PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Rainman 2108
08-30-06, 06:55
I am heading to Surabaya tomorrow (31/08) at 9 am. Staying at the Surabaya Plaza htl and would be spenting the evening at Kowloon KTV and disco next to my hotel.

If anybody interested to join me. Kindly PM with your contact.

Cheers

Dacian
08-30-06, 10:46
Hi Rainman,

I'm affraid I wont be getting there till the 20th (sept). I'm not sure if you'll still be there by then but I'd be happy to share a drink or two if you are.

What is the standard & room price of the Surabaya Plaza hotel. I'm presuming its girl friendly or you wouldn't be staying there :-).

Hope you have a great time, take care.

Dacian

Mango Jango
01-25-07, 06:24
i'll be in jakarta the first week of march 07. looking for a decent girl friendly serviced apartment - two bedroom. pref near le meridian area. any suggestions?

Jaimito Cartero
01-28-07, 10:28
I arrived this afternoon, but it will be days before I'm recovered. Of course some of it is my fault for routing this sucker the "long" way, but the 220mph headwinds from Tokyo didn't help much. I even survived AdamAir out of SIN.

Mighty Spearsman
01-29-07, 06:30
I'll be in Jakarta the first week of march 07. looking for a decent girl friendly serviced apartment - two bedroom. pref near le meridian area. any suggestions?
As I mentioned the other day in the "Jakarta - Hotels" section, try this girl-friendly serviced apartment complex:

Somerset Grand Citra
Jalan Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 1
Kuningan - Jakarta 12940

Tel: 021-522-5225
Fax: 021-522-3737

You should be able to negotiate a corporate discount for a 2-bedroom. Breakfast included, one that is better than many of the 5-star hotels. Decent restaurant that has room service until 10 or 11 at night, if you're too tired to go out.

Located down the street from Le Meridien Hotel - you could walk if it weren't so hot most of the time!

Traveler1234
03-26-07, 20:06
Bulai69, MightySpearsmen, JAD, Menteng and all that I missed: I might be stopping over, 48+ hrs, btw April 19th-21st if the senior residential experts are around for a drink, tour of the sites, etc.

I usually stay at Shang but might try Meridian or Mulia.

T1234

Menteng
03-27-07, 13:12
Bulai69, MightySpearsmen, JAD, Menteng and all that I missed: I might be stopping over, 48+ hrs, btw April 19th-21st if the senior residential experts are around for a drink, tour of the sites, etc.

I usually stay at Shang but might try Meridian or Mulia.

T1234

Would have loved to meet you, but alas! I'll be in Europe those days.

Bulai69
03-27-07, 19:05
sadly, I will not be there on those dates but hopet meet soon

Kyusang0605
04-07-07, 09:11
Hello!

I will be in Jakarta in April.

I'm not western man but asian.

Who do you want to travel and enjoy with there.

And after travelling I will report this adventure.

Have a nice day!

Mad Harry
04-09-07, 10:22
Hi,

I have been trying to book flights to Bali from Jakarta, hvae tried to book online with Lion Air but the web site does not take online booking need to pay at a travel agent and also no return flights avaliable in Jan 2008 yet. Air Asia only available to Oct 2007. Tried a locla Travel agent quoteing USD 109 excludeing tax, which is much more expensive then on line includeing Tax. I think they are chargeing me a tourist rate.

Does Air Asia fly from the same terminal as international arrival/ Depature, as when I went KL Air Asia operate froma diffrent airport about 45 minute Taxi ride. My flight was late arriving from Pennang, nearly missed my international flight.

Can any body help.

Fast Eddie 48
04-13-07, 07:12
Hi,

I have been trying to book flights to Bali from Jakarta, hvae tried to book online with Lion Air but the web site does not take online booking need to pay at a travel agent and also no return flights avaliable in Jan 2008 yet. Air Asia only available to Oct 2007. Tried a locla Travel agent quoteing USD 109 excludeing tax, which is much more expensive then on line includeing Tax. I think they are chargeing me a tourist rate.

Does Air Asia fly from the same terminal as international arrival/ Depature, as when I went KL Air Asia operate froma diffrent airport about 45 minute Taxi ride. My flight was late arriving from Pennang, nearly missed my international flight.

Can any body help.

to mad harry

Garuda air have 3 flight a daily ,I book it from a travel agent in jarkata last yr cost is around $68.00 usd one way with tax .

fast eddie 48

Non Olet
04-13-07, 18:50
Hi,

Can any body help.Garuda flies even seven times a day from Jakarta to Bali. Garuda is a good choise because they are located next to the part for international flights. Lion is in a different terminal, which is quite annoing after arriving with an intercontinental flight. If you are not on a tight schedule you also can buy your ticket on the spot at the Garuda counter and if the plane would be full (which until now never occured to me) you have to wait two hours for the next one. Finally, if you have friends in Indonesia, ask them to reserve the tickets for you, to be picked up at the Garuda counter!

Have fun!

NO

Mad Harry
05-27-07, 16:09
Garuda flies even seven times a day from Jakarta to Bali. Garuda is a good choise because they are located next to the part for international flights. Lion is in a different terminal, which is quite annoing after arriving with an intercontinental flight. If you are not on a tight schedule you also can buy your ticket on the spot at the Garuda counter and if the plane would be full (which until now never occured to me) you have to wait two hours for the next one. Finally, if you have friends in Indonesia, ask them to reserve the tickets for you, to be picked up at the Garuda counter!

Have fun!

NOHow far and how long to get from International terminal to domestic terminal if you travel with a chaper airline. Is there a bus service between the 2 Terminals. Garuda is much more expensive then airlines like Adam Air, Lion ETC. But booking them seemsti be impossiable id you live outside Indonsia. Any help with booking alternative airlines is appreciated.

Sol111
05-28-07, 22:18
I'll be in JKT mid-July, 16-20, if anyone is interested in getting together.

Mighty Spearsman
05-29-07, 16:54
How far and how long to get from International terminal to domestic terminal if you travel with a cheaper airline. Is there a bus service between the 2 Terminals. Garuda is much more expensive then airlines like Adam Air, Lion etc. But booking them seems to be impossible if you live outside Indonesia. Any help with booking alternative airlines is appreciated.
The International Terminal (Terminal 2) and the Domestic Terminal (Terminal 1) are opposite each other, about one km apart. I suppose that you could walk from one to the other, but I've never heard of any non-local doing it in this hot and humid city, especially with luggage.

Yes, there is a shuttle bus between the two terminals, but it does not run very often - hourly?

Another alternative would be to take a taxi between the two terminals, but you'd probably be forced to pay a hefty minimum fare of 25,000 rupiah - but that's still only around US $3. The taxi ride should take 5 minutes or less.

Non Olet's advice is worth considering - it might be easier to just walk over to Garuda's ticket counter and book a flight with them, as all of Garuda's domestic flights leave from Terminal 2, the same terminal where virtually all international flights arrive. And Garuda's prices have dropped recently, after the tragic crash at the Yogyakarta airport in March, and despite that crash, Garuda is still the best Indonesian airline to fly with.

Finally, many international airlines such as Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific fly directly to Bali, so there's really no need to go to Jakarta first, unless you're dying to visit a special lady here or treat Menteng, Smoothy, Knight 1001, Mandiri or me to a cold beer :)

Member #4294
06-01-07, 11:32
I'll be in Indonesia from 19th June for a month starting in Jakarta by myself. Anyone fancy meeting for a few drinks?

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mad Harry
06-03-07, 15:59
What is the best way to get from Bali Airport to Kuta Area. We area party of and will lend in bali aroun 19.30. Is it better to arrange Private transfer costing 45USD Each way or better to get Taxi at airport.

Mighty Spearsman
06-03-07, 18:17
I'll be in Indonesia from 19th June for a month starting in Jakarta by myself. Anyone fancy meeting for a few drinks?

I'll be in JKT mid-July, 16-20, if anyone is interested in getting together.
Forgive me for sounding paranoid, but it seems strange to me that two guys, each with one post, want to get together.

To be blunt, who are you, and why on earth would I want to get together with either of you for a few drinks?

While I would go out of my way to meet with any senior member or long-time regular, I can't think of a single reason why I'd want to get together with either of you, based on the information in front of me. The risk is that one or both of you are LE, trying to smoke us out.

If you're looking for info, just go to the "Reports of Distinction" section to find out where to find girls. Then, write a few posts about your experiences to build up your credibility here on the board.

Sol111
06-04-07, 07:04
"Forgive me for sounding paranoid, but it seems strange to me that two guys, each with one post, want to get together.

To be blunt, who are you, and why on earth would I want to get together with either of you for a few drinks?"
================

Just because you're paranoid MS, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. I posted looking for a response from those few that might want to get together, not from the many that don't. No drinks were requested. Good news, MS, you ain't 'da judge. You're not really concerned your 'board cred', are you? Senior Member = Step Off?

Alvin thanks for the info.

Member #4294
06-05-07, 01:14
I quite agree. What is an LE anyway?

No one is forcing you to meet up with anyone. It was just a friendly suggestion. I didnt fancy posting my life story in my first post and I doubt you would do the same!

"Forgive me for sounding paranoid, but it seems strange to me that two guys, each with one post, want to get together.

To be blunt, who are you, and why on earth would I want to get together with either of you for a few drinks?"

================

Just because you're paranoid MS, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. I posted looking for a response from those few that might want to get together, not from the many that don't. No drinks were requested. Good news, MS, you ain't 'da judge. You're not really concerned your 'board cred', are you? Senior Member = Step Off?

Alvin thanks for the info.

Sol111
06-05-07, 06:39
I quite agree. What is an LE anyway?

No one is forcing you to meet up with anyone. It was just a friendly suggestion. I didnt fancy posting my life story in my first post and I doubt you would do the same!Helloyoumong,

He's implying you are a cop or federal agent. LE stands for Law Enforcement.

Holler if you are going to be in JKT the third week of July.

Sol111
06-12-07, 22:18
Alvin, I can't seem to PM you, the system won't let it go thru.

Can you send me a PM?

Rgbburn

Traveler1234
06-13-07, 15:25
PM only works for paid subscribers...so if you haven't sent your $$$ to jackson, please do so asap.

As far as concerns voiced by MS re you guys being LE, if I'm in the area, would luv to get a free drink with anyone with a badge....LOL.

Seriously speaking, head over to Blok M and you'll find tons of guys who'll talk it up with ya.

Good hunting :)

1Ball
06-13-07, 16:19
Actually, PM works for non paying members, if you are a senior member.

So, start writting lots of interesting FRs, and you will then be able to send and receive.

Or pay the 20$.

Traveler1234
06-13-07, 17:49
Actually, PM works for non paying members, if you are a senior member.

So, start writting lots of interesting FRs, and you will then be able to send and receive.

Or pay the 20$.

Still looking for freebies :)

1Ball
06-13-07, 19:54
T1234, I personally know several members with whom you have had drinks, who are not paid up members.

Who is looking for freebies? And what kind of an idiot is not?;)

Sol111
06-14-07, 00:26
Traveler,

If I catch you in Block M, I'll buy you a drink.

Rgbburn

Master Diver II
06-14-07, 05:10
What is the best way to get from Bali Airport to Kuta Area. We area party of and will lend in bali aroun 19.30. Is it better to arrange Private transfer costing 45USD Each way or better to get Taxi at airport.

I would have thought a taxi would be much cheaper. 450k rupiahs each way sounds like a total rip-off to Kuta (it's not that far away as far as I recall).

1Ball
06-14-07, 05:37
hey Mad Hairry, ever heard of spall check?
You are a prty of how many? you deednt say.
as you exit the custams area,, turn rught, there is a kiosk for tixis.
the reete to Kota shuld be no mare than 40,000 Rps. (per cor). (5 US$)

Traveler1234
06-14-07, 16:07
T1234, I personally know several members with whom you have had drinks, who are not paid up members.

Who is looking for freebies? And what kind of an idiot is not?;)

You're right, most of us are seniors cuz we post a lot but for newbies/infrequent users, easier to just pay, right?

:D

Mad Harry
06-14-07, 21:10
hey Mad Hairry, ever heard of spall check?

You are a prty of how many? you deednt say.

As you exit the custams area,, turn rught, there is a kiosk for tixis.

the reete to Kota shuld be no mare than 40,000 Rps. (per cor). (5 US$)Thanks for the correction, was rushing the typing. Anyway booked direct with resort and they are providing a car for 4 for 12USD. Sound fair to me.

Sol111
06-15-07, 07:08
1-Ball,

If PM works for non-paid, how come I cant send to Alvin? I'm paid-up.

Rgbburn

Abeernink
06-17-07, 12:34
Hi fellow mongerers,

I have been reading the Indonesia forum for quitte a while now. I will be in Jkarta in september. I am looking forward to the indonesian girls and to have an overall goodtime Should'nt be much of a problem in Indonesia!

If any of you expats feel like getting together and show a Jakarta newbie around, it would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know what a ticket from Kuala Lumpur to jakarta costs. I have some business in Malaysia first.

Master Diver II
06-18-07, 03:20
1-Ball,
If PM works for non-paid, how come I cant send to Alvin? I'm paid-up.
Rgbburn

Maybe he hasn't paid?

Thanks for the correction, was rushing the typing. Anyway booked direct with resort and they are providing a car for 4 for 12USD. Sound fair to me.

It's still overpriced (albeit not for a hotel car) - but hey it's your money. Please dont overpay the girls and spoil the market because what seems reasonable there is overpriced in Indonesia:).

Hi fellow mongerers,
Does anyone know what a ticket from Kuala Lumpur to jakarta costs. I have some business in Malaysia first.

Check out the Air Asia website www.airasia.com and book early for cheaper seats. Another alternative is KLM but they tend to be fully booked. Are you looking for a one way or return ticket back to Kuala Lumpur?

MD II

Sapperken
06-23-07, 09:25
Hey Guys

I am making a much anticipated return trip to Jakarta in July. I arrive am Sat 07-07-07 and depart for Surabaya 13-07-07. I'll be staying at the Ibis Mangga Dua.

The trip is at my own expense and I am free to play all week. If anyone would like to meet up for a beer and safari just drop me a PM.

I want to make the most of this opportunity and shall be looking for the broadest range of experiences.

I've had some good fun a BATS, but won't be staying there this time, and I've experienced a happy ending at Delta Spa, Kelapa Gading (I will be going back for more from the lovely Cartika).

I'm really looking forward to trying the service at Maribaya Spa and I want to experience a soapy massage somewhere.

If I find someone to share the experience with I would quite like to try a KTV but am reluctant to stroll in on my own.

Mall hunting could be fun as well and I shall be keeping my eye open for opportunities as I arrive at the airport.

I'm not the first to sing the praises of Jakarta for our type of fun but it is made so much better by the existance of ISG and the contributions from fellow players. Thank you all.

SK

Andy Pierce
06-26-07, 19:47
I am travelling to Jakarta 6 thru 13th of Aug for wine, women and song...Heavy on the women. I get the impression that Jakarta is along the same order as Bangkok. I will be at the Millineum Hotel , or I should say that's the plan for now.Can someone give me some ideas of where any good places to start hunting. What and who are BLOCK women?

Help me out fellas

Cooze Hound
06-26-07, 22:18
I am travelling to Jakarta 6 thru 13th of Aug for wine, women and song...Heavy on the women. I get the impression that Jakarta is along the same order as Bangkok. I will be at the Millineum Hotel , or I should say that's the plan for now.Can someone give me some ideas of where any good places to start hunting. What and who are BLOCK women?

Help me out fellas" Blok" Women refers to the working girls of Blok M which for the purposes of this forum is a localized street of bars in South Jakarta. Jalan Faletehan to be precise is the street name. It is right beside Pasayara Grande Mall and the Ambhara Hotel to name some landmarks.

Enjoy your trip by would respectfully suggest you RTFF , the meaning of which can be found in the abbreviations section.

Adam C Day
06-27-07, 03:43

Help me out fellasHey,

If you just take the time to READ THE FULL FORUM on Jakarta alone, I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know.

Cheers

Mighty Spearsman
06-27-07, 16:33
Hey Guys

I am making a much anticipated return trip to Jakarta in July. I arrive am Sat 07-07-07 and depart for Surabaya 13-07-07. I'll be staying at the Ibis Mangga Dua.

I'm really looking forward to trying the service at Maribaya Spa and I want to experience a soapy massage somewhere...
Welcome to Jakarta! Always happy to welcome a fellow ISG Senior Member to the disaster capital of the world. :)

For a good soapy massage, realistically there is only one choice: Kartika Spa on Jalan Hayam Wuruk, down a side alley one short block of the intersection with Jalan Mangga Besar. They are the only spa in Jakarta that consistently gives you a good Thai-style body-to-body soapy massage, not quite as good as what you'll get in Bangkok, but fairly close. 250,000 per girl for an hour, with an expected tip of at least 50,000 rupiah. Try a two-girl massage for even more fun.

Some other spas, including Berlian Spa and Royal Mas Spa (on the same side alley as Kartika), also offer a soapy massage, but in my experience Kartika is still the best in Jakarta at this.

Type "Kartika" into the Search engine, or else scroll through my old posts, for precise directions and more info on Kartika.

Sapperken
06-27-07, 18:02

Help me out fellas

Always RTFF.

This what I found when I first started looking.

SK

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=397153&postcount=66

Shalu
06-27-07, 18:53
Always RTFF.

This what I found when I first started looking.

SK

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=397153&postcount=66Bangkok is best for soapy massage.

Sapperken
07-06-07, 00:36
Welcome to Jakarta! Always happy to welcome a fellow ISG Senior Member to the disaster capital of the world. :)

For a good soapy massage, realistically there is only one choice: Kartika Spa on Jalan Hayam Wuruk, down a side alley one short block of the intersection with Jalan Mangga Besar. They are the only spa in Jakarta that consistently gives you a good Thai-style body-to-body soapy massage, not quite as good as what you'll get in Bangkok, but fairly close. 250,000 per girl for an hour, with an expected tip of at least 50,000 rupiah. Try a two-girl massage for even more fun.

Some other spas, including Berlian Spa and Royal Mas Spa (on the same side alley as Kartika), also offer a soapy massage, but in my experience Kartika is still the best in Jakarta at this.

Type "Kartika" into the Search engine, or else scroll through my old posts, for precise directions and more info on Kartika.

Thanks for the info Mighty. I found the address and have printed it out to hand to the Taksi driver. Maybe you'll let me buy you a beer someday?

Regards

SK

Gerd Holler
07-06-07, 08:01
Hi fellow mongers,

While on a 4 weeks roundtrip thru Asia,I will have a short stop-over in Jakarta.
Arriving Thursday 2.08. arriving from KualaLumpur, until Tuesday 7.08. departing for Manila.

I have quite goods memories of Jakarta, when I was travelling on business, and stayed at the JFMerriott.

Now I am booked in the Park Lane Hotel, which I booked (as usual) via http://www.hotelclub.net.

I ahve one weekend free,SAT 4.08. til MON 6.08. and was thinking tospend it in Lombok.

Now I have never been there and would need some advice regarding travelling and accomodation:

1. how to fly cheap from JAL to Lombok and retour?
Any low cost carriers?

2. where tostay in Lobok?
My GF recommended Gili Trawangan Villa Ombok and http://ombak.bali.de/

Your advice is highly appreciated.

-GH- the Great Hunter

Abbnat
07-09-07, 21:51
I am going to Bali end of this week.

Could anyone tell me where to find girls to stay with me for 4 days?Ask your mom.

Cooze Hound
07-09-07, 22:17

Could anyone tell me where to find girls to stay with me for 4 days?
Alvinyanto, you are obviously getting on the nerves on several members, you are hardly advancing your case for senior membership with post such as this. RTFF which would show some initiative on your part then post something useful from your experiences gained.

Personally I think you are taking the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of the forum. Up to you.

Menteng
07-10-07, 00:12

Guys, do we have to answer this?

Diver6969
07-10-07, 15:02
Hi folks,

Two and a half week and counting. Due to all the helpfull reports I think I'm quite well prepared. Will report my experiences after the trip.

Have all fun until then.

Joel Goodsen
07-18-07, 14:47
My GF recommended Gili Trawangan Villa Ombok and http://ombak.bali.de/

Unglaublich. It's quite amazing to see how the accommodation on that little island has gone upmarket. Back in the early nineties it was just a small backpackers destination, with just that - backpackers accommodation, small shacks, huts, resto's and what have you... the diving was great, back then, turtles, reef sharks etc. I'm not sure what it will be like nowadays. Some girls offering massage would drop by offering a little bit more than that. It looks like things have dramatically changed for the island, so maybe they got rid of the mozzies too; I fell severely ill with dengue fever whilst there and I wasn't the only one. Check with other travelers to see if that can still be an issue over there, it can be really nasty, it was for me.

Bkk212
07-20-07, 00:51
Hi Guys,

I will be in JKT for a week from 15th August, 2007.

Anyone interested in hooking up, drop me a note.

Thanks.

Smoothy
07-25-07, 15:51
What would like to do and where would like to meet?

I am free that week, if you would like to meet up for a beer, it would be nice to meet up with another mogger.

Alvinyanto, are you sure Bkk212 isn't just another screen name you created to try to add some credibility to some bogus posts in the past by saying you met up with him and he confirms your story?

How about meeting up with some senior members? Many have already offered to meet.

I'll be in town that week as well as others. We can make it a party and you can take us to that one gorgeous girl you posted with the huge breasts who you met downmarket. Bkk212, you can come along too, if you like. The more, the merrier! You guys can have the girl(s). I'd just like to find a downmarket place in Jakarta that has WAY upmarket girls (that girl you posted would have been one of the best I've EVER seen in Jakarta) like that. I've been here over 7 years and haven't found a place like that yet.

Oyenk
07-25-07, 22:00
some other spas, including berlian spa and royal mas spa (on the same side alley as kartika), also offer a soapy massage, but in my experience kartika is still the best in jakarta at this.

type "kartika" into the search engine, or else scroll through my old posts, for precise directions and more info on kartika.

good info bro…
somehow they’re not spa but panti pijat (pp) in bahasa indonesia, spa is more sophisticated and have sauna also whirlpool in which panti pijat don’t have them.

panti pijat (pp) is old traditional place for spa in indonesia, in the same location with kartika…some pp also recommended such as; pp serba sehat (try no 25 ella), pp shinta (but they have no soapy massage service).

* other recommended place which provide soapy massage is oasis spa, located in front of the entrance of lokasari plaza – mangga besar.

oasis bulding;
jl. mangga besar raya 64 b, jakarta barat 11180
telp (021) 6283608 - 6248910
(as seen on the card) i happen to have the card hehehe.

been there once, the damaged cost for body massage is 350 k for an hour (soapy massage and fj); excluded tip (around 50 k). just mention to the pr (in 2nd floor) that you wish to body massage and she will let you choose therapist (i suggest you pick with big boobs otherwise hmmmm). soapy massage with boobs.
if you pick only massage service, they will choose you a therapist.

cheers.

Bkk212
07-25-07, 22:18
Sure guys we can meet.

But first Bkk212 is not an alias for Alvinyato, I lived in Bangkok for 5 years hence the address.

Not quite sure where to meet been to JKT in 2004 (see my posts). I was the first to recommend Indotel as a booking agency. Guess they just started at that time.

Anyway, I will be on business staying a the Crowne Plaza, suggest a place that's around there after 6pm, and I will be there. Maybe we can locate this downmarket place.

I am looking forward to meeting both Smoothy and Alvinyato.

Miao28
07-27-07, 23:36

There is such a useful tool called a search engine in this forum and please use it before asking the obvious.

You can try the bell hop and the cab driver. Both will be very happy to assist you in your search if all fails.

Menteng
07-28-07, 01:02
What would like to do and where would like to meet?

I am free that week, if you would like to meet up for a beer, it would be nice to meet up with another mogger.

Any of the Jakarta brothers who took this challenge? I do hope so! Smoothy, Knight1001, Mighty Spearsman, JAD, Oyenk a.o. please meet him and verify.

1Ball
07-28-07, 05:58

Alvinyanto, nobody seems to be helping you with your quest.
It is not easy to find girls in Bali. they normally hide under small rocks, or behind trees. Some of the more daring girls have been known to hide in the small holes made by crabs on the beach.
That said, they sell a girl detector at the airport, at a small kiosk next to the "villas for sale" touts. It looks similar to a metal detector, so after you have charged it for a continuous 92 hours, you hook it to your left leg, and in a general sweeping motion, fling it left and right, as you walk down the street, on the beach, in a bar, or in a night club.
If you hear a low pitched "ADUHHHH", keep moving, you have hit a man in the leg.
If you hear a high pitch "ADUHHHH", you have truck gold. If the leg isn't broken, pick up the girl, and bring her back to your cave.
Since I am the manufacturer of this innovative piece of equipment, I offer it to ISG members at the bargain price of only 299.99 US$. Just show your membership card to the sales girl, prior to exiting the airport.

hope that helps.

Smoothy
07-28-07, 07:27
Nice post 1Ball. Good stuff! :)

Bkk212, we could meet for a drink at Planet Hollywood if you like then go from there. PH is just down the road from you. Although anywhere is fine with me, that place just happens to be quite close to your hotel.

It appears Alvinyanto's downmarket girl is from a japanese site, so I doubt we'll be seeing her that night. But hope springs eternal.

Bkk212
08-01-07, 06:51
Nice post 1Ball. Good stuff! :)

Bkk212, we could meet for a drink at Planet Hollywood if you like then go from there. PH is just down the road from you. Although anywhere is fine with me, that place just happens to be quite close to your hotel.

It appears Alvinyanto's downmarket girl is from a japanese site, so I doubt we'll be seeing her that night. But hope springs eternal.That's fine for me. Let me organize my schedule as I am at a conference 15-17 August and see what time I will be finished in the evenings.

I will let you know what time is good for me.

Thanks.

Samchad
08-04-07, 12:54
Has anyone had any luck scoring with any of the flight attendants on a Cathay flight (5 mile high club), or having them come to your hotel when u land? Any recommendations on approaching the subject?

Fast Eddie 48
08-04-07, 16:22
Has anyone had any luck scoring with any of the flight attendants on a Cathay flight (5 mile high club), or having them come to your hotel when u land? Any recommendations on approaching the subject?To Samchad,

I don't find Cathay Pacific flight attendants hot. Most are only average at best. One of my friends dated one of them and try to set me up with one of them, they do go to the bar in Tsim Sha Tsui Prat Ave area as many airline people go there, I do find Singapore Airline have the best one.

Fast eddie 48

Bkk212
08-16-07, 18:22
Hi Smoothy,
Guess you missed my previous message.

How about Friday 17th August, 2007 at PH, about 9:30pm?

Jaimito Cartero
08-23-07, 21:54
I've posted this in the Ecuador and Cambodia threads, if Jackson considers this spam, delete at will. I thought I'd pass it on to all my buddies in Indonesia. If you'd like a decent hotel, as low as $11 a night, if you can find a $40 a night room, Orbitz has an international hotel coupon that takes $200 off your room, for bookings of 5 nights or more.

www.orbitz.com

Use promo code 200INTL. Or they have a $75 off 3 days, 75INTL (The room needs to cost at least $40 a night for the $200 discount, or $25 a night for the $75). Not all hotels participate, but many do. I think this code will work worldwide, but probably not for hotels in the US.

Works for Aston Atrium, Sparks, Ciputra and many other hotels. The pricing is higher than Kaha, so make sure it's a deal before you book, after applying the discount. You prepay the room, but can cancel with a $25 charge.

Member #4351
08-23-07, 23:09
Thanks Jaimito, just used it for my Jakarta booking.

Abeernink
09-03-07, 14:28
Hi guys,

I will be arriving in Jakarta next week. Hope to meet up with some senior mongerers among you to explore the Jakarta scene.

I hope I can hook up with a Jakarta expert. Anyone got time next week?

Kind regards

Mighty Spearsman
09-05-07, 16:26
Hi guys,

I will be arriving in Jakarta next week. Hope to meet up with some senior mongerers among you to explore the Jakarta scene.

I hope I can hook up with a Jakarta expert. Anyone got time next week?

Kind regards
Please define "next week"!

If you'll be here by the Sept. 7-8-9 weekend, then you should be ok.

However, most of the MPs, spas, etc, will close down by Sept. 10th or so (depending on the place) as the fasting month of Ramadan starts on the evening of Sept. 12th. Bars and massage places that are in the "star" hotels will remain open, also the Fortune Spa (across from Le Meridien) should also remain open.

Please read the Jakarta thread for more details on how to find girls during Ramadan - it's possible but not as easy as the rest of the year.

Abeernink
09-07-07, 23:24
When will you be in town?Hi Alvinyanto,

I will be in Jakarta from September 10th till 15th.

Bkk212
09-08-07, 05:46
As promised my report on Retro night club.

It no longer exists. The Crowne Plaza suggested Dragonfly and Vertigo. Vertigo is the closest it's in Plaza Semmanggi.

Eric Emp
09-28-07, 16:20
Hi,

I am planning to Visit BATAM the weekend of Nov 2nd. Any one planning to stay there durring same time and wants to hook up ?

//Eric

ABCinLA
10-18-07, 22:22
Gonna be visiting Jakarta for the first time in Jan 2008. Is it better/cheaper to book a hotel room online before I get there or do it at the general hotel counter when I land at the airport?

Fast Eddie 48
10-22-07, 16:36
Any one know any deal on air fare Jarkata to Bali or contact for a travel agent in Jarkata.

Fast eddie 48

Mighty Spearsman
10-23-07, 07:18
Any one know any deal on air fare Jarkata to Bali or contact for a travel agent in Jarkarta.

Fast eddie 48
In this morning's Jakarta Post newspaper is an advertisement for inexpensive air fares for Jakarta-Bali on Air Asia, try www.airasia.com

You could also go to the web site for Garuda Airlines, which is the national airline for Indonesia, http://www.garuda-indonesia.com

They have at least 12 flights a day to Bali and offer very competitive prices, especially if you're willing to fly during off-hours (for example, a late flight on a Friday afternoon would be more expensive than a mid-morning flight).

A good travel agent is Vayatours.

Lots of good info on Bali here on the board, I recommend you read the recent posts by the respected senior member Prof. Designer.

1Ball
10-23-07, 09:45
Fast Eddie, I just bought a O/W from CGK to DPS on Lion air, online, for 325,000 Rps.

Mighty Spearsman
10-23-07, 11:49
Fast Eddie, I just bought a O/W from CGK to DPS on Lion air, online, for 325,000 Rps.
Translation: "CGK" is the main airport for Jakarta, named Sukarno-Hatta Airport, while "DPS" is Denpasar, the main airport for Bali located in the southern part of the island (just south of Kuta where much of the action is).

325,000 rupiah is just over US $36 at current exchange rates, not bad! Lion Air is an ok airline.

The Air Asia advertisement quotes a fare of "from 149,000 rupiah one way," around US $16.50 but I would venture that that price is limited to only a few seats. Still, any fare under $50 is a bargain.

1Ball
10-23-07, 13:07
Thanks, Mighty, though Fast Eddie is all over Asia and I figured he would know the airport codes.

You have to watch out with Air Asia. They might bre offerring a price of 16.00$, but once the taxes are added on, you can pretty much triple or quadruple that.

Oyenk
10-23-07, 15:15
Just info for international tickets,

Avia tour also sells competitive price for international flights, their phone numbers : 021 422 3888, 422 3838.

web : http://www.avia-tour.com/

Prince2
11-02-07, 20:35
Fellas

After help from the board i have finalised my travel plans. I'll be camped at the Mercure Resko and will abe around for 9 nights. If anyone is around and wants to hook up let me know

cheers

JamesBonks
12-06-07, 03:07
Fellas

After help from the board i have finalised my travel plans. I'll be camped at the Mercure Resko and will abe around for 9 nights. If anyone is around and wants to hook up let me know

cheersHellow fellow ring bearers,

myself and a sidekick will weave thru the Jakarta jungle tonite.

If any of you of the same kind, please join us ;)

My no: 6210 1115 3987 1821 (not sure why so long, copied from my sim card)

We will spent the night at Hayam Wuruk (Mercure Rekso).

I am humbled by all the great FR's by wise wizards

Till then,

JamesBonk of the Baggins

p/s: Bro Prince, u there too tonite? Buzz me ok. ciao

Sapperken
02-24-08, 14:51
I'm going to be in JKT from the evening of Wed 19/03/08 until the afternoon of Sun 23/03/08. I've not finalized by mongering itinerary yet but it won'be cast in stone anyway. If anyone wants to hook up please contact me. I'll be staying at Mercure Rekso, JL Hayam Wuruk.

SK

Cheap Meat
04-23-08, 08:34
Hey all. Cheap Meat is cuming to Indonesia tomorrow. I'll be like a fish out of water there cuz I've never been there before. Where should I head first?

I need to find a real cheap place to crash in Jakarta. Do you think I should go to Jalan Jaksa (spell? )? Oh and where are some good places to find some low cost action with the local women? Do they have karaokes/brothels like in Thailand? And where are some good discos to party at?

Thanks.

Cheap Meat

Lama Di Bali
04-24-08, 03:58
[QUOTE=Cheap Meat]Hey all. Cheap Meat is cuming to Indonesia tomorrow. /QUOTE]

The knuckle-dragging neanderthal is is about to pollute our shores.

This is the man who fucked a Thai girl and in order not to pay her, drove her miles out into the boonies and then pushed her off his motorbike and left her.

And then brags about it.

Nice man.

Let's hope one of the Blok M heavies cuts his cheap meat off.

Scooter Pie
04-29-08, 03:10
I'll be staying at the Gran Mahakam/Sofitel (a stone's throw from Blok M). I'll be in Jakarta for nearly 3 weeks starting June 7th.

I'm a 34yo professional male so if you need a wingman, or out of the kindness of your heart want to show me the local hotspots where the women are hiding shoot me a PM me.

Garson
08-02-08, 13:18
Will be in Bali 25th to 31st August.

Anyone there for beer and hunting?

Kumar Sat Fun
08-06-08, 12:10
Hi,

I am visiting East Kalimantan for the first time and am interested to know if there are any good bars/ known good girls for a pick up! If posible their rates etc. Will post back pics if successful!

Ziegenhalter
08-10-08, 19:20
Hi,

Will visit Surabaya first week in September, any member to meet?

Can somebody recommend a budget hotel, near Dolly or near Moro Senang?

OnlyMe
08-17-08, 17:40
All Bros.

I'm visiting Jakarta on 22-25 Aug. I'm not an expert but used to frequent Jakarta 7-8 years ago. So, my info most of it are outdated. I'm learning new things here too.

Anyone care to meet up for beer or monger. It normally helps for more fun to go hunting with pal (s).

Any one keen please PM me. Thanks

Cheers

Mighty Spearsman
08-18-08, 05:42
Hi,

I hope that you know that the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan starts on Sept. 1st and continues until Sept. 30th, then there's a five-day holiday. Things should be pretty slow during the first week of Sept.

Please write a post of your activities during your visit, since most mongers don't get to visit Surabaya. I'm curious as to whether Dolly shuts down completely or is partially open during Ramadan.

Sorry, don't know much about hotels in Surabaya, but even the top hotels (Sheraton, Marriott) might be reasonably-priced.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Menteng
08-18-08, 19:42
Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, the street directly to Dolly is jalan Pasar Kembang. I stayed in one of the several low-priced hotels in that street, but I have forgotten the name of it. Maybe Google can help?

Aakumu
08-19-08, 04:23
All Bros.

I'm visiting Jakarta on 22-25 Aug. I'm not an expert but used to frequent Jakarta 7-8 years ago. So, my info most of it are outdated. I'm learning new things here too.

Anyone care to meet up for beer or monger. It normally helps for more fun to go hunting with pal (s).

Any one keen please PM me. Thanks

CheersHi bro,

If there is anything else you might just PM me lah. Easy I will help.

I will be there on the 20th but you are in the 22th cannot meet up.

So sorry.

My humble two cents.

Traveller6951
09-08-08, 02:13
Hi brothers,

Anybody interested to meet up for mongering in TJ Bali the end the OCT.

I am coming from U.K.

Mighty Spearsman
09-11-08, 05:14
Hi brothers,

Anybody interested to meet up for mongering in TJ Bali the end the OCT.

I am coming from U.K.
Just curious - who are you? You've only written one post, and all we know is that you are coming from U.K., which may or may not mean that you are British.

Member #3088
09-16-08, 14:48
Anyone interested, please pm me. I am a resident in jakarta, fairly experienced, but need an excuse to go mongering (as in, 'going out for a beer with xxx, dear'), as am under surveillance by my wife! I live in central jakarta, speak good indonesian, and have frequented some of the usual places described in this forum.

Thanks,

Prince2
09-27-08, 19:36
Well guys i'm lucky enough to have wrangled 3 weeks off work and plan on spending it knee deep with SYT's in Jakarta.

I arrive on the 31st oct and plan to rotate between the Kota area during the day and the Blok at night.......just like last time :) I also hope to check out a few regular clubs and try my luck with the regulars/semi pros

If anyone is around and wants to hook up with an easy going, youngish monger, who still likes to party then let me know. I always find it more enjoyable with a few like minded buddies in tow.

I hail from the UK and speak no Bahsa, but that did not stop me having a blast on my virgin trip.

Gringoguy
09-29-08, 00:18
all bros.

i'm visiting jakarta on 22-25 aug. i'm not an expert but used to frequent jakarta 7-8 years ago. so, my info most of it are outdated. i'm learning new things here too.

anyone care to meet up for beer or monger. it normally helps for more fun to go hunting with pal (s).

any one keen please pm me. thanks

cheersi will be in jakarta between oct 19-24. is there decent hotel (with high speed internet in room) near these hot-spots :)

John Aldrich
09-29-08, 15:14
i will be in jakarta between oct 19-24. is there decent hotel (with high speed internet in room) near these hot-spots :)

rttf. it means read the f....n forum

Mighty Spearsman
09-29-08, 15:23
i will be in jakarta between oct 19-24. is there decent hotel (with high speed internet in room) near these hot-spots :)
you are lucky! the indonesia board has an excellent "jakarta - hotels" thread that is easy to read.

if you really are too lazty to read, try mercure-rekso or le meridien hotel.

in return for the info you get from isg, please write a post of your experiences in jakarta.

Rimzalia
09-30-08, 21:03
Folks,

I wrote my personal finding between my session in HDY and CGK in the Thailand/Hadyai forum for your consideration. To me and in short, CGK girls are more "value service" than their counterpart in HDY. However, I have to exclude the transport cost in this comparison.

Xdentx
10-05-08, 23:56
I arrive in Jakarta today, Oct 6, after two weeks in the Philippines. This is my first trip to Indonesia and I'll be here (Jakarta and Bali) for two weeks as well. I'm staying in the Blok M area and will probably focus my attention in that area. If anyone wants to get together for a drink and to compare notes, send me a pm. I'm early 60's, in good shape, and have had some posts nominated for reports of distinction. I've read how spread out the city is....how heavy traffic can be....and how parts of Jakarta can be a little edgy. Wouldn't mind scoping out areas other than Blok M if I had a wingman.

Gringoguy
10-06-08, 04:03
Staying in LM/Jakarta between Oct 19-22 and Nov 14-19. visited Jkt couple of times. If anyone wants to get together for a drink and compare notes, send me a pm. hoping to check out a few regular clubs, mongering as usual and try my luck with the regulars/semi pros.

RodneyRude
10-29-08, 02:07
I will be there between 5th and 25th november.

i sent you a pm.

Is anyone else going to be around at that time and looking for a wingman?

Rude

Gringoguy
11-03-08, 09:59
I am still debating if I should go to JKT or Manila.

Will keep you posted.

I will be there between 5th and 25th november.

i sent you a pm.

Is anyone else going to be around at that time and looking for a wingman?

Rude

RodneyRude
11-05-08, 02:40
In my opinion Jakarta wins hands down, all bar LA Cafe in Ermita Manila that is and if anyones been there I'm sure they will know what I mean. You just can't beat Jakarta for sheer volume of available women and there so sweet and naive in the nicest way. Prices are pretty similar but I would trust an indo chick far more than a Filipino anyday and I've spent plenty of time in both places. Jakarta is probably the best place on the planet for scoring freebies and mall hunting. Anyway those are my thoughts, if I have a choice and I do regularly I choose Jakarta.

Rude

JoseMarti
11-07-08, 18:02
Hi,

I plan to be in Jakarta 12-18 Nov. Anyone up for a drink and go hunting?

This is my first time there so I have been RTFF and taking notes.

-JM

Bkk212
12-12-08, 04:07
Will be in JKT from 27 Dec., 2008, anyone want to get together, please let me know.

Not sure where I will be staying as yet so PM me and I will contact you when I get there.

Looking for some hot spots on the 31st December so any suggestions would be welcomed.

Cali41
01-23-09, 10:37
Hi There,

I've been to Jakarta a few times (5th trip in 2 years)and will be staying in the Kota area. I normally do the Kota scene (Travel, BM, Stadium, Sari Ayu, Royal, etc.)...Will occasionally hit Blok M, CJ's, BATs.

Be nice to have a wingman (local expats and/or ISG board member) to join me and check out the above places.

PM me if interested and will exchange contact info.

Cheers,

Cali

Phantomtiger2
01-24-09, 00:14
Can't seem to locate any decent airline deals departing from Angeles city (Philippine) or perhaps from Manila (if I have to) to either Surabaya or Bali. (plan to skip Jakarta if possible.)
Any ideas? let me know.
Thanks all.

PT

Dorman
01-24-09, 04:20
Can't seem to locate any decent airline deals departing from Angeles city (Philippine) or perhaps from Manila (if I have to) to either Surabaya or Bali. (plan to skip Jakarta if possible.)
Any ideas? let me know.
Thanks all.

PT

If you're prepared to go through Singapore I would imagine you would have no difficulties, I doubt if there are direct flights from Manila to Bali or Surabaya though.

Jaimito Cartero
01-24-09, 05:18
Doesn't Air Asia (or some other LCC), fly out of the old air base? I'd check connections through SIN, KUL and maybe HKG.

1Ball
01-24-09, 07:48
JC is correct. Air Asia flies out of Clark to BKK, and they just started a non stop from BKK to Bali 3 days ago.
Might want to check Jet Star via SIN also.

Offshore Swell
01-25-09, 13:57
Gentlemen

Anybody interested in teaming up to find some young pretty Jakarta sweetie who for copious amounts of cash would present all her holes for a spot of sandwich fun.

Am not into rough or demeaning sex but would love to fill up some pretty young thing with cock. But she must be pretty

Caucasian, straight with no gay aspirations but comfortable with MFM. 40yrs, not fat and hung.

I have some business in jakarta sometime around 20 Feb for a few days. If anybody is interested and it is genuine then please PM.

Best regards OS

Phantomtiger2
01-28-09, 01:56
Thanks guys, but I had already tried some of the suggestions before I posted my question. Trying to get a direct flight to save time without having to transfer to other flights. Didn't really want to stop in BKK and Sgn as my time is very limited for my next trip to Asia. But guess I don't have too much of a choice.
Thanks anyway.

PT

Fast Eddie 48
02-26-09, 22:59
Thanks guys, but I had already tried some of the suggestions before I posted my question. Trying to get a direct flight to save time without having to transfer to other flights. Didn't really want to stop in BKK and Sgn as my time is very limited for my next trip to Asia. But guess I don't have too much of a choice.

Thanks anyway.

PTTo PT

The best options is go to Manila and take Pal or Garuda air change at Jarkata or Singapore ,there are no direct flight from Clark or manila .

Fast eddie 48

Sol111
03-15-09, 00:05
Will be in Jakarta March 30 for about 4 nights thereafter. PM me if you wanna get a beer.

Bangit09
03-15-09, 18:05
First off. Love this site. Second. I'm now on to Dollys. Any mongers around and want to visit Dolly in the next 4 days let me know. I plan to spend some good hours there.

Marlboro3800
03-16-09, 15:40
Will be in Jakarta March 30 for about 4 nights thereafter. PM me if you wanna get a beer.Hi all jakarta lovers.

I can help with the following.

1. Car rental with driver.

2. Golf bookings with discounted rates.

3. Hotel bookings..3 star to 5 star and service apartments.

4. And of course escorts and Jakarta Underground needs.

I also provide Romancing golf package , Executive Golf Vacation .with option of all Night Pleasure party.. (devil)

Our service is provided for Jakarta , Jogya and bandung

You have clients or customers you need to pamper while on holiday.let me know.

Let me know at least 1 week inadvance to make arrangement for golf , hotel and car rental if needed.

Drop email [Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Stoker Star
03-16-09, 18:57
Will be in Jakarta April 26 thru May 1. Anyone wanting to meet up and share storys and beer pm me.

Stoker Star

Member #4166
03-20-09, 20:30
You're right on the money with those comments, Rude. Jakarta DOES beat Manila and all the other familiar Asian hotspots hands down. Certainly for this 59 year old bule anyway. That's why I've made my home here. Local chicks are very attractive, and friendly, especially in the big shopping malls. For them to have a 'bule' (white guy) as a boyfriend is actually a status symbol. Age and looks aren't really that important here, unlike Manila (very cold and unfriendly, imho). And if you want p4p, there are no shortage of options either, such as CJ'S, Bats, Block M etc. Kind of like the best of both worlds. You've just got to make sure that your room is not too close to the speakers. Can get a little noisy, 5 times a day. Esp the 4. 30 am 'show'. LOL

David Francis

Sapperken
03-21-09, 15:17
I'm in town tues/wed/thur 21 departing 24 April. Would value the opportunity to meet and share entertainment experiences with like minded members. PM me if you are going to be around and want to hook up. I'm staying at the Mercure Rekso so you can bet that I will be warming up at Kartika on arrival.

SK

Sapperken
03-21-09, 15:25
Hi all jakarta lovers.

I can help with the following.

1. Car rental with driver.

I'm interested to find out costs for car/driver. Ante up for membership and get PM rights and send me a message.

SK

Sol111
03-21-09, 22:28
Off topic, but where does one get laundry done? I'm staying in central Jakarta, just south of Monas next week.

GregLondon
03-22-09, 16:18
Hi guys,

I'm in Thailand right now and have about 6 weeks before I must return to Europe. Getting a little jaded with the Thai scene and besides I need to renew my visa so planning a trip elsewhere in SEA for 4. 6 weeks.

The Phils and Indonesia are top of the list (I was in Cambodia for a month in Feb). China is also a possibility but I'm afraid it'll be rather expensive given the way the currency has been appreciating and it's always a bit hit and miss as in my view the Chinese P4P market is a washout.

I've been to both Phils and Indo before but that was quite a few years ago and would like people's views on their relative merits.

As far as I can recall the main problem with Phils was the terrible food and rather overpriced accommodation. But the girls speak English and are often very passionate. There is also the possibility of picking up girls all over the place which I didn't find in Indo.

If I go to Indo is Jakarta the best place to head for? How does Surabaya compare? I've had a desire to travel around Flores, but I presume there is not much available talent there so one would have to try and find a gf willing to accompany you from somewhere else. How is the scene in Bali nowadays?

For anyone with Phils experience, I'm thinking of Manila- Cebu. CDO. Davao any comments on these?

John Aldrich
03-22-09, 18:12
I'm interested to find out costs for car/driver. Ante up for membership and get PM rights and send me a message.

SK

Depending upon the type/size of the car, the monthly rental out of Jakarta would be between IDR 2.9 million for an AVanza upto IDR 15 Million per month for a Merc. The driver would cost about IDR 2 Million per month for a 10 hour duration.

In case you take a car out of Jakarta, meaning Bekasi, Karawang or Purwakarta, then an Avanza would cost @ IDR 2.5 Million, an Innova @ 4.5 Million upto a Merc at @ 12 Million. The driver would cost @ IDR 1.1 to 1.5 million per month, depending upon the city. The difference in the driver cost is on account of the locval UMR varying. UMR is Minimum wage.

I would suggest, just pick up a Blue Bird or a Silver Bird, which is on call 24 hours and is much cheaper. Or just rent a car from Blue bird. They have weekly, daily and monthly tariffs, without the flag down.

Sapperken
03-22-09, 21:34
I would suggest, just pick up a Blue Bird or a Silver Bird, which is on call 24 hours and is much cheaper. Or just rent a car from Blue bird. They have weekly, daily and monthly tariffs, without the flag down.

Thanks for the guidance J.

What should I expect to pay for a Bluebird with driver for a day? This could well suit my needs.

SK

John Aldrich
03-23-09, 17:26
Thanks for the guidance J.

What should I expect to pay for a Bluebird with driver for a day? This could well suit my needs.

SK

In case you are hiring a blue bird for a day, then you might as well flag down a blue bird for the full day and pay by the metre. They will wait wherever you tell them to. A Silver bird would be a better bet, since most of them are a Merc. But in case you want a full day private car without a metre, then you will have to go in for a Golden Bird. That would depend on the distance. You could probably call +62 21 7981234 and they will give you the details.

Cheers,

Sapperken
03-23-09, 20:08
In case you are hiring a blue bird for a day, then you might as well flag down a blue bird for the full day and pay by the metre. They will wait wherever you tell them to. A Silver bird would be a better bet, since most of them are a Merc. But in case you want a full day private car without a metre, then you will have to go in for a Golden Bird. That would depend on the distance. You could probably call +62 21 7981234 and they will give you the details.

Cheers,

Excellent information. Just what I need. Thanks very much John Aldrich

SK

Bintang4
03-23-09, 21:37
I am planning to visit Batam from 9-11 April, but I am told Indonesia has general elections on 9th April. Any suggestions from senior's, will this be a good weekend or should I avoid travel to Indonesia during this period.

Thanks in advance

Bintang

Member #3088
03-24-09, 00:37
I am planning to visit Batam from 9-11 April, but I am told Indonesia has general elections on 9th April. Any suggestions from senior's, will this be a good weekend or should I avoid travel to Indonesia during this period.

Thanks in advance

BintangYou should be OK in cities and large towns.

In remote areas, you might be suspected as 'provokator'!

Mighty Spearsman
03-25-09, 19:48

Cheers,
John Aldrich has a good suggestion - hiring a Bluebird and keeping it for several hours will not cost that much. Last year (2008) I did so and found that the cost of "waiting" was only about 20,000 rupiah per hour on the meter, which is less than $2 US. The per hour "wait" cost may have increased since then, but I'm sure that it's not that much more.

I believe that the per hour "wait" cost for a Silver Bird is 30,000 - 35,000 rupiah per hour, also cheap

Theniteman
03-26-09, 03:55
Paging RGBBURN: I'm not able to acccess dragon ladies site to retrieve your message, so email your message to me.

Fred

Globetrotter13
03-29-09, 21:54
This is my first post, but I have been a frequent reader of this forum. All the advises given by the members help a lot. Thanks!

I will be in Jakarta from 2nd to the 6th of April. My hotel is the Grand Mahakam. It would be great to meet for a beer and enjoy the various entertainment opportunities. Please PM me if you are interested!

Globetrotter13

Sapperken
03-30-09, 00:03
I'll be around Jakarta late April 21-24 if anyone is up for a beer. Staying in Mercure Rekso, jl Hayam Wuruk.

SK

Jakarta For
03-31-09, 19:06
Hi, how are you guys?

I am really glad that I am a member here of this forum and I really wanna say well done to all of you.

I am coming to jakarta from April 7 until April 21 for two weeks. I really would like to go around and have fun.

I can not PM anyone of you even I was trying but I have to be full membership for that.

Please PM if you would like to meet and guide me around.

Take care all of you,

Best wishes.

Memo

LukeSkyWanker
05-26-09, 15:16
Hi Guys, spending 3 nights in Surabaya then hoping to head to Bali on the Muitiara timur train, I believe they have a business class fare. Has anybody any experience of this train, if the train is no good I will use Mandala air to fly to denpassar. I would prefer the train as you have the chance to see a bit more countryside and bumo into a few local snake riders.

May the force be with you.

Siepko Bach
06-06-09, 13:50
Train is very comfortable in Ekeskutif class (110.000 Rp) and OK in Business (75.000). I assume you know that you still have to take a ferry to Bali.

Hi Guys, spending 3 nights in Surabaya then hoping to head to Bali on the Muitiara timur train, I believe they have a business class fare. Has anybody any experience of this train, if the train is no good I will use Mandala air to fly to denpassar. I would prefer the train as you have the chance to see a bit more countryside and bumo into a few local snake riders.

Fast Eddie 48
06-09-09, 20:07
Train is very comfortable in Ekeskutif class (110. 000 Rp) and OK in Business (75. 000). I assume you know that you still have to take a ferry to Bali.Siepko bach,

Lion air have cheap fare aorund 340, 000 one way, it is only a 45 min flight, there are 5 airline that fly this route no need to waste time on the train and ferry to get to Bali.

Fast Eddie 48

LukeSkyWanker
06-10-09, 17:45
Cheers guys for the info, stuck in the UK at the moment till the 20th June I have had trouble before with lion air accepting credit cards, last year I was planned to go to Angeles but ended up in Pattaya due to not be able to book Lion air.

Siepko Bach
06-12-09, 10:06
Just for the record: it wasn't me who considered going by train.

Siepko bach,

Lion air have cheap fare aorund 340, 000 one way, it is only a 45 min flight, there are 5 airline that fly this route no need to waste time on the train and ferry to get to Bali.

Fast Eddie 48

Bleepapa
07-09-09, 06:49
First posting. If I'm posting in the wrong thread... well, I dunno.

I need to know if there's any hotels to avoid in Bali because the hotel have rules regarding female guests?

Should I just try to figure out if it's a family hotel and then stay away? (I'm reading about The Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta on their website and they keep repeating the word "kids" ... I guess that's a hint, right?)

Regards from a Swede that's bored with blondes...

FriendlyPlanet
07-22-09, 11:39
I'll be around Jakarta July 31 - Aug 2 if anyone is up for a beer or going iut mongering. Staying in Mercure Rekso, jl Hayam Wuruk.

Normad2020
07-24-09, 06:12
Friends......

I will be in Pontianak for the first time in mid-September 2009 and will be staying at either Hotel Orchardz or Hotel Garuda. I tried to search through the forum and there are very little information on the Pontianak scene.

My questions are:

(1) Could anyone comment on which hotel would be better in terms of opportunities to meet "cewek" and which hotel have better night-time entertainment?

(2) Where would you suggest I go at night (if both hotels proved boring) for drinks and pick-ups given the fact that it is in the middle of the "fasting month"?

(3) Any good massage places (eg. "Panti Pijat") in Pontianak that I can try?

(4) Any possible FL contacts will be a great help.....

Hope someone out there could help. I will post my FR once I have return from Pontianak (with or without any "sexperience"...).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
normad2020

Lala Bay
07-28-09, 15:40
Hey FriendlyPlanet,

I'll be in the Mercure on the same weekend. Was planning to go with a mate who decided to be to scared after the bombings. Would be up for a beer for sure (first time in Jakarta and no idea what to do! ).

FriendlyPlanet
07-29-09, 07:36
Hey FriendlyPlanet,

I'll be in the Mercure on the same weekend. Was planning to go with a mate who decided to be to scared after the bombings. Would be up for a beer for sure (first time in Jakarta and no idea what to do! ).

Lala,

Well, the first thing you need to do is subscribe to a membership at ISG, that way you can receive and send PM's. It's $20 a year, but you will get back the cost of the subscription many times over in valuable information.

If you can't get that done by this weekend, I'll take a walk through the Mercure lobby at 9 am on Saturday morning. But a PM is a much better way to coordinate with local mongers.

Friendly

BurnMax2007
08-12-09, 13:22
Hi,

I will be in Jakarta from August 12 - August 21 for the first time. Let me know if someone would like to get together.

Thanks

Wandering_Brit
10-01-09, 19:45
I'll be in Jakarta around 20-28 January next year. Long way ahead I know, but anyone else expecting to be there around that time is welcome to link up and we can visit some of the attractions together.

WB

Muz53
10-01-09, 20:41
I will be arriving in Bangkok on 10/13/09 and after one week stay will drive to Pattaya. I am a 53 years old indian origin male. I am seeking for any man to share plans with. Please let me know.

Xerus
10-02-09, 03:00
I'll be around Jakarta Nov 26 - 28, if anyone is up for a drink or going out mongering. Staying in Mercure Rekso, jl Hayam Wuruk. PM me . !

Xerus

Muz53
10-03-09, 20:20
I will arrive in Jakarta on November 9 and plan to stay for about 7 days. I am thinking to go to Bandung and Joga after that. I am not sure about the hotels yet. I am Indian but US citizen, and 53 years old and am looking for any member for sharing.

Will appreciate any responses.

KL Guy
10-04-09, 11:56
I will be arriving in Bangkok on 10/13/09 and after one week stay will drive to Pattaya. I am a 53 years old indian origin male. I am seeking for any man to share plans with. Please let me know.

This is the Indonesian thread if you're confused!

Gladiatoria
10-05-09, 15:54
I'll be around Jakarta Nov 26 - 28, if anyone is up for a drink or going out mongering. Staying in Mercure Rekso, jl Hayam Wuruk. PM me . !

XerusOh mine I will be there around 28th the earliest.

I am from Singapore.

Gladiatoria
10-05-09, 15:58
Will be at jkt-bandung for 1 week at least.

Meet up for anything.

FriendlyPlanet
10-07-09, 10:54

]This is the Indonesian thread if you're confused!

Not only the wrong forum, but vague on intentions, sexually ambigious and a little scary!

Here's my travel plan announcement, which I think is the right way to do it-

I'll be in Jkt Oct 14-15, probably staying at the Merxure (can anyone confirm that the elevator construction is complete?), so if anyone would like to get together for a night of beers and mongering (with girls!), please inbox me.

Friendly

Prince2
10-27-09, 23:52
Guys

As per heading, i will be in J town from November 14th. Will be camped at the Mercure Resko and plan to focus on the Kota/penjay areas

This will be my 3rd visit so i know my way around but welcome the company of fellow ISG members for a beer or two

PM me if you will be around

KL Guy
11-01-09, 18:12
PM me if your interested to meet up and share/exchange contacts!

KL Guy

FieldMouse
11-05-09, 11:32
Woohoo, the mouse is eeking his way back to Jakarta for 2 weeks of ball draining fun. I've been away for 1 year, so just need some refreshers. Wheres the best place for viagra up there now, I used to get it at ambo mall, 200k for 4 tabs, can anyone give me the latest on that scene? I'll be staying at kuningan and will be mobile so anywhere is ok. Next, the blok, is it still the place to go, my bar, top gun etc? I will RTFF, but just so happy to find out just now that I'm going back for work hehehe, I'm sure you understand. Is santoso on Dr Murwardi still a good place? Yes, yes, I know RTFF heheh.

Thanks in advance.

Fieldmouse

Retgilpo
11-08-09, 19:58
Hi you all.

July 2010 I will go for 3 weeks on holiday and MY WIFE WIL STICK ON MY SIDE because

Untill now I red in this forum I should go to look arround in Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Kuta (not on saterday+Sunday) en maybe Seminiak. AM I right?

Why I don't leave my wife which I married for 30 years? I fall in love with the first skinny hooker/SW and after 2 days meeting them it feels like being married again for 30 years again.

Thanks for all tips and take them double next time (1 for me.) you lucky singles. Ronald.

Ice Raj
11-09-09, 09:44
Hai All,

Headin to Indo paradise of Medan...lookin forward to ball busting action...from 19th to 21st November 09...any regulars goin around d same time...give me a buzz here...cheers dudes...

Regards,
Ice

Koperen Ko
11-11-09, 00:52
Woohoo, the mouse is eeking his way back to Jakarta for 2 weeks of ball draining fun. I've been away for 1 year, so just need some refreshers. Wheres the best place for viagra up there now, I used to get it at ambo mall, 200k for 4 tabs, can anyone give me the latest on that scene? I'll be staying at kuningan and will be mobile so anywhere is ok. Next, the blok, is it still the place to go, my bar, top gun etc? I will RTFF, but just so happy to find out just now that I'm going back for work hehehe, I'm sure you understand. Is santoso on Dr Murwardi still a good place? Yes, yes, I know RTFF heheh.

Thanks in advance.

FieldmouseGo to Lokasari Plaza on Jalan Mangga Besar in North Jakarta.

When you walk from Jalan Mangga Besar towards the Plaza turn left before entering. You will see a market on your left hand. In the last row there is a stall with a sign "dokter Viagra". Usually the stall-keeper is asleep behind the counter so do not hesitate to wake him.

He will sell you any amount of Viagra, Cialis or other goodies.

Unfortunately I forgot how much I paid the last time for a whole bottle of Viagra (also for use when I returned home), but apparently it did not made much of an impression on me.

Good luck.

John Aldrich
11-12-09, 17:40

Thanks in advance.

Fieldmouse

Still available in Mal Ambassador at 200K for 4 pills. Both Viagra and Cialis.

Cheers

Vulcanizer
11-13-09, 18:59
Hi Bros,

In jkta Idul Addah weekend (27-29), 1st time in a long while.....

Would sure appreciate some friendly faced beers, pool and what have you...

1st and last rounds are on me!

V

Ice Raj
11-16-09, 10:40
Hai All,

Headin to Indo paradise of Medan...lookin forward to ball busting action...from 19th to 21st November 09...any regulars goin around d same time...give me a buzz here...cheers dudes...

Regards,
Ice

Guys,

Anyone here care for some beers? Shall be at Danau Toba Hotel 19-21st Nov. 09. Buzz me here.

Cheers,
Ice

Rocking Sam
12-19-09, 18:00
Hi Rocking Sam here,

I shall be checking out Medan from 13th-21st Feb 2010 next year. So if anyone interested to have a drink or maybe we can monger together, give me a tinkle. Looking forward to a super duper time when in medan. Ciao.

Regards,

Sam

Wandering_Brit
12-21-09, 22:36
I'll be in JKT the last week of January. Anyone fancy meeting up for a beer and maybe see the sights one evening, leave me a PM and we'll hopefully hook up.

WB

DutchBule
12-28-09, 04:09
I will be in JKT end of december, with a small trip to Sumatra and then back to JKT, if anyone is up for a drink just let me now!

Offshore Swell
01-13-10, 13:38
Would anybody like to share a girl who might do DP this weekend(15. 16 Jan)

Will be in JKTA, Hotel Mulia., I have no idea where to find such a girl but if anybody knows one & is up for it feel free to PM. Am 44, not fat, not bi.

OS

In One Life
01-22-10, 14:21
Hi,

My plan will be as follows : arrival to JKT 11Feb - 13

Bali 13-16

JKT 16-19

Any body intersted pls reply.

Mantid
02-04-10, 14:09
I have just arrived in Jakarta. If interested in male companions of the mongering kind, let me know.

Will be in Yojakarta too.

Then Bali for some scuba.

Sol111
02-11-10, 03:03
Will arrive JKT on March 29 if anyone wants to meet.

Member #3088
02-16-10, 12:52
Just for entertainment, I thought I would report on results of poll from an indonesian mongering site. It asks, 'what is you favorite type of place for fooling around', and lists the following types:

1. shooting gallery
2. massage parlor with ++
3. massage parlor where you have to coax (and pay) the girl for extras (literally "SSI" or 'speak like a devil')
4. spa with packet ++
5. spa where you have to coax (and pay) the girl for extras (SSI)

The favorite was the shooting gallery, but not by a wide margin.

In my experience, you can't always tell whether the ++ is included in the price at a massage parlor or spa until you go inside and ask. Sometimes location is good indicator, but not always. The difference between a spa and a massage parlor is just in the quality of facilities.

I'd guess the mongers (mostly foreign) reading this site are usually going to pick up bars--which are more or less analogous to shooting galleries.

Vulcanizer
02-22-10, 19:09
Anyone know of cheap flights direct from Indonesia to Manila?
thanks....
V

FriendlyPlanet
02-23-10, 06:32
Anyone know of cheap flights direct from Indonesia to Manila?
thanks....
V

Cebu Pacific runs around $150 round trip, if you get the advance purchase Promo Fare. Of course, it's a 4 hour red eye- ouch!

Louie OK
02-25-10, 20:10
Hello there fellow mongering gentlemen,

Next week I'll be coming to the country for the first time and wouldn't mind meeting up for at least a brew or two. For any ex-Pats &/or experienced ISG brothers in Jakarta who are up for helping a newbie get his "sea legs", there will be much gratitude for their efforts. (It's been over 20 years since having been anywhere in Asia.)

I've a lot of reading to do here on the ISG and haven't even my accommodations yet. Yeah, I must be nuts. Staying in hostels and non-luxury hotels have been my normal mode when traveling and I hope to find something along those lines. I've at least a month to find my way around.

Any suggestions or advise are always welcome. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Sol111
02-26-10, 08:32
Bobisee I tried to PM you. It says you must clean out your mailbox.

Louie OK
02-26-10, 18:05
Okay, there should be room again. Thanks Sol111.

Bobisee I tried to PM you. It says you must clean out your mailbox.

KL Guy
03-01-10, 20:49
Will be in Jakarta from 11th March till 4th April. Please PM me if you're in town and wanna meet up!

Dperformance
03-03-10, 06:19
Klguy,

I will be there from 10-12 March, if you want, we can hook up for a few drinks on 11th. I'm there every month for work. I usually meet up with another forumer there from KL. He's there every month as well.

I can't PM you as I'm not subscribed here. You can pm me with your email, I'll give you my details and Jakarta hp number contact.

Dperformance
03-03-10, 06:32
Bro KL Guy,

I can't pm you as I'm not subscribed. Will be in Jakarta on 10-12 March. Pm me with your email, will give you my contact no. M'sia & Jakarta hp. Can meet up on 11th for some drinks & laughs.

===============================================

Hi Dperformance,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #3439
03-26-10, 22:19
I will be in Jakarta from 3/31-4/5. I'd like to meet up with some other ISG members for beer and we can go visit some places together if you want.

This is my first time doing Jakarta and first time in SEA, but I have hobbied extensively elsewhere and am coming to Jakarta specifically looking for new adventures, so it will be fun. PM me and we'll meet up.

Sapperken
03-27-10, 18:53
Hi Guys

I'll be back in town for a full 6 days of fun between 19-24 April 2010.I hHave got an open view on itinerary but will include AFF and AE contacts, visits to old haunts and forays into new:- Kartika, Alexis, Maribaya among the old and as I've never done other than eat in Blok M that area will be high on my agenda for the week. I have never had the karaoke experience eaither but reluctant to try it on my own.

I'll be staying at my usual Mercure Rekso on jl. Hayam Wuruk (GBP 185 for the 6 nights from wotif).

I'm travelling alone but if any member wants to share some experiences send me a PM.

SK

El Greco
03-28-10, 09:25
Hi Guys

I'll be staying at my usual Mercure Rekso on jl. Hayam Wuruk (GBP 185 for the 6 nights from wotif).

I'm travelling alone but if any member wants to share some experiences send me a PM.

SK

Same hotel IN 14/4 OUT 21/4 160 euros for the six nights direct from Accor hotels. Will PM you my room number once there.

I did the KTV thing in Donguang south China and did not like it at all. Waste of money and time.

El Greco

Epicurien2
03-28-10, 09:33
....I did the KTV thing in Donguang south China and did not like it at all. Waste of money and time.

El GrecoHello, El Greco,

Agree with you about chang ping, if you remember we had a KTV experiences together plus maybe 20 others guys last October, it was my last night and your first if I remember well.

I'm hooked with Jakarta now, by far better than chang ping!

Cheers

Sapperken
03-30-10, 21:00
Same hotel IN 14/4 OUT 21/4 160 euros for the six nights direct from Accor hotels. Will PM you my room number once there.

I did the KTV thing in Donguang south China and did not like it at all. Waste of money and time.

El Greco

Thanks EG I hope to get the chance to meet with you.

I couldn't get a better rate on the accor group website :-( must be doing something wrong.

SK

Fast Eddie 48
03-31-10, 00:42
Klguy,

I will be there from 10-12 March, if you want, we can hook up for a few drinks on 11th. I'm there every month for work. I usually meet up with another forumer there from KL. He's there every month as well.

I can't PM you as I'm not subscribed here. You can pm me with your email, I'll give you my details and Jakarta hp number contact.To DP,

If you are not an member you cannot receive PM either just get subcribe and you are good to go.

Fast Eddie 48

Funktup
04-12-10, 01:12
I am in jakarta tonight for the first time for a few days before travelling round indonesia.

I have got soem great information from here already but was hoping someone was in town who could show me round/ meet for a few drinks.

Pm me if you fancy a few drinks.

Funktup
04-12-10, 03:35
Hi everyone, will be arrving in jakarta this evenning fro Manila and staying 3 days at the mercure rekso before travelling round indonesia diving.

Would anyone like to meet up and give me some info or just have a few drinks.

Pm me

Traveler1234
04-12-10, 19:56
After a long hiatus, hope to visit sometime in late April and staying at the Shangrila Hotel (with some overseas business associates). If any regulars around, let's try meeting up at Bats one night?

Yendor
05-02-10, 00:20
Visiting Jakarta 18-20 May from/to Bangkok. Staying at the Crowne Plaza because they had a Points Break special - 5k points per night!

I look forward to getting back to Indonesia - last trip was Singapore to Batam in 1986......!!!

Cheers, Y

Sapperken
06-27-10, 07:03
I finally get to make my return trip since my last was cancelled by the ash cloud. If anyone wants to hook up in late July (I arrive pm on 20th and depart pm 27th) just drop me a message.

SK

Lexmark1
06-28-10, 04:02
Hello,

I'll be in Bali from July 20 - 24...please drop me a line if your going to be there.

Happy Hunting,

Lex

Mac75
07-04-10, 00:34
Hi,

I will be in Indonesia in the following locations/dates
Bali July 21-27 July
Jakarta 28 July - 3 Aug

If a fellow forum member wishes to meet up please PM me.

Cheers
Mac75

Iskander
07-04-10, 19:53
I am Dutch, Hello,

I'll be in Bali from Sept- 15 til Sept 29 maby in a hotel in Sanur.

Please drop me a line if your going to be there.

Cheers,

Iskander

William Saw
07-06-10, 05:40
Batam leaving Saturday 10 back Sunday 11th.

Anybody want to joint me.

William Saw
07-19-10, 09:06
Next trip: 6th August, back 7th August

Traveler1234
09-09-10, 17:35
JAD, Knight, MD [Ebowan - you around?]

Oct 12-15 still tentative but hope to confirm within the next week or so.

I'll be at the Shangri-la Hotel and with a group of business associates. But will find time to discretely excuse myself :)

Sapperken
10-02-10, 15:38
I'm looking forward to some RnR in early November. I'll be staying in Crowne Plaza, jl Gatot Subroto. I'd welcome the chance to hook up with like minded ISG members. Not happened yet but there is always a first time.

SK

Member #2041
10-02-10, 19:26
FYI: I'll be in Jakarta Oct 14-17 and Oct 29 - Nov 1

Yogyakarta Oct 17 - 21

Bali Oct 21-29

Looking to connect with other brother mongers to exchange notes.
Is there some sort of Monger get-together planned for mid October in Jakarta? I am staying at Le Meridien in Jakarta, Sheraton in Yogyakarta, and a couple of small places in Sanur in Bali.

Redfield10
10-03-10, 20:49
I've already been in touch with Profdesign. But if anyone else wants to have a drink and hang out some, I'm certainly open.

I'll be staying in the Kuta/Legian area at the Adi Dharma hotel. Oct. 16-23rd. First time in Bali. If you want to hang out some, let me know by PM.

Red

Master Diver II
10-04-10, 01:43
Barring any emergencies, I'll be in Jakarta 12th - 15th (hoping to extend to 16th) October. Jad, Knight, you have my local number and can pass it to any like minded people...:)

MD II

RodneyRude
10-08-10, 08:25
Rude will be in Jakartatown october 11 thru to 22.

PM me or message me, looking for a wingman.

Rude

Member #4530
10-09-10, 19:50
Waffles will in Batam 25-28 Oct and JKT 28 Oct - 3 Nov. Please PM

Master Diver II
10-11-10, 17:52
Damn I can't make it this week! I had a feeling something was going to crop up and it did! I have to postpone the trip to next week Mon 18th/Tues 19th - 22nd

MD II

Sapperken
11-06-10, 10:49
currently sat in LHR waiting for the A380 to catch up to the flight schedule. Will be in Jakarta Mon 8 thru Fri 12 November. Anybody care to meet up I'd be honoured to meet anothr ISG member.

SK

Bkk212
12-15-10, 04:19
Will be in Jakarta from 30th December for a few days, Anyone willing to meet up, send me a PM.

Must Stop
12-21-10, 22:06
I will be in Jakarta from the 26. 12. 10 to the 30. 12. 10

Tim Seven Nine
12-25-10, 13:03
So I'm going to be in Bali starting January 12th for a couple of weeks, if anyone wants to grab a beer or hang out shoot me a message.

Master Diver II
12-26-10, 02:53
Trying to arrange a trip mid January to Jakarta. Any other likely suspects going to be around?

Danibbler
12-26-10, 23:50
Will be going to Jakarta mid-January for a week, staying in the Kota area and hitting as many spas as possible unless I find a wild FL. Hehehe

Astrozz
01-03-11, 00:46
Hi,

I'm in Bali on and off over the next month or 2. Looking for guy or guys who may be interested in Gang Bangs and group sex adventures together, the more the merrier I say. Anyway drop me a line if further interested.

I'm straight. 43, healthy, and open to all ideas, cheers.

Offshore Swell
01-04-11, 13:29
Hi,

I'm in Bali on and off over the next month or 2. Looking for guy or guys who may be interested in Gang Bangs and group sex adventures together, the more the merrier I say. Anyway drop me a line if further interested.

I'm straight. 43, healthy, and open to all ideas, cheers. Like your message. Its identical to something I might write. Am similar age, straight. Travel to Indo alot. Will keep you in mind & try & stop in Bali. Am in Jakarta right now.

Have you got an email?

Regards.

OS

Funktup
01-04-11, 15:34
I am in jakarta on the 10th then Bali from the 13th. Anyone want to meet for a drink? I am english. 43.

Funktup
01-04-11, 15:35
Of January that is!

Drew 22
01-13-11, 04:31
Hi All.

Will be in Jakarta from today until Saturday if any want to hook up for some Mongering

Doggyup
01-16-11, 11:25
Hi All,

Need some help in navigation as I'm new to Batam.

Which hotel would you guys recommend for 2 nights of banging?

Also, where and which reccomended places for girls? Preferbably for whole day services.

Really appreciate if anyone can help because I'm sick of banging here in Singapore, want some indonesia girls now.

Thank you

Barek
01-27-11, 18:26
Going to Bali on February 7 for two days, anybody around for our hobby?

Cheers.

Barek

WhereAmI
02-02-11, 14:13
Travelling through Jakarta, Bandung and Surbaya over next 2 weeks. Particularly interested in Bandung. Anyone else in the area same time? Great to meet share info

Astrozz
02-04-11, 05:55
Like your message. Its identical to something I might write. Am similar age, straight. Travel to Indo alot. Will keep you in mind & try & stop in Bali. Am in Jakarta right now.

Have you got an email?

Regards,

OSOffshore,

Can you please send me a contact address, then maybe we can talk about arranging a DP, cheers. Astro

Jsf70
03-26-11, 03:41
I will be in Jakarta April 5. 10, 2011. I Am staying at mulia. Any fellow mongerers around at that time seeking the company of women please contact me.

Mighty Spearsman
03-27-11, 21:30
I will be in Jakarta April 5. 10, 2011. I Am staying at mulia. Any fellow mongerers around at that time seeking the company of women please contact me.With all due respect, with only one post and no field reports from anywhere, who are you? And why should we trust you enough to get together with you?

Click20
04-09-11, 02:23
Travelling through Jakarta, Bandung and Surbaya over next 2 weeks. Particularly interested in Bandung. Anyone else in the area same time? Great to meet share infoI live in bandung

Contact me by [Email address deleted by Admin]

WhereAmI
04-10-11, 05:36
I live in bandung

Contact me by [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Tried to send you private message but you have set not to receive.

Click20
04-10-11, 07:05
Tried to send you private message but you have set not to receive.Ahh really? I'm new member here, and I get confused about private massage system because everytime I click inbox seems like I can't send PM to anyone. It says that I have to pay a membership subscription to use PM system. Is there any way I cud tell my ym / msn I'd beside PM in here?

1Ball
04-10-11, 09:57
Ahh really? I'm new member here, and I get confused about private massage system because everytime I click inbox seems like I can't send PM to anyone. It says that I have to pay a membership subscription to use PM system. Is there any way I cud tell my ym / msn I'd beside PM in here?Click20, only way you can communicate directly with other members is via PM.

Only way for you to be able to PM is to pay the fee.

Chances are each time you try to insert your email into a post, it will get deleted. If you do it many times, you might get banned.

Click20
04-10-11, 10:50
Tried to send you private message but you have set not to receive.
Click20, only way you can communicate directly with other members is via PM.

Only way for you to be able to PM is to pay the fee.

Chances are each time you try to insert your email into a post, it will get deleted. If you do it many times, you might get banned. Ohh thanks for letting me know, I've already pay the fee and hope tomorrow the system works.

Anyway, WhereAmI, if you still stay in Indonesia and interested in visiting Bandung, just let me know, I'll send you my YM / MSN I'd as soon as the PM system is on, Thanks everyone.

Jritz
05-02-11, 12:28
Hi Folks.

I'll be in Jakarta starting tomorrow on a two-night trip for business and off-course "pleasure". Any ISG members in town at the same timeline? Would be great to meet and chat over a drink and maybe join forces for some mongering. PM me if you're game.

Thanks

Juggernutt
05-21-11, 10:32
Any people ini Bali this weekend? Want to hookup?

WestCoast1
05-27-11, 03:07
R / T from LAX / CGK next March. 10-day trip, $1085 USD.

Master Diver II
06-09-11, 04:21
Will be in Jakarta Mon 13th . Thurs 16th June; this will hopefully be followed with Medan Thurs 16th. Sat 18th June. I haven't confirmed the last part yet though. Anyone around?

MD II

Nedsprofhlp
06-29-11, 18:26
Will be in Indonesia for the first time, staying in Bogor (for work conference) July 7-12, then staying in Jakarta on the 13th (on my own tab) to enjoy 1 night of Jakarta nightlife. Still looking for a hotel. Contact me if you want to hit the bars to do some hunting together.

Sgloming
07-04-11, 05:22
In Kota now. Does anyone want to meet up for some drinks, mongering, and general tomfoolery?

Bkk212
07-05-11, 07:46
I will be visiting Jakarta from 8-19th July. 2011.

If anyone wants to meet up for some partying let me know.

Sgloming
07-09-11, 11:17
I'm in North Jakarta (Kota) for the next couple days (July 9-11) , then I move down to Central Jakarta (12-28). Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Member #4537
07-12-11, 04:28
Ohh thanks for letting me know, I've already pay the fee and hope tomorrow the system works.

Anyway, WhereAmI, if you still stay in Indonesia and interested in visiting Bandung, just let me know, I'll send you my YM / MSN I'd as soon as the PM system is on, Thanks everyone.Just thought I'd let you know it's a no-show on the spot, guys. Got some excuse about a new boyfriend even though I may have spent weeks chatting to her.

Sgloming
07-25-11, 11:18
It's my last week in Jakarta, and I want to go out a bit. Maybe Alexis? Maybe Blok M? Leaving on Friday. PM me if anyone wants to go out.

Sgloming
07-25-11, 11:22
It's my last week in Jakarta, and I want to make it a good one. Maybe Alexis? Maybe Blok M? Classic? Travel? I'm leaving on Friday, so anyone who wants to head out before then, PM me.

Matthy
07-28-11, 03:24
Hi I will be in Surabaya from the 5 of September till about the 20 and hope to have a friend to go out with.

Dude1979
08-31-11, 06:03
Anybody in Jakarta next weekend and want to hang out?

Oioman
09-18-11, 06:32
Aloha,

I'll be visiting Jakarta in October. I land late eve Oct 16th, I'm thinking of checking out the night life with JAD. Anyone interested in joing me? I'll be in town for 2 more nights and want to get a feel of the town and options. Let me know.

Aloha, OM

Copenhagen
09-30-11, 02:19
Arriving very late this Sunday. Anyone experienced or as unexperienced as me (never been to Jakarta before) please PM me and we could meet up chatting about the treasure places in Jakarta and abroad.

All the best.

CPH

Master Diver II
09-30-11, 07:56
I'm in Jakarta next week. Dates to be confirmed. Hope to meet with you JAD.

MD II

Travel Bandit
10-13-11, 15:11
Coming to Jakarta on Saturday 15th for 4 days. First time in Jakarta & keen to tag team with any other members that know the scene. Would be a crying shame to waste the weekend. Please PM if you are keen.

TB

DrPecker
10-14-11, 09:31
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Jakarta till 20th Oct.

Doing a night out with JAD tonight, but free the rest of the week, if anyone wants to meet up for a few beers and some mongering.

Cheers,

DrP

RodneyRude
10-16-11, 04:58
In Jakarta from Oct 23 to nov 8. Am 45 Kiwi. Pm me if your around then.

Offshore Swell
10-19-11, 04:49
I seem to ask this question every time I go travelling.

But would anybody like to team up 28/29/30 Oct to find some lovely prepared to present all her holes for a dp.

No gay just good ol gonzo porn. PM with details if keen.

OS

Edik Rough
11-10-11, 05:18
Hello,

I am going to be in Indonesia November 20 till December 10. First three days, I will be in Jakarta. No concrete plans after that. However, I am planning to go to Bali and Lombok also. Let me know if you want to meet.

Slegger
11-21-11, 02:41
Hi all I'm from Adelaide and 38yo looking at going to Bali sometime mid next year. I am looking for someone who can watch each other back. PM if iterested.

Bkk212
12-02-11, 22:14
Will be in Jakarta from 30/12 for some R&R, if anyone is around at this time send me a PM.

BrotherLuc
12-06-11, 07:50
As stated above, this will be my 2nd trip to Tanjong Pinang.

Will be around 17th to 20th December 2012.

1st trip went to 24th mile and stayed in Panorama Hotel,

Will be looking forward for a resort with beach this time round.

Anyone interested to join, please PM me and let's roll!

Traveler1234
12-14-11, 22:13
Hope to parachute in for 24-36 hours around Jan 20, 2012, just before Lunar New Year. JAD, send you pm.

Master Diver II
12-15-11, 05:43
Hope to be in Jakarta next week. Are you busy Jad?

MD II

Gadabout
01-08-12, 18:55
Will be visiting for 4 days. Staying at the Mulia. Any tips for a first time visitor?

Nille Copenhagen
01-08-12, 19:02
Will be visiting for 4 days. Staying at the Mulia. Any tips for a first time visitor?Mulia has CJ's bar try your game there first, many girls there.

Gadabout
01-10-12, 16:11
Mulia has CJ's bar try your game there first, many girls there.Thanks Man. Will sample the wares there first.