PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

PCpune
12-22-18, 12:31
At the outset thank you HtiteshK85 bro for sharing contact of Ria and Ritu and also rates. He is gem of a person and brothers like him make this site worth. I reached out to 10 more brothers but nobody responded with correct information, many seniors didn't even respond. May be they were busy or they didn't want to share information.

Report on Ria.

Place. Oyo comfort inn phase 1 hinjewadi. Very Safe. Saw at least three couples waiting in reception. ID proof required for both male and females.

Booked hotel and shared details with her. She came after 1 hour. Look wise she is okay. Tall and slim. Very pleasing and very talkative. Her service is excellent. Good BBBJ and not a time watcher.

2 shots for 6.5 K 2.5-3 hrs.

I also met Ritu- The highlight of the meet is world's best BBBJ till now. She gives one of the best BBBJ and I enjoyed it more than anything.

Hope some of the above info will be of help to others. See ya.New To ISG.

Request PM the digits as I want to start my journey.

Will definitely reciprocate in future.

Thanks in advance.

PCpune
12-22-18, 12:34
Hello to all,

I have finally decided to start my journey.

Request PM me the digits of the girls in Pune, and I will reciprocate for sure in future.

Thanks in advance.

JoyBose
12-22-18, 12:35
Looking for monger freindly hotel to stay near Banner / Aundh area. Place where I can host girls for night.

Fellow mongers, please help me with contacts. Thank you guys in advance.

Joy2018
12-22-18, 17:58
Hello mongers,

With limited menus in Pune thought of trying some Spa's / girls from Mumbai.

Got a contact of one and. E girl. Talked to the girl through WA and fixed the deal for 5 K and 2 sessions. Reached to her place in Ku. First impression about the girl as OK. The next 2 hours was a pure bliss for me. She knew that I travelled from Pune to her place so she gave me a good massage and I have a feeling like we used to have in spas when some cute girl pulls your dispo off and give some erotic touches to your balls and joney. While massaging the joney she started licking and moving her tongue all over it with a sexy look in her eyes. She then started a nice bbj which I can never forget. She has amazing skills of moving her tongue all over the joney. I was not able to hold for more and asked her to stop for some time but she said it was OK even if I cum in her mouth. But asked her to stop and tried WOT. She is good in that as well with the moves at right time and speed which causes joney to cum.

After a gap of 15-20 min the second session started with a long DFK and boob sucking followed by amazing BJ (she is as good as famous are and P from Pune) One can not forget her tongue movement over joney. I asked about her liking in sex to which she told you just see what I like and then strated with reverse cow girl. Ohh man that was amazing and you can see a very round ass jumping on your joney. Being new to the mongering this was one of the most sensational experience for me. Now a days whenever I see any girl with nice ass I remember this girls round ass and nice pumping. She likes to have sex in all positions and seems to enjoy to the fullest. The second session was the best one.

Took rest for some time and while leaving asked her for BBJ to which she obliged and took joney in her mouth with me standing and she on her knees. Tried for some time but could not cum so asked her to stop and left..

Overall a very nice experience after a long time.

Looks: 6/10 (short in height).

BBJ: 8/10 (good licker).

Boobs: 7/10 (good enough to suck).

Ass: 8/10 (round shape and good view in reverse cow girl).

Overall-8/10 (considering the cost).

WIR:-fixed next one in next year.

Can share the contact in exchange of good contact from Pune\Mumbai.

PCpune
12-22-18, 20:50
Nilakshi is still ACTIVE, I had a session with her last weak, she don't pickup calls when she is busy in a session the best time to call her is at Morning.

And she is not engaged not going to marry soon, she live as PG in city area.Hi,

Could you please PM me her digits. I am new to the forum, will definitely reciprocate in future.

SexFreak1991
12-22-18, 21:14
Nice FR.

Could you please share digits? Always wanted to taste HW.

Thanks Saqua63 for sharing the contact. Met this housewife from Katraj couple of week's back.

Connecting with her. Called directly in the evening around 7 pm. She picked up the call and asked about rates. She was very polite and started with 5 k, agreed for 4 k for single shot. Asked her for a pic and she shared it over whatsapp. Also shared the pic of another girl who she can arrange. However I din't like the other girl and went for Simran. Agreed for next day 3 pm.

The-day. Called her around 12 pm to confirm the appointment. She guided me to a nearby society which is available in google maps. Had to wait for around 20 mins as she was late. She arrived and guided me to a small society about 50 m from the other one. Society was kind of old and dull from the outside. However, her apartment was good inside. She told me she stays there and seems like it's true, I could see her photos on walls.

Deed -.

She gave me some water and guided me to bedroom. Not as neat and tidy as Ritu's setup, more like a regular home. She was wearing a Blue jeans and black top. She told me this is the first time she's wearing a jeans and top. It suited her well, however, you can clearly say she's a typical Marathi housewife. Started with a tight hug and I removed her top. She has smooth body. A bit fat but not too much..

Gops71
12-23-18, 02:26
Digits ending with 414 - anyone know how she is, or even if she is an indie? Spoke to her; she mentioned something like Katraj or Kothrud in terms of location.

Thanks in advance.

MrWilder21
12-23-18, 07:45
Hello mongers,

With limited menus in Pune thought of trying some Spa's / girls from Mumbai.

Got a contact of one and. E girl. Talked to the girl through WA and fixed the deal for 5 K and 2 sessions. Reached to her place in Ku. First impression about the girl as OK. The next 2 hours was a pure bliss for me. She knew that I travelled from Pune to her place so she gave me a good massage and I have a feeling like we used to have in spas when some cute girl pulls your dispo off and give some erotic touches to your balls and joney. While massaging the joney she started licking and moving her tongue all over it with a sexy look in her eyes. She then started a nice bbj which I can never forget. She has amazing skills of moving her tongue all over the joney. I was not able to hold for more and asked her to stop for some time but she said it was OK even if I cum in her mouth. But asked her to stop and tried WOT. She is good in that as well with the moves at right time and speed which causes joney to cum.Can you PM the digits.

NeoCupid1
12-23-18, 11:15
Got a message from Miss pari that she was in town for a few days at a spa somewhere in Baner. Agreed on 4 k for everything.

When I reached spa, pari was yet to come.

Session with miss pari was a bit rushed than I would have liked as had to be at a meeting. Started with cuddling, bbj, DATY with 2 fingers in the rear hole. Now during the main action, she directly slid my shaft in her rear hole and the tightness itself was making me cum. Controlled for a bit, changed position, inserted in the front hole and banged her hard till I came.

TB.Bro, do you mind clearing inbox.

Rock2085
12-23-18, 13:05
Hello seniors,

Last year had a very bad experience with SP Nilesh and his Punjabi girl are.

It took a year to recover from incident and am not in contact with SP and girls for this time.

And finally decided to rejoin the mongering. But don't have any good contacts.

Can anyone help me out here.

Looking for good indie and gee experience.

Looking forward for your PMs.

Cheers!

MeatHyd101
12-23-18, 13:27
Hi guys.

Was calling different sps from locanto.

This girl pics were common with most of them.

Has anyone ever tried her??

Pics seem a lot photoshopped though.

Akku21
12-23-18, 14:16
I am new here at ISG. I want digits of best indie here in Pune. Can anyone tell me?

PrometheusAxe
12-23-18, 14:43
FR from 2 weeks back.

I would like to begin with a big thanks to Mayhem096. He tried his best to find me something and it was his MP contact that worked in the end.

So I was on a short visit to Pune 2 weeks back. A frustrated post from me led Mayhem to contact me and he provided some SP numbers. Although I was in touch with Miss are I was not sure about going ahead with her as did not find her fuckable from her pics.

Coming to the Sp suggested by Mayhem, he shared 2 pics on whatsapp with covered faces. I agreed to the second one. He had been pretty cordial on call and Called me to a restaurant in Kharadi and took me to a society nearby where they have a pretty shitty place ont he third floor. The girl whose covered pic was shared earlier was sitting in the room with a mattess without even a bedsheet. She was listening to something and seemed totally disinterested. The catch was that I could make out it was the first girl he had sent who I did not like initially anyway. Looking at her face and attitude and the condition of the place I was totally pissed off. I asked the sp if he has anyone else he said nothing as of now. I said I can't work with and walked out wihtout paying a penny.

Now I contacted the second SP V who acts like he is not a SP and just here for fun. I had already seen this guys number on previous SP's phone while chatting with him. He had earlier promised a girl but later had fucked off saying some bbullshit excuse. Unfortunately and funnily enough he directed me to the same girl again. All the SPs in this area are connected with each other is my guess.

I had wasted 2 hours on this shit already and was getting impatient as I had a flight to catch and was regretting not just going with miss are. Mayhem bro came to rescue again and suggested a spa in the area with a nice Thai therapist. Went to the spa. Took the 1. 5 hour massage coupon from nearbuy and asked the guy to send the therapist suggested by mayhem. She is very cute and was wearing a nice cleavage revealing shirt. Started the massage with some small talk. The massage was actually very good and she even got some Thai balm and applied it to my glutes and back which were sore due to hectic activity in previous days. Herself offered the extras as she could make out I was interested. Negotiated for B2B for 2.2 k (200 rs was conditional on e being happy). She is naked soon after. Frim 32 b tits and a banging soft body. She has a very interesting tattoo in Hindi above her ass. Tried to make me cum as soon as possible but I was intent on enjoying before that. She does not let you kiss or finger her. After a lot of boob sucking etc I put her on stomach and fucked her thighs before cumming. Overall a decent experience. She is fun to be around and likes being spanked lightly which was a turn on for me. She literally forced her number on me while leaving.

The other SPs promised me good girls next time I am in Pune and one even contacted me 2 days later to say that the girl I chose is available now. Anyway I was satisfied. Came out. Had a tea and a smoke and it was farewell Pune.

PuccaMonger
12-23-18, 15:29
Hi guys.

Was calling different sps from locanto.

This girl pics were common with most of them.

Has anyone ever tried her??

Pics seem a lot photoshopped though.Can any of the senior members and fellow brothers help the desperate need to satisfy the undying urge. Request you to please share digits. I will be grateful. My place of stay is Wakad. If I can get an out call to my place would be superb. Please help.

BigBob93
12-23-18, 16:59
Had a lots of body pain so thought of trying some spa went to km spa Kharadi. Didn't went with much expectation and selected a NE was not much in mood for extras though. She gave an awesome massage and gave a great sensual butt massage by removing the disposable cloth by herself quite nice of her didn't asked for extra but on front too she gave very good massage quite sensual. Made me hard and she knew it and touched it with her strokes. Not a great looker though but girl knows a lot may be can convinced for extra.

Face 4/10 body 6/10 massage 7/10.

RadioHead1
12-23-18, 17:22
Hi all,

Has anyone tried, Ro at at at I from Hadapsar mentioned on Locanto number ending with 133.

Any information would be much appricated.

Thanks in advance.

TittyBoy
12-23-18, 18:10
Bro, do you mind clearing inbox.Inbox cleared.

TB.

Axel112
12-23-18, 19:30
Called up a regular contact named Priya, HWMILF who operates in a lodge on M -alandi road. She was available as always, no disappointment there. Had 2 good sessions with her. Nothing extraordinary just a regular CBJ, then missionary & ended up in doggy. For the 2nd session banged her in doggy again then made her ride me with reverse cowgirl & woman on top & ended the session there. Was there with her for about 2 hours, chatted with her about various things as I'm her regular customer. Then left the place after tipping the condom boy (man) 50 bucks.

Ratings for the encounter:

Looks: 5/10 typical Marathi he.

Boobs: 7/10 bit saggy.

Service: 8/10.

Pussy: 6/10 have had MILFs more tighter than her.

Attitude: 7/10 can get rude at times over phone.

Damages: 2. 1 k (1.7 k to her +0.4 k lodge) + 50 to condom boy as tip.

PureDesi
12-24-18, 04:13
Can you share Priyas contact over PM please.

As far as the tests goes, there is only a full HIV test available across all hospitals.

Had a session with Ritu and many others girl with protection. Ritu was best till today. However sometimes have fear in mind, whether BJ with all this girl without codm can give STD or any other health issues. Just need guidance and where in Pune we can have such check up for precaution purpose.

Sajanmani
12-24-18, 05:29
Can anyone suggest a a good hw MILF in Pune. I am a silent reader of this forum. Just two days back I bought the subscription. Please PM me the number. I would highly appreciate this. I have some numbers too.

KenTheRockstar
12-24-18, 08:19
This is in Wakad area, datta mandir Road. Bldg next to Pol hosp.

Pretty easy to locate. If you are approaching from h'wdi, cross the famous wakad bridge, on the first signal take left. It is on this road.

What hospital is this? Sounded like VFM. Please share tips on location?

Rock2085
12-24-18, 08:52
Hi,

Got in touch with Suhani sharma camgirl from Twitter.

She will be in Pune on 28-30 . Her charges bit higher side.

Have anyone availed her services.

Please let me know.

SexFreak1991
12-24-18, 11:11
Thanks to Axel112 for sharing contact. Had Pihu a few days back. Awesome experience. Anal on menu. Complete vfm. Similar experience as compared to the ones quoted earlier.

VasuBoy909
12-24-18, 13:03
Hi,

I got the contact of this indie from Locanto. Name is Tanvi and digits end in 616. Anyone can verify if she is genuine? Says she has a safe hotel in Kondhwa and rates seem to be reasonable 5.5 k 2 hrs. Someone please help, as this is my first indie visit and I don't want to get into anything scammy. I got the contacts of Ritu from some helpful seniors earlier, but decided to hold on for someone else. My PM is open.

Also, after many hiccups finally visited above spa with NB coupon. Was assigned a newcomer Kim. After some decent massage, popped the question of extras, asked for 3 k for B2B + HJ. No BJ on the menu from her, at least then. Agreed without bargaining and she immediately stripped fully to show a nice slim body. Oiled up herself and Johny and proceeded with the B2B. It was my first time, so nothing to compare it with, but it was nothing worth talking about. Allowed me to fondle her small tits and rub her a bit, but no DFK, fingering or DATY allowed. After some effort with the B2B, she proceeded with the Hi, I came soon due to the initial nervousness and anticipation. She cleaned up, showered before me and left.

Overall, 6/10.

Face 7/10.

Body 8/10 (small rack).

Ass 7/10.

Service 5/10.

WIR: probably never.

AdamJoseph
12-24-18, 15:15
Nice FR.

Could you please share digits? Always wanted to taste HW.Hi bro,

After seeing your posts, I could only see contact requests. Do you mind sharing any FR? I'm saying this because I got at least 50 messages in last couple of days but I don't even see a single post in this forum from half of them.

Ashokl
12-24-18, 16:43
Bro,

You requested for contact and your inbox is full. Please clean up old ones and request again. Right now unable to communicate.

All the best!

Newbee Joy
12-25-18, 03:24
Bro,

These MPs closed 4-5 years ago.

Hi mates.

If anybody knows MPs with FS at Panchami hotel near swrgat & other one on Laxmi road above BOI are still active. If anybody visited recently?

Handsome834
12-25-18, 06:59
Hello all,

Can anybody please share Pihu's digits?

Thanks in advance.

Candid8668
12-25-18, 08:23
I thought it about time I started sharing FRs. I had been a silent reader since couple of years (I guess the name of this forum was different that time) and a paid member since couple of months.

This FR is a bit few months old, this was my 1st clue from the forum and I restarted my exploration from this place. I a bit conservative about safety hence I only pick clues which looks safe and secure to try out.

I started writing below after my encounter but never finished it so it might sound recent-.

Last Thursday had an un-suppressing urge around 5 pm when I was in off. Msged yash SP but he only had one girl and for that too he was asking 5 k 1 shot.

So ignored him, then spoke to Ritu but realized she provides service at K. Rude area, too far from east Pune as I had to return to off.

Then tried calling Nilakshi but she didn't pickup.

Finally decided to try the much discussed O spa at kp. This was my first try here so had a bit of difficulty locating it but finally raised my head towards 1st floors and saw the name, it struck me its flowers name so went in. At reception I reached at 6:05 pm so he didn't let me use nearby coupon. Charged me 1500 for 60 mins Swedish msg. I told him that my friend suggested this place and I am expecting a good service. He assigned me miss and. As I went inside it was filled with red lights, reminded me of Amsterdam expect for glass windows with seducing babes. I was asked to sit inside, miss and came and washed my feet, took me into a room. Surprisingly these rooms don't have a latch. Miss and was around 5 ish feet or more, Thai and later explored she had great figure, awesome skin at least by touch of it but really small boobs. She asked me to get me into dispo, came after 5 minutes and started with massage. She was good at it but within 5 minutes lowered my dispo and exposed my ass. For 20 minutes she did massage and I was enjoying it so didn't ask for extras, started some chit chat with difficulty as she doesn't know Hindi or English, barely spoke few words from both. After that she said can I completely remove the dispo and I nodded, then while massaging my legs she started touching my balls and tool slightly hinting me to ask for extras. I asked her and she said what do I want, I said I need FS with B2B and BBBJ, she asked how much will I pay, I said 2 k, she said I can only get B2B for 2 k, I was not ready to budge but increased it to 2. 5 k as the time was running out. Finally she agreed for 3 k. I removed her dress and I could see her milky smooth skin, started with some neck kissing and roaming my hands around. Was waiting to see her B2B skills but was disappointed but I really enjoyed her body touch, boobs were quite small so again no fun in sucking them, DFK was OK but finally when she started the BBBJ oh man I found out her hidden skills, it was amazing, wet and vibrating tongue all over my dick and balls. It was "paisa wasool" at that moment. After some time tried the missionary position but the damn fuck hole was so wide that it was like spoon in the glass. Finally finished with BBBJ and HJ.

Place: 6/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Body (skin, belly, hygiene) : 8/10.

WIR: wanted to but didn't. Planning this time but only for BBBJ, that way will save some bucks, I guess it was 1000-1500 for BBBJ.

Damages-.

Spa: 1500.

Lady: 3000.

Its been few months and haven't read any FRs from this place so not sure if they have anything new or not.

Adaziz546
12-25-18, 08:25
Hello mongers,

After struggling between SPs in Pune, got a contact of MILF in mid thirties. Was in contact with her for two months but was not able to take her due to timing issue.

Talked to her last Sunday and fixed the deed for the night. Reached the are Decc Mall, she was waiting some place near the mall in a restaurant. Met her in front of the restaurant, first look-she was perfectly and well dressed and looks same as the pics. She looked quite neat and tidy and a well behaved (looked some what like Vidya Balan), Went with her in Auto Rickshaw to find decent budget hotel nearby and booked one near KP.

Went to the room with and changed to more comfortable clothes, she was dressed out in a gown and looking nice. We snugged together under blankets, talked for a bit and she shared her some stories.

Now coming to the main part, she is one horny fucking MILF out there, you just need to arouse her well. Between the talks she came closer and gave a long 5-10 minutes DFK. She is quite good in smooching, meanwhile I was touching and figuring from outer clothes, went under her gown and started fingering her hard, she got quite wet and slippery down there. Got on top of her and removed her gown. Got to see her boobs-small but firm and tight for a MILF. Her nipples were already pointing out, sucked her boobs for a while and then went for DATY followed by she giving me BBBJ. BJ was good, she took jhony as deep as she can, liked that a lot.

After that, took her for missionary and penetrated with my Jhonny, her upper pussy seems to be little loose initially but when tried penetrating it took time to enter fully. Between thrusts she was smooching and moaning a lot, that made me more aroused, after 20 minutes of deep fucking pressure build up in the balls and asked where to release the load, she seems not comfortable with CIM, so keep fucking her deeply and released the load.

After some 30-45 minutes of break and talking, felt aroused again, Started caressing and kissing her neck followed by touching her in erogenous zones, she got in mood again. Asked her to give me BJ again till the pressure build up, released the load in her boobs.

We slept together for a long as she was not in hurry at all, slept till 9 in the morning. She got woke up and we both were in mood again, still I tried to arouse her more by smooching and caressing. She insisted me to watch a porn together. Played a porn and started fingering her, she asked me to give her DATY while she was watching, after 10 minutes of DATY started again with missionary, after 10 minutes of missionary turned her started taking her on 4's. She has really got big and bubbly ass, She asked me to fuck her in that position for 15 20 minutes continuously till she came. Her loud moans made me release my load in that position only. It was really a great morning fuck, enjoyed a lot.

It was already 11 and had to checkout before 12, was planning to have one more as the mood was still there but due to time opted it out.

Damages 13 k+hotel, VFM for night, not a time watcher, was around for more than 12 hours together.

Candid8668
12-25-18, 08:51
Again this one is few months old. Tried Pune famous Ritu at her K. Rude place one evening and I don't need to write details here as we already have enough FRs about her and I had the same awesome experience with her.

Attitude: 11/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Face: 4/10.

Body, Boobs: 7,8/10.

Damage: 5 k for 1 shot but as I enjoyed it so much that I extended it to 7 k 2 shots.

WIR: yes definitely but as someone else recently said it too, that so many have had her that it worries if she should take some tests and have a disease free report.

P.S: thanks to Tutli bro for sharing her contact when I needed it.

MyDream8
12-25-18, 08:55
Enough discussion has happened on this Suhani in the past on Pune as well as Mumbai forum. Please do RTFF. In nutshell, I think it is not worth though I have not experienced myself.

Hi,

Got in touch with Suhani sharma camgirl from Twitter.

She will be in Pune on 28-30 . Her charges bit higher side.

Have anyone availed her services.

Please let me know..

Star1987
12-25-18, 09:08
I went to Katraj for business meeting on Saturday when meeting has finished.

I m ready to do some action so called just dial and get a number of spa.

Someone had called me told that service available at 1199 for 1 HR, I asked directly what about extra services if this is happen then I'll come otherwise no some spa declined, one spa has told me that you came here we will discuss, I got his map and I followed to Kondhwa side.

When I got there I paid 1199 for 1 HR he assigned one girl which I don't like I told.

Him send me other one and he send me other girl whose name is Miss are (capital of Italy, at the end of name erase e and add a). WOWWWW.

What a beauty, very round ass and small boob, weight will be around 45-50.

She told me that lay down on bed and she was doing massage, she is from Mumbai as she said me that wild doing massage, some chitchat happen.

First time I got a good massage from some local girl, I was surprised, I have done a lot of massage from local but nothing was good.

Back to the pavalion, I raised a qn of extras she told me that she is doing B2B, and HJ only, NO FS and BJ available, I was like oh my bad I had to put my cock into her mouth, she is damn good but it's okay she demanded 3 k for B2B.

But I bargained a lot and finally decided on 2 k.

She is very GF type, I told her give me service like Thai so she rubbed her boob body on my back side then kissed my neck and back then I move and pulled her grab her boob.

And get position of 69 but didn't lick on her pussy and she neither lick my cock so I pressed her boob again then I did a deep kiss on her lip woowww amazing.

Then done some fingering, she opposed me but I keep on my track.

Finally I leave it fingering she has done last handjob massage, that was very nice.

I showered, gave her money and get her mobile number and leave that place.

While returning to counter I saw one chick (she was very beautiful).

Next time, I will get her definitely.

Report.

Ass- 9/10.

Boobs 6/10 small.

Face- 8/10 (too good).

Service- 10/10 (I was tired actually).

BJ - NA.

Damages- 1.2 k counter + 2 k to her.

Total 3.2 k.

If you want to go, do a personal massage, I will give her number and address on PM.

I ll get your contact in return of this if you have it then send me a massage only.

Happy mongering.

MyDream8
12-25-18, 09:11
Kondhawa indie should not be trusted most of the time as these are SP only. This is my personal experience.

Don't pay more than 3 k for 2 sessions with place. These are typically Bengal girls.

Hi,

I got the contact of this indie from Locanto. Name is Tanvi and digits end in 616. Anyone can verify if she is genuine? Says she has a safe hotel in Kondhwa and rates seem to be reasonable 5.5 k 2 hrs. Someone please help, as this is my first indie visit and I don't want to get into anything scammy. I got the contacts of Ritu from some helpful seniors earlier, but decided to hold on for someone else. My PM is open.

Also, after many hiccups finally visited above spa with NB coupon. Was assigned a newcomer Kim. After some decent massage, popped the question of extras, asked for 3 k for B2B + HJ. No BJ on the menu from her, at least then. Agreed without bargaining and she immediately stripped fully to show a nice slim body. Oiled up herself and Johny and proceeded with the B2B. It was my first time, so nothing to compare it with, but it was nothing worth talking about. Allowed me to fondle her small tits and rub her a bit, but no DFK, fingering or DATY allowed. After some effort with the B2B, she proceeded with the Hi, I came soon due to the initial nervousness and anticipation..

Atrimat
12-25-18, 11:44
I am in contact with one flora from Dapodi who looks like Afro (though her exact country not known yet). Her number ends is 5290. She has shared photographs which look genuine and she is brown skinned, a little stout (or should I say right fat at right place), (with good face, curly hair) and location. I am still exploring. Anyone has experience with this girl? I want to try Afro though I want to stay away from any scam etc. Hence this post.

Rock2085
12-25-18, 19:14
Got this pics from SP V.

Had any one tested the bird.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Ravinderreddy2
12-26-18, 03:39
Got this pics from SP V.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.Tasted in Hyderabad a month back through SP. Service is good.

MongerStories
12-26-18, 05:19
I think I had an encounter with her in Mumbai. Small sagging breasts. Unwanted ego drive. And most importantly dead fish.

This was my experience. You can try at your own risk.

Also looks very different.

Got this pics from SP V.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Atrimat
12-26-18, 05:43
I am in contact with one flora from Dapodi who looks like Afro (though her exact country not known yet). Her number ends is 5290. She has shared photographs which look genuine and she is brown skinned, a little stout (or should I say right fat at right place), (with good face, curly hair) and location. I am still exploring. Anyone has experience with this girl? I want to try Afro though I want to stay away from any scam etc. Hence this post.Says 6 k for 2 hours, 15 k for night, her place at Sangvi. Looks on higher side and not sure of scamming (aka reliability of her place). Does anyone has any experience?

Sitting Duck
12-26-18, 06:04
How much cost is this SP quoting you for this item?

Got this pics from SP V.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Mmahi222
12-26-18, 07:02
Looks amazing how much is SP quoting?

Got this pics from SP V.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

BigBob93
12-26-18, 07:33
Hey bro,

I am also looking for today lets bargain with SP together.

Got this pics from SP V.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance..

Star1987
12-26-18, 09:12
Hey mate,

Don't go with SP, a lot of fake people are there on locanto.

If they are genuine, service was very hilarious so I suggest you try some spa or individual.

Got this pics from SP V.

Please let me know.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

SexFreak1991
12-26-18, 10:47
Hi bro,

After seeing your posts, I could only see contact requests. Do you mind sharing any FR? I'm saying this because I got at least 50 messages in last couple of days but I don't even see a single post in this forum from half of them.I have shared FRs about Peehu and bavdhan ladies. I have tried Ritu and Pallavi but did not post FRs since a lot of info is already posted. I was a regular at BP.

Glory27
12-26-18, 12:44
Hello mongers,

After struggling between SPs in Pune, got a contact of MILF in mid thirties. Was in contact with her for two months but was not able to take her due to timing issue.

Talked to her last Sunday and fixed the deed for the night. Reached the are Decc Mall, she was waiting some place near the mall in a restaurant. Met her in front of the restaurant, first look-she was perfectly and well dressed and looks same as the pics. She looked quite neat and tidy and a well behaved (looked some what like Vidya Balan), Went with her in Auto Rickshaw to find decent budget hotel nearby and booked one near KP..Mate seems your inbox is flooded with messages. Please clear inbox and share the contact.

Cheers.

Panvel1
12-26-18, 14:31
Kondhawa indie should not be trusted most of the time as these are SP only. This is my personal experience.

Don't pay more than 3 k for 2 sessions with place. These are typically Bengal girls.Horrible place and untrustworthy. Will show you different pics and at site girls are not as good. All over decked up. Please try.

To get for less rates as they ask for huge amounts. Be careful.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Joy2018
12-26-18, 15:17
Tried one spa in W area.

Bought NB coupon for 699 for 45 min.

When I reach there the girl which I booked was busy but she came to my room saying that I take massage from another girl and at the end she will make me happy.

The another girl came and started massage. Absolutely no hints from her and even was not ready for bum massage. After her massage is over I asked her send in the girl which I talked before massage.

The girl came and the deal was settle actually for HJ but she started herself with a nice BJ. With entire jonny in her mouth and even liking balls when asked.

She is really good in BJ. She allows touching from outside.

Overall good experience considering the price.

Damages 1300 (700 nb+600 BJ).

BJ 8/10.

Rajesin
12-26-18, 15:30
Hello all,

Had heard about this spa from the backpages and already was assured that it offered sure shot FS.

Went to the spa and the guy quoted rates according to what I had seen in NB.

He told total 5 girls are available and 2 were NI and 1 NE, 2 locals. Decided to go with NI.

Opted for Swedish massage. In came the girl, she was average looking. Massage was not good.

I was getting a feeling that I could get the extras as she was touching all my private parts.

Then when massage was over she gave me menu of 3.5 k for B2 B, 6 k for FS. I opted for B2B at 3 k.

Enjoyed totally and ensured she got wet as well.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Cheers!

Memaza998
12-26-18, 15:40
Hello mongers,

Talked to her last Sunday and fixed the deed for the night. Reached the are Decc Mall, she was waiting some place near the mall in a restaurant. Met her in front of the restaurant, first look-she was perfectly and well dressed and looks same as the pics. She looked quite neat and tidy and a well behaved (looked some what like Vidya Balan), Went with her in Auto Rickshaw to find decent budget hotel nearby and booked one near KP.

Went to the room with and changed to more comfortable clothes, she was dressed out in a gown and looking nice. We snugged together under blankets, talked for a bit and she shared her some stories.

Now coming to the main part, she is one horny fucking MILF out there, you just need to arouse her well. Between the talks she came closer and gave a long 5-10 minutes DFK. She is quite good in smooching, meanwhile I was touching and figuring from outer clothes, went under her gown and started fingering her hard, she got quite wet and slippery down there. Got on top of her and removed her gown. Got to see her boobs-small but firm and tight for a MILF. Her nipples were already pointing out, sucked her boobs for a while and then went for DATY followed by she giving me BBBJ. BJ was good, she took jhony as deep as she can, liked that a lot..Hi bro,

Your Inbox is full not able to send you the msg. Clear your inbox.

BigBob93
12-26-18, 16:21
First of all big thanks to Panvel1 bro for sharing Pallavi and Ritu contact. Visited Pallavi amazing women everyone knows about her so not much to write down but one thing she is one of few who really enjoys the act and till end great services. I think she is worth the price and has a great apartment and maintain a good lifestyle. She was wearing a skirt when opened the door and she look pretty good for her age quite sexy I would say. I asked her to be in sexy lingerie and she really changed in one which made her more hot.

Deed started in standing with lots of DFK ond fondeling and then pushed her one bed and licked hell out of her for next 30 minutes she definitely cummed twice in that. Has amazing velvety pussy for sure one of the good once can say and enjoy bites I think we all know where. After that BBBJ was on card she licked every inch of me which was awesome Followed by great BBBJ, she takes care or every inch of your sensitive parts a good ball sucking and nice tongue action. The whole thing made both of us very tiresome. After 20 minutes of BBBJ final action started with WOT and boy she rides dam well. Riding 5-10 minutes she got very tired asked me to switch to missi and within 5 minutes I was done seems like I left her in middle but couldn't ask her for second shot as she is quite strict on her terms. A blissful session I can say.

Face 8/10 for her age and as a person I liked her.

Body 7/10 quite maintained in this line for so long.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 8/10 I found it very good.

Attitude 10/10.

She enjoy sex a lot that's very rare no much fake moaning and you can actually ask her if she is liking something or not even in first meet.

Wir. For sure.

She actually looks better than her pics in the forum.

JoshuaBLR
12-26-18, 17:01
Hello Folks,

I am in Pune for 6 hrs and would like to utilise good services preferably a matured female, could be folks guide me through?

Preferred areas would be closer to Airport.

Thanks.

PapaCarter
12-27-18, 03:45
Hi,

Could you please PM me Pihu's digits?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Thanks to Axel112 for sharing contact. Had Pihu a few days back. Awesome experience. Anal on menu. Complete vfm. Similar experience as compared to the ones quoted earlier.

PapaCarter
12-27-18, 05:13
Hello fellow mongers,

Can you please PM me Pihu's digits? I shall also return the favour by sharing with you few of my contacts.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers.

Panvel1
12-27-18, 07:49
Looking for monger freindly hotel to stay near Banner / Aundh area. Place where I can host girls for night.

Fellow mongers, please help me with contacts. Thank you guys in advance.If you get some details, do let me know. Appreciated.

TheCharm
12-27-18, 07:50
Anyone has pihu's pic with them?? Please do pm me the pic.

Irra1269
12-27-18, 08:16
Which Pihu.

Do we have Pihu in Pune also or Pihu from Mumbai.

Anyone has pihu's pic with them?? Please do pm me the pic.

Pavank2019
12-27-18, 08:49
Thanks to Axel112 for sharing contact. Had Pihu a few days back. Awesome experience. Anal on menu. Complete vfm. Similar experience as compared to the ones quoted earlier.Number please.

TheCharm
12-27-18, 09:32
Which Pihu.

Do we have Pihu in Pune also or Pihu from Mumbai.Pihu / peehu frm Pune.

Panvel1
12-27-18, 14:41
First of all big thanks to Panvel1 bro for sharing Pallavi and Ritu contact. Visited Pallavi amazing women everyone knows about her so not much to write down but one thing she is one of few who really enjoys the act and till end great services. I think she is worth the price and has a great apartment and maintain a good lifestyle. She was wearing a skirt when opened the door and she look pretty good for her age quite sexy I would say. I asked her to be in sexy lingerie and she really changed in one which made her more hot.

Deed started in standing with lots of DFK ond fondeling and then pushed her one bed and licked hell out of her for next 30 minutes she definitely cummed twice in that. Has amazing velvety pussy for sure one of the good once can say and enjoy bites I think we all know where. After that BBBJ was on card she licked every inch of me which was awesome Followed by great BBBJ, she takes care or every inch of your sensitive parts a good ball sucking and nice tongue action. The whole thing made both of us very tiresome. After 20 minutes of BBBJ final action started with WOT and boy she rides dam well. Riding 5-10 minutes she got very tired asked me to switch to missi and within 5 minutes I was done seems like I left her in middle but couldn't ask her for second shot as she is quite strict on her terms. A blissful session I can say..Thanks for the feedback. Yes she is good for 2-3 times though she keeps hiking her price.

Shadow6969
12-27-18, 17:03
Hello folks,

Muted reader over here since long time all though I don't have membership here did a lot of spa's but looking for indie bird and all on my own got a contract called Pr claiming 3 k 1 shot have sent me pics of herb as well as of her husband also when asked of didn't he bother said its okay what shall I do next any help will be appreciated thanks folks.

Happy mongering.

RohanDe
12-27-18, 17:15
If you get some details, do let me know. Appreciated.Sent you via pm please check.

Egyptian2018
12-28-18, 02:55
Please PM the contact.

Deed started in standing with lots of DFK ond fondeling and then pushed her one bed and licked hell out of her for next 30 minutes she definitely cummed twice in that. Has amazing velvety pussy for sure one of the good once can say and enjoy bites I think we all know where. After that BBBJ was on card she licked every inch of me which was awesome Followed by great BBBJ, she takes care or every inch of your sensitive parts a good ball sucking and nice tongue action.

HollyJolyGuy
12-28-18, 04:22
Hi guys,

My last experience in Pune was not good so far. So need help from mongers who have experienced some good action in Pune. I can share my contacts in Indore & Delhi.

MicheleRavanan
12-28-18, 05:09
Looking for MILF contacts. Please be kind enough to share some. PM activated. Thanks.

FuckRat
12-28-18, 07:05
Hi fellow mongers,

Just reactivate my account today. Have been an active member in Bangalore. In Pune for a week. Can anyone please pass on a Good indie digits. Can reciprocate for Bangalore.

Rohant9
12-28-18, 07:30
Thanks Rahul 2020 for sharing contact of Shruti, when I contacted her she is asking who gave you my number. Can somebody give me reference please.

Panvel1
12-28-18, 08:39
Really lucky to have got this Delhi girls' contact via friends' contacts friends. I was pretty surprised to see a young indie. She was working with SP's but now does on her own. Reached the room and she was speaking like she is all mine, and knew me from long time. This was a first turn on. She was in no hurry and only when I proceeded, she began to strip me in a sex way, then asked me to strip her.

Once opened there was her 34 be boobs all milky white. With her panties down, there was cleanly shaved awesome pussy.

Her DKF is just awesome. It's not slow like they show in movies, but pretty hard and wild. Don't know how many like this style.

She kissed all over the chest and then proceeded to BBBJ. This was unexpected! Well I couldn't handle more, so asked her to put on the cover and proceed.

Proceeded to WOT. Again she was banging and banging, like she was the man. In between she was biting my ears and nipple and kissing all over. I was so about to cum so I asked her to slow down and shifted to doggy style. Within few seconds I shifted to mish and then blasted.Could you please PM me her digits. Much appreciated.

FuckRat
12-28-18, 09:21
I am in Pune for a week and need some inde contacts for fun, would appreciate your favour and definitely reciprocate for Bangalore.

TIA!

PapaCarter
12-28-18, 10:47
Hi bro,

Could you please share the details a s address of this spa?

Cheers.

Hello all,

Had heard about this spa from the backpages and already was assured that it offered sure shot FS.

Went to the spa and the guy quoted rates according to what I had seen in NB.

He told total 5 girls are available and 2 were NI and 1 NE, 2 locals. Decided to go with NI.

Opted for Swedish massage. In came the girl, she was average looking. Massage was not good.

I was getting a feeling that I could get the extras as she was touching all my private parts.

Then when massage was over she gave me menu of 3.5 k for B2 B, 6 k for FS. I opted for B2B at 3 k.

UdiBaba
12-28-18, 11:34
Called this spa. They do not have anybody starting with J. Thought of confirming with you- are you talking about why spa?

I had got couple of messages with offers for 45 and 60 mins some weeks back. So thought check this place. Called and booked the slot of 7.30 pm. But by the time I reached the place it was already 8. 30 pm. This looked like a new spa. It in Wakad on a very busy road besides some hospital building.

Went up and checked for the options. The guy said they have NE and local girls available. A fair lady around 35 passed by. She had nice bottom and racks too. She was available so went ahead.

She was Marathi chatterbox. Name starting with J.

Tech2016
12-28-18, 13:41
Could you please PM me her digits. Much appreciated.

Rajesin
12-28-18, 13:57
Went to this place at mall in H wadi area.

Had taken NB coupon of 1 hour.

Was assigned a Thai girl.

After massage started she gave enough hints and I was sure she would soon pop the question which she did and I asked for menu.

She told 3 k for B2B and 1. 5 k for HJ.

Got her agree to 2.5 k B2B.

After paying, she removed her dress and got a good B2B massage.

Her boobs was a good ones and she knew how to use it.

Damages- 0.7 K NB Coupon.

Looks: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Cheers!

PapaCarter
12-28-18, 14:57
Could you please PM me the details of this spa?

Cheers.

So finally sense prevailed and ditched the country spa as its 2900 INR, I was leaning towards this one due to the birds there but instead thought of exploring cheaper options on NB. Paid the NB amount at the counter. I know all places hate NB coupon fellas and treat them as soldiers and not a Prince / King so paid the NB amount of 1 K at the counter.

3 birds in there currently out of which 2 are from the the Land of Smiles. 1 is our country mate but couldn't figure out if its a distant cousin of people from the Land of Smiles or local / NI / SI.

The bird:- MILF 35-38, not a looker but decent, she definitely treated me like a king. All available on the menu including FS however I didn't opt for it.

The rates quoted were 2 K for BJ, 1 K for HJ, 3 K for FS with Cover.

Went for 1.7 k for BJ with TL. Good experience and not much of damage. All done in 2.7 K.

I went with a friend so we both had people form the Smile land however I am curious about the 3rd local option. Went on a weekday. If anyone ventures there do let us know your feedback.

Panvel1
12-28-18, 15:08
Thanks Rahul 2020 for sharing contact of Shruti, when I contacted her she is asking who gave you my number. Can somebody give me reference please.Same problem here too.

GeniusNaruto
12-28-18, 18:14
In Mumbai for a couple of days and got to know through a friend in Pune that Pune has a lot of cheap Afro options.

I got an Afro contact ending in 439 from Locanto and she has shared the following pics. Could anyone confirm if the pics are hers? Any reviews? Quoting 2.5 k per shot.

SexFreak1991
12-29-18, 06:18
Wanted to taste Peehu the second time but her phone is switched off. Seems she is off for the holidays.

For people asking me her number, please hold your horses for a few days. Will share her number once she is active again.

SexFreak1991
12-29-18, 06:24
Was unable to contact peehu but Johnny was desperate. So went to one of the bavdhan ladies. Name was S. Had a extremely mechanical experience. 2 min CBJ. 2 min doggy. 2 min wot. Asked me to cum quickly. Switched to miss and came in one min. The whole thing lasted 10 min. The other lady I had tasted before was P. She was better. But in general I think BP would be better than going to these ladies.

Rajesin
12-29-18, 15:48
Hello bros,

Went to O spa in KP area. Place is nice with decent rooms.

They have NE staff.

Massage was normal kind and towards end the lady asked if I need extras.

Quoted HJ for 1 k and Topless 1. 5 k B2B 3 k.

I agreed for B2B and negotiated for 2.5 k.

Her boobs were big and allowed me to play and suck.

I tried to finger her and she resisted initially but she gave up and I fingered her and made her wet.

Looks- 7/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 1.5 k + 2.5 k.

Rajesin
12-29-18, 15:50
In Mumbai for a couple of days and got to know through a friend in Pune that Pune has a lot of cheap Afro options.

I got an Afro contact ending in 439 from Locanto and she has shared the following pics. Could anyone confirm if the pics are hers? Any reviews? Quoting 2.5 k per shot.Afros in locanto are genuine only and they come cheap also, not just in Pune but every other city!

And yes they do charge less like 2-2.5 k per pop.

Just see if there is no advance then you can proceed.

Panvel1
12-29-18, 17:17
Was unable to contact peehu but Johnny was desperate. So went to one of the bavdhan ladies. Name was S. Had a extremely mechanical experience. 2 min CBJ. 2 min doggy. 2 min wot. Asked me to cum quickly. Switched to miss and came in one min. The whole thing lasted 10 min. The other lady I had tasted before was P. She was better. But in general I think BP would be better than going to these ladies.True. Same experience. Mechanical job.

Rahul2007
12-29-18, 19:34
Anyone recently had Deepali or Nilakshi?

DavidP5
12-29-18, 22:09

I got an Afro contact ending in 439 from Locanto and she has shared the following pics. Could anyone confirm if the pics are hers? Any reviews? Quoting 2.5 k per shot.They generally don't share their original pics. I got the same pic from an SP. Haven't tried her yet, not sure if you are going to get the same girl, 90% times not.

Memaza998
12-30-18, 04:14
Really lucky to have got this Delhi girls' contact via friends' contacts friends. I was pretty surprised to see a young indie. She was working with SP's but now does on her own. Reached the room and she was speaking like she is all mine, and knew me from long time. This was a first turn on. She was in no hurry and only when I proceeded, she began to strip me in a sex way, then asked me to strip her.

Once opened there was her 34 be boobs all milky white. With her panties down, there was cleanly shaved awesome pussy.

Her DKF is just awesome. It's not slow like they show in movies, but pretty hard and wild. Don't know how many like this style.

She kissed all over the chest and then proceeded to BBBJ. This was unexpected! Well I couldn't handle more, so asked her to put on the cover and proceed.Hi Bro,

Can you share her contact and reference.

I do have some good contact from Pune.

Thanks in advance.

HollyJolyGuy
12-30-18, 04:23
1st of all, a big thanks to Panvel1, Khiladi7 & Atool, for sharing contacts.

I got number of Pallavi, ritu & 1 more from panvel1, & pihu's from atool, & sp raju's number from khiladi7.

1st I contacted indis, Pallavi denied talking without reference, ritu agreed but her charges were 7 k with place for 2, and 5 k for 1, she was not ready to negotiate, and I called raju, he sent few pix, charges quoted 3. 5 k, I asked for 2 girls at the same time (3 some), for which he said he will ask the girls and then he will let me know. He sent me pix of 2 girls who were ready.

Went to his place in Kondwa, where after watching both I was not happy as 1 was quite fat, and I refused. He convinced me to get 1 girl at a time, and showed remaining chicks. I selected one. Quite mechanical, bad experience, wasted time and money.

Total damage 3.6 k (100 bucks the waiter charged as room service!

Tech2016
12-30-18, 07:03
Please provide me PM contact & reference.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

NewBie1991
12-30-18, 09:40
I have been a silent reader of this forum for past few months. (No I am not asking for any contacts). Have went through most of the FR's and considering that I am 23 and earning same as what mass recruiting firm offers to the most of the engineers for their first job in India my only options were trying out some cheap places. Like most of the seniors say explore the MP's, post FR's and then expect something from them (which is absolutely correct) I was not able to try out those things because of budget constraints. (I know that mongering is a thing for which you need to have a decent money but again there are hormones which rule over any other constraint / thing).

After reading FR's I came to know BP could be an option that I can try out. Decoded the path to Disco Building and tried out NE girl there. I was shit scared to go there. Carried very limited cash, no mobile phone and took all other precaution as suggested. I don't know from where I got courage to go in the brothel, select a girl and complete the deed. Was so scared when I retrospect about it I wonder how I did that.

Read recent FR's about Bavdhan ladies and visited that place but was not having courage at all to go in there and have the act. The thing which worries me about these places is whether these places have any hidden cameras / spy cams which are recording our act and later could be use to black mail us. I just want what precautions guidance are to be taken for this thing.

These places are unknown to us so how shall we trust that this places will be safe.

Now I am even scared to visit BP again for this reason. I wish I had a buddy with me for mongering which will help me to build confidence about the fears I have (Just saying!

Thanks for all the contributors because of whom I was able to visit BP at-least once.

NewBie!

Axel112
12-30-18, 09:40
Went to my regular place in alandi & came to know that the guy working there whom I was acquainted with was removed due to some LE activity going on during this period of the year. But came in contact with a SP who now operates the place & also provides the SW. Was shown a girl name Suhana, which the SP told was very popular with his clients & provides good service. She was busy with someone else so had to wait for about 25 minutes. Then went in had a talk with her & came to know that she is from Mumbai & is here for a month or so. About the act started with CBJ for about 5 minutes then some missionary & wot. She does not know how to ride & was a disappointing experience. After that had her in doggy style & in standing. Ended the first act in standing. For the second session, she did a good long CBJ & then banged her for over half an hour & left the place. Was a god experience overall but was disappointed as the the looks of the lady was of a girl but she had stretch marks & tummy of a woman after the pregnancy. Also she mentioned, strictly no kissing & no DATY which was turn off too. And she was getting customers one after another & didn't felt anything during the act & had eyes open during the act which was a turn off too.

Overall ratings:

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy-7/10 (Was fairly tight).

Body-5/10.

Attitude-7/10 (was soft spoken).

Damages:2. 7 k for 2 sessions.

WIR- Maybe.

Vijay1986
12-30-18, 09:56
This is last week's update.

Johnny was in mood and decided to go to O Spa which is in Koregaon park.

They have all Thai lady.

The moment I entered into the spa it was in red theme.

The ambience was perfect for deed.

I was assigned miss M and once we both entered into the room she directly started giving me hints on extra by removing my half despo.

We both agreed for extra for FS and she was OK with it.

I don't want to go in details but she was totally desperate for sex and had good time with her.

Looks: 7/10.

Service: 10/10.

Charges: 5 k.

I would for sure pass the spa and lady name for those who can exchange MILF contact with me.

Jaggs
12-30-18, 13:42
Hello everyone,

From referring the forum and past experiences of spas, and after decoding the hints, decided to try the AVZ spa.

In few reports, the famous Miss G was mentioned as the one who is not a looker but gave good service.

So with fingers crossed and high hopes went there and surprisingly she was available.

And the thing was I hadn't taken the appointment.

The massage was usually normal but she touched my private parts and gave enough hints that extras were available.

So after finishing the massage she asked for extras and I asked what's on offer.

BBBJ was available which she said 2 k I said my friend who referred me here had availed the same service from you in 1.5 k after a much of negotiations she finally agreed for 1.5 k BBBJ plus titty action plus pussy fingering.

Although initially she was not ready for CIM but finally agreed shot in her mouth and she went and spat it out but I think 1.5 k is a good deal for her.

Cheers!

Happy and safe mongering!Bro cannyou confirm if its AVZ in P.S. Or Avz in aundh. I know miss S AND miss P from P.S. Never heard of miss G.

Grover86
12-30-18, 14:13
Thanks to at HankOnRoll for the VFM contact.

She is a dusky lady in her early or mid 30's and a typical Marathi lady. Well, I like that. She is not a looker but compensates it with her polite and friendly nature & service.

She was in the regular jeans & top. I had a GFE. Started with nice responsive kissing, but no DFK. I did not push for it, as the kissing was itself a good one. A lot of cuddling which got intense. To my surprise, it was super clean and shaven down there. So I did DATY for I don't know how long. She also liked it very much and wasn't letting me go. It followed with a very decent CBJ, WOT and finally hard humping in the classic old missionary. I could say that both of us were more than satisfied.

Cleaned up, dressed up, laid down for 5 minutes cuddling & catching our breath back. Paid her and left.

Damages 2 k 1 pop 0.5 k room and 0.1 k tip.

Very VFM. I intent to share or exchange it with only those serious mongers who have similar kind of contacts. Please PM accordingly. Newbies, please excuse! I judge a profile by their posts here.

Thanks again!

Rajesin
12-30-18, 16:25

They have all Thai lady.

I was assigned miss M and once we both entered into the room she directly started giving me hints on extra by removing my half despo.

We both agreed for extra for FS and she was OK with it.Good FR bro, miss M is really horny and we should try to take her personal number and call her outside! Has anyone tried that yet?

Sanjay135
12-30-18, 17:32
I have been a silent reader of this forum for past few months. (No I am not asking for any contacts). Have went through most of the FR's and considering that I am 23 and earning same as what mass recruiting firm offers to the most of the engineers for their first job in India my only options were trying out some cheap places. Like most of the seniors say explore the MP's, post FR's and then expect something from them (which is absolutely correct) I was not able to try out those things because of budget constraints. (I know that mongering is a thing for which you need to have a decent money but again there are hormones which rule over any other constraint / thing).

After reading FR's I came to know BP could be an option that I can try out. Decoded the path to Disco Building and tried out NE girl there. I was shit scared to go there. Carried very limited cash, no mobile phone and took all other precaution as suggested. I don't know from where I got courage to go in the brothel, select a girl and complete the deed. Was so scared when I retrospect about it I wonder how I did that.You can visit BP without any fear of spy cams. Though LE is there at the heart of BP, they do not enter the buildings and there have been some incidences of LE harnessing the gullible ones coming out.

Food plaza is very famous building and you can find many Nepali chicks there. Rates usually 350+. You may get lucky and find some nice chick on higher floors.

All the best and take care while mongering.

PapaCarter
12-30-18, 19:31
Bro,

Most of the posts In Locanto claiming to be indie are SPs only. We need to figure it out by reading the content of their post, check how many different ads has been posted by the same user, and what are the different ad says. You will be able to filter almost 90% of SPs ads if you follow this. For rest 10%, yes we need to have audio or video calls sometimes and even if we do that it can turn out to be SPs when you actually give a visit. What I notices is that, 95% of times a genuine indie don't share her contact number on locanto directly. She will ask you to contact via email first. So this is another check. And at the end its your luck.

Enjoy.
Thanks for confirming.

For the interest of other mongers, here is more info.

There is one more local MILF in the same spa. Her name starts with alphabet M. Fill in the blank between eena and dika and you shall get her name. She is one horny MILF. You can ask for B2B. Tease her nips with you tongue and finger her to get going. She will be open for FS too. I have taken her multiple times.

Damages to be discussed between you and her but shouldn't be more than 2-3 K for everything. Do not go for FS directly. Turn her on (which is pretty easy) and she would do the rest.

I believe even "BobbyHarrera" had similar experience with her as he mentioned it in one of his FRs.

Have fun!At PuneTomahawk: can you PM me the details of this spa please?

Cheers.

HankOnRoll
12-30-18, 20:08
Thanks to at HankOnRoll for the VFM contact.

She is a dusky lady in her early or mid 30's and a typical Marathi lady. Well, I like that. She is not a looker but compensates it with her polite and friendly nature & service.

She was in the regular jeans & top. I had a GFE. Started with nice responsive kissing, but no DFK. I did not push for it, as the kissing was itself a good one. A lot of cuddling which got intense. To my surprise, it was super clean and shaven down there. So I did DATY for I don't know how long. She also liked it very much and wasn't letting me go. It followed with a very decent CBJ, WOT and finally hard humping in the classic old missionary. I could say that both of us were more than satisfied.Thanks buddy. Glad you tried her. She is not a looker but service wise good.

Candid8668
12-30-18, 21:42
Bro,

Could you please share her digits?

Deed started in standing with lots of DFK ond fondeling and then pushed her one bed and licked hell out of her for next 30 minutes she definitely cummed twice in that. Has amazing velvety pussy for sure one of the good once can say and enjoy bites I think we all know where..

PuneExplorer
12-31-18, 05:23
Guys, From your personal experience, I would like to know ratings of those 3 bits. I am tall (6') and prefer taller lady so any recommendations are welcome. Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance.

NickMehta
12-31-18, 05:37
Hi,

Looks like you don't have PM active. Any hints on the spa? I'm in Pune just for the day, in h-wadi area.

Tia.

Went to this place at mall in H wadi area.

Had taken NB coupon of 1 hour.

Was assigned a Thai girl.

After massage started she gave enough hints and I was sure she would soon pop the question which she did and I asked for menu.

She told 3 k for B2B and 1. 5 k for HJ.

Got her agree to 2.5 k B2B.

After paying, she removed her dress and got a good B2B massage.

Her boobs was a good ones and she knew how to use it.

Damages- 0.7 K NB Coupon.

Looks: 9/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Cheers!

FinallyCracked
12-31-18, 10:11
Hello fellow brothers,

I found ISG when I was 18, just in Pune city. I am 25+ today, and have read more reports than I can remember.

I used to take cues from you all and wander the happening places dreaming of the day I would be doing and not dreaming anymore.

I have seen SWs at P Stn, M Cinema, see Chowk, and Bridge, K Ngr, H Wadi Bridge. And just drove past them dreaming again. I have taken my friends on sorties through BP to help them overcome there fears. LOL.

Now, I am at a stage to do and thus soon I'd buy the subscription too.

I had my first MP experience in the last week, at VT in X Mall. I was there for some other work and my BFF said, go do it before the year ends. I went, nervous as hell, without NB coupon. As it is holiday period (and I went in quite late), the counter guy wouldn't budge from his price.

Had a Thai with name Scathy without an S. Counter guy said she is the best he has (haha, sure).

I wanted to taste local stuff as I knew the communication gap would in me and That would be open for miscommunication, but the local was busy for an hour he said.

I entered the room, it was fine, not well ventilated. What I did not see was that room (at least the one I was in) did not have a bolt or anything of that sort. Should have realized much wasn't going to be possible there. The girl came back and turned off the lights (is this normal?) and was using her mobile light for the room. Her massage was great, may be because it was my first. I cracked bones where I didn't know I could.

She gave some hints but I never said anything. When I turned around and she was doing my hands, I was moving them around her inner thighs which she kept moving to her knee slowly.

She then tapped my dick and said 'massage here?' I asked what else can she offer, to which she said only massage. I said 'I want to see you' to which she replied (as my eyes were closed for entire massage), 'for that you'll have to open your eyes' and burst out laughing. So I told her again and I asked 'how much? She did a 3 with her fingers. I said no as I thought HJ with Full Naked is fine for 2 K max, B2 be wasn't on my mind for first time. She asked how much, I said 2, she thought and said okay. I gave her the money and she said 'Thank you' with unexpected excitement.

Off went the dispo. When I removed her bra-clips she said 'umm, professional?' I was like 'whaaat' in my mind. I asked to DFK and she pointed throat infection, I asked to suck nipples, she said no. Being the chivalrous gentleman that I am, I didn't force / press her more. She had good boobs. Maybe the or DD.

When I asked her to remove pants, she was like nooo, not allowed. I tried to convince her, offers 500 more, but she wouldn't budge. Meanwhile, she was doing something with her fingers, that I liked a lot. I think it was some kind of prostrate simulation, but she was rubbing my perianal area. She came down upon me from one side, and bit / sucked my nipple. And I was done. LOL.

She then cleaned and said 'your water is different'. I asked 'different from others?' She said 'yes'. In my defense she was my 5th shag that day and I shag at least 2-3 times a day, so it is normally watery and transparent. I told her the same and she was 'oh, too much hand, nothing left, huh!' and I felt I should jump and hide under the bed.

She turned on water at the bath, she talked a bit about how men who can't remove bras are virgins probably and other stuff. She had promised to do some more neck massage at the end which she did (cracked a few bones, but felt good), and then left. Took a long bath, got fresh, paid and inquired about the local. Her name is same as the Pak singer who sang Lambi Judai. Took counter guys number, came home, slept like a baby for 10 hours.

Damages- 1.7 K+2 K (I know, very bad).

Body: 8/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (more than a handful).

Body- 4/10 (Saw only upper half).

Attitude- 7/10.

Massage- 10/10.

WIR- after I try other MPs.

Few extra points (Lessons Learnt).

Door- Next time to make sure if bolt exist.

Communication / Preference- Talk less, show more. Actions speak louder than words. That communication gap bit me in the ass, made holes to my pocket. I should have more clearly stated what I wanted. That's why I was keen on Local girls, smaller chance of misunderstanding, smaller hole to pocket and more chance of dirty talk and asking her absurd questions (hehe).

What I'd like from my brothers here- Information, review, suggestion, things I did bad, things I can improve.

P.S- I have read about A 1 star, but less recently about BTS from the same mall. There is also a 'Moon' there. Any reviews about the latter two?

FC.

NeoCupid1
12-31-18, 10:38
Please clear your inbox.

They have all Thai lady.

We both agreed for extra for FS and she was OK with it.

I don't want to go in details but she was totally desperate for sex and had good time with her.

Service: 10/10.

Charges: 5 k.

I would for sure pass the spa and lady name for those who can exchange MILF contact with me.

NewBie1991
12-31-18, 12:48
Fellow mongers,

I wanted to know what precautions do you take when you visit a unknown place for the deal. I mean do you inspect for any kind of hidden cams or are such places relatively safe and we can have the deed without any fear. Also I worry if there could be any LE action when we are into deed or any kind of unwanted disturbances.

I just wanted some pointers on how to ensure that there won't be any problem. My worries may be very weird / trivial for many seniors but I still wanted some sort assurance. Or is it like since they are also into business they won't cause any sort of problems?

Rajesin
12-31-18, 15:25
I visited the above spa in Sangwi area.

Had heard that Thai was available.

Upon going asked about the line up and receptionist told, they have mix of Thai and NE staff.

The Thai one was an old lady, so settled for the NE one. 3.

Her massage was not good, just namesake Tel Maalish.

After few minutes she asked whether I need extras and I said yes.

She said BJ, TA and HJ was available for 1 k.

I negotiated for 800 and she agreed.

She slowly lifted her T shirt and I sucked her tits, her tits were good, nice and soft.

After some time she did BJ and I was in heaven.

Finished, washed and came.

Next time I think I can convince her for FS.

Looks- 7.5/10.

Body - 8/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Thanks!

Siidharth
01-01-19, 05:13
upon going asked about the line up and receptionist told, they have mix of Thai and NE staff.
She said BJ, TA and HJ was available for 1 k!Hi,

So you had a BJ just at 800 you mean? Which spa is it. Will surely like to visit at that rates. Do let me know.

Vijay1986
01-01-19, 05:23
Just cleared my inbox.

Please clear your inbox.

Siidharth
01-01-19, 05:24
Hello fellow brothers, seen SWs at P Stn, M Cinema, see Chowk, and Bridge, K Ngr, H Wadi Bridge..Hi,

Just wanted some pointers as to what you meant by see Chowk, k Ngr and Hwadi bridge. Like where can I look for pick ups there. Will be appreciated.

Rajesin
01-01-19, 06:28
Had gone to this J spa in Aundha area.

The lady who is in charge will increase prices according to what people want or need.

I had opted for a 60 minute massage.

The girl assigned to me was a NE called miss P.

After some basic massage, she said B2B and FS was available, I opted for FS at 2 k.

She was all very cooperative and allowed me DFK and fingering.

Banged her very hard and she was not over with that and wanted more.

After banging her for around 20 minutes, I cummed, washed, paid and left.

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Massage - 8/10.

Damage- 3.5 k Total.

PuneTomahawk
01-01-19, 10:08
PapaCarter,

The action in this spa has gone cold due to added LE pressure. Therapist have gone a bit spooky. Also, I believe this particular MILF is missing from this spa's lineup now a days. Let's wait till the storm's past. I will update the forum if and when the things return to normal.

Another monger also had a damp exoerience at this spa so it is genuine.

At PuneTomahawk: can you PM me the details of this spa please?

Cheers.

Kkn6414
01-01-19, 14:34
Hey seniors,

Is there any good Inde bird available out there?

Please help me with contact if anyone have.

Thanks,

ShubhamRock
01-01-19, 14:35
I visited the above spa in Sangwi area.

Had heard that Thai was available.

Upon going asked about the line up and receptionist told, they have mix of Thai and NE staff.

The Thai one was an old lady, so settled for the NE one. 3.

Her massage was not good, just namesake Tel Maalish.

After few minutes she asked whether I need extras and I said yes.

She said BJ, TA and HJ was available for 1 k.

I negotiated for 800 and she agreed.Please specify landmark in Sangvi.

Thanks.

NeoCupid1
01-01-19, 19:09
Since you don't have PM, have to encode and decode it here.

Is it associated to a hospital? Can you encode girl's name and share?

The lady who is in charge will increase prices according to what people want or need.

After some basic massage, she said B2B and FS was available, I opted for FS at 2 k.

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Massage - 8/10.

Damage- 3.5 k Total.

PapaCarter
01-01-19, 19:41
Hi there,

Can you please PM me details?

Cheers.

She was all very cooperative and allowed me DFK and fingering..

HankOnRoll
01-01-19, 21:05
Guys,

While in search of few Indies and place to bang them, I found a very good safe Lodge for reasonable rate.

The lodge owner also provides reference to the girls who work independently and come at the place on outcall.

Tried one indie last week. She was in her 20's slim and tough in bed for any position.

In all a very good session.

The best part is that I can try other Indies as well as the owner now in confidence to share more details.

Just paid 500 to the owner for providing contact and 500 to Lodge charge. 2 k for the girl. So around max 3 k damage for a good session.

Again I can share with interested mongers in return of some good contacts. Share your contacts of good service Indies so I can immediately share these details.

TeeZeeFun
01-01-19, 23:01
Seems like a VFM proposition. Please help share digits.

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Massage - 8/10.

Damage- 3.5 k Total.

Amit 001
01-02-19, 02:07
Is her number ends with 493?

Deed started in standing with lots of DFK ond fondeling and then pushed her one bed and licked hell out of her for next 30 minutes she definitely cummed twice in that. Has amazing velvety pussy for sure one of the good once can say and enjoy bites I think we all know where. After that BBBJ was on card she licked every inch of me which was awesome Followed by great BBBJ, she takes care or every inch of your sensitive parts a good ball sucking and nice tongue action. The whole thing made both of us very tiresome. After 20 minutes of BBBJ final action started with WOT and boy she rides dam well. Riding 5-10 minutes she got very tired asked me to switch to missi and within 5 minutes I was done seems like I left her in middle but couldn't ask her for second shot as she is quite strict on her terms. A blissful session I can say.

Siidharth
01-02-19, 05:08
Tried one spa in W area.
BJ 8/10.Hi buddy,

That's an awesome price really. So which spa is it? Your inbox is full, please let me know about it anyways.

PuneMasti
01-02-19, 09:42
Hi,

Can someone please provide me Peehu's number? Thanks in advance.

Praks111
01-02-19, 09:45
There used to be a bong girl who used to study Indian medicine at Pune and was on Tinder. She was quite wild and addicted to sex. I missed her digits. Is she still active?

Cheers and happy mongering in 2019.

PuneTomahawk
01-02-19, 11:46
Praks111,

Tried to reply your PM but it seems your inbox is full. Make some space.

PuneTomahawk
01-02-19, 11:53
Amit dude, her number doesn't end with 493.

PM me if you want more details.

Is her number ends with 493?

KenTheRockstar
01-02-19, 12:33
Hi buddy,

You don't have your PM active.

Just want to confirm, is miss P the same lady with nice physique, wheatish colour and tattoo on her body? The name is quite common. Pr?

Banged her very hard and she was not over with that and wanted more..

PuneriBoka
01-02-19, 14:34
There are many MPs around the city. One can get the details easily by spending 10-12 minutes on google. There are some apps for local businesses advertisements which will be handy such as JD, sulekha and of course locanto. Unfortunately I m not in the city, otherwise I would have tried atleast 4 which I got to see on these apps. Out of curiosity I tried to enquire about the services and charges, it wasn't a bad idea, as most of them were picked up by girls and assured for everything for around 3 k. Couldn't see the line-up though but will try them soon.

I m surprised to see only few MPs are getting discussed here compared to the no of spas around the city being advertised with all hints. After going through so many pages, I couldn't find any SP being discussed. Only few indies are available which have passed their best before date.

Let's explore these options guys, I alone can't punt everything. Will share if anything worth comes to my plate. Lets make 2019 best for punting in Pune.

Maddy Patil
01-02-19, 15:57
Hello Friends,

Please share good SP in Pune, Serving at Chandani Chowk, Baner, Balewadi, Wakad & nearby area.

Socrates24
01-02-19, 21:51

Deed started in standing with lots of DFK ond fondeling and then pushed her one bed and licked hell out of her for next 30 minutes she definitely cummed twice in that. Has amazing velvety pussy for sure one of the good once can say and enjoy bites I think we all know where. After that BBBJ was on card she licked every inch of me which was awesome Followed by great BBBJ, she takes care or every inch of your sensitive parts a good ball sucking and nice tongue action. The whole thing made both of us very tiresome. After 20 minutes of BBBJ final action started with WOT and boy she rides dam well. Riding 5-10 minutes she got very tired asked me to switch to missi and within 5 minutes I was done seems like I left her in middle but couldn't ask her for second shot as she is quite strict on her terms. A blissful session I can say.Would love her digits. Please share.

SexKingKong
01-03-19, 03:08
Is it J family spa, or J Beauty Salon?

She was all very cooperative and allowed me DFK and fingering..

BangBngPune
01-03-19, 03:41
Could please some hints regarding the lodge?

Guys,

While in search of few Indies and place to bang them, I found a very good safe Lodge for reasonable rate.

The lodge owner also provides reference to the girls who work independently and come at the place on outcall.

Tried one indie last week. She was in her 20's slim and tough in bed for any position.

The best part is that I can try other Indies as well as the owner now in confidence to share more details.

Just paid 500 to the owner for providing contact and 500 to Lodge charge. 2 k for the girl. So around max 3 k damage for a good session.

Again I can share with interested mongers in return of some good contacts. Share your contacts of good service Indies so I can immediately share these details.

Macbados
01-03-19, 05:45
Hello fellow mongers, Happy New Year 2019!

Here is my first FR of 2019:

I was feeling bore in office as most of the staff was on leave, thought to visit this MP to relax.

MP: X Mall, 1st floor, RaGa's father IT Park, Phase-1.

Therapist: Italy's PISA tower, replace P with L. Good heighted and very soft and silky body with thickness on all the right places.

I was running low on cash and had just 3200- in hand, made my mind only to take HJ and come. Hand over 1500- at counter after lot of negotiation and kept 1800- for myself.

Assigned therapist, now as exp monger I do not wear disposable at all and let therapist insist on wearing (This gives enough hint at first what's in store). Usual chit-chat, touching private parts etc. Begun. Turned around, question asked what I want, so I asked her back what's on menu. HJ for 1 K, Upper body touch for 2 K and B2B for 3 K. Just for the heck of it, I asked about FS, to which she said not in MP, only limited touching etc. I told her that I only have 1800- and I will only kiss her tits and in last she has to give HJ, she readily agreed to my surprise!

Deed started. Be off, Never saw such huge 36" soft pair of natural tits in life. Had it to the content, in a matter of 3-4 minutes she got aroused, I knew this is the chance. Put hand below and she herself disrobe all her clothes! Now her body was my playground, did DATY for next 10 minutes and felt 'it' all over my face, never seen such soft, clean and massive pussycat. She started moaning and came, she was not allowing me to move my head from her why junction and kept repeating how good she is feeling!

Put 1 finger first inside then 2. She was just loving it, then put one more in backside, she loved more. Fingered till she came.

She was ready for FS mentally and caught hold of my johnny and pulled near her why but since I was not carrying protection hence do not wanted to take chance. Pulled dry disposable and put at her why, this excited her because she really wanted me inside her, she again pulled my johnny, made disposable as virtual protection and started stroking so that my johnny goes inside her, but I was in my senses, so did virtual penetration over disposable while exploring her body. Asked her time, only 5 minutes left so came in that position itself. Did a lot of DFKs right from the start. Everything was on card once she was fully aroused, she is one F horny be!

Hope to return soon, lets see but I just got lucky in the very first mongering of 2019! Thought to share it with all you brothers as New Year gift!

If you like the FR and would like share any good contacts with me voluntarily them please DM me.

Take care!

PuneExplorer
01-03-19, 06:11
There used to be a bong girl who used to study Indian medicine at Pune and was on Tinder. She was quite wild and addicted to sex. I missed her digits. Is she still active?

Cheers and happy mongering in 2019.Happy New Year friends, I have recently installed Tinder and started swiping. Not sure if anyone has got success but from above query it seems it does work in Pune, as well!

Any interesting FRs?

Panvel1
01-03-19, 07:57
I have the contact of a good MILF but she is placed in Satara. She is short, good to look at and can be very cooperative. She does the the other end too. She may need a reference. I have done her twice but she is really good. Her name is with S.

Panvel1
01-03-19, 08:01
1st of all, a big thanks to Panvel1, Khiladi7 & Atool, for sharing contacts.

I got number of Pallavi, ritu & 1 more from panvel1, & pihu's from atool, & sp raju's number from khiladi7.

1st I contacted indis, Pallavi denied talking without reference, ritu agreed but her charges were 7 k with place for 2, and 5 k for 1, she was not ready to negotiate, and I called raju, he sent few pix, charges quoted 3. 5 k, I asked for 2 girls at the same time (3 some), for which he said he will ask the girls and then he will let me know. He sent me pix of 2 girls who were ready.

Went to his place in Kondwa, where after watching both I was not happy as 1 was quite fat, and I refused. He convinced me to get 1 girl at a time, and showed remaining chicks. I selected one. Quite mechanical, bad experience, wasted time and money.

Total damage 3.6 k (100 bucks the waiter charged as room service!Thanks for the feedback, will help out if I get new contacts.

OldWine76
01-03-19, 08:40
Writing this FR for the second time as the browser didn't post it the first time. Thanks to Hriteshk. Got contact for Ritu. Called her up and fixed up for a late evening session. Was greeted with a smile. As it was cold was offered coffee on arrival. That made me feel good. She undressed me to the undies and then started with kissing in standing position. And slowly slid down and took little johny in the mouth. And started licking it as if she liked it a lot. It continued for a few minutes. Actually had a BJ in standing position after a long long time. So it really was amazing. She then asked me to lie on the bed which was nicely made and started sucking again. I undressed her and was amazed at the perfect assets she possessed. They were round, firm and perfect. And we got into a 69. The ass was round and perfect as well so a complete 10 for the body. Seems she is a heavy gym freek. Perfect carved body.

Licked her pussy which I think she enjoyed a lot and kept on moaning. Seems like she came while I was licking her and imdtly she changed position and giving the BJ again with her between my legs. This went for a few more minutes and then she asked if we could start the act. I wanted to go on and on on the BJ as I like it. But you got to respect your woman. So nodded. Got a cover and she came on top. WOT. Man she loves this position. She is a freak, sometime slow and tender sometimes wild. This went on for some time. And then we got into missionary. Kept banging, I could feel her tight pussy cum a couple of times. As it got tighter while cumming. Then got into Doggy which she wanted. Her round ass was a perfect hold while banging her. Banged her till I got tired and then asked her to come on TOP again. She started her wild act again. Sucked her melons while she was in the act. And she asked me if I could come on top as she was tired. I was tired as well so asked her if she could finish me with a BJ. Which she ready accepted and cleaned up johny with a wet towel after removing the cover and started with the BJ again. She continued without any nakhras or any time watch until I came in her mouth.

We lay down for some time. And then got cleaned up in the bathroom and I dressed up. Had some water. Paid and left.

Body: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

BJ: 10/10.

Over all a very satisfying position as I got into mongering after a long long time.

OldMonk.

Praks111
01-03-19, 12:55
Thanks Tomahawk. Really kind of you.

Space has been created in my inbox. Awaiting your PM.

Praks111,

Tried to reply your PM but it seems your inbox is full. Make some space.

Panvel1
01-03-19, 14:21
Happy New Year friends, I have recently installed Tinder and started swiping. Not sure if anyone has got success but from above query it seems it does work in Pune, as well!

Any interesting FRs?Works at times but its a jackpot. Keep swiping.

SecretAdmirs5
01-03-19, 16:28
Writing this FR for the second time as the browser didn't post it the first time. Thanks to Hriteshk. Got contact for Ritu. Called her up and fixed up for a late evening session. Was greeted with a smile. As it was cold was offered coffee on arrival. That made me feel good. She undressed me to the undies and then started with kissing in standing position. And slowly slid down and took little johny in the mouth. And started licking it as if she liked it a lot. Good to know your experience. Not sure if Ritu has gone in providing CIM also. But you may be one lucky guy. She even sometimes is reluctant to have a DFK.

Best of luck.

NsaHookUps29
01-03-19, 17:22
As per post about MP on first floor x mall h'wadi, I was excited to try as place very close to my office.

Paid for massage at counter and asked for 'Pisa'.

She is good in terms of hotness but no extra provided even after asking 2-3 times.

Total disappointment.

KLPD.

JunkBro
01-03-19, 18:00
Tried one spa in W area.

Bought NB coupon for 699 for 45 min.

When I reach there the girl which I booked was busy but she came to my room saying that I take massage from another girl and at the end she will make me happy.

The another girl came and started massage. Absolutely no hints from her and even was not ready for bum massage. After her massage is over I asked her send in the girl which I talked before massage.

The girl came and the deal was settle actually for HJ but she started herself with a nice BJ. With entire jonny in her mouth and even liking balls when asked.

She is really good in BJ. She allows touching from outside.

Overall good experience considering the price.

BJ 8/10.Hey bro, can you please share more details like spa name and name of girl.

Sen Sex
01-03-19, 18:03
Did she allow you CIM? I have been with her a few times and though she has given very good BBJ and other service every time she has refused for CIM.

Writing this FR for the second time as the browser didn't post it the first time. Thanks to Hriteshk. Got contact for Ritu. Called her up and fixed up for a late evening session. Was greeted with a smile. As it was cold was offered coffee on arrival. That made me feel good. She undressed me to the undies and then started with kissing in standing position. And slowly slid down and took little johny in the mouth. And started licking it as if she liked it a lot. It continued for a few minutes. Actually had a BJ in standing position after a long long time. So it really was amazing. She then asked me to lie on the bed which was nicely made and started sucking again. I undressed her and was amazed at the perfect assets she possessed. They were round, firm and perfect. And we got into a 69. The ass was round and perfect as well so a complete 10 for the body. Seems she is a heavy gym freek. Perfect carved body..

VFM16
01-04-19, 02:35
You are absolutely right bro. There are many MPs around P.S., Baner, Aundh area which are pure service oriented. Even the entry fee is just 1 k. I believe that must have compelled Jesse to bring down her prices.

Don't know for sure but j came to know from a trusted source that LE fear has subsided.

Welcome 2019 with a bang!

There are many MPs around the city. One can get the details easily by spending 10-12 minutes on google. There are some apps for local businesses advertisements which will be handy such as JD, sulekha and of course locanto. Unfortunately I m not in the city, otherwise I would have tried atleast 4 which I got to see on these apps. Out of curiosity I tried to enquire about the services and charges, it wasn't a bad idea, as most of them were picked up by girls and assured for everything for around 3 k. Couldn't see the line-up though but will try them soon.

I m surprised to see only few MPs are getting discussed here compared to the no of spas around the city being advertised with all hints. After going through so many pages, I couldn't find any SP being discussed. Only few indies are available which have passed their best before date.

Let's explore these options guys, I alone can't punt everything. Will share if anything worth comes to my plate. Lets make 2019 best for punting in Pune.

Ashok91
01-04-19, 04:38
Hey Pune,

Can anyone please help with any genuine SP or Indie contacts? Don't mind spending a little higher, looking for best quality babes. Please inbox.

TIA.

Cheers.

Buch73
01-04-19, 06:37
Can you please share Ritus mobile number.

First of all big thanks to Panvel1 bro for sharing Pallavi and Ritu contact. Visited Pallavi amazing women everyone knows about her so not much to write down but one thing she is one of few who really enjoys the act and till end great services. I think she is worth the price and has a great apartment and maintain a good lifestyle. She was wearing a skirt when opened the door and she look pretty good for her age quite sexy I would say. I asked her to be in sexy lingerie and she really changed in one which made her more hot..

PuneExplorer
01-04-19, 11:38
Bro,

Please check your PM.

Hello fellow mongers, Happy New Year 2019!

Here is my first FR of 2019:

I was feeling bore in office as most of the staff was on leave, thought to visit this MP to relax.

MP: X Mall, 1st floor, RaGa's father IT Park, Phase-1.

Therapist: Italy's PISA tower, replace P with L. Good heighted and very soft and silky body with thickness on all the right places.

I was running low on cash and had just 3200- in hand, made my mind only to take HJ and come. Hand over 1500- at counter after lot of negotiation and kept 1800- for myself.

Assigned therapist, now as exp monger I do not wear disposable at all and let therapist insist on wearing (This gives enough hint at first what's in store). Usual chit-chat, touching private parts etc. Begun. Turned around, question asked what I want, so I asked her back what's on menu. HJ for 1 K, Upper body touch for 2 K and B2B for 3 K. Just for the heck of it, I asked about FS, to which she said not in MP, only limited touching etc. I told her that I only have 1800- and I will only kiss her tits and in last she has to give HJ, she readily agreed to my surprise!.

Macbados
01-04-19, 13:02
Sorry to hear that buddy, looks like either she or her owner spooked out due to sudden rush after my FR. My mailbox was flooded, cleared now.

I suggest go slow, might be just your unlucky day but don't lose hope.

I scored every single time in that and for that matter every other spa that has Thai in it.

As per post about MP on first floor x mall h'wadi, I was excited to try as place very close to my office.

She is good in terms of hotness but no extra provided even after asking 2-3 times.

Total disappointment.

KLPD.

RasikaRaj
01-04-19, 15:04
Hi mongers.

Last week I lost 2 k while booking on one of the Locanto profile. I was cautious enough still I trapped by her lucrative offer.

I got fooled. Her name is shh. Ruti cutti. She said she is college student.

Please don't ever transfer any amount in advance. I first transferred 500 just to check and to be on safer side. She acknowledged the amount. But she don't budged and asked another 1500 to give me location details. Due to excitement I transferred then she acted smartly and said not received. And later she blocked me.

A good lesson to all of mongering bros. No adv at any cost.

DavidP5
01-04-19, 17:51
Bro,

Your inbox is full.

Hey Pune,

Can anyone please help with any genuine SP or Indie contacts? Don't mind spending a little higher, looking for best quality babes. Please inbox.

TIA.

Cheers.

Asd968
01-05-19, 02:12

Total disappointment.

KLPD.Went and asked for charges. Counter boy showed menu which has starting from 2000. Negotiated for dry massage 1500.

After 5 minutes he showed me room having mattress on floor and no attached bathroom. He gave me dry suit (kurta pajama).

Therapist came (not at all hot). Asked me to change. I change to depo, again came and asking to change in dry suit (which I don't want).

Massage started with back. Q for extra 1000-HJ 3000 for B2B that's it. Negotiated B2B with BBJ CIM for 1500.

Next minutes she remove everything and came on top of me.

Was OK experience.

Look- 5/10.

Boobs- 4/10.

Damage. Total 3 K.

WIR- No.

ButockMann
01-05-19, 05:52
MP not necessarily offers a cheaper option compared to agents. Spa bunker is not a very comforting place to accommodate two. Also there are restrictions on sound you make as firstly it is not allowed and there could be somebody in next room listening to your all too familiar sounds as you bang! In upscale MP, rates are in the range of 3-4 k and babe too would like to charge you similarly for FSn which lands your budget closer to 7-10 k. As against this SP provides you his place, which are typically cramped quarters of babe herself, limiting your scope for movement, lacks basic amenities like attached bathroom. However no other restrictions exist since outside the room everybody knows what's going on! The rates may vary between 5-10 K. Therefore unless you have to select spa where counter+babe do not add up to more than 4 k to make economic sense. The next to hospital at Aundh spa provided one such economic opportunity. The forum provides enough recommendation about the babe Miss P, descent NE be,26 yr a mom but for little tummy has a good offer in GFE, attitude, readiness, looks etc.

JunkBro
01-05-19, 08:33
Writing this FR for the second time as the browser didn't post it the first time. Thanks to Hriteshk. Got contact for Ritu. Called her up and fixed up for a late evening session. Was greeted with a smile. As it was cold was offered coffee on arrival. That made me feel good. She undressed me to the undies and then started with kissing in standing position. And slowly slid down and took little johny in the mouth. And started licking it as if she liked it a lot. It continued for a few minutes. Actually had a BJ in standing position after a long long time. So it really was amazing. She then asked me to lie on the bed which was nicely made and started sucking again. I undressed her and was amazed at the perfect assets she possessed. They were round, firm and perfect. And we got into a 69. The ass was round and perfect as well so a complete 10 for the body. Seems she is a heavy gym freek. Perfect carved body..Hi bro,

Can you please share Ritu's contact.

SexFreak1991
01-05-19, 10:48
Peehu's number is of since 28 Dec. Digits ending 929. Does any anybody have her alternate number?

Star1987
01-05-19, 10:48
Hello mongers,

I have 11 girl's number whose name are.

Mobile sim with run.

She was an Indian film actress, who starred in a number of successful Hindi and Telugu motion pictures in the early 1990's Known for her acting versatility, vivacity and beauty, she is regarded as one of the most popular and highest-paid actresses of her time.

Blue design.

Capital of Italy.

Grass v.

South famous actress starting with K.

Sea MM.

Hope.

Famous girl on this forum starting with are.

Famous girl on this forum starting with P.

Japanese singer, crossing field starting with L.

If anybody want's it, ping me on personal chat, but just note that I am exchanging contact only.

Thank you.

Happy mongering bro.

KingRick9
01-06-19, 08:16
Anyone know where I can get a good couple-friendly service apartment in Vimannagar.

Sdgsdg2013
01-06-19, 15:17
Hello friend,

Perfectly explained and really agreed on your inputs.

Can you please check PM and reply?

MP not necessarily offers a cheaper option compared to agents. Spa bunker is not a very comforting place to accommodate two. Also there are restrictions on sound you make as firstly it is not allowed and there could be somebody in next room listening to your all too familiar sounds as you bang! In upscale MP, rates are in the range of 3-4 k and babe too would like to charge you similarly for FSn which lands your budget closer to 7-10 k. As against this SP provides you his place, which are typically cramped quarters of babe herself, limiting your scope for movement, lacks basic amenities like attached bathroom. However no other restrictions exist since outside the room everybody knows what's going on! The rates may vary between 5-10 K. Therefore unless you have to select spa where counter+babe do not add up to more than 4 k to make economic sense. The next to hospital at Aundh spa provided one such economic opportunity. The forum provides enough recommendation about the babe Miss P, descent NE be,26 yr a mom but for little tummy has a good offer in GFE, attitude, readiness, looks etc.

PuneExplorer
01-06-19, 18:27
Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Interested people DM me for further details.

Member #4771
01-06-19, 20:26
I think I came across same profile goes by the name Amita. Correct me if I am wrong. The only problem I found is that the insta profile was created just a day ago. So she could be cheat. Let us know about your experience!

Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Kingdrag
01-06-19, 20:55
Please send her details.

Hi all,

Wayne07
01-06-19, 22:05
One advice on dry Massage, as you may know dry massage is without oil massage so they give you that Kurta Pajama, so to avoid kurta Pajama you should always go for a oil massage, which brings the disposable in picture which atleast increases your chances. Also never go for a Cream or Powder massage, its a non existent massage form like some of the sms message I receive for sweetdish massage (they mean Swedish massage).

Dry massage is normally taken by people who are really serious for massage for knots, back pain etc. So may be because of that you were put up with a women who is not into extras or vice versa.

Good luck in the days to come.

Went and asked for charges. Counter boy showed menu which has starting from 2000. Negotiated for dry massage 1500.

After 5 minutes he showed me room having mattress on floor and no attached bathroom. He gave me dry suit (kurta pajama).

Therapist came (not at all hot). Asked me to change. I change to depo, again came and asking to change in dry suit (which I don't want).

Massage started with back. Q for extra 1000-HJ 3000 for B2B that's it. Negotiated B2B with BBJ CIM for 1500.

Next minutes she remove everything and came on top of me.

Was OK experience.

Look- 5/10.

Boobs- 4/10.

Damage. Total 3 K.

WIR- No.

Wayne07
01-06-19, 22:15
Anyone know where I can get a good couple-friendly service apartment in Vimannagar.Try Goibibo, they have a couple friendly filter while searching.

Sdgsdg2013
01-06-19, 23:32
Hello all,

I was silent member of this forum since couple of years and recently purchased subscription. This is old FR but can give some hints to new commers so posting now.

First of all thanks all for the inputs on the forum. This was my first spa visit. After reading the inputs I took NB coupon and booked slot for why spa above book store in Aundh. At counter asked for miss L and she was available. L is for nasibwala in English. She escorted me to the room and asked me to change in disposable. I did it and waited. She cam after few minutes and started normal back massage. Little chit chat. She asked few questions like do I visit regularly and all. With all inputs and no experience I answered with confidence and told her that I visited other spa and my friend referred me this spa specially for you. And she became comfortable after turn around she touched jonhy and asked you want extra? I asked menu she said B2B for 3 k. Negotiated for 2. 5 k. And she was mine. I undressed her fully. Asked her to lie on massage bed and I gave her little massage and touched kissed all parts. DFK not available. Then she climbed on me and started B2B. It was good but it was my first time so I was about to finish in fee minutes so I stopped her and switched the position. Started licking her. Clean pussy no smell but little hairy. She was stroking my jonhy with hands. Again I came close so switched the direction. She was horny and asked me do I want to fuck ber. Unfortunately I did not carry any protection so said next time maybe. Then she gave me awesome boob job and I cum on her neck and boobs. Then she took me in shower and helped me to clean everything. Gave little head massage after shower. She actually shared her number at that time but she said she might leave for Visa reason in few days so did not saved it. Overall successful first encounter.

I posted this old FR just for some tips for new members. Read forum. Take inputs and use it confidently and you will succeed.

All the best.

Will post few old BP FRs of mine in few days.

Meanwhile requesting seniors to PM me good therapist contact with good service.

Swagate
01-07-19, 06:57
Its a two day old report. Will be a bit lengthy one but a definite guide for newbies. Had some work in Akurdi area, as the work finished early, thought of trying out some good spa.

Little search on google gave me this spa in a business hotel (G E Hotel) and the spa name starting with exo.

Booked the slot, took the NB coupon for 1 hour + shower + green tea. Was assigned a short and chubby NE girl from the state of clouds, name sounds like juicy and starts with L. The therapist asked me to change to dispo, I said I am not comfortable with dispo but she said its strictly compulsory and left. She came back in 5 minutes with a towel and covered my back completely (like they do in professionals). I was kinda low on hopes but still decided to try. Started off with little conversations like name, interests, place of origin and all that. She became little friendly after 20 minutes. I complimented her for the massage skills (it was truly good) and she blushed. I kept on trying to touch her thighs, boobs whenever there was a chance. She was massaging my palms and I hold her palm little tight and said, "your hands are so soft, never felt such soft hands over my body". She didn't know how to respond but gave a stare to me without blinking her eyes. I pulled her towards me and gave a kiss on neck, she closed her eyes and I knew I have this fish in my net. Seduced her with vigorous touches all over the body, she became too hot and responded with deep DFKs with our tongues rolling over each other. Undressed her, melons and ass were of good size, no fat on tummy. Fingered her to the fullest for good 10 minutes, I never do DATY so straightaway took out the cover and banged her in missy and standing against wall pose for good 15 minutes and released the load back in missy. We didn't talk a single word since start of the action. We straightaway headed to shower the time was already over.

I couldn't get her number as she kinda disappeared after shower, she had prepared green tea for me meanwhile. I inquired about her post green tea but the reception told she went for lunch. I left the place happily.

WIR: definitely yes for her.

Damage: 1.4 K for NB coupon.

Body: 7/10.

Massage skills: 10/10.

I soon plan to get the membership and would be able to share the exact details then. Till then happy mongering fellas.

Aryan9860
01-07-19, 08:05
Hi guys,

Just precaution stay away from Muslims MILF no ending with 8119. I forgot original post which was shared about this person earlier in this forum mentioning she stay with hubby and children and she provide many other contacts.

Just got no in message and thought of giving a try. Contacted her and she told in WhatsApp contact on another number first. I contacted and he gave exact location and price was 5 k. After reaching destination was surprised two people came on bike and requested to follow them. Took us to one building where a girl was alone staying without anyone. It was empty room and mood was totally off seeing her. In post it was told Muslims MILF but her looks were not good and it looks like many people have torture her and she was locked in that building. Requested both guys that not interested and we are leaving. They requested give some money for coming and seeing her. We rejected the request as we came from our location and felt like cheated. So stay away from people telling Muslims MILF and no which I shared above.

Panvel1
01-07-19, 08:59
Hi all,

Interested people DM me for further details.Be very careful. It seems to be too good to be true. But if you have success, do PM me.

HungryBoy93
01-07-19, 09:38
Bro,

She is asking the complete payment in advance through paytm. And if anything I've learnt here is that, if it's paytm advance, there's a 99% chance it's a fraud or a setup. Be careful with her. If she turns out right, great for everyone.

Please send her details.

RandySavage
01-07-19, 13:28
By any chance, does her first name Start with K and end with V in Insta? I too stumbled upon her on tinder. Waiting for her to revert on my tinder DM. Can you share her details with me via PM here?

Cheers.

Hi all,

Star1987
01-07-19, 14:19
Hello mongers,

Is anybody have thai beautiful girl number, I have 15-20 local independent girl number.

I m ready to exchnage numbers.

Please send me numbers with details.

Happy mongering bro.

If any new member want Ritu, Pallavi, Shruti number, they can ping me I will give you at no return.

RajPunekar
01-07-19, 15:10
I have the contact of a good MILF but she is placed in Satara. She is short, good to look at and can be very cooperative. She does the the other end too. She may need a reference. I have done her twice but she is really good. Her name is with S.Hi,

I am in Satara. Can you please share details?

Ajb16
01-07-19, 17:34
Dear senior,

I am in Delhi on 20 to 22nd Jan.

It would be great help if you can share MILF contact who also willing to do anal.

I can reciprocate girl number in Bangalore.

Many thanks!

Thanks to Bond bond, I was able to meet this horny Muslim MILF.

This was sometime back. I wanted to meet someone in budget. Bond came to assist. He gave one reference for 5 k 2 times with place. Nothing could be merrier than this. Except there was a catch. It was on other side of Pune and face was just 2/10. I was generous enough to give 3/10.

I started my journey keeping sufficient food and water in bag in case I get hungry on the way.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it in a peaceful residency. Her husband greeted me and took me to bedroom, crossing living room with two children on the way.

I was made comfortable and Miss and came later. I thought she is not bad for 5 k. We are not in Delhi to expect a stunner at tat price.

I took a wash and sat with just towel wrapped around. She was in dress and leaning on me. She was explaining her life story. Dunno when her hand reached my inner thighs and started caressing my balls. Suddenly it struck me tat I am rock hard and johnny was poking out of towel.

OldWine76
01-07-19, 19:22
Did she allow you CIM? I have been with her a few times and though she has given very good BBJ and other service every time she has refused for CIM.Well doesn't seem like it was intentional. It just happened. As you said. I may have been the lucky one. Was happy though. Cheers!

Member #4771
01-07-19, 19:47
You basically got free sex. You are really lucky fella. Please Dm details and try to get contact details in your next visit.

Its a two day old report. Will be a bit lengthy one but a definite guide for newbies. Had some work in Akurdi area, as the work finished early, thought of trying out some good spa.

Little search on google gave me this spa in a business hotel (G E Hotel) and the spa name starting with exo.

Booked the slot, took the NB coupon for 1 hour + shower + green tea. Was assigned a short and chubby NE girl from the state of clouds, name sounds like juicy and starts with L. The therapist asked me to change to dispo, I said I am not comfortable with dispo but she said its strictly compulsory and left. She came back in 5 minutes with a towel and covered my back completely (like they do in professionals). I was kinda low on hopes but still decided to try. Started off with little conversations like name, interests, place of origin and all that.

SamK123
01-08-19, 05:54
Really good post bro, new comers can really learn from it.

Plus would like to add, whenever you mention about the babe, let it be SP babe or spa make sure you put all the details in FR about her looks. This will help fellow brother to make better judgement.

Keep rocking!

Swagate
01-08-19, 06:36
You basically got free sex. You are really lucky fella. Please Dm details and try to get contact details in your next visit.Sure, I'm already planning to buy the subscription. Will DM you the details soon.

Abhianon
01-08-19, 07:43
Hello ISGians,

I have been an on-off reader of the forum. Have beginner experience in mongering mostly through friends. Will post few reports. As a personal policy I don't use credit card. Can someone inform me how I can take membership?

SPA infront of sports complex at the end of palace in marathi hotel Pashan starts with M.

This SPA is just for members purpose only. Guy told me to pay the NB amount in cash at counter. Thai Therapist sounding similar to Kanika was assigned. Started with Bum massage. Which was giveaway what was on offer. Massage skills were below average for a Thai therapist. 2nd giveaway. I was actually having backache because of traveling and I still have it after the massage.

Popped question of service as soon as I turned. HJ for 1 K, with top access 2 k, B2B for 3 K. I asked for B2B at 2 k which she refused. Didn't want to pay extra so I said continue massage. After 5 minutes she herself said will do. Off go clothes, big boobs (maybe silicon). Smooth skin. No DFK. Did put finger inside though she refused initially. Okayish experience.

The spa has no attached bathroom which was disappointing for me.

Seems customers have their favorite therapists here the way counter guy was talking on phone. Any pointer to good therapist who gives good massage and service?

Damage: 900 counter (60 min) + 2 k B2B.

WIR: if someone suggests a good therapist.

If you want good massage without extra at decent price, try spa opposite international school in Wakad.

Will post about few SP next.

Wish to try some independent mentioned in the forum.

Happy Mongering.

Member #4595
01-08-19, 08:09
Hi,

I have been a follower of this forum since last 2 years. I have been a frequent visitor to a numerous spas in the city. Would really like to try a few Indies now. I have purchased the subscription recently. Would really be grateful if any senior could share contact of Ritu or some other good indie.

Thanks!

Hriteshk85
01-08-19, 16:24

She was all very cooperative and allowed me DFK and fingering..Hey bro,

Nice information and very lucky.

Can you share some more information like spa name and hint on girl name or exact location of spa.

Your PM is not active so.

Please share some more information.

Gops71
01-08-19, 17:17
Met the famous Ritu; the girl is as good as advertised; won't go into the gory details of the act as it has been often reported.

A shout out to Panvel1 who was the first brother to help out. Also, Maddy Patil and Star1987 are gems as well for their ready willingness to help.

And now the main report:

Had the chance to take out Pallavi of Wakad. She is a married woman with a family who works at a spa in Wakad, but is willing to come over to your place. Generally she charges 5 k for two hours.

We first visited a mall, hung around a little, and then reached my home. Cuddling and small talk, followed by sucking and some kissing. She doesn't do DFK. The act itself was decent, especially as she got excited from the sucking. Doggy style.

The deed itself wasn't awesome, but the GFE was good. Pleasant face and personality and cooperative.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 5/10.

GFE 8/10.

Can share digits. PM me. Can provide you with a reference name if she asks.

JizzyB
01-08-19, 18:57
Hi Mate,

Can you please provide the details of this place?

My PM is active.

-JizzyB.

Guys,

PapaCarter
01-09-19, 02:47

After banging her for around 20 minutes, I cummed, washed, paid and left..Hey bro,

Could you please PM me the details please. Exact location, names etc.

Thanks in advance.

Cumbabecum
01-09-19, 06:34
After visiting K spa in VN area 3 weeks back, this time opted for OT spa in the same area. Got a NB coupon for 60 min massage at 1.3 k.

Was assigned a thai gal who looked in late 20's and looked beautiful. Changed to dispo which was not fitting at all properly whatever direction I put it on.

The massage started normally and she was doing massage while checking her mbl in between. Then after 40 minutes or so, popped the extras question. She asked 4 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5 k.

Then immediately she became friendly and started fondling my johny while chatting. She undressed herself but left the panty on (told she will not remove that). Then she removed the dispo and commented on my good size saying she wants to try a long one like mine (maybe fake compliment to make me happy but it worked.

She had a small perky boob (which I like) and a decent ass. Her stomach was little flappy with stretch marks (later she said she has a baby). Sucked her boobs till heart's content and in the process removed her panty and started fingering her. She was fully occupied playing with my johny. I was fully erect by now and asked her to do the B2B. After few minutes of B2B, I came hard. She told to come again and made moves like riding me (by shaking her ass like WOT).

Then showered and got a head massage.

Boobs: 8/10 (perky as I like).

Stomach: 5/10 (flappy with stretch marks).

Ass: 7/10 (smooth).

Damage: 1.3 k (counter) + 2.5 k (B2B).

Overall experience: good.

WIR: yes but to try other options.

SimplyFly
01-09-19, 07:37
Hi friends,

I used to be an old time (around 10 years ago) monger who was active on the forum primarily in the Bombay area and Pune occasionally. I'm settled in Pune now and I'm looking at getting back to the hobby.

Request any kind hearted soul to share the coordinates of Ritu or Pallavi since these are the most discussed ladies on the forum. Unfortunately, as I'm back to being a beginner again I do not have any contacts to share currently. But I promise to as and when my game improves, as I've done in the past!

My PM is active!

Cheers.

Dil Beat
01-09-19, 10:21
Hello friends,

Back after a long gap. Was out of action due to heavy workload and now bit free. So started exploring the various avenues. Got in touch with a famous Spa and visited there during off peak hours which also cost less than normal (almost half of regular price). Have visited there twice by now.

First time, I was assigned a therapist who was OK looking (Her name is similar to the name of a famous Hollywood actress who is a also a daughter of famous movie director). After initial formalities taken to the room which had only curtains, which didn't bother me at all. She asked me to change into despo which I did but the despo and waited for her to come back. She came in a welcomed me with a lip kiss. Woah. ! Good sign. The massage started as usual. She kept on touching appropriately to tell me that she is willing to provide extras. Also what I experienced different that she was feeling hot as she kept on giving me lip kisses during massage and started rubbing her chest and thighs to my body and once played tongue war and sucked the tongue too. Once massage was over, she asked if I needed extra. After little negotiation we settled for 2 k which incl massage to johny, BJ and full access to her body from top to bottom. She removed her top, spotless beauty (except face which was OK), had a flower tattoo in her belly, flat tummy, small boobs. She started off giving her nipple in my mouth and asking me to suck. I obliged. During the act both of us felt hot and I ended up sucking and licking her pussy and making her cum twice. She returned the favour by giving me excellent blow job and ended the session with HJ to cum on her body. Gave her dues and left the place happy. This happened about a month ago.

I returned to this place yesterday again. Normally this Spa does not give a therapist by choice, but since I build a good rapport with a counter boy, he agreed to give me same therapist. I entered room and had a repeat experience. Left the place happy happy.

Counter Charge: 1.5 K for 60 minutes (but both sessions continued beyond 90 minutes).

Fees to the therapist: 2 K.

Thank you reading the FR. I will be back soon.

Krishnu1
01-09-19, 10:41
It's been more than 3 months in Pune (New to Pune), thought of trying some SPA and got a number of K SPA in KP and I called and fixed an appointment with Miss Grc and reached on time.

The ambiance of the spa was really good, I was been asked to change my dress in to a disposable and mainly point is the room had attached bathroom.

Then came Miss. Grc who is a NE and she was very welcoming and know how to greet and treat her customers. The massage was started and went for 20 minutes and during the massage she was slightly letting hand touch my Jhony through the disposal. Then I asked her about extras and she quoted 2 k for topless HJ and 4 k for B2B and then I started negotiating with her and finally she agreed for 3 k. Then she switched all the lights and open the bathroom door so that light can gives us some view. Then she undressed herself and went and took bath and then applied oil to her body beside applying oil to my phone and a very nice balls massage and came top of me and started rubbing my jhony between her legs and she licked my chest and kissed my body (all over) and continued to move my jhony between her thighs and kept doing the same and I really enjoyed the strokes and finally came.

Gops71
01-09-19, 14:12
A note that I provided the contact to the first ten of you. I don't want to psyche out the girl by having too many callers calling her. The rest of you. Please feel free to check in about a month, and I'll be glad to provide the contact.

Stay safe.

Met the famous Ritu; the girl is as good as advertised; won't go into the gory details of the act as it has been often reported.

A shout out to Panvel1 who was the first brother to help out. Also, Maddy Patil and Star1987 are gems as well for their ready willingness to help.

And now the main report:

Had the chance to take out Pallavi of Wakad. She is a married woman with a family who works at a spa in Wakad, but is willing to come over to your place. Generally she charges 5 k for two hours.

We first visited a mall, hung around a little, and then reached my home. Cuddling and small talk, followed by sucking and some kissing. She doesn't do DFK. The act itself was decent, especially as she got excited from the sucking. Doggy style..

Member #4771
01-09-19, 16:04
Hello all,

I was silent member of this forum since couple of years and recently purchased subscription. This is old FR but can give some hints to new commers so posting now.

First of all thanks all for the inputs on the forum. This was my first spa visit. After reading the inputs I took NB coupon and booked slot for why spa above book store in Aundh. At counter asked for miss L and she was available. L is for nasibwala in English. She escorted me to the room and asked me to change in disposable. I did it and waited. She cam after few minutes and started normal back massage. Little chit chat. She asked few questions like do I visit regularly and all. With all inputs and no experience I answered with confidence and told her that I visited other spa and my friend referred me this spa specially for you. And she became comfortable after turn around she touched jonhy and asked you want extra? I asked menu she said B2B for 3 k. Negotiated for 2. 5 k. And she was mine. I undressed her fully..Hey bro,

It seems that this FR is more than a year old since Nasibwali is long gone. Last, I could locate her to spa in KP area in 2016. She was the only one who used to provide A-level service. Basically everything was on menu. I had her contact but then she said she is leaving this business so deleted it.

Member #4771
01-09-19, 16:06
Is this spa closed? I can only see the other two branches listed on NB. Can somebody please confirm?

Rhind
01-09-19, 18:12
So a friend of mine has suggested this new spa with cute Thais. So if you go from highway to Baner, take 1st left near Westside and then 2nd right. The spa is on end of the road. Not sure about FS, but rest other services are on menu.You meant the J spa?

Gave it a try.

Was assigned a 30+ old Thai.

Receptionist mentioned they have locals as well but try arrive very late.

Although massage was good, gave it a pass for extras.

Usual rates were quoted.

Saw one hot local while leaving.

Any suggestions?

MysticMind
01-09-19, 21:59
Hey guys,

Anyone know if Neha from Aundh w / digits ending in 974 still in business?

Hsayp
01-09-19, 22:29
Hi folks, I'm looking for s girl friendly hotel near KP in the budget of 3 k-6 k / night. Any recommendations would be welcome.

Sdgsdg2013
01-10-19, 02:19
Hi friend,

Really not sure the date. But yes it might be one year. As mentioned posted for new people to take some hints and start.

Hey bro,

It seems that this FR is more than a year old since Nasibwali is long gone. Last, I could locate her to spa in KP area in 2016. She was the only one who used to provide A-level service. Basically everything was on menu. I had her contact but then she said she is leaving this business so deleted it.

Sdgsdg2013
01-10-19, 02:44
This is recent FR.

Thanks Macbados for the guidance and FR at this spa.

Visited in the morning at 10.30 to x mall.

There are MP at each floor. Therapist was not available so talked with reception guys and selected first floor as he gave some morning discount. NB is not available here. Asked him if I can see therapist first but he said no all are Thai and professional. Requested him to not to give old one. He took me to room and asked me to change. She came. She was not fat but as well she was not small. Luckily same one which Macbados mentioned. Massage was very good. I was tired so wanted soft massage and her skills are awesome for it. While back massage asked if I can remove disposable she said yes if you want. Good soft bump massage. She talk very less. After turn around I asked extra she said no B2B today. Only handshake at 1 k. I tried negotiating for handshake with top access for 1 k but no success. So no deal. But one point deal not done but attitude in massage did not changed. Completed remaining massage very professionally. I liked that. Shower was attached to the room but it was worst. Only hand shower was working so have to hold it in hand. Anyway I am not sure if I did correctly or not. She said she can handshake with top access for 2 k. Only handshake at 1 k. I said no. Seniors please let me know if the rate she told is fine? Have I missed good opportunity.

David9938
01-10-19, 04:08
Guys,

Any one tell me how to subscribe from USA. Not accepting my card.

I was chatting with almost 10 girls from SA. Find the screen names if anyone wants to try.

SassyAishya. Looks: 7, damages 17 nig.

https://www.seeking.com/member/c0d2a557-bc74-451e-98f4-c02f92a2de1e

Silent Wave. Looks 6, damages 15 nig.

https://www.seeking.com/messages/inbox/925e30e9-ffa3-4cb6-be41-0f10b3de9854

I have another 6 from SA. I can give. But my subscription renew not happening.

PapaCarter
01-10-19, 05:27
Is this spa closed? I can only see the other two branches listed on NB. Can somebody please confirm?Hi,

The spa is still open. However, as you rightly mentioned, this particular branch isn't listed as part of the NB.

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
01-10-19, 10:42
After visiting K spa in VN area 3 weeks back, this time opted for OT spa in the same area. Got a NB coupon for 60 min massage at 1.3 k.

Was assigned a thai gal who looked in late 20's and looked beautiful. Changed to dispo which was not fitting at all properly whatever direction I put it on.

The massage started normally and she was doing massage while checking her mbl in between. Then after 40 minutes or so, popped the extras question. She asked 4 k for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5 k.

Then immediately she became friendly and started fondling my johny while chatting. She undressed herself but left the panty on (told she will not remove that). Then she removed the dispo and commented on my good size saying she wants to try a long one like mine (maybe fake compliment to make me happy but it worked.

She had a small perky boob (which I like) and a decent ass. Her stomach was little flappy with stretch marks (later she said she has a baby). Sucked her boobs till heart's content and in the process removed her panty and started fingering her. She was fully occupied playing with my johny. I was fully erect by now and asked her to do the B2B. After few minutes of B2B, I came hard. She told to come again and made moves like riding me (by shaking her ass like WOT)..The therapist is Indian? Any hint on the name?

Member #4595
01-10-19, 10:51
Hi friends,

I am looking for Neha Aundh's contact.

Will reciprocate with equally good new indie contact.

Thanks!

OldWine76
01-10-19, 12:07
Hey friends,

Am just a new member out here. Had shared an from few days back regarding my experience with a lady. Had about -15 odd requests for contact for the same. Would like your advice on the same. Actually I got the contact the same way. But still sharing it with everyone is it safe. Secondly doesn't that lead to the lady increase her rates looking at our desperation. Please advise.

Oldmonk.

MyDream8
01-10-19, 13:35
I think yes. But services have gone down. Like she will not open her bra and no access to those tits. Are you serious!

Kkarunkk
01-10-19, 18:19
This is recent FR.

Thanks Macbados for the guidance and FR at this spa.

Visited in the morning at 10.30 to x mall.

There are MP at each floor. Therapist was not available so talked with reception guys and selected first floor as he gave some morning discount. NB is not available here. Asked him if I can see therapist first but he said no all are Thai and professional. Requested him to not to give old one. He took me to room and asked me to change. She came. She was not fat but as well she was not small. Luckily same one which Macbados mentioned. Massage was very good. I was tired so wanted soft massage and her skills are awesome for it. While back massage asked if I can remove disposable she said yes if you want. Good soft bump massage. She talk very less. After turn around I asked extra she said no B2B today. Only handshake at 1 k. I tried negotiating for handshake with top access for 1 k but no success. So no deal. But one point deal not done but attitude in massage did not changed. Completed remaining massage very professionally. I liked that. Shower was attached to the room but it was worst. Only hand shower was working so have to hold it in hand. Anyway I am not sure if I did correctly or not. She said she can handshake with top access for 2 k. Only handshake at 1 k. I said no. Seniors please let me know if the rate she told is fine? Have I missed good opportunity.Only HJ without top access. 1 k is fine.

Some are rigid and they may ask for more. But if it is just a hand job, then you did fine. Don't worry.

Secondly, there is no good rate or bad rate. It's how desperate you are, how much control you have on jhonny, and broadly if you are around the so called "market prices" plus or minus a few hundreds. You are just fine.

Enjoy.

VFM16
01-11-19, 00:43
Hi,

Anyone got any update on Priya ending 604?

How's she in terms of look and service? What should br damages?

Thanks.

Wayne07
01-11-19, 01:24
Hi folks, I'm looking for s girl friendly hotel near KP in the budget of 3 k-6 k / night. Any recommendations would be welcome.If you are looking for big property then O Hotels, Royal Orchid, St laurn and some days even Marriott suits will come in this budget, they are fine with Girl but will ask you ID for the girl (might not ask as well but depends on the front desk).

Mint KP is another good option, although not a hotel its a property near Osho so very safe, rest you can also take the help of MMT and Oyo with couple friendly filter. Please note being in KP and being one of the high security area most of them might ask for Girl ID.

MadanM
01-11-19, 05:02
Yes, she is available with very limited slots to her old contacts only. Not entertaining new peoples.

Hey guys,

Anyone know if Neha from Aundh w / digits ending in 974 still in business?

Member #4595
01-11-19, 05:24
Visited Ritu yesterday. Safe place, good location.

Would not go much into details. Genuinely tries to make you comfortable and happy. Not a time watcher. I had paid for 1 session. It went for about 45-50 minutes.

Offers coffee and cleans you up at the end. Ready to learn new things. No anal, no rimming.

Cons: Cannot ride for a long (WOT). Complained of pain in legs.

Too old for me.

WIR: Not really.

RedArmy87
01-11-19, 09:12
Hi all,

Moving to Pune in weeks time, Would appreciate if any could share contacts of college / slim girls or hygienic spa which provide erotic massage.

I will reciprocate in months time once and started sailing in Pune Mongering world.

Thanks,

RedArmy.

Cumbabecum
01-11-19, 09:48
The therapist is Indian? Any hint on the name?She was Thai but sorry I don't remember the name. I think it starts with E but not sure.

Jarvis102
01-11-19, 12:54
Hello fellow members,

Today went to a new place for a massage. It was recommended by a friend. Went in and booked the cheapest therapy available. The counter girl is also Thai but she somehow seems to be owning the place. Very authoritative. Went in. OK kind of a room with Attached bath.

Massage started and the first thing I noticed is that the doors were being locked. So that's a clue. Directly started talking and found out that chance are high of getting Lucky.

To my surprise The first thing that came out was B was possible Upfront. So didn't bother asking for other services. As always was carrying protection so went for it. To my luck it turned out to be very smooth. Nice chick. Tried out all 4 positions. Damage was just 3 k. I asked her how was it that you directly offered the menu she said that they were on strict commission basis.

Maybe I got lucky or she liked my face I don't know but who cares.

Will try my luck again before arriving at Conclusions. This was the first time I've got a FS so am positing the same. No hints and all as of yet as don't want to get anyone in trouble if it turns out to be a one of lucky case.

Regards,

Jarvis.

Panvel1
01-11-19, 17:38
Bro,

She is asking the complete payment in advance through paytm. And if anything I've learnt here is that, if it's paytm advance, there's a 99% chance it's a fraud or a setup. Be careful with her. If she turns out right, great for everyone.She is a total fraud. Don't pay.

MysticMind
01-11-19, 21:14
Hi friends,

I am looking for Neha Aundh's contact.

Will reciprocate with equally good new indie contact.

Thanks!Check your pm. I'm myself trying to reconnect with her. Will post FR if any success. .

Atrimat
01-11-19, 23:30
I was looking for some action in this week when went to Aundh for some work. After completion of work, had some spare time. Searched on NB. One Thai SPA confirmed appointment however said NB rates can be availed only before 3 pm. So cancelled. Why Spa came to my mind for sureshot action. However, seems closed down (as no response when called and not available in NB. So decided to go to a new name Spa on DP Road named after a fruit (synonymous with phone brand) and confirmed appointment. 1.3 k counter charge for deep tissue. The receptionist had told earlier they have local therapist. Asked if I can choose, he said no. The therapist was a MILF. The room was okish. The dispo was not good (short sized and uncomfortable). Thought of throwing away, waited for her to remove, which did not happen. I waited for the question on extras which never came. I was not keep though it gives me pleasure when I get signs & indications, question on extras. I like when the therapist gives hints and removes dispo on her own during massage. Nothing much happened here. When asked about extras at the end she said HJ with TA at 2 K negotiated to 1 K. However, somehow I didn't opt for the same. Had I known about the extras from the beginning, I would have taken some liberty to touch her from the beginning. Also would have removed dispo for sure. Anyways.

I went for shower and there was no water. I waited and waited nothing. Told her. She asked to wait for 5 minutes. Still no water. Dry cleaned the body with the towel and came out. A few customers sitting in reception area. I didn't shout about water issue. Politely complained after those customers went to rooms. The receptionist apologised. This Spa is taken over by new management recently. Earlier name AVZ. One can try for experience of extras from local therapist.

Since I was missing shower, went to Isa Spa on ITI Road at NB rates. Had massage by NE. Good massage followed by good steam and shower. No doors (only curtains here for the room. Good therapist. Doesn't look like a place where we can get extras.

Rock9991
01-12-19, 05:22
Hello brothers,

I just started here. I tried Ritu and Pallavi and some other most talked inde here.

Want to try inde who is good looking and have good feature.

Please help me with same.

Please share contact if anyone have. Can give contact I have if wanted.

Thanks Rock.

CaptainD123
01-12-19, 05:47
Hello all,

Looking for new contacts, ready to share all contacts from my reports.

Send yours and will happily revert with contact in return.

SwatKat132
01-12-19, 11:56
She is a total fraud. Don't pay.RBI will trace all illegal fraud paytm and other wallets in future.

Funtoosh26
01-12-19, 12:43
Have anybody tried RD Spa Nibm Road of Kondhwa?

Do anybody know good spa in Katraj / Kondhwa area?

Panvel1
01-12-19, 15:21
Hello all,

Looking for new contacts, ready to share all contacts from my reports.

Send yours and will happily revert with contact in return.Your PM does not seem to be active, how to contact your then?

Hsayp
01-12-19, 21:11
Yes was looking for something apart from O. Will look at one of these, thanks much.

If you are looking for big property then O Hotels, Royal Orchid, St laurn and some days even Marriott suits will come in this budget, they are fine with Girl but will ask you ID for the girl (might not ask as well but depends on the front desk).

Mint KP is another good option, although not a hotel its a property near Osho so very safe, rest you can also take the help of MMT and Oyo with couple friendly filter. Please note being in KP and being one of the high security area most of them might ask for Girl ID.

JustTimePass
01-13-19, 08:21
I knew about the forum for past 3 months and used to go through posting for various spas. Saturday decided to go out try various spas going through various posts in the forum. So first I went to mystery spa (translate this hind to English). A big disappointment though. They have locks on the door and setup is very nice. Was allocated a NE, and went to room. Disposable was on the bed, surprisingly the room and dispo was pointed by the guy. Then girl walks in gave me a big smile and her top button was open and when she bent down was able to see massive cleavage. Started the massage, it was very professional massage and there were some hints. But even after turning around and nearly finishing front side too not a word from her. Finally I asked her for extra, was denied saying they don't it there. So she pointed me to shower and she was standing there only. Asked me to remove the despo and put it in bin, I waited thinking she will move out. But she was standing there only, so took off the dispo and went to shower came out she was still there. I was completely naked and she started handing me clothes. I asked her for extra again and she said its not allowed at all and not ask again. I was so confused, I don't know what the hell I did wrong. She was staring at my dick all the time till dress and then walked me out. What a disappointment. Has anyone been through same experience before or did I do anything wrong?

Then I went to flower spa on the other end of the city where they have nice pubs nearby. Same setup as mentioned above only difference they have mix of Thai and NE. I asked for Thai and shown a room in the end corner area. Big room with nice ambiance. Enter in a short and slim Thai girl. Look wise around 5 but features were nice. Started the massage very professional, but when turn to front massage her finger started touching balls and she leaning a lot to show her boobs. Asked for extras HJ - 2 K B2B - 4 K no option for FS or BJ. Asked 3 K for B2B and she agreed. Very nice features though boobs were fake. Good B2B and finally released in 15 to 20 minutes. Nice experience and happy release.

On the way to their spa in IT city area.

Member #4595
01-13-19, 10:46
Looking for Riya's / good looking college girls contact.

Will reciprocate with equally good contact.

PuneExplorer
01-13-19, 12:22
Guys,

Please refer to this news.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/behind-the-doors-of-many-massage-centres-and-spas-in-city-illegal-activities-go-on-unchecked-5536047/lite/

They are 'rescuing' Thai ladies from MPs.

Tapasva
01-13-19, 14:23
Guys,

Don't we have options other than spa and massage?

We see SP quality getting down and they are showing really cheap girls.

Please anyone can share contact of Pihu, Ritu, Suhana or any indie, will be appreciated.

Would be happy to help in return.

Atrimat
01-13-19, 14:37
Online news today. Beware of. SPA / MP may be on radar.

Pune: Behind the doors of many 'massage centres' and 'spas', illegal activities go on unchecked https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/behind-the-doors-of-many-massage-centres-and-spas-in-city-illegal-activities-go-on-unchecked-5536047/.

Atrimat
01-13-19, 17:30
I knew about the forum for past 3 months and used to go through posting for various spas. Saturday decided to go out try various spas going through various posts in the forum. So first I went to mystery spa (translate this hind to English). A big disappointment though. They have locks on the door and setup is very nice. Was allocated a NE, and went to room. Disposable was on the bed, surprisingly the room and dispo was pointed by the guy. Then girl walks in gave me a big smile and her top button was open and when she bent down was able to see massive cleavage. Started the massage, it was very professional massage and there were some hints. But even after turning around and nearly finishing front side too not a word from her. Finally I asked her for extra, was denied saying they don't it there. So she pointed me to shower and she was standing there only. Asked me to remove the despo and put it in bin, I waited thinking she will move out. But she was standing there only, so took off the dispo and went to shower came out she was still there. I was completely naked and she started handing me clothes. I asked her for extra again and she said its not allowed at all and not ask again. I was so confused, I don't know what the hell I did wrong. She was staring at my dick all the time till dress and then walked me out. What a disappointment. Has anyone been through same experience before or did I do anything wrong?.Please give your FR on the 3rd spa that you mentioned.

JustTimePass
01-13-19, 19:36
I knew about the forum for past 3 months and used to go through posting for various spas. Saturday decided to go out try various spas going through various posts in the forum. So first I went to mystery spa (synonym this hind to English). A big disappointment though. They have locks on the door and setup is very nice. Was allocated a NE, and went to room. Disposable was on the bed, surprisingly the room and dispo was pointed by the guy. Then girl walks in gave me a big smile and her top button was open and when she bent down was able to see massive cleavage. Started the massage, it was very professional massage and there were some hints. But even after turning around and nearly finishing front side too not a word from her. Finally I asked her for extra, was denied saying they don't it there. So she pointed me to shower and she was standing there only. Asked me to remove the despo and put it in bin, I waited thinking she will move out. But she was standing there only, so took off the dispo and went to shower came out she was still there. I was completely naked and she started handing me clothes. I asked her for extra again and she said its not allowed at all and not ask again. I was so confused, I don't know what the hell I did wrong. She was staring at my dick all the time till dress and then walked me out. What a disappointment. Has anyone been through same experience before or did I do anything wrong?

Then I went to flower spa on the other end of the city where they have nice pubs nearby. Same setup as mentioned above only difference they have mix of Thai and NE. I asked for Thai and shown a room in the end corner area. Big room with nice ambiance. Enter in a short and slim Thai girl. Look wise around 5 but features were nice. Started the massage very professional, but when turn to front massage her finger started touching balls and she leaning a lot to show her boobs. Asked for extras HJ - 2 K B2B - 4 K no option for FS or BJ. Asked 3 K for B2B and she agreed. Very nice features though boobs were fake. Good B2B and finally released in 15 to 20 minutes. Nice experience and happy release.

On the way to their spa in IT city area.

JustTimePass
01-14-19, 03:15
Went to IT hub of Pune city. The spa is extra ordinary happiness (synonym Hindi to English). Reach around 7:30 pm and had taken appointment for 8 pm. Was the last person for appointment. No one was at reception. So waited for sometime and tried to ring the phone and walks in a cute and fair girl to reception. May around 6 on 10. Says spa last appointment is 8 only if pre booked. Informed her about my appointment and she checked in the dairy. One thing I came to know that they had a dairy with 6 names on that date for each girl and appointment timings mentioned for each girl. Looks like they just be getting cut for each appointment. Anyways was guided to cubicles in middle. Could see that three were copied because their doors were closed. Asked me to change in dispo. Changed and waited for 5 minutes. In walks a different Thai girl. Around early 30, fair and nice features. Asked her about other girl but was informed I was allocated to her in appointment. I went ahead with massage, plenty of signs like slide hand inside dispo. Very extended bun massage. I was hard in no time and when started doing back massage from front of face. I started to have small talk about ky Thailand soi cowboy and nana adventures. She giggled and said you are a naughty boy. I asked extras quoted 5 k for B2B with BJ and 3.5 k for HJ plus TL. I negotiated at 3 for B2B but said it will be without BJ. Agreed one if the best B2B. She small tits not too big and small nipples. I am not huge fan of very big tits. Each to their own. Every monger has their own taste. Nice and smooth body. Enjoyed a lot and came in about 20 minutes. Had shower together and dressed. When I came it was nearly 9:30. Only one more cubicles was occupied and I was clearly able to action.

The only thing I am thinking right now is I spent 6.5 k on B2B and 6 k on spa and transport I will add another 1 k. So its nearly 13 k in one day that too without FS. Did I make a mistake or should I have gone to indie. I am not sure how to make economics off this as spending so much money without FS is not justified for me. However being a newbie may be I am not making proper deals.

JustTimePass
01-14-19, 03:32
Please give your FR on the 3rd spa that you mentioned.I have submitted two reports but only this one got published. I am not sure what happens with other one.

Kkarunkk
01-14-19, 09:07
Went to IT hub of Pune city. The spa is extra ordinary happiness (synonym Hindi to English). Reach around 7:30 pm and had taken appointment for 8 pm. Was the last person for appointment. No one was at reception. So waited for sometime and tried to ring the phone and walks in a cute and fair girl to reception. May around 6 on 10. Says spa last appointment is 8 only if pre booked. Informed her about my appointment and she checked in the dairy. One thing I came to know that they had a dairy with 6 names on that date for each girl and appointment timings mentioned for each girl. Looks like they just be getting cut for each appointment. Anyways was guided to cubicles in middle. Could see that three were copied because their doors were closed. Asked me to change in dispo. Changed and waited for 5 minutes. In walks a different Thai girl. Around early 30, fair and nice features. Asked her about other girl but was informed I was allocated to her in appointment. I went ahead with massage, plenty of signs like slide hand inside dispo. Very extended bun massage. I was hard in no time and when started doing back massage from front of face. I started to have small talk about ky Thailand soi cowboy and nana adventures. She giggled and said you are a naughty boy. I asked extras quoted 5 k for B2B with BJ and 3.5 k for HJ plus TL. I negotiated at 3 for B2B but said it will be without BJ. Agreed one if the best B2B. She small tits not too big and small nipples. I am not huge fan of very big tits. Each to their own. Every monger has their own taste. Nice and smooth body. Enjoyed a lot and came in about 20 minutes. Had shower together and dressed. When I came it was nearly 9:30. Only one more cubicles was occupied and I was clearly able to action..Yup, looking back, I think you paid too high. But what matters is that whether you enjoyed or no. Every such meeting is a learning. So don't look back so much. Enjoy the moment and move on. Next time try an Indie. May be at 13 K you could get someone decent for a full night too. (may be) .

Kamdeva420
01-14-19, 15:30
RBI will trace all illegal fraud paytm and other wallets in future.Sorry to interrupt you, but what has RBI got to do with illegal fraud payments to an indie?

By the way what is an illegal fraud payment? When someones money is taken without his knowledge and his permission for other purposes like money laundering or something.

But in this case a member is sending money to an indie wallet just like you make a payment via paytm to a shopkeeper or a commercial entity. And that too with your consent.

RBI has nothing to do with all this. Don't you think that in these days when there are issues of NPA or policy conflicts with central govt, RBI has time to look after wallet payments to individual and declare it as legal or illegal. I guess the answer is no.

But most importantly, any digital payment to any indie or SP is not advisable and any advance payment to indie is not advisable.

RohanM
01-14-19, 23:45
I came across this pic.

Anybody know FR or contact of this lady.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237932&d=1458803039

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237933&d=1458803039

MysticMind
01-15-19, 03:33
Visited NJA spa at Wakad (Nr HJWDI flyover) the other day, they also have branch in Baner, got NE to do the dry massage.

Very good massage overall, but no extras offered at all. Small rooms, attached shower.

Total 3 ladies available, 1 NE, 2 locals. May be will try local next time. Heard Baner branch has bigger rooms, may be more action there.

Total damage: 1200.

IAm1984
01-15-19, 06:24
This is Rati, used to talk about this long back in forum. Everybody got good opinion about her. She is much better than in the pic.

One year back I tried and service was good. Now not sure as she must be in her 40+.

I came across this pic.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237932&d=1458803039

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237933&d=1458803039

Sands007
01-15-19, 06:56
I found this contact in loc digits ending with 758. Has anyone tried her?

Trekker79
01-15-19, 11:49
She is not Rati, she is Deepali from Hadapsar.

This is Rati, used to talk about this long back in forum. Everybody got good opinion about her. She is much better than in the pic.

One year back I tried and service was good. Now not sure as she must be in her 40+.

-Rj.

Atool
01-15-19, 17:37
Hello friends.

Today I visited V Nagar for some meeting but on last mint it get postponed for 3-4 HR so one of well know mall is near by I check some info on net I find are spa which back side of mall. Book slot for 4 hand. When I enter center it look messy and non professional. But as already paid though to go ahead as 90 mint Tp. They assign 2 NE person but ask for 1 NE 1 local. It start discuss after 5 mitn by local person about name place after she come to know I am not from Pune she given me hint for extra same time NE person doing normal working on me. I check with her in local Bhasha about charge she offer 3 k for B2B I agree and ask for FMF but initially they NE person not agree but ask to increase 1 k. FMF it was great massage by both side rubbing and sucking.

Total damage 5 k.

Over experience 8/10.

Looks 7 n 6.

Rock9991
01-16-19, 13:53
Hey bro,

Please clear inbox.

Please provide details on her. Also if you have any good looking inde please share.

PM is active.

Thanks,

Rock.

WtoRaj
01-17-19, 11:49
Dear friends,

I am scheduled to travel to Pune next week for a full week, so would like to try the MPs in an around the Kalyan Nagar area that offers some extras. I'm not keen on full service, just a massage, HJ and in the best case scenario a B2B experience. It would be really helpful if some of you can share details about the MPs that I can try.

Raj.

Rocky0123
01-17-19, 12:12
Hey bro,

You are right she is Deepali from Hadapsar I have availed her services. But since long never heard anything about her on forum. Her service was good and once she drink she will be on fire. But once I had seen some red. Colour rashes near her vagina. So not sure not whether she is in this. And also not sure about her rashes or infection. After seeing that it was my last time. Then I never had her.

-Rj.

Juan Garcia
01-17-19, 12:27

She kissed all over the chest and then proceeded to BBBJ. This was unexpected! Well I couldn't handle more, so asked her to put on the cover and proceed.

Proceeded to WOT. Again she was banging and banging, like she was the man. In between she was biting my ears and nipple and kissing all over. I was so about to cum so I asked her to slow down and shifted to doggy style. Within few seconds I shifted to mish and then blasted.

Overall was very satisfied with good GFE.

Asked for her personal number, she gave her friends contact through whom she operates. I planned to book for night, She told she will be out for a week or so and back to Pune around 20 Dec.

Face-9/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Pussy- Wet and warm.

Rate- 7 k ST.

WIR-Yes for sure on 20th itself!Bro, your inbox is full- please DM me her details; have NE girl's contact.

Juan Garcia
01-17-19, 12:36

Looks- 9/10.

Body- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Massage - 8/10.

Damage- 3.5 k Total.Rajesin: bro, I owe you a treat for this. Jackpot.

First, I called a therapist named KK at J spa above bookstore- I got her no after an awesome B2 B,but delayed in calling her by two months. She said she was leaving for Thailand tomorrow and wasn't ready to meet in hotel.

Then, the best spa score ever, and a steal at 3. 5 k total damages. I have been to J spa (near hospital) thrice-almost two years ago, but the experiences were mediocre. I really think this spa is a treasure trove waiting to be explored now.

Will exchange NE's number with seniors for any good indies (not Ritu / Pallavi / Pihu).

Rock9991
01-17-19, 12:45
Hey bro,

Please share good looking indie contact you have.

PM is active.

I can share mine. I have some good indie contacts.

Thanks.

Rock.

Rajesin: bro, I owe you a treat for this. Jackpot.

First, I called a therapist named KK at J spa above bookstore- I got her no after an awesome B2 B,but delayed in calling her by two months. She said she was leaving for Thailand tomorrow and wasn't ready to meet in hotel.

Then, the best spa score ever, and a steal at 3. 5 k total damages. I have been to J spa (near hospital) thrice-almost two years ago, but the experiences were mediocre. I really think this spa is a treasure trove waiting to be explored now.

Will exchange NE's number with seniors for any good indies (not Ritu / Pallavi / Pihu).

Prtk9221
01-17-19, 12:58
This happened about a week or so ago.

Visited a MP in KP area. The place was nice, good ambience. Just saw 2 Thai girls but I went in a bit late so not sure what kind of variety they have.

Paid 2 k for 60 min at the counter. I was assigned one of the Thai girls, she had a nice body, looked like in her mid 20's, nice perky boobs and nice ass.

Started to drop hints as soon as the massage started, massaging the bum and tickling johnny 10-20 minutes into the massage I asked about extras, 3 k for B2B and 1 k for HJ I was told.

No FS or BJ, but then later agreed to BBBJ for 2 k. It was heavenly, she definitely knew what she was doing: the, finally finished with an HJ, took a shower and left.

Overall 8/10.

Body 8/10.

BJ 10/10.

Service 10/10.

Damages: 2 k counter + 2 k to lady.

Total: 4 k.

As this was my first experience, I don't really have anything to compare it with but I had a nice experience so I would recommend it.

Praks111
01-17-19, 18:23
She is an old inde and also used to work the one SP. Her name is Deeepaaa Lee. I was told that she was open to CIM Anal and anything one wants. But then deleted her number as it was heard hear in the forum that see at times pushes people to fuck her bare. So please don't PM me for her number as I deleted it long back.

I came across this pic.

LovelyAsh
01-17-19, 18:57
Today visited be spa above the bank on Baner road.

The setup of easy was allocated NE miss S, to start with no hints of extras but was asked for openly at the end.

The NE as nice and beautiful rack and good attitude.

Overall nice experience.

Will repeat.

Stay safe.

LA.

RajPunekar
01-17-19, 21:20
I owe to write my experience to this forum which helped me.

So after reading lot of posts I decided to go to one. Selected aundh area which is close. I went to why spa but it is closed and some yoga thing is started there.

Then visited MP near hospital. Called initially to book a slot. Receptionist told they have locals. I asked for choosing the one so she called 2 girls by there name. And I already know initial I was looking for. Anyway by seeing you can go with that girl only. Fresh and lovely girl.

So went inside with her. She started massage and it was good may because of my first full body female massage experience. After massaging upper back she asked to massage bumm area and asked to remove dispo. Then I know I will get it. But did not talked because I not wanted to take any risk. Talked little bit here and there.

After turning I was already erected. She massage legs and touched little bit. Then for upper body she was very excited. Asked me about gym and complimented for nice body. I was holding her hand sometimes but did not do anything extra. Then at last part she done something very funny and not at all massage to just seduce me. Asked me to rolled on her hands and covered my face with her boobs. Two times. Then I was excited. Third time she get her face very close to me so I grabbed her face and kissed her. She was erotic and talked like sir how can I lift you. I said just try one more time. Second time same thing just kiss more time.

Asked for extra. She told will give HJ and TA for 1 K. Asked be at be but said 3 k and just for 10 min. Then I grabbed her and negotiated. Asked to give me uncovered access to upper and below also. Little hesitated but agreed finally. Then it was heaven. Removed her cloths. Tight hug and then liffted bra. Asked her to sit on table then sucked boobs, nipples fully. Covered face in boobs. Boobs were big, white and milky. Nice one. Then immediately gone down she only stripped panty little down. That was enough. Shaven tight pussy. First fingered and then licked little. That was awesome. Again gone for boobs and kissed body. And then came. She just asked to came little distance from pussy.

After that was happy and she told came next time early. Kissed her on chick and then she asked me to get shower. Mean time also grabbed her ass was good and she not complained. Asked her to take shower with me but was in hurry so gone.

Overall very exciting and nice experience and could not be better. Thanks to all here giving good contacts and please share your experiences also.

Panvel1
01-18-19, 08:05
A east direction is back. If anyone interested please get in touch.

Sands007
01-18-19, 13:02
Thanks to a fellow ISGian for the contact. Tried her few days back while in Pune. Nothing much to write about since there are many posts on her. After the deed she said she has another contact (friend / relative) who is a model and a small time actress. Showed her pics but the damage she quoted was v. High at 15 K per shot! Has anyone tried her?

HornDogPuneKar
01-18-19, 14:20
Thank you Mayhem096 for this contact.

My office is located in the same area as hers, so, was looking for some much earned "stress release". Luckily, she was free and off I was. She guided me to her safe place, and quietly went upstairs avoiding any inquisitive neighbours. On my first impression, she is quite attractive (at least I found her to be). Good shape, fairish colour, and silky smooth skin. I usually have a debilitating fetish of MILFs and BBWs, but Priya was also good enough. Now the fun began.

Started a making out session. She didn't do DFK, but was still wet and intimate enough. I preferred this. Then I nuded her up and out came my breast friends. They were good for her frame, and quite sensitive. I massaged them hard and sucked like a hungry child. She was getting turned on and was participating. Didn't lie there like a dead fish. I slithered down to her pussy, and it was very clean. No smell at all. Me likely. Did DATY till she came, and by now, she had become quite submissive.

Put on the cover, and pounded her hard in a few positions. Tight pussy, and she moaned like crazy. Her slender frame allowed my to be a little creative. We both enjoyed to the max. This is a good bang when I don't have my regular buffet of MILFs, Aunties and BBWs.

Damage- 3 K.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR. A resounding yes!

Please exchange good indie contacts for MILFs, Aunties and BBWs only. Newbies with nothing to exchange, I am sorry. Can't help you there.

Traveller88
01-18-19, 14:33
On KI road in P.S., was thinking of doing some shopping at the older mall after work, when I checked GMaps and decided to have a try at O spa (GMaps shows two such spas there, both with O in the name, but which turn out to be the same spa).

Got an older woman, prob. In her late 30's-early 40's (a bit of a turnoff), who started off with the usual touching under the dispo and the classic 'which spas have you visited' question. Once confirmed that I was aware of the usual, she said that all the therapists there offer HJ+TL, but are forbidden from doing B2 B or anything else. Offered the HJ+TL for 2 K. Just took a HJ for 1 K, as I was feeling stressed and needed a release. Massage was OK, better than CG spa, but the Z spa therapists were still better.

Once she got comfortable conversing, she said that they were forbidden from B2B / FS to avoid notice of LE. However, she did mention multiple FS spas, including S spa at two junctions after P.S., on Aundh road (do not turn into P.S. At Diary chowk, go further down the main Aundh road) and more interestingly, a Thai spa in the upper floors of the newer mall exactly opposite us, which doesn't show up on GMaps. Her recommendations sounded legit, as I was already aware of S spa.

Also, my recent searches showed that NB (the service) describes PTS (not P for Pure), near BT spa in this locality, as a FS spa. Mentioning these alternatives to prevent the J spa lot from getting too sure of themselves, due to all the new customers, and driving the prices up / degrading the service quality.

Stay safe and happy mongering!

PM me in case you find the guidelines vague.

Yandh
01-18-19, 22:37

-Rj.I talked to SP who works with her few month back he told me that she is available for 5 hours for 5 k unlimited shot everything was on card other than anal. But I did not like attitude while I was asking what is on table she got mad and disconnected. I thought she had bad attitude problem. I talked to SP he said come and visit her everything can not be talked on phone either way was about to leave home to meet her everything was set from place to timing some urgent work came up hence needed to cancel it. I am also facing same problem with Smita I talked to her when asked about service more than one min she disconnect calls directly. But she was ready to meet 2 k for 2 hrs plus hotel charge may be one k so 3 k in total.

HornDogPuneKar
01-19-19, 07:43
Sorry guys,

In my excitement, I forgot to mention the following.

No Pallavi, no Ritu, no Nilakshi, no, Pihu, no Smita, no Rati. I don't want contacts of the usual 7-8 indies that have been done by all the mongers of Pune. I already have those contacts. No Mumbai contacts either. Please exchange new, good indie contacts of MILFs, Aunties and BBWs from Pune. Newbies with nothing to exchange, I am sorry, I can't help you there.

My office is located in the same area as hers, so, was looking for some much earned "stress release". Luckily, she was free and off I was. She guided me to her safe place, and quietly went upstairs avoiding any inquisitive neighbours. On my first impression, she is quite attractive (at least I found her to be). Good shape, fairish colour, and silky smooth skin. I usually have a debilitating fetish of MILFs and BBWs, but Priya was also good enough. Now the fun began.

Started a making out session. She didn't do DFK, but was still wet and intimate enough. I preferred this. Then I nuded her up and out came my breast friends. They were good for her frame, and quite sensitive. I massaged them hard and sucked like a hungry child. She was getting turned on and was participating. Didn't lie there like a dead fish. I slithered down to her pussy, and it was very clean. No smell at all. Me likely. Did DATY till she came, and by now, she had become quite submissive..

Member #4595
01-19-19, 08:53
Thanks to some amazing seniors.

Tried Nisha, Pallavi (not the regular one) and Pooja over a span of 10 days.

I had VFM with all of them with the best time with Nisha.

Ping me only if you have anything worth exchanging (not the regular ones).

PuneGuy2006
01-19-19, 09:30
What was her name is it varsha?

I owe to write my experience to this forum which helped me.

So after reading lot of posts I decided to go to one. Selected aundh area which is close. I went to why spa but it is closed and some yoga thing is started there.

Then visited MP near hospital. Called initially to book a slot. Receptionist told they have locals. I asked for choosing the one so she called 2 girls by there name. And I already know initial I was looking for. Anyway by seeing you can go with that girl only. Fresh and lovely girl..

Yandh
01-19-19, 13:47
Hello fellow mongers,

I have read lot of report of Peehu and Smita from this forum. I wanted to meet one in upcoming days but was not sure who should I choose. I thought I ask forum as lot of people have tried them. What do you guys think I should go for.

Who provide best service looks wise who is good. Can any fellow member can share their pics or at least reference pic of another women saying this is how she looks like not her but some what similar. I tried calling Peehu but was not reachable if you any guy have her number share with me.

Thanks I hope I will get response from you guys.

Hriteshk85
01-19-19, 20:34
Hello guys,

I found a contact on Locanto. So called on number to confirm. Lady on the other side was very polite and asked me if I have a place or visiting to there place. When I asked for there place she mentioned space is at Rasta Peth and her friend is also available for incall.

She also sent me photos but deleted immediately after that.

If anyone had experienced with these girls.

Please share experience.

Thank you.

MeatHyd101
01-19-19, 22:12
Hi All.

Can someone kindly share me the contact details for Pooja please?

Can definitely reciprocate in return.

Gops71
01-20-19, 05:54
Visited J W near Jagtap Diary Circle in Wakad. Had some time on my hands, so tried two therapists.

First, Miss S. No FS, but everything else in offer. Had TL HJ for 1 k. B2B was available for 2 k.

Second, Miss P. Have been a regular of hers, and she surprised me by saying even FS was in the menu. Didn't try that, but TL HJ for 1 k.

Counter damage: Rs 1.2 k.

Good thing is, this place has lockable doors, so anything can go on behind locked doors.

HornDogPuneKar
01-20-19, 08:57
Does her number end in 99 or 05?

Hello guys,

I found a contact on Locanto. So called on number to confirm. Lady on the other side was very polite and asked me if I have a place or visiting to there place. When I asked for there place she mentioned space is at Rasta Peth and her friend is also available for incall.

She also sent me photos but deleted immediately after that.

If anyone had experienced with these girls.

Please share experience.

Thank you.

RamL445
01-20-19, 13:08
Hello,

Recently moved to Pune.

Can someone kindly share me the contact details of girls / aunties please?

Can definitely reciprocate in return.

TeeZeeFun
01-20-19, 14:01
Thanks in advance.

Started a making out session. She didn't do DFK, but was still wet and intimate enough. I preferred this. Then I nuded her up and out came my breast friends. They were good for her frame, and quite sensitive. I massaged them hard and sucked like a hungry child. She was getting turned on and was participating. Didn't lie there like a dead fish. I slithered down to her pussy, and it was very clean. No smell at all. Me likely. Did DATY till she came, and by now, she had become quite submissive..