PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:16
We now refer to Xiao Wei's shop as the "pigtail shop" for obvious reasons. This girl has got it all goin' on.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:18
I knew she would make a great photo series the first second I laid eyes on her. I don't think these photos really do her justice, she's pretty spectacular in person.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:22
She looks like a hardened pro in a lot of these, but she's a really sweet and somewhat deviish girl. She was totally relaxed and into the photos, a natural model.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:25
The combination of her extra long, little girl pigtails, which are sort of glittery, and her erotic sensuality just sends me right over the edge.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:28
She almost looks Vietnamese to me, but she is from Hunan, like almost all the girls in these shops. She told me she hates Guangzhou, too big.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:36
Now you're beginning to see the major problem with this series. The lens was dirty. I'm not so stupid as to put my finger on the lens. Apparently, she put her finger on the lens when she was looking at the most recent shot. This is a necessary part of taking these photos, you have to let the girl see each shot. I have to examine the lens before each shot I guess. Really pissed me off to see these, beautiful girl, great poses, screwed up lens, ruined photos.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:38
Ah well, an excuse to go back to see her.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:40
This turned into a really long session too, mama started knocking on the door after an hour, but we just ignored her. Xiao Wei did not rush in the slightest, we had a great time.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:44
These sessions are always 150 standard rate, of course. But I ended up paying her 260. I would have given her more, she was worth it, but when I asked her if that was enough, she said yes it was. First time that ever happened.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:51
There's a hell of a lot of these again, but I just can't leave any out. I even like the bad ones.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:54
I noticed that when we went back to the shops from the short time room, she came back to the Monica's shop to give them a little kick back for their help, I don't know how much.

Cronin
02-18-04, 22:56
At that point, both Monica and Ajin wanted me to go back to the ST room to do them both. Would that I could, my brothers.

Cronin
02-18-04, 23:00
As we were leaving the shop, they all came outside to see us off and give hugs and kisses. Really a homey kind of thing, which is nice if you're into that, and I definately am. Nice thing about being a regular, you've become part of the "family". This is my favorite shot.

Cronin
02-18-04, 23:03
OK, so there they are guys. Nice girls great service. Guangzhou's finest on the SiYou Malu strip. Monica and Ajin had no business that I could see tonight.

Cronin
02-18-04, 23:05
On our way back to the main street, we saw some really beautiful girls in these series of shops. I think the quality has gone up dramatically after the festival.

Cronin
02-18-04, 23:08
BTW, all these have been 100% covered service for me. Monica is actually really proud to say she's NEVER done "bu dai ta" with ANYONE, lifts her head up when she says it.

Cronin
02-18-04, 23:09
Last one. All I can say is: what a girl!

MeatMan
02-18-04, 23:22
Great pics Cronin! Even the bad ones as you say were excellent!.You have my praise!

Rayman
02-18-04, 23:26
Still incredibly cheap for the quality, and the photos. Not one in a arse-up doggy position? - how dissappointing. :-)). Great stuff.

btw: Your comment: At that point, both Monica and Ajin wanted me to go back to the ST room to do them both. Would that I could, my brothers.

Would love to see the pictures of any combination of Monica, Ajin or xaiowei, arse up like...:-))

Magic501
02-19-04, 02:49
Cronin, you da man!

Rayman
02-19-04, 04:02
Like this but double the pleasure...

Kencal MD
02-19-04, 07:13
A night shot.

Cronin
02-19-04, 22:55
Kencal:

Is this reality or your imagination again? If its your imagination, I'd rather not discuss the personality of your imaginary woman again, OK? I'm not even curious enough to look at that post. Also, please don't send me anymore PM's about your imaginary profession.

Rayman:

Is this what you had in mind? Ajin, Monica and ... I don't know her name (never had the courage to ask) were showing off their wares today.

Cronin
02-19-04, 22:59
These two are test shots to see if I have learned anything from the absolutely excellent advice given to me from SexReview and many others at the Thai board. Any improvement? Probably not much, I think its time for a new camera.

Rayman
02-20-04, 01:41
Fantastic stuff Cronin.

More like a hands and knees pose; with or without panties is fine. ;:-)

Far East Andy
02-20-04, 03:25
Cronin,

Fisrtly great pictures mate.

This may help you out:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/

Basically I use a Nikon, adjust my pictures myself using Photoshop7 and Nikons software. I then have them developed proffessionally.

On the site above you can buy 'add in's' for Photoshop7 and one of the best things I use is a "Noise Reduction button". It takes seconds and really is fantastic. Take away the noise first and then only use the "middle sharpen level".

I'm not a photo boffin but I read your report in the Thai section and know you want the perfect picture, ha don't we all.

Anyway anything to help.

Thanks again for the pics, may have to have a business trip soon to GZ.

Happy hunting

Far East Andy

Kencal MD
02-20-04, 05:57
Cronin,

This is reality and my profession is reality.

Cronin
02-20-04, 16:19
Kencal:

Excuse me, but do I detect a hint of indignance? Like "how dare I impugn your credibility"? I'll let you in on a little secret, Ken baby, you don't have any credibility to impugn.

I USUALLY try to cut people a wide slack here, we've all done stupid shit, we all will again. But I'm still really pissed off at that load of bullshit you dumped on us last time. It wasn't just the bogus photos, plenty of those here. You responded with a conversation about the girls themselves. That's deliberate misinformation. We take a lot of chances out there. This is a very, very dangerous game. We don't need ANYBODY adding to it by feeding us shit they know is false. Several people were trying to follow up on those "girls". What dark alley in Xi'an were you about to send them down? Christ.

It might be different if you had attempted an explanation. Hell, I don't know, maybe there is one. You had ample opportunity, but you didn't. You just layed low for a couple weeks and now you're back posting god knows what again.

You were invited to read the Photo Guidelines by another brother. Did you? Jackson didn't write those because he has nothing better to do with his Saturday nights. This is an INFORMATION board. Sick fucks are kindly invited to stay in the bathroom with their latest copy of Asian Playboy. Lock the door.

Be sure to let us know when you apply for Senior Membership, now that's a conversation I really do want to participate in.

Whew... got that off my chest.

Brothers of the Star Chamber: Now here's one of sweet little Ah Feng from my archives. She's been sick the past few weeks. Yesterday she came back to work and I was first in line to welcome her back. I paid 260 for FS, DFK, DATY and BBBJ service you just can't forget.

Cronin

Papadum
02-20-04, 18:36
nice asses Rayman.... not yours.

Orientalovers
02-21-04, 04:07
Cronin,

Thanks for your reply. Indeed, I use dial up connection to download your photos. Anyhow, forget above the slow surf, I still keen to look at those photos you posted here. You do a great jobs with my support always.

Your reply to Kencal, really speak out my mind.

Octopussy.

P/S. Xiaowei's photos are perfect.

BlnkNameCruiser
02-21-04, 07:10
Gym girl strikes again... vids and nasty pics....
I am not sure what I can get away with posting here since sex pics are not allowed. I have a few I can put up.

also the vids, I can only send them if you have some way for me to upload and you receive 10mg files.

blanknamcruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
02-21-04, 07:11
this one I may get away with.

BlnkNameCruiser
02-21-04, 07:11
another

Bez Bezarra
02-22-04, 01:23
Hey Croaker.

Is the "Star Chamber" you mention also sometimes referred to

as the House of the Little Tar Star ?

First in line, eh?

Sweet sassy molassy, you are one dedicated monger!

Ten HUT!

Cronin
02-22-04, 06:00
Mango,

I was getting daily updates on Ah Feng from mama who told me when to come in. I hope you have a chance to meet the little miracle girl yourself, they change so fast out of that naive, fresh country girl.

Wish I'd had a video cam last night. Ah Feng, Ajing, Monica and I all went to mama's apartment where the bed is big enough for four people. Each girl provided their specialty: Ah Feng's BBBJ, Monica's cowgirl and Ajing's breasts. A three girl total GFE for a cool 500RMB. An indescribable experience.

And they would not let me take one single photo. Seems to be a group agreement, no more photos. I can only guess mama has decided too many of these could end up in the wrong hands, ie LE. Anyway, we went out afterwards and had the excellent BBQ oysters and muscles which are the street food fare in front of these shops. Here's a photo from dinner.

Rayman
02-22-04, 06:12
Funny they should do that, as in the past I have had a similar experience. They are concerned that I was selling on the pics to a 3rd party and making money out of them..without their cut.

Breast of the Day.

IlleagleFun
02-22-04, 11:12
Those who are known to be frauds should get a serious verbal reprimand from all.

Those who then deliberately misinform should be banned from posting.

Kencal MD, explain why you should be allowed to continue on this forum.

P.S.: Sorry, I know this is not about photos, but this is (without getting overly hyped up about it) a serious issue. Another occurrence like this should include Jackson getting involved to ban the dude.

Nuff said!

Apac Boy
02-22-04, 12:16
As promised in the Shanghai section, here's that girl with da huge tatas...

250rmb for FS in that area where there is a crackdown right now.

tapioca

Crazy Guide
02-22-04, 16:15
I got back from ZhuHai tonight and met up with my Yahoo freebie. After 2 quick rounds, I had to get her out so I could get some sleep, but not before I managed to get a few quik pixs.

Hey Tap, Sorry I missed you, here you go..

Crazy Guide
02-22-04, 16:27
last one Yahoo Freebie

Rayman
02-22-04, 18:02
Nurse again.

Rayman
02-22-04, 18:04
I think she has put on more weight....

Rayman
02-22-04, 18:07
but I don't mind too much :-))

Rayman
02-22-04, 18:11
..not the slimmist, but I aint a fussy bloke.

Rayman
02-22-04, 18:14
not fussy at all. Fantastic shag though.

Rayman
02-22-04, 18:15
...why do I feel I am doing a 'Cronin'.:-). ok no more.

Bez Bezarra
02-22-04, 19:25
Mr. Crone-Bone,

In the open-minded spirit of the WSG, and for the sake that it stands for a truly 'global' representation of snatchology, I present to you the closest thing I can offer in the line of non-blond slightly oriental in nature nympho-naughtiness.
Fresh from her psychiatric inpatient evaluation, the lovely Loren was scooped up a block away from her crack house motel, red electric dildo in her purse, she needed new batteries, which I of course had plenty. So long as those batteries kept going, anal was all right with this tart, though finishing with CIM and swallowing was provided without a second thought.

As you say, the change sadly always comes too fast. On tough streets, within only a few weeks after dealing with the dark side, all the love is gone. Its only because she gets treated so badly by ass holes who don't realize or care that she is special. Too many bad people rob, cheat, misuse, and extinguish that spark of passion and fun, because they don't give a damn.

Bez Bezarra
02-22-04, 19:27
Crony Baloney,

One more for ya.

Time for a spanking.

Superforce99
02-24-04, 00:57
From the Shenzhen section

Superforce99
02-24-04, 01:01
From the Shenzhen section, again

Superforce99
02-24-04, 01:04
From Shenzhen section, again. OAH's gal.

Deep Diver
02-26-04, 21:43
Cronin,

Forgive me for being nieve but what is "bu dai ta"? I sit here in Cyprus (lots of chinese girls going to school here) and so I love your reports and pictures I plan on visiting some of the places you have reported on please keep up the great work!

BlnkNameCruiser
02-27-04, 12:46
The New Factory has opened and the old officially shut. The old one is physically there, but the mama and all the gals are gone. The atmosphere is gone too.

The new one is like the old but improved.

It still has the crazy environment of slappin and thumpin two ffeet from where you are with only a thin curtain in the way, tons of chicks of all types, cheap as hell, but also now has private rooms upstairs if you prefer. (not me)

here is a bad pic. The gals in the top right of the photo are 3 sichuan gals who are SMOKIN HOT! Me and my 2 buddies went and we got them. The three hottest there.

Next time I will try to get better pics.

blanknamecruiser

Nyc Expat
02-27-04, 13:39
Hi BlnkNameCruiser

May I suggest you brighten the newfactory photo 50% and re-post. Hence, you can see what you photographed. If you don’t have a picture editing program, I can do it for you and post ONLY with your permission with your name of course. Or send to you per email if you PM me. Just trying to help so others can enjoy your post more.

Xxxplorer
02-27-04, 15:50
BlnkNameCruiser,

New Factory sound like fun. Can you be more spoecific. Where is it?

"cheap as hell" what is cheap as hell?

Remember some of us don't speak the language so you are great help by giving us specifics.

Thanks mate!

Cronin
02-27-04, 23:18
Guangzhou BBS girl from the Baiyun District.

Cronin
02-27-04, 23:21
Very pretty but pretty shy. BTW, standard rate for locals here is 80-100RMB, amazing. She's Tao Tze from Hunan, or "Fulan" as they pronounce it in their weird Hunan dialect.

Barbershop Goer
03-01-04, 01:31
Deep Diver:

I guess "Bu Dai Ta" should actually be "Bu Dai Tao" which literally means "not covered", that is not using condoms.

Cronin, correct me if I am wrong. And thank you for posting those wonderful photos. I really enjoying watching them.

Keep up the good work, fellow mongers.

Barbershop Goer

Komakino
03-01-04, 11:21
Gentlemen,

Long time reader first time poster. You all do excellent work. I moved to Beijing about 7 months ago and will be here for another year and a half. I speak Chinese fairly well and have a knack for finding off-the-beaten path places. I spend most of my "mongering" time in saunas, which as you all know are a dime a dozen. Freebies are also pretty straightforward here once you learn a bit of legerdemain. I will try to do my part and report back as often as possible; I'm also available for some translation if helpful.

What I really want to hear about is how our friend BJTemp set up that amazing party. Anybody with me on this? Looked to me like a KTV place. I'm hoping he can supply more details, specifically cost/girl, room cost, and frankly I'd like to hear more about the turn of events that led to the fun. I often entertain people from back home here and you would be doing a real service to transnational relations if you could help us with some information. Much obliged.

Cronin
03-02-04, 05:22
Koma: Next time post in the "Clueless" section. See the top of the page where it says "Photo Gallery"? Life is just so damn complicated, isn't it?

This girl was so ugly they had to tie a vibrator around her neck so the mongers would play with her. The worst thing about having a BBS full of friends is you get talked into throwing the new girl some business. This was her best feature, trust me. Sometimes you get the babes and sometimes the babes get you.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-02-04, 07:44
Cronin,

1. Nice pic (as always)

2. Damn you are sarcastically funny. You and Tapioca make me laugh the most.

good stuff.

blanknamecruiser

Erik
03-03-04, 19:51
Barbershop Goer,

Unless the girl meant "bu tai da !" when she saw his dick... ?
Sorry, just joking.

Cronin
03-03-04, 20:25
A pretty girl from the shop next to the "pigtail" shop in Guangzhou. Tonight a friend and I did her and her friend in a small ST room with a curtain which was constantly being opened and closed to check on each others progress, always lots of fun. Yet another pair of stunners from Sichuan. I gotta get a plane ticket to that place, it must be some kind babe paradise.

Knobrm
03-04-04, 01:39
Seem to be high quality gilrs in GZ barbershops. I am going to GZ mid-March, can you advice what is convenient area/hotel to stay near the BBS areas and some directions to best places?

Shanghai Noon #2
03-04-04, 09:16
Hi Fellow Mongers,

KTV girl that I took out. Nice rack so figured I share, more than a mouthful :-)

Cronin
03-05-04, 03:42
This is a new girl in Monica's shop in Siyou Malu, Guangzhou. XiaoPu from Hubei. She was dressed in a really sexy short leather mini skirt the night I met her and the little head started talking. She's nothing to look at, I know, but has a super body, great legs and a really sexy way of moving. She's also sweet and really affectionate. Upstairs, I asked her to warm me up with a little BBBJ and that was all she wrote. This girl plays the skin flute like Rampal. BBBJCIM 250RMB, I go back for frequent fill ups. She seems to really enjoy it, but always gags afterwards, which takes a little of the fun out of it.

BTW, does anyone else think that KTV photo below looks a little weird?

Robux
03-05-04, 04:42
Cronin,

Is that your wet spot on the bed? :D

Is 250 RMB ($30) the standard toll for bbbjcim in Guangzhou? Seems a bit stiff (pun intended).

Robux

Cronin
03-05-04, 05:55
Robux: You saw that wet spot too? I made her take that bedspread off before we started. I guess thats just the perols of a short time room.

No, 250RMB is not standard, OAH rarely pays more than 150. I almost always overpay for several reasons. One, I got it and they don't. Two, I figure its combat pay of a sort since I'm a bit larger than their average customer. Three, these girls are my friends and I like to be nice to them. I've actually taken roses in to Ah Feng just to see what she would do. I didn't think she'd give a damn since they are more interested in the money than flowers. But she totally freaked. Even moma was jealous. Stupid? Yeah, maybe, but I had fun doing it, which is what its all about anyway. Finally, these girls would do a freebie if I pushed it, but I won't.

I've heard all the ramblings about ruining the market. But I don't buy that argument. I wish I could fuck enough girls to effect the overall price in Guangzhou. I think that is a fantasy, IMHO.

Here's another view of the little dog girl. I love this little mound effect.

BTW, LOVE your work on the Thai board.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:28
Here is the tag team between me and Lucky and the Gym girl. The real heavy stuff we couldn't post since it was penetration shots.

Enjoy!!

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:30
trying to wake her up

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:35
more fun
blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:37
now we are getting somewhere....
blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:38
finally....

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:39
double trouble

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:39
more double play....

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:40
Dining At The Y..... so tasty

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:42
Lucky888 takes over...

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:42
my turn...

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:43
the Cow girl is a riding....

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 07:44
so much of the night she was grinding away like a champ.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-06-04, 12:47
Here is a Shanghai factory pic. This was shortly before the Gym girl tag team with me and Lucky888.

This pic is not of the hottest girls here because the hottest ones are rarely sitting down since they get more play.

blanknamecruiser

Robux
03-07-04, 00:57
Cronin,

I tend to agree with you that if you have it and they don't, spreading the wealth is always a great way to get great service -- especially if it enhances your fun. Roses are definitely a nice touch. As for being able to single handedly move the market, it's a great goal!

Are the Chinese girls as interested in hooking a sponsor like the Thai girls? I wouldn't want to lead a Thai girl on with roses for fear that she might smile at me long enough to read the tatoo on my forehead that reads "Soft Touch Sugar Daddy".

Glad you enjoyed my Thailand pics. Keep yours comming. Yours are definitely better than mine. That mound effect is one of my favorite feminine physical traits. *Sigh*

To all: Sorry this post doesn't contain a pic, but I've yet to travel to the PRC and could not post one within the posting guidelines. In order to respond to Cronin in context I chose this board. Please don't flame me.

Robux

Cronin
03-08-04, 08:36
SZ BBS girl from the bunny hutch.

Cronin
03-08-04, 08:40
SZ BBS girl. All the girls in the bunny hutch are from Sichuan. But, unless this was just a bad day, I think its on a downslide. OAH told me he agrees.

Cronin
03-08-04, 09:24
Another SZ bunny girl. Although I walked straight to it this time, my usual strategy for finding this place is to wander around in the back alleys until I bump into it. Going out of WalMart, go left until you hit the first street. Take a left and go about half way up the street (100 meters or so). Take a right down one of the alley ways (the correct one is a very narrow alley). Go into the catacombs two alleys down. The bunny hutch is on this alley parallel to the main street you just left. It has a large open front which also faces in the direction of that main street.

Gekko
03-08-04, 09:31
Cronin,

Enjoy your pics immensely not like others who try to cruise in with what they believe is helpful to this forum.

However, the subject in your last 2 pics looks manly to me. High adams apple, hands not feminine, and somewhat muscular arms. Can you verify this person did not get an operation. Or, does this not even matter to you.

Cronin
03-08-04, 09:45
Even though the quality has slid a bit in this shop, I think any pure Sichuan shop is worth a routine visit, if only to squeeze the melons.

Lucky/Blankie: what a wonderful girl! I gotta go to the gym more often. Very nice work.

Robux: I'm not all that knowledgable about the Thai sponsor culture or Chinese women for that matter. I have had a couple play the "my mother is sick and I need X000RMB" game. I've also seen two who sincerely just wanted out of the business and were looking for a decent ride "home". I'm not sure if either of these really fits the sponsor definition.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-08-04, 12:47
Gekko,

All the BB shop girls in all of china are all Trans-Sexuals.

That is why we call the Factory in Shanghai, "The Factory".
The boys arrive from sichuan and other places, they shove them onto a conveyor belt, into a big TS machine, and girls pop out the other end.

blanknamecruiser

Gekko
03-08-04, 18:58
Thanks for setting me straight on the factory.

Cronin
03-08-04, 22:58
"Straight" is the operative word, isn't it, Gekko? What Blankie didn't mention, because he's just too damn shy, is that we're all Trans sexuals too! We're all former Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders...no shit! We had the Shanghai treatment: liposuctioned out our tits and injected it into our new penises (that's why mine is so big, I used to be 40DD). We still go in for a daily full body oil massage with Rogaine. Here's one of me before I got "straight".

Just teasing you, man, but that was one of the silliest things I've ever heard here.

Levitian
03-09-04, 01:08
Blankie,

Hot Stuff! Thanks!

Levitian

OldAsiaHand
03-13-04, 08:26
Cronin,

That "Hutch Girl" is the same one Illeaglefun took the last time we were there together. You guys should compare notes and post a report on the service level. I had my eye on her myself on my last pass by.

OAH

Mr Speed
03-13-04, 11:00
Gekko u in China no wonder you havent; call me lately to go down south
hope you have fun in China

Phoenix Decending
03-13-04, 22:39
This girl is one of the two I met at the Four Seasons in Shanghaand reported on earlier. I ran into her again at the Four Seasons when I was there last week, while I didn't have her and her friend this time she was happy to pose for some pictures. I give a full report in the Shanghai section.

PR

Phoenix Decending
03-13-04, 22:41
Another of Four Seasons girl.

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 06:25
She really enjoyed posing.

PR

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 06:25
And another.

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 06:28
A little closer.

Organicgrowth
03-14-04, 09:59
Phoenix Rising,

I bet your ride (dsc00016.jpg) was a real screamer based on her jutting clit! Nice shots..

Regards, Havanaman

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 15:43
Here's a few pictures of a couple of KTV girls I met at the Boss KTV and brought back to the Hotel.

PR

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 15:44
Here's one of the KTV girls alone. Unfortunately didn't get any unclothed pics as these were taken after and they were getting ready to go.

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 15:45
Another of both, I will post a report later on the Shanghai board.

PR

Phoenix Decending
03-14-04, 15:46
The other KTV girl by herself.

PR

Far East Andy
03-15-04, 06:19
BBS girl, will post report under Shanghai. Sorry about poor quality crap camera phone.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-15-04, 08:00
Good Job Phoenix.

Nice shaved snatch on that chubby gal.

Sometimes those chubby ones are the best service. I had one in Singapore. She was such a great lay.

BTW All,
I am working on getting the Gym girl to hook me up with a threesome with her and a girl friend of hers.

I hope my next round of pics is two gals!

blanknamecruiser

Denis
03-17-04, 20:06
Girl from you you hotel bar

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:26
A whole new set of girls showed up the other day at Monica's shop (GZ BBS girls).

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:30
I was all set to choose the second girl from the left who I thought was really sexy and beautiful. My monger buddy recommended I take the little girl on the left, just had a feeling about her.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:31
I've learned to trust his sixth sense about these things.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:33
Even though she wasn't as pretty as the other girl, she has a sultry attitude and was the youngest of the new girls. This is Ahui from Henan.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:36
The look she gave the other girls when I choose her told me she had probably never had a white guy before and was scared, not curious. But she warmed up instantly in the room.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:39
I really love these kind of socks on girls, always drives me nuts, so I let her keep those on.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:41
She was totally OK with the photos, but made me put the camera down several times to keep me focused on the goal. Young, but a true pro.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:43
OK, not the most beautiful girl in the world, but that "half-lidded" eye some Chinese girls have always seems really sexy to me.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:45
She wanted me to get that condom on, but I wanted the shot...I won that round.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:50
I was a little concerned about the redness, but she looked, smelled and tasted very clean. I decided that she had probably just been fucked raw, she was a small girl.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:53
As best as I could determine visually and with DATY, she was in the pink.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:55
A sweety, without a doubt.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:57
I've been making a list of new poses I want to try, but didn't remember any just then. The standard bottoms up.

Cronin
03-18-04, 21:58
Good performance skills.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:00
Just under the wire? Maybe.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:02
Too far? I guess I'll find out, I hope not the hard way. It's a great shot.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:03
Cleaning up.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:06
This was not the shot intended, she had a really sexy pose with her arms crossed over her head, but she mistook the focus beam light for the flash and thought the shot was over. I missed a great shot. Oh well, its still not too bad.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:07
OK, work done, back to the shop.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:09
I couldn't resist taking some of her getting dressed, she had such sexy little clothes, but she's looking at me now like "put that damn thing down and get dressed".

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:11
Which I ignored, of course.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:14
So she ignored me.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:18
Last one, close up of her face. 250RMB, my standard fee paid for great service (No BJ, though) and photos. As I said, maybe a 6 for looks, but 8 for service and 9 for attitude. Recommended.

Cronin
03-18-04, 22:25
My mongering cohort had really bad service from this real stunner in the same shop. I had wanted her since the first day I saw her. In fact, I really came in to see her and found all the new girls there. This girl is not recommended. Not a bad attitude problem, apparently she just lays there and plays dead.

ILuvIt
03-19-04, 02:38
Cronin,

Thanks for those great Ahui pics.

Question, from the pics, I've noticed how thin the mattress is on the bed. Are those indicative of all beds in the BBS and how comfortable are they? They look like they'd kill my knees.

ILuvIt

BlnkNameCruiser
03-19-04, 03:18
ILuvIt,
Some are worse.... Some are boards with a blanket on them.
Some half leaned back chairs which you are expected to only get a BJ on, but I always try to get laid on.
Every shop is a little different.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:27
CRAZY Night!
I will post the story in the Shanghai board. For now here are pics to enjoy.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:31
After the facotry, the real craziness started..... I will post the story in the Shanghai board. For now here are pics to enjoy.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:33
the girl I did.... there was 2 zhejiang girls and 1 hunan, all roaming my apartment naked getting laid or watching other getting laid....

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:34
Here is me and my friend both nailing girls in my bed.

there were a total of 5 guys and 3 girls, but only 2 girls would have sex.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:36
sinceI was busy playing.. thankfully my friend who was too spent from just visiting the factory, was happy to take pictures.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:38
this chick had a good bod and nice tits, but she shyed from doing anything. She only hung out naked with my friend who was taking all the pics.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:39
these are the 2 zhejiang girls

gotta love the cigar smoking... nice touch.. warm up that mouth!

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-20-04, 07:39
here is one of the zhejiang girls in play.

blanknamecruiser

AZN Monger
03-20-04, 22:18
Nice series BlnkNameCruiser. Man, you go at it and at it!

Still waiting for you to get that FTP program so you can upload that vid for me. Those PICS make me impatient! :)

AZN Monger

BlnkNameCruiser
03-21-04, 06:46
More double team action.
I got 2 girls from some place off Fujian Bei Lu. (I will post directions on SH board)

My old apartment BB shop girl moved, and called me.
I went to her new shop with my friend and we picked her and her friend.

We went back to my place for more double team action. Unfortunately, these girl, while they did let us share them both, didn't allow us to take naked pics.

Here is the only one I got.

blanknamecruiser

Asian Monger #2
03-23-04, 04:08
BlnkNameCruiser,

This XiaoHuang girl is average looking. I would consider spending the nite with her in my hotel room. What's the overnite for this girl? 500RMB?

Please advise as I might visit this BBS and do a take out.

Thanks.

AM2

P.S. I'll be on business trip to Shanghai in mid-April for 5 days.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-23-04, 08:13
AZN Monger,
A cool guy from WSG is going to set up a group for us to view them. and me to upload them.

blanknamecruiser

Cronin
03-24-04, 20:50
A friend from last year I hadn't seen in a long time. Ran into her again tonight in the same shop in the Siyou Malu strip in GZ.

Cronin
03-24-04, 20:56
She is Ahsia from Hunan Province. We always click really nicely. She is very tiny, so tight and willing to do anything to please. Strictly professional, its all about the service.

Cronin
03-24-04, 21:00
I knew what to expect from her, so I hotel priced her out of the shop (300RMB) and took her to the hotel in the middle of the strip. Very good quality ST hotel, as you will see. 2hr/50RMB.

Cronin
03-24-04, 21:03
I have a ton of these, as usual, I'll post a few now and more later.

Cronin
03-24-04, 21:06
I get the feeling she's not everybody's cup of tea, but she has a super body and beautiful handwriting (an old Chinese joke).

Cronin
03-24-04, 21:10
She was agreeable to the camera, but, in true pro fashion, kept taking it away from me to get down to business. However, my arms are a lot longer than hers, so that didn't work.

Cronin
03-24-04, 21:13
Very good, although abbreviated BBBJ service. No hesitation or argument, that's always pleasant.

Cronin
03-24-04, 21:23
A last little taste for now.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-25-04, 03:20
Wei Fang pics. she wouldnt let me do any naked ones.... :-(

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-25-04, 03:23
one more of Wei Fang.

too bad I couldnt get a pic of her body. She is 1.6 tall and 45 kilo.

blanknamecruiser

Jack Spratt
03-25-04, 12:36
Cronin

Your Ahsia friend looks like good value.

Was the reason for the abbreviated BBBJ because she didn't have much to work with :-).

Just kidding - keep up the good work!

jack

Jack Spratt
03-26-04, 13:53
Often found in south Bar Street.

jack

Jack Spratt
03-26-04, 14:00
lili again. She has the biggest nipples you could imagine.

Jack Spratt
03-26-04, 14:01
Lili for the last time. And she's cheap - free, 100 or 200 overnight, depending on her mood. But be careful, she will destroy your bathroom, and use every tissue in the house.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:27
Hey Jack those are really great. Really nice nips. Sounds like a little wild girl. Sorry to blow you off page one like this. Bad timing.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:28
This is more of the Ahsia series. Little BBS girl from Siyou Malu strip in Guangzhou.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:31
Ahsia from Hunan.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:33
She's a bit of a wild girl herself. I would use "wild child" but that has negative conotations in this forum.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:34
She's about 150cm and probably 40-45 kg. Tiny.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:36
Nice little puffies on that small frame, though.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:37
Killer smile and wonderful attitude.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:39
Perhaps my best series here, I certainly enjoyed this shoot more than most.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:42
Part of that was due to the fact that I had her last year and she went home shortly after that. She's been out of action for at least several months. During that time I went to her shop several times looking for her. One day I was walking by the shop and she ran out to catch me. It was nice to see her, she looked as great as ever.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:44
So this was a bit of a homecuming for both us of. There's a bit a chemistry here which I think you can see in these.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:45
Whoops. I guess I got carried away.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:47
Testing her patience here. Getting fucked...stop take a photo...back to it.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:50
Really hard to do her and take these at the same time. I need to figure out a better way to do this. A tripod and timer setup would freak them out, I think, but maybe its worth a try.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:50
Mmm.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:52
Risky.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:53
Great expression, hard to fake red face and sweaty hair.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:54
You cannot imagine how hard this shot was to take.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:57
nice western style johns in this st hotel in the middle of the siyou malu strip. i highly recommend this place. uhh, she isn't exactly peeing in this shot... more like birth control.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:58
With a little wash up.

Cronin
03-26-04, 18:59
Warm water showers, a nice extra.

Traveler Tom
03-26-04, 19:09
Cronin

You really do produce the greatest pics - thank you - this one really is a doll
Why the quizzical look on #13 though?!

TT

Cronin
03-26-04, 19:09
As I said, her hotel rate is 300rmb, but I only paid her 290 since we were done in a little over an hour.

I did give her another 100 for the photos. I've started doing this on a tip from SexReview on the Thai board, (not always 100). This is a good strategy, and it has worked several times for me when girls absolutely refused photos. Other times not though.

If you add the 50 I gave for the room, this was a pricey little session, and I felt a little weird about that afterwards. But on the other hand, it must have been worth it to me because I would do it all again in a heartbeat. And will, although probably without photos.

Jack Spratt
03-26-04, 19:34
Cronin

Happy to be bounced off page 1 for a good cause. Haven't had a chance to look at all your snaps because I have company at the moment. Will look in the morning.

jack

BlnkNameCruiser
03-27-04, 03:27
Cronin,
You do take the best pics.

I have a question and a comment.

1. Can you PM me if you have any problem posting those penetration shots? I read that we cant post them, but I have a lot of them I would like to post if we can get away with it.

2. I have a solution for your tripod problem. Call me. I will take the pics for you! haha...

keep up the good work.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-27-04, 03:28
Hunan Delivery girl....

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-27-04, 03:29
blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-27-04, 03:30
a little wet from me DATY.

blanknamecruiser

BlnkNameCruiser
03-27-04, 03:30
more wet from DATY

BJ Boy
03-27-04, 06:40
Cronin,

You deserve an award for your dedication to the art of photography - sharp focus, perfect exposure and composition that makes the mind boggle (how did you get that shot?). And stopping mid way to get a shot is to be admired. Mind if I ask what equipment you use?

BJ Boy.

Hat Trick
03-27-04, 07:07
in the category of achievements in stepping away technical angle photography in a short film, the oscar goes to:

(drum roll)

cronin!

speech!

Horny Toad
03-28-04, 03:46
Dude Cronin,

Don't you wear condoms? That's not cool man.

Kencal MD
03-29-04, 05:05
Cronin likes to play with fire. I just hope you won't get burned.

Cronin
03-29-04, 11:43
Do you really hope that Mr. MD? Your compassion for the safety of brothers here is overwhelming! What a guy!

Kencal MD
03-29-04, 16:07
Yes, I really hope that! I think you should know better by now after posting the report on herpes.

Cronin
03-29-04, 18:58
Where's your photos MR MD? Or do you only post snide comments now that everyone knows your BS game?

BTW, I found the site with your "girlfriend" Lola. The exact same photos you posted of your "experience". Rayman was dead on, she works at a G-Style in Japan. Want to tell us some more about how shy she is? And you're lecturing to ME about some way to be?

Oh, and one other thing since you brought it up. A condom won't save you from the case of herpes that girl had. But then you'd already know that if you were an MD. Go chat up the newbies somewhere else, "Doctor", they don't know your sick little game... yet.

Now let me remind you, yet again, what those words "Photo Gallery" mean at the top of the page. This is the business end of a profoundly beautiful BBS girl in the Baiyun District of Guangzhou. Her name is Tao Tse, check the archives for my write up. PM me and I'll tell you exactly where to find her. REAL information on a REAL girl. Fantasize about that.

Kencal MD
03-29-04, 21:32
Just ignore my posts if you don't like them. I'm posting this to warn others about the risks of having unprotected sex.

No need for a reply.

Cronin
03-30-04, 04:32
Rest assured MR MD, every time you post you will see my name right above your phoney little handle. You and your ilk are the reason this site has been down the past three weeks. You log on, download all the latest photos and return nothing but BS and lies. Stay the hell out of this photo gallery, you're a waste of good bandwidth. You're imeding the flow of REAL information about REAL girls, something you obviously know nothing about. You post dangerous deliberate misinformation and then whine about doing us a public service. You are a sad little circus act shrouded in pathos and porn.

Kencal MD
03-30-04, 04:56
Well done, Cronin! I love your stunts too, keep up your great work!

Benard
03-30-04, 08:01
Cronin,

Hey cease, relax guy. There is no need to squabble here for subtle reasons. The girl Tao Tse you posted right here is obviously one of average-look girls from the rural part of China. Well, we are not going here to bang this sort of girls who run away from her poor hometowns into big cities to be a hooker just because she can't endure poverty and starvation any more at home, or some her sisters initially of the same town persuade her that this proffession would bring much more easy bucks. But we are to fuck the decent chinese urban ladies who get at least yellowish white skin and nice face just like this one. Neverless the pic I loaded down from a porn site, the girls like this type I posted here is very common and often seen in the streets of major cities.
That is what we really want.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Deep Diver
03-30-04, 08:42
Why is it everytime Kencal makes a post in reference to cronin he takes the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of him? Mate bugger off and leave your comments to yourself. Cronin keep up the good work, your an inspiration to us all just no need for you to raise your blood preasure over a twat like this.

Philip
03-30-04, 08:44
Benard,

I am not sure if you are having a go at Cronin about the quality of girls (as per photos) he goes with as your post is convoluted to the point of not knowing your meaning. Cut a lot of the words out and say what you mean. I am not going to say all his photos are good but I would rather see them than ones you pirated off a porn site.

Although not Chinese I will put it up here this is a girl I used to go out with occasionaly, like most of my oics 6 years ago.

Al Cualquiera
03-30-04, 09:12
Benard,

You are a [Deleted by Admin] let loose in the photo gallery section. Sadly. your forced [Deleted by Admin].

Cronin's photos and the girls in them are admired by many, [Deleted by Admin]. Your camera is as barren of pictures of girls you have banged as is the vast desert barren after the wind storm has scoured it.

You call yourself "we" yet I think your [Deleted by Admin]. You wander lonely and sad and hurl angry words at Cronin. No light from the pale skin of a decent chinese urban lady has ever been reflected from the flash of your camera back to your lonely eyes.

I weep for you.

Al

Philip
03-30-04, 13:37
Benard

You should try going with real girls that way you won't have to post photos you get off porno sites.

Another of naneth

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:29
This is JiaJia from the Siyou Malu strip of BBS in Guangzhou. Specifically from the "Pigtail Shop", Xiao Wei's wonderland.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:32
JiaJia is from Hunan, hometown is Changsha. I've heard there are some beautiful girls from that city, I guess that must be right.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:34
It was a rainy night in Guangzhou tonight, my monger cohort and I could find precious little talent in any of the shops. Finally we went in to the pigtail shop to see Xiao Wei and lo and behold, this little goddess appeared before my eyes.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:37
I had that exilerated "can't take my eyes off her" sensation. My monger buddy recommended against her since she was ignoring us. This time he was wrong. It doesn't get much better.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:39
Xiao Wei was on hand to smooth her initial fears about the big white guy, hey what are friends for?

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:41
In the ST room, she got very friendly very quickly. Initially didn't want photos, but a lot of affection, complements and a little cash changed her mind. I absolutely had to have photos of this girl after I saw those breasts.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:45
She also was not keen on FS at first. Turns out she was in full flow menstration, she pulled down her panties to show me the piece of tissue. I don't know about others, but this is never the slightest concern to me. A little more gentle persuation and that hurdle was gone. Usually these girls are very "witchy" about menstruation, like its bad magic or something, this is the first one I ever was able to talk into it.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:47
She got into the photos after a few. What a gorgeous model this girl makes. The camera loves her.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:51
The towel was in the room from the BBS. This is their laundry drying room too. Several clean slightly damp towels came in very handy.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:55
The little white tube next to her left shoulder was a tube of Chinese lubricant sold at the sex shop next door. That came in real handy too. She was particularly dry/sticky from the menstrual flow. That little tube made it all work.

Cronin
03-30-04, 18:58
I had to edit this slightly in Photoshop to remove some of the red color, sorry for that, I think you can still see some. I didn't want to gross anybody out, although I don't mind it myself.

Cronin
03-30-04, 19:01
A little editing here also. Apologies, but the blood on the original kind of took the fun out of it.

Cronin
03-30-04, 19:04
There's another dozen or so, but I'll have to post them tomorrow, out of time. In case you're wondering, its covered.

Magic501
03-30-04, 19:06
Cronin,

You DA MAN! Great pics!

Pete33
03-30-04, 21:58
Cronin,

Just fantastic. You are blessed, being in worldly paradise. Thanks for continously sharing with all of us.

Jack Mehoff
03-30-04, 22:28
Awesome pictures, I thank you for posting them. You are one lucky dog for nailing a hot chick like that!

Thanks again for posting those pics!

Wiggums
03-31-04, 05:01
Cronin,

Your girl, Jiajia, is definitely money. Thanks for showing us such a beautiful piece of work.

BlnkNameCruiser
03-31-04, 05:10
Cronin,
this girl is DAMN cute. Her face has a little similarity to an actress and make up model I see all over China. She has also acted in Western flicks.

About mestration... that girl Lai Lai who comes over to my place a lot, doesnt care about her menstration. She doesnt even tell me about it. I just find out later.
Keep up the good work.

blanknamecruiser

Levitian
03-31-04, 07:24
Cronin

Great, just great. You really are our hero here.

Levitian

Bearded Clam
03-31-04, 09:03
Cronin,

That woman is pretty cute! Keep up the good work.

-BC

Novio
03-31-04, 10:17
Cronin,

I assume a girl working in a BBS doesn't have the cash to buy bolt-ons, so JiaJia has some of the most awesome natural tits I have ever seen on a Chinese girl!

Benard
03-31-04, 10:57
Hey guys,

Take it easy. I am not going here to provoke quarrel here. Maybe my horroble truth iritated some of you. Well, I am sorry for this / got lots of girls but I can't post them right up here, because they are all colleges girls, in very famous univercities in north region of china. and 3 of them initially were virgin, when I first poke their hymen. And what is more, all of this is for free. they did not merely provide me such good service, but also my advisor in some field, who did help me a lot. well. There ever be a "gold rush" towards Guangdong. Uncountable rural girls from all provinces of china, escape from their undeveloped town, run into gungdong, since china open its gate towards west in 1981. But they don't worth a bit in urban men's eyes. they are of no value, and no rank. And most of them had heavily been exploit by the owner of their working place. Guys, I don't really wanna [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) you off. I am just here telling you truth. If you live in china for long, you will feel needless to treat such hookers respectively as do in west. Its china, and we should incline to the local urban men, otherwise ridiculous in their eyes.

And its already ridiculous that paid double price to fuck thoes working girls, who merely cost native half of the price.

BS

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to fix dozens of simple writing errors including missing punctuation, peculiar punctuation, missing capitalization, multiple periods throughout the text, etc. To avoid delays in future reports, please proof-read your reports before posting them. Please review the Forum's Posting Guidelines (http://www.wsgforum.com/postingguidelines.html) for further information. Thanks!

Lover Boy
03-31-04, 14:13
Cronin,

That,s the biggest breast I have ever seen on a oriental girl, man it looks juicy.

May be Jackson should think about a pay site with 01 minute video files.

Orient Xpress
03-31-04, 17:20
Cronin (and anybody else who practices unsafe sex), you sound like a nice chap. However, I am really disturbed by your risky behavior of not covering up. I know that you're well aware and have accepted the potential dire consequences of not covering up. You're from the free world so you can do what ever you like. However, it is behaviors like this that ends up spreading STDs and AIDS through the sex trade industry. I can careless if you want to put yourself at risk, but forcing a young uneducated prostitute who lives near the poverty line to have unsafe sex with you unnecessarily puts her and her future clients at risk. People like you mess things up for all the other guys and gals who play by the rules.

Please be responsible to not only yourself but also your comrades.

OXpress

Traveler Tom
03-31-04, 18:37
For God's sake let Cronin do what he wants. Surely we are adult enough to make our own decisions. If Cronin wishes to cover-up sometimes and not other times then let him do what the hell he wants to. He knows the girls better than us, looking at his photos, and decides as he goes along - I am sure that there is some methodology attached to this!

If I were Cronin I would say:

MYOB and do not look at the pics if you do not like them!

TT

Mock A Bee
03-31-04, 19:33
IMHO I think JiaJia's tits are fake. Note the stretch marks. Very nice vulva shot though though!

HB

Lover Boy
03-31-04, 19:44
Cornin,

Please, post the rest of the pictures from Goddess Jiajia.

Cronin
03-31-04, 19:50
The other half of Jia Jia's photo series.

Cronin
03-31-04, 19:55
My monger cohort asked me when we came back to the BBS "Why is she so happy?". I said "Same reason I am, we just had a great time together." Of course she made a nice profit too, that's a good day for her.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:00
This wasn't a great shot, but I'm not going to leave it out. I don't have that many of her. Batteries were fading and I had to shut off the viewfinder. I'm also trying to compose these by holding the camera over my head at arms length. Where's Blankie when I need him!

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:02
These were those weird strawberry flavored condoms, I could smell the flavoring when she opened the package. Do they really enjoy the flavoring? That's hard to believe, but who knows, she must have bought them for a reason.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:04
Once again, I should leave this one out, but I really like the view of her lips and tits in this one.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:06
Yes, those are real, of course. They had the most wonderfully firm and lively feel. The vitality of youth.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:09
Yeah, clean-up was a bit more of a chore than usual.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:14
This is Cronin in a quandry. Do I get a full on shot of those miracle breasts, or do I try to include her feet folded beautifully under her ass (I have a real obsession with Asian girl's cute feet, not quite a foot fetish, just intense admiration). I tried to get both, but couldn't...the breasts won.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:48
This pose is worth a thousand... almost anything. I cropped this because I had lost the view finder to battery failure and ended up with a great picture of the bedspread. Cropping is a violation of the Sex Review Commandments which have worked so well for me here.

Cronin
03-31-04, 20:57
Amazing image really when you contrast her breathtaking beauty with the jarring ugliness of that environment. Ah but I wax philosophic...

Cronin
03-31-04, 21:03
Last of Jia Jia's series.

Lover Boy
03-31-04, 22:29
Cornin,

You are real pro, Man I am jerking of just looking at these pictures. Those MELONS must be 36D+

Atlanta Monger
04-01-04, 02:30
Great pics, Cronin. This jiajia24.jpg shot is simply stunning - what a gorgeous creature, captured perfectly:

http://www.wsgforum.com/vforum/attachment.php?s=&postid=198591

Keep up the good work; it is very much appreciated.

Member #1793
04-01-04, 02:41
Cronin,
Thanks much for your good work and kindly share your experience. I am woundering is it easy to ask the grils for photo ? Can we just ask straight forward?

Thanks

Pak

Bearded Clam
04-01-04, 02:52
Cronin,

WOW! Nuff' said.

-BC

Member #1748
04-01-04, 03:48
My girlfriend.

Smokarz_XO
04-01-04, 05:26
I didn't know chinese chics carry hooters like those...god damn HOOOOOOOOOTTTT.

Levitian
04-01-04, 07:46
Bernard,

I think it is just normal that we do praise Cronin for the efforts he is investing to give us (and you) a good time. He is a stable contributor and thus, helps to keep this forum alive and kicking, not only by stupid and destructive comments like yours (which also are a part of such a forum), but by the most numerous pic material of the China forum so far.
I don't know how you are ticking, I like to be appraised if I do good, and I actually also do like to appraise, when I think sb. does a good job.

Levitian

I Freeman
04-01-04, 11:54
Benard,

You have to admit that the last girl of Cronin's pictures is good looking with very attractive breasts.

I don't appreciate the quality of all the girls he takes pictures of (just different taste), but this one, I would go for it as I find her very attractive

Ifreeman

Will John
04-01-04, 11:57
Member #1748 - Bullshit!

That photo appears somewhere else on the board. If I wasn't so stoned at the moment I would find it and humiliate you on this forum.

Shame on you!

Benard
04-01-04, 12:37
Levitian,

Well, I also like all of you wanna give Cronin applause for his devotion of pics to keep the furom alive. And personally I think he is indispensable for this hamony community.

What I object and feel unacceptable is the guys apptitudes towards girls. They exccesively evalue the girls' beauty. If you know more about chinese culture, you will know what I am talking about.

Ben

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add a space after commas and after periods. To avoid delays in future reports, please include one blank space after commas and one blank space after the period at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Brownout
04-01-04, 14:58
cronin,

successfully found your favourite street for punting. it's probably very close to zhujiang and great wall hotels. (you could say: take the tube from railway east station and take a taxi from the 4th station!)

as a matter of fairness your series are well-photographed. but please practise safe sex. no rant is necessary.

if we have something to say, manner counts. this is what free speech is about.