PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Amit 001
01-20-19, 19:20
A east direction is back. If anyone interested please get in touch.Can you share her digits??

PM is active.

Hriteshk85
01-20-19, 20:42
Does her number end in 99 or 05?No.

Ending digits are 629.

Jiam339
01-21-19, 04:19
Just few days before tried Sneha from LOC on Sinhgad road. Girl lost her good day after pregnancy. Found sick. She was not able stand up right. Did not take chance to go further considering her health and chances of STD.

Posted just to update interested folks. She was worth enough few months before, not now.

Diamond10
01-21-19, 10:17
Visited J W near Jagtap Diary Circle in Wakad. Had some time on my hands, so tried two therapists.

First, Miss S. No FS, but everything else in offer. Had TL HJ for 1 k. B2B was available for 2 k.

Second, Miss P. Have been a regular of hers, and she surprised me by saying even FS was in the menu. Didn't try that, but TL HJ for 1 k.

Counter damage: Rs 1.2 k.

Good thing is, this place has lockable doors, so anything can go on behind locked doors.Hey,

Can you please provide details about Miss P?

I have PM active.

ShowernMassage
01-21-19, 13:34
Was In Kalyani Nagar Pune last week. Tried 'skk' website 'ok' website. Most of the sp's he same birds in kondhwa area. But prices changed from 3.5 k - 8 k for same bird. My guess is these birds are available at 3 k and SP gets 500.

However had one bad experience with SP. With his number ending 710.

He wanted to me to Paytm some amount and I refused. He put up my number on the OK website and threatening me. I refused to huldhe. He asked for 5 k to pull down the ad.

I simply emailed the link to the Admins who simply took it off. His name starts with 42.

Amit 001
01-21-19, 16:05
Hi All.

Can someone kindly share me the contact details for Pooja please?

Can definitely reciprocate in return.Which Pooja? Her last digits?

HornDogPuneKar
01-21-19, 17:01
Ohk. Never had her. I have a good, trusted contact in Rasta Peth. We can exchange on PM if you'd like.

No.

Ending digits are 629.

RamL445
01-21-19, 18:24
Can you please share contact?

Hello guys,

I found a contact on Locanto. So called on number to confirm. Lady on the other side was very polite and asked me if I have a place or visiting to there place. When I asked for there place she mentioned space is at Rasta Peth and her friend is also available for incall.

She also sent me photos but deleted immediately after that.

If anyone had experienced with these girls.

Please share experience.

Thank you.

SwatKat132
01-21-19, 19:14
Thanks to some amazing seniors.

Tried Nisha, Pallavi (not the regular one) and Pooja over a span of 10 days.

I had VFM with all of them with the best time with Nisha.

Ping me only if you have anything worth exchanging (not the regular ones).The selfish as usual.

Wayne07
01-21-19, 20:11
Wanted Reviews / details for Ma***ga Spa Kaspate Wasti, Wakad. Online it seems to be a okay place. Is extras available at this place. Any details would be helpful, PM is active.

JustTimePass
01-22-19, 04:22
Thanks to all seniors who shared me the contact of famous P. Was easily able to contact her and set the appointment. Each person has their own choice from looks and to everything else. One thing I have realised quickly is getting 9 on 10 or 10 on 10 girl in looks department will extremely rare. But what is important is service and how comfortable you can get during the act. A lot has been written about her so I am not going into detail. She maintains herself well. She likes what she is doing and I would definitely try her again.

Thanks Panvel1, Rock9991, Bigbob95 and Hritikesh85 for your replies and help a newbie.

RkPuneri87
01-22-19, 08:58
Hi bro,

Does her number ends with 356?

Just few days before tried Sneha from LOC on Sinhgad road. Girl lost her good day after pregnancy. Found sick. She was not able stand up right. Did not take chance to go further considering her health and chances of STD
Posted just to update interested folks. She was worth enough few months before, not now.

HornDogPuneKar
01-22-19, 09:11
Guys,

Beware of him. Do not exchange with this guy. He takes contacts, and then blocks you. He did that with me recently. I am sure he has done this to many other mongers. Time to name and shame such guys.

RoamingMumbai
01-22-19, 09:46
Hi,

Will be in Pune (Shivaji Nagar) for next 2-3 days. Will appreciate references for good spas with extras in and around the area.

Thanks. Cheers.

RamL445
01-22-19, 12:24
Can you share me contact?

Thank you Mayhem096 for this contact.

My office is located in the same area as hers, so, was looking for some much earned "stress release". Luckily, she was free and off I was. She guided me to her safe place, and quietly went upstairs avoiding any inquisitive neighbours. On my first impression, she is quite attractive (at least I found her to be). Good shape, fairish colour, and silky smooth skin. I usually have a debilitating fetish of MILFs and BBWs, but Priya was also good enough. Now the fun began..

KenTheRockstar
01-22-19, 13:41
Buddy, your inbox is full. Clear it for contacts exchange.

Sorry guys,

In my excitement, I forgot to mention the following.

No Pallavi, no Ritu, no Nilakshi, no, Pihu, no Smita, no Rati. I don't want contacts of the usual 7-8 indies that have been done by all the mongers of Pune. I already have those contacts. No Mumbai contacts either. Please exchange new, good indie contacts of MILFs, Aunties and BBWs from Pune. Newbies with nothing to exchange, I am sorry, I can't help you there.

KenTheRockstar
01-22-19, 13:43
Clear your inbox buddy.

Hello guys,

I found a contact on Locanto. So called on number to confirm. Lady on the other side was very polite and asked me if I have a place or visiting to there place. When I asked for there place she mentioned space is at Rasta Peth and her friend is also available for incall.

Please share experience.

Thank you.

Wayne07
01-23-19, 01:57
Hi,

Will be in Pune (Shivaji Nagar) for next 2-3 days. Will appreciate references for good spas with extras in and around the area.

Thanks. Cheers.In this area I don't think much options are there, try "kin" spa (few more letters are there to get complete name), landmark will be near Red mall or near Little "Caesar" restaurant (one of the famous EU restaurant chain). Hope you got it.

If little far is okay then try Baner area.

Rock9991
01-23-19, 03:42
Hi bro,

Agree with you he just want contacts and also with me he ask for money if I don't have contact to share in return. Means you got contact from here only and want money in return to share it here only. Be aware.

Guys,

Beware of him. Do not exchange with this guy. He takes contacts, and then blocks you. He did that with me recently. I am sure he has done this to many other mongers. Time to name and shame such guys.

Johnny546
01-23-19, 04:38
Hello brothers,

I just started here. I tried Ritu and Pallavi and some other most talked inde here.

Want to try inde who is good looking and have good feature.

Please help me with same.

Please share contact if anyone have. Can give contact I have if wanted.

Thanks Rock.Can you share the digits of Ritu and Pallavi. In return I have few contact to share.

Jaggs
01-23-19, 06:16
This is Rati, used to talk about this long back in forum. Everybody got good opinion about her. She is much better than in the pic.

One year back I tried and service was good. Now not sure as she must be in her 40+.

-Rj.She is not Rati. She is deepali. Unlimited shots in 5 k for 4-5 HR. But yes she is old.

HornDogPuneKar
01-23-19, 07:14
Made some space. You can contact me now.

Buddy, your inbox is full. Clear it for contacts exchange.

RoamingMumbai
01-23-19, 07:57
Appreciate your response.

Baner indeed is not a problem. Any pointers?

Thanks.

In this area I don't think much options are there, try "kin" spa (few more letters are there to get complete name), landmark will be near Red mall or near Little "Caesar" restaurant (one of the famous EU restaurant chain). Hope you got it.

If little far is okay then try Baner area.

Wayne07
01-23-19, 21:26
Appreciate your response.

Baner indeed is not a problem. Any pointers?

Thanks.Try S T spa, S will be first letter of Gandarv Festival which is held in Pune since 1953, rest you will get in the search.

Rajpra27
01-24-19, 05:28
First time in Pune, any pointers of MP / SP / Indie in the area? Appreciate your response.

RoamingMumbai
01-24-19, 06:53
Got it. Thank you brother. Please feel free to touch base when you are in Mumbai.

Cheers.

Try S T spa, S will be first letter of Gandarv Festival which is held in Pune since 1953, rest you will get in the search.

Peace123
01-24-19, 08:02
Can you share the digits of Ritu and Pallavi. In return I have few contact to share.Johnny bro. Please activate you PM. There is no other way we could share the numbers.

Macbados
01-24-19, 10:54
Hello friends,

Travelling to Chennai over weekend, but Chennai seems so dry and costly that I have already started missing Pune!

Any gentle soul who managed to score in Chennai?

Please PM me with any help possible.

TIA.

RockeySmith
01-24-19, 11:19
LOL, Intelligent hint.

Try S T spa, S will be first letter of Gandarv Festival which is held in Pune since 1953, rest you will get in the search.

Samsung12
01-24-19, 14:28
Visited this spa on Baner road above domino's for the first time. They had NE as well but opted for Thai with NB coupon. Was bit on heavier side and also tall. The room didn't have locks only curtains. So was not expecting any extras. Anyway the message started and I took the initiative and asked for extras. B2B 5 K, no BJ etc. So negotiated hard for HJ and top access for 1.5 K (was quoting 2 K). Started the deed. Boobs were awesome. Fondled them, Sucked them for some time. She started HJ and could not slow down. With those boobs, came in some time had shower in the room. Left content.

Spa is okay. Towels seemed wet. Floor was not clean. Shower was strictly OK. Had trouble with heating.

WIR for Spa / girl- may be.

Samsung12
01-24-19, 14:55
Johny was looking for an action. So went to why spa only to see that it is closed. Something else is coming up there it seems. Asked guy working there on the whereabouts. He said that it has shifted to Baner but was not aware about the location.

Any one having any clue?

Jiam339
01-24-19, 17:28
Hi bro,

Does her number ends with 356?Yes you got it right.

SexManiac69
01-24-19, 20:03
Hi guys,

Got this pic from an SP.

Anyone tired this bird?

Reviews please I plan to taste her.Hey brother,

Did you try her out?

And if yes could you share the digits would appreciate your input!

Rajpra27
01-24-19, 21:11
Pointers on MP Viman nagar?

MtlBoy
01-25-19, 04:04
Tried A spa in famous mall. I did not expect any extras looking at the ambience. Selected aroma massage for 2 k. The girl assigned to me is a Thai girl Miss see. She is really pretty with good rack. Massage was good with almost no hints. I popped the question about extras after flip. She responded positively and quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 K HJ+TA. I have selected 2 K option. Her boobs are firm and I think they are man made. Finished with in 5 min. She did not allow much in terms of LFK and boob sucking. She is an intelligent girl and had good conversation with her. FR is month old and I remember her mentioning planing her new year celebrations in WestIn with her BF.

Experience in OK. I won't repeat the same girl. Place is safe.

MtlBoy
01-25-19, 04:16
Went to this spa in December. Selected some Swedish massage for some discount I guess I got it for 1.8 k. I was assigned a Thai girl and I think all girls are Thai. Miss T. She was average in looks with good rack. Massage is good, better than A spa in famous mall. I have enjoyed the massage and the there are several hints about extras. She did touch my jonny several times. I asked for the menu and she quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 k for HJ with TA and 3 k for BJ. I have offered 2.5 k for BJ she did not budge. I have refused to take any extras and ask her to continue with massage. Massage is good and all the time she worried if someone is listening our conversation about extras. She has kept the door partially open and I think management does not allow any unprofessional behaviour.

Will not repeat both spa and girl.

P.S: Tried to go to J spa but did not like the girl available there so left.

I think spa experience is Pune is expensive girls are good looking but they all quote same rate which I think are high. Best to find a good Indie.

Aromen
01-25-19, 04:19
Hello,

I am Looking for some real contact in Pune Kharadi, Viman nagar area. If any please inbox me. Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

JhonCarter
01-25-19, 16:33
Guy's,

Can anyone please share some trusted contact in Pimpri, pimple Saudagar or any nearby area to get me started.

For now I don't have any contacts to share but will definitely do once I am in.

CoolMots
01-26-19, 01:44
Hi,

Got the attached photos from one of the agent from wakad.

Charges are 6 K for 1 hour.

Need your suggestion.

Not sure genuine or not.Second pic and last pic is of same girl. She is around 28 years of age. Loose pussy, attitude was OK. If you are taking outcall, then tell very clearly to SP that you will return the bird if not same as pic.

Shaboink
01-26-19, 02:56
Went to my regular Spa in Kalngr, was standing that the reception with my membership card when two guys came out from massage and wore shoes both having the same back pack. Ok so two friends who came for massage.

Went in to the room. I have had 3 girls for FS at this spa and all 3 know that FS services have been availed by me from them.

This girl was a local Marathi girl. Initial massage was was silent with few talks. Then after turning around fixed rate 4 K for FS with BJ for all 3 girls.

But this time the girls says you see these guys outside they are cops who are coming one by one for massage and it's a pre-Raid scenario so be fast, I would not disagree as later when I left I saw again 2 guys with typical cop built and typical moustaches sitting outside.

The girl told lot of heat on spas in Kalngr and Vimanngr so be cautious and select your bets well.

Completed the deed, shower, while dressing up a sense of fear ran through me and I hurried up out, as I went down I purposely went out instead of parking and saw those two guys standing outside, why would someone stand outside the building when the Massage is over 1 HR back.

Went back to the car, took out the condom and the packet threw it out and felt a sudden excitement of having sex in midst of a raid.

I think I will avoid spa for a few days now and move to safe Inde and SPs.

Guys please share your trusted SPs and Indes if you can I will super great full for the help.

EnigmaBlr
01-26-19, 18:03
Folks,

I will be visiting Pune frequently over next few weeks. Looking for indi contacts in Vimanagar and Kalyani Nagar area. Stay at 5 star hotel in the area so outcall is preferred. Appreciate help from Pune brothers.

Cheers,

Enigma.

Johnlinh786
01-26-19, 19:33
Hello All mongers,

This is my First FR here in Pune. I was in touch with an independent housewife, Sonia, from a very long time.

She claims to be 30 something housewife, with no place and we have to arrange place. Her rates are 5 k for 1 and 7 k for 2, but I quoted her I would like full night if she offers me a reasonable price. She quoted 15 k, to which I denied and quoted my price of 9 k to which she said make it 10 k. I said I will only do it if I am satisfied. She obliged and said OK give me 9 k and if she satisfy me then I pay 1 k extra that is 10 k full night.

We fixed the deal and she arrived at my place. She didn't ask for any transport charge which was a positive sign. Inside the room, she didn't ask for money upfront and that was second positive point. After initial chit chat we started. Looks wise she is not very attractive but her boobs are massive and well endowed, which can be crushed and mauled. She is bit on the healthier side and those who like fleshy married MILF will enjoy..Can you please help me with her details.

Wayne07
01-26-19, 20:50
LE action is in full swing. Kindly be careful. Please find the recent news reports:

Spa and SP:

1) https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/article/pune-prostitution-den-operating-as-massage-parlour-busted-4-arrested-3-women-rescued/351407.

2) https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/article/high-profile-sex-racket-busted-in-pune-ssb-officials-rescue-one-delhi-girl-one-foreign-girl/353252.

BP as well not spared.

1) https://www.bhaskar.com/maharashtra/pune/news/pune-police-raid-on-budhwar-peth-01478411.html.

Traveller88
01-27-19, 08:54
Does anyone have more information about this? What was the time of the day, when these raids were carried out? Which parlor was hit? Perhaps I missed something, but I didn't see any particulars in those articles.

LE action is in full swing. Kindly be careful. Please find the recent news reports:

Spa and SP:

1) https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/article/pune-prostitution-den-operating-as-massage-parlour-busted-4-arrested-3-women-rescued/351407.

2) https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/article/high-profile-sex-racket-busted-in-pune-ssb-officials-rescue-one-delhi-girl-one-foreign-girl/353252.

BP as well not spared.

1) https://www.bhaskar.com/maharashtra/pune/news/pune-police-raid-on-budhwar-peth-01478411.html.

Rajesin
01-27-19, 09:44
Hello guys,

Please share experience.

Thank you.Bro this happened with me sometime back. Got connected with a lady from loc. When I asked her pics she sent but deleted within 30 secs. I requested her to send it again but she straightforward denied that what she showed was enough for me. In this case one of my friend faced a typical situation that the lady whose pic was sent was different from the lady that actually came. So in my opinion we should always save the pic so that we can pin point the difference during deed. That way they can't con us. Why they want to delete pic is so that you don't properly see who is coming to you. If they need to hide their faces, they should directly meet and we can fix rate accordingly.

Pussilicker
01-27-19, 11:22
Hi,

A newbie here. Can any one please share the digits of Ritu and Pallavi? PM is active.

Thanks.

Pussilicker
01-27-19, 12:39
Was searching for a cheap option in KP. Random search led to prakritik MP in adobe park. 1 k 45 min were counter charges. They have NE, 1 local, 3 Thai.

Asked for Thai and then comes a beautiful face, looked like 25 yr old. I was excited, asked for extras. Final negotiated rate was 2.5 k for B2B including BJ. Clothes came off, she was hesitant to remove panties but agreed somehow. Had tummy, stretch marks around tummy. Her clothes were covering her so well that I had thought she has amazing fig but that was not the case. She was certainly 30+. Has nice boobs though.

B2B was average as she was not allowing finger in. Then comes a surprise when she took control of the jonny. She gave mindblowing BJ with licking surrounding area as well. Asked her to sleep and fucked her mouth hard, no complaints. Unloaded full juice inside her mouth in same position. CIM, no complaints. Cleaned herself, she had a good smile once she was out of bathroom.

WIR: only BJ.

Also tried other 2 Thais and 1 NE. Will post a bit later.

Susho5
01-27-19, 13:10
Hi all,

I am an experienced monger from Bangalore who will be moving to Pune, please help me out with some good contacts and I can reciprocate with the same in Bangalore.

Sitting Duck
01-28-19, 06:53
Just a heads up to inform that Nilakshi is back in Pune. She was here since last week I guess and will be leaving out of Pune around month-end or early Feb.

RoamingMumbai
01-28-19, 07:44
Hi,

Did call them up and they were closed for renovation. Any case, couldn't visit any other place too.

Thank you again for your inputs.

Cheers.

ZooperTrip
01-28-19, 07:47
Hi guys,

Returning to Pune after a few months, on official business. Would appreciate it if you guys could share any contacts of trusted indies or SPs. Not interested in Thai or foreign, only Indians.

I have considerable experience in Delhi and Bangalore (see my FRs) and will be happy to return the favour.

Cheers,

Z.

RockeySmith
01-28-19, 09:37
HornDogPuneKar,

Bro clear your inbox. Our discussion couldn't complete.

Regards.

Made some space. You can contact me now.

KenTheRockstar
01-28-19, 14:42
Visited this spa last week. The girl at the counter was not ready to line up the girls available. And I wanted good time and massage as well. Finally decided to go with local girl available instead of any thai surprise.

Nothing interesting to be mentioned as the girl was below average in looks and figure.

Massage was absolutely pathetic. She was not able to understand at all.

After long time she asked about extra. I had already lost mood so flatly denied for anything.

After the so called massage took shower and left.

I heard miss R over there is good for all. Will try her in this week. FS is available with her but it is bit risky as the doors have no locks.

KenTheRockstar
01-28-19, 14:49
Bro,

Which spa is this. Please share more info about this place.

Was searching for a cheap option in KP. Random search led to prakritik MP in adobe park. 1 k 45 min were counter charges. They have NE, 1 local, 3 Thai.

Asked for Thai and then comes a beautiful face, looked like 25 yr old. I was excited, asked for extras. Final negotiated rate was 2.5 k for B2B including BJ. Clothes came off, she was hesitant to remove panties but agreed somehow. Had tummy, stretch marks around tummy. Her clothes were covering her so well that I had thought she has amazing fig but that was not the case. She was certainly 30+. Has nice boobs though.

B2B was average as she was not allowing finger in. Then comes a surprise when she took control of the jonny. She gave mindblowing BJ with licking surrounding area as well. Asked her to sleep and fucked her mouth hard, no complaints. Unloaded full juice inside her mouth in same position. CIM, no complaints. Cleaned herself, she had a good smile once she was out of bathroom.

WIR: only BJ.

Also tried other 2 Thais and 1 NE. Will post a bit later.

LovelyAsh
01-28-19, 19:34
I had some free time hence explored the J spa close to famous fashion store, booked the Swedish massage with the same rate as NB coupon opted for the local girl was assigned miss M.

She has the good rack and attitude on the flip was asked for the services opted for B2B + HJ with access to top and bottom, nice tits loved to fondle and suck them to hearts content. Left satisfied, will surely repeat.

Stay safe.

LA.

Wayne07
01-28-19, 19:51
Hi,

Did call them up and they were closed for renovation. Any case, couldn't visit any other place too.

Thank you again for your inputs.

Cheers.Welcome. I don't think its renovation. They seem to be very well renovated. LE here has started an all out action against spa, so might be to protect to people from Suvarnabhumi. Hopefully could be able to help out in future.

Panvel1
01-28-19, 20:02
Took time off to visit the J spa next to some hospital at Aundh. Paid 1 k at the counter for a massage. Decent room. There was another floor bed next to massage table. Wonder what it was for. The doors are lockable from inside and there is a small cubicle like shower area. The lady at the counter had assigned P for the massage. She is well built and has a great face. Started with the massage, chatted with her all along. She was singing and humming songs. Massage was good not great. No hints at all but I asked her extras as I had been told in this forum. She quoted 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2B and 3 k for FS but I think I should bargain. Didn't carry cash so told her next time I'll with cash. Asked her for her digits, she shared them immediately. After massage was over, tipped her, had a shower and left. She was good. Will definitely go for FS with her soon. Are the rates that she has quoted good or are they high? First experience in MP so unsure. Good looking and cooperative. Will post FR after FS. She stays close by in a nearby suburb.

WtoRaj
01-29-19, 04:25
Thanks to one of the ISG senior members, managed to get some pointers about SPA that offers extras in Pune. So I went to the "flower" Thai spa at KP, within the proximity of Punjabi Kitchen without any appointment at around 6:30 PM on a Wednesday last week. On the way to this place, I had sneaked into the Spa "Swarg" near a famous Gym at a mall, but the appointments were full. At the "flower" Thai spa I was assigned a Thai lady "M" (Bollywood actress who has Nepal connections) and was charged Rs 2 k for 60 minutes (what's printed on their menu). Thirty minutes into the session, M asked if I had visited the SPA before or any of the other spas in Pune. I told her about my experiences at SPA in Bangalore and she was curious to know what was on offer in the spas at Bangalore. I put the ball back on her court saying, she'd know about it better than me. Then she asked me what I wanted and I told her to tell me what she had in offer. She said she could offer me B2B at 3 K. I don't know how to bargain well, so I said 2 k, which she firmly rejected and then later agreed on 2.5 k for B2B.

After finishing the massage, she stripped herself on to her panties and climbed on top of me. She started licking and sucking my nipples and then lay flat on top of me, allowing me to explore her body from toe to head. She was on top of me, so I spent a great deal of time groping her buttocks, stroking her soft thighs and bare back. She let me suck her breasts for reasonably long time and I licked her neck, cheeks, shoulder and ears. It was an awesome experience, as her body was quite soft. In a surprising move, she removed her panties, sat on my chest and then started licking my balls. She didn't do that for long though. As she started to stroke my penis, sitting on my stomach, her bare back was turned towards me, so I stroked her hips, grabbed her breasts from behind and then finally came. I enjoyed the experience, to say the least.

I told her I'd stay in touch with her, so she gave me her mobile number. I'm back in Bangalore now, but will be traveling to Pune next week for another five days, will then try to have a repeat experience.

Raj.

Pussilicker
01-29-19, 05:42
Bro,

Which spa is this. Please share more info about this place.Please check inbox.

Hunter0077
01-29-19, 06:32
Hi,

A newbie here. Can any one please share the digits of Ritu and Pallavi? PM is active.

Thanks.Ritu, Pallavi.

Guys, please keep these girls in their place. They are charging a bomb with increasing age. Pallavi used to charge 5 k in her prime. But now with worse attitude, smelly and loose pussy she is charging 8 k. Same with ritu. Newbies please keep control on rates. There are better indes which are not been discussed here on forum for the same reason. Always know the customer is always the king, not the provider.

Thanks, and play safe. Health is wealth.

MtlBoy
01-29-19, 07:15
Care to share the damages?

I had some free time hence explored the J spa close to famous fashion store, booked the Swedish massage with the same rate as NB coupon opted for the local girl was assigned miss M.

She has the good rack and attitude on the flip was asked for the services opted for B2B + HJ with access to top and bottom, nice tits loved to fondle and suck them to hearts content. Left satisfied, will surely repeat.

Stay safe.

LA.

Akai07
01-29-19, 08:10
Met the famous Ritu; the girl is as good as advertised; won't go into the gory details of the act as it has been often reported.

A shout out to Panvel1 who was the first brother to help out. Also, Maddy Patil and Star1987 are gems as well for their ready willingness to help.

And now the main report:

Had the chance to take out Pallavi of Wakad. She is a married woman with a family who works at a spa in Wakad, but is willing to come over to your place. Generally she charges 5 k for two hours.

We first visited a mall, hung around a little, and then reached my home. Cuddling and small talk, followed by sucking and some kissing. She doesn't do DFK. The act itself was decent, especially as she got excited from the sucking. Doggy style..Can you share the number. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Rhind
01-29-19, 09:01
I heard miss R over there is good for all. Will try her in this week. FS is available with her but it is bit risky as the doors have no locks.Opt for couple room.

I found the owner enticing than are.

Maddy Patil
01-29-19, 11:19
Hello Friends,

Please share reliable SP contact in Wakad Area.

Thank You!

Panvel1
01-29-19, 14:34
Ritu, Pallavi.

Guys, please keep these girls in their place. They are charging a bomb with increasing age. Pallavi used to charge 5 k in her prime. But now with worse attitude, smelly and loose pussy she is charging 8 k. Same with ritu. Newbies please keep control on rates. There are better indes which are not been discussed here on forum for the same reason. Always know the customer is always the king, not the provider.

Thanks, and play safe. Health is wealth.Very true about Pallavi especially but not so much about Ritu. She is good. Very good act.

SexManiac69
01-30-19, 06:48
Met the famous Ritu; the girl is as good as advertised; won't go into the gory details of the act as it has been often reported.

A shout out to Panvel1 who was the first brother to help out. Also, Maddy Patil and Star1987 are gems as well for their ready willingness to help.

And now the main report:

Had the chance to take out Pallavi of Wakad. She is a married woman with a family who works at a spa in Wakad, but is willing to come over to your place. Generally she charges 5 k for two hours.

We first visited a mall, hung around a little, and then reached my home. Cuddling and small talk, followed by sucking and some kissing. She doesn't do DFK. The act itself was decent, especially as she got excited from the sucking. Doggy style..Brother,

Could you share the contact of Pallavi from Wakad.

Would appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance, looking forward for your help.

TiaMoman
01-30-19, 09:39
HornDogPuneKar clear your inbox trying to send the info you asked for.

Regards.

Wayne07
01-30-19, 15:47
Another LE action, please find the report:

https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/article/busted-another-sex-racket-operating-in-garb-of-massage-centre-raided-in-pune/356251

https://www.hindustantimes.com/pune-news/six-women-rescued-from-sex-racket-in-kalyaninagar/story-KV9AIY978NtpPpTVQsfo6N.html

BTW girls are rescued from 'Sex Racket'.

Seems like this owner/ group is done now, earlier his Kharadi place was raided and now Kalyani Nagar...

RessrRcky
01-30-19, 17:50
Hey guys,

I need a review of below Birds. Waiting for your reviews. Please don't flood to my inbox.

Great R
01-30-19, 18:03
Visited blossom spa at some "address" wakad.

With NB voucher.

Ne and local therapist available.

Selected NE.

Rooms are average with surprisingly no attached shower.

Therapist is OK and gave good massage but no hint and no extra at all.

Not asked as no hints provided.

WIR: no. Good massage but average rooms and no extras.

Burrah
01-30-19, 20:19
Many of the members been inquisitive about Ritu, she has lost her prime I would definitely suggest the blowjob but otherwise she is a OK fuck.

Shaboink
01-31-19, 01:32
This is exactly what I posted few days back. I think I was there when the raid was in progress. This guy is surely done and dusted now. This is the 2nd time he is arrested.

https://www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now/crime/article/busted-another-sex-racket-operating-in-garb-of-massage-centre-raided-in-pune/356251

https://www.hindustantimes.com/pune-news/six-women-rescued-from-sex-racket-in-kalyaninagar/story-KV9AIY978NtpPpTVQsfo6N.html

Seems like this owner/ group is done now, earlier his Kharadi place was raided and now Kalyani Nagar...

Fathood
01-31-19, 06:50
Hey guys,

I need a review of below Birds. Waiting for your reviews. Please don't flood to my inbox.Few of the girls are from BP, depends on how you handle them you might get good response.

Member #4761
01-31-19, 08:53
I hurriedly made an account and now I wanted to visit the j spa in aundh. If anyone has been there recently please confirm whether extras are available or the scene is silent due to LE action.

LoveBirds69
01-31-19, 13:37
Following ISG from long time, sharing my MP experience through this first post. Visited "a" spa in KP nearly 5-6 weeks ago.

My friend had already booked the appointment and had asked concerned person to deploy their best masseur. Didn't pay at the counter.

A good looking Thai girl came in. Started with massage, she has great skills. I started chatting with questions like name, native city etc, she replied all and then directly asked me why did you come here? I asked her if she knew what is B2B. It was on the menu. Final negotiation 2.5 K.

Body was good, smooth boobs, clean shaved pussy. She started sucking my nipples, allowed me to finger her. Long DFK. She was repeatedly kissing my nose, lips, forehead and was telling me that she likes Indian men with straight long nose! Strange?

She then turned 180 degree. Held johny in one hand and started playing with balls with her fingers, then with the tongue. Total GFE. Her ass and pussy were so tempting and smelled so nice that I wanted to bury my lips there, but I controlled myself. Came in a while. Then we cleaned it and she massaged my head. Had bath together, but not any action there.

Asked me to come next time, assured B2 be with 50 percent discount.

Had green tea and left. Her name was N.

ShubhamRock
01-31-19, 16:56
Hey guys,

I need a review of below Birds. Waiting for your reviews. Please don't flood to my inbox.I had done with second last one. Here is short review.

Overall good experience and no time watcher.

Attitude- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Pussy- 7/10 (not tight).

DFK- 9/10 Mind blowing.

BBJ- 10/10 This is the best thing I have experienced.

WIR. Yes.

PunePianist
01-31-19, 17:20
I was trying to login and couldn't. Just created another account with the same User name and it worked. Not sure what happened!

Was reading through the FR's and see lots of LE action in Pune. Also read a FR in Mumbai forum that there was random checking. Looks like its better to avoid visiting MP for a month.

Appolo13
01-31-19, 20:06
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=290738&d=1548866949

I believe these will be Kodhwa Khadi Machine Chowk.

The girl has a sweet bong accent, is Pune local staying around Katraj. She has great assets but the service is nothing to rave about.

May be a better service could be received if you take her in for Outcall, get her to talk (she talks a lot) and may be a drink or two.

For the others, let me know how was the experience with any you end up trying.

Hey guys,

I need a review of below Birds. Waiting for your reviews. Please don't flood to my inbox.

JonDoe27
01-31-19, 20:39
Can anyone share Pihu's number and experience? I have some contacts that I can share.

Hriteshk85
01-31-19, 23:10
Hello guys,

First of all I want to thank Gops17 for providing wonderful contact detail of this girl.

As per Gop71 told me. Called her and booked appointment with her in P.S. Near main bridge where she working.

At the counter, boy asked me directly about type of spa I want, I told him I have booked appointment with miss P. She came and directed me to the room.

After some massage and lot chit chat. I asked her what is on the menu She told everything except FS (I have managed her to convinced for FS but did go ahead) I opted her for B2B and BBBJ. Her skill was nice and body was so soft. While BBBJ fingered her a lot.

Body 7/10.

BBBJ 9/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Face 6/10.

Overall 8/10.

WIR: sure.

Charges- 1.3 at counter+ 2.5 k for miss P.

Wayne07
01-31-19, 23:46
This is exactly what I posted few days back. I think I was there when the raid was in progress. This guy is surely done and dusted now. This is the 2nd time he is arrested.Ohh okay, didn't realized its this group. Happy that you didn't landed up in trouble. Either this group owner is very courageous guy or simply stupid, don't know which. Lets hope he will make a comeback.

Wayne07
02-01-19, 00:00
So LE headed to Baner yesterday and the rescue from the war-torn areas of Pune is continued.

Here is the link for report:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/cops-bust-sex-racket-rescue-3-foreigners/articleshow/67763980.cms

Don't know the spa name, if anyone knows then please post or PM.

Few suggestions:

1) If you see this lady near a spa location, immediately run away. She is the head of the raid division.

Link to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm_vmGzinKU

2) Don't renew your spa membership or buy new one unless you are very sure the place is well greased with LE, you might lose out money as few spa's will definitely go out of business overnight.

Keep playing but stay safe.

Shaboink
02-01-19, 02:46
Most likely it's S Spa Baner located in the lane next to clothes outlet.

So LE headed to Baner yesterday and the rescue from the war-torn areas of Pune is continued.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/cops-bust-sex-racket-rescue-3-foreigners/articleshow/67763980.cms

Few suggestions:

1) If you see this lady near a spa location, immediately run away. She is the head of the raid division.

Link to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm_vmGzinKU

2) Don't renew your spa membership or buy new one unless you are very sure the place is well greased with LE, you might lose out money as few spa's will definitely go out of business overnight.

Keep playing but stay safe.

Ashu85
02-01-19, 08:57
Hey guys,

I need a review of below Birds. Waiting for your reviews. Please don't flood to my inbox.I have tried the first one in second row. Overall gud body round at right places, decent attitude. No nakhras.

But worst thing was she was smelling down there which was a big turnoff for me. Also the place was not great.

AnishHookUp
02-01-19, 09:39
Hi all,

I've been away for almost 2 years. My contacts have dried up. Was able to get hold of SP who didn't disappoint till date. Attached are the birds he shared. Can you please let me know if any of these have been tried. I haven't seen them before. So would like to know which ones to devour.

Thanks.

Maddy Patil
02-01-19, 12:05
Most likely it's S Spa Baner located in the lane next to clothes outlet.Yes it may be S Spa Baner, I have call them for appointment they said we are close for maintenance for 4-5 days.

SamK123
02-01-19, 13:20
Extras are there, can try miss P from NE, she is the only NE girl. There so won't be having an issue to identify. Others are local but as usual not of good quality.

And guys that man has left from J.

I hurriedly made an account and now I wanted to visit the j spa in aundh. If anyone has been there recently please confirm whether extras are available or the scene is silent due to LE action.

KenTheRockstar
02-01-19, 15:53
I had visited this place last week.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2279832#post2279832.

I came to know from the lady who gave the massage last week.

Few suggestions:

Link to video..

Cnan222
02-01-19, 16:33
Few of the girls are from BP, depends on how you handle them you might get good response.Can you please provide pointers to locate few good birds in BP?

AnishHookUp
02-01-19, 18:35
Hi all,

Has anyone tried attached bird. Please let me know.

JitenS
02-01-19, 18:54
Ritu, Pallavi.

Thanks, and play safe. Health is wealth.I don't know about Pallavi but I recently went to Ritu and she charged only 5 K.

Akshay9595
02-01-19, 18:56
Hello guys,

First of all I want to thank Gops17 for providing wonderful contact detail of this girl.

As per Gop71 told me. Called her and booked appointment with her in P.S. Near main bridge where she working.

At the counter, boy asked me directly about type of spa I want, I told him I have booked appointment with miss P. She came and directed me to the room.

After some massage and lot chit chat. I asked her what is on the menu She told everything except FS (I have managed her to convinced for FS but did go ahead) I opted her for B2B and BBBJ. Her skill was nice and body was so soft. While BBBJ fingered her a lot..I tried in Wakad area not found, any thing good as described by you. Just found some random girls, not ready for BBJ.

JunkBro
02-01-19, 20:29
Following ISG from long time, sharing my MP experience through this first post. Visited "a" spa in KP nearly 5-6 weeks ago.

My friend had already booked the appointment and had asked concerned person to deploy their best masseur. Didn't pay at the counter.

A good looking Thai girl came in. Started with massage, she has great skills. I started chatting with questions like name, native city etc, she replied all and then directly asked me why did you come here? I asked her if she knew what is B2B. It was on the menu. Final negotiation 2.5 K.

Body was good, smooth boobs, clean shaved pussy. She started sucking my nipples, allowed me to finger her. Long DFK. She was repeatedly kissing my nose, lips, forehead and was telling me that she likes Indian men with straight long nose! Strange?

She then turned 180 degree. Held johny in one hand and started playing with balls with her fingers, then with the tongue. Total GFE. Her ass and pussy were so tempting and smelled so nice that I wanted to bury my lips there, but I controlled myself. Came in a while. Then we cleaned it and she massaged my head. Had bath together, but not any action there.

Asked me to come next time, assured B2 be with 50 percent discount.

Had green tea and left. Her name was N.Please share Spa and therapist name, my PM is active, I will surely reciprocate.

MagGotAtHeart
02-02-19, 07:41
Hi fellow members,

Back in Pune after a year or so. Heard a lot about LE thing going on these days. Anyone kind enough to PM some Indie contacts and also the going rate these days in Pune. Please.

Thanks in advance.

ShubhamRock
02-02-19, 08:20
Since last two years I have tasted different birds and have lot of FR's but I would like share my first FR.

I started searching contacts on different sites. Also got numbers but did not dare to contact them directly. So next attempt was to sent mails to different accounts but did not get much response expect from one SP which sent few pics. So I selected one bird for 5 K (2 hours). This conversation was with mails only. This was first encounter so I decided for out calls only for more comfort and secure but still I was afraid of cheating. Finally called him and guided the location (where we decided to meet). He reached on time with bird and parked his bike behind my car and approached towards me and was trying to open car door but I acted smartly and rolled down window only and Handed over 5 K. Till now I could not able to see the bird whether this is what I selected or different one but at that time this was not my biggest problem. He signals at her and asked to sit then I opened the door and took her inside and started towards destination. Still I could not able to see her face due to scarf then I politely requested to remove the scarf and finally she had removed. My first impression was not that excited because of heavy makeup and deo / perfume she looks in typical style but at least I got not cheated.

We reached the destination and entered in room. She wore jeans and top. Boobs looks bigger in top. I offered coffee but she happily took only water. She sat on bed and waiting for my act. I was still standing and no quick response from me so she was started to remove top and jeans but I requested to hold on and started foreplay kissing on necks (no DFK). She started moaning (mostly fake) then removed her top and I started sucking boobs which looks much smaller than with top (due to padding). My Johnny got erected so I removed her panties and this was the best part of her body. Perfectly shaved, pretty fair and tight pussy (later I visited lot of birds but I dare to say this was the best pussy among all I visited). I started with missionary. After few strokes I was not feeling comfortable so asked her change position as doggy. She perfectly adjusted her for doggy style. Now ass was looking bigger. I entered Johnny and banged her for next 5 min and finally came. I went for cleaning and she was lying on bed. After cleaning again I was feeling nervous so decided to skip second shot and told her I am done with you. She surprisingly asked "its done"? I said "Yes its done" and no second shot. She was no time watcher (absolutely not in hurry) and behaving in good manner. Finally I said Thanks and good luck and dropped her. I don't have her pic so I can not share.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Ass- 8/10 (not in perfectly shaped but I liked).

No DFK and BBJ. I even not asked.

Overall experience was good. Later I visited lot many birds and experience was much better over the period of time.

I don't have PM facility so can not share contact once I got my subscription then I'll share.

Rocky0123
02-02-19, 10:06
Hello all,

Got one contact ending with number 758. She is independent and review about her. She is charging 5 k one pop and 15 k full night. Please check and let know if any one has tasted her.

PuneNewBie11
02-02-19, 20:31
Hi all,

Please send me trusted SP digits. I can share some indie digits I have.

NaughtyBoy22
02-03-19, 03:24
Hello all,

Got one contact ending with number 758. She is independent and review about her. She is charging 5 k one pop and 15 k full night. Please check and let know if any one has tasted her.Can you PM me contact details of this bird.

PlayHorn
02-03-19, 07:39
Following Pune thread from last year.

Decoded the spas but don't have courage to try. Finally decided to try one spa 6 months before.

Tried V spa Nibm opp of hotel. NE and local are available. Paid counter charges 1 k. Assigned miss P (females wear it in their legs). OK in massage. Good in B2 B. Didn't do DFK. Charges 1.5 k.

Once again tried this spa and got assigned miss A. FS is available. Quoted 2.5 k negotiated to 2 k. Loose down below but enjoyed overall.

CoolMots
02-03-19, 08:02
Hi bro,

Shared with you the contact of Priya. Please share with me good independent contact if you have. I have one more independent contact. I can share the contacts with members as an exchange offer two for one really good independent with reference.

AnishHookUp
02-03-19, 09:00
Hi all,

Please send me trusted SP digits. I can share some indie digits I have.Hello,

Have sent PM with my trusted SP. Please help me out with Pune contacts.

Thanks.

BeirutGuy
02-03-19, 09:27
Friends from Pune. I have always had a fetish of visiting a red light district and since I will be in Pune for a couple of days can some experienced monger guide about the mongering scene in Budhwarpet, any specific places or pimps that are famous and have good birds. Any pointers will be of great help.

LoveBirds69
02-03-19, 13:23
Please share Spa and therapist name, my PM is active, I will surely reciprocate.My PM is not active, facing some issues. Will share after it gets activated. Please search A spa in MSD Jersey lane in KP. Do you know that famous Indian American politician having surname that of a comment?

Atrimat
02-03-19, 15:25
Hi bro,

I have been there twice. First time it was fiasco as I reported in my FR. Big Thai masseuse and it was more painful rather than pleasurable massage. I took stock of the situation later at the reception, even gave candid feedback and I asked another masseuse the next time. Didn't go for extras though she did mention about it (I am on budget control and hence mind is ruling johny). Wish to try the third one for massage soon and extras if all goes well. The short one has good Body and assets. Didn't try B2B or other extras though.I SPA discussed here is found to be closed. Not sure why? Anyone has any idea?

CoolMots
02-03-19, 19:49
Hi bro,

Shared with you the contact of Priya. Please share with me good independent contact if you have. I have one more independent contact. I can share the contacts with members as an exchange offer two for one really good independent with reference.Please don't share the regular Ritu, Pallavi, Pihu. Not interested in it.

SachinHot
02-03-19, 22:12
This is photo shopped pic, I have talked with her I guess 2-3 yrs back. She use to do massage at KP, then tilak Road spa, then at spa near ruby hall too, all these SPA are closed down now and this lady is much more fat now and she is dark in colour, this pic is totally photo shopped, everything is loose of her and the rates you are quoting are bomb. She never charged so much prior, I lost touch with her, one of my friend had fucked her many time during the SPA's massage and gave her number but then I saw her recent pics and had talked with her and on what's app too I was in touch for over 1-2 months, then she posted some horrendous pic of her which turned me off and I stopped it there itself.

Hello all,

Got one contact ending with number 758. She is independent and review about her. She is charging 5 k one pop and 15 k full night. Please check and let know if any one has tasted her.

Amol2468
02-04-19, 01:17
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

PuneVipEscorts
02-04-19, 07:39
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Rohant9
02-04-19, 09:24
Friends from Pune. I have always had a fetish of visiting a red light district and since I will be in Pune for a couple of days can some experienced monger guide about the mongering scene in Budhwarpet, any specific places or pimps that are famous and have good birds. Any pointers will be of great help.Mate,

Be careful as LE raided that place and caught guys and they were give nice understanding, better to avoid this place for some days.

IAm1984
02-04-19, 09:31
I used to follow these news in all newspapers. Nowhere till now noted that any of the customers detained / arrested.

This is something they don't publish or they just ignore the customers during raids?

Any info about this will be useful to everyone.

CoolMots
02-04-19, 09:50
I used to follow these news in all newspapers. Nowhere till now noted that any of the customers detained / arrested.

This is something they don't publish or they just ignore the customers during raids?

-Rj.I believe customers are caught, threatened and blackmailed for bribe. Most of the customers will pay and get released. Anyways department don't have any benefit in keeping the customers in custody and probably headache law wise for LE.

Rock9991
02-04-19, 12:39
Hello,

Please anybody can help with Pooja contact.

Thanks in advance.

Can share contact I have.

Rock.

Please confirm the photos of Pallavi, Ritu and Pooja.

LoveBirds69
02-04-19, 13:25
In Aurangabad for a week. There's no separate page for Aurangabad hence posting this on this Pune forum. Please share contacts of indies or spa with extras. Will reciprocate. PM is active.

KenTheRockstar
02-04-19, 15:59
It completely depends on the officer who is conducting the raid. One of my contact had faced this awkward situation some time back. But he was allowed to go once the primary discussion was done with him.

-Rj.

Kkarunkk
02-04-19, 17:42
Please confirm the photos of Pallavi, Ritu and Pooja.Hi,

Who is who is these pics?

PunePianist
02-04-19, 19:50
Hi,

Who is who is these pics?Just hover your mouse over the pic-don't click, you will see the names.

SwatKat132
02-04-19, 20:21
Caught with compro position your family will be needed to bail.

Keep dispo worn.

I believe customers are caught, threatened and blackmailed for bribe. Most of the customers will pay and get released. Anyways department don't have any benefit in keeping the customers in custody and probably headache law wise for LE.

Rajesin
02-05-19, 02:18
Hi,

Who is who is these pics?1st lady pic on left is Pallavi.

2nd lady pic on right is Ritu.

3rd pic at bottom is Pooja.

Panvel1
02-05-19, 02:52
Hi,

Who is who is these pics?As given in the same order.

PbForU
02-05-19, 03:01
First one is Pallavi who is in hotel lobby, second one is Ritu. Third one may be Pooja.

Hi,

Who is who is these pics?

Rajesin
02-05-19, 16:27
In Aurangabad for a week. There's no separate page for Aurangabad hence posting this on this Pune forum. Please share contacts of indies or spa with extras. Will reciprocate. PM is active.Aurangabad is pretty dry bro.

You don't have any chance until you come across some spa or MP.

Even SP scene is not so great.

Rock9991
02-06-19, 03:20
Hey bro,

Can you help me with Pooja contact?

Thanks,

Rock.

1st lady pic on left is Pallavi.

SuduPutha101
02-06-19, 03:57
Hi guys,

I will be in Pune for a week and I would like to explore a bit while I'm there. As this is my my first trip to India, I have no idea even where to start. I will be staying at the The Gateway Hotel, Hinjawadi. Can you guys please suggest some good spas or massage centres which provide extras?

Thanks in advance.

Inblr01
02-06-19, 05:50
Hi mongers friends,

Will be for 1 day trip to Pune. Never mongered in this wonderful city as hardly travels here.

Very lazy to do RTTF for 1 day travel, still requesting few seniors to help me if feasible with good contact in 2-3 k range.

I wish to visit Pune red light area (Budhwar path? If some local friend have time to accompany.

I will be able to reciprocate in Bangalore as I do not have any contact in Pune.

Cheers and have fun.

Inblr01.

Amit 001
02-06-19, 10:34
Can anybody help me with contact number of Pooja. PM is active.

1st lady pic on left is Pallavi.

Kunalj35
02-06-19, 12:28
Hello all,

Got one contact ending with number 758. She is independent and review about her. She is charging 5 k one pop and 15 k full night. Please check and let know if any one has tasted her.The woman in the pic is Bhumi, She is much darker and on a hefty side. I know her sister too, who I doubt is actually her mom. Dint pay more than 3 K.

Cheers Kunal.

Sdgsdg2013
02-06-19, 13:24
Visited v spa on 2nd floor of x mall h'wadi it park. Last month I visited the same but counter boy asked me to wait for thai therapist miss the. The is first word in Hindi pair xxxx aur bati. She didn't turned so returned back last time. This time she was available. The hopes were too much but in reality it was KLPD. She entered and saw disposable. I said I don't like the dispatcher. She rudely said put it on. Massage was very average. She rudely answered few questions which I tried while massage to get comfortable. After she finished here so called arroganassage she asked me want extra? I was like what the hell. She said handjob 1 k touching 2 k and B2B 5 k. Her attitude was terrific throughout the massage so just said no. She asked me to take shower. Initially I was impressed with the shower panel but later I saw all the water coming out and it spread in all 3 massage rooms. So please avoid this spa. I saw one NE therapist which was soft spoken. If I try will update you.

Atrimat
02-06-19, 22:20
I am writing on my previous post. I was not regular at spa. Somehow kept it under check. However, I had 3 spa visits in 3 days during Diwali, tempted by new I spa near me. I felt somehow wanted the female touch and after the SPA visits during Diwali was looking for more. The week after Diwali was busy and could not manage any SPA visit till Friday.

I was loaded with just enough money for extras. My funda is, curious to know who is therapist, enjoy the massage and touch, hit the conversation, look for subtle hints / rubs, touches / proximity and look for question for extras. Then go for it if mind permits. I think the therapist should give a good massage and spend a good time on extras too. Many times they take money and want to finish quickly keeping us unsatisfied which is big KLPD. With these thoughts.I was seeing the A spa Fatimanagar and wanted to visit once. Just for female touch and extras if desired at the spur of the moment. Got a chance to be there today.

Well surperised to see the name of SPA changed from A Spa to RR spa (some odd nsme really). However, what is there in name? The ambience is same. The lady at the counter said the management is changed. Asked about membership which I denied. Offered arima therapy 60 minute at 1.2 k which is discounted rate per her. It was late in the evening and I wanted to try it out so went ahead. The counter lady said they gave NE & Local therapists.

I insisted on 'good' one and was offered NE. However, since I did not find her atttactive, I asked the receptionist to change. She said this is the only NE today so I asked for a local. A petite girl came.

She introduced as Ms P during conversation. Not much hints during nassage which is a downer for me as I like hints and erotic touches. After I changed my position, she did ask for extras 1 k for HJ +T Touching & 1.5 k for HJ+TA on menu. I negotiated & opted for later at 1. 3 k. She did not remove the top. Just gave access to top. Small & soft books. May be she is unmarried.

Massage was average. I think since I went at closing hours, I was rushed through massage. I think she finished the massage in at 30 minutes only as I realised later. She was ready to correct it when pointed out later which I did not opt for. The massage was below average.

Massage: 1/10.

Face: 3/10.

Figure: 3/10.

Boobs: 4/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

W / R: may not, may opt for a different therapist if I visit again.

Battybees
02-07-19, 12:35
Hey guys,

I need a review of below Birds. Waiting for your reviews. Please don't flood to my inbox.Please send me the contact details of the birds you have tasted in private message.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Battybees
02-07-19, 12:43
Hi,

Can you share digit for kinky activity if m not wrong you have same DP on vu also. I am looking for kinky fun please give me details about Cs diste I am new how to find this CS site all. My pm is active waiting for your reply.OK.

Since I'm new.

Please share what is CS? How can I connect with you over CS?

Thnkx.

TravelToMeet
02-07-19, 15:04
Ritu, Pallavi.

Thanks, and play safe. Health is wealth.Was just going to meet Ritu next wk. She quoted 5 K, 90 Min 1 pop and 8 L2 hrs 2 pop. As you said, for sure age and attitude seems to have caught up. Do you have any new ones please?

JustTimePass
02-07-19, 19:56
Hi all,

Whats the advice avoid spas in be or h areas for Saturday or continue as it is due to LE fear.

Rreddy33
02-08-19, 06:30
Guys any reviews about this lady Malishka aged about 47 from Aeroplane nagar number ending with 284. Asking 6 k for 2 hours.

Raj1787
02-08-19, 18:35
Calling for help!

I will be visiting Pune to meet a contact I found on Locanto. Name is Tanvi and she says she is a student.

Anyone tried her?

Also, need pointers to what place can be booked for 4 hours.

Hriteshk85
02-08-19, 19:48
Calling for help!

I will be visiting Pune to meet a contact I found on Locanto. Name is Tanvi and she says she is a student.

Anyone tried her?

Also, need pointers to what place can be booked for 4 hours.Can you have her photo or last digits to confirm??

Thirsel
02-09-19, 00:34
Since the MP scene is in heat request you to kindly share few Indi. Wud revert with a few back. Pm is active. Need hw, college going girls.

Inblr01
02-09-19, 05:06
Hi,

It's final, have made my mind to visit Bhudwarpet first time at Pune on Sunday evening.

If anyone is interested in joining in, do PM me.

I have experience of Sonaghachi in Kolkata to fall back and let's see if that knowledge helps me to explore this new city.

Any ideas, suggestions and pointer stories better building are welcome. Do comment here.

Thank in advance.

Inblr01.

Hi mongers friends,

Will be for 1 day trip to Pune. Never mongered in this wonderful city as hardly travels here.

Very lazy to do RTTF for 1 day travel, still requesting few seniors to help me if feasible with good contact in 2-3 k range.

I wish to visit Pune red light area (Budhwar path? If some local friend have time to accompany.

I will be able to reciprocate in Bangalore as I do not have any contact in Pune.

Cheers and have fun.

Inblr01.

SinJay
02-09-19, 06:16
I had tried her a year back. She was good, was not into DFK then but good GFE. It was at SPs place. You check SU or OYO couple friendly options.

Enjoy and do share your FR.

Calling for help!

Anyone tried her?

Also, need pointers to what place can be booked for 4 hours.

CodedGod
02-09-19, 06:42
Hi All,

In Pune for short trip request to help with good SP / Indie in KP area.

Thanks!!

Hunter0077
02-09-19, 07:25
Was just going to meet Ritu next wk. She quoted 5 K, 90 Min 1 pop and 8 L2 hrs 2 pop. As you said, for sure age and attitude seems to have caught up. Do you have any new ones please?Hi bro,

Please check PM.

Enjoy.

PussyPanda
02-09-19, 07:34
Have tried her. Go if you are out of choices. Old lady, looks almost like dadi but have maintained herself well. AFF recently has become adda of mediocre girls asking money even struggling models don't deserve.

My advice. Have yearly pilgrimage to South East Asian countries or German FKK.

Guys any reviews about this lady Malishka aged about 47 from Aeroplane nagar number ending with 284. Asking 6 k for 2 hours.

PussyPanda
02-09-19, 07:37
Half of Pune has already banged her. Nothing left in loose p*why. Ping me, will get you some good food.

Was just going to meet Ritu next wk. She quoted 5 K, 90 Min 1 pop and 8 L2 hrs 2 pop. As you said, for sure age and attitude seems to have caught up. Do you have any new ones please?

SwatKat132
02-09-19, 08:41
Half of Pune has already banged her. Nothing left in loose p*why. Ping me, will get you some good food.I would be interested too. Would you mind.

Pussilicker
02-09-19, 09:35
Hello guys,

After some massage and lot chit chat. I asked her what is on the menu She told everything except FS (I have managed her to convinced for FS but did go ahead) I opted her for B2B and BBBJ. Her skill was nice and body was so soft. While BBBJ fingered her a lot..Can you please send me digits? I'm is active.

Pussilicker
02-09-19, 09:44
Hello guys,

After some massage and lot chit chat. I asked her what is on the menu She told everything except FS (I have managed her to convinced for FS but did go ahead) I opted her for B2B and BBBJ. Her skill was nice and body was so soft. While BBBJ fingered her a lot..
Thanks to one of the ISG senior members, managed to get some pointers about SPA that offers extras in Pune. So I went to the "flower" Thai spa at KP, within the proximity of Punjabi Kitchen without any appointment at around 6:30 PM on a Wednesday last week. On the way to this place, I had sneaked into the Spa "Swarg" near a famous Gym at a mall, but the appointments were full. At the "flower" Thai spa I was assigned a Thai lady "M" (Bollywood actress who has Nepal connections) and was charged Rs 2 k for 60 minutes (what's printed on their menu). Thirty minutes into the session, M asked if I had visited the SPA before or any of the other spas in Pune. I told her about my experiences at SPA in Bangalore and she was curious to know what was on offer in the spas at Bangalore.Bro,

Can you please share digits please? My I'm is active.

Raj1787
02-09-19, 11:05
Bro, digits end with 483.

Can you have her photo or last digits to confirm??

Yandh
02-09-19, 16:19
Hello guys,

It seems that deepali is back in business. I saw locanto ads with SP. The rate is 2.5 k for 2 hrs with 2 session. I will call SP and see if I can arrange meeting with her.

Krishnu1
02-09-19, 18:23
Hello Seniors,

Looking for MP names with selected therapist in Viman Nahar as most of my attempts are failure except one MP in KP.

Cheers.

Krishnu1
02-10-19, 07:03
Was just going to meet Ritu next wk. She quoted 5 K, 90 Min 1 pop and 8 L2 hrs 2 pop. As you said, for sure age and attitude seems to have caught up. Do you have any new ones please?I contacted Ritu 2 days back and she quoted 10 k for 2 pops within 3 hours, then I refused then saying too high and then she didn't respond then yesterday she pinged asking me for any plan, then again I told her your quote is high powt which she replied 8 K as final. Post reading all the post here I felt 8 k is too high for her.

Krishnu1
02-10-19, 07:05
Hello Seniors,

Looking for MP names with selected therapist in Viman Nahar as most of my attempts are failure except one MP in KP.

Cheers.Fellow mongers,

My PM is active, please share some contacts.

Pussilicker
02-10-19, 10:44
Got digits of Pallavi and Ritu from fellow members. Thanks a lot guys.

Called up Pallavi, she quoted 8 k. Felt it is too high, tried to bargain but she didn't come down. No attitude issue, she was polite. Decided not to try Pallavi due to rate.

Then called up Ritu and fixed appointment. I found her OK. No doubt BJ is good but felt service is mechanical. Didn't find she is enjoying, a bit of turn off for me.

SexFreak1991
02-10-19, 10:44
Can anyone please share contact of reliable SP. Looking for college girls. Tried Ritu, Pallavi, Pihu, bavdhan ladies and of course BP.

BigTimeMonger
02-10-19, 20:00
Care to share the damages?Hello,

I visited this place 2 hours ago and such a rip off.

I called J and the aunty picked up. She asked me to go to another location in Baner-Pashan link road. There's a famous company in Baner that sells world famous antivirus. Previously it's name started with S and now it starts with V. Synonym of V is Truthful. Behind that company is a link road and a famous coffee shop which also has a library, whose name starts with P. In the same plaza on first floor is a shop that starts with be.

There were three ladies. Geet (owner) , Madhu and Mona. Geet does the talking. All 3 are quite attractive. Get is quite conversant and able to communicate quite well. Rest 2 are just about okay. The moment I saw Madhu, I was thrilled. Very curvy. Lookwise okay. I was asked to pay 1.5 k upfront on counter. Later Geet took me to a room and said. Madhu - 7 k, Geet - 7 k, Mona - 5 k. I said it's too expensive. She didn't lower. GPayed her 7 k and chose Madhu.

Started the process with Madhu. She's quite cooperative but not that much. I need full blown kissing. As in sloppy kissing. Tongues rolling over others tongue and saliva dripping. She started off well but later on retorted to snogging. Started the penetration and pumped for around 20 min, when she said gasping for breath that can't take no more. I said take a 5 min break, will resume later. But 5 min later my Johnny didn't cooperate. That's because after chatting with her realized she ain't that polished and sophisticated. Yeah, I need chicks who are well educated. Again, my scruples were nagging in. I realized coughs with my paramour is more enjoyable. So I just lay over her doing some baby talk. She occasionally kissed me here and there giving a real GFE. One hour was up, took shower and left.

Face- 4/10.

Bosom- 7/10.

Derrière- 9/10 (It was great and I kissed it a lot).

Conversation- 7/10.

Damages- 8.5 k. 1.5 k over counter + 7 k inside. Loot! Ripped off! Actually that ain't for J gets commission for diverting her clients here. As soon as your enter they will ask you did ma'am send you? Just say no and say a friend sent. 4 K-5 k is more than enough for them. Before paying discuss everything with them.

WIR. No sir, never!

BigTimeMonger
02-10-19, 21:20
Thanks to one of the ISG senior members, managed to get some pointers about SPA that offers extras in Pune. So I went to the "flower" Thai spa at KP, within the proximity of Punjabi Kitchen without any appointment at around 6:30 PM on a Wednesday last week. On the way to this place, I had sneaked into the Spa "Swarg" near a famous Gym at a mall, but the appointments were full. At the "flower" Thai spa I was assigned a Thai lady "M" (Bollywood actress who has Nepal connections) and was charged Rs 2 k for 60 minutes (what's printed on their menu). Thirty minutes into the session, M asked if I had visited the SPA before or any of the other spas in Pune. I told her about my experiences at SPA in Bangalore and she was curious to know what was on offer in the spas at Bangalore. I put the ball back on her court saying, she'd know about it better than me. Then she asked me what I wanted and I told her to tell me what she had in offer. She said she could offer me B2B at 3 K. I don't know how to bargain well, so I said 2 k, which she firmly rejected and then later agreed on 2.5 k for B2B..Did she provide DFK?

Victor Bhai
02-11-19, 10:05
Hi,

A lovely matured lady, in her late 40's.

Had an amazing time with her. Age is just a number when you get such a service.

Open for every thing apart from CIM and anal.

She a lovely lady to have a conversation with (English), based in Mumbai, but available in Pune as per schedule.

Those who feel they can share a lovely inde (apart from the regular Indes which I have already tried, please do go thru my posts), please get in touch.

You guys have a lovely one!

Burrah
02-11-19, 11:57
Hi fellow mongers,

Got a contact for Simran from Katraj. Asking for a reference to move ahead, could anybody help?

Number ending 518.

Thanks.

Pingraj1
02-11-19, 14:42
Got digits of Pallavi and Ritu from fellow members. Thanks a lot guys.

Called up Pallavi, she quoted 8 k. Felt it is too high, tried to bargain but she didn't come down. No attitude issue, she was polite. Decided not to try Pallavi due to rate.

Then called up Ritu and fixed appointment. I found her OK. No doubt BJ is good but felt service is mechanical. Didn't find she is enjoying, a bit of turn off for me.Lost the number of Ritu and Pallavi. Can you please PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

BigTimeMonger
02-11-19, 22:34
Hi,

She a lovely lady to have a conversation with (English), based in Mumbai, but available in Pune as per schedule.

Those who feel they can share a lovely inde (apart from the regular Indes which I have already tried, please do go thru my posts), please get in touch.

You guys have a lovely one!Do you mind sharing the damages? Is she okay with DFK? Any pic of hers floating around? I love 40+ ladies.

Rabidbull
02-11-19, 22:49
Can any share contacts near viman Nagar? I'm is active.

Wayne07
02-11-19, 23:33
Well, that is first to hear, owner / manager negotiating prices for services with the client. This area seems to be a high LE activity area.

Anyone having more info / update about J Spa, Is it permanently shut / shifted, or the lady is just trying to extort money by referring everyone to the new place.

Stay Safe.

Hello,

I called J and the aunty picked up. She asked me to go to another location in Baner-Pashan link road. There's a famous company in Baner that sells world famous antivirus. Previously it's name started with S and now it starts with V. Synonym of V is Truthful. Behind that company is a link road and a famous coffee shop which also has a library, whose name starts with P. In the same plaza on first floor is a shop that starts with be.

There were three ladies. Geet (owner) , Madhu and Mona. Geet does the talking. All 3 are quite attractive. Get is quite conversant and able to communicate quite well. Rest 2 are just about okay. The moment I saw Madhu, I was thrilled. Very curvy. Lookwise okay. I was asked to pay 1.5 k upfront on counter. Later Geet took me to a room and said. Madhu - 7 k, Geet - 7 k, Mona - 5 k. I said it's too expensive. She didn't lower. GPayed her 7 k and chose Madhu.

Started the process with Madhu. She's quite cooperative but not that much. I need full blown kissing. As in sloppy kissing. Tongues rolling over others tongue and saliva dripping. She started off well but later on retorted to snogging. Started the penetration and pumped for around 20 min, when she said gasping for breath that can't take no more. I said take a 5 min break, will resume later. But 5 min later my Johnny didn't cooperate. That's because after chatting with her realized she ain't that polished and sophisticated. Yeah, I need chicks who are well educated. Again, my scruples were nagging in. I realized coughs with my paramour is more enjoyable. So I just lay over her doing some baby talk. She occasionally kissed me here and there giving a real GFE. One hour was up, took shower and left.

Face- 4/10.

Bosom- 7/10.

Derrire- 9/10 (It was great and I kissed it a lot).

Conversation- 7/10.

Damages- 8.5 k. 1.5 k over counter + 7 k inside. Loot! Ripped off! Actually that ain't for J gets commission for diverting her clients here. As soon as your enter they will ask you did ma'am send you? Just say no and say a friend sent. 4 K-5 k is more than enough for them. Before paying discuss everything with them.

WIR. No sir, never!

Panvel1
02-12-19, 02:51
After reading so many reports about P at the J spa, decided to give it a try. I am new at this and never done this before at a spa. Was scared after reading reports about the LE activities in various spas. Walked in around 12 noon into the spa for an appointment for massage, asked for P. She is a NE from Mizoram. The room was nice and clean and there was another bed on the floor. After the massage, asked for extras. Since I was already in touch with P, I asked for FS. She had quoted 3 K but managed to convince her for 2.5 K. She asked me to undress as she got ready. Started with wot, sucked her soft and nice boobs, she is having milk. What an awesome feeling. Then switched over to missionary. Tried to deep kiss but she did not allow but allowed kissing. Completely the job. Had a shower and changed. The shower cubicle is kind of small.

Looks 7/10.

Massage 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

FS 8/10.

WIR for sure.

Rohant9
02-12-19, 07:36
Was lazy this Saturday as was tired after long week work, so had planned to visit club for relaxation which is located in kp, checked in at 9 pm, was enjoying drinks with the music. As time went saw a group of girls drinking and having fun and shaking their legs with some erotic moves, this made me light up my mind as was thinking someone from them would be interested for hooking up, so was looking at them continuously you can say was staring, to which one girl noticed that I was looking at them with lured eyes, she approached near the bar counter as if she has come there for a drink, and said a Hi to me this made me clear that this girl is open, reciprocated to her Hi and after some conversation offered her a drink, she clearly understood that I was looking for fun, so after drinks danced with her for sometime, during this was creasing her butt and other body parts, she in fact liked it enjoyed it, she made me so horny that could not resist to kiss her, she allowed me to do that as it was dark. Enjoyed a lot with her. Asked her can we meet for more fun to which she agreed, but did not share digits, and asked me to get connected with her on insta and shall plan it for next time. Waiting for her to accept my request on insta m looking forward for more fun with this girl.

Maddy Patil
02-12-19, 11:10
Hello Guys,

Miss P form J Spa Aundh charges FS for 2 k only don't hike her price.
45min Massage: 1k

Just tell her you get her reference from your friend, if she asked who just give her any common name.

THANKS!

Wilsome
02-12-19, 17:22
Visited J W near Jagtap Diary Circle in Wakad. Had some time on my hands, so....Thanks for pointer, try last week. Only 2 girls available 1 n. E. 1.2 counter damage 1.5 TL HJ +shower.

No massage at all.

LoveBirds69
02-13-19, 06:33
Dear fellows,

Please PM me the contact of any indie student. To be honest, I don't have contact to share as of now, but will reciprocate later. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

BobbyBrown4637
02-13-19, 15:03
Just a quick question. I don't see any posts about this area of Pune. It looks like it is a red light district that has a lot of providers. Is there some reason no one speaks of it? Is it a safe way to go for an American traveling alone? Thanks.

Glory27
02-13-19, 17:39
Hi,

You guys have a lovely one!Damages please?

BigTimeMonger
02-13-19, 22:12
Fellow mongers,

I have an honest question for you all.

Why do you go to MP or SP and get the same old women all the time?

If we do a little bit of research, we could get in touch with models or actresses who are struggling to get a break. We could find profiles on facebook or instagram and start doing them.

What say?

BigTimeMonger
02-13-19, 22:19
Hey fella mongers,

I can't get this chick out of my mind.

Early 2011 or 2012, I had visited this MP near Ruby Hall Clinic. It's based in front of Cusrow Wadia college beside the petrol pump. There's a commercial complex near a juice center. There was a MP then and there was a chick called Abhilasha. So hot was that chick with abundant buxom and an endearing face. She told me she was from Satara / Karad. There was also a therapist called Pooja. Real mean lady. I am looking for Abhilasha. Does anyone know where she's located now?

I met Pooja again. She had moved to an apartment society near Pune Railway Station, I think near Ambedkar Bhawan.

But its Abhilasha who I am interested in.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone could provide.

Susho5
02-14-19, 11:18
Hi all,

Could anyone share digits of college girls, I can reciprocate with anything in Bangalore!

Susho5
02-14-19, 11:22
Hi all,

Could someone share digits of college girls, I can reciprocate with anything in Bangalore.

Endzone1
02-14-19, 17:59
Wowwww experience. She is so hot yet adorable. Perfect killer in the bed. I won't go in details but she provided 10 stars service. A GFE with a port star way, simply amazing. I will definitely see her again. And moreover she is also amazing to talk with. I was struggling, if I should register and post a review but it would simply not be fair to hide this gem. I have met her meanwhile three times and it's close to become an addiction. She is simply beautiful, from outside and inside. The Sex is passionate and whatever style you like: soft, GFE, harder, kinky, innocent. https://photocallgirls.com/.

Yandh
02-14-19, 18:12
Hi bro,

Can you share her information I will share you other indie details Hi profile one.

Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Interested people DM me for further details.

MadanM
02-14-19, 20:47
You are correct many such model actresses are in this profession to fulfill their lifestyle expenses. But all these girls operates through reliable SPs only. Mostly KP, Camp area SP have such girls with them. Recently one of reliable SP shared such profile who was struggling model from Colcutta and shared her pics from modelling events. These are on expensive compared to regular girls.

Fellow mongers,

I have an honest question for you all.

Why do you go to MP or SP and get the same old women all the time?

If we do a little bit of research, we could get in touch with models or actresses who are struggling to get a break. We could find profiles on facebook or instagram and start doing them.

What say?

RamL445
02-14-19, 22:29
Was lazy this Saturday as was tired after long week work, so had planned to visit club for relaxation which is located in kp, checked in at 9 pm, was enjoying drinks with the music. As time went saw a group of girls drinking and having fun and shaking their legs with some erotic moves, this made me light up my mind as was thinking someone from them would be interested for hooking up, so was looking at them continuously you can say was staring, to which one girl noticed that I was looking at them with lured eyes, she approached near the bar counter as if she has come there for a drink, and said a Hi to me this made me clear that this girl is open, reciprocated to her Hi and after some conversation offered her a drink, she clearly understood that I was looking for fun, so after drinks danced with her for sometime, during this was creasing her butt and other body parts, she in fact liked it enjoyed it, she made me so horny that could not resist to kiss her, she allowed me to do that as it was dark. Enjoyed a lot with her. Asked her can we meet for more fun to which she agreed, but did not share digits, and asked me to get connected with her on insta and shall plan it for next time. Waiting for her to accept my request on insta m looking forward for more fun with this girl.Can you please insta ID?

Panvel1
02-15-19, 09:18
Hi all,

Last week I was swiping through Tinder profiles where this girl came on screen. She had those decent features so I thought to read her bio. She mentioned that she is available on Insta and people should message her there. I thought to give a try, so requested her to add me there. She added me next day and I checked her profile where she mentioned that she is an Independent model in Pune.

After decent conversation, she mentioned that she is staying alone in KP and has her own flat. She would be interested to meet me on Friday for 2 hours for a fee 2 K.

Interested people DM me for further details.Too good to be true sounds fake. Be careful.

Freek Pune
02-15-19, 16:19
Too good to be true sounds fake. Be careful.Yes she is asking Advance payment I clearly denied.

AKS84
02-15-19, 18:38
Just a quick question. I don't see any posts about this area of Pune. It looks like it is a red light district that has a lot of providers. Is there some reason no one speaks of it? Is it a safe way to go for an American traveling alone? Thanks.It's a place for quick missionary sex only.

Charges are as follows:

1 Shot: Rs 350-500.

30 min: Rs 750-800 (U can have 2 shots).

Night: Rs 2200-3500.

Cheers,

AKS.

AKS84
02-15-19, 18:41
Hi,

It's final, have made my mind to visit Bhudwarpet first time at Pune on Sunday evening.

I have experience of Sonaghachi in Kolkata to fall back and let's see if that knowledge helps me to explore this new city.

Any ideas, suggestions and pointer stories better building are welcome. Do comment here.

Thank in advance.

Inblr01.Let me know when you are here next time, I can join.

Cheers,

ASK.

Yandh
02-16-19, 07:29
Hello Inblr01,

First of all be careful as LE activity have increased in the area 60 guys were captured 15 days ago. It's on the news.

Still if you wish to go then try to visit disco building they have most beautiful girls there. Generally avoid girl standing on road they usually don't provide good service as per my experience. Some of them do provide decent service nothing to complain about. But I got awesome service from Disco building 2nd floor I was regular there.

Try visiting 4th floor of disco building. They have NE girls over there look for first room on left side as you go through staircase rate are usually higher but girls are good quality there.

I meet this awesome girl Sanjana which gave me best GFE experience in my life which used to charge 700 rs for 1 hrs 2 session it was awesome. If I get to know she came back in budhwar peth I will visit her every week.

She was in building next to disco building white color building on left side.

There is one more lane in budhwar peth area before road. I have visited many girls over there. I had cheating experience from that area generally avoid big women's girl are decent. Overall it depends on girl. I was regular to this girl.

Heera she also provided best service very nice. She used to stand near tree there is urinal there. In that area generally women say they will provide all service in 100 rs don't go choose decent girl who don't say this stupid thing. Because chances are they won't loot.

I will share my experience how I was looted in next post as this one is getting bigger.

Hi,

Thank in advance.

Inblr01.

Panvel1
02-16-19, 08:22
Yes she is asking Advance payment I clearly denied.She was operating on Locanto before and is a total fake. Collected advance and gave me dud address of KP. Gave me a runaround and then didn't answer calls. Later I contacted her and fired her. Guess she has taken to tinder now. New garb but same interior. Will pen all my mongering experiences one day. It is very vast and spread over 3 years and almost 30-40 girls, mostly Pune and some in Mumbai. Areas like Kat. J, Sinha. Road, be V Medical College, Khara. Wak, Vishran. , FNgr, Hadap, Monday peth, P.S, PN, Plane nagar, got cheated too but after picking up the nuances, now able to manoeuvre and manipulate better. Will share my pointers soon.

TeeZeeFun
02-16-19, 14:12
Please share her digits.

Hi all,

Shaboink
02-16-19, 14:18
I am planning to try out SPs in Pune, I have never tried SPs and have either stuck to MPs or Indes, over the years I have the below numbers with me just want to re validate them and need suggestions where to begin and feedback on them.

Adi - 153.

Vishnu - 241.

Pritam - 734.

Rohit - 148.

Sanjana - 139.

Tushar - 066.

SP VN - 609.

Aashu - 999.

Don't really want to get duped and end up wasting my money.

Please feel free to PM me your inputs and suggestions and experience with SPs.

TeeZeeFun
02-16-19, 14:32
Please help share contacts. My PM is active.

Half of Pune has already banged her. Nothing left in loose p*why. Ping me, will get you some good food.

ButockMann
02-16-19, 17:17
This has been settled wisdom that unless another monger from forum certifies about a particular babe in a particular location spa, there is no point wasting your money else you will have to act as torch to others having spent your money!!For sure there is no gain without loss!!At East coast mall at VN, found a spa named aka tranquility. Except low cost of 1300 for 45 minutes, being last appointment, Nothing else turned out right! Though some monger had given some haphazard information about it through FR, it was obviously inadequate on account of immaturity! So to make long story short, let me fill in the blanks are as follows. 1) Local babes named Neha, Sneha, Ishita etc may indulge in HJ at the most, while the Darjeeling or NE babes may not. 2) The rooms have tinted glass bath cubicles but have no latchable doors to room, only curtains hanging from the door frames! Obviously B2B or FS is beyond comprehension even if somebody claimed! The girl with boobies out, sitting on you, if found by manager through slits in the curtains will face immediate rustication! Latched doors will afford you time to appear gentleman even if you were adulterous 5 min back!

LoveBirds69
02-16-19, 19:17
Many SPs from Pune and Mumbai are having this girl on their DP, with sky blue top and dark blue shorts sitting on bed. Has anyone tasted her?

AnishHookUp
02-17-19, 05:53
Hi,

Can someone please share contact for Pallavi from Wakad. PM is active. I've few to reciprocate.

Victor Bhai
02-17-19, 06:56
Missed the ratings in my last post.

Looks - 6/10 considering she is 40+.

Fair, cooperative, well spoken, comes from a good family (separated now).

Charges - 10 k for 3-4 hours plus hotel charges.

VFM.

WIR. Definitely yes.

Damages please?

LoverBoyMads
02-17-19, 07:00
Many SPs from Pune and Mumbai are having this girl on their DP, with sky blue top and dark blue shorts sitting on bed. Has anyone tasted her?I requested them about charges and profiles and they have sent me almost 16 profiles including MLF. If you need send PM.

LoverBoyMads
02-17-19, 07:08
Can you please share contact.

Hi all,

RohanDe
02-17-19, 13:35
Please give hints for the club name.

Was lazy this Saturday as was tired after long week work, so had planned to visit club for relaxation which is located in kp, checked in at 9 pm, was enjoying drinks with the music. As time went saw a group of girls drinking and having fun and shaking their legs with some erotic moves, this made me light up my mind as was thinking someone from them would be interested for hooking up, so was looking at them continuously you can say was staring, to which one girl noticed that I was looking at them with lured eyes, she approached near the bar counter as if she has come there for a drink, and said a Hi to me this made me clear that this girl is open, reciprocated to her Hi and after some conversation offered her a drink, she clearly understood that I was looking for fun, so after drinks danced with her for sometime, during this was creasing her butt and other body parts, she in fact liked it enjoyed it, she made me so horny that could not resist to kiss her, she allowed me to do that as it was dark. Enjoyed a lot with her. Asked her can we meet for more fun to which she agreed, but did not share digits, and asked me to get connected with her on insta and shall plan it for next time. Waiting for her to accept my request on insta m looking forward for more fun with this girl.

OldWine76
02-17-19, 14:41
Hey fellow mongers,

It's one of those days when you feel like you need to do it today. Can someone please help me getting laid by sharing some good contacts. Help would be much appreciated.

Oldmonk.

Ajonair
02-17-19, 17:45
Hi folks,

I have been mongering in Pune and Mumbai for quite some time now. Any newbie any info feel free to contact me through PM will definitely help newbies. I don't want newbies getting trapped or spending more on shit quality.Hi Andy,

Would appreciate some good contacts. I am staying in Pune and have a place.

Thanks.

BigTimeMonger
02-17-19, 22:25
Damages please?Is Dolly okay with DFK? Does she do it with any inhibitions?

Like tongue rolling over each other and sloppy kissing for a loooong time?

Most of them stop doing after 1 minute.

VelvetHard
02-18-19, 07:14
Hi folks,

Is there a dependable SP in KP area? Which are the MP's in KP where I don't have to guess about extras? Any good indie other than Ritu&Pallavi? PM me please. Cheers.

Mr Axe
02-18-19, 11:32
Got one Afro contact from Loc ending 498. Quotes 5 k for one shot. She says she has a place in New Sangvi. Anyone tried her? Is it safe? And are the charges OK?

Bondrep111
02-18-19, 12:49
Hi all,

Interested people DM me for further details.Hello bro,

Can you share her details? Long time nothing is happening in life. Thanks.

NaughtyFella
02-18-19, 13:00
Hi folks,

I have been mongering in Pune and Mumbai for quite some time now. Any newbie any info feel free to contact me through PM will definitely help newbies. I don't want newbies getting trapped or spending more on shit quality.Andynewbie,

Kindly please clear your inbox.

Regards,

Naughtyfella.

NaughtyFella
02-18-19, 13:32
Long time lurker.

I have been helped by real benevolent souls here on this forum previously which gave me courage to explore more into big be at the world of mongering.

So.

It happened a few weekends ago. Decided to try some good food. So called a number from Sk kk at and was guided to Kondhwa Kh at di machine chowk. (Let this be the indicator).

The girl sounded Sth Indian but then handed over my call to a guy. He guided me to a lodge / hotel which has name ' Light ' in English. Along K ndhwa / S at swad Rd. About a 1 Km from Yewlewadi kamaan. (Arch).

The hotel is behind a well known restaurant named at are at dhy at.

Rocked up there full of confidence and indicated to the dude that I will walk away if I don't like what's on the menu.

He agreed and led me into a room. Asked for money upfront. I reluctantly paid but in a stern voice said that if I do not get good service it won't bear good on him.

He assured me and advised me to stay for as long as I like.

Two dishes turned up. Chose one and decided to settle down with her.

She apparently was too hungry and was also interested in drinking beer with me.

But the bloke said beer and drinks are only for full nighter customers. (Yeah. Right. !).

Anyway. Condom boy turned up and left a customary water bottle and a bar of soap and condoms.

Gave him 100 and buzzed him off.

The girl was nicely dressed in a knee length sleeveless dress showing ample cleavage.

Johnny was ready for action.

Started cuddling and fondling and the food gradually started warming up. However, won't allow direct DFK.

But other parts were generous enough to keep me entertained.

After enough heat was generated the food was really warm.

Started devouring it. The girl was struggling to accommodate and keep pace with me.

Which made me more eager.

Finished the deed in missionary and the girl was wondering whether I still had enough battery to go in for 2nd round.

(I wish I could. But was really tired after a long day work).

I was already looking forward to a cold one and some chicken tandoor to complete the eve.

Gave 100 tip to the girl.

Service: 5/10.

Face: 6/10.

Features: 7/10.

Damage: 2500 incl room + 100 to condom boy and 100 tip to food.

WIR: If no other options then this seems to be slightly expensive but very safe option.

There is another lodge just behind the one I visited and that one is named after a well known deity from Andhra.

I have been there too and the experience was pretty much similar to the one mentioned above.

Damage in 2nd Lodge: 2500 + 100 condom and 100 for food.

I think, if we all collectively stick to 2000 for 1 HR / ST then it would send a proper msg to SPs and girls that this is the prevalent rate.

It will also help newbies to avoid being ripped off. Doesn't matter the quality of food.

Let us all collectively set ground rules of 2 k for 1 HR. 1 K before the deed and 1 K after. And if really happy 500 tip.

Whether it is spa / Lodge / Independent etc. 2 K for 1 HR and 500 if happy.

I have been to Bangkok and did Therm at e bar and all girls are stickler to 2500 THB for a full night regardless of who it is.

(More on Bangkok and Thailand later).

Adityac1990
02-18-19, 21:24
Got one Afro contact from Loc ending 498. Quotes 5 k for one shot. She says she has a place in New Sangvi. Anyone tried her? Is it safe? And are the charges OK?She is OK OK types. Don't give more that 2 k. Have met her many times. They are total OK 4 fnds staying at a flat.

Mr Axe
02-19-19, 02:58
She is OK OK types. Don't give more that 2 k. Have met her many times. They are total OK 4 fnds staying at a flat.Thanks man!

Found an indie on Loc ending 758 who also quotes 5 k for ST. Any info about her?

AnishHookUp
02-19-19, 08:39
Hi people,

Has anyone come across Marathi girl in Pune that goes by the name Angel. Pics are attached.

Please let me know if anyone has tried her earlier. I don't have her direct number yet but I'm planning to meet her on Friday. Please let me know if anyone has already been with her.

MyDream8
02-19-19, 18:20
Boy,

I had 2 sessions in the price you paid for 1. Bargain hard next time with new SP from that area.

Long time lurker.

I have been helped by real benevolent souls here on this forum previously which gave me courage to explore more into big be at the world of mongering.

So.

It happened a few weekends ago. Decided to try some good food. So called a number from Sk kk at and was guided to Kondhwa Kh at di machine chowk. (Let this be the indicator).

The girl sounded Sth Indian but then handed over my call to a guy. He guided me to a lodge / hotel which has name ' Light ' in English. Along K ndhwa / S at swad Rd. About a 1 Km from Yewlewadi kamaan. (Arch).

The hotel is behind a well known restaurant named at are at dhy at...

Yandh
02-19-19, 18:26
Hello friends,

After reading awesome experience of our memebers from thai women. I wanted to meet thai women myself at MP. I saw locanto ads on thai women and hence I decided to go their. This spa is located at KP on third floor. One of the name includes "naseeb" search on net you guys will understand.

I was so excited to meet thai women that counter guy told me to take swedish massage and I said okay I paid him 2 k at counter. A lady around 32 to 35 came and took me to message room. She told me to change after changing she came to room and started touching my parts with giving naughty smile I told her I want B2B. Now the real problem starts she had very bad english so communication was really difficult I told her I want B2B she told me that 3 k I said 2.5 k to which she said no and she told me that she will give me BJ at 1 k after 5 to 10 min negotiation she said yes for 2 k but it seems that there was communication gap in between us. She gave me BJ for 2 to 3 min she removed her dress she touched her boobs to my body for 2 to 3 min and they she got up and that is all. I did not understood at all what happened. I asked her to continue massage the massage was not really good.

Overall that was full KLPD experience which took 4 k from my pocket really really regretted my decision to go their.

Lovebird69 bro I called MP you gave I asked for her it seems that lot of our member called their and the guy was really mad he told me that he do not any such member maybe she told you different name or the guy was furious I don't know after listening to what he said and in angry tone decided to let go the plan to go their. Best decision because this is where I went to another SPA which post I will share in another post really awesome expereince.

KenTheRockstar
02-20-19, 05:35
Had visited this spa in kp last week. Since I've been travelling I could barely spend a day in Pune. So in a rush visited this spa after office work.

There are lot of spa on this road so it is difficult to stop the vehicle and look for the one on the busy road.

Had booked Thai for 1 HR slot. On entering I saw couple of nice NE girls. They looked really nice. Big and nice assets.

Did the counter formalities and moved to the room. In some time came in this busty Thai lady. Nice face, big ass.

She started with usual back massage. No talks at all. After moving down for bum massage she asked to lower the dispo. I removed it and threw away. She started laughing on it and then started speaking and lot of hints. She started holding johnny for couple of seconds. It was almost 30 mins passed.

I turned around and groped her boobs and ass. Discussion started with 3 k for B2B and 4 k for B2B and BJ. Negotiated hard to 3 k for both. Off went her clothes. Pulled her on table. She had nice smooth skin. She should be aged 35 around. I wanted to penetrate but she didn't allow to that. So rolled over on her for some time. Got her down on knees and asked her to suck deep. Nice BJ and tickling by her tongue. Couldn't hold for more than 5 mins and unloaded in her mouth and face.

Took shower together where I could see her stretch marks clearly.

Dressed up and left.

Total damage 1 k +3 k.

WIR- maybe if no options are available.

Therationalist
02-20-19, 06:29
Hi fellow senior mongers,

I am just starting out. Since I am into Afro women, I came across various Afros in the pimple gurav area providing services for 2-3 k a pop. Since I am new at all this and more than willing to try out, would you senior guys with experience in this particular pimple gurav area tell me who to start my Afro journey with. I am very much into DFK. Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.

KenTheRockstar
02-20-19, 08:02
Has anyone tried her. Claims to be an indie. Don't know the location where she operates from. Charges 6 K 1 shot, no place. Reviews required.

Vicky77
02-20-19, 21:24
I contacted Ritu 2 days back and she quoted 10 k for 2 pops within 3 hours, then I refused then saying too high and then she didn't respond then yesterday she pinged asking me for any plan, then again I told her your quote is high powt which she replied 8 K as final. Post reading all the post here I felt 8 k is too high for her.
FR from 2 weeks back.

I would like to begin with a big thanks to Mayhem096. He tried his best to find me something and it was his MP contact that worked in the end.

So I was on a short visit to Pune 2 weeks back. A frustrated post from me led Mayhem to contact me and he provided some SP numbers. Although I was in touch with Miss are I was not sure about going ahead with her as did not find her fuckable from her pics.

Coming to the Sp suggested by Mayhem, he shared 2 pics on whatsapp with covered faces. I agreed to the second one. He had been pretty cordial on call and Called me to a restaurant in Kharadi and took me to a society nearby where they have a pretty shitty place ont he third floor. The girl whose covered pic was shared earlier was sitting in the room with a mattess without even a bedsheet. She was listening to something and seemed totally disinterested. The catch was that I could make out it was the first girl he had sent who I did not like initially anyway. Looking at her face and attitude and the condition of the place I was totally pissed off. I asked the sp if he has anyone else he said nothing as of now. I said I can't work with and walked out wihtout paying a penny.Can you share SP S number.

Sdgsdg2013
02-21-19, 00:31
Dear friend,

Can you please clear your inbox? Or PM me. Need some guidance. Thanks in advance.

Hi folks,

I have been mongering in Pune and Mumbai for quite some time now. Any newbie any info feel free to contact me through PM will definitely help newbies. I don't want newbies getting trapped or spending more on shit quality.

NaughtyBoy22
02-21-19, 03:43
She is OK OK types. Don't give more that 2 k. Have met her many times. They are total OK 4 fnds staying at a flat.Can you PM me contact details.

Moozi2457
02-21-19, 06:02
Hello mongers,

I have 11 girl's number whose name are.

Mobile sim with run.

She was an Indian film actress, who starred in a number of successful Hindi and Telugu motion pictures in the early 1990's Known for her acting versatility, vivacity and beauty, she is regarded as one of the most popular and highest-paid actresses of her time.

Blue design.

Capital of Italy.

Grass v.

South famous actress starting with K..Send me the details.

Mr Axe
02-21-19, 08:20
Can you PM me contact details.Afros contact is easily available on Loc. I got about 6-7. Thanks to Aditya I have set a deal of 2 k with one and will be visiting soon.

Siva Rudra
02-21-19, 09:39
Hi all,

Interested people DM me for further details.Bro, your inbox is full. Could you please connect me to her? Thanks.

PuneMonger69
02-21-19, 10:28
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I don't know how it works.

Can anyone guide me as to how this works.

How to msg and chat.

PuneMonger69
02-21-19, 11:45
I am new to this forum.

Kindly help me with this forum.

PuneMonger69
02-21-19, 12:02
She is OK OK types. Don't give more that 2 k. Have met her many times. They are total OK 4 fnds staying at a flat.I also have a contact haven't tried it yet but.

Pkudtaka
02-21-19, 13:11
Hello,

I called J and the aunty picked up. She asked me to go to another location in Baner-Pashan link road. There's a famous company in Baner that sells world famous antivirus. Previously it's name started with S and now it starts with V. Synonym of V is Truthful. Behind that company is a link road and a famous coffee shop which also has a library, whose name starts with P. In the same plaza on first floor is a shop that starts with be.Nice feedback. Just a question. Was it b&b on first floor. A ladies parlour?

PuneMonger69
02-22-19, 11:27
Hi everyone.

I am new to ISG.

I have seen a lot of posts about Pallavi, Pooja and Ritu.

Can someone help me with their contacts.

To anyone who has best among the rest.

Kindly PM.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

PuneMonger69
02-22-19, 11:36
since last two years i have tasted different birds and have lot of fr's but i would like share my first fr.

I started searching contacts on different sites. Also got numbers but did not dare to contact them directly. So next attempt was to sent mails to different accounts but did not get much response expect from one sp which sent few pics. So i selected one bird for 5 k (2 hours). This conversation was with mails only. This was first encounter so i decided for out calls only for more comfort and secure but still i was afraid of cheating. Finally called him and guided the location (where we decided to meet). He reached on time with bird and parked his bike behind my car and approached towards me and was trying to open car door but i acted smartly and rolled down window only and handed over 5 k.Can you upload on the forum contact details.

PuneMonger69
02-22-19, 12:42
Hi,

Can anyone please give any contact or leads in Solapur?Did you find any Solapur contact.

I also require contacts.

Shaboink
02-23-19, 02:59
Went to A SPA in Kh area opp to a School in the area.

Counter charges 1. 3 K, negotiates the NB pieces directly. The counter lady / girl was wearing a deep neck top was wanting to ask her but she seemed more like the owner and was my first time.

Did not ask for any particular therepist but they have all locals. Was assigned one named Miss P.

She looked fine, fair skin decent face and most notable feature was a slight between the front two teeth.

The Spa has only roll down curtains (two layers) and no does. In she came closed the curtain and asked you want oil massage or powder.

"powder " massage was interesting and a first for me.

Bondrep111
02-23-19, 11:18
Buddy,

Can you share her number? Thanks.

Hi,

You guys have a lovely one!

PuneMonger69
02-23-19, 13:37
Just a heads up to inform that Nilakshi is back in Pune. She was here since last week I guess and will be leaving out of Pune around month-end or early Feb.Can you help me with her contact.

Kindly PM me.

PuneMonger69
02-23-19, 20:54
Hello mongers,

Is anybody have thai beautiful girl number, I have 15-20 local independent girl number.

I m ready to exchnage numbers.

Please send me numbers with details.

Happy mongering bro.

If any new member want Ritu, Pallavi, Shruti number, they can ping me I will give you at no return.Your Storage is full.

Kindly delete a few so tht we can exchange.

Dkboss
02-24-19, 04:11
Can you upload on the forum contact details.Can you help me with contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Anve205
02-24-19, 07:59
Hello,

There were three ladies. Geet (owner) , Madhu and Mona. Geet does the talking. All 3 are quite attractive. Get is quite conversant and able to communicate quite well. Rest 2 are just about okay. The moment I saw Madhu, I was thrilled. Very curvy. Lookwise okay. I was asked to pay 1.5 k upfront on counter. Later Geet took me to a room and said. Madhu - 7 k, Geet - 7 k, Mona - 5 k. I said it's too expensive. She didn't lower. GPayed her 7 k and chose Madhu.I can understand what you must be feeling after spending 8.5 k and not getting girl / service of even 3 k.

Even I had been there and had similar feedback, complete disaster and waste of money. I could have travel to VN and had good NE at half of this cost with complete GFE experience.

Few places are really to be avoided and this is the one on top.

Those who still want to try keep in mind. Even if you pay this much, the room is very compact and it has non working / closed shower. No space to even try proper doggy when we are paying so much.

Prtk9221
02-24-19, 08:12
Found a girl on locnto claiming to be an indie Tanvi, asking to come to Kondhwa, digits ending 616 can anyone confirm?

Nautyrehan
02-24-19, 09:42
Gentlemen,

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

Let's get back to the subject.

Thank You,

Jackson

NaughtyFella
02-24-19, 18:10
I can understand what you must be feeling after spending 8.5 k and not getting girl / service of even 3 k.

Even I had been there and had similar feedback, complete disaster and waste of money. I could have travel to VN and had good NE at half of this cost with complete GFE experience.

Few places are really to be avoided and this is the one on top.

Those who still want to try keep in mind. Even if you pay this much, the room is very compact and it has non working / closed shower. No space to even try proper doggy when we are paying so much.ISG folks. Let us all collectively make a rule.

1. no payment before deed.

2. 2 k max for one shot.

3. And walk away if you don't like the food.

Thai girls are much better.

Proper. GFE service and pymnt after deed.

And no tantrums later.

I think Indian birds need to learn that they cannot rip us off.

It will also help newbies.

GreyNinja
02-25-19, 03:46
Has anyone tried Shantel number ending 038, Sasha number ending 202, Anita number ending 394, name unknown and number ending 586. Please refer to the pic attached. Feedback would be really appreciated.

Mady7906
02-25-19, 04:17
Hi,

You are flooded with your PM.

Kindly empty it.

Can be of help to each other.

Mady.

Hello mongers,

I have 11 girl's number whose name are.

Mobile sim with run.

She was an Indian film actress, who starred in a number of successful Hindi and Telugu motion pictures in the early 1990's Known for her acting versatility, vivacity and beauty, she is regarded as one of the most popular and highest-paid actresses of her time.

Blue design.

Capital of Italy.

Grass v.

South famous actress starting with K.

Sea MM.

ButockMann
02-25-19, 05:18
Let us all collectively make a rule. Collectivism won't work.

1. no payment before deed. It may not work, Thais will not accept payment after the program unless you are repeat customer!

2.2 k max for one shot. Supply demand alone will decide the transaction rate!

3. And walk away if you don't like the food. This rule alone is in your hand!

Thai girls are much better. Most are moms with sag and other inevitable distortions!

I think Indian birds need to learn that they cannot rip us off. They will rip off if they can and yet continue to get business!

LoveBirds69
02-25-19, 10:24
https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/mirror-now/crime/article/busted-police-raids-sex-racket-operational-in-lodge-rescues-five-girls/371686

Bhamsookh1
02-25-19, 11:42
Found a girl on locnto claiming to be an indie Tanvi, asking to come to Kondhwa, digits ending 616 can anyone confirm?Hi,

If you are aware of how locanto works you would know that this does not look like a genuine profile at all. Though Tanvi is the indie here it's Zarin actually who is the profile creator and there is already 1 negative comment. Looks like a cheap SP. I normally save and call these numbers and see what name, details and images are there on tcaller and whtsap. Happy hunting!

Bhamsookh1
02-25-19, 12:03
Spas are the new in thing especially in dry Pune. So here is me writing something which will save many off you all a good time and money. Until last weekend I have been visiting many a spa all over Pune, after experiences of extreme disappointments at all levels with SP's even after multiple chances. Right so back on .

1. BL isss- they all are open. They have curtains. FN is best of all and Kh the worse. You will at least get B2B in all except kh one. No Thais only NEs.

2. Viva w spa. Kh is closed. Hwdi is best of all these currently. Wwdi is the one you must avoid fully. Only 1 NE and 1 Thai. They have been told to give messages only. Very expensive. Rude receptionist. Bad breath are too severe in this branch. I in fact score thrice here before but knka, una and aath all 3 have left. All 3 also available for outcall. Latter 2 in fai land. 1st works in a spa in kp.

Rest amantra and ones in mall except x mall are giving only massages. Very few have proper Thais.

3. J / why spa. Closed.

4. S T spa. My fav. Closed until further notice.

5. K spa. Near Italy. Closed.

Spas still remain better choice in terms of service and quality and Kp spas remains best bet. Some pointers.

1. Get an appointment.

2. Never talk about extras with receptionist.

3. Always tell the masseuse that you are regular and you boom for 3 k. You will score 7 of 10 times and for a great price too.

IAmKaran
02-26-19, 05:03
You are correct many such model actresses are in this profession to fulfill their lifestyle expenses. But all these girls operates through reliable SPs only. Mostly KP, Camp area SP have such girls with them. Recently one of reliable SP shared such profile who was struggling model from Colcutta and shared her pics from modelling events. These are on expensive compared to regular girls.Great idea but how do we get in touch? Any clues will be useful. Please PM.

Mr Axe
02-26-19, 08:32
Just tried Afro ending 048, and as someone said it is OK OK types. Don't expect much. The pics shared on WA are all fake and you will get someone else for sure. They also say that they provide BBBJ but when you start the deed they will hesitate and offer only CBJ.

SandyAgr
02-26-19, 15:32
Hi everyone,

In Pune for tonight. I usually go for indies or Spa. But indies are expensive and Spa's don't guarantee FS.

Would truly appreciate VFM genuine SP recommendations with safe place. It's a shot in the dark but worth taking.

Happy mongering!

BlackStonePune
02-27-19, 02:46
Many thanks Panvel1 for sharing Pallavi's number, was able to call her up once after a long time however she kept asking for reference which I didn't have and denied. Would request if anyone van give reference over PM. Also any better contact for Pune please apart from her who has a place.

Thanks.

Mr Axe
02-27-19, 04:07
Has anyone tried Shantel number ending 038, Sasha number ending 202, Anita number ending 394, name unknown and number ending 586. Please refer to the pic attached. Feedback would be really appreciated.These are all fake pics so don't go by those. Services are average.

Raj2121
02-27-19, 05:57
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader for a while. This is my first post. Can someone please confirm if Pallavi digits end with 294. I tried getting in touch with her but she said she is not Pallavi from wakad. Does she need a reference.

Please confirm.

LoveBirds69
02-27-19, 07:15
Has anyone tried Tanvi PTL from kondhwa? Claims to be an indie. Suspicious profile though. Please give feedback if anyone has tasted her. Number ending 616.

Wayne07
02-28-19, 00:35
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/cops-rescue-3-women-from-sex-racket-in-aundh-area/articleshow/67934436.cms

Seems like one of the older one or which don't know. If anyone has any input then please update.

Another one

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/police-bust-sex-racket-at-pune-spa-rescue-4-women-from-thailand-5534520/

Btw as per this report, Nagaland is another country now. Dreams of China has come true...LOL.. LE knowledge is fantastic. Maybe they thought Naga's with Lund (dick) stays in NAGALUND and Thai's with lund stays in THAILUND.. and people with z shape and new lund stays in Newzlund (New zealand) ...that is indeed too much lund around...ROTFL

Wayne07
02-28-19, 00:41
https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/mirror-now/crime/article/busted-police-raids-sex-racket-operational-in-lodge-rescues-five-girls/371686Seems Like this is Anna's den. Seems like LE has started a mission to wipe out all cheap ones. Expensive ones like SP etc have their monthly payments for LE and operate with the help many high-end people. Looks like booking flight to Thailand or someplace like this maybe even Delhi as well would be the best bet in the coming months.

Wayne07
02-28-19, 00:49
As you don't seem to have PM so have to message here.

Few doubts:

1) J and why are closed. Which J is this apparently there are many J now in the market one resembling girls name or flower name in the same area. And closed in the sense, done forever or howz it?

2) K near Italy, the same question closed in the sense, done forever or howz it?

If anyone has any more inputs on this then please do share. PM is also active.

Spas are the new in thing especially in dry Pune. So here is me writing something which will save many off you all a good time and money. Until last weekend I have been visiting many a spa all over Pune, after experiences of extreme disappointments at all levels with SP's even after multiple chances. Right so back on .

1. BL isss- they all are open. They have curtains. FN is best of all and Kh the worse. You will at least get B2B in all except kh one. No Thais only NEs.

2. Viva w spa. Kh is closed. Hwdi is best of all these currently. Wwdi is the one you must avoid fully. Only 1 NE and 1 Thai. They have been told to give messages only. Very expensive. Rude receptionist. Bad breath are too severe in this branch. I in fact score thrice here before but knka, una and aath all 3 have left. All 3 also available for outcall. Latter 2 in fai land. 1st works in a spa in kp.

Rest amantra and ones in mall except x mall are giving only massages. Very few have proper Thais.

3. J / why spa. Closed.

4. S T spa. My fav. Closed until further notice.

5. K spa. Near Italy. Closed.

Spas still remain better choice in terms of service and quality and Kp spas remains best bet. Some pointers.

1. Get an appointment.

2. Never talk about extras with receptionist.

3. Always tell the masseuse that you are regular and you boom for 3 k. You will score 7 of 10 times and for a great price too.

Wayne07
02-28-19, 00:51
Gud one, I'm sure many will be benefited by this. Most importantly they would not have monetary loses.

You might also agree thai with this rate will start their tantrum as the market pays much more than this and even take them on dinners, outing, give expensive gifts etc... so they are like we better get 1 guy who pay 4k, takes on dinner, give Gucci perfume than three guys with 2k and no gifts and dinner....

Can be tried, but I think it could be very hard in general..

Let us all collectively make a rule. Collectivism won't work.

1. no payment before deed. It may not work, Thais will not accept payment after the program unless you are repeat customer!

2.2 k max for one shot. Supply demand alone will decide the transaction rate!

3. And walk away if you don't like the food. This rule alone is in your hand!

Thai girls are much better. Most are moms with sag and other inevitable distortions!

I think Indian birds need to learn that they cannot rip us off. They will rip off if they can and yet continue to get business!.

Wayne07
02-28-19, 00:58
Its good to keep rules, but when the market is ready to give more for one shot what ISG members can do. Who does not want it cheap! . Girls are banged by entire Pune not only by ISG members.

If you have got or will get a thai who will agree to the first two rule, then dude trust me you are the most luckiest guy in this universe.

Enjoy.

ISG folks. Let us all collectively make a rule.

1. no payment before deed.

2. 2 k max for one shot.

3. And walk away if you don't like the food.

Thai girls are much better.

Proper. GFE service and pymnt after deed.

And no tantrums later.

I think Indian birds need to learn that they cannot rip us off.

It will also help newbies.

Gops71
02-28-19, 02:29
Brother,

Your PM is not active; can't send you the info you need.

Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader for a while. This is my first post. Can someone please confirm if Pallavi digits end with 294. I tried getting in touch with her but she said she is not Pallavi from wakad. Does she need a reference.

Please confirm.

Rock9991
02-28-19, 03:15
Hello seniors,

Is there any good looking indie is there in Pune.

Who provides good service too.

Please help me want to taste some good looking bird.

PM is active.

Can share contact which I have.

Thanks,

Rock.

SamK123
02-28-19, 03:32
Its J spa on ITI road, name of flower or girl.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/cops-rescue-3-women-from-sex-racket-in-aundh-area/articleshow/67934436.cms

Seems like one of the older one or which don't know. If anyone has any input then please update.

Another one

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/police-bust-sex-racket-at-pune-spa-rescue-4-women-from-thailand-5534520/

Btw as per this report, Nagaland is another country now. Dreams of China has come true...LOL.. LE knowledge is fantastic. Maybe they thought Naga's with Lund (dick) stays in NAGALUND and Thai's with lund stays in THAILUND.. and people with z shape and new lund stays in Newzlund (New zealand) ...that is indeed too much lund around...ROTFL