PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Photo Gallery

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
01-01-05, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Member #1604
01-01-05, 11:58
You boys only share the photos which is for sure not enough. Why not share your action videos? Please do it. You boys can make a BT file and than upload. Good luck.

Intransit
01-02-05, 04:30

"You boys"? Excuse me? Our photos are not enough? You post your video first and then we'll post ours. Asshole. You and Eriky should get together and take pictures of each other wanking, as that's as close to genuinely participating in this forum as you'll ever get.

Nomadic
01-02-05, 06:59
Sishuanese girl on the edge of the bed, being taken care of. Check her skin tone, titis, and legs..... and hairy p***y. She is the regular freebie I take out now and then for a burger and some drinks. What a good girl....

New year resolution: spend more time in Sishuan...

Nomadic
01-02-05, 07:19
Daytime, she is a 'traditional dancer', but that night she performed my favourite dance in my bed.

I came accross her while visiting Jinghong with China 69, nearby Mekong cafe. Mating lu has a number of shops with cuties, as reported earlier by Erik. Going down that same street, there is an intersection with a KTV on the opposite right corner. We heard the KTV is rather good and cheap, i.e. girls are playfull, but could not check it out that night.

The street going down on the left has another dozen bars. She and her friends were seating outside playing cards and eating beef skewers when we picked them up. She was extremely passionate, like most Yunan girls.

Sorry, she refused naked photos.

Papadum
01-02-05, 15:38
You boys only share the photos which is for sure not enough. Why not share your action videos? Please do it. You boys can make a BT file and than upload. Good luck.

Excuse me sir! what do you mean by "you boys"? Here is not where you come to look, you come to involve! Do contribute first before you open your big mouth pal. And Ericy too.
I am talking to "you boys"!

Santa
01-02-05, 17:14
I think he is not a native english speaker and his post was not intended to be derogatory.

So please, let's all relax and enjoy the photos. If some of you don't enjoy them, or you want video, just try searching for another website.

Guilao
01-02-05, 22:22
Any advice on BBS that provide FS around Chong Wen Men area? I walked around plenty around the Beijing New World Shopping Centre.

I walked around behind the New World Shopping Centre, around the apartment blocks, there many circling poles, but it seems ALL of them are legit hair-dressing place. I went between one apartment block, seeing a blue'ish poles, I upstairs and it seemed like a regular hairdressing joint also as there was a guy there and one of the hair-dressers was doing some ladies hair...

The only thing that looked close to something to check out is near the mainroad (west) which has the Chong Wen Men subway station, there is like a spinning pole and also a sign for massage for 160 RMB/100 min. I have not gone inside but this also looks legit hair-do place?

Any advice be greatly appreciated.

Xiao Ma
01-03-05, 10:34
Dear Brothers,

We shouldn't even reply to all those ass hole that think they can do much better then us.

Lets just enjoy our own fun and let them complian and read about what we do.

Current status:

Beijing 3 active freebie, Shanghai 4. Going to work in Taipei soon will keep on hunting.

Xiaoma signing out

Happy f**king New Year

Member #1453
01-03-05, 21:30
Happy New year to you all. I am sitting in beijing... bored. I would apprecite it very much if anyone can provide me with phone contacts for local freelancers. I could share such information for european countries (central and eastern). Also, I would be appreciative and post full report! Please PM me if you are willing to share. General assistance can be on the board!

Thanks in advance.

Albert Punter
01-04-05, 13:23
I agree with those suggesting not to reply to posts making comments about girls look.
This is a forum where we share info and sometimes these info are visual.
It is just good to know how girls in the business or freebies appear.

There is no point to argue about their physical qualities. For two reasons.
First, taste differs from monger to monger. So a girl that is nice for you can be horrible for me and opposite.
Second, quality of service in its wide definition is not directly related with girl's look, as everyone well knows.
So, do you care more about look or service ?

Wantoknow
01-04-05, 17:19
Definitely service, Albert. We can always put brown bags over their heads when we bang them, hehe!!!!!!

Cronin
01-05-05, 09:14
That would be: Find Fat girl, Feed her, Fuck her, Forget her (quickly).

I wasn't going to post these, but you guys are so desperate for something to complain about...go for it. Worse than old ladies. Tell me how fab those pasty white asses are in Big Butt Montana after six cans of Coors Light.

This girl was a 3 in looks but a solid 9 for service. I took her ST for 300 from a BBS near my house just to see her tits. She was so great I took her LT for 400 a couple days later. She WILL be back, talented and sincere. But of course Your girls are soooo much better. Yeah...

Cronin

Cruk
01-05-05, 09:20
Cindy Crawford , she may not be . but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the brewery.

Happy nEw Year

Big Ears
01-05-05, 09:33
She's A1 Cronin, and what a sweet pussy.

John

PS Mind you - never was a footie man :-))

Cronin
01-05-05, 09:36
Another set. This BBS was a legit place. They were very interested in my hair when I went in. They do a massage biz in the back, but don't get a lot of full service request. It took a while to get the right service and the right girl. I wasn't all that interested in this girl at first, not my first choice. Usually I would just walk out, but I wanted to develop a client relationship with this shop since it is very close to my house and they are all unspoiled local girls. I was surprised when this girl knew all the right buttons to push. She said that no one fucks her at the shop, and she doesn't have a boyfriend, so she never gets to fuck. So I became the focus for all her pent up frustrations. OK, so she became my, uh, focus too.

Cronin

Soujourn
01-05-05, 09:44
Well - I'd have to say that with the temperatures in in Sha and BJ, I would be happy to take up with her where you left her. In fact - no need to drop her back to the cold, damp, bbs. She looks far more comfortable and suited to some extended service.

I've had thin and thick and China and will agree wholeheartedly with Cronin. My current regulars are a little more on the thick side - and definitely more 'willing and able' to please in sundry ways.

Asian women tend to carry their weight differently (and some say better) than western women. I notice less overall cellulite (my big turn off) and less saggy ass syndrome (another turn off). They do however get an upper abdomen fat roll which can make them look a little like '4 breast'. I've noticed no difference in @ussy size, shape or tightness among thin -> fat, in fact most of the heavier women were tighter and more concerned about my size.

Here's one of my BJ favorites - svelt, warm and very very yummy!

S

Cronin
01-05-05, 09:48
Bath time for baby.

Cronin

Big Ears
01-05-05, 09:59
Had this girl in the "Health Centre" at the Honeymoon Hotel in Zhuhai.

House fees are CNY 88 for roughly 1 hour - plus reckon on CNY 1o or so tip for the cloakroom boys. Typical sauna establishment - have a shower (self service) - visit the lounge area for a free drink and chat with the mamasan about which girl. My Chinese is very, very little but I could get enough info to the mamasan (who herself is quite attractive but refused my offer!!).

First visit I was offered No.100 - face not brilliant but even with the house dress on those tits!

Girl's fee is CNY 300 for a gweilo (CNY 200 for a local) - all in, definitely in.

The girl (in photo) had tits that were out-of-this-world, and definitely real. She seemed to enjoy them being played with and sucked. First moans were obviously fake but a "look" and they stopped but she seemed to have fun.

DATY, CBJ (second visit BBBJ) and FS were great as well. After I exploded - far too soon I am afraid to say - she was very happy to initiate playing around for the remaining time.

Second visit there I asked for her again - not on duty - mamasan tried calling her on her mobile but no. Was offered No.12. What a difference. Mechanical to say the least. Refused photos but when I said Ok she offered them for an extra CNY 200. When I refused she got real grumpy.

Third visit - again 100 missing - was given 138. Will not allow any touching apart from bum. Good fire and ice BBBJ though - too good - and afterwards just wanted to cuddle but still no touching apart from back/bum. Definitely no photos.

Decided to try and book No.100. With a combination of sign language and a few words managed it and arranged a time the next day. We arrived together, and she was still in her street clothes when I got to the room so must have come in during her off period (it was 4pm). Again great service .... and those tits !!

John

Llissa
01-05-05, 13:16
Cronin,

Excellent photography. Keep it up!

Llissa

Albert Punter
01-05-05, 13:19
Cronin,

She is not a 3 in look to me !
However, when they lay down or they suck, short or tall, thin or overweight, they all look same.
Definitely service is my priority.

Raul D
01-05-05, 17:08
I agree about not picking on the other members tastes. People like what they like... Here's a nice shot from last week.

Raul

Rab
01-05-05, 19:17
Cronin,
I whole heartedly agree with Albert Punter, she looks a lot better than a 3, and so she's not a 10 in looks, show me a guys who's slept with all 10's, and I'll show you a liar.
And I always loved a girl that gives 10 service with a 5-7 face and body verses a 10 face/body with 5-7 service. OK, so it can be nice to look at an awesome looking woman right at liftoff, but what about the rest of your time with her....if the service isn't there you have a moment of total satisfaction, rather than hours of pleasure with the other girl.

So keep up the great work and thanks for the pix. Wish I was back there so I could contribute more, other than support.

RAB

Rab
01-05-05, 19:27
I had to add something...sorry I don't have the nudes anymore.....lost them when I had a computer problem a while back.
This is my Ex-GF freebie in SH. She got a little too close so I had back off.
Man she was great though.

RAB

Soaring Eagle
01-07-05, 13:18
Rab,

PM me contact information. Hell, I may fly her in to see me.

Soaring Eagle.

RasSpewtin
01-07-05, 18:22
Cronin:
You have consistently posted pics of great quality and good quality content. Don't waste your time with the flaming newbies.

OAH:
I have rarely seen you lose your temper here on in person. Don't let these guys get to you. Save your energy for the Bunny Hutch. Which reminds me, you gotta take me to this place next time!

Thanks for contributing;
Raz

Rab
01-07-05, 21:44
Soaring Eagle,

Sorry buddy last I heard she left SH and moved...maybe back home to mom and dad....think maybe I broke her heart...LOL And maybe she broke mine a little too.

RAB

Rab,

PM me contact information. Hell, I may fly her in to see me.

Soaring Eagle.

wizzard
01-08-05, 01:20
Soaring Eagle,

Sorry buddy last I heard she left SH and moved...maybe back home to mom and dad....think maybe I broke her heart...LOL And maybe she broke mine a little too.

RABGuys, this is a pic gallery not a BS forum. If you don't have a pic to post, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Clandestine782
01-08-05, 20:48
I thought the plump girl was nice looking.

For some reason, plump Asian girls don't bother me. But fat Western bitches are hideous.

If there are complaining, steaming buttholes on this site, don't be bothered with them. It takes a lot less work to complain than it does to actually go and do something.

BJtemp
01-09-05, 03:49
---------------

BJtemp
01-09-05, 03:59
Tan Zhou *****

Raul D
01-09-05, 07:29
Here's another cutie for your viewing pleasure.

Raul

OldAsiaHand
01-09-05, 10:57
Raz,

It would be my pleasure. Just let me know when.

OAH

P.S. Don't worry. I never stay angry long. Like 5 minutes max.

Bill Lee
01-11-05, 12:04
Well. This was my first Lisboa honey after scouting the basement area for about two hours.

Sorry. But they're a bit grainy.

Bill

Bill Lee
01-11-05, 12:06
Here's the remaining shots of her.

Fellas. Be kind to me. This is my first photo posting.

Bill

Ever Ready
01-11-05, 14:38
BJTemp
Damn! That's some thick undergrowth Tanzhou04.jpg has.
Surprised if you could find the point of entry..!
ER

Magic501
01-11-05, 18:13
Nice pics, Bill. Looks like you had a good time!

Rab
01-11-05, 18:42
Wizzard,
This would be because of course you have posted so many pix yourself?????????

RAB

Guys, this is a pic gallery not a BS forum. If you don't have a pic to post, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Intransit
01-11-05, 19:01
Bill Lee (mediocre pitcher, better writer),

Thanks for posting your pics. They're quite good for a phone camera, and the subject matter is quite pleasant.

Is this going to be a recurring theme here? "Hi, I'm a newbie, I haven't contributed anything or posted any pics, but I'll ask for more pics and video and criticize yours anyway."

Rab
01-11-05, 19:17
Bill Lee,
Cute girl, and thanks for the pix.
RAB

Bill Lee
01-11-05, 20:06
Intransit

They are pics from a video (don't' be too jealous). And I'm not a newbie but it is my first photo posting.

I have never really criticized anyone's pics. Only mentioned that mosaic shots don't do the girl's justice but I do understand the reason for them. Where did you get that idea that I would criticize anyone?

LOL

Bill

Bill Lee
01-11-05, 20:10
Hi, I'm a newbie, I haven't contributed anything or posted any pics, but I'll ask for more pics and video and criticize yours anyway....

Well. Here's my next set at the Forshan hotel. I could not believe she was 20 until she show me her ID.

Bill

Sun Rise
01-11-05, 21:02
Hi Bill were did you pick up your 20 years old girl? City? Hotel? Do you have a phone number were I could see here?

Thanks,

Chattel

Bill Lee
01-12-05, 02:53
Chattel

Read my Macau post in the GZ or Macau board. I did asked for her number but she didn't even have a phone.

Bill

Hi Bill were did you pick up your 20 years old girl? City? Hotel? Do you have a phone number were I could see here?

Thanks,

Chattel

Jumbo88
01-12-05, 04:10
Hey Bill, I think she gave you a fake ID. she looks so young....

Anyways, thnx for sharing!

Bill Lee
01-12-05, 04:35
She had both the standard government id and a driver license. Can't imagine that she could dummy up both.

Later,
Bill

Hey Bill, I think she gave you a fake ID. she looks so young....

Anyways, thnx for sharing!

Rab
01-12-05, 13:50
Bill, Well done man...she is so cute. And we have to remember up to a point most Asian girls look younger than they are....One of the many bonus' ; -)

Where is that hotel Bill? And does she work the hotel or did you find her someplace else and take her to the hotel?

Thanks,

RAB

AGSen03
01-12-05, 14:30
I would believe that Intransit's

Is this going to be a recurring theme here? "Hi, I'm a newbie, I haven't contributed anything or posted any pics, but I'll ask for more pics and video and criticize yours anyway." Refer to those #&$%% newbies like Wizzard & Member#1604.

Keep up the useful pics & info.

Bill Lee
01-12-05, 15:32
Read my Macau post found on the GZ and Macau board.

Bill

Bill, Well done man...she is so cute. And we have to remember up to a point most Asian girls look younger than they are....One of the many bonus' ; -)

Where is that hotel Bill? And does she work the hotel or did you find her someplace else and take her to the hotel?

Thanks,

RAB

Papadum
01-12-05, 18:15
---------------

I feel good about the girl of your 1687 post...good choice! if she's in the trade, where is she pal, care to share?

Papadum
01-12-05, 18:24
Bill Lee (mediocre pitcher, better writer),

Thanks for posting your pics. They're quite good for a phone camera, and the subject matter is quite pleasant.

Is this going to be a recurring theme here? "Hi, I'm a newbie, I haven't contributed anything or posted any pics, but I'll ask for more pics and video and criticize yours anyway."

Hi Bill, you've done a good one! I think Intransit is not talking to you on this regard, don't feel bad! He's a professional writer but this is a flop for being not clear enough who he was pointing at, Intrasit right?

Raul D
01-13-05, 02:11
Just a little FYI about ID's. It cost 50 RMB to get a fake ID in China. If you think the girl is too young, she probably is. If it doesn't bother you, then don't worry about the ID. China does not actually have an age of consent law anyway. They do have prostitution laws. If you have shown up on the police radar for some reason they will nab you. Otherwise they will not want to get involved with foreigners.

Raul

Intransit
01-13-05, 02:12
My comments were not directed at Bill at all. He's a senior member with 100 posts, many of them with photos. The newbies are guys with one or two posts, none with pics, saying "where are the photos?"

Thanks for sharing your photos and vidcaps with us, Bill.

Bill Lee
01-13-05, 02:27
Everybody.

I was confused when Intransit mentioned the newbies in the same body of the thread as his comment to my pics. No harm done.

Do appreciate you guys taking the time to straightening it out.

There are people out there who are PMing and asking about these girls. Read my Macau trip report found on the Macau and GZ board for info.

Better start posting photos again before somebody else writes, "Hey. This is the photo gallery."

BTW, where are the pics? This is afterall the photo gallery. Somebody put some photos up already!

LOL
Later,
Bill

OldAsiaHand
01-13-05, 11:33
Let me take this opportunity to commend all the contributors of photos on this thread. It seems many viewers lose sight of the fact that it is not easy to get these girls to agree to let us take pics in the first place. Besides the fact that I am not very tech savvy and cannot even reduce the size of my pics to upload them, most of the girls I do blatantly refuse any nude shots at all. It is quite an accomplishment to convince them otherwise.

Just my POV.

OAH

Raul D
01-13-05, 14:17
Another one for the gallery.

Cronin
01-27-05, 21:19
OAH: Hey no worries, mate, you bag 'em, I'll tag 'em.

These are a few photos of the Macau cutie that Bill and I met at the Forson Hotel. His post was great, I don't think I could add much except the stills. We both have a weakness for the cute and innocent look. And this sweetie is about as cute as they get. Not too innocent, though.

I'm going to post these here instead of the Macau section. That board doesn't seem to get much traffic. I'm not sure why Macau isn't included here with China, I don't think it really qualifies as a country separate from China anymore.

Cronin
01-27-05, 22:38
btw, for all you genealogical geniuses, this girl was legal years ago. she works and lives at the forson brothel, macau. an **** sw might fool a monger, but i doubt she could fool the brothel owner, who could face a firing squad. end of discussion, (i hope).

cronin

Cronin
01-27-05, 22:56
Another set. Forson was the least expensive, but I had the best time at Darling2. Absolute heaven, (IMHO) but no photos from there.

Cronin

Cronin
01-27-05, 23:07
Another set of the Forson girl.

For the record: by posting their biz card, I'm not promoting the Forson. I'm not the aforementioned brothel owner (wouldn't that be nice). I'm just trying to give adequate directions. You could print this card and hand it to a taxi driver, which is what I would have to do since its in Chinese.

Cronin

Randy Farang
01-28-05, 05:21
Cronin

I am convinced that you are either my long lost brother, or a son I never knew about. When I was visiting the PRC on business fifteen years, or so, ago I was absolutely convinced that there was unlimited opportunity if I could only find the key to open all those Golden boxes. Unfortunately, my retirement came before the discovery or the needed key. And now you seem to be living out all of those fantasies I had years ago.

Now, if you really are my long lost brother, or secret son, I am ready for a total role reversal and throw myself on your good offices to tour me through the seemingly unlimited supply of new and wonderful experiences.

If I can merely convince the WARDEN that I really do need to make an unaccompanied trip to the Orient, of a sufficient duration to sample one of each, and two of every, it would be a miracle. And if I could convince you to volunteer to lead me in this marvelous undertaking I suspect we would have a wonderful time. The only downer for you would be the strong possibility that you would have to drag my useless dead ass back to my hotel, chisel the smile off my face, pound on my dick with a hammer to get it to lie down, and then ship the body home with a note saying that I expired while visiting all of the temples and orphanages in the district doing good works.

Hoping that you'll sign on for the grand tour,

Randy

Deep Diver
01-28-05, 07:11
Cronin,

As usual you are the man. That chick was sweet.

Comrade 2255
01-29-05, 05:45
Actually I would have put Cronin's QT (nice ring to that) at early 20's. Regardless, a real doll to be sure.

Cronin
01-29-05, 22:28
Randy: Daddy!

A girl from the He Shui Lu area in GZ.

Cronin

Cronin
01-29-05, 22:30
He Shui Lu girl. The only Chinese girl I ever saw in the PRC with a tattoo.

Cronin

Cronin
01-29-05, 23:27
Last of the butterfly tatto girl.

Cronin

Cronin
01-29-05, 23:43
Another He Shui honey.

Cronin

Cronin
01-30-05, 00:07
Yet another He Shui sweetie. Sorry for so many, these have been piling up while the site was down.

Cronin

Cronin
01-30-05, 00:46
This girl's name is pronounced "meow meow". Perfect.

Cronin

Cronin
01-30-05, 01:07
More Miao Miao.

Cronin

Cronin
02-02-05, 19:59
Another munch.

Cronin
02-02-05, 20:12
Please indulge my miao multitude. Top notch girl, fun session.

Cronin
02-02-05, 20:37
Flat back cat.

Mofo Monger
02-03-05, 11:53
DAMN YOU CRONIN!!!!!!!!!

You got me looking up airfare to China right now.

Talk about yummy.

Magic501
02-03-05, 13:58
Cronin,

Are you by any chance accepting applications for apprectices? I am great at holding cameras! Great shots!

Erik
02-03-05, 21:25
A few cuties from BBS in Haikou, 150 to 200 incl. BJ.

Cronin
02-05-05, 12:33
XiaoHong, 20, from Sichuan (of course). Great service.

Erik
02-05-05, 22:20
Huong, an enthousiastic young Vietnam girl in a large city of south China, 150 Y inc BJ.

Comrade 2255
02-06-05, 09:47
Nice work Cronin. At this rate I can cancel my membership with asian4you and get my jollies for free here at wsg :)

Denis
02-07-05, 09:25
Cronin
As always your pics are perfect, don't be sorry to put so many!!
Denis

Gila Monster
02-08-05, 14:51
Man, I wish I had the balls to get my pix when I was in China. I had a great time therre, but obviously not as much fun as you had.

Great pix, and thanks to all the contributors!

Bill Lee
02-10-05, 02:13
Erik.

Very nice pics too. Wishing I was there. Mmmm Mmmmm good.

Gila.

Sometimes, it's not about the balls, it's about how much you're willing to spend for the extras. Money talks. Always has and always will.

Bill

AsianMan
02-10-05, 10:39
Cronin,

You 're da man. Much appreciated

Alfa14
02-13-05, 02:38
Hi Guy's,

I have been a member of this great forum for awhile and have made finally an effort to get off my arse by posting some pics.So here goes for my first post!

I travel to China with my work and finally got around to taking some pics of ladies in China. This particular lady was an absolute stunner. Open to all suggestion's. It was in Zhongshan (Guanggong province). I hope they are worthy of the this excellent site.

Cheers

Cronin
02-13-05, 02:48
Erik: I liked 608 the best, wow. Definately a whole different class of girl than these street girls.

Cronin
02-13-05, 03:24
The first girl is yet another Xiao Hong from Sichuan. This makes the third Sichuan XiaoHong, must be a popular name up there. She was a take out from a guy pimp at He Shui in GZ, 350 plus cab.

The second girl here is another He Shui girl whose name I don't remember, but who is distinguished by having a rather odd mole placement. I think if she has decided to keep it, she should at least have little spider legs tatooed on.

Cronin
02-13-05, 03:42
I think I've decided that I'm not a great fan of the pimp system. The girls who are indentured to the pimps give great service and the chance of being rejected because you're a white guy is much less. But the number of girls you end up choosing from is a lot less than if you were wandering between barber shops. I can never hold out that long when they are bringing the girls on 10 minute cycles and end up taking girls I probably wouldn't at the BBS.

LexLuther
02-13-05, 17:15
Cronin,

This is not meant as a criticism. I have enjoyed your photographic art work immensely. You have immense talent.

However I was curious about hesuigirl05. Is that a mole at the top of kitty?

LexLuther

Daddy Lows
02-14-05, 19:12
Alfa,

Wow. That girl is a stunner. She looks like she was having fun, too. Definitely not the usual bump on a log type. Cheers.

Peace

Cronin
02-14-05, 20:56
So many girls, so little time. Chinese New Year Festival is about over. Eagerly anticipating the arrival of new talent from the countryside. Xin Nyan Hao, ya'll.

Cronin

Cronin
02-14-05, 23:22
More of ZhenQian.

Cronin
02-15-05, 02:53
Continued.

Alfa: Great stuff.

Cronin

Cronin
02-16-05, 03:38
Few more of Zhenqian.

Check this out from Moody in SZ (thanks Moody). Off topic, but critical to the site's health and survival. I'm stunned at how little help Jackson has gotten from VBulletin's developers since it seems to be a problem they created.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128717

Cronin

AsianMan
02-16-05, 12:37
Met this chick near the Wang Fujing area. Brought her back to the hotel and poked her twice during the night. Service and technique were so-so.

Kanky Mofo
02-16-05, 16:16
Cronin,

Thanks for the link to that post. Gawd, you have to feel Jackson's frustration..The thread alone made my head spin.

I just hope Jackson realizes that there are a lot of members here that would not dare betray him and defect to a competitor's site.

Shit, I'll even donate some cash for the cause if needbe!

Alfa14
02-17-05, 12:18
Thanks for the positive comments cronin and Daddy Low's!!

Alfa14
02-17-05, 12:24
Part III in Zhongshan.

Alfa14
02-17-05, 12:29
Part IV of this lady.

DropFrame
02-18-05, 12:02
All you fellow mongers who are offering help to Jackson have an easy way to assist. The ONLY thing Jackson has ever mentioned that he needs is donations to the charity.

http://www.wsgcharities.com/

Please make your tax-deductable donations

via Visa or MasterCard through PayPal

Or by sending a check made payable to:

WSG Charities, Inc.
Post Office Box 899
Dover, Delaware 19901

Thank You!

So lets make so many donations that Jackson and friends will have to sit up and take notice!!!

PASS THIS ON TO OTHER FORUMS

Denis
02-19-05, 04:44
Sweet thing from Ruian, sorry no nude!

KL Guy
02-19-05, 20:26
Sweet thing from Ruian, sorry no nude!She is a sweet young thing. Thanks for sharing the picture Denis! Have a great Day!

Denis
02-20-05, 16:58
Lin from Ruian , she was sent to my room by my Chinese colleagues, could not refuse!!

Lusty52
02-21-05, 17:36
Thanks. :)

Calico
02-22-05, 05:12
Denis,

Nice photo of Ruian !

Denis
02-22-05, 08:51
More of Lin

Denis
02-22-05, 08:57
Last of Lin

Nomadic
02-22-05, 10:29
Here is a set of shots from a Sishuan girl (Chengdu). Quite not sure what her name was, but she sure was lovely.

She wanted 2 for ST, and she negiociated an extra 1 for BBBJCIM after FS. I was weak and accepted....

Enjoy....

Nomadic
02-22-05, 10:50
Next set of shots from the same Chengdu girl. A little hairy to my taste. BTW this girl was 24.

Check out these titis....

Nomadic
02-22-05, 10:57
Same girl, last set.

Jackson, good to see the forum up and running again :) Thank you !

Nomadic
02-22-05, 11:49
I met this thin 24 YO girl in Starbucks on Huaihai lu near Xangyang market. It took me 2 dates to get her to come to my room, but once there, man she was hot.

She is from Sishuan... amazing Sishuan, these girls (almost) never disapoint me.

I have timeouts uploading so I will post more of her later.

Jackson, good to see the forum up and running again :) Thank you !

Daddy Lows
02-22-05, 11:54
What else is amazing is Faguoren's photographic technique and choice of women. Niiiice.

Peace

Nomadic
02-22-05, 15:58
I went for a short BBBJCIM break at the Huang Pi factory, now back for more posting :)

Here are some more action shots of this very sweet girl.

Nomadic
02-22-05, 16:08
Last set.... I cannot wait to see her again.

OldAsiaHand
02-23-05, 02:51
Gentlemen,

How do you guys get them to do it? I have some photos, but I am ashamed to post since they wane in comparison to the likes of Cronin, Faguoren,
Denis, et al. The girls I get always try to cover up or hide as soon as I pull out the camera! Any tips for a better success rate? Thanks.

OAH

Bad Boy Billy
02-23-05, 10:02
Just had to share this with you guys - an angel I picked from the herd at Maggies Jan 8 . don't you just love em!

Alfa14
02-23-05, 11:56
Last pics of this hot lady

Denis
02-24-05, 09:06
OAH
In fact I am a bit like you, but some girls do not mind, in fact most of them love to see their face on the digital camera, so I take few pictures show them , said they look nice and try to take one a bit more exposed, sometime it works sometime they refuse , but few RMB helps.
I am back to France I will post report in the Ningbo section of my short impredicted trip to China
Cheers
Denis

Electron
02-24-05, 10:29
I met her at the Lido. Absolutely sweet, GFE, bath and shower together pictures, no money discussed and happy with 600 RMB. New to the trade, she will be spoiled soon I'm afraid.

Denis
02-24-05, 12:00
Fun girls from KTV in Ruian

RasSpewtin
02-25-05, 07:16
Denis:

I add my kudos for your pics and fine choice in Chinese ladies. However, I am a little puzzled as to where this place called "Ruian" might be?

This may be best posted on another page other than the Photo section, but could you please elaborate a little on your experience in this area of China, and maybe you could go into some detail as to the price structure and overall experience in the KTVs there?

Thanks in advance;
Raz

Denis
02-25-05, 08:31
Denis:

I add my kudos for your pics and fine choice in Chinese ladies. However, I am a little puzzled as to where this place called "Ruian" might be?

This may be best posted on another page other than the Photo section, but could you please elaborate a little on your experience in this area of China, and maybe you could go into some detail as to the price structure and overall experience in the KTVs there?

Thanks in advance;
Raz

No problemo
Ruian is very close to Wenzhou, which is South East of Shanghai on the coast.
I posted some reports on the Ningbo section as it is the closest city to Ruian
Denis

James Cook
02-25-05, 15:02
Just had to share this with you guys - an angel I picked from the herd at Maggies Jan 8 . don't you just love em!Bad Boy Billy:

Excellent rack, more pics of her please.

Electron
02-25-05, 19:35
26 yr old Ana from Ulan Bataar, pulled out of Maggie's. Full GFE with massage.
Lovely girl with a heart

Dog Day
03-07-05, 10:25
150 RMB FS. Fresh pretty smiling face. She said she just arrived the village BBS yesterday. NO BJ though, only multi positions. Really nice firm body with nice sized tits. Small tight pussy, had to use a lot of lubes. She was very willing and accomodating which will make me come back. Sorry guys, as no nudes.

Horny Toad
03-08-05, 09:00
Can someone tell me where I could find Maggie's? I really need to find that place. I need to put up postings of my own.

Swiss Brian
03-08-05, 12:34
Hi guys,

I'm happy to be upgraded and able to post here.

As my start I will send a shenzhen cutie pic.

Its a non-pro freebie which I know for over 2 years now.

NiceGuyye
03-08-05, 20:46
Located next to the East Gate of the Workers football Stadium,

A lot of discos around, if wanna get local non-pro girls, go to disco call mix around stadium as well very crowd and 50rmb for entry ticket.

Have fun

Levitian
03-09-05, 01:54
Good contribution, especially if taking into consideration that it is your first post. The pics are somewhat really artistic, good shots. I do like the hair of Janet, "Channel V" ... . :-)
Keep them coming!

Levitian

Dragueur
03-09-05, 14:24
I met this girl in a bar near Hongkou & Yangpu districts in Shanghai.

Dragueur
03-09-05, 15:01
I met this girl in a bar of Hongkou/Yangpu districts in Shanghai.

Please enjoy.

Rab
03-09-05, 16:16
Brian,
Good job buddy.

Levitian: You beat me to it....I was wondering if that was a natural phenomenon or done at home????

RAB

Dunderhead
03-09-05, 18:31
Dog Day: Where is the 'village'? Or, have you posted this under Jiangsu?
Swiss Brain: You've known that for 2 years? Get over her (literally)!

AGSen03
03-09-05, 18:36
Very nice done for the fresh Newbie, Dude !

Notice that you preferred the BB engagement, eh. Hope it worth it.

Swiss Brian
03-09-05, 19:47
Hi,

Very nice done for the fresh Newbie, Dude !

Notice that you preferred the BB engagement, eh. Hope it worth it.

Thanks... :)

But what does that mean? "BB engagement"

Greez

Swiss Brian
03-09-05, 19:54
Hi there,

Another nice pic with her.

She's mega horny, everywhere. She gave me BJ with final into her mouth, while I drove the car in Shenzhen. ;)

Enjoy

Bill Lee
03-09-05, 20:52
My god. You're more of an exhibitionist than of any girls here. Are we going to see more of you?

Keep the girl's pictures commmmming.

LOL
Bill

Hi guys,

Bull Dozer
03-09-05, 21:51
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me is this where you ADD NEW REPORTS under Reply to Thread, because I don't see ADD New Reports on the forum page when I login, Don't know is that a glitch. Please help, as I have lots of information to share for China & Brazil with some HOT PHOTO'S.

GO JOE

Hi Go Joe,

It looks to me like you figured it out.

Jackson

Spitfire
03-10-05, 02:39
Hi,

Thanks... :)

But what does that mean? "BB engagement"

Greez

"BB engagement" means "Bareback engagement", in other words, no condom.

Rab
03-10-05, 13:35
BB Engagement...also know as "taking your life in your hands"...or another part of your body other than hands.

JMHO

Rab

Papadum
03-11-05, 11:05
Hi guys,

Welcome Swiss Brian!

Vey nice pics!

Shall I nominate your "milking" pic as pic of the month?

For:

The Best Actor (of course)
The Best Actress (she look really good)
The Best Action
The Best Lighting
The Best Hairstyle
The Best Director of Photography
And the last but not he least: The Best Debut Posting

Any one second?

Papadum

Sekoya
03-11-05, 15:51
BB Engagement...also know as "taking your life in your hands"...or another part of your body other than hands.

JMHO

RabThat's a hell of a comment coming from someone who pays strange women to fuck him.

If you're that concerned about what you might catch, then perhaps it would be prudent to choose another "hobby".

Coma Boy
03-12-05, 07:47
Perhaps it would be prudent to choose another "hobby".
There are other hobbies?

Cronin
03-12-05, 08:03
This is so majorly fucked. After 2 days of timed out uploads, I'm ready to join the ranks of the 50,000 lurkers who post jack. No disrespect to Jackson, he is second only to Buddha. I just have to vent...OK, feel better? Fuck no I don't.

Cronin
03-12-05, 09:56
1/19. Server rather skittish.

Cronin

Swiss Brian
03-12-05, 11:46

JMHO

RabHe he,

No risk with her, we was togethter and she has no others that time.

We also test was made before.

My and her recent test still neg. and we test 3-4 times a year.

With strangers I'll never do bare ! :)

Seeya

Swiss Brian
03-12-05, 19:21
Hi folks,

Here another session. This was few months ago.

A very hot cutie.

Ahe went back to north :( with her parents. :(

See ya

One Tree Hill
03-13-05, 00:27
He he,

Seeya

Glad you cleared that up. No need to put others at risk.

Comrade 2255
03-13-05, 05:00
Nice, looking forward to parts 2 to 19

BTW if your upload problem is due to a slow Chinese ISP, you might consider compressing your images. The attached image is your pic compressed (but not resized) by selecting a quality level of 90, which reduces your pic from 300k to 75k. Theoretically this should cut your upload time by a factor of 300/75, ie 4 times quicker.

As you can see it's difficult if not impossible to perceive any reduction of quality in the compressed image. The other advantage is that it reduces the load on the WSG sever.

The procedure:

Download this proggie (free) by copying and pasting the link into the browser address bar:

hxxp://www.arcatapet.net/downloads/imgv32.zip

Install it, start IMGV32.EXE
Click File -> Batch
Open the folder where the pics are
Click in the area of the File Window where the pics' names are
Hold down the shift-key and press the down arrow to mark (shown by the blue highlighting) the group you want to resize
Click Select
Set JPG Quality Level to 90
Click Resize
Enter 1 in the Scale field
Tick the Proportional Resize field
Click OK
Now go to the folder you installed IMGV32 in (probably c:\imgv32) and there they should be.

Hope this helps!

Bill Lee
03-13-05, 15:20
Damn Cronin. This was worth the wait.

When are you going to create your own photo gallery thread?

Bill

1/19. Server rather skittish.

Cronin

Bill Lee
03-13-05, 15:23
Swiss B.

You got to be more careful. Especially when you're telling us that you and her are getting tested 3 to 4 times a years. That's alot of testings.

Bill

He he,

Seeya

Dragueur
03-14-05, 08:53
I met them in a MP of Hongkou district.

Rab
03-14-05, 13:08
That's a hell of a comment coming from someone who pays strange women to fuck him.

If you're that concerned about what you might catch, then perhaps it would be prudent to choose another "hobby".

First of all you don't know anything about me or my hobby participation.
Secondly...
Have you read at all about this new STD called HIV, maybe it hasn't reached you yet........and being smart doesn't mean you can't play....maybe you haven't heard of condoms yet either.......Asia has the fastest growing number of HIV cases anywhere outside of Africa, so being careful just might be considered being smart...not being a smart ass.

JMHO or 2¢ what ever.

Rab

Hoeman
03-15-05, 09:10
Dear All,

My hat's off to all photo contributors! I must say, I really "kowtow" what you guys are doing. I myself can't even take a decent normal photo, let alone photos like the pics posted on this forum.

Really appreciate all your efforts, fellas. The pics are a joy to savour.

Keep up the good work and keep 'em coming! Cheers!

Hoeman.

Sekoya
03-15-05, 20:37
First of all you don't know anything about me or my hobby participation.Given your comments to which I responded, I know all I need to make the comment I did. It isn't logical for you to make such a comment given your participation, or the lack thereof, in the prostitution hobby.

I don't have to know exactly HOW you participate, it's irrelevant. Besides your presence in this forum belies your argument.

Have you read at all about this new STD called HIV, maybe it hasn't reached you yet........and being smart doesn't mean you can't play....maybe you haven't heard of condoms yet either......Uh...yeah, dude....right.

Asia has the fastest growing number of HIV cases anywhere outside of Africa, so being careful just might be considered being smart...not being a smart ass.And fucking around in such a high-risk country is not smart. That's being a dumb ass, especially when criticising others who do what they do, condoms or no.

Comrade 2255
03-16-05, 08:18
Sekoya got me thinking. What's the word for someone who enjoys arguing for the sake of it? ;)

ManonsanBoy
03-16-05, 11:21
Given your comments to which I responded, I know all I need to make the comment I did. It isn't logical for you to make such a comment given your participation, or the lack thereof, in the prostitution hobby.

I don't have to know exactly HOW you participate, it's irrelevant. Besides your presence in this forum belies your argument.

Uh...yeah, dude....right.

And fucking around in such a high-risk country is not smart. That's being a dumb ass, especially when criticising others who do what they do, condoms or no.

Dear Mongers

Unprotected sex with an asymptomatic woman who is HIV positive carries a risk of around 1 in 300-500. Condoms reduces this by around 95 %. So even if you wear condom and use it probably, you still have a 1 in 6000 to 10,000.

If you are 50, your chances of dying in the next 12 months from all causes is approximately 1 in 400.

You figure.........................

Rab
03-16-05, 17:31
Hey Sekoya you Genius,
Why do you even bother coming to this site, being so damn smart, and obviously critical of those who participate??? "And fucking around in such a high-risk country is not smart. That's being a dumb ass, especially when criticising others who do what they do, condoms or no.[/QUOTE]" Nice comment DUDE.
And for your information my comment which had nothing to do with you to begin with, was meant as a heads up to be careful.....sorry that with all your brilliant thoughts running thru your head you didn't get that. And it isn't logical to remind people to be careful? That's smart.... Whether I participate or not, which people that actually come to this site to do something other than ***** like a little girl, know I do. Why don't you add something worth while to the site rather than try to blast those that do? Guess that cold piece of ice up your sphincter put you in a bad mood. I suppose you condone having unprotected sex with a girl you don't know, in any country?
And if my comment was so terrible and mean (which it wasn't meant to be) why is it you're the only one bitching?
Go back to what ever it is you do besides take up space.
Rab

Quote:
Given your comments to which I responded, I know all I need to make the comment I did. It isn't logical for you to make such a comment given your participation, or the lack thereof, in the prostitution hobby.

Uh...yeah, dude....right.

Rab
03-16-05, 17:38
Brian, if I in anyway offended you by my comment, I am sorry. It was meant to be more of a heads up, to be safe. Sometimes people that have a little heart make comments hoping to maybe help others.
If you know this person as well as you do...you know if there is any risk or not. That is and always was and will be each persons own decision to make, but being informed is most of the time, a good thing.

Sorry to anyone else I may have offened as well.

Rab

Swiss Brian
03-16-05, 19:47
Hi folks,

Really no problem! I know her very well and long time. Any other girl I use rubberfriend all the time. I never do bare with strangers!

So folks, please post more pictures here and less talk ;)

Greez

Brian

Brian, if I in anyway offended you by my comment, I am sorry. It was meant to be more of a heads up, to be safe. Sometimes people that have a little heart make comments hoping to maybe help others.

If you know this person as well as you do...you know if there is any risk or not. That is and always was and will be each persons own decision to make, but being informed is most of the time, a good thing.

Sorry to anyone else I may have offened as well.

Rab

Swiss Brian
03-16-05, 19:54
Hi fellow mongers,

This is a freebie girl from Foshan. Shes allways very horny but like a dead fish if you're on top ;)

So I always let her ride on top and do the work.

Greez

Sekoya
03-16-05, 21:18
And it isn't logical to remind people to be careful? Yeah, but it's MORE logical NOT to engage in such a high risk activity in a high risk AREA.

I suppose you condone having unprotected sex with a girl you don't know, in any country?Stop talking out your ass, DUDE. That is not even reasonable to assume given the comments I've made to you.

And if my comment was so terrible and mean (which it wasn't meant to be) why is it you're the only one bitching?Don't know. Don't care. It just seemed a bit ridiculous commenting on someone else's behavior when you engage in the same type of behavior, albeit protected.

And fyi, I, too, enagage in the "hobby". However, unlike you, I don't feel the need to remark about someone else's "engagement methods" unless I know they're sick and are likely to infect people.

Alfa14
03-17-05, 11:44
only 1 pic of a shy guangzhou girl..nice titties though

Papadum
03-17-05, 12:02
I am not trying to participate in the argument. I just wnat to express my POV which I think everyone should, at least, re-think.

I am for safe sex, period.

Who doesn't know Fxxking bare has the best feel? But I've never done it without condom. Including all my supposedly totally clean freebies.

HIV is highly infectious. If you think SARS is scary, so is HIV, and even worse.
For yourself, for your other sex partners, for her, for her other sex partners, for the mankind, everyone should try one's best to avoid any chances spreading it out.

You have to know, many Chinese girls are not taking HIV seriously, they can do it bare with you, they can do it bare with anybody else.

No one could force you to put it on, but I will surely keep my habit....forfeiting a little bit of pleasure.

Enough said. Read this:

China is estimated to have 1.04 million HIV carriers, including 200,000 who have died of AIDS, the disease caused by the HIV virus, Chinese AIDS prevention expert Dai Zhicheng disclosed Thursday.

By the end of 2002, China had only 40,560 reported HIV cases. However, according to experts, the actual figure was much higher and AIDS prevention in the country was very serious, said Dai, vice president of the China Association for HIV/AIDS and Venereal Disease Prevention, at a meeting for an AIDS prevention program of the China Red Cross held in Kunming, southwest China's Yunnan Province.

Chinese Public security sources estimate that there were in the region of four to six million prostitutes in China in 2000. The major reasons for prostitution in China are economic: women from rural areas seek better incomes and migrate to big cities where many end up as prostitutes. Commercial sex is illegal in China and the government has set up "re-education centres" in every province. Much emphasis in these centres is put on educating women on the "social evils" of prostitution but they usually only provide limited information about sexual health and how the prostitutes can protect themselves. A study amongst prostitutes in China found that only a few knew that condoms could be protective (14-30%). They all mentioned abstinence as much more protective. Very few (2-30%) perceived themselves at risk of contracting HIV.

Rab
03-17-05, 13:07
Papadum,

Thanks for taking the high road here, which I guess I should have done. But sometimes someone just tweeks my triggers, and bang.

Maybe my tact wasn't the best in my comment that seemed to start this, by making what might have sounded like a cavalier statement about taking ones life into ones hands by not using protecting. We all assume some risk in this hobby of ours, but limiting that risk seems to me (and obviously you too) the prudent thing to do. I do it with condoms, but also do it with trying to stay with freebies when ever possible, (thinking they see fewer men, there by reducing my risk, I HOPE) and when not possible, going then with higher priced girls, with my thinking on that being it is likely that they are seeing a better clientele, meaning more educated and probably also living a safer life style. Does that mean she doesn't have a boyfriend that she is F$*#ing who may not be so clean....of course not, but hey I can fool myself into some comfort. I reduce risk where I can without totally dropping out of the hobby.
Guess maybe next time I should do what you just did and quote data and leave it at that. Each person has to do what they think is best. But since at some point we may all well be seeing the same girls, it would be nice to know we all take life somewhat seriously enough not to throw it away by making a mistake you can't take back.
Thanks again Papadum for your wisdom and calm interjection.

And again if I pissed off anyone else with my comments I am truly sorry for that, but not sorry for trying to make a point.

Nuff said on that subject.

Rab

Raul D
03-17-05, 17:18
Here's a pic from Hinan. Just to remind people it's the pic section.

hercules
03-19-05, 02:57
Sekoya got me thinking. What's the word for someone who enjoys arguing for the sake of it? ;)Actually the word is Philosopher. From the Greek. Philos =love of and sophostry = debate. Of course we more commonly call them lawyers or pain in the asses.

Intransit
03-19-05, 05:22
Where is Hinan? Either it's Henan in the middle of the country, Hunan towards the south, or Hainan in the extreme south.

Raul D
03-19-05, 14:00
Sorry, Hainan Island.

I didn't check the spelling.

Raul

OldAsiaHand
03-20-05, 00:39
I also get many, many offers for bareback service in China which I always decline. This leads me to believe that a lot of mongers are going for it. Scary.

Just my POV.

OAH

Bull Dozer
03-20-05, 03:15
Hello Horny Girl,

I will be visiting that area in about 10 days, how can I contact you, please send me your mobile #.

Thank you,

Go Joe

Sexy Horny Beautiful Yangzhou girls In China

Yangzhou city in Jiangsu Province is famous for its beautiful girls in China and I am an English teacher. I can speak very good English. I can show you around our city give you sex tour!

Pls contact me by

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Hallo
03-20-05, 19:23
For starters i want to say that this forum is something out of the ordinary. Never been so split-up about anything like this before. But here is a open forum for forbiddin topics which is great. I am sure most here are quit open minded, but prostitution is still kinda bad. Unfortuanatly i have made it into a habit of mine, and visiting Shanghai was like.... heaven as i have a fablaise for asian girls.

Anyway, i read that som guys dont like the hairy chinese girl. I on the contrary just love it. It seems so untouched. They sometimes even hve unshaved armpits. Shit, i almost got of just watching and touching. So, please all you guys out there, don´t shavém. Leave it as it is. In a couple of years Gillette&co are promoting there products and then the hair will be all gone anyway. Havent seen many new pictures here for a while, but i have seen som hairy girls before, so please keep posti´n.

Asian guy

Cronin
03-21-05, 04:11
Hollow:

Try to remember in the future: its the pink pill on Saturday and the blue pill on Sunday or you end up a little squiggy on Monday.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 05:03
Dropped by my favorite camera shop the other day, but the whole place was filled floor to ceiling with word processing programs and internet etiquette guides. Tried to buy a flash card and they gave me a pack of condoms. Totally weird.

No, I'm beginning to change my attitude about this cross posting, honestly. Just because it seems to be so goddam inevitable. So I've decided to join'em, not fight'em. I'm going to post little surveys and questionares and shit. Man, the newbies will be crawling out of the woodwork. Hundreds of pages of no photos.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 05:19
Member,

Thanks, good post. I really appreciate any serious comments to help improve my posts. Actually, my iMac is on a strict "no .exe" diet, gives her indigestion, poor thing.

I'm reducing WSG bandwidth with my uploads? Newsflash: Cronin Trashes WSG Server with Massive Photo Post! I bet a lot of people would love to see me do that, or at least try... hee hee.

We speculated last year about whether my images in particular had caused some server problems, that's debatable (to say the least), but certainly the WSG photo galleries have increased the interest in this site. That's probably why Jackson wants to keep them.

Reducing the server load from lurkers by reducing maximum file size is Jackson's call, not mine. I hope he doesn't, 400K is small enough, and most files here are below 100K. I'm not going to go on a self-imposed file size diet on some theory that it will improve server load. IMHO, I don't think the size of my files has any effect on the server, either uploading or downloading. But for people who still have dial up, I know multiple 300k downloads is a major pain. (Even with Chinese ADSL its no fun).

I started out posting small files, but gave that up in an effort to improve the online images. I'd almost rather post nothing than those little 100k images again. That's like those insufferable yahoo groups, what a waste of time.

Simply stated, large files are better files. Try this little experiment: Open the 300k xiaoli10 file in an imaging program and reset resolution to 72 from 300, which is where I set it. Then expand the image size out to 6x8 or 9x12 inches. The large file will expand and give decent resolution on your monitor, so much better than the little 640x480 "thumbnail". (If you're in PS, you can unsharp mask that to get a nice image.) Now try that same trick with your 75k xiaoli10 file.

Q.E.D.

There might also be color tone differences between hi and lo jpeg compressions, but I'm not certain about that one. The difference between my original 6MB RAW/Tiff and the little 300K jpeg file that gets posted is depressing. I used to think jpeg was a marvel of science, now I see it as crude slash and burn.

Lately, I've been trying to cheat the JPEG grim reaper by experimenting with "differential compressibility", a PS technique which allows you to save different parts of the image at different compression qualities. The results are sometimes better, but somewhat quirky, I can get a mosaic blur background. I seem to get the same resolution boost in the 640/480 by simply blurring the background slightly before doing the jpeg compression.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 06:27
Having to post these as singles, but at least they're going up. Got some great shots of some wonderful Shanghai girls. Soon. This is a GZ girl.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 07:23
Another Xiao Li, the prettiest little BBS girl in north Ramada. And she is so so sweet too, that comes across pretty well in these.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 08:12
Does anyone care to guess where she is from? Oh yeah, can there be any doubt? She's a Sichuan bunny.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 09:57
Another of Xiaoli. I had seen her sitting in this shop several weeks ago, but sideman didn't want to stop. I remembered her and went to see if she was still there, twice actually, missed her the first time.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 10:37
After we went to the room, I got a 2-fer hard sell from her and her friend. Her friend was not at all interesting, and I had waited weeks to do the photos of Xiaoli, so I wanted to just have her in the room. But her friend WOULD NOT LEAVE no matter what. So finally I agreed to let her stay for the change in my pocket, about 20 yuan. I did most of the photos after our group hug.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 11:16
I always try to get as many photos as I can before the act, afterwards its incredibly difficult to keep them interested in the camera even if I pay extra for the photos. But Xiaoli was a doll: she cleaned up, came back in the room and gave a great little session. Nice girl.

Cronin

Cronin
03-21-05, 12:04
One more of the Sichuan cuisine.

Bad Influence
03-21-05, 18:33
Cronin,

That girl is truly beautiful. Thanks for the pics.

Rab
03-21-05, 19:40
I also get many, many offers for bareback service in China which I always decline. This leads me to believe that a lot of mongers are going for it. Scary.

Just my POV.

OAH

You might start a firestorm with such mean comments.... ;-)

Rab

Gonad Man
03-22-05, 02:38
Cronin,

It seems that among the postings of girls on the China board, they seem more likely to have larger breasts than say, Korean or Thai girls. Have you found this in your travels? I must admit I'm quite partial to something no nibble on when I'm in the middle of the act.

Gonad

Sugar Baba
03-22-05, 09:22
Girls from Northern China tend to be bigger, more pale and fairer of skin, and generally hairier. Must be the mix of Mongolian, Russian blood from way back. Southern girls tend to be browner, smaller, and challenged mammory wise. Both north and south differences seem to stem from differences in climate. Bodies tend to adapt to the surroundings.

Difference between north and south, not scientific by any means, mainly from my personal experience.

Cronin
03-22-05, 11:50
G guy,

Yeah, that would be a great survey, where are the China Titters.

Fruit vender in Shanghai.

Cronin

Crazy Jim Wood
03-22-05, 14:32
OAH,
Your advice on bareback is quite sound-as with your other posting-but there is really nothing like sinking it in to a nice, warm, moist pussy with no wrapper.

When presented with the opportunity to do so, and the lights are low, and the mood is high, it is hard to say no.

You only live once, my friend.

As to hair, I agree with master Cronin, a nice hairy pussy and hairy armpits just double the fun.

Nothing quite like warm pussy and hairy armpits to sample la joie de vivre... nothing quite like it, except, perhaps, a pig wallowing in shit.

yrs,
Crazy Jim Wood, itinerant philosopher and bon vivant

Big Mao
03-22-05, 17:53
Melons? :)

To add to the differences boobwise, I found those from East China like Shanghai and the surrounding areas with smoother skin. They're not the biggest, but since I prefer texture, they're my type I guess. Heard some Sichuan girls also have nice skin, but so far not those I've handled.

G guy,

Yeah, that would be a great survey, where are the China Titters.

Fruit vender in Shanghai.

Cronin

RasSpewtin
03-22-05, 21:50
Hello, Cronin:

Again, congrats on the fine pics. Fine quality in terms of photographics and the girl.

You mentioned that Xiaoli was from a BBS in North Ramada, and at one point you also mentioned that she was from SZ. However, I am not aware of a district in SZ referred to as North Ramada.

Could you please clarify a bit as to this BBS district?

Raz

Comrade 2255
03-23-05, 05:57
Nice pics as usual Cronin.

Hint for Cronin's QT Collection™ fans - try upsizing the pics with Imgview (or whatever) to 1024 x 768. A whole new experience ;-)

Levitian
03-23-05, 07:01
... you are the front runner of the title "Master of the Universe" in the Thailand Photo Thread, but you already might know that.

Was waiting for your Shanghai trip/photo safari report. The first "amuse-geule" is very promissing, melons on their ham!

Let them come!

Levitian

OldAsiaHand
03-23-05, 08:06
OAH,
Your advice on bareback is quite sound-as with your other posting-but there is really nothing like sinking it in to a nice, warm, moist pussy with no wrapper.

When presented with the opportunity to do so, and the lights are low, and the mood is high, it is hard to say no.

You only live once, my friend.

Crazy Jim Wood:

I agree with you completely about the feeling. I should clarify my post. The many offers to which I referred are coming from pros, not freebies. I usually take the chance with freebies (not as many as I would like unfortunately), and always get BBBJs from both. The FS with pros is the scary one for me. The odds are just too high. Am I being a hypocrite?

OAH

P.S. Could you please define "sound as"?

Cronin
03-23-05, 08:22
Lev: Master of the Universe? No, no, that's Sexreview, I couldn't shine that boy's shoes and wouldn't try. People like Faguoren or SHS Boy are real photographers. I'm just a shmuck trying to figure out how the camera works. Not false modesty, trust me, my friends know that. Even so, its fun.

Ras: That thread series is headed Middle Shops. That's my admittedly cryptic name for the BBS area just north of the Ramada area in GZ (I did explain that a while back). Just keep walking north from the Ramada shops, you can't miss it, or rather, they can't miss you. Li Li is from Chengdu in Sichuan Province.

Member: Man, you have no fucking idea. But you will soon see what many (including my humble self) consider to be the greatest rack in Shanghai. Here's another sample of fruit.

CJ: It's all good, my friend.

To the numerous friends of this 1st class Shanghai girl: I know you agree that she is one of the nicest people on earth. So let's keep this post just between the two of us, what do you say?

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 09:21
Sorry for the crappy photo quality on this great girl. The room was almost totally dark, with only a single little 25 watt red bulb in the ceiling at one end of the room. I couldn't even find the girl through the lens without the autofocus flash. I'm surprised I got anything, but the Canon pulled it off. However, there's a red halo around everything and some skin tones are completely missing.

Cronin

Lustforthrust
03-23-05, 09:49

OAH,

Try this: "Your advice on bareback is quite sound, as with your other posting, but there ...........",

Cronin
03-23-05, 10:05
Persistance. I went out once, I think, without the camera. I really regretted it and always take it along now. And I always ask for photos, usually pay extra. I'm relentless, and therefore prolific.

Cronin

Levitian
03-23-05, 10:12
Went to my favourite bbs in Shanghai to see one of my favourite service girls there. I am a regular guest, and the girl somewhat started to get used to me, maybe even to like me. You can have fs in this place, but it is pretty uncomfortable, because you have to go to a very small back chamber. I normally only enjoy a good massage and an extensive bj there. While giving good head, this particular girl normally gets nacked and also excited. This time, she really got hot and wild, and she wanted to have more. She was trying very hard to place herself on my little man, unprotected, and I had to use (a little) force to prevent her from doing so. Scared the hell out of me.
Normally, the girls ask for condom or do provide it automatically. Still, I don't believe they really know about HIV and related risks. They rather are afraid of other sexual diseases.

So, guys, don't play stupid, but safe.

Levitian

Seva Lurker
03-23-05, 11:13
I really try not to post on boards where I cannot contribute, especially a photo board. This thread is an exception.

OAH, Levitian and the others who support condoms are right on the money. About ten years ago, while out mongering at some unnamed loacale in the US, I stopped at a convenience store for a soda. Standing in line behind a couple, the lady was looking a rack of baseball caps and pointed one out to her male friend. The cap had these prophetic words on it:

"A tisket, a tasket, a condom or a casket."

Yep, bareback offers the best feel, but guys these ladies are having sex with lots of different men everyday. That is their job. One of them may have something you don't want. Is your life worth it? If you contract something, are you going to help spread it to other ladies and the guys who monger with them because you are too proud (or s****d) to protect your self?

Hey, it is personal choice and do what you think you must. That's my two cents worth.

Oversea
03-23-05, 12:09
Persistance. I went out once, I think, without the camera. I really regretted it and always take it along now. And I always ask for photos, usually pay extra. I'm relentless, and therefore prolific.

CroninShe is really nice one, why you got it, she was in her room right? how is the cost. you are a lucky man!

Swiss Brian
03-23-05, 16:27

CroninHi Cronin,

Super great cutie. Do you haver more pics?

See Ya

Rab
03-23-05, 17:44
Crazy Jim Wood:

I agree with you completely about the feeling. I should clarify my post. The many offers to which I referred are coming from pros, not freebies. I usually take the chance with freebies (not as many as I would like unfortunately), and always get BBBJs from both. The FS with pros is the scary one for me. The odds are just too high. Am I being a hypocrite?

OAH

I would say you take calculated risk where and when it makes sense, I have too, but never with a pro. That is just too scary for me, but to each his own.

Just as always,
My 2¢

Rab

Cronin
03-23-05, 18:54
I had a great time in Shanghai. Got away on two different nights and was escorted by the best of the best SH hosts. WSG to thank. I think we did four on the first night and three on the second night. Luckily not consecutive nights.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 19:09
First night went to 2 of the 3 Factory outlets. Also went to a couple different BJ places. Then ended up at the Clean Shop where they put a disposable bed sheet down for each service.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 19:24
The Factory lived up to its well deserved reputation, very good quality, 12 or so girls at each.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 19:33
The BJ places we went to the first night weren't the best for me, although I was so glad to see these places, we don't have these in GZ. But I'm told the places are really good, I just got the wrong girl. Hard sell again, I hate that.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 20:13
Don't ask me where any of these places are, I have no idea. I never even had a decent map of SH.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 20:24
Last of the first factory.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 20:40
1st of the 2nd Factory. Oy.

Cronin

Cronin
03-23-05, 21:04
Again in almost total darkness.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 01:37
When we came in they were all eating, but they sort of all froze waiting to see what it was they were going to eat.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 01:55
In general, the level of service is much higher in SH than GZ. One factory girl would not take the extra 100 kuai tip for the photos. Gave back 100 after I gave her three. Value for dollar.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 02:15
Almost all the shops start with BBBJ without all the haggling you have to do in GZ. Nice.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 02:24
Sorry, don't remember her name or home town, the names and faces tend to blur after this marathon.

Cronin

Horny Girl
03-24-05, 02:30
Very nice to meet you .Now I am in Yangzhou Jiangsu Province where is famous for raising so many beautiful girls .As an English teacher,I can introduce you many young cute students. If you come to my city Yangzhou. Pls contact me by my cell phone.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin] (other cities in china except yangzhou)
or [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] (while U R in Yangzhou city)

Here are one photo of my student.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of telephone numbers in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly to via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Cronin
03-24-05, 02:33
It occurrs to me, maybe I made a big mistake moving to GZ.

Cronin

Randy Farang
03-24-05, 03:10
Cronin,

I don't believe that you moved to GZ. It looks to me like you got elected to be Mayor of the Big Boys Disneyworld and got a permanent pass on ALL the E-Ticket rides.

I could die a happy man with just your rejects.

Randy

Cronin
03-24-05, 06:18
Randy:

I don't reject that many, but have many "pre-owned" models to choose from.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 06:39
My guide got the really hot girl, so I ended up with this little sweetie. Great attitude, pro service all the way, and still has this sweet innocence, nice girl. I met a lot of girls from Chongqing in SH, never met even one in GZ. From what I can tell, Chongqing would be a very nice little vacation spot.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 06:57
We dropped by this shop on our second outing and this little honey ran out of the shop to latch onto me before I could get inside. Wanting to taste the other dishes but not wanting to have my honey lose face, I decided to just go to another shop. Some people don't think that kind of thing matters, and maybe sometimes it doesn't, but I think its a good thing to be sensitive to and aware of. Sometimes it does matter. (My humble opinion).

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 07:23
This second "pitch black room" series turned out better than the first, I think, fewer halo and color tone problems. That crotch shot was really difficult. I basically couldn't see her vagina or her hands. I had to use the the autofocus flash to see where to position her fingers. But she was so with the program, it worked.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 07:39
Frankly, I run out of things to say after awhile. Five at a time is much nicer.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 09:38
Horny Girl:

Hope you don't mind that I cleaned up your image a bit and reposted. What a girl!

I have two questions.

1. Will she have my baby? (OK, next baby).

2. Is this really a photo you took of your student? Or is this one of those "bait and switch" pimp photos of a girl who doesn't exist. I could be wrong, just asking.

Having said that, there is no doubt you know a lot of nice girls in Jiangsu.

Cronin

Sugar Baba
03-24-05, 10:04
Cronin,

I truly appreciate the photos of the girls you have the pleasure of having. Your most recent photos appear to be of girls that are within the 17 t0 23 yr old range. The lightly furred pussies are a delight to behold.

I have been GZ numerous times and have had experiences in movie theaters with gals that stand outside, buy tickets, and bbbj in the expensive booth seats. As well as young SW picked up off the street as they stand in groups and a mamasan introduces one to your liking, which you accompnay back to their designated sparsely furnished fuck pad.

These BBS girls look great. Very fresh, straight from the countryside. Where are most of them from? and where is this north of Ramada section of town. I usually stay on Shamian Island. What would I need to tell the taxi driver to get to this stretch of BBS that seems to yield such bounty?

Thanks ahead of time for your taking the time to reply.

Beijing member #3062

Cronin
03-24-05, 10:29
Lev: I read the Thai board. Those guys have been smokin' too much durian.

Cronin

Cronin
03-24-05, 11:13
Last of cute little whats her name. Wow, what an ordeal. I'm exhausted. We need a WSG ftp site.

Cronin

David Email
03-24-05, 12:43
Cronin,

What a great Shanghai girl you have fucked !

Now, let me show you a Bejing girl I fucked. She was picked up at a hotel KTV in the east of Beijing. I fucked her all night.

Cronin
03-24-05, 13:39
Coco from the ZY BJ Bar.

Cronin

Hoeman
03-24-05, 13:45
Hiya Cronin,

I really gotta hand it to you. Your pics are simply the BEST. How you manage to convince the girls to let you take the pics is a wonder to me. Money is definitely an incentive for these girls but I guess it doesn't work all the time, does it?

I, myself, sometimes can't even convince the girls to give me a good BJ, lest to say convince them to allow me to take nude pics of them. Your latest set of pics are definitely a joy to look at. My hat's off to you, sir!

Do keep the pics coming & coming. I believe I can say this on behalf of most of us here, your efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you for all the astounding pics.
Cheers!

Hoeman

Cronin
03-24-05, 14:09
Deliveries in the rear.

Cronin

Papadum
03-24-05, 20:13
Deliveries in the rear.

Cronin

Nice ass Cron....I mean the girl.

btw where's ZY?

Cronin
03-25-05, 02:23
Papa: "A" side also goes platinum. On her, I mean. I could post my ass, but then everyone would recognize me. Same as my face, most days.

ZY is on XinZha Lu. I'll post their biz card after this series, it has a little map.

This was my third visit to a SH BJ bar, and turned it all around for me. This little wondermuffin was absolutely exquisite. She ran over and sat next to me when we walked in. Not the most beautiful girl there, but the most enthusiastic and service was spectacular.

My guide just took me in there to check it out. The 350 standard price is way out of range of other BJ places, so anyone who would pay that would be crazy. Um...I paid it. The quality of bbbj was excellent, the girl was my real girlfriend for that hour, and the bar is very comfy and relaxed, nice place to hang.

Cronin

Bull Dozer
03-25-05, 03:35
Hi Guys,

I go to China almost every month from San Francisco just for the Foot & Body massage with all the other extras. I live in an Apt, in Houjie which is really convenient as the big Shopping center is only two blocks from my house. There is a great Foot Massage place above KFC on the 4th floor for 40RMB for one hour. It is so cheap that I Usually spend 2 to 3 hours eveytime there. After ! hour of massage I usually get to play with the girl most of the time, 90% of the girls there will let you suck & finger their pussy if you show them enough money. That is my favourite place for relaxation.

After that I know a couple of Motor Bike Taxi guys who are standing outside Sheraton Hotel, I go with one guy most of the time to the BBS shops for take home. I was not taking pictures because I like some of them for repeat, but I could not resist shooting this beautiful 18yr from BBS. Because I do not speak or understand chinese, communication is a problem, otherwise I could get a lot of even Non pros, it is easy, I did two Non pros a few months back but they wanted two much other benefits so I had to get away. Enjoy the pics.

Go Joe

Cronin
03-25-05, 03:52
Just tried to load two up again. No can do.

Cronin

Cronin
03-25-05, 04:29
The booth is pretty small, not much room to maneuver.

Cronin

Cronin
03-25-05, 04:58
Bad case of Zachary's Disease. Face look Zachary like ass. On me, I mean. As for Coco, she is way more cute than these photos show. Weird how that happens sometimes, she is scrumptous live. No Zhang Zi Yi, but Zi Yi won't give bbjs for 350.

Cronin

Cronin
03-25-05, 05:16
Hey, anybody else can jump in with some photos here. Welcome. Please. I don't own this gallery just because I've swamped out all the pages with my posts. This gets to be my own personal sex travel blog.

I've got one more series after this one and then some cute girls who wouldn't pose nude.

Cronin

Dog Day
03-25-05, 05:55
Had this petite sichuan bunny last night at the village. 19 year old fresh sweet face, too slim though but enough meat in her mammaries. 150 RMB for FS. So fragile but with really tight pussy.

Not nude though, and used my mobile phone camera so its not very clear specially with the red dim light.

Cronin. Wow! great job!

Cronin
03-25-05, 05:57
Because of the door price, I didn't tip her at all, even though she gave me some great photos. However, she still came out to the bar area after the BBBJTCIM and sat with us and chatted while she was giving me a little massage. I've sms'd her, and she wrote back in Chinese, which I kan bu dong. Damn, I have got to learn Chinese.

Cronin

Cronin
03-25-05, 07:29
Their business card.

This is in Shanghai, guys. Its amazing how many people don't even read the text. RTFB, words to live by.

Cronin

Levitian
03-25-05, 07:52
Good job, as usual.
The ZY bar was mentioned in the Shanghai forum already many times. It is a stable place, expensive though, but quite reliable. Besides CoCo, there is also a girl named "Xiao Liu", another Sichuan Pepper. Petite, nicely curved, face not so pretty, but very good performer. I mentioned her before in the Shanghai thread.
ZY only starts business after 7 p.m.. There is another bar on the other side of the street, very much glitter outside, I never tried it out so far.

Levitian

Papadum
03-25-05, 12:11
Papa: "A" side also goes platinum. On her, I mean. I could post my ass, but then everyone would recognize me. Same as my face, most days.

ZY is on XinZha Lu. I'll post their biz card after this series, it has a little map.

This was my third visit to a SH BJ bar, and turned it all around for me. This little wondermuffin was absolutely exquisite. She ran over and sat next to me when we walked in. Not the most beautiful girl there, but the most enthusiastic and service was spectacular.

My guide just took me in there to check it out. The 350 standard price is way out of range of other BJ places, so anyone who would pay that would be crazy. Um...I paid it. The quality of bbbj was excellent, the girl was my real girlfriend for that hour, and the bar is very comfy and relaxed, nice place to hang.

Cronin

Concured. Both "A" and "B" sides are "hits"

And thanks for the location.

Papadum
03-25-05, 12:19
Their business card.

This is in Shanghai, guys. Its amazing how many people don't even read the text. RTFB, words to live by.

Cronin

Based on the card...I suspect they were initially targetted at Japanese clientele....and that explains why they charge above par.

papa

Papadum
03-25-05, 13:03
Cron yes I suppose non of us want this to be your personal sexblog.

Here's my contribution, my latest freebie pic in Shanghai.

As usual my freebies (mostly U students) won't let me take neither their faces nor their down-unders (sorry Aussies). They would regard that as vulgar...I need to keep my integrities intact you know...

Coma Boy
03-25-05, 15:01
I read the Thai board. Those guys have been smokin' too much durian.Yeah, we do smoke too much durian. But you're still "master of the universe".

C-B.

Albert Punter
03-25-05, 16:11
This bar is located in Xinzha Lu, at the corner with Changde Lu.

I always had good service there.
I agree that it is more expensive than average places, however it is above average.
Girls provide a passionate service in a relaxing atmosphere.
In addition, they are always very available to satisfy any request.

BJ Boy
03-26-05, 02:57
Papadum that's a great picture!! It's even better without the face. I like your photographic style!

Member #2001
03-26-05, 03:25
I agree, regardless of content its a damn fine picture.

Comrade 2255
03-26-05, 08:46
Hey Levitian,

The "Xiao Liu" you describe sounds identical to a FS BBS lady I visited last year by the same name, up in the northern burbs. No beauty but had a sweet pair of Lucy Lu-like cat's eyes, a very generously sized pair of pillows, and a squatting action that could have broken something if she'd missed on the down cycle.

Cronin
03-26-05, 10:18
GZ girl.

Cronin

Cronin
03-26-05, 11:05
And another of Xiaoli.

Cronin