PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

IndyGuy36
02-14-18, 15:47
Seniors,

Any trusted SP's in Pune? Can you please share the details. Will share FR post encounter.

RockeySmith
02-14-18, 16:09
Does anyone have contact of Puja a gujju HW From pimple Saudagar?

CaptainD123
02-15-18, 02:46
Does anyone have contact of Puja a gujju HW From pimple Saudagar?I had her contact but when called she acted as if she doesn't belong to this line of business but later she agreed to meet. Her attitude didn't show she will serve better so I skipped.

Gunner89
02-15-18, 07:39
What is Nilakshi's Age?

Can you share contact?

Thanks to Dannyjohn1981 who shared Nilakshis contact.

Called her and fixed an appointment. Booked one hotel through Oyo. Good thing about meeting her is that she can share her ID at the hotel so no issue for check in.

She came 15 min late but was ok for me.

Had some cheet chat and then started the deed with DFK. She is good at it. Started undressing her while DFK and was looking sexy in red bra and red panty.

In next min we we're at our birthday suit. She was rubbing her body all over and it was really exciting. She then started with BBJ which is always a good part for me and she knows how to play her tongue over joney. I could not hold for long time and the first round was finished very quickly with BBj..

RohanM
02-15-18, 14:33
Blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/aeac2292-5f78-4c7f-b7ac-6c9a641f25f2.

RockeySmith
02-15-18, 18:04
I had her contact but when called she acted as if she doesn't belong to this line of business but later she agreed to meet. Her attitude didn't show she will serve better so I skipped.You did right. Not only service but there is risk involved in such cases.

I have one question. I believe indies should not know about this forum. It can be risky for us all. Am I right?

Praks111
02-15-18, 18:35
Yes I met her few months back at Mumbai. She is good. She is a heavy built and at the same time an awesome attitude. Let me tell you she is a those few gems whom we should not expose much. She is not a regular in the trade. She a has a good job and she is travels to few cities because of her job and she gets into few flings.

You will find my FR on her too. Probably for some it is a con. She does indulge in dirty talk while in the deed. She is also into BSDM. But I didn't try it as I am not a BSDM fan. Nice role plays and good quality time.

My only request is keep her contact safe and share with genuine and matured mongers. Else we will end up losing her.

Do post your FR.

Cheers. Happy banging.

Hey,

I have a contact from Mumbai who is now in Pune for a few days, her digits end with 273, she is a BBW, her name starts with A Has anyone tried her need some reviews and I am willing to exchange contacts.

Thanks.

SpnSpn123
02-16-18, 03:35
I am here for few days can someone share numbers / email for good spa or indi provider?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

HeavenSeaker
02-17-18, 05:30
Hi seniors,

I am new to Pune, can any one of you PM me the famous Ritu number with reference. Thanks in advance.

Sanjay135
02-17-18, 06:43
Does it mean skokka?

Deepinsin85
02-17-18, 12:03
Been there couple of weeks ago. Pretty cheap compared to other spas. Not much selections though.

Hi friends,

I am a silent monger since long and this site has helped me a lot to find some good experience at spas in Pune. I am the one who prefers spa against the SP, as now a days it seems all SPs has done a crash course of Photoshop. As all the pics are heavily photoshoped. Today I was going through my old spa contacts, where I noticed the forgotten J spa at a. Dh near hospital above restaurant. Which used to be a lot discussed spa couple of months prior. Just wanted to know if anyone has been there recently? Any latest review?

PussyPanda
02-17-18, 16:21
SA=seeking arrangement.

Does it mean skokka?

KingRick9
02-17-18, 17:15
Anyone tried the bird attached. Asking for 8 k for 3 hrs. Reply needed quickly guys.

SexKing73
02-18-18, 04:53
Hi Seniors,

Any Indi contact like Ritu or Pallavi? Else please recommend a good SPA. Somehow doesn't like SP as its too mechanical. You can PM me.

Regards,

SK.

GeorgeHunter
02-18-18, 05:09
Hey guys,

I am George visiting Pune from California for an official visit. Will be staying in Pune for a week in March. I am into this hobby for years but never been to India before. I like Indian girls though, nice long dark hairs. Please guide me how can I meet elegant women for company. I know one has to do his homework but its kind of hard for me in such a short time.

Glory27
02-18-18, 06:50
Hey guys,

I am George visiting Pune from California for an official visit. Will be staying in Pune for a week in March. I am into this hobby for years but never been to India before. I like Indian girls though, nice long dark hairs. Please guide me how can I meet elegant women for company. I know one has to do his homework but its kind of hard for me in such a short time.Mate,

What sort of chick are I looking for?

Cheap ones or classy one.

RandySavage
02-18-18, 07:25
PM me when you're nearing your trip to Pune like 2 days before. I have a couple of my special indies and a a couple of trusted SPs who could take care of you while you're in town.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

I am George visiting Pune from California for an official visit. Will be staying in Pune for a week in March. I am into this hobby for years but never been to India before. I like Indian girls though, nice long dark hairs. Please guide me how can I meet elegant women for company. I know one has to do his homework but its kind of hard for me in such a short time.

RockeySmith
02-18-18, 08:42
I know street picp in Nigdi. If you do there she charges 300,coming to room 1000 rs.

In reciprocate I want same cheap rate.

Please don't waste time in telling me budhwar peth or if you don't have anything to bargain.Hello bro,

Can share the details of street pickup in nigdi?

GeorgeHunter
02-18-18, 09:49
Thanks bro, will do.

PM me when you're nearing your trip to Pune like 2 days before. I have a couple of my special indies and a a couple of trusted SPs who could take care of you while you're in town.

Cheers.

GeorgeHunter
02-18-18, 09:50
I'm looking for classic Indian girl.

Mate,

What sort of chick are I looking for?

Cheap ones or classy one.

Vijay1986
02-18-18, 14:23
Firstly let me thank you to all who shared Ritu number with me.

This was my first mongering experience.

Called Ritu and decided to meet on Friday afternoon. She mostly prefer afternoon time. I would be honest she is not typical corporate girl but she is very polite and better than arrogant girls.

She usually communicate in Hindi in WA. After a lot of struggle, I reached the place where she guided me. It was tough to find out the place since I am new to Pune. The moment I entered the room I noticed she was in one piece which is black colour. She smells good guys. She politely told me to relax and said I am not in hurry to start which made me more confident. After a while she started licking my entire body which I got goose bump. I was not at all in hurry. Total 20 minutes she was playing with my Johnny by giving a deep BBJ and licking balls. It was one of the best moments in my life.

I then moved to hold her tight and locked our lips, she's is not good kisser. Played with her nipples for a while.

As I started to finger her she was completely wet. She's super noisy with her moans.

I went into my favourite doggy style and[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] her badly. After a while the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] tore and I was afraid. She inserted 2nd one and went into different position. I was on for total 50 minutes to which at the end she was tired.

Her statement at the end was you the the best person that I ever had sex to which I felt so proud.

The only worry was [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] tore once which I was scared a bit. Hope it is not a problem.

Looks: 7/10 (Housewife).

Body: 9/10.

Service: 10/10.

Damages: 5 k with room.

I can share her number of you require. Also please can you exchange few.

Cheers!

Vijay.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ButockMann
02-18-18, 16:09
Room was booked at a hotel near camp where the babe arrived a 15 min late. As she entered the room 2 things were noticed, 1stly her services was taken 4 years back, 2 d she has lost a bit of weight since; which is a good news, in between she has been out of action! Overall good natured babe. I would rate her better than spinster Ritu whose body form doe snot appeal me; even though she is slim! 4 k for ST, tip 500, room-2500.

Looks- 6/10, body 7/10, attitude 7/10 WIR- usually not, however mistakes by forgetfulness do happen.

Raj1986
02-18-18, 20:55
Hello to all members!

I have just joined the forum and exploring the posts. There are loads of confusions. But am sure I will get used to method of communication here. I am in action pretty much, so have some connections in the city. Would be happy to share those as and how required. Hoping to get advises from experienced members here. Excited!

SecretAdmirs5
02-19-18, 08:41
Hello guys,

Has Ritu's contact number changed. I have her contact number ending with 131.

Can any kind soul let me know her updated number if any.

Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
02-19-18, 17:28
Welcome to the big bad world. LOL. It's nice to know that you are reading the posts. You also have to contribute your experiences here and buy a subscription to connect with other members. You cannot post contact details openlyand this need a PM via subscription.

Welcome once again.

Hello to all members!

I have just joined the forum and exploring the posts. There are loads of confusions. But am sure I will get used to method of communication here. I am in action pretty much, so have some connections in the city. Would be happy to share those as and how required. Hoping to get advises from experienced members here. Excited!

BadShahhh
02-19-18, 17:44
Hey everyone,

Was in Pune for the weekend. Got the name of a SP from a senior member and contacted him for late night party and one shot. The selection offered was good on mobile and I selected one good looking Russian. Pic attached below. When she came she was very good looking but not dressed for party. We stayed for an hour had a few beers and then went to her apartment. It was very late but she was nice although in a hurry I felt. Gave a BJ which was too short then did with her on top and reverse cowgirl. Finally did doggy with some hair pulling and hard action. Was satisfactory without being special.

Face and body- 8 out of 10.

Personality- 6/10.

In bed- 5/10.

Charges. Too high.

Will not repeat her but will contact the SP again as he has good choice and delivered what was promised.

Raj1986
02-19-18, 17:59
Yes all points noted! Thank you! Will buy the subscription soon. I just the thing is subscription has to be paid only by credit card which I don't have. Lets see.

Welcome to the big bad world. LOL. It's nice to know that you are reading the posts. You also have to contribute your experiences here and buy a subscription to connect with other members. You cannot post contact details openlyand this need a PM via subscription.

Welcome once again.

PuneLoverBoy
02-20-18, 04:03
Help me my brothers. I want to meet the famous Ritu today afternoon. Can some kind soul send me her contact number please.

SagaRocks
02-20-18, 05:00
Hi,

Recently created ISG account. Going to buy subscription soon. Is there other way than credit card for payment? Is it safe to use credit card for the same?

Looking for Ritu's contact NO. Excited to try her after reading awesome FRs on her.

Appolo13
02-20-18, 08:27
If anyone has tasted them and has feedback, let me know. I plan to try them this week.

DivinePassion
02-20-18, 08:51
So this spa got recently added to nb / little app and thought I'll give it a try.

1. The place did not feel premium or great but was neat so I did not mind much.

2. Old 40+ thai therapist I got but then that was partly my fault as I was aching and asked for someone who can give proper massage. I did notice another 2 younger ones but none whom I would accept anything from.

3. Was offered HJ which I do not care about in spas and so refused. She persisted but I did not give in. Was quite an amazing massage though, not erotic just hard and worked well on my pain points. Seemed she would agree to give HJ for 500 but then for me, HJ / b2 b is not something of much interest not unless she is a 9/10 in looks.

Therapist Skill: 9/10.

Extras: 2/10 (only HJ she said she can give).

Cost: 1300 (60+15 min).

Looks: 3-4/10.

WIR: Only if I am in a similar state and desperately need a good rub down.

Raj1986
02-20-18, 08:51
Well I have been trying SPs numbers from locanto for quite a while now. Have also got some good deals worth price, looks and service. But one of the worst experience came in last week. I called up one of the SP from locanto. Thing to mention here is that I haven't took any service from him in the past. He gave me some options in which there was a Russian. I selected her and the deal was fixed for ST at 6 k. The place he told was near Hinjewadi flyover. I reached there. Called up the guy and he was like "please call this other number am giving you as my shift time is finished now". Well. OK. I called up the other number he had given. The other guy told me that the profile I selected was not available! He offered me alternate choice which were the worst I have ever seen. And when I asked for justification, he said he didn't know and he can't so anything and I have to take the service as I have asked for it. And when he started to raise voice I said you just come here where I am standing and then I will make you listen to my voice. I waited there for like 20 mins or so. Nothing happened. It was worst johnny turn off ever! Have now learned some new things about locanto SPs. Would like to read experiences of other members about locanto SPs.

RockeySmith
02-20-18, 09:34
Hello folks,

I have always found big ass sensual.

Want to try round big ass but not fat one.

Does anyone know any curvy lady with more than average ass.

I tried to search through forum and photos but could not find any.

Please PM if anyone has such ass beauty in their crib, would surely reciprocate.

Rockey.

RockeySmith
02-20-18, 10:23
Bro,

I have a good news for you.

ISG Subscription payment can be done through VISA debit card.

Go ahead and enjoy the life!

Rockey.

Yes all points noted! Thank you! Will buy the subscription soon. I just the thing is subscription has to be paid only by credit card which I don't have. Lets see.

KingRick9
02-20-18, 10:43
Does anybody know of a hotel where the girl need not have an I'd. Even a service apartment will do.

GeorgeHunter
02-20-18, 11:36
Hey guys,

I will be flying soon to Pune, can you please share some helpful contacts?

ArpitSingh
02-20-18, 20:26
I am not sure if its the right place to ask, any experienced it, I wanted to know how safe it is for a lady to go for massage in spa in Pune located near wakad?

If something had happened there whom to complain.

MadanM
02-21-18, 05:22
There shouldn't be any issue. Also there are ladies only spas too. Some spas offer couple connect massage where couple offered message in single room with two beds.

Hope this help!

I am not sure if its the right place to ask, any experienced it, I wanted to know how safe it is for a lady to go for massage in spa in Pune located near wakad?

If something had happened there whom to complain.

RockeySmith
02-21-18, 13:10

If something had happened there whom to complain.Bro,

For ladies massage there are local ladies available who give massage in maternity times. They come to home and gives massage to women. But that will not be erotic for sure.

You can easily find these kind of ladies through your house maid.

Rockey.

MaddyJ88
02-21-18, 13:49
Shoutout to all senior members and active regulars.

Visiting Pune after long, early next week.

Looking for some help. If there is anything worth not missing when in Pune do help me with the contact and reference. Budget is ok, but should be worth it and I shouldn't be overpaying and spoiling the market.

Would be glad to help if anyone is visiting Hyderabad / Bangalore in my capacity.

Thanks in advance.

Raj1986
02-21-18, 14:15
This is an old FR. Before I registered here on ISG. Got a connect of an IT girl (Shalini as her working name) from a SP who is in very good connect with me. She asked 8 k for ST (not including hotel cost). She said she would arrange for the hotel room with 500 extra. It was a deal towards costlier side but I decided to go ahead considering my previous good experience with SP. Fixed the deal and went to the hotel she told me.

Its near Kharadi bypass. Honestly the hotel seemed a creepy place. She asked me to pay for room and we went to the room.

I had asked her to wear a saree and she had done that to my surprise! She was in a good figure and that excited me. But she was very fast in action and didn't allowed much of foreplay to happen. We switched to action in no time and she was in hurry to finish it. Started in missionary and finished in doggy. Overall an OK OK experience. But not totally worth the penny.

Face and body- 7/10 (smooth body but extra pounds on stomach, older than pics shown).

Service- 6/10 (not much enthusiastic, little or no foreplay).

Damage- 8 k service plus 500 hotel.

SiddyBoy123
02-21-18, 14:31
I don't think so. I tried doing it but it is just accepting credit cards. The other mean suggested is cash through post.

Adam Joseph
02-21-18, 14:31
Can someone share Nilakshis contact number? Also, any trusted SP in Kp or VN?

RohanM
02-21-18, 16:10
Is that spa still open?

So I tried this spa near Pimpri station.

There's option for choosing a girl.

The one I selected was in mid 30's.

After 20 min, she started asking if I m coming for the first time. I said yes, then she asked me if I need extras.

I was wanting to see her boob's. Finalized a deal for 700.

She gave a good hand job and let me kiss her juicy boobs.

Had a good time.

Look wise- 6/10..

Wikid
02-21-18, 16:39
Firstly let me thank you to all who shared Ritu number with me.

This was my first mongering experience.

Called Ritu and decided to meet on Friday afternoon. She mostly prefer afternoon time. I would be honest she is not typical corporate girl but she is very polite and better than arrogant girls.

She usually communicate in Hindi in WA. After a lot of struggle, I reached the place where she guided me. It was tough to find out the place since I am new to Pune. The moment I entered the room I noticed she was in one piece which is black colour. She smells good guys. She politely told me to relax and said I am not in hurry to start which made me more confident. After a while she started licking my entire body which I got goose bump. I was not at all in hurry. Total 20 minutes she was playing with my Johnny by giving a deep BBJ and licking balls. It was one of the best moments in my life.

I then moved to hold her tight and locked our lips, she's is not good kisser. Played with her nipples for a while.

As I started to finger her she was completely wet. She's super noisy with her moans.

I went into my favourite doggy style and her badly. After a while the tore and I was afraid. She inserted 2nd one and went into different position. I was on for total 50 minutes to which at the end she was tired.

Her statement at the end was you the the best person that I ever had sex to which I felt so proud.

The only worry was tore once which I was scared a bit. Hope it is not a problem.

Looks: 7/10 (Housewife).

Body: 9/10.

Service: 10/10.

Damages: 5 k with room.

I can share her number of you require. Also please can you exchange few.

Cheers!

Vijay.

Hi Vijay I'm new to this forum just joined last week. I will be traveling to pune next week can share the contact details thanks

Wikid
02-21-18, 16:58
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum just joined last week. I will be traveling to Pune next week can you please share some helpful contacts of some good spa or contact of Ritu or Pallavi. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Wikid.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kkarunkk
02-21-18, 17:40

If something had happened there whom to complain.I know of Spa staff that I have chatted with frequently who tell me that ladies do come to their spa for a massage. Normally, nothing bad will happen. Nothing to fear. It is all about what the lady wants. If you want a massage then just be sure that you get only that. To be safe try a lady masseuse and ensure that she does just massage and does not entice you into anything else. A number of good spas, do a real good professional job. Even when guys go for a massage, if the guy does not want any 'fun' he can stop the masseuse and let her or him just give a good massage and nothing else.

The so called extras are offered only to those who ask for it, want it, and get tempted to have it by the little hints that the masseuse throws during the massage. So, its perfectly safe. Don't worry. Go and get yourself a good massage (I am assuming you are a lady. Pardon me if you are not and if you are asking this question for someone else).

Cheers.

Bulldozer789
02-21-18, 18:07
Absolutely no problem. They can visit the spa for massage. But, the Thai masseuse will not show a great enthusiasm in massaging them as they know the extras are not involved. So, for them it is waste of time and energy, so they may get a sluggish massage. All masseuses are not the same. But this comments I wrote here were received from a Thai masseuse only.

Remzrai
02-21-18, 18:26
Got these pics from SP number ending with 674. Anyone tried this birds. If you have kindly let me know the experience.

Thanks.Have you tasted them? Please PM details.

MojoMantra
02-21-18, 19:48
Hello fellow mongers,

Just need confirmation. Does Neelak's digits end in Seven Three Three?

Thanks in advance.

Gyrase
02-21-18, 21:09
Hi,

I am really interested in Ritu now, by reading you message. Can you please share her number with me too!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

WannaDate11
02-22-18, 01:29
Bro,

Attachment missing. PM active share SP contact please.

Hey everyone,

Was in Pune for the weekend. Got the name of a SP from a senior member and contacted him for late night party and one shot. The selection offered was good on mobile and I selected one good looking Russian. Pic attached below. When she came she was very good looking but not dressed for party. We stayed for an hour had a few beers and then went to her apartment. It was very late but she was nice although in a hurry I felt. Gave a BJ which was too short then did with her on top and reverse cowgirl. Finally did doggy with some hair pulling and hard action. Was satisfactory without being special..

BumBumlbee
02-22-18, 04:07
Well I have been trying SPs numbers from locanto for quite a while now. Have also got some good deals worth price, looks and service. But one of the worst experience came in last week. I called up one of the SP from locanto. Thing to mention here is that I haven't took any service from him in the past. He gave me some options in which there was a Russian. I selected her and the deal was fixed for ST at 6 k. The place he told was near Hinjewadi flyover. I reached there. Called up the guy and he was like "please call this other number am giving you as my shift time is finished now". Well. OK. I called up the other number he had given. The other guy told me that the profile I selected was not available! He offered me alternate choice which were the worst I have ever seen. And when I asked for justification, he said he didn't know and he can't so anything and I have to take the service as I have asked for it. And when he started to raise voice I said you just come here where I am standing and then I will make you listen to my voice. I waited there for like 20 mins or so. Nothing happened. It was worst johnny turn off ever! Have now learned some new things about locanto SPs. Would like to read experiences of other members about locanto SPs.I do also had the same experience, One more thing I learnt also the charges for same bird are varies from SP to SP, its how hard you negotiate and lucky you are to get right SP.

Some times the SP ask to come at location and from there it is another 10-15 min drive. Also the waiting the time, on phone it like I will be there in 5 min but actually they show up at 30 min later.

SagaRocks
02-22-18, 05:01
Hi,

Recently created ISG account. Going to buy subscription soon. Is there other way than credit card for payment? Is it safe to use credit card for the same?

Looking for Ritu's contact NO. Excited to try her after reading awesome FRs on her.Is it safe to use credit card for subscription? Waiting for reply who has already availed it.

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

SL Mmonger
02-22-18, 05:54
Dear brothers,

I'll be visiting Pune on a business trip and I have one Sunday free to try out some fun. I have been doing my home work about Pune and have understanding about. But would like to get your advice before going and booking a girl. I'll be staying in a hotel in Hadapsar, Pune. Anything closer will be good.

I have found several SP on Locanto, I have WA them and got some pics and prices, all are over 10 k. Please recommend a good SP.

I read the forum about Ritu and Nilakshi, are they good? Anyone can share there number?

SA, seems a diffcult with out a subcription, so it's out.

Are there any other good options than above? Please advise.

RocketsInSingh
02-22-18, 11:03
Hi guys,

Review needed of girl in pic if anyone has tried her. New SP (number ends in 459) so wanted to check before dealing.

Thanks in advance.

BarryAllen23
02-22-18, 11:24
So it's my birthday on this Saturday and I'm looking to treat myself with some good fun. Can someone please share some good trusted contacts that'll be worth my money and time? Have had some good and bad experiences so far so had taken a break. Will reciprocate with contacts and FR for sure.

Thanks in advance!

RockeySmith
02-22-18, 12:03
Hello fellow mongerers,

Need a budget and safe hotel. Anywhere in between Chinchwad and Viman Nagar is fine.

Somebody in past mentioned about a hotel on bhoasri alandi Road and parking at basement. Would be happy if I get details of that one.

PM active waiting for reply from generous souls here.

Would post FR after deed.

Rockey.

Anup729
02-22-18, 15:21
This is my pending FR. Last month on new year Jonny giving hard time so I called a Afro girl from Sangvi fix time and went to her place. Place was comfy but girl had too much attitude may be because I troubled her for reaching location. She was in too hurry. I removed my cloths and she hers. No DFK was little turn off. Start with cuddling and than straight fucking no BJ. As I was too excited so after 10 mint of fucking got discharged. After that she start nakhras. I said for 2 shot she started without any foreplay and I was feeling turned off. I started fucking her after 25 mint of fucking she was exhausted and me too. So I decided leave her.

Damage 4 k.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 2/10.

RockeySmith
02-22-18, 17:36
Welcome to Pune bro.

Check PM have shared contact of one inde.

Don't forget to post FR.

Rockey.

Dear brothers,

I'll be visiting Pune on a business trip and I have one Sunday free to try out some fun. I have been doing my home work about Pune and have understanding about. But would like to get your advice before going and booking a girl. I'll be staying in a hotel in Hadapsar, Pune. Anything closer will be good.

I have found several SP on Locanto, I have WA them and got some pics and prices, all are over 10 k. Please recommend a good SP.

I read the forum about Ritu and Nilakshi, are they good? Anyone can share there number?

SA, seems a diffcult with out a subcription, so it's out.

Are there any other good options than above? Please advise.

Appolo13
02-22-18, 20:29
Hi guys,

Review needed of girl in pic if anyone has tried her. New SP (number ends in 459) so wanted to check before dealing.

Thanks in advance.She is from Mumbai. Time watcher, no GFE. I think she is not worth anything more than 3 k.

I tried her in a KP apartment about 6 months back.

Try any other option.

Appolo13
02-22-18, 20:47
My regular sp was asking me to visit this chick since some days. I was not keen, since she looked so thin and light. I love average built.

Last night I said yes to his persistence. Visited her in a hotel near station. She opened the door and of course she looked ugly than in pics.

In 2 minutes, lights were off and she removed all her clothes. I was in swimsuit as well.

But, then started a long DFK. She just did not move till I get satisfied. Pressed her boobs in the time.

She then moved and freed up Johny. Did. A long BJ for about 7-8 minutes. Wiped johny clean a couple of times.

She moved on top of me. While humping I was sucking her boobs all the time. She let me with any nakharahs. Small but perky ones, I loved them.

I was nearly about to cum. Went into missionary and slowed down a bit to extend the process. While humping, I was able to DFK all the time. Finally came.

Some 25 minutes experience. Felt desired. Tipped her well.

Pussy. Tight.

Boobs. Small but tasty and mouthful.

Figure. Thin with small ass.

BBBJ. Awesome.

DFK. Yes, as much you please.

Face. Close to ugly, but not ugly.

Damages - 5 k incl hotel + generous tip.

WIR. Yes. Pune has more than 50% chance of rushed experience.

Will I share contact. Yes, only to senior members or anyone who has a great story to tell and has contacts shared in advance in pm of any girl which can promise a great experience like this. Sorry, I am demanding, Pune is so dry as compared to Delhi.

Aryan9860
02-23-18, 05:24
Have been part of forum for last two months by taking membership, unable to get single contact apart from Ritu no, either people ask for exchange or people never reply to messages.

Kindly request senior members to share at least 1 or 2 contact to begin the journey.

Christiano07
02-23-18, 08:56
Hey there folks,

I recently got my subscription activated and I am in Pune over the weekend until late Monday evening. I am staying in a very famous hotel on SB road. Would anyone on this forum be kind enough to share contacts of trusted SP's with classy chicks. I cannot return back the favor in India but if you ever visit the United States I would be more than happy to share my contacts with you. My PM is active.

Appreciate your help!

LoveMongers
02-23-18, 09:48
Being a member from last 2 year. Tasted lots of indies. In search of new indie. In return I will share all my indie details.

RedAlloy
02-23-18, 11:42
Tried Dange chowk spa. There are 5 ladies.

Damage-1.2 k massage.

Extras-. 8 k (HJ).

We can select from the lot. Was ok experience.

Also tasted Ravet SP girl Asha. ST-5 K. Experience was good looking at price but place seems risky. But she has now left. Other girls are there but very low quality.

Got following pic from SP ending 614. Rate quoting 8 k for ST. Any review.

GamerZone
02-23-18, 12:02
Hi,

I am writing FR after long time. Was silent reader all this time. Last month I come across threesome ad in locanto. Received prompt reply from Guy. We exchanged contact no and started whatsapp chat. I was skeptical about this as there are many fake people so I thought to handle this cautiously. I spoke with couple and fix the time. They have place at mundhwa. Rate fixed was Rs. 5 k for 2-3 hrs. The apartment was small. I have chit chatted with guy for few minutes then her wife came out of kitchen with glass of water. She is hot beauty. She took me took to her bedroom and she changed into sexy lingerie. Session started without her husband. She is passionate kisser, I felt like she is hungry for sex. She given me best BBJ of my life. Later we started in missionary, doggy. She loves doggy. Round 1 finished in 20-25 minutes. I asked about her husband, she said he participate if guy is younger age. I'm 29 by the way. He is about 30 and wife is about 23. My johny was not able to get ready for another round as I was feeling uncomfortable at their small bedroom. After cuddling for about a half hour I decided to leave. I asked whether she is OK to come in hotel, she said it depends on her hubby. I left there place. Paid 5 k. But my johny was not satisfied that day. He wanted to enjoy more of that lady. For almost 2 weeks she was on mind all the time. So I decided to give a shot and ask her hubby for taking her out in hotel. He was OK with that. I booked St. Lrn at KP. There was no issue in checking in. I specifically booked this hotel as it has bathtub in every room. Once in room she wanted to drink so ordered vodka and dinner. After having one drink we proceeded to bathtub. It was amazing experience to get BJ while in tub. Once finished in bathtub we proceeded to bed. She carried same lingerie and wore that. That night we had about 4-5 round. For whole night I again paid her 5 k and there was no hesitation or demand from her. That was one of the best experience I had so far in last 4 years in Pune. There are few downsides like she have 3 kids so her tummy is little fat but not ugly fat. She is from hubaly and Muslim so her Hindi is of that momedian accent, hardly speak English. Talkative on random topics from her family, kids, friends etc. But when it comes to sex she is goddess. Anyway that's it about her. I know I am not good writer. I am willing to share more info and couple contact no in exchange of good indie. See you soon guys.

PussyPanda
02-23-18, 12:50
Try Orchid Kalyani Nagar or St. Laurn koregaon Park.

Hello fellow mongerers,

Need a budget and safe hotel. Anywhere in between Chinchwad and Viman Nagar is fine.

Somebody in past mentioned about a hotel on bhoasri alandi Road and parking at basement. Would be happy if I get details of that one.

PM active waiting for reply from generous souls here.

Would post FR after deed.

Rockey.

Jiam339
02-23-18, 16:37
Most of Punekar might have remembered Simala Mirchi. Just came across post in Delhi page.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2143296&viewfull=1#post2143296.

I think, there she is. Surfaced after almost 2 years. Whoever visiting Delhi she is must try.

Good luck.

Vijay1986
02-23-18, 18:54
Did anyone tried a girl with ID Pran947.

I am planning to meet her tomorrow and she has not shared her number yet.

Atrimat
02-23-18, 21:03
I have neen getting SMS from SPA on NIBM Road talking about Full Body massage at 1 k and on call they confirmed FS as well. I went once in the evening at 7:45 pm, a boy met me at Bakers Point and started guiding me to the place on my bike. However, a few meters on bike, he got a call, he stopped me and went back saying he wants to take another customer. When I called up, they said the boy won't return as they wound up for the day. So I had to return back.

Thereafter, a similar ad was seen with address as Jyoti Restaurant for massage at 1.5 k I had one FR near this in past, however the number is different this time. When I called this number, they said full package of FS at 3 k.

Subsequently the bakers point ad is returned and this time with 1.5 k.

Both these options are on my mind for a few weeks now. Has anyone tried them?

Usually such places might be good or not. I have lot of curiosity. Can anyone advise please?

Appolo13
02-23-18, 22:08
Tried her today. Yes was quoted 8 k. Could just negotiate it down to 7 k.

She is from Delhi, here for 3 more days. Right now operating from a hotel in Kalyani Nagar.

Went to taste her in the evening. She opened the door and greeted me well. We hugged and I placed a kiss before giving out the money.

She does not do much DFK, although allows smooches. After some time of cuddling, she asked to remove clothes.

Got good assets but there are stretch marks at boobs and belly. She allows you to suck her sizeable boobs, till your heart desire. While you are sucking them, she lifts them with her hands to place right into your mouth and does not do many nakhras.

Her BBBJ skills are OK. Nothing to rave about. She does try. But its far from the best. Cleans your tool many time in the process.

Her figure is above average. Less belly, quite curvy. She is short in height like 5',2'.

She started with cowgirl but showed pain. In some time moved into missionary and finished. When I asked why she was in pain, she told that she has irregular period cycle and gets cramps when one is going to start in next 2-3 days.

My advice. Tomorrow and day after is a bad time to try her. She would rock if she does not feel pain. Soft spoken, willing to please (without DFK but great GFE).

Alas, no direct number and she might be back to Delhi in a couple of days.

Damage-1.2 k massage.

Extras-. 8 k (HJ).

Also tasted Ravet SP girl Asha. ST-5 K. Experience was good looking at price but place seems risky. But she has now left. Other girls are there but very low quality.

Rommee
02-24-18, 03:16
Hi dude,

The girl looks quite good.

Could you share her number.

Welcome to Pune bro.

Don't forget to post FR.

Rockey.

Rommee
02-24-18, 03:32
No man.

Some of ISG senior friends found out that the pic were fake. So was saved thanks to them.

Have you tasted them? Please PM details.

TharkiBoss
02-24-18, 08:55
Yes I met her few months back at Mumbai. She is good. She is a heavy built and at the same time an awesome attitude. Let me tell you she is a those few gems whom we should not expose much. She is not a regular in the trade. She a has a good job and she is travels to few cities because of her job and she gets into few flings.

You will find my FR on her too. Probably for some it is a con. She does indulge in dirty talk while in the deed. She is also into BSDM. But I didn't try it as I am not a BSDM fan. Nice role plays and good quality time.

My only request is keep her contact safe and share with genuine and matured mongers. Else we will end up losing her.

Do post your FR.

Cheers. Happy banging.Hi friend, can you pm me her contact.

I can reciprocate with a good contact I have in Pune.

Thanks.

Tharki.

Bond Bond
02-24-18, 09:34
Be careful with LOC. Most of them are fake. Play safe

Did anyone tried a girl with ID Pran947.

I am planning to meet her tomorrow and she has not shared her number yet.

Bond Bond
02-24-18, 09:47
Hi. We all started our journey the same way. So if you have one contact, did you try her and post FR. (I dunno as I haven't checked your posts) if not please do so. Secondly there are plenty of clues in the posts for spas that offer extras. You should start with that. Once the seniors know you are doing your bit they will all help.

Ciao.

Have been part of forum for last two months by taking membership, unable to get single contact apart from Ritu no, either people ask for exchange or people never reply to messages.

Kindly request senior members to share at least 1 or 2 contact to begin the journey.

RohanM
02-24-18, 13:04

Damage-1.2 k massage.

Extras-. 8 k (HJ).

Got following pic from SP ending 614. Rate quoting 8 k for ST. Any review.Is this 8 k aur. 8 k?

PuneLoverBoy
02-24-18, 13:27
Hi friends,

This is my first FR. And my first experience of indie in Pune. Since last 2-3 years, I have been regular to various spa's and had my joy of all the famous birds. But never tried indie. This week, I thought to experience that too.

First of all, thanks to Vijay1986 for sharing famous Ritu's contact number. I've messaged her in morning and fix up the time at 11 for 2 shots. I reached to her location on time but had to wait till 12 o'clock. She gave some stupid excuse of being late over phone. Anyway, I reach to her flat. She opened the door and my first impression was WTF. She is short, look quite aged (must be around 35 years old), slim body and was wearing Punjabi dress. I was really disappointed by now. She was polite, soft spoken and offer tea, water etc. After some chit chat, we started a deed. She change to one piece bodysuit. She has very very small boob. Decent figure. Ass was fantastic though. Round and tight. Started with kiss. She is not all all good kisser. Not into DFK much. So move to her other body parts. There was no boobs. So no point of sucking. I asked her for BJ. One thing I will remember with her is her BJ skill. She was very good at it. She goes on and on for may be 10 minutes or so. Johny was ready for real action. Tried various positions. Doggy, missionary, Side, Standing, 69, WOT. Must have spend 45 minutes or so. She was bit worried as I have not yet come. Finally after some time, she told me to hurry up as she was tired. I turn to doggy and bang her really hard holding that perfect, round ass and gave my first shot. She was exhausted.

Took a break, again chit chat for some time. She suddenly asked whether we can start 2nd round. May be she was getting late as its already 1. 5 hours. Anyway, I told her to start. Had fantastic BJ. Again doing few positions. Told her, this time it will go on for a long time. She turn into WOT (I guess its her favorite). Ride me for long time and but got tired eventually. I was disappointed by now. Told her to leave it. Did not go for 2nd shot. Paid the amount and left.

Overall, disappointed session. May be she is not my type.

Figure: 7/10.

Boob: 5/10.

Face: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: No.

Damage: 7 k.

Vijay1986
02-24-18, 13:50
Hi all,

I got her number today and came to know her name is Divya Singh and her number is ending with 038.

Did anyone tried her before? If yes, please share your feedback.

Be careful with LOC. Most of them are fake. Play safe

RockeySmith
02-24-18, 16:11
Hello folks,

After getting inspiration from the Great tut li and other great seniors here decided to hunt on my own. So Was hunting for inde on locanto and came across afro birds clara kondhwa and nelly new sangvi.

Clara was not responding So decided to go ahead with Nelly giving the distance advantage. I was so desperate to try Afro bird which I had never done. Though RTFF about her was negative still selected her and called her. She quoted 5 k for 2 pops negotiated to 3.5 K.

Reached her place without much struggle except little difficultly in understanding her accent over call.

I entered in her apartment she welcomed me with smile, took me to bedroom. Two comfortable mattress were on floor.

Given her the Chocolate I took for her she looked happy for that and hugged me. Next minute we were in our birth suites.

She has real disapointing boobs, very small and saggy.

I started cuddling her, she headed to Johnny and started putting condi. I asked for BBBJ she said no.

She given CBJ for 5 min and taken position for missi, I started stroking ended in doggy. Doggy was real fun as the bird has really nice ass.

She didn't allow much break immediately started second session with cuddling Johnny, followed by CBJ then Wot. As I enjoyed doggy again started doggy but this time little different. Me standing and she bend down putting hands on ground. That again was fun, spanked that ass to the content of my heart. She was cooperative for the positions.

Immediately after finishing she asked me for water and asked me to wear choths. I did so and left.

Rate card.

DFK: 0/10 Kissing not allowed.

Face: 4/10.

Boobs:1/10.

Pussy: 7/10 juicy but little loose, without smell.

Ass: 8/10.

Attitude: OK ok but Greedy and Time watcher.

Damages: 3.5 k.

WIR: No. Even If Johnny demands Afro only, Would find better Afro for him.

Rockey.

Mayhem096
02-25-18, 08:25
Hello,

Sharing my first experience here. Been a reader since long, finally took the step and went out for my first experience.

Searched out a few numbers from LoC, and decided upon one. Rendezvous at the place that was told and confirmed on the selected girl if available or no, to which I was told yes.

Reached out to the place near Ywadi and it was a okay okay lodge I suppose, at least it was clean and tidy. Confusion happened as to the charges for ST, I was told 3 k and there was asked for 4 k. Made a few call, argued a bit in a proper way as messing with these people isn't the right thing as mentioned.

Finally 3 k for ST was struck and got another bird all together. Figured lets go by it.

Coming to the Deed.

Pretty decent, spoke a bit, said she's from thane. Stripped and got into bed. She had a bit of a tummy, would say she's around 32. Decent boobs, 34 C perky protruding tits. Clean down shaved and didn't smell, decently wet.

CBJ was short 4-5 minutes proceeding in miss, had a tough time adjusting. Asked and turned into dogie, did for a min but she complained or some pain in this position because she has got hurt somewhere. Finished her in miss.

Decent thing I guess. This is what you get in 3 k bargain I told my self and left.

Sweet cooperative woman according to me.

RedAlloy
02-25-18, 13:11
Is this 8 k aur. 8 k?Bro,

Obviously it is 0.8 k. She doesn't have the hand of Aishwarya Rai to give 8 k.

RessrRcky
02-25-18, 18:07
Hi,

I am writing FR after long time. Was silent reader all this time. Last month I come across threesome ad in locanto. Received prompt reply from Guy. We exchanged contact no and started whatsapp chat. I was skeptical about this as there are many fake people so I thought to handle this cautiously. I spoke with couple and fix the time. They have place at mundhwa. Rate fixed was Rs. 5 k for 2-3 hrs. The apartment was small. I have chit chatted with guy for few minutes then her wife came out of kitchen with glass of water. She is hot beauty. She took me took to her bedroom and she changed into sexy lingerie. Session started without her husband. She is passionate kisser, I felt like she is hungry for sex. She given me best BBJ of my life. Later we started in missionary, doggy. She loves doggy. Round 1 finished in 20-25 minutes. I asked about her husband, she said he participate if guy is younger age. I'm 29 by the way. He is about 30 and wife is about 23. My johny was not able to get ready for another round as I was feeling uncomfortable at their small bedroom. After cuddling for about a half hour I decided to leave. I asked whether she is OK to come in hotel, she said it depends on her hubby. I left there place. Paid 5 k. But my johny was not satisfied that day. He wanted to enjoy more of that lady. For almost 2 weeks she was on mind all the time. So I decided to give a shot and ask her hubby for taking her out in hotel. He was OK with that. I booked St. Lrn at KP. There was no issue in checking in. I specifically booked this hotel as it has bathtub in every room.Can you PM me digit?

All18
02-25-18, 20:07
Please let me know how to get her contact?

Everyone,

I have been a silent reader of these forum for last few months. Finally got time to consolidate my experiences so far and share it with you. I won't be covering detailed FRs in each experiences, will stick to basic information mostly and then wrap up with one beautiful FR (You know with whom! And some tips for newbies.

It all started around August'17 after I came back from my foreign trip. Overseas experience in Strip Clubs and open red streets made little johnny unsettle. After long thought decided to step out and see the options. First helping hand was from Locanto, took mobiles #s from SPs and whatsapped them the requirements.

An SP from VN reverted back first with a collection of birds. I had no clue about the rates (didn't know the existence of this forum) and SP started with a 18 k for 2 shots price. Bargained and brought it down to 12 k for 2 shots. I thought I bargained well, heck I was not even close to market price..

All18
02-25-18, 20:09
I am also newbie if you get her then PM me.

Hi,

A newbie here and just starting out. Would appreciate if any one can share Ritu's contact details. Thanks much in advance.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Raj1986
02-25-18, 20:21
Looks like there is no other way of paying for the forum subscription than credit card. I tried using Visa International Debit card but it failed. I mailed to the customer care but they mailed me the links which took me to the same result. Request to senior members to shed some light on this. I might be missing something.

RockeySmith
02-26-18, 02:32
Hello Raj1986,

I have done the payment through Visa Debit card, dono why it isn't working for you.

You must be doing something wrong, or that particular card may not be working.

Try with another card.

Rockey.

Looks like there is no other way of paying for the forum subscription than credit card. I tried using Visa International Debit card but it failed. I mailed to the customer care but they mailed me the links which took me to the same result. Request to senior members to shed some light on this. I might be missing something.

Dmunda
02-26-18, 03:52
Hello brothers,

I am in Pune for 3-4 days before I fly back to USA.

I just want to have good experience, GFE etc.

If any one can share any contact really appreciates.

I do have Ritu Pallavi and Divya contact. But I am not interested in them so if you have any other good contact let me know.

Thanks in advance.

TharkiBoss
02-26-18, 08:12
Can you PM ghe number please.

Thanks.

Tharki.

Hi,

I am writing FR after long time. Was silent reader all this time. Last month I come across threesome ad in locanto. Received prompt reply from Guy. We exchanged contact no and started whatsapp chat. I was skeptical about this as there are many fake people so I thought to handle this cautiously. I spoke with couple and fix the time. They have place at mundhwa. Rate fixed was Rs. 5 k for 2-3 hrs. The apartment was small. I have chit chatted with guy for few minutes then her wife came out of kitchen with glass of water. She is hot beauty. She took me took to her bedroom and she changed into sexy lingerie. Session started without her husband. She is passionate kisser, I felt like she is hungry for sex. She given me best BBJ of my life. Later we started in missionary, doggy. She loves doggy. Round 1 finished in 20-25 minutes. I asked about her husband, she said he participate if guy is younger age. I'm 29 by the way. He is about 30 and wife is about 23. My johny was not able to get ready for another round as I was feeling uncomfortable at their small bedroom. After cuddling for about a half hour I decided to leave. I asked whether she is OK to come in hotel, she said it depends on her hubby. I left there place. Paid 5 k. But my johny was not satisfied that day. He wanted to enjoy more of that lady. For almost 2 weeks she was on mind all the time. So I decided to give a shot and ask her hubby for taking her out in hotel. He was OK with that. I booked St. Lrn at KP. There was no issue in checking in. I specifically booked this hotel as it has bathtub in every room. Once in room she wanted to drink so ordered vodka and dinner. After having one drink we proceeded to bathtub. It was amazing experience to get BJ while in tub. Once finished in bathtub we proceeded to bed. She carried same lingerie and wore that. That night we had about 4-5 round. For whole night I again paid her 5 k and there was no hesitation or demand from her. That was one of the best experience I had so far in last 4 years in Pune. There are few downsides like she have 3 kids so her tummy is little fat but not ugly fat. She is from hubaly and Muslim so her Hindi is of that momedian accent, hardly speak English. Talkative on random topics from her family, kids, friends etc. But when it comes to sex she is goddess. Anyway that's it about her. I know I am not good writer. I am willing to share more info and couple contact no in exchange of good indie. See you soon guys.

DactMong
02-26-18, 09:55
Hi all,

Could anyone kindly update the situation and therapist as some of the old time spas. Not much info found due to lack of FRs after the LE raid hiatus last year. I myself will post a few once I start visiting again. Spas like AVeeZ (Aun), HL (KP), Kin (univ Road), SOS (KP), Bookstore spa (Aun), Swai (bnr), A1 star (kp) ?

Cheers.

Dact.

RedAlloy
02-26-18, 12:08
Guys,

Any review on Neha ending 201. She claims HW 35. Quote 6 k ST. No place, prefers hotel.

Thanks.

RohanM
02-27-18, 07:27
Lets discuss places where we can get action below 1 k.

BP.

Nigdi.

HAL.

Mangla theatre.

Anything else?

ZooperTrip
02-27-18, 08:21
Hello my fine Pune brethren!

Was in Delhi last week (still the best place for mongering) and had to make a quick work stop in Pune on Friday. Finished up my work and wanted to get a massage in the evening before my flight. Thought of checking on here, but was too lazy! Ended up picking up a voucher on nearbuy for a decently rated KP spa.

Wasn't expecting any extras so made an appointment and ended up there, but the receptionist wouldn't honour the voucher because it was beyond 8 PM, which was mildly annoying. Asked me to pay 1 K extra on top of the voucher, but negotiated it down to 500.

Assigned a nice, cute Thai lady and the massage was actually quite good! Usually, when that's the case, I definitely don't expect any extras. But sure enough, once I was on my back, she popped the question. HJ, HJ with roaming or B2 B. I didn't feel like splurging on B2B so asked for HJ with roaming. She quoted 1.5 K for that. Perhaps it was because I'd just come back from Delhi, or perhaps because I wasn't really that fussed about missing out, I asked her for 1 K. She said only HJ, and I asked her to proceed.

Funny thing then, because I was so exhausted from my week that while I was getting hard, the release just wasn't happening! So she ended up giving me access to those lovely firm tits anyway because I told her that's the only way I was going to pop!

All in all, decent VFM if you can use a voucher. WIR? Maybe, if I don't find other indies in Pune next time around!

Cheers.

Z.

GeorgeHunter
02-27-18, 10:37
I am flaying to Pune soon from west coast, please PM me if you could find any good contact.

Hello brothers,

I am in Pune for 3-4 days before I fly back to USA.

I just want to have good experience, GFE etc.

If any one can share any contact really appreciates.

I do have Ritu Pallavi and Divya contact. But I am not interested in them so if you have any other good contact let me know.

Thanks in advance.

FunnyLoverBoy
02-27-18, 12:36
Hey everyone,

I have been active before 3 years on this forum with Nktagarwalkol ID. I was out of India and again I am back to Pune. Since I have subscription I can message everyone. Here for exchange good numbers or also provide information to the new buddies who has having difficulty to find first sex.

Recently I have clicked one SP and has provided me one girl. She was cute and we met in Hadapsar Sashane Nagar in a lodge.

Paid: 3.5 k.

Lodge- 500.

Face- 6/10.

Body. Slim.

Boobs. Normal and soft.

BBJ. Yes short.

BBJ to her. She allowed and shaved cleaned pussy. As I suck with my lips she was heaven as she told me she never had the experience before and she want.

After I suck her pussy she laid me down, and ride herself over me. After that I chatpostion to doggy and started giving her strong strokes. Her moan was so high as it was going outside in the lodge but I never mind and continued.

Later in the missionary I came.

I wish to visit her again. She speaks Marathi.

Number exclusive only for exchange. (not for new comers).

Photo attached.

FunnyLoverBoy
02-27-18, 13:28
Yes I have tried one spa near Jyoti restaurant. I called the spa and I went there. I was without vehicle so the person meet me, told me to sit on the auto. They took me to the place on NIBM road towards Mohammadwadi.

The place was in nice location some 1 km from Jyoti restaurant. The ask me to pay 1.5 k at reception and then they show me 3 girls looks Marathi and anothe rcome later north east and I choose her as she was cute and slim.

Other girls started shouting saying she is expensive but I told doesn't matter for me. I paid another 2000 for the girl.

She speaks very good perfect English. She told me she was working in KP in spa and not in the service provider.

She was very good professional massager. Later when I fuck her she was good did not open all but I resist her and she opened all cloth. She was scare in sex, but I was very high after smelling her. I fucked her so hard the she was started moaning loudly and the lady from reception told thatdont kill her jajajaja.

Overall she was good. Others was not good.

Hope will help it. PM for number of the lady and exact location.

I have neen getting SMS from SPA on NIBM Road talking about Full Body massage at 1 k and on call they confirmed FS as well. I went once in the evening at 7:45 pm, a boy met me at Bakers Point and started guiding me to the place on my bike. However, a few meters on bike, he got a call, he stopped me and went back saying he wants to take another customer. When I called up, they said the boy won't return as they wound up for the day. So I had to return back.

Thereafter, a similar ad was seen with address as Jyoti Restaurant for massage at 1.5 k I had one FR near this in past, however the number is different this time. When I called this number, they said full package of FS at 3 k.

Subsequently the bakers point ad is returned and this time with 1.5 k.

Both these options are on my mind for a few weeks now. Has anyone tried them?

Usually such places might be good or not. I have lot of curiosity. Can anyone advise please?

FunnyLoverBoy
02-27-18, 13:49
PM for exchange of number.

I have contact of one girl SP in Hadapsar. I have posted her photo and contact. Please exchange.

Hi,

I am writing FR after long time. Was silent reader all this time. Last month I come across threesome ad in locanto. Received prompt reply from Guy. We exchanged contact no and started whatsapp chat. I was skeptical about this as there are many fake people so I thought to handle this cautiously. I spoke with couple and fix the time. They have place at mundhwa. Rate fixed was Rs. 5 k for 2-3 hrs. The apartment was small. I have chit chatted with guy for few minutes then her wife came out of kitchen with glass of water. She is hot beauty. She took me took to her bedroom and she changed into sexy lingerie. Session started without her husband. She is passionate kisser, I felt like she is hungry for sex. She given me best BBJ of my life. Later we started in missionary, doggy. She loves doggy. Round 1 finished in 20-25 minutes. I asked about her husband, she said he participate if guy is younger age. I'm 29 by the way. He is about 30 and wife is about 23. My johny was not able to get ready for another round as I was feeling uncomfortable at their small bedroom. After cuddling for about a half hour I decided to leave. I asked whether she is OK to come in hotel, she said it depends on her hubby. I left there place. Paid 5 k. But my johny was not satisfied that day. He wanted to enjoy more of that lady. For almost 2 weeks she was on mind all the time. So I decided to give a shot and ask her hubby for taking her out in hotel. He was OK with that. I booked St. Lrn at KP. There was no issue in checking in. I specifically booked this hotel as it has bathtub in every room. Once in room she wanted to drink so ordered vodka and dinner. After having one drink we proceeded to bathtub. It was amazing experience to get BJ while in tub. Once finished in bathtub we proceeded to bed. She carried same lingerie and wore that.s

FunnyLoverBoy
02-27-18, 13:59
Dear,

It would be great if you can share me the contact in exchange.

PM please check.

Welcome to Pune bro.

Don't forget to post FR.

Rockey.

Burrah
02-27-18, 14:00
Hi bros,

Could any one of you share the FR on the Afro attached. I'm inclined to taste her but have heard weird experiences for Afros. Place at Sangvi.

Bhaskaruk
02-27-18, 14:15
Anyone tried Ashley Madison. Have you succeed.

Bb.

SA=seeking arrangement.

Atrimat
02-27-18, 18:24

BP.

Nigdi.

HAL.

Mangla theatre.

Anything else?I have tried Mangla Theatre. It is 1 k + place. Just basic service.

I saw three ladies / girls in typical working girl type attractive clothes standing near Katraj signal at midnight. I thought of stopping and checking however just passed them as I was in normal speed on relatively empty road. I will check and report. Anyone has any experience?

The problem of 1 k or below 1 k is place apart from hygiene and attitude in service. Also safety of ourselves and our money is important too. We need to be careful.

RockeySmith
02-28-18, 02:22
Don't worry bro.

This is not one with whom I had weird experience in Sangvi.

Go ahead and enjoy.

Do post FR.

Hi bros,

Could any one of you share the FR on the Afro attached. I'm inclined to taste her but have heard weird experiences for Afros. Place at Sangvi.

FunnyLoverBoy
02-28-18, 03:27
Do you have her contact please share me I want to try.

PM me please. She looks beautiful.

Thanks.

Anyone tried the bird attached. Asking for 8 k for 3 hrs. Reply needed quickly guys.

FunnyLoverBoy
02-28-18, 03:30
Hi,

Please share me the contact of the girl in Mumbai. I have to travel for business and I want to meet her in weekends.

In exchange I'll provide my genuine contact in Hadapsar.

Hey,

I have a contact from Mumbai who is now in Pune for a few days, her digits end with 273, she is a BBW, her name starts with A Has anyone tried her need some reviews and I am willing to exchange contacts.

Thanks.

Sanev75
02-28-18, 04:39
Got pics from a SP, please provide feedback if anyone has availed services.

Asking 6 k-8 k for short time.

Please let me as I might try her soon.

SilverVortex14
02-28-18, 07:13
Hey!

I an back in Pune this weekend and was looking forward to try out exotic birds. Preferably Russians. Can some kind soul pm me an indie or an SP's number for the same?

SmoothLover
02-28-18, 08:16
Hey buddy,

Haven't tried all of the below spas but these recently:

1. Bookstore. Operating same as before just the receptionist lady has a bitchy attitude but Lucky is there at the spa guaranteed action, also I guess 99% of the Thais there give extras. B2B 2.5 k - 3 k.

2. Swai. Recently tried a thai called Omy, gave extras B2B available. But quite small tits. And service just satisfactory but she smells heavenly.

I would say bookstore is still a sure shot choice.

I'm trying some other spas often will update once I get something rather someone good!

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hi all,

Could anyone kindly update the situation and therapist as some of the old time spas. Not much info found due to lack of FRs after the LE raid hiatus last year. I myself will post a few once I start visiting again. Spas like AVeeZ (Aun), HL (KP), Kin (univ Road), SOS (KP), Bookstore spa (Aun), Swai (bnr), A1 star (kp) ?

Cheers.

Dact.

SmoothLover
02-28-18, 08:20
Hey Mayhem,

I'm kinda into slightly chubby housewifish figure girls and this one seems quite sexy.

Would you PM me her digits if you got. Would love to try this bird sometime soon.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hello,

Sharing my first experience here. Been a reader since long, finally took the step and went out for my first experience.

Searched out a few numbers from LoC, and decided upon one. Rendezvous at the place that was told and confirmed on the selected girl if available or no, to which I was told yes.

Reached out to the place near Ywadi and it was a okay okay lodge I suppose, at least it was clean and tidy. Confusion happened as to the charges for ST, I was told 3 k and there was asked for 4 k. Made a few call, argued a bit in a proper way as messing with these people isn't the right thing as mentioned.

Maddy Patil
02-28-18, 10:06
I have tried Mangla Theatre. It is 1 k + place. Just basic service.

I saw three ladies / girls in typical working girl type attractive clothes standing near Katraj signal at midnight. I thought of stopping and checking however just passed them as I was in normal speed on relatively empty road. I will check and report. Anyone has any experience?

The problem of 1 k or below 1 k is place apart from hygiene and attitude in service. Also safety of ourselves and our money is important too. We need to be careful.Hello,

At which exact spot are these gals available and at what time at Mangla Theater? How much they charge?

Please reply.

RicardoStud85
02-28-18, 11:29
Hi seniors,

New to the site, can anyone help me with the anal sex scene in Pune? Any contacts offering anal? What could be the damage, experiences, do's and don'ts.

Thanks,

Ric.

RickVermunt
02-28-18, 11:56
Hey guys,

How's it going. I'm very new to this forum, just made an account today and paid for the subscription. Read through lots of posts about Ritu. I am coming to Pune for a day or two and want to make the most of it. If anyone kind can provide me her number or any other contact. Would really appreciate it and will reciprocate when I have any new contact. Thanks heaps.

RickVermunt
02-28-18, 12:55
Hi bro,

Can you please share her contact if possible. Thanks.

Had her this week in a hotel incall.

Boob: 8 large.

Pussy: 6 loose.

GFE: None. DFK zero. Made lots of encouraging sounds though.

CBJ: 8 she knew the skill.

Damage: 7 k including hotel for single. Negotiated hard for 6 but the sp did not move.

FunnyLoverBoy
02-28-18, 14:12
Just sent you a PM on the subject.You guys are talking about Seeking arrangement?

LoveMongers
02-28-18, 16:08
Met with her through SP and got her personal number as well ready to meet outside soon.

Ready for all positions.

DFK, CBJ. 5 K.

Ready to share her digits in return need some good gem contacts.

GamerZone
02-28-18, 18:18
Hi,

After this report my inbox is flooded with contact request. I do understand that as Pune is dry as hell everyone wanted to get some good lady in budget price. But from this one problem arise is Rate hiking and increased demand for such indie and then she becomes rude, timewatcher, moneyhungry and mechanical in service. To avoid this I am only sharing contact with selected member & that too in limited ratio like only with 2 people per week to avoid all above problems. Hope senior member will understand that and newbies you need to work out on your skill for searching good indie. Locanto is your best bet if you know to avoid scams there and contact right advertiser as I did in this case. Do look for advertiser no of ads posted with various titles. Mostly indie or such couple post only 1 ad or 2 & removes it once there fantasy is satisfied. So try searching. You can still pm me but don't get angry on me if I don't reply. You will get number depends on your repo here.

Hi,

I am writing FR after long time. Was silent reader all this time. Last month I come across threesome ad in locanto. Received prompt reply from Guy. We exchanged contact no and started whatsapp chat. I was skeptical about this as there are many fake people so I thought to handle this cautiously. I spoke with couple and fix the time. They have place at mundhwa. Rate fixed was Rs. 5 k for 2-3 hrs. The apartment was small. I have chit chatted with guy for few minutes then her wife came out of kitchen with glass of water. She is hot beauty. She took me took to her bedroom and she changed into sexy lingerie. Session started without her husband. She is passionate kisser, I felt like she is hungry for sex. She given me best BBJ of my life. Later we started in missionary, doggy. She loves doggy. Round 1 finished in 20-25 minutes. I asked about her husband, she said he participate if guy is younger age. I'm 29 by the way. He is about 30 and wife is about 23. My johny was not able to get ready for another round as I was feeling uncomfortable at their small bedroom. After cuddling for about a half hour I decided to leave. I asked whether she is OK to come in hotel, she said it depends on her hubby. I left there place. Paid 5 k..

KrubyIndia
02-28-18, 19:12
Been to this spa today. Was hoping for some action.

But no luck at all.

The Thai was a superb lady, young, good looking but only did a very good deep tissue massage.

No extras were available. Even after asking I was politely declined.

KrubyIndia
02-28-18, 19:15
Folks can some one point to spa in KP and VN which offer extras. Been out of touch for some time and in need of action badly.

My PM is also active.

Appreciate any help for a Needy.

GinLemon
02-28-18, 19:25
Hello,

I'm new in Pune, and have only one contact to share. I love Thai spa's, and only have visited Swai Thai. There I met Ms. P (spelt Pawpee). She is a young one, 23. Nice B2B but not FS.

I wonder if possible to share details of Thai Spa where I can have good FS.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Cheers.

Dact.

Atrimat
02-28-18, 23:42
Hello,

At which exact spot are these gals available and at what time at Mangla Theater? How much they charge?

Please reply.If you travel on Shivaji Bridge from Shivajinagar, there are steps to walk down from bridge to Mangala theatre. You can spot the girls and one elder lady (Mavshi) usually a little late in the night. These are probably extension of BP. Gor place, they take you to BP or a low cost hotel. So it is 1 k + place usually 0.4 k to 0.7 k. I tried one average girl. Service was good, better than BP. Attitude is much better than BP.

(2) Katraj girls spotted near the signal where Katraj Dehu Road Bypass ends. I have not tried them.

Rommee
03-01-18, 00:58
Nice FR man.

She looks good.

Kindly send her number.

Thanks.

Hello,

Finally 3 k for ST was struck and got another bird all together. Figured lets go by it.

Coming to the Deed..

Rommee
03-01-18, 05:25
Kindly share her number.

Planning to have her tomorrow.

Hi bros,

FunnyLoverBoy
03-01-18, 10:11
Hi,

I got one contact of SP from fellow mongers and today I talked to him and he provided me some profile and one I like which he quoted 6 k for ST in ravet. Any idea if anyone has tried because I am in Hadapsar and don't have much idea about Ravet mongering. The second one I want to try which he quoted the above rate. His number Xxxxxx213.

Any idea would help me to negotiate the price.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-01-18, 10:21
WRT to my last post of Ravet SP, this is another SP ending xxxxxx094. His girls look good but expensive short 8 k and full night 20 k.

Anyone has tried any please confirm me. Looks much expensive. I'm looking in Hadapsar R. Help would be appreciated.

GoForGold001
03-01-18, 10:39
Any scope of extras at the spa here?

RachitDuggal
03-01-18, 11:38
Hi fellow mongers,

I am Rachit visiting Pune from Delhi on an official tour on 4th March. Will be staying near E-Square Multiplex for 3 weeks in March. As I have been mongering in Delhi for past some time, now as fate is bringing me to Pune, I wouldn't miss this opportunity. Please guide me to some reliable SP, Indis or spas.

Regards,

Rachit.

Sen Sex
03-01-18, 17:30
I have taken her couple of times about a year back. Used to charge 3 k plus hotel for 2 hours 2 sessions. Average in looks & service and looks older than 35.

Negotiate.

Guys,

Any review on Neha ending 201. She claims HW 35. Quote 6 k ST. No place, prefers hotel.

Thanks.

LoveMongers
03-01-18, 17:43
I got FS from one of the therapist but now she is not active in rame grand. Other therapist are also very beautiful. You may try.

Any scope of extras at the spa here?

LoveMongers
03-01-18, 19:36
Girl shown in pic are highly photoshopped. If you see her in real she will look totally different. Most of girls are local and BP kind.

Girls are not good in service 2 mint of BJ and normal missionary deeds nothing like GFE and not worth.

If you are going to meet them just tell him 5 k for 2 times is enough he will ready after lots of bargain.

Also I am here to help everyone with my experience and ready to share my good contacts but in return need some genuine contacts specially indies ready for out calls. PM me as it's long weekend.

Hi,

I got one contact of SP from fellow mongers and today I talked to him and he provided me some profile and one I like which he quoted 6 k for ST in ravet. Any idea if anyone has tried because I am in Hadapsar and don't have much idea about Ravet mongering. The second one I want to try which he quoted the above rate. His number Xxxxxx213.

Any idea would help me to negotiate the price.

Bhaskaruk
03-01-18, 19:50
Dear Seniors,

Please suggest few GF friendly Star hotels near KP / Kalyani Nagar (preferable but not must) from your experiences. Where not much question asked about the purpose of stay, or where about of the lady guest etc. (by the way what is the check-in time in Pune).

Also need tip on how to make the moments most enjoyable (apart from activities related to sex).

Bb.

KenTheRockstar
03-01-18, 20:26
8 k and 6 k are surely too high for these girls. I've tasted similar chicks for 2 to 4 k in Mumbai. I always prefer to that. Moreover the girls don't any attitude issues and some of the hotels are really very safe there.

Some months back I ahd a session with the girl in red and black dress sitting on sofa. The girl has nice curvy figure as I excepted. But no DFK, only CBJ which was not more than 5 mins. And after 1 session she started hurrying which was really annoying. I had taken her from the famous be'wadi mgmt school to one of the hotels close to it. The SP quoted 7 k for her which I managed to bring him to 4 k. But she is not worth of that either.

WRT to my last post of Ravet SP, this is another SP ending xxxxxx094. His girls look good but expensive short 8 k and full night 20 k.

Anyone has tried any please confirm me. Looks much expensive. I'm looking in Hadapsar R. Help would be appreciated.

Atrimat
03-01-18, 22:25
I have tried Mangla Theatre. It is 1 k + place. Just basic service.

The problem of 1 k or below 1 k is place apart from hygiene and attitude in service. Also safety of ourselves and our money is important too. We need to be careful.Since I mentioned anout Katraj spot, I must share my experience how so ever foolish or bad it is, so that others are warned.

While coming from Mumbai today at 1 am I was looking for the girls / ladies that I saw earlier. And I spotted older lady in black glittering saree, fair at the spot.

I stopped out of curiosity just to check. She is a hijra. Good face and features for a hijra and heavy make up, fair. She offered CBJ for 0.5 k and also offered anal and regular FS, she didn't specify the rate card. Out of curiosity I decided to go for CBJ. She took 0. 5 k and asked for more for FS. She was saying as if FS or nothing after she took money. Finally when I started moving she agreed for CBJ. I asked for place before giving money. She said she will manage in car or outside in a safe place. It was in open in a shadow near parked trucks. I felt a lot of guilt and shame. She couldn't do a proper CBJ and I left her there.

When I startes my car, two boys came and asked about it and demanded money in short. They were showing as if they are LE, they were not that I could recognise. Finally they agreed for Rs 100.

The curiosity that put me in the situation. Kindly beware of this racket.

Sanev75
03-02-18, 01:32
Dear Seniors,

Please suggest few GF friendly Star hotels near KP / Kalyani Nagar (preferable but not must) from your experiences. Where not much question asked about the purpose of stay, or where about of the lady guest etc. (by the way what is the check-in time in Pune).

Also need tip on how to make the moments most enjoyable (apart from activities related to sex).

Bb.I have same query in around same area.

Any Oyo rooms on hourly basis available there. Please suggest.

Thanks.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-02-18, 03:35
Need urgent help to find out a good safe and GF friendly hotel in Hadapsar and Kondhwa. As I have returned to Peru after a long time it's quite changed. Need your support before call my contact to right place and be safe together with her.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-02-18, 04:15
Hi bros,

This weekend was looking for some fun and decided to visit the country spa located in famous mall at hadapsar. Booked appointment on call and went to the mall. To my horror I found out that no ATM machine was working in the whole mall. I was getting late so I reported to the reception and the lady at the reception asked the usual details and then paid the counter charges she guided me inside. I had only 300 cash with me. I went inside and didn't wear the dispo and after sometime in comes the tinny beautiful thai lady. As soon as she came in I gave a smile and she reciprocated with a smile and I asked her name and she asked are you coming for the first time for which I told no. Then I just hugged her and kissed on neck she giggled and then told me to lye on the table. She started massaging the back while she was massaging I was rubbing her legs and thighs and I was pressing them. Once she done with the back of the trunk I told her to stop massage and I told I will do the massage. She sat on the edge of the table and told me to massage her shoulder and back I did it and she was enjoying it. I told her to lye on the table and started to do the back massage. I climbed on her and started doing the massage I was naked so I also touched my jhony to her back. After sometime I told her to sit and started massaging her back by hugging her I was noticing she was getting excited then I grabbed her and tried to kiss her she initially was hesitant but after another min I tried again this time she didn't regist I started kissing passionately she responded it was a long liplock & DFK. Then I pressed and sucked her boobs then did fucking motions without removing her lower dress (I wasn't carrying protection). Did motion for some time she was enjoying it. She didn't ask about money till now & now she asked me money I said no money as ATM was not working and I will do paytm after some glitches she agreed. Then I laid down she did handjob and had shower she helped me in shower then I left. I paid her 1.5k through paytm. She has shared number and ready to come out.

Cheers.Hi Senior folk,

I am active in Hadapsar and returning to India after along time.

Your help will be appreciate and in return I give you one contact at nibm spa. I want to meet the girl as you have described in your post dated 29 Jan.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-02-18, 09:27
Is she Sonia / Sana number ending 839? If yes then, I had mentioned about it my previous FRs.Please can share me the number of this bird.

RedAlloy
03-02-18, 09:36
Hi,

Any idea would help me to negotiate the price.Bro,

I have tasted 2-3 times with Ravet girls. The service is very ordinary and the lodge where action takes is sai lodge. And the place is very risky and was raided by LE in 2016. You can take girls for outcall but the girls here are very down in looks. Earlier there were good looking chiks like Pinky, Asha and Sonal. Asha left to Assam. So only scrap to choose from lot. Rates can be negotiated to 4 k.

I have one lady from Hadapsar, operates through SP. Her pics are below.

Kala Baby
03-02-18, 20:53
Hello experts,

New to Pune. Looking for some action near Wakad or Pimple Saudagar and nearby. Any spas or massage parlors for something at least?

Cheers.

Kala Baby
03-02-18, 21:06
Hello RedAlloy,

I am very new to Pune. Can you give some reference of where in Dange Chowk is this Spa?

Cheers.

Damage-1.2 k massage.

Extras-. 8 k (HJ).

Bondrep111
03-03-18, 10:34
Bro,

I have tasted 2-3 times with Ravet girls. The service is very ordinary and the lodge where action takes is sai lodge. And the place is very risky and was raided by LE in 2016. You can take girls for outcall but the girls here are very down in looks. Earlier there were good looking chiks like Pinky, Asha and Sonal. Asha left to Assam. So only scrap to choose from lot. Rates can be negotiated to 4 k.

I have one lady from Hadapsar, operates through SP. Her pics are below.Can you share her number? Thanks.

Bondrep111
03-03-18, 10:40
Hello,

Coming to the Deed..Can you share her number? Thanks.

GeorgeHunter
03-03-18, 11:39
Did you try her? Can you please PM me SP's contact? I will be reaching Pune today, on a tight schedule so can't do much research.

Got pics from a SP, please provide feedback if anyone has availed services.

Asking 6 k-8 k for short time.

Please let me as I might try her soon.

JetsonJenk
03-03-18, 11:41
So I was in Pune a few days ago. Since it was a planned trip I did enough research to see if new ladies could be had. After few phone calls from profiles and messages from Locanto, I thought it best to savour new stuff for a better day. Also, since I was in one of the star hotels in the city, I wasn't sure if anyone new would be able to breeze through the entrance upto my room.

What do I do? I call Pallavi, who I hear, have been putting off a lot of people in the forum.

She came over the next afternoon. I had already informed the reception that guests would be passing by. She came in, gave her ID proof at the desk, and came up to the suite.

She was there roughly for about 2 and half hours. Since it is Pallavi, I need not mention how her service is. Lot of kissing, foreplay, and ended twice with once in her, and once around neck (now that is why it is called a pearl necklace).

All in all, a good afternoon spent! She was chatty as usual, with tons of stories of tell. Some fake, some true, who knows! But she was fun and it felt like an old friend with benefits had come over to say Hi.

Scores:

BJ - 8/10.

Sex - 8/10.

GFE - 8/10.

Unless I really find someone classy in Pune, I think I might just stick with the tried and tested. It is sex and fun, after all.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-03-18, 12:06
Bro,

I have one lady from Hadapsar, operates through SP. Her pics are below.Please can share this number to my PM.

RicardoStud85
03-03-18, 12:41
New to Pune, what is the anal scene? What could be damage and where to find them.

HyperQuake
03-03-18, 14:57
Have been getting FS at this SPA in Pune almost all the times I have visited from this NE girl. She also seem to enjoy the act. 15-20 minutes of fun & fuck in various positions. She is a NE and smooth skin fair with handful nice boobs.

Damages:4 K to girl as she is my back whenever I need sex and not able to get a decent contact from SP or Inde.

Counter:1. 6 K.

This spa is beyond Viman Nagar probably not that popular as this is not a Thai Oriented spa.

Since this is near my home I kind of prefer this.

Would love to know if there are some good contacts in the area.Any hints on the location of the spa. Is it in VN?

RessrRcky
03-03-18, 16:58
Bro,

I have one lady from Hadapsar, operates through SP. Her pics are below.Hi dude,

What about her service which you share pic.

Khand
03-03-18, 19:54

BP.

Nigdi.

HAL.

Mangla theatre.

Anything else?I have come across 2 ladies while coming from.

Bavdhan to Baner when we pass DSK Toyota.

Shrm. I have selected one. Service was okay.

She has nice figure. Attitude was okay.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

VikasGuhes1
03-03-18, 21:46
I have posted about this spa before as well posting again.

So few month back I found a gem in v spa v-wadi (she's not too young, aged, surely 33+). I am her regular customer now, she knows me personally, she provides a BBBJ with CIM, which I fucking like. Last time I had a B2B with BBBJ ending with CIM.

Rate card is BBBJ with CIM for 1.5 k (I use delay spray, 3 prays on shaft head, and I last for like 40+ minutes) and b2 b+BBBJ+CIM is 2 k. I would suggest you to go for only BBBJ only because she does B2B just for few minutes (or may be she did it for few minutes only because she knows that I like BBBJ more that B2B, not sure).

She was at vwadi branch, but today I called that branch and came to know that she has moved to Haradi branch now. Its too far from my place so masturbated and dropped plan to visit that branch (as I have no idea about other girls in that spa, she told me last time about others but she didn't clearly mention if there is any other girl who provides what I like, may be she's trying not to loose a customer by directing him to other girls). On my last visit I asked her about night out and she agreed, she didn't demand. She asked me how much would you pay? And how many pops will you do? I offered 3 k for a night with 3 pops, and she agreed. (actually I was asking her if she knew any young Thai girl for night out, she said why not me? So just for sake of not hurting her I asked about rates).

If anyone lives near Kharadi, you should visit v spa, her name is egg (in Hindi).

RockeySmith
03-04-18, 01:42
Hello folks,

Have anybody tried spa in business hotel near Akurdi St. Are bazar? They do provide cross gender massage. Any idea about getting extras? What are the damages and options available?

RealRamstain
03-04-18, 03:18

So few month back I found a gem in v spa v-wadi (she's not too young, aged, surely 33+). I am her regular customer now, she knows me personally, she provides a BBBJ with CIM, which I fucking like. Last time I had a B2B with BBBJ ending with CIM.

Rate card is BBBJ with CIM for 1.5 k (I use delay spray, 3 prays on shaft head, and I last for like 40+ minutes) and b2 b+BBBJ+CIM is 2 k. I would suggest you to go for only BBBJ only because she does B2B just for few minutes (or may be she did it for few minutes only because she knows that I like BBBJ more that B2B, not sure).

She was at vwadi branch, but today I called that branch and came to know that she has moved to Haradi branch now. Its too far from my place so masturbated and dropped plan to visit that branch (as I have no idea about other girls in that spa, she told me last time about others but she didn't clearly mention if there is any other girl who provides what I like, may be she's trying not to loose a customer by directing him to other girls). On my last visit I asked her about night out and she agreed, she didn't demand..Can you Please PM me the details of her and spa name?

GuyNxtDoor
03-04-18, 05:40
I was fan of Leena, but since she has either changed her number or gone out of business, I tried calling Neelakshi on number ending with 013. The call gets diverted somewhere and then unreachable.

Want to ask the forum is she ia active or has left this.

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
03-04-18, 07:50

She was at vwadi branch, but today I called that branch and came to know that she has moved to Haradi branch now. Its too far from my place so masturbated and dropped plan to visit that branch (as I have no idea about other girls in that spa, she told me last time about others but she didn't clearly mention if there is any other girl who provides what I like, may be she's trying not to loose a customer by directing him to other girls). On my last visit I asked her about night out and she agreed, she didn't demand. She asked me how much would you pay? And how many pops will you do? I offered 3 k for a night with 3 pops, and she agreed. (actually I was asking her if she knew any young Thai girl for night out, she said why not me? So just for sake of not hurting her I asked about rates).

If anyone lives near Kharadi, you should visit v spa, her name is egg (in Hindi).It appears that you do not have PM yet. However, may be you can clarify if this is Viv_ant? Also any hint of the therapist name?

GeorgeHunter
03-04-18, 10:07
Guys,

I have landed to Pune already, please help me with some contacts. I will be hear for approx 3-5 weeks.

Ashu85
03-04-18, 14:29
Hi fellow mongers,

This is my first FR. So excuse me if the post is not fine-tuned.

Thanks to this forum, I realised that FS massage exp is not as uncommon in Pune as I thought earlier. Decided upon o spa in kp lane 7.

Gud thing is that discount vouchers for the place are available on internet. So bought a discount coupon for 1 k and went to the place. As this was my first time, I was not sure how to ask to chose the girl so went with the girl they gave me. The girl that was assigned to me was named miss and. She was looking like around 27-28 with lean figure and perky tits. Not something I wud prefer but I was ok with it.

Coming to the experience, first thing I can notice is that the ambience at this place is really very gud. Very pleasant and soothing. The girl asked me to change into dispo and lay on the bed. Room was nice and dry and smelling very gud. I had taken Swedish massage. Miss and started with the massage on my back with subtle hints by touching rather private areas on my body. She was very gud with the massage. I was thoroughly enjoying the normal massage so I thought of njying this for some time before asking the obvious question. After 15-20 minutes of really nice massage, I went on to ask the question about FS. Problem was that the girl was from Thailand and wasn't very gud at English. After some confusion, she realised what I wanted and we agreed or 2.5 k for extra service. The girl was not ready for BJ so I decided not to press too much.

Proceeded with B2B while kissing me all over the body which was a gud experience but rather short one for 5-10 minutes. After that she slept right next to me so that I can suck on the boobs easily. Sucked her boobs to hearts content while she was entertaining Johny. No DFK but gud French kissing. Continued with boob sucking and kissing on entire body. Touching her inner thighs and her why softly rubbing the why while she continued with HJ. Johny was happy and it was over after another 10 minutes. The girl was very nice and helpful even though I didn't get nj.

Summary:

Face: 7/10.

Body: 6.5/10 as I like more round types.

Exp: 6.5/10 wud have been 8 if I cud get BJ.

Will definitely visit again and this time chose the girl properly.

PuneGuy2006
03-04-18, 15:02
At what time did you notice these 2 ladies, will try sometime.

I have come across 2 ladies while coming from.

Bavdhan to Baner when we pass DSK Toyota.

Shrm. I have selected one. Service was okay.

She has nice figure. Attitude was okay.

IndyGuy36
03-04-18, 16:12
The ID good.

VikasGuhes1
03-04-18, 16:12
It appears that you do not have PM yet. However, may be you can clarify if this is Viv_ant? Also any hint of the therapist name?You got it and I have already posted her name in my FR, anyways here it is again "egg" (in Hindi).

RockeySmith
03-04-18, 16:18
I also tried this MP.

Though the therapists are not great but place is quite safe and comfy.

Damages: 1.5 k counter.

HJ by miss S: 1 k with top access.

Strong lady, massage was good.

Rockey.

Hello RedAlloy,

I am very new to Pune. Can you give some reference of where in Dange Chowk is this Spa?

Cheers.

IAm1984
03-04-18, 18:40
I also tried to call her, looks like she earned what she wanted, last month when I met her she told she is need of some quick money.

I was fan of Leena, but since she has either changed her number or gone out of business, I tried calling Neelakshi on number ending with 013. The call gets diverted somewhere and then unreachable.

Want to ask the forum is she ia active or has left this.

Thanks.

Mayut24
03-04-18, 20:09
It appears that you do not have PM yet. However, may be you can clarify if this is Viv_ant? Also any hint of the therapist name?Guys,

'Egg' is the best in service at this spa. But since she is in Kharadi.

I tried miss A last week. She is also Thai. And somewht same service like egg.

You can try her if you want.

Cheers!

Mike963
03-04-18, 23:43
Hello guys,

First of all, I don't live in India. Secondly I am traveling to Pune for 4 days on April 11 to 15th.

Looking for some good girls, I will be staying in a hotel near train station.

I am happy to help you guys in return, in Europe and Colombia.

My Last visit o Bangalore was disastrous, I believe its to do with the girls I have been with, the Latin. Or that kind of girls is what I like.

However, its not a show stopper, as I am open for new experiences. But looks for good girls and good attitude (friendly).

I have send PM's to few, whom I found has posted some good girls pics and feed back.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you.

GeorgeHunter
03-05-18, 00:58
Hey guys,

I know one should do his own homework, but I am on a short trip so don't have enough time to hit and try. Can someone please help me with reliable indi or trusted SP? Will really appropriate and share my experience.

GuyNxtDoor
03-05-18, 03:58
Hmm. I missed the bus again. I have never tried her and was happy to hear that she was back. But bad luck again.

Does anyone know Leena's whereabouts?

I also tried to call her, looks like she earned what she wanted, last month when I met her she told she is need of some quick money.

-Rj.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-05-18, 07:44
The ID good.Share your experience dude.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-05-18, 07:48
Share me tha adders and name of the spa please. My pm is active. Will try it definitely. Name to get the online voucher.

Hi fellow mongers,

Thanks to this forum, I realised that FS massage exp is not as uncommon in Pune as I thought earlier. Decided upon o spa in kp lane 7.

Gud thing is that discount vouchers for the place are available on internet. So bought a discount coupon for 1 k and went to the place. As this was my first time, I was not sure how to ask to chose the girl so went with the girl they gave me. The girl that was assigned to me was named miss and. She was looking like around 27-28 with lean figure and perky tits. Not something I wud prefer but I was ok with it.

Coming to the experience, first thing I can notice is that the ambience at this place is really very gud. Very pleasant and soothing. The girl asked me to change into dispo and lay on the bed. Room was nice and dry and smelling very gud. I had taken Swedish massage. Miss and started with the massage on my back with subtle hints by touching rather private areas on my body. She was very gud with the massage. I was thoroughly enjoying the normal massage so I thought of njying this for some time before asking the obvious question. After 15-20 minutes of really nice massage, I went on to ask the question about FS. Problem was that the girl was from Thailand and wasn't very gud at English. After some confusion, she realised what I wanted and we agreed or 2.5 k for extra service..

FunnyLoverBoy
03-05-18, 07:52
I got number from fellow Member, SP Subhash number ending with 215. He asked me my budget and showed me only one profile. Have place in Yerwada. 6 k for 1 shot and asking 2 k in advance online payment.

Anyone tried his girls or the girl attached in photo.

Urgent feedback please.

KrubyIndia
03-05-18, 10:04
Friend,

Can you provide hints to the name of the spa please.

Hi fellow mongers,

Coming to the experience, first thing I can notice is that the ambience at this place is really very gud. Very pleasant and soothing. The girl asked me to change into dispo and lay on the bed. Room was nice and dry and smelling very gud. I had taken Swedish massage. Miss and started with the massage on my back with subtle hints by touching rather private areas on my body. She was very gud with the massage. I was thoroughly enjoying the normal massage so I thought of njying this for some time before asking the obvious question. After 15-20 minutes of really nice massage, I went on to ask the question about FS. Problem was that the girl was from Thailand and wasn't very gud at English. After some confusion, she realised what I wanted and we agreed or 2.5 k for extra service.

MagGotAtHeart
03-05-18, 12:20
Found this so called Indie in Locanto and puts up near Kothrud.

Asking price 5500 for short time and 13 k for long time. Has anyone used her services before. Kindly check and confirm, adding picture for reference.

CaptainD123
03-05-18, 13:21
Hello guys,

First of all, I don't live in India. Secondly I am traveling to Pune for 4 days on April 11 to 15th.

My Last visit o Bangalore was disastrous, I believe its to do with the girls I have been with, the Latin. Or that kind of girls is what I like.

However, its not a show stopper, as I am open for new experiences. But looks for good girls and good attitude (friendly).

I have send PM's to few, whom I found has posted some good girls pics and feed back.

Looking forward to hear from you.Hey,

I have sent you message, check out.

RasikaRaj
03-05-18, 15:22
Hello mongers,

Can somebody help me with the Ritu contact number. I heard a lot about her and want to take a service once.

In return I have few contacts to share. Please do PM me.

Thanks in advance and happy and safe mongering.

PussyPanda
03-05-18, 17:44
6 k way too high for this ordinary chick which you easily get at 500 in BP. If johny can't wait try O spa KP.

I got number from fellow Member, SP Subhash number ending with 215. He asked me my budget and showed me only one profile. Have place in Yerwada. 6 k for 1 shot and asking 2 k in advance online payment.

Urgent feedback please.

PussyPanda
03-05-18, 17:46
PM me your WhatsApp number, will share best I know in Pune.

Hello guys,

Looking forward to hear from you.

PussyPanda
03-05-18, 17:48
She is not indie, had tried her recently at SP owned Lodge in Kondhwa. Avg service, upper rack is good though.

Asking price 5500 for short time and 13 k for long time. Has anyone used her services before. Kindly check and confirm, adding picture for reference.

NetLord08
03-05-18, 18:57
Hi friends,

I am new here please give me some good numbers. So I can feel my first experience in Pune.

NetLord08
03-05-18, 19:08
Can you please PM me the details of her and spa name?

Greetings,

Jackson

Ashu85
03-06-18, 04:32
Has anyone tried girl with ID shreya789 on loc?

Asking for 5 k. 1 k in advance. Seen mixed reviews. Bit scared of scam as she's asking for advance.

Any help will be appreciated.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-06-18, 04:41
Hi,

After this report my inbox is flooded with contact request. I do understand that as Pune is dry as hell everyone wanted to get some good lady in budget price. But from this one problem arise is Rate hiking and increased demand for such indie and then she becomes rude, timewatcher, moneyhungry and mechanical in service. To avoid this I am only sharing contact with selected member & that too in limited ratio like only with 2 people per week to avoid all above problems. Hope senior member will understand that and newbies you need to work out on your skill for searching good indie. Locanto is your best bet if you know to avoid scams there and contact right advertiser as I did in this case. Do look for advertiser no of ads posted with various titles. Mostly indie or such couple post only 1 ad or 2 & removes it once there fantasy is satisfied. So try searching. You can still pm me but don't get angry on me if I don't reply. You will get number depends on your repo here.Does the number end with 131?

Member #4582
03-06-18, 04:56
Hey guys,

Been a silent reader for a longtime and finally got a subscription. Please could somebody be kind enough to share the contact of Ritu, Pallavi and Smita? Which one would you recommend.

JohnnieW
03-06-18, 08:13
Hello guys,

This is my 1st post. Just bought my subscription as well.

Had a crazy session with this chick last night. Great personality & zero attitude. We were both buzzing on MD. 2 shots for 2 hrs 8 k. Will share digits privately.

In return, looking for digits of famous Ritu.

SexyMonger
03-06-18, 09:47

Urgent feedback please.Any advance payment is an alarm.

Kkarunkk
03-06-18, 11:24

Urgent feedback please.Boss 6 K is way too high for this person. And in any case. Neverpay advance. Unless you wish to bget a KLPD experience.

IAm1984
03-06-18, 12:00
Anyone tried sanjana? Looks good to me. Planning to call this weekend for an LT. Let me know anyone tried.

Thanks.

Bulldozer789
03-06-18, 12:10
Visited this spa 4 days back in south Pune. As I mentioned before that no more clues here, I will share these details only with interested genuine people and trusted seniors. The ambience is good. Specious non-smelly rooms. With big enough beds.

I was assigned this Ms. N. Around 30 yrs age, average looks, little plump side, average boobs and great great great GFE and service. BBBJ is creative and very good. I will put her at par with Reetu. Will just mention a couple of key points.

Asked for extras 15 minutes after the deed started. Rest 45 minutes were heaven. She is a passionate kisser and very enthu in her service. Apart from tongue twisting and a slurpy BJ, First time I experienced very good use of teeth. Yes, teeth in BJ. She sucked the balls hard with lips and tongue. Deep in mouth and let it pass through with just enough pressure from between her teeth. Just enough to create a mild friction on balls. Then again sucked with tongue and lips and again released it. Good hygiene and Smells good. The act lasted till end. She knew how to retain interest and hard on till end and took every possible effort for it by shoving her tongue in my mouth and by offering her boobs and kissing everywhere etc in between. She did not look at watch even once. Fingering was allowed and she too got orgasm with me. She took the graph of enjoyment so high that I released load with full force at the end and actually felt light and weight less. She too lied down on top of me to recover caressing my hair. She gave me extra time when she came to know I wanted head massage. These girls really like people who respect them and that's what I do to get the best.

Scorecard. As mention above.

Damage- 1 k for 60 minutes with NB coupons + 3 k to and.

Totally worth it.

WIR. Hell ya.

Kala Baby
03-06-18, 12:41
Anyone tried K spa in Hinjewadi white square? Need feedback.

Rahul2020
03-06-18, 16:50
Hello guys,

I am new in Pune shifted from Mumbai and seeking some good independent indies contact. Also, can you guys please guide me some mongering friendly hotels in Pune? Also, share some clubs / pubs info in Pune to pickup girls.

Regards.

RkgRoyal
03-06-18, 17:19

Asking price 5500 for short time and 13 k for long time. Has anyone used her services before. Kindly check and confirm, adding picture for reference.PM me her number. So that let me taste and GV you feedback.

RkgRoyal
03-06-18, 17:27
Got attached lady from loc 5 k for short term, I am not interested this kind of body type. If anyone interested ready to share contact, if possible do share some medium to thin build indi.

Atrimat
03-06-18, 19:00
Not sure her popular name on this forum, however, thanks to a Sr who helped me this reference. Had her a fortnight ago. In PCMC area in a hotel suggested by her. She is ready to come to other places. Good attitude, Marathi MILF lady. She is famous for BJ and CIM I was told. She is I her late 40's. Good physic, dark skin, smart, no belly, firm boobs, good attitude. A bit of foreplay. She is expert. DFK as well (she is healthy and said she takes good care of her mouth). Then she asked me my choice. I opted for BJ & CIM. Good massage for balls, she took fullness in mouth and gave a terrific BJ. I controlled to a great extend. Again she did a bit of foreplay before moving down again. This time I released CIM. Fantastic experience. She went and cleaned self. She is talkative and is family lady. She is elder, worked or works some where and this must be respected.

Overall good experince. Will try again.

Boobs: 8/10.

BJ: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Face: I liked. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Body: 6.5/10.

SagaRocks
03-07-18, 05:03
Hi,

Whats her name? Is she Harsha? Whose number ends by 972.

Not sure her popular name on this forum, however, thanks to a Sr who helped me this reference. Had her a fortnight ago. In PCMC area in a hotel suggested by her. She is ready to come to other places. Good attitude, Marathi MILF lady. She is famous for BJ and CIM I was told. She is I her late 40's. Good physic, dark skin, smart, no belly, firm boobs, good attitude. A bit of foreplay. She is expert. DFK as well (she is healthy and said she takes good care of her mouth). Then she asked me my choice. I opted for BJ & CIM. Good massage for balls, she took fullness in mouth and gave a terrific BJ. I controlled to a great extend. Again she did a bit of foreplay before moving down again. This time I released CIM. Fantastic experience. She went and cleaned self. She is talkative and is family lady. She is elder, worked or works some where and this must be respected.

Body: 6.5/10.

Atrimat
03-07-18, 07:03

Body: 6.5/10.I forgot to mention. She is very good and not greedy at all. She took 1.5 k for her and. 5 k for hotel. Overall 2.1 k for the deed. This is really good.

HornDogPuneKar
03-07-18, 07:10
Guys,

I've been dealing with a personal tragedy for the last month and a half. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to reply to emails. I will once I get my life back in order. Again, I am sorry.

SL Mmonger
03-07-18, 07:32
Firstly thank you for the few seniors who shared details. I have arrived in Pune and staying in Hadapsar. Currently I do not have a local sim / roaming so could not try any of the contacts given. I'll be trying to sort out my mobile and meet famous Ritu in this weekend.

However as I said, I'm on a business trip from my company. I was asking a colleague of mine and he helped me to set up a girl. Sadly this girls speak no English, so we did not had much communication. She was not much GFE too. She was bit dark and thin. Small boobs and no ass at all.

She came to my hotel room and had shower and straight went in to the deed, we finished it in 20 minutes. And she had a shower and went. Whole drama was completed in less than 1 hour. I paid the girl 50 USD as my friend suggested.

Sadly I don't have contacts / pic of the girl. Just wanted to share my experince in this forum.

Convictar
03-07-18, 08:33
Hello brothers!

Visiting Aurangabad.

Any leads on good spas / indie / HW contacts with references?

Will be there for a day.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Convict.

KrubyIndia
03-07-18, 09:56
Folks,

Tried this spa after waiting for readers to provide me some credible option with extra which I was and I am desperate for some time now.

This is in KP L and 7 with the name of a flower. Check on NearBuy with voucher coming at 999.

I was assigned some one named something like Inn.

Total waste of money.

No massage skills.

Asked for extras she quoted 3 K for B2B but deal set for 2.5 KB.

Had loads of attitude and no skills at all.

Had almost non existent boobs. No kissing leave aside DFK. No touching anywhere. Not even ready to take the panty off.

Please stay away from this spa.

Karthik.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

RickVermunt
03-07-18, 10:00
Hey guys,

Is Ritu's contact the one with digits ending 131. Thanks cheers.

DivinePassion
03-07-18, 10:37

If anyone lives near Kharadi, you should visit v spa, her name is egg (in Hindi).Tested her today and she was good. Did not negotiate from 2 k for b2 b+BJ+CIM. Only 25 minutes was left after massage and despite we went a bit over time she was not able to make me CIM as I like to take my time. Props to her that she continued for the 30 odd minutes. She has a bad habit of using tissues often though. Technique is not the best so had to guide her a bit but she was a fast learner (this has more to do with personal choices as turn on's are different for different individuals).

Got confirmation there is another girl (synonym of Toffee) who provides BJ as well. I did not see the individual so cannot comment on her looks. Some local is also there but could not get confirmation on what is provided by her or her looks.

Looks: 5/10 (She is around 38 yrs of age, she claimed 33 but then after sharing some thai stories of mine she accepted 38. Looks around 40 to me.).

Attitude: 8/10 (I have a lingering feeling of whether she was a he before. Facial features+broadish shoulders etc. She did say she has 2 kids though but still those can all be stories, who knows. She is a very good kisser by the way. Full french kiss offered.).

Body: 7/10 Not the slimmest kinds which I prefer but she had good assets.

VFM: 8/10.

WIR: Unsure. (Got her number and she is ready to come out of course but I am not sure if I want to pursue it to that end).

Atrimat
03-07-18, 11:32

Body: 6.5/10.I am showered with contact request. I will share the contact with only the responsible and senior members as this lady has a family and her privacy needs to be maintained. I must add the damages to the report.

She is not greedy and asked only 1.5 k for her and I paid .6 k for hotel at the counter. So total 2.1 k. This is a good deal for the service she gives. We chit chatted a lot and I felt better. I thought of paying some tips to her but restrained myself. May be next time. She didn't even count the money. A nice and rare soul in this world.

CompletFun
03-07-18, 12:31
Got attached lady from loc 5 k for short term, I am not interested this kind of body type. If anyone interested ready to share contact, if possible do share some medium to thin build indi.Bro,

Can you share the contact.

Atrimat
03-07-18, 13:18
Not sure her popular name on this forum, however, thanks to a Sr who helped me this reference. Had her a fortnight ago. In PCMC area in a hotel suggested by her. She is ready to come to other places. Good attitude, Marathi MILF lady. She is famous for BJ and CIM I was told. She is I her late 40's. Good physic, dark skin, smart, no belly, firm boobs, good attitude. A bit of foreplay. She is expert. DFK as well (she is healthy and said she takes good care of her mouth). Then she asked me my choice. I opted for BJ & CIM. Good massage for balls, she took fullness in mouth and gave a terrific BJ. I controlled to a great extend. Again she did a bit of foreplay before moving down again. This time I released CIM. Fantastic experience. She went and cleaned self. She is talkative and is family lady. She is elder, worked or works some where and this must be respected.Adding few pointers which I missed out in FR. She is good GFE MILF. Good attitude. Doesn't want to finish in a hurry. Not greedy too. Damages: 1.5 k for deed and 0.6 k for hotel. This is very good deal even she didn't demand advance and took money after the deed without even counting! Her nature touched me. She has a family and needs that respect. So I am controlling sharing of her digits though I am getting many requests for the same. And again, experiences differ from person to person and each individual's likes and dislikes. Therefore I suggest you to keep your expectations or a level where you can enjoy.

Ashok057
03-07-18, 13:31
Has anyone tried girl with ID shreya789 on loc?

Asking for 5 k. 1 k in advance. Seen mixed reviews. Bit scared of scam as she's asking for advance.

Any help will be appreciated.Had contacted through Locanto to Shreya 789, Neha 561 and Priya 457. They have similar criteria for advance. I ignored them as advance was involved.

Seems like a scam. But the seniors might know better.

Aabhi33
03-07-18, 14:06
Hello all and all Sr members,

Got in touch with an Afro 943.

Ready to meet at 3 k.

Please suggest if anyone had tried her.

Please share your views whether I should try or not.

Thanks in advance.

Sen Sex
03-07-18, 15:03
Does her number end with 050?

Not sure her popular name on this forum, however, thanks to a Sr who helped me this reference. Had her a fortnight ago. In PCMC area in a hotel suggested by her. She is ready to come to other places. Good attitude, Marathi MILF lady. She is famous for BJ and CIM I was told. She is I her late 40's. Good physic, dark skin, smart, no belly, firm boobs, good attitude. A bit of foreplay. She is expert. DFK as well (she is healthy and said she takes good care of her mouth). Then she asked me my choice. I opted for BJ & CIM. Good massage for balls, she took fullness in mouth and gave a terrific BJ. I controlled to a great extend. Again she did a bit of foreplay before moving down again. This time I released CIM. Fantastic experience. She went and cleaned self. She is talkative and is family lady. She is elder, worked or works some where and this must be respected..

Atrimat
03-07-18, 16:06
Hi,

Whats her name? Is she Harsha? Whose number ends by 972.Don't know her real name. 972 are not her digits though.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-07-18, 17:33
Hi,

Thanks for the number provided by member. I have talked to her and she told me that she is in Bangalore and retiring to Pune but after when she supposed to be in Pune, I again talked to her but she told she is busy with family in Mumbai.

Any person has any experience with her please post a FR. I'm still in touch and waiting to fix a meeting.

After my meeting will post the FR.

Don't ask me the number yet. Wait for my post.

Posted her photo which she sent me in exchange.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-07-18, 17:41
Again thanks to member who provided me the contact of Divya.

I coordinated with her and fix a meeting at Nal stop at one resturant. She was on red activa.

Went to have a cold coffee, she asked me about how I can offer and I told 5 k but she refuse and told me she is looking for monthly support in exchange of GFE experience whole month. She told me.

For me even if she agree on 5 k I should avoid.

She got offer of 25 k per month as she told me.

Looks 40 fatty and for me it's not preferable to go with her. Click her photo on road but too large to upload.

RoamingForPune
03-07-18, 19:51
I wanted to try a different therapist and was assigned this Miss C, she was quite well built with lot of extra pounds and I had same thought that she might be he before. You might give her a miss if you are expecting even a bit of good looks.

Got confirmation there is another girl (synonym of Toffee) who provides BJ as well. I did not see the individual so cannot comment on her looks. Some local is also there but could not get confirmation on what is provided by her or her looks.

Body: 7/10 Not the slimmest kinds which I prefer but she had good assets.

VFM: 8/10.

WIR: Unsure. (Got her number and she is ready to come out of course but I am not sure if I want to pursue it to that end).

FunnyLoverBoy
03-08-18, 02:57
Hey guys,

Is Ritu's contact the one with digits ending 131. Thanks cheers.Yes dear, she is nice and well. Enjoy and share your experience.

Sanev75
03-08-18, 05:51

I coordinated with her and fix a meeting at Nal stop at one resturant. She was on red activa.

Went to have a cold coffee, she asked me about how I can offer and I told 5 k but she refuse and told me she is looking for monthly support in exchange of GFE experience whole month. She told me.

Looks 40 fatty and for me it's not preferable to go with her. Click her photo on road but too large to upload.I guess she was there on SA earlier. I too avoided her due to such expectations.

SamYoda
03-08-18, 07:47
I have been with her 4-5 times, both Pune and Bangalore. I would rate her pretty good, though its been sometime I last met her. Probably 2 years back. If her service is still the same, then she is worth it.

Hi,

Thanks for the number provided by member. I have talked to her and she told me that she is in Bangalore and retiring to Pune but after when she supposed to be in Pune, I again talked to her but she told she is busy with family in Mumbai.

Any person has any experience with her please post a FR. I'm still in touch and waiting to fix a meeting.

Bond123
03-08-18, 07:49
Hi,

Posted her photo which she sent me in exchange.Her name is Nilam. I had her 2 yrs back I think. I have written FR. Her pic are photoshopped she is not that fair looking. But her service is good. Very cooperative.

I had paid her 6 k for a shot. She is very well travelled.

RockeySmith
03-08-18, 12:47
Hello folks,

Hope everyone is doing great!

I got pictures of this bird from SP number ending 199.

Have anybody tried this bird or this SP?

Any pointers, please do share.

The bird looks promising though.

For Newbies. Please do not flood my inbox for the contact yet. Let me try first.

Rockey.

WantsAMassage
03-08-18, 15:40
I was in Pune yesterday and had a few hours to kill before my flight. Tried the spa near the mall in Viman Nagar. Only Local therapists which I don't usually prefer, but still took a plunge. The therapist was super friendly but didn't want to offer much on the first visit. Just a good old happy ending. Didn't ask for any tips up front. So gave her 0.5.

I feel more is possible here.

NoFear22
03-08-18, 17:21
Not sure but I think I have tried her 2 yrs back in banglore. PM her details so that I can confirm.

Hi,

CaptainD123
03-08-18, 17:56
Adding few pointers which I missed out in FR. She is good GFE MILF. Good attitude. Doesn't want to finish in a hurry. Not greedy too. Damages: 1.5 k for deed and 0.6 k for hotel. This is very good deal even she didn't demand advance and took money after the deed without even counting! Her nature touched me. She has a family and needs that respect. So I am controlling sharing of her digits though I am getting many requests for the same. And again, experiences differ from person to person and each individual's likes and dislikes. Therefore I suggest you to keep your expectations or a level where you can enjoy.From your description it sure is Rati from PCMC area.

RkgRoyal
03-08-18, 18:57
Hi,

Posted her photo which she sent me in exchange.Nice one. She is of my liking love to have her. Do share as and when you are comfortable.

Kala Baby
03-08-18, 20:28
Anyone tried this girl from locnt. Digits ending 169. Says she is in New Sangvi. 6 k 1 HR 2 shots. As of now no advance demand. Requesting feedback on her.

MrWilder21
03-09-18, 03:44

Overall good experince. Will try again..Can you share the digits.

Kala Baby
03-09-18, 04:16
Found another one with digits ending 886. Any idea anyone? Says 5 k 1 HR 1 shit.

Anyone tried this girl from locnt. Digits ending 169. Says she is in New Sangvi. 6 k 1 HR 2 shots. As of now no advance demand. Requesting feedback on her.

Saqua63
03-09-18, 07:14
I am new to this forum. Please provide me the details.

Thanks in advance.

Mayhem096
03-09-18, 07:55
Hey Mayhem,

I'm kinda into slightly chubby housewifish figure girls and this one seems quite sexy.

Would you PM me her digits if you got. Would love to try this bird sometime soon.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.Hi there,

Well sorry but I didn't exchange numbers with her. After the deed wanted to leave the place as soon as I could, left in a hurry. Had visited a long time ago, don't know if she is still around or no but you can get in touch with these two Sp's, both grabbed out of loc. Met her through the second one. Although recently Das did send her picture. You could confirm once you get in touch with them.

Das ending with 028.

Miland ending with 355.

I went through Miland. Both work out from the same area, K machine. They usually have older women working at least a couple if not a bunch of them.

They do have one good looking one, I think she should be of your taste. Picture attached.

Working on the subscription, shall have it soon.

Cheers.

BarryAllen23
03-09-18, 10:10
Hello folks,

Hope everyone is doing great!

I got pictures of this bird from SP number ending 199.

Have anybody tried this bird or this SP?

Any pointers, please do share.

The bird looks promising though.

For Newbies. Please do not flood my inbox for the contact yet. Let me try first.

Rockey.Hi buddy,

Had tried her a couple of months ago. Save your time and money and do not go for her. She is older than she looks in the photos and absolutely mechanical. Saggy and small tits. As soon as we started she directly went for a BBBJ for exactly 30 secs and then forced me to enter her and just get over with it! Not worth a single penny. Very bad attitude and absolutely no GFE. PM me I'll send you some better contacts.

Cheers!

CaptainD123
03-09-18, 11:08
Got attached lady from loc 5 k for short term, I am not interested this kind of body type. If anyone interested ready to share contact, if possible do share some medium to thin build indi.Share her details on PM, check FRs and let me know which contact you want.

Cheers.

RedIndianHorny
03-09-18, 14:36
Just banged her. Nice body.

RIH.

Hi,

RasikaRaj
03-09-18, 14:51
Hello mongers,

Any pointers near by Kharadi area?

It will be great help.

DivinePassion
03-09-18, 14:52
I wanted to try a different therapist and was assigned this Miss C, she was quite well built with lot of extra pounds and I had same thought that she might be he before. You might give her a miss if you are expecting even a bit of good looks.Thanks. I was told see has more strength and now it makes sense to me that she had more pounds as well. Thanks and yes I agree with you that I would rather give it a miss. .

Got contact of a very well spoken lady from Vwadi who has everything on offer. Sadly dark complexion and large body were turn off's for me despite the fact that she was open to everything (BBBJ / anal etc) at a low cost. Had she been a 6/10 I would have tried definitely as she dint seem like a pro at all but oh well.

The point being looks do matter to me and as such thanks for letting me know in advance. Did you try the local?

DivinePassion
03-09-18, 15:00

Looks 40 fatty and for me it's not preferable to go with her. Click her photo on road but too large to upload.If its the Divya from SA then you made a wise choice. A lot of story cooking and attitude and less of pleasure.

RasikaRaj
03-09-18, 15:18
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a number for Muslim independent housewife from Mundhwa? They are actually a real couple and charge 6 K for 2 hours. I had couple of sessions with her and had her number too. But lost my phone and all my contacts along with it. However I remember her name. She goes by name 'Nawaj' or 'Nawab'. Husband takes part in act if you are OK with threesome else she spends time with you alone in their bedroom. Location is near some English school but I don't remember the name now. I will be really grateful if anyone provides me her number. She is genuine, independent and provides a very good service. She loves DFK and doggy position.

About me. I am new on this site but not a new monger. I was in USA for long time and recently returned back to Pune. But whenever I had visited Pune in vacations, I tried something here. Most of them are not in contact now or numbers are changed for obvious reasons but looking forward for help from fellow mongers. FRs and sharing of contacts are assured from my end. Will be purchasing subscription soon.By any chance any body got digits, will favor some contacts in return. Please PM me.

RasikaRaj
03-09-18, 15:33
Hello friends,

Any review on massage in Kharadi by Marathi girl who claims she lives with family. On truecaller it shows sister in Marathi / Hindi. I am planning to visit her today.Can someone PM me her digits, will return a favor for sure.

R2012
03-09-18, 21:02
Hi,

Request you to share contact no of an independent girl for GFE like Ritu.

Looking for positive response.

Thanks.

AstroBoy1
03-09-18, 21:21
Seniors,

I am new to the mongering thing and need some experience. I have recently received this contact thru loc. Attaching pic. I am not interested in this body type. Can you please share some good contacts in exchange of this?

BlackPanther07
03-10-18, 04:58
Hello seniors,

I am new to Pune. Looking for some contacts. I will return the favour.

Glory27
03-10-18, 05:38
Hi members,

Could someone share Pallavi's contact please?

Thanks,

Glory.

DivinePassion
03-10-18, 06:18
Got contact of a very well spoken lady from Vwadi who has everything on offer. Sadly dark complexion and large body were turn off's for me despite the fact that she was open to everything (BBBJ / anal etc) at a low cost. Had she been a 6/10 I would have tried definitely as she dint seem like a pro at all but oh well.
Getting loads of requests for this girl but I have already mentioned that I did not go ahead with the deal and as such I donno how the service etc will be. I don't mind sharing number (and I never ask for exchange etc) but please be warned that my exposure to the person is very limited.

RockeySmith
03-10-18, 12:40
Yes bro,

Surely we will exchange our contacts.

One more thing I want to throw light on is, The SP attitude. The SP D__ who sent me her picture is really bad.

He quoted 15 k for her, as soon as I asked him for negotiation and to my surprise he literally started using abusive words and said "go to budhwar Peth". I immediately blocked him as messing with these guys can be even worst. Even the deed happens such SP's may black mail you.

Please do avoid this SP number ending 199.

Rockey.

Hi buddy,

Had tried her a couple of months ago. Save your time and money and do not go for her. She is older than she looks in the photos and absolutely mechanical. Saggy and small tits. As soon as we started she directly went for a BBBJ for exactly 30 secs and then forced me to enter her and just get over with it! Not worth a single penny. Very bad attitude and absolutely no GFE. PM me I'll send you some better contacts.

Cheers!

ChiliPee
03-10-18, 13:44
A special thanks to all the forum members for their valuable.

Contribution in this forum. Got a lot of help from FR's.

My views on spas.

1 co&tr3 spa this is the best one with super cute.

Therapists.

2 V spa wa&wrie: I feel this is good and better than most of the spas.

3 V spa Kondhwa; just an extra place includes all services, below average looking.

4 east court spas: all spas local therapists, s yo you is exceptional with super cute locals.

Will post in details later.

BlackPanther07
03-10-18, 17:27
Getting loads of requests for this girl but I have already mentioned that I did not go ahead with the deal and as such I donno how the service etc will be. I don't mind sharing number (and I never ask for exchange etc) but please be warned that my exposure to the person is very limited.Can you share some number with me.

Greetings,

Jackson

RockeySmith
03-10-18, 18:00
Came across a couple from VN on Locanto who is willing for threesome in 7 k for full night.

I have planned a meeting in a coffee shop before going for the deed. Just to make sure that this is not a trap.

Please suggest does and don'ts.

Also suggest a good coffee shop near VN.

Rockey.

RealRamstain
03-10-18, 18:24
Please help.

Am looking to have a GFE with someone who resembles below description (because it reminds me of someone).

Marathi, flat chested with perky nips, age under 30, very slim.

If you have any contact please PM me.

RoamingForPune
03-10-18, 20:00
I had a glimpse of local therapist, she was short and petite but quite average looks. Not sure of what extras are available as I did not go with her.

Thanks. I was told see has more strength and now it makes sense to me that she had more pounds as well. Thanks and yes I agree with you that I would rather give it a miss. .

The point being looks do matter to me and as such thanks for letting me know in advance. Did you try the local?

Ketan Mad 4 X
03-10-18, 21:18
Yes bro,

Surely we will exchange our contacts.

One more thing I want to throw light on is, The SP attitude. The SP D__ who sent me her picture is really bad.

He quoted 15 k for her, as soon as I asked him for negotiation and to my surprise he literally started using abusive words and said "go to budhwar Peth". I immediately blocked him as messing with these guys can be even worst. Even the deed happens such SP's may black mail you.

Please do avoid this SP number ending 199.

Rockey.I think BP is best. If you search you can find good girls. Girls are hygiene but not place. That is the problem.

Bhaskaruk
03-11-18, 04:51
Russian in Mumbai.

FR:

I got a chance to enjoy this Russian babe in Mumbai. She is available till 18th Mar in a five star hotel. Charges are 1 pop /1 HR 15 K. I will summarize my experience in bullet points.

Pros:

1. Main difference compare to other regulars is she totally gets involved into action and make yourself involved too. I felt like I am doing an adult movie. E. G she asked me to slap her bums.

2. Amazing BBJ. Uses tongue and teeth alternatively. Sucks balls out.

3. Looks as pretty as in photo.

4. Smooth skin (not like thai's though). Told 23 years of age.

Cons:

1. Little fats around stomach. But she has 5.7-5.8' height so does not look fatty. Stretch much on stomach and bums due to pregnancy.

2. can't speak English much.

3. Her action is so vigorous that I could not hold myself more than 20 minutes and in 35 minutes I am out of the room.

I am willing to share the contact in exchange of very pretty inde / SB (under 30 only). And offcourse please don't share regulars like Pallavi, Ritu etc. (they are not pretty anyway).

BB.

RockeySmith
03-11-18, 05:30
Yeah,

You rightly said that!

But as it is infamous and cheap in cost, foolish people see it as low quality.

I think BP is best. If you search you can find good girls. Girls are hygiene but not place. That is the problem.

Bhaskaruk
03-11-18, 08:06
Russian in Mumbai.

FR:

I got a chance to enjoy this Russian babe in Mumbai. She is available till 18th Mar in a five star hotel. Charges are 1 pop /1 HR 15 K. I will summarize my experience in bullet points.

Pros:

1. Main difference compare to other regulars is she totally gets involved into action and make yourself involved too. I felt like I am doing an adult movie. E. G she asked me to slap her bums.

2. Amazing BBJ. Uses tongue and teeth alternatively. Sucks balls out.

3. Looks as pretty as in photo.

4. Smooth skin (not like thai's though). Told 23 years of age.

Cons:.Forgot to attach the photo.

GeorgeHunter
03-11-18, 11:19
After trying really hard and doing a lot of research, couldn't find any classy girl in Pune. Looks like this is not the place for mongering, will travel to Delhi for it now. Guys please share if you got contact of really classy Indian girl.

KenTheRockstar
03-11-18, 11:19
Mayhem bro, who is this SP? And where does he operates from? I tried searching him with the digits and his name. But no go. Need more details. Enable your pm. This lady in pic looks really nice. Just what I was looking for. At least from pic she looks good.

Hi there,

Well sorry but I didn't exchange numbers with her. After the deed wanted to leave the place as soon as I could, left in a hurry. Had visited a long time ago, don't know if she is still around or no but you can get in touch with these two Sp's, both grabbed out of loc. Met her through the second one. Although recently Das did send her picture. You could confirm once you get in touch with them.

Das ending with 028.

Miland ending with 355.

I went through Miland. Both work out from the same area, K machine. They usually have older women working at least a couple if not a bunch of them.

They do have one good looking one, I think she should be of your taste. Picture attached.

Working on the subscription, shall have it soon.

Cheers.

Ketan Mad 4 X
03-11-18, 11:35
Please help.

Am looking to have a GFE with someone who resembles below description (because it reminds me of someone).

Marathi, flat chested with perky nips, age under 30, very slim.

If you have any contact please PM me.Are you talking about any particular girl to whom you met but now not having contact?

RealRamstain
03-12-18, 07:42
Are you talking about any particular girl to whom you met but now not having contact?Actually I was describing my ex. Enjoyed her while it lasted. Now I just miss her body.

I never met a girl with similar body in the field. So I was asking here if anyone came across someone like that.

JeoRobinson
03-12-18, 09:39
Please provide me contacts of good Indie CG from Pune please PM me.

PbForU
03-12-18, 10:18
Can anyone tell me. Good couple friendly and safe hotels near Shivajinagar or Baner. Where I can bang the birds without tension.