PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Bondrep111
03-12-18, 10:55
Seniors,

I am new to the mongering thing and need some experience. I have recently received this contact thru loc. Attaching pic. I am not interested in this body type. Can you please share some good contacts in exchange of this?Can you share her number? I can share with one in Kondhwa. Thanks.

TheCharm
03-12-18, 11:33
Hi guys,

Got locanto contact payal no. Ending with 974. Anyone knows this girl or availed her service. Please share the details. Looks good when I chatted with her on whatsapp. Asking 3 k for 2 HR and 10 k for night. Please share feedback.

SmartKandy
03-12-18, 11:44
Hi,

I am new to mongering and was in Pune few days ago. So after my work reached BP at mid-night. The lane was looking pretty much dry (except few in the corners). I went to another lane the Police was making rounds on the bike. So didn't find it safe. Finally in a corner a tall young girl approached me and convinced me for 1 pop for Rs. 300/ It was a bad experience though and will share it sometime later. I would like to know isn't it safe nowadays or is it safe for a visit at day time? And would also appreciate if you could share the digits of Indian girls in Pune on PM.

Thanks,

SmartKandy.

Mayhem096
03-12-18, 15:38
Mayhem bro, who is this SP? And where does he operates from? I tried searching him with the digits and his name. But no go. Need more details. Enable your pm. This lady in pic looks really nice. Just what I was looking for. At least from pic she looks good.Hi there,

The jugaad for subscription is still on unfortunately. Although if you do need the contact of the SP I could provide a way out for you. On LOC search for Ritu. I had put up an post asking for it. You could inbox me there and I could pass on the digits there on.

The user name is the same.

Although I do not know if she is still available or no but you can try it out.

I don't know if I post the link from LOC here or no, if I can do tell me here, I could direct you straight to the post.

Cheers.

MadBadAnna
03-12-18, 19:15
Hi,

I am new to mongering and was in Pune few days ago. So after my work reached BP at mid-night. The lane was looking pretty much dry (except few in the corners). I went to another lane the Police was making rounds on the bike. So didn't find it safe. Finally in a corner a tall young girl approached me and convinced me for 1 pop for Rs. 300/ It was a bad experience though and will share it sometime later. I would like to know isn't it safe nowadays or is it safe for a visit at day time? And would also appreciate if you could share the digits of Indian girls in Pune on PM.

Thanks,

SmartKandy.I haven't been there much, just passed from that are a few times. I don't think its safe if you are newbie. I have heard couple of instances where the LE holds you and extort money. Even read one incident in the newspaper. So be careful.

SmoothLover
03-12-18, 19:18
Hey Mayhem096,

No problem, glad it worked out good for you.

PM me the SP's number will check what they have on offer.

Yes, the attached last looks quite my type.

Cheers,

Smoothlover.

Hi there,

Well sorry but I didn't exchange numbers with her. After the deed wanted to leave the place as soon as I could, left in a hurry. Had visited a long time ago, don't know if she is still around or no but you can get in touch with these two Sp's, both grabbed out of loc. Met her through the second one. Although recently Das did send her picture. You could confirm once you get in touch with them.

Das ending with 028.

Miland ending with 355.

I went through Miland. Both work out from the same area, K machine. They usually have older women working at least a couple if not a bunch of them..

MadBadAnna
03-12-18, 19:19
Can anyone tell me. Good couple friendly and safe hotels near Shivajinagar or Baner. Where I can bang the birds without tension.Hotel Palace (Marathi word) sounding like dahiwada in RaOneYet has lodge where AC room is available for ST. They charge 600 rs for 2 hrs. ID required if the bird is 21, manager discretion.

One OYO attached near the Z bridge allows couples and is safe.

Else try the stay uncle ones.

MadBadAnna
03-12-18, 19:36
I think BP is best. If you search you can find good girls. Girls are hygiene but not place. That is the problem.Since it looks shady not sure how safe it is. How do you carry yourselves there. You can guide if you have been there.

NaughtyDK
03-13-18, 05:07
Guys,

Tried E light spa which I believe is newly opened in Wagholi, 4th floor above a moped showroom (Brand name starts with T), all Thai masseurs.

Ambiance is good but all rooms got curtains. Extras at regular prices. (No FS).

Called them up and book appointment 7:30 pm, was assigned mid-aged Thai, massage was OK.

Counter: 1300/60 minutes.

B2B: 2 K (BBBJ was really good and sloppy).

Pros: Good ambiance, the owner is really nice and wants to boost clientele. Nearby location for people in East Pune (Wagholi etc).

Cons: Stuff seemed recycled from other spas of the city.

Now coming to "Snehal70" on Locanto, asking for 1 K adv for sharing pic etc. 2 users have provided +ve feedback of her on locanto also. Any one tried her, shared her no. For paytm ending with 983.

Any pointer for the above would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

SamK123
03-13-18, 07:16
Hi,

Like the very last line in bracket.

Bang on the target.

Russian in Mumbai.

FR:

I got a chance to enjoy this Russian babe in Mumbai. She is available till 18th Mar in a five star hotel. Charges are 1 pop /1 HR 15 K. I will summarize my experience in bullet points.

Pros:

1. Main difference compare to other regulars is she totally gets involved into action and make yourself involved too. I felt like I am doing an adult movie. E. G she asked me to slap her bums.

2. Amazing BBJ. Uses tongue and teeth alternatively. Sucks balls out.

3. Looks as pretty as in photo..

Saqua63
03-13-18, 11:01
Hello everyone,

Finally got my subscription and Here is my review about spa above bookstore. Had visited there 2 days before. I opt for 1 HR massage. They appointed a girl name started with L. Good looking, curvy, not big boobs. She started with massage after 20 min she asked me for extra. We decided on B2B with HJ. No DFK, I was agreed to pay extra but she denied. It was really good experience. She is good in B2B. As it was my first experience I really enjoyed it.

Total damage- 2.1 k for Massage.

B2B- 3 K (it was my first time, I could not be able to negotiate more).

She promised me to offer same service in 2 K next time.

Overall experience- 7.5/10.

Overall good experience.

People who join recently can go for this option.

Guys do share me the digit of Pallavi from Kotrud or any good contacts from Kothrud and Bavdhan.

KenTheRockstar
03-13-18, 11:07
Buddy,

Please share the LOC post here. LOC is bombarded with hell lot of ad's and seriously can't find out which out of that is a genuine or directly approachable.

Hi there,

The jugaad for subscription is still on unfortunately. Although if you do need the contact of the SP I could provide a way out for you. On LOC search for Ritu. I had put up an post asking for it. You could inbox me there and I could pass on the digits there on.

The user name is the same.

Although I do not know if she is still available or no but you can try it out.

I don't know if I post the link from LOC here or no, if I can do tell me here, I could direct you straight to the post.

Cheers.

VelvetHard
03-13-18, 17:56
So finally met Ritu at my hotel room. She is quite petite and fair, which masks her age. She was quite enthusiastic with BBBJ but when she started with wot, her pussy was so dry, even after lot of foreplay. Fingered her for a while while sucking her nips but still it remained dry and she asked me to resume FJ. Which I did with doggy and missionary and didn't feel good because of dryness. Then I asked her to give a BJ+ HJ and popped. Not a CIM. Had enough of dry pussy and told her her so. She politely refused to reduce the usual price which was originally negotiated for two pops. After she left, I went to why spa, K ngr. Had a good massage and very slow but awesome HJ with top access. Paid the girl 1.5 k.

MyDream8
03-13-18, 18:44
She is still available. You can PM me. I will share the details of direct agent. No. Suggested by mayhem is of another agent. Bargain hard. I got in 2.5 k short time.

Buddy,

Please share the LOC post here. LOC is bombarded with hell lot of ad's and seriously can't find out which out of that is a genuine or directly approachable.

Boldey
03-13-18, 20:10
Please PM both.

Forgot to attach the photo.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-14-18, 04:30
Need urgent help to find out a good safe and GF friendly hotel in Hadapsar and Kondhwa. As I have returned to Peru after a long time it's quite changed. Need your support before call my contact to right place and be safe together with her.Hello folks,

Please need your attention to help me out. As after a long time since I went to any hotel, I don't have any idea which one is good or bad in hadapsar o Kondhwa.

Need bird friendly hotels o lodge ac room, to bang without any problem.

Don't want to have any problems with LE.

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
03-14-18, 04:48
Guys,

Tried E light spa which I believe is newly opened in Wagholi, 4th floor above a moped showroom (Brand name starts with T), all Thai masseurs.

Called them up and book appointment 7:30 pm, was assigned mid-aged Thai, massage was OK.

B2B: 2 K (BBBJ was really good and sloppy).

Pros: Good ambiance, the owner is really nice and wants to boost clientLE. Nearby location for people in East Pune (Wagholi etc).

Cons: Stuff seemed recycled from other spas of the city.

Now coming to "Snehal70" on Locanto, asking for 1 K adv for sharing pic etc. 2 users have provided +ve feedback of her on locanto also. Any one tried her, shared her no. For paytm ending with 983.

Any pointer for the above would be really appreciated.

Thanks.Boss,

About Snehal70 . And the user reviews on Loc. There is no way of knowing if the users who posted her reviews are genuine users. So if you want to take the risk of the advance payment, its up to you. The rule however (for not becoming a KLPD) is no advance.

Cheers.

Khand
03-14-18, 09:05
At what time did you notice these 2 ladies, will try sometime.Around 2 PM.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-14-18, 10:13
Got the number of SP Max from Locanto, saying he has good girls. Like one girl, attached her picture. Anyone has any experience with this girl. SP number ended with 825.

RajDuke
03-14-18, 21:46
Hi,

Thanks for the number provided by member. I have talked to her and she told me that she is in Bangalore and retiring to Pune but after when she supposed to be in Pune, I again talked to her but she told she is busy with family in Mumbai.

Any person has any experience with her please post a FR. I'm still in touch and waiting to fix a meeting.

After my meeting will post the FR.

Don't ask me the number yet. Wait for my post.

Posted her photo which she sent me in exchange.Had her in Bangalore a year ago, she has good assets and her service was good. Definitely give a try. She is one of my favorite. Had to try again.

ShaanPune
03-15-18, 04:00
Boss,

About Snehal70 . And the user reviews on Loc. There is no way of knowing if the users who posted her reviews are genuine users. So if you want to take the risk of the advance payment, its up to you. The rule however (for not becoming a KLPD) is no advance.

Cheers.Fully agree with this theory that one should not give any advance whatever lucrative the deal is. Play safe.

Shaan.

Anup729
03-15-18, 05:29
So finally met Ritu at my hotel room. She is quite petite and fair, which masks her age. She was quite enthusiastic with BBBJ but when she started with wot, her pussy was so dry, even after lot of foreplay. Fingered her for a while while sucking her nips but still it remained dry and she asked me to resume FJ. Which I did with doggy and missionary and didn't feel good because of dryness. Then I asked her to give a BJ+ HJ and popped. Not a CIM. Had enough of dry pussy and told her her so. She politely refused to reduce the usual price which was originally negotiated for two pops. After she left, I went to why spa, K ngr. Had a good massage and very slow but awesome HJ with top access. Paid the girl 1.5 k.Dear,

Can you please provide me Ritu's number. I have tried several girls but I guess Ritu is famous in Pune. So please send me her number [Email address deleted by Admin] Please help I will provide you my contacts.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

CaptainD123
03-15-18, 07:11
I have received tani details two years from a member but I don't recall the member name but just have her number.

Can the guy recall the conversation or anyone else here would provide me the reference? Seems she won't work without reference.

Thanks.

Sandy005
03-15-18, 08:11
Guys,

'Egg' is the best in service at this spa. But since she is in Kharadi.

I tried miss A last week. She is also Thai. And somewht same service like egg.

You can try her if you want.

Cheers!
Guys,

B2B: 2 K (BBBJ was really good and sloppy)..Anyone please share the digit. Urgently needed.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DavidP5
03-15-18, 08:55
Hey guys,

Have found this girl on locanto with Bombay Brat userid and same is her personal ID and then communicating with her on personal ID. No phone and photo shared. And she said, she can't due to privacy concerns.

No advance demand, and ready to meet in any hotel near Wakad, Baner area.

Charges are 1 session 2 HR 8 K and 2 session 4 HR 15 K not negotiable.

Seems genuine but just wanted to check if any one has tried her before.

Please let me know ASAP, as I am planning to meet her in a day or two.

Cheers.

GeorgeHunter
03-15-18, 09:10
Hey guys,

I could not find any one near to what I am looking for, can you please PM me some reliable SPs or indi's contact? I will help with the once I have.

CoolPuneGuest
03-15-18, 13:24
Ritu was not budging below 10 k for 2 pops, Nilakshi was not picking phone, SP's were asking advance thru PTM, hence finally decided to call Kiran, she was regularly asking for my visit to Pune. This time she arrived in advance, enjoyed full 2 hrs of non stop sex with 3 discharges by her & 2 by me in all positions & bathe / enjoyed together in tub also. It was fantastic / GF like experience. Full VFM.

Aabhi33
03-15-18, 14:10
Hello all,

Got this contact from loc. No ending.

Ready to meet in Wakd. 4 K 2 Hrs.

Can anyone suggest feedback about her.

Ready to come hotel. But near Wakd only.

Please give your feedback.

SpiderMan8
03-15-18, 18:00
Hello guys,

I am trying to book Ritu for overnight and she is asking 20 K! My offer was 10 K, max. 12 K. But she is not agree. Can you please help me? Is she really worth? How much she charges generally for 2 pops?

Please reply soon. I have to do this by Friday.

Regards,

Spider.

SummerTime1985
03-15-18, 18:06
Ritu was not budging below 10 k for 2 pops, Nilakshi was not picking phone, SP's were asking advance thru PTM, hence finally decided to call Kiran, she was regularly asking for my visit to Pune. This time she arrived in advance, enjoyed full 2 hrs of non stop sex with 3 discharges by her & 2 by me in all positions & bathe / enjoyed together in tub also. It was fantastic / GF like experience. Full VFM.Ritu asking 10 k? Seriously? Glad you didn't pay her that much and said no. Guys we need to keep prices in uncontrol.

Sen Sex
03-15-18, 18:18
Ritu asking 10 k for 2 pops?

Looks like crazy demand for her has gone into her head. She used to take 7 k for 2 just a little while ago.

Ritu was not budging below 10 k for 2 pops, Nilakshi was not picking phone, SP's were asking advance thru PTM, hence finally decided to call Kiran, she was regularly asking for my visit to Pune. This time she arrived in advance, enjoyed full 2 hrs of non stop sex with 3 discharges by her & 2 by me in all positions & bathe / enjoyed together in tub also. It was fantastic / GF like experience. Full VFM.

SpiderMan8
03-15-18, 18:24
Ritu asking 10 k? Seriously? Glad you didn't pay her that much and said no. Guys we need to keep prices in uncontrol.Asking me 20 K for night? Really dude. I said 12 K max. Is she really worth it?

SpiderMan8
03-15-18, 18:29
Got the number of SP Max from Locanto, saying he has good girls. Like one girl, attached her picture. Anyone has any experience with this girl. SP number ended with 825.Please share number. PM me.

Thanks.

Kimphilbi
03-15-18, 18:38
Hey guys,

Spoke to Sangvi Afro number ending with 169. Regular session 5 k. Her DP revealed that she has got great ass. So enquired about Anal. She quoted high 30 k. After Nego she came down to 15 k. Didn't try her as she didn't budge to my offer of 8 K.

Anyone had luck?

BlackPanther07
03-15-18, 19:31
Hello all,

Please give your feedback.Can you share LOC post here?

Appolo13
03-15-18, 21:44
Got the number of SP Max from Locanto, saying he has good girls. Like one girl, attached her picture. Anyone has any experience with this girl. SP number ended with 825.Did you try her? Looks very promising.

KenTheRockstar
03-15-18, 21:55
That's true, Ms. Ritu is now demanding 10 k for 2 pops. She is over demanded and she knows that there are very less options in Pune. I had called her last week since I had some spare time on Wednesday afternoon. She was ready for in call at my place but was not ready to negotiate at all. What made me laugh was her confidence and comments that no ladies available in Pune other than her. From the brief conversation with her I doubted if she is aware of ISG forum.

RockeySmith
03-16-18, 02:29
Is this Kiran number ending 880 or 502?

Works near station area. Right?

SamK123
03-16-18, 07:14
Dude,

Avoid if possible.

You will get and number of better options.

Hey guys,

Spoke to Sangvi Afro number ending with 169. Regular session 5 k. Her DP revealed that she has got great ass. So enquired about Anal. She quoted high 30 k. After Nego she came down to 15 k. Didn't try her as she didn't budge to my offer of 8 K.

Anyone had luck?

SamK123
03-16-18, 07:17
You can find her on locanto.

Goes with different name now a days I guess but you can relate.

I don't have contact as of now but you can chat with her on locanto. Replies fast there.

I have received tani details two years from a member but I don't recall the member name but just have her number.

Can the guy recall the conversation or anyone else here would provide me the reference? Seems she won't work without reference.

Thanks.

AlwaysMajama
03-16-18, 16:01
Hey all,

Any body got leads here. Looking for Massage Parlours / spa/ Sauna in the next 1 week. PM is active.

DesiMongerer
03-16-18, 18:19
Was the last customer today at v spa. Had an awesome time. Massage started with no dispo. Followed by fucking great bum massage followed by groin massage. Took her for B2B. Amazing big boobs with hard nipples. Multi smooches. A love bite mark on me as well. No access inside panties though on the first meet.

Amazing time with this beautiful girl. Complete value for money.

HankOnRoll
03-16-18, 20:06
Hi,

Can someone suggest a reliable SP digits from east Pune?

Took subscription for 2nd time and don't want to waste it this time as well like the last one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jadumantar
03-17-18, 10:34
Was the last customer today at v spa. Had an awesome time. Massage started with no dispo. Followed by fucking great bum massage followed by groin massage. Took her for B2B. Amazing big boobs with hard nipples. Multi smooches. A love bite mark on me as well. No access inside panties though on the first meet.

Amazing time with this beautiful girl. Complete value for money.Hint to the location.

SmoothLover
03-17-18, 11:46
Hey guys,

Recently visited the thai Spa behind Fashion store on baner.

Went looking for Angel but sadly she isn't working there anymore. Probably back to thailand for sometime.

Anyways, got this chick called Annie.

Won't write a very detailed FR, but here is the gist of it:

1. Well mannered and likes to talk.

2. A little shy sometimes (I kinda liked this about her).

3. Boob job.

4. Slim but has the right sized curves.

5. very clean and tight pussy.

6. Gives a slow HJ, running her hands around Johnny before pouncing on him.

7. B2B 2.5-3 k depending upon her mood and your skills.

8. HJ 1 k w / o access.

PROS: her attitude is good, she is happy to be with you, unlike some chicks who are just too mechanical.

CONS: Boob job, not into fake ones, didn't get a BJ, maybe because I didn't ask for it.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Sunny2345
03-17-18, 13:18
Hello mongers,

I planned to go for V spa and avail service of miss A (hindi of egg). If you check previous some FR of here, she seems to be good with reasonable price. Today when I reached there and entered in the room, I realized that she is pretty old. Male type body. But nonetheless I dint wear dispo she started with massage. Within 5 minutes she barged herself for extras and I asked B2B. She said 3 k. I said its more. She continued doing lot of touch to my balls and said this is the price. I tried negotiating a bit but she said not a penny less than 3 K.

When I read her old FR, she is supposed to be at 2 K for B2B. I offered her the same price but she arrogantly denied the price and said massage is over. Gosh that was just 30 mins of the massage and said its over. I was shocked to see when I denied for service she finished her massage.

I strognly recommend to keep a price check and lets not give these therapist more money. I came back masterbated and saved my money.

Happy mongering.

Abhijeet25
03-17-18, 14:46
Hello folks,

Please need your attention to help me out. As after a long time since I went to any hotel, I don't have any idea which one is good or bad in hadapsar o Kondhwa.

Need bird friendly hotels o lodge ac room, to bang without any problem.

Don't want to have any problems with LE.

Thanks.You will find many hotels and lodges in Handewadi. PM me if you need exact location.

Cheers!

MongeringGuy1
03-17-18, 21:31
Thanks to RahulKhanna701 who shared this contact with me when he was visiting Bangalore. I was in Pune for this week so thought of trying Ritu seeing the good FRs given for her in the forum earlier (especially the hygiene part mattered to me). Gave her a call and asked her to meet. Went to her place and she started with a BBBJ of 5-6 minutes (was a good one and she makes you quite comfortable), post that started in WOT position and finished it. Overall a good first indie experience. Earlier mostly I was doing MPs only both in Bangalore and Delhi. Damages were standard as mentioned in the post for single shot.

Thanks Pune and RahulKhanna701 again for the contact.

Bakchod89
03-18-18, 09:37
So this happened with me recently. Went to a very popular spa (will not give any hints), couple of weeks back. Had B2B, but while taking bath with this girl, I noticed a small 1 inch hole in bathroom wall. I peeked out from it and any one standing outside can see what is happening inside.

I am scared if any video of mine might have been made and I might be blackmailed in future. I did not gave any personal details apart from NB coupon but I am very scared.

Sunny456
03-18-18, 12:01
Hey guys,

Anyone had luck?Bro,

Try to avoid them I had tried 2 different girls long back from Sanghvi only they are mechanical and just behind money and in a hurry it's a total waste of time and a rip off.

AbcCool
03-18-18, 12:10
Hi all,

I stay near Pune's largest IT park. Most of SP's are pretty far from this place. So most of the time I need to travel 20-25 kms for a single fuck, which is expensive and tiring too.

SO now I'm seeing SP's / indies in and around near the larget IT park. This include the very famous highway leading to popular city and adjoining areas.

So please send me SP / indie contacts in this areas. I can give you SP / Indie contacts I have, of other areas. Plzz.

Gary Sadu
03-18-18, 12:18
Hi there,

I have fixed up an appointment today with K spa in Viman Nagar. Does anyone has any experience with it?

Please share.

Thanks,

Gary.

SexySpa
03-18-18, 19:16
I only knows 2 Spa in Pune where you get some extra service. I just wanted to know if any spa is there where I get FS in SPA and it's budget.

Please help me to find my journey.

AbcCool
03-18-18, 20:41
Welcome to Pune bro.

Check PM have shared contact of one inde.

Don't forget to post FR.

Rockey.Hi rocky bro, please share contact of attached pic in your post.

Bakchod89
03-19-18, 05:21
So this happened with me recently. Went to a very popular spa (will not give any hints), couple of weeks back. Had B2B, but while taking bath with this girl, I noticed a small 1 inch hole in bathroom wall. I peeked out from it and any one standing outside can see what is happening inside.

I am scared if any video of mine might have been made and I might be blackmailed in future. I did not gave any personal details apart from NB coupon but I am very scared.Can any senior member put their thoughts on this?

Deshpander
03-19-18, 06:47
Yep I been there. They don't show the lineup, door have big hole where person outside can peek in, the therapist was old. And extras are there but at higher price. Massage is 3.5 star out of 5. So do share your experience.

ArvindSwamy
03-19-18, 07:19
I only knows 2 Spa in Pune where you get some extra service. I just wanted to know if any spa is there where I get FS in SPA and it's budget.

Please help me to find my journey.I once had a FS in a spa near tilak road. 1 shot. Total expenses 6.5 k.

Not satisfied with the bird though.

DannyJohn1981
03-19-18, 08:39
These chicks looks good but asking rate is 8 k per pop. Which is high.

Negative points.

1. Attitude. High attitude girls, doesn't offer anything apart for mish position I mean no DFK no cuddling.

I had lost 8 k with another chick from Max, so advice you to avoid.

Got the number of SP Max from Locanto, saying he has good girls. Like one girl, attached her picture. Anyone has any experience with this girl. SP number ended with 825.

AbcCool
03-19-18, 10:19
I think BP is best. If you search you can find good girls. Girls are hygiene but not place. That is the problem.I'm planning to just go for a bike round at Budwar peth.

If place is not good, can we pickup these girls and come? Or they generally don't come outside their den?

AbcCool
03-19-18, 10:23
Hello all,

Please give your feedback.I called this *****! In fact I gave a missed call as it was 1 am in night. Then she called after 5 minutes.

She asked who are you? I told I got your number on this site and I was about to ask details, the ***** cut the call.

Even Old and dirty pussies are showing show much attitude in Pune, bcos the city is so dry!

There were times when I used to go to VN and the SP used to keep 3-4 girls and they walk and come one by one in the hall and I would have to choose one!

Now its all dried up. !

RajDesai69
03-19-18, 11:18
Did you try her? Looks very promising.Hey bro, I tried replying to your Delhi query but your inbox is full.

Kkarunkk
03-19-18, 11:36
I called this *****! In fact I gave a missed call as it was 1 am in night. Then she called after 5 minutes.

She asked who are you? I told I got your number on this site and I was about to ask details, the ***** cut the call.

Even Old and dirty pussies are showing show much attitude in Pune, bcos the city is so dry!

There were times when I used to go to VN and the SP used to keep 3-4 girls and they walk and come one by one in the hall and I would have to choose one!

Now its all dried up. !Boss what do you expect when you call at 1 in the night? They are also humans and you should pick a better time to call and fix up with someone. . just because she is offering sexual services does not mean that yo can call her at any time of the night boss.

All the best.

CrazyGarry999
03-19-18, 15:08
Dude,

Share the digits and also any other noteworthy bird / place if you have any.

Is this Kiran number ending 880 or 502?

Works near station area. Right?blue]===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson[/blue]

Rick5641
03-19-18, 15:46
Got these pics from SP in Ravet.

Asking 5 K for ST.

Please share review if ant.

PuneriDingDong
03-19-18, 18:07
B2 B Queen is now working with Ori. Tou. Spa at bale. , Shiv. Society. She is gud friend of mine now. You can ask for B2 b and HJ (twice) in 3 k and she should be ok with it. She is much more open and sweet talking person.

She will be flying back to thigh in couple of weeks. So fix the appointment accordingly.

Hey guys,

Recently visited the thai Spa behind Fashion store on baner.

Went looking for Angel but sadly she isn't working there anymore. Probably back to thailand for sometime.

Anyways, got this chick called Annie.

Won't write a very detailed FR, but here is the gist of it:

1. Well mannered and likes to talk.

2. A little shy sometimes (I kinda liked this about her).

3. Boob job.

4. Slim but has the right sized curves.

5. very clean and tight pussy.

6. Gives a slow HJ, running her hands around Johnny before pouncing on him.

7. B2B 2.5-3 k depending upon her mood and your skills.

8. HJ 1 k w / o access.

PROS: her attitude is good, she is happy to be with you, unlike some chicks who are just too mechanical.

CONS: Boob job, not into fake ones, didn't get a BJ, maybe because I didn't ask for it.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

RohaanDe
03-20-18, 05:07
Hey, can we book an appointment with her by calling them? Did you try that?

B2 B Queen is now working with Ori. Tou. Spa at bale. , Shiv. Society. She is gud friend of mine now. You can ask for B2 b and HJ (twice) in 3 k and she should be ok with it. She is much more open and sweet talking person.

She will be flying back to thigh in couple of weeks. So fix the appointment accordingly.

Hahaqw
03-20-18, 06:46
Hi guys,

I'm visiting Pune for next two days. Can anyone please provide me good contacts for incall or massage parlor near model colony area?

PM me.

Thanks, any help appreciated.

AbcCool
03-20-18, 11:47
Boss what do you expect when you call at 1 in the night? They are also humans and you should pick a better time to call and fix up with someone. . just because she is offering sexual services does not mean that yo can call her at any time of the night boss.

All the best.Firstly It was a missed call and not a call. IF its some unknown number, why is she calling me back at 1 am?

These Indian girls' attitude. Uff.

I feel foreign girls are better at it. Esp thai.

Tinku007
03-20-18, 12:50
Firstly It was a missed call and not a call. IF its some unknown number, why is she calling me back at 1 am?

These Indian girls' attitude. Uff.

I feel foreign girls are better at it. Esp thai.I agree with ABCcool bro.

DavidP5
03-20-18, 14:31
Went to why spa Aundh. They assigned a petite and cute Thai, was meeting first time to her as she is new there and recently joined. Regular massage started, she was doing it very passionately, and I was just trying to hold her legs though we didn't discuss for any extras. She came in front for giving back massage and I was feeling her Cups as she was completely lying on me. I touched her near thighs and ass and she was just quite. She was asking me for pressure and if I want she can give deep tissue but I said I want B2 be. She agreed, finished the remaining massage and undressed herself. I get up as she asked me to pay first, I paid her and then didn't go back to desk but hold her there itself. It was in slomo, we were caressing each other, and she was liking it too. Then we started DFK, OMG she was totally into it and it was going and going and going. I took her towards wall without removing the liplock and it was deep deep french kiss. I was playing with her body and she was with mine while our lips were completely locked. She really like DFK and we were on the same for almost 15 min. Then she asked me to go back to desk, and she came on top, started with a sensational B2B and she started DFK again as soon as she reached at top. She was completely lying on me, I locked her with my legs and a sensational DFK was going on and on. It was like almost 15 min we were in the same position. I asked her to lay down near me on table, as I thought she was little tired. She played with my hair and I with hers while lying in same position. She was really enjoying the moment too, and told me that I really liked it. Next moment, she started kissing me again, holding my tool in one hand and I was fingering her at the same time. We both were really aroused and started kissing like anything. We didn't see the time and it was 65 min already. She said sorry but we don't have more time. She went down from table, gave an full of oil and sensational HJ. And then a goodbye hug a very tight hug and kiss.

Counter charges- 1300 for 1 HR. They were not accepting nearby coupons today due to some technical issues but gave good a discount on their normal counter charges.

3 K to cute lady.

PuneriDingDong
03-20-18, 16:07
Yes dude, I met her that's why shared the details.

You can get nearby coupon and book appointment.

Hey, can we book an appointment with her by calling them? Did you try that?

Rick5641
03-20-18, 16:58
Got these pics from SP in Ravet.

Asking 5 K for ST.

Please share review if ant.Attaching pics.

MyDream8
03-20-18, 19:30
These are highly photo shopped pics. Service is very mechanical from most of the girls. Do not pay more than 3 k for 2 sessions. It is not worth more than that.

Attaching pics.

RohaanDe
03-20-18, 19:53
Yes dude, I met her that's why shared the details.

You can get nearby coupon and book appointment.Thanks buddy.

RockeySmith
03-21-18, 02:05
Hello CrazyGarry999,

Some how I am not able to do reply with quote to your post so posting directly.

Jackson is admin of the forum. He is right.

There are certain steps before you start contacting other members of forum.

-Read as many past posts as you can. This will help you understand how things work here.

-Before that study the abbreviation section of forum then only you can understand the posts property.

-If you decide to dive in, purchase a subscription preferably through credit card but I believe that it can be done through Visa debit card as well because it worked for me.

-Then contact other members of forum for the inde digits.

But remember down the line you need to contribute to the forum and build your repo here.

All the best!

Rockey.

MadanM
03-21-18, 05:24
Rawet SP's operating from nearby famous resort have mostly Bombay girls, all are very mechanical in service with too much attitude and restricted service. Rates are 3 K for ST including room / hotel charges.

Attaching pics.

SmoothLover
03-21-18, 08:45
Hey buddy,

Thanks a lot for the update. I have a couple of thais whom I frequent, I'm trying to make good relations and gradually move to FS with them.

Have already had FS with a thai twice (She is back to thailand so no help).

While I guess Angel, is very strict about FS so didn't try her frequently. Don't know if You got lucky though.

Cheers,

Smooth Lover.

SEXciting
03-21-18, 09:08
Hello fellas,

Hope you are all doing great.

I am here in Pune for work just for a couple of days and would love to hook up with a good contact. Any chance any of you can help me on this. I can help you out if you guys want any help in Dubai, Bangkok, London and few other cities.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Butni Da
03-21-18, 11:51
Hi folks,

Is there any update from SP Max? Has anyone recently tried his service. I'm trying to WhatsApp and call him but no replies. Can see that he reads the message.

Wondering if there is any change in protocol to connect.

RohanDe
03-21-18, 14:53
Hello bros,

I will be visiting Aurangabad city for work next week.

Spa, Indie contacts would be helpful, I can reciprocate with Pune ones.

Rohan.

MainhoonTharki
03-21-18, 16:00
After months of quietly following this forum, I finally took my first mongering plunge this week. As was mentioned in earlier posts, the O spa in KP lane 7 is a sure thing when it comes to extras.

I bought a nearbuy coupon and took an appointment over phone. When I arrived at the appointment time, there was some confusion over the time limit on the nearbuy site (90 min) and at the spa (75 min). I just let it be and went for the massage.

There was a young, slim and petite Thai therapist assigned to me, who I shall refer to as miss and. We started with the massage, which was okay. To calm my nerves, and to try and break the ice, we made some small talk. 20 minutes in I asked about extras. HJ, B2B and BJ was on the menu. She offered 4 k for B2B + BJ, and agreed to 3.5 K. Soon after we got into the deed. We got into the shower room, where she cleaned Johnny. It was quite mechanical, but guess that is expected. She stripped down and we made out a bit standing up. She insisted on no DFK so that was a bit of a turn-off. Her boobs were tiny, but she had an extremely tight body, which drove me wild. I was kissing her all over, and even planted a few on her pussy standing up. She was responding reasonably although not very expressive.

I laid her down and continued kissing and licking her all over, and slowly moved down to her pussy, which was genuinely porn star pretty. Smooth, hairless and a perfect pair of lips. For all my fears of unprotected sex, I could not resist giving it a few licks, with her moans giving me more encouragement. My fear however took the better of me and I stopped soon and went back to fondling and kissing her.

She came on top and went straight for the prize, and to my utter surprise and joy, went for a BBBJ. I was too far gone to say anything and just let her do what she willed. Starting with a few licks across the tip, she then proceeded to slide straight down. And that is when tragedy struck. In my tremendous excitement, I could not hold it in any longer and gave miss N a 3 second warning, before erupting all over myself.

Sadly that was the end of it and miss and went straight for a shower.

The summary is below. As this was my first experience, I will probably be a little more generous, so please excuse that:

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 3/10 (not there at all, but went well with the rest of the figure).

Body: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10 (Round and firm, beautiful).

Pussy: 7/10 (lovely to play with, but dry).

DFK: 0/10.

GFE: 6/10 (not mechanical, but not super into it either).

Overall: 7/10 (good for a first time).

Damage: 1400 counter + 3.5 k for extras.

Chetu
03-21-18, 17:40
I also tried but seems like he is not available since few months

Hi folks,

Is there any update from SP Max? Has anyone recently tried his service. I'm trying to WhatsApp and call him but no replies. Can see that he reads the message.

Rick5641
03-21-18, 18:32
Hello bros,

Rohan.Aurangabad is dry. Recently there were two Spas they also shut down due to LE. And whatever is available is worst quality.

Rock2085
03-21-18, 22:24
Hello everyone,

Can any one please share Ritu's or any good indie 's number?

Will return the favour.

Gunner89
03-22-18, 03:37
I am from Aurangabad and there is no action going on here unfortunately.

On lighter note, bring a bird along with you, have fun and make bird available for other members in Aurangabad for the short time you are here.

Hello bros,

Rohan.

Saqua63
03-22-18, 06:04
Hey dude,

Will you elaborate the name of spa and location. Please do PM.

Starwars81
03-22-18, 06:12
Been there, not much on offer. Only HJ.

It's run by a lady and she seemed to question a lot, where did you get to know about the spa. Have you been here before.

The room is also not completely closed even though there is a door.

Hi there,

I have fixed up an appointment today with K spa in Viman Nagar. Does anyone has any experience with it?

Please share.

Thanks,

Gary.

NeoCupid1
03-22-18, 07:54
Great FR mate. Can you please provide pointers for girls name, face and age?

Went to why spa Aundh. They assigned a petite and cute Thai, was meeting first time to her as she is new there and recently joined. Regular massage started, she was doing it very passionately, and I was just trying to hold her legs though we didn't discuss for any extras. She came in front for giving back massage and I was feeling her Cups as she was completely lying on me. I touched her near thighs and ass and she was just quite. She was asking me for pressure and if I want she can give deep tissue but I said I want B2 be. She agreed, finished the remaining massage and undressed herself. I get up as she asked me to pay first, I paid her and then didn't go back to desk but hold her there itself. It was in slomo, we were caressing each other, and she was liking it too. Then we started DFK, OMG she was totally into it and it was going and going and going. I took her towards wall without removing the liplock and it was deep deep french kiss. I was playing with her body and she was with mine while our lips were completely locked. She really like DFK and we were on the same for almost 15 min. Then she asked me to go back to desk, and she came on top, started with a sensational B2B and she started DFK again as soon as she reached at top. She was completely lying on me, I locked her with my legs and a sensational DFK was going on and on. It was like almost 15 min we were in the same position. I asked her to lay down near me on table, as I thought she was little tired. She played with my hair and I with hers while lying in same position..

Butni Da
03-22-18, 08:15
Got pics from SP Raj from locanto. Providing service near Sentosa. Has anyone tried these birds attached here? My past experience from the SPs operating in that area is pathetic. Anyway these pics are new. Any feedback will be helpful.

Convictar
03-22-18, 09:00
Hello bros,

Rohan.Check your PM bro.

FunnyLoverBoy
03-22-18, 10:50
Hey bro, I tried replying to your Delhi query but your inbox is full.Please clear your inbox Apollo sir.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

FunnyLoverBoy
03-22-18, 11:00
First of all thanks everyone for helping each other. I was out of internet so I have replied all my inbox messages.

I google this WHY spa in Aundh and I got this spa above crossover, 5th floor. They accept coupons. I told that I am an old customer and returning from foreign, but still they do not care. They told I can't choose therapist. They assign a Thai, she was good, slim have nice firm body.

Dry massage started, after sometime, I asked what all service she can provide and she told B2B and HJ. My Johnny was on fire, so I told her immediate start the B2B, She asked 3 k, which I tried to negotiate but no help.

She started a good B2B, allow kisses all her body, while she started B2B was kissing all over my body and sucking my nipple which make me in heaven, I started kissing her all over body and bite on her back which she told do not do.

Later I ride on her and my johnny was rubbing near her private area, which she was enjoying and I was in heaven, as I was trying to touch her pussy but no help. Later she started kissing on my nipples and did a good HJ and came over her legs.

While leaving, I see 5-6 therapist, all are good and thai well maintained, nice ambience.

Damage- 999 at counter + 3 K NiNi, Thai she told me her name.

Boobs. Soft firm 8/10.

Body- 7/10.

Face- 8/10.

B2B- 8/10.

Repeat. Of course but with other bird.

Gary Sadu
03-22-18, 12:07
Yep I been there. They don't show the lineup, door have big hole where person outside can peek in, the therapist was old. And extras are there but at higher price. Massage is 3.5 star out of 5. So do share your experience.I couldn't visit the spa that day due to my flight delay and was thinking to go some other day.

Thanks for saving me the trouble.

Shaboink
03-22-18, 19:29
Mates,

I am looking forward to sometime alone starting Saturday for the next 5 days, would really appreciate if I can get help with trusted SPs who operate out of VN and Kharadi area.

I am not very keen with Spas as this a good time for me to explore beyond spa.

Looking forward to PMs soon.

AbcCool
03-22-18, 19:53
Got pics from SP Raj from locanto. Providing service near Sentosa. Has anyone tried these birds attached here? My past experience from the SPs operating in that area is pathetic. Anyway these pics are new. Any feedback will be helpful.Ok ALl SP's in that area are circulating same set of pics. Basically of the entire set only 1/ max 2 girls are available and present. Rest all are pics of girls who had worked with them in past. They just post remaining pics to attract client. Once you go there, they will tell only2 are available. SO please check with him in watsapp the exact girl you want, then only start to his place. And tell him, if that particular girl not there, you will not do it. Be rigid.

My experience form these sentosa girls was not good in past either. Photos are heavily photoshopped. Girls attitude also not so good generally. I tried some 1 year back. Of late also it must be the same.

One SP named ankit From Locanto thought I was a newbie and sent these pics last week. THen when I called him, he is explaining as if I'm doing it for first time. He says the girl will give one shot and little bit of romance and it just costs 10 k only. I was about to slap him in the phone itself! Then I told him directly that 3 times quality I get at 5/6 k in VN etc etc, then he just cut the call halfway. People like him are middle men, who direct us to main SP and they just take 5 k out of 10 k for a shot as profit. Rest 5 k goes to main SP / girl. So always better to check if person is main SP / some middle men.

RohanM
03-22-18, 21:42
Hi,

I traveled around 11 pm, could not found any street pickup on Pune station or sadhu waswani chowk.

Any raid from LE?

RohanM
03-22-18, 21:47
What was timing or exact spot?

I have come across 2 ladies while coming from.

Bavdhan to Baner when we pass DSK Toyota.

Shrm. I have selected one. Service was okay.

She has nice figure. Attitude was okay.

Puneitte
03-23-18, 07:17
Hey,

Just moved into this city as well. Would be of great help in sharing any contact numbers, so I can ask the right kind for the right price.

Hello fellas,

Hope you are all doing great.

I am here in Pune for work just for a couple of days and would love to hook up with a good contact. Any chance any of you can help me on this. I can help you out if you guys want any help in Dubai, Bangkok, London and few other cities.

Cheers and happy mongering.

MagGotAtHeart
03-23-18, 17:46
Hi fellow mongers,

Any reviews on the 3 girls I have selected out of a few. Adding pics.

Vijay1986
03-23-18, 18:25
I noticed some odd adversitment on Loc.

The ladies are really in need of sex, they are looking for decent male. Add name. Pampaaadekar.

She further shared email ID named Seema Rathore and asking to deposit money of 6 k to avail this membership.

Any thoughts?

Vijay1986
03-23-18, 18:32
Does anyone know Priya whose number is ending with 417.

I don't see any FR on this forum hence enquiring.

Vijay1986
03-23-18, 19:06
Did anyone tried Afro lady whose number ending with 512.

She has her own place in pimple saudagar.

Found her in loc. Not sure if it is genuine.

Vijay1986
03-23-18, 19:08
Did anyone tried threesome couple who stay nearby shirdi.

Found contact from loc. They have not yet shared the number.

Any thoughts?

FortIsKidney
03-23-18, 19:15
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Atrimat
03-23-18, 19:31

The ladies are really in need of sex, they are looking for decent male. Add name. Pampaaadekar.

She further shared email ID named Seema Rathore and asking to deposit money of 6 k to avail this membership.

Any thoughts?Please don't fall pray to such advertisements. These are scams. Once someone pays them, either they block or ask for more money under some pretext or the other. So the golden rule is NO advance.

Happy mongering!

Khand
03-23-18, 22:41
What was timing or exact spot?When we pass DSK there is one hotel name starting S. Adjacent to this hotel there is one Lodge bar starts P around 100 meters you can find those ladies within day time 10. To 5.

AbcCool
03-24-18, 07:42
Hi all,

With Pune dried up and the scene in entire India itself not going great, I started exploring thai forum. SO here are some awesome pics I got there. Why not explore these hot chicks instead of running behind some old indie aunties, who show so much attitude.

The thai girls in India also are all rejected ones from Thailand. Most of them are married with a kid and then they come to India.
But the ones in Thailand are fresh ones. There is also a den where only virgins are kept and customer breaks their seal.
Lots of options available there!

SO lets plan a Thailand trip??

There is good offer going in yatra website. They have a package for 2 persons.

Package include 2 way flight tickets, 3 star hotel tay, airport to hotel to airport transfer, breakfast all days, lunch on one of the days and coral island sightseeing.

Its a 4 day package I think. It costs 56000 for 2 persons including GST. This comes around 28000 per person.

This looks like a good deal to me. So this package is for 2 persons / even no of people. For a single person, it costs higher at 38 k. So better to go as 2/4/6

its difficult to convince friends in immediate circle with many people getting married and having other priorities in life. Why not we, who are having similar interests!, get together and go to Thailand?
We just have to spend for lunch / dinner and sexy thai girls. So anyone willing to join me guys??

Atrimat
03-24-18, 08:19
Hi all,

With Pune dried up and the scene in entire India itself not going great, I started exploring thai forum. SO here are some awesome pics I got there. Why not explore these hot chicks instead of running behind some old indie aunties, who show so much attitude.

The thai girls in India also are all rejected ones from Thailand. Most of them are married with a kid and then they come to India.

Package include 2 way flight tickets, 3 star hotel tay, airport to hotel to airport transfer, breakfast all days, lunch on one of the days and coral island sightseeing.Good thinking, bro!

I am willing to join. However, I wish to add my views before the plan.

1) have you found out about SP / GFE hotel? How much the girls will charge for ST / LT?

2) how about LE (hopefully not an issue in Thailand especially in GFE hotel?

3) and language for communication with girls may be an issue given that Thai girls even in SPAs here in India sometimes pretend to be not understanding what we say. That makes negotiations difficult.

4) issues with tips to girls and handling their nakhras are subjected to smooth communication.

5) yatra trip: which cities are covered? And which are good cities / places for mongering? Do they match?

We must remember, we are always safe in India than any other country.

I will share my recent experience on Thailand. I have been there in January 2018. I stayed in a decent hotel. However, hotel staff was not fluent in english. For smaller places the language problem will be more or communication will more difficult. I was looking for mongering opportunities and decided to go for massage.

First I had massage in my hotel in the room. Cost 1.6 k in Rs conversation. A lady came in in uniform. Trouser and t short. She was not as fair, good height and was not a looker. She gave me an excellent Thai message that I requested on my room bed. With stretching et al. However, no hints for extras and nothing on menu I guess.

I also went to a mall and searched for a spa and had a Thai massage for 2 hours at just. 8 k in conversion to Rs. However, this too was a pure massage and no hints. The girl again was not a looker and was wearing specs, shorter in height, good massage, no hints.

I saw another spa in the same mall inside a super store with ladies waiting for customers. However, I didn't have time and based on two experiences, I knew what to expect though it was just 0.5 k for an hour of massage.

I read Thai forums later and may be need to go to some spas that have action. May be next time.

Drjake
03-24-18, 08:30
Hello,

I am in Pune for 2 days. Would appreciate any contacts if any.

GoMonger
03-24-18, 13:38
Dear mongers,

I am a regular reader of this forum and bought subscription today. Shout out to senior members for discovering gems in dry city like Pune.

Playsafe.

Maliagp
03-24-18, 15:59
Can any one please her locanto ID to me?

Found an ad on Loc a few days ago:

"Trisha 23 year old independent girl, my fee is 15 k for two hours and 25 k for 5 hours I don't have place and you need to host in a good star hotel. I don't share my phone number and only faceless pic I share that too when I know meeting is confirm. I take booking only a day advance so if you have any plan late ping me that time."

I had replied about 2 weeks ago, but just heard back from her.

She did send me a pic through the private messages (attached). She's asking for my number and says she'll call me about 1 hour before the meeting.

The money seems too high and I am going to try to bring her down but I want to know if anyone has had her?

Any opinions?

AshishKumar
03-24-18, 17:23
Hi all,

But the ones in Thailand are fresh ones. There is also a den where only virgins are kept and customer breaks their seal.

SO lets plan a Thailand trip?

Package include 2 way flight tickets, 3 star hotel tay, airport to hotel to airport transfer, breakfast all days, lunch on one of the days and coral island sightseeing.Hi bro,

Me from Bangalore forum was going through your post regarding Thai inputs provided by you, I have travelled to Thailand / Pattaya around 10 times but never came across any such thing like Virgin are kept and you go and break there seal. Who gave you such kind of stories?

First of all know one thing clearly most of the Thai girls have a boyfriend with whom they have sex and bear child and that BF leaves her without taking any responsibility its then she ventures out to earn money and comes to Pattaya / Bangkok. Most of the Thai girls have unprotected sex very early and please forget that you shall get virgins in Thailand waiting with open arms to break there seal.

Regarding Yatra package please understand one thing they give you accommodation in 3* hotel in twin sharing basis were in you shall be sharing the room with your friend. And there may be chances that you can't take any unregistered visitor to your room. You may have to pay extra if the hotel doesn't allow unregistered guest. And one thing we Indians have a very bad reputation in Pattaya / Bangkok market. Visitors behave like ass hole's there. If one guy takes one girl to the room for fun his friends want to enjoy her at a discounted rate, sharing buy 1 get 2 free basis. Remember one thing the girls there come to earn money by selling there body for money, if you treat them well they respect you like god. But our people have screwed it. I would recommend not to go through any package's if you want to go there for pure fun book tickets online book hotel online, search for guest friendly hotel and book there, because in those hotel's you are not charged for your guest's. Check up with hotels if you have doubt by sending them mail's. And go for single occupancy in that way if you bring some one for full night you are at your best with her. The advantage in staying in good hotel is you are safe, because when you bring a girl to your room she has to deposit her ID in the counter and when she leaves the hotel the reception calls you up to check up whether you are ok, if you are fit and fine then only her ID is handed her back. No ID they don't allow any one to your room. And moreover good hotel have safe locker in there room so that you can keep your extra cash and passport in there safely.

Thai girls are the best they are very cheap also, mind you one thing they are the most hygienic ones, once you bring some bird to your room she has shower cleans her body all round and expects you to get shower before the act, and after the act she cleans her self and expects you to also get cleaned. The skin tone and sex is the best you wouldn't find it in here. There are 3 - 4 Indian discos in walking street which runs Indian music and you find plenty of girls there waiting to get picked up either for short time or long time, and they cater for Indian people. Mind it when you pick some one for short time its " You Cum She Go" one shot. And if you pick some one for long time its only 2 shots. Once you are done with 2 shots she leaves you to find another client.

Most of the action happens in around walking street, so if you are searching for rooms search in South Pattaya area, as its near to walking street. Regarding food don't worry you shall find lots of Indian hotel in Pattaya they are plenty every street has more than 2 -3 Indian restaurants.

The best actions starts after 10.30 pm and if you plan your holiday towards week end you get lot of free lancers or working girls who come out to make extra money during weekend. Freelancers are the best because they are not used much and they enjoy the act with you. Freelancers come out Saturday night and Sunday night after night 12 you shall find them in plenty in Discos waiting to be picked.

I go to Pattaya every 6 months for a week long holiday. The hangover of Pattaya doesn't go early once you return back. It's Heaven On Earth.

Cheers.

RohanM
03-24-18, 18:40
When we pass DSK there is one hotel name starting S. Adjacent to this hotel there is one Lodge bar starts P around 100 meters you can find those ladies within day time 10. To 5.Day time? Those stand on streets?

Wayne07
03-25-18, 00:23
Hi,

I traveled around 11 pm, could not found any street pickup on Pune station or sadhu waswani chowk.

Any raid from LE?Don't think people who stand on these places care for LE, what max can LE do to people who are street pickup. Didn't heard anything about LE in this sector but seems like LE is again busy with Spa. March ending targets.

AbcCool
03-25-18, 01:31
Hi bro!

1) There is tons of information in the pattaya and Bangkok threads in this site itself. In Thailand its more legal and there are assigned centers where we can pick girls for SEX.

ST charges start from 1500 Bhat. I had just asked about the rates, a tourist has given a detailed 2 page report in the rates.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2157871&viewfull=1#post2157871.

2) The entire country's tourism revenue and business is based on massage / sex only. WHy will they assign LE to destroy their own tourism culture?

LE for girls in Thailand is like banning liquor in goa.

3) Language yes it will be little bit of problem. But with tourist visiting them from US, Europe and Asia, they must have improved on language.

4) These issues can be easily handled, rather than fucking old indies here, who are good at language. Thai let their body and pussy do the talking. Nothing more is required.

Even if they don't know language their nakhras are far less than desi choots.

5) Pattaya and Bangkok are covered There is no better city for sex than these 2 in Thailand.

Sir, Are you kidding me? You really went to Thailand in jan2018?? And you just did normal massage and came back without any action?

I'm surprised. There are many roads in pattaya like soy6 and soy 8 where girls are on the road and invite you.

Did you ever visit the bar / pub area ever? Here girls are there for sure.

For how many days you went? WHat was your flight and total cost?

Good thinking, bro!

I am willing to join. However, I wish to add my views before the plan.

1) have you found out about SP / GFE hotel? How much the girls will charge for ST / LT?

2) how about LE (hopefully not an issue in Thailand especially in GFE hotel?

3) and language for communication with girls may be an issue given that Thai girls even in SPAs here in India sometimes pretend to be not understanding what we say. That makes negotiations difficult.

4) issues with tips to girls and handling their nakhras are subjected to smooth communication.

5) yatra trip: which cities are covered? And which are good cities / places for mongering? Do they match?

We must remember, we are always safe in India than any other country.

I will share my recent experience on Thailand. I have been there in January 2018. I stayed in a decent hotel. However, hotel staff was not fluent in english. For smaller places the language problem will be more or communication will more difficult. I was looking for mongering opportunities and decided to go for massage.

First I had massage in my hotel in the room. Cost 1.6 k in Rs conversation. A lady came in in uniform. Trouser and t short. She was not as fair, good height and was not a looker. She gave me an excellent Thai message that I requested on my room bed. With stretching et al. However, no hints for extras and nothing on menu I guess.

I also went to a mall and searched for a spa and had a Thai massage for 2 hours at just. 8 k in conversion to Rs. However, this too was a pure massage and no hints. The girl again was not a looker and was wearing specs, shorter in height, good massage, no hints.

I saw another spa in the same mall inside a super store with ladies waiting for customers. However, I didn't have time and based on two experiences, I knew what to expect though it was just 0.5 k for an hour of massage.

I read Thai forums later and may be need to go to some spas that have action. May be next time.

MyDream8
03-25-18, 06:10
Please do RTFF. You will find lot of information on Ravet SPs in recent past. This info applies for most of the girls irrespective of looks.

Hi fellow mongers,

Any reviews on the 3 girls I have selected out of a few. Adding pics.

MyDream8
03-25-18, 06:14
In yesterday's TOI, there was one news article regarding raid on massage parlour / spa in Kondhawa area.

2 Thais rescued ha ha ha! Guys be alert while visiting spas.

AbhiPatil
03-25-18, 07:15
Which one you are talking about? Area.

I've nos of two ladies named Priya. But none of them have no ending with 417.

Newbie5452
03-25-18, 12:27
Hello everyone,

Was searching for ladies in Pune for hookup. I m a virgin, & I want to loose it to a experienced lady. Can you help me out here. As I m ready there are too many scams going around so don't know who to trust. Thought you guys can help me out.

PuneLoverBoy
03-25-18, 14:22
Hi guys,

I have noticed that contact sharing is not so encourage in our group. I do understand that its a choice of individual to what to share or not. But I have only point. For newcomer it will be extremely difficult to get number. And if he don't get numbers, how can he exchange it. As it was demanded in most of the cases. My humble request to be more kind heart and share the numbers to whomever you feel comfortable.

I can put my case. I am in mongering since last one year. Mostly in why spa and Ritu in Pune, Gold mall Gurgaon. I know two extremely hot indie in Lucknow. So when I started on this forum and asked for reference, I got no response from my brothers. Can someone suggest how do I get Pune indie numbers from our group. I will be obliged to get a direction. Happy mongering!

SjdrFemLover
03-25-18, 16:50

Any thoughts?The golden rule of mongering- never pay advance to anyone. And never when the amount is too high I. E 6000. Most probably when you pay them they'll just block you from everything and leave you crying with blue balls. But if you are highly desperate and don't have any other options and can afford to gamble 6000 rs then pay them and see if its your key to unlimited pussy which is although highly not recommended.

Vijay1986
03-25-18, 19:39
Activate your PM first.

Hello everyone,

Was searching for ladies in Pune for hookup. I m a virgin, & I want to loose it to a experienced lady. Can you help me out here. As I m ready there are too many scams going around so don't know who to trust. Thought you guys can help me out.

AbcCool
03-25-18, 19:41
Hello everyone,

Was searching for ladies in Pune for hookup. I m a virgin, & I want to loose it to a experienced lady. Can you help me out here. As I m ready there are too many scams going around so don't know who to trust. Thought you guys can help me out.Hey bro!,

Best part is you are agreeing that you are a virgin!

SO as per forum rules we cannot share contacts and names openly in the forum.

If you have private message facility, can ping you contacts.

BTW how old are you / Just curious!

Atrimat
03-25-18, 20:15
Hi bro!

1) There is tons of information in the pattaya and Bangkok threads in this site itself. In Thailand its more legal and there are assigned centers where we can pick girls for SEX.

ST charges start from 1500 Bhat. I had just asked about the rates, a tourist has given a detailed 2 page report in the rates.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2157871&viewfull=1#post2157871.

2) The entire country's tourism revenue and business is based on massage / sex only. WHy will they assign LE to destroy their own tourism culture?

3) Language yes it will be little bit of problem. But with tourist visiting them from US, Europe and Asia, they must have improved on language.Hi bro,

Thanks for great reply. It sounds good.

In Jan. 2018 I went for 4 days. It was not leisure trip. So I had limited time. I didn't go to Pattaya. I will PM you to stay in touch. We can discuss.

Maliagp
03-26-18, 06:23
Boss,

Your Inbox is full please clear it.

Check pm. Shared 3 sps. Bargain hard, they work in unity and very tuff to bargain.

Atrimat
03-26-18, 08:08
Hello everyone,

Was searching for ladies in Pune for hookup. I m a virgin, & I want to loose it to a experienced lady. Can you help me out here. As I m ready there are too many scams going around so don't know who to trust. Thought you guys can help me out.I suggest you to go through the forum and contact the individuals on PM. FRs will guide you the latest updates.

Khand
03-26-18, 08:13
Day time? Those stand on streets?Yes, they are in day time only.

KenTheRockstar
03-26-18, 08:33
Agreed to every single point below. Especially on the attitude part of old aunties here in Pune.

Seriously, apart from very few selected ladies, all of show the attitude of being Aishwarya and Katrina.

Mumbai and Delhi is also far better than Pune.

Hi bro!

3) Language yes it will be little bit of problem. But with tourist visiting them from US, Europe and Asia, they must have improved on language.

SmoothLover
03-26-18, 09:17
Guys,

Please take extra caution when visiting spas, Major LE Activity going on!

Why Spa & Spa behind fashion store on baner road, both closed for checking.

All the therapists are at home chilling, also be cautious while taking any thai / foreigner chick to any lodge / hotel.

Just looking out for my bros here.

Don't get caught in the act!!

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

BlackHorse79
03-26-18, 11:09
Hi fellow mongers,

I want to know any safe lodge near Bharati Vidyapeeth for at least one hour. Kindly reply ASAP.

VikasGuhes1
03-26-18, 11:45
Guys,

Be careful visiting spas with Thais.

Recently I visited my fav spa and came to know that LE's are raiding spas all over the Pune. They are sending back Thais to Thailand. Spa I visited used to have 3-4 Thais and 1-2 north Indians but the day I visited there was no Thais, after asking about it I came to know LE warned them about it so they send all Thais back home. While talking to the north Indian masseur she told me that her friend works in KP as receptionist and that also got raided 2 days back.

So for next few days tie your horse and don't visit spas ( Masturbate yourself).

Butni Da
03-26-18, 13:52
Hi Brothers,

Tried the attached bird today from Ravet area. Went for her since a year ago a fellow brother had written a good FR on her. Found myself lucky since she was available nearby my area. Negotiated and hooked up the meeting with SP near a lodge in Ravet.

Paid the guys amount and room service and proceed to the room. The girl enters and I get a shock as she looks so dusky as compared to the pics. Asked her the reason for the difference which she says it's her last year pic. Anyway went to bathroom and applied Manforce stay long. And started with foreplay. The girl was a dead fish along with her fucking nakhras of not touching her pussy nips not much pressing of boobs. Anyway I continued my way with her as much as I can. Had a pathetic BBJ and started pounding her in miss doggie wot and miss. She got abusive when I didn't came and this pissed me of. I jerked on her tits and ended the act.

Details:

Body: dusky with tattoos.

Books: smallest, her bra has a 1 inch thick cushion.

Pussy: tight but clean.

Kiss: no chance.

VFM: No.

Damage: 5 k + 100 room service.

BD.

RockeySmith
03-26-18, 17:35
Hello,

I was also in similar situations few months back, except the virginity point. Hehehe! Thanks to Tut li sir and other kind souls here who shared contacts with me. Decency is the key for reputation in this forum. I even made some nice friends through this forum.

Do purchase a subscription and PM me, will share the quin of Pune Ritu. I believe she's the best bet for you as you want an experienced inde.

Rockey.

Hello everyone,

AbcCool
03-26-18, 20:55
Hi Brothers,

Tried the attached bird today from Ravet area. Went for her since a year ago a fellow brother had written a good FR on her. Found myself lucky since she was available nearby my area. Negotiated and hooked up the meeting with SP near a lodge in Ravet.

Paid the guys amount and room service and proceed to the room. The girl enters and I get a shock as she looks so dusky as compared to the pics. Asked her the reason for the difference which she says it's her last year pic. Anyway went to bathroom and applied Manforce stay long. And started with foreplay. The girl was a dead fish along with her fucking nakhras of not touching her pussy nips not much pressing of boobs. Anyway I continued my way with her as much as I can. Had a pathetic BBJ and started pounding her in miss doggie wot and miss. She got abusive when I didn't came and this pissed me of. I jerked on her tits and ended the act.

Details:

Body: dusky with tattoos.

Books: smallest, her bra has a 1 inch thick cushion.

Pussy: tight but clean.

Kiss: no chance.

VFM: No.

Damage: 5 k + 100 room service.

BD.Thanks a lot bro for saving my day.

I go this *****'s pic one year back from SP in kalyani nagar. However I went 3 days late to the SP's place and he told that she left to her city.

I was very worried becos I somehow wanted to fuck her on seeing the pic. SP consoled me by saying, she has fought with some client during full night.

She has not good attitude, she is from bihar etc.

And then she was sent away by SP's itself. I didn't believe him, as I thought he was just convincing me, so that I take girls currently with him.

But what SP told looks like its the truth.

Mike963
03-26-18, 23:39
What is the spa address?

And the girls name please.

Went to why spa Aundh. They assigned a petite and cute Thai, was meeting first time to her as she is new there and recently joined. Regular massage started, she was doing it very passionately, and I was just trying to hold her legs though we didn't discuss for any extras. She came in front for giving back massage and I was feeling her Cups as she was completely lying on me. I touched her near thighs and ass and she was just quite. She was asking me for pressure and if I want she can give deep tissue but I said I want B2 be. She agreed, finished the remaining massage and undressed herself. I get up as she asked me to pay first, I paid her and then didn't go back to desk but hold her there itself. It was in slomo, we were caressing each other, and she was liking it too. Then we started DFK, OMG she was totally into it and it was going and going and going. I took her towards wall without removing the liplock and it was deep deep french kiss. I was playing with her body and she was with mine while our lips were completely locked. She really like DFK and we were on the same for almost 15 min. Then she asked me to go back to desk, and she came on top, started with a sensational B2B and she started DFK again as soon as she reached at top. She was completely lying on me, I locked her with my legs and a sensational DFK was going on and on. It was like almost 15 min we were in the same position. I asked her to lay down near me on table, as I thought she was little tired. She played with my hair and I with hers while lying in same position..

Appolo13
03-27-18, 01:27
Pune is full of surprises. I reported on her quite some time back.

Hi Brothers,

MadanM
03-27-18, 06:31
In my opinion Rawet SP girls are wrost in service and attitude.

BP is much better than westing your money with Rawet SP.

I would say we should bicot Rawet SP's.

Hi Brothers,

Paid the guys amount and room service and proceed to the room. The girl enters and I get a shock as she looks so dusky as compared to the pics. Asked her the reason for the difference which she says it's her last year pic. Anyway went to bathroom and applied Manforce stay long. And started with foreplay. The girl was a dead fish along with her fucking nakhras of not touching her pussy nips not much pressing of boobs. Anyway I continued my way with her as much as I can. Had a pathetic BBJ and started pounding her in miss doggie wot and miss. She got abusive when I didn't came and this pissed me of. I jerked on her tits and ended the act..

BigBanger66
03-27-18, 13:52
Hey guys,

Its my first review, in fact just got into this forum.

Anyways, I just got to visit this spa in the newly opened 'D' mall in near NIBM, the charges are very high I. E. 2 k for a regular massage. Paid it and was assigned a pretty Thai girl called 'nunna', fair short and young and very pleasant with a nice smile, entered the room and was instructed to change to disposable and then started with a nice massage. Being very new to this (as I told I m new to this) I was hesitant initially but she touching my balls and privates I gathered some confidence. And asked for extras for which she quoted 2 k HJ and 3 K for B2B nothing more than that. After a hard negotiation bought her to 2.5 K for B2B. She took off her clothes just to notice very small boobs though rest was all good. But mind me guys she was damn too active. Sucked her pink nipples for a time, while fingering her pussy due to which she got HIGHLY aroused and started biting my nipples and kissing me with light moans, she was so charged that only a missing condom stopped me and her from a nice big bang. My jonny gave up soon, after which she cleaned her got dressed and left the room and I went for a shower.

Total damage 2 K on counter + 2.5 K B2B = 4.5 k. But had a very nice time, next visit will be with a condom for sure.

Seekers
03-27-18, 14:52
Hey guys,

Just recently subscribed and looking to venture and try stuff. Insights would be much appreciated.

Vinay1972
03-27-18, 15:19
Hi friends,

I am in Pune for 2 days and looking for some action I have few numbers but they are asking like fortune and photos they send seem to be fake.

Can you please provide me with some thanks.

My PM is active.

RocketsInSingh
03-28-18, 06:44
Hi Brothers,

Paid the guys amount and room service and proceed to the room. The girl enters and I get a shock as she looks so dusky as compared to the pics. Asked her the reason for the difference which she says it's her last year pic. Anyway went to bathroom and applied Manforce stay long. And started with foreplay. The girl was a dead fish along with her fucking nakhras of not touching her pussy nips not much pressing of boobs. Anyway I continued my way with her as much as I can. Had a pathetic BBJ and started pounding her in miss doggie wot and miss. She got abusive when I didn't came and this pissed me of. I jerked on her tits and ended the act..Thanks for your review. Saved my time and money. Her pic was shared by couple of SPs.

AbhiPatil
03-28-18, 08:03
Go through the forum as much as you can.

Take and give help.

Never ever pay in advance to any SP / Indie.

Post your experience.

Hey guys,

Just recently subscribed and looking to venture and try stuff. Insights would be much appreciated.

Seekers
03-28-18, 08:52
Anyone aware or have experience in dealing with this SP number ending 512? He has shared some pictures, but just feel it's better to get a second opinion.

ShaanPune
03-28-18, 18:21
Hi friends,

Was active in Pune till 2016 and had lot of experience. Came back Pune again and try to explore the market and realized that all my contacts are expired now. Decided to start from scratch and called one random number to SP. Got a shock of my life when he said 20 K for 2 shots in 2 hrs. He said what is your budget for 2 shots and when I said that 10 K he immediately cut the call. What is the current price for 2 shots in Pune? Would some currently active members throw some light. I tried to reach out to few seniors for reference but it seems they were busy so currently unaware to quality, rates. Please advice.

Seekers
03-28-18, 18:25
I feel this forum has made Ritu Soo famous. Booked my time with her as well. Nothing more to describe as other forums are self explanatory with all facts and details. However would just like to add, though she is good with BJ and GFE I would suggest her as last resort. There are other birds out there. Let's make some other bird famous.

P.S: she knows about this forum and kept asking me if she has become a forum sensation; Told her no, as didn't want her to hike prices.

ArvindSwamy
03-28-18, 19:55
Guys,

Be careful visiting spas with Thais.

Recently I visited my fav spa and came to know that LE's are raiding spas all over the Pune. They are sending back Thais to Thailand. Spa I visited used to have 3-4 Thais and 1-2 north Indians but the day I visited there was no Thais, after asking about it I came to know LE warned them about it so they send all Thais back home. While talking to the north Indian masseur she told me that her friend works in KP as receptionist and that also got raided 2 days back.

So for next few days tie your horse and don't visit spas ( Masturbate yourself).Thanks for the info Bru. I was about to try a spa which is close by.

Vijay1986
03-28-18, 21:19
It depends on the girl completely. But I think 5 to 6 k is reasonable amount to pay.

Hi friends,

Was active in Pune till 2016 and had lot of experience. Came back Pune again and try to explore the market and realized that all my contacts are expired now. Decided to start from scratch and called one random number to SP. Got a shock of my life when he said 20 K for 2 shots in 2 hrs. He said what is your budget for 2 shots and when I said that 10 K he immediately cut the call. What is the current price for 2 shots in Pune? Would some currently active members throw some light. I tried to reach out to few seniors for reference but it seems they were busy so currently unaware to quality, rates. Please advice.

Harsh10
03-29-18, 00:32
Yes Bro,

Thailand is the mongers paradise. Had visited in Dec 17 and.

Was there for 14'days. Bangkok 1 day, Pattaya 4 nights, koh samui 5 nights and koh phangan 4 nightsv (for famous full moon party). This was my second trip to Thailand. When it comes to mongering then Thailand is the safest place for the same on the earth. Will request you to book Air tickets and Hotel from Goibibo or MakeMyTrip. This will be more cheaper that what amount you have mentioned in your report. Do not include all meals in your package. We are not used to Thai food. There are almost 300 Indian restaurants available in Pattaya. If you are planning to visit Thailand in May then I am ready to join. We can always meet an before we plan? I have stopped mongering in India. Instead save money and you can make 2 to 3 small visits in a year to Thailand.

Hi all,

Package include 2 way flight tickets, 3 star hotel tay, airport to hotel to airport transfer, breakfast all days, lunch on one of the days and coral island sightseeing.

Its a 4 day package I think. It costs 56000 for 2 persons including GST. This comes around 28000 per person.

This looks like a good deal to me. So this package is for 2 persons / even no of people. For a single person, it costs higher at 38 k. So better to go as 2/4/6

its difficult to convince friends in immediate circle with many people getting married and having other priorities in life. Why not we, who are having similar interests!, get together and go to Thailand?
We just have to spend for lunch / dinner and sexy thai girls. So anyone willing to join me guys??.

Rahul7841
03-29-18, 02:10
I seen her ad in Loc. And she is back. But this time with agent ending with 770. Anybody tried her?

Aabhi33
03-29-18, 04:52
Hello all,

Can anyone share any good PCMC Indie contact.

Don't have any special contact to share as everyone knows currently available birds.

Thanks in advance.

Admckan
03-29-18, 06:51
Hi,

I am in Pune for couple days and looking for fun. Am a first timer so want to have a really good experience and nervous a bit. Money is not the criteria for me as of now looking for quality and the best first time experience.

Need help from seniors and champs. Please provide some good contact. I promise to pay back the favor. Tried few numbers from locanto but not sure seem shady most of it.

Please help. Heard a lot about Ritu. How is she for a first timer? If yes please share her contact.

Hi friends,

I am in Pune for 2 days and looking for some action I have few numbers but they are asking like fortune and photos they send seem to be fake.

Can you please provide me with some thanks.

My PM is active.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Vinay1972
03-29-18, 07:12
I feel this forum has made Ritu Soo famous. Booked my time with her as well. Nothing more to describe as other forums are self explanatory with all facts and details. However would just like to add, though she is good with BJ and GFE I would suggest her as last resort. There are other birds out there. Let's make some other bird famous.

P.S: she knows about this forum and kept asking me if she has become a forum sensation; Told her no, as didn't want her to hike prices.I want to know any more birds who are good in GFE.

Can PM me its active.

Thanks.

HornDogPuneKar
03-29-18, 08:22
Visited the famous O spa, Lane 7 for the second time. This time got Yin. She looked pretty, and I was very turned on but noticed that she has braces. Knew instantly that DFK and BJ were not going to be offered. So, thought of just getting a massage but stupid Johny was not listening. The massage was pretty decent, and the usual touching and prodding was going on. Then came the question. Bargained hard for 2.5 B2B, but honestly, it was not even worth 2 K. Yin was sweet but kinda greedy. The body was nice but the previous girl I had, had a much better body (average face though). I should have gone for her as she gave an amazing BJ.

Anyway, but I would like to tell you'll to stay away from Thai Spas for a while. There are raids ongoing as it is the financial year end (that's what the spa owner told me). So, better calm junior down for some time. Any case, summer is a bad time, so might as well save up money for some good times later on.

Till then, anyone interested in contact exchange of MILFs, Aunties and BBWs (I have a fetish for them) can PM with the digits with correct references. I'll conjure up a few for you. Newbies don't bother asking for free ones, as there are ample posts up here on how you can go about in becoming a successful monger. People exchanging 3-4 old contacts can also stay away, as I won't exchange unless the contact is working (got quite a few of those last time around).

Stay safe!

Happy Humping!

RandySavage
03-29-18, 08:33
Got chance to taste this chick from my trusted SP staple who operates from Mundhwa. Very raw and an absolute tigress in bed. She is studying and in this line very recently hence eager to please her first set of customers like me. Not in Pune for long though. Coming to service s, all except A levels. Open to try almost everything and works hard like an obedient student giving her exams. I will share the SP number or the birds direct number which I was able to garner after tipping her post out one hour long sexperience. I have a Condition. Will share only in return of a classy MILF or young Indies nothmkre than 25 years. Not bargaining but I believe that nothing comes for free. And please do not Give me the regular shitty lost pussies discussed here.

Savage.

Vijay1986
03-29-18, 18:02
You need to buys subscription once done we can share you Ritu number.

Hi,

I am in Pune for couple days and looking for fun. Am a first timer so want to have a really good experience and nervous a bit. Money is not the criteria for me as of now looking for quality and the best first time experience.

Need help from seniors and champs. Please provide some good contact. I promise to pay back the favor. Tried few numbers from locanto but not sure seem shady most of it.

Please help. Heard a lot about Ritu. How is she for a first timer? If yes please share her contact.

RohanM
03-29-18, 19:54
Don't think people who stand on these places care for LE, what max can LE do to people who are street pickup. Didn't heard anything about LE in this sector but seems like LE is again busy with Spa. March ending targets.Today also no bird.

Ashu85
03-30-18, 09:11
Hi guys,

Got locanto contact payal no. Ending with 974. Anyone knows this girl or availed her service. Please share the details. Looks good when I chatted with her on whatsapp. Asking 3 k for 2 HR and 10 k for night. Please share feedback.Did you meet up with her? If yes can you please post FR here.

MRicky
03-30-18, 10:54
Hi guys,

Had a amazing GFE experience with girl provided by my trusted SP who operates from VimNgr. Below is FR from a couple weeks ago.

So, jonny was restless and in demand of some action. Called my trusted SP and got the pics for 2 new girls, selected one for LT at my place.

Girl arrived at my place at 9 pm as asked, was well dressed in a jeans and top and was quite an eye turner. Paid the taxi fair.

Chatted for a bit over a drink then started the kissing and moved on to DFK with my hands roaming all around on her body. For my surprise I noticed that she had a very nice ass which somehow I failed to notice before.

She moved down and unzipped my pant and pulled it down. Then started a bliss of BBJ which was slurpy with best use of tongue and teeth. The vacuum she created was too good to handle and I came all over her face. She was ready for CIM though.

I had a couple more drinks and started with the main stuff, she was high by now and became more bold and demanding. The kisses turned into some sort of tongue wrestling and lip bitting while we were undressing each other. After we both were in our birthday suit, I picked her up and moved into the bedroom where kissing continued for few more minutes while I kept squeezing her perky boobs and ass and she kept stroking me. Then threw her on the bed and started with doggie and I wanted a good view of her ass. She was tight and wet, her moaning was loud and I was fearing my neighbours might hear. Changed to WOT kept going for some time then came in missionary.

Had dinner and then one more round which finished in spooning, slept cuddeling her petite body.

Woke up at 7 to she stroking me gently, had an early morning session with WOT and finished with doggie. Had another BBJ in shower then booked a cab for het to go back.

Damage: 12 k.

WIR: Atleast one more time.

Taxi Fare: 500, to and fro.

Food: 1 k.

Cannot share contact as I don't have PM enabled.

Tut Li
03-30-18, 13:09
Boss,

Your Inbox is full please clear it.Sorry man. Will clear my mailbox in weekend. I was away for last 2 months.

GeorgeHunter
03-30-18, 20:47
Can you please share SP's contact with me?

Hi guys,

Had a amazing GFE experience with girl provided by my trusted SP who operates from VimNgr. Below is FR from a couple weeks ago.

So, jonny was restless and in demand of some action. Called my trusted SP and got the pics for 2 new girls, selected one for LT at my place.

Girl arrived at my place at 9 pm as asked, was well dressed in a jeans and top and was quite an eye turner. Paid the taxi fair.

Chatted for a bit over a drink then started the kissing and moved on to DFK with my hands roaming all around on her body. For my surprise I noticed that she had a very nice ass which somehow I failed to notice before.

She moved down and unzipped my pant and pulled it down. Then started a bliss of BBJ which was slurpy with best use of tongue and teeth. The vacuum she created was too good to handle and I came all over her face. She was ready for CIM though..

Atrimat
03-31-18, 06:12
The article in today's Pune Mirror says LE has been tracking the rackets (SP) especially high profile one's and 5-stars for over a year now!. Take care.

Pune cops book 24 sex traffickers under MCOCA - https://punemirror.indiatimes.com/pune/cover-story/pune-cops-book-24-sex-traffickers-under-mcoca/articleshow/63550473.cms.

LoveMongers
03-31-18, 09:25
Hi RockeySmith,

Seems your inbox is full please clear it.

Hello,

I was also in similar situations few months back, except the virginity point. Hehehe! Thanks to Tut li sir and other kind souls here who shared contacts with me. Decency is the key for reputation in this forum. I even made some nice friends through this forum.

Do purchase a subscription and PM me, will share the quin of Pune Ritu. I believe she's the best bet for you as you want an experienced inde.

Rockey.

LearnLot
03-31-18, 10:18
Any Kind soul can share some indie contacts in or near Baner area. Will reciprocate with a couple of indie contacts (which most of you might already have) that I have.

SiliconFargo
03-31-18, 14:55
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum. This place is a goldmine for beginners such as me. I am completely new to this scene, and currently have no contacts as I was really shit scared about how this works, but going through the forums, I saw a couple of senior members willingness in helping out new members to get a start. I'd be really grateful if you guys could share a contact of an independent HW (my thing is mature women, Age is not an issue, I think wine and women in the same style.

Looking forward for a few (actually one would be great) contacts of Independent MILFs.

Thanks once again and Long Live this great place.

SiliconFargo
03-31-18, 15:45
I'd be really grateful if you could please share the contact number. I am very new to the mongering scene, and therefore have absolutely no contacts.

Not sure her popular name on this forum, however, thanks to a Sr who helped me this reference. Had her a fortnight ago. In PCMC area in a hotel suggested by her. She is ready to come to other places. Good attitude, Marathi MILF lady. She is famous for BJ and CIM I was told. She is I her late 40's. Good physic, dark skin, smart, no belly, firm boobs, good attitude. A bit of foreplay. She is expert. DFK as well (she is healthy and said she takes good care of her mouth). Then she asked me my choice. I opted for BJ & CIM. Good massage for balls, she took fullness in mouth and gave a terrific BJ. I controlled to a great extend. Again she did a bit of foreplay before moving down again. This time I released CIM. Fantastic experience. She went and cleaned self. She is talkative and is family lady. She is elder, worked or works some where and this must be respected..

RockeySmith
03-31-18, 18:23
Inbox cleared.

Rockey.

Hi RockeySmith,

Seems your inbox is full please clear it.

RandyCocky
04-01-18, 07:02
Hi bretheren,

Recently moved to Pune and have actively mongered in both domestic and international cities. Heard a lot about Ritu and request you to share her contact. I can help you out with chicks from Hyderabad and Bangalore in India and having lived in Barcelona for an year, can help you out with those chicks if you need.

FunnyLoverBoy
04-01-18, 09:15
I already posted on Delhi forum and want to know if any one my friend has a good contact in Delhi please share to me Gurgaon also can work for me.

SiliconFargo
04-01-18, 10:15
Hey all,

Its my first time, I have initiated chat with a lady and am skeptical about calling her home. She mentioned she is an independent. I know her identity well enough. What you guys think about this?

MyDream8
04-01-18, 10:45
I have been observing for many months that there are some ladies standing near Hyundai showroom (whose branch is also there in Wakad) near famous bridge while going to Katraj. Earlier used to be 1 or 2 ladies typical black MILFs in their 40's. Now a days, no of ladies have increased, younger age and quality of looks have also improved. Has anybody tried these ladies?

Similarly some ladies are standing in front suzuki showroom but on opposite direction of highway. You can see them while coming from Katraj towards Vadgaon after Dmart.

I think both these pick up ladies belong to same group. Has anybody tried these ladies?

I am afraid to talk to these ladies as it is very near to my home and does not want to spoil things.

Vikkam
04-01-18, 14:21
Hi,

Is this SP reliable? Got details on locanto number ending with xxxx779.

ShaanPune
04-01-18, 14:56
As I shared that I came back to city after a gap of couple of years. Reached to few Seniors for help but somehow it didn't materialized. On weekends had some time so explored locanto and called few SPs but to my surprised none of them is available in east Pune. Most of then said either they are in Ravet or Wakad. Got connected with one guy finally but he also behaved in strange fashion. Initially he said one chick available for out call and shared her pic. I said will pick her up in some public place but he keep on insisting that I need to tell him the full address where I am staying so that she can directly reach out to me. I was not in the favor of doing so. But he was so adamant for this condition. He shared her number as well which trucaller shows as Tejaswi.

But I was firm on my point that I will not share my coordinate until I meet her in Public place and eventually that proved to be deal breaker. Anyone experienced such situation or I was too cautious. Please advise.

Kala Baby
04-02-18, 06:54
Hi friends,

Got details of the 3 birds from loc. Anyone knows about them?

Cheers.

AbcCool
04-02-18, 08:17
Yes bro, I got the location where you are saying.

But MILF and 40's type, that too standing on highway will ofcourse be of bad quality / attitude.

I would avoid such types. If you go more front on the highway towards Mumbai direction, near famous resort, SP's operate.

But those girls are pathetic in quality / attitude. SP's share heavily photoshopped images of them. Its 6 k for 2 shots when I last heard several months back.

They give your 1st shot, then 2nd shot they try to make you start in net 5 minutes Are we machine / human!

I have been observing for many months that there are some ladies standing near Hyundai showroom (whose branch is also there in Wakad) near famous bridge while going to Katraj. Earlier used to be 1 or 2 ladies typical black MILFs in their 40's. Now a days, no of ladies have increased, younger age and quality of looks have also improved. Has anybody tried these ladies?

Similarly some ladies are standing in front suzuki showroom but on opposite direction of highway. You can see them while coming from Katraj towards Vadgaon after Dmart.

I think both these pick up ladies belong to same group. Has anybody tried these ladies?

I am afraid to talk to these ladies as it is very near to my home and does not want to spoil things.

Mehant
04-02-18, 08:33
Hi folks,

Is Neha in Sangvi area active or she changed her number earlier no ending with 974. Seems inactive since long.

AbcCool
04-02-18, 15:19
Hi all,

We just have to spend for lunch / dinner and sexy thai girls. So anyone willing to join me guys??Hi guys,

ANyone else interested in Thai trip? Please PM me or reply here, so that we can exchange number and discuss on the plan.

Already at Harsh10 and at Coolguy86 are in and we 3 are discussing.

Vinay1972
04-02-18, 16:00
I already posted on Delhi forum and want to know if any one my friend has a good contact in Delhi please share to me Gurgaon also can work for me.I have few no. I shall pass if you have message active.

LewisCarrol
04-02-18, 16:43
Aurangabad report posting in Pune Forum, in case it helps fellow mongers.

Thanks RocketsInSingh bro for sharing leads. Went to the spa in one of the oldest hotels here. There are 4 female masseurs, took Shweta (her work name for sure, reasons below). Their manager was very pretty (a bit older maybe, but looked like girl next door, and very beautiful) will ask her if I visit again.

Massage started, within 2 minutes she herself asked if she can take the dispo off (LOL). Said yes, chit chat and asked what's on offer. She said only happy ending and TL. Said no to B2 B, BBBJ and FS. Quoted 2 k.

I went ahead with aromatherapy massage; was super awesome, strong hands, and well trained. Still feeling relaxed. Was chatting with her all this time, was fun to talk to in general (everybody has a story). Overall bathroom hygiene is also good and it has a separate steam room, so you can make a visit just for massage itself. Also, good bum massage.

After 20-30 minutes asked her for extras, and she went TL. Wow. One of the best bodies I have seen, no extra fat, firm tits. Her face has a few marks, but body surely compensates for that. Once it came to services, nothing was off limits sucked her tits to my heart's content, kissing on lips, cheeks, neck, ear, breast etc. Even hugged her tight and close to my chest while kissing, while she was up on job. She was putting her thumb in backdoor, prostate and was playing with balls. Released in 10 minutes. Went back to massage. I was trying to put her into BBBJ / B2 B but she declined, being a fun sport during the time (ie not spoiling the mood in the act). She said she'll do B2 b next time for sure, but need to take non-oil massage for that.

One interesting point she changed her name and quoted a different religion to me, probably thinking that I may not take extras otherwise (not that I would've cared). I got to know because a) she asked explicitly if you belong to a particular religion b) whenever she was surprised, she used to call-out God of her own religion, which was different from what she had told me. I wonder if mongers care for religion of service providers? <insert smiling smiley here .

Damage 2. 5 k at counter for 1 hour (this is one of the safe havens after the recent raids, therefore the counter charge, they sell themselves as a professional spa); 1 k to therapist after negotiation.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

LewisCarrol
04-02-18, 16:46
Aurangabad report – posting in Pune Forum, in case it helps fellow mongers.

Thanks RocketsInSingh bro for sharing leads. Both the SPs didn't respond well, so tried my luck with the spas despite recent raids. Went to ETS, one of the most prominent spas in town.

Let me start with this: Do not go there if you are looking for any extras. The therapists come with a mask and will do everything to make the massage professional. I needed a good massage after 3 days of walking / travelling in the hot sun, so took my chances. Went for Thai massage, the clothes were left. I wore the bottom payjama but skipped the shirt. When the therapist came in, first question – "Why didn't you wear this?" I said I'm not sure of hygiene and usually don't wear this. She didn't utter a single word, picked up the shirt and put it in my hands – "Please wear this". Based on recent report and this action, I understood there is no chance and prayed for a good massage at least. Which it was – overall pretty good massage, and very professional, e. G. , even if my shirt will go up during stretching showing by stomach, she will pull it back and pat it one two times so that it stays there. LOL.

Coming to massage – good stretches, I have taken genuine Thai massages in Thailand and I must say this was at par. She also used some hair tonic on my forehead, eyes and hair in the end, which was very very relaxing. The shower etc. Are clean.

There are 5-6 therapists (saw them while waiting), all NE. Two of them were very pretty and cute – I wish this place offered extras.

Damages – 1. 9 k counter; no tips.

Safe Mongering,

LC.

MeatHyd101
04-02-18, 18:59
Folks.

Seems that the bookstore spa is up again but all thais have been replaced by local staff.

Any reports on extras on offer by the local gals? Did anyone visit there?

Atrimat
04-02-18, 19:31
Hey all,

Its my first time, I have initiated chat with a lady and am skeptical about calling her home. She mentioned she is an independent. I know her identity well enough. What you guys think about this?If you know the lady so well and if it is safe for you to take her home. Why not? It is up to you brother.

Vikkam
04-03-18, 02:02
Hi,

Which side of the road? The G Hyundai side or opposite. Daily route of mine not seen any action on this stretch!

Yes bro, I got the location where you are saying.

But MILF and 40's type, that too standing on highway will ofcourse be of bad quality / attitude.

I would avoid such types. If you go more front on the highway towards Mumbai direction, near famous resort, SP's operate.

But those girls are pathetic in quality / attitude. SP's share heavily photoshopped images of them. Its 6 k for 2 shots when I last heard several months back.

They give your 1st shot, then 2nd shot they try to make you start in net 5 minutes Are we machine / human!

Vikkam
04-03-18, 02:04
Hi,

Which side of the road? The G Hyundai side or opposite. Daily route of mine not seen any action on this stretch here!

Tyler Durden15
04-03-18, 04:39
Hey guys,

Have known this classy MILF who is quite famous in Mumbai forum for sometime. She is pretty good in the sack and great to hang out with too. She is willing to come to Pune provided there are at least 2-3 guys ready to meet. Let me know if anyone is interested. No backing out at the last minute please.

Tyler Durden15
04-03-18, 07:39
Hey guys,

Have known this classy MILF who is quite famous in Mumbai forum for sometime. She is pretty good in the sack and great to hang out with too. She is willing to come to Pune provided there are at least 2-3 guys ready to meet. Let me know if anyone is interested. No backing out at the last minute please.Her quote is 10 k for ST inclusive of place (no bargaining allowed). For LT you need to discuss with her.

GeorgeHunter
04-03-18, 08:51
Hey guys,

Can someone help me with reliable SP? I am into last part of my days in Pune still no good options.

SiliconFargo
04-03-18, 09:09
Hi guys,

ANyone else interested in Thai trip? Please PM me or reply here, so that we can exchange number and discuss on the plan.

Already at Harsh10 and at Coolguy86 are in and we 3 are discussing.Hi,

Sounds awesome. Can you guys let me know when the trip is being arranged. I can't make it in the next few months.

TittyBoy
04-03-18, 10:33
Yes made a visit there. All locals. Extras on offer but not worth it.

Just can match the Thais.

TB.

Folks.

Seems that the bookstore spa is up again but all thais have been replaced by local staff.

TittyBoy
04-03-18, 10:38
I am very much interested. Please pm the details bro.

TB.

Hey guys,

Have known this classy MILF who is quite famous in Mumbai forum for sometime. She is pretty good in the sack and great to hang out with too. She is willing to come to Pune provided there are at least 2-3 guys ready to meet. Let me know if anyone is interested. No backing out at the last minute please.

Xtasy961
04-03-18, 11:19
Hi,

Would be interested, please send me a PM with details.

Hey guys,

AkashMal
04-03-18, 13:06
Went there yesterday as I have membership but not used for more than 6 months now and what I saw was frustrating. The spa was flooded with customers like I am in some market. I took an appointment in morning but still they asked me to wait for 30 min and there was no place to sit. Cancelled my appointment and left. And no extras from local therapist as long as I know as my friend tried two sessions.

HTH.

Folks.

SiliconFargo
04-03-18, 14:15
Has anyone tried her yet? Got her number from LOC. Number ending 223 , Name pinki.

I spoke to her 3 weeks back.

Attaching a few pics.

AbcCool
04-03-18, 14:38
Hey guys,

Have known this classy MILF who is quite famous in Mumbai forum for sometime. She is pretty good in the sack and great to hang out with too. She is willing to come to Pune provided there are at least 2-3 guys ready to meet. Let me know if anyone is interested. No backing out at the last minute please.Can tell if any photos of her are provided. Either in forum or as PM.

Tyler Durden15
04-03-18, 18:32
Can tell if any photos of her are provided. Either in forum or as PM.Please clear your inbox. Will send the deets.

Tyler Durden15
04-03-18, 18:54
Hey guys,

Just an FYI. Her charges of 10 k for ST is non negotiable. You can read her reviews on Mumbai forum. If interested to meet her in Pune PM me.

MyDream8
04-03-18, 19:03
G Hyundai side. Typically they wear sari and scarf. But don't dare to ask any lady on the road. You have to judge whether she is SW or not.

Today I heard that somebody asked local lady not SW who was just crossing by that area. She complained to the police and people from near by are complained to police about these SW. Lot of chaos.

So be safe.

Hi,

Which side of the road? The G Hyundai side or opposite. Daily route of mine not seen any action on this stretch here!

Sun009
04-03-18, 19:24
Hey,

I'm new to this forum. I understand the need for secrecy here and I just stumbled upon this forum by complete accident. I live in Pune, and based on the 1000 pages long forum thread, it seems quite a lot of people are getting a lot of action in this city LOL. I'd really like to know, how to get started?

PaulEx
04-03-18, 19:53
Hi guys,

I went to the Book store spa too on the last weekend, too much waiting was there, I had my appointment at 02:00 pm, and they asked me to wait till 03:00 pm, plus all locals, ended up canceling the appointment, not sure about the extras.

Folks.

DynoRulez
04-03-18, 21:12
Hey AbCool,

Your PM is full. Probably you are getting too many yeas anyway consider me in but it depends on the rates the dates and her pics. You can PM me with the details.

Can tell if any photos of her are provided. Either in forum or as PM.

DynoRulez
04-03-18, 21:42
LE is active SPs are aware. Its a tough time for mongers. Remember thailand is just 30 k away.

Hi folks,

DynoRulez
04-03-18, 21:50
Never pay an Afro more than 3 k. 3 k 1 shot 5 k for 2. That's it. Nego and nego but never pay what they demand.

Hey guys,

Anyone had luck?

DynoRulez
04-03-18, 22:03
Mate,

It may be good for the forum if you can write a post on things to do in BP for us lesser mongers. BP though sounds and feels attractive and compelling there is always that bit of uncertainty attached to it.

I think BP is best. If you search you can find good girls. Girls are hygiene but not place. That is the problem.

DynoRulez
04-03-18, 22:13
Dude,

Never pay the Afro more than 3 k. You can always bargain and get them to your price. I'm seeing several people talk of Afros and am telling everyone don't pay more don't change the market dynamics. We don't want another Pallavi in Pune.

Hopefully Afros will help Ritu change her tactics of looting. I remember 6 k for 2 shots and now she's got he audacity to ask for 10 k. These things I knew reduced with age.

Found another one with digits ending 886. Any idea anyone? Says 5 k 1 HR 1 shit.

Vikkam
04-04-18, 02:59
Absolutely! This Afro is behind me for 8 k 2 pops 3 hours digits ending with xxxxx984 but I have refused for long now and told no,no & no.

I am bargaining for 2 k 2 pops 3 hrs.

Dude,
her
Never pay the Afro more than 3 k. You can always bargain and get them to your price. I'm seeing several people talk of Afros and am telling everyone don't pay more don't change the market dynamics. We don't want another Pallavi in Pune.

Hopefully Afros will help Ritu change her tactics of looting. I remember 6 k for 2 shots and now she's got he audacity to ask for 10 k. These things I knew reduced with age.

CoolDude0715
04-04-18, 05:59
Hello,

Can someone please help me with MILF / HW contact in Sandgvi / Pimle Saudagar area?

Will surely reciprocate in future.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mudassar.

DynoRulez
04-04-18, 11:05
Find some interesting post send the author a PM if lucky he may help. But it always depends on what you bring to the table. Also whenever you do a deed spa or indi or SP whatever write a review help your brothers.

Remember together we can rock.

Most of all read the damn forum!

Hey,

I'm new to this forum. I understand the need for secrecy here and I just stumbled upon this forum by complete accident. I live in Pune, and based on the 1000 pages long forum thread, it seems quite a lot of people are getting a lot of action in this city LOL. I'd really like to know, how to get started?

SmoothLover
04-04-18, 11:08
Guys,

The Thais are expected after another week, not before.

Try post 10th.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hi guys,

I went to the Book store spa too on the last weekend, too much waiting was there, I had my appointment at 02:00 pm, and they asked me to wait till 03:00 pm, plus all locals, ended up canceling the appointment, not sure about the extras.

Bond Bond
04-04-18, 13:25
Just sent you PM. Hope it helps.

Hello all,

Can anyone share any good PCMC Indie contact.

Don't have any special contact to share as everyone knows currently available birds.

Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
04-04-18, 13:28
Hey, seems you had VFM. Its hard to find horny chick really interested to cooperate LT at the price you paid. Many will quote 20+.

Do enable PM bro so you can exchange contacts and keep enjoying.

Hi guys,

She moved down and unzipped my pant and pulled it down. Then started a bliss of BBJ which was slurpy with best use of tongue and teeth. The vacuum she created was too good to handle and I came all over her face. She was ready for CIM though.

I had a couple more drinks and started with the main stuff, she was high by now and became more bold and demanding. The kisses turned into some sort of tongue wrestling and lip bitting while we were undressing each other. After we both were in our birthday suit, I picked her up and moved into the bedroom where kissing continued for few more minutes while I kept squeezing her perky boobs and ass and she kept stroking me. Then threw her on the bed and started with doggie and I wanted a good view of her ass. She was tight and wet, her moaning was loud and I was fearing my neighbours might hear. Changed to WOT kept going for some time then came in missionary.

Had dinner and then one more round which finished in spooning, slept cuddeling her petite body.

Woke up at 7 to she stroking me gently, had an early morning session with WOT and finished with doggie. Had another BBJ in shower then booked a cab for het to go back.

Damage: 12 k.

WIR: Atleast one more time.

Taxi Fare: 500, to and fro.

Food: 1 k.

Cannot share contact as I don't have PM enabled.

Bond Bond
04-04-18, 13:43
Yes, rates are high and the city is getting DRY. We have one girl and she becomes a star as everyone is chasing her and she increases her demands. Thats the law of demand and supply too. LOL.

I have sent you a PM with some info. Hope it helps.

Hi friends,

Bond Bond
04-04-18, 13:58
Yes, a friend contacted her and she called him to Symb college area. Then she didn't answer the phone. Am not sure if she is genuine. Pictures he received seemed photo-shopped. Plus rate is non negotiable. Hahaha. If you do meet her do post your experience.

Bond Bond
04-04-18, 14:04
Whats her name. Any hints would be appreciated.

Went to why spa Aundh. They assigned a petite and cute Thai, was meeting first time to her as she is new there and recently joined. Regular massage started, she was doing it very passionately, and I was just trying to hold her legs though we didn't discuss for any extras. She came in front for giving back massage and I was feeling her Cups as she was completely lying on me. I touched her near thighs and ass and she was just quite. She was asking me for pressure and if I want she can give deep tissue but I said I want B2 be. She agreed, finished the remaining massage and undressed herself. I get up as she asked me to pay first,

coupons today due to some technical issues but gave good a discount on their normal counter charges.

3 K to cute lady.

RBotas
04-04-18, 15:08
Yes, a friend contacted her and she called him to Symb college area. Then she didn't answer the phone. Am not sure if she is genuine. Pictures he received seemed photo-shopped. Plus rate is non negotiable. Hahaha. If you do meet her do post your experience.I need a number of VM and KP my budget is around 4 to 5 k it should be safe please. PM number to me, thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Bond Bond
04-04-18, 17:46
Bro, I think we should do this not only for Afros but for everybody. The moment a girls number is exchanged we start flocking them and they increase the prices. We and nobody else is to be blamed for it. Lets all keep prices in check pocket friendly. Just my thoughts.

Dude,

VJKrishna2008
04-05-18, 08:12
K aj ol. I came across her in Tinder. Claims to be a beautician working freelance and in film industry. Just checking.
Planning a meet at Esquare University road.

Rocky Rock
04-05-18, 11:39
Hi folks,

A week old FR of my visit to Gurgaon.

Was visiting Gurgaon for a couple of days. Had some to spare so thought of tasting much talked about Priya. Thanks to Delhi forum guys for much needed help.

She is a decent girl with pretty face and great body. Looks much younger than her age. Operates out of a hotel near MG Road which is quite easy to locate. Fixed up a meeting and went to meet her.

Had a good time with her. Tries to please you. Here's the score card.

DFK 5 (reluctant).

GFE 6.

Pussy 9 (tight, clean and non-smelly).

Boobs 6 (little small for my taste).

BBJ 7 (vigorous, had to tell her to slow down. But had better).

VFM 8.

WIR not sure.

Damage 4 k ST.

Cheerz,

Rocky.

P.S.: In case of any punekar visiting that side can ask me for details.

Rocky Rock
04-05-18, 11:50
Hi folks,

Visiting Chennai for an official work for a couple of days this weekend. Will appreciate in case any brother can help with some decent indes in Chennai who can come to hotel room for ST.

Thanks and Cheerz!

Rocky.

BigBanger66
04-05-18, 15:54
Hey buds,

Came across this lady will searching new birds on net. Told her name as Megha. She claims to be indi. Please revert if some one has any experience about her.

Harsh10
04-05-18, 18:03
Hey AB bro. Please clear your inbox. M unable to send you PM.

Hi guys,

Already at Harsh10 and at Coolguy86 are in and we 3 are discussing..

AbcCool
04-05-18, 20:26
Hey AB bro. Please clear your inbox. M unable to send you PM.

.Hey bro, inbox clean only. Cleared again. NOw check!

Vikkam
04-06-18, 01:26
Anyone tried this babe [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] number ending with xxxxxx283.

She's awesome! Damage 6 k for 2 hrs Vim*and*a nagar.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Siidharth
04-06-18, 05:10
Mate, BP though sounds and feels attractive and compelling there is always that bit of uncertainty attached to it.Hi buddy,

BP is indeed attractive and pretty decent in this Pune market where we are real short on options because of the sky rocketing prices. Just few things need to be followed and you will be doing perfectly fine. Don't select girls on the road, enter any of the big buildings and its pretty safe in there. And visit the place before 10.30 PM so you don't have any issues with the L. E. There are 1000's of girls to choose from. About service. Its pretty mechanical most of the times, unless you are a regular but that's okay at the price you pay, besides lotsa real beautiful girls in there. Have fun buddy, happy mongering.

Bulldozer789
04-06-18, 06:42
Friends,

I will be in Panvel, Ulwe, Nerul area for a couple of days. Can anybody please suggest an indie with place. I prefer hygienic, VFM and good service. Good body is always a bonus.

I was in Mumbai whole week and had Fiza before Coke and Pizza and posted FR in Mumbai forum. Now I want to complete the travel with a good note. Please PM me any good contact if you have. Thanks in advance.

Share and care.

Enjoy.

Mayhem096
04-06-18, 10:16
Hey,

Can anyone give any info or details to this bird here. Haven't yet spoken to her apparently her WA is off and haven't yet spoken to her. Guess she is a LOC chick. Not sure.

KenTheRockstar
04-06-18, 10:33
If I'm not wrong she claims to be a school teacher was working with SP Rahul in Hp'sar and swargate areas.

I've had a session with her long long back. She was really nice and cooperative then. Nice round boobs and ass.

I haven't posted FR on that but have referred her in this report.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1693416#post1693416.

Hey buds,

Came across this lady will searching new birds on net. Told her name as Megha. She claims to be indi. Please revert if some one has any experience about her.

Rick5641
04-06-18, 15:11
Hi all,

There are many Indies who became famous in forum and received ample of clients with help of us. But later they increased their rates like anything, Big example of it was Pallavi. We all decided to bring her down, and it happened I feel as she is less talked lady in forum.

Similar to her, Ritu also asking too much these days, today I contacted her and she was asking for 8 k for 2 pops. Thats too much than we have paid to her when she was not so famous in forum.

So guys please unite and lets teach lesson to ritu as well like we did it with Pallavi.

Regards,

Rick.

Vijay1986
04-06-18, 17:51
Hi all,

I am in touch with one of the Thai girl and wanted to do outcall.

I am new to Pune and wanted to know which hotel would be best to visit. For sure the receptionist will have an impression that I. Habe check in the hotel for sex. My budget is below 4 k.

Please suggest. You may also ping me.

MRicky
04-06-18, 20:28
Can you please share SP's contact with me?Sorry bro, I don't have my PM enabled to share the contact.

MrWilder21
04-07-18, 03:49
Anyone tried this babe? Number ending 974.

Claims to be indie. In shivjngr.

Services offered: BJ, anal, oral. 4 K 2 HR.

Asking for advance.

MrWilder21
04-07-18, 04:31
Hello guys,

Just while browsing through the forum, I came across abbreviations SEA, SA and CIS. Someone please elaborate on these terms for this naive reader.

Cheers!

ZoozooLove
04-07-18, 08:28
Hey guys,

I am visiting Pune later this month.

And will have some free time as well, planning to explore some options. Can anyone share some indies / SPs. I can help out with contacts in Bangalore in return.

Ashu85
04-07-18, 19:40
Anyone tried this babe? Number ending 974.

Claims to be indie. In shivjngr.

Services offered: BJ, anal, oral. 4 K 2 HR.

Asking for advance.No it's a fraud. Stay away from her.

Homey Guy
04-07-18, 20:51
Hi Ashwin,

Welcome back. I visit Pune, on and off. Scored twice on Pallavi, but you'll see from FRs that she has fallen out of favour.

Your comment below made me think of this data point I've been playing with for a while now.

One of my biggest addictions is smoking. I've quite innumerable times, but can't get rid of those pesky ciggies.

It's always that one two three, and then one more per day. If not cigarettes themselves, the stress from thinking about the risks of smoking will surely kill me.

Here's a thought experiment I keep playing around with: I'll only smoke the next time I have sex.

If every man who is a smoker makes this resolution, within a couple of months of getting married, most men will end up easily quitting smoking.

No nicotine patch. No nothing. Just cold turkey. Quit automatically, when the taps run dry.

Welcome back to the fraternity, matey.

H. G.

Hello Pune,

I was an active member on this forum 8 years ago, before I got married and deleted my account. It is time to return and I won't get into the reasons why.

These reasons are well known to all of us.

AK

RaviGoel
04-08-18, 05:37
Hi buddy,

BP is indeed attractive and pretty decent in this Pune market where we are real short on options because of the sky rocketing prices. Just few things need to be followed and you will be doing perfectly fine. Don't select girls on the road, enter any of the big buildings and its pretty safe in there. And visit the place before 10.30 PM so you don't have any issues with the L. E. There are 1000's of girls to choose from. About service. Its pretty mechanical most of the times, unless you are a regular but that's okay at the price you pay, besides lotsa real beautiful girls in there. Have fun buddy, happy mongering.I am new to Pune. Read that there are *Men* in BO. Not for me.

Also to watch out for ripoffs!

Is there any specific house / address you recommend please? Higher end places?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

ShaanPune
04-08-18, 05:42
Hi fellow mongers,

Any reviews on the 3 girls I have selected out of a few. Adding pics.In fact I also received few pictures and selected this chick but something went wrong so could not go for her. Did you availed her. Please share your experience.

Shaan.

Vikkam
04-08-18, 07:31
BP is pretty attractive but you need to choose the right house! Once you are regular customer to that house then the options / facilities are unlimited. Its just like going to your barber, once you are regular he will just throw in quite a lot freebies head massage / oil massage / shoulder massage etc.

In BP I will suggest this house-.

If you in stand in front of city post office (on Laxmi road side), there's a lane which starts to the left of it. You walk this lane until you reach a T junction. There you turn left until reach the next T junction. You will reach a food plaza restaurant. The house directly to the right of food plaza.

You can just walk in. Its a huge house nobody will ask you why you are here. Just stroll around if interested pick up any babe. If not interested just walk out. No questions asked. I would suggest afternoon time on weekdays you will have enough options.

I am new to Pune. Read that there are *Men* in BO. Not for me.

Also to watch out for ripoffs!

Is there any specific house / address you recommend please? Higher end places?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Newbie5452
04-08-18, 09:38
Hey fellas!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

This is all new to me, so I thought may be you guys could help me.

Its that, I want to loose my v-card, but I don't have any girl. So can you guys suggest some place or SP or may be independent chicks.

I'm looking on locanto, but I can't find a genuine profile. Everyone asks for advance & I'm not comfortable with it.

Thanks in advance.

RaviGoel
04-08-18, 13:20
Was visiting Pune on a last minute type of a trip. So, could not make prior arrangements.

So, decided to take a chance with Locanto and called several service providers. Found this one guy who spoke good English and said the right things. Checked with me on the type I want, confirmed that I can send her back if she does not meet the picture, was looking for repeat business etc. He even got her to take a selfie and sent it to me as soon as she got into a cab etc. Was willing to accept USD.

The girl he sent out was awesome for my taste. Petite, cute, DFK etc. Instead of giving specific score, let me answer a simple question. Will I repeat with her? . Heck Yeah!

Will I use Vishnu? - Yes.

One data point does not make a trend, but the first impressions are very good. Happy to share his contacts. Please PM me if interested.

Sitting Duck
04-08-18, 13:55
Was visiting Pune on a last minute type of a trip. So, could not make prior arrangements.

So, decided to take a chance with Locanto and called several service providers. Found this one guy who spoke good English and said the right things. Checked with me on the type I want, confirmed that I can send her back if she does not meet the picture, was looking for repeat business etc. He even got her to take a selfie and sent it to me as soon as she got into a cab etc. Was willing to accept USD.

The girl he sent out was awesome for my taste. Petite, cute, DFK etc. Instead of giving specific score, let me answer a simple question. Will I repeat with her? . Heck Yeah!

One data point does not make a trend, but the first impressions are very good. Happy to share his contacts. Please PM me if interested.Pinged this SP and among the pics he showed me I noticed Leena also there this is the very slim girl who was indi and also operating as SP recently here.

VJKrishna2008
04-08-18, 15:06
K aj ol. I came across her in Tinder. Claims to be a beautician working freelance and in film industry. Just checking.
Planning a meet at Esquare University road.Met her at food court. She is as in the picture I shared. She appears older in person. May be 45. Claims to be small time film artist and beautician, She had moderate makeup to hide the creases.

She offers "erotic massages" for outcall. Her first ask was 5000 (heck not worth that much). I wasn't interested to paid her taxi fare and some more and went home.

GoMonger
04-08-18, 16:44
Hi guys,

First field report, met Kiran couple of days back.

As I had some spare time Wednesday decided to book Kiran. Called up and she asked me to meet up at Pune station as usual. This was my first encounter with her, a typical Marathi lady, short and plump. She had a scarf on the face when we met until hotel room. She suggested me famous V lodge (S**ya now) however I was a bit reluctant due to LE activity so asked her if she is OK to show ID at any other hotel. However, she denied. I was left with no options and Jonny was in hulk mode so decided to go the place she suggested.

Did the payment on the counter without ID and went to the room. She removed the scarf, I was aware that she is not a good looker, however, was expecting better service. She asked me to clean up, so went to the bathroom as she followed. She removed her clothes and I was a bit disappointed due to the fact that she has a bulging tummy and bit saggy boobs. She cleans me up and was trying hard to get into the act with me by doing some B2B stuff while bathing, however, I asked her to stop and we got out on the bed.

I was fairly disappointed by her body, however, my hopes were on good service as I read on this forums. She wiped me followed by a BJ, however, she was more interested in ball sucking. She was trying hard with BJ but this as not as I expected. Started with act missionary, stroked for few minutes then asked her to come on top. WOT and she were flapping hard while me sucking boobs. Finished the act by doggy. Paid her and dropped at Station again.

The moral has I followed the hype on this forum and was disappointed. I don't know why people are even paying 2.5 k for these ladies, she is not even worth 1 k (no offense, this is just my personal option).

Looks: 3/10 - No good looker.

Body: 4/10 Short, Plump with bulging tummy.

Boobs: 4/10 Saggy.

Ass: 5/10.

Pussy: 3/10.

Service: 4/10 No value for money.

Attitude: 8/10 Good the speak.

Place: 0/10 Very risky due to LE activities.

Damages: 2500= for her + 1000 for place. Package at 3500 is not worth.

RaviGoel
04-09-18, 00:18
Pinged this SP and among the pics he showed me I noticed Leena also there this is the very slim girl who was indi and also operating as SP recently here.Cool. BTW, over 10 people pinged me for his contact details and I have sent it out. I also realized, I did not state the cost. My bad. It wa $150 for 2 hours.

Good luck guys.

Pune seems like a fun city for this hobby. I am jealous! Where I come from, the price starts at $300 / hour.

Vikkam
04-09-18, 01:53
Hi,

Is it the same person with number ending with 241?

Regards.

One data point does not make a trend, but the first impressions are very good. Happy to share his contacts. Please PM me if interested.

Vinay1972
04-09-18, 08:35
Will I use Vishnu? - Yes.Hi,

Want to check.

Is the SP with number ending 760.

I used to go to flat in K o re gon park area to him he was reasonable in that time now charging more it seems.

Any way I can use the contact with rate you told so if you can PM me. Please.

CoolGuy1981
04-09-18, 11:20
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Newbie5452
04-09-18, 15:11
Found this bird on locanto. Says 2 hrs just for 1.5 k. But asks for advance.

Somehow convinced her 500 via paytm.

She shared her pic. And said she'd come to sadashiv peth, she'll pick me from there.

I m having second thoughts on this one.

What should I do guys?

As I'm in final year, I can't afford getting screwed over money. Barely handling my expenses.

Newbie5452
04-09-18, 15:15
Hey guys,

I've been thinking about going BP. But need a little insight on how to approach & get out safely & satisfied.

Anyone who knows about BP very well, care to share some insight or maybe we can plan to go together would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

MyDream8
04-09-18, 16:04
Exactly. Same experience for me. However, I liked her BJ skills which is not like the one mentioned by you.

Not worth the money. But in this dry Pune if you get some indie with good attitude people will go behind her.

I will not repeat her.

Hi guys,

First field report, met Kiran couple of days back.

As I had some spare time Wednesday decided to book Kiran. Called up and she asked me to meet up at Pune station as usual. This was my first encounter with her, a typical Marathi lady, short and plump. She had a scarf on the face when we met until hotel room. She suggested me famous V lodge (S**ya now) however I was a bit reluctant due to LE activity so asked her if she is OK to show ID at any other hotel. However, she denied. I was left with no options and Jonny was in hulk mode so decided to go the place she suggested.

Did the payment on the counter without ID and went to the room. She removed the scarf, I was aware that she is not a good looker, however, was expecting better service. She asked me to clean up, so went to the bathroom as she followed. She removed her clothes and I was a bit disappointed due to the fact that she has a bulging tummy and bit saggy boobs. She cleans me up and was trying hard to get into the act with me by doing some B2B stuff while bathing, however, I asked her to stop and we got out on the bed..

Vijay1986
04-09-18, 17:07
She is fake. Don't tall into trap.

Found this bird on locanto. Says 2 hrs just for 1.5 k. But asks for advance.

Somehow convinced her 500 via paytm.

She shared her pic. And said she'd come to sadashiv peth, she'll pick me from there.

I m having second thoughts on this one.

What should I do guys?

As I'm in final year, I can't afford getting screwed over money. Barely handling my expenses.

AndyNewbie
04-09-18, 20:48
BP is pretty attractive but you need to choose the right house! Once you are regular customer to that house then the options / facilities are unlimited. Its just like going to your barber, once you are regular he will just throw in quite a lot freebies head massage / oil massage / shoulder massage etc.

In BP I will suggest this house-.

If you in stand in front of city post office (on Laxmi road side), there's a lane which starts to the left of it. You walk this lane until you reach a T junction. There you turn left until reach the next T junction. You will reach a food plaza restaurant. The house directly to the right of food plaza.

You can just walk in. Its a huge house nobody will ask you why you are here. Just stroll around if interested pick up any babe. If not interested just walk out. No questions asked. I would suggest afternoon time on weekdays you will have enough options.Hi,

I followed your directions but couldn't locate the food plaza building. I even asked a few people about it and no one knew about food plaza restaurant I took a left in front of city speed post went to the left lane ended up finding one T junction but after that when I took left I couldn't see another T junction. Please help me in finding food plaza restaurant.