PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AkashMal
08-25-18, 07:27
Does any one know Shrushti Spa? I am getting SMS on mobile and it seems they have many branches in Pune.

Let me know if anyone aware of this or is it a scam.

Thanks.

Handsome834
08-25-18, 08:03
Can anybody help me with Ritu's contact?

New to this forum.

I don't have any contact with me to share in return but yes as soon as I have will definitely share.

Fathood
08-25-18, 09:33
Find "Mogul Market" BP in google map that the exact location of BP, on the street you will find beautiful chicks standing over there ignore them take right and on left hand side you will find "Welcome Plaza" building enter that building you will good beautiful chicks they charge from 350- to 500.

Its totally safe just don't get into any arguments with these chicks, rest all is safe no LE problem I have been to this place many times.Handle them nicely and trust me you can find lot of gems there. I have been lucky lot of times at BP, still looking for a chance to visit Pune only for BP.

Fathood
08-25-18, 09:35
Hi folks,

Can anybody give me good pointers for BP. I wanted to try once. Anyone who has experienced before, what's the hourly rate.

Thanks.Ask for city post. Enjoy.

PuneLoverBoy
08-25-18, 11:08
Did you try any one brother?Yes. I tried one bird. Will give FR about it soon.

PuneLoverBoy
08-25-18, 11:37
I have been trying for indie in Wakad. Could not find direct number. Got SP number. Talked to him. Seems genuine. Sent many pics. I shared some of them in earlier post, ask for opinion. But didn't get any reply. So, selected one bird for Friday evening. A friend house was available in Wakad. Convince SP to send bird at that place. It took 1. 5 hours but finally she arrived. Nice body and cute face. She was Bengali. We talked for a while. She wanted to start. Went to bedroom. She has good figure but small boobs. Started the session. She was not into DFK which was kinda turned off for me. She gave covered BJ for some time. Not good at BJ. Finally I took over. Stimulate her. She was dripping wet. Started with missionary. Fucked her hard. She got call from her employer about how long it will take. She said 10 minutes. I was laughing. I continue to bang her. She was getting wild. Asking me to fuck harder and harder. She came twice and exhausted. She again get a call. Once again she said it will take 10 more minutes. Now I pull out. Gave her water. Now started in doggy. Rammed her ass hard. She never anticipated such long session. Third time she got call. This time she said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". LOL. I asked for 69. She refused. I was like wtf. But anyway change it to missionary again. Finally I came. She was relieved. She admit that she never had such a long session in her career. Gave her water and send off in ola. Overall decent session though not fully satisfied. Here is the states.

Damage: 6 k.

Body: 9/10.

Face: 9/10.

Boob: 6/10. Small size but firm.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: no. I like to get into DFK and BJ and trying different position.

Trying one more bird in weekend. Will post FR once done.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Handsome834
08-25-18, 13:06
Hello everyone,

New to this forum.

Can anybody please share Ritu's Digits?

I don't have any contact with me now for to share in return but yes as soon as I will have, will definitely share.

PM activated.

Thanks in advance.

AquaGenius
08-25-18, 13:36
Hello guys,

Hope you are all doing great and 'rocking'. Have been away from the mongering space for a bit. While I am reading posts now, nothing new seems to be happening? Majority of the posts talk of Ritu. On seeing couple new names and pics, messaged fellow brothers but never got a response. Well, not a problem. So had to head towards Ritu (yeah, again a post on her).

While I have already done couple detailed FRs on her, I did not want to post another one. But was tempted to talk about my excitement as I see some improvement in her BBBJ skills. I started my mongering and the first contact to try from this forum was the Aundh indie (N). I was so impressed with her BBBJ skills that I kept missing her again and again. When I visit Ritu this time, what do I notice? Her BBBJ skills have improved exponentially. I have availed her service couple of times now and the BBBJ I got this time reminded me of Aundh indie. I was so very much satisfied with the BBBJ and her tongue tickling skills. She surely learnt a lot and guess we all together helped her hone her skills. HaHaHa.

So all in all, I think she is the best after Aundh indie for BBBJ. Man. I am able to feel her tongue work while I write this post. The new place she has taken is much safer than the previous 2 places. Still doesn't watch the time and tries her best to please in all senses.

As a coin has other side too, she has got a bit of tummy now. But it isn't too big. She had some nice, round and firm melons which are still good but got a bit saggy. Well, we are all working on them, aren't we? Has put on a bit of weight too. Was satisfied with the service though as I spent 'good amount of time' than I expected.

Brothers who got PM from me, please respond when you can and would be happy to exchange any other indie contacts I may have (apart from Pallavi and Ritu). Happy and safe mongering.

Aqua.

Sadamanhere
08-25-18, 15:45
Hey all,

New here. Have going through this site from many years. Just registered today. I'm having good experience in Pune region. Meet many single female and couple. Here to find more. Hoping for the best.

Rajeshj
08-25-18, 16:29
CS. A well known place for kinksters. Just google? VU is an app. That's all I will tell.I tried to search CS as in google but not able to locate can you tell long for or PM so that I can also try out there.

Hriteshk85
08-25-18, 16:42
I am planning to try Ritu tomorrow.

Does she provide 2 shots? 1 CIM and other.

Can someone who has tried Ritu confirm this?Yes definitely.

You will enjoy your visit.

SinJay
08-25-18, 16:57
She does provide 2 shots with one BBJ and other. But I doubt she does CIM. BTW 2 shots will be treated as 2 and fees will be same.

Can someone who has tried Ritu confirm this?

Swagate
08-25-18, 18:22
I've been to the the chowk branch near wakad. I personally didn't like the ambience. I got HJ for 1 K by local therapist. Bargain carefully, as the term sandwich massage they use is not what we think about.

I don't have experience from their other branches.

Does any one know Shrushti Spa? I am getting SMS on mobile and it seems they have many branches in Pune.

Thanks.

Rj2612
08-25-18, 18:40
I tried to search CS as in google but not able to locate can you tell long for or PM so that I can also try out there.Collarspace.

MadanM
08-25-18, 18:51
One of the third class spa. They use same shorts for every customer no depositors. Therapist are local uneducated girls who only know how to apply oil to your body zero massage skills and very rude to talk. No extras provided marketing strategy is to send sms with catchy text.

I loose 1.5 K to these looters. Be aware!

Thanks.

IAm1984
08-25-18, 20:29
This was my 3rd visit to this spa. This time booked local therapist. Starting with M.

She is plumpy. Hope of getting extras as I used to get. She just reluctant to provide extras.

After some talk told 1 K for HJ which I really didn't interest.

Further talk reveals that since the area is under LE radar, so therapists are not really wanted to.

Anyway KLPD this time will visit again may be after 1-2 months.

MaxwellSoha
08-25-18, 21:22
Hello friends and seniors,

I have been active long back.

Now I m back and been to spa's regularly.

Now for a change please help me with some contacts.

Of indie.

Especially if Ritu.

Thank you all. Hope I will be able to help.

My mongering friends in future.

AmorousMe
08-26-18, 04:02
So I recently moved on to my 3rd submissive. Locanto and some other apps like VU, CS (site) has been great for finding out willing women, for kinky and rough sex, without much hassle. And it's been great so far. My current submissive stays out of city but we meet every 2 weeks (Oyo / stayuncle) for a day of pure fun. No monies involved. Yes. Since I've been into kink, this has been a great ride for me so far. Yes I met a lot of fakes ala men pretending as women, men trying to make me pay (40 k in one case) and even a reporter from Pune, who was trying to kinda root me out. This forum has been a great help as I followed the advise on here and always used a burner number for mongering.

Thought of making this post to help my first sub find a dom. I had to leave her because she wasn't exactly into the hard BDSM stuff and just plain kinky rough sex isn't something I was going to get into for a long term. I had already shared her location once. I'm on CS as a guy on a bike from Pune location. If you're registering into CS to find a kinky date, I can provide about 4/5 genuine references, except the current one..Hey,

Wonderful post. Am new here. Am on CS and stay in Pune. Can you share details of references. Not able to PM you.

Balupagar
08-26-18, 04:04
Please PM the no individual girl. I'm not getting the best service.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

AmorousMe
08-26-18, 04:40
I go through the FRs on regukar basis, but unable to contact anyone as my PM is not active.

So searched and researced on my own and tried two indies.

It was very difficult to find in this whole fraudster Locanto app.

First one is from Kondwa, she has her own place. She is a clg going girl. Went there called her and all went accordingly. Johny was so thirsty from many days so the deed didn't last long but it was a good experience. The girl is well built up and is in her 23's.

Figure boobs all well built up that you fall for.

Rates were 5 k but I negotiated to 3.5 k.Can you share details of the bird from Kondhwa.

Nk789
08-26-18, 06:50
Visited A spa 2 in V Nagar 2 weeks back. Called spa just to confirm afternoon slot is available. On phone counter boy told you will get best service!

Reached on time, booked 1 & 1/2 HR Swedish message, Thai lady around 30 year assigned, charming face. Went inside the room.

Used dispo. She came after 5 min started the message.

I was waiting to get some hint. After 15 min I told her that I want to remove dispo, I am not comfortable. She smiled & replied so need to remove!

After that I clearly asked her whether any any extra service available? Again smiled and replied "here you will get only good message, no other service". I was pissed off.

I told her I regularly take message & normally get extra. But no luck, disappointed.

Finished the message & went. I guess due to LE activity they are very cautious & reluctant to provide any extras.

Room flooring was bit oily + attached bathroom was very compact.

Rohant9
08-26-18, 09:00
So I recently moved on to my 3rd submissive. Locanto and some other apps like VU, CS (site) has been great for finding out willing women, for kinky and rough sex, without much hassle. And it's been great so far. My current submissive stays out of city but we meet every 2 weeks (Oyo / stayuncle) for a day of pure fun. No monies involved. Yes. Since I've been into kink, this has been a great ride for me so far. Yes I met a lot of fakes ala men pretending as women, men trying to make me pay (40 k in one case) and even a reporter from Pune, who was trying to kinda root me out. This forum has been a great help as I followed the advise on here and always used a burner number for mongering.

Thought of making this post to help my first sub find a dom. I had to leave her because she wasn't exactly into the hard BDSM stuff and just plain kinky rough sex isn't something I was going to get into for a long term. I had already shared her location once. I'm on CS as a guy on a bike from Pune location. If you're registering into CS to find a kinky date, I can provide about 4/5 genuine references, except the current one.Can you provide ref please.

Tatankaa
08-26-18, 10:13
This was my 3rd visit to this spa. This time booked local therapist. Starting with M.

She is plumpy. Hope of getting extras as I used to get. She just reluctant to provide extras.

Further talk reveals that since the area is under LE radar, so therapists are not really wanted to.

-Rj.True, this vicinity is on LE radar, therapists are scared & reluctant for extras now, its useless to go just for HJ. It seems KP / Andh areas MP still good with extras, anyone can put some light please.

AquaGenius
08-26-18, 12:57
As I asked her once, she does not like doing CIM. So I doubt that will be there.

But if you manage to get. Enjoy.

Yes she does provide 2 shots. 5 K one pop and 7 k two pops (if you leak while doing BBBJ that is counted as one pop).

Try to negotiate to 6 K if going for 2 pops, see if it works. Good luck and share if you got lucky with CIM.

Can someone who has tried Ritu confirm this?

AquaGenius
08-26-18, 12:59
Hey man,

Guess you missed adding the image? Can you add please?

Thought of making this post to help my first sub find a dom. I had to leave her because she wasn't exactly into the hard BDSM stuff and just plain kinky rough sex isn't something I was going to get into for a long term. I had already shared her location once. I'm on CS as a guy on a bike from Pune location..

RohanDe
08-26-18, 13:43
You mean Oyo outside city are more safe than Oyo within city?

Any OYO outside or near city limits. I have played in OYOs for a while now, no issues so far. And we have been extremely loud. Just turn on the TV to drown sounds LOL. Why city limits? Because Oyo's near city limits are a bit risky. I always felt a bit uncomfortable. Prying eyes and such.

Rj2612
08-26-18, 19:13
You mean Oyo outside city are more safe than Oyo within city?It's less about safety and more about prying eyes. That's all. Even though the check in guy may not say anything. The other staff in there will give glances.

ChicagoAn90
08-26-18, 20:26
Hello my dear mongers,

I have been born and raised in Pune but living in Chicago for the last few years. Firstly, I must say it's an ultimate pleasure being back to my home city. I have been active with the spa scene since last December -- no significantly good encounters to talk about. By God's grace, I recently came across this fabulous forum and it has been a dream come true. A big shout out to all you people for keeping it so active, truthful and accurate.

Coming back to the point, I am really tempted to try out Ritu. It would be much appreciated if someone could share her contact details with me. I would definitely be posting frequently on this forum in an effort to give back and contribute the same values set by all of you.

SamK123
08-27-18, 05:37
Can you please enlighten us, what's the long form of CS?

Hey man. Can you please drop a shout out at CS. A few already have.

MonsterXX
08-27-18, 06:26
Can you forward that SP number? My PM is active.

Yes. I tried one bird. Will give FR about it soon.

Siidharth
08-27-18, 10:04
A big shout out to all you people for keeping it so active, truthful and accurate. Coming back to the point, I am really tempted to try out Ritu. It would be much appreciated if someone could share her contact details with me..Hi,

Hope you doing good. Buddy firstly you need to buy a subscription to interact with other members via PM. No one can share the number in the open forum. Hope that helps. Happy mongering anyways.

FunnyLoverBoy
08-27-18, 10:57
Hello my dear mongers,

I have been born and raised in Pune but living in Chicago for the last few years. Firstly, I must say it's an ultimate pleasure being back to my home city. I have been active with the spa scene since last December -- no significantly good encounters to talk about. By God's grace, I recently came across this fabulous forum and it has been a dream come true. A big shout out to all you people for keeping it so active, truthful and accurate.

Coming back to the point, I am really tempted to try out Ritu. It would be much appreciated if someone could share her contact details with me. I would definitely be posting frequently on this forum in an effort to give back and contribute the same values set by all of you.First buy a subscription, it just 20 USD, hope its too cheap for you as you have been returned from Chicago, Forum rules.

Sknenjoy
08-27-18, 13:18
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

AdamJoseph
08-27-18, 16:10
I totally agree with this. After seeing a lot of negative reviews about her, I didn't pursue for a long time. Recently saw an FR from senior member SAQUA and got the number from him.

I was bored with the other options in Pune and wanted to try something new. Contacted her on Whatsap and promptly set appointment for 2 shots.

As for the cost, one thing people should know that is she doesn't need a lot of customers as some other indies. She lives in a posh apartment in Fatima Nagar. She is not willing to lower her price at all, probably because she does not need a lot of money.

Once you agree to pay the price, which is very very high for her looks, she will provide you good service.

I had a very good session. Her apartment and area is great, no prying eyes and all. Service was also great.

We had a good conversation, and she offered some water. Her bedroom was neat and clean.

First act was amazing, she was a beast in bed. Kissed me all over and gave a great BJ. Her pussy was clean and we had a long 69 licklock. Finally started fucking in doggy and switched to WOT. Even though she faked her orgasm, she was fully engaged in the act.

After first shot, we talked for a long time, watched TV. In about 30 minutes, started second act. Had a longer and action filled session. Tried 3-4 positions and finally finished in missionary.

Rating:

Face- 5.

Boobs- 7.

Body- 8.

Pussy- 10.

WIR. Only if I have extra money.

Comparing with Ritu, Pallavi is better in bed. BJ is better from Ritu. But, you can have 4 shots from Ritu for the 2 shots cost for Pallavi.

Hey Smart.

While I won't comment on the charges, which I think is for you to decide whether it is an optimal sum for you to pay for service or not, I would say that Pallavi is good. She is a genuinely nice person, tends to talk a bit much, but has a nice heart. She is my regular whenever I am in Pune. This has been since 2015. That, personally, says a lot about her.

If you need details from the bed perspective, I would say that her BJ skills are on par with the Akshardham's Kanak. (Delhi thread).

Hope that answers your questions.

Cheers!

Tut Li
08-27-18, 16:57
Hello guys,

Hope you are all doing great and 'rocking'. Have been away from the mongering space for a bit. While I am reading posts now, nothing new seems to be happening? Majority of the posts talk of Ritu. On seeing couple new names and pics, messaged fellow brothers but never got a response. Well, not a problem. So had to head towards Ritu (yeah, again a post on her).

While I have already done couple detailed FRs on her, I did not want to post another one. But was tempted to talk about my excitement as I see some improvement in her BBBJ skills. I started my mongering and the first contact to try from this forum was the Aundh indie (N). I was so impressed with her BBBJ skills that I kept missing her again and again. When I visit Ritu this time, what do I notice? Her BBBJ skills have improved exponentially. I have availed her service couple of times now and the BBBJ I got this time reminded me of Aundh indie. I was so very much satisfied with the BBBJ and her tongue tickling skills. She surely learnt a lot and guess we all together helped her hone her skills. HaHaHa.

So all in all, I think she is the best after Aundh indie for BBBJ. Man. I am able to feel her tongue work while I write this post. The new place she has taken is much safer than the previous 2 places. Still doesn't watch the time and tries her best to please in all senses.

As a coin has other side too, she has got a bit of tummy now. But it isn't too big. She had some nice, round and firm melons which are still good but got a bit saggy. Well, we are all working on them, aren't we? Has put on a bit of weight too. Was satisfied with the service though as I spent 'good amount of time' than I expected.

Brothers who got PM from me, please respond when you can and would be happy to exchange any other indie contacts I may have (apart from Pallavi and Ritu). Happy and safe mongering.

Aqua.You won't miss her for long. She will be back very soon.

Sen Sex
08-27-18, 17:34
If you are referring to Neha Aundh then she is back as limited edition. In May she called me to say she is available. As I was out of Pune then, contacted her few weeks later and then visited her at the same place in pimple Saudagar she has. She has 1 year old son now and is still breast feeding so boobs were off limit.

For me half the fun was gone with that. Also she meets only in the evening for an hour or so when she has some one to baby sit.

All in all was a good session for old times sake but did not feel like repeating.

Don't flood my inbox requesting her number. She herself will contact those she wants to meet.

You won't miss her for long. She will be back very soon.

JunkBro
08-27-18, 17:54
I go through the FRs on regukar basis, but unable to contact anyone as my PM is not active.

So searched and researced on my own and tried two indies.

It was very difficult to find in this whole fraudster Locanto app.

First one is from Kondwa, she has her own place. She is a clg going girl. Went there called her and all went accordingly. Johny was so thirsty from many days so the deed didn't last long but it was a good experience. The girl is well built up and is in her 23's.

Figure boobs all well built up that you fall for.

Rates were 5 k but I negotiated to 3.5 k.

Will definitely try her for night, she is ready to come to my place.Hey bro,

Can you please share contact of college girl from Kondwa.

VJKrishna2008
08-27-18, 18:50
You won't miss her for long. She will be back very soon.Do you mean Neha-Aundh will be back soon? That would take pressure away from Ritu.

Maverick6162
08-27-18, 19:16
Has anyone tried this indie from Vxxxxxxsheri. Number ending in 554. Goes by the name Mxxxa. Asking 9 k for 2 pops. Has her own place.

Jarvis102
08-28-18, 06:18
Has anyone tried this indie from Vxxxxxxsheri. Number ending in 554. Goes by the name Mxxxa. Asking 9 k for 2 pops. Has her own place.Maximum contacts on that side are fakes. Run by some brokers.

Khiladi7
08-28-18, 07:33
Anyone up for a trip together to Ritu's place? Or other areas for mongering? We can meet in city and go from [Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Neelakshi
08-28-18, 08:53
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

KrubyIndia
08-28-18, 09:31
The good reviews about this lady "B" seems to be all fake.

Nothing to write about her looks. On a plum side. Completely disinterested in doing her job.

Tool NB for 1.4 K.

Massage was OK but a big time time watcher.

No hints in massage.

After massage asked what extras I wanted.

Quoted 3 K for B2 B. Negotiated down to 2 K. When got up for payment of front, ask if she is going to be in birthday suit. She said no. She will not take bottom off.

I said no point in B2 B then.

Then tried to negotiate for HJ which was quoted at 1 K.

Did not budge. She was ready to leave.

Johny relented. So went for it.

It was all mechanical and she was frustrated that I was not coming in 2-3 minutes.

Somehow the deed was over.

Was asked if I would like green tea or water. I asked for water. No bottled water. So skipped it. Took shower and signed off.

WIR: No Way.

Hi friends,

Would like to share my fresh experience with you. First one was in V spa Kharadi. I have been reading rave reviews about Spa and specially one girl be. So wanted to try. Their number was blocked so directly went there in afternoon without any appointment. Opted dry massage and ask for be. As I was pretty sure I will not do any massage and straight start the main thing. LOL. Then I saw her. Bit disappointed. Average body and looks. But thought she will cover in service. Got into room. No dispo. I was happy. I deliberately put transparent bed sheet to cover my bum. Thought she will get the intention immediately. She came and saw. Ask me to remove bedsheet. I did. Started the massage. She was good at it. But since I am not interested in massage, I tried to talk. Praise her a lot. But to my surprised, she was very cold and unresponsive. She continue with massage without any hint. After 10 minutes I said WTF. If she is not interested I will not beg more. At the end of massage she offered extra..

Nk789
08-28-18, 12:41
After hearing about LE Activity in Hinjawadi, thought to explore other areas, as I was aware about famous why Spa above Bookstore. Visited there with NB Coupon.

Assigned with Thai lady in late 30's. After Normal massage, was asked about extras, HJ, B2 B and BBJ was on plate, asked for FS, but she politely denied.

Went ahead with B2B and BBJ.

It was nice and slow BBJ, ended with CIM.

Paid her 4 k and 1.2 k for NB Coupon.

Overall Good Experience.

**I always prefer FS, avoid SP and go for indies, but these days no good indie except Ritu, tried her multiple times, need a change now.Trying their landline number for last 3 days but no one is picking up the call. Is it closed? Any idea?

MyDream8
08-28-18, 12:54
Please do RTFF. It's already mentioned in the forum.

Can you please enlighten us, what's the long form of CS?

Rommee
08-28-18, 14:19
Noted.

Was planning to visit.

Now won't.

Happy mongering.

One of the third class spa. They use same shorts for every customer no depositors. Therapist are local uneducated girls who only know how to apply oil to your body zero massage skills and very rude to talk. No extras provided marketing strategy is to send sms with catchy text.

I loose 1.5 K to these looters. Be aware!

Rommee
08-28-18, 14:35
Hello ISGians,

Could someone share any new indies around Aundh. / Wakad side?

Would be glad to reciprocate as possible.

Thanks.

Happy Mongering.

Rohant9
08-28-18, 15:24
So after a long wait had to try Pallavi as she was good BBBJ. So called her to which she quoted 10 k, tried negotiating hard but all in vain went ahead and booked her for afternoon session. Reaching her place rand the door bell and she opened the door is not a good looker as I had already seen her pics, went inside was offered water. Sat for sometime and had a talk, inbetween was touching her and some light kisses, she said lets go inside and cleanup, cleaned yourself, she has nice apartment I mean not a shady kind off, pushed her on bed and started kissing her on lips while simultaneously pressing those tits, made her horny by kissing her on ears and neck. She was so horny that she pushed me away and removed my undies and started giving BBBJ, it was such amazing that I was on cloud nine, she is just excellent in BBBJ. After nice round od BBBJ undressed her and inserted my jhony with such a force that she literally shouted in missionary, switched to cow boy and finished in doggy, cleaned ourselves and dressed waited for sometime in which lots of kissing happened finally said goodbye and left. If someone is mad for BBBJ just try her, you will get experience of lifetime.

Rating.

Looks 6/10.

Behavior 8/10.

BBBJ 1000/10.

Damages 10 k.

Rohant9
08-28-18, 15:27
Can someone share digits of Leena or college going girl or indie, have already tasted Ritu and Pallavi. Thanks in advance.

Tut Li
08-28-18, 16:32
Do you mean Neha-Aundh will be back soon? That would take pressure away from Ritu.I think so. Let's see.

Tut Li
08-28-18, 16:38
If you are referring to Neha Aundh then she is back as limited edition. In May she called me to say she is available. As I was out of Pune then, contacted her few weeks later and then visited her at the same place in pimple Saudagar she has. She has 1 year old son now and is still breast feeding so boobs were off limit.

For me half the fun was gone with that. Also she meets only in the evening for an hour or so when she has some one to baby sit.

All in all was a good session for old times sake but did not feel like repeating.

Don't flood my inbox requesting her number. She herself will contact those she wants to meet.You are right. And it does mean that you know how to respect working girls. It pays all the time.

Few oldies who are not into trade are helping for new birds even though I met them just once in life, but they had awesome time spent.

RajaTarya2612
08-28-18, 19:58
Hello friends,

I'm traveling to Pune for 1 month and need some help. I have not been in Pune for last 8-10 years and it seems life has changed a lot here. All kind of pointers, SP, MP, Indie will be of great help. I can respond with lots and lots of help in Delhi.

Thanks.

MarksMen
08-29-18, 00:36
Bro that's too much to pay for a single session.

She started with 4 and now-a-days charging 7 k if I am not wrong. Agree she has some skills but still we need to keep a check on Johnny and prices. My 2 cents.

Marksmen.

So after a long wait had to try Pallavi as she was good BBBJ. So called her to which she quoted 10 k, tried negotiating hard but all in vain went ahead and booked her for afternoon session. Reaching her place rand the door bell and she opened the door is not a good looker as I had already seen her pics, went inside was offered water. Sat for sometime and had a talk, inbetween was touching her and some light kisses, she said lets go inside and cleanup, cleaned yourself, she has nice apartment

NoNeed 1979
08-29-18, 03:05
Gents, can you please direct me to the hotels which are safe for bringing Thai / Affro ladies for a night in Hinjewadi area or greater PCMC area? I used to think that the 5 stars are all safe, but recently heard that they also do not allow Thai / Affro sometimes. Your help is much appreciated.

Rj2612
08-29-18, 11:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

LetsTryThis
08-29-18, 11:46
Has anyone tried Neelakshi recently?? I tried to fix up an appointment couple of weeks ago while I was in Pune but things didn't materialize. She definitely can't be trusted and is unprofessional with making it for agreed upon time and date. Want to know if it was just a one time glitch from her end or this is her way of operating. Not sure what she gains out of it though. Want to get some info before even dialing her number.

Thanks you.

Jiam339
08-29-18, 15:00
You are right. And it does mean that you know how to respect working girls. It pays all the time.

Few oldies who are not into trade are helping for new birds even though I met them just once in life, but they had awesome time spent.Hi Lee you are right. Yesterday came across unfortunate incident when an indy tried to settled down. Her would be husband came to know about her from a monger who availed services from her. One can imagine what a trauma that girl faced.

Candid8668
08-29-18, 16:13
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, new to mongering generally. But I am a fan of this forum.

I had my 1st mongering experience at a spa in KP. Actually I had severe back pain therefore I called up randomly at the spa and fixed an appointment without having any expectations.

The girl appointed to me was Miss see very pretty, slim. The moment she entered the room she asked me what do I want and with whose reference I was there?

I told here I m here for massage and then we can see later what we could do.

So started with massage, it was amazing. Once I turned over with my face up she climbed on top of me started kissing me. I grabbed her boobs and removed her top, she had small boobs as well as defined abs..Bro,

Could you please PM me the name of spa and her name.

Rommee
08-29-18, 18:47
Pinged you dude.

Enjoy your time in Pune.

Hello friends,

I'm traveling to Pune for 1 month and need some help. I have not been in Pune for last 8-10 years and it seems life has changed a lot here. All kind of pointers, SP, MP, Indie will be of great help. I can respond with lots and lots of help in Delhi.

Thanks.

Jarvis102
08-30-18, 05:30
Hi all,

Anyone has any experience to share with the African gals who advertise on Loc. Please share experiences. Is it worth trying them out?

MyDream8
08-30-18, 07:26
She behaves same way for all. First she does not respond to your call. Even if you get through the call, she has reservations to travel to different parts of Pune. Once everything is finalised, at the time of actual meeting she again stops responding. Avoid her.

Has anyone tried Neelakshi recently?? I tried to fix up an appointment couple of weeks ago while I was in Pune but things didn't materialize. She definitely can't be trusted and is unprofessional with making it for agreed upon time and date. Want to know if it was just a one time glitch from her end or this is her way of operating. Not sure what she gains out of it though. Want to get some info before even dialing her number.

Thanks you.

DudeA
08-30-18, 07:46
Hi all,

I am planning to do the deed with indie I have been going through threads for long time. Can anyone please provide contact of indies. Locanto is too much I tried calling many but only end up to brokers and escorts.

[Deleted by Admin]

I will be sharing my contact in Pune.

SweetPune
08-30-18, 08:37

Thanks you.A big high five to forum. Logging in after few years as for some weird reasons, I couldn't log in but had been reading reports. I moved cities but in the last few years continued to take Nilaxis services. She has always been this erratic. Goes away for some months and then some day suddenly responds. A couple of months ago she sent me a wedding card indicating she was getting married. Then earlier this month I saw a member met her. Very temperamental.

On a side note, big fan of Smartverma and Bophsep. I am aware forum is divided on opinions, but to each his own. Malice towards none. Enjoy.

CoolMots
08-30-18, 12:47
Hi friends,

I have been silent reader of this forum from many years. It gave me good hints on starting my mongering hobby in Pune. You guys are doing good in posting your experiences on this forum. I will share some of my wonderful experiences soon. I stared from loc. Site, found the SP contacts and started this hobby. Can someone share with me Ritu Kothrud and Neha aundh contact or other independent. I will return the favour by responding with couple of contact a that I have. These are the girls I enjoyed from SP and got there contact in the process. They told me that they work as independent also but I don't like to repeat so not tested them.

BobbyHarrera
08-30-18, 18:03
I too had a bad experience with her from a few days back. I was expecting a GFE as mentioned in the FR, but she was just spewing her disinterest throughout the massage. She hadn't provided any hints even though I didn't wear a dispo. I asked and negotiated the B2B for 2 k and then she refused to remove her bottoms. The only plus was her boobs the right size and firm.

I'm beginning to think if the bad service was due to the LE risk in kharadi and vn spas. I might try her once more after the LE scene cools down.

The good reviews about this lady "B" seems to be all fake.

Nothing to write about her looks. On a plum side. Completely disinterested in doing her job.

Tool NB for 1.4 K.

Massage was OK but a big time time watcher.

No hints in massage.

After massage asked what extras I wanted..

BobbyHarrera
08-30-18, 18:08
I had some amazing times with this therapist. She turns wild and does things that she never offers even for a price if you get her horny. In my case she was really bold when it came to hints. Grabbed my johhny (not just touched) when I was lying on my stomach. But this was in April. She has a plump ass but is very low in the looks department.

-Rj.

RajaTarya2612
08-30-18, 20:08
Hey,

Thanks a lot for your response. But actually 4 people responded to my request but all gave same indi. Ritu's details.

Are there few more?

Any more SPA, Inde, SP whom I can contact for a better deal.

Pinged you dude.

Enjoy your time in Pune.

Shaboink
08-31-18, 01:01
Went back to the Spa where the NE gives a FS. Had no great options in Pune, Pallavi and Ritu and the same old Indes nothing new that's was coming my way in Pune.

Nothing much to talk about, the branch reopened after raid a month back, came to know that it was due to non payment to LE guys for 3 weeks back to back and hence the action.

This is probably the 10th time I am fucking this NE but now found her pussy loosing the charm. Anyways fuck is a fuck so still had fun. But the NE claims that she is not having this every client so hoping still better.

Had the last of my membership coupon left so counter damage was 1. 2 K.

Paid the NE 4 K for FS.

Looks likes my last session with her now. Have spent enough on her in the last many times.

It's seems better to wait and look for an new Inde or a good SP in Kharadi / VN area have fun.

Atool
08-31-18, 05:10

Thought of making this post to help my first sub find a dom. I had to leave her because she wasn't exactly into the hard BDSM stuff and just plain kinky rough sex isn't something I was going to get into for a long term. I had already shared her location once. I'm on CS as a guy on a bike from Pune location. If you're registering into CS to find a kinky date, I can provide about 4/5 genuine references, except the current one..Hi,

Can you share digit for kinky activity if m not wrong you have same DP on vu also. I am looking for kinky fun please give me details about Cs diste I am new how to find this CS site all. My pm is active waiting for your reply.

Peace123
08-31-18, 08:50
Bro,

What's the name of the spa / girl?

Seniors, back in Pune for a day after a gap. How's the spa scene in Hinjawadi? I had promised Johny for a hole and I must keep it.

Went back to the Spa where the NE gives a FS. Had no great options in Pune, Pallavi and Ritu and the same old Indes nothing new that's was coming my way in Pune.

Nothing much to talk about, the branch reopened after raid a month back, came to know that it was due to non payment to LE guys for 3 weeks back to back and hence the action.

This is probably the 10th time I am fucking this NE but now found her pussy loosing the charm. Anyways fuck is a fuck so still had fun. But the NE claims that she is not having this every client so hoping still better.

Paid the NE 4 K for FS..

VJKrishna2008
08-31-18, 10:12
This girl goes by the name Sima. She asks for 4 k ST, in-call at a hotel in Yerawada. Just putting it out there, still have to see the pix gallery of anyone else posted anything for her.

LetsTryThis
08-31-18, 11:27
A big high five to forum. Logging in after few years as for some weird reasons, I couldn't log in but had been reading reports. I moved cities but in the last few years continued to take Nilaxis services. She has always been this erratic. Goes away for some months and then some day suddenly responds. A couple of months ago she sent me a wedding card indicating she was getting married. Then earlier this month I saw a member met her. Very temperamental.

On a side note, big fan of Smartverma and Bophsep. I am aware forum is divided on opinions, but to each his own. Malice towards none. Enjoy.Welcome back dude!

Thanks for you for update everyone. This leaves no hopes for inde action in Pune.

HornyAssAmGuy
08-31-18, 13:39
Hello friends,

I am Kolkata forum and have been going through the posts of the forum to understand the Pune scene. Actually in a month or so I have a plan to visit your city Pune for some work. I seek help from all the friendly fellow mongers of the forum to provide some worthwhile contacts of spas or SPs which can make my Pune Trip a memorable one. I can help you in Kolkata, Assam or Delhi if you need any similar favors.

I shall be obliged if some of you can come to my rescue.

A fellow friend from the Eastern India.

Regards,

HAG.

Mrcute9999
08-31-18, 14:19
Planning to visit next week or in 2-3 the.

This happened couple of weeks back in Goa. We were couple of friends traveling to Goa, this time decided to stay in Morgim. We had heard lots of exciting stuff about the place. We stayed their for a night and kept hunting. But nothing materialised. All the reviews did not help we did not get anything there.

We got an SPs number online and she was among 100 other SPs we had pinged. We found her reply to be legit. So continued with it. Turned out she was a Russian who used to operate in north Goa but then she was in Moscow.

After confirming that we were genuine. She asked some local girl to call us. Received few pics and all of them were CIS. I thought to be a scam. Pics were too good to be true. But when SP confirmed to meet in open and take the girl to the hotel we thought to give it a shot..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ButockMann
08-31-18, 15:36
Mixed parentage Assamese mom and Naga dad, 23 yr old, selected out of three babes, other one Kolkattan, one raipuri. But suspected both to be mom's. While Naga babe appeared to be young. SP called to a nondescript hotel near Sentosa on outer ring road. Like OPD in hospital they have examination rooms but fairly OK rooms with toilet and AC, TV! You are taken to vacant room while available girls are brought in for parade,. Once selection as above is made and payment made, she joins you after 5 min. Damage 5 k +100+600 room.

Babe looks 6/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

CoolMots
08-31-18, 18:00
Hi friends,

I got Ritu's contact from around 4 to 5 persons. After searching more about her in forum, I found some FR mentioning she has very average look and has a scar on the face. If this is true, I will not try her. I understand she provides good service but bad look will be a big turn off for me. My apology to some good friends here who shared her contact with me.

Thanks to you guys anyways. I have responded to some of them with one contact of beautiful Nepali girl. Please PM other independent contacts and I will reciprocate.

Hamonger
08-31-18, 19:03
There are some 10 spas in one of the smaller malls next to famous Saket mall. Generally the counter charges are on the higher side (2 K-2.5 K), but the quality of girls is better than what you would get elsewhere. FS and BBJ are generally out of question, you can get B2B and HJ for between 2.5-5 K. 2.5 K for the average looking ones (though clean and presentable), and 5 K for some of the really pretty ones.

First:

Spa with the name of famous South East Asian country.

Counter charges- 1.7 K.

Good looking north Indian girl with average sized boobs and a clean face. Nice makeup and straight silky hair.

Started massage and removed the dispo without any prompting in about 10 minutes. Took a lot of effort to provide the right massage experience, first dry and then with oil. Once massage completed asked if I wanted extras. B2B and HJ were on offer. Haggled quite a bit saying clients pay 5 K for B2B, ultimately agreed to 2.5 K. But did not ask for money in advance or show any other bad behavior once negotiated.

Took off her clothes and gave a nice B2B for about 10 minutes. Did not object to my exploring her body and clean shaven pussy. Finished with a tit fuck.

Second:

Spa by the name of one of the gods.

Paid 2 K for entry. Overall quality of girls is quite good. Got a good looking north east girl by the name of actress in famous Shahrukh Khan movie.

Massage was excellent. Again did a very good massage without asking including a bum massage. My time was over by the time she finished her massage and she asked for 5 K for B2B which I didn't agree to. So finished the rest of the massage and got out. Though they have good looking girls, don't think will be going back as extras are either not available or too expensive. Maybe they open up once you have gone there a few times.

Hriteshk85
08-31-18, 19:28
Hello friends,

I am Kolkata forum and have been going through the posts of the forum to understand the Pune scene. Actually in a month or so I have a plan to visit your city Pune for some work. I seek help from all the friendly fellow mongers of the forum to provide some worthwhile contacts of spas or SPs which can make my Pune Trip a memorable one. I can help you in Kolkata, Assam or Delhi if you need any similar favors.

I shall be obliged if some of you can come to my rescue.

A fellow friend from the Eastern India.

Regards,

HAG.Hello my friend,

You will definitely enjoy your stay in Pune.

Forum members are very much helpful.

Tatankaa
08-31-18, 19:59
I too had a bad experience with her from a few days back. I was expecting a GFE as mentioned in the FR, but she was just spewing her disinterest throughout the massage. She hadn't provided any hints even though I didn't wear a dispo. I asked and negotiated the B2B for 2 k and then she refused to remove her bottoms. The only plus was her boobs the right size and firm.

I'm beginning to think if the bad service was due to the LE risk in kharadi and vn spas. I might try her once more after the LE scene cools down.Chaps,

Which Miss B you are talking about, lets put more hints if any other miss 'B' exists there, her name is synonym of "kid". And she is not plump at all, firm boobs. Yes.

Face. May be average but cute enough. 6/10.

She removed bottoms as well, didn't touch johny to give hints but directly asked for B2B and HJ. (Good bum massage without dispo if you consider it hint).

Seems good days of V spa have gone with LE alerts.

Time to hold the horses.

Play safe.

NoNeed 1979
09-01-18, 03:50
Looked up a number of SPs from locanto who claim to provide services in PCMC area. Out of the top 5 I selected, 4 seemed to be operating out of Ravet, Mxxxi Chowk area, I am assuming they are a part of the same operation. Shared profiles of a few girls and asked for 6 k ST. I was surprised to see that I already had tasted a couple of these girls with an SP in Katraj for 3 k ST a year back. From my experience these girls give pathetic service, a good masseuse can give a more pleasurable experience with just her hands. So brothers do not waste your money here.

SweetPune
09-01-18, 06:40
Welcome back dude!

Thanks for you for update everyone. This leaves no hopes for inde action in Pune.Thanks brother. I won't say all hope is lost. Because she had told me earlier too about marriage. I think she can't decide if she wants to continue. She operates only when she wants money, that's my hunch. I remember when I took her the first time, she smelt of lifeboy. I gave her my deo and asked her to use a better soap. Over a period of time she became quite polished. I mean from where she started. It's just that she is very moody. You never know you will see another FR on her.

Bitter sweet memories from this city. Blew up a lot of money in mongering. Duped by SPs almost every time. Nilaxi was the cheapest and the best of them all. Except two SP girls who came at very high cost. Four years ago I paid 12 k and 16 k for ST. But then, what to do when Johnny becomes Gaddar.

Trik12
09-01-18, 08:57
Hi friends,

I got Ritu's contact from around 4 to 5 persons. After searching more about her in forum, I found some FR mentioning she has very average look and has a scar on the face. If this is true, I will not try her. I understand she provides good service but bad look will be a big turn off for me. My apology to some good friends here who shared her contact with me.

Thanks to you guys anyways. I have responded to some of them with one contact of beautiful Nepali girl. Please PM other independent contacts and I will reciprocate.Please can you send me Ritu's noumber?

Greetings,

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Apple001
09-01-18, 09:18
I had some amazing times with this therapist. She turns wild and does things that she never offers even for a price if you get her horny. In my case she was really bold when it came to hints. Grabbed my johhny (not just touched) when I was lying on my stomach. But this was in April. She has a plump ass but is very low in the looks department.There is one more therapist Ms. "K" also in this spa. She is from UP. Her massage skills are average but tries to please. She will bore you with all her family issues.

Sam8601
09-01-18, 09:22
Hey,

I just spoke to them and they said that NE therapists are not there. They will be starting from Monday, so it raises a question how can you get the service?

Would you mind sharing the name of the therapist from whom you always get the FS?

Thanks,

Sam.

Paid the NE 4 K for FS.

Looks likes my last session with her now. Have spent enough on her in the last many times.

It's seems better to wait and look for an new Inde or a good SP in Kharadi / VN area have fun.

Temp3333
09-01-18, 10:04
Hi dude,

Can you please share her number. My PM is active.

Thanks,

Temp.

Has anyone tried this indie from Vxxxxxxsheri. Number ending in 554. Goes by the name Mxxxa. Asking 9 k for 2 pops. Has her own place.

Star1987
09-01-18, 11:50
Hi gus,

This is my first post, I am eagerly waiting to get ritu's number who is very famous in this forum.

So I want to test her, so please co-operate me.

I will give you some good contact in return of this.

Thank you.

AquaGenius
09-01-18, 12:00
I would second the opinion by MarksMen. With time. Many things would gain value and the price would increase due to inflation. But mongering is one business where we cannot afford to pay upwards prices for the same indie or girl with passing time. Hope people would understand why I say that. So before paying any price. Be it Neelakshi. Pihu. Ritu or Pallavi. Stick to old prices and keep control over 'rocky'. Happy mongering.

Bro that's too much to pay for a single session.

She started with 4 and now-a-days charging 7 k if I am not wrong. Agree she has some skills but still we need to keep a check on Johnny and prices. My 2 cents.

Marksmen.

AquaGenius
09-01-18, 12:03
Hahahaha. Your message made my day. Reminded me of my days when I was taking baby steps towards this mongering world.

Seen post from fellow senior SenSex too. So she seems to be back in business and his views are something we have to consider before pouncing upon her.

Well, I might not get a call as my digits changed Will see if I can contact her and if she is available on same number.

BTW, SenSex bro. What were the damages?

You won't miss her for long. She will be back very soon.

AquaGenius
09-01-18, 12:07
At that price, you would have got at least 3 'quality' massages to relax yourself with some exceptional HJ with top access or couple FS sessions from new girls in the arena who would be willing to please.

So after a long wait had to try Pallavi as she was good BBBJ. So called her to which she quoted 10 k, tried negotiating hard but all in vain went ahead and booked her for afternoon session. Reaching her place rand the door bell and she opened the door is not a good looker as I had already seen her pics, went inside was offered water. Sat for sometime and had a talk, inbetween was touching her and some light kisses, she said lets go inside and cleanup, cleaned yourself, she has nice apartment I mean not a shady kind off, pushed her on bed and started kissing her on lips while simultaneously pressing those tits, made her horny by kissing her on ears and neck. She was so horny that she pushed me away and removed my undies and started giving BBBJ, it was such amazing that I was on cloud nine, she is just excellent in BBBJ. After nice round od BBBJ undressed her and inserted my jhony with such a force that she literally shouted in missionary, switched to cow boy and finished in doggy, cleaned ourselves and dressed waited for sometime in which lots of kissing happened finally said goodbye and left. If someone is mad for BBBJ just try her, you will get experience of lifetime.

Rating.

Looks 6/10.

Behavior 8/10.

BBBJ 1000/10.

Damages 10 k.

Victor Bhai
09-01-18, 13:22
Fellas,

Has anyone tried her?

Claims to be an air hostess. 4-5 hours - 15 k (advance). Including dinner, 5-6 hours, 4 star hotel booking.

Do let me know if any of you have any experience with her!

Cheers.

AKS84
09-01-18, 13:25
Hi all,

Thanks to Juan Garcia had a good time with Afro L.

She is Tall, bid boobs, attitude to please you.

At Juan Garcia. Sorry for the late report.

Score Card:

GFE- 7/10.

DFK- Yes.

BBJ- Short but ok.

Tried Multiple Positions.

Regards,

AKS.

AKS84
09-01-18, 13:42
Thanks SmoothLover for your guidance for why SPA and S T SPA.

Went with Lucky at why SPA. Litter old. Good service and and massage both. Paid 3. 5 K for B2 B, BBBJ and CIM. Expensive!!

She told me all the old therapist has left who charges 2. 5 to 3 K.

S T SPA same as why SPA, but therapists are young and counter guy is courteous.

Forgot the therapist name. Massage was good and service is also ok. Paid 3 K for B2 B & HJ, for BBBJ she asked 5 K and not ready to negotiate.

Both the SPAs I had to pay near around 5 K, which is way more expensive.

I just shifted from NCR due to which I feel its expensive. May be this is normal here.

Thanks again guys for your support.

Regards,

AKS.

Dickardo
09-01-18, 18:35
Bro,

The contact of girl you shared with me seems to problematic. I called the number & a lady picked up. Not sure whether she was the girl herself or a lady SP. She asked who gave me her number to which I just said, a friend gave it. She abused that 'friend' and said ask him to give service.

Something is wrong here. Are you sharing her digits without her consent?

Hi friends,

I have been silent reader of this forum from many years. It gave me good hints on starting my mongering hobby in Pune. You guys are doing good in posting your experiences on this forum. I will share some of my wonderful experiences soon. I stared from loc. Site, found the SP contacts and started this hobby. Can someone share with me Ritu Kothrud and Neha aundh contact or other independent. I will return the favour by responding with couple of contact a that I have. These are the girls I enjoyed from SP and got there contact in the process. They told me that they work as independent also but I don't like to repeat so not tested them.

JizzyB
09-01-18, 19:13
Hi Folks!

Came back to Pune after a long time and would like to know if Anna's Den / Saswad Road lodges are in action?

Info on any other action in Pune would be appreciated.

TIA.

-JizzyB.

Hsjsnan
09-02-18, 01:37
If someone is asking for advance, it is a fraud case.

Fellas,

Has anyone tried her?

Claims to be an air hostess. 4-5 hours - 15 k (advance). Including dinner, 5-6 hours, 4 star hotel booking.

Cheers.

VJKrishna2008
09-02-18, 05:04
I haven't seen any FR for her recently, but got her pix from SP. Number ending 718. If anyone has her direct number please confirm that she is in Pune. I am planning to avail of her services. Offered at 4. 5 k for couple of hours including hotel charges.

Rommee
09-02-18, 07:07
ST spa the girls are good be Iu t they quote Hi Fgg re and don't budge. Had the same experience.

Ended up only with b2 b for 3 k.

Thanks SmoothLover for your guidance for why SPA and S T SPA.

Went with Lucky at why SPA. Litter old. Good service and and massage both. Paid 3. 5 K for B2 B, BBBJ and CIM. Expensive!!

She told me all the old therapist has left who charges 2. 5 to 3 K.

S T SPA same as why SPA, but therapists are young and counter guy is courteous.

Forgot the therapist name. Massage was good and service is also ok. Paid 3 K for B2 B & HJ, for BBBJ she asked 5 K and not ready to negotiate.

Both the SPAs I had to pay near around 5 K, which is way more expensive.

I just shifted from NCR due to which I feel its expensive. May be this is normal here.

Thanks again guys for your support.

Regards,

AKS.

Harsh10
09-02-18, 09:42
Hey Friends,

Anyone interested in short trip of 5 days to Pattay, Thailand. Myself and few other members from forum are interested and are in touch with eachother and are planning for visit in November or January. I have already visited Thailand on two occasions, and let me tell you Pattaya is magnetic and magnificent. Instead of wasting any money in India, one shud save and visit Thailand. I know few members have already visited and even have posted their experience. Anyone interested can reply to this post or you can pm me.

Be in touch guys. !!

CupidHunters
09-02-18, 10:26
Hey Friends,

Anyone interested in short trip of 5 days to Pattay, Thailand. Myself and few other members from forum are interested and are in touch with eachother and are planning for visit in November or January. I have already visited Thailand on two occasions, and let me tell you Pattaya is magnetic and magnificent. Instead of wasting any money in India, one shud save and visit Thailand. I know few members have already visited and even have posted their experience. Anyone interested can reply to this post or you can pm me.

Be in touch guys. !!Can you clear your inbox mate. I have question about budget and stay.

Kkarunkk
09-02-18, 10:40
Fellas,

Has anyone tried her?

Cheers.Whether she is genuine or no is another issue. But please do not pay anyone in advance. That's my suggestion. Play safe and avoid being a KLPD.

MarksMen
09-02-18, 11:33
Clear your inbox buddy.

Hey Friends,

Be in touch guys. !!

Mayhem096
09-02-18, 16:04
Hello everyone.

I'm currebtly talking to this indie that goes by the name of Sonali. Had her number I don't know since, mixed up the names so didn't message ever. Been talking to her since a couple of days and he has quotes 7 k for an hour. She said she can arrange a place near Viman Nagar. Her digits end with 213. She doesn't share her pictures not even told me her age.

Please if anyone knows anything about her do revert.

Thank you.

Mkxmkx
09-02-18, 19:35
Seems fishy, Victor bhai.

First no airhostess would post her workplace pics (Indigo in this case) in open, it is very easy to track down on social media using name, workplace and pic. I don't think anyone would jeopardize their name.

Even bigger, advance. Rings a bell every time. Don't throw away advance money.

Fellas,

Has anyone tried her?

Cheers.

Harsh10
09-03-18, 01:34
Guys, have cleared my inbox. You can PM me.

Kalaboca
09-03-18, 03:32
I visited ST spa baner recently and was assigned a stunner. She goes by Bella, and rightly so. Very friendly and cute, she talked all the way through the massage, which was decent. Nothing too great, not like I went with the expectations of a good massage anyway LOL. Now comes the time to flip over and I gladly do so and little me takes the initiative and pops out of the disposable, to which she gives me a smirk and a giggle. We start the negotiation process and she quotes 4 k for a B2B, way too much and I haggle and get it down to 3. 5 k regrettably but on the condition I bust 2 nuts.

She slowly starts undressing. Takes her top off to reveal smooth and soft skin and a supple ass. What the main attraction here is her sexy lingerie with lace which purposes as a prison for her knockers!

Completely real and some of the nicest I've seen, she flaunts them off to me and rightly so. She suggests she give me a head massage before we get going. I am too floored to disagree with her and lie my naked ass down. She walks over behind me and does a pretty good head massage I think, since I was just ogling the globes. She knows this and fucks with me by leaning over again and again just dropping those pillows on my face man was my mouth hungry for those melons. So I tell her to come back and sit where I can get a good reach.

I grab and squeeze that pillowy goodness for a solid 5 minutes while she talks to me. She tells me how some virgin dude she was massaging paid her for a B2 be but as soon as she took her top off he came! Without her even touching him! We have a laugh at his expense and then she oils up and rubs herself all over me for a while. I try to finger her but she doesn't let me, only rub the outside she says.

I get bored of the body rubbing so have her sit down between my legs.

What I never expected in my life was what she soon proceeded to do. Jerk me off better than I can myself!

Her technique is flawless, her palms somehow warm and that actually helps. I was hard as rock just 2 strokes in and she does this thing with the back of the (junior's) head and man is that the best feeling ever, just her hands feel better than a lot of girls' pussy. Awed and aroused I finish pretty quick knowing that I have one more in the bank. She tells me more about herself as she gives me a head massage with a view of heaven again. She's just 26 and has worked in quite a few countries as a masseuse, which explains her prowess. I give johnny a pep talk and he is up after half-time and ready to kick it.

She doubts I will be able to cum again so I tell her to do her best moves LOL. She starts strangling the snake and my eyes roll back and I can hear myself moan audibly. I don't think I can go back to regular handjobs ever again. It's just been a minute and I can feel it coming already, I try my best to hold back the river as her warm palms continue to try otherwise. She keeps going for a good 10 minutes dropping dollops of oil to hold the friction back while my mouth is busy just devouring those melons. I tell her to speed up the already pacy work to which she obliges and gives me a grand finish.

10/10 spa experience.

Sitting Duck
09-03-18, 07:37
So folks, Nilakshi has left Pune for good as she is now engaged to be married. She may visit Pune one or two more times briefly but I doubt she will meet anyone then.

This is just a "tribute" post to her since I liked her very much and always enjoyed meeting her.

She always used to put up cute pics in her WA DPs which would make me horny also hahahaha. When she told me she is leaving Pune soon so I met her a few times in recent past to make full use of our time together. Anticipating our last meeting together I asked her on WA if she would give me a "full blow job" meaning would she swallow my cum and she agreed this time! Normally she used to only do rimming and CIM but not swallow but this time she gave nice slow and sloppy BBBJ and I was surprised that she actually took my cum in her mouth and swallowed it completely! My favourite position with her was WOT and love to see her boobs bouncing up and down during the deed. I also like to suck boobs and hers are nice and perky with large brown nipples. Licking her pussy was also very satisfying as it was always fresh and clean. I would lick and finger her for a long time till she moaned in pleasure and cum herself.

Sadly I will miss her a lot. She was very soft spoken and not at all annoying. Felt very comfortable with her. Another nice gem gone forever from Pune scene. Will be hard to replace her with new ones here.

Cheers.

SD.

Atool
09-03-18, 12:14
Hello,

This FR on Pattaya city May be max people already tried this but still I would like my experience here, which may help other. Firstly I would like to inform you if you like to explore Asian court please be cam and soft spoken then all things come to own ways.

OK directly to Pattaya city: as I am new for Pattaya before going Pattaya I done my homework right ways so I can get best result form this trip. Pattaya is known for walking street so I would like to explore same by doing this meet Russian girl who join me for exploring walking afterward amazing night fun. Russian girl I met is just like angel smooth skin blue eyes perfect body. We went to Spanish and Russian club had best experience of P show.

After having drink move to Hotel start romantic music given me best lap dance, we done all Kama position which really Aswm.

Damage: 6 k Thai bhar.

SriKumarind
09-03-18, 12:22
Very true! Victor Bhai pl exercise caution! People asking for online advance are usually cheats. I was cheated in Chennai few years back paying an advance. No airline staff would jeopardise her career showcasing her pictures in uniform, taken at her workplace, for such reasons. Unless she has quit and does not want to pursue her aviation employment. Seems to look like a case of misused identity by the sender.

Take care! Play safe and keep your money safe by not paying any advance.

Kumar.

Seems fishy, Victor bhai.

First no airhostess would post her workplace pics (Indigo in this case) in open, it is very easy to track down on social media using name, workplace and pic. I don't think anyone would jeopardize their name.

Even bigger, advance. Rings a bell every time. Don't throw away advance money.Victor Bhai.

Senior Member.

Airhostese.

Fellas,

Has anyone tried her?

Cheers.

KenTheRockstar
09-04-18, 11:43
That is very true. She was a real gem from Pune. Will definitely miss her. Had many many sessions with her in last 5 years. For the first time when I met her at some old man's house near yerwda from her ads on loc. Had truly enjoyed sex with her in every session in all positions. She was one of the best indie in Pune. I would say better than Ritu as well considering her charges and ready to come anywhere I wanted. Sad to know she won't work anymore.

So folks, Nilakshi has left Pune for good as she is now engaged to be married. She may visit Pune one or two more times briefly but I doubt she will meet anyone then.

This is just a "tribute" post to her since I liked her very much and always enjoyed meeting her.

She always used to put up cute pics in her WA DPs which would make me horny also hahahaha. When she told me she is leaving Pune soon so I met her a few times in recent past to make full use of our time together. Anticipating our last meeting together I asked her on WA if she would give me a "full blow job" meaning would she swallow my cum and she agreed this time! Normally she used to only do rimming and CIM but not swallow but this time she gave nice slow and sloppy BBBJ and I was surprised that she actually took my cum in her mouth and swallowed it completely! My favourite position with her was WOT and love to see her boobs bouncing up and down during the deed..

Harsh10
09-05-18, 09:28
Hello,

This FR on Pattaya city May be max people already tried this but still I would like my experience here, which may help other. Firstly I would like to inform you if you like to explore Asian court please be cam and soft spoken then all things come to own ways.

OK directly to Pattaya city: as I am new for Pattaya before going Pattaya I done my homework right ways so I can get best result form this trip. Pattaya is known for walking street so I would like to explore same by doing this meet Russian girl who join me for exploring walking afterward amazing night fun. Russian girl I met is just like angel smooth skin blue eyes perfect body. We went to Spanish and Russian club had best experience of P show.

After having drink move to Hotel start romantic music given me best lap dance, we done all Kama position which really Aswm.

Damage: 6 k Thai bhar.Hope you visited club Nasha which is filled with CIS I. E. Uzbeks, kazaks and russians. Guys we are planning for Thailand trip, have already posted FR. If anyone interested we can travel together. 2 to 3 members from forum are already in touch. It will be a fun visiting sin city together.

Cheers. !

Atool
09-05-18, 14:50
Hope you visited club Nasha which is filled with CIS I. E. Uzbeks, kazaks and russians. Guys we are planning for Thailand trip, have already posted FR. If anyone interested we can travel together. 2 to 3 members from forum are already in touch. It will be a fun visiting sin city together.

Cheers. !I was unlucky regarding Nasha not bird all when I visited according to my local person it lost name. So we visited other place.

Khiladi7
09-05-18, 16:32
Called SP from locanto goes by name victory in hindi, digits ending in 382. Quoted 9 K, negotiated to 6 K. Asked to come to Ravet which is close to Mumbai-Pune expressway. Long ride for me so am deciding to pay a visit soon. Will post review after visiting. Anyone who has tried this?

MeatHyd101
09-06-18, 05:28

She always used to put up cute pics in her WA DPs which would make me horny also hahahaha. When she told me she is leaving Pune soon so I met her a few times in recent past to make full use of our time together. Anticipating our last meeting together I asked her on WA if she would give me a "full blow job" meaning would she swallow my cum and she agreed this time! Normally she used to only do rimming and CIM but not swallow but this time she gave nice slow and sloppy BBBJ and I was surprised that she actually took my cum in her mouth and swallowed it completely! My favourite position with her was WOT and love to see her boobs bouncing up and down during the deed. I also like to suck boobs and hers are nice and perky with large brown nipples. Licking her pussy was also very satisfying as it was always fresh and clean. I would lick and finger her for a long time till she moaned in pleasure and cum herself.

Sadly I will miss her a lot. She was very soft spoken and not at all annoying. Felt very comfortable with her. Another nice gem gone forever from Pune scene. Will be hard to replace her with new ones here.

Cheers.

SD.Very True. Sad to know she won't be wrking anymore but happy for her getting settled down.

The best thing I liked about her was that her attitude never changed over the years. Was very softspoken always.

Had met her last time somewhere in June but never realised it would be the last time with her!

RajivRaj
09-06-18, 07:31
Check your inbox.

PM you.

Enjoyy.

Hi gus,

This is my first post, I am eagerly waiting to get ritu's number who is very famous in this forum.

So I want to test her, so please co-operate me.

I will give you some good contact in return of this.

Thank you.

Diamond10
09-06-18, 09:40
ST spa is always a heaven. I have had numerous good times there. One with therapist (pari in hindi) and others.

What I like the most about this particular spa is the size of the rooms and the overall ambience, which says a lot given the existing condition of rest of the spas in Pune.

Shall be visiting again soon.

Cheers!

I visited ST spa baner recently and was assigned a stunner. She goes by Bella, and rightly so. Very friendly and cute, she talked all the way through the massage, which was decent. Nothing too great, not like I went with the expectations of a good massage anyway LOL. Now comes the time to flip over and I gladly do so and little me takes the initiative and pops out of the disposable, to which she gives me a smirk and a giggle. We start the negotiation process and she quotes 4 k for a B2B, way too much and I haggle and get it down to 3. 5 k regrettably but on the condition I bust 2 nuts.

She slowly starts undressing. Takes her top off to reveal smooth and soft skin and a supple ass. What the main attraction here is her sexy lingerie with lace which purposes as a prison for her knockers!

Completely real and some of the nicest I've seen, she flaunts them off to me and rightly so..

Blackbeast2527
09-06-18, 10:40
Check your inbox.

PM you.

Enjoyy.New to ISG, but not new to mongering please help me with Ritu's contacts. Will help instead.

Greetings,

Jackson

KrubyIndia
09-06-18, 12:52
Friends,

Got another opportunity with our B2B Queen the famous miss A of Bookstore spa Fame.

She came back to India Last month and immediately informed me and setup an appointment herself for me.

All the while I have been trying to get FS from her either in spa or outside but not succeeded so far. But last week for something different. I could have played a lottery and won a Jackpot.

As usual when entered the spa room I was greeted with the warm hug and kisses just like meeting a GF after a long gap. She was happy to see me and I was obviously happy after having tried so many mechanical and disappointing spa encounters.

Followed all the rituals of paying off front. My price is fixed at 2500. She does not even count now or even ask for money from me. Its a unwritten contract I suppose now.

Massage was not in the equation at all. The oil was only used for a smooth B2B.

I have now decoded what turn her on. Have been using it since last couple of times.

But this time I guess I turned her on to a maximum scale. She asked if I am carrying protection. Which I always do for such occasions.

That question was music to my ears. What followed was ultimate bliss of 10-12 minutes.

She then gave me company as always in the show and we parted ways after kisses and a promise to meet in 2 weeks.

When she is town I end up spending at least 10-12 K per month. But worth each and every penny.

MadanM
09-06-18, 18:12
Girls in Rawet not worth 6 k. Max 3 k you should pay. Typical Mumbai girls and they will finish in 30 minutes.

Called SP from locanto goes by
name victory in hindi, digits ending in 382. Quoted 9 K, negotiated to 6 K. Asked to come to Ravet which is close to Mumbai-Pune expressway. Long ride for me so am deciding to pay a visit soon. Will post review after visiting. Anyone who has tried this?

Hriteshk85
09-06-18, 21:46
New to ISG, but not new to mongering please help me with Ritu's contacts. Will help instead.

Greetings,

JacksonPurchase membership bro. And you will get help from the members by PM.

Happy mongering.

ThaneRJ07
09-06-18, 22:54
Thanks dude. It was fairly easy to look you up there. This is exactly why this group should exist. Brothers helping each other to get their vices and kinks served. Good going.

So I recently moved on to my 3rd ubmissive. Locanto and some other apps like VU, CS (site) has been great for finding out willing women, for kinky and rough sex, without much hassle. And it's been great so far. My current submissive stays out of city but we meet every 2 weeks (Oyo / stayuncle) for a day ks to what I read here.

Oh also, attaching the image of my first sub on here. In case that interests you.

CoolMots
09-07-18, 07:40
Got this pics from Wakad SP. Wanted to try one of them at home? Is it good idea?

Also, is anybody tried any bird from this pics. Appreciate if details are shared.I have tried it two times. In my both experiences, the girls were of bad attitude and not worth it.

Swagate
09-07-18, 07:57
Friends,

Be careful. Today I read news about a strong LE action on AVZ spa and skin care in Aundh.

Play safe. TC.

Swagate
09-07-18, 08:18
Here is my FR on F A spa near wakad.

I've visited it couple of times earlier and scored good except FS at very low prices.

This time I was assigned miss A, 23 a NE therapist.

I had opted for 45 minutes of Aroma massage.

She entered the room when I was taking off my clothes. I took this opportunity and lied on the bed naked and she started with massage.

Nothing great about massage. We had little conversations in between. She asked me to flip and smiled at the saluting weapon.

I asked if I can touch her to which she just smiled. I slipped my hand on her back under her t shirt and then started exploring her everywhere. Sucked her soft boobs to fullest, was playing with them all the time during act. She undressed herself, fingered her for good 10 minutes, honestly I didn't count how many times she shivered. In between had a lot of French kisses, kisses all over the body. Asked if can go to downtime with Johny, to which she said 'next time, not here'. Obeyed her suggestion, she gave nice HJ. It followed with a nice shower.

There was no money matter discussed till here. I asked her couple of times how much do I need to pay to which she refused and said no. I slipped 2 k note in her pocket forcefully and gave her nice hug. As I was checking my mobile, she too it with her, dialed her Number, winked at me and left the room.

I was fully satisfied with the time spent there.

Total damages 1 k at counter + 2 k to her.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 10/10.

Since I have her number, will plan to take her to a day out.

Cheers.

SmoothLover
09-07-18, 09:17
Hi,

Is she back at ST Spa? Or some other spa? Please provide detail.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Friends,

Got another opportunity with our B2B Queen the famous miss A of Bookstore spa Fame.

She came back to India Last month and immediately informed me and setup an appointment herself for me.

All the while I have been trying to get FS from her either in spa or outside but not succeeded so far. But last week for something different. I could have played a lottery and won a Jackpot.

As usual when entered the spa room I was greeted with the warm hug and kisses just like meeting a GF after a long gap. She was happy to see me and I was obviously happy after having tried so many mechanical and disappointing spa encounters.

Followed all the rituals of paying off front. My price is fixed at 2500. She does not even count now or even ask for money from me. Its a unwritten contract I suppose now.

I have now decoded what turn her on. Have been using it since last couple of times.

But this time I guess I turned her on to a maximum scale. She asked if I am carrying protection. Which I always do for such occasions.

That question was music to my ears. What followed was ultimate bliss of 10-12 minutes.

She then gave me company as always in the show and we parted ways after kisses and a promise to meet in 2 weeks.

When she is town I end up spending at least 10-12 K per month. But worth each and every penny.

Titofico
09-07-18, 18:53
I am silent member but just register.

I have been to many spa in Pune and mainly with book store, Esquire, kin.

Always got happy experience.

But now a days kin is serving old chicken but experienced hand.

Esquire has bit mix stuff, but loved Rxxxe.

Book store has same novel but like to read again and again.

Any new avenue, with sure sucess?

Hoe about hotel 5* hotel.

All the best happy brothers.

Jiam339
09-07-18, 19:56
Agree she is one among better Indies in Pune especially looking at current scene in Pune. You are lucky one who got such service. However I doubt that she left scene. I know she was about to get marry, but few posted at her recently. Just check, she might available for her regular.

Cheers.

SD.

Sitting Duck
09-08-18, 04:35
Agree she is one among better Indies in Pune especially looking at current scene in Pune. You are lucky one who got such service. However I doubt that she left scene. I know she was about to get marry, but few posted at her recently. Just check, she might available for her regular.I am one of her regulars, she always meets me when in town. But note that she has moved out of Pune to her husband's home town to get married which is why it is very unlikely to meet her more.

Khiladi7
09-08-18, 06:47
Would be helpful if someone can message me Ritu's contact details. Will be sure to post a review and share another indie contact that I have in Pune. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Titofico
09-08-18, 06:53
I got some average pics from SP who run from Mupu highway near one of the famous resort. Ending with 510, quote is higher side.

Appreciate if someone can share FR for this prxxxe sp.

Asking for 10 k plus donation for 2 HR.

Bulldozer789
09-08-18, 15:41
After so many months I am writing an FR. Many encounters in between but ISG was not opening the window for me. So, here is the short and precise one.

Went to V spa at W. Got the girl Ms. K. She is an Ex from P spa in HDP (East Pune), so some one may recognize her.

Coming to the action, I always like the big natural melons on clean girls. She is fair, good looking, a very good pair of firm and soft natural boobies, clean, trimmed Pussy (not shaved but still good), tattooed body (which I am not very fond off, but she was carrying it well).

Massage. Nothing to mention about.

Time watcher. Yes.

Boobies. One can devour for a long time though she was little reluctant for long time, I aroused her by fingering and fulfilled my desire. Superb boobies.

Pussy. Clean but I never DATY.

BBBJ. OK.

Conclusion. She is heaven for boob lovers, negotiate well and enjoy the best boobies, so opt only for TL and HJ. BBBJ is not worth.

Damage- 1.2 counter + 3 k Services.

MyDream8
09-08-18, 15:51
I think it is specific to AVZ only as its pimpler saudagar branch has also closed down with LE action. Seems they have not paid for LE.

Friends,

Be careful. Today I read news about a strong LE action on AVZ spa and skin care in Aundh.

Play safe. TC.

HornyAssAmGuy
09-08-18, 17:27
I am surprised bro, still now no revert from any of the forum members although my PM is active. Is there is no one who can be help for a fellow friend from another forum.

I am waiting for the response even now with a belief that the Pune forum is equally helpful like that of other metros of India.

Regards,

HAG.

Hello my friend,

You will definitely enjoy your stay in Pune.

Forum members are very much helpful.

AndyNewbie
09-08-18, 19:44
Hi all,

I have received and seen several post about people asking for Ritu's contact info. She is not bad but I think she is a ultra hyped indie now she is like a fuck factory and the entire forum is done with her now also she has hyped her prices as if she is a diamond. Her looks are below average and also she has tummy now not at all to my liking now I have tasted her thrice and now she is the worst. New mongers and visitors I will surely help you out in return of specific cities you belong from in terms of mongering but I think its time for Ritu to retire now. Cheers!

SuperKinGxxx
09-09-18, 03:31
Hello brothers,

I am a Delhi monger, in Pune for two days, can anybody PM me good Spa details, specially for B2B.

SPK.

Thirsel
09-09-18, 05:33
Hi all,

Seems all the MP are having LE issues. So at this tough time please have patience. Also request helpers to please get me some Indi contact as I want to play bang bang today with some young Indi today. Rate below 5 k.

Yours truly friend.

Thir Sel.

Fav will be returned by fev s.

ShaanPune
09-09-18, 06:19
Fully agree mate. She has completely lost the charm and converted into fuck factory. Not recommended.

Hi all,

I have received and seen several post about people asking for Ritu's contact info. She is not bad but I think she is a ultra hyped indie now she is like a fuck factory and the entire forum is done with her now also she has hyped her prices as if she is a diamond. Her looks are below average and also she has tummy now not at all to my liking now I have tasted her thrice and now she is the worst. New mongers and visitors I will surely help you out in return of specific cities you belong from in terms of mongering but I think its time for Ritu to retire now. Cheers!

ChicagoAn90
09-09-18, 10:47
I have tried purchasing a membership multiple times now but always ends up not going through. Also tried using international credit cards. Is there any other way of purchasing a membership?

Purchase membership bro. And you will get help from the members by PM.

Happy mongering.

LetsTryThis
09-09-18, 13:54
Very True. Sad to know she won't be wrking anymore but happy for her getting settled down.

The best thing I liked about her was that her attitude never changed over the years. Was very softspoken always.

Had met her last time somewhere in June but never realised it would be the last time with her!Well I never got her services, tried to schedule once but didn't work out. Last weekend I was in Pune and tried calling her multiple times but she didn't answer.

Anyways. I think I have asked this earlier too but can anyone share any inde contacts other than Pallavi, ritu, Shruti. Can help out with some Indes in Mumbai in return.

Pune feels very dry which is hard to believe.

JizzyB
09-09-18, 16:45
Bro,

TBH, Pune has become really dry in terms of mongering due to strict LE. From SP's to SPA's all are under close radar.

SPs who are operating from outskirts are charging exorbitant prices for cheap stuff. Total avoid.

Good Luck with your search.

-JizzyB.

I am surprised bro, still now no revert from any of the forum members although my PM is active. Is there is no one who can be help for a fellow friend from another forum.

I am waiting for the response even now with a belief that the Pune forum is equally helpful like that of other metros of India.

Regards,

HAG.

MarksMen
09-09-18, 20:22
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/cops-rescue-5-women-from-kondhwa-spa/articleshow/65737104.cms

DactMong
09-09-18, 21:26
Bro what is your secret to turn her on. Have been trying to get her to agree for FS but not worked so far.

Friends,

Bullsye
09-10-18, 19:00
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/cops-rescue-5-women-from-kondhwa-spa/articleshow/65737104.cmsWhich spa is this Sa# or why# spa?

ChicagoAn90
09-10-18, 19:20
As suggested by many members of this forum, I contacted Vishnu. He was polite and instantly shared profiles of many good looking babes including Russians. Picked a Russian babe and was asked to come to a lane opposite famous 'Geometric Shape' named movie theatre. A woman who claims that Vishnu works for her co ordinated the arrival.

The place is situated in a decent residential building. As I entered, the women present were not even close to the ones Vishnu had shown. I bargained and took a hideous looking Indian girl from Bombay who goes by Shruti. Paid 6 k for 1 shot and 90 minutes.

She is by far the most pathetic girl I have been with and hence I would not even go into the details. Quick summary: no blowjob, finished deed in 30 minutes.

FunnyLoverBoy
09-10-18, 20:18
Which spa is this Sa# or why# spa?This place is same where why spa NIBM in same mall second floor. Operated by a lady called at Jyoti restaurant. I have been one time and was thinking my time it will be raid as the place is highly posh location and in front of a Dorabjee extension mall.

ChicagoAn90
09-11-18, 04:43
Can someone help me out with the contact details of Ritu and any other relevant indies. Would truly appreciate it and return the favour in the future.

Thanks.

DingDong124
09-11-18, 08:01
I'm in contact with Malvika number ending 508 on AFF. I tried to search ISG about her but seems there is not much info available. Any one tried her? Any kind soul help me with the feedback. I am planning to take her sometime next week. She is asking for 5 K-2 Pops-4 Hours. She doesn't have a place and not into CIM and Anal. Appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks.

RajivRaj
09-11-18, 10:56
PM you bro.

Can someone help me out with the contact details of Ritu and any other relevant indies. Would truly appreciate it and return the favour in the future.

Thanks.

SpiderMan8
09-11-18, 16:01
Here is my FR on F A spa near wakad.

I've visited it couple of times earlier and scored good except FS at very low prices.

This time I was assigned miss A, 23 a NE therapist.

I had opted for 45 minutes of Aroma massage.

She entered the room when I was taking off my clothes. I took this opportunity and lied on the bed naked and she started with massage.

Nothing great about massage. We had little conversations in between. She asked me to flip and smiled at the saluting weapon.Can you please PM me details? Dry from almost a year.

SpiderMan8
09-11-18, 16:13

Rating.

Looks 6/10.

Behavior 8/10.

BBBJ 1000/10.

Damages 10 k.PM me details.

Mayhem096
09-11-18, 16:45
Was heading to no success with Sneha in sihagad as mixed FRs in the past. Nor went ahead with a meet up with sonali airplane Nagar due to quote and no pictures shared by her. According to Pune is under some kind of alert as a lot of cop activity is underway. Avoiding SPs and their lodges. Took to Facebook for leads. Found a few profiles around, fixed up a ST with Anjali, pic attached.

Place was a flat in a residential area in Katraj area. Easy to find. Agent I spoke to was on the hefty side.

Fast forward to the bedroom, small place, a mattress on the floor, although clean and non smelly.

She is not a regular as she said to me, moved ahead after the pleasantries, into birthday suits. Had a good set of twins. Maybe a 32 see perky tits. Clean all over trimmed at the why. However didn't go for DATY. Sucked the twins while fingering her.

Wasn't into kissing, pecks on the lips didn't open up. Fair Enough BJ a bit toothy and shallow.

Cover on, Started in missionary, wot and ended in doggie. Sweet simple and not to open in talking.

Paid 2.5 for a 40 min stint and out the door.

She told me there are a few other options too. Let's see how they are.

WhaddUpWorld
09-11-18, 19:03
Hi.

Can you please PM me the details of spa and the Ms. K?

Thank you!

After so many months I am writing an FR. Many encounters in between but ISG was not opening the window for me. So, here is the short and precise one.

Went to V spa at W. Got the girl Ms. K. She is an Ex from P spa in HDP (East Pune), so some one may recognize her.

Coming to the action, I always like the big natural melons on clean girls. She is fair, good looking, a very good pair of firm and soft natural boobies, clean, trimmed Pussy (not shaved but still good), tattooed body (which I am not very fond off, but she was carrying it well).

Massage. Nothing to mention about..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BumBumlbee
09-11-18, 19:23
Got this pics from Wakad SP. Wanted to try one of them at home? Is it good idea?

Also, is anybody tried any bird from this pics. Appreciate if details are shared.Sorry for replying late, I had the first one with 3 pics few month back, she is good slim, nice boobs, good ass, at start she tries to refuse for kiss and few positions but if you held strong you will have all the fun.

Post your experience if you tried her.

Hiall21
09-12-18, 00:59
Any pointers to your first sub.

You don't have a PM so request to share pointers in the forum.

So I recently moved on to my 3rd submissive. Locanto and some other apps like VU, CS (site) has been great for finding out willing women, for kinky and rough sex, without much hassle. And it's been great so far. My current submissive stays out of city but we meet every 2 weeks (Oyo / stayuncle) for a day of pure fun. No monies involved. Yes. Since I've been into kink, this has been a great ride for me so far. Yes I met a lot of fakes ala men pretending as women, men trying to make me pay (40 k in one case) and even a reporter from Pune, who was trying to kinda root me out. This forum has been a great help as I followed the advise on here and always used a burner number for mongering..

SexManiac69
09-12-18, 06:23
Please share the contact of Pallavi or Ritu heard a lot about them.

Would appreciate it.

Predateor
09-12-18, 09:55
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HotMalePune
09-12-18, 13:32
Can you please pm details?

Was heading to no success with Sneha in sihagad as mixed FRs in the past. Nor went ahead with a meet up with sonali airplane Nagar due to quote and no pictures shared by her. According to Pune is under some kind of alert as a lot of cop activity is underway. Avoiding SPs and their lodges. Took to Facebook for leads. Found a few profiles around, fixed up a ST with Anjali, pic attached.

Place was a flat in a residential area in Katraj area. Easy to find. Agent I spoke to was on the hefty side.

Fast forward to the bedroom, small place, a mattress on the floor, although clean and non smelly.

She is not a regular as she said to me, moved ahead after the pleasantries, into birthday suits. Had a good set of twins. Maybe a 32 see perky tits. Clean all over trimmed at the why. However didn't go for DATY. Sucked the twins while fingering her.

Wasn't into kissing, pecks on the lips didn't open up. Fair Enough BJ a bit toothy and shallow.

Cover on, Started in missionary, wot and ended in doggie. Sweet simple and not to open in talking.

Paid 2.5 for a 40 min stint and out the door.

She told me there are a few other options too. Let's see how they are.

BusyMan64
09-12-18, 13:51
Dear all fucking friends,

I am from Mumbai and planning work cum pleasure visit to Pune in next week Monday to Thursday.

I am highly impressed by politeness and over all attitude of SP Vishnu number ending as 1241.

Actually I was planning to spend good amount on his collection and has short listed many.

But today I came across a post by fellow brother Chicago that Vishnu is a cheater. Can some body please clear whether Vishnu is reliable or not.

If majority of Pune forum members say he is not reliable then I want to cancel / post pone my plan. Requesting Pune people to give true opinion about vishnu and his collection.

Reply may be as forum post or PM.

Feel free for feedback on Mumbai matters.

Regards.

UdtaLund
09-12-18, 15:12
Can you PM details to me.

Thanks.

She is not a regular as she said to me, moved ahead after the pleasantries, into birthday suits. Had a good set of twins. Maybe a 32 see perky tits. Clean all over trimmed at the why. However didn't go for DATY. Sucked the twins while fingering her..

Mayhem096
09-13-18, 06:52
Can you please pm details?I currently don't have PM activated.

Hopefully should have a virtual card in the coming week and also subscription.

P.S. Until then you could search your way through Facebook though.

Kkarunkk
09-13-18, 14:05
Can any one share by PM, indies pages on FB? Or groups in FB where we can interact with indies? Thanks in advance.

SiliconFargo
09-13-18, 19:12
Hi all,

I have received and seen several post about people asking for Ritu's contact info. She is not bad but I think she is a ultra hyped indie now she is like a fuck factory and the entire forum is done with her now also she has hyped her prices as if she is a diamond. Her looks are below average and also she has tummy now not at all to my liking now I have tasted her thrice and now she is the worst. New mongers and visitors I will surely help you out in return of specific cities you belong from in terms of mongering but I think its time for Ritu to retire now. Cheers!Exactly my point. Her charges is not in sync with her age. She seems perfect for 4 k for 2 shots.

CoolMots
09-14-18, 02:09
Dear all fucking friends,

I am from Mumbai and planning work cum pleasure visit to Pune in next week Monday to Thursday.

I am highly impressed by politeness and over all attitude of SP Vishnu number ending as 1241.

Actually I was planning to spend good amount on his collection and has short listed many.

But today I came across a post by fellow brother Chicago that Vishnu is a cheater. Can some body please clear whether Vishnu is reliable or not.

If majority of Pune forum members say he is not reliable then I want to cancel / post pone my plan. Requesting Pune people to give true opinion about vishnu and his collection.

Reply may be as forum post or PM.

Feel free for feedback on Mumbai matters.

Regards.I have taken services from Vishnu. He always has huge collection of girls which keeps on changing. It seems he has good connection with other SP or with Main SP. He provides better deals cost wise than other SP. Experiences with girls varies from girl to girl and depends upon the girl itself which he do not have any control.

FunnyLoverBoy
09-14-18, 06:43
I have taken services from Vishnu. He always has huge collection of girls which keeps on changing. It seems he has good connection with other SP or with Main SP. He provides better deals cost wise than other SP. Experiences with girls varies from girl to girl and depends upon the girl itself which he do not have any control.I am in touch with him and asked for some premium stuffs which he sent me over whatsapp.

Claim to be from England, Punjab and Russia.

Anyone has tried his girls?

CoolerPrab
09-14-18, 10:37
Hi all,

I'm in Pune now my flight got delayed. Looking for MP WITH FS if possible. I can help you in Bangalore in return. Please share.

AndyNewbie
09-14-18, 12:11
I am in touch with him and asked for some premium stuffs which he sent me over whatsapp.

Anyone has tried his girls?Hi all,

Lately I am seeing this SP Vishnu getting unexpected hype in the market without any reason. I have taken service from him twice and both of the times he has never sent the girl whom I had selected from such pictures. Moreover he is asking for 30 k for premium stuff, I just asked him to f off and planned a trip to Thailand. Blowing 30 k on his premium stuff is useless. Also there is no guarantee that he will send the same girl which is promised. He is just like other SP's in fact these all SP's are well connected to each other and lure Pune people especially travellers and earn huge money out of us. I would rather try BP girls. SP Vishnu is useless, rich fools can still try him.

JhonCarter
09-14-18, 13:42
I am in touch with him and asked for some premium stuffs which he sent me over whatsapp.

Anyone has tried his girls?What is damage over here?

FunnyLoverBoy
09-14-18, 19:10
Hi all,

Lately I am seeing this SP Vishnu getting unexpected hype in the market without any reason. I have taken service from him twice and both of the times he has never sent the girl whom I had selected from such pictures. Moreover he is asking for 30 k for premium stuff, I just asked him to f off and planned a trip to Thailand. Blowing 30 k on his premium stuff is useless. Also there is no guarantee that he will send the same girl which is promised. He is just like other SP's in fact these all SP's are well connected to each other and lure Pune people especially travellers and earn huge money out of us. I would rather try BP girls. SP Vishnu is useless, rich fools can still try him.Even Delhi has premium stuffs and less price. Better go and monger in Delhi.

Adaziz546
09-15-18, 15:02
Has anyone tried this indie from Pimple Gurav.

Charging 5 k for short.

SexFreak1991
09-15-18, 20:21
Hi,

I have been a silent reader for many days. I have been visiting only BP till now. I wanted to taste Ritu since a long time.

Can somebody please send me her contact?

JhonCarter
09-16-18, 05:00

Charging 5 k for short.Can you PM me contact details?

Mayhem096
09-16-18, 07:07

Charging 5 k for short.She sure looks nice.

Ample and beautiful rack and toned legs. Would appreciate you sharing her contact.

Never the less will await the FR.

HotPussyEater
09-16-18, 09:13
It was my find and I was trying to score her which I couldn't due to distance.

I try hard to help her but God knows what happened to her.

She was on off types.

Really I have given nos to many guys but she ditched all times.

Still not lost my hopes. Still she pinging me and asking for help.

I don't know how to help.

Today and yesterday she was asking me some contact.

I don't know how will it work but still I feel chances to score her are there.

So guys who want to take adventure can come forward. Give try again. May be you get success.

Ping me. Share your age and name to me. I will share her contact no directly.

But be slow.

It is my life's biggest failure which I don't want.

I can share my mongering no too if you want.

If you are not in in sharing your no then it is not a problem.

Because I m not going to play mediator role now.

Be slow and win the race.

Sorry guys. Last time I have shared her details but I think none of you able to proceed because of some sort of problems. Now again she has requested me to arrange something for her. Hopefully it should go well.

This time I will share number directly.

I will not seek your details.

Few conditions for operation.

The girl has arranged some place in Pimpri where she can base and meet up.

Guy should be matured and preferably in the age of 40+ ideally.

Night out is ruled out as of now.

Additional charges for the room to be paid upfront..

Rahul2020
09-16-18, 13:05
Please PM me the FB details also. Thanks.

Can any one share by PM, indies pages on FB? Or groups in FB where we can interact with indies? Thanks in advance.

Rahul2020
09-16-18, 14:12
Hello friends,

Any came accross this bird name shruti. She told she is 22 yrs working engineer. How was your exerience with her? She asking for 15 k for 2-3 hrs?

Regards.

Atrimat
09-16-18, 14:45
There are some 10 spas in one of the smaller malls next to famous Saket mall. Generally the counter charges are on the higher side (2 K-2.5 K), but the quality of girls is better than what you would get elsewhere. FS and BBJ are generally out of question, you can get B2B and HJ for between 2.5-5 K. 2.5 K for the average looking ones (though clean and presentable), and 5 K for some of the really pretty ones.

First:

Spa with the name of famous South East Asian country.

Counter charges- 1.7 K..Which Saket Mall are you referring to? Is it in Pune or Delhi? I think you have posted this FR in Pune Forum instead of Delhi Forum.

Atrimat
09-16-18, 15:14

Thought of making this post to help my first sub find a dom. I had to leave her because she wasn't exactly into the hard BDSM stuff and just plain kinky rough sex isn't something I was going to get into for a long term. I had already shared her location once. .Kindly give more details / indicators on your experience as your FR is brief. I have attempted to find kinky stuff on locanto and AFF with no avail. Locanto is full of scamsters and the girls (or may be a scamster) ask for advance which I have straight away rejected. Also got a few contacts of men looking for gay and BDSM & CD! AFF. I scored over a married Punjab for paid sex in her home which was wonderful (already posted FR in past in forum). She is horny, and understands my needs, however, she is expensive and has increased her tag off late. I am really looking for kinky, BDSM, submissive, 3 some etc experience! Need your help.

Atrimat
09-16-18, 19:35
Hi folks,

Want to have a 3 some experience MMF. Any one interested can do with a genuine girl.

I have one NE contact who can accepted it and we can really have this experience. Only genuine and person who really interested into 3 some because it's not so easy experience. People feel weird while doing it. So need some experience person who want to do it.

Don't ask me number or anything of girl. It's just a 3 some experience request.

Keeping privacy chat only on ISG using private messaging.I wish to be a part of 3 some. I am curiously interested. You am newbie in 3 some and that will give a different flavour to our experience. I am open for kinky, BDSM and submissive act too. Ping me if you think we can proceed.

MyDream8
09-17-18, 04:36
By any standards this price is way high. I am also having her no. But I avoided her due to price.

In this price you can have return trip from Delhi. Add few more and Thailand trip.

Hello friends,

Any came accross this bird name shruti. She told she is 22 yrs working engineer. How was your exerience with her? She asking for 15 k for 2-3 hrs?

Regards.

SmoothLover
09-17-18, 07:35
Guys,

Have been mongering since quite awhile now, my request is a little different from the usual ones.

I know spas where You get Good Extra's. But once in awhile its great to just have a very good and relaxing massage to improve the blood circulation.

Anyone know some genuinely good and value for money Spa's or therapists who know the techniques and give a really awesome massage.

I have been to Euphoria in A, the massage provided by one of their old therapists was the bomb. Your body literally feels light after the massage, she ironed out all the kinks!

But since she has left, I have been on the lookout for a genuinely good massage.

Will Appreciate any info on the same. I'm sure it will help others too looking for a good massage once inawhile.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

VJKrishna2008
09-17-18, 07:44
Through my contact with Disha (who claims to have turned sourcer now), I got reference of Nilam in Eastern parts of Pune. Nagar Road past Kharadi. In call. As had some work in that area, I set up a meeting. Nice apartment in a nice complex. Security at the gate took the details and directed me to the building. Went to her floor.

They have a dog. Friendly and jumpy. As it was morning, Nilam was not ready. Asked her to make tea. She went into shower and got out freshly bathed. Went to the BR. She initially said no lip kiss. I insisted on kissing and she didn't coomplain.

Nilam has a nice soft body with clean skin. Nice soft and medium sized boobs. Nipples are tiny, through. Nice round bottom, but I am not interested. She went all over my body kissing and licking. I pulled her on top, kissed her, sucked her boobs, went side ways, asked her to kiss and lick by groin. She started the act in WoT. Her boobs bouncing and inviting close to my face. Awesome. After some time, went Missionary and after some vigourous sex, completed the act.

As Disha was also there, I ended up playing with her while Nilam was getting ready, no full access, though. Kissed her, hugged her in bed.

Face - 6/10 without makeup.

Body - 6. 5/10 - soft, curvy, wheatish.

Attitude. No kissing and no BJ was disappointing.

Charges - 3. 5 k for 1 program, and 500 to Disha.

WIR. Yes, when I have more time.

NeoCupid1
09-17-18, 09:37
Guys,

Can anyone PM me spa address of Miss A called Pari, famous bookstore spa babe. Heard she is back and active.

Called 2 possible spas and they both have babe named A!

MarksMen
09-17-18, 19:13
She is flying tomorrow back.

You can try your luck PM you the spa.

Marksmen.

Guys,

Can anyone PM me spa address of Miss A called Pari, famous bookstore spa babe. Heard she is back and active.

Called 2 possible spas and they both have babe named A!

Hriteshk85
09-17-18, 21:03

Charging 5 k for short.Hello mate,

I think I have received these girls photo from SP.

If they are working as independent. It's worth to try for 5 k.

Please confirm.

CoolMots
09-18-18, 01:04
Guys,

Have been mongering since quite awhile now, my request is a little different from the usual ones.

I know spas where You get Good Extra's. But once in awhile its great to just have a very good and relaxing massage to improve the blood circulation.

Anyone know some genuinely good and value for money Spa's or therapists who know the techniques and give a really awesome massage.

I have been to Euphoria in A, the massage provided by one of their old therapists was the bomb. Your body literally feels light after the massage, she ironed out all the kinks!

But since she has left, I have been on the lookout for a genuinely good massage.

Will Appreciate any info on the same. I'm sure it will help others too looking for a good massage once inawhile.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.Spa in Bavdhan two words starting with M. Therapist name is same as our external affairs minister and senior leader of BJP. You will get genuine and high quality massage no extras here. I used to go there long time back so you should check if therapist still works there. Other Thai girl was also good but there is no comparison with the girl I have mentioned.

Temp3333
09-18-18, 02:34
If you are looking for just the spa, try Ora G spa. It's got 2-3 outlets Pune wide, such a relaxing and pleasant experience. And yes you will be refreshed by the end of it.

Guys,

I have been to Euphoria in A, the massage provided by one of their old therapists was the bomb. Your body literally feels light after the massage, she ironed out all the kinks!.

HotPussyEater
09-18-18, 03:12
I have provided contact of girl to four guys. They have still not connected with her.

Please score her ASAP otherwise God knows what happened.

Ref for them would be HpE.

Please contact her and let me know.

It was my find and I was trying to score her which I couldn't due to distance.

I try hard to help her but God knows what happened to her.

She was on off types.

Really I have given nos to many guys but she ditched all times.

Still not lost my hopes. Still she pinging me and asking for help.

I don't know how to help.

Today and yesterday she was asking me some contact.

I don't know how will it work but still I feel chances to score her are there.

So guys who want to take adventure can come forward. Give try again. May be you get success..

Pratty69
09-18-18, 10:12
Hi folks,

Peehu was off scene due to a job she had taken up as lady bouncer. Now she is available. Had pinged her 10 days back. Met her near Pune Station and then went to V lodge. With a small talk, started with DFK, then undressed her and good boobs sucking followed by great BBBJ, anal rimming and spanking hard. Afterwards, put the condom and started with anal first in doggy followed by wot, then miss and came in her mouth for CIM. Johnny lasted for a long time and hence refused to get up for the second time. The girl will be active again after Ganesh Visarjan. Ping me for her digits.

Here's a rating:

Looks: 5/10.

Body: Plump and oversize.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Anal: 8/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Damages: 2.5 k+ 1 k hotel.

WIR: Yes.

Kamsutra69
09-18-18, 10:38
How to score more from girls in MPs. Especially Thai girls.

I have been doing this for some years now. In India and Thailand. Some of us. Of course. Will argue that why should we bother doing all this when we are paying. Yeah. But that's not how it works. When you enter, the girl you have chosen has already decided on how good she will treat you by just looking at you. Remember she can very well just let you go with a decent massage and nothing more. So dress well and be clean. Almost all Thai girls I have met have been hygienic. That's their profession and they need to be clean to stay disease free. Treat them well. Thai girls can make some of the best companions if you talk to them well. Talk about how you love Thai food, and women. In my case I really do love both. I have joints for both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Most of them are divorced with babies living with their mama's back home in Thailand. Talk about that a bit. I once helped a Thai in Mumbai find a cheap return ticket to Bangkok on Kayak while she massaged me. Saved her 4 k. Got one great blow-job. Smell good. Two dabs of Bulgari under my ears and one above my dick have earned me prolonged kisses and blowjobs. Besides, if I am going to a parlour for the first time, I also carry small packet of wet tissues, mouthwash and a condom. All three fit in my pockets. Paying upfront can be an advantage. Negotiate and go for only the bare minimum that they readily agree too. Like a hand-job, titty or pussy lick. Don't push too much. But once in bed just appreciate the hell out of their beauty and body like you have not seen a woman in a decade. They are more aware of how they look naked than we are about how we look. Cause we have compensated our shortcomings with money. Now they have to deliver. Just through such appreciation, I have had them let me finger their assholes while they rode me at the cost of a hand-job they had originally agreed to. It works. If you enjoy her, visit her couple of times more. Each time bring the cost a bit lower. And then ask for her number. You know, just to check whether she will be around the next time you pop in. Then you can meet her outside. May be book a room in a 4/5 star hotel in her name so that she can get away with her friend for 24 hrs from the shared apartment living and the crowded oily parlour. A 5-star may cost you 6 k in Pune if you book well. The pay off? You can visit both of them with wine and food for couple hours of massage and threesome.

Happy mongering!

BobbyHarrera
09-18-18, 12:41
How to score more from girls in MPs. Especially Thai girls.

I have been doing this for some years now. In India and Thailand. Some of us. Of course. Will argue that why should we bother doing all this when we are paying. Yeah. But that's not how it works. When you enter, the girl you have chosen has already decided on how good she will treat you by just looking at you. Remember she can very well just let you go with a decent massage and nothing more. So dress well and be clean. Almost all Thai girls I have met have been hygienic. That's their profession and they need to be clean to stay disease free. Treat them well. Thai girls can make some of the best companions if you talk to them well. You're totally right. These women often stay away from their families for so long that a little empathy towards them goes a long way. I used to visit a Thai therapist regularly with chocolates and complimented her looks a lot. She got very comfortable with me in a few visits and even used to offer BBBJ for 1 k. I chuckle every time an FR says they paid more than 2 k for that. She went back to Thailand and returned after a few months and pinged me. This time I even took a membership at the KP spa she worked in, and always had FS 2 shots with CIM for just 2. 5 - 3 k. She went back to her country in the summer and I've been on a look out for replacement since then. I tryout promising therapists multiple times to see if they loosen up a bit after 2-3 visits. If that's not the case, I move on to the next one.

BluerSky
09-18-18, 19:09
Many members have reported and asked to avoid.

Hello friends,

Regards.

SexToy2403
09-18-18, 21:04
I'm new in mongering and just tasted Ritu only.

Can you share Pallavi's or any other indie number.

Thanks in advanced.

SmoothLover
09-19-18, 08:03
Hey Buddy,

Thanks for getting back with the info. Will check for the therapist next time I go for a massage.

Will post if the therapist is good and available.

Thanks & Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Spa in Bavdhan two words starting with M. Therapist name is same as our external affairs minister and senior leader of BJP. You will get genuine and high quality massage no extras here. I used to go there long time back so you should check if therapist still works there. Other Thai girl was also good but there is no comparison with the girl I have mentioned.

SmoothLover
09-19-18, 08:05
Hey buddy,

Thanks for the update, have been wanting to try Ora G in Aundh since sometime. I guess now that You recommend it.

I shall give it a try next time for a massage and post my experience.

Thanks & Cheers,

SmoothLover.

If you are looking for just the spa, try Ora G spa. It's got 2-3 outlets Pune wide, such a relaxing and pleasant experience. And yes you will be refreshed by the end of it.

Mayhem096
09-19-18, 10:29
Been through a SPs, took a change and decided to meet with an indie.

Got her number from an non ISG friend, initiated conversation and fixed up a meet after several days of communication near Loni station.

Fixed up for 5 k 2 rounds. Since I cannot host, she said she knows a lodge ahead of Loni on the highway itself, I don't know much about lodges int hat area so went ahead. It was about 15 km+ ahead of Loni although took 18-21 minutes to reach. I think I have come across that lodge here a few times some 150 pages back or something.

Booked room after debating over pricing. Gave him 800 for 90 minutes. Although he took my ID. Now I have that thing covered but is ID necessary for lodges? Anyway. Proceeding to the room, got to know each other and was focusing the guy through which I got her number, couldn't stop mentioning what a big jerk he is, etc etc.

She placed her hand on the thigh, took the que and moved ahead.

Undressed, skipped making out. While fingering she was super duper wet, she tried to push my head down for DATY but I avoided. Followed by CBJ for a few minutes.

Entered in mish followed by standing doggie. Tried a new position for myself, bent her over the table with one leg up, and did her from behind and pulling her hair. At first she stopped from sucking her tots too hard. But once got a few stokes into her she did open up and herself said to suck them harder.

Did one pop and decided to skip the second. Paid 3 k and was out of the lodge.

She's 30+ for sure.

Decent rack.

Clean wet .

Face is not so appealing.

Have no feeling of repeating her.

This is a late FR.

Are there any lodges which are OK with no ID as proof and allow hourly accommodations?

RachStart
09-19-18, 13:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Hiall21
09-19-18, 20:15
Can you attach the pictures please

Thought of making this post to help my first sub find a dom. I had to leave her because she wasn't exactly into the hard BDSM stuff and just plain kinky rough sex isn't something I was going to get into for a long term. I had already shared her location once..

Saqua63
09-20-18, 07:10
Took an appointment at be Spa Warje Branch. I have been there for many times. Booked Miss are (Famous Flower) before going as she was available. Reached on time. The charges for Massage is on higher side, paid 2. 2 K for 60 Min. After going inside I directly gave her 2 K and within 5 Min we started with long DFK. The DFK last for 15 min then I asked her for BJ then she demanded 1 K more, I tried to negotiate with her but could not be able to come down. I paid her 1 k and then she washed Johny before starting. It was really good experience, I enjoyed her BJ. Then I opted for DATY for some time. We finished by smooth HJ. Overall Good experience.

RachStart
09-20-18, 11:11
All.

Back to ISG after a long time. Well the experience was such that couldn't stop myself from sharing. My previous ID "Dude2984" got expired so created new ID.

Coming to the exp. Happened on last Friday. Left office at around 11:30 at night. . stopped at a smoke tapari on baner road. Saw a good looking girl waiting there. She was in tight shorts and tank top. Worth having a look for sure. Has good boobs. I got a cig and was looking at some of the pics sent by SP on whatsapp. Saw she looking at my cell so changed the position. After a min she walked to me and asked if I can buy her a cig as she had forgotten her wallet and had no cash. Was no biggie so got her one and we had some chat while smoking. She worked in an MNC. And from her talks I could believe as she talked fluently about her technology project and all. After about 5 minutes when smoke was over she asked "want to have some fun?" I wasn't sure so asked her couple questions. Conclusion was she asked me for 5 k. Sorted about the place she had a flat. Took her in car. It was 5 minutes drive to her place and this was the time I was really scared as she was completely stranger but other hand she also sounded very genuine.

Reached her place. Place was a nice 2 bhk fully furnished rented flat. On reaching she asked me for beer. I denied as didn't want to get drunk because of safety issues. She opened her beer. On our way back she had told me to go slow. So we started chats. About sex life. And fantasies. She shared her experiences. We started watching some porn on mobile. Looking at pornstars she asked me about what I think of her figure. Started with slow teasing. Showing cleavage. Ass etc, after a while she played a video of a striptease porn and asked me if I wanted the same. I nodded, gave ne nice lapdance. Had agreed that I won't touch her on my own. She teased me a while and then herself took my hand and placed on her body. Boobs. Ass. First time I touched her. Then we kissed. Have her nice orals, she was horny and was talking all dirty things. 1 thing she said is. My **** is getting a dick after 2 months. M so fucking horny. Didn't wait for long. Just fucked her in many positions. Was wild sex. . First time had paid sex this way. Normally in paid sex girls are either dead fish or acting. Came in her boobs. Made her cum twice.

Repeated the act 2 more times. She didn't ask for any additional money. Later she told and I was 3rd guy.

She does this very occasionally be when she is horny. Refused to give her no. But took mine. Also took my mail ID.

Sorry can't help you with her no. Just shared exp as it was very erotic and unexpected. Luckily nothing went wrong which I was scared of initially.

Mady7906
09-20-18, 13:27
Hello friends,

Regards.She is good. Can ask for 10 k only. She will definitely come. PM me for further details.

Siidharth
09-21-18, 05:02
Saw a good looking girl waiting there. She was in tight shorts and tank top. Worth having a look for sure..Hi buddy,

Well you seem to be one lucky guy. To find such an indie in such unexpected circumstances is truly awesome. I mean rarely happens, the stars must be shinning bright on you, haven't been that lucky yet. Just the tight shorts and the tank top making me go weak in the knees, haha. Being a MNC girl, must be supper hot, eh. Well can't ask you for her number but I really wish to see her sometime. Just a request, whenever she contacts you again, put up a request like a very dear friend of yours want to meet her too. And if she agrees, we can find a link to connect. Fingers crossed and hoping she calls you soon.

On a side note. All the Baner pan tapris are surely going to be more crowded post 11 now. Haha. Would have been one of them, but am a little too far from Baner.

Mayhem096
09-21-18, 07:18
Samsamy please make up a little space in your inbox.

LulzAk
09-21-18, 07:28
Hi guys,

Need help! Anyone tried this chick? Any inputs will be helpful. Thanks. Attaching pics.

Mady7906
09-21-18, 13:38
All.

Back to ISG after a long time. Well the experience was such that couldn't stop myself from sharing. My previous ID "Dude2984" got expired so created new ID.

Coming to the exp. Happened on last Friday. Left office at around 11:30 at night. . stopped at a smoke tapari on baner road. Saw a good looking girl waiting there. She was in tight shorts and tank top. Worth having a look for sure. Has good boobs. I got a cig and was looking at some of the pics sent by SP on whatsapp. Saw she looking at my cell so changed the position. After a min she walked to me and asked if I can buy her a cig as she had forgotten her wallet and had no cash. Was no biggie so got her one and we had some chat while smoking. She worked in an MNC. And from her talks I could believe as she talked fluently about her technology project and all. After about 5 minutes when smoke was over she asked "want to have some fun?" I wasn't sure so asked her couple questions. Conclusion was she asked me for 5 k. Sorted about the place she had a flat. Took her in car. It was 5 minutes drive to her place and this was the time I was really scared as she was completely stranger but other hand she also sounded very genuine..Hey buddy,

You are too luck to have such fun.

Glory27
09-21-18, 14:51
All.

Coming to the exp. Happened on last Friday. Left office at around 11:30 at night. . stopped at a smoke tapari on baner road. Saw a good looking girl waiting there. She was in tight shorts and tank top. Worth having a look for sure. Has good boobs. I got a cig and was looking at some of the pics sent by SP on whatsapp. Saw she looking at my cell so changed the position. After a min she walked to me and asked if I can buy her a cig as she had forgotten her wallet and had no cash. Was no biggie so got her one and we had some chat while smoking. She worked in an MNC. And from her talks I could believe as she talked fluently about her technology project and all. After about 5 minutes when smoke was over she asked "want to have some fun?" I wasn't sure so asked her couple questions. Conclusion was she asked me for 5 k. Sorted about the place she had a flat. Took her in car. It was 5 minutes drive to her place and this was the time I was really scared as she was completely stranger but other hand she also sounded very genuine..Mate which locality in baner?

BobbyHarrera
09-21-18, 15:01
If you are looking for just the spa, try Ora G spa. It's got 2-3 outlets Pune wide, such a relaxing and pleasant experience. And yes you will be refreshed by the end of it.I live close to one of their branches and was thinking of going there expecting extras. Will avoid now unless for a genuine massage.

TharkiBoss
09-21-18, 18:53
Hi buddy,

Well you seem to be one lucky guy. To find such an indie in such unexpected circumstances is truly awesome. I mean rarely happens, the stars must be shinning bright on you, haven't been that lucky yet. Just the tight shorts and the tank top making me go weak in the knees, haha. Being a MNC girl, must be supper hot, eh. Well can't ask you for her number but I really wish to see her sometime. Just a request, whenever she contacts you again, put up a request like a very dear friend of yours want to meet her too. And if she agrees, we can find a link to connect. Fingers crossed and hoping she calls you soon.

On a side note. All the Baner pan tapris are surely going to be more crowded post 11 now. Haha. Would have been one of them, but am a little too far from Baner.On a side note. All the Baner pan tapris are surely going to be more crowded post 11 now. LOL.

TharkiBoss
09-21-18, 18:58
All.

Coming to the exp. Happened on last Friday. Left office at around 11:30 at night. . stopped at a smoke tapari on baner road. Saw a good looking girl waiting there. She was in tight shorts and tank top. Worth having a look for sure. Has good boobs. I got a cig and was looking at some of the pics sent by SP on whatsapp. Saw she looking at my cell so changed the position. After a min she walked to me and asked if I can buy her a cig as she had forgotten her wallet and had no cash. Was no biggie so got her one and we had some chat while smoking. She worked in an MNC. And from her talks I could believe as she talked fluently about her technology project and all. After about 5 minutes when smoke was over she asked "want to have some fun?" I wasn't sure so asked her couple questions. Conclusion was she asked me for 5 k. Sorted about the place she had a flat. Took her in car. It was 5 minutes drive to her place and this was the time I was really scared as she was completely stranger but other hand she also sounded very genuine.

Reached her place. Place was a nice 2 bhk fully furnished rented flat. On reaching she asked me for beer. I denied as didn't want to get drunk because of safety issues. She opened her beer. On our way back she had told me to go slow. So we started chats. About sex life. And fantasies. She shared her experiences. We started watching some porn on mobile. Looking at pornstars she asked me about what I think of her figure. Started with slow teasing. Showing cleavage. Ass etc, after a while she played a video of a striptease porn and asked me if I wanted the same. I nodded, gave ne nice lapdance. Had agreed that I won't touch her on my own. She teased me a while and then herself took my hand and placed on her body. Boobs. Ass. First time I touched her. Then we kissed. Have her nice orals, she was horny and was talking all dirty things. 1 thing she said is. My **** is getting a dick after 2 months. M so fucking horny. Didn't wait for long. Just fucked her in many positions. Was wild sex. . First time had paid sex this way. Normally in paid sex girls are either dead fish or acting. Came in her boobs. Made her cum twice.

Repeated the act 2 more times. She didn't ask for any additional money. Later she told and I was 3rd guy.

She does this very occasionally be when she is horny. Refused to give her no. But took mine. Also took my mail ID.

Sorry can't help you with her no. Just shared exp as it was very erotic and unexpected. Luckily nothing went wrong which I was scared of initially.WOW you got lucky mate. Though you should have got her number somehow. . I have made this mistake multiple times. Missed to ask mobile numbers of many hot babes whom I enjoyed in the past. Now I regret it.

Regards,

Tharkee.

Samsamy 17
09-21-18, 18:59
Samsamy please make up a little space in your inbox.

096.Sorry just did not realize that inbox was full.

TharkiBoss
09-21-18, 19:03

Got her number from an non ISG friend, initiated conversation and fixed up a meet after several days of communication near Loni station.

Fixed up for 5 k 2 rounds. Since I cannot host, she said she knows a lodge ahead of Loni on the highway itself, I don't know much about lodges int hat area so went ahead. It was about 15 km+ ahead of Loni although took 18-21 minutes to reach. I think I have come across that lodge here a few times some 150 pages back or something.

Booked room after debating over pricing. Gave him 800 for 90 minutes. Although he took my ID. Now I have that thing covered but is ID necessary for lodges? Anyway. Proceeding to the room, got to know each other and was focusing the guy through which I got her number, couldn't stop mentioning what a big jerk he is, etc etc.

Undressed, skipped making out. While fingering she was super duper wet, she tried to push my head down for DATY but I avoided. Followed by CBJ for a few minutes.

Entered in mish followed by standing doggie. Tried a new position for myself, bent her over the table with one leg up, and did her from behind and pulling her hair. At first she stopped from sucking her tots too hard. But once got a few stokes into her she did open up and herself said to suck them harder.

She's 30+ for sure.

Decent rack.

Clean wet .

This is a late FR.

Are there any lodges which are OK with no ID as proof and allow hourly accommodations?Thanks for sharing the FR buddy.

Could you please PM me her contact and reference.

I can share with you some contacts which I have.

Thank You.

Tharkee.

ImDevil
09-22-18, 03:09
Hi guys,

I am from Bangalore forum and here in Pune for weekend.

Appreciate any help.

If any monger want to catch up for drinks that is OK too.

Have a great weekend.

MrDestiny
09-22-18, 04:13
Hello friends. Just another post asking leads for the city.

Will be coming to Pune for the first time on Sunday. Although not from the city decoded Why and F A from the forum. From the FR's Pune seems to be a expensive city, whereas me as comparatively smaller city nomad have a habit of shelling 2.5-3 k for FS including counter.

Not here to ask for any specific contact but if you brothers can help in sharing any bang for buck lead or MP with a budget around 3 k including everything, appreciation and contacts for Bhopal and Indore are welcome for you. Have a hope of exploring two dens under 7 k budget. Suggestions are welcome too.

Thanks and Take care.

LulzAk
09-22-18, 06:16
Hi,

Can anyone share Pallavi's details with me? I can share and Indie from Mumbai who travels to Pune. I am in Pune till Monday.

RonyShet
09-22-18, 08:12
Hi all,

Last week visited why spa above book store. Most of the staff is new so was banging on my luck.

Therapist name was Ammy. She said she is 33.

She asked about extras and quoted 4 K for B2B with BJ.

She was not able to come down below 3.5 K. I have at max paid 2.5 K till now for B2B with BJ in that spa.

She said no one from new therapist would do it for 2.5 k.

I asked her to continue with the message only and left.

Thanks,

Rony.

Adaziz546
09-22-18, 12:10
Hi guys,

One of Mumbai indie Suhani is coming to Pune on 28 Sept. Till 2 Oct. She will be staying in a hotel here with her husband.

She is little plump and really have big boobs to play with. She has a cute smile, if you visit her profile in twitter you will definitely like her. I am following her for long and has met many times.

You will enjoy every moment with her as she is quite good in everything.

People who has lactation fantasy-guys she had baby one year back, but she is lactating sufficiently so you can fulfill your desire.

Mind it she is little expensive as she is well settled and owns business too.

I can share her contact and twitter profile in private message.

I am not going to be middleman so guys you can deal with her directly.

Again, she is expensive and she is only looking for some selected clients who can afford her.

Attaching some of her pics below.

LandFakir09
09-22-18, 12:48
Just wanted to ask fellow mongers if the LE actions have cooled down.

Read from FR's that LE was very much active on the spa scene for the last month or so.

Ere.

Would like to visit the tested spas on the west side (Bookstore in Aundh, ST in Baner; etc). Also, may visit KP or VN; so any inputs on the spa scene out there is welcome as well.

TittyBoy
09-22-18, 13:55
This is an old post. Maybe a month old. Have been a regular to this spa and that day saw Miss L was back. Took her and paid 2.5 k upfront before the start. Not sure what triggered her on but went on to have a steamy GFE session. Banged her in both holes. My first banging the other hole. Just wow. She is back to her home land and hoping to come back soon. In contact with her.

TittyBoy
09-22-18, 14:02
Been exploring her since a long time. One of the best bodies out there though added silicon. Her B2B is one of the best and BJ technique also fantastic. Always have a GFE session with her. Last week she texted me saying she will be leaving town soon so come visit. Texted her that I wanted something more this time LOL. Went there and then started with B2B DATY BJ. Then got the protection and told me to bang her. Banged her pussy for a while but it was a bit lose. So asked if we can try the other hole and to my surprise she agreed. With a lot of effort was able to get in but after a few strokes realized the protection had tore off. So told her to give BJ and finished in CIM. One of the best session I had. Been a fantastic month over all LOL.

Cost decided was 6 k but at the end she just took 4 k.

TB.

TittyBoy
09-22-18, 14:06
After spa escapades, wanted to bang somebody hardcore. So called up Ritu and fixed up a time. Had a semi rough session with her resisting. Overall a good session. Won't go into much detail as everything pretty much the same.

TB.

Jiam339
09-22-18, 15:17
Hello friends,

Regards.You can go back few more pages of Pune and at 100 pages of Mumbai, you will find info on her. There are mixed reports at her. Good luck.

Adaziz546
09-22-18, 17:44
Hi guys,

One of Mumbai indie Suhani is coming to Pune on 28 Sept. Till 2 Oct. She will be staying in a hotel here with her husband.

She is little plump and really have big boobs to play with. She has a cute smile, if you visit her profile in twitter you will definitely like her. I am following her for long and has met many times.

You will enjoy every moment with her as she is quite good in everything.

People who has lactation fantasy-guys she had baby one year back, but she is lactating sufficiently so you can fulfill your desire.

Mind it she is little expensive as she is well settled and owns business too.

I can share her contact and twitter profile in private message.

I am not going to be middleman so guys you can deal with her directly.

Again, she is expensive and she is only looking for some selected clients who can afford her.

Attaching some of her pics below.Adding her social media links, you can contact through there.

LulzAk
09-23-18, 07:01
Hi,

Doing an FR after a long break. Before I start Let me sincerely thank all my bros from ISG who have helped me reach out to Pallavi.

Good thing is the lady has her own flat well furnished and clean. Also, I found her hygienic. She has nice curves, and a beautiful clean pussy. I usually do not go down on women but she was very clean so I did. It was waxed nicely, smelled good too. We decided to meet around 8 PM, after reaching she greeted me with a smile and was very friendly, did not find attitude problem. We talked for a few min before going into the bedroom, Her house is really nice. She was wearing a tight skirt with an even tighter top. We started talking about random shit and then I started kissing her. She does a very good job at DFK, and she bites! I undressed her and started licking her boobs, they were soft and handful, it was fun squeezing them. She was loving that and knows how to make the right sound. She asked me what do I like I told her surprise me, She asked me to lie down and close my eyes. This is the fun stuff now, She started licking me from toes moving slowly up, it was an amazing experience getting licked all over you body like that, It was very relaxing. The blow job was amazing and the best part was when she went south of the border. Yes! She licked my ass and it was heavenly! Then it was my turn, She was wearing black see through panties, it was a beautiful scene. It felt like a porn movie shoot. I took her panties off and started kissing her pussy slurping and putting my tongue deep in her pink hole. Her pussy was so clean that I actually pulled off a french kiss. I started biting her pussy lips and she was liking it. To quote her "Fuck baby! Bite me harder. I started fingering her and I could feel the warm wet fluid. After almost 10 min She asked to start the session. To quote her. "Fuck my pussy baby! Fuck Me. ", It always feels nice to hear such words from a woman. She puts a condom on my dick and we started in the missionary position started gently and then going harder and deeper. To quote her " Make me cum. Harder baby! Harder. " at one time the sound of my balls hitting her pussy was more than the DJ playing songs downstairs, We then moved to Doggy style. I have to agree the lady moves swiftly. We moved from missionary to doggy without taking my dick out of her pussy! Fucked her again for some time. Then she asked me to cum on her body! I really liked that gesture. I took off my condom and finally came all over her body. I have to say this was one of the best experience I had in a long time.

I would rate her as follows:

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 10/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

This FR was written in a rush so please excuse any mistakes. Thanks again everyone I appreciate your help.

VJKrishna2008
09-23-18, 09:27
In my previous FR I mentioned I paid 3500 to Nilam and 500 to Disha. They have hiked the price to 5 k, even asking as much as 8 k from callers.

So I am not sharing their contact any more. I apologize if they misbehaved with you in any way.

RohitMishra
09-23-18, 09:29
Hello mongers,

I am looking Indy Contact in Katraj, Bibwewadi, Kondhva area & ready to exchange with my Indy contacts like Pihu, Ritu, Sneha, Priya etc. Please pm me.

Anve205
09-23-18, 10:22
My first FR.

Recently I visited MP in Baner. The reception lady was nice and we engaged in good chit chat. Meanwhile 1 room and therapist availed. The reception lady gave me hint that I should wait as the therapist is local and only good for genuine massage. The message was loud and clear but I saw the therapist and couldn't control.

She is young, slim, very fair and good looking local with sexy figure.

I took the call and entered massage room. She entered and asked me to turn. It was pin drop silence for at least 30 minutes with above average massage experience. Later she asked me for water as she forget to keep water bottle. That's where silence broken and we started talking. It was some fine tuned talk between us and I saw her smiling and laughing.

She was done with massage in 45 minutes. She saw watch and started repeating massage. Then after some deep breath from her she asked me for extras. That was surprise to me. She said she only give HS with no access. I denied.

She again laughed and asked me few questions. I straightly replied. I am long race horse. Even with Thai I take at least B2B to reach to milestone. She was continuously laughing.

Later she said "OK, I don't give all such things but lets try. " I was like jackpot in hand. She tried her best to give me pleasure although I was already pleased since I saw her All in all a very best session with GFE.

After that, I booked her frequently and we continue to have such sessions. The receptionist got that I am getting more than massage inside, so on every booking she assign same therapist for me.

Couple of days ago on my birthday, she herself asked me for FS. A good and genuine behaviour always pays.

She is very fair, slim and has medium size soft racks, a very clean but tight pussy. We tried various positions for 40+ minutes. The best birthday gift you can say.

Moreover she was not ready to take money later, somehow I convinced and give her extra money.

I must say she is way better than Miss A or Miss P of Neyebeeam (one of the most talked therapist in recent times).

WIR. Yes.

Total Damage for FS (Including counter): 4.5 K.

Astx55
09-23-18, 10:58
Hi,

Doing an FR after a long break. Before I start Let me sincerely thank all my bros from ISG who have helped me reach out to Pallavi.

Good thing is the lady has her own flat well furnished and clean. Also, I found her hygienic. She has nice curves, and a beautiful clean pussy. I usually do not go down on women but she was very clean so I did. It was waxed nicely, smelled good too. We decided to meet around 8 PM, after reaching she greeted me with a smile and was very friendly, did not find attitude problem. We talked for a few min before going into the bedroom, Her house is really nice. She was wearing a tight skirt with an even tighter top. We started talking about random shit and then I started kissing her. She does a very good job at DFK, and she bites! I undressed her and started licking her boobs, they were soft and handful, it was fun squeezing them. She was loving that and knows how to make the right sound. She asked me what do I like I told her surprise me, She asked me to lie down and close my eyes. This is the fun stuff now, She started licking me from toes moving slowly up, it was an amazing experience getting licked all over you body like that, It was very relaxing. The blow job was amazing and the best part was when she went south of the border. Yes! She licked my ass and it was heavenly! Then it was my turn, She was wearing black see through panties, it was a beautiful scene. It felt like a porn movie shoot. I took her panties off and started kissing her pussy slurping and putting my tongue deep in her pink hole. Her pussy was so clean that I actually pulled off a french kiss. I started biting her pussy lips and she was liking it..I am new here. Please share contacts for some good experience.

JizzyB
09-23-18, 14:08
Hey Bro,

Please share the contact details if you could.

-JizzyB.

She's 30+ for sure.

Decent rack.

Clean wet .

This is a late FR.

Are there any lodges which are OK with no ID as proof and allow hourly accommodations?

PuneGuy2006
09-23-18, 17:31
Where is this MP in Baner located.

My first FR.

Recently I visited MP in Baner. The reception lady was nice and we engaged in good chit chat. Meanwhile 1 room and therapist availed. The reception lady gave me hint that I should wait as the therapist is local and only good for genuine massage. The message was loud and clear but I saw the therapist and couldn't control.

I took the call and entered massage room. She entered and asked me to turn. It was pin drop silence for at least 30 minutes with above average massage experience. Later she asked me for water as she forget to keep water bottle. That's where silence broken and we started talking. It was some fine tuned talk between us and I saw her smiling and laughing..

Khand
09-23-18, 20:21
What is the name of MP or please give it's location hint.

My first FR.

I took the call and entered massage room. She entered and asked me to turn. It was pin drop silence for at least 30 minutes with above average massage experience. Later she asked me for water as she forget to keep water bottle. That's where silence broken and we started talking. It was some fine tuned talk between us and I saw her smiling and laughing..

LulzAk
09-24-18, 02:36
Bro,

Your Inbox is Full can't reply to your messages. Kindly free up some space!

Siidharth
09-24-18, 05:14
she is young, slim, very fair and good looking local with sexy figure.Hi buddy,

Your PM is not active, so can you please provide some hints about the MP you talking about. Will be of great help to fellow brothers. Happy mongering anyways.

SaharaWarPub
09-24-18, 07:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

TheGreatStud
09-24-18, 08:08
Hey Pune guys,

Found a 21 year old Afro girl from SA staying in Pune. She claims to be a student of modern college. Attaching pics below. Agreed for 7 k for 4 to 5 hrs. Any review would be appreciated. Also kindly help me with a safe place where I could meet that Afro girl. Planning to taste her coming weekend.

Saqua63
09-24-18, 09:53
I read the post from fellow member mentioning that Nilakshi is out of action now. I was extremely disappointed because I was trying to catch her from the last 4 months and two times she cancelled the meeting at the last moment. Last week I thought I should have check her for last time, tried to reach her, she did not pick up the phone. After half an hour I got a return call from her. I ask her whether she is available which she said yes. I remind her that last two times we could not be able to make it because of last minute cancellation from her. She promised me that it is not going to happen for this time.

I booked the hotel through OYO at Deccan area. She reached 15 min late. We mate outside and then proceed towards hotel. She shared her ID at the reception so there was no issue for check in. We entered in room, we clean ourselves.

After the initial chit-chat the deed starts with DFK. It was not great but it was OK. Then she started giving me BJ and licking my body. It was wonderful experience. Then I did DATY for some times. We tried many positions and first round ends with doggy.

After taking 20 min break with tea and snacks we started second round. Again with DFK, BBJ and couple of positions.

Face- 6.5/10.

Body- 7/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

DFK- 6/10.

BBJ- 8/10.

Overall experience- 7/10.

Damage- 5 k for two round, 2 K for hotel.

WIR- Yes.

The Star Lord
09-24-18, 10:03
Hello brothers,

I am traveling for one night to Pune. Would be great if someone could point me to a good MP in the Baner area.

My PM is active and can return favors in Mumbai and Ahmedabad.

Starlord.

Bulldozer789
09-24-18, 13:43
She is quoting 20 k. I don't know what made her quote so high? If it is just about those huge boobies. We have indies in Pune who can be booked for 6 to 7 times in this cost, with almost equally huge boobies and still lesser in age. If it is about lactation. Anyways, I don't fancy it and in this cost, one whole family of four can drink "full cream" Chitale or Amul Gold for 6 full months. Somebody may think of shelling out this amount if the bird is a model like and with equivalently worthy service but, in this case I don't see that amount is justified. Sorry, if I am offending some fans of hers, but this is my honest opinion.

LulzAk
09-24-18, 16:28
Hi all,

I am attaching a chick from SP Prem: 702xxxx616.

Don't try her. Just watch porn instead. Also, No offense to the SP. Its difficult to get the good chicks all the time.

Don't try her. Thanks.

Rinzler
09-24-18, 18:07
She is good. Can ask for 10 k only. She will definitely come. PM me for further details.Possible to share her details please. Help appreciated.

Thanks.

Yandh
09-24-18, 18:13
Hello fellow members,

I have read lot of post of Peehu and really wanted to try but as I don't want to buy subscription using credit card as if someone searches then record google shows it to ISG forum and currency option takes lot of time. I can not contact Fellow members here for Pihu, Smita contact. I also have few indies contact that I captured from lcoanto, adulthub and facebook. I tried to search Peehu on facebook and all other website but I had no luck. Is there way to contact Peehu like facebook page or website like cs where she have account. Micheal is there way to buy subscription without credit and currency as currency will take lot of time and credit card have entry for life time. What happened with crypto payment. I usually contact lady on facebook from reading their comments on sex posts on facebook contact them if they are interested.

I came in contact with 2 to 3 SP this way. I also came in contact with one couple the girl is nice beautiful but charges 8 K for night. I wish to connect her. A member here mentioned shinde girl 2500 rates. I am contact with her. Micheal start accepting crypto as lot of people will open account here.

Hi fellow member if you know way to find Peehu or getting membership without showing ISG entry in my credit car. Please kindly share as I have lot of indie girls contact from above website. These girls are not on ISG it will be fun to exchange contact. So please let me know.

Yandh
09-24-18, 18:20
Hello fellow members,

I read an FR of one of our fellow members regarding spa in previous post. I wanted good massage so I went to this spa opposite famous school in Kharadi. 2nd floor. I was assigned petite North east girl. She was 23.

But.

After I reached the room she asked me to change into disposable. The massage was very good not as same to Viman nagar spa. But for 1300 rs it was very good massage. The girl was very shy. I asked what kind of massage she knew.

She said Thai, Swedish massage. I asked if she knows B2B massage. She smiled and was feeling shy. So I asked what is B2B massage and we talked little bit time. The door on room was open and she was reluctant for extra she said here they don't provide extras, So I asked her number so that we can go outside hotel but she said No. She said she does not do it. So but it was nice talking to her really beautiful and shy girl. I am planning to visit this spa multiple time and try her and build trust and relationship so that she will accept just like the guy have done previously. I hope I will hit jackpot. As she was pretty shy but not mad at me.

LulzAk
09-24-18, 19:16
Hi everyone,

I received following pics from an SP in NIBM digits ending with 611. Has anyone tried these birds? Please share your inputs as I am in Pune only till Friday and don't wish to go back dry. Any help will be much appreciated.

Price 4.5 k with room.

Full night 12 k.

Please suggest. Thanks.

Hriteshk85
09-24-18, 20:34
My first FR.

I took the call and entered massage room. She entered and asked me to turn. It was pin drop silence for at least 30 minutes with above average massage experience. Later she asked me for water as she forget to keep water bottle. That's where silence broken and we started talking. It was some fine tuned talk between us and I saw her smiling and laughing..Location and name hint.

ButockMann
09-25-18, 05:24
Had to traverse far away from city centre, 25 km via Kondhwa, only to be disappointed as, in the name of festival, SP could parade only 3 babes, one was big boobs' mom, other was skinny from Mumbai while about the third I wasn't sure about her form. She was a petite short babe. I used the standard technique of denying her, showed readiness to go. It worked, he was ready to negotiate a lower rate since it all began with 7 k with the phone guy which was negotiated to 5 k but now again further negotiation chance to 3.5 k! Soniya 22 yes 5th pass a udiya babe on saswad road 3.5 k + 500 to babe. In spite of all doubts, she turned out to good bodied flat tummy, conical boobs caped with longish nipples, well formed butts however not so good looking, but quiet fair looking! Though terribly under educated, except one idiosyncrasy of no to doggy. Overall she borne stoically all the man's repressive (acts for long time and peevishly mentioned tip just before exiting!

Mayhem096
09-25-18, 07:16
Hi everyone,

I received following pics from an SP in NIBM digits ending with 611. Has anyone tried these birds? Please share your inputs as I am in Pune only till Friday and don't wish to go back dry. Any help will be much appreciated.

Price 4.5 k with room.

Full night 12 k.

Please suggest. Thanks.Quote him 3.5 k with room rent.

Normally it's 500 as that they say for room rent. Tell him your choice, but also mention and be firm that if your choice ain't there you'll walk off. Pay only when with the chick in the room, not before.

Mayhem096
09-25-18, 07:27
Hi all,

I am attaching a chick from SP Prem: 702xxxx616.

Don't try her. Just watch porn instead. Also, No offense to the SP. Its difficult to get the good chicks all the time.

Don't try her. Thanks.Does he operate in Wakad area? What was the damage?

SmoothLover
09-25-18, 09:45
Hey,

Check your PM.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hello brothers,

I am traveling for one night to Pune. Would be great if someone could point me to a good MP in the Baner area.

My PM is active and can return favors in Mumbai and Ahmedabad.

Starlord.

Mady7906
09-25-18, 11:40
My first FR.

I took the call and entered massage room. She entered and asked me to turn. It was pin drop silence for at least 30 minutes with above average massage experience. Later she asked me for water as she forget to keep water bottle. That's where silence broken and we started talking. It was some fine tuned talk between us and I saw her smiling and laughing.

She was done with massage in 45 minutes. She saw watch and started repeating massage. Then after some deep breath from her she asked me for extras. That was surprise to me. She said she only give HS with no access. I denied..Hey,

Can you share details please. Or can PM please.

PuneTomahawk
09-25-18, 12:49
I have been reading this forum since quite some time and I thought its time to contribute. So yours truly signed up.

I have been mongering in East Pune mostly and off let I have been frequenting MPs.

I want to share one of my latest find. Just back after a wonderful session. The Spa, the name of which starts with A, is located in a business park with the same name as the complex that had two towers and was hit on nine eleven.

The counter is 2.1 k for 60 minute Swedish massage.

The therapist name is ae-mee. She is a beauty!! Soft skin, beautiful face, handful non-silicon boobs, narrow waist and decent behind. Ask for B2B and if you can get her turned on, she would reciprocate in multifold. Don't demand any service just get her horny. You need to figure out how to get her going and she won't disappoint.

She is here till 12th Oct so hurry up. I will leave damages for you to negotiate and work out. I think its "everyone for his own" when it comes to damages but I can say that they are not as high as the country spa. .

Please do not share with her how you got the contact. Just tell her a friend told you that she gives good massage. Also note that I am not a pimp or not marketing anyone, so no judgments on that please! I have had a few good sessions with her and intentions are to share and repay this wonderful forum.

I have formulated a scheme which over the time has proven to be a good recipe to score with spa chicks. But that is for the next post.

I will soon buy a subscription so hold on to your PMs till then.

Ciao and have fun!!

Kkarunkk
09-25-18, 14:53
Hey Pune guys,

Found a 21 year old Afro girl from SA staying in Pune. She claims to be a student of modern college. Attaching pics below. Agreed for 7 k for 4 to 5 hrs. Any review would be appreciated. Also kindly help me with a safe place where I could meet that Afro girl. Planning to taste her coming weekend.Hi,

Just a word of caution. Whenever you write a report, please try and hide as much information as possible about the girl. For example, you mentioned in this FR the name of the college. Sometimes it is not safe for the girl. So its just a thought. All the best. Happy mongering.

Cheers!

Macbados
09-25-18, 15:17
Dear friends,

Appreciate if someone can PM me Ritu's number. Thanking you in advance.

Macbados
09-25-18, 15:18
Hi,

Can you please PM me SP number?

Hi everyone,

Price 4.5 k with room.

Full night 12 k.

Please suggest. Thanks.