PDA

View Full Version : KOS in Tijuana

King of Sluts
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

King of Sluts
09-18-06, 01:13
Tijuana is a complete dump, with overpriced hoes, but is at least cheaper than san diego sluuuts. Watch your car, police will ticket you for no reason. Police will seacrch for reasons to get you for money. I am not a fan of tijuana, even though it is close to san diego. Many of the girls that work in tijuana are from the city of rosarito, they are dirt poor as see us gringos coming from miles away for that ass.

KOS

One Wing Low
09-18-06, 10:15
Go to Tijuana to make serious money.

I've met chicas from just about every state and District Federale of Mexico.

There are a large number of good looking chicas from Vera Cruz, Guadalajara and DF. Mexican chicas are very good looking, nice, clean, sweet, honest, loving...unlike the dumb fucking arrogant bitches in the US. I am very impressed.

I found a few chicas in the 8 to 10 in beauty who treat me like a good friend each time I came to TJ fo rvisits. Thats a lot better than most GF I ever had in the US.

Fuck the money-grabbing US bitches. I am moving to Tijuana so I can be closer heaven.

Tijuana is a complete dump, with overpriced hoes, but is at least cheaper than san diego sluuuts. Watch your car, police will ticket you for no reason. Police will seacrch for reasons to get you for money. I am not a fan of tijuana, even though it is close to san diego. Many of the girls that work in tijuana are from the city of rosarito, they are dirt poor as see us gringos coming from miles away for that ass.

KOS

Country John
09-21-06, 22:11

KOS

You must have had some problems in TJ. Anyone with any amount of time there would be able to see through your post easily. Perhaps you want to debate.

If you are hanging with expensive hoes then that's one of your problems. You need to look around a bit. Ther are some very reasonably priced delightful creatures in TJ. Sounds like your negotiation skills need work.

Police usually have a reason to ticket, I never met anyone who actually agreed with a ticket anywhere, Mexico or Stateside. If you fuck up and the police grab you then you can usually buy your way out for $20. if you know what you're doing. Try that Stateside and see what happens.

Police can search you just because they want to. Under their legal system it's perfectly OK. What did you do to draw attention to yourself? TJ cops are among the lowest paid in the profession. If they can make a quick $20. from you because you ignored a stop sign, or cross walk red then whack yourself for giving them the opportunity to shake you down.

You know, I hear people [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and moan about TJ all the time. Most of the time they brought the shit down on themselves. Sometimes they are just picked for a hit at random and while this does happen, the cops are smart enough to take advantage of an OPPORTUNITY when it's presented to them.

Once you learn how things wotk in TJ you can decide for yourself if you are going to play the game. If you don't play the game then you can expect problems. Playing the game is simple. Work at it.

Country John

Rush 2112
09-21-06, 23:10
CJ,

Great post. Too bad you had to waste your time writing it. KOS is a socially challenged moron who has never had anything nice to say about anyone, anything, or any place. He calls all blacks ugly, worthless, lazy ni**gers, while at the same time he admits he is black. Right Snowflake?

King of Sluts
09-22-06, 23:03
Gentleman,

I am not black, I am the farthest thing from black. I have black people working for me, but no, I am not black at all. I am not a snowflake. I am the King of Sluts, one of the finnest mongers who knows where to find the women the hottest women in the world for cheap prices. And tijuana is defineitely not one of them. Mexican women are disgusting, fat sloths just like rush2112. I am not a fan of mexican women, girls from Venezuela are much hotter.

The only advantage of tijuana is that you do not have to fly to a destination to bang, you just drive 30 minutes south of san diego and you can monger. I like the fact that it is close, but come on, tijuana is a mexican dump with semi attractive women.

Rush2112- I am not a snowflake, maybe you are black and offended by my words, but I am very very white, my head niggger.

KOS

King of Sluts
10-05-06, 16:53
All the cops in tijuana become cops so that they have authority to take the gringo money, it is a business that they love. Being a cop in Mexico is a business, they live to take our money.

KOS

Country John
10-17-06, 18:23
Eveyone is entitled to their own delusions of grandeur and to be legends in their own minds. It is very possible that KOS is one, maybe not.

Being one is a very lonely place indeed because you become burdened by fixed ideas and as such are cut off from the fruits of observation and sharing. People actually notice this and don't like it. They might not express it but i'ts like having bad breath, people notice. With some it's a waste of time to even bring it up, they're not worth the time or trouble and neither is their friendship.

People generally develope ideas and opinions about things based on personal experience. In the land of YMMV (which would include the entire planet earth), it is not uncommon that one might have a different experience, or have a different opinion from one who would have you believe that he is somehow superior to you, has more experience or has an opinion that would invalidate yours because he is "smarter" somehow, irrespective of what color he might happen to be.

It is an "index" of the "case" of the person so infected, so that you can learn directly from them who you are dealing with and thereby be unaffected by their behavior. The ease with which they "blow things off" is another tell tale. Nothing "matters," especially what you think. "Whatever," would be one of their favorite responses. The real tragedy is when they actually believe their own bullshit.

I don't know KOS personally (or at least I don't think so) but I know people who behave similarly to KOS. Believe me they are "nothing special" and at the end of the day they are no different from you or me except that they are of course a legend, a legend in their own mind.

Be safe and be nice.
Country John

King of Sluts
10-21-06, 00:51
Rabo Verde had a tough time in tijuana, the cops need money for the family of there twenty illegit kids with twenty girls. It is true hunting season and it is going to get worse, remember, you are under mxican laws, they can do what they want to do with you, be careful out there.

Well Country John, you sound like you are walking around in a corn field and you are lost. Your analysis sucks my asss, it is worthless. I do not think a country boy should be talking shit to a city boy. You country boys are from anotehr world, and need to stop sucking those cows off without filtering the milk, because you are messed up.

Country John
10-24-06, 05:18
Rabo Verde had a tough time in tijuana, the cops need money for the family of there twenty illegit kids with twenty girls. It is true hunting season and it is going to get worse, remember, you are under mxican laws, they can do what they want to do with you, be careful out there.

They probably need money because there is usually a long gift list and little cash. There are other reasons for the many checkpoints however. The 20 kids with twenty girls statement is obviously an exaggeration. Yes, be careful out there.

Well Country John, you sound like you are walking around in a corn field and you are lost. Your analysis sucks my asss, it is worthless. I do not think a country boy should be talking shit to a city boy. You country boys are from anotehr world, and need to stop sucking those cows off without filtering the milk, because you are messed up.

You know what? I actually expected this sort of garbage because I figured I would strike a nerve, pretty much confirms what I thought. I usually don't get involved in flaming but I will comment that the only part of the city that you could be from is the city sewer. Don't give yourself too much credit, you must have had to dig down deep to come up with that garbage.

Posters should be wary of the type that can only flame, they usually make up most of what they post, and people like that think about themselves when they masterbate. Let the legend live on.

Sheesh......

Country John

King of Sluts
10-29-06, 01:38
Country John,

I am glad that you expected that kind of garbage from me, it was not garbage, it was actual truth about you and your country boys. Do you where a cowboy hat with boots? I love it country boy. You nieve country boys are so stupid and dress like fags.

There are tons of mexican hoes in tijuana, but the police are looking for easy money at this time of the year. It is the time for x mas and the latins want to steal money from you, to pay for gifts for their children, it is sick but true. How can the mexican *****s who charge for 70 dollars a hour really like a country boy, they must laugh when you walk into a club. You country fuuucks are really a bunch of a holes. Hey country boy, what are you doing in san diego, you should be in Kansas with your boys, you fag country boys like to screw around on the farm.

Kos (the legend)

Country John
10-31-06, 07:03
Country John,

I am glad that you expected that kind of garbage from me, it was not garbage, it was actual truth about you and your country boys. Do you where a cowboy hat with boots? I love it country boy. You nieve country boys are so stupid and dress like fags.

There are tons of mexican hoes in tijuana, but the police are looking for easy money at this time of the year. It is the time for x mas and the latins want to steal money from you, to pay for gifts for their children, it is sick but true. How can the mexican *****s who charge for 70 dollars a hour really like a country boy, they must laugh when you walk into a club. You country fuuucks are really a bunch of a holes. Hey country boy, what are you doing in san diego, you should be in Kansas with your boys, you fag country boys like to screw around on the farm.

Kos (the legend)

The police are looking for easy money all year 'round. It's just that this time of the year brings more pressure because of the increased demand on their wallets. It doesn't mean you have to deal differently with them. You still should not pay, but just be aware of the pressure on THEM to put the pressure on you!

Now, as for this "legend," you post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. If assholes could fly, you'd be living at the airport. As for screwing around on the farm, you would be living proof that it is a fact.

Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple. You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the ass, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'.

If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. You are nastier than a five-dollar ***** getting a shit enema. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't have an intellect rivaled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother.

In closing, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and bore others, that you summon all your might, and resist.

Now Be Safe and Be Nice
Country John

King of Sluts
11-06-06, 20:14
Hey Country Boy,

I am mesemerized by your intelect, but lets stick to the reason why we are in this whole thread. It is talk about women and to give fellow mongers information on where to find them in world or the U.S. You are a newbie on the board, so i am going to cut you some slack. Due to the fact that your as smart as monkey shiit, I will take your lack of knowledge as a sign of stupidity. I will cut you a break. But if you were around long enough, like I have for the last five years, you would know to step away. I will trash you in a flame war. All you have to do is look at the threads of "I Love Sluts", and "King Of Sluts" in the past, you will see that I have been involved in tons and tons of flame wars. And I win them all, or the other person just gives up. I actually have become friends with some of the guys that i was involved with flame wars. But in the end, your just a stupid country fuuuck redneck.

Kos

Country John
11-08-06, 05:52
Hey Country Boy,

I am mesemerized by your intelect, but lets stick to the reason why we are in this whole thread. It is talk about women and to give fellow mongers information on where to find them in world or the U.S. You are a newbie on the board, so i am going to cut you some slack. Due to the fact that your as smart as monkey shiit, I will take your lack of knowledge as a sign of stupidity. I will cut you a break. But if you were around long enough, like I have for the last five years, you would know to step away. I will trash you in a flame war. All you have to do is look at the threads of "I Love Sluts", and "King Of Sluts" in the past, you will see that I have been involved in tons and tons of flame wars. And I win them all, or the other person just gives up. I actually have become friends with some of the guys that i was involved with flame wars. But in the end, your just a stupid country fuuuck redneck.

Kos

My friend, if you are the king of anything, you are the King of Stupid. Just keep stepping on that pump you use to inflate your otherwise pea-sized brain of yours and maybe you might pump something else in there besides hot air. Perhaps a fly's brain might make it in and you'll be 100% better off as a result.

You obviously consider your broad vocabulary as one of your greatest assets, I can tell you had to dig down real deep in that last post. You used big words like "involved," "mesemerized," and "shiit." I'm impressed. Maybe someday you can go out in public instead of being stuck inside that shithole of a life you must have; where you think of yourself as the "King" of anything.

Engaging you in a flame war would be like calling a dumb person stupid, so I'll spare you the embarrasment, and the members here the boredom because quite frankly, everyone knows your posts are nothing but fantasy, it's all made up. In fact, I'd like to hear from one other member of this board who will verify that you actually had sex with a woman.

So spare us the empty claims of greatness, the attempts to paint your self as anything other than what you really are -a big fat zero.

Now back to the ladies.

Country John

King of Sluts
11-15-06, 17:25
Country Boy,

We are here to discuss women and tijuana, not argue. Tijuana does get the most girls of any city in mexico in which the girls are from all over mexico, no doubt about that. But there are many gems in Rosarito, south of tijuana. There are many gems there that are no prostitutes. But if you are country boy, you better stick to prostitution. Country John, WHy don't you move back to Kansas with your buddies? I mean you are in city limits, meaning you are out of your league. You belong in Kansas at the bar with toothless women who like to blow guys with little diicks like you. You country fuuucks always wear those hats with those boots, you guys are real lowlife rednecks. I heard guys that are from the country like to fuck cows, just what I heard?

KOS(the Legend of south +central america)

Country John
11-16-06, 06:18
Country Boy,

We are here to discuss women and tijuana, not argue. Tijuana does get the most girls of any city in mexico in which the girls are from all over mexico, no doubt about that. But there are many gems in Rosarito, south of tijuana. There are many gems there that are no prostitutes. But if you are country boy, you better stick to prostitution. Country John, WHy don't you move back to Kansas with your buddies? I mean you are in city limits, meaning you are out of your league. You belong in Kansas at the bar with toothless women who like to blow guys with little diicks like you. You country fuuucks always wear those hats with those boots, you guys are real lowlife rednecks. I heard guys that are from the country like to fuck cows, just what I heard?

KOS(the Legend of south +central america)

Yes, this is a thread about the girls in Tijuana and the girls in the sex trade, we should limit our posts to the ptopic of discussion. Girls in Rosarito have nothing on Tijuana girls. And you are quite right. The girls come here from all over the country.

Well now me and the fellers were her chawin bacca and reading the papers about you high falutin city slickers down there where all the girls are and when we read your post, we realized that you must be a relation to that feller Monty Zooma, ain't he a legend? That feller that gives everbody the shits what with his revenge or whatever it is? Now that makes sense. Now that's one fucked up legend if you ask me and the boys.

Now this is "just what I heard," but ain't it true that the stinky broads that can't cut it so close to the border end up on the third string paying their dues by fucking mexican guys for nuthin in Rosarito?? And maybe if they do reeeeeal good, they'll let 'em back up north to take care of the gringos with the money? When us country folk want to fuck cows, that's where we go...Rosarito! Maybe that's what you mean, because up here we got them there "happy cows."

And just one more thing slick, you walked in on Grandma Night when you were here, you ain't supposed to be going out to no bars on Grandma night. We all wondered who the little dick was they were talking about, I guess it was you. They all got their teeth back in now and can't wait to see you again.

Any girl in TJ should know about the "grand ole' trouser smile" of the country boys up north. They know what it's like to be handled by a real out-doorsman who can rope, ride, punch doggies and wrangle. We don't get all excited over colored socks or fancy watches like you slickers do, and the girlys know what a real grip feels like.

So shrink back down in that comfy chair of yours a dream up some more stuff. We're all having a good laugh up here around the campfire.

Country John

King of Sluts
11-26-06, 01:51
Mongers,

Beware of them TJ cops, they are hungry. The closer it gets to X-mas, the hungrier they get and will rob you blind. Most mexican police, or should I say latin American police are crooked and looking for the payoff. The cops are nasty. I remember in Tijuana once cops telling me that I need a Mexican drivers license to drive in Tijuana, they said I needed to call a friend to come pick up my car. I said fu and gave the assholes 5 dollars, typical spics, always trying to rob people.

Country John needs to start giving some reports on the women, he is really country boy and am asking the country hick to stand up like a man. I bet he really does not even like girls, just farm animals. Hey country boy, stop fuucking those farm animals. Country John probably has had many runs in with the cops. He is known as a guy who likes it when the cops feel him up. I heard that he actually jacks off when the cops start touching him. These country boys are really freaky. Hey Country boy, you are not on the farm anymore, so get your hand and tongue out of that horses ass.

KOS

Country John
11-27-06, 23:45
KOS is right. But don't be paranoid. Just have your paperwork in order. Have an ID and nothing illegal because now they are looking closer than ever for a reason to get to your money.

The best piece of advice I can give is to be firm and let them know they are fucking with the wrong person by being sharp, and looking them in the eye. You have to have enough confidence in yourself to know that if you are firm but polite, they'll let you go and look for an easier mark. If you look like a punk and act like a punk they'll turn up the heat so if you go to TJ to visit the Zona, don't try to maker a fashon statement. The girls don't care anyway, and you be low profile.

If you are caught with drugs it's going to cost you but you can buy your way out. If you are a ounk and decide to be an asshole then they might plant something on you, but still you can buy your way out.

KOS wouldn't know a trip report if he tripped over one. He keeps bobble-heading all over the board. Ever since I left the farm I thought I saw the end of horses asses but looks like one popped up here of all places. Makes me feel right at home.

KOS is frightened of the cops, hence the "Chicken Little" posts. The cops can spot a wannabe from three blocks out so he's probably had his share of encounters. The main thing is don;t listen to him. I can spot a fake a mile away. I am also suspicious of his vast knowldge of farm animals. Looks like I may have stumbled on the origins of "Mad Cow Disease."

KOS: how long have you been frequenting the farm? You seem to know a lot about it, much more than me and I'm a hick! You have to stay away from those burroitos.

Country John

Country John needs to start giving some reports on the women, he is really country boy and am asking the country hick to stand up like a man. I bet he really does not even like girls, just farm animals. Hey country boy, stop fuucking those farm animals. Country John probably has had many runs in with the cops. He is known as a guy who likes it when the cops feel him up. I heard that he actually jacks off when the cops start touching him. These country boys are really freaky. Hey Country boy, you are not on the farm anymore, so get your hand and tongue out of that horses ass.

KOS

King of Sluts
11-28-06, 03:44
I do not bobble all over the board, I have traveled all over the world, and have vast knowledge of many many overseas places. I have been to more countries, more countries than your age. You have only been to one country, Country boy. Maybe you cannot afford to fly anywhere, you hicks usually have no money. Go Figure! Anyway, you hillbillies have no teeth and like to fuuuck farm animals, sick bastards. I am sure you are going to tijuana to fuuuck those donkeys, rather than the latinas.

KOS

Fayce Paynter
11-29-06, 02:41
CJ,

Told you he was a shit-stirrer.

Bet he's whackin' a limp one watchin' gay porn right now.

Oh well.

Sorry I missed you guys while down there.

Be back this summer.

Later.

Country John
11-29-06, 07:12
KOS, you're probably a nice guy so I'll ease up on you a bit. Just stop bullshitting the members of this site. Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ass. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it.

The truth is you've probably never been on an airplane. You fly google. Cut and paste types like you are all over this and other boards. You are probably a bit higher profile than most others. One thing for sure, everyone seems to know that you're all fore-ground and no background.

You could use a year or two on the farm. That's where real men are made. Not some fancy dancy white laced panti-waist milk-toast wannabe's.

Country John

I do not bobble all over the board, I have traveled all over the world, and have vast knowledge of many many overseas places. I have been to more countries, more countries than your age. You have only been to one country, Country boy. Maybe you cannot afford to fly anywhere, you hicks usually have no money. Go Figure! Anyway, you hillbillies have no teeth and like to fuuuck farm animals, sick bastards. I am sure you are going to tijuana to fuuuck those donkeys, rather than the latinas.

KOS

BillyGeek
11-30-06, 16:02
Arguing on the Internet is like winning the Special Olympics.

Even if you win you're still retarded.

CJ, [Text deleted by Admin]. Looking forward to your other posts.

Geek

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

King of Sluts
12-01-06, 21:30
This thread is here for information in regards to finding women or help for fellow mongers. Anything else is not welcomed. It seems like the ole country folks always stick together like hillbillies. They probably all like to screw them pigs at there new years eve parties. It would not surprise me at all. I do not like country people, they are rednecks, I do not like rednecks. So please, rednecks, stay off my thread.

Back to the women, the women of mexico in general is below other countries. They are really no that pretty. It is better to go other countries. Mexico is a smelly dump, but Country John likes to fuck them sewer whooores. Who is the Fayce Painter, the name is hilarious, but if people really new that the fayce painter really paints the faces of men, then he would change his name. Fayce painter paints the faces of men, he is a real fag. Billy the Geek should not even be talking, this guy is new and a real fagggot geek, give me break. And country john just a coccksuuucker who licks the balls of horses/cows.

KOS

Fayce Paynter
12-04-06, 02:49
Thanks for the amusement, cumboy.

Next time I hand you that dollar to go in and clean up the room, at least smile and identify yourself, okay? I might even tip your sorry ass another dollar since you've made us all laugh so much.

It's losers like you that make the chicas appreciate a real man like most everyone else on this board. If you think so little of Mexican women, just stick to sheep and your cellmates, *****!

Now go iron your little pink sundress and polish your 6 inch pink pumps.

We're turning you out on the streets. And no, you don't get any lube.

Oh yeah, don't kiss your sister. I painted her face real good, but she loved it.

Country John
12-06-06, 19:31
this might come as a complete surprise to the king of sloths, but i don't agree with his assessment concerning the comparaison of the beauty of the latina to other women of the world.

his claim is without basis, he needs to get out more often, put the magazine and the toilet paper down for a minute and take a walk.

latinas are among the most beautiful in the world. they are a mixture of all the great women of the world. european, south american, aztec etc.

kos is proof that a sharp tongue doesn't mean a keen mind. he is the type that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. if i asked him to really speak his mind, he'd be speechless. any friend of his is a poor judge of character.

the latina has a style that the gringa can't come close to. they can be every bit as vicious and cruel but that's a problem of bad judgement in any arena.

country john

Fayce Paynter
12-07-06, 04:44
CJ has proven his wisdom.

There is nothing to compare to the Latina. (Although I've known some fine Asians)
Kind Of Stupid has shown that he does not know women and will be required to stay in the barnyard with the 4 legged providers. I'm sure none of them will object when he pulls their tails aside, mounts up and calls them "ugly *****s". Say hee haw or oink to them and they'll know you're their kinfolk.

Don't bother to flame me, Billy or CJ here, numbnuts.

While you're gettin' all excited that somebody has actually responded to your mindless drivel and got worked up that we all figured out what KOS really stands for, we're on to better things.

Enjoy your meaningless life, dumbass.

King of Sluts
12-07-06, 17:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Country John
12-07-06, 18:08
CJ has proven his wisdom.

There is nothing to compare to the Latina. (Although I've known some fine Asians)
Kind Of Stupid has shown that he does not know women and will be required to stay in the barnyard with the 4 legged providers. I'm sure none of them will object when he pulls their tails aside, mounts up and calls them "ugly *****s". Say hee haw or oink to them and they'll know you're their kinfolk.

Don't bother to flame me, Billy or CJ here, numbnuts.

While you're gettin' all excited that somebody has actually responded to your mindless drivel and got worked up that we all figured out what KOS really stands for, we're on to better things.

Enjoy your meaningless life, dumbass.

I love asian girls. When in Hawaii an Guam, I took in some asian providers and I have to tell you they are excellent. Besides being very exotic they know where the soft spots are.

Latinas have a style that Gringas could do well to study. It's an element of femininity that the gringa just can't understand (probably because they want to be men).

I go for the GFE. If I'm in a hurry then it's "in and out" but I always try to allow time for the GFE. Again, nobody does it better than the latina. But that's just my opinion.

"Kind Of Stupid," I like that.

Country John

Fayce Paynter
12-08-06, 07:00
CJ,

Hope your also made it to the Philippines at some time. Oh my God, as they say. Had an apartment at 30 Jones St. , #4 in Olongapo City for awhile.

Young lady named Virgie Tan. Most well-endowed Asian I've ever known. Hope to hook up with you this summer when I'm down there again.

Jackson,

Thanks for lettin' us have some fun here at the expense of Kooky Old Silly, whoever he is. Just some really unhappy person somewhere that likes to stir the pot, I'd guess. Reading his posts for all over, I'd say he's pretty much just a fantasy guy and really doesn't git-are-done that often.

I'm out, boys. Monger on!

Country John
12-08-06, 20:26
CJ,

Hope your also made it to the Philippines at some time. Oh my God, as they say. Had an apartment at 30 Jones St. , #4 in Olongapo City for awhile.

Young lady named Virgie Tan. Most well-endowed Asian I've ever known. Hope to hook up with you this summer when I'm down there again.

Jackson,

Thanks for lettin' us have some fun here at the expense of Kooky Old Silly, whoever he is. Just some really unhappy person somewhere that likes to stir the pot, I'd guess. Reading his posts for all over, I'd say he's pretty much just a fantasy guy and really doesn't git-are-done that often.

I'm out, boys. Monger on!

Never made the Fillipina scene, although I've been trying to get across for years. Closest I got to was Taiwan, even then only for a week. I knoew a Mongolian chic once, her beauty was stunning. I'll never forget her.

For now, the Latina fills the bill and yes, when you are next in town, give me a shout so we can grab some cervezas and I can introduce you to my live-in here in Tijuana, a pretty Maya thing who has been sharing my house here for the past 15 months as I get a few businesses up and running.

And hey Jackson.......

Thanks a lot. I know you've had the blue ink out a few times on this thread and you exercised great restraint. I can only imagine what the Kook Of Slop posted to make you delete the entire fucking post. I'm gonna go buy a globe and sit on it just like he did so I can say that I've "been around the world."

But enough is enough. I had my fun. A appreciate your patience in letting me do that.

Be Safe and Be nice
Country John

King of Sluts
12-09-06, 04:45
It is really unbelievable, I cannot even fight back to defend myself because jackson want to put a end to the flame war. Jackson, this is my thread, if we want a flame war that is our problem. Why do you want to control what is said in my thread. That is ridiculous. If people do not want to see the flame war, then that is our problem. That is not your problem jackson, jackson should not be interfering with my thread at al, that is not fair at all. Jackson, let us fight it out, that is only fair.

KOS

===============================================

Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's stick to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

King of Sluts
12-09-06, 17:57
Mongers,

Tijuana, I have not had much good info on Tijuana at all, because I have not been there in a long time. Why is that? Cause the quality is poor compared to other countries for the price. I would rather fly to a cool destination than be a assholee with the rest of the gringos in Tj. TJ is a city for dummies, it is a low class dump in which if you travel there, every mexican knows why you are in the city, for hoes or for drugs. No other reason to go to this dump called tijuana.

The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas and stories of women and where to find the hot chicks in the city. I agree with that very very much. But Country John, Billy geek, and Fayce Painter are allowed to post complete bullllshit without getting there posts taken down. It is really unbelievable. I get totally reprimanded and these jerk off's get no punishment.

Kos (always in the house)

King of Sluts
12-09-06, 18:02
This is Kos, and I always run the show, I am the man.

KOS

Country John
12-12-06, 01:20
Mongers,

Tijuana, I have not had much good info on Tijuana at all, because I have not been there in a long time. Why is that? Cause the quality is poor compared to other countries for the price. I would rather fly to a cool destination than be a assholee with the rest of the gringos in Tj. TJ is a city for dummies, it is a low class dump in which if you travel there, every mexican knows why you are in the city, for hoes or for drugs. No other reason to go to this dump called tijuana.

The purpose of this forum is to exchange ideas and stories of women and where to find the hot chicks in the city. I agree with that very very much. But Country John, Billy geek, and Fayce Painter are allowed to post complete bullllshit without getting there posts taken down. It is really unbelievable. I get totally reprimanded and these jerk off's get no punishment.

Kos (always in the house)

Tijuana is a busy border town, populated by ex-pats from the USA and by people from all over Mexico who move to TJ looking for opportunities. Many citizens of Tijuana work for a living in the many factories, retail shops and service related industries throughout Tijuana. There are many sex workers in Tijuana that are private contractors or work for clubs of various kinds. Some are located in the tourist district along Revolution Blvd, others that are a bit more liberal are located in the Zona Norte, where prostitution is openly "tolerated."

Not unlike other areas of the world, there is a high amount of drug and alcolhol abuse among the sex workers (and some of their customers). This is nothing new. The girls turn to the sex trade for many reasons and much has been written on the topic.

Many Mexicans work in Sand Diego or surrounding areas and cross the border every day, not for sex but to earn a living.

Not every Mexican female is a ****, or a *****, a hoe or a prostitute. Many females (the majority actually) are good people, and many are delightful creatures, beautiful girls and women. Anyone with an appreciation for real girls will appreciate what the latina has to offer over the gringa.

Many of these civilian girls go out on the weekends for entertainment. They like to drink it up, dance and have a good time just like normal people and NO ONE knows how to have a good time better than the Latina (IMHO). These girls do not go to the Zona but rather visit clubs like Las Pulgas, Ochoas etc.

There are many venues for beautiful girls in Tijuana but if you are limiting your search to the sex industry then you already know it's going to cost you to have a "date" with one of the workers.

In the civilian world, there are countless opportunities to get out there and dance with the girls and find something you like if having a relationship with one is on the menu. There is much to know about relationships with latinas. It can be a warm and rewarding relationship or it can end up costing you the farm.

If you limit your search to only "sluts" then your search result will be narrow in scope. So narrow in fact that you don't even need a brain to sort it out. Sluts in Tijuana are not much different than sluts in Culiacan, Guadalajara or Monterrey. If you are looking for a "****" then any "****" will do right? IN fact, since there is so little to know about "sluts" then you probably already know enough to call yourself a "king" of sluts, or "lord" or sluts. The only problem is you would be competing with someone who already professes to be a "kind" of sluts, so I suggest you go somewhere where you actually need a brain and hook up with a pro if you want it done right.

Not everyone is comfortable with what the girls do for a living (having sex with you for money) and when you do get comfortable with it and even get to know some of the girls, you'll learn that while some actually are sluts, not all fall under this description.

Don't go calling yourself the "king" of anything. Just go out and enjoy the girls. Visit the clubs, tip the dancers, buy the girls a drink and talk to them then if things work out, you can climb the stairway to heaven for a session.

You can have sex with only so many girls and your sessions will last only so long. Don't take a girl up and then think you missed out on something else. Be satisfied with you selection, try to have a great session then post a good trip report.

There is no secret to it, it's nothing special and you certainly don't need to rely upon the senseless ramblings of one who have you think he is the "king" of anything except the empty space between his ears. Get out there and do your own mongering. If having Kos "always in the house" increases you level of confidence then you need to get out more, unless you are a comic strip fan.

Read the various section on Adelitas and Chicago Club and then visit the bars. There are LOTS of fabulous women in Tijuana. Many are working on rotation from other parts of Mexico. (I had a delightful creature in Mexicali who was in for 2 months from Mexico City.)

Beauty of course is in the eye of the beholder but if the beholder is looking through bullshit glasses then he won't see much of anything, will he? Such is the case for a narrow scope of vision with our esteemed friend, Kos.

Be Safe and Be Nice

Country John

Fayce Paynter
12-12-06, 08:08
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

King of Sluts
12-20-06, 19:53
Mongers,

All right, Kos here, the last time I was here in Tijuana the streetwalkers were not that appetizing, the clubs like chicago and adelitas are worth the more or less 70 per pop. The streetwalkers around the world let alone tijuana have diseases, that is why a majority of them do not work in the clubs. My idea, pay the girl the 70 plus tip and play it safe. If I lived in San diego, tijuana would be the best alternative to san diego becuase those american hoes want 300 plus per hour, and they do not even give good sex like the latinas. Sometimes I wish I would have moved to San diego, but then again, the mexicans are all over southern california. Also, there is this streetwalker, her name is Country Johna, beware of her because she likes suckking guys coocks for aliving and is a transvestite. That is what I heard from many people from my buddies in Cali.

KOS (Feliz Navidad Mongers)

Country John
12-21-06, 01:10
mongers,

all right, kos here, the last time i was here in tijuana the streetwalkers were not that appetizing, the clubs like chicago and adelitas are worth the more or less 70 per pop. the streetwalkers around the world let alone tijuana have diseases, that is why a majority of them do not work in the clubs. my idea, pay the girl the 70 plus tip and play it safe. if i lived in san diego, tijuana would be the best alternative to san diego becuase those american hoes want 300 plus per hour, and they do not even give good sex like the latinas. sometimes i wish i would have moved to san diego, but then again, the mexicans are all over southern california. also, there is this streetwalker, her name is country johna, beware of her because she likes suckking guys coocks for aliving and is a transvestite. that is what i heard from many people from my buddies in cali.

kos (feliz navidad mongers)

most of the streetwalkers are not that hot, that's why you want to work with the posters. none of the street walkers have health checks or health cards and are "bandits" so to speak. the street walkers become street runners when the cops are around. you want to stick with the girls posting in the alley or go to the clubs. there are people out there who go for these chicas, let them have them.

san diego hookers generally don't charge $300 for a session. the numbers range from $150. on up. they are all over craigslist so check them out for yourself. many of them happen to be latinas, just as many of the "latinas" in ab or cc actually live in the states and head south to work.

do not pay $70 for a pop at ab or chicago club. only a bone-head would pay that kind of money. you can get great service for between 50 and 60, but tell her $50 and stick to your guns. especially now during the holiday season...business is slow right now so you might even go up for less if you got game.

streetwalkers do not work the clubs because they are playing a different game and are not as organized as the club girls. plus they don't have the health checks as i mentioned earlier. some street walkers are looking for the next high. some are looking to make the rent or buy food or [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131) for the kid(s).

read reliable information about the girls. be very careful that what you read is not written by some air-head who couldn't find his asshole with both hands.

also, beware of country johna. as far as kos is concerned, calling him an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people. just ignore him and maybe, just maybe he'll get the message.

have a very happy and safe holiday season.

country john

Roguesta
12-21-06, 05:21
I am guessing that he (kos) is talking about streetgirls, not streetwalkers. The streetgirls, of course, would have health cards, and the walkers would not.

Rush 2112
12-21-06, 05:35
Jesus loves you, King of Sluts.

It's the rest of the world who thinks you're an asshole.

Country John
12-21-06, 06:04
I am guessing that he (kos) is talking about streetgirls, not streetwalkers. The streetgirls, of course, would have health cards, and the walkers would not.

You might be right, but I am certain that the "king" knows what the "king" is talking about..... if he meant streetGIRLS instead of streetWALKERS, I am certain he would have said street GIRLS. Maybe he had transvestites on the brain.

I took several walkers and had a hell of a time. Got robbed by two, had one arrested and watched as she was led off in cuffs but 90% provided good service. But remember I had about 104 AlleyKat adventures before retiring. I learned a lot.

I won't say NEVER take them of course and there are those of you out there with much more experience than me, I guess the best advice is taken one when you are confident that all six eyes in your head are working well.

Be Safe and Be Nice
Country John

Fayce Paynter
12-21-06, 07:08
Mongers,

All right, Kos ..... is a transvestite. That is what I heard from many people from my buddies in Cali.

KOS (Feliz Navidad Mongers)Sorry Jackson, the guy (?) is just a 'roid.

CJ, help me! I keep coming back here just to see if this person can make a comment more stupid than his last one. Amused, but then again, NOT

Country John
12-21-06, 22:17
Sorry Jackson, the guy (?) is just a 'roid.

CJ, help me! I keep coming back here just to see if this person can make a comment more stupid than his last one. Amused, but then again, NOT

Not to worry. Some people like listening to themselves talk. I think our little friend is doing a good enough job of making a fool of himself, all by himself. He certainly doesn't need me to point out the utter nonsense he is posting.

My real concern is that noobies will think this guy is some sort of authority when what they should do is start at the beginning, read O'Tooles guide etc. and ignore threads like this. Following this guy is like following a street barker for a "private session" with a "young girl."

I've adopted the King Of Sluts as my new pet project here at ISG. My new mission is to make sure that the stuff he posts (here in the Tijuana section at least) is clarified by someone with a brain. If I can, I'll post here and there also.

I live in Tijuana now, I can keep him honest or at least correct the mis-information, and Jackson is sitting on barrels of blue ink, so I think we have the bases covered.

You might want to keep an eye here as well in case I can't get to correcting his posts. Maybe the King Of Sluts can just come to his senses and save all of us the bother.

Country John

ChiliMike
12-21-06, 23:36
look...i havnt posted on tj in quite some time, i found san jose costa rica as my place to do our hobby..anyway the reason i am posting is if it wasnt for C.J. i might not of gone to tj...with all his posts and info ...it made my first weekend in tj a winner ...i would do anything to have a poster like c.j. in our costa rica part of isg...giving out info and sharing his trips with us..so when someone takes some shots at him....i put my 2 cents in !!!! cj keep up the good work and that dude a asshole !!!!!

King of Sluts
12-22-06, 00:31
Mongers,

Do not get so excited about Tijuana, the pros in the clubs all have a family with numerous children at home. Their gashes have been expanded due to the fact that they have popped out a couple children. Most of the girls in Tijuana are Juicy Lucys, their twats are real loose. Meaning if you have a small dick like a country boys, you will feel nothing. Also, you have to check out this new hooker, her name is Johna, she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. That is what my boys say in San diego, so be on the look out for this whooore country Johna.

KOS

Member #4450
12-22-06, 22:29
Mongers,

Do not get so excited about Tijuana, the pros in the clubs all have a family with numerous children at home. Their gashes have been expanded due to the fact that they have popped out a couple children. Most of the girls in Tijuana are Juicy Lucys, their twats are real loose.
KOS

I have to agree with that, I don't have a huge cock but isn't small either,
I've been in the zona for long time and one of the things I hate the most is not able to find a tight kitty, there's no lie about it, this part of the post is true, and let's not forget the lube and of course the condom, which makes matters worse.
Anyway I'm out of here you guys can continue your personal flaming.LOL

Country John
12-24-06, 20:34
Chiliemike, glad you had a good time. Yes, most of the girls have kids. Probably has something to do with sex. A lot of mongers have kids at home too. Some even have a wife! Imagine that!!

There are LOTS of tight pussies in TJ. LOTS. Yuo don't know until you get inside of course, but that's part of the game. You need to go with as many girls as possible but I know that there are lots of tight pussies there. LOTS.

More and more, the alley is seeing younger girls. There are some long timers there of course but if you frequent the place and a re paying attention, you'll see some fresh faces on some young bodies.

Country John

Fayce Paynter
12-25-06, 08:27
Chilimike and Horny Traveler,

Country John is correct in every way here. A wide sampling of the panocha will bring much happiness to you in the Zona.

Bar girls and street girls alike, try as many as you can.

It won't matter if you're not hung like a government mule.

Even an average size penis will serve you well.

The only people that have a problem here and think that all of the chicas are 'loose' in the panocha would be someone with a very small penis where he could not feel anything. Anyone like that should just stay home and continue to use his hand.

Enjoy and report your travels,

FP

Pico1972
01-12-07, 04:25
KOS has been awfully quiet. Maybe Santa Clause didn't bring him any toys this past Xmas. He is obviously on his best behavior this year.

Country John
01-13-07, 18:52
KOS has been awfully quiet. Maybe Santa Clause didn't bring him any toys this past Xmas. He is obviously on his best behavior this year.Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Hopefully he'll start posting something real and we can all benefit from his extensive experience (if any). I say that because he hasn't posted anything of value yet, but I have faith that he'll deliver at some point.

Country John

King of Sluts
02-25-07, 23:28
Ladies,

I am just shouting out to the mongers here, what up mongers!

I see nothing has changed here, Country Boy still thinks he runs the show on his farm. Anyway, let me know what the latest is in Tijuana.

KOS

Fayce Paynter
02-26-07, 06:02
Yup, thought I smelled somethin'.

Country John
02-28-07, 04:01
Ladies,

I am just shouting out to the mongers here, what up mongers!

I see nothing has changed here, Country Boy still thinks he runs the show on his farm. Anyway, let me know what the latest is in Tijuana.

KOSNow that's not nice.

You are supposed to be the "king" of sluts, why don't you tell us what's going on? We've all been waiting woth worms in our mouth to get the very latest from "ahead of the curve" king of sluts.

In the meantime, RTFB.

Country John

King of Sluts
03-02-07, 03:12
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Country John
03-06-07, 07:20
I've heard a few reports about walkers and "lean times" in the Zona. Seems the cops have a lot of people staying State-side and for good reason. The drop in business has affected the alley and the bars. Since shit rolls downhill, the walkers are getting meaner by the minute. they'll rip you then walk. So watch your pants, don;t shower alone or at least take your stuff into the shitter when you go.

It's time to be a bit more security conscious when in the Zona. don;t worry about the girls posting in the alley, they want your business or the girls in the clubs who are hurtingtoo.

ALWAYS be security minded in ANY case but more so with walkers if you take them up. Better yet, avoid them for now. Wait until the climate changes a bit. Stick to the roads well travelled, and have a good time.

Country John

Country John
03-29-07, 17:19
You might be pleased to hear that the cops have reduced their presence at the drop off point. (Sentry).

Apparrently the reason for this is that there have been amountain of complaints about toursts being robbed, and since "honest cops" are the only ones allowed to work there, the position will go un-manned.

While it might be a good thing, it should also raise your caution level because the rateros might be a bit more bold. Travel in packs if you are walking the pesdestrian bridge. Be safe. Be aware. DO NOT walk alone at night.

Keep in mind that since the TJ cops are not there "officially," some might sieze the opportunity to do some "unofficial" business if you are walking the route alone at night, so DON'T WALK ALONE AT NIGHT.

Country John

King of Sluts
04-11-07, 02:51
How are those little dirty mexicanas? They performing up to service, yes/no. Well have fun, wish I was there, but country boy, you sound like a little girl, be careful in streets walking, give me a break. Next time, take your skirt off country boy when walking the streets.

Country John
04-11-07, 17:20
How are those little dirty mexicanas? They performing up to service, yes/no. Well have fun, wish I was there, but country boy, you sound like a little girl, be careful in streets walking, give me a break. Next time, take your skirt off country boy when walking the streets.

I'm delighted to see you post KOS. Let me answer your questions. Since jackson should bust your post as a flame and another attack on me, I'll keep it brief because I might be wasting my time.

As far as I can tell, the "dirty little Mexicans" are doing well and performing up to my expectations as you are KOS. I assure you that I will be having fun and I too wish you were here. I'd like to find out what makes you tick but you don't tick, you klunk.

Now about "sounding" like a little girl, how would you know that? You don't know what I sound like, all you are doing is reading words. There is no sound. It's silent. Get it? No sound.

I'd be careful about making statements about "little girls" on this website KOS or you could end up being King of the Cell Block at La Mesa.

You'll be comforted to know that I NEVER wear a skirt when I walk on the streets, you'll never have to worry about me getting into your car (if you have one), so enjoy the boys.

Now: do you have a trip report to post or anything meaningful to say?

Country John

Naked Gunz
04-11-07, 18:02
You might be pleased to hear that the cops have reduced their presence at the drop off point. (Sentry).
Country John

Back on topic..

I have a question for anyone..After pumpin and dumpin in TJ for years, a cabbie took be back and dropped me off on the OTHER Side of the bridge.
I couldn't believe it! I just had a straight shot to the border.

Being let out there, their was no possibility of getting robbed or hassled by anyone. I don't have a clue what to tell the next cabbie where I was, because I want to be dropped there all the time! Anyone else get such service

==================
Keep Pumpin & Dumpin!
==================

Country John
04-13-07, 21:54
Back on topic..

I have a question for anyone..After pumpin and dumpin in TJ for years, a cabbie took be back and dropped me off on the OTHER Side of the bridge.
I couldn't believe it! I just had a straight shot to the border.

Being let out there, their was no possibility of getting robbed or hassled by anyone. I don't have a clue what to tell the next cabbie where I was, because I want to be dropped there all the time! Anyone else get such service

==================
Keep Pumpin & Dumpin!
==================

Ir's called the Sentri Dropoff. Normally there are a few TJPD guys there to search you if you don;t look just right. It's the same place only this time without the cops.

King of Sluts
05-13-07, 03:30
Hey country bumpkin, where ya been kid? How how are those Tijuana hookers been, it has been awhile sonce I have been to the ole San Diego trip with a slight detour to the Tijuana *****houses. I liek tijuana, but mexicans are not the hottest latin group, the more south the better, Tijuana girls are cumbuckets, always banges by us gringos, but the quality is not comparable to Colombia, Venezuela, even Panama is better with the colombians. Costa Rica and Nicaragua are also, better, but I like the fact that San Diego is so close, that is cool.

Also, I am not here to attack anyone, but tijuana is a dump, better places elswhere.

Country John
05-15-07, 16:22
Hey country bumpkin, where ya been kid? How how are those Tijuana hookers been, it has been awhile sonce I have been to the ole San Diego trip with a slight detour to the Tijuana *****houses. I liek tijuana, but mexicans are not the hottest latin group, the more south the better, Tijuana girls are cumbuckets, always banges by us gringos, but the quality is not comparable to Colombia, Venezuela, even Panama is better with the colombians. Costa Rica and Nicaragua are also, better, but I like the fact that San Diego is so close, that is cool.

Also, I am not here to attack anyone, but tijuana is a dump, better places elswhere.

Well hey there Einstein, I thought we missed the funeral! We are all entitled to our opinions of course and while yours appears to be well considered and taking into account your apparent extensive travels and experience, others might differ.

Interesting is that most of the girls that work in TJ actually come from the places you mentioned so I'm wondering why you would trash them if your opinion is that they are much better. What is a "Tijuana girl" anyway?

Anyone who thinks Tijuana is a dump needs to spend a week in Acapulco.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Country John

King of Sluts
05-15-07, 23:44
You know that you cannot resist the Kos and his ways, you know kos knows his stuff. But you are right for a country boy, tijuana is the best location in mexico. Mexco City I did not like, Acapulco, Cancun and other small cities of mexico I also really did not care for, although Tijuana does get girls from Nicaragua and Guatmala and all over mexico, the quality is just not there like other countries. Oh yeah, country boy, how are yoru spurs with your cowboy boots, still going out to the farm "cow tipping" or "cow dipping".

KOS

Country John
05-16-07, 23:34
You know that you cannot resist the Kos and his ways, you know kos knows his stuff. But you are right for a country boy, tijuana is the best location in mexico. Mexco City I did not like, Acapulco, Cancun and other small cities of mexico I also really did not care for, although Tijuana does get girls from Nicaragua and Guatmala and all over mexico, the quality is just not there like other countries. Oh yeah, country boy, how are yoru spurs with your cowboy boots, still going out to the farm "cow tipping" or "cow dipping".

KOS

Of course I can, I hold in farts all the time.

The world is waiting to learn what "stuff" KOS "knows." So far, you've demonstrated very little in the way of actual usable knowledge and most of what you posted has become the laughing stock of these (and other) boards or deleted by Jackson.

Now as for my attire, I removd the spurs because they get tangled up in the bed-sheets and I'm frightened I'd hurt the girl, but I've not taken your suggestion about removing them for "cow tipping" because I do not engage in that sort of behavior so I'm afraid you're on your own there.

Now: post an actual trip report, one where you actually have sex with a woman.

King of Sluts
05-20-07, 19:29
You need to do some Due Dillignece and you have to realize my art works started in Panama City, Panama, under the name of "I Love Sluts", which jackson banned rudely, nothing I could do to change his mind. Once he bans, he bans for life, except "The Executive", he banned the executive because he thought I was him, but later reinstated the name for him. Jackon probably saw a smiliar ip address, but he was wrong on that occasion.

If you want to read my trysts with other woman, go to the Panama city, Panama section, and you will have to go back many years to get the good stuff. Also, I was on this board when you were popping zits on your face and jacking off country boy, so just sit in the corner like a good country boy.

I have not been to dirty tijuana in awhile, I will return, no worries, pal.

I am still waiting for a good story from you country boy, I have entertained Jackson and the group for years on this board, just check other parts of south america and central america. You probably do not speak spanish, so you are scared, k pal.

KOS

Roguesta
05-20-07, 22:56
You were on the board when Country John was popping zits on his face? Just how the hell old are you?

Pico1972
05-21-07, 06:33
You need to do some Due Dillignece and you have to realize my art works started in Panama City, Panama, under the name of "I Love Sluts", which jackson banned rudely, nothing I could do to change his mind. Once he bans, he bans for life, except "The Executive", he banned the executive because he thought I was him, but later reinstated the name for him. Jackon probably saw a smiliar ip address, but he was wrong on that occasion.

If you want to read my trysts with other woman, go to the Panama city, Panama section, and you will have to go back many years to get the good stuff. Also, I was on this board when you were popping zits on your face and jacking off country boy, so just sit in the corner like a good country boy.

I am still waiting for a good story from you country boy, I have entertained Jackson and the group for years on this board, just check other parts of south america and central america. You probably do not speak spanish, so you are scared, k pal.

KOSI'd like to set up a pay per view fight between the two of you. Winner gets three picks of the litter from Adelitas, CC, or the gutter *****s. Ho about it mongers, do you want to see this?

Country John
05-22-07, 02:25

If you want to read my trysts with other woman, go to the Panama city, Panama section, and you will have to go back many years to get the good stuff.

No disrespect, but I'd have to be one bored mutherfucker to backtrack your posts and if what you post now is anything close to what you posted then, may I say that it is actually possible that I would care even less.

Also, I was on this board when you were popping zits on your face and jacking off country boy, so just sit in the corner like a good country boy.

I'm glad you brought that up. I never had a problem with zits. I ate healthy when I was a kid and took very good care of my skin, even at an early age. I was never much into potato chis or junk food etc, and had a rather low stress upbringing on the farm. Jacking off? You know what? For "king," you sure got one fucked up mind. I always had women to take care of that for me. And where there wasn't a woman, we had lots of sheep around. So I guess you and the "Palm Sisters" are alone on that one too.

And as for you returning, realize that we are all waiting with worms in our mouths for you to return. There is a huge gap, something really major missing without you here, especially since the sewerage treatment plant proposal has been put on hold.

KOS

Entertainment, now that's the word. I have a lot of trouble taking you seriously, in fact, I don't think you ever posted a truthful trip report, and that what you do post is bullshit. So without further qualification, and judging from what you've posted here, none of us are missing much except perhaps more entertainment. Clearly, not many have much time for that right now.

Country John

Surfnk9
05-22-07, 06:43
I'd like to set up a pay per view fight between the two of you. Winner gets three picks of the litter from Adelitas, CC, or the gutter *****s. Ho about it mongers, do you want to see this?Who need pay per veiw? We already have it here.

KOS stated to check his other posts. Well I tracked this thread and IMHO found it to be a flame thread.

That’s neither good nor bad. But it is what it is, with very little information, lots of opinion but little information. It someone has such a low opinion of an area, why would they post a thread concerning the area they despise, unless they just want to provoke confrontation. In that sense it is a job well done. After that it is a waste.
If you don’t like an area, don’t go there. If you don’t like the girls in an area, don’t fuck them. If you don’t like the bars, don’t drink there. If you don’t like the cops there, don’t conduct yourself to have to deal with them.

I have been through many parts of Latin America. There are good parts and bad parts, and I can say the worst of Mexico City, San Jose, Bogata, Lima, and Santigo is just as bad as Tijuana. So to say TJ is a shit hole is correct. To say because TJ is a shit hole makes other shit holes better isn’t correct.

As far as the quality of women, my personal experience is that there is plenty of top shelf pussy to be found in TJ. The key is going to the right place at the right time and working it efficiently. A little luck helps. But how is a guy to know that? I guess this is what this site is for.

Or if you’re self-delusional you could just flame. To think that being the king of sluts is somehow a badge of honor is truly incomprehensible. That is the same as being proud to be the Mayor of Tijuana.

From what I've read CJ is informative and helpful to all others here on the site. KOS just barks crap. If this were a 15 round title fight, the decision would be CJ14, KOS1.

King of Sluts
05-23-07, 04:16
If tijuana is not my cup of tea, I can state that, it just does not do it for me, to many americans chasing the same hot girls and the gutter sluts that country boy bangs belong in the sewer gutter with them country folks. Just not impressed with tijuana, better monger destinations in other countries.

The Kos is here for informational purposes and for entertianment, a mix of both, any ******* country boy can post boring mundane information of places to bang girls, great, big f'ing deal. Some say I am the andrew dice clay of the ISg forum, might be true, but it does not change my mong on those country fuuucks, they are a bizarre clan. Garth brooks and all those hilbillies can kiss my arse.

Oh, this is not a flame war yet, you have not seen anything yet, just ask jackson, he knows the wars have done, and the battles I have won, just ask some of the boys on the Panama board, those days are gone, and htose members passed on, me, the kos lives on. I cannot flame well though cause jackson proofreads all my posts, so I have to be careful waht I say, I do not want to get banned.

KOS

Country John
05-24-07, 04:10
If tijuana is not my cup of tea, I can state that, it just does not do it for me, to many americans chasing the same hot girls and the gutter sluts that country boy bangs belong in the sewer gutter with them country folks. Just not impressed with tijuana, better monger destinations in other countries.

The Kos is here for informational purposes and for entertianment, a mix of both, any ******* country boy can post boring mundane information of places to bang girls, great, big f'ing deal. Some say I am the andrew dice clay of the ISg forum, might be true, but it does not change my mong on those country fuuucks, they are a bizarre clan. Garth brooks and all those hilbillies can kiss my arse.

Oh, this is not a flame war yet, you have not seen anything yet, just ask jackson, he knows the wars have done, and the battles I have won, just ask some of the boys on the Panama board, those days are gone, and htose members passed on, me, the kos lives on. I cannot flame well though cause jackson proofreads all my posts, so I have to be careful waht I say, I do not want to get banned.

KOS

I for one am somewhat comforted by the fact that Jackson proofs your posts. It seems to me that he's been very generous to you based on your history here and you owe him a debt of gratitude, as all charity cases should be thankful.

I don't believe one word you post KOS, so getting into a flame war with you would be most unproductive on any level and most certainly a waste of my valuable time. Besides, that's not what we're here for and not only that, you would lose big time.

Now there are guys who can monger only in TJ, like you they can only monger worldwide in their minds; you know, "make it up."

So if you actually have something useful to share and perhaps guidance then I think you'll be considered somthing other than a cartoon. If you can bring yourself to post something people could actually USE, then I think you'd find that to be most welcomed.

Country John

Fayce Paynter
05-26-07, 04:24
I'd like to set up a pay per view fight between the two of you. Winner gets three picks of the litter from Adelitas, CC, or the gutter *****s. Ho about it mongers, do you want to see this?Hey, I'm in for the PPV event. I'll be CJ's ringman. Easy job! He'll never be touched, either physically or intellectually by the Krumpled Old Sillyboy.

Honestly KOS, just go out and get some pussy. The real stuff! A living, breathing, human female. You'll feel so much better you won't believe it.

Trust me. Just do it!

King of Sluts
05-29-07, 02:59
Down here in South Florida I get blown all the time, do not worry fayce painter, but I am soon leaving for summer vacation in South America, next week should jet off time, do not worry, when I am in South America, I get laid everyday, sometimes two to three different chicks are fucked a day, my good times will be back, just a matter of time.

Also, we do not need a judge for the flame war, it is already over due to the fact that we have a fag in country boots, how can we ever look past this crap, never, he is disqualified forwearing coutry boots and being bi sexual. It was over before it was started. Rah rah rah.

Country John
05-29-07, 18:46
Down here in South Florida I get blown all the time, do not worry fayce painter, but I am soon leaving for summer vacation in South America, next week should jet off time, do not worry, when I am in South America, I get laid everyday, sometimes two to three different chicks are fucked a day, my good times will be back, just a matter of time.

Also, we do not need a judge for the flame war, it is already over due to the fact that we have a fag in country boots, how can we ever look past this crap, never, he is disqualified forwearing coutry boots and being bi sexual. It was over before it was started. Rah rah rah.

Looking forward to a good trip report (if you're into that). South Florida, that explains the grammar. I seriously doubt that you'll travel outsdie the county however becaus I'm not certain that you're for real.

I actually have Cowboy Boots. Bought them at the flea market in TJ, I can't believe how comfortable they are. I like them a lot and wear them dancing with my girlie. I had a pair years ago and didn;t like them, clearly they were not as well made as the ones I have now.

A flame war with KOS is not really something that would excite the members beyond the entertainment of simply reading his posts. He contributes a lot of entertainment value here.

Fayce Paynter
06-01-07, 04:55
Methinks KOS is headed to Key West. That explains much. Make sure you at least get a reach-around, Buttercup!

Surfnk9
06-01-07, 08:13
Also, we do not need a judge for the flame war, it is already over due to the fact that we have a fag in country boots, how can we ever look past this crap, never, he is disqualified forwearing coutry boots and being bi sexual. It was over before it was started. Rah rah rah.Why is it that the attacks on CJ from KOS refer to his sexuality, fag, bi and what not? Are unsubstantiated claims the best you got? If CJ is bi I guess you would have first hand knowledge. If so, please enlighten us as to your source and experience before you go making any claims. IMHO those who attack the sexuality of another are the ones in sexual denial. Overcompensation is their way of expressing themselves. Those who scream fag the loudest usually are latent homosexuals. And if they are, who cares?

King of Sluts
06-02-07, 01:25
Tijuana is ok, it does get the best girls from Mexico, that is not saying much, but at least it is considered a piece of ass. I mean a piece of gutter mex is better than nothing. Nothing wrong with "Gutter Mex", but I prefer other latinas to spooge on, especially thier face, that is the best.

Kos is heading out of the country this Wednesday, thank god, the USA Bitches are like hurricanes down here in South Florida, then swoop in for all your money, then they are leave with it all. Not me. I am little bit smarter than that.

My posts are being severly edited, and no, I hate Key West, too many fruit loop country gays, I stay away. I had another post, but it was deleted, jackson really watches me like a hawk, he does appreciate the hoopla that I bring to this board. I am under appreciated.

KOS

Roguesta
06-02-07, 06:15
I am little bit smarter than that.

KOS

If at all, only slightly.

King of Sluts
06-06-07, 22:04
You guys can take cheap shots at me, not a problem, but I still get more female ass than all of you.

Hey Roguesta, where did you come from, the Tijuana Ghetto? Geezus. Not looking for another flame war, that gets boring after so much time.

Country John
06-08-07, 17:07
You guys can take cheap shots at me, not a problem, but I still get more female ass than all of you.

Hey Roguesta, where did you come from, the Tijuana Ghetto? Geezus. Not looking for another flame war, that gets boring after so much time.

Now that we know who you are and what you are all about, we have no trouble ignoring you. It took a bit of time to figure it out, sorry about that. If you can just stay in your own thread, everyone will be happy, I am sure. Thank you.

Country John

King of Sluts
06-10-07, 03:28
Tijuana is a poor mans Panama, the street sludge in Panama is equal to the hottest "Gutter MEX", meaning, paying 70 dollars a half hour in tijuana for a ugly gutter **** mexican is terrible. Take a flight to Costa Rica or Panama, and you get some smoking hot chicks that will rock your world and you will pay a fraction o the price. If you cannot afford a flight, well then, stick to sheethole tijuana.

KOS

King of Sluts
06-20-07, 03:49
The cops are like bloodsuckers in tijuana, I mean they are just interested in sucking your blood once they see gringo. Be careful, they are always trying to get a cut of your money. They know what you guys pay for ass in san diego, so that want a cut of yoru money for coming into tijuana and banging their mexcianas on the cheap, you guys are saving a lot of money, so they want a cut of that money. I also heard they have a new club in tijuana, it is full of transvestites and cater to country folks with a country bar theme, just what I heard.

KOS

Pinche Gabacho
06-21-07, 01:42
This fellow is utterly toxic. Why is he allowed his own thread?

Tijuana takes care of its own problems. This guy won't last a minute down here. Ya verás.

PG

Pinche Gabacho
06-21-07, 04:15
If you can't have a good time in Tijuana, go somewhere else and annoy them instead.

PG

Country John
06-22-07, 18:31
This fellow is utterly toxic. Why is he allowed his own thread?

Tijuana takes care of its own problems. This guy won't last a minute down here. Ya verás.

PG

More like the village idiot. I've come to the conclusion that this thread is one better ignored. Like you, I am wondering why Jackson would permit a thread dedicated to this one poster, my guess is that it is to keep him out of the main sand-box.

King of Sluts
06-25-07, 01:05
Mexicanas just do not have the curves like the other latinas, they are better than gringas, but are the ugliest type of latina, especially in Tijuana. If tijuana was so great, why would not evey gringo just move to San Diego and bang on the cheap in Tijuana. Cause it is garbage. Go to Sante Fe in Bogota, go to el dorado in Panama, and you will understand. You boys are not international like KOS. Lets put it this way, I have been on this board since 2000, you boys are newbies, step back a little and use yoru little brain in your head, rather than your big brain in your dick.

Phuqued
06-27-07, 05:09
I am the King of Sluts, one of the finnest mongers who knows where to find the women the hottest women in the world for cheap prices.
KOSThat's it; he is from Finland.

Country John
06-28-07, 00:58
That's it; he is from Finland.

Not only that, he knows where to find THE WOMEN, the hottest women in the world. Now we're getting somewhere. He knows where to find women for women. Girl on girl, hmmmmm.

King of Sluts
07-01-07, 00:54
I am not from Finland, sorry, try again. Remember guys, we are all on the same team, no reason to fight all the time. We are all looking for the hottest chicks at the cheapest prices. KOS (aka ILS) has been around here for over 7 years, and have been to many many cities. So I think that I know where to find hot chicks. I am more wordly that you tijuana mongers, so I have a better way of comparison.

Mongers destinations that I have visited vary from Paris/france all the way to Caracas, Venezuela. Have been in over 20 countries, so you are going to try to compete with KOS, not likely boys. I just see Tijuana as a expensive american cum bucket that really sucks for women.

KOS

Country John
07-03-07, 05:57
I am not from Finland, sorry, try again. Remember guys, we are all on the same team, no reason to fight all the time. We are all looking for the hottest chicks at the cheapest prices. KOS (aka ILS) has been around here for over 7 years, and have been to many many cities. So I think that I know where to find hot chicks. I am more wordly that you tijuana mongers, so I have a better way of comparison.

Mongers destinations that I have visited vary from Paris/france all the way to Caracas, Venezuela. Have been in over 20 countries, so you are going to try to compete with KOS, not likely boys. I just see Tijuana as a expensive american cum bucket that really sucks for women.

KOS

Then you should pass on the Brain Poo Poo.

King of Sluts
07-24-07, 05:44
Hey Country boy,

Sorry, to busy getting laid, but you should check out Rabo Verde, he is the king of tijuana, this guy knows where it is at. He is Mr. International, and knows his women. He has them all around the globe.

Also, country boy, spit that tobacco out of your lip, get rid of them spurs, drop those cowboy boots off to, you are little old to be wearing that stuff.come on know country boy.

Tijuana, continues to be a nightmare, 60 to 80 dollars a pop, forget about it, go elsewhere's much better, got to Costa Rica. Mexicanas would fudk their own dad for money, it is true and sick.

Country John
07-26-07, 10:53
Hey Country boy,

Sorry, to busy getting laid, but you should check out Rabo Verde, he is the king of tijuana, this guy knows where it is at. He is Mr. International, and knows his women. He has them all around the globe.

Also, country boy, spit that tobacco out of your lip, get rid of them spurs, drop those cowboy boots off to, you are little old to be wearing that stuff.come on know country boy.

Tijuana, continues to be a nightmare, 60 to 80 dollars a pop, forget about it, go elsewhere's much better, got to Costa Rica. Mexicanas would fudk their own dad for money, it is true and sick.

I shall take your advice under consideration and treat it as I would any advice of like kind; one flush should do it.

Yes, go to Costa Rica. Let's see, add up the airfare, hotel, meals, drinks, tips, "other expenses," then add the girls. How much do you come up with? Now divide that by the number of pops.

So figure about $1000 airfare
Hotel at about $350
Meals at about $200
Taxis at about $100
bar tab about $200
Misc at about $100
Total About $2,950.00

And that does not include the girl.

So let's add $50 per night for a TLN, that's another $350 and that puts us at about $3,300.00 for a solid week of sex. Let's say you 4 pop her every night for seven days (which would be "pretty busy getting laid"), and what do you get? Well, that works out to about $117. a pop.

So let's compare that to the "cum bucket" you call tijuana using your numbers. Pretty pathetic eh? Looks to me like you're overspending.

Thanks for playing.

Country John

Goyer78
07-26-07, 15:52
interesting debate. i have been debating with one of my monger buddies about the cost-benefit ratios of costa rica vs. tijuana (and for the others that havent seen me, check me out in the cali forums of colombia, got tons of experience there)

im just several hours away from tijuana and just basing on costs with food, gas, and 3 night stay there in a motel in san diego, i figured this as my budget trip

tijuana

$150 in gas round trip (plus driving a bit into san diego...nothing to do in tj)
$150 in cheaper motel (based on 3 nights)
$80 in food
$200 in girls (3 girls, one per night)
$100 in misc such as taxis, beer, and movies (there is nothing to do in tj so all side activities done in san diego)

costa rica budget trip. this means staying in cheaper motels, eating cheaper foods, getting sex from nice looking girls but not from high end places like del rey. overall, same rules apply as tijuana

$340 in airfare from american airlines (as of july 26)
$30 in cheaper motel (near the same quality as san diego border motels)
$50 in food
$60 in girls (3 girls, one per night)
$100 in misc such as taxis, beer, and movies (which my dollar goes out way more in costa rica than does in tj/san diego)

total costs (more or less) of tj: $680 (based on 3 nights, 4 days)
total costs of costa rica: $580 (based on 3 nights, 4 days)

if one wants to, they can throw in other misc stuff like airport tax, but costa rica still comes out cheaper for the same or better caliber of girls with much better experience than tijuana.

based from what ive read and from my recent trips, the girls in tijuana give so-so service in general. there are times when a nice girl will come, but overall, the flavor of tj is ‘so-so.’ in costa rica, in general from my trips and reports that ive read, the girls give good service. there are some bad ones of course, and a few decent ones, but overall, they are pretty good.

but lets be honest, many of us don’t just go for pure sex. some of us like a bit of gfe, or experiencing a different kind of culture, seeing different types of agriculture, etc. this is why costa rica again wins hands down in compares to tijuana.

when you are in tijuana, there isn’t much to do. it does not feel like you are in another country. in fact, it feels like you are in a bad part of east l.a. don’t get me wrong, there are some nice taco stands to check out and a few other little street jobs, but overall, tj is blah. there is more to do in costa rica than there is to do in tj, and cheaper. doing nothing in tj means chances are you have to spend your time hanging around in san diego which doesn’t sound exciting in comparison going to an exotic foreign country.

don’t forget, costa rica is also considered one of the more expensive latin american countries and still can be done for cheap. plus, when you are in costa rica, it feels like you are in another country. tj is not like that.

i do see some of the pluses with tj and it’s mainly for convenience to those that live in southern california or not too far from those areas. other than that, i have to side with kos on this issue.

i am also not bias to costa rica. i think colombia smacks costa rica around especially for longer visits (maybe even smaller visits as i think bogota can beat san jose for pure mongering).

what i do like about costa rica is that it’s simple, cheap, and very good on the satisfactory chart. plus costa rica is very flexible within one’s budget for those who wish with longer gfes and the likes.

i used to think that at one time that tijuana was not only cheaper, but a bargain when including everything. not so. if you are traveling with a buddy, then you save on gas going to tj. but people tend to go alone and then meet up with another monger at the country.

also, say if costa rica was $1000 total vs $500 going to tj for the same time frame, id still pay the $1000. you pay double going to costa rica but you get 10x more out of it.

also, airline prices coincide with everything im saying. if one lives in the northeast part of the us where cr ticket prices are more expensive, well...that means you have to pay for airfare going to san diego. let's not forget about the costs of rent a car unless you want to get raped by the us taxis.

if one lives not too far away from san diego, then chances are they close to lax, dallas airport and that their ticket price going to costa rica should be priced right.

overall, costa rica smacks tijuana hands down. this doesn't mean tijuana is horrible. but once you've seen the light visiting other countries, you see what tj is all about.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

King of Sluts
07-27-07, 06:59
Goyer78 is right, the quality of Costa Rica blows away any tijuana cum bucket mexican ***** that you could put out there. Tijuana is East L. A. Revisited. Goyer 78 is also right, maybe you do not have the international bravery to venture out into the world, maybe you do not speak spanish. Anyways, another excellent report by Goyer78, Country John gets a big cow shit for his lousy manipulated effort.

KOS

Country John
07-29-07, 07:08
Goyer78 is right, the quality of Costa Rica blows away any tijuana cum bucket mexican ***** that you could put out there. Tijuana is East L. A. Revisited. Goyer 78 is also right, maybe you do not have the international bravery to venture out into the world, maybe you do not speak spanish. Anyways, another excellent report by Goyer78, Country John gets a big cow shit for his lousy manipulated effort.

KOS

An excellent report from Goyer78, good data. I have a good friend who travels to CR very often. His numbers come in a bit differently as will most others.

It's always helpful to get solid info from someone who actually knows what he's talking about, I agree.

Country John

King of Sluts
07-30-07, 08:00
It is funny when people get put in their place, then try to save face, almost like clockwork. My ultimate advice is to learn spanish, do a little traveling, broaden yoru horizons, and take a trip to a non-mexican culture, the chicks are twice as hot, and twice as cheaper.

KOS

Country John
08-01-07, 04:56
It is funny when people get put in their place, then try to save face, almost like clockwork. My ultimate advice is to learn spanish, do a little traveling, broaden yoru horizons, and take a trip to a non-mexican culture, the chicks are twice as hot, and twice as cheaper.

KOS

Ahh, don't let it go to your head. Like I said at the beginning of this thread: self criticism is a luxury few people can afford.

Santij
08-23-07, 03:53
Is it safe to visit TJ alone! I am new to SD and work close to border. Planning to visit during week days between 4PM to 7PM. Please share your ideas. Thanks

Country John
08-24-07, 07:19
Is it safe to visit TJ alone! I am new to SD and work close to border. Planning to visit during week days between 4PM to 7PM. Please share your ideas. Thanks

Santij, read Brocton O'tools guide and the various other threads. Come back after you've done that if you have questions, then we'll be able to help. Lots of members post lots of information so it's appropriate to read up first, then come back and clear anything up that you might not have understood.

See you on the flip-flop.

Country John

Member #4450
08-24-07, 10:08
I know this is an old post but I want to give my opinion on this issue.
Goyer78 is right, Costa Rica is a better deal in a long run, I know this for a fact.
I know Countries like Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay where the gringo is just a season visitor, and money here can go a long way, with some of the most beautiful and warm girls that you won't find in places like TJ.
For me TJ is very convenient but I rather monger in any country of South America, that is if I was retired or have a fat bank account, first you need to keep in mind what it takes to monger away from home #1 plenty of free "time" #2 you need to add U$1,000 airplane ticket round trip to a country as far is Argentina, don't believe me call your local travel agency and ask, if you have plenty of free time in your hands and don't mind to blow U$1k in a plane ticket
go for it, you won't regret!

The problem I see with sex workers in TJ is they have a rich Country next door, and they know it and they would take advantage of that,
If you monger in other border towns of other countries is a lot cheaper than any border with the U.S., a matter of fact I met girls in AB in TJ from Venezuela, Costa Rica and one girl form Argentina, they know where the dollars are, and they need to screw 10 guys back home to make the same amount in TJ with 2 guys.
I'm not happy mongering in TJ but again for me is convenient, and that's what's available for the weekend monger.

This was just my personal comment, you guys can continue your debate!
BTW, Costa Rica is not cheap anymore, thanks to the overpaying Gringos!

Country John
08-24-07, 18:50
I know this is an old post but I want to give my opinion on this issue.
Goyer78 is right, Costa Rica is a better deal in a long run, I know this for a fact.
I know Countries like Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay where the gringo is just a season visitor, and money here can go a long way, with some of the most beautiful and warm girls that you won't find in places like TJ.
For me TJ is very convenient but I rather monger in any country of South America, that is if I was retired or have a fat bank account, first you need to keep in mind what it takes to monger away from home #1 plenty of free "time" #2 you need to add U$1,000 airplane ticket round trip to a country as far is Argentina, don't believe me call your local travel agency and ask, if you have plenty of free time in your hands and don't mind to blow U$1k in a plane ticket
go for it, you won't regret!

The problem I see with sex workers in TJ is they have a rich Country next door, and they know it and they would take advantage of that,
If you monger in other border towns of other countries is a lot cheaper than any border with the U.S., a matter of fact I met girls in AB in TJ from Venezuela, Costa Rica and one girl form Argentina, they know where the dollars are, and they need to screw 10 guys back home to make the same amount in TJ with 2 guys.
I'm not happy mongering in TJ but again for me is convenient, and that's what's available for the weekend monger.

This was just my personal comment, you guys can continue your debate!
BTW, Costa Rica is not cheap anymore, thanks to the overpaying Gringos!

A very good friend travels to CR a lot and vouches for the quality of the girls but anyone who looks at the photos can see for themselves, they are goddesses. A 5 or 6 in CR can match an 8 or 9 in TJ, no problem.

Not everyone can get away when the fares are cheap and not everyone will know enugh to save the kind of money an experienced monger will, it obviously takes repeat trips.

If I were to venture outside Mexico, I'd probably join my good friend m_right in Indonesia but I have been tempted to tag along with a good friend from this board (mentioned above). I just can't figure out how to get him to pay for the trip, me being a poor boy!!

It's no debate, really and you are right. Those with the time and money usually have a better time in SA than us poor slugs do in TJ but Country John will never complain about his situation, fortunately his girley keeps his attention occupied.

Country John

King of Sluts
08-26-07, 19:28
Hey country john,

Take a trip to San Jose, go to oasis across the street from Machu Picchu, you will find many little delights. But first, you have to get away from those little mexicanas, also, maybe if you had a great phuck, you would not be such a testy jerk. Learn to live from what I say, and you'll learn from the master.

In Costa Rica, you do not need spanish, so you will be ok, do not be scared, your airplane ride should be scary. It is only a plane after all.

KOS

King of Sluts
08-31-07, 03:48
Hey country boy, the cat got your tongue. Where you at? I cannot beleive you have not replied. Maybe he is in a tijuana jail for seeking out young girls. Not sure. We await your reponse.

What happnened to Fayce Painter, that brit was funny. He also just dissappeared. It happens. I once left the board for 5 months. It goes in cycles.

KOS

Country John
08-31-07, 08:02
Hey country john,

Take a trip to San Jose, go to oasis across the street from Machu Picchu, you will find many little delights. But first, you have to get away from those little mexicanas, also, maybe if you had a great phuck, you would not be such a testy jerk. Learn to live from what I say, and you'll learn from the master.

In Costa Rica, you do not need spanish, so you will be ok, do not be scared, your airplane ride should be scary. It is only a plane after all.

KOS

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass.

Pico1972
09-07-07, 19:07
Mongrels,

I am in Colombia as we speak and I will be here for a total of one week. I started in Cartagena and I am currently in Bogota.

After all my research on this website as well as travel books, online travel blogs I have one conclusion - KOS is a complete idiot and has no credibility.

Upon my return I will provide detailed facts of how Colombia compares to TJ.

He claims to be this international expert in the mongering scene citing all the countries he been too and how they compare to TJ. I too am an international traveler but travel for leisure not just for the mongering like this idiot. Ocassionally I dable in the mongering scene when I am abroad.

I´ll support my position and comparisons upon my return.

You all need to flag this idiot off of this board because everything he sats about TJ is blasphemous.

Viva Mexico!!!!! and the Zona Rosa in TJ!!!!

Country John
09-08-07, 21:14
Mongrels,

I am in Colombia as we speak and I will be here for a total of one week. I started in Cartagena and I am currently in Bogota.

After all my research on this website as well as travel books, online travel blogs I have one conclusion - KOS is a complete idiot and has no credibility.

Upon my return I will provide detailed facts of how Colombia compares to TJ.

He claims to be this international expert in the mongering scene citing all the countries he been too and how they compare to TJ. I too am an international traveler but travel for leisure not just for the mongering like this idiot. Ocassionally I dable in the mongering scene when I am abroad.

I´ll support my position and comparisons upon my return.

You all need to flag this idiot off of this board because everything he sats about TJ is blasphemous.

Viva Mexico!!!!! and the Zona Rosa in TJ!!!!

There is no question about it, many of us would love to experience the divine in SA and I've talked to many who swear by the delights to be had. Someday I'll make the trip.

Economics and time are two of the biggest problems I have. Economics because I can't get away for lesiure time, I'm tied to my stuff here in Mexico and USA.

I did spend a week and a half in Hawaii, but mongering there is very expensive on the one hand and very risky on the other. Honolulu PD is a tough agency.

KOS professes to be an authority (a King, no less) so being able to quantify the degree of his bullshit will be helpful; not that many of us don't already already realize who he is.

I, for one, will be rivited to the screen and waiting with worms in my mouth for comprehensive data.

Country John

Jay Love
09-09-07, 21:35
KOS professes to be an authority (a King, no less) so being able to quantify the degree of his bullshit will be helpful; not that many of us don't already already realize who he is.

I, for one, will be rivited to the screen and waiting with worms in my mouth for comprehensive data.

Country John

Based on my obersvations of the posts and so forth; I think KOS is an employee of the ISG website with a lot of time on his hands. The anectdotes in his posts aren't detailed enough to reflect real experiences; so I don't know how much mongering he's actually done.

Jay

Country John
09-11-07, 05:58
Based on my obersvations of the posts and so forth; I think KOS is an employee of the ISG website with a lot of time on his hands. The anectdotes in his posts aren't detailed enough to reflect real experiences; so I don't know how much mongering he's actually done.

Jay

Sheesh, Jackson would roll over in his grave if he were dead. I would have a great deal of difficulty with KOS being an actual "employee" of ISG. But one never knows, does one? Maybe Jackson could use some blue ink to clarify it but I highly doubt it.

Based on my observations I think he has a lot more on his hands than time.....

Country John

King of Sluts
09-12-07, 05:09
Do not be fooled, I have mongered in Europe/ Central America/South America/ and of course Mexico/ Acapulco/ Mexico City (the. F) and Cancun. And yes, the mexican girls are not worth. Granted my comparison is too may other girls and countries. But I still put Mexicanas above Americanas, do not be fooled. Gringas are the worst, hence, I always go south of the border for the best phucks.

If I lived in San Diego, well, tijuana would be a great place for cheap sex. But, too many americnas ruin the scene. Too bad.

Country boy, my words are gold son, when you going to learn. I would not have so many threads in different countries, if I did not realize what I was saying.

Where is Fayce painter? That brit was funny, he made me laugh, what happened to that brit?

Pico, go smoke some crack, you are lost, maybe with crack it will balance out your delusions.

Jay Love, no, I am not a paid employee, acutally jackson banned my first I. The. , then I came back, been here for around 7 years, so of course jacks knows that I am a world traveler.

KOS

Pico1972
09-12-07, 16:01
Mongrels,

I am currently writing you all from Caracas, Venezuela. I have been traveling over the last two weeks in Cartagena, Bogota, and now Caracas.

I have done extensive research on travel blogs, books, and this website for information on visiting these countries. Not just mongering but cultural activities as well. Including, posts by KOS himself. The following are my observations only as they pertain to mongering. When I get back home I'll post travel tips on exchange rates, places to visit, etc.

Cartagena:

The women there are primarily on the dark side. They are referred to as trigeñas. This is a mixture of spanish and indian (mestizo). This look is very similiar to the Azteca or Mayan look that you find in TJ. There are also alot of black women in this coastal town. White women are scarce.

The mongering clubs are Prey or Pley Club and another club whose name I can't think of right now, but it's on a 2nd floor of a 2 story buidling next to a casino in the Bocagrande Laguito area. To reach Pley Club you have to catch a cab that wil take you outside of town into one of the worst areas in Colombia. Scary. Once there, it is a shanty club like the ones off the beaten path in TJ. They have close to 10 girls there, mostly Tigeñas. The asking price is $100 US and above.

The other club near the casino also has an asking price of $100 US and above. The girls there are mosty trigeñas that are probably 6 to 7's with maybe an 8 if you are lucky to find one. Some of the prices can be negotiated.

The thing that you all need to understand is that the hotels charge you at least $40 to $70 US dollars to bring them into your room. This is a heavy premium. I stayed in nice hotels not in the hovels that KOS probably stays in. The places KOS stays in are indeed hovels because apartment rentals are no where near as cheap as KOS has made them out to be on the Colombia thread. We saw the nice apartments and they were expensive. We met a fellow american on the plane who rents his 3 bedroom beach condo for $2K US per week.

This is proof that KOS stays in rat holes when he travels to Colombia.

There are also girls on the beaches that are pimped out by black guys. The girl are all black. Both the girls and their pimps are annoying as hell and hard to shake off. You will not find any trigeñas or white women on the beaches.

Lastly, you will find girls in two more clubs working discretly as hookers in Tu Candela and Divas. These are regular nightclubs with regular folks but with a few hookers working in there preying on the guys. These girls are hot. They will sit around the bar and give you a flirtatious look. They make you think you have a chance with them to hook up with them legitamitely. The catch is that they will take you for an expensive ride in ordering drinks before they drop the bomb on you on their prices. Usually over $150 US.

Keep in mind that the above are their asking prices and you have to keep in mind the hotel fee. Mongering in Cartagena is expensive.

The street scene is a bunch of crack heads that are usualy black. I actually saw several snort cocaine as I walked by. I didn't even bother to ask how much.

TJ is a much better price for mongering. No need to take an expensive trip to South America to find out. In TJ you will find the Aztecas Mayans that are within the same look as the trigeñas but you will find the white girls or lighter skin girls in TJ that you will not find in Cartagena. You pay $60 US and $12 for the hotel next door. You don't have to deal wth bar fees, love hotel fees, or hotel fines like you do in Cartagena. The TJ woman blows away the Cartagenan women.

KOS is mongering with the rats. He is picking up the trash that you would find in the TJ alleys or the side bars in TJ. He is definetly not picking up the quality that you would find in ADs or Chicago Club. This so called international monger is staing in the rat holes vs. The fine hotels that people like myself are capable of staying in.

I will post my reviews on Bogota at a later time. Expect a similiar review as the one above.

Hey Country. You might want to buy some extra cheese at the grocery store to feed your pet rat. KOS. I am sure he is going to be going crazy when he reads this post.

King of Sluts
09-13-07, 03:35
I only go to Cartagena with girlfriends fom Medellin, never go alone. The club on the second floor is called La Dolce Vida, and the other is Pleyboy, I always stay at the AlMirante Hotel, best hotel, much better than the hilton which is at the corner of Boca grande. I do not go for black girls, so country boy would like this place. I do not like Cartagena, the beach is black, water is dirty, and no white girls. The waves sometimes get big to surf, thats it.

I only go for girls that are 10's, you are going for the rats, *******. I only stay at the best hotels, but lately been staying at apartments cause it is mnuch cheaper.

Maybe the girls are trying to rip you off with the prices, but maybe you are dumb PICO and you do not speak spanish. You could be retarded. Rememer, the average person in Colombia makes 250. 00 dollars a month, so you figure out the proper pricing for the girls. 100, 000 pesos for two hours is about right or for the whole night shoudl be adequate from LDV.

In another words, Pico, sounds like you are lost, and you do not understand what you are doing, typical stupid non speaking spanish american. Mindless basher you are, clearly learn the system down there, and your time will be better.

KOS

Bogota is good, stay close to the Zona Rosa, you should be good.

Country John
09-14-07, 03:11
Mongrels,

I am currently writing you all from Caracas, Venezuela. I have been traveling over the last two weeks in Cartagena, Bogota, and now Caracas.

I have done extensive research ...............

Hey Country. You might want to buy some extra cheese at the grocery store to feed your pet rat. KOS. I am sure he is going to be going crazy when he reads this post.

Yeah, I figured as much. Of course our little friend stays in only the best and takes his girlfriend, so much for the economics and I don't consider taking my girlfriend as "mongering." I though it was bullshit.

I also learned that giving someone their own thread keeps them from polluting the main threads...smart thinking.

Thanks for the perspective. I'll await your next post. The extra cheese is out.

Country John

Gordon Gecko
09-14-07, 03:30
Pico,

Not that smart are you! Kos said do not go to Caracas, too expensive, you will learn. Kos has been here for years, you just a novice. His reports can save you hours of leg work.

Country John
09-14-07, 16:56
Pico,

Not that smart are you! Kos said do not go to Caracas, too expensive, you will learn. Kos has been here for years, you just a novice. His reports can save you hours of leg work.
Yeah, right. How ya doing KOS?

King of Sluts
09-15-07, 17:52
Hey Country Boy,

I am doing swell, how are you doing? Anyways, so tell me, when are you going to be able to buy a ticket to a different country. I mean, all you do is post daily under tijuana, HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE ELSE? WTF. I thought you country folks saveed every penny.come on country boy, try something new, go to Costa Rica ro Panama, are you scared? LOL

KOS

Pico1972
09-15-07, 18:52
Pico,

Not that smart are you! Kos said do not go to Caracas, too expensive, you will learn. Kos has been here for years, you just a novice. His reports can save you hours of leg work.Hey Smarty Pants,

I went to Caracas because I wanted to visit the country. I did not go there to deliberately monger like your little rat buddy. Mongering is a side excursion if it can be fit in and if I feel like it.

Pico1972
09-15-07, 19:38
The mongering scene in Bogota is something to laugh at compared to Tijuana.

The Zone Roja consists of two main clubs. La Piscina and El Castillo. Upon walking into La Piscina you are attacked by the waiter staff trying to lure you into their stations. I guess they get paid by the number of drinks they serve vs. An hourly salary. I was getting pulled and tugged by other waiters as I was being led by the first waiter that greeted us as he escorted us to his tables. I thought piranhas existed in the Amazons but I guess you can find them in the mongering spots.

They only provide bottle service at the tables and do not serve beer. The bottle service starts at roughly $25 US. If you want beer you need to get up and serve yourself at the bar off to the side. We yelled at our waiter and demanded he bring us beer to which he obeyed us. The beers are roughly $10 US and are of the 32-40 oz size. Can you guys already smell the rip offs that are beginning. There were roughly 30-40 girls. They were not all that attractive. I saw maybe 5 worth spending $ on but they were not all that. KO Rats makes it seem like this is pussy paradise with the women being exquisite or exceptional. Big fallacy or exaggeration on his part. On a scale of 1-10, the average mean in this place was a 6.

I didn't even bother to ask the prices but I am sure they equate to $100 US if the drinks were as expensive as they were. They have a make shift stage where the girls are supposed to dance. No girls were dancing.

We left after 30 minutes and went next door to El Castillo. This place was even worse. The quality of the girls was low and they averaged a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I didn’t even bother to ask process or talk to the girls. My friend was very disappointed because he really wanted to indulge in the talent Colombia has to offer. Sorry guys but we have standards. Neither of us was willing to pay more than $40 US for these girls. They were just not worth it. If they were we would have gladly obliged.

We left this club and walked around the rest of the small clubs around this area. Even worse. Their were no street girls to look at and the few that were there were TV’s trying to hide in the darkness. Probably to confuse the drunkards that came out of the clubs.

We visited a few casas de citas in the Zone Rosa. The Zone Rosa is the high class area of Bogota and is considered very trendy. Thus we were expecting the talent to be phenomenal. We went to a place called El Dorado or El Duran (can't remember the name). Upon entering and checking out the talent we left. Horrible selection. We found another house whose name I can't remember. Jackpot! We hit pay dirt! We were there around 3 pm on a Wed. They lined up the talent. Wow! The girls averaged 7 and higher. There were about 20 girls. A few of them were 9+’s. Each girl had her price. They obviously determine their price based on how hot they know they are. My friend took down the hottest girl there. She has phenomenal body with the perfect ass. It cost him $125 US with the room. I took down a very cute girl who must have been a 7+. I decided to go with her because I had a feeling that the super hot one’s would be robots. I was right. My friend wasn’t allowed to suck tits and he was barely able to touch those luscious mountains. He did pop twice because he paid for a full hour. I was able to indulge in anything I wanted with my girl except Greek. There were no limits. My intuitions were right. My costs was $75 US after I negotiated down from $100 US.

Prior to the above excursions I went to another club in the Zona Rosa which a guy on the street was promoting. He said it was a strip joint. Sorry, I can’t remember the name. There were at least 70+ girls there in the middle of the week. A majority of them were hot but most were dressed in jeans. No real sexy outfits or bikini tops like you find in Adelitas in Tijuana. I sat down for a drink. I should have known I was going to get ripped off when I was given the drink menu. There were no prices. I ordered a screwdriver because there were no beers. WTF! I called a girl over to talk to her and for a little company. She ordered a Bailey’s. Two hours later and 6 total drinks later the total bill came to $100 US. The chica drinks came out to $14 US! On top of this her asking price was $200 US. This did not include the $60 US exit fee if I wanted to take her out of the club or the $40 US room fee to take care of business inside the club. I should have gone with my initial gut feeling that this was a rip off joint. I know, amateur move on my part. I did not pay for services bit it was entertaining to see the talent there.

By the way, there was only a 5 minute floor show with only one girl.

Please see my next post for my final thoughts.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Pico1972
09-15-07, 20:07
i have come to the final conclusion. kos is an exaggerator, embellisher, and a liar. the colombian scene is no where greater than tj nor are the colombia women far superior than tj. the one thing the colombians have that mexicans do not have is their natural voluptuous asses. the tj girls get the butt implants. there is nothing distinctive about colombians vs. mexicans. in fact, many colombians look like mexicans. what it boils down to is that both cultures are latino. you can find a white girl in tj just as you would in colombia or if your choice is mestizo/trigena it can be found in both countries. bolt ons, fake blond hair, and attitudes can be found in both countries as well.

tj is far superior than colombia as following:

1. tj zona rosa is huge compared to colombia. it’s like comparing disneyland to a weekend carnival at your local church.

2. tj mongering is cheap compared to colombia. $60 us + $12 room fee at adelitas vs. an average cost of $150 us in colombia.

3. drinks are a fraction in tj vs. colombia. can you imagine adelitas charging bottle service fees and not offering beers? it would be a ghost town.

4. tj is the costco of mongering compared to colombia. adelita’s has a constant of 60+ girls during the week and over 100+ to choose from on weekends. colombia’s larger clubs that only offer 40-50 girls.

5. tj has an international selection of girls. i’ve banged an argentinean, colombian, and brazilian in adelitas.

6. tj has all their ho’s concentrated in one area vs. colombia that has them rep001tered all over the city.

7. tj has a street scene. colombia doesn’t.

8. do not even get me started on cancun’s area 21 vs. colombia. the area 21 girls are like miss universe contestants. they are well worth their $$$ fees compared to the best that colombia has to offer.

ko rats - go back to your hole!!! you have no credibility. you are living in a fantasy world. don’t even bother rebutting the above because you are wrong. i am not even going to entertain a debate on this forum with you. you are not worth it.

Pico1972
09-15-07, 20:10
I only go to Cartagena with girlfriends fom Medellin, never go alone. The club on the second floor is called La Dolce Vida, and the other is Pleyboy, I always stay at the AlMirante Hotel, best hotel, much better than the hilton which is at the corner of Boca grande. I do not go for black girls, so country boy would like this place. I do not like Cartagena, the beach is black, water is dirty, and no white girls. The waves sometimes get big to surf, thats it.

I only go for girls that are 10's, you are going for the rats, *******. I only stay at the best hotels, but lately been staying at apartments cause it is mnuch cheaper.

Maybe the girls are trying to rip you off with the prices, but maybe you are dumb PICO and you do not speak spanish. You could be retarded. Rememer, the average person in Colombia makes 250. 00 dollars a month, so you figure out the proper pricing for the girls. 100, 000 pesos for two hours is about right or for the whole night shoudl be adequate from LDV.

In another words, Pico, sounds like you are lost, and you do not understand what you are doing, typical stupid non speaking spanish american. Mindless basher you are, clearly learn the system down there, and your time will be better.

KOS

Bogota is good, stay close to the Zona Rosa, you should be good.KO Rats - I speak perfect Spanish. I am Latino of South American descent. I read, write, and speak perfect Spanish. My Spanish is probably more polished than yours. Ignorante idiota!

Pico1972
09-15-07, 20:21
Caracas is the 20th country that I have visited and is the worst. Do not even bother to travel here. Go anywhere in South America except for this heel hole of a country. Venezuelans are like the Rodney King rioters. The lowest scum bags on earth. I was shocked to say the least. I don't know where they keep their beauties that we all see in the Miss Universe pageants or on TV novelas. They must keep them locked away in their bank vaults. The Venezualans are the ugliest people I have seen, rudest, and they have destroyed the Spanish language with their muflled dialect.

We only checked out one mongering spot and it was really not impressive. Keep in mind that the hottest women in Venezuela are scooped up by the rich petroleum executives. If a woman is hot, she is a kept woman. She is not going to be at the mongering clubs.

You all should read KOS posts in Venezuela. I never laughed so hard in my life. He claimed to have visited two casa de citas per day and having a hard time blowing his load at night with the other hookers he was getting. What a joke!! This is how I know what a rat he is. He has no taste!!!

CJ - Don't forget to lay out the rat traps.

King of Sluts
09-16-07, 17:41
Although I do not pick girls up on the street, never had and never will, Zona Roja in Bogota has tons of street action their, even in the day. You must have been blind, or just ignorant. Actually their are tons of girls working in the day and night, and at the clubs. Not sure where you went, maybe you since it was your first time in Bogota, you did not nderstand where to go, maybe you need glasses.

Also, Bogota has plenty of hot chicks, do not be fooled, great place, just do not like the climate.

Since you are a newbie, it might be helpful for other members to read your posts in the appropriate thread. Meaning, if you have information on Caracas, Bogota, or other cities, please put that information in that thread, even in my personal thread, "kos in Venezuela", "kos in Colombia", that is, if you are literate. It serves no purpose to tell us your stories in Venezuela in the tijuauna thread, even if you are comparing the cities. I noticed you commented that Bogota was great, what an idiot you are. First you say Bogota was terrible, then you write in the Colombia thread Bogota is great. What a rat boy idiot. Take your meds son!

KOS

Pico is new, he deserves no respect until he is on this board for awhile, he is just a newbie. Take a seat newbie.

Country John
09-18-07, 18:38
You all should read KOS posts in Venezuela. I never laughed so hard in my life. He claimed to have visited two casa de citas per day and having a hard time blowing his load at night with the other hookers he was getting. What a joke!! This is how I know what a rat he is. He has no taste!!!

CJ - Don't forget to lay out the rat traps.

Thanks for exposing the fraud KOS. I had a feeling all along he was nothing but hot air. The members here owe you a debt of gratitude so let me be the first to say "thanks."

Members (espcially newbies) can oft times get a lot of false information from people who profess to know more than they actually do. This can lead to costly (and deadly) mistakes.

In this case, the "King Of ****s" turns out to be nothing more than a legend in his own mind, and anyone who reads the beginning of this thread will see that I called BULLSHIT on this guy right away.

Clearly, this is one of those "entertainment" threads and should never be taken seriously.

Thanks again.

Country John

Fayce Paynter
09-19-07, 05:21
Been away, Boys. Haven't one of y'all changed this fellas name to POS?

King of Sluts
09-21-07, 01:31
Relax a little, you guys act like I took you wife or yoru puta, whats yoru guys deal? Relax a little and go get laid, you guys are really uptight, go take a run to tijuana, bang yoru fugly mexicana, and get soem relief, you guys let me get under yoru skin to easily, jeasous christ mate.

Pico, this guys states in Bogota that he loves Bogota, but in my thread he says it is no good, this guy needs to stay to his story.

Country John, well, his name says it all, he is a country boy that is literally a "john", you country boys are so simple, a good ole boy, yee haw, yee haw

Fayce painter, where ya been ya brit, you should not be so crude, I expected a little more from you, jesus christ mate.

Surfnk9
09-25-07, 10:00
Posted by Geo Traveler in TJ report:
First time TJ! Wooh Hooh!

Went to Tijuana for my first visit last Wednesday and Thursday. All I got to say is that it really surpassed all my expectations for quality. This tijuana picture gallery and whoever the hell that King of Siht is really does not do the zona justice. There are some gorgeous girls here!

I took a newbie down last month and on the walk over to La Zona (it was in the day), he commented on the quality of girls on the street. I just thought to myself, wait till he sees the hotties in AB. He was blown away! He could not thank me enough for taking him down to where he, as he put it, could bang centerfold girls for about the price of his local AMP.

KObS (King of Bull Shit) has his prefferences but I doughbt he has been to TJ in recent memory. Yes it is a dirty city, but so is every city in Latin America that I have visited. Yes there are some ugly gals looking to make a few bucks on the street. But there are more than enough hotties, dogs, and everything in between to satisfy the pallet.

I have been going to TJ for about a year now, I am not a "seasoned pro", but I do speak the language and I am familiar with the culture. It is no surprise that a newbie like Geo Traveler can smell the crap from KOS' mouth.

Pico1972
09-26-07, 04:16
Hey guys,

Watch the Rat start taking the bait. It's hilarious. He'll come out of his hole soon, you will all see.

King of Sluts
09-26-07, 18:13
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Country John
09-26-07, 22:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!Thanks Jackson, that just about says it all.

Country John

King of Sluts
09-27-07, 17:59
EDITOR'S NOTE: The commentary posted here was deleted because KOS is limited to posting information only.

Fayce Paynter
09-28-07, 04:55
[Went to Tijuana for my first visit last Wednesday and Thursday. All I got to say is that it really surpassed all my expectations for quality. This tijuana picture gallery and whoever the hell that King of Siht is really does not do the zona justice. There are some gorgeous girls here!]

Nice report. Glad to see some positive info on this thread.
Hey CJ, as long as we've hijacked this thread, how are you?
Everything good with you and your lady?

King of Sluts
09-30-07, 04:54
The last time I was in tijuana, adelitas had the best quality, which is not saying much. I run in to many guys in Panama who say tijuana is garbage, and I beleive them. I tell them I have been their, but not that great, not impressed. Like I said, if I lived in Diego, then yes, it is worth it for a little side excursion pop, besides that, forget it. No reason to fly to diego just for tijuana *****s, forget about it.

Ahhhh, Fayce Painter, what a classy dude! Anyways, well, my posts are being highly regulated after nibs and I got in a little talk of war, so we must keep it all informational. All right, in tijuana you can get good looking girl for 70 bucks for a little pop, lets say 30 minutes, a quality lets say "8". But if you want a ten playboy centerfold for one hour in Panama for 84, and the serivice is way more speactacular, the place would be to go to Panama. Also, in Tijuana so many gringos ruin the market. Where the gringo goes, everything gets wrecked.

Lets say you went to Costa Rica, go to oasis, girls are 25 bucks a hour, some little hotties, you can porn star service with a model for 25 bucks. I am just trying to educate all my fellow americans from Diego, that their are much better places than tijuana. Thats it.

KOS (with the true info)

Pico1972
10-03-07, 02:38
The last time I was in tijuana, adelitas had the best quality, which is not saying much. I run in to many guys in Panama who say tijuana is garbage, and I beleive them. I tell them I have been their, but not that great, not impressed. Like I said, if I lived in Diego, then yes, it is worth it for a little side excursion pop, besides that, forget it. No reason to fly to diego just for tijuana *****s, forget about it.

Ahhhh, Fayce Painter, what a classy dude! Anyways, well, my posts are being highly regulated after nibs and I got in a little talk of war, so we must keep it all informational. All right, in tijuana you can get good looking girl for 70 bucks for a little pop, lets say 30 minutes, a quality lets say "8". But if you want a ten playboy centerfold for one hour in Panama for 84, and the serivice is way more speactacular, the place would be to go to Panama. Also, in Tijuana so many gringos ruin the market. Where the gringo goes, everything gets wrecked.

Lets say you went to Costa Rica, go to oasis, girls are 25 bucks a hour, some little hotties, you can porn star service with a model for 25 bucks. I am just trying to educate all my fellow americans from Diego, that their are much better places than tijuana. Thats it.

KOS (with the true info)Hey Jackson - Any way you can change the name of this tread from KOS to Country John in Tijuana? CJ has made for more contributions on TJ than KOS. All KOS has done is bash this thread. Anybody else agree?

==========================================

Hi Pico1972,

Why is Country John even bothering to post in this thread anyway?

Thanks,

Jackson

OCTraveler
10-03-07, 04:44
OMG what utter BS this thread is - only one thing that would be worse - a "Hizark in SD" thread ... please Jackson don't ever let this happen.

King of Sluts
10-04-07, 03:10
Every time I have been to mexico, acapulco/tijuana/Cancun/ guadalajara, I was disappointed with the quality. Mexico was the first country I mongered in my life, and it was good, because it set the bar low, meaning, when I went to other countires, I was pleasantly surprised. I mean, tijuana is good for a fast release pop, but for quality, guys, go to Panama or costa, you will surprised what you will find out their. I am not bashing tijuana, just trying to help you guys out to state that their are many better places to monger. To each his own. BUT GUYS, you have to go out and explore, and you will see that Tijuana is really kind of a dump, and the girls are really not that attractive. Either way, keep hunting on, and nailing those little mexcianas, I will enjoy the ticas/nicas/colombianas, venezuelans.

Guys, the Kos is the connosieur of fine women, and you know what I say, go south! , I mean Panama /Costa Rica south. The women in tijuana are just not hot, I mean, they are average girls, nothing special. The last time I went to Tijuana, I mean, I saw glue sniffers, people inhaling a paper bag over and over, their were many. Quite nasty. This is just my experiences, and, the mexicanas are just not pretty. They are rough, unclean, and basicaly are the type of women that fuck their own father. Oh Yeah, country john has a ego problem, he just has not learned to bow down to his master yet, he will learn.

Kos (Guys, lets keep it friendly, we are all on the same side, OK)

Fayce Paynter
10-08-07, 01:18
Kisser Of Scrotums,
No one here is on the same side as you are, son.
I'd bet you are some little fella that lives in the basement as his momma's house and goes on the internet all day to pretend he has a life.
Once you go out in the world and actually have sex with a real female, I'd bet you get a better outlook on life.
Trust me, it beats the hell outta your hand, a magazine and an occasional X-Rated video that you sneak past momma to watch downstairs in your dungeon.
Get a life!

King of Sluts
10-08-07, 01:28
Fayce painter,

In regards to the tijuana women, someone posted good photos not too long ago in the picture section, I was like, where were those girls, looking good, that is, for tijuana. No, I do not live in a dungeon nor with mamma, you got me all wrong, you would be actually surprised if you meet me, you probably would be intimitated, the truth. Anyways, guys, I have been with tons and tons of females, are you kidding me, wtf, just go to other sections in the world, or I can give you fellow isg members who can testify to my hunting abilities. You crazy! Anyways, you guys keep trying to knock me down, never boys would I give you "johns " the satisfaction, btu keep trying. I also love when you try to guess and predict my lifestyle, it is hilarious, but you are so wrong. Keep hunting that gutter mex. LOL LOL

Kos

Adventur
10-08-07, 03:49
KOS has never posted anything of value in any forum.

The only thing he knows is to flame! and to pretend that he travels!

Ignore this piece of crap!

Jay Love
10-08-07, 04:12
Every time I have been to mexico, acapulco/tijuana/Cancun/ guadalajara, I was disappointed with the quality. Mexico was the first country I mongered in my life, and it was good, because it set the bar low, meaning, when I went to other countires, I was pleasantly surprised. I mean, tijuana is good for a fast release pop, but for quality, guys, go to Panama or costa, you will surprised what you will find out their. I am not bashing tijuana, just trying to help you guys out to state that their are many better places to monger. To each his own. BUT GUYS, you have to go out and explore, and you will see that Tijuana is really kind of a dump, and the girls are really not that attractive. Either way, keep hunting on, and nailing those little mexcianas, I will enjoy the ticas/nicas/colombianas, venezuelans.

Guys, the Kos is the connosieur of fine women, and you know what I say, go south! , I mean Panama /Costa Rica south. The women in tijuana are just not hot, I mean, they are average girls, nothing special. The last time I went to Tijuana, I mean, I saw glue sniffers, people inhaling a paper bag over and over, their were many. Quite nasty. This is just my experiences, and, the mexicanas are just not pretty. They are rough, unclean, and basicaly are the type of women that fuck their own father. Oh Yeah, country john has a ego problem, he just has not learned to bow down to his master yet, he will learn.

Kos (Guys, lets keep it friendly, we are all on the same side, OK)

For me, TJ happens to be highly convenient. It's only a 40-minute drive, if that. Overall, the quality and service of the girls ranges but is acceptable. But AB definitely has some the most beautiful women that I've seen anywhere. And the cost for the sex is relatively "cheap"; but the point is the have sex. I just wish that the sessions were longer. Mexicanas and a lot of other hookers would screw their own father for a buck. That's what hookers do. Their the only kind of women that comes face to face with you and tells you so.
And sure, there's a whole world out there: Latin America, Hungary, Czech Republic, Brazil, Thailand, etc. That's well understood KOS. Just post more detailed information in your reports so that someone taking a trip can use the information. Do you know what I mean? Otherwise, you'll sound like a broken record with general opinionated posts. But I'm a working man, with little time to budget for international sex excursions. I'm even cutting back on the money I blow in TJ by doing more alley girls so I've got more cash going to savings. I'll soon be travelling to parts of Asia for work sometimes next year. That's my 2 cents.
Jay

King of Sluts
10-09-07, 02:31
Jay Love and Adventurer,

First of all, ok Jay Love, thanx for the honest statement, much appreciated, I agree, sometimes I sound like a broken record, good point. I will try to be more helpful in regards to tijuana information, I just like to give these guys a more wordly view, thats it. These guys from Diego just do not get it, I am simply telling them that they should discover otehr parts of the world and that tijuana is a nasty dump, thats all.

Adventur, you need to relax a little pal, I am all over the place in different countries, check Venezuela, Colombia, Panama, and others, my information is priceless, tijuana is not so great, but I tell it like it is.

Country John
10-09-07, 19:36
==========================================

Hi Pico1972,

Why is Country John even bothering to post in this thread anyway?

Thanks,

Jackson

He He....

Jackson, that DOES say it all!

Best,
Country John

King of Sluts
10-10-07, 02:55
Alrighty then, well it looks like CJ in TJ beleives he got the best of me, thats ok, I will continue to post my honest but cynical view of tijuana and the surrounding areas. Alright, well, last time I viisited Tijuana when I was leaving at around 2am in the morning, I had the cops accost me, asking me questions in spanish about the reasons I was in tijuana, I told them, for only the putaaas, they said, you do not have putaaas in USA, I said of course, but come on, where in the united states can I find a whooore for 70 bucks for a pop, you cannot even get a blow job from a good looking girl for 70 bucks. That is one advantage of tijuana, the prices, I admit, it is more economical. But when I go to Caracas Venezuela, I get a smoking hot "10" for 70 dollars. I mean a girl better lookign than what you see in Playboy, penthouse, scores, whatever.

Guys, remember, we are all on the same side, hunting hotties on the cheap. Yes I am a distinct personality, but then again, would the world not be boring if we were all the same, thought the same, you guys need to learn to accept differences. Me, well, I let just like phucking the poor, I mean banging them, and throw them to the gutter, no persoanl interest in them, pure sport phucking.

KOS (the one and only)

Roguesta
10-10-07, 16:52
And, you're such a nice person, too.

King of Sluts
10-18-07, 00:57
Hey Roguesta,

Did I advertise myself as nice, maybe you should not assume anything about me or mongering.

Thanx

KOS

King of Sluts
10-19-07, 02:06
Please do not drive your car to Tijuana, you willl get in problems. Many times locals will pay or call tow trucks to tow you for no reason, then they make money from you to first find your car, then you have to pay the towing company. Everybody makes money except you, leave your at the border, then taxi from the frontera.

In mexico, being a police officer is truly a entreupreneurial job, they live off of pay offs, kickbacks and side deals. They love gringos that are small, weak, and by themself. They are predators, beware.

Also, where is Country John boy, looks like he could not take the heat, so he fled the kitchen fast. I love it. That will teach country boy to keeo your mouth shut on other peoples threads, you run nothing, just the little garbage farm you live on.

Chukichz
10-20-07, 17:09
I don't disagree that going south is bad, but the prices kos posted are incorrect. The places that you can get for $25 are really for the locals and low lifes. I will admit I've been to a couple of them, but the babes are not terrific and you'll have been in a bed with sheets that may get changed once a day. Yuck! If you go to the Blue Marlin, you'll pay $60 to $120 and some of the babes are lookers. If you want fairly cheap sex in latin america, to to Buenos Aires. You can get sex with a stunner for $150 ar. That's $50 American.

However, if you want sex with real stunners and for way under tj prices, go to asia. In Bangkok you can get anything your heart desires. Cambodia is way less but the babes are not as beautiful. Go go China and you'll get interesting sex but it's relatively expensive. Go East!

Roguesta
10-20-07, 23:52
I live in Tijuana. I cross the border five times a week to go to work, and I have never been stopped...never. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, but this has not been my experience.

And KOS: if you put yourself out there in the manner that you do, people will make assumptions. But you're right, I shouldn't assume that you're a nice person.

King of Sluts
10-21-07, 02:19
Chukichz,

Thanx for the helpful information, I never have gone east, thanx for the tip. From Miami, the trip to asia is so damn far, you west coast guys are lucky in that respect, still it is like a 12 hour trip just for ass. The problem is that these guys from tijuana are mostly local guys who do not have the money to travel extensively, which is fine. I have been to tijuana, and it is a dump, even when you compare it to the Zona Roja in Bogota, it is a dump. For a quick release, that is fine, but for a serious monger trip, forget about it.

A serious monger trip example would be (in one day), (in Panama), go to Club Miami around 4pm, get laid from a hot chick for one hour, get something to eat at Shula's steak house (bolas), go to Gt around 730, then head out until the strip clubs until 230 am. That is a good full day of mongering with hot chicks. In tijuana, it is kind of disgusting. Of course my opinion. Every guy that I run into from San Diego, that I hav met in Panama, says tijuana is a complete dump, I agree.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

KOS

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Cobra Comander
10-22-07, 22:17
OMG what utter BS this thread is - only one thing that would be worse - a "Hizark in SD" thread ... please Jackson don't ever let this happen.LMFAO!

This is about the funniest thing I've ever read!

LOL!

King of Sluts
10-24-07, 02:58
When I visited tijuana, I noticed that a ugly girl in Panama that makes 10 dollars for 30 mintues, was equivalent to a higher end girl in tijuana. It is amazing, if I was not so international, I would have never known it either. It is crazy. But guys, go way south, or east as some of you have proposed, not sure. It is mush better, that is, if you have the money. I understand that many of you are poor from san diego and surrounding areas, but I am sure you country boys can scrap up enough for a flight. Anyways, just imagine banging the hottest chick in tijuana for 10 dollars in Panama or Costa Rica. You guys are missing the goodies, take a look, don't be shy, and take a flight. I apologize jackson, I had to say something in spanish, and I thought it might be good to only tell the spanish speaking people. That is ok. Anyways, what happened to country boy, looks like he gave up. But we have another newbie on the board, called cobra commander, are you kidding me, what a joke, a two year old kid.

Newbies, I have been here for over 7 years, you guys are just new, rememeber, many of you do not understand what you are saying. I love when the newbies come on the boards, and are just stupid and clueless. It is funny. Oh yeah, what happened to country john? Looks like I sent the cat home with his tail between his legs. Oh country boy, you really are a wussy that I laugh at.

KOS

Roguesta
10-31-07, 16:48
You should stop generalizing about those living in San Diego never going anywhere else. I live in Tijuana. I'm going to Thailand and Cambodia, in two weeks, for five weeks. I go every year. And, I know many others, living in this area, who travel worldwide on a regular basis.

DrBrew1
11-02-07, 01:51
When I visited tijuana, I noticed that a ugly girl in Panama that makes 10 dollars for 30 mintues, was equivalent to a higher end girl in tijuana. It is amazing, if I was not so international, I would have never known it either. It is crazy. But guys, go way south, or east as some of you have proposed, not sure. It is mush better, that is, if you have the money. I understand that many of you are poor from san diego and surrounding areas, but I am sure you country boys can scrap up enough for a flight. Anyways, just imagine banging the hottest chick in tijuana for 10 dollars in Panama or Costa Rica. You guys are missing the goodies, take a look, don't be shy, and take a flight. I apologize jackson, I had to say something in spanish, and I thought it might be good to only tell the spanish speaking people. That is ok. Anyways, what happened to country boy, looks like he gave up. But we have another newbie on the board, called cobra commander, are you kidding me, what a joke, a two year old kid.

Newbies, I have been here for over 7 years, you guys are just new, rememeber, many of you do not understand what you are saying. I love when the newbies come on the boards, and are just stupid and clueless. It is funny. Oh yeah, what happened to country john? Looks like I sent the cat home with his tail between his legs. Oh country boy, you really are a wussy that I laugh at.

KOSI am getting a good laugh out of reading your posts amigo.You really are hard on the chicas from Mexico and that's been your expierence.That doesn't mean that everybody is going to have such a bad time.Where did you find those cheap girls in Panama City? I'm going in a couple months.As far as getting hot chicas for 10 bucks in Costa Rica,it's not going to happen.I have been to Costa Rica 3 times in the last 6 months and the best looking chicas want 70-100$.

Pico1972
11-02-07, 20:35
I am getting a good laugh out of reading your posts amigo. You really are hard on the chicas from Mexico and that's been your expierence. That doesn't mean that everybody is going to have such a bad time. Where did you find those cheap girls in Panama City? I'm going in a couple months. As far as getting hot chicas for 10 bucks in Costa Rica, it's not going to happen. I have been to Costa Rica 3 times in the last 6 months and the best looking chicas want 70-100$.Brew. I outed this fool a few weeks ago when I returned from my vacation in Colombia and Venezuela. If he is getting cooch for $10 he is really picking up the bottom of the barrel type of girls. As I stated before, this guy is mongering in the rat holes. I'm glad you are able to point out the real costs of mongering in Costa Rica.

It's obvious that King of Rats has no taste. Apparently he likes to squander his money on his so called "international" trips by picking up women that no one else wants to screw.

From my experience in traveling abroad, when a girl is hot or model material, the cooch will always be close to $100. Regardless of international exchange rates. The exception would be Bangkok, from what I've heard.

Pico1972
11-02-07, 20:44
I forgot to add that this genius mocks us for paying $60 for girls. Is he not ultimately spending thousands when he travels abroad for his $10 cooch? He has the nerve to criticize us? Genius!

Phordphan
11-04-07, 01:20
Brew. I outed this fool a few weeks ago when I returned from my vacation in Colombia and Venezuela. If he is getting cooch for $10 he is really picking up the bottom of the barrel type of girls. As I stated before, this guy is mongering in the rat holes. I'm glad you are able to point out the real costs of mongering in Costa Rica.

It's obvious that King of Rats has no taste. Apparently he likes to squander his money on his so called "international" trips by picking up women that no one else wants to screw.

From my experience in traveling abroad, when a girl is hot or model material, the cooch will always be close to $100. Regardless of international exchange rates. The exception would be Bangkok, from what I've heard.Heh, heh, heh!

I've been following this thread for a while now. It's good for a chuckle or two.

I've been to Costa Rica, Honduras, Venezuela, Nicaragua, most of the places mentioned. Also been all over SEA. The only really accurate point Mr. KOS has made is that these other chicas are better looking than the Mexican chicas. Overall, I would have to agree. But, $10? I don't think so...

Actually, my only solid 10 was in CR. I was doing some diving in a small village outside Liberia. I asked the taxi driver, when he dropped me off, about chicas. He said there were none, but he knew one and would bring her from Liberia if I would call him. So, one evening I did. Wow. Not only was she a 10, but she even sported the same corn-row hairstyle as Bo Derek. Can't remember her name, but will never forget the face or body. She was less than the San Jose chicas, so if memory serves it cost about $60, plus some $$ for the cabbie. Also, one trip to Jaco, got double-teamed by a lovely set of Nicas (one a 9, the other an 8), at their apartment, for $100. This was on a Sunday evening when they had the day off from the strip club where they worked. You'd have to really go deep into some mighty sleazy barrios to find the elusive $10 panocha.

Now Bangkok is another world altogether. Great lookers for $50 per DAY, not per hour. Total GFE. And the more off-the-beaten-track you get, like Cambodia or Myanmar, the better.

PP

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Fayce Paynter
11-04-07, 21:26
[I forgot to add that this genius mocks us for paying $60 for girls.]

Just thought of something...........maybe the Kisser Of Scrotums only thinks these are girls..............maybe they're not really girls...............????

Surfnk9
11-04-07, 21:36
[I forgot to add that this genius mocks us for paying $60 for girls.]

Just thought of something...........maybe the Kisser Of Scrotums only thinks these are girls..............maybe they're not really girls...............????

This is funnny shit. LOL

DrBrew1
11-06-07, 04:19
I forgot to add that this genius mocks us for paying $60 for girls. Is he not ultimately spending thousands when he travels abroad for his $10 cooch? He has the nerve to criticize us? Genius!I just got back from TJ over the weekend and there were some good looking chicas in the mix. I am going to Costa Rica in 2 weeks and I am going to various locations to see what the girls look like at the lower priced massage parlors there. I'm really interested in seeing what one can get for 15-20 bucks. I'll let you TJ guys know what I find.

King of Sluts
11-06-07, 04:40
The quality is very bad in tijuana, that is fine, you boys stick with the ho's that overcharge and are really sewer type. Also, in Costa Rica if you go to Oasis, you can girls that are smoking for 40 bucks a hour during the day. It is good. I just try to help you guys out, and you know what, you guys come after me like I am a bulls-eye, that's cool, but what happened to country john, I must of hurt his feelings. He was a fun chap, but the boy did not have the gusto to go the distance. Country boy should meet "Want to Play", simliar attitude, and you know what, this guy "Want to Play" and I became friends eventually.

Roguesta- have fun in Thailand, cambodia, good luck and have fun for godds sake

Dr Brew1. Go to oasis, you are paying too much for 100 dollars for a girl in Costa Rica, especially san jose, go to bargain my man

Pico- you have to do the math, if you bang 30 girls in a month, do the math, 30 girls * 80 = 2400 dollars, 30 girls in 20 = 600 dollsr, you have to do the math on tons of distance

PHORDPHAN- Of course the girls are much prettier than in tijuana, that is a fact, not opinion

Fayce painter- you are a funny guy, I kind of like your wicked sense of humor, it is funny, for a brit, you are hilarious, but sorry, I like girls only, sorry pal

Surfnk9. Yeah, it is funny, but I lieke to add a little humor, rather than just dry information

KOS

King of Sluts
12-06-07, 04:59
Any news on tijuana boys, let me know. You guys are kind of quiet, very quiet, especially Country John, Big John, or who ever the guy changes the name to today. Where is Country John?

Kos

Member #4647
02-25-08, 21:21
Tj has gone to shit the last 6 months. Less people, more crime, higher prices, border restrictions. I guess the fact that the mexicans saw the white man as his personal atm finally caught up to them. Mexicans need to learn about customer service.

King of Sluts
03-07-08, 04:43
I agree, the Mexicans were never taught about customer service, they see you as a white target with money, thats it. Careful in tijuana, thieves everywhere.

Member #4647
03-19-08, 20:00
Chicas, touts, taxi drivers, people selling trinkets on the street, and the police are all thieves. TJ knows nothing about getting repeat business. All the clubs besides adelitas are losing money. Adelitas still has some top. Notch talent but the 3 hottest girls in TJ all work at Amnesia.

King of Sluts
04-18-08, 13:45
They are mexicans looking for a better life, almost like scum on the pond, looking for any penny they can scrounge up from the tourists.

Mexicans are not my favorite girls, they are dirty, not clean at all, but some people like the filth like country boys. I guess they are brought up with that life style.

Member #4450
04-27-08, 06:49
For me TJ is just convenient, but I rather monger in South America.
I know for a fact the girls in South America are the finest and very well educated and they know how to treat a monger, they just know how important is a good customer with Dollars, most girls in Tj think they have gold plated pussies and some are very greedy, they know if you don't pay what they want some else will, the stupid gringo is fucking the inflation big time here in TJ!
I agree with some here that TJ is filthy and you always need to be watching your back, I only feel safe in AB but wondering around the zona can be dangerous, I just hate ol the beggars and the pushing around, they need to learn how to treat the tourist mongers, don't get me wrong Mexico has many beautiful places to enjoy, I fish Baja ol the time and people in these places are wonderful, but TJ is a shit hole.

Member #4647
05-07-08, 12:16
Most mongers that go to TJ can barely call themselves mongers. They basically can't afford to go to SEA or south america. They go to TJ once a month and think its the end all be all of *****s. TJ *****s are ugly and always rush you.

DrBrew1
05-12-08, 06:48
Most mongers that go to TJ can barely call themselves mongers. They basically can't afford to go to SEA or south america. They go to TJ once a month and think its the end all be all of *****s. TJ *****s are ugly and always rush you.All the guys that knock TJ should stay away from it. I always have fun there.This year i have trips to Costa Rica,Colombia,Peru,Panama, and the PI so you can't assume that all the mongers that visit TJ don't go to other places.

Efjayel
05-12-08, 06:49
They are mexicans looking for a better life, almost like scum on the pond, looking for any penny they can scrounge up from the tourists.

Mexicans are not my favorite girls, they are dirty, not clean at all, but some people like the filth like country boys. I guess they are brought up with that life style.

That's just dumb and insultive to say. Your lack of intelligence shows in every message you write. Now I understand why a thread was made dedicated to your stupidity. I really hope the worst for you on your next expenditure.

Pico1972
05-16-08, 07:24
Most mongers that go to TJ can barely call themselves mongers. They basically can't afford to go to SEA or south america. They go to TJ once a month and think its the end all be all of *****s. TJ *****s are ugly and always rush you.

You are hilarious in making this statement. I looked up your profile and note your history of posts , Phishing for information on the Phillipines. You really like the bottom of the barrel sluts. You remind me of your pal King of Scum. He likes to pick up *****s from the Sabana Grande area in Caracas. That's the bottom of the barrel for Venezuela you big time South American traveler. I am sure you know that. Right?

Pico1972
05-16-08, 07:32
I agree, the Mexicans were never taught about customer service, they see you as a white target with money, thats it. Careful in tijuana, thieves everywhere.

Wow, King of Scum came out of his rat hole. You must have been hibernating. Thanks for entertaining us with your baffonery. At least your consistent, right?

I'm headed to Peru and Ecuador this summer. I'll make sure not to read your posts in these forums. I already now you like the bottom of the barrel ho's. Trigena lover. TJ's is still tops and is on a level playing field with the quality of females in South America. I know you don't feel comfortable and secure with yourself mongering in TJ. The TJ ho's are too high class for you.

Say hi to the trigenas for me.

King of Sluts
05-23-08, 14:06
Pico, you been doing bad research, BLAZEPONTAINE is correct, he called the kettle black, just how PICO like s them, black and smelly. Anyways, you guys do not have the money to go south, that is why you go to tj, tj is a rat invested dirty slime pond.

Be careful.

King of Sluts
05-24-08, 15:17
Tijuana, be careful, the news is reporting drug wars are going on and the police are being killed for supporting the new president. it is true.

What Happened to Country Boy? I know that the scum is around somewhere, he is slivering around with shit in his mouth gargling it with his mexicana prositutes. LOL

Efjayel
05-24-08, 21:46
Your hypocrism is entertaining. Please continue.

King of Sluts
05-30-08, 02:13
No problem, I am here to inform and to educate the mongers on foreign desitinations.

Dornyone
05-31-08, 19:57
KOS,

Have you spent any time in Santiago de Chile?

King of Sluts
06-01-08, 15:59
Santiago de Chile, not yet, but will make my way down there, not a problem, I am interested in seeing all citys when I move to Colombia for good.

King of Sluts
06-03-08, 16:12
Dirty little Tijuana, could also be re-named the biggest drug crossing border in amrerica filled with dirty mexican prosituttes, LOL. Anyways, well, when I get back to San Diego, I will take a run down to tijuana, to give my un-biased report.

King of Sluts
06-16-08, 02:31
Ok, well everyone is going to tijuana I guess for cheap gas, I heard it is like 2. 32 a gallon in dirty tijuana, cool. The women are also pretty cheap.

The women, well, that is another cheap item, that is good, but most of the mexican sluts are dirty little sluts, nothing more. Also, they have this new club, it is called "Country John", it is full of tranvestites and she.males, stay away unless you liek this place.

DrBrew1
06-16-08, 02:54
Dirty little Tijuana, could also be re-named the biggest drug crossing border in amrerica filled with dirty mexican prosituttes, LOL. Anyways, well, when I get back to San Diego, I will take a run down to tijuana, to give my un-biased report.For all you guys that can only travel to TJ i can tell you that TJ has plenty of hot chicas.I know because i have been in Costa Rica and Colombia this year and the hottest chicas in TJ would do fine in both places.

Sgt Perv
06-16-08, 19:06
I have been monitoring this site for years. In the Tijuana section Country John is well respected. I have noticed how much you also respect him. You constantly taunt him so that he can add some substance to your thread. Very smart move on your part. Having somebody who knows and is unbiased in reporting adds credibly to a thread. So why mess it up with the trash talk you do not mean. Your respect or maybe jealousy is so obvious. Country John is a mature adult with a life. Why would he want to waste his time in this childish play you tend to enjoy?

King of Sluts
06-21-08, 23:52
Tijuana here I come, well, inthe future I think I may need to stop over to take a look at the latest selection. I will give the latest selection preview. I expect the best, and will look for good selection.

Sergeant perv, thats your opinion and you are relegated to your opinion, that is cool. But I was talking about that "fag bar" called "country john", not the actual person, so relax. But maybe they are the same, I dunno.

KOS

Efjayel
06-22-08, 21:29
Dirty little Tijuana, could also be re-named the biggest drug crossing border in amrerica filled with dirty mexican prosituttes, LOL. Anyways, well, when I get back to San Diego, I will take a run down to tijuana, to give my un-biased report.

People criticize TJ a lot. Especially white Americans from my experience. They don't realize the US is the biggest factor of why TJ is what it is. The US tourists made it into the cesspool that you see. And it's because that's what they want of TJ. It's like the dirty alley behind your house that everyone goes to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in and barf at. If it wasn't this, then US tourists would stop going. Cheap meds, drug trafficking, prostitutes. And what's it all for? The US tourist.

Maybe the Country John bar is owned and operated by Country John. j/k

Member #4647
06-24-08, 04:50
Tijuana is the same shit hole it always has been. Never trust a tout, policeman, bargirl, streetgirl, bartender, waiter, waitress, shoe-shiner, taxi driver, hotel operator, and especially don't ever trust a tatted up mexican guy who speaks perfect english. All of their jobs is to fleece americans out of their money.

Surfnk9
06-26-08, 01:05
Tijuana is the same shit hole it always has been. Never trust a tout, policeman, bargirl, streetgirl, bartender, waiter, waitress, shoe-shiner, taxi driver, hotel operator, and especially don't ever trust a tatted up mexican guy who speaks perfect english. All of their jobs is to fleece americans out of their money.

Tell us something that isn't true in every red light district in any part of the world.

King of Sluts
07-20-08, 03:31
Efjayel is absolutely correct, I like this guy, he tells it like it is, he is funny, cool guy. Of course country jonh is the owner of the transvestite bar in tijuana, good for him/her.

Blazepontaine is also funny, but he tells it like it is, good guy.

Efjayel
07-21-08, 08:42
Huh, interesting. I've offended you in the past and yet you still like me for telling it like it is.

I dont know what to say other than, thanks!

King of Sluts
07-28-08, 04:35
Efjayel,

No problem, when one has a sense of humor, that is cool, plus you drilled my arch enemy country john boy, I know thta sucker reads this thread, he cannot resist the kos, he knows KOS is his boss, he just has not accepted it yet.

Member #4647
07-30-08, 22:56
The door knocks in tj are coming quicker and quicker. As soon as you get it in her, the towelboy knocks and she starts saying "come on papi, you feeneesh"

Surfnk9
08-02-08, 22:43
The door knocks in tj are coming quicker and quicker. As soon as you get it in her, the towelboy knocks and she starts saying "come on papi, you feeneesh"

Just as I'm paying for the room and getting my towels, I confirm the part of the deal that concerns the time, basically I reaffirm its ½ hour. Then I pull out my phone and state the time in front of the gal and the guy at the desk. This lets them know that I’m not going to let the clean up guys or the girl cut my time short. It works quite well.

King of Sluts
02-24-09, 02:24
Just not a fan of tijuana, sorry guys, better places to go and be seen, espcially around them country folks, right you country johns

Efjayel
02-24-09, 20:57
What other places do you recommend?

Member #4647
03-22-09, 22:50
KOS,

What you need to understand is that most TJ mongers can not afford to go anywhere other than TJ. Most TJ mongers will never go to LOS, PI, or Costa Rica. Don't ruin their dream, let them think TJ is monger heaven.

Efjayel
03-23-09, 05:42
I think we where just insulted...

Member #4647
03-23-09, 07:44
I think we where just insulted...Yes you "where"

Member #4647
07-21-09, 21:21
Why dont u plm's save up a thousand bucks and go to SEA and see how the big boys play.

Efjayel
07-22-09, 04:19
Mongering is a hobby not a sport. I'm not here to compete or argue. I do this cause I get an itch once in a while that needs scratching. Nothing more.

I don't need to spend a grand or more just to satisfy myself or to be viewed by the likes of you as a veteran pro(big boy). You're obvoiusly the only PLM here for believing that going to SEA makes you better than the rest of us and the right to insult us. Do us all a favor and take your pompous ass elsewhere.

Member #4647
07-23-09, 08:04
I sure hope you aren't trying to compete, because you would be in last place. And the reason you don't spend a grand is because you don't have a grand! Now go get your 20 dollar alley girl and bask in your ignorance.

Efjayel
07-25-09, 19:27
You're right. I am no competition. How stupid of me to not want to spend over $1000 dollars to travel half way around the world just for sex. I must be out of mind. After all, I love dealing with the airports, jetlag, packing my bags, hotels, missing work and every other fun thing dealing with travel.

I guess I am a loser for being able to get pussy for cheap and be back home all in the same day.

Seriously, if you're investing that much time and money for some good sex then you'd be better off just getting a girlfriend.

DJ FourMoney
07-26-09, 14:29
KOS,

What you need to understand is that most TJ mongers can not afford to go anywhere other than TJ. Most TJ mongers will never go to LOS, PI, or Costa Rica. Don't ruin their dream, let them think TJ is monger heaven.

That's bs Ive been to Europe.... Its affordable compared to elsewhere and I don't have a thing for Asians, no special trip to Thailand or PI, further down on the list of things to do, right after Central America, South American and return to Western and Eastern Europe.

TJ is close and cheap, chicas can be cute/fine, thumbs up...

Amerioca
12-11-09, 05:30
TJ is what it is. Over the decade, I have found a few nice ones. It's good quickie for locals. But better attitudes and bargains can be found elswhere on this planet. My favorite is South America. Good hunting.

King of Sluts
01-27-12, 04:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Nibu Raphael
11-16-12, 07:48
Hi,

I see Kos or no one else cums on here anymore Wows. As much as me and kos used to fight and the racist shit he said on Panamanian people. I must be totally on his side now. Tijuana does seem to have some of the ugliest latinas. Higher then Gringas who knows? I mean in san Diego I see hotter latinas white and black girls. Also some of the ugliest girls are hags just walking in centro especially on calle revolucion or even the other side streets. It seems once you leave the centro area there are some more cute girls but nowhere near Colombia OR Dr style NO way in hell.

Also on Tits hardly any big tits in Tijuana even the more Fatties who usually in South America or Central America DR have huge tits here lot of fat ones with no curves. I told some girls before what milk do you girls drink as your tetas don't grow here. Darn man. In DF And Monterrey Morelia Guadalajara I seen some curves huge juggs hot asses almost Like Colombianas Tijuana heck no. Seems like too many hilbilly girls here ala Mexicana style. OK I am stuck here though cause I want to visit more areas of baja maybe in La Paz Ensenada or Santa Rosalia the girls drink better milk.

Oks then also to Kos I see you only made one comment here this year and no others posted here so I must be the second one posting here. Anyways I guess I sign off this post here. I just want more new input on this. Cause Tijuana is way too over rated for sure.

Bye,

Nibu

ItsMeBeyatch
06-20-13, 04:57
It is heaven if you live in LA or San Diego because of the closeness to Tijuana.

KOS,

What you need to understand is that most Tijuana mongers can not afford to go anywhere other than Tijuana. Most Tijuana mongers will never go to LOS, PI, or Costa Rica. Don't ruin their dream, let them think Tijuana is monger heaven.

TurdyCurdyOne
10-31-18, 06:48
Why dont u plm's save up a thousand bucks and go to SEA and see how the big boys play.Bored lately so replying to old posts. Also I have a steady Filipina live in g / f now (woe is me) so not hunting as much.

I don't imagine T. J. Has changed much. I have been there several times, but nothing recent. If anything it's probably gotten worse with the reported 2-3 hour border crossing times (spare me their VIP card, you have to have them look up your a** to get one, give up your privacy). Also the crime rate in T. J. Lately from all reports has skyrocketed. It was never safe, but it's worse now.

Some guys like T. J. I don't know why? It's full of Mexican SoCal types who would just as soon put a shiv in your back as give you directions to El Bano. Greater group of Mexican aholes I have never seen concentrated in one place.

The streetwalkers are overpriced and the experience is like from a vending machine. Who ever heard of WG in other countries charging extra for removing their clothes? Total BS and a ripoff.

I use to party all over Mexico and pick up girls off the street that were not your usual streetwalkers, but that was when I was young and more handsome than now. They are OK, they are better in bed than most poor Filipinas, imo. Certainly they can look better with actual breasts, but many are too fat to look at.

Hotel prices are ridiculous for Mexico as are cab fares and cabbies are often dishonest.

Mexico does have nicer beaches than P. I. But not near T. J.

Much better places in Mexico to go than T. J. Places that are not anti-gringo and not hostile / aggressive, more friendly.

I guess Tijuana is ok if you're on a budget and have to get back to work on Monday. The clubs there are total clip joints with ridiculously high prices and scams. If you're going to pay for a lap dance, why not just watch a porn and stay at home?

Ditto their scam "lady drinks" at $6 a shot. They are crazy. The only times I ever went in one of those clip joints was when they waived the cover and just for amusement to see how the girls think they snatch is made out of gold.

Best strategy is to get some basic Spanish and just approach girls who make eye contact with you on the street. Make sure they don't have p*mps or handlers though, that's a red flag. They often come from other towns (better) and need cash now.

RikyMichaels7
11-01-18, 04:34
Bored lately so replying to old posts. Also I have a steady Filipina live in g / f now (woe is me) so not hunting as much.

I don't imagine T. J. Has changed much. I have been there several times, but nothing recent. If anything it's probably gotten worse with the reported 2-3 hour border crossing times (spare me their VIP card, you have to have them look up your a** to get one, give up your privacy). Also the crime rate in T. J. Lately from all reports has skyrocketed. It was never safe, but it's worse now.

Some guys like T. J. I don't know why? It's full of Mexican SoCal types who would just as soon put a shiv in your back as give you directions to El Bano. Greater group of Mexican aholes I have never seen concentrated in one place.I can't agree with you more. These bars are complete clip joints. Yet gringos continue to allow the ripoff to occur. From the BS dude that charges 7 dollars for an entrance beer to the constant meseros pushing chips or checking the girls beer. 8 dollars for a ficha beer. And then the ripoff girls charging 100 dollars for maybe 20 minutes. Time to boycott this shit. Boycott these bars and send a message to these damn money [Deleted by Admin]!