PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Abhijeet25
09-25-18, 15:30
Hi everyone,

I received following pics from an SP in NIBM digits ending with 611. Has anyone tried these birds? Please share your inputs as I am in Pune only till Friday and don't wish to go back dry. Any help will be much appreciated.

Price 4.5 k with room.

Full night 12 k.

Please suggest. Thanks.Have tried the 2nd one and the 5th (Rani) at the Lodges on Saswad road when they were up and running and had paid around 1300.4. 5 K for a pop is exorbitant, negotiate hard.

Have had sessions with Rani many a times and no doubt she provides good service but will not try her for such a high price.

Happy Mongering.

Avj89
09-25-18, 16:20
Been exploring her since a long time. One of the best bodies out there though added silicon. Her B2B is one of the best and BJ technique also fantastic. Always have a GFE session with her. Last week she texted me saying she will be leaving town soon so come visit. Texted her that I wanted something more this time LOL. Went there and then started with B2B DATY BJ. Then got the protection and told me to bang her. Banged her pussy for a while but it was a bit lose. So asked if we can try the other hole and to my surprise she agreed. With a lot of effort was able to get in but after a few strokes realized the protection had tore off. So told her to give BJ and finished in CIM. One of the best session I had. Been a fantastic month over all LOL.

Cost decided was 6 k but at the end she just took 4 k.

TB.Hello,

Can you share her details over PM? I will try to reciprocate the favor.

Macbados
09-25-18, 17:21
Hi friends,

Can anyone please help with Ritu's number?

My PM is active. Thanks in advance!

MyDream8
09-25-18, 17:42
I agree with you. I also met Rani many times at only Rs. 1300.

Her price of 4.5 k is really high. Now a days I negotiated with one of the SP near khadi machine for 2.5 k for her.

See price has doubled in few months but for some reasons I did not go ahead and met her once again.

No girl in these pictures worth more than 2.5 K including place. All these girls are available near one of the famous college chain in pain.

Most of them are from Bengal.

Have tried the 2nd one and the 5th (Rani) at the Lodges on Saswad road when they were up and running and had paid around 1300.4. 5 K for a pop is exorbitant, negotiate hard.

Have had sessions with Rani many a times and no doubt she provides good service but will not try her for such a high price.

Happy Mongering.

MyDream8
09-25-18, 17:47
Don't pay more than 3 k to any Afro girl. Negotiate hard. Please read past FRs on Afro girls.

Hey Pune guys,

Found a 21 year old Afro girl from SA staying in Pune. She claims to be a student of modern college. Attaching pics below. Agreed for 7 k for 4 to 5 hrs. Any review would be appreciated. Also kindly help me with a safe place where I could meet that Afro girl. Planning to taste her coming weekend.

Rjmw21
09-26-18, 08:08
Don't pay more than 3 k to any Afro girl. Negotiate hard. Please read past FRs on Afro girls.Completely agree to MyDream8. Do not pay more than 3 K. Just 15 days back got number of Afro girl from LC. Contacted her. She quoted 7 K for 2-3 hrs and 10 K for full night at her place. Told her I can pay only 2.5 K for 3 hrs for which she instantly said yes. Even she would have agreed for 2 K. So negotiate hard.

MyDream8
09-26-18, 08:19
These are my thoughts on DRY Pune.

1. There are many indies in Pune who are VFM. However, people are not willing to share FRs on their encounters.

2. People are becoming possessive on their finds because if they share it in open then that indie price will be inflated in no time.

3. Service of such indie goes down. E. G. Ritu, Pallavi, Nilakshi. And many more.

4. Less FRs compared to Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai forum.

5. If anyone writes new FR, people start bombarding him with PM for contact without sharing any genuine contact in exchange.

6. No FRs on contact shared.

We should start sharing as much as we can which will help all of us to keep prices in control. End of the day, it's always Giver's gain.

MyDream8
09-26-18, 09:11
I have number of an girl ending with 095 who claims to be small time actress. She is on many of the online dating platforms also. Has anybody tried her. I am yet to connect with her.

FunnyLoverBoy
09-26-18, 10:19
Hey Pune guys,

Found a 21 year old Afro girl from SA staying in Pune. She claims to be a student of modern college. Attaching pics below. Agreed for 7 k for 4 to 5 hrs. Any review would be appreciated. Also kindly help me with a safe place where I could meet that Afro girl. Planning to taste her coming weekend.Dear can you PM the contact of this Afro. I want to taste her. Will help you with other contact if I will have.

Kalaboca
09-26-18, 11:05
Over the past year or so I have been frequently scouring locanto ads for African birds and availing their services. First thing is the pictures are always ripped straight from IG models and none of the girls look like that. All these ladies stay in sangvi or kondhwa. Never been to kondhwa but I find sangvi a very strange place where I always stick out as a sore thumb. Very nosy locals and some of them are very rude when asking directions. I haven't been stopped from entering any building or houses till now though, which I'm thankful for. Most of these girls stay with 4 or 5 other women, who they call their sisters sometimes. They are kinda wary and careful while opening the main door and will always be doubtful when you enter. I often ask what they think about Indian men to which their response is pretty unnerving, but carry on a good conversation and the right amount of money then they are quite friendly.

Coming to the deed, they are very careful about condom use and deem it necessary so always carry with you.

Never had a good BJ, they are always looking to end it quickly so ask them to keep going with the head till you're pleased. I've tried maybe a dozen of varying ages and body types and I can say doggy is the best way to go, since their whole continent is blessed with superior posteriors. The thing I dislike is their hygiene. Except 1 or 2, most vaginas have an off putting smell or they smell of sweat.

So while smashing you are better off if you finish it in 30 minutes or so or pay for a 2nd shot if you want to go longer. They get impatient even if they're enjoying it since we pay quite paltry sums.

I usually pay 2 k for 1 shot and 3 k to 4 k for 2 shots.

Most of these girls have a pretty tough life back home and here too so being nice goes a long way.

I think most of their visitors just cum and leave so take some time and talk to them, I've gotten some numbers and a free jump on one rare occasion!

Happy hunting.

Macbados
09-26-18, 11:42
Hi,

Please help, will return favor with Thai girl number who is too spicy and with regular session may give FS.

Hi friends,

Macbados
09-26-18, 14:40
Hi friends,

I have received the number, Courtesy: Senior member. Thanks.

Hi friends,

PuneTomahawk
09-26-18, 15:37
Hi mongers,

Finally subscribed to the forum.

I have Pallavi's contact. Anyone has Ritu's contact?

In that case, we can parley over PM.

I was also a paid member on SA and have few contacts from Pune and Mumbai.

JunkBro
09-26-18, 19:40
Been exploring her since a long time. One of the best bodies out there though added silicon. Her B2B is one of the best and BJ technique also fantastic. Always have a GFE session with her. Last week she texted me saying she will be leaving town soon so come visit. Texted her that I wanted something more this time LOL. Went there and then started with B2B DATY BJ. Then got the protection and told me to bang her. Banged her pussy for a while but it was a bit lose. So asked if we can try the other hole and to my surprise she agreed. With a lot of effort was able to get in but after a few strokes realized the protection had tore off. So told her to give BJ and finished in CIM. One of the best session I had. Been a fantastic month over all LOL.

Cost decided was 6 k but at the end she just took 4 k.

TB.Can you PM me her details.

BadassBabuaaa
09-26-18, 19:53
This is my first FR on the forum.

Last week visited the famous chain of spas starting with S at their nibm road outlet (close to J hotel) .

Bought a coupon on nearby and was assigned a true Thai chick. Was more of a MILF. Sensual massage but no extra service at all. Arrogant attitude and too reluctant to even talk about extras. LE action could be a reason but had to exit dry.

Massage was nice but Johnny wanted some action especially when the therapist showed a hint of her cleavage.

Msg damage - 1.5 k.

Not recommended as no extras.

Many more FR to follow.

PuneTomahawk
09-27-18, 03:54
I got Ritu's contact from couple of members. Thank you.

We can still discuss Indes, MPs and SA on PM.

Hi mongers,

Finally subscribed to the forum.

I have Pallavi's contact. Anyone has Ritu's contact?

In that case, we can parley over PM.

I was also a paid member on SA and have few contacts from Pune and Mumbai.

ButockMann
09-27-18, 05:34
Being last day of Lord's festival, spa s were sparsely populated, including masseuses. Tried behind Planet fashion or above Sarathi hotel (hotel name changed), at last decided to try happiness spa near Bata showroom. Typical negotiation followed at counter to reduce rate from 2700 to 2000. Got one Thai babe Miss and 33 yrs old, yet not mom (this is rare) ,hence slim, nubile boobs. Complained about panty, soon it was off. After 10 min of lower back and foot reflexology, gagged her body status against money demanded and accepted 3 k for B2B everything except FS. The babe was real GFE, cute, fairly tall by Thai standard!

Manum
09-27-18, 07:06
Hi seniors,

Please can you share no of Neha Aundh (if active) or any indi in Pune: I will be in Pune till 1st Oct. I had no of Neha, written FR too, but deleted it when it was off for long time Thanks in advance.

Mayhem096
09-27-18, 07:51
Completely agree to MyDream8. Do not pay more than 3 K. Just 15 days back got number of Afro girl from LC. Contacted her. She quoted 7 K for 2-3 hrs and 10 K for full night at her place. Told her I can pay only 2.5 K for 3 hrs for which she instantly said yes. Even she would have agreed for 2 K. So negotiate hard.I guess that's a killer rate cheaper than Delhi too. 2.5 k for 3 hours is hell of a steal. But have you gone ahead and met the girl for the deed?

Mayhem096
09-27-18, 08:03
Hi,

Please help, will return favor with Thai girl number who is too spicy and with regular session may give FS.Can you post a FR if your experience with this Thai and the spa.

Gyrase
09-27-18, 10:49
Over the past year or so I have been frequently scouring locanto ads for African birds and availing their services. First thing is the pictures are always ripped straight from IG models and none of the girls look like that. All these ladies stay in sangvi or kondhwa. Never been to kondhwa but I find sangvi a very strange place where I always stick out as a sore thumb. Very nosy locals and some of them are very rude when asking directions. I haven't been stopped from entering any building or houses till now though, which I'm thankful for. Most of these girls stay with 4 or 5 other women, who they call their sisters sometimes. They are kinda wary and careful while opening the main door and will always be doubtful when you enter. I often ask what they think about Indian men to which their response is pretty unnerving, but carry on a good conversation and the right amount of money then they are quite friendly..Hi,

Can you PM me the contact please.

VFM16
09-27-18, 12:03
Hey SL,

Clear your inbox. It's full.

Hey,

Check your PM.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

HotPussyEater
09-27-18, 12:25
Hello guys,

First of all sorry for my earlier post regarding Indi which was divorced. She has not met any guys in Pune till date. I have launched her for Pune guys though I m not from Pune. But she is making drama every time. Guys who got her number can still try her but I have lost all hopes.

Secondly I have one more indi who is ready to come to Pune for week or so to make Pune green.

After Durham Pooja festival, she is ready to come for a week or so.

I told her to keep rates nominal so that people can come and have good time.

Need suggestions regarding stay at Pune.

Is it a good idea to bring her to Pune.

Be open and post your comments openly by replying this thread only.

She is beautiful and have good racks.

Good service assured.

I m helping her to earn money and nothing else is hidden. I had her many times at various places.

I have launched her at one more place where she was hit.

Comments awaited on this thread. I will try to answer.

Daredevil18
09-27-18, 12:36
Hey guys,

Today finally after lot of daring purchased subscription of the forum. I have been only able to read and couldn't share or connect with anyone. I have good contacts of two couples as I was mostly active on TAH site. Being new looking for direct contacts in exchange. Need no SP S contacts. I have friends for a lot of activities.

To keep things at ease will be sharing contacts to only wxperianced people. Please pm me for details. Thanks keep rocking.

PuneTomahawk
09-27-18, 14:17
Hello fellow mongers,

I am quite active on SA and have been talking to few babes in Pune and Mumbai. Anyone here also active on SA? Maybe we can exchange notes?

Daredevil18
09-27-18, 15:04
Please share with this newbie too. Thanks in advance.

LulzAk
09-27-18, 16:00
Hi,

Can you please put some pointers for the first timers in BP, I have never tried BP as there are always mixed reactions. Can you through some light on which building to go, are the rooms clean, damage etc. It will really help people who want to try it.

Hi buddy,

Budhwar peth is just for simple missionary sex more often than not. Services like BJ are like finding a needle in a haystack. Highly unlikely you will get a BJ there. But some real good looking chicks in there. Just visited last night and was so confused on options. Will need to plan a few more visits soon. Happy mongering anyways buddy.

JizzyB
09-27-18, 18:20
Are Saswad road lodges still active?

-JizzyB.

Have tried the 2nd one and the 5th (Rani) at the Lodges on Saswad road when they were up and running and had paid around 1300.4. 5 K for a pop is exorbitant, negotiate hard.

Happy Mongering.

JizzyB
09-27-18, 18:21

-JizzyB.

I agree with you. I also met Rani many times at only Rs. 1300.

Her price of 4.5 k is really high. Now a days I negotiated with one of the SP near khadi machine for 2.5 k for her.

See price has doubled in few months but for some reasons I did not go ahead and met her once again.

No girl in these pictures worth more than 2.5 K including place. All these girls are available near one of the famous college chain in pain.

Most of them are from Bengal.

PuneGuy2006
09-27-18, 19:22
Yeh this is really good idea, what would be her rate.

Hello guys,

First of all sorry for my earlier post regarding Indi which was divorced. She has not met any guys in Pune till date. I have launched her for Pune guys though I m not from Pune. But she is making drama every time. Guys who got her number can still try her but I have lost all hopes.

Secondly I have one more indi who is ready to come to Pune for week or so to make Pune green.

Is it a good idea to bring her to Pune..

Daredevil18
09-27-18, 19:34

We can still discuss Indes, MPs and SA on PM.Will share another contact in exchange. Thanks.

Hriteshk85
09-27-18, 19:49
Hello guys,

I told her to keep rates nominal so that people can come and have good time..I think this is good idea to launch new indi in Pune.

Nowadays Pune indi charges are increasing rapidly. If a new indi will charge lesser than them and her service is good then she will rock the Pune.

And who knows her friends or she herself will join Pune in future.

Appolo13
09-27-18, 20:28
Hello guys,

Is it a good idea to bring her to Pune.

Be open and post your comments openly by replying this thread only.

She is beautiful and have good racks.

Good service assured.

I m helping her to earn money and nothing else is hidden. I had her many times at various places.

I have launched her at one more place where she was hit.

Comments awaited on this thread. I will try to answer.Any futher details you can PM me? When, where, how much, how to contact, any pics?

MyDream8
09-28-18, 06:04
She is active with limited time slot. She has put on weight.

Hi seniors,

Please can you share no of Neha Aundh (if active) or any indi in Pune: I will be in Pune till 1st Oct. I had no of Neha, written FR too, but deleted it when it was off for long time Thanks in advance.

Convictar
09-28-18, 08:31
I guess that's a killer rate cheaper than Delhi too. 2.5 k for 3 hours is hell of a steal. But have you gone ahead and met the girl for the deed?Its true. They ask for 5-6 k and come down to 3 k without any hard negotiations. Getting they to 2-2.5 k will need a little negotiation skills.

Have been with 4-5 Afros in Sanghvi area and haven't paid more that 2.5 k per pop. I would say its VFM for the amount you pay.

Like somebody said all the girls I had been with smelled of sweat especially their hair which looked like hadn't seen water since ages.

Happy mongering to all.

Cheers!

Convictar
09-28-18, 08:38
HEllo folks,

Nilakshi is very much active and not retired. Met her again yesterday afternoon.

Wouldn't write any details of the deed as most of them know what to expect from her.

This post is just to confirm she is still active.

Happy Mongering.

Cheers!

NeoCupid1
09-28-18, 08:56
Guys,

Can anyone PM me Spa and bird details in Aundh or Baner area, probably Thai girl but no MILF.

With miss A and L gone, bad experience at J spa and Y, would be great to get one and fill my Johnny's thirst.

Went to J spa, receptionist was quite rude, she was complaining like people always ask for A, what do you want here? Probably had a bad day. Provided a local who avoided to speak. So just waste of time and money.

At Y spa after reading previous FR but as mentioned by others, they are no not budging below 4 k for B2B.

I'll reciprocate back with an FR and contacts I have.

Cheers.

SmoothLover
09-28-18, 10:11
Done bro.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hey SL,

Clear your inbox. It's full.

HotPussyEater
09-28-18, 12:28
Guys,

Please suggest stay of girl. ? Will Oyo be good option.

I think you should take outcall only. Dates will be after Diwali. Stay cool and keep your dik stand.

She is very beautiful. Be assured. I will let you know before one week or 15 days At least.

Thanks.

Hello guys,

Is it a good idea to bring her to Pune..

LulzAk
09-28-18, 13:25
Not sure about that but last night I tried one lodge near khadi machine chowk. Rooms were shaby. I was shown 3 girls. I picked one and I had good experience. I would not compare it to Palavi as that would be unreasonable. But I talked to that girl, She said on an average she fucks like 4 guys everyday! If you think of it on daily basis that's a lot. She admitted that her pussy is sore and its difficult to try other positions as it hurts. But she was very kind to let me fuck her doggy style. I am not trying to throw an emotional one here but lets acknowledge that those girls work hard. Her boobs were soft and handful. They were bouncing everywhere while I was stroking her in missionary. Loved her expressions. Don't judge me but I felt powerful while she was biting her lips in pain. ! I asked her if she can do a doggy. To which she very innocently said. "Sab aise Hi kar ke jaate hai. Appko accha lagta hai to doggy try kar sakte hai. (Translation: All men do it in missionary only. But if you like I will try doggy)". And that's how I finished in doggy. One thing to note was that her pussy temperature was higher than average. It actually felt cozy to slide my dick inside. Yes I was wearing protection. So there it is. That's my experience last night. Will I visit her again? Maybe yes, but I will get a room somewhere else and take her there.

-JizzyB.

LulzAk
09-28-18, 14:07
Hi,

Nilakshi is asking for 11 k for two shots. With the room. Is it worth?

I read the post from fellow member mentioning that Nilakshi is out of action now. I was extremely disappointed because I was trying to catch her from the last 4 months and two times she cancelled the meeting at the last moment. Last week I thought I should have check her for last time, tried to reach her, she did not pick up the phone. After half an hour I got a return call from her. I ask her whether she is available which she said yes. I remind her that last two times we could not be able to make it because of last minute cancellation from her. She promised me that it is not going to happen for this time.

I booked the hotel through OYO at Deccan area. She reached 15 min late. We mate outside and then proceed towards hotel. She shared her ID at the reception so there was no issue for check in. We entered in room, we clean ourselves.

SecretAdmirs5
09-28-18, 14:45
Hi all,

I am looking for some contact who can provide a CIM. I know Smita gives it and have tried her. Have seen mixed reviews on Peehu and there is another lady from P.S. Has any body got any other contacts who can provide CIM. If there are any SPA's that can also help but I guess the staff would be choosy.

By the way is Smita still active. Did not contact her for long now.

SecretAdmirs5
09-28-18, 15:00
Hi all,

I am looking for some contact who can provide a CIM. I know Smita gives it and have tried her. Have seen mixed reviews on Peehu and there is another lady from P.S. Has any body got any other contacts who can provide CIM. If there are any spa's that can also help but I guess the staff would be choosy.

By the way is Smita still active. Did not contact her for long now.

MyDream8
09-28-18, 20:34
Not more than 4 K please. Year back she used to meet for 3 k 2 sessions.

Hi,

Nilakshi is asking for 11 k for two shots. With the room. Is it worth?

MyDream8
09-28-18, 20:40
No. These are not active for last 6 months. Most of them have either changed name or management.

-JizzyB.

DipakNandini
09-29-18, 04:04
Hey Pune guys,

Found a 21 year old Afro girl from SA staying in Pune. She claims to be a student of modern college. Attaching pics below. Agreed for 7 k for 4 to 5 hrs. Any review would be appreciated. Also kindly help me with a safe place where I could meet that Afro girl. Planning to taste her coming weekend.What is SA sorry for my ignorance bro.

Hunter0077
09-29-18, 06:00
Hi,

Nilakshi is asking for 11 k for two shots. With the room. Is it worth?Bro,

I had availed her for 3.5 k for 2 shots, last year.

MyDream8
09-29-18, 08:07
OYO hotels will be risky. I suggest some descent hotel where corporate / business people come and stay. This way there is less trouble for visitors also.

Hotel in baner on highway is one such hotel but it will be costlier. Hotels in PCMC are cheaper compared to Pune. Studio apartment is another option but again visitor entry will have it's own limitations.

Guys,

I think you should take outcall only. Dates will be after Diwali. Stay cool and keep your dik stand.

She is very beautiful. Be assured. I will let you know before one week or 15 days At least.

Thanks.

HotKapoor
09-29-18, 08:56
Hi guys,

I am visiting Pune this weekend and all my old SP contacts have gone out of service. Is there too much of LE activity in the city or is it ok for mongering?

It will be great if you can share some reliable SP contacts with high profile birds. I do not want to rely on locanto contacts.

Cheers.

Rohit.

HotKapoor
09-29-18, 09:32
Any feedback on these birds shared by SP number ending 778.

JizzyB
09-29-18, 12:39
I see. Got to know about the closure couple of months back but didn't know if they are back in business.

Let's hope to be operational again.

Thanks.

-JizzyB.

No. These are not active for last 6 months. Most of them have either changed name or management.

JizzyB
09-29-18, 12:42
Thanks for the details.

Is this lodge operational similar to the Saswad ones? Please share the details if you could.

Thanks.

-JizzyB.

Not sure about that but last night I tried one lodge near khadi machine chowk. Rooms were shaby. I was shown 3 girls. I picked one and I had good experience. I would not compare it to Palavi as that would be unreasonable. But I talked to that girl, She said on an average she fucks like 4 guys everyday! If you think of it on daily basis that's a lot. She admitted that her pussy is sore and its difficult to try other positions as it hurts. But she was very kind to let me fuck her doggy style. I am not trying to throw an emotional one here but lets acknowledge that those girls work hard. Her boobs were soft and handful. They were bouncing everywhere while I was stroking her in missionary. Loved her expressions. Don't judge me but I felt powerful while she was biting her lips in pain. ! I asked her if she can do a doggy. To which she very innocently said. "Sab aise Hi kar ke jaate hai. Appko accha lagta hai to doggy try kar sakte hai. (Translation: All men do it in missionary only. But if you like I will try doggy)". And that's how I finished in doggy. One thing to note was that her pussy temperature was higher than average. It actually felt cozy to slide my dick inside. Yes I was wearing protection. So there it is. That's my experience last night. Will I visit her again? Maybe yes, but I will get a room somewhere else and take her there.

Kkarunkk
09-29-18, 16:17
What is SA sorry for my ignorance bro.This is "Seeking Arrangement" Look up on google for its website.

Its a concept where a lady can "seek an arrangement" with a guy for regular meets if the guy agrees to take care of her needs every month. But sometimes tere are peole on SA site who could offer you services for that one particular time. Generally these people are very well educated, executives from good families, but they are lucky to be a pretty women on this earth who have a need to be satisfied by men in terms of money, and can give a man what he wants in terms of "service" . So to speak.

So usually the expectations from the man are on a higher side. But you get to "interact" with classy women. Who willnot meet at places other than 4 star and above.

All the best.

Hriteshk85
09-29-18, 23:34
Guys,

Thanks.Can arrange space using airbnb website. There are so many options.

Macbados
09-30-18, 04:36
Hi friends,

Had a nice experience with Ritu, as such everyone knows the deal so not going in graphic details.

Great tight ass, tight opening and smooth body. Face is matured but I would say very courteous and that's her USP.

Thanks for all the gentle souls of this group that has presented with this opportunity.

Macbados
09-30-18, 04:44
All,

Thought of sharing a funny incident at MP, I am regular to MP and take all kind of services etc. Which everyone does in this group.

During one such encounter, I was assigned a NE girl who speaks fluent Hindi as she worked earlier in Delhi.

While she was giving me HJ, she all of sudden started talking and told me that she hates NaMo and popped up a question whether I vote for NaMo or not.

There was this risk that she will stop HJ and stop entertaining me if I do not give answer to what she would like to hear but 'bhakt' inside me was so strong I thought "to hell with it" and I said I not only vote for NaMo but also like him a lot. .

She was shocked a bit but continued. Ha ha. At last felt good that I didn't compromised.

Just for fun guys. Excuse if I wasted your time.

Avj89
09-30-18, 07:21
Writing my first FR, not so sure about the correctness of abbreviations used here!!

So this is my second time that I called a bird, first was Ritu (won't talk about her now) and this time it was Shruti.

Got her details from a fellow forum member, she is very particular about the guys she shares her contact with, the forum member checked with her before sharing her details, once I got her number we started chatting on whatsapp, Friday 9 PM was finalized, venue was my flat.

The-Day: She drove her car and reached on time, she is 23, a bit tiny as compared to her photo and has got more squeezed cheeks, but she looks above average. We sat and started talking, her English is okay, we started drinking and drank for about 45-50 minutes, then I took her to the bedroom, she was a bit drunk, we started talking naughty and dirty, we started watching porn then. After we both were sufficiently aroused, we took off each other's clothes, once naked, she started playing with johnny and I started squeezing her melons (decent sized, hanging, big nips.), got the safety on and the BJ started, BJ was above average (not as good as Ritu's but was intense), then I popped the cherry.

Tried multiple positions, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl etc. She took it like a pro and enjoyed a lot with lot of moaning, she eventually came.

She then seduced me a bit for me to release.

It was a very satisfying experience overall.

Damage- 10 k for 2.5/3 hrs (after a lot of negotiation).

WIR: 100% (will explore her another hole next time).

Mady7906
09-30-18, 14:19
Can arrange space using airbnb website. There are so many options.Yes I do also suggest airbnb.

Cost-effective and safe.

HungryBoy93
09-30-18, 19:41
Hi guys,

Finally was able to purchase a subscription. Could anybody pm me her number.

Thanks in advance.

Appolo13
09-30-18, 20:09
Met her at wagholi hotel. She was very mechanical with no use of her lips at all, no DFK, no GFE.

Tried to please by B2 B, but without GFE it was a waste.

Assets 7/10.

GFE - 1/10.

DFK - 0/10.

CBJ - 1/10.

Down there. Tight but overused.

She is from Mumbai. Promptly gave her number without me asking.

Lastly damage 6 K including room. Too much for her.

Appolo13
09-30-18, 20:19
She is from Delhi. Is here for 1-2 more days. I tried her 3 days back in camp hotel.

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

DFK - 7/10 not deep enough but as much as you like.

Racks - 7/10.

Body - 7/10 petite. But signs of being used.

Face - 9/10. She looks different and more beautiful in pictures.

Pussy. Gets wet a lot. Not tight enough.

She will share her number if you politely ask.

Damage 7-8 k with hotel.

HungryBoy93
09-30-18, 20:23
Can anyone please pm Ritu's contact, have been waiting for this opportunity for over a year.

Member #4743
10-01-18, 04:59
Already tried Ritu two times.

Now want to try young college girl in Pune.

Or any beautiful chick near Wakad or so.

Please pm.

Convictar
10-01-18, 07:41
Hi,

Nilakshi is asking for 11 k for two shots. With the room. Is it worth?I paid 4.5 k for 2 pops.

Daredevil18
10-01-18, 10:32
Recently joined I was clueless about where to start from, R have been one most starred name here.

Thanks to senior members to share the contact. Felt horny day before yesterday. Thought to try her number and bang she was available. Fixed time 130 to meet.

For people new to her, she is 5' with round handful boobs, she is tight down and always ready to please you.

Met a lot of ladies before joining here, but you can't compare her service in most of the manner. Very courteous.

Due to medical shops strike could find protection around, she said she has while I was on my way. No professional will do that.

It was a bit difficult to reach the location as its mostly society areas in centre of Pune and due to metro work.

Decided for one shot as I was running late. She has magic tongue, open to most of the positions and she cleans you well after the deed.

WIR. Maybe if the place got dry.

Paid- 5 k and left. Overall a good experience after so many days.

Thanks t a lot of members to share her number. Cheers have fun.

Funmmts
10-01-18, 11:17
Can you please share the contact please?

She is from Delhi. Is here for 1-2 more days. I tried her 3 days back in camp hotel.

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

Racks - 7/10.

Damage 7-8 k with hotel.

Neeraj5114
10-01-18, 19:17
Please share some contacts in Bavdhan, Kothrud Pashan and Baner area. I reciprocate the contacts.

NileshBoy
10-01-18, 19:54
Is SP Subhash is still active and if yes can anyone pass on no with me.

Appolo13
10-01-18, 20:07
She went back to Mumbai 2 weeks back. So and old FR.

She did not do CBJ or BBBJ.

But man, her service is outstanding.

Zero time watcher. Play as much you like. Very kind, great body, tight down there, great perky tits which you can eat all you want, best GFE / DFK.

Ever get her as an option, jump right in.

I wish I had any way to contact her. Asked my SP her number, he did not share.

Anyone has her digits, please pm me.

Hriteshk85
10-01-18, 21:38

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

Racks - 7/10.

Damage 7-8 k with hotel.Can you share her digits? Or how can I contact her?

Jordande
10-01-18, 22:37
Can you PM me her number if possible would love to try her once.

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

Racks - 7/10.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

TittyBoy
10-02-18, 04:48
I paid 4.5 k for 2 pops.Me too. And never went for the 2nd shot as didn't feel like. Not worth more than that.

ExpMonger
10-02-18, 08:49
Yeah Airbnb is the ebst. Just make sure you book a whole flat for yourself and that visitors are allowed.

Can arrange space using airbnb website. There are so many options.

Hitesh1979
10-02-18, 09:16
Hi bros, I am in Pune on 4th and 5th can anyone share the contacts of individual or SP from Pune. If required can help it out in Mumbai.

JunkBro
10-02-18, 12:37
She went back to Mumbai 2 weeks back. So and old FR.

She did not do CBJ or BBBJ.

But man, her service is outstanding.

Zero time watcher. Play as much you like. Very kind, great body, tight down there, great perky tits which you can eat all you want, best GFE / DFK.

Ever get her as an option, jump right in.

I wish I had any way to contact her. Asked my SP her number, he did not share.

Anyone has her digits, please pm me.Can you share SP number.

RkgRoyal
10-02-18, 14:15

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

Racks - 7/10.

Damage 7-8 k with hotel.Hi,

Friend it's a nice catch. If possible do share her number and reference on my PM.

Rajeshj
10-02-18, 15:07
Hi guys,

I am looking for Tanya contact and reference (Tanya girl who posted add in locnanto and she is fair and beautiful but charges high 13 k.

Can you help me out.

RohitVarma6
10-03-18, 06:56
Hi bros, I am in Pune on 4th and 5th can anyone share the contacts of individual or SP from Pune. If required can help it out in Mumbai.Hey friends,

I'm new to Pune and looking for good time.

I will be appreciated if someone suggests good providers and digits. I can share details in Lonavala if you are planning to visit.

Please PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Bodhi Satva
10-03-18, 08:55
Visiting in next few days. Appreciate any digits of indies / MP. Been a long time since my trip to Pune.

Cheers.

PowerOfDream07
10-03-18, 10:39
How can I connect her? I am new & first time trying for such kind of service.

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

Racks - 7/10.

Damage 7-8 k with hotel.

Bond Bond
10-03-18, 13:27
So went to this spa in PCMC as needed a good massage. Had a NB coupon so booked in advance. The guy at the counter said we have Thai and NE. Next time you don't buy the coupon and we will give the same price.

Nice ambience and was assigned an NE. Good massage and no hints if extras. After a while I started conversation casually but not much response. During the conversation I asked for extra but she refused saying I don't do it. On asking if I should take a Thai next time she said try your luck.

So no luck this time but worth another shot. Let's see.

Damages as per NB 1190/.

Bond Bond
10-03-18, 13:34
Sent PM. Please check.

Hi bros, I am in Pune on 4th and 5th can anyone share the contacts of individual or SP from Pune. If required can help it out in Mumbai.

Bipinchand
10-03-18, 17:05
I'm reading ISG forum very long time, I can't get the subscription, because the card not supporting international transactions now the thing is may here topping up by VCC I came to know after reading forum posts please tell me the details about it to top-up.

Thanks in advance buddies.

JitenS
10-04-18, 04:33
Hey Pune guys,

Found a 21 year old Afro girl from SA staying in Pune. She claims to be a student of modern college. Attaching pics below. Agreed for 7 k for 4 to 5 hrs. Any review would be appreciated. Also kindly help me with a safe place where I could meet that Afro girl. Planning to taste her coming weekend.Hi,

How was it? Also, can you please PM her digits?

JitenS
10-04-18, 04:40
Can anyone please PM Nilakshi's digits? Can trade some Mumbai & Hyderabad contacts in return.

CoolMudeme
10-04-18, 06:21
Hi all,

I am new to Pune ISG. I am looking for some Indie contacts and in return I can share quite a few spa with good deals. Appreciate and thanks in advance. My PM is active.

Yandh
10-04-18, 20:25
After reading many FR on African women's I decided to meet one. I searched contacts on locanto. I tried contacting multiple girls. I started chatting with one girl using whatsapp. As usual I asked for pics which she sends few pics sexy girl. I chatted with few days. We decided dates to meet I asked for more pics then she sent pics of another women. Still I decided to go with her. She sent me address of Pimple Gurav, Sanghavi. I talked to to lady she guided to her place. The place had many African women. It was 2 BHK with 6 to 7 African girl and 2 to 3 man sitting on sofa waiting for their turn for ladies. The girl which came for took me to one of the room. I wanted to talk to her. We talked little bit. The damage was decided 3 k for 2 hrs for 2 session but she said she will take 3 k for one session either way as I was their decided to go along with flow. Once she took money she called another girl which throw condom carry bag on floor just like BP. It was big turn off for me then she smiled at me and then she immediately pulled her cloth and deed started we kept kissing for next 10 minutes and then I sucked her boobs for next 5 to 10 minutes. Then she started to give me blowjob using cover. It was pretty decent BJ. Then we decided to try her in doggy style. I finished deed she asked me if I liked her and I ever wanted to repeat her. I said yes and then I left.

I think I won't repeat her as I don't like location. I may want to try another African girl but she should be college girl. Also I am in contact with another African girl she claims her place is in sanghavi but asking for 4 k for 2 hrs. Will share her FR very soon. I really liked her she have very good body and she shared her real pics and she is well educated.

Damage: 3 k along with place.

Body: 5/10.

Skill: 7/10.

WIR: NO.

DavidP5
10-05-18, 05:39
Can anyone please PM Nilakshi's digits? Can trade some Mumbai & Hyderabad contacts in return.Please clear your inbox.

SmoothLover
10-05-18, 06:57
Hey Jiten,

Your PM is full, empty it.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

Hi,

How was it? Also, can you please PM her digits?

IAm1984
10-05-18, 18:55
Some kind souls, can help digits of Nilakshi to me as well?

Tia.

Convictar
10-06-18, 07:57

Tia. Rj.Hey bro,

Have PM'ed you the contact.

Cheers!

Traveller88
10-06-18, 09:27
Hi guys,

Just joined ISG, after lurking around for quite sometime now.

While browsing back several pages, I see quite a few reviews for spas in Baner / Aundh / Wakad / Hinjewadi. Was curious when I failed to find anything of that sort in P.S, though.

Would be extremely grateful if anyone can share their experiences, if any, in this area. Or are all the spas there not VFM?

Cheers,

T88.

ZoomKkr1980
10-06-18, 11:57
Hi friends,

Had a nice experience with Ritu, as such everyone knows the deal so not going in graphic details.

Great tight ass, tight opening and smooth body. Face is matured but I would say very courteous and that's her USP.

Thanks for all the gentle souls of this group that has presented with this opportunity.Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to try Ritu, could you please PM her digits?

Thank you!

Rahulpa
10-07-18, 06:45

We can still discuss Indes, MPs and SA on PM.Please PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

ZoomKkr1980
10-07-18, 07:35
Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to try Ritu, could you please PM her digits?

Thank you!Thank you seniors for sharing the contact!

RadioHead1
10-07-18, 11:01
Hi guys,

While browsing back several pages, I see quite a few reviews for spas in Baner / Aundh / Wakad / Hinjewadi. Was curious when I failed to find anything of that sort in P.S, though.

Would be extremely grateful if anyone can share their experiences, if any, in this area. Or are all the spas there not VFM?

Cheers,

T88.From personal, exp. The 2 so called spas in P.S. On the P.S. To Nasik phata road, close to the construction zone, these days, are shit holes.

If I wanted to waste my time on them, I could write a 10000 lines post detailing my bad experiences!

A complete waste of time and money!

Play safe.

RockeySmith
10-08-18, 02:19
There are two on Aundh ravet BRTS road with assured extras. But in both of them the quality of therapist (all local) is not great, and on the other hand the charges are high. One is near danger square and one is near dairy square.

I have tried almost all the therapists there so have some more info about this spa. But can't tell all info in open forum because the LE is already active here.

Regards,

Rockey.

Hi guys,

Cheers,

T88.

Bdbdbd7
10-08-18, 05:39
Hi all,

I am a silent reader here and wanted to taste indie like Ritu or Nilakshi.

Can anyone of you share there digits.

Thanks.

IAm1984
10-08-18, 06:07
Many thanks to all who shared the Nilakshi contact.

Appreciate it.

Tia. Rj.

LearnLot
10-08-18, 10:29
I know this is Pune thread, but trying my luck. I recently moved to Nagpur and its very very dry by all standards. If any kind soul have contacts of indie or clue of MP's please share.

Thanks.

Mahesh Jadhav
10-09-18, 11:24
Hello friends,

I am new member just joined so help me here please share me good contact, I will thankful all of you.

Mahesh Jadhav
10-09-18, 12:10
Many thanks to all who shared the Nilakshi contact.

Appreciate it.

-Rj.Hi,

I am also new member can you share number of Neelakshi thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Traveller88
10-09-18, 17:32
Thanks for the responses guys. Considering the services in the area don't even seem to be of good quality, I guess I'll just spend my money elsewhere.

There are two on Aundh ravet BRTS road with assured extras. But in both of them the quality of therapist (all local) is not great, and on the other hand the charges are high. One is near danger square and one is near dairy square.

I have tried almost all the therapists there so have some more info about this spa. But can't tell all info in open forum because the LE is already active here.

Regards,

Rockey.

BobbyHarrera
10-10-18, 05:53
Got to know from a friend about this local therapist at V spa in Kharadi, and so I booked an appointment for the afternoon. Was taken into the room and told to change into dispo which I did. She is not a looker nor has a great figure, as was told. The massage was professional with no hints and towards the last 20 mins she asked if I need any extras. Asked her for B2B saying that my friend paid 2 k previously. She asked for 3 k to which I didn't budge. Towards the end she herself cane down to 2 k and started the B2B. The boobs are quite small and but she was open to fingering. As I started fingering her she started getting in to the mood and moaned. Fingered her for about 15 mins to which she got pretty wet downstairs. A while later she couldn't control anymore and started pleading me to do whatever I want with her. I ignored that and kept continuing for some more time. She then pushed me and started begging me to enter her and started forcing herself to sit on my crotch. I was shit scared at this point as her pussy started touching my johnny's tip, and so asked her to finish me off with a HJ. Even while doing the HJ she kept asking me to let me touch our genitals. Was weird overall.

Won't repeat her unless I feel like banging for 2 k.

Kkarunkk
10-10-18, 07:47
Thanks for the responses guys. Considering the services in the area don't even seem to be of good quality, I guess I'll just spend my money elsewhere.Please try the Yog in P.S. It is in a building called Rainbow Plaza near Shiva circle. All the best.

HaveFunColor
10-10-18, 10:00
Please confirm the photos of Pallavi, Ritu and Pooja.

Dondu
10-10-18, 14:40
Hello All mongers,

This is my First FR here in Pune. I was in touch with an independent housewife, Sonia, from a very long time.

She claims to be 30 something housewife, with no place and we have to arrange place. Her rates are 5 k for 1 and 7 k for 2, but I quoted her I would like full night if she offers me a reasonable price. She quoted 15 k, to which I denied and quoted my price of 9 k to which she said make it 10 k. I said I will only do it if I am satisfied. She obliged and said OK give me 9 k and if she satisfy me then I pay 1 k extra that is 10 k full night.

We fixed the deal and she arrived at my place. She didn't ask for any transport charge which was a positive sign. Inside the room, she didn't ask for money upfront and that was second positive point. After initial chit chat we started. Looks wise she is not very attractive but her boobs are massive and well endowed, which can be crushed and mauled. She is bit on the healthier side and those who like fleshy married MILF will enjoy.

Regarding the deed, she did a good job, BJ without condom, no DFK, but light kisses. But I was very much OK with the service. Pussy was a bit loose, but for full night at that amount I was satisfied. Completed 4 shots till morning and I paid her and she promised that she will charge less next time and may improve her service.

My ratings-.

Face- 6/10.

Body- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 10 k Full night at my place.

WannaTaste
10-10-18, 16:47
Hi Seniors,

I'm new to this forum, can anyone help me to get PM activated please.

Thanks.

HotPussyEater
10-10-18, 18:15
Hi brothers,

Bomb is ready to explode in your city Pune.

Hold it tight.

Dates around 22 Oct.

Rates decided by her is 7 k two pops for three hrs. For night it's 12 k.

Purely Outcall only.

You guys can plan. Negotiation she don't like.

Simple and very polite girl.

She is coming here for some work to your city.

Giving you little glimpse of the beautiful girl.

Don't ping me now.

I will update you one week before.

Direct no will be provided to fix deal.

Thanks and love you guys.

Good luck.

Bodhi Satva
10-10-18, 18:46
Brethren. Firmed up plans to visit Pune this Monday. Appreciate digits / ref via PM. Shall reciprocate for Hyderabad.

Cheers.

IAm1984
10-10-18, 19:37
You are absolutely right.

PuneTomahawk
10-10-18, 20:11
Is her name same as the name of Juhi's character from the movie Darr?

Last time I tried her, she was very shy and cold. If she is the same one then your experience is a good sign.

Let me know.

Got to know from a friend about this local therapist at V spa in Kharadi, and so I booked an appointment for the afternoon. Was taken into the room and told to change into dispo which I did. She is not a looker nor has a great figure, as was told. The massage was professional with no hints and towards the last 20 mins she asked if I need any extras. Asked her for B2B saying that my friend paid 2 k previously. She asked for 3 k to which I didn't budge. Towards the end she herself cane down to 2 k and started the B2B. The boobs are quite small and but she was open to fingering. As I started fingering her she started getting in to the mood and moaned. Fingered her for about 15 mins to which she got pretty wet downstairs. A while later she couldn't control anymore and started pleading me to do whatever I want with her. I ignored that and kept continuing for some more time. She then pushed me and started begging me to enter her and started forcing herself to sit on my crotch. I was shit scared at this point as her pussy started touching my johnny's tip, and so asked her to finish me off with a HJ. Even while doing the HJ she kept asking me to let me touch our genitals. Was weird overall.

Won't repeat her unless I feel like banging for 2 k.

Salspak
10-11-18, 01:54
Hello All mongers,

This is my First FR here in Pune. I was in touch with an independent housewife, Sonia, from a very long time.

She claims to be 30 something housewife, with no place and we have to arrange place. Her rates are 5 k for 1 and 7 k for 2, but I quoted her I would like full night if she offers me a reasonable price. She quoted 15 k, to which I denied and quoted my price of 9 k to which she said make it 10 k. I said I will only do it if I am satisfied. She obliged and said OK give me 9 k and if she satisfy me then I pay 1 k extra that is 10 k full night.

We fixed the deal and she arrived at my place. She didn't ask for any transport charge which was a positive sign. Inside the room, she didn't ask for money upfront and that was second positive point. After initial chit chat we started. Looks wise she is not very attractive but her boobs are massive and well endowed, which can be crushed and mauled. She is bit on the healthier side and those who like fleshy married MILF will enjoy..She indeed looks handful; can you share the details as I can't send you a PM.

Shaboink
10-11-18, 02:49
HPE, as always you will keep the dicks standing for a week now. I wish I was able to try the earlier Inde you had launched in Pune.

This one is looks super tight.

Hi brothers,

Hold it tight.

Dates around 22 Oct.

Purely Outcall only.

She is coming here for some work to your city.

Giving you little glimpse of the beautiful girl.

Don't ping me now.

I will update you one week before.

Direct no will be provided to fix deal.

Thanks and love you guys.

Good luck..

HaveFunColor
10-11-18, 02:54
You are absolutely right.

-Rj.Wanted my first experience in Pune. Hear a lot lot about Ritu but not untested. Pallavi looks good but heard few bad reviews regarding her attitude. Not head much about Pooja. Please surest bro. Will post FR once done.

HotPussyEater
10-11-18, 03:09
The main aim is to keep the dead dick alive. I had her nicely in Aug. Pure bliss for one week fun.

This time Pune guys to enjoy the food.

She is pure bliss and cooperative at the top. Have her hole nicely in all positions.

She won't complain.

My earlier find is a big Miss. Now not in contact with her. No point wasting time. More food available in the market. Planning to launch another one after this.

Keep your dick oiled and shinning.

BBBJ, DFK, doggy, Wot etc available. Not tried anal.

Chill.

HPE, as always you will keep the dicks standing for a week now. I wish I was able to try the earlier Inde you had launched in Pune.

This one is looks super tight..

Dennis Thomas
10-11-18, 03:51
Pallavi is the girl in light grey dress & black jacket, in some hotel lobby.

BobbyHarrera
10-11-18, 04:00
Is her name same as the name of Juhi's character from the movie Darr?

Last time I tried her, she was very shy and cold. If she is the same one then your experience is a good sign.

Let me know.Yes, it's her. She's shy but once you start fingering her she'll open up.

Abhay78
10-11-18, 08:32
I am silent reader.

Want to be in Pune next week. Aundh area.

Please suggest good spa with extras.

Mayhem096
10-11-18, 08:46
A few thoughts have been crossing my mind since a long time. I'm not getting to a conclusive point here. I wanted to know how safe is it to do DATY with housewife's. I'm talking about the couples who are open in sharing the wife with 1-1 setup or threesomes.

Personally I love DATY, with WGs I avoid at all times but are housewives safer in context of being carriers of and infection. Does anyone have an idea as to how many clients they do in a day.

Daredevil18
10-11-18, 13:02
Hey guys,

I have a bird interested in Gb. As this is special invite I would be preferring senior members.

The place needs to your own I. E. No hotel or service apt. Near kharadi.

Please PM once only if you have. If not kindly do not OM, there won't be any response.

You should be available on weekdays as well.

Cheers.

AbhiShek520
10-11-18, 13:56
She is famous Tanushree of Kolkata. There are multiple reports on her in Kolkata forum as she got famous recently on ISG. And this pic of her is on her fb account as well.

Hi brothers,

Hold it tight.

Dates around 22 Oct.

Purely Outcall only.

She is coming here for some work to your city..

RessrRcky
10-11-18, 18:38
Hello everyone,

I am silent reader.

I got below Pic and she claim as she is indie, her digit 158.

Anybody can tell about her service?

Thanks in advance.

PuneTomahawk
10-11-18, 19:05
Thanks for confirming.

For the interest of other mongers, here is more info.

There is one more local MILF in the same spa. Her name starts with alphabet M. Fill in the blank between eena and dika and you shall get her name. She is one horny MILF. You can ask for B2B. Tease her nips with you tongue and finger her to get going. She will be open for FS too. I have taken her multiple times.

Damages to be discussed between you and her but shouldn't be more than 2-3 K for everything. Do not go for FS directly. Turn her on (which is pretty easy) and she would do the rest.

I believe even "BobbyHarrera" had similar experience with her as he mentioned it in one of his FRs.

Have fun!

Yes, it's her. She's shy but once you start fingering her she'll open up.

AlexSuperTramp
10-11-18, 19:05
Could you please share her contact?

She does well.

GFE - 7/10.

Racks - 7/10.

Damage 7-8 k with hotel.

Shtrum
10-11-18, 19:10
Hi friends,

Thanks for all the gentle souls of this group that has presented with this opportunity.Hi bros,

New in forum and Pune. Would love digits / pics of Ritu. Inbox messaging open.

Wayne07
10-11-18, 19:56
Any review for E A spa near to orchid school, baner or S salon and Spa (After veritas) at Baner. Are extra on offer. Any references would be helpful.

If anyone know any other Spa except ST in this area or Aundh then kindly do share the details.

PM is active.

Hriteshk85
10-11-18, 21:34
Hi brothers,

Hold it tight.

Dates around 22 Oct.

Purely Outcall only.

She is coming here for some work to your city..Hey buddy,

I was waiting for this message like anything.

I'm really very much excited to meet her.

Waiting for your next message.

HaveFunColor
10-12-18, 00:51
Seniors,

Can you please share contact if good and genuine SP in Pune. My PM is active.

BobbyHarrera
10-12-18, 04:18
Thanks for confirming.

For the interest of other mongers, here is more info.

There is one more local MILF in the same spa. Her name starts with alphabet M. Fill in the blank between eena and dika and you shall get her name. She is one horny MILF. You can ask for B2B. Tease her nips with you tongue and finger her to get going. She will be open for FS too. I have taken her multiple times.

Damages to be discussed between you and her but shouldn't be more than 2-3 K for everything. Do not go for FS directly. Turn her on (which is pretty easy) and she would do the rest.

I believe even "BobbyHarrera" had similar experience with her as he mentioned it in one of his FRs.

Have fun!You're right. I already had FS with her. The first time I fingered her she got turned on and said she doesn't care if I insert. Didn't have a condom with me that day, so went back after a few days. Made a mistake of negotiating directly FS with her and ended up paying 3 k. Else I could have just done it at the B2B rate. The only issue is her looks. She looks outright bad to me (my own opinion). Didn't repeat her after the fuck.

PuneTomahawk
10-12-18, 08:46
SamK123,

Can't reply to your PM. Please make some space in your mailbox.

My apologies for posting here a message which is meant for an individual, but there was no other way!

CoolMots
10-12-18, 10:38
Hello everyone,

I am silent reader.

Thanks in advance.I have taken her service earlier. Got this pic from Wakad SP. He asked me to come near famous management institute near Hinjewadi. On reaching there, he ask the me to go to lodge giving reference of his name. On going there, lodge owner asked my ID. I was not comfortable and hence came out. Called this SP and asked him to bring the girl out to my car. After few calls and convincing SP on my genuineness, he finally agreed to bring the girl out. She came on two wheeler sitting behind SP. I asked SP to let her sit in my car for a while. She is from Nepal and very beautiful girl. I took from her contact number. Booked a hotel next day. She do not allow kiss, and obviously anal. Otherwise she is fine with all positions. Pussy is loose.

I shared her contact number to few members latter but someone mentioned that she was very rude and abusive on phone. The last digit you have shared are different than the number I have.

Ruckus2981
10-12-18, 12:10
So I've been testing the afro waters for sometime now, it's pretty much a hit and miss with them, never go by the pics on locanto or their whatsapp DP.

All of us are fascinated with that ass but along with that you get loads of fat all over and for me that tends to be a turn off. We all want huge ass and boobs and you'd be lucky to get that.

I've been having a good run with this one girl for over 3 months, she has an athletic figure and has a great ass, tits are small not like you would expect for an Afro but the GFE experience and sex is amazing, not a time watcher, knows how to give the best BJ and was even fine with me DT her, best BJ is to have her lying down and you on top of her sticking it in her mouth, I'm not into rimming but that's on the menu along with CIM.

Drinks and smokes, 2 beers goes a long way, another draw back is the place they stay, bit shady, so if you have your own place, you are in for a treat, not to forget doggy style is the best and since she has this long curly hair which is the best to grab on to and she doesn't mind a little roughness.

I'm willing to share this contact, in return I ask for a Inde / NE / Thai contact, I'm from Pune so please don't give me stuff that's available online, or the regular inde that are talked about on this forum (p, are, etc).

You won't regret this so please don't make me!

SmoothLover
10-12-18, 12:18
Hey Bro,

Except Thai's I have not seen many Indian chicks keeping their Vags as clean as I would like.

Even I love DATY, but Smelly / Hairy Pussy's are a turn off for me.

As for Your valid question, this is what I do.

1. Check for boils / warts / rashes near pussy (tough to do it in the heat of the moment. That's why I prefer hairless pussies).

2. Smelly pussy = unhygienic pussy = higher chance of fungul infection = avoid!

Chances are if the chick has bad body odour her pussy is going to be worse (depends a lot on the lifestyle of the chick).

Better Avoid DATY if any doubt with the above points. Little precaution can make a big difference.

P.S. Thai's usually are great for DATY.

Cheers,

SmoothLover.

A few thoughts have been crossing my mind since a long time. I'm not getting to a conclusive point here. I wanted to know how safe is it to do DATY with housewife's. I'm talking about the couples who are open in sharing the wife with 1-1 setup or threesomes.

Personally I love DATY, with WGs I avoid at all times but are housewives safer in context of being carriers of and infection. Does anyone have an idea as to how many clients they do in a day.

Dondu
10-12-18, 14:49
Hello everyone,

After following the forum and getting hints and decoding the location of the V spa, decided to try the spa.

As usual the famous miss A was my choice.

Miss A is awesome in term of satisfaction, cooperative, good talk and pleasing personality.

Damage is standard rates only, 1.2 k at counter and tip 3 k quoted by Miss A negotiated to 2.5 k inside.

Miss A.

Face / look: 7/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Cheers!

Krishnu1
10-12-18, 15:38
She indeed looks handful; can you share the details as I can't send you a PM.Hi bro,

I am new to Pune and a first time users for this forum and looking for some leads if any numbers can be shared would be a great support.

DavidP5
10-12-18, 19:21
Any review for E A spa near to orchid school, baner or S salon and Spa (After veritas) at Baner. Are extra on offer. Any references would be helpful.

If anyone know any other Spa except ST in this area or Aundh then kindly do share the details.

PM is active.Have been to EA Spa Baner couple of times. But unfortunately no extras. Nit sure about S Spa and Salon, have been there for hair cut and saw few NEs who works in Spa but not so great in look and body.

Will PM some other spa details in this area.

Adaziz546
10-12-18, 22:32
FR is for last weekend of September.

Got a number from Loc, claimed to be Inde but seems that its a scam running by SPs in Hinjewadi and Wakad area in Pune.

Called the number, a girl speaks and setup appointment to meet in K resort in Hinjewadi, she asked to take room and wait.

After sometime an SP comes to take the payment, which was totally disappointing.

The girl was totally different from the pics and was a NE, totally dead fish.

As per the convo, deal was set for 2 pops for 5 k, but as per the girl she did not had conv with me so she just allowed one. A totally time watcher girl with no looks.

The mistake I did was not had a video call with the girl whom I talked. It seems that SPs in Pune knows that people are looking for indes more so that put those suspicious ads and calls are handled by some other chic.

Just for advise do not go to indies who calls you at K resort in Hinjewadi, as per the NE girl, hotel managers runs this business.

Sharing the digits to avoid.

End digits 158, Name appear as Shweta Tiwari.

SP who comes to take money 00060.

Thanks.

JunkBro
10-12-18, 22:55
I have taken her service earlier. Got this pic from Wakad SP. He asked me to come near famous management institute near Hinjewadi. On reaching there, he ask the me to go to lodge giving reference of his name. On going there, lodge owner asked my ID. I was not comfortable and hence came out. Called this SP and asked him to bring the girl out to my car. After few calls and convincing SP on my genuineness, he finally agreed to bring the girl out. She came on two wheeler sitting behind SP. I asked SP to let her sit in my car for a while. She is from Nepal and very beautiful girl. I took from her contact number. Booked a hotel next day. She do not allow kiss, and obviously anal. Otherwise she is fine with all positions. Pussy is loose.

I shared her contact number to few members latter but someone mentioned that she was very rude and abusive on phone. The last digit you have shared are different than the number I have.Hey bro, can you please PM me her number.

Shaboink
10-13-18, 03:27
I tried her too couple of times in the month of Aug. She is good to speak to too, didn't know she is going back so soon, I had plans to take her out for a drink as I liked her behaviour, more normal than a therapist.

I spent 4 K on her as she also gave a BJ with B2 B and somehow I loved her figure and the perfect tan colour.

Anyways now that she is gone yesterday, someone else will fill the spot soon.

Cheers. !!

I have been reading this forum since quite some time and I thought its time to contribute. So yours truly signed up.

I have been mongering in East Pune mostly and off let I have been frequenting MPs.

I want to share one of my latest find. Just back after a wonderful session. The Spa, the name of which starts with A, is located in a business park with the same name as the complex that had two towers and was hit on nine eleven.

The counter is 2.1 k for 60 minute Swedish massage.

The therapist name is ae-mee. She is a beauty!! Soft skin, beautiful face, handful non-silicon boobs, narrow waist and decent behind. Ask for B2B and if you can get her turned on, she would reciprocate in multifold. Don't demand any service just get her horny. You need to figure out how to get her going and she won't disappoint.

She is here till 12th Oct so hurry up. I will leave damages for you to negotiate and work out. I think its "everyone for his own" when it comes to damages but I can say that they are not as high as the country spa. .

Please do not share with her how you got the contact. Just tell her a friend told you that she gives good massage. Also note that I am not a pimp or not marketing anyone, so no judgments on that please! I have had a few good sessions with her and intentions are to share and repay this wonderful forum.

I have formulated a scheme which over the time has proven to be a good recipe to score with spa chicks. But that is for the next post.

I will soon buy a subscription so hold on to your PMs till then.

Ciao and have fun!!

Dondu
10-13-18, 03:53
She is famous Tanushree of Kolkata. There are multiple reports on her in Kolkata forum as she got famous recently on ISG. And this pic of her is on her fb account as well.Thanks for the info brother. What is her rate in Kolkata and what is her ideal rate according to you? Please give an idea of decent amount so that everyone can benefit.

Dondu
10-13-18, 03:55
So I've been testing the afro waters for sometime now, it's pretty much a hit and miss with them, never go by the pics on locanto or their whatsapp DP.

All of us are fascinated with that ass but along with that you get loads of fat all over and for me that tends to be a turn off. We all want huge ass and boobs and you'd be lucky to get that.

I've been having a good run with this one girl for over 3 months, she has an athletic figure and has a great ass, tits are small not like you would expect for an Afro but the GFE experience and sex is amazing, not a time watcher, knows how to give the best BJ and was even fine with me DT her, best BJ is to have her lying down and you on top of her sticking it in her mouth, I'm not into rimming but that's on the menu along with CIM.

Drinks and smokes, 2 beers goes a long way, another draw back is the place they stay, bit shady, so if you have your own place, you are in for a treat, not to forget doggy style is the best and since she has this long curly hair which is the best to grab on to and she doesn't mind a little roughness.

I'm willing to share this contact, in return I ask for a Inde / NE / Thai contact, I'm from Pune so please don't give me stuff that's available online, or the regular inde that are talked about on this forum (p, are, etc).

You won't regret this so please don't make me!And what are the expected damages bro. You wrote so much but missed on the very important part. Without that nobody will go forward unless its free.

Butni Da
10-13-18, 04:25
Hello fellas,

Can someone provide me with Pooja's number and a reference if it's needed with her.

Thanks,

BD.

Tatankaa
10-13-18, 05:16
You're right. I already had FS with her. The first time I fingered her she got turned on and said she doesn't care if I insert. Didn't have a condom with me that day, so went back after a few days. Made a mistake of negotiating directly FS with her and ended up paying 3 k. Else I could have just done it at the B2B rate. The only issue is her looks. She looks outright bad to me (my own opinion). Didn't repeat her after the fuck.Great updates guys.

I gave second visit there last weekend and asked for any Thai this time. As always carried only 1.5 k cash. Massage was not up to the mark as per Thai standards but could score for BJ but only with topless. Her attitude was quite good and belv it was also sure shot FS if I had more cash.

But important things is please control on the damages. She was not giving buzz less than 2.5 k for BJ & 3.5 k for BJ+ B2B. But when I said I need BJ in 1.5 k or nothing then only she agreed. 6/10 on looks, was hiding her age through makeup. Boobs good size but bit saggy, DFK. Yes.

As she said she was about to leave Thailand back and will come back in a month until that one more Thai is available there, not sure about service.

When I was coming out saw 2 Therapists 1 is tall and beautiful NE (or Thai) and one Desi fat cow with OK face and big assets. Anyone had these ladies then please put lights, would love to screw that tall girl next time.

Cheers!

DavidP5
10-13-18, 05:33
FR is for last weekend of September.

Got a number from Loc, claimed to be Inde but seems that its a scam running by SPs in Hinjewadi and Wakad area in Pune.

Called the number, a girl speaks and setup appointment to meet in K resort in Hinjewadi, she asked to take room and wait.

After sometime an SP comes to take the payment, which was totally disappointing.

The girl was totally different from the pics and was a NE, totally dead fish.

As per the convo, deal was set for 2 pops for 5 k, but as per the girl she did not had conv with me so she just allowed one. A totally time watcher girl with no looks..Bro,

Most of the posts In Locanto claiming to be indie are SPs only. We need to figure it out by reading the content of their post, check how many different ads has been posted by the same user, and what are the different ad says. You will be able to filter almost 90% of SPs ads if you follow this. For rest 10%, yes we need to have audio or video calls sometimes and even if we do that it can turn out to be SPs when you actually give a visit. What I notices is that, 95% of times a genuine indie don't share her contact number on locanto directly. She will ask you to contact via email first. So this is another check. And at the end its your luck.

Enjoy.

Shaboink
10-13-18, 06:31
Tried this new spa named after a precious gem in Kharadi same place another spa is there. NE and local available, opted for local.

She was a typical Marathi girl, all local girls seems to be from a peculiar part of Maharashtra from the tone. The girl named started with S.

She had an awesome figure but the face kind of took away the ratings. The Spa has no doors only mats covering the room entrance. So not very encouraging for extras.

Girl spoke well and had a decent conversation, I did not ask for extra waited for her to ask. Anyways no hints of extras during massage so was not very hopeful. Nevertheless massage ended and she said take a shower. That was that.

Took the shower and moved out.

60 minutes damages: 1. 4 K.

Somehow want to go again and see if I can crack this one, her overall figure has made me want to see her naked.

If anyone has this spa experience please share.

Kushalk2212
10-13-18, 08:44
Hi all fellows,

Need good service directions in Budhwar peth or any independent girl with more than a missionary.

SamK123
10-13-18, 09:12
No problem bro, inbox cleared!

SamK123,

Can't reply to your PM. Please make some space in your mailbox.

My apologies for posting here a message which is meant for an individual, but there was no other way!

GuyNxtDoor
10-13-18, 09:40
Bro,

What are ending three digits, I do have one Sonia's contact, but want to be sure.

Hello All mongers,

We fixed the deal and she arrived at my place. She didn't ask for any transport charge which was a positive sign. Inside the room, she didn't ask for money upfront and that was second positive point. After initial chit chat we started. Looks wise she is not very attractive but her boobs are massive and well endowed, which can be crushed and mauled. She is bit on the healthier side and those who like fleshy married MILF will enjoy..

CoolMudeme
10-13-18, 09:41
Tried this new spa named after a precious gem in Kharadi same place another spa is there. NE and local available, opted for local.

She was a typical Marathi girl, all local girls seems to be from a peculiar part of Maharashtra from the tone. The girl named started with S.

She had an awesome figure but the face kind of took away the ratings. The Spa has no doors only mats covering the room entrance. So not very encouraging for extras.

Girl spoke well and had a decent conversation, I did not ask for extra waited for her to ask. Anyways no hints of extras during massage so was not very hopeful. Nevertheless massage ended and she said take a shower. That was that..Is this the one which is in the main road on the ground floor that starts with S? If so, I don't think it's the name of a gem. Anyways, I have been to this spa a couple of times, have availed local for the first time and NE the second time. They typically charge 1.5 k over the counter for massage and shower since they're pretty new in the area and they're not on NB yet. I have managed to get extras both the times. The first time, it was Marathi girl and with good figure and not so good looks as you mentioned but I don't recollect her name. Her massage was only OK and she didn't give any hints however at the end I asked her if she can offer extras, she agreed for usual HJ+TL for 1 k. Second time, it was a NE, looked pretty. Her massage was great and again no hints but when I asked her to do massage in inner thighs, she obliged but was careful enough to not go deep to tickle Johnny. However in the end, she did give a HJ+TL after I asked her for 1 k. There are a few more chicks in the same spa which I will try. Good massage may vary depending upon the therapist but I think you just have to ask for extras and you will get it without much hassles here.

Rahul2020
10-13-18, 09:59
Hi guys,

Did anyone able to score birds from pubs / clubs like House of Medici, Penthouse, Maimi, etc in Pune?

Thanks.

Shaboink
10-13-18, 12:22
Buddy your post suddenly made me want to see her naked.

Went out today had a good time. Did B2 B + BJ.

She told me she is here till 18th and asked me to come by then again.

Any I am out of Pune on 18th so can't be there but any of you mates can go ahead.

She said she doesn't know if she is coming back.

He pussy calls me. Doing DATY on Thai is just nice, safe and clean.

Cheers. !!

I have been reading this forum since quite some time and I thought its time to contribute. So yours truly signed up.

I have been mongering in East Pune mostly and off let I have been frequenting MPs.

I want to share one of my latest find. Just back after a wonderful session. The Spa, the name of which starts with A, is located in a business park with the same name as the complex that had two towers and was hit on nine eleven.

The counter is 2.1 k for 60 minute Swedish massage.

The therapist name is ae-mee. She is a beauty!! Soft skin, beautiful face, handful non-silicon boobs, narrow waist and decent behind. Ask for B2B and if you can get her turned on, she would reciprocate in multifold. Don't demand any service just get her horny. You need to figure out how to get her going and she won't disappoint.

She is here till 12th Oct so hurry up. I will leave damages for you to negotiate and work out. I think its "everyone for his own" when it comes to damages but I can say that they are not as high as the country spa. .

Please do not share with her how you got the contact. Just tell her a friend told you that she gives good massage. Also note that I am not a pimp or not marketing anyone, so no judgments on that please! I have had a few good sessions with her and intentions are to share and repay this wonderful forum.

I have formulated a scheme which over the time has proven to be a good recipe to score with spa chicks. But that is for the next post.

I will soon buy a subscription so hold on to your PMs till then.

Ciao and have fun!!

Shtrum
10-13-18, 18:36
Hi Pune bros,

Would be obliged for Ritu's digits, location and reference. PM is open.

Uziuzi
10-13-18, 19:16
Thanks for the info brother. What is her rate in Kolkata and what is her ideal rate according to you? Please give an idea of decent amount so that everyone can benefit.Usual charge is 4. 5 k per pop. Good reviews on her.

Tatankaa
10-13-18, 19:46
Hi all fellows,

Need good service directions in Budhwar peth or any independent girl with more than a missionary.Dude,

BP is something I will never recommend, but still I see lots of guys have itching.

Anyways go to Disco Building (building with mobile shop and following by majority of crowd) and go to top floor 1st dane from left side. Opt for 30 minutes so girl might charge for 800 but still not bad. Explore it and put. Some reports. If still you burn your hands then will give you hint who is the best girl to meet there.

P.S- please don't spam my PM.

Explore it first.

Maddy Patil
10-13-18, 20:21
Hello guys,

Please share some Afro FR in Pune.

Wayne07
10-13-18, 20:27
Have been to EA Spa Baner couple of times. But unfortunately no extras. Nit sure about S Spa and Salon, have been there for hair cut and saw few NEs who works in Spa but not so great in look and body.

Will PM some other spa details in this area.Thank you for the update and help.

Dondu
10-14-18, 04:17
Hi all,

Decided to try the V spa at Kharadi.

Maximum girls are NE and Thai girls available at this branch.

Asked for seeing the line up and the manager called all the available girls.

Selected a Thai, late 20, good looking and good figure.

Massage was decent, She knew I was there for extras and asked me directly. I asked her rate, quoted 3 k for B2B. I declined and said its too much.

She quoted 2 k, I still declined. Then she asked how much you can pay. I said I just 1. 5 k. She agreed.

Rest was a pure bliss session. She was cooperative and I enjoyed very well.

Face- 7/10.

Tits- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

Happy and safe mongering.

Dondu
10-14-18, 04:19
Hello guys,

Please share some Afro FR in Pune.You can find many of them in Locanto and many of them advertise collectively. Try your luck. Most Afro ads in Locanto are genuine, unlike our Desi ones.

BobbyHarrera
10-14-18, 04:23
Great updates guys.

I gave second visit there last weekend and asked for any Thai this time. As always carried only 1.5 k cash. Massage was not up to the mark as per Thai standards but could score for BJ but only with topless. Her attitude was quite good and belv it was also sure shot FS if I had more cash.

But important things is please control on the damages. She was not giving buzz less than 2.5 k for BJ & 3.5 k for BJ+ B2B. But when I said I need BJ in 1.5 k or nothing then only she agreed. 6/10 on looks, was hiding her age through makeup. Boobs good size but bit saggy, DFK. Yes.

As she said she was about to leave Thailand back and will come back in a month until that one more Thai is available there, not sure about service.

When I was coming out saw 2 Therapists 1 is tall and beautiful NE (or Thai) and one Desi fat cow with OK face and big assets. Anyone had these ladies then please put lights, would love to screw that tall girl next time.

Cheers!Not sure who the tall NE is, but there's a NE with the name baby. She has good assets but might be a bit moody sometimes. The other 2 NEs I tried (2 months back) were only OK for a HJ with no top access. You can try B2B with the local therapists though. Bad in looks but once you make them horny you might get FS. Don't pay more than 1.5-2 k for B2B.

Tanatan
10-14-18, 09:28
Hi,

I am a new joinee to this forum. Please help me start my 'career'. Can any one please provide contacts of Ritu and Pallavi?

LetsTryThis
10-14-18, 10:44
So finally I had chance to meet Nilakshi. Thanks for everyone who replied to my queries. So guys honestly I know Pune is quite dry and Nilakshi can be a good option for some at a decent budget. But seriously she ain't my kind. Was totally disappointment the moment I saw her. Won't get into details as my intention is not to shame her. I let her go within 1 session.

So guys it's fine if you don't try her. You are not missing out on anything.

Keep hunting guys.

Cheers!

Rajeshj
10-14-18, 11:25
Hi Shaboink.,

Please clear your inbox I can't reply as your inbox is full.

Buddy your post suddenly made me want to see her naked.

Went out today had a good time. Did B2 B + BJ.

She told me she is here till 18th and asked me to come by then again.

Any I am out of Pune on 18th so can't be there but any of you mates can go ahead.

She said she doesn't know if she is coming back.

He pussy calls me. Doing DATY on Thai is just nice, safe and clean.

Cheers. !!

AKS84
10-14-18, 13:02
My 2nd visit to this SPA. Went with Nearby coupon, as usual you can't choose therapist with this. So I was assigned with a chubby Thai.

Massage was OK kind below Thai level.

Rest;.

Beautiful Face, Big Boobs, Talkative, Willing to satisfy you of course that depend on your attitude, B2 B, DFK, BBJ, complete access to her body.

Nice Tattoos and got it on right places.

Charge 3. 5 K, will reduce on my next visit.

Cheers,

AKS.

AquaGenius
10-14-18, 13:58
Hi mate,

Seen your post a little late. So P.S. Is not that bad after all. There are some good catches here if this place is close to you and you wish to explore. See details below:

- Chi spa (first word similar to famous whiskey) - near the famous P.S. Chowk at plaza building. Thai therapists available. If going here, go for M (she is none other than the B2B babe from Baner and Aundh spas who went by the name starting with O). M would be similar to a famous dialog from old Hindi movie. B2B guaranteed and does other services (not FS) as you can negotiate. So other Thai therapist here too should be giving it.

- AT spa on the KIcon road. Good and decent looking Thai staff. Rooms have no doors, covered with curtains. Yet, if you are looking for an excellent massage and a HJTL. You should visit here. You won't complain about massage. Spa in itself is well maintained and lovely ambience.

- Yo spa in indradhanush plaza. You can try a therapist named are (hindi word for light). She is sweet and has fairly nice melons. Does HJTL. Was ready for B2B too after couple visits but then I started exploring elsewhere. Massage from are would be a 6/10 but extras are assured. Wooden doors with no bolts but should be fine as no one enters or disturbs.

- SunS spa on KIcon road. Recently taken over by new management. On my first visit had to come empty handed. However, since my number was there, the owner (lady) started sending me pics of girls later. So I assume they are now running FS service too here. But how the deal works I am not sure as I have not availed the service. Seen one girls pic who seemed cute, may try sometime. If you happen to visit, share your experience in an FR. But visit SunS only after trying the others I mentioned.

Hope this helps and you score. Have given out major details I suppose, you could check NearBuy for coupons on same and call them by getting their numbers in google.

Good luck and happy mongering. Share you experiences.

Thanks for the responses guys. Considering the services in the area don't even seem to be of good quality, I guess I'll just spend my money elsewhere.

Adaziz546
10-14-18, 15:46
Hello everyone,

I am silent reader.

Thanks in advance.Is she from Wakad or Hinjewadi area, I have number ending those digits, which initially claimed to indie but was a SP?

Thanks.

Traveller88
10-14-18, 17:34
Thanks, AquaGenius.

Work has been hectic, so only got the chance to visit 1 spa so far. Z spa on the road from Ko Chowk, P.S.

Pretty small place, but seemed clean enough. Therapists were all local. Got a MILF, in her early 30's at most, pretty talkative. Did a decent Swedish massage. She offered extras (1 K. HJ, 2 K. HJ + touching under clothes, but no removing them). Took the 1 K HJ. Didn't think 2 K was worth it, if not getting to see anything.

Damages: 1 K counter + 1 K HJ = 2 K.

WIR: Maybe. Massage was pretty decent, but only after I've tried out a few other places.

Cheers,

T88.

P.S: The very first response to my query stated that the spas on P.S- Nashik Phata road were useless. I'm assuming he meant the BT spa. Which is pretty strange, as others have posted decent FRs for the other branches of the same. The two others in its vicinity are both starting with P. One a large one with a salon attached, and the other new and quite unknown so far. Does anyone have experiences with them?

Kkarunkk
10-14-18, 18:57
My 2nd visit to this SPA. Went with Nearby coupon, as usual you can't choose therapist with this. So I was assigned with a chubby Thai.

Massage was OK kind below Thai level.

Rest;.

Beautiful Face, Big Boobs, Talkative, Willing to satisfy you of course that depend on your attitude, B2 B, DFK, BBJ, complete access to her body.

Nice Tattoos and got it on right places.

Charge 3. 5 K, will reduce on my next visit.

Cheers,

AKS.Where is this one located?

CitizenFour
10-14-18, 23:52
New to mongering. Please help.

BobbyHarrera
10-15-18, 03:34
New to mongering. Please help.There are numerous FRs posted on this forum. You will find enough information about the spas that provide extras. Put in some efforts and you won't be disappointed.

Play safe.

Dondu
10-16-18, 04:06
Hello friends,

Went to the above spa. Have heard about Miss S from the pages of forum, enough hints for starters.

About Miss S, she is short, very cute, has big ass and slight belly fat.

Massage started and in between, she removed dispo but ignored my dick and balls. When she asked to turn around, dick was saluting and she asked the question.

After lots of bargaining she agreed for 3.5 k for BBBJ plus B2B. She cleaned Johnny, cleaned herself. I licked the hell out of her sexy shaved pussy. No smell, great taste. Her ass was clean and shapely so rimmed her. She allowed two fingers in pussy and other in asshole, while I was under her licking her clit like a dog. She screamed when she came heavily. Then did a great BBBJ. Finally came in 69, first shot CIM and rest outside.

Massage: 7.

Looks: 8.

Figure: 8.

Assets: 8.

Damage: 2 k for 90 minutes and 3.5 k to her as tip.

Cheers!

AquaGenius
10-16-18, 12:33
Hi guys,

Always heard of this site LOC while discussing on this forum and elsewhere. However, I have not been able to get lucky on scoring or making connections there. So I am curious, is there any one here who has success stories from LOC where a connection was made with a girl and went on dating? No exchange of monetary benefits but just FWB / NSA / ONS? I know it would be a herculean task as much as finding a needle in a haystack. But wanted to know if there are any brothers who were lucky there.

And if I want to post an ad and try my luck, are there any suggestions or tips that can be shared? Thanks in advance.

AquaG.

KetanPune
10-16-18, 14:08
Anything worthy available in kothrud, bavdhan, pashan area.

RajivRaj
10-16-18, 17:11
Hi,

SP from Shivajinagar quoted 7 k for 2 hours and including room.

Having flat at shivajnagar.

Anyone try any girl shown below?

Thanks in advance.

DannyJohn1981
10-16-18, 17:49
Went to the V spa in Kharadi to try the famous miss K, booked 60 mins session with her.

Massage started and no signs of any extra service but she politely refused. She said no one does here any such services.

As a result only massage no fun, out came dry.

Requesting seniors to pm me with correct V spa details.

RessrRcky
10-16-18, 18:17
Is she from Wakad or Hinjewadi area, I have number ending those digits, which initially claimed to indie but was a SP?

Thanks.No she is near Sinhgad Road.

MLover29
10-16-18, 18:32
Over the past year or so I have been frequently scouring locanto ads for African birds and availing their services. First thing is the pictures are always ripped straight from IG models and none of the girls look like that. All these ladies stay in sangvi or kondhwa. Never been to kondhwa but I find sangvi a very strange place where I always stick out as a sore thumb. Very nosy locals and some of them are very rude when asking directions. I haven't been stopped from entering any building or houses till now though, which I'm thankful for. Most of these girls stay with 4 or 5 other women, who they call their sisters sometimes. They are kinda wary and careful while opening the main door and will always be doubtful when you enter. I often ask what they think about Indian men to which their response is pretty unnerving, but carry on a good conversation and the right amount of money then they are quite friendly..Quite agree with the very detailed research. Even if they give you pics, they are different when you meet them. In one case, I was sent a pic of a girl. But on video chat an old hag came on line. The girls from Kenya are very commercial. Other countries are marginally better. Though they ask 4 k per HR. They will willingly settle for 1.5-2 k per pop. Of the 4 or 5 in Loc only Lynn stays alone. Rest stay in a bunch. One even swore she had no one in the flat and it was safe. When I went there there were 6 women in a two bedroom apt in various states of undress. Hygiene is an issue and some do not believe in bathing. The bed in most case may be a mattress on the floor. A few smokes or an odd beer go along way in breaking the ice. Not for the weak hearted. Happy hunting.

FantasizeMe
10-16-18, 18:43
Guys I will be Pune this weekend. Apart from Pallavi, Zoya, Shruti, Pallavi. Do any kind soul help me with other contacts.

LoveMongers
10-16-18, 18:44
Traveling to Goa will stay there for four days looking for decent contact in Goa in return will share good Pune contact. PM me.

DeltaTheKing
10-16-18, 18:48
Guys,

I will be in Pune this weekend. Any kind souls please help with a reliable SP Contact.

We will reciprocate Mumbai contact.

Thank you.

Kunal00
10-16-18, 20:33
Hello friends,

I am in Pune for next 5 days. Would appreciate if anyone can share contact details of indies in Pune who can make my stay pleasant. Thank you all in advance. My PM is active.

BobbyHarrera
10-17-18, 03:15
Went to the V spa in Kharadi to try the famous miss K, booked 60 mins session with her.

Massage started and no signs of any extra service but she politely refused. She said no one does here any such services.

Requesting seniors to pm me with correct V spa details.A general rule with any therapists. Always make it clear to them that you have visited this spa 1-2 times and took some therapists that gave you a good time. You don't need to mention any therapist's names, but if you can that is even better. LE was alert for the last few weeks, it's possible that some therapists are denying extras to new customers.

CodedGod
10-17-18, 06:38
Hi guys,

Anyone can share some good pointers about clubs or pubs for pickups?

CodedGod
10-17-18, 06:40
Hi guys,

Always heard of this site LOC while discussing on this forum and elsewhere. However, I have not been able to get lucky on scoring or making connections there. So I am curious, is there any one here who has success stories from LOC where a connection was made with a girl and went on dating? No exchange of monetary benefits but just FWB / NSA / ONS? I know it would be a herculean task as much as finding a needle in a haystack. But wanted to know if there are any brothers who were lucky there.

And if I want to post an ad and try my luck, are there any suggestions or tips that can be shared? Thanks in advance.

AquaG.Its not worth the effort. Afros as mentioned in previous posts can be scored but the others are mostly scams or sp's.

Dondu
10-17-18, 13:37
Hello everyone,

From referring the forum and past experiences of spas, and after decoding the hints, decided to try the AVZ spa.

In few reports, the famous Miss G was mentioned as the one who is not a looker but gave good service. So with fingers crossed and high hopes went there and surprisingly she was available. And the thing was I hadn't taken the appointment.

The massage was usually normal but she touched my private parts and gave enough hints that extras were available.

So after finishing the massage she asked for extras and I asked what's on offer.

BBBJ was available which she said 2 k I said my friend who referred me here had availed the same service from you in 1.5 k after a much of negotiations she finally agreed for 1.5 k BBBJ plus titty action plus pussy fingering.

Although initially she was not ready for CIM but finally agreed shot in her mouth and she went and spat it out but I think 1.5 k is a good deal for her.

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!

VasuBoy909
10-17-18, 13:43
Hello fellow mongers.

I'm new to ISG but have been reading the forum for more than a week now. Just made account and activated PM so feel free to help a brother out, or just reach out if possible.

I've scored Locanto since the past two days and got a couple of girls numbers who seem to be indies, one in Hadapsar name NHA (last digit 593) who is just not my type. Got two more numbers that I'm following with but I doubt I'll find any genuine good from here. Since I'm new to the city and to the scene in general, I'm wary of contacting SPs, and would prefer to go with someone trusted for the first time. I've read a lot about Ritu, so would appreciate her contact please. Will share the numbers I have already, and also post FRs for sure! : the Look forward to some support by the seniors here. My PM is open, and I hope Johnny can get some action today.

Cheers!

VasuBoy909
10-17-18, 16:39
Hi guys,

After getting the number of one SP from Shvjngr from a senior member, I tried to contact him for one of the girls he showed. Went to their flat, but only one girl available, different from pics completely. Said my choice will come in two hours, and he would call so waiting. Contacted Ritu but she is busy. I wish to ask if any of the senior members can help with Puja's digits. I liked her pics more than Ritu's (maybe more my type). Would be happy to share back what I have. Also, if any pointers about Puja that I should know of?

Very new to the scene, so looking forward to guidance from seniors. Purchased my subscription today, so PM is open. Please help a brother out?

Cheers!

Rocky034
10-17-18, 18:35
Hi brothers,

Out of curiosity I tried one relatively cheaper SA, paid account. After using it for 3 weeks now, I feel that most of people there are either having fake profile or being platonic and asking for money.

Can't help but get the idea that its complete waste of time.

Hriteshk85
10-17-18, 22:02
Hello guys,

Visiting Pallavi in this week.

Will post detailed FR soon.

Thank you senior member for giving me contact.

Saqua63
10-18-18, 03:55
Which branch you are referring A or P S?

Dondu
10-18-18, 03:55
Hello friends,

Went to Sw Spa in Aircraft Nagar situated in popular malls extension. Have heard that only local girls are present in that.

Asked the counter, the girl told 1800 for an hour. I said its too high and negotiated to 1400. There were only 2-3 local girls.

Spa table was having earlier disposable bed sheet, it was not changed which I found strange.

After changing in came a girl. Said her name as Miss O. Started massage and singing some songs. Her massage was kind of erotic. She was applying good pressure from legs to thigh.

When asked to turn around, my dick had become rock solid.

I asked for extra but she was hesitating, I could see she was excited. She gently said she can only do HJ.

I said OK and she started her HJ. Meanwhile I grabbed her boobs and began pressing. She was enjoying as well. It was so erotic.

After few minutes I ejected and cleaned and gave her 500 and came out.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10.

Damage- 1400+ 500.

Happy and safe mongering!

Dondu
10-18-18, 03:57
Traveling to Goa will stay there for four days looking for decent contact in Goa in return will share good Pune contact. PM me.An American Bird Adriana was present in Goa sometime back, but I don't know if she would be still there. But she charges very high, not recommended. Otherwise Goa is all dry. Try to take any indie from Pune to Goa.

IAm1984
10-18-18, 06:48
It just that you got a bad day. Everyone in that spa give extras. Either they got strict instructions from management or she personally got some issues. Either way I found this spa is worthless nowadays. In terms of hygiene and services.

Requesting seniors to pm me with correct V spa details.

MarksMen
10-18-18, 12:38
So shelling out your hard earned 8.5 k for an old timer who "used" to be in her prime couple of years back?

It's your choice buddy but in that you can get a much better option and multiple experience. All the best for your experience.

My 2 cents.

Marksmen.

Hello guys,

Visiting Pallavi in this week.

Will post detailed FR soon.

Thank you senior member for giving me contact.

BobbyHarrera
10-18-18, 13:21
It just that you got a bad day. Everyone in that spa give extras. Either they got strict instructions from management or she personally got some issues. Either way I found this spa is worthless nowadays. In terms of hygiene and services.I kinda agree to this. The spa's quality has gone way down. But I happened to meet a Thai therapist (don't remember her name) just a few weeks before she was going to leave back to her country. She was pure GFE. She gave good bum massage and later asked me to turn around. I told her to continue it for a little long to which she giggled and pulled off my dispo completely. Started giving me a really sensual bum massage while touching Johnny in between. She didn't mind doing that for the whole 1 hour and didn't even pester me about extras even though she was playing with Johnny. I offered to give her a massage to which she seriously said that she can tip me. Asked her to extend the session for 30 more minutes and had the sensual bum & crotch massage for 1 hour. Asked her to give a handjob in the last 15 mins with TA and paid her 1 k. I repeated her the very next day and had a more hotter session with her squirting all over me. That was the last session of my membership. I'm not taking the membership again since she's anyway went back on Oct. 5.

She said that and will be coming back to India in a few weeks. Interested people can enquire at the reception.

Amit 001
10-18-18, 14:18
By the way, who is this Pooja?

From SP or independent?

Area?

Hi guys,

After getting the number of one SP from Shvjngr from a senior member, I tried to contact him for one of the girls he showed. Went to their flat, but only one girl available, different from pics completely. Said my choice will come in two hours, and he would call so waiting. Contacted Ritu but she is busy. I wish to ask if any of the senior members can help with Puja's digits. I liked her pics more than Ritu's (maybe more my type). Would be happy to share back what I have. Also, if any pointers about Puja that I should know of?

Very new to the scene, so looking forward to guidance from seniors. Purchased my subscription today, so PM is open. Please help a brother out?

Cheers!

Rocky034
10-18-18, 14:55
Went to spa in Kharidi near famous IT hub. A Thai woman named sandy was assigned to me.

Not a looker and bit plump too. Massage was OK.

She kept insisting for extras, to which I politely declined. Wasn't good experience there.

Bond Bond
10-18-18, 14:59
Agree. Take someone along. You will find many girls in pubs there but beware. They are hand in glove with the bar-tenders. My friend visited few days back and approached a girl in one of the Pubs in North Goa. She had a drink and when the bill came it was for 5 drinks. Suddenly she said she wanted to visit the wash room and never came back. The bartender said he had served 5 drunks...so this guy paid for it else would have to confront the Bouncers.. play safe pal.

It's always better to take someone along. Cheers!

An American Bird Adriana was present in Goa sometime back, but I don't know if she would be still there. But she charges very high, not recommended. Otherwise Goa is all dry. Try to take any indie from Pune to Goa.

Bond Bond
10-18-18, 15:08
I was quite active on SA few months ago. Did find quite a few girls in Mumbai who were willing to get laid. Of course I agree that most of them demand money even to meet up first which is a gamble. In Pune I guess I know just 1-2 who would have agreed to meet behind closed doors.

There's one European asking for 50 k a night. Well SA has become a medium of easy money for many girls. That's the fact of life.

Hi brothers,

Out of curiosity I tried one relatively cheaper SA, paid account. After using it for 3 weeks now, I feel that most of people there are either having fake profile or being platonic and asking for money.

Can't help but get the idea that its complete waste of time.

Bond Bond
10-18-18, 15:15
Replied to you. Check PM. Also be aware of LOC. Mostly fake profiles and cheats...

Hi guys,

Cheers!

Dondu
10-19-18, 03:48
Hello all,

Had heard about this spa from the backpages and already was assured that it offered sure shot FS.

Went to the spa and the guy quoted rates according to what I had seen in NB. He told total 5 girls are available and 2 were NI and 1 NE, 2 locals. Decided to go with NI. Opted for Swedish massage. In came the girl, she was average looking. Massage was not good. I was getting a feeling that I could get the extras as she was touching all my private parts.

Then when massage was over she gave me menu of 3.5 k for B2B, 6 k for FS. I opted for B2B at 3 k. Enjoyed totally and ensured she got wet as well.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Cheers!

Jiam339
10-19-18, 10:49
Off late I am not very active on ish however my hunt for indy continue. Considering scene in Pune and my budget constraints I am not regular monger. Recently came across indy (Megha) ad on locanto. Ad qualifies all criteria discussed over ISG to be true to an indy ad. However upon contacting received attached images over WA. This created doubt in me. May explore further before going ahead. If anyone had tried earlier pl share exp.

Thanks.

Tatankaa
10-19-18, 12:21
I kinda agree to this. The spa's quality has gone way down. But I happened to meet a Thai therapist (don't remember her name) just a few weeks before she was going to leave back to her country. She was pure GFE. She gave good bum massage and later asked me to turn around. I told her to continue it for a little long to which she giggled and pulled off my dispo completely. Started giving me a really sensual bum massage while touching Johnny in between. She didn't mind doing that for the whole 1 hour and didn't even pester me about extras even though she was playing with Johnny. I offered to give her a massage to which she seriously said that she can tip me. Asked her to extend the session for 30 more minutes and had the sensual bum & crotch massage for 1 hour. Asked her to give a handjob in the last 15 mins with TA and paid her 1 k. I repeated her the very next day and had a more hotter session with her squirting all over me. That was the last session of my membership. I'm not taking the membership again since she's anyway went back on Oct. 5.

She said that and will be coming back to India in a few weeks. Interested people can enquire at the reception.Seems same Thai who offered me slurpy BJ (forgot the name but starts with V), as same thing she repeated to inquire on reception LOL. However she said her fellow Thai friend still available there who is equally good. (as she said).

Rocky034
10-19-18, 15:59
In another SA, one celeb is asking for 30 k per appointment.

I was quite active on SA few months ago. Did find quite a few girls in Mumbai who were willing to get laid. Of course I agree that most of them demand money even to meet up first which is a gamble. In Pune I guess I know just 1-2 who would have agreed to meet behind closed doors.

There's one European asking for 50 k a night. Well SA has become a medium of easy money for many girls. That's the fact of life.

PuneNewBie11
10-20-18, 07:41
I am new here, I read FR on MP in P.S, arrow, VN. Tried Y spa. It was good experience. I know most of them here knew about it. So I won't go details. Want to try some new places. If anyone knows MP in Warje, Kothrud do share.

PuneNewBie11
10-20-18, 08:16
Hey guys,

I have been regular visitor here. I have read most of old FR from last 2 months. Tried why spa, it was good experience. Most of us here know about it, so won't go into details. Total damage around 4.8 k for B2B. I wanted to explore new ones. Heard about ST and V. But anyone of you knew about MP in Warje and Kothrud area. Please provide guidance over it.

Thanks in advance.

Praks111
10-20-18, 09:38
Guys,

I am not a fan of Spas and extras. But somehow today I thought of trying one and reached V Spa. Was the 1st customer in the morning. The lady at the desk asked me if I want a local or Thai. I said local. She assigned the dusky famous one. Carried a cover too. Whether she was the famous M or K I don't know or both are same. The massage was OK. As I had 90 minutes slot she finished the massage in 45 minutes. She asked me for extras I said I want B2B she asked for 3.5 k. I said 2 k. As it was said in the posts I started fingering within no time she got wet and slippery. She started begging to fuck her. I said no. Begged more. I pulled the cover from my valet and entered inside in missionary. Kept pumping we changed positions to cow girl and then released. Then went under shower she was me and little bro and gave a slurrpy BJ which again ended in CIM. Ultimately we had a good shower and gave her 2.5 k. She was very happy. She asked me to come again. If tackled properly she will be willing to come outside the spa for a romp.

One request don't bombard by sending PMs there are enough of posts on V spa and the therapist. If you go to slightly old pages you will get to proper info.

Writing this far standing right outside the spa and posting it while in the cab.

Happy and safe mongering. Don't forget to carry your cover and don't dispose of the cover in the spa. Throw it outside.

Dondu
10-20-18, 15:01
Hi friends,

Went to this place at mall in H wadi area.

Had taken NB coupon of 1 hour. Was assigned a Thai girl.

After massage started she gave enough hints and I was sure she would soon pop the question which she did and I asked for menu.

She told 3 k for B2B and 1. 5 k for HJ. Got her agree to 2.5 k B2B.

After paying, she removed her dress and got a good B2B massage. Her boobs was a good ones and she knew how to use it.

Damages- 0.7 K NB Coupon.

Looks: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Cheers!

Dondu
10-20-18, 15:03
Off late I am not very active on ish however my hunt for indy continue. Considering scene in Pune and my budget constraints I am not regular monger. Recently came across indy (Megha) ad on locanto. Ad qualifies all criteria discussed over ISG to be true to an indy ad. However upon contacting received attached images over WA. This created doubt in me. May explore further before going ahead. If anyone had tried earlier pl share exp.

Thanks.What's so strange about it bro? She has merely done some alteration in her face and her address as I assume. If she is not asking advance you can try.

Also try asking if she is ready to come to your home also.

BobbyHarrera
10-20-18, 15:32
She said that and will be coming back to India in a few weeks. Interested people can enquire at the reception.A small correction. The admin seems to have changed "Anda" (Hindi for egg) to "N".

The Thai therapist I met said that miss egg will be coming back to India soon. Those who had good experiences with her can enquire at the counter.

BobbyHarrera
10-20-18, 15:34
Seems same Thai who offered me slurpy BJ (forgot the name but starts with V), as same thing she repeated to inquire on reception LOL. However she said her fellow Thai friend still available there who is equally good. (as she said).She might be referring to Miss C. Good blowjob but very plump figure. Easily gets turned on through.

BobbyHarrera
10-20-18, 15:44
Been here twice this month. Got an NE therapist assigned. Was disappointment to see that rooms only have curtains. But they have attached showers unlike SW spa in the same building. The therapist was chubby but the face looked cute. I kept talking to her during the massage to ease her and found out that they're were only 2 Ne therapists here and the rest are locals. She didn't spend much time on the bums, so lost the expectations of extras. Towards the end I asked her if she gives any extras to which she said yes 1 k for HJ + touching the boobs. She was busty but didn't let me suck on them initially. I was taking too long, so she gave in to my later attempts to suck her boobs. Seemed friendly and gave me her number when leaving.

Repeated her after a week expecting more. I kept in touch with her on whatsapp and notified her before going. During the massage this time, I asked her to spend more time on the bums but she didn't. Got the same extras like last time. She wasn't budging for bottom access at all. Got the same extras as last time and decided not to repeat anymore. She keeps pinging me and asking to come for a massage, but I'm not interested to go back.

BobbyHarrera
10-20-18, 15:52
Went to this spa above a bakery in Viman nagar. This place has a lot of favourites in the nearbuy app, so thought that it is a sureshot place for extras. There's even a German shepherd at the counter making me think we get more than a rub and tug here. Got a Thai therapist assigned. She seemed to be in her mid to late thirties. There were no hints whatsoever, something that we don't expect from Thais after all. The worst part about this place is that all doors have a glass window in the middle. I don't know if the receptionist keeps checking during the massage, but it was a bad sign. Asked her about extras in the end and she quoted 2 k for a HJ with TA. She didn't care to negotiate as well, so I left it there and went for a shower.

WIR. Not likely.

Does anyone know a good therapist here?

Sharvil2018
10-20-18, 18:18
Hi guys,

I was regular reader of Pune forum. Thought to add my views. I am not paid member and not looking for any contact. Just want to share my experience.

45 yr man travel a lot and having good and bad experience. I will post as an when get time.

About Pune it's not that dry as it looks. Only need good network to explore. My experience.

1. Locanto: initially was good but now lots of fake profile from Bengal or Gurgaon.

2. Massage parlor:- not good at Pune as I was in Bangkok for almost 1+ yr. Tasted lots of good moments.

3. Dating app hard to score in India.

4. Sp: most of SP having dead fishes. I have one connect name is goldi not much expensive having decent girl who gives good time in bed. Girls are not as hot as you guys expects but drink, gives response in bed if you are decent. His place is safe.

5. Pickup: luckily get few good girls / woman to have free fun.

Will posts after getting response.

GreatPrince
10-21-18, 05:44
Hi guys,

I was regular reader of Pune forum. Thought to add my views. I am not paid member and not looking for any contact. Just want to share my experience.

45 yr man travel a lot and having good and bad experience. I will post as an when get time.

About Pune it's not that dry as it looks. Only need good network to explore. My experience.

1. Locanto: initially was good but now lots of fake profile from Bengal or Gurgaon.

2. Massage parlor:- not good at Pune as I was in Bangkok for almost 1+ yr. Tasted lots of good moments.

4. Sp: most of SP having dead fishes. I have one connect name is goldi not much expensive having decent girl who gives good time in bed. Girls are not as hot as you guys expects but drink, gives response in bed if you are decent. His place is safe.

Will posts after getting response.Bro,

Any contacts in Bangalore regarding WG or INdies or any suggestions please let PM.

MarksMen
10-21-18, 05:52
There are FRs of MP in Warje area you can scroll down the pages and get info.

Marksmen.

Hey guys,

I have been regular visitor here. I have read most of old FR from last 2 months. Tried why spa, it was good experience. Most of us here know about it, so won't go into details. Total damage around 4.8 k for B2B. I wanted to explore new ones. Heard about ST and V. But anyone of you knew about MP in Warje and Kothrud area. Please provide guidance over it.

Thanks in advance.

Kamsutra69
10-21-18, 07:23
Fellas,

I am looking to connect with Pooja & Pallavi. I am spending some time in Pune in the next weeks.

Can provide Ritu's contact as a thank you.

Happy mongering!

Salspak
10-21-18, 07:43
Which is the best option for a hotel for 2/3 hours.

Also is Radisson blu a viable option?

Bond Bond
10-21-18, 13:21
We are glad you have had your good times in Pune. Cheers!

Hi guys,

Will posts after getting response.

Dondu
10-21-18, 14:50
Hello bros,

Went to O spa few days back in KP area. Place is nice with decent rooms. They have NE staff.

Massage was normal kind and towards end the lady asked if I need extras.

Quoted HJ for 1 k and Topless 1.5 k B2B 3 k.

I agreed for B2B and negotiated for 2.5 k. Her boobs were big and allowed me to play and suck.

I tried to finger her and she resisted initially but she gave up and I fingered her and made her wet.

Looks- 7/10.

Massage - 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 1.5 k + 2.5 k.

Tatankaa
10-21-18, 17:04
Went to this spa above a bakery in Viman nagar. This place has a lot of favourites in the nearbuy app, so thought that it is a sureshot place for extras. There's even a German shepherd at the counter making me think we get more than a rub and tug here. Got a Thai therapist assigned. She seemed to be in her mid to late thirties. There were no hints whatsoever, something that we don't expect from Thais after all. The worst part about this place is that all doors have a glass window in the middle. I don't know if the receptionist keeps checking during the massage, but it was a bad sign. Asked her about extras in the end and she quoted 2 k for a HJ with TA. She didn't care to negotiate as well, so I left it there and went for a shower.

WIR. Not likely.

Does anyone know a good therapist here?I also wanted to try it due to high ratings but would like to avoid for now. Meanwhile I tried to explore two unpopular MPs thought I might discover some hidden gems but LOL total klpds. Think its better to stick with popular one.

(won't code the names as they don't offer extras), so should be avoided.

1) Green Life spa Kharadi.

Saw lots of dudes following the place, very difficult to get appointment, Cute NE therapists, so I was in impression that something going on here but no luck, doors without locks and just a partition of thin sheet be / w rooms so you will also come to know what's going on in other room. Only pro is friendly NE chicks, seems they want to provide extra too but setup does not allow it.

2) Swara spa east court VN.

Saw around 3-4 spas in East court so thought they might have some competition for good service. But.

It's useless to right anything about it, worst experience.

Don't even visit any spa at this place, you will regret it.

Atrimat
10-21-18, 21:33
Hi guys,

Will posts after getting response.I am interested in knowing more about SP and pick up. Also MP, as I did not experience MP fun (I did enjoy spa fun though).

LandFakir09
10-22-18, 01:51
Hello bros,

Went to O spa few days back in KP area. Place is nice with decent rooms. They have NE staff.

Massage was normal kind and towards end the lady asked if I need extras.

Quoted HJ for 1 k and Topless 1.5 k B2B 3 k.

I agreed for B2B and negotiated for 2.5 k. Her boobs were big and allowed me to play and suck.

I tried to finger her and she resisted initially but she gave up and I fingered her and made her wet.

Looks- 7/10.

Massage - 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 1.5 k + 2.5 k.Care to share the details of spa and therapist?

LandFakir09
10-22-18, 01:56
Has Ritu's number changed?

I have her's as one ending in 8131.

If it has changed, please let me know. PM is active.

Thanks.

CodedGod
10-22-18, 04:51

Also is Radisson blu a viable option?All 4 stars are generally ok. Try the ones categorized as cpl friendly on the apps. Mmt etc.

RoyalHeart
10-22-18, 05:23
Hello everyone,

From referring the forum and past experiences of spas, and after decoding the hints, decided to try the AVZ spa.

In few reports, the famous Miss G was mentioned as the one who is not a looker but gave good service. So with fingers crossed and high hopes went there and surprisingly she was available. And the thing was I hadn't taken the appointment.

The massage was usually normal but she touched my private parts and gave enough hints that extras were available.

So after finishing the massage she asked for extras and I asked what's on offer.Hey Pal,

Is it Wakad or Aundh one. Could you PM me her name.

Maverick6162
10-22-18, 06:40
What's so strange about it bro? She has merely done some alteration in her face and her address as I assume. If she is not asking advance you can try.

Also try asking if she is ready to come to your home also.I had also established contact with her. Then I asked on forum if anyone had tried her. But the response I got on forum was something like most contacts from that side of city are fake so I didn't proceed. Frankly speaking other than that there is no indication whatsoever that she is fake. If you happen to meet her please share your feedback. Thanks.

Dondu
10-22-18, 13:49
Hi,

Sharing my today's experience.

There are two ladies available road side near bavdhan.

Age around 32-35. Nice service in very low rate.

Lodge is also available where she will take you.

I wait there for half hour. Continue these ladies getting customers. Polite in talking. Good behavior.Hello all,

Has anyone else had any success in Bavdhan area? Is there any precaution that we need to take, any chances of mugging or something?

Also what's the rate for such cheap pussies?

Pokor
10-22-18, 14:10
Am going to Pune on a business trip for a week. Is there any bird or SP that you guys recommend?

Thanks.

BobbyHarrera
10-22-18, 16:58
2) Swara spa east court VN.

Saw around 3-4 spas in East court so thought they might have some competition for good service. But.

It's useless to right anything about it, worst experience.

Don't even visit any spa at this place, you will regret it.I had a not so great experience at this spa. Only got a HJ and TA from the local therapist Miss O. But I had to convince her a lot for that. I saw some recent FR about the same therapist too. But I doubt if we get more here.

Nevertheless I avoid spas that don't have attached showers and this is one of those spas.

Wayne07
10-22-18, 20:53

Also is Radisson blu a viable option?Very much viable option, only problem they will ask ID for both the people, if that's fine then any 4 star or above hotel is good unless you literally put the room on fire, no one care what's going on.

They usually have a half day rate (Freshen up room tariff) which they will not offer until you are regular with them, so expect them to charge you the full day tariff.

As someone already shared couple friendly hotels are a good option. If ID of girl is an issue then service apartments or properties in Kalyani Nagar are also a good option, but speak and verify with the provider for only one ID beforehand.

Hope this helps.

SexFreak1991
10-22-18, 23:14
Hello all,

Has anyone else had any success in Bavdhan area? Is there any precaution that we need to take, any chances of mugging or something?

Also what's the rate for such cheap pussies?Had one of the ladies. 500 per shot. 400 lodge. 50 protection. It's like a BP girl just with better room, CBJ and more positions.

WIR: yes for the price if you don't like BP.

Tatankaa
10-23-18, 07:19
I had a not so great experience at this spa. Only got a HJ and TA from the local therapist Miss O. But I had to convince her a lot for that. I saw some recent FR about the same therapist too. But I doubt if we get more here.

Nevertheless I avoid spas that don't have attached showers and this is one of those spas.Correct.

1) attached bathroom.

2) tissue papers in the room.

3) inner lock on the door.

4) last but not the least if small glass window on the.

Door then a towel as curtain.

If these 4 conditions match then any Spa is 101% sure shot for extras, the first thing I alwayss look in the room.

Is tissue paper because definitely it is there only to clean our cum LOL.

Shaktiman
10-23-18, 21:18
Can someone share digits of Leena or college going girl or indie, have already tasted Ritu and Pallavi. Thanks in advance.Please share the digits on these birds anyone. M nu here.

Bond Bond
10-24-18, 04:36
So after all this reading finally wanted to give it a try and headed to the much discussed V spa in Kready area. Asked for Ms. K but seems she was already booked for the slot. As I didn't want to wait opted for Ms. M the second local. Was shown in a small room with attached bath. Looked neat. I undress and here she comes. Fat girl. Oops I just lie down and let her start the massage. Lots of oil. Reminded me of an MP and didn't seem like a spa at all. Anyways, mid way she asked what I needed. Offered B2 B for 3 k which I politely refused. Bargained to 2 k and she asked for money first. Money handed over and off goes her top and bottom. She came on me and started rubbing her boobs all over me. Smooth skin. Allowed me to finger her and she enjoyed it. I asked for a BJ which she refused. Anyways, continued for a while and I was ready for a release. Wasnt bad for one time but wouldn't repeat.

Cheers!

Bond Bond
10-24-18, 04:53
So after picking up a few tips on LOC tracked down this afro Ms. L. Started a conversation on WA and she responded well. Asked for pics and she shared some fake ones. Anyways, did exchange PM with a fellow monger and he said I can go ahead. So fixed the deed for 1 HR 3k. Yeah, she started with 4 k but managed to get it down. She sent me the location on WA which is quite confusing if you ask me. Managed to reach there and called her and she guided to the flat.

At the first sight, she looked quite ok and the flat is a small 1 BHK but a neat one. Yes, it was a clean place and well maintained. She offered water and guided me to the room asking me to be comfortable. No bed. Mattress on the floor. In she came and asked for the cash first. Obliged and she started to undress. Which was a turn off. She strips totally while I do the same and I am happy to see her body. Nice boobs. (though sagging) and clean below. Had applied some moisturiser so was smelling good too. She started with a bum massage and asked me to turn. Then she started massaging Jhonny and he was saluting in no time. Started with WoT, doggy and ended in miss. As they all said, these Afros enjoy doggy a lot. She was moaning (some true some fake) and seems enjoyed the act too.

We lay there for a while with some general talk and then decided to cover up. She asked if I enjoyed and I would visit again. Honestly, I wouldn't mind as the place is quite clean and know that she is genuine.

So the rating is.

Boobs 7 - big but sagging.

Ass 8 - nice and huge.

Skin 8 - clean and smooth.

Pussy 8 - just right not tight not loose.

Service 8 - was cooperative.

Place 8 - clean and safe.

Attitude 9 - hospitable

WIR. For sure.

Please do not bombard my InBox for her digits, Please look for Afro Ms. L in Loc and you will find her. Pics on LOC are not her's she says she can't post original pics online.

Diamond10
10-24-18, 08:49
She's a gem in Pune for sure. I have tried her couple of times and she always satisfied.

Bang for the buck.

Cheers!

Recently joined I was clueless about where to start from, R have been one most starred name here.

Thanks to senior members to share the contact. Felt horny day before yesterday. Thought to try her number and bang she was available. Fixed time 130 to meet.

For people new to her, she is 5' with round handful boobs, she is tight down and always ready to please you.

Met a lot of ladies before joining here, but you can't compare her service in most of the manner. Very courteous.

Due to medical shops strike could find protection around, she said she has while I was on my way. No professional will do that.

It was a bit difficult to reach the location as its mostly society areas in centre of Pune and due to metro work.

Decided for one shot as I was running late. She has magic tongue, open to most of the positions and she cleans you well after the deed.

Diamond10
10-24-18, 08:51
Hey,

There are any places for her to stay as Pune has ample service apartments & GF-friendly hotels.

It all boils down to your budget.

BDW, is she still around?

Cheers!

Hello guys,

Need suggestions regarding stay at Pune..

Diamond10
10-24-18, 08:52
Couldn't agree with you mate!

These are my thoughts on DRY Pune.

1. There are many indies in Pune who are VFM. However, people are not willing to share FRs on their encounters.

2. People are becoming possessive on their finds because if they share it in open then that indie price will be inflated in no time.

3. Service of such indie goes down. E. G. Ritu, Pallavi, Nilakshi. And many more.

4. Less FRs compared to Delhi, Bangalore or Mumbai forum.

5. If anyone writes new FR, people start bombarding him with PM for contact without sharing any genuine contact in exchange.

6. No FRs on contact shared.

We should start sharing as much as we can which will help all of us to keep prices in control. End of the day, it's always Giver's gain.

Sharvil2018
10-25-18, 04:07
Good morning to all.

My sp experience start in Pune from 2002. Thought to tell few things.

1. Kp / kalyani nagar / Viman nagar: I personally found all are useless. Most of them showing some pic and in actual diff average girl. First few times I got carry away. Then I use to say if the girl in pic you shared not available I m not taking service. It helps.

2. S Delhi SP: good guy from Delhi working on loconto. You have to pay online. But trustworthy. Price is high. Few of his girls are good.

3. S from Katraj: initially was having good collection but now very bad. I meet V elderly lady from Kotharud, Pallavi and Ritu through him.

I got connected with Pallavi 6 yrs back and she use to give some good time and discount too. But then her attitude make me stop meeting her.

Ritu I tried few times with 3 k price she was too good and I think new at that time. Somehow I lost her contact.

4. G Vishrantwadi: this is real find. I got connected from one of indi. Place is very safe and most of his girls are good at bed. If you become good friend he allows to drink with girls and give good time. Girls / housewife might be not regular or only doing with him as I never read any of girl name on this site except simran and aliya. Hope I remember properly.

Recently I came across Tumblr site. Lots of stuff are there. Especially cpls. Most of them are paid. I meet few but rates are high. But all are genuine so far.

My tactics with such couples are I request them to meet at public place. Most of them wants to meet for coffee to see comfortless. I use to give her catbuary and rose (not red color) on first meet. Allow them to talk and show interest in their talk. After meeting I sent them msg that first time I meet decent genuine people and like them as person and give compliment to her in such way that she will be happy.

100% man msg for next meeting I use to give some excuse. Mostly I push it to last week and tell budget is constraints but want to meet once as I bought some gift for her. Normally I had few gifts like neckless or anklets which I bought online max 200 rs.

Next meeting I just give it her and just stop communication for 2 day. 50% time cpl come with discounted price. If it is in my budget then I move ahead.

In bed I use to pamper girls with compliments caring and use few magical words that girl totally into me. Then I don't have to do anything her hubby use to contact.

In bed I normally take more time to finish. Mininum 40 mints.

Hope you guys like. Will come back with more.

Wourmis
10-25-18, 06:02
Hi folks,

Just joined this site, will be getting a subscription soon.

So currently I have a few contacts of some indies, but I'm unsure how to proceed. While I have taken service only once from an SP in Kondhwa, it wasn't a good experience as the girl wouldn't kiss or try a different position, which is why I am thinking about going to indies. I still have some SP contacts, but these are quite far for me (Wakad, Aundh, Sanghvi).

What I would like to know is:

How safe is it to proceed with indies who have their own place? Because when I was visiting the SP in Kondhwa, it was scary as hell.

How would you negotiate the price and service?

What do I do in case the girl is not the same shown in the pic?

Do they have protection with them?

Any tips would be helpful.

SexManiac69
10-25-18, 10:57
I am looking to connect with Ritu & Pallavi. I am spending some time in Pune in the next weeks.

Can provide Ritu's contact as a thank you.

SamK123
10-25-18, 16:41
It is good to see FR from fellow guys.

After reading lots of FR about this spa and visited that place.

Took appointment with miss M.

May be my hopes were high but when I saw the therapist I was completely shocked!

Tall FAT and dusky (if you can call it).

Girl entered the room, won't give details about massage and other stuff as you all know about it already.

In the end came the question about extras, simply denied saying I am not in mood.

Frankly speaking was hoping to get that session over as soon as possible.

Genuine request.

Guys when you give details about the action in spa.

Please try to mention details about the therapist as well.

Looks.

Figure.

Skin.

Altitude etc.

So that fellow brothers can decide to go there or not.

As per their liking.

Saw miss k while leaving, though she is not fat.

Won't go with her as well.

Giving 2 k to such services is waste of money in my opinion.

Rest choice is yours.

Won't go there again for sure.

Much better options are available with slightly higher price but with good quality.

Keep rocking!

So after all this reading finally wanted to give it a try and headed to the much discussed V spa in Kready area. Asked for Ms. K but seems she was already booked for the slot. As I didn't want to wait opted for Ms. M the second local. Was shown in a small room with attached bath. Looked neat. I undress and here she comes. Fat girl. Oops I just lie down and let her start the massage. Lots of oil. Reminded me of an MP and didn't seem like a spa at all. Anyways, mid way she asked what I needed. Offered B2 B for 3 k which I politely refused. Bargained to 2 k and she asked for money first. Money handed over and off goes her top and bottom. She came on me and started rubbing her boobs all over me. Smooth skin. Allowed me to finger her and she enjoyed it. I asked for a BJ which she refused. Anyways, continued for a while and I was ready for a release. Wasnt bad for one time but wouldn't repeat.

Cheers!

Nadude
10-25-18, 17:32
Hello,
Can you please give direction to exactly where to find girls in Bhavdan.

Had one of the ladies. 500 per shot. 400 lodge. 50 protection. It's like a BP girl just with better room, CBJ and more positions.

WIR: yes for the price if you don't like BP.

Yandh
10-25-18, 20:34
Hello fellow mongers,

I last week meet a lady from facebook through reference. My close friend which have meet her before said she quite picky. I talked to her on phone and on facebook. I was chatting with her from few days. After she got comfortable she said yes. She was very nice to talk and she was well educated working lady in her 35. She was not like other girl which only care about money. I decided to meet her. She wanted to meet at her own place. She is 35 year old women married she told me. She needed money and she only accept reference. She really made me felt good and comfortable so I wanted to go with her for 3 to 4 hrs like Deepali with unlimited shot for 6 k. She told me she will give me good service. She is well educated, talented.

So finally I went to meet her. I went to room she greeted me gave me water asked me if I need tea or coffee. I said no then we sat on bed. She told me that I am good looking. I asked her what she likes in sex and dislikes she said she is okay with everything. She is not looker she is okay type. The room was nice too. She was living in apartment in building in Katraj area. She was little bit of plump not much little bit fat on tummy but nice boobs and nice ass and knows her stuff she had lot of porn and also she told me she regularly attends swap party with her husband.

So deeds started we were on bed next to each other touching each other sensuously then kissing started then in no time we were doing DFK it was very good she did not stop me there we keep doing it then I started to touch her. It was nice feeling then I started kissing her boobs then I sucked those boobs they were really nice and she really liked it she was enjoying it then she took my johny in her mouth without me asking and she started to suck it. She gave nice BJ after johny was straight I started doing her in missionary position. We both enjoyed for some time then first round ended. Then we both were resting talking about general stuff she was very good to talk. She is not regular into this business. She will leave this field very soon she told me. After 15 to 20 minute rest. I started kissing her once again she was into it too then same thing kissing, boobs sucking, blowjob then this time I said I wanted to do in doggy style she allowed me I kept enjoying her for sometime then I asked she wants to do in any position then we tried wall position. I asked her to bend on wall then started to do her from behind kept doing sometime then I came. I started to take some rest as I tired I slept for 30 minute with her. Then we had tea and some food together. We talked sometime about sex position and started watching porn. The guy was girl in doggy style in anal. So I asked she said no then we did same thing for 20 to 30 minute kissing boobs sucking blowjob this time I started to finger her I inserted my middle finger her vagina and then slowly inserted my thumb in her upper hold which she resisted little but I asked her I wish to do it so she allowed it she was reluctant at start but I said it will be fun and I just wish to finger. In 5 I put my middle finger she was moaning my johny was straight saluting so I asked her hold johny put her anal just to try it went little bit I tried 2 to 3 time slowly slowly I inserted completely. I tried anal until I came into her. She said she liked it but little bit painful. We were also watching porn I was penetrating her. Then took some rest we watched movie for another hours I asked if she is okay me staying little bit more time she said she was okay. After 1 hrs I was drained mostly but she was sexy she told me before going do I want to go for another round. She gave good blowjob but I was not cumming after 5 minute hold her on bed strongly I asked is it okay if I fuck her ass once again just like that pornstar and she said please do it. I did sometime very rough very strongly just like pron after sometime I went inside her vagina then I changed position and started doing in standing position kissing finally came inside her in anal position from behind she bending on wall. She said she is tired so I was okay finally decided to leave. She had nice attitude like she really cared about me. Before leaving kissed her for sometime she said she is okay if my johny salutes but I was drained so said I will go more round next time.

She is well educated lady that I got reference from friend. She don't meet stranger only through reference.

If I would rate her.

Face 7 out of 10.

Body 8 out of 10.

Boobs: 8 out of 10.

Ass: 10 out of 10 big rounded.

Vagina: 10 out of 10 (not very tight but really wet and nice smelling).

GFE: 20 out of 10 can not describe how friendly she was really nice.

WIR: Definitely I planning to visit her next weekend. She is not regular callgirl from SP. She is into this for fun and chooses guys after talking to them only she doesn't like guy who force her. She is also into swap said if possible she will take me there.

I have asked her if possible if she meets any NE just let me know she said okay. I am meeting her this Sunday once again.

Wayne07
10-25-18, 20:59
There is a recent news report of LE action in Viman Nagar Spa and rescue of 4 Thai national (as if Thai's were desperately waiting for them to be rescued). Anyone have any info on the name of MP / spa.

Is there a increased LE activity of just a Diwali money making scheme so that some extra bonus can be earned.

Nk789
10-26-18, 03:09
There is a recent news report of LE action in Viman Nagar Spa and rescue of 4 Thai national (as if Thai's were desperately waiting for them to be rescued). Anyone have any info on the name of MP / spa.

Is there a increased LE activity of just a Diwali money making scheme so that some extra bonus can be earned.It was A spa. Hope you got it.

DannyJohn1981
10-26-18, 09:55
Nice post.

Please share some details about this lady, some references. You can also message me, PM activated.

Thanks.

Hello fellow mongers,

I last week meet a lady from facebook through reference. My close friend which have meet her before said she quite picky. I talked to her on phone and on facebook. I was chatting with her from few days. After she got comfortable she said yes. She was very nice to talk and she was well educated working lady in her 35. She was not like other girl which only care about money. I decided to meet her. She wanted to meet at her own place. She is 35 year old women married she told me. She needed money and she only accept reference. She really made me felt good and comfortable so I wanted to go with her for 3 to 4 hrs like Deepali with unlimited shot for 6 k. She told me she will give me good service. She is well educated, talented.

So finally I went to meet her. I went to room she greeted me gave me water asked me if I need tea or coffee. I said no then we sat on bed. She told me that I am good looking. I asked her what she likes in sex and dislikes she said she is okay with everything. She is not looker she is okay type. The room was nice too. She was living in apartment in building in Katraj area. She was little bit of plump not much little bit fat on tummy but nice boobs and nice ass and knows her stuff she had lot of porn and also she told me she regularly attends swap party with her husband...

Victor Bhai
10-26-18, 11:40
Fellas,

Any contacts / options in Nashik?

There for a couple of days. Appreciate if any of you can help.

Feel free to ask any of my contacts.

Cheers!

Dondu
10-26-18, 13:36
Hello all!

This is a bit old incident. I visited the above spa in Sangwi area. Had heard that Thai was available.

Upon going asked about the line up and receptionist told, they have mix of Thai and NE staff. The Thai one was an old lady, so settled for the NE one. 3.

Her massage was not good, just namesake Tel Maalish. After few minutes she asked whether I need extras and I said yes.

She said BJ, TA and HJ was available for 1 k. I negotiated for 8 k and she agreed.

She slowly lifted her T shirt and I sucked her tits, her tits were good, nice and soft.

After some time she did BJ and I was in heaven.

Finished, washed and came.

Next time I think I can convince her for FS.

Looks- 7.5/10.

Body - 8/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Thanks!