PDA

View Full Version : East China - Kunshan

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00

Hallo
07-30-06, 10:18
I live in Kunshan and I will be able to guide you through the best and worst parts of the city, only here on the forum though. As I have posted before, I am still looking for the perfekt FS sauna.

Erik
08-04-06, 23:21
Where is "Kunshan" ? Which province ? What's the scene like out there ?

Tiger 888
08-05-06, 02:16
Kunshan is in Jiangsu, about 30 km out of Shanghai. I haven't been there recently but I am sure that there is lots of action. Many factories there owned by Taiwanese.

AquaSponge1
08-05-06, 02:21
Kunshan is in Jiangsu Province. It is north-east of Suzhou and lies between Shanghai and Nanjing. To get to Kunshan from Shanghai, take the new 8 lane Shanghai-Nanjing Freeway (not free of charge!). It is approximately 30 minutes from the Shanghai entrance.

Kunshan is overrunned by Taiwanese, as there are numerous Taiwanese enterprises located there. Most entertainment spots you find cater to their tastes: KTV, Massages, Saunas...etc

AquaSponge1
08-05-06, 02:24
This FR was previously posted in the Suzhou thread:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=467804&postcount=107

Big Mao
08-05-06, 06:31
I stopped in Kunshan for a couple nights early in 2004. The city didn't have enough electricity then, so when I went out of my 4-star hotel (Tianlong? Sky Dragon -- not sure), the streets were completely dark. I was feeling horny so decided anyway to monger. Walking down the dark streets was no fun, so I used Mandarin and got a taxi (I grew up in China many years ago). Anyway, he took me to a district full of BBS. The funny thing was that they were using candles for lighting, which added greatly to the exotic experience. Got myself a 17-year-old for overnight for 500 or 600. It was a real bargain, since she was a newbie and I had a whole night to waste. I gave teh mamasan 100 and then off we went in separate taxis. Back in my room, I enjoyed fondling her while teaching her some essential tricks. She was of course very shy, but her body had the smoothist skin that I still remember. Of course no BJ. But I did her 3 times in different positions and had her cum maybe a couple times, or at least once in the bathtub. She stayed until 8am or so, and I picked her up at maybe 9pm. So it was a complete bargain for the money that would only got me a ST where I live

Not sure if I can still get a similar bargain if I visit Kunshan again. Maybe it had to do with the blackout, or the girl was so new, or probably it's because the market was not yet spoiled (heard though there were many Taiwanese in town). Anyway, they do have some fair ladies, not too busty, but with perfect skin.

Hallo
08-11-06, 07:47
The bbs scene is somewhat confusing if you do not speak chinese. I have managed to get a specific bbs to get me what i whant, after a lot of trouble. So yesterday, i go there, and this girl whit the biggest boobs i ever saw had the period, so she was of the market. At least she thought. I arranged so that a smaller girl provided FS, while the tittylady provided... what ever she could provide - boobs! So getting one doggy and touching an other girls titts at the same time got me of really good.

Total damage: RMB 300.

Punk Boulala
09-05-06, 12:50
Kunshan is a small city with plenty of action.

The easiest/sleaziest option is the alleys in the apartment blocks outside the train station.

To find the biggest RLD, walk down the main street (Remin Lu?) outside the trainstation for about 10-15 minutes. Eventually you will get to a bridge. Just before you would cross the bridge turn right. Walk another 10 minutes to the action. 150 is the price and there are some real hotties there. There are many other pockets of RLD's. One RLD is bigger than the one I mentioned but only seems to offer HJ.

Hallo
09-21-06, 11:57
Finaly found a FS sauna. It´s very chinese, but pretty straight forward. Enter a lobby whit a lot of signs. Go to a dressingroom, the bath and shower, through a passage and on to the 2 :nd floor. Restaurants and pool tables. Move on to 3:d floor. Massage. Got the 298 rmb package and it was BBBJ and hand, no FS, but afterwards i asked for it and it was 600. Try it again soon.

Kunshan Haikuo Tiankong Take bath center

0512 573 333 34

Ohio29
06-08-07, 07:24
I will be in Kunshan next week for about 3-4 days. Can anybody indicate if there is any action going on in this hotel. In addition this is my first visit to China and am I correct in presuming that all hotels in China are GF and do not have any problems with guests bringing in WG's.

Also any additional info on good spots in Kunshan will be appreciated.

Ciao,

Ohio29

Hallo
06-10-07, 21:45
The scene here is kinda primitive, and if you dont speak mandarin you will have major problems. There are som nice BB but not very easy to find and open hours are not reliable. Traders is the moste well seen hotel in K, so dont expect to find any action inside this hotel.

There are two very different places i would like to tip you about.

1. A fuck BBS. Exit the traders, WALK to the left, cross the river, and walk left to again, unit you reach a bridge. Cross it. On the other side theres a very small aley about 50 m down the road to the left. Enter this alley, and you will see a BBS. Enter here, and the will offer sex for 200RMB. I had many great fucks there, one whit a girl that had the largest breasts i ever saw in china.

Be prepared: This place is very primitive. But the action is good.

2. Sauna. I am bad whit names, but it is on the main entry road in to Kunschan, in the same block (or even building) as the local volvo dealer. Go inside and you will have the ordinary sauna experience, walk upstairs, and you will have the extras. Recommended, but hard to understand. Bring cash, and try to figure out how much it is BEFORE accepting ANY deals.

Love to hear a report.

Hallo

Ohio29
06-18-07, 06:35
Hey Hallo, thanks for your help but unfortunately I could not access the guide while I was in China otherwise would have definitely followed up on your tips.

Anyway did manage to get some action which was quite average but exorbitantly priced.

When I checked into my room, the bell boy offered me his services for getting as girl and quoted RMB 300 for regular massage and RMB 800 for special massage. I knew that his prices were very high and initially did not take him up on his offer but later in the night after a few drinks I decided to give him a call and negotiated a girl for RMB 700. The girl promptly showed up in less than half an hour and she was a decent girl and could also speak a little bit of English. The problem with her was that she was very business oriented and from the start wanted more money for extras like BBBJ, kissing, etc. She made it clear that she has to pay RMB 300 to the bell boy which I had already figured. Anyway agreed to give her RMB 800 and she gave a decent BBJ and then afterwards the sex was also pretty good as she was tight as hell which I have pretty much experience with every Chinese girl that I have ever had.

A couple of nights later I went some colleagues to this KTV which had a pretty wide selection of girls which you could take to your hotel for RMB 500. THe selection also was very good but the attitude of the girls was terrible so all of us decided against it and just paid the RMB 100 for their time in the KTV and got out of their.

So, as you can see the action was limited and I clearly paid way too much which I had figured out anyway. It would have been very useful to have been able to access your report while I was there.

Stealth Monger
07-24-07, 12:27
Hallo, I've went to the "Haikuo Take a Bath Center" that is on the main road into Kunshan. I speak Chinese, and they told me that they do not offer FS there for some reason, so I wasted $300RMB just getting a oil massage and HJ. Maybe it was because I had told them it was my first time there, but the girl sounded pretty serious that there was no FS.

I've also went to the "zài shuǐ yī fāng" (在水一方) bath center and got the same news of $300RMB for a massage and HJ. I don't think I look like a cop or anything, so I'm not sure these bathhouses really offer FS. Any thoughts?

*After reading through all the posts, I can't seem to find a definitive place with directions to get laid in Kunshan. Plus, I don't have the time to walk around and find a good place since the wife always keeps tabs on me.

Fitz1971
07-25-07, 14:42
Water World offers FS.

Beware they will try too upsell for 2nd shot.

FS is around 700 RMB.

I have only been there very late at night (usually 2 - 3 am).

Hallo, I've went to the "Haikuo Take a Bath Center" that is on the main road into Kunshan. I speak Chinese, and they told me that they do not offer FS there for some reason, so I wasted $300RMB just getting a oil massage and HJ. Maybe it was because I had told them it was my first time there, but the girl sounded pretty serious that there was no FS.

I've also went to the "zài shuǐ yī fāng" (在水一方) bath center and got the same news of $300RMB for a massage and HJ. I don't think I look like a cop or anything, so I'm not sure these bathhouses really offer FS. Any thoughts?

*After reading through all the posts, I can't seem to find a definitive place with directions to get laid in Kunshan. Plus, I don't have the time to walk around and find a good place since the wife always keeps tabs on me.

Fitz1971
08-03-07, 11:12
I just got back last night from a short trip to Kunshan.

I mainly tried to meet women at local clubs, bars (Las Vegas, Feelings, etc.). I was the only white guy in the place and communication was difficult.

I thought I had found a perfect match with two ladies my first night. These were both 9. 5. 10 (stunning). I convinced them to come with me to the Trader's (Swissotel). Once there negotiations started. I wanted them both and she started at 5200 RMB! I countered at 1500 and she got mad as hell. I knew it was going nowhere so I booted them out. She then wanted 100 RMB for taxi. I through a 10 RMB at her and kicked them out.

I then just went for a walk and on my return a very cute girl jumped in the elevator on my way up. I just gave her a wink and nodded to her to follow me out and she followed me right into my room. I wanted to make clear of the cost up front to avoid another waste of time. She indicated no money and did not want to talk. She pulled me into the shower and cleaned me off and herself.

She was probably an 8 in looks and a 9 body. BBBJ was ok. She was ready for action and tried to bareback me. I quickl covered up adn she rode me.

Tightest pussy I ever had. After about 10 minutes, she wanted to talk money. She wanted 1200 RMB. I told her she was crazy. She called a bell boy up and we negotiated 200 for her to leave my room.

Crazy bitches here. Watch out and firm your price before going to room. A lesson learned.

Allan Vivaldi
08-24-07, 16:05
Went to sauna opposite Chang Jiang Hotel the other day. Place seems quiet as it was early, 6PM. Take bath and then led upstairs. One of the staffs will ask what u want. FS for RMB 480. Took it and was led to a room. Not very big room, not luxurious, but ok considering the price. A Hubei girl came in. Looks cute. Starts massage and the licking stuff before the main thing. After the business, massage & chat till the time is up. Decent service, but definitely average compare to those in Guangdong.

Hallo
08-24-07, 23:02
Sounds ok, considering its kunchan. Where exactely is this place? i am not familiar whit this hotel.

Went to sauna opposite Chang Jiang Hotel the other day. Place seems quiet as it was early, 6PM. Take bath and then led upstairs. One of the staffs will ask what u want. FS for RMB 480. Took it and was led to a room. Not very big room, not luxurious, but ok considering the price. A Hubei girl came in. Looks cute. Starts massage and the licking stuff before the main thing. After the business, massage & chat till the time is up. Decent service, but definitely average compare to those in Guangdong.

Allan Vivaldi
08-25-07, 09:49
Sounds ok, considering its kunchan. Where exactely is this place? i am not familiar whit this hotel.If you turn left into QianJin road from the main road that leads to the highway (cannot remember the main road's name), the hotel will be on your left (it is behind some building, so, u won't see it). Just walk to the back and you will find it. Sorry cannot give you more pointers as I cannot read Chinese :(

Stealth Monger
08-27-07, 07:07
I've recently found this hotel as well but did not try it out yet. It is on the corner of ChángJiāng road and QiánJìn road. Like Allan said, just find the hotel, walk down the alley, and it's straight ahead.

Also one street down in Kunshan, there are many KTVs on HuángHé Road and one BBS that offers FS for $300. There are also two small alleys connected to HuángHé Road that will lead to BBS with $200 for FS. But the girls are not that great.

Allan Vivaldi
08-28-07, 12:04
Walk out from Swissotel, turn right, walk till u reach the traffic light. Turn right. The sauna is on your left. Damage RMB498, the girl will shower you in the room. The place has legitimate massages as well. Make sure u make it clear u want service with shower :)

Ok service, considering it's Kunshan :)

Hallo
08-28-07, 20:25
Swissotel, is that the old traders?

This 200rmb FS place, is it where they take you to a really shabby room in the back? Been there a couple of times. I had one girl whit the biggest tits i ever saw in china.

Going from Swissotel (Traders) can you give me the way to the 300rmb place?

I've recently found this hotel as well but did not try it out yet. It is on the corner of ChángJiāng road and QiánJìn road. Like Allan said, just find the hotel, walk down the alley, and it's straight ahead.

Also one street down in Kunshan, there are many KTVs on HuángHé Road and one BBS that offers FS for $300. There are also two small alleys connected to HuángHé Road that will lead to BBS with $200 for FS. But the girls are not that great.

Long Slong
08-29-07, 15:22
Yes, Swissotel is the old Traders.

Swissotel, is that the old traders?

This 200rmb FS place, is it where they take you to a really shabby room in the back? Been there a couple of times. I had one girl whit the biggest tits i ever saw in china.

Going from Swissotel (Traders) can you give me the way to the 300rmb place?

Long Slong
08-30-07, 13:39
Hello Allan,

Out of Swissotel, right down the road, hit the lights another right on the left almost immediately I see a SPA is that the one? There is no indication of a message of any kind, so I kinda walk down further until I hit the bus stop then decide to hand back to the hotel :( Can you let me know how far down the road after the lights?

Walk out from Swissotel, turn right, walk till u reach the traffic light. Turn right. The sauna is on your left. Damage RMB498, the girl will shower you in the room. The place has legitimate massages as well. Make sure u make it clear u want service with shower :)

Ok service, considering it's Kunshan :)

Allan Vivaldi
08-31-07, 06:52
Yes, it is the SPA immediately to your left. The place looks innocent. Tell them you want the "service with shower" (will be better if you can speak Chinese). They will lead you upstairs to a VIP room.

Hello Allan,

Out of Swissotel, right down the road, hit the lights another right on the left almost immediately I see a SPA is that the one? There is no indication of a message of any kind, so I kinda walk down further until I hit the bus stop then decide to hand back to the hotel :( Can you let me know how far down the road after the lights?

Long Slong
08-31-07, 14:31
Thanks Allan, I am such a newbie, that place looked so innocent I didn't even bother asking the guard outside about it haha.

Their name was something Cosmetic something Spa, really got me there lol.

Yes, it is the SPA immediately to your left. The place looks innocent. Tell them you want the "service with shower" (will be better if you can speak Chinese). They will lead you upstairs to a VIP room.

Long Slong
10-08-07, 15:06
Hello Allan,

Just want to let you know I did tried out that place and it is really isn't bad considering that it is close to Swissotel, it is clean and there is a private bathroom, bed's a bit hard, I got 688 nice girl, cute breasts, nice to talk to, no english but I do know some mandarin, have her number, PM me if anyone is interested, will go to hotel and won't mind making friends.

Allan Vivaldi
10-09-07, 14:55
Hello Allan,

Just want to let you know I did tried out that place and it is really isn't bad considering that it is close to Swissotel, it is clean and there is a private bathroom, bed's a bit hard, I got 688 nice girl, cute breasts, nice to talk to, no english but I do know some mandarin, have her number, PM me if anyone is interested, will go to hotel and won't mind making friends.Glad to hear that you had a nice experience there. Too bad I'm now back in M'sia. Ping you next time I'm in town :) By the way, do you live permanently in Kunshan?

Fitz1971
10-15-07, 04:33
Stayed in Kunshan part of last week.

I did go down to the SPA about a block from the Swissotel (mentioned in previous posts). With my limited Chinese, I did not get the impression that I could get FS. Was priced at 238 RMB. Place looked very clean. I will try it out on the next trip. I did try my luck at Las Vegas and K8 nightclubs, but again the girls I wanted wanted an extreme amount 1, 000 or more, so they got the boot.

I did meet a local while I was taking a walk one evening. Very nice 23 y. O. That works in advertising. Tightest p****y I've ever had. Virgin to boot. She stayed with me for 4 nights with a night and morning session each. She is my first regular local girl. Very inexperience, but she is learning.

I will be back in a few months. Any ISG members live near Kunshan?

Fitz

Samantha1234
10-18-07, 15:05
Hello Allan,

Just want to let you know I did tried out that place and it is really isn't bad considering that it is close to Swissotel, it is clean and there is a private bathroom, bed's a bit hard, I got 688 nice girl, cute breasts, nice to talk to, no english but I do know some mandarin, have her number, PM me if anyone is interested, will go to hotel and won't mind making friends.I'm currently in KunShan looking for some action. Tried to look for this place but failed. Can help gimme some directions?

AsnDragon
12-06-07, 12:18
Kunshan's got lots of good places. But it consists of Saunas at any major hotel and KTV's. that's about it. Not much of anything else there for getting some Fun.

But you can be assured, that girls in Kunshan, in the Suzhou province are pretty hot.

You are in the right spot.

I'm currently in KunShan looking for some action. Tried to look for this place but failed. Can help gimme some directions?

Fitz1971
12-14-07, 22:59
I was in Kunshan for a very short trip last week. I did get to go out to the Wonderful bar. After getting my first beer, the manager asked if I was interesed in any of the ladies. I was very tired, but it was only about 10pm. I picked one girl out to him and he went about his way for a bit.

He came back and said "she has sister, do you want both? ". I asked how much and he stated 1200 RMB. I laughed and told him no way.

After much negotiation we agreed to 800 total for both. The three of us walked back to my hotel holding hands and giggling. They had very limited english skills and I have very limited Chinese.

Hotel entry was no problem as we walked right in. I have never had problems bringing girls back to hotels in China.

Girls said they were 22 and 24, but probably more like 26 and 28. After taking an enjoyable shower and body rub together, we hit the bed. BBBJ was not on the menu, only covered BJ. I don't like cover BJ, so we skipped it.

Older sis started in cowgirl position going like it was the end of the world. I had to slow her down. Last about 15 minutes with her riding. I played with young sis's pu*** during this time. After finishing and taking off cover, they thought they were finished and were getting dressed. I had not paid yet and I wanted younger sis too. She reluctently offered in doggie possition. No anal either. I fu**ed her good and hard, kind of for punishment, kind of for fun for about 25 minutes. Pulled out uncovered and covered her ass. She was not expecting this at all and she and older sis was shocked.

All in all an OK experience. Will not repeat. Much better, tighter pussy is to be had in Kunshan.

Looks 7
Att. 5
Sex 5

Attached is a pic of the two.

I'll be in Kunshan again in the middle of January.

Fitz

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Punk Boulala
12-15-07, 16:40
I lived in Kunshan for almost a year. I left in the summer of 2005. I only started visiting the Wonderful during my last month there because I broke up with my girlfriend. When I used to visit, there were only about two waitresses working per shift. I never even knew that you could straight up pay to take them out. Anyways, this is Julie. Does she still work there? I used to take her out after she was done work. Never gave her a penny.

This is my first time adding photos, so I had to resize them and I'm not sure if it worked correctly.

Fitz1971
12-16-07, 05:00
I've been going to the Wonderful on almost every trip to Kunshan. I have not picked up many ladies there, but I know there are always working girls inside and just outside the bar. Every time I've been there, there have always been women hanging my side.

I remember a Julie that was a bar tender. She was super sweet, but I don't think that is the one from your pics, unless they really made her up for those pics.

Fitz

Punk Boulala
12-16-07, 08:46
It's most likely the same Julie. She was a bartender. These are glamour shots. In real life I'd put her at about 6-7. Legs and ass scored higher though.

Punk Boulala
12-31-07, 11:13
I made a mistake. I met Julie at Friday Pub. I also went to Wonderful quite frequently, so I mixed the two places up. However, it's very likely that Julie did time at both places.

Stealth Monger
01-26-08, 12:32
Finally went to the Sauna opposite the Changjiang Hotel mentioned in an earlier post. The place in nice and clean and service was pretty good for me. The price is still 480RMB. Here's their address.

昆山市前进中路189号

Stealth Monger
02-02-08, 15:08
Name: Kunshan Haikuo Tiankong Take A Bath Center
Address: 昆山市长江南路1213号 Note: 长江路与合兴路交叉口
Phone: 0512-57333334
Price: $598 RMB for 30 min BBBJ & FS, $698 for 1 hour BBBJ, body licking, AR, & FS.
Comment: Newbie beware! Make sure you go to the 5th floor and not the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor has massages with HJ for around $300 RMB but no FS. This place always has very cute girls when I went. Always get a nice GFE and no complaints about you taking too long to cum.

Name: Broadway Club (Water World)
Address: 江苏昆山长江中路九号 Note: On the main road into Kunshan (Chángjiāng Road) on the right side 1 minute after you see Haikuo Take A Bath Center
Phone: 0512-57328888-1122 or 0512-57328888-1133
Price: Around $700 RMB for FS according to an earlier post.
Comment: Only went in for a business card but the place is a Suana and KTV. The place is pretty expensive from what I hear, but the service and girls look to be good.

Name: Changjiang Guesthouse (Chángjiāng Bīnguǎn)
Address: 昆山市前进中路189号 Note: 长江路与前进中路交叉口
Phone: ? (But doesn't matter since its 24 hours)
Price: $480 RMB for 1 hour Covered BJ, body licking, AR, & FS.
Comment: Good price, service, & girls. Make sure you to the 3rd floor after you shower unless you want a 1 hour foot massage for around $50 RMB on the 2nd floor. You must go the the 2nd floor first then get led to the 3rd floor.

Name: Zisun Cosmetic & Recreation Center
Address: 昆山市珠江路保昆商苑三楼 Note: 前进中路与珠江路交叉口
Phone: Customer Service 0512-57304499 Reservations 0512-57355300
Price: $498 RMB 45 min BBBJ, $598 for 1 hour BBBJ, body licking, AR, & FS.
Comment: Mentioned in earlier posts, this place is walking distance from Swissotel. I went when it was snowing, and they only had one girl for me who was a 5. Service sucked, 1 minute covered BJ and said her mouth was sore, and kept complaining about my dick size and lasting time.

Name: Tóngfēng Yùshì 同风浴室
Address: Not advertised, but go to the 同风路 and 玉龙路 intersection by taxi. Get to the corner with the Construction Bank ATM and walk down 玉龙路. Down towards the end of the street there will be the sign 同风浴室 on your right-hand side. Go in and up to the 3rd floor, check in your shoes, take a shower in the room to your left, then go to the TV room and wait for the WGs to approach you for a massage.
Phone: Not advertised
Price: $150 RMB for FS, $250 for BBBJ and FS.
Comment: I recommended that you be Chinese-looking to go to this place and speak Chinese since nobody speaks a lick of English. The place where you have to take a shower is a little dirty and there are many country-looking Chinese folk and some gangsters here. The place is sometimes very crowded and I can imagine it being awkward being the only foreigner and having to take a shower in a room full of naked Chinese guys. Finally, the massage room is very small and the bed is uncomfortable but you can't beat the price.

More to come...(Maybe I can get a free membership or cup of Starbucks coffee for my efforts - Kidding of course)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fitz1971
04-04-08, 16:44
Last sunday I visited the Kunshan Haikuo Tiankong Take A Bath Center. I arrived at around 2pm. No cusotmers that I could see. Not anyone speaks any English. Very unorganized and communication was very difficult. No lineup or fishbowl. I had to find my way alone to the 5th floor. After about 10 minutes of trying to communicate what I was there for I was led to a private room and was then presented with a young lady.

Very mechanical. Ended up going only 30 minutes due to lack of enthusiasm of my lady. Ended up paying 598 RMB. CB followed by cowgirl did it for me.

Looks: 7.5
Performance: 6
Attitude: 3

I will not repeat this location.

Fitz

Name: Kunshan Haikuo Tiankong Take A Bath Center
Address: 昆山市长江南路1213号 Note: 长江路与合兴路交叉口
Phone: 0512-57333334
Price: $598 RMB for 30 min BBBJ & FS, $698 for 1 hour BBBJ, body licking, AR, & FS.
Comment: Newbie beware! Make sure you go to the 5th floor and not the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor has massages with HJ for around $300 RMB but no FS. This place always has very cute girls when I went. Always get a nice GFE and no complaints about you taking too long to cum.

Name: Broadway Club (Water World)
Address: 江苏昆山长江中路九号 Note: On the main road into Kunshan (Chángjiāng Road) on the right side 1 minute after you see Haikuo Take A Bath Center
Phone: 0512-57328888-1122 or 0512-57328888-1133
Price: Around $700 RMB for FS according to an earlier post.
Comment: Only went in for a business card but the place is a Suana and KTV. The place is pretty expensive from what I hear, but the service and girls look to be good.

Name: Changjiang Guesthouse (Chángjiāng Bīnguǎn)
Address: 昆山市前进中路189号 Note: 长江路与前进中路交叉口
Phone: ? (But doesn't matter since its 24 hours)
Price: $480 RMB for 1 hour Covered BJ, body licking, AR, & FS.
Comment: Good price, service, & girls. Make sure you to the 3rd floor after you shower unless you want a 1 hour foot massage for around $50 RMB on the 2nd floor. You must go the the 2nd floor first then get led to the 3rd floor.

Name: Zisun Cosmetic & Recreation Center
Address: 昆山市珠江路保昆商苑三楼 Note: 前进中路与珠江路交叉口
Phone: Customer Service 0512-57304499 Reservations 0512-57355300
Price: $498 RMB 45 min BBBJ, $598 for 1 hour BBBJ, body licking, AR, & FS.
Comment: Mentioned in earlier posts, this place is walking distance from Swissotel. I went when it was snowing, and they only had one girl for me who was a 5. Service sucked, 1 minute covered BJ and said her mouth was sore, and kept complaining about my dick size and lasting time.

Name: Tóngfēng Yùshì 同风浴室
Address: Not advertised, but go to the 同风路 and 玉龙路 intersection by taxi. Get to the corner with the Construction Bank ATM and walk down 玉龙路. Down towards the end of the street there will be the sign 同风浴室 on your right-hand side. Go in and up to the 3rd floor, check in your shoes, take a shower in the room to your left, then go to the TV room and wait for the WGs to approach you for a massage.
Phone: Not advertised
Price: $150 RMB for FS, $250 for BBBJ and FS.
Comment: I recommended that you be Chinese-looking to go to this place and speak Chinese since nobody speaks a lick of English. The place where you have to take a shower is a little dirty and there are many country-looking Chinese folk and some gangsters here. The place is sometimes very crowded and I can imagine it being awkward being the only foreigner and having to take a shower in a room full of naked Chinese guys. Finally, the massage room is very small and the bed is uncomfortable but you can't beat the price.

More to come...(Maybe I can get a free membership or cup of Starbucks coffee for my efforts - Kidding of course)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fitz1971
05-31-08, 22:40
Pics are from a girl sent up by the bell boy (Swissotel) last night.
Cost: 800 RMB
Looks: 8
Body: 9
Performance 7.5
I have found some useful information when getting girls sent from bell boys or hotel staff.

1. Have them personally bring the girl to your room. If you don't like, simply send away and ask for another.
2. Clearly explain what services and time you are REQUIRING (bbbj, 1 hour, 2 hours, 2 shots, anal, etc...) If she or the bell boy does not agree, simply send away.

Using these tips helps avoids a pushy, rushed girls. I personnaly like sauna's must better, but sometimes I have to call for help.

Fitz

Fitz1971
05-31-08, 22:57
Attached are pictures of a freebie that I have in Kunshan.

Fitz

Squonk64
06-01-08, 20:43
DEAR GOD, is that woman furry. Not that I go for bald, mind you, but doesn't she at least bikini shave? Or does she let those hairs poke out of her bathing suit?

Come to think of it, if I saw them hair poking out from her bikini.... Yeah, I'd do her.

Attached are pictures of a freebie that I have in Kunshan.

Fitz

Fitz1971
06-02-08, 17:35
DEAR GOD, is that woman furry. Not that I go for bald, mind you, but doesn't she at least bikini shave? Or does she let those hairs poke out of her bathing suit?

Come to think of it, if I saw them hair poking out from her bikini.... Yeah, I'd do her.
I've tried to get her to shave, but she said she will be rediculed at work. She lives in a dormlike complex at her work (public showers, ect...).
I peronally like bald or neatly trimmed myself.
Fitz

Hallo
06-02-08, 20:23
Fitz,

your sooo lucky to get to do that girl. Much better than what i ever got in Kunchan. Great. Please more!

Piedras649
10-12-08, 15:42
I highly recommend getting the legitimate massages. They are great after 15 hours on a triple-7. They will ask you at the end if you want a "special massage" which will be done by a pretty girl, not the massuese. ~900RMB for sex and ~160 RMB for an hour long massage.

Piedras649
11-02-08, 16:04
Staying at the Swissotel. Go out the front and turn left and go 2 blocks or so. Turn right and go a few block then turn left down a small, kind of scary side street. There are many businesses with really hot very young looking girls standing in the windows. They did not look a day over 14. Can someone please give me the scoop? How old are these girls? Are they available for sex or just massages?

Thanks

Stealth Monger
11-14-08, 10:09
You must be talking about Héng Jiē (Heng Street). After turning left onto Heng Street, there's seriously some really hot young girls standing there to the right. These girls do not supply FS, only HJ for 100~200RMB. If you walk down further, some places will offer only HJ but some offer FS. Helps when you speak Chinese on this street. You have to ask for "quán tào" which means the full package.

Side Note to Hallo...It's Kunshan, not Kunchan!

Blubber80
11-20-08, 21:27
Hello everyone,

I just returned from my first trip to China, to be more precise: to Kunshan. While staying there I wanted to take advantage of all the great reports you have put up in here. However, I realized, that with no chinese, no non-chinese street map and no bi-lingual guide it is a hell of problem to find all the places you guys mentioned in here.

So I had an idea. How about, if all places mentioned in here are enhanced with a link to Google Maps?

Let me try to show you what I had in mind. What do you think about it?

Blubber1980

Kunshan's Places Of Interest:
Bierbauch: Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.380864,120.96238&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.380858,120.962402&sspn=0.003339,0.004828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18)
Friday Pub: Homepage (http://www.friday-pub.com) Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.380717,120.962412&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.380703,120.962391&sspn=0.003339,0.006866&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18)
Haikuo Take a Bath Center: Google Maps (?) (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.370366,120.975791&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.370306,120.976011&sspn=0.00322,0.004828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18) (I am not 100% sure that this the correct building)
Las Vegas: Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.380502,120.962423&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.380506,120.962402&sspn=0.003339,0.004828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18)
Starbucks: Homepage (http://www.starbucks.com.cn/en/location/storelist-localnews.aspx?aid=1) Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.38303,120.977288&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.383034,120.977288&sspn=0.003219,0.004828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18)
Swissotel Kunshan: Homepage (http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/China/Swissotel+Kunshan/Hotel+Home/Hotel+Description) Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.384569,120.96422&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.384577,120.964188&sspn=0.003338,0.006866&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18)
Tangs Amusement Center: Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=31.384688,120.970271&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=31.384646,120.970314&sspn=0.003219,0.004828&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18)

Maxfatter
12-03-08, 23:28
I stayed in the Swissotel too, I didn't know there is "special massage". It is a pretty upscale hotel, I am surprise it has this kind of services. Can you confirm if you are talking about this hotel or another massage place?

I highly recommend getting the legitimate massages. They are great after 15 hours on a triple-7. They will ask you at the end if you want a "special massage" which will be done by a pretty girl, not the massuese. ~900RMB for sex and ~160 RMB for an hour long massage.

Jfg5011
12-26-08, 21:11
Dear Piedras

Now the prices are higher, the massage in the 3 floor is 700 yuan and later if you like to have an special massage, the price is 2000 yuan, and also she asked for 5000 yuan to have sex! Impossible to have it.

Jfg5011
12-26-08, 21:44
Alan,

I will be in Kunshan in two weeks. On this place you say, what about other specialties like anal.

JFG50111

Jfg5011
12-26-08, 22:06
Hi

I am new and no so much familiar about waht means:I would appreciate it

BBBJ, AR, & FS.

Thanks a lot

Jfg50111

PS: On the places close to the Swisshotel, the Recreation center you mentioned is possible to cum on her mouths. and also to have anal

Bnlee2
12-27-08, 04:08
Hi

BBBJ, AR, & FS.

Thanks a lot

Jfg50111

PS: On the places close to the Swisshotel, the Recreation center you mentioned is possible to cum on her mouths. and also to have analJfg50111

PS: On the places close to the Swisshotel, the Recreation center you mentioned is possible to cum on her mouths. and also to have anal[/QUOTE]Jfg5011

You need to click on Abbreviation and your answer is there. btw...RTFF you could also find the meaning to that in Abbreviations

OldAsiaHand
12-27-08, 06:28
Jfg50111,

Click on the link and you will find all that you ask.

OAH

Hi

BBBJ, AR, & FS.

Thanks a lot

Jfg50111

PS: On the places close to the Swisshotel, the Recreation center you mentioned is possible to cum on her mouths. and also to have anal

OldAsiaHand
12-27-08, 06:33
Dear Piedras

Now the prices are higher, the massage in the 3 floor is 700 yuan and later if you like to have an special massage, the price is 2000 yuan, and also she asked for 5000 yuan to have sex! Impossible to have it.

Jfg5011,

Have you actually been to this place? If so, you must have misunderstood or have "sucker" written all over your face. I do not believe there is a massage place anywhere in China where a legit massage costs 700 RMB. Nor, 5,000 RMB FS.

I reckon that Piedras159 is about right at 160 RMB for massage and 1,000 RMB max for the FS at such an upscale place.

Just my POV.

OAH

Jfg5011
12-27-08, 17:49
Dear Old Asian hand

First of all, thanks a lot for your info, now I can start trying don't make stupid questions. Maybe you are right, but I can say the prices on the SPA of the Swisshotel, are 700 rmb for the normal oil massage, and later a beautiful lady asked to me, " to make the love" for the amount I said, I am not kidding, but maybe they tried to make business with me.

On the other hand , do you know if on this Recreation Center close to Swisshotel, you can have anal and BBBJTC and BBBJTCWS

I really appreciate it

Kind regards

Jfg5011

Maxfatter
12-28-08, 09:14
That's a pretty pricy upscale hotel, i am not surprise their regular massage cost that much. There are plenty of cheaper and better quality hotel around.

Dear Old Asian hand

First of all, thanks a lot for your info, now I can start trying don't make stupid questions. Maybe you are right, but I can say the prices on the SPA of the Swisshotel, are 700 rmb for the normal oil massage, and later a beautiful lady asked to me, " to make the love" for the amount I said, I am not kidding, but maybe they tried to make business with me.

On the other hand , do you know if on this Recreation Center close to Swisshotel, you can have anal and BBBJTC and BBBJTCWS

I really appreciate it

Kind regards

Jfg5011

Jfg5011
12-28-08, 17:12
Hi Maxfatter,

Thanks for your comments, now I am trying to find a good place to go, I am looking the recommendations of the colleagues.

Regards,

Jfg5011

Maxfatter
01-01-09, 02:14
I wanted to visit shanghai again, but the airfare is so expensive lately. I want to know are you guys doing business travel to China? Or just doing leisure travel? I am thinking of relocating myself to China, finding a job there. I speak Chinese by the way.

OldAsiaHand
01-02-09, 05:28
Dear Old Asian hand

I really appreciate it

Kind regards

Jfg5011

Jfg5011,

If the place is billed as a "SPA", it is possible. They package their massages up with some fancy names and oils and jack up the price. I have to give the girl credit for trying to rip you off for such a ridiculous price for FS. It is the highest I have ever heard offered. I cannot imagine any monger paying it.

I am not familiar with the Recreation Center, but if it is a sauna, you have a good chance to get BBBJTC. WS is less likely. Most girls spit it out. Anal might be difficult. That said, all you have to do is tell the manager exactly what you want and he/she will tell you if it is available.

OAH

OldAsiaHand
01-02-09, 05:34
I wanted to visit shanghai again, but the airfare is so expensive lately. I want to know are you guys doing business travel to China? Or just doing leisure travel? I am thinking of relocating myself to China, finding a job there. I speak Chinese by the way.

Airfares are always high during the CNY period. Some of the guys on this board are traveling for business, others just for pleasure. Some of us live here full time.

I would not give up you current job just yet. The economy in China is not good and I am not sure you can find a job so easily, even if you can speak Chinese. Try to find the job before you arrive.

Just my POV.

OAH

Maxfatter
01-02-09, 12:31
Thanks, I was visiting shanghai couple months ago, I went along with some investment trip invited by the Chinese government, everything was paid by Chinese government, except airfare. I had no business in any investment or anything, was just sneaking myself into the group to get the free stuff. Wish I can find this kind of opportunity again.

Airfares are always high during the CNY period. Some of the guys on this board are traveling for business, others just for pleasure. Some of us live here full time.

I would not give up you current job just yet. The economy in China is not good and I am not sure you can find a job so easily, even if you can speak Chinese. Try to find the job before you arrive.

Just my POV.

OAH

Jfg5011
01-02-09, 14:54
Dear Old Asian

Thanks a lot for your advises, pretty clear. Just tomorrow I will flight to Kunshan and I will follow your advises.. Maybe the problem is how to explain to the manager without to speak Chinese, I have to use the body language :-)) can be amazing!!

Jfg5011

Maxfatter
01-03-09, 11:50
May I know what business do you have in Kunshan?

Dear Old Asian

Thanks a lot for your advises, pretty clear. Just tomorrow I will flight to Kunshan and I will follow your advises.. Maybe the problem is how to explain to the manager without to speak Chinese, I have to use the body language :-)) can be amazing!!

Jfg5011

Jfg5011
01-27-09, 11:30
Dear Maxfatter

I am working for a German chemical company as an adviser teaching the new plant manager. I will be in KS next February 3, the problem is than I can´t connect via internet with this forum. just only when I back to my country, always they redirect to other web sites , no this site, do you know how to connect to the forum when you are in KS??. I would appreciate it

Jfg5011

Maxfatter
01-28-09, 10:47
I have no problem when I was in China, I am sure some proxy routing will do.

So what is your experience in KS this time?

Dear Maxfatter

I am working for a German chemical company as an adviser teaching the new plant manager. I will be in KS next February 3, the problem is than I can´t connect via internet with this forum. just only when I back to my country, always they redirect to other web sites , no this site, do you know how to connect to the forum when you are in KS??. I would appreciate it

Jfg5011

Blubber80
01-29-09, 00:14
I have just returned from my latest trip to Kunshan and I have finally found the Wonderful Bar. If you are looking for some company, just ask the manager Julie. Her english is excellent. So there is no problem if you do not know any chinese. The prices I know so far are 500 RMB for ST and 600 RMB for LT.

If anyone else is trying to figure out where it is, just take a look at the updated version of "Kunshan's Places Of Interest" (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?saddr=31.380864,120.96238&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=106602347715479627486.00046192370274cc6bd88&ll=31.382713,120.969365&spn=0.013098,0.027466&z=16) at maps.google.com.

Blubber80

Jfg5011
01-29-09, 19:10
Dear Maxfatter,

My experience on this time in KS has been interesting, I found than the spa´s of the hotel is very good but too expensive for a FS, and I tried to find other places, finally I found a spa close to the Swiss hotel, you can find a FS for a 680 rmb, but the quality of the service depends very much of the lady, you can enjoy a lot or to leave below expectations. I was in the Wordeful bar and I support the opinion of Bluber80, but I cannot to take some company to the hotel, maybe he can explain what to do

Jfg5011

Maxfatter
02-03-09, 09:31
Last time, the price I pay is only 320, the rmb valued up a lot against other currency, it is becoming more expensive for foreigners.

I have just returned from my latest trip to Kunshan and I have finally found the Wonderful Bar. If you are looking for some company, just ask the manager Julie. Her english is excellent. So there is no problem if you do not know any chinese. The prices I know so far are 500 RMB for ST and 600 RMB for LT.

If anyone else is trying to figure out where it is, just take a look at the updated version of "Kunshan's Places Of Interest" (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?saddr=31.380864,120.96238&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&ie=UTF8&t=h&msa=0&msid=106602347715479627486.00046192370274cc6bd88&ll=31.382713,120.969365&spn=0.013098,0.027466&z=16) at maps.google.com.

Blubber80

Punk Boulala
08-10-09, 12:17
I visited Kunshan in December 2008 and I can say that the place has changed for the worse since I was there in 2004/5. All of the good RLDs are closed. The RLD where I could only get HJs is still open, but I didn't even bother.

Fitz1971
10-14-09, 02:16
I was in Kunshan earlier this week and a female co-worker made a comment about this establishment as we were driving by. "Naughty place" she stated, so thought I should try it out (for the benefit of this forum of course). Later that night I took a taxi there.

Only one guy in lobby speak very little english, but he knew what I was there for. Just say special massage.

Was led to a locker room to change and then upstairs to action room. Room had tv, bed and seperate bathroom with shower/toilet. Was presented with 3 girls to choose from. Choose slim, 20 yo. No english.

Girl completely showered me. Very nice. She acted scared at my length and I'm not that big. Dried off and went to the bed. Started with decent bbbj. Then covered and she mounted me. Wow, was she tight. Session lasted about 30 minutes of real action. After finishing, she cleaned me up. Tried to convince her for another round, but communication barrior was too much.
I think the fee was RMB498, but it may have been 598.

Went back two days later and was only presented 2 girls. I asked for larger selection. another 4 girls were brought in. Asked again for more and two more were brought in, including the girl from the other day. Lots of wispering, chatting, giggling (which I'm sure was about me). Chose the last girl brought in. Very small girl, maybe 4'10", 90lb, but with perfect 36d very firm tits. Girl I choose seamed very glad I choose her.

Spend several minutes early on explaining that I wanted oral and pu**y. This worked out well, I did get two shots with her. Again, she was extremely tight.

Directions:
From Swissotel- turn left out of front entrance. Cross river. Turn right at first light across river. Go about 1.5 to 2 miles and building is on corner on the left. Front of building is shaped like 1/4 a cylinder and has rainbow like lighting. I have attached business card.

Pros:
Young, beautiful, tight girls

Cons:
No english, inexperienced girls (not like a shanghai sauna), not GFE

Will I return: For sure.

Fitz

Cooler Wolf2
10-16-09, 18:38
Fitz1971,

Thx for the recent reports.

I'll be in town for a couple of days next week and plan to check out one or two of the places you reported on.

Can I ask if you know of/have experience of in-house services at the Sovereign Hotel downtown?

Cheers,
CW2

Fitz1971
10-18-09, 23:05
Fitz1971,

Thx for the recent reports.

I'll be in town for a couple of days next week and plan to check out one or two of the places you reported on.

Can I ask if you know of/have experience of in-house services at the Sovereign Hotel downtown?

Cheers,
CW2
Wolf,
Never stayed at Sovereign, but its probably like most others in Kunshan. Wither its from they hotel spa, bellboy or recetionist it is available. My experience with the choices are hit and miss, with much more miss than hit.
Tip for you. If you go with the bellboy, have him personally bring the girl up. Also clearly state your requirements in front of both of them. If they hesitate or you don't like the girl just send them away. This will greatly increase your chances for a good performance.
Best of luck too you.
Please post a report for us stuck in the US.
Fitz

Maxfatter
03-10-10, 09:30
Will be going there soon, any changes?

All the shops are closed down I heard, is it true?

Jiminfo2000
03-10-10, 22:11
I hear the Karaoke prices are cheap there but you need a local to help you if you don't speak the language.

Maxfatter
03-24-10, 09:08
Any news?

Anyone?

I heard a lot of shops are closed down?

Is it true?

Punk Boulala
03-26-10, 17:08
I lived in Kunshan in 2004/5 and I loved it. However, I've returned twice since and I consider it dead to me now. There used to be four good BBS streets, but now you're lucky to find a single BBS that offers full service. The price used to be RMB 150, but I think you'd be lucky to get that now. If you're into the RMB 800++ spa/karaoke scene then I think it's still ok. I'm moving back to China in a few months and I just hope that my new city isn't like Kunshan.

Maxfatter
04-01-10, 11:00
How updated is your information?

I was in kunshan a year ago, and I thought it was fine.

Punk Boulala
04-02-10, 09:39
The last time I was in Kunshan was around Christmas 2009. All of my old haunts from 2004/5 were gone. It seemed pretty dead at Christmas 2008 too. All the old pubs like Wonderful and Friday Pub are still open, but the RLDs are closed (except the HJ one). I wish I knew the street names so I could give specific locations where the RLDs were.

Fitz1971
06-06-10, 14:04
If any ISG members will be in Kunshan over the next few weeks, PM me and we can meet up for drinks, info sharing, etc...

Fitz

Blubber80
07-20-10, 20:04
Hi there!

I'm about to visit Kunshan within the next 2 to 3 weeks; unfortunately accompanied by my (female) boss. But I'm pretty sure that I will be able to find at least some time for myself. However, I haven't been there for quite some time and therefore I am definitely not up-to-date on the current situation. Can anyone "enlighten" me? Which places do still exist? Are there any raids as mentioned about other cities in China? Any other recommendations?

Thanks for any answer.

Fitz1971
07-21-10, 23:53
I just returned from a trip to China. I did find a new p4p venue near the swissotel.

Directions: out the door of the hotel, go right two blocks and there will be a KFC on the right corner. Turn right at this redlight and about 20 yards on the right will be the entrance to a nightclub. There are some ladies that will escort you in. There is a disco/bar on the 3rd floor. This bar also offers massages at 700RMB. You actually have to walk through the bar to get to the massage place.

This is a brand new place. My room had nice bed, tv, bathtub, shower and toilet. I was presented 2 girls, both maybe 5-6's. I asked for more and later 2 more arrived and I choose a 6.5

Quality of service was a 6
Bbbj. - 7
Girl. - 6
Breasts - 5
Will I repeat - maybe

Girls hair had a very bad smell and the shower had no hot water.

Fitz

Usbomber123
08-12-10, 01:43
Any body knows where are these places Ace's posted on his board?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1016812&postcount=8

I don't have PM and that guy refused to post any more details on the board.

Seems that he posted lots of stuff on his board but are all these information for real?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2760

Punk Boulala
08-13-10, 05:52
I recognize all of the places from Galant's photos. The problem is that I'm not currently in Kunshan and I don't know any street names. In his posts, he seems to think Kunshan is still pumping. I was still aware of all the places in his pictures when I proclaimed Kunshan "dead". Gallant seems to be into the KTV and Girly bar scene and I am not into either. Most of the BBS streets got closed and that is why I'm disappointed in Kunshan. Of course sex can still be had there, but it's more expensive these days.

I'm actually going to be in Kunshan later this month and I plan on making a mega report on the place since I have nothing better to do on those days.

Red Rider
08-14-10, 04:48
Hey Pink,

I'm heading over to Kunshan in October, so I'll be anxiously awaiting your findings!

Usbomber123
08-14-10, 08:56
I recognize all of the places from Galant's photos. The problem is that I'm not currently in Kunshan and I don't know any street names. In his posts, he seems to think Kunshan is still pumping. I was still aware of all the places in his pictures when I proclaimed Kunshan "dead". Gallant seems to be into the KTV and Girly bar scene and I am not into either. Most of the BBS streets got closed and that is why I'm disappointed in Kunshan. Of course sex can still be had there, but it's more expensive these days.

I'm actually going to be in Kunshan later this month and I plan on making a mega report on the place since I have nothing better to do on those days.Ha! So will you be kind enough to share the names of the roads when you find out? Since you recognized all of the places posted by Galant. I think he is saying that Kunshan is still pumping and is proving it by those photos that he posted. But on the other hand, he did posted some other places about SWs and BBSs in his others posts. His pricing of 250RMB for FS seems to be very reasonable (that's only 35 bucks!) or are we saying that it would had been cheaper?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1016794&postcount=6

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1016810&postcount=7

It seems that Galant is all over the places. I think I read in one of his old posts that he is retired. Furthermore he is the Forum Moderator. What I couldn't figure out was that he is mongering all the time and he seems to sniff out the places like a dog! That is why I do not know how much to trust his posts.

Fitz1971
08-15-10, 22:51
Usbomber - if you ever posted usefull posts, people may be willing to answer you, but all you posts are just asking questions AND you haven't paid your $19 so you can't get PM's.

I can tell you that Kunshan is pretty quiet, there is action available. Senior members PM me and I'll tell you every tip I know.

These posts referenced below are very over priced KTV joints on the rood behind the Swissotel.

Fitz

a
Ha! So will you be kind enough to share the names of the roads when you find out? Since you recognized all of the places posted by Galant. I think he is saying that Kunshan is still pumping and is proving it by those photos that he posted. But on the other hand, he did posted some other places about SWs and BBSs in his others posts. His pricing of 250RMB for FS seems to be very reasonable (that's only 35 bucks!) or are we saying that it would had been cheaper?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1016794&postcount=6

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1016810&postcount=7

It seems that Galant is all over the places. I think I read in one of his old posts that he is retired. Furthermore he is the Forum Moderator. What I couldn't figure out was that he is mongering all the time and he seems to sniff out the places like a dog! That is why I do not know how much to trust his posts.

Usbomber123
08-31-10, 17:47
Usbomber - if you ever posted usefull posts, people may be willing to answer you, but all you posts are just asking questions AND you haven't paid your $19 so you can't get PM's.

I can tell you that Kunshan is pretty quiet, there is action available. Senior members PM me and I'll tell you every tip I know.

These posts referenced below are very over priced KTV joints on the rood behind the Swissotel.

Fitz

aI don't think I'll be able to post information on Kunshan when I am never been there yet! That the whole point! How will a new guy like me be able to go get some fun and return to post information when he can't even get any information on how to get there?

Information on the web should be free and I don't think I would pay for anything that I am not sure I can get results from.

I think in some of Ace's posts he covered BBS, Girly bars and KTVs and those photos in the posts does not looks like the are over priced KTV joints?

Dis Dick
09-01-10, 01:10
I'm going to Kunshan tomorrow.

Does anyone know any good spots to check out?

Also, does anybody have luck with the CL ads?

Bnlee2
09-03-10, 04:45
I don't think I'll be able to post information on Kunshan when I am never been there yet! That the whole point! How will a new guy like me be able to go get some fun and return to post information when he can't even get any information on how to get there?

Information on the web should be free and I don't think I would pay for anything that I am not sure I can get results from.

I think in some of Ace's posts he covered BBS, Girly bars and KTVs and those photos in the posts does not looks like the are over priced KTV joints?You should just read the forum instead of constantly asking for info. You would find a wealth of information if you would spend the time and just read. Posting info on the open forum is not a very good idea. Many places have been shut down due to postings.

Ace already told you what you need to do. Your postings is getting a bit old and irratating. You have been posting this "gimmee" info on several thread. I tried PM'ing you but you are not a subscriber. Just buy a subscription. Just a thought.

Dis Dick
09-04-10, 00:20
I'll understand if this is met with some dislike, but anyone know where the boys (+18) are in kunshan?

I got a taste 4 both.

Punk Boulala
09-09-10, 11:13
My apologies for not delivering my promised Kunshan report. I thought I had a few days alone there, but my plans got altered at the last moment. I still plan on making a full Kunshan report in the not too far distant future.

Blubber80
03-25-11, 10:06
I have not been to Kunshan (or the ISG) for quite some time, but by taking a look at the amount of reports that appeared within the last 6 months within this sub-forum I assume that either this place or the scene in Kunshan must have gone dormant.

Is there anyone who knows better and perhaps has any updates on Kunshan?

SuperKid76
08-07-11, 04:47
Had a session at massage place, next to recreation centre. 680 for 90mins. Nice service.

The girl lick your body, BJ with 'Magic Pop', and many many more.

Lucky21
03-31-12, 20:56
Had a session at massage place, next to recreation centre. 680 for 90mins. Nice service.

The girl lick your body, BJ with 'Magic Pop', and many many more.Spent a couple of nights here and reconnected with an ex girlfriend. In the door and total GFE. She loves to kiss and kiss and kiss. Totally hot seduction sequence followed by fight-and-make-up sex. Spent all night licking her to O's and doing it in the couch, desk, sink, tub and finally the bed.

Unfortunately had to meet business partners for breakfast, so I didn't sleep much. A long day and late business dinner, so my girl was already asleep when I got in. Headed downstairs for a massage and got the giggle twins at the desk. Told them just a regular, not special. The smiled, winked at each other, then sent me off with the cuter one. Showered, and settled in for a relaxing deep tissue massage.

Sure enough, she somehow managed to provide accidental stimulation. Being caught between the soft spot between her thighs, I negotiated little head style and aged to 1500. Yeah, I know. But I pumped her silly.

Got back to my room, showered and slid into bed. Dead tired. And my girl friend suddenly wakes up horny and wet and ready to go all night.

I wonder why I come back from China needing a week of sleep.

Member #1344
05-11-12, 17:47
Went for a stroll tonight and found 5-10 BBS around a 20 minute walk away from the hotel in the kunbei Road area north of the canal. Paid 150 for a 19 year old for FJ in a dingy apartment near the BBS. She was a starfish and wouldn't even take off her bra (just pulled it up) , but I wasn't expecting much for the cost. Will try to check out a different BBS tomorrow where I saw some other syt.

Fitz1971
11-19-12, 18:42
I was recently in Kunshan and visited this strip of places.

These are actually just small apartments / storefronts and very dingy. I went into several. Prices ranged from 100-300 for on premise and 500+ for outcall.

The last one I came to was just one lady. I went inside and she bolted the door behind her as we went in. She kept pushing me back through many different dark rooms. I finally got her price of 200, but to me she was not worth it. She tried to kick me out the back alley, but I was not letting her push me into a pith black alley. I forced her to take me back through the maze she brought me through to the front. I guess she was embarrassed that she didn't get the sale.

I was very quiet in Kunshan on my last trip. I am going again soon and will post a trip report.

Fitz

Astro88
04-12-13, 18:35
After 1 day business trip in Kunshan (currently living in shanghai since 7 why) , a fake taxi drived me to THE Pink houses (massage parlors) street in Kunshan (sure there are many others, but this one is kind of downtown, near by Renming road ). Ask a taxi to drive you to : ZHONGSHAN Road. You will find around 15 Saloon there with many hotties. Basic price from 150 RMB (but they ask 200-300 rmb as you are foreigner, but if you have enough Chinese skills can bargain) Couldn't get one to get to my place, so had 2 shot in 2 differents saloons. Raw decorum in backstage, but fun.

Astro88
04-17-13, 06:18
Cross street names : Zhongshan road / Nan Jie road.

On Option is to ask taxi to go to Zhongshan road 118-116, where you will see a bank at corner street, then enter Nan Jie road.

MeiGuoRen
03-31-16, 14:15
As far as I've found, the two best places to find full service sex without any hassle are:

1. At the end of TongFeng Lu, just East of BaiLu Lu, where it becomes a dark alley called XinKun Lu, ironically located a 10 second walk from Children's Park. You literally go from a nice hotel and cell phone stores to a street lined to the North with textiles and a few hookers and to the South with hookers and more hookers. Asking price here is generally anywhere from 150 RMB-300 RMB, though I've found that the price holds no weight over the quality. The cheapest go I had here was also the best by far, while I've dropped twice as much on dismal performances. So just go with your gut and pick the girl you most want.

2. ZhongShan Branch Lu. This one is a little more sparse, but still easy as pie to get a girl. At the corner of JiJie Lu (one block South of QianJin Lu), go East on Zhongshan Branch Lu. Along the streets, you'll see bustling businesses and girls sitting on the steps, looking bored, cold or both. They'll give you a lazy "Hey," but feel free to stop in front of them and make a "Eh? Eh?" face. Negotiations will be hushed, and if you're a total fool, they'll simply laugh you away.

Hope this helps. The Red Light District is still alive and well in Kunshan!

Haworth42
12-20-16, 23:09
Hi all,

Well I am living here in Kunshan & have tried 2 places on Kunshan Road, near the Kun Square Mall. The 1st is directly opposite the Family Mart & was a Spa which was kind of like in a cheap hotel. No Joy here just a normal Thai massage for 98 rmb. I asked for extra's but they said they didn't do them. The massage was nice though.

The 2nd was BJ, HJ this was next to the A8 barbers just up from City Supermarket. This was 400 rmb for an hour. Pretty girl rubbed her tits all over me nice HJ, the BJ was covered. She didn't remover her clothes but allowed me to play with her rubbing her pussy tits. There was an option for 500 rmb so maybe that is for FS.

I will try a few more places & write about them.

Haworth42
12-22-16, 05:04
Well went for a run last night & on my way back last night I was passing the massage place next to the A8 barbers, so with 300 rmb in my pocket I thought why not. I went in & asked how much. 300 rmb was the reply. Excellent I was in.

So I was taken up to the room by the guy behind the desk then 2 minutes later the women came in. At first I thought mmmmm did I make the right decision, she was slim, tall nice boobs, average looks. I'd showered & was ready. So the massage started with a half arsed attempt, so out came Google translate, do you like to be touched, she said yes. So I then asked her to get naked, my luck was in off came everything.

So down to business, BBBJ, with lots of fake moaning from her, I was fingering her pussy which got nice & wet, then she showered turned off the lights & basically I gave her a real good fuck. Afterwards she kept saying La Pao to me.

I got her number & will see her again.

I need to try somewhere else & a younger girl. Next report soon.

JRV0113
05-16-17, 16:47
Any "Spa" on Swissotel? Also, their massage does it include FS?

MeiGuoRen
05-03-19, 05:43
Hi all,

The 2nd was BJ, HJ this was next to the A8 barbers just up from City Supermarket. ].Where is A8 Barbers and City Supermarket?