes when I do. Thanks for the report. You paid TOO MUCH! Please try to negotiate DOWN. As this will keep the rates down. I went there a couple of nights ago. And FULL SERVICE was Rs. 2000. 00 (Approx. $33). That included the MASSAGE. INITIAL BJ/ HJ. And then intercourse. PPL

Imran
08-03-06, 12:03
Hi friends!

Can you tell how is physique of Chinese girls working in that MP? I am asking this because I have had sex with Chinese girls in Malaysia and once also in pakistan. The girls that I met did not have curves. They had hard hands and bodies and did not had curvacious boobs or bum. How did you feel about girls in that F 10 massage parlour.

Pakipussylover
08-06-06, 11:08
Hi friends!

Can you tell how is physique of Chinese girls working in that MP? I am asking this because I have had sex with Chinese girls in Malaysia and once also in pakistan. The girls that I met did not have curves. They had hard hands and bodies and did not had curvacious boobs or bum. How did you feel about girls in that F 10 massage parlour.Imaran,

Yep you are describing typical Chinese girls in a typical Chinese MP. That is exactly what you will find in this place as well:-)

Pakipussylover
08-07-06, 15:51
PakPussyLover,

Yar, why don't you reply me with requested informtion and why don't you provide me the demnded info, it is not an enormous deal, as far as I think. Here is a POST I put on another forum. Seems like people with VERY FEW posts usually fall into this RELM.

So I will not give out info to people with very few posts. And if those posts are just ASKING for INFO. Then I will not give into. I would like these places to stay open. And I can not trust people who have NO POSTS

Ok, I do have a few contacts / addresses here in Islamabad. And I do not have a problem sharing with other people.

Here is a TYPICAL CONVERSATION with quite a FEW people. (guess they have major comprehension issues).

THE GUY: can you give me the address.
Me: I give the address...
THE GUY: Do they really have girls there
Me: I did not lie!!! please read the FIELD REPORT for DETAILS.. both from me and other guys
THE GUY: so they have girls there huh.
ME: I did not lie!!! please read the FIELD REPORT for DETAILS.. both from me and other guys
THE GUY: SO do they have SEX with YOU?
ME: DUH!!... I did not lie!!! please read the FIELD REPORT for DETAILS.. both from me and other guys
THE GUY... THEY REALLY HAVE GIRLS THERE and they want to have sex with you..
ME: I did not lie!!! please read the FIELD REPORT for DETAILS.. both from me and other guys

The guy: So how much do they charge!

Me: please read the field report for details. Both from me and other guys it tells all.

This has happened to me about 5 times since I posted that report on the pm here in islamabd. Now this bull keeps going on till I put the guy on ignore. Whats the deal? Seems like the water here in pakistan gives major brain problems or something.

People! Start reading and comprending!

The reason people put field reports on this form is to give experince and information and by asking that same questions over and over and over and over again. Will not change the information already posted on the net!

Masculine 2006
08-07-06, 20:12
I don't know, who the asshole was, that snapped so much stupidity with you, while conversating with you, regarding info.

Anyhow, we (many of forum mates) didn't knew that you post reports and experiences for you popularity and not for sharing with your mates.

Criteria, such as, more postings for gaining an info by you is totally based on negaticve mentality, as you know the whole month while sightening first night's moon, as acting or proving yourself to be "Someone Extra Brilliant".,
Not only me, but almost all of us, enormously censure succh genus of "rudeness".

By the way, if any one needs any info, let me know. I am here to teach and seek, not to popularise and degrading someone.

Cheers friends..

Mak21
08-09-06, 18:18
[QUOTE=Masculine 2006]I don't know, who the asshole was, that snapped so much stupidity with you, while conversating with you, regarding info.

Anyhow, we (many of forum mates) didn't knew that you post reports and experiences for you popularity and not for sharing with your mates.

Criteria, such as, more postings for gaining an info by you is totally based on negaticve mentality, as you know the whole month while sightening first night's moon, as acting or proving yourself to be "Someone Extra Brilliant".,
Not only me, but almost all of us, enormously censure succh genus of "rudeness".

By the way, if any one needs any info, let me know. I am here to teach and seek, not to popularise and degrading someone.

Well i totally agree with your response...we all are here to contribute information and not hide it as this is basic spirit of the forum.

I had a chance to visit ISB a few days ago. Stayed in Avari Lodges (4 Star facility- pros NOT welcome). My driver in ISB, given to me by the company with whom I was looking forward to a business deal, told me that Jinnah super is really super and there are pros standing at certain points hunting for the eligible candidate. I was free so we went there and started driving slow in and around the market. Two girls were walking down the main road along the Jinnah super and were looking back agin and again. We went past them but then the driver slowed down and looked in the back mirror. The girls were standing now looking at our car. They talked to each other for a few seconds and then came up to us. We opened the back door for them and they hopped in. One was an extremely good looking (9.5/10) girl while other was so-so. They said they had a place. So we went to a nearby guest house (By the name SHERATON lodges). We got in. The people at reception did not say a word and we went firsr floor in the room. (Me and 2 girls). Inside the room, the goodlooking girl starting kissing me and took off my shirt. The second lit a cigeratte and lay down on the sofa and said " 2000 for a fuk with this beautiful girl and 6000 if i want a groupsex" I negoitated the groupsex rate to 4000 and we all undressed. Both were fantastic together and gave me best oral pleasure. We fuked..and over...but the girls just lay there naked and starting smoking and kissing. I asked them their names and if i could see them again.

It is SHAZIA : 0321-5625406.

Give me feedback if anyone tries out.

Pakipussylover
08-12-06, 10:55
Hi Guys,

Can anyone pm me the info on addresses /numbers of Chinese MP's in ISB and /or LHR.

Looking forward to hearing from you.Today I called BOTH MPs (f-8 and F-10) and was told by the ladies there that they are CLOSED! And they will call me back when they re open.

Hopefully they will reopen soon.

PPL

Masculine 2006
08-12-06, 20:14
Yes, Chinese MPs are closed, as after diretives of China Embassy to Interior Ministry of Pakistan, that were ordered two weeks before.

There is a controversy, will reveal, if you wish to know the main reasaon.

Cheers

Masculine 2006
01-08-07, 15:06
it was lovely evening in islamabad, back in november, with light rain fall, when i had a memorable time with a ukrainian fellow alina. what a beautiful girl she was, the one whom i picked from a brothel located in g-10. i was also given the option to have my romping session in a house located in g-11, that was in the custody of turkish lady, zareefa.

anyhow, there is lot to say and lot to share. but that will do nothing instead of raising my feeling for alina again, who is in lahore since two weeks.

i paid 6,000 rupees, for three hours session. first i thought that i threw my money in trash-can but i was wrong, because later i knew that it is really cheap to pay 6,000 for such a beautiful lady.

i, so far had 4 more romping session with her. the way she gives bj, will circulate one as he is in space.

Mickey Rooney
06-18-07, 14:31
Had a wild time with a lovely fair lady, married but pro/am with afternoon play. Meet with her in between meetings on Thursday. talk about GFE.

Soonest in the room, she was stiaght into DFK, we had a short pillow fight and then went for the main course of fucking and sucking the afternoon away. I will not bore you with the details, nuf to say every position, no anal though ;-( completed twice and then rested!

Took some pictures, but she specifically asked me not to share them with anyone, you know me, an gentelman so will just.

Can not give contacts as she is in the family way, but looking forward to seeing her next time I am over.

Marriot Hotel was cool about the whole thing, as it was mid afternoon, and a busy lobby, so no one knew what was going in. She arrived dressed concervatively, but in bed she was anything but!

I paid her 4k for her time to buy her son a small (BIG) toy!

Looks 8
service 10
GFE 10
value for money 10

Will be going to New Dehlie next, lets see what I can get there for breakfast! before returning to my favorate place DUBAI.....

Yummm!

allforoneandonefuckall.

Doctopuss
06-26-07, 07:50
Any Status update after the latest Red Mosque debacle. Are the chinese massage parlours still operating? Because apperently after the raid the govt had to give their word that they will shut them down to get the chinese workers freed.

Would this affect the local and russian free lancers providing outcall services as well?

Would appreciate if any Isloo local can throw some light on the matter and the future of Islamabad mongering.

Keep hoping!
Doc!

Blood Red
06-26-07, 18:01
Any Status update after the latest Red Mosque debacle. Are the chinese massage parlours still operating? Because apperently after the raid the govt had to give their word that they will shut them down to get the chinese workers freed.

Would this affect the local and russian free lancers providing outcall services as well?

Would appreciate if any Isloo local can throw some light on the matter and the future of Islamabad mongering.

Keep hoping!
Doc!

Dude, all this is a government sponsored charade in my opinion. There's no way a bunch of Mullahs would have the balls to kidnap foreigners the way this happened, the government/intelligence agencies are in on it. I doubt any MP's will be active for a while after this episode, but I'm sure the outcall scene is the same as before. Avoid all incall places for the moment.

Handsome266
07-15-07, 13:32
Hi buddies,

I hope every thing is quite good and cool at your ends. Well I am here to in troduce you people a new place in islamabad a new secure MP situated in islamabad. I have visited there in previous days. These people are offering their services at their own place and it depends upon the you people too to take them at your own place due to the security reasons. He place is BEVERLY CENTER in Blue Area I have their contact numbers as well but due to the administrator's policy could not be able to mention here but you people can take their number via single email. I have experienced they have only ocal girls and they are neat and clean too. They are offering this Massage services against 2500/-. And you people can ask them for girls for other relationships against 6000/-. That what I have for all of you guys. See you again with another new place. Till then do take a very good care of yourselves.

Bye bye

Isb Dude
08-15-07, 19:12
Hi everyone,

I am a resident of Islamabad city and been recently around looking for MPs and paki girls. The most recent experience I had was in two of the MPs, one in F-10 and the other in F-6. I paid 1000Rs for a HJ in F-10 as the chinese ladies refused to do anything else, the HJ was work a 1000 Rs though. I tried another MP in F-6, its no MP, its actually a place where you find russian, chinese and pakistani girls for sex. I tried the russian girl for only 2000Rs. She gave me a perfect BJ followed by a 30 mins romping session. It was a wonderful experience and I would go there again for sure. I would love to share my contacts.

Dr Maddy
09-02-07, 14:55
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I don't really know how this works, but I did catch the fact that I would have to contribute something in order to get something back. Well I guess this isn't new for you guys but the only places I know of around islamabad where a person can have "a good time" so to speak were the Chinese massage parlors, the ones I frequented were in G-10/3 and the other one in F-10/4, but alas they are closed now. So thats about all I know, pathetic I know: P. Anyways if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No Bslam
08-25-08, 15:09
Visiting Islamabad next week for month I will be staying at one for the hotels. Is Serena, Marriot or Holiday Inn girl friendly?!! lemme know so I can book the right one. Dont prefer staying a guest houses but if there is a good one that is GF?Will,

I can speak 4 IBAD Marriott is Girl Friend. As long as they are dressed nice. Most Locals can't go to the berr in the basement so U'll have to use room service 4 drinks or buy they before U get back to the hotel. Cabbies know beer is sold. Nice to bring a bottle of wine or stronger stuff from the tax free airport store too.

No Bslam
09-06-08, 05:43
Thanks for reply actually where are you staying tell me only your room no and I will contact you if I can help you. But you know its a holy month ramadan here in pakistan being a islamic country and if you are western I think the hotel staff will accomodate you, I hope so and don't forget to add report after.

Happy hunting.

Good luckWOW didn't think to ask them. Look not that I'm dumb or something. Just with the way they are and being an Islamic country and all. So during Ramadan too. Going back later this month. And always need some nightly friendship.

MS ~ thank for the word. I will post. Epically if the staff girls help me out. May just drop the bomb on one of them!! See how that works out.

Lost Yonder
12-30-08, 16:13
It's distressing to read about the recent crackdowns. I'm curious of what the politics is behind it all? Does anyone have a clue? I hope they let up soon as Islamabad is such a boring place otherwise!

No Bslam
03-06-09, 11:13
Islamabd is not that much dead.

Hunters, please submitt the report.

Don't be shy and keep the Islamabad forum alive as well.

Buck upAll I will say.

Isb is not dead!

Nice house of goodlooking gurls near the metro & in pendi.

Just ask a local!

No Bslam
03-16-09, 13:57
I have a number of a pimp who can get you a variety of women, Pakistani, Russian etc.

If you want the number then let me know.

Regards,

Jake
Jake,

Nice Post is I know of a place that will provide women and they are typically good looking women in ISB.

Near Metro; I-10 area location address is Section I-10 Street number 0300 Block 97612 House number 55. Run that and see what you get. Hope it works for you. Pass me your information love to get some sexy ass Russian women.

Know of a good Turkish women in her 30s that will do just about everything. Never tried Anal.. but this chic will play all language and speaks them all well!!

Bigjake2020
03-16-09, 20:18
Butts the man you need to hook up with to get the cost.

Street number 0302 Block 8166 House number 454.

Nice work No Bslam I was wondering how to post the info.

Have fun.

Regards.

Jake

No Bslam
03-27-09, 08:02
Butts the man you need to hook up with to get the cost.

Street number 0302 Block 8166 House number 454.

Nice work No Bslam I was wondering how to post the info.

Have fun.

Regards.

Jake
Jake,

Stopped by and got taken to F area. Had one hell of a time with TWO Girl. My friend fall asleep and his girl wanted some of me after she talked to my "girl". Go times had...

Forgot my camera... next time!!!

thanks

Crazydog974
03-27-09, 20:55
I am not going to Islamabad before June, so I have no way of trying it yet, but this address is supposed to have some variety og women:

Sector 0312 Street 405 House 1572

Bigjake2020
03-30-09, 07:46
Guys,

I know you are new to Islamabad but dont look at the addresses look at the numbers only then you will know how to contact them.

These are not addresses.

Take care and have fun.

Jake

Bigjake2020
03-31-09, 06:33
The number I gave out is safe.

The pimp does not use on guest house but different ones so if you chose to go to the guest house each time it could be different which makes it safer for you.

If you chose you can have the girl at your own place as well.

I have known the pimp for a while though I would not say he is a friend he is not out to get you into trouble either. Its a business for him and he supplies good quality girls.

I have only tried one girl with him she was Pakistani and the service was very good. Almost GFE. I don't know about the Russian or Turkish he says he has but its best for you to try yourself but rest assured its as safe as it can be but in my experience its best to have the girls at your own place rather than use the guest house as you never know what could happen.

I hope this helps alleviate any apprehension you may have in calling the pimp.

Hope you have fun and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jake

Bigjake2020
03-31-09, 13:28
The pimp I mentioned is quite good. He is a pimp after all but he wants to make money so he will treat you good.

He changes Guest Houses regularly so in that sense he is trying to keep ahead of the Law.

I have only tried the Pakistani girl and she was cute (figure was thin and small breasts the way I like it). Her service was good. He says he has Russian and Turkish but I cannot confrim this as I liked the service of the Pakistani girl.

In my opinion it would be best to bring the girl back to your place as Guest Houses are being raided all the time these days and your own place is always the safest.

Let me know how it goes.

Jake

Bored2676
04-04-09, 23:34
I am not going to Islamabad before June, so I have no way of trying it yet, but this address is supposed to have some variety og women:

Sector 0312 Street 405 House 1572This is a fake address. There is no such sector. Sectors start with I, G, F, E, H etc e.g. G-10/3 or I-10/1.

No sector has street numbers beyond 200 max.

No Bslam
04-14-09, 10:32
No Bslam,

How far is this place, driving distance, from the Marriott?

How much did it cost, how long with the girl?

When I get there, what do I do, I just knock at the door?

How many girls?

Do they leave alone?

Do I give the money to them or to someone else?
Stravv.

Try answering these as best as I can

Marriott.. Yes, but he changes houses. So you need to speak Urdu. If you don't. Best to ask a cabbie at the Marriott. You can bring into your room there. But is it open again?? Fire got it last month when i reopened?? Any hotel in town you can bring women into your rooms. BTW

2 girls

Leave alone.

Price starting at 8,000Rs. If you don't speak Urdu your looking at 10K+

Good looking girls. mine have been fun and good n bed. Most PAK girls aren;t GFE.. FYI These were.

Scud Storm
04-20-09, 11:00
I want to know if there are some Chinese hookers in Islamabad asap. Don't want to go to Pindi.

3 years back there a Chinese brothel in F-8/1. Just want to know wether it is intact or not, the charges a that time was 1500 per shot.

Thanx

Shhaikh
04-30-09, 12:57
Well I havent expereinced her myself as I dont reside here, but I heard that she is a pathani who is very Fair in complexion a little on the flabby side and is in her early 30s the good thing abt her is that she has very good ettiquttes & is very professional.

I have heard lot about gul in islamabad I was wondering if someone can tell if she really is so hot. Please sugar coat to benefit some wise men here.

Scud Storm
04-30-09, 18:07
Shaikh saab thanks for the suggestion

Mr. Chudaiwala i am well aware of the police raids that took place. But one of the drivers told me that they still operate in some areas in Islamabad. Frankly speaking i dont have the balls to ask the people i come across that is why i have joined this forum.

If anyone has the info do enlighten me.

Scud Storm
05-02-09, 01:46
Well I don't really trust the previous info discussed in this topic because thats quite old now, secondly I did try couple of numbers but there is no response. So still I'm clueless.

As far as Chinese chicks are concerned I have a secret fetish for them, came close to trying one but somehow lost it.

By the way I don't really mind geting info on other chicks as well, but the info should be fresh

Thanks

Shhaikh
05-05-09, 06:08
I think you are referring to Blue Paradise for Men, they are quite expensive but heard to be very professional & have good stuff, although if you contact the girls directly then they could have been had for a much less price as the commissions are not involved then.

Dear fellows and members I have got an contact through my friend its lahore based and I email the Manager who offer some elite class escorts provide in the hotels and incall service as well gues how much he quote me in the mail for night and what are the minimum charges

Can you bel that he is quoting fucking 50,000 PKR bloddy hell

Comments welcome and if any one need I can send the mail

Too expensive for me

Intellectual80
05-10-09, 10:18
Well I am new on this forum but before that I tried Aamir hussain (BP) and Hunny Lahori in my last visit to Lahore and Islamabad.

BP has a quality of girls but its very expensive same quality you can get in just 20k-25 maximum if you have good contacts wiht aunts and pimps for full night in Lahore or Islamabad.

My experience and advise to aviod both these escorts services.

No Bslam
05-13-09, 19:27
I think you are referring to Blue Paradise for Men, they are quite expensive but heard to be very professional & have good stuff, although if you contact the girls directly then they could have been had for a much less price as the commissions are not involved then.
I had set up a date with three women through Blue Paradise about two months ago. Had some out of town friends come in and wanted some good girls for dates. So I tried called because I had used him before. Yes WAY to much money for the girls he gets. Go to LHR and you can have just as good, not done up for photo shot picture. Well I called Aamir, he sent me his picture for proof. Fine So I ordered up three girls and had paid for two to enjoy a threesome style sex. I paid for all to be driven into ISB for the weekend. I know I was pay a lot for the time. But it is for the work and looking for future. SO two girls show up by car. I call Aamir and ask where is the last girl. She is coming by DEAWOO. I ask a Bus.. why. He gave me a story. So I ask I paid for them to be driven here. Then we pick up the girl. So we start talking in general. Then we get to what we are all here for. The two girls, one by car and one by bus. were paid to be in a threesome. I know it is hard to fine Girls from Pakistan to play in threesome. But I paid for them. Both of them, well all of them, didn't know one thing about this threesome. So I paid extra for this and didn't get what I paid for.
I bring this all up because Aamir is not professional and he ask for way to much for what he can get. You can find just as good off the street. You ask a girl, the ones we all know, standing on the coners looking like they want a taxi. They will go out for dinner and party with dancing and drinking at a house in a heart beat.

Yes stay away from Blue Paradise in my mind.

Chudai Wala
05-14-09, 08:31
I had set up a date with three women through Blue Paradise about two months ago. Had some out of town friends come in and wanted some good girls for dates. So I tried called because I had used him before. Yes WAY to much money for the girls he gets. Go to LHR and you can have just as good, not done up for photo shot picture. Well I called Aamir, he sent me his picture for proof. Fine So I ordered up three girls and had paid for two to enjoy a threesome style sex. I paid for all to be driven into ISB for the weekend. I know I was pay a lot for the time. But it is for the work and looking for future. SO two girls show up by car. I call Aamir and ask where is the last girl. She is coming by DEAWOO. I ask a Bus.. why. He gave me a story. So I ask I paid for them to be driven here. Then we pick up the girl. So we start talking in general. Then we get to what we are all here for. The two girls, one by car and one by bus. were paid to be in a threesome. I know it is hard to fine Girls from Pakistan to play in threesome. But I paid for them. Both of them, well all of them, didn't know one thing about this threesome. So I paid extra for this and didn't get what I paid for.

I bring this all up because Aamir is not professional and he ask for way to much for what he can get. You can find just as good off the street. You ask a girl, the ones we all know, standing on the coners looking like they want a taxi. They will go out for dinner and party with dancing and drinking at a house in a heart beat.

Yes stay away from Blue Paradise in my mind.Yes you are both right if you see the prices they are so hugh but the quality and the service what they offer is not you get really so bad if you pay such kind of high price in Russia, Dubai, USA, UK you get if 2 or 3 hours unforgetable service really man and satisfactorty as well I mean no nakhray and adai not at all

Regards

MO

Dashiel X
05-31-09, 20:01
Best news I've read in a while:

http://www.newkerala.com/nkfullnews-1-47453.html

No Bslam
07-06-09, 10:01
Guys I am new here. Anyone knows of some college girls wanting fun. And cash both. Its vications here anyways. I have an apt here in DHA available for sometime but no contacts. Plz pm me some good contacts. Most obliged.
If your looking for College girls try stopping by Jinnah Super Market. You will at times fine some in groups along the side of the market. Try the side with the banks, that is where I have seen them standing. Just park and with ten to walk up to you. 2K to 4K is what people have told me.

Must post a report too.

At night in the inter area, take away eaters, is where you can find some. But you must know Urdu. being local is better too.

Good hunting

Byron786
09-07-09, 12:09
Another session with cyra. This time bbbj was more enthusiastic and she loved cim. A great standing up anal in the shower where she moaned loudly where I had to slow down to quieten her a bit. Stayed with me for more than two hours but said she is married so has to be careful. Said she loves goras and gets to do things with us that she can't do at home with the hubby. Damage $200. Was asking for hash next time for a discounted session. Not into drugs myself. She may bring a friend next time. Will keep you posted.

Anyone needing contact info pm me.

Byron786
09-09-09, 19:12
Met her at a UN dev pr party. Exchanged emails then phone nos. Don't know her real name but that's what she used in email. Don't know about bondage. She seemed a bit freaky and was a bit high both times. So may be open to it. I am not into s&m so never tried it.

I'm not a paid member so don't know how to get or send pm. She hasn't been returning calls lately. maybe hubby is in the pic. I'm leaving the country on Sat.

Rooney
10-24-09, 15:36
Hi No Bslam,

Finally reached Islamabad last weekend. All I have been watching unfortunately is bomb blasts everywhere and lots of police check posts. Was a little scared of the conditions.

Hopefully, things get better soon. Islamabad seems nice place having mostly nice and friendly people. Had dinner and lunch in Best western and P. C. Nice experience.

Though, did not find any action yet. People seem so scared over all. Thanks to share some Russian addresses or as you said Afghanis.

Tom Rocks
01-14-10, 21:29
Islamabad is a fun place. you can easily hunt a college chick at day time. many local girls love to make new friends especially those who can pay take them to lunch and pay their mobile phone bills.

unfortunately did not saved the no. of one such girl. who was very passionate and was willing to go extra mile.

Anchor71
04-12-10, 07:59
Islamabad is a difficult place for the mongers. Two months has gone. Yet no substantial event/ contact. It is not only dry here, the life is almost like blackwater.

Can anyone advise me if there is any suitable massage parlour in Islamabad where we can venture for some extra?

Bored2676
04-14-10, 18:55
Islamabad is a difficult place for the mongers. Two months has gone. Yet no substantial event/ contact. It is not only dry here, the life is almost like blackwater.

Can anyone advise me if there is any suitable massage parlour in Islamabad where we can venture for some extra?Anchor71,

You are out of luck as far as the massage parlours are concerned. Local residents are keeping an eye out as far as MPs and other such dens are concerned with the result that these are being shut down almost as quickly as they open up. One of the major reasons behind this is the security situation in the country which has led to more people being on edge about their neighbours.

However, in Lahore, the stuff in the Guesthouses is still going on. But then again, Lahore is huge compared to Islamabad.

Your best bets are as follows:

1) Order in / Takeaway: You need the contact of a reliable pimp and these you will get from your mongering network in Islamabad. Everything including Russians are available. How it works is that you either pick the girls up from a public place or they get dropped at your location. However, with the numerous checkpoints that they have to pass through, it might cost more.

2) Cruise for freelancers - Go check out places like KFC (F-6), Mcdonalds and some markets late night.

3) College girls - As mentioned by another member.

However, keep in mind, if you are or look caucasian / non - pakistani, have a local with you or else you will get ripped off and maybe even worse in today's day and age.

Anchor71
04-22-10, 09:59
Anchor71,

You are out of luck as far as the massage parlours are concerned. Local residents are keeping an eye out as far as MPs and other such dens are concerned with the result that these are being shut down almost as quickly as they open up. One of the major reasons behind this is the security situation in the country which has led to more people being on edge about their neighbours.

However, in Lahore, the stuff in the Guesthouses is still going on. But then again, Lahore is huge compared to Islamabad.

Your best bets are as follows:

1) Order in / Takeaway: You need the contact of a reliable pimp and these you will get from your mongering network in Islamabad. Everything including Russians are available. How it works is that you either pick the girls up from a public place or they get dropped at your location. However, with the numerous checkpoints that they have to pass through, it might cost more.

2) Cruise for freelancers - Go check out places like KFC (F-6), Mcdonalds and some markets late night.

3) College girls - As mentioned by another member.

However, keep in mind, if you are or look caucasian / non - pakistani, have a local with you or else you will get ripped off and maybe even worse in today's day and age.Thank you very much for your sympathy and avdice.

Many a girl seems like pros in some places/ joints as you have mentioned. But i do not dare to approach them yet. Who knows, if they trap me for ripping me off or if they themselves are some suicide bombers.

I found a spa and i took a massage there by a filipino girl. I hinted a little but she did not respond at all for any extra. Perhaps I need to be a little more staright.

Oldexpat
03-25-11, 02:48
I've got a job offer in Islamabad and strongly considering it. Need so insight from you guys that are living there and visiting there, not about the girls but security and life style. What's it like?

Thank you.

Nice Guy 99
03-25-11, 03:49
I've got a job offer in Islamabad and strongly considering it. Need so insight from you guys that are living there and visiting there, not about the girls but security and life style. What's it like?

Thank you. Been there. Done that. There is no compensation that makes it a good deal. Don't go. Unemployment is better.

Jutus
03-25-11, 06:31
Been there. Done that. There is no compensation that makes it a good deal. Don't go. Unemployment is better.I really don't understand! Have coming and going to ISB for the last 2 years and have had no problems finding girls. I had initially contact with a local pimp, but since he was not really paying the girls, I came to a mutual agreement with so far 4 girls who comes everytime I call for them. I normally pay around 4K PKR for a full night. Both the girls and I are very happy with that arrangement. If you just look around you will find many beautiful young Pakistani girls who would like to have an occational (especially western) sponsor, and as a bonus they do like sex very much. My "own" girls are from 18 to 33 years of age.

Will go again very soon and I look very much forward to my stay.

Oldexpat
03-27-11, 16:51
Been there. Done that. There is no compensation that makes it a good deal. Don't go. Unemployment is better.Thanks Nice Guy 99 for that info. I'm not worried about the girls as I said, just quality of life an security.

I turned down the job and will keep looking.

Old Expat

Guvnor1
03-28-11, 14:21
I really don't understand! Have coming and going to ISB for the last 2 years and have had no problems finding girls.You're either very lucky or very experienced jutus. I'm neither one. I've been here nearing 3 months and still not found any decent pimps or girls. Any leads or tips would be appreciated.

Seskey
03-29-11, 08:28
It all depends on you and nature of work you will be involved in.

2ndly if you climatise yourself to local social scene life is not that bad,

All 'getting laid' scene is under social networking which is in the safety security of clubs & private locations with ample security personnel.

Street action is bit risky but if you like adventure. That is name of game.

Not a bad place at all.

Thank you

Jutus
04-04-11, 17:17
How do I PM you? I am new to the forum and want contacts of some isb girls. Foreigners preferably or some good local girls. I would really appreciate it if you can PM me some contacts. And also if someone could please tell me how to PM other members and read my own PM. Really would be thankful.I am afraid it means paid subscription.

DXB387
05-01-11, 12:55
I really don't understand! Have coming and going to ISB for the last 2 years and have had no problems finding girls. I had initially contact with a local pimp, but since he was not really paying the girls, I came to a mutual agreement with so far 4 girls who comes everytime I call for them. I normally pay around 4K PKR for a full night. Both the girls and I are very happy with that arrangement. If you just look around you will find many beautiful young Pakistani girls who would like to have an occational (especially western) sponsor, and as a bonus they do like sex very much. My "own" girls are from 18 to 33 years of age.

Will go again very soon and I look very much forward to my stay. Hi Justus, can you PM with any contacts you consider worthwhile. Thanks

JonathanClark
05-07-11, 11:25
Hey guyz, ill be in Isloo for a couple of days. I'll be staying at 'The Riviera Guesthouse'. I would like to know

1. Are female guest allowed there?

2. Can anyone help me with contact of good Isloo girls?

A little help will be appreciated

Hesekiels
05-22-11, 00:16
... If you just look around you will find many beautiful young Pakistani girls who would like to have an occational (especially western) sponsor, and as a bonus they do like sex very much...Jutus, congrats, what a lucky guy you are! However, I tend to doubt that it is as easy as you write to find such girls without any help from locals, or am I mistaken?

Cheers!

Hesekiels

Jutus
06-02-11, 06:42
Jutus, congrats, what a lucky guy you are! However, I tend to doubt that it is as easy as you write to find such girls without any help from locals, or am I mistaken?

Cheers!

HesekielsActually, I managed to get started via some earlier posting from fellow members. It just developed from that, with girls introducing me to friends (even sisters.) , so I am really nevewr bored in ISB.

NaughtyThirty
06-04-11, 09:33
New to this forum and isloo. Any one who can share good numbers call me[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Thanks Aneel

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Will Spend
06-05-11, 10:22
Need some help in finding out good contacts in isloo at iwillspend at gmail, so do let me know if you have any contacts. I do have some contacts for Karachi if required!

GrimAvenger
07-02-11, 08:45
Please share your experiences if anyone has been to a new MP in ISB. Also if someone can help me with a contact who is willing to do anal.

Point Shooter
07-04-11, 06:02
I need contacts in ISB. Can anyone help?

Anchor71
07-12-11, 08:55
Please share your experiences if anyone has been to a new MP in ISB. Also if someone can help me with a contact who is willing to do anal.Nowadays it is difficult to locate the Chinese mps in islamabad. They open and then they close. A better option (for many but not for all) in islamabad is to go to a public exercise centre / sauna and looking for massage. Most of these centres provide massage service, though seldom by female. But it does not matter if you are interested in HJ or BJ only. Some of them also provide anal rimming and greek sex also but we need to be a gay. I think, when you are in islamabad, it is better to taste islamabad way of life and I tell you that both HJ and BJ are goodworthy. I did not try anal.

Smartian
07-14-11, 17:55
Hi all mats any one wants to exchange contacts of rwp isb pm me on [Email address deleted by Admin] Or [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Tried to send you PM but you are not member here. Dont know how to contact you. Tell us something.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Smartian
07-14-11, 18:00
Hi all mats any one wants to exchange contacts pm me on[Email address deleted by Admin] Or [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] thanks.

Tried to send you PM but you are not member here. Dont know how to contact you. Tell us something.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Smartian
07-24-11, 09:35
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Smartian
07-24-11, 09:36

DiswayDatway
08-08-11, 06:58
Hi all,

Can you please email me numbers of Chinese mps in isb to [Email address deleted by Admin] I've been out of the scene for a while but now it seems all of them have vanished.

Thanks

Kingshez
08-28-11, 20:31
Hi

Can any one provide contact of Chinese, Russian or Pakistani girls in Islamabad?

WifeBanger
08-31-11, 19:46
Incidentally, a friend just messaged to find out whether I had any info which I no longer do, fortunately or unfortunately.

I have been to them a few times. Was lucky they threw a piece of paper into my car but really, the women were neither good looking nor fuckable. This place was somewhere in F-11. The reason for my warning is that a few months later, I read in the papers the pimp was caught by the police alongwith a few women from a house in E-11.

Kingshez
09-01-11, 17:27
Incidentally, a friend just messaged to find out whether I had any info which I no longer do, fortunately or unfortunately.

I have been to them a few times. Was lucky they threw a piece of paper into my car but really, the women were neither good looking nor fuckable. This place was somewhere in F-11. The reason for my warning is that a few months later, I read in the papers the pimp was caught by the police alongwith a few women from a house in E-11.Man then provide any contact of Russian or Pakistani babe.

Cohiba420
09-01-11, 21:08

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Hey, if you want to exchange numbers let me know. I got a number of a aunty pimp and willing to share it. She charges 2k for her girls. I preferably want a massage parlor address if you have it.

MikuChiku08
09-17-11, 18:18
Hi All,

I will be visiting Islamabad next week, anyone willing to share a high quality (ready to pay good price) contact in isloo, I can be of help in Lahore and Karachi. Also I have a contact in isloo of a girl M, who works in ufone, she is good in bed.

Thanks in advance

Smartian
09-18-11, 15:49
Hi all contacts any one wants to exchange pm me on here is my email I'd & mob no in code [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]& [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. [i]Thanks!

Smartian
09-18-11, 16:11
Hi Mikuchiku08 can you pm me that girl contct whch is wrking in ufone I also hve some value able contcts I pm you too so pm me on [Email address deleted by Admin] Or my mob no in code wrds. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Hi All,

I will be visiting Islamabad next week, anyone willing to share a high quality (ready to pay good price) contact in isloo, I can be of help in Lahore and Karachi. Also I have a contact in isloo of a girl M, who works in ufone, she is good in bed.

Thanks in advanceEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Martinaway
09-22-11, 10:19
Hi all,

Just joined, so excuse greenness. Am visiting Islamabad, for 3rd time, and it's so dull here I need something to lift the load (so to speak). I'd be very grateful for any hints or contacts, particularly for Pakistani girls and in-call.

I'm too green to offer anything at the moment, but will post experiences.

On a daily basis am meeting up with lots of Pakistani women at the workplace. They are gorgeous and very engaging. If I was in another culture, I might even think they were flirtatious. But sex is such a taboo, that I'm a bit reticent about raising the topic. Besides they are almost always receptionists and PA's so my contact is limited.

What do you guys think? Flirty and up for it it or just lovely people?

M

Martinaway
09-22-11, 13:27
Hey all,

I'm new both to this forum and Islamabad. Unlike the forum, Islamabad is killing me with boredom! Therefore I need to take some action and am looking for opportunities to help liven it up.

I'd be very grateful for any contacts or suggestions about meeting local Pakistanis, preferably for incall. I see from reading the thread there is more going on than meets the eye.

Mikuchiku08, any chance of getting that contact?

Cohiba420, I'd also be interested in any infos.

To be honest, I'm so new I can't yet offer anything in return, but will post once I get established.

Thanks dudes

Martinaway
09-22-11, 13:31
Hey, if you want to exchange numbers let me know. I got a number of a aunty pimp and willing to share it. She charges 2k for her girls. I preferably want a massage parlor address if you have it.Hi Cohiba,

Any chance of getting the contact of that Aunty?

Will repay as soon as I have something of value.

Cheers

MikuChiku08
09-26-11, 09:02
Hi Martinaway, as you are not a paid member here, I cannot send you a PM, if I post the contact here, admin will delete that. So you have to buy the subscription.

Hi Cohiba,

Any chance of getting the contact of that Aunty?

Will repay as soon as I have something of value.

Cheers

Tom Rocks
09-29-11, 22:47
Hi Mikuchiku, nice to see you back.

I benefited from your contact in past. Do you remember me?

Sabre On
10-31-11, 14:39
Can you guys PM me some nice contact? I am fed up.

ThanksPoint Shooter, and everyone else.

Guys, I am fairly new to this forum. But I had been a silent spectator for about a month since coming to this city. But no one on this forum has been able to provide any useful information.

Seriously guys, some day (or evening, to be more specific) , go visit Jinnah Supper in F-7. Drive towards the Post Mall (or something like that). You would see many girls (alongwith their aunty pimps) standing waiting for their customers. Damage per girl is less than $50 and for the price, I 'd say it's a steal.

It's helpful if you take a local with you. But not required. The LE is always looking the other way. I was lucky enough to take a local with me, and he told me that the most the LE would want is $15-20 for them and they 'd not bother you (I. E. IFF they do catch you).

Happy shooting everyone, let me know if anyone had any experience there.

GoodGenius
12-07-11, 20:15
I am new in the forum, can anybody guide me where to get linked with clean girls for sex and hook up [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] please send me I have some addresses of chines massage centers and dalals.

WatchnHave
12-30-11, 17:34
Mate, you have given a wrong contact, tried several times, but the girls say sorry you have dialed a wrong number or even she abused me.Please PM me the contact no of that girl. I am interested.

WatchnHave
12-30-11, 17:36
Hi,

I am very hot and young girl in Islamabad, Age30. Bobs. 38DD. Height. 5' 8" and sizes; 38/30/40. You will find me very hot in bed but I can visit your hotel for only one play. With benifits. Can contact with me before you come here by email, [Email address deleted by Admin] My name is Rani.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Please PM me your contact.

WatchnHave
12-30-11, 19:22
Another session with cyra. This time BBBJ was more enthusiastic and she loved cim. A great standing up anal in the shower where she moaned loudly where I had to slow down to quieten her a bit. Stayed with me for more than two hours but said she is married so has to be careful. Said she loves goras and gets to do things with us that she can't do at home with the hubby. Damage $200. Was asking for hash next time for a discounted session. Not into drugs myself. She may bring a friend next time. Will keep you posted.

Anyone needing contact info pm me.Your PM is perhaps not active.

WatchnHave
01-10-12, 20:03
Hi Justus, can you PM with any contacts you consider worthwhile. ThanksPlease PM me the contacts.

WatchnHave
01-12-12, 20:38
[QUOTE=Mak21; 494434]Hi Guys,

Please make a correction in my previous report.

The cell number of Ms Shazia is: [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

Cheers.

Please PM the contact of Shazia

Armaandar
01-27-12, 14:44
Hello All,

There are many farm houses in islamabad, private places near by, But I came to know one where extreme european girls are available for action.

Mail me on [Email address deleted by Admin]. I shall forward you contact and address but exchange is possible only. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Tc

Arshad
02-01-12, 10:24
I've contacts can make available local girls for foreigners damage is 200 USD per 3 hours. PM me for details. My email is [Email address deleted by Admin]

Armaandar
02-15-12, 15:27
[Email address deleted by Admin]

Ptrident80
02-28-12, 13:51
Hello Everyone.

Any nice contacts for fun in isl / rwp. Am a newbie here. Would appreciate any help, PM me guys.

Thank You

Nasir Khan
03-10-12, 10:32
[QUOTE=Armaandar; 1241822]Hello, All,

There are many farm houses in islamabad, private places near by, But I came to know one where extreme european girls are available for action.

I shall forward you contact and address but exchange is possible only. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Tc.

Hi this is the electonic webmail address I want to let you know where you can sent me the details of that contac. Nostalgic. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Nasir Khan
03-10-12, 11:08
Hi,

I am 30 year old female very hot. My name is Rani. Height 5' 8". Bobs 38, 38/30/40.

If you like then we can meet, if you care about my benifits. You can mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Take care and bye.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Hey you I am willing to pay you as much as you want. Just sms me on my number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Mention your name and website.

Ptrident80
03-18-12, 16:29
Dear All, Need some contacts for enjoyment in Islamabad! Any help would be appreciated. PM me any contacts possible.

Thank You

Timber121
04-11-12, 12:31
Hello everyone,

I am new to ISG however I have contacts and news and can guide anyone who needs help I would appreciate some fair response and contacts in return though. So anyone needs contacts can msg in pvt.

Jappak
04-12-12, 08:12
Hello, everyfriends.

I am a new member in ISB from Japan who like funny sex. I need a pakistani lady to enjoy with me in romantic place. If someone know that how to hook lady in ISB. Please contacs me by e-mail [Email address deleted by Admin]

Best regards and thank a lot

DiswayDatway
04-16-12, 19:31
If anyone can oblige with contact info it will be much appreciated as I've been out of the scene for a while and my previous contacts are off.

Cheers

No Bslam
04-16-12, 20:23
WTF is going on? Seems to me that someone that got busted talked. Better send like someone on this broad ran his mouth about this Web site and some girl our better pimp ran his mouth thinking he get off on his charges.

Think with your big head gentleman.

Anyone in IBAD now?

Straiche
04-17-12, 20:56
No bslam couldn't figure out what you're referring to. Did anyone get busted in Isloo?

No Bslam
04-17-12, 22:32
No bslam couldn't figure out what you're referring to. Did anyone get busted in Isloo?They way these people, do called girls posting on here with emails, numbers, etc. Just seems strange too me. Just all at once.

Straiche
04-19-12, 19:08
Oh, yeah, I get it now. It's crazy.

They way these people, do called girls posting on here with emails, numbers, etc. Just seems strange too me. Just all at once.

Lance-a-Lot
04-21-12, 07:38
Strange business on this forum indeed. Have not been to Islamabad for a while, but will return soon. Looking forward to exploring the old haunts, and will post about the outcomes. If any senior members are still mongering about these parts send me a PM.

Smart Man
05-10-12, 13:36
Hey, if you want to exchange numbers let me know. I got a number of a aunty pimp and willing to share it. She charges 2k for her girls. I preferably want a massage parlor address if you have it.I can exchange Islamabad contacts with you. I don't thnik I can PM you.

You send me PM.

===============================================

Greetings Smart Man,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Smart Man
05-11-12, 12:02
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Smart Man
05-18-12, 14:10
Hey, if you want to exchange numbers let me know. I got a number of a aunty pimp and willing to share it. She charges 2k for her girls. I preferably want a massage parlor address if you have it.Hi,

I have good contact in islamabad but for only exchange with good contacts.

PM me if you have good contacts. Bye

Straiche
05-20-12, 15:55
Hi Lance-a-Lot.,

Haven't been to Islamabad myself in a long time.

Good luck, have a good time, and will look forward to your reports.

Strange business on this forum indeed. Have not been to Islamabad for a while, but will return soon. Looking forward to exploring the old haunts, and will post about the outcomes. If any senior members are still mongering about these parts send me a PM.

Straiche
05-20-12, 15:57
Anyone knows if Fatima is still around in Islamabad?

How much does she charge for her girls these days?

DiswayDatway
06-22-12, 09:21
Hi,

Does anyone know of any Chinese massage parlours in Islamabad?

What happened to them?

They've just all vanished.

Please help us out.

Picoline
07-31-12, 20:30
Can you quote their rates?

[QUOTE=Armaandar; 1241822]Hello, All,

I shall forward you contact and address but exchange is possible only. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Tc.

Hi this is the electonic webmail address I want to let you know where you can sent me the details of that contac. Nostalgic. [Email address deleted by Admin]

MindFire
08-04-12, 08:41
Hi guys,

First post here. Islamabad is extremely dry. I recently moved here from Bangkok and can't seem to find anything at all. The only thing I came across is http://epkgirls.********.com/ But please do not contact this guy, this is a scam. I hope this info helps.

Anyways I would really really appreciate it if someone could give me contacts of locals. I really really could use some.

Ash12
09-19-12, 18:57
Hi does anyone know of any Chinese massage parlours in islamabad. What happened to them? Theyve just all vanished. Please help us out.Hi, I am not a paid member yet, I request the senior members to please post a message as acknowledgement.

I want Chinese MPs. Desperate

Smart Man
10-16-12, 14:12
Thanks dear for sharing this information. How can I get contact for this farm house. I am member here and you can PM me here but I am not sure yor are subscribed member or not. Tell me how can I contact you.

Cheers

Neo1482
11-01-12, 17:15
Guys,

Its frustrating to see no one is contributing to the Islamabad forum. Please share your experiences so that we can all benefit from it. I've just moved here and need some good shagging fast. I can share my DXB and KHI contacts in return. Members. Would really appreciate is you could PM me the contact details (Russians or local) of what islamabad has to offer!

Neo1482
11-03-12, 08:10
Guys,

Its frustrating to see no one is contributing to the Islamabad forum. Please share your experiences so that we can all benefit from it. I've just moved here and need some good shagging fast. I can share my DXB and KHI contacts in return. Members. Would really appreciate is you could PM me the contact details (Russians or local) of what islamabad has to offer!I have managed to get some contacts. Those interested in exchanging theirs can PM me.

Cheers

Peter1969
12-20-12, 21:34
Folks,

I am in Islamabad for a few days (21 Dec- 28 Dec). This is my first time to this beautiful city. Appreciate if I can get some advice on how to pick some lovely ladies for a few days of fun. Please, message me in private.

Thanks in advance for your help

Arshiji
01-22-13, 10:51

Neo1482
01-27-13, 11:40
Hi all,

Its sad to see no body contributing. This city is beginning to disappoint me. I did manage to get hold of a few contacts and had one not so great experience as well.

The main issue I face is the lack of information on the GF hotels / guest houses.

Would fellow mongers please shed some light on this and share the list of all such places and their experience.

Izlooo
02-01-13, 21:30
Hi,

Does anyone know of any Chinese massage parlours in islamabad.

What happened to them?

They've just all vanished.

Please help us out.

Lance-a-Lot
02-02-13, 02:53
Not much so far but strike outs and close calls, but I did have one event worth reporting. Was walking around one of the markets and a young girl walked by, looked me in the eye asked if I wanted a suck. She looked young, not really like a begger but not a high class shopper either. I turned to look at her and she put her thumb I mouth to demonstrate what she was offering. I followed her to a remote area in some trees where she got down to the oral business quickly. Since we were near the market, on several occasions someone walked near us, but it was night so no one saw us in the shadows. She took the load in her mouth and then gagged on it. (hot, salty jizz I understand can do that). We wiped up, I gave her RS / 1000 for her trouble and we went on our ways. I did find my pocket void of an additional Rs / 3000, so she got her tip.

Smart Man
02-26-13, 08:55
I am trying to send you PM but your email is not working.

We can share some information if your PM is activated.

Cheers

Hi all,

Its sad to see no body contributing. This city is beginning to disappoint me. I did manage to get hold of a few contacts and had one not so great experience as well.

The main issue I face is the lack of information on the GF hotels / guest houses.

Would fellow mongers please shed some light on this and share the list of all such places and their experience.

Smart Man
04-09-13, 09:42

Smart Man
04-09-13, 09:55
Hey Fellow Mongers,

The Forum is almost dead nobody contributing nobody sharing. Most people don't have PM faciliy. Lets all maked efforts to revive this forum by sharing their experiences and exchanging contacts with each other.

Thanks and Cheers

Aqeel Daddy
05-14-13, 15:35

Aqeel Daddy
05-14-13, 15:38

DavidPeter
06-02-13, 16:29
I am Daniel from Islamabad. Interested in hooking with hot ladies and girls. Anybody help me in this regard.

ShaniBpo
06-22-13, 19:45
Hi All.

I am a new member here and read a lot around to find a contact of any girl who is willing to do BJ / HJ and IC for money.

I have now begun to buy a subscription for $19.95 / year, but prior to this I would like to ask the senior members to please advise if it really worth to buy the subscription. You know what everyone is looking here for?

ShaniBpo
06-23-13, 10:56
Hi All.

I am a new member here and read a lot around to find a contact of any girl who is willing to do BJ / HJ and IC for money.

I have now begun to buy a subscription for $19. 95 / year, but prior to this I would like to ask the senior members to please advise if it really worth to buy the subscription. You know what everyone is looking here for?Hi friends.

I was thinking about the form seems dead, but I feel happy in adding a little value to the forum.

I just got around to contact a girl in ISB, she says her name is Hina, she says that she would provide every pleasure other than two things.

I: Mouth Cumming.

II: Anal.

Rest of the things are OKAY. She denied to go anywhere other than 5 star hotel like Marriott, Serina in islamabad and PC in RWP. The rates seems of high class models.

1 hour = 35K.

Full Night = 100K (discounted normally 120K)

Also important to mention that she won't allow group. The rates given are for individuals only.

I got to reach her using an escort website and here is the link.

http://www.escorttown.com/escort-154-154238/

ScorpianKing
06-26-13, 16:29
Guys please let me know from where I can get Russian girls in Islo? I am new here.

VirtousDevil
06-27-13, 09:17
Sccorpion get PM.

Taipan68
07-12-13, 07:03
Hi friends. I was thinking about the form seems dead, but I feel happy in adding a little value to the forum.ShaniB,

Many thanks for trying to help revive the Islamabad forum! I'm currently vacationing in the states but will be arriving in ISL for a one year job in late August. If you check my previous posts you'll note I'm coming from Japan. If you haven't played there before you should consider it if the opportunity presents itself to you. Great quality and service in Japan but very pricey at times.

My personal opinion is an ISG subscription is well worth it. I won't speak for others, but I think many guys get a sense of comfort or can make a good connection by sending a pm to a fellow monger. I don't believe pm's are meant to exclude the general public from information, but simply allows for more private and personal exchanges. My advice, go for it; the cost is minimal.

BTW, I am hoping to greatly contribute to the ISL forum after I arrive. In fact, I was given some leading information already. I won't post or share it until after I am able to verify though. No sense in trying to lead others if I don't have first-hand knowledge. Besides, my info could be totally off and I don't want to mislead anyone. In any case, look for more postings from me starting in September if all goes well.

VirtousDevil
07-15-13, 16:16
Nice to hear from you Taipan I lived in Islamabad for a while and now in Karachi. I can tell you there is quite a bit of action in Islamabad. I could give you some Russian contacts once you are there.

Cheers.

Taipan68
07-16-13, 03:35
Nice to hear from you Taipan I lived in Islamabad for a while and now in Karachi. I can tell you there is quite a bit of action in Islamabad. I could give you some Russian contacts once you are there. Cheers.Virt,

Many thanks for the kind offer; I'll be sure to reach out to you when I hit the ground in ISL.

OzzyMate
07-16-13, 08:08
Sending you a pM now mate to get some of those Russian contacts, in Islamabad for 3-4 days.

Nice to hear from you Taipan I lived in Islamabad for a while and now in Karachi. I can tell you there is quite a bit of action in Islamabad. I could give you some Russian contacts once you are there. Cheers.

ImRanlhr32
08-04-13, 17:22
Nice to hear from you Taipan I lived in Islamabad for a while and now in Karachi. I can tell you there is quite a bit of action in Islamabad. I could give you some Russian contacts once you are there.

Cheers.Please give me some contacts I am new here too.

Pakseal
08-26-13, 20:44
Two points to get in ibd. Jinnah Avenue at Fatima Jinnah park and near the gate of Ayub park. You'll find chicks with their aunts.

Kamking1
08-31-13, 03:41
Dear friends,

I will visit Islamabad in late December for 3-4 nights. Staying either in Margalla hotel or Marriott hotel.

Stayed in Serena before, it feels very claustrophobic. Hence Margalla or Marriott.

I will be looking for some Pakistani companion for fun as well as some shopping activities (if possible).

Please let me know if you have contact of any educated Pakistani girl. My Urdu is very limited.

Looking forward to your kind support. Feel free to send me a private message.

Regards.

Rony

Taipan68
09-01-13, 15:00
So finally I arrive in ISL (two weeks late. Don't ask) and start to make my way around. I end up at Illusions and run into a Japanese woman with a kid. Really? I just came from Tokyo! Oh well, I'll see if I can work it. Still feeling my way around.

Farry
09-02-13, 12:39
Hi all,

Really enjoyed your threads and that compel me to write something about my experiences, there are a lot of Chineses massage centers which are basically providing sexual services on the name of massage. G-6, G-10 and other are famous for it. I don't know the exact locations, but it is confirmed that it exist and have been to there a dozen time and now forgot the contact details and one thing is confirmed that they change there location very frequently. Beside Chinese there are some Russian women who are providing the sexual services, most of islo elite is there regular customer, they charge from 8K to 15K per hour. They were living in E-10 but now they are not providing in house program due to some reasons, they are available on phone only. There are also Pakistani girls in each sector of Isloo including Golra, Pindi is full of such girls

DiswayDatway
09-07-13, 16:42
Hi all,

Really enjoyed your threads and that compel me to write something about my experiences, there are a lot of Chineses massage centers which are basically providing sexual services on the name of massage. G-6, G-10 and other are famous for it. I don't know the exact locations, but it is confirmed that it exist and have been to there a dozen time and now forgot the contact details and one thing is confirmed that they change there location very frequently. Beside Chinese there are some Russian women who are providing the sexual services, most of islo elite is there regular customer, they charge from 8K to 15K per hour. They were living in E-10 but now they are not providing in house program due to some reasons, they are available on phone only. There are also Pakistani girls in each sector of Isloo including Golra, Pindi is full of such girlsI think you are wrong. I have been regular at Chinese massage places between 2006-2007 and then they vanished. Since then haven't been able to find anything. If you have Chinese gals numbers please send them to me on [Email address deleted by Admin]. Cheers. I can reciprocate with two contacts of decent Isb girls.

Pleasent
09-22-13, 19:37
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HotLoveShot
10-22-13, 11:48
Sending you a pM now mate to get some of those Russian contacts, in Islamabad for 3-4 days.Can you share the contact number for Russian girls.

Taipan68
10-23-13, 13:58
Well gents, I've found the ISL monger scene to be quite difficult to uncover. Still I wanted to share the little experience I am having (FOR FREE!) I was invited to a house party that turned out to be a function for someone from the American Embassy. At the party I met a really attractive black American woman and we hit it off. Since then we have been banging on a regular. A true freak she is. Likes to be tied up and dominated and that's fine with me. She's even told me a bit about the scene on the Diplomatic Enclave. That seems to be the place for true freebie poontang. The issue is, you got to get in somehow. Whether you go to a party or one of the embassy clubs there's definitely potential. So far, she's taken me to the French, American, and British embassy clubs.

I tried to take advantage of my time at the French club (when she went to the ladies room) but I was limited on time and the pickings were slim. I fared better at the British function (again, when she went to the ladies room I moved to a new location and she had to "find" me) and if I had just a couple more minutes I probably could have sealed the deal on a very friendly woman from the UK. Surprisingly enough, I think this American girl has told her colleagues of our exploits. Some of her "friends" have hinted they would like to,"get to know me better too". Going to slow roll on those prospects so I don't totally phuq up this good thing I have with this girl I have now.

Still, if anyone can give me pointers on the ISL monger scene I would surely like to get my hands (and other body parts) on a Pakistani girl. And I like Chinese girls as well since I'm a Mandarin speaker!

FunFarhan
10-31-13, 14:57
I'm in Islamabad for few weeks, please pm me some good contact numbers for fun.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Xaghan
11-05-13, 19:25
Well I am new here but I will be definitely contributing a lot, actually I am very old on this forum but I relocated to Islamabad and now I am here for last 6 months, I had good time in Karachi and before that in Dubai. I used to post in Karachi occasionally and then got busy. Now I am getting all alive again, joined this Islamabad forum. A hint for all. F10 roundabout, footpath starting from silver oaks till the petrol pump. Girls with aunties will ask you around 2 to 3k. There were some educated ladies 3k to 4k MAX.

Xaghan
11-05-13, 19:38
Sccorpion get PM.Is there anyother way to get subscription I mean other then credit card. Anyone? Admin?

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

GentleLover
11-24-13, 19:49
Well fellows I have been here in Islamabad for about a month. I work in Thailand and chicks services were quite easy to avail there & now I have started to feel uncomfortable here in Islamabad. I need some easy contact for bedding (any race) , no burdensome way of waiting at streets or roads. Please help? (email me).

Taipan68
11-25-13, 14:12
well so far i'm batting zero for contacts or monger action in i'bad. i'm not sure if there isn't much action here or if my fellow mongers just do "business" a different way, buuuuuut. my black american freebie partner took me to a restaurant called, street one, on the diplomatic enclave. i'm fairly confident it is just a restaurant but there was some type of party there the night we went. it seemed to be a 500 (or 1000? not sure, she paid) rupee entrance fee then there was food and drinks, etc. there was a fairly good dj who played a nice selection of music and we danced for a while. we got there around 9:30 and by 10:30 the place was packed. i'm guessing roughly 300 or so people there and at least a 50-50 ratio of men to women. from what i could tell most of the people were from one of the diplomatic missions but i'm sure i spotted at least 20 or 30 local girls. mz freebie hung pretty close to me so i didn't get a chance to really mingle. she told me they have a "function" there about once every 45-60 days.

bottom line gents, if you can somehow get into the enclave to one of these events i think there is ample opportunity to pick up some free game (although it might be "foreign" and not local).

FindingFriend
12-15-13, 20:49
Hi Islamabad mongers,

I am coming to Islamabad in the mid of January 2014 and will be staying at GC hotel Pindi. Anyone can provide soe hot items in the hotel.

Fourstone
12-18-13, 21:26
Please give me some contacts I am new here too.Can you send to me? I am also in Islamabad.

Thanks

NueToTown
01-11-14, 20:35
I expect to be in Isb this month for a few days and looking for some mongering. Since it's my first time in the capital I have no info on hotels\motels that are girl-friendly, so any advice or recommendations on where to stay would be much appreciated.

Zainon
07-10-14, 16:05
Hello guys,

I came here in search for your help after being constantly unsuccessful in my pursuit for Isl monger scene. Please can someone help a fellow here.

AuntyLoverpk
07-31-14, 16:33
Hi,

I have addresses of MPs in Isb. I am willing to exchange in return for good and real girls in Rawalpindi Islamabad.

Dreamer00
08-19-14, 21:41
Hey,

I have a number but can't PM you here if you can contact [Email address deleted by Admin]

Hi,

I have addresses of MPs in Isb. I am willing to exchange in return for good and real girls in Rawalpindi Islamabad.

FarAway72
01-12-15, 14:26
Hi,

I don't believe that there is nothing here. I am not a frequent visitor of Islamabad but I always virtue Karachi.

It took sometime to get contacts but one led to the other abd I got a good network there. I am sure it is the same here or even better.

Let us start with a question. Is there any actions in 5 star hotels (Marriott or Serena)?

ZeusonVenus
03-06-15, 11:02
Guys,

If you're interested in SW scene, best places are in front of post office (FG College for Women) F-7 and F-10 roundabout next to McDonalds between 4-8 pm. Cruising the joining streets sometimes also reveals some good ones. ST prices vary between 2 K-4 K if you have your own place or get BJ in car. Some of them have their own place and charge 2 K extra for that.

The girls I usually found were nice (some of them students from FG college) and surprisingly open to suggestions like BBBJCIM, BLS, DS, RC etc. Be care of LE though as they are known to plant stingers occasionally.

Anyone knows anything about AMPS, please PM me. I have numbers for one but unable to PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

ZeusonVenus
03-11-15, 15:09
Hey guys,

Be careful there are some self proclaimed SWs advertising on the internet who ask for an advance part payment through electronic transfer and run.

I found a SW named Fouzia Queen on the internet with a very professional and organized profile. When I called her, she sent me an SMS with detailed description of packages starting from a Video Peepshow all the way to going Greek. She even said she had her own place and her charges for sex were Rs 5000 (50) per 2 shots which sounded great.

After a few calls and SMS's back and forth she asked me to go to the nearest e-money point (easy-paisa) and transfer the 5000 which I did. After that her phone just died. I got a text from her the next day, telling me that she's not a SW and this was her con.

She said sorry and thanked me for my donation, haha.

Sebastiane
03-22-15, 16:53
I'm planning a little trip to Islamabad in the summer and won't be able to survive without some pussy so if anyone could answer the following questions I'd be grateful (I'm a senior member as you can see):

1. I am only interested in high end Pakistani girls (I speak Urdu so language isn't an issue). What is the going rate for models / model-types per hour / night?

2. Do Pakistani girls do BBBJ / CIM?

3. Which of the 5 start hotels are girl-friend friendly? I. e. I could take a girl back to my room without any questions?

I'd even be willing to hire the right girl --for a long time like a week or so if I thought she was worth it.

Thanks in advance.

KoolObserver
03-22-15, 21:12
Hi,

Are there any massage parlors (may be with Chinese girls) in Islamabad?

SaintSeiya
05-21-15, 05:55
Hi all,

Will travel to Islamabad early June!

1st, Where can I find the call girl, seems very little information in internet?

2nd, any hotel in ISB have WG?

Thanks!

Maverick2610
06-05-15, 23:09
I'm planning a little trip to Islamabad in the summer and won't be able to survive without some pussy so if anyone could answer the following questions I'd be grateful (I'm a senior member as you can see):

1. I am only interested in high end Pakistani girls (I speak Urdu so language isn't an issue). What is the going rate for models / model-types per hour / night?

2. Do Pakistani girls do BBBJ / CIM?

3. Which of the 5 start hotels are girl-friend friendly? I. e. I could take a girl back to my room without any questions?

I'd even be willing to hire the right girl --for a long time like a week or so if I thought she was worth it.

Thanks in advance.I can pretty much help you out and if its okay with you we can have a couple of beers together when your in Islamabad always nice to help a bro out. But the problem is I don't have PM activated and can't figure out any other way to contact you.

Maverick2610
06-05-15, 23:16
Hi all,

Will travel to Islamabad early June!

1st, Where can I find the call girl, seems very little information in internet?

2nd, any hotel in ISB have WG?

Thanks!Best western is a good option. Always worked for me. About girls I have some tested contacts. Worth every penny.

JamesWong
06-10-15, 16:34
Best western is a good option. Always worked for me. About girls I have some tested contacts. Worth every penny.Maverick,

Are you still in Islamabad? We can meet up for a beer if you like.

MysteryBman
07-09-15, 18:53
Hey everyone,

New to the forum, can anyone please help me in finding call girls of foreign origin and is Ramada Hotel in Islamabad girl-friendly?

Thanks

MB

LifeIsABeach
07-11-15, 06:58
I can pretty much help you out and if its okay with you we can have a couple of beers together when your in Islamabad always nice to help a bro out. But the problem is I don't have PM activated and can't figure out any other way to contact you.It's quite easy and cheap to PM. Just pay the membership fee of USD $ 20.00 and you can PM all you want.

KofP2000
07-13-15, 10:11
I'll be staying at the Marriott in a couple of weeks on business for a few days. Can anyone PM me anything?

Even a sniff will do!

FunGuy33
08-20-15, 16:14
Are there any Chinese, Russian, central Asian and Paki girls in massage centers in Islamabad who offer sex. What will be the price. Message me or comment here.

FunGuy33
08-21-15, 14:25
Where are the massage centers in Islamabad who coffee sex- I need exact addresses and phone numbers. Private message me or comment here. I prefer Chinese, Paki girls and Russian.

KimKalson
09-25-15, 06:00
Where are the massage centers in Islamabad who coffee sex- I need exact addresses and phone numbers. Private message me or comment here. I prefer Chinese, Paki girls and Russian.Well there are no message center as I know but from last 2 months I am working on the isloo girls as well. I found few contact who are real and available in Islamabad. I don't have PM facility so can't send you. If you have let me know.

KimKalson
09-25-15, 08:53
I'll be staying at the Marriott in a couple of weeks on business for a few days. Can anyone PM me anything?

Even a sniff will do!Hi,

I can help you for the contacts in Islamabad. I do have and they are real ones. If you can PM me then I will let you know otherwise I just join this form.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

KimKalson
09-25-15, 09:07
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I do have some contacts that I found recently. If any one want to have them then send me message please.

Regards

Rex23
02-07-16, 01:33
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I do have some contacts that I found recently. If any one want to have them then send me message please.

RegardsHi there,

I'll be traveling to Islamabad this July, I was wondering if anyone would be able to provide some quality contacts who actually have a pace of their own to operate from. I'd prefer some clean and someone who actually knows what they are doing. If anyone can provide me some details. That would be great thanks.

BeeFromIsB
02-10-16, 06:09
I've got good contacts with enough girls to get every one s hand on. But I want a good place to get massage with extra services. PM for trade.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Aqin1982
02-21-16, 14:27
So I will add my experience of visiting my native country recently.

In total I met 4 girls:

A) 1 independent X through an online classified ad in a hotel.

B) 1 independent why through an online classified ad in a private residence.

C) 2 girls through a provider also found through an online classified ad as In-call.

Meeting a) with miss X was brilliant. Absolutely great girl. Slim, GFE and practices Anal. Met her for 3 hours in only reputable hotel in Rawalpindi. Easy place to get in, they do not disturb you if you keep things private. The girl came to the room after I checked-in and told her my room number. No booker / middle man involved. Sent few emails a week before and then moved to Whatsapp for making the deal. She sent her faceless pics in Whattsapp but I decided to see her. The best encounter of the lot. I would recommend her. She still occasionally says Hello, on Whatsapp since I used my international number to contact her and even though I'm not in Pakistan anymore. She is definite repeat whenever I'll get another opportunity. Offers multiple times, BBBJ, DATY. Has all the tricks and knows what she is doing. University educated since I was able to ask her few technical questions regarding her degree (yes engineering and I have the same degree) and she was able to answer correctly. So for that alone she is a champion.

Meeting b) with miss why was good. The girl is OK in looks-wise and offers nice service. Met her for 2 hours in a private residence in Bahria Town Ph. 4. She claimed it's her house but I think it is not but it does matter. It's was a nice clean house with all setting as normal home except only both of us were there. May be someone else was on the upper floor but I didn't hear anything. The action itself was good. Offers traditional vag* action twice in a two hour encounter. No anal but good BBBJ. Found her slightly reserved and business oriented as compared to miss X but still good option when nothing else is available.

Meeting c) with 2 girls happened within the span of a month. Contacted through Whatsapp after getting there number from one social media page. They send pics and you select girl of your choice. Now the experience has been mixed. First time I got the same girl that I selected. They have in-call in Bahria Town Ph. 8. It is very far away but still I went. The girl in first encounter was nice. She appeared in one of the Geo TV shows "Khabar Naak" as presenter for few episodes. She was very excited to tell me about that but I didn't care much. After initial warm up when I moved to take the position and asked her for the condom she said "Aap ke pass nahin hai" (you don't have it? Now all my life from Canada to Europe, I've never purchased my own condoms. They were always provided by the girls but here I was caught literally naked. She suggested me to proceed without protection but pull out when I ejaculate. I had mixed feelings of laughing+anger but being a gentleman I refused to proceed without protection. So the next hour was spent doing oral. The girl was nice, I would rate her on 2nd number after miss X. Just that setting was not good for both of us. So repeat is possible if an opportunity comes.

For the next meeting, I was conned by the provider. After few weeks I contacted then again for any new girl and they sent me pics. I selected one very lovely girl. So the meeting was fixed, this time I had purchased condoms and was prepared. When I went to the room (same place as before) the girl who came inside was not the one shown in the picture. I sent the person message saying that this is not the same girl (we were on top floor while they were below). I got reply that she is the same, the difference is because of makeup and photographs. Well it was not. I have enough experience to see 19/20 difference. Anyhow Spent 3 hours with this girl, young, slim and very passive. Liked to talk more than action. Did traditional vag* action twice. The only good thing was that she was young and somewhat fresh in this business. Previous night she had been to a wedding dance party in ISB and was complaining for pathans taking liberties with her and her colleagues. No repeat for me.

Some observations:

- So, in my view going through provides can be hit and miss. They try to deceive and take your money. No regard of providing service or good setting. For example, the meetings in bahria town ph. 8. Were in a house with broken shower facilities. There was no towel, no condom. The Room as basic with one mattress thrown on the floor. The first girl in meeting c) said she doesn't like this setting and is not comfortable but so was I and she was trying to fix another RDV with me in some hotel. You can say why I went to the same people when I had issues in first meeting. So the reasons are I) the girl I was shown in Whatsapp was very pretty, ii) the girl was very pretty and I had to have her. I thought with my the rather than my mind but I had the requested girl first time I thought they will do the same second time but lesson learned.

- 3 out of 4 girls claimed to be from Multan while one was from Mansehra but was born in ISB.

- There still is an issue with buying condoms even in large markets or places like W. Wilson. In one store, the guy on the counter called his manager to take out and give me a pack. I assumed either he did not know where the pack was (it was right there in shelve below him) or he did not want to touch the pack with his hands.

- There are now more independent girls available online (on classified sites and social media) so now I don't see the point of going through a provider or middleman. Girls know which places are safe in ISB (guest houses and hotels) and can recommend to you. Or if you are lucky then someone like miss why can arrange for place on their own. In PPP days, the scene was much relaxed in ISB and Bahria town, I was told. But since new interior minister came, things have been quite tight in middle and lower budget places with police making raids. This is what I've heard from girls not experienced. So you best bet is to find reputable venue where administration won't care much if you don't make a scene. There are plenty of such places in twin cities.

- I never sent money to anyone in advance. No one ever asked me to do this, so if you ever find someone asking for advance money to demonstrate your seriousness then simply move on and find someone else. I never had any problem connecting to any girl, may be because I was using international SIM so the people were more comfortable to connect over sms, whatsapp and call than if I was using a local SIM.

- I was in touch with other girl at the same time when I was in contact with miss X. We initiated on email and then moved to Whatsapp and daily at night she used to text me and also send me voice messages but I never sent her any voice message. Few days later she sent me her faceless pics which were great and I almost had made up to see this girl instead of miss X but one night she sent me few messages that made me to drop the plan to meet her. She suddenly sent her voice messages to me asking whether I had ever fallen in love. What is an ideal girl for me. She does not feel happy in this work, people are usually very bad in treating her and she is just wishing to get out of this line of work.

While I have 1000% sympathies for the lady, I thought I will not be able to enjoy with her since she is not in this line of work on her own and clearly it is all about money (for whatever reason). So spending 3 hours with her will be tough. So I backed out and finalized meeting with miss X.

- One last thing, will be an advise for the readers. Please be gentleman and treat these ladies like humans. They are not bad but their circumstances are. I've heard from them very bad stories like people using cigarettes to burn the back or arms of these ladies. This is horrendous and just because we pay them doesn't mean that we should treat them as lifeless objects.

- My order of meeting these ladies was as follows:

First meeting was with the girl from a provider (Geo TV show host), second meeting was with miss X. Third meeting with second girl from provider (the bad meeting) and the last meeting was with miss why before I flew back to Europe.

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers,

AQ

Viper X
02-22-16, 06:04

In total I met 4 girls:

C) 2 girls through a provider also found through an online classified ad as In-call.

Meeting a) with miss X was brilliant. Absolutely great girl. Slim, GFE and practices Anal. Met her for 3 hours in only reputable hotel in Rawalpindi. Easy place to get in, they do not disturb you if you keep things private. The girl came to the room after I checked-in and told her my room number. No booker / middle man involved. Sent few emails a week before and then moved to Whatsapp for making the deal. She sent her faceless pics in Whattsapp but I decided to see her. The best encounter of the lot. I would recommend her. She still occasionally says Hello, on Whatsapp since I used my international number to contact her and even though I'm not in Pakistan anymore. She is definite repeat whenever I'll get another opportunity. Offers multiple times, BBBJ, DATY. Has all the tricks and knows what she is doing. University educated since I was able to ask her few technical questions regarding her degree (yes engineering and I have the same degree) and she was able to answer correctly. So for that alone she is a champion....We can help each other out here. Reach out via PM if you can.

Saqib123
02-22-16, 07:24
Dear friend,

It seems that your experience with Madam X is quite good, can I also have the contact number of her and of Phase-4 Madam in PM? I will go glad of this.

In total I met 4 girls:

Meeting a) with miss X was brilliant. Absolutely great girl. Slim, GFE and practices Anal. Met her for 3 hours in only reputable hotel in Rawalpindi. Easy place to get in, they do not disturb you if you keep things private. The girl came to the room after I checked-in and told her my room number. No booker / middle man involved. Sent few emails a week before and then moved to Whatsapp for making the deal. She sent her faceless pics in Whattsapp but I decided to see her. The best encounter of the lot. I would recommend her. She still occasionally says Hello, on Whatsapp since I used my international number to contact her and even though I'm not in Pakistan anymore. She is definite repeat whenever I'll get another opportunity. Offers multiple times, BBBJ, DATY. Has all the tricks and knows what she is doing. University educated since I was able to ask her few technical questions regarding her degree (yes engineering and I have the same degree) and she was able to answer correctly. So for that alone she is a champion.

Rex23
02-26-16, 08:03

In total I met 4 girls:

AQHey,

Finally glad to see someone who has had some good experiences in Isb.

Though I have a few queries, you talk about finding all these women or even the broker through online classified ads. Though from my little research camp, there are a lot of ads from middle men providing you women as compared to independent women out there. But maybe who knows I'm looking at the wrong place so I was wondering if you could direct me in the right place so that I know where and what to look for. And as the other poster stated, I really got interested in Miss X same as him and am wondering how and where I could get in touch with her. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rex23
03-12-16, 08:47

In total I met 4 girls:

AQAlso how much damage did each of these encounters did to your pocket if you can't disclose their contacts on here. Really appreciate any information you could provide on here.

Thanks

Jubilant
03-17-16, 09:51

In total I met 4 girls:

Meeting a) with miss X was brilliant. Absolutely great girl. Slim, GFE and practices Anal. Met her for 3 hours in only reputable hotel in Rawalpindi. Easy place to get in, they do not disturb you if you keep things private. The girl came to the room after I checked-in and told her my room number. No booker / middle man involved. Sent few emails a week before and then moved to Whatsapp for making the deal. She sent her faceless pics in Whattsapp but I decided to see her. The best encounter of the lot. I would recommend her. She still occasionally says Hello, on Whatsapp since I used my international number to contact her and even though I'm not in Pakistan anymore. She is definite repeat whenever I'll get another opportunity. Offers multiple times, BBBJ, DATY. Has all the tricks and knows what she is doing. University educated since I was able to ask her few technical questions regarding her degree (yes engineering and I have the same degree) and she was able to answer correctly. So for that alone she is a champion....Can you please share which online ad portal or service? I need contact of some independent girl.

Thanks.

Aqin1982
03-25-16, 22:01
Can you please share which online ad portal or service? I need contact of some independent girl.

Thanks.I can post name but don't know if Admin would allow?

Also how much damage did each of these encounters did to your pocket if you can't disclose their contacts on here. Really appreciate any information you could provide on here.

ThanksThe prices were more than normal.

15 k for first meeting (Geo TV girl, 1 HR).

30 K for second meeting (miss X for 3 hours in hotel).

25 K for 3rd meeting (3 hours the one where I got wrong girl).

25 K for 4th meeting (with Miss Y for 2 hrs in her place).

Abraxas15
04-05-16, 20:49
I can post name but don't know if Admin would allow?

The prices were more than normal.

25 K for 4th meeting (with Miss Y for 2 hrs in her place).Hey Aqin,

Would you mind sharing the details for the Geo TV girl and the other encounters? I am going to try and activate premium here so I can PM you, I am not sure if you have PM or not, if you don't I would even order Premium for you so you can share the details, let me know if you are willing to share the details.

Regards.

Rex23
04-20-16, 00:23

25 K for 4th meeting (with Miss Y for 2 hrs in her place).If you could post here whatever details the admin allows or whatever falls under their rules, that would be great Aqin. Waiting for your response.

Jubilant
05-07-16, 19:18

25 K for 4th meeting (with Miss Y for 2 hrs in her place).I think only email and phone numbers are disallowed. Please share details of online ad or portal service.

Thanks

Rex23
05-08-16, 15:30
I think only email and phone numbers are disallowed. Please share details of online ad or portal service.

ThanksIf only akin would reply to this post.

Any idea if he has PM activated or not? If he has, I'm willing to buy membership for myself.

Galaxy2191
05-28-16, 18:24
I also have met that girl from Bahria town, she is good.

JizzyB
05-29-16, 06:28
Good FR.

Really liked the ending and I totally agree on that.

In total I met 4 girls:

Meeting b) with miss why was good. The girl is OK in looks-wise and offers nice service. Met her for 2 hours in a private residence in Bahria Town Ph. 4. She claimed it's her house but I think it is not but it does matter. It's was a nice clean house with all setting as normal home except only both of us were there. May be someone else was on the upper floor but I didn't hear anything. The action itself was good. Offers traditional vag* action twice in a two hour encounter. No anal but good BBBJ. Found her slightly reserved and business oriented as compared to miss X but still good option when nothing else is available.

Meeting c) with 2 girls happened within the span of a month. Contacted through Whatsapp after getting there number from one social media page. They send pics and you select girl of your choice. Now the experience has been mixed. First time I got the same girl that I selected. They have in-call in Bahria Town Ph. 8. It is very far away but still I went. The girl in first encounter was nice. She appeared in one of the Geo TV shows "Khabar Naak" as presenter for few episodes. She was very excited to tell me about that but I didn't care much. After initial warm up when I moved to take the position and asked her for the condom she said "Aap ke pass nahin hai" (you don't have it? Now all my life from Canada to Europe, I've never purchased my own condoms. They were always provided by the girls but here I was caught literally naked. She suggested me to proceed without protection but pull out when I ejaculate. I had mixed feelings of laughing+anger but being a gentleman I refused to proceed without protection. So the next hour was spent doing oral. The girl was nice, I would rate her on 2nd number after miss X. Just that setting was not good for both of us. So repeat is possible if an opportunity comes.

For the next meeting, I was conned by the provider. After few weeks I contacted then again for any new girl and they sent me pics. I selected one very lovely girl. So the meeting was fixed, this time I had purchased condoms and was prepared. When I went to the room (same place as before) the girl who came inside was not the one shown in the picture. I sent the person message saying that this is not the same girl (we were on top floor while they were below). I got reply that she is the same, the difference is because of makeup and photographs. Well it was not. I have enough experience to see 19/20 difference. Anyhow Spent 3 hours with this girl, young, slim and very passive. Liked to talk more than action. Did traditional vag* action twice. The only good thing was that she was young and somewhat fresh in this business. Previous night she had been to a wedding dance party in ISB and was complaining for pathans taking liberties with her and her colleagues. No repeat for me.

Some observations:

- So, in my view going through provides can be hit and miss. They try to deceive and take your money. No regard of providing service or good setting. For example, the meetings in bahria town ph. 8. Were in a house with broken shower facilities. There was no towel, no condom. The Room as basic with one mattress thrown on the floor. The first girl in meeting c) said she doesn't like this setting and is not comfortable but so was I and she was trying to fix another RDV with me in some hotel. You can say why I went to the same people when I had issues in first meeting. So the reasons are I) the girl I was shown in Whatsapp was very pretty, ii) the girl was very pretty and I had to have her. I thought with my the rather than my mind but I had the requested girl first time I thought they will do the same second time but lesson learned.

- 3 out of 4 girls claimed to be from Multan while one was from Mansehra but was born in ISB.

- There still is an issue with buying condoms even in large markets or places like W. Wilson. In one store, the guy on the counter called his manager to take out and give me a pack. I assumed either he did not know where the pack was (it was right there in shelve below him) or he did not want to touch the pack with his hands.

- There are now more independent girls available online (on classified sites and social media) so now I don't see the point of going through a provider or middleman. Girls know which places are safe in ISB (guest houses and hotels) and can recommend to you. Or if you are lucky then someone like miss why can arrange for place on their own. In PPP days, the scene was much relaxed in ISB and Bahria town, I was told. But since new interior minister came, things have been quite tight in middle and lower budget places with police making raids. This is what I've heard from girls not experienced. So you best bet is to find reputable venue where administration won't care much if you don't make a scene. There are plenty of such places in twin cities.

- I never sent money to anyone in advance. No one ever asked me to do this, so if you ever find someone asking for advance money to demonstrate your seriousness then simply move on and find someone else. I never had any problem connecting to any girl, may be because I was using international SIM so the people were more comfortable to connect over sms, whatsapp and call than if I was using a local SIM.

- I was in touch with other girl at the same time when I was in contact with miss X. We initiated on email and then moved to Whatsapp and daily at night she used to text me and also send me voice messages but I never sent her any voice message. Few days later she sent me her faceless pics which were great and I almost had made up to see this girl instead of miss X but one night she sent me few messages that made me to drop the plan to meet her. She suddenly sent her voice messages to me asking whether I had ever fallen in love. What is an ideal girl for me. She does not feel happy in this work, people are usually very bad in treating her and she is just wishing to get out of this line of work.

While I have 1000% sympathies for the lady, I thought I will not be able to enjoy with her since she is not in this line of work on her own and clearly it is all about money (for whatever reason). So spending 3 hours with her will be tough. So I backed out and finalized meeting with miss X.

- One last thing, will be an advise for the readers. Please be gentleman and treat these ladies like humans. They are not bad but their circumstances are. I've heard from them very bad stories like people using cigarettes to burn the back or arms of these ladies. This is horrendous and just because we pay them doesn't mean that we should treat them as lifeless objects.

- My order of meeting these ladies was as follows:

First meeting was with the girl from a provider (Geo TV show host), second meeting was with miss X. Third meeting with second girl from provider (the bad meeting) and the last meeting was with miss why before I flew back to Europe.

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers,

AQ

Rex23
05-29-16, 22:21
I also have met that girl from Bahria town, she is good.Hi,

Since Aqin is long lost somewhere, would you care enough to share details?

Greetings,

Jackson

Galaxy2191
05-30-16, 07:01
I did provide details here but no showing here may be because of forum rules. If you send me PM I can provide details.

Hi,

Since Aqin is long lost somewhere, would you care enough to share details?

Greetings,

Jackson===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Physician
08-04-16, 21:34
Please activate your PM. I have got some good contacts in Rwp / Lahore for exchange.

25 K for 4th meeting (with Miss Y for 2 hrs in her place).

Aqin1982
08-22-16, 10:19
Hello all,

This report is from my recent trip to Pindi / ISB. Now I do visit my place one a year. Anyhow the experience this time has not been good. There were multiple issues, I could reach old contacts because I was with very busy or the areas were not safe for me to visit (meaning I could be seen by my relatives in Bahria Town).

So had no choice but to look towards ISB. Got in touch with a guy from his online ad. He said a clean girl is available near the airport area. Feeling safe going there, I said OK for the meeting. He was demanding 30 k for whole day where as I was looking for 3 hrs max so we finally settled on 20 k. All interaction was on WhatsApp except one call initially from my side.

So I reached chandni Chowk told him that I'm near airport but was told that meeting venue has changed to some rest house in ISB. I was not happy but the dealer called that some guests have come to his house so he cannot host me but he offered that he will manage everything including rest house rent and can even pick me for convenience.

Having no other option but to agree I said ok. It took him an hour to contact me again. He asked me to come to FaiAbad stop and he will pick me up. I waited there for 10 minutes and he arrived in his Mehran.

The girl was sitting with him on the front seat and I got in on the back seat. The girl had naqab on her face so I couldn't see her face, she just said Hello,. The guy started giving me reasons and assured me that this new place is as safe as his house.

So we reached adventure inn on garden avenue. It's on a single road which leads to sports complex from murree road just before the best Western. The dealer said it belongs to some govt person so no issues with police or anything.

So we parked and got out of car, that when the girl removed her naqab and I got to see her face. I immediately started regretting it but I was there and it was difficult to back out.

So we went inside, the young reception guy was familiar with them. They all were chatting like friends. The place was empty and by the looks of it was being used for such recreational activities.

We went in the room and the first thing the girl did was to pick up remote and turned on the tv to watch her favorite TV serial. Then she remembered me and quickly got undressed and asked me to satisfy my hunger so that she could watch her favorite show.

I was like WTF, it was hot and A/C was not working due to load shedding. I asked her to come and take bath with me but she said no, she will take after the action. Needless to say that my spirits and resolve for action went downhill from there. The shower facilities were in bad shape as well.

The girl was from some south Punjab village but claimed she was from Abbotabad. Typical village style of talking and no emphasis on how to carry herself. I don't consider facial attributes much but some basic hygiene is expected. This was missing with her so I had no urge to do something. So 15 minutes into the meeting I found that it's not going to work. It was very hot outside otherwise I would have left immediately.

She continued to watch TV and tell me useless stories of how her father beats her mother and how he cut er leg with ax. At the top of the hour I have had enough so I called for radio cab to pick me up. I then called the provider and without showing any remorse told him that he has given me uncooperative girl who has no interest in what she does.

He started saying let me come I will talk to her and so on but I told him that I'm out and he can do whatever he wants.

So this meeting went really bad. No action and the girl was rally useless.

There is now lots of ads from Ghori Town area but they all sound like low level pimps. I'm sure they all have unhygienic options.

This time I was really busy so couldn't contact the girl that I met in hotel in 2015. Bahria town has gone out of reach due to relatives moving there so I just can't go there in search of some action, better to be safe than sorry.

So 2016 has been a year of white meat for me. The closest brown I got was in London when I met a Persian girl in May.

Sorry for disappearing but the day I wanted to buy membership here, I checked my account and found two unauthorized transactions so I had to cancel my card. After that had no real motivation to come back here so had nothing to report.

Then I also have a greedy thought that I will share the contact what I will get in return. I live in Europe so local Pakistani contacts are useless for me. However if anyone has Pakistani girl contact in Europe except UK then we can trade. Please don't think that I'm being greedy it's just that I like meeting girls who can speak my language. It's hard to find such girls in southern Europe.

ImRanlhr32
08-25-16, 18:34
We can help each other out here. Reach out via PM if you can.Please give me some address.

Wajahatalii
10-11-16, 12:24
Hello,

I am new here, It would be great if you can share me few contacts and addresses especially for the Bahria Girl and the Ufone girl.

I could be able to return the favor in few days.

Thanks in advance. If you can't PM me here, [Email address deleted by Admin]

25 K for 4th meeting (with Miss Y for 2 hrs in her place).EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Wajahatalii
10-11-16, 12:46
Hi,

I am new here, can you please share some contacts with me?

Please give me some address.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Viper X
10-17-16, 09:20

In total I met 4 girls:

Meeting a) with miss X was brilliant. Absolutely great girl. Slim, GFE and practices Anal. Met her for 3 hours in only reputable hotel in Rawalpindi. Easy place to get in, they do not disturb you if you keep things private. The girl came to the room after I checked-in and told her my room number. No booker / middle man involved. Sent few emails a week before and then moved to Whatsapp for making the deal. She sent her faceless pics in Whattsapp but I decided to see her. The best encounter of the lot. I would recommend her. She still occasionally says Hello, on Whatsapp since I used my international number to contact her and even though I'm not in Pakistan anymore. She is definite repeat whenever I'll get another opportunity. Offers multiple times, BBBJ, DATY. Has all the tricks and knows what she is doing. University educated since I was able to ask her few technical questions regarding her degree (yes engineering and I have the same degree) and she was able to answer correctly. So for that alone she is a champion...Activate PM and get in touch. I'll pay your membership if you are having trouble paying the $20 fee!

Viper X
10-19-16, 07:01
I will pay good money to anyone who can provide genuine A league contacts.

PM me if you want to make some quick cash.

Zan09
11-16-16, 11:19
Can any one give me address to Chinese massage parlors in pind / Islamabad where sex can practiced with privacy.

Please give me genuine information as I have been victim of lot of scams.

ImRanlhr32
03-11-17, 21:16
Activate PM and get in touch. I'll pay your membership if you are having trouble paying the $20 fee!Contact me please. Lets exchange contacts.

MysteryBman
04-23-17, 09:01
Hi everyone,

If anyone has some contacts for independent escorts, please drop.

Me a PM, would be so obliged.

MysteryBman
04-24-17, 13:43
Hi,

Can you please provide me the contact of the independents? Will gladly exchange a contact.

In total I met 4 girls:

Meeting a) with miss X was brilliant. Absolutely great girl. Slim, GFE and practices Anal. Met her for 3 hours in only reputable hotel in Rawalpindi. Easy place to get in, they do not disturb you if you keep things private. The girl came to the room after I checked-in and told her my room number. No booker / middle man involved. Sent few emails a week before and then moved to Whatsapp for making the deal. She sent her faceless pics in Whattsapp but I decided to see her. The best encounter of the lot. I would recommend her. She still occasionally says Hello, on Whatsapp since I used my international number to contact her and even though I'm not in Pakistan anymore. She is definite repeat whenever I'll get another opportunity. Offers multiple times, BBBJ, DATY. Has all the tricks and knows what she is doing. University educated since I was able to ask her few technical questions regarding her degree (yes engineering and I have the same degree) and she was able to answer correctly. So for that alone she is a champion..

Cadillac31
05-17-17, 07:51
Hey guys,

What classified ads are you using?

Also I am visiting Murree for a few days from the US. Any one with any info on girls up there to make my stay less boring would be appreciated! Please pm me details.

DanznMan
06-26-17, 06:12
Hi,

Can you please provide me the contact of the independents? Will gladly exchange a contact.Would greatly appreciate contact info for independent providers in Islamabad. Any Locanto advertisers legit?

DanznMan
06-28-17, 10:26
Hi,

Can you please provide me the contact of the independents? Will gladly exchange a contact.Hi,

I just arrived in Islamabad for a multi-year contract and would love to meet some Islamabad escorts. Please share contact info. Many thanks!

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

DanznMan
07-09-17, 00:12
I am subscriber so can receive and send private messages. If anyone has any intel on the street address for a Chinese "massage" center or house of fun in Islamabad, please share. If there's anything near F-6 that would be awesome. Have a great day.

Hi,

I just arrived in Islamabad for a multi-year contract and would love to meet some Islamabad escorts. Please share contact info. Many thanks!

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Kerrstar
07-21-17, 08:03
Hi,

I don't know of any apart from a couple I have chatted with through Tinder. One wanted 50 k (US $500) to hok up, no thanks, the other said she wasn't a hooker but wanted me to buy her a $900 laptop to help her study. She needed something so she could "trust" me.

This is one really dead town.

ScrewMachine
07-21-17, 13:43
I don't know of any apart from a couple I have chatted with through Tinder. One wanted 50 k (US $500) to hok up, no thanks, the other said she wasn't a hooker but wanted me to buy her a $900 laptop to help her study. She needed something so she could "trust" me.

This is one really dead town.Take your time and be careful. Political situation in the country is really weird. You have time on your side. Make local friends, connect with other expats they are your best source. Mongering scene changes every year.

SweetSalt1
10-20-17, 21:48
Activate PM and get in touch. I'll pay your membership if you are having trouble paying the $20 fee!Do you still need any legit contacts?

SteeperKiller2
11-08-17, 11:56
Do you still need any legit contacts?Yes would be extremely grateful if you could share the contacts.

SteeperKiller2
11-08-17, 14:51
I urgently require independent contacts in Islamabad at reasonable rates. Please it's urgent so just PM me ASAP.

SteeperKiller2
11-08-17, 15:05
Hi,

I urgently need contacts in Isb. Please PM me for sharing.

SteeperKiller2
11-08-17, 15:17
Do you still need any legit contacts?Please share contacts in Islamabad via PM. It's extremely urgent.

DrSalmanawan
04-05-18, 22:48
Visiting Isb this weekend. Some good legit contacts required. Help people.

GetsZa
05-06-18, 18:00
Hi can anyone share me some information on Islamabad. Where to get some actions. Will gladly reciprocate in other parts of Asia.

GetsZa
05-14-18, 11:19
I found this on other site but there isn't any more info how to find it also I was told there are some massage center but also no info. Anyone with any information can you share it.

Here is some information about the number of brothels in certain areas:

11 brothels in G-10, G-11/1, F-10/2 and 3, F-11/3, F-10 Markaz and F-11 Markaz area.

10 brothels in G-10/1, G-10/2, G-10/3, G-11/4 area.

10 brothels in F-8/1,2,3 and 4 and G-9/3 and 4 area.

9 brothels in Sabzi Mandi and surrounding areas.

5 brothels in Tarlai Kalan and Ghauri Town localities.

4 brothels in I-8/2 and 4 area.

4 brothels in F-6/1, F-7/1 and F-7/4 area.

3 brothels in G-6, G-7/1 and 2 area.

1 brothels in Golra area area.

1 brothels in Bhara Kahu area.

Escortspk
09-03-18, 17:53
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

AuntyLoverpk
09-19-18, 21:08
Hi guys,

Anyone willing to share / exchange contacts in Islamabad? We can PM each other.

I found this on other site but there isn't any more info how to find it also I was told there are some massage center but also no info. Anyone with any information can you share it.

Here is some information about the number of brothels in certain areas:

11 brothels in G-10, G-11/1, F-10/2 and 3, F-11/3, F-10 Markaz and F-11 Markaz area.

10 brothels in G-10/1, G-10/2, G-10/3, G-11/4 area.

10 brothels in F-8/1,2,3 and 4 and G-9/3 and 4 area.

9 brothels in Sabzi Mandi and surrounding areas.

5 brothels in Tarlai Kalan and Ghauri Town localities.

4 brothels in I-8/2 and 4 area..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Director0
09-26-18, 19:24
Hi guys,

Anyone willing to share / exchange contacts in Islamabad? We can PM each other.[/blue]Hi,

Yes I know one person she lives in Islamabad f sector, she is high class escort and extremely good in sex specially in blowjob.

Director0
09-26-18, 19:31
Hi,

I met a girl few times, she is working in an accounting firm and to cover her expenses she do modelling and paid dates. Very beautiful and charming girl and exceptionally good in sex specially in blowjob. She charged 50 k for 2 shots. I met her twice at my private place in her office hours. Anyone interested do PM.

Director0
09-26-18, 19:54
I wanted to share my experience with beautiful working girl. She does paid dates and modelling to cover her expenses. She charged 50 k for 2 shots but its worth it, extremely good in sex specially in BJ. Anyone interested do PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

BigTime2020
10-09-18, 11:22
Hi,

Thanks for sharing, can you please PMher number or if you have any good contact, please PM me.

Thank you.

I wanted to share my experience with beautiful working girl. She does paid dates and modelling to cover her expenses. She charged 50 k for 2 shots but its worth it, extremely good in sex specially in BJ. Anyone interested do PM me]===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AuntyLoverpk
10-14-18, 19:59
I am unable to PM you, please update your subscription.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing, can you please PMher number or if you have any good contact, please PM me.

Thank you.

AuntyLoverpk
10-14-18, 20:02
Please PM me.

Hi,

Yes I know one person she lives in Islamabad f sector, she is high class escort and extremely good in sex specially in blowjob.

SarimKhan1984
10-25-18, 18:47
Can you please PM me contact number of her.

I wanted to share my experience with beautiful working girl. She does paid dates and modelling to cover her expenses. She charged 50 k for 2 shots but its worth it, extremely good in sex specially in BJ. Anyone interested do PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

SarimKhan1984
10-25-18, 18:48
Please PM me her contact number.

Hi,

Waz84
10-26-18, 20:55
I am unable to PM you, please update your subscription.Please PM her details.

Greetings,

Jackson

Humbleguy007
10-30-18, 05:12
Hi,

Yes I know one person she lives in Islamabad f sector, she is high class escort and extremely good in sex specially in blowjob.Can you PM me her number. Thanks. I just bought this $20 subscription.

Humbleguy007
10-30-18, 05:25
I am visiting Islamabad. Any useful contact info will be appreciated. Thanks.

SarimKhan1984
11-26-18, 19:39
I urgently require independent contacts in Islamabad at reasonable rates. Please it's urgent so just PM me ASAP.

ThePerfumeguy
12-24-18, 07:25
Please PM me.Hey there Auntylover,

I am trying to purchase the subscription but they accept only credit cards and I have a debit card.

I have a few contacts I can share as well.

If I am able to get the subscription, will PM you.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

JimMoriarty
01-04-19, 17:05
Anyone can share details of a Paki girl in UAE?

SamSam2
01-13-19, 10:01
I am unable to PM you, please update your subscription.Hi,

Can you PM me, there in a week, anyone else have any to share please do.

Sexyescorts
01-14-19, 14:21
Anyone can share details of a Paki girl in UAE?Please visit this website for Escorts in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and Dubai. http://www.escortsserviceislamabad.com.

Bravo Alpha
02-11-19, 13:44
Hi,

Yes I know one person she lives in Islamabad f sector, she is high class escort and extremely good in sex specially in blowjob.Hi, could you please share her no in PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

SamSam2
03-02-19, 22:53
Again, playing cacthup with my reports.

I was here for work and had a stay for a few days, Indian / Pakistani were always on my hit list as they seem elusive back home. So before landing I had tried to use contact and seemed to be most were fake or time wasting. I tried to use agents I had used during a stopover in DXB who had girls returning to ISB, he was not able to get girls to come to the hotel, I thought staying at the Marriott would be a good easy way in, was not working out well. Day two, I was with some local colleague who wanted to go out for a night to ensure I was not bored, after a few hours I managed to turn the conversation and the job was on, finding a girl. He made a few calls and in the end we found a 28 year old, spoke functional English and not great to look at, IE not plump but not petite either, facially was OK but nothing special, some haggling and 15 k went to 10 k. She started with a massage and we went quickly to FS, would not CIM but happy over body. My colleague kept an eye out but was happy to sit and watch. I tried seeing if I could get lucky at bar and that was a big no no.

AuntyLoverpk
03-13-19, 16:40
Hi,

Can anyone share which hotels / guest houses are safe for taking a girl?

Thanks.

Adnanshahzad
02-15-20, 08:21
Hi,

Is Islamabad hotel near Melody or Crown plaza hotel safe for girl? I mean girl friendly or security staff will stop them?

Pindo
10-24-20, 17:33
Hi,

Any options available in G-10.

Mrpusa
11-07-20, 12:41
Has any monger tried any of the Pakistani escorts advertised on MR?

Exploretime
01-30-21, 01:06
Hi there fellas,

Just joined this forum and I'm looking for independent girls contacts anyone here kind enough to share some.

Blood Red
06-29-21, 15:33
Hi,

If any Senior Members have any genuine Islamabad independent Girls contacts, please send me a message and we can perhaps exchange. I am not interested in dealing with pimps as they are all scammers.

Thanks.

Duolingy
08-07-23, 17:18
Hello mongers, I am looking for reliable contacts for upcoming trip to Islamabad. Please assist in this regard. Thank you.