PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SidarthK
05-06-18, 00:10
At SJDRFEM. No. Never give out your actual phone number. I learned this the hard way by posting my original phone number first. Some guys (Truecaller showed the number as Reporter xxx) called me for that. Was a scary experience. I immediately changed the number to my burner number. And I use a separate email for mongering. I also have WhatsApp as a dual app for the burner number. Once I meet someone, feel safe, stay in contact for more than a few days, do I share my number. And yes, I know. Extremely lucky to have gotten a response from loc.

At Atrimat. She identifies as a submissive so I doubt she will accept anyone as a slave.

At Flirtyno1 you've got to take a chance. I usually redirect. I say let's meet here in this place, I arrive early and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. Is the girl coming with friends? Is she alone? Are any men accompanying her? I usually look out for these signals. For this girl, she actually invited me to Phx mall in V Nagar and we met at the food court..Please share your experience buddy. Also share if she is interested in more masters.

SRocker
05-06-18, 01:32
I was told by an SP to meet him at KP where he would bring some Russian and some indies. These girls mostly stand beside road with the SP most of the times. Has anyone tried them and Should I go forward?

Sitting Duck
05-06-18, 03:33
Looks like craigslist personals (w4 m etc) sections are now no longer visible on their website (India at least).

PuneLoverBoy
05-06-18, 05:00
Hi guys,

Thought to inform you that hot and sexy Pankhuri is visiting Pune this month. They are swingers. Pankhuri and Kunal. Please Google to know more about them.

Siidharth
05-06-18, 07:27
if 'm alive post tomorrow night, I'll make a post again.Hey,

Nice FR buddy. Lucky you to score on loc, that's real hard work combined with a lot of luck due to the amount of people posting there. Anyways I hope you are alive still. So how did the last night go. You had a beautiful time with her? Your PMs not active yet I guess. I will love to connect with her someday too if you can help in some way once you are done. So do let me know about it then buddy. Happy mongering anyways.

SRocker
05-06-18, 10:05
An SP on LOC told me about Russian and Indie girls that can be seen on KP roads with their SP. Price is 5000 for Russian and 3000 for Indie. Has anyone tried them? Should I go ahead?

R2612
05-06-18, 10:54
So this is exactly how it went down last night:

Arrival: 9:30 pm.

Damages: 6 beers, 1 pack of protection.

Things I carried: A red nylon rope (bought from a hardware store), a wooden bat I just shaped into a flogger (took a good 2 hours to do that).

Her flat: 3 room mates, all out for the night. 3 BHK, open for play.

Act: I reached, we gulped 4 beers while just chatting. She is a basketball player, has a lot of medals. So conversation revolved around that. After 4 beers, I asked her to strip down, she obliged immediately, and then I tied her with some basic knots, and used fingers to make her orgasm. Post that, there was a lot of sloppy BJ's, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, apart from some real hard spanking (as in actually leaving marks kind of hard), bent over spanking, bare hand spanking, light choking, hair pulling, nip-torture. By the second time, I wanted her to try orgasm control and anal, she was open for both. So second time we played around orgasm control, third time was anal. Post the third time, around 4:30 am, we were so tired that we could barely move so we just slept in. She woke me up at around 9, because her roomies were coming in. So I packed stuff up and left.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 9/10, clean, tight, didn't smell, properly waxed.

BJ skills- 1000/10, without protection, sloppy like I love it.

Openness to BDSM- 9/10.

Future: She has agreed to be a submissive for the time being, so I guess we are going to keep playing in the future. It's just a pure stroke of luck how his happened via Loc.

A few tips for my Bros here: In the initial post I made on which I got the response back, I was absolutely confident about what I sought. I used BDSM terms that most normal vanilla people don't know of (Beware, if you're using certain terms, you should be able to justify them when asked about too). And if you're trying to get into BDSM, don't be queasy of simple things like anal / spanking / treating a woman rough. Set expectations up first, and deliver according to them.

That's all folks. I'm going to keep meeting her. If in future, she says she needs another dom or another guy, I will definitely post here.

Happy hunting.

Sagar789
05-06-18, 11:11
Hello guys,

I am totally new in this field, so need your expert advise. Check some advt in LC. Discussed also the Ravet area girls but I am confused what to do. Looking nearby Hinjewadi area.

RockeySmith
05-06-18, 11:30
I saw a YouTube short film on one night stand. Thought of sharing it to forum.

This video reveals certain aspects of the games we play here. It can be an eye opener for some people at least the married people. When I say that, I mean play safe in any situation.

https://youtu.be/Kl_4lPpCqYA

Rockey.

Sitting Duck
05-06-18, 17:48
Hi guys,

Thought to inform you that hot and sexy Pankhuri is visiting Pune this month. They are swingers. Pankhuri and Kunal. Please Google to know more about them.Hi!

Do you have any experience with them? I would like to meet the girl Pankhuri only and I've sent them an email (assuming I found their correct email address) - lets see how they respond.

Cheers,

SD.

HankOnRoll
05-06-18, 19:11
I remember there was lot of activity on some of the lodges on Sasawad road ahead of Fursungi. I even tried some options couple of times and had really good time even for 2.5 k.

Anyone tried these options recently? What is the current seen there?

Rahul7841
05-07-18, 02:19
I will suggest not to try her. Her acts are so risky.Risky in the sense?

Bond123
05-07-18, 04:20
Hello Brothers,

I'm active in Mumbai and Delhi but had a chance to meet a Pune based Indie some time back at Mumbai. She met me for 25 K over night at Oyo and was not bad and nothing exceptional also.

She contacted me today that she is in need of money and she can meet if I have any friend in Pune or Mumbai. I think she can lower her prices but that's upto you brothers to negotiate.

Do let me know anyone willing to explore this and if you can share some Indie in Gurgaon. That will be great.

Cheers!!

Ray.Hello everyone,

Thanks Radington for sharing this inde number. Met her this weekend.

Girl: young, skinny, boobs medium, pussy not trimmed but very tight.

Act: I think she is new to the trade that's why her pussy is very tight. Negative point is she doesn't know how to give BJ (0/10) so BJ lovers may skip her. She is co-operative ok with all positions. Kissing and some DFK allowed. Nice girl. Spent 6 hours with her and had 3 sessions.

She is willing to meet others as she is in need of money. Regards.

Siidharth
05-07-18, 05:20
Price is 5000 for Russian and 3000 for Indie? Should I go ahead?Hi buddy,

Sounds an excellent price but too good to be true in Pune really. By the way which SP is quoting you these prices in Pune? Whole set up sounds fishy.

SjdrFemLover
05-07-18, 05:57

Things I carried: A red nylon rope (bought from a hardware store), a wooden bat I just shaped into a flogger (took a good 2 hours to do that).

Act: I reached, we gulped 4 beers while just chatting. She is a basketball player, has a lot of medals. So conversation revolved around that. After 4 beers, I asked her to strip down, she obliged immediately, and then I tied her with some basic knots, and used fingers to make her orgasm. Post that, there was a lot of sloppy BJ's, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, 69, apart from some real hard spanking (as in actually leaving marks kind of hard), bent over spanking, bare hand spanking, light choking, hair pulling, nip-torture. By the second time, I wanted her to try orgasm control and anal, she was open for both. So second time we played around orgasm control, third time was anal..Nice FR. You've found a real gem in the form of a submissive on a platform like loc. Wish you further good sessions with her. But still you didn't answer my previous query. Did she contact you through loc's messaging system or did you put up your maid ID or phone number? This is my concern because of the infamous incidents taking place regularly on the website.

Mkxmkx
05-07-18, 17:41
Bina condom ke gaand maarne ko bolti hai bhai.

It means, she pushes for anal session without a condom.

Risky in the sense?

SandyPune
05-07-18, 18:15
I am back to forum after long time and in mongering world too.

Got one contact from locanto. Tried one with Name Nisha sometimes with name Sonia in Hadapasar on solapur highway. There is one lodge after gadital on right side at around 1 km. Big Size boobs but saggy ones, average service, tried missionary, doggy only. Total spent was 3 k for 1 shot.

PuneLoverBoy
05-07-18, 18:19
Hi!

Do you have any experience with them? I would like to meet the girl Pankhuri only and I've sent them an email (assuming I found their correct email address) - lets see how they respond.

Cheers,

SD.Yes. I had her when she was in Pune last year. In first meeting I got out of world sex. So decided to meet her on 2nd day before they took off. Had amazing session. No words.

I again had her when I visited Lucknow. She is sex goddess and dream girl to have sex with.

SmartKandy
05-07-18, 19:32
Hi,

After reading good reviews of Ritu, I finally had a session with her (Thanks to fellow mongers for sharing her digits). As its already mentioned in this forum she tries to please you in every which way she can.

However, she was reluctant for DFK. I don't like to force myself on a lady if she is not responding. It was a complete turn off for me. I got a great BBBJ. She is pro at it. Her vibrating tongue send current through my balls forcing me to loose one of my shot. Then she immediately headed for a wash though it was not a CIM. It's nice to be hygienic but leaving for a wash after BBBJ kills the mood. After the break, I got another BBBJ to wake my sleeping johny followed by a WOT, a missionary, then I was spent while spooning. I paid 8 k for 2 pop. I think 5 k for 2 pop would be a fair deal.

I asked her age. She said she is 29 years old. She was asking me whether I got her number from the forum to which I denied. She is following this forum and I am sure she'll read this FR. She said she will be out of town till 22nd May.

Happy mongering.

R2612
05-07-18, 19:39
Nice FR. You've found a real gem in the form of a submissive on a platform like loc. Wish you further good sessions with her. But still you didn't answer my previous query. Did she contact you through loc's messaging system or did you put up your maid ID or phone number? This is my concern because of the infamous incidents taking place regularly on the website.Below somewhere but still. To clarify. I have a burner number I use for any sort of mongering. No giving out real info. Even if I ask someone to meet the.

Somewhere public, I usually reach early to keep an eye out for safety. There are a lot of guys who have contacted me. Even though my ad states females only. There is one guy called Press Reporter S M Damale as per Truecaller. He is persistent and reached out several times. I smelled danger so I just blocked the guy.

HankOnRoll
05-07-18, 19:46
Risky in the sense?She will take your leg thumb and put into her pussy and ask you to push it hard.

MotoLora
05-08-18, 06:13
Hi folks,

I had fixed up a appointment in AVZ spa without any specific therapist and to my surprise when I saw the masseuse it was the famous Miss G who was widely discussed in 2016 to 2017 who use to work for A to Z spa in P.S. She is now in Aundh location. I called their Aundh loc and the guy said she doesn't work here anymore.

BarryAllen23
05-08-18, 06:32
Yes. I had her when she was in Pune last year. In first meeting I got out of world sex. So decided to meet her on 2nd day before they took off. Had amazing session. No words.

I again had her when I visited Lucknow. She is sex goddess and dream girl to have sex with.What were the damages? When I mailed them, they are asking for 25 k which is a bit too much in my opinion.

TP1234
05-08-18, 07:30
Hello everyone,

Act: I think she is new to the trade that's why her pussy is very tight. Negative point is she doesn't know how to give BJ (0/10) so BJ lovers may skip her. She is co-operative ok with all positions. Kissing and some DFK allowed. Nice girl. Spent 6 hours with her and had 3 sessions.

She is willing to meet others as she is in need of money. Regards.Hi Radington, Bond.

Is it possible to share details of this indie?

Or can you confirm if her number ends with 79 or 31.

Thanks.

Bond123
05-08-18, 08:05
Hello everyone,

She is willing to meet others as she is in need of money. Regards.Me inbox got flooded for her number. I have shared with few members will share with others one by one. Regards.

Atrimat
05-08-18, 08:59
She will take your leg thumb and put into her pussy and ask you to push it hard.What is the risk in this? The risk is same as fingering. Nothing more, nothing less!

Si6798
05-08-18, 11:13
Guys,

Will be in Pune for couple of days from tomorrow and then headed to Mumbai and Delhi. Appreciate for Indie references in Pune. Met up with Pallavi in the past but lost her number as well. Can reciprocate with Bangalore numbers. Appreciate your help in advance.

SI.

JustFishing
05-08-18, 11:37
Abby from Mumbai will be in Pune from May 12-16. If anyone wants to meet her, you can PM me. You can find FRs about her here on ISG. Keep in mind that she just had a baby and so is a bit plump and is also lactating.

BorBoy88
05-09-18, 03:35
Hi bro,

I wish to DB to this list which is also a good option, though a bit expensive. Here we can see chicks (few olds too) in traditional or western provocative outfits standing, a few dancing and giving eye contact and expect tops. However, we are getting GFE while spending time with girl. GFE may not be there while FS thoigh. Also there are DBs where we can pick girls or have drinks with them with GFE. There is a separate thread on DBs in Maharashtra and I have posted FRs based on my explorations. I rate DB experience as part of other ways of mongering that you have mentioned viz. Spa, SP, indie.

After this post, please don't flood my inbox with responses. I will respond as possible. However, better to be careful as the DB is expensive and we need to be careful on tipping. The right experiences need to be explored at optimum costs without jacking the prices.I want to know where is country spa.

ButockMann
05-09-18, 05:10
Yes. I had her when she was in Pune last year. In first meeting I got out of world sex. So decided to meet her on 2nd day before they took off. Had amazing session. No words.
I again had her when I visited Lucknow. She is sex goddess and dream girl to have sex with.Why such a superlative description! She is chubby / plump of 60 kg weight. ! Let you tell some positive points to justify 25 k expense for such a babe. No A allowed!

AndyNewbie
05-09-18, 06:14
I called their Aundh loc and the guy said she doesn't work here anymore.I think she is no more working there and maybe that was her last week when I had tried her.

JustFishing
05-09-18, 06:23
Trying to PM you the details you asked me for but your inbox is full.

Pune is full of surprises. I reported on her quite some time back.

Bulldozer789
05-09-18, 07:24
Friends,

Two days back my mobile was crashed and lost all the numbers. I don't know what google contacts did no sync before I formatted. I lost even the basic numbers like Reetu, Nilakshi, Pallavi etc. My request to you guys to please update me with whatever you can. I have almost always reciprocated those who were genuinely in need. Share and care, enjoy.

JustFishing
05-09-18, 08:00
Sounds interesting. I prefer the au naturel look to trimmed or badly shaved (Of course nothing to beat a perfectly shaved wet pussy).

Contrary to popular belief, the tightness of the pussy has nothing to do with whether the girl is new. It is all about the pelvic muscles. There is an indie from Mumbai with the tightest pussy with which she can literally grip you, and she's been in the trade for at least 4 years.

Hello everyone,

She is willing to meet others as she is in need of money. Regards.

Dickardo
05-09-18, 10:16
Hello bros,

New to the forum but not new to mongering.

Visited this 'Royal 19 Thai Spa' last Saturday located in Narhe on the service road of Pune-Bangalore highway. Although I am experienced with SPs & Indie, this was my first time in a spa so was.

Little skeptical about any 'extras' being provided. But my doubt was cleared when a previous customer was paying for the extras at reception with card but therapist needed cash so asked for cash.

So, with this clarity was waiting for my turn. There were 3 Thai therapists & I was assigned one named Tom. Decent looking MILF with nice boobs. In the room, after changing asked her about extras.

And she said 2 K for HJ & 4 K for BS & boob press (Very pricey but was having action after long time so finalized at 3.5 K). Started with the massage on back & after 10-15 minutes she stripped & gave BS on back for.

For 5 minutes & then asked me to lie on back & BS on front for 5 minutes. Pressed & sucked her nice round breasts though she was pretty mechanical & did not let me kiss. Then started shagging my tool & then I.

Came in about 5 minutes. Wiped, cleaned herself in the shower & then continued with regular massage for 10-15 minutes.

Very expensive: 2.2 K + 3.5 K for extras. Negotiate hard If anyone is going. I didn't do much since it was my first time.

Service: Massage is very ordinary & extras are decent but not worth the price paid.

Play safe! Happy mongering!

PuneLoverBoy
05-09-18, 19:40
Why such a superlative description! She is chubby / plump of 60 kg weight. ! Let you tell some positive points to justify 25 k expense for such a babe. No A allowed!Bro,

I am into mongering for many years and based on that experience I put her one of the best girl for sex. Secondly, I did not quote price. I am not her agent. Neither I am promoting her for any wasted interest. Yes, If you get 25 k quote, you need to negotiate for sure for better price. Definitely less than 20 k. They will not go with anybody just like that. As I said, they are swingers and mainly go with reference. It took me more than 6 months to build up that repo and than had her. My price was and will be different because they know me now. BTW, I will not be in Pune when they will visit but I thought let my brothers enjoy that beauty.

ArvindSwamy
05-10-18, 01:55
Bro, that's a lot. Usually at 3 k you get B2B. Feel that you should have negotiated hard. Will try that Spa sometime and try to negotiate hard and write a review.

Hello bros,

New to the forum but not new to mongering.

Visited this 'Royal 19 Thai Spa' last Saturday located in Narhe on the service road of Pune-Bangalore highway. Although I am experienced with SPs & Indie, this was my first time in a spa so was.

Little skeptical about any 'extras' being provided. But my doubt was cleared when a previous customer was paying for the extras at reception with card but therapist needed cash so asked for cash.

So, with this clarity was waiting for my turn. There were 3 Thai therapists & I was assigned one named Tom. Decent looking MILF with nice boobs. In the room, after changing asked her about extras.

And she said 2 K for HJ & 4 K for BS & boob press (Very pricey but was having action after long time so finalized at 3.5 K). Started with the massage on back & after 10-15 minutes she stripped & gave BS on back for.

Dickardo
05-10-18, 08:20
Bro, that's a lot. Usually at 3 k you get B2B. Feel that you should have negotiated hard. Will try that Spa sometime and try to negotiate hard and write a review.Yes, I agree. Even the regular massage rates there are on higher side. Take extras only if you get good price or else avoid.

One can get FS at that price for ST from an Indie.

RF007
05-10-18, 10:20
Please suggest me good contact in Pune.

Friends,

Two days back my mobile was crashed and lost all the numbers. I don't know what google contacts did no sync before I formatted. I lost even the basic numbers like Reetu, Nilakshi, Pallavi etc. My request to you guys to please update me with whatever you can. I have almost always reciprocated those who were genuinely in need. Share and care, enjoy.

Rajat Naik
05-10-18, 19:10
Hello friends,

Just booked appointment with Inde Nitu from Kondhawa. Does anyone have experience with her?

NeatAndClean
05-11-18, 03:06
Hello all,

Request to senior members. Can you please help to share Ritu's contact. Have read positive reviews about her, want to try her out. Thanks in advance.

Dickardo
05-11-18, 05:07
Hello friends,

Just booked appointment with Inde Nitu from Kondhawa. Does anyone have experience with her?Digits ending with 897? Did you speak to her on the phone? Are you sure she is an Indie?

CoolPuneGuest
05-11-18, 05:52
Boss tried to fix recently, asking 4 K ST, shared this Pic, but couldn't fuck her, kindly share your experience if deal is done.

Hello friends,

Just booked appointment with Inde Nitu from Kondhawa. Does anyone have experience with her?

SpyKzap
05-11-18, 07:57
Guys,

I am there for the weekend going back on Sunday, need help.

1) Spa suggestions.

2) Indie contacts.

Seniors do help out if possible.

SpyK.

Bond123
05-11-18, 08:27
Sounds interesting. I prefer the au naturel look to trimmed or badly shaved (Of course nothing to beat a perfectly shaved wet pussy).

Contrary to popular belief, the tightness of the pussy has nothing to do with whether the girl is new. It is all about the pelvic muscles. There is an indie from Mumbai with the tightest pussy with which she can literally grip you, and she's been in the trade for at least 4 years.Agreed that tightness is nothing to do with new to trade. I came to that opinion by looking at other aspects also which included her age and involvement in the act. Cheers.

Mayhem096
05-11-18, 08:32
Boss tried to fix recently, asking 4 K ST, shared this Pic, but couldn't fuck her, kindly share your experience if deal is done.Try and bring down the charges to 3-3.5 k. It should be manageable in that. Including room rent. 3.5 k should be it.

I do not think DFK would be available. And have major doubts if she's an indie because she's been around for quite some time with a SPs operating out of Katraj Kondwa. Service in the area from girls is average.

RedAlloy
05-11-18, 13:13
Bro,

I am into mongering for many years and based on that experience I put her one of the best girl for sex. Secondly, I did not quote price. I am not her agent. Neither I am promoting her for any wasted interest. Yes, If you get 25 k quote, you need to negotiate for sure for better price. Definitely less than 20 k. They will not go with anybody just like that. As I said, they are swingers and mainly go with reference. It took me more than 6 months to build up that repo and than had her. My price was and will be different because they know me now. BTW, I will not be in Pune when they will visit but I thought let my brothers enjoy that beauty.Guy's this Pankhurikunal is quoting 50 k for night and 25 k for 2 hours. Don't know who pays such rates. Anyway anyone having experience of call girls on tumblr. Got Jaipur cpl contact for 3 some for 20 k full night. Did chatted through skype video. Looks good but location is problem.

JamesN
05-11-18, 15:00
Hi bro, can you share Nitu digit.

Thanks in advance.

Hello friends,

Adckbpu
05-11-18, 18:29
Thanks to Bond for sharing her digits.

To begin with she is slim girl with wonderful boobs and nice booty, pick her from decided location on the way collected beer and protection headed to room. Started enjoying beer and he boobs.

After two beer she was bit high and then it was superb fun. She got real wild and enjoyed with her to fullest. And she was worth the amount of money spent on her.

She is in need of money and she is ok if I share her number with my friends. She doesn't have her own place and she is bit busy with her exam schedule will 20th may. And then she can make it possible.

Ratings.

Look 7.5/10- (I din't like her lipstick).

Boobs 10/10 (soft perfect size and pink nipples).

Pussy- 9/10 (it was not cleaned shaved, yeah but it was tight).

HankOnRoll
05-11-18, 19:01
Abby from Mumbai will be in Pune from May 12-16. If anyone wants to meet her, you can PM me. You can find FRs about her here on ISG. Keep in mind that she just had a baby and so is a bit plump and is also lactating.Hey buddy,

Can you share her details. Will ping her and fix appointment ASAP.

Send more details like her charges etc as well please.

HankOnRoll
05-11-18, 19:04
What is the risk in this? The risk is same as fingering. Nothing more, nothing less!It depends on everyone's perspective. If you think putting your foot thumb in her pussy and pushing hard still you think it's safe then it's your perceptive. I doubt most of us would agree here.

Most of us are in mongering but don't do these things just because some girls are in need of money.

Saqua63
05-11-18, 19:19
Guys,

Need your help for couple friendly hotel near Shivajinagar and Deccan for safe mongering.

My PM is on.

Thanks in advance.

RocketsInSingh
05-12-18, 05:48
Guy's this Pankhurikunal is quoting 50 k for night and 25 k for 2 hours. Don't know who pays such rates. Anyway anyone having experience of call girls on tumblr. Got Jaipur cpl contact for 3 some for 20 k full night. Did chatted through skype video. Looks good but location is problem.That is way too high! I got response from them on tumblr but no need to follow back up on it I guess.

RocketsInSingh
05-12-18, 05:54
Boss tried to fix recently, asking 4 K ST, shared this Pic, but couldn't fuck her, kindly share your experience if deal is done.Bro, do her digits end with 897?

Khoka
05-12-18, 06:13
Hey friends,

Can someone help me with Pune country club address and contacts for couple of indies. I am in Pune for two days and looking for one. Thanks in advance.

Dickardo
05-12-18, 09:26
Guys,

Need your help for couple friendly hotel near Shivajinagar and Deccan for safe mongering.

Thanks in advance.Book through stayuncle, luvstay or even Oyo has couple friendly hotels. You may ask the girl to dress decently without gawdy makeup so as to appear as normal couple.

Rahul2007
05-12-18, 11:39
Guys,

My PM is on.

Thanks in advance.You can try oyo rooms. But remember you will need girls ID.

Remzrai
05-12-18, 13:15
Hey bro, can you please PM me her number.

To begin with she is slim girl with wonderful boobs and nice booty, pick her from decided location on the way collected beer and protection headed to room. Started enjoying beer and he boobs.

After two beer she was bit high and then it was superb fun. She got real wild and enjoyed with her to fullest. And she was worth the amount of money spent on her.

She is in need of money and she is ok if I share her number with my friends. She doesn't have her own place and she is bit busy with her exam schedule will 20th may. And then she can make it possible..

IGotLucky
05-12-18, 14:13
Guys,

I am subscribed to jyotsna SP. She arranges college girls for me regularly.

Once I expressed desire to have 3 some.

She produced two babes to me. Awesome time. Full pampering.

I can exchange her contact.

I would like to know more indies.

Aesi09
05-12-18, 18:44
Hello all,

I am very new to Pune and want to have fun with girls / aunties, my dear friends please let me know if you have any contact numbers in Hinjewadi / wakad / pimpri areas. Please PM me if you have any contacts, Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

HankOnRoll
05-12-18, 19:49
Guys,

I would like to know more indies.Hey buddy,

Can you share jyotsna SP digits please.

I would be thankful.

Loveria
05-12-18, 23:30
Guys,

I would like to know more indies.
Anyone here knows the SP Jyotsna number ending 201? I've her contact number, but she is asking for a reference.I got lucky too to find someone who knows SP Jyotsna. Few days back I was looking for a reference. Could you please share the reference in PM?

IGotLucky
05-13-18, 04:22
Hi,

Can anyone connect me with Nilakshi.

RaySherman
05-13-18, 07:07
Folks,

I am from Delhi and visiting Pune this month. Please PM me any good MPs for FS. I can reciprocate with contacts from Delhi.

BluerSky
05-13-18, 07:15
What was the damage?

She is in need of money and she is ok if I share her number with my friends. She doesn't have her own place and she is bit busy with her exam schedule will 20th may. And then she can make it possible.

Ratings..

Sitting Duck
05-13-18, 07:40
Hi,

Can anyone connect me with Nilakshi.I believe Nilakshi is visiting her home town and will be back next month only.

SomeoneDashing
05-13-18, 07:47
Hi all,

I recently activated PM. Looking for help from seniors to share with any Indie contacts in Pune and also guide on charges. Please PM me.

Atrimat
05-13-18, 08:19
It depends on everyone's perspective. If you think putting your foot thumb in her pussy and pushing hard still you think it's safe then it's your perceptive. I doubt most of us would agree here.

Most of us are in mongering but don't do these things just because some girls are in need of money.I respect your views though I didn't understand clearly. My question is, how different it (toe in pussy) is to fingering which is usually done and reported in FRs too? What I meant was both are same and the risk is same in both cases. I posted earlier to understand why do you say it is a risk when you say toe in pussy. May be I have explained my view clearly now.

RedAlloy
05-13-18, 11:42
Guys,

Anyone tried Russian babe Marine with SP Vishnu. Quoting 15 k ST 30 k LT. Any reviews on her. And got this SP J contacts but girls pics shared by her are not good.

Rocky Rock
05-13-18, 13:21
Hi guys,

Need reviews for inde Ruhi digits ending 107. Fixed meeting tomorrow.

Thanks and cheerz.

Rocky.

Maddy Patil
05-13-18, 18:57
Hello friends & Punekars,

1-week back I fix to meet the so call the Queen of this Pune forum Miss Ritu from Kothrud, it was Friday I gave call to her around 11.00 am and ask her for the meet, she said she busy in morning time we can meet at 3.00 pm at her place that IDL Colony in Kothrud. Around 2.00 pm I again ask for the time confirmation she said she has not yet finished her work so she asked me to come at 3.30 pm. I knew the area very well so I reach at the given location and call her she guided me to her building and she asked me to park my bike outside the society nearby parking area. So finally, I reached at her flat, she opens the door, she was in one-piece short black dress I think it's her fav. She invited me to her bedroom and ask me to relax and offered me water. She is a shy person I asked her to come near she came and sat on my lap then we stared kissing each other.

After few minutes of kissing I undressed her now she was in her green colour Bikini, then I tried to undress myself she said wait let me do it, now I was fully naked standing in front of her she started kissing me all-over and then she went down and stared sucking my Johnny oh my god she is awesome in it, she will take you to heaven. After that we went on the bed and stared the fun. She doesn't talk much I asked why you speak so less she said she don't like talking while having sex because it cut-off of the sex mood. She was in no hurry she promised me she will give me complete 1 HR of fun and satisfaction and yes, she did. In hurry I forgot to take condom with me she said she have few condoms let me check and she gave a one dotted condom. She is ready to do any position except anal so we tried different missionary position and after 1 HR of fun I exploded in WOT position.

About her age yes from her face look like 35+ women that's the only turning off point but her body she looks is like 25-year gal. She has good pair of firm boob, round ass, clean saved pussy and has fair body complexion. She is OK with kissing don't accept deep French kiss from her. She is a very polite, calm and soft-spoken lady, she said her moto is to give her clients 100% satisfaction for the money they pay. I didn't disclose about ISG Forum from there I got her contact I don't want her to hike her price, I told her one of my friend visited you last month gave me her number and she was OK with it she didn't care who had given her number.

Pussy: Clean and waxed.

Boobs: Firm and perfect in size.

Ass: Round and little big in size compare to her figure.

BBBJ: Awesome.

DFK: She tried but she is OK in it.

Face: she is fair but her face look like 35+ women.

Damages- 5 k (one pop and at her place).

Time: 60 min.

WIR: Yes 100%.

AndyNewbie
05-13-18, 19:44
Guys,

Anyone tried Russian babe Marine with SP Vishnu. Quoting 15 k ST 30 k LT. Any reviews on her. And got this SP J contacts but girls pics shared by her are not good.SP Vishnu I really have lost trust in him he is just over hyped and will quote very high prices I think in that amount you can have a exotic trip to Thailand.

Wayne07
05-14-18, 02:34
Guys,

My PM is on.

Thanks in advance.You can try Oyo but they have very few hotels in that area which are couple friendly. Ashish Plaza, Swn Inn, Lakme Executive should work. If looking for high end then Deccan Rendezvous will also work. Girls ID might be required in Decccan Rendezvous.

Shaboink
05-14-18, 03:16
Quick FR on the new opened O Thai Spa in Kharadi.

Very small setup in a same building as be SPA, only cabins which are open from above about 8 ft high and one can hear everything outside hence not a very great relaxing and peaceful.

Took the NB coupon directly, was allotted a really slim and nerdy girl, was so daam upset to see her.

Massage was just ok I could feel she is not a PRO at this at all. I felt like telling her you lie down I will show you how to massage, hehe one of the upsides of visiting SPA is that you then learn to massage as well.

So finally finished and took bath in a really cramped up bathroom and somehow managed to escape getting a electric shock as the water from Shower was getting sprinkled on the geyser plug point. It's so fucking cramped that you can't even move properly.

Finished my ordeal and went to my Regular SPA in Kharadi and and had a decent HJ and Top show from. NE.

Not repeating this O SPA again.

RedAlloy
05-14-18, 04:28
SP Vishnu I really have lost trust in him he is just over hyped and will quote very high prices I think in that amount you can have a exotic trip to Thailand.Yes bro, SP Vishnu quotes very high rates and doesn't negotiate. Seems very gentle and fluent in English, he sends 60 odd pics and collect pics from Ravet and KN SP. I m also dropping plan as rates are very high. Got one babe Shruti quoting 20 k LT.

AndyNewbie
05-14-18, 05:10
Hello friends & Punekars,

1-week back I fix to meet the so call the Queen of this Pune forum Miss Ritu from Kothrud, it was Friday I gave call to her around 11.00 am and ask her for the meet, she said she busy in morning time we can meet at 3.00 pm at her place that IDL Colony in Kothrud. Around 2.00 pm I again ask for the time confirmation she said she has not yet finished her work so she asked me to come at 3.30 pm. I knew the area very well so I reach at the given location and call her she guided me to her building and she asked me to park my bike outside the society nearby parking area. So finally, I reached at her flat, she opens the door, she was in one-piece short black dress I think it's her fav. She invited me to her bedroom and ask me to relax and offered me water. She is a shy person I asked her to come near she came and sat on my lap then we stared kissing each other.

After few minutes of kissing I undressed her now she was in her green colour Bikini, then I tried to undress myself she said wait let me do it, now I was fully naked standing in front of her she started kissing me all-over and then she went down and stared sucking my Johnny oh my god she is awesome in it, she will take you to heaven..Hi,

Good FR thanks for sharing your experience with us apart from sex my experience with her was bit different like she talks a lot and she also gave me very good DFK. I bought her a gift while visiting maybe because of it she was impressed.

Ketan195
05-14-18, 05:38
Hi guys,

Could you please share Ritu contact details, in return I can share contact of a very good college girl indie from Mira road, Mumbai.

RockeySmith
05-14-18, 06:06
Hello fellow mongers,

Want to get connected to Rati. I have her number ending 422. But the number looks to offline now a days.

Can anyone help me getting connection with her?

Please also give the reference.

Regards,

Rockey.

Sitting Duck
05-14-18, 06:41
Guys,

Anyone tried Russian babe Marine with SP Vishnu. Quoting 15 k ST 30 k LT. Any reviews on her. And got this SP J contacts but girls pics shared by her are not good.Is she the one with the big looking jugs?

DavidP5
05-14-18, 06:57
Have visited S spa Baner road almost after 2 months. And got surprised to see all new masseuse they have now. I was seating in reception area and waiting for my call and in meantime have seen different chicks moving around and all were really good. Finally got assigned a tall and firm beauty with nice assets, figured out from outside. Massage was sensual right from the start, as she seems to be 100% sure that I am going to ask her for extras. B2B, HJ, licking, sucking, fingering, DATY and normal DFK was explored during this 70 minutes. It was actually 60 min massage but we were so involved that didn't even notice the time. While making out when I was on top Jonny some how found way to go inside but immediately I took it out in less than a second as no protection and I regret to not carry the same. Overall a good time spent.

Counter- 1500.

Inside- 2500.

AkPune
05-14-18, 08:06

Ratings..How much did you pay?

JustFishing
05-14-18, 10:03
I sent you a PM with her details. She is in Pune only until May 16th. So far 3 ISG bros have enjoyed her milk to their heart's content.

Hey buddy,

Saqua63
05-14-18, 10:12
Thanks to Joy2018 for sharing me the number of this Indie named herself as Pihu number ends with 929.

Booked hotel near Shivajinagar through OYO. Thanks senior members for your help.

She reached on time. She share her ID so there was no issue for check Inn at hotel.

This option is only for those who are looking for good service. The lady is dark and fat but she offered really good service. She is very soft spoken. Before starting the session she told that whatever you want she can offer. Good part is she is not time watcher. She was with me for 4 hrs.

We started our first session with DFK followed by BBJ. I must say that she is really good in BJ. I tried Famous Ritu for 2 times and I liked her BJ too but I found this lady is better in BJ. She will not stop unless you stop her. We tried couple of poses. Doggy, Anal was also good. Finished with CIM.

Took 30 min break.

2nd Session started with long BBJ and we finish it with Anal.

Look 3/10.

Body 5/10.

DFK 6/10.

BBJ 9/10.

Overall experience- 6/10.

Damage- 2 K to lady 2 k for hotel.

WIR- No.

Those who are only cares for service they can approach her.

EyesWitcher21
05-14-18, 10:52
Fellow mongerers who have tasted the famous Ritu, I have a few basic questions.

1. Does she allow CIM or COF (C on face)?

2. Is her butt big?

3. Is she okay receiving oral and rimming?

Much thanks.

RandySavage
05-14-18, 11:02
She is tall and petite. I had her couple of years back. 6 k full night. If you check my previous FRs you'll find one for her somewhere. After 2-3 vodka shots she goes horny and is Open for A levels also. Open for almost everything. Try her but keep her to her prescribed price of 6 K night max 7 K (rates for everything has gone up then why not sex.

Hi guys,

Need reviews for inde Ruhi digits ending 107. Fixed meeting tomorrow.

Thanks and cheerz.

Rocky.

Dickardo
05-14-18, 11:48
Hello brothers,

New to the forum.

I had an high class Indie Miss T from corporate sector a few times. Was a divorcee & a real gem in all respects. But, she's remarried & stopped working now. If I was on the forum earlier, would have shared FRs but its of no use now. My regular SP had introduced me to her. He has shown me few Indies after that but are not to my liking & no match to Miss T. We had started developing some rapport but it was cut short, I miss her badly.

So, I would kindly request fellow brothers to share some Indie contacts (High class); I am willing to pay little more. I have shared on FR already since my joining & will share more in future. I can also share digits of my reliable SP who gave me Miss T.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Handsome834
05-14-18, 13:05
Hello all members,

Can anybody help me to get Ritu's contact number?

Also advice me how to get activate PM service.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Burrah
05-14-18, 15:17
Hi guys,

Could somebody provide a reference for SP Jyotsna. She is adamant to get one so if any body could help that would be great.

Rajeshj
05-14-18, 19:12
Hi guys,

Can anyone please confirm if Tanya a fair slim girl is still in business as I m not able to find her add on Loc site.

Funniest Fuck
05-14-18, 20:02
Hi gusy,

Will be visiting your city Pune for 2 days from 15th to 17th. Request all members for some genuine indie or SP contacts. Since I have only 2 days for mongering, so will lIke to use it in most satisfying manner.

PM is active.

TIA.

HankOnRoll
05-14-18, 20:04
I respect your views though I didn't understand clearly. My question is, how different it (toe in pussy) is to fingering which is usually done and reported in FRs too? What I meant was both are same and the risk is same in both cases. I posted earlier to understand why do you say it is a risk when you say toe in pussy. May be I have explained my view clearly now.Hey buddy,

You got your views as well now.

I was worried as we can be careful with our hand fingers but we can't control the same while doing it with toe. The possibility of injury increases sharply when you are standing and pushing hard your toe with nails. Hope you get my point.

SexToy2403
05-14-18, 21:11
Hello guys,

First of all sorry for bad English.

I am trying to make payment through Credit Card for paid Subscription.

But there is an error. Don't know why its happening. I never faced this issue with my credit card for another sites.

Also there is no other option for payment. For example Debit Card.

So can any Senior mamber make credit card payment for me. I can directly give him cash or transfer money ASAP.

If anyone from Hadapsar. Its easy for me.

So Senior Member. Help me.

RedAlloy
05-14-18, 22:21
Hi guys,

Could somebody provide a reference for SP Jyotsna. She is adamant to get one so if any body could help that would be great.Bro,

I cracked that reference barrier but believe me the quality of girl pic she shared is very low. I rejected all his pics, only 3 girl she have. Anybody review on indie digit end 256.

Dk2020
05-15-18, 03:47
Thanks to Joy2018 for sharing me the number of this Indie named herself as Pihu number ends with 929.

Booked hotel near Shivajinagar through OYO. Thanks senior members for your help.

She reached on time. She share her ID so there was no issue for check Inn at hotel.

This option is only for those who are looking for good service. The lady is dark and fat but she offered really good service. She is very soft spoken. Before starting the session she told that whatever you want she can offer. Good part is she is not time watcher. She was with me for 4 hrs.

We started our first session with DFK followed by BBJ. I must say that she is really good in BJ. I tried Famous Ritu for 2 times and I liked her BJ too but I found this lady is better in BJ. She will not stop unless you stop her. We tried couple of poses. Doggy, Anal was also good. Finished with CIM.

Took 30 min break.Hey buddy,

Atrimat
05-15-18, 06:51
Bro,

I cracked that reference barrier but believe me the quality of girl pic she shared is very low. I rejected all his pics, only 3 girl she have. Anybody review on indie digit end 256.Agree with RedAlloy. The quality of girls shared by Jyotsna SP are not good and not worth 5 k quoted. They looked in 28-35 bracked and not lookers at all. And if they are photo shopped which usually SP does, then we can imagine the reality.

Maddy Patil
05-15-18, 07:27
Have visited S spa Baner road almost after 2 months. And got surprised to see all new masseuse they have now. I was seating in reception area and waiting for my call and in meantime have seen different chicks moving around and all were really good. Finally got assigned a tall and firm beauty with nice assets, figured out from outside. Massage was sensual right from the start, as she seems to be 100% sure that I am going to ask her for extras. B2B, HJ, licking, sucking, fingering, DATY and normal DFK was explored during this 70 minutes. It was actually 60 min massage but we were so involved that didn't even notice the time. While making out when I was on top Jonny some how found way to go inside but immediately I took it out in less than a second as no protection and I regret to not carry the same. Overall a good time spent.
Counter- 1500.
Inside- 2500.Thanks for sharing your FR, bro please share her name so it will easy for other to take her service, and is this Spa behind Planet Fashion, Baner?

DavidP5
05-15-18, 18:10
Thanks for sharing your FR, bro please share her name so it will easy for other to take her service, and is this Spa behind Planet Fashion, Baner?Yes bro. She is miss L.

RoyalHeart
05-15-18, 20:13
Hi all,

Thanks for providing and saving lot of time and money though this valuable information. I purchased subscription. I have good experiences as well as bad experiences in different spas, as well as and BP and some places. I will share experiences over the time. I am curious about some terms, DFK, BBW and many more, is there any article where all things are mentioned so I will understand very easily.

I have one female Housewife contact number she charges 2-3 k for short outcall. Full night as per her availability as she is married. Share contact, I am expecting college girl contact number in exchange.

RoyalHeart
05-15-18, 20:55
Bro, could you PM me contact please?

Got chance to taste this chick from my trusted SP staple who operates from Mundhwa. Very raw and an absolute tigress in bed. She is studying and in this line very recently hence eager to please her first set of customers like me. Not in Pune for long though. Coming to service s, all except A levels. Open to try almost everything and works hard like an obedient student giving her exams. I will share the SP number or the birds direct number which I was able to garner after tipping her post out one hour long sexperience. I have a Condition. Will share only in return of a classy MILF or young Indies nothmkre than 25 years. Not bargaining but I believe that nothing comes for free. And please do not Give me the regular shitty lost pussies discussed here.

Savage.

ArvindSwamy
05-16-18, 02:23
Check abbreviations section for DFK, BBW terms. You have to explore the website bro, patiently.

Happy mongering.

Hi all,

Thanks for providing and saving lot of time and money though this valuable information. I purchased subscription. I have good experiences as well as bad experiences in different spas, as well as and BP and some places. I will share experiences over the time. I am curious about some terms, DFK, BBW and many more, is there any article where all things are mentioned so I will understand very easily.

I have one female Housewife contact number she charges 2-3 k for short outcall. Full night as per her availability as she is married. Share contact, I am expecting college girl contact number in exchange.

ArvindSwamy
05-16-18, 02:28
Hey,

Can you write down the full name.

Yes bro. She is miss L..

Pkr12
05-16-18, 05:11
Hi,

Please share me the number instead will share a broker in baner having option in 5 k only and good one. But he only serve girl below 23 age.

Hi all,

Greetings,

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KenTheRockstar
05-16-18, 07:34
Am in Pune after pretty long time. Was near wakad area yesterday, so thought to check with my regular SP there. But the pics he shared were not at all appealing. So dropped the idea and thought to visit this spa which is really deep inside in Baner. I was getting lot of offer messages from this guy of spa since last couple of weeks. Not sure how he got my number. So called and booked the slot. Hired cab and started moving from wakad. And I was hunting for this place for more than an hour. Even the cab driver could not get the exact location or maybe he was trying to be ignorant. Don't know. When reached this place was surprised to see a separate row house as the spa. Just to confirm, once again called this guy and he was at the door.

The rate for 60 mins was already decided, 1.3 k. So paid and went in. I knew one of my old contact, Miss P was working here so had booked her on call, earlier itself.

After payment formalities, was guided to the room in. The room was pretty clean and big and door with latch. So was happy with it. But it had big mirror on one of the wall which I was a bit skeptical. Was in the dispo waiting for Ms P and in came the disaster. I was like wtf is this. I said I asked for Ms P. So she went out and came back in a min saying she is not working here anymore. It was a complete turn off.

This lady was like a construction worker lady put on jeans and t-shirt and a typical village toned appearance and voice. There was no point in calling that guy again as I knew it was complete KLPD.

Next 1 hour I was like cursing myself with this decision to check in. This lady was trying her best to please. Was frequently asking about pressure and all. She had realized that I was not happy with her so she really trying hard. Initially she was just brushing her fingers on my cock and balls. Later when I turned around she was just rubbing around my thighs and then after couple of minutes, she started holding my cock and balls for a sec or so. Finally while it was only 15 mins left, she popped the question of any extras. I flatly refused it. Took shower and moved out.

While going out, this guy promised to give better option next time. He gave me an opportunity to open the argument. I said why the f did you messed up my time and money this time. He just kept on saying next time you will get the best. I said f o and left.

No chance of visiting this place again.

BroinTown
05-16-18, 08:23
Agree with RedAlloy. The quality of girls shared by Jyotsna SP are not good and not worth 5 k quoted. They looked in 28-35 bracked and not lookers at all. And if they are photo shopped which usually SP does, then we can imagine the reality.Same exp. She has only 3 girls. Not worth.

Starwars81
05-16-18, 10:41
Yes she is in business. In fact you can find her on SA too.

Hi guys,

Can anyone please confirm if Tanya a fair slim girl is still in business as I m not able to find her add on Loc site.

BroinTown
05-16-18, 14:48
Hi bretheren,

Recently moved to Pune and have actively mongered in both domestic and international cities. Heard a lot about Ritu and request you to share her contact. I can help you out with chicks from Hyderabad and Bangalore in India and having lived in Barcelona for an year, can help you out with those chicks if you need.Bro, your PM inbox is full. Please clear.

PowerTower
05-16-18, 15:11
I am looking for fun with CIS babe. Guys can you please suggest the SP who could have the same. Thanks.

Can share the contacts I have.

BobbyHarrera
05-16-18, 18:01
Hello guys,

I was previously a member of ISG with the username BobbyHar101 and decided to quit mongering about 8 months ago and abandoned my previous account.

Well the decision didn't stand for more than a couple of month as my regular therapist came back from Thailand and pinged me on whatsapp. The temptation to suck those busty melons just lured me back into mongering. I guess once a monger always a monger. Anyway, the good rapport I had with her got me to have FS 4-5 times in the spa itself until a few weeks back when she had to go back for visa renewed. I had tried a bunch of others spas since then and am in progress to convince a local therapist for FS. Fingers crossed.

I'll share all the FRs soon.

Play safe.

DavidP5
05-16-18, 18:41
Hello everyone,

Can anyone please share Ritu's digits. I always avoided due to her age factor. But after reading a lot of FRs, I thought to give a try.

Thanks.

DavidP5
05-17-18, 07:50
Am in Pune after pretty long time. Was near wakad area yesterday, so thought to check with my regular SP there. But the pics he shared were not at all appealing. So dropped the idea and thought to visit this spa which is really deep inside in Baner. I was getting lot of offer messages from this guy of spa since last couple of weeks. Not sure how he got my number. So called and booked the slot. Hired cab and started moving from wakad. And I was hunting for this place for more than an hour. Even the cab driver could not get the exact location or maybe he was trying to be ignorant. Don't know. When reached this place was surprised to see a separate row house as the spa. Just to confirm, once again called this guy and he was at the door.

The rate for 60 mins was already decided, 1.3 k. So paid and went in. I knew one of my old contact, Miss P was working here so had booked her on call, earlier itself..Bro,

Really shocking experience. But I am shocked too, as I frequently visits this spa and never had such scene. Have recently visited and seems all girls are good and Thai only. I have even posted an FR. May be they have someone new which I am not aware of, sorry a bad day for you.

MonsterXX
05-17-18, 08:15
Hi all,

Can any buddy suggest Massage parlor having Indian massage girls. I get bored with Thais. If some one want recommended for Thais spa always welcome.

MonsterXX
05-17-18, 08:22
Hi bro,

Can you share her number?

This option is only for those who are looking for good service. The lady is dark and fat but she offered really good service. She is very soft spoken. Before starting the session she told that whatever you want she can offer. Good part is she is not time watcher. She was with me for 4 hrs..

MonsterXX
05-17-18, 09:06
Hi bro,

Can you forward her number.

This option is only for those who are looking for good service. The lady is dark and fat but she offered really good service. She is very soft spoken. Before starting the session she told that whatever you want she can offer. Good part is she is not time watcher. She was with me for 4 hrs..

RandySavage
05-17-18, 09:34
Any review or feedback for this? Got from bhumkar chowk SP number ending 506. He sent me lots of other pics also but not my taste or type kinda hence rejected all that wand interested in her only. Any feedback is welcomed.

Remzrai
05-17-18, 12:12
Had been to V spa recently on two occasions. They have NE and Thai girls working there so tried NE on the first visit and then tried the Thai on my second visit.

Spa has 3 rooms I guess. All rooms have Queen size beds and small shower area. The doors are of glass with some wallpapers on it. Spa ambience is good, the receptionist is polite to customers.

Counter charges are 1500.

On my first visit I opted for NE chick as I have never tried it before. Miss E was assigned to me. I guess there are 2 NE girls working in the spa.

The message was good. I had opted for a oil massage. As the massage was going on we had little conversations about NE and NE crowd in Pune. She seems to be a chilled out girl. She had a good rack on her. While massaging my back she pulled down my dispo to massage on my bum and I loved it though after the massage she put it back on.

After almost 45 minutes she asked my if I needed extras and offered HJ for 1 k and B2B for 3 K. There was no BJ on the menu. I insisted in a BJ but she said I should have opted for a Thai for BJ.

Went for HJ and it was a decent one.

Total damages counter- 1.5 K, HJ -1 K.

It was a decent outing for me so I decided to visit again after a week.

After a week I visited the spa on Monday and opted for Thai. Her name was Miss A.

Went for dry message this time around. And the massage was very good.

Miss A was little older I guess around 30-35 yr. She told me she has visited many countries (Russia, Dubai, Singapore, Malayasia, South Africa) for training.

I was offered extras after 30 minutes into it. The rates were same as the NE chick had quoted. HJ 1 k, BJ 2 k and B2 B was 3 k. I tried negotiating 1.5 k for BJ but she won't budge.

Paid her 2 k and got a BJ. It was a good BJ but I had better ones before.

Total Damages Counter- 1.5 K, BJ -2 K.

Will not be visiting this spa any more.

Can anyone please confirm if Thai's are back at why-spa in Aundh (abv bookstore). Specifically Miss Ku (petite with implants).

Remzrai
05-17-18, 12:17
Hey guys,

I would appreciate if anyone can PM me a decent SP or Indie numbers. SP dealing in college girls will be great as I want someone of the same age to have fun with.

I have been to spa's a lot lately but haven't been able to get FS at these places.

I do not have any contacts with me at the moment but will share when I have numbers.

Candid8668
05-17-18, 12:27
Bro, could you please share her digits thru pm?

She is in need of money and she is ok if I share her number with my friends. She doesn't have her own place and she is bit busy with her exam schedule will 20th may. And then she can make it possible..

Rupert4924
05-18-18, 00:44
I had a good time with Ritu. She directed me to her place in Kothrud. She was on time and polite.

Very good at BJ. She has a wonderful body and looks below 30. She was wearing a tight fitting lingerie.

SamirM
05-18-18, 07:02
Hey guys,

Nowadays I am using Hotel above MOD near woodland showroom at Jm road. Its a low cost hotel compared to Deccan rendezvous or pride on tripadvisor.

Its really great to hop in without ID of girls. Thing is that you have to check in first. They have restaurant on 1st floor which needs lift compulsory (no staircase for restaurant).

The same lift heads towards the rooms. If anyone at reception asks a girl then she can tell that she's going to restaurant and heads to the lift and can go any floor.

Please share your experiences where we can bypass the girl.

Bina condom ke gaand maarne ko bolti hai bhai.

It means, she pushes for anal session without a condom.

Guys,

My PM is on.

Thanks in advance.

KenTheRockstar
05-18-18, 07:27
Nope buddy, I'm talking about S Spa which is in VB Ngr, opp to huge society name starting with Y.

There are no Thai's in this place. Only Indians.

Bro,

Really shocking experience. But I am shocked too, as I frequently visits this spa and never had such scene. Have recently visited and seems all girls are good and Thai only. I have even posted an FR. May be they have someone new which I am not aware of, sorry a bad day for you.

RickyPateal
05-18-18, 08:21
Hi guys,

I have been facing issues with registration too as mentioned by some other guy in forum. Its not accepting my visa card. I was hoping somebody could help me out. I can pay him in cash first and then he can register it for me if we can meet face to face for may be chai sutta. I would really like to activate my PM.

Thanks and regards.

Rahul2007
05-18-18, 12:35
Thank you Ray Redington bro for the contact. Sorry I behaved like I know you from long.

At last had a session with her after so many days. It was an nice experience. Expensive but worth it. Only thing is she smokes and I don't like smoking girls. Other than that everything was awesome. She looks cute. Had a tight pussy. Open to all the positions. I may not repeat.

Thanks.

Pratty69
05-18-18, 12:38
Hi fellow mongers,

Johnny was in need of a new bird. Thought of trying Peehu. Called her on Wed to station and picked her up from there and went to Hotel S (earlier Hotel V) . She is the kinds I love. 38 years, dark, plump and not a looker but excellent in performance. Spoke a bit. Started with DFK, boobs sucking, foot fetish and BBBJ. And fingering. She was all wet. Asked her to roll up the condom and tried WOT, followed by anal in doggy and then BBBJ with CIM. She ate every bit of my cum. Loved it. Chatted a bit. Started the act again. Awesome BBBJ. Then reverse cow girl followed by spanking and spoon position. Came in with boob fuck on her boobs and put some of it on her tongue. She loved it. Lied on the bed for some time cuddling and caressing. Johnny started saluting again. BBBJ, Miss followed by anal doggy and came on her body.

After a shower, dropped her at the station.

Here's a score:

Looks: 3/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (40 D).

GFE: 11/10 . No hurry. Patient and ready for everything.

Damages: 2000+ 1600 (A/C. Room a must in the heat).

WIR: Many times.

LustFu1
05-18-18, 15:28
Bro, could you please share her digits thru pm?Brother,

Share her number with me also I am usually around Hadapsar area.

Learning
05-18-18, 15:35
Hi Seniors,

I have recently shifted to Pune as part of placement. Got to know about this forum while googling. Need your help / guidance so that I can get laid in a safe manner. As this is my first time experience and also the city is new to me hence need your valuable suggestions.

1. Should one use personal mobile number for contacting the agents.

2. How to decide whether an agent is genuine or fake.

3. Should I start with spa first or directly move to agents.

4. Are spas safe and how to know if we can get extras there.

5. Is it safe to use paytm or card at spa.

Sorry if these are very basic questions but please do help. Frankly speaking I cannot provide any information in return. I will surely share my experiences on the forum but that will take some time. I am checking the older threads for more information but there is already lots of information which I am finding difficult to co-relate and digest.

TIA.

Thanks.

Tut Li
05-18-18, 16:31
Hi guys,

Can anyone please confirm if Tanya a fair slim girl is still in business as I m not able to find her add on Loc site.Does her number end with 095?

DavidP5
05-18-18, 17:58
Nope buddy, I'm talking about S Spa which is in VB Ngr, opp to huge society name starting with Y.

There are no Thai's in this place. Only Indians.Oh OK. Sorry bro. I misunderstood, thought you are talking about the one at Baner road.

Bond Bond
05-18-18, 18:17
Use your debit card number in the credit card section. It works. I have been using my debit card since last 3 subscriptions.

Hello guys,

First of all sorry for bad English.

I am trying to make payment through Credit Card for paid Subscription.

But there is an error. Don't know why its happening. I never faced this issue with my credit card for another sites.

Also there is no other option for payment. For example Debit Card.

So can any Senior mamber make credit card payment for me. I can directly give him cash or transfer money ASAP.

If anyone from Hadapsar. Its easy for me.

So Senior Member. Help me.

AakashLove
05-18-18, 21:04
Any review or feedback for this? Got from bhumkar chowk SP number ending 506. He sent me lots of other pics also but not my taste or type kinda hence rejected all that wand interested in her only. Any feedback is welcomed.Got this chic pic from other SP too, not tried, all pics looks photoshoped. I have tried one in bhumkar chowk. Went to some lodge near Ginger Hotel towards Indira Clg.

Got a girl for 4 k, looked pretty in pics.

Name- Not Asked.

Age- 22 (she told me).

Boobs- Worthless, uses pads to exaggerate them.

DFK- Not allowed.

Anal- Not Allowed.

CBJ- 4/10- Not knows how to do it.

Face- dark husky.

Pussy- Loose, you can put your whole hand.

Overall- 5/10.

Started doing nakhras after 20 min, time watcher.

Do not trust Wakad or bhumkar chowks SP. All worthless with huge prices.

Some of them are asking for 7 k for a pop.

Try to find some indie here, that will be good for you.

SexToy2403
05-18-18, 22:19
Use your debit card number in the credit card section. It works. I have been using my debit card since last 3 subscriptions.Thanks bro It's working.

Now I got my personal Message Service.

Happy.

Once again Thanks.

SexToy2403
05-18-18, 22:24
Hi guys,

I'm silent reader from last 6 months.

It's really good forum.

So many people writing there experience with famous Ritu.

So I am so curious about her and that's why I'm ready for taking subscription.

This is my first post and obviously for Ritu.

Please senior members. My PM is open now.

Thanks in advance.

ZoomLong
05-19-18, 03:28
I'm going to be in Pune in the coming week. Please help spas or indies around flight (Hindi) nagar. My PM is active.

We'll be happy to help you back with contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance for helping a enjoyable time in Pune.

Zoomlong.

Avengers3
05-19-18, 05:55
Bro, could you please share her digits thru pm?Hi,

Please share her number and location.

Rajeshj
05-19-18, 07:29
Does her number end with 095?Yes tutli her number ends with 095.

Can you please clear your inbox.

Dickardo
05-19-18, 08:14

Ratings.

Look 7.5/10- (I din't like her lipstick).

Boobs 10/10 (soft perfect size and pink nipples).

Pussy- 9/10 (it was not cleaned shaved, yeah but it was tight).Thanks for the her digits bro. Contacted her but she charges a bomb. 15 k for 2 hrs & 20 k for 4 hrs is too much for an indie and doesn't negotiate much. These are like SP prices. I think people are overpaying her. Also, she is usually not available for night LT.

SexToy2403
05-19-18, 11:11
Hello friends,

Just booked appointment with Inde Nitu from Kondhawa. Does anyone have experience with her?Share your experience.

GandFanatic
05-19-18, 12:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Bulldozer789
05-19-18, 13:07
Buddy,

With the qualities you mentioned about this lady in your FR, she should be paying you and not you. ! Did you actually do fist fuck to check the diameter down there, LOL! The SPs in Bhumkar area are such cheats that they will even give you inflated sex-doll and will try to convince you that it is the same girl as in the photo.

Bulldozer789
05-19-18, 13:09
Guys,

I am going to be in Thane for some work for around a week or so. Please share a good contact of any Indie there, preferable with a place or a good MP with all the extras ensured with a good facility.

TIA.

Share and care.

Enjoy.

GuyNxtDoor
05-20-18, 03:53
Haha nice humour!

Buddy,

With the qualities you mentioned about this lady in your FR, she should be paying you and not you. ! Did you actually do fist fuck to check the diameter down there, LOL! The SPs in Bhumkar area are such cheats that they will even give you inflated sex-doll and will try to convince you that it is the same girl as in the photo.

HotMalePune
05-20-18, 05:12
Your PM storage is exhausted. Kindly share digits. I will reciprocate.

Hi fellow mongers,

Johnny was in need of a new bird. Thought of trying Peehu. Called her on Wed to station and picked her up from there and went to Hotel S (earlier Hotel V) . She is the kinds I love. 38 years, dark, plump and not a looker but excellent in performance. Spoke a bit. Started with DFK, boobs sucking, foot fetish and BBBJ. And fingering. She was all wet. Asked her to roll up the condom and tried WOT, followed by anal in doggy and then BBBJ with CIM. She ate every bit of my cum. Loved it. Chatted a bit. Started the act again. Awesome BBBJ. Then reverse cow girl followed by spanking and spoon position. Came in with boob fuck on her boobs and put some of it on her tongue. She loved it. Lied on the bed for some time cuddling and caressing. Johnny started saluting again. BBBJ, Miss followed by anal doggy and came on her body.

After a shower, dropped her at the station.

Here's a score:

Looks: 3/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (40 D).

GFE: 11/10 . No hurry. Patient and ready for everything.

Damages: 2000+ 1600 (A/C. Room a must in the heat).

WIR: Many times.

RkgRoyal
05-20-18, 06:37
Buddy,

With the qualities you mentioned about this lady in your FR, she should be paying you and not you. ! Did you actually do fist fuck to check the diameter down there, LOL! The SPs in Bhumkar area are such cheats that they will even give you inflated sex-doll and will try to convince you that it is the same girl as in the photo.I had very bad experience with Wakad SP. Huge difference between Photo shared and girl. Since I was in very much mood therefore brought her at my place in mid night, and you know that girl started behaving like typical BP girls. Even though I brought her for LT decided to drop her back at her den without asking back my money. That night I lost 10 k my hard earned money.

Pune has become painful now. Bored with a few Indi. Thinking to visit Delhi as I have heard much about Delhi.

Siidharth
05-20-18, 06:38
15 k for 2 hrs & 20 k for 4 hrs is too much for an indie. I think people are overpaying herHi,

I totally agree to do this. I mean I don't understand why people are hiking the price so much. Just a normal indie and she's demanding 10 k and 15 k for just 2 hours and people are obliging. That is simply insane. Pallavi's 7 k seems justified when people are paying such huge amount to someone who's nowhere near to Pallavi's service (going through FR's) and on top of that you have to pay differently for the hotel. That is simply insane. Guys don't hike it so much, or else any new indie coming to the trade will think that price starts from 10 k and above which is so not true. Its just that options are less here in Pune and there are a few folks who don't mind paying any given amount and that's spoiling the whole market. Simple demand supply theory. Can't do much unless people stop shelling such insane bucks on so very normal females. Be reasonable guys. Happy mongering.

Rajeshj
05-20-18, 07:13
Does her number end with 095?Yes her number ends with 095. Can you clear your inbox.

Can you please confirm if she is still in business as I just talked her once on phone, deal was done booked hotel but last movement she cancel her plan and not tried get yet. I have heard lot about her as she is sexy Fair nice figure and young.

But now it seems her add not available or deleted.

SoberMongerer
05-20-18, 09:20
Hello all,

I am an old and heavy monger, but new on this Forum.

Recently thought of trying Nitu from Loc.

Her number ends with 897.

So I asked for details, she told 3500 2 hours and 2 shots. She send a pic that is damn convincing. I asked for another pic just to confirm. Other pic was of same lady and that too convincing.

Initially I was skeptic about, but then I had a call with her, her voice was good and sound genuine. She told that this is not an agency as she is an independent working woman.

I immediately didn't opt for it as I wanted to check if she was genuine. So after talking for 3 days on whatsapp (kind of delaying purposely) I finally booked her.

She called me near Kondhwa (She says only Incall no outcall). I went there. Then came a Boy to pick me from there. So this was a bit first shock.

I asked him who are you he told I came to pick you. I asked him how many girls are there he told Solid 5 items are there. So I was confused but then Johnny started taking decisions henceforth.

From there he took me to a Shady Lodge and we went in a room. He called the girls. There were only 2. I repeat only 2! There is NO girl called Nitu. I asked where is Nitu he told she is with customer. I told I will wait he told that she will take time you better take any one from them. This was a second shock! The two girls were so bad that BP girls would look better anytime.

My mind was saying to back off but Johnny took other decision. I took one girl that looked a bit better than other. Paid 4000 (3500+500 (room). Session started. The girl was so rude that she didn't allow me to suck fondle, etc. She was a time watcher and our first deed was finished in 10 minutes. I thought I still have time and I can takeover. But then she suddenly wore her clothes and left the place. I was surprised. I went out and there was no body. The guy who had brought me here had already left after taking my money. I could do nothing. I called on Nitu's number and she started cutting my calls. So I understood that this time I was the one. There is no Girl called Nitu, She (whoever behind the phone) is an operator.

Since I faced a bad experience, I don't want any one to face the same. I would suggest if such a thing happens please listen to your Mind (which is difficult) and Back off. I believe Kondhwa is full of such places and experience.

Ratings.

Body: 2/10.

Stretch marks-10/10.

Pussy- I couldn't see.

Boobs- 2/10 (Now I can get the real meaning behind inventing negative numbers).

Waste of money and time.

I would prefer a BP girl over this.

Other mongers who want info for BP and other SPs and girls can message me. I am willing to help obviously for something in return.

AakashLove
05-20-18, 14:12
Buddy,

With the qualities you mentioned about this lady in your FR, she should be paying you and not you. ! Did you actually do fist fuck to check the diameter down there, LOL! The SPs in Bhumkar area are such cheats that they will even give you inflated sex-doll and will try to convince you that it is the same girl as in the photo.Never going to try them in future, Increased prices, shit girls, It seems to be a big problem. Mumbai and Delhi has better option than here. My strategy is now to save what I usually spend on mongering and go to Mumbai for some real Indie.

We need some good indies in Pune too. I have heard of some in this forum only, apart from that I know Neetu from Khondwa.

Do any mongers have indie experience in Wakad or H-Wadi area, Do share FRs.

Thanks.

MagicMarc
05-20-18, 16:46
Guys,

I will be in Pune for some days this week. Please share some numbers of independent girls.

MeatHyd101
05-20-18, 19:10
Hi,

I totally agree to do this. I mean I don't understand why people are hiking the price so much. Just a normal indie and she's demanding 10 k and 15 k for just 2 hours and people are obliging. That is simply insane. Pallavi's 7 k seems justified when people are paying such huge amount to someone who's nowhere near to Pallavi's service (going through FR's) and on top of that you have to pay differently for the hotel. That is simply insane. Guys don't hike it so much, or else any new indie coming to the trade will think that price starts from 10 k and above which is so not true. Its just that options are less here in Pune and there are a few folks who don't mind paying any given amount and that's spoiling the whole market. Simple demand supply theory. Can't do much unless people stop shelling such insane bucks on so very normal females. Be reasonable guys. Happy mongering.Absolutely true! She is asking bcos people are giving.

If you really bargain hard and stick to a reasonable price she will budge (telling from my personal experience).

15 k is way too much for an indi who is short (4. 10) and skinny and also doesn't do BJ nor DFK. So unless you have a bigtime fantasy for doing a young college gal, don't shell out such humungus amount.

Mayhem096
05-20-18, 20:07
Hello all,

So I asked for details, she told 3500 2 hours and 2 shots. She send a pic that is damn convincing. I asked for another pic just to confirm. Other pic was of same lady and that too convincing.

Initially I was skeptic about, but then I had a call with her, her voice was good and sound genuine. She told that this is not an agency as she is an independent working woman.

I immediately didn't opt for it as I wanted to check if she was genuine. So after talking for 3 days on whatsapp (kind of delaying purposely) I finally booked her.

She called me near Kondhwa (She says only Incall no outcall). I went there. Then came a Boy to pick me from there. So this was a bit first shock.

I asked him who are you he told I came to pick you. I asked him how many girls are there he told Solid 5 items are there. So I was confused but then Johnny started taking decisions henceforth..Typical Kondwa, Ywadi experience.

I too had a very similar experience earlier in the year. Was a victim Of switch and bait. But the experience wasn't so bad. And yes I do believe that Kondwa is filled with incidents. Locanto is filled with such boys who are the real scammers actually, if you get hold of the main agent in charge you will have better experiences. Tread carefully.

RedAlloy
05-20-18, 20:31
Absolutely true! She is asking bcos people are giving.

If you really bargain hard and stick to a reasonable price she will budge (telling from my personal experience).

15 k is way too much for an indi who is short (4. 10) and skinny and also doesn't do BJ nor DFK. So unless you have a bigtime fantasy for doing a young college gal, don't shell out such humungus amount.Bro,

I had also rejected her due to her high price. She was very desperate to meet, obviously for money. She was continuously calling me for meeting. Had video chatted with her twice, looks nice but I think she is also not getting clients. Any one having experience with Pankhuri please tell.

Siidharth
05-21-18, 04:35
Since I faced a bad experience, I don't want any one to face the same. I would suggest if such a thing happens please listen to your Mind (which is difficult) and Back off. I believe Kondhwa is full of such places and experience. Now I can get the real meaning behind inventing negative numbers)..Hi buddy,

Sorry to hear that. Must be some sorta cheap lodge luring customers into the trap. Anyways good that you wrote about it and in a way helping other mongers save their hard earned money. It was a very well written FR being your first one. Keep contributing and happy mongering.

CoolPuneGuest
05-21-18, 08:31
Typical Kondwa, Ywadi experience.

I too had a very similar experience earlier in the year. Was a victim Of switch and bait. But the experience wasn't so bad. And yes I do believe that Kondwa is filled with incidents. Locanto is filled with such boys who are the real scammers actually, if you get hold of the main agent in charge you will have better experiences. Tread carefully.During recent visit, tried to call Ritu, not ready for out call, insisting for Incall at Kondwa, so rejected her offer, then called Shruti, sent some good pics & demanded 20 K for 2-3 hrs, which was beyond my expectations, hence denied. Pehu was another option, but she was busy & finally called Kiran, as Johney ruled & some times, when no good option is available, something is better than nothing. She enjoys sex with me, hence got ready at reasonable price. As usual spent good 2 hrs with her in hotel room with diff positions / under the shower / in bath tub etc. Later received call from Pehu, she was available next morning, but due to lack of time couldn't call her, asked her to get ready next time, will try her next time.

Dickardo
05-21-18, 09:36
Further to my previous post about her high prices.

So, after negotiating for 3 days & being cheated by an Wakad SP the previous day (Will write about this in a different post), I finally struck a deal with her for 12 K (3 hrs).

That she is a college student (Engg. HAHAHA) & is having her exams are all lies because her exam dates keep on changing as per the client's convenience.

Booked a KP hotel, checked-in, she arrived 15-20 minutes later. Short girl (good for me), pretty face, great shaped body, good upper rack & a great booty. But sadly, that's where the nice part ends.

Hugged her tightly, caressed her. She didn't feel anything.

Kissed her on neck, face, No DFK. She didn't feel anything.

Undressed, boob press, nipple sucking. She didn't feel anything.

Fingering, DATY. She felt little something.

CBJ. I didn't feel anything.

Main act. Missionary, came in 5 minutes because johny had not spit venom for a week.

Bad breath. Turn off.

After the first act, tried to strike a conversation with her, but she didn't reciprocate much, so again started playing. Same responses or should I say no responses again. No sensual touches at all from her side. Didn't go for second shot as I had lost interest. Dressed up & asked her to leave. Since, It wasn't even 2 complete hours handed 8 K to her. Now, this is where her mouth opened. Usual arguments & yelling & now she didn't look like new to the trade as she was well aware of tricks of trade. Didn't want to create a scene so handed the full amount & asked her to fuck off.

So guys, I a nutshell, I fucked an overpriced statue. Avoid her if you are looking for GFE.

VishudJb
05-21-18, 10:28
Hello all,

She called me near Kondhwa (She says only Incall no outcall). I went there. Then came a Boy to pick me from there. So this was a bit first shock..Good report.

Okla123
05-21-18, 11:27
Bro,

I had also rejected her due to her high price. She was very desperate to meet, obviously for money. She was continuously calling me for meeting. Had video chatted with her twice, looks nice but I think she is also not getting clients. Any one having experience with Pankhuri please tell.Spoke to her. Was asking for 15 K plus hotel stay. Don't know why people pay so much. Was in London and used to go to this party place where you get 4-5 shots in 2 hours for just 160 GBP (15 K INR).

http://thephoenixclub.london/

PowerTower
05-21-18, 11:45
Hi guys, received pics from SP asking 6 k for 1 pop. Suggest anyone tried this bird.

MyDream8
05-21-18, 12:58
Highly photo-shopped. No SP girl in Pune is worth more than 3 k.

Hi guys, received pics from SP asking 6 k for 1 pop. Suggest anyone tried this bird.

Narmada86
05-21-18, 13:06
Hey,

Nice to share you experience can you share any girls number, or suggest how we can avoid such broker. If anyone have contact number please text me.

Hello all,

I immediately didn't opt for it as I wanted to check if she was genuine. So after talking for 3 days on whatsapp (kind of delaying purposely) I finally booked her..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

AakashLove
05-21-18, 13:13
Hi guys, received pics from SP asking 6 k for 1 pop. Suggest anyone tried this bird.Is this girl from Ravet SP, I remember her seeing in Ravet SPs den. I didn't picked her, but I guess 6 k for a pop is very much, they will not stay with you even for an hour, There nakhras start after 20 mins, Try to reduce the amount. This is the thing which keeps local SPs to increase price day by day.

Shaboink
05-21-18, 16:07
Hi guys, received pics from SP asking 6 k for 1 pop. Suggest anyone tried this bird.She seem to have no boobs. !! Check carefully lot of makeup too on the face looks very evident and a potential loot at 6 K / Pop.

DavidP5
05-21-18, 16:08
This was my second visit to S Spa within a week time as wanted to try this lady, I saw her in my previous visit I. E. 4 days before and thought to try her.

So I visited again for her, but as said few things are actually good to be true. She started well, a good back and leg massage with lot of hints. After few min I asked her for extras and she said 3 K. I tried to negotiate and told her what is the standard charges there and I gave to everyone else. She did some nakharas but I finally managed to get her to 2.5 K. She asked the payment upfront as it was first time with her. I gave and then she started. But for my shock she was not allowing to touch her, no kiss, very rare sucking, there is nothing which you can do. She said, I will give you service and I don't want your service. LOL it make me laugh but I told her this is how it should go, If I can't do anything then just sleep idle then it is not worth for me. I tried sometimes inbetween but she was very rigid. She tried to make me cum ASAP but I hold it for almost 35 min. Then she said its taking very long doing B2 be and I will do HJ. I told her, I am not happy with this type of service and then she said you didn't give me 3 k. I told her its good, I saved my. 5 K. It was not about money I would have given you extra 500 tip if service was good. But you are after money. And I would avoid you in future.

RohanDe
05-21-18, 16:30
Booked an appointment for 4 pm. To my surprise have to wait as earlier appointments got delayed. Was about to leave as had a function to attend got assigned with a gal named an animal who does meow.

Massage started and after 10 minutes she given hints for extras.

Bargained for 2 k for b2 b and had nyc experience.

Total damage 1. 6 k at the counter and 2 k to the gal.

Repeat. May not repeat as bored of thais.

SecretAdmirs5
05-21-18, 16:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Johnny was in need of a new bird. Thought of trying Peehu. Called her on Wed to station and picked her up from there and went to Hotel S (earlier Hotel V).Hey mate,

Can you help to share Peehu's contact. As of now I do not have contacts other than the ones popular here IE Ritu, Pallavi. Had tried Smita long time back here at Hotel S. Will appreciate your help.

AndyNewbie
05-21-18, 17:33
Hi guys, received pics from SP asking 6 k for 1 pop. Suggest anyone tried this bird.I have tried that girl through SP Vishnu and I lost 15 k for 2 shots on that girl. Because the picture he sent me was Damm photoshopped. Attitude wise she is okay look wise she is average and assets are pathetic. Better stay away from Pune SP's.

ShanShay
05-21-18, 18:23
Hello fellow mongers,

I am from BLR and I would be visiting Pune next week. Would appreciated if any of you can PM me contact of SP / Indy who provides GFE. I would be staying in * hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Mayhem096
05-22-18, 08:14
I have tried that girl through SP Vishnu and I lost 15 k for 2 shots on that girl. Because the picture he sent me was Damm photoshopped. Attitude wise she is okay look wise she is average and assets are pathetic. Better stay away from Pune SP's.I did speak to SP Vishnu recently. He quoted 8-9 k for a ST. Bargain you're way though in a good manner. He will come down to 4 k for an ST and will call you near Gin Hotel which is by the highway (that's where he called me).

Be sure to see the girl first and the pay up the amount decided. This will help you in not being a victim of switch and bait.

I had tried another girl, very average service, like AndyNewbie mentioned.

Mayhem096
05-22-18, 08:33
Hi there.

There are two spa in the same complex, why and VLC on Nibm road. Could anyone give any defense for a therapist and also the ongoing charges for the same.

There another spa above a famous departmental store with its name ending in jee, has A spa, has anyone availed any extras there?

KetanPune
05-22-18, 13:12
Got these pics from SP vishnu, he is claiming she is indie. And quoting 12 K for ST. Anyone tried. Reviews please.

Tut Li
05-22-18, 14:39
Yes her number ends with 095. Can you clear your inbox.

Can you please confirm if she is still in business as I just talked her once on phone, deal was done booked hotel but last movement she cancel her plan and not tried get yet. I have heard lot about her as she is sexy Fair nice figure and young.

But now it seems her add not available or deleted.Bro. She is active. . heavy on pocket but she is an awesome option. Those who tried will agree about her services. But it's an expensive option.

I will clear my mailbox in weekend and get back to you.

Juan Garcia
05-22-18, 14:43
Hi Friends,

We all know about the famous dating app. Had a curious, and pleasurable experience with a MILF after matching. We first sexted for hours, then masturbated on cam in sync. Could not get to meet her unfortunately (can't provide more details). But there's some possibilities out there we need to keep exploring. Please message me if there are any new birds in Pune- tired of Ritu (been to her five times), and Pallavi has become too expensive I feel.

I also tried a few afros a few months ago- all in all, a good experience. I do not have the numbers anymore-sorry! But met them somewhere in Shivneri nagar. Thinking of meeting miss J from locanto- she's from Kenya.

Happy mongering!

DavidP5
05-22-18, 14:57
Hey guys,

Need help on Afro girl Monica. She stays near Sanghavi area, number ends with 512. She has shared her photo on whatsapp but face is not clearly visible. Whatever I can see from her photo, she got good assets but her face seems to be OK. Did anyone try her, please share some info.

Thanks in advance.

AndyNewbie
05-22-18, 19:28
Got these pics from SP vishnu, he is claiming she is indie. And quoting 12 K for ST. Anyone tried. Reviews please.First of all why would he promote Indies when he himself is a highly hyped SP. He sends more than 50 pictures and quotes a bomb. He is asking me for 40 k for LT. I think he has completely lost it.

Atrimat
05-22-18, 19:58
Got these pics from SP vishnu, he is claiming she is indie. And quoting 12 K for ST. Anyone tried. Reviews please.How can she be indie if SP has shared her picture? Just asking for my knowledge as I didn't understand how indie can be SP girl.

Mathew1984
05-22-18, 20:58

Counter- 1500.

Inside- 2500.Always carry protection when you visit a spa. FS will be available at times and the spa will charge extra 100 or 200 for it.

So when you go its good to carry as precaution. Safe mongering. Try the others there as well.

Sambhai9
05-23-18, 04:44
Hi guys,

I'm silent reader from last 6 months.

It's really good forum.

So many people writing there experience with famous Indies, Ritu Kothrud, Pallavi, peehu.

So I am so curious and that's why I'm ready for taking subscription.

My PM is open now.

Thanks in advance.

AndyNewbie
05-23-18, 04:53
Hi folks,

I have been quite a regular at A to Z spa and also read a report written by a senior member on miss s of A to Z spa who charges a bomb so just thought of giving her a try.

Called up the place and fixed a appointment asked for miss S and got a very late appointment as she is much in demand. As soon as I went to the place I saw her sitting at the reception as described by the senior member she doesn't look like a college girl next door but she looks like the girls we see in malls selling lipstick but yeah she looks above average with decent body and racks.

Proceeded in the room and was waiting for her for almost 10 minutes as she was busy talking to someone over the phone. In came miss S finally asked me to lay down and started with asking me if I am coming for the first time and why did you book me. I used a random name and said my friend told me about you and hence I booked you. She was very naughty and playful from the beginning itself she started touching inner thighs and giving a lot of hints and directly asked me what do you want. I asked her for B2B with HJ because she doesn't do BJ she said. Asked her for the charges as she said 6 k for B2B and I started laughing I told her even Thai girls charge 2. 5 k to which she politely said she even has regulars who pay her 6 k and some business men and builders even pay her 10 k now I don't know if that is true. I told her the max I can pay you is 3 k I showed her my wallet and said I really don't have more than 3 k. One good thing about her is that she is very polite is very greedy but. And off feel her clothes perky tits, fair skin, nice hair I think she is new to the trade and is not used much she responds very good and has a lot of sex appeal when I touched and kissed her neck she was mad I could see the lust in her eyes. She even started scratching my back with her nails and moaning. She was in panties and started riding me like dry humping I can say that she is really good at it. Asked her for DFK but she doesn't do. In 20 minutes she made me cum on her amazing perky tits. She was giggling all the time. Also she doesn't really massage you it is just for name sake. Took head massage from her went inside took shower and left. All in all a decent experience again. This also shows the dry spell in the and how Pune people have become we shell out whatever the girl asks for very soon sex is going to be extremely costly in Pune. I am surprised to read the Delhi forum and how people manage to keep the rates lower there. Planning for a Thailand trip next month. Seniors kindly help me with some good places in Pattaya and Bangkok. Will write a detailed report on my Thailand experience once I am back after a bang. Stay blessed!

MadanM
05-23-18, 06:07
This is New tactics of SP to sell girls with Indi tag on higher rates. Mostly these are well dressed Mumbai girls nothing more. So don't get trapped.

Got these pics from SP vishnu, he is claiming she is indie. And quoting 12 K for ST. Anyone tried. Reviews please.

Shaboink
05-23-18, 12:33
Any one tried Heaven spa next to golds gym 2nd floor in KalNgr?

Any reports?

SecretAdmirs5
05-23-18, 15:22

Booked hotel near Shivajinagar through OYO. Thanks senior members for your help.Can you please help to PM the OYO hotel name. Thinking of trying her in some coming weeks.

TharkiBoss
05-23-18, 17:06
Hi folks,

Can anybody please share with me Ritu's and or Peehu's contact.

I can reciprocate with some indie contacts I have.

Thanks.

Tharki.

Dickardo
05-23-18, 17:26
Hi folks,

Thanks.

Tharki.You need to clear your inbox.

DavidP5
05-23-18, 17:44
Hi folks,

Thanks.

Tharki.Please clear your inbox.

Nadude
05-23-18, 18:19
Does anyone have any idea if we can find 1200-1500 decent quality girls in Budhwar Peth, or is it just cheap 300 rs oldies only.

Zidjainz
05-23-18, 18:41

Counter- 1500.

Inside- 2500.Hi,

Can you please provide some pointers to this spa in Baner please.

Thanks in advance.

PuneriDingDong
05-23-18, 19:29
I was regular customer of her. Initially, she was doing nice massage but her rate for topless HJ was 1. 5 k at least. Slowly, her massage skills started degrading so I opted out of her. She girls at this spa are keep rotating so fast, I think this spa is not doing good business.

Does anybody had good experience recently with any girl? Some girls at this spa has lot of attitude even though they have negative boob size, maid like look, pathetic massage skills.

Guys, please suggest any other gud spa where we can equally get relaxing massage along with happy ending.

Keep rocking.

Hi folks,

I have been quite a regular at A to Z spa and also read a report written by a senior member on miss s of A to Z spa who charges a bomb so just thought of giving her a try.

Called up the place and fixed a appointment asked for miss S and got a very late appointment as she is much in demand. As soon as I went to the place I saw her sitting at the reception as described by the senior member she doesn't look like a college girl next door but she looks like the girls we see in malls selling lipstick but yeah she looks above average with decent body and racks.

Proceeded in the room and was waiting for her for almost 10 minutes as she was busy talking to someone over the phone. In came miss S finally asked me to lay down and started with asking me if I am coming for the first time and why did you book me. I used a random name and said my friend told me about you and hence I booked you. She was very naughty and playful from the beginning itself she started touching inner thighs and giving a lot of hints and directly asked me what do you want. I asked her for B2B with HJ because she doesn't do BJ she said.

Byzantine E
05-23-18, 21:39
1st FR Ahmedabad. Good things can come from unexpected places.

I planned for this work related Ahmedabad trip around 20 days ago and this was my first time in Ahmedabad too. Started exploring the Ahmedabad pages and opinion was of that Ahmedabad is really a dry place and it is quite difficult to find anything, So naturally I did not have had much hopes to begin with. When browsing through the Ahmedabad FRs, after decoding the puzzle of spa names, I shortlisted three of them, then went through their:

Google reviews (They are mostly useless but super helpful this time).

NB voucher rate.

Google News (to find about any bad press about the spa recently).

I was very shocked to find out that in the review of a spa a user has said that they have installed hidden cams and spa owner blackmail the people, I was horrified to find this out and almost dropped the mongering plan.

Then I came across the FR of this particular bro, who has given the hint about the name of the spa and the therapist, also hints were super easy to decrypt. Since I am not paid member of the forum yet, and cannot PM people I like the FRs where I can exactly decode the name of the spa and the therapist, this really reduces the KLPD chances. However I was still susceptible to the FR because this bro has only 2 posts in fact I was thinking that this FR could be posted itself by the spa owner.

Anyways tried the nearbuy rates and it was 1399 (for weekend), call the spa and asked whether the particulars therapist is available and she was. They also Agree to accept the nearbuy tariff directly at spa.

By the way this was my 5th spa experience, all four of them were in Delhi and all of them from average to super bad (will write FR soon) so I do not did not have much expectation. When I reached there the receptionist lady did not remember the conversation we had over the call and was asking me to pay the full regular amount which was around 3000, but eventually agreed to let me pay the nearbuy tariff, also the particular therapist was busy and I had to wait for 10-15 minutes.

Entered the room, spa and the rooms for not really in good shape, I mean it was nothing really terrible but I have been to better spas. They really need to do better with the interiors especially when their regular charges are around 3000, there was no locks on the doors. I changed to dispos, waited for 5 minutes and there she came, gujju, short around 5'2", super slim (like the bro said in the FR) and lite as feather, 34 melons, smiling, Full of enthusiasm even at 6:30 in the evening, and supposedly good attitude. She was wearing a semi transparent tank top over her dark pink bra and shorter shorts. She looks like a girl next door, college student not more than 21-23 years of age. I instantly develop a liking for her.

Started the massage, which was frankly, at best, average. During the massage she actually sat on my back and, my god, she was light, she did a bum massage without me even asking.

Started a little chit chat with her and Came to know that she has spent quite some time in Pune before moving back to Ahmedabad, this helped breaking the ice, she was friendly, after the massage she asked questions I was waiting for, the extras, and I gladly said yes.

1 K for HJ, 2 k for HJ+T and 4 k for B2B. Negotiated for 3 k for B2B and she got ready (I don't like negotiating much because I think too much negotiations kills the mood and I already had the idea of the prices because of the previous FR).

She started undressing and that's when I stopped her by saying "let me do the honor" hugged her, kissed her, unbuttoned her semi transparent top (too many buttons that damn top had) got rid of her sexy cute pink bra, her shorts and striped pink panty. I lied down she was on top of me, start kissing, tried semi-DFK, she was like not really resisting but not opening her mouth as well, she started kissing me, lightly piercing my back with her fingernails, wow. She started kissing from my face all the way down to the johnny, Did not try forcing BJ to her, then she put Johnny in between her melons, and what a great melons she has, The kind of slim girl she was the proportion of her boobs were better (exactly to my liking) 34 to be precise, hard with pink nipples, sucked them hard for quite sometime.

Then we exchange positions and I lied her down and came on top of her, kissed her from top to bottom, her pussy was trimmed. Unable to resist, started DATY (And she did not resist), within just few minutes she was moaning so lovely and loudly, I got scared for a moment but then I did not give a damn, she literally begged me to go slow I cuddled her for some time and explored her body, She was really cooperative, Finally she gave me HJ, cleaned myself paid her, kissed her on cheeks after paying while she was leaving and she was like "Aww. So sweet".

I will definitely meet her again when I will go to Ahmedabad next time.

Wayne07
05-24-18, 00:41
Any one tried Heaven spa next to golds gym 2nd floor in KalNgr?

Any reports?This is not a new place, changed name from Nitaya to Heaven, earlier also was dry more or less now also you can expect the same or you have to make 2-3 visits to get some juice. Rest okay sort place.

Sambhai9
05-24-18, 02:29
Hello all,

Request to senior members. Can you please help to share Ritu's and Peehus contact Have read positive reviews about her, want to try her out.

Thanks in advance.

Frank1232
05-24-18, 04:43
Hello Pune forum,

Am visiting Pune this weekend for 2 days. Any good souls out there who could share some indie contacts? Have been trying since 2 days now.

All the best guys. Have a good time. Cheers. Play safe.

AbhiPatil
05-24-18, 11:35
Check your Inbox.

Can you please help to PM the OYO hotel name. Thinking of trying her in some coming weeks.

Maddy Patil
05-24-18, 13:07
Does anyone have any idea if we can find 1200-1500 decent quality girls in Budhwar Peth, or is it just cheap 300 rs oldies only.In BP you can for for 1-hrs service for 1000- to 1500- depend on the gal you choose, but don't expect good service from these gal many of them have very bad attitude. There are very few gals who really for their clients. But all are time watchers. If you are their regular clients and if they trust you, then only you can take them out to lodge for night.

Maddy Patil
05-24-18, 13:19
Hi guys,

Yesterday I met Peehu she is a very fat & ugly looking women. Africans gals is much good looking then her.

I have read few post before people said she is not good looking, but none of them told she is ugly and cheap.

She has very loose boobs, loose pussy, big ass, she has big stretch mark all over her body, her tummy is like a 9-month pregnant women.

He service was very flat and slow total waste of time and money.

Guys please don't ask me for her contact number I have deleted her contact from my mobile.

Damage: 2 k to her and 1 k for room.

Don't waste your money on her!

Dobby0181
05-24-18, 13:57
Does anyone have any idea if we can find 1200-1500 decent quality girls in Budhwar Peth, or is it just cheap 300 rs oldies only.I also need some help in that case.

Prayog
05-24-18, 17:01
Had a narrow escape yesterday with LE action in a P.S. Spa with Thai therapists. Was going to get a massage and noticed chi green spa half shutter down and 2 to 3 plain clothes LE on phones. Was not sure if it was LE or something else them checked couple of other Thai spas nearby and they are closed. Finally went to be spa P.S. And got Indonesian therapist and got to know that all Thais with invalid visa and no therapist certificate have been asked to leave he country.

Play safe and stay away from Thai spas in P.S. For couple of weeks.

Maddy Patil
05-24-18, 19:08
Had a narrow escape yesterday with LE action in a P.S. Spa with Thai therapists. Was going to get a massage and noticed chi green spa half shutter down and 2 to 3 plain clothes LE on phones. Was not sure if it was LE or something else them checked couple of other Thai spas nearby and they are closed. Finally went to be spa P.S. And got Indonesian therapist and got to know that all Thais with invalid visa and no therapist certificate have been asked to leave he country.

Play safe and stay away from Thai spas in P.S. For couple of weeks.Yes, your right today morning I called S Spa Baner for appointment the person told me they are closed for two days please call after 2 days.

RkgRoyal
05-24-18, 19:19
My friends has moved out to Pune. She is Divorcee with one kid. Mind it dear she is an ultra beautiful girl. Looking for some job, so I suggested to go for this. She is not pros. She is a homely girl without place but she needs someone who can help her with money. She can come during daytime only.

So guys who want to try a new food can ping me.

Only 4 entries per week will be accepted.

No pics can be shared. But trust me guys she is the best girl in town.

She desires to take a donation of 10,000- for few hrs with 2 shots.

Ping slowly slowly.He is genuine. Have called the girl but some how could not make it due some issue with the girl. Has any of you tried her please provide feedback. If you are looking for her number have it from Hotpussy eater.

MonsterXX
05-24-18, 20:28
Bro,

Is she is looking for some more guys. Please share her digits.

Act: I reached, we gulped 4 beers while just chatting...

PuneGuy2006
05-24-18, 22:13
Thanks buddy, I had booked her for this week end, will cancel based on your report.

Further to my previous post about her high prices.

So, after negotiating for 3 days & being cheated by an Wakad SP the previous day (Will write about this in a different post), I finally struck a deal with her for 12 K (3 hrs).

That she is a college student (Engg. HAHAHA) & is having her exams are all lies because her exam dates keep on changing as per the client's convenience.

Booked a KP hotel, checked-in, she arrived 15-20 minutes later. Short girl (good for me), pretty face, great shaped body, good upper rack & a great booty. But sadly, that's where the nice part ends.

MadanM
05-24-18, 23:24
Thank you Bro for your FR, I was planing to meet her tomorrow, you saved my 3 K.

Hi guys,

Yesterday I met Peehu she is a very fat & ugly looking women. Africans gals is much good looking then her.

I have read few post before people said she is not good looking, but none of them told she is ugly and cheap.

She has very loose boobs, loose pussy, big ass, she has big stretch mark all over her body, her tummy is like a 9-month pregnant women.

He service was very flat and slow total waste of time and money.

MadanM
05-25-18, 05:36
BP is one of the best pocket friendly option available in Pune.

If you spend certain number of visits to same brothel and same girl and create a repo they will treat you as god.

I remember the days in 2009 - 2011 where I was regular to one brothel 2-3 times week. They had treated me like reputed customer and there was no time restrictions for me. They offered best if their girls to me. Even they offer snacks and allow you to have drinks there. And all this was for RS 130 per visit. I really enjoyed best of sexual activity that time.

On the other side there is also risk of LE which roam there all tine to catch visitors but if you handle them confidently you can settle for RS 100 and that's it. I had faced many such incidents and learn over the time to handle them. LE there just try to get money as much possible from you. But if you carry limited money they take what ever available and let you go.

Hope this will help.

In BP you can for for 1-hrs service for 1000- to 1500- depend on the gal you choose, but don't expect good service from these gal many of them have very bad attitude. There are very few gals who really for their clients. But all are time watchers. If you are their regular clients and if they trust you, then only you can take them out to lodge for night.

Ravs69
05-25-18, 06:26
Send number please. I will make sure to help her properly. Waiting for response.

Greetings,

Jackson

NeatAndClean
05-25-18, 07:44
Hello all,

I would be vising Pune in June. Do anyone have contacts who are ready for 3 some or Anal. Want to strike it off my bucket list.

Can share SP contact in Kochi.

Mady7906
05-25-18, 09:24
Hello brother,

Just came across your post for that needy beautiful lady in Pune.

It will be of great help if you can help me with her no. I am Pune now. I will be happy if I could also be of any help to you in future.

Sincerely,

Mady.

My friends has moved out to Pune. She is Divorcee with one kid. Mind it dear she is an ultra beautiful girl. Looking for some job, so I suggested to go for this. She is not pros. She is a homely girl without place but she needs someone who can help her with money. She can come during daytime only.

So guys who want to try a new food can ping me.

Only 4 entries per week will be accepted.

No pics can be shared. But trust me guys she is the best girl in town.

She desires to take a donation of 10,000- for few hrs with 2 shots.

Ping slowly slowly.

AmpMax
05-25-18, 11:10

Play safe and stay away from Thai spas in P.S. For couple of weeks.Where is the indonesian? Some clues please?

ZooperTrip
05-25-18, 13:12
Greetings brethren,

Revisiting your fine city next week and looking for some good indie ladies. Will reciprocate in kind with Delhi and Bangalore contacts (You can go through my previous reports).

Cheers!

Z.

Dickardo
05-25-18, 13:20
Thanks buddy, I had booked her for this week end, will cancel based on your report.Yup! Definitely not worth wasting our hard earned money.

RkgRoyal
05-25-18, 16:50
Writing late about encounter with lady from Sanghvi area claimed to be real estate agent. Encounter was normal not much to write only thing to be noted that she is having a girl in early twenties ready for three some action. I asked her to have action only with the girl but she refused. Asking for three some action 10 k for LT. Her number ends with 324 unable to remember her name.

Face 5/10.

Assets 5/10.

GFE 7/10.

Damage 7 k 2 hours not time watchers.

Looking to have action only with girl with her not interested in three some.

RohanDe
05-25-18, 17:46
Hello Bros,

Never tried KP, please guide what to try.

Spas? SPs? Heard of lane no. 7 can I get on the spot options there? Please guide.

Regards.

VishudJb
05-25-18, 18:36
She seem to have no boobs. !! Check carefully lot of makeup too on the face looks very evident and a potential loot at 6 K / Pop.High price bro.

Mkxmkx
05-25-18, 18:58
Had the same experience today. Was assigned miss and. She looked disinterested from the start. I purposely left the dispo on the table and flashed johnny at her from the start which she was OK with. However, she kept covering it with the towel during the massage. No hints whatsoever during the whole massage. At last I popped the question and she quoted 3 K for B2B (same what she quoted to David bro). Tried bargaining for 2 k which she flatly refused. Somehow managed to get johnny in control and let it go. I am glad I didn't budge for 3 k offer and skipped B2B session. Massage was decent though.

Avoid miss and (Ana) at S Spa if you're looking to get some action.

I need the name of miss L at S Spa with whom another bro had decent fun. Could someone please help with it?

This was my second visit to S Spa within a week time as wanted to try this lady, I saw her in my previous visit I. E. 4 days before and thought to try her.

So I visited again for her, but as said few things are actually good to be true. She started well, a good back and leg massage with lot of hints. After few min I asked her for extras and she said 3 K. I tried to negotiate and told her what is the standard charges there and I gave to everyone else. She did some nakharas but I finally managed to get her to 2.5 K. She asked the payment upfront as it was first time with her. I gave and then she started. But for my shock she was not allowing to touch her, no kiss, very rare sucking, there is nothing which you can do. She said, I will give you service and I don't want your service. LOL it make me laugh but I told her this is how it should go, If I can't do anything then just sleep idle then it is not worth for me. I tried sometimes inbetween but she was very rigid. She tried to make me cum ASAP but I hold it for almost 35 min. Then she said its taking very long doing B2 be and I will do HJ. I told her, I am not happy with this type of service and then she said you didn't give me 3 k. I told her its good, I saved my. 5 K. It was not about money I would have given you extra 500 tip if service was good. But you are after money. And I would avoid you in future.

DavidP5
05-25-18, 19:26
Met the most talked lady in Pune forum.

Short, fair, good assets but you can guess her age from her face.

Her BJ skills are awesome and already discussed a lot before. She will lick your tool and balls like anything.

But I didn't like something about her and this is never discussed here. She don't feel anything when you work on her. Whether you are Kissing, Licking, Sucking or DATY she don't feel anything. And that will somewhere disappoint you. Overall a OK experience because of her BJ skills.

Place is safe and easy to find. Charges 5 K for 1 HR.

MonsterXX
05-25-18, 19:53
Hey bro,

Can you PM her numbers.

Thanks.

Hello brother,

Just came across your post for that needy beautiful lady in Pune.

It will be of great help if you can help me with her no. I am Pune now. I will be happy if I could also be of any help to you in future.

Sincerely,

Mady.

Wayne07
05-25-18, 20:07
Hello Bros,

Never tried KP, please guide what to try.

Spas? SPs? Heard of lane no. 7 can I get on the spot options there? Please guide.

Regards.Why Spa would be a sure shot place, be ready for some attitude from therapist and rude talk from reception especially if using coupon. But will surely work out. Shridha could work if you visit few times and make a goodwill. Lane 7 may not give instant result, still try M Spa there. Hope this helps.

Yandh
05-25-18, 22:15
Hello fellow mongers,

I got contact of indie from facebook. I contacted her and talk over phone. She seems to be nice. Look wise she is not great look like women in 35. She is asking 3 K for one hours and 10 K for full night. I have booked her for this Sunday night. I wish I could get contact of famous Ritu, Peehu, Pallavi. I have read multiple FR. I wish to buy subscription but options are shown with credit card only. As my family many time ckeck my credit card balance sheet so I am not comfortable with method. I have no problem buying subscription. Please fellow monger is there any other method to buy subscription. Meanwhile can you please share me name of any indie from locanto while I get subscription. I found 2 indie from vivastreet. But have not meet them. Also any body help regarding BP you can ask me. I wish to go there a lot.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Yandh
05-25-18, 22:20
I tried finding Deepali on locanto found on ad but ad is expired. Tried to contact number but its switch off kindly fellow mongers. Is she still available on locanto is there way to contact her.

Hi all,

I have been an active user till few months back under username "Adam Joseph". Decided to quit mongering and deleted the old account. I was wrong, Johnny didn't approve it. So, back in action with new account.

Saw some FR on V spa Kharadi and decided to try it. This was my first Spa experience as I generally preferred FS. Well, I was wrong again! I should have tried it before.

Called up the spa number in the afternoon. Guy on call offered me same price as Nearby. Booked for 5.30. I did ask for famous "Egg" but she's not available. He said she will come back next month. So I chose a Thai therapist.

Girl was in her early 30's. A bit chubby, but overall decent assets. She started with the normal massage. I felt it was decent, but I had no benchmarks. After 20 minutes, she kept my head in her lap and popped the question during head massage.

Tut Li
05-26-18, 03:28

Her BJ skills are awesome and already discussed a lot before. She will lick your tool and balls like anything.

But I didn't like something about her and this is never discussed here. She don't feel anything when you work on her. Whether you are Kissing, Licking, Sucking or DATY she don't feel anything. And that will somewhere disappoint you. Overall a OK experience because of her BJ skills.

Place is safe and easy to find. Charges 5 K for 1 HR.By now she has fucked full forum. Obviously she will not feel.

KedarSharma394
05-26-18, 05:14
Hi folks,

Can somebody please share with me the famous Ritu-from-Kothrud's contact?

Thanks in advance.

HornDogPuneKar
05-26-18, 05:48
Buddy,

Avoid her. The last time I was with her, she had a rash on her genitalia. I sent her packing without doing anything. Be safe.

I tried finding Deepali on locanto found on ad but ad is expired. Tried to contact number but its switch off kindly fellow mongers. Is she still available on locanto is there way to contact her.

DavidP5
05-26-18, 06:21
Had the same experience today. Was assigned miss and. She looked disinterested from the start. I purposely left the dispo on the table and flashed johnny at her from the start which she was OK with. However, she kept covering it with the towel during the massage. No hints whatsoever during the whole massage. At last I popped the question and she quoted 3 K for B2B (same what she quoted to David bro). Tried bargaining for 2 k which she flatly refused. Somehow managed to get johnny in control and let it go. I am glad I didn't budge for 3 k offer and skipped B2B session. Massage was decent though.

Avoid miss and (Ana) at S Spa if you're looking to get some action.

I need the name of miss L at S Spa with whom another bro had decent fun. Could someone please help with it?Yes bro, Miss N is not worth the money. She got good assets but has some attitude and as I said she won't allow you to touch her. Good you avoided her B2B.

Other lady is miss L. Can't send you private message I guess you don't have subscription. Ask them who are available and choose the one whose name starts with L. I guess they have only one miss L.

Dickardo
05-26-18, 06:53

Place is safe and easy to find. Charges 5 K for 1 HR.That's the case with almost all of them. They are never into the act as much as we are. Hardly you will come across someone who's really passionate. We go with very high expectations looking for a sensual experience & return disappointed most of the time. Difficult to find a real GFE.

SinJay
05-26-18, 12:12
By now she has fucked full forum. Obviously she will not feel.Ha Ha Ha. Good one bro.

DavidP5
05-26-18, 15:04
By now she has fucked full forum. Obviously she will not feel.Agree with you bro on the numbers. But for me its negative if our sex partner is not feeling anything. Anyways it depends on individual. No worries. But she has some good reasons to consider. So again individuals taste.

VFM16
05-26-18, 18:41
Writing after long time.

I went to V spa after a long time. Since already confirmed 1 k for 60 minutes, there were no hassles.

I came to know that Miss K & Miss P had already left. Since I wanted some local one (there were just NEs as well) I was allotted Miss V.

I entered the room and undressed. As usual, kept the disp for future use and lied down with a towel. Miss V entered and first look was turnoff. She was plump with pimples on face. She started the massage with towel on me all the time. She carefully avoided all the vital spots and it was plain massage. I was already feeling bored.

After turning around, she asked me what service I take. I told that I normally have B2B. She agreed with P on. I rejected it and asked for nude. Once out of clothes, she hugged me. Johhny boy instantly saluted. I made her lie down on table and started sucking boobs and fingering simultaneously. I guess this double attack was too much for her as she was instantly wet. Immediately she started fingering vigorously and reached orgasm. But her after effect really surprised. As soon as she was done, she got up in a second and started giving me HJ to finish. Though I took my time, I was already feeling pissed off. Another turnoff was her p. It smelled like anything. I had to wash my fingers at least 10 times to get rid of that smell.

While leaving I saw a promising receptionist, Miss A, who also doubles up as masseuse. If anyone wishes to go there, she is another Maharashtrian babe to check out. Rests are really bore. But please book her and then go. Just my two cents.

Can anyone give any lead of sweet localite would be grateful.

Flamboyant18
05-26-18, 19:39
Hi there,

I am a young guy in late 20's and scheduled to get married in the December. I wish to have escort experiences.

I do not have any contacts and wish to acquire services without involving SPs. I am hoping I could get some help from the members of this forum.

As I am new, I will not be able to exchange any contacts. I apologize. But I promise that I will definitely help the community by contributing my experiences through FRs and will share contacts that I will acquire in the course of my mongering.

I want to try independent escorts and also some spas. I have some savings that I have kept aside especially for this purpose.

I request you experienced members to please help me with some good contacts and guidelines for the spas.

I was thinking to begin my mongering with famous Ritu. Also, I would like to try other escorts too.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Flamboyant18
05-26-18, 19:55
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am a guy in late 20's. I wish to start mongering and need some help and guidelines from the experienced people on this forum.

I will appreciate it if someone could give me contacts of few independent escorts. I do not have any information to share in exchange. But I promise that I will contribute to this community through my experiences and by sharing new contacts from Pune and Mumbai as I get them.

Also, I need an advice if I should begin my experience with a full service from an escort or by visiting the Spas. Guidelines for the spas would also be appreciated.

I promise, your help will not be forgotten.

I am thinking to start my mongering from the famous Ritu.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

PuneriDingDong
05-27-18, 10:24
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Stxtxx3
05-27-18, 10:48
Hi all,

I am very new to mongering and also to this forum. Any help would be appreciated in this initial stage to get set into track then I can contribute or exchange with others of my experience and required stuff.

Any tips or suggestions how to start or where to start looking especially near to Hinjewadi, Wakad.

Tinku170
05-27-18, 11:17
Can you please PM her number. I am new to this but will reciprocate as I get experience.

Wonering
05-27-18, 16:09
New options.

Hi,

I have been spending lot of time with thai girl friend who now works in Pune. Usually we stay over night in decent hotels after giving both IDs.

But now we have been hearing that LE are keeping very close tabs on thais and in few cases got hold of thais & their companions from hotels.

They threaten to get the thai girls name added in the black list of immigration so that she can not get visa again for India or threaten them with exposure. In turn, unlucky guy has to cough up lot of money.

So now my girl friend is scared & I am also little worried about checking in to hotels with both IDs.

I don't want to give up on her because she is too good to me & hence looking for some new option.

Is it possible to check in some good hotel with only one ID?? But I don't want some shady joint. It should be nice decent place.

Is it possible to get some place on rent for two or three months??

Any other out of box suggestion. It can be either for Pune or for Mumbai also.

I know this aint as exciting as reading a hot juicy report on scoring with new chick, but please still apply your self & help me to meet my girl.

AbhiPatil
05-27-18, 16:19
Enter debit card details in place of credit card info. If your card is international, debit card, it will work.

Also, even if someone checks your ac statement, most probably they won't know as name won't appear exactly as it is.

About fb contact, proceed with caution. Do not pay in advance, no matter what. If you score, share your FR.

Hello fellow mongers,

I got contact of indie from facebook. I contacted her and talk over phone. She seems to be nice. Look wise she is not great look like women in 35. She is asking 3 K for one hours and 10 K for full night. I have booked her for this Sunday night. I wish I could get contact of famous Ritu, Peehu, Pallavi. I have read multiple FR. I wish to buy subscription but options are shown with credit card only. As my family many time ckeck my credit card balance sheet so I am not comfortable with method. I have no problem buying subscription. Please fellow monger is there any other method to buy subscription. Meanwhile can you please share me name of any indie from locanto while I get subscription.

AbhiPatil
05-27-18, 16:26
Hi,

It is really difficult to check in with one ID, especially if you're staying at good place. IDs are very much mandatory for them too.

You can explore an option of some temporary place.

For example, use a fellow mongorer's place and pay them.

Also, check out airbnb. Ay be won't be as risky with IDs there.

Happy times to you.

New options.

Hi,

I have been spending lot of time with thai girl friend who now works in Pune. Usually we stay over night in decent hotels after giving both IDs.

But now we have been hearing that LE are keeping very close tabs on thais and in few cases got hold of thais & their companions from hotels.

They threaten to get the thai girls name added in the black list of immigration so that she can not get visa again for India or threaten them with exposure. In turn, unlucky guy has to cough up lot of money.

So now my girl friend is scared & I am also little worried about checking in to hotels with both IDs..

Atrimat
05-27-18, 16:35
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am a guy in late 20's. I wish to start mongering and need some help and guidelines from the experienced people on this forum.

I will appreciate it if someone could give me contacts of few independent escorts. I do not have any information to share in exchange. But I promise that I will contribute to this community through my experiences and by sharing new contacts from Pune and Mumbai as I get them.

Also, I need an advice if I should begin my experience with a full service from an escort or by visiting the Spas. Guidelines for the spas would also be appreciated..Hi bro,

Read the forum, FRs, post your experiences and FRs of your visits to spas etc. Then you can request for help.

AbhiPatil
05-27-18, 16:36
Check your inbox.

Greetings brethren,

Revisiting your fine city next week and looking for some good indie ladies. Will reciprocate in kind with Delhi and Bangalore contacts (You can go through my previous reports).

Cheers!

Z.

Tut Li
05-27-18, 16:39
New options.

Hi,

So now my girl friend is scared & I am also little worried about checking in to hotels with both IDs.

I don't want to give up on her because she is too good to me & hence looking for some new option.

Is it possible to check in some good hotel with only one ID?? But I don't want some shady joint. It should be nice decent place.

Is it possible to get some place on rent for two or three months??

Any other out of box suggestion. It can be either for Pune or for Mumbai also.

I know this aint as exciting as reading a hot juicy report on scoring with new chick, but please still apply your self & help me to meet my girl.Sent two options. I tried only one. Good luck.

Atrimat
05-27-18, 16:41
New options.

Hi,

I don't want to give up on her because she is too good to me & hence looking for some new option..You haven't said your GF is a Thai. We presume so based on your post. If your GF is on proper tourist Visa then I don't think she has an issue in staying in any hotel. However, not sure exactly what is an issue that you have your GF staying in a hotel. I think Thais have issues with work permits and also if they are overstaying the visa. Rest should not be any problem. As far as hotel not needing ID, it is difficult to find since she is foreign national.

TiaMoman
05-27-18, 23:00
Pune to Ahmedabad is approx 661 kms away!

What's Ahmedabad FR doing in in Pune Section?

1st FR Ahmedabad. Good things can come from unexpected places.

I planned for this work related Ahmedabad trip around 20 days ago and this was my first time in Ahmedabad too. Started exploring the Ahmedabad pages and opinion was of that Ahmedabad is really a dry place and it is quite difficult to find anything, So naturally I did not have had much hopes to begin with. When browsing through the Ahmedabad FRs, after decoding the puzzle of spa names, I shortlisted three of them, then went through their:

Google reviews (They are mostly useless but super helpful this time).

NB voucher rate.

Google News (to find about any bad press about the spa recently).

I was very shocked to find out that in the review of a spa a user has said that they have installed hidden cams and spa owner blackmail the people, I was horrified to find this out and almost dropped the mongering plan..

Wayne07
05-28-18, 02:14
New options.

Hi,

Is it possible to check in some good hotel with only one ID?? But I don't want some shady joint. It should be nice decent place..Try service apartments in Kalyani Nagar, should be okay but book it directly through them. Maintain good rep with staff of service apt and it should all be fine. Rent is falling into the trap of giving money to many people. For any hotels it all depend is on what kind of Visa your GF have, If tourist visa or on a tourist visa if she is working somewhere then don't even think to visit a Hotel. If she is on work visa which I highly doubt then its all fine, flash your passport and roam like a King and Queen.

ZoomLong
05-28-18, 02:50
Very recently I was in Pune, the whole week had been tiring with the body demanding a good relaxation. Was near the airport and hunted for options in google. As it was around 8 most of then were shut or about to shut. Ended up finding a MP near the signal that has 2 5 stars by its side. The second I reached there was sure extras would be on the platter but then got into the room and realised there is no latch. To choose from there was a local & other was one was NE fish. Decided to stick with the local flavor. Was shown the room for massage looked neat and cleanly laid down. Was asked to change into the dispo and waited. The door knocked and bird came in. The massage started off well had chose for Swedish massage. Tried making some conversation to.

Masseuse. She speaks Marathi but not very fluent with English or Hindi. Hindi still manageable. Looks like a typical maharashtrian with the nose piercing. When she reached the bum pulled down the dispo and gave a good massage to the bum felt very relaxed. Tried hinting for extras but there was no response. Towards the end around 40 min into the massage she told the massage is over and what extras I wanted. The menu included HJ with body touching at 1 k and another 1 k for BJ. Choose the first one which was quite satisfying. It worth a try looks like their choices are good. The name of the bird choosen starts with S.

Total Damage- 2 k at counter + 1 k for extras.

Stxtxx3
05-28-18, 11:35
Hi,

I am about buy subscription for the first time. Just out of curiosity, any newbie got any contacts from senior members as initially it is very difficult to contribute anything other than their experience. I mean no offence just to clarify.

KrubyIndia
05-28-18, 12:17
Could you please provide some hints on the name of the spa.

Thanks.

Very recently I was in Pune, the whole week had been tiring with the body demanding a good relaxation. Was near the airport and hunted for options in google. As it was around 8 most of then were shut or about to shut. Ended up finding a MP near the signal that has 2 5 stars by its side. The second I reached there was sure extras would be on the platter but then got into the room and realised there is no latch. To choose from there was a local & other was one was NE fish. Decided to stick with the local flavor. Was shown the room for massage looked neat and cleanly laid down. Was asked to change into the dispo and waited. The door knocked and bird came in. The massage started off well had chose for Swedish massage. Tried making some conversation to..

RonyShet
05-28-18, 16:29
Thanks DavisPs for sharing name of miss L.

Called up spa today for appointment with Miss L and told that I will pay NB coupon amount. Guy agreed.

Message was good. She quoted 2500 for B2B and said she is in her periods and will not take off lowers.

I said 2500 is normal rate and since she is in her periods asked her for 1500. She denied. I quoted 2000, she denied again.

I said continue with message.

She has good assets. Avoid her for some days.

On the way back bought two shirts from W mall Aundh worth 2600.

Dobby0181
05-28-18, 19:09
Hello folks,

I new to this forum and in mongering.

So I decided to start with low budget.

Once I get confidence I will taste with.

Higher one, so kindly help me.

AbcCool
05-29-18, 04:34
SO visited the poplar S spa baner. Tried the girl who was talked about in this forum Lisa. She was tall, mid aged and 34 Boob size. I told her her my friend suggested to try her, Then I was laying on massage table. In the 2nd minute itself, she asked, "if your friend suggested means, he like my massage or something else? I told "he liked everything". Then she asked, so shall we do B2 B? To me surprise, the boobs felt stiff, as you see in porn movies. When I pressed them, they were hard as well. Looks like implants. When I asked her about it, she asked to me to guess it. B2 B started. She was rubbing her hard boobs all over. OK ok kind of B2 B. After some body to body rubbing, she held my thing and started doing HJ, while me sucking her boobs.

But best B2 B happens when they make you cum without using their hand, but just body alone. So I would rate her B2 B as just 6/10. She did not allow DFK.

RajeshKhanna
05-29-18, 07:05
Hi,

I'm new to mongering in Pune, I was trying for some cheap and best FS in Hadapsar area. But loc SP are quoting very high for some average birds. Appreciate if I can be guided here. I can share FR from Sydney.

AndyNewbie
05-29-18, 07:28
Hi,

I have been with a few Indies and a few SP girl's I won't say all are bad in attitude but I have experienced a few things and I want your views and want to share if you had similar experiences too.

Now we book a indie or a SP girl for a LT now I am a guy who doesn't rush into things first I get comfortable with the girl discuss some general topics with her and then I go for some smooth foreplay and then sex.

But in most of the cases I have seen girls busy with their cellphones busy talking to their boyfriend or friends. I respect their private life but when I have booked for some time and I am going to pay for that time why can't she keep her phone aside just for a few hours.

Because this turns me off and then I loose interest and I feel pissed. Whereas when I tried Ritu she was totally dedicated towards me. I don't know who will teach these girls basic etiquette. Mongers kindly share your views on this.

Remzrai
05-29-18, 08:20
I bought a subscription hoping to get some contacts. But no one has shared any contacts of any SP or indie contacts. I understand that I don't have anything to share that's why no one is willing to share any details, but I am new to mongering I haven't got any reliable contacts. I got a few SP contacts from Loc but they all seem to be fraud as they want advance through paytm.

Anyways the decision is yours to buy subscription. Have fun mongering.

Hi,

I am about buy subscription for the first time. Just out of curiosity, any newbie got any contacts from senior members as initially it is very difficult to contribute anything other than their experience. I mean no offence just to clarify.

KenTheRockstar
05-29-18, 08:30
Am in Pune since last 2 weeks around and was looking for some nice time.

Since none of my contacts of SP and indies are not updated I prefer MP's. Had tried not so famous s spa in Baner last week which was horrible. Thought to check J spa yesterday. Booked for 60 minutes aroma. Some NE lady is working there. OK face and figure.

Nice msg for 20-25 minutes. During which lot of hints. After turning around she could see johnny was up. She saw that and said he woke up and giggled. I couldn't hold myself. Got down from table and started groping her. She was wearing padded bra. Couldn't discuss the rates or anything. Just undressed her. And I was on her on the table. I was carrying rubber with me but in the course of action didn't put it on. Since I was desperate couldn't hold it for long time and released within 10 mins.

Took shower with her. She obediently cleaned me with soap and shampoo. Which was also nice. Dried up and paid her 2 k. She was asking for more. So gave another. 5 k and left the place happily.

Juan Garcia
05-29-18, 12:14
Met her near station. Went to a lodge nearby. I really had a difficult time getting my johnny up. Her attitude is good but looks worse than I'd imagined.

Only go if service is all you want.

I have a really good African indie- everything on the table (including GFE). She used to charge 5 k, now increased to 6 k-maybe you can negotiate? Will give you the no if I can get an indy in return- have tried all the usuals- Ritu, Pallavi.

Maddy Patil
05-29-18, 15:27
Hello friend,

Want to know to Pallavi charges? And any reference from where I got her number? I had call her she was so rude, she asked me who had given her number, I said one fake name she said she don't know him, then I asked what are your charges she ask your friend who had given you my number and hangup the call. Now I really want to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AbcCool
05-29-18, 17:01
Am in Pune since last 2 weeks around and was looking for some nice time.

Since none of my contacts of SP and indies are not updated I prefer MP's. Had tried not so famous s spa in Baner last week which was horrible. Thought to check J spa yesterday. Booked for 60 minutes aroma. Some NE lady is working there. OK face and figure.

Nice msg for 20-25 minutes. During which lot of hints. After turning around she could see johnny was up. She saw that and said he woke up and giggled. I couldn't hold myself. Got down from table and started groping her. She was wearing padded bra. Couldn't discuss the rates or anything. Just undressed her. And I was on her on the table. I was carrying rubber with me but in the course of action didn't put it on. Since I was desperate couldn't hold it for long time and released within 10 mins.

Took shower with her. She obediently cleaned me with soap and shampoo. Which was also nice. Dried up and paid her 2 k. She was asking for more. So gave another. 5 k and left the place happily.Ok that's great to hear. SO you mean to say you fucked her? She didn't demand any money upfront also? Looks like the scene is improving in Pune.