PDA

View Full Version : KOS in Cancun

King of Sluts
01-01-06, 02:00
Thread Starter.

King of Sluts
09-18-06, 01:16
This is not a quality monger destination, if you are here to party, that is cool. But there are no casas de massaje with quality here. To Americanized here, but when you go to the old city, there are sluuuts in the city streets and casa de puta, but nothing of the quality that is decent. Go somewhere else.

Kos

King of Sluts
09-24-06, 03:08
Go somewhere else, no true quality her at all. The girls go to Cancun for vacation with a client or with there boyfriend. Many girls from Mexico City go on vacation with their boyfriend to Cancun. That is it.

Save your money and go to Costa Rica

KOs

King of Sluts
10-05-06, 16:56
Cancun is not a monger city, but also the cops will not bother you, have fun and enjoy the tourists.

KOS

King of Sluts
10-14-06, 17:42
This area of Mexico, the whole east cost, has no mongering spots of great interest. Not interested in this area at all. Got to the west coast, much better.

KOS

King of Sluts
10-21-06, 00:55
Hey Ocky, Octatron,

Why don't you ask the pro, I know where to look. All you have to do is ask me, not a problem. Do not be shy.

KOS

I Jags
11-09-06, 20:06
This area of Mexico, the whole east cost, has no mongering spots of great interest. Not interested in this area at all. Got to the west coast, much better.

KOS

Cancun sucks, I am here now..Nothing here under 250.00..

King of Sluts
11-15-06, 17:28
250.00 dollars for a piece of ass is ridiculous, better to save money and go elsewhere. I mean that 250 price is american prices, stay away, go to South America.

KOS

Flushy
11-16-06, 19:10
250.00 dollars for a piece of ass is ridiculous, better to save money and go elsewhere. I mean that 250 price is american prices, stay away, go to South America.

KOSIs there a good place to meet the local non-pros?

King of Sluts
11-26-06, 01:56
If you go away from the tourist strip, you can meet some locals in downtown Cancun, where it is not so touristy. But they will be looking at you like what are you doing here in Cancun.

For better local non pros Mexcio City is much better.

KOS

King of Sluts
12-07-06, 17:20
No new information in Cancun. I will not return unless those girls keep the prices down. 250 dollars for a girl is worthless.

Kos

King of Sluts
10-04-07, 03:14
Just checking in, there are *****houses in Cancun, ask any taxi driver, they are in the city, the old part of Cancun, not the strip. They are their, ask the taxi.

King of Sluts
04-18-08, 13:57
Nibs and Nibu?

Where are these guys?