PDA

View Full Version : Lima Lists

Admin
01-01-06, 02:00
Thtead Starter.

World Travel 69
09-16-06, 02:10
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

World Travel 69
12-28-06, 20:22
The report originally posted here has been superceded by a new report posted later in this thread.

Member #4351
12-29-06, 17:24
World Travel 69, this is your hobby right? Being the king of the mongering lists.

World Travel 69
12-29-06, 17:33
David:
Not a King. Just trying to make it easier for all us Mongers.
I was in Lima once. I did not have a nice List of places to go. Now I do.

World Travel 69, this is your hobby right? Being the king of the mongering lists.

Collateral2
01-17-07, 20:08
I went looking for the massage places in Diez Canseco mentinoed here, but I didnt find them. Are they still open? If so they are not easy to find (at least not for me...) Does anyone have more specific directions?

Collateral2
01-17-07, 20:33
I went looking for the massages in Diez Canseco mentioned, but I didnt find them. Can anyone please give more specific directions?

R Brandon
01-18-07, 00:48
Diez Caseco is being reported on frequently on the peru site so sure they are still open. I will be there next week and may stop by. I have only been once and remember it is upstairs on the fourth floor and a doorman has to let you in. It is not marked and I had to ask around to find it. I will try to get better directions.rbc100

Lima Busy
01-18-07, 01:27
I went looking for the massages in Diez Canseco mentioned, but I didnt find them. Can anyone please give more specific directions?
I have not been there in 2 years and it sucked then. They are in the office building to the right of "Tequilas". There was one on the third floor as well but they would periodically close down. If you want BT there are much places to go.
All of the BT's in Miraflores suck and are over priced (Diez Canseco,Bruce & Arica). One of the ISG guy's had a good experience at R&V3 yesterday for S/.100.
LB

Artisttyp
03-30-07, 17:26
I know its been written about before but I never did see an address for it.

Madaonna Nightclub
- primera cuadra de la avenida nicolas areola/ frente a la clinica ricardo palma

9pm ....until late * If you like dark jungle girls I was told this is the place to go. I have not been yet.

Polvo
03-30-07, 19:16
I know its been written about before but I never did see an address for it...... If you like dark jungle girls I was told this is the place to go. I have not been yet.

Madonna Club
Av. Nicolas Arriola 157
Santa Catalina, Lima, Peru

Across from Cruz del Sur
Opposite Ricardo Palma Clinic

Open 7 days a week - 8PM - 6AM
"Chicas" from Tarapoto (90%+ of the chicas are from the "Amazonias" region.)

Tell them Francisco sent you for your Free Admission (ISG Members)

Here is a link - although I have never been able to get past the Google warning which means I am either under 18 or useless with computers....

http://clik.to/madonnaclub

Let us know about your experience!!

Suerte!

Polvo

Artisttyp
03-31-07, 02:56
How much are chicas at madonna ? I might go there sunday as long as your sure they are open.

Thanks

Artisttyp

Lima Busy
03-31-07, 03:21
How much are chicas at madonna ? I might go there sunday as long as your sure they are open.

Thanks

Artisttyp
Last time I was there it was 200 soles for two hours takeout and she was a "9"if you are not hungup over a chick's rack. Don't bother going before midnight like everywhere in Lima.
LB

FlyingAce
03-31-07, 16:27
The "bar fine" for a girl leaving is S/. 70.00 for 2 hours. The rest is negotiable between you and the "chica", the club doesn't get involved in anything beyond the fine.

Tell them "Francisco" sent you and avoid the entrance fee.

FlyingAce

Madonna Club http://clik.to/madonnaclub
7 days a week 8pm - 6am

Lima Busy
03-31-07, 16:52
Ace,
Between the free entry and the reasonable salida and nearby location, I think you have one of the better "value propositions" in Lima. I will be there with a group of guy's on April 11th ,as these guy's have never seen a Charapita "in the flesh" so to speak. One question? ok, maybe two.Do you have onsite? and is the price the same as the Salida?
Also, will you be in country/Lima that week?

Suerte,
LB

The "bar fine" for a girl leaving is S/. 70.00 for 2 hours. The rest is negotiable between you and the "chica", the club doesn't get involved in anything beyond the fine.

Tell them "Francisco" sent you and avoid the entrance fee.

FlyingAce

Madonna Club http://clik.to/madonnaclub
7 days a week 8pm - 6am

Artisttyp
03-31-07, 19:56
Id like to know if there are beds available at the bar. Between the salida and cabs and it being saturday night with chicas all over pizza alley I would need a better incentive than spending close to $85.
By the way Ive been doing lima on $100 a day after my hotel was paid. The $100 includes all meals chicas and shopping I might need to do. Usually its a generous amount anywhere however here you waste alot on cabs....a chica session to be exact.

Polvo
04-01-07, 01:50
The "bar fine" for a girl leaving is S/. 70.00 for 2 hours. The rest is negotiable between you and the "chica", ......

Flying Ace:

So I negotiate with the chica for TLN. What happens after two hours, she turns into a pumpkin?? Or do I have to estimate multiples and pay 3x bar fine etc.?

Polvo

Artisttyp
04-01-07, 02:55
[QUOTE=Polvo]FA:

So I negotiate with the chica for TLN. What happens after two hours, she turns into a pumpkin?? Or do I have to estimate multiples and pay 3x bar fine etc.?

polvo - It wouldnt make sense to me to spend $70 soles salida when I can take a roundtrip taxi to las cucardas pay entrance fee and grab a beer with sex for the same $70 soles. The only difference would be I wouldnt be in my hotel room.
Another thing to keep in mind is if you like dark jungle girls almost all the low end brothels have them and with taxi a session beer etc. you wind up paying only $25 and that might also include tipping for extra services.

Calle de las pizzas also has a few dark girls.

Polvo
04-01-07, 04:24
.... It wouldn't make sense to me to spend $70 soles salida when I can take a roundtrip taxi to las cucardas pay entrance fee and grab a beer with sex for the same $70 soles. .....Calle de las pizzas also has a few dark girls.

Artisttyp:

I am also curious about the maths. LB - who is rarely wrong - stated S/.200 for salida but Flying Ace stated S/.70. I am curious if it is in fact S./70 OR $70!!

I also want to know about the 2 hour thing. If you allow 30 mins for travel (there and back) then I will have only completed three orifices, and I like to circumnavigate at least twice in a night!! So what happens - she runs back to Madonna after 2 hours??

And what about the VIP rooms. Are they for in-house doing the deed, for how long and at what price??

I agree with you. The economics can rapidly mount up. Without you mounting up - or even holding hands!!

BTW - none of this is a criticism of Madonna - I understand the management are good people. But I have an inquiring mind!!

Polvo

Artisttyp
04-01-07, 15:03
I agree madonna sounds like a fun place but you dont need to spend that kind of money in lima......thats why I came here.

FlyingAce
04-01-07, 17:40
To clear some things up - it is 70 SOLES not DOLLARS

As for 30 minutes to and from - We have arrangements with local Hostals (1 is more like a hotel than a hostal) and are within walking distance of the club - 5 minutes max - the area is well lit between the club and the hostal, but if you are concerned a 3 SOLES taxi will get you there in under 2 minutes.

As for the in-house VIP - persons have been known to "partake" of their use, and the "FINE" is still paid, since the "waitress" is not available at the club per se.

Although Madonna is not a Cucardas or Trocadera, we are also not one of the most expensive clubs in Lima, and do have some of the finer women from the "Selva".

Polvo
04-01-07, 18:04
To clear some things up - ........

Thanks! And if the take out is longer than 2 hours?

Polvo

FlyingAce
04-01-07, 22:11
If the "chica" leaves for more than 2 hours she faces an additional bar fine of 70 SOLES (not USD) when she returns. If she's intelligent, she'll "negotiate" to get the added fine covered.

I know for a fact that other "high end" clubs have "salidos" of up to 200 DOLLARS and fines for their "waitresses" that can put a serious dent in thier income.

FlyingAce

Mr Jetsetter
04-02-07, 10:07
FlyingAce

THX for the info. Looking forward to visiting Madonna during my upcoming trip in a couple of weeks. The fact that there are hostals so close by is certainly an incentive.

Artisttyp
04-02-07, 13:41
I dont mean to bust anyones bubble but why would you pay a salida to go next door to yet another room that isnt your own ? Why dont you go somewhere that already offers a room.
Paying a salida fee should give you access to the girls on your own turf. When I went to the anaconda bar/brothel you had to walk next door to the hostal but that was all included in the $30($9 us) soles cost of the girl.
I dont want to kill anyones business but I feel obligated to inform members of other options.

Member #4351
04-02-07, 15:16
There is a level of mongering for everyone´s taste here in Lima. I´m not a nightclub type person, but there are guys who prefer that ambience. Can´t compare apples and oranges.

Lima Busy
04-02-07, 20:30
Artisttyp:

I am also curious about the maths. LB - who is rarely wrong - stated S/.200 for salida but Flying Ace stated S/.70. I am curious if it is in fact S./70 OR $70!!

Polvo
My apologies if I said "Salida" The 200 soles price was for her for 2 hours. She gave me her # as I was in a rush and I was supposed to meet her a different day.

Some guys like "Chonga's" others "private apartments" ,"outcall" ,"nightclubs","Banos", "blind massajes" "street chicas" "swingersparties" "gangbangs" "feet sniffing" or whatever, In Lima there is something for every "taste" and budjet!

LB

Jesi James
04-22-07, 18:23
I have not been there in 2 years and it sucked then. They are in the office building to the right of "Tequilas". There was one on the third floor as well but they would periodically close down. If you want BT there are much places to go.
All of the BT's in Miraflores suck and are over priced (Diez Canseco,Bruce & Arica). One of the ISG guy's had a good experience at R&V3 yesterday for S/.100.
LB

I went looking and talked to security in the apartment. This place is closed and gone.

JES

Miraflores Apt
06-14-07, 23:44
Most experienced guy's prefer apartment rentals over hotels. When in Lima I have several "monger friendly" units from $175-$950 a week. For more info and photos check out http://mirafloresbachelorpad.********.com/2007/06/rate-info.html

Besitos,

Rosita

Member #4351
06-15-07, 15:49
Although at present I am not on "excellent" terms with L.B., nor his wife, Rosita Paola, in the interest of being fair I have to recommend renting an apartment over staying in a hotel. Especially if one enjoys more interesting mongering activities which involve mother/daughter or sister duos, etc., or just want to avoid the "walk of shame".

Travel Fun
06-29-07, 11:40
I recently had one night in Lima. Half a night because my plane left at 0630 so I had to get to the airport by 0430. It was my last night in Peru, so did not want to fool around.

I stayed at a relatively sleazy hotel on La Marina. The Melodia. For $38 US. It had the advantage of being only 6 blocks from the San Miguel Spa at 2865 La Marina. Staff were friendly and helpful.

The spa is okay. All the equipment and facilities are in good condition, and I enjoyed the various steam rooms, sauna, etc. I got there at about 6 PM, and there were about 35 guys in the place. The women sit in a little alcove at the foot of the stairs up to the massage rooms. There were about 9 women, all of them okay, a couple pretty tired and jaded, a couple younger and fresher.

Prices were 20 Soles entry, 25 Soles for massage, 150 Soles for sex, 20 Soles to rent the room, about 5 Soles for a Gatorade.

After taking a nice hot shower and soaking up some steam for a while, I picked up a young woman from Trujillo "Paola" and we went upstairs for about an hour. She was okay for conversation, gave a very perfunctuory massage, and got fucked pretty hard because I was not happy with her blow job or hand job. She took it well, though, so it turned out okay.

Total cost out the door was 244 Soles because I gave Paola a 20 Sole tip after she did what she was told. Besides which, she was really a nice girl working a tough job. So that was about $80 US total.

The facility compares favorably to the two termas I visited in Rio, but the women are a couple notches lower, mostly due to attitude. They just seemed a little tired. No loud music blasting away, and the lighting is sufficient, so that is better in my opinion.

By the time I left, there were a lot more guys coming in from work, so most of the tables had two or three guys sitting around, and the steam rooms, etc. Were well occupied. I got the feeling that quite a few guys come in to use the health club features, and only ogle the women. $80 is a lot of money to most Peruvians, and 20 Soles is a day's wages in many areas of the country.

Everyone was friendly, especially the staff, so that was nice.

Bottom line, if you want a quick sex fix, the San Miguel Spa will fill the bill at a very reasonable price point.

Dutchman
09-07-07, 20:39
I recently had one night in Lima. Half a night because my plane left at 0630 so I had to get to the airport by 0430. It was my last night in Peru, .......

An other nice Spa is Dolphins Spa. The outstanding part is, it opens 24 hours. (not sure if others are same) 2 Shifts of girls from 8 to 8. Besides the standard steam rooms, jacuzzi, swimming pool, bar, snacks, girls etc etc. If you want a real relax. There is a blind guy who gives you a professional massage. The place is ideal to kill time between lunch and dinner. Or last minute relax before heading airport.

Dutchman

Artisttyp
09-11-07, 14:51
If anyone has the time to update or actually add a list of normal/pick up bars that would be really useful.

After reading rosita' post about bar closings it makes it that much more difficult to figure out.
The best hours to go would also be useful as well as if they cater to peruvians that want to meet gringos etc.

I know about the flying dog but it looked really boring to me when I walked by.

I was mainly hanging out in son de cuba(calle de pizzas) for the live music but I need to branch out this trip. I dont like hanging out with a 20's backpacker crowd. I'd prefer a local watering hole with middle aged people.

All barrios are an option.

By the way barranco didn't look like my kind of scene either. I did that 10 years ago.

Thanks

Artisttyp
09-25-07, 01:10
I thought I should start a list then keep adding to it as I go. I will include directions to the best of my knowledge as well as combi info for you cheap bastards.
The first week was a little hectic learning the combis but the guys who yell out the door are really helpful and they will let you know when you get to wherever. Give them the proper street name or have it written down and available.
Average cost of a combi ride is 1 sol but shorter distances are 50 centimos. If you think the distance you are going is short pull out 50 centimos and see what happens.

Dragon hostal ( Lince) -cuadra 24 petit thours. The guy at the front desk is named henry ask him if there are girls available (Hay chicas disponibles?) He will call whatever room then probably send you right up. You dont have too much opportunity to choose. Most girls take phone calls first then you come over. I just like to show up so I take what they have. Im easy like that.
I went with anais tel - 97697552. I paid 70 soles for around a half over. She offers a duo with her friend for $140. These are average women so if your not into sloppy pig fucking dont bother. You can ask to know who else is available. Again this is a low key situation so come by yourself not to cause a scene. BBBj yes.

Direction by combi from miraflores - Take the combi that goes up todo arequipa until you hit the barrio of lince. Get off when you see the big cineplanet and plaza vea mall on your left hand side. Walk over one block away from Av. arequipa until you reach calle petit thours. Walk up to cuadra 24 of petit thours and locate the dragon hostal #2471 petit thours.

Sauna spa/ Harumi - oscar r . benavides 4250 (right past the cross section where elmer faucett and colonial meet. Go over/under the overpass and look across the street (on the left hand side coming from plaza dos de mayo).
This is a sauna that a cab driver told me about. I saw a sauna but I just asked about the girls. The guy took me right to a bedroom with a girl from the jungle. I paid 50 soles for the half hour. Yes with the bbbj. There is a shower available. I was told there are three girls 24/7 but Id go during the day. I was only shown one girl when I went. Again Im easy and for $17 Ill fuck ALMOST anything.
Regular girls that A cab driver would fuck.

By combi - Take todo arequipa/wilson from miraflores get off on Ave. colmena aka nicolas pierola (they are the same street!) Walk towards plaza dos de mayo ( a circle plaza with blue colored buildings) If you continue straight from ave colmena you will have to walk around the plaza half way until you can straighten out again and find your self on Ave. Colonial (directly a straight line coming from ave. Colmena. You just have to do the half circle walk to get to the other side "straight from ave. Colmena" Hop on a combi that says Ave colonial on the side and ask to be left off at the cross section of elmer faucett and colonial in front of the church. When you get there walk across or under the over pass to the other side of faucett.

Massage(with extra) -Jr. Ruffino Torrico 559 piso 4 room 404 located between 3rd and 4th ave. on avenida emancipacion. You will regonize the street ruff. torrico by the construction that is taking place.
You go up to the room 404 buzz and then someone will show you to a girl. The massage is 10 soles then you can choose either manual (jack off) or covered blowjob for an additional 10 soles.

Take the combi todo arequipa from miraflores directly to avenida emancipacion. Get off and walk towards the pedestrian street jr. De la union. Keep to your left hand side.

Luanys - Calle ignacio merino between cuadra 18 y 17 . Ask to be let off at 1740 ignacio merino. Once you get there turn your head to the right and you will see a little alley way. Go inside the hostal is right there with a sign outside.
Its a hostal with a few girls that have rooms. Some names to throw around for refrences are mia angie sandra and carolina. Say hi is so and so here and they will tell you who is available. You are entering this place dropping names so they think you know what your doing so you may not have many choices. Just nod and say thank you then they will tell you which room to knock on. I was told 50 soles but I got charged 70. Yes with bbbj . Ok service from a spinner. She let me finish with me licking her butt (sandra).
Again this is low key so go by yourself. Credit goes out to borbon from www.perutops.com

Trocadero by combi- Take todo arequipa from miraflores get off on Ave colmena. Walk straight down to plaza dos de mayo. Walk four blocks up the expressway until Ave. Argentina make a left turn hop a combi going up Ave. Argentina. The first time you should ask to get off at "plaza minka" get some food then hop a cab for 4 soles right to the entrance of the troc. You may not want to do the walk from Ave. Argentina into the troc parking lot.

Las cucardas and La nene by combi- Take combi todo arequipa/wilson from miraflores until Ave. Colmena. Walk straight down to plaza dos de mayo. Continue straight through the oval plaza (bearing left) until you straighten out again onto Ave colonial. Hop another combi with colonial written on the side until you reach the 900 block of colonial,. Get off when you see #950 colonial and walk to the corner turn right and walk the two blocks right up until you see the two brothels.

R Brandon
09-25-07, 01:38
Great post Artisyttp, definitely material for posts of distinction. If not for being a computer idiot I wuld do it. Good detailed information on some local places. Lima has such a huge local scene that I have barely touched. Lots of territory yet to explore.rbc100

Artisttyp
09-27-07, 00:30
I thought I should start a list then keep adding to it as I go. I will include directions to the best of my knowledge as well as combi info for you cheap bastards.
The first week was a little hectic learning the combis but the guys who yell out the door are really helpful and they will let you know when you get to wherever. Give them the proper street name or have it written down and available.
Average cost of a combi ride is 1 sol but shorter distances are 50 centimos. If you think the distance you are going is short pull out 50 centimos and see what happens.

Dragon hostal ( Lince) -cuadra 24 petit thours. The guy at the front desk is named henry ask him if there are girls available (Hay chicas disponibles?) He will call whatever room then probably send you right up. You dont have too much opportunity to choose. Most girls take phone calls first then you come over. I just like to show up so I take what they have. Im easy like that.
I went with anais tel - 97697552. I paid 70 soles for around a half over. She offers a duo with her friend for $140. These are average women so if your not into sloppy pig fucking dont bother. You can ask to know who else is available. Again this is a low key situation so come by yourself not to cause a scene. BBBj yes.

Direction by combi from miraflores - Take the combi that goes up todo arequipa until you hit the barrio of lince. Get off when you see the big cineplanet and plaza vea mall on your left hand side. Walk over one block away from Av. arequipa until you reach calle petit thours. Walk up to cuadra 24 of petit thours and locate the dragon hostal #2471 petit thours.

Sauna spa/ Harumi - oscar r . benavides 4250 (right past the cross section where elmer faucett and colonial meet. Go over/under the overpass and look across the street (on the left hand side coming from plaza dos de mayo).
This is a sauna that a cab driver told me about. I saw a sauna but I just asked about the girls. The guy took me right to a bedroom with a girl from the jungle. I paid 50 soles for the half hour. Yes with the bbbj. There is a shower available. I was told there are three girls 24/7 but Id go during the day. I was only shown one girl when I went. Again Im easy and for $17 Ill fuck ALMOST anything.
Regular girls that A cab driver would fuck.

By combi - Take todo arequipa/wilson from miraflores get off on Ave. colmena aka nicolas pierola (they are the same street!) Walk towards plaza dos de mayo ( a circle plaza with blue colored buildings) If you continue straight from ave colmena you will have to walk around the plaza half way until you can straighten out again and find your self on Ave. Colonial (directly a straight line coming from ave. Colmena. You just have to do the half circle walk to get to the other side "straight from ave. Colmena" Hop on a combi that says Ave colonial on the side and ask to be left off at the cross section of elmer faucett and colonial in front of the church. When you get there walk across or under the over pass to the other side of faucett.

Massage(with extra) -Jr. Ruffino Torrico 559 piso 4 room 404 located between 3rd and 4th ave. on avenida emancipacion. You will regonize the street ruff. torrico by the construction that is taking place.
You go up to the room 404 buzz and then someone will show you to a girl. The massage is 10 soles then you can choose either manual (jack off) or covered blowjob for an additional 10 soles.

Take the combi todo arequipa from miraflores directly to avenida emancipacion. Get off and walk towards the pedestrian street jr. De la union. Keep to your left hand side.

Luanys - Calle ignacio merino between cuadra 18 y 17 . Ask to be let off at 1740 ignacio merino. Once you get there turn your head to the right and you will see a little alley way. Go inside the hostal is right there with a sign outside.
Its a hostal with a few girls that have rooms. Some names to throw around for refrences are mia angie sandra and carolina. Say hi is so and so here and they will tell you who is available. You are entering this place dropping names so they think you know what your doing so you may not have many choices. Just nod and say thank you then they will tell you which room to knock on. I was told 50 soles but I got charged 70. Yes with bbbj . Ok service from a spinner. She let me finish with me licking her butt (sandra).
Again this is low key so go by yourself. Credit goes out to borbon from www.perutops.com

Trocadero by combi- Take todo arequipa from miraflores get off on Ave colmena. Walk straight down to plaza dos de mayo. Walk four blocks up the expressway until Ave. Argentina make a left turn hop a combi going up Ave. Argentina. The first time you should ask to get off at "plaza minka" get some food then hop a cab for 4 soles right to the entrance of the troc. You may not want to do the walk from Ave. Argentina into the troc parking lot.

Las cucardas and La nene by combi- Take combi todo arequipa/wilson from miraflores until Ave. Colmena. Walk straight down to plaza dos de mayo. Continue straight through the oval plaza (bearing left) until you straighten out again onto Ave colonial. Hop another combi with colonial written on the side until you reach the 900 block of colonial,. Get off when you see #950 colonial and walk to the corner turn right and walk the two blocks right up until you see the two brothels.

Oasis strip club - Avenida colmena 560
This one of the numerous strip bars you will find up and down colmena starting at around 7pm at night maybe going to 2am. One night I visited 4 of them and this is the one that stood out to me. It had the most people and a really cute assortment of girls. The cost to get in is 1 sol and a beer costs 5 soles. There is a stage with girls dancing to reaggaeton most are topless but I never saw any bush. The deal is there are private rooms in the back and for 50 soles you can touch feel each other up etc. I was told the 50 soles includes a bottle of some kind of drink and when the bottle runs out so does your time. I was also told sex is available depending on the girl you choose. Arrange anything before you go in the back. There is word that an upstairs exists and that sex in a more formal setting takes place however from reading and asking around Id have to experience it to verify that aspect. There is talk on the peru tops board that some girls bullshit you once you get back into the privados so choose carefully.
Its a good place to get loaded for cheap and feel up a girl. This local and the rest on colmena have a very local crowd so go low key and know some spanish.

Flamingo strip bar - Avenida colmena 676

Same deal as oasis but on a friday night I saw less people. The stage is huge and tables surround it. You can chat up a girl for a 20 soles drink and MAYBE go to a private room in back.

*Up and down avenida colmena you will see neon blue lights with barkers outside. These are the strip clubs. Be careful in this area.

Peppers nightclub san isidro @ juan de arona and navarette

This is located down the street from emanuelles strip club. You need to go into a mini plaza galleria sort of thing where you will find two tiny bars crowded and very difficult to fit into. There are girls available to take out for I think a 50 soles salida fee.
You will see barkers outside on the street before you go into the little galleria.

Pedro conde #326 piso 1, Lince

This is a house located in on the third block of pedro conde. You ring the ground floor buzzer and a guy comes down from the upstairs apartment. The location is open from 11am until 9pm mon - sat. The rate is 32 soles($11) for 20 minutes but I didnt feel rushed so no need to book double time.

I went with susana no bbbj . I was told there are usually 5 girls .

Directions- Take a combi marked todo arequipa from miraflores until you reach cuadra 23 of avenida arequipa in lince. You will see a " chulos" mexican restaurant across the street. Walk down two blocks until you start hitting the 300 block of pedro conde.
The guy who lets you in looks a little rough and he was waiting out on the street when I came out. I nodded to him in approval and he half motioned back to me. Dont expect a super warm welcome at the door.
A good idea would be to eat some great seafood at "el mordisco" (calle petit thours at cuadra 27) then go for a whirl .

Artisttyp
10-04-07, 04:43
Oasis strip club - Avenida colmena 560
This one of the numerous strip bars you will find up and down colmena starting at around 7pm at night maybe going to 2am. One night I visited 4 of them and this is the one that stood out to me. It had the most people and a really cute assortment of girls. The cost to get in is 1 sol and a beer costs 5 soles. There is a stage with girls dancing to reaggaeton most are topless but I never saw any bush. The deal is there are private rooms in the back and for 50 soles you can touch feel each other up etc. I was told the 50 soles includes a bottle of some kind of drink and when the bottle runs out so does your time. I was also told sex is available depending on the girl you choose. Arrange anything before you go in the back. There is word that an upstairs exists and that sex in a more formal setting takes place however from reading and asking around Id have to experience it to verify that aspect. There is talk on the peru tops board that some girls bullshit you once you get back into the privados so choose carefully.
Its a good place to get loaded for cheap and feel up a girl. This local and the rest on colmena have a very local crowd so go low key and know some spanish.

Flamingo strip bar - Avenida colmena 676

Same deal as oasis but on a friday night I saw less people. The stage is huge and tables surround it. You can chat up a girl for a 20 soles drink and MAYBE go to a private room in back.

*Up and down avenida colmena you will see neon blue lights with barkers outside. These are the strip clubs. Be careful in this area.

Peppers nightclub san isidro @ juan de arona and navarette

This is located down the street from emanuelles strip club. You need to go into a mini plaza galleria sort of thing where you will find two tiny bars crowded and very difficult to fit into. There are girls available to take out for I think a 50 soles salida fee.
You will see barkers outside on the street before you go into the little galleria.

Pedro conde #326 piso 1, Lince

This is a house located in on the third block of pedro conde. You ring the ground floor buzzer and a guy comes down from the upstairs apartment. The location is open from 11am until 9pm mon - sat. The rate is 32 soles($11) for 20 minutes but I didnt feel rushed so no need to book double time.

I went with susana no bbbj . I was told there are usually 5 girls .

Directions- Take a combi marked todo arequipa from miraflores until you reach cuadra 23 of avenida arequipa in lince. You will see a " chulos" mexican restaurant across the street. Walk down two blocks until you start hitting the 300 block of pedro conde.
The guy who lets you in looks a little rough and he was waiting out on the street when I came out. I nodded to him in approval and he half motioned back to me. Dont expect a super warm welcome at the door.
A good idea would be to eat some great seafood at "el mordisco" (calle petit thours at cuadra 27) then go for a whirl .

Cheapo massage #2 - sorry I dont have a name for this place but its located on the pedestrian street jr de la union just a few yards after entering from plza san martin. Look to your right side and you will see to malls/gallerias as soon as you walk onto jr de la union. The second one is called something like plaza vendata or something close to it. Go downstairs and locate #402. There will be a reflexology sign outside. Massages are for a long 20 minutes with baby powder for a cost of 15 soles ($5). I enjoyed this massage better than the ones Ive been getting in beauty parlors in miraflores.

Directions - Take combi todo arequipa from miraflores get off at ave. colmena and walk 6 blocks to plaza san martin.

Revital banos turcos - This is a spa that was recommended to me by a bunch of guys at another spa that I was checking out. The didnt have girls anymore so they motioned that I check this place out. The cost is 20 soles for the massage then 120 for the completo. I dont pay those prices for pussy that I dont take home so I never went to check it out.
It is located off cuadra 15 of ave. colonial right before penas coming from plaza dos de mayo. I dont have an exact street address but the guys say most cab drivers know it.

Chongo de huachipa - I really want to check this place out but it is a 30 soles cab ride each way from el centro so it doesnt add up. The girls I was told are 30 soles.

Directions - Tell the cab driver "chongo de huachipa terminando carretera prealle" I asked a few cab drivers and most seem to recognize the address.

Artisttyp
10-05-07, 19:15
Cheapo massage #2 - sorry I dont have a name for this place but its located on the pedestrian street jr de la union just a few yards after entering from plza san martin. Look to your right side and you will see to malls/gallerias as soon as you walk onto jr de la union. The second one is called something like plaza vendata or something close to it. Go downstairs and locate #402. There will be a reflexology sign outside. Massages are for a long 20 minutes with baby powder for a cost of 15 soles ($5). I enjoyed this massage better than the ones Ive been getting in beauty parlors in miraflores.

Directions - Take combi todo arequipa from miraflores get off at ave. colmena and walk 6 blocks to plaza san martin.

Revital banos turcos - This is a spa that was recommended to me by a bunch of guys at another spa that I was checking out. The didnt have girls anymore so they motioned that I check this place out. The cost is 20 soles for the massage then 120 for the completo. I dont pay those prices for pussy that I dont take home so I never went to check it out.
It is located off cuadra 15 of ave. colonial right before penas coming from plaza dos de mayo. I dont have an exact street address but the guys say most cab drivers know it.

Chongo de huachipa - I really want to check this place out but it is a 30 soles cab ride each way from el centro so it doesnt add up. The girls I was told are 30 soles.

Directions - Tell the cab driver "chongo de huachipa terminando carretera prealle" I asked a few cab drivers and most seem to recognize the address.

El Naranjito - This is a total shit house brothel located near the gammara market. It opens at 10am so get there before 1pm to avoid crooks.

The cost is 14 soles which depending on the girl includes anal. I only saw one I would have let suck me but she was busy talking. You should not look too white or too clean if you want to go there.

Directions- Take combi todo arequipa from miraflores and get off at the cross section of arequipa and 28 de julio. Hop a combi on 28 de julio towards gammara market (50 centimos) and get off on aviacion and 28 de julio. Walk across the street to your left on aviacion (about two blocks) towards calle garcia naranjo passing stalls selling used clothes. Keep looking for a black metal door with the name "marisol" written on it. Your there.

*Be aware that a really grungy alley exists close by full of shady street people.

Artisttyp
10-08-07, 01:57
La roca (chongo de huachipa) - This is a brothel located just outside lima on the way to chosica. The ride will take you roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from miraflores. It all depends on traffic.
The cost is 1 sol to get in and 25 soles for the girl. The beds are very hard so bring knee pads for you and the girl.
If I was to classify this brothel I would put into a similar category with the trocadero.
The brothel consists of two hallways adorned with chicas standing outside their rooms.
At certain hours there is bar service available.

Hours of operation are 10am until 1am

Directions - Take the todo arequipa combi from miraflores to javier prado y arequipa. Then on javier prado hop on a combi headed towards *ate (the opposite direction of callao). You will stay on this combi for awhile. You will pass san borja la molina and then onto ate. While going through ate you will stay on until it reaches the carretera central ( in ate). Once on the carretera central (in ate) you will motion to the cobrador that you want to switch to another combi towards "chosica" You just get off and wait in the same place until you see a combi marked for chosica. Hop on and tell the cobrador to let you off in huachipa close to the zoo.

You will be dropped off three blocks to your left from the zoo. Locate one of the many tuk tuk drivers and ask to be taken to la roca.

The cost is 3 soles each way. The intresting ride takes 10 minutes.* Pay the tuk tuk to wait for you or you will have difficulty getting back to the combi.

I paid a total of 13 soles for the tuk tuk there/back and for him to wait.

Shopping -

La quinta (miraflores) - Great deals on cotton polo shirts directly from the factory that exports to the USA. Make sure you look for stains and holes. Sometimes the mark downs are for those reasons. Ive found really great deals there.

Mercado las malvinas (cuadra 8) - Malvinas is huge. Ask for "donde vende la ropa" cuadra 8. This is were stolen crap from containers are sold. You can get timberland polo etc.
Dont expect to have alot of selections. Whatever fell off the truck lol is what they have.

Jr de la union (at the very end of the street towards rimac) - There are two stores called la fabrica. Both are very similar to la quinta however these are cheaper. I found 11 cotton long sleeve shirts with the brand names eddie bauer/colombia/ LL Bean. Each shirt cost me under $4. A truly amazing deal.

Polvos Azules. People already know about it but Id like to add. I found great deals on trail hikers here and they do have large sizes. They also have a great assortment of polo knock offs. They are way better than gammara.

Gamarra- I walked all over this place. I think polvos azules is a way better deal for just a little more money. The best deals I found were in the large outlet stores bordering with ave. mexico. They are a little difficult to find but the reward is worth it. I got everybody high quality lands end polo shirts for christmas... 4 dollars each. They each get two....nice gift.

I wouldnt waste too much time walking the normal route. Polvos azules is alot better.

Mercados artesenias ( La marina) - There are 5 or 6 huge markets located on ave. La marina near avenida surco. Just take a combi on javier prado going towards callao and get off when you see the markets on the right hand side. I dont think they get many tourists and the prices were better then the mercados in miraflores.

Computer building (ave wilson)- This is a huge building just opposite to the sheraton hotel in el centro. Go inside and ask to see the binders loaded with programs.

Artisttyp
10-08-07, 02:05
I was so lacking in information on where to go at night. Anyone can walk down calle de pizzas and find a bar but where are the good spots to meet local women?
I read all those posts on asis about picking girls on the elevators and pros etc. but nobody explained what it was or where it was.....very lame.

We need a list for nightlife.

Billy Warmer
12-14-07, 06:01
I know its been written about before but I never did see an address for it.

Madaonna Nightclub
- primera cuadra de la avenida nicolas areola/ frente a la clinica ricardo palma

9pm ....until late * If you like dark jungle girls I was told this is the place to go. I have not been yet.Sorry AT, should be: "If you liked dark jungle girls I've been told this was the place to go". Now is going downhill and there are only very few girls. No charapas left.

World Travel 69
01-30-08, 01:43

World Travel 69
07-16-08, 22:32

World Travel 69
07-29-08, 20:04

Polvo
07-29-08, 20:59
World Travel:

The top clubs: Suites (now debatable), Emmanuele, Moonlight etc. are now asking - and getting - $120 per chica. The exchange rate has finally bitten. I would increase your dance estimate for Emmanuele to 25 and decrease Suites to 10.

Note: xe.com is wholesale (bulk) prices for currency. Not what you will get from a bank or on the street. Lima has been closed for the last two days so I am not sure what they are offering but its been 2.80 for a while with minor fluctuations.

Suerte!

Polvo

LatinaLover#1
07-31-08, 13:53
I love this map, if you place your cursor over a location, it will give you some info on the place. Also, there are tabs at the top of the page for you to add a discription of any place that you know. You can also zoom in and out to see more or less of the area you are looking at.

I will be in Miraflores from Aug. 15th to the 20th if anyone wants to get together for a beer.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=-12.1218551&lon=-77.0303071&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2

Lima Busy
07-31-08, 19:47
I love this map, if you place your cursor over a location, it will give you some info on the place. Also, there are tabs at the top of the page for you to add a discription of any place that you know. You can also zoom in and out to see more or less of the area you are looking at.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=-12.1218551&lon=-77.0303071&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2
If you look at the building (with the rooftop pool) in between Cafe Zeta and Britannico (english school for young hotties) you will see the "bachelor pad".

Moving further west (on the same street) the tall building to the left of "alfrescos" is the infamous "Penthouse". If you have the military version of this program, you will most likely see an ISG'r (going to town) on the rooftop terrace!

I saw another version of this which had Tequilas and some of the other landmarks on it as well.

suerte,
LB

World Travel 69
10-21-08, 01:59
Lima 10/20/08
Today One Dollar is Median price = 3.02452 / 3.08542 (bid/ask) PEN, One Euro is Median price = 4.05745 / 4.14002 (bid/ask) PEN. http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

Caution Taxi Scam

When you ask a taxi driver to take you to a club, the taxi driver might suggest a "different" club. The reason being he tells the club he brought in a new client, he will tell you the entrance fee is S/80. You pay the fee and the driver collects about S/60-70, with S/10-20 going to the club.

Brothels

Lince

1. Pedro Conde 326, piso 1. 5 Chicas. Prices: S/32 20 min., S/100 30 min, S/160 hour. Hours: 11am until 9pm Monday to Saturday.
(From Artistty’s posts): This is a house located in on the third block of Pedro Conde. Ring the ground floor buzzer and a guy comes down from the upstairs apartment.

2. Dragon Hostal, De Petit Thours 2471, on cuadra 27. 3 Chicas. Prices: S/140 40 minutes. Hours: Monday through Saturday 10am until 8pm.

3. Luanys - Calle Ignacio Merino between cuadra 18 and 17. 4-5 Chicas. Prices: S/50, S/70 with BBBJ. Hours: ___.
(From Artistty’s posts): Ask to be let off at 1740 Ignacio Merino. Once you get there turn your head to the right and you will see a little alley way. Go inside the hostal is right there with a sign outside. It is a hostal with a few girls that have rooms. Some names to throw around for references are Mia, Angie, Sandra and Carolina. Say hi is so and so here and they will tell you who is available. You are entering this place dropping names so they think you know what you are doing, so you may not have many choices. Just nod and say thank you then they will tell you which room to knock on. I was told S/50 but I got charged S/70. Yes with BBBJ. Ok service from a spinner. She let me finish with me licking her butt (Sandra). Again this is low key so go by alone. Credit goes out to Borbon from www.perutops.com

Centro de Lima (Be Careful in this Area)

1. El Botecito, Avenida Argentina, Calle 18. __ Chicas. Prices: S/13 Entrance on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesdays, others days S/10, Chica Prices: S/15 30 mins. Hours: 3pm to 10pm.

2. Las Cucardas, Ricardo Treneman 875, corner of Cuadra 9 Av. Colonial at Av. Argentina. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Entrance fee S/20 includes a drink and condum. Two Shifts 9:00 am to 6:00 pm for the first Chicas S/40, not too many chicas this early. Second shift 6:00 pm until it closes. Chicas S/50. Tel: 330-0370, 423-7202, 431-6891. Taxi at night from Miraflores S/8-10, Taxi S/10-15 to go back. Hours: Open until 1am Sunday to Wednesday, 3am Thursday to Saturday.

3. La Nenne, next door to Las Cucardas. 6+ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/5, Chicas S/ ___. Hours: ___.

San Martin

1. San Martin Chongo, in the caketa (kah-que-tah) barrio. __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/1, Chicas S/ 20+. Hours: 7:30pm to 2am.
(From Artistty’s posts): The driver did not have the exact cross street but ask for the chongo by name and say caketa. It shouldnt be far from las cucardas. A taxi from Miraflores should be $10/11 soles. Open 7:30pm till I think 2am. You pay one sole entrance and 20 soles for the girl maybe a little more for gringos.

La Victoria Not the Safest Area

1. El Naranjito, near the Gammara Market. __ Chicas. Prices: S/14 completo. Hours: 10am to _.
(From Artistty’s posts): This is a total shit house brothel located near the Gammara Market. Directions: Take Combi to Arequipa from Miraflores and get off at the cross section of Arequipa and 28 de Julio. Hop a Combi on 28 de Julio towards Gammara Market (50 centimos) and get off on Aviacion and 28 de Julio. Walk across the street to your left on Aviacion (about two blocks) towards Calle Garcia Naranjo passing stalls selling used clothes. Keep looking for a black metal door with the name "Marisol" written on it.
Prices: S/14 which depending on the girl includes anal. I only saw one I would have let suck me but she was busy talking. You should not look too white or too clean if you want to go there.
It opens at 10am so get there before 1pm to avoid crooks.

2. La Rica Miel, Av. Alfonso Uguarte 768, Stanford cuadra 7 next to Loaysa Hospital. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

3. Hotel Yan Sem, Bauzate and Meza 1573. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

4. Hotel___? Av. Mexico 1513. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

5. Hotel Naranjita, ___. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

Callao

1. Trocadero Club (El Salvaje), Avenida Argentina 1859, Calle 18 at Avenida A. Palacios, near the Minka shopping area, enter door on the right. 200 rooms, 20-30 Chicas. Prices: S/13-S/20 Entrance, Beer S/7, Chicas S/20 30 mins. Hours: 3pm to 10-11pm.

2. El Bote, Avenida Argentina 1859, Calle 18 at Avenida A. Palacios, near the Minka shopping area, enter door on the left. 100 rooms, __ Chicas. Prices: S/13-S/20 Entrance, Beer S/7, Chicas S/20 30 mins. Hours: 3pm to 10-11pm.

Los Olivos

1. Anaconda Bar, Calle las Fraguas 365, Ovalo Naranjal (Pan American Norte), off expressway in a warehouse industrial area, is located diagonal and across the street from La Estacion. __ Chicas. Prices: Beer S/5, Chicas S/30 15-20 min. Tel: 529-9842. Hours: Nights only till 2am.

2. La Estacion, Calle las Fraguas, Ovalo Naranjal, Pan American Norte). __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/1, Beer S/5, Chicas S/30/50. Hours: 24/7.

Massages

Miraflores

1. Hotel Bruce Sauna, Jr. Bolognesi 181-191, near Vivanda from Pardo Ave. __ Chicas. Prices: S/40 Entrance S/40 Massage, S/300 + for full service. Tel: 445 3198, 445 3200. Hours: 2pm to 2am.

2. Masajes Diez Canseco, 1st block of Diez Canseco, 4th floor. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/25 30 min., S/35 60 min, Sauna and Massage S/50, S/30 HJ, S/50 BJ. Tel: 241-7207. Hours: 10 am to 10 pm.

3. Ubicado en Masajes, Diez Canseco 1xx, 3rd floor, near Tequilas. __ Chicas. Prices: S/35 60 min, Sauna and Massage S/50, S/40 BJ, S/75 Complete. Hours: ___.

4. Banos Turcos Britania, Calle Arica 221, a block from Av J Pardo and Cmdte Espinar, Cdra 2. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/30, Chica S/200. Hours: Monday to Saturday noon to 9pm.

5. Baños Turcos, Manuel Bonilla? #162, button 201. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 241-0263, 241-4300, call first. Hours: ___.

6. Sauna Royal Spa, Av. Republica de Panama # 6570, between 28 de Julio and Mariscal Castilla. __ Chicas. Prices: S/25 Entrance, S/30 massage, S/150 sex. Tel: 242-2490. Hours: 10 am to 3am. http://www.royalspaperu.com/

8. Ozono Spa (Ex-Romano), Contralmirante Villar 760, the back of cuadra 7 de la Av. Del Ejército. __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/35, Massage S/35, Extras S/300. Tel: 221-1959. Hours: 10am to 1am.

9. La Esperanza 237, 5th floor. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

Lince

1. Finish Sauna, Calle Jose de la Torre Ugarte # 270, in between Av. Arequipa (cdra 25) & Av. Pettit Thoars.
__ Chicas. Prices: S/30, S/35 Sauna and massage. Sex: S/100 to 150. Tel: 583-7233. Hours: 7 days 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

2. Karlos Ysique Salon (Aqua Sauna & Spa), Av. Arenales #2685, at 1 Cdra. Av. Javier Prado. Massage Only? __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/20. S/40 massage, S/150 extras. Tel: 422-7625. Hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm. http://www.aquasauna2.com/

3. Lion’s Spa, Av. Arenales 2024-2032, Cuadra 20. __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/20, S/150. Tel: 471-5559, 471-5565. Hours: 24. www.lionsspa.com.pe

4. Emy Spa, Av, Cesar Vallejo 140, Segundo Piso, Cdra 1. __ Chicas. Prices: Sauna S/45-50, Extras S/60-120. Tel: 472 8846. Hours: 10am to 9pm.

5. Sauna 693 Av. de Arenales, piso 2, Cdra 6. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/30. Hours: 10am to 9pm.

Surquillo

1. Turcos (Hotel Los Andes Spa), Av. Angamos Oeste 833, piso 8, near Av. Aviación, taxi NE of markets, with 3 floors sauna showers, Jacuzzi. 6-7 Chicas. Prices: S/20 entrance, S/20 massage, S/4 for 2 condoms, S/70 HJ, S/130 30 min. S/200 hour, full service. Tel: 447-8177. Hours: 24.

2. Sala de Masajes, Av. Angamos Oeste 355, Dpto. 801. __ Chicas. Prices: S/30 30 min, S/50 hour, Extras: desnudo S/30, oral S/50, no hay más. Tel: 780-0139. Hours: 10 am to 10 pm.

San Borja

1. King Spa, Av. Aviación #2938. __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/20, Massage S/30, Extras S/80-150. Tel: 225-2715, 225-2860. Hours: 24.

2. Banos Turcos Atenas, Av. Aviación 3040, 1er. Piso, Timbre 101, alongside Tacos. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: 9am to 9pm.

3. Gold Spa, Av. Aviación 3360, 33rd block. __ Chicas. Prices: Entrance S/20 soles, massage S/25 (between 1 pm and 5pm, massage S/15.) Extras: HJ 80, BJ 120, sex between S/160 and S/180 (late night add S/30). Tel: 226-3388. Hours: 11 am to 5 am.

4. Av. Aviación 4222. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/35, S/60 seminude, oral S/120 and completo S/180, hour. Tel: 273 6969. Hours: 9am to 10pm.

5. Calle Stravinski, cuadra 1, with 24 de la Av. Aviación, in front of Torres de Limatambo. __ Chicas. Prices: S/30 45 min. massage, S/80 nude, S/50 oral, S/150 completo. Tel: 226-0536. Hours: 10am to 10pm.

6. Baños Turcos, Mariano #660. __ Chicas. Prices: S/100. Tel: 733-7082, call first, password. Hours: __.

7. Ying Yang Spa, Calle Lopez de Ayala # 1098 Office 203, altura de la cuadra 27 de la Av Aviación. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/40, Extras S/140. Tel: Reservas: 225-4747. Hours: Monday to Saturday 11:00am to 9:30pm. http://www.yingyangspa.com/

La Victoria / Santa Catalina

1. Relax y Vida, Av. Carlos Villaran #121, behind the Interbank. __ Chicas. Prices: S/80 entrance, S/35 30 min. Massage, Sauna, HJ, S/60 90 min. Massage Only, if you get anything Extra, Don’t blab about it. Tel: 265-5370. Hours: ___.

2. Turcos Arriola (Relax y Vida #2), Av. Nicolas Arriola #290, Dpt. 205. __ Chicas. Prices: S/60 entrance, S/50 hour. Massage Only, if you get anything Extra, Don’t blab about it. Tel: 225-0669. Hours: Monday to Friday 5:30 pm to 11:30 pm. Saturday, Sunday, Holidays 10:00 am to 10:30 pm.

3. Tambo Spa and Sauna, Av. Nicolas Arriola 501, Cdra. 5, one block from Av. Canada. 7+ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/30, S/200 full service. Tel: 472 4280. Hours: 10am to 5am.

4. Cavin Spa, Calle Rodolfo Beltran 175, near Quinones Bridge. __ Chicas. Prices: S/20, S/26 massage, S/130- S/180 for full service. Tel: 475-9470. Hours: 24.

5. Ely Spa, 2da. Cuadra Nicolas Arriola. __Chicas. Prices: Massage S/45-50, Extras S/150. Tel: 471 6085. Hours: Monday to Saturday 9am to 9pm.

San Miguel

1. La Marina Spa, La Marina 2865. 9-10 Chicas. Prices: S/25 entry, S/10 for drinks, S/26 massage, S/120 for sex, S/30 to rent the room. Tel: 578-2476. Hours: 10am to 10pm.

2. Golden Tower, Cruce Av. Universitaria y la Av. La Marina, es un edificio de 8 pisos. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/35, Extras S/80-120.

3. Hotel Sol y Luna / Baños Turcos, Av. La Mar 2378, (Back of Cine Planet de la Plaza San Miguel). __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S/25-35, Extras S/60-120. Tel: 452-2452, 464-5797. Hours: 10am to 10pm.

Las Acacia / La Molina

1. La Molina Spa on Los Frutales 365. Cuadra 22 de la Av. Separadora Industrial. 10 Chicas. Prices: S/30-S/100. Tel: 349 9383. Hours: Open 9am to 10pm.

2. Banos Turcos La Molina, Av. Los Constructores 496. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: (1) 349-8640, (1) 349-8640, (1) 823-5765. Hours: ___.

Pueblo Libre

1. U'omo Spa, Paseo Libertad 299, corner of Av. La Marina cdra. 4. __ Chicas. Prices: S/90 hour. Tel: 462-1761. Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. www.uomospa.com

Centro

1. Jr. Ruffino Torrico 559 piso 4 room 405, located between 3rd and 4th Av. on Avenida Emancipacion. __ Chicas. Prices: S/ 10 Massage, CBJ S/10 extra. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.
(From Artistty’s posts): You will recognize the street Ruffino Torrico, by the construction that is taking place. Go up to the room 404 buzz and then someone will show you to a girl. Prices: The massage is 10 soles then you can choose either manual (jack off) or covered blowjob for an additional 10 soles. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.

2. Sala de Masajes, Jr. Ica 121, 4º Piso. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.

3. Revital Banos Turcos, near cuadra 15 of Ave. Colonial right before Penas coming from Plaza Dos de Mayo. __ Chicas. Prices: S/20 massage, S/120 compeleto. Hours: ___.
(From Artistty’s posts): This Spa was recommended to me by some guys from another Spa, that I was checking out. They didn’t have girls available so they mentioned that I check this place out. Prices: The cost is S/20 for the massage then S/120 for the completo. I don’t pay those prices for pussy that I don’t take home so I never went to check it out.

4. Sauna Spa, Oscar R. Benavides 4250, past the cross section where Elmer Faucett and Colonial meet. Go over/under the overpass and look across the street, on the left hand side coming from Plaza Dos de Mayo.
3 Chicas. Prices: S/50 30 min. Hours: 24/7.

San Isidro

1. Dolphins Spa, Eucaliptos 555, in the Dolphin Hotel/Casino. __ Chicas. Massage Only? 2 Shifts of chicas from 8am to 8pm. Besides the standard steam rooms, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, bar, snacks, etc. Prices: ___. Hours: 24/7.

2. Baños Turcos Windsor, Miguel Dasso #156. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 440-1050. Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-10pm.

Night Clubs / Strip Clubs http://www.stripclublist.com/y.asp?s=P2

Centro

1. Naomi Club, Jr. Ruffino Torrico # 869, in front of the Hotel Crillon. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Hours: 24/7. http://www.peruhotnight.com/naomi/index.html

2. Oasis Strip Club, Avenida Colmena 560. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.
(From Artistty’s posts). This one of the numerous strip bars you will find up and down Colmena starting at around 7pm at night maybe going to 2am. One night I visited 4 of them and this is the one that stood out to me. It had the most people and a really cute assortment of girls. The cost to get in is S/1 and a beer costs S/5. There is a stage with girls dancing to reggae, most were topless but I never saw any bush. The deal is there are private rooms in the back and for S/50 you can touch feel each other up etc. I was told the S/50 include a bottle of some kind of drink and when the bottle runs out so does your time. I was also told sex is available depending on the girl you choose. Arrange anything before you go in the back. There is word that an upstairs exists and that sex in a more formal setting takes place however from reading and asking around, I’d have to experience it to verify that aspect. There is talk on the Peru Tops board that some girls bullshit you once you get back into the privados so choose carefully.
It’s a good place to get loaded for cheap and feel up a girl. This local and the rest on Colmena have a very local crowd so go low key and know some Spanish.

3. Flamingo Strip Bar, Avenida Colmena 686. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.
(From Artistty’s posts): Same deal as Oasis but on a Friday night I saw less people. The stage is huge and tables surround it. You can chat up a girl for a S/20 drink and MAYBE go to a private room in back.

4. La Rumba (Varadero), La Colmena 592-598. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

5. Palmeras 2, Av. La Colmena 691. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

6. La Gruta Azul 3, Jr. Quilca 317. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

7. El Safari Club, Jr. Rufino Torrico 779. __ Dancers. Prices: Drinks S/10. Hours: ___.

*Up and down Avenida Colmena you will see neon blue lights with barkers outside. These are the strip clubs. Be careful in this area.

San Isidro

1. Club Emmanuelle, Av. Rivera Navarrete 465. 25 Dancers. Prices: Drinks S/7, Chicas US$120. Tel: 422-5055. Hours: ___. informes@emmanuelleclub.net http://www.emmanuelleclub.net

2. Eclipse Club, Augusto Tamayo 158, in back of C.C. San Isidro. __ Dancers. Prices: S/80 Cover, plus 2 beers, Chica Prices: US$80-100, S/105 exit fee. Tel: 440 4913. Hours: ___.

3. Casanova Night Club, Miguel Seminario 365. __ Dancers. Prices: Cover S/50, Room fee S/60, Chicas S/100+. Tel: 421-6682. Hours: ___.

Surquillo

1. 69 Club, John Paul Sartre 190, corner of Calle Uno with Jr. Allende, up from 18 y 19 de Angamos Este. 10 Dancers. Prices: S/80 Cover, Room Fee S/140. Chica Prices: US$70-$100 hr. Take Out fee S/50. Tel: 225-8294, 225 8218. Hours: Monday to Fridays 7:30pm, Saturdays 9pm. http://www.clubsesentaynueve.net

Barranco

1. Suites of Barranco, Av. República de Panamá 250. 10 Dancers. Prices: S/80 entrance fee, US$70 exit fee, US$120 Chica TLN. Tel: 247-2892. Hours: ___.

Surco

1. Moonlight, Calle Preciados 153, Higuereta-Surco. __ Dancers. Prices: Drinks S/30, Privados US$120. Tel: 449-3300. Hours: ___. moonlightnightclub@hotmail.com http://www.moonlight.com.pe

San Miguel

1. Club Eros, Av. La Marina 2372, near Callao. __ Dancers. Prices: S/20 Entry fee, Chicas S/150, Takeout S/50. Tel: 562 0100. Hours: Open 8pm.

1. Madonna Club, Av. Nicolás Arriola 157, First block, Avenida Nicolas Areola, in front of the Clinica Ricardo Palma. A Member is part owner. 10+ Dancers. Prices: Entry fee S/20 includes a drink. Takeout Bar Fine S/70 for two hours, “loss of service to the club fee”. Tel: 470-0163. Hours: Open 8pm to 6am. (Print out the Admission Ticket to show the taxi driver). http://clik.to/madonnaclub http://madonnaclub.googlepages.com/.

2. Golden Peppers, Av. Nicolás Arriola 393. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Tel: (511) 472-4232. Hours: Monday to Saturday 8 p.m. http://www.goldenpeppers.com/

3. Decameron, Carlos Villarán 1067. __ Dancers. Prices: Drinks S/4. Tel: 225-5618. Hours: ___. http://www.decameronclub.com

Ate Vitarte

1. Kamasutra Night Club, Calle Santa Cecilia 265. __ Dancers. Prices: ___. Tel: 326-0398. Hours: ___.
www.kamasutra-girls.com

Los Olivos

1. Scarlett’s Club, in la cuadra 52 de la Calle Los Yunques and Av. Naranjal, near Altura Ovalo Naranjal and also Panamerican Norte. Panamerican 17. __ Dancers. Prices: Entry fee S/25, Chicas S/80. Tel: 522-4984. Hours: 24. http://www.clubscarlets.com/

SWs

Miraflores

1. Pizza Alley, Miraflores.

La Victoria

1. The area around Polvos Azules, has mostly SWs.

1. Arriola near the Cruz del Sur bus station.

Love Motels

1. http://www.motelsuites-peru.com/

2. http://hollywoodsuites.tripod.com/

Bars / Pubs / Clubs

Miraflores

1. Tequila Rocks, Calle Jr. Diez Canseco 146, next to Parque Kennedy. Prices: S/20 Entrance, Chicas US$50-100. Tel: 444 3661, 445 4116. Hours: Open 9pm-9am. http://www.tequilarock.org/

2. Freiheit, Lima 471, in front of Parque Kennedy. Tel: 01/247-4630. Hours: ___.

3. O'Murphy's Irish Pub, Shell 627. Tel: 01/242-1212. Hours: ___.

4. Son de Cuba, Bulevar San Ramón 277. Tel: 01/ 445-1444. Hours: ___.

5. The Hard Rock Club, off Calles Las Pizzas. Hours: ___.

6. Crypto Bar, maybe also known as Zarco Bar. Hours: ___.

Gringo Bars (Pick up Spots)

1. Flying Dog Pub, Diez Canseco for early action. Hours: ___.

2. The Old Pub, Calle Pizzas for early action. Hours: ___.

3. English Pub, Pizzy Alley. Hours: ___.

4. Huaringa Bar, located on Plaza Bolognesi. Hours: ___.

Barranco

1. La Posada del Mirador, Pasaje La Ermita 104. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 01/477-1120. Hours: ___.

2. Nuevo Acantilado de Barranco, Pasaje La Ermita 102. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 01/247-2145. Hours: ___.

3. Amnesia, Bulevar Sánchez Carrión 153, near the municipal square. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 01/477-9577. Hours: Thursday through Saturday.

San Isidro

1. Tequila Rocks, Republic de Panama 3555.

2. . Peppers Nightclub, Navarette 840, local 107-110, at Juan de Arona. __ Dancers. Prices: Beers S/10, Exit S/50, Chica S/100. Tel: 221-4320. Hours: Nights.
(From Artistty’s posts). It is located down the street from the Emanuelle Strip Club. You need to go into a mini plaza galleria sort of thing where you will find two tiny bars crowded and very difficult to fit into. Prices: S/10 beers. There are girls available for takeout, I think S/50 salida fee. You will see barkers outside on the street before you go into the little galleria.

3. Platters, ____. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

4. Two Stars, ____. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

Surquillo

1. Platinum, ____. __ Chicas. Prices: S/100. Hours: ___.

San Miguel

1. Tequila Rocks, Av Brazil 902, esq. Red Global. Prices: US$50-100, S/7-8 taxi from Miraflores. Tel: 424 5367, 445 4116. Hours: 7 days 6pm to 9am. http://www.tequilarock.org/

Pueblo Libre

1. Tequila Rocks, Ave. La Marina 1508. Prices: US$50-100, S/7-8 taxi from Miraflores. Tel: 460 3755. Hours: 7 days 6pm to 9am. http://www.tequilarock.org/

Escort Sites

http://www.caramelitosdelperu.com/
http://www.placeresdelperu.com
www.galeon.com/faviolavip
http://www.bellasvip.net/index.php?ver=en
http://www.chicasimpacto.com/
http://chanelvip.com/eng/index.php
http://www.peru69.com/galeria.htm
Sophie. Tel: 9 9285 1658. http://sophiemassages.com/home.html

Dance Clubs

Miraflores

1. Gótica, Centro Comercial Larcomar, level 5 -Malecón de la Reserva 610. Tel: 445-6343, 242-7869. Prices: Admission fee $12, no drinks included. Hours: ___.

2. Aura, Centro Comercial Larcomar, level 5 -Malecón de la Reserva 610. Prices: Admission fee $15. Tel: 242-5516. Hours: Open Wednesday to Saturday from 10pm.

3. Bauhaus, Bellavista 362. Prices for 2 dinks $8. Tel: 275-6061(day), 242-5767(night). Hours: Open Wednesday to Saturday from 10.30pm till _.

4. Beer Palace (downstairs, behind the Metro in the alley, Psge Tarata. Prices: Entrance S/35 all you can drink. Hours: ___.

Barranco

1. Deja Vu, Av. Grau 294. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Tel: 01/247-6989. Hours: ___.

2. Kitsch, Bolognesi 743. __ Chicas. Prices: ___. Hours: ___.

Music Clubs

Barranco

1. La Noche, Bolognesi 307. __ Chicas. Prices: Appetizer and 2 drinks $12. Tel: 247-2186, 9811-9526. Hours: Open Monday to Saturday 7:30pm to 3am.

Info

http://perutops.com/foro-relax/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Maps

1. http://www.guiacalles.com/calles/index.asp

2. http://world.maporama.com/geoLocator.aspx

Newspapers

El Trome. http://www.trome.com/

El Comercio. http://www.elcomercio.com.pe/

Cueros Magazine. http://www.cueros.com.pe

Expreso. http://www.expreso.com.pe/edicion/

Jaimito Cartero
10-21-08, 04:14
WT69, great to see you in the Lima forum!

El Greco
10-21-08, 05:02
WT69 Great! Many thanks. Well done as always.

Kuttappan
10-26-08, 09:08
WT69,

Thank you very much.

I will have a print out of your report when I am in Lima.

World Travel 69
11-03-08, 14:28
I redid the PDF List for easier printing.

I added some new info, but I need your help filling in the blanks, and or if there are any changes or new info.

Thanks

Member #4351
11-03-08, 15:20
WT, you might want to add this link for the Cucardas: http://www.lascucardasclub.com/paginas/index.php

Albert Punter
11-05-08, 08:28
WT,

you may want to add this link to a map for Lima
http://www.mapcity.com/index.asp?id=7

p.s. in this website you can find maps for Santiago, Valparaiso, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Ciudad de Mexico too

Pinga
11-22-08, 08:33
World travel, thank you for your concise and updated list.

Grb944
05-29-09, 00:05
i've just been to the ying yang massage..just off av avion..calle jose lopez..or something like that, i forget now!

it was hard to find..no signs outside and no signs inside..you enter a residential looking entrance and go to room 203 on 1st floor and knock on the door..still no reference it is a massage parlour.just a wooden front door.

when inside its in japanese style, all red and black with peebles and stepping stone--wierd-but good effort.

the woman sent 4 girls out to meet me , one at a time..all gorgeous.one typical peruvian with black shiny hair, a blonde, a busty one and a tall slim one..i went for "sweller" the peruvian looking one.

she was very happy and smiling alot..massage was adequate..at end was offered hj $40, bj $60 fs $80..which i thought was alot..maybe was because i'm a gringo.
i took the fs..which included a bj to start..the bj was fantastic..fs was ok..but i find fs on those little massage tables is never earth moving.

she asked for my address in lima and asked if she could come visit me.

nice girl..nice people,,clean..will go back

John Gault
05-29-09, 14:07
i've just been to the ying yang massage..just off av avion..calle jose lopez..or something like that, i forget now!

it was hard to find..no signs outside and no signs inside..you enter a residential looking entrance and go to room 203 on 1st floor and knock on the door..still no reference it is a massage parlour.just a wooden front door.

when inside its in japanese style, all red and black with peebles and stepping stone--wierd-but good effort.

the woman sent 4 girls out to meet me , one at a time..all gorgeous.one typical peruvian with black shiny hair, a blonde, a busty one and a tall slim one..i went for "sweller" the peruvian looking one.

she was very happy and smiling alot..massage was adequate..at end was offered hj $40, bj $60 fs $80..which i thought was alot..maybe was because i'm a gringo.
i took the fs..which included a bj to start..the bj was fantastic..fs was ok..but i find fs on those little massage tables is never earth moving.

she asked for my address in lima and asked if she could come visit me.

nice girl..nice people,,clean..will go back
instead of going back and being on that small massage table and letting the house make money off of her i would take her up on her offer and let her visit you. i am sure the experence would be much better and you would have a possible gfe if you treat her right.

Member #4351
05-29-09, 15:29
Its one of the higher priced places along with Ely spa. Information on both can be found on Peru Tops: http://www.perutops.com/foro-relax/forumdisplay.php?f=4 Here is the link for the Ying Yang Spa discussion along with it´s web site, address, etc.: http://www.perutops.com/foro-relax/showthread.php?t=235

World Travel 69
10-26-11, 16:28
I am sorry I have not updated the List lately, but it is easy to read it if you try this:

In case you haven't notice it is hard to read Posts in IE. For some reason Windows takes all the line spaces out.

Try Mozilla Firefox or Google's Chrome web browsers.

Albert Punter
10-27-11, 01:07
Never had reading issues with posts here.

I am sorry I have not updated the List lately, but it is easy to read it if you try this:

In case you haven't notice it is hard to read Posts in IE. For some reason Windows takes all the line spaces out.

Try Mozilla Firefox or Google's Chrome web browsers.

World Travel 69
10-27-11, 16:29
Jackson says "The solution is to set Internet Explorer to "Compatibility View" by clicking on the small icon on the right side of the title bar. It's the icon that looks like a piece of paper that has been torn in two pieces."

IE Also does not read Google Maps very good. It seems to only see the common marks, not glasses or different Pins. Check my Cali Map.

For some reason I do not have that Icon, and can not find it.

Never had reading issues with posts here.

World Travel 69
10-28-11, 15:30
I am using IE 9.

In my upper right hand corner, there are three icons. The House (Home) , Star and Tools.

I clicked on the Tools and in the drop down window I clicked on F12 Developer Tools. It opens a window at the bottom of the page.

I went over to the Browser Mode. It opened another drop down window. I chose IE9 Compatible View.

Yeah.

Jackson says "The solution is to set Internet Explorer to "Compatibility View" by clicking on the small icon on the right side of the title bar. It's the icon that looks like a piece of paper that has been torn in two pieces."

IE Also does not read Google Maps very good. It seems to only see the common marks, not glasses or different Pins. Check my Cali Map.

For some reason I do not have that Icon, and can not find it.

LuvumBare
10-28-11, 23:13
I am using IE 9.

In my upper right hand corner, there are three icons. The House (Home) , Star and Tools.

I clicked on the Tools and in the drop down window I clicked on F12 Developer Tools. It opens a window at the bottom of the page.

I went over to the Browser Mode. It opened another drop down window. I chose IE9 Compatible View.

Yeah.Another perfect reason to use Firefox. In addition. It has much better security.

'bare

World Travel 69
10-29-11, 15:17
The only problem I find with the latest version, is that it does not support Google's Page Translator.

Another perfect reason to use Firefox. In addition. It has much better security.

'bare

Dolomite81
03-22-14, 20:24
Hi all,

Just checked few placed of the Lima List.

2. Masajes Diez Canseco. 1st block of Diez Canseco. 4th floor. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S / 25 30 min, S / 35 60 min, Sauna and Massage S / 50, S / 30 HJ, S / 50 BJ. Tel: 241-7207. Hours: 10 am to 10 pm.

3. Ubicado en Masajes, Diez Canseco 1xx. 3rd floor, near Tequilas. __ Chicas. Prices: S / 35 60 min, Sauna and Massage S / 50, S / 40 BJ, S / 75 Complete. Hours: ___.

1. Jr. Ruffino Torrico 559 piso 4 room 405, located between 3rd and 4th Av. On Avenida Emancipacion. __ Chicas. Prices: S / 10 Massage, CBJ S / 10 extra. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.

(From Artistty's posts): You will recognize the street Ruffino Torrico, by the construction that is taking place. Go up to the room 404

Buzz and then someone will show you to a girl. Prices: The massage is 10 soles then you can choose either manual (jack off) or Covered blowjob for an additional 10 soles. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.

All these are closed.

World Travel 69
03-23-14, 00:56
I will take them off the List.

I am way behind in updating it.

Hi all,

Just checked few placed of the Lima List.

2. Masajes Diez Canseco. 1st block of Diez Canseco. 4th floor. __ Chicas. Prices: Massage S / 25 30 min, S / 35 60 min, Sauna and Massage S / 50, S / 30 HJ, S / 50 BJ. Tel: 241-7207. Hours: 10 am to 10 pm.

3. Ubicado en Masajes, Diez Canseco 1xx. 3rd floor, near Tequilas. __ Chicas. Prices: S / 35 60 min, Sauna and Massage S / 50, S / 40 BJ, S / 75 Complete. Hours: ___.

1. Jr. Ruffino Torrico 559 piso 4 room 405, located between 3rd and 4th Av. On Avenida Emancipacion. __ Chicas. Prices: S / 10 Massage, CBJ S / 10 extra. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.

(From Artistty's posts) : You will recognize the street Ruffino Torrico, by the construction that is taking place. Go up to the room 404

Buzz and then someone will show you to a girl. Prices: The massage is 10 soles then you can choose either manual (jack off) or Covered blowjob for an additional 10 soles. Hours: Monday to Saturday 10am to 8pm.

All these are closed.

Dolomite81
03-29-14, 15:34
Remember the others I listed as closed of my previous posts.

Good job anyway!

World Travel 69
03-30-14, 21:11
I was going to make one, but found Shadowman's map.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&geocode=&doflg=ptk&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102592145135133929749.00045f0b8bfda6cd70f5f&ll=-12.102942-77. 000084&spn=0. 100707, 0.181274&z=13

World Travel 69
03-30-14, 23:26
Is this place still open, I heard they may have been closed. As Las Rocas across the street from it?

Las Conejitas, Calle 4 Mz. I Lt 3B, Los Tulipanes. Caropongo Huachipa, near the Rimac river, the Palacio de Gobierno and the Huachipa Zoo. S / 5 Entrance, Chicas S / 40. Tel: 715 3236/715 3237. Hours: Monday to Sunday opens at 3 pm, Closes at 12:30 am Monday to Thursday and 4 am on the Weekends. http://www.conejitasclub.com.pe/

Member #4351
03-30-14, 23:44
Is this place still open, I heard they may have been closed.

http://www.conejitasclub.com.pe/According to local Forum, it is: http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f295/seccion-off-topic-de-las-conejitas-de-carapongo-2014-a-346330/index41.html

World Travel 69
03-31-14, 01:12
Thanks Dave for the other info.

I did not have this on my List.

Scarlets, Los Yunques 5200, Industrial Infantas. 10 Dancers. Prices: ___. Tel: 511 522 9484. Hours: ___. http://www.clubscarlets.com/

Member #4351
03-31-14, 01:29
Its a famous club with shows and rooms on site. However its in Los Olivos which is in the North part of Lima. Probably around and hour to hour and a half from Miraflores, depending on traffic.

World Travel 69
03-31-14, 14:49
You got to love these Google Maps. In some cities they give you a street view.

Scarlets, Los Yunques 5200, Industrial Infantas. 10 Dancers. Prices: ___. Tel: 511 522 9484. Hours: ___.

http://www.clubscarlets.com/

World Travel 69
07-25-14, 20:57
I just spent the last few days trying to find the lastest updates.

I know I did not get them all.

Let Us know which ones need to be corrected.

Thanks.

DaPrick
07-26-14, 15:48
Isn't Tequila's in Miraflores a lot more than S100 per chica? I thought I had read somewhere here that the prices are much higher than that.

World Travel 69
07-26-14, 20:21
Like I said there are errors.

Isn't Tequila's in Miraflores a lot more than S100 per chica? I thought I had read somewhere here that the prices are much higher than that.

World Travel 69
07-26-14, 20:41
I updated the list a little.

Bars / Pubs / Clubs http://www.mirafloresperu.com/en/guide-peru/fun-entertainment-miraflores/miraflores-bars-miraflores-cafe-bar-lounge.php.

Miraflores.

1. Freiheit, Lima 471, in front of Parque Kennedy. Tel: 01/247-4630. Hours: _.

2. Murphy's Irish Pub, Schell 627. Tel: 01/242-1212. Hours: Monday to Saturday 7 pm to 3 am. http://www.murphysirishpublima.com/.

3. Son de Cuba, Calle San Ramand 277. Tel: 01/717-4307. Hours: _ http://www.sondecuba.pe/.

4. The Hard Rock Cafe, Av. Javier Prado Este 4200, Jockey Plaza. Tel: -51-1-434 1244. Hours: Monday to Sunday noon to midnight. http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/lima/.

5. Crypto Bar Metal, Figari 173. Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 7 pm to _ http://cryptobarmetal.********.com/.

6. Jazz Zone Music Club, Av. La Paz #656. Prices: Cover S /10-25, Drinks S /15-20. Hours: Music starts at 10 pm Monday thru Saturday, Closed Sunday http://www.jazzzoneperu.com/.

Prokofiev posts: This club is for serious fans of jazz and World music.

Gringo Bars (Pick up Spots)

1. Flying Dog Pub, Calle Lima 457. Tel: (51-1) 444-5753. Hours: _ http://www.flyingdogperu.com/.

2. The Old Pub, Calle San Ramon 295, Pizza Alley, for early action. Hours: _ http://www.oldpub.com.pe/.

3. English Pub, Atahualpa 174, Pizza Alley. Tel: (511) 445 9680. Hours: _.

4. Huaringas Bar, Calle. Bolognesi 472, Plaza Bolognesi. Tel: +51 1 447 1133. Hours: _ http://www.barexchange.com/bar/huaringas_bar/1091 http://www.brujasdecachiche.com.pe/ibar.html.

Barranco .

1. La Posada del Mirador, Pasaje La Ermita 104. Tel: +51 1 256 1796. Hours: Noon to 3 am. https://www.facebook.com/laposadadelmirador.

2. Nuevo Acantilado de Barranco, Pasaje La Ermita 102. Tel: 01/247-2145. Hours: _ http://www.acantiladodebarranco.pe/.

San Isidro.

1. Tequila Rock, Republic de Panama 3555. Tel: _ http://www.tequilarock.com.pe/.

San Miguel.

1. Tequila Rock, Av Brazil 902, esq. Red Global. Prices: US $80-100, S /7-8 taxi from Miraflores. Tel: 424 5367,445 4116. Hours: 7 days 6 pm to 9 am. http://www.tequilarock.com.pe/.

Pueblo Libre .

1. Tequila Rock, Ave. La Marina 1508. Prices: US $80-100, S /7-8 taxi from Miraflores. Tel: 460 3755. Hours: 7 days 6 pm to 9 am. http://www.tequilarock.com.pe/.

Escort Sites

http://www.bomboncitasperu.com/

http://www.placeresdelperu.com

www.galeon.com/faviolavip

http://www.bellasvip.net/

http://www.kinestops.com/

http://chanelvip.com/eng/index.php

Dance Clubs .

Miraflores.

1. Gtica, Centro Comercial Larcomar, level 5 -Malecand de la Reserva 610. Tel: 445-6343,242-7869. Prices: Admission fee $12, no drinks included. Hours: 8 pm to 5 am. http://www.gotica.com.pe/.

2. Aura, Centro Comercial Larcomar, level 5 -Malecand de la Reserva 610. Prices: Admission fee $15. Tel: 242-5516. Hours: Wednesday to Saturday from 10 pm. http://www.aura.com.pe/.

3. Bauhaus, Bellavista 362. Prices for 2 drinks $8. Tel: 275-6061 (day), 242-5767 (night). Hours: Wednesday to Saturday from 10.30 pm till _.

4. DejaVu, Calle Dos de Mayo 349. Prices: _ Tel: +51 1 403 4661. Hours: 9 am to 8 pm. http://www.dejavu.com.pe/.

5. Bizarro, Calle Francisco de Paula Camino 220, at Bellavista. Tel: (01) 446-3508. Hours: Wednesday to Saturday. http://www.bizarrobar.com/.

San Juan De Lurigancho .

1. Amnesia, Los Jardines Oeste and 133, Urb. Las Flores Prdo. Tel: 01/477-9577. Hours: Thursday through Saturday. http://amnesiaperu.com/#inicio.

Barranco .

1. Bar Kitsch, Bolognesi 743. Prices: _ Hours: _.

Music Clubs .

Barranco .

1. La Noche, Sanchez Carrion 199. Prices: Appetizer and 2 drinks $12. Tel: 247-1012. Hours: Open Monday to Saturday 7:30 pm to 3 am. http://www.lanoche.com.pe/.

Info.

http://perutops.com/foro-relax/forumdisplay.php?f=56

http://www.el-faenon.com/foro/?sid=a99f2ad16d4c4eff2c93bcd6580de182

Transportation: http://www.gtu.munlima.gob.pe/.

Maps.

1. https://www.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&geocode=&doflg=ptk&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102592145135133929749.00045f0b8bfda6cd70f5f&ll=-12.102942, -77.000084&spn=0. 100707,0. 181274&z=13.

Newspapers

El Trome. http://www.trome.com/.

El Comercio. http://www.elcomercio.com.pe/.

Expreso. http://www.expreso.com.pe/.

World Travel 69
07-27-14, 16:32
I did some more checking. I added a few places and rearranged the list.

I see that some of these places are closed or were closed, because of the crack down on Prostitution.

I just spent the last few days trying to find the latest updates.

I know I did not get them all.

Let Us know which ones need to be corrected.

Thanks.

Abril
07-31-14, 07:10
Since when? This is sad news.

AhoraONunca
08-02-14, 18:56
Is there listing of clean massage places with attractive ladies and fair prices in Miraflores? Somebody help?

AhoraONunca
09-08-14, 04:37
Is there listing of clean massage places with attractive ladies and fair prices in Miraflores? Somebody help?Anybody with an answer?

Member #4351
09-08-14, 15:17
If you speak Spanish you can check out this local forum: http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f12/.

SunDawg
01-31-15, 02:13
Thanks WT for the PDF compilation, first trip to Lima coming up next week and will explore your references!

World Travel 69
03-23-16, 17:48
While working on a Map, I found this:

https://www.facebook.com/Hi5-Peruanas-181295248551763/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zWlQAAF5dKfU.klEt5DCk03Vs

DonCoz2016
04-22-16, 01:24
I have never visited Peru and am coming on June 7th for several days. Does anyone know how I can find a good GFE companion for my time in Lima?

TomJackin
07-14-16, 09:09
While working on a Map, I found this:

https://www.facebook.com/Hi5-Peruanas-181295248551763/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zWlQAAF5dKfU.klEt5DCk03VsThanks for the map my friend.

Any updates on the PDF file?

I will go back there next month.

Maradona1234
07-14-16, 15:12
If you speak Spanish you can check out this local forum: http://perutops.com/foro-relax/f12/.Careful, this forum advertise a lot kinetops.com girls and they are fake! Don't even bother calling. Tell you from experience. To be honest in Peru (like any other 3rd world country) don't ever trust advertising on the internet because its 99% fake. You better go to brothels (as the taxi guy for chongos).

World Travel 69
08-16-16, 17:09
Scarlets Night Club

Los Yunques 5200, Industrial Infantas, Los Olivos. Tel: 522 4984. https://www.facebook.com/club.scarlets.5.

Scarlet Night Club

398 Jirón Manuel del Villar, San Martín de Porres. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scarlet-Night-Club/417382218276562.

Now on the Map.

Scarlets, Los Yunques 5200, Industrial Infantas. 10 Dancers. Prices: ___. Tel: 511 522 9484. Hours: ___. http://www.clubscarlets.com/

World Travel 69
08-16-16, 21:15
Calle Uno MZ A LTE 25, Independencia, (Alfredo Mendiola 3706), Panamerica Norte, north of the Mega Mall. __ Dancers. Prices: _ Tel: +51 1 523 8036. Hours: 7 pm to 5:45 am. https://www.facebook.com/ELHAREMMENSCLUBLIMA.

Jack Jericho
12-27-16, 01:33
Scarlets Night Club

Los Yunques 5200, Industrial Infantas, Los Olivos. Tel: 522 4984. https://www.facebook.com/club.scarlets.5.

Scarlet Night Club

398 Jirn Manuel del Villar, San Martn de Porres. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scarlet-Night-Club/417382218276562.

Now on the Map.Scarlet Night Club at Los Yunques 5200 closed for good a couple years ago. The building was sold and the club will never reopen.

There is no Scarlet Night Club at Jr. Manuel del Villar in San Martin de Porres. After reading this post I checked the address (it is on my way home from work) and there is no nightclub there, just a regular private house in a poor neighborhood.

World Travel 69
12-27-16, 16:48
I would be nice if there is someway to contact Facebook to tell them Places have closed and to remove them.

In my case a friend had passed away and they should remove their Facebook page or at least stop announcing it is their Birthday.

Scarlet Night Club at Los Yunques 5200 closed for good a couple years ago. The building was sold and the club will never reopen.

There is no Scarlet Night Club at Jr. Manuel del Villar in San Martin de Porres. After reading this post I checked the address (it is on my way home from work) and there is no nightclub there, just a regular private house in a poor neighborhood.

Tbird
03-12-17, 18:38
Good afternoon gentlemen.

May have some time to kill in Lima before my flight on Tuesday. Can anyone recommed a reasonably quiet and clean daytime place in Miraflores with pricing that makes sense?

Spanish not a problem.

Thanks in advance.

Not looking for deafening music overpriced drinks etc.

World Travel 69
10-05-17, 15:26
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1nKNp1b9yx36_ma6QGKY4fvloa4s&ll=-12.080754155716107%2C-76.98131784999998&z=11

Ferguson
09-12-18, 15:40
Dear friends,

Looking for GFE companion for few days.

I have never visited Peru and don't know Spanish,. Does anyone know how I can find a good GFE companion for my time in Lima?

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

SlangTeng
09-18-23, 13:45
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1nKNp1b9yx36_ma6QGKY4fvloa4s&ll=-12.080754155716107%2C-76.98131784999998&z=11I wanted to know if you could grant me access to a couple of the maps. They all seem closed, not only Lima.

World Travel 69
11-15-23, 14:23
Here is a Partial Map Photo of Cusco.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?hl=en&mid=1nKNp1b9yx36_ma6QGKY4fvloa4s&ll=-12.080754155716107%2C-76.98131784999998&z=11