PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : 1 [2]

Yadseob
02-01-12, 13:00
Hi all I'm from Adelaide and 38yo looking at going to Bali sometime mid next year. I am looking for someone who can watch each other back. PM if iterested.I be in Bali from may 1 till may 6 with a few friend from sydney, if you like to get together at night to look for some fun I be in it, have been to Bali a few times now. And I speak fluent bahasa.

SoulMan67
02-06-12, 23:16
Gentlemen,

I am traveling to BSD City for the first time (Feb 10 to Feb 16).

Any information and recommendation is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Soulman67

GaryR
02-16-12, 04:09
Will be in Jakarta 19/2 to 21/2. Anyone want to meet up?

Jay B
02-16-12, 22:40
Will be in Jakarta 19/2 to 21/2. Anyone want to meet up?I am there 19/2 to 24/2

In One Life
05-17-12, 22:55
Will be in Jakarta 6/6 to 10/6. Anyone want to meet up?

Bkk212
06-09-12, 17:15
Will be visiting Jakarta from 21st June for about 2 weeks anyone around at this time and would like to meet send me a message.

Townsy
07-02-12, 01:09
I Live in Jakarta

I have for 6 months.

I've work starting soon and it'll afford as comfortable existence as I had where I came from.

But extra is always appreciated!

I'm afraid if ibdont then my mongering days are over on an Indonesian salary!

Now I could take after hours classes and tutorials

For a pittance.

Or. I could emulate JAD's model, with my own personal style.

Reading over this forum again after quote a while reminds me just how familiar I've become mongering in Jk.

There's an aha moment when I realize, oh yeah, all that mongering and I've actually gained valuable knowledge.)

Actually I can't access this forum from inside indonesia! It's blocked by TELKOMSEL.

I'll be back mid July

I'd be interested meeting up with interested parties to fine tune this proposal.

Pm me if interested

Monte3
07-11-12, 01:39
In town a few weeks starting today thru?

Can be seen Blok M and the regular haunts.

Monte

Pavp79
08-05-12, 23:34
I m visiting Bali in last week of Sept. Would love to get in touch with hot babes. Any heads up from senior bros?

Benga
08-31-12, 05:00
I shall go to Yogyakarta and Jakarta on 19. 23 October please suggest some good girl friendly hotels in Yogyakarta and Jakarta. Please let me know how to get good girls for short time. 2.4 Hrs.

Cooldoe
09-06-12, 06:20
I shall go to Yogyakarta and Jakarta on 19. 23 October please suggest some good girl friendly hotels in Yogyakarta and Jakarta. Please let me know how to get good girls for short time. 2.4 Hrs.In Jakarta most hotel is girl friendly, just don't book any Sofyan Chain hotel.

What your budget on the girl?

WrathDevil
09-08-12, 05:57
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here. I'm visiting Batam on 13th Oct to 14 Oct. Would love to experiece hot babes. Any heads up from senior?

Perhaps some senior here would like to meet up. I'll be staying at Harris Hotel. Some suggest I should go to Harmoni for karaoke and pick up the ladies at pan pacific (I'm not sure if that make sense) Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

One Eyed Man
09-28-12, 11:45
All,

I'll be in Jakarta on the above dates. I've engaged JAD's services on Monday, but if any locals think it's fun hanging out with first-timers, I'd be happy to receive a PM and get together.

OEM

Bkk212
11-23-12, 03:44
Will be in Jakarta from 27th December for 2 weeks anyone around at this time and want hook up send me a mesage.

Double Shooter
11-23-12, 21:19
Flying next week for 6 days. Staying in South Jakarta and will visit the usual haunts. In case that coincides with similarly minded individuals, drop me a PM.

Lost99
12-02-12, 21:51
Will plan to be in Jakarta for first time during Jan 19-Feb 1.

This is my first time here, and I'd like to meet newcomers or locals interested in exploring and having fun here. I would appreciate advice on good value hotels and other ins / outs of the city.

If you are interested please PM me.

BongKol
02-16-13, 14:58
Will be Jakarta from 17th Feb onwards and then to Surabaya.

Let me know the places to pick up stuff.

Is Manhattan Hotel GF friendly

Cooldoe
02-18-13, 04:27

Is Manhattan Hotel GF friendlyMost hotel in jakarta are girl friendly

BongKol
02-19-13, 04:21
Most hotel in jakarta are girl friendlyThank you for the info, will post my FR on the M-star mangga dua.

Sausage King
02-22-13, 17:55

Is Manhattan Hotel GF friendlyI just posted a big report on everything I know in Surabaya, check the thread.

BongKol
02-25-13, 16:26
Most hotel in jakarta are girl friendlyManhattan did not blink when I sauntered in with a chick at 430am in morning Sunday. In fact got royal treatment when I walked out at 1030am to catch my flight.

DownUnderMonger
02-25-13, 20:13
Jakarta & Surabaya March 31- April 5.

Trying to avoid Alexis & Marliboro this trip and go down market. Hayam Wuruk pijit places, all sorts of stuff. Oh and Dolly in Surabaya.

Clear Water
06-20-13, 17:53
Jakarta Kota 28th July 2013.

Jakarta Blok M 1 August. 8th.

Heavy Drinker and Partier

From Perth Australia Cheap $300AUS flights

Master Diver II
06-21-13, 10:05
Jakarta Kota 28th July 2013.

Jakarta Blok M 1 August. 8th.

Heavy Drinker and Partier

From Perth Australia Cheap $300AUS flightsYour timing couldn't get much worse mate. You're hitting the tail end of Ramadhan. A lot of the girls will be away.

MD II

Clear Water
06-23-13, 01:09
Your timing couldn't get much worse mate. You're hitting the tail end of Ramadhan. A lot of the girls will be away.

MD IIDamn. These Places will still be open, Right?

Classic.

Travel.

Oasis.

Pen-J.

Bars in Blok M.

Bars in Kemang.

Will make a Full and Comprehensive Report once I Touch Down!

Mighty Spearsman
06-23-13, 17:03
Damn. These Places will still be open, Right?

Classic.

Travel.

Oasis.

Pen-J.

Bars in Blok M.

Bars in Kemang.

Will make a Full and Comprehensive Report once I Touch Down!Master Diver is correct. Your timing couldn't be worse!

There's a good possibility that most of those places will be closed during your visit. The fasting month of Ramadan begins on July 8th or 9th and should end on August 7th, then August 8th (or possibly 9th) is the Eid-al-Fitr holiday, also known as Lebaran.

Most MPs, including Pen-J, close down for the entire month of Ramadan. The MPs that are located inside a hotel, such as Alexis and Malioboro, stay open but are much more low key. Most bars also are low-key, and may be shut down during the last few days of Ramadan.

Even if they are open, there won't be many girls there. Most working girls go back to their home village at the beginning of Ramadan; while some do stay on for the first few weeks, virtually every working girl goes back to their home village by the weekend before the Eid (August 2nd-3rd) to be with their families.

The MPs, bars. Etc. Will all re-open and be back in full swing by August 13th / 14th and will even feature some fresh young "barely-legal" ladies from the countryside; unfortunately you'll be gone by then.

You'll certainly be able to get drunk at the higher-end hotel bars (or some of the Kemang bars) , and you may be able to snag a girl working the lobby at some of these hotels, but all in all you've picked about the worst 10 days of the year to visit Jakarta. Any chance you can postpone your trip until after Lebaran?

Maxkwalat
07-17-13, 12:03
Hi all,

I am a young-middle age looking to go to Jakarta on August 28-Sep 2. I am hoping to find some people here to go out and explore the bars / clubs and night scene. Any expats or travelers willing to show me the ropes or go out for some fun would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Max

South by SW 2
08-17-13, 08:33
Spending a week in Indonesia after a business trip to Cebu. It's my first visit and for mongering purposes I'd prefer to spend the whole time in Jakarta, but I need some holiday pics in Bali to explain my side trip.

I'm trying to rationalize it as a scouting expedition for my next visit, but I'm still tempted to cancel the Bali leg and tell my friends that my camera got stolen on the flight back.

Anyway, if anyone will be in the vicinity at the s, let me know. The first round is on me. In Bali I'll be staying in Sanur. Jakarta in Mangga Besar.

Cheers,

SbySW

MarkIII
08-26-13, 09:52
Hi guys, I am a 41 year Dutch guy looking for someone willing to join me to Millenium coming Saturday night. I have been there last week and and was the only non asian male. I speak Bahasa so no wories there.

Pm me if you like to join me and try something different ;-)

Joel Goodsen
08-28-13, 04:56
Hi guys, I am a 41 year Dutch guy looking for someone willing to join me to Millenium coming Saturday night. I have been there last week and and was the only non asian male. I speak Bahasa so no wories there.

Pm me if you like to join me and try something different.Hey Mark, great idea. Count me in. Try shomething different. Haha. Would love to join, that will be fun. By coincidence gf and I planned to go there this weekend. I'll drop you a PM beforehand. See ya.

Master Diver II
10-22-13, 06:17
Will be in Jakarta 23rd to 26th October. Spur of the moment thing. 20% work. 80% recreation trip.

MD II

Member #4410
10-26-13, 14:24
Will be in Jakarta around New Year's Eve. Good place to celebrate.

Ko

TiVida
11-01-13, 13:04
I'll be in Jakarta around the 13th and am interested in meeting up with anyone who wants to go fishing. I'm especially interested in group sex with 3+ girls if anyone is up for that.

Backyard
11-21-13, 08:43
Coming to Indo for first time, around end of January 2014, Chinese New Year period, for 3-4 weeks. This will be mostly adventure trip into the jungles and climbing volcanoes. Still good time to fish during in Jakarta?

Thanks

MarkIII
11-21-13, 17:27
Will be in Jakarta around New Year's Eve. Good place to celebrate.

KoWill be there too with new year, biertje?

Mark

Member #4410
11-22-13, 21:33
Will be there too with new year, biertje?

MarkSee your inbox.

Regards,

Ko

Bkk212
11-29-13, 07:45
Will be in Jakarta once again for the New Year, arriving 21st December. 2013 for 2 weeks, anyone available for some adventures, let me know.

MarkIII
12-12-13, 19:41
29 Dec - 02 January I will be in Jakarta again.
I will probably spend most of my time in Kota, Millennium, Crown etc.
Anyone wants to join for some fun let me know.

Hola Mundo
12-13-13, 05:34
I will be in:

Bali: Dec 19 to Dec 23.

Jakarta: Dec 24 to Dec 28.

This my first trip to Indonesia.

HM

Bkk212
12-18-13, 03:30
29 Dec. 02 January I will be in Jakarta again.

I will probably spend most of my time in Kota, Millennium, Crown etc.

Anyone wants to join for some fun let me know.Mark I will be in that area around the New Year, check your PM and we can scout together.

Muzungufotsy
01-06-14, 02:56
Will be in Jakarta for the first time only for a few days beginning of February.

I'm adventurous and planning to visit low end places by myself.

Any resident member wants to meet and join?

Please PM me

Offshore Swell
02-01-14, 04:41
Will be in N Jakarta 2-4 Feb.

Anybody want to team up to find a girl who could do DP. This will cost money as not many girls will do this. Share costs.

OS

Thommy84
02-02-14, 21:58
Hi guys,

I will be going to Jakarta & Bali mid of April for 2. 5 weeks. Plan is to have a couple of days in Jakarta, then head to Bali for a 8-9 days and back to Jakarta for a couple of days.

I haven't been to Jakarta for a few years (worked there for a while 2010-2011) and am interested in meeting up when I'm there.

Current plan is to stay in Swiss Bel-Hotel Mangga Besar for 3 nights upon arrival and stay in Orchardz Industri during return before heading back to Europe. I know it is still some time, but thought I'd start early.

I do know some areas / places, but haven't gone for the bar / freelancer scene previously, so it would be great if someone would be willing to guide.

I'm 30yr old caucasian from Europe by the way.

Happy mongering everyone!

Thommy

MasBule
02-03-14, 03:43
Hi Thommy,

I think if you read the Jakarta section you will find all the answers to your questions, also check out 100bars Jakarta website for specific bar info, some of its out of dates so read the contributors comments for updates.

FL scene for expats centres around top hotel bars. BATS, CJs, Tiga Puluh. OR BlokM bars in Jl Falatehan. TopGun, DsPlace, My Place etc. Or classy venues with girls, whom you can easily bed if your under 40. Red Square, DragonFly, X2.

If your 30yr European guy, and can manage to find someone to share a meal with, youll invariably meet some hot young girls at places like Loewy, or Fable, Lucy in the Sky, or a million other hip resto / bar joints in the city.

Also. Not sure if you are aware, but there is a reasonably priced massage place in the Orchardz hotel. 6th floor. It can be FS, but will always be BBBJ or HJ min, just neg with the girl. Price from memory was 220k for the room (medium level) and 200k to the girl for BBBJ with CIM. But there is a 'butterfly package' which is over 600k, includes the lot, in a good room etc.

Hi guys,

I will be going to Jakarta & Bali mid of April for 2. 5 weeks. Plan is to have a couple of days in Jakarta, then head to Bali for a 8-9 days and back to Jakarta for a couple of days.

I haven't been to Jakarta for a few years (worked there for a while 2010-2011) and am interested in meeting up when I'm there.

Current plan is to stay in Swiss Bel-Hotel Mangga Besar for 3 nights upon arrival and stay in Orchardz Industri during return before heading back to Europe. I know it is still some time, but thought I'd start early.

I do know some areas / places, but haven't gone for the bar / freelancer scene previously, so it would be great if someone would be willing to guide.

Thommy

Thommy84
02-04-14, 23:11
Hi HardHatMat,

First, thanks for your detailed reply. Really appreciate your input on my questions.

As mentioned I have worked in Jakarta before so I do generally know my way around and luckily most of the names that you mention are not unfamiliar even though I've only been to BATS once or twice and same goes for Red Square & X2. These places are definitely on my to do list for this trip.

Also, I did know about the Grand Boutique Spa in Orchardz hotel. Actually I've been there a couple of times before and I must admit this had some influence on my choice of accomodation. Plus, hotel seemed decent and price was quite good at €30 incl. Breakfast.

Since a wingman would probably be good. At least to start out with. Let me know in case someone is in Jakarta / Bali during that time and interested in meeting up for a drink or two.

Thanks again HardHatMat for your feedback!

Greetings,

Thommy

Hi Thommy,

I think if you read the Jakarta section you will find all the answers to your questions, also check out 100bars Jakarta website for specific bar info, some of its out of dates so read the contributors comments for updates.

FL scene for expats centres around top hotel bars. BATS, CJs, Tiga Puluh. OR BlokM bars in Jl Falatehan. TopGun, DsPlace, My Place etc. Or classy venues with girls, whom you can easily bed if your under 40. Red Square, DragonFly, X2.

If your 30yr European guy, and can manage to find someone to share a meal with, youll invariably meet some hot young girls at places like Loewy, or Fable, Lucy in the Sky, or a million other hip resto / bar joints in the city..

Tungurahua
02-20-14, 04:26
Been a few years since my cock had an ongoing volcanic eruption. I started posting on ISG in 2006 in Ecuador, followed by Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru & Colombia. I happily inserted myself into about 250 pussies during my first tour.

I'll be traveling Indonesia for a few months (part of a larger tour), primarily to dive and snorkel, climb the odd volcano, and fuck as many Indy sl*ts as I can. I've found Barri's Bali map (thanks Barri!) , which is great to hit the ground running. I trust it will not take me long to get my Asian bearings again.

Dubguy76
03-22-14, 13:34
HI Thommy,

I plan to be in Bali / Jak for 3 weeks from 17 April. Haven't finalized the order (may do Jak first) or hotels yet. Let me know your dates and we'll see if there's an overlap

Mid 30's also from Europe

DG

Hi guys,

Thommy

Freque
03-28-14, 08:53
Hi,

I will be travelling to Jakarta next month and might put up at Hotel Santika Taman Mini. Any one interested to join me to have a couple of drinks and then girl hunt?

Cheers

Traveler1234
04-07-14, 19:39
Tentatively have biz visit to Jakarta May 4-7 if any old-timers in town?

Already emailed JAD to meet up for drink.

Master Diver II
04-09-14, 04:13
Tentatively have biz visit to Jakarta May 4-7 if any old-timers in town?

Already emailed JAD to meet up for drink.T1234,

If I can make it, I'll be there. No concrete plans yet and a lot of stuff to settle first.

MD II

Socker
04-11-14, 01:14
Yo Gents, Thought I would throw it out there I'll be in Jakarta May 15th thru 19th. Any Jakarta pros up for a brew (my treat) and share some pointers I'm ready.

Cheers.

Thommy84
04-13-14, 21:21
Hey guys,

Now that my holiday is coming close:

Anyone in Jakarta on either of the below dates?

April 18. April 21.

April 29.May 2.

I'm on a relatively tight schedule, but wouldn't mind a couple of Bintangs with fellow mongers. I'm quite flexible regarding hunting grounds, but was thinking about giving the North Jakarta scene a shot since I'm staying close.

Days in between (I. E. Apr 21-29) I will spend in Bali. Probably not focused on mongering, but could be convinced for 1-2 nights if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Thommy

Dubguy76
04-14-14, 07:41
Hi T,

I will bi Jakarta 17-21, I also head to Bali then for a couple of weeks.

Am staying in Harris FX and would be keen on a trip up north Jakarta that weekend. Any ideas re when where to meet?

The weekend of the 25th should be good if you fancy a few beers.

DG

Hey guys,

Now that my holiday is coming close:

Anyone in Jakarta on either of the below dates?

April 18. April 21.

April 29. May 2.

I'm on a relatively tight schedule, but wouldn't mind a couple of Bintangs with fellow mongers. I'm quite flexible regarding hunting grounds, but was thinking about giving the North Jakarta scene a shot since I'm staying close.

Days in between (I. E. Apr 21-29) I will spend in Bali. Probably not focused on mongering, but could be convinced for 1-2 nights if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Thommy

XPrimate
04-17-14, 09:18
Hi T,

I will bi Jakarta 17-21, I also head to Bali then for a couple of weeks.

Am staying in Harris FX and would be keen on a trip up north Jakarta that weekend. Any ideas re when where to meet?

The weekend of the 25th should be good if you fancy a few beers.

DGHi Dubguy76 or Thommy84,

I just arrived. New in Jakarta. Wouldn't mind hunting together. I am available from 4/17 to 4/19.

I am staying in Central Jakarta.

MasBule
04-22-14, 02:09
Hi all.

Just a comment for future travelers to Indonesia regarding Indonesian ISP's blocking porn or adult sites.

Please don't assume you will be able to access this site, or even some of the sites like DIA from your hotel, as many will be blocked by local ISP's conformign to the highly conservative government regulations relating to pornography.

I find I can only surf this site at work and home in Jakarta (different ISP's) and from some hotels through a VPN.

So heads up guys, make your notes of where to go, contacts, addresses, tips etc and keep it on file BEFORE you land in Indo. OR use a VPN once here.

HHM

UsPete
04-22-14, 13:44
Hi all.

Just a comment for future travelers to Indonesia regarding Indonesian ISP's blocking porn or adult sites.

Please don't assume you will be able to access this site, or even some of the sites like DIA from your hotel, as many will be blocked by local ISP's conformign to the highly conservative government regulations relating to pornography.

I find I can only surf this site at work and home in Jakarta (different ISP's) and from some hotels through a VPN.

So heads up guys, make your notes of where to go, contacts, addresses, tips etc and keep it on file BEFORE you land in Indo. OR use a VPN once here.

HHMIf your Indonesian ISP or SIM provider is blocking certain websites it's easy to set up a proxy server on your phone, pc or tab. Orbot is an app that's very easy to run on an android device run by the Tor Project. These tools also help encrypt your messages and browsing from prying eyes.

ScorpioAngel
04-22-14, 15:02
Hi all.

HHMJust change the DNS IP (of your notebook / tablet / smartphone) to either OpenDNS or GoogleDNS.

They didn't block, just the network at your hotel have some filter on.

Member #4410
04-23-14, 20:36
If your Indonesian ISP or SIM provider is blocking certain websites it's easy to set up a proxy server on your phone, pc or tab. Orbot is an app that's very easy to run on an android device run by the Tor Project. These tools also help encrypt your messages and browsing from prying eyes.While traveling I use a simple notebook running Windows 7 (Booo! Hisss! Yes, I know it's right from Satan) , and I never had to perform any tricks to access ISG or Hookers.nl in any hotel room in Indonesia I stayed in over the past 8 years. Whether wireless or cabled, always good connection. Do I lead a charmed life or are the others just plain unlucky?

Regards,

Ko

TimTimGuy
04-24-14, 08:50
Do I lead a charmed life or are the others just plain unlucky?

Regards,

KoThe blocking of ISG on FirstMedia just began in the last few months, but it's real. I haven't tried the work-around yet. I don't know how to set up the proxy and I'm too busy to learn just now. TTG

Djekkie Tjen
04-24-14, 09:59
I have experienced the blocking as well a few times. And it was certainly not a Hotel issue. Definitely an ISP issue. The block page was from the ISP.

I have experienced it on different instances. But the funny thing is that a while later it worked again. So it can be a hit and miss thing. Guess the powers that be, want to visit these 'disgusting' sites as well and need to set the switch to off once in a while.

But whenever it happens I just turn on my VPN to my NAS at home and everything works like a charm again.

I am now in Jakarta and have not had the issue yet this trip.

Wolfy187
04-28-14, 16:40
Thommy84,

Would love to wingman. But you don't have a PM feature sign up a I don't like to share details over open forum.

W

Traveler47
05-21-14, 06:30
I will be in Jakarta for 9 days starting May 28. I will stay at the FX Harris Suites at FX Mall in Sudirman.

Best Regards, Traveler47.

Willym888
05-22-14, 16:24
Hey guys,

I'll be there from the 21st June for a week.

Staying at the GM Harmoni.

Keen to catch up with like minded brothers.

Cheers!

Mighty Spearsman
05-23-14, 21:34
Hey guys,

I'll be there from the 21st June for a week.

Staying at the GM Harmoni.

Keen to catch up with like minded brothers.

Cheers!Yes, I know that the heading for this section includes the words "No questions or comments please" but in this particular case I feel that the following comment is appropriate:

Please keep in mind that the fasting month of Ramadan begins around June 28th, so the Stadium, Kartika and most of the other saunas will be closed from June 25th onwards, to reopen in August.".

In fact, most of the spas and MPs may shut down by June 23rd, with the girls leaving town to return to their home villages for 5-6 weeks, which might severely impact your evening activities.

Some of the higher-end hotel spas, such as Hotel Alexis and Hotel Malioboro, should still be open. I'm not sure about Hotel Travel (not far from Harmoni) or Hotel Classic, but in general the mongering scene will be much quieter than you might had expected.

Good luck!

Muzungufotsy
07-26-14, 10:42
Hi everybody,

I have been to Jakarta once spent a few days there enjoyed it so decided to come back for longer stay.

Will be there the first week of September.

Still looking for a place to stay.

Any monger has a spared room for rent in his apartment and / or is willing to have a buddy to go out just PM.

Thanks

Landcruiser
08-21-14, 02:13
I'd like to go to Bintan island from Singapore for the weekend of Aug 30-31.

Please PM if you're going too.

Lost99
09-14-14, 07:46
Whatup!

Visiting Jakarta Oct 22-31 and looking for wingmen to hunt/drink/party with. I'll be mostly in the Kota Area, and Kelapa Gading (No Blok M for me!

No Bahasa skills, but I've been here a couple times and have a handle on things.

Itinerary:

Malls for freebes (daytime).

Bars: Classic Hotel, Hotel Travel, King Cross.

Clubs: Crown, Sun City, Milles, Red Square, CJs, Bats.

Massage: Alexis, Malioboro, Sumo, Emporium, Kimochi.

If you are interested, send me a PM!

MasBule
10-17-14, 02:22
Just to help out bro's who may be trying to navigate the city in the coming weeks.

Monday 20th October. The new president Jokowi is being sworn in. Expect road closures from Senayan morning and lunchtime, then to the Welcome Monument and Mona's, presidential palace after lunchimte. An after party in Mona's until midnight, expect Sudirman / Thamrin to be closed at various times. Flow on effect will be Hayum Waruk I imagine.

Sunday 26th October. Jakarta Marathon will CLOSE Sudirman, Thamrin, Hayum Waruk up to Kota Dua. Asia Africa, and also Gatot Subroto from Asia Africa to Pancoran will all be closed for 12 HOURS.

Road closures include busway and in effect from midnight Sat 25th. Point to make here is Hayum Waruk will be closed and mayhem before closing on Sat night.

Good opportunity to goto Bandung, Alexis, BlokM or Kemang.

MarkIII
10-22-14, 17:31
Same as the posters before.

Visiting Jakarta Dec 5-22,43 yo, and looking for wingmen to hunt / drink / party with (specially the weekends).
Good Bahasa skills so can also help a newbie out.

I'll be mostly in the Kota Area, and Kelapa Gading (No Blok M for me!
Clubs: Crown, Sun City, Milles, Emporium, CJs, Bats.
Massage: Alexis, Malioboro, Sumo, Emporium.

Mark.

Willym888
10-30-14, 14:23
Hey there,

I'll be in Jakarta this weekend from Saturday for a few day staying in the North near Malioboro / Classic. Any bros want to catch up for some cheonging?

Cheers,

Will

Primusduvel
11-22-14, 10:02
Hi there,

I will be in Jakarta on this weekend, any wingman?! Let me know!

Bkk212
12-01-14, 04:40
I will be Jakarta from 20th December until the New Year, if anyone is around and wants to meet up let me know.

JuaraBercinta
12-04-14, 03:44
I will be Jakarta from 20th December until the New Year, if anyone is around and wants to meet up let me know.Hi there. I will also be in town then around 21st or 22nd and would be glad to go out for a drink, and see what we can conquer!

CykaBlyat
12-04-14, 09:00
Will be in Jakarta 7-11 Dec via Bali. Am comfortable reading up and venturing out solo but would be nice to have an experienced wingman show me the ropes on a night or two.

In case it matters to you, I'm a 22 yo Asian-Australian. I've been into the Sydney scene for a few years and am taking my maiden punting trip overseas.

Sean EZ
12-11-14, 22:34
Arriving in Jakarta on 24 then Bali for New Years. Ideally go to a nice club and get a table looking for regular girls and FL's. PM me.

Bkk212
12-18-14, 04:43
That's great I am staying in a hotel near Thamrin Holiday INN, not sure about the rules on names, I will have a cell phone so will send you the number or we can just meet.

Somewhere when you arrive.

Hi there. I will also be in town then around 21st or 22nd and would be glad to go out for a drink, and see what we can conquer!

Planb12
12-30-14, 09:54
Let me know if you can get local rates.

MasBule
01-09-15, 02:12
Gents.

Not making any personal political statements here, just passing on some consular advice. I have an opinion but will keep it out of this forum.

The Australian govt has followed the American govt in upgrading travel warnings this week for Indonesia.

Australia has gone from "exercise normal safety precautions" to "exercise a high degree of caution".

Their website states "We advise you to exercise a high degree of caution in Indonesia, including Bali, at this time due to the high threat of terrorist attack. ".

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/01/06/government-upgrades-travel-warning-over-indonesian-terror-threat

http://www2.smartraveller.gov.au/siteassets/indonesia/index.htm

Not trying to sensationalize or create panic, just passing the info on. Do with it as you wish.

GoDenmark
01-12-15, 16:16
Hello,

I will arrive to Bali on Wednasday the 14th of January and stay there for about a month. In case you are interested in going to find some freelancers together or even interested in MMF action, please let me know.

Master Diver II
01-21-15, 17:46
I'm 95% certain of travel next week. Dates as above. Menteng, hope to see you and any other members.

MD II.

Master Diver II
01-27-15, 12:26
Well that's my ticket blown. Work calls and I've had to postpone for two weeks last minute. I could cry. Luckily flight don't cost too much from where I am.

MD II.

Psychman
02-02-15, 21:25
Will be in Jakarta from Jan 13-22. Staying in Kota for the first six nights, and then perhaps in Central Jakarta- nothing book yet, and will see how I feel once I get the lay of the land before I book (seems tons of rooms free for my last four nights, so I am not too worried).

If anyone is down for dinner, checking out a mongering venue, or even a dance club, please PM. New to Jakarta, butnot to the world of our wonderful hobby. Mid 40's, blend it with younger crowds easily, not opposed to a checking out a variety of mongering or none mongering lower or upper end options.

Member #4410
02-12-15, 22:01
I will be in Jakarta early June. Not yet decided how long I will stay.

Regards,

Ko.

Pipe Layer99
02-13-15, 14:23
This will be my first trip to Jakarta from 14 - 24 Feb. I plan on hitting Malioboro, Alexis, Classic, the Blok, Emporium, Bats, CJs, and a few clubs up North.

For those in town feel free to send a message. Beer, boobs, and fun!

Mighty Spearsman
02-18-15, 06:12
I will be in Jakarta early June. Not yet decided how long I will stay.

Regards,

Ko.Ko, your stay in Jakarta may end by mid-June. I'm sure you know this, but many of our readers may not, so here goes:

The fasting month of Ramadan begins on the evening of Wednesday, June 17,2015. This means that the lower-end spas such as Kartika, Berlian and Maribaya will close down a couple of days before June 17th, not to re-open until after the 3-day Id-ul-Fitr holiday (also known as Lebaran), which begins on July 17th. Most of the working girls will head back home to their villages until after Lebaran (roughly July 21/22).

However, getting laid won't be impossible. Many of the hotel spas, such as Alexis and Malioboro, will remain open for the first few weeks of Ramadan but will keep a lower profile. Also, as I've written before, many Maribaya girls will work out of 1 or 2 of the regular hotel rooms in Hotel Melawai for the first few weeks of Ramadan. And there are a few working girls still around during the first 10 days or so of Ramadan, still trying to earn some more rupiah.

P.S. The working girls may become very aggressive during the last few days before Ramadan starts, June 11-15, as they'll be trying to gather together as much cash as possible to buy presents to bring home to their village. This is both good and bad, as guys will have girls fighting over who will have sex with them, but the girls may also try to demand higher-than-normal tips. Forewarned is forearmed!

Member #4410
02-19-15, 20:21
Ko, your stay in Jakarta may end by mid-June. I'm sure you know this, but many of our readers may not, so here goes:
<SNIP>
Forewarned is forearmed!It's good that you remind everybody. You're completely right, so for the last few days before my departure I have a non-WG lined up already.

Next year I will have to plan my trips differently because then Ramadan is in a very inconvenient period.

Regards,

Ko.

DeeKa
03-03-15, 20:12
I'll arrive in Bali this Friday and stay 30 days.

I stay in Legian for the beginning, Ketewel in the middle and Kuta, Banoa, Nusa Dua for the end. Some areas like Sanur may com spontaneous.

Anyone up for a drink?

Dee.

KiwiGuy
03-09-15, 04:54
I'll arrive in Bali this Friday and stay 30 days.

I stay in Legian for the beginning, Ketewel in the middle and Kuta, Banoa, Nusa Dua for the end. Some areas like Sanur may com spontaneous.

Anyone up for a drink?

Dee.I travel to Bali 31 March. Will be there 6 days. Have not booked accommodation yet but suspect will be staying in both Sanur and Seminak. Keen to have a beer there.

Double Shooter
03-17-15, 05:00
Hitting Jakarta 23-27 March, staying in Mega Kunigan. Probably do the usual: BATS, CJ, TG and some MILF -picking from Tagged and Loewys.

Hoser66
03-24-15, 22:17
Planning to be in Jakarta April 18th thru 21st and perhaps back again April 22-23.

Would be happy to buy a few beers for any other hobbyists that want to meet up.

Asian Flava
04-03-15, 01:57
Hi guys,

In Jakarta April 10 to 15 and looking to meet fellow ISGers for some drinks and mongering April 13 or 14. Don't really know my way around the city so looking for advice on where to stay and also hit the town together. Anyone interested can PM me.

Thanks,

AF

Clear Water
04-08-15, 15:32
Planning a trip to Bali soon and thinking of staying in Sanur.

Found a lot of Airbnb houses up for around $40-$50 AUS I night near all the x houses.

Was thinking of setting up a process where paying several bike guys to drop girls off like takeaway in the security of your own villa?

Has anyone thought of ever doing this?

Aussie Fella
04-20-15, 13:55
Planning a trip to Bali soon and thinking of staying in Sanur.

Found a lot of Airbnb houses up for around $40-$50 AUS I night near all the x houses.

Was thinking of setting up a process where paying several bike guys to drop girls off like takeaway in the security of your own villa?

Has anyone thought of ever doing this?I've not really thought of doing this but would be interested in how you go. I'm not sure when you're planning on being there but I should be up in Sanur from around the 10th or 11th May for 10 days or so (it'll depend on when I get off work) so drop me a line if you're going to be around then and we can catch up for a beer if you're interested.

IllusionHeart
04-23-15, 15:03
I am visiting Jakarta for the first time from 3rd May to 8th May. I am carrying my smartphone but not to sure if I will be able to access ISG when in Jakarta.

PM me in case anyone is interested for a drink and or bar hopping.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

Clear Water
04-25-15, 20:41
I've not really thought of doing this but would be interested in how you go. I'm not sure when you're planning on being there but I should be up in Sanur from around the 10th or 11th May for 10 days or so (it'll depend on when I get off work) so drop me a line if you're going to be around then and we can catch up for a beer if you're interested.Sure thing mate.

I'm Aussie as well but Asian.

Will be Sanur 11th till 15th then Jakarta for the weekend.

We will catch up or PM me.

Didn't end up getting a big villa staying at the Taksu instead.

Will enjoy meeting. Invitation open to anyone else there at the time.

Lost99
05-22-15, 09:58
Visiting Jakarta June 5-19.

Mostly stay in North Area. Classic, Malio, Travel etc. Maybe CJs BATs at night.

Will do daygame mall pickup.

PM me if you're around and interested.

MarkIII
06-29-15, 20:18
Visiting Jakarta July 24,25,26,31 and 1 and 2 August.

I am a 43 yo caucasian, and looking for a wingmen to hunt / drink / party with (specially the weekends).

Good Bahasa skills so I can also help a newbie out.

I'll be mostly in the Kota Area, and Kelapa Gading (No Blok M for me!

Clubs: Crown, Sun City, Milles, Emporium, CJs, Bats.

Massage: Alexis, Malioboro, Sumo, Emporium.

Lets grab a beer and some girls.

Mark.

Mr Jumbo
06-30-15, 03:42
Heading to Bali July 12-15, staying at the Four Seasons Jimbaran. Might try to head up to Riverview. PM is you are going to be in the area.

PrincePiper
07-01-15, 14:47
Heading to Bali on July 2 , staying at Sheraton Bali Kuta. Any fellow members travelling same time?

BuleNakal
08-19-15, 22:32
Hi,

Flying into Bali Tuesday September 8, staying a night or 2 in Legian or Sanur.

Then to Surabaya for the weekend.

That's my only set plans so far.

There's heaps of info on these boards but I would welcome private messages.

Especially about Surabaya.

Spent a bit of time in indo, but not a old hand.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sock111
08-24-15, 07:31
I'll be landing in Jakarta Sept 5th.

It would be great to meet up with some fellow mongers. It'll be my first time in Indonesia.

Thommy84
10-19-15, 21:10
Hi all,

As per my messages in the Jakarta + Hotel section I will soon be traveling in Indonesia for a while. My schedule is still rather tentative since I like to keep my options open, but so far the plan for Jakarta is as follows:

1st stop: Oct 31- Nov 2.

2nd stop: Nov 5- Nov 8.

3rd stop: Nov 12- Nov 14.

Since I'm keen on trying on new places I'd like to meet up with someone who knows the scene and maybe speaks some bahasa to navigate places outside of the expat areas.

Best regards,

T84

MasBule
12-29-15, 02:02
Hi All.

Anyone partying this NYE in Jakarta?

I am in town and looking at my options. Got a cewek who is free, but I'm getting bored with screwing her. Looking for some alternative ideas?

Is anyone booking a lounge at a bar, karaoke room, table at milles? Let me know if anyone is up for some fun, or even give me some ideas. I'm just checking what's around.

Also, I have access to a few uni students who we could party with. But it will cost.

Cheers.

AgentOrange
12-29-15, 07:18
Anyone keen for a beer to share some tips and tricks to a first timer?

Meteo
03-27-16, 18:43
This is my first post and thanks to all who have posted excellent reports so that one can easily gather valuable info. I would be in JK from 22nd till 27th and hoping to have enough time to monger. I would appreciate to meet someone from here for at least a beer. So PM me for details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Advantageous
04-04-16, 00:57
Making my way out to Bali for the first time before continuing on to Patts; first night in Sanur and the remaining 2 in Kuta right off Legian. Meeting up with a buddy from the states as is, but would be glad to grab some beers with anyone in the area at the same time. Shoot me a PM if you're around!

Jackpot
04-04-16, 14:27
Making my way out to Bali for the first time before continuing on to Patts; first night in Sanur and the remaining 2 in Kuta right off Legian. Meeting up with a buddy from the states as is, but would be glad to grab some beers with anyone in the area at the same time. Shoot me a PM if you're around!

Howdy,

First time in Bali and looking to get info on Kuta.

Can share info on Argentina and Thailand.

Arrive Kuta tomorrow afternoon.

Jackpot.

DudeCool2009
04-07-16, 12:54
Plans to be in Jakarta between 18 to 25 this month. Any interesting parties?? Would love to join if any. FR for sure.

JaySF
04-28-16, 18:33
First time visiting Jakarta.

Thanks to all who have posted detailed reports here, I have a plan. Will have fun and report back.

New to ISG, but not new to the hobbies. I have mongered in: Colombia, Brazil, Panama, Costa Rica, Tijuana, Germany and Philippines.

FrenHil
05-02-16, 18:15
Hi,

I am in Bali for 3 weeks starting tomorrow.

Sadly I am with my wife. But I will try to have some material for report.

LoungeDog45
05-27-16, 22:32
Hi all,

I know this is a long way off but I will be in Sanur and maybe other spots in Feb. And was looking for someone to hit the streets and a few bars with, I am 55 yrs old Australian, I am no stranger to bail have been there lots of times so if you want a heads up about it drop me a PM.

Cheers.

Clear Water
07-07-16, 03:46
Am doing a quick fly in / out to Bali in 20-26 July 2016.

Will be staying at the.

Astana Pengembak Suite Apartment & Villa Sanur.

Say Hello and catch up if any willing.

Bkk212
11-12-16, 15:51
I will be in Jakarta end of December, 2016, anyone around can send me a message and we can meet.

Tarus89
11-16-16, 13:52
Will be coming 1st time to bali on 2nd Dec. And will be there till 5th, coming for a bachelors party.

G3100
11-16-16, 20:25
I will be in Jakarta from Nov 30 for five days. Anyone want to join for some fun send me pm.

Rulerk
01-17-17, 03:40
It looks like this forum is pretty dead, but I figured I would post anyway. I have been in Bali for a week and will continue to be here for one more (until Jan. 24). I've been based in Kuta for the moment, but looking for a move. If anyone is around and wants to get together and swap stories and hunt or even travel together or go excursion together I would like that. I have a local number and Viber / WhatsApp. Just send me a PM.

About me: I'm originally from Los Angeles, but have been living / working in Odessa, Ukraine for the past 10 years. I was brought to Bali for an acting job, but that only lasted a few days, then they cut us loose with a return plane ticket. The rest of the crew took off back home pretty quickly, but I wanted to stick around and explore this new place on the other side of the planet from my usual haunts.

Hope to hear from you soon.

RulerK.

ThreeLilBirds
03-01-17, 08:59
March 24 - April 10.

Pm me if you want to catch up for a drink or head out to the pits of debauchery.

I also have a good supply of Australian sourced Sildenafil Viagra tablets 100 MG ea if you wanted to get something reliable instead of stuff from the Apotek.

ThreeLilBirds
03-23-17, 19:10
Landing tomorrow for 20 days.

Fingers crossed I get to check out the fleapits and some Xhouse fishbowls to at least give some FR updates.

However, I have enough FL's lined up but would venture out of the easy comfort zone if someone else wants a tag-along partner.

38 year old Easy going. Won't cramp your style Like a drink or two.

Pm if you want to catch up.

Chimera29
04-05-17, 04:09
Hi,

Reaching Bali on 22nd and will be there for a week. PM me if you want to catch up and it would be great if you can join me touring in and around Bali.

I'm 27 year old male solo traveller.

PM me to spend good quality time not only for physical thing but for a good company.

Bkk212
06-25-17, 16:36
I will be in Jakarta 1st July for a few weeks, my vacation down time.

Anyone around and want to ride shotgun send me a message. I believe that you can still send a PM.

Muzungufotsy
08-25-17, 14:48
Will be in Jakarta from next week on so if anybody is around and wants to meet up please PM me.

CoaxK
08-30-17, 01:01
There will be a group of us (4 confirmed so far) coming over Septemeber 11 - 16 then on to Singapore.

Most of us have been several times before.

Staying at Mulia and will be frequenting Malioboro, CJ's, Alexis, etc every night.

Get in touch if you are up for some fun / can party with us.

DoolaDee
08-31-17, 03:21
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be arriving September 22 and staying in the Thamrin area. I plan to have a good time in Jakarta. I read a lot about Classic Hotel and that will be my first stop. If the place has good service, I would just keep going there daily.

I know many of you have taken 2 girls but have any of you taken 3 or more? If so, what is the price like when you take 3+?

PM me if you want to meet up for a beer or anything!

Greetings,

Jackson

G3100
09-05-17, 10:06
I'm in Jakarta 15-21 September, but limited time after 17th. Send pm if anyone wants to meet for some fun Friday or Saturday.

Meteo
11-08-17, 19:19
I am in JK now and would be good to meet someone for a beer. PM me, especially, if you are here next week.

ThreeLilBirds
11-17-17, 10:14
Bali from early December to early January. Lot's of play-time.

Thinking maybe a trip for a few days to Lombok, Gilis, or Yogya. Not overly keen on going all the way into Jakarta as I loathe traffic.

Will definitely be spending some time in Sanur, Kuta / Legian and hope to get some good FR's for you guys.

PM if you want / need a companion for mongering or just catch up for a beer.

Nazgylg15
11-22-17, 01:30
I will be in Jakarta during Jan. 23- 27, 2018. I will be staying at aryaduta hotel. Would be going out daily and would appreciate recommendations for company. Let me know if anyone wants to meet.

Dega123
11-28-17, 05:06
I will be in Jakarta from Dec24th to 27th. If anyone visiting at the same time PM me we can hunt together.

Sexmachine1
12-22-17, 07:59
My wingman KC and I will be in Jakarta from 16-21 Jan. We are from Toronto and veterans of over 20 countries in the last 10 years. If anybody wants to hang out, share stories and drinks, PM me.

SamXy
02-10-18, 16:58
I'll be In Jakarta from 11th Feb to 15th Feb 2018. Am looking for a lady friend who knows English and the city well. Prefers to stay back in my hotel if I find her compatible. Someone in the range of 25-35 is just fine provided you are in great shape. LOL. She has to be a very good conversationist and knowledgeable.

If you fit the bill kindly PM.

Any ex-pats wants to join for couple of beers can PM too.

Mighty Spearsman
02-26-18, 17:13
After an absence of many, many years, I'll be visiting Jakarta beginning the end of next week.

As in the past, my main interest is AMPS such as Kartika, Berlian, Royal Mas (all on the same alley), Maribaya and Malioboro (I understand that Alexis has closed down). I'm not much of a night-spot guy although I probably will visit Dee's Place and its neighbors one evening.

I'd appreciate any advice, especially from long time posters like Smoothy (Hi Smoothy!) as well as Menteng, Bulai69 and KL Guy if they are still around. Is the acceptable tip at Kartika / Maribaya still 100,000 rupiah? If not, how much higher?

Also, I've been in regular touch (via What's App) with a masseuse who I had a couple of sessions with at Jaspa (in Mal Ambassador) ten years ago. She's ready to come to my hotel to spend several hours and possibly all night, so what should I plan on giving her - 1 million? More?

Thanks in advance for any advice, and hopefully I can hook up with one or more of you for coffee at Plaza Indonesia.

Eszpresszo
03-07-18, 13:37
I will be in Bali from March 18 to March 23. This will be my first visit. PM if you want to meet for a beer, give me advice or swap punting stories.

Marlboro Red
04-14-18, 20:41
Hi,

Plan to be in Jakarta for the weekend 20th to 22nd of April. PM me if you are in town.

KandiTime
04-29-18, 07:29
I will be in Batam from 6th June till 8th June before heading to Singapore. This will be my first visit to Batam, and Indonesia. Looking to get cheaper punts than Singapore. PM if you want to meet for a beer, give me advice or catch up.

Thanks.

KandiTime
04-29-18, 13:51
I will be in Batam from the 6th of June till the 8th of June before heading to Singapore. This will be my first visit. PM if you want to meet for a drink, give me advice on where and how to punt in Batam or show me around.

Thanks.

Koperen Klaas
05-25-18, 22:11
After an absence of many, many years, I'll be visiting Jakarta beginning the end of next week.

As in the past, my main interest is AMPS such as Kartika, Berlian, Royal Mas (all on the same alley), Maribaya and Malioboro (I understand that Alexis has closed down). I'm not much of a night-spot guy although I probably will visit Dee's Place and its neighbors one evening.

I'd appreciate any advice, especially from long time posters like Smoothy (Hi Smoothy!) as well as Menteng, Bulai69 and KL Guy if they are still around. Is the acceptable tip at Kartika / Maribaya still 100,000 rupiah? If not, how much higher?

Also, I've been in regular touch (via What's App) with a masseuse who I had a couple of sessions with at Jaspa (in Mal Ambassador) ten years ago. She's ready to come to my hotel to spend several hours and possibly all night, so what should I plan on giving her - 1 million? More?

Thanks in advance for any advice, and hopefully I can hook up with one or more of you for coffee at Plaza Indonesia.Too bad that I could not be there during your visit. I would have loved to meet such a long time contributor to the forum.

You will have noticed that Maribaya is sadly no longer there and that Jl. Felatehan is only a pale shadow of its' former self.

Regards,

Ko (known as Koperen Ko, Koperen Karel and Koperen Klaas due to forgetting login codes).

Tf Eight
06-20-18, 10:21
Coming to Jakarta for a week during first week of July.

Can meet people over a drink / coffee and explore if interested.

T. F. E.

Pokeris
06-21-18, 07:26
Hello anybody want meet for drink or visit some brothels together? Pm me!

Bkk212
12-10-18, 02:15
I will be in Jakarta on 21st December, 2018 until after New year. If anyone is around during this period and want to meet up, send me a message.

Charm City Dave
12-10-18, 14:37
Going to be shacked up with a find from a previous visit through New Year (unless I get bored). But still should be able to get away for a bit even then.

ThatGuy68
12-23-18, 14:44
I will be arriving on my first trip very soon and am super excited. I have everything marked on maps and ready to rock. Plan on spending lots of time at Malio exploring the different levels. Also going to be frequent visitor at emporium. I plan on checking out Kota area. If time allows I'd like to venture off and find OffShores newly found location close to the port and maybe block M. Going to frequent Ruth's Chris and the crazy nightclub scene. If anyone has the same interests get ahold of me. Good times soon come.

Staying at Shangri-la

KingCrimson69
02-07-19, 11:37
Land at CGK at 23:20 on Feb 24 Sunday. Pick up 2 bottles of duty free JD and hope to reach my hotel Jayakarta by 1:00 am It's a shitty hotel but I booked for the night as I quickly want to get check in and head out for whatever is on offer. Maybe Club 36 is open or Kota Indah.

Monday. 25th check into Harris Vertu Harmoni. Love the location, right opposite Malio and plenty of street action. Need to do a bit of work virtually besides having fun so selected a hotel that also has decent wifi.

Plans for Mon-Fri include Malio, Classic, Tanjung Priok. And maybe some King Cross and CJs on Wednesday night. Will certainly avoid Blok M as I found the scene dead last year. Was a great place to party a long, long time ago.

I also have a lady friend I met online some 5 years ago when she was a nubile 20 yo. She's happy to spend as much time as I can afford and doesn't expect too much in return - 500 k, some ice cream at my hotel, take her out (she loves Bandar Djakarta and orders enough so she can pack some of it for her little niece). I'm happy to oblige. I plan to meet her twice or thrice during my trip. Else there'll be little time for other stuff. I'm over 60 and by no means a sexual dynamo. It's more in the head. I'll throw in some batik shopping for the missus and being a foodie visit Pondok Laguna, Kamseng, Song Fa, Holy Crab, Remboelan, Seribu Rasa Menteng and Angke.

Now the reason of my annual visit is a jazz festival at JIE Kemayoran. That's from Mar 1 - 3. So Friday, I check out of Harris and check into Hotel Media Towers. Close enough to the Orchardz Industri spa and Fashion hotel with it's lounge is down the road. The jazz fest ends well after midnight and I may not be able to venture too far out. The sales promo girls at the JD bar are magnets. Previous years they stayed at the Orchardz and are a fun bunch. Terimakasih!

Quagmire1974
03-01-19, 03:49
Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I will be visiting Jakarta for about ten days around mid-April. As with the vast majority of my other trips (read my reports here on ISG), the plan is to do the tourism thing during the day and monger at night when I have the time and energy.

I'm catching a hop across the Pacific Ocean on EVA Airlines. And based on a very positive review by Natty Bumpo, I'm booked in the Fairmont Jakarta.

I'll be sure to post a trip report upon my return.

LookAtWorld
05-26-19, 18:15
My first trip to Jakarta is booked in July 2nd week. Based on the forum reviews, chose to stay in RedTop hotel.

Feel free to PM for a drink & chat.

GCNovice
06-18-19, 11:33
Going to Jakarta for the first time, staying around Pasar Baru. I don't drink much, but I'm game to drink water and chat.

JamesXFisher
06-20-19, 21:24
Hello all,

I am in Jakarta next week, staying at a Thamrin City apartment.

If anyone's around, and would like to grab a beer or hit a venue for a spot of mongering, feel free to drop me a PM.

J.

Greetings,

Jackson

Bkk212
06-23-19, 02:13
I will be in Jakarta from 26th June, 2019 for 3 weeks anyone who would like to meet up and scout the night scenes let me know.

Rob Jones
07-25-19, 02:05
Hi Guys.

I am having a quick trip to Bali 6th to 10th September. Staying near Poppies 2. If anyone wants to catch up for a drink or hunting some Indonesian pussy send me a PM. I usually use dating apps for my girls but open for new experiences.

Thanks.

Rob.

SeaTraveler
09-12-19, 23:06
Will be in Jakarta Nov 6 to 15 in case anyone wants to meet up for a night out.

Bob.

Bkk212
12-07-19, 02:33
Will return to KT on 19th December, 2019, anyone interested in meeting to go clubbing, let me know.

I will stay in Sarinah and Gada Majah area.

LookAtWorld
12-16-19, 18:20
Will be in Jakarta from 21-Dec to 28-Dec. Staying at Classic. Feel free to PM for a drink & chat.

Sean EZ
12-27-19, 15:44
Jakarta Dec 27-30, feel free to PM, hit a club (Golden Crown is one of them).

Srisri786
12-28-19, 13:16
Will be in Bali for a wk. PM me if any one interested to meet for drinks and clubbing. Sky garen is one of them. Want to taste some Indonesian pussy.

Thampi62
01-13-20, 06:23
Traveling to Jakarta from Jan 30th to Feb 4. Staying in Classic and BFashion. One night trip to Bandung. If any friends some where there PM me. Shall share some experiences grabbing a beer.

Long Live ISG Forum.

Blacklisted
08-20-22, 16:32
Have been to Jakarta a few times but as flying solo wanted to see if anyone keen for dinner or beer and a hunt. PM me.

Pouet017
08-23-22, 15:08
Will be in Jakarta for the very first time for holidays. Travelling solo in Jakarta before joining a travel group in Bali.

If anyone want to share beers, hunts and tips / hints about hunts location.

Bkk212
10-19-22, 03:49
I will be in Jakarta for holidays.

End of December haven't.

Here since January 20 anyone wanting to meet send me a message.

LookAtWorld
11-09-22, 16:20
Staying at Classic. Trip after 3 years of gap due to Covid restrictions. Will be happy to share a drink or two, PM open.

Ggekko2009
11-19-22, 12:59
In Jakarta from early to mid December. Send me a PM if you would to like to meet for a drink.

Pwrmnd
12-13-22, 07:03
I'll be in Jakarta the last 10 days or so of December. Would be happy to meet up.

Bkk212
12-14-22, 21:34
I'll be in Jakarta the last 10 days or so of December. Would be happy to meet up.Hi I will be in Jakarta end of December staying thamrin and gada Marah area.

Pwrmnd
03-07-23, 04:49
I will be in Jakarta the last half of March. I'd love to meet up with a fellow hobbyist.

Reiner Otto
04-21-23, 07:00
First time in Bali, would like to get some info about local scene. First beer from me.

MaxDon
05-10-23, 06:58
Kuta this weekend and Ubud last week of May.

Anyone want to go for Joint mongering? Beers on me!

Member #3222
06-04-23, 07:34
Any fellow ISG members in Jakarta wanting to meet for a beer and joint exploration please PM me. June 29-3 Jul.

LookAtWorld
06-27-23, 19:32
Will be in Jakarta from 16-July to 21-July, staying at Classic. DM me if you are game for a drink or joint exploration.

Thommy84
07-11-23, 21:47
Hi fellow ISG members.

After a long abstinence (both from Jakarta and hobbying) I will be coming back to Jakarta for the first time in 5 years in September.

I'll spend a few nights in Jakarta from Sep 16 to 20, most likely followed by some time in Bali and another 5-6 nights in Jakarta around Sep 29 - Oct 4.

If anybody is in town during that time, feel free to let me know (I will most likely reach out closer to the trip again).

Regards and happy hunting!

Thommy.

Pouet017
07-12-23, 21:42
Hi fellow ISG members.

After a long abstinence (both from Jakarta and hobbying) I will be coming back to Jakarta for the first time in 5 years in September.

I'll spend a few nights in Jakarta from Sep 16 to 20, most likely followed by some time in Bali and another 5-6 nights in Jakarta around Sep 29 - Oct 4.

If anybody is in town during that time, feel free to let me know (I will most likely reach out closer to the trip again).

Regards and happy hunting!

Thommy.Hi Tommy,

Great coincidence I'll be in Jakarta from 28th Oct to (undefined yet).

Was in Jakarta last year and wrote a review.

Will be pleased to meet monger friend.

I'm French BTW but I'm quiet comfortable on English.

RandomDude69
09-07-23, 14:19
I will be in Jakarta from 18 to 22 September. Do let me know if you want to hang out.

It's my first time in Jakarta. Looking to hit up classic and the other big hotels at night, but scouting around for some daytime fun too.

Pouet017
09-28-23, 12:43
Just arrived at Jakarta, will stay a few days before visiting the country.

Don't know how long I'll stay in Jakarta, for the moment I book a room until 02nd Oct.

LookAtWorld
12-19-23, 19:49
Will be in Jakarta from 23-Dec for a week, staying at Classic. DM me if you are game for a drink or joint exploration.

Bkk212
12-20-23, 02:10
Hi There I will be in Jakarta from 23 Dec as well staying HI Gajah Mada -.

I am mostly a Blok M regular but can explore other places as well.

Will be in Jakarta from 23-Dec for a week, staying at Classic. DM me if you are game for a drink or joint exploration.

WhoCaresReally
12-21-23, 12:44
Arrving on 24th Evening till 29th. Travelling alone. So would love to connect if someone is keen for a joint hunting!

ImVirat
01-19-24, 20:00
Arriving in Jakarta on 25 Jan and will be there till 28th Jan. Hi I'll love to meet any ISG brother.

Pppez80
02-01-24, 05:40
[Personal message deleted by Admin].

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Offshore Swell
02-06-24, 04:49
Greetings.

OS is on the hunt for a deviate bule like OS who lives locally, ie lives in Jabodetabek. Please no travellers as it gets too hard to co-ordinate.

The plan is to team up to hunt on K-S-U-S and other sources, Local ladies who want to be spit roasted, fucked by two bules and possibly even DP’d. You should be in reasonable physical shape, OS is not bi but is not homophobic, have a bule standard cock that works. And enjoy having good fun with the ladies.

If there's any local lurkers out there, let me know.

Thampi62
02-14-24, 18:19
Reaching Jakarta on 23rd Feb. Staying two nights in Millennium hotel and two nights in Novotel, Gajamada. Looking for freelancers, Spas and good food and bars. BATS, CJ,Malio, Emporium,1001,KG and Classic in list. Wish to explore M Blok and H Club. If any like minded mongers around let us have some fun together.

YngMong
02-14-24, 18:56
Reaching Jakarta on 23rd Feb. Staying two nights in Millennium hotel and two nights in Novotel, Gajamada. Looking for freelancers, Spas and good food and bars. BATS, CJ,Malio, Emporium,1001,KG and Classic in list. Wish to explore M Blok and H Club. If any like minded mongers around let us have some fun together.I arrive on the 22 for 3 nights, staying not far from you. Send me a dm if you have access more than happy to meet up.

Thampi62
02-21-24, 12:13
I arrive on the 22 for 3 nights, staying not far from you. Send me a dm if you have access more than happy to meet up.We shall hunt in some spas together, if you are interested. Of course will sit and chat grabbing a beer.

Up To You 22
02-22-24, 08:57
I am in Jakarta now through 2/26, if any fellow ISG members are interested in getting together. American, 62, staying at the Holiday Inn Gajah Mada. PM me if interested.

Delbo1
03-03-24, 04:19
Hi troops going to be in Jakarta from 11th April until 17th. Then onward to bali until 25th. If a time wants to meet.

June Fly
03-07-24, 20:32
Hi All, Will be in Jakarta Mar 23-26th, staying at the Holiday Inn Gajah Mada based on reports from seniors. I'm open to meet to hang out to check out places.

Scarer
03-28-24, 18:05
Hi All, Will be in Jakarta Mar 23-26th, staying at the Holiday Inn Gajah Mada based on reports from seniors. I'm open to meet to hang out to check out places.I came here a day late. In Jakarta since Mar 27th. Will be here till Mar 30th.

LookAtWorld
04-01-24, 13:19
Will be in Jakarta from 7-April for a week. DM me if you are game for a drink or joint exploration.

WhoCaresReally
04-08-24, 13:02
Will be at Holiday Inn. Happy to catchup!

Batman2024
04-20-24, 12:59
Will be at Holiday Inn. Happy to catchup!I'll also be on the same dates. !

Ottotot
04-21-24, 00:19
I'll also be on the same dates. !Me three! But I don't have the ability to do pm.

WhoCaresReally
04-25-24, 10:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Batman2024
04-27-24, 09:12
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Bkk212
05-02-24, 23:34
Will be in Jakarta 2nd July for some partying anymore around beginning of July and would like to meet.

Send me a message.

ZachyBoy
05-12-24, 21:59
I will be in Jakarta from 28th May - 2nd June, stay at Orchardz Pangeran Jayakarta. Keen to meet members, PM me if you are keen as well.

LoveItHere
05-13-24, 18:06
I will be in Jakarta from 28th May - 2nd June, stay at Orchardz Pangeran Jayakarta. Keen to meet members, PM me if you are keen as well.My best guess is that you are going to have the best time ever, spending most of it in a taxi since you have chosen a location that appears to be in the middle of nowhere.

ZachyBoy
05-15-24, 01:26
My best guess is that you are going to have the best time ever, spending most of it in a taxi since you have chosen a location that appears to be in the middle of nowhere.I will let you know as I plan to write full report later on.

I'm Indo, but live in Sydney for the last 15 years. I know the area very well, it's in the same street as Kota Indah (5 minutes by Grab bike). To Travel or Lokasari max 10-15 minutes.

To Hotel Classic, I can go via Gunung Sahari instead of Jl Gajah Mada, which is horrible due to trackwork. The hotel is quiet, not like Holiday Inn.

I choose this hotel in particular as my business trip needs me to travel to Sunter area via Kemayoran. Orchardz has another site in Jl Industri but I prefer this one as not many guest usually.