PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

VFM16
06-24-18, 08:12
Anyone experiencing issues with ISG lately? I am unable to respond.

It logs me out.

PuneSpaMan
06-24-18, 09:59
Hey bro,

Kindly provide some hints about spa and its location. And if possible hint on girls name as well.

I have lately not received any good stuff at spa.

Promise that I will post FR.

I m getting lucky lately. This is second time in a row, I went to spa and got FS.

I won't describe my epic in details. All I can say is that, it was Miss Jharkhand. At least tat is what she told me. Someone ftom tat part of country can verify. She is only localite there. Rest are Thai or NE.

Half way thru massage, disps were off and touching became more sensual. But you need to make her comfortable from beginning. I also told her this is my first time there.

Later she quoted 2 k for B2B, 2.5 with BJ, 3 with FS. Trust me got one of softest lips for BJ. She also had soft boobs. She knew how to GV b2 b and also enjoyed in the process. I did not opt for FS as I knew I won't last long. She did not want CIM hence told her at very last moment to pull out. But it was worth it.

Though I won't repeat, can help others.

PuneSpaMan
06-24-18, 10:01
On nearby there are 2 spas starting with M. Is it any one of those family spa?

Kindly suggest. Will post FR post visit.

So I got curious with FR posted by Mkxmkx the other day of this new spa (literally 10 days old) called as M with teaser rates and Thai staff. Called and fixed appointment at 4 pm. Reached on time. Paid 1199 for 90 minutes deep tissue. I needed a good rub as the body was aching with gym workout s and regular wear and tear. Asked to give me the best one as Mlxmkx mentioned. Therapist name has an A and a you with nothing on between. Chose the room with bed on ground. The bathroom is just adjacent outside the spa room which I was okay with. She gave me a nice decent massage so good that at times I felt I dozed off. She was pleasing personality, Good racks and indications from Start of extras. I was not in mood of extras but wanted to correct Pune extras rates. I do this in every new spa. This is how it works. Ask for menu of services. She will give rates like 1 K HJ, 2 K B2B without TL, 3 K for B2B and full TL. No BJ, No DFK. I heard her and said not interested. She was shocked and in two minutes reduced 1 K from options two, three and four. I said just finish the massage..

Wolf1987
06-24-18, 11:30
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm back in Pune and staying till 1st July it will be really helpful if any of you can share some good contacts.

Mkxmkx
06-24-18, 12:18
Thanks RandySavage bro for the FR.

Now I remember, she was the same therapist which I got. I guess she is indeed the best they have LOL.

Request others visiting the spa to keep the rates down (just like we did).

So I got curious with FR posted by Mkxmkx the other day of this new spa (literally 10 days old) called as M with teaser rates and Thai staff. Called and fixed appointment at 4 pm. Reached on time. Paid 1199 for 90 minutes deep tissue. I needed a good rub as the body was aching with gym workout s and regular wear and tear. Asked to give me the best one as Mlxmkx mentioned. Therapist name has an A and a you with nothing on between. Chose the room with bed on ground. The bathroom is just adjacent outside the spa room which I was okay with. She gave me a nice decent massage so good that at times I felt I dozed off. She was pleasing personality, Good racks and indications from Start of extras. I was not in mood of extras but wanted to correct Pune extras rates. I do this in every new spa. This is how it works. Ask for menu of services. She will give rates like 1 K HJ, 2 K B2B without TL, 3 K for B2B and full TL. No BJ, No DFK. I heard her and said not interested. She was shocked and in two minutes reduced 1 K from options two, three and four. I said just finish the massage. She felt bad but still professionally finished. Guys, don't behave as sex starved doves when you are going to spa with extras in my mind especially with Thai. They all have limited stay, no work permit and a money target to achieve in that time. So the money is for them to lose. Make most of this and stick to your price. You will make hay- even in Pune.

Mkxmkx
06-24-18, 12:22
Thanks bro. It's difficult to keep chit chatting all the time as I do have limitations as well. Also, it's difficult to focus on her as she is a dead investment now (decided that I'm not going to fuck her after all).

I answered politely and up to the point for next few times and hope she understands now.

Hello,

I think you do not ignoring right now. And also don't stop chatting with her. Please chit chat with her as politely so that she will not asking to love her directly. But she will try. Some time girls very critical situation that time they will not adjustable in their life, and if tell her directly as I m not interested in love life that it will hurt her. So keep chit chat and tell her after some time.

I will guide you if you need any more help from me.

You do not have PM so you can message on forum.

Bye take care for her.

Mkxmkx
06-24-18, 12:26
I checked with her recently and she had the audacity to ask for 10 k ST. Didn't pursue of course.

Pallavi, she is not worth the money, nor is her attitude worth our time. She has lost the shine with time. Also not worth paying more than 3 k for a session. Our fellow brothers can attest to this fact.

Rick5641
06-24-18, 17:27
Hi guys,

There is a single lady living in flat beside me.

I have saw her naked through her window twice. She is very appealing. Now I am thinking to approach her. I have never done anything like this before.

Guys please suggest any strategy.

RockeySmith
06-24-18, 18:08
Check your Inbox.

Can someone please pm digit of Peehu. I am new to Pune. Would be sharing other numbers soon.

RessrRcky
06-25-18, 02:45
Hi guys,

I have saw her naked through her window twice. She is very appealing. Now I am thinking to approach her. I have never done anything like this before.

Guys please suggest any strategy.Start with chit chat with her and let see what will happen.

If you need more information, PM me.

Happy mongering.

Butni Da
06-25-18, 06:45
Hi all,

Had experienced 2 spas back 2 back this Saturday.

1. Myrxxh Spa on Baner Rd.

Went there based on the cheap rates and FR mentioned here recently. Took a 75 min massage and had to wait for 30 min. Was assigned miss Peemai. Not a great looker but decent stats. Finished with back massage with some hints and dispo getting off. During foot massage she was pressing her books continuously on the feet and also sometimes taking it to her pussy where I was playing with my toe. Soon the question popped and the rates were on higher side, which I managed to get down quickly. Asked her for FS and she denied first, but then agreed. Quoted 7 k but then with bargain came down to 5 k. But I was not ready for paying more than 4 k which was a decent rate. She didn't got convinced and I just got the massage finished up while pressing her boobs and bums. Once thing I got disappointed was since the massage was a 60 min and then 15 min shower. She ended it in 45 min in spite of saying it to be 60 min. Was pissed off with this and complained to reception guy.

2. why spa (we all ok know the famous one in Au).

Came out from M spa and called here. Got the appointment quickly and completed the formalities and got started. Was assigned miss namm. Again not a looker but short and sweet lady. Quickly covered the back massage which got the dispo off and nice bum massage with prostate as well. The popped the question and post bargain agreed for 3 k with B2B and BJ. Deed started with me playing with her body to hearts content and then after some b2 b rubs focused her on BJ as I like it most. Meanwhile got her in 69 and fingered her pussy and rubbed her clitoris to make her mad. Soon she came twice and started making out like a lover. Got her into DFK with her continue to give HJ. Then made her go in 69 again and continued pussy exploration. Forgot to tell she didn't agreed for FS earlier. So during second 69 BJ session, she suddenly turned and started DFK while rubbing her pussy on johhny. I thought to give a try again for FS and she agreed, got the rubber from wallet as I always carry. She put it on johhny and slid it down with her lips and came in WOT. Banged her for a while then started with missionary which was not easy on the table so switch to doggy and came on her ass. We again DFKed and went for bath. She promised to have more fun next time.

BD.

Maddy Patil
06-25-18, 08:54
Hello guys,

I have tried Ritu many time no doubt she very good in her service, I am looking for same alternative with same service and same price.

Please suggest.

DavidP5
06-25-18, 09:41
Recently opened and already discussed two times in this forum. Visited to try what they have. Opted for dry Thai massage as it was cheap 700 for 45 Min and of course visiting first time there. I go for a min investment if visiting a spa very first time. So here I got the known lady AU, looks OK, little heavy body. She started and in few min I understand that she is not at all skilled in Dry Thai massage. May be good in oil massage. Here comes the extra part after few min of chit chat. She quoted 1 K,3 K and 4 K for HJ, HJ with top access and B2B respectively. I chose the 3 K option and paid 2 K. But after that what happen is pathetic, No Kiss for sure. Allowed to suck for few min but keep complaining in between that I don't like touching and sucking. I told her that you should have told me all this earlier and you asked money mentioning the services and not allowing to do now. She said, I will do HJ and you lay down. No options.

Overall not worth paying 2 K to this lady.

JayJay85
06-25-18, 10:48
Thanks to Sextoy and Kedar for Ritus contact. Met over weekend.

No hassles in approach and location. Calm and quiet place.

Like everyone else said her skills are amazing.

No nakras first of all. Overall satisfying trip in Pune with this visit.

Bakchod89
06-25-18, 13:13
I'm a regular Spa venturer since last 1 year in Pune. I have often read reviews and I always had one question:

In a normal spa, can I reject a therapist and ask to assign other, if she's not good looking? What should I give reason to reject?

P.S.- I'm regular at Aundh, Baner and V. Nagar.

Member #4771
06-25-18, 16:20
On nearby there are 2 spas starting with M. Is it any one of those family spa?

Kindly suggest. Will post FR post visit.Please do some research reading old forum posts. You will clearly notice that 'Mystake' spa is older one. So the other one is the one you are looking for.

Mkxmkx
06-25-18, 17:19
Bro,

What's the current status you share with her?

Are you in talking terms with her already? If not, that is probably something you may want to work on.

Slowly based on how things develop, try shifting the conversations towards sex. If you can get her to talk on that topic, there is a solid chance you will end up between her legs. Keep us posted.

Hi guys,

Guys please suggest any strategy.

RjToons
06-25-18, 18:51
Bro, pussy is the target. Don't invest a min more if your not going to get pussy soon. Look for something else. Emotional attachment will turn up very ugly after Johny gets the pussy. So don't get attached emotionally.

This FR is 2 weeks old. Was looking up nearbuy for a fresh spa hunt and observed this new Spa which popped up in Baner location with very down to earth rates. Called the guy and he told they have all Thai staff there.

Took my chance and headed directly, paid nearby charges for 45 minutes and headed in. Asked to be assigned the best staff out there if they want to make a permanent customer. Was assigned a Thai lady, unfortunately forgot her name now who was naughty from the start, gave naughty looks at the counter itself. Went inside the room and was surprised to find no dispos (sure shot extras). Delighted just removed the clothes and wrapped myself in the towel. She came and I asked her to dim the lights which she did. After walking in the room she took charge as if she knows me from a long time. Touched my nose and said I know what you want (smiled). LOL.

She immediately took off the towel and asked me to lie town. Now this room doesn't have typical massage beds. Instead the room I went to had a regular bed sorta arrangement. Ample touching from the start on bums, balls and johnny too. When asked to turn around she just took johnny in her hands and asked. What do you want for him. I asked what's on offer to which she responded HJ, and B2B (2 k and 4 k respectively). Asked for FS and she said no, not in the Spa. I didn't carry much cash in the pocket as johnny takes over control and I end up taking wrong decisions. Had just 600 bucks in the pocket. I showed her my wallet and told her that's all I have. She insisted for Paytm which I refused. In the end after lot of haggling she signed up for HJ for 600 bucks, slid my hand on her back but she didn't allowed when I tried to get hold of boobies. I hadn't released my load for days so came within few minutes only.

P. S. The rooms don't have bathroom inside so opted for dry massage only and took a shower after coming home as I was skeptical leaving all my stuff behind (wallet, phone, laptop etc.). Damages: 700 at counter for 45 minutes + 600 for HJ.

Wayne07
06-25-18, 23:04
I'm a regular Spa venturer since last 1 year in Pune. I have often read reviews and I always had one question:

In a normal spa, can I reject a therapist and ask to assign other, if she's not good looking? What should I give reason to reject?

P.S.- I'm regular at Aundh, Baner and V. Nagar.If you are going by any coupon, nearby, little etc they will they will turn down your request. The best excuse they will use is she is only free rest are on leave and blah blah. In all situation the best bet to get a therapist changed is by telling last time you were there and the provided therapist did the massage and it was not good. Now catch is if your are at any spa for first time, then say you were there 2-3 months back.

No a sure shot way as some people can still refuse a change and then the best option with you is to walk out and look for one which will entertain your request, there are plenty in the market. Always try to create a good relation with the reception people as these decision are usually with them, so might help a lot when looking for a change and normally in any spa therapist change frequently and reception people stays for some time longer.

Wayne07
06-25-18, 23:14
Hi guys,

Guys please suggest any strategy.Approach her and hope it work out for you. Gud luck.

One piece of advise, never tell anyone you have watched a lady naked, neither to that lady nor to anyone in your circle ever (in this forum its okay). Big no if you have filmed it as well. This is punishable under Section IPC 354 C of Voyeurism, so be cautions people can use this against you when things go sour.

Rick5641
06-26-18, 04:02
Approach her and hope it work out for you. Gud luck.

One piece of advise, never tell anyone you have watched a lady naked, neither to that lady nor to anyone in your circle ever (in this forum its okay). Big no if you have filmed it as well. This is punishable under Section IPC 354 C of Voyeurism, so be cautions people can use this against you when things go sour.Thanks for advise. Yes it is punishable. But I have not saw her intentionally or did something to watch her, I just saw when passing by her window. She was getting naked with Open window. That's why I felt she is appealing. On top of that she is living alone. I am looking for a chance to talk to her.

Let's hope it goes in right way. Feeling more thrilled doing this than usual mongering.

Guys please share your experiences if you have ever done anything like this.

Rick5641
06-26-18, 04:05
Bro,

What's the current status you share with her?

Are you in talking terms with her already? If not, that is probably something you may want to work on.

Slowly based on how things develop, try shifting the conversations towards sex. If you can get her to talk on that topic, there is a solid chance you will end up between her legs. Keep us posted.No usually I don't talk to anyone in my society, hence did the same with her till date. Now I am looking for a chance to talk.

I think your strategy is good, first start with chit chat and then move ahead.

My jhonys as going crazy now.

Hehe.

NeoCupid1
06-26-18, 04:40
My India CC is denied while purchasing subscription. Is it due to same reason as above warning?

Did anyone manage to successfully purchase subscription recently?

Siidharth
06-26-18, 05:17
in a normal spa, can I reject a therapist and ask to assign other, if she's not good lookin.Hi buddy,

Well in a normal spa, once you are assigned a therapist, its highly unlikely that you can change her unless you have a very good relation with the receptionist. Usually they won't entertain such requests. Also the option of walking out won't work since you would have already paid and no ones going to return the money back once paid. So its just your luck for the day. And the best you can do is try again. Happy mongering.

RoyalHeart
06-26-18, 05:56
Anyone experiencing issues with ISG lately? I am unable to respond.

It logs me out.If you do by mobile it does.

SummerTime1985
06-26-18, 06:14
When ever I try to login using my vodafone mobile data, it fails. But if I do with a wifi then it logs in. Anyone else facing same problem?? What could be the problem?

SmoothLover
06-26-18, 06:29
Hey,

First of all you have a better chance of changing the therapist if you pay cash / card and not a coupon, unless You know the name of the therapist you want and you make a prior booking with her.

Secondly, If you want to change the therapist You can act as if You don't know the name of the therapist but tell the receptionist that You came few weeks / months back and she (some other therapist gave an awesome massage) You can describe her according to your liking. Example: she was slim / she was slightly chubby, tall short whatever. As long as there is someone like her you have a chance they will change the therapist.

Or you could just search the forum for therapist names of the spa you are going to. Best is to make a prior booking with the therapist.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

P.S.- I'm regular at Aundh, Baner and V. Nagar.

DavidP5
06-26-18, 09:58
When ever I try to login using my vodafone mobile data, it fails. But if I do with a wifi then it logs in. Anyone else facing same problem?? What could be the problem?I face this issue sometimes, but it worked after 2-3 attempts.

Member #4771
06-26-18, 11:11
When ever I try to login using my vodafone mobile data, it fails. But if I do with a wifi then it logs in. Anyone else facing same problem?? What could be the problem?I don't think it has got anything to do with network type. Just make sure you are entering correct details probably use 'remember me' option. You can always use remember credentials available in any browser.

LandFakir09
06-26-18, 12:36
Can someone provide me with contact and reference for Ritu?

Also, would be good to know which area she operates in.

PM is active,

Thanks.

Flamboyant18
06-26-18, 13:18
Hi all,

Had experienced 2 spas back 2 back this Saturday.

1. Myrxxh Spa on Baner Rd.

Went there based on the cheap rates and FR mentioned here recently. Took a 75 min massage and had to wait for 30 min. Was assigned miss Peemai. Not a great looker but decent stats. Finished with back massage with some hints and dispo getting off. During foot massage she was pressing her books continuously on the feet and also sometimes taking it to her pussy where I was playing with my toe. Soon the question popped and the rates were on higher side, which I managed to get down quickly. Asked her for FS and she denied first, but then agreed. Quoted 7 k but then with bargain came down to 5 k. But I was not ready for paying more than 4 k which was a decent rate. She didn't got convinced and I just got the massage finished up while pressing her boobs and bums. Once thing I got disappointed was since the massage was a 60 min and then 15 min shower. She ended it in 45 min in spite of saying it to be 60 min. Was pissed off with this and complained to reception guy.

2. why spa (we all ok know the famous one in Au)..Could you please quote the charges at the Y spa?

Mkxmkx
06-26-18, 16:01
I was having same issue logging in with my Chrome browser on phone. If you're using Chrome just click on three dots on right hand side top corner and check third last option (Desktop site) and try again.

Worked for me.

When ever I try to login using my vodafone mobile data, it fails. But if I do with a wifi then it logs in. Anyone else facing same problem?? What could be the problem?

LandFakir09
06-26-18, 16:03
Can anyone share Ritu contact and reference?

Also, an idea about her location would be helpful.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Samsung12
06-26-18, 17:36
When ever I try to login using my vodafone mobile data, it fails. But if I do with a wifi then it logs in. Anyone else facing same problem?? What could be the problem?I use Vodafone as well and didn't face this issue. Logged in today from my mobile 3-4 time today. Typing wrong password? What error are you getting?

Samsung12
06-26-18, 18:28
This is 1 week old FR.

As I was visiting it for the first time, I called up a day before to check when they open. The lady (Thai as her English was strictly ok) on the phone told me to come at 11.30 am. So I was there at the said time. To my surprise, no one was even at the reception. There was a lady cleaning some stuff. In a minute or so, some lady arrive at the reception from inside and told me that staff is not in. I asked her how long I need to wait and if there is absolutely no one in yet. I was told that there is just 1 Thai and rest of NE / Thai staff will come in 30 minutes or so. I didn't want to wait for long as I needed to get back to the office ASAP. At the same time, that Thai therapist came outside. She was average looker but could see decent side boobs popping out as her T was tight. Decided to go with her. Her name was Katy.

Rooms was decent size with a bed and a shower put up there as well. Opted for dry message for 1000 as was not ready to shell out more. As usual, didn't wear dispo. Started with message. In a minute, found out that I am not going to get any good message. Started chit chat and found out that she is new (not sure though if that was really true) in India. Anyway, asked her for extras and I didn't want to continue with below average message and waste anymore time. Quoted 5 K for B2B and 10 K for FS. Rejected immediately. Settled on 2.5 K for B2B finally after much negotiation. Was asking for 3 K. Started with deed. Found out that tits were not obviously natural. Anyway, sucked them. Tried kissing but she didn't respond well. So didn't pursue. She was trying to do HJ but I asked her to stop it. She removed only the top. Was reluctant to remove her full pant or whatever that was. She was not responding well. So finally settled for HJ and came out after 15-20 minutes.

Damages- 1 K + 2.5 K.

Will not repeat her again.

RadioHead1
06-26-18, 22:07

P.S.- I'm regular at Aundh, Baner and V. Nagar.We normally tend to accept what is being offered, if we are new to a spa or don't request a lady by her name.

But my experience has been mixed.

Once I was offered a big one, a bit old with big assets, was very disappointed, but out of respect and not saying any thing to her face, went ahead with the massage.

The massage was good the best part was the extras. I think every thing was on offer but I opted for a titty fuck. Couldn't control my self and exploded on her big tits, face and hair. That was the first titty fuck for me at a spa. It was really good! This was not in Pune though.

But lately, I was offered someone, which I had to, sorry to say, reject, right at her face. I am sorry for that, but I think, these Spas try to stick new guys with, you know what I mean. But then the counter person haggled and said only NE are available, I said give me NE but not her. Then the counter person brought out a real gem. She was good then and still is.

So my advice, keep exploring, you might get lucky and feel free to say what you want.

Play safe.

Wayne07
06-27-18, 01:04
When ever I try to login using my vodafone mobile data, it fails. But if I do with a wifi then it logs in. Anyone else facing same problem?? What could be the problem?Kindly mention the error for better help.

If its a blank screen after login then seems like network or speed issue. Vodafone 4 G sometime gives a speed of 0. 2 MBPS in peak areas, so please check on that whenever you have this issue. From last few months vodafone has this recurring issue.

If ISG is blocked by vodafone (which I doubt) then this message will show up "Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India", apparently govt told them to block sites of child porn and they went on a blocking spree.

Butni Da
06-27-18, 05:56
I opted for 45 min +15 min shower massage and bought it from NB. Don't remember the exact rate but was around 900 and 3 k was the decided price with therapist but had FS during the service so paid 1 k more.

Could you please quote the charges at the Y spa?

SmoothLover
06-27-18, 07:38
Yo,

Check your PM!

And please keep the rates as mentioned.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Can anyone share Ritu contact and reference?

Also, an idea about her location would be helpful.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

SummerTime1985
06-27-18, 07:52
Kindly mention the error for better help.

If its a blank screen after login then seems like network or speed issue. Vodafone 4 G sometime gives a speed of 0. 2 MBPS in peak areas, so please check on that whenever you have this issue. From last few months vodafone has this recurring issue.

If ISG is blocked by vodafone (which I doubt) then this message will show up "Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India", apparently govt told them to block sites of child porn and they went on a blocking spree.Not getting any error, its just not logging in I can browse through the pages and all just not able to login.

SummerTime1985
06-27-18, 07:53
I use Vodafone as well and didn't face this issue. Logged in today from my mobile 3-4 time today. Typing wrong password? What error are you getting?Not getting any error, just not able to login.

SummerTime1985
06-27-18, 07:53
I was having same issue logging in with my Chrome browser on phone. If you're using Chrome just click on three dots on right hand side top corner and check third last option (Desktop site) and try again.

Worked for me.Tried. Not working.

SmoothLover
06-27-18, 10:53
Hey guys!

Have been mongering since a few years.

Always preferred spas due to the ambience and service (and the Thai chicks).

Anyways, Read an FR from another member on a thai at ST baner.

He said the chick smelled bad, but was tempted due to her figure and took a chance and God did it pay off!

Booked an NB and headed to the spa in the afternoon.

The reception guy was out on an errand so waited for 5 minutes, a Thai noticed me waiting and came out and asked if I have an appointment.

I said yes and gave my name and the therapist's name. To which she smiled and said that's my name. (I suspected the same as the earlier FR mentioned that she showed quite a lot of Cleavage and there I was literally feasting my eyes on her Cleavage as she was talking to me).

We moved to a room and she started with the massage, I had my dispo on as I like the way they tease the dispo off slowly while giving hints.

She gave ample hints, gave a decent massage. As mentioned in an earlier FR, she is heavy built but I'm into it. So I was enjoying it.

We kept talking on many things for half an hour while she gave the massage.

In between I tried to turn and sleep on my back, she laughed and said "wait baby there is still sometime for that" .

After 5 more minutes she asked me what I would like, she quoted 1 k for HJ and 3 k for B2 B.

In my mind I was like "How about I fuck You rough right here on this bed" haha.

I agreed for B2B, I did make a small mistake though, in the previous FR it was mentioned he paid 2.5 k for B2B, but I was just so happy on finally getting a chick of my type I paid her 2.8 k (she would have agreed for 2.5 k).

Though she made up for it by getting all romantic with me. She asked me to wait, she went out and got a scented candle and placed it near the bed.

Started slowly stripping while grinding her ass and boobs on my body. In my whole life I have never felt so Hard & Horny.

She removed her bra and turned to face me, I grabbed those melons and crushed them (what a surprise those melons are not fake!

What can I say, I was in Seventh Heaven.

She made me sleep on the bed and started with applying tremendous amount of oil. (a little too much oil to my liking but she liked it oily).

She took my cock in one hand and started kissing me everywhere. Then she gave me a small tittyfuck before crushing me with her body.

I squeezed her hard, pressing her boobs flat on my chest, she gave me a small kiss on the lips.

Its all a haze after that. My mind was overloaded on pleasure. It was like a dream.

Came after while, she took a bath and gave me a nice backrub too.

She got me some green tea while we chatted in the room.

All in all, I have found the girl of my type and will be going back to her very soon.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 9/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Cost: 1.5 k counter and 2.8 k to the chick.

WIR: Yes.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Joy2018
06-27-18, 14:13

Worked for me.Try with new incognito tab in chrome.

In crome on upper right corner you can see three dots and in that you can find the option for incognito tab.

I hope this should work.

Member #4771
06-27-18, 17:16
Could you please quote the charges at the Y spa?The usual damage at Y spa for extras could range between 2-5 k depending what's on menu. I would suggest you to bargain and try to bring the prices down and not give in to the temptations. For counter charges, Check nearbuy and ask the guy to provide at same rate, he will agree without any hesitation.

Praks111
06-27-18, 17:46
Hello Pune mongers,

There have been some good inde gems at Pune. Who now appeared to have vanished. One known by the name V and also M her digits were ending with 568. Got her thru LOC and she was one of those rare ones on LOC. Her phone is switched off for the last 4 months now. Anyone has her new number or her whereabouts?

Another inde who was known as Niki and also Riya her digits ending with 55 and 60. She was under great stress and pressures as she incurred heavy loans. Looks like she shut both her numbers. She was in touch with me till around 2 -3 months back. Both number are either switched off or out of service.

Anyone who can please help with their new digits it would be great help.

Happy mongering.

Member #4771
06-27-18, 19:24
Hey guys!

He said the chick smelled bad, but was tempted due to her figure and took a chance and God did it pay off!

The reception guy was out on an errand so waited for 5 minutes, a Thai noticed me waiting and came out and asked if I have an appointment.

I said yes and gave my name and the therapist's name. To which she smiled and said that's my name. (I suspected the same as the earlier FR mentioned that she showed quite a lot of Cleavage and there I was literally feasting my eyes on her Cleavage as she was talking to me).

We moved to a room and she started with the massage, I had my dispo on as I like the way they tease the dispo off slowly while giving hints..I think you were referring to my post about " bad smell" but anyhow her tits were to die for. However I expected BBBJ at that rate and given her fuller lips I wanted it bad. Anyways glad to hear that it went well for you!

Asd968
06-28-18, 03:21
Hey guys!

We moved to a room and she started with the massage, I had my dispo on as I like the way they tease the dispo off slowly while giving hints.

She gave ample hints, gave a decent massage. As mentioned in an earlier FR, she is heavy built but I'm into it. So I was enjoying it..Any hint for her name?

SmoothLover
06-28-18, 07:11
Hey buddy,

I guess I was lucky! Its right will try for BBBJ next time!

Thanks for your FR bro! Cheers to you!

SmoothLover.

I think you were referring to my post about " bad smell" but anyhow her tits were to die for. However I expected BBBJ at that rate and given her fuller lips I wanted it bad. Anyways glad to hear that it went well for you!

JbbFourU
06-28-18, 10:42
Absolute right. I totally agree with you. I too had many bad experiences hence started giving second thoughts about sharing contacts. There is absolutely no discipline at all. My experiences were as follows:

1. Many members have taken contacts from me and never wrote any FRs (Except 4 members and surprisingly all 4 were new members.).

2. Some members took the contact of my SP, took the service and came back to me and were offering me the girl's direct number as a regard, as if I don't have. Moreover these guys had the guts to write posts that SPs are stealing girl contacts from this forum, What are they doing? Are they not stealing the girl from their SP? It is just a matter of ethics. Why should I cheat my SP. He provides me a fantastic and reliable service and in return if I am required to shell some extra 2-3 thousand I am fine with it. How many of you have been cheated by SPs and Indies here? Don't you agree with me? Not just an indie, getting a reliable SP is also a big project now a days with so many cheaters floating in the market. I know these IDs who have no ethics.

3. The height is that taking my name as reference, they were trying to bargain with my contacts asking the service for 50% their rate. Saying that I told them that their rate is 50% of what they were quoted. My contacts often call me and asked as to why am I telling people that their rate is 50% of what they actually charge? This does damages my relationship with them. One gentleman even went to the extent of telling that I am his childhood mate and I never lie to him. Pathetic. Guys if you don't have negotiating skills please don't put your gun on my shoulders to fire.

4. People doing wrong things with girls after drinking. I've had complaints where guys paid for 2 shots and then later midnight at 3 am forcing / threatening the girl to give an extra shot since they were drunk and wanted to enjoy without paying extra. (I know the IDs of these 2 cases) I hope they are reading this. Also cases where these girls were forced to have sex without condom and also some cases where they tried to have Anal with them.

5. One member was asking Nisha as to how much will she pay him (commission) if he gets her more clients from ISG.

I can keep on writing episodes after episodes about my experiences But anyway 'Moral Of The Story' is not to avoid sharing but be careful before sharing. Do some R&D about the member and ensure that he shares his contact number with you before taking your contact. At least you will know who is behaving in which way and you will know whom to blacklist and whom to entertain. We should start sharing such Black-Listed IDs here so that other members will be aware whom to avoid.

All those about whom I've mentioned in above case studies, be aware. I know your IDs and you too know which point of mine relates to you, hence in future learn to behave decently. One bad fish spoils the pond. This is a fantastic forum for all of us to share and not to cheat each other. Respect is a two way traffic. You get only when you give.

Please share experience and new contacts.

SmoothLover
06-28-18, 10:52
Hey guys,

Has anyone booked a hotel room / AirBnB in Pune to stay and have fun with a thai chick?

I have an outstation ID but I doubt the Thai chick would have her ID with her since she works at a spa.

Could You please guide me for the same. A room near hinjewadi / baner / wakad would be great!

Thanks,

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Mkxmkx
06-28-18, 12:06
Very well brother.

Here is what I would recommend.

Step 1. Keep an eye out on her mailbox usually located in common area of society. If you can find any postpaid bills / bank statement etc. (sounds crazy I know). Get them in your possession and then find a good day and ring the bell. Introduce and tell that the courier guy came and dropped this at your place since her's was locked. Get into chit chat mode. Bla bla. You should be in talking terms with her (unless she is super reluctant).

Step 2. Stalk and find out her work hours, in and out time. Sometimes you'll have to align with her schedule and step out just to run into her. Painful but will need to be done.

Step 3- Evaluate the kind of response you're getting. If it's repulsive, I'm afraid you won't have a good chance here. However, if she warms up to you, you may proceed further.

Step 4- This is a risky one. So I'll not jump the gun here.

Let me know how the above things turn out so we can think about next steps. PM is active as well in case you wish to drop a PM.

The success would depend on various factors including your so wishing you good luck!

No usually I don't talk to anyone in my society, hence did the same with her till date. Now I am looking for a chance to talk.

I think your strategy is good, first start with chit chat and then move ahead.

My jhonys as going crazy now.

Hehe.

KenTheRockstar
06-28-18, 12:44
Got a contact of this new lady in this week. Hopefully will be getting her in bed very soon.

I met her in the'Mart which is near Katraj opposite to one of the famous jewellers of Pune. I was venturing there on Tuesday evening.

Was looking for shirts and jeans on the upper floor. Since this place was heavily crowded for some reason, had to wait for the turn to use the trial room. This lady was in the queue next to me. It was taking too long so opened with a small talk about rush and prices and all. She gave quite a good response and started chattering about lot of things and I was just observing her. Nice figure, average looking, wheatish fair around 5'4" wearing Punjabi dress. She is from Nasik, that's what I understood from her hinglish. Looking at the rush we started holding the trial room for each other turn by turn. Later-on we were holding each others clothes outside the room. After 2-3 rounds of pickup from the stocks thought to make a move. While picking my stuff and due to very little space to move, was able to groped her butt and boobs couple of times. She did realized that but didn't react on it.

Later-on, we made payments and were out of the mall. I was very hungry. Asked her about a munch and coffee. She was bit hesitant but said yes. I wasn't aware of any hotel nearby, but understood from the security as it is on allowable distance.

Ordered some snacks and coffee for both. By this time she was very comfortable. She is working somewhere near swargate. I don't catchup with the details. She is around 32, maybe single, staying with her relative nearby. I was not able open up more than this at this stage so thought to go slow. She was quite responsive and smiling. I was focusing on her boobs inside her kurta. She did caught me couple of times while I was trying to gaze her curves but she just smiled back. We had food paid the bill and exchanged numbers. She said she is free on sundays so will catch up then.

Wayne07
06-29-18, 01:02
Not getting any error, its just not logging in I can browse through the pages and all just not able to login.Seems like a different issue, try clearing cache or using a different browser (may be Mozilla).

Wayne07
06-29-18, 01:18
Hey guys,

Has anyone booked a hotel room / AirBnB in Pune to stay and have fun with a thai chick?

I have an outstation ID but I doubt the Thai chick would have her ID with her since she works at a spa.

Could You please guide me for the same. A room near hinjewadi / baner / wakad would be great!

Thanks,

Cheers,

SmoothLover.Try not to use any portal for these bookings, as hotel guys can easily make you a scapegoat. Don't show Thai Girls ID as most of the them are on over stayed visa or tourist visa and staying in India illegally.

My suggestion, approach hotel guys directly Like Arya, Orritel etc, they will offer you higher rate, negotiate and book it. They are happy they got a new customer without paying a fee to portal, you can assure them you will be regular, in this case they will help you.

If that don't work then try MMT or treebo not airbnb for now, as in airbnb there are issues like it could be a Home stay or bungalow, where you can fall into a trap of LE, so strictly no Airbnb. If nothing works use fabhotel or oyo, nothing other portal.

If still you don't have a place, then near to Hinjewadi bridge there a okay sort property, I guess the name is Ajinkya. Please note its not a great property so they don't have much business, as you pay for the room, they don't care your are banging Thai, African or Lebanese. It look like a lodge but its better than a lodge.

In general if someone ask from where the thai girl is always tell she is from northeast, and her name is some name from northeast. You can find many name in facebook and google.

Wayne07
06-29-18, 01:25
Has anyone been to this spa at this Hotel near Inox camp! Are extras available here? If yes please suggest a therapist name.

Or has anyone been to the same spa's another branch at Aeroplane Nagar, then kindly give a review.

Justice2013
06-29-18, 03:31
Started my Pune innings with this spa visit at Fatima Nagar. I had some time and wanted to use it well. Tried the FRs in the forum but then Pune is not Delhi so not many leads. Decided to try my luck and landed in this spa. Paid counter charges of 1.5 k and was assigned a Thai chick you. A bit on the heavy side so asked for a replacement but they did not have any. Anyway went in and changed into the disposables and lied down. The girl and started off with massage. I started off with my charms and she responded well. Asked for her rates. B2 B was negotiated down to 2 k below which she would not budge. Off came the disposables and started one of the nicest B2B after a long time. Real bliss. Ended with both doing each other by hand. One of the best experiences till date. She's got skills man. Asked her for FS also which she sort of refused. I am sure she won't if I visit again. We were finished before long and had a lot of time left. So she started with the massage again. Had a time of my life, teasing her more. Asked her for BJ but she asked more money which I was reluctant about. So just enjoyed the rest of massage which I must say was real good. I don't go there for massages but then you get some when you visit a MP. I should say best massage till date.

Dampner. No lock in the door. I know it is risky but then johny was making the decisions. So decide if you really want to try it out.

GFE 7. No DFK. WIR. May be since I am new to Pune scene.

Looks. 6-7. . not so heavy as to ignore.

TheCharm
06-29-18, 04:21
I am paid member. After ISG site address got changed recently facing issue with photo gallery. Same happening with others as well??

TharkiBoss
06-29-18, 05:07
This S spa in be has branch in PCMC area as well. I have been to both places. It is full of mid aged aunties though I found couple of good ones on P area. It is good for a quick HJ.

Total 1 k for massage and 0.5 for HJ.

I went to E spa and saw couple of NE hotties there. I dared my chance though I was pretty sure I won't get anything. I went in and wore disp and slept. One beautiful NE came and johhny immediately saluted. During massage I tried hard not to think about it. The massage was so good that I partially succeeded. The moment I closed my eyes, thought of her rosy lips giving a BJ came to me and 'it' immediately sprang to life. I was thoroughly embarrassed and the look on her face was a sight to see. LOL. Then she smiled and trust me it did not help. I wanted to tell her "has mat pagli.

No words were spoken but I thought I would get lucky next time.

Let me know any has been lucky here. I will take another chance and let you guys know.Hi VFM,

Thanks for the FR.

Can you please provide some hint on names of S spa and P area mentioned in your above FR.

If possible could you please PM me these names.

I can share with you some of my spa contacts and indie contacts.

Thanks and Regards.

Tharkee.

TharkiBoss
06-29-18, 05:11
I went to my old haunt after a very long time. I was regular when Miss N was there. Veterans know this.

Since I did not know current lot, I ask him to assign any one.

She met me in reception and I thought I saw her before but couldn't recollect. In the room, she came while I was changing. She was fine when I lied on flat bed without wearing anything.

Later extras' time came. I asked for FS and she refused. I asked her to strip naked. She turned her back. I helped her to remove and started planting kisses on her back and bum. That was turning her on. Then pressed boobs while she was still facing wall. Later I slid my fingers down and found it wet. Then she faced me and started one of deepest DFK I ever had while I was vigorously fingering. She came in tons that I had to stop.

Then we moved to bed and she started B2B. She was also dry humping. As I put finger in her back, I think it crossed all the limit. She herself asked if I got see. Music to my ears. Took it immediately and started in WOT. Then doggy and miss. She was completely spent. I asked her to blow me. She started a fantastic BBJ. Then I realised, she is famous one from bookstore spa. Imagine recognising a person by her skill. LOL Asked her to finish off in mouth.

One of rare experience which I wud like to treasure.WOW! Sounds familiar to an similar experience I had few years back with some local babes who were amateurs and really hot.

TharkiBoss
06-29-18, 05:21
Writing after long time.

I went to V spa after a long time. Since already confirmed 1 k for 60 minutes, there were no hassles.

I came to know that Miss K & Miss P had already left. Since I wanted some local one (there were just NEs as well) I was allotted Miss V.

I entered the room and undressed. As usual, kept the disp for future use and lied down with a towel. Miss V entered and first look was turnoff. She was plump with pimples on face. She started the massage with towel on me all the time. She carefully avoided all the vital spots and it was plain massage. I was already feeling bored.

After turning around, she asked me what service I take. I told that I normally have B2B. She agreed with P on. I rejected it and asked for nude. Once out of clothes, she hugged me. Johhny boy instantly saluted. I made her lie down on table and started sucking boobs and fingering simultaneously. I guess this double attack was too much for her as she was instantly wet. Immediately she started fingering vigorously and reached orgasm. But her after effect really surprised. As soon as she was done, she got up in a second and started giving me HJ to finish. Though I took my time, I was already feeling pissed off. Another turnoff was her p. It smelled like anything. I had to wash my fingers at least 10 times to get rid of that smell.

While leaving I saw a promising receptionist, Miss A, who also doubles up as masseuse. If anyone wishes to go there, she is another Maharashtrian babe to check out. Rests are really bore. But please book her and then go. Just my two cents.

Can anyone give any lead of sweet localite would be grateful.Hi Bro,

Can you please PM me the name of V spa and name of Miss A receptionist you mentioned in above FR?

I have few contacts which I can exchange with you, if you like.

Thanks.

Tharki.

KetanPune
06-29-18, 07:06
Very well said. Now a days getting a contacts (reliable) is so difficult. And whatever we have we are spoiling like this. SPs, so call indies, HW. 90% of them are fake and different than the pics thy shared.

Tried few from AFF. Some finds ok. Some were so-so. But yet to find mind blowing one. Guy contacts are "earned " so handle them with care.

HornDogPuneKar
06-29-18, 10:41
Even I am unable to see the pictures in the photo gallery. Anybody has any idea why this happening?

I am paid member. After ISG site address got changed recently facing issue with photo gallery. Same happening with others as well??

Member #4771
06-29-18, 15:03
Any hint for her name?Remove k from "Kismat" in English. Do post here about the experience.

VFM16
06-29-18, 21:26
You exceeded your quota. Please delete messages.

Hi Bro,

Can you please PM me the name of V spa and name of Miss A receptionist you mentioned in above FR?

I have few contacts which I can exchange with you, if you like.

Thanks.

Tharki.

NeoCupid1
06-30-18, 03:58
I m getting lucky lately. This is second time in a row, I went to spa and got FS.

I won't describe my epic in details. All I can say is that, it was Miss Jharkhand. At least tat is what she told me. Someone ftom tat part of country can verify. She is only localite there. Rest are Thai or NE.

Half way thru massage, disps were off and touching became more sensual. But you need to make her comfortable from beginning. I also told her this is my first time there.

Later she quoted 2 k for B2B, 2.5 with BJ, 3 with FS. Trust me got one of softest lips for BJ. She also had soft boobs. She knew how to GV b2 b and also enjoyed in the process. I did not opt for FS as I knew I won't last long. She did not want CIM hence told her at very last moment to pull out. But it was worth it.

Though I won't repeat, can help others.Lucky mate. Can you please share pointers for this therapist. How to identify her. Sorry, still awaiting PM activation due to delayed payment hence couldn't PM you.

SmoothLover
06-30-18, 06:02
Hey Wayne07,

Thanks for such a detailed answer bro.

I guess Ill book using oyo with couples filter, but the thing is they ask for ID of both if booking double occupancy. There the problem arises as she won't have ID.

Also if I book any hotel directly I need to be sure they won't object to me taking a Thai / NE chick with me. Need to find such hotels in Pune (Seniors please guide).

Thanks for the hotel Ajinkya link, ill check it out soon.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Try not to use any portal for these bookings, as hotel guys can easily make you a scapegoat. Don't show Thai Girls ID as most of the them are on over stayed visa or tourist visa and staying in India illegally.

My suggestion, approach hotel guys directly Like Arya, Orritel etc, they will offer you higher rate, negotiate and book it. They are happy they got a new customer without paying a fee to portal, you can assure them you will be regular, in this case they will help you.

If that don't work then try MMT or treebo not airbnb for now, as in airbnb there are issues like it could be a Home stay or bungalow, where you can fall into a trap of LE, so strictly no Airbnb. If nothing works use fabhotel or oyo, nothing other portal..

FunnyLoverBoy
06-30-18, 06:11
Hi,

Thanks for the number provided by member. I have talked to her and she told me that she is in Bangalore and retiring to Pune but after when she supposed to be in Pune, I again talked to her but she told she is busy with family in Mumbai.

Any person has any experience with her please post a FR. I'm still in touch and waiting to fix a meeting.

After my meeting will post the FR.

Don't ask me the number yet. Wait for my post.

Posted her photo which she sent me in exchange.Hello Senior members,

Any experience you have in past for this chick?

I am trying to connect her but seems very busy. Recommendation please.

SmoothLover
06-30-18, 06:42
Guys,

I keep getting PM's asking for details of chicks / spas etc and in fact I try and share with as much detail as I can.

But, many times upon Checking the Person's profile there are zero FR's or any helpful posts! This post if for them.

Let me clear this I do not share any details with babies looking for spoon feeding. You will get all the help but only if You deserve it.

So, I have listed three easy tips to get the best from this Forum:

1. Read. Read. Read! Can't stress this enough, I started mongering much before I had an active subscription. Glad to say Our Pune forum has such supportive and active members that You can easily start off mongering using the Forum itself.

2. FR'S FR's FR's: basically the concept of this Forum is to share knowledge about the mongering scene in Pune and nearby, which can help other member's save their time, money and effort! So If You are not sharing any info basically you are useless to the forum and its members and thus You will quite likely not get any support from other members.

3. Change Your attitude: This Forum is not a telephone directory of Indie contacts and therapists, please don't approach it like that. This forum is like an ocean littered with gems and treasures, You will have to dive in yourself and find it out. It is hard work but it pays off in the end!

Sorry if I was too preachy, but this is for the new and inactive members pestering everyone for names & numbers as if we owe them anything.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

RonyShet
06-30-18, 07:32
Called up why spa for appointment with Miss and. Guy agreed and was ready to accept NB coupon as well.

45 min appointment. NB has 150 instant off offer now.

Upon reaching, got into the room with therapist. Called her by name Miss N, she said she is Miss M and miss N is busy.

Miss M is young, she said she is 25 and has great body with tattoo. I decided to try my luck.

Massage was good. After 10 minutes she asked for extras. I said I want B2B with BJ. She quoted 3 K negotiated to 2.5 K by saying that is what I pay to Miss and and if she wants me as her customer she has to provide good service.

Session was pretty awesome. She is very aggressive. She sucks cock like hungry girl. No Nakhras at all, co operative and enjoys act which is most imp thing. Total GFE.

WIR: Yes sure. Must try.

Thanks,

Rony.

DusNumberi
06-30-18, 11:42
I will be grateful if someone can comfort whether Pallavi's number is ending with 9294 thanks Bros.

SexyMonger
06-30-18, 12:27
Got a contact of this new lady in this week. Hopefully will be getting her in bed very soon.

I met her in the'Mart which is near Katraj opposite to one of the famous jewellers of Pune. I was venturing there on Tuesday evening.

Was looking for shirts and jeans on the upper floor. Since this place was heavily crowded for some reason, had to wait for the turn to use the trial room. This lady was in the queue next to me. It was taking too long so opened with a small talk about rush and prices and all. She gave quite a good response and started chattering about lot of things and I was just observing her. Nice figure, average looking, wheatish fair around 5'4" wearing Punjabi dress. She is from Nasik, that's what I understood from her hinglish. Looking at the rush we started holding the trial room for each other turn by turn. Later-on we were holding each others clothes outside the room. After 2-3 rounds of pickup from the stocks thought to make a move. While picking my stuff and due to very little space to move, was able to groped her butt and boobs couple of times. She did realized that but didn't react on it..All the best!

Sitting Duck
06-30-18, 13:01
I will be grateful if someone can comfort whether Pallavi's number is ending with 9294 thanks Bros.That's right.

TharkiBoss
06-30-18, 18:08
You exceeded your quota. Please delete messages.Cleared my Inbox bro.

Seekers
06-30-18, 19:10
Hello fellow mongers,

Been out of ISG for sometime, nevertheless would love to post my experience with this amazing Turkish beauty.

So me and my roommate decided to go clubbing during the Friday evening in KP. The evening turned out to be usual, simply drinking and dancing with an eye open for chicks. This was when I saw this turkish beauty sitting alone at the bar side having drinks. I thought well, lets give it a shot. Approached her with brief introductions and we hit off pretty well. Danced our hell out and she was totally into it. Also felt her rubbing my crouch which made me horny. This was when she told me 10 k. She really knows how to deal. However negotiated for 8 k which she agreed upon. We immediately booked a cab heading for her hotel.

It was a 5* hotel and entry was pretty easy with no questions asked. Just as we reached her room, the event started. It started off with DFK where we undressed each other followed by shower together. Once we rinsed ourselves, picked her up and threw her in bed starting off with BJ, boob sucking and the normal sex positions. Her skin was so smooth with big boobs. Post this session, we had a normal chit chat about her stay in India followed by a cigarette and a coke. Post this took note of her number, and told her she would see me more often. All in all.

Face: 8/10 (Must be in her early 30's).

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damages: 8000 + 300 tip.

Am sure, I am going to get requests for her number which I would provide only to those deserving. (FRs and contact references).

Until next time, Happy Mongering!!

Mkxmkx
07-01-18, 10:16
Which club did you guys hit?

Also, understand you would be sharing contact with only given few. Let me know if you can share. PM is active.

Hello fellow mongers,

Been out of ISG for sometime, nevertheless would love to post my experience with this amazing Turkish beauty.

So me and my roommate decided to go clubbing during the Friday evening in KP. The evening turned out to be usual, simply drinking and dancing with an eye open for chicks. This was when I saw this turkish beauty sitting alone at the bar side having drinks. I thought well, lets give it a shot. Approached her with brief introductions and we hit off pretty well. Danced our hell out and she was totally into it. Also felt her rubbing my crouch which made me horny. This was when she told me 10 k. She really knows how to deal. However negotiated for 8 k which she agreed upon. We immediately booked a cab heading for her hotel.

TittyBoy
07-01-18, 10:53
Great find bro. Have been waiting to taste a Turkish dish.

Please share her number.

TB.

Hello fellow mongers,

Rock2085
07-01-18, 12:40
Hello fellow mongers,

So me and my roommate decided to go clubbing during the Friday evening in KP. The evening turned out to be usual, simply drinking and dancing with an eye open for chicks. This was when I saw this turkish beauty sitting alone at the bar side having drinks. I thought well, lets give it a shot. Approached her with brief introductions and we hit off pretty well. Danced our hell out and she was totally into it. Also felt her rubbing my crouch which made me horny. This was when she told me 10 k. She really knows how to deal. However negotiated for 8 k which she agreed upon. We immediately booked a cab heading for her hotel.Hi,

Is her number end with 517.

AdamJoseph
07-01-18, 20:18
After a short break, tried these V spas (both are different) on same day! And it turned out to be pretty good.

First: Kharadi.

Been already there before and had a good experience with Thai M last time. Called them up and asked for her, but she wasn't available. Didn't mind and went ahead with booking.

Counter charges- 1.2 k.

Assigned with Miss J. A petite and beautiful Thai, probably in late 20's. She was really happy and smiling, which made me feel comfortable. Skipped dispo while changing. She noticed it and voila, she took of the towel and asked me to lie down while giving a naughty smile.

Massage was pretty poor, but lot of hints for others. Finally, question came and we settled for B2B for 2 k after negotiations.

Removed her top and bra. She was so hot with tiny boobs. Even though boobs were small, they were so soft and puffy. She gave really wild b2 b with lots of kissing and grinding and ended with a grand hand job.

Face- 7.

Boobs- 10 if you like small tits.

Body- 8.

GFE- 8.

WIR. Yes.

SexKingKong
07-02-18, 04:15
Does her number ends with 084? If so, she used to work with SPs in Bangalore and sometimes as Inde. As well. She does flip-flop a lot before meeting as Inde. Make sure to fix the deal and get it confirmed before meeting so that session is hassle free.

Hi,

Thanks for the number provided by member. I have talked to her and she told me that she is in Bangalore and retiring to Pune but after when she supposed to be in Pune, I again talked to her but she told she is busy with family in Mumbai.

Any person has any experience with her please post a FR. I'm still in touch and waiting to fix a meeting.

After my meeting will post the FR.

Don't ask me the number yet. Wait for my post.

Posted her photo which she sent me in exchange.

ReverseEr89
07-02-18, 07:23
Visited BLS spa Hpdsr last week. Middle aged good looking Thai therapist Hlena was assigned for 90 min. Massage was average. She started giving hints by touching johny. Availed two session in 5.5 k including CBJ, WOT, missy. I was carrying protection.

CrunchyJonny
07-02-18, 07:48
Pending FR Feb 2018.

Tasted a chic which was sent by SP in Pune.

13 K for Whole Night.

Boobs- 8/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

DFK- 4/10.

GFE- 5/10.

BJ- 8/10.

She is drank whole night so was sleepy most of the time during the act.

To summarize in short she was good on bed.

Cheers,

CJ.

CrunchyJonny
07-02-18, 08:19
Hi,

Finally purchased membership over here. PM is active finally. Will be updating FR here soon. I started mongering in Pune & Mumbai since Jan.

CJ.

AdamJoseph
07-02-18, 09:28
Thanks Atrimat for sharing the details.

As I mentioned earlier, booked the second V spa after the first Thai experience.

Directly asked for Miss A based on FRs here and booked without any hazzle.

On reaching spa, paid 1.2 k counter charges. The receptionist was a sexy Marathi and I realized that that's my Miss A.

She led me to the rooms and introduced herself as miss a in few minutes. Asked about who referred her and gave some name. Since I already knew FS was on plate, ignored Dispo. But, she asked me to put it on. At this moment, I thought this may end up blank.

Started with massage, decent for non Thai girl. 10 minutes into massage she asked me what did my friend tell me about her. And I said she's super hot and give everything. She gave a smile and started ball msg.

After few minutes of intense Massage, question came. Agreed for FS for 3 k. She removed her jeans and top. She has really good boobs. Big, firm and a peach of a nipple. She had condoms with her.

I just loved those boobs and played with them for few minutes, then she started grinding and the act on Wot. Later finished in missionary.

Total charges 4.2 k.

WIR. Yes, of course.

VFM16
07-04-18, 05:20
Good you enjoyed it. She is complete GFE material.

Not to miss the awesome A level.

I had her again. This time I made her bend over the table then slowly inserted from back. After few minutes, gently lifted her right leg and put it on table for better penetration.

Later made her sit with both legs in air and I was standing. Enjoyed the most in this position.

Finished in doggy in the end. Since she was completely wet, there was no difficulty in switching between both the holes.

Saw couple of locals there. Will try them next time.

As I mentioned earlier, booked the second V spa after the first Thai experience.

On reaching spa, paid 1.2 k counter charges. The receptionist was a sexy Marathi and I realized that that's my Miss A.

She led me to the rooms and introduced herself as miss a in few minutes. Asked about who referred her and gave some name. Since I already knew FS was on plate, ignored Dispo. But, she asked me to put it on. At this moment, I thought this may end up blank..

AbhiPatil
07-04-18, 07:10
Hello bro,

PM is active since long. It is great to know you enjoyed with Ritu.

All contacts are welcome. Please PM me.

Thank you AbhiPatil for her number.

Please let me know when you have PM enabled. Will share a good contact that I have througgh PM.

FunnyLoverBoy
07-04-18, 09:06
Does her number ends with 084? If so, she used to work with SPs in Bangalore and sometimes as Inde. As well. She does flip-flop a lot before meeting as Inde. Make sure to fix the deal and get it confirmed before meeting so that session is hassle free.Yes its the same number? Did you tried her before? Or any reference regarding service, where she belongs to and how much she deserve for the service. Any idea would be helpful.

Dickardo
07-04-18, 09:36
Wanted to to try this spa for some so bought an NB coupon & headed to the SPA. Good, spacious reception with an NE guy receptionist. He said they have all Thai therapists.

Was assigned Miss are. Short lady in her thirties, had good upper rack. After feet wash headed to the room. Spacious room with shower. Changed to dispo & couple of minutes later the therapist entered and I straightaway asked about extras. She started giggling. Language was a barrier but somehow decoded that her offer, 3 K for BB press, FK, HJ except FS. Sealed the deal at 2.5 K & started. Next 40 odd minutes were just awesome for a spa experience.

She was very friendly & gave a true GFE. Started FK which turned into DFK & then a fevicol DFK, I mean she was crazy & did not part with lips even for a second for the next 3-4 minutes. Finally, I had to separate to continue further. With that DFK both of us got really horny & started pressing the boobs & sucking the nipples, then started with fingering which made her really really wet. Slid her panties & went down on her for couple of minutes. By this time she was really horny & wild & after some more DFK she took my johny & started HJ. Asked her for BJ & she obliged though it was for short time & not very great either. Continued with HJ & came after of couple of minutes. Cleaned johny & then started with regular massage & even her massage skills were pretty good. Then she again went for HJ but it was too quick for Johny to take so asked to leave at that. Took shower & left. Overall a very good experience with somewhat crazy therapist but with a very good attitude.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 10/10 (With limitations inside the Spa).

Damage: 1.2 K (NB) + 2.5 K for extras.

WIR: Maybe or maybe not because not interested in thais anymore.

VikasGuhes1
07-04-18, 10:41
On Sunday I visited why SP NI road. I wanted some good massage with happy ending and what I got was tickles with fingers, with hell lot of oil (even towels and bed was had smell of oil) and big no to extras. I made a mistake, I was in hurry and lights were too dim, and I was chatting on mobile. So didn't notice that the girl I have been assigned is a NE not Thai. I noticed it when I went inside. But then it was too late. Girl name starts with the (actress in Padmavat, Ramleela), complete flat screen body. She was not at all talkative, I tried to start conversation but she wasn't responsive at all, so thought not to waste words, at the end directly asked if she gives extras and she looked at me as if I asked her to change gender. After finishing massage she smiled and became talkative and asked for TIP (I was like WTF) and gave her reply like she used to do no.

So to conclude avoid her.

Anyone know any good spa with messieur name around katraj, kondhava area.

ShandinMine
07-05-18, 07:57
Hi,

Can you please share details regarding spa name / loc and therapist name?

PM is also active.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

I had her again. This time I made her bend over the table then slowly inserted from back. After few minutes, gently lifted her right leg and put it on table for better penetration.

Later made her sit with both legs in air and I was standing. Enjoyed the most in this position.

Finished in doggy in the end. Since she was completely wet, there was no difficulty in switching between both the holes.

Saw couple of locals there. Will try them next time.

NoFear22
07-05-18, 09:42
Hello killers,

Can someone please PM me V spa & Miss A name.

Will be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

DynoRulez
07-05-18, 20:30
That's right.Hey,

How about sharing with the Forum your experience with Pallavi. All that I remember is that she's very rude and not very interesting these days.

BophSep
07-06-18, 03:53
When you don't have much options the one who have many contacts will defiantly be on upper hand, she was nice girl when I have met her 3 years ago and when I met her last year their was lot of change in her attitude, she was very nice with me but from the talks I could sense the arrogance she have developed, after all it is all about demand supply ratio which is not so good in Pune, mainly because of LE issues and then people who have contacts not sharing in fear of loosing the contact, some do share but still it is not enough for the demand. May be the days to come will improve the scene in Pune.

Hey,

How about sharing with the Forum your experience with Pallavi. All that I remember is that she's very rude and not very interesting these days.

FundoBoy
07-06-18, 04:18
Is it BLS spa next to MM hospital or M spa near bank? Couldn't get a name.

Wanted to to try this spa for some so bought an NB coupon & headed to the SPA. Good, spacious reception with an NE guy receptionist. He said they have all Thai therapists.

Was assigned Miss are. Short lady in her thirties, had good upper rack. After feet wash headed to the room. Spacious room with shower. Changed to dispo & couple of minutes later the therapist entered and I straightaway asked about extras. She started giggling. Language was a barrier but somehow decoded that her offer, 3 K for BB press, FK, HJ except FS. Sealed the deal at 2.5 K & started. Next 40 odd minutes were just awesome for a spa experience.

She was very friendly & gave a true GFE. Started FK which turned into DFK & then a fevicol DFK, I mean she was crazy & did not part with lips even for a second for the next 3-4 minutes. Finally, I had to separate to continue further. With that DFK both of us got really horny & started pressing the boobs & sucking the nipples, then started with fingering which made her really really wet..

Sitting Duck
07-06-18, 06:41
Hey,

How about sharing with the Forum your experience with Pallavi. All that I remember is that she's very rude and not very interesting these days.Haha. I had met her a few times back when she charged 6 k. After she raised her price started asking 7 k stopped meeting her. It was long long time back these days someone mentioned she is asking for 10 k. Even back then she was average although very friendly with me (not rude) so I had decent time with her. I guess she becomes rude when people try to bargain down her prices!

DavidP5
07-06-18, 08:59
Haha. I had met her a few times back when she charged 6 k. After she raised her price started asking 7 k stopped meeting her. It was long long time back these days someone mentioned she is asking for 10 k. Even back then she was average although very friendly with me (not rude) so I had decent time with her. I guess she becomes rude when people try to bargain down her prices!That's true bro. I contacted her and she asked 8 k for 1 HR. I just formally asked her if it is negotiable to 6 K. And she has just blocked my number without any talk. This is really very rude behaviour.

Dickardo
07-06-18, 10:36
Its BLS spa next to MM hospital.

Is it BLS spa next to MM hospital or M spa near bank? Couldn't get a name.

KrubyIndia
07-06-18, 11:37
Thanks for a detailed review.

Can you share the some hints for the spa location please.

She led me to the rooms and introduced herself as miss a in few minutes. Asked about who referred her and gave some name. Since I already knew FS was on plate, ignored Dispo. But, she asked me to put it on. At this moment, I thought this may end up blank..

SyncPunch
07-06-18, 15:48
Did anyone see this news?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/pune-news/sex-racket-busted-at-massage-parlour-in-pune-one-held-three-women-rescued/story-d1ez9JVMZNejfKCmKN0pyI.html

Take care guys. Be safe!

Flamboyant18
07-06-18, 17:35
I would like to start my first FR by thanking the senior members of the forum who shared with me Ritu's number even though I did not have anything to share in return. It is because of members like you that juniors like me could experience mongering with minimum hassle. So thank you RKgRoyal, Tut Li, Maddy Patil, Sinjay, and MStrong. You guys did not just help me with her number but also gave me good advice regarding spas. I appreciate your help.

Coming to FR, unfortunately I could not meet Ritu. I called her twice but could not arrange the meeting because of the inconvenient schedule. May be next time.

However, I was able to have a good time with a women who owns a beauty parlor. At first I did not know if I should be sharing my experience in the forum as she does not offer any paid service. But then I thought this is a sex guide forum. Not paid sex guide forum. So why the hell not!

Anyhow, my interaction started with her after she pinged me on my mobile one afternoon. It was at that instant that I realized she was desperate. And lonely. I had met her many times in the past but did not realized that she was interested in more than a formal interaction. I replied to her messages and started the chatting. And by the time sun was setting down, we had arranged to meet at her place. I was not sure if I was going to get any action. But luckily, things turn around for good.

About the women: She is in her late thirties and her husband works in another city. She lives alone most of the time. She is the mother of a school going girl. As you can imagine, she is on the heavier side.

When I reached her place, she took me in her house in a subtle manner without raising any suspicions among the neighbors. She welcomed me with a warm smile and led me to the seating room. She was wearing a yellow saree. It was wrapped in a certain manner that I could see her cleavage. She knew I was glancing, but kept smiling during our conversation. I knew I was going to get lucky. I mustered the courage and asked her if she was into more than friendship. She hesitated at the beginning, said it was not the right thing. I knew she was lying and was doing drama so that I persuade her, pay her more heed. Teenage or mid thirties, women are same when it comes to drama.

I decided to catch her lie. I did not pay any heed to her drama, and immediately agreed to her opinion that we should just remain friends. She was taken by surprised and immediately changed her tone. Started flirting, touching my shoulder, my hands and blabbering about her boredom in the marriage. She said that my flirting with her during our online chatting reminded her about her college days.

I decided to make the best of the situation and put my hands on her thigh. She was expecting this and allowed me to proceed. I asked her if I could kiss her. She was shy to answer with an yes but she did not say no. I went ahead and kissed her. It started with smooching, then FK, and then DFK. Boy it is so good to kiss a women with an experience. They lead you where you want to go.

After few minutes we were in her bedroom and I was groping her and kissing the cleavage. We disrobe each other and kissed the whole body.

I was disappointed with her BJ. I told her about it but she said she was not comfortable. I let it go and asked her to stop and started with the actual deed.

I was carrying protection. The deed started with WOT, then mesh and ended with doggy style. She did not agree for anal. She said it hurt. I did not force her. I think she would have agreed if I had persisted, but I wanted both of us to enjoy the act.

Breast: 36 and firmed. 9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage: LOL.

WIR: may be once or twice. I do not want to get into complicated relationship. Want to keep it casual. I won't be able to respond to her booty calls whenever she wants.

P. S: I hope to meet Ritu soon. I am in look out for more leads, will share them with trusted members based on their FRs on the forum. I will be giving priority to the members mentioned at the beginning of this FR. Yet to visit a spas in Pune. Will post the the FR about it too.

Deshpander
07-06-18, 17:45
1. Pheonix East Court Spa on 1st Floor.

Went there Last month, no Thai no NE only Marathi girls.

Extras on Menu, Didn't avail any services but inquired and got to know that everything is on menu, and Money is paid so no chance of Raids.

2. Pheonix East Court Spa on 2nd Floor.

Went there last month, again Marathi, take Direct Services, won't give good therapist if you take coupons. Try miss M,though she didn't insist on Extras, she gave good massage and her hands reached like everywhere without even telling, she stroked it 2-4 times but didn't give me any verbal communication regarding same. Its like a new girl who don't know how to ask for extra so does so much that you desire for more.

BigBanger66
07-06-18, 17:58
Hey guys,

Well its was pretty time being bored of all the regular girls we talk about on this forum, so this time I thought of fishing in another pond so tried AFF the famous adult dating website, during my search there came across many ladies who are open to paid sex, so sent a msgs to many of them and got a few replies too and out of them found a lady or MILF to be clear.

Ladies here are very discreet as many have families or are individuals here so initial chat went on the website only with this MILF, she was very selective even though she quoted 10 K for 3-4 hrs she was not a professional hooker so wanted to be sure that the person she is talking to is a gentleman, after she got convinced she sent her no. And asked to give a call as well as she sent her pics (covered) to make my choice about her and also asked for my pics which I too sent her as she seemed genuine. Later we decided on a day to meet and checked in into a hotel for a big-bang.

Well speaking of the MILF she was a Punjabi & seemed to be in her forties but was well maintained and neat as I saw in her initial pics in saree and dresses and also when I met her in the hotel lobby she was in a dress. Then we went in the room after which she went in to freshen up and changed into sexy nighty which she had bought along, the lady in her nighty was astonishing I mean she was a bit plump which made the view more sexy (a like ladies with a bit extra padding), She slipped into the bed and asked me to come over.

Started with a DFK which was so passionate from her side that I got a idea that I was going to have a wild session and so was it. Feeling her body was so tight that hardly can one believe that she was in her 40's as good as a girl in her 20's. Sucked the milky boobs to my content and then went for a 69, pussy was nice pink and clean and was oozing with juices clearly stating how horny the lady was, the BBBJ she was giving was so thrilling that I felt I would cum there itself but some how managed to stay on, then switched on her top and kept licking her pussy which was irresistible and even she was moaning and pushing my head down demanding more. This went for a while by then she was completely wild she pulled my head over and screamed me to fuck her hard, I slid condom over and started pumping her in missy, she was screaming like hell, later switched to Wot and Then finished the first round in doggy, the way she made sounds and the dirty talks she did was driving me crazy.

Rested for a while between which she was constantly playing with me and dirty talks. Got into second wild round and Third too. This was the first time I had 3 rounds back to back. Was completely tired drained but to my shock she was demanding one more for which I was in no position to agree. Rested for a while cuddling each other and then decided to take leave.

I didn't made any payment to her in the start so after we dressed made the payment she gave a good bye hug and left from there.

Ratings are:

Face: 7/10.

Pussy: 10/10.

DFK: 10/10.

WOT: 10/10.

Missy: 10/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

I wished I could have shared her name and no. But she clearly refused me to do so, but you guys can find her on AFF, try your luck guys. Sorry & thank you.

Wayne07
07-07-18, 00:33

https://www.hindustantimes.com/pune-news/sex-racket-busted-at-massage-parlour-in-pune-one-held-three-women-rescued/story-d1ez9JVMZNejfKCmKN0pyI.html

Take care guys. Be safe!Thank you for the update. Very helpful. A small piece of info everyone, these guys have another branch at Kalyani Nagar which was and spa earlier, better avoid it for coming few weeks. Very recently there has been a massive rating hike in one of the coupon website for this place, we can guess why so.

So kindly be careful.

Wayne07
07-07-18, 00:38
Has anyone got extra from any of the Hotel spa. If yes kindly share some details with area name.

RajeshKhanna
07-07-18, 02:17
Big thanks to Rockysmith and Smoothlover. Who helped me with Peehu number. Picked her from railway station and went to hotel V. She is not a looker and is plump. But that's what I love. Has very nice attitude. Started with mind blowing BBBJ. Slipped condom and reverse cowgirl. Finished cumming all her body and boobs. She loved it.

Damage- 2 k + 1.6 k (hotel room).

AKS84
07-07-18, 03:10
Hello Guys,

Am new to Pune, kindly guide to any spa for good massage.

Thanks in advance!

RockeySmith
07-07-18, 03:39
Thanks Rony for the details of Miss M.

Called up Spa and asked for 45 min NB coupon. The guy said whatever offer NB has we can give directly. So headed to spa after confirmation of availability of miss M.

Paid 1 k at counter for 45 min. The guy called Mis M.

While I was on table in dispo she came in. She was little surprised that, did I visited her earlier. I Said no, my friend friend told me about you.

She asked what he told you. I said he told me you give nice B2B with BJ in 2.5.

She said no it's 3 k. Finally agreed for 2.5 k. Then she asked for money I gave money removed despo and lied on table.

She also undressed. Nice body with tattoo. She said I will give you 40 min B2B. She started massage. She is good at it. B2B was also nice, in between she takes Johny in mouth and gives BJ. She tried to finish me with BJ and HJ but I didn't So she came on top sat on Johny and started grinding johny without allowing it to enter inside her. Very nice skill. I was getting a feeling of intercourse without condom, So finally finished. She went for Shower asked me to wait. Came back dressed and started with head and back massage. I liked the way she twisted my neck and back. I felt quite relaxed. Took shower.

Asked her for FS outside she told its 10 k I said if its for full night then its ok. Took her number and left.

Overall good experience.

Called up why spa for appointment with Miss and. Guy agreed and was ready to accept NB coupon as well.

Upon reaching, got into the room with therapist. Called her by name Miss N, she said she is Miss M and miss N is busy.

Miss M is young, she said she is 25 and has great body with tattoo. I decided to try my luck..

NoFear22
07-07-18, 06:21
Thanks to my bond, 5 star experience with hot college girl, with reference of my friend contacted her. She is college student and family girl, she is like beutiful girl of crawd which attacts your attention and you will definitely have crush on her.

Fortunate to get her contact, fixed the meeting. Prefer 5 star hotel as girl suits for that category of hotel only.

Did first round in bathtub while bath, it was awesome experience, later started drinking and after some time 2nd round started and it was like heavenly experience. We both were wet with sweat in A/C, 100% porn movie experience, her reaction and her voice. OMG.

Face: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Cooperation: 9/10 (not from behind, rest everything on).

Figutes: 10/10 deserve to be good model.

Pussy: 10/10 can eat with chockate.

Damage: 10 k for 2 rounds.

She is college girl and if you want to have lifetime then experience then she is one I feel after 100 encounters. Thought of taking her out to Goa but not possible.

SmoothLover
07-07-18, 10:53
Hey,

Check Your PM, Sent You the details!

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hello Guys,

Am new to Pune, kindly guide to any spa for good massage.

Thanks in advance!

Saqua63
07-07-18, 11:05
After reading one FR on group on this be Spa at Warje. I was looking for lady name starts with are but she was not available so they appointed a girl name starts with and. She must be in late 30's. She was plum with good assets. After foot wash we headed towards room. The rooms are without doors. Only curtains were there which was very shocking for me. The massage was not that good. Aftersome time she started giving hints by touching sensual parts. After 20 min she asked for extra and demanded 3 K for B2B with HJ. No DFK. We agreed on 2.5 K. It was not at all good deal, she was trying to please but it was very mechanical and she was in hurry. She allowed me to play with those big tits but for very short time. We ended by HJ. Overall its below average experience.

Massage- 5/10.

Body- 5/10.

B2B and HJ- 5/10.

Damage- 2.1 at Counter and 2.5 K to lady.

WIR- No, there were no Doors to this spa which was scary. I think instead of paying 4.5 K to these Spa I will prefer to go for Indies like Ritu and Dipali who almost charges in that range.

Mkxmkx
07-07-18, 11:42
Very nice brother.

Use her to your heart's content before you call it off. Such horny gems are hard to find who give in easily. So make the most out of it.

I would like to start my first FR by thanking the senior members of the forum who shared with me Ritu's number even though I did not have anything to share in return. It is because of members like you that juniors like me could experience mongering with minimum hassle. So thank you RKgRoyal, Tut Li, Maddy Patil, Sinjay, and MStrong. You guys did not just help me with her number but also gave me good advice regarding spas. I appreciate your help.

Coming to FR, unfortunately I could not meet Ritu. I called her twice but could not arrange the meeting because of the inconvenient schedule. May be next time.

However, I was able to have a good time with a women who owns a beauty parlor. At first I did not know if I should be sharing my experience in the forum as she does not offer any paid service. But then I thought this is a sex guide forum. Not paid sex guide forum. So why the hell not!

Anyhow, my interaction started with her after she pinged me on my mobile one afternoon. It was at that instant that I realized she was desperate. And lonely. I had met her many times in the past but did not realized that she was interested in more than a formal interaction. I replied to her messages and started the chatting. And by the time sun was setting down, we had arranged to meet at her place. I was not sure if I was going to get any action. But luckily, things turn around for good..

RohanDe
07-07-18, 16:39
Hello Bros,

Today visited city of A**bad, and here is short FR.

Searched and got this viva**ta spa, booked an appointment and reached the venue. Been assigned a local gal with big assets. After 15 minutes in to the massage got some hints and she agreed for TL and HJ had nyc exp.

Total damage - 1. 5 k at the counter 1 k to the gal.

Regards.

Sen Sex
07-07-18, 18:11
Does her number end with 312? If so, was the place in Chinchwad your place or she arranged?

Hi Fellas,

This is review review on my time with Meghna with Chinchwad.

Reviewom the moment I entered the room I was in awe. She was recommended by my reviewiend so I was very excited. Little older.

Once inside the room and after initial chat, I got close to her, her soft lips pressed against mines and we started some nice sensual kissing that led to some DFK. She asked me to remove my clothes and she wasted no time. She engulfed junior deep in her mouth, full DT and played with the boys as well. It was THE BEST BBBJ I've ever had, simply incredible. She got on her knees and that view sent me over the edge, that and the way she just made junior disappear made round 1 go so quick..

Arrow Reeves
07-07-18, 23:08
Posting this FR after few days of the actual visit.

Very new to mongering scene. Was going through posts and when I read FR about V Spa, called up and fixed a schedule. Receptionist informed me that since its a weekday, most of the therapists are available, asked for the best one. This place has absolute privacy. She must be in mid 20's, with good assets. The massage was decent. After some time got few hints, asked for extra and demanded 3 K for B2 B with HJ. Boobs were perfect, she did oil for B2 B despite I opted for regular massage in the counter. After sometime we flipped sides, she let play with boobs, some kissing but did not allow for below. Later went for HJ. Overall decent experience, specially the chick was young and cooperative. Could not remember the name.

Massage- 6/10.

Body- 7/10.

B2B and HJ- 7/10.

Damage- 1.5 at Counter and 3 K to lady.

WIR- Yes, may be need to negotiate better.

Amit 001
07-08-18, 02:26
Hi buddy,

Just read you FR, interesting and wish to have her. Can you please share her contact?

Will also help you.

My PM is active.

Thanks to my bond, 5 star experience with hot college girl, with reference of my friend contacted her. She is college student and family girl, she is like beutiful girl of crawd which attacts your attention and you will definitely have crush on her.

Fortunate to get her contact, fixed the meeting. Prefer 5 star hotel as girl suits for that category of hotel only.

Did first round in bathtub while bath, it was awesome experience, later started drinking and after some time 2nd round started and it was like heavenly experience. We both were wet with sweat in A/C, 100% porn movie experience, her reaction and her voice. OMG..

Dhoni82
07-08-18, 05:17
Can someone share any indie contacts? Can offer exciting contacts of Delhi.

AKS84
07-08-18, 08:15
Hey,

Check Your PM, Sent You the details!

Cheers,
SmoothLover.Thanks Buddy,

Truly appreciate it.

Arrow Reeves
07-08-18, 12:00
Supposed to be my second mongering action. My last visit to V spa in Kdi was decent. Was going through posts and when I read A spa, V Nagar, called up and for schedule. Therapist must be in mid 30's, typical Thai lady, could not speak English or Hindi. Privacy is a concern since there are only sliding door without locks. The massage was decent. After some time got same hints, asked for extras and demanded 3.5 K for B2B with HJ. Negotiated to 2.5 K. Had saggy boobs, belly, this was a turn off considering my previous experience. Deeds were good, she coiled and made some decent attempt on the B2B, made me sit on table and she stood, allowed some action above and below. Finally did HJ.

Massage- 6/10.

Body- 5/10.

B2B and HJ- 6/10.

Damage- 1.5 K at Counter and 2.5 K to lady.

WIR- No.

Andy1337
07-08-18, 17:30
Three month old FR of experience with sm*ta. Called her to v lodge, usual process as mentioned by others, not a looker but very enthusiastic BBBJ with rimming, enjoyed it a lot. My only problem was she wasn't as open to anal as others say, she complained a lot during it so I stopped and finished in CIM. Nothing special to add.

Guys, I'm eagerly looking for contact of pihu and others like her who provide good service (possibly anal) at low cost, looks aren't really a concern for me. So Please do share such contacts and your reference, My PM is active.

MonsterXX
07-08-18, 20:47
Nice bro.

Can you forward me her digits.

My PM is active.

Did first round in bathtub while bath, it was awesome experience, later started drinking and after some time 2nd round started and it was like heavenly experience. We both were wet with sweat in A/C, 100% porn movie experience, her reaction and her voice. OMG..

SamirM
07-09-18, 09:28
Was she OKwith DFK?

Miss M is young, she said she is 25 and has great body with tattoo. I decided to try my luck.

Massage was good. After 10 minutes she asked for extras. I said I want B2B with BJ. She quoted 3 K negotiated to 2.5 K by saying that is what I pay to Miss and and if she wants me as her customer she has to provide good service..

Dickardo
07-09-18, 10:15
Hi bro,

Is this girl Shruti whose digits end with 256 or some other girl?

Did first round in bathtub while bath, it was awesome experience, later started drinking and after some time 2nd round started and it was like heavenly experience. We both were wet with sweat in A/C, 100% porn movie experience, her reaction and her voice. OMG.

Face: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

AKS84
07-09-18, 13:25
Can someone PM me names of girls, couldn't able to decode the names.

Miss M or Miss I.

Thanks.

AKS.

BophSep
07-09-18, 14:20
Pune is already dry these FR will defiantly encourage others to contribute more to Forum. If you are comfortable in sharing do share I have send you a PM.

AstroBoy1
07-09-18, 19:46
I got contact info for this inde from skokka. Has anyone tried her?

Atrimat
07-09-18, 22:13
I got contact info for this inde from skokka. Has anyone tried her?There is no reference or photo! How can one reply to your post?

LukngForFun
07-10-18, 05:00
Hi all.

Came Pune today for 2 days for my work.

And have some free time tomorrow so looking for some spa with good service I m residing in shivaji nagar area.

Or any gud indi having her space.

Please do reply ASAP.

Thanks.

AstroBoy1
07-10-18, 05:57
There is no reference or photo! How can one reply to your post?Sorry for that. Here you go.

LandFakir09
07-10-18, 06:13
Trying to get details of V spa in Kharadi.

Also, the name of Miss 'A".

Can't figure it out.

PM is active.

Thanks.

NoFear22
07-10-18, 10:16
Hi bro,

Is this girl Shruti whose digits end with 256 or some other girl?No new bird. Probably will be first or 2nd encounter. She is hesitant to go aggressive.

Over the period, she will agree to go with others will share her details to regular and trusted members.

Those who needs simple breakfast material but good taste (service) can refer another contact. She is good in service and reasonable interm of price, hmely lady with age approx 25-27.

PM me in case if you are interested.

NoFear22
07-10-18, 10:21
Hello everyone,

With reference from so many members, tasted Mr A & Mr P on same day in V spa.

Miss A is awesome in term of satisfaction, you get 1000% service with no resistance for any thing. She will cooperate and make you feel comfortable.

Miss P is good in terms of look and service is also good.

Damage is same for both, 1.2 at counter and 3 k inside.

Miss A.

Face / look: 6/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 11/10.

Garage: 10/10.

Service: 1000/10.

Miss P.

Face / look: 9/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Garage: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

NoFear22
07-10-18, 10:38
Though I prefer star hotels for safety purpose but for few hours & regular encounters it's not suitable & affordable.

Can some one share any budget hotel in Vimannagar / Kalyani nagar / Wagholi or near by for safe encounters.

Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

RajDesai69
07-10-18, 12:33
Can someone PM me names of girls, couldn't able to decode the names.

Miss M or Miss I.

Thanks.

AKS.I had a nice time there with captain cook. Second half is the name. Check my FR.

IAm1984
07-10-18, 19:54
I think this is the newly opened sp or spa jannat or v? I planned to visit the same this week. Now dropped visiting any spa nearby kharadi.

Beware guys.

Take care guys. Be safe!

Wayne07
07-10-18, 21:24
Hi all.

Came Pune today for 2 days for my work.

And have some free time tomorrow so looking for some spa with good service I m residing in shivaji nagar area.

Or any gud indi having her space.

Please do reply ASAP.

Thanks.Try Kin spa, its in the same are where you are staying. Landmark will be Little Italy restaurant.

Wayne07
07-10-18, 21:36
Though I prefer star hotels for safety purpose but for few hours & regular encounters it's not suitable & affordable.

Can some one share any budget hotel in Vimannagar / Kalyani nagar / Wagholi or near by for safe encounters.

Please PM.

Thanks in advance.New Leaf, Mint Ivy, Elite Suites, Brookside in Viman Nagar area would be good and safe. In kalyani Nagar area much of service apartments are there which could pose a trouble although brookside is near Kalyani Nagar. In both the area you can try any Fab Hotels or Oyo Properties. In Viman Nagar Fidalgo, HHI or IBIS would be the best but bit on expensive side not an actual budget hotel.

In Wagholi Maple Hotel is good, not sure if risk free.

Wayne07
07-11-18, 01:23
I think this is the newly opened sp or spa jannat or v?. I planned to visit the same this week. Now dropped visiting any spa nearby kharadi.

Beware guys.

-Rj.In the report the name and address is mentioned, remove the word kedia from there and you will have the full detail. Second para of the report. Your guess is also right. Its LE focus one so trying to avoid responding with proper names etc.

NoFear22
07-11-18, 03:30
Trying to get details of V spa in Kharadi.

Also, the name of Miss 'A".

Can't figure it out.

PM is active.

Thanks.Check your PM. Share FR post your encounter.

Shaboink
07-11-18, 04:23
I visited this spa few times to have FS with a NE girl but later she moved to another place so stopped visiting.

Anyways this Place was a sitting duck as all locals provided FS. I am sure the owner refused to pay and got under scanner or the professional companies and saloons in the building might have complained to the LE had to take action.

Now need to find another spa in the area, the new one is "stone" but the place is filled with villagers and cheap crowd from Wagholi area.

V-Spa is also kind of risky place now. Other spa in the area are not great. It's better to spend. 5 K extra in a upmarket spa and avoid the risk of these local spas.

In the report the name and address is mentioned, remove the word kedia from there and you will have the full detail. Second para of the report. Your guess is also right. Its LE focus one so trying to avoid responding with proper names etc.

Saqua63
07-11-18, 15:25
I was trying to reach Neelakshi from couple of days but she was not responding to calls. Yesterday she picked up my call and we had decided to meet. Booked hotel from Oyo. I confirmed two times whether she will be comfortable for time and schedule which she said Ok. We had decided to meet outside and then proceed to hotel. I spoke to her 2 hrs before. I reached half an hour before scheduled time and called her but she was not responding. I had already paid 1.9 K to Hotel. We had decided to meet around 5 O Clock but she was not taking my calls. I message her couple of times but she did not responded. Finally after 2 hrs she responded that not possible for her. I really got frustrated.

Hriteshk85
07-11-18, 17:50
Hello friends,

I am new to site. I have purchased a subscription yesterday. But still not able to access features of membership.

I have already emailed the issue to customer care but no reply from them.

Can someone help me on this. Whom to contact. Or what can I do.

Sir, your subscription has been activated. You need to RE-Login to start viewing yourself as subscriber.

A3

Hriteshk85
07-11-18, 20:38
Hi Fellas,

This is review review on my time with Meghna with Chinchwad.

Reviewom the moment I entered the room I was in awe. She was recommended by my reviewiend so I was very excited. Little older.

Once inside the room and after initial chat, I got close to her, her soft lips pressed against mines and we started some nice sensual kissing that led to some DFK. She asked me to remove my clothes and she wasted no time. She engulfed junior deep in her mouth, full DT and played with the boys as well. It was THE BEST BBBJ I've ever had, simply incredible. She got on her knees and that view sent me over the edge, that and the way she just made junior disappear made round 1 go so quick.Hey friend,

I am not able send you message, can you send me her digits?

Hriteshk85
07-11-18, 21:38

Saw couple of locals there. Will try them next time.Hi VFM.

Can you please PM me spa name, location, name of that gal and some reference for her.

Thanks in advance.

MyDream8
07-12-18, 04:59
This has happened with me also twice with Neelakshi. She is highly unreliable. T. Schedule. She does not pick up the call. It's very annoying. Avoid her if you have options.

I was trying to reach Neelakshi from couple of days but she was not responding to calls. Yesterday she picked up my call and we had decided to meet. Booked hotel from Oyo. I confirmed two times whether she will be comfortable for time and schedule which she said Ok. We had decided to meet outside and then proceed to hotel. I spoke to her 2 hrs before. I reached half an hour before scheduled time and called her but she was not responding. I had already paid 1.9 K to Hotel. We had decided to meet around 5 O Clock but she was not taking my calls. I message her couple of times but she did not responded. Finally after 2 hrs she responded that not possible for her. I really got frustrated.

NoFear22
07-12-18, 05:31
Guys,

Heard lot about Shruti on forum, can someone shares her feedback on her service, please PM. Last digits about her mobile is 256.

UdtaLund
07-12-18, 05:54
I am interested to get this girl contact number. Please PM contact. Thanks.

No new bird. Probably will be first or 2nd encounter. She is hesitant to go aggressive.

Over the period, she will agree to go with others will share her details to regular and trusted members.

Those who needs simple breakfast material but good taste (service) can refer another contact. She is good in service and reasonable interm of price, hmely lady with age approx 25-27.

PM me in case if you are interested.

SpankerShanks
07-12-18, 10:28
Visiting Pune for weekend and looking to have some fun.

Please provide some good contacts.

CoolPuneGuest
07-12-18, 11:39
Any feedback / review on this inde namely Kjl digits ending 021 from Kondwa, asking 4 k /2 hrs, not ready for out call, seems fake.

ThatChennaiBoy
07-12-18, 11:56
Anyone tried luck in Budhwar pet? I went once and got robbed.

Any tips on how to get gems from there?

Arrow Reeves
07-12-18, 16:17
Been to V Spa, but not seeking specific therapist. Please share Ms A and P details. I'm is active.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone,

Miss A is awesome in term of satisfaction, you get 1000% service with no resistance for any thing. She will cooperate and make you feel comfortable.

Damage is same for both, 1.2 at counter and 3 k inside.

Miss A..

NoFear22
07-12-18, 16:27
Can someone please help me with Pallavi number, I had but got deleted. Thanks in advance brothers.

Dickardo
07-12-18, 19:10
I guess this is a Locanto contact & most of them give similar replies & ask to come to Kondhwa. I guess it's some SP rather than a indie. Not trustworthy in my opinion.

Any feedback / review on this inde namely Kjl digits ending 021 from Kondwa, asking 4 k /2 hrs, not ready for out call, seems fake.

Hriteshk85
07-12-18, 19:47
Bro can you share the number and reference for Meghna.Hello,

Thanks for the wonderful FR for the spa. I also want to experience the samre and if you have the references for the Meghna from Chinchwad. Can you please share the both details. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Johnson14
07-12-18, 21:37
Can you give some hint on Miss A's name?

Hello everyone,

Damage is same for both, 1.2 at counter and 3 k inside..

Wayne07
07-13-18, 03:17
I visited this spa few times to have FS with a NE girl but later she moved to another place so stopped visiting.

Anyways this Place was a sitting duck as all locals provided FS. I am sure the owner refused to pay and got under scanner or the professional companies and saloons in the building might have complained to the LE had to take action.

Now need to find another spa in the area, the new one is "stone" but the place is filled with villagers and cheap crowd from Wagholi area.

V-Spa is also kind of risky place now. Other spa in the area are not great. It's better to spend. 5 K extra in a upmarket spa and avoid the risk of these local spas.Agreed it has become very risky, LE action is on Thai therapist and any kind of Spa, it leaves you with very little options which are not very great.

Kindly do share names of any safe spa if you know of any.

SmoothLover
07-13-18, 06:53
Guys,

Anyone Tried Meghna in PCMC Area?

Need her details. Please PM!

Thanks a ton.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

RajDesai69
07-13-18, 07:33
Tried to book A from V spa, she was busy. Then crystal from ST, she has gone back. Then M from why spa but he seemed vague. Finally recommended miss S. Very cute, kinda short. Slight tummy, small tits but a great ass.

Massage started and mid way, she removed dispo but ignored jewels. When she asked to turn around, Johnny was saluting and she popped the question. After lots of haggling she agreed for 4 k for BBBJ plus b2 b. She cleaned Johnny, cleaned herself. I licked the hell out of her trimmed pussy. No smell, great taste. Her ass was clean and shapely so rimmed her. She allowed two fingers in pussy and 1 in anus, while I was under her licking her clit. She screamed when she came. Then did a great BBBJ. Finally came in 69, first shot CIM and rest outside.

Massage: 6.

Looks: 8.

Figure: 6.

Assets: 7.

Damage: 2 k for 90 minutes and 4 k to her.

CoolerPrab
07-13-18, 11:19
Hi friends,

I'm visiting Pune this weekend. It would great if I get some leads.

Thanks.

NoFear22
07-13-18, 15:12
Thanks & sorry Aaxyaary bro.

After my other college girl experience & FR, lot of people asked me is that girl is Shruti or other, so far I was not aware about her.

Due to curiosity, I took her number and booked her for 2 round with 15 k, wanted to give her try. Later I wanted check her feedback so I requested the same through FR.

Salute & big thanks to brother 'Aaxyaary', he asked me to refer his previous post. Basis on his experience I decided to cancel the program. Later she started requesting and literally begged not to cancel the cancel the program because she was in need of money. She offered me that next time I can come on whatever price I offer her.

Due to humanity and my madness I got into her trap. I was not expecting that her service will ensure that I will not call her again.

Anyways let's come to encounter part, booked S hotel in Rashta Peth / camp, it was referred by her. Thought of taking cigarettes and beer from outside but later drop and brought from inside.

I checked into hotel as per plan at 4 pm and she is suppose to come immediately but got delayed by 1 hour.

First think she did was very surprised to me, after entering no emotion no sorry just took the cigarate and started drinking beer.

I was Horney so I said to her that let's start first round and in between gap we can take drink.

She initially said let's finish this beer first so I allowed her, then we started first round. She was emotion less and just slept same as pillow, everything I have to do. Somehow thrown the venom as I was unserviced for more than 5 days.

Later started drinking, she was completely busy in her phone.

Took initiative for 2nd round, did 3 attempt as everytime johney use to get upset after erection due to non emotion, cooperation and support from other side.

Final did hand job that to be self, paid money to her asked her to fuck off from hotel.

Guys handjob RS 1000 in spa is worth compare to paying 15 k for this girl.

I gone mad due her emotions but she is real be*h. Don't go into her emotion. Strongly non recommended.

Finally once again sorry bro Aaxyaary.

PersuitH
07-13-18, 19:33
Hi,

Did anyone experience this issue? I have purchased membership more than 2 weeks back yet not activated.

Does anyone know the escalation point or email ID? Does using different email ID while purchasing cause any problem?

Admin, please help.You can write to Forum Administrators. Please follow below link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/sendmessage.php

ZoozooLove
07-13-18, 19:52
Guys,

Heard lot about Shruti on forum, can someone shares her feedback on her service, please PM. Last digits about her mobile is 256.Not worth the money. There are a few nakhras as well.

HornDogPuneKar
07-14-18, 06:23
Dear friends,

Can anyone help me with indie contacts Kondhwa / NIBM side? I prefer MILFs, BBWs, and Aunties. In return I can exchange my indie contacts. Check out my FRs and select contact. PM me! Thanks in advance!

Thirsel
07-14-18, 12:03
Hi friends, where is this rocking V spa and who is miss A. Please pm. Will share one miss jharkhand for full service. And other NE with my referral. But only inbox. Any other pointers also welcome. Please thanks.

Juan Garcia
07-14-18, 12:41
I have a penchant for black women, and have been a regular to a flat in Pimple-Gaurav. It's a student type apartment with two bedrooms, and usually houses four women (all students from the looks of it). I hadn't gone there in 6 months, so wasn't sure what to expect. But a week ago, contacted this girl, and made an appointment. 3 k for 1 HR. Went with protection and beer. Although I have been there earlier, it's not very easy to find the place. So after some trouble, she called me up to her floor, and gave me a smile and hug. She escorted me into a room, asked for payment then returned after a quick shower, just wrapped in a towel. She really had one of the most sultry faces I have seen, and couldn't stop DFKing her. Then we proceeded to doggie where she kept telling me I had an Afro dick and fuck like an Afro (meaning, I don't come easily). Then finished in mish.

The second time, I taught her to kiss with a chocolate, and we kept pushing a slab into each others' mouths. An outstanding prelude to the grand finale!

Tight pussy and great service- better than any indy! I have asked her for outcall to a nice hotel but she says they don't allow Afro students in these places (f at #$ our racist shitbag town).

Looks: 7/10 (great assets).

Service: 8/10 (no WOT).

Damages: 3 k.

WIR: already have! And probably will!

Will share numbers in return for someone who is not Ritu, Pallavi, Shruti or Pihu.

SpankerShanks
07-14-18, 14:19
Hi Folks,

SP sent this pic, asking 12 k per shot. Has anyone tried her?

RkgRoyal
07-14-18, 15:00
Hi friends, where is this rocking V spa and who is miss A. Please pm. Will share one miss jharkhand for full service. And other NE with my referral. But only inbox. Any other pointers also welcome. Please thanks.Please do PM miss Jharkhand contact with detail. Thanks in advance.

Amit 001
07-14-18, 16:23
Ritu.

I used to meet Ritu. Each rain reminds me my first encounter with Ritu.

Thundershowers everywhere here from last few days. Deeply missed her in this wet season. Unable to meet her as she was out of town. Today it was my lucky day and to my surprise she inform me that she reached Pune.

Immediately fix up appointment with her.

Ask her what can I bring her for her? To which she politely replied "you". Took Cadbury Oreo for her.

As promised she was on time and waiting desperately for me.

I was completely wet when reached to her. Wow. What a look. She looks too hot that I just looked at her. Smiled, she welcomed me, took inside and gave me towel and help me wipe my wet body. As it was a cool outside, she offered me a black tea specially made by her.

After quite relaxed, she hold my hand and took me to bedroom. The room was Quite big, with dim light.

She looks pretty hot. So I can't control myself and started kissing her. She too respond in the same way. After few minutes, she removed my clothes one by one and took me to heaven. During this she also get arosed and herself undressed. What a figure she has.

We had a best session of this monsoon and relaxed in the bed in the birth suit only. After chitchatting for some time plays with my tool and tried to wake him up. To which he saluted her and had a good session in all direction and poses. She was dam good in everything. Not a time watcher. Make you really comfortable.

No need to explain more about her.

Hriteshk85
07-14-18, 19:56
Ritu.

Thundershowers everywhere here from last few days. Deeply missed her in this wet season. Unable to meet her as she was out of town. Today it was my lucky day and to my surprise she inform me that she reached Pune.

Ask her what can I bring her for her? To which she politely replied "you". Took Cadbury Oreo for her.

As promised she was on time and waiting desperately for me..Hi bro,

Thank you for wonderful FR.

Thirsel
07-14-18, 20:35
Well thanks. I got v spa. But since you all we're so late to reply I went somewhere else in aundh. Not why spa. Okeish place. Can get lucky with any of the therapist. By the way I have messaged back the Northeast gal details and reference. So stop messaging me further.

Please send me some Indies good one who are young and hot to hit. And yes GF for sure. Again will respond with a good reference to intial helpers and in pm only.

PneMongerer
07-15-18, 03:31
This V spa everyone is talking about, with local gals, is it the one in Kharadi or the one in Wanowrie?

Hi friends, where is this rocking V spa and who is miss A. Please pm. Will share one miss jharkhand for full service. And other NE with my referral. But only inbox. Any other pointers also welcome. Please thanks.

SamKp
07-15-18, 07:00
Ritu.

As promised she was on time and waiting desperately for me.

I was completely wet when reached to her. Wow. What a look. She looks too hot that I just looked at her. Smiled, she welcomed me, took inside and gave me towel and help me wipe my wet body. As it was a cool outside, she offered me a black tea specially made by her.

After quite relaxed, she hold my hand and took me to bedroom..Does her number ends by 365?

RajDesai69
07-15-18, 11:49
After trying to book her on Thursday then again on Friday, reaching the wrong place because the Google location is wrong, waiting 45 minutes for her to finish because my appointment was given to someone else, I don't feel like it was worth it. Everybody has different standards and because I'm not into FS or a level but more into DATY with cute curvy chicks, I was completely dejected. There's obviously no way of knowing beforehand unless we share pics. But the kinda CIS babes you get for 5 k in Delhi and Bangalore are leagues ahead of what we have in Bombay and Pune.

I'm not going to rate because she wasn't my type so it'll be unfair. I did get a CBJ which she referred to as "French". That was included in the 2 k I paid her.

Adaziz546
07-15-18, 11:51
Got Ritu's no from senior.

Contact her. Fix appointment.

Very easy to find her location.

It's safe also.

She is above 30+.

Average looking women.

But very polite.

She is master in blowjob.

One of the best blowjob in my life..Would it be possible for you to share details of Ritu. Its really hard in Pune to find a better options. Most of the SPs charges unacceptable prices.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Kamsutra69
07-15-18, 13:33
Guys,

Any reliable CIS / Russian action in Pune? It'll save me a trip to Delhi. Will reciprocate with a CIS SP contact in Delhi.

Happy mongering!

PbForU
07-15-18, 17:17
Got following profile from SP Jyotsna. Anyone tried this girl? Any review?

Bipinchand
07-15-18, 17:25
Hi bro,

Thank you for wonderful FR.Thanks bro for wonderful FR.

I have been regular member of this forum become curious of reading about her, can you share me her contact.

Maddy Patil
07-15-18, 19:29
Hello Juan Garcia,

Please clear your Inbox it full.

Wizard1030
07-16-18, 01:43
Hi guys,

An old monger here.

Is Smita still active. She used to be a nice fcuk.

Any leads.

PbForU
07-16-18, 05:25
Please check attached pics. Got from jyotsna. Can anybody know how is the service and is it worth to avail? Charging 8 K for 2 session. Excluding hotel charges.

Got following profile from SP Jyotsna. Anyone tried this girl? Any review?

PbForU
07-16-18, 05:32
Called her and fix appointment at Saturday evening 6.00 PM. Book the hotel at baner. Reach to agreed place to pick her. Before 6.00 PM called her 7 times waited for almost 45 min. But no response, not rcecived call. So moved from the place. Again tried to call her but after that her number switched off. Is She doing intentionally? Don't know. But she spoiled my Saturday evening.

This has happened with me also twice with Neelakshi. She is highly unreliable. T. Schedule. She does not pick up the call. It's very annoying. Avoid her if you have options.

RoyalHeart
07-16-18, 12:32
Hi foks,

My first FR on ISG. I visited swa. Spa in Viman Nagar in popular malls extension.

I called by checking number on flex given. Asked for charges girl on phone told me 1800 for 1 hour. I tried bargaining that last time you gave in less why this much amount she said 1200 for 45 minutes.

All (2-3) are local girls with uniform.

Swiped card and went inside. Spa table was having earlier disposable bed sheet, it was not changed.

After changing girl came in. I asked her name. She said her name is O. She asked do you need stretching before massage, I said yes and low pressure massage requested to her. She started singing some Bollywood song. After every massage step she was doing tickling from leg to thighs that was fucking erotic. I have taken similar massage in some other spa. But this time it was erotic she was doing after each step. When back massage over she asked me to turn, till that time my Dk became rock hard due to her erotic tickling.

While doing massage to my hand she took my hand and put her on her shoulder while massaging I dropped it on her boob and she said naughty kya Kar rahe Ho. I said how about extra. She told she don't do that.

I told her you have made this bamboo now it's your responsibility to make it normal.

She slided her hand in my lower side. I slided my hand in her top. She hesitated earlier or may be acting I grabbed her boob's she made HJ. Said no for B2B and BJ.

Best part is she did not asked for money, I gave her 500 she said bus Itna Hi I added 100 and gave to her.

Height 5'7.

Color wheatish.

Bust: 32.

Total damage 1200 counter.

Tip: 600.

Please correct me if any mistakes are in my FR.

NoFear22
07-16-18, 16:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Thirsel
07-16-18, 18:14
No Inbox please as I wud be busy till next 15 days.

Had fun in the V SPA. Had fun with A. Service was A+ and good. Full marks for pleasing me. Location is bit tough to find. And you need to mainatain the alloted timming otherwise may have to weight due to heavy foot fall. Any was she said no A service howver what I got made me happy especially the was she moves in Doggy style. HAHA.

Face - 5/10.

Body -6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Hriteshk85
07-16-18, 19:37
Thanks bro for wonderful FR.

I have been regular member of this forum become curious of reading about her, can you share me her contact.Hello bro,

It is not possible to send contact details on thread. And your PM is not active. Kindly activate your PM FR details.

Thank you.

Adaziz546
07-16-18, 20:32
Hello Senior mongers and guys,

This FR may look little bit of promotion though but like to share with you guys. I am posting with this ID as I have forgotten my main account here and not able to reset it because its seems ISG has some image verification issue.

I am posting this in both Mumbai and Pune Forum as she basically from Mumbai but is travelling Pune this weekend.

FR is about one of my friend from Mumbai. I have already tried her multiple times and always felt lucky with her as she really gives GFE.

She is a camgirl and escort from Mumbai, you can find her in twitter also, and she is definitely genuine one.

She is little plump and really have big boobs to play with. She has a cute smile, if you visit her profile in twitter you will definitely like her. I am following her for long and has met many times.

You will enjoy every moment with her as she is quite good in everything.

People who has lactation fantasy- guys she had baby one year back, but she is lactating sufficiently so you can fulfill your desire with her.

Pune Guys.

She is visiting Pune this weekend and will return on Sunday, so Pune peeople you can book her directly contacting with her through her page.

She also put ad in locanto, you can check there too.

P.S. I am not middle man in this, but she needs more clients for her Pune trip. I do not want anything in return from you guys. You can easily find her on twitter by "camgirl and escort".

Thanks.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Andy1337
07-17-18, 05:15
Can anybody please share details on V spa miss A?

How would one know if she's ready to give anal service? Is she selective of customers etc? And who would you rate better service wise, [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] or Miss A?

I really want A+ service so I'll try one of these 2 accordingly (Anybody got pics of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] or Miss A they can share?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RohaanDe
07-17-18, 05:47
Hey guys,

Could anyone please share Ritu's contact?

I'm planning to meet her this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

ThaneRJ07
07-17-18, 07:01
How does one contact her? Any digits?

Hello Senior mongers and guys,

This FR may look little bit of promotion though but like to share with you guys. I am posting with this ID as I have forgotten my main account here and not able to reset it because its seems ISG has some image verification issue.

I am posting this in both Mumbai and Pune Forum as she basically from Mumbai but is travelling Pune this weekend.

FR is about one of my friend from Mumbai. I have already tried her multiple times and always felt lucky with her as she really gives GFE.

She is a camgirl and escort from Mumbai, you can find her in twitter also, and she is definitely genuine one.

She is little plump and really have big boobs to play with. She has a cute smile, if you visit her profile in twitter you will definitely like her. I am following her for long and has met many times.

KetanPune
07-17-18, 10:01
Are talking about "Abby " Bengoli girl married to Maharashtrian?

Corleone123
07-17-18, 15:33
Guys,

Had the worst experience with her.

1) She has become very fat and old.

2) Always on the phone with little or no interest.

Avoid at all costs. Better to watch porn in this case. Burnt a huge hole with 7 K for 2 shots and finished the deed within 30 minutes with 1 shot and no interest.

Adaziz546
07-17-18, 19:49
How does one contact her? Any digits?Dude.

Read the FR again, I have mentioned enough details about her, what will you do if I provide last 3 digits as forum does not allow full number to be published.

Adaziz546
07-17-18, 20:00
Are talking about "Abby " Bengoli girl married to Maharashtrian?I don't think so. I have never seen Abby before so actually did not whether she was called Abby or not. But I really doubt it, yes she is Bengali but not married to Maharashtrian at all as I know her personally well. I have give enough info about her in the FR, Seniors can verify if she was ever called Abby or not.

Thanks.

BobbyHarrera
07-17-18, 20:15
NE Therapist. Miss Z.

She is the only therapist in this spa joined just a week ago. The massage was amazing. Ample amount of bum massage though she was did it from over the dispo & towel. No other hints during the massage.

Asked her at the end for extras and she quoted 1.5 k just for a HJ. Tried negotiating HJ+TL at 1 k, but she didn't budge.

I didn't go ahead as the rack didn't seem good enough to pay any more money.

Damage- 1.5 k (counter).

Massage- 9/10.

Local Therapist. Don't remember the name. But she is the only local therapist as well.

The massage was decent enough. No hints or anything. I asked for extras when I was asked to turn over.

She kept pestering to give 3 K for a B2B. Stood my ground and brought it down to 2 k. Was an OK experience.

Damage- 1.5 k (counter) + 2 k (tip).

Massage - 7/10.

B2B - 7/10.

Hriteshk85
07-17-18, 20:33
Hello friends,

I want advise for a miss s from 'famous fort' road ending digits 56.

Contacted her quoting rate 5 k for short time. She has her own place.

Please advise.

Jjaaxx
07-17-18, 20:46
Hello Pune,

I'm coming to Pune soon, I want to get Ritu's number, and info about cost and general location.

But I'm not getting any reply's form any of FRs, if anyone can PM me it would be great.

Andy1337
07-17-18, 20:53
Guys,

Had the worst experience with her.

1) She has become very fat and old.

2) Always on the phone with little or no interest.

Avoid at all costs. Better to watch porn in this case. Burnt a huge hole with 7 K for 2 shots and finished the deed within 30 minutes with 1 shot and no interest.Are you sure it was Smita? How could you pay 7 k to her, we pay 2 -2.5 k. She ain't at all a looker, but service wise not that bad for 2 k. Please be careful about overpaying at such exorbitant rates.

Dickardo
07-18-18, 09:11
Can anybody please confirm whether end digits of SP Vishnu who has been discussed in the forum end with 241. Found it on locanto with name Vishnu so want to confirm. If this one is some other SP then I would request someone to share SP Vishnu's contact in PM.

Thanks!

BobbyHarrera
07-18-18, 14:27
Called up this spa in the morning as the price they quote on NB is quite low compared to the others. A lady seemingly the owner picked up and asked me to directly drop in. She assured that they have only female therapist and that all are Indians. I reached the place and saw 2 more customers waiting at the reception. It seemed like only 1 therapist was at the the spa and already engaged with a customer. After about 15 minutes the receptionist guy awkwardly asked me what service I was planning to go for, to which I replied Swedish massage and an awkward silence followed. After a few minutes the waiting 2 customers have left as it would take the other therapists more time to get to the spa. I went up to the reception guy and started making small talk about the timings, therapists' ethnicity etc. Taking advantage of the comfort level we had in the conversation, I asked him if the therapists are cooperating, to which he assured. He then added that they even offer the full package (FS) and showed me a couple of girls on his phone. This explained the awkward silence when I had earlier said Swedish massage, and that it was more of a brothel than a spa. He asked me to call him up in the afternoon and then come. I didn't return as it could be unsafe given that it is located in to a residential society in a populous area.

Rates he quoted were:

FS- 6 to 7 k.

B2B- 3.5 k for 20 minutes.

Ambience. Not as good as a spa. Haven't seen the rooms.

He mentioned that 2 of the girls were locals, 2 NI, and 1 NE.

This place is pretty popular and you might have already recognised it. Feel free to PM me if anyone wants more info.

MeatHyd101
07-18-18, 19:28
I don't think so. I have never seen Abby before so actually did not whether she was called Abby or not. But I really doubt it, yes she is Bengali but not married to Maharashtrian at all as I know her personally well. I have give enough info about her in the FR, Seniors can verify if she was ever called Abby or not.

Thanks.Nope she is not Abby. Had a look at her twitter profile based on pointers given in Adaziz's post. Quite easy to find.

Ample photos of her there including nudies. Also she has posted the following about her upcoming Pune visit:

"Pune guys. Kindly do not come and think of bargains. I know you can get girls in 15 k FR full night but sorry I am not one of those. P. S I am bomb and charge bomb. So if you are ready to shed good amount then only DM me. ".

Haha. Seems to be a costly one!

Adaziz546
07-18-18, 20:11
Nope she is not Abby. Had a look at her twitter profile based on pointers given in Adaziz's post. Quite easy to find.

Ample photos of her there including nudies. Also she has posted the following about her upcoming Pune visit:

"Pune guys. Kindly do not come and think of bargains. I know you can get girls in 15 k FR full night but sorry I am not one of those. P. S I am bomb and charge bomb. So if you are ready to shed good amount then only DM me. ".

Haha. Seems to be a costly one!Yup she charges that much because she is well settled, she indeed an high class girl with good looks and great conversation skills. I will not boast much about her, but I have tried her many times and I had the best experience with her, so its on you guys if you can shed that much money. Well 15 k for 2 hours for her is justifiable to me.

Thanks.

NoNeed 1979
07-19-18, 06:50
Another raid, this time in Hinjewadi, sexy weather but tough times ahead fellow mongers. Take care all:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/seven-girls-rescued-from-prostitution-racket-5-held/articleshow/65045670.cms

Sitting Duck
07-19-18, 07:25
Can anybody please confirm whether end digits of SP Vishnu who has been discussed in the forum end with 241. Found it on locanto with name Vishnu so want to confirm. If this one is some other SP then I would request someone to share SP Vishnu's contact in PM.

Thanks!Yes, you have the right number. He usually keeps good CIS babes and I have only been able to get them for 10 k ST no less, but will try for bargaining more.

Atool
07-19-18, 13:23
Nope she is not Abby. Had a look at her twitter profile based on pointers given in Adaziz's post. Quite easy to find.

Haha. Seems to be a costly one!Hi,

Can you share digit of this girl I am not regular but I want to try some best if it's costly then also. But definitely she should be worth of this much money my PM active.

Praks111
07-19-18, 15:23
Are there any Nepali indes at Pune. Did not see any posts here in this forum. After making good number of trips to Nepal. Found some liking for girls from that country. Long back there were some FRs about a Nepal inde whom one could get in touch thru kik messenger. Is the link still live?

Leads are appreciated.

But don't recommend BP / Budhwar Peth brothels please. Wish you all safe mongering at Pune.

Dickardo
07-19-18, 18:36
I had also contacted her but WA message was delivered after days. Did not get a reply from. Do share your experience if you go for her.

Hello friends,

I want advise for a miss s from 'famous fort' road ending digits 56.

Contacted her quoting rate 5 k for short time. She has her own place.

Please advise.

Adaziz546
07-19-18, 23:20
Hi,

Can you share digit of this girl I am not regular but I want to try some best if it's costly then also. But definitely she should be worth of this much money my PM active.I have provided enough details, please check the original post, she is in Pune till Sunday but always available in Mumbai.

Atool
07-20-18, 05:54
I have provided enough details, please check the original post, she is in Pune till Sunday but always available in Mumbai.Thanks after reading your original post I got it thanks.

Dickardo
07-20-18, 08:23
Thanks for the confirmation & your inputs bro!

Yes, you have the right number. He usually keeps good CIS babes and I have only been able to get them for 10 k ST no less, but will try for bargaining more.

Nadude
07-20-18, 10:40
Is there an good brothel in Budhwar peth good services are provides like BJ and DFK.

Khiladi7
07-21-18, 06:00
Have been reading this forum for a while and putting my first contribution. Having traveled the world and frequented many exotic places, Pune so far seems to be very dry in retrospective. However, that presents an opportunity for us to keep exploring. Went to V spa in Kharadi they have local, thai and NE babes. Selected Miss J a thai who is petite with a nice body. After massage, asked for extras. Was quoted 3 K for B2B, negotiated to 2 K. She went nude and did an excellent B2B with rubbing her soft boobs all over johnny and was open to kisses. Overall a good experience. Will repeat. Total damage: 1.3 k + 2 k.

ShaanPune
07-21-18, 06:05
Hi guys,

I am staying in Nashik 5 star hotel for few days. Any pointers / contacts would be highly appreciated. My PM is also activated.

Shaan.

Khiladi7
07-21-18, 08:11
Have been reading this forum for a while and putting my first contribution. Having traveled the world and frequented many exotic places, Pune so far seems to be very dry in retrospective. However, that presents an opportunity for us to keep exploring. Went to V spa in Kharadi they have local, Thai and NE babes. Selected Miss J a Thai who is petite with a nice body. After massage, asked for extras. Was quoted 3 K for B2B, negotiated to 2 K. She went nude and did an excellent B2B with rubbing her soft boobs all over johnny and was open to kisses. Overall a good experience. Will repeat. Total damage: 1.3 k + 2 k.

PbForU
07-21-18, 17:00
Finally today I banged Nilakashi.

Booked Hotel through OYO near s'nagar, Picked her from Deccan and reach the Hotel.

After some discussion on random topics. Did started with DFK. Undressed her. Sucked her boobs. She has started body to body rubbing. Boob rubbing. Dam Good blowjob. Ohh god this was lifetime experience for me. She has good Blowjob skill. First time tried 69. She gave me long time blowjob. Then WOT and first round finish.

Fresh up and relaxed for 20 min. During relaxing she started playing with my dick. Then we seen together blue films from. My Mobile. Then again started second session with boob massage. Long BBJ. In front my Bed there was Mirror. I was enjoyed BBJ seeing position in mirror. She is sucking my balls. Then wore Durex and banged her with missionary then Doggy and again finished with Missionary.

Very good experience for me till date.

Looks: 5.

Body: 7.

BBJ:10.

Boob massage: 10.

Service: 10.

Charged 5 k for 2 session.

Talkative girl, no time watcher.

WIR: may be yes at least for BBJ. Dam good BBJ.

Samir767
07-21-18, 20:08
Hi,

Sharing my today's experience.

There are two ladies available road side near bavdhan.

Age around 32-35. Nice service in very low rate.

Lodge is also available where she will take you.

I wait there for half hour. Continue these ladies getting customers. Polite in talking. Good behavior.

MadanM
07-22-18, 06:47
Hi,

Can you please share exact timing of of ability and location pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I wait there for half hour. Continue these ladies getting customers. Polite in talking. Good behavior.

Siidharth
07-22-18, 07:27
. Polite in talking. Good behavior.Hi,

So where exactly in bavdhaan? And around what time they are there? So do let me know.

Siidharth
07-22-18, 07:34
Is there an good brothel in Budhwar peth good services are provides like BJ and DFK.Hi buddy,

Budhwar peth is just for simple missionary sex more often than not. Services like BJ are like finding a needle in a haystack. Highly unlikely you will get a BJ there. But some real good looking chicks in there. Just visited last night and was so confused on options. Will need to plan a few more visits soon. Happy mongering anyways buddy.

Learn To Enjoy
07-22-18, 09:11
Hi,

I wait there for half hour. Continue these ladies getting customers. Polite in talking. Good behavior.Hey,

Could you please hint more about where in Bavdhan?

TheCharm
07-22-18, 09:56
Exact location on bavdhan road please.

Hi

Saqua63
07-22-18, 10:18
One of Senior member had shared the digit of Pallavi with me couple of months before. I read mix of reviews about her service and attitude and charges she takes are also on higher side that's why I did not contacted her. Yesterday Johnny was in mood and wanted to explore. Already tried Ritu, Pihu and couple of regular MPs and now it felt it very repetitive. I contacted her and she asked for 7 K for single pop. I tried to negotiate her and suddenly she disconnect my call and she blocked me. After an hour I called her from my different number and told her the 7 K is OK.

She lives in Fatima Nagar near Army set up. She lives in very good society. I felt it very safe, decent location. She welcome me with smile. Offered me water.

After some chitchat we headed towards bedroom. Before starting we clean ourselves.

Look wise she is OK. We started with good DFK. It was long DFK. I really enjoyed it, then she started licking by body. It was good experience. Then she started giving me BBBJ. It was OK but it was nowhere near Ritu. Ritu is real BJ Queen. Then I started kissing her everywhere and starts DATY, very clean shaved pussy. Did it for 10 to 15 min. We tried 69 and many positions of oral. Then I started stroking her. After couple of min I came on her boobs.

Look- 6.5.

Body- 7.5.

Attitude- OK. Old FR mentioned that there are some issues with her attitude but I found it OK for me.

PUSSY- 7.

Boobs- 6.

DFK- 7.

BBJ- 4.

Damage-7 K Expensive.

Overall experience- 7/10.

WIR- May be. I tried Ritu and Pihu before so I found this option as OK.

PuneResident
07-22-18, 14:36
Hi,

I've been a lurker in this forum for a long time. Kept on reading all the wonderful experiences people had and today found the courage to go ahead with a locanto contact ending with number 502. Biggest mistake. He asked for Rs 5000, asked me to choose from a number of girls. I selected one, but when I arrived on the spot, there was some one else. Not good looking, fat, stretch marks, saggy breasts.

I was a virgin and my dick took the decision for me, I've come this far, why back out now. Went to a cheap hotel, (they booked) and started the deed. She had crude village type accent, with huge amount of makeup. I knew not what hideous monster lied within.

Anyway, when I went for kissing, she said No kissing, no touching pussy, and was making annoyed sounds when I fondled breasts. Couldn't even use my mouth. Immediately she started BJ, (with condom) for like 20 strokes and she was done. She said finish up with missionary, I went through with it, but she kept making annoyed noises. Finish fast, finish fast.

Before booking I had confirmed I will be having for 2 Hours, not a minute less, but this girl wanted to be done with in 10 minutes. We tried cowgirl style but she said makes too much noise won't do it. Tried Doggy but she said no to that too. It was a horrible experience, in the end she wanted to finish up after like 15 minutes, with a handjob. I said I paid for 2 hrs and she replied, in a village accent, "2 hrs[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

Because of all this bullshit I completely lost my mood, she couldn't even make me cum with HJ.

What a complete waste, I had sex finally in my life and it was so horrible. Really 5 k waste on that. Her name is Payal, at least that's what she says.

Don't go for that contact guys, those guys are a bunch of scammers.

I should have taken membership here and asked senior members but my dumb dick made that decision.

Really feel horrible todaywasted.

Thanks for listening.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Khand
07-22-18, 17:01
Hi,

I wait there for half hour. Continue these ladies getting customers. Polite in talking. Good behavior.I have selected one and attitude was good and service was also okay. I had her contact as we'll.

Samir767
07-22-18, 20:02
Exact location on bavdhan road please.While travelling towrds Mumbai On Bangalore- Mumbai highway take exit for Bavdhan. Use service road. You will see Bar & Resto named Morning (in Hindi) on left side.

Wait some distance ahead to that bar. You will see lady covered her face with scarf in Saree. Imp thing is they keep walking on that service road. Make eye contact she will approach to you. There are two ladies.

Samir767
07-22-18, 20:05
Hi,

Can you please share exact timing of of ability and location pointers?

Thanks in advance.You can find her from 10 am to late evening. Whole day they are available. Not in night time.

Singhraka
07-22-18, 20:29
Guys,

I am pretty new to the forum and town as well visited recently the spa in Kharadi, got a coupon from one of coupon site all NE girls but they are gorgeous to look and you will always want that kind of girls. After reaching there given dispos to wear which I refused and the girl agreed to it so thought of taking FS gave plenty of hints but she didn't buzz finally asked her if she can give any extra which she refused. During massage she gave lots of intimate strokes though and even touched Jonny many times but nothing much happened finally asked her for a butt massage which she did a great job. Didn't paid any tips.

Looks- 9/10.

Damage - 899.

With. Yes.

TittyBoy
07-23-18, 02:48
Visited this over the weekend. My regular therapist gone back to her home. Was assigned miss J (flower name). Had no other option so went ahead. She was on the heavier side. Decided on B2B plus BJ for 3.5 k. Average experience. Also her racks were also disappointing.

Won't repeat her.

Guys any leads on any good therapists here?

TB.

TheCharm
07-23-18, 04:15
Hi,

Anyone availed AFF contact nearby airport name starting with are (famous 4 word electric switches company). Asking 8 k for 1 session. Please tell reviews. Don't ask for contact as she strictly said no to share before I meet her and I am still waiting for contacts of ritu and pihu so please do share both girls numbers.

Siidharth
07-23-18, 05:44
all NE girls but they are gorgeous to look and you will always want that kind of girls.

Damage - 899.Hi,

Which is this spa you talking about? Love NE girls. Will surely like to visit. Please let me know which spa is it. Happy mongering buddy.

CoolPuneGuest
07-23-18, 07:00
Last week met Pehu for 2-3 hrs, master in BBJ, look-wise / body not good but she compensates in service, not a time watcher, also tried anal, overall good time spent.

Abhijeet25
07-23-18, 08:16
At the onset I would like to request all that please do not bombard my inbox for contacts as this contact would only be shared with seniors in exchange of some other good contacts.

I had been visiting this spa at xion mall for quite some time and had befriended Miss be from Thailand. However, after the recent LE actions I decided to stay away from the MPs for a while. Last Thursday, little Johnny was getting desperate for some action. Called up Miss be and it turned out that the MP was closed for a few days and she was free. She asked if I wanted Boom boom, of course I wanted it. She quoted 6 K negotiated hard and brought it down to 4 k.

Picked her up from near the mall and headed to a decent hotel near the highway. She was carrying her passport hence check in was not a problem. Once inside the room, it was a pure GFE. It started with DFK, She is a great kisser. Other things on the plate were BBJ, Fingering and DATY. Then started with WOT, Doggy, Spoon and finally came in Mish. She squirted in spoon position, that was my first experience.

After the action we took shower together and then I got ready. She gave me a great head and neck massage while waiting for her cab. We kissed each other in the lift and bid goodbye. All in all a great experience.

Details:

MILF around 35 with firm big tits. Slightly loose down under. A great kisser.

Face: 8/10 (Personal view, might vary as I love chicks from east).

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Expense: 4 k + 1. 5 k (hotel) + 100 Rs for condi.

WIR: For sure.

NsaHookUps29
07-23-18, 13:46
Hi to all mongers.

I have been longing to write my experiences from some time.

Spas / MPs experiences have been quite good.

Visited many spas in last two months. Sharing details.

1) tried 2 different spas in x mall Hinjawadi. Names V and be.

V was decent setup 1.2 k counter 2.5 k B2B. Good DFK and rubbing.

BLS on other hand had even better. Thai girl named and was allotted.

1.5 k for massage and as soon as massage started she kept giving hints.

Grabbed her thighs and asked for option BJ +B2B for 4 k.

Negotiated for 3.5 k as I was horny.

Though BJ was average she kept licking my body and kissing me with lots of tongue.

Loved it.

I guess she is going back on 27th July.

2) S spa baner behind planet fashion good b2 b but no kiss / BJ.

But overall good experience as damage was 1 k (nearbuy coupon) + 2.5 k.

Her name was English word for gulab. Gave me shower as well.

3) A. Spa near wakad chhtrapati Chowk was good. Thai women gave me B2B 2.5 k.

4) wanted to try cheaper option so tried local spa. Near Dange Chowk.

Above restaurant named Hindi word for king. Therapist named Queen gave good massage and 2 k for B2B and BJ. Best BJ I have had in Pune MP. Though she was not that good looking she was flirty and naughty. Turned me really on. 2 k+2 k.

She was willing to come outside but didn't pickup phone.

5) Went to Vimannagar area for work so tried this spa whose name is of a flower, opp. To Phoenix mall on nagar road side. 2 k for 60 minutes and 3.5 k for B2B + BJ.

She was hot and had really good assets, gave good BJ but was in a hurry.

6) S spa baner near highway marathi name for culture.

1 k coupon + 1.5 k B2B. Average experience.

Also explored a little bit of SP scene.

1) locanto ad for Wakad, called him for details, he messaged on whatsapp with pics.

6 k for ST. Turned out place was in ravet near highway.

Girl with name ritika was good. But no kiss was offered. BJ was short.

Lost erection after condom getting slipped out. She was in hurry after that too finish. Couldn't woke up Johnny in hurry.

One question to fellow mongers- does ST means only 1 HR? What if I lose erection in 30 min can't get a BJ or foreplay?

2) as last time ran out of time, I chose full night 10 k from other SP who has place in Hinjawadi.

Place was secure and good but turned out the girl wasn't.

Though good looking, she was more into clicking selfie than to provide services. Her voice was like torn speakers I guess she eats gutkha.

I couldn't get erection after getting her nude. She had injury marks over body.

She took advantage of me being nice and kept drinking beer but not interested to at least provide rubbing and licking.

She decided in first 5 min of us being naked that I won't get it up how hard I try.

What's so hurry if I choose her for full night?

Her behavior was like BPeth girl, she kept on cursing someone on phone and crying after that.

Wasted 10 k. Earlier case I at least got BJ and good 15 min of fuck but now I didn't get anything. No kiss, no BJ, no licking, no conversation either.

I couldn't have kissed her that's a different story as her teeth were like Ajay Devgan.

But when I tried to nipple suck she kept on telling to me stop using tongue and rubbing it with towel. I don't bite.

Disappointed.

Need suggestion. What should someone do in this case?

Khiladi7
07-23-18, 18:11
Went to W spa in Viman nagar. Location was bit tricky to find. They have locals and NE was told by reception girl who was pretty hot. Not sure if she provides massage too. Anyway opted for local flavor, Miss are had a nice body although not that good in looks. Gave many hints about extra during massage and asked what I was looking for. I told her I want everything which she said doesn't happen here. Finally settled for B2B, she didn't remove her bottom so told her I wouldn't pay more than 1.5 K. She still agreed and did the deed. Overall a decent experience, good value for your buck but quality wasn't at par. Total damage: 0.8 K + 1.5 K.

DynoRulez
07-23-18, 21:20
Went recently to O spa in KP nice place and has decent rooms. The staff has some really cute NE babes. The massage is average towards the end of the massage session she directly asked me if I wanted anything special. The rates were regular HJ 1 k Topless HJ 1.5 k B2B 3 k (only top off).

I was desperate and she seemed to have big boobs and so I pretty much readily agreed for Topless HJ, when it all came off she turned out to be pretty flat overall it was a pretty quick session she allowed me to suck and play with her boobs but didn't allow me to finger her or anything else.

Over all 1.5 K + 1.5 K damage.

AdamJoseph
07-24-18, 07:28
Sorry to see that you had bad SP experience. But, that's the reality here. It's always a hit or miss with 90% miss chance. One tip, never go for longer time until you know the girl from previous experience. I used to go for full night or 2 shots earlier, but realized that many times Johnny won't pick up for 2nd because of the attitude issues of girls.

So, go for ST, which is one shot not hour, and only if you know service is good, go again for longer time.

Hi to all mongers.

I have been longing to write my experiences from some time.

Spas / MPs experiences have been quite good.

Visited many spas in last two months. Sharing details.

1) tried 2 different spas in x mall Hinjawadi. Names V and be.

V was decent setup 1.2 k counter 2.5 k B2B. Good DFK and rubbing.

BLS on other hand had even better. Thai girl named and was allotted.

1.5 k for massage and as soon as massage started she kept giving hints.

Grabbed her thighs and asked for option BJ +B2B for 4 k.

Negotiated for 3.5 k as I was horny..

Sush69
07-24-18, 10:52
Can someone share a pic of Ritu get an idea of how she looks?

FR's are bit confusing.

BobbyHarrera
07-24-18, 14:46
FR is a week old.

Have a membership at this spa and saw a recently written FR about Thai Miss J. Booked an appointment and went there early in the afternoon. The therapist took me into massage room but unlike other therapists didn't leave the room for me to change. Taking this as a good sign, I skipped wearing the dispo and just undressed and laid down. She gave a sensual butt massage during the massage and when I turned around later she herself asked if I wanted any extras. She quoted 2 k for a B2B. BJ wasn't on the menu. She has a petite body with no fat on the body at all. The tits were small & firm and looked good on her figure. Midway through the B2B she got a little crazy and got carried away. I honestly got a little scared. Ended with an okayish HJ. Didn't allow fingering.

Body- 7/10.

B2B- 6/10.

WIR: I don't think so.

Tips- 2 k.

Singhraka
07-24-18, 16:47
Hi,

Which is this spa you talking about? Love NE girls. Will surely like to visit. Please let me know which spa is it. Happy mongering buddy.It's the spa not the letter "the" near eon or nagar road you can easily find on nearby price start from 899 and girls are super hot.

AdamJoseph
07-24-18, 17:54
Can someone share a pic of Ritu get an idea of how she looks?

FR's are bit confusing.Check the gallery for 'Ritu'. Second pic with lipsticks. Although, she's better than that pic.

Bulldozer789
07-24-18, 18:22
Beware.

Friends, I am writing an FR after many days just for caution. I met the famous Miss A after many months this time after reading many FRs from her thought of meeting her. She could not recognise me as almost more than a year passed and I shaved my beard. Once in the room and as soon as she remembered, she was immediately in birthday suit and asked for condi (she calls it pocket). After some good boob sucking she got on top for WOT. After some minutes I put my hand near her pussy and got a shock that they were pimple like boils around her labia. Immediately I lost erection as it could be anything like herpes or genital warts or what not. Immediately I ran to bathroom and washed my parts with amole water and soap. Totally lost interest and left the place after paying her.

It was my fault that I got carried away with the flow and did not try to check her in lights as she switches off all.

Since suddenly she has gained fame on the group I thought of informing members as they can be aware of this.

Take care guys.

Enjoy.

Bulldozer789
07-24-18, 18:35
Not giving more details about this for obvious reasons of LE as well as experience.

Went to this spa damage 1100 for an hour, 2 locals. Not good looking one plump and huge boobs and one average with OK boobs. Went to room, I never wear dispos. Since beginning she was getting call but made a mistake of asking her about extras and even bigger mistake about going for it. She was OK in HJ and TL. Only thing is she was in hurry to leave. She did not complain about the TL and sucking but after sometime again her phone started ringing as she had to leave early. May be genuine reason. Did not enjoy hush-hush HJ. Paid 1100.

Looks- 5/ 10 average.

Boobs- 7/10 yes they were good.

Attitude- 6/10 that day she was in hurry.

Pussy. NA.

DFK. Not available.

WIR. I think it taught me a lesson to keep continuing with Thai girls only and not Locals, most of the locals I met were with bad attitude, bad service and excellent tantrums. Thais are most of the time darlings. In my honest opinion.

Member #4676
07-24-18, 21:22
This happened a couple of months during my visit to Pune. Was too busy that I forgot to post the FR. Tried the Aundh branch of A Spa. Location is as on the google maps. Just before leaving to the spa, I thought whether I should take a cover or not. Decided not to, since the chances of FS are next to nil.

Went in the morning around 11 am and I guess they were just opening. There was some in-store discount, opted for 90 mins and was assigned a petite young girl. Forgot her name. Was initially highly disappointed by her overall looks. They have locks for each room though. Once in the room, tried talking with her and she hardly speaks any English. Asked her age and she says 22, and that she is a local and just joined the spa that day and so was worried whether I would like the massage. Told me that she is worried about losing the job etc. Grabbed her by her waist and told her not to worry. A knock on the door and comes the receptionist guy asking whether I would like for a change in the therapist and told that she has newly joined. I told its fine and let's see how it goes. So, the girl was, in fact, speaking the truth.

She locks the door and told me she will massage first. Started massaging and she kept talking throughout. Just a very basic massage and nothing to speak about. 15 mins down and she asked me to turn around. I got up and asked her straight about extras. She gave a naughty smile and quoted 4.5 for FS. Bargained and made it 2. 5 K. Undressed her shirt and I could see that she kept shaking while my hands went through her shirt. Very soft boobs with dark nipples. But her whole navel had several marks which were highly disappointing. Undressed her totally and started fingering her. I could see that she enjoyed every moment of it and was not just acting it up. She had some smell around her pussy and I did not do DATY, but she kept asking for it. She was a bit reluctant at first to do BBBJ but later got the hang of it and I had to ask her to stop. Around 4-5 times she kept asking me to fuck her and each time she was disappointed by my negative reply saying no cover. She told me she had done it without cover for 2-3 times and then I gave her a small talk on resisting the urge and not to do it anymore without cover. But, I only wish I took a cover. She told to come next time with a cover. Finished off and she was even ready for CIM. Gave her 3 K, incl 500 additional tip. Took a bath, got a green tea, gave a good feedback and left!

It was for the first time that I met such a natural, no-attitude girl in a spa, maybe its because she was indeed new to the business. Although the damage was on the higher side and her looks were not up to the mark, her service was just too good. I really loved the experience.

Looks: 6/10.

Massage: 5/10.

Damage: 2 K+3 K (incl tip).

Samir767
07-25-18, 05:28
Hi,

Recently many adds on Loc of African girls.

They looking pretty sexy.

Anyone tried them? What are the damages and service. Please share experiences.

NsaHookUps29
07-25-18, 05:37
Sorry to see that you had bad SP experience. But, that's the reality here. It's always a hit or miss with 90% miss chance. One tip, never go for longer time until you know the girl from previous experience. I used to go for full night or 2 shots earlier, but realized that many times Johnny won't pick up for 2nd because of the attitude issues of girls.

So, go for ST, which is one shot not hour, and only if you know service is good, go again for longer time.Thanks AdamJoseph for going through such a big post and tips for my next hunt.

How to find indies? I think they might be of less tantrums and might provide better service.

I may be wrong.

Locanto is full of SP and agents.

RoyalHeart
07-25-18, 06:22
Hello friends,

I was waiting at Nashik phata for my friend and saw a hoarding of this suitcase named spa. Near India's famous river named bar.

Worst experience I had their. 2 local therapist were there. No choice option. 1300 for 60 minutes charged. After starting massage she asked whether do you take extras. I said yes. For HJ 1000. TL 2000 and B2B 3000. I tried to negotiate she was so rude. Said everything is fixed. I opted for HJ. I asked stop to massage my hips. She refused saying disposable is given for that I will not do that.

She was pretending to be over smart. I took HJ with sad mood and left.

Ambience: worst stinky smell. Only 1 common bathroom for all.

Damage 1300 counter and 1000 tip.

I will not go again there.

AlexSuperTramp
07-25-18, 06:24
Hello folks,

I have a membership in V spa. Can you guys suggest some good therapist there (Kharadi aur Wanowrie) - less attitude and open to do anything?

Hearing a lot of Miss A. Please tell her complete name and which branch. Is she that good? I just read a recent FR and it was not that good. Genital warts and all.

PM is active.

Thanks much!

Dickardo
07-25-18, 08:35
Thanks for the FR. Since, you have also tried Ritu, please let me know who is better in terms of looks? Ritu or Pallavi. Also, who is younger?

I have the contact of both but somehow skeptical to try because they aren't really lookers.

Thanks!

One of Senior member had shared the digit of Pallavi with me couple of months before. I read mix of reviews about her service and attitude and charges she takes are also on higher side that's why I did not contacted her. Yesterday Johnny was in mood and wanted to explore. Already tried Ritu, Pihu and couple of regular MPs and now it felt it very repetitive. I contacted her and she asked for 7 K for single pop. I tried to negotiate her and suddenly she disconnect my call and she blocked me. After an hour I called her from my different number and told her the 7 K is OK..

Maddy Patil
07-25-18, 16:49
Hello guys,

Did anybody tired Miss. Sneha from Sinhagad Road she asking for 5 k for short time. She have her own place.

RajDesai69
07-25-18, 18:02
Loc lives up to its reputation of scamming yet again. Somebody mentioned that sp vish with number ending in 241 keeps CIS babes. Added him on WhatsApp and he sent 3 profiles. 2 seemed okay and believable, 3rd was too good to be true but they've turned out to be real in Delhi and Bangalore so I thought why not. Asked for 15 and I haggled down to 8 k for st. Asked me to come to e2 mall on famous college road. Another guy picked me up on a bike took me to a house beside symbi college. Seemed like a place where dance classes happen. When I saw an sp type lady, I knew something was fishy. Out came 3 very low quality Indian girls who would probably go for 2 k. I walked out and he said that the CIS babe might have gone out. This is after all the ball talk he gave me about not wasting my time and how he builds a customer base on trust.

Any reports otherwise?

RajsCook
07-25-18, 19:35
Hi bros,

Got a contact from FB. Have any one tried indie from Chichwad with number ending with 611. She is in teaching profession. That is what she claims.

Khand
07-25-18, 23:14
If it's in Shivneri colony I have tried 2 girls both name starts with Li and Ly. Can you please provide me with name of the girl you tried

I have a penchant for black women, and have been a regular to a flat in Pimple-Gaurav. It's a student type apartment with two bedrooms, and usually houses four women (all students from the looks of it). I hadn't gone there in 6 months, so wasn't sure what to expect. But a week ago, contacted this girl, and made an appointment. 3 k for 1 HR. Went with protection and beer. Although I have been there earlier, it's not very easy to find the place. So after some trouble, she called me up to her floor, and gave me a smile and hug. She escorted me into a room, asked for payment then returned after a quick shower, just wrapped in a towel. She really had one of the most sultry faces I have seen, and couldn't stop DFKing her. Then we proceeded to doggie where she kept telling me I had an Afro dick and fuck like an Afro (meaning, I don't come easily). Then finished in mish.