PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Chit Chat

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Stew2
07-23-06, 23:09
Continuation of Party July 11th at Hui Hua KTV, Chang Ping.Still dreaming about it.

Go Joe

GJ - do you mean to suggest you had that party with you and seven cuties (they are gorgeous!). How did you survive it?

Pointpanic
07-24-06, 06:14
GJ - do you mean to suggest you had that party with you and seven cuties (they are gorgeous!). How did you survive it?GoJoe is just grandstanding. Four of us rented the room at Hui Hua and had about eleven girls in the room. The Hui Hua KTV has some good looking girls. That was my fourth nite in that KTV and the girls were pretty every night.

Petemcc
07-24-06, 14:17
Continuation of Party July 11th at Hui Hua KTV, Chang Ping.Still dreaming about it.

Go JoeI've just added Hui Hua KTV to my list of things to do before I die, if god herself will spare me that long!

Stew2
07-24-06, 19:34
GoJoe is just grandstanding. Four of us rented the room at Hui Hua and had about eleven girls in the room. The Hui Hua KTV has some good looking girls. That was my fourth nite in that KTV and the girls were pretty every night.

WB you have restored my faith. Still a pretty fair ratio! Where (what city) is Hui Hua in?

Pointpanic
07-24-06, 21:23
WB you have restored my faith. Still a pretty fair ratio! Where (what city) is Hui Hua in?The Hui Hua Hotel is one of about 15 hotels(there may be more)in Changping, Dongguan. The KTVs in Changping of which I am aware are the Hui Hua, Hui Mei, Miraton, New Century, Virgin, Versailles and Amazon. There is the Crown Prince, about 15 minutes away in Huangjiang. There were many smaller hotels that have KTVs. Different posters will rave about one KTV over the other but going to a KTV is part luck. All have at least 200 girls and picking the right girl or girls any particular night may be like throwing dice.

Hui Hua has at least 400 girls and about 50 or so were beautiful. You will get at least one stunner any night you go to Hui Hua. Hui Hua is at corner of Changping Rd. and Zhongyang Road, immediately adjacent to the Miraton Hotel.

Bull Dozer
07-24-06, 22:45
Stew2,
Looks like WB got back to you sooner than I did, he is correct there were 4 of us, & one of the guys left so I ended up with 3 chicks to myself. I also had fun with the Mamasans & had a great time.WB lets do it again.

Go Joe

GJ - do you mean to suggest you had that party with you and seven cuties (they are gorgeous!). How did you survive it?

Fast Eddie 48
07-25-06, 02:46
The Hui Hua Hotel is one of about 15 hotels(there may be more)in Changping, Dongguan. The KTVs in Changping of which I am aware are the Hui Hua, Hui Mei, Miraton, New Century, Virgin, Versailles and Amazon. There is the Crown Prince, about 15 minutes away in Huangjiang. There were many smaller hotels that have KTVs. Different posters will rave about one KTV over the other but going to a KTV is part luck. All have at least 200 girls and picking the right girl or girls any particular night may be like throwing dice.

Hui Hua has at least 400 girls and about 50 or so were beautiful. You will get at least one stunner any night you go to Hui Hua. Hui Hua is at corner of Changping Rd. and Zhongyang Road, immediately adjacent to the Miraton Hotel.

to waikiki bob

You are way off there are about 180 hotel in changping and growing , Not all
have sauna and ktv some are only 2 star under 50 rooms .

fast eddie 48

Pointpanic
07-25-06, 03:20
to waikiki bob

You are way off there are about 180 hotel in changping and growing , Not all
have sauna and ktv some are only 2 star under 50 rooms .

fast eddie 48I graciously admit my mistake. I saw many smaller hotels with KTVs but had no idea that there were over 100. That is good news Fast Eddie. We sure have our work cut out for us, don't we?

Bull Dozer
07-25-06, 04:42
WB,
I never claimed to have had all the 7 girls to myself, if you will read the footnotes to my pictures, I have indicated to my 3 cuties, which I had great fun with. Lets see the Heavy duty pictures soon. I hope Hawaii is cooler than California at this time.

GJ

GoJoe is just grandstanding. Four of us rented the room at Hui Hua and had about eleven girls in the room. The Hui Hua KTV has some good looking girls. That was my fourth nite in that KTV and the girls were pretty every night.

Fast Eddie 48
07-25-06, 06:46
I graciously admit my mistake. I saw many smaller hotels with KTVs but had no idea that there were over 100. That is good news Fast Eddie. We sure have our work cut out for us, don't we?

to waikiki bob

I was told this by an real estate agent 6 month ago , Small town like this have so many hotel during the week room are only 27% full , most get fill
by hong kong monger.

fast eddie 48

Albert Punter
07-27-06, 12:44
Faidenk,

Congrats for the report.
I believe you forgot to post pictures of "this angel".

Three I
07-27-06, 23:11
Nothing special in this chubby girl take away for 200RMB from one of the BBS near the motel 168 previously reported
Ice and fire BBJ and FS.
Denis
Dam she is cute how can I get in contact with her sir!

Denis
07-28-06, 00:40
Dam she is cute how can I get in contact with her sir!

Three
I do not have contact but you can find her in the 2nd BBS shop from the right just in front of the Motel 168 in Da du river rd
DEnis

CocoLove
08-01-06, 12:06
After receiving thousands of biz cards on my appartment's door, I finally took a try this week-end.

I was sent a real pro with hidden treasures called tiantian... I was especially impressed by the red accessories under her dress.

Got awesome service in multiple positions. Paid 400 but was worth it.She looks a stunner, great pics.

Dino Jay
08-08-06, 02:16
Not much of Chinese cuties to show you on this otour, maybe this one from the Wa ethny, in Yunnan, so that you can enjoy the cute pair of black boobs. Unfortunately, in the darkness of the room, I had not noticed that she had already put that white powder on her face, because these girls are so ashame to be born half black (not good for business because the Han Chinese men hate dark skins) that they paint their faces so that they look like zombies.Indeed a nice looking girl with a fine pair of boobs.

Dino Jay
08-08-06, 02:49
Mark,

I (we) love your pics of these Asian beauties.

I hope you have much pleasure with many girls.

Aping, yeah Aping. More, of course!

Khop khun khapGreat looking gal. Too bad of all that bush down there. Japanses gals have that too. I prefer a clean cut.

Silly Puppy
08-08-06, 03:24
No offense but I rather fuck some young chicks than this old gal. She must pay me to fuck her and I need vitamin V to be able to perform. I sometimes really feel awe when you guys are able to do such courageous and virile performance.

RasSpewtin
08-08-06, 04:08
Silly:

Cradle robbing young Pro's can be fun, but after a while I tire from the lack of experience or anything resembling a real conversation. Perhaps Eaglestar, like myself, enjoys the genuine enthusiasm of a more mature and experienced freebie from time to time.

You cannot compare a fun date with a lady to a quicky with a young girl form a BBS or KTV. There is no substitute for real GFE. Both alternatives are fun in their own way, and I would hate to limit myself to one or the other.

Speaking of which, I have a date with an "older" lovely lady from Dong Bei tonight, and I can't wait.

Sorry for no picture;
Raz

No offense but I rather fuck some young chicks than this old gal. She must pay me to fuck her and I need vitamin V to be able to perform. I sometimes really feel awe when you guys are able to do such courageous and virile performance.

Eaglestar
08-08-06, 07:15

I really don't give a s**t Silly Puppy. To each his own and this is the best sex partner I have had in years. You will never know.

ES

Levitian
08-08-06, 10:26
You are my hero. I think you are doing a great job here.
From what I see, you and her really do enjoy it, and that' s what counts.

Levitian

Gilmore
08-08-06, 12:47
A nice threesome in Kunming. Both students, originary from the Naxi ethny in Dali, according to them most of their classmates sell sex for extra money. They even offered me to introduce some virgin classmates, but that's not my type. I'll certainly will keep in touch with this school...Great pictures as usual Erik. Would be nice to see more like these.

OldAsiaHand
08-08-06, 14:07
Erik,

I envy your ability to source all the ethnic girls. This one is hot. Where in Yunnan am I likely to find more of them? I get bored of the same old Hunan, Hubei, Dongbei, Sichuan stuff.

Thanks.

OAH

Not much of Chinese cuties to show you on this otour, maybe this one from the Wa ethny, in Yunnan, so that you can enjoy the cute pair of black boobs. Unfortunately, in the darkness of the room, I had not noticed that she had already put that white powder on her face, because these girls are so ashame to be born half black (not good for business because the Han Chinese men hate dark skins) that they paint their faces so that they look like zombies.

AKA Man
08-08-06, 21:34
No offense but I rather fuck some young chicks than this old gal. She must pay me to fuck her and I need vitamin V to be able to perform. I sometimes really feel awe when you guys are able to do such courageous and virile performance.To each his (and her) own. But you should at least respect others preferences, and, perhaps know when to keep an opinion to yourself.

Whatever the perceived trade offs, a GFE with a mature woman who truly enjoys making love instead of just your RMB requires little courage. I just enjoyed some of the best lovemaking of my entire life with a beautiful woman stuck in a loveless marriage. My only regret: it raised the threshold rather high.

Bill Lee
08-09-06, 18:48
I seen alot of pics of gals I wouldn't want to be with, but never have I insulted someone else's choice.

Now that you vented out your opinion and others have vented out their opinion on you. It's time to move on.

Bill

Cebu Local
08-10-06, 02:11
Taste is Subjective.What is attractive to some is ugly to another.We respect individual tastes,Who knows how that woman is in bed.????Some of my best partners have been older women who knew plenty of tricks in Bed.Different strokes for Different folks

Santa
08-10-06, 07:53
Any guy can fuck a pretty gal, but it takes a real man to fuck an ugly one!

AND

The ugly one said
I may be wrinkled and funny
But take me to bed
With a bag on my head
And I'll give you a run for your money! :D

Lazzaro
08-10-06, 13:32

Any guy can fuck an pretty gal, but it takes a real man to fuck an ugly one!
IMHO someone of us should respect all the others.
Said that, I think that often it is a question of hormones.
Also, very, very, very often, the young one could be prettier than an aged/mature, but it is also true (extemely true!) that the aged/matured ones know much better "how and what to do", things that the younger don't know for a simply reason of age and "how much time you're involved into sex activities". More you are experienced, more you know better the "technique".
In short: A younger girl could be a pleasure only for the eyes, but in bed there's a chanche she's a disaster even if she decided to give you the maximum of the pleasure, and often the intercourse doesn't take too much time; the older one if decide to let you touch the sky with a finger, will bring you and will carry you where you never have been or have thought to be and for a very looooong time before you explode.

On the other hand, we're over 6 billion on this earth: it is quite impossible that to each all of us like the same things.
So: hurrah for the differences of enjoyment! Long live the differences of enjoyment!

L.

Legal Lad
08-11-06, 14:15
Member 1210,

I envy you. She looks like a fantastic sweet girl. My only regret with all my romps in China is that if they are not KTV girls, they are Sauna girls. My trips only allow for a short window of opportunity.

Must be nice to get "freebies" of that calibre.

Way to go!

'lad

JustDoIt
08-16-06, 16:02
Hi Eaglestar,

Do you have her contact in Singapore? Any idea when and how long she will be there?

I posted a report and pics on this gal May 17th, post number 3981. She called me yesterday afternoon and was in town and needed a crash pad. I told her "Come on Down!"

She is moving to S'pore and from what she said will turn "Pro" there. I told her about the forum and she asked me to post some pics showing her face in hopes that some of you might find her in S'Pore.

Here are a couple of shots from last night and a few reposts showing her face.

Post here and in S'Pore thread but without pics in S'pore thread.

ES

Wei Ni
08-17-06, 02:38
Thanks, Eaglestar, for this report.
The girl is pretty. Don't you have more details and pictures of her ?

Eaglestar
08-17-06, 03:10
Sorry, I should have said this in my report but her China Mobile does not work now so I have no contact info now. Just post the pics for you to be able to single her out. From the way she talked she will arrive in S'Pore next week but I have no idea where she will work.

ES

Sniffer
08-27-06, 16:23
Hi Eagle! I'm getting a bit jealous of you. You always manage to score. This one is just great!

Have fun and will wait for more pics from your second round!

Sniffer

I have been chatting with this 22 y/o on AFF and Yahoo over the past 3 or 4 weeks. She recently moved to SH just started a new job. Said she has no friends here so I offered. My steady lady was going out of town for the weekend so I asked if she would like to come to my apartment.

She said "I feel adventurous" and arrived about 9:00 PM last night.

Did her DATY (very sweet) mish and cowgirl and she finished me off with BJ. As I was about to cum I asked if I can CIM. "As you like" was her muffled reply. I loaded her down.

Look forward to a return match.

ES

Wei Ni
08-29-06, 05:14
Dog Day, what a come back !
Thanks !!!

Member #2041
08-29-06, 07:04
A slim sexy body, silky skin, and a pussy so tight and wet, what else would a man need on a week-end?

possibly a razor.

RasSpewtin
08-29-06, 09:35
possibly a razor.

I gotta admit that was funny, member. But I still can't help but be jealous of Dog Day. After years of juggling freebies, I have hit a self-imposed dry spell. I would be happy to have a cutie like that 22-year-old, with or without the foliage.

Raz

Superforce99
08-29-06, 09:58
I gotta admit that was funny, member. But I still can't help but be jealous of Dog Day. After years of juggling freebies, I have hit a self-imposed dry spell. I would be happy to have a cutie like that 22-year-old, with or without the foliage.

Raz

What's up with the "self-imposed" part, Ras? I've always enjoyed your posts on
the wonderful freebies available in China. Hopefully no crazy-psycho-*****
experiences?

J

PS. I just noticed that the word "b i t c h" gets censored which is pretty funny...
let's try this out: fuck dick pussy cock **** motherfucker shit ass asshole...
ha ha...ridiculous...

Ktbmw
08-31-06, 02:26
Near the station, very convenient.What station, the bus station in nancheng. I'm curious, and how much did it cost.

Blacklisted
09-01-06, 05:52
Did not CIM this time. All in the twat.

I wonder WTF a nice looking 22 year old sees in a 60 somthing lao wai?

ES

Yes, especially one educated enough to know the dangers of unprotected sex, but who despite the lack of concern for his own well being, is thoughtless enough to risk the health of a (safe to say possibly less educated about STD's), lovely 22 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her.

Wonders will never cease!

Flame away, I could care less, I have no respect for those among us who choose to go bareback and potentially fuck the whole thing up for the rest of us. What's so hard about wearing a condom, I could give a shit if you die of AIDS, but these beautiful, intelligent and loving girls deserve more.

Pute Nut
09-01-06, 06:35
Nice pictures, thank you.

Some day I will learn how to take pics without my big belly showing. Or maybe I diet??

No need, Sir. IMHO the sight of your belly is the nicer one.

Peter Eastwest
09-01-06, 11:26
Maybe we should take these comments off the Photo Gallery now - but I agree with Blacklisted! 100%. Definitely - ES is right on the nail on this.

Pete

Yes, especially one educated enough to know the dangers of unprotected sex, but who despite the lack of concern for his own well being, is thoughtless enough to risk the health of a (safe to say possibly less educated about STD's), lovely 22 year old girl with her whole life ahead of her.

Wonders will never cease!

Flame away, I could care less, I have no respect for those among us who choose to go bareback and potentially fuck the whole thing up for the rest of us. What's so hard about wearing a condom, I could give a shit if you die of AIDS, but these beautiful, intelligent and loving girls deserve more.

Jack Spratt
09-01-06, 11:43
......I am trying to figure out who you are concerned about.

Is it Eaglestar, who you are concerned about if he gets AIDS?

Is it the lovely, beautiful, (less educated but presumably) intelligent and loving girl - who presumably is intelligent enough to know the dangers of unprotected sex?

Or is it the rest of us? But perhaps you could remind me of the danger to us if we wisely choose to wear condoms.

jack

Angel Eyes
09-01-06, 11:55
Is it the lovely, beautiful, (less educated but presumably) intelligent and loving girl - who presumably is intelligent enough to know the dangers of unprotected sex?
jack

After agreeing to "less educated" you wrote:
"intelligent enough to know the dangers "

Jack,
read what you're writing! Intelligence doesn't play if you're uneducated -> if I don't know something is dangerous, does it really matter how smart or dumb I am?
- I don't know that I need to be careful!

Jack Spratt
09-01-06, 12:11
Angel, I didn't agree to anything - I was paraphrasing Blacklisted's huge leap in assumption (ie that the girl was "possibly less educated about STDs). Maybe she was moonlighting from TsingHua University, or maybe she was from the back blocks of Xinjiang, or maybe she was a hardened pro from Beijing.

Doesn't matter. The point I was trying to make (perhaps it was a bit obscure) was how does one guy having unprotected sex with a woman put at risk another guy who choses to have protected sex.

Anyway, this is the Photo Gallery, so if this is to turn into a debate, is should be elsewhere.

jack

Silly Puppy
09-01-06, 22:18
Freebies are lovely but without a thoroughful background check it can be backfired. I always wear condom to protect them (not me.. since I am worthless) not only from STD's but also unwanted pregnancy. The world are full of careless dummies so we have to be extremely careful. Chuckle!!!

Gualtier Malde
09-02-06, 01:24

these beautiful, intelligent and loving girls deserve more.

I have to side with Blacklisted on this one. AIDS/STDs is only one issue. I think the more likely one anyway is pregnancy. I hope, ES, that she doesn't call you in a few weeks and tell you the rabbit died!

Condoms protect you and her, and not just from STDs.

I'll admit to enjoying a nice BBBJ, and DATY. Sure, that could infect either one of us. But I'll always cover up for penetration, for both the disease and pregnancy reasons.

David

Blacklisted
09-02-06, 03:54
......I am trying to figure out who you are concerned about.

Is it Eaglestar, who you are concerned about if he gets AIDS?

Or is it the rest of us? But perhaps you could remind me of the danger to us if we wisely choose to wear condoms.

jack

Thanks Angel Eyes for pointing out the obvious to Mr. Spratt. I think we are reminded of your wise words again from his post: Intelligence and education = not the same.

Blacklisted
09-02-06, 03:57
Please be reminded that this is the Photo Gallery; discussion on certain topics should be moved to appropriate thread.

If you want to debate on Unprotected sex, please do it in the General Information Thread.

We do not want to jam up the Photo Gallery do we?

Thank You
AG

This message will self-destruct after all the discussion posts on Unprotected sex are moved.

He he he, just kidding, I know it's you AG!!! You can't hide from me that easily: whoo hoo hoo ha ha haaaa!!!

Erik
09-02-06, 15:34
Rayman, where did you find an African ? In Canton ?

Blacklisted
09-03-06, 07:43
Can see this thread being a massive hit!

Possibly up there with the Long CU thread in the popularity stakes. Oh well, gotta keep that money machine rolling!

DayNight
09-04-06, 03:09
3. Photo Gallery: Because people now pay to look at the pics, they don't want to read a whole lot of pic related drivel.

And "drivel" it is. Most non-photo-included posts there have very little substance and just a waste to ones time.

I do understand the commercial aspect. You can NOT run this site from a $2.95/month domain host. Most will not allow sex related contend with high traffic.

OldAsiaHand
09-04-06, 14:19
I agree with Erik. It does not make any sense to have a separate thread. Bill Lee has a good idea about a link to a post, but it is still difficult to follow the commentary about a posted photo. I just stopped posting on that thread when Jackson prohibited commentary without photos.

Tiger 888
09-04-06, 17:05
I agree with Erik. It does not make any sense to have a separate thread. Bill Lee has a good idea about a link to a post, but it is still difficult to follow the commentary about a posted photo. I just stopped posting on that thread when Jackson prohibited commentary without photos.Commentary without photos are not prohibited since one can post photos anywhere. Just commentary in the photo thread aren't allowed. So why not post the link to the photo here? I do agree that 10s of posts without a pic aren't suitable for the photo thread.

Bill Lee
09-04-06, 18:15
sometimes you just need to praise those posters that put up great shots.

i think alot of us wants those comments that come when we post a good pic.

sure, there's short comments like "great pics" that appears to be a waste of posting space. but isn't that the drive to get us to keep posting better pics?

as long as the comments relates to the pics posted, i see nothing wrong with such comments, short or long.

perhaps a pic upload as part of the requirement to post on the photo gallery might not be a bad idea. makes me keep wanting to come back for more peeks.

bill

DayNight
09-05-06, 02:21
I think alot of us wants those comments that come when we post a good pic.

You can still send a PM though....

Tiger 888
09-05-06, 02:38
sometimes you just need to praise those posters that put up great shots.

i think alot of us wants those comments that come when we post a good pic.

sure, there's short comments like "great pics" that appears to be a waste of posting space. but isn't that the drive to get us to keep posting better pics?

as long as the comments relates to the pics posted, i see nothing wrong with such comments, short or long.

perhaps a pic upload as part of the requirement to post on the photo gallery might not be a bad idea. makes me keep wanting to come back for more peeks.

billbill, thanks for your praise, but that also works here with a link to the pic. mabe everyone sould link his pic here. than the reader can chose if he wants to see the pic with or without comment. by the way, i have answered your question in the photo gallery with another pic attached (a closeup, since all the other pictures i took have no value if i hide the faces), so it should be safe there (i think jackson is not asking for any more than that).

Bill Lee
09-05-06, 13:24
I think an opened shout of compliment is better than a whispered compliment. It feeds the ego that many of us have. I think that many of us puts up pics to see the reactions of other members. Especially good reaction such as an opened compliment.

Just My Point of View
Bill

You can still send a PM though....

Albert Punter
09-05-06, 17:07
Yes, I think that many posters of pics just look for praise and laudation from others.
Some others may look for envy too.

I think an opened shout of compliment is better than a whispered compliment. It feeds the ego that many of us have. I think that many of us puts up pics to see the reactions of other members. Especially good reaction such as an opened compliment.

Just My Point of View
Bill

DayNight
02-09-07, 02:40
Hard to understand why the chitchat in the photo section goes on and on.

Talking about the AIDS risk, it's about 1:1000 for a male, having vaginal sex with a female.

For a girl having vaginal sex it's about 1:100

The reason for the mismatch is, that the virus is concentratet in the blood and in the sperm, but very low in the vaginal secretion. The risk to a male would be higher during menstruation.

Weelock
03-29-07, 09:56
what the f dude ? Eaglestar is a well respected monger. You think he doesn't check out the goods before he plows into them ? You think he can't tell, live and in person, when a chick has a snatch problem ? Photos often make skin look funky. And some girls, after vigorously getting banged till tuesday, have a snatch that looks inflamed.

Cripes, your post is pathetic. Maybe you should change your moniker to Mr. Know-It-All

I wish you luck. Just looked at her p--- lips. I think she might has skin problem. Hope your little bro do not getting itch lately.Wear your raincoat.

Not wearing a raincoat sometimes is not a problem. If you are lucky enough to have a few friends you really trust and know for a long time, it should be fine. For example, your steady girl friend, your x-wife if you still get alone.

The problem I see is constantly NOT wearing a raincoat with so many many different partners you only met recently. You are asking for trouble one day. And even if you are lucky enough to have a few friends you trust, you are still asking for trouble. ( a baby maybe and alimony support ).

If a girl told you she has something, will you still sleep with her? You will have second thoughts because you are scared of catching it yourself. Therefore it is very unlikely your partner will tell you they have something.

Sorry for preaching but this is just my humble opinion. This subject about raincoats has been debate constantly. Nevertheless, there are thousands of stores about people not wearing a raincoat and regretting it later. Again this is just my opinion and what I believe.

SE Asia Joe
09-16-09, 18:43
Just now noticed/discovered this thread buried at the bottom of the China summary page!! And it hasn't been posted on since 3-29-07 - by Weelock nonetheless!!

So there is NO excuse for all that chit chat crap WITHOUT pictures on the Photo Gallery thread.

IMHO We gotta tell all dem guys posting without pictures to take it here. Agree??

Thanks

SEAJ

Hainanien
09-17-09, 07:31
what?
you mean guys should be adding their own pics when he is writing/asking others to show tits cause he loves the tits, or how they prefere full shaven to naturally half smooth?

SE Asia Joe
09-17-09, 07:52
what?
you mean guys should be adding their own pics when he is writing/asking others to show tits cause he loves the tits, or how they prefere full shaven to naturally half smooth?
I just hate all those guys making inane remarks and stupid questions, trashing the Photo gallery and NOT posting anything up.

I just yesterday saw that there IS this thread and thus am requesting that all such chit chat and banter WITHOUT pictures to be put up here. the way that I THINK Jackson would like it to be.

IMHO - what say y'all??

SEAJ

Ps. Yes - that guy REALLY did think that the gal was half shaved instead of naturally half smooth didn't he? Holy Mother of Hesous Cristous!

Bnlee2
09-19-09, 04:46
I just hate all those guys making inane remarks and stupid questions, trashing the Photo gallery and NOT posting anything up.

I just yesterday saw that there IS this thread and thus am requesting that all such chit chat and banter WITHOUT pictures to be put up here. the way that I THINK Jackson would like it to be.

IMHO - what say y'all??

SEAJ

Ps. Yes - that guy REALLY did think that the gal was half shaved instead of naturally half smooth didn't he? Holy Mother of Hesous Cristous!Guys,

Please accept my humble apologies.

I will destroy part of my razor collection as punishment for my crimes.

SE Asia Joe
09-19-09, 06:46
Guys,
Please accept my humble apologies.
I will destroy part of my razor collection as punishment for my crimes.
IMHO, an apology is hardly needed as I think that most of us - including me - was previously not even aware of the existence of this Photo Chit Chat thread.

OTH, I see that there is already a chit chat starting over at the photo gallery AGAIN today. After we guys put this chit chat thread back up on the page .

I really think that they should know better AFTER all the entreaties we've posted about NOT trashing the main photo gallery with all that stupid banter and .... whatever without photos! Senior members too!!

Christ.... these guys..........!!

SEAJ

Ps. Bnlee.... errrr... instead of an apology, howzabout you just posting up some of your pictures - especially all 'em freebies you regularly get (appropriately hidden/blotted out true identities of course!!)

Bnlee2
09-20-09, 00:04
IMHO, an apology is hardly needed as I think that most of us - including me - was previously not even aware of the existence of this Photo Chit Chat thread.

OTH, I see that there is already a chit chat starting over at the photo gallery AGAIN today. After we guys put this chit chat thread back up on the page .

I really think that they should know better AFTER all the entreaties we've posted about NOT trashing the main photo gallery with all that stupid banter and .... whatever without photos! Senior members too!!

Christ.... these guys..........!!

SEAJ

Ps. Bnlee.... errrr... instead of an apology, howzabout you just posting up some of your pictures - especially all 'em freebies you regularly get (appropriately hidden/blotted out true identities of course!!)Seaj,

I didn't know that you like my hot shaved free bunnies. I did not want to offend you. I will be back in late October or early November. I will remember to snap a few pics just for you. I do not tell them to keep their snatches smooth anymore. They just knows that I enjoy it that way. I will snap away on my next trip into the motherland.

SE Asia Joe
09-26-09, 08:18
Seaj,

I didn't know that you like my hot shaved free bunnies. I did not want to offend you. I will be back in late October or early November. I will remember to snap a few pics just for you. I do not tell them to keep their snatches smooth anymore. They just knows that I enjoy it that way. I will snap away on my next trip into the motherland.
Actually..... I'd love to see pictures of your previous conquests sooner than late October/November!! I'll pretend to see natural white Tigers instead of the mutilated sweetness that they really are.

so Bn - howzabout a few choice 'uns from you huh?!
Thanks

SEAJ

Ps. Besides which, I want to get this thread back up on the China forum list. Hopefully these guys who always seem to ignore our requests NOT to pollute the main Photo Gallery thread with their useless, inane AND very irritating comments/questions/remarks - will see that there IS a Photo Gallerychit chat thread and will once and for all quit babbling on the main Photo thread without posting their own pictures.

SE Asia Joe
10-21-09, 10:24
just to get this thread back "up" the main China page....

...and hopefully starting to get used for its stated purpose

SEAJ

Nvslim
10-22-09, 11:14
just to get this thread back "up" the main china page....

...and hopefully starting to get used for its stated purpose

seaj

o.k.

the girl in "whew.... i'm pooped!.jpg" is just about the cutest i have seen lately. looks like you really wore her out.

thanks for the pics and all of your posts.
slim

SE Asia Joe
10-22-09, 11:49
o.k.

the girl in "whew.... i'm pooped!.jpg" is just about the cutest i have seen lately. looks like you really wore her out.

thanks for the pics and all of your posts.
slim
oh wow!!! and double wow!!!
thank you! really thanks for commenting on here.

yeah, shes a real winner - multi-orgasmic and very very cute - sort of like that gillian of the twins - who edison chen immortalized by keeping her nude and action pictures on his computer hard drive.

same kind of flatty body, same sort of face and i guess as horny as gillian as she does love to come.

seaj

SE Asia Joe
10-22-09, 12:00
If you guys noticed - I put up 2 pictures on the Photo Gallery and another set of 2 on the Dongguan thread.

Different girls, but equally attractive pictures (IMHO) and posted them up one right after the other. Just to see what happens.

I been noticing that the pictures on the photo gallery has been seen approximately 3 times as much as those on the Dongguan thread. And as the hours pass by, the "hit Rate" of the fotos in the Photo Gallery has increased versus the ones on the DGG thread - whereby as of this writing, it is now running at approximately 4X. Obviously because the ones in the DGG thread is getting "buried" behind new reports whilst the ones in the Photo Gallery is still at the top of the page.

So bloody what you may ask - well, I say so bloody nothing. I just decided to carry out the experiment to see for myself if.....errrr ... don't know what actually!!

Another one of SEAJ's rambling posts which makes no sense and serves no purpose!!

SEAJ

Gz Boy
10-22-09, 17:45
Hi SEAJ,

great find! where did you find her? Did you get lucky in a bbs or what? From the look of her I think she deserved a nice tip. But then again, maybe you looked even more tired and she owes you a tip!

Its pictures like these that make me dread the dead time in between trips to south China.

Cheers and keep the good work up!

SE Asia Joe
10-23-09, 04:57
Hi SEAJ,

great find! where did you find her? Did you get lucky in a bbs or what? From the look of her I think she deserved a nice tip. But then again, maybe you looked even more tired and she owes you a tip!

Its pictures like these that make me dread the dead time in between trips to south China.

Cheers and keep the good work up!
Yeah a JUn Hui BBS gal who's really a good sport about it all. Might make her more of my regular as some of my regulars have "gone on to better things"(:

Oh Well.... variety - that's what's very available in CP!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
10-26-09, 05:02
Since I want to bring this thread back up the main page to give it prominence...

What do you guys think about posting up Gals' pictures AND full face? As per the ones just posted by Andrew?

Seems to me a bit crude especially since she does NOT seem to be a working gal/works in a coffee shop.

Just a bit uncomfortable for me given the sensitivities of our activities in China PLUS more importantly, that postings on the internet is "forever"

SEAJ

Gz Boy
10-26-09, 18:45
What do you guys think about posting up Gals' pictures AND full face? As per the ones just posted by Andrew?

PLUS more importantly, that postings on the internet is "forever"

SEAJ

It doesn't have to be forever....Jackson could always delete postings older than 18months. That's a long period of time for this hobby. Most girls working or not would have moved on by then and the info would be more or less useless by then.

pics without faces are okay but complete info is always better! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. To each his own...you get the idea.

BruceTea
10-26-09, 20:00
It doesn't have to be forever....Jackson could always delete postings older than 18months. That's a long period of time for this hobby.

I don't know about the time thing. Sometimes people check the archives to find old info they may have forgotten.

I'd prefer if the Photo Section was only accessible to paying members who contributed more than a certain number of posts. Perhaps even have the photos watermarked by ISG or harder to "steal".

But I agree that sometimes civilian photos are posted and then "leaked" out causing tons of problems. It's nice to have a photo section without the blacking out of the face or certain facial features, but we also have high traffic of visitors who may or may not understand the importance of discretion. So until or unless we have a more private photo section, the photos in the public photo section should be headless or blackened to protect the gal's identity.

SE Asia Joe
10-27-09, 08:40
It doesn't have to be forever....Jackson could always delete postings older than 18months. That's a long period of time for this hobby. Most girls working or not would have moved on by then and the info would be more or less useless by then.

pics without faces are okay but complete info is always better! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. To each his own...you get the idea.

Actually I'm of 2 minds on this subject as of course, pictures which shows the face I personally like better - but then I think of the possible disaster to the girl herself if members of her family, friends, future husband etc sees irrefutable evidence of her wantonness and lax moral standards.

Most girls in China goes into "the profession" for a few years just to build up their nest egg etc and reverts back to a "Normal life" as soon as she can manage to do so. For many, because of the way things are here, they really do not have much of a choice but to do so, if they are ever going to ever make a start on their lives.

Also, by putting up fully identifiable pictures on the Internet, you are actually putting the girl into real danger of being arrested etc.

Sex, even paid sex - are things that are supposedly done in private - and it IS a violation of this expected privacy if one goes on to post pictures up on the very public Internet. I'd be the first one to admit guilt on this score as I HAVE posted up pictures - but I always try to hide their true identities as per the quandary I expressed above.

Guys pay girls to have sex with them, but they certainly had NOT paid for the privilege of posting their fully identifiable pictures. Worse of course are those who "sneak" pictures (using hidden cameras or camera open laptops innocently capturing the action with the girl unawares).

As far as Jackson or anybody deleting the pictures after a certain amount of time etc - that's practically useless as pictures get "pinched" and posted all over the places by various amateur as well as professional picture thieves.

And in the case of the latest posting - this gal I presume is not even a professional WG - she supposedly works in a coffee shop - and here, her fully identifiable pictures are plastered all over our Photo Gallery.

SEAJ
PS. By the way - why is it that certain members insist on ALWAYS polluting the main Photo Thread without posting any pictures? Usually with inane and totally useless remarks? Why can't they post such remarks here?

Levitian
10-28-09, 08:20
SEAJ
PS. By the way - why is it that certain members insist on ALWAYS polluting the main Photo Thread without posting any pictures? Usually with inane and totally useless remarks? Why can't they post such remarks here?

Come down, again, SEAJ.

I think in this particular case, it was appropriate, because - honestly - it is a little bit complicated to comment on a pic on a different threat.

We should refrain from showing pics of girls' faces, which are not pros, because we simply can destroy their lives. These girls never expect that their pics taken will end up here.

My POV.

Levitian

SE Asia Joe
10-28-09, 11:04
Come down, again, SEAJ.

I think in this particular case, it was appropriate, because - honestly - it is a little bit complicated to comment on a pic on a different threat.

We should refrain from showing pics of girls' faces, which are not pros, because we simply can destroy their lives. These girls never expect that their pics taken will end up here.

My POV.

Levitian
AGREE for this particular situation on your and Black listed's posts. So my statement about inane and useless remarks definitely do NOT apply.

But I was MORE referring to the multiple (yes - multiple!) previous posts of yours on the photo gallery which really are like what I've described. I could list them out for you if you really care - but I hope you get my drift.

And apologize if I'm being harsh - but I really hate it the way some of the other photo Gallery threads has degenerated into a free for all without much pictures..... and I would think Jackson also objects too/have made provisions for, by having chit chat threads.

Thanks/ask for your understanding

SEAJ

Levitian
10-28-09, 16:12
But I was MORE referring to the multiple (yes - multiple!) previous posts of yours on the photo gallery which really are like what I've described. I could list them out for you if you really care - but I hope you get my drift.

SEAJ

You have too much time, my friend, if you can do all this "bean counting".
Ok, will make my comments here in the future, promissed.

Levitian

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 08:10
You have too much time, my friend, if you can do all this "bean counting".
Ok, will make my comments here in the future, promissed.

Levitian
Yup - too much time and too much frustrations!!

Damn market is plummeting again!

Thanks for your understanding

SEAJ

OldAsiaHand
10-29-09, 10:49

SEAJ,

There was a dialogue on this issue when Jackson first established this thread. IMHO, if you want to post a comment about a specific photo on the Photo Thread, there is no link to that photo if it is posted on a separate thread. Nobody is going to navigate back to the Photo Thread to check it out after reading the chit chat.

Just my POV.

OAH

SE Asia Joe
10-29-09, 11:29
SEAJ,

There was a dialogue on this issue when Jackson first established this thread. IMHO, if you want to post a comment about a specific photo on the Photo Thread, there is no link to that photo if it is posted on a separate thread. Nobody is going to navigate back to the Photo Thread to check it out after reading the chit chat.

Just my POV.

OAH
My GAWD SEAJ - that gal is fantabulous on 946527

Ooooooppps!! Just had to do that.

But I get your point about the link - but what I'm really rallying against and make a Mountain out of a molehill is some of those really stupid and inane remarks like:

'And I the fruit in the basket. NICE!

Well done, thanks!

I am so jealous!

Thanks for the nice pics, and ... ride on!

Yes, I do also think they are fake, still ... quite enjoyable.
Hmmmmmm...... Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

... is definitely sweet to look at. etc etc

That's what I'm railing against!

And if every one would just naturally turn on to this page if they find something interesting or want to make a comment/ask a question/write something - then we wouldn't have so much "non-pictured" posts on the Photo Gallery. I mean...look at how some of the other countries' photo galleries have degenerated into..... whatever!!

Just IMHO - and my plea and hope to see less trash on the Photo Gallery.

Thanks Y'all for putting up with me and my sometimes shrill diatribe!!

It's only SEAJ.... only SEAJ!! All of you... say it!!

It's only SEAJ!!

SEAJ
Ps. And damn it all to hell - it just had to close down 496.59/2.28% didnt it?! Damn it!!

Levitian
10-30-09, 01:52

It's only SEAJ!!

SEAJ
Ps. And damn it all to hell - it just had to close down 496.59/2.28% didnt it?! Damn it!![/QUOTE]

Mate,
I can understand that this website and the China thread are very exciting, and I do appreciate many of your very valueable contributions, but honestly, I think you take things way too serious, recently. Maybe it is the stock market which is putting too much pressure on you, but I do wonder if this site/thread really is the right ventile to get rid of it.
Relax, my friend, we are here to have fun, and not to get lectured. If not, you might end up one day to get your own thread, like others in the past, who thought "Le Thread c'est moi!".
Levitian

SE Asia Joe
10-30-09, 07:23

It's only SEAJ!!

SEAJ
Ps. And damn it all to hell - it just had to close down 496.59/2.28% didnt it?! Damn it!![

Mate,
I can understand that this website and the China thread are very exciting, and I do appreciate many of your very valueable contributions, but honestly, I think you take things way too serious, recently. Maybe it is the stock market which is putting too much pressure on you, but I do wonder if this site/thread really is the right ventile to get rid of it.
Relax, my friend, we are here to have fun, and not to get lectured. If not, you might end up one day to get your own thread, like others in the past, who thought "Le Thread c'est moi!".
Levitian

You're of course correct again - and thank goodness..... It's back up 636.15 or 2.99% on the lunch break close.

So everything's Light and air and I'll just let everything slide - even that inane and AGAIN totally useless remark on the Photo Gallery from that adolescent arm chair critic.

The guys' got to say something stupid on all sorts of things and on threads all over the world. Oh well!

SEAJ

Nighthawk55
10-30-09, 16:09
Actually I'm of 2 minds on this subject as of course, pictures which shows the face I personally like better. But then I think of the possible disaster to the girl herself if members of her family, friends, future husband etc sees irrefutable evidence of her wantonness and lax moral standards.? I think it is an easy question to answer. If you want to post a picture with HER face in clear view, you should post a picture of YOUR face and clear view. Simple as that.

SE Asia Joe
11-04-09, 13:46
I think it is an easy question to answer. If you want to post a picture with HER face in clear view, you should post a picture of YOUR face and clear view. Simple as that.
Touche!! Precisely!!

And we've got guys who still insist on writing (on the main photo gallery without an accompanying photo) that its their right to post up full faced pictures of gals they've done - just coz they paid them for sex!

Incredible

SEAJ

Red Rex
11-06-09, 06:48
Ok Blacklisted. I guess if the girl gives you the message one way or another it doesn't matter. I don't see it as a moral issue. However, I would have thought it wasn't much of a problem in China since ISG website is banned anyway. One has to get around it by proxy censorship software or whatever it's called.
Cheers.

BruceTea
11-06-09, 16:08

That's one strange chest.

In years of preferring tiny titties girls, I have yet seen a pair THAT flat. Good thing you mentioned the height, cause any shorter and you're suspect of doing a young not-yet-developed-teen. In any case, that'd freak me out, man.

Thanks for the pic. Doing them, taking pics of them (posting responsibly), discussing the many types of females physically and mentally is great. I love this hobby and I love ISG.

SE Asia Joe
11-06-09, 16:08
Ok Blacklisted. I guess if the girl gives you the message one way or another it doesn't matter. I don't see it as a moral issue. However, I would have thought it wasn't much of a problem in China since ISG website is banned anyway. One has to get around it by proxy censorship software or whatever it's called.
Cheers.
ISG is a popular source of pictures for some of the yellow web sites in China. And whilst it may periodically blocked, all these yellow site operators also know how to use VPN/proxies better than us guys who post here.

Unlike in Korea and at a lot of other places you may be familiar with, a large majority of WG's in China only does this profession for a few years - basically to make enough money to start off their normal life. Photos on the Internet are forever and circulated over and over.

Clearly identifying them also puts them in actual danger of being prosecuted under China's quite arbitrary and harsh laws.

As far as the "Gal gives you the message" - what message?? yeah, go ahead and post my naked pictures up for every one to see?? You really think this will happen?

Yes, in New Zealand perhaps - as prostitution is legal and the gal may want to have this as a form of advertising - but do you really think a Chinese gal is going to want anybody to post up their naked pictures?

And many thanks for bringing this discussion to this chit chat thread instead of clogging up the photo gallery one.

Regards

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
11-06-09, 16:18

That's one strange chest.

In years of preferring tiny titties girls, I have yet seen a pair THAT flat. Good thing you mentioned the height, cause any shorter and you're suspect of doing a young not-yet-developed-teen. In any case, that'd freak me out, man.

Thanks for the pic. Doing them, taking pics of them, discussing the many types of females physically and mentally is great. I love ISG.
Yeah - just imagine what I was thinking whilst suckin' on 'em -

Is this for real?? Am I really doing THIS?
Am I really sucking on a gal's titties?
How come titties that's so like a guy's is still so erotic to suck on?
What the hell am I really suckin' on??

So many thoughts went through my head whilst doin' her - and yes, of course she's of age, actually 19 year old - so no worries on that score and yes she definitely had a real pussy and IS a true out and out woman.

Just that i ain't never been with ANY gal with tits THAT flat!

SEAJ

Dash
11-10-09, 20:51
Yeah - just imagine what I was thinking whilst suckin' on 'em -

Is this for real?? Am I really doing THIS?
Am I really sucking on a gal's titties?
How come titties that's so like a guy's is still so erotic to suck on?
What the hell am I really suckin' on??

So many thoughts went through my head whilst doin' her - and yes, of course she's of age, actually 19 year old - so no worries on that score and yes she definitely had a real pussy and IS a true out and out woman.

Just that i ain't never been with ANY gal with tits THAT flat!

SEAJ
I dig that flat chested girl. Appeals to my inner pervert. I had a flat Japanese GF here in California, I told my pals she had "cat tits", so when I called her "Hello Kitty" she was unaware of my poor joke. She had awesome legs and butt so guess what? You can't see the small tits when looking from behind her, haha.

AsnDragon
11-12-09, 07:52
SEAjoe,

If you have Adobe photoshop. You transfer your Jpeg file onto adobe photoshop or Illustrator. There's a tool which blurs the image portion that you highlight with your cursor. This will blur the image of the female, but you can still see the facial structure of their face, while maintaining their anonymity.

Another method you could use is just use rectangular boxes to black out the eyes, which will still protect their anonymity but reveal to the audience their facial structure.

By the way...your "one that you like" picture is amazing!

AsnDragon

ShanghaiSimon
11-13-09, 07:14
SEAjoe,

If you have Adobe photoshop. You transfer your Jpeg file onto adobe photoshop or Illustrator. There's a tool which blurs the image portion that you highlight with your cursor. This will blur the image of the female, but you can still see the facial structure of their face, while maintaining their anonymity.

Another method you could use is just use rectangular boxes to black out the eyes, which will still protect their anonymity but reveal to the audience their facial structure.

By the way...your "one that you like" picture is amazing!

AsnDragonhttp://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1528

Thanks for the great feedback on photographing the girls, SEAJ. I have taken a few here and there w/ their permission. On the rare occasion that my gf and I have fun w/ one together, my gf usually acts as the photographer, so I end up w/ some nice action shots ;-) I have also taken discreet (hidden) videos, but have never posted any footage or stills from these vids.

Now, as for the face blurring thing, Photoshop is probably the most well known graphics program for editing raster images, such as jpeg, tiff, and bmp. I prefer to use the lasso tool to select the face, and then apply a Gaussian Blur. IMHO, this gives the best result of effectively hiding the details (and w/ Gaussian Blur in Photoshop, you can control the amount of blur) while preserving enough facial structure to show off the girl's beauty. I also blur out or erase tattoos and particular birth marks, just in case.

Photoshop, however, is prohibitively expensive, and not particularly easy to use. Finding a 'free' version of the software is easy through torrent searches. Still, there are some less expensive and easier to use graphics programs that may accomplish similar effects. GIMP, for example, is an Open Source software that is free to use, and has similar capabilities to Photoshop.

Red Rex
11-13-09, 09:09
Sure SEAJ. However, as local pros they must be known in their local communities, towns, cities anyway...kts etcetc. That's why I say they should know what their status is and if photos matter or not, they can give the message. Of course if they are high flyers academically, need the money and therfore need their identity hidden one can fully understand. China is riddled with pros.....such a huge contradiction along with the hypocrisy. I guess Chinese culture is complex and introverted anyway.
I just love the way Latin chics don't give a stuff....sexuality and sex is valued. Total openness.
Btw, seaj, where do you get all the time. Lucky bastard! Good on ya.

SE Asia Joe
11-13-09, 18:43
Sure SEAJ. However, as local pros they must be known in their local communities, towns, cities anyway...kts etcetc. That's why I say they should know what their status is and if photos matter or not, they can give the message. Of course if they are high flyers academically, need the money and therfore need their identity hidden one can fully understand. China is riddled with pros.....such a huge contradiction along with the hypocrisy. I guess Chinese culture is complex and introverted anyway.
I just love the way Latin chics don't give a stuff....sexuality and sex is valued. Total openness.
Btw, seaj, where do you get all the time. Lucky bastard! Good on ya.
You post all over the place - mostly just to comment on photos without posting any yourself.

I'm sorry - but have you actually LATELY been to any of the places that you post about or are you, like I supect, just another armchair critic and lurker?

You come up with all these statements, but its very obvious that you really know nothing about how China works.

You live in New Zealand, and you've even been on an Asian "grand tour" after your sojourn in Korea - but please - I strongly suggest that you just keep your comments and opinion on things that are current and that you really know about!!

I don't mind anybody asking questions and will try to reply - but you are actually telling me what I'm supposed to do! So please...???!!

SEAJ

AsnDragon
11-17-09, 01:15
Your blurred pictures you posted up, was artistic...You sure you aren't freelancing as a professional photographer?

AsnDragon

You post all over the place - mostly just to comment on photos without posting any yourself.

I'm sorry - but have you actually LATELY been to any of the places that you post about or are you, like I supect, just another armchair critic and lurker?

You come up with all these statements, but its very obvious that you really know nothing about how China works.

You live in New Zealand, and you've even been on an Asian "grand tour" after your sojourn in Korea - but please - I strongly suggest that you just keep your comments and opinion on things that are current and that you really know about!!

I don't mind anybody asking questions and will try to reply - but you are actually telling me what I'm supposed to do! So please...???!!

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
11-17-09, 10:26
Your blurred pictures you posted up, was artistic...You sure you aren't freelancing as a professional photographer?

AsnDragon
100% sure I am NOT a pro photographer!!
Have you REALLY seen my pixs??
Truly Horrible I say!

Eh - what do you think of the 2 pictures I blurred just now?
Enough to hide their identities and yet for the "flavor" to come thru?

SEAJ

AsnDragon
11-17-09, 19:42
You like 5 and duo pictures are done very well. You like 5 has got those huge boobs...gotta love them! I swear I've seen one of the girls in the duo pictures before, but I could be mistaken. You know as you get older like me, memories never seem to stay very long my old brain of mine.

AsnDragon

100% sure I am NOT a pro photographer!!
Have you REALLY seen my pixs??
Truly Horrible I say!

Eh - what do you think of the 2 pictures I blurred just now?
Enough to hide their identities and yet for the "flavor" to come thru?

SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
11-18-09, 10:27
I've received a few PMS requesting that I share how I managed to get the blurring effect on the pictures I'd posted.

As previously, the guy who taught me is John Dao and the following is his PMS to me which should be self explanatory:

//////////
I would recommend you first download a photo editor. Of course Photoshop is the best but expensive. A good free editor is Paint.Net
You can go to www.filehippo.com and look under photo and pictures editors. Download it and install. Once you do that I will show you how to adjust the levels (tones) and blur a part of the picture and save..........

Remember to also do levels correction. Don't use the auto function. Usually you need to take the bottom or right slider and move it. Watch the picture change before your eyes! You can also use brightness and contrast after that.

But always remember not to overwrite your original file. Save as a copy so you can go back later if need be.

JD

///////////
SEAJ

SE Asia Joe
03-18-10, 05:23
Well.... Jackson has kindly cleaned up/eliminated the nonsense chit chat on the main Photo gallery thread.
Again!

So howzabout uasing this thread to post your "comments" instead of continuing to clog up the main photo gallery with totally irrelevant - and in some cases, irreverent - remarks.

Only if your itchy fingers cain't help it but bang away on the keyboard, of course!

Just a little suggestion

SEAJ

Jessie James
03-28-10, 04:01
First I just want to say how much I respect the senior members and I appreciate your photo posts. You are a prolific contributer and I am an avid fan. I just want to make a comment about the facial edit on your last post: Why a tire tread pattern? So cruel. For such a beautiful girl just a simple blur would be nice or even any other pattern. Tire tread on the face is usually reserved for the ones we hate. Thanks, and I mean no disrespect. Keep posting.

SJames

SpiderRider
04-01-10, 15:41
I'm a Latin America guy, but your China photo forum is Impressive. thanks!

Admin
05-24-10, 22:25
Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise pointless posts, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fuzimiao
07-19-10, 06:38
[QUOTE=

Fuzi, do you or does anyone else out there know what is up here? Anyone with inside info as to why this is happening just now. Expo starte a while ago and there are no party conferences scheduled very soon so what is up?[/QUOTE]

Sorry to be alarmist, these reports are flashed across my screen on Chinese QQ whilst chatting to "friends"

Personally, I never leave myself vulnerable, If I can't get out safely, I don't go in! I stick to middle class HE joints in Pudong, or hotels where I register with guest.

Raids are occurring regularly in Pudong of massage salons. Bear in mind, these establishments are legitimate, they have licenses to operate. Anything further (HE) is strictly a private arrangement with the masseuse. :-)

Long before Expo, All establishments were visited by LE, meetings with all staff were held, warnings were issued. Many girls left town! I know of several who are now home, marrying thier childhood sweethearts, others are opening shops and restaurants financed by HK boyfriends!

Then came the raids, girls were bundled off downtown for interrogation, several complaints of violence!

One establishment in Weifang Lu, opposite Marriot Courtyard was shut down and the owner never seen again. Several girls got 15 days and of course a criminal record.
In a small spa, neighbour to Tequila one girl admitted giving a HE, but the situation was "sorted" by payment of a heavy fine!

fz

South Gate
07-19-10, 09:02
You describe here a Shanghai phenomenon, not a nation wide "kill prostitution" thing. It makes sense since even "long before" EXPO, Shanghai govt wanted to "clean up" and make the city look very moral for foreigners. Three years ago when I lived in Shanghai, there were BBS with pink lites on every corner. The Shanghai fathers thought that was unbefitting of an EXPO city. So they did what BJ did before the Olympics.

However, the raids you showed were almost all of large establishments in Shen Zhen, Kunming, CQ, NJ, etc, not just Shanghai and they all occurred all at about the same time. Is this correct? That is not the same thing as a local morality crusade like pre EXPO Shanghai. That sounds like the national party or govt is trying to make some kind of an impression.

I would be more alarmed if I heard other posters saying that their favorite saunas were busted or that they were arrested or similar. However, that is not what I see on the boards. On SZ board I posted a question about raids three days ago. No answers, only exchange about how to get your favorite hooker into SZ. CQ had a big raid a month earlier at the Hilton but nothing much since has been posted in CQ. Nanjing similar. I will return to KM in a few days and on a free day, I will check out some saunas that I like just to see what is up.

Thanks again.

Sorry to be alarmist, these reports are flashed across my screen on Chinese QQ whilst chatting to "friends"

Personally, I never leave myself vulnerable, If I can't get out safely, I don't go in! I stick to middle class HE joints in Pudong, or hotels where I register with guest.

Raids are occurring regularly in Pudong of massage salons. Bear in mind, these establishments are legitimate, they have licenses to operate. Anything further (HE) is strictly a private arrangement with the masseuse. :-)

Long before Expo, All establishments were visited by LE, meetings with all staff were held, warnings were issued. Many girls left town! I know of several who are now home, marrying thier childhood sweethearts, others are opening shops and restaurants financed by HK boyfriends!

Then came the raids, girls were bundled off downtown for interrogation, several complaints of violence!

One establishment in Weifang Lu, opposite Marriot Courtyard was shut down and the owner never seen again. Several girls got 15 days and of course a criminal record.
In a small spa, neighbour to Tequila one girl admitted giving a HE, but the situation was "sorted" by payment of a heavy fine!

fz

Bob Sacamano
05-04-11, 15:22
I guess we're supposed to post comments to the Photo Gallery here.

Re Levitian's post today: "Hilarious!": [Escape from brothel in China's Jilin province]

I can only say, that poor dude in those pictures! Climbing down a rusty drainpipe while naked. Ouch! And of course I feel sorry for the girls running away too. I hope they made it to safety!