PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Yandh
11-29-18, 07:06
Hello Seniors,

Can please somebody propose good 3-4 Hotels.

With minimum hassle for couples.

Thanks in advance.Hello buddy,

You can try Kinara hotel in Katraj near bus stand. Its around 100 meter from bus stand. From bus stand to hotel there are lots of medical so you can buy necessary things. This hotel is couple friendly but both need to share ids. You can avail this hotel for 3 to 4 hours for 700 rs only. I once booked this hotel had lady for 6 hours I had to pay only 700 rs for room but ID sharing is compulsory. The lady who was WG told me she never needed to give ID here before but now new guy at counter is asking for ID. May be if the guys is changed new guy might not ask ID from lady. Try it if you are in that area. As per as I can tell this hotel is safe. Room are clean. Hope I was able to help. Let me know if you are looking other area I will ask this WG she knew other hotels also. One hotel was from pimpari chinchwad she used to stay there whole night.

Yandh
11-29-18, 07:12
Hello Seniors and fellow members,

I have heard about Smita and Peehu from this forum and always wanted to try. I am free this weekend so wish to try Smita or Peehu one of them I know that both of them provide very good service but I don't know how they looks. Can any fellow members have image of Peehu and Smita even without face is okay. Can any one please describe how they look like height of Smita and Peehu. I know Peehu is black and plumb but what about Smita is she same. I wanted to try one of them this Saturday hence was asking. I will really appreciate if any one was able to help.

Maverick6162
11-29-18, 09:19
Hi all,

Writing this after a long period of time may more than 1 year.

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

4th in pink no ending 356 is quoting 5 k. She ask to come somewhere singad.

Now I am thinking of to try 1st one but is is safe to travel to her place?

Anyone can please suggest who is good in service.

Thanks.For the one with green background photo, goes by the name Mxxxa. No one on the forum confirmed if she is genuine so I didn't visit her. The one in red dress (goes by the name Ixxxxa Dxxxt mentioned that she is SP not indie and advised to be careful. I didn't visit her either. No idea about the remaining two.

King89
11-29-18, 11:39
Have been a longtime member of this forum with my original ID not working anymore.

Although I had posted only 36 posts with older ID.

I m basically in a job where I get really less time to monger. So I usually prefer going for spas as they are quicker option.

Now I m shifting to Mumbai in few days, so decided to have my hearts content of old spa contacts and indies in 3 free days before my shifting.

Day 1: Oceanic spa kp.

Had started with a genuine spa massage, as usual cute NE with superb massage skills, absolutely no extra, not even naughty talks.

Completely relaxed with add on of a jacuzzi at the end, Jacuzzi was free as spa refused to accept NB coupon, so negotiated jacuzzi in a normal one HR price.

Tip: 500 for being good massage.

After this Jonny was up and nagging to shoot its load, so went to spa above famous restaurant and bank in lane 3.

Have being a regular customer, so provided with a Thai girl, otherwise they don't allow Thais for new comers. Had to spent all loyalty points as would be wasted as I m not coming back in longtime.

The girl came and probably was not informed about me being regular, started normal massage, on asking she said she is from Ne, when clearly counter guy was asked to send a Thai. On probing further realized she is actually from Thai, just pretending to be NE to avoid extras. On knowing I m a regular from counter guy the fun begins. She gave me one of the most sensual massage, she gave excellent Bum massage with fair play of anal opening. She started stimulating johny when I was lying on my stomach. As I had abstinence for long could not control as shot even before any real extra started, she smiled and said don't worry still 40 minutes left. She gave a OK OK massage followed by B2B, I did not shoot even after extra 5 minutes time of 1 HR, so said no issues and went for shower.

She is ready to go out if you have your own flat, she don't go to hotels for safety reasons.

Grl name: S**why.

Body: in shape.

Boobs: small.

Ass: perfect tonned, awesome ass I have seen so far.

Overall: attempts to be GFE, but not upto the mark.

Massage: strictly ok.

Rating: 7. 5/10 (such high due to her erotic ass massage skill).

Cost: 2 k tip.

BigBob93
11-29-18, 11:47
Can you please PM her contact.

Thanks to Bond for sharing her digits.

To begin with she is slim girl with wonderful boobs and nice booty, pick her from decided location on the way collected beer and protection headed to room. Started enjoying beer and he boobs.

After two beer she was bit high and then it was superb fun. She got real wild and enjoyed with her to fullest. And she was worth the amount of money spent on her.

She is in need of money and she is ok if I share her number with my friends. She doesn't have her own place and she is bit busy with her exam schedule will 20th may. And then she can make it possible.

Ratings..

King89
11-29-18, 12:03
In the night went out with colleagues as farewell party and slept drunk.

Day 2 : started on hunt again, called few kp sps, vn sps, but nothing was coming promising, so called a indie famous in forum as Tanuluv, a 24 yr old college chick.

She confirmed for around 7 pm, so was in a issue what to do till than. Called up J SP, from Kharadi area. She had two options. Both were aunties, selected a better aunty of two. Went to her arranged place, negotiated to 3. 5 k two shots. Nothing really special about the encounter or girl but than I had long and frequent relations with J girls. So had to say good bye to her too. She did arrange me good jewels in past whenever available with her. After I was done she asked me to try other aunty too and she provides anal too. I was like she should have told before, I could have stroke off a fantasy of anal.

After that had good lunch and a nap as I was tired of all the mongering and drinking part. Got up in evening with the cal of Tanya / S.

Headed straight to her frnds place, in baner. Lovely flat in a good society, she lives with her cat. She have been discussed many times, a bit moody and all. But with me never misbehaved. Everytime I m with her gives me a good GFE and also the feeling of hammering a actual young beautiful college chick makes me feel young again. Downside is she smokes a lot and I m a totally against smoking myself. She gives one of the best DFK I have felt so far, anf for sex she is open to any damn position. Plus poiny she is thin so you can pick her up and bang too.

Her place is in 8th floor, with a balcony, really love to bang her in open sky in the balcony. With the Pune Bangalore highway in the view.

Rating:

Girl: complete GFE.

Boobs: only a handful, small.

Ass: perfect for her height.

Tone: wheatish.

Pussy: good, not yet loose.

Attempt to please: maximum.

Time: was decided for 2 hrs but she stayed up to 2 am, that is 6 hrs. Also after that I slept in the flat, she went back to her house. In the morning, wt I see is a beautiful Arabic girl in her early 20's in the house. She is the one renting the flat, from Bahrain, here as university student. I asked her too but than she is not into this, I could not stop staring her, a very beautiful face to be true and helps Tanya with flats only as extra money, hard luck, although we had breakfast together, did not exchange numbers or contacts as I m not going to stay in Pune for long.

Rate: 12 k.

King89
11-29-18, 12:14
After a lovely breakfast, was in final day in Pune.

Was completely satisfied and tired at the same time, decided to just do to in tinder swipes. No luck as usual.

In the evening went to A spa pimple one, had to say bye to M too as she is was the first lady in Pune I had session with in spa. She tries to give similar massage as johny play while lying on your back, its her usp, otherwise she is old aunty types, not at all good looking. On coercing further she did give BJ too.

This was followed by a visit to Y G spa Wakad. Again with my old time favourite Ne D. Cute as before from Sikkim, I share special bonding with her as I had also gone to her house in gangtok as she had shared her address with me. I had gone there only to see the locality and not meet her relatives off course. But due to this she gave herself completely to me. Any other friends they tried hard a lot, still they could not bang her. But with me its total service plus no tip always. This time too banged her in missionary, a bit difficult to do in massage table but still satisfying as it gives me feeling of being above my other good looking mongering friend who cannot get access to her bottom.

Rating: face: cute NE type.

Body: in shape.

Boobs: again small.

GFE: completely.

FS: does not try any position other than missionary, OK.

BJ: not allowed.

Tip: 0.

Rainbow92
11-29-18, 12:56
Could you share her number?Hey bro,

Tried contacting you on pm but getting errors. Maybe your inbox is full.

I just had my first experience in Mumbai last week & looking forward to meeting a few girls in Pune. I work in Pune & travel home to Mumbai over the weekends.

I have only one contact of Mumbai which I went last week if your interested in Mumbai contact.

Thanks & regards,

Al.

Panvel1
11-29-18, 15:44
Hi all,

I have got some contacts in Pune. Attaching the pic can any one update the Feedback on that.

The 1st pic seems to be HW (green background) no ending with 554 quoted 9 K for 2 pop but after negotiation she agreed for 6 K at her place. She lives near pmarket mall.

2nd pic she is also HW bit heaver side no ending 504 she is quoting 5 k for 2 and she will be coming to my place.

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel.

Thanks.Be careful girls may not be the same as in pic especially Sinhagad one.

Rocky0123
11-29-18, 15:48
Hey bro,

I am not SP I was active last year and later on I was out of country. Hence now I have again started to hunt some pussy.

I was sin intend if anyone has used this stuff. To get just feed back. If you have used any please let know your experience.

Thanks.

Bro,

You seem to be SP. You got some good collection though.

Can you share direct inde contacts?

Thanks.

KingNewton
11-29-18, 15:48
Can you please share your experience with her about service, is it cooperative in service and about look wise?The quality of service average (6/10). I didn't like the place. What I suggest you is don't hike the price, you can bring any Afro by 2 to 3 k without trying hard.

Pune Pianist
11-29-18, 16:17
Well well they had the big fish, seems like a sore love affair between LE and them as never ever heard this group being in any LE action.

For some reason this entire region is high LE pron area, every few days some action, either this area LE have deep pockets or after looking at the report maybe its a bunch of shit LE on desk jobs who want there names to be published in news items like these for their benefit.Well I have been to a few of their branches. The first one I went to was at the "Climate " Mall. I have been on and off there as the major issue here is the lady at the reception who is rude to the core. They used to have a "Natty" say 4-5 years back who was exceptional. A couple of months back went to the Pacific branch and came to know a few things:

1) The chicks there have kind of an union and won't budge rates for anything. Exorbitant prices for nominal stuff, that's when I decided to shun this chain for good.

Stay safe and good people are contributing these info as it helps fellow mongers to make an informed decision.

ButockMann
11-29-18, 16:36
SOS spa in kp then was useful during Kuki's time. She was one 27 yr old slim non mom Thai babe with whom I could click, so much so that she used to accompany me on 2 occasions to hotel. Once she even called me on pretext of feeling low and requested for a free hard fuck to improve her mood! But as her visa was up, she left country for Dubai and SOS lost its popularity / glamour! Now SOS has shifted to KN but without all the past glory. Either babes are in late 30's and invariably Moms with plump bodies diminishes attractions. Therefore visit to spa becomes daisy, unpredictable without a priory information about specific spa with specific babe! Average demand of tip is 1000-1500 for HJ while B2B ranges from 2000-3000 and FS if ever you succeed is between 3000-6000 depending on your skills, plus add to this counter charge of 2000 makes the whole experience avoidable. The spa as it is compromises your freedom of positions and yet you are not paying any less! And now you replace Thai babe with Indian babes, your dissatisfaction grows with no bounds as these desi babes will most of time restrict your freedom, compromising very purpose of spending money!

Pune Pianist
11-29-18, 16:59
I like massages and I like it when the therapist would seduce you to take extras. So basically I don't like places where it's a direct conversation asking for extras. I'the rather lay down calmly and let the therapist earn the extras. I have been fairly successful in finding such therapist (gem of a therapist) however in the recent times I guess it's just wham-bam-thank-you-mam.

Typically if a therapist asks you the moment you start about extras- my experience has been- It's going to be mechanical and a hurried job.

What do you guys think?

Any therapist who provides sensual stuff and work her way towards extras? Your pointers and help is deeply appreciated.

JunkBro
11-29-18, 20:29
In the night went out with colleagues as farewell party and slept drunk.

Day 2 : started on hunt again, called few kp sps, vn sps, but nothing was coming promising, so called a indie famous in forum as Tanuluv, a 24 yr old college chick.

She confirmed for around 7 pm, so was in a issue what to do till than. Called up J SP, from Kharadi area. She had two options. Both were aunties, selected a better aunty of two. Went to her arranged place, negotiated to 3. 5 k two shots. Nothing really special about the encounter or girl but than I had long and frequent relations with J girls. So had to say good bye to her too. She did arrange me good jewels in past whenever available with her. After I was done she asked me to try other aunty too and she provides anal too. I was like she should have told before, I could have stroke off a fantasy of anal.

After that had good lunch and a nap as I was tired of all the mongering and drinking part. Got up in evening with the cal of Tanya / S..'Can you please share Tanya's contact number.

Axel112
11-29-18, 21:23
Have been been a silent reader of this forum since 8 months, just bought my subscription. Student & hostelite here in Pune for 2 years. Looking for contacts & guidance from experienced ones. Can share contacts of MILF hws from alandi area.

Hriteshk85
11-29-18, 22:04
Hi all,

Thanks.Hello bro,

Second one named Riya. She doesn't have her place so she will tell you to host her. She's genuine HW. Bit heavier side.

Last one is Sneha from fort road. She working in some parlour. As per old FR she is not that good. And she.

First one is not original pic I think.

And third one is SP and not an individual.

HungryBoy93
11-30-18, 04:57
Bro,

Please clear your inbox. Seems full.

Hi all,

3rd one in red dress no ending 021 she asked to come to Kondhwa 4.5 for 2 pop and 12 k full night including hotel..

Smithkk
11-30-18, 08:46
Hello buddy,

You can try Kinara hotel in Katraj near bus stand. Its around 100 meter from bus stand. From bus stand to hotel there are lots of medical so you can buy necessary things. This hotel is couple friendly but both need to share ids. You can avail this hotel for 3 to 4 hours for 700 rs only. I once booked this hotel had lady for 6 hours I had to pay only 700 rs for room but ID sharing is compulsory. The lady who was WG told me she never needed to give ID here before but now new guy at counter is asking for ID. May be if the guys is changed new guy might not ask ID from lady. Try it if you are in that area. As per as I can tell this hotel is safe. Room are clean. Hope I was able to help. Let me know if you are looking other area I will ask this WG she knew other hotels also. One hotel was from pimpari chinchwad she used to stay there whole night.Thanks Sirji.

For your reply that will be great help.

Cheers.

Panvel1
11-30-18, 10:53
Guy's this Pankhurikunal is quoting 50 k for night and 25 k for 2 hours. Don't know who pays such rates. Anyway anyone having experience of call girls on tumblr. Got Jaipur cpl contact for 3 some for 20 k full night. Did chatted through skype video. Looks good but location is problem.Could it be Shruti by any chance? She's around 21-22 tall has decent boobs and kissing in an awesome way. She rides and does cowboy also very well. I think I'the paid her 20 k for two hours. But lost her now.

Panvel1
11-30-18, 10:56
Hello bro,

Second one named Riya. She doesn't have her place so she will tell you to host her. She's genuine HW. Bit heavier side.

Last one is Sneha from fort road. She working in some parlour. As per old FR she is not that good. And she.

First one is not original pic I think.

And third one is SP and not an individual.Sneha is a cheap gal not worth her price. In a hurry to finish off and run away. But she's tall and slim with fair boobs.

Panvel1
11-30-18, 11:22
Does her number ends with 119? If yes, I also had same experience sometime back.

In fact, she has few of her friends whom we can try at same price at her place.I have tried her two thrice. Once in a threesome. I got Kajal and Apoorva from her only. She has many girls. She is on older side but allows anal too.

Panvel1
11-30-18, 11:34
Hello mongers,

I am regular member of forum but this is my first FR.

First of all I want thanks all senior members for sharing wonderful experience and for helping and guiding newbies like me.

Before few days I called her. Oh my god what a sweet voice. I just loved that.

After taking timing. I reached her place on time. Wonderful location. Very safe.

She guided me to her place. After reaching there. She welcome me. She was in skirt. Looking very hot.

She gave me water and asked for tea too. Which I refused.

While chitchatting she hugged me..Ritu is really wonderful. I have enjoyed her one night tremendously.

Mayhem096
11-30-18, 14:06
Hello all,

Could anyone throw some light on the user name Charlotteweb444 from SA.

Any details of her it would be wonderful. If anyone has met her and there is an FR on her please could anyone guide me to it. I tried searching but didn't find any.

Panvel1
11-30-18, 14:37
Please share digits.She definitely is the same housewife who I have had the pleasure to interact on three occasions. She gives a good blow job and loves anal too.

Panvel1
11-30-18, 14:55
There is a girl who goes by this name but actually her name is Sh. She charges 25 k for 1-2 hours and 50 k for night. She was at that time a college student. I think she was doing be. Arch. She has a great attitude and I had met her. She is good and is a great kisser. She rides well too, cowboy style. She is great. Charges a lot. I managed to get her down to 20 K with difficulty but she came with her boyfriend. He did not enter the flat. She has great boobs but best part is the kissing. Looks wise 8/10 but kissing 10/10 and the actual act 10/10. Can't afford her else I would have called for the whole night. She is insatiable. Damn good yaar. What memories. I still carry them and will carry them lifelong. Got her from Loc. Be persistent if you want her. She doesn't respond so easily.

Jiam339
11-30-18, 17:46
Don't go for first as it's fishy. She will call you near temple and keep you waiting. Man or boy will come to trace you. She may be sp or trap.

Second one white pumpkin. Least you expect some thing such as kissing.

Third is sp. Katraj is well known for bet and switch.

Last one is Sneha / Sonal. She is indy, service purely depends on mood. Go few hundred pages back you can find FR on Sonal.

Happy mongering.

Hi all,

Thanks.

Star1987
11-30-18, 18:35
Hello mongers,

Johny is exited to do some action so can anybody send me good spa name with name or any individual girl who are providing good service where I can do some action there.

Thai lady is most welcome or let me know.

So send me number, in returns of this I can send number of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

So do needful.

My PM is active.

Thank you.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Smithkk
12-01-18, 02:23
Guys,

Banged this beautiful chick. It was good experience.

Girls was shy but very cooperative.

Seems was new in this field. She is Marathi.

Would like to keep FR short hear is her report.

Meet her in Apartment given by SP, it was OK.

Started with some chitchat, and hugs.

She undress her self and I could see the true beauty.

Man she was very beautiful, as her small hairs near her pussy was visible. On her complete no single mark was present.

As if I just wanted to see her nude body for complete time.

Started with DATY, banged her in missionary for around 20-25 mints. She keep on enjoying.

After short break and little chit chat started another round.

This time she was fully charged and roaring like true Tigress.

She was trying to please, as I had taken some medicine for long lasting time as don't want to leave early.

We almost tried 5-6 position, and lasted for 34-38 mints.

She was enjoying like anything.

Finally cum in we hug each other and left.

Hear are the ratings.

Face 9/10.

Body 9/10.

Pussy 10/10 (Nice tight takes 4-5 round to open up).

Overall 8.5/10 (as kisses was strictly no).

Attached is her photos.

Will exchange only in return of same fresh indi.

Sorry to say this as many guys has given me wrong numbers or number is either is switched off or not reachable.

So will call your number first gets authenticated and will then send you the number.

Egyptian2018
12-01-18, 06:52
Hello nice review,

Will be grateful if you can share the number. PM is active.

In return will share good contact.

Egyptian2018
12-01-18, 06:58
Hi,

Can you share Tanya details sir. In return will share the contact in kp.

Egyptian2018
12-01-18, 07:15
Hi,

I m new to this forum. Request senior to provide direct contacts.

In return will share few I have.

PM is active.

Thanks.

IAmJusForU
12-01-18, 08:42
Hi can someone give me contacts of good sp or independent near nanded city. Preferably within 2. 5 k.

In return can offer contacts for Delhi.

RessrRcky
12-01-18, 09:00
Guys,

Man she was very beautiful, as her small hairs near her pussy was visible. On her complete no single mark was present.

As if I just wanted to see her nude body for complete time.

Started with DATY, banged her in missionary for around 20-25 mints. She keep on enjoying.

After short break and little chit chat started another round.

This time she was fully charged and roaring like true Tigress..What was the damages?

Mansa
12-01-18, 09:20
There is a girl who goes by this name but actually her name is Sh. She charges 25 k for 1-2 hours and 50 k for night. She was at that time a college student. I think she was doing be. Arch. She has a great attitude and I had met her. She is good and is a great kisser. She rides well too, cowboy style. She is great. Charges a lot. I managed to get her down to 20 K with difficulty but she came with her boyfriend. He did not enter the flat. She has great boobs but best part is the kissing. Looks wise 8/10 but kissing 10/10 and the actual act 10/10. Can't afford her else I would have called for the whole night. She is insatiable. Damn good yaar. What memories. I still carry them and will carry them lifelong. Got her from Loc. Be persistent if you want her. She doesn't respond so easily.Go to Frankfurt for 50 k in return ticket. Go to FKK palace club entry fee 40 euro. Around 50 models look like Katrina kaif. Choose one negotiate 50 euro for 30 min. Have fun.

Rajesin
12-01-18, 13:15
Hello everyone,

I was in Pune and tried so visit some spas.

After following the forum and getting hints and decoding the location of the V spa, decided to try the spa.

As usual the famous miss A was my choice.

Miss A is awesome in term of satisfaction, cooperative, good talk and pleasing personality.

Damage is standard rates only, 1.2 k at counter and tip 3 k quoted by Miss A negotiated to 2 k inside.

Miss A.

Face / look: 7/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Cheers!

RockeySmith
12-01-18, 15:23
Hello folks,

Booked oyo in Shivaji Nagar, I reached early and was waiting for her outside hotel and to my surprise she came in fiat linea. Greeted and then together we checked in, there was no problem in checking in. She's a good looking short girl with good assets. Speaks good English.

I had taken vodka for her, as per her request, had few pegs and then started with first session. Did Shallow kissing, foreplay, quick BJ then I took over started in missionary followed by doggy on bed and then doggy in standing (she on bed and me standing) then I asked her to stand on bed and I lifted her into my arms started banging in standing while lifting her totally and that was really amazing she also loved that position after 10 minutes my arms were tired so asked to change the position but she said continue then continued for few more minutes and shifted and came in missionary.

Ordered lunch mean while had very nice chit-chat she is really friendly. After lunch started with second session asked her to come on top she did nice riding. I have to say one thing she enjoys sex.

Had read one negative post about her but thought of giving her a try and found out to be a genuine inde.

Boobs: handful.

Ass: rightly shaped.

Pussy: OK OK. Not loose.

Attitude: good, cooperative (except BJ and DFK).

WIR: maybe a night.

Please don't spam my inbox. Go slow I will share her contact in exchange of another college girl in less budget.

Rockey.

Mansa
12-01-18, 16:38
There is a girl who goes by this name but actually her name is Sh. She charges 25 k for 1-2 hours and 50 k for night. She was at that time a college student. I think she was doing be. Arch. She has a great attitude and I had met her. She is good and is a great kisser. She rides well too, cowboy style. She is great. Charges a lot. I managed to get her down to 20 K with difficulty but she came with her boyfriend. He did not enter the flat. She has great boobs but best part is the kissing. Looks wise 8/10 but kissing 10/10 and the actual act 10/10. Can't afford her else I would have called for the whole night. She is insatiable. Damn good yaar. What memories. I still carry them and will carry them lifelong. Got her from Loc. Be persistent if you want her. She doesn't respond so easily.If you have budget of 50 k. Go to Frankfurt FKK club palace. You will get models for 50 euro for short time. To and fro flight ticket 45 k. Don't waste money here.

CoolMots
12-01-18, 20:01
Friend,
Please share your exp with her contact details.

Hello folks,

Need review of this inde please.

Thanks.

Atrimat
12-01-18, 20:44
I like massages and I like it when the therapist would seduce you to take extras. So basically I don't like places where it's a direct conversation asking for extras. I'the rather lay down calmly and let the therapist earn the extras. I have been fairly successful in finding such therapist (gem of a therapist) however in the recent times I guess it's just wham-bam-thank-you-mam.

Typically if a therapist asks you the moment you start about extras- my experience has been- It's going to be mechanical and a hurried job.

What do you guys think?

Any therapist who provides sensual stuff and work her way towards extras? Your pointers and help is deeply appreciated.I agree with you completely. I love the therapist giving hints, indicative touches, rubs and enough hints and so on before asking for extras when the excitement is heightened.

Now a days I look for different spas to experience this which is rare. However, some spas don't have locks in therapy room from inside. The therapists are not interested in providing extras due to LE or whatever reasons. There when it happens with last minute decision, it becomes mechanical and forca few minutes of such hurried action, I prefer to not to go for it.

I have a few fond memories of extras in spas with Thais & indies once a Myanmar girl, could never get the same fub again.

I get thrilled when I can massage without dispo. Rather when the therapist herself tears it out or removes it in her own. It gives me a hard. It happened once with me and thoroughly enjoyed.

Atrimat
12-01-18, 20:52
I may sound a bit kinky, however, I have a liking for feet (foot fetish). Does anyone know a girl or woman who offers this? This is not be mistaken for submissive / slave. I received a few connections on locanto and all asked for advance and hence I ruled them out.

Panvel1
12-02-18, 02:45
I agree with you completely. I love the therapist giving hints, indicative touches, rubs and enough hints and so on before asking for extras when the excitement is heightened.

Now a days I look for different spas to experience this which is rare. However, some spas don't have locks in therapy room from inside. The therapists are not interested in providing extras due to LE or whatever reasons. There when it happens with last minute decision, it becomes mechanical and forca few minutes of such hurried action, I prefer to not to go for it.

I have a few fond memories of extras in spas with Thais & indies once a Myanmar girl, could never get the same fub again.

I get thrilled when I can massage without dispo. Rather when the therapist herself tears it out or removes it in her own. It gives me a hard. It happened once with me and thoroughly enjoyed.Any sexual activity which is gradual and slow with a build up is enjoyable. Nowadays it's all in a hurry to get over with it. I have had some real good encounters. Ritu in the night was one of them. Then it was A. S too. There was another one S*a. No hurry no time watching. Sheer pleasure. Never tried in spas but would love to. But scared about LE people.

Panvel1
12-02-18, 02:51
Hello folks,

Booked oyo in Shivaji Nagar, I reached early and was waiting for her outside hotel and to my surprise she came in fiat linea. Greeted and then together we checked in, there was no problem in checking in. She's a good looking short girl with good assets. Speaks good English.

I had taken vodka for her, as per her request, had few pegs and then started with first session. Did Shallow kissing, foreplay, quick BJ then I took over started in missionary followed by doggy on bed and then doggy in standing (she on bed and me standing) then I asked her to stand on bed and I lifted her into my arms started banging in standing while lifting her totally and that was really amazing she also loved that position after 10 minutes my arms were tired so asked to change the position but she said continue then continued for few more minutes and shifted and came in missionary..Is this Shruti? Agreed what a girl she is. What attitude. Just loves sex. Are her digits 184? She never shares photos.

Tatankaa
12-02-18, 06:10
Hello folks,

I had taken vodka for her, as per her request, had few pegs and then started with first session. Did Shallow kissing, foreplay, quick BJ then I took over started in missionary followed by doggy on bed and then doggy in standing (she on bed and me standing) then I asked her to stand on bed and I lifted her into my arms started banging in standing while lifting her totally and that was really amazing she also loved that position after 10 minutes my arms were tired so asked to change the position but she said continue then continued for few more minutes and shifted and came in missionary..She quotes on higher side 15 k and so and that too with lots of nakhra, shallow kissing not good BJ then what is the use of paying this much.

Personally I didn't even like her face, she showcase herself as classy College going girl which is not true (and wondering if she joined spoken English class).

She is not even worth for 3-4 k rest is your call guys.

Fpgsevan
12-02-18, 08:12
I've been a lurker in ISG for quite a while and it has been pretty useful to know the current situation at any city I visited and get some action. This forum is very secretive and I find it hard to decode any of the information. So I paid for a membership, and thought I'd explain my situation.

I'm new to the city and will be here for two weeks. I stay in a good hotel near the Model Colony area but I'm willing to take a room in another hotel for a night if it's needed.

My preferences:

Generally I prefer indie SP spa.

I want to sample reasonable local talent. So, I don't prefer Thai, even though from the posts it seems like Thai girls do better in spas.

If you need more information ask and I can PM you the details.

What do I do from here? Any advice is welcome.

Fpgsevan
12-02-18, 11:33
Please share some contact of indie in Pune. My PM is active. I call to Pallavi she quoted 8 K for ST. I think is too high for ST.I'm new in Pune and here for two weeks. How do I get started?

Joy2018
12-02-18, 15:50
Hello all,

Writing a report after a long time.

Had some really very good experiences with some spas and with 2 nice couples. (will write about it in separate FR when the time permits).

Below is the latest one with two spas in same day.

Visited one spa near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]area spa name starting with J.

Selected for 60 min massage for 1 k. They have all local therapist.

Massage started with enough hints and the removal of dispo was very prompt when asked about it.

At the end of massage she asked if I am interested for extras. The charges were on higher side for the girl I selected.

HJ-1 k, B2B-2. 5 k. Doesn't seem to be OK for that girl. Later she agreed for 1 K for HJ with touchings but controlled my mind and saved my 1 k for another spa.

One thing which I learnt so far is if you don't like the deal, then just get off from the massage table keeping in mind that in next 5 min you can do it with your hands with free of cost and save your money for the next encounter. I was able to do this for 2-3 spas.

Score card.

Looks-6/10.

Body-5/10.

Massage-6/10.

WIR-No.

After this KLPD went to another spa in pi**LE G*v area with the name starting with J.

A Good looking NE therapist was assigned. Forgot her name.

In first 5 min got a question about the extras. Quoted 1 k for HJ and 2. 5 k for B2 B. Told her that I can pay only 1.5 k for B2 B. With some more negotiations she agreed as it was late and she need to leave for the day. Got a very good boob massage all over the body especial for the little one. Asked her to sleep on her stomach and rubbed my joney against her nice nice round butt till I came. Feels very relaxing. She invited for shower. Took shower and left the place.

Score card:

Looks-6/10 (OK type face but nice round ass).

B2B-7/10 (boob massage. Could not suck her boobs because of oil).

WIR-No (there are many other spas yet to explore so don't want to repeat).

Damage-899-NB Coupon.

1.5 k for boob massage.

Thanks and happy mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

UdtaLund
12-02-18, 16:45
Hi bro,

Can I check your PM.

Thank you.

UL.

She quotes on higher side 15 k and so and that too with lots of nakhra, shallow kissing not good BJ then what is the use of paying this much.

Personally I didn't even like her face, she showcase herself as classy College going girl which is not true (and wondering if she joined spoken English class).

BeardistTechi
12-02-18, 16:45
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum and got this number ending with 081 from Locanto. She is asking for 500 advance.

Has anybody tried this girl?

Mkxmkx
12-02-18, 17:14
I agree with Cactuss Jack, I had taken her few months back in a hotel in Shivajinagar. She comes from Kondhwa somewhere and drives a Linea.

Pretends to be a high class inde but is actually just a painted doll. Smokes, drinks and wears a lot of make up. She is short and assets are good but is a lousy in bed. Quotes 15 k for an shot and negotiated to 6 k but didn't found her worth more than 3 k. Has no BJ skills at all. I liked sucking her perky boobs and drilling the hole but she got tired within 10 minutes asking if I could finish fast. Spoiled the experience totally.

If you're going for her, just remember, not worth more than 3-4 k.

She quotes on higher side 15 k and so and that too with lots of nakhra, shallow kissing not good BJ then what is the use of paying this much.

RockeySmith
12-02-18, 18:01
Jack you maybe right in earlier times, because I had also came across one negative post about her but now it looks like she has improvements in her attitude and English too (LOL). Or maybe she behaved well with me.

And about charges. She quotes 15 k but she's ready to negotiate it to a considerable amount.

And you are correct about DFK and BJ she doesn't like it.

But still I found her doable. Anyway there is always a personal choice.

Regards.

Rockey.

Pune Pianist
12-02-18, 18:09
Planning to go to a spa next week on a weekday and still undecided so thought to check I I could receive some insight. I prefer a weekday as weekends its almost full or the people are overworked so better to explore on a weekday.

Looking for a spa which has either Indian therapist (except and. E. Indians) or Thai. Any place which has BJ, B2B on menu. I don't want to end up at a place which is risky nor hygienic. Also I am looking for a therapist who would earn the extras rather than pop the question immediately and do a mechanical job.

I guess Kin is an option- I somehow like this place due to the ambiance, cleanliness and the unknown gems which might pop up. The other option I have is probably the most expensive option in Pune today which is the country spa.

Above the bookstore is in a pathetic state today so would avoid and neither do they have any gems (I once saw an Indian babe there a few months back but missed a session with her as the next time I went, they only had Thai's).

The Invitation one is out of question as LE just prowled on it.

Any hints guys which one should I explore-will definitely write an FR post the same.

Pune Pianist
12-02-18, 18:16
So is the J spa the same one which has beauty as a suffix and wherein there's a lot of displeasure among folks here on the reception lady? Did you mean local therapist and not NE?

I think I should keep this on my bucket list-never went there though!

Rainbow92
12-02-18, 18:33
Hey guys,

Can someone please pm me miss A's name from V spa?

Pune Pianist
12-02-18, 18:43
This was actually a reply to Joy's post but I am a newbie writing on this forum so kindly excuse.

So is the J spa the same one which has beauty as a suffix and wherein there's a lot of displeasure among folks here on the reception lady? Did you mean local therapist and not NE?

I think I should keep this on my bucket list-never went there though!

Pune Pianist
12-02-18, 19:12
Damn Camera is Scary- Are they into porn clips? This one should be boycotted I guess, Any extra hints on this venue please?

Did I read this right? "Room was nice, was a closed room with camera in it."

WTF spa is this, with a camera in it, what was the camera doing there?

Please share, need to avoid these kind of places!

Vijay1986
12-02-18, 19:25
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum and got this number ending with 081 from Locanto. She is asking for 500 advance.
Never pay advance
Has anybody tried this girl?Never pay advance.

Joy2018
12-02-18, 19:43
This was actually a reply to Joy's post but I am a newbie writing on this forum so kindly excuse.Ya it's the same with rude reception lady.

Rock9991
12-03-18, 04:56
Very thanks to bond bond sharing her contact.

Met her finally day before.

Very polite while talking on WhatsApp and on call. Final meeting in evening. Reached at place in time without any issue. Easy to find on map.

She was in one piece looking good started with some chit chat and tea. Then started deed. About deed as Metioned already so much on forum so not going in details.

Very good at BBBJ teasing with her younger and licking and sucking balls too. Very cooperative and ready for all position. Also for deep kisses.

Love the experience.

WIR: Sure.

Thanks.

Rock.

HankOnRoll
12-03-18, 13:36
Hi guys,

This is a quick FR of a indi I met in Fursungi.

Hadapsar.

Got contact from a close friend. Called her and decided to meet in a lodge nearby.

She came with her two other friends. One was really good looking.

But had already decided with one so didn't go for others.

She is a typical marathi housewife.

She was very supportive for all positions. Banged her in different standing positions.

She doesn't like French kissing. I am not into ot so wasnt a problem.

Enjoyed a good 1. 5 hour session just for 2.5 k including hotel.

She is not a looker but skin is very soft and really good in service. Pussy also very tight.

Overall a good session after long.

Will repeat soon for a longer period.

Can share contact only with genuine exchange.

Panvel1
12-03-18, 14:06
Never pay advance.Never ever pay advance whatever the girl or SP says. She may be very convincing but they are all cheats. Have had this experience on a couple of occasions.

FedStar
12-03-18, 14:30
I had a nice GFE experience with an indie from Pune.

She is NE chick stylish and seperated with a kid. She is 30 but very good looking and GFE exp.

She was with me for 3 hours and we started with drinks and then the deed.

Nice foreplay and then fucked her in missy and wot.

Damages 7 k she qoted but convinced her for 6 k plus cab charges.

Ready to exchange nos against some good contacts only.Ready to share contact for spa FS snagar. Please send me contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Panvel1
12-03-18, 14:46
I agree with Cactuss Jack, I had taken her few months back in a hotel in Shivajinagar. She comes from Kondhwa somewhere and drives a Linea.

Pretends to be a high class inde but is actually just a painted doll. Smokes, drinks and wears a lot of make up. She is short and assets are good but is a lousy in bed. Quotes 15 k for an shot and negotiated to 6 k but didn't found her worth more than 3 k. Has no BJ skills at all. I liked sucking her perky boobs and drilling the hole but she got tired within 10 minutes asking if I could finish fast. Spoiled the experience totally.

If you're going for her, just remember, not worth more than 3-4 k.This is definitely not Sh. She is not at all like this and she does not budge from her quoted cost. Not a real time watcher too. Enjoys the act.

Pune Pianist
12-03-18, 16:50
I think she is the best bet considering the amount of risk with LEA. I was looking to purchase a subscription so I can activate PM however the only way to do is by CC or DC and then order a new one. Entropay doesn't offer a virtual card anymore or I have to send exact cash to FL address. Has anyone tried mailing in the money to FL?

Very polite while talking on WhatsApp and on call. Final meeting in evening. Reached at place in time without any issue. Easy to find on map.

She was in one piece looking good started with some chit chat and tea. Then started deed. About deed as Metioned already so much on forum so not going in details.

Very good at BBBJ teasing with her younger and licking and sucking balls too. Very cooperative and ready for all position. Also for deep kisses.

Love the experience.

Thanks.

Rock.

SandyCap
12-03-18, 16:57
Hello,

Coming to Pune (Chakan) tomorrow for 1 night. Can any brother help with a good indie contact?

Thanks in advance.

PM is active.

SandyCap.

Axel112
12-03-18, 17:36
Can someone provide me with digits of Peehu? Thanks in advance.

RockeySmith
12-04-18, 02:17
Check your PM.

Rockey.

Can someone provide me with digits of Peehu? Thanks in advance.

Panvel1
12-04-18, 04:08
If anyone has a decent Inde- college or call centre girl, please share.

PrometheusAxe
12-04-18, 05:30
Brothers of Pune!

I would be on a official trip to Pune this weekend. Wish to test waters in Pune.

Any VFM inde and spa contacts are solicited. PM is open. I assure you all my help and a cold beer if you are in Bangalore anytime.

Cheers!

Bulldozer789
12-04-18, 08:07
Hi friend,

Please clear your inbox. I am not able to send you pm for your message.

Regards.

BD789.

Bullsye
12-04-18, 10:47
Does anyone has any feedback on Katraj HW Neha ending with number 18 or 67.

Rajesin
12-04-18, 13:53
Hello fellows!

Its a bit old spa visit experience.

Had read about a good Thai spa near a good fashion store from previous reports in Baner area, so decided to try it.

Went for miss A as heard she was good in service and found her to be available.

She was well mannered, polite. From the starting only she was giving me hints about extras and I was trying to tease her but she was a bit shy.

She was slim but with good boobs.

Her pussy was clean and tight, did a bit of DATY.

B2 b was sensual and nice at the rate of 2.5 k.

I had asked her for FS, but she didn't answer me properly, but think she gives to select customers.

Thanks.

FedStar
12-04-18, 14:53
Guys,

Man she was very beautiful, as her small hairs near her pussy was visible. On her complete no single mark was present..Please PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Egyptian2018
12-04-18, 15:57
Please share the digits.

Love the experience.

Thanks.

Rock.

Egyptian2018
12-04-18, 16:15
Got the contact from friend. Called her and found her place in kp near famous hotel.

Reached her place, found two girls thr. Selected the slim one then when to her bedroom.

She was good in BJ. Then told to come on top, she was riding awsm.

Worth for 2.5 k.

Can share her contact in return of other.

Pune Pianist
12-04-18, 17:43
Ok. I have narrowed down my selection and the top 2 in my bucket list now is:

1) J-Rude receptionist lady spa- As I haven't tired this and they have local Marathi therapist.

2) The Country Spa-.

While I am leaning towards the country spa, not to forget that last Nov there was an LE activity in their KN branch.

Any other hints? Suggestions?

Planning to go to a spa next week on a weekday and still undecided so thought to check I I could receive some insight. I prefer a weekday as weekends its almost full or the people are overworked so better to explore on a weekday.

Looking for a spa which has either Indian therapist (except and. E. Indians) or Thai. Any place which has BJ, B2B on menu. I don't want to end up at a place which is risky nor hygienic. Also I am looking for a therapist who would earn the extras rather than pop the question immediately and do a mechanical job.

I guess Kin is an option- I somehow like this place due to the ambiance, cleanliness and the unknown gems which might pop up. The other option I have is probably the most expensive option in Pune today which is the country spa.

Above the bookstore is in a pathetic state today so would avoid and neither do they have any gems (I once saw an Indian babe there a few months back but missed a session with her as the next time I went, they only had Thai's).

The Invitation one is out of question as LE just prowled on it.

Any hints guys which one should I explore-will definitely write an FR post the same.

Fpgsevan
12-04-18, 17:44
I've been a lurker in ISG for quite a while and it has been pretty useful to know the current situation at any city I visited and get some action. This forum is very secretive and I find it hard to decode any of the information. So I paid for a membership, and thought I'd explain my situation.

I'm new to the city and will be here for two weeks. I stay in a good hotel near the Model Colony area but I'm willing to take a room in another hotel for a night if it's needed.

My preferences:

Generally I prefer indie SP spa.

I want to sample reasonable local talent. So, I don't prefer Thai, even though from the posts it seems like Thai girls do better in spas.

If you need more information ask and I can PM you the details.

What do I do from here? Any advice is welcome.In exchange I can give numbers of Korean SPs and Indies in San Francisco if any of you would travel there.

HankOnRoll
12-04-18, 19:25

Love the experience.

Thanks.

Rock.Anyone asking her for HIV test? I strongly suggest guys you should ask her report of HIV test as I guess almost half of the ISG Pune and other contacts might have fucked her.

Mkxmkx
12-05-18, 02:16
Bro,

The one I have, her digits ends with 256.

Let me know if you got the same Shruti. Again her on the job name is Shruti but the name on ID presented was Madhuri. LOL.

This is definitely not Sh. She is not at all like this and she does not budge from her quoted cost. Not a real time watcher too. Enjoys the act.

Star1987
12-05-18, 05:48
At HankOnRoll, you are correct bro, we should ask her report before going there, I am also strong suggest you guys ask her report.

Anyone asking her for HIV test? I strongly suggest guys you should ask her report of HIV test as I guess almost half of the ISG Pune and other contacts might have fucked her.

Hriteshk85
12-05-18, 05:53
Hi Seniors,

Has anybody tried this girl?Never ever pay advance.

And about Nisha. She's definitely cheat.

Rock9991
12-05-18, 06:00
Please share the digits.Check your PM.

Rock9991
12-05-18, 06:03
Hello all,

Anybody have any good college girl or good looking girl contact please share.

Thanks in advance.

Rock.

Mayhem096
12-05-18, 06:59
Hi friend,

Please clear your inbox. I am not able to send you pm for your message.

Regards.

BD789.It's cleared.

NaughtyBoy22
12-05-18, 07:08
Got the contact from friend. Called her and found her place in kp near famous hotel.

Reached her place, found two girls thr. Selected the slim one then when to her bedroom.

She was good in BJ. Then told to come on top, she was riding awsm.

Worth for 2.5 k.

Can share her contact in return of other.Can you share contact details to newbie? PM is active.

RockeySmith
12-05-18, 10:06
Exactly, She's the one I met.

Rockey.

Bro,

Let me know if you got the same Shruti. Again her on the job name is Shruti but the name on ID presented was Madhuri. LOL.

Sitting Duck
12-05-18, 12:18
Bro,

Let me know if you got the same Shruti. Again her on the job name is Shruti but the name on ID presented was Madhuri. LOL.Yes, that's her and she gives mediocre experience, not enthusiastic about the deed at all. Not worth her asking price.

Rock9991
12-05-18, 12:31
Hello seniors,

Can anybody share Pooja inde number.

Also it will be helpful if anyone can share pic and some highlight on her.

Thanks.

Rock.

Rock9991
12-05-18, 12:49
Has anyone tried this indie from Pimple Gurav.

Charging 5 k for short.I availed her. It's waste if money. Girl will not be there as shown in pic other girl was there and said she is her friend and all stuff as that was my first time so I go ahead.

Avoid her.

Maverick6162
12-05-18, 13:35
Hello,

Coming to Pune (Chakan) tomorrow for 1 night. Can any brother help with a good indie contact?

Thanks in advance.

PM is active.

SandyCap.I have been trying to find an indie near Chakan or Talegaon for years now. No luck so far. If you happen to get lucky please let me know.

Rajesin
12-05-18, 14:26
Hey all buds,

After searching the forum, got hints for the above spa and went. Its in K Nagar near a fitness club. I wanted Thai so booked her over phone.

She guided me to the massage room and her name was miss L, a MILF with fair skin.

The rooms are spacious and they are very comfortable with wardrobe and all. It's like hotel room.

I changed in dispo and she came. Asked me to lie down. She started oil massage and we started chitchat.

She is pleasant to talk. While massaging thighs, she gave the hint and I asked her to give bum massage.

Oh god! It was one of the best bum massage I got recently. After turning up, she asked what do you want.

I wanted B2B but she said only HJ is available. She asked 1 k. I negotiated to 0.8 k. Had an awesome oily HJ with DFK.

She gave amazing DFK. She has some serious tongue skills.

Looks- 7.

Body - 8.

Service- 8.

Cheers!

RohanM
12-05-18, 21:14
Coming to cinchwaad for 3 days.

Can anybody tell street pickup / cheap contacts?

Panvel1
12-06-18, 00:53
Yes, that's her and she gives mediocre experience, not enthusiastic about the deed at all. Not worth her asking price.Nope this is not the same Shruti.

PrometheusAxe
12-06-18, 04:59
Brothers of Pune!

I would be on a official trip to Pune this weekend. Wish to test waters in Pune.

Any VFM inde and spa contacts are solicited. PM is open. I assure you all my help and a cold beer if you are in Bangalore anytime.

Cheers!Not a single helpful message received for this request. I have no idea what's wrong with Pune / Bangalore forums in terms of sharing contacts and helping each other.

BluerSky
12-06-18, 06:25
I agree with Jack. She is dead meat in bed and talks high crap about herself. It's like doing a dead goat. She will close her eyes and lie on the bed.

I can provide her contact to anyone interested without anything in return. To each his own. It's your money! But you have been warned.

Jack you maybe right in earlier times, because I had also came across one negative post about her but now it looks like she has improvements in her attitude and English too (LOL). Or maybe she behaved well with me.

And about charges. She quotes 15 k but she's ready to negotiate it to a considerable amount.

And you are correct about DFK and BJ she doesn't like it.

But still I found her doable. Anyway there is always a personal choice.

Regards.

Rockey.

Panvel1
12-06-18, 07:42
Somebody please please share some decent college girls or call centre girls' contacts. It will be a great help. Will prefer if they are located on the west side like Baner, Aundh, Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Gurav or Wakad. Not SP contacts, find them unsafe due to ongoing LE activities. Sure shot contacts in spas may be useful too. Thanks in anticipation.

Panvel1
12-06-18, 08:43
Yes, that's her and she gives mediocre experience, not enthusiastic about the deed at all. Not worth her asking price.The Shruti I am talking about has different digits.

Bond Bond
12-06-18, 10:25
Glad you had a good time. And negotiated for the HJ. Keep it up.

Hey all buds,

After searching the forum, got hints for the above spa and went. Its in K Nagar near a fitness club. I wanted Thai so booked her over phone.

She guided me to the massage room and her name was miss L, a MILF with fair skin.

The rooms are spacious and they are very comfortable with wardrobe and all. It's like hotel room.

I changed in dispo and she came. Asked me to lie down. She started oil massage and we started chitchat.

She is pleasant to talk. While massaging thighs, she gave the hint and I asked her to give bum massage.

Oh god! It was one of the best bum massage I got recently. After turning up, she asked what do you want.

I wanted B2B but she said only HJ is available. She asked 1 k. I negotiated to 0.8 k. Had an awesome oily HJ with DFK.

She gave amazing DFK. She has some serious tongue skills.

Looks- 7.

Body - 8.

Service- 8.

Cheers!

Rajesin
12-06-18, 13:20
Hi all,

Decided to try the V spa at Kharadi.

Maximum girls are NE and Thai girls available at this branch.

Asked for seeing the line up and the manager called all the available girls.

Selected a Thai, late 20, good looking and good figure.

Massage was decent, She knew I was there for extras and asked me directly.

I asked her rate, quoted 3 k for B2B. I declined and said its too much.

She quoted 2 k, I still declined. Then she asked how much you can pay. I said I just 1.5 k. She agreed.

Rest was a pure bliss session. She was cooperative and I enjoyed very well.

Face- 7/10.

Tits- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 9/10.

Happy and safe mongering.

Rajesin
12-06-18, 13:22
Coming to cinchwaad for 3 days.

Can anybody tell street pickup / cheap contacts?Don't try street pick ups bro, majority of them are infected, unhygienic, chances of loot, snatching, and many more risks involved.

Member #4771
12-06-18, 14:16
Hi fellow mongers,

I came across a Afro from pimple g. Area quoted 5 k but brought her down to much less with 2 shots. I have read prior reports on this popular place which we could say is Afro den. The reports were not much promising, just wanted to know if I should go ahead with this Afro or anyone had already tried her before?

Attached pics.

Member #4771
12-06-18, 14:33
Hello everyone,

After following the forum and getting hints and decoding the location of the V spa, decided to try the spa.

Miss A is awesome in term of satisfaction, cooperative, good talk and pleasing personality.

Damage is standard rates only, 1.2 k at counter and tip 3 k quoted by Miss A negotiated to 2 k inside.

Miss A.Just wanted to know if you are talking about popular v spa in FN. Afaik Miss A. Provides A-level service as well. I'm me more about your experience.

Member #4771
12-06-18, 14:40
Hi guys,

I have tried quite a lot of spa beauties and few indies. I am looking for some new tits now. I haven't had the pleasure of tasting some popular pussies and asses like Smita, Peehu, Pallavi and Pooja from Hadapsar. I would really appreciate if any fellow monger would help me in this venture. Please DM me.

Jazz66
12-06-18, 17:12
Ok. I have narrowed down my selection and the top 2 in my bucket list now is:

1) J-Rude receptionist lady spa- As I haven't tired this and they have local Marathi therapist.

2) The Country Spa-.

While I am leaning towards the country spa, not to forget that last Nov there was an LE activity in their KN branch.

Any other hints? Suggestions?So how did your outing go? You can add the S spa in Baner behind planet fashion to your list.

By the way, today I noticed the invitation spa branches in Balewadi HS & in the mall in Aundh were closed. Renovation was the official reason but something is fishy. Maybe they are in bigger trouble. Are other spas safe?? Is it still business as usual?

Tatankaa
12-06-18, 18:17
Hi fellow mongers,

I came across a Afro from pimple g. Area quoted 5 k but brought her down to much less with 2 shots. I have read prior reports on this popular place which we could say is Afro den. The reports were not much promising, just wanted to know if I should go ahead with this Afro or anyone had already tried her before?

Attached pics.If you read previous posts carefully then probably you missing one point, all afros share fake pics so forget about choosing from pics, you need to go and choose the girl as mostly you will find more than one girl available in dane. Majority of Afros are in late 20's or mid 30's (my exp).

PuneShot
12-07-18, 07:05
Hey folks,

Has anyone tried the service provided at khadi machine? Called locanto no ending with 718, said include 3 session, massage BJ all for 3.5 k.

Selection at place.

Please input if anyone availed.

MongShree
12-07-18, 07:41
Need Ritu's digits just activated PM service for first time, thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
12-07-18, 08:52
I have met an Afro from that area and she said that they purposely don't share real pics due to security reasons.

If the last digits are 84 then she is genuine and clean. Posts advt. On LOC as well.

Cheers!!

Hi fellow mongers,

Attached pics.

Rock9991
12-07-18, 10:26
Hi all,

I got contact from Locanto name Sherin last digit 943.

Pic from Locanto attached.

Please let me know anybody has tried?

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.

Rajesin
12-07-18, 14:10
I have met an Afro from that area and she said that they purposely don't share real pics due to security reasons.

If the last digits are 84 then she is genuine and clean. Posts advt. On LOC as well.

Cheers!!Majority of Afros in Loc are genuine.

Bipinchand
12-07-18, 14:37
Anyone asking her for HIV test? I strongly suggest guys you should ask her report of HIV test as I guess almost half of the ISG Pune and other contacts might have fucked her.If anyone hot report update in forum.

Temp3333
12-07-18, 17:49
Need Ritu's digits just activated PM service for first time, thanks in advance.Can you pass the info to me as well whenever you get it. PM is active.

MongShree
12-07-18, 20:34
Would appreciate if I get this contact will reciprocate with other, PM activated thanks in advance.

Thanks to Bond bond, I was able to meet this horny Muslim MILF.

This was sometime back. I wanted to meet someone in budget. Bond came to assist. He gave one reference for 5 k 2 times with place. Nothing could be merrier than this. Except there was a catch. It was on other side of Pune and face was just 2/10. I was generous enough to give 3/10.

I started my journey keeping sufficient food and water in bag in case I get hungry on the way.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it in a peaceful residency. Her husband greeted me and took me to bedroom, crossing living room with two children on the way.

Cumbabecum
12-07-18, 21:08
Newbie to this site and also newbie to spa exp in Pune. So looking forward for help from the seniors.

Went to K spa in VN using NB coupon. Was assigned a room with a glass window and an old Thai in her mid 30's.

While changing to dispo, she came in and told not reqd which gave clear indication of what was coming. Did a decent massage for around 30-40 minutes with lot of bum and balls touching. Then asked the extras ques with hand on johny. I asked about options and she said HJ for 1.5 k.

Negotiated for 1 k and she gave a full oil HJ with access to boobs. I came pretty soon due to heat of oil and the expectation.

Then she continued the normal massage as though nothing.

Total cost: 1.3 k for massage and 1 k for HJ.

WIR: No. Heavy makeup and looked old.

Please help me with other spas in VN area with good worthy extras options.

Rock9991
12-08-18, 04:07
Hello,

Any one have any idea for any good budget couple friendly hotels near viman Nagar. Please help. Showing of IDs is ok no problem with that.

Thanks,

Rock.

Wourmis
12-08-18, 06:33
Hey folks,

Has anyone tried the service provided at khadi machine? Called locanto no ending with 718, said include 3 session, massage BJ all for 3.5 k.

Selection at place.

Please input if anyone availed.I have tried the khadi machine SPs twice. The first encounter wasn't great, the 2nd was between average to good.

The number that I have is different than what you have, seems there are a number of SPs in that area parading the same girls.

All I can say is don't believe anything told on the phone about the service. It's your choice. I have kept their number simply because it's easier for me to reach there.

Stay safe bro.

Rock9991
12-08-18, 08:12
Another pic got from her.

Any feedback?

Hi all,

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.

Panvel1
12-08-18, 09:37
Hey folks,

Selection at place.

Please input if anyone availed.Be very careful. It's a shady lodge but you may get a good girl sometimes.

MyDream8
12-08-18, 10:53
She seems to be genuine as I spoke to her few months back but I could not meet her as she cancelled scheduled meeting at last moment.

She did not respond when I called at actual time of meeting. After few hours she replies with excuses.

Take your chance and write a FR. All the best. Her charges were 4 k for 1 session when I spoke to her last time.

Hi all,

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.

Mansa
12-08-18, 11:31
Hey folks,

Selection at place.

Please input if anyone availed.I have tried this, the photos they share is fake. You will an average girl first for 3 k, he will option for Hi fi girls are not at that cost. Hifi girls cost 5 k for single shot+ room charges 1 k. Girls are from UP Bihar very neat and clean pussy shaved. I fucked UP girl varsha. Having good body, co operative.

PuneExplorer
12-08-18, 12:34
H spa in V9 mall in P.S. NE massage therapist is really good looking with nice racks. She did not give any hints but was making eye contacts while massaging thighs and upper abdomen. Towards end of massage, I explicitly asked about extras, she said no. Big KLPD. If anyone scores her, please do update. I don't mind going there again if positive.

Gateway99
12-08-18, 14:38
It would really appreciable if one could share Peehu's number.

I had her no. But shows switched off, don't if its the correct one.

Thanks in advance!

Rocky0123
12-08-18, 23:28
Hey bro,

Tried sending you PM but not able to do so as msg displayed is you have chosen not to receive PM.

Can you please check your settings and also PM anagha digits.

Thanks.

Hi all,

This is my first review after getting my membership.

Called Anagha and fixed an appointment last week. She Reached nashik phata on bus from where I piked her up to my room. Girl looks like 22 yrs, dark wheatish, Slim with slight belly and small boobs and medium height. After fresh up started the deed. She is OK with covered BJ and open to DFK. Requested for BBJ but somehow she is not comfortable. She does for a bit and avoids. Not a great BBJ. Seems like She enjoys DATY a lot and her pussy gets wet a lot. She is open to all the positions Dogy, Missionary, WOT etc. Fucker her up in all the positions and finished in missy. She has tight pussy which was the only attraction.

Took rest for 15 minutes and started again. This time I put pillow behind the back and I fucked really hard in missionary style. The hard you bang her the more she responds and asks to fuck hard and hard. Again banged for 10 minutes and completed the Deed..

Maverick6162
12-09-18, 01:49
Hi all,

Need feedback urgently.

Thanks,

Rock.I am 99% sure she is the same I had met some months ago. She had a different name and number back then. She is genuine, very cooperative, not much, clean and higenic. Her place used to be shabby though. She moved out from the place she used to rent on Nagar road and said she is stopping this hence I deleted her number. If you can please inbox me her number would like to check with her again.

Axel112
12-09-18, 07:35
Thanks to Rockeysmith & Madanm for the contact of famous Peehu. Had a wonderful & anxious encounter with her at v hotel, Pune station. The lady really is a vfm & she believes that to as well, that if you are paying for something you should be satisfied with what you are getting. About the encounter though, called her in the mornig fixed appointment for 11.30 am but she got late & was apologetic for inconvenience. After reaching the hotel she freshened up & got ready for the act. 1st session began with BBJ with CIM, it lasted shortwhile due to no nut November. Took some rest & had a chat with her, then began with the 2nd session with BBJ, then rolled on the cover & then banged her in standing stance & doggy style. Unloaded. Both of us made ourselves presentable again, offered her lunch but she refused stating that she had breakfast in the morning & was getting late as she was on her way to Mumbai for some event. Even though she was on her way to Mumbai she didn't rush through the session & was very softspoken & friendly which kinda made me nervous. People looking for only service wouldn't be disapointed with her, she is pure bliss.

Looks: 3/10.

Service: 11/10.

BBJ: 10/10 (she wouldn't stop).

Body: 2/10 (way to chubby).

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 2 k to her & 1.2 for the room.

PowerTower
12-09-18, 08:15
Buddy, this seems very old FR. I don't think so still she is in business.

Hey bro,

Tried sending you PM but not able to do so as msg displayed is you have chosen not to receive PM.

Can you please check your settings and also PM anagha digits.

Thanks.

Apple001
12-09-18, 10:17
Visited this spa on Friday looking for Ms. A. Didn't know what her actual name is. So went with local Mrs. P. Absolute disaster. She just did a name sake massage and given top access over the T-shirt. She was pushing for membership plus demanded tip.

Do yu guys know if Ms. A is still available there? Is she a local or a Thai and also "A" is start or end of her name.

Atrimat
12-09-18, 10:43
Hey folks,

Selection at place.

Please input if anyone availed.I did this almost a year ago and posted FR then which you may refer. (It was exciting to parade of girls, the girl was dead fish though having good physic and I enjoyed her).

The SP number ended with 187 and I still have the number though this number was with some else not related to this when I called this no for another service meeting. So I just dropped it. The SP might have changed number / s. Thought of walking however didn't attempt so far. Help me by sharing the SP number.

Just to add to it, there are two places on kondhwa road where you get FS. One, near jyoti restaurant and the other near Bakers point NIBM road. Both are spas with local girls giving FS. You are lucky if you find gems. However, what excites me is parade.

Maverick6162
12-09-18, 11:55
I am 99% sure she is the same I had met some months ago. She had a different name and number back then. She is genuine, very cooperative, not much, clean and higenic. Her place used to be shabby though. She moved out from the place she used to rent on Nagar road and said she is stopping this hence I deleted her number. If you can please inbox me her number would like to check with her again.Not much is just a typo in the response I had provided.

Pune Pianist
12-09-18, 14:29
So finally sense prevailed and ditched the country spa as its 2900 INR, I was leaning towards this one due to the birds there but instead thought of exploring cheaper options on NB. Paid the NB amount at the counter. I know all places hate NB coupon fellas and treat them as soldiers and not a Prince / King so paid the NB amount of 1 K at the counter.

3 birds in there currently out of which 2 are from the the Land of Smiles. 1 is our country mate but couldn't figure out if its a distant cousin of people from the Land of Smiles or local / NI / SI.

The bird:- MILF 35-38, not a looker but decent, she definitely treated me like a king. All available on the menu including FS however I didn't opt for it.

The rates quoted were 2 K for BJ, 1 K for HJ, 3 K for FS with Cover.

Went for 1.7 k for BJ with TL. Good experience and not much of damage. All done in 2.7 K.

I went with a friend so we both had people form the Smile land however I am curious about the 3rd local option. Went on a weekday. If anyone ventures there do let us know your feedback.

Pune Pianist
12-09-18, 14:31
Already posted an FR moments ago.

So how did your outing go? You can add the S spa in Baner behind planet fashion to your list.

By the way, today I noticed the invitation spa branches in Balewadi HS & in the mall in Aundh were closed. Renovation was the official reason but something is fishy. Maybe they are in bigger trouble. Are other spas safe?? Is it still business as usual?

Mady7906
12-09-18, 17:29
Guys,

Need contacts of indies and reliable SPs in Nagpur. Here for official work for 2 days. Help will be reciprocated with my contacts in Pune, Del, Mumbai, Bangalore.

Cheers. PM me. Well try to help.

Sam1414
12-09-18, 21:20
Thanks to Rockeysmith & Madanm for the contact of famous Peehu. Had a wonderful & anxious encounter with her at v hotel, Pune station. The lady really is a vfm & she believes that to as well, that if you are paying for something you should be satisfied with what you are getting. About the encounter though, called her in the mornig fixed appointment for 11.30 am but she got late & was apologetic for inconvenience. After reaching the hotel she freshened up & got ready for the act. 1st session began with BBJ with CIM, it lasted shortwhile due to no nut November. Took some rest & had a chat with her, then began with the 2nd session with BBJ, then rolled on the cover & then banged her in standing stance & doggy style. Unloaded. Both of us made ourselves presentable again, offered her lunch but she refused stating that she had breakfast in the morning & was getting late as she was on her way to Mumbai for some event. Even though she was on her way to Mumbai she didn't rush through the session & was very softspoken & friendly which kinda made me nervous. People looking for only service wouldn't be disapointed with her, she is pure bliss.

Looks: 3/10.

Service: 11/10.

BBJ: 10/10 (she wouldn't stop).

Body: 2/10 (way to chubby).

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 2 k to her & 1.2 for the room.Can you provide her contact details.

Wayne07
12-09-18, 22:27
Hello,

Any one have any idea for any good budget couple friendly hotels near viman Nagar. Please help. Showing of IDs is ok no problem with that.

Thanks,

Rock.With ID in mid segment Hotel New Leaf or Fidalgo. In bit higher budget HHI, Park Estique, Brookside. If looking only for few times you can look for goibibo or MMT as well for couple friendly hotel. If looking for a long term, book directly with hotel, benefits for recurring guest are always with less hassle.

Wayne07
12-09-18, 22:30
Read this report recently: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/sex-racket-busted-at-aundh-massage-parlour/articleshow/66993535.cms.

Anyone having any idea which one it is?

Wayne07
12-09-18, 22:37
So how did your outing go? You can add the S spa in Baner behind planet fashion to your list.

By the way, today I noticed the invitation spa branches in Balewadi HS & in the mall in Aundh were closed. Renovation was the official reason but something is fishy. Maybe they are in bigger trouble. Are other spas safe?? Is it still business as usual?One branch of invitation saw LE action recently, so guess cascading effect. This chain normally has Thai, for some reasons LE is not very happy with Thai from last few months, seems they are also not happy with bit steep prices for extras, so they are rescuing everyone and sending them back or rather trying to do that.

Very well could be a policy to promote Make in India as well.

AkashMal
12-10-18, 06:26
That's right. I am not sure about make in India but LEs are not allowing Thais to work in spa around Baner, Aundh and Balewadi. I know some of the spa owners who operate around same area and they said they are not sure when the things are becoming normal. So would suggest to try around KP and Kharadi.

HTH.

One branch of invitation saw LE action recently, so guess cascading effect. This chain normally has Thai, for some reasons LE is not very happy with Thai from last few months, seems they are also not happy with bit steep prices for extras, so they are rescuing everyone and sending them back or rather trying to do that.

Very well could be a policy to promote Make in India as well.

FedStar
12-10-18, 08:13
One branch of invitation saw LE action recently, so guess cascading effect. This chain normally has Thai, for some reasons LE is not very happy with Thai from last few months, seems they are also not happy with bit steep prices for extras, so they are rescuing everyone and sending them back or rather trying to do that.

Very well could be a policy to promote Make in India as well.LE activity is getting strong in Aundh, KP, Vimanagar. Please be careful.

Jazz66
12-10-18, 09:23
Read this report recently: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/sex-racket-busted-at-aundh-massage-parlour/articleshow/66993535.cms.

Anyone having any idea which one it is?The local Marathi newspaper reported the name as Vivant Family Thai Spa.

Rock9991
12-10-18, 12:41
Hey bro,

Is she still active?

Please help me with her contact.

Thanks,

Rcok.

Really lucky to have got this Delhi girls' contact via friends' contacts friends. I was pretty surprised to see a young indie. She was working with SP's but now does on her own. Reached the room and she was speaking like she is all mine, and knew me from long time. This was a first turn on. She was in no hurry and only when I proceeded, she began to strip me in a sex way, then asked me to strip her.

Once opened there was her 34 be boobs all milky white. With her panties down, there was cleanly shaved awesome pussy.

Her DKF is just awesome. It's not slow like they show in movies, but pretty hard and wild. Don't know how many like this style.

Rajesin
12-10-18, 14:23
Visited this spa on Friday looking for Ms. A. Didn't know what her actual name is. So went with local Mrs. P. Absolute disaster. She just did a name sake massage and given top access over the T-shirt. She was pushing for membership plus demanded tip.

Do yu guys know if Ms. A is still available there? Is she a local or a Thai and also "A" is start or end of her name.Don't ever take membership in first meet. They are all trained to seduce members in first visit, but after that no guarantee the service would be good in subsequent meetings.

A is the start of her name I think mostly.

Keyans
12-10-18, 15:34
Hello everyone,

Miss A.

Face / look: 7/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Cheers!I've not able to decode this spa is it Kharadi or Wanowri. Can somebody help.

SexFreak1991
12-10-18, 15:43

Looks: 3/10..Could you please share her digits?

Axel112
12-10-18, 16:32
Can you provide her contact details.There's no PM option for your profile it seems for sharing.

Wayne07
12-10-18, 20:15
LE activity is getting strong in Aundh, KP, Vimanagar. Please be careful.Thank you for the input. If you know names of the places, please do share that, maybe hints would work. It could be help others by avoiding these places entirely for coming few months.

Wayne07
12-10-18, 20:16
The local Marathi newspaper reported the name as Vivant Family Thai Spa.Thanks. Another big fish is in the net.

Wayne07
12-10-18, 20:19
That's right. I am not sure about make in India but LEs are not allowing Thais to work in spa around Baner, Aundh and Balewadi. I know some of the spa owners who operate around same area and they said they are not sure when the things are becoming normal. So would suggest to try around KP and Kharadi.

HTH.Seems like all place in the entire city is having issues with Thai. I guess only those places would be fine who shell out hell lot of money to LE.

VikasGuhes1
12-10-18, 21:32

Do yu guys know if Ms. A is still available there? Is she a local or a Thai and also "A" is start or end of her name.Her name is "egg" in Hindi, She's mine fav too. I go there for BBBJ only. She's good at it.

Justice2013
12-11-18, 02:25
Two month old report.

Visited this spa on top of the bookstore in Aundh.

They just have Thai's and accept nearby coupons, so the price is just 1 k for entering for an hour.

They lined up the girls and I liked one of them, name A*why, they have two with similar names (or spellings). The receptionist suggested some one else, I think with more experience, but then johny ruled.

Inside I went, changed to disposables and waited.

The girl came and I was in no mood for a massage so asked her upfront. No FS on menu but finalized on B2 B with shower at 2.5 k after lot of negotiations.

Came off her dress and had a good time, a bit mechanical though. No DFK, only light kissing allowed.

Followed by a shower, but dampener at the best. More mechanical.

Now started some dry massage, OKish, nothing great to write about. I have had much better. Everything finished in 40 min. Asked her to stay for some more time, she asked. 5 k for a BBJ which I refused to pay. Took some more shower and came out.

Overall just OK.

WIR. Never with same girl. Looks do not ensure a good visit.

Total damage, 1+2. 5 k.

45 min session is OK I believe, it could have saved another 200.

Place- may be since Pune is dry.

PapaCarter
12-11-18, 06:01
Two month old report.

Visited this spa on top of the bookstore in Aundh.

They just have Thai's and accept nearby coupons, so the price is just 1 k for entering for an hour.

They lined up the girls and I liked one of them, name A*why, they have two with similar names (or spellings). The receptionist suggested some one else, I think with more experience, but then johny ruled.

Inside I went, changed to disposables and waited.

The girl came and I was in no mood for a massage so asked her upfront. No FS on menu but finalized on B2 B with shower at 2.5 k after lot of negotiations.

Came off her dress and had a good time, a bit mechanical though. No DFK, only light kissing allowed.

Followed by a shower, but dampener at the best. More mechanical.Thanks for the info. Are there any good spas or massage centres around Aundh that you all can recommend? I am looking for extras as well.

PapaCarter
12-11-18, 06:11
So finally sense prevailed and ditched the country spa as its 2900 INR, I was leaning towards this one due to the birds there but instead thought of exploring cheaper options on NB. Paid the NB amount at the counter. I know all places hate NB coupon fellas and treat them as soldiers and not a Prince / King so paid the NB amount of 1 K at the counter.

3 birds in there currently out of which 2 are from the the Land of Smiles. 1 is our country mate but couldn't figure out if its a distant cousin of people from the Land of Smiles or local / NI / SI.

The bird:- MILF 35-38, not a looker but decent, she definitely treated me like a king. All available on the menu including FS however I didn't opt for it.

The rates quoted were 2 K for BJ, 1 K for HJ, 3 K for FS with Cover.

Went for 1.7 k for BJ with TL. Good experience and not much of damage. All done in 2.7 K.

I went with a friend so we both had people form the Smile land however I am curious about the 3rd local option. Went on a weekday. If anyone ventures there do let us know your feedback.Hi there,

Great post could you please share / PM me the details.

IAm1984
12-11-18, 07:23
Avoid krdi one for the time being. Its under LE threat.

I've not able to decode this spa is it Kharadi or Wanowri. Can somebody help.

SamK123
12-11-18, 15:55
Guys,

Avoid spa's for couple of months.

Activities are at peak and seems like its going to get increased.

Avoid aundh, baner side specially.

Plus all good NE are gone home for Christmas vacation.

What you will get is lesser quality in same price plus no extra. Big KLPD, so hold your horses for another month or so.

Go for indies and with your existing contracts.

Save money on spa and nb voucher till Jan. End.

HTH.

BigCrown1601
12-12-18, 06:33
Hi,

Can someone please PM me Ritu and Pihu contact numbers.

Appreciate your help on this.

Member #4771
12-12-18, 09:08
Hello everyone,

Is this the one near c9 society? (c is badal in English).

AndyNewbie
12-12-18, 09:51

Anyone having any idea which one it is?Yes they have written it correctly but they missed some of the important info.

They girls were brought from Thailand to India in the disguise of working in big IT corporate. They all had master's degree in IT and added to it they all had 5 plus years of experience working with Giant IT players in Pattaya named as "honey 1" and "honey 2". And our police heroes sent a decoy customer who did not take any services from them because he is a very "shakt launda"(translation-very strong minded person who does not fall for girls at all). And after their long Sherlock homes act with great difficulty they all were rescued and send back to their country back. Our heroes are likely to get promoted with added perks.

Khiladi7
12-12-18, 18:17
Heard a lot about Miss A at V Spa, would greatly appreciate if someone can share full details of spa and A. Have been to a couple of full service locations, will exchange details in return.

Thanks in advance.

AnantSingh
12-13-18, 08:15
Though its a Pune forum but I hope someone may help me in Nagpur as well.

I am in Nagpur for next 3 days and contacts of indies are expected.

I can reciprocate help in Raipur.

Thanks in Advance.

NaughtyDK
12-13-18, 09:44
All,

Are there any lodges / hotels on Wagholi side where you get CSWs? I have experienced that most hotels / bars with rooms have this kind of symbiotic relationship.

For example, in Kinaaraa Hotel on Katraj, you can just book room for 700-/ and there every waiter doubles up as pimp and shows you the menu available (just tip them 100) and ask them bluntly.

Any pointers in Wagholi side would be much appreciated.

Mady7906
12-13-18, 10:25
Hello folks,

I am a regular member of this forum.

And tried to help people as possible.

M in Pune now for 2 days and then in M you mbai.

Looking for some genuine help of Indies here.

Will definitely reciprocate with my contacts.

Looking for some win to win situation.

Mady.

Atrimat
12-13-18, 18:22
Is this the one near c9 society? (c is badal in English).Yes, you said it right.

HungryBoy93
12-13-18, 18:56
Finally got contact of Ritu!

Called her up, discussed all available, and met her on the weekend. Went to her place, a little bit inside of roads, but the place looks cozy. She had made tea and conversations started flowing. The great thing is she is not a time watcher and tries to indulge in a good conversation so everything becomes super comfortable. What she lacks in the face, she makes it up in the act. Started the deed with BBBJ, mauled her to my content, went rough (venting out all the tension: P) and came on her tits. Threw her on the bed and rested for a while, after 30 minutes of drinks break started the 2nd innings of the test match.

Took her in doggy, missionary and cowgirl (obviously with cover). Used the tits as handles, found out she loves a little spanking, not too much. Positioned her back in doggy and came hard, rested for a while and left with a kiss and titty grab. Felt refreshed to the core, came home and had an awesome sleep (me and johnny both)!

Charges as usual, no changes! Thank you Ferguson sir, owe you this one.

Atrimat
12-13-18, 19:29
Heard a lot about Miss A at V Spa, would greatly appreciate if someone can share full details of spa and A. Have been to a couple of full service locations, will exchange details in return.

Thanks in advance.FR on Ms A at V SPA at C9.

Called Ms A directly for an appointment on the next day. She confirmed though suggested to call her again in the afternoon the next day before coming.

I was busy in work and forgot to call her as suggested. She called up and asked if I am coming. I wanted to meet her anyway, so reconfirmed and went there on time. She was at the counter and waiting. Quoted 1.2 k for 45 min & 2.5 k for 60 min. I opted for 60 min & negotiated for 1.2 k which I used to pay earlier, which was agreed by her. However, it turned out to be 50 min + shower. She led me to the therapy room. They don't have attached bathrooms and bathroom becomes a bottle neck when there is rush such as on weekends. However, I went on week day, so no issues.

As I was changing, she came in and shifted me to a bigger room. I changed into dispo and was waiting. I didn't use towel around my hip at that time and also I didn't avoid the dispo.

After some time she came and started the massage. First she sat on me and did back massage. Then buttock, legs & feet. She was moving her hands on buttocks freely. Touching here & there erotically. After I turned over, she was going inside dispo while touching the legs during leg massage.

She bent on me from behind my head while chest massage, with pressing her boobs slightly on me. (She was wearing a nice body fit t shirt, jeans & sicks.

All along we were chit chatting on different topics.

Although she knew I am there for extras and I would take it, and I too went with that intention, I wasn't sure which one? I checked the charges for extras. She qoted 2 k for B2B & 3.5 k for FS. Since I had taken B2B from her previously and enjoyed, I never had FS with her and FS in any SPA as such. So johny was interested in FS and mind said B2B. She bought packet and undressed (the therapy room has bolts from inside). She came on top of me, in nude. She has firm boobs and I sucked them to my hearts content. DFK was there. I touched her body everywhere and her soft and shaped ass and fingered her. She started slowly with WOT and slowly gave a good action. I came in this position shortly.

She cleaned, dressed herself and arranged for my hot shower. Overall a good satisfactory experience. However, I usually avoid the extras in SPA since it is too quick. There is no romance, enough if foreplay even if the extra is FS. This makes such experience as non VFM.

Mrs A: professional service, friendly attitude 8/10.

Body: 8/10, slim & in shape.

Massage: below average massage, though touches inside dispo. 4/10 & 8/10 respectively.

FS: good, could have been better. I could not go to missionary since I came in WOT and as in SPA, the table is not big & comfortable enough to change positions. 6/10.

W / are: may be, only B2 B.

VFM: FS. I don't think so. 6/10 (felt a bit mechanical).

Overall; VFM; 6/10.

I think her service has been diluted and rates gone up since her demand has done up. Everyone is talking about her here. Let's keep this in check.

The total cost for one shot is 1. 2 k in SPA counter + 3 5 K foe FS to her = 4.7 K (may be I over paid .5 k as someone mentioned negotiated with her for 3 k for FS. However my logic was she quoted same 2 K as last time to me for B2B so for FS it should be the same though I didn't know / didn't ask for FS during last time. Also at some point, I think negotiation kills the service attitude to some or large extend which very important in such a place). This is more than a few indies who can be with us for more time as compared to this.

Memaza998
12-14-18, 02:53

This was sometime back. I wanted to meet someone in budget. Bond came to assist. He gave one reference for 5 k 2 times with place. Nothing could be merrier than this. Except there was a catch. It was on other side of Pune and face was just 2/10. I was generous enough to give 3/10.

I started my journey keeping sufficient food and water in bag in case I get hungry on the way.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it in a peaceful residency. Her husband greeted me and took me to bedroom, crossing living room with two children on the way.

I was made comfortable and Miss and came later. I thought she is not bad for 5 k. We are not in Delhi to expect a stunner at tat price.

I took a wash and sat with just towel wrapped around. She was in dress and leaning on me. She was explaining her life story. Dunno when her hand reached my inner thighs and started caressing my balls. Suddenly it struck me tat I am rock hard and johnny was poking out of towel.Hi mate,

Can you share her digits and reference PM is active.

Ashokl
12-14-18, 06:53
At the outset thank you HtiteshK85 bro for sharing contact of Ria and Ritu and also rates. He is gem of a person and brothers like him make this site worth. I reached out to 10 more brothers but nobody responded with correct information, many seniors didn't even respond. May be they were busy or they didn't want to share information.

Report on Ria.

Place. Oyo comfort inn phase 1 hinjewadi. Very Safe. Saw at least three couples waiting in reception. ID proof required for both male and females.

Booked hotel and shared details with her. She came after 1 hour. Look wise she is okay. Tall and slim. Very pleasing and very talkative. Her service is excellent. Good BBBJ and not a time watcher.

2 shots for 6.5 K 2.5-3 hrs.

I also met Ritu- The highlight of the meet is world's best BBBJ till now. She gives one of the best BBBJ and I enjoyed it more than anything.

Hope some of the above info will be of help to others. See ya.

Ashokl
12-14-18, 06:58
At the outset thank you HtiteshK85 bro for sharing contact of Ria and Ritu and also rates. He is gem of a person and brothers like him make this site worth. I reached out to 10 more brothers but nobody responded with correct information, many seniors didn't even respond. May be they were busy or they didn't want to share information.

Report on Ria.

Place. Oyo comfort inn phase 1 Hinjewadi. Very Safe. Saw at least three couples waiting in reception. ID proof required for both male and females.

Booked hotel and shared details with her. She came after 1 hour. Look wise she is okay. Tall and slim. Very pleasing and very talkative. Her service is excellent. Good BBBJ and not a time watcher.

I also met Ritu- The highlight of the meet is world's best BBBJ till now. She gives one of the best BBBJ and I enjoyed it more than anything.

Hope some of the above info will be of help to others. See ya.

Rohant9
12-14-18, 07:47
So jonny was excited for a good BBBJ thought of calling Pallavi and booked her for afternoon, went to her place as had visited her earlier as well. Knocked at door and she opened it with a smile, to my surprise she was in one piece, went inside and pushed the door grabbed her and pushed her against wall and started a lip lock it was a great experience. Lifted her and took her to bedroom, she insisted of cleaning yourself. After cleaning pushed her on bed and made myself to fall on her. Again a great nice DFK with fondling her melons, undressed her as she was aroused and also jonny wanted to enter but asked her for a nice BBBJ, as soon as BBBJ started I was in heaven, the sloppy and licky BBBJ lasted for 10 minutes, pushed my jonny inside harder to which she shouted loudly, fucked her wild in missionary, reverse cow girl and came in doggy, it was a wild act this time as jonny was thirsty for all this since long. After the deed she was like, she loved the wildness in me, rested for sometime and again asked her for BBBJ to which she agreed and got another bonus BBBJ. Cleaned yourself gave her lip lock and and left.

Would not discuss about her because everybody is familiar with her, a good thing was got a 1 k discount as compared to last time damages.

Ashokl
12-14-18, 07:49
Inbox full. How you expect exchange of contacts?

Hello folks,

I am a regular member of this forum.

And tried to help people as possible.

M in Pune now for 2 days and then in M you mbai.

Looking for some genuine help of Indies here.

Will definitely reciprocate with my contacts.

Looking for some win to win situation.

Mady.

RoguenBroke
12-14-18, 11:15
Fellow mongers,

Have been a silent reader for a while. Didn't know there was such a platform to share.

Have got some definite leads in spas. Would be happy to reciprocate.

I'm new here; so please guide me if there's any protocol or something.

Cheers.

Temp3333
12-14-18, 11:36
Is the lady mentioned in this post Miss egg? Egg in Hindi. She used to be there until 3-4 months ago I guess, not sure if she is back. Anyone can confirm if she is back??

FR on Ms A at V SPA at C9.

Called Ms A directly for an appointment on the next day. She confirmed though suggested to call her again in the afternoon the next day before coming.

I was busy in work and forgot to call her as suggested. She called up and asked if I am coming. I wanted to meet her anyway, so reconfirmed and went there on time. She was at the counter and waiting. Quoted 1.2 k for 45 min & 2.5 k for 60 min. I opted for 60 min & negotiated for 1.2 k which I used to pay earlier, which was agreed by her. However, it turned out to be 50 min + shower. She led me to the therapy room. They don't have attached bathrooms and bathroom becomes a bottle neck when there is rush such as on weekends. However, I went on week day, so no issues.

As I was changing, she came in and shifted me to a bigger room. I changed into dispo and was waiting. I didn't use towel around my hip at that time and also I didn't avoid the dispo..

Ashu85
12-14-18, 16:09
Hi fellow mongers,

I have been silent observer on this forum for a while. I have also posted few reviews about my spa encounters.

Finally decided to take a plunge and buy a subscription.

As I am starting this journey fresh, I don't have more than a couple of contacts to share.

I will highly appreciate if any senior member here can share contacts of stars like Ritu, Pallavi to start with.

Hoping for a good start and I am sure in future I will be able to reciprocate with contacts with members on this forum.

Waiting for reply eagerly. Thanks in advance.

Gdevs
12-14-18, 18:54
Hello mongers,

Dose any one have idea about spa's Which provide B2B services in Phoenix city mall Viman nagar.

Atrimat
12-15-18, 01:10
Is the lady mentioned in this post Miss egg? Egg in Hindi. She used to be there until 3-4 months ago I guess, not sure if she is back. Anyone can confirm if she is back??I think you are referring to a Thai Ms Egg who was there in SPA above book store and was VFM and she was discussed on forum. She is obviously not the same as what what is referred now is is Ms A a Marathi girl in V SPA near C9.

Pune Pianist
12-15-18, 04:20
Earlier even I used to think this was a chain however it is not. We often get confused with the chain. Vivian Richards one. The one which is Ms Egg is Vibs, its a standalone center inside a society. Washrooms are not attached in any of the rooms. They have NE mostly and one Marathi gem.

I have called the chain asking for this Egg and describing as a local and they always said they never had a local.

Got it finally- I think the washrooms not attached nailed it for me.

I think you are referring to a Thai Ms Egg who was there in SPA above book store and was VFM and she was discussed on forum. She is obviously not the same as what what is referred now is is Ms A a Marathi girl in V SPA near C9.

Wourmis
12-15-18, 08:44
Hi guys,

I have some contacts here that I would like you to vet, let me know if any of you have tasted them.

Neha (goes by the name Zoya) - claims to be from Vishrantwadi, indie, last I spoke was charging 3.5 k for 1 shot. Number ends in 730. Any reviews?

Neelakshi. I have read about her on the forums, supposed to have retired, but I got a number under the same name on locanto, haven't spoken to her yet. Number I have ends in 013.

Zaiba. Another contact on locanto. Indie, charges 10 k, number ends in 856.

Simran. Yet another independent on locanto, unsure whether this is the same Simran that some members discussed about. No idea of charges, number ends in 919.

Anyone tasted any of these birds, can't post pics as I have none.

PBabe73
12-15-18, 09:01
Senior,

Read the forum for long. Will be in Pune on Tuesday and Wednesday. Need good reference contacts for good session.

Thanks in advance.

Star1987
12-15-18, 09:27
Johny was very excited to do some action.

Went to silence (in Marathi) spa in VN.

Counter charges was 2. 1 k for 90 min.

I was assigned by Miss L. She guided me to the room.

Very descent room is there.

And massage is started, she has a soft hand laying on my body.

She hinted me extras and suddenly I asked what are on the menu.

So she told me 3 K for B2B, 4 K for BJ and 6 k for FS.

I bargained a lot finally she ready to do in 5 k for B2B and BJ, FS.

So I removed her dress, WOWWWW what a body, she has an amazing body.

With great asset, her body look like porn actress (Ashlynn Brooke).

So she rubbed her body to me, very very seductive filling.

Finally I turned out her into face, she licked my body by her tongue.

Then finally get my johny into her mouth.

Wow that was amazing she did it for 10 minutes licked my small ball also.

So after that I didn't control and my johny is going to burst I told her.

Remove my tool from her mouth then I bursted, 1 HR is remains.

I told her do some massage she massaged me for 20 minutes.

I started second round, put protection on my tool then I pulled her on my.

Dick, she literally dance on my dick.

Then moved to doggy position I did it for 10 minutes I burst again.

Then we moved to shower and done shower together, she cleaned my tool and back.

I fingering her a lot in shower.

Then she did end head massage, I get her number, she told me that she will come with me in outside.

But not in hotel, ready to come on flat only.

So I told her I definitely will get you for full night.

Counter charges- 2.1 k.

Her chargers- 5 k.

Total damage- 7.1.

I will definitely repeat it again.

PneMongerer
12-15-18, 09:37
I think you are referring to a Thai Ms Egg who was there in SPA above book store and was VFM and she was discussed on forum. She is obviously not the same as what what is referred now is is Ms A a Marathi girl in V SPA near C9.This V spa with Marathi therapist, is it the one behind DJee's mall in Nibm?

Or the one in Kharadi?

RajSharma61
12-15-18, 12:47
Can any good soul share good contacts. No MILF. Can support in Delhi. Here in Pune till 16th December.

Mady7906
12-15-18, 15:56
Inbox full. How you expect exchange of contacts?Hey,

Sorry boss.

It's OK now.

Member #4771
12-15-18, 16:35
So jonny was excited for a good BBBJ thought of calling Pallavi and booked her for afternoon, went to her place as had visited her earlier as well. Knocked at door and she opened it with a smile, to my surprise she was in one piece, went inside and pushed the door grabbed her and pushed her against wall and started a lip lock it was a great experience. Lifted her and took her to bedroom, she insisted of cleaning yourself. After cleaning pushed her on bed and made myself to fall on her. Again a great nice DFK with fondling her melons, undressed her as she was aroused and also jonny wanted to enter but asked her for a nice BBBJ, as soon as BBBJ started I was in heaven, the sloppy and licky BBBJ lasted for 10 minutes, pushed my jonny inside harder to which she shouted loudly, fucked her wild in missionary, reverse cow girl and came in doggy, it was a wild act this time as jonny was thirsty for all this since long. After the deed she was like, she loved the wildness in me, rested for sometime and again asked her for BBBJ to which she agreed and got another bonus BBBJ. Cleaned yourself gave her lip lock and and left.

Would not discuss about her because everybody is familiar with her, a good thing was got a 1 k discount as compared to last time damages.Hey man,

I haven't tried her yet. Do you mind sharing her contact? (DMme).

Member #4771
12-15-18, 16:44
[QUOTE=Atrimat;2261018]FR on Ms A at V SPA at C9.

I was busy in work and forgot to call her as suggested. She called up and asked if I am coming. I wanted to meet her anyway, so reconfirmed and went there on time. She was at the counter and waiting. Quoted 1.2 k for 45 min & 2.5 k for 60 min. I opted for 60 min & negotiated for 1.2 k which I used to pay earlier, which was agreed by her. However, it turned out to be 50 min + shower. She led me to the therapy room. They don't have attached bathrooms and bathroom becomes a bottle neck when there is rush such as on weekends. However, I went on week day, so no issues../QUOTE]Hey man,

I haven't tried her yet but read most reports and found that she usually charges 2 k for FS (A-level too) and 1. 2 k at counter. I guess you have over paid her.

Hriteshk85
12-15-18, 19:48

Report on Ria.

Place. Oyo comfort inn phase 1 Hinjewadi. Very Safe. Saw at least three couples waiting in reception. ID proof required for both male and females.

Hope some of the above info will be of help to others. See ya.You are always welcome dear.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your session with the girls.

Happy mongering. And keep in touch bro.

Neo1221
12-15-18, 20:26
Hello,

Recently arrived in Pune. Tried some of spa actions. Also, tried couple of birds from HJ / Wakad SP. But experience have been so so. Will write out as s.

Started look out for good indies in Pune. Came across good FRs in this forum and can't wait to share my experiences.

In meantime, can someone PM contact for Ritu and trusted indies.

Thanks for helping out!

Dmunda
12-15-18, 23:41
How do you search on locanto with name it won't return any results with those names.

Hi guys,

I have some contacts here that I would like you to vet, let me know if any of you have tasted them.

Neha (goes by the name Zoya) - claims to be from Vishrantwadi, indie, last I spoke was charging 3.5 k for 1 shot. Number ends in 730. Any reviews?

Neelakshi. I have read about her on the forums, supposed to have retired, but I got a number under the same name on locanto, haven't spoken to her yet. Number I have ends in 013.

Simran. Yet another independent on locanto, unsure whether this is the same Simran that some members discussed about. No idea of charges, number ends in 919.

Kumar89
12-16-18, 02:49
This V spa with Marathi therapist, is it the one behind DJee's mall in Nibm?

Or the one in Kharadi?It's the one in Kharadi. Can some one PM me V spa where miss A works.

Bakchod89
12-16-18, 09:46
So a friend of mine has suggested this new spa with cute Thais. So if you go from highway to Baner, take 1st left near Westside and then 2nd right. The spa is on end of the road. Not sure about FS, but rest other services are on menu.

JoyBose
12-16-18, 18:49
Hello fellow mongers,

I am visiting Pune after a while. Lost all my previous contacts in the city.

Please help me with Indies, Massage Parlor and Spas. I will return you favor in Banaglore.

Joy.

JunkBro
12-16-18, 18:58
Johny was very excited to do some action.

Went to silence (in Marathi) spa in VN.

Counter charges was 2. 1 k for 90 min.

I was assigned by Miss L. She guided me to the room.

Very descent room is there.

And massage is started, she has a soft hand laying on my body.

She hinted me extras and suddenly I asked what are on the menu..Wow what an experience you had. Could you please share which spa in Viman nagar and her name.

Would also appreciate if you can share her contact.

AndyNewbie
12-16-18, 20:30
Hi folks,

I have been mongering in Pune and Mumbai for quite some time now. Any newbie any info feel free to contact me through PM will definitely help newbies. I don't want newbies getting trapped or spending more on shit quality.

Hriteshk85
12-16-18, 20:54
Hi folks,

I have been mongering in Pune and Mumbai for quite some time now. Any newbie any info feel free to contact me through PM will definitely help newbies. I don't want newbies getting trapped or spending more on shit quality.You are correct Andy.

Many newbies joined nowadays.

Please free to PM will definitely help.

But just one thing to said. All newbies must keep posting and help others t.

Dan40
12-16-18, 23:50
Hi folks,

I have been mongering in Pune and Mumbai for quite some time now. Any newbie any info feel free to contact me through PM will definitely help newbies. I don't want newbies getting trapped or spending more on shit quality.Wow that's so kind of you. Few more people like you and I am sure the mongering world will be more better place. Keep the good work going on.

MyDream8
12-17-18, 07:14
Indie with no. 730 is not worth. There are lot of FRs in the past on this forum.

Neelakshi is not great looking but good at service. She responds very rarely. Keep trying. Pricing should not be more than max 4.5 k for 2 sessions.

I do not know about other 2 indies. Hope this will help you.

Hi guys,

Wourmis
12-17-18, 08:34
How do you search on locanto with name it won't return any results with those names.I didn't put the names in locanto. These are names that were there on the ads which they had posted or on names shown on truecaller.

Victor Bhai
12-17-18, 09:56
After a long gap, thought of having some good time. Had super hectic last few days and wanted to have a good time.

Called an old SP and he shared a few photos. Selected this chick and surprisingly she turned out a lovely girl.

She was based out of a decent hotel in a decent area.

Fortunately no one at the reception enquired and I straight went to lift.

Was greeted with a smile and was welcoming.

Post initial chitchat and payment, proceeded on the bed.

Undressed, CBJ followed with lot of cuddling, foreplay and lot of positions. It was great.

I have got her private number as well as SPs number.

She's from Pune and here for another week.

Got to know that there's another friend of hers as well available for service.

Can't share her private number unless she gives go ahead. Can share the SPs name.

In case of anyone is interested in meeting her directly, do let me know, if she's available will definitely check with her. Do drop your phone (only if you are comfortable).

Payment- 6 k.

Member #4771
12-17-18, 11:21
What a bad day. I had already been warned once long time ago that she is village type girl and totally unavoidable but johnny was eager after reading FR's. So this is how it went (I really wish I could turn back time and undo my steps).

Took some time to do find the spa as c9 society has 2 entrances. If you search the spa on maps it would most likely pin the wrong place near the popular petrol pump. If you are unfamiliar with this side of the city it would be a hassle for you.

Reached spa asked at counter. The fcking ***** counter lady was really arrogant. She didn't even ask for water and started questioning why have you come late and I cannot see your booking blah blah etc. Massage room looks less like massage room, no attached bathroom. I think the entire spa has only bathroom.

Popular Miss A. Is basically a pathetic looking village type girl who provides A-level service as well. She started with massage which was namesake and started with questions like 'what all things you want'. She said 3 k but I negotiated to 2 k to which she was not agreeing at all. At one point, I gave up the thought of taking extras (given how her attitude was). But then I had come 20 kms for this fcking thing. So I pulled out my wallet at gave her 2. 2 k to which she finally agreed. Coming to deed. No kisses, boobs were too saggy, tummy, rough skin (even her HJ would have bruised my cock), mechanical experience, no BJ. At one point, I was like please let's just get done with this thing. Finished with her on top. I was infuriated at myself.

Face - 2/10.

Boobs - 5/10 saggy (she didn't allow sucking much).

Ass - 3/10.

Deed -1/10 (you might get better experience in budhwar pt).

Damage -3. 5 k /.

Conclusion. Please for fucks sake avoid this place and her. She is over hyped for no reason and she does know that people are talking about her in groups (I didn't mention about this FR but she believed there is some college group). She does provide A level but I won't do her. It would have been better to shag off. So please avoid and spend your money some place better.

Victor Bhai
12-17-18, 11:24
Called up a SP I never tried and he sent a few photos.

Most of them were the ones which you can pass, but one of the girl was really good in the photos.

Called up and fixed the deed for 5 k. The girl was based in a hotel in whagholi, ok-ish hotel it was.

Had to pay 500 at the counter (SP spoke to the guy at the counter and told me to pay 4.5 to the lady).

When she opened the door, it was a shocker. She sounded like a transgender. Horrific. Double checked the photos and the lady in front, and thanks to the photo editing s / w ended in that situation.

She also was coughing, I politely told her that I would not be interested and left. Spoke to Sp and got my 500 bucks back from the counter as well.

Photos attached. Beware of you get an invite for her.

FedStar
12-17-18, 11:53
You are always welcome dear.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your session with the girls.

Happy mongering. And keep in touch bro.Can you bless me with those numbers? Thank you for your help in advance.

Rajesin
12-17-18, 14:00
Hello friends,

Went to the above spa above bookstore. Have heard about Miss S from the pages of forum, enough hints for starters.

About Miss S, she is short, very cute, has big ass and slight belly fat.

Massage started and in between, she removed dispo but ignored my dick and balls. When she asked to turn around, dick was saluting and she asked the question.

After lots of bargaining she agreed for 3.5 k for BBBJ plus B2B. She cleaned Johnny, cleaned herself.

I licked the hell out of her sexy shaved pussy. No smell, great taste. Her ass was clean and shapely so rimmed her.

She allowed two fingers in pussy and other in asshole, while I was under her licking her clit like a dog.

She screamed when she came heavily. Then did a great BBBJ. Finally came in 69, first shot CIM and rest outside.

Massage: 7.

Looks: 8.

Figure: 8.

Assets: 8.

Damage: 2 k for 90 minutes and 3.5 k to her as tip.

Cheers!

Macbados
12-17-18, 16:13
Horrible! Please attach photo.

Good you got your money back.

Called up a SP I never tried and he sent a few photos.

Most of them were the ones which you can pass, but one of the girl was really good in the photos.

Called up and fixed the deed for 5 k. The girl was based in a hotel in whagholi, ok-ish hotel it was.

Had to pay 500 at the counter (SP spoke to the guy at the counter and told me to pay 4.5 to the lady).

When she opened the door, it was a shocker. She sounded like a transgender. Horrific. Double checked the photos and the lady in front, and thanks to the photo editing s / w ended in that situation.

She also was coughing, I politely told her that I would not be interested and left. Spoke to Sp and got my 500 bucks back from the counter as well.

Photos attached. Beware of you get an invite for her.

Akku21
12-17-18, 20:01
I am new here. I also want some references for good experience. Please provide me contacts which can give me good service near Viman Nagar.

Rock9991
12-18-18, 05:23
Hey seniors,

Is there any good NE available out there?

Please help me with contact if anyone have.

Thanks,

Rock.

BangBngPune
12-18-18, 08:38
Hello folks,

Newbie here, request seniors to help me do first deed. Your help will be highly appreciated and will try returning through FR, contacts.

Happy surfing.

RkPuneri87
12-18-18, 09:12
Hello guys,

I have been dormant for while on ISG. Now I am back, so while purchasing the subscription after I enter my CC details, it asks to enter my address as well which should match the CC statement address.

Now my only concern is will I get any mailers or letters delivered at my address? I am worried for obvious reasons.

Please advise!

Akku21
12-18-18, 10:25
After a long gap, thought of having some good time. Had super hectic last few days and wanted to have a good time.

Called an old SP and he shared a few photos. Selected this chick and surprisingly she turned out a lovely girl.

She was based out of a decent hotel in a decent area.

Fortunately no one at the reception enquired and I straight went to lift.

Was greeted with a smile and was welcoming.

Post initial chitchat and payment, proceeded on the bed.

Undressed, CBJ followed with lot of cuddling, foreplay and lot of positions. It was great.

I have got her private number as well as SPs number..Yes, I require her contact, I want her services.

Rock9991
12-18-18, 10:43
I was able to meet this horny Muslim MILF called N.

It was 2 week back. Got 5 k for 2 deal. And before she was able to host but as have some problem so told me to meet at some lodge near Kharadi.

When I see her it's like very below average look.

But when come to service she is good and very cooperative. Have good boobs and she like to crush it hard. Also very wet BBJ. Had some odd smell coming from her so don't go for DATY or deep kissing.

Started first sessions with kissing and boob sucking and little BBJ then did in doggy and came in miss.

Then after some chit chat her life struggle story. Started second session want to cum in BBJ only told her that and she made very good effort to make it cum.

Overall good experience. In 5 k for 2.

Please share if some one has some good looking indie contact.

Thanks,

Rock.

KetanPune
12-18-18, 13:48
Hi,

Have you visited hotel opp to Pune central. One SP shared two pics (one was model from Kashmir) for 6 K. Seems to be genuine and good girl. If you are interested I will share his number and if you are OK to SP you visited.

Rajesin
12-18-18, 14:51
Hello everyone,

From referring the forum and past experiences of spas, and after decoding the hints, decided to try the AVZ spa.

In few reports, the famous Miss G was mentioned as the one who is not a looker but gave good service.

So with fingers crossed and high hopes went there and surprisingly she was available.

And the thing was I hadn't taken the appointment.

The massage was usually normal but she touched my private parts and gave enough hints that extras were available.

So after finishing the massage she asked for extras and I asked what's on offer.

BBBJ was available which she said 2 k I said my friend who referred me here had availed the same service from you in 1.5 k after a much of negotiations she finally agreed for 1.5 k BBBJ plus titty action plus pussy fingering.

Although initially she was not ready for CIM but finally agreed shot in her mouth and she went and spat it out but I think 1.5 k is a good deal for her.

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!

Ashu85
12-18-18, 16:36
Hi friends,

Can anyone please help me with any good hotel to go to for a couple of hours near Vimannagar?

Atrimat
12-18-18, 18:39
Hello folks,

Newbie here, request seniors to help me do first deed. Your help will be highly appreciated and will try returning through FR, contacts.

Happy surfing.Hi newbiee,

What help do you need for your first deed? Kindly be specific and RTFF (read the past pages & FRs which will give you enough inputs). If you have subscription, you can PM seniors for specific help needed. Please be specific.

BangBngPune
12-19-18, 02:54
Hi newbiee,

What help do you need for your first deed? Kindly be specific and RTFF (read the past pages & FRs which will give you enough inputs). If you have subscription, you can PM seniors for specific help needed. Please be specific.Read many FRs, sent PM on impressive ones. Now just want to have numbers for FS, want to avoid MP for sometime, help me with numbers of M or SP.

PuneNewBie11
12-19-18, 05:27
It is the one in P.S. Or Andh?

Hello everyone,

From referring the forum and past experiences of spas, and after decoding the hints, decided to try the AVZ spa.

In few reports, the famous Miss G was mentioned as the one who is not a looker but gave good service.

So with fingers crossed and high hopes went there and surprisingly she was available.

The massage was usually normal but she touched my private parts and gave enough hints that extras were available.

ButockMann
12-19-18, 12:34
Can you throw some light on the fact that be'lore has many FB girls who can be contacted on messenger, don't you have similar Pune girls on FB messenger?

Bondrep111
12-19-18, 13:01

I was made comfortable and Miss and came later. I thought she is not bad for 5 k. We are not in Delhi to expect a stunner at tat price.

I took a wash and sat with just towel wrapped around. She was in dress and leaning on me. She was explaining her life story. Dunno when her hand reached my inner thighs and started caressing my balls. Suddenly it struck me tat I am rock hard and johnny was poking out of towel.Can you share her number bro?

Mndena
12-19-18, 13:13
Mates.

Its been very long time since I was active. 3-4 years.

Now again visiting Pune. Needs MPs Locations & also indies! In return what I can give is old list but not sure if its useful or active. Thanks in advance.

Rajesin
12-19-18, 14:10
A bit old visit.

Went to SW Spa in Aircraft Nagar situated in popular malls extension.

Have heard that only local girls are present in that.

Asked the counter, the girl told 1800 for an hour.

I said its too high and negotiated to 1400.

There were only 2-3 local girls.

Spa table was having earlier disposable bed sheet, it was not changed which I found strange.

After changing in came a girl.

Said her name as Miss O.

Started massage and singing some songs.

Her massage was kind of erotic.

She was applying good pressure from legs to thigh.

When asked to turn around, my dick had become rock solid.

I asked for extra but she was hesitating, I could see she was excited.

She gently said she can only do HJ.

I said OK and she started her HJ. Meanwhile I grabbed her boobs and began pressing.

She was enjoying as well. It was so erotic.

After few minutes I ejected and cleaned and gave her 400 and came out.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10.

Damage- 1400+ 400.

Cheers!

KenTheRockstar
12-19-18, 16:13
I had got couple of messages with offers for 45 and 60 mins some weeks back. So thought check this place. Called and booked the slot of 7.30 pm. But by the time I reached the place it was already 8. 30 pm. This looked like a new spa. It in Wakad on a very busy road besides some hospital building.

Went up and checked for the options. The guy said they have NE and local girls available. A fair lady around 35 passed by. She had nice bottom and racks too. She was available so went ahead.

She was Marathi chatterbox. Name starting with J.

Went in the room and removed clothes as there was no dispo or towel on the table. She came in saw me sitting naked on the table and smiled. The doors don't have locks so she blocked it with the small stool in the room. Which was the indication of extra's are available. As soon as she turned around I jumped down from the table and groped her melons. Was really good to squeeze them as it was a surprise for her. But she was OK with it. She was slowly moving her hands on my chest and moved down. For 3 - 4 minutes we were moving our hands and exploring bodies of each other. I didn't go for DFK. She had worst mouth breath.

Started removing her top but she stopped and then money discussion started. Finalized at 2 k for B2B and HJ. No BJ strictly. Which was a turnoff. She asked for the money first before the deed. So had to pay as even Johnny was eager. After the payment she started with her nakhras. First was she would not remove her panty. No fingering or touching down south and all. Which was turning off. But didn't had any option other than continuing as it was.

B2 b was ok. Spanked her butt hard multiple times in B2B. She was brushing her pussy on my cock which was exciting both. Finally pulled her down. Was bit rough with her and started dry humps which made her more wild and she started biting softly on my shoulders. Moved down sucking her melons moved my hands on her pussy. She was already wet. Started fingering inside her panty while sucking her boobs. She was asking to bite hard. While biting I quickly scrolled her panty down and mounted back on her humping. I had my cock inside her pussy now and was pumping in. The deed went for another 5 minutes till she orgasmed. I was happy for the fuck in 2 k and that too bare. Released the load inside her and some on her.

Went for the shower and cleaned.

The slot booked was for 45 minutes but within 15 - 20 minutes I was done.

She gave OK kind of dry massage after that for next 20 minutes. Told her will visit next time again and tipped her with 100 rupees.

Left the place happily.

LetsTryThis
12-19-18, 19:05
First of all big shout out to RockeySmith for all the help. Thanks brother.

So finally was able to schedule a session with Shruti who is discussed a lot. I knew she had mixed reviews. But trusted RocketSmith and took a chance. And it worked well for me. Had a great experience. Total GFE. Good 2 sessions. I agree she is not a pro but she lets you drive ans take control and that's what I did.

The only thing I would say is I used the same trick of offering her couple of pegs of black label and tried to relax her and built a rapport by chit chatting. She definitely has a small frame but good assets.

Keep hunting.

Cheers!

Lovelysoul
12-19-18, 20:05
Hello guys,

I am new to this forum and desperately looking for some contacts in Wakad / Hinjewadi Area in Pune. Can you please share some contacts in my inbox and I would definitely return the favor soon.

Recently I had a visit K Spa in HJ, where I booked 45 min of massage in 1 K. Paid cash at the counter and went in one of the rooms.

The Spa is average but the massage was really very good. Miss. L was a NE chick and very good at massage. She is very friendly and talks a lot in a flirty way.

She started the massage with my legs then continued to my back and then a very good bum massage. She was rubbing very close between the thighs and I thought that she is giving the hints.

So finally I broke the silence asked about extras. Despite of convincing her for for almost 20 min there was no extra offered by her but she promised me that if I come again she will make me happy (as per her no one gets the gold in one visit).

Any one had similar experiences?

Can you please share me trusted SP / Indi contacts in Wakad / Hinjewadi Area in Pune.

Wayne07
12-19-18, 20:45
Hi friends,

Can anyone please help me with any good hotel to go to for a couple of hours near Vimannagar?Try fab hotel eco inn, call them up directly, they use to allow half day rates.

Rest most places would not, may be you can try some service apartments etc or there are lodges in wagholi side, please note safety and LE action could be an issue at lodges.

I would suggest book a couple friendly cheap hotel for daily rate basis. For a low rate of rooms (One day booking) you can try OYO, MMT, Goibibo.

Hope this helps.

VFM16
12-20-18, 00:47
Is this an old report? I called AVZ and was told that Miss G left long back.

Got another Marathi babe but that's a different story.

When was this report for?

Hello everyone,

So after finishing the massage she asked for extras and I asked what's on offer.

VFM16
12-20-18, 01:06
Hi bro,

Hw ru? Can you share H wadi details?

No hard feelings but I remembered you couple of days back. There was a story tat a guy was caught molesting another woman in crowded bus. For some reason you were first person tat came to my mind. No offence meant.

Please be careful!

I had got couple of messages with offers for 45 and 60 mins some weeks back. So thought check this place. Called and booked the slot of 7.30 pm. But by the time I reached the place it was already 8. 30 pm. This looked like a new spa. It in Wakad on a very busy road besides some hospital building.

Went up and checked for the options. The guy said they have NE and local girls available. A fair lady around 35 passed by. She had nice bottom and racks too. She was available so went ahead.

Went in the room and removed clothes as there was no dispo or towel on the table. She came in saw me sitting naked on the table and smiled. The doors don't have locks so she blocked it with the small stool in the room. Which was the indication of extra's are available. As soon as she turned around I jumped down from the table and groped her melons. Was really good to squeeze them as it was a surprise for her. But she was OK with it. She was slowly moving her hands on my chest and moved down. For 3 - 4 minutes we were moving our hands and exploring bodies of each other. I didn't go for DFK. She had worst mouth breath...

TittyBoy
12-20-18, 06:32

Went in the room and removed clothes as there was no dispo or towel on the table. She came in saw me sitting naked on the table and smiled. The doors don't have locks so she blocked it with the small stool in the room. Which was the indication of extra's are available. As soon as she turned around I jumped down from the table and groped her melons. Was really good to squeeze them as it was a surprise for her. But she was OK with it. She was slowly moving her hands on my chest and moved down. For 3 - 4 minutes we were moving our hands and exploring bodies of each other. I didn't go for DFK. She had worst mouth breath..Wow having bare fck with a stranger seems risky business. But sometimes we do tend to take risks in such situations. And bare is so much more fun.

TittyBoy
12-20-18, 06:38
Got a message from Miss pari that she was in town for a few days at a spa somewhere in Baner. Agreed on 4 k for everything.

When I reached spa, pari was yet to come.

Session with miss pari was a bit rushed than I would have liked as had to be at a meeting. Started with cuddling, bbj, DATY with 2 fingers in the rear hole. Now during the main action, she directly slid my shaft in her rear hole and the tightness itself was making me cum. Controlled for a bit, changed position, inserted in the front hole and banged her hard till I came.

TB.

BullishCharm
12-20-18, 08:53
Hi guys,

I am meeting a friend tomorrow in Mumbai for a hot session and looking for good budget accommodation which is couple friendly. Explored stayuncle and mistay. Has anyone tried them? Are they safe? Please suggest other options if available.

TIA.

RockeySmith
12-20-18, 11:56
I too remember reading same FR long time back.

Is this an old report? I called AVZ and was told that Miss G left long back.

Got another Marathi babe but that's a different story.

When was this report for?

Sushk
12-20-18, 12:59
I am silent reader of this forum.

Have started mongering 3 4 years back.

Tried BP then tried old MP near DP road station also.

Tried girls in mexico and US when I went onsite.

Went silent on mongering front as I got GF, now that.

We broke up, need to feed little jonny.

Never felt safe contacting sp's in Pune directly so need help restarting mongering from fellow brothers.

Tried few sp from khadi machine but couldn't trust them as they were not able to send selfie of bird taken today.

Will activate PM in few days.

AdamJoseph
12-20-18, 15:31
First of all big shout out to RockeySmith for all the help. Thanks brother.

So finally was able to schedule a session with Shruti who is discussed a lot. I knew she had mixed reviews. But trusted RocketSmith and took a chance. And it worked well for me. Had a great experience. Total GFE. Good 2 sessions. I agree she is not a pro but she lets you drive ans take control and that's what I did.

The only thing I would say is I used the same trick of offering her couple of pegs of black label and tried to relax her and built a rapport by chit chatting. She definitely has a small frame but good assets.

Keep hunting.

Cheers!Do you mind sharing rates?

KenTheRockstar
12-20-18, 16:45
Hey buddy,

I'm good. Thanks.

I'm not the one caught groping the boobs of that women. LOL.

I can understand my name coming to your mind. But honestly, calling the SP then select the girl and then fuck her hard. At the same time thoughts in mind to recover or try reclaim the money we've paid with all sort of protective measures popping in mind on each and every movement in the act. Etc. This does not excite me at all. It was then in my initial days of mongering. But then unless there is an adventure in the act I don't feel like I've fucked the lady. My personal view. No offence to anyone.

It is all about how one take over and control her on the meeting.

Ken.

Hi bro,

Hw ru? Can you share H wadi details?

No hard feelings but I remembered you couple of days back. There was a story tat a guy was caught molesting another woman in crowded bus. For some reason you were first person tat came to my mind. No offence meant.

Please be careful!

Rock9991
12-20-18, 17:19
Hi bro,

Which spa it is?

Got a message from Miss pari that she was in town for a few days at a spa somewhere in Baner. Agreed on 4 k for everything.

When I reached spa, pari was yet to come.

Session with miss pari was a bit rushed than I would have liked as had to be at a meeting. Started with cuddling, bbj, DATY with 2 fingers in the rear hole. Now during the main action, she directly slid my shaft in her rear hole and the tightness itself was making me cum. Controlled for a bit, changed position, inserted in the front hole and banged her hard till I came.

TB.

AdamJoseph
12-20-18, 20:52
Folks,

Visited Vspa yesterday (One with attached bathrooms opposite to are-mart). Had booked one of my regular thai Miss NY. I had taken services from her twice before and we have a good relationship. She is slim, may be 30+. She has small firm boobs and round ass. Last I had an awesome B2B with a lot of fingering and DATY.

So hoping for the same, I went in. First thing I noticed, they have removed keeping a towel on the glass window. So, people can watch you if want. She didn't lock the door as well. Checked with her on the change and she said that LE is high on action and they are instructed for no extras.

However, she offered me HJ with top access, but she can't remove t-shirt. She asked for Rs. 500 for this as she can't remove clothes. I went in as I like her a lot. So she unhooked the BRA and let me play with nipple while giving a handjob with my towel in place.

She mentioned most of the Thais will leave for Christmas and will only be back in mid Jan. Hope LE will also reside by then.

Cheers,

Adam.

Aryan9860
12-20-18, 21:37
Had a session with Ritu and many others girl with protection. Ritu was best till today. However sometimes have fear in mind, whether BJ with all this girl without codm can give STD or any other health issues. Just need guidance and where in Pune we can have such check up for precaution purpose.

GodsonPlay
12-20-18, 21:57
Hi brothers, could you please share contact details.

Thanks to Rockeysmith & Madanm for the contact of famous Peehu. Had a wonderful & anxious encounter with her at v hotel, Pune station. The lady really is a vfm & she believes that to as well, that if you are paying for something you should be satisfied with what you are getting. About the encounter though, called her in the mornig fixed appointment for 11.30 am but she got late & was apologetic for inconvenience. After reaching the hotel she freshened up & got ready for the act. 1st session began with BBJ with CIM, it lasted shortwhile due to no nut November. Took some rest & had a chat with her, then began with the 2nd session with BBJ, then rolled on the cover & then banged her in standing stance & doggy style. Unloaded. Both of us made ourselves presentable again, offered her lunch but she refused stating that she had breakfast in the morning & was getting late as she was on her way to Mumbai for some event. Even though she was on her way to Mumbai she didn't rush through the session & was very softspoken & friendly which kinda made me nervous. People looking for only service wouldn't be disapointed with her, she is pure bliss..

AdamJoseph
12-20-18, 22:15
Thanks Saqua63 for sharing the contact. Met this housewife from Katraj couple of week's back.

Connecting with her. Called directly in the evening around 7 pm. She picked up the call and asked about rates. She was very polite and started with 5 k, agreed for 4 k for single shot. Asked her for a pic and she shared it over whatsapp. Also shared the pic of another girl who she can arrange. However I din't like the other girl and went for Simran. Agreed for next day 3 pm.

The-day. Called her around 12 pm to confirm the appointment. She guided me to a nearby society which is available in google maps. Had to wait for around 20 mins as she was late. She arrived and guided me to a small society about 50 m from the other one. Society was kind of old and dull from the outside. However, her apartment was good inside. She told me she stays there and seems like it's true, I could see her photos on walls.

Deed -.

She gave me some water and guided me to bedroom. Not as neat and tidy as Ritu's setup, more like a regular home. She was wearing a Blue jeans and black top. She told me this is the first time she's wearing a jeans and top. It suited her well, however, you can clearly say she's a typical Marathi housewife. Started with a tight hug and I removed her top. She has smooth body. A bit fat but not too much.

Kissed her all over, but she didn't allow DFK. Boobs were a bit small and saggy, you won't like those you prefer big boobs She undressed me and we were in bed soon in birthday suit.

She gave a bare blowjob, but it's nothing compared to other indies like Ritu or Pihu. Looks like she doesn't like it and did it just for the sake of it. After some more cuddling, started with Missionary. Switched to WOT after a few strokes and she was very good at it. She grinds you in a slow but rhythmic way and boy she's good at it Couldn't control for longer and came.

Cuddled her for some more time and left.

Overall rating- 6/10.

Boobs- 4/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

GFE- 9/10 (Except DFK).

VFM - 8/10 (Since she has place, it's 4 k per shot in total).

WIR. Maybe, depends on other availability.

She also hosts other girls as some FRs mentioned. She showed me some other girls, some of them were good. Will try next time.

Cheers!

Adam.

AdamJoseph
12-20-18, 22:18
I am silent reader of this forum.

Have started mongering 3 4 years back.

Tried BP then tried old MP near DP road station also.

Tried girls in mexico and US when I went onsite.

Went silent on mongering front as I got GF, now that.

We broke up, need to feed little jonny.

Never felt safe contacting sp's in Pune directly so need help restarting mongering from fellow brothers.

Tried few sp from khadi machine but couldn't trust them as they were not able to send selfie of bird taken today.

Will activate PM in few days.Good luck bro! Spa's seems to be a bit risky these days as LE action is a bit high. Also, most of the Thais will be out of station for Christmas and New Year. PM Me once you get subscription, can share some of the usual suspect's contacts.

VFM16
12-21-18, 02:28
Clear your box bro. Can't PM you any contact.

Hey buddy,

I'm good. Thanks.

I'm not the one caught groping the boobs of that women. LOL.

I can understand my name coming to your mind. But honestly, calling the SP then select the girl and then fuck her hard. At the same time thoughts in mind to recover or try reclaim the money we've paid with all sort of protective measures popping in mind on each and every movement in the act. Etc. This does not excite me at all. It was then in my initial days of mongering. But then unless there is an adventure in the act I don't feel like I've fucked the lady. My personal view. No offence to anyone.

It is all about how one take over and control her on the meeting.

Ken.

PureDesi
12-21-18, 06:01
Greetings to all!

Am new to the forum and recently bought a sub.

Any help on Contacts will be appreciated from senior member. Please PM me if you feel appropriate.

I will ensure to pay in the same coins once I pace up a little' over a period of time.

Thanks very much.

PureDesi
12-21-18, 06:29
Can you PM the contact please. Need to trigger action by at least starting somewhere.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks to Rockeysmith & Madanm for the contact of famous Peehu. Had a wonderful & anxious encounter with her at v hotel, Pune station. The lady really is a vfm & she believes that to as well, that if you are paying for
something you should be satisfied with what you are getting. About the encounter though, called her in the mornig fixed appointment for 11.30 am but she got late & was apologetic for inconvenience. After reaching the hotel she freshened up & got ready for the act. 1st session began with BBJ with CIM, it lasted shortwhile due to no nut November. Took some rest & had a chat with her, then began with the 2nd session with BBJ, then rolled on the cover & then banged her in standing stance & doggy style. Unloaded. Both of us made ourselves presentable again, offered her lunch but she refused stating that she had breakfast in the morning & was getting late as she was on her way to Mumbai for some event. Even though she was on her way to Mumbai she didn't rush through the session & was very softspoken & friendly which kinda made me nervous. People looking for only service wouldn't be disapointed with her, she is pure bliss.

Looks: 3/10..

Bondrep111
12-21-18, 07:50
Thanks Saqua63 for sharing the contact. Met this housewife from Katraj couple of week's back.

Connecting with her. Called directly in the evening around 7 pm. She picked up the call and asked about rates. She was very polite and started with 5 k, agreed for 4 k for single shot. Asked her for a pic and she shared it over whatsapp. Also shared the pic of another girl who she can arrange. However I din't like the other girl and went for Simran. Agreed for next day 3 pm.

The-day. Called her around 12 pm to confirm the appointment. She guided me to a nearby society which is available in google maps. Had to wait for around 20 mins as she was late. She arrived and guided me to a small society about 50 m from the other one. Society was kind of old and dull from the outside. However, her apartment was good inside. She told me she stays there and seems like it's true, I could see her photos on walls.

Deed -.

She gave me some water and guided me to bedroom. Not as neat and tidy as Ritu's setup, more like a regular home. She was wearing a Blue jeans and black top. She told me this is the first time she's wearing a jeans and top. It suited her well, however, you can clearly say she's a typical Marathi housewife. Started with a tight hug and I removed her top. She has smooth body. A bit fat but not too much..Can you share her number bro? Its a long time with a HW. Thanks.

Gops71
12-21-18, 10:32
Did some research at reputable websites. It appears that there is risk of Chlamydia if a girl is infected and she does a BJ. In my view, protected intercourse is safe; oral sex carries risks.

Had a session with Ritu and many others girl with protection. Ritu was best till today. However sometimes have fear in mind, whether BJ with all this girl without codm can give STD or any other health issues. Just need guidance and where in Pune we can have such check up for precaution purpose.

MysticMind
12-21-18, 13:01
What hospital is this? Sounded like VFM. Please share tips on location?

Rajesin
12-21-18, 13:27
Hi guys,

I am meeting a friend tomorrow in Mumbai for a hot session and looking for good budget accommodation which is couple friendly. Explored stayuncle and mistay. Has anyone tried them? Are they safe? Please suggest other options if available.

TIA.Stayuncle and Mistay are definitely safe but costly, I would suggest to look the same hotel in Oyo and book the room, because it will cost you cheap if you book through Oyo.

Rest assured all of them are safe and couple friendly.

Kamsutra69
12-21-18, 13:55
Dear Punekars.

In Pune for tonight. I usually go for indies or Spa. But indies are expensive and Spa's don't guarantee FS.

Would truly appreciate VFM genuine SP recommendations with safe place. It's a shot in the dark but worth taking.

Happy mongering!

Gops71
12-21-18, 14:01
It's best to stick to protected intercourse alone. There is a risk of diseases like Chlamydia from oral sex (blow job).

Jazz66
12-21-18, 17:23
Visited M spa Baner (near Dmart on Baner Road).

Good massage, good clean facilities & ambience.

Therapist was very pleasant and friendly but mentioned right in the start only relax & no fun. Meaning no extras!

I requested bum massage. Response was that is a "no massage" area.

She said only Thai therapists will do that (clearly she was not a Thai).

In any case, no extras and came back after a professional & relaxing massage.

So those looking for a pro massage experience may visit.

For extras please avoid.

Adaziz546
12-21-18, 17:30
Hi,

Can anyone please confirm if she is Ria from Pune?

Let me know the charges for her and whether she is worth a shot.

Thanks.

MrDestiny
12-21-18, 19:56
First of all Thanks to all who shared contacts. Tried Naya shared by Bond Brother. She is a VFM bro. Thanks.

Messeged the party. A few negotiations later the deed was fixed at 5 k 2 Shots.

Was guided to house. In a residential building. Safe. Looked 70% of the pic. Not at all bad for the price. Not a timewatcher. Took her time. Enjoys the deed.

Ample suckers. Gripping walls. Two shots took 1.5 hours. Parted with a tight hug. Overall satisfied with the price offered.

ShowernMassage
12-22-18, 06:16
Can you throw some light on the fact that be'lore has many FB girls who can be contacted on messenger, don't you have similar Pune girls on FB messenger?Can you share such FB Bangalore ID's? Planning to visit early next year.

Mndena
12-22-18, 06:39
Hi mates.

If anybody knows MPs with FS at Panchami hotel near swrgat & other one on Laxmi road above BOI are still active. If anybody visited recently?

PCpune
12-22-18, 12:25
Y Spa Aundh.

My first post here as read the posts for last few months. A chubby Thai girl was assigned and in no time we discussed extras. Settled for B2B and BJ but she wasn't ready to remove her panties. Big turn off though BJ was good. I had a similar session with a Thai at same spa earlier and was one of the best I have ever had.

Looks like the quality has gone down considerably.

Damage 1 k + 3 k extras. WIR. No.