PDA

View Full Version : Santa Marta

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JustTK
10-26-20, 23:03
What part of Santa Marta did you stay in? Were you able to swim in the ocean during quarantine? Where did you meet your chicas? Did you have repeats, or cycle new girls?I had the numbers of a few local girls from before the lockdown, so I invited them around. They were desperate for money bcos they couldn't work as per normal. Plus I know one of the club owners. He owns 2 clubs. He also offers his girls for take out thru whatsapp. . And then there were always a few girls hanging out at the parks during the day. So I kept busy that way.

I was staying in Airbnbs in the centre, very close to Pqe de LOS Novios.

No, the beaches were closed and access to the sea in the centre was boarded up. It still is. They are relaying the pavements now. If you wanted to swim, you needed to get a taxi out of town to one of the queiter beaches where there was no police.

JustTK
10-26-20, 23:05
When do you think things will be normalized as far as travel between there and CTG and restaurants open.All the restaurants are open now, and they are selling alcohol again already. I am not sure about travel from CTG. I never take local transport. I just take flights.

ChuchoLoco
10-27-20, 18:58
All the restaurants are open now, and they are selling alcohol again already. I am not sure about travel from CTG. I never take local transport. I just take flights.Nice to hear that things are opening up. You seem to have had a decent time even if somewhat boring during the lockdown which is impressive. I'm sure all have pent up partying on their minds.

How was the AIRbb? I have one in mind in Centro too and owner lives in the building and is cool but no portero he says it's safe. How did you feel? I have gotten used to having at least a receptionist on premises.

JustTK
11-13-20, 01:52
Nice to hear that things are opening up. You seem to have had a decent time even if somewhat boring during the lockdown which is impressive. I'm sure all have pent up partying on their minds.

How was the AIRbb? I have one in mind in Centro too and owner lives in the building and is cool but no portero he says it's safe. How did you feel? I have gotten used to having at least a receptionist on premises.There were hardly any foreigners about during the lockdown, so there were loads of places going very cheap. TBH, I have never worried too much about security. I stayed alone in a 4 bedroom house for the duration. Got to know the neighbours a bit. No issues at all.

JustTK
11-13-20, 01:54
I hear all the clubs and bars can pen again tomorrow. The mayor has been very reluctant to follow the rest of the country and has delayed opening them more so than in other cities.

But apparently he has relented and they are all open again tmrw. Party!

ChuchoLoco
11-13-20, 23:20
There were hardly any foreigners about during the lockdown, so there were loads of places going very cheap. TBH, I have never worried too much about security. I stayed alone in a 4 bedroom house for the duration. Got to know the neighbours a bit. No issues at all.Nice to hear no issues and great to hear things are opening up. I was there a long long time. Ago, early 70's. Loved it. Had my first Colombians there. I was so innocent. I believe she worked in a casa but would make me take her to eat after we partied rather than charge me because she could tell I was clueless to buying poosy. That was then this is now. I'm old and no longer a young thin long haired boy. Great place. Thanks for the reply.

ChuchoLoco
11-14-20, 16:17
Nice to hear no issues and great to hear things are opening up. I was there a long long time. Ago, ear. Why 70's. Loved it. Had my first Colombians there. I was so innocent. I believe she worked in a casa but would make me take her to eat after we partied rather than charge me because she could tell I was clueless to buying poosy. That was then this is now. I'm old and no longer a young thin long haired boy. Great place. Thanks for the reply.Some typos and I can't edit even after reading help. Meant to write was there early 70's. The girl must have felt sorry for me or maybe even liked me but we would always go eat afterward. Fair trade. She was not pretty but really knew how to have fun in the sack. Not many tourists then so she was for the locals most likely. Always insisted on carrying the weed since in those days women were never searched. She would wrap it up in a newspaper and put it in her purse. Great days.

Chicago85
12-21-20, 23:03
Hi All,

Can anyone provide a status of what things are like on the ground in Santa Marta? Are the restaurants, strip clubs, etc. Open? Are there working girls about? I haven't been in a little over a year, but am thinking of going in early February. I'd just like a change of scenery from Medellin and would like to do some hiking.

-Chicago.

ChuchoLoco
01-02-21, 17:57
Hi All,

Can anyone provide a status of what things are like on the ground in Santa Marta? Are the restaurants, strip clubs, etc. Open? Are there working girls about? I haven't been in a little over a year, but am thinking of going in early February. I'd just like a change of scenery from Medellin and would like to do some hiking.

-Chicago.Anyone have current info? Will be heading down in next month or so depending on virus and vaccine.

I'm in Chicago area too, got to go shovel the sleet and snow now.

The Tall Man
01-03-21, 17:42
Anyone have current info? Will be heading down in next month or so depending on virus and vaccine.

I'm in Chicago area too, got to go shovel the sleet and snow now.I was there, actually through SM about 2 months back but not to play as I have everything I need in my hometown of Medellin.

The place is bleak and desperate so I have almost zero interest in finding costena pussy in SM. Good luck.

The Tall Man.

ChuchoLoco
01-03-21, 21:22
I was there, actually through SM about 2 months back but not to play as I have everything I need in my hometown of Medellin.

The place is bleak and desperate so I have almost zero interest in finding costena pussy in SM. Good luck.

The Tall Man.That sounds bad but thanks. I was thinking about relaxing and maybe hooking up but not serious mongering. I like the look of old town Centro but if it's bleak etc. There's probably a better time in the future to visit. Thanks again.

Shamester
02-14-21, 18:11
Any hotel recommendations with air conditioning, girl friendly and close to the mongering action?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Surfer500
02-15-21, 18:21
Any hotel recommendations with air conditioning, girl friendly and close to the mongering action?

Please advise.

Thank you.Depends on your budget, directly across the street from Banana's there are some hotels with AC that are bare bones about 40 K a day as I recall and no problem bringing in Chica's. I actually rented two rooms while I was in Santa Marta, one at the Sheraton with all the nice amenities, however I never took any girls back there, just to the other place. Everything is a close in old town to the monger venues that include Parque Novios, the Malecon, the main highway along the Malecon, and Parque Bolivar.

Shamester
02-16-21, 15:44
Depends on your budget, directly across the street from Banana's there are some hotels with AC that are bare bones about 40 K a day as I recall and no problem bringing in Chica's. I actually rented two rooms while I was in Santa Marta, one at the Sheraton with all the nice amenities, however I never took any girls back there, just to the other place. Everything is a close in old town to the monger venues that include Parque Novios, the Malecon, the main highway along the Malecon, and Parque Bolivar.Thanks for the reply. That is a good idea with renting 2 rooms simultaneously.

My budget is $50 to $100 per night -- any hotel names you can suggest adjacent to Bananas?

Tomasb
02-17-21, 01:49
Thanks for the reply. That is a good idea with renting 2 rooms simultaneously.

My budget is $50 to $100 per night -- any hotel names you can suggest adjacent to Bananas?I have stayed at Casa Isabella, which is almost directly across the street from.

Bananas. It's a boutique style hotel with a small pool and good breakfast. There is a sign behind the front desk that says no non registered guests allowed. However, when I checked in I did not notice the sign. Later that evening I went over to Bananas and picked up a gorgeous chick from Bogata. She was also classy looking and nicely dressed, which is the not the norm there. So when I came back with her, we walked right in though don't remember if she had to register.

The owners, at least at the time, included a couple of ex Peace Corp guys. One of them was there and I saw him watching her beautiful ass as she swivelled out the door. I brought her back a couple of more times without issue but she looked nice enough to be a normal guest. A lot of the chicks in there, however, are a bit on the rough side.

As far as the hotel goes, they have a nice upstairs suite with a private rooftop pool. At the time, I paid a bit over $100 per night but with the lack of tourists maybe you can get a better deal. You can find them in all the hotel websites.

Shamester
02-18-21, 17:09
I have stayed at Casa Isabella, which is almost directly across the street from.

Bananas. It's a boutique style hotel with a small pool and good breakfast. There is a sign behind the front desk that says no non registered guests allowed. However, when I checked in I did not notice the sign. Later that evening I went over to Bananas and picked up a gorgeous chick from Bogata. She was also classy looking and nicely dressed, which is the not the norm there. So when I came back with her, we walked right in though don't remember if she had to register.

The owners, at least at the time, included a couple of ex Peace Corp guys. One of them was there and I saw him watching her beautiful ass as she swivelled out the door. I brought her back a couple of more times without issue but she looked nice enough to be a normal guest. A lot of the chicks in there, however, are a bit on the rough side.

As far as the hotel goes, they have a nice upstairs suite with a private rooftop pool. At the time, I paid a bit over $100 per night but with the lack of tourists maybe you can get a better deal. You can find them in all the hotel websites.Thanks. Great option.

Berliner2021
02-20-21, 00:15
Just arrived in SM. Any leads?

Berliner2021
02-20-21, 16:22
It was Friday night and there was quite some nightlife out there. But only regular bars and restaurants. Bananas was closed, I did not see any other disco bars open.

Hung out a while at Parque de los Novios and sipped some beer. Met a guy form Romania of all places and used the opportunity to chat with un otro gringo.

At 10 pm it was shut-down for everything! No problem, I am still fighting jetlag anyway.

On the way to my hotel I ran into a Vez chic, which I thought was worth trying before going home alone. Things went strongly downhill from there!

At first I had to learn, that my hotel is not guest-friendly, no even for an upcharge! This is a joke, as I picked "Park Hotel" because it is one of the cheaper low-scale places where I never imagined they would not let you take a girl in. Also I paid for 2 people, even 2 breakfasts! I never had problems in Bogota or Barranquilla, even in larger middle-class corporate hotels, if the chic had an ID and registered. Well, not in PARK hotel, not even for an upcharge! Do not go to Park hotel! Not worth it for anything else neither.

OK, so we went off for a "love hotel", mi no gusto, but I was mucho horny. Things were getting worse.

So, OK, we are at love hotel and negotiate our deal. I show her my ID (I have a PhD and that is in my German passport, helps in most parts of the world to show as "hombre higienico") and my very current test for all usual STIs. I really do not like condoms and we agree on bareback for the stout sum of $400 k COP for 2 hours. From this point on I should have watched out more closely. She goes bathroom, comes back naked (deposited all her stuff strategically in bathroom). She insists on money upfront (should never do this, I know). We start playing (do 69 and stuff). When we get to the point of "let us get real" she gets a condom out. I say "no, not the deal", she starts jelling, runs to bathroom, locks herself in. Comes back out fully dressed! Starts jelling "Police, police, help, help" and forces herself to the door scratching and biting. Eventually I let her run. Not sure, what the legal situation is. But at the end of the day I am the gringo with limited Spanish. That was one no-bueno Friday night.

Out of curiosity I ask the reception guy and of course at "love hotel" no registrations.

NapataJohn
02-20-21, 19:31
Online may be easier if you can translate the reviews on https://doncolombia.com/.

GeneHickman
02-21-21, 03:28
Online may be easier if you can translate the reviews on https://doncolombia.com/.Better yet open in chrome and it can translate for you.

JustTK
02-24-21, 23:41
Hey there, I just arrived again in Sta Marta a couple of weeks ago. All the girlie clubs are still officially closed, but you can still go in to a social room and mix with girls and use their bedrooms. Let me know if you want to try it out.

It was Friday night and there was quite some nightlife out there. But only regular bars and restaurants. Bananas was closed, I did not see any other disco bars open.

Hung out a while at Parque de los Novios and sipped some beer. Met a guy form Romania of all places and used the opportunity to chat with un otro gringo.

At 10 pm it was shut-down for everything! No problem, I am still fighting jetlag anyway.

On the way to my hotel I ran into a Vez chic, which I thought was worth trying before going home alone. Things went strongly downhill from there!

At first I had to learn, that my hotel is not guest-friendly, no even for an upcharge! This is a joke, as I picked "Park Hotel" because it is one of the cheaper low-scale places where I never imagined they would not let you take a girl in. Also I paid for 2 people, even 2 breakfasts! I never had problems in Bogota or Barranquilla, even in larger middle-class corporate hotels, if the chic had an ID and registered. Well, not in PARK hotel, not even for an upcharge! Do not go to Park hotel! Not worth it for anything else neither.

OK, so we went off for a "love hotel", mi no gusto, but I was mucho horny. Things were getting worse.

So, OK, we are at love hotel and negotiate our deal. I show her my ID (I have a PhD and that is in my German passport, helps in most parts of the world to show as "hombre higienico") and my very current test for all usual STIs. I really do not like condoms and we agree on bareback for the stout sum of $400 k COP for 2 hours. From this point on I should have watched out more closely. She goes bathroom, comes back naked (deposited all her stuff strategically in bathroom). She insists on money upfront (should never do this, I know). We start playing (do 69 and stuff). When we get to the point of "let us get real" she gets a condom out. I say "no, not the deal", she starts jelling, runs to bathroom, locks herself in. Comes back out fully dressed! Starts jelling "Police, police, help, help" and forces herself to the door scratching and biting. Eventually I let her run. Not sure, what the legal situation is. But at the end of the day I am the gringo with limited Spanish. That was one no-bueno Friday night.

Out of curiosity I ask the reception guy and of course at "love hotel" no registrations.

Berliner2021
02-25-21, 00:49
At TK: OM sent.

OK, a couple more days here and I am starting to like the place somewhat. At least Caribbean Beach if nothing else.

Accommodation:

Casa Isabella is a good start. I booked with them. Turns out they are closed, but I got upgraded to Casa Leda by the same operator. Nice place and guest-friendly! It is a pity, that hotel bar is closed due to Covid though. Pretty lonesome and you have to drag your own beers home.

Relaxation daytime:

Paris Massaje is still an excellent contact these days! First time I was there were only 2 chicas. I took a Indio-looking very slim girl. Well, not totally my taste, but she even offered BB for 20 COP extra. Just their massage tables / mattraces are really uncomfortable for anything except massages: the Today asked them for "takeout". They sent me well-representing pics (actually the girl was much prettier than the pic). Of course she was 15 min late, and I was waiting for her in front of the hotel in the heat. But a really cute VEN girl in her early 20's. Unfortunately she insisted on rubbers. But nothing else bad to say about her! IT seems wild kissing is always included in the "massages", which I personally really appreciate.

Fun nighttime:

I actually tindered a bit and got a good head start into the local "digital nomad" scene. There are quite a few "digital nomads" and outcast from all over the world living here, where English is just fine. I am on the edge age-wise, but on a good day, I still blend in Met a COL chick (15 years younger than me) who is a graphic designer and spent some days with her. Probably more money spent taking her out, than on "professionals", but was fun! Hostel / Co-working "La Brisa Loca" seems epicentre for this scene! I do not think you will meet pros there, but more or less young and educated girls, who like to party and are potentially open for a vacation flic. Yes, quite a few! Again, those are not Pros, so do not expect 9's and 10's with big silicon tetas. But some fun chicks who speak English and are open to flirt, not gold diggers, and not the high-dollar-chicks neither!

Still missing a good fuck with a stereotypical fiery Latina with firm big boobs and big butt.

Shamester
02-25-21, 15:33
At TK: OM sent.

OK, a couple more days here and I am starting to like the place somewhat. At least Caribbean Beach if nothing else.

Accommodation:

Casa Isabella is a good start. I booked with them. Turns out they are closed, but I got upgraded to Casa Leda by the same operator. Nice place and guest-friendly! It is a pity, that hotel bar is closed due to Covid though. Pretty lonesome and you have to drag your own beers home.

Relaxation daytime:.Thanks for the great report. Please provide the name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas.

Berliner2021
02-25-21, 16:43
Please read my post, I mentioned it already.

Hostel / Co-working "La Brisa Loca".

Thanks for the great report. Please provide the name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas.

Tomasb
02-25-21, 18:28
Yes, I recall this hotel group also managed the Casa Leda. Walked by once or twice but never went in but it looks from the website to be just as nice as Casa Isabella. Think they also manage a hotel on the way to Tayrona. Stayed one night there but very boring and not close enough to the main active beach area.

Thanks for the great report. Please provide the name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas.

Berliner2021
02-25-21, 19:03
Casa Leda is not a place to meet anybody!

The place to meet some "international" oriented people was Hostel / Co-working "La Brisa Loca".

But do not expect chicas there just lurking for Gringos! This is not the Philippines!

This is just a place where English speaking people from all over the world and also Col hang out. So flirting is possible without proper Spanish skills. This is not mongering ground!

Yes, I recall this hotel group also managed the Casa Leda. Walked by once or twice but never went in but it looks from the website to be just as nice as Casa Isabella. Think they also manage a hotel on the way to Tayrona. Stayed one night there but very boring and not close enough to the main active beach area.

Tomasb
02-26-21, 01:44
What's wrong with you? Can't you understand English? I never suggested in anyway that Casa Leda was a brothel or someplace to pick up a chica. It's a high end boutique hotel like its counterpart, Casa Isabella!

Casa Leda is not a place to meet anybody!

The place to meet some "international" oriented people was Hostel / Co-working "La Brisa Loca".

But do not expect chicas there just lurking for Gringos! This is not the Philippines!

This is just a place where English speaking people from all over the world and also Col hang out. So flirting is possible without proper Spanish skills. This is not mongering ground!

Berliner2021
02-26-21, 06:27
Nothing wrong with me and yes, I understand English reasonably well, though I am not a native speaker and have my limitations. I just wanted to prevent misunderstandings.

To the post:

"Thanks for the great report. Please provide the name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas."

You replied (with citation).

"Yes, I recall this hotel group also managed the Casa Leda. Walked by once or twice but never went in but it looks from the website to be just as nice as Casa Isabella. Think they also manage a hotel on the way to Tayrona. Stayed one night there but very boring and not close enough to the main active beach area."

I just wanted to make sure, that according to my individual assessment:

-Casa de Leda is not the "name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas."

-Casa de Leda is guest-friendly, but not a place to meet anybody, at least nor currently during Covid.

-"La Brisa Loca" is the hostel with potentially English-speaking and flirty and open guests, not a mongering place. I probably should not even have mentioned it here.

Let us all just chill and share information to make each others life more joyful.

Greets,

Berliner.

What's wrong with you? Can't you understand English? I never suggested in anyway that Casa Leda was a brothel or someplace to pick up a chica. It's a high end boutique hotel like its counterpart, Casa Isabella!

Tomasb
02-26-21, 17:52
Regarding your Casa de Leda question. The answer is Yes and Yes. I have never heard of La Brisa Loca so have no idea.

Nothing wrong with me and yes, I understand English reasonably well, though I am not a native speaker and have my limitations. I just wanted to prevent misunderstandings.

To the post:

"Thanks for the great report. Please provide the name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas."

You replied (with citation).

"Yes, I recall this hotel group also managed the Casa Leda. Walked by once or twice but never went in but it looks from the website to be just as nice as Casa Isabella. Think they also manage a hotel on the way to Tayrona. Stayed one night there but very boring and not close enough to the main active beach area."

I just wanted to make sure, that according to my individual assessment:

-Casa de Leda is not the "name of the Hostel to meet local English speaking chicas."

-Casa de Leda is guest-friendly, but not a place to meet anybody, at least nor currently during Covid.

-"La Brisa Loca" is the hostel with potentially English-speaking and flirty and open guests, not a mongering place. I probably should not even have mentioned it here.

Let us all just chill and share information to make each others life more joyful.

Greets,

Berliner.

Mojo Bandit
03-07-21, 08:12
No listing for Santa Marta only Cartagena

I put this in my blog but just to be thorough I posting in each city report thread.

Here is a chart that shows city by city testing locations, type of test and test costs. As well as turnaround times.

https://co.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/103/COVID-Testing-Locations-in-Colombia.pdf

ProneToBone
04-25-21, 17:25
Hi guys,

I'll be in Santa Marta for a couple of nights in June. Any recommendations for hotels, chica houses, or clubs. Thanks.

JustTK
06-03-21, 22:33
Just to let you all know that since the violent protests, the government has dropped the COVID regulations, and even the adult clubs will reopen officially this weekend. PAAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!

Hi guys,

I'll be in Santa Marta for a couple of nights in June. Any recommendations for hotels, chica houses, or clubs. Thanks.

SkyBuilder
06-04-21, 09:12
Hi guys,

I'll be in Santa Marta for a couple of nights in June. Any recommendations for hotels, chica houses, or clubs. Thanks.I won't be much help with the chicas, houses or clubs but can make a couple of recommendations for hotels. Both are south of Santa Marta proper, more towards the airport. The first is a nice little boutique style hotel called GIO Hotel. Supper friendly staff, an amazing deck at the beach for the restaurant and bar, the rooms are comfortable but if you ask for one of the few rooms they have with balconies you may be surprised buy the tiny size of them. Still a great view and the sunsets with a nice drink in your hand and a beautiful chica in your lap. The other is more of a resort style hotel called Mercure Santa Marta Emile. Again, amazingly friendly staff, NOT directly on the beach but it's a short walk across the street to it and they make up for it with a really facilities and plenty of chicas around.

Funny story about both of them. I was traveling with my Colombian girlfriend and while she is way to shy to approach people I was very out front and then she would chime in once the conversation got started. We ended up meeting a lot of people and encouraged some to join us in the room at both places.

I book everything on either my Choice Rewards account or Hotels.com and you will get much better pricing. A lot of people there use Booking.com as well but don't just show up and expect to get the best rates. Another trick I use is I know where I want to stay and pull it up on the app but I don't finish the registration until I arrive and I always ask to see a couple of rooms before I finalize it. Once I find the room I want I make the selection for that type room and finish the registration while I'm standing at the lobby desk and get the best prices always.

Just a couple of tips for what they're worth.

As always, be safe and have a blast.

SKY.

JustTK
06-05-21, 16:42
When do you plan to arrive?

I might still be around. I have another friend visiting from MDE tmrw for a few nights, so I will be out and about. Best clubs were Bananas and Babilonia. They open tonight.

Hi guys,

World Travel 69
06-07-21, 16:48
A lot of places are closed.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1_nX67UxTcFP-1XJogY7IBumSY97shYxt&ll=11.192795943500311%2C-74.20405689999998&z=13

Hi guys,

Surfer500
06-13-21, 15:15
Haven't been to Santa Marta in a few years and decided to return. This time though I rented an apartment in a building named El Penon Del Rodadero in Rodadero instead of staying at the AC Marriot in Santa Marta. The building is the first building that is beachfront at the end of the beach to the South and has two swimming pools. I found it on Booking.com, it was a last minute decision to come here on Friday and it's a two bedroom two bath place, an ill equipped kitchen, but good AC in the bedrooms, a killer balcony, and a large Olympica market a block away, and direct beach access. Brought a Chica with me this time versus staying in Santa Marta proper and pulling Chicas from the parks and Malecon. The beach is shut down at 6 PM in Rodadero but opens up at daylight. Went to Playa Blanca yesterday and won't go back there, it was a fucking zoo. Went to Parque de Novios on Friday night to eat and the place was packed. Today I'm headed by taxi to Taganga and hopefully won't be as crowded as Playa Blanca. I've been just eating in the apartment versus hitting restaurants in Rodadero most of the time, so don't have a go to seafood place to eat at to recommend but will try a place tonight.

It's hotter then hooker in heater here, and I miss the weather in Medellin, but the Ocean is hard to beat and great for swimming.

The Tall Man
06-14-21, 01:35
Haven't been to Santa Marta in a few years and decided to return. This time though I rented an apartment in a building named El Penon Del Rodadero in Rodadero instead of staying at the AC Marriot in Santa Marta. The building is the first building that is beachfront at the end of the beach to the South and has two swimming pools. I found it on Booking.com, it was a last minute decision to come here on Friday and it's a two bedroom two bath place, an ill equipped kitchen, but good AC in the bedrooms, a killer balcony, and a large Olympica market a block away, and direct beach access. Brought a Chica with me this time versus staying in Santa Marta proper and pulling Chicas from the parks and Malecon. The beach is shut down at 6 PM in Rodadero but opens up at daylight. Went to Playa Blanca yesterday and won't go back there, it was a fucking zoo. Went to Parque de Novios on Friday night to eat and the place was packed. Today I'm headed by taxi to Taganga and hopefully won't be as crowded as Playa Blanca. I've been just eating in the apartment versus hitting restaurants in Rodadero most of the time, so don't have a go to seafood place to eat at to recommend but will try a place tonight.

It's hotter then hooker in heater here, and I miss the weather in Medellin, but the Ocean is hard to beat and great for swimming.Yes I too know this area very well and my last visit was November 2020. Question, what is the daily rate of your hotel?

The Tall Man.

Surfer500
06-15-21, 15:00
Yes I too know this area very well and my last visit was November 2020. Question, what is the daily rate of your hotel?

The Tall Man.I stayed in a two bedroom two bath apartment named Penon Del Rodadero. It's an older building but the very first one on the side of the hill at the end of Rodadero Beach. It cost approximately $ 850,000 COP for three nights and I booked it thru Boooking.com. A bit weird checking in and thankfully I have a Bancolombia account and just paid on the spot. Incredible killer views from the balcony. AC which is totally necessary there. A good place to shack up, fuck, swim, and eat seafood.

The Tall Man
06-16-21, 08:33
I stayed in a two bedroom two bath apartment named Penon Del Rodadero. It's an older building but the very first one on the side of the hill at the end of Rodadero Beach. It cost approximately $ 850,000 COP for three nights and I booked it thru Boooking.com. A bit weird checking in and thankfully I have a Bancolombia account and just paid on the spot. Incredible killer views from the balcony. AC which is totally necessary there. A good place to shack up, fuck, swim, and eat seafood.Many thanks, so about 275 mil a night not cheap but love the view and the pool. I know right where the building is located as I have walked past it hundreds of times in the past 5 years during my stays in rodadero.

I too just about always use booking dot com on my travels and it suits me well.

The Tall Man.

Osteoknot
07-02-21, 07:49
Many thanks, so about 275 mil a night not cheap but love the view and the pool. I know right where the building is located as I have walked past it hundreds of times in the past 5 years during my stays in rodadero.

The Tall Man.Agree that is the site to use for the Americas. Haven't tried it in Europe. There is a different Website preferable in SE Asia, I can't recall the name. Starts with "A" I think. Turns out a lot of the other booking sites are already linked to it, in Asia. I was having problems including showing up and being told I did not have a reservation after making one until I switched to. . . Starts with an A? In Asia. Yeah, I know, little help there.

With Booking dot com I got to their "Genius" level really quick without trying for a ten percent discount. Ayenda has offered me another 20% discount for being a faithful customer (one hotel only). That puts me in the single digit dollars per night range with those combined discounts. Ostee Out.

Errol Flynn
07-03-21, 19:53
There is a different Website preferable in SE Asia, I can't recall the name. Starts with "A" I think.
The you mean Agoda?

Osteoknot
07-04-21, 21:46
The you mean Agoda?In this mongering sport we play. Agoda is one of the little life hacks that once you go there, you won't go back, when it comes to hotel reservations in SE Asia.

Xpartan
07-05-21, 22:34
I book everything on either my Choice Rewards account or Hotels.com and you will get much better pricing.

SKY.Mercure sounds like an Accor hotel, and Gio doesn't seem to be the part of Choice Privilege. You sure you mean Choice rewards, not another program?

SkyBuilder
07-17-21, 13:04
Mercure sounds like an Accor hotel, and Gio doesn't seem to be the part of Choice Privilege. You sure you mean Choice rewards, not another program?Yeah, I screwed that up a bit and combined them into one section. I have used Choice in Barranquilla but elsewhere I use Hotels.com. Just got back and this time I used booking for a couple of nights in a small town called Sincelejo and it was great. Saved me money and gave me what I was looking for.

Sky.

Prelude141
08-06-21, 19:18
Did any body visit SM recently? How does it look like, vibe and party scene?

Elvis 2008
08-06-21, 21:33
Many thanks, so about 275 mil a night not cheap but love the view and the pool. I know right where the building is located as I have walked past it hundreds of times in the past 5 years during my stays in rodadero.

The Tall Man.TM, if you go to Trip Advisor, they will list all the prices of the hotel booking companies. Yes, booking.com is easy but sometimes you go to other sites like Agoda and off brands I have never heard of and they can do better.

It used to be that the hotel sites guaranteed the best rates but I do not see that advertised as much I think. Marriott in Cali was 30% less on third part website than Marriott and Intercontinental in Cancun was 30% less than IC's own website. Going to Trip Advisor saved me $200 for my hotel booking for the IC Hotel in Cancun.

JustTK
08-06-21, 21:47
Did any body visit SM recently? How does it look like, vibe and party scene?I often live rhere. Everything is open and in fullswing.

Member #4740
09-26-21, 01:24
Out of curiosity I ask the reception guy and of course at "love hotel" no registrations.So you are lucky not to have this Drama in your hotel and instead her to love motel.

I never bring a girl to my own hotel.

Orgasmico
09-28-21, 22:13
I just had to check this knucklehead. She hit me up on social media talking about she could send me pics and vids for a fee. Had me confused with one of those OnlyFanboys in the USA. I'm posting her pic incase any of you dudes run into her. Says she lives in Santa Marta.

Mr Enternational
09-28-21, 23:36
I just had to check this knucklehead. She hit me up on social media talking about she could send me pics and vids for a fee. Had me confused with one of those OnlyFanboys in the USA. I'm posting her pic incase any of you dudes run into her. Says she lives in Santa Marta.Well she said she was being honest and told you that she was looking for money and said she could give you what you wanted. You never mentioned wanting anything, but left it up to her to offer something. I do not see how she was a knucklehead for that. You could have just as well said I would like to hook up with you when I go to Santa Marta, but you did not. You just wrote her off for offering what she had to offer due to distance.

Orgasmico
09-29-21, 00:35
Well she said she was being honest and told you that she was looking for money and said she could give you what you wanted. You never mentioned wanting anything, but left it up to her to offer something. I do not see how she was a knucklehead for that. You could have just as well said I would like to hook up with you when I go to Santa Marta, but you did not. You just wrote her off for offering what she had to offer due to distance.I felt like "we could hook up in Santa Marta" was game and she is really looking for SIMPs that want to pay her to jack to her pics / vids. When I told her I get pics and vids already from chicas, the convo stopped.

She didn't, however, block me or anything like that so I'm thinking I could hit her up the next time I'm up that way, if I want to, and see what it is. I guess the knucklehead sentiment came from the fact that freaks like this get on regular platforms but I guess that is because dudes go on regular platforms instead of the gazillion sites with hoes.

Mr Enternational
09-29-21, 01:23
I guess the knucklehead sentiment came from the fact that freaks like this get on regular platforms but I guess that is because dudes go on regular platforms instead of the gazillion sites with hoes.Saturday I met a chick in Santa Marta on Cupid. She said that Sunday would be her birthday. So when Sunday came I told her happy birthday. She said I was the first person to tell her. She said she would come to Barranquilla when I am there later next month. Then she told me that she wanted a cake, flowers and 3 beers for her birthday. I said sure you can have whatever you like when we are together. She said she wanted it that day. I said that I was not even in Colombia at the moment. Then she talking about send the money and she will buy it because she does not want this year to be like all the other years. I told her that was life and have not heard anything else from her.

Orgasmico
09-29-21, 01:48
Saturday I met a chick in Santa Marta on Cupid. She said that Sunday would be her birthday. So when Sunday came I told her happy birthday. She said I was the first person to tell her. She said she would come to Barranquilla when I am there later next month. Then she told me that she wanted a cake, flowers and 3 beers for her birthday. I said sure you can have whatever you like when we are together. She said she wanted it that day. I said that I was not even in Colombia at the moment. Then she talking about send the money and she will buy it because she does not want this year to be like all the other years. I told her that was life and have not heard anything else from her.You're a nicer (more tolerant) guy than me. Whenever I meet a girl online and they start talking to me about their birthday (especially that week), I interpret that as game, unless they are telling me about plans they already have and how they plan to celebrate (even then that could be game as the plans fall apart).

I was with a girl once catching the train in Medellin and a dude came up to us and asked us for directions (which train to catch). I explained to my girl that, that was game and the dude really wanted to hit me up for money. Low and behold, my girl gave him the directions and he did something completely different and irrational. At that point, I think she might have understood how when you get hit up by people all the time, you can tell by their body language and the look in their eyes if they want to hit you up for money.

The same applies to talking to chicas online, which I'm sure you already know. This is another example. As soon as I asked her what she does for a living and she doesn't immediately answer and ask me stupid sh*t like - "do I live alone" - just incase she sees an opportunity to possibly drug / and or rob me. I cut the convo short and wish her luck. She then admits that she is a hoe and I tell her. That's what I thought by the way you talk. In other words, you sound like a Hoe.

Tomasb
09-29-21, 03:17
Looks like she is not missing many meals, esp cake.

Saturday I met a chick in Santa Marta on Cupid. She said that Sunday would be her birthday. So when Sunday came I told her happy birthday. She said I was the first person to tell her. She said she would come to Barranquilla when I am there later next month. Then she told me that she wanted a cake, flowers and 3 beers for her birthday. I said sure you can have whatever you like when we are together. She said she wanted it that day. I said that I was not even in Colombia at the moment. Then she talking about send the money and she will buy it because she does not want this year to be like all the other years. I told her that was life and have not heard anything else from her.

JjBee62
09-30-21, 16:08
You're a nicer (more tolerant) guy than me. Whenever I meet a girl online and they start talking to me about their birthday (especially that week), I interpret that as game, unless they are telling me about plans they already have and how they plan to celebrate (even then that could be game as the plans fall apart).

I was with a girl once catching the train in Medellin and a dude came up to us and asked us for directions (which train to catch). I explained to my girl that, that was game and the dude really wanted to hit me up for money. Low and behold, my girl gave him the directions and he did something completely different and irrational. At that point, I think she might have understood how when you get hit up by people all the time, you can tell by their body language and the look in their eyes if they want to hit you up for money.

The same applies to talking to chicas online, which I'm sure you already know. This is another example. As soon as I asked her what she does for a living and she doesn't immediately answer and ask me stupid sh*t like - "do I live alone" - just incase she sees an opportunity to possibly drug / and or rob me. I cut the convo short and wish her luck. She then admits that she is a hoe and I tell her. That's what I thought by the way you talk. In other words, you sound like a Hoe."Vives solo" or "Do you live alone is a very common question asked by Colombian women. It's not a and attempt to find out if they can rob you.

Most of them live with family well into their 20's, often having to share a bed with their kids and other siblings. They ask if we live alone (whether you live in Colombia or anywhere else in the world), because that's one of their conceptions of wealth. Having enough money to have their own place is a sign of success.

Mr Enternational
09-30-21, 19:30
"Vives solo" or "Do you live alone is a very common question asked by Colombian women. It's not a and attempt to find out if they can rob you.Standard question that I ask them because I want to know if I will be able to stay at their house or if they will be able to stay out all night. Speak of the devil. Yesterday my girl said that I could stay in her house or a hotel when I come to Valledupar. I asked what her mom was going to say. She said she had to talk to her about it. She just hit me up and said that her mom said to talk to her dad about it. I have stayed at chick's houses before with their family.

Orgasmico
09-30-21, 20:53
"Vives solo" or "Do you live alone is a very common question asked by Colombian women. It's not a and attempt to find out if they can rob you.

It is a common question asked by people that want to drug and / or rob you as well. I can tell by and when the question is asked, if the person is full of sht. My gut told me she was a hoe and possibly more by when she asked the question in the flow of the convo. A hoe can be taken to a love motel so she doesn't need to know if I live alone. I don't bring hoes to my apartment.

Obviously, if the question is asked in the normal flow of the convo, then it could be interpreted as innocuous.

Brother P
09-30-21, 22:28
It is a common question asked by people that want to drug and / or rob you as well. I can tell by and when the question is asked, if the person is full of sht. My gut told me she was a hoe and possibly more by when she asked the question in the flow of the convo. A hoe can be taken to a love motel so she doesn't need to know if I live alone. I don't bring hoes to my apartment.

Obviously, if the question is asked in the normal flow of the convo, then it could be interpreted as innocuous.I agree that this is a question frequently asked by chicas who may want to hustle you in a negative way.

I've spent about 4 weeks in Cartagena this year. Hoes frequently ask where your friends? I always say around the corner at the other bar, or with a Chica. Or my friend has an apartment on a different floor. I never admit to traveling solo. This is when it pays off to be seen casually chatting with other travelers at the bar. I also have a cool Colombian dude I sometimes barhopp with, of course his beers are on me. But the Chivas with bad intentions definitely target dudes who are solo. Be careful! Have fun, but be careful!

JjBee62
09-30-21, 22:36
I agree that this is a question frequently asked by chicas who may want to hustle you in a negative way.

I've spent about 4 weeks in Cartagena this year. Hoes frequently ask where your friends? I always say around the corner at the other bar, or with a Chica. Or my friend has an apartment on a different floor. I never admit to traveling solo. This is when it pays off to be seen casually chatting with other travelers at the bar. I also have a cool Colombian dude I sometimes barhopp with, of course his beers are on me. But the Chivas with bad intentions definitely target dudes who are solo. Be careful! Have fun, but be careful!I guess I'll have to start being extra careful. Who knows when one of these girls are going to travel 4,000 miles, sneak into the US, figure out where I live and then break in to rob me.

Because I've gotten that question 100 times and it's usually after I tell them I live in the US.

Sammon
09-30-21, 23:00
Saturday I met a chick in Santa Marta on Cupid. She said that Sunday would be her birthday. So when Sunday came I told her happy birthday. She said I was the first person to tell her. She said she would come to Barranquilla when I am there later next month. Then she told me that she wanted a cake, flowers and 3 beers for her birthday. I said sure you can have whatever you like when we are together. She said she wanted it that day. I said that I was not even in Colombia at the moment. Then she talking about send the money and she will buy it because she does not want this year to be like all the other years. I told her that was life and have not heard anything else from her.Good thing she did not ask you money for the whole party for her family and friends. Girls have asked me before!

JohnDarkSmith
10-07-21, 22:50
Hey Hi,

Anybody has a map or a local contact who knows the ground there?

Actually a local forum or whatever would do As long as I can get fresh (post covid) info, please send me a PM if you want to share (or better, share it here!

NapataJohn
10-08-21, 02:06
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JustTK
10-08-21, 15:04
Anybody has a map or a local contact who knows the ground there?
Actually a local forum or whatever would do As long as I can get fresh (post covid) info, please send me a PM if you want to share (or better, share it here!Hey! There is no local forum there.

What info would you like? Plenty of street workers in Pqe de LOS Novios in the evenings, also around Pqe Bolivar and Cra 2 that runs between the 2 places.

Working girl clubs / bars. All open. Bananas, Coco Bongos, Babilonia, Renobar. Also the bar next to Bananas is open during the day. Don't remember its name. Old's Bar or smthg like that.

Other options. Casa Blanca. A casa on the main road from Sta Marta just as you drop over the hill in to Rodadero. Mileroticos is good for home delivery. Also the managers of Babilonia, Renobar and Bananas. Make friends with them and they will send you whatsapp photos of their girls that you can contact for home deliovery during the day.

That should keep you busy. .

LatinaLover#1
10-08-21, 19:02
Saturday I met a chick in Santa Marta on Cupid. She said that Sunday would be her birthday. So when Sunday came I told her happy birthday. She said I was the first person to tell her. She said she would come to Barranquilla when I am there later next month. Then she told me that she wanted a cake, flowers and 3 beers for her birthday. I said sure you can have whatever you like when we are together. She said she wanted it that day. I said that I was not even in Colombia at the moment. Then she talking about send the money and she will buy it because she does not want this year to be like all the other years. I told her that was life and have not heard anything else from her.Or a variation of the same sob story. I have always replied as Mr. E, I take care of you, we can celebrate, we'll have dinner bla bla bla BUT when I arrive and only when we meet. Most disappear after that, some actually thank me and stay in touch until I arrive. It usually seperates the real from the fakes.

Balimassage
10-08-21, 19:17
Hey! There is no local forum there.

What info would you like? Plenty of street workers in Pqe de LOS Novios in the evenings, also around Pqe Bolivar and Cra 2 that runs between the 2 places.

Working girl clubs / bars. All open. Bananas, Coco Bongos, Babilonia, Renobar. Also the bar next to Bananas is open during the day. Don't remember its name. Old's Bar or smthg like that.

Other options. Casa Blanca. A casa on the main road from Sta Marta just as you drop over the hill in to Rodadero. Mileroticos is good for home delivery. Also the managers of Babilonia, Renobar and Bananas. Make friends with them and they will send you whatsapp photos of their girls that you can contact for home deliovery during the day.

That should keep you busy. .Thanks for the post. I'm heading to SM today or tomorrow. Should be a fun weekend, Sunday is the Colombia- Brazil game.

I'll try and update with any new intel but yeah Bananas and Mileroticos always works well for me.

Tomasb
10-09-21, 05:51
Lot of good information here, particularly the other clubs besides bananas. I am going to be in Cartagena next week but the following week I have a reservation for a few days at a nice hotel next to Novios so it appears I will be in the right place for easy pickings. What are the chicas asking for as far as short and long term rates? I found Bananas on my last visit to be pretty sleazy. Are the other places you note of similar ilk?

That should keep you busy. .

JustTK
10-09-21, 13:41
What are the chicas asking for as far as short and long term rates? I found Bananas on my last visit to be pretty sleazy. Are the other places you note of similar ilk?Sleazy? Sure, its a sex club, what do you expect! Haha. All 4 are sex clubs, so they are all sleazy. As for me, the sleazier, the better!

Rates. Well, the clubs have fixed rates. Sometimes they try to charge you a tourisy price. Just ask the manager for the real rate so the girls don't cheat you.

As for Mileroticos and the street. Difficult to see because they all have their own prices. Short time can be as low as 30 or 40 k, but usually 60 k or so. Home delivery us usually a little more because they price is for 1 hour from Mileroticos.

Tomasb
10-09-21, 16:51
Your correct. My experience has been most SouthAmerican sex clubs are pretty sleaze to just gross. I once went to a sex operation style club (burdel) outside of Cusco that was beyond disgusting and decided not to indulge. The upstairs rooms in Bananas comes to mind. Same holds true for most Central America joints though I have been to some decent places in Guadalajara. These are sex clubs disguised as estéticas (that is what they call themselves) but the rooms and overall facilities are nice in many of them and the girls are usually shown in a line up for your choosing.

If I recall, you just hangout in Bananas and wait / hope for the right one to come along. Several years I met a hottie from MDE there and asked her to come to my hotel room instead, which was right across the street at a boutique style hotel. That scenario worked out quite well as she like the environmental change and hot showers as well. I had her over a couple of times. Most of the girls in Bananas, if they are not from there, stay at a house several doors down from Bananas. Though one time, I was over in a shopping arcade and saw a girl working in a shop who I recognized from the club.

Sleazy? Sure, its a sex club, what do you expect! Haha. All 4 are sex clubs, so they are all sleazy. As for me, the sleazier, the better!

Rates. Well, the clubs have fixed rates. Sometimes they try to charge you a tourisy price. Just ask the manager for the real rate so the girls don't cheat you.

As for Mileroticos and the street. Difficult to see because they all have their own prices. Short time can be as low as 30 or 40 k, but usually 60 k or so. Home delivery us usually a little more because they price is for 1 hour from Mileroticos.

JohnDarkSmith
10-09-21, 17:58

That should keep you busy. .Hi,

Well, I wanted an update on the situation post covid (if we can call it that way), so the info you shared will do. Thanks.

JohnDarkSmith
10-09-21, 19:26

That should keep you busy. .It is atually exactly what I was looking for (unable to edit my previous post). I will try to find a contact once I'm there if I want more infos / places, I guess there are.

Gabacho
10-11-21, 08:01
Your correct. My experience has been most SouthAmerican sex clubs are pretty sleaze to just gross. I once went to a sex operation style club (burdel) outside of Cusco that was beyond disgusting Can you elaborate on the burdel outside of Cusco? Would this happen to be San Tutis? If so can you describe it in more detail? I'm interested on taking an excursion into Peru on future Colombia trips and San Tutis has been on my radar. Thanks in advance bro.

Gabacho.

JjBee62
10-23-21, 07:43
For those in Santa Marta, a cheerleading championship is going to be in Santa Marta soon. October 29- November 1.

https://capitalcheer.co/evento/invitacional-de-campeones/

I don't know about spectators or costs. Might be a way to spend some time.

JustTK
11-06-21, 16:48
I will be in Sta Marta 11-18 Nov 2021, if anyone fancies meet up for a bit of fun and frivolity.

Tomasb
11-06-21, 21:15
Yes, it is San Tutis neighborhood. I really can't recommend it at all.

Can you elaborate on the burdel outside of Cusco? Would this happen to be San Tutis? If so can you describe it in more detail? I'm interested on taking an excursion into Peru on future Colombia trips and San Tutis has been on my radar. Thanks in advance bro.

Gabacho.

World Travel 69
11-07-21, 17:49
This may help:

https://vymaps.com/PE/Santutis-96774/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=184wHXkjchk_JM56NkoAFAPX648mx7ST0&ll=-13.525807154997782%2C-71.89439783263856&z=13

Yes, it is San Tutis neighborhood. I really can't recommend it at all.

JohnDarkSmith
11-11-21, 17:05
The action has been constrained to a small area to me.

Lost a bit of time due to logistic but I managed to visit a few clubs.

Bananas was the busiest one around 9 pm with a lot of really beautiful ones. The line up is not the same during the day and is visually more "next door", still I met a cool one during day shift. Babilonia was the second busiest with a different kind of line up, younger, overall slimmer and looking less interested. I visited a few other ones but these were too empty.

Saw a few girls at the parks but the option did not appealing to me, especially after having been approached by a team of 2.

Did not try the escorts scene by lack of time.

I eventually did one toda la noche with a very sweet, very hot, 1m78 tall gorda with beautiful body shapes. I probably overpaid on that one.

ChuchoLoco
11-11-21, 17:17
The action has been constrained to a small area to me.

Lost a bit of time due to logistic but I managed to visit a few clubs.

Bananas was the busiest one around 9 pm with a lot of really beautiful ones. The line up is not the same during the day and is visually more "next door", still I met a cool one during day shift. Babilonia was the second busiest with a different kind of line up, younger, overall slimmer and looking less interested. I visited a few other ones but these were too empty.

Saw a few girls at the parks but the option did not appealing to me, especially after having been approached by a team of 2.

Did not try the escorts scene by lack of time.What's the weather like? Too hot? How about places to stay, visitors, inexpensive and fairly modern etc. Seems things are not booming but still can be ok with a little effort. Are there too many tourists? Usually better if no but it's a neat little town so I'm sure it gets it's share. Nice to the point report by the way.

JustTK
11-11-21, 23:47
What's the weather like? Too hot? How about places to stay, visitors, inexpensive and fairly modern etc. Seems things are not booming but still can be ok with a little effort. Are there too many tourists? Usually better if no but it's a neat little town so I'm sure it gets it's share. Nice to the point report by the way.Just arrived today. Its busy on the tourist streets, even during the day. Places to stay. There are hotels at all sorts of prices.

Gabacho
11-14-21, 04:11
This was my 2nd trip to Santa Marta. The first trip was in February and maybe because of covid but it seemed kind of dead but I liked the town and the beaches. So this time I brought a super hot 20 year old Vennie with me by bus from Medellín. We had a great time, stayed at the Sol Inn on cra 1 right in front of Santa Marta Bay, great hotel for 120 k COP a day right on the beach, balcony with hammock, AC, Claro cable TV, nivera and breakfast included. We went to Playa Grande in Taganga, went swimming there it was nice. We went out a few times at night we checked out Parque de LOS novios. Several girls there at about 6 pm and later they were all asking 80 k COP which is like double what I'm used to paying in Medellin or Bogotá, I think one fat one said 60 k but still not worth it. Overall I had a much better trip than the first time and while Santa Marta isn't really a mongering destination like Medellin or Bogotá or even Cúcuta, it is a cool beach town worth visiting especially if you bring your own *****. Playa Grande in Taganga and Playa Rodadero in Rodadero were nice for swimming.

JustTK
11-14-21, 18:41
We went out a few times at night we checked out Parque de LOS novios. Several girls there at about 6 pm and later they were all asking 80 k COP which is like double what I'm used to paying in Medellin or Bogot, I think one fat one said 60 k but still not worth it. Overall I had a much better trip than the first time and while Santa Marta isn't really a mongering destination like Medellin or Bogot or even Ccuta.Yep that's about right. Street girls in the big cities are a little cheaper, but 80 k is still only USD 25 - not the end of the world. And a lot cheaper than all but street workers and casa girls in the big cities. You can also find cheaper in on the malecon, and around pqe bolivar. Clubs are also reasonable 100-120 k.

RacShack
11-14-21, 21:02
This was my 2nd trip to Santa Marta. The first trip was in February and maybe because of covid but it seemed kind of dead but I liked the town and the beaches. So this time I brought a super hot 20 year old Vennie with me by bus from Medelln. We had a great time, stayed at the Sol Inn on cra 1 right in front of Santa Marta Bay, great hotel for 120 k COP a day right on the beach, balcony with hammock, AC, Claro cable TV, nivera and breakfast included. We went to Playa Grande in Taganga, went swimming there it was nice. We went out a few times at night we checked out Parque de LOS novios. Several girls there at about 6 pm and later they were all asking 80 k COP which is like double what I'm used to paying in Medellin or Bogot, I think one fat one said 60 k but still not worth it. Overall I had a much better trip than the first time and while Santa Marta isn't really a mongering destination like Medellin or Bogot or even Ccuta, it is a cool beach town worth visiting especially if you bring your own *****. Playa Grande in Taganga and Playa Rodadero in Rodadero were nice for swimming.Thanks for report, glad you had fun, did you ask if hotel is ok with bringing guests back? And how far is it from parque de Los novios? Is most everything walking distance?

Gabacho
11-14-21, 22:18
Thanks for report, glad you had fun, did you ask if hotel is ok with bringing guests back? And how far is it from parque de Los novios? Is most everything walking distance?Not sure if the hotel was girl friendly or not as I was with the same girl the whole time we were treated as if we were a cpl as far as the hotel was concerned. As for location it was very close to Parque de Los novios, just a cpl blocks actually, hang a right on calle 20 and literally like 2 blocks up is parque de Los novios on the left hand side. The hotel staff was very friendly, I have a feeling they're probably guest friendly maybe charge an extra fee.

JustTK
11-14-21, 22:25
Thanks for report, glad you had fun, did you ask if hotel is ok with bringing guests back? And how far is it from parque de Los novios? Is most everything walking distance?I don't know the hotel, but if its in Cra 1, it is max 5 minutes walk from Pqe de LOS Novios.

ChuchoLoco
11-15-21, 02:23
Just arrived today. Its busy on the tourist streets, even during the day. Places to stay. There are hotels at all sorts of prices.Just TK and Gabacho, enjoy your times there and Thanks for reports! I was there many years ago and want to go back but remember the heat and at my age it may be too much unless I do my night owl ways. Have any of you gone up into the Sierra Nevada or is it risky? Have seen some awesome small Beach towns an hour or so towards Venezuela. Seem to be a younger backpackers hangouts but still could be worth visiting especially if you have a lady friend along with you. Thanks again.

JustTK
11-15-21, 19:16
Is most everything walking distance?YEs! Thats one of the best features of the place. Small, compact, friendly, cheap. Just how I like them. I mean "it" hehe.

U only ever need a taxi when you go to/from the airport, to Rodadero, or the nat parks.

Gabacho
11-15-21, 21:27
Just TK and Gabacho, enjoy your times there and Thanks for reports! I was there many years ago and want to go back but remember the heat and at my age it may be too much unless I do my night owl ways. Have any of you gone up into the Sierra Nevada or is it risky? Have seen some awesome small Beach towns an hour or so towards Venezuela. Seem to be a younger backpackers hangouts but still could be worth visiting especially if you have a lady friend along with you. Thanks again.Didn't have the time on this trip but 3 hours east by bus is another town called Riohacha, that I wanted to go check out. There's not a lot of info about it online but it's really close to Venezuela in the La Guajira department. Next time I'm in the area I might take a side trip there just to check it out, most likely some nice beaches there and also in tmTayrona Park along the way. I've not been hiking the Sierra Nevada or going to to la ciudad perdida. Those could be fun activities if your looking for non-mongering stuff to do.

Gabacho.

Lugnut
11-16-21, 05:48
Didn't have the time on this trip but 3 hours east by bus is another town called Riohacha, that I wanted to go check out. There's not a lot of info about it online but it's really close to Venezuela in the La Guajira department. Next time I'm in the area I might take a side trip there just to check it out, most likely some nice beaches there and also in tmTayrona Park along the way. I've not been hiking the Sierra Nevada or going to to la ciudad perdida. Those could be fun activities if your looking for non-mongering stuff to do.

Gabacho.I ate at a couple very good restaurants in Riohacha. Surprising to me. But I did see a bunch of UN and MSF vehicles outside of the nice hotel, so I guess there is a market for it. There is a place on the beach called Bonanza that sells drinks in a cool environment, there are wood-fired pizzas there too. Riohacha is the jumping-off point to go up to the Alta Guajira, see the Wayu people, go to the northernmost point in South America. I enjoyed it. Good for a couple days. There's activity on mileroticos, you can identify the casas from there.

ChuchoLoco
11-16-21, 21:56
I ate at a couple very good restaurants in Riohacha. Surprising to me. But I did see a bunch of UN and MSF vehicles outside of the nice hotel, so I guess there is a market for it. There is a place on the beach called Bonanza that sells drinks in a cool environment, there are wood-fired pizzas there too. Riohacha is the jumping-off point to go up to the Alta Guajira, see the Wayu people, go to the northernmost point in South America. I enjoyed it. Good for a couple days. There's activity on mileroticos, you can identify the casas from there.More to Colombia than just mongering and that's a great thing. Looks like you can do both in Santa Marta and within a few hours. I would love to visit an Indigenous area. Have seen some very nice videos of a place called Palomino which is in that area too. I will have to figure out how to handle the heat and it will be well worth it. Good to see you guys enjoying all Colombia has to offer. Tayrona looks very nice too. Hopefully I will be writing a report in February.

P.S. Wrong forum but guys buying older phones to use should make sure that WhatsApp still supports their model. IPhones must have IOS 10.0 or higher and maybe some problems with older phones and IOS 15.0. Androids affected too.

Kutler
11-22-21, 22:07
I haven't posted a report for some time, but did get a chance to get away to Sta Marta for 5 days.

I spent a lot of time during the day on the beach, and at night taxied into the city or took the local bus.

I only regret passing on one nice chica with a larger build, in the city itself.

I did several walk thru at Bananas which had fine Chicas but I never priced them, concentrating on Parque de Los Novios, the Malecon and Parque Bolivar (in the early evening).

I find the prices in Sta Marta had increased substantially, and disappointingly that Colombia had gone inflated.

While settling for no chicas in the ciudad I did well in Rodadaro, a place I had never experienced SWers before.

On the primary road, not the thru road, on which stores such as Exito and Speedo along with countless tiendas and souvenir shops line, there is a clique of putas that offer a welcome diversion.

They come out late and mingle with the street vendors, and might not be easy to pick out mainly due to the fact one is less observant in this area. I have to properly thank a local tout, whom I forgot to tip, LOL, of their existence.

The first night I picked out a busty 21 year old Columbiana from Bucaramanga, who drank all my beer and was generally a hoot. Once she started on the hotel beer she was gently escorted to an external drinking location. Colombia had suspended IVA on domestic hotel stays till Dec 31, so other than taking her ID there was no other financial repercussions. 100 K.

I returned to the clique a day or two later, after giving up on centro Sta Marta. I picked out a flaca Venezolana, who was all business and reflected the incessant phobia of the BBBJ. She came to the hotel too, 80 K.

I tried to repeat but couldn't get past the con condom so passed.

I have to make note of one particular restaurant in Rodadaro which defies the high prices generally found in this tourist trap and offers great Asado BBQ chicken. Its a Sta Marta chain called https://www.facebook.com/PIKO-TOM-Pollos-118975893717002/.

They have another location in Sta Marta, and I saw one in Gaira while on the local bus.

If you are familiar with Portuguese chicken the quality of this BBQ is comparable, the Asado variant being the spicier.

During the next two days in Bogota, I spent most time in Santa Fe, finding the prices had not changes much, but once again the BBBJ becoming more rarer during the last year.

I finally became a member, which did not take effect until after my trip unfortunately as the methods to pay are difficult. I am grateful to the other posters of information that saves valuable vacation time.

Kutler.

Kutler
11-22-21, 22:42
My apologies as I could not attach this photo to the post.

This city block in Rodadaro at night time becomes a gathering point for Putas.

It is included as it would not normally be perceived as a zona Roja type of neighborhood.

K.

DonMedellin
11-23-21, 01:23
Is there one like new life in Medellin? I heard about Paris but is it a full service place? Please recommend a day time place, preferably a casa, not a fan of parques. Thanks everyone.

JustTK
11-25-21, 03:03
Is there one like new life in Medellin? I heard about Paris but is it a full service place? Please recommend a day time place, preferably a casa.Not really. Paris is a small massage place. Casa blanca is a casa but it opens early evening and the owner is real pushy. Olds bar is ok sometimes for the afternoon. Its a bar w girls and rooms next to bananas. Best bet is mileroticos for afternoons. Their rooms or home service.

JohnDarkSmith
11-25-21, 16:05
What's the weather like? Too hot? How about places to stay, visitors, inexpensive and fairly modern etc. Seems things are not booming but still can be ok with a little effort. Are there too many tourists? Usually better if no but it's a neat little town so I'm sure it gets it's share. Nice to the point report by the way.Hi, there were some tourists I would say, but mainly they were not into mongering. The weather was hot during the day, it really was. I stayed at an Ayenda hotel close from parque de LOS novios, it was clean, modern, inexpensive, friendly (and girl friendly, but I asked my contact to dress in a non-sexy fashion), with AC.

ChuchoLoco
11-26-21, 00:30
Hi, there were some tourists I would say, but mainly they were not into mongering. The weather was hot during the day, it really was. I stayed at an Ayenda hotel close from parque de LOS novios, it was clean, modern, inexpensive, friendly (and girl friendly, but I asked my contact to dress in a non-sexy fashion), with AC.Even Medellin can be too hot for me.

Your answer is perfect, Thanks! I will handle the heat for a few days on a side trip from Medellin and the hotel recommendation couldn't be better. Just the kind of place and location I was looking for. Waiting until February. Thanks again JDS!

ChuchoLoco
11-26-21, 15:53
Hi, there were some tourists I would say, but mainly they were not into mongering. The weather was hot during the day, it really was. I stayed at an Ayenda hotel close from parque de LOS novios, it was clean, modern, inexpensive, friendly (and girl friendly, but I asked my contact to dress in a non-sexy fashion), with AC.John,

Theíthe a search for Ayenda Hotel and got multiple answers most with Agenda followed or beginning with a 4 digit number some with other words in the name and most in Centro. Does your place have more to the name? Thanks.

NapataJohn
11-27-21, 14:47
John,

Thethe a search for Ayenda Hotel and got multiple answers most with Agenda followed or beginning with a 4 digit number some with other words in the name and most in Centro. Does your place have more to the name? Thanks.Ayenda 1617 El Paisa. Am I correct?

ChuchoLoco
12-01-21, 01:48
Ayenda 1617 El Paisa. Am I correct?I checked this one out but it's in Rodadero. Lots of Ayendas, only the other John knows for sure but thanks.

JohnDarkSmith
12-04-21, 22:47
John,

Thethe a search for Ayenda Hotel and got multiple answers most with Agenda followed or beginning with a 4 digit number some with other words in the name and most in Centro. Does your place have more to the name? Thanks.The hotel is actually not named Ayenda, I knew it for sleeping inside, because some of the cards / bedshits were referring to it. Here is the name of the hotel:

Hotel Betania by DOT Light.

You can find it on maps.

NapataJohn
12-10-21, 00:21
The hotel is actually not named Ayenda, I knew it for sleeping inside, because some of the cards / bedshits were referring to it. Here is the name of the hotel:

You can find it on maps.A traveller posted this. Please be careful even in SM.

My Samsung Galaxy S20 and my wallet were stolen at knife point in Santa Marta.

If anyone sells a Galaxy S21 or S20 (any model), please message me.

RacShack
12-10-21, 02:10
A traveller posted this. Please be careful even in SM.

My Samsung Galaxy S20 and my wallet were stolen at knife point in Santa Marta.

If anyone sells a Galaxy S21 or S20 (any model), please message me.Please fill us in a bit more on what happened and where? Was this recent?

Glad you made it out ok!

World Travel 69
12-10-21, 14:41
Calle 16 #5-37, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia. Prices: _ Tel: +57 311 4157825.

www.hotelbetania.com.co

The Map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1_nX67UxTcFP-1XJogY7IBumSY97shYxt&ll=11.24356274329547%2C-74.20780251285858&z=15

The hotel is actually not named Ayenda, I knew it for sleeping inside, because some of the cards / bedshits were referring to it. Here is the name of the hotel:

You can find it on maps.

NapataJohn
12-10-21, 15:22
Please fill us in a bit more on what happened and where? Was this recent?

Glad you made it out ok!Thanks but it happened to someone else yesterday. I just posted his account that is all.

ChuchoLoco
12-10-21, 18:06
Calle 16 #5-37, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia. Prices: _ Tel: +57 311 4157825.

www.hotelbetania.com.co

The Map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1_nX67UxTcFP-1XJogY7IBumSY97shYxt&ll=11.24356274329547%2C-74.20780251285858&z=15Seems like a nice place but pricey for what you get. Realize it's a beach town but.

Thanks to all who replied.

Norbert61
12-12-21, 01:38
So. I am going next week and was debating staying at the AC Hotel. I have whacks of bonvoy points- any idea what the chica policy is. Am I going to be able to get them in with a fine or ot at all.

Surfer500
12-12-21, 15:54
So. I am going next week and was debating staying at the AC Hotel. I have whacks of bonvoy points- any idea what the chica policy is. Am I going to be able to get them in with a fine or ot at all.Just stayed there last week and they have a nice pool. As far as bringing Chicas in, I don't know what the policy is, I had one check in with me who basically didn't leave the room.

You may be better pressed to just rent a room in a budget Hotel which won't cost a lot and bring them there. There's a bunch around Banana's and others all over the place. There's also some very basic love motels near the main park, not Parque Novios, which the girls will direct you to. I saw no other old farts like me with any young tarts while at the AC Hotel.

Hopefully this helps.

Norbert61
12-13-21, 13:28
Just stayed there last week and they have a nice pool. As far as bringing Chicas in, I don't know what the policy is, I had one check in with me who basically didn't leave the room.

You may be better pressed to just rent a room in a budget Hotel which won't cost a lot and bring them there. There's a bunch around Banana's and others all over the place. There's also some very basic love motels near the main park, not Parque Novios, which the girls will direct you to. I saw no other old farts like me with any young tarts while at the AC Hotel.

Hopefully this helps.Thanks very much.

Norbert61
12-17-21, 06:55
OK- I came down from MDE today and it was an interesting flight though relatively crash free. I was pretty beat and too stupid to have a nap so I went out and had a look -ended up in Parque Bolivar. I only saw one girl and she was actually pretty hot so we wandered off to a fuck Inn and I had a great time and she was a trooper (Viviana she says) - it was 50 Kcop with kissing and BBBJ. There were some extras on top for a propina. Well we were at it some time and it was a lot of fun but I couldn't pop- anyway she was keen I should find her later and she tried to set something up with the hotel guy so I could call him to get her- her phone is elsewhere I am guessing. I was keen also and realized I need to have a nap. Which I did. So off I go back- no luck. Ask the hotel guy in person if she was around. No clear response so I give up. Well sir. I'm a sucker for tall girls and I can't believe what happened. I see a tall girl with a short dress and she calls me over. Something isn't right. Pretty face but kinda masculine. No adams apple. I checked right away and I even straight up asked if she was a woman- now she has a bubble butt so I am thinking no way that's a mans ass. I know what your thinking but this was not at all a bad looking woman. Anyway we get to the room and start to undress and it pulls its dress off and I notice the scars on its ass. And it bends over the bed and pulls the thong to one side. This is the first time I was happy about no foreplay- ok there were a couple yanks. So I said I need to see in front. No - no. I need to see. No - I get a peak and I tell it I am leaving. Anyway the money was already handed over and I am not starting that fight -so I leave. This was the first time I have been trannied but I really don't do street meat much. Though tbh. I got a BJ in Peru once that I still wonder about but ignorance is bliss. So laugh at me if you will. I am not green- prolly 1000 girls in at least 12 countries and it happened. SO- I am now wishing to redeem myself and OK. Reafirm some masculinity so I check out bananas- there were a lot of really hot girls in there mostly 7's and 8's. I talked to a really cute Vennie but my Spanish is crap and it was loud af. And I don't know the deal there at all. So I reevaluate my motive. Finish my beer and leave. The guy at the door figures I'm a looky loo so that bridge is prolly burnt. Anyway on a positive note. Had a really great dinner at a place called El Bistro. Highly recommend- just South (of Parque del Novios.

JustTK
12-17-21, 14:11
I get a peak and I tell it I am leaving. Anyway the money was already handed over and I am not starting that fight -so I leave. .Sounds like you had an interesting adventure on your first day in Sta Marta. Welcome to my fave place in Colombia! Pqe de LOS Novios is much busier these days than Pqe Bolivar. Things shift about a bit over the months, but that is the current popular place for street girls. Mileroticos also works very well in Sta Marta.

The girl that you picked up. You should have taken the opportunity and banged her up the arse. You never know when you might get the chance again. You didn't have to tell us. BTW - "it" is a "she". Just so that you know.

Norbert61
12-17-21, 14:30
The girl that you picked up. You should have taken the opportunity and banged her up the arse. You never know when you might get the chance again. You didn't have to tell us. BTW - "it" is a "she". Just so that you know.I am good with her defining herself as she. I am just to old to have that kind of redefinition of who I am. I'm not judging it's just not for me. LOL besides I am way too old to get hard enough after a few yanks to go spear fishing for shit sharks. This has to be a risky way to make a living. A lot of guys would have been way more upset than I was.

Norbert61
12-17-21, 16:16
So if I have this stupid question others probably will also. I asked last night and I got the idea there were not rooms there and it was a take out sort of a deal. I am assuming there is a take out fee? Any idea how much the girls will ask for once you get them home? I mean in broad strokes for the basic service obviously that number is going to deviate but are we starting at 50 k or 200 k.

JustTK
12-17-21, 21:31
So if I have this stupid question others probably will also. I asked last night and I got the idea there were not rooms there.There are rooms. The entrance is next door. Its the same place where most of the girls live. You need to pass back out thru the exit, then right, and immediately in to the next door (hidden behind a Bush or smthg). Its 10 or 15 for the room. Girls I think are around 80 short time, 120 for a litlte longer. Can't remember the exact details on prices.

All the clubs have rooms you can go to.

World Travel 69
12-18-21, 16:18
Here is a map of the area.

There are rooms. The entrance is next door. Its the same place where most of the girls live. You need to pass back out thru the exit, then right, and immediately in to the next door (hidden behind a Bush or smthg). Its 10 or 15 for the room. Girls I think are around 80 short time, 120 for a litlte longer. Can't remember the exact details on prices.

All the clubs have rooms you can go to.

Norbert61
12-19-21, 05:46
Thanks very much fellas. I really appreciate the help. I hafta decide tomorrow whether 1) I will try the clubs. Though I think I will be scuppered since it will be Sunday or 2) bang the little spinner that now calls me every day to see if I want to fuck (she really is quite good) or 3) save the jam so I can nail the SA girl Monday when I get to Medellin- this would prolly be the wisest thing. Not that that has ever been a consideration- fuck I wish I had a 20 YO cock to go with my 60 YO wallet.

JustTK
12-19-21, 16:36
I will be scuppered since it will be Sunday o...- fuck I wish I had a 20 YO cock to go with my 60 YO wallet.Haha, just go to the chemist add buy a pick me up. The generic tablets are super cheap.

All the clubs are open on Sundays.

Pokeris
12-26-21, 06:13
Arrived from Barranquilla staying at city centre. Centre is fine here just annoying all this homeless and drugs addicts who asking for money every time in few days I was asked for money more times here than before in 12 different Colombian cities together. Never give them just walk away. Christmas eve was very quiet here just few freelancers on the streets and bars with clubs was almost empty few girls inside. Today on Christmas night it becomes a bit better see at least 10-12 different freelancers at pargue de Los novios, parque bolivar, carrera 1 c and some few more ugly one in alleys close to renobar club and babilonia. 3 of them was fuckable. Most freelancers when you passing by start to talk with you first you not need to do nothing. This way 5 different girls come to me in one hour time and offer themselves. First was Emily Venezualian 22 years old not so bad looking, she start follow me when I was passing on carrea 1 c and said lets go drink beer. I stop and said mas tarde amor. She offer me fucky fucky for 60 k -30 minutes. I ask her number she runs quickly collect her bag with phone next to her another friend and put my phone number in her phone and make short call for me. I told her I will call her tomorrow as I already have one girl before today from mileroticos.

Another 2 girls come to me at pargue de losnovios both Venezualians young ones 21 and 19 and offer threesome. As one girl was ugly a bit I collect just one girl number and ask how much for 30 min she said 80 k I told mucho and offer 60 she quickly agree. I said I call you tomorrow she start to ask can I buy her a beer I told tomorrow.

Other girl was passing with old Colombian guy and said me fucky fucky (seems they like this one frase here) . I didn't tell her nothing and she went 10-20 meters away. I get bored to sit at pargue de los novios and start to walk bananas disco side and that girl start to follow me and asking my name, where I come from and so on. I stop and a bit chat with her. She was 22 years old Colombian from Santa Marta with big boobs a bit fat but still cute face. She said let go hotel. I told her I have another girl before already so no power. I collect her number and ask how much for 30 minutes she told me 50 k + 10 room very close from here. I said tomorrow I call you and walk away. Later one more girl start to follow me when I passing by on carrera 1 c but she was a bit aggressive, touching my hands few times (I just getting suspicious on this moments never let my guard as they can pickpocket you also) I just push her hands away and walk my way.

Around 22.30 pm I check bananas disco it was a bit busy beer price 6 k for aquilla light have around 10-11 girls inside and 20 costumers most of the girls was free, but quality was not good old girls, big girls, ugly girls all opposite I like. Didn't ask the prices finish beer and left.

Walk to renobar club as second day in a row its was no girls inside the security guy told me they all gone home for Christmas.

After went to babilonia night club it was 4 girls inside one of them was cute. Aquilla light is 5 k. I start to chat with that cute girl she was Venezualian one 19 years old no children. She quoted me 100 k for 30 minutes I didn't negotiate as I don't plan take her anyway. Finish my beer and left.

On my way back to hotel stop to stardus disco bar (its just next door to coco bongo which was closed) inside was just one fat girl I ask where is all girls she said today just she is here. I ask her how much for 30 minutes she said 80 k. I just walk in and walk out. Will call it a night at least I have some freelancers numbers for next few days as clubs and discos seems its not best bet on holidays time here. Mileroticos also not the best selection at this city.

Kafka
01-07-22, 17:34
Watch out. The more they see you on the street the more aggressive they are going to be, to the point of making it uncomfortable for you to be outside.

Arrived from Barranquilla staying at city centre. Centre is fine here just annoying all this homeless and drugs addicts who asking for money every time in few days I was asked for money more times here than before in 12 different Colombian cities together. Never give them just walk away. Christmas eve was very quiet here just few freelancers on the streets and bars with clubs was almost empty few girls inside. Today on Christmas night it becomes a bit better see at least 10-12 different freelancers at pargue de Los novios, parque bolivar, carrera 1 c and some few more ugly one in alleys close to renobar club and babilonia. 3 of them was fuckable. Most freelancers when you passing by start to talk with you first you not need to do nothing. This way 5 different girls come to me in one hour time and offer themselves. First was Emily Venezualian 22 years old not so bad looking, she start follow me when I was passing on carrea 1 c and said lets go drink beer. I stop and said mas tarde amor. She offer me fucky fucky for 60 k -30 minutes. I ask her number she runs quickly collect her bag with phone next to her another friend and put my phone number in her phone and make short call for me. I told her I will call her tomorrow as I already have one girl before today from mileroticos.

Another 2 girls come to me at pargue de losnovios both Venezualians young ones 21 and 19 and offer threesome. As one girl was ugly a bit I collect just one girl number and ask how much for 30 min she said 80 k I told mucho and offer 60 she quickly agree. I said I call you tomorrow she start to ask can I buy her a beer I told tomorrow.

Other girl was passing with old Colombian guy and said me fucky fucky (seems they like this one frase here) . I didn't tell her nothing and she went 10-20 meters away. I get bored to sit at pargue de los novios and start to walk bananas disco side and that girl start to follow me and asking my name, where I come from and so on. I stop and a bit chat with her. She was 22 years old Colombian from Santa Marta with big boobs a bit fat but still cute face. She said let go hotel. I told her I have another girl before already so no power. I collect her number and ask how much for 30 minutes she told me 50 k + 10 room very close from here. I said tomorrow I call you and walk away. Later one more girl start to follow me when I passing by on carrera 1 c but she was a bit aggressive, touching my hands few times (I just getting suspicious on this moments never let my guard as they can pickpocket you also) I just push her hands away and walk my way.

Around 22.30 pm I check bananas disco it was a bit busy beer price 6 k for aquilla light have around 10-11 girls inside and 20 costumers most of the girls was free, but quality was not good old girls, big girls, ugly girls all opposite I like. Didn't ask the prices finish beer and left.

Walk to renobar club as second day in a row its was no girls inside the security guy told me they all gone home for Christmas.

After went to babilonia night club it was 4 girls inside one of them was cute. Aquilla light is 5 k. I start to chat with that cute girl she was Venezualian one 19 years old no children. She quoted me 100 k for 30 minutes I didn't negotiate as I don't plan take her anyway. Finish my beer and left.

On my way back to hotel stop to stardus disco bar (its just next door to coco bongo which was closed) inside was just one fat girl I ask where is all girls she said today just she is here. I ask her how much for 30 minutes she said 80 k. I just walk in and walk out. Will call it a night at least I have some freelancers numbers for next few days as clubs and discos seems its not best bet on holidays time here. Mileroticos also not the best selection at this city.

ChuchoLoco
01-07-22, 18:12
Watch out. The more they see you on the street the more aggressive they are going to be, to the point of making it uncomfortable for you to be outside.Kafka was responding to Pokeris and my little addition is to Pokeris but having problems cutting it down to size. Also keeps changing names and spellings so I'm giving up and using Kafkas.

Fokie Fokie or Fucky Fucky is what I heard from the first girl that I ever partied with in Colombia and it was in Santa Marta and 49 years ago! Must be a Santa Marta lingo passed down. The girl also used her hands to show me with one hands fingers making a circle and the other hands index finger doing the in and out. What a funny but great. Memory for my first and I was just a kid and Colombia and things were just getting started. Thanks for reminding me of Fokie Fokie!

ScottyMarky
01-12-22, 21:21
I heard it's Chica friendly. You might have to register chica at the desk but no charges.

So. I am going next week and was debating staying at the AC Hotel. I have whacks of bonvoy points- any idea what the chica policy is. Am I going to be able to get them in with a fine or ot at all.

Norbert61
01-20-22, 16:31
I heard it's Chica friendly. You might have to register chica at the desk but no charges.Oh hey- just saw this. I did not take a girl in the AC but I am pretty sure I saw other guys do it but they may just have skanky looking GFs LOL. I am going to go back I think and will confirm cause I want to do that little spinner in a non flea bag setting.

The Tall Man
01-21-22, 05:23
Arrived from Barranquilla staying at city centre. Centre is fine here just annoying all this homeless and drugs addicts who asking for money every time in few days I was asked for money more times here than before in 12 different Colombian cities together. Never give them just walk away. Christmas eve was very quiet here just few freelancers on the streets and bars with clubs was almost empty few girls inside. Today on Christmas night it becomes a bit better see at least 10-12 different freelancers at pargue de Los novios, parque bolivar, carrera 1 c and some few more ugly one in alleys close to renobar club and babilonia. 3 of them was fuckable. Most freelancers when you passing by start to talk with you first you not need to do nothing. This way 5 different girls come to me in one hour time and offer themselves. First was Emily Venezualian 22 years old not so bad looking, she start follow me when I was passing on carrea 1 c and said lets go drink beer. I stop and said mas tarde amor. She offer me fucky fucky for 60 k -30 minutes. I ask her number she runs quickly collect her bag with phone next to her another friend and put my phone number in her phone and make short call for me. I told her I will call her tomorrow as I already have one girl before today from mileroticos..The Tall Man has been in Santa Marta for the better part of the past week. And as you commented why is the "fucky fucky" used here and seldom elsewhere.

My walk all around this evening and counted probably 20 to 25 in total of freelancers, you barely have to look in their direction and they start in with the "fucky fucky" shit. No thanks.

The Tall Man.

Tomasb
01-21-22, 17:47
Yeah, I was in Santa Marta last October and think we corresponded a bit during that time. I remember one day after a rain storm I walked on opposite side of Malecon for several blocks until I arrived at the other large park. There was a large black girl in front of a building who used those same phrase with me and I chuckled to myself. Then it happened again inside the park. I did not think anything about it at the time but now it's mentioned here it does appear to be a popular slang phrase in Santa Marta. Of course, those who are saying it are not exactly the cream of the crop.

The Tall Man has been in Santa Marta for the better part of the past week. And as you commented why is the "fucky fucky" used here and seldom elsewhere.

My walk all around this evening and counted probably 20 to 25 in total of freelancers, you barely have to look in their direction and they start in with the "fucky fucky" shit. No thanks.

The Tall Man.

John Clayton
01-21-22, 19:57
The Tall Man has been in Santa Marta for the better part of the past week. And as you commented why is the "fucky fucky" used here and seldom elsewhere.

The Tall Man.It's a port city.

The Tall Man
03-04-22, 16:12
It's a port city.True that!

So I am again in Santa Marta, been here for the past week and may stay for a month give or take and also will head to other areas to do fun stuff.

Last night spent over an hour in Bananas, counted about 30 plus chicas at about 8:30 PM, most were 5.5 to 6.5 with just 3 or maybe 4 of the chicas a doable 7, and that is being generous.

So after a few beers and seeing nothing that remotely motivates me to do a rato I leave and walk around town, found a decent enough slender costena over by Park Bolivar and a 10 mil hotel around the corner and she sucked like a champ, 35 mil for a good chupar, called it a night.

Don't come to SM and expecting anything special, in terms of quality and service and quantity, basically just pros in the port city.

TTM.

Tomasb
03-04-22, 22:02
You are certainly resolute! I was in Bananas in October, as discussed a few posts below, and the talent was abysmal. I did take out a young fairly attractive Vennie but she was not all that great in the room. A bust, really. And my hotel desk clerk gave me somewhat of a hard time as well. I am off to Honduras and Bay of Islands tomorrow. Perhaps, I will have something to report but the posts there are at least a year old so it may be less than exciting.

True that!

So I am again in Santa Marta, been here for the past week and may stay for a month give or take and also will head to other areas to do fun stuff.

Last night spent over an hour in Bananas, counted about 30 plus chicas at about 8:30 PM, most were 5.5 to 6.5 with just 3 or maybe 4 of the chicas a doable 7, and that is being generous.

So after a few beers and seeing nothing that remotely motivates me to do a rato I leave and walk around town, found a decent enough slender costena over by Park Bolivar and a 10 mil hotel around the corner and she sucked like a champ, 35 mil for a good chupar, called it a night.

Don't come to SM and expecting anything special, in terms of quality and service and quantity, basically just pros in the port city.

TTM.

Edward Q
03-15-22, 16:23
Three days in Santa Marta. I'd been there before, years ago, so I sort of forgot what it was like. Since then, the tourist street that runs parallel to the shoreline has taken off. People everywhere. The bars and restaurants begin at Parque de Los Novios and the stream of tourists goes down for a few blocks before ending at Parque Simon Bolivar. Most of the girls hang out in or around Parque de LOS Novios, sitting on the wall or on benches, making kissy faces to the men who walk by.

Some are shy and don't approach. Some are more aggressive. All appear to be under 26 yo or so. My first associate was not at the park, however. I had walked around the area between Novios and the beach road, looking for a SW or something different. I enterred Bananas. About 15 girls and about 2 guys. I saw a few stunners. But it's so dark in there you need to get up close to see them. I saw a pair of cuties sitting alone. I invited myself to sit and bought a round.

Bill came to 51 K for one beer and two energy drinks. Yikes! These were not street prices. In talking to the cuter one, I could not hear what she was saying for the loud music. She seemed to be saying she wanted me to take her to my hotel and that it would cost 340 K. I had her repeat that a few times, because I could not comprehend the figure. Seemed incomprehensible. Sure, maybe there was some player who would pay that for her, but I was not that guy. Coming from Bogota or Cali where the price tag starts at 50 K I was a little gun shy. I should have pressed her into doing it right there at the love motel next door, but the fucking loud music made it impossible to communicate. So I left. Around the corner I met a doorway girl. I love doorway girls. I have met the best ones in Havana.

Just hanging out, waiting to get picked up. Like to chat about this and that. This one was from Veniz. And had a scratchy, throaty voice that sounded sexy. A fun girl who I am sure was high. She had such big hands I had to ask her if she was a girl. She laughed and said yes. I confirmed this at the love motel where we had a great time. The usual tip gave me the BBBJ I was hoping for. Finished with a payment of 120 K, including tip. We left and parted once she saw the police at the end of the block.

Next night I was sitting in the Marley Bar, hoping that the place would play the fucking Rock and Roll that they advertise on the wall. But, no. I did enjoy a very nice Gin and Tonic. But way too many tourists on that street. I sat in the park, in the shadows across from the bar, on one of the walls and just waited. I spoke to a few girls. One was beautiful, in a severe way, and flatly refused a BBBJ. She was young, so what are you going to do? I sat again and waited some more. You get approached by dudes offering to buy you a beer or water or by girls asking if you'd like company. I took another walk around and met a beautiful girl who asked for a reasonable amount of money. She was a local girl, which was also nice. As we walked, I thought I was following her to the love motel. She thought she was following me to my own hotel. Funny. I stopped and asked if she had a place. She said she did not, but did not mind walking the 10 minutes to my Airbnb. Very patient and easy going.

But I would follow those pert little tits anywhere. In my room I gave her some cut off shorts and a bra / top to match and some cute undies. She was over the moon. (I usually travel with sexy clothes to give out to the better girls I meet. It worked well in this case.) She took the tip and provided the requisite uncovered suction and then enjoyed the mirror as much as I did while we bounced around. Cost total: 120 K. We made plans to meet the next night. She said she'd be wearing her new clothes. But she never showed. Too bad. She was fun. Third night began like the previous night. Gin and tonic at Marley and pissed off that the music was not rock and roll and that there were so many white tourists around. It just feels weird to be negotiating with a girl about blowing you with no Johnny while two steps away a blond-headed family from Nebraska is talking about where they want to go eat that night. You really are mixing it up there in that tourist area with both working girls and families on vacation. Anyway, I walked around the street by the beach, tried to find a girl off the Novios call sheet, but no luck. Returned to find a Vennie sitting by herself who beckoned me over. She claimed she was in the country only 2 days. The fact that her opening bid was 80 K seemed to confirm this. We went to the motel next to Bananas for a 10 K half hour session. She seemed into it and laughed a lot. Gave her a tip for the BBBJ and she was playful with other acts. Nice girl with braces, ended with giving her 100 K plus room.

To sum up, Santa Marta in the month of March is an active site for hobbyists. Enough girls to give a little variety and had I stayed longer I might have figured out how to work Bananas, the disco, so that I could take advantage of the higher quality chicas in there. Although, all the girls I wound up with were solid 8's and that local girl was pushing 9. I only was there for three days and did not stray far from my Airbnb which was up by the busy 5th Carrera and down to the beach and a few blocks to either side. Did not find any decent empanadas. In fact, all the food on that tourist street sucked. Avoid that big Mexican place is all I can say. The one with the menu painted on the wall. I mean, how can you screw up a Quesadilla? Yech! I also took a trip to Playa Taganga and was disappointed that THIS was supposed to be the "nice" beach. Nothing special. And no girls. Just high priced food and drink. I am sure there are other places to discover, but with so little written about Santa Marta I just wanted to confirm that, at this moment, you can do all right here in and around Parque Novios.

Stay cool fellas.

EQ.

Cadmus
07-11-22, 23:59
I am in Santa Marta currently.

Hit me up if someone wants to grab a beer and shoot the breeze.

Cadmus
07-15-22, 16:40
Stayed few nights in La Solera Del Pozo.

Very good location in old town, less than 1 min walk from Parque de LOS Novios.

Junior suite with terrace 190 k. Good AC, constant hot water.

Small safe in room. Netflix but quite a small tv on the wall. King size bed.

Property looks recently renovated.

Breakfast is included, but it is pretty meager in quantity.

Not many other guests, ones I saw were Colombian tourists and couple of westerners.

Quiet wibe, does not seem to be a party hotel.

Did not ask about guest policy, but you get your own keys of outside door. Only one all-around guy around and he seemed to leave every night at 10 o'clock or something. Got a chica from the park in one time. You also have to let the chica out with your key.

I would recommend, except for the outside noise. The night clubs etc nearby blast away late into the night, and noise gets in the room.

Good place for short stays, if you are sound sleeper or stay up partying late yourself.

Cadmus
08-08-22, 21:16
Santa Marta Centro around Parque de LOS Novios is really buzzing at evenings. Decent amount sw's too but many of these were a bit too tattooed and jaded for my taste. Many are Venezuelan.

Younger, slimmer and prettier ones start with 200 k but will go for 100 k / hour.

You will be offered other colombian products too in Novios and Malecon.

Parque Bolivar is really quiet in comparison. Although I did pick up a pretty decent colombian sw from Bolivar at Monday afternoon. Asked for 80 k but quickly agreeded to 50 k with CIM, which she sadly botched.

Sw's are easier to recognize in Bolivar as no girls hang around there for other reasons.

Centro is also bit dodgy, lots of touts and beggars. Shirtless young guys are the ones to watch out. There are police around but these guys know when they are not.

If you are not used to urban crime, you might find this bit uneasy after a while.

Weather is steady 30 degrees, and most evenings also around 27. This can get tiring too if you not used to hot weather.

Girls selection is pretty good but not if you are picky. Pretty, young and nice ones (with decent price) can be found, but many get too thick at early age or get too pro attitude.

Ones with good attitude are quite loving and passionate, you can get good rico BF treatment. Some can get even bit too passionate (I got bite marks).

For some reason girls here are not very good at oral. Many seem to think garganta profunda or deep throat is the coolest thing but are bad at sucking.

I would recommend Santa Marta to mongerers with some spanish skills to integrate more quickly, and tolerance for heat.

Cadmus
08-09-22, 22:27
As said before, Mileroticos works ok here. Prices vary from 50 k short times to 400 k / hour "VIPs".

Some ladies are on other sites too but ME is biggest and there seem to be less scams (like govips).

Naturally all photos are at least a bit flattering.

There are few pros and semi-pros on Tinder, Badoo and Colombiancupid too. Filtering them out takes a bit of time. Lots of regular nice girls on these too.

But going for these requires some Spanish game skills. Also most of them live home with family, but some guys love this kind of challenge.

On Mileroticos, girls don't put location on every ad (they have many). So ask for ubicación early. If it is near you, you can try to arrange a meet at your.

Place or hotel. Girls don't travel far for unknown first time session.

If you have visited locations before, you know that they vary from plain flats and hour-based dingy hotels to a mattress in a closet.

Your apartment or hotel are most likely nicer.

About location in Mileroticos, Rodadero seemed to have bit less but more desirable girls. Centro had bit more older gals who have also more.

Graphic content on their ads, and cheaper prices. Not a single one of those I contacted was from Taganga.

During my stay I had two Mileroticos from Rodaredo, one good (120 k) and 2 okay ones (150 k with taxi). Also had two in centro, one was very mechanical (150 k but nice black with tight pussy) and.

Another one that was totally shit (forgot the price, 100+). On these I went for younger and slimmer 19-25 year olds, prices reflect that.

On "legimate" dating sites I got a lot of slow discussion, a couple of vennies that were too hard to organize, and a colombian girl from Tinder (chubbier that in pictures).

That wanted a gift before bedroom and wanted to get oral but would not give one without rubber. She tasted exceptionally sweet though.

There are many shitty ones in Mileroticos, as in many working girls. One site you can check for local guys references is doncolombia dot com.

I got one of my ok ones from their recommendation. There are reviews about who is a dead cow or who has bad attitude.

Not too many reviews of SMA girls but some. Site is in Spanish.

One theory that I formed, but a little untested, is to focus on new ones on ME. Check the site way before your visit, and look for new ones.

Pictures are mostly same, text content changes with new ads. My impression is that the local guys jump quickly on the new ones.

Of course there are girls that say they are new in town even after many years.

Cadmus
08-10-22, 23:05
Not much to say about Taganga. Mostly divers, some family tourists coming to see the national park, plus a couple of local drug addicts.

Maybe a 100-200 meters of the bay is in beach use, rest is for boats.

Chill vibe, beach is nice on sunsets. Bring your own girl kind of place.

Sensation and Miramar were closed, so not a very lively place. On weekdays no late blasting bars. I was there on weekdays so no info on weekend action.

Stayed in Svahns Aparthotel for 450 k apartment. Later got the same big apartment for the price on the smaller apartment.

Still a bit pricy. Location is good, maybe 30 meters from the beach road.

Svahns is ok clean place and quiet, but depends on other guests also. Staff leaves around six, you get your own gate key.

No hot water in Svahns. Probably same situation in most places in Taganga, correct me if I am wrong.

Cadmus
08-11-22, 22:40
Rodadero is quieter, cleaner and safer version of centro. Lots of Colombian families visiting, you can see this also in hotel selection. Many hotels offer.

Family rooms with bunk beds. Some touts and beggers but little less than centro.

Beach is cleaner and bigger than centro.

Did not see many sw's, only saw one certain sw in Rodadero, small slim girl with blonde hair or wig.

There are Rodadero-based girls in Mileroticos. I got two, one was basic ok, but other one I would repeat.

I am not a fan of night clubs so I didn't check them. Heard though that girls work from there (I forgot the name, a night club that was mentioned here before).

I got handed a card for Gentlemens Club, place called Casa Loma, "Un lugar exclusivo para caballeros. Rumba segura hasta el amanecer. ".

It is on google maps, and literally right on the street. Same house on their facebook page, google maps and on the card.

Easy to find, different number on the card than on fb page though.

Probably the same casa mentioned here before.

I stayed in Hotel Arhuaco, paid 303 k via Booking dot com for suite with balcony facing the street (speedo shop). Later paid desk price around 264 k.

Older hotel which seems to be partially remodelled recently.

Good location near the beach, but also quiet because no open-late places very close by.

Good big bed and good AC. Working safe with odd double key system.

Good large tv with working channels and good picture quality.

Arhuaco is girl-friendly. They just wanted ID from my chica.

No hot water which is the biggest drawback. This seems to be common thing in Rodadero. I talked to a tour rep who said that maybe resorts have it, but not many else.

Perhaps some member who has personal current experience with hot water in Rodadero can name a place that have it.

Many hotels (including Arhuaco) say they have it but that's BS mostly. Do not believe hotel web sites or booking sites.

Would I recommend? Comparing to other cities I would say it is bit overpriced, but in Rodadero maybe ok.

If you want to take a girl properly out, the Burukuka has very nice views at sunset. I didn't try the food. Drinks were surprisingly moderately priced.

ChuchoLoco
08-12-22, 02:27
I am in Santa Marta currently.

Hit me up if someone wants to grab a beer and shoot the breeze.You wrote some excellent reports! Thanks! I was there many years ago and loved the place except for the heat. I was young then and it would be much worse on me now but something keeps telling me to go there even if only for a few days and return to Medellin. Your reports have convinced me to do so. Thanks again!

JustTK
08-12-22, 18:25
Am heading down to Sta Marta for a few weeks, maybe months, from next week.

AmorPorFavor
08-12-22, 23:47
Does anybody know if there are any nice hotels on the beach that I could bring like 1 girl a day to without problems or some high fee? There is a girl in Santa Marta who I spent 2 days with in Cartagena and I want to have a threesome with her and her friend and also bring in a few other ones.

Cadmus
08-15-22, 22:53
Does anybody know if there are any nice hotels on the beach that I could bring like 1 girl a day to without problems or some high fee? There is a girl in Santa Marta who I spent 2 days with in Cartagena and I want to have a threesome with her and her friend and also bring in a few other ones.What is your definition of nice hotel?

I didn't do threesome while in Santa Marta, so no tested info on how cool they are with this.

I would do this by booking a three person room, price is mostly the same, and would try not to be too blatant with this.

Arhuaco was pretty relaxed, I would guess they'the be ok with this if you book for three.

Cadmus
08-15-22, 23:00
Calle 23 Centro.

I stayed in Double Room with 2 Double Beds and Balcony with Ocean View. Prices for this vary depending on weekdays, 115 usd-123 usd from booking sites.

If I remember correctly the desk price was bit more. Booking sites say that breakfast is included, but front desk says not.

Some confusion about that, I don't know if they charged some breakfasts afterwards.

Hotel is clean and stylish, though some web reviews say that "it's not really a Marriot".

I would say it's good, but one expects a little bit more with that price.

Room and beds are really good with duvet. AC is good, needs a bit of configuration.

Bathroom sink design is idiotic, and faucets and shower holders were bit broken or poorly maintained.

Constant hot water. Clean new fridge and working safe. Capsule coffee maker.

Lobby bar was really served by pool bar staff, meaning slow. Lobby store could have more normal selection and get rid of the fancy stuff.

Breakfast is good, a bit luke warm towards the end. Some variation every day.

Girl-friendly. No sneaking in, but the security only wants to copy the cedula at the reception.

Location is good, few minutes walk to Parque de LOS Novios. Couple more to Bolivar. No noise from street inside the room.

Would I recommend? Yes, because there are not many quality quiet places near centro. There are many nice looking boutique hotels in the centro, but I don't know if they succeed in keeping the noise out.

AmorPorFavor
08-16-22, 00:52
What is your definition of nice hotel?

I didn't do threesome while in Santa Marta, so no tested info on how cool they are with this.

I would do this by booking a three person room, price is mostly the same, and would try not to be too blatant with this.

Arhuaco was pretty relaxed, I would guess they'the be ok with this if you book for three.Beachfront 4 star like the Marriott.

Chicago85
08-16-22, 03:02
Beachfront 4 star like the Marriott.There is a beachfront Marriott Resort (Playa Dormida) just south of Rodadero. I've also stayed at the beachfront Irotama Resort which was nice and I think worth it. The challenge is that they give you wrist bands at the Irotama so you'd need to keep the same Chica or have one take if off and give to the next LOL.

Cadmus
08-16-22, 23:15
Calle 23 Centro.

Same building as the Marriot, they share the pool area so you can use it too.

Normal suite with balcony and kitchen 450 k front desk price, depends on what day it is. I got slightly better price from Hotels dot com. Booked for two people.

Plenty of room. Web info says 70 m2 but this seems little exaggerated.

Apartment-hotel. No lobby bar or breakfast, breakfast available from Marriot (I think 38 k).

Quiet also.

Good big bed with duvet.

In-room safe.

Girl-friendly, cedula of the girl was asked, photo of ID was ok. Minimal staff, only one guy at the counter (always there because door is locked).

Constant hot water.

Big mirror right next to bed, a nice bonus (45 degree angle but some positions work).

There is a Carulla supermarket 200 m away. Upscale store, you can find everything there.

Would I recommend? A bit pricey, but there is not many alternatives, so yes.

Arthur62
08-18-22, 01:32
I used to go in Building Casa Del Rio, near the action and quiet enough for me, and I have a very light sleep, but they have just changed their roles. No more girl friendly. I had to write to 3 airbnb in the building to have a clear picture that things have changed. Looking at their available dates in airbnb, it is clear they have less requests than before, and this makes them less honest in their answers.

I'll try your suggestions, pleasekeep posting. Thank you Cadmus.

JustTK
08-18-22, 03:02
I used to go in Building Casa Del Rio, near the action and quiet enough for me, and I have a very light sleep, but they have just changed their roles. No more girl friendly..I have stayed there many times too. The issue is that several of the owners do not know the rules, or simply lie about the rules. The last time I stayed there, the security showed the actual document bcos they were giving me a hard time. The rules state that guests are not allowed to invite guests. This is NOT the same as tennants inviting guuests. So, if I was invited to visit a tennant or owner, I could not then invite my own firnds. But tennants ARE allowed to invite guests. As I said earlier, I think several owners simply do not want working girls there orried about reputation, damage, noise etc. This is clear when you compare the various rules that the various owners write on Airbnb. They are all different. Thats bcos they make them up or don't understand them.

That being said, as much as I love staying there, the prcies have gone absolutely crazy iin the building. I used to pay 3. 5 million for a month. Now they want 5-55 million, one year later. Such a shame. All I want is a central location apartment with an outdoor pool. Surely its not too much to ask? Well, it seems so, bcos I am still searching!

MassageOnly
08-18-22, 03:46
Hey everyone!

I am new here and that my 1st post. I have read the last 10 pages about Santa Marta and I see several massage parlors being advertised. However, the info looks old. Just wanted to ask if anyone has updated info about casas or parlors for happy end massage. I am also looking for sex after the massage. The last info I saw was about these places being open: Paris massages, Bernal Roa Sirle Isabel, Barranco penaranda and possibly Casa blanca (which I have no clue how to get to). Also does anyone know where I can look online the girls at these parlors before going there? Or if you can recommend a girl, would be nice.

MassageOnly
08-18-22, 05:41
I am new here. Reading the last 10 pages or so, I get there are a few parlors in SM, but I wanted to know which ones are open nowadays. I can see from the map these: Barranco penaranda, Paris masajes and Bernal Roa sirle Isabel. What about Casa blanca or any newer parlor? Also is it difficult to find these places? Do you need a reservation to go there and generally speaking which casa has the better looking girls (I like them skinny and short)? Looking for erotic massage and sex. Is that available in each of these places or some of them limit you to happy end only?

Surfer500
08-18-22, 13:22
Calle 23 Centro.

Same building as the Marriot, they share the pool area so you can use it too.

Normal suite with balcony and kitchen 450 k front desk price, depends on what day it is. I got slightly better price from Hotels dot com. Booked for two people.

Plenty of room. Web info says 70 m2 but this seems little exaggerated.

Apartment-hotel. No lobby bar or breakfast, breakfast available from Marriot (I think 38 k).

Quiet also.

Good big bed with duvet.

In-room safe..I've stayed there many times. Not cheap by any means, but as far as location, views, quality of the rooms it can't be beat. I highly recommend as well.

Arthur62
08-19-22, 00:33
I've stayed there many times. Not cheap by any means, but as far as location, views, quality of the rooms it can't be beat. I highly recommend as well.Just booked from their web site. 6 night 2. 400.000 COP for the 70 mq apartment. No free cancellation, but worth it because it is a good price (USD548 today) much cheaper than booking.

Guest policy is until 11 PM, with Colombian ID or Passport only. It looks like Venezuelan cedula is excluded.

If you have been there, can you explain whether there is more flexibility (maybe with a tip for the doorman).

Surfer500
08-20-22, 14:14
Just booked from their web site. 6 night 2. 400.000 COP for the 70 mq apartment. No free cancellation, but worth it because it is a good price (USD548 today) much cheaper than booking.

Guest policy is until 11 PM, with Colombian ID or Passport only. It looks like Venezuelan cedula is excluded.

If you have been there, can you explain whether there is more flexibility (maybe with a tip for the doorman).I always stay with just one guest who I register and give her a key so I don't know how much flexibility there is. Another option to consider is renting a cheap room somewhere else that you can use as well. There's some cheap hotels on the same street as Banana's, and I once rented a room and would bring girls back from the streets that I did not want to check into the AC Marriot when I used to stay there. And rooms are cheap in the skim of things like no more than $ 15 USD a day.

So it's an option if your out late.

Just Incognito
08-23-22, 14:53
Just booked from their web site. 6 night 2. 400.000 COP for the 70 mq apartment. No free cancellation, but worth it because it is a good price (USD548 today) much cheaper than booking.

If you have been there, can you explain whether there is more flexibility (maybe with a tip for the doorman).So, I am travelling solo, but thinking about booking a room for 2. If I met a chica for an all nighter or very late nighter: would she have to leave at 11 pm even if she would be the #2 on a reservation for 2?

That doesn't seem right.

I emailed the hotel, but got no response so far.

This def. Looks like my kinda place--and I think I will book 3 nights here by myself in September: I just want to make sure that if I find a chick on Seeking or elsewhere that she is good to spend the night / most of the night with me.

Arthur62
08-24-22, 06:07
I'm traveling alone, second time in Santa Marta.

Anyone willing to meet to share good stories?

JustTK
08-24-22, 19:11
decond time in Santa marta.
Anyone willing to meet to share good stories?I will still be here. Pm me and we can hook up.

JustTK
09-02-22, 01:44
My mind was telling "Variety is the spice of life", "you only live once". But I should have paid no attention. What happened to "better the devil you know" when I need it most?

So I was in Coco Bongos last night, quite early. Only 2 girls had arrived. A small skinny girl that was absolutely wasted, and a big mamasan at the end of the bar. Who it turned out was not a mamasan at all, but a 21 girl that enjoyed biting my nipples. Given the poor choice and ambience, I wanted to get in and out ASAP. No one was around, so I thought, what the hell?

I have gone short time w some less than ideal girls, but I can not remember ever going w a girl quite as huge as this one. I thought I would strike one for the adventure. They say ugly girls are the hardest workers, so I thought I might get some pay back. . But. I could have tied her tits together, they were so long and withered. I could barely wrap my arms around her waist (if that's what it was called). I didn't dare venture any further south. She kept asking me to spank her on her arse, but I doubt she would have felt anything. Honestly, it was the closest I can imagine to having sex with a farm animal.

So that's my adventure with testing out girls that I would be ambarrassed to walk outside with. Nest time I will find comfort in familiarity.

JustTK
09-02-22, 14:10
My mind was telling "Variety is the spice of life", "you only live once". But I should have paid no attention. What happened to "better the devil you know" when I need it most?
.Apologies to anyone that is offended by this comment. It wasn't meant to be ableist. Rather it was a self-examination of the psychological effects of having sex with someone you are rather repulsed by. It could have be any variety.

Naked Gunz
09-02-22, 15:58
Honestly, it was the closest I can imagine to having sex with a farm animal.So that's my adventure with testing out girls that I would be ambarrassed to walk outside with. Nest time I will find comfort in familiarity.Don't feel bad. I had an internet date show up at a restaurant on my birthday once in the early 2000's when I was stuck in the USA a few years after my divorce. I sat in the car waiting for 'Whomever " to show up. I don't recall why I did not have a pic, after all I was kinda new at this online shit. So I see this huge fucking woman kinda waddle inside the place, and I just know it's her. I'm thinking, OMG, do I just drive away? NOOO! You got to see this through playa! So I go inside, and this hot receptionist is taking me to the table where the extremly large ass woman is sitting, and the look on the receptionist face said it all, "jigalo, bum that uses poor fat woman" all of it.

I ate, she paid, gave me a birthday gift and wanted to come to my place. Poor thing was quite desperate. I was really taking one for what team, I really don't know. I figure the only way my dick was going to reach her pussy was doggie style. She gets on my bed, turns around and I suddenly get hit with a cloud of ass smell that almost knocked me down. Whoa! I'm pumping doggie style, and really wondering where I lost my way, when she starts crying! Turns out she is fucking married, and now is feeling guilty! OMG can this shit get any worse! Thankfully I didn't and she got the hell out of my house and my life. Never had such a plus sized model before or after.

Kutler
09-16-22, 17:57
I was in Sta Marta last week, Sept 5-10.

The small SW community that existed in Rodadaro seems to evaporated, Parque de LOS Novios / Bolivar seems to be still operating, but some crazy prices are being put out there.

For example, I understand why a bar girl might ask for $100 K short time as she might have to share some of it with the Bar, but in the Parque where she is an independent, not likely.

There were a couple of lookers this year but the combination of heat, quality and price, left me to enjoy the beach and pool this year and pack up for Santa Fe for mongering the last half of my time.

Turgid
09-17-22, 14:34
Don't feel bad. I had an internet date show up at a restaurant on my birthday once in the early 2000's when I was stuck in the USA a few years after my divorce. I sat in the car waiting for 'Whomever " to show up. I don't recall why I did not have a pic, after all I was kinda new at this online shit. So I see this huge fucking woman kinda waddle inside the place, and I just know it's her. I'm thinking, OMG, do I just drive away? NOOO! You got to see this through playa! So I go inside, and this hot receptionist is taking me to the table where the extremly large ass woman is sitting, and the look on the receptionist face said it all, "jigalo, bum that uses poor fat woman" all of it.

I ate, she paid, gave me a birthday gift and wanted to come to my place. Poor thing was quite desperate. I was really taking one for what team, I really don't know. I figure the only way my dick was going to reach her pussy was doggie style. She gets on my bed, turns around and I suddenly get hit with a cloud of ass smell that almost knocked me down. Whoa! I'm pumping doggie style, and really wondering where I lost my way, when she starts crying! Turns out she is fucking married, and now is feeling guilty! OMG can this shit get any worse! Thankfully I didn't and she got the hell out of my house and my life. Never had such a plus sized model before or after.As we are on this topic I hope you guys don't mind me telling my story. The year was 1978, I was in my mid 20's. I went to this party and got pissed drunk. I woke up next morning with a whale on my bed next to me. She looked at me and said wow you're amazing. I had apparently done three rounds with her. I recalled the experience as if it were wet dreams. Dropped her home and never saw her again.

Just Incognito
09-17-22, 19:56
I got to Santa Marta at 2 pm. I had been messaging for about 2 weeks with a girl from Seeking. A 'costena' look: frizzy hair, tiny little spinner: very cute. 23 years old, soon to be 24.

Since check in was at 2, we had planned for her to arrive at 3. I whatsapp her upon arrival and she tells me she has a project with her school she has to finish, then go home and is very sorry, but won't be at my place until 5. Typical, but, okay. She and I messaged, video's and chatted a bunch. She even video's me while walking across her campus to class one day just to how me her school and how she was dressed for the day: very professional and looking hot. I felt she was sincere, and, wanted to walk around a little, get things for the room etc.

I stayed at Grand Marina Suites: I could not suggest this place more! THANKS to whichever one of you had suggested it to me in earlier postings in this chat. Really: a fantastic place to stay!!

My suite had: 2 full bathrooms, big comfy king bed, 2 balconies, full kitchen, stellar view of both the sea / beach and of the mountains and town. Nice people at the reception, locked front door with someone one duty 24/7. This place checked all the boxes for me. A little expensive for Colombia at 115 a night: but well worth it!

I also asked if this girl would take std tests before we met so we could skip the condoms. She agreed if I did the same. I told her I could also show her the vasectomy scar so she wouldn't stress about getting preggers: nobody wants that!

She had sent me her test results, photos of the tests, her receipts (it was only 60 bucks for hers), etc. We had open dialogue about this the week before and she appreciated that I was trying to be safe. She is a university student and wanted some extra $ to buy a new pair of shoes and some books she needed for a school project or something. She said she doesn't normally do this and I was her first and only Seeking date. Who knows is its true since these girls always lie: but, this one seemed sincere and her photos, social media, and our conversations all seemed to back her story.

She arrives just after 6. We meet in the reception and she is TINY, young looking and really cute: but almost too young looking. She registers with her ID, and shows me her sedula: 23 about to turn 24. Born in 1998.

She looked 16. Almost too young. But, she is legal, cute, a nice person and I liked her vibe.

We head upstairs, crack a bottle of 'Rosado Rose, and have a nice chat on the balcony looking at the views. I asked if she could bring me some weed, she said the guy who she got it from was late and that's why she was closer to 6 and not 5 for arrival--no problem. She pulls out a nice sakc of really good 'krippy'-high end dank weed. Probably about5 grams. And says she paid 45 kcop for it! LOL! 10 bucks for some realy heady niggets! Awesome!

I made a bong with some things from the store and smoked some weed. She didn't partake and said it wasnt her thing, ut didn't care what I did.

Eventually, we end up on the couch, in the bedroom and had a great sex-a-thon. She was a fantastic kisser, passionate energy and way into it. We really vibed and fit well. This was fun.

After I cum and get up, I notice a little red staining on the top sheet. Uh oh. I point. Her face turned red with humiliation / sadness. I say, its okay and she tells me, she finished her period a day or 2 before but we had so much sex that it triggered a little more release. Hmmmmm. Okay-I don't know how to feel, I am not into period sex.

I shower. She super cleans the bed and we throw the sheets that had a little staining on them into the washing machine.

She showers in the other shower. 2 bathrooms was really nice!

We then get dressed and take a walk to parque de novios and find a restaurant to eat and have a nice chat.

Post dinner, we walk along the water for a bit, then back to the hotel. I smoke, she pours some more wine. She is then standing on the balcony overlooking the city light I come up behind her and start grinding on her a bit: we are plaing a game like 'ispy' and pointing things out to each other. While doing this I reach my hands under her skirt, into her panties from behind and start playing with her pussy and ass. She unzips my jeans while facing away from me and starts grabbing at my dick. I lift her skirt and stick it in her pussy, from behind, while she is leaning over the glass balcony 'wall' that's about 4 feet high. I am banging her from behind, slow and sensual while taking in the view from the 20th floor balcony while also smoking from a bong and sippin some wine- - sometimes life is good!

Eventually she turns around, I slip out of her and we start making out, heading into the bedroom again.

I start fucking and look down and see some red. YIKES!

I pull out and point and jump into the shower: she is really embarrassed and thought she was totally clean and done, but, all the fucking she says triggered her a bit. What can you do?

She was sweet, sincere, very sexy and pretty and it was just bad timing. I get out of the shower, she has no changed the sheets to the one we washed before dinner and put this other sheet we put on the bed into the laundry: she also did the dishes at times, and kept the place clean: it was like having a girlfriend and maid in 1 person. Works for me!

She comes over, hugs me and almost with tears in her eyes says she feels terrible and is sorry she is still bleeding and really thought that was done 2 days ago. I tell her no worries, its just one of those things. I am still glad she is there. This turns into a delicious blowjob with me cumming in her mouth and her wallowing at least some of it. So, no real complaints.

We snuggle some more and both go to sleep. In the morning I wake up before her, go out on the balcony for a wake-and-bake, then have some juice and make some eggs. She gets up, brushes her teeth, eats a little, then tells me to lay down on the bed. She jumps in the shower and tells me to wait. 5 minutes later, she comes out wearing really sexy lingerie that she says she was going to model for me the previous night, but we never got to that, so since she brought it, she wanted me to see it: a g-string black bikini bottom with a dark purple top that was tight, sheer, lacy, silky and really sexy. Victorias secret stuff. Wowzers!

We start kissing and fucking and having a good time. I don't see any red anymore so, we have liftoff. We fuck until I drop a load inside her then go to the showr and make out for a while in the shower. When we get out of the shower I take her hand, bring her to the other shower, and say, lets try this one: so we shower again and are laughing at it while we make out a bunch more.

Then we head down tot he pool. She would go in the ppol because she didn't want tto pool water to ruin her hair: even though her hair got wet in the shower. Strange.

Anyway, post pool and sun, we go for a walk, and get lunch. Then back to the apartment, we chat and she says she needs to go.

I give her money for her tests, 40 kcop for her taxi, and 500 kcop for her time and energy and she was very happy.

So was I.

I then went to the aquarium, then over in the other direction to see tagonga beach, then back to the malecon in santa marta where I found dinner near parque de LOS novios at a great vegetarian restaurant. Inexpensive quality food: yes please!

Walking around, a few girls made eyes or waved me over: I was done for the day / night and my tank was empty from lots of sex the previous 3-4 days.

Back to the room to watch Pinocchio on my laptop on the balcony while smoking from my home made bong. Creepy crappy movie, nice view.

I pass out for the night.

In the morning, I wake up and check Tinder and Seeking since I hadn't done either of those in a bit. There is a mesage on my whatsapp from a girl I previously messaged with on Seeking.

She says its her kids birthday that day, and she will be busy in the afternoon, but free at night if we want to meet and check our vibe. I tell her pretty much where I am staying, and that I have no plans. Its about 9 AM.

She then says that she is downtown, and about to go to Carulla. The supermarket down the block from Grand Marina Suites where I am staying. She says her sister works at a hotel near there and she had to go there with HR sister, si if I want to say Hello, real quick, we can meet.

I needed to buy something there anyway, so I walk over and as I am walking out after buying some fruit, this chick in a purple dress who wasnt super hot, but hot enough, walks up. I told her what I would be wearing, so she approaches and says Hi. We talk for a minuter and then I say: I am about to go smoke some weed on my balcony, want to join me? She says: I only have an hour or 2 because I have to do things for my kids birthday this afternoon. We head up to the room, smoke a bowl and she gets really high. She is staring out at the view and dancing a little to music I had on. I liked how she shook her ass, her dancing made her sexier than she was.

I then tell her, its hot, I am going to cool off, so I sit under the AC on the couch. She comes in and asks what I want to do: I say, well, if a m being honest: I would really like a blowjob. 10 seconds later, she is pulling off my jeans, pulls out my dick and proceeds to give me an amazing blowjob--a minute into it with my dick in her hand she says, yo are going to help me get things for today--I said, sure, I am happy to help. No specifics given. And I push her head back down onto my dick.

Great ball sucking.

We then head over tot he bed. I had condoms on the end table near the bed and some lube: she takes them both, and opens a condom: I wasnt really into fucking her. She was a 7 at best and I just didn't want to fuck her. But, she climbed on top and within a mnute she could tell I was going flaccid. I said, don't feel bad: I just hate condoms-but, with no papers: I am not fucking her without a rubber. I then tell her, I really like how she sucks. So, she gets back to sucking and right as I am about to cum, pulls me out of her mouth, finishes me in her hands and then rubs my cum on my dick and on her tits and keeps playing with my cum by both playing with my dick and with her tits. It was strange but kinda hot.

She then gets up and take s a shower. I jump in the other shower.

I put 150 kcop on her purse.

She gets dressed, gathers her stuff and I point to the money. I say, 'esta feliz' and she says yes: but a bit sheepishly-she may have wanted / expected more, and had that vibe, but didn't say anything. She left and I never heard from her again.

I shower, yet again, smoke more weed then go walk al around santa marta.

On 20th and I think 5th or 6th I found a manicure / pedicure place that my instincts said I should check.

I go in and there is an older woman, in her 60's I would say who tells me a mani / pedi is 25 kcop: sure, I'll do that!

A young totally gorgeous in her 20's girl comes out, they all had covid masks on and her hair was clipped up short and tight to be hygenic and clean / out of the way: yet, she was still super hot. Anyway, she brings out the water to soak my feet abd gives me the best Manicure / pedicure with foot scrub, foot massage, pleasant conversation and nice vibes that I have ever received. Midway through, I ask the old lady if she know where I can get a facial and my face cleaned. She said, yes, right there, for 90 kcop. So, since the mani / pedi was the real deal, I said why not.

It was a great experience! They did all the things one would expect from a cleaning facial, took well over an hour, and had me so relaxed I was falling asleep.

Post facial, I pay and the ladies chat with me for a bit. Young girl took her covid mask off: and WOW she was a goddess. Unreal how pretty this girl was. I asked if she anted to join me for dinner or to hang out: she declined and said she has to go home to her family in Rodadero. I said: I think you are beautiful, and if I lived here I would totally try to date you: you have a normal job and gorgeous and seem like a good person: she said, if I lived in santa marta, she would let me meet her parents and they would have to approve before I could take her out. I looked perplexed so the older woman laughed and said: here in santa marta if we don't know you in the church or from the school, then you have to meet the family 1st before you can date. Interesting. Not sure if I understood it all, but I think they were telling me: we are religious, and 'good' people who do things very traditionally--this only made me want the girl more since she was clean and wholesome jajajja--but I am not moving to santa marta.

Post mani / pedi / facial, I walked around, found a decent spot for dinner, then headed back to the hotel room. Tired and drained. Thinking night 2 will just be super relaxing and chill. It was.

I fell asleep and woke up the next morning to my whatsapp messages dinging an alert. I check my phone and my little spinner girl from my 1st night in santa marta, who I didn't see my 2nd night or hard from since she left was messaging me.

She said she has classes for the day and wanted to know I f I wanted her to come by at around 10 pm that night, after she has dinner with her family: I said, sure, why not, for how long: she then said-if come by, its for the night--she has to tell her brother ad mom who she lives with that she is out at a friends house for the night, and can't just go home really late since that would be strange. I explained I would only have about 400 kcop to offer because I had been spending too much. She said: no worries, she likes me and wants to come over and see me and its only about 15-20 minutes away at night with no traffic.

She shows up about 1020 pm that night. She was dressed up! I mean lookin' good, make up, sexy cocktail dress, hair done. I mean: she put in some effort. I asked her what she told her family and she said that she told her mom that her girlfriend was having a party and she was going to it then staying at her girlfriends house.

I meet her in the reception, bu she was laready registered as my 32 on the reservation, so she could have just come up. I say, you look really nice, and I am glad you wanted to see me again, she replies that she wants to make up to me for the period drama. Now that its been another day and she is clean and all that. And, wow, did she make up for it! We played pretty much the whole night. I came 2 more times, and had. A 'dry orgasm' where I could feel myself cumming and pumpin. But was dry. Wow. No anal, but everything else uncovered, passionate and fun! A fantastic night. We passed out at about 4 am I guess?? We kised like lovers must when the dude returns from a war or something-it was non stop high energy romantic passion. A great time we were both really into.

I woke up 830 ish, and let her sleep for a while. Then when she woke, we cuddled a bit and just chilled, made eggs, ate pineapple and strawberries, and just hung out until.

11 ish? Then she said she needed to go, and I needed to catch my ride back to barranquilla anyway. Which I did leaving at 12 pm.

Santa Marta: I liked it there. Good place to bring a girl. Spent 2 night with my seeking girl, 1 morning for 90 minutes or so with another seeking girl, had a great spa experience, ate good food, went to an aquarium (which was really for kids) and walked around in cricles a bunch. I would go back to visit tayrona and minca-but will either bring a girl or try and set up a multi day date with my tiny looks too young but is great at sexy time costena chica.

Grand marina suites: A++++.

Mr Enternational
09-18-22, 02:53
I could have tied her tits together, they were so long and withered.How much money was it?

Mr Enternational
09-18-22, 03:02
I had an internet date show up at a restaurant on my birthday once in the early 2000's when I was stuck in the USA a few years after my divorce. So I see this huge fucking woman kinda waddle inside the place, and I just know it's her.LOL. I do not mind fucking a big chick if she is pretty. Same time, early 2000's, I met a cute chick online that lived rather close to me. I went over to her house and she was rather large. Went down to her room and the broad had one of those small refrigerators next to the bed and some boxes of cereal on top. [Deleted by Admin]. She had some good pussy, but I have morals.

JustTK
09-18-22, 17:50
How much money was it?70,000 in the club. I should have asked for more. hehe

Arthur62
10-04-22, 20:44
This place rocks! I booked them using their own site, rather then using a big booking services. The price is quite lower. To have a better price, I chose the pre-pay fare. They sent me the confirmation but they didn't charge my card (their fault I guess), so I paid once I arrived there: 2. 4 m COP for 6 nights for their one bedroom apartment at the 18th floor. Clean, wide, two restroom, a lot of hot water in the shower, good king bed, 2 quiet air conditioning splits and 2 terraces, and chica friendly. Great value for money especially in comparison with Airbnb offers in the area. I feel that airbnb is getting less competitive year after year.

Now, talking about chicas, the place offers less opportunities in comparison with Bogota or Medellin, but that is known. The nice part is that the place looks very secure and mongering is easy and relaxing. I didn't see SWs in the calle 10 to 13 and carrera 1 to 4, but I went there only a couple of times. There are chicas in parque de LOS Novios, but most are there after 10 PM. I had a fantastic girl from Tinder for most of the week, so I had less interest in hunting. The place is so relaxing that I think it is better to have a temporary novia living with you, rather then hunting a couple of girls each day. I have seen that many Tinder girls have no problem to travel to stay with you in Santa Marta: they like the place and there is less risk for them to meet friends and relatives. The problem is that it is not easy to predict the chemistry before meeting the girl. It might be a good idea to call a girl you already know because you met in other places before. If you need a Testosterone shot, you can buy it in any drogueria or directly at the famacenter Capri where they can also pierce your ass for just 2 mil pesos. For cash, I used to go to the Davivienda ATM in CL 22 close to cr 1. Remember to refuse the proposed change rate, this way they will apply the official one, which is much better.

Will I return to Santa Marta? Yes! This year the temperature was much better than last year and I felt in comfort with the tropical heat. To appreciate the place you must have also other interests, such has diving (dive center: cr 2 with CL 18), exploring Minca (rent a motorcycle for that) and visiting Tyrona, and so forth.

Norbert61
11-08-22, 10:19
I also asked if this girl would take std tests before we met so we could skip the condoms. She agreed if I did the same. I told her I could also show her the vasectomy scar so she wouldn't stress about getting preggers: nobody wants that!

Vasectomy scar? Holy shit what kind of butcher did your vasectomy?

Dexter20
11-27-22, 23:56
My first experience in santa marta.

We met 2 women on calle 10 c. They wanted 50 k + 10 k each for the room.

When we were in the room she suddenly wanted 60 k and my friend had to pay 25 k for the room.

Service was like fucking a mattress. 2 experience today via mileroticos.

I was in Carrera 1 c 24-99 very pretty girl 18 unfortunately it was her first day and she didn't really want to be touched.

But the ad said + anal + oral without a condom.

It was just bad, after I wrote them it was bad there was only a and.

Then I then said it's just not good if the service isn't good.

Then came another and then so this address can apparently be forgotten, girls come there who don't really want to.

Is this all what you get in Colombia With the prepagos? It is only cheap But not good.

Sorry for the Bad english, since I learn spanish. I not use it to often.

Regards.

Dexter20
11-28-22, 03:12
Numbers oder the location.

[Deleted by Admin]

When we were in the room she suddenly wanted 60 k and my friend had to pay 25 k for the room.

I was in Carrera 1 c 24-99 very pretty girl 18 unfortunately it was her first day and she didn't really want to be touched.

Then I then said it's just not good if the service isn't good.

Then came another and then so this address can apparently be forgotten, girls come there who don't really want to..

Dexter20
11-28-22, 08:04
Today I was in the banana bar.

Many different women something for everyone.

50,000 lap dance 110,000 in room for an hour with no extras.

I was in the room for 200,000 including anal, rimming and deep throat and no condom.

I also got contacts to other women for my sexual desires.

Who also does it for 200,000.

Banana bar is here.

Cra. 2 #2-49, Comuna 2, Santa Marta, Magdalena.

Then I then said it's just not good if the service isn't good..

Tom Dick 69
01-04-23, 21:44
I felt Santa Marta is more a tourist base for nearby attractions, and not much for chicas. Two best things about Santa Marta: They sell fresh coconut for 5 mil in Saint Francis Square (Cl14&Cr4), and in 'plazoleta de jugos santa marta' (on beach at Cl11) they sell fruit juices made from fresh fruit. In all other places in Colombia, for fruit juice, they still use real fruit, but cut & frozen, not fresh.

Calle 9 be #34 35: There is no Calle9 be near Cr34. Please remove from map.

Carrera 12 be # 3-40: No success (either it's a residential & not a chica place, or it was closed.).

SWs at Parque Bolivar: There were few, I didn't talk with any.

SWs at Cl10&Cr4: Didn't find any. Few people in Santa Marta told me that this area is not safe.

Parque de LOS Novios: The area around here felt safe, lots of restaurants and tourist people even late in the night. The parque is the best area to find street walkers. I walked around the night clubs / bars mentioned in the ISG World Traveller 69 map. Most places doesn't have girls available for sex. Later, I met the ISG user 'ElectricRay', and he told we can bring the SWs to Bananas Disco Show (Carrera 2 #19-49), and pay the hourly room rate. Added advantage being the security at the entrance won't allow bad girls inside the premises.

Tourist attractions near Santa Marta: Minca (water falls), Tayrona Park (Beaches: Bahia Concha, Playa Cristal), Playa Blanca beach, Palomino (tubing in river), Buritaca. Just added the places & it's main attraction. These are good keywords to Google for more info.

AddictedToWomen
02-04-23, 23:11
As we are on this topic I hope you guys don't mind me telling my story. The year was 1978, I was in my mid 20's. I went to this party and got pissed drunk. I woke up next morning with a whale on my bed next to me. She looked at me and said wow you're amazing. I had apparently done three rounds with her. I recalled the experience as if it were wet dreams. Dropped her home and never saw her again.LOL. I knew a girl at school who was always getting wasted and waking up in strange places with random guys. She told me that one morning she woke up in a hotel whilst the guy was in the bathroom with no idea who he was. But his ID was on the side so she checked it out. And was so horrified that she was dressed and out of the room before he came back to bed.

AddictedToWomen
02-04-23, 23:12
Today I was in the banana bar.

Many different women something for everyone.

50,000 lap dance 110,000 in room for an hour with no extras.

I was in the room for 200,000 including anal, rimming and deep throat and no condom.

I also got contacts to other women for my sexual desires.

Who also does it for 200,000.

Banana bar is here.

Cra. 2 #2-49, Comuna 2, Santa Marta, Magdalena.200 k is a shit price for Santa Marta. Fuck that.

Cbb19
02-12-23, 03:08
[Deleted by Admin]

So the studio is closed due to remodeling, but they were able to send somebody to my hotel room. According to WA the rate for 1 hour is 120 and nothing else was mention.

Quite on time a young, somewhat cute, but not beautiful girl arrived.

She didn't mind me being nakend and rubbed oil on me for 1 hour. She apparently does not no much about massages, but she tried to be consinstent.

The fun part was the erotic tension whether a handjob is inlcuded or she will offer it to me at the end.

Alas, neither materialized and so my tension turned into frustration. .

I didn't push anything as I thought, being naked is enough of a signal for somebody who is willing to earn a few extra bucks.

TomJackin
06-06-23, 19:02
Headed back to Colombia, but this time I'm going to Barranquilla and Santa Marta. I am looking for a 4-5 star hotel that is chica friendly. So I will post this in each section, sorry for the redundancy.

In Santa Marta, I read about Grand Marina Suites and the poster said it was chica friendly. In case it is not available, are there other options? Thanks to all that are willing to chime in on this topic!

TomJackin
07-17-23, 20:34
This section of this trip report covers basic information about Santa Marta and Barranquilla!

I have been to a few cities in Colombia, such as Cartagena, Medellin, and Cali, but I still wanted to visit a couple of other cities. This trip was split between Santa Marta and Barranquilla, three nights in each city.

Once again, I used World Travel 69's maps for both locations. I also consulted my travel friend, Mr. Enternational, and he filled in some missing gaps; always helpful.

Travel insurance:

I purchase travel insurance from Generali Global Assistance for around 160 bucks. Why? During these times, "Quien sabe?" I search for the policy that best fit my needs on Square Mouth.

Logistics:

Flight:

I flew on American Airlines, from San Diego to Miami, and then on to Barranquilla. The return flights were reversed.

Barranquilla was home base and I went on to Santa Marta from there for my first three nights.

Migration Form:

When I was checking in my bag with AA in San Diego, I was asked for my Migration Form to enter Colombia. I was not aware of this form and started searching for the website. This is the website: migracioncolombia. Gov. Co.

It is called CheckMig. There you need to fill out the immigration registration form 72 hours before your trip OR up to one hour before. It took me around 10 minutes to fill out the form and submit it. Once I did, within a few minutes, I received the document in my e-mail box. I showed the document to the AA agent and off I went to the security checkpoint. I did the same thing when I was leaving Colombia, but no one asked me for the document.

Immigration / Customs:

I blew through immigration and customs in Barranquilla around 1 pm. It took me less than 10 minutes to clear both.

Money:

On the Oanda exchange website, the exchange rate has been over 4000 to 1 for awhile. But, of course you will not get that rate at any exchange place within the country.

In the Barranquilla airport, there were two money exchange booths right next to each other. The exchange rates were not listed on neither one. Thus, I went to both of them and asked about their rates. One quoted me 1 US for 3600 COP and the other one quoted me 1 US for 3650 COP. It was an easy decision.

The next day in Santa Marta, I went to one of the exchange places in town and the rate was 1 US for 3800 COP. When I returned to Barranquilla, I just used ATMs.

To simplify things for me, I basically divided the prices in COP by four.

Weather:

It was hot and humid, but I knew that before I left. Every now and then, it rained like cats and putas.

Communication:

I now have the T-Mobile Go5 GPlus55 plan; no worries whatsoever.

Spanish:

I heard very little English spoken in Santa Marta and a little more in Barranquilla. If you go to those cities to conduct business, I'm sure more English is spoken. But if you are just a schmuck like me, chasing chicas and eating the local cuisine, there are very few English speakers; especially in strip clubs, casas, and all those other dirty places we visit.

Thus, if you plan to travel to Latin American countries, I highly recommend that you learn some Spanish. It is not that difficult and it opens up a whole new world!

The rest of this trip report is strictly about Santa Marta!

Transportation:

When I arrived in Barranquilla, I tried to use the inDrive app. I had no luck at the airport. Taxis were charging around 100 US to drive to Santa Marta. The cutie at the exchange booth helped me contact an inDrive driver. I was charge 60 US. The same driver picked me up in Santa Marta and brought me back to Barranquilla for the same price.

Uber did not exist in Santa Marta. There were hundreds of small yellow cabs with no meters all over the city. I used them and paid from 5000 to 10,000.

Logging:

I stayed at the Grand Marina Suites in one of their apartments. I had a great room on the 10th floor. It was pricy, but well worth the cost. Was it girl friendly? Absolutely, I brought in two escorts without any issues.

Restaurants:

I did a lot of research before I left and I was hoping to find local cuisine such as, ajlaco soup, chiguiro, and lechona. However some of those dishes are regional and I had trouble finding them. I did go out to some restaurants and here are my thoughts on the food scene:

Burkuka. Outstanding.

La Canoa Very good.

LamArt Very good.

La Muzzeria. Excellent.

To Go. Great hotdogs.

The street food venders were scattered throughout the city, especially around the parks.

Monger Venues:

Strip / table dance clubs:

In each club, I asked several questions and did my best to write the answers on my trusty note pad. Thus, if I am wrong with any of my notes, feel free to chime in with the correct information. I wrote down the prices of the cheapest beer and ficha.

Club: Dubai.

Cover: None.

Beer: 10,000.

Ficha: Same.

Sex: 250,000 for 30 minutes, 400,000 for an hour. Take out was 800,000 for TLN.

On Site: Yes.

Number of Chicas: 30, but was told 50 on weekends.

Quality of Chicas: Good to very hot.

Night / Time: Monday /10.

Comments: This was a very nice large club with lots of chicas, which included many hotties. I would have liked to visit the club on the weekend, but I left Thursday morning to Barranquilla.

Club: Banana.

Sex: 200,000 for 30 minutes plus 20,000 for the room. However, there was no set time because the two chicas I pulled from the club both agreed on an hour.

Number of Chicas: 30, but was told 50 on weekends.

Quality of Chicas: OK to hot. The club had something for everyone's taste. There were some chunky, not so chunky, and not chunky whatsoever in the mix.

Night / Time: Monday /11:30.

Comments: The club was down & sleazy; just my kind of place. I was there every night during my stay. The chicas seemed to change each night because I saw different girls each night, plus the ones that seemed to live in the club.

Club: Casa Loma (transversal 4 # 5-9, Rodadero).

Ficha: I think the same, but I was losing brain cells at that point.

Sex: 180,000 for 30 minutes, 320,000 for an hour.

Number of Chicas: 6.

Quality of Chicas: Very good to hot.

Night / Time: Tuesday /10:30.

Comments: One of the meseros in a restaurant told me about this place. It was a large house with a lot of empty space. I was approached by a hot blonde and the little sailor immediately fell in love. After a drink, we lived happily ever after, but it only seemed like an hour.

Club: Babiloria.

Sex: 10,000 for 30 minutes.

Number of Chicas: 4.

Quality of Chicas: OK to damn cute.

Night / Time: Wednesday /10:30.

Comments: As soon as I entered, I went through a long hallway. Then I entered this large empty area. Finally, there was a small lounge area with the chicas. I quickly grabbed the damn cute chica and we chatted for a bit. I decided to take one for the team and it worked out well. Yet, another down & dirty place; I liked it!

Other bars / clubs:

Old's Bar: I was told it was a great morning / afternoon place. It turned out, it was the Banana Bar! Same fucking place, but a different name. I refused to ask the logic behind the concept because I do not need to get any more confused than I already am! Walked in the place around 2 pm; nobody!

Coco Bongo: Closed.

Renobar: I was warned by many it was a dangerous place, and I ran out of time to go there anyway.

Street Girls:

Parque de LOS Novios: I walked around this park for three nights. I had this half-toothless street girl harassing my dumb ass each night. Other than that beauty, there were other girls scattered here and there throughout the park. None of them were decent looking; hence, I did not feel the need to talk to them.

Parque Bolivar: I hung out in this park for around an hour late Wednesday afternoon. There were a few decrepit women sitting on the benches and said Hi while I was walking by. I was too scared to stop and chat, so I just smiled and kept walking.

My thought is maybe the weekend would produce better results in both of these parks?

Escorts:

I pulled in two escorts from Mileroticos. One asked for 120,000 and the other asked for 150,000. Neither one were clock watchers. Maybe that was because I had tasty adult beverages in the apartment. I was pleased with each escort.

Tinder / Glambu: I wasted too much time on both apps! There were many responses, but no one followed through. I am done with those apps!

Final thoughts on Santa Marta:

It was a seeking putas and eating great food trip. I thought the city was safe and I never felt threaten in any manner. Would I ever return to Santa Marta? Yes, the small city kept me occupied during my three nights and had a good amount of monger options as well. Overall, I had a great time! Would I recommend it to other mongers? Absolutely!

Como siempre, Solo mis dos pinche pesos, por supuesto!

John Clayton
07-18-23, 03:58
This section of this trip report covers basic information about Santa Marta and Barranquilla!
...Thank you for doing god's work. You are a true explorer (and an exceptional photographer!

PussyRiot
07-19-23, 04:55
Final thoughts on Santa Marta:

It was a seeking putas and eating great food trip. I thought the city was safe and I never felt threaten in any manner. Would I ever return to Santa Marta? Yes, the small city kept me occupied during my three nights and had a good amount of monger options as well. Overall, I had a great time! Would I recommend it to other mongers? Absolutely!

Como siempre, Solo mis dos pinche pesos, por supuesto!Great report as usual.

Previous other reports suggested Santa Marta isn't a great mongering spot so surprise to hear about your positive experiences.

Heard local Colombians rather go to Santa Marta than Cartagena due to the cost so might have to check this place out.

Mr Enternational
07-19-23, 11:38
Great report as usual.

Previous other reports suggested Santa Marta isn't a great mongering spot so surprise to hear about your positive experiences.YMMV. You have to realize that Tomjackin knows how to make his own fun and will go to almost any length to do it and is able to work with what he is given. Someone sitting around waiting for fun to happen to them or expecting paradise will not have the same results.

Arthur62
07-22-23, 23:24
I would like to rent a boat, without pilot if that's an option. Has anyone tried renting a dinghy or small motorboat or jet ski for about 4 hours?

Any reliable rental place to recommend?

Thanks.

MongerHunger
07-23-23, 07:16
Previous other reports suggested Santa Marta isn't a great mongering spot

You couldn't tell that negative report about Santa Marta was biased and exaggerated? I wouldn't believe half of it or more.

TomJackin
07-25-23, 20:01
You couldn't tell that negative report about Santa Marta was biased and exaggerated? I wouldn't believe half of it or more.My guess is you have been there and have more information. So please share with the board your experiences in Santa Marta.

And please post one of your non-biased and not exaggerated trip reports, if you even have one.

JustTK
07-26-23, 18:52
My guess is you have been there and have more information. So please share with the board your experiences in Santa Marta.
I really enjoy santa marta too although I have not spent much time there recently. There is plenty to do and quite a few chica options. Hope to be back there very soon. I can confirm all girls are rated 1-10 , assuming you use a 10 point rating scale.

Arthur62
08-23-23, 18:27
This time I wanted to organize something different, so I spent a couple of weeks identifying a "supposedly" very low mileage young girl on Tinder. She is an 18-year-old, 47 kg, 160 cm light Morena with a sweet teenage body. Yes, this time it was exactly what I wanted. She lives in Pereira and her mother didn't want to let her travel before evaluating me. Ok, a day wasted for the Miami-Pereira flight on Saturday, then night meeting with the girl (no sex). Next day (Sunday) lunch with mama`and at 3 pm flight to Santa Marta. BTW, it was her first time in an aircraft. The girl was exactly how I wanted her in terms of body structure, but too shy. We went to the Grand Marina Suites, nice apartment with 2 restroom (Book it from their site because it is cheaper 350 mil night) After our shower and dinner, I wanted to test her. I put good music for relaxing, went to the bed. A bad sign is that she avoided kissing. Ok, lets try to break the ice, you cannot expect that a first timer behave like a porn expert. I massaged her slowly while she was on her back, but she kept her legs almost completely closed. Ok, I turned her on her belly, and surprise: she was so wet on her thigh with a large wet mark on the blanket. Baby, you like it, but you shy. I had with me a good vibrator I bought in Amazon exactly for this purpose. It is a device that looks small and quiet, but it has a vibration that no girl can resist. She was on her back again, and I started slowly moving around her clit. She had 40 minutes of orgasms, one after the other. I didn't remember what a 18 yo body is capable of. I was so horny that when I put my joystick inside her, I could resist only a little time before exploding. Next morning, second session. She was less shy, she opened her legs with no issue and let me play on the clit with the vibrator, and on the G spot with 2 fingers. Long story short, she had a first squirt that was amazing, leaving her in trance, shaking and vocal. I kept going with no rest and 10 minutes after a second squirt. She had no more energy, and I took her bare in four leg position. Later I asked, baby, are you on birth control right? Answer, no, I never took anything like that, who do you think I'm?

Well, you might think that after this beginning, the week was great, indeed it was a shit! That evening I had 39 see (102.2 F) and my covid test was clearly positive. Shit, 3 vaccines, one covid, and this is my second one, the god of mongers forgot my? Next day 39.5 see=103.2. But I took some pills to reduce it and to go eating something. In the pharmacy I bought a Post-day pill for my little princess, and a Paracodina bottle for my coughing. I want to make the story short the story short. On Friday I felt good enough to have sex, but she was in her period caused by the Post Day. I had to predict this side effect, but the temperature made my brain weak. I changed my return ticket (it was an open one with united points) got a ticket for and adios. She was a kind nurse, but I want a hot lover. I cannot blame her for that. Staying with a 61 yo sick with covid is not a great experience. Damage: 350 per day, excluding days on traveling, and something around 800 in presents. She was happy, I felt strange, so close to a great experience, but stopped by covid.

Sorry no pics from me, I want to protect her privacy, but you might find her in Tinder.

Question for the expert monger: what to do when, after a night of sex, she candidly tells you she is not on birth control?

I did like restaurant Lulo. Try the Ceviche de cammarones, it is wonderful.

For the morning breakfast, a cafe granizao along with a fruit salad at the hotel swimming pool is great. Another option is 5 minutes walking to Ikaro.

I could give hints about which pharmacy is better. But I'm sure you don't care this.

Bank and Cajero: Davivienda CL 22 close to cr 1 see. For traveling I always use my Charles Schwab debit, which covers for the additional costs and fee, but doesn't protect you if you accept the change rate proposed by Davivienda and other banks. As usual, the rule is to click on "refuse the proposed change rate" at this point the change rate is the one of the card, which was never worst that the one in Google.

Gabacho
08-23-23, 22:35
This time I wanted to organize something different, so I spent a couple of weeks identifying a "supposedly" very low mileage young girl on Tinder. She is an 18-year-old, 47 kg, 160 cm light Morena with a sweet teenage body. Yes, this time it was exactly what I wanted. She lives in Pereira and her mother didn't want to let her travel before evaluating me. Ok, a day wasted for the Miami-Pereira flight on Saturday, then night meeting with the girl (no sex). Next day (Sunday) lunch with mama`and at 3 pm flight to Santa Marta. BTW, it was her first time in an aircraft. The girl was exactly how I wanted her in terms of body structure, but too shy. We went to the Grand Marina Suites, nice apartment with 2 restroom (Book it from their site because it is cheaper 350 mil night) After our shower and dinner, I wanted to test her. I put good music for relaxing, went to the bed. A bad sign is that she avoided kissing. Ok, lets try to break the ice, you cannot expect that a first timer behave like a porn expert. I massaged her slowly while she was on her back, but she kept her legs almost completely closed. Ok, I turned her on her belly, and surprise: she was so wet on her thigh with a large wet mark on the blanket. Baby, you like it, but you shy. I had with me a good vibrator I bought in Amazon exactly for this purpose. It is a device that looks small and quiet, but it has a vibration that no girl can resist. She was on her back again, and I started slowly moving around her clit. She had 40 minutes of orgasms, one after the other. I didn't remember what a 18 yo body is capable of. I was so horny that when I put my joystick inside her, I could resist only a little time before exploding. Next morning, second session. She was less shy, she opened her legs with no issue and let me play on the clit with the vibrator, and on the G spot with 2 fingers. Long story short, she had a first squirt that was amazing, leaving her in trance, shaking and vocal. I kept going with no rest and 10 minutes after a second squirt. She had no more energy, and I took her bare in four leg position. Later I asked, baby, are you on birth control right? Answer, no, I never took anything like that, who do you think I'm?

Well, you might think that after this beginning, the week was great, indeed it was a shit! That evening I had 39 see (102.2 F) and my covid test was clearly positive. Shit, 3 vaccines, one covid, and this is my second one, the god of mongers forgot my? Next day 39.5 see=103.2. But I took some pills to reduce it and to go eating something. In the pharmacy I bought a Post-day pill for my little princess, and a Paracodina bottle for my coughing. I want to make the story short the story short...She sounds delicious. Tinder in Pereira??

To answer your question the best thing you can do is to have a vasectomy done beforehand, then it wouldn't matter if she's on birth control pills or not.

Sorry to hear about your covid.

I've been to Santa Marta twice and had a great time both trips.

I stayed at the Sol Inn hotel right by the malecón on cra 1 and calle 22 if I remember correctly.

Anyways thanks for the report.

JjBee62
08-24-23, 17:07

Well, you might think that after this beginning, the week was great, indeed it was a shit! That evening I had 39 see (102.2 F) and my covid test was clearly positive. Shit, 3 vaccines, one covid, and this is my second one, the god of mongers forgot my? Next day 39.5 see=103.2. But I took some pills to reduce it and to go eating something. In the pharmacy I bought a Post-day pill for my little princess, and a Paracodina bottle for my coughing. I want to make the story short the story short. On Friday I felt good enough to have sex, but she was in her period caused by the Post Day. I had to predict this side effect, but the temperature made my brain weak. I changed my return ticket (it was an open one with united points) got a ticket for and adios. She was a kind nurse, but I want a hot lover. I cannot blame her for that. Staying with a 61 yo sick with covid is not a great experience. Damage: 350 per day, excluding days on traveling, and something around 800 in presents. She was happy, I felt strange, so close to a great experience, but stopped by covid.

Sorry no pics from me, I want to protect her privacy, but you might find her in Tinder.

Question for the expert monger: what to do when, after a night of sex, she candidly tells you she is not on birth control?

I did like restaurant Lulo. Try the Ceviche de cammarones, it is wonderful.

For the morning breakfast, a cafe granizao along with a fruit salad at the hotel swimming pool is great. Another option is 5 minutes walking to Ikaro.

I could give hints about which pharmacy is better. But I'm sure you don't care this.

Bank and Cajero: Davivienda CL 22 close to cr 1 see. For traveling I always use my Charles Schwab debit, which covers for the additional costs and fee, but doesn't protect you if you accept the change rate proposed by Davivienda and other banks. As usual, the rule is to click on "refuse the proposed change rate" at this point the change rate is the one of the card, which was never worst that the one in Google.The answer to your question is that you ask before. Your description is of a girl who has limited or no sexual experience, in a predominantly Catholic country. Your basic assumption should always be that she is not going to be on birth control. Proceed accordingly.

JjBee62
08-24-23, 18:05
Date: August 18-21.

Getting there: I drove, just over 14 hours to reach the airport area, where I stayed at an Ayenda hotel, opposite side of the traffic circle from the road to the airport. Just over 12 hours for the return trip.

Companions: My girlfriend and her sister had arrived Wednesday night and were staying at a hotel close to the Marina and Parque de LOS Novios area.

Accomodations: After girls finished their final certification dives in the morning we moved to an Airbnb on the hill above Taganga. 3 bed, 2. 5 bath, 2 level house with 2 huge balconies and outdoor hot tub, great view, little private beach. Total cost $364. Air conditioning in each bedroom and living room, well equipped kitchen, locked, gated parking and security system. Guest friendly.

Weather is hot and humid. Outside the tourist areas, most of Santa Marta and Taganga are pretty trashy. Piles of garbage are common and stray dogs, along with stray dog shit, can be seen everywhere. When it rains the streets flood. Flies and other insects are a problem.

Only took 2 taxis, to and from Taganga, from the house. The 1 to Taganga was fine. The 1 back to the house claimed he had no idea where we were talking about, or how to get there, even though there's only 1 road. I had to tell him about 10 times to take the road to Santa Marta. Driving in Santa Marta sucks. Lots of narrow, one way streets with insufficient parking.

The best feature of Santa Marta, IMO is the area around Parque de LOS Novios. Restaurants to satisfy almost any palate, and lots of people. At night the temperature is bearable. Definitely worth checking out. Sorry I can't give any info on the p4 p. Ate at El Mexican and Marrakech. I'd recommend them.

Diving in Santa Marta and Taganga is pretty good. Price for a 2 tank dive, with all rental equipment was 200 k. Other shops prices vary. There had been recent heavy rain so conditions weren't ideal. Took a night dive as well for $60 each.

Took a boat trip from Taganga to Parque Tayrona. Got charged 150 k per person, plus park entrance fee, 75 k for tourists, 35 k for residents. Pretty sure I paid a hefty gringo tax. Boat takes 1 hour 20 minutes each way, unless it runs out of gas. Add 40 minutes to the return trip. Bring a cushion. My ass is still sore. Also bring plenty of water.

Beaches of Parque Tayrona are nice. Walk west from the drop off point at Cabo San Juan, take the little trail and you get to a less traveled beach. At the west end, take another little trail to get to a more secluded and nicer beach. Each trail is an easy 10 minute walk. Both of these beaches are nude beaches. There are no vendors, no touts, nothing other than surf and sand and the trees that line the beach. Where the boats drop off there's a restaurant and place that serves drinks. Food is, as expected, expensive, but decent.

Most of the drive to and from Santa Marta is the best you'll find in Colombia. From the area around Barrancabermeja to the coast on highway 45 is mostly straight and flat, with many sections of 4 lane with 100 kmh speed limits. Even before that section, there are several areas with passing lanes in the mountains. There's 1 long, 4. 2 km tunnel. There are 10 tolls to pay average around 12 k each. Beware of speed traps. I got caught by 1 and the clearly stated bribe was 500 k. Gas stations and restaurants are plentiful. Gas was cheaper in the more remote gas stations. Prices ran from 11.7 k to 14.8 k per gallon.

Cheaper and better to fly there, although having a car added some convenience. Lots of lodging and food options. I think it's worth a visit.

The Tall Man
08-25-23, 16:32
Date: August 18-21.

Getting there: I drove, just over 14 hours to reach the airport area, where I stayed at an Ayenda hotel, opposite side of the traffic circle from the road to the airport. Just over 12 hours for the return trip.

Companions: My girlfriend and her sister had arrived Wednesday night and were staying at a hotel close to the Marina and Parque de LOS Novios area.

Accomodations: After girls finished their final certification dives in the morning we moved to an Airbnb on the hill above Taganga. 3 bed, 2. 5 bath, 2 level house with 2 huge balconies and outdoor hot tub, great view, little private beach. Total cost $364. Air conditioning in each bedroom and living room, well equipped kitchen, locked, gated parking and security system. Guest friendly.

Weather is hot and humid. Outside the tourist areas, most of Santa Marta and Taganga are pretty trashy. Piles of garbage are common and stray dogs, along with stray dog shit, can be seen everywhere. When it rains the streets flood. Flies and other insects are a problem.

Only took 2 taxis, to and from Taganga, from the house. The 1 to Taganga was fine. The 1 back to the house claimed he had no idea where we were talking about, or how to get there, even though there's only 1 road. I had to tell him about 10 times to take the road to Santa Marta. Driving in Santa Marta sucks. Lots of narrow, one way streets with insufficient parking..Let me understand this, you paid $364. USD for a weekend Airbnb in Taganga?

The Tall Man.

JjBee62
08-26-23, 00:10
Let me understand this, you paid $364. USD for a weekend Airbnb in Taganga?

The Tall Man.What's difficult to understand? If you are unable to understand something that is clearly stated, there's nothing I can do to help you.

However, I'll explain it again, in the hope that whatever is restricting blood flow to your brain, clears up.

A 3 bedroom, 2. 5 bath, gated, air conditioned house, with a private beach, 2 full balconies, hot tub and all the stuff needed in a house for a 3 day rental, with cleaning fee included, cost $364.

I could have rented a dinky shack without air conditioning, or a cramped hotel room for much less. However, two things come to mind:

1. I wanted a nice, private house, with a balcony, a hot tub, a view, secure parking and plenty of space.

2. I'm not on a desperately tight budget where I have to constantly consider every peso spent. Even with such unthinkable extravagance my trio came in $750 under budget.

Still confused?

JustTK
08-29-23, 19:58
Even with such unthinkable extravagance my trio came in $750 under budget.

Still confused?Now I am confused. You had a trio w your GF and her sister? Nice going! Haha.

Jake112
10-01-23, 20:53
I have been in SM for a week and been struggling mongering wise. I have very basic Spanish. This is my first time in Colombia. I found some good casas in Medellin. Good quality girls and they didn't mind my lack of language! I went to Ellas Erotic 4 times in one week and had a great catch 3 out of 4 times!

Are there any good casas in SM? I have walked around Centro a fair bit and there seem to be barely any decent girls. Plus I am not sure how safe it is? Around Parque Novios, its hard to find any decent looking girls! I like my airbnb but it has a strict no guest policy. So for the street ones (even if I find a decent one), are there any good clean love hotels I could use?

Is it just me or SM a bit of a challenge from a mongering perspective?

Thanks!

Gabacho
10-08-23, 02:44
I have been in SM for a week and been struggling mongering wise. I have very basic Spanish. This is my first time in Colombia. I found some good casas in Medellin. Good quality girls and they didn't mind my lack of language! I went to Ellas Erotic 4 times in one week and had a great catch 3 out of 4 times!

Are there any good casas in SM? I have walked around Centro a fair bit and there seem to be barely any decent girls. Plus I am not sure how safe it is? Around Parque Novios, its hard to find any decent looking girls! I like my airbnb but it has a strict no guest policy. So for the street ones (even if I find a decent one), are there any good clean love hotels I could use?

Thanks!Go to parque de LOS novios (in front of the Bob Marley bar) around 6 pm and walk around that and thru the park you will find some pretty decent SGs there. But prices are higher than in Medellin. I was there 2 years ago and they were all starting out at 80 k cop some even said 100 k cop.

World Travel 69
10-08-23, 23:07
This might help:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1_nX67UxTcFP-1XJogY7IBumSY97shYxt&ll=11.192763799071312%2C-74.20962805&z=12

Thanks!

Sinbad76
11-02-23, 00:42
Hello everyone,

I am planning to go to Santa Marta soon for the first time. I have read a few pages here but I am none the wiser.

I was wondering if there are clubs or bars where you can have a drink and pick up girls like you have in other cities, I heard there is such a bar in Santa Marta called Banana.

Are there any more bars or how are things going there?

Thanks in advance!!

Tomasb
11-02-23, 23:11
I have been to Bananas several times in the past. YMWV for sure. The last few times the talent was quite dismal but did take a stunner out of there about 12 yrs ago. Other bars are regular bars up the street from Parque Novia, which is more or less behind Bananas. There are several bars but no P4P as far as I could tell.

Hello everyone,

I am planning to go to Santa Marta soon for the first time. I have read a few pages here but I am none the wiser.

I was wondering if there are clubs or bars where you can have a drink and pick up girls like you have in other cities, I heard there is such a bar in Santa Marta called Banana.

Are there any more bars or how are things going there?

Thanks in advance!!

BlueChange
11-03-23, 06:22
I have been to Bananas several times in the past. YMWV for sure. The last few times the talent was quite dismal but did take a stunner out of there about 12 yrs ago. Other bars are regular bars up the street from Parque Novia, which is more or less behind Bananas. There are several bars but no P4P as far as I could tell.Facts, Santa Marta has some gems here and there but Bananas fell off. I did get a really fly Vennie once and a non pro coasteno with HUGE tits. Seriously the girls in Santa Marta have the most amazing HUGE natural perky tits. I still talk wit one from today that I met in 2018 just dancing at a club.

YOull have much better non pro action then pro action tehre to be honest. Also, out of all the places in Colombia to go this is pooorest feeling one.

Side note please DO NOT DRINK THE WATER!

Even when brushign your teeth!! YOu will get the WORST parasite. Even locals that drink the water there get sick. Youll be out of commisson for 4 days with projectile vomiting and diaerha till you feel like you will die!

Gabacho
11-03-23, 15:24
Facts, Santa Marta has some gems here and there but Bananas fell off. I did get a really fly Vennie once and a non pro coasteno with HUGE tits. Seriously the girls in Santa Marta have the most amazing HUGE natural perky tits. I still talk wit one from today that I met in 2018 just dancing at a club.

YOull have much better non pro action then pro action tehre to be honest. Also, out of all the places in Colombia to go this is pooorest feeling one.

Even when brushign your teeth!! YOu will get the WORST parasite. Even locals that drink the water there get sick. Youll be out of commisson for 4 days with projectile vomiting and diaerha till you feel like you will die!I've been to Santa Marta twice and will be returning for my third trip next month. The last time I was there was in October 2021. I brought my own Chica with me from Medellin and stayed at the solo inn and mainly went to the various different beaches and restaurants and to playa grande in taganga. I did see quite a few good looking SGs around the parque de novios área in the evenings but I didn't partake since I had a Chica with me that was pretty much like a novia.

Anyways on this upcoming trip I'll be there solo and plan on checking out the street action around parque del LOS novios and parque bolivar in the evenings and spending my days at the beach drinking beers and soaking up sunlight with intermediate dips in the cool (but not cold) ocean waters. I also want to try to fuxk some of those black costeña women that offer massages at the beaches. I saw a very doable one at playa rodadero or playa blanca or whatever (the two beaches in rodadero that are connected by a flimsy bridge) during my very first visit there.

Also I wouldn't say Santa Marta is the poorest feeling city in all of Colombia. The Venezuelan border towns feel much poorer especially Cucuta and la parada, and although I've never been I've heard and seen videos of Maicao which looks like it is probably the poorest city in all of Colombia.

Santa Marta on the other hand is a nice beach resort city that is more popular among Colombian vacationers and foreign backpackers than it is being overrun with passport bros and rich foreign tourists such as Cartagena. It's like a more laid back, less expensive, less touts bothering you (with the exception of the rodadero area) version of Cartagena.

I have fond memories of Santa Marta from my two previous visits. Great beaches, great restaurants, nice hotels, nice people, and lots of warm sunshine. Not to mention the shrimp ceviche.

World Travel 69
11-09-23, 16:57
Ere is a photo of the Area:

This might help:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1_nX67UxTcFP-1XJogY7IBumSY97shYxt&ll=11.192763799071312%2C-74.20962805&z=12

World Travel 69
01-29-24, 05:42
Ask why the ISG bosses are not allowing me to giving You that information to give to You?

You Paid for THAT for the Information!

/

Ere is a photo of the Area:.

Phuket90
01-30-24, 00:05
Facts, Santa Marta has some gems here and there but Bananas fell off. I did get a really fly Vennie once and a non pro coasteno with HUGE tits. Seriously the girls in Santa Marta have the most amazing HUGE natural perky tits. I still talk wit one from today that I met in 2018 just dancing at a club.

Even when brushign your teeth!! YOu will get the WORST parasite. Even locals that drink the water there get sick. Youll be out of commisson for 4 days with projectile vomiting and diaerha till you feel like you will die!Never drink the water in the tropics. Oh my god, was using it for brushing my teeth and felt sick and very dizzy. Chick told me that some tiendas fill up the bottles with this water.