PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

A Fun Man
07-10-05, 21:30
Oh. These two honeys were from the Sandy Cheek alleys. Muy Bueno eh?

BillBill,

When you say SZ, do you refer to the city of Suzhou near Shanghai? If so, could you give a little more information on where you did you find the location. The price you quoted for a FS is substantially lower than what I paid when I visit that city last year. I am going to have another trip to that city in two months, I really appreciate any information you can provide.

Soko72
07-11-05, 06:22
Dear All,

This lady I picked up on friday near Garden Hotel in GZ, for 300RMB 3 shot's nice BJ's and other service. only one problem NO English!

I will post more pic's from her later.

For sure I like to meet her again on the next trip ;-)

Bill Lee
07-11-05, 09:41
I thought we were all on board on SZ as Shenzhen and SH as Shanghai. I don't know about the abbreviation for Suzhou.

Sorry for the confusion. Should have make that clear on the first line.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill,

When you say SZ, do you refer to the city of Suzhou near Shanghai? If so, could you give a little more information on where you did you find the location. The price you quoted for a FS is substantially lower than what I paid when I visit that city last year. I am going to have another trip to that city in two months, I really appreciate any information you can provide.

Cebu Local
07-11-05, 09:53
I thought we were all on board on SZ as Shenzhen and SH as Shanghai. I don't know about the abbreviation for Suzhou.

Sorry for the confusion. Should have make that clear on the first line.

Thanks,
Bill
For what its worth,Here are the Official International City codes used by IATA,PATA etc
SHA-Shanghai,China
SZX-Shenzen ,China
BJS-Beijing,China
CAN-Guangzhou,China

Bill Lee
07-11-05, 13:15
Understood about these abbreviations but none apply here on this board. Maybe if I'm planning a flight in the future. From what I gather from reading the board, Beijing has always been referred to as BJ and Guangzhou as GZ.

Later,
Bill

For what its worth,Here are the Official International City codes used by IATA,PATA etc
SHA-Shanghai,China
SZX-Shenzen ,China
BJS-Beijing,China
CAN-Guangzhou,China

Erik
07-11-05, 13:48
Interesting note.
I had always wondered why Beijing was identifyied on this forum as a "Blow Job", why not, after all ? This air transport codes that you can see on your ariline ticket or baggage tag (PEK for Peking airport, BJS for the city of Beijing, CKG for Chongqing, etc) are only familiar to the professionals of this industry. To avoid confusion, it is better to fully write the name of the city you refer to.

Gaolei
07-11-05, 18:10
SHA refers to the old Shanghai Airport, Hong Qiao. It is primarily used for domestic travel these days. PVG refers to the new Pudong airport in Shanghai. It is very dificult to get a flight to SHA from the USA.

Cebu Local
07-11-05, 21:59
SHA refers to the old Shanghai Airport, Hong Qiao. It is primarily used for domestic travel these days. PVG refers to the new Pudong airport in Shanghai. It is very dificult to get a flight to SHA from the USA.You are right,Sorry about that. But We do have to agree that a BJ is either Beijing or a Blowjob sometime. Maybe We can use CBJ and BBBJ instead of BJ. Anyway just my 2 centavos opinion

Fast Eddie 48
07-12-05, 04:08
sha refers to the old shanghai airport, hong qiao. it is primarily used for domestic travel these days. pvg refers to the new pudong airport in shanghai. it is very dificult to get a flight to sha from the usa.gaolei,

united and air china is the only 2 that i know fly from us to shanghai. cathay pacific is planning flight to shanghai next year, not sure direct or
transfer in hong kong. i like the old shanghai airport, it is a little closer.

the new pundong airport have the new speed train to town have not try
it yet. the cost is very high: $16.00 usd one way.

Buko Max
07-12-05, 05:48
Hello Eddie,

NWA has daily nonstop flights from DTW to PVG. Their service started last year.

Excelsior,

Mattrick

Douglas23
07-12-05, 06:34
Thanks, she's a hottie. I do have to say, however...when I am in China next ... if I am in some Department Store and see any sheets that look like those green ones, I will do two things:

1) Laugh my ass off

2) Buy the set - auction it on eBay, or just use for good luck.

Keep 'em cumming. More of that 19 yr old would be great.

D23

Sniffer
07-12-05, 18:50
gaolei

united and air china is the only 2 that i know fly from us to shanghai
cathay pacific is planning flight to shanghai next yr not sure direct or
transfer in hong kong , i like the old shanghai airport is a little closer.

new pundong airport have the new speed train to town have not try
it yet cost is very high $ 16.00 usd one way.

china eastern also has a direct flight to la.

cathay will definitely have to flight via hk. they are not considered to be a mainland airlines, and hence, will not be able to fly direct from usa to shanghai.

Lubertdas
07-15-05, 02:01
The following photos are of the two lovely ladies I had a lovely time with at the Shangri-La Hotel in Qingdao.

No nudity, I've not worked my way up to that level yet, but they had no problems with a couple of snapshots aftwards.

For the full report, please look at the Qingdao section. I'll be posting my report later today or tomorrow.

The tall one had one of the finest racks I've ever experienced, and the short one was a 'squirter'.

Cheers,

LubertDas

Beijing David
07-15-05, 06:46
SB, no offence, but do you in fact have a job? I could never find the time to take, edit and post the absolutely huge stash of pics that you have!

Maybe I should quit my job to concentrate on more important matters?

Thanks for all your (hard) work!

The Producer
07-16-05, 07:43
Why have people started posting frame by frame photos ? it is getting very very very very boring. The quality is about as good as a poor quality mobile phone. Suggest that you enjoy your exploits more and don't bother about 1of10 etc etc posts. Stick up one or two reasonable photos and leave it at that. Most importantly enjoy your sexual activity more and photo less.

Diver Down 101
07-16-05, 16:07
SB,

You can post a taste of video work on a site http://rapidshare.de.

The files are limited to 30MB but I for one would love to see the orginial video that these great captures come from.

Just upload the clip and post the link.

Rebel68
07-16-05, 16:57
Why have people started posting frame by frame photos ? it is getting very very very very boring. The quality is about as good as a poor quality mobile phone. Suggest that you enjoy your exploits more and don't bother about 1of10 etc etc posts. Stick up one or two reasonable photos and leave it at that. Most importantly enjoy your sexual activity more and photo less.I second this motion, always preferring quality to quantity.

Parasitius
07-16-05, 18:38
I have to say I agree with The Poster. I don't deserve so much of a voice, since I haven't gotten a chance to contribute just yet, but I think that plenty of other folks must concur. Even for the pleasure of the poster himself, whilst enjoying his memories of the lay, the low quality frames just do NO justice whatsoever to the hotness of some of these chicks! In the case of using a crap camera -- please invest a meager $100US, and you will be able to take pictures absolute GORGEOUS in comparison to what you are posting. (And the memories to last a lifetime!) For the video capture shots - does anyone know any automated image mosaic creator ? Loading 50 frame captures is just plain BORING, but, if at least 5 frames were combined into a single image, it would at least partially make up for the lack of resolution. Personally, if I were going to do video, I would definitely supplement it with some (min) 2 megapixel shots as to allow myself to remember what the girl ACTUALLY looked like later on.

Anyway, regardless of picture quality, to all those posting. Please keep it up! I hope to join you one day soon. You guys are AWESOME. I'm crossing my fingers that one day Cronin will come back.

Legal Lad
07-16-05, 20:37
I've been a fan of all the posters in the photo section. Seems pretty easy to me, if it seems repetitive. Don't look. Not rocket science.

Phil1980
07-17-05, 00:32
I have a funny video I took last year in Chengdu secretly without the stupid hooker noticing, let me see if I can capture any images from it.

The Wanderer
07-17-05, 02:05
Part 1. See report in the Guangzhou section. First offering and had to resize, hope they do not come out the size of a postage stamp.

The Wanderer
07-17-05, 02:10
Second part, warming up a little and a special offering for Cronin. Not seen any photos recently, I for one miss your contributions and your forthright views on the use of the photo section.

Member #1604
07-17-05, 06:36
SB,

You can post a taste of video work on a site http://rapidshare.de.

The files are limited to 30MB but I for one would love to see the orginial video that these great captures come from.

Just upload the clip and post the link.I second it. So SB, Please upload your video.

Ontario Boy
07-17-05, 07:36
I second this motion, always preferring quality to quantity.I agree 100%.

SB is slipping a great chic but blurred pictures don't do her justice!

Intransit
07-17-05, 13:01
Once again people with their number of posts not even in the double digits complaining about photo quantity and quality. Don't like what you see? Post your own. Until then, keep your comments to yourself.

Rascal X
07-18-05, 09:19
The photo gallery is inundated with too many identical photos by SB. I have lost interest in checking out this section. More quality and less quantity, please.

RasSpewtin
07-19-05, 03:41
The photo gallery is inundated with too many identical photos by SB. I have lost interest in checking out this section. More quality and less quantity, please.

Rascal, I check out your posting history. You have posted almost excusively on Las Vegas and other USA threads, mostly with gripes about this massage place and that massage place...blah..blah...blah.

This appears to be your first post on the China board, and you decided to drop by and give us the benefit of your pompous newbie wisdom. Last time I checked, we were doing quite fine without the advice, thanks.

Keep in touch, and let us know if you have any useful info on the scene in China.

Raz

Blacklisted
07-19-05, 04:10
If it wasn't for SB this thread would be as boring as all the other threads on this site, so please, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) it off elsewhere and leave SB alone.

Parkers96
07-19-05, 06:06
Is you ask me, I will take quality over quantity. I came here for quite some time now but did more reading than posting.

My equipment was not good enough and the quality of picture was bad. If I have something to share, I would share my best.

A lot of time I just felt like I have "sucker" written across my forehead as I was paying much more than the seniors here paid and felt real stupid. May be I didn't know how to bargain or didn't know where to go.

The most important of all, didn't get to move around as much.

These are my 2 cents but again, who am I? I'm just some stupid newbie

Rascal, I check out your posting history. You have posted almost excusively on Las Vegas and other USA threads, mostly with gripes about this massage place and that massage place...blah..blah...blah.

This appears to be your first post on the China board, and you decided to drop by and give us the benefit of your pompous newbie wisdom. Last time I checked, we were doing quite fine without the advice, thanks.

Keep in touch, and let us know if you have any useful info on the scene in China.

Raz

Intransit
07-19-05, 09:44
Rascal,

You've lost interest but you're still posting. Get lost, shut up, or post your own.

Cebu Local
07-19-05, 10:38
If it wasn't for SB this thread would be as boring as all the other threads on this site, so please, [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) it off elsewhere and leave SB alone.While I may have issues about lack of taste esp.bedsheets. and sensitivity IMHO,I agree that SB is quite entertaining.Leave him be

Paul D
07-19-05, 22:59
Here's a novel idea. Let's have a category for posting pics; maybe we could call it the "Photo Gallery". And, strange as it might sound, in this category would be found only pics and relevant comments about the PIC, not flames about the poster. Radical idea, to be sure, but certainly one that merits consideration.

After all, if we feel the need to witness vituperative personal attacks, there's always Reality TV, political talk shows and Simon Cowell "evaluating" talent on American Idol. OOOOPS! I guess I'm a huge hypocrite for posting this in the Photo Gallery. Sorry!

Bull Dozer
07-20-05, 00:58
Gentlemen,
I recently spent 3 days in Guangzhou in first week of July, got some good SWs from infront of Garden hotel & had a great time. This girl named Lily was amazing in attitude & performance. One of the wettest mouths I have slipped my cock into, she gives great BBBJ, she is a pro, she told me she fucks a lot of guys, but I was amazed to find that her pussy was so tight I couldn't believe it, damage 500RMB all night, for 4 rounds was greatall covered sex. I hope you all will enjoy, would not let me take any nudies.

GJ

Bull Dozer
07-20-05, 01:13
I found this great looking chic in front of the Shopping Center at 11:30PM, she was ready to jump in to a taxi to go to Jia Hua grand Hotel, where she works in the night club, after a bit of persuasion, we headed down to my Apartment instead. We did not talk about any money or anything, till the next mornong when I gave her 400RMB, she was surprised, her reaction was I make 1000RMB/ night working at Jia Hua. I told her honey I pay 250RMB tops for girls from several BBS shops that I visit all the time in Houjie. She was cool about it, gave me her # & left & said call me again. The girl was very nice in bed & had a great time with her, never got to see her again as she was always busy at Jia Hua & makes a lot more money than I was going to pay her.
I hope to see her again next time I am in China.

GJ

Native Humper
07-20-05, 02:14
This China pic site used to be really good. I am not in China but I have always enjoyed looking here. However I have to agre that Suga babe has flooded this page with too many of the same shots, all BJ shots. To me thay all look the same and I wish for the old China pic page. Just MHOP

Fetish
07-20-05, 02:31
I believe the issue of SB had gone far enough. I don’t want to sound offensive but for those who do not approve of his posting, there’s a scroll bar on the right side of the screen you can use. Personal, I enjoyed his posting very much.

SB,
Please keep up the good work.

Nomadic
07-20-05, 03:42
Finally got around to posting some photos from a Sishuan trip.

Some anatomical, some picturesque... but it should put you on the mood for exploration....

Enjoy :)

Nomadic
07-20-05, 03:51
more from the same trip

Parkers96
07-20-05, 04:12

Some anatomical, some picturesque... but it should put you on the mood for exploration....

Enjoy :)Faguoren,

Real high quality shots, what kind of camera are you using? Great lighting too.

Ontario Boy
07-20-05, 05:31
I believe the issue of SB had gone far enough. I don’t want to sound offensive but for those who do not approve of his posting, there’s a scroll bar on the right side of the screen you can use. Personal, I enjoyed his posting very much.

SB,
Please keep up the good work.Maybe the answer to the multiple posts would be to honour SB with his own thread like Sibu Raphael who has over 4400 posts to date. This way SB's fans could enjoy his work outside the photo gallery knowing what to expect. Those not wanting to go there can skip it

Alfa14
07-20-05, 06:12
Had these 2 lovelies from the KTV in the Haiyatt Hotel in Houjie...Very enjoyable experience.

Alfa14
07-20-05, 06:16
The fully nude girl was very shy but warmed to the 3 some..The covered up lass was very vocal and I can't get over how wet her pussy was....

Peter
07-20-05, 07:16
Faguaron,

Excellent pics! I really like the close ups, they almost look artistic.

OldAsiaHand
07-20-05, 07:20
I have also become a bit bored with the repetitive nature of SB's BJ pic posts. I may only look at a couple from each series to satisfy my curiousity about the appearance of his recent conquests. For the rest, I just scroll on by. I prefer viewing pics that are more focussed on the girl and less on the act itself. Nevertheless, you sure have to give the guy credit for major contributions to this thread. Taste is personal. Some guys enjoy looking at all SB's pics, others do not. Some like me, are in between. That's what makes the world go round.

Just my POV.

OAH

Silver Shadow
07-20-05, 08:12
Normally, my mongering is in the Dominican Republic.

SB, however, has attracted me from the other side of the world with his imagination, talent, and choice of partners. Keep it up, pal.

Does anyone have a pistol at their head, making them view photos that they find boring or offensive? How about letting those of us who enjoy SB do just that.

Blacklisted
07-20-05, 11:53

Some anatomical, some picturesque, but it should put you on the mood for exploration.

Enjoy :)Faguoren,

A couple of those pics are simply perfect. Especially, as others said, the close-up arse shot. Sublime.

Rascal X
07-20-05, 12:01
the pictures posted recently by faguoren and alfa 14 are great and what this forum has come to expect. the quality is good, you can see they are attractive women. that is why i started looking at this forum. nothing personal against sb, but he was monopolizing this site with his stacks of photos that are all the same, and of not very good quality. maybe you guys like looking at 40 pictures of his cock being shoved down someones gullet. a few clear ones are fine, but not shot after showing the same thing. i havn't been to china yet, just hong kong, so hoping to campare the 2 places. the 2 of you act that anyone who disagrees with you should be flames and digraced. ever heard of freedom of speech.a friend was telling me all the
attributes to staying in china, and when iasked why did he come to the usa. his answer was freedom.ihink about it before you agree slam somebody who doesnt agreewith you.

Papadum
07-20-05, 14:19
i haven't been checked in here for a long while and really, really surprised to see there are still discussions on yes pic no pic good pics bad pics ....

i still think it's fine for postings with no pic but on pic-related comments and discussions. it's fun to discuss on it, rate it, appraise it, laugh at it....does it really that serious a matter to fight?? doesn't matter if you like them or hate them.....like'em, come back often, don't like'em? don't check in then.

if you don't like sb's bj shots....skip his postings! who cares? he has the right to post them....unless the speed of the server is affected by his overloaded bj shots...but then again, that's not yours and my jurisdiction.

it's a free world after all. why bother to be an unhappy person?

Bull Dozer
07-20-05, 20:00
Gentlemen,
I was lucky to be able to bring this Non Pro to my pad, after wining & dining her from the Foot massage place.Had a hard time convincing her for the action, what a beauty she is, I am falling in love with her, she has never been with another man, that is what she told me, I don't know if I should believe her or not. She was tight as hell. Would not let me take any nude pictures.Still dreaming about her, would like to get her to San Francisco, but don't know how.

GJ

Bull Dozer
07-20-05, 20:05
Guys,
This cuty was pretty amazing all rounder, had a great time, young & energetic & willing to please. Great time all nighter 250RMB. Will try her again next trip to China.

GJ

Bull Dozer
07-20-05, 20:09
Sorry no pun intended, but I am getting sick of the repetitive nature of the pictures being put up everyday.

GJ

Bill Lee
07-20-05, 20:27
I love your photos and I'm not the type to complain about them.

But could some of you people out there brighten up your photos first before posting them on the board?

Attached is an example. Big Difference (Not meant to pick on any person in particular).

Bill

Coma Boy
07-20-05, 20:32
sorry no pun intended, but i am getting sick of the repetitive nature of the pictures being put up everyday.yeah, the same exact photo, posted twenty times every day, postage stamp sized, for weeks on end, is getting kind of boring. i've quit looking, but every time i take a peek it's exactly the same thing. sb is really helping me postpone my chinese travel plans.

and those fucking green sheets- fuck! sb- time to complain to your landlord, or at the very least buy your own fucking sheets. buy a real camera, buy some real sheets, anything, but fuck, come on man- get a grip! get a damn grip!

such a shame that cronin is in prison. but, i expect he is sleeping under nicer sheets.

Intransit
07-20-05, 20:56
Folks, let's continue this discussion re: SB's photos in General Info. That's where I'm posting my latest response to Rascal.

Silver Shadow
07-20-05, 21:44
I'm taking your suggestion and following suit. Hopefully the whiners will do the same, and SB will continue to post his graphic and imaginative shots on this site.

Hizark21
07-20-05, 23:34
Great facial shots.... It's great that you got her to lick and suck you clean. I have done quite a few facials, but I have not had a girl lick and suck me clean yet. So you are one up on me dude:))

Bull Dozer
07-21-05, 02:42
Thank you Bill I wasn't thinking, because I guess in my mind I still have a picture of the cuty under full light, I took this picture against her wishes, the picture is a reflection in the mirror. Well learn every day.Thank you, GJ

I love your photos and I'm not the type to complain about them.

But could some of you people out there brighten up your photos first before posting them on the board?

Attached is an example. Big Difference (Not meant to pick on any person in particular).

Bill

Dajiba
07-21-05, 03:17
Sugar Baba,

Thanks for all those great facial pics !!! I dont care about anyone whose complaint about your posts but keep up the good works and keep on posting!

M II

Lilojo
07-21-05, 04:05
Coma Boy made a comment earlier that Cronin is in prison.
Is Coma Boy just kidding? What the hell happened?

Coma Boy
07-21-05, 04:42
Coma Boy made a comment earlier that Cronin is in prison.
Is Coma Boy just kidding? What the hell happened?Sorry, was so drunk I don't even remember posting that. I have no idea where Cronin is.

Just re-read my post, really shouldn't write under the Johnnie Walker spell.

I actually like SB's photos, it is just frustrating that they are so tiny.

Anyway, I have no Chinese photos so enough comments. I'll stay away from this thread until I reach China next month.

John Siron
07-21-05, 07:12
SB. Keep up the good work. I enjoy the details. :-)

A word for those who deem my photo series to be a bit boring; I tend to enjoy viewing the subtle nuances of each frame, the slight turn of the lip, the changed shape of distended lips, the range of concavity of cheeks engaged in vigorous suction. To the eye that is not concerned with detail, the sequential images may appear the same, but to those like me who enjoy the subtleties - sit back and enjoy.

John Siron
07-21-05, 07:21
Recent KTV chick in Shanghai. Another girl I picked out of hundreds that night that is from Sichuan vicinity area.

Peter
07-21-05, 07:34
SB,

Apparently you aren't fucking her on your green sheets bed in the "video room". You actually fuck this girl on white sheets with pink gingham comforter. Did you not even make her put down a towel to cover the sheets? I think you might be in love.

She is also the only one who has been allowed to rub your Buddha belly, so maybe it is true love.

She is hot though!

PS. You might want to edit pic 27, it has quite a bit of a face shot of you.

Asian Rain
07-22-05, 11:36
Fellow Brothers,

Following a few photo gallery threads, it is sometimes a bit irritating to read some of the rather petty faults that fellow members find in pics. Pics too small size, pics too large (file size), too few pics, too many pics, wrong angle, wrong lighting, too grainy, girl not attractive, monger not attractive, too many shots of this and that, don't like facials, shame on you for doing this and that, home decor - quite a bottomless array of gripes, whinges and unsolicited criticisms. Having said that, I have learned to put it all into persepective: considering the hundreds or thousands of views that a pic may get, there are relatively few who are discourteous enough to spit a gripe in the public forum, much less carry on a discussion about a particular gripe.

Everybody has a right to express an opinion. However, before spitting in the public forum, consider using the PM system. A member who has been considerate enough to take the time to share an experience (even if the product is imperfect) with you should be shown some courtesy. To be blunt with this thought: if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want it barking back to me that it doesn't like the taste. If you simply have to blurt out something, then make your criticism constructive.

There are always some smart-asses out there. For those guys, my view is this: if you want better, than TRY producing something yourself. I am sure you will be able to produce a much better pic set - better size, better girl, better angles, better number of pics, better pic quality, better sheets and of course better content. Try it, it's really easy to do! Then kindly post it with the comment "look how much better I can do than so and so." We'll be sure to give you a fair evaluation.

The reason I personally come to the photo gallery is hopefully to learn. Too bad I skipped the opportunity to study Chinese, because the one thing I have learned is that I could be doing a lot better with China girls if I could communicate better. It is great to see start-to-finish sets! And I have seen from other postings the sweet reasonably-priced talents available at places like the Village. Postings like these have definitely raised the bar for me to get more out of my China visits.

To summarize: ENJOY and LEARN. More SHARING, less GRIPING. AR+

Asian Rain
07-22-05, 14:48
The finale - exploded all over those silly orange glasses.

FAIR WARNING: If you are squeamish about facials, pass on this set.

Asian Rain
07-22-05, 15:01
Did the missionary pounding so hard I thought her glasses were going to fly off at some point.

Asian Rain
07-22-05, 15:04
Got her into doggy positon and poked her sweet pink box.

Asian Rain
07-22-05, 15:09
Walked out of the shopping center one fine night on the way to the hotel and was intercepted by a papasan offering girls. I wasn't in the mood, but decided to see what he had to offer.

This girl shows up - not my type - but she has these silly orange glasses. I must have had a little smirk on my face as I am thinking naughty thoughts how I want to do a major cum dump on them. We go back and she starts by showing what a professional she can be with her mouth. Yum yum.

Enjoy! AR+

Hallo
07-22-05, 20:55
Just love her hairy armpits. any more of those? You see a lot of hairy girls in Shanghai?

Best regards,

Thomas,

SWEDEN

Walked out of the shopping center one fine night on the way to the hotel and was intercepted by a papasan offering girls. I wasn't in the mood, but decided to see what he had to offer.

This girl shows up - not my type - but she has these silly orange glasses. I must have had a little smirk on my face as I am thinking naughty thoughts how I want to do a major cum dump on them. We go back and she starts by showing what a professional she can be with her mouth. Yum yum.

Enjoy! AR+

Bill Lee
07-23-05, 02:52
I think those were industrial safety glasses put through one of the most rigorous tests I have seen in a long time.

Bill

The finale - exploded all over those silly orange glasses.

FAIR WARNING: If you are squeamish about facials, pass on this set.

Fast Eddie 48
07-23-05, 05:16
Did the missionary pounding so hard I thought her glasses were going to fly off at some point.Thanks for all the great picture, I will never complain about your picture all any one else I know you guys work hard to put this together for the follow member, the orange glasses girl did a muff trim did you give her one, great work please keep it up.

Fasteddie 48

Intransit
07-25-05, 08:49
While the rest of you slaves were at work, Intransit was getting his first tang of the post-Central Asian Girl era. More pics later.

Spooje
07-25-05, 09:24
is this the type of person you want to be envious of. - hurting- crying whimpering - !Yup, sure do.

Spider916
07-25-05, 23:01
Hi Sportsfuckers,

Just to let you know that I posted a few pics in the Qingdao section about hookers a picked up in that city.

Keep on pounding

Strato

Gilmore
07-25-05, 23:46
the only thing that should be banned is talking about **** girls, which is just f*cking stupid (see kunming post). moralizing is really out of place on a website that is about paying for sex. sb can post whatever he wants, which means we will all probably be looking at grainy crappy closeups of his cock until he dies from flabbiness.

sorry to be a hater. it's great to see so many pictures and it's great to know that sb is living his dream of splooging on every girl he meets and compulsively telling the world about it, it really is, but for christ's sakes, when is somebody going to post some pictures worth looking at?

cronin, where are you? come back! please!

Intransit
07-26-05, 01:17
See the post in the Beijing section for details.

Bill Lee
07-26-05, 04:18
This photo board would be pretty useless if all it's going to show are masked providers sucking dicks or shots of body parts.

You want to show respect to the providers? Don't f*ck them. Give them your money so they can lead a better life. Otherwise, don't give me that sh*t about respect.

We are what we are and they are what they are. As is, we are not gentlemen, we're johns paying for sex. Pretty low on the totem pole of life. Even lower than the hos we patronize. Would you be proud to tell someone you have respect for that you pay for sex? I wouldn't.

Sure, we'll all get model releases from these providers and then we'll post their faces on the board.

What kind of fantasy world you guys live in?

My humble opinion.
Bill

Intransit
07-26-05, 08:01
Response to Bill Lee's post in General Info.

Silver Shadow
07-26-05, 10:57
The Producer sounds just a tad jealous, and unable to resist looking at your posts. Keep it coming (pun intended) SB.

Silver Shadow
07-27-05, 01:41
Perhaps Native Humper should save getting a sore wrist by scrolling past your posts, as he says he does.

Perhaps he should give us some examples of the tasteful photos he wishes we should post.

Otherwise, I hope you will disregard him and his ilk, and continue giving us the result of your adventures.

Vision Thing
07-27-05, 05:20
See the post in the Beijing section for details.Intransit,

Nice to see you are recovering well from Post-CAG Syndrome.

Good to see you back, buddy.

Lao Ma
07-27-05, 10:27
Well we've all got two things in common : opinions and assholes. This particular thread has lots of opinions, and lots of assholes. To each their own, I seriously doubt anyone here actually gives a shit what I think, and vice-versa.

On a similiar tangent, I'll respect anyone's opinion here on the boards that has actually posted anything resembling information/reviews/reports/pictures over the many in the peanut gallery who want to chime in with an opinion, yet don't ever actually post information/reviews/reports/pictures. I view this site as a give-and-take sort of place; quite obviously others don't share my view. And it has nothing to do with the quantity of posts or your membership level.

Dragon419
07-27-05, 10:30
It was late and didn't feel like walking out of my hotel. Called the sauna and asked for the "sex" massage. They quoted me 500 Y and sent this young pretty thing. What got me is when she was doing the "fire and ice" she would make a loud guttural sound and spit into my trash can between mouthfuls of water. How sexy! Other than that great massage and wild sex, lots of DFK and DATY.

Albert Punter
07-27-05, 12:36
I have decided to re-post some pictures of Samantha, that I had deleted some months ago, adding some pictures never posted too.

Albert Punter
07-27-05, 12:38
She was an excellent provider in Shanghai, however, I have heard that today she only provides covered service.

Albert Punter
07-27-05, 12:43
more pictures

Albert Punter
07-27-05, 12:46
sorry for many posts but otherwise it takes eternity lo upload :)

(also, pictures do not appear to upload in the order you select them)

Unknown One
07-28-05, 04:04
So this is the report from Shenzhen. My first photo shoot with p2p girls. Sorry, ex girlfriends and girls that I casually date now are still off limits. Although some of these are really nice videos.

See this girl, from the expression on her face you can see she is taking her time, she wasnt trying to rush me to come or anything. She licks every part of me, including the jewels. As a bonus, a photo just prior to our actual mating intercourse. I wished I remembered to ask for her number. I actually asked her while she was giving me very pleasurable head but forgot in the morning because I was in a hurry. I know she was hanging outside the Hilton in Luo Hu, maybe I will find her again there.

Bill Lee
07-28-05, 13:38
Nice catch. Lucky you. More pics please?

How much was the damage?

Bill

So this is the report from Shenzhen. My first photo shoot with p2p girls. Sorry, ex girlfriends and girls that I casually date now are still off limits. Although some of these are really nice videos.

See this girl, from the expression on her face you can see she is taking her time, she wasnt trying to rush me to come or anything. She licks every part of me, including the jewels. As a bonus, a photo just prior to our actual mating intercourse. I wished I remembered to ask for her number. I actually asked her while she was giving me very pleasurable head but forgot in the morning because I was in a hurry. I know she was hanging outside the Hilton in Luo Hu, maybe I will find her again there.

Unknown One
07-28-05, 17:09
I have submitted a full report in the Shenzhen forum. She asked for 200 and I tipped her 100. I thought she was sweet enough. She originally wanted 400 for the remaining of the night ( found her at 3a.m outside the hotel )

Seven
07-28-05, 18:18
Get lost before posting your own pictures. Nothing uglier than applying personal perference in the public forum. SB, ignore the BS and continue your work, good or bad.

The Producer
07-28-05, 22:46
No wonder there are so many successful scams in the world today when there are so many gullible people around who are prepared to believe anything that gives them a bit of a buzz.

All that SB has to do to prove he is genuine is to remove a pillowcase cover, I mean how hard is that ? Pretty hard if you need to do it using a graphics edit program which is my assertion.

Even if the fool is genuine, which he isn't, he is still annoying with his 10 posts at a time garbage quality. Someone said he might be a rich dude who can afford to pay for the many women he has, in his fantasy mind, but if that were true he would be able to afford a better quality camera.

If he is doing the deed in his own appartment you would think he would be able to set up a permanent camera with the number of women he claims to be doing.

And back to his dick inconsistency, no I am not going back over the pictures to prove it, but I noticed the variation across his earlier posts. My stomach was churning enough when I looked at his rubbish the first time.

Please please please lets get SB his own thread and all you SB lovers can go there and enjoy yourselves.

Bull Dozer
07-29-05, 00:23
I had originally posted this report on 6/12/05 as you can see below, I enjoy sex with women but seeing SB's DICK getting sucked everyday,by those poor little innocent girls is making me sick. Jackson please allow SB his own new forum where he can post his mile long dick's pictures, & enjoy them when some girl bites off his dick.
SB please there are many Porno Dick CIM/CUM websites in USA they would love to have your pictures & pay you good money for them too.
I have never seen SB doing DATY on a girl, I would rather see him do that, & I will even pay him for that. More TITS & PUSSY but no more dick.

GJ

06-12-05, 15:16
Reports: 2,788 Photo Gallery
Views: 3,353,828 Posted By Go Joe

SB,
Can you please post pictures of the girls rather than your DICK, if I need to see a dick I can look at mine all day long. If you are so much in love with your dick have those pictures enlarged & hang them all over the walls in your room.

Silver Shadow
07-29-05, 02:56
It's sad to think that you feel the beautiful "innocent girls" are doing all the "indecent" things that you suggest for him.

If Jackson should want to establish a separate thread for Suga Ba Ba so as not to offend you - fine.

Otherwise, please use your scroll bar and move on to a subject you like. Others of us appreciate Suga Ba Ba's imagination and talent.

If you want DATY photos, why now supply some? That way, you don't need to complain about looking at SB's dick.

Acerboy
07-29-05, 06:21
Otherwise, please use your scroll bar and move on to a subject you like. Others of us appreciate Suga Ba Ba's imagination and talent.

If you want DATY photos, why now supply some? That way, you don't need to complain about looking at SB's dick.SS,

Well said. Just scroll over and don't click on the attachements by SB or his postings. No one will be upset and the world will go on.

Blacklisted
07-29-05, 07:27
Get over it.

Nobody cares what you reakon (Producer). Do you ask God to perform a miracle so you can believe in the tooth fairy. This is a photo forum, and that's what SB is posting.

Alfa14
07-29-05, 07:58
Producer, I am an Aussie like you and getting embarrassed by the hoopla you are writing about SB...just don't bother viewing the pics!!! Keep scrolling, and when you can, post pics....so others can enjoy what you have to offer.
Do I view SB's pics....No!...Why!...Too small, grainy and pics are too repeatative...Does he deserve to be banished?..No!..Each too their own...
Mate don't be un-Australian and whinge..Leave that to the Poms! lol!

Cheers.

SHtraveller
07-29-05, 12:13
@ SB: keep posting your dick pics!
Once that I get back to China I will add some myself.

@go joe & else:
Who is urging you guys to look at SB´s dick?
It is your decision to click on the pics.
If you want to have more solo girls in the photo gallery why dont you just go out and make some photos yourselves?

Cant believe how many guys are out with wishes to get special photos and on the other hand attacking on somebody who does so but does it his way.
I really doubt that Jackson made this photo gallery for solo girl pics only.
It says "photo gallery" not "solo girl gallery".

SHtraveller
07-29-05, 12:28
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY GO JOE
Forum: China 05-05-05, 01:30
Reports: 2,796 Photo Gallery
Views: 3,357,603 Posted By Go Joe
Lets make LOVE not WAR

Guys,
There has been a lot fo controvercy going on about only Photos should be in the photo section, I think like some had one mentioned earlier, it doesn't hurt to have a little write up, if you are not interested in reading & just want to look at the photos, skip over it, there are no hard & fast rules here, it is for eveyones enjoyment. LETS MAKE LOVE NOT WAR. Hopefully everyone will have a good time & no ones Blood Pressure will rise.

Go Joe

Peace-loving "Go joe" obviously changed his mind about "make love, not war".
Checking his post I found his post from May 2005. It looks like he has some schizophrenic brother on this board.
skip it over YOURSELVE and no ones Blood Pressure will rise
THINK ABOUT IT!

The Wanderer
07-30-05, 04:25
Second try. But sadly the last photos that will come from this area for a while - see the GZ forum.

The Wanderer
07-30-05, 04:35
Second set

The Wanderer
07-30-05, 04:44
If this fails I'm at a loss - used the Mihov application to down size so here goes.

The last is for Cronin, don't know where you are these days fella but the forum is lacking without your contributions.

Buck Tooth
07-30-05, 09:52
Sorry to add more useless verbal crap to the photo forum, but the insults are getting out of hand. This site is for hobbyist to share information on their adventures, and being able to post photos, to me, is a bonus. This gallery shouldn't be viewed as a porn website, which apparently quite a few people do. And when they don't like what they see, they complain.

Have they added anything to this hobby? Have contributed anything useful other than clogging up the photo forum with useless messages complaining about people who are, at least, contributing, as this forum aims to?

As a free service, either shut up, put up or just don't come and take up bandwidth. Of course the opinions of senior members count for more, they've put in their dues. I've been a lurker for ages and I'm just happy that there's a sevice like this available, and when people ***** and ***** without contributing one iota, it makes me feel like a sanctuary has been violated.

BT

Dragon419
07-30-05, 11:04
After an hour of a legit massage, got horny as hell. Didn't feel like walking around the streets at 2 am in the mornig. Called the hotel sauna and asked to send someone up for a "sex massage". She claimed to be 23 in very broken English. Asked for 1000Y to spend the night. Talked her down to 800Y with pics. Well worth it. She really enjoyed fucking in several positions. She did that warm water in the mouth and blow job technique. But that hacking and spitting in the trash can between mouthfuls of warm water was a bit of a turn off.

Unknown One
07-30-05, 17:21
So, usually I either just read reports, envy the guy who submitted the report, or retch; or submit my own accomplishments and gloat in it for a bit. I have never made a criticism on this site and I dont want to ever again. However, over the last 5 days I have just gotten so curious that I must ask everybody: WTF mates? Why is everybody getting on SB's case? Is it that big of a deal to just scroll by his stuff if you hate it? Why do we actually have people hating him and others defending him? I personally didnt think his pictures were that good, nor that bad. And I didnt realize we had a guideline on what sort of pictures are allowed to be posted and what are not. At least the forum administrator didnt seem to be displeased. Anyways, it seems to me that some of you have a personal vendetta against SB?

I hope this doesnt instigate a chilling effect against others, because Im starting to wonder will I end up with a ton of hate mail from people by contributions as well.
Maybe it would be better to spend time fingering something else other than your keyboard? You get my meaning, there are alot of beautiful women out there that require the attention of your fingers gentlemen! Use it!

Gualtier Malde
07-31-05, 04:04
See my note in the Shanghai forum. Here are a couple of lousy shots of Amy, who I picked up (well, she picked me up really) at Bourbon Street last night.

Recommend avoiding her - while she has a nice bod, OK face, and she loves to fuck, she's a rip in terms of value for the money (she charges too much) and she's not really into anything else other than fucking - don't expect a really nice BBBJ from this one.

Sorry about the pics. I was trying to take a shot while she wasn't noticing. Didn't work out well. Since I'm not repeating with her, I won't have any better ones, so here you go.

Blacklisted
07-31-05, 07:43
The Producer is in fact, obviously suffering from a small case of, hmm, how to put this, a few cans short of a six pack. From now on I think I'll ignore his paranoid and delusional rantings and go back to enjoying S.B's and others exploits.

Love youse all.

Hello2003
07-31-05, 09:23
I think digital video may be the way to go to capture mongering.

I was skeptical of some of the screenshots too, but based on my own experiences, I realized the photos I have taken could easily lead to full length video.

This could be an offshoot of the ISG (International Sex Guide) and maybe a way to generate revenue as I myself would even pay to view full length videos of the mongering experience.

In fact, anyone interested in this should PM me. I will be spending the next year in China, so I am interested in having my own POV cameras, as well as someone to assist in production.

The technology is here. About time we take it to the next level.

What do you guys think about it?

Parasitius
07-31-05, 15:50
Hello2003,

I'd be damn careful! Yeah it DOES sound cool as hell, but it makes you wonder why no one is doing it. When is the last time you saw porn out of red China (as in not Hong Kong or Taiwan) ? With good reason AFAIR -- you can end up DEAD. Read about two couples who did concentual wife-swapping in China and ended up before a firing squad.

Then again, if I had the opportunity to pay $1 per set for Cronin's master work, I wouldn't hesitate.

Cronin
07-31-05, 18:25
wanderer:

do i know you? i swear i know that girl. that set looks great, thanks for those, really enjoyed them.

been busy with work and my new kid. i've got david letterman syndrome, old guy with his first baby.

however, i have been lurking around, and photo mongering, just haven't posted. don't know how i'll ever post the backlog. how about peer-to-peer? its up to you boys now, get out there and snap 'em. sb may be thin on quality, but he's phat on quantity.

oah and i chatted about the demise of the more obvious areas in gz. i'm seriously wondering if it hasn't been some of our posts, specifically mine. is that paranoid?

i used to think oah was loopy when he said wsg posts cause crackdowns, but the coincidence is almost too scary lately. seems like every gz spot that's had an expose here has gone down

the other side of the argument: we just report on the main locales, thats our raison detre. if the gong an did a general gz crackdown, they would naturally pick the most obvious, well known spots, ie tao jin lu (the road of gold), zhan qian lu (by the overseas chinese hotel), ramada and si you malu (the river shops). and lets not forget bao gang lu which is a shadow of its former self.

clearly there has been an area wide clamp down, which seems to be more permanent than in the past. gz is a completely different place to monger than it was only a couple years ago when i got here when it seemed like a big box of chocolates. no question it has cooled down the p4p action for gz visitors. it has had no effect at all on the local action.

at a locals area in north gz, i was standing in the street chatting up a few sw and the gong an raced up, lights flashing and jumped out and chased the running girls. they caught three of them and drove them to the police station about 200 meters up the road. they didn't even give me a first look, and i knew there was no chance they wanted me. but i felt really shitty about it, like i had caused it by just standing there.

that place was totally cool and discreet until my numerous postings. in fact, one girl asked us how we found the place, many taxi drivers can't find it. recently there's a gate at the entrance which is controlled by the gong an themselves. of course, that doesn't stop me, there are hundreds of girls there. you just can't take a taxi back in the sw area, you have to walk. but it seems fucking weird how that place has become a sore spot for the gong an all of a sudden. shit.

i was out there last night and relayed this incident to a mama pimp who i know pretty well. she told me not to worry, those girls got busted because they were "bu anchuang" or "not hidden". they were public sw, and that puts a hair up the gong an's ass (my comment, not hers). she said all her girls were "anchuang", and she will never have a problem.

evidently the gong an is sending us a message, for any astute enough to gather its meaning. stay discreet and there won't be any problem. just the opposite, in fact. the gong an runs this show nationwide, being near the top of the financial food chain. and we're at the bottom, providing the mother's milk. but if we make it uncomfortable for them, we're going down, whether the mamas are paid up or not.

does wsg contain the seeds of its own demise? so my policy has changed for the foreseeable future. i'll take you there, but i'm not posting the locations anymore. that would make me not even qualified for senior status here, but i don't see what else i can do. seems like if we post it, we compromise it.

anybody want to comment on why gz has been cleaned up and sh is still a wonderland?

i've been hunting in a different locals area lately with an unlimited supply of suppliers. but i'm not going to post the location. we'll see if they remain in business. of course, i'm only too happy to take you there! beware, these are "fuck with the rats and roaches" areas (i don't mind being a roach myself), dark twisty alleys, and a lot of scornful looks from some shops. but there are hundreds of girls in a walkable area, and many country girl jewels.

here's an example.

cronin

Cronin
07-31-05, 22:35
Xiao roach awakes.

Santa
08-01-05, 02:39
Welcome home Cronin. Neige xiao zhanglang shi piaoliang!

I don't think those crackdowns have anything to do with posts on this website. They already know better than anyone where those back alley shops are and they don't need anybodys help in finding them.

Koay33
08-01-05, 05:51
Welcome back Cronin. I'm looking forward to your superb photos. I'm keen to know you as I might be going to GuangZhou for training soon. See you.

Regards,

K33

Cavechu
08-01-05, 06:11
I second Santa welcome you back..your unselfish carnal quest sharing was missed......congrat on being "Pop"?? how do u make time for parenting when so much pussies to be had in China??

Cronin
08-01-05, 11:01
And showers.

John Siron
08-01-05, 11:19
1346: Damn that girl reminds me of a SZ girl I was with before... except she had bigger breasts and was shaved (she liked to shave for me only). The girl moved out of SZ several months ago unfortunately.

Cronin
08-01-05, 11:57
ala Faguoren.

Coma Boy
08-03-05, 07:57
Thank you Peter.

What an excellent photo! And what a lucky lady!

Thank you.

Coma Boy
08-03-05, 18:59
Hey Chinese dudes!

Listen up- us Thai posters have just found a way to calm the little storms that occur in our threads. You can use the "Ignore" function in the forum.

From now on all you SB haters won't even have to see his posts.

Read and learn: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=377270&postcount=454

Xiao Ma
08-03-05, 19:19
Hey Chinese dudes!

Listen up- us Thai posters have just found a way to calm the little storms that occur in our threads. You can use the "Ignore" function in the forum.

Read and learn: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=377270&postcount=454Of course they will still look, they keep on talking about hating him but see take a look otherwise why do they keep on complaining with out looking.

The Producer
08-04-05, 06:29
Hey Chinese dudes!

Read and learn: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=377270&postcount=454Thanks dude, best post on here for a long long time. Will set ingore for SB and hope for the best.

The Producer
08-04-05, 06:34
Hey Chinese dudes!

Read and learn: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=377270&postcount=454Just put SB in the ignore list but it still shows an entry for each of his bloody posts. Yes it is better as it doesn't show all his crap content but there will still be 10 entries each time this idiot connects. Oh well can't complain it is an improvement.

Dog Day
08-04-05, 07:10
lets go back to business. Beijing girl, Landmark Hotel

Bull Dozer
08-05-05, 01:14
Guys,
A couple weeks back I received an email from an ad that I had put in a AsiaXpat forum, title was Hotlady4you & she sent a very sexy picture of hers but no name. So I replied to her & sent her my email address because she wanted to chat on MSN messenger. I had just finished sending her an email & out of curiousity I checked my MSN, she had already added me to the list. We chatted for 3 days, she is a student at some English University,so I played the real good guy type, she finally asks me beause my email ends with 69, she said that 69 is something she really enjoys, I told her I do too. But me being in San Francisco don't have a long enough dick or tongue, I told her I don't like hairy pussy. She says I shave it everyday when I take a shower.
I told her I have to see it if it is Shaved, she asks me how would I see it, I told her I am going to fly over there or if she had a WebCam. She replies yes I have a Webcam, but I don't know you. I really didn't think this would ever happen, she turns on her Webcam, she was fully dressed, first time I saw her, she was beautiful, before I knew she starts to undress.
My girl friend happened to be in the same room working on another computer, sitting right behind me, I almost pissed in my pants., when (Wuhan girl) stuck her Clean shaven pussy right in to the camera. It was one very nice looking PUSSY. But I was so scared, when she did that, if my girl friend had turned around, I would have been dead. I asked her to give me her Address & phone # she would not give me any information about herself. So guys how do I convince her to let me have more of her. I have done almost 120 girls in China over 1.5 years since I have been visiting China, I thought that the girls were a lot more shy, she is not a hooker, her English is as good as any American.
Has anyone else received an email from this Wuhan girl?
It was fun even though it lasted a short time. What a teaser she is.

GJ

Coma Boy
08-05-05, 05:09
Keep chatting with her, the better you get to know her, the more likely you are to get your hands on her.

Some girls are exhibitonists online, thinking they may never meet IRL. I met with one girl who'd flashed me a lot, she was really embarrassed and apologetic for the first ten minutes.

If you chat regularly it should be easy enough to meet her once you reach China.

Sounds like she is a well educated girl, so normal Chinese shyness rules may not apply. If she has had an international upbringing then she'll act "internationally" too.

You do realise that you can capture anything shown on web-cam right? You could look at this hot shaven pussy without your GF behind you.

Press Print-Screen, then open Photoshop, CTRL+N (for new document), then CTRL+V (to paste the screen-image), crop away the crap, and badda-bing- a beautiful shaven puss JPEG to print and frame.

Rayman
08-05-05, 06:57
..OAH...this one is 'Name that face'... no relation to the Vicar of Dibley I should add.

Nokia 6230.

Andrew 2
08-05-05, 10:23
An interesting meeting met on Huang Pi and Jia???? Quite accomodating the cost for the evening 600rmb plus taxi fee in the morning of 20rmb. All in all quite good.

Andrew 2
08-05-05, 13:31
Practising her vowels.

Just Me
08-05-05, 15:52
Joe,

Well Well Well.
Welcome to my world.

I'll say that 99% of my freebies in China come from chatting at first. Typically start on ICQ, then switch to MSN (ICQ is easier to search for specific things).

I have slept with over 50 freebies in Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou (mostly Beijing since that's where I live) and almost all came from chatting at first.

Once you begin the chat, just keep getting cheekier and cheekier and soon you'll be talking full blown sex.

I've had most that have come over JUST FOR SEX. No other pretense.

Funny story. I had one girl, come over and she was just "ok" looking so I wasn't hugely interested in making this more than one evening in my apt. She came over at 10 pm, and left at midnight. She kept saying she was not going to have sex with me, just wanted to visit me. At the end of the night, she gave me a handjob while i sucked her nice tits. A few days later, I was flying down to Singapore and chatted with her and told her I was leaving in two hours and only had time for a quick fuck. That was my opening line to her when she had come online. Didn't really look for a response since I wasn't that interested. She came back and said she'd be there in 20 mins.....
She came, and we fucked like rabbits for an hour until I was almost late. Great Great Great sucking ability. Wet, deep, juicy like I like it. So, once you get so far, may just throw the line in a little deeper and see what happens. If they don't like it, u can feign that you were just joking..

Just me

Bull Dozer
08-05-05, 20:58
Thanks Just Me & Comma Boy,
Thanks for the encouragement, JM what is ICQ stand for , I am not aware of it. Looks like girls from Shanghai & Beijing are more open & willing to sex than girls in Guangzhou, may be I haven't tried hard enough in GZ. I spend most of my time in Houjie, Dongguan when I am visiting China, I have an apartment there & most of the BBS shops know me, some of them don't like me if I don't get a girl from them & go to the next shop. All nighter 250RMB all the time.
Two years ago I did three girls from chatting on MSN for free in my 3 day short visit to Shanghai, & all three of them took me around on their own time just for the cost of a dinner.
This Wuhan girl is seems too far away from Guangzhou, just to go there to bang her. But who knows I might end up there, good PUSSY is like a very powerful magnet, it just might pull me in. What a fucking addict I am. Rio, Brazil was my favorite place till I discovered the cheaper & silky skin in China, even though Rio is still tops my list in many other respects.Give me some more feed back please.

GJ

Andrew 2
08-05-05, 23:44
A little Shanghai Delight I found on Huangpi Street the other day.

Quite reasonable.

Andrew 2
08-06-05, 07:10
I was allowed to perform a shaving operation as it was far to hairy for my taste.

Andrew 2
08-06-05, 13:11
Found near tong rung road and after finding a very hairy bush I was allowed to shave it.

Mighty Spearsman
08-09-05, 16:44
Still surprised to read through the forum and find some negative comments about the esteemed Sugar Baba.

I for one enjoy his posts and photos; if someone else doesn't like the repetitious photos, then don't bother to view them, just keep scrolling down the page.

Dash
08-09-05, 18:22
Girl from Sichuan, was nice.

KL Guy
08-09-05, 18:55
Well said MS! Couldn't agree with you more! If you dont like it, just avoid it! Be fair to the rest that may like his pics not necessarily all but do take into consideration that they do it for free and ask for no fee!

Cheers guys! ;)

Still surprised to read through the forum and find some negative comments about the esteemed Sugar Baba.

I for one enjoy his posts and photos; if someone else doesn't like the repetitious photos, then don't bother to view them, just keep scrolling down the page.

Piper1
08-09-05, 19:32
Great photo Dash - any more of her?

Cheers

Piper

Hello2003
08-09-05, 20:15
There is a difference in my opinion of being addicted to video or photo mongering than being addicted to sharing that experience.

Anyway, as a future video monger myself (I have only taken photos before), I have been observing that some seem to be more into sharing the shots of coming on a face than creating an photographic report that shows what someone can expect when preparing to monger. My opinion, and the reason I visit this forum is to know what to expect, what has changed since my last visit in the city of interest, where to go, and what kind of women are out there.

However, the bottom line is that I appreciate seeing ALL photos of what people are up to. But should I get to a point where mongering becomes a full-time obsession -- definitely would take a break from it if it was causing me to worry about the long-term effects of it.

Member #2001
08-10-05, 00:10
I have told you that your pics are great. Others here have not agreed with my assessment of them, but thank god or whoever that the first amendment is alive and strong on this site.

However the constant repetitive nature of some of your posts is bit overkill. I mean to post some 40 pics of the same theme, on the same set, is a bit too much, in my opinion. I am talking about the ones where the same girl has cum on her face. It’s often the same girl with many shots of the same cum shot with slight variances in them. This theme seems to be a favorite for you.

Just looking through some of your posts I have a suggestion that would appease some of the people on this site and improve your acceptance on this thread.

It might be a good idea for you to consider taking the film and cutting them into one megabyte clips. zip them and upload them to the site. You can do this with programs like WinRar or WinZip.

I think this might be beneficial for everyone here on this thread. By uploading them as a zip or a rar file you will spend less time posting many pictures on this thread and be able to get more of your content onto the site, which I understand you have become a video addict. For the people that want to see your content, they will also be able to see more of it by just simply downloading the file and then unzipping them with the programs I have just mentioned.

I believe that this would be a great improvement to the thread. Not only does it appear to many viewers here that you have become a thread hog (even though the reason for this forum is to encourage people to post and to read the posts for the express reason of finding pussy, sharing experiences, and how to find pussy). If you can zip the files and upload them here, then it would cut down perception having a monopoly of this thread.

This is just my idea on how the thread can be improved here. It’s just a suggestion and not a flame of any kind. I hope you will consider seriously.

Tinybobo1002
08-10-05, 01:18
Girl from Sichuan, was nice.

Dash, what a doll? Good job. Is she a KTV girl? How much?

Member #2001
08-10-05, 01:20
I forgot to mention that there are websites that will let you upload movies, although I dont know the names of them right now. I think that it is possible to do a google serch to find them

Silver Shadow
08-10-05, 01:38
Listen to everyone's advice, then please continue to post in the same manner.

I challenge your critics to improve on the techniques, rather than simply comment on yours. There is, after all, the scroll bar.

Kiasi
08-10-05, 02:38
Mate,

The website that let you download free movies is http://www.bitcomet.com

Install the bitcomet software and download free movies.

Cheers...

I forgot to mention that there are websites that will let you upload movies, although I dont know the names of them right now. I think that it is possible to do a google serch to find them

Remy Iskandar
08-10-05, 03:10
Girl from Sichuan, was nice.Dash,

You are right, Sichuan girl can be rated 8-9/10 (personal opinion).

Anymore pic of this girl.

Thanks

Dash
08-10-05, 04:54
Girl from Sichuan by popular demand.
1000 yuan for 2 hours. I didn't know a thing, didn't haggle, hadn't read the forum first, etc.

Dash
08-10-05, 04:58
maybe this is a better pic.

Dash
08-10-05, 05:18
I like the organization of SB pics just fine. Buckwheat says otay!

Dash
08-10-05, 05:24
She grabbed me on the street right by my hotel the grand hyatt. Lots of fun, I wrote a TR in Beijing section.800 yuan. I had no idea where to look for girls or if they had them in the hotel, etc.

Allover
08-10-05, 06:24
Your pics are excellent as is your taste in women.

Thanks for posting these.

Ralph Kramden
08-10-05, 15:48
Dash

Paying what you did for that beauty is like paying for expensive electricity for air conditioning during a hot and humid August. It is worth every penny. You can do a lot of pumping and sucking in two hours, and so can she. You didn't overpay in my opinion.

Gilmore
08-10-05, 21:06
Erik,

Your pics are very good and your trip reports are even better.

Please post more of both.

Member #2001
08-10-05, 22:23
Had a good poing that I failed to mention earlier. The quality could be improved even if you post a movie as a short file.

On the other hand a decent camera would be appreaceated. lots of guys here can recomend you some photography tequinecs or offer some advice in this area.

Jim Stick
08-10-05, 22:45
You're looking good. You've been working out?

Dash
08-11-05, 01:10
Erik, keep posting pics! I refrain from comments because of the design of this site, the comments can clog it up.
re: overpaying. I think I have read where fancy KTV girls charge this amount, although it's a novelty to ride an elevator to your room with a girl, no fuss.
I would call her next time and offer 500.
I doubt I ruined the ambiance anywhere, this city has at least 1000 hot babes working, and innumerable "pro ams" too.
re: SB, love those pics. I wish they were slightly larger files, but who can complain?

Blacklisted
08-11-05, 08:25
Awesome set, you're the only one keeping this thread alive. I can check every day and there are new adventures up there in China!

Hope other dudes like Erik don't stop because of you, that would be a shame. I'll try to make a comment for you next time mate, don't want you feeling all unappreciated. Some nice clear pics (as opposed to SB's grainy shots) are such a refreshing change.

But I love all of the pics!

Keep up the top work, you guys are all fucking legends!

Mighty Spearsman
08-11-05, 16:08
Girl from Sichuan by popular demand.
1000 yuan for 2 hours. I didn't know a thing, didn't haggle, hadn't read the forum first, etc.
Sometimes it's ok to pay a lot for high quality, and this was one of those times.

Gorgeous girl! Thanks for the three photos of her.

New SH Goer
08-12-05, 10:40
33 seconds of video are not worthy for 16 minutes of downloading.

Member #2001
08-13-05, 02:21
Just saw the mpeg and i can say that its much better, complete with sound and the quality of the film is buch better then the pics you upload.

My congratulations and keep them comming

Nice Guy 99
08-13-05, 03:09
33 seconds of video are not worthy for 16 minutes of downloading.

You are entitled to your opinion. I disagree. What is the cost of a 16 minute download ... time to have two beers.

To each his own ...

Acerboy
08-13-05, 06:04
Got this girlfrom the hotel massage parlour I was staying in outer Shenzhen area. They send 2 girls and pick this one for RMB500 for 90 minutes. She claim to be 20 and worth every yuan. She brought along ice cubes,soya milk, coke and some poppy stuff that works with the coke. First drink coke and than eat the stuff and it pops in the mouth and she goes on to give you a blow job. Wow! Had 2 shots and was well satisfied. The jelly was used to lick all over my body and finally the ass. Out of this world experience. Whole body got licked, sucked and dry cleaned.

Acerboy
08-13-05, 06:08
She has great setof boobs, 34B i think. Sucks well. Nice ass. Pumping up and down cow girl.

Acerboy
08-13-05, 06:11
I didn't get much photos on the first round. Second round tried all positions.Came doggy style.

BTW this photos are from camera phone, so sorry for the bad shots and lighting etc.

Acerboy
08-13-05, 06:14
More of this fine girl from Hunan (can't remember now).

Acerboy
08-13-05, 06:18
More. All dressed up. No nudes. Sorry

Acerboy
08-13-05, 06:21
Last but not least.She spend more than the 90 minutes. She moans very loud.Was a very satisfied man, gave her a RMB100tip. Go to Henggeng/henggang and look for a four star hotel there. There is only two of them, and you can find this fine girl. Good luck to you. Like they say 88 to you in chinese (hint)

start with post #3045 for this photo session. some nude shots.

Denis
08-13-05, 07:17
SB,
I have been watching your pictures for a while, you are really good , probably a little pervert but who is not here.
Keep posting, but may I suggest you to purchase a better quality camera.
I really loved your Henan Girl, I had the chance during my last trip to be provided with such Gem by my Chinese friends.
I can not wait for my next trip to China at the end of September
Denis

Blacklisted
08-13-05, 10:15
As some other dude said, fucking entertaining. Love this shit. The videos. the pics. That last girl was fucking gorgeous! Nice one mate.

You are GOD!

Diver Down
08-13-05, 23:55
SB,

The videos were first rate. You are a god. You simply have to post one of your classic facials.

Penney
08-14-05, 06:20
Sorry, I'm not hiring. Another monger like me on the payroll - my company would certainly go bankrupt from neglect. Only the boss gets afternoons off.How about an internship, I speak fluent English and Chinese. Coming back from five months studying abroad, I realized that I wish to work in China in the future.

Sort of like The Apprentice, can't believe I am looking for a job this forum. ;-)

Dash
08-14-05, 06:35
Thanks to 4109 and S.B. I like all of the girls!
Keep up the fabulous work guys.

Buddah
08-14-05, 14:00
I love those nipples.

Jasss
08-14-05, 14:39
How do you guys compare China with Thailand in terms of prices and the availability of girls?

Do they flood the streets or bars like Pattaya or BKK?

Cebu Local
08-14-05, 22:50
How do you guys compare China with Thailand in terms of prices and the availability of girls?

Do they flood the streets or bars like Pattaya or BKK?well try RTFF

Jonnyx
08-14-05, 22:55
I personnally prefer China girls coz they are a lot of choices available. There are always part-timers who work for a short period of time or two nights a week before going back to hometome or whatsoever. Therefore, you are never short of choices or get to see some new faces everytime you visit a massage parlor, KTV or just some back street.

Or it could be that I just prefer fresh cute normal looking ladies than those pros who knows how to please a customers.

As for your question on whether China girls flood the streets or bars like Pattaya or BKK, I did once visit a whole town that were full of ladies. Just ladies for that kind of services.

Do they flood the streets or bars like Pattaya or BKK?

Jasss
08-14-05, 23:43
RTFF, what is that in English?

Dog Day
08-15-05, 02:46
SB
I am not worthy......

Great week-end that started Friday night with my new shanghai freebie. Sthe went to my aparment after her class.This time we fucked! She said it was painful but i coaxed her to relax. After a while she got into the rhytmn and we fucked all night. She was an insatiable 23 year old.
Saturday i was off to beijing to meet my Beijing Friend for a week-edn tryst.
It was 2 days of non-stop bed games and I think i am in Suzhou (Chinese refer to Suzhou as heaven)
Back to earth today

Coma Boy
08-15-05, 12:02
I did once visit a whole town that were full of ladies. Just ladies for that kind of services.Dude, where is that town?

RTFF, what is that in English?Jasss, C-L was telling you to "Read The Fucking Forum".

Cebu Local
08-15-05, 13:06
Jasss, C-L was telling you to "Read The Fucking Forum".[/QUOTE]
Actually I had the more polite form in mind READ THE FORUM FIRST

Jasss
08-15-05, 13:27
Thanks CL, nothing wrong with being polite.

Member #2001
08-16-05, 03:48
you may also try this link for uploading vids. I think they allow any size and any content. THe thing is you need to have an account. Pm me and I will get you a google account. https://upload.video.google.com/

Member #1604
08-16-05, 10:53
deleted by the Author.

Parasitius
08-17-05, 12:01
Both compilation clip 8-15-05.mpg.zip (19.3 KB, 372 views) AND
Kunming beauty facial-01.mpg.zip (12.5 KB, 430 views) are working perfectly, albeit slowly. I would recommend everyone to give BitComet a try. If it's on my system it is probably spyware free etc.. and that is what I'm using.

I'm Sugar Baba's new biggest fan in the world. This is just AWESOME, quite a different experience altogether than the prior screenshots. Everyone who is downloading -- to show your thanks and appreciation to Sugarbaba for all that hardcore harlot nailage, please make sure to leave the torrent running for as long as you can and keep it alive! My software was set to stop sharing after I have uploaded 200% of what I downloaded, and I needed to adjusted that. I'm sure that for 99% of you continuing to share the files will cost you nothing, so please consider that. I will personally leave mine sharing for at least a total of 7 full days. The only thing I don't know about torrent, and that I'm concerned about, is that I think after a few weeks it will be impossible for anyone to get these files, because no one will be left sharing. This wouldn't be a problem if you were distributing to millions-- but with such a small audience I don't think it will stay available after the drop off (after most people have it).

Gualtier Malde
08-18-05, 00:07
I get the following error in the BitTorrent log. Does anyone have a suggestion for making this work?

[2005-08-17 15:40:17] "Kunming beauty facial-01.mpg" : Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error unknown url type: udp>

Jim Stick
08-20-05, 19:25
unless sb leaves his computer on, the seed is useless and others must download his files and leave their network connections on in order to get any sort of decent download speeds.

Cronin
08-22-05, 20:45
GZ mama pimp room selection, from an older series.

Cronin

Cronin
08-22-05, 21:07
GZ BBS girl.

Cronin

Cronin
08-22-05, 21:39
GZ SW from a different locale.

Cronin

Cronin
08-22-05, 23:05
Another GZ BBS girl.

Cronin

Cronin
08-22-05, 23:16
More of her.

Cronin

Cronin
08-22-05, 23:24
A few more. Terrific girl.

Cronin

Kimbrough
08-23-05, 00:20
Great photo quality Cronin!

BenDover57
08-23-05, 01:09
I'm not quite sure if this is a "post" or a "PM". It is intended as a PM. As you know, I am a long term member of the China forum have really missed your posts. Unfortunately, I do not get to the Orient as much as I once did, so I "live" (and lust) thru your posts. Thanks for a refreshing change to the recent brand of posts that have plagued this site.

Good hunting and keep your powder dry.

Blacklisted
08-23-05, 08:57
Fantastic work, great, artistic pics, hot girls.

What more can I say.

Also, thanks to Luvumbare for the link to that great video of the Japanese bath.

Where can I get one of those in China?

The Tripper

Asian Rain
08-24-05, 17:04
fellow mongers,

i have been busy doing a boatload of video processing from back-to-back manila and phnom penh visits. that being done, i have taken a page from the book of sb to try to share a small video clip. i have gone the direct route using a previously explored method, but i am being a little devious on file content masking and protection.

video is a 2.5 minute clip (at 25mb) of one of my previously posted shanghai cuties with beautiful white skin, large tits and lovely full pink lips. at the end of the video you will understand why i am a religious man.

attached are detailed download and usage instructions. a bit wordy, but hopefully we can avoid the explosion of posts from the technically handicapped.

fair warning: if you are squeamish about facials or have finger-shaking comments on bb sex, strongly suggest you skip the download for something more tame. playboy.com might be your speed.

enjoy, ar+

Member #2001
08-24-05, 18:23
You will never get any finger waging from me. I have always been an admirer of your work.

Although i dont understand why the download is going so slow. its only a rate of less then 2kb/s right now

Dash
08-25-05, 16:52
Wow, great girl and pics! I love her body.

Asian Rain
08-25-05, 20:55
Just back from a quick trip to Shanghai. Picked up this SW in front of the Sheraton. Compared with my other experiences, this girl ANGELA was a total disaster. In retrospect, I should have known better by the way she negotiated that she would be trouble. Demanded 800RMB. Said she wouldn't do video. Started to walk away and she brought down the price to 500RMB with video so I went for it.

Back in the room she started bitching from the moment she walked in the door. Don't show my face on video. Don't do video without clothes. I will only allow you to do video for 10 minutes. I finally lost it and told her to get out when she said she wouldn't do blowjob. She gets dressed and demands money.

I tell her to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) OFF. She starts threatening... I'll call my friends. This is China, you know, she says. I say go ahead - call your friends. I pick up the phone and call the front desk and tell them to send up a manager... there is something wrong in my room. She doesn't think I'm serious until the front desk calls me back to ask what's wrong. I say, just send up a manager NOW.

A minute later she stands up to go. She demands that I give her some taxi money... I offer her 50RMB IF she apologizes. She doesn't want to say sorry. Then there is a knock on the door. I tell her last chance and hold up the money. She says sorry. I hand her the 50RMB and open the door. She walks out. Manager asks what is wrong. I point and say, the problem has just left. Many thanks. The manager replies, just call any time you need assistance.

Lesson to be learned - don't ever let a girl threaten you, especially if you have not done anything wrong. If you are in a decent hotel, the staff will surely be on your side. Anyway, be sure to avoid this girl.

I went back out front 5 minutes later - no SWs to be seen. I flagged down one of the papasans and told him what I wanted. 15min later I was on the road to recovery (see separate post). Just remember that even the best snake handlers get bit from time to time! AR+

Asian Rain
08-25-05, 20:58
This is what the papasan delivered after my little disaster. The beginning of a happy ending. More pics later. Need sleep before heading out for weekend in Manila. Talk about disaster recovery! Yum yum! AR+

Bull Dozer
08-26-05, 01:27
I think you got your 50RMB worth or more with photos, may be those pics are atleast 100RMB, I think you got a good deal. Have fun.

GJ

Batman
08-26-05, 01:53
This is what 100RMB gets you in Southern China.

Red Rock II
08-26-05, 02:09
I spent more than two hours to download video <compilation clip>. When I tried to use Window Media Player to play it, I got an error message: codec missing. What codec do I need and where to get them? I am using Window Media Player v10.

Many thanks in advance!

Tomliu
08-26-05, 04:44
Sugar Baba,

What a nice body and hearty service. Good luck for you.

Lancer20
08-26-05, 06:54
Sorry for the hassle, AR - you're definitely right on target about letting a chick beat you up. Bad things happen more if you lose control of the situation.

Thanks for the video!! I always hoped you would give us access to your collection; might we look forward to more in the future?

lcr

Albert Punter
08-26-05, 12:46
Pity you could not have fun with the disaster girl: she looks very nice !

Tokyo Tiger
08-26-05, 14:37
fellow mongers,

i have been busy doing a boatload of video processing from back-to-back manila and phnom penh visits. that being done, i have taken a page from the book of sb to try to share a small video clip. i have gone the direct route using a previously explored method, but i am being a little devious on file content masking and protection.

video is a 2.5 minute clip (at 25mb) of one of my previously posted shanghai cuties with beautiful white skin, large tits and lovely full pink lips. at the end of the video you will understand why i am a religious man.

attached are detailed download and usage instructions. a bit wordy, but hopefully we can avoid the explosion of posts from the technically handicapped.

fair warning: if you are squeamish about facials or have finger-shaking comments on bb sex, strongly suggest you skip the download for something more tame. playboy.com might be your speed.

enjoy, ar+thanks asian rain, that was a great quality vid! hope we can see more soon!

Asian Rain
08-26-05, 14:40
Pity you could not have fun with the disaster girl: she looks very nice !
My little disaster was indeed sad - great pair of tits, sweet smile and tight ass. If only she was more service inclined.

On another subject, I have had a couple PMs about sharing my recently posted video clip via torrent sharing. I just don't have the time to set it up... busy servicing the honeys here in Manila. If any of you who have downloaded are inclined to distribute the MPG via torrent, be my guest. The more the merrier!

Hey Bro Batman, did the 100RMB come as a gangbang? Looks like at least 3 people in the picture. Yummy stuff!

Life is too short... gotta go get me some. AR+

Bill Lee
08-26-05, 14:40
This was my first dl and this video is one of the best videos I seen in a while. Good looking girl. Great BBBJs (so many of them too). Well worth the overnight 8 hour download time on cable broadband in the states.

Just curious, what software program did you used to mask the face on the video?

One more thing, please use a rain coat when putting it into the oven, we like to see more of you in the coming years.

Bill

Enjoy the afternoon session with the little mud flower.

GettingTang
08-27-05, 08:05
Asian Rain, With all due respect I think the advise you gave on handling a non compliant date is a recipe for disaster. Most mongers of these forums are visiting China from abroad and the advise you give could land them in a Chinese slammer for many, many years. I could write a book about people like you who got railroaded by LE while visiting foreign countries. You really are either intentionally passing off bad advise, or as naive as they come. You use the fact you were staying in a high class hotel as one reason you were so bold with giving your date the boot. Well let me remind you of something here........Sure this hotel staff might flex some muscle on your behalf and kick the girl to the curb for you and show you support etc., but you had better well rest asured, if this spinner runs to LE and cries and real sob story to them and they show up, the supportive staff will be NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! You had best make no doubt about that little fact.

The Chinese are a humble and giving people, but spit in their face and I guarantee you, they will have no problem making an example of you! It happens all the time.

My advise is simple, be kind, get a bad date every now and then, simply chalk it up to experience and the occasional cost of engaging in your hobby. Do not threaten, intimidate or harass these girls. Simply conclude the transaction is a swift and efficient manor and move along. Do otherwise and you best new buddy, might be a cockroach named Herbie in your 4x4 cell in a Chinese prison.

Intransit
08-27-05, 10:33
A humble and giving people? I'm sorry, but after nine years in the Middle Finger, those are not words I would ever use to describe the people in this country. Filipinos are humble and giving, and the Chinese are absolutely nothing like them.

That said, Asian Rain's actions took balls, potentially misplaced balls. You don't randomly tell a taxi driver in this country to fuck himself, and perhaps the same is true about working girls. If she's run by a pimp, and the pimp thinks her non-performance cost him money, he'll either blame her, or you. And if he blames you, well, that's not good. Use caution throughout, or you'll find out how much these folks enjoy giving--a beating by several guys at once.

Bec26
08-27-05, 12:12
I agree with intransit, Chinese are far from being humble and forgiving. I would even go so far as to say they are the most abrasive people on earth. I would love to meet the people that Getting Tang hangs out with. Maybe it would make living in this country half way bearable.

Lao Ma
08-27-05, 13:33
Quote : You don't randomly tell a taxi driver in this country to fuck himself.

I do. Not randomly - only if he messes with me or tries to trip me off. If a taxi driver deserves to be told off, you know what ? He's gonna get told off. I've been here on and off since 97, and 99.99% of the taxi drivers are wimps who couldn't box their way out of a paper sack. Whenever I have had to explode at a crappy driver who thinks I'm a ben dan, they've yelled for a minute but once they've seen the crazy look in my eyes they back off like the wimps they are. F them.

Police are ALMOST ALWAYS going to side with the foreign businessman in a dispute with a taxi driver. I am in no way a bad-boy, I don't get in fights very often at all - maybe 3 or 4 since my high school days. And 2 were with taxi drivers in Beijing. I'm one of the mellowest cats in the country. But if someone wants to mess with me or hurt me, that suckers gonna regret making me go medievel on his scrawny-ass self.

You let a taxi driver off the hook for taking the long road or whatever, he goes and tells all his cab buddies what a sucker those waiguoren are. I refuse to let that happen.

Now in the states, that's another story indeed. Dude may be packing heat.

K Zero
08-27-05, 19:50
Well, I am of Chinese heritage, and growing up in a Chinese environment (abroad). The humble and giving people part, all I can say is, it is circumstancial.

For those that haven't deal enoguh with Chinese, take this advice. The Chinese (not just nationality) deals almost everything by relative relations, as opposed to most Western cultures, which deal things with absolute relations. I know I am stereo-typing the situation, but, thats the general rule of it. (note that, I also wrote in relativity)

It is a way for the Chinese to maintain an upper-hand in most situations, relatively speaking.

Enjoy the cultural clash, and welcome to China.

忍一时,风平浪静;退一步,海阔天空
(If you know how to read whats above, you know)

The Chinese are a humble and giving people, but spit in their face and I guarantee you, they will have no problem making an example of you! It happens all the time.

OldAsiaHand
08-28-05, 05:03
AR,

It is difficult to comment on your particular situation since none of us were there at the time. However, treading carefully is good advise. We have all experienced similar disasters if we monger enough in China. It is best to negotiate an amicable settlement to avoid any trouble later. I believe that the proverb, "An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure" applies here.

I will never forget personally witnessing a SW in Shenzhen being beaten visciously by 5 thugs hired by another SW over what appeared to be a territorial dispute. They literally showed up in less than 10 minutes and nobody did anything to stop it. It is just that easy.

Just my POV.

OAH

Cebu Local
08-28-05, 07:43
OAH
I agree with you on erring on the side of caution.AR was lucky that the girl did not have back up.A client of mine had a similiar situation and threw the girl out.The following evening as he was leaving the hotel,5 goons pounced on him and quickly let him have it with iron pipes.He spent almost 2 months recovering in the hospital from the smashed face,broken ribs,crushed fingers,broken nose,concussions.......That was all over refusing to pay the girl about about 700-800 RMB.The pimp probably wanted to make an example of him.Didnt the triads get into trouble in Hong Kong for hacking a Farang to death a few months ago with hand axes.That was in the Hong Kong thread.He refused to pay the fee at the 141 or something like that and started to fight when the heavies arrived.It isnt worth it

Blacklisted
08-28-05, 09:17
Although I can't claim to have lived in China, I have spent many months there of several trips over the past few years and can say I definitely do not agree with that comment. I'm not about to get involved in the discussion about AR's actions cause I enjoy his pics and vids far too much, and really don't know if he did the right thing or not. However, 'the most abrasive people of earth', sounds a bit far fetched considering some of the shit that goes down in certain other countries. Maybe you should try a stint in some of the middle eastern countries. To make it even more fun, you could slap on a big stars and stripes top hat! Don't mean to pick, but it gets under my skin to hear the entire Chinese race spoken about in such a way. I think in many ways you get exactly what you give out, and if you treat people like crap, chances are you'll get it in return. All the best.

Tripper

I agree with intransit, Chinese are far from being humble and forgiving. I would even go so far as to say they are the most abrasive people on earth. I would love to meet the people that Getting Tang hangs out with. Maybe it would make living in this country half way bearable.

Ralph Kramden
08-28-05, 09:27
I certainly agree with all the good advice offered to Asian Rain and all of us. My overall experience shows that in three encounters with hookers, one will be great, one good to fair and the third fair to bad. As far as SWs in China trolling the front of of an international hotel, the odds are somewhat greater to get a bad one because these are usually the hardcore pros with excessive "Chinese attitude", hardly a country girl fresh just off the bus working her first day at a barbershop. So when you get a bad one, take your lumps and move on because you don't want to take a chance on meeting her handlers or Chinese LE. The rule of law favors the ones with the guns in China. Watch how fast that excellent English speaking staff at the 5 star hotel forgets English.

Asian Rain
08-28-05, 14:17
Lesson to be learned - don't ever let a girl threaten you, especially if you have not done anything wrong. If you are in a decent hotel, the staff will surely be on your side. Anyway, be sure to avoid this girl.

To be clear, I did not intend for my post to be considered as advice. Any of you who have taken it to be advice, reconsider. Prostitution - given its illegal status in most venues and association with criminals - is an inherently dangerous activity and prone to poor/varied performance. Anybody who engages in this kind of activity should be well-warned - you take your risks when you P4P, even if you take the most extraordinary precautions. Any other "advice" for dealing with hypothetical or inferred scenarios is simply flawed. AR+

Silly Puppy
08-28-05, 16:36
While I am not encouraging AR's reactions I think he did the right thing. If everyone is trying to settle even she doesn't do what she promises then you are creating a huge problem for the rest of us. Depends on the situation you can pay or don't pay and of course the #1 principle is you don't want to get into any troubles.
On the other hand I've seen guys took advantage of these girls and didn't pay after fucking them. Do these guys deserve to get fucked up by Chinese thugs?

And remember this is a photo gallery so let's post more pics.

John Siron
08-28-05, 18:28
This is an English message board dude. If you want to speak/write Chinese, go back to the boards that communicate in your language. I have no clue what your idiom or whatever the hell you call it means...

DrEye.com.cn translation:
忍一时 = to put up with
风平浪静 = Everything goes very smoothly
退一步 = on second thought
海阔天空 = as boundless as the sea and sky

忍一时,风平浪静;退一步,海阔天空
(If you know how to read whats above, you know)

Lao Ma
08-29-05, 00:43
So K Zero adds one single line of mandarin to his otherwise all english post, and you want to give him shit ? What's wrong with you man ? I'd say there are a great many members on the China pages who do understand hanzi. It's not rocket science.

Don't mean to take off on you, but such a small little thing, and you get all intolerant on him. Do you secretly inside hate chinese people? Cripes, just scroll by the post if you don't like it. I write all kinds of worthless stuff sometimes; people just scroll by it.

Adrenal
08-29-05, 02:47
John S,

I fail to see how your post can be construed as constructive. If you browse some of the other forums, there are posts with smatterings of Spanish, Germany, etc.

Back to the pics. A girl from an outcall provider in Wuhan. Sorry for the off-colour.

Tigerlion
08-29-05, 03:36
The basic message of the idiom that K Zero posted is "chill out," which is ironic 'cause JS got all worked up about it.

Some pics from a 19 yo girl I picked up in Shenzhen. 150RMB.

Xiao Ma
08-29-05, 05:28
This is an English message board dude. If you want to speak/write Chinese, go back to the boards that communicate in your language. I have no clue what your idiom or whatever the hell you call it means.

忍一时 = to put up with
退一步 = on second thought
海阔天空 = as boundless as the sea and skyYou have been posting in this forum for sometime and you dont like chinese? Hahahaha, or you hate it cos you cant understand and learn the language.
小孩. Take it easy some picture to cool you of....if you can understand chinese.hehehehe............

Comrade 2255
08-29-05, 08:42
I believe a good proportion of visitors to this branch would be overseas Chinese, so I can't see any problem with dropping some Chinese script every now and again.

Oh, and lest anybody castigate me for not posting photos; here's some jerk-off material to shut them up :)

http://www.xzone.to/free/index.htm
http://www.din.or.jp/~galgal/pages/index.html

Xiao Ma
08-29-05, 10:33
My Freebie from China. (Shanghai and Beijing).

More coming

Xiao Ma
08-29-05, 10:43
VV: Visit her during July, she came visit me in KL August. Nice girl. A reporter for Xinghua

LY: My Girl in Shanghai. She is great. A HR manager for a international company.

Yao Yao: Ass.

Member 30
08-29-05, 11:33
Shit, I hate it when ppl starts asking another party to go back to whenever he came from.

I just can't understand your stark reaction against K-zero. What has he done wrong in posting a few chinese words? If you have no clue, ask! If you don't like it, scroll pass it! Who is forcing you to read it? Are those chinese words such an eye sore to you??? And what are you doing in Chinese forum anyway if you're so against it??

Now, unless Jackson states it clear that not even a single word of foreign language is allowed be it chinese, spanish or whatever, it seems like you are the one who gotta set up your own forum. Show some respect mate!! If you can't live in a multi-culture world, then stay in your own place and started your very own forum instead of asking people to leave.

That's just my humble opinion.

This is an English message board dude. If you want to speak/write Chinese, go back to the boards that communicate in your language. I have no clue what your idiom or whatever the hell you call it means...

忍一时 = to put up with
退一步 = on second thought
海阔天空 = as boundless as the sea and sky

Alfa14
08-29-05, 12:18
John Siron..Get a life!! "Testa di cazzo"

Member #3434
08-29-05, 12:30
I'm guessing Siren's in China walking around and complaining that people don't speak English. Get a life dude, local language is the best way to REALLY get to know the local culture. And really includes all da fun dat everyone been talking about in these forums.

OldAsiaHand
08-29-05, 12:39
K-Zero,

Could you provide an example of the above relevant to our hobby? Thanks.

OAH

Mr Laowai
08-29-05, 15:59
I am white (as my name would suggest to those who can understand Chinese) but although I am a native English speaker I definately perfer having some words in Chinese, eg a street name could be very usefull what if you want to show it to a taxi driver? Just writing it in pinyin transliteration will not be as helpful when I try to find the street on a map etc. Anyone who can speak 2 or more languages can probably undestand sometimes some things just come out more smoothly in another language even if that is not your first language. Seems like I am not the only one who thinks this way. So I think John Siron it is you with the problem. Please continue to allow Chinese langauge posting. It does make for a better board. Sorry for posting something in the photo forum, but I just felt this had to be said.

Mighty Spearsman
08-29-05, 20:54
The basic message of the idiom that K Zero posted is "chill out," which is ironic 'cause JS got all worked up about it.

Some pics from a 19 yo girl I picked up in Shenzhen. 150RMB.
Thanks for the great photos - lucky man!

Bill Lee
08-29-05, 21:50
Look so much better. Definitely worth fixing. Yah?

Thanks Adrenal for the pic.

Bill

John S,

...Back to the pics. A girl from an outcall provider in Wuhan. Sorry for the off-colour.

Bnlee2
08-29-05, 21:57

BillPic is a bit too green for me.

Face Huang
08-30-05, 01:18
VV: Visit her during July, she came visit me in KL August. Nice girl. A reporter for Xinghua

LY: My Girl in Shanghai. She is great. A HR manager for a international company.

Yao Yao: Ass.Do you have to spend money on these girls?

Heel Lover
08-30-05, 18:42
No.028 in 'Bi Tao Ge' massage, close to Jie Fang Bei, Chong Qing. My detailed report can be found in the ChongQing session.

Heel Lover
08-30-05, 18:47
Spent some time in a Disco named 'Ling Dian Jiu Lang' also in Jie Fang Bei area, which is a mix of KTV & Disco. Didn't see any working girl in the disco, no white guy either. Just some crap 'pole dancing'.

Heel Lover
08-30-05, 19:00
Last night when I had my buffet dinner at the cafeteria of Hilton Chongqing, I happened to noticed these two chicks sitting on the next table, with two local men. I believe they are working girls, and they looked much better than that in my photo. Sorry for the low quality, as I didn't want them notice me taking the photo.

Adrenal
08-30-05, 19:05

Bill

Paint on the walls in green.

Thanks for the touch-up.

Bill Lee
08-30-05, 20:20
Stop looking at the fucking wall. It's all about the fucking girl.

Bill
Just kidding - All I did was to increase the brightness and not touch the color. Hmmm. Looks fine here on my monitor. I do see the green tinted wall but the girl's body is perfect. no? I wonder why? Hmmmmm

Pic is a bit too green for me.

K Zero
08-30-05, 21:54
Wow, I did not log on for 2 nights, and I had all the attention I ever had in WSG. First and foremost, I would like to apologize to any fellow members that was *gasp* offended by my Chinese post.

John Siron, the reason I posted that idiom was to try suggest a better way for other fellow members to get out of difficult situation when dealing with the Chinese.

OAH, the idiom and that relative/abosolute thing, was to try giving some insights to some not-so-Chinese-oriented-friends of how the Chinese think. As to our hobby, I believe since we are "playing" in China, it would be to our advantage if we know how to weasel our way in/out of situations we desire. Some examples would be, 1) to get out of trouble (traffic police). 2) to get into someone's pants (ONS/nampa).

I thank everyone that supported my view on this matter. However this is afterall a photo board, the following would be my last Chinese post here unless requested. I hope I am not over-doing this. This is my gift to WSG>China:

知己知彼,百战不殆

This is a famous saying from a legendary Chinese strategist/tactician, Sun Tzu, back in 500BC. Let me do the honors of translating it this time. It means, "know you enemy and know yourself, you will not lose a single battle".

I am ethically Chinese, grew up in a Chinese family and educated from a western system. I found that, by knowing stuff from both worlds, I got almost all the advantage I can get here, and manage to weasel my way into many situations that would cost tremendous effort to acomplish them. You know what my only irony is? Most Chinese doesn't regard me as a foreigner if I don't show my passport. You guys have all the advantage !

Safepaths and welcome to China.

PS: about the "nampa" thing, read on Japan>General-Nampa, or search on Soujourn :)

Ex-Cop
08-30-05, 22:43
I do see the green tinted wall but the girl's body is perfect. no? I wonder why? Hmmmmm
That is because every-ones monitor has different color characteristics Just like woman :)

Xiao Ma
08-31-05, 05:41
Do you have to spend money on these girls?They pay for the flight and I pay all the local expenses when they came visit me in Malaysia.

They are my Girl Friend (Part time lover/freebies)and they do have normal jobs, so no contact will be given, sorry guys

Dragon419
08-31-05, 10:39
Heel Lover,

Nice pics of those working girls. I'm hoping to recognize the one I "fell madly in love" with when I was there a month ago. But never took her pic. But I hate it when they get tattoos. So many asian girls (especially the Japanese) have them now and I think they are so ugly.

Bill Lee
08-31-05, 20:38
I just turn up the brightness and cropped the girls.

Bill

Last night when I had my buffet dinner at the cafeteria of Hilton Chongqing, I happened to noticed these two chicks sitting on the next table, with two local men. I believe they are working girls, and they looked much better than that in my photo. Sorry for the low quality, as I didn't want them notice me taking the photo.

Percent99
08-31-05, 20:40
Same pic with more light.

BH Lover
08-31-05, 23:14
I hate it when they get tattoos. So many asian girls (especially the Japanese) have them now and I think they are so ugly.Actually, I was told those Tattoos they wear can washed away.

John Siron
09-02-05, 14:24
I can't secretly hate Chinese people if I am one myself...

Never intended to "offend" anyone. Just felt that if you are going to write Chinese, you should explain yourself cause from my guess, most people speak English on an English board.

I wouldn't type English on a Chinese board if the topic wasn't "English studies" or if most of the audience was Chinese!

Alright, no more bitching at each other and lets start posting pictures again.

So K Zero adds one single line of mandarin to his otherwise all english post, and you want to give him shit ? What's wrong with you man ? I'd say there are a great many members on the China pages who do understand hanzi. It's not rocket science.

Don't mean to take off on you, but such a small little thing, and you get all intolerant on him. Do you secretly inside hate chinese people? Cripes, just scroll by the post if you don't like it. I write all kinds of worthless stuff sometimes; people just scroll by it.

Xiao Ma
09-03-05, 08:24
Dear Bro,

As I have mentioned many time, these girls are not worker nor they need money, they are just normal girls looking for some love and fun as such I will not share their info.

Many memebers have posted how to secure some action in China or any where else, please spend 5 minute to check the forum.

The rulez is the same, you got to work for it or pay.

If you are only coming to China for short visit, it is better to pay for it. you can hunt in all the places listed by many memebers here, check the forum for info or if you can read and write chinese and you have the patient, start chatting like a month before you visit China in many chat room listed.

ofcos if you stay in China, you should be able to secure some friendship if you are patient and willing to work for it.

Lastly, for those that dont even want to spend some time seaching for info, well it is the best to pay for it.

Peace out and happy hunting

Bob Builder
09-03-05, 20:14
Member #2001,

Who is more of an idiot? Any moron that says come to some bar and ask for the guys waiting to kick shit out of you or someone that believes him? Do you thing someone went to Bar 52 and said "here I am, I'm looking for the the guys looking to beat me up." You can post any BS on the web and sooner or later some moron will believe you. In this case I would be only worried if they said I know who and where you are and I'm coming to get you!

My reply to some threat like that would be: "Keep this up and I will be posting pictures of your mama getting the corkscrew!" LOL!

If something has happened to SB:

1) It would be more likely that someone has actually recognised one of the girls and tracked him thru one of them as he does use the same location all the time

2) Got busted for distributing porn in China as he kept his computer on to let people download

Hopefully, it is none of the above and he is just taking a well earned rest.